时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 马埃斯特拉山脉[古巴东南部] 1962年10月16日 | |
[00:21] | 两秒 | |
[00:58] | Gideon, what is it? | 吉迪恩 怎么回事 |
[00:59] | I didn’t sound the alarm. | 我没有拉响警报 |
[01:00] | It was Mr. Rory, I believe. | 我相信是罗里先生 |
[01:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:08] | Oh, you’re not used to my nighttime makeup. | 你还不习惯我的夜间妆容 |
[01:11] | I mean, no makeup. | 我是说 素颜 |
[01:12] | Sorry to ruin the illusion. | 抱歉破坏了你的幻想 |
[01:15] | No, you, um… | 不 你… |
[01:17] | You look just like her. | 你看起来和她一模一样 |
[01:19] | Oh. You mean the other Zari. | 你是说另一个扎莉 |
[01:23] | Yeah. | 是 |
[01:25] | I could change my hair if it would help. | 如果有帮助的话 我可以换个发型 |
[01:28] | Help what? | 帮助什么 |
[01:29] | Whatever’s happening down there. | 你下边的小帐篷 |
[01:35] | – It’s not my fault. – Mm. | -不是我的错 -嗯 |
[01:36] | – I was sleeping. – Yeah. | -我刚刚在睡觉呢 -是 |
[01:38] | It’s natural. | 这很正常 |
[01:40] | Whatever you say, Steel. | 你说是就是吧 钢铁 |
[01:44] | Move your butts, people. Need you on the bridge. | 快动起来 各位 舰桥集合 |
[01:47] | All right, all right. Just gotta finish my last set. | 知道了 完成最后一组就来 |
[01:55] | Is he doing all right, Gideon? | 他还行吗 吉迪恩 |
[01:56] | Mr. Tarazi asked me to formulate | 塔拉齐先生让我配制 |
[01:58] | an ingestible gelatinous cannaboid compound | 一种可食用的胶状大麻化合物 |
[02:00] | to help him sleep. | 来帮助他入睡 |
[02:01] | You make marijuana candy? | 你做了大麻糖果 |
[02:09] | Sometimes I wonder if they’re ever | 有时候我在想他们 |
[02:10] | gonna let me back into Texas. | 还会不会让我回德州 |
[02:15] | Rory, what time is it? | 罗里 现在什么时间 |
[02:16] | Technically, time doesn’t exist in the Temporal Zone. | 严格来说 时光穿梭区内时间是不存在的 |
[02:19] | Yes, thank you, Gideon. I just mean it’s early. | 我知道 谢谢你 吉迪恩 我只说太早了 |
[02:22] | I got a hit on the alien that kidnapped Sara. | 我找到了绑架莎拉的外星人的线索 |
[02:25] | What? Why the hell didn’t you wake me? | 什么 那你怎么没早叫我 |
[02:26] | Well, remember that sketch I drew? | 记得我画的人像素描吗 |
[02:29] | The, uh, squid face? | 鱿鱼脸 |
[02:30] | Oh, yeah, I thought it was chicken wings. | 记得 我以为是鸡翅 |
[02:31] | Well, Gideon helped me find this photo | 吉迪恩帮我找到了这张照片 |
[02:34] | buried amongst some old KGB files. | 就在一些老旧的克格勃文件里 |
[02:36] | Report about a crashed space alien. | 一篇外星人飞船坠毁的报告 |
[02:38] | It was redacted | 报告被删减了 |
[02:39] | until Putin was ousted from power in 2044. | 直到2044年普京下台才重见天日 |
[02:41] | “Redacted”? “Ousted”? | 删减 下台 |
[02:42] | Where are these words coming from, Rory? | 你从哪学的这些词 罗里 |
[02:44] | I know words. | 我本来就会 |
[02:46] | Look, uh, thanks for cleaning me up. | 谢谢你帮我清理干净一身酒气 |
[02:50] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:52] | Oh, you even smell nice. | 你甚至闻起来都很香 |
[02:55] | Gang, great news. | 伙计们 好消息 |
[02:56] | Rory got a lead on the alien that took Sara. | 罗里找到了绑架莎拉的外星人的线索 |
[02:58] | Hmm. Shocking, honestly. | 老实说 令人震惊 |
[03:02] | The pod we’re looking for was picked up | 我们要找的飞行器 |
[03:03] | by military forces at 0600 hours. | 在六点被军队带走了 |
[03:05] | It’s en route as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿 他们已经启程 |
[03:06] | The plan, rendezvous with it here. | 计划就是 与他们在这里接洽 |
[03:10] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[03:12] | En route. Rendezvous. | 启程 接洽 |
[03:14] | Est-ce que tu parles francais, Rory? | 你会说法语吗 罗里 |
[03:16] | What? | 你说什么 |
[03:16] | Hey, this is great, Mick, | 这太棒了 米克 |
[03:18] | but shouldn’t Gideon do the coordinates? | 但坐标不应该由吉迪恩来确定吗 |
[03:20] | Already set, numb nuts. | 已经设置好了 呆瓜 |
[03:22] | Wait, shouldn’t we stop by John’s, | 等等 我们不是该去约翰那 |
[03:24] | pick up him and Astra? | 接上他和阿斯特拉吗 |
[03:33] | Let’s move. | 快出发 |
[03:33] | It’s a two-click hike through thick jungle. | 我们得徒步穿过一片茂密丛林 |
[03:35] | Right, I love the intensity, Rory, | 我喜欢这种紧张感 罗里 |
[03:37] | but just a little heads-up would be nice. | 但你最好提前告诉我一声 |
[03:38] | Okay, hold up, I thought this was a time machine. | 等等 我以为这是个时光机 |
[03:41] | Why not bring us back an hour earlier? | 为什么把我们带回一小时前 |
[03:43] | That way, y’all can change out of your pj’s. | 这样你们就能换掉睡衣了 |
[03:44] | Oh, girl, we don’t ask those questions. | 妹子 我们是不会问这些问题的 |
[04:03] | Damn it. We forgot Behrad. | 靠 我们把贝哈德忘了 |
[04:05] | Spooner, what did I tell you about the Legends’ buddy system? | 斯普纳 传奇的搭档系统我是怎么跟你说的 |
[04:07] | That hippie burnout wouldn’t want no part of this action. | 那个吸高了的嬉皮士不会想参与这次行动的 |
[04:13] | Okay, Rory, what’s the plan? | 罗里 计划是什么 |
[04:15] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[04:16] | With what? I’m wearing slippers. | 咋掩护 我还穿着拖鞋呢 |
[04:32] | Commie son of a bitch tried to shoot me! | 该死的共匪想开枪打我 |
[04:34] | Think it was a bad idea letting Rory run point? | 你觉得让罗里指挥是个糟糕的决定吗 |
[04:36] | Eh, we’ve had messier missions. | 我们执行过更糟糕的任务 |
[04:49] | Let’s go. | 我们上 |
[05:00] | I’m in! Let’s go! | 我上车了 快走 |
[05:13] | Why is everyone shooting? | 为什么大家都在开枪 |
[05:15] | Oh, they started it! | 是他们先开枪的 |
[05:18] | Time to check on the loot. | 是时候验验赃物了 |
[05:19] | We’re not bank robbers, Rory. | 我们不是抢银行的 罗里 |
[05:21] | Well, you wouldn’t guess it by our use of guns. | 像我们这样火拼 也难猜到不是抢匪 |
[05:23] | Yeah, well, right to bear arms, | 有权持枪 |
[05:24] | that is my Second Amendment privilege. | 这是宪法第二修正案赋予我的权利 |
[05:26] | The right to tell you guns suck, | 我有权利说枪很垃圾 |
[05:27] | that’s my First. | 权力来自第一修正案 |
[05:28] | Okay, we’re not gonna shoot the alien. | 好了 我们不会向外星人开枪的 |
[05:30] | We’re gonna talk to it. | 我们要和它谈谈 |
[05:31] | Oh, what if it doesn’t wanna talk? | 如果它不想谈呢 |
[05:32] | Then we roast it. | 给它变铁板鱿鱼 |
[05:34] | Okay, just open the crate, Rory. | 快打开箱子 罗里 |
[05:39] | This alien pod’s different than the last one. | 这个外星飞船和上一个不一样 |
[05:41] | That’s because it’s not an alien pod. | 因为这不是个外星飞船 |
[05:44] | It’s a warhead from a Soviet | 这是个苏联导弹头 |
[05:46] | SS-4 medium-range ballistic missile. | 装配SS-4中程弹道导弹 |
[05:48] | Uh, Rory, where are we? | 罗里 我们在什么地方 |
[05:50] | Uh, some island in the Caribbean. | 加勒比海的某个小岛上 |
[05:53] | Wouldn’t happen to be Cuba, would it, Mick? | 不会碰巧是古巴吧 米克 |
[05:55] | Please tell me you didn’t take us to 1962. | 别告诉我 你带我们回了1962年 |
[05:57] | Why? What happened? | 怎么了 当时发生了什么 |
[05:59] | – Oh. – Oh… | -明白了 -不是吧 |
[06:01] | Rory, you just dropped us in the middle | 罗里 你让我们回到了 |
[06:02] | of the Cuban Missile Crisis. | 古巴导弹危机 |
[06:03] | And helped us steal a nuke. | 还让我们抢了个核弹头 |
[06:05] | – So? – So?! | -所以呢 -所以 |
[06:06] | This is the moment in history when Americans and Soviets | 这是美国和苏联走向 |
[06:09] | came to the brink of nuclear war. | 核战争边缘的历史时刻 |
[06:10] | If we so much as sneeze– | 有可能我们打个喷嚏… |
[06:11] | Okay, nobody move. | 千万别乱动 |
[06:12] | It could be Armageddon. | 随时可能引起世界末日 |
[06:13] | Okay, but we can still find | 但我们还是能找到 |
[06:15] | the alien that’ll help us find Sara. | 那个能帮我们找到莎拉的外星人 |
[06:18] | You remembered to cloak the ship | 你记得在离开飞船的时候 |
[06:19] | before we left, right? | 开启隐形了吧 |
[06:27] | Yes. | 喂 |
[06:30] | I see. | 知道了 |
[06:32] | Let him in. | 让他进来 |
[06:35] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[06:36] | If this is about the, uh, missiles down in Cuba, | 如果是关于古巴导弹的事 |
[06:38] | I’ve already been briefed. | 我已经了解情况了 |
[06:39] | I’m afraid that the nukes are the least of our problems. | 恐怕导弹是我们最小的麻烦了 |
[06:41] | These photographs were taken | 这些是无人机飞过古巴时 |
[06:42] | on the latest U-2 pass over Cuba. | 拍下的最新照片 |
[06:46] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[06:47] | Mr. President, it would appear | 总统先生 看起来像是 |
[06:48] | that the Soviets have a new bomber. | 苏联有了新型的轰炸机 |
[06:56] | Gideon, what’s the latest in D.C.? | 吉迪恩 特区有什么新动静 |
[06:57] | JFK just called for an emergency meeting | 肯尼迪呼叫顶级顾问 |
[06:59] | of his top advisors. | 进行了紧急会面 |
[07:01] | Damn it, that’s what I get for letting Rory run point | 该死 让罗里在冷战时期领队 |
[07:03] | in the middle of the Cold War. | 就是这个下场 |
[07:04] | – It’s all good. – Is it? | -没事的 -是吗 |
[07:05] | JFK delivered a masterclass in diplomacy | 肯尼迪在古巴导弹危机中 |
[07:08] | during the Cuban Missile Crisis. | 展现了惊人的外交手段 |
[07:09] | How do I know this? | 我为什么会知道 |
[07:10] | Because I wrote my doctoral thesis on it. | 因为我的博士论文就是写的它 |
[07:13] | You wanna go to Washington. | 你想要去华盛顿 |
[07:14] | With your permission, Captain, | 只要有你的准许 船长 |
[07:15] | I would love to throw the ball– | 我非常愿意先行作为… |
[07:16] | No. No. Lose the accent. | 不 不行 别搞这口音 |
[07:18] | – Way to wear that suit, though. – Thank you. | -这身西服倒是挺合身 -谢谢 |
[07:19] | Aw. Thanks, girl. | 谢了 姑娘 |
[07:22] | What happened to your totem? | 你的图腾怎么了 |
[07:23] | Oh, old one clashed. | 之前那个和今天行头不搭 |
[07:25] | I take it you wanna go to Washington too. | 我猜你也要去华盛顿 |
[07:27] | Yes, I spent a lot of time on this. | 是的 我做这头花了不少时间呢 |
[07:28] | Ah, morning, team. What’d I miss? | 早上好 队员们 我错过了什么 |
[07:31] | Nate and Zari are gonna make sure | 内特和扎莉要去确保 |
[07:32] | that JFK doesn’t start World War III. | 肯尼迪不会开启第三次世界大战 |
[07:34] | The rest of us are chasing down | 我们其他人要去追踪 |
[07:35] | a displaced space alien in Cuba. | 一个遗失在古巴的外星人 |
[07:36] | – No big deal. – Cool. I’ll just be– | -没什么大事 -酷 那我就… |
[07:38] | Ah, you will just be with me. Let’s go. | 你跟着我就行 走吧 |
[07:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:42] | We’re gonna go see the Kennedys! | 我们要见到肯尼迪家族了 |
[07:45] | Good news, Captain. We found the pod. | 好消息船长 我们找到了那个外星飞船 |
[07:48] | It’s currently on its way to Fidel Castro’s | 它目前正在前往菲德尔·卡斯特罗 |
[07:50] | not-so-secret bunker. | 不怎么秘密的地堡 |
[07:51] | Wow, you found the alien using your powers? | 你用你的能力找到外星人的吗 |
[07:53] | Nah. CB radio. | 不是 民用频段无线电台 |
[07:57] | De nada, Capitan. | 没问题 船长 |
[08:00] | Right. | 好了 |
[08:01] | Easiest way in is here. I’m guessing four guards. | 最简单的入口是这里 我猜有四个守卫 |
[08:04] | – We just blow the place to smi… – Okay, I’ll take it from here. | -我们把那地方炸… -好了 下面我接手 |
[08:07] | They’re not gonna let you just walk through the front door. | 他们可不会就这么让你从正门进去 |
[08:10] | That’s exactly what they’re gonna do. | 我们就是要这么做 |
[08:11] | Let’s go. Behrad, come with me. | 走吧 贝哈德 和我来 |
[08:13] | Why do you keep grabbing me? Look, Captain. | 你为什么老揪着我 船长 |
[08:15] | Authoritarian leaders, secret bunkers, | 独裁首领 秘密地堡 |
[08:18] | nuclear missiles, I’m just not | 核弹头 我就是对不上 |
[08:20] | feeling the energy of this mission. | 这次任务的能量感觉 |
[08:21] | Too bad, because I need your energy, okay? | 那太糟了 因为我需要你的能量 好吗 |
[08:23] | Can’t afford any hotheads starting a nuclear war. | 不能冒险让头脑发热的人挑起核战 |
[08:24] | Hey, I’m just trying to help you find your girlfriend. | 我只是想帮你找到你女朋友 |
[08:27] | You know what you can help me do is get the missile | 你知道你能怎么帮忙吗 帮我把那 |
[08:29] | back to the people that we stole it from. | 偷来的导弹物归原主 |
[08:30] | Wait, the Russians? | 等下 还给俄罗斯人 |
[08:32] | That defeats the purpose of stealing. | 那就违背了偷的意义 |
[08:33] | Our job is to protect history. | 我们的工作是保护历史 |
[08:35] | Remember that next time. | 下次请记住了 |
[08:43] | Oye, oye. Where do you think you’re going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[08:45] | Sorry, brother, we just got turned around. | 抱歉 兄弟 我们走错路了 |
[08:47] | Is there another entrance we can maybe try? | 还有别的入口可以试试看吗 |
[08:49] | – Who is your companion? – Oh, uh, she’s– | -你的同伴是谁 -她是… |
[08:52] | I am Dr. Yevgania Shostenko. | 我是叶夫加尼亚·舍申科博士 |
[08:54] | At ease, comrade. | 稍息 同志 |
[08:56] | Who are you here to see? | 你来这里找谁 |
[08:57] | Um, that’s classified? | 这是保密信息 |
[09:02] | It’s cool. We can come back later. | 没事的 我们可以之后再来 |
[09:03] | Oh, no, please. We enter now. It’s– | 不行 我们现在就要进去… |
[09:06] | What kind of doctor are you? | 你是什么方面的博士 |
[09:13] | The kind who specializes in extraterrestrial creatures. | 专门研究外太空生物那种 |
[09:20] | Why didn’t you say so? | 你为什么不早说 |
[09:22] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[09:29] | We’re supposed to give the nuke to the Russkies, right? | 我们应该把核弹给俄国佬的 对吧 |
[09:32] | Well, those ain’t Russkies. | 那些不是俄国佬 |
[09:35] | Uh, permission to shoot our way | 请准许运用枪械 |
[09:37] | out of a sticky situation, Captain. | 脱离棘手局面 船长 |
[09:39] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[09:41] | The last thing we need is an international incident. | 我们最不需要的就是国际冲突 |
[09:42] | Do you copy? | 你明白了吗 |
[09:44] | Was that a “Yes” Grunt or a “No”? | 那声音代表”明白”还是”不明白” |
[09:47] | That’s what I thought. | 不出我所料 |
[09:49] | Just let me do the talking, okay? | 让我来负责交谈 好吗 |
[10:02] | Sorry, we, uh, found this rig in the jungle. | 抱歉 我们在丛林里找到了这装备 |
[10:04] | We’re just trying to get it back to our Soviet comrades. | 我们是想还给我们的苏联同志 |
[10:06] | It is a stolen missile! | 那是被偷走的导弹 |
[10:07] | Yeah, we’d hate for a nuke to fall into the wrong hands. | 是 我们不想让导弹落入错误的人手中 |
[10:09] | Which is why I must take it to El Comandante immediately. | 也就是为什么我必须立刻将它带给指挥官 |
[10:12] | El who? | 谁 |
[10:13] | Fidel freakin’ Castro. | 菲德尔他妈的卡斯特罗 |
[10:15] | Sir, wouldn’t the Soviets prefer that we return it to them? | 长官 苏联人肯定会想我们把它还回去吧 |
[10:17] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[10:18] | The North Americans have started a mutant invasion. | 北美那些人发起了变异人入侵 |
[10:21] | You will follow us. | 你们要跟我们走 |
[10:24] | Did you not hear my order? | 你没听到我的命令吗 |
[10:27] | Lead the way, comrade. | 带路吧 同志 |
[10:33] | How does this help history, again? | 这怎么能帮助历史 |
[10:36] | Captain’s orders. | 船长的命令 |
[10:37] | Well, I liked it better when you were in charge. | 我更喜欢你领队的时候 |
[10:43] | I can’t believe we’re here. | 真不敢相信我们进来了这里 |
[10:44] | Okay, let’s focus. What’s the plan? | 好了 集中精力 计划是什么 |
[10:46] | Uh, I’m gonna try to get into JFK’s inner circle | 我会设法进入肯尼迪的内部圈子 |
[10:49] | by pretending to be an international relations expert. | 假扮成一名国际关系专家 |
[10:52] | This way, I can keep his finger off the red button. | 这样 我就能确保他不按下核按钮 |
[10:55] | Okay, what about me? | 好的 那我呢 |
[10:58] | you could pretend to be my– | 你可以装作是我的… |
[11:00] | Secretary. | 秘书 |
[11:01] | Bingo. | 有了 |
[11:03] | Yes? | 什么 |
[11:04] | The boys could use a fresh pot. | 小伙子们需要来一壶新鲜的咖啡 |
[11:05] | Oh, right away, sir. | 马上就来 先生 |
[11:09] | Who’s the egghead? | 这书呆子是谁 |
[11:10] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[11:14] | Uh, I–I doubt it. | 我想不会 |
[11:17] | Dr. Nate Heywood. | 内特·海伍德博士 |
[11:19] | Harvard? Class of 1940? | 哈佛大学 1940届的 |
[11:23] | Yes. Go, Crimson. | 没错 赤红加油 |
[11:26] | Well, you can always use | 团队里总是会需要 |
[11:27] | another Harvard man in the huddle. | 更多的哈佛人 |
[11:29] | Isn’t that right there, Bobby? | 说得对不对 巴比 |
[11:32] | Class of ’46. Nice to meet you. | 46届的 很高兴认识你 |
[11:35] | – Bobby. – Nate Heywood. | -我是巴比 -我是内特·海伍德 |
[11:36] | Let me introduce you to the brain trust. | 我来给你介绍一下整个智囊团 |
[11:38] | We have Secretary of Defense, Robert McNamara, class of ’39. | 国防部长罗伯特·麦克纳马拉 39届 |
[11:41] | – Nice to meet you. – Secretary of Treasury. | -很高兴认识你 -财政部长 |
[11:43] | – Douglas Dillon, class of ’31. – Pleasure. | -道格拉斯·狄龙 31届 -幸会 |
[11:46] | Now that the reunion’s over, | 校友聚会结束了 |
[11:48] | perhaps we can get back to business. | 也许我们该谈谈正事了 |
[11:52] | General Kilgore here wants me | 基尔戈将军想我 |
[11:54] | to upgrade our nuclear readiness to DEFCON 3. | 将我们的核战备升级至三级戒备状态 |
[11:57] | This photograph shows | 这张照片显示 |
[11:58] | that the Soviets have some sort of space age bomber | 苏联在佛罗里达海岸附近 |
[12:00] | parked off the coast of Florida. | 停靠了某种太空时代的轰炸机 |
[12:05] | Damn it, Mick. | 该死的 米克 |
[12:07] | What do you think, Mr. Heywood? | 你怎么看 海伍德先生 |
[12:08] | Me? I– I mean, a spaceship. | 我吗 太空飞船 |
[12:12] | It’s probably made of plastic and plywood. | 可能是塑料和胶合板做的 |
[12:14] | What did you say your area of expertise was, again? | 你刚才说你的专业是什么来着 |
[12:25] | You know, Mr. President– | 总统先生 |
[12:26] | Call me Jack. | 叫我杰克就行了 |
[12:29] | Wow. Jack. | 杰克 |
[12:33] | This reminds me of the 1942 Princeton game. | 这让我想起了1942年跟普林斯顿的比赛 |
[12:37] | Refresh my memory, son, | 给我说一下 孩子 |
[12:38] | I was too busy fighting a World War. | 当时我正忙着打世界大战 |
[12:40] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢您的服役 |
[12:42] | It was a 0-0 tie. | 当时比分0比0平 |
[12:44] | A defensive stalemate. | 防御性的僵局 |
[12:46] | Neither team put the ball in the air, | 两队都没有传球 |
[12:48] | and neither got close enough to kick a field goal. | 也没有接近到射门得分的程度 |
[12:50] | What a terrible game. Both sides lost. | 那还真是糟糕的比赛 双方都输了 |
[12:52] | But… when we’re talking about lobbing nukes at one another, | 但是在我们讨论向对方发射核武器时 |
[12:56] | that is the only way both sides win. | 这是唯一能双赢办法 |
[13:03] | He’s over there. In here. Okay. That’s good. | 他在那里 这边 好 |
[13:06] | Just in time, comarada doctora. | 时间刚刚好 医生同志 |
[13:08] | The anesthesia is working, | 麻醉起作用了 |
[13:10] | and we are ready to begin the vivisection. | 我们已经准备好开始活体解剖了 |
[13:12] | The what? | 什么 |
[13:13] | The vivisection. | 活体解剖 |
[13:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[13:18] | But first, can I have shot of vodka? | 但是我能不能先来杯伏特加 |
[13:21] | As they say in my country, it steadies the hands. | 正如我国人民所说 酒有助于稳定双手 |
[13:23] | No! There is no time. | 不行 没时间了 |
[13:25] | The comandante wants to know | 指挥官要知道 |
[13:26] | how we can best kill these mutant invaders. | 我们如何能最有效地杀死这些变种入侵者 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 那好 |
[13:31] | Then, let the vivisection begin. | 那就开始进行活体解剖吧 |
[13:37] | Hey, team powwow. | 团队讨论 |
[13:40] | You’re gonna, kill the only alien who can lead us to Sara? | 你要杀了唯一能带我们找到莎拉的外星人吗 |
[13:43] | No! Of course not! | 不 当然不是 |
[13:43] | I’m just stalling so I can come up with another plan. | 我只是在拖延 好想出另一个计划 |
[13:45] | Okay. | 明白 |
[13:48] | Okay! | 好了 |
[13:49] | I probably should have mentioned this before, | 也许我之前应该知会你一声 |
[13:51] | but I do not like blood. | 但我讨厌见血 |
[13:53] | Relax, everyone! | 大家都放轻松 |
[13:55] | I am just going to make a– a tiny, little incision, yes? | 我只是要切开一个小小的口子 好吗 |
[14:06] | We are good. | 没事 |
[14:07] | It’s just a little, tiny bit of blood. | 只是一点点血而已 |
[14:13] | Okay, it’s okay. Everybody, relax. | 没事 大家都放松点 |
[14:16] | It’s, perfectly normal. | 一切都很正常 |
[14:38] | This area is restricted. Come back here! | 这里是禁区 过来这边 |
[14:41] | Let me see– | 给我看看… |
[14:43] | I didn’t realize it was you, sir. | 我不知道是你 长官 |
[14:46] | No worries. | 没关系 |
[14:47] | Let me show you to the bunker. | 我带你去地堡吧 |
[14:48] | Fidel will be so glad you’re here. | 你来了 菲德尔会很高兴的 |
[14:57] | Comandante, look who’s here! | 指挥官 看看谁来了 |
[14:59] | It’s your old friend Che! | 是你的老朋友切 |
[15:01] | Wait, you think I’m Che Guevara? | 等等 你以为我是切·格瓦拉吗 |
[15:04] | I never said I was Che. | 我从来没说过我是切 |
[15:05] | Then who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[15:07] | I am– | 我是 |
[15:09] | Che’s cousin, Jay? | 切的堂弟 杰 |
[15:29] | Jay Guevara. | 杰·格瓦拉 |
[15:31] | Just as your cousin and I fought Batista’s men, | 就像我和你堂兄打败了了巴蒂斯塔一样 |
[15:35] | you and I will fight the CIA’s mutant army. | 我和你会打败中情局的变种人军队的 |
[15:39] | Wait, you mean the alien? | 等等 你是说外星人吗 |
[15:40] | Sent to kill me, no doubt. | 是派来刺杀我的 毫无疑问 |
[15:42] | It’s like the Bay of Pigs all over again, except this time, | 就像是猪湾事件再次上演 但是这一次 |
[15:45] | we’ve been invaded by squids from space. | 入侵我们的是太空乌贼 |
[15:51] | Sir, I have an Ambassador Popov on the phone. | 长官 有一位波波夫大使在线上等您 |
[16:01] | Ambassador, what a pleasant– | 大使 很高兴… |
[16:03] | Attack? | 袭击 |
[16:04] | What attack? | 什么袭击 |
[16:08] | You lost a nuclear missile? | 你丢了一枚核导弹 |
[16:10] | What do you mean, “Stolen”? | 什么叫被偷了 |
[16:12] | It sounds like you’ve been drinking, so, | 你的声音听起来像是喝醉了 |
[16:15] | call me when you’ve sobered up. | 酒醒了再打给我 |
[16:19] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[16:21] | You’ll never believe it. | 你绝对不会相信的 |
[16:22] | The Russian ambassador just accused us of attacking Cuba with a– | 苏联大使刚刚指控我们袭击古巴 |
[16:25] | Steel man. | 派的是一名钢铁人 |
[16:35] | Is that… | 那是… |
[16:36] | At least it’s a good photo. | 至少照片拍得不错 |
[16:41] | Steel man? | 钢铁人 |
[16:42] | This is even faker than the spaceship. | 这简直比太空船还假 |
[16:44] | This is clearly a super yoked guy in silver body paint. | 明显是一个超级健壮的家伙浑身涂满银漆罢了 |
[16:48] | Actually, I have reason to believe that it’s real. | 事实上我有理由相信那是真的 |
[16:50] | DARPA initiated a program | 美国国防部高级研究计划局 |
[16:52] | to develop a serum | 启动了一个开发血清的项目 |
[16:54] | that could turn a soldier’s flesh into metal. | 能把士兵的血肉之躯变成金属 |
[16:56] | It would appear that one of their test subjects has gone rogue. | 看来他们其中一个实验对象变节了 |
[16:59] | Why didn’t anyone tell me about such a program? | 为什么没人和我说过这个项目 |
[17:01] | Eisenhower didn’t think that you Harvard boys | 艾森豪威尔认为你们这些哈佛呆子 |
[17:03] | had the stones to deploy such a weapon, | 没有部署这种武器的胆识 |
[17:05] | but the good news is, | 但好消息的是 |
[17:06] | the weapon has been deployed for you. | 武器已经为你们部署好了 |
[17:09] | But sir, if the Russkies think | 但是长官 如果俄国佬认为 |
[17:11] | that we sent a steel soldier to sabotage their missiles, | 我们派了一名钢铁人去破坏他们的导弹 |
[17:13] | they might do something stupid and launch them. | 他们也许会犯傻发射导弹 |
[17:17] | So what do you suggest I do? | 那你建议我怎么做 |
[17:19] | We launch a preemptive strike against Cuba. | 我们先发制人对古巴发动袭击 |
[17:21] | We take their little island out of the equation. | 把他们的小岛从战局中清除 |
[17:24] | Mr. President, this reminds me of the ’39 Yale game. We– | 总统先生 这让我想起了39年跟耶鲁的比赛 |
[17:28] | You are the quarterback here, Jack. | 你是这里的四分卫 杰克 |
[17:31] | You’re the one calling the shots. | 由你来发号施令 |
[17:42] | Take us to DEFCON 3, General. | 升级至三级戒备状态 将军 |
[17:48] | Yay, one less DEFCON. | 太棒了 戒备状态小了一级 |
[17:50] | That means we’re one step closer to nuclear war. | 那意味着我们离核战近了一步 |
[17:53] | Well, that makes no sense. | 这不合理啊 |
[18:00] | Can I tell you a secret? | 我能不能告诉你一个秘密 |
[18:01] | Sí, sí. | 好 好 |
[18:04] | I’m not really Russian. | 其实我不是俄国人 |
[18:07] | – Are you North American spy? – Worse! | -你是北美间谍吗 -比那更糟 |
[18:11] | I’m a clone from the future. | 我是来自未来的克隆人 |
[18:13] | I snuck onto the base to steal the alien! | 我溜进基地是为了偷外星人 |
[18:17] | I don’t even know why I’m still talking like this! | 我不知道我为什么还要带着口音 |
[18:21] | Get comfy. | 好好休息 |
[18:23] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[18:26] | Do you know the CIA had a secret plot | 你知道吗 中情局有一次密谋 |
[18:29] | to try to put a bomb in one of my cigars once? | 要把炸弹放在我的雪茄里 |
[18:33] | Not cool. | 真阴啊 |
[18:35] | But now I have a secret weapon of my own: | 但现在我有一个自己的秘密武器 |
[18:40] | a nuclear missile. | 一颗核弹 |
[18:44] | I’m so done being a pawn in this game of chess | 我受够了在美国和苏联这盘棋上 |
[18:49] | between the Americans and the Soviets. | 当小兵卒的日子 |
[18:51] | If Cuba is attacked by squids, | 如果古巴遭到海军袭击 |
[18:53] | I will wipe Washington off the face off the Earth. | 我会让华盛顿从地球上消失 |
[18:57] | Ooh, candy. Mmm. | 糖啊 |
[19:05] | I’ve never seen this brand before. | 我没见过这个牌子 |
[19:07] | They’re not for everyone. | 这不是能随便吃的 |
[19:17] | Strap in, dude. | 准备起飞 哥们 |
[19:47] | Fidel will decorate you two | 为了这事 菲德尔会授予你们 |
[19:48] | as heroes of the republic for this. | 共和国的英雄勋章 |
[19:51] | Great, great, I’ll be sure | 太好了 我一定会 |
[19:52] | to put that one in my trophy case. | 把它放进我的奖杯陈列柜里 |
[19:57] | Headache, huh? That time of the month? | 头痛啊 那个来了吗 |
[19:59] | Very funny. | 真幽默 |
[20:01] | No, I’m being serious. | 不是 我认真的 |
[20:03] | My daughter, she has the same– | 我女儿 她也是这样… |
[20:05] | Oh, that’s very sweet of you then. | 那你倒挺体贴的 |
[20:08] | But it’s not my period. It’s the alien. | 但我不是来月经 是外星人 |
[20:14] | I think my powers are getting stronger. | 我的能量好像在变强 |
[20:16] | It’s not just feelings. | 不仅仅是感觉到 |
[20:17] | It’s almost like I can hear it talking. | 我几乎像是能听到它说话 |
[20:18] | What’s it saying? | 它在说什么 |
[20:22] | Don’t wake up. Please, not now. | 别醒啊 别是现在 |
[20:25] | Oh, that it is pissed. | 它非常生气 |
[20:27] | We gotta find Ava. | 我们要找到艾娃 |
[20:42] | I don’t wanna hurt you, all right? | 我不想伤害你 |
[20:44] | I just need to know where you took my girlfriend. | 我只想知道你把我女朋友带哪去了 |
[21:00] | Let’s get outta here. | 咱们走 |
[21:07] | If I can force the Soviets out of Cuba, | 如果我能把苏联赶出古巴 |
[21:09] | then all the missiles will be mine. | 那么所有的导弹就都是我的 |
[21:13] | Would you mind if I played you a song, Comandante? | 我可以给您演奏一曲吗 指挥官 |
[21:16] | I would have you killed | 你要是不给我演奏 |
[21:18] | if you didn’t play me a song, Jay Guevara. | 我就杀了你 杰·格瓦拉 |
[21:52] | *Well, I’ve been smiling lately* | *最近常常面带微笑* |
[21:55] | *Dreamin’ about the world as one* | *梦见世界和平统一* |
[21:58] | *And I believe it could be* | *我相信梦能成真* |
[22:01] | *Someday, it’s going to come* | *这一天终将到来* |
[22:04] | *Oh, peace train sounding louder* | *和平列车的隆隆声渐渐清晰* |
[22:07] | *Glide on the peace train* | *跳上和平列车* |
[22:13] | *Come on the peace train* | *乘上和平列车* |
[22:16] | *Oh, peace train holy roller* | *和平列车的信徒* |
[22:19] | *Everyone jump upon the peace train* | *大家跳上和平列车* |
[22:26] | *Come on the peace train* | *乘上和平列车* |
[22:36] | *Come on the peace train* | *乘上和平列车* |
[22:53] | Oh, I must call Kennedy. | 我要打电话给肯尼迪 |
[22:55] | At once. | 马上就去 |
[22:56] | He and I are brothers, | 他和我是兄弟 |
[22:57] | just like–just like you and I are brothers. | 就像你和我是兄弟一样 |
[23:00] | – Yes! – We are all humans | -是啊 -我们都是人类 |
[23:03] | placed on this one, fragile planet. | 生在这个独一无二而又脆弱的星球上 |
[23:06] | And the only way forward is… | 寻求进步的唯一方式是 |
[23:10] | love! | 爱 |
[23:23] | How about another tune? | 再来一曲如何 |
[23:24] | I told you that thing was sent to kill me! | 我告诉过你 那东西是被派来杀我的 |
[23:26] | If it’s war the Americans want, | 如果美国人要开战 |
[23:29] | it’s war they shall have! | 那我就跟他们打 |
[23:33] | Prepare the missile for launch immediately! | 准备发射导弹 马上 |
[23:43] | Oh, damn it. | 该死的 |
[23:46] | We forgot Behrad. Again. | 我们又忘了贝哈德 |
[23:49] | Sí! | 对 |
[23:51] | Guys, thought you might like | 各位 你们想不想 |
[23:52] | a little update on El Comandante. | 看点《指挥官》的更新 |
[23:54] | Wait, you’re with Fidel Castro? | 等等 你和菲德尔·卡斯特罗在一起吗 |
[23:56] | Yeah, we’re super tight, but the problem is, | 是啊 我们关系超好 但问题是 |
[23:58] | he thinks the alien was sent to kill him. | 他觉得外星人是被派来杀他的 |
[24:00] | – Why would he think that? – Because it tried to kill him. | -他为什么这么觉得 -因为它刚刚要杀他 |
[24:03] | Report back to me | 导弹一加满燃料 |
[24:04] | as soon as the missile has been fueled. | 就马上向我汇报 |
[24:06] | Oh, and also, he’s preparing | 对了 他正准备 |
[24:07] | to launch a nuclear missile at D.C. | 朝华盛顿特区发射一枚核弹 |
[24:10] | Why does Castro have a nuke? | 为什么卡斯特罗有核弹 |
[24:12] | ‘Cause we gave it to him. | 因为是我们给他的 |
[24:15] | You said “No shooting.” | 你说的”不许开枪” |
[24:16] | I said–oh, my God. | 我说… 天哪 |
[24:18] | Oh, my God, this is not happening. | 天哪 这不是真的 |
[24:19] | Oh, God. Okay, okay, okay. | 天啊 好 好 好 |
[24:22] | Let’s just hope that cooler heads | 希望头脑冷静的那几位 |
[24:23] | are prevailing in D.C., right? | 在华盛顿取得了进展 |
[24:29] | One of our boys flying over Cuba | 我们在古巴上空的一架飞机 |
[24:31] | reports a missile being fueled. | 报告了一枚正在装燃料的导弹 |
[24:33] | Has Khrushchev lost his mind? | 赫鲁晓夫是疯了吗 |
[24:35] | It would appear that the missile is no longer | 导弹好像已经 |
[24:37] | in the Soviets’ possession, sir. | 不再由苏联控制 |
[24:39] | Castro’s got it. | 在卡斯特罗那里 |
[24:41] | History is not supposed to go down like this. | 历史的走向不应该是这样 |
[24:46] | Say there, Jackie, | 这样 杰奎琳 |
[24:48] | how would you and the kids feel about, uh, | 你和孩子们出城几天 |
[24:50] | getting out of town for a couple days? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[24:52] | Uh, I think Jack’s starting to crack. | 我觉得杰克要崩溃了 |
[24:56] | Does anyone know | 有没有谁知道 |
[24:56] | if Hyannis Port is within the blast radius? | 海恩尼斯港在不在爆炸范围内 |
[24:58] | There is no time for this, Mr. President! | 没时间了 总统先生 |
[25:01] | If those Russkies catch us blinking now, we’re through! | 如果让那些俄国佬钻了空子 我们就完了 |
[25:03] | What if this is just a big misunderstanding? | 如果这只是一个误会呢 |
[25:06] | What if those Russkies want us to hit Cuba | 如果那些俄国佬想让我们打古巴 |
[25:09] | so they can hit us? | 他们来个黄雀在后呢 |
[25:10] | Those clever Commie bastards! | 那些狡猾的共产主义混蛋 |
[25:14] | Our only defense is to attack the USSR! | 我们唯一的抵御方式就是袭击苏联 |
[25:18] | Jack, that is insane. | 杰克 这是疯了 |
[25:23] | Take us to DEFCON 2. | 进入二级戒备状态 |
[25:27] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[25:33] | Sir, maybe I can help. | 长官 我可以帮忙 |
[25:39] | My secretary can type 120 words a minute. | 我的秘书一分钟能打120词 |
[25:41] | This way, we could get the bombers in the air faster. | 这样我们可以加速发射炮弹 |
[25:45] | And here I thought you were just another pretty face. | 我还以为你又是个花瓶呢 |
[25:47] | Oh, gosh. | 是吗 |
[25:48] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[25:52] | This is a direct order | 美利坚合众国总统 |
[25:54] | from the President of the United States | 向战略空军指挥部全体人员 |
[25:56] | to the entire Strategic Air Command. | 下达直接指令 |
[25:58] | I’ve never seen someone type with just their thumbs before. | 我还没见过谁只用大拇指打字 |
[26:02] | I want every B-52 we have headed towards | 我要求每一架B-52轰炸机 |
[26:04] | their primary targets in the Soviet Union. | 朝着苏联的主要目标进攻 |
[26:07] | Should we lose contact due to a first strike from Cuba, | 如果我们因古巴的首次攻击而失联 |
[26:11] | it should be considered a direct attack from the USSR. | 即视为苏联对我们的直接袭击 |
[26:15] | Full retaliatory measures must then be taken | 届时必须立即全力反击 |
[26:17] | without any further orders. | 无需等待进一步命令 |
[26:21] | Because we’ll all be dead. | 因为到时我们都会死 |
[26:28] | Did you get all that, sweetie? | 都记下了吗 亲爱的 |
[26:30] | Oh, every last word, sir. | 一字不落 长官 |
[26:35] | Guys, why is Fidel starting World War III? | 各位 菲德尔为什么要发动第三次世界大战 |
[26:38] | Because he thinks you guys are invading Cuba with aliens. | 因为他以为你们要用外星人入侵古巴 |
[26:41] | Look, Behrad’s trying to cool him down. | 听着 贝哈德在试图让他冷静 |
[26:43] | Comandante. | 指挥官 |
[26:45] | You have a phone call. | 有您的来电 |
[26:47] | It’s Che Guevara. | 是切·格瓦拉 |
[26:49] | Hello, old friend. | 你好 老朋友 |
[26:51] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[26:53] | The news is very scary at the moment. | 现下情况十分紧张 |
[26:58] | Yes, I wish you were here too. | 对 我也希望你在这儿 |
[27:01] | But I have a comrade-in-arms right next to me | 但我身边正站着一位战友 |
[27:05] | who’s the next best thing. | 是第二好的选择 |
[27:16] | Tell the CIA to call back their squid soldiers, | 让中情局把那些鱿鱼兵撤走 |
[27:20] | or else I’ll launch the nuke! | 否则我就发射核弹 |
[27:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[27:28] | Okay, sounds like you’re up, Rory. | 看来该你上场了 罗里 |
[27:30] | Thought I was in the doghouse. | 我还以为被拴起来了 |
[27:31] | That’s when we were trying to finesse the situation. | 那是我们还在试图巧妙处理情况的时候 |
[27:33] | Plans change. | 现在计划有变 |
[27:35] | You want us to kill the alien? | 你打算杀了那个外星人吗 |
[27:36] | We don’t have a choice, okay? | 我们没别的选择了 |
[27:38] | Spooner, I need you to help him track it. | 斯普纳 我需要你帮他追踪它 |
[27:39] | We need to deescalate the situation | 我们必须缓和局势 |
[27:41] | and get history back on track. | 让历史重回正轨 |
[27:42] | Screw history! You kill the alien, | 去他的历史 要是杀了那个外星人 |
[27:44] | you kill any chance of finding Sara. | 就没机会找到莎拉了 |
[27:46] | And if we don’t kill it, then Castro | 不杀的话 卡斯特罗 |
[27:47] | starts a nuclear war, | 就会掀起核战 |
[27:48] | and Sara doesn’t have a home to return to, okay? | 莎拉也会无家可归 不是吗 |
[27:50] | I do not have time to game this out with you, Rory. | 我没空再跟你权衡这些利弊 罗里 |
[27:53] | We will find another way to find Sara. | 我们会找到其他办法找回莎拉的 |
[27:54] | Right. Lot of big brains on this ship. | 行 这船上聪明人多 |
[27:57] | I’ll just stick with what I know. | 我就做我能做的 |
[27:59] | You should never have cleaned me up. | 你就不该让我改邪归正 |
[28:00] | I’m better off doing what I do best: | 我还是做擅长的事比较好 |
[28:02] | being a goon, killing people. | 当个恶棍 到处杀人 |
[28:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:06] | That’s exactly what I need. | 要的就是这样 |
[28:12] | Right. | 好 |
[28:13] | Least I know what I’m here for. | 至少我知道该干什么 |
[28:23] | Alien’s gone. | 外星人走了 |
[28:25] | No, it’s still here, I can sense it. | 它还在 我感觉得到 |
[28:27] | Base is wide open. | 基地空无一人 |
[28:28] | Why would the stupid thing still be here? | 那蠢东西怎么还会在里面 |
[28:30] | It’s not stupid, it’s looking for something. | 它不蠢 它在找东西 |
[28:34] | You know, it wasn’t right for Ava | 你知道吧 艾娃不应该 |
[28:35] | to try to pin this all on you. | 把这事都怪在你头上 |
[28:37] | I don’t give a rat’s ass. | 我无所谓 |
[28:38] | You were just trying to find Sara. | 你只是想找到莎拉 |
[28:40] | No, I was pretending to be somebody I’m not. | 不是 我只是在装作一个我不是的人 |
[28:42] | So you’re just gonna go back to being a dumb drunk? | 所以你要变回那个笨蛋醉鬼了吗 |
[28:44] | – That it? – Yes. | -是吗 -是 |
[28:53] | Is that… | 那是 |
[28:59] | What’s it want with the nuke? | 它想对核弹做什么 |
[29:01] | I think it wants to get away from here. | 我认为它是想离开这里 |
[29:03] | Like, off this planet. | 离开地球 |
[29:07] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[29:16] | Hey, dummy. | 蠢货 |
[29:20] | You really think you’re gonna hitch a ride home on that thing? | 你真以为能坐着那东西回家吗 |
[29:24] | It’s a missile! | 那可是导弹 |
[29:30] | Go ahead, eat me. | 来啊 吃了我 |
[29:32] | But you’re not gonna get home. | 那你也回不了家 |
[29:35] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[29:37] | I know you understand me. | 我知道你听得懂 |
[29:39] | Put him down, or I blow your ass away. | 放下他 不然就把你轰飞 |
[29:42] | That thing is not a spaceship. | 那东西不是宇宙飞船 |
[29:45] | But lucky for you, | 不过你还算幸运 |
[29:48] | I’ve got my own. | 我有飞船 |
[29:52] | Keep talking. | 接着说 |
[29:53] | It understands you. It just doesn’t trust you. | 它听得懂 只是不信任你 |
[29:55] | You’re not as dumb as you look. | 你没看起来那么笨 |
[29:59] | The alien wants its own spaceship, not yours. | 它想要自己的宇宙飞船 不是你的 |
[30:04] | I can take you to it. | 我可以带你去 |
[30:08] | But under one condition. | 但有个一个条件 |
[30:10] | You help me find my friend. | 帮我找到我朋友 |
[30:20] | She’s asking you a question. | 她在问你问题 |
[30:22] | She? | 女的 |
[30:23] | Yeah, she wants to know what kind of fuel | 对 她想知道乘波号 |
[30:25] | the Waverider uses. | 用什么燃料 |
[30:27] | Sounds like we got a long trip to find the captain. | 看样子寻找船长的旅途会很漫长 |
[30:35] | Comandante, what are you doing? | 指挥官 你在干什么 |
[30:37] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 你看我像在干什么 |
[30:38] | You will start World War III. | 你会引发第三次世界大战的 |
[30:40] | You will kill all of us. | 你把我们全害死的 |
[30:57] | History will absolve me. | 历史会赦免我 |
[31:11] | Call for you, General Kilgore. | 您的电话 基尔戈将军 |
[31:14] | Thank me? What for? | 感谢我 为什么 |
[31:17] | What three-day weekend? | 什么三天周末 |
[31:19] | And who all received that order? | 都有谁接受到了命令 |
[31:22] | The entire Strategic Air Command?! | 整个战略空军 |
[31:26] | Should’ve known that she was too good to be true! | 早该知道她没那么简单 |
[31:28] | This secretary has been countermanding your orders, sir, | 这位秘书一直在伪造您的命令 先生 |
[31:31] | and if Fidel Castro launches that missile, | 假如菲德尔·卡斯特罗发射了导弹 |
[31:34] | you have only got seven minutes | 您只有七分钟时间 |
[31:36] | to order a counterstrike against the Soviet Union. | 对苏联进行反击 |
[31:38] | But I thought you said | 但我记得你说 |
[31:39] | all our B-52s are still on the ground. | 我们的所有B-52轰炸机还在地面上 |
[31:40] | Well, as much as it pains me | 好吧 尽管我非常不愿意 |
[31:42] | to have to ask the navy for help… | 请海军帮忙 |
[31:48] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[31:49] | That is the nuclear football. | 它叫核足球 |
[31:51] | Sir, that allows you to contact | 先生 您可以用它 |
[31:54] | the nuclear submarine captains directly | 直接联络核潜艇船长 |
[31:57] | and order an all-out strike against the Soviets. | 下令全力攻打苏联 |
[31:59] | Jack, they don’t want a nuclear war | 杰克 他们也不想看到核战争 |
[32:02] | any more than you do. | 和你一样 |
[32:09] | 机密 确认苏联中程弹道导弹 | |
[32:13] | There’s been a report of a missile launch from Cuba. | 报告称发现一枚从古巴发射的导弹 |
[32:15] | Clock is ticking, sir. | 时间紧迫 先生 |
[32:21] | Somebody get me Premier Khrushchev. | 联络赫鲁晓夫总理 |
[32:23] | This has to be a mistake. | 肯定是哪里出错了 |
[32:25] | You wanna negotiate? | 你还想协商 |
[32:26] | They were right about you. You are soft. | 他们说的对 你太优柔寡断 |
[32:29] | Well, if you don’t have the guts to stand up to those Commies, | 如果你没胆量对抗共匪 |
[32:33] | I guess I’ll have to do it myself. | 那只能我上了 |
[32:35] | – You take one more step– – Or what? | -你敢再上前一步 -怎么样 |
[32:43] | The steel man. | 钢铁人 |
[32:45] | You’re damn right. | 被你说对了 |
[32:46] | Look, Jack, I didn’t go rogue. | 听着 杰克 我并没有变节 |
[32:48] | I’m here to protect the world from guys like him. | 我是来保护世界不受他这种人的侵害 |
[32:51] | I’m guessing your accomplice here | 我想你的这位同伙 |
[32:53] | ain’t quite so bulletproof. | 禁不住子弹吧 |
[32:54] | Come on! | 快来 |
[33:00] | Boys. Huddle up. Huddle up! | 兄弟们 围成一圈 围成一圈 |
[33:02] | Okay, we gotta get that nuclear football back, boys. | 我们得把核足球拿回来 兄弟们 |
[33:05] | Hey, Bobby, what was that play we ran | 鲍比 还记得我们1939年 |
[33:07] | against Dartmouth back in ’39? | 对阵达特茅斯的比赛吗 |
[33:12] | Guess we don’t need you anymore. | 看来你已经没用了 |
[33:14] | Rude. | 粗鲁 |
[33:15] | 30 seconds for the safeties to be released. | 保险解除还需要三十秒 |
[33:18] | All we gotta do is to keep that football | 我们要做的就是 |
[33:20] | out of the hands of those lily-livered Harvard boys. | 让那些懦弱的哈佛小子碰不到球 |
[33:23] | – Okay, Crimson on three. | 好了 数到三说猩红队 |
[33:25] | One, two, three. Crimson! | 一 二 三 猩红队 |
[33:40] | Hike! | 传球 |
[33:57] | This is fun. | 这真好玩 |
[34:08] | My back! | 我的后背 |
[34:13] | No. | 不 |
[34:33] | Intercepted! | 拦截成功 |
[34:42] | To tell you the truth, sir, | 说真的 先生 |
[34:45] | this football belongs in your hands. | 这球应该拿在你的手中 |
[34:54] | The missile’s headed straight for us, Jack. | 导弹朝我们来了 杰克 |
[34:56] | It’ll be here any second. | 很快就要抵达了 |
[34:59] | The safeties are off. | 保险关闭了 |
[35:01] | You still have time to strike back. | 你还有时间反击 |
[35:03] | This game ain’t over yet, Mr. President. | 这场比赛还未结束 总统先生 |
[35:05] | It’s not a damn game. | 这不是什么比赛 |
[35:07] | Whoever launched that missile, | 不管是谁 因为什么 |
[35:08] | for whatever reason, it was a mistake. | 发射了那枚导弹 都是个错误 |
[35:10] | You strike back at the Soviets, they’re gonna strike back at us. | 你对苏联人发起反击 他们还会反击回来 |
[35:13] | That is why it is called “Mutually assured destruction.” | 因此这才叫做”确保相互毁灭” |
[35:15] | Clearly you do not understand the concept! | 显然你没有理解这个概念 |
[35:19] | Listen, Jack, | 听着 杰克 |
[35:20] | just because we’re about to die | 就因为我们有生命危险 |
[35:21] | doesn’t mean we take the whole damn world with us. | 不代表我们可以拉全世界陪葬 |
[35:31] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[35:33] | I’m spiking this football. | 我要弃掉这一球 |
[35:52] | Are we about to die? | 我们要死了吗 |
[35:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:57] | But at least we gave it the old college try. | 但至少我们是尽力了 |
[36:00] | Well, I ain’t going out without a fight! | 我是不会坐以待毙的 |
[36:31] | Take that, you Commie bastards! | 接招吧 共产主义混蛋 |
[36:45] | Think we can let go of our hands? | 我们是不是可以松手了 |
[36:49] | You did it, Jack! You saved us all! | 你成功了 杰克 你救了我们 |
[36:53] | Luck of the Irish, I guess. | 是爱尔兰人的幸运吧 |
[36:57] | Come on, buddy. Get in there. | 去吧 伙计 加入进去 |
[36:58] | – Yeah. – No. Yeah? | -好 -好吗 |
[36:59] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Ah! Ah! | -好的 -好啊 |
[37:05] | Go, Crimson! | 冲啊 猩红队 |
[37:11] | Captain, I’m detecting an unusual level | 船长 我检测到船上出现 |
[37:13] | of radiation on the ship. | 非正常水平放射线 |
[37:18] | Rory. | 罗里 |
[37:21] | Are you sure it’s safe for us | 我们拿着钚到处走 |
[37:23] | to be carrying plutonium around? | 你确定是安全的吗 |
[37:25] | No. | 不 |
[37:38] | Oh, uh, this is not how it looks. | 这不是看上去那样 |
[37:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:44] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一声道歉 |
[37:46] | You saved the entire world from nuclear Armageddon, Rory. | 你让整个世界免于核武器末日 罗里 |
[37:49] | Well, I, uh… I had help. | 这个 我有帮手 |
[37:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:57] | It doesn’t say much, does it? | 它不太喜欢说话 是吗 |
[37:58] | Oh, she does. You’d be surprised. | 她喜欢 到时候你就知道了 |
[38:01] | Did you say “She”? | 你是说”她” |
[38:04] | So what’s the plan? | 所以计划是什么 |
[38:05] | Well, she’s hooking some kind | 她想给乘波号连接上 |
[38:06] | of turbo charger to the Waverider. | 快速充电器什么的 |
[38:09] | Why would she help us? | 她为什么帮我们 |
[38:11] | I promised her I’d help her find her ship. | 我答应她帮她找到飞船 |
[38:14] | Okay. Do you trust her? | 好吧 你相信她吗 |
[38:16] | No, it’s why I’m going alone. | 不相信 所以我一个人去 |
[38:20] | No. But that– | 不 但是 |
[38:21] | But no. | 没但是 |
[38:22] | You said your job is to protect history. | 你说过你的工作是保护历史 |
[38:24] | I also said your job wasn’t to think for yourself, | 我还说过你的工作不是只为自己考虑 |
[38:27] | but had you listened to any of my orders, | 但你有听我的那些命令吗 |
[38:29] | we’d have absolutely no hope in finding Sara, so I… | 我们已经没希望找到莎拉了 所以 |
[38:36] | I guess you got this. | 我想就交给你了 |
[38:38] | Stop saying nice things. | 别再说好话了 |
[38:45] | You just bring me back my girl, okay? | 去把我女朋友找回来 好吗 |
[38:50] | Good luck, big guy. | 祝你好运 大块头 |
[39:00] | Sorry, what happened to the ship? | 不好意思 飞船去哪了 |
[39:02] | It should be somewhere around here. | 应该就在这附近 |
[39:05] | God, these shoes are killing me. | 天啊 穿这鞋太难受了 |
[39:07] | And this stupid hair. | 还有这个蠢发型 |
[39:14] | I look like her again, don’t I? | 我又像她一样了 是吧 |
[39:20] | I hate that I’m a reminder of everything you lost. | 我不愿让你想起失去的一切 |
[39:24] | You’re not. | 你没有 |
[39:27] | I mean, I guess at first. | 我是说 一开始可能会 |
[39:31] | But now? | 但现在呢 |
[39:34] | Now you just remind me of you. | 现在的你就只是你而已 |
[39:41] | Wasn’t there a Waverider here? | 这里不应该有艘乘波号吗 |
[39:46] | Well played, gang. | 表现出色 伙计们 |
[39:47] | How’d you manage to avert nuclear Armageddon? | 你们是怎么阻止核武器末日的 |
[39:49] | Sports analogies. | 体育知识 |
[39:50] | Pot gummies. | 大麻软糖 |
[39:52] | – Very on brand for both of you. – Thank you. | -你们两个都很靠谱 -谢谢 |
[39:54] | Hey, where are Rory and Spooner? | 话说 罗里和斯普纳呢 |
[39:56] | That son of a bitch stole our ship. | 那混蛋偷走了我们的飞船 |
[39:57] | – Ah, very on brand, Mick. – Oh, come on. | -非常靠谱 米克 -拜托 |
[40:00] | You should be thanking him for stealing the warhead | 你应该感谢他偷走菲德尔 |
[40:03] | out of the missile that Fidel launched on D.C., yes? | 发射到特区那枚导弹的弹头 |
[40:05] | Thanks, Mick. | 谢谢 米克 |
[40:06] | And he made a deal with the alien | 他还和外星人做了笔交易 |
[40:07] | to take it to its ship as long as | 只要带它找回飞船 |
[40:09] | it took us to Sara. | 它就带我们去找莎拉 |
[40:10] | – So he stole the ship? – But it’s– | -所以他偷走了飞船 -但是 |
[40:12] | Sorry, my phones are on that ship. | 不好意思 我的手机还在船上 |
[40:14] | So was my– | 那我的… |
[40:15] | oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[40:17] | How are we gonna catch aliens now? | 现在我们怎么去抓外星人呢 |
[40:19] | So-so-so sorry, where are we going to live? | 应该说 我们去哪住呢 |
[40:23] | Constantine’s house. | 康斯坦丁的房子 |
[40:25] | Sweet. I could use a little R&R. | 真好 我可以来点休闲娱乐了 |
[40:28] | All of us under the same roof with John and Astra. | 我们要和约翰还有阿斯特拉共处一室 |
[40:31] | Could be a real bonding experience. | 说不定能增进感情呢 |
[40:33] | He’s gonna hate it. Let’s leave. | 他不会喜欢的 我们走吧 |
[40:34] | – Okay. – Damn. | -好 -该死 |
[40:36] | Rory had the right idea. | 罗里的想法是对的 |
[40:42] | Nobody wants your drugs! | 没人想要你的毒品 |
[40:44] | Mom. | 老妈 |
[40:48] | Listen up. | 听好 |
[40:50] | Before we start this little journey of ours, | 在我们开始这段小小旅途之前 |
[40:53] | let’s get a few things straight. | 先说明白几件事情 |
[40:55] | Keep your slimy tentacles off my stash, understand? | 别用你那黏黏的触手碰我的东西 懂吗 |
[41:01] | That better be a “Yes.” | 这最好是肯定回答 |
[41:03] | Listen. If you’re gonna run your ugly mouth off | 听着 如果你要把你的大丑嘴咧出来 |
[41:05] | this whole trip, we’re gonna have problems. | 这一路我都会和你过不去 |
[41:17] | I was just asking if you had anything stronger onboard. | 我只是在问你 船上有没有什么烈酒 |
[41:29] | Don’t mind if I do. | 我喝了别介意 |
[41:41] | Here’s to long journeys. | 敬旅途漫漫 |