英文名称:Dead Snow
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:26] | DEAD SNOW | 红色的雪 |
[03:01] | Hey. Listen to this. | 嘿! 听这个 |
[03:05] | It says that a man was skiing in the mountain wilds. | 上面说一个人在荒山上滑雪 |
[03:08] | It actually says “mountain wilds”. | 是”荒山”上 |
[03:12] | In the middle of two moutain tops, he starts yelling for his dog. | 两座山峦之间 他开始呼喊他的狗 |
[03:16] | -“Avalance! ” -Not very clever… | 雪崩! 不是很清晰 |
[03:19] | When he was found two days later | 两天后 当他被发现时 |
[03:21] | he had dug himself 6 meters… Downwards. | 他自己挖了6米…是往下挖的 |
[03:23] | -What? -That’s pretty normal actually, – | 什么? 那很平常 |
[03:26] | -because if you’re taken by an avalanche | 因为如果你被雪崩带走 |
[03:29] | you get so disoriented | 你会失去方向感 |
[03:30] | that you won’t know which way is up. | 你都不知道哪个方向是上 |
[03:32] | So many starts digging the wrong way. | 许多人开始挖错方向 |
[03:35] | -I would easily find the right way. | 我会很容易找到正确的方向 |
[03:37] | -You should just spit! | 你应该吐口口水 什么呀 |
[03:39] | Have no one been in the military? | 没人曾经在军队中待过吗? |
[03:42] | If you’re stuck under the snow after an avalance, | 如果你在一场雪崩后被困在雪中 |
[03:45] | you should spit to find out which way to dig. | 你应该吐口口水辨别朝哪个方向挖 |
[03:47] | Just lie there and slobber on yourself? | 躺在那里朝自己吐口水? |
[03:49] | -Slobber? -It means drooling. | 吐口水? 那是指垂涎 |
[03:53] | -Dribble. -Dribble. | 流口水 流口水 |
[03:55] | You owe me a coke. | 你欠我一瓶可乐 |
[03:56] | The spit will run downwards, | 唾液会向下流 |
[03:58] | so you just dig the opposite way. | 所以你只要向相反的方向挖就行了 |
[04:02] | -Gravity, as easy as that. | 重力和这道理一样 |
[04:03] | -Can you remember stuff from the military? | 你能记住军队中的东西吗? |
[04:07] | I can only remember my duty number… | 我只能记住我的狗排号码 |
[04:08] | 69… 69… | |
[04:12] | -Speaking of 69 Martin… | 说道69马丁… |
[04:13] | -No thanks. Not interested. | 不 谢谢 没兴趣 |
[04:15] | Oh, darn it. | 噢 倒霉 |
[04:18] | -I mean of course Hanna’s cousin. | 我指的当然是汉娜的妹妹 |
[04:20] | -Kris? | 克丽丝? |
[04:21] | -Yeah, is she single? | 是的 她单纯吗? |
[04:22] | -She is very single. I don’t know her, but… | 她很单纯 我不认识她 但是… |
[04:25] | Hanna says she is… | 汉娜说她… |
[04:29] | Very single. | 很单纯 |
[04:30] | Do you think there’s any chance to slam it in her number two? | 你认为她有任何机会排名第二? |
[04:34] | If you spit first. | 如果你先吐口水 |
[04:40] | -Where do you think Sara is now? | 你们知道沙娜在哪? |
[04:42] | -I don’t know. She’ll probably be there tonight or tomorrow. | 我不知道 她可能今晚或明天到 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:667个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:65个,六级词汇:27个,GRE词汇:37个,托福词汇:41个,考研词汇:71个,专四词汇:54个,专八词汇:8个, 所有生词标注共:137个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:48] | I don’t understand why she botheres taking the trip over those mountains. | 我不明白她为何要去那些山上旅行 |
[04:54] | So, tell me about the boys that are coming. | 那告诉我那些将要到来的男孩 |
[04:57] | Ok. Martin, which is the best looking one… | 好 马丁是最帅的那个… |
[05:00] | -Is mine. -How did it turn out with him? | 他是我的 怎么会是他? |
[05:04] | -Will he finish the studies? | 他会完成学习吗? |
[05:06] | -I’m not sure. Don’t think he is either. | 我不确定 不要想是他 |
[05:09] | It’s not exactly optimal to be a medical student and still afraid of blood. | 做医生他不合适 到现在还害怕血 |
[05:12] | -Poor Martin. | 可怜的马丁 |
[05:13] | -Martin is scared of blood, and wants to be a doctor? | 马丁害怕血 还要做医生? |
[05:16] | -Seriously? -Yes. | 你没开玩笑? 是的 |
[05:19] | And then Vegard. | 然后是维加德 |
[05:21] | He’s the one who’s with Sara. | 他现在是沙娜的男朋友 |
[05:24] | And then there’s Erlend. | 下面是艾林 |
[05:25] | The worlds biggest movie geek. | 世上最强的电影疯子 |
[05:28] | And Roy, the horniest boy north of the polar circle. | 罗伊 极圈背面的角质男孩 |
[05:34] | -He is single, you can get him. | 他单身 你可以上他 |
[05:35] | -Thanks. Nice. | 谢谢 太好了 |
[05:49] | How does it feel to be on the loser team? | 作为败者队的一员 你感觉怎样? |
[05:54] | That overtaking earlier… | 先前那次超车… |
[06:15] | Ok. Just follow the scooter trail. | 好 就沿着这条小道 |
[06:18] | It will only take 45 minutes. | 我只要花45分钟 |
[06:22] | When you arrive, | 当你到达的时候 |
[06:24] | I will have unpacked most of the luggage and heated the cabin. | 我已卸下大多数行李并暖好了小屋 |
[06:27] | -Is there cell phone reception there? | 这里有手机信号吗? |
[06:28] | -No, we lost that half an hour ago. | 不 我们早在半个小时前就没了 |
[06:31] | Where am I then supposed to call and breathe heavily in the mike? | 那我该在哪打电话? |
[06:34] | The emergency number. | 紧急电话号码 |
[06:39] | Take care. | 保重 |
[06:45] | Mile after mile, after mile! | 路漫漫其修远兮! |
[07:19] | Hold on a second. | 再挺一会 |
[07:22] | I have a question. How many movies begins | 我有个问题 有多少电影的开头 |
[07:25] | with a group of friends going on a trip | 是讲一群伙伴出去旅行 |
[07:27] | without cell phone reception? | 而没有手机信号的? |
[07:29] | -Friday the 13th. | 《黑色星期五》 |
[07:31] | -They don’t have reception because they don’t have cell phones. | 他们没有信号因为他们没有手机 |
[07:33] | -Evil Dead 1 and 2. | 《鬼玩人》1和2 |
[07:35] | -Yes, sort of. Except that many counts the sequel – | 是的 很多 除那些有续集的电影 |
[07:38] | -as a remake with higher budget. | 作为一个更高预算的重做电影 |
[07:41] | -New rule. No movie talk for an hour. | 新规定 一个小时不准谈论电影 |
[07:45] | -Good suggestion. | 好建议 |
[07:48] | It’s for your own good Erlend. | 那是为了你自己 俄兰德 |
[07:50] | If you want to dip your balls this weekend, | 如果你想打炮这周末 |
[07:52] | you should stop the nerd alert. | 你应该停止胡扯 |
[07:56] | And then you have April Fool’s Day from… 1984 I think. | 我想你从1984年开始过愚人节了 |
[08:01] | Now that’s a classic. | 现在才是一流的 |
[08:04] | -Don’t you agree? -Yes. | 你不同意吗? 同意 |
[08:09] | Let’s go. | 我们出发 |
[10:04] | Damn, I’m so warm now. | 真烦人 我现在好热 |
[10:07] | It’s beautiful here. | 这里真漂亮 |
[10:11] | -So, what should we do? | 那我们应该做什么? |
[10:14] | -Watch a movie? | 看电影? |
[10:15] | -We unpack and get acquainted. | 等我们卸完东西就知道要做什么 |
[10:18] | -I have a better idea… | 我有个更好的建议… |
[11:55] | Left foot on green. | 左脚在绿色上 |
[11:59] | You already have it on green. | 你已经是这样做了 |
[12:01] | Why do we even play this game? | 我们为什么玩这个游戏? |
[12:04] | Because Hollywood told us that is a great fun. | 因为好莱坞告诉我们 这很有趣 |
[12:08] | Right foot on red. | 左脚在红色上 |
[12:10] | It has to be the most boring game… That ever… | 这肯定是最无聊的游戏 那… |
[12:19] | -No joking? -Of course. | 没开玩笑? 当然 |
[12:28] | -One more time? | 再来一次? |
[12:29] | -Let me show you sedation from the Middle Ages. Lay down. | 我给你演示中世纪的镇静 卧倒 |
[12:33] | -What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[12:34] | -Like that. Put your arms behind… There. | 像那样 把你的手放在后面…那里 |
[12:37] | -You’re sitting on my hands. -It’s how it works. | 你坐在我的手上 就这样 |
[12:39] | -Now close your eyes. -No. | 现在闭上你们的眼睛 不 |
[12:41] | -Close your eyes. | 闭上你们的眼睛 不 |
[12:43] | -No, I’m not closing them. | 快闭上 我不会闭上的 |
[12:45] | Don’t… Martin, Stop. Quit it… | 马上就好 不要…马丁… |
[12:48] | Just relax. | 放松… 停下 停下… |
[12:58] | -Martin! -Cut it out! | 马丁! 结束! |
[13:05] | -I was only kidding. | 我只是开个玩笑 |
[13:07] | -Why do you do that, I get claustrophobic. | 你为什么这么做 我害怕了 |
[13:10] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[13:13] | -Sorry. Look now. -No. | 对不起 睁开眼睛 不 |
[13:55] | -How does that work? -Get some beer. | 那是怎么做的? 来些啤酒 |
[13:58] | -What? -Beer. Beer, beer. | 什么? 啤酒 啤酒 啤酒 |
[14:00] | Beer, beer, beer. | 啤酒 啤酒 啤酒 |
[14:34] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[14:50] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[15:29] | -There’s someone there. -Hm? | 那里有人 嗯? |
[15:32] | -I saw someone. -It’s probably Sara. | 我看见有人 可能是沙娜 |
[15:37] | -Not Sara… | 不是沙娜 |
[15:38] | -Are you sure it wasn’t an elk? | 你确定不是一只麋鹿? |
[15:39] | I can damn well see the difference between a human and an elk. | 我能清楚地分辨人和麋鹿 |
[15:48] | I don’t see anything. | 我没看到任何东西 |
[15:55] | There’s nothing here. | 那里没东西 |
[15:56] | Vegard was right, it was probably just an animal. | 维加德说得对 那可能是动物 |
[15:57] | Typical women. They get frightened by everything. | 典型的女人 会被任何东西吓着 |
[16:12] | Is it possible to get a cup of coffee here? | 在这里能喝杯咖啡吗? |
[16:43] | Who made the coffee? | 谁煮的咖啡? |
[16:49] | Ecological… | 生态… |
[16:53] | -Didn’t it taste good? -No, it didn’t. | 好喝吗? 不 不好喝 |
[17:16] | -What are you nice kids doing at a place like this? | 你们这群亮仔来这里做什么? |
[17:19] | -Easter vacation. | 复活节旅行 |
[17:22] | -Is it your cabin? | 这是你的小屋 |
[17:23] | -No, my girlfiend’s. | 不 是我女朋友的 |
[17:27] | -Ok. And who’s the lucky one? | 好 谁是那个幸运的人? |
[17:30] | -She’s not here right now, | 她现在不在这 |
[17:32] | she’s skiing across Istind. | 她在滑雪穿越Istind |
[17:34] | Across Istind? | 穿越Istind? |
[17:35] | She’s a bit more athletic than the rest of us. | 她比起我们更像一个运动员 |
[17:42] | Is the terrain dangerous? | 地形危险吗? |
[17:47] | The terrain is the least of your problems up there, to put it that way. | 地形是你问的最后的问题 |
[17:57] | I assume that you little spoiled | 我猜想你们这些傻瓜 |
[17:59] | shitheads didn’t bother to check out the local history – | 不介意去查查当地的历史 |
[18:02] | -before you came waltzing in on that | 你在这跳华尔兹想算上我的份 |
[18:04] | bloddy snow tracor of yours. | 该死 你们会成为斯诺拖拉机 |
[18:08] | Things have happened here. | 有事发生了 |
[18:09] | Things that people don’t like to talk about. | 那些人们不喜欢去谈论的事情 |
[18:13] | During World War II, | 在二战的时候 |
[18:14] | this fjord was an important location for the Germans. It was… | 峡湾是德国重地 它是… |
[18:17] | Almost like a middle station for German destroyers. | 就像德国毁灭者的一个中转站 |
[18:21] | It was an important link to stop convois | 这是一个重要的衔接点 |
[18:24] | between Britain and Russia. | 来阻隔英国和俄国之间的联系 |
[18:30] | “Einsatz” | “魔鬼” |
[18:35] | That was the name of the forces that were stationed there. | 这是驻扎在那里的部队的名字 |
[18:39] | In contrast to most places where… | 与大多数地方相比… |
[18:43] | The Germans got along with the civilians, that was not the case here. | 德国与平民共处 这不是问题 |
[18:47] | It was under leadership by… | 它的领导人是… |
[18:51] | Colonel Herzog. | 赫佐格上校 |
[18:55] | So it went to hell with the civilians. | 所以它和平民一起去了地狱 |
[18:58] | The people were tortured, beaten and maltreated every day. | 人们每天被拷问 暴打以及被虐待 |
[19:03] | Trust me when I tell you. | 请相信我说的 |
[19:06] | These were evil hellish bastards. | 这些令人毛骨悚然的混蛋 |
[19:16] | It was towards the end of the war when they stepped over the line. | 这一直持续到战争结束 他们撤退 |
[19:21] | The Germans started to realize they were beaten, | 德国人开始意识到他们被打击 |
[19:23] | and the Russians were on their way. | 并且俄国人正在赶来 |
[19:26] | The Germans went into every house and stole all gold, | 德国人窜进每家每户并且偷走了 |
[19:29] | silver and shiny items they could find. | 所有金银财宝和能找到的值钱东西 |
[19:34] | Those who protested got a bullet | 那些抵抗的人被杀死 |
[19:36] | between their eyes. | 子弹穿过两眼之间 |
[19:40] | But it was after that they got one hell of a surprise. | 但在那之后 他们意外地进了地狱 |
[19:50] | The citizens and secretly teamed up. | 平民秘密地团结起来 |
[19:54] | And decided that enough is enough. | 够了 别再闹了 |
[19:56] | All the anger and rage the 3,000 citizens had built up during the last three years – | 过去3年3000人的部队建立起来了 |
[20:01] | -needed to be unleashed. | 他们必须解放 |
[20:03] | So they had started gathering all the weapons they could find. | 所以他们开始聚集能找到的武器 |
[20:06] | That was basically scythes, axes, knives, shovels… | 基本是些镰刀斧头刀和铲子 |
[20:13] | Everything that could break a skull. | 所有能砸碎头颅的东西 |
[20:24] | So they ambushed the bastards | 所以 他们在一个深夜 |
[20:27] | in the middle of the night. | 埋伏突袭了这些混蛋 |
[20:31] | The soldiers didn’t have a chance, and they knew it. | 这些士兵知道没有机会 |
[20:33] | Several got killed. | 一些被杀死 |
[20:39] | So, the devil himself… | 所以 魔鬼自己… |
[20:44] | Colonel Herzog and several of his men managed to escape. | 上校和他的几个部下设法逃跑 |
[20:48] | They ran up in the mountains. | 他们逃到了山上 |
[20:50] | And took with them lots of the stolen goods, | 并且带走了许多偷走的东西 |
[20:53] | the greedy pigs that they were. | 他们是多么的贪婪 |
[20:58] | Several civilians followed them, but they lost the tracks up in the mountains. | 几个村民跟踪了他们 却跟丢了 |
[21:04] | In these exact mountains… | 在这些山中… |
[21:06] | Where they most likely froze to death. | 他们很可能冻死在这些山里 |
[21:16] | Because of that people step lightly up here. | 因为人民不敢轻易踏进那里 |
[21:22] | There’s an evil presence here. | 那里常出现一个魔鬼 |
[21:29] | An evil you wouldn’t want to wake. | 一个你不想吵醒的魔鬼 |
[21:32] | Yeah. We have to be careful so we don’t wake up the evil. | 那我们要小心 别吵醒那个魔鬼 |
[21:49] | I should get moving. | 我要走了 |
[22:01] | -Remember what I told you. | 记住我告诉你的 |
[22:02] | -We’re actually medicine students all of us. | 对 我们都只是医学学生 |
[22:04] | So I think we’ll do fine. | 我认为我们能做好 |
[22:06] | Unfortunately we haven’t learnt to basnish evil yet, | 不幸的是我们没有学习如果趋魔 |
[22:08] | but I think that’s on next semester. | 但我认为那会在明年 |
[22:12] | But what if you are holding your own intestines in your hands, | 但如果你拿着自己的肠子 |
[22:14] | what do you do then? | 你会怎么作? |
[22:17] | Or if you get your arms and legs torn off. | 如果你的手臂或腿被扯掉了 |
[22:19] | What do you do then? | 你会怎么做? |
[22:22] | Have you learned that yet? | 你学过了吗? |
[22:31] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[23:15] | Sara? | 沙娜? |
[23:32] | Sara? Sara? | 沙娜? 沙娜? |
[24:06] | Sara? | 沙娜? |
[24:11] | Sara? | 沙娜? |
[25:04] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[25:08] | Is there anybody there? | 这里有人吗? |
[25:12] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[25:29] | I have a weapon. | 我有武器 |
[27:20] | Are you sure we shouldn’t wait til tomorrow? | 你确定我们不要等到明天? |
[27:23] | She’ll probably be here during the day. | 她可能在白天就到这里了 |
[27:25] | -It’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[27:27] | -You’re probably right. I just have a bad feeling. | 你可能是对的 我只是感觉不太好 |
[27:32] | -She’ll probably be here soon. | 她可能马上就回这里了 |
[27:34] | -Listen. If I’m not back tomorrow… | 听着 如果我明天没回来… |
[27:38] | Just listen. If I’m not back tomorrow, | 听着 如果我明天没回来 |
[27:41] | follow the scooter trails back down to the car and get help. | 沿着小路回到车上 然后再求救 |
[27:46] | -Ok. -Ok. | 好 好吧 |
[27:52] | I’ll find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[27:57] | -See you later. -Drive carefully. | 再见 小心开车 |
[28:13] | Ok boys. We want a clean race. | 好了 男孩们 大家要公平比赛 |
[28:16] | You’ll start at my signal, and no dirty tricks. | 听到我的信号才开始 不许作弊 |
[28:20] | -Please, just one dirty trick. | 求你 就给一次作弊的机会吧 |
[28:21] | -Not even one. | 一次都不行 |
[28:22] | Are the drivers ready? | 车手们 准备好了吗? |
[28:29] | On your marks, get set, go! | 注意信号 比赛开始! |
[29:23] | Erlend! | 艾林! |
[30:22] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[30:38] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[30:43] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[30:47] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[31:21] | Ah, fuck. | 噢 该死 |
[31:32] | Calling doctor Hovden. Doctor Hovden to the emergency room. | 呼叫霍维登医生 请到急救室 |
[31:37] | I see you’re not exactly rid of that little problem of yours. | 我看见你不能自己摆脱那些问题 |
[31:40] | I assume there’s not much action | 我猜当弗洛婶婶拜访时 |
[31:42] | when Aunt Flow visits. | 没这么多行动 |
[31:43] | -God damn, you’re so childish. -How the hell are you going to manage – | 你这么幼稚 你打算怎么做 |
[31:46] | -six years of medical studies, | 6年的医学学生 |
[31:48] | when you almost vomit from a tiny cut. | 当你见到一个小伤口 几乎都吐 |
[31:50] | You can be a baker, perhaps. | 或许…你可以成为一个面包师 |
[31:54] | -Does anyone want a beer? -Are you ok? | 有谁要啤酒? 你好吗? |
[31:56] | -Yeah… -Sorry. | 是的… 对不起 |
[32:05] | Cunt bag. | 讨厌 |
[32:27] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[32:46] | It says 1942. | 上面写着1942 |
[32:49] | -1942? -Hey, hey, it’s mine. | 1942? 嘿…那是我的 |
[32:52] | Let’s wait til Sara and Vegard returns. | 我们等沙娜和维加德回来 |
[32:54] | We won’t touch it before then. | 好吗? 在那之前我们不要碰它 |
[32:55] | -Nah. -Ok? | 啊 好吗? |
[32:57] | Em, mkay. | 嗯 好了 |
[33:10] | SARA! | 沙娜! |
[33:41] | Sara! | 沙娜! |
[34:04] | We are two small pretty ladies. | 我们是两个小美女 |
[34:13] | Hey, hey. Let’s not get crazy here. | 嘿…我们不能在这里疯狂 |
[34:16] | -We don’t know who it belongs to. | 我们不知道它是谁的 |
[34:18] | -That box has been here for 50 years. | 这个盒子在这里已经50年了 |
[34:21] | We just take what we want, cash in, | 我们只是拿我们想要的钱 |
[34:24] | and pay down our student loans. | 来付我们的学费 |
[34:26] | It hasn’t been there for 50 years without anyone noticing it. | 直到我们发现 它在这有50年了 |
[34:29] | 50 years? It’s 100, I promise you that. | 50年? 100年了 我向你保证 |
[34:32] | -People have seen it, and it’s just flemflams. -Huh? Fle…? | 有谁见过 那是胡扯 胡…? |
[34:36] | Flemsflams? Flemsflams..? Flemsflams! | 胡扯? 胡扯…? 胡扯! |
[34:43] | -No, I’m going to take a shit. -Godspeed. | 不 我要去拉屎 好运 |
[34:46] | Good luck. Name him after me. | 好运 以我的名字给他命名 |
[34:59] | Oh, god damn. | 噢 讨厌 |
[35:16] | Ok. A joke… | 好的 一个玩笑… |
[35:20] | This one is good. It contains both poo, pee and sperm. | 这个不错 含有奶奶尿液和精液 |
[35:23] | Once upon a time there was a poo… | 从前这里有个奶奶… |
[35:29] | There are no good jokes that doesn’t contain poo, pee or sperm. | 世上好笑话都含奶奶 尿液和精液 |
[35:44] | Kris? | 克丽丝? |
[36:00] | No, don’t… | 不 不… |
[36:55] | -And you think that is a joke? | 你认为那是一个玩笑吗? |
[36:57] | -It’s a good joke. | 那是一个好玩笑 |
[37:04] | Erlend! | 艾林! |
[37:08] | -You took some time. | 你有一会了 |
[37:11] | -Did you see Kris? | 你看见克丽丝了吗? |
[37:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:32] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[37:39] | Erlend? | 艾林? |
[37:43] | Erlend? | 艾林? |
[37:45] | Er… Erlend, is that you? | 艾林 是你吗? |
[37:49] | Oh shit. | 噢 该死 |
[37:52] | Erlend, stop that shit. | 艾林 停下来 |
[37:59] | Erlend? | 艾林? |
[38:40] | Help. He-elp! | 救命 救命! |
[38:50] | Help. Help! | 救命 救命! |
[38:56] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[39:03] | -What the hell? It’s in the middle of the song. | 干嘛你? 这首歌正放到一半 |
[39:04] | -Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[39:06] | I thought I heard something. | 我想我听到了什么 |
[39:20] | Kris? | 克丽丝? |
[39:25] | Kris! | 克丽丝! |
[39:31] | Kris! | 克丽丝! |
[39:40] | She’s not answering. | 她没有回答 |
[39:42] | I’ve yelled several times, she doesn’t reply. | 我叫了几次了 她没有回应 |
[39:44] | -She’s probably fucking with you. | 她大概正在和你干呢 |
[39:46] | -Don’t talk to me like I’m 5 years old, Martin. | 别当我五岁小孩一样教训 马丁 |
[39:51] | Hanna. She’s wasted, she probably fell asleep at the john. | 她是在浪费 她可能和约翰睡了 |
[39:56] | I can go look for her, ok? | 我可以去找她吗? |
[40:06] | Clever, we’ll shoot her. | 聪明点 我们会射击她的 |
[40:10] | Take it with you. | 带着它 |
[40:14] | It’s that maniac from earlier. | 是先前那个疯子 |
[40:20] | We’ll go look for her, ok? | 我们会去找她的 是吗? |
[40:28] | Someone checks the outhouse, | 一些人去检查外屋 |
[40:29] | and someone checks around the cabin… | 一些人去检查小屋周围 |
[40:32] | Shotgun! | 猎枪! |
[40:38] | Martin, can’t I try it? Let me hold it. | 我不能试下吗? 让我拿着它 马丁 |
[40:41] | -No. -Yes, come on. | 不 好 就这样吧 |
[40:43] | -Not now. -Come on, just let me hold it. | 不是现在 别 让我拿着它 |
[40:44] | No… | 不… |
[40:46] | -Is it heavy? -A little. | 重吗? 一点点 |
[40:48] | -Let me check it out. -Later perhaps. | 让我看看 等一会 |
[41:01] | Can you see anything? | 你能看见什么吗? |
[41:05] | -I have a shotgun here. I have a shotgun! | 我有一把猎枪 我有一把猎枪 |
[41:08] | -Sorry, sorry. | 对不起… |
[41:10] | Martin? | 马丁? |
[41:12] | Check this. | 看这个 |
[41:21] | What a nice trip… Fantastic… | 多么好的旅行…太好了… |
[41:24] | Kris? Are you taking a shit? | 克丽丝? 你在干嘛? |
[41:27] | Have you dozed off? | 你拉完了吗? |
[41:40] | -She wasn’t theeeere. -Stop it. | 她不在那 停下 |
[41:43] | She wasn’t there. | 她不在那 |
[41:44] | What does that mean? | 你说什么? |
[41:45] | She wasn’t at the outhouse, and not anywhere around the cabin. | 她不在外屋 不在小屋周围 |
[41:48] | We found this though. | 我们只发现这个 |
[41:50] | -Let’s see. Maybe she’s inside it. | 让我看下 可能她在里面 |
[41:52] | -Stop fucking around. | 不要胡说八道 |
[41:54] | -It’s Sara’s. -Sara’s? | 这是沙娜的 沙娜的? |
[41:58] | -Where did you find it? -Just behind the cabin. | 你在哪找到的? 在小屋后 |
[42:04] | -I get a bad feeling from this. | 我感觉出事了 |
[42:06] | -We have to go find her, she could freeze to death. | 我们必须找到她 她可能被冻死 |
[42:09] | -Ok, we get dressed and go look for her. | 好 我们穿上衣服 马上去找她 |
[42:13] | -So we’ll just trudge around in the forest? | 我们就在森林里盲目地找她? |
[42:18] | Where did we just come from Martin? | 我们刚从马丁那回来? |
[42:19] | We’ve just been outside. | 我们刚才就在外面 |
[42:26] | Oh, thank God. | 噢 感谢上帝 |
[42:50] | I can’t see anything. | 我看不见 |
[42:57] | Pull! | 拉住我! |
[43:00] | Pull! | 快拉我! |
[43:08] | F-fuck! Move the sofa in front of the door. | 该死! 把沙发移到门前去 |
[43:11] | And stay away from the windows. | 所有人离窗远点 |
[43:16] | Get it out! | 出来! |
[43:18] | Come on and twist. | 快点 搬开 |
[43:21] | Leave the cushins! | 丢掉垫子! |
[43:27] | Hanna! | 汉娜! |
[44:00] | Ok, stay calm. They can’t get in here. | 好的 保持冷静 他们进不来 |
[44:06] | The table! | 桌子! |
[44:30] | Martin! Martin! | 马丁! |
[44:38] | Einsatz… | 魔鬼… |
[44:40] | Zomb… Zombies… | 僵尸…僵尸… |
[44:46] | Don’t get bitten, ok? Don’t get bitten! | 不要被咬 懂吗? 不要被咬! |
[44:49] | Stop that rubbish, what the hell are we going to do? | 停下那东西 我们到底在干嘛? |
[44:51] | We have to get to the car. | 我们必须赶到车子那 |
[45:10] | Help me! | 救我! |
[45:37] | I said we should go to Sunny Beach! | 我说过我们应该去阳光海岸的! |
[47:01] | Martin… | 马丁… |
[47:04] | Martin. Don’t bite. | 马丁 不要被咬 |
[47:08] | Now it’s suddenly totally quiet. | 现在突然那么安静 |
[47:12] | Stay here and become lunch for the rest of… | 待在这便成他们的午餐… |
[47:18] | -We have to do something. -Like what? | 我们必须做些什么 比如? |
[47:20] | We can’t just sit here. | 我们不能只是坐在这里 |
[47:23] | We must try to find the car. | 我们一定要找到汽车 |
[47:24] | We find the road back and get help. | 我们找到回去的路 然后去求助 |
[47:27] | Only Vegard knows the way, and the tracks are covered with snow. | 只有维加德认路 路被积雪覆盖了 |
[47:32] | I know… | 我知道… |
[47:35] | We have to do something. | 我们必须做些什么 |
[47:37] | We can’t just sit here and wait for… | 我们不能只是坐在这里等死… |
[47:40] | Wait for it to fix itself. We have to do something. | 等它变好 我们一定要做些什么 |
[47:50] | What if we split up. Two looks for the car, | 如果我们分开行动 两个人找车 |
[47:53] | while two waits here for Vegard. | 另外两个待在这…等维加德 |
[47:57] | Those who eventually leaves will most likely get those bloody bastards after them. | 出去的人肯定会被那些混蛋追赶 |
[48:01] | If two goes outside and makes sounds, it will attract… Those creatures. | 如果两个人出去 并制造些动静 |
[48:04] | There are people down by the fjord, we will have to get help. | 那会吸引那些东西的注意 |
[48:08] | At the same time the two others run into the woods. | 在那时 另外两个人去树林 |
[48:11] | Then we’ll just run towards the fjord. | 然后我们朝峡湾跑 |
[48:13] | There are people down by the fjord, we will have to get help. | 那里有路过的人 我们可以求救 |
[48:18] | Who will get to be those lucky bastards acting as bait? | 那谁来做那个幸运的诱饵? |
[48:34] | -Do something you too. -Ok… | 你也做些事情 好… |
[48:37] | Where are you, you cowardly bastards? ! | 你们在哪 你们这些胆小的混蛋 |
[48:39] | Are you afraid to come out in daylight? ! | 你们害怕在阳光下出来吗? ! |
[48:42] | Fuck, was that too much? | 该死 是不是太多了? |
[48:44] | Do you think they’ll get pissed? | 你认为他们会生气吗? |
[48:55] | Come. | 来 |
[50:26] | Fuck… | 该死… |
[51:17] | Sara… | 沙娜… |
[51:34] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[51:37] | Craven bastard. | 懦弱的混蛋 |
[53:18] | Ok… | 这下可好 |
[53:35] | Do you recognize and of this? | 你能辨认这个吗? |
[53:38] | No chance. | 没机会了 |
[53:40] | Everything looks the same… | 一切都看起来一样 |
[53:44] | If both go downhill. | 如果两个人都下去 |
[53:57] | -We have to split up. -What? | 我们必须分开 什么? |
[53:59] | One of us have to get down to the damn car | 我们中的一个必须到该死的车那 |
[54:02] | and get help. | 并且求救 |
[54:03] | -We go to that car together. -Liv, siten to me. | 我们一起去 丽薇 听我说 |
[54:06] | We don’t stand a chance on out own, we have to go together. | 我们分开就没机会 要一起走 |
[54:09] | -One of us have to get to the car… | 我们中的一个必须到车那去… |
[54:11] | -Please, we can’t! I don’t want to go by myself! | 求求你 别这样 我不能一个人去 |
[54:14] | Liv, listen to me! | 丽薇 听我说! |
[54:26] | You saw what happened to Erlend. | 你看到发生在艾林身上的事 |
[54:30] | We don’t have a chance on our own. | 分开就没有机会 |
[54:36] | We have to go together… | 我们要一起走… |
[54:41] | Ok… | 好… |
[54:45] | -We run together. -We run together. | 我们一起走 我们一起走 |
[1:02:35] | -Are you sure that thing will work? | 你确定这样可以? |
[1:02:37] | -Have you ever tasted moonshine from Finnmark? | 你看见硬币了吗? |
[1:02:45] | Throw! | 投进去! |
[1:03:06] | Hi. My name is Martin Hovden, | 嘿 我叫马丁·霍维登 我们被困 |
[1:03:09] | and we’re staying at a cabin in this fjord… And… | 在峡湾的一个小屋内…并且… |
[1:03:11] | Just up in the mountains. We’re under attack | 就在山上 我们被攻击了 |
[1:03:14] | by something that looks like… | 他们看起来像… |
[1:03:17] | German soldiers from WWII. | 二战的德国士兵 |
[1:03:19] | And now we managed to light the cabin on fire, and… Hello? | 我们打算点燃小屋 并且…喂? |
[1:03:22] | Hello! | 喂? |
[1:03:23] | -That fucking cunt hung up on me! | 那个笨蛋挂断了我的电话! |
[1:03:24] | -Of course she did, what you said sounds – | 当然 你所说的听起来… |
[1:03:26] | -insanely absurd! -Then what the fuck should I say? | 很荒唐! 那我该说什么? |
[1:03:28] | Say that we are under attack by terrorists! | 说我们被恐怖分子袭击! |
[1:03:30] | Say that they have missiles. | 说他们有导弹 |
[1:03:32] | They will bring helicopters and all that shit. | 叫他们派直升飞机和救援的人来 |
[1:03:34] | Brilliant. | 聪明点 |
[1:03:35] | Fucking cunt, it’s out of battery! | 混蛋 没电了! |
[1:03:39] | Come! | 走! |
[1:03:41] | -We have to get over to that shack! | 我们必须越过那小棚屋 |
[1:03:43] | -The shack? What the hell are we doing there? | 小棚屋? 我们去那里做什么? |
[1:03:46] | We don’t have time for that now. | 我们没时间这么做了 |
[1:04:01] | -I can’t see anyone. | 我看不到任何人 |
[1:04:02] | -I’ll look for some light. | 我寻找一些亮光 |
[1:04:17] | You know what we have to do, right? | 你知道我们要做什么 对吗? |
[1:04:21] | -Right? -Yes. | 对吗? 是的 |
[1:09:37] | A little more. | 再多点 |
[1:09:49] | Duck! | 该死! |
[1:11:00] | -Where have you been? | 你们在哪? |
[1:11:02] | -Where the hell did you get a machine gun? | 你在哪里得到这把机关枪? |
[1:11:08] | I’ve kept myself busy. | 我使我自己忙碌着 |
[1:11:15] | Where are the others? | 其他人在哪里? |
[1:11:17] | Hanna and Liv are looking for the car to get som help. | 汉娜和丽薇在找车回去寻求帮助 |
[1:11:27] | The others… | 其他人… |
[1:11:30] | They…? | 他们…? |
[1:11:38] | Behind you! | 在你后面! |
[1:13:50] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[1:14:01] | Martin! | 马丁! |
[1:14:08] | Martin! | 马丁! |
[1:14:51] | No, no, no! No, no, no! | 不…不… |
[1:14:55] | -What is it? | 这是什么? |
[1:14:56] | -Do you remember what Erlend said. Do you? | 你记得艾林说的吗? |
[1:15:00] | Don’t get bitten. No matter what you do; don’t get bitten. | 别被咬 无论你做什么 别被咬 |
[1:15:06] | Then you turn into… | 不然你会变成… |
[1:15:07] | Isn’t your grandfather half jewish? | 你祖父不是半个犹太人吗? |
[1:15:09] | You don’t think they would recruit someone half jewish? | 你不认为他们会招募半个犹太人? |
[1:15:11] | You’ll get infected if you… | 你会被感染的 |
[1:15:12] | You’ll be like them. | 如果…你会变成他们那样 |
[1:15:15] | You saw what they did to Vegard. | 你看他们对维加德做了什么 |
[1:15:17] | It didn’t exactly look like they wanted team mates. | 那看起来不像是他们想招募队员 |
[1:15:19] | Do you think I’m willing to gamble on that? | 你认为我会为那打赌? |
[1:15:30] | -What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:15:31] | -We had… We learned about amputation, remember? | 我们必须…我们学过截肢 记得吗? |
[1:15:38] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:16:58] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不… |
[1:17:25] | Let’s sledge that fucker and get out of here. | 我们用雪橇载他 然后离开这里 |
[1:19:21] | Run, for fuck’s sale. | 快跑 为了那个该死的原因 |
[1:24:24] | Oh, fuck… | 噢 该死… |