时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | All I’m saying is I find it difficult to believe. | 我只想说很难相信 |
[00:13] | But it’s the truth, Mary. | 但这是真的,玛丽 |
[00:16] | -[Mary] Really? -Honest to God. | -真的吗? -真的 |
[00:18] | So, if I was to go next door and open that washing basket of yours… | 我要是去隔壁打开妳的洗衣篮… |
[00:21] | You wouldn’t find any darks. | 妳找不到暗色衣服的 |
[00:25] | What, do you think I’m holding out on you? | 什么,妳认为我在隐瞒妳? |
[00:27] | I don’t know what to believe. | 我不知道要相信什么 |
[00:29] | Listen, I’ve plenty of coloreds. You’re welcome to my coloreds. | 听著,我有很多有色衣物妳可以洗 |
[00:32] | I’m not interested in your coloreds, Sarah. | 我对妳的有色衣物没兴趣,莎拉 |
[00:34] | It’s darks I need. Oh, listen, Da. | 我需要暗色衣物,喔,听著,爸… |
[00:36] | Do not be starting at me about darks, Mary. | 别让我开始说暗色衣服的事,玛丽 |
[00:38] | I’ve given you whatever darks I have. | 我可以给妳暗色衣服 |
[00:40] | Stick on a half load and be done with it, woman. | 洗半篮就好了,女人 |
[00:42] | A half load goes against everything I stand for. You know that, Da. | 半篮跟我理念不合,你明知道的,爸 |
[00:45] | You away to do the big shop, Da? | -你要去采购,爸? -对 杰瑞!杰瑞! |
[00:47] | Aye. Gerry! Gerry! | |
[00:50] | I don’t see why that useless drip you call a husband has to be coming. | 我不懂妳那没用的丈夫为什么要来 |
[00:53] | Because someone needs to drive and you’ve been suspended, again. | 因为有人得开车 你驾照被吊销了…不是第一次 |
[00:56] | -What did you do this time, Daddy? -[Joe] Nothing! | -你这次做了什么,爹地? -没有! |
[00:58] | It’s RUC discrimination. | 这是皇家阿尔斯特警队歧视 |
[01:00] | The only crime I committed was to be born a Catholic. | 我唯一犯过的罪 是生下来就是天主教徒 |
[01:02] | Gerry’s never been suspended and he’s a Catholic. | 杰瑞就没被吊销过驾照 他也是天主教 |
[01:04] | He’s also a prick, but that’s by the by. | 他也是混帐,但这没那么重要 |
[01:06] | -Cut that out, Da. -Found some. | 别这样说,爸! 找到一些暗色衣物了!玛丽 |
[01:07] | -Oh! -Found some, Mary. | |
[01:13] | -Great. -Right. That’s us away. | -太好了 -好,我们走了 |
[01:15] | Have a nice time. | 祝你们愉快 |
[01:16] | Tell that Free State fucker to shift his hole. | 叫那自由邦王八蛋闭嘴 |
[01:19] | [door opens] | |
[01:21] | I’m sure we will. | 我们会的 |
[01:23] | There’s no shame in doing a half load, you know, Mary. | 洗半篮并不可耻,玛丽 |
[01:26] | I can’t, Sarah. I physically can’t. | 我不行,莎拉,我真的不行 |
[01:29] | [overlapping chattering] | |
[01:31] | [“Ice, Ice, Baby” by Vanilla Ice plays] | |
[01:33] | ♪ Ice, ice, baby ♪ | |
[01:37] | ♪ Ice, ice, baby All right, stop ♪ | |
[01:40] | Hey! Let me look at that. | 嘿!我看看 |
[01:43] | You call that clean, do you? | 你认为这算干净吗? |
[01:45] | Different standards, you see, Mary. | 不同的标准,玛丽 |
[01:48] | You’re not in England now, son. | 你不在英格兰了,小子 |
[01:49] | Orla was the one who washed it. | 这是欧拉洗的 好 |
[01:51] | Oh, okay. | |
[01:54] | Okay. I have had it with you, James, | 好,我受够了,詹姆斯! |
[01:57] | and your picking, picking, picking, and I won’t take it anymore. | 你一直挑剔我 我受不了了,你听到了吗? 妳没事吧,欧拉? |
[02:01] | -Do you hear me? -Is everything okay, Orla? | |
[02:04] | [Sarah] I warned you, Orla. | 我警告过妳了,欧拉 |
[02:05] | You’re putting yourself under too much pressure. | 妳让自己压力太大了 |
[02:09] | Can’t fail, Mammy. | 我不能失败 |
[02:10] | Since when have you been troubled by exams? | 妳何时开始烦恼考试了? |
[02:12] | Exams? What are you on about, Erin? | 考试? 妳在说什么,艾琳? |
[02:15] | -What are you on about, Orla? -Step. | 妳在说什么,欧拉? -踏板 -什么? 有氧踏板操 |
[02:17] | -I’m sorry? -Step aerobics. | |
[02:19] | Orla’s got really into step aerobics. | 欧拉很迷有氧踏板操 |
[02:21] | Her instructor says she’s a natural. | 她有氧老师认为她很有天赋 |
[02:23] | Says she’s got what it takes to go all the way. | 说她有天赋能进这行 |
[02:26] | All the way in step aerobics? | 进有氧踏板操这行? |
[02:27] | But it’s out of control now, Mary. | 但现在失控了,玛丽 |
[02:29] | She’s stepping morning, noon and night. | 她早中晚都在做踏板操 |
[02:31] | Apart from anything else, it’s dangerous. | 另外,这也很危险 |
[02:34] | She nearly came through the ceiling yesterday. | 她昨天差点穿过天花板 |
[02:36] | Okay, she might be gifted, | 好,她可能有天赋 |
[02:39] | but I just want her to have a normal childhood. | 但我要她有正常的童年 |
[02:42] | I won’t give it up. I can’t. | 我不会放弃的 我不能 |
[02:44] | Listen to yourself, love. | 听听妳自己的话,亲爱的 |
[02:47] | Now, whites. | 现在…白衣服 |
[02:50] | ♪ Word to your mother ♪ | |
[02:52] | ♪ Ice, ice, baby Too cold ♪ | |
[02:56] | ♪ Ice, ice, baby Too cold, too cold ♪ | |
[03:00] | ♪ Ice, ice, baby Too cold, too cold ♪ | |
[03:04] | ♪ Ice, ice, baby Too cold, too cold ♪ | (照片冲洗) |
[03:16] | I got my eye on you, boy. | 我在盯著你看,小子 |
[03:18] | Jesus, Joe. | 天哪,乔! |
[03:19] | What are you doing here? Meeting your fancy woman, I suppose. | 你在那里做什么? 跟情妇见面? |
[03:22] | No, I’m not. I’m collecting Mary’s photographs. | 不,我在拿玛丽的照片 |
[03:24] | And if I was having an illicit rendezvous with my mistress, | 我要是跟情妇有不法之约 |
[03:28] | I’m not sure that the supermarket | 我不确定在我岳父采购的超市见面 |
[03:29] | that my father-in-law is doing the big shop in | |
[03:32] | -would be the best place for it, really. -“Quinn”, you said? | 是不是好主意 你说是昆吗? |
[03:34] | -That’s right. Great. -Here we go. | -没错 -来了 |
[03:36] | That’ll be £3.75, please. And have you got your wee docket there? | -很好 -3镑75 -你有小单子吗? -有 这是一张这么大的红单子 -对 -深蓝色字体 对,我知道 |
[03:39] | -Yeah, I do. -It’s a wee red slip of paper, | |
[03:41] | -about yea big. -Yeah. | |
[03:43] | -Dark blue lettering, it has. -Yeah, I know. | |
[03:45] | Not a navy blue, more like a royal blue. | -不是海军蓝,比较像皇家蓝 -我知道看起来像什么 |
[03:46] | I know what it looks like. | |
[03:47] | Times New Roman, I believe the font is called. | 字体名称应该是“泰晤士新罗马” |
[03:50] | -I just can’t find it. -Prick. | 我只是找不到 混帐 听著,对不起,一定要单子吗? |
[03:52] | Uh, look, I’m sorry. Do you absolutely need it? | |
[03:57] | I’m afraid I do, sir, yes. Proof of ID. | 不好意思,是的 证件证明 |
[03:59] | But you have my surname written on it there. | 但这上面有我的姓氏 |
[04:02] | How do I know that’s your surname? | 我怎知道这是你姓氏? |
[04:03] | Because I told you it was my surname. | 因为我说了这是我的姓氏 |
[04:05] | -You could be lying. -Why would I lie? | 你可能在说谎 我为何要说谎? |
[04:07] | To get your hands on someone else’s photos. | 拿别人的照片 |
[04:09] | Why would I want somebody else’s photos? | 我为什么要拿别人的照片? |
[04:11] | Who would pay for somebody else’s photos? | 谁会付钱买别人的照片? |
[04:13] | -Stalker, maybe. -Yeah, exactly. Very good, sir. | 跟踪狂? 对,没错,很好,跟踪狂 我不是跟踪狂 |
[04:16] | -A stalker. -I’m not a stalker. | |
[04:18] | Look, why don’t you just go home and have a wee look for your wee docket? | 听著,你何不回家找小单子呢? |
[04:22] | No. This is ridiculous. | 不,这太夸张了 |
[04:23] | Just open that up and take out one of the photos. | 打开看其中一张照片就好 |
[04:29] | You see? That’s me wife there. | 你看吧,那是我太太 |
[04:32] | How do I know you’re not just telling me that? | 我怎么知道你不是只说说? |
[04:33] | ‘Cause that’s me standing beside her. | 因为我站在她身边 |
[04:37] | I suppose you do look a bit like this man. | 你看起来是有点像他 |
[04:39] | I am this man. | 我就是他 |
[04:42] | -It could be you. -It’s definitely me. | -可能是你 -绝对是我! |
[04:45] | My name is Gerry Quinn. This is my father-in-law, Joe. | 我叫杰瑞昆 这是我岳父乔,他能替我作证 |
[04:48] | He can vouch for me. | |
[04:50] | I’ve never seen this man before in my life. | 我这辈子没见过这个人 |
[04:54] | No docket, no photographs. | 没有单子就没有照片 |
[04:56] | ♪ We’ll be together Like birds of a feather ♪ | |
[04:59] | -♪ Like some things are meant to be ♪ | |
[05:01] | -Great. | 好 (主题?一、大卡车? 二、2000年生活?) 每个十份,珍妮要喝茶 |
[05:02] | ♪ One way or another ♪ | |
[05:05] | ♪ You know we’ll be together ♪ | |
[05:07] | ♪ Because I know he loves me ♪ | |
[05:11] | ♪ I’m sending a message to Anyone that flirts with you ♪ | |
[05:16] | Ten copies of each, please, and Jenny wants a tea. | |
[05:24] | Okay, guys. | 好,各位,别忘了 我们“搜寻自我”的 写作比赛稿件放这里 |
[05:25] | Don’t forget, entries for our “searching for myself ” writing competition | |
[05:30] | are to be placed here. | |
[05:31] | If you could all spread the word, that’d be fabby-dabby-do. | 你们要是能散布消息就太棒了 |
[05:34] | -Fabby-dabby-dick. -Can I have your attention, please? | -“大肉棒了” -各位注意 |
[05:38] | Get down. Get down. | 下来 |
[05:42] | I’ve received a phone call from Louise Kerr’s mother, | 我刚接到路易斯克尔母亲来电 |
[05:44] | -and it’s not looking great. -Oh, God. | 情况并不妙 |
[05:46] | I just can’t believe it. | 天哪,我不敢相信 |
[05:47] | It’s unlikely she’ll be returning to school before the end of the year, | 她应该年底前不会回来上学了 |
[05:50] | so I think the only thing we can do now is– | 我认为我们唯一能做的… |
[05:52] | -Pray for her? -No. What use would that do? | -替她祈祷? -不,祈祷有什么用? |
[05:54] | No, I think the best thing we can do | 不,我认为能做最棒的事 是决定谁能担任编辑的任务 |
[05:55] | is decide who will fulfill the role of editor now. | |
[05:59] | Sister Michael, some of us have actually already discussed this eventuality, | 麦柯修女,我们有些人已经讨论过了 |
[06:03] | and the thing is, well, nobody’s comfortable | 事情是… 没人能胜任路易斯的职位的 |
[06:06] | stepping into Louise’s shoes. | |
[06:07] | It feels a bit, sort of, disrespectful. | 感觉有点…不尊重 |
[06:10] | We think this issue should be canceled. | 我们认为这期杂志该取消 |
[06:12] | Right, well, fair enough, if nobody is willing to take her place– | 好,要是没人愿意接的话… |
[06:15] | -I’ll do it. -Excuse me? | -我来 -什么? |
[06:18] | I’ll take her place. I’ll step into her shoes. | 我来接她的职位 |
[06:21] | -I’ll do it. -Really? | -我来 -真的吗? |
[06:23] | -Absolutely. -[Jenny] No, you can’t. | -没错 -不行 |
[06:25] | We are making a statement. You’re ruining our statement. | 我们要做个宣言 妳破坏了我们的宣言 |
[06:28] | Look, girls, I know Louise meant a lot to you all. | 听著,女孩们 -我知道路易斯之前对妳们很重要 -她还没死,艾琳! 是还没 |
[06:32] | -She’s not dead, Erin. -Well, not yet. | |
[06:35] | Hopefully, she won’t, you know, die, | 希望她不会…死掉 |
[06:38] | but if she does, the show must go on. | 但如果她死了 戏要继续演 |
[06:41] | Isn’t that right, Sister Michael? | 对吧,麦柯修女 |
[06:44] | You terrify me. | 妳吓到我了 |
[06:45] | You can’t be the editor. | 妳不能当编辑 |
[06:46] | You’ve never written an article, Erin. | 妳连文章都没写过 |
[06:48] | That’s because I can’t get anything past Rupert Murdoch over there. | 因为我事事都得经过鲁伯特梅铎 |
[06:51] | This isn’t fair. You can’t let it happen, Sister. | 不公平 妳不能让这事发生 |
[06:54] | I know, but I’m bored now, so it looks like I probably will. | 我知道 但我很无聊,所以我大概会准许 |
[06:58] | Good luck, all. | 祝妳们好运 你怎能丢掉小单子,杰瑞? |
[06:59] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
[07:02] | How could you have lost the wee docket, Gerry? | |
[07:05] | Aye, everybody knows you have to hang on to the wee docket. | 大家都知道要留著小单子 |
[07:07] | Look, I’ve said that I’m sorry. | 听著,我说过对不起了 那些是我的生日照,天哪 |
[07:10] | They were my birthday photos, for God’s sake. | |
[07:13] | There’s definitely grounds for an annulment here, Mary. | 这的确可以当作撤销婚姻的理由 |
[07:15] | I mean, you only turn 33 once. | 人只有一次33岁 |
[07:17] | You’ve been 33 a few times now, in fairness, Mary. | 妳现在已经33岁好几次了 |
[07:19] | Well, aren’t you a brave man, given the circumstances? | 状况如此,你还真勇敢 |
[07:21] | Mary, come on. Would you not reconsider? | 玛丽,拜托,妳不考虑吗? |
[07:23] | -[Mary] No, Da. -[Joe] Please, love. | -不,爸 -拜托,亲爱的 |
[07:25] | -Just the once. -I’m not letting you hit him, Da. | -就这一次 -我不会让你揍他的,爸 |
[07:27] | I’m devastated. That was when I lost the half-stone | 我好绝望 那是我减掉3公斤多的时候 |
[07:30] | doing the Rosemary Conley, as well. | |
[07:31] | My collar bone was sort of poking through my skin. | 我的锁骨穿过皮肤 |
[07:34] | Do you remember, Mary? | 妳记得吗,玛丽? |
[07:35] | Aye, you were far too thin, Sarah. | 对,妳那时太瘦了,莎拉 |
[07:37] | No, it was. It was brilliant, | 我知道我很瘦,太棒了 |
[07:39] | and now I haven’t got so much as a photograph to look back on. | 我没有照片可以回忆了 |
[07:42] | Look, it’s gone. The docket’s gone. | 听著,照片没了 小单子不见了 |
[07:45] | -Why don’t we just move on? -Why don’t you just move out? | 我们何不忘掉就好? 你何不搬出去好了 |
[07:48] | Guess who’s been made editor of the school magazine! | 你们猜谁当上学校杂志的编辑了 |
[07:51] | Me! I have. | 我! 我当上了! |
[07:54] | -Can you believe it? -[Mary] Oh, Christ. My whites. | 你们能相信吗? 天哪,我的白衣服! |
[07:59] | I think I know what happened to the wee docket. | 我知道小单子怎么了 |
[08:03] | [“If My Friends Could See Me Now” playing] | |
[08:08] | [school bell rings] | |
[08:10] | ♪ If they could see me now That old gang of mine ♪ | |
[08:14] | ♪ I’m eatin’ fancy chow And drinkin’ fancy wine ♪ | |
[08:17] | ♪ I’d like those stumblebums To see for a fact ♪ | |
[08:21] | ♪ The kind of top-drawer First-rate chums I attract ♪ | |
[08:25] | ♪ All I can say is “Wow, look at where I am” ♪ | |
[08:28] | ♪ I landed, pow Right in a pot of jam ♪ | |
[08:33] | Dick. | 混帐 |
[08:36] | ♪ If my friends could see me– ♪ | |
[08:38] | Good morning, team! | 早安,团队! |
[08:40] | [door closes] | |
[08:42] | Where is everyone? | 大家在哪里? |
[08:45] | They quit. | 他们辞职了 |
[08:46] | What? You’re not serious. | 什么?妳说真的吗? |
[08:48] | They all think what you did was pretty out of order, Erin. | 他们都认为妳很没分寸,艾琳 |
[08:50] | -I see. -And that you’re a bit ruthless. | 我懂了 -认为妳很残忍 -好 -很冷淡 -对 |
[08:53] | -Okay. -And cold. | |
[08:54] | Right. -Nobody really has any respect for you. | 没人真的尊敬妳 |
[08:57] | Yes, all right, thank you. | 对,好,谢谢 |
[09:01] | Well, I appreciate that you’re still here, Aisling. | 我很感激妳还在,艾斯玲 |
[09:03] | I really do. I’m not gonna lie. | 真的 我不说谎,只剩我们两个会很辛苦的 |
[09:05] | Just the two of us, it’s gonna be tough, | |
[09:08] | but if you’re not afraid of the challenge, then neither am I. | 但妳要是不怕挑战 那我也不怕 |
[09:12] | Yeah. I only came back because I forgot my inhaler. | 对 我回来只因为我忘了吸入药剂 |
[09:18] | Fine. Puff off. | 好吧,去吧! |
[09:20] | I don’t need you. I don’t need any of you. | 我不需要妳! 我不需要妳们!我有自己的人马! 我们会让妳们知道妳们有多业余! |
[09:22] | I’ve got my own people, and we’ll show you up for the amateurs that you are. | |
[09:26] | My people are shit hot. Do you hear me? | 我的人马超他妈赞的! 妳有听到吗?他妈超赞! |
[09:29] | Shit hot! | |
[09:31] | [James] Okay. Right. Okay. | 好,对 |
[09:34] | How do I do a new line again? | 我要怎么画一条新线? |
[09:36] | [Michelle] Return. Jesus, James. | 输入 -詹姆斯,几次? -输入 |
[09:38] | -How many times? -Return. | |
[09:40] | -I can’t understand. -[copier beeping] | 我不懂…拜托! 真的吗? |
[09:42] | -Come on! -Seriously? | |
[09:45] | Will you be quiet? | 妳可以静一点吗? |
[09:46] | I’m trying to get my creative juices flowing over here. | 我想让创意汁液流动 |
[09:49] | Okay. You’re gonna have to never say that again. | 好,妳不要再说这句话了 |
[09:51] | Enough. Come on. | 够了!拜托,我们得决定头条 |
[09:52] | We need to make a call on our late story. | |
[09:55] | Okay. So, let’s… | 好,那么…我们… |
[09:59] | Would you stop doing that, please? | 妳可以住手了吗? |
[10:00] | I can’t let my heart rate drop, I’m afraid, Erin. | 我不能让心跳降低,对不起,艾琳 |
[10:03] | Let’s just run through some of our favorite ideas. | 我们来检查几个最棒的点子 |
[10:06] | So, firstly, animals. | 那么首先,“动物” |
[10:08] | -Animals. Can someone elaborate? -[Erin] Yeah. | 动物,谁能解释一下吗? |
[10:11] | So, this concept would focus on animals, | 对,这个概念会放在… 动物… |
[10:15] | alongside pictures of famous people who look a bit like animals. | 就放在 看起来像动物的名人照片旁 |
[10:19] | -Michelle Pfeiffer looks like a cat. -Exactly. | 蜜雪儿菲佛看起来像猫 的确 |
[10:21] | [James] Okay. Right. Animals. | 好,动物 |
[10:24] | Uh, what’s the next one? Shoes of the– | -下一个呢?鞋子… -世界的鞋子 这代表? |
[10:26] | -Shoes of the world. -And that involves…? | |
[10:28] | So, this piece would concentrate on different shoes from around the world, | 这个文章会探讨世界上不同的鞋子 |
[10:33] | sitting alongside pictures of, you know, different shoes from around the world. | 放在照片旁… 世界上不同的鞋子 |
[10:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:40] | So, like, how in Russia they wear boots because– | 像在俄国,他们会穿靴子,因为… |
[10:43] | -It’s Baltic. -And in India they wear sandals because– | -波罗的海 -印度穿凉鞋,因为… |
[10:45] | It’s boiling. | 很热 |
[10:47] | So that’s it, is it? | 就这样吗? |
[10:50] | Thoughts? | 有什么想法? |
[10:52] | I’m not totally convinced by either of them, if I’m honest. | 老实说,这两个我都不是很确定 (新闻议题:动物照片 世界的鞋子) |
[11:00] | Oh, my God. They’re shit. | 天哪,这真烂 |
[11:03] | They’re absolutely shit. | 这真的很烂! |
[11:07] | How can we print this utter shit? | 我们要怎么印这种烂新闻? |
[11:10] | -Okay, don’t panic. -Don’t panic? | -嘿,别慌张 -“别慌张” |
[11:12] | Don’t panic, James? | “别慌张”,詹姆斯? |
[11:14] | “Shoes of the world”. What does that even mean? | “世界的鞋子”?这是什么意思? |
[11:17] | -Yeah, we’re fucked. -[Erin] No. It’s okay. | -对,我们完了 -不,没关系 |
[11:19] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的,我们… 我们得稍微改变一下方法 |
[11:21] | We-we-we just need to change our approach slightly. | |
[11:25] | The writing competition? | 写作比赛? |
[11:26] | Exactly. There’s bound to be something in here we can steal. | 没错,这里应该有东西可以偷 |
[11:29] | We can just steal something, | 我们可以偷东西就好 |
[11:31] | and we’ll-we’ll just steal someone’s idea | 我们该偷点子,当成自己的 |
[11:33] | and we’ll pass it off as our own. | |
[11:35] | Journalistic integrity at its finest. | 真是记者风骨 |
[11:37] | “Searching for Myself”? What a load of balls. | “搜寻自我”真是狗屁 |
[11:40] | -Oh, my God. -Let’s see. | 天哪 来看看 |
[11:43] | “Suffocation: The Secret Life of a Gay Teenager”. | “窒息:同性恋青少年的秘密生活” |
[11:47] | It’s anonymous. | 这是匿名的 |
[11:51] | -It wasn’t me. -[Erin] No. | 不是我 |
[11:52] | This was written by a girl. A real-life lesbian walks among us. | 不,这是女生写的 我们身边有真正的女同性恋 |
[11:56] | I don’t really believe in lesbians. | 我不相信同性恋是真的 |
[11:58] | This is perfect. We’ll just print this. | 太棒了!我们就印这个 |
[12:00] | -Come on, Erin, you can’t do that. -Why not? | 拜托,艾琳,妳不能这样 为什么不能? |
[12:03] | We’ll get in trouble, real trouble, big trouble. | 我们会惹上大麻烦的 |
[12:05] | You’re not afraid of a bit of controversy? | 妳不怕一点争议,对吧? |
[12:07] | Yes. Actually, yes, I am. | 对!我很怕! |
[12:09] | Something like this could go on our permanent record, Erin. | 这会被放进永久保存纪录的 |
[12:12] | And what’s more important, Clare? | 什么最重要,克莱儿? |
[12:14] | Your permanent record or… telling this poor girl’s story? | 妳的永久保存纪录,还是… 诉说这可怜女孩的故事? |
[12:18] | My permanent record. | 我的永久保存纪录 |
[12:21] | -Count me out. -Fine. | 我退出! 好吧! |
[12:23] | Well, this issue of The Habit will go down in history! | 但这期《习惯》会进入历史! |
[12:26] | In history, I say! | 我说进入历史! |
[12:28] | You seriously need to chill the fuck out. | 妳真的得他妈的冷静点 (《习惯》女同性恋的秘密!) |
[12:35] | [Sister Michael] Not happening. | 不可能! |
[12:37] | -But, Sister Michael– -Don’t even think about arguing. | 可是,麦柯修女… 连回嘴都别想 |
[12:39] | I can’t be doing with the board of governors | 我不能让学校董事会 |
[12:41] | getting wind of something like this at the moment. | 现在听到这种消息 |
[12:43] | They’re a thorn in my ass at the best of times. | 他们对我如芒在背 |
[12:45] | I mean, for God’s sake, Erin, what happened to “Shoes of the World”? | 天哪,艾琳,“世界的鞋子”怎么了? |
[12:48] | This is more important. | 这更重要 |
[12:50] | This is about, you know, gay rights. | 这是关于… 妳知道的,同性恋权利 |
[12:53] | I see. And I take it that’s what the camp shirts are in aid of. | 我懂了 我猜这就是你们制服这样穿的原因? |
[12:56] | A very serious uniform violation, by the way. | 你们违反了制服规定 |
[12:58] | But let’s take one problem at a time, shall we? | 但我们一次解决一个问题,好吗? |
[13:01] | This isn’t a problem, Sister. | 这不是问题,修女 |
[13:02] | This is groundbreaking journalism. | 这是破天荒的新闻 |
[13:06] | They are not to be distributed tomorrow. Do I make myself clear? | 这明天不能发行 我说得够清楚了吗? |
[13:09] | But that’s censorship. | 但这就是审查 |
[13:11] | Well done. You are correct. | 做得好,你说对了 |
[13:13] | You’re being censored, now go. | 你们被审查了,走吧 |
[13:23] | You see, I was so focused on pissing off that gobshite | 我太专心要气死我女儿 |
[13:25] | my eldest girl’s unfortunate enough to be married to, | 不幸结婚的那个混帐 |
[13:28] | that I completely lost sight of the fact | 我完全忘了 |
[13:31] | that they were really her birthday photos. | 这些是我女儿的生日照 |
[13:33] | And my other girl, my younger girl, | 我另一个比较小的女儿 |
[13:35] | well, she was looking very slim at the time, so go and grab them for me, | 她那时候看起来很瘦 帮我拿照片,当个好人 |
[13:39] | there’s a good fella. | |
[13:41] | I can’t accept that. | 我不能接受这个 |
[13:43] | I think something’s been lost in translation here, boy. | 好像没说清楚,小子 |
[13:47] | Here, Daddy. Get a whiff of that. | 来,爹地,闻一下 |
[13:50] | -Oh, that’s very nice, love. -It’s you. | 喔,真好,亲爱的 是妳! |
[13:54] | -[Sarah] What? -The photographs. | 什么? 照片 |
[13:56] | Well, I remember you. | 我记得妳 |
[13:58] | I couldn’t forget you. | 我忘不了妳 |
[14:00] | Hope you don’t mind me saying this, | 我希望妳不介意我这样说 |
[14:02] | but you have a cracking clavicle. | 但妳锁骨真美 |
[14:07] | I don’t mind, Ciaran. | 我不介意,开伦 |
[14:09] | I don’t mind at all. | 我一点也不介意 |
[14:14] | Oh, for Christ’s sake. | 喔,天哪 |
[14:16] | It’s wrong. I mean, my God, the injustice of it all. | 这是错的! 我是说…天哪,真没天理 |
[14:21] | You should get that one framed as a wee reminder of your night, Mary. | 妳该把这张装框做纪念,玛丽 |
[14:24] | I’m not in that one. | 那一张没有我 |
[14:25] | No, but it’s stunning of me. | 我知道,但我觉得很美 |
[14:27] | -It is indeed. -[Joe] Hey, boy. | 没错 小子,她邀你来吃晚餐 不是纵欲派对 |
[14:30] | It’s dinner she invited you round for, not an orgy. | |
[14:32] | She basically told us we can’t print the story because it’s about a lesbian. | 她基本上说我们不能发行故事 因为那是女同性恋的故事 |
[14:36] | Do you not think there’s an awful lot of lesbians about nowadays? | 妳不认为近来有很多女同性恋吗? |
[14:39] | You can’t move for lesbians. | 女同性恋多到不行 |
[14:41] | It’s wall-to-wall lesbians out there. | 外头一堆女同性恋 |
[14:44] | -Really? -[Joe] It’s true. | -真的吗? -是真的 |
[14:45] | Brigitte Gallagher, she’s a lesbian. | 布丽吉佳勒海就是女同性恋 |
[14:47] | Brigitte Gallagher, who works in the post office? | 在邮局工作的布丽吉佳勒海? |
[14:49] | -I believe so. -Is she not a vegetarian, Da? | 应该是 她吃素吗,爸? |
[14:52] | Sorry, you’re right. Vegetarian, Brigitte is. | 抱歉,妳说得对,布丽吉吃素 |
[14:55] | Well, it’s an easy mistake to make, Joe. | 这很容易误解的,乔 |
[14:59] | Can I call you Joe? | 我能叫你“乔”吗? |
[15:00] | -No. -Right. | 不行 好 |
[15:03] | Welcome to the club, Ciaran. | 欢迎来到俱乐部,开伦 |
[15:05] | I’m gonna have to make a stand about this, Mammy. | 我得坚持立场,妈咪 |
[15:07] | Ah, no, you won’t, Erin. | 啊,不行,艾琳 |
[15:09] | The school is trying to erase this young girl’s experience, all because she’s gay. | 学校想清除这年轻女孩的体验 只因为她是同性恋 |
[15:15] | I mean, what if it were me? | 要是我怎么办? |
[15:17] | What if it were Orla? | 如果是欧拉怎么办? |
[15:19] | Fine, stick up for the wee lesbian. | 好啦!替女同性恋喉舌 |
[15:21] | I just don’t understand what they eat. | 我不懂她们吃什么 |
[15:26] | [“Let’s Talk About Sex” by Salt-N-Pepa plays] | |
[15:28] | Read all about the wee dyke. | -读小女同性恋的故事 -我们不愿被审查! |
[15:30] | We will not be censored! | |
[15:31] | Lesbians really do exist! | 女同性恋真的存在! |
[15:33] | I support gays, even though I, myself, am not actually gay! | 我支持同性恋!我本身不是同性恋! |
[15:38] | -Come on, Clare. -I don’t wanna get involved. | 拜托,克莱儿! -我不想有牵扯,对不起 懦夫! |
[15:40] | -I’m sorry. -Coward! | |
[15:43] | ♪ Come on Let’s talk about sex, baby ♪ | |
[15:45] | ♪ Let’s talk about you and me ♪ | |
[15:48] | ♪ Let’s talk about All the good things… ♪ | |
[15:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[15:51] | Erin Quinn and her friends are handing out their magazine. | 艾琳昆和朋友在发布杂志 |
[15:55] | They’re ignoring the ban, Sister. | 他们忽视了禁令,修女 妳得阻止他们 |
[15:57] | You need to put a stop to it. | |
[16:03] | Sister, didn’t you hear me? | 修女,妳没听到吗? |
[16:05] | Do you know what, Jenny? I don’t think I did. | 妳知道吗,珍妮?我没听到 |
[16:11] | -Isn’t this mad? -It’s all anyone’s talking about. | 很夸张对吧? 大家都在讨论这个 |
[16:14] | Everyone’s buzzing to find out who she is. | 大家都想知道她是谁 |
[16:17] | Well, if she ever does reveal herself, she’ll basically be a celebrity. | 她要是露面就会变成名人 |
[16:22] | Excuse me. Excuse me, everybody! | 不好意思!各位! |
[16:25] | Excuse me. Excuse me. [clears throat] | 不好意思! 不好意思!对 |
[16:29] | I just wanna say, that if you’re looking for the wee lezzer, | 我只想说 妳们要是想找这个小女同性恋 不用再多看了 因为她就在这里 |
[16:32] | look no further, because here she is. | |
[16:36] | Love women. Can’t get enough of the ladies. | 我爱女性到不行 |
[16:39] | Big fan of the fandango. | 我很爱私处小可爱 |
[16:41] | -Huge. Massive. -[girl 1] Aye, so’s me ma. | -超爱的 -我妈也是 |
[16:43] | Aye, good one. | 干得好 |
[16:45] | -[girl 2] You’re talking shite. -Fuck off. | 他妈的狗屁 去死! |
[16:48] | [“Girls and Boys” by Blur plays] | |
[16:52] | -Hi. -It’s crawled out from under its rock? | 嗨 从石头底下爬出来了,对吧? |
[16:56] | -You should be ashamed of yourself. -I know. I’m sorry. | -妳真该为自己感到羞耻 -我知道,对不起 |
[16:59] | It all just made me a bit nervous. | 我只是有点紧张 |
[17:01] | Everything makes you nervous, Clare. You’re a walking cack attack. | 妳什么都会紧张,克莱儿 妳是个会走路的拉屎机器 |
[17:04] | I can’t help that. It’s the way God made me. | 我不是故意的,神就这样造就了我 |
[17:06] | Michelle’s running round saying it’s her, that she wrote the story, | 蜜雪儿跑来跑去说是她 说她写了这篇故事 |
[17:10] | that she’s the wee lesbian. | 说她是个小女同性恋 |
[17:11] | As if, like. | 好像是 |
[17:13] | -There’d be more chance of it being you. -It is me. | -妳比较有可能一样 -是我 |
[17:15] | No, I mean, I’d be less surprised if it was you. | 不,我是说如果是妳 我还比较不惊讶 |
[17:17] | -It is. -No, it’s not, but if it was– | -是吗? -不是,但是对 |
[17:19] | Erin, it’s me. | 艾琳!是我 |
[17:21] | I’m the wee… lesbian. | 我是小… 女同性恋 |
[17:24] | -So you are, Clare. -I’m not joking. | 对,是妳,克莱儿 我没开玩笑 |
[17:29] | You’re… you’re a lesbian? | 妳… 妳是女同性恋? |
[17:31] | I’ve never been brave enough to say it out loud before, | 我没勇敢到说得出来,但是… |
[17:34] | but I think that’s why I wrote the story, and then it all got too real. | 所以我才写了那篇故事 但变得太写实了 |
[17:37] | I got too scared, but now, well… | 我很害怕,但现在… 嗯 |
[17:41] | you made me realize it’s all okay. | 妳让我知道没关系 |
[17:43] | Don’t blame me. | 别怪我 |
[17:45] | What? | -什么? -妳喜欢女生? |
[17:46] | You fancy girls? | |
[17:47] | Well, that’s sort of an entry level requirement, Erin. | 这算是初级条件,艾琳 |
[17:50] | -I think I’m gonna boke. -Do you mind? | 我要吐了 |
[17:51] | -I’m trying to come out to you. -Well, don’t. | 别这样好吗?我想对妳出柜 不要! |
[17:54] | Don’t come out. Go back in. | 别出柜!回去! |
[17:55] | I don’t wanna go back in. | 我不想回去 |
[17:57] | Well, I’m sorry, Clare, but I’m just not interested in you, not like that. | 对不起,克莱儿,可是… 我对妳没兴趣,不是这样 |
[18:01] | “Not interested in you like that.” Look at the state of you. | 我也对妳没兴趣,看看妳自己 |
[18:04] | Oh, come off it. | 喔,别这样 妳自负到真可怕,艾琳 |
[18:06] | Your arrogance is staggering, Erin. | |
[18:09] | Well, you know what else is staggering? Your gayness. | 妳知道还有什么也很可怕吗 妳是同性恋! |
[18:12] | I really thought you’d understand. | 我以为妳了解的 |
[18:17] | [“Push It” by Salt-N-Pepa plays] | |
[18:18] | ♪ Push it real good ♪ | |
[18:20] | ♪ Ah, push it ♪ | (才艺表演) (你有才华吗?) |
[18:27] | ♪ Pick up on this ♪ | |
[18:30] | She won’t even talk to me. | 她不跟我说话了 |
[18:32] | She doesn’t even want to sit beside me. | 她不想坐我身边 |
[18:35] | In French, she moved next to Kiefer Callaghan, | 她在法文课改坐在姬佛佳勒海旁边 |
[18:38] | so things must be really bad, because Kiefer reeks of piss. | 事情一定很糟糕,因为姬佛很臭 |
[18:42] | Christ’s sake. Is this bastard living with us now? | 天哪!这混帐现在跟我们同住了吗? |
[18:45] | -Daddy’s dead funny, isn’t he? -Yeah. | -爹地真好笑,对吧? -对 |
[18:49] | -I just want my old friend back. -She hasn’t gone anywhere, love. | 我只想跟朋友和好 她没离开,亲爱的 |
[18:54] | [“Money” by DJ Raw Trax plays] | (才艺表演) |
[18:56] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
[18:57] | ♪ I make money Like so what? ♪ | |
[18:59] | ♪ I make money Like so what? ♪ | |
[19:02] | ♪ I make money Like so what? ♪ | |
[19:05] | ♪ Money so phat That it got its own guts ♪ | |
[19:08] | -Can you blame her? -Ignore him, Erin. | 妳们能怪她吗? 别理他,艾琳,这些同性恋只会互挺 |
[19:09] | These gays, they all stick together. | |
[19:11] | I’m not gay. | 我不是同性恋! |
[19:13] | What’s wrong with being gay? | 当同性恋有什么不对? |
[19:14] | He is such a fucking homophobe. | 他真是他妈的恐惧同性恋症 |
[19:20] | ♪ It’s the heart ♪ | |
[19:23] | ♪ Afraid of breaking ♪ | |
[19:28] | ♪ That never ♪ | |
[19:31] | ♪ Learns to dance ♪ | |
[19:34] | Now James isn’t even speaking to me. | 詹姆斯也不跟我说话了 |
[19:37] | Don’t worry about James. James doesn’t count. | 别担心詹姆斯,他不算的 |
[19:39] | ♪ Afraid of waking ♪ | |
[19:43] | ♪ That never ♪ | |
[19:46] | ♪ Takes the chance ♪ | |
[19:50] | -♪ It’s the ones ♪ | -♪ It’s the ones ♪ |
[19:53] | -♪ Who won’t be taken ♪ | -♪ Who won’t be taken ♪ |
[19:57] | ♪ Who cannot seem to give ♪ | |
[20:03] | ♪ And the soul ♪ | |
[20:07] | ♪ Afraid of dying ♪ | |
[20:10] | ♪ That never ♪ | |
[20:14] | ♪ Learns to live ♪ | |
[20:18] | [light applause] | |
[20:21] | Lovely, altogether. | 一起表演真好 |
[20:26] | You know, every year I sit backstage listening to the singers, | 你们知道的,每一年 我坐在后台聆听歌手,让我了解到 录制原歌曲的职业歌手有多厉害 |
[20:30] | and it really makes me realize just how talented the professionals | |
[20:35] | who originally recorded these tracks were. | |
[20:39] | Now, who’s on next? | 下一个是谁? (掌声) |
[20:40] | [lively Celtic music plays] | |
[20:48] | Christ, this is penance. | 天哪,这真是惩罚 |
[20:51] | I’m not doing it again. I mean it this time. | 我不要再做了,我说真的 |
[20:55] | Up next we have Orla McCool. | 下一个是 欧拉麦库尔 |
[21:03] | Christ. | 天哪 |
[21:05] | [“Pray” by Take That plays] | |
[21:24] | ♪ When the time grew near For me to show my love ♪ | |
[21:29] | ♪ The longer I stayed away for ♪ | |
[21:33] | ♪ Hiding from a word I need to hear now ♪ | |
[21:37] | [girls giggle quietly] | |
[21:38] | ♪ Don’t think I’ll hear it again ♪ | |
[21:40] | ♪ Don’t think I’ll hear it again ♪ | |
[21:42] | ♪ But the nights Were always warm with you ♪ | |
[21:47] | ♪ Holding you right by my side ♪ | |
[21:50] | ♪ Right by my side ♪ | |
[21:52] | ♪ But the morning Always comes too soon ♪ | |
[21:56] | ♪ Before I even close my eyes ♪ | |
[22:00] | ♪ Yeah All I do each night is pray ♪ | |
[22:05] | ♪ Oh, yeah ♪ | |
[22:07] | [audience laughing] | |
[22:11] | ♪ All I do each night is think ♪ | |
[22:14] | ♪ Oh, yeah ♪ | |
[22:16] | What’s wrong with her, like? | 她有什么问题? |
[22:17] | She’s such a dick. | 她是个混帐 |
[22:23] | Yeah, she might be a dick. | 她可能是个混帐 |
[22:27] | But she’s my dick. | 但她是我的混帐! |
[22:31] | Actually, she’s our dick. | 她是我们的混帐! |
[22:34] | ♪ And all of the days and the nights ♪ | |
[22:36] | ♪ Oh, I regret it ♪ | |
[22:38] | ♪ I never showed you my love ♪ | |
[22:41] | ♪ I never showed you my love ♪ | |
[22:43] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 喔,天杀的 |
[22:47] | ♪ Holding you right by my side ♪ | |
[22:50] | ♪ Right by my side ♪ | |
[22:52] | ♪ But the morning Always comes too soon ♪ | |
[22:56] | ♪ Before I even close my eyes ♪ | |
[23:00] | ♪ Close my eyes ♪ | |
[23:02] | [newscaster] …in what is already being described | 这场被描述为北爱尔兰冲突 |
[23:04] | as one of the worst atrocities of the Northern Irish conflict. | 最糟糕的残暴事件 |
[23:07] | At least 12 people are thought to be dead, | 至少有12个人死亡,很多人受伤 |
[23:10] | and many more wounded. | |
[23:12] | Emergency services are urging anyone with medical training | 紧急服务要求有医疗训练的人 |
[23:14] | to come to the scene immediately. | 马上来到现场 |
[23:16] | The device was detonated at 3:00 p.m. this afternoon. | 炸弹在下午3点钟解除 |
[23:20] | The RUC say no warning was given. | |
[23:22] | [“Dreams” by The Cranberries plays] | |
[23:24] | ♪ Oh, my life ♪ | |
[23:26] | ♪ Is changing every day ♪ | |
[23:30] | ♪ In every possible way ♪ | |
[23:37] | ♪ And oh, my dreams ♪ | |
[23:41] | ♪ It’s never quite as it seems ♪ | |
[23:45] | ♪ Never quite as it seems ♪ | |
[23:51] | ♪ I know I felt like this before ♪ | |
[23:55] | ♪ But now I’m feeling it even more ♪ | |
[23:59] | ♪ Because it came from you ♪ | |
[24:06] | ♪ Then I open up and see ♪ | |
[24:10] | ♪ The person falling here is me ♪ | |
[24:14] | ♪ A different way to be ♪ | |
[24:21] | [singer vocalizing] |