时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I couldn’t send Neron into hell | 不把戴兹一起送去地狱 |
[00:04] | without sending Dez down with him. | 我就拿尼禄没办法 |
[00:06] | I killed the man I loved, and for what? | 我亲手杀了自己爱的男人 为了什么 |
[00:08] | John, you have to stop this. | 约翰 你得停手 |
[00:10] | If Desmond isn’t dragged to hell | 如果戴兹蒙德没被送到地狱去 |
[00:11] | and you don’t join the Legends, | 你又不和传奇一起行动 |
[00:12] | the effects could be cataclysmic. | 可能会有一系列连锁反应 |
[00:14] | History be bloody damned. | 去他妈的历史 |
[00:16] | I really care about you. | 我真的很在乎你 |
[00:17] | This thing between us, it isn’t real. | 我们之间的事 都不是真的 |
[00:19] | It never was. | 一直都不是 |
[00:25] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[00:27] | I think John just broke time. | 约翰让时间破裂了 |
[00:31] | Oy, see, check this out. | 看 快来看啊 |
[00:33] | I got my powers back. | 我的法力又回来了 |
[00:37] | Zari. | 扎莉 |
[00:41] | Constantine did it. | 康斯坦丁成功了 |
[00:42] | He changed the timeline back in New Orleans. | 他回去新奥尔良改变时间线了 |
[00:45] | He saved old Dez. | 他救了戴兹 |
[00:48] | Unfortunately, I have no idea why you’re a cat, Z. | 很不幸 我不知道你怎么变成猫了 Z |
[00:52] | Oh, quit your whinging. | 别抱怨了 |
[00:53] | I know it’s a pretty raw deal for you. | 知道这对你很不公平 |
[00:55] | Especially ’cause– | 特别是现在 |
[00:56] | well, who knows what they put in cat food. | 谁知道猫粮是拿什么做出来的 |
[00:59] | On the plus side you are cute as hell. | 好的一面是 你现在太可爱了 |
[01:04] | Z, it has been an experience. | Z 就当是体验喵生吧 |
[01:08] | Now, I’m gonna set the autopilot | 一会我会打开自动驾驶模式 |
[01:10] | to take you back to the “Waverider,” | 带你回乘波号 |
[01:13] | but first we’re gonna drop me off somewhere fabulous. | 但得先让我挑块宝地离开这里 |
[01:24] | 欢迎来到梦幻拉斯维加斯 内华达州 | |
[01:35] | Hope y’all are thirsty for champagne. | 你们想不想来杯香槟啊 |
[01:38] | Because I’m feeling a little bubbly. | 因为我有点按捺不住了 |
[01:52] | Hello, Red. | 你好啊 雷德 |
[01:54] | Ms. Monroe. How’s lady luck treating you? | 梦露小姐 幸运女神有没有对你微笑 |
[02:04] | Red, it’s me. Charlie. | 雷德 是我 查莉 |
[02:06] | – Shapeshifter. – Cheers to Saint Patrick. | -那个变形者 -谢天谢地 |
[02:09] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[02:10] | I haven’t seen you since we escaped from that prison. | 从监狱逃出来后就和你失去了联系 |
[02:13] | Hey listen, mate. | 听着 兄弟 |
[02:15] | You got to stop doing your leprechaun magic | 你最好别在大庭广众之下 |
[02:16] | so out in the open like this, all right? | 施展你的妖精魔法 知道吗 |
[02:18] | I do this all the time. | 我都施展无数回了 |
[02:20] | These humans, they don’t notice anything. | 这些人类根本察觉不到 |
[02:22] | Watch. | 你看着 |
[02:27] | Lucky 11. Winner! | 幸运数字11 你赢了 |
[02:30] | Quit doing that. | 快住手 |
[02:31] | But I’m just having a little fun. | 我只是找点乐子 |
[02:33] | What’s got you so worried? | 你在担心什么 |
[02:35] | The Magic Police? | 魔法警察吗 |
[02:36] | They’re called the Legends and I’m just trying | 他们称自己为传奇 我现在 |
[02:38] | to stay off their radar for a little while. | 正努力避开他们的魔法定位雷达 |
[02:40] | Sounds to me like you’re scared. | 我怎么觉得你害怕了 |
[02:42] | What, of them? | 什么 怕他们 |
[02:43] | No, no, no, they’re not dangerous. | 不 不 不 他们没什么杀伤力 |
[02:44] | They’re just annoying little boy scouts, you know? | 充其量就是一群讨人厌的小童子军 |
[02:48] | Reach for the sky, you filthy animals. | 举起手来 你们这群败类 |
[02:54] | Pretty, please. | 美男子 你来 |
[02:55] | He asked nicely. | 他已经很客气了 |
[02:57] | Greetings, gentlemen. | 你们好啊 先生们 |
[02:59] | Ah, the leprechaun. | 是那个爱尔兰矮妖 |
[03:01] | You fellas play? | 想不想来玩一局 |
[03:03] | Ahh…no. | 不了 |
[03:11] | Oh, my God. Why did you do that? | 我的老天 你为什么要杀了他 |
[03:14] | Marilyn Monroe. | 玛丽莲·梦露 |
[03:15] | I am killing it at historical figure bingo. | 我可真会猜历史人物 |
[03:18] | All right, everyone, calm down. | 好了 各位 别紧张 |
[03:20] | We just saved your butts | 我们救了你们一命 |
[03:21] | from a very dangerous magical creature. | 除掉了一个非常危险的魔法生物 |
[03:24] | Who are you guys? | 你们到底是谁 |
[03:51] | Hi, Nate Heywood. Monster hunter. | 内特·海伍德 怪物猎手 |
[03:53] | Just wanted you ladies to know you’re in good hands. | 你们放心有我在呢 |
[03:59] | Man, Garima is gonna flip | 格里玛要是知道我见到了玛丽莲·梦露 |
[04:01] | when she hears we met Marilyn Monroe. | 肯定会非常激动 |
[04:03] | Do you think a murderous alien queen | 你真以为一个米克幻想出来的 |
[04:05] | that sprang to life from Mick’s fantasies is into Marilyn? | 凶残的外星女王会喜欢玛丽莲那样的女生 |
[04:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:14] | What is up with these guys? | 这几个家伙是怎么了 |
[04:16] | Gideon, any messages while we were gone? | 吉迪恩 我们走后有没有什么新消息 |
[04:19] | You missed calls from Barry Allen, | 你们错过了巴里·艾伦 |
[04:20] | Oliver Queen, and Kara Zor-El. | 奥利弗·奎恩以及卡拉·佐艾尔的来电 |
[04:23] | Sounds like the annual crossover. | 感觉像年度交叉集 |
[04:25] | Yeah, that’s gonna be a hard pass. | 算了别理他们 |
[04:27] | Did I tell you Oliver owes me money? | 我有没有说过奥利弗还欠我钱呢 |
[04:32] | I bet this year they’ll swap costumes. | 我猜今年他们得互换身份了 |
[04:35] | Oh, Zari. Well, I’m glad to see | 扎莉 看你成功回到了飞船 |
[04:38] | that you made it back to the ship okay. | 我还是挺高兴的 |
[04:41] | Okay, I hear you. You’re still mad at me. | 行了 我知道了 你还在生我的气 |
[04:44] | Listen, I really need your help. | 听我说 我真的需要你的帮助 |
[04:47] | All right, yeah, I can see that being a cat | 我知道你现在只关心 |
[04:49] | is your main concern right now, | 如何解决变成了猫这件事 |
[04:52] | but I still don’t know why you’re a cat. | 但我还是不知道为什么会这样 |
[04:55] | Ms. Tomaz was turned into a cat | 当传奇们遇到仙女教母的时候 |
[04:56] | during the team’s encounter with a Fairy Godmother. | 汤马兹小姐被她变成了一只猫 |
[04:58] | Whoa, Gideon, your latest upgrade, smoking. | 吉迪恩 你这次的更新 太性感了 |
[05:01] | Thank you, Miss Jiwe. | 谢谢 吉韦小姐 |
[05:03] | Amaya Jiwe, yup, that’s me. | 阿玛雅·吉韦 对 就是我 |
[05:06] | And may I say your new upgrade and accent | 我也不得不承认 您的改变和口音 |
[05:09] | are also smoking. | 同样很性感 |
[05:11] | Oh, yeah. | 是吗 |
[05:12] | You know, I’m just trying something out. | 我只是在尝试下新的风格 |
[05:15] | Yeah, okay, one last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[05:17] | Why are the Legends homicidal wankers now? | 传奇们怎么变成了嗜杀流氓了 |
[05:18] | If you’re referring to the Custodians of the Chronology, | 如果是年代守护者这件事 |
[05:21] | their policy towards magical creatures | 在伍德斯托克的那次遭遇之后 |
[05:23] | has been shoot on sight | 他们对魔法生物 |
[05:24] | since their disastrous encounter at Woodstock. | 直接格杀勿论 |
[05:27] | Right. Thanks, Gideon. | 知道了 谢谢 吉迪恩 |
[05:31] | Must be fallout from | 他们一定是受到了 |
[05:32] | Constantine altering the timeline. | 康斯坦丁改变时间线的影响 |
[05:35] | Right, this zero tolerance bollocks ends now. | 必须制止他们格杀勿论的恶习 |
[05:41] | Hey, people! | 大伙 |
[05:43] | I have an announcement to make. | 我有重要的事要通知你们 |
[05:45] | Please, gather around. | 过来听我说 |
[05:48] | Come listen. | 听好了 |
[05:50] | So I know our shoot-first, ask-questions-never policy | 我知道我们这个杀无赦的方法 |
[05:54] | has lead to some interesting decorations, | 让我们收集了不少有趣的战利品 |
[05:58] | but it’s time to change. | 但是时候做出改变了 |
[06:01] | From now on we are going to capture the magical creatures | 从现在开始 我们要抓捕魔法生物 |
[06:03] | and bring them to the Bureau like we are supposed to. | 然后送到局里去 就像我们本该做的那样 |
[06:08] | Why are you looking at me weird? | 你干什么用这种眼神看我 |
[06:10] | Well, just seems like a shame to change our policy now. | 就是现在改变做法感觉有点可惜 |
[06:15] | Considering we’re so close to capturing our white whale. | 毕竟我们都快要抓到我们的大白鲸了 |
[06:18] | That’s a “Moby Dick” reference. | 这是引用《白鲸》的 |
[06:20] | And what is your white whale? | 那你的大白鲸是什么 |
[06:23] | The only creature we haven’t been able to capture | 我们唯一还没有抓到的生物 |
[06:25] | because it’s quite elusive. | 因为它非常难以定位 |
[06:27] | Maybe because it has the ability to change shape. | 或许是因为它有能力可以改变外形 |
[06:32] | Shapeshifter! | 变形者 |
[06:33] | How dare you step on this ship | 你居然就这样踏上这艘船 |
[06:34] | and pretend to be our dead captain. | 还假扮成我们去世的船长 |
[06:37] | What? | 什么 |
[06:38] | Wait, Sara’s dead? | 等下 莎拉死了 |
[06:40] | Yeah, that’s why we know you’re not Sara. | 是啊 所以我们才知道你不是莎拉 |
[06:43] | Is that why you guys are like this? | 所以你们才变成这样 |
[06:45] | Like what? | 变成什么样 |
[06:46] | Hunting down magical creatures like it’s a– | 追猎魔法生物 就像是在… |
[06:50] | Yes! | 干得好 |
[06:52] | Damn it, Garima. | 该死 格里玛 |
[06:53] | I called dibs on killing shapeshifter last week. | 我上周可是赢得了杀变形者的权利 |
[06:58] | You know what? He did. | 你知道吗 确实是这样 |
[06:59] | You remember when we were roasting | 你记得当时我们在烤 |
[07:01] | that little baby Gryphon, | 那个小狮鹫怪吗 |
[07:02] | which was delicious, by the way, | 那可真是个美味 |
[07:04] | but you guys got into an argument | 但你们就是谁杀掉的 |
[07:06] | about who actually killed it, so then Ray got upset | 争吵了起来 然后雷很生气 |
[07:08] | and he was like, “Hey, I wanna kill the shapeshifter.” | 他说”我要杀变形者” |
[07:12] | Oh, it heals itself and turns into Amaya. | 它自我疗伤后变成了阿玛雅 |
[07:14] | This is not good. | 这可不好 |
[07:15] | – Kill her again! – I get to kill her this time. | -再杀她一次 -这次轮到我来杀她了 |
[07:19] | After her! | 追上她 |
[07:21] | Zari. | 扎莉 |
[07:22] | Oh, bollocks. | 该死 |
[07:23] | Go, go! Come on, Ray! | 快快 来啊 雷 |
[07:26] | Check the library! | 去检查图书馆 |
[07:27] | Make sure she doesn’t steal anything! | 确保她没偷走什么 |
[07:34] | They’ve become maniacs. | 他们都变成了疯子 |
[07:36] | Okay, this is bad. | 好吧 这下可不妙 |
[07:40] | What, Constantine? Yes, this is his fault. | 什么 康斯坦丁 对 这都是他的错 |
[07:43] | He needs to help us fix this, but where is he? | 他要帮我修复这一切 但是他在哪里 |
[07:49] | 目的地锁定 时间调查局 | |
[07:52] | Nice work, Zari cat. | 干得好 扎莉猫 |
[08:03] | I can’t very well walk around here looking like this. | 我不能就这个样子在这里乱逛 |
[08:06] | 月度员工第二名 盖瑞·格林探员 | |
[08:12] | Oh, hush, it’s still me | 安静 我还是我 |
[08:13] | despite the insane grin on my face. | 虽然这脸上有个疯狂笑脸 |
[08:26] | I don’t remember there being a memorial here. | 我不记得这里有纪念展示啊 |
[08:30] | Sara Lance struck down by unicorn. | 莎拉·兰斯 被独角兽刺死 |
[08:31] | 莎拉·兰斯 敬爱的船长 英雄以及战士 被独角兽刺死 | |
[08:34] | Bollocks. | 该死的 |
[08:36] | Gary, you’re late. | 盖瑞 你迟到了 |
[08:38] | Uh, sorry, Mr. Heywood, | 抱歉 海伍德先生 |
[08:41] | my cat-sitter quit on me, so… | 我的猫保姆不干了 所以… |
[08:45] | This place is going to hell in a hand basket. | 这地方简直要直接坠下地狱去了 |
[08:47] | Yeah, it’s my bad, sir. | 是我不好 长官 |
[08:48] | Look, the Custodians of the Chronology | 那些年代守护者 |
[08:50] | just destroyed a freaking leprechaun. | 刚消灭了一个爱尔兰矮妖 |
[08:52] | All right, you know what? If you see them, | 你知道吗 如果你看到他们 |
[08:54] | tell them they’re getting a scream-down from me. | 告诉他们我冲他们发出尖叫了 |
[08:59] | Oh, one more thing, Mr. Heywood. | 还有一件事 海伍德先生 |
[09:01] | Have you seen John Constantine around? | 你在附近看到约翰·康斯坦丁了吗 |
[09:04] | Is that a joke? | 你是逗我吗 |
[09:05] | He’s been in confinement for months. | 他被监禁好几个月了 |
[09:07] | You put him there. | 你把他抓进去的 |
[09:10] | – Idiots. – Right. | -蠢货 -好吧 |
[09:19] | This isn’t the when when I’m supposed to be. | 这不是我该出现的时间线 |
[09:22] | Johnny… Johnny… | 约翰 约翰 |
[09:26] | No, the truth is not the truth! | 不 事实不是事实 |
[09:28] | All right, this is not the when | 好吧 这不是我该 |
[09:29] | when I’m supposed to be. | 出现的时间线 |
[09:32] | You should go. | 你该离开这里 |
[09:32] | So what’s real, Johnny? | 什么是真的 约翰 |
[09:36] | Reality is fractured, but the pieces, | 现实粉碎了 但是碎片 |
[09:39] | they speak to each other like light | 它们互相对话 就像是 |
[09:41] | between broken mirrors. | 破镜中的光芒 |
[09:45] | John Constantine. | 约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[09:46] | Confined for becoming dangerously unstable | 因为疑似时间犯罪之后 |
[09:48] | after suspected time crimes. | 变得极度不稳定而被监禁 |
[09:52] | Are you real? | 你是真实的吗 |
[09:53] | Do you exist? Because it’s really hard to tell these days. | 你存在吗 因为最近很难分辨 |
[09:56] | Yup, bloke’s gone cuckoo. | 这家伙确实是疯了 |
[10:01] | I sense a familiar face. | 我感觉到了熟悉的面孔 |
[10:04] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[10:05] | Z? Z, Is that you? | Z Z是你吗 |
[10:07] | Why the transmogrification? Let’s get this sorted out. | 为什么变形了 我们来解决下 |
[10:13] | Yeah, all right, I’m sorry, but this is the only way | 好吧 对不起 但这是唯一 |
[10:15] | that you will know your true self. | 你能看到真正自己的办法 |
[10:22] | Oh, finally. | 终于 |
[10:30] | Hairball. | 毛团 |
[10:33] | Because of you dicks, I have been a cat for so long. | 因为你俩个混蛋 我变成了猫那么久 |
[10:38] | Do you know where this tongue has been? | 你知道吗这舌头舔过哪里吗 |
[10:41] | Places. | 很多地方 |
[10:42] | I wasn’t sure that reversal was gonna work | 我不知道那逆转法术能不能起作用 |
[10:43] | because I’ve been feeling a little, | 因为我最近感觉有些 |
[10:46] | you know, insane lately. | 你知道的 比较疯狂 |
[10:47] | Yeah, well, you only have yourself to blame. | 这只能怪你自己 |
[10:49] | Wait, what? | 等下 什么 |
[10:50] | You created a time wave | 你改变自己和 |
[10:52] | when you changed your past with Desmond. | 戴兹蒙德的过去时制造了时间波动 |
[10:54] | Because you’re the epicenter, | 因为你是震中 |
[10:56] | your experience of this timeline and that one | 你在两条时间线的经历 |
[10:58] | both exist in your brain. | 同时存在于你脑中 |
[11:00] | Just give me a break here. | 饶了我吧 |
[11:02] | All right, what you’re trying to say is that I broke time? | 你是想说我打乱了时间线吗 |
[11:05] | Yes, back in New Orleans. | 是的 在新奥尔良那里 |
[11:08] | Sure, you don’t have to live | 是 你不用再活在 |
[11:09] | with the guilt of damning Desmond, | 毁灭戴兹蒙德的内疚之中 |
[11:11] | but you also never joined the Legends. | 但你也没有加入过传奇 |
[11:13] | Without John’s help with the unicorn at Woodstock, | 没有约翰在伍德斯托克帮助制服独角兽 |
[11:15] | Sara died, which made the Legends into killers. | 莎拉死了 让传奇们变成了杀手 |
[11:19] | Well, there’s only one way to fix this. | 只有一个办法能修复这一切 |
[11:21] | We go to back to Woodstock and we save Sara. | 我们回到伍德斯托克去帮助莎拉 |
[11:23] | – Yeah. – No! | -没错 -不行 |
[11:24] | Guys, you’re not listening to me. | 你们没有在听我说 |
[11:26] | You have to go to New Orleans and set history back on track. | 你们要去新奥尔良把历史拨回正轨 |
[11:29] | Whoa, whoa, Z. | 等等 Z |
[11:30] | You’re suggesting a total reset of the timeline. | 你是想要完全重置时间线吗 |
[11:33] | What we need is a surgical strike. | 我们需要的是外科手术式打击 |
[11:35] | Now, if we save Sara, | 如果我们救了莎拉 |
[11:36] | then the Custodians of the Chronology never exist. | 年代守护者就不会存在 |
[11:39] | I keep my powers, Dez is de-demoned, | 我的法力还在 戴兹已被驱魔了 |
[11:41] | Bob’s your uncle. | 就这样搞定了 |
[11:43] | I’m sorry, guys. | 抱歉 各位 |
[11:44] | I have to stop you before you before you make this any worse. | 我得阻止你们 免得你们惹出更大的祸 |
[11:52] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[11:53] | I’m sorry, love. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[11:54] | Until you can learn to stay out of my way, | 除非你别插手我的事 |
[11:58] | then you… | 不然你就 |
[12:00] | are a cat. | 当一只猫吧 |
[12:03] | In the mood for a prison break? | 有没有兴趣越狱啊 |
[12:05] | Yes I am. | 有啊 |
[12:19] | Is the coast clear? | 安全吗 |
[12:22] | How much of that did you hear? | 你听到了多少 |
[12:24] | Uh… nothing at all. | 什么都没听到 |
[12:26] | Nothing about breaking out or hacking history. | 没听到逃出去或入侵历史 |
[12:29] | Please don’t turn me into a cat. | 请不要把我变成一只猫 |
[12:31] | Well, I didn’t turn her into cat. | 我没把她变成猫 |
[12:32] | I returned her to being a cat, | 我是把她变回了猫 |
[12:34] | which is considerably easier, believe me. | 这可容易多了 相信我 |
[12:36] | But if you gotta, maybe a Calico and real fluffy. | 但如果真要变 就变成毛绒绒的三花猫吧 |
[12:40] | Okay, I’m ready. Do it. | 我准备好了 动手吧 |
[12:42] | What are we gonna do with her? | 我们要怎么处置她 |
[12:43] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[12:43] | You don’t have to do anything. | 什么都不用做 |
[12:44] | I wanna help. | 我想帮忙 |
[12:46] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[12:48] | The Custodians of the Chronology must be stopped. | 必须阻止年代守护者 |
[12:50] | They turned my Kaupe friend into a rug. | 他们把我的恶魂朋友变成了毯子 |
[12:52] | So if you’re trying to defeat them, | 如果你们想打败他们 |
[12:54] | I want in. | 我也想加入 |
[12:59] | Oy, watch the bumps, yeah? | 小心凸起的地方 |
[13:01] | Shh, someone might hear you. | 会被人听到的 |
[13:03] | Red Alert, the “Waverider” is landing. | 红色警报 乘波号降落了 |
[13:05] | Red Alert. | 红色警报 |
[13:06] | Oh, man, the Custodians are here. | 天啊 守护者来了 |
[13:07] | Could things get any worse? | 还能比这更糟吗 |
[13:10] | Wait, stop right there. | 等等 站住 |
[13:12] | Are you me? | 你是我吗 |
[13:15] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:17] | From the future. | 未来的你 |
[13:20] | Do I ever find love, or at least my sunglasses? | 我有找到真爱 或者至少找到太阳镜吗 |
[13:23] | They might be in my other pants. | 可能在我另一条裤子里 |
[13:24] | Yes, Gary, all that and more. | 是的 盖瑞 找到的远不止那些 |
[13:27] | It’s the Custodians! | 是守护者 |
[13:28] | – Notify Mr. Heywood. – But right now, I need you to delay the Custodians. | -通知海伍德先生 -现在去拖住守护者们 |
[13:31] | Okay. Oh, but be careful. | 好 但是要小心 |
[13:33] | There’s been reports of a shapeshifter on the loose. | 有通告说有个变形者逃走了 |
[13:35] | Yeah, I know that already. | 我已经知道了 |
[13:38] | Because I’m you from the future, dummy. | 因为我是未来的你啊 蠢蛋 |
[13:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:44] | Come on. | 快 |
[13:45] | We gotta find a place to hide. | 得找个地方藏起来 |
[13:48] | Knock, knock, anybody home? | 咚咚咚 有人在家吗 |
[13:56] | Come on, hurry up! Let me out of this thing. | 快 快点 让我出来 |
[13:58] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[14:00] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[14:02] | This is Ava’s office, | 这是艾娃的办公室 |
[14:04] | but she’s gone. | 但她不在 |
[14:05] | Gone, gone? | 彻底不在了吗 |
[14:07] | I’m right here, you idiots. | 我就在这呢 蠢蛋们 |
[14:12] | Dad, we tracked a shapeshifter here, | 爸 我们追踪到变形者进来了 |
[14:15] | so we’re gonna need you to stand down | 我们需要你退下 |
[14:16] | and let us do our job and bag it for you. | 让我们替你抓到变形者 |
[14:19] | Your job, son, is to bring the creatures | 儿子 我是要你们把那些生物 |
[14:21] | back to the Bureau alive. | 活着抓回局里 |
[14:23] | Not leave their insides strewn through history. | 而不是让他们的内脏散落历史 |
[14:26] | It’s called payback for what they did to Sara, | 这是他们对莎拉所作所为的报应 |
[14:28] | and don’t get in our way. | 你别阻碍我们 |
[14:31] | Sharpie? What happened to you? | 夏普小妞 你怎么了 |
[14:34] | I’m allowed to grieve in my own way. | 我有权利以自己的方式哀悼 |
[14:36] | Why the hell are you out of your cell? | 你怎么逃出牢房了 |
[14:37] | Well, plans change, love. | 计划有变 亲爱的 |
[14:39] | Are you sure you’re okay, Director Sharpe? | 你真的没事吗 夏普局长 |
[14:41] | I’m fine! | 我没事 |
[14:43] | I’m just taking some time to get my head together | 我只是需要时间 |
[14:44] | after Sara was unicorned. | 消化莎拉被独角兽杀害 |
[14:48] | I’m really sorry about that. | 这事真的很遗憾 |
[14:51] | Things are not as they seem. | 事情不是表面那样 |
[14:53] | – Amaya? – No. | -阿玛雅 -不是 |
[14:54] | Well, it’s a long story, but time is– | 说来话长 但时间 |
[14:57] | well, broken. | 破裂了 |
[14:59] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[15:00] | Well, you see, you’re living in a timeline | 你所存在的时间线 |
[15:01] | that doesn’t exist, and we are from a timeline | 其实根本不存在 而在我们的时间线 |
[15:03] | where your hair is still blonde. | 你的头发还是金黄色 |
[15:05] | Okay, I don’t have time for this timey-wimey crap. | 我没时间听你们说这些废话 |
[15:07] | No, no, this is the truth. | 不不 这是事实 |
[15:09] | Now, listen. The Custodians of the Chronology | 听着 年代守护者其实就是 |
[15:11] | are actually the Legends of Tomorrow | 明日传奇 |
[15:12] | and they’re the good guys, mostly. | 大部分都是好人 |
[15:14] | Yeah, and the kicker is Sara is supposed to be alive. | 对 而出乎意料的是莎拉应该还活着 |
[15:18] | Did you say Sara’s alive? | 你说莎拉还活着 |
[15:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:20] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[15:21] | I knew something was wrong. | 我就知道有问题 |
[15:23] | I mean, I like the Indigo Girls, | 我喜欢蓝色少女合唱团 |
[15:24] | but they should not be a way of life. | 但不该是我生活的全部 |
[15:26] | Then let’s help them set things right. | 那就帮他们纠正时间吧 |
[15:29] | What do you guys need from me? | 需要我做什么 |
[15:36] | Well, well, well, look who’s helping our magical fugitive. | 瞧瞧是谁在帮魔法逃亡者 |
[15:40] | Take position. | 各就各位 |
[15:41] | We were looking for you. | 我们在找你 |
[15:42] | Got eyes on suspects. | 发现疑犯 |
[15:44] | Thought you might want to have some fun. | 想着你可能想找点乐子 |
[15:47] | I got 12 gauges of fun right here. | 尝尝12口径的子弹带来的乐子 |
[15:50] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[15:51] | I’m placing you all under arrest. | 把他们全抓起来 |
[15:52] | Shut your mouth, pops. | 闭嘴吧 老头 |
[15:55] | Go! | 快走 |
[15:57] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[15:58] | Get ’em out of here! | 带他们离开 |
[16:20] | I’ll cover you. Go save Sara. | 我掩护你们 去救莎拉 |
[16:40] | Did they really all just kill each other? | 他们真的互相残杀了吗 |
[16:42] | Don’t think about it. | 别想了 |
[16:43] | And we’ll go back in time and we’ll fix things. | 我们回到过去 修复时间 |
[16:44] | We have to. | 别无他法 |
[16:49] | Target ahead. | 目标在前方 |
[16:50] | Arming the weapons now. | 装备武器 |
[16:54] | Is that what I think it is? | 那是我想的那个东西吗 |
[16:57] | Twilight Sparkle come to life. | 紫悦出现啦 |
[17:01] | We didn’t screw things up for the better this year. | 我们今年不是失手办好事 |
[17:05] | We screwed things up for the more magical. | 而是失手搞出了更多魔法 |
[17:13] | – Yes! – Nice shot! | -棒 -射得太准了 |
[17:17] | Who the hell’s in the jump ship? | 开逃生舰的是什么人 |
[17:20] | Who cares? Mission accomplished. | 管他是谁 任务完成了 |
[17:22] | And you guys thought we needed Constantine. | 之前你们还认为我们需要康斯坦丁 |
[17:25] | Yeah, we saved Sara’s life. Now that should fix everything. | 我们救了莎拉 这应该能修正所有的事了 |
[17:28] | The Custodians should be back to being the Legends, | 守护者应该会回归传奇的队伍 |
[17:30] | and Zari should no longer be a cat. | 扎莉应该不再是只猫咪了 |
[17:34] | All right, this might be a crossed wired thing in my brain, | 这也许只是我脑海中闪过的怪事 |
[17:36] | but that is still a cat sitting there, isn’t it? | 可那里不还是有只猫咪吗 |
[17:38] | Killing the unicorn didn’t solve the problem. | 干掉独角兽并没有解决问题 |
[17:42] | No, Zari, we’re not going back to New Orleans. | 不 扎莉 我们是不会回新奥尔良的 |
[17:45] | We need to find out what’s wrong with this timeline | 我们要找出这条时间线的问题所在 |
[17:47] | and fix it. | 然后将其修正 |
[17:48] | All right, we go back to the Bureau, | 我们回一趟局里 |
[17:50] | 目的地锁定 联邦时时间调查局 | |
[17:50] | figure out our next step. | 想想下一步怎么做 |
[17:54] | Charlie, come on. Talk to me, luv. | 查莉 跟我说话 亲爱的 |
[17:56] | What’s happening? Is everything normal? | 怎么了 一切正常吗 |
[17:58] | No. | 不正常 |
[18:00] | In fact, things are pretty far from normal. | 其实 事情全都乱套了 |
[18:07] | 米克·罗里 纪念我们誓死 守护时间线的时间兄弟 | |
[18:14] | No reason to panic. We still got this. | 没必要慌张 我们还是能搞定的 |
[18:17] | Right, we’ll find out how the boys died in this timeline, | 我们会查出那三个小子在这条时间线的死因 |
[18:19] | then we’ll go back and save them, | 然后回去救他们 |
[18:20] | and hopefully when they return | 然后希望他们回来的时候 |
[18:21] | they won’t be magical creature murderers. | 不会变成魔法生物杀手 |
[18:23] | Right, sounds so simple. | 说着真轻巧 |
[18:26] | Hey, watch it. | 看路 |
[18:29] | Out of the way, suckers. | 让开 废材 |
[18:31] | Make way for S.O.S. | 别挡SOS的道 |
[18:33] | What the hell is S.O.S.? | SOS是什么鬼 |
[19:20] | Good morning, Sirens. | 早上好 三位女妖 |
[19:22] | Good morning, Hank. | 早上好 汉克 |
[19:24] | Well, I hope you’re ready to go to work today | 但愿你们今天准备好要开工 |
[19:25] | because we have one hell of a case on our hands. | 因为我们现在有一件棘手的案子 |
[19:30] | If anyone knows what happened to the guys, | 如果有谁知道三个小子发生了什么事 |
[19:31] | it’ll be them. | 非她们莫属 |
[19:32] | Hang tight on the ship. | 在飞船上待着 |
[19:34] | Looks like I’m joining the S.O.S. | 看来我要加入时空女妖的阵营 |
[19:39] | All right, ladies. Weapons check. | 好了 女士们 检查武器 |
[19:45] | Way ahead of you, babe. | 比你快 宝贝 |
[19:47] | My pistol’s hot and ready. | 我的手枪早已准备好 |
[19:49] | Hey, girls. Save some fun for me. | 姑娘们 给我留点乐子 |
[19:52] | Amaya, what are you doing here? | 阿玛雅 你怎么来了 |
[19:55] | We thought you went back to 1942. | 你不是回到1942年了吗 |
[19:57] | I did, but then I heard about your monster problem, | 是的 但我听说你们遇到怪物麻烦 |
[20:00] | and, well, I couldn’t stay away. | 我没法不来 |
[20:02] | It’s perfect timing. | 来得正是时候 |
[20:03] | We are up to our peaches with magical creatures | 我们正准备去抓魔法生物 |
[20:06] | and about to kick some ass. | 然后去大干一场 |
[20:09] | I’m in. | 算上我 |
[20:15] | Johnny, just be honest with me. | 约翰 跟我说实话 |
[20:17] | This thing between us, it isn’t real. | 我们之间的事 都不是真的 |
[20:19] | It never was. It doesn’t exist. | 一直都不是 从没存在过 |
[20:21] | Get it together, John. | 振作点 约翰 |
[20:23] | Come on. Get your head together. | 拜托 冷静点 |
[20:28] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, | 知道了 知道了 |
[20:30] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[20:31] | You want me to put things back the way they were, | 你想我把事情恢复到发生之前 |
[20:33] | but that’s not gonna bloody happen. | 但那是不可能的 |
[20:36] | No, I’m not all right to be honest. | 不 老实说 我一点也不好 |
[20:40] | So what kind of fun costumes are we gonna need for this mission? | 这次的任务 我们需要些什么好玩的装扮 |
[20:44] | We don’t do costumes anymore. | 我们已经不搞装扮了 |
[20:45] | Yeah, we stopped so we could streamline missions. | 不搞装扮 这样就能简化任务 |
[20:47] | Yeah, why get all dressed up if we’re just wasting | 如果我们直接杀死那些魔法生物 |
[20:49] | these magical creatures straight away. | 为什么要搞装扮呢 |
[20:53] | I mean, please tell me you don’t keep | 请告诉我你们没弄出一间陈列室 |
[20:53] | a trophy room of their skulls. | 来摆放它们的头颅吧 |
[20:57] | What do we look like? Barbarians? | 你觉得我们是什么 野蛮人吗 |
[21:01] | – No, we just toss them. – You what? | -不 我们只是把头颅抛着玩 -什么 |
[21:03] | Yeah, ever since that Fairy Godmother killed Nate, Ray, and Rory | 自从仙女教母杀死了内特 雷和罗里之后 |
[21:07] | we just waste any magical creature that comes in our path. | 我们就直接干掉所有出现的魔法生物 |
[21:10] | No questions asked. | 不问缘由 |
[21:11] | Well, they can’t all be bad. | 它们不全都是邪恶的 |
[21:13] | We haven’t met a good one. | 我们就没遇到过善良的 |
[21:15] | Hey, how is Zambesi? | 赞比西怎么样 |
[21:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:19] | Zambesi. Where you’re from. | 赞比西 你的家乡 |
[21:23] | It’s great. | 很好 |
[21:24] | Yeah, it’s, like, chill. | 很安逸 |
[21:25] | Super chill. | 安逸舒适 |
[21:32] | If I do what you ask, | 如果我照你说的做 |
[21:34] | I’d be sending Desmond to hell. | 我会把戴兹蒙德送进地狱的 |
[21:41] | Yeah, I know, maybe I deserve this insanity. | 我知道 也许我活该闹出这些疯狂的事 |
[21:44] | Oh, you’re all soft. | 你的毛好柔软 |
[21:46] | Oy, wake up, losers. I know how to fix it. | 醒醒 废材 我知道要怎么修正了 |
[21:49] | Right, we got to take care of the Fairy Godmother in Salem. | 我们得搞定塞勒姆的仙女教母 |
[21:51] | Fire up the ship. I’m heading up there now. | 启动飞船 我现在要去那里 |
[21:54] | Cor blimey. | 我的天呐 |
[21:56] | No more tea and crumpets for this dodgy doppelganger. | 不能再对狡猾的二重身客气了 |
[22:00] | Hard Drive here knew you weren’t really Amaya all along. | 硬盘一开始就知道你不是真正的阿玛雅 |
[22:05] | I’m equipped to detect shapeshifter pheromones. | 我有侦测变形者信息素的能力 |
[22:07] | How fortunate our white whale swam right into our net. | 真是幸运 白鲸游到我们的网里 |
[22:11] | What is with you guys and white whales? | 你们和白鲸是怎么回事 |
[22:15] | Oh, you really think you three can take me? | 你们真觉得你们三人能干掉我吗 |
[22:17] | Oh, I can take you alone. | 我一个人就能干掉你 |
[22:22] | Damn it. Get back here! | 该死的 给我回来 |
[22:25] | Oh, hey. How were the Sirens in Space-Time? | 时空女妖怎么样 |
[22:28] | Well, they’re not the Custodians. | 她们不是守护者 |
[22:30] | They may actually be worse. | 也许她们更糟糕 |
[22:32] | Now, let’s go save the lads. | 我们去救那三个小子吧 |
[22:37] | The three of you have been so rude with your nasty attitude. | 你们三个态度恶劣 毫无礼貌 |
[22:41] | *It will be ever so sublime* | *缓缓用藤蔓掐死你们* |
[22:44] | *To slowly choke you up with vines* | *是多么美妙啊* |
[22:47] | Whatever you’re gonna do, Charlie, | 不管你要做什么 查莉 |
[22:49] | you better make it fast. | 你最好快一点 |
[22:51] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[22:52] | *A peach or a cherry* | *桃子或樱桃* |
[22:54] | *Any good thing to make us so merry* | *美好事物令我们如此快乐* |
[22:59] | Prudence. | 普鲁登丝 |
[23:01] | Fairy Godmother, are you finished? | 仙女教母 你结束了吗 |
[23:03] | That was fast. | 好快 |
[23:04] | Yes, and I was thinking, | 是的 我在想 |
[23:07] | if I’m to be your Fairy Godmother, | 如果要我做你的仙女教母 |
[23:09] | you must start behaving like a proper young lady. | 你得开始表现得像个得体的少女 |
[23:12] | How do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[23:13] | Oh, nothing dreadful or out of the ordinary. | 没什么可怕或不平常的事 |
[23:16] | Just chores, daily baths, | 不过是做些杂务 每天洗澡 |
[23:20] | church service each morning, | 每天早上的礼拜 |
[23:22] | and you must start eating broccoli. | 还有你必须开始吃西兰花 |
[23:26] | But I don’t want all that. | 但这一切我都不想要 |
[23:28] | Well, until our bond is severed, | 在我们的纽带断开之前 |
[23:31] | I’m afraid that’s the way it must be. | 恐怕只能是这样了 |
[23:35] | Now, eat the broccoli. | 现在 吃西兰花 |
[23:39] | Fairy Godmother, I relinquish you. | 仙女教母 我放弃你了 |
[23:43] | That’s cool. | 好吧 |
[23:45] | I alone may become satiated | 当你们都窒息时 |
[23:48] | when you’re all asphyxiated | 只有我感到满足 |
[23:55] | My bond with Prudence has been severed. | 我和普鲁登丝的纽带断开了 |
[24:01] | Oh, fiddlesticks. | 真是怪事 |
[24:10] | You know, I hate to jinx us, | 我不想当乌鸦嘴 |
[24:11] | but I really think we nailed it this time. | 但我真的觉得我们这次搞定了 |
[24:14] | I just hope you guys are right. | 我希望你们是对的 |
[24:17] | What’s wrong? What are you looking at? | 怎么了 你们在看什么 |
[24:20] | There something on my nose? | 我鼻子上有东西吗 |
[24:24] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[24:30] | – Anything yet? – Don’t rush me, luv. | -有发现吗 -别催我 |
[24:32] | Who knows what surprises wait for us in here. | 谁知道有什么惊喜在等着我呢 |
[24:34] | Looks like there’s reptilians in the Renaissance. | 看起来文艺复兴时代有爬虫类生物 |
[24:36] | Sounds like a team meeting. | 听着像是队伍会议 |
[24:37] | I’ll just pop in and say hello, shall I? | 我打算就直接出现然后打招呼了 |
[24:38] | So put on your period-appropriate boots | 穿上你们符合时代的靴子 |
[24:40] | because we are going lizard stomping. | 因为我们要去踩蜥蜴了 |
[24:43] | Oh, hey, everybody, look. | 大家看啊 |
[24:45] | It’s our good friend, John Constantine. | 这是我们的好朋友 约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[24:49] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[24:52] | *Flying through history* | *在历史中穿梭* |
[24:54] | *Solving some mysteries* | *解决难题* |
[24:56] | *We give bad guys the boot* | *我们穿着超级英雄制服* |
[24:59] | *In super hero suits* | *把坏人踢飞* |
[25:01] | *We’ll win our victory* | *我们将阻止巫术* |
[25:04] | *By stopping witchery* | *赢得胜利* |
[25:06] | *So they’ve got magic* | *虽然他们有魔法* |
[25:09] | *Well we’ve got heart and fabric* | *我们有心和毛线* |
[25:12] | *Puppets of Tomorrow* | *明日玩偶* |
[25:15] | *Puppets of Tomorrow today* | *今天的明日玩偶* |
[25:18] | Welcome to “DC’s Puppets of Tomorrow.” | 欢迎收看DC的《明日玩偶》 |
[25:22] | “Fraggle Rock” is going on here? | 这里正在上演《布偶奇遇记》 |
[25:24] | Well, today we learned about the importance of cooperating. | 今天我们学到了合作的重要性 |
[25:29] | And about the number three. | 还有数字三 |
[25:31] | And about a famous man from history named Napoleon. | 还有历史著名人物拿破仑 |
[25:35] | I think I need a drink. | 我想我需要喝一杯 |
[25:37] | Ooh, we can help. | 我们可以帮忙 |
[25:40] | *When you’re thirsty for a drink* | *当你口渴了想喝水* |
[25:42] | *And you just can’t reach a sink* | *但是够不着水池的时候* |
[25:44] | *You gotta ask for a help* | *你得开口求助* |
[25:46] | No, stop. All right, please, please. | 不 停下 拜托了 |
[25:49] | No more singing. | 别唱歌了 |
[25:50] | Just tell me, why are you puppets? | 告诉我 为什么你们成了玩偶 |
[25:53] | Because Rory called us a bunch of Time Bureau puppets. | 因为罗里说我们是时间调查局玩偶 |
[25:56] | Yeah, and then he ran off with his new partner in crime. | 然后他就和他的新搭档私奔去犯罪了 |
[26:12] | So did you figure out how I turned into a damn puppet? | 你搞清楚我是怎么变成这该死的玩偶了吗 |
[26:15] | Yeah, it’s worse than I thought. | 是的 比我想象得更糟糕 |
[26:17] | After we managed to separate | 我们想办法 |
[26:18] | the Fairy Godmother from Prudence, | 分开仙女教母和普鲁登丝之后 |
[26:19] | she somehow glommed onto Rory. | 她不知怎么缠上罗里了 |
[26:22] | You can probably figure out the rest. | 剩下的你可以想得到了 |
[26:24] | Well, we’re just gonna have to keep fixing what’s broken | 我们只需要一直修复错的 |
[26:27] | until we get it right. | 直到全都对了为止 |
[26:36] | 艾娃·夏普 我们敬爱的领导 英年早逝 | |
[26:39] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[26:44] | Nope. | 不对 |
[27:04] | No plaques. | 没有纪念牌匾 |
[27:13] | No plaques. No plaques. | 没有纪念牌匾 |
[27:15] | We did it. I’m shocked to bits. | 我们做到了 我太惊讶了 |
[27:18] | Everyone’s alive, Zari’s human again, | 大家都活着 扎莉也变回人了 |
[27:20] | and I still have my powers. | 我的法力也还在 |
[27:21] | Ah, that’s smashing news, luv. | 真是个好消息 |
[27:23] | Yeah. I mean, sure, it’s got a few cracks, | 是啊 虽然有几个小问题 |
[27:26] | but fixed the timeline. | 但时间线已经修好了 |
[27:27] | – See that, Zari. – John, are you okay? | -看到了吧 扎莉 -约翰 你没事吧 |
[27:30] | Yeah, yeah, it’s-never better. | 没事 我很好 |
[27:36] | John. John. | 约翰 约翰 |
[27:41] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[27:42] | Passed out, mate. | 你晕过去了 兄弟 |
[27:44] | He didn’t just pass out. | 他不是简单地晕过去了 |
[27:45] | His brain can’t handle this wad of bandages you call a timeline. | 他的大脑承受不了这堆你称之为时间线的补丁 |
[27:49] | I can take the pain, luv. | 我忍得住疼痛 亲爱的 |
[27:50] | What if you can’t? | 你要是受不了怎么办 |
[27:52] | What if you die, John? | 假如你死了呢 约翰 |
[27:53] | What happens to all the people | 所有那些需要你活着 |
[27:54] | who need you alive and Constantine-y? | 并做康斯坦丁要做之事的人怎么办 |
[27:57] | Yeah, well, you can leave that to the real heroes, all right, | 让真正的英雄来吧 |
[27:58] | because I’m done giving a damn. | 因为我不在乎了 |
[28:02] | Oh, I see. | 我看出来了 |
[28:04] | This is isn’t about saving Desmond anymore. | 这不再是关于拯救戴兹蒙德了 |
[28:07] | It’s an excuse for you to give up on yourself. | 这是你放弃自己的借口 |
[28:09] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, just leave him alone, will you? | 就让他静静吧 行吗 |
[28:11] | You think because there’s no plaques the world is fixed? | 你以为没有牌匾就代表这个世界修复了吗 |
[28:15] | I promise you, it’s just as messed up out there | 我向你保证 外面的事情 |
[28:17] | as it is in John’s brain. | 和约翰脑子一样乱 |
[28:20] | I know you don’t want to send Desmond to hell, | 我知道你不想送戴兹蒙德下地狱 |
[28:23] | but that doesn’t have to be the end of the story. | 但事情还没有结束 |
[28:25] | You of all people can find a way to keep fighting for him. | 你一定可以找出办法救他 |
[28:29] | Go to New Orleans and set things right. | 去新奥尔良让事情回归正轨 |
[28:33] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[28:35] | Come on, John. It’s you and me. | 拜托 约翰 还有我和你 |
[28:37] | We can make this timeline work. | 我们能让时间线正常工作 |
[28:38] | No, Charlie. | 不 查莉 |
[28:40] | We’ve tried over, and over, and over | 我们已经试了一遍又一遍 |
[28:42] | to get what we wanted and it hasn’t worked. | 想达到目的 但这不管用 |
[28:45] | Zari’s right. | 扎莉说得对 |
[28:47] | There’s still hope for Desmond, | 戴兹蒙德还有希望 |
[28:50] | and maybe there’s still hope for your powers too. | 可能你的法力也还有希望 |
[28:53] | Hope? | 希望 |
[28:54] | My powers aren’t some magic trick. | 我的法力不是什么魔法小把戏 |
[28:56] | They’re who I am. | 因为它们 我才是我 |
[28:57] | I’m not gonna just sit around | 我才不会在这干等着 |
[28:58] | and hope that they come back. | 寄望它们会恢复 |
[29:00] | I’ll fight for them. | 我要为它们而战 |
[29:11] | This ain’t over. | 这还没完 |
[29:13] | Not by a long shot. | 绝对没完 |
[29:18] | Ava, I wasn’t expecting to see you here. | 艾娃 没想到会在这看见你 |
[29:21] | Yeah, the Bureau got an emergency alert | 调查局接到了紧急警报 |
[29:22] | about a magical presence in New Orleans, 2018. | 2018年的新奥尔良有个魔法生物 |
[29:25] | I thought maybe we could check it out together. | 我想我们或许能一起去检查下 |
[29:27] | Let’s get to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[29:28] | Cool. | 酷 |
[29:58] | Jeez. | 老天 |
[30:00] | I didn’t live this specific moment, but I remember it. | 我都没有经历过这些时刻 但还是记得 |
[30:02] | It’s all part of jumbled, bloody memory. | 混乱一片 该死的记忆 |
[30:05] | By the way, only about 10% of what you’re saying makes any sense, | 顺便说 你说的那些我只能听懂百分之十 |
[30:08] | but by all means continue. | 但是你继续说吧 |
[30:09] | Right, so the earliest me just left for the market. | 好 最早的那个我刚刚去市场了 |
[30:12] | The other one is upstairs breaking up with Dez right now, | 另一个正在楼上和戴兹分手 |
[30:14] | and when Dez leaves upset, I stop him. | 等戴兹一出来 我就拦住他 |
[30:18] | Put things back to normal. | 让一切回归正常 |
[30:20] | All right, good luck. | 好 祝你好运 |
[30:29] | Blimey, that’s a lot of ammo. | 我的妈呀 好多武器 |
[30:31] | Blimey? | 我的妈呀 |
[30:32] | Oh, I meant wow. | 我是说 哇 |
[30:34] | All right, boys, orders are shoot to kill. | 好了 伙计们 命令就是 格杀勿论 |
[30:36] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[30:37] | Shouldn’t we discuss what kind of creature we’re dealing with here? | 难道我们不该讨论一下要对付的是什么生物吗 |
[30:40] | We can’t just go in guns a-blazing. | 我们不能去了就乱射一通吧 |
[30:42] | What if whatever’s causing this is just a little misguided? | 万一只是因为一点误导才发生了这样的事呢 |
[30:45] | It’s a magical fugitive. | 那可是魔法逃亡者 |
[30:46] | We kill those. | 我们杀的就是它们 |
[30:48] | You two head out. Stay on the comms. | 你们两个去吧 保持联络 |
[30:54] | I killed the man I loved, and for what? | 我亲手杀了自己爱的男人 为了什么 |
[30:56] | To buy New Orleans a little more time? | 给新奥尔良多争取点时间吗 |
[30:58] | Neron needs souls… | 尼禄需要灵魂 |
[30:59] | ay, right, I think– I think that | 好的 我想 我想 |
[31:02] | something should be landing right here any second now. | 应该马上会有东西掉下来 |
[31:05] | I work alone. | 我是单干的 |
[31:10] | Got it. | 接到了 |
[31:12] | All right, Gideon, what are we looking at? | 好的 吉迪恩 我们要找的是什么 |
[31:14] | I’ve located multiple targets on the ground | 我已锁定了地面上的多个目标 |
[31:16] | each one with a substantial magical signature. | 每一个都带有明显的魔法特征 |
[31:18] | Do we have a visual yet? | 有图像吗 |
[31:19] | Coming up now. | 正在传送 |
[31:21] | Wait, that’s John Constantine, | 等等 那是约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[31:23] | and there’s more than one of him. | 还不止一个 |
[31:24] | Looks like our shapeshifter has a shapeshifter friend. | 看来我们要找的变形者还有同伙 |
[31:27] | Wait a second, how do you know that | 等等 你怎么知道 |
[31:28] | that’s not really Constantine out there? | 那些不是真正的康斯坦丁 |
[31:30] | Because it’s John Constantine. | 因为那是约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[31:31] | He doesn’t time travel. | 他不会时间旅行 |
[31:32] | Believe me. I tried to recruit him. | 相信我 我曾经试过要招募他 |
[31:34] | Okay, so why don’t we capture all three of them | 好吧 那我们为什么不把三个全抓起来 |
[31:35] | so we can find out if any of them are the real John? | 这样就可以找出哪个是真的了 |
[31:38] | What is wrong with you? You feeling okay? | 你怎么了 你还好吗 |
[31:41] | I’m fine. I’m just a firm believer in taking precautions. | 我很好 我只是觉得我们应该以防万一 |
[31:45] | Precautions. Good one. | 以防万一 好词 |
[31:47] | Ray, Rory, what’s your status? | 雷 罗里 你们的情况如何 |
[31:50] | All right, we’re in position, | 我们已就位 |
[31:52] | with our sights on the shapeshifter. | 看见了变形者 |
[31:54] | When do we get to shoot? | 什么时候开枪 |
[31:55] | All right, on my mark, open fire. | 好的 听我口令 开火 |
[31:58] | Sara, don’t. | 莎拉 不要 |
[32:00] | Damn it, Ava, why not? | 该死 艾娃 为什么不行 |
[32:03] | ‘Cause I’m the shapeshifter. | 因为我才是变形者 |
[32:07] | Guys, stand down, we have a code blue on the ship. | 各位 不要开火 船上有蓝色警报事件 |
[32:10] | What the hell’s a code blue? | 什么是蓝色警报 |
[32:11] | Just don’t shoot yet. | 暂时别开枪就行了 |
[32:14] | There’s something going on in your life. | 如果是你生活上出了什么问题 |
[32:15] | Just be honest with me. | 跟我说实话就好 |
[32:16] | Yeah, do you know what? This thing between us? | 你知道吗 我们之间的事 |
[32:18] | It isn’t real. It never was. | 都不是真的 一直都不是 |
[32:20] | It doesn’t exist. | 从没存在过 |
[32:22] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[32:24] | Yeah, you’re right. I should. | 对 你说得对 我该走了 |
[32:27] | But this, this was real, Johnny. | 但这些都是真的 约翰 |
[32:40] | Hey, you–you dropped this. | 你把这个掉了 |
[32:44] | My phone. | 我的手机 |
[32:46] | How did you get down here? You were just upstairs. | 你是怎么下来的 你刚刚还在楼上 |
[32:48] | Yeah, never mind about that right now. | 对 现在先别管这个 |
[32:49] | I have something really important to tell you. | 我有很重要的事情要跟你说 |
[32:52] | You know what? I think you’ve said quite enough today already– | 你知道吗 我觉得你今天说得已经够多了 |
[32:54] | No, no, Dez, please. | 别 别 戴兹 求你 |
[32:57] | Give me a minute, all right? | 给我一分钟 好吗 |
[32:59] | So you’re the shapeshifter. | 所以你才是变形者 |
[33:01] | Why do you look like Amaya? | 为什么你和阿玛雅长得一模一样 |
[33:03] | It is complicated, but this is how you know me. | 有点复杂 但你认识我时我就长这个样子 |
[33:07] | What’s happened to the Legends to make you like this? | 传奇们遇到了什么才让你变成这样 |
[33:10] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[33:11] | You guys are so intent on killing magical creatures. | 你们如此执着地要杀掉魔法生物 |
[33:15] | Can’t you see that this is wrong? | 你难道看不出来这样不对吗 |
[33:21] | Not really. | 并不能 |
[33:26] | Look, now I know this sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[33:27] | but the me that you were just speaking to upstairs | 但是刚刚在楼上跟你说话的那个我 |
[33:30] | is my past. | 是过去的我 |
[33:33] | So you break up with me out of the blue, | 所以你突然要和我分手 |
[33:36] | act like a total ass, | 还像个混蛋一样 |
[33:37] | and suddenly that’s in the past, just like that? | 突然之间那就成了过去 就这样吗 |
[33:40] | Listen, literally, that is me from ages ago, | 实际上那是几年前的我 |
[33:44] | but the person who’s standing in front of you right now | 但是现在站在你面前的人 |
[33:45] | is a little bit older and he’s a little bit wiser. | 更老一点 也更聪明了 |
[33:48] | Sure. Still playing games, clearly. | 好吧 很明显还是在玩游戏 |
[33:51] | Look. | 听着 |
[33:52] | I thought this was real. | 我以为这都是真的 |
[33:54] | Yeah, it is real, Dez, and that’s why I moved heaven and earth | 对 是真的戴兹 所以我竭尽全力 |
[33:58] | so that I could save you from a lifetime and eternity of anguish, | 好让你脱离永生的痛苦 |
[34:02] | anguish that I caused. | 脱离我一手造成的痛苦 |
[34:06] | Look… | 听着 |
[34:07] | I guess what I’m trying to say is | 我猜我想说的是 |
[34:09] | I’m sorry you ever even met me. | 我很抱歉让你遇见了我 |
[34:15] | Don’t be sorry. | 不要抱歉 |
[34:18] | Only a fool would fall in love in John Constantine | 爱上约翰·康斯坦丁还想要平平静静 |
[34:21] | and not expect it to be rocky. | 只有傻子才会那么想 |
[34:24] | I knew the risks | 我知道风险 |
[34:27] | and I took ’em anyway for you. | 为了你 不管怎样我都会承担 |
[34:34] | I’m still pissed at you. | 我还在生你的气 |
[34:36] | Why can’t we just go back to the ways things were? | 为什么我们不让事情恢复本来的面目 |
[34:39] | That’s exactly what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[34:43] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[34:43] | Know one thing, Desmond. | 你只需要知道一件事 戴兹蒙德 |
[34:46] | I’m not quitting on you. | 我不会放弃你的 |
[34:56] | Sara, crazy-looking Constantine | 莎拉 看起来疯了的康斯坦丁 |
[34:58] | just memory-flashed a civilian. | 刚才对一个平民用了记忆闪光枪 |
[35:00] | Can we shoot him yet? | 我们可以射他了吗 |
[35:01] | Wait for my signal. | 等我的信号 |
[35:02] | I’m dealing with a situation on the ship. | 我在处理船上的一些情况 |
[35:04] | Constantine might be– | 康斯坦丁可能会… |
[35:06] | Sara? Sara? | 莎拉 莎拉 |
[35:09] | Hold on a second, Ray. | 等一下 雷 |
[35:11] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[35:13] | Look, I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[35:15] | or why you are on my ship, | 也不知道你为什么在我的飞船上 |
[35:18] | but you’re never leaving. | 但是你绝对走不掉了 |
[35:24] | Oh, hello, handsome. | 你好啊 帅哥 |
[35:26] | What are you doing standing in the middle of the street? | 站在大街中间干什么呢 |
[35:29] | I was– | 我刚才… |
[35:32] | You–you went to the market. | 你去商店了 |
[35:34] | I did. | 对 |
[35:36] | Next thing I know I was standing in the street. | 下一刻我就站在街上了 |
[35:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:42] | Wait, Sara, please. | 等等 莎拉 拜托 |
[35:43] | Just tell me why you’re so intent on killing magical creatures. | 你就告诉我为什么这么执着于杀掉魔法生物 |
[35:48] | Because that’s how we stay alive. | 因为这样才能活下去 |
[35:55] | Stop doing that! | 别再这么干了 |
[35:57] | – Don’t you remember London? – No. | -你不记得伦敦了吗 -不 |
[35:59] | When you and I first met | 你和我第一次见面的时候 |
[36:00] | and I helped you see the truth about magical creatures. | 我帮你看到了魔法生物的真相 |
[36:03] | And how did you do that? | 那你是怎么做到的 |
[36:05] | By being me? | 做我自己 |
[36:06] | By showing you that I’m not here to hurt humans. | 告诉你我不是来这伤害人类的 |
[36:09] | That not all monsters need to be put down. | 不是必须被打倒的怪兽 |
[36:11] | That’s cute, but never happened. | 挺好的 但是从来都没发生过 |
[36:14] | What– | 什么 |
[36:15] | How can you not remember? | 你怎么可能不记得 |
[36:18] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[36:19] | Because of Constantine, you and I never met | 因为康斯坦丁 我俩从没遇到过 |
[36:21] | and you never changed. | 你也从未变过 |
[36:24] | I’m the missing ingredient | 在每个人该死的时间线里 |
[36:26] | in every one of these botched timelines. | 我都是那个缺失的元素 |
[36:30] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[36:31] | but all I see is a threat that needs to be taken out. | 我能看见的只有需要被除掉的威胁 |
[36:34] | Ray, fire when ready. | 雷 准备好就开火 |
[36:38] | – You got eggs. – I got the eggs. | -你买鸡蛋了 -买鸡蛋了 |
[36:39] | I got the bread. Got everything we need. | 我还买了面包 需要的都买了 |
[36:41] | Soufflé? | 舒芙蕾 |
[36:42] | Soufflé, but first things first, eh. | 舒芙蕾 但是先办要紧事 |
[37:48] | You need to be a part of the team. | 你需要成为队伍的一部分 |
[37:50] | Your shapeshifting days are over, sweetheart. | 你变形的日子结束了 宝贝 |
[37:53] | – No! – I know who’s coming for you. | -不 -我知道谁冲着你来的 |
[37:55] | But choosing a life of magic, | 选择和魔法打交道 |
[37:57] | it never leads to a happy ending. | 绝不会有圆满的结局 |
[37:59] | That’s the thing about time travel, | 这就是时间旅行的好处 |
[38:01] | there’s always a way. | 总是会有解决办法 |
[38:03] | I’m sorry, Dez. | 对不起 戴兹 |
[38:15] | John, you okay? | 约翰 你还好吗 |
[38:18] | Yeah, well, | 当然 |
[38:20] | my mind is no longer split in two, | 我的思维不用再分成两份了 |
[38:22] | but can’t say the same about my heart though. | 但是我的心就不一定能做到了 |
[38:27] | You? | 你呢 |
[38:29] | Well, lost my powers. Back to being mortal. | 失去了法力 变成了凡人 |
[38:32] | Sorry, guys. It had to be done. | 对不起 但是一定要这样做 |
[38:35] | Well, let’s go on and find the Legends, shall we? | 我们去找传奇们吧 |
[38:38] | Yeah, see if all this was worth it. | 看看做的这一切都值不值 |
[38:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:51] | Well, everything seems pretty normal so far. | 目前为止 一切都很正常 |
[38:53] | This isn’t over, you dingalings. | 这事没完 你们这群疯子 |
[38:56] | You better watch your knees, Sara Lance. | 你最好小心点 莎拉·兰斯 |
[38:59] | Oh, no, is everyone a puppet again? | 不 大家又都变成玩偶了吗 |
[39:02] | What? | 什么 |
[39:03] | – What are you talking about? – I’ll kill you all! | -你说什么呢 -我要把你们都宰了 |
[39:04] | I got an anti-magic isolation chamber | 我们有屏蔽魔法的单间 |
[39:08] | with your name on it, Mike the Spike. | 上面标着你的大名呢 尖刺麦克 |
[39:10] | Ah, the usual insanity that passes for normal around here. | 在这很常见的精神错乱 |
[39:15] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[39:16] | Why are you being so weird? | 你们怎么这么奇怪 |
[39:19] | Well, I- | 那个 |
[39:21] | I do have a little bit of a tale to tell, to be honest. | 说实话 我的确有个小故事要讲 |
[39:23] | You fancy a drink? | 要来杯喝的吗 |
[39:25] | One of those stories. | 众多故事中的一个 |
[39:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:31] | Hey, Zari, I wanted to say that I’m sorry. | 扎莉 我想跟你说声对不起 |
[39:35] | For what? For stuffing me into a bag | 为什么 因为把我塞进了包里 |
[39:36] | or almost destroying all of history? | 还是因为差点毁了所有的历史 |
[39:38] | Well, yeah, that too, but what I’m really sorry about | 也有这些原因 但是我真正要道歉的是 |
[39:41] | is that we got off on the wrong foot. | 我们一开始就产生了误解 |
[39:44] | You’re a shapeshifter. | 你是个变形者 |
[39:45] | Your whole deal is tricking people. | 你的所有目的都是为了骗人 |
[39:46] | Yeah, but now I’m being honest with you. | 对 但是现在我在跟你说实话 |
[39:48] | You know, I could have been anyone | 我重新获得法力时 |
[39:49] | when I got my powers back. | 我想变成谁都行 |
[39:51] | Do you know why I kept coming back to this form? | 你知道我为什么要变回这副模样吗 |
[39:53] | Because Amaya is very hot? | 因为阿玛雅很性感 |
[39:55] | It’s because this is the form I was | 因为我加入传奇的时候 |
[39:56] | when I joined the Legends. | 我就是这个样子的 |
[39:57] | Now, I have been a part of many crews, | 现在我已经是这么多队员的一部分了 |
[40:00] | and you guys– | 你们 |
[40:01] | well, you’re not rubbish. | 你们不是废物 |
[40:05] | Listen, destroying history for personal gain, | 为了一己私利毁掉历史 |
[40:08] | it’s happened to almost everyone here. | 这里几乎每个人都干过 |
[40:11] | Rite of passage. | 必经之路 |
[40:14] | So you think I’m hot then? | 那你真觉得我长得好看 |
[40:23] | I made snicker doodles with your recipe. | 我用你的菜谱做了肉桂糖曲奇 |
[40:26] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[40:29] | I’m reading your novel. I’m on the last chapter. | 我在读你的小说 到最后一章了 |
[40:32] | Your females characters are shallow, libidinous, | 你创作的女性角色很肤浅 性欲旺盛 |
[40:35] | and so much fun to read. | 读起来也很有趣 |
[40:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:39] | Yeah, good job, um, Rebecca Silver? | 干得不错 瑞贝卡·西尔弗 |
[40:43] | Nom de plume. | 笔名 |
[40:44] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[40:46] | So let me get this straight. | 我来问清楚 |
[40:48] | They’re making love on the surface of the sun? | 他们在太阳表面做爱 |
[40:50] | It’s a metaphor. | 是比喻 |
[40:53] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[40:54] | And the worst part? | 最糟糕的部分就是 |
[40:59] | It didn’t even make a bloody difference. | 一点作用都没起到 |
[41:02] | I was a fool thinking I could outrun this fight | 我真傻 以为和你们一起飞来飞去 |
[41:04] | flying around with you lot. | 就能打赢战争 |
[41:06] | Yeah, we tend to fly directly into fights. | 对 我们倾向于直接飞向战场 |
[41:10] | But we do it together, | 但是我们要合作 |
[41:14] | and we have your back. | 我们支持你 |
[41:17] | Well, as long as you know what you’re getting yourself into | 你只要知道你要做的是什么 |
[41:19] | because a demon like Neron, he doesn’t just want to win. | 因为像尼禄这样的恶魔 他不只是想要赢 |
[41:23] | He wants to win in the cruelest possible way. | 他想用最残忍的方式赢 |
[41:32] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[41:34] | The Kaupe escaped? | 恶魂逃跑了 |
[41:37] | Here’s what I want you to do. | 你们需要这么做 |
[41:38] | Track him down and recapture him, or else. | 找到他然后把他抓住 要不然后果自负 |
[41:45] | Um, there’s been a setback, but we’ll make it right. | 出现了点小插曲 但是我们能解决 |
[41:52] | Oh, you’d better. | 这样最好 |