英文名称:Defiance
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Vor uns liegt Deutschland, | 德意志就在我们面前 |
[00:32] | in uns marschiert Deutschland, | 德意志就在我们的心中 |
[00:34] | und hinter uns kommt Deutschland! | 德意志永远跟随着我们! |
[01:00] | Feuer! | 福伊尔! |
[01:59] | Please! He’s my son! | 行行好! 他是我儿子! |
[02:07] | Mama! Mama! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[02:09] | Mama! Mama! Mama! | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[02:27] | – What do we do? – Shut up. | -我们该怎么办? -安静 |
[02:31] | We’ve got to get home. Go! | 赶紧回家 跑! |
[02:41] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[02:45] | Oh, my! | 天哪 |
[02:48] | Papa! | 爸爸! |
[03:14] | Aron. | 艾伦 |
[03:22] | Come. It’s safe. | 出来吧 没事了 |
[03:57] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[04:10] | Stop it. | 别哭了 |
[04:12] | Asael! Stop it! | 阿索 别哭了! |
[04:23] | Stop! Stop! | 不许哭 不许哭 |
[04:25] | You want to cry? Stop! Stop! | 你想哭? 不准哭! |
[04:39] | Let’s go. Aron. Let’s go. | 走吧 艾伦 我们走 |
[05:15] | Tuvia! It’s Tuvia. | 图维亚 是图维亚 |
[05:18] | If I was a German, you would be dead. | 如果来的是德国人 你现在已经死了 |
[05:25] | – Papa and Mama… They killed them! – I know. | -爸爸和妈妈…都被杀了 -我知道 |
[05:34] | Aron. | 艾伦 |
[05:40] | Big brother returns. | 大哥回来了 |
[05:49] | You saw them? | 你看到他们了? |
[06:13] | Where is your wife and child? | 你的妻儿呢? |
[06:15] | Horodyszcze. Hiding in a cellar. | 躲在何罗德齐的地下室 |
[06:17] | I’ll bring them when it is safe. | 等风声过去我再带她们走 |
[06:20] | – And Rifka? – Novogrudok. | -里夫卡呢? -在诺鲁克 |
[06:22] | – She wouldn’t leave.- You are still… | -她不肯走 -那你还… |
[06:26] | – She’s still my wife.- A rich wife. | -她还是我老婆 -大富婆 |
[06:31] | Tell me,Tuvia,why have you come back? | 图维亚 你为什么回来? |
[06:35] | – Do you have a plan? – No. | -有什么计划吗? -没有 |
[06:40] | Do you? | 你有计划吗? |
[06:46] | The police will be after us. | 警察穷追不舍 |
[06:48] | We’ve run from them our whole life. | 我们得逃亡一辈子 |
[06:50] | You think this is a good time to stop? | 现在停下能行吗? |
[06:52] | We know these woods. | 我们对森林了如指掌 |
[06:53] | They’ll never find us in here. | 他们怎样也抓不到咱们 |
[06:58] | Aron! | 艾伦! |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:935个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:141个,六级词汇:63个,GRE词汇:65个,托福词汇:91个,考研词汇:143个,专四词汇:116个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:243个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:02] | Aron! | 艾伦! |
[07:04] | I told him to stay here. | 我叫他留在这 |
[08:29] | I miss Papa. | 我想爸爸 |
[08:36] | I can’t believe he’s dead. | 我不相信他死了 |
[08:40] | – Bernicki.- We don’t know he did it. | -班尼奇 -不确定是不是他干的 |
[08:45] | – The police captain?- He always had it in for Papa. | -警察长吗? -他总盯着爸爸 |
[08:48] | But we don’t know that he did it. | 但我们不确定 |
[08:50] | So we will go and ask him. | 那就去问他 |
[08:51] | Koscik has a pistol. He showed me once. | 柯思齐有把手枪 他给我看过 |
[08:53] | One pistol is nothing.We need rifles, machine guns. | 一把手枪不顶用 我们要来复枪 机关枪 |
[08:57] | – You’ll take on the whole German army?- Just because… | -你要对付整支德军? -那是因为… |
[09:04] | – The child is hurt.- Please, lay her down here. | -孩子受伤了 -让她躺这儿 |
[09:51] | Tuvia. | 图维亚. |
[10:00] | We cannot feed them. | 我们养不起他们 |
[10:03] | – I’ll go ask Koscik for food.- And the pistol. | -我去跟柯思齐要食物 -还有手枪 |
[10:08] | And the pistol. | 还有手枪 |
[10:29] | I only have four bullets. | 我只有4颗子弹 |
[10:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:42] | Your father was a good man. | 你父亲是个好人 |
[10:45] | He said the same of you. | 他也说你是个大好人 |
[10:49] | Ignore the bitch. To the dead. | 别理那婊子 敬死者 |
[10:53] | God rest their souls. | 愿上帝安抚他们的灵魂 |
[11:06] | I live with this. Can you imagine? | 我就这么忍着她 你能想象吗 |
[11:13] | The barn. | 去谷仓 |
[11:24] | Oh, God! | 我的天哪 |
[11:41] | Be quiet! | 别作声 |
[13:24] | I’m sorry, they have to go with you. | 对不起 但他们得跟你走 |
[13:25] | What am I supposed to do with them? | 我要拿他们怎么办? |
[13:33] | Those policemen… were they the ones who killed my parents? | 那些警察…是他们杀了我父母吗 |
[13:45] | You people. Why is it so fucking hard being friends with a Jew? | 你们这些人 就不能跟犹太人当朋友吗 |
[13:52] | Try being one. | 我试试吧 |
[14:00] | – Who is he?- Come on. | -他是谁 -跟上 |
[14:03] | Thank you. Come. Come. | 谢谢 来 来 |
[14:12] | You sat at the back, in school. I am Shimon H’aretz. | 你上学时是坐后排的 我是西蒙·哈兹 |
[14:16] | – I thought you were dead.- I am at least half dead. | -我还以为你死了 -半只脚进棺材 差不多 |
[14:20] | I heard you speaking of your parents.I am very sorry. | 我听说你父母的事了 节哀顺变 |
[14:25] | The other brothers.What was his name, the wild one? | 你的兄弟 放荡不羁的那个 叫什么? |
[14:29] | Zus. He’s with the other two. | 祖斯 他跟两个弟弟一起 |
[14:31] | You are hiding here in the forest? | 你们就躲在森林里? |
[14:37] | There has been trouble before, maybe? With the police? | 那里以前出过事吧 警察搞的 |
[14:41] | So you go to the forest. A wise choice. | 所以你们躲到森林里来 明智的选择 |
[14:44] | A wise choice… for a stupid schoolboy. | 明智之选…对个笨学生来说 |
[14:48] | My whole life, I presumed to teach others the right way to live. | 我穷极一生 教授别人正直做人 |
[14:51] | I had no doubt.”This is God’s way, this isn’t. “ | 从不怀疑 “这是上帝的旨意 那不是” |
[14:55] | You’ll forgive me… | 希望你能谅解… |
[14:56] | If recent events have somewhat shaken my resolve. | 如果最近的事情动摇了我的决定 |
[15:00] | Just like school. I have no idea what you are talking about. | 就跟上学时一样 完全搞不懂你说啥 |
[15:05] | Please, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[15:29] | Here. You’re not hungry? | 来 你不饿吗 |
[15:33] | Your little one does not talk. | 你们这些小孩都不说话 |
[15:37] | He saw things. | 他看见了 |
[15:50] | I send you for food and you bring more mouths to feed. | 我派你拿食物 结果你带回来那么多张嘴 |
[15:52] | – You send me?- Oh, please. | -你派我? -饶了我吧 |
[15:57] | It was Bernicki who killed Papa. | 班尼奇杀了爸爸 |
[16:02] | Did you at least get the pistol? | 你拿到枪了吗? |
[16:05] | Only four bullets. | 只有4颗子弹 |
[16:07] | Then, we’ll have to make them count. | 那就得用在刀刃上 |
[17:44] | For my parents, David and Beila Bielski. | 为我的父母 戴维和芭拉·贝尔斯基 |
[17:48] | For my brothers, and for all the others. | 为敬我的兄弟们 和大家 |
[18:42] | Shit! | 操! |
[19:14] | – Only one left.- His sons. | -只剩一个了 -他的两个儿子 |
[19:20] | How was it? | 怎么样? |
[19:25] | – How was what?- To kill them. | -什么怎么样 -杀人的感觉 |
[19:29] | – It was good, no?- Shut up. | -爽还不爽? -别说了 |
[19:37] | – And what about these others?- I don’t know. | -这些人怎么办 -我怎么知道 |
[19:41] | Women will slow us down.Your old teacher… | 女人会拖慢速度 还有你的老师 |
[19:44] | What, you afraid he’s gonna spank you… | 怎么 还怕他打你屁股 |
[19:46] | For forgetting your homework? | 催作业吗 |
[19:53] | We have to be able to move, Tuvia,and quickly. | 我们得行动起来 还得快一点 |
[19:57] | I agree. But they’re here. | 我同意 但他们在这 |
[20:05] | We’ll sleep further up the trail. | 我们睡远一点 |
[20:07] | If someone comes, they’ll find them first… | 万一有人来 最先发现他们 |
[20:09] | And the gunshots should give us time to escape. | 枪击也会给我们时间逃跑 |
[20:12] | Alright… but no more. | 好吧…但别再加人了 |
[20:17] | No more. | 不加人 |
[20:26] | I know. I know! | 我知道 我知道! |
[20:29] | Tamara, you remember Cousin Zus.Please, go and sit by the fire. | 特玛拉你还记得祖斯表哥吗 到火边坐吧 |
[20:32] | – Lazar. He’s Isabel’s youngest.- Hello. | -拉哲是伊沙贝尔的小弟 -你好 |
[20:35] | – And this is Isaac Malbin.- Hello. | -这是伊扎·马布里 -你好 |
[20:37] | – He’s from Minsk.- Tuvia. | -他从明斯克市过来的 -图维亚 |
[20:39] | Asael! Find them something to eat. | 阿索! 给他们点吃的 |
[20:41] | I have pity for them all, but… | 我可怜他们 但… |
[20:43] | – They’re family!- And how will we feed this family? | -他们是自己人 -怎么养活他们? |
[20:46] | We’ll water the soup. | 把汤调稀一点 |
[20:52] | And this one… she is family? | 这个… 她也是家里人吗 |
[20:55] | No. | 不是 |
[21:10] | What the fuck?!Have you never used a hammer before? | 搞什么 你不会用锤子吗 |
[21:14] | – Er… no.- What is it you do? | -呃…不会 -你是干什么的? |
[21:19] | I suppose you’d have to say I was,am,an intellectual. | 我算是个知识分子 |
[21:27] | This is a job? | 这算工作? |
[21:29] | I published a small magazine. | 我出版杂志 |
[21:32] | Actually, a journal. | 实际上 是期刊 |
[21:34] | More like a pamphlet. | 小册子性质的 |
[21:38] | Tuvia? | 图维亚 |
[21:40] | This is Lila. Lila is my forest wife. | 这是莱拉 我的压寨夫人 |
[21:45] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[21:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[21:53] | Interesting concept. | 这说法有趣 |
[21:55] | As long as his village wife stays in hiding. | 也要他的糟糠夫人一直躲着才行 |
[22:07] | Hello, boys. What can we do for you? | 你好 先生们 有什么可为你效劳? |
[22:10] | Food. We want food. | 食物 我们要吃的 |
[22:15] | These little shits are holding us up. | 小杂种拿枪指着我们 |
[22:17] | Do you have the balls to shoot me? | 里头有子弹吗 |
[22:19] | We have food. We’ll share. | 我们有食物 可以分你们一点 |
[22:21] | No. I want to see if the little shit has the balls to shoot me. | 不 我倒要看看这些小杂种有没有子弹 |
[22:25] | You like to shoot Jews, little shit? | 你要杀犹太人吗 小杂种 |
[22:27] | – You are Jews?- No, we’re the Gestapo. | -你们是犹太人? -我们还是盖世太保呢 |
[22:30] | – Put down the gun.- Before I shove it up your ass. | -放下枪 -别等我把枪塞你屁眼里 |
[22:33] | – Hey! Look at me! Where you from? – Horodyszcze. | -看着我!你们是哪里的 -何罗德齐 |
[22:37] | We haven’t eaten in two days. My name is Paretz. | 我们两天没吃东西了 我叫帕莱士 |
[22:41] | This is Jacov. | 这是雅格 |
[22:44] | Two days ago there were 3,000 Jews in Horodyszcze. | 2天前何罗德齐还有3千犹太人 |
[22:46] | And now… there are 50. | 现在…只剩下50人了 |
[22:49] | Me and him, we hid in a wall. | 我们俩躲在墙后 |
[22:53] | Do you know a woman… Sonia Bielski? | 你认不认识索尼娅·贝尔斯基 |
[23:00] | We knew her. | 认识 |
[23:05] | There was a child. | 还有一个孩子 |
[23:56] | My child…I should have protected them! | 我的孩子…我该保护她们的! |
[23:59] | – No. – I… Sonia! | -别这样 -我…Sonia |
[24:11] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[24:13] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[24:17] | – So many dead! – I know. | -死了那么多人 -我知道 |
[24:22] | Why not us? | 为什么死的不是我们 |
[24:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:30] | Better to be hiding in the woods… | 死也比躲进森林强 |
[24:34] | Like rabbits… | 像兔子一样 |
[24:37] | …hunted. No. | 被人围猎 不 |
[24:44] | We’re looking for partisans.What is the name of your otriad? | 我们在找游击队员 你的反抗军叫什么 |
[24:48] | – What is an otriad?- It’s an armed brigade. | -什么反抗军? -那是指军旅 |
[24:50] | We heard the Russians are beginning to organise. | 听说苏联人开始行动了 |
[24:53] | – Here? – And also in Lipicanska. | -这里呢 -里皮克赞斯卡森林里也有 |
[24:56] | Then we are the Bielski Otriad.You want to join? | 那我们就是贝尔斯基反抗军 你要加入吗 |
[25:01] | – The Russians are fighters.- But you need a gun to join them. | -苏联人都是战士 -你要加入得有枪 |
[25:04] | They sabotage railroads and kill Germans. | 他们炸铁路 杀德国人 |
[25:07] | You want to kill Germans? Come with me. | 你想杀德国人? 跟我来 |
[25:11] | Unless you’re still afraid to use that rifle. | 如果你怕来复枪就算了 |
[25:14] | Stay there. Stay there! | 别动 都别动! |
[25:18] | We must get what we need without killing. | 不要做无谓的牺牲 |
[25:23] | This will not bring your family back. | 这样你家人也回不来 |
[25:24] | Blood for blood. | 血债血偿 |
[25:27] | – You had yours.- And I can still see their faces. | -你还有家人 -我还能见着他们 |
[25:30] | “Vengeance is mine. ” Who said that? | “我要复仇” 这话谁说的 |
[25:31] | This is God’s work you’re doing now? | 你这算替天行道了? |
[25:35] | No, only you can do that. Take a few lives, spare others. | 不 这事是你干的 救几个人 饶人一命 |
[25:38] | We must not become like them. | 我们不能变成侩子手 |
[25:39] | No, but we can kill like them. | 但可以像他们一样杀人 |
[25:44] | Are you coming with us or not? | 你加入吗 |
[26:34] | It’s coming! It’s coming! | 来了 来了 |
[27:00] | Truck! | 卡车 |
[27:03] | Hurry, hurry! Go! | 快快 跑 |
[27:07] | Here! | 在这里 |
[28:23] | Nein! Nein! | 不 不 |
[28:30] | Hey, I got one! | 嘿 我干掉一个 |
[28:50] | – Vodka! – Now we are real partisans! | -伏特加! -这才像游击队员 |
[28:53] | To the Bielski Otriad! | 敬贝尔斯基反抗军 |
[28:56] | Cigarettes! | 有香烟! |
[29:07] | Asael! | 阿索! |
[29:19] | Asael! | 阿索! |
[29:28] | Get his rifle! | 拿他的来复枪 |
[29:52] | Shit! He’s going the wrong way! | 操 他走错路了 |
[30:13] | – Come on! – We can’t just leave him! | -快跑 -我们不能丢下他 |
[30:15] | We have no choice! Go! | 没别的选择了! 跑! |
[30:18] | – Asael! – No! No! | -阿索! -不 不! |
[31:08] | They thought you were bringing food. Farmers stop you? | 还以为你们会带点吃的 农民不给吗 |
[31:14] | – They had guns? Dogs? – No. | -他们有枪? 还是有狗? -没有 |
[31:18] | I don’t understand. | 我真搞不懂 |
[31:22] | The Talmud says, | 犹太法典说: |
[31:24] | If you save a life, you must take responsibility for it. | 你拯救了一条性命 就必须对此负责 |
[31:27] | Again, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 又来了 我还是不懂你说啥 |
[31:29] | yes. I think you do. And now your little brother is gone. | 是啊 我以为你懂呢 你弟弟都不见了 |
[31:39] | – How did you get past Lazar? – Who? | -你是怎么骗过拉哲的? -谁? |
[31:43] | Fucking shit…You worthless piece of shit! | 兔崽子…你这没用的杂种 |
[31:47] | Enough! | 住手! |
[31:49] | He walked by you! Someone could have been killed! | 他从你旁边走过去 要是有人被杀怎么办 |
[31:52] | I said enough! Get up! Get up! | 我说住手 起来! 起来! |
[31:55] | He should be shot. | 他该死的 |
[31:56] | If we were real partisans, he’d be shot, | 如果我们真是游击队 那他现在就该死 |
[31:58] | you stupid little piece of! | 你这蠢货 |
[32:02] | He made a mistake! | 他只是犯错 |
[32:06] | Mistake? | 犯错? |
[32:08] | We cannot make mistakes, Tuvia. | 我们不能犯错 图维亚. |
[32:09] | Like last night, Zus. | 就像昨晚一样 |
[32:12] | First they will torture Asael… | 他们先折磨阿索 |
[32:16] | And then they will hang him. | 然后把他吊死 |
[32:23] | You are Tuvia Bielski? | 你是图维亚 Bielski |
[32:26] | – You know me? – We heard of you in Vilna. | -你认识我? -在维尔纽斯听说过你 |
[32:28] | – My sister lives in Vilna! – My family is there! | -我妹妹在维尔纽斯 -我家人在那里! |
[32:31] | – The SD came without warning.- Oh, God! | -党卫军来了 毫无预兆 -我的天哪 |
[32:35] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 我的老天爷 |
[32:39] | We’ll be better off in the ghetto! | 我情愿待在犹太人区 |
[32:41] | At least here we are safe. | 至少在这安全 |
[32:43] | – There, we had had hope. – Here we have hope! | -在那里还有希望 -在这里才有希望 |
[32:45] | – Do we?- We have no food! | -有吗 -我们没吃的 |
[32:47] | – Tomorrow will be another mission. – Like last time? | -明天会有另一场任务 -像上次一样? |
[32:50] | – We won’t make that mistake again. – How do you know? | -我们不会再犯错 -你怎么知道 |
[32:53] | We may be here a long time. | 我们会留在这很久 |
[32:57] | – We have to prepare. – How? | -必须做准备 -怎样? |
[32:59] | Better security, better at getting food… | 防卫严密点 搜集食物拿手点 |
[33:02] | We don’t have weapons. People are getting sick. | 我们没武器 还开始生病 |
[33:16] | Whatever it takes, we all have to participate! | 不论什么事 都要一起承担 |
[33:19] | We can’t work against each other! | 我们不能内讧! |
[33:40] | We cannot afford revenge. Not now! | 我们还不能复仇 至少现在不行 |
[33:44] | We cannot afford to lose friends like Jacov and Peretz. | 不能失去像雅格和帕莱士这样的人 |
[33:48] | Or Asael. | 还有阿索 |
[34:18] | We cannot lose anyone. | 一个都不能少 |
[34:26] | We will map out where we have been… | 我们会在地图上标出去过的村子 |
[34:29] | So as not to visit the same farms too often, | 同一个村别去得太频密 |
[34:32] | And we will take only from those who can afford to give, | 只取富人的 |
[34:35] | And we will leave those who can’t alone. | 不取穷人的东西 |
[34:39] | Our revenge… | 活着… |
[34:42] | – Is to live. – The poorest farmer has more than us. | -就是最好的复仇 -最穷的也比我们富有 |
[34:45] | Quiet. What I’m saying is, we’re not thieves or murderers. | 安静 我要说的是 我们不是小偷或强盗 |
[34:51] | We may be hunted like animals, but we’ll not become animals. | 就算像动物一样被猎杀 但也不能变成禽兽 |
[34:56] | We have all chosen this… | 我们能够选择… |
[34:59] | To live here free, like human beings, for as long as we can. | 尽力在这活得自由 像个人样 |
[35:04] | Every day of freedom is like an act of faith. | 每一天的自由都是一份信念 |
[35:10] | And if we should die, trying to live… | 如果要死 那就试着活下去… |
[35:15] | Then at least we die like human beings. | 至少 也死得像个人 |
[36:46] | Thank God. Come here! Come here! | 感谢上帝 上来 上来 |
[36:49] | Come, Asael! | 上来 阿索 |
[36:56] | Zus… Zus, I can’t breathe. | 祖斯… 祖斯 我透不过气了 |
[36:59] | Look. Look. Look what we found. | 瞧瞧瞧 咱有啥了 |
[37:03] | Where did you get these? | 这从哪儿来的 |
[37:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:08] | It is alright. Please come. | 没事的 出来吧 |
[37:12] | – It is alright. – Come on. | -没事的 -来吧 |
[37:14] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[37:20] | – Asael, you’ve been busy! – Shut up. | -阿索 你还挺忙的嘛 -闭嘴 |
[37:24] | Hello. I am Zus. | 你们好 我是祖斯 |
[37:26] | This is Bella and this is Chaya. | 这是贝拉 这是凯雅 |
[37:29] | – Please, come. You must be hungry. – Thank you. | -请过来 你饿了吧 -谢谢 |
[37:42] | And then, we fell into this horrible bog, | 然后我们就掉进了可怕的水塘里 |
[37:45] | And Chaya saved me. I can’t swim at all. | 我不会游泳 多亏凯雅救了我 |
[37:48] | Well, we’ll have to teach you. | 那我们得好好教你了 |
[37:49] | We must have got lost a dozen times. | 我们迷路了好几次 |
[37:53] | I was absolutely resigned to die. Tell him, Chaya. | 差点就死了 凯雅告诉他 |
[37:55] | Was it not the absolute worst? | 这一切是不是糟糕透顶了? |
[37:57] | – And that farmer, a Mr er… – Koscik. | -那个农夫 他叫什么来着 -柯思齐 |
[38:00] | Yes. He kept making the most vulgar jokes. | 对 他总是说些下流的笑话 |
[38:06] | So you’re trying to tell me that all politics is meaningless? | 你是想告诉我政治是毫无意义的东西? |
[38:10] | In the West, the monster with the little moustache. | 在西方 那个禽兽留着小胡子 |
[38:13] | In the East, the monster with the big moustache. | 在东方 那个禽兽留着大胡子 |
[38:15] | That is all I need to know about politics. | 这就是政治 |
[38:16] | Your Messiah will have a moustache, too, and a full beard. | 你的救世主也有胡子 而且是络腮胡 |
[38:19] | No. The messiahs are all in politics, and they are killing us. | 不 假救世主都在搞政治 还会杀了我们 |
[38:23] | – No… – What’s killing me is all your talking. | -才不… -你们讨论的东西才会杀了我 |
[38:32] | And Roosevelt? He has no moustache. | 那罗斯福呢? 他没留胡子 |
[38:36] | We need to know about the villages, | 我们得了解那些村子 |
[38:38] | where the Germans are, who the informers are. | 德国佬在哪里 哪些人是通风报信的 |
[38:42] | – Are you listening to me? – Yes. Yes. | -你在听我说吗 -嗯 在听 |
[38:46] | – What’s her name? – Chaya. | -她叫什么 -凯雅 |
[38:52] | Chaya! | 凯雅! |
[38:56] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[38:58] | – Talk to her. – I hardly know her. | -你去和她聊聊 -我都不认识她 |
[38:59] | You spent three days in a cellar with her. | 你和她在地窖待了三天 |
[39:02] | Malbin says the Piznarski granary is full. | 马布里说彼兹纳斯基的仓库是满的 |
[39:04] | – But we still need two guns at least. – Whose turn is it to go? | -但我们至少还需要2支枪 -轮到谁去了? |
[39:07] | – Zus.- You go with him. | -祖斯 -你和他一起去 |
[39:10] | Make sure he understands my orders. | 确保他按照我的命令行事 |
[39:13] | Go! Go and talk to her! Go! | 去! 和她聊聊! 快去! |
[39:22] | Hello. How are you? | 你好 还适应吗 |
[39:24] | – Fine. – Good. | -挺好 -那就好 |
[40:18] | Halt! Who goes there? | 停下! 谁在那? |
[40:21] | You know who goes there, Lazar. We go there. | 你觉得是谁 拉哲 我们回来了 |
[40:25] | You only say “Who goes there?”… | 当你不知道是谁 |
[40:26] | When you don’t know who goes there. | 你只说”谁在那”? |
[40:29] | Sorry, Zus. | 抱歉 祖斯 |
[40:32] | Milk! And eggs! Chaya, our brave men have brought us a feast. | 牛奶 还有鸡蛋 凯雅 有美餐了 |
[40:35] | You can make me blintzes. | 你可以给我做薄饼卷了 |
[40:38] | Hey… Hey! I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced. | 嘿! 我觉得我们还没互相自我介绍过 |
[40:42] | – Hello. – Arkady Lubczanski. | -你好 -我叫阿卡迪·卢布赞斯基 |
[40:45] | – You are Chaya. – Yes. | -你叫凯雅 -是的 |
[40:47] | You’re getting along alright? Anything you need? | 过得还好吗 你需要什么吗 |
[40:49] | An extra blanket? | 比如一条毯子? |
[40:51] | Er, no, thank you. I am fine. | 不用了 谢谢 我很好 |
[40:53] | – Oh. Something nice… and soft? – No, it is alright. | -其它好东西要吗? -不用了 |
[41:00] | You don’t have a husband yet. | 你还没结婚 |
[41:02] | – Yet? – A forest husband. | -怎么了? -在这找个丈夫吧 |
[41:05] | All the other women have chosen already. They haven’t told you? | 其他女人都选好了 她们没告诉你吗 |
[41:09] | No, they haven’t. Thank you for explaining it. | 还没有 谢谢你告诉我 |
[41:12] | Descartes provided for the subjective nature of experience. | 笛卡尔证明了经验的主观作用 |
[41:16] | Yes. You annoy me, therefore I exist. | 没错 你让我厌烦 故我在 |
[41:25] | Ben Zion? | 本·让恩? |
[41:27] | The new ones have just arrived. They are from Novogrudok. | 新的一批人刚到 他们来自诺鲁克 |
[41:34] | Your wife… They say she was killed last week. | 你的妻子… 他们说她在上周被杀了 |
[41:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:49] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[42:32] | Can I join you? | 我能加入吗? |
[42:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:48] | – Oh, I… I never… – You never what? | -我从不… -你从不什么? |
[43:06] | Do you get lonely out here? | 在这儿你感到孤独吗? |
[43:10] | I like the woods. | 我喜欢森林 |
[43:13] | I get a little bit scared sometimes. | 我有时很害怕 |
[43:20] | Tell me something. Why is there a rule against women having guns? | 告诉我 为什么规定女人不能有枪 |
[43:25] | – There aren’t enough for the men. – Women need guns, too. | -光给男人用都不够 -女人也需要枪 |
[43:29] | What for? | 要来做什么 |
[43:32] | For… protection. | 来保护自己 |
[43:36] | Women have men for protection. | 女人会由男人来保护 |
[43:47] | I want protection. | 我需要你的保护 |
[44:36] | Men with guns! Men with guns! Up! | 有人来了! 他们有枪! 快起来! |
[44:42] | Take weapons and ammunition only! | 只带上武器弹药! |
[44:45] | – Lova, Ben Zion, with us. Asael! – Yes! | -洛瓦 本·让恩 跟着我 阿索! -遵命! |
[44:48] | Keep them moving! Don’t stop! Keep them moving! | 让他们保持移动! 不要停! 快跟上! |
[44:51] | Go, go. Move! Come on! Quickly, quickly! | 快 快走! 跟上! 快点 快! |
[44:54] | Zus! No! | 祖斯! 过来! |
[45:04] | Quick, quick. | 快 快点 |
[45:20] | Come! | 快起来 |
[45:26] | Don’t stop till you reach the fields! | 一直朝农田跑 不要停! |
[45:30] | – Move, move! – Keep them moving. Zus! Asael! | -快走 跟上! -快点跟上 祖斯! 阿索! |
[45:34] | Ben Zion, there! | 本·让恩 那里! |
[46:27] | Give up Bielske, and the rest of you can go free! | 投降吧 贝尔斯基 我会放了剩下的人 |
[46:31] | Your’re from Belorussia! Why do you work against your own people? | 你也来自白俄罗斯 为什么要和你的人民作对 |
[46:34] | For the same reason you steal from the poor! | 因为你们从穷人手里强取豪夺! |
[46:38] | To survive! | 为了活下去! |
[46:42] | – Shit! – Next one’s to the head! | -见鬼 -下次就打头了! |
[46:47] | It will be dark soon. How will you find your way home then? | 天就快黑了 你们怎么找到回去的路? |
[47:09] | They’ll be back. We will have to build a new camp. | 他们会回来的 我们得造个新营地 |
[47:14] | – Next time you can draw them a map. – And what does that mean? | -下次你可以给他们画张地图 -什么意思 |
[47:18] | It means we should have killed the fucking milkman. | 我的意思是 应该杀了那个该死的奶农 |
[47:21] | Your policy of diplomacy is shit. | 你的外交政策是狗屎 |
[47:25] | Winter is coming, and now we have no shelter. | 冬天就要来了 现在我们还没屋子 |
[47:27] | Why? | 为什么会这样? |
[47:29] | Because you don’t have the stomach to do what must be done. | 因为你没种 做那些必须要做的事 |
[47:39] | Go! Move. | 继续走 |
[48:44] | Where is he taking us? My feet are going to fall off. | 他要带我们去哪儿? 我的脚快断了 |
[48:55] | I need volunteers for a scouting party. | 我需要组织人去侦察 |
[49:41] | The Bielski Otriad | 贝尔斯基反抗军 |
[51:34] | – So now we are partisans. – We’ll see. | -那么现在我们是游击队了 -很快就会知道 |
[52:06] | – Here. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[52:09] | If my friends at the New Socialist Club could see me now! | 如果新社会主义俱乐部的人看到我这样子 |
[52:12] | I haven’t read a book in months. | 我已经一个月没读书了 |
[52:15] | I don’t read much. | 我没读过多少书 |
[52:18] | – You can ask Shimon. – I did. | -你可以和西蒙说说 -我说过了 |
[52:22] | – Yet you accept me as commander? – Who else? | -那你还当我是领导? -谁不是呢? |
[52:29] | – Might I make an observation? – Please! Observe away. | -能让我提点意见吗? -尽管说 |
[52:33] | We need to be strong, yes. But… | 没错 我们需要变得强大 但是 |
[52:38] | But? | 但是什么? |
[52:40] | – Other things are important, too. – Such as? | – 其它事也很重要 – 比如? |
[52:46] | Community. | 建设共产党 |
[52:51] | You have ideas about, er… about community? | 你懂吗 共产党? |
[52:57] | A few. | 一些 |
[53:03] | Oh! More mouths to feed. | 又多了几张要喂的嘴巴 |
[53:05] | And more young bodies to keep us warm. | 还有更多的年轻身体来给我们取暖 |
[53:16] | – Which one is Tuvia Bielski? – Tuvia! | -哪位是图维亚·贝尔斯基i? -图维亚! |
[53:21] | I’m Tuvia. | 我是图维亚! |
[53:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[53:26] | None of us knew if you really existed. | 我们都不知道你是否真的存在 |
[53:31] | Excuse me. My name is Yitzhak Shulman. | 请见谅 我叫因扎克·舒曼 |
[53:33] | – Welcome, Yitzhak. – I am from Baranowicze. | -欢迎 因扎克 -我来自巴伐诺维兹 |
[53:37] | The ghetto is being liquidated. | 犹太人区已经被扫荡了 |
[53:42] | The Germans said everyone will be executed if anyone is missing. | 德国人说如果少一个人 就全部杀光 |
[53:47] | So the council stops us from leaving. But, er… | 所以议会阻止我们逃跑 不过… |
[53:51] | Every day, more people are killed. | 每天 都有更多人被杀 |
[53:56] | My parents! | 我的父母! |
[54:02] | – We will do what we can. – Thank you. | -我们会尽力而为 -谢谢 |
[54:04] | No! | 不要这样! |
[54:06] | – Thank you. – Welcome. | -谢谢你了 -不客气 |
[54:12] | – Please, will you help my parents? – I, er… | -求你了 你会去救我父母吗? -我… |
[54:16] | I’ve seen you looking at me. | 我知道你一直关注我 |
[54:17] | If you were to rescue them, I will do anything for you. | 如果你去救他们 我会为你做任何事 |
[54:20] | – No! – Anything. Please! | -不要这样! -任何事 求你了 |
[54:23] | And what does it mean, “do what we can”? | “尽我们所能” 这是什么意思 |
[54:26] | We will send for everyone who is left alive. | 我们会去救那儿还活着的人 |
[54:30] | And if there are hundreds, Tuvia? | 如果他们有几百人呢 图维亚? |
[54:32] | Then we will provide. | 那也要去救 |
[54:34] | And when the Germans follow these hundreds? | 如果德国人跟着他们过来呢? |
[54:36] | – I won’t let that happen. – You won’t? | -我不会让这发生的 -你不会? |
[54:39] | No. I will bring them out myself. | 是的 我会亲自把他们救出来 |
[54:40] | From the ghetto? | 从犹太人区? |
[54:42] | – Yes! – So, now you are Moses, huh? | -没错! -那么 你现在是摩西了? |
[54:46] | Go back to work. You’re wasting time. | 回去工作 你在浪费时间 |
[54:48] | I’m not the one who’s wasting time. | 浪费时间的不是我 |
[54:50] | I cannot have you questioning me in front of the others. | 我不会让你在众人面前这么质问我 |
[54:56] | – We’re family. We stick together. – Why? | -我们是家人 我们紧密相连 -为什么? |
[54:59] | So we can die alongside these… malbushim? | 那么我们要和这些没用的人一起死吗? |
[55:03] | Don’t call them that. They’re Jews. | 不要这样叫他们 他们是犹太人 |
[55:06] | Pretentious Jews. | 自负的犹太人 |
[55:07] | Jews who stuck up their noses at us. | 犹太人不会对我们趾高气扬 |
[55:10] | Jews who would lock their daughters away from our dirty hands. | 犹太人不会让女儿远离我们的脏手 |
[55:15] | You are nothing to them, Tuvia. | 你对他们来说一文不值 图维亚 |
[55:17] | They only follow you because… | 他们跟着你… |
[55:19] | They’re too weak to fight for themselves. | 因为他们不能自己战斗 |
[55:23] | And what about Bella? | 那贝拉呢? |
[55:25] | She’d be with you if this wasn’t happening? | 如果这一切不发生 她会和你一起吗? |
[55:30] | – Don’t. – Is it love, Zus? | -不要这样 -这是爱吗 祖斯? |
[55:49] | Tuvia… | 图维亚… |
[56:37] | Tuvia! | 图维亚! |
[57:10] | Lova, Ben Zion… | 洛瓦 本·让恩… |
[57:15] | And anyone else who’d rather fight than wait to be killed… | 比起等死 还有更愿意战斗的人吗 |
[57:21] | We’re leaving to join those who fight. | 我们要去加入反抗军了 |
[57:29] | Are you coming? | 你来吗 |
[57:34] | No. | 不 |
[58:55] | We are not so naive to think they won’t kill some of us, | 我们还没天真到认为 他们不会杀我们 |
[58:58] | but all the Jews? It makes no sense. | 但是要杀光犹太人? 那完全行不通 |
[59:02] | They need us to work in the factories, in the labour camps. | 他们需要我们在工厂和劳改营工作 |
[59:07] | They’re death camps. | 那是死亡集中营 |
[59:09] | We, too, have heard of such places. | 我们也听说过那样的地方 |
[59:14] | But have you seen them yourself? | 但你亲眼见过吗 |
[59:17] | Can you tell me with absolute certainty that… | 你能明确告诉的我 |
[59:20] | We won’t just as likely die | 我们跟着你就不会死吗 |
[59:22] | out there with you in the woods, with winter coming on? | 冬天来了还在树林里待着 不会死吗? |
[59:29] | Do you think we haven’t all considered running away? | 你认为我们没想过逃跑吗 |
[59:33] | For every one who leaves, they kill 20. | 每逃走1个 德国人就杀死20个 |
[59:36] | How can I sacrifice thousands for the sake of a few? | 我怎么能牺牲大多数 来救少数呢? |
[59:42] | What if we take you all? | 那如果把你们全部救走呢? |
[59:45] | The old? The sick? How will we live? | 老弱病残怎么办? 我们怎么活下去? |
[59:48] | We will protect you. We have alliances with Russian partisans. | 我们会保护你 我们和苏联游击队同盟 |
[59:52] | They’re as bad as the Germans! | 他们和德国人一样坏 |
[59:54] | You’re too young to know the pogroms. | 你太年轻了 根本不知道大屠杀 |
[59:56] | Our only weapon is time. | 我们仅有的武器就是时间 |
[1:00:00] | If I can buy more, we will have won. | 如果我能争取到更多 我们会赢的 |
[1:00:03] | You want time? | 你要时间? |
[1:00:06] | Fine. I’ll give you time. | 好 我会给你时间 |
[1:00:09] | A day, a month, maybe even a year. To live. | 一天 一个月 或者一年 活下去 |
[1:00:16] | 你的女儿 凯雅 她和我们在一起 Your daughter, 凯雅. She is with us. | |
[1:00:21] | Your husband is waiting for you. | 你的丈夫在等你 |
[1:00:23] | Rabbi… Rabbi, please. | 拉比… 拉比 求你了 |
[1:00:26] | We’re waiting for God. | 我们在等待神的旨意 |
[1:00:36] | I am going. | 我和你们走 |
[1:00:41] | I am going. | 我也和你们走 |
[1:00:46] | I am going. | 我也是 |
[1:00:49] | Me, too. | 算我一个 |
[1:01:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:01:20] | Come on. Come. | 来 快点 |
[1:01:49] | Move forward! Come along, please! Come forward! | 向前走 向前 动起来 |
[1:01:52] | Please have your valuables out and ready. Keep moving. | 把贵重物品都拿出来 继续向前 |
[1:01:56] | Come! We’re not going to bite you. | 来吧 我们不会咬你的 |
[1:02:00] | Mama! Papa! | 妈妈! 爸爸! |
[1:02:05] | – Ah! What about you, Tateh? – I am a watchmaker. | -你是做什么的 泰奇? -我是个钟表匠 |
[1:02:08] | Can you repair guns? | 你会修理枪械吗? |
[1:02:14] | – The trigger. – Maybe. | -扳机坏了 -也许吧 |
[1:02:18] | Come forward. Have your things out and ready. Please… | 朝前走 准备好你们的东西 请给我 |
[1:02:24] | They were my grandmother’s. | 他们是我祖母给我的 |
[1:02:25] | And now they belong to the Otriad. | 现在他们属于反抗军了 |
[1:02:28] | Everyone sacrifices for the sake of the collective! | 每个人都要为集体利益做出牺牲 |
[1:02:30] | We can trade this for food or weapons. Next! | 可以把这些换成食物和武器 下一个 |
[1:02:33] | How about carpenters? | 有木匠吗? |
[1:02:35] | – Any bootmakers? Seamstresses? – I am an accountant. | -做靴子的? 裁缝? -我是个会计 |
[1:02:39] | – Well, that should come in handy! – Alright! | -那我们算账就容易了! -好了 |
[1:02:48] | You have a new profession. | 你有新的职业了 |
[1:02:50] | Mazel tov. | 马泽尔·托弗 |
[1:02:54] | – Next! – I am a shoemaker. | -下一个! -我是个鞋匠 |
[1:02:56] | – Good. You are welcome. – Yes, please? | -太棒了 欢迎你 -好了 有请下一位 |
[1:02:59] | – I am a nurse. – Ah! Good. You are most welcome. | -我是护士 -好极了 非常欢迎你 |
[1:03:04] | Friends! This is the happiest day of my life, | 朋友们 这是我一生最高兴的一天 |
[1:03:08] | to see you here, safely amongst us. | 因为能看到你们在这里 安全地和我们一起 |
[1:03:12] | But there are a few things you must learn about living here. | 不过在这儿生活 有些事你们要知道 |
[1:03:17] | When you are rested and settled, | 安顿好以后 |
[1:03:20] | You will be assigned work duties. | 每个人都会被安排工作 |
[1:03:23] | Everyone will work. There are no exceptions. | 每个人都要工作 没有例外 |
[1:03:25] | We will help supply our Russian partisan comrades. | 我们要帮助苏联游击队同志 |
[1:03:29] | We will mend clothes. We will repair weapons. | 要缝补衣服 修理武器 |
[1:03:33] | Women will learn to shoot, and they will fight alongside men. | 女人也要学习射击 和男人一起战斗 |
[1:03:38] | Pregnancies are forbidden. | 禁止怀孕 |
[1:03:40] | We cannot accommodate an infant’s needs here. | 现在的状况不能养婴儿 |
[1:03:49] | Today… we will start rebuilding the lives you have all lost. | 今天…我们要重新修复你们失去的灵魂 |
[1:03:59] | This is the one place in all of Belorussia | 这里是所有白俄罗斯犹太人的… |
[1:04:03] | Where a Jew can be free. | 自由之地 |
[1:04:09] | We welcome you into our community. | 欢迎你们加入我们的共产党 |
[1:04:21] | – He is a Jew? – Yes. | -他是犹太人? -当然 |
[1:04:27] | Reload! | 再来一遍! |
[1:04:33] | This is not a gun! To you, it is Bar Kochba’s spear. | 这不是枪 这是巴尔库克巴的长矛 |
[1:04:37] | It is Samson’s jawbone. It is Ehud’s sword. | 这是参孙的颚骨 这是埃胡德的长剑 |
[1:04:42] | It is the slingshot young David used to… | 这是大卫用来打败 |
[1:04:44] | Bring down the monster Goliath. | 怪兽哥利亚的弹弓 |
[1:04:48] | And we will become warriors | 我们会成为勇士 |
[1:04:51] | Like the Maccabees and the Sicarii, | 就像马卡比父子和希卡里(犹太人英雄) |
[1:04:55] | Brave men and women fighting for their freedom. | 勇敢的男人和女人 为了自由而战 |
[1:05:00] | As they were. | 我们会和他们一样 |
[1:05:04] | Fire! | 开火! |
[1:05:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:06:07] | Now, this here… this is a knight. | 看这里 这是马 |
[1:06:10] | It can move one, two, forward, and one to the side. | 他能向前走两步 再向旁边走一步 |
[1:06:14] | Yesterday potato with beets, today beets with potatoes… | 昨天是土豆甜菜 今天是甜菜土豆 |
[1:06:19] | Tomorrow, special treat. Potato soup. | 明天 特别待遇 土豆汤 |
[1:06:21] | Stop complaining, you wenches, and keep mashing. | 停止抱怨吧 姑娘们 继续捣碎食物 |
[1:06:25] | – We love potatoes, don’t we, boys? – Yes, sir! | -我们喜欢土豆 对吗 男孩们? -没错 长官 |
[1:06:28] | We like latkes, blintzes… | 我们喜欢土豆烙饼 薄饼卷 |
[1:06:31] | Thank you! Sit down. Put some hairs on your chest. | 谢谢 坐下 你胸毛都没长齐呢 |
[1:06:36] | If you want to be a soldier, you drink! | 如果想成为军人 就得喝酒! |
[1:06:39] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你们干什么呢? 你们干什么呢? |
[1:06:42] | He’s having a little drink. | 他在喝点小酒罢了 |
[1:06:45] | So… a little bird told me | 一只小鸟告诉我 |
[1:06:49] | that a certain someone is waiting for another certain someone | 有人在等着某人 |
[1:06:53] | to ask a certain question. | 因为他要问她一个问题 |
[1:07:07] | – Hello, Chaya. – Hello, Asael. | -你好 凯雅 -你好 阿索 |
[1:07:10] | – Let me take it. – No, no. | -让我来拿吧 -不 不用了 |
[1:07:11] | – Are you sure? – I am fine. Thank you. | -你确定? -我能行 谢谢你 |
[1:07:20] | May I help you? | 你有什么事吗? |
[1:07:23] | Chaya, I was wondering if… maybe… | 凯雅 我想知道是不是… 也许… |
[1:07:27] | you… I mean, | 你的意思是… |
[1:07:29] | you and I… if… we… | 你和我…是不是…我们… |
[1:07:32] | – I accept. – You do? | -我愿意 -你愿意? |
[1:07:37] | I do. | 是的 |
[1:07:45] | Blessed art Thou, our God, king of the universe, | 赞美你啊 我们的主 苍生之主 |
[1:07:50] | Who created man in His own image… | 是你用自己的样子创造了人类 |
[1:07:54] | And out of Himself fashioned for us a lasting place. | 并为我们创造了永恒的居所 |
[1:08:00] | Blessed art Thou, our God, king of the universe, | 赞美你啊 我们的主 苍生之主 |
[1:08:04] | who created all things for His glory. | 是你用你的荣耀创造了万物 |
[1:08:09] | Oh, gladden these loving mates | 请让这对夫妇幸福吧 |
[1:08:12] | as Thou did anciently gladden Thy creatures in Eden. | 就像你古时 你让伊甸园的生命幸福一样 |
[1:08:17] | Blessed art Thou, O God, | 赞美你啊 我们的主 |
[1:08:20] | who gladdens the bridegroom and the bride. | 是你祝福了新郎和新娘 |
[1:08:25] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[1:08:46] | With this ring you are consecrated to me | 按照摩西和以色列的律法 以戒指为信 |
[1:08:49] | according to the law of Moses and Israel. | 你和我从此休戚相关 |
[1:09:09] | Mazel tov! | 马泽尔·托弗! |
[1:11:14] | Tuvia, this is it. This is all we have. | 图维亚 你看看吧 就只剩这些了 |
[1:11:25] | Cover them up. | 先放起来 |
[1:11:35] | Some talk of returning to the Ghetto. | 还有人议论说要回犹太人区 |
[1:11:41] | We’ve barely eaten for days. | 我们好几天都没怎么吃东西了 |
[1:12:09] | – What time is it? – You have an engagement? | -几点了 -你还有约会呀 |
[1:12:15] | – Is there any supper? – Not today. | -今天有晚餐吗 -今天没有 |
[1:12:25] | Tuvia is sending out more missions. | 图维亚又给派任务了 |
[1:12:27] | You follow Tuvia like an old goat. | 你就像是他的应声虫 |
[1:12:29] | I’d rather be a goat than a snake.Tuvia is doing the best he can. | 那也比蛇蝎强 图维亚尽了最大的努力 |
[1:12:34] | We should have joined Zus. | 我们应该加入祖斯那边 |
[1:12:36] | Who’s stopping you? | 谁拦着你了 |
[1:13:20] | Stop pushing! | 别挤了 |
[1:13:23] | Out of the way! Out of the way! | 别挡道 别挡道 |
[1:13:26] | In there. More. | 这儿 多来点 |
[1:13:28] | – No, that’s enough. – More! | -不 这已经够多了 -再来点 |
[1:13:30] | – No! – More! | -不行 -再弄些 |
[1:13:32] | Give me! | 给我 |
[1:13:37] | – No. No, that’s enough. – More! | -不行 那已经够多了 -还不够 |
[1:15:33] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:15:45] | You get used to it eventually. | 你已经开始适应了 |
[1:15:50] | What are you going to do today? | 你今天要做什么 |
[1:15:52] | Today I go on my first food mission. | 我的第一次补给任务 |
[1:15:58] | – I’ll tell Asael to send someone else. – No. | -我会让阿索再派个人来 -不要 |
[1:16:02] | No, I want to go. | 不用 我想去 |
[1:16:05] | I must go. | 而且必须去 |
[1:16:07] | Here. You must… You must take this. | 过来 你…你拿着这个 |
[1:16:13] | Stay warm. Please. | 裹严实点 |
[1:16:23] | Lilka! | 艾露 |
[1:16:30] | Please take it. | 拿着吧 |
[1:16:33] | Thank you, Tuvia. | 谢谢你 图维亚 |
[1:16:42] | Hm! She’s a tasty one, your aristocrat. | 她是个可人儿 贵族老爷 |
[1:16:45] | – What? – We were told “hands off”. | -什么 -我们知道不能碰她 |
[1:16:49] | “Property of the commander. “ | “指挥官专用” |
[1:16:55] | Tuvia, I’m beginning to see signs of some new sickness. | 图维亚 我发现了一些新的病症 |
[1:16:58] | Two of the old ones have died this week. | 这周已经有两个老人去世了 |
[1:17:01] | Tuvia! | 图维亚 |
[1:17:03] | – Miriam! – What happened? | -米拉 -怎么了 |
[1:17:05] | – He says it was a patrol. – They are watching the roads. | -他说那有个巡逻队 -他们在监视这条路 |
[1:17:09] | – The Germans are everywhere! – You go back. You stay alert! | -到处都是德国人 -你回去 保持警戒 |
[1:17:16] | She will be alright. | 她会没事的 |
[1:17:20] | Take your food back now, and stay on this side of the river. | 把食物带回去 记住沿着河的这一侧走 |
[1:17:24] | But watch out for patrols. I’ll wait here for the others. | 要小心巡逻队 我在这里等其他人 |
[1:17:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:17:35] | Halt! Who goes there? | 哈特 谁在那儿 |
[1:17:38] | Lazar, I’m coming from camp. | 拉哲 我从营房来 |
[1:17:41] | – The danger’s out there. – Sorry, Tuvia. | -危险在营房外面 -对不起 图维亚 |
[1:17:44] | – Any sign of the food mission? – Not yet. | -补给的人回来了吗 -还没有 |
[1:18:29] | Go! | 快走开 |
[1:19:00] | I think it’s typhus. If it is, we are in trouble. | 可能是伤寒症 如果真的是 就麻烦了 |
[1:19:03] | The lice are carriers. The partisans have ampicillin, | 虱子就是传染源 游击队员有氨比西林 |
[1:19:07] | but they say they need it for themselves. | 但是他们都要自己留着用 |
[1:19:19] | – Tuvia! – Yes. Medicine. I’ll go see Viktor now. | -图维亚 -是的 药 我得去看看维克多 |
[1:19:23] | – What happened? Are you alright? – I’m fine. Thank you. | -怎么了 你还好吗 -很好 谢谢 |
[1:20:48] | You are too sick. | 你病得很严重 |
[1:20:53] | Stay in the truck. Make sure it’s in gear when we get back. | 留在卡车里 我们回来之前别关引擎 |
[1:20:56] | – No. I’m coming with you. – I give the orders tonight. | -不 我要和你一起去 -今晚我说了算 |
[1:21:01] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没有必要这么做 |
[1:21:05] | I don’t? What about the typhus? | 没必要? 那伤寒病怎么办 |
[1:21:07] | So more die. They will anyway. | 死就死了 反正也没有办法 |
[1:21:16] | Zus! | 祖斯 |
[1:21:20] | For luck. Take it. | 拿着 就当护身符 |
[1:22:54] | – Tuvia! Go! – What about the others? | -图维亚 开车 -那其他人怎么办 |
[1:22:58] | Drive the fucking truck! | 快他妈开车 |
[1:23:21] | The others? | 其他人呢 |
[1:23:23] | Fighters die so that malbushim may live. | 战士的死就是为了那些没用的人 |
[1:23:25] | That’s what you believe, yes? | 这不正是你的信仰吗 |
[1:23:27] | What do you believe? You Communist now? | 那你信仰什么 现在你是共产主义者了? |
[1:23:29] | Communist, Zionist, Fascist… | 共产主义者 犹太复国主义者 法西斯主义者 |
[1:23:33] | What difference does it make, as long as you get your medicine? | 有什么区别 只要你能拿到药 |
[1:23:38] | Come back to us. | 和我回去吧 |
[1:23:44] | You’re my brother! | 你真是我的兄弟 |
[1:23:48] | So, you remember. | 你记起来了吗 |
[1:23:56] | Merciful God, | 仁慈的主啊 |
[1:23:57] | we commit our friends Ben Zion and Krensky to Your care. | 请照顾我们的朋友本·让恩和克兰斯基 |
[1:24:02] | We have no more prayers, no more tears. | 我们已没有祈祷 没有眼泪 |
[1:24:06] | We have run out of blood. Choose another people. | 我们的血液已经流尽 去找别人吧 |
[1:24:10] | We have paid for each of your commandments. | 为了你的每条戒律 我们都付出了代价 |
[1:24:13] | We have covered every stone and field with ashes. | 现在已经是生灵涂炭 |
[1:24:16] | Sanctify another land. Choose another people. | 让别人去牺牲吧 |
[1:24:22] | Teach them the deeds and the prophecies. | 给他们预言 给他们典故 |
[1:24:25] | Grant us but one more blessing. | 在那之前 请允许我们再祈祷一次 |
[1:24:28] | Take back the gift of our holiness. | 请带走我们神圣的天赋 |
[1:24:32] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[1:24:57] | Chaya, this amount is shit.Take your hand and dig it in the pot. | 凯雅 这点根本不够 你再给点 |
[1:25:01] | – Get off me. – Give me some of the meat. | -别碰我 -给我盛点儿肉尝尝 |
[1:25:04] | Arkady! Get your hands off her! | 阿卡迪 把你的狗爪子拿开 |
[1:25:07] | What do you think you’re doing, huh? | 你到底想干什么 |
[1:25:10] | Pisher! Who do you think you are? | 你当你自己是谁啊 |
[1:25:12] | I am in charge. Get back in line. | 这儿我负责 回去排队 |
[1:25:15] | Go away, little man. | 走开 小矬子 |
[1:25:18] | I’ll take the skin off your face! | 那要扒了你的脸皮 |
[1:25:28] | Get back! Put that away. Put it away! | 退后 把刀收起来 收起来 |
[1:25:41] | Now what is happening here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[1:25:43] | Those who risk their lives to bring back food | 是我们冒着生命危险 带回来的食物 |
[1:25:46] | deserve a larger portion than those who risk nothing! | 就应该比那些干瞪眼的人多吃一些 |
[1:25:49] | – Everybody gets the same. – Not when your bitch is serving! | -大家要公平 -除非盛饭的是你的婊子 |
[1:25:53] | – She is my wife! – Shut up! Everybody gets the same. | -她是我老婆 -闭嘴 人人平等 没有特殊 |
[1:25:57] | Anybody caught stealing will face consequences. | 任何人偷东西都会受到惩罚 |
[1:26:00] | – What consequences? – Half rations, one week. Both of you! | -什么惩罚 -配额减半一周 你们俩个 |
[1:26:04] | – What? – Are you questioning me? | -什么 -有疑问吗 |
[1:26:07] | This matter is settled. Now get back in line. | 就这么定了 现在回去排队 |
[1:26:12] | Get back in line! | 回去排队 |
[1:26:26] | Tuvia! | 图维亚 |
[1:26:29] | – I would never… – I know. | -我绝没有 -我知道 |
[1:26:30] | Why am I to be punished? | 那为什么我要被惩罚 |
[1:26:32] | On food missions, they take for themselves | 找食物时 他们都中饱私囊 |
[1:26:34] | and only bring back what’s left over. And they spread rumours | 只挑剩下的才拿回来 他们还在传言 |
[1:26:38] | that you are power-hungry and corrupt. | 说你是控制狂 又很腐败堕落 |
[1:26:42] | That you take whatever woman you choose. | 说你小妞可以随便挑 |
[1:26:45] | That we keep the gold for ourselves. | 还说我们要留着那些金子自己用 |
[1:26:46] | And what? What? What else? | 还有呢 还有什么 |
[1:26:50] | That you are no longer fit to lead us. | 还说你不配做我们的领导者了 |
[1:26:56] | Maybe they’re right. | 也许他们说的没错 |
[1:27:00] | Zus would have punched him senseless. | 要是祖斯 早把他揍得不省人事了 |
[1:27:03] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[1:27:06] | – Well, I miss him. – He made his choice. | -我很想他 -那是他的抉择 |
[1:27:24] | Lova, what happened? | 洛瓦 你怎么了 |
[1:27:28] | Who did this to you? | 谁干的 |
[1:27:33] | Gramov. | 格兰莫夫 |
[1:27:35] | Two others. | 还有另外两个家伙 |
[1:27:38] | I used the officers’ latrine. | 我用了办公室的厕所 |
[1:27:41] | They say they won’t shit in the same hole as a Jew. | 他们就说 不要和犹太人用同一个坑 |
[1:29:44] | Hey, Arkady! When will we eat? Where is our food? | 阿卡迪 什么时候吃饭 吃的又在哪里 |
[1:29:48] | Lazar, you will eat with the rest of the women and the malbushim. | 拉哲 你和妇女还有那些没用的人一起吃 |
[1:30:04] | Tuvia? | 图维亚 |
[1:30:06] | – You must come. – I’ll be there. | -你快来 -我就来 |
[1:30:11] | The village idiot. | 山野村夫 |
[1:30:15] | I saw him trying to impress the girls on guard duty, | 我发现他利用警卫任务 去吸引女孩子们 |
[1:30:19] | and he slipped over, landed right in the ditch. | 平时漫不经心 但心怀不轨 |
[1:30:24] | Chaya. You look lovely today. | 凯雅 你今天看起来真可爱 |
[1:30:29] | Thank you. That looks delicious.And you look delicious. | 谢谢 这看上去很好吃啊 你也一样 |
[1:30:36] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:30:44] | Arkady? | 阿卡迪 |
[1:30:49] | Arkady! | 阿卡迪 |
[1:31:09] | – What is this? – New policy. | -这是怎么回事 -新政策 |
[1:31:12] | Fighters get better food. | 战士们该得到更好的食物 |
[1:31:17] | That is against my orders. | 那有悖于我的命令 |
[1:31:25] | You are no longer commander. | 你不再是指挥官了 |
[1:31:51] | As long as I am leader of this group, you will obey my commands. | 只要我还是这里的领导者 就都得服从 |
[1:31:59] | There will be no complaining, no sitting, | 没有抱怨 没有闲人 |
[1:32:02] | no doing nothing. | 没有不劳而获 |
[1:32:13] | Anyone who wants to leave, leave now! | 谁想要走的话 就趁早 |
[1:32:27] | Take his body into the woods. Leave it for the wolves. | 把他的尸体扔到树林里喂狼 |
[1:32:31] | Do it now. | 现在就去 |
[1:33:08] | Your fever broke in the night. | 你昨晚发高烧 |
[1:33:13] | The medicine helped. | 多亏有那些药 |
[1:33:15] | – How long was I asleep? – Two days. | -我睡了多久了 -两天 |
[1:33:19] | You nursed me? | 你在照顾我吗 |
[1:33:24] | – I should get up. – No, no, no. | -我得起来 -不 不行 |
[1:33:28] | – I… – It’s alright. It’s alright. | -我 -没关系的 没关系 |
[1:33:34] | – Did you study nursing? – I was at university. | -你学过护理吗 -在大学学过 |
[1:33:41] | What did you do before the war? | 你在战前是做什么的 |
[1:33:44] | Well, my wife… Her father, he had a business. | 我的老婆 她的父亲的生意 |
[1:33:48] | I mean, before the Race Laws. | 我是说在出事之前 |
[1:33:53] | – And she has passed? – Yes. | -她去世了吗 -是的 |
[1:33:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:34:04] | What did you study at university? | 你在大学里学什么 |
[1:34:12] | Music. | 音乐 |
[1:34:19] | You should rest. | 你应该休息一下 |
[1:34:21] | Come. | 来 |
[1:34:28] | – Thank you, Lilka. – My pleasure. | -谢谢你 艾露 -这是我的荣幸 |
[1:35:29] | Who’s got the soap? I know there is a little bit left. | 谁有肥皂 我知道还有一小块 |
[1:35:33] | Use the sand, Chaya. It’s good for your skin. | 用沙子 凯雅 对你的皮肤会有好处 |
[1:35:35] | And look at that skin! And married already! | 看看这皮肤 这可是结了婚的人 |
[1:35:42] | Oh, look at me! I’ve turned into a skeleton! | 看看我啊 我都变成皮包骨了 |
[1:35:44] | When we get out of this forest, | 要是我们能离开这树林 |
[1:35:46] | I’m going to eat only cake and grow as big as a house. | 我就光吃蛋糕 让自己变得膘肥体壮的 |
[1:35:49] | Tamara! Come! | 特玛拉 过来 |
[1:35:52] | Join us! At least the sun is warm. | 到我们这儿来 晒晒太阳 |
[1:36:05] | – I can’t, Lilka. – Why? | -不行 艾露 -为什么不 |
[1:36:17] | – I am pregnant. – I had no idea! | -我怀孕了 -我怎么不知道 |
[1:36:21] | I’ve been hiding it for months, but, er, it’s obvious now. | 我已经隐瞒好几个月了 可现在太明显了 |
[1:36:28] | – It could come any day. – Who is the father? | -随时都可能分娩 -谁是孩子的父亲 |
[1:36:41] | It happened when I… when I was escaping. | 当时我 那是我逃亡的时候 |
[1:36:46] | It was a… | 有一个 |
[1:36:48] | A man with a gun. He stopped me. | 有一个拿枪的男人 他拦住了我 |
[1:36:58] | What will happen when Tuvia finds out? | 如果图维亚发现了该怎么办 |
[1:37:01] | – He will understand. – No. You mustn’t tell him. | -他会理解的 -不 你可别告诉他 |
[1:37:05] | I won’t. I won’t tell him. | 不会的 我不会告诉他 |
[1:37:12] | I feel there’s new life inside me. | 我感觉到了我体内的新生命 |
[1:37:16] | It’s the only thing keeping me going. | 这是支持我活下去的动力 |
[1:37:21] | And I won’t give it up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[1:37:24] | No. | 对 |
[1:37:37] | Lazar says he spotted another patrol. | 拉哲说他发现了另一个巡逻队 |
[1:37:40] | They’re getting closer. | 他们离得很近 |
[1:37:45] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:37:49] | Here. | 拿着 |
[1:37:59] | – She promises not to take extra. – This is against my orders! | -她保证没有下次了 -她违反了我的命令 |
[1:38:03] | So you’re going to shoot her, too? | 那你也要枪毙她吗 |
[1:38:06] | Please, Tuvia. The baby is all she has to live for. | 求你了 图维亚 那婴儿是她的一切 |
[1:38:11] | – I cannot allow it. – You must let it live. | -我不能允许这样 -可是你必须让它活着 |
[1:38:14] | I cannot keep the living alive! | 我不能让它活着 |
[1:38:20] | Tamara and the man who fathered this child… | 特玛拉还有那孩子的父亲.. |
[1:38:22] | Are responsible for it. | 都要负责 |
[1:38:24] | – They must leave. – She was raped by the Germans. | -他们必须走 -她是被德国人强奸的 |
[1:38:31] | You tell us to hold on to our humanity, | 你说过要我们保持人性 |
[1:38:35] | not to become like animals. | 不能变成禽兽 |
[1:38:38] | What better way than by bringing a life… | 还有什么比新生命 |
[1:38:40] | Into this world of suffering and death? | 更能给我们安慰? |
[1:38:45] | It is our only hope. | 那是我们唯一的希望 |
[1:38:56] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[1:38:56] | Alright. | 好的 |
[1:38:58] | Thank you, Tuvia! | 谢谢你 图维亚 |
[1:38:58] | Thank you, Tuvia! | 谢谢你 图维亚 |
[1:39:29] | I know what is expected of the women here, | 我知道这里的女人都期望着什么 |
[1:39:32] | and yet you never touched me. | 但是你从来没有碰过我 |
[1:39:33] | – Lilka… – I’m not afraid of anything, Tuvia. | -艾露 -我什么都不怕 图维亚 |
[1:39:37] | I’m not even afraid of you. | 连你都不怕 |
[1:39:56] | You call that a move? | 你管这叫下棋吗 |
[1:39:58] | I call it an inevitable conclusion… | 按照必然推论 |
[1:40:00] | Based on unimpeachable reasoning. | 这就是必然结果 |
[1:40:02] | The question, my friend the genius, | 问题是 我的天才朋友 |
[1:40:04] | Is what are you going to do about it? | 你想怎么应对 |
[1:40:07] | I’m thinking about what I’ll do. | 我正在想我要怎么应对 |
[1:40:09] | I got him! | 我赢定了 |
[1:40:11] | Tuvia! We found this one and two of his friends | 我们在第二座桥那边发现了这个人 |
[1:40:13] | by the second bridge. | 还有另外两个人 |
[1:40:15] | We killed two. | 我们杀了那两个 |
[1:40:16] | 艾伦受了伤 但他是个勇敢的战士 艾伦 was hurt, but he’s a brave little soldier. | |
[1:40:18] | – We found this. – You alright? | -我们发现了这个 -你没事吧 |
[1:40:20] | Look what we have here! | 看看这是谁 |
[1:40:23] | Filthy German dog! | 臭德国狗 |
[1:40:27] | We found this in his pouch. | 我们在他包里发现了这个 |
[1:40:29] | Alright? | 没事吧? |
[1:40:36] | You read this. | 你读一下 |
[1:40:40] | You were you looking for Jews, huh? Look! We are all Jews! | 你不是在找犹太人吗 我们都在这 |
[1:40:44] | What are you going to do now? | 你想怎么办呢 |
[1:40:49] | Animal! | 畜生 |
[1:40:53] | Look at him! He doesn’t shut up, huh? | 看看他 他还不知道该闭上嘴 |
[1:41:00] | They’ve assigned a division to surround the forest. | 他们已经布置了一个师 要包围森林 |
[1:41:03] | Don’t they have a war to fight? | 他们不是还要打仗吗 |
[1:41:05] | The assault begins in two days. | 两天后发动突袭 |
[1:41:08] | Passover. How fitting! | 逾越节 再合适不过了 |
[1:41:11] | Dreck! | 垃圾 |
[1:41:23] | Tuvia! Tuvia! | 图维亚 图维亚 |
[1:41:33] | – He says he has a wife and children. – So did I! | -他说他还有老婆和孩子 -我也一样 |
[1:41:37] | If you let him go, he will lead them back here. | 如果你放他走 他会领德国人来的 |
[1:41:40] | Ask if he’ll promise not to reveal our location. | 问他是否能保证不泄露我们的位置 |
[1:41:46] | He will say anything! | 他肯定会说出去的 |
[1:41:51] | Stop it! | 行了 |
[1:41:53] | He’s one of them! How many of us did he kill? | 他们是一伙的 他杀了我们多少人 |
[1:41:56] | No! | 不要 |
[1:42:01] | We want justice! | 我们要正义 |
[1:42:03] | Justice! | 正义 |
[1:42:12] | My son’s name was David! | 我儿子叫戴维 |
[1:42:14] | He had blue eyes! | 他有一双蓝色的眼睛 |
[1:42:18] | He was only 15! | 他只有15岁 |
[1:42:26] | My brother’s name was Hanz! | 我哥哥叫汉斯 |
[1:43:17] | I don’t know what’s going to happen to us. | 我不知道我们以后该怎么办 |
[1:43:24] | It doesn’t matter. | 那无关紧要 |
[1:43:29] | If I had stayed in the ghetto, I would be dead. | 如果我还在犹太人区 可能早就死了 |
[1:43:36] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[1:43:40] | No. | 不 |
[1:43:42] | You saved mine. | 是你救了我 |
[1:43:56] | Zus! | 祖斯 |
[1:45:24] | – Zus? What are we doing? – Retreating. | -祖斯 我们该怎么办 -撤退 |
[1:45:27] | – What for? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我也不知道 |
[1:45:30] | Where will we go? | 那我们去哪儿 |
[1:45:37] | But the children of Israel… | 但是在以色列的那些孩子们 |
[1:45:42] | The children of Israel were afraid to leave Egypt, | 以色列的孩子们害怕去埃及 |
[1:45:46] | until Moses said, “Do not trust in me. “ | 直到摩西说 “不要相信我” |
[1:45:50] | “Trust in God. He will take care of you. “ | “要相信上帝 他会保佑你们” |
[1:45:54] | And that is why, tomorrow, | 那就是为什么 明天 |
[1:45:57] | we will celebrate the Passover | 我们要庆祝逾越节 |
[1:45:59] | by sitting around and arguing, | 围坐在一起大吵大嚷 |
[1:46:03] | Just as we have done for centuries. | 已经有几百年了 |
[1:46:06] | – Did he see us? – I don’t know. | -他看到我们了吗 -我不知道 |
[1:46:09] | – Tomorrow is Passover, yes? – So? | -明天是逾越节吗 -怎么了 |
[1:46:12] | Moses. The Exodus. He left before Pharaoh could stop them. | 摩西 大逃亡 他在法老王动手前离开了 |
[1:46:18] | You want to move them all? The old, the sick? | 你也想让他们离开这儿吗 这些老弱病残 |
[1:46:22] | – They’ll never make it. – We leave now. Spread the word. | -他们撑不住 -我们现在就走 传命令吧 |
[1:46:27] | Shimon, this is it! We are going. Children, up! | 西蒙 到此为止 我们要走了孩子们 快起来 |
[1:46:30] | Back to your zimlankas. Tell your parents we are going. Now! | 回你们的营地 去告诉你们的父母 |
[1:46:39] | Come on, come on! | 去呀 去 |
[1:46:43] | – Take this. – I want every child accounted for. | -拿着这个 -一个孩子都不能落下 |
[1:46:46] | – How will they keep up? – We’ll carry them if we have to. | -他们怎么跟得上 -实在不行就背着 |
[1:46:49] | – Take only weapons! Hurry! – Come on. | -只带武器 要快 -快点 |
[1:46:52] | – Come with me! – Hurry, please! Hurry! | -跟我来 -快点 大家快点 |
[1:46:54] | – Please! – I want my glasses! | -求你了 -我得找到我的眼镜 |
[1:47:03] | Take cover! Take cover! | 找掩护 找掩护 |
[1:47:24] | Take cover! Move! Now! | 找掩护 快 |
[1:47:29] | Move! Move! | 快走 快 |
[1:47:39] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:47:41] | Stay with me! Come on! | 跟住我 快点 |
[1:47:43] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:47:49] | Go! Get in! Move! | 走 进去 快 |
[1:47:55] | Move! | 快走 |
[1:48:54] | Are you alright? | 你还好吧 |
[1:49:01] | I’m alright! My ears! | 我没事 我的耳朵 |
[1:49:07] | – Get them out of the bunkers. – Stay down! | -把他们带出掩体 -蹲下 |
[1:49:09] | No! It’s over. They’re coming. The infantry! Go, go, go! | 不 空袭结束了 步兵要过来了 快走 |
[1:49:13] | We need to hold them upuntil the rest are safe. | 我们得拖住德军 直到大家安全撤离 |
[1:49:16] | – Machine guns! – Yes! With Levine and Miriam! There! | -机关枪 -莱文和米拉在那 |
[1:49:19] | Lazar, Rosa and Schmuel, there and there. And me. | 拉哲 卢梭 和舒沐尔 那儿 还有我 |
[1:49:23] | – No! No! – Yes! | -不行 -行的 |
[1:49:27] | Hurry! Come! | 快点 出来 |
[1:49:29] | – Move! We have to hurry.- Over there! Over there! | -快走 我们得抓紧 -去那儿 那儿 |
[1:49:33] | Take all these people with you. Go, go, go! | 你带着这些人 快走 |
[1:49:42] | I want to stay with you! | 我想和你一起留下 |
[1:49:44] | Go with them. It is too dangerous. | 和他们走 这里太危险了 |
[1:49:46] | – Rosa, down there! – I want to stay! | -卢梭 下去 -我要留下 |
[1:49:48] | Go with them. It is not safe here. | 和他们一起走吧 这里不安全 |
[1:49:54] | Don’t try and fight them. | 不要硬拼 |
[1:49:56] | Just slow them down and come and join us. | 拖住他们后就过来汇合 |
[1:50:02] | Chaya, please. Go with them. It’s not safe. | 凯雅求你了 和他们走吧 这儿不安全 |
[1:50:06] | – No. – Go with them! | -不 -离开这 |
[1:50:09] | – Take her. – Chaya… Chaya! Move! Go! | -把她带走 -凯雅 凯雅 走 快走 |
[1:50:17] | Move, Chaya. Go. | 走啊 凯雅 走 |
[1:50:41] | Quickly! Let me help you. Come. | 快点 我来帮你 过来 |
[1:51:15] | They’re moving to the right. Go. | 他们向右边转移了 |
[1:51:29] | Go! | 走 |
[1:51:43] | Come. Come! | 快 过来 |
[1:52:02] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[1:52:44] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[1:52:50] | We have to keep going! | 我们得一直走下去 |
[1:52:52] | The Germans will be here soon. | 德国人马上就会来了 |
[1:52:54] | Are the others back yet? | 其他人也撤回来了吗 |
[1:52:57] | Asael? | 阿索 |
[1:53:04] | Tuvia? Do we stay or go? | 图维亚 我们走还是留 |
[1:53:09] | We have to wait for the others. We can’t leave them. | 要等其他的人 不能把他们扔下 |
[1:53:12] | – We could hide. – I say fight them here. | -应该藏起来 -我说就在这儿干一场 |
[1:53:15] | – That’s crazy. – Tuvia? | -你疯了吗 -图维亚 |
[1:53:17] | – My father cannot make it. – There are snakes. | -我父亲挨不住了 -有蛇 |
[1:53:19] | – The children. – Put them on our shoulders! | -保护孩子 -把他们扛在肩膀上 |
[1:53:23] | -Tuvia, What do we do? – We can’t leave the others. | -图维亚 我们怎么办 -不能扔下他们 |
[1:53:26] | The others are dead. | 剩下的人 那些人都死了 |
[1:53:30] | Tuvia! Tuvia! | 图维亚 图维亚 |
[1:53:36] | -What are we going to do? – What’s wrong with him? | -我们该怎么办 -他是怎么了 |
[1:53:45] | – Come. – No. Do you have a weapon? | -走啊 -不 你有武器吗 |
[1:53:50] | – Yes. – Give it to me. | -有的 -给我 |
[1:53:52] | Give it to me! | 给我 |
[1:54:00] | You use this on yourself before you let them take you. | 在他们抓住你之前 用它了结自己 |
[1:54:08] | – Why are we stopping? – Asael! They’re alive! | -为什么停下 -阿索 他们还活着 |
[1:54:12] | Someone take him. | 谁帮帮他 |
[1:54:14] | They’re coming! | 德国人马上过来了 |
[1:54:17] | They’re coming! Why aren’t we moving? | 德国人来了 我们怎么还不走啊 |
[1:54:20] | – Huh? We must keep going! – Through there? | -我们得往前走 -穿过那里吗 |
[1:54:24] | – It is impossible. – Nothing is impossible! | -那不可能 -没什么不可能 |
[1:54:28] | What we all have done is impossible! | 我们所做的 本身就是不可能的 |
[1:54:33] | Tuvia! | 图维亚 |
[1:54:38] | The troops are coming. | 德军过来了 |
[1:54:40] | God will not part these waters. We will do it ourselves. | 上帝不会为我们开路 我们得靠自己 |
[1:54:44] | – But how? – Not by miracles! | -可是怎么靠自己 -不指望奇迹 |
[1:54:48] | We will do it together, by our strength! | 我们齐心合力 万众一心 |
[1:54:51] | Give me the rope from your pack. Give me your belt. | 把你的行李绳给我 还有你的腰带 |
[1:54:54] | – Quickly. – There’s not enough rope. | -快点 -绳子不够用 |
[1:54:57] | We will link arms, make a chain. | 我们手挽着手 连上 |
[1:54:58] | What if someone slips? | 要是有人手软了怎么办 |
[1:55:00] | The strong will take care of the weak. Give me your belt. | 强壮的照顾体弱的 把你的腰带给我 |
[1:55:04] | Give him your belt. Give him your belt. | 给我你的腰带 给我你的腰带 |
[1:55:07] | – Here, take these. – Use this, too. | -给 拿着吧 -这个也给你 |
[1:55:12] | – I have a belt. – Here. | -我也有腰带 -给你 |
[1:55:32] | Ssh. Quiet! | 安静 |
[1:56:41] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[1:57:01] | Tuvia! | 图维亚 |
[1:57:02] | Keep moving, keep moving. | 继续走 继续走 |
[1:57:05] | You can’t sleep here. It’s not time for sleeping now. Come on. | 不能睡在这 现在不能睡觉 快走吧 |
[1:57:11] | – Come on. – My books… | -快点 -我的书 |
[1:57:33] | Asael! Look! We’ve made it! | 阿索 快看 我们成功了 |
[1:58:04] | Tuvia! | 图维亚 |
[1:58:23] | Tuvia. | 图维亚 |
[1:58:25] | – I’ve got something to say. – No, no. You rest now. Don’t talk. | -我有话要说 -不 你该休息 别说话了 |
[1:58:29] | – Don’t talk. – No! | -不要说话 -我要说 |
[1:58:31] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:58:35] | I… I almost lost my faith. | 我…我差点失去信仰 |
[1:58:41] | But you were sent by God to save us. | 但你是上帝派来拯救我们的 |
[1:58:47] | Ridiculous. | 一派胡言 |
[1:58:49] | I know! | 我知道 |
[1:58:52] | But, just in case… | 但是 万一 |
[1:58:56] | I thank Him, and I thank you. | 我感谢上帝 也感谢你 |
[1:59:30] | Tank! Take cover! | 有坦克 找掩护 |
[1:59:34] | – Everybody, down! Down, get down! – Get down! Move! | -大伙儿 快趴下 趴下 -快躲起来 |
[1:59:38] | – Take cover! Take cover! – Get down! | -找掩护 找掩护 -趴下 |
[1:59:44] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:59:48] | Tuvia! What do we do? | 图维亚 我们怎么办 |
[1:59:51] | – Try and go back across the river? – No! We stay and fight! | -回河对岸去吗 -不 我们留下战斗 |
[2:00:00] | Get the ammunition to the guns! To the guns! | 装弹药 装弹药 |
[2:00:26] | Isaac! Take those! | 伊萨克 拿着这个 |
[2:01:01] | Isaac! | 伊萨克 |
[2:01:05] | Ammunition. Ammunition! There. | 弹药 弹药 那儿 |
[2:02:17] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[2:03:40] | Come, come. | 来 来呀 |
[2:04:03] | Strip the bodies of weapons and ammunition only. Take this. | 翻武器和弹药 拿着这个 |
[2:04:07] | – Anything else? – No. Get the injured into the forest. | -还有吗 -没了 把伤员带进森林 |
[2:04:10] | – What about the dead? – We have to keep moving. | -死了的呢 -我们必须继续走下去 |
[2:04:13] | Everybody, gather your belongings! We must get out of the open! | 大伙儿 集中财物 我们得离开空地 |
[2:04:20] | – Shulman? – Yes, Tuvia? | -舒尔曼 -什么事 图维亚 |
[2:04:22] | Everybody. Tell them weapons only. | 告诉大家只拿武器 |
[2:04:24] | – Of course. Weapons only! – Shulman? | -好的 只拿武器 -舒尔曼 |
[2:04:27] | You’ve been promoted. Congratulations. | 你升职了 恭喜你 |
[2:04:35] | Weapons only! Weapons only, everyone! Move. | 只拿武器 只拿武器 所有人 快 |
[2:04:39] | Let’s move, please. | 我们走吧 好吗 |
[2:05:10] | – Where is the rest of your unit? – Good question. | -你部队的其他人呢 -问得好 |
[2:05:15] | Are you going back? | 你还会回去吗 |
[2:05:19] | No. | 不 |
[2:05:24] | Well, we have a new camp to build. | 我们要建个新的营地 |
[2:05:37] | Perhaps you… have room for one more. | 也许你 还可以给我留个地方 |
[2:05:51] | Let’s go! Come on. | 我们走吧 快点 |
[2:06:18] | – Do you see that? – What? | -知道吗 -什么 |
[2:06:29] | The forest. Beautiful, isn’t it? | 这森林 多美啊 |
[2:06:30] | Yes, it is. | 是呀 是很美 |