时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Not even the six can stop me now. | 现在就算他们六人也别想阻止我 |
[00:02] | 救赎镇 两年前 | |
[00:05] | Beebo want cuddles! | 碧波要抱抱 |
[00:11] | Guys, guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[00:14] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[00:14] | I’m sorry, Nora. He died a good man. | 对不起 诺拉 他死得其所 |
[00:17] | He died a demon, Ray. | 他化作恶魔死去 雷 |
[00:19] | * Oh, I’ve been cleaning up some Beebo * | *我在这清理碧波的残骸* |
[00:23] | * Just to scrub the time anomalies away * | *只为清除时间异常* |
[00:27] | * Hey, can’t you see the blue fluff blowing * | *四处可见飘动的蓝色绒毛* |
[00:31] | Hello? | 谁 |
[00:33] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[00:35] | Okay, just gonna use my hand to block out the sun’s glare | 等我用手遮一下阳光 |
[00:37] | so I can see you. | 好让我看清你是谁 |
[00:40] | You. No! | 是你 不可能 |
[00:43] | No, it can’t be you! | 不 怎么会是你 |
[00:59] | The Loom of Fate, | 命运织布机 |
[01:01] | an ancient artifact that has the power | 一种古代文物 |
[01:02] | to change any person’s life story | 有着能不影响时间线 |
[01:04] | without wrecking the timeline. | 改变任何人的一生的能力 |
[01:06] | – Anyone’s, like– – Astra’s. | -任何人是指 -阿斯特拉的 |
[01:09] | We give her a life where her mom never died | 我们给她一个母亲永生 |
[01:11] | and where she never goes to hell. | 她也永远不用下地狱的生活 |
[01:13] | Well, if you think I’m helping you, | 你们要是以为我会帮助你们 |
[01:14] | you’re daft as a bush. | 那可真是傻透了 |
[01:16] | I destroyed that thing | 我把这东西毁了 |
[01:17] | for a bloody good reason, John-o. | 是有我自己的理由 小约翰 |
[01:18] | Come on, Sara. | 同意吧 莎拉 |
[01:20] | You know this can solve all of our problems. | 你知道的 这能解决我们所有的问题 |
[01:21] | It can erase all of the Encores. | 它能清除所有的回升者 |
[01:23] | Yeah, and make all of our dreams come true. | 还能实现我们所有的梦想 |
[01:25] | John, I’m sorry, | 约翰 很抱歉 |
[01:26] | but I’m with Charlie on this one. | 但是这件事我支持查莉的观点 |
[01:28] | That kind of cosmic power doesn’t belong | 这种宇宙力量 |
[01:30] | in the hands of anyone. | 不属于任何人 |
[01:31] | Astra has made her choices, John. | 阿斯特拉已经做出了选择 约翰 |
[01:33] | It is not up to you to undo them. | 你没有权力改变这些选择 |
[01:35] | Now, this will be the solution to our Encore problem. | 这东西能解决我们回升者的问题 |
[01:40] | Captain Lance, there is a new Encore detected | 兰斯船长 检测到新的回升者 |
[01:42] | in Salvation, 1874. | 在救赎镇 1874年 |
[01:44] | I love my Prognosticator. | 我爱死我的”预测者”了 |
[01:46] | All right, Legends, | 好了 传奇们 |
[01:48] | grab your cowboy hats and leather straps | 戴上你们的牛仔帽和皮带 |
[01:51] | because we are going to– | 因为我们要前往 |
[01:55] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪了 |
[01:56] | Yeah, I might have got a bit sentimental | 在我生命垂危的时候 |
[01:58] | on my deathbed and encouraged Raymond | 有点感伤 就鼓励雷蒙多 |
[02:00] | to carpe his diem. | 不要错失良缘 |
[02:03] | Nice rock. | 好大的钻石 |
[02:05] | She’ll love that. | 她一定很喜欢 |
[02:07] | And when she finds it, | 当她发现戒指的时候 |
[02:10] | I’ll pop the question. | 我就向她求婚 |
[02:15] | She’s here. She’s really here. | 她来了 她真的来了 |
[02:17] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[02:20] | It’s really happening. | 这回要来真的了 |
[02:21] | Our work here is done. | 我们的任务完成了 |
[02:24] | Our boy’s all growns up. | 我们的小男孩已经长大了 |
[02:38] | Nora Darhk. Welcome. | 诺拉·达克 欢迎光临 |
[02:41] | I will have the pleasure of serving you this evening. | 能在今晚招待您是我的荣幸 |
[02:44] | Thanks, Gare. | 谢谢 盖瑞 |
[02:49] | Ray. | 雷 |
[02:51] | You really went all out for date night. | 今晚这个约会你准备得太隆重了 |
[02:55] | I thought we were just having pizza. | 我以为就来吃个披萨 |
[02:57] | Oh, I got a little inspired, I guess. | 我也是一时兴起 |
[03:04] | I see Pippa is still your charge. | 看来你仍在照看皮帕 |
[03:06] | Yes, until we figure out her heart’s deepest need. | 对 直到我们能满足她内心最渴求的东西 |
[03:12] | big talker, I see. | 挺健谈的 |
[03:17] | Defiling the library, I see. | 看来你在糟蹋图书馆 |
[03:19] | Yeah, well, uh, you know, I’ve quit smoking, | 是 你知道的 我戒烟了 |
[03:20] | so, uh, I need a new habit. | 所以需要个新爱好 |
[03:22] | – Doing some research? – Yeah, yeah. | -做研究呢 -是是 |
[03:25] | I need to find the Loom of Fate to save Astra, | 我需要找到命运织布机来拯救阿斯特拉 |
[03:26] | but since, uh, Charlie isn’t making it easy for me, | 但既然 查理不想帮助我 |
[03:29] | I am doing it the hard way. | 我就只能用复杂的办法了 |
[03:32] | Why not ask a historian? | 为什么不问问历史学家 |
[03:34] | All right, then, Mr. Professor. | 好啊 教授先生 |
[03:36] | Tell me, what do you know? | 告诉我 你知道些什么 |
[03:37] | Well, when I was in grad school, | 当我在读研究生的时候 |
[03:39] | my professor showed me a diary | 我的教授给我看了一本 |
[03:42] | of an explorer named Ernest Shackleton. | 冒险家欧内斯特·沙克尔顿写的日记 |
[03:44] | Now, Shackleton was obsessed with the Loom, | 沙克尔顿很痴迷于那织布机 |
[03:47] | and he believed a piece of it | 并且他相信机器的一部分 |
[03:48] | was buried under the South Pole. | 被埋在了南极 |
[03:51] | So if I’m to find the Loom, | 如果我要找织布机 |
[03:52] | I’ve gotta search the South Pole? | 就得去南极搜索 |
[03:55] | – Shackleton thought so. – Wow, bloody hell. | -沙克尔顿是这么认为的 -该死的 |
[03:58] | Nice one, Nate. | 干得好 内特 |
[04:00] | Don’t worry, John. | 别担心 约翰 |
[04:02] | We’ll figure out another way to help you and Astra. | 我们会找到其他办法帮助你和阿斯特拉 |
[04:07] | That ought to cool his jets. | 这下能让他冷静点了 |
[04:12] | Hey, Mick! Saddle up! | 米克 备好马 |
[04:14] | We’re going to the wild West. | 我们要去大西部了 |
[04:19] | Is everything okay in there? | 里边都还好吧 |
[04:22] | He’s been in there for days. | 他在里边好几天了 |
[04:24] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这里干什么 |
[04:25] | Exfoliating. | 去角质 |
[04:27] | Mick, get out here right now! | 米克 快点出来 |
[04:31] | – What? – What is going on? | -干什么 -你怎么回事 |
[04:33] | Someone’s trashing Rebecca Silver online. | 有人在网上说瑞贝卡·西尔弗坏话 |
[04:35] | Oh, cute. You have a troll. | 真可爱 你遇到喷子了 |
[04:37] | What’s wrong with your face? | 你脸是怎么了 |
[04:41] | Zari, your mission is to help Mick. | 扎莉 你的任务是帮助米克 |
[04:42] | Okay, I have so many makeover ideas. | 好 我有好多给他改头换面的点子 |
[04:44] | With his troll problem. | 解决他的喷子问题 |
[04:54] | Did I just fritz out of existence? | 我刚才是不是消失了 |
[04:59] | 也就是 两年前 传奇自身时间线 | |
[05:00] | The train’s coming! | 火车要来了 |
[05:02] | Help me! Oh, ooh, yes! | 救我 太好了 |
[05:04] | H-help me! Untie me! | 救我 解开我 |
[05:06] | I’m too beautiful to die so young! | 我这么英俊不能英年早逝 |
[05:08] | Train’s coming! | 火车要来了 |
[05:13] | – Stand up, stand up, stand up! – Oh, no! | -站起来 站起来 -不好 |
[05:15] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[05:17] | The train! Oh, God! | 火车 我的天 |
[05:19] | Director Sharpe! You saved me! | 夏普局长 你救了我 |
[05:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:24] | Wait, wait, wait a second. | 等下 等一等 |
[05:25] | Did you just say “Director Sharpe”? | 你刚才是不是说了”夏普局长” |
[05:27] | – Yeah. – Gary, what year are you from? | -是啊 -盖瑞 你是哪个年份来的 |
[05:31] | – The present, 2018. – Okay, listen. | -现今 2018年 -好吧 听着 |
[05:33] | I need you to tell us who did this | 我需要你告诉我们这是谁干的 |
[05:34] | and then immediately Courier back to the Bureau. | 然后立刻用传送带回局里去 |
[05:36] | I can’t. He stole my Time Courier. | 我没办法回去 他偷了我的传送带 |
[05:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:52] | Hi, Nora doll. | 诺拉宝贝 |
[05:54] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回家了 |
[05:58] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[06:05] | Nora doll! I missed you so much. | 诺拉宝贝 我太想你了 |
[06:09] | This is amazing. How are you? | 这真是太棒了 你怎么样 |
[06:12] | You are an Encore. | 你是回升者 |
[06:14] | Look, all I know is, I’m up here right now | 我所知道的 就是我回到人间 |
[06:16] | as part of some soul-harvesting pyramid scheme. | 是被用来进行某种收割灵魂的金字塔骗局 |
[06:19] | Honestly, I can’t keep up with these millennials | 说实话 我根本跟不上这些新兴代 |
[06:21] | and all their newfangled world domination plans. | 还有他们新潮的统治世界计划 |
[06:24] | So you’re doing the whole villain thing again? | 所以你又开始做坏人了吗 |
[06:26] | Well, you know– no, I mean, | 你知道的 我是说 |
[06:28] | it’s part of my parole agreement. | 这是我假释的条例之一 |
[06:31] | But after spending two years in hell | 但在地狱为我的小女儿 |
[06:33] | worrying about my little girl, | 担心了两年之后 |
[06:34] | I had to come and see you first. | 我得先来看看你 |
[06:37] | But look at this place! | 看看这地方 |
[06:39] | You must be a master sorceress by now. | 你现在肯定是个大法师了 |
[06:41] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[06:43] | This is just a place where I hang my hat | 这是我居住 |
[06:45] | and do my dark rituals. | 并且进行暗黑仪式的地方 |
[06:47] | – Dark rituals! – Um, how did you find me? | -暗黑仪式 -你怎么找到的我 |
[06:50] | Blood magic? | 血缘魔法吗 |
[06:51] | Your Palmer Tech watch, | 你的帕尔默科技手表 |
[06:52] | it still has location sharing on. | 上面定位共享还开着 |
[06:55] | Palmer Tech. Right. | 帕尔默科技 好吧 |
[06:57] | – Ray! – Oh, sorry for the delay. | -雷 -抱歉晚餐还没好 |
[06:59] | – Gary seems to have run off. – My dad’s here. | -盖瑞好像跑了 -我爸来了 |
[07:02] | – What? – My dad’s here! | -什么 -我爸来了 |
[07:03] | Your dad’s here? | 你爸来了 |
[07:05] | Oh, oh, man! Is he an Encore? Oh, man! | 老天 他是回升者吗 老天 |
[07:09] | And Sara just found herself a Hell Sword, which means– | 莎拉刚找到了一把地狱之剑 就是说 |
[07:11] | – She’ll kill him. – What do we do? What do we do? | -她会杀了他 -我们怎么办 怎么办 |
[07:13] | – You have to leave. – What about Pippa? | -你得离开 -皮帕怎么办 |
[07:14] | – Pippa. Pippa! – Pippa. Pippa! | -皮帕 皮帕 -皮帕 皮帕 |
[07:15] | You have to take her. | 你得带她走 |
[07:16] | You have to–ooh– | 你得 |
[07:18] | keep her comfortable so that she doesn’t summon me. | 保障证她感觉舒适 好让她不召唤我 |
[07:21] | That’s it! That’s gonna work! | 就这样 这能行 |
[07:22] | – Thanks, Ray. – Okay. | -谢了 雷 -好 |
[07:25] | “Rebecca Silver knows as much about love | “瑞贝卡·西尔弗对爱的了解 |
[07:27] | as a teenage boy’s sock drawer.” | 就跟青春期男孩的袜子抽屉一样混乱” |
[07:33] | Okay, bad reviews, they just come with celebrity. | 人怕出名猪怕壮 一旦出名必有恶评 |
[07:37] | You should have heard what they said about my perfume | 你应该听听他们怎么评论我的香水的 |
[07:39] | when it made people bleed out their noses. | 有些用户流鼻血了 |
[07:41] | He’s gonna get more than a bloody nose. | 他马上就不止鼻子流血了 |
[07:43] | No, don’t stoop to his level. | 不 别把自己拉低到他的层面 |
[07:46] | Inside every troll is the heart of a fan | 每个黑子的内心 |
[07:49] | just dying for some attention. | 都是一个极端渴望关注的粉丝 |
[07:52] | And some swag. | 并且渴望自信 |
[07:54] | One signed book | 一本签名书就能 |
[07:55] | and he’ll be a Rebecca Silver stan forever. | 让他变成瑞贝卡·西尔弗的死忠粉 |
[08:01] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:03] | This is a TV show I used to watch when I was a kid. | 这是我小时候看的一个电视节目 |
[08:06] | Really helped me dig deep | 促使我深入挖掘 |
[08:07] | and communicate my feelings better. | 并且更好的表达我的感受 |
[08:10] | It’s called “Mister Parker’s Cul de Sac,” | 名字叫《帕克先生的死胡同》 |
[08:12] | and I think you’re really gonna like it. | 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[08:37] | This is very dumb. | 这真傻 |
[08:39] | Hi, boys and girls. | 同学们 |
[08:40] | Oh, well, just give it a chance, okay? | 试一试好吗 |
[08:43] | Today we’re going to have ourselves a wonderful… | 今天我们要进行一次很棒的… |
[08:47] | And… | 另外 |
[08:49] | – How about 20 bucks? – We get to spend together. | -给你20块钱如何 -一同共度 |
[08:51] | I’ll be right back. | 我等下回来 |
[08:53] | Have you ever imagined what it’d be like | 你想象过 |
[08:54] | to live underwater? | 生活在水下是什么样吗 |
[09:00] | So? Bachelor party? | 怎么样 可以开告别单身聚会了吗 |
[09:02] | No. | 不行 |
[09:03] | Nora’s dad literally came back from the dead | 诺拉的爸爸眼睁睁复活了 |
[09:06] | – and ruined the evening. – Damien Darhk? Ooh. | -毁了这个晚上 -达米恩·达克 |
[09:10] | Anyway, Nora said she can handle it | 总之 诺拉说她能处理 |
[09:11] | and so she’s handling it, | 所以她正在处理 |
[09:12] | but we can’t let anyone interfere, | 但我们不能让其他人 |
[09:14] | especially not Sara. | 特别是莎拉 |
[09:15] | I mean, he is your future father-in-law. | 他是你未来的岳父 |
[09:18] | You don’t think we could talk Sara down? | 你觉得我们没法劝服莎拉吗 |
[09:20] | If I see Damien Darhk, | 如果这次再见到达米恩·达克 |
[09:21] | I’m gonna kill him for good this time. | 我要彻底杀死他 |
[09:22] | What about Nora? | 那诺拉怎么办 |
[09:24] | Well, ideally she never finds out. | 在理想的情况下 她永远也不会发现 |
[09:26] | – Gideon, any hits? – Yes, Captain. | -吉迪恩 有线索吗 -有 船长 |
[09:28] | In fact, I’m detecting new Encore activity | 事实上 我在康斯坦丁2020年的家 |
[09:30] | at Constantine’s home in 2020. | 侦测到新回升者的动向 |
[09:32] | All right, let’s do this discreetly. | 好 我们要不动声色地行动 |
[09:34] | Just us, no boys. | 就我们 不带那几个小子 |
[09:35] | You know how sentimental they can get. | 你知道他们会多么感情用事 |
[09:37] | – Yep. – You also received a call | -没错 -你出行的时候 |
[09:39] | from a wild dog while you were away. | 还接到了一只野狗的电话 |
[09:41] | Yep, got it. Thanks, Gideon. | 好的 谢了 吉迪恩 |
[09:42] | What was that all about? | 那是什么意思 |
[09:44] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 不重要的 |
[09:47] | This is extremely pornographic. | 这个太色情了 |
[09:49] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[09:53] | Troll made a post. Must have gotten his swag bag. | 黑子发了帖子 肯定是拿到大礼包了 |
[09:58] | Look. | 你看 |
[09:59] | He’s showing off your signature. | 他在炫耀你的签名 |
[10:01] | This is perfect. | 太好了 |
[10:07] | What the– | 搞什… |
[10:12] | That little punk! | 那个小混蛋 |
[10:16] | Okay, change of tactic. | 改变策略 |
[10:18] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[10:19] | Scouring the metadata from his post to composite his location. | 搜索他帖子的元数据 找出他的位置 |
[10:23] | You hack? | 你会搞黑客吗 |
[10:24] | No. | 不会 |
[10:25] | 中城 2020年 | |
[10:33] | – It’s a girl. – It’s okay. Just go. | -是女孩子 -没事 继续 |
[10:36] | – Do you know who I am? – Yeah. | -你知道我是谁吗 -知道 |
[10:37] | What are you doing here, Becky? | 你怎么来了 贝琪 |
[10:39] | I’m Rebecca Silver, | 我叫瑞贝卡·西尔弗 |
[10:41] | and you will listen to me, you pimple-faced– | 你给我听好了 你个粉刺脸 |
[10:44] | – But she doesn’t have pimples. – Just go with it. | -但是她没有粉刺 -照着念 |
[10:45] | – Keep going. – I’m a celebrated author. | -继续 -我是一位著名的作家 |
[10:47] | My latest novel was a triumph, and you know it. | 我最近的一部小说很成功 你知道的 |
[10:50] | Wh-what the hell have you done with your life, | 你这辈子做什么大事 |
[10:53] | and who are you to judge others? | 你有什么资格批评别人 |
[10:54] | – Mick? – Ali! | -米克 -艾莉 |
[10:58] | – Mick, wh-why are you here? – Why are you here? | -米克 你为什么来这 -你为什么在这 |
[11:01] | I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[11:03] | Why is she filming us? | 她为什么在拍我们 |
[11:06] | This your kid? | 她是你女儿吗 |
[11:09] | Well, I guess since you’re here, | 我想既然你来了 |
[11:10] | I might as well tell you. | 我不如告诉你吧 |
[11:12] | She’s your kid too. | 她也是你女儿 |
[11:15] | This is Lita, your daughter. | 她叫丽塔 是你的女儿 |
[11:23] | Twist! | 剧情大反转 |
[11:26] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[11:33] | Well, that was my wizard’s tower. | 那是我的巫师塔 |
[11:36] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[11:37] | You can just smell the dark forces at work in here. | 你可以感受到这里酝酿着的黑暗势力 |
[11:44] | – Safe neighborhood? – Super safe. | -这小区安全吗 -非常安全 |
[11:45] | People just mostly keep to themselves. | 大部分人都不与人来往 |
[11:47] | Good. | 那就好 |
[11:48] | You know what the worst kind of neighbors are? | 你知道最差劲的邻居是什么人吗 |
[11:50] | Kids. | 小孩子 |
[11:51] | I hate kids. | 我不喜欢小孩子 |
[11:52] | You know, all I’ve ever asked for are neighbors | 我唯一的要求就是拥有一群 |
[11:54] | I don’t have to kill. | 我不必杀掉的邻居 |
[11:56] | But for people like us, | 但是对我们这种人来说 |
[11:59] | sometimes it’s kill or be killed. | 有时不是你杀人 就是人杀你 |
[12:03] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[12:05] | Better safe than sorry. | 宁枉勿纵 |
[12:07] | Right, Dad? | 对吧 对吧 |
[12:09] | – Attagirl. – Did she see us? | -聪明 -她看到我们了吗 |
[12:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:16] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[12:17] | You know what? | 没想到吧 |
[12:18] | I have a surprise for you in the study. | 我在书房给你准备了惊喜 |
[12:21] | Oh, well, hey. I love surprises! | 好啊 我喜欢惊喜 |
[12:27] | Yes, I saw you! | 没错 我看见你们了 |
[12:29] | Listen, I know you’re here to kill my dad, | 我知道你们来这里是要杀我爸 |
[12:32] | and I know you have good reason, | 你们有充分的理由这么做 |
[12:34] | but I’m asking you as my friends | 但是我想请你们 作为我的朋友 |
[12:38] | just to give me this one night to handle it my way. | 给我一晚时间 让我来解决 |
[12:42] | And what exactly is your way? | 你要怎么解决 |
[12:46] | Dad, may I present my… | 爸爸 这两位是我手下的 |
[12:51] | henchmen? | 壮士 |
[12:53] | Women. Just people. | 女壮士 手下 |
[12:55] | – Henchpeople. – Wait a minute. | -我的手下 -等等 |
[12:57] | Are you saying the head of the Time Bureau | 你是说 时间调查局局长 |
[12:58] | and the captain of the Waverider | 和乘波号船长 |
[13:00] | work for you now? | 现在替你打工了 |
[13:01] | Well, I can be very convincing. | 我说服人的能力还是一流的 |
[13:11] | That is a heck of a find. | 那物件可真是太难得了 |
[13:17] | 11th-century Mongolia, if I’m not mistaken. | 来自11世纪的蒙古 我没记错的话 |
[13:21] | Yeah, that’s just a little something | 对了 这是她们 |
[13:24] | they picked up for me. Thanks. | 特地送我的 谢谢 |
[13:27] | It’s not for indoor use, though, so I’m just gonna… | 但是不适合室内用 那我就… |
[13:30] | Safety first, Nora doll. | 安全第一 诺拉宝贝 |
[13:37] | Thanks, you guys, for playing along. | 谢谢你们陪我演戏 |
[13:39] | Ticktock, ladies. | 动作快点 女士们 |
[13:41] | I could really use that cocktail about now. | 我现在就特想喝一杯鸡尾酒 |
[13:43] | Remind me again why I shouldn’t go in there right now | 再提醒我一下 为什么现在不进去 |
[13:45] | and stab him with Khan’s sword. | 拿可汗的剑捅了他 |
[13:47] | He’s my dad. | 他是我爸爸 |
[13:48] | He’s also one of the most powerful dark warlocks | 同时也是世界上最强大的 |
[13:50] | – on the planet, so… – Wait. | -黑魔法师之一 所以… -等下 |
[13:53] | What if he was just a man? | 如果他只是个普通人呢 |
[13:55] | What? | 什么 |
[13:55] | There’s a potion that can strip him of his powers. | 有一种药水可以除去他的力量 |
[13:57] | It’s complicated to make, | 药水制作起来很复杂 |
[13:58] | but there are ingredients here in this house. | 但制作的原料这屋子里都有 |
[14:00] | I know we can make it work. We can put it in his dinner. | 我们肯定能成功 只需要把药水投到他晚餐里 |
[14:04] | – I volunteer as tribute. – Gary? | -我自愿做这个药水 -盖瑞 |
[14:06] | What the hell are you doing in there? | 你怎么在柜子里 |
[14:08] | I was cowering from the men | 我在躲着那个 |
[14:09] | who almost killed me with the train. | 差点害我被火车碾死的人 |
[14:12] | Give me the recipe to your potion. | 把你的药水配方给我 |
[14:14] | – I will not fail you. – Bad idea. | -我肯定不让你失望 -不行 |
[14:16] | – Uh-huh. – Do it for Book Club. | -对 -就当是为了读书俱乐部 |
[14:18] | – What? – Are you seriously invoking | -什么 -你确定要现在 |
[14:20] | – Book Club right now? – Yeah. | -提及俱乐部吗 -没错 |
[14:24] | You get one of those. You get one. | 你只能以读书俱乐部的名义提一次要求 就一次 |
[14:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:28] | Ava, I am invoking Book Club to ask you to give me | 艾娃 我以读书俱乐部请求你 |
[14:32] | one night with my dad, | 给我和我爸一晚的时间 |
[14:34] | and if he is a harmless, normal man by the end of it… | 假如他最后变成了人畜无害的正常人… |
[14:39] | You let him live. | 你就放他一条生路 |
[14:48] | Where you going, Captain Cold? | 你去哪里 寒冷队长 |
[14:50] | Antarctica, of course. | 当然是去南极 |
[14:51] | Yeah, that place is the worst. | 没有比那里更烂的地方了 |
[14:53] | Well, I’m following up on the lead that you– | 我要去追查那条线索… |
[14:58] | Bloody shape-shifters. | 该死的变形者 |
[15:01] | – What? – Charlie. | -怎么 -查莉 |
[15:03] | She used your face to send me on some dead-end trail. | 她变成你 给我透露一些没用的线索 |
[15:07] | Sending me to Antarctica, | 让我去南极 |
[15:10] | freeze my bloody ass off. | 把我冻个半死 |
[15:13] | No. | 不 |
[15:14] | I’m getting off this gormless jam jar. | 我要离开这破罐子飞船 |
[15:17] | Since there’s no one here that can help me, | 既然这里没人帮我 |
[15:19] | I’ll do it my way– alone. | 那我就自己一个人来 |
[15:23] | All right, I think I got these stupid crostinis right. | 很好 我这破面包算是做成功了 |
[15:26] | How’s the salad? | 沙拉呢 |
[15:27] | Uh, just needs to be dressed, | 只要再加点沙拉酱就好了 |
[15:28] | and then there’s the soup. | 然后是汤 |
[15:30] | How many courses did Ray have planned? | 雷到底计划了几道菜 |
[15:32] | By my count, five. Six if you include cocktails. | 我数的是五道 算上鸡尾酒就是六道 |
[15:34] | Come on, Ray! | 拜托 雷 |
[15:35] | Nobody gets laid after six courses. | 六道菜之后谁还会做爱 |
[15:37] | Gary, how’s the potion coming along? | 盖瑞 药水怎么样了 |
[15:38] | Don’t rush me; everything has to be done precisely | 别催我 一切都得精确 |
[15:40] | – or it will not work! – Okay. | -不然起不了作用 -好吧 |
[15:41] | – Are you talking entrée? – It’ll be done by dessert. | -那么上主菜时能做好吗 -上甜点前能做好 |
[15:45] | Then let’s get this dinner started. | 那开始晚餐吧 |
[15:58] | Uh, hello, you’ve reached the office of Sara Lance. | 你好 莎拉·兰斯办公室 |
[16:01] | How can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你的 |
[16:02] | Well, hello, Mr. Dog. | 你好 野狗先生 |
[16:04] | What is this in reference to? | 请问有什么事吗 |
[16:05] | Mm, cheers. | 干杯 |
[16:11] | Oh, more crostinis. | 还有意式切面包 |
[16:14] | These are delicious. | 这个很好吃 |
[16:16] | Bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[16:18] | Gary! | 盖瑞 |
[16:27] | – Damien Darhk. – John Constantine. | -达米恩·达克 -约翰·康斯坦丁 |
[16:33] | You know, I don’t think we’ve actually ever met before, | 我想我们其实不算见过面 |
[16:36] | seeing as you’re still breathing. | 毕竟你现在还活着 |
[16:38] | Ah, but you have died before, though, right? | 但你之前已经死了 不是吗 |
[16:41] | So what’s about to happen | 所以接下来要发生的事 |
[16:42] | should feel a little, uh, familiar. | 你应该挺熟悉的 |
[16:58] | That was a heirloom, you– | 那可是祖传的 你 |
[17:00] | – Stop it, both of you! – This vagrant’s trespassing! | -住手 你们两个 -他擅自闯入 |
[17:03] | This is my house, you plonker! | 这是我的房子 你这个蠢货 |
[17:06] | Your house? Nora, I thought– | 你的房子 诺拉 我还以为 |
[17:07] | Well… | 那个 |
[17:10] | Technically… | 严格地说 |
[17:12] | it is his house. | 这是他的房子 |
[17:14] | His name is on the title. | 房契上是他的名字 |
[17:18] | But in practice… | 但实际上 |
[17:21] | It’s our house. | 是我们的房子 |
[17:27] | Right, babe? | 对吗 宝贝 |
[17:29] | Just go with it. | 陪着演 |
[17:31] | Right, love– my love, | 对 亲爱的 我亲爱的 |
[17:34] | that is, because we are indeed, uh, together. | 因为我们确实在一起 |
[17:37] | Oh, Nora doll. | 诺拉小宝贝 |
[17:38] | Here I thought you were all alone, | 我还以为你是独自一人 |
[17:41] | but now I know that you have | 但现在我才知道 |
[17:43] | a powerful warlock in your life. | 你生活中还有个强大的巫师 |
[17:47] | Johnny C, you bring it in here! | 约翰·C 过来抱一个 |
[17:50] | You rascal! | 你这个小无赖 |
[17:53] | * The thing about circles is, they never end * | *环形的特别之处是它永无止境* |
[17:57] | *So our friendship will be universal* | *所以我们的友谊将会永存* |
[18:00] | Why does he keep changing his shoes? | 他为什么一直换鞋 |
[18:01] | Oh, changing his shoes is a soothing ritual | 换鞋是一种舒缓的仪式 |
[18:04] | which takes him from one space to another. | 能把他从一个空间带到另一个空间 |
[18:07] | Where’s my fairy godmother? | 我的仙女教母呢 |
[18:09] | She’s busy with her father. | 她正忙着和她父亲在一起 |
[18:10] | So why are you here and not there? | 那你为什么在这里而不是和他们在一起 |
[18:12] | She asked me to give them space, | 她让我给他们留些空间 |
[18:14] | and I am respecting her boundaries. | 我尊重她 |
[18:16] | She’s hiding you from her dad. | 她不想让你见他爸 |
[18:20] | Mr. Parker says you can love whoever you want to love | 帕克先生说你可以爱任何你想爱的人 |
[18:23] | and to not be ashamed. | 不必感到羞耻 |
[18:28] | episode 15 to me, okay? | 第十五集 好吗 |
[18:31] | But look, she’s not–I mean, she’s not trying to hide– | 但 她不是想把我藏… |
[18:34] | Fairy godmother! Fairy godmother! | 仙女教母 仙女教母 |
[18:37] | Come here right now! | 快点过来 |
[18:41] | – It’s too late. Too late. – Damn it, Ray! | -迟了 太迟了 -该死 雷 |
[18:43] | I said no summoning! | 我说了不能召唤我 |
[18:44] | Do you have any idea how many plates I’m spinning right now | 你知道我现在为了让我爸开心 |
[18:46] | – trying to keep my dad happy? – Many. | -有多忙吗 -很忙 |
[18:48] | But quick question. Um, are you hiding me? | 但我有个小问题 你是在把我藏起来吗 |
[18:52] | Of course I am. | 当然 |
[18:54] | I am telling him 1,000 lies right now | 我现在要对他说一堆谎话 |
[18:56] | to make sure nobody gets killed. | 来确保没有人会丢掉性命 |
[18:58] | Oh, well, um, | 好吧 |
[19:00] | why not just tell him the truth? | 那为什么不告诉他真相呢 |
[19:04] | Why not just tell him the truth? | 为什么不告诉他真相呢 |
[19:06] | Um, okay. | 好的 |
[19:07] | Why don’t I just tell my megalomaniac dad | 不如直接告诉我那狂妄自大的父亲 |
[19:10] | that his little girl is a slave to the whims of children | 他的女儿是孩子们奇思异想的奴隶 |
[19:13] | and is schtupping an Eagle Scout? | 整天跟鹰级童子军鬼混在一起 |
[19:15] | That sounds amazing. | 这听上去可真棒 |
[19:17] | The longer you lie about who you really are, | 你将真实身份隐瞒得越久 |
[19:19] | the harder it’s gonna be when the truth finally comes out. | 当真相大白时 会变得更加艰难 |
[19:22] | Listen, can you just give me this one night, okay? | 听着 你能给我就一晚时间吗 |
[19:26] | Just help me out and save the guilt trip? | 就帮帮我 减轻负罪感 |
[19:30] | Please, okay? | 拜托 可以吗 |
[19:31] | – Of course. – Okay? | -当然 -可以吗 |
[19:33] | – Good? – Of course. | -还好吧 -当然 |
[19:33] | Everything good? Ah, okay. | 一切都还好吧 |
[19:36] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:39] | Good night, boys and girls. | 晚安 孩子们 |
[19:41] | Do you need to change your shoes? | 你需要换鞋吗 |
[19:44] | I think I do. | 我想是的 |
[19:50] | I named her Lita after, um– | 我给她起名为丽塔 在… |
[19:52] | Yeah, Lita Ford of the Runaways. | 《逃亡乐队》里的丽塔·福特 |
[19:55] | Sorry I never told you. | 对不起 我从未告诉过你 |
[19:57] | I actually looked you up after I found out I was pregnant, | 我其实有去找过你 在我发现自己怀孕后 |
[19:59] | but you were in jail. | 但你却在监狱里 |
[20:02] | Again. | 又一次 |
[20:06] | So it, um–it must have been challenging, uh, | 这 这一定极具挑战性 |
[20:09] | raising a kid by yourself. | 自己一人抚养孩子 |
[20:11] | I made it work. | 但我成功了 |
[20:12] | I mean, sure, Lita would ask about her dad, | 当然 丽塔也会问起她父亲 |
[20:14] | but whenever she did I– | 但每当她问起 我… |
[20:15] | She would just say, you know, | 她就会说 |
[20:16] | “My standards were low and his sperm count was high.” | “我的择偶标准很低 他的精子数很多” |
[20:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:20] | But, uh, when I learned that | 但是 当我发现 |
[20:22] | Rebecca Silver was actually him, | 瑞贝卡·西尔弗实际上是他的时候 |
[20:24] | I guess I let it slip that | 我故意透露消息称 |
[20:25] | we had hooked up at our reunion. | 我们在同学聚会上勾搭的事 |
[20:29] | Lita’s a smart kid. Guess she figured it out. | 丽塔是个聪明的孩子 她一下就弄明白了 |
[20:31] | Yeah, my dad writes crappy novels. | 是的 我爸写破小说 |
[20:33] | – They’re brilliant. – Debatable. | -它们很出色 -仍需商榷 |
[20:36] | Either way, I still hate you. | 不管怎样 我还是恨你 |
[20:38] | Lita, he–he didn’t know. | 丽塔 他不知道你的存在 |
[20:42] | But I guess now that the pussy cat’s out of the pouch, | 但既然现在秘密也泄露出来了 |
[20:44] | guess you two can get to know one another and– | 我想你们俩可以互相了解一下 |
[20:47] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来挺有趣 |
[20:53] | No. What the hell are you doing? | 不 你在干什么 |
[20:56] | We were never here. | 我们没来过这里 |
[21:00] | True story, that. | 那是真人真事 |
[21:02] | I never knew that. | 我从没听过 |
[21:07] | Wine! | 倒酒 |
[21:10] | Good to see you two getting along. | 你们俩聊得来真好 |
[21:12] | Oh, we’re just telling stories, aren’t we? | 我们只是在讲故事 不是吗 |
[21:14] | You know, I shouldn’t be shocked | 我不应该感到震惊 |
[21:15] | that you’d be drawn to a fellow | 你会被巫师所吸引 |
[21:17] | after your pop’s old line of work. | 那是你爸的老本行 |
[21:19] | Oh, well, you know me, Dad. | 你懂我的 爸爸 |
[21:20] | I can’t help but keep the family business going. | 我不得不维持家族事业运作 |
[21:22] | That’s my girl. | 真是我的乖女儿 |
[21:23] | Not that I could ever live up | 不是说我就能做到 |
[21:25] | to a great collector of artifacts such as yourself. | 像你这样伟大的收藏家 |
[21:28] | Oh, but sadly some things could never be found. | 但很遗憾 有些东西永远都找不到 |
[21:32] | You take, for instance, the Loom of Fate. | 举一个例子 命运织布机 |
[21:37] | I never did find that one. | 我从没找到过那个 |
[21:39] | That’s because it was scattered across the multiverse. | 那是因为它的碎片被撒落到多重宇宙中 |
[21:41] | Oh, well, it’s all on one Earth now– | 但现在它们都在同一个地球上 |
[21:44] | Ours. | 这个地球 |
[21:45] | Intriguing. | 很吸引人 |
[21:47] | Still, you need a Fate to put it all together | 但你需要一个命运将其串联起来 |
[21:49] | and operate it. | 再进行操作 |
[21:51] | Right, sounds like there’s no point in even looking for it. | 没错 好像没有必要去找它 |
[21:53] | – Right, John? – Yeah. | -对吧 约翰 -是啊 |
[21:55] | Especially with so many exciting opportunities | 尤其想到有那么多未知的刺激 |
[21:57] | to think about. Right, babe? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[22:00] | Yep, maybe not the time. | 对 也许还不是时候 |
[22:02] | I’m sensing something juicy bubbling with the help. | 我觉得这俩助手不太对劲 |
[22:05] | Mm, no. I-I don’t– | 没有啊 我不觉 |
[22:08] | Is there trouble in paradise? | 小两口吵架了吗 |
[22:10] | Know what? It’s none of your damn business. | 你知道吗 这不关你的事 |
[22:11] | Oh, sit and spill. | 坐下聊聊 |
[22:14] | Uncle Damien wants to hear everything. | 达米恩叔叔想听听是什么事 |
[22:15] | – No, they don’t have to talk– – You know what? | -别 她们不用聊 -你知道吗 |
[22:19] | Someone forgot to tell their girlfriend | 有人忘记告诉女朋友 |
[22:21] | about a job offer they received to work in Star City. | 自己收到了星城的工作邀请 |
[22:24] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[22:25] | Permanently. | 还是永久工作 |
[22:29] | I was gonna talk to you about it | 在它变为永久工作之前 |
[22:30] | before it became permanent. | 我就打算告诉你 |
[22:32] | So you’re actually considering it? | 所以你确实在考虑要不要去 |
[22:33] | – Yes. – I don’t unders– | -对 -我不明 |
[22:34] | Okay, how is that supposed to work with you there | 你去那里工作 而我是诺拉的助手 |
[22:36] | and me one of Nora’s henchpeople? | 这样怎么维持感情 |
[22:38] | Sara, she’s right. | 莎拉 她说得对 |
[22:40] | You know, long-distance relationships can be tough. | 要知道异地恋很艰难 |
[22:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:43] | It wasn’t going to be a long-distance relationship. | 不会是异地恋 |
[22:45] | I thought that we could go together. | 我想的是我们可以一起去 |
[22:48] | This is why I always have a “No fraternizing” Policy | 这就是为什么我一直规定我的员工 |
[22:51] | with my staff. | 不准谈恋爱 |
[22:53] | Next course, please! | 麻烦上下一道菜 |
[22:57] | The potion is now purple and therefore… | 药剂变紫 因此 |
[23:01] | ready to depower the supervillain. | 可以消除这个超级大坏蛋的魔法了 |
[23:10] | So let me get this straight. | 我来捋一捋 |
[23:11] | You stood up for yourself and she shut you down? | 你为自己说话 但她不让你说 |
[23:15] | She just doesn’t think that Damien would accept me. | 她就是觉得达米恩不会接受我 |
[23:18] | But aren’t you setting yourself up | 但是你准备好 |
[23:19] | for a lifetime of lies? | 说一辈子的谎吗 |
[23:21] | Will you have to lie when Damien comes to visit | 达米恩来你们家 或者你们有了孩子 |
[23:23] | or when you guys have kids? | 你是不是要说谎 |
[23:25] | Because you know those babies | 因为你们的小孩 |
[23:26] | are gonna have that beautiful Palmer jawline. | 会继承你们帕尔默家美丽的下巴轮廓 |
[23:28] | The Palmer jawline is a dominant gene. | 帕尔默家的下巴轮廓确实是显性基因 |
[23:30] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[23:33] | – Am I rushing into this? – Yes! | -我是不是太着急了 -是的 |
[23:40] | We couldn’t say something unless you said something. | 你不说 我们就不说 |
[23:41] | Ray… | 雷 |
[23:45] | It feels rushed. | 给人的感觉很着急 |
[23:47] | She’s embarrassed of you, | 她不好意思介绍你 |
[23:49] | after you made the perfect dinner, | 但你都精心准备了晚餐 |
[23:50] | took a massage class, | 上了按摩课 |
[23:51] | and hid an engagement ring in the mousse? | 还在慕斯里面藏了戒指 |
[23:54] | The ring is in the mousse! | 戒指在慕斯里面 |
[23:57] | Mm, well, I hope you saved room for dessert. | 但愿你还能吃得下甜点 |
[24:01] | Chocolate mousse. | 巧克力慕斯 |
[24:05] | Yum. | 好吃 |
[24:07] | Yeah, you should try it. | 你应该尝尝 |
[24:10] | There’s no chocolate in hell. Mousse. | 地狱里没有巧克力 慕斯 |
[24:15] | What are you do– | 你做什 |
[24:17] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[24:18] | Chocolate mousse. | 巧克力慕斯 |
[24:19] | This has always been your favorite, right, Dad? | 这是你最喜欢的 是吧 爸 |
[24:21] | Mm-hmm, this just looks sinful. | 好有罪恶感啊 |
[24:26] | Everybody, isn’t this delicious? | 各位 是不是很好吃 |
[24:32] | Perfection! | 完美 |
[24:39] | A ring? | 一个戒指 |
[24:41] | Well, that’s unexpected. | 出乎意料呢 |
[24:52] | I’m surmising that perhaps that cup | 我猜想这一杯 |
[24:55] | was put in front of the wrong person. | 是不是给错人了 |
[24:57] | John, was there a question that you wanted to ask? | 约翰 你是不是想问一个问题 |
[25:00] | Question? | 问题 |
[25:02] | Oh, right, yeah. Um… | 对哦 没错 |
[25:04] | The question, of course. | 那个问题 当然了 |
[25:18] | Nora Darhk, uh, will you marry me? | 诺拉·达克 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[25:23] | Ooh! Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[25:24] | Just when I thought this night couldn’t get any better. | 我还以为今晚不会更完美了 |
[25:27] | My daughter has found the love of her life. | 我的女儿找到了此生挚爱 |
[25:30] | Forget the mousse. More champagne! | 忘了慕斯吧 加点香槟 |
[25:33] | – No. – What? | -不行 -什么 |
[25:37] | What? I’m sorry, what was that? | 什么 抱歉 你说了什么 |
[25:38] | I’m sorry, I thought you said no. | 抱歉 你说了不行 |
[25:39] | No. | 不行 |
[25:41] | Sh–I know she– she just said– | 我以为 她 她刚说了 |
[25:43] | I thought she– did she say no? | 我以为她 她拒绝了吗 |
[25:46] | No, I won’t marry John, | 不 我不会嫁给约翰 |
[25:50] | ’cause I can’t lie to you anymore, Dad. | 因为我不能再向你撒谎了 爸爸 |
[25:51] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[25:52] | No, Johnny C, Johnny C, Johnny C! | 不 约翰·C 约翰·C 约翰·C |
[25:53] | Don’t–don’t–why? What are you doing? | 不 不 为什么 你在干什么 |
[25:55] | Dad, Sara and Ava aren’t my henchwomen. | 爸爸 莎拉和艾娃并不是我的左臂右膀 |
[25:58] | They’re just my friends. | 她们只是我的朋友 |
[26:03] | And I’m not a powerful sorceress. | 我也不是一个强大的女巫 |
[26:10] | I’m a fairy godmother. | 我是仙女教母 |
[26:13] | Dad, this isn’t my house. | 爸爸 这不是我的房子 |
[26:16] | John isn’t my boyfriend. | 约翰不是我的男朋友 |
[26:20] | He is. | 他是 |
[26:24] | And I love him madly. | 而且我深爱着他 |
[26:29] | Damie–Mr. Darhk, since you’re here, | 达米 达克先生 既然你在这儿 |
[26:32] | I was wondering if I could get your blessing | 我想知道我能否得到你的祝福 |
[26:36] | to have your daughter’s hand in marriage. | 让我和你的女儿结婚 |
[26:45] | You deceived me, Nora doll. | 你骗了我 诺拉宝贝 |
[26:49] | Your own father. | 骗了你的父亲 |
[27:00] | You tried to poison me. | 你想给我下毒 |
[27:01] | That’s–that’s not as bad as it looks. | 那个 没有看着那么糟 |
[27:05] | I’ve been gone for less than two years, and you– | 我就消失了不到两年 但你 |
[27:08] | you’re a completely different person. | 你完全变了一个人 |
[27:15] | And I know who’s to blame. | 我知道该怪谁 |
[27:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no, Dad! | 不 不 不 爸 |
[27:20] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[27:23] | Brexit! | “英国脱欧” |
[27:25] | – Go! – Let him go! | -松手 -把他放下 |
[27:27] | Stop, Dad! | 住手 爸爸 |
[27:31] | Dad, I am not a child! | 爸爸 我不是小孩了 |
[27:33] | You can’t just kill my friends anymore! | 你不能再随便杀掉我的朋友了 |
[27:43] | Did you think you were gonna kill me | 你觉得用那个小玩具 |
[27:44] | with that little toy, Lance? | 就能杀了我吗 兰斯 |
[27:46] | Why don’t you give me a chance to find out? | 不妨给我个机会试试呢 |
[28:05] | That’s no Mongolian relic. | 那并不是蒙古文物 |
[28:09] | That’s a Hell Sword. | 那是地狱之剑 |
[28:12] | My, oh, my. | 我的天 |
[28:15] | I am so going to enjoy obliterating all of you. | 我会很享受消灭掉你们的过程 |
[28:27] | Is Mr. Parker getting tipsy? | 帕克先生喝醉了吗 |
[28:29] | I mean, the guy has done | 这个人参加了总计 |
[28:30] | 4,000 hours of children’s television. | 四千小时的儿童电视节目 |
[28:32] | He’s earned it. | 他应得的 |
[28:33] | Oi, how have you guys not noticed the Encore alarm? | 你们为什么没注意到回升者警报 |
[28:39] | It’s at Constantine’s house. | 在康斯坦丁家 |
[28:41] | – Ray. – Let’s go. | -雷 -我们走 |
[28:43] | I wanna go. | 我也想去 |
[28:44] | No. | 不行 |
[28:45] | I wish it. | 我希望我能去 |
[29:02] | Now, that guy is marriage material. | 那个人才适合结婚 |
[29:04] | Quit insulting Ray! | 别侮辱雷了 |
[29:05] | He made you poison your own father! | 他害你给自己的父亲下毒 |
[29:07] | No, he didn’t! That was my idea! | 不 他没有 那是我的主意 |
[29:09] | That’s because he twisted you. | 是因为他带坏了你 |
[29:11] | Look at you. You’re a powerless fairy. | 看看你 你是一个弱小的仙女 |
[29:15] | That’s it! | 有办法了 |
[29:15] | – Pippa, make a wish. – Yes, you can stop this. | -皮帕 快许愿 -是的 你可以阻止这一切 |
[29:18] | This is the only way you’ll learn. | 只有这样你才能得到教训 |
[29:22] | I wish you were all | 我希望你们都出现在 |
[29:23] | on “Mister Parker’s Cul de Sac.” | “帕克先生的死胡同” |
[29:36] | *Welcome to my cul-de-sac, friend* | *朋友 欢迎来到我的死胡同* |
[29:39] | *That’s a street that ends in a circle* | *这是一条环形街道* |
[29:43] | *The thing about circles is, they never end* | *环形意味着永远没有尽头* |
[29:46] | *So our friendship will be universal* | *这样我们的友谊也会永恒* |
[29:52] | Hello, boys and girls. | 你们好呀 男孩女孩们 |
[29:53] | Hi, Mr. Parker. | 你好 帕克先生 |
[29:55] | Hope you’re having a wonderful day. | 希望你们度过愉快的一天 |
[29:58] | I sure am. | 一定会的 |
[30:01] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[30:04] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[30:09] | Boys and girls, | 男孩女孩们 |
[30:10] | please welcome my friends Nora and Damien. | 有请我的朋友诺拉和达米恩 |
[30:12] | Now, why don’t we discuss our problems? | 现在来聊聊我们的问题吧 |
[30:14] | Damien, what seems to be on your mind? | 达米恩 你在想什么 |
[30:16] | Well, you simpleton, | 你这个蠢货 |
[30:18] | my child means everything to me, | 我的孩子是我的一切 |
[30:20] | and you’ve completely corrupted her into this! | 你们居然让她堕落至此 |
[30:22] | See, this is why I had to lie. | 看啊 这就是我必须撒谎的原因 |
[30:24] | I knew you couldn’t handle it because emotionally, | 我知道你接受不了 因为在情感上 |
[30:26] | you’re the child. | 你还是个孩子 |
[30:27] | Well, I think this is gonna be tougher | 我觉得事情比我们想象得 |
[30:29] | than we thought, kids. | 更困难 孩子们 |
[30:31] | Why don’t we travel to the land of Make ‘Em Ups | 让我们跟随骇人火车盖瑞 |
[30:33] | with Gary the Unspeakable Train Abomination? | 去往弥补之地吧 |
[30:37] | – Hi, Gary. – Toot-toot, everybody! | -你好 盖瑞 -大家好 |
[30:41] | Toot-toot to you. | 你也好 |
[30:54] | Hello, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[30:55] | Hello, Charlie. | 你好 查莉 |
[30:57] | – Hey, Ava. – Yes, Sara? | -艾娃 -怎么了 莎拉 |
[30:59] | Are you bloody kidding me? Puppets? | 你他妈在逗我吗 玩偶 |
[31:01] | Again? | 又来 |
[31:02] | I wanted to say that I feel bad | 我想说我让你难过了 |
[31:05] | that I made you feel bad. | 我也很难过 |
[31:07] | Oh, well, maybe we should communicate. | 也许我们应该加强沟通 |
[31:10] | I’m sorry I kept the job offer | 很抱歉我没有把玩偶星城的 |
[31:12] | in Puppet Star City a secret. | 工作机会告诉你 |
[31:14] | I was only considering it because I thought you | 我只是觉得你想要 |
[31:17] | – wanted to settle down. – Well, I used to want that, | -安定下来 -我之前是这么想的 |
[31:20] | but I’ve been having a lot of fun on the ship. | 但我在飞船上很开心 |
[31:23] | Then I’ll tell Puppet Wild Dog to shove it! | 那我就告诉野狗玩偶不干了 |
[31:28] | Maybe you can work out your problem with communication. | 或许你们也可以通过沟通解决问题 |
[31:32] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[31:34] | You were gonna send me to the South Pole, Charlie. | 你要让我去南极 查莉 |
[31:36] | You don’t understand how dangerous | 你不明白命运织布机 |
[31:37] | that Loom is, John-o. | 有多危险 约翰 |
[31:39] | It gave my sisters and me control | 它让我们姐妹可以掌控 |
[31:40] | over everyone’s lives. | 别人的生死 |
[31:43] | Now, I smashed that thing so we could be free. | 我毁掉了那东西 我们自由了 |
[31:45] | People could be free rebel, free to be weird. | 人们想叛逆就叛逆 想小众就小众 |
[31:47] | Oh, come on, Charlie. | 得了吧 查莉 |
[31:48] | If you sensed that the Loom was in one universe again, | 如果你发觉织布机又出现在某个宇宙 |
[31:51] | what’s to say your sisters didn’t feel it too? | 怎么说 你的姐妹不会发觉吗 |
[31:53] | And what’s to stop them going after it | 到时候如何阻止她们寻找织布机 |
[31:55] | for the wrong reasons? | 用来干坏事呢 |
[31:57] | Listen, I will use the Loom to help Astra, | 听着 我会用织布机救阿斯特拉 |
[31:59] | and then I will help you destroy it forever this time. | 之后我会帮你永远摧毁它 |
[32:04] | Forever. | 永远 |
[32:07] | Deal? | 成交 |
[32:11] | Deal. | 成交 |
[32:12] | Yay for communication and cooperation! | 沟通合作万岁 |
[32:19] | I wonder who that is. | 那会是谁呢 |
[32:22] | It’s bike messenger Behrad. | 是单车信使贝哈德 |
[32:24] | I hope you’re having a wonderful day. | 希望你们度过愉快的一天 |
[32:26] | – Let’s see what was delivered. – Open it! | -我们来看看送来了什么 -打开它 |
[32:28] | Open it! | 打开它 |
[32:30] | It’s the Safe Space Sombrero. | 是安全沟通帽 |
[32:32] | Please make it stop. Make it just stop. | 快停止 快停止 |
[32:33] | I am going to just– | 我要 |
[32:36] | Only the person wearing the Safe Space Sombrero may speak. | 只有带着安全沟通帽的人可以讲话 |
[32:46] | You’ve ruined her life. | 你毁了她的生活 |
[32:47] | Her life is absolutely in shambles because of you | 因为你还有她跟着混的那一帮人 |
[32:49] | and the idiot brigade she hangs out with. | 她的生活混乱不堪 |
[32:51] | I mean, look at her! | 你看她 |
[32:52] | She’s trapped in this horrible fairy godmother job! | 没有出路 只能当该死的仙女教母 |
[32:56] | Horrible job? | 该死的 |
[33:00] | You know what, Dad? | 知道吗 爸爸 |
[33:02] | My life now, that’s not Ray’s choice. | 我现在的人生 不是雷的选择 |
[33:06] | It’s mine. | 是我的选择 |
[33:07] | I know you think all magic should be self-serving, | 我知道你觉得所有的魔法都该为己所用 |
[33:09] | but I like helping kids, | 但我喜欢帮助孩子们 |
[33:10] | because being raised by a demon cult | 养大我的人不是我的爸爸 |
[33:12] | instead of my own father… | 而是崇拜恶魔的人 |
[33:15] | that wasn’t my choice. | 不是我的选择 |
[33:18] | That was yours. | 是你的选择 |
[33:21] | So maybe working with kids helps me cope with that. | 所以可能陪伴孩子能帮我解决这个问题 |
[33:25] | And you’re right. | 而且你说得对 |
[33:26] | I’m not the Nora doll you remember. | 我不是你记忆里的诺拉宝贝 |
[33:30] | I like who I am, | 我喜欢这样的我 |
[33:32] | and I’m never going back. | 我不会回去的 |
[33:37] | I’ve been an ass. | 我一直是个混蛋 |
[33:40] | I’ve had this vision of this… life that would make you happy. | 我想象中的 你的幸福生活 |
[33:47] | Obviously I was wrong. | 我显然想错了 |
[33:49] | I just want you to be proud of me. | 我只是想让你为我自豪 |
[33:51] | Proud of… | 自豪 |
[33:53] | Nora doll, I am. | 诺拉宝贝 我为你自豪 |
[33:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:00] | I really am. | 真的 |
[34:10] | kids, look! | 孩子们 快看 |
[34:11] | The sun is smiling! | 太阳在微笑 |
[34:19] | I thought my family was messed up, | 我以为我们一家人已经是一团糟了 |
[34:22] | but these guys are truly deranged. | 这些人简直是精神错乱 |
[34:28] | I wanna be with my own family now. | 我现在想跟我家人待在一起 |
[34:31] | Fairy godmother, I release you. | 仙女教母 我还你自由 |
[34:38] | It worked! | 起作用了 |
[34:41] | I’ve been cured. | 我被治愈了 |
[34:43] | I’m not afraid of trains anymore! | 我不再害怕火车了 |
[34:46] | No hard feelings, Ray? | 别见怪 雷 |
[34:51] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[34:55] | Yes? | 你愿意 |
[34:56] | Yes. Yes. | 对 我愿意 |
[34:59] | Yes, yes, yes, yes. | 我愿意 我愿意 |
[35:02] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[35:03] | I’m so sorry I tried to hide you. | 抱歉我之前不想把你介绍给爸爸 |
[35:06] | I can’t wait to marry you. | 我等不及想嫁给你 |
[35:07] | I can’t wait to marry you. | 我迫不及待想娶你 |
[35:09] | So let’s–let’s do it. | 那我们结婚吧 |
[35:11] | Let’s do it. Let’s do it right now. | 我们结婚吧 现在就结婚 |
[35:12] | – Right now? – Right now. | -现在吗 -就现在 |
[35:13] | I’m off duty. My dad’s here. | 我自由了 我爸爸在这里 |
[35:15] | His schedule’s unpredictable, so let’s–let’s–let’s do it. | 他的行踪不定 所以我们 我们结婚吧 |
[35:19] | Right now. Tonight. | 现在 在今晚 |
[35:22] | Yeah. Okay. | 当然 好啊 |
[35:24] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[35:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:31] | You’re not married yet. | 你们还没有结婚 |
[37:14] | Champagne? | 香槟 |
[37:17] | I wanna tell you how much I appreciate | 我想告诉你我有多么感谢 |
[37:18] | everything you’ve done for my daughter. | 你为我女儿所做的一切 |
[37:20] | Thank you, but, um, | 谢谢你 但 |
[37:23] | I haven’t really done that much. | 我没做什么 |
[37:25] | She’s pretty incredible all on her own. | 是她自己了不起 |
[37:28] | Yeah, but you make her happy. | 是的 但你能让她幸福 |
[37:31] | That’s something that I ultimately failed at | 而作为她生命中曾经唯一的男人 |
[37:33] | when I was the main man in her life. | 我就没做到这一点 |
[37:37] | Well, you know, I-I think | 我觉得你可能 |
[37:39] | you’re being too hard on yourself. | 对自己太苛刻了 |
[37:40] | I don’t need a pep talk. | 我不需要你的鼓励 |
[37:42] | But I do need you to do something for me. | 我只需要你为我做件事 |
[37:46] | – I need you to support her. – Of course. Always. | -我需要你支持她 -当然 一直都会 |
[37:49] | No, I don’t think you understand | 我觉得你没明白 |
[37:50] | what I’m trying to say. | 我的意思 |
[37:52] | Nora’s job is very important to her, | 诺拉的工作对她很重要 |
[37:55] | and she can’t do it on that silly little ship of yours. | 在你那艘小破船上她无法完成 |
[37:59] | Nora belongs in the real world, | 诺拉需要生活在真实的世界 |
[38:02] | and you belong together. | 和你一起 |
[38:05] | I hope you understand what I’m trying to say here. | 我希望你能明白我的意思 |
[38:15] | Do the right thing, son, | 做正确的事 孩子 |
[38:17] | or I’ll come back and get you. | 否则我会回来抓你的 |
[38:20] | I’m only kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[38:21] | Okay. That’s what I thought. | 我就是这么想的 |
[38:24] | But not really. | 也不完全是玩笑 |
[38:46] | Eating your feelings, I see? | 借食消愁呢 |
[38:50] | She’s better off without me. | 没有我她会过得更好 |
[38:52] | She reached out to you for a reason. | 她是特意来找你的 |
[38:59] | She’s an idiot. I’m an idiot. | 她傻 我也傻 |
[39:02] | She’s a pain in the ass. I’m a pain in the ass. | 她讨人厌 我也讨人厌 |
[39:04] | The fact that she’s not already in juvie is a miracle, | 她没进少管所已经是奇迹了 |
[39:06] | – and it proves one thing. – What? | -这就证明了一件事 -什么事 |
[39:09] | – I’m no good for her. – Are you sure about that? | -我配不上她 -你确定吗 |
[39:19] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[39:20] | You’ve inspired me to forgo this evil thing. | 是你激励了我不再做邪恶的事情 |
[39:24] | Maybe this old dog can learn some new tricks. | 也许事物是可以改变的 |
[39:27] | So you’ll stick around for a bit? | 那你会多留一段时间吗 |
[39:30] | Oh, I think it’s time both of us | 我觉得我们俩的人生 |
[39:31] | move on to the next chapter. | 都要开始新篇章了 |
[39:34] | Promise you’ll check in on me once in a while? | 答应我 你会经常来看我 |
[39:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:40] | I’ll never be far. | 我永远在你左右 |
[39:48] | I love you, Nora doll. | 我爱你 诺拉宝贝 |
[39:52] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[40:11] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -我们走吧 -好的 |
[40:31] | Taking off already? | 这就走了吗 |
[40:34] | I hate prolonged good-byes. | 我讨厌没完没了的告别 |
[40:36] | I’d rather slip out while everyone’s in there | 我宁愿在大家都开心的时候 |
[40:38] | still having a good time. | 悄悄溜走 |
[40:40] | So where are you going? | 那你要去哪呢 |
[40:41] | I was given this Encore under certain conditions. | 这次回升是有条件的 |
[40:45] | I was ordered to cause pain and misery | 我必须带来痛苦和不幸 |
[40:48] | and damn more souls to hell. | 带走更多灵魂回地狱 |
[40:49] | But instead you decided to check in on your Nora doll. | 但你却选择了来看望你的诺拉宝贝 |
[40:55] | I just wanted to make sure that my little girl’s okay, | 我只是想确定我的宝贝一切都好 |
[40:58] | and she is, | 她也确实很好 |
[40:59] | thanks to the help of you idiots. | 多亏你们这群傻瓜的帮助 |
[41:02] | Plus, Astra’s gonna recall me soon | 而且 阿斯特拉马上就会把我召回 |
[41:05] | to an eternity of torture. | 去遭受无尽的折磨 |
[41:07] | I didn’t wanna bum my daughter out | 我不想扫我女儿的兴 |
[41:08] | with all of that on her wedding night. | 今晚可是她的婚礼 |
[41:19] | I know you’ll never forgive me. | 我知道你绝不会原谅我 |
[41:22] | To tell you the truth… I won’t either. | 跟你说实话 我也不会 |