英文名称:Death House
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Who prays for Satan? | 是谁在向撒旦祷告 |
[00:43] | The original sinner. | 怀有原罪之人 |
[01:19] | I can’t move. | 我不能动弹了 |
[01:22] | Why can’t I move? | 为什么我动不了了 |
[01:24] | Please, talk to me. | 求求你了 说句话吧 |
[01:47] | – Somebody get us out of here… – Shut up! | – 有没有人能救我们出去 – 闭嘴 |
[01:50] | Help! Please, help. | 救救我们 求你了 |
[02:03] | Please. | 别这样 |
[02:27] | You should try this. | 你应该试试这个 |
[02:29] | Don’t hurt me. | 不要伤害我 |
[02:31] | You have to try it. Yeah. | 尝尝这个 |
[02:35] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[02:38] | Elise | 伊莉丝 |
[02:42] | You’re gonna rape and murder me, aren’t you? | 你要强奸了我 然后杀了我吗 |
[02:45] | I don’t sell damaged goods. | 我的宝贝可不能受到伤害 |
[02:49] | I used to raise plants. | 我以前养过植物 |
[02:52] | Can you guess what kind? | 能猜猜看是哪种植物吗 |
[03:00] | Venus fly traps. | 捕蝇草 |
[03:03] | I was a different kind of… | 我过去是个 |
[03:06] | farmer, back then. | 奇怪的农夫 |
[03:09] | You gotta watch when they flower. | 你得看着植物 当它们开花的时候 |
[03:13] | Flowers drain energy. | 开花会消耗能量 |
[03:16] | They weaken the plant. | 植物会变得脆弱 |
[03:18] | You have to nip the flower | 你必须掐掉花朵 |
[03:21] | as soon as they start to grow. | 一旦它们开始生长 |
[03:26] | If you don’t stop the growing, | 如果你不阻止花朵生长 |
[03:28] | you run the risk of weakening the rest of the plant. | 就会有让其他所有植物都变脆弱的风险 |
[03:50] | Hey! You don’t have to worry about them. | 你不用担心他们 |
[03:53] | You’re not going where they’re going. | 你不会去他们那个地方的 |
[03:55] | You’re going to a much better place. | 你要去一个更好的地方 |
[04:00] | Where? | 哪里 |
[04:01] | To the farm. Believe me. | 去农场上 相信我 |
[04:04] | It’s a much better place than where they’re going. | 这可比他们那个地方好多了 |
[04:31] | Follow the yellow line. Do not deviate. | 沿着黄色的线走 不要偏离路线 |
[04:41] | Follow the yellow line. Do not deviate. | 沿着黄色的线走 不要偏离路线 |
[04:45] | – They will fall to the last up there. (Follow the yellow line) | – 他们会全都倒下的(沿着黄色的线走) |
[04:51] | We will fall and rise. | 我们会东山再起的 |
[05:04] | Time to die. | 是时候死去了 |
[05:14] | Here. | 过来 |
[05:30] | Listen to me. | 听着我说的话 |
[05:36] | My gun. | 这是我的枪 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1150个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:217个,六级词汇:119个,GRE词汇:128个,托福词汇:162个,考研词汇:235个,专四词汇:194个,专八词汇:41个, 所有生词标注共:403个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:30] | This is our end game. | 这是我们最后的游戏了 |
[06:32] | We had to play this through, Agent Boon. | 我们要玩到底 布恩探员 |
[06:40] | The whole time. | 一直玩到底 |
[06:45] | You want me alive. | 你想让我活着 |
[06:55] | Follow the yellow line. Do not deviate. | 沿着黄色的线走 不要偏离路线 |
[07:05] | You had me wondering right up until you fired the shot, Agent Boon. | 在你开枪之前 我一直都很怀疑你布恩探员 |
[07:08] | Follow the yellow line. Do not deviate. | 沿着黄色的线走 不要偏离路线 |
[07:13] | I healed nicely, don’t you think? | 我痊愈得很快 你不觉得吗 |
[07:15] | Follow the yellow line. Do not deviate. | 沿着黄色的线走 不要偏离路线 |
[07:18] | There’s no woman here to warm your bed, Sieg. | 没有女人会给你暖床的 西格 |
[07:21] | Follow the yellow line. Do not deviate. | 沿着黄色的线走 不要偏离路线 |
[07:23] | I will fuck you in hell. | 我到死都不会放过你的 |
[07:26] | Follow the yellow line. Do not deviate. | 沿着黄色的线走 不要偏离路线 |
[07:33] | Should you wish to terminate before processing. | 希望你能在走流程之前结束这一切 |
[08:07] | Agent Boon. | 布恩探员 |
[08:09] | Welcome to Death House. | 欢迎来到死亡之屋 |
[08:10] | It’s good to see you again, Captain Galan. | 很高兴再次见到你 格兰队长 |
[08:11] | Victor. You earned the right to call me that. | 叫我维克托 你有资格这么叫我了 |
[08:15] | Some place. | 有些地方 |
[08:16] | Does it live up to what you studied? | 你能解释的通吗 |
[08:18] | Ask me again in 12 hours. | 12个小时后再问我 |
[08:21] | Dr. Fletcher, | 弗莱彻博士 |
[08:23] | meet Agent Boon. | 见过布恩探员 |
[08:24] | Agent Boon. | 布恩探员 |
[08:25] | Dr. Fletcher, ma’am, | 弗莱彻博士 |
[08:27] | I don’t know whether to shake your hand or to kneel… | 我不知道 我应该是握你的手还是跪下 |
[08:31] | – Knock knock. – Agent Novak. Good to see you again. | – 敲门啦 – 诺瓦克探员 很高兴再次见到你 |
[08:34] | Likewise, sir. | 我也是 长官 |
[08:36] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:38] | Dr. Fletcher. | 弗莱彻博士 |
[08:39] | Agent Novak. | 诺瓦克探员 |
[08:42] | No Dr. Redmane? | 雷德曼博士不在吗 |
[08:43] | Oh, you’ll meet. | 一会儿你会见到他的 |
[08:45] | Right now, meet your fellow graduate, | 现在 见见这个你的同级毕业生 |
[08:48] | Agent Toria Boon. | 托利亚 布恩探员 |
[08:49] | You should have a lot in common. | 你们两个应该有很多共同之处 |
[08:52] | Your Honors request, is first order. | 荣誉权限 是第一要素 |
[09:46] | What is this? | 哪是什么 |
[09:47] | Your Honors request. | 这就是荣誉权限 |
[09:50] | Containment shield lowered. | 安全护罩已降下 |
[10:37] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[10:38] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[10:48] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[11:12] | Free them. | 释放他们 |
[11:36] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[11:38] | Alma Lin Kinny. | 阿尔玛 琳 金妮 |
[11:40] | The press named her, “Leatherlace.” | 媒体叫她 剥皮魔女 |
[11:43] | She killed and skinned her victims | 她杀人 然后给受害者剥皮 |
[11:46] | with the help of her lover, | 在她爱人的帮助下行的凶 |
[11:47] | whom she eventually killed. | 然后她的爱人最终也死于她手下 |
[11:53] | The video footage is hers. | 这卷录像带是她的 |
[11:55] | They found hundreds of hours in her apartment after her arrest. | 她被捕后 在她的公寓里发现了很多这样的录像带 |
[12:01] | Am I seeing you and Dr. Redmane’s tabula rasa research? | 你和雷德曼博士的记忆清洗研究成功了吗 |
[12:06] | Part of it. | 只完成了一部分 |
[12:12] | God, I don’t want to go! | 我不想走 |
[12:17] | She’s been listening to that audio feed for the last 200 days. | 在过去的200天里她一直在听那个音频 |
[12:22] | No! I can’t do it. I can’t. | 不 我做不到 我做不到 |
[12:26] | We then used our classified compound | 然后我们用了点机密的化合物 |
[12:29] | to ensure total mind erasure. | 去彻底清除她的思想 |
[12:33] | Some people here call it, milk of amnesia. | 有人称这化合物为 健忘牛奶 |
[12:37] | The hologram footage on her tube is her father. | 管子上的全息影像是她的父亲 |
[12:40] | It’s part of her mental reformat. As she feared him. | 这是洗脑的一部分 因为她害怕他 |
[12:44] | It’s like Clockwork Orange. | 就像电影发条橙那样 |
[12:46] | We can reprogram all new memories, | 我们能改编所有新的记忆 |
[12:49] | erase them and put new ones in. | 抹除旧记忆 植入新记忆 |
[12:58] | Textbook case, really. | 教科书般的效果 |
[13:02] | Our goal | 我们的目标是 |
[13:04] | is to eradicate evil. | 根除一切邪恶 |
[13:10] | And at long last, Dr. Karen Redmane. | 最后 见过 凯伦 雷德曼博士 |
[13:13] | Hello. Doctor, Agent Boon. | 你好 博士 我是布恩探员 |
[13:16] | Great to meet you. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[13:18] | Wow, I’ve read your work for years. | 我了解你的工作好几年了 |
[13:20] | – There’ll be a quiz following the tour. – Yeah? | – 参观结束后 会有一个小测试 – 是吗 |
[13:23] | I trust Dr. Fletcher has been helpful | 我相信弗莱彻博士很聪明 |
[13:26] | and charming. | 也很迷人 |
[13:33] | They’re all paralyzed with curare, | 他们都被用毒物麻痹了 |
[13:35] | and fed a steady drip of barbiturates through one arm | 一只胳膊 持续滴入镇静剂药物 |
[13:38] | and amphetamine and LSD through the other. | 另一只胳膊 滴入一些兴奋药和致幻药 |
[13:42] | The mix creates a brain flush. | 这两者混合产生一种冲昏头脑的感觉 |
[13:48] | But, much like panning for gold, | 就像淘金 |
[13:51] | yields nuggets of truth. | 但淘出来的是 真理的金块 |
[13:55] | So, you do the scrubbing, | 所以 你就是做些杂活 |
[13:57] | and you do the actual laundry. | 而你在做真正有用的事情 |
[14:00] | Girl power. | 说的对 |
[14:03] | Some are dosed with just LSD, | 有些只注射了致幻药 |
[14:06] | while others are subjected to electroshock, | 也有一些人被施行了电休克 |
[14:09] | sensory deprivation… | 剥夺了感官 |
[14:11] | all to break down the subject’s personality, | 都是为了分解实验体的人格 |
[14:14] | which can then be replaced… | 然后人格就可以被替换掉 |
[14:16] | Transhumanism. | 这就是超人类主义 |
[14:17] | Mental illness is contagious. | 精神疾病是具有传染性的 |
[14:21] | Sick people spread sickness by art, writing, words. | 精神病患者通过画画 写作 交谈把疾病传染给他人 |
[14:28] | There is no coincidence in the rise of social media | 社交媒体兴起 同时 社会暴力增长 |
[14:32] | and the rise of social violence. | 这并非巧合 |
[14:35] | I rest my case. | 这就是我的观点 |
[14:38] | Like the old backmasking. | 就像古老的反掩蔽技术一样 |
[14:40] | You know,hand the devil by playing a record backwards, kind of shit. | 传说磁带倒放会引来撒旦 挺扯淡的 |
[14:45] | That was proven in the Nazi era, | 就在纳粹横行那段时间传说得到了验证 |
[14:47] | And the Jim Jones halt in Guyana. | 还记得吉米 琼斯引发的琼斯镇惨案吗 |
[14:51] | Which was preempted by congressman Ryan’s inspection. | 但国会议员赖安先发制人 |
[14:54] | Well, we’re not fans of congressional oversight here. | 我们不是国会议员的拥护者 |
[14:58] | I see. | 我知道 |
[14:59] | What a nice sig to our next stop. | 真期待去我们的下一站 |
[15:02] | You’ll all be meeting again. | 你们会再次见面的 |
[15:04] | – Until then. – I look forward to it. | – 那下次见了 – 我还挺期待再次见面的 |
[15:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:08] | Yeah, we’ll talk more. | 好 我们下次再继续聊吧 |
[15:10] | Yes. | 好 |
[15:11] | Yes, Dr. Fletcher, I’m on my way. | 弗莱彻博士 我就在路上了 |
[15:13] | This is your virtual tour, take it at your own pace. | 这是你的虚拟之旅 按你自己的节奏进行 |
[15:15] | I will be available for questions. | 我会回答你的任何问题 |
[15:18] | K.O Complex East, Death House. | 这是位于东部的死亡之屋 |
[15:21] | Begin virtual tour. | 虚拟之旅即将开始 |
[15:23] | The Death House, established in 1954, | 死亡之屋建立于1954年 |
[15:26] | under the Eisenhower administration, | 在艾森豪威尔的领导下 |
[15:28] | was created in the wake of operation paperclip. | 是在 回形针行动 之后创建的 |
[15:32] | This facility serves as a federal maximum security prison, | 这栋建筑是联邦政府安全等级最高的监狱 |
[15:36] | Medical, psychological and para psychological research center. | 也是医学 心理学和准心理学研究中心 |
[15:40] | There are nine levels. | 这里共有9层 |
[15:42] | With the first dedicated to prisoner intake | 第一层 用于收押罪犯 |
[15:45] | and minimum security confinement. | 拥有最低的安全限制 |
[15:47] | The ninth and final level is reserved for the five evils. | 第九层 也就是最后一层收押着邪恶五人组 |
[15:51] | One mile into the earth. | 深入地底一英里 |
[15:54] | Prisoners are confined to virtual environments | 罪犯们被限制在虚拟环境中 |
[15:57] | that recreate environments before confinement, | 重现罪犯们被关押前的生活环境 |
[16:00] | to preserve their natural surroundings for study. | 基于研究目的 提供他们所熟悉的环境 |
[16:04] | Each containment cell is fed a chronic gas mixture, | 每个牢房都被注入了一种慢性气体混合物 |
[16:07] | to keep the prisoners amenable | 便于罪犯们融入 |
[16:09] | to the virtual illusions around them. | 周围的虚拟幻想 |
[16:11] | Agent Jae Tinyn Novak, | 杰 泰恩 弗莱彻探员 |
[16:14] | 32 years of age. | 年龄 32岁 |
[16:15] | Honors request granted. | 荣誉权限已许可 |
[16:18] | Final advancement scenario: 108-19-83 | 最终测试场景代码 108 19 83 |
[16:31] | Agent Toria Lex Boon, | 托利亚 莱什 布恩探员 |
[16:33] | 32 years of age. | 年龄 32岁 |
[16:35] | Honors request granted. | 荣誉权限已许可 |
[16:37] | Final advancement scenario: 0917-1967 | 最终测试场景代码 0917 1967 |
[16:44] | Now you both know why you made it this far. | 现在 你们都知道为什么你们能来到这一步了 |
[16:46] | The ninth level is reserved entirely for the five evils, | 第九层仅收押着邪恶五人组 |
[16:50] | and is also the most heavily secured. | 也是安保最严格的 |
[16:53] | Hirace Giger, former Nazi-head | 海丽丝 吉柯 前纳粹头目 |
[16:55] | of Adolf Hitler’s resurrection program. | 主要研究 阿道夫·希特勒复活计划 |
[16:58] | Captured June 13th, 1945. | 被捕于1945年 6月13日 |
[17:01] | Extradited to the United States | 被引渡到美国 |
[17:03] | to avoid Soviet acquirement. | 以避免和前苏联接触 |
[17:06] | Actual age: unknown. | 年龄 未知 |
[17:08] | Number of victims: undetermined. | 受害者数目 无法确认 |
[17:12] | Balthoria. Full birth name: Unknown. | 布斯亚 全名 未知 |
[17:15] | Date of intake: December 17, 1966. | 收监日期 1966年 12月17日 |
[17:19] | Age: Undetermined. | 年龄 无法确认 |
[17:21] | Number of victims: Undetermined. | 受害者数目 无法确认 |
[17:24] | Hemophile. | 患有血友病 |
[17:26] | Alexi Nela. Age: Undetermined. | 亚历克西 娜拉 年龄 无法确认 |
[17:29] | Deported to United States in 1994 | 1994年被驱逐到美国 |
[17:33] | under U.S.-Russian Psy exchange. | 在美俄两国秘密交易之中 |
[17:35] | Cannibal, necromancer. | 食人族 通灵者 |
[17:37] | Connected to deaths of over 700 children. | 和700起儿童死亡案件相关 |
[17:41] | 700 kids? | 700个孩童啊 |
[17:44] | Crau. Age: Unknown. | 克劳 年龄 未知 |
[17:47] | Bioweapon, U.S. origin. | 在美国国土使用生化武器 |
[17:49] | Apprehended South America, | 在南美被逮捕 |
[17:52] | October 8, 1983. | 逮捕于1983年 10月8日 |
[17:54] | Victim count: Unverifiable. | 受害者数量 无可考证 |
[17:57] | Intelligence: Incalculable. | 智商 不可估量 |
[18:00] | Thile. Age: Unknown. | 瑟亚 年龄 未知 |
[18:02] | Expertise in satanic arts. | 精通邪恶魔法 |
[18:04] | Known for crucifixion and for turning victims inside out. | 常将受害者钉于十字架上后 掏出其内脏 |
[18:09] | Number of victims: Unknown. | 受害者数目 未知 |
[18:11] | Predominant number of victims: Female. | 大多数受害者为女性 |
[18:14] | Apprehended: 1984 | 于1984年被捕 |
[18:22] | Even in this sunlight, I can see your eyes boy. | 即使是在阳光下 我也能看到你的眼睛 |
[18:26] | Come a little closer. Have a look. | 来走近点 仔细看看 |
[18:31] | You can see me? | 你能看到我 |
[18:33] | You were in my cell because of technology. | 你现在就在我的牢房 因为出了点技术问题 |
[18:37] | This is a great time to be alive, innit boy? | 这是个大肆放荡的好时机 是吧 |
[18:41] | So… | 那么 |
[18:57] | So, | 那 |
[18:59] | the real question here is, | 问题是 |
[19:02] | why are they showing you me? | 为什么他们把你送到了我这里 |
[19:06] | You like this? | 你喜欢这样吗 |
[19:09] | You like to see it like this? | 你喜欢看我这么做吗 |
[19:11] | To get your gun hard? | 拿枪很难吗 |
[19:12] | Or maybe it’s the guy that does it for you. Maybe both. | 或者这就是那个人为你定制的 或者两者都是 |
[19:16] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈到底是啥 |
[19:19] | They blamed your kid brother for this. | 他们为此责怪你弟弟 |
[19:22] | Sent him to camp, right? | 把他送到营地 对吗 |
[19:26] | When I heard you were coming here, | 当我听到你要来这儿的时候 |
[19:30] | I asked for this moment. | 我请求这一刻的到来 |
[19:34] | Confession if you will. | 如果愿意的话 请你认罪 |
[19:36] | Do you pray, boy? | 你祈祷吗 孩子 |
[19:39] | I’m not really sure why I do. | 我不是很清楚为什么我会祈祷 |
[19:42] | Maybe more for them than me. | 可能更多是为他们而不是我 |
[19:44] | I don’t even know if there’s a soul. | 我不知道是否有灵魂存在 |
[19:47] | I know there’s gotta be something. | 我知道一定有着什么 |
[19:50] | Something more… | 更神奇的东西 |
[19:53] | Just don’t know what. | 只是不知道是什么 |
[19:55] | You’ve got your blood and tissue, and all that goes away. | 你有你的血肉 并且一切都消失了 |
[19:59] | But, I think, perhaps, | 但我想 也许 |
[20:02] | there is something more. | 还有一些其他的东西 |
[20:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:09] | Perhaps there is. | 也许有的 |
[20:14] | They’ve got some surprises waiting for you and your girl, here. | 他们有一些惊喜在等着你和你的女孩儿 |
[20:22] | They were video glitches. | 出现了视频故障 |
[20:26] | We’ve been having technical difficulties. | 我们一直有技术上的困难 |
[20:36] | Those people… victims, in those cells, who are they? | 那些人 受害者 在那些牢房里 他们是谁 |
[20:41] | You know, I think we’ve covered enough for the first session. | 你知道 我想我们已经为第一部分做得很多了 |
[20:45] | Why don’t you two take a break? | 为什么你们俩不休息一下呢 |
[20:49] | MAN: Yeah, I pretty much live here. | 是啊 我基本上住在这里 |
[20:51] | I mean, I did 73 hours last week. | 我是说 我上周有73个小时都是 |
[20:55] | By the way, did you guys fix that | 顺便问一下 你们是解决了内部 |
[20:57] | power issue inside or what? | 电源问题还是怎么了 |
[21:05] | Mitchell | 米歇尔 |
[21:06] | are you guys seeing this? | 你们看着这个了吗 |
[21:07] | Looks like we have a bloody rag here on the barbwire. | 看起来像是有一条染血的破布在钢丝上 |
[21:27] | I think we have skunks in the dumpster again. | 我想又有臭鼬在我们垃圾箱里了 |
[21:31] | And barking | 而且在吠叫 |
[21:38] | Central… | 总部 |
[21:40] | Central, come in. | 总部 进来 |
[21:54] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[22:42] | So… | 那么 |
[22:45] | They let you kill the guy who killed your mother, huh? | 他们让你把杀了你妈妈的凶手给杀了 是吗 |
[22:54] | It was my Honors request. | 这是我的荣誉权限 |
[22:59] | I took the lives of two innocent people. | 我杀了两个无辜的人 |
[23:02] | I earned it. | 我赢得的 |
[23:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:07] | What was your Honors request for slitting those throats? | 你杀人的荣誉权限是什么 |
[23:13] | Let me ask you something. | 让我问你点问题 |
[23:17] | Do you ever get A+ coming in here? | 你来这里以后成绩还是名列前茅吗 |
[23:21] | We’re the best of the best of our class. | 我们是班里最优秀的 |
[23:28] | Do you really believe that? | 你真的相信那个吗 |
[23:33] | I think you do. | 我觉得你相信 |
[23:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:47] | What do your birds mean? | 你身上的鸟是什么意思 |
[23:51] | I drew ’em. | 我画鸟儿 |
[23:53] | 11 birds… | 十一只鸟 |
[23:55] | but I can’t remember. | 但是我不记得了 |
[23:58] | And the girl? | 这个女孩儿呢 |
[24:06] | Same thing. | 一样 |
[24:11] | But I don’t know why. | 但是我不知道为什么 |
[24:13] | I’m the same way. I don’t know. | 我和你一样 我也不知道 |
[24:16] | It’s odd… I | 这很奇怪 我 |
[24:18] | don’t remember where… | 不记得我是为什么 从哪儿 |
[24:20] | how I got them… why? | 怎么得到的它们 |
[24:21] | Marigold… the name… | 玛丽戈尔德 这个名字 |
[24:26] | It means something. I can see it in my dreams, but… | 它意味着什么 我在梦里见过 但是 |
[24:30] | I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道它是什么 |
[24:38] | Do you remember anybody from my class? | 那你记得我们班里的人吗 |
[24:41] | Like fuckin’ facebook friends? | 就像该死的脸书上的朋友 |
[24:44] | Like, any of that kind of shit? | 就类似这种的 |
[24:47] | You’re askin’ me if I’m single? | 你在问我是不是单身吗 |
[24:52] | I wouldn’t care if you weren’t. | 我不关心你是不是 |
[24:55] | My point is. | 我的重点是 |
[24:59] | I don’t remember anyone. | 我一个都不记得 |
[25:03] | Not one person. | 一个都不记得 |
[25:10] | Well, | 好吧 |
[25:12] | like you said, “We’re the best of the best.” | 就像你说的 我们首屈一指 |
[25:17] | Holy Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[25:23] | What the hell happened? What the… | 发生了什么鬼 什么鬼 |
[25:28] | K.O complex, East, Death House. | 决胜综合楼 东 死亡之屋 |
[25:31] | Begin virtual tour. | 开始虚拟之旅 |
[25:42] | I love being an avatar. | 我喜欢当一个阿凡达 |
[25:44] | One of the perks of the job. | 这项工作的好处之一 |
[25:49] | He will be conditioned. | 他会有条件的 |
[25:51] | Mind erased. | 清除记忆 |
[25:53] | Reformatted with proper morals, compassion, | 重新以道德 同情心和服从法律 |
[25:56] | and obedience for the law. | 灌输进去 |
[26:00] | You will become transhuman. | 你将成为超人 |
[26:03] | Better than human, | 比人类要优秀 |
[26:04] | once the physical conditioning is completed, | 一旦身体调节完成 |
[26:07] | or as you put it, “The laundry.” | 或者如你所说 洗衣房 |
[26:10] | What’s the difference between transhumanism and brainwashing? | 超人化和洗脑之间有什么区别呢 |
[26:14] | Well, it’s a different process entirely. | 呃 这是完全不一样的两个过程 |
[26:18] | And we don’t have an agenda. | 我们没有议程 |
[26:21] | We instill morality. | 我们灌输道德 |
[26:23] | Morality? | 道德 |
[26:27] | Principles concerning the distinction between good or bad | 区分好与坏 对与错 |
[26:31] | and, right and wrong. | 的原则 |
[26:36] | Whose morality? | 谁的道德 |
[26:39] | I mean, I slit some fucker’s throat. | 我是说 我割了一个人喉咙 |
[26:40] | Am I a candidate for transhumanism? | 我是超人的候选人吗 |
[26:43] | A Well, what about me? | 呃 那我怎么样 |
[26:45] | I killed a man for revenge. | 我为了复仇杀了一个人 |
[26:47] | I executed a mother and her son in the line of duty. | 我在职责范围内处决了一个母亲和她的儿子 |
[26:53] | The agent, who brought Sieg to us, | 那个把西格带给我们的特工 |
[26:59] | she did the good thing. | 她做了件好事 |
[27:01] | Don’t let these experiments confuse you, | 不要让这些实验困扰你们 |
[27:04] | or make you feel otherwise. | 或者让你感觉不一样 |
[27:07] | We’re excising a moral cancer. | 我们正在切除一种道德癌症 |
[27:11] | Did Sieg ever mention Death House to you? | 西格以前和你提到过死亡之屋吗 |
[27:17] | Ever any talk of the five evils? | 有和你说过关于五恶魔的事吗 |
[27:32] | How do we even know if any of this is real? | 我怎么怎么知道这是不是真的 |
[27:34] | What if this is all one giant VR program? | 如果这都是一个巨大的虚拟现实程序呢 |
[28:04] | Dr. Redmane will show you wardrobe to start the tour. | 雷德曼博士会带你去换上开始旅程的行头 |
[28:07] | I’ll meet you after. | 待会儿见 |
[28:12] | Bennett, good afternoon. Ah, hey! | 班尼特 下午好 啊 嘿 |
[28:14] | Welcome to central casting. | 欢迎来到演员选派部 |
[28:16] | This is special Agents Boon and Novak. | 这是特别探员布恩和诺瓦克 |
[28:20] | Let me introduce you to my partners in crime. | 我来给你们介绍一下我的犯罪同伙 |
[28:22] | Please, doctors join us. | 博士们 请过来一下 |
[28:24] | Dr. Angela Freeman, Dr. Logan Harrison. | 安吉拉·弗里曼博士和洛根 哈里森博士 |
[28:27] | Hi, nice to meet you. | 嗨 见到你们很高兴 |
[28:28] | We would love a behind the scenes tour. | 我们很乐意来一次荧幕后的参观 |
[28:31] | Ah! A little movie magic. | 哈 一点小小的影视魔法 |
[28:33] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[28:35] | I like to equate all this to… Excuse me. | 我喜欢把这一切都比喻成 麻烦让一下 |
[28:39] | Looking down on an ant hill, okay? | 俯视一座全是蚂蚁的山丘 好吗 |
[28:42] | It looks like chaos. | 看起来很混乱 |
[28:43] | Quite frankly, sometimes it feels like chaos. | 坦率地说 有时候感觉就像是一片混乱 |
[28:45] | But each ant has its own job, | 但是每只蚂蚁都有自己的工作 |
[28:47] | and knows exactly what to do. | 并且准确知道自己该干什么 |
[28:49] | Everything is recreated down to the final detail. | 所有的东西包括最细节的都被重建了 |
[28:52] | We choose our subjects according to | 我们根据面部结构 体重 瞳孔的颜色 |
[28:54] | facial structure, body weight, eye color, even scent. | 甚至是气味来选择对象 |
[28:57] | What kind of scents? | 什么样的味道 |
[28:59] | Hair, cosmetic, body odor, feminine odor… | 头发 化妆品 体臭 女性体香 |
[29:03] | Whatever can trigger the behavior of the prisoners. | 任何能够致使凡人们做出行为的味道 |
[29:06] | Each intake is selected for their resemblance to a victim profile. | 每一个选择都是因为它们与受害者的特征相似 |
[29:11] | As Dr. Logan indicated, | 正如洛根博士指出的 |
[29:12] | we dress them, we style their hair. | 我们给他们穿衣服 给他们做发型 |
[29:14] | Sometimes, we even fix prosthetics to trigger the proper responses. | 有时 我们甚至安装假肢来触发适当的反应 |
[29:20] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[29:25] | Every single person in this room has taken a shot of milk of amnesia. | 这个房间里的每个人都喝了一碗孟婆汤 |
[29:30] | What we have here is very unique. | 我们这里的东西非常特别 |
[29:32] | We have the ability to tailor our victims | 因为有囚犯资料的缘故 |
[29:35] | right to the prisoner profiles, | 我能能够为受害者们量身定做 |
[29:37] | and get full accessibility to their personality profiles, | 并且有接触他们全部私人资料的权力 |
[29:40] | as well as brainwave mapping. | 以及脑波成像图 |
[29:43] | Our inmates are studied | 我们再细胞水平上 |
[29:45] | on an almost cellular level. | 研究了这些囚犯 |
[29:47] | The information is compiled into what will be | 这些信息被汇编成 |
[29:50] | the greatest criminal database ever created. | 有史以来最伟大的犯罪数据库 |
[29:55] | Let me show you. | 让我示范一下 |
[29:57] | We have breast size, body type. | 我们有乳房尺寸 体型 |
[30:01] | We fit the victim to the prisoner. | 我们使受害者迎合囚犯 |
[30:04] | And as you can see the results are very impressive. | 正如你所看到的 成果非常显著 |
[30:09] | Look, I know how this seems, | 听着 我知道这看起来怎么样 |
[30:12] | but this really is a service. | 但这确实是一项服务 |
[30:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:15] | All these people out there… | 在外面的所有人 |
[30:18] | they would have died anyway. | 他们反正都会死 |
[30:19] | At least here, | 至少在这里 |
[30:21] | they get their 15 minutes. | 他们能有15分钟自由时间 |
[30:23] | Assuming they live that long. | 假设他们能活那么久 |
[30:27] | Now, all jokes aside, | 现在 不说笑了 |
[30:29] | I’m genuinely proud of this staff | 我真为这些化妆师和设计师 |
[30:31] | of make-up artists and designers. | 感到骄傲 |
[30:33] | We should win a few Oscars in all seriousness. | 说实在的我们应该赢得一些小金人 |
[30:35] | Do you realize, our set decorators work | 你知道吗 我们的布景装饰师是和 |
[30:37] | with computer programmed designers, | 电脑软件设计师一起工作的 |
[30:39] | to recreate everything down to the finest detail? | 把每件事最精细的细节都还原好 |
[30:43] | We have a “night stand girl.” | 我们有一个 一夜情女孩 |
[30:46] | That’s right. | 没错儿 |
[30:48] | One girl, one job, dress night stands. | 一个女孩 一份工作 穿着像站街女 |
[30:50] | She gets the perfect picture, | 她得到了完美的画面 |
[30:51] | the perfect lamps, the perfect tissue boxes. | 完美的灯 完美的纸巾盒 |
[30:53] | Also, the setting looks as close | 而且 所有的设定看起来几乎 |
[30:56] | to perfect as we can get. | 接近了完美 |
[30:58] | It was spot on. | 对极了 |
[31:00] | What about the ones who aren’t cast? | 不是演员的人呢 |
[31:02] | Not my department. | 不是我负责的 |
[31:04] | What happens to them? | 他们会怎么样 |
[31:05] | Well, they’re routed to other areas and used for other purposes. | 好吧 它们会被放到其他区域并用于其他目的 |
[31:09] | Nothing gets wasted here. | 这儿什么都不会被浪费 |
[31:11] | Yeah, not everyone brought in here is a victim. | 是的 不是所有被带进来的人都是受害者 |
[31:15] | I mean, others are studied in… | 我是说 其他人在研究 |
[31:20] | different ways. | 不同的领域 |
[31:23] | Anyway, before I bring you back to Dr. Fletcher, | 总之 在我把你带回到弗莱彻博士那儿之前 |
[31:25] | there’s three very interesting guys I’d like you to meet. | 我想让你们见见有三个特别有趣的人 |
[31:28] | They’re kind of my pet projects. | 他们参与的是我最喜欢的项目 |
[31:30] | Dr. Bennett, thank you so much. This was wonderful. | 班尼特博士 非常感谢 这真是太棒了 |
[31:32] | No, you’re wonderful. Thank you. | 不 是你很棒 谢谢 |
[31:37] | The, umm, homeless woman | 呃 那个无家可归的女人 |
[31:40] | that was selected for your Honor killing | 被你选中荣耀杀戮的那个 |
[31:41] | was done so because of her resemblance to your mother. | 因为她和你母亲长得很像 |
[31:45] | She fits Cal Ness’s profile. | 她符合卡尔 洛克的档案 |
[31:47] | Right.Yeah. | 是的 好的 |
[31:49] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[31:51] | Now back | 走吧 |
[31:52] | Don’t cut the shirt. | 别把衬衫剪了 |
[31:54] | That’s the only thing holding him together. | 那是唯一能让他不散架的东西 |
[31:59] | These | 这几个 |
[32:01] | are the three Satans. | 是三撒旦 |
[32:03] | We found three prisoners who hold delusions. | 我们发现了三名有妄想症的囚犯 |
[32:06] | That one is Satan, | 最右边的是撒旦 |
[32:08] | one created Satan, | 最左边这个是创造撒旦之父 |
[32:09] | and one is the son of Satan. | 中间这个是撒旦之子 |
[32:14] | What are the chances of that? | 这样的可能性有多大 |
[32:16] | Pretty good, actually. | 实际上还不错 |
[32:20] | You might be right. | 你也许是对的 |
[32:23] | In any case, I borrowed a C.I.A. playbook from the ’60s, | 无论如何 我借了一本中情局60年代的剧本 |
[32:26] | wondering if these three held together, | 我想知道这三个是否结合在一起 |
[32:30] | would somehow cancel each other out and cure their delusions. | 以某种方式相互抵消 治愈他们的妄想症 |
[32:37] | And? | 然后呢 |
[32:40] | They’re still batshit crazy… | 他们到现在为止 |
[32:42] | …for now. | 还是很疯狂 |
[32:43] | Hey, you wanna meet them? | 嘿 你想见见他们吗 |
[32:45] | Yeah. It’s perfectly safe | 是的 这非常安全 |
[32:46] | and so entertaining. | 如此有趣 |
[32:49] | Come on, I love these guys. | 来吧 我爱这些家伙 |
[32:55] | Princes of darkness… | 黑暗王子们 |
[32:58] | I brought you some visitors. | 我带了些拜访者 |
[33:01] | These are special Agents, Boon and Novak. | 他们是特别探员 布恩和诺瓦克 |
[33:04] | They’re undergoing final training, | 他们正在接受最后的训练 |
[33:07] | and they wanted to meet you. | 并且他们想见你们 |
[33:09] | I am Satan. | 我是撒旦 |
[33:12] | My straight name is Arthur Channing Brai. | 我的大名是亚瑟 钱宁 布拉伊 |
[33:16] | I created Satan. | 我创造了撒旦 |
[33:19] | I have other names, but they like this one. | 我还有其他名字 但他们喜欢这个 |
[33:23] | I am Satan. | 我是撒旦 |
[33:26] | AKA Michael Devon. | 又被称作迈克尔 德文 |
[33:29] | You might recall that Mr. Devon renovated | 你可能记得德文先生修理过 |
[33:32] | an entire three storey home in Iowa, | 把在洛瓦的整整三层楼房 |
[33:35] | into a torture chamber. | 全改造成了虐待室 |
[33:39] | He’s not Satan. | 他不是恶魔 |
[33:43] | Satan, 2.0 then? | 那是恶魔升级版吗 |
[33:46] | This handsome devil | 这位英俊的恶人 |
[33:49] | is Tyler Campian. | 叫 泰勒 戡平 |
[33:56] | The true son of Satan. | 真正的恶魔之子 |
[33:58] | Tyler had a promising career | 泰勒以前是一个魔术师和逃脱大师 |
[34:00] | as an illusionist and escape artist. | 本该有着大好的前途 |
[34:03] | Another David Blaine or Houdini. | 就像大卫 布莱恩或霍迪尼一样 |
[34:07] | That all ended when he gutted… his mother, | 但是这一切都结束了 自从他解剖了他的母亲 |
[34:11] | his sister, | 他的姐姐 |
[34:13] | and his grandfather. | 和他的祖父 |
[34:16] | And stuffed them full of rosary beads, | 在他们的身体里填满了祷告念珠 |
[34:20] | before crucifying them on a church yard. | 然后把他们钉在教堂院子里的十字架上 |
[34:27] | He then went on to | 接着他又去一家医院 |
[34:29] | kill a nursery of infants of a hospital, | 杀光了育婴室里的婴儿 |
[34:32] | in a search for the “Christ child.” | 只为了寻找所谓的上帝之子 |
[34:39] | No one knows how he avoided detection. | 没人知道他是如何躲过监控的 |
[34:43] | You took my mask. | 你拿走了我的面具 |
[34:46] | He’s talking about his mask he used when he was a performer. | 他说的是曾经表演时使用的面具 |
[34:52] | And I’m going to keep it too, | 在你露出真面目之前 |
[34:55] | until you drop this one. | 我是不会把面具还给你的 |
[35:00] | If you’re Satan, | 如果你是恶魔 |
[35:03] | why don’t you make those restraints disappear? | 你为什么还被禁锢在这里呢 |
[35:09] | Much too vulgar a display of power. | 你的能力也不过如此 |
[35:13] | Well played, I like that. | 干得漂亮 我很满意 |
[35:17] | I know who I am. | 我知道我是谁 |
[35:21] | I am Satan. | 我是恶魔 |
[35:24] | The AntiChrist. | 反基督者 |
[35:27] | The beast. | 野兽 |
[35:30] | And if I wasn’t, I wouldn’t lay claim to anything of the sort. | 如果我不是 我也不会坐在这里了 |
[35:36] | I know this house is insane. | 我知道这房子很疯狂 |
[35:43] | And I know that you have to be careful. | 我也知道你需要小心行事 |
[35:46] | Oh, Mr. Devon, please. | 拜托 德文 |
[35:48] | Your rash generalization that everyone in an insane asylum | 你轻率地把呆在精神病院里的人 |
[35:51] | is necessarily insane, is highly insulting. | 都当成疯子 这想法非常无礼 |
[35:54] | There are people here who are not insane. | 这里还是有正常人的 |
[35:59] | Those two aren’t. | 这两个不就没疯吗 |
[36:01] | Each person is a temple. | 每个人都是一个孤岛 |
[36:04] | Please respect that. | 请尊重这一点 |
[36:06] | It’s not what you take with you, | 生不带来死不带去 |
[36:09] | it’s what you leave behind. | 但你总会对这个世界留下一点印记 |
[36:12] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[36:13] | Hell… | 地狱 |
[36:15] | isn’t a word, | 不是一个单词 |
[36:17] | it’s a sentence. | 而是一句话 |
[36:19] | She has to understand what’s going on in here– | 她得知道这里发生了什么 |
[36:20] | I am Satan! | 我是恶魔 |
[36:25] | The beast! | 是野兽 |
[36:26] | And the Creator! | 是造物者 |
[36:37] | If that’s true, | 如果那是真的 |
[36:39] | why do you think I brought you all here together? | 你觉得我为什么把你们带到这里 |
[36:43] | Electronic voodoo? | 电击巫毒教吗 |
[36:46] | Brainwashing? | 洗脑 |
[36:49] | You really should be more inquisitive as to | 你真的应该多打听一下 |
[36:50] | why these two were brought here. | 这两个人为什么来这里 |
[36:54] | You think they’re on your side. | 你觉得他们站在你这边 |
[36:58] | Isn’t the devil a master of lies? | 恶魔不是说谎的大师吗 |
[37:01] | You fucking bitch! | 你个狗娘养的 |
[37:03] | You took my mask! | 你拿了我的面具 |
[37:06] | You… You fu… | 你 你 他妈的 |
[37:10] | Solitary! | 隔离起来 |
[37:21] | ELEVATOR: Going down. Ninth level. | 下行中 九层 |
[37:24] | There are some specific personalities | 有些特殊的人格 |
[37:26] | dangerous to a healthy society. | 对一个健康的社会是有害的 |
[37:29] | The passive individual, the one who’s afraid to say what they think. | 那些消极的人 不敢透露自己的想法 |
[37:33] | They stand for everything and they stand for nothing. | 他们对待事物总是模棱两可 |
[37:37] | Like the bureaucrats behind the holocaust. | 就像大屠杀背后的官僚一样 |
[37:41] | They personified the banality of evil | 他们是腐朽恶魔的化身 |
[37:45] | that exterminated millions. | 杀人无数 |
[37:47] | There is a possessive type. | 还有一种占有欲很强的人 |
[37:50] | Filled with jealousy, demanding loyalty. | 内心充满嫉妒 要求别人忠诚 |
[37:53] | This type, poses a direct threat to children. | 这种人对孩子是直接的威胁 |
[37:58] | We’re getting an electronic signal inside of him. | 我们在他体内探测到一个电子信号 |
[38:04] | The insecure ones, | 另一种是缺乏安全感的人 |
[38:06] | mediocrity is their standard. | 平庸是准则 |
[38:08] | Afraid to live, scared to die, they | 活着担心 死了害怕 |
[38:11] | lived by the dictates of society. | 他们生活在社会的束缚中 |
[38:13] | And they’re dangerous for their need and lust | 而一旦欲望占据身心 |
[38:17] | to have authority over them. | 他们就会变得非常危险 |
[38:20] | What did they do? | 他们做了什么 |
[38:22] | Did they shove his radio up his ass? | 他们是把收音机塞到他菊花里了吗 |
[38:24] | The last type is a psychopath. | 最后一种就是精神变态者 |
[38:26] | This type is the most dangerous | 这种人是最危险的 |
[38:28] | during times of social and political upheaval. | 在社会动荡时期 |
[38:31] | I think I’ve got whatever it is. | 我觉得我好像抓到了 |
[38:34] | Here it comes. Here it comes! Here it comes! | 出来了 出来了 出来了 |
[38:46] | WOMAN OVER P.A: 60 minutes auxiliary power. | 60分钟备用电源 |
[38:48] | Containment cell breach. Red alert. | 控制舱出现裂痕 红色警戒 |
[38:52] | 60 minutes auxiliary power. | 60分钟备用电源 |
[38:54] | Containment cell breach. Red alert. | 控制舱出现裂痕 红色警戒 |
[38:58] | 60 minutes auxiliary power. | 60分钟备用电源 |
[39:00] | No, main line is all we got. | 不 我们只有主线了 |
[39:03] | Fuck no! | 他妈的不行 |
[39:05] | We expect EMP’s from outside. | 我们估计是外部的电磁脉冲干扰 |
[39:08] | We’re on batteries. | 我们启动备用电源了 |
[39:09] | Facility-wide power outage. | 整个机构都停电了 |
[39:12] | AGENT NOVAK: How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[39:14] | When that light comes on, we’re in total blackout. | 当那个灯亮起 说明我们全面断电了 |
[39:18] | A power failure? | 停电 |
[39:19] | A place like this can have a fucking power failure? | 像这种地方也他妈的会停电吗 |
[39:22] | We were shut down. | 我们是被攻击了 |
[39:24] | By whom? | 谁干的 |
[39:26] | I think we stopped below level four. | 我觉得我们在第四层以下停住了 |
[39:30] | Are your phones working? | 你的手机还能用吗 |
[39:33] | Nope. | 不能 |
[39:36] | WOMAN OVER P.A: Containment cell breach. Red alert. | 控制舱出现裂痕 红色警戒 |
[39:44] | We need | 我们要 |
[39:45] | to get this piece of shit back into storage. | 把这该死的家伙搬回仓库 |
[39:51] | How do we detach him from this shit? | 我们要怎么把他拆下来呢 |
[39:56] | Containment cell breach. Red alert. | 控制舱出现裂痕 红色警戒 |
[39:59] | Can’t that kill him? | 那样不会要了他的命吗 |
[40:11] | Containment cell breach. Red alert. | 控制舱出现裂痕 红色警戒 |
[40:14] | Vacate premises. | 请撤离 |
[40:23] | You guys didn’t plan on anything like this happening? | 你们对这种突发事件没有应急措施吗 |
[40:26] | Agent Novak, | 特工 诺瓦克 |
[40:29] | in 1997, the military built a stealth bomber | 1997年军方造了一架隐形轰炸机 |
[40:34] | for two billion that couldn’t fly in the rain. | 花了20亿只为能在雨中飞行 |
[40:38] | This facility was a record 3.2 billion | 而这座设施仅花费了32亿 |
[40:41] | and cost 5 million a year to maintain, | 每年花费5百万用于维护 |
[40:44] | so, yes, we have a few flaws. | 所以 是的 我们有一些瑕疵 |
[40:47] | This place has to be like NORAD. | 这地方应该像防空司令部一样 |
[40:49] | So far down that an external EMP hit wouldn’t do anything. | 至今没有受到外部电磁脉冲攻击的影响 |
[40:52] | Shield it. | 这里需要保护 |
[40:54] | Well, apparently, no one thought of an interior attack. | 明显地 没人考虑到来自内部的攻击 |
[40:57] | What’s the exit strategy? | 撤离方案是什么 |
[41:01] | Well, we have an hour of battery with generator backup, | 备用电机能为我们提供一小时的电力 |
[41:05] | but we’re not moving and I don’t hear the generators, so… | 但电梯没有动 也没听到电机工作 |
[41:09] | Why isn’t the elevator on backup? | 为什么这电梯没有备用电源 |
[41:12] | In a situation like this, all the focus is on containment. | 在这种情况下 关键在于控制室 |
[41:17] | If we lose all the power, the shields go down, | 如果所有电源断开 防护盾就失效了 |
[41:20] | the gas stops and everyone comes out of their fog. | 麻醉气停止 所有人都会苏醒 |
[41:24] | Well, then, there should be a kill switch. | 那应该有一个总开关 |
[41:26] | I mean, you’ve got gas flowing everywhere. | 我是说 你可以把气体散布到每一处 |
[41:29] | Don’t you have something special lined up | 你不应该有个风险控制方案吗 |
[41:30] | to kill everybody inside this fucking hellhole, | 把这该死的牢房里每个人都杀死 |
[41:32] | in case there’s a doomsday scenario? | 以防出现末日审判那样的场景 |
[41:34] | We have one. | 我们有一个 |
[41:37] | But we’re pretty insulated in here for right now. | 但现在我们这里和外界的联系都断了 |
[41:40] | They’ll be looking for an escape, not for us. | 他们更想逃出去 而不是找我们 |
[41:43] | The ones below are going to decide | 下面的人都会发现 |
[41:44] | that this shaft is a shortcut to the top. | 这个通道是到顶部的捷径 |
[41:49] | What about the five evils? | 那五个恶魔怎么办 |
[42:07] | When we get power back on, | 等我们恢复了电力供应 |
[42:09] | we’ll get you to a medic, | 我们会给你治疗 |
[42:11] | and get those taken out. | 然后救出他们 |
[42:18] | Are you just going to stand there? Help me. | 你打算就站在那里吗 帮帮我 |
[42:52] | Jesus Christ, is that below us? | 天呐 那是在我们下面吗 |
[42:59] | A design flaw got us in here, | 一个设计缺陷把我们困在这 |
[43:01] | there’s gotta be one to get us out, | 总有一个也能帮我们出去 |
[43:03] | if not, we get to the kill switch. | 如果不行 我们就去总控室 |
[43:06] | FLETCHER: We have a two man rule | 我们有个双人法则 |
[43:08] | to prevent any single person from activating the death gas. | 为了避免其中一个人擅自打开致命毒气 |
[43:12] | If power isn’t restored within the hour, | 如果时间结束前电力还没恢复供应 |
[43:14] | the commanding officer will order two officers to activate the gas. | 指挥官会命令两名人员启动毒气 |
[43:19] | The ninth level is different. | 第九层不同 |
[43:34] | The gas doesn’t reach that far? | 毒气到不了那里吗 |
[43:37] | It reaches… it won’t work. | 可以到 但不起作用 |
[43:44] | VOICE OVER PA: Facility sealed. | 设施已密封 |
[43:49] | Facility sealed. | 设施已密封 |
[44:16] | MAN: Fucking die! | 去死吧 |
[44:19] | Containment force shield breach imminent. | 控制室防护罩即将破裂 |
[44:21] | All staff vacate premises. | 全体人员请撤离 |
[44:24] | Containment for shield breach imminent. | 控制室防护罩即将破裂 |
[44:27] | All staff vacate premises. | 全体人员请撤离 |
[44:30] | Shock one… Tango. | 启动开关 唐戈 |
[45:10] | GUARD: Where the hell is the gas? | 该死的毒气在哪呢 |
[45:19] | GUARD: That’s it. Here we go people. | 就这样 我们走吧 |
[45:35] | Can’t see them. Where the fuck are they? | 看不见他们 他们他妈的在哪呢 |
[45:45] | Deploy shields. | 部署护盾 |
[47:25] | They’re out. | 他们出来了 |
[47:42] | Prisoner: listen. | 听我说 |
[47:46] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[49:14] | So, would anybody else like to try? | 所以 还有人想要试试吗 |
[49:19] | Huh? Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[49:23] | I didn’t think so. | 我看没有 |
[49:28] | We all know what lies at the bottom of this place. | 我们都知道这地方的最下面有什么 |
[49:33] | We all know “they” are down there. | 我们都知道他们在下面 |
[49:37] | The way out is not that way. | 出去的路不在上面 |
[49:40] | It’s down, to them | 而是往下 到他们那里 |
[49:44] | with me. | 跟我来 |
[50:00] | I’m new here. | 我是新来的 |
[50:02] | Fresh fish. | 萌新一枚 |
[50:05] | Isn’t there a rule about | 约定俗成 |
[50:06] | taking on the biggest guy in the prison to send a message? | 擒贼先擒王才能控制住这帮小喽啰 |
[50:22] | I will follow you to hell. | 就算地狱 我也跟着你 |
[50:25] | Just the place I’m going. | 正是我要去的地方 |
[50:40] | Come with me if you want to live. | 如果你想活的话就跟着我 |
[50:42] | Do you ever take your job seriously? | 你到底有没有认真对待你的工作 |
[50:44] | Oh, come on, I gotta lighten the mood a little bit. | 拜托 我要打起点精神 |
[50:49] | Agent novak: dr. Fletcher… | 弗莱彻博士 |
[50:53] | FLETCHER: Great. Pull. Pull. | 很好 推 推 |
[50:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:04] | Agent novak: well… | 好吧 |
[51:07] | Only two lights here. | 只有两个灯 |
[51:09] | That, and them. | 那个 还有他们 |
[51:17] | Oh, and this. | 还有这个 |
[51:33] | AGENT NOVAK: You better know your way around this place. | 这种情况下 最好能知道要干什么 |
[51:40] | What am I looking for? | 我应该找什么 |
[51:42] | Fletcher: doors. | 找门 |
[51:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:54] | I highly doubt we’re going to be better off on any floor. | 其他楼层的处境不见得比现在好 |
[52:47] | If they see him, we’re done. | 如果他们看见他 我们就完了 |
[52:53] | MAN: Whoo-hoo! Here’s Johnny! | 哇 呼 强尼在这儿呢 |
[52:57] | PRISONER: Don’t worry, we’re going to have fun right now. | 别担心 我们现在要玩点好玩的了 |
[52:59] | Come here, little guy. | 来这儿 小家伙 |
[53:04] | Damn it, you smell good. What is that lavender? | 可恶 你闻起来真香 哪儿来的熏衣草香 |
[53:06] | Goddamn, you smell… | 天哪 你闻起来真香 |
[53:08] | Up kitty! | 往上点 小甜心 |
[53:14] | So cute when you’re mad. | 你发疯起来真可爱 |
[53:31] | Well, the harder you fight me, | 你越使劲打我 |
[53:33] | the harder I get. | 我下面就越硬 |
[53:35] | My turn, bitch. | 该我了 混蛋 |
[53:40] | I’m tellin’ you, I think I’m in love. | 我告诉你 我觉得我恋爱了 |
[53:44] | I know you felt it too. | 我知道你也感觉到了 |
[53:47] | You special. | 小甜心 |
[53:48] | I’m not sharing you with nobody. | 你是我一个人的 |
[53:50] | I don’t care how many secrets I get. | 我不在意我有多少秘密 |
[53:52] | Don’t go looking in my room, with my own comfort. You ain’t going | 不要乱跑 没有让我爽够 你哪儿也别想去 |
[53:55] | nowhere, bitch. | 过来吧 小家伙 |
[53:56] | Come on! You fuckin’ want it? | 来啊 你他妈的想要这个 |
[53:58] | You want it, too? You’ll get it motherfucker! | 你也想要吗 那我就他妈的满足你 |
[54:01] | I’m going take these fucking pants off. | 我要把你这该死的裤子撕掉 |
[54:10] | I’m gonna fuck you so hard. | 我要狠狠地干你 |
[54:23] | AGENT BOON: Oh, God. Check these bodies. | 噢 天哪 检查一下这些尸体 |
[54:25] | Flashlights, guns… | 电筒 还有枪 |
[54:27] | You think the batteries will work. | 你觉得电池还可以用吗 |
[54:29] | They should. | 应该可以 |
[54:30] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么也看不见 |
[54:31] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天呐 |
[54:33] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[54:34] | – Oh, my God! – How many inmates are on this level? | – 天呐 – 这层有多少犯人 |
[54:37] | 39 after him. | 除他之外还有39个 |
[54:39] | But maybe less. It’s so hard to tell. | 也可能更少 我说不准 |
[54:42] | But there’re labs we can use for shelter. | 这里有实验室 我们可以用来当掩护 |
[54:46] | shelter? | 掩护 |
[54:48] | We gotta find a way up… | 我们必须想办法上去 |
[54:57] | We forgot to close the elevator shaft. | 我们忘了关电梯井了 |
[55:02] | Fucking run! | 快跑 |
[55:04] | go! | 快 |
[55:11] | run! | 跑 |
[55:21] | You want penetration? | 你想来两个洞吗 |
[55:25] | move! | 快走 |
[55:32] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[55:34] | – Listen. – oh, god! | – 听 – 天呐 |
[55:46] | clear. | 安全 |
[55:55] | – we gotta stop. dr. – go on. | – 我们必须停下 博士 – 继续走 |
[56:06] | Okay, the stairs go to more cells. | 好的 这楼梯通向更多的牢房 |
[56:11] | This way leads to the experimental chambers. | 这条路可以去实验室 |
[56:17] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[56:19] | – Less runnings. – Where are the guards? | -路更近点 – 警卫在哪里? |
[56:23] | – Alive or dead? – They fuckin’ ate ’em. | – 死的还是活的 – 他们被吃掉了 |
[56:39] | They’re going to be on us soon. | 他们马上就会找到我们得 |
[56:43] | You know something? | 你肯定知道什么 |
[56:45] | I know everything, Novak. | 我都知道 诺瓦克 |
[56:50] | Get it together. | 我们得齐心协力 |
[56:58] | Christ. | 天呐 |
[57:05] | Come down and eat with us. | 下来和我们一起吃吧 |
[57:12] | Let’s go. Move it! Move it! Go! | 我们走 快点 走 |
[57:32] | What the fuck? | 这是什么鬼 |
[57:47] | – where? There. | – 哪里 – 这边 |
[57:49] | Okay, we’re going in. | 好的 我们进去 |
[57:52] | We have no choice. | 我们没有选择 |
[57:53] | Novak, get the door! | 诺瓦克 把门打开 |
[58:07] | Keep the lights low. Stay by this door. | 把手电放低 呆在门旁边 |
[58:11] | I know this cell. | 我熟悉这间牢房 |
[58:17] | We no longer wish to be here. | 我们不想再呆在这里 |
[58:20] | Are we alone? | 还有其他人吗 |
[58:22] | Don’t come closer, or I’ll take you out of here. | 不要靠近 我会带你们出去的 |
[58:29] | There should be nine of them. | 应该是九 |
[58:33] | Nine of what? | 九个什么 |
[58:35] | Prisoners and homeless. | 犯人和流浪者 |
[58:38] | We have yet to explain what happened in here. | 我们已经跟大家解释过这里发生什么了 |
[58:42] | fuck that. | 操 |
[58:43] | Novak | 诺瓦克 |
[59:20] | We no longer wish to be freed. | 我不期望在这里等待自由了 |
[59:28] | How are they still alive? | 它们怎么还活着 |
[59:31] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[59:40] | We stay in here until they’ve lost interest out there. | 我们呆在这里 直到他们放弃找我们 |
[59:56] | Redmane | 雷德曼 |
[59:59] | stop. | 停下 |
[1:00:03] | Wait here. | 在这里等我 |
[1:00:26] | So many things I want to do to you. | 我有很多事情想对你做 |
[1:00:35] | There’s no time. | 可惜没时间了 |
[1:00:38] | Like rape and kill me? | 奸杀我吗 |
[1:00:42] | Very original. | 本性难移 |
[1:00:46] | You really are a legend in your own mind, Doctor. | 你还真把自己当神话了 医生 |
[1:01:01] | – Is this the third one? – Yeah. | – 这就是第三个 – 是的 |
[1:01:06] | He’s the one you want. | 他就是你要的那个 |
[1:01:08] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[1:01:10] | Here’s his mask. | 这是他的面具 |
[1:01:59] | – We no longer wish to be freed. – We can’t just sit here. | – 我们不想要自由了 – 我们不能呆在这里了 |
[1:02:03] | We need to get out of here. | 我们必须离开 |
[1:02:05] | Clear the door. | 检查门口 |
[1:02:08] | Clear. | 安全 |
[1:02:11] | You sure you can do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[1:02:14] | You’ve earned your mask. | 你应得的面具 |
[1:02:21] | Homeless, kept in storage. | 流浪者 被关起来了 |
[1:02:28] | What does this have to do with the kill switch? | 这些和杀人机关有什么关系 |
[1:02:40] | The kill switch is a gas | 机关控制着一种气体 |
[1:02:42] | that disables the immune systems, | 使你的免疫系统瘫痪 |
[1:02:45] | allowing your own body’s bacteria to eat you alive | 让你自身携带的病菌活生生把你吃掉 |
[1:02:49] | which results in this. | 就像看到的这样 |
[1:02:51] | No human remains. | 没有任何人可以幸存 |
[1:02:54] | Why does this only happen to some of them? | 为什么只是其中一些人受到攻击 |
[1:02:57] | If we can target one, | 如果我们可以指定目标的话 |
[1:02:58] | We can target the whole facility. | 我们就可以清除整幢房子 |
[1:03:05] | Even through intake? | 通过摄入也可以吗 |
[1:03:25] | All in the name of science. | 都是打着科学的旗号 |
[1:03:28] | How are we going to get them up there? No power. | 怎样把他们送上去 断电了 |
[1:03:31] | Hook ’em anyway. We’ll string ’em by hand. | 把他们勾起来 用手把他们拉上去 |
[1:03:44] | No drugs for you. | 没有麻醉剂 |
[1:03:46] | You get the full experience. | 全程体验一下感觉吧 |
[1:04:41] | There. | 在那里 |
[1:04:55] | We got us a lab coat. | 我们弄到了一件实验服 |
[1:05:15] | What about the others? | 其他人呢 |
[1:05:18] | Fuck ’em. | 让他们去死吧 |
[1:05:19] | We got somewhere to be. | 我们还有别的地方要去 |
[1:05:21] | Freedom. Freedom! | 自由 自由 |
[1:05:39] | She’s coming. She’s gone. | 她来了 她走了 |
[1:05:43] | We gotta see. | 我们得去看看 |
[1:05:46] | I think they’re going down in them. | 我觉得他们已经走了 |
[1:05:57] | Dr. Fletcher? | 弗莱彻博士 |
[1:06:01] | Dr. Fletcher… | 弗莱彻博士 |
[1:06:03] | The kill switch? | 这个机关 |
[1:06:07] | – ask them. – ask who? | – 去问他们 – 问谁 |
[1:06:11] | no, no! | 不 不 |
[1:06:35] | Come on, get up. | 来啊 快起来 |
[1:07:34] | They’re opening the side doors. | 他们正试图将门打开 |
[1:07:37] | Only way up is down. Is this your plan? | 唯一上去的路已经堵死了 这就是你的计划 |
[1:07:40] | – Free fall, drop to the bottom? – Drop and shoot. | – 是滑到底部吗 – 边滑便开枪 |
[1:07:43] | Is that the best you got? | 这是你最好的办法了吗 |
[1:07:46] | Get your hand wrapped up. | 把手裹起来 |
[1:08:36] | Hey… It’s okay. | 嘿 我没事 |
[1:08:38] | – It’s bad. – Oh, shit. | – 不好 – 哦 见鬼 |
[1:08:40] | Fuck it, I’m fine. I’m fine. All right. | – 让他们见鬼去 我没事 – 好吧 |
[1:08:46] | What do we do when we get to them? | 碰到他们怎么办 |
[1:08:51] | I don’t think they’re capable of mercy. | 他们可没有什么怜悯之心 |
[1:09:11] | There they are. | 他们在那里 |
[1:09:28] | They’re right there. | 他们就在那里 |
[1:09:33] | let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:11:00] | I am God, | 我是上帝 |
[1:11:02] | the great and terrible. | 美好与丑恶的化身 |
[1:11:19] | Stay with me. | 跟紧我 |
[1:11:20] | We’re almost there. | 差不多到了 |
[1:11:56] | Not that easy. | 没这么简单 |
[1:12:00] | You’ve come for us. | 你来找我们 |
[1:12:03] | We have always been with you. | 我们一直和你们在一起 |
[1:12:10] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[1:12:14] | We want to get the fuck out of here. | 我们想离开这该死的地方 |
[1:12:20] | Figured you were our best bet. | 以为你们是唯一的希望 |
[1:12:23] | Why didn’t you just pray? | 你为什么不直接祈祷呢 |
[1:12:28] | Do not pray to us. | 不要对着我们祈祷 |
[1:12:33] | Do you believe | 你能相信比起上帝 |
[1:12:35] | that we give you a better chance at being saved than God? | 我们会给你一个更好的机会去拯救自己吗 |
[1:12:45] | You shot yourself. | 你朝自己开了一枪 |
[1:12:48] | You freed me. | 你害怕我了 |
[1:12:53] | God is a supreme sadist. | 上帝是一个施虐狂 |
[1:12:56] | Evil is God’s lie | 邪恶是上帝的谎言 |
[1:12:59] | to maintain slavish obedience and conformity. | 用来维持奴性和顺从 |
[1:13:04] | We are the messengers of freedom | 我们是自由的使者 |
[1:13:07] | from a vain, selfish, irrational God. | 来自虚妄 自私 疯狂的上帝 |
[1:13:14] | You have no idea, the atrocities you committed. | 你不知道你犯下了多少暴行 |
[1:13:19] | Only they would wipe them with their programs. | 只有靠他们的计划 才能将怪物清除 |
[1:13:23] | They trained you. | 他们训练了你们 |
[1:13:25] | They made you into their slaves. | 把你们变成他们的奴隶 |
[1:13:30] | We are here to free you. | 我们是来给你们自由的 |
[1:13:34] | You are here to free us. | 你们也一样可以释放我们 |
[1:13:41] | – I never saw you. – But you have. | – 我从来没见过你 – 事实上你见过了 |
[1:13:44] | They selected the memories that you carry. | 他们选择性的给你一些记忆 |
[1:13:47] | We let you see through the fog. | 透过迷雾你看见我们了 |
[1:13:51] | You’re part of a brave new world now. | 现在你是勇敢新世界的其中一员了 |
[1:13:54] | There is no evil. | 那里没有邪恶 |
[1:13:57] | Evil faces extinction. | 邪恶面临着消亡 |
[1:13:59] | Well, what about him? | 那他呢 |
[1:14:02] | We just gave him what he asked for. | 我们会给他想要的 |
[1:14:06] | He wanted you to know. | 他想让你知道 |
[1:14:25] | Read… | 看 |
[1:14:28] | Tell us what you see. | 告诉我们你看到了什么 |
[1:14:50] | Take me. | 带我走 |
[1:15:19] | I will see you soon. | 我很快会见到你 |
[1:15:31] | What you see in this facility is not contained here. | 你在设施里看见的一切并不包括这里 |
[1:15:34] | There are other Death Houses. | 还有其它的死亡之屋 |
[1:15:37] | They threaten both good and evil. | 它们对善良与邪恶构成威胁 |
[1:15:41] | How? | 怎么会这样 |
[1:15:42] | Technology is the new God. | 科技成了新的上帝 |
[1:15:44] | Software is the new dogma. | 软件是新的教义 |
[1:15:46] | They’re using it to try and create a race. | 他们试图用软件来制造新的物种 |
[1:15:49] | It is neither good nor evil. | 它不善良也非邪恶 |
[1:15:51] | It will just be. | 就是这样 |
[1:15:54] | The world needs us. | 世界需要我们 |
[1:15:57] | We need to be freed into it. | 我们需要进入这个世界 |
[1:15:59] | You need to pursue us. | 你得追随我们 |
[1:16:02] | Every killer secretly wants to be caught. | 每一个杀手的内心深处都希望自己被抓住 |
[1:16:06] | Without us, there is no evil. | 没有我们 就没有邪恶 |
[1:16:10] | Without evil there is no good. | 没有邪恶就没有善良 |
[1:16:14] | True hell is nothingness. | 真正的地狱是虚无 |
[1:16:20] | stay. | 停下 |
[1:17:01] | We were imprisoned here, | 我们被囚禁在这里 |
[1:17:03] | because we are a threat to the likes of Dr. Fletcher. | 是因为我们对弗莱彻博士的研究构成了威胁 |
[1:17:07] | People who think that humans can be transcended above their flaws, | 人们认为自己能够克服自身的缺点 |
[1:17:11] | above good and evil. | 还有善良和丑恶 |
[1:17:14] | The universe was not designed for that. | 而宇宙并不是这样设计的 |
[1:17:18] | My crimes have never been deemed acceptable. | 我的罪恶从来就没有被原谅 |
[1:17:22] | Yet, what you saw out there, | 你在外面也看到 |
[1:17:24] | children being used and abused | 儿童被利用被虐待 |
[1:17:27] | for the sake of progress | 只是为了取得进步 |
[1:17:29] | that transcends evil, | 超越邪恶的进步 |
[1:17:32] | disguised as good. | 同时也掩盖了善良 |
[1:17:38] | Sieg | 西格 |
[1:17:45] | You know my name. | 你知道我的名字 |
[1:17:52] | I followed all of you. | 我跟踪你们所有人 |
[1:17:54] | I’ve connected with what has made you immortal. | 我知道了是什么让你们不朽 |
[1:18:01] | I’ve had communion with the power… I’ve studied. | 我和力量已经融为一体 我学会了 |
[1:18:04] | You followed! | 你跟踪了我们 |
[1:18:06] | Yes, everything. | 是的 所有的事情我都已经掌握 |
[1:18:10] | Now, I’m one of you. | 现在 我是你们的人了 |
[1:18:15] | You hear that? | 你听见没 |
[1:18:18] | I brought them here. | 我带他们来的 |
[1:18:20] | They followed me here, | 他们跟着我到这里的 |
[1:18:22] | knowing how long you’ve been imprisoned. | 知道你们被囚禁了多长时间吗 |
[1:18:25] | You were always a part of our plan. | 你一直都是我们计划中的一员 |
[1:18:27] | What plan? | 什么计划 |
[1:18:29] | Our escape plan. | 逃离计划 |
[1:18:31] | I am your servant. | 我是你们的仆人 |
[1:18:33] | I’ve learnt so much. | 我学会了很多 |
[1:18:36] | We know you. | 我们知道 |
[1:18:39] | We studied you while we slept. | 当我们睡着的时候对你进行了剖析 |
[1:18:44] | You disgust us. | 你让我们感到恶心 |
[1:18:46] | Listen. Listen to me! | 听着 听我说 |
[1:18:49] | I am immortal. | 我是不朽的存在 |
[1:18:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:19:56] | See? | 看见没 |
[1:21:15] | A clean slate… | 一份赦免的名单 |
[1:21:17] | free from original sin. | 从原罪中得到自由 |
[1:21:21] | Welcome to the world, boy. | 欢迎回来 孩子 |
[1:21:30] | Facility back online. | 设备重新上线 |
[1:21:33] | Novak | 诺瓦克 |
[1:21:50] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:21:56] | We go find him. | 我们去找他 |
[1:21:59] | Bring him back. | 把他带回来 |
[1:22:04] | We reboot the game. | 我们重启了游戏 |
[1:22:07] | We don’t even know what we are. | 都不知道我们是什么 |
[1:22:10] | Who we are… | 我们是谁 |
[1:22:15] | Let’s go find out. | 让我们找出答案吧 |
[1:22:33] | Work to do. | 有活干了 |
[1:22:38] | What’s your name, sweety? | 你叫什么名字 小甜甜 |
[1:22:42] | My name is Linz. | 我叫林兹 |
[1:22:46] | Well, Linz, welcome to the farm. | 哦 林兹 欢迎来到农场 |
[1:24:14] | Hey, Hana, I got the stuff. | 嘿 哈娜 我拿到东西了 |
[1:24:17] | Oh, shit. I got the wrong box. | 哦 见鬼 拿错盒子了 |
[1:24:19] | All I got was this mask. | 我只有这个面具 |
[1:24:20] | Can you use this? | 你要用吗 |