英文名称:Desert Flower
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:18] | Waris! Waris! | 华莉丝 华莉丝 |
[02:21] | Old Man! | 小老头 |
[02:27] | Waris! | 华莉丝 |
[02:32] | Waris. | 华莉丝 |
[02:34] | Mom says, we have to move on. | 妈妈说 我们得继续赶着羊走 |
[02:37] | Her name is Fattuma. | 她叫法图玛 |
[02:38] | You can’t call a sheep like Allah’s daughter. | 法图玛是阿拉的女儿 不是羊 |
[02:40] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[03:19] | Waris. Come here. Drive there sheeps over there. | 华莉丝 过来 把羊赶到那边去 |
[04:38] | Waris, I don’t want anything to separate us. | 华莉丝 我不希望和你有任何的分离 |
[04:42] | I’ll never leave you alone! | 我永远不会离开你 |
[04:45] | Promise! | 向你承诺 |
[05:24] | London, 9 Years Later | 伦敦 9年后 |
[06:12] | It’s charming day. Isn’t it? | 迷人的一天 不是吗 |
[06:41] | Chocolate skin is useless. | 巧克力色的皮肤很难配衣服 |
[06:46] | Excuse me. Miss. | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[06:54] | Right. I’m getting you security. | 好吧 我送你去保安那 |
[06:57] | If you are student, you own 10% discount when you take care a student cards. | 如果你有学生证 可以打10%的折扣 |
[07:01] | That’s enough. | 受够了 |
[07:50] | Jesus! Fucking nora. | 天啊 你吓死我了 |
[07:52] | I’m calling the police. This is not allowed, yeah? | 我要打电话报警 你不能在这里 知道吗 |
[07:58] | How funny am I? | 很有趣是吧 |
[07:59] | What if I dial 999. Let’s see how funny that is. | 等我打电话报警再看看有多好玩 |
[08:02] | Get out of here now! Never come back. | 马上出去 不要再回来了 |
[08:03] | Off we never got saw each other, OK? | 咱俩当没见过 明白吗 |
[08:06] | – You, out! – I, here. Here! | -你出去 -我就在这里 |
[08:09] | I have nohere else to go! I can’t go back to Somalia! | 我无处可去 也不能回索马里 |
[08:14] | Oh, yeah. Somalia! Yeah, I know. | 索马里 这我听懂了 |
[08:17] | How many years? You? In London? | 你来伦敦多少年了 |
[08:20] | Do you understand me? | 明不明白我的话? |
[08:28] | Six years! And you still don’t speak English. | 6年了 你都不会说英语 |
[08:34] | Today is your lucky day. | 今天是你的幸运的日 |
[08:36] | Is it? | 你未卜先知? |
[08:46] | -See ya. – See ya. | -再见 -再见 |
[09:04] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[09:17] | – I’m getting in Sakus. – Security! | -我在找萨库斯 -找保安 |
[09:39] | Look, you are out of there now, yeah? OK? | 现在你已经出来了 对吧 |
[09:42] | Go get yourself a home shelter or something. | 自己找个露宿者之家 |
[09:47] | – Homeless shelter, yeah? – Go back, go back! | -露宿者之家 明白吗 -回来 回来 |
[11:27] | You bloody little stalker! | 你个小跟踪狂 |
[11:36] | Stop looking at me with your big puppy dog eyes, alright? | 别用你小狗一样的大眼睛盯着我 行吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1093个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:142个,六级词汇:59个,GRE词汇:81个,托福词汇:89个,考研词汇:152个,专四词汇:123个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:271个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[11:51] | Look, I’m not saying you will be allowed to stay the tonight, alright? | 我没说留你过夜 明白吗 |
[11:54] | How do you tell if I want your name? | 我应该如何称呼你 |
[11:58] | Marilyn McLane, and yours? | 玛丽莲·麦克莱恩 你的名字是? |
[12:00] | Waris. | 华莉丝 |
[12:03] | Marilyn | 玛丽莲 |
[12:04] | One night! Yeah? | 就一晚 晓得了? |
[12:11] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[12:13] | It’s fine. She is my sister. | 没事 她是我姐姐 |
[12:15] | And what am I? Your flaming aunt? | 那我是谁 你的印度亲阿姨? |
[12:18] | – See ya. – Bye. – See ya. | -再见 -拜 -再见 |
[12:22] | Found her on the toilet at work. | 上班时在洗手间发现她 |
[12:24] | Give over. | 别编了 |
[12:25] | She just followed me here. | 她一路跟着我到这 |
[12:27] | Forget it. This is a business I’m running. | 不行 我这是做生意 |
[12:29] | Not some charity center for drop outs. | 又不是什么收容所 |
[12:31] | Well. It’s just made my day, isn’t it? | 今天真是不能再好了 |
[12:34] | Royal Academy of Dance don’t think I am suitable for their tuition. | 英国皇家舞蹈学院不录取我 |
[12:37] | So does Royal Ballet School, | 皇家芭蕾舞学校也不录取我 |
[12:38] | the English National School won’t see me for audition. | 国家剧团没让我试镜 |
[12:41] | You know. They won’t even take my calls at the Rein Brant, | 那个雷·布兰特 还是叫罗伯瑞 |
[12:42] | the Robery, the Rubery, the r… | 或罗巴瑞的 连电话都不接 |
[12:44] | Whatever it fucking called. She’ll be fucking then anyway. | 无所谓叫什么破名字 反正烂学校一个 |
[12:46] | They are fool and sucks. | 一群傻瓜混蛋 |
[12:48] | Sod them. | 去他们的 |
[12:49] | There’s plenty of other ballet schools. | 芭蕾舞学校多得很 |
[12:51] | You’re a fantastic dancer. | 你舞跳的非常出色 |
[12:53] | Plus you can bend in places I don’t even possess. | 韧性也不错 我就办不到 |
[12:56] | – Yeah, but can I get rid of these? – There lovely. | -那我能把胸变平吗 -不错的胸 |
[12:58] | – And this? – It’s nice! | -这里呢? -臀也很翘 |
[12:59] | A ballerina’s body is born, not made. | 芭蕾舞演员的身材是天生的 不是做出来的 |
[13:02] | So what am I to do that then? | 那她现在怎么办 |
[13:08] | Today’s weather, sunny showers. | 今天的天气 晴朗有阵雨 |
[13:12] | Who are you? The BBC? | 你以为你是英国广播? |
[13:14] | Oh, I’m really sorry, I’m just going outside. | 不好意思 我马上要出门 |
[13:16] | Your ‘Sister’ can stay for one night only. | 你的”姐姐”只能呆一晚 |
[13:20] | Great. Which room? I’ll show her up. | 太好了 睡哪个房间 我带她去 |
[13:21] | Your room, your floor. | 你的房间 地板上 |
[13:23] | Or no peeing on the carpet or trampy behavior… | 不要让她尿在地毯上 或乱来 |
[13:25] | or you lose your deposit. | 否则扣你的押金 |
[13:26] | Oh, yes. Kushibar. You really know how to cheer a girl up. | 遵命 普什帕 你对我们最好了 |
[13:30] | Hey, ehm. No familiarities. | 得了 得了 少肉麻 |
[13:33] | And you, wolf girl. | 至于你 野姑娘 |
[13:35] | You clean the room before you go and leave it exactly as you found it, all right? | 离开房间前 整理并保持原状 |
[13:39] | Remember only death is completly free. | 记住 只有死是完全免费的 |
[13:46] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[14:13] | Bloody hell. Bloody alarm! | 该死的 该死的闹钟 |
[14:15] | What bloody goes on? Bloody hell. | 怎么回事 为什么没有闹铃 |
[14:22] | You did all these? | 这些都是你做的? |
[14:25] | I never seen the floor before. | 我以前从没看见过地板 |
[14:30] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[14:36] | Not bad. | 还不赖 |
[14:38] | You’ve done this before. | 你以前肯定做过 |
[14:41] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[14:45] | I’ll write down an address for you, somewhere you can go, yeah? | 我给你写个地址 一个你能去的地方 好吗 |
[14:52] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 等一等 |
[14:58] | Ok. Try this place first. They always need staff. | 先试试这里 他们总是缺人手 |
[15:00] | That’s where I’ve first worked. Yeah? | 我在那里工作过 |
[15:05] | Work. You, work. All right? | 工作 你要工作 明白吗 |
[15:07] | – Work? – Yeah. That’s right. | -工作? -是的 你要工作 |
[15:10] | Sorry, I can’t walk you to the bus stop. | 我穿的少 不能陪你去车站 |
[15:13] | – Neal, my radiator still leaking. – Yes. | -尼尔 暖气管还在漏水 -知道 |
[15:15] | Are you not going to introduce us then? | 你不打算介绍我们认识吗 |
[15:18] | I-I’m Neal Fillen. Delighted to meet you. | 我是尼尔·费尔兰 很高兴见到你 |
[15:22] | Give over. | 别套近乎 |
[15:22] | Why? Oh, ’cause I’m just a care taker? | 怎么了 因为我只不过是个维修工? |
[15:25] | I’ve got a degree, you know. | 我也有文凭的 |
[15:27] | What you’ve got? | 你有什么 |
[15:29] | Nothing! | 什么也没有 |
[15:32] | There. Take this. | 给 把这个穿上 |
[15:36] | You’ll freezing, Waris. | 不然会冻着的 华莉丝 |
[15:47] | Watch it! | 看着点儿 |
[17:04] | When you doing the mopping. | 当你拖地的时候 |
[17:06] | You got put down a yellow sign. | 要放一个黄色警告牌 |
[17:07] | Otherwise, people will slip. All right? It’s dangerous. | 不然会有人滑倒 很危险 |
[17:11] | Give me this. If you clean the table up there. All right? | 给我拖把 你去清理下那边的桌子好吗 |
[17:14] | Remember the smile. All right? | 拜托 记着微笑 |
[17:54] | Oh, sorry. Sorry! | 对不起 抱歉 |
[18:02] | I don’t… I don’t know if you could speak English. But… | 不知道你听不听得懂英语 但是 |
[18:06] | Look. I’m uh… | 我是一名… |
[18:09] | I do a bit of photography. And a… I’m always looking for new faces. | 我是一位摄影师 总在寻找新面孔 |
[18:13] | And you’ve… | 你 |
[18:14] | Take my card please. And a… | 请收下我的名片 |
[18:17] | If you feel like it. You just give me a call. | 如果你喜欢 尽管给我打电话 |
[18:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:26] | You might want hold on to that, actually. | 也许留着那名片更好 真的 |
[18:40] | – You right? – All right. | -你们好 -你好 |
[19:03] | You right? Darling. Come here often? | 亲爱的 好吗 常来这儿? |
[19:08] | Nice jacket. | 不错的外套 |
[19:10] | Very good quality, made in China. £35. | 质量非常好 中国制造 35英磅 |
[19:13] | Do I… look this face. Do I look stupid? No, I give you £20. | 我这张脸是不是看着很傻? 20英磅我要了 |
[19:16] | – What about this? – For you, special price. | -这个呢 -给你特价 |
[19:19] | – £25. – £25?! It’s a bloody flip flop. | -25英磅 -25英磅一双塑身减肥拖鞋 |
[19:22] | Many typical flip flop on the market. | 市场上都是这种拖鞋 |
[19:24] | Out! Go. | 出去 |
[19:26] | I’m coming for business, yeah? What about my family! | 我是来做生意赚钱的 有家要养 |
[19:29] | – My wife needs operation. – You’re not even married. | -我老婆需要做手术 -你还没结婚呢 |
[19:33] | Oh, see you brought your little friend back then. | 你的小女友又回来了 |
[19:36] | – Nothing here for you, wolf girl. – We… money, money! | -这里没有你想要的 -我们 有钱 钱 |
[19:40] | No room at the Inn. Sorry. | 所有的房间都满了 抱歉 |
[19:42] | She can share with me, just move in an extra bed. | 可以跟我住一间 只要加张折叠床 |
[19:44] | Oh yeah? | 那么简单? |
[19:45] | Where you gonna be sleep? In the window ledge? | 那你睡哪儿 睡窗沿上吗 |
[19:47] | One night, here. | 我在板凳上睡一晚 |
[19:48] | One night. | 就一晚 |
[19:51] | Please, Mama. Please! | 求求你 妈妈 求你了 |
[19:54] | No one calls me Mama. | 还没有人叫过我妈妈 |
[21:04] | Cloth! | 我的衣服 |
[21:07] | Marilyn! Marilyn! | 玛丽莲 |
[21:09] | Marilyn. Marilyn | 玛丽莲 |
[21:13] | Open! Open! Open! | 开门 开门 开门 |
[21:16] | Marilyn, you crazy. | 玛丽莲 你个疯丫头 |
[21:19] | – Bedding delivery. – Yeah. | -送铺盖来了 -好的 |
[21:22] | – Do you want me come in to fix it? – Just leave it there. | -需要我进去布置好吗 -放这就行了 |
[21:34] | I cook excellent. | 我做优秀的饭 |
[21:36] | They’ll be here in a minute. You better get your shifty on. | 他们快来了 赶快化装打扮 |
[21:38] | I can’t. I have homework. | 不行 我还有功课 |
[21:40] | – Don’t argue with me. And put this on for change. -No! | -别跟我争 把这个穿上 -不要 |
[21:43] | No! | 不穿 |
[21:44] | It’s been week after week learning, working, sleeping. | 每周都是读书 工作 睡觉 |
[21:47] | We can have some fun tonight, Missy. | 今晚该寻点乐子了 小姑娘 |
[21:50] | – I have to fill form, Ok? – Ok. | -我先填写表格 行吗 -行 |
[21:54] | ‘Put last name first’. | ‘填写你的后名先'(先填写你的姓) |
[22:00] | Which name? | 哪个名字 |
[22:02] | Waris. What is your first name? | 华莉丝 您的名是什么 |
[22:03] | Do you use your family name? | 你用家族的姓吗? |
[22:09] | English! Please. Thank you. | 请说英语 谢谢 |
[22:16] | ‘Date of birth’. | ‘出生日期’ |
[22:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:24] | Day, month, year? | 你出生在哪年 哪月 哪天 |
[22:28] | Raining season. | 我出生在雨季 |
[22:30] | Do you think you could bloody bother to knock. | 你还真不拿自己当外人 门都懒得敲吗 |
[22:32] | You know, you deaf. | 反正你也听不到 |
[22:35] | – So, Uh. What’s for dinner? – Paste, spinach. | -晚餐吃什么 -通心粉 菠菜 |
[22:39] | and sardine. | 和沙丁鱼 |
[22:41] | Errr, I… | 呃 我… |
[22:45] | Will be better. | 肯定不错 |
[22:48] | Good. | 好吃吧 |
[22:51] | Well, that’s for you. | 这是你的 |
[22:54] | You know, Waris. Maybe one day I can cook for you. | 你知道吗 华莉丝 也许有一天我会煮东西给你吃 |
[22:56] | Do you like bacon and eggs? | 你喜欢咸猪肉和鸡蛋吗? |
[22:58] | – I make a wonderful… – Thank you idiot! Your contribution is great! | -我会用一个很大的土豆 -你的贡献很大 |
[23:01] | You appriciated! Thank you. | 感激不尽 谢谢你 |
[23:04] | – Wait. What? What is wrong? What? – Another rejection. | -等一下 出了什么事 什么… -又是拒收单 |
[23:08] | I’m never been… I’m never been so shocked in my bloody life. | 我从来… 我从来没感觉到这么受挫过 |
[23:12] | How you know this is rejection? | 你怎知道是拒收单 |
[23:14] | Because acceptance comes in a big thick envelope. | 因为同意单是那种又厚又大的信封 |
[23:18] | What? | 什么事 |
[23:21] | You got some visitors. | 有人找你 |
[23:23] | I can’t. Send them away. | 不想见 叫他们走吧 |
[23:25] | Leave me alone! | 别来烦我 |
[23:27] | What am I? You bloody robber. | 怎么怪开我了 我又没惹你 |
[23:31] | Get out. | 出去 |
[23:43] | Marilyn. | 玛丽莲 |
[23:46] | We dance tonight? | 今晚一起去跳舞好不 |
[25:11] | Hi. | 您好 |
[25:13] | I’m Harold. | 我是哈罗德 |
[25:17] | Harold is your first name? | 哈罗德是你的名字? |
[25:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:24] | What is your last name? | 那你姓什么 |
[25:27] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[25:29] | Harold Jackson. | 哈罗德·杰克逊 |
[25:32] | Yeah. I like the way you say it. | 对 我喜欢你念我名字时的口音 |
[25:35] | What’s yours? | 你叫什么名字 |
[25:39] | Waris Takhte Mustafa Mohammed Souleymane Dirie. | 华莉丝·德哈·穆斯塔法·穆罕默德·苏莱曼·迪里 |
[25:42] | Parents couldn’t figure out your name, Uh? | 父母不知道该给你起什么名字好 是吗 |
[25:46] | – First name Waris, last name Dirie. – Dirie. | -名华莉丝 姓迪里 -迪里 |
[25:51] | So I should call you? | 那我该称呼你为? |
[25:53] | – Waris. – Waris. | -华莉丝 -华莉丝 |
[25:57] | Where are you from? | 你打哪儿来的 |
[26:00] | Are you cold? | 感觉冷? |
[26:01] | That’s the eiderdown jacket. | 这可是鸭绒衣 |
[26:17] | You wanna dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[26:24] | What’s Harold Jackson mean? | “哈罗德·杰克逊”是什么意思 |
[26:33] | What? | 什么 |
[26:35] | In-In Somalia, all names have meaning. | 在索马里 所有名字都是有意思的 |
[26:39] | So what is Waris meaning? | 那”华莉丝”是什么意思 |
[26:43] | Desert flower. | 沙漠之花 |
[26:50] | You’re not african? | 你不是非洲人? |
[26:52] | No. I’m from New York. Waris. | 不是 我从纽约来的 华莉丝 |
[26:58] | I’m only here for few weeks. | 我只在这逗留几个星期 |
[27:02] | Come on. | 来跳吧 |
[27:06] | Let’s dance. | 我们跳舞 |
[27:18] | Hey, come on. | 来吧 |
[27:35] | You’re a good dancer. | 你跳得很好 |
[27:49] | Got you. | 就是这种感觉 |
[28:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:32] | Hey. I’m sorry. I feel guilty. | 都怪我 事先没跟你打招呼 |
[29:44] | A respectable women doesn’t do that. | 正派的女人不会那么做 |
[29:46] | A respectable women can have fun and still be respectable. | 正派的女人也可以享乐 而且同时被尊重 |
[29:51] | A respectable women doesn’t do that. | 不 正派的女人不做那个 |
[29:54] | Doesn’t do what? Waris. You can’t say, you know? | 不做什么 华莉丝 你说不出口 |
[29:59] | Sex. Ok? | 做爱 是吗 |
[30:02] | It’s nothing to be ashamed? What’s so bad about it? | 没什么羞耻的 有什么不对吗 |
[30:07] | Only a cut woman is a good woman. | 只有被割过的女人才是好女人 |
[30:11] | Sorry. What cut? | 没明白 什么割? |
[30:14] | Ok. Now you gonna have to speak to me in English. | 好吧 用英语告诉我 |
[30:21] | This is how she stays a virgin, yes? | 这是保持处女身的方法 对吗 |
[30:24] | Untill her wedding night. And her man oper her. | 直到新婚之夜才由她丈夫割开 |
[30:27] | That’s the way. Isn’t it? | 都是这样的 不是吗 |
[30:32] | Waris, I don’t know what’re you talking about? | 华莉丝 我不懂你在说什么 |
[30:37] | You’re not cut? | 你没受过割礼 |
[30:39] | What do your mean? | 究竟什么意思 |
[30:41] | Did they cut something away from you? | 你的身体被切除过什么? |
[30:45] | Can you show me? | 能让我看看吗 |
[30:49] | Maybe I can understand. | 那样也许我就明白了 |
[31:21] | They cut-They cut everything away and sewed it up? | 全都割掉 然后缝合在一起吗 |
[31:32] | When did this happen? | 什么时候割的 |
[31:35] | When I was little. | 小时候 |
[31:37] | Three years old. | 三岁 |
[31:41] | Same with my sisters. | 跟姐姐妹妹们一样 |
[31:43] | Not Pharma. She was eight. | 只有法玛是 八岁才进行的割礼 |
[31:44] | Because they couldn’t find a midget early. | 因为一直找不到侏儒(割礼师) |
[31:49] | Midget? | 侏儒 |
[31:56] | The woman who cuts. | 就是执行割礼的女人 |
[32:05] | Waris. Can you feel anything? | 华莉丝 那你还有感觉吗 |
[32:11] | What do you mean? | 感觉什么 |
[32:16] | Is that why you take time in bathroom? | 这就是为什么你在卫生间需要那么久 |
[32:24] | That’s what it’s to be woman. | 作为女人不就是这样吗 |
[32:27] | No. | 不是的 |
[32:30] | I’m woman. | 我就是女人 |
[32:33] | It’s not like that for me. | 而我就不必那样 |
[32:44] | Do you remember what you looked like before. | 你记得那里以前是什么样吗 |
[32:57] | Like this? | 像我这样 |
[33:16] | They-They-They not do it to you? | 他们 他们没有割你? |
[33:25] | Your mother? | 比如你母亲 |
[33:28] | Never. | 这里从来也没人割过 |
[33:32] | They don’t do it to anyone here. | 这里没有人这么做 |
[34:07] | Excuse me. | 麻烦您 |
[34:10] | I knew you wouldn’t call me. | 我知道你不会给我打电话 |
[34:11] | But it’s all right, it’s all right. | 不过没关系 没事 |
[34:13] | I probably would be dispointed if you had. | 如果你打过电话 我反倒可能会感到失望 |
[34:18] | Should I tell you? You handle that broom excatly like my old mum use to. | 你拿拖把的手势跟我妈妈一模一样 |
[34:25] | You’re right. You’re right, you’re right. | 不跟陌生男人说话 |
[34:28] | You shouldn’t let strange men chat you up. | 挺好 你的想法是对的 |
[34:34] | You know? You’re lucky. You really have no idea… | 知道吗 你很幸运 你真的没意识到… |
[34:38] | how beautiful you are. | 你是多么美丽 |
[34:43] | Have you eh…? | 你还… |
[34:45] | Have you still got the card I gave you? | 还留着我给你的名片吗 |
[34:52] | Good. | 对我真不赖 |
[35:03] | Why eat goat food? | 为什么吃羊吃的东西 |
[35:05] | I’ve got three monthes, yeah? | 三个月后将要进行 |
[35:07] | A really crucial audition coming, that’s my last chance. | 最关键的面试 这是我最后的机会 |
[35:10] | And bloody place hasn’t turn me down. | 这是唯一一所没有拒绝我的学校 |
[35:20] | Jesus! Where did you get this from? | 天呐 你从哪得来的 |
[35:22] | Terry Donaldson. | 特里·唐纳森 |
[35:24] | The Terry Donaldson. | 大名鼎鼎的特里·唐纳森 |
[35:26] | – What do you mean? – He’s only famous. | -你说什么 -他是一个名人 |
[35:28] | The fashion photographer, he did Diana. | 时尚摄影师 为戴安娜王妃拍过照 |
[35:32] | – Aunt Marian said that pictures are bad. – What does she know? | -马莉安阿姨说照相不好 -她怎么知道 |
[35:35] | Who wants to take her picture anyway. | 又没人愿意为她照相 |
[35:37] | And that’s right. You’re gorgeous. | 你真的非常漂亮 |
[35:39] | You can earn a bloody fortune. | 可以赚很多钱 |
[35:42] | Talking of gorgeous. | 说到漂亮 |
[35:44] | That hot Harold, from the another night. | 上周末碰到的那个性感哈罗德 |
[35:47] | You did your cenderella trick. Wanted you to have that. | 被你灰姑娘的魅力迷住了 让我把这个交给你 |
[35:50] | In case you ever passing through New York. | 万一你路过纽约的话 |
[35:52] | His address. | 这是他的地址 |
[35:57] | – Haraold Jackson. – Harold Jackson. | -哈罗德·杰克逊 -哈罗德·杰克逊 |
[36:01] | Call him. | 打电话给他 |
[36:06] | He says I’m different. And then… | 他看出我跟别人有不同 然后呢 |
[36:11] | Oh, darling. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[36:16] | Fuck! My watch! Shit. | 糟糕 我忘了带手表 |
[36:17] | What’s the time? I need to get back work. | 几点了 我还要上班 |
[36:21] | Ten minutes. | 还有10分钟 |
[36:27] | Waris. | 华莉丝 |
[36:30] | Waris. | 华莉丝 |
[36:32] | Waris. | 华莉丝 |
[36:33] | – It’s all right. – I don’t have any money. | -别担心 -我一份钱也没有 |
[36:36] | What’re you talking about money? Fool. | 傻瓜 什么钱不钱的 |
[36:37] | Don’t need money. They’ll get you help. | 不需要钱 他们会帮你的 |
[36:39] | Go on. Marilyn. Go on. | 你走吧 玛丽莲 去上班 |
[36:40] | What’re you talking about work? I’m not going to work. | 什么工作不工作 不去了 |
[36:42] | I’m getting you help. | 我找人帮你检查 |
[36:43] | Stay there. | 呆在那不要动 |
[36:47] | Is there any nurse in this place? | 这里有护士吗 |
[36:49] | Anyone? | 有护士吗 |
[36:50] | Can I help you? | 需要帮助吗 |
[36:52] | Yes. My friend. She’s really ill. | 是的 我朋友 她痛的厉害 |
[36:55] | Can you tell me where hurts? | 能告诉我哪里痛吗 |
[36:58] | Yeah. Here I think. | 我想是这里 |
[37:00] | We’re going to get you some help. What’s your name? | 我们会帮你检查 你叫什么名字 |
[37:03] | Waris. | 华莉丝 |
[37:04] | Waris? Ok. We can get you some help, don’t worry. | 华莉丝 好的 我们会帮助你 不要担心 |
[37:07] | It’s Ok. You’ll be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[37:09] | You can help her, yeah? | 你可以帮助她 是吗 |
[37:10] | Yeah. Let me just fetch someone, Ok? | 是的 我去找人 好吗 |
[37:12] | – You stay with her. – Thank you. | -你陪着她 -谢谢 |
[37:15] | You see? | 看到了吧 |
[37:16] | Please try and relax. | 请尽量放松 |
[37:18] | Now if you could just lift you feet into these. | 把双脚放在这上面就行了 |
[37:24] | Come on, lovely. or doctor can’t help you. | 来吧 小姐 医生看你来了 |
[37:32] | Here we go. | 像这样 |
[38:06] | I can’t give you back what’s been taken away. | 被割除的部分 我无法替你复原 |
[38:10] | But at least I can make sure you won’t hurt, Ok? | 但至少我可以保证 让你不再痛了 |
[38:16] | Can you get nurse Fatimah? I think she’s speakes Somali. | 请你叫法蒂玛护士来一下 她会说索马里语 |
[38:29] | Put legs down now. | 双腿可以放下来了 |
[38:37] | Fatimah is off today. But Amaile says he’ll do it. | 法蒂玛今天休假 不过阿莫也会说索马里语 |
[38:41] | Can you tell this yong lady? She was stitched up far too tightly. | 麻烦你告诉这位女士 她被缝得太紧了 |
[38:45] | A real botch up. I have to say. | 不得不说 缝得很糟糕 |
[38:47] | Can you say I like to operate as soon as possible. | 告诉她我会尽快替她做手术 |
[38:51] | Aren’t you ashamed? Showing this white man your body. | 让男人看你的下身 你不觉得羞耻吗 |
[38:54] | Our tradition is of no concern to them. | 我们的传统不关他们的事 |
[38:56] | Tell her. She is doing the right thing. | 告诉她 她做得对 |
[38:58] | It’s amazing she’s been up for this for so long. | 令人吃惊的是 她忍受了这么久 |
[39:01] | She must be in absolute constant torment. | 一定忍受着长期的痛苦折磨 |
[39:03] | But she mustn’t worry. We can fix it. | 但她不必担心 我们可以治疗 |
[39:06] | Sure. | 好的 |
[39:08] | If you change what you are, then you are betraying your parents, | 如果你改变自己 那就背叛了你父母 |
[39:11] | your people and your heritage. | 背叛了你的民族和传统 |
[39:14] | Does your mother know what you are about to do? Shame on you! | 你妈妈知道你打算这么做吗 真可耻 |
[39:21] | She’ll think about it. | 她会考虑的 |
[40:20] | – Mommy, I am bleeding down there. – What? | -妈妈 我下面正在流血 -怎么了 |
[40:25] | Good, it means… | 那是好事 意味着 |
[40:27] | you are a woman now! | 你现在是女人了 |
[40:33] | It’s terribly painful. | 痛得很 |
[40:35] | All pain will pass. | 一切痛苦都会过去的 |
[40:38] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[40:56] | Waris, this is Galool Mohammed. | 华莉丝 他是罕默德本·加拉尔 |
[40:59] | Go sit beside him. | 坐到他身边去 |
[41:12] | Come closer my dear, come closer. | 过来 亲爱的 近些 |
[41:15] | Do you like my watch? | 你喜欢我的手表吗 |
[41:21] | Waris. You will marry him, | 华莉丝 你将嫁给他 |
[41:23] | to be his fourth wife. | 成为他第四任妻子 |
[41:27] | I arranged the wedding for tomorrow. | 我们会在明天安排婚礼 |
[41:30] | Please have some meat. | 吃些肉吧 |
[42:05] | Mom, I will not marry him! | 妈妈 我不嫁他 |
[42:07] | Galool Mohammed paid a lot for you. | 穆罕默德为你付了大笔礼金 |
[42:10] | You can’t say no. | 你不能反对 |
[43:10] | – Where are you going? – To grandmother. | -你要去哪去 -摩加迪沙外婆那里 |
[43:13] | Mogadishu! It’s far away! | 摩加迪沙 很远的呀 |
[43:16] | I come with you! | 我跟你一块去 |
[43:21] | No! They need you here, little brother! | 不 这里需要你 弟弟 |
[43:24] | Don’t worry! In the city I earn lots of money, | 别担心 我在城里赚到很多钱后 |
[43:29] | and then I come back to get you! | 就回来接你 |
[46:39] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[47:49] | Mogadishu? | 去摩加迪沙吗 |
[47:50] | Yes. Hurry up. | 去 快点上来 |
[48:23] | Shut up! | 不要喊 |
[48:27] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[48:31] | I said shut up! | 我说让你闭嘴 |
[49:07] | Where is the mosque? | 清真寺在哪里 |
[49:09] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[50:01] | Mother, see what comes of living with goats and sheep! | 妈妈你看 跟羊一起生活就是这个样子 |
[50:06] | We can’t afford to keep her. She has to go back home! | 我们没能力收留她 她一定要回家 |
[50:10] | A girl who dares the long journey through the desert has a good reason. | 一个女孩子冒险穿过沙漠 必定有她的苦衷 |
[50:15] | – She blamed our family! – Enough! Go back to work! | -这是我们家的耻辱 -够了 干活去 |
[50:24] | A miracle you survived! | 你能活下来真是个奇迹 |
[50:27] | It was Allah’s will. | 这是阿拉的旨意 |
[50:29] | You have the same lips as your mother. | 你的嘴唇跟你妈的一样 |
[50:32] | I always called her Afyareh. | 我总是叫她阿菲亚 |
[50:35] | Grandma, why have we never seen you? | 外婆 为什么我们从来没见过你 |
[50:38] | Because your mother ran away through the desert… | 因为你妈妈也是离家出走 穿越沙漠 |
[50:42] | to marry your father. | 嫁给了你父亲 |
[50:45] | A man we did not approve because he was nothing but a nomad. | 我们不接受你父亲 因为他是游牧民族 |
[50:49] | I wonder if it made her happy. | 我也想知道她这样会幸福吗 |
[50:52] | All that pain must be worth something. | 受那些苦一定是为了值得的东西 |
[51:38] | Waris. | 华莉丝 |
[51:42] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[51:50] | Flowers. | 鲜花 |
[51:57] | Mad. | 疯狂吧 |
[52:00] | Quite comfortable these beds, aren’t they? | 相当舒服的床 是吗 |
[52:03] | Oh, such a day. God. | 哦 上帝 今天太累了 |
[52:10] | Been on my feet all day. | 站在那里一整天 |
[52:34] | Hello. | 您好 |
[52:49] | Hello. | 您好 |
[52:51] | Do come in? | 进来吗 |
[52:58] | You don’t look famous. | 你看起来不像很有名气的人 |
[53:02] | Fame! Yeah, right. | 名气 那东西… |
[53:05] | It’s all right to get your through passport control without any hassel. I suppose. | 我想 这份工作让你取得签证还是没问题的 |
[53:09] | But grave-yard are full of people thought they were rather marvellous. | 坟场里倒是葬着不少自以为是的人 |
[53:16] | You forgot. | 你忘了这个 |
[53:21] | You kept it all this time? | 这段时间你一直保存着? |
[53:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:29] | So how much you pay to take my picture? | 拍我的照片 你付多少钱给我? |
[53:35] | I’m usually the one who gets paid for the picture. | 通常是别人付钱请我拍 |
[53:42] | So you’re really interested in bing a model? | 你真的有兴趣当模特儿? |
[53:47] | I’m interested in better life. | 不如说我对更好的生活有兴趣 |
[54:05] | Try and relax. Thanks. | 尽量放松 谢谢 |
[54:15] | – Yeah. Ok. – Ready? How you doing? | -好了 -准备好了吗 进展如何 |
[54:19] | Yeah. Good. Ok. Here we go. | 好的 好了 开始吧 |
[54:23] | You just sit on the stool. | 你坐在圆凳上就好 |
[54:25] | Change the back, will you? | 准备下照相机 |
[54:30] | Just sit yourself down. | 只要坐下就行了 |
[54:38] | Ok. | 好的 |
[54:38] | If you just… | 你能不能 |
[54:42] | Turn yourself around this way. | 转向这边 |
[54:44] | This way. | 这边 |
[54:44] | Right. Just face that white thing there. That’s it. | 对了 看着那个白色的东西 行了 |
[54:48] | Just do some test, will you? | 先做些测试 |
[54:57] | Ok. | 行了 |
[55:03] | I don’t know your name. | 我还不知道你的名字 |
[55:06] | – Waris. – Waris. | -华莉丝 -华莉丝 |
[55:10] | Okey-dokey. Waris. Here we go. | 好的 华莉丝 我们开始吧 |
[55:17] | Ok. chin up a little bit. | 好的 下巴抬高一点 |
[55:35] | That’s not working, is it? | 行不通 是不是 |
[55:36] | – I’m sorry. Waste your time. – No. No. No. Sit down. Please sit down. | -抱歉 浪费你时间 -不是那个意思 坐下 请坐下 |
[55:41] | Face that way. It’s fine. Ok. | 脸朝那边 别误会 |
[55:48] | So, Waris. Do you think about home a lot? | 华莉丝 你是不是很想家 |
[55:58] | Your mom and dad? Uh? | 想妈妈爸爸 |
[56:03] | Brothers and sisters? Uh? | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[56:07] | A typical Donaldson. He’s only interested in you profile. | 典型的唐纳森 他只对你的轮廓感兴趣 |
[56:11] | Mind you. He does say you have the most beautiful profile he has never seen. | 不过他说你的轮廓是他所见过最美的 |
[56:15] | Look at the wall. | 转过去 |
[56:23] | Okey-dokey. So… straw? | 好了 那么… 吸管呢 |
[56:27] | Why do we want to be model? Dirie. | 迪里 我们为什么要做模特儿这行呢 |
[56:28] | And don’t say it’s the money. Because I’m telling you now. | 不要说只为了钱 人人都想有钱又有名 |
[56:31] | that if you girls get rich or famous the ones that do are exceptional. | 但不是每个人都能做到的 |
[56:35] | Being model is better than being cleaning lady. | 做模特儿 比做清洁女工好 |
[56:41] | Can you walk? Trevor. | 知道怎么走猫步吗 特雷弗 |
[56:43] | Yes. I walk long way to Mogadishu. | 我走过很远的路到摩加迪沙 |
[56:45] | No. No. No. No. Can you WALK? | 不 不 你能走猫步吗 |
[56:50] | This is the new girl. Nataliya. | 这是新来的 纳塔利娅 |
[56:52] | – Ukrainer? – Yes. | -乌克兰的 -是的 |
[56:55] | Oh, no. | 不行 |
[56:57] | Oh! Who knew? | 再说吧 |
[56:59] | – Take care. – Bye bye. Darling. | -保重 -再见 亲爱的 |
[57:02] | Miss Loucher. | 拉撤尔小姐 |
[57:05] | And what a shame! | 真丢人 |
[57:06] | Nichole. You’ve had the baby. You look great! | 妮可 看不出来你都生过孩子了 气色真好 |
[57:11] | Well done. So walk to the couch. | 不错 现在你走到沙发那里 |
[57:16] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 走吧 |
[57:20] | No. No. No. That’s hiddious. Hiddious! Hiddious! Take them off. | 不 不 不 这很难看 难看 难看 脱下来 |
[57:25] | Oh, God. What you hidding under that tent. Fat? | 天呀 你在长袍里面藏了什么 脂肪 |
[57:29] | Cellulite? I can’t see them bubble that. | 脂肪团 别对我说是泡沫衬垫 |
[57:31] | There’ll never book one of my girls again. Lift your dress. | 我手下的模特儿不用这个的 换了你这身衣服 |
[57:35] | Lift your dress! | 换了你这身衣服! |
[57:36] | You have a casting session in half an hour from now. | 半小时后你要试镜 |
[57:39] | If you don’t want it to be your last one. | 如果你不想让这次试镜成为最后一次 |
[57:40] | Lift you dress! | 就换了你这身衣服 |
[57:42] | You working in a burg bar or something. Forget it. | 你在一家快餐店还是什么地方工作 不管了 |
[57:46] | Oh, you have a bum. | 你屁股挺大 |
[57:48] | Right. You’ll have to get rid of that. | 要想法变小 |
[57:51] | Oh, my God! What have you done to your feet? | 天呀 你这双脚是怎么回事 |
[57:55] | Massel. | 马塞尔 |
[57:58] | Are they? Scars? You have to do something about that. | 这是? 疤痕 你得想想办法清除掉这些 |
[58:04] | Oh, God. Well. | 天呐 好吧 |
[58:06] | Ok. Good job. Donaldson is salivating for you. | 好吧 就这样 唐纳森正流着口水等你呢 |
[58:10] | Here is your address. Take a taxi. | 这是地址 坐出租车去吧 |
[58:12] | I can’t take a taxi. | 我不坐出租车 |
[58:13] | Darling. There isn’t going to be a limousine to pick you up. | 亲爱的 不会有加长豪华轿车接你的 |
[58:16] | Us ordinary mortals have to take cabs. | 我们这些普通人坐出租车 |
[58:18] | No. I mean I have no money. I walk. | 不 我是说我没钱 用走的 |
[58:27] | Burton. I want that back. | 博通 这钱要还的 |
[58:29] | So how are you? | 你好吗 |
[58:31] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Very good. | 是的 是的 非常好 |
[58:36] | Ok, now. | 好的 所以 |
[58:39] | The girl who you met before. I’ll let her be there. | 我送德国女孩去 你见过的那个 |
[58:42] | Does it? Dear. | 亲爱的 是吗 |
[58:53] | Ivana. Mandy. Jenny. Nichole. | 伊万娜 曼迪 珍妮 尼科尔 |
[58:57] | Quinene and Yikern. | 奎楠和约肯 |
[59:26] | Waris. You’re the next. | 华莉丝 下一个是你 |
[59:35] | Spot? | 站这里 |
[59:43] | No? I go. | 不行吗 那我走了 |
[59:45] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[59:46] | – So you’re Donaldson’s girl? – Yes. | -你就是唐纳森看中的那个女孩 -是我 |
[59:49] | Hang on. Come back. | 等等 回来 |
[59:52] | Ok. Relax. Turn around. | 好了 放松 转身 |
[59:56] | Again. | 再来 |
[59:59] | Open your mouth. No. Maybe not need so loud. | 张开你的嘴 也许不用那么大 |
[1:00:09] | Maybe I’m too old for this. | 难道我真老了 |
[1:00:37] | Waris. My darling, you’re going to travell the globe. | 亲爱的华莉丝 你要环游地球了 |
[1:00:41] | I booked you into all the big shows. | 我为你预订了所有大型时装展 |
[1:00:43] | Every where! | 到处都有 |
[1:00:45] | From the deserts’ of Africa to the cat-walks’ of the world. | 从非洲沙漠一路走上世界天桥 |
[1:00:49] | I’m a genius. | 我太有才了 |
[1:00:52] | So, first stop. Paris. | 第一站 巴黎 |
[1:00:54] | We gonna travell with Naomi and Christina. | 我们跟纳奥米和克里斯蒂娜同行 |
[1:00:57] | Then you gonna meet all the French photographers. | 接着我们跟全法国的摄影师见面 |
[1:00:59] | Introduce by me of cause. | 当然是我请的 |
[1:01:01] | And then, my darling. Thanks to my brilliance. | 然后 亲爱的 凭借我的才华 |
[1:01:04] | You got two major campaigns in America. | 你在美国还有两场大型宣传活动 |
[1:01:08] | – That’s where big money is. My darling. – In America? | -那才是赚大钱的地方 -美国? |
[1:01:11] | So, hand your passport. | 把你的护照给我吧 |
[1:01:13] | Marilyn called again. | 玛丽莲又打来电话 |
[1:01:14] | – Yeah. Later. – It’s fifth time she’s called. | -知道了 等会 -这是她第五次打来了 |
[1:01:16] | Too bad. Fresh water. Come on, give it to me. | 没空 倒杯水来 给我吧 |
[1:01:20] | Otherwise, how can I organize all these visas? | 不然我怎么去办签证呢 |
[1:01:23] | Oh, my God! Somali relic. | 天呐 是索马里的古董 |
[1:01:26] | – Here you are. – Masell. | -水来了 -马塞奥 |
[1:01:27] | It gonna cost us a fortune in a visa fees. | 签证费可要花一大笔钱 |
[1:01:30] | But you worth it. | 但你是值得的 |
[1:01:34] | You look amazing. | 你太美了 |
[1:01:36] | By the way. | 但不得不问 |
[1:01:39] | – Are you having a sex? – What? | -您是否有性伙伴 -什么? |
[1:01:50] | Next, please. | 请下一位 |
[1:02:29] | Next, please. | 请下一位 |
[1:03:06] | You didn’t attend? | 你没有参加? |
[1:03:11] | You know. They all look like there better than me. | 他们看起来都比我好 |
[1:03:15] | Ok. I lost my nerve, it’s happens. | 好吧 我胆怯了 怯场 |
[1:03:18] | What? | 那又怎样? |
[1:03:25] | For you. | 给您的 |
[1:03:29] | To say thank you. | 感谢你 |
[1:03:36] | Did this full of the back of lorry or what? | 是偷来的还是怎样 |
[1:03:38] | You can’t afford this. | 你买不起的 |
[1:03:40] | They want me to go to the big fashion show. | 他们要我参加大型时装表演 |
[1:03:41] | It’s lots of money. | 可以赚很多钱 |
[1:03:44] | But you need to teach me to walk. | 但你要教我走猫步 |
[1:05:49] | Waris. | 华莉丝 |
[1:05:51] | Waris. I’m sorry. | 华莉丝 对不起 |
[1:05:53] | I… I wasn’t… I wasn’t watching. | 我不是… 我不是偷窥 |
[1:05:57] | There’s a lady downstairs to see you. | 楼下有位女士要见你 |
[1:06:01] | You are fired! | 你被开除了 |
[1:06:03] | You’ve made me look like a completely an idiot. | 你把我弄得像个白痴一样 |
[1:06:05] | Owh, easy. | 别激动 |
[1:06:06] | I had spent days getting you new bookings all over the globe. | 这些天 我替你在全世界接工作 |
[1:06:08] | Then I discover you’re illegal. | 接下来却发现你是非法居留 |
[1:06:10] | This patheticly little passport of yours. | 你这可怜的护照 |
[1:06:12] | It’s a historic document. It’s six years out of date. | 已经成为历史 都过期六年前了 |
[1:06:16] | You’ll get yourself deported back to your dreary little desert, | 你会被遣返回那沉闷的小沙漠 |
[1:06:19] | and I’m gonna lose every penny I’ve been invest in your skinny little ass. | 而我会失去在你那小黑屁屁上投资的每一分钱 |
[1:06:22] | What do you mean she’s getting deported? | 你怎么知道她会被驱逐出境 |
[1:06:24] | Uh, excuse me. My lady. | 打断一下 这位女士 |
[1:06:25] | Could you mind those steal on my floor? | 能不能不要用你的小脚跟踩来踩去 |
[1:06:27] | You make any marks, I’ll bill you for the damage. | 要是弄坏了地板 我会寄账单给你的 |
[1:06:29] | I have got a car waiting. All right? | 我在等车 行吗 |
[1:06:36] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[1:06:37] | Oh! Get off, Neal. We haven’t got time for your love sick tomfoolery. | 尼尔 我没时间看你的低俗示爱 |
[1:06:40] | I mean it! | 我是认真的 |
[1:06:42] | We just get married on paper. | 我们只是纸上结婚 |
[1:06:45] | Waris get passport, job done. | 华莉丝就可以拿到护照 |
[1:06:46] | I don’t have time for this. We fly out on Tuesday. | 我没有时间等 星期二就要出发了 |
[1:06:49] | Children. Children! | 孩子们 孩子们 |
[1:06:50] | Can we just use a bit of lateral thinking here. | 我们是不是想点别的办法 |
[1:06:52] | – Do you know something? – Might do. | -你有门路 -也许有 |
[1:06:54] | – How much? – Three thousand. | -多少钱 -三千 |
[1:06:55] | – Two. – Two and half. | -两千 -两千五 |
[1:06:56] | – Better be good. – He is. | -不能出岔子 -不会 |
[1:06:58] | – No, no, no, no. I have no money. – Take this back then. | -不 不 我没有钱 -那把表退了 |
[1:07:01] | No! No! Waris. My people have caused yours… | 不 华莉丝 我的国人这些年来 |
[1:07:04] | so much suffering and subjugation of the years. | 让你受了太多苦难和委屈 |
[1:07:09] | Just seems the least I could do. | 这好像是我起码能做到的了 |
[1:07:11] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢 亲 |
[1:07:13] | We won’t be needing any noble sacrifices. | 我们不需要任何高尚的牺牲 |
[1:07:17] | Very sweet. | 真够感人的 |
[1:07:18] | – Take this? – Prefer cash. | -刷卡可以吗 -最好付现金 |
[1:07:20] | Oh please! | 求你了 |
[1:07:20] | All right. 10% sur-charge. | 行 百分之十附加费 |
[1:07:23] | Make the call. | 打电话吧 |
[1:07:26] | Don’t worry. They’ll fix it. It’s fine. | 别担心 他们能解决 没事的 |
[1:07:27] | Ok. Now listen up everybody. We get the Paris. | 各位听着 我们到巴黎了 |
[1:07:30] | And John Lupronfer manage man will take us to a darling little hotel in San Roma. | 会有专人领我们去酒店 |
[1:07:34] | From mary street to the globe party at the Paris. You could settle. | 走圣玛丽街去参加巴黎的大型派对活动 然后休息 |
[1:07:38] | Then you sleep for 6 and a quater hours tomorrow. It’s fittings. | 可以睡到明早6点15分 接着就是试穿了 |
[1:07:41] | Givenchy in the morning and Chanel and Dior in the afternoon. | 早上穿纪梵希 晚饭后穿香奈尔和迪奥 |
[1:07:45] | And I don’t want to see any alchoal, and I do not want to see any drugs. | 不准喝酒 不准嗑药 |
[1:07:49] | Do you understand me girls? | 姑娘们 明白了吗 |
[1:07:51] | Ok. Thursday is Donna Telly’s birthday party. | 星期四是唐娜·泰莉的生日派对 |
[1:07:54] | And rumour has it. Johny Dilton going to be there. | 据说约翰·迪尔顿也会去 |
[1:07:57] | – Without Vanessa. – Yeah! | -他女朋友不去 -太好了 |
[1:07:59] | Monday, Madona is opening Ge Di Aye. | 星期一 麦当娜为戈蒂埃剪彩开张 |
[1:08:02] | So I booked you all for that. | 我安排了你们都出场 |
[1:08:03] | Go on. Quick-q-q-q-quick. Every girl. There we go. | 大家都快着点 |
[1:08:08] | You and I, my darling. Waris O’saleven. So sweet! | 亲爱的 你现在是华莉丝·奥沙利文 真好听 |
[1:08:12] | Off we go. Come. | 咱们走吧 |
[1:08:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:19] | Who is John Dilton? | 约翰·迪尔顿是谁 |
[1:08:23] | – Mrs Walis O’saleven. – What is it? What’re you doing? | -华莉丝·奥沙利文太太 – 干什么 |
[1:08:26] | – We have to ask you… – What’re you doing? No! No! No! No! | -恐怕得请你… -干什么 别 别 别 |
[1:08:28] | No! No! No! There is a mistake. You mistake it! | 别带走她 搞错了 你们弄错了 |
[1:08:30] | Excuse me. Gentleman. She is a legitimate UK citizen. | 对不起 她是英国公民 |
[1:08:34] | – Get up, get up. – I’m calling my lawyer. | -起来 起来 -我现在就打给律师 |
[1:08:37] | – Lucinda. – I’m calling my lawyer. | -卢辛达 -我现在就找律师 |
[1:09:35] | Your father beats your mother, | 你爸爸打了你母亲 |
[1:09:38] | because she let you go. | 因为她放走了你 |
[1:09:42] | But mothers never stop loving their daughters. | 但母亲爱女儿的心是不会变的 |
[1:09:47] | Your father will never forgive you. | 你父亲永远不会原谅你 |
[1:09:50] | But you can’t stay with us. | 但你也不能跟我们住一起 |
[1:09:52] | I can’t go back home, grandmother. | 外婆 我不能回去 |
[1:10:00] | Maris, a sister of your mother, | 你母亲有个妹妹 叫玛丽亚姆 |
[1:10:03] | is the wife of the Somali ambassador in London. | 是索马里驻伦敦大使的夫人 |
[1:10:06] | She is looking for a maid. | 她想找个女佣 |
[1:10:12] | It’s Allah’s will that you move on. | 阿拉的意旨是要你继续前行 |
[1:10:16] | There will be war in Somalia. In Europe you are safe. | 索马里会起战火 你到欧洲就安全了 |
[1:10:21] | Don’t come back. | 别回来 |
[1:10:43] | They will try to change you there. | 那里的人们会设法改变你 |
[1:10:48] | Never forget where you come from. | 但你永远不要忘记故乡 |
[1:10:55] | Here is your passport. | 这是你的护照 |
[1:10:59] | It tells people who you are. | 别人看了就知道你是谁 |
[1:11:01] | Without it you are no one. | 没了它 你就什么都不是 |
[1:11:07] | May Allah protect you, Afyareh. | 愿阿拉保佑你 阿菲亚 |
[1:11:12] | Go in peace. | 一路顺风 |
[1:15:27] | Ladies and Gentlemen. | 先生 女士们 |
[1:15:28] | Welcome to “Today is your lucky day” | 欢迎参加”今天是你的幸运日”活动 |
[1:15:38] | Today… | 今天 |
[1:15:39] | is… | 是 |
[1:15:41] | your lucky… | 你的幸运 |
[1:15:44] | day. | 日 |
[1:16:51] | The starving Somali people has believed that… | 饥饿的索马里人民 |
[1:16:54] | the civil war is finally over. | 终于看到内战结束了 |
[1:16:56] | The official victim counte 100,000 people. | 受害者估计有十万人 |
[1:16:59] | One third would’ve been women and children. | 其中三分之一是妇女和孩子 |
[1:17:01] | Refugees have raised to 500,000. | 难民人数增加到五十万 |
[1:17:04] | Mohamed Siad Barre’s been deposed. | 总统穆罕默德·西亚德·巴雷被推翻 |
[1:17:06] | His army has been pulled out of Mogodishu. | 他的军队已撤离摩加迪沙 |
[1:17:11] | The Somali civil war between… | 西亚德·巴雷总统 |
[1:17:13] | Waris. There is a Coup d’Etat in Somalia! | 华莉丝 索马里发生政变 |
[1:17:13] | the country’s president, Siad Barre and Lion’s organization… | 与起义军在三年前开战 |
[1:17:15] | The president is deposed. | 总统被推翻了 |
[1:17:16] | The embassy staff has been recalled! | 大使馆人员已被召回 |
[1:17:17] | Waris, pack your belongings! | 沃莉丝 收拾行李 |
[1:17:19] | I can’t go back! | 我不回去 |
[1:17:22] | Over tens of thousands civilians are destroying 70% of the city. | 超过10万之众的市民已将70%的城市区域破坏 |
[1:17:26] | According to different sources, we didn’t have organizations. | 因为消息来源不同 我们不知道有哪些组织参与 |
[1:17:29] | The next step is to build a full of goverment in which power is… | 下一步是组建新的政府 |
[1:17:33] | to be equally distributed between the different factions. | 由两个派系共同执政 |
[1:17:50] | You got some good friends, so they just paid your bail. | 你的好朋友们为你付了保释金 |
[1:17:53] | You free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[1:17:58] | After your embassy close down, there was six monthes period during… | 在你们国家的大使馆关闭后 六个月时间内 |
[1:18:01] | which you’ll automatically granted asylum as a political refugee. | 你会自动以政治难民身份得到庇护 |
[1:18:06] | All you have to do is extend your passport. | 当时你只要把护照延期就可以了 |
[1:18:10] | You want a stamp, that’s all it would’ve taken. | 你只要来盖个章 我们就会收留你 |
[1:18:12] | I didn’t know. | 我当时不知道 |
[1:18:15] | We granted you limited permit to remain in the UK. | 我们给你有限的英国居留许可 |
[1:18:18] | You must report to immigration once a week. | 你必须每星期向移民局报到 |
[1:18:20] | Any infringements, and you’ll be deported. | 只要违反一次 就会驱逐出境 |
[1:18:54] | Do you know why you still sitting there? | 你知道为什么仍然可以坐在那吗 |
[1:18:56] | And not back with your camels… | 而不是回去骑骆驼 |
[1:18:57] | in some miserable huts without water or broadband? | 住没水没宽带的破草屋吗 |
[1:19:01] | Because I hired the best lawyer in town. | 因为我雇了城里最好的律师 |
[1:19:04] | which I should done in the first place… | 其实我一开始就应该这样做 |
[1:19:06] | instead of trusting of your low life associates couldn’t organize a piss-up in a brewery. | 而不是相信你那些低下阶层的无用朋友们 |
[1:19:10] | You have cost me thousands! My darling. | 亲爱的 你已经花了我上万镑 |
[1:19:13] | Thousands! | 上万镑! |
[1:19:14] | But I’ll have it back. Every penny. | 但我会赚回来的 一分也不能少 |
[1:19:16] | You will do every job I send your way. And you’ll not complain. | 我给你的工作你都要接 不能抱怨 |
[1:19:19] | And you will do it before immigration authorities send you back. | 还要做好 否则移民局就把你送回去 |
[1:19:23] | To your desert. | 回你那沙漠 |
[1:19:24] | Marsell! Trevor! | 马塞尔 特雷弗 |
[1:19:30] | Ten thousands seven hundred and forty five pounds, twenty three pence. | 10,745镑23便士 |
[1:19:34] | That’s the lawyer. That’s the travel costs. | 这是律师费 这是律师的旅宿费 |
[1:19:36] | And that is… | 而这个 |
[1:19:37] | you’ve already lost commision for all the jobs you didn’t get it to do. | 是因为你没有工作 而损失的佣金 |
[1:19:42] | Here you go. | 钥匙放这了 |
[1:19:43] | What about the bail that you’ve paid. | 你付的保释金呢 |
[1:19:45] | I don’t need that back. | 不要你还 |
[1:19:47] | I should’ve double checked that dodgy passport. | 我应该再检查一遍那本危险的护照 |
[1:19:49] | I mean I’m the one who knows about this stuff, not you. | 这种事情你完全不懂 |
[1:19:51] | This is my fault. | 是我的错 |
[1:19:55] | You were just trying to help. | 你只是想帮我 |
[1:19:57] | So what you gonna do then. | 那接下去你打算怎么办 |
[1:20:00] | I need work permit. | 我需要工作许可证 |
[1:20:09] | Oh, no. Waris. You can’t be serious. | 别 华莉丝 你不会当真吧 |
[1:20:13] | No! | 不行 |
[1:20:16] | What? | 什么情况 |
[1:20:45] | I’m so sorry! | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:20:49] | Had right nightmare. First bus wouldn’t let me on, it was full. | 发恶梦了 第一班巴士满人 不让上 |
[1:20:53] | That’s… here’s some flowers. For you. | 花 花是送你的 |
[1:20:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:58] | You’re sure you want to do this? | 你真的愿意这样做吗 |
[1:21:00] | Remember I have no money. | 不要忘记我是没有钱的 |
[1:21:02] | – I don’t want your money. – And you can’t touch her. | -我不要钱 -你可不能碰她 |
[1:21:04] | – What?! I’ve got a girl friend actually. – Oh? | -说什么 我最近交了女朋友 -噢? |
[1:21:06] | Yeah. She’s polish, blond, beautiful. | 对 她是波兰人 金发碧眼 美人儿 |
[1:21:09] | Where is she then? | 那她在哪 |
[1:21:12] | Marilyn. That would be strange. | 玛丽莲 那会很尴尬的 |
[1:21:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:21:17] | All right. Should we do this? | 好了 应该不错的 |
[1:21:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:21:25] | You see. There is only one way to fox them. | 只有一种办法可以骗过他们 |
[1:21:27] | That’s… if we live together as a man and wife. | 就是… 像夫妻那样一起生活 |
[1:21:35] | – What?! – Traidition. | -做什么 -传统惯例 |
[1:21:40] | What about your girl friend? | 你女朋友怎么办 |
[1:21:42] | She’s out. She’ll be fine. | 她没事的 |
[1:21:43] | She works for the amnesty international. | 她在国际特赦组织工作 |
[1:21:45] | Here. | 来照相 |
[1:21:47] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[1:21:48] | – What are you doing? – We have to take photographes, you know? | -你在干什么 -我们要有合影 明白吗 |
[1:21:52] | It’s proof of our love. | 作为夫妻恩爱的证明 |
[1:21:56] | Would you prefer to sleep on the left or on the right? | 你喜欢睡左边还是右边 |
[1:22:00] | ‘Cause you know, I’m easy. I’m all right. | 因为我很随便的 我无所谓 |
[1:22:03] | On the sofa. | 睡沙发 |
[1:22:05] | Yeah. See, thing is, | 行 不过问题是 |
[1:22:07] | The immigration boys. They’ll popping around for surprise inspections. | 移民局那些人 他们会突击检查 |
[1:22:12] | We need to keep one step ahead of them. You know. | 我们要比他们先想到这些问题 |
[1:22:14] | It has to look real. | 看起来要像真的 |
[1:22:17] | Yeah. Ok. | 你说得对 |
[1:22:20] | Yeah. Sorry about that. Maid’s day off. | 那个 不好意思 女佣今天休息 |
[1:22:24] | It’s Ok. | 没问题 |
[1:22:28] | Neal, thank you. For everything. | 尼尔 谢谢 谢谢 你做的一切 |
[1:22:31] | Really. | 真的 |
[1:22:37] | Ah, Ok. | 好了 |
[1:22:40] | Best behavior. | 注意言行 |
[1:22:41] | They’re officers of the laws. Sweeping in to make arrests | 他们是法政人员 随时可能会抓你走 |
[1:22:47] | – Ten thousand pounds. Yes? – You betcha straight in my bank account. | -一万镑 是吗 -对 直接存入我的帐户 |
[1:22:51] | So everybody. May I present Waris Dirie. | 各位 请允许我介绍 华莉丝-迪里耶 |
[1:22:54] | – Where’s the car tyres? – Car tyres? | -车胎那里去了 -车胎 |
[1:23:01] | Pirelli is a calendar, darling. | “倍耐力”是个日历 亲爱的 |
[1:23:04] | Go along to make up. | 去化妆吧 |
[1:23:05] | Where’s Donaldson? Isn’t he taking the pictures? | 唐纳森在哪 不是由他负责拍照吗 |
[1:23:07] | He’ll be here later. Later. | 他晚点来 晚点 |
[1:23:09] | So, what we think? Is’t Ok? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[1:23:18] | – Is he here yet? – Oh, you know Terry. | -他还没来? -你知道特里的 |
[1:23:21] | So. Did we do the body? Yeah. And feets? | 所以 上身准备好了 脚呢 |
[1:23:24] | She doesn’t need anything. | 她什么都不用准备 |
[1:23:25] | Good afternoon. Hello, hello, hello. Hello, Lucinda. | 午安 嗨 嗨 你好 卢仙达 |
[1:23:28] | Mastero. Hello, darling. | 亲爱的大师 你好 |
[1:23:32] | Sorry, I’m late. Apologise, Waris. | 我迟到了 对不起 华莉丝 |
[1:23:34] | I picked up my daughter after from school. Look, I found this. Look. | 因为要接女儿放学 看 我找到这个 |
[1:23:38] | You might like it. | 你可能喜欢的 |
[1:23:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:42] | – How are you? – Oh, great. Yeah. | -你好吗 -不错 很好 |
[1:23:46] | She’ll be fine with me. Thank you. | 我会拍好她的 谢谢 |
[1:23:49] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:23:51] | Uh, could you leave please? | 请大家离场 |
[1:23:54] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[1:23:56] | They off. | 他们走了 |
[1:23:59] | It’s a duck feather, look. | 看 鸭子的羽毛 |
[1:24:02] | Green on it. Gua-Gua. | 绿色的 呱呱 |
[1:24:07] | – We all sets, Spike? – Yes, boss. | -布置好了吗 斯派克 -是的 老板 |
[1:24:12] | This is your mark, my dear. | 就在这位置 小姐 |
[1:24:18] | That’s it. | 就这里 |
[1:24:21] | Don’t think about the money. | 不要想钱的事 |
[1:24:23] | Never mind anybody more gorgeous. | 别在意谁比你更漂亮 |
[1:24:27] | Right, let’s do the polish, Louie. Do we? | 路易 用波兰风格 |
[1:24:27] | 波兰风格: 颜色总是不饱和 甚至是发灰的淡彩 光线柔和得接近朦胧 纹理处理上更偏向油画 | |
[1:24:39] | Let’s do the one. | 先来拍一张 |
[1:24:49] | Oh, Spike. Give us another cup of tea now, will you? | 斯派克 再给我们来杯茶好吗 |
[1:24:56] | Waris. You have to take your clothes off. | 华莉丝 接下来得把衣服脱掉 |
[1:25:27] | Waris. You’re lovely person, you know. | 知道吗 华莉丝 你很美 |
[1:25:31] | From inside as much as outside. | 里外都那么美 |
[1:25:34] | If we get this right. | 如果这次能做好 |
[1:25:37] | It’ll change your life. | 会改变你的人生 |
[1:25:40] | So it’s all gonna come off. | 所以要全部脱掉 |
[1:25:43] | All right. | 行吗 |
[1:26:14] | You are allowed to breath, you know. | 你总得喘气吧 |
[1:26:18] | Right. Here we go. | 好了 开始了 |
[1:26:21] | Right. Chin up. Not that much so. | 好的 抬高下巴 不用抬那么多 |
[1:26:24] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:26:32] | Ok. Chin up again. Mouth, that’s it. | 下巴抬高… 注意嘴 好 |
[1:26:36] | That’s all right. | 就这样 |
[1:26:37] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[1:26:42] | Ok. Just turns the right slightly. | 好 稍微向右转一点 |
[1:26:44] | Open your mouth a bit. | 把嘴张开一点 |
[1:26:46] | A bit more. | 多一点儿 |
[1:26:47] | No. Not that much. Close it. That’s it, that’s it. | 不 不要张那么大 小一点 对了 对了 |
[1:26:50] | That’s lovely. | 很可爱 |
[1:26:58] | That’s great! | 非常好 |
[1:27:02] | It’s good. | 表现不错 |
[1:30:12] | I make chicken soup. You like that. No? | 我做鸡汤 你喜欢 还是不喜欢? |
[1:30:17] | So where you’ve been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[1:30:19] | I was worried about you. | 我担心你来着 |
[1:30:22] | You know, London can be a dangerous place. | 伦敦有的地方挺危险的 |
[1:30:25] | – I need my wife to be safe. – No. I’m not your wife. | -我希望我妻子平安 -我不是你妻子 |
[1:30:28] | You know what? | 实际上 |
[1:30:30] | It’s what exactly what you are. | 你就是我妻子 |
[1:30:33] | And you bet you’re not cheating on that. | 在这一点上 你不要玩花样 |
[1:30:37] | Do you have a fight with Angenisca? | 你跟安格妮丝卡吵架了? |
[1:30:43] | You certainly nage me like a wife, don’t you? | 你絮叨起来就像我太太 还不承认? |
[1:30:46] | Do you know what a ‘nage’ is? | 你知道”絮叨”是什么意思? |
[1:30:56] | You said you (would) introduce me to her. | 你说过会介绍我们认识 |
[1:31:02] | It’s a waste of water. | 太浪费水了 |
[1:31:05] | Don’t you tell me what to do in my own flat, yeah?! | 用不着你在我家对我指手画脚 |
[1:31:09] | I helped you out. | 是我帮你渡过难关 |
[1:31:12] | You’re not in the desert now. | 你现在不是在沙漠里了 |
[1:31:15] | Grow up. | 懂事点 |
[1:31:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:31:23] | I’m sorry. We shouldn’t get each other like this, should we? | 对不起 我们不应该这样对待彼此 |
[1:31:28] | I don’t want to fight either. | 我也不想吵 |
[1:31:33] | They all desire you, don’t they? | 人人都渴望得到你 是吗 |
[1:31:37] | But I have you. | 但你是我的 |
[1:31:43] | And you’re a bloody horrible cook. | 不过你的厨艺很糟糕 |
[1:31:58] | Home office. Open the door please. | 英国民政办公室 请开门 |
[1:32:10] | Neal. Get up. | 尼尔 起来 |
[1:32:18] | – Mrs Waris Fillen? – Yeah. | -是华莉丝·费尔兰太太吗 -是 |
[1:32:21] | Home office. | 民政办公室的 |
[1:32:35] | Bathroom, lounge. | 你检查洗手间 你检查客厅 |
[1:32:41] | You do know it’s 5am in the morning. | 你明明知道现在是凌晨5点 |
[1:32:43] | This is out of order. | 不该这个时候来 |
[1:32:44] | – Mr. Fillen – Well done. Sherlock. | -费尔兰先生 -干得好 夏洛克 |
[1:32:50] | – Would you like some tea? – No, thank you. | -来杯茶吗 -谢谢 不用 |
[1:32:59] | Can you confirm that this is the marrytal bed? | 你们夫妻俩是同床共枕吗 |
[1:33:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:33:04] | – Utilized by both of you? – Yes. | -两个人用一张被? -是的 |
[1:33:08] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[1:33:09] | You want to know what we do in it? | 想知道我们在被窝里做什么? |
[1:33:12] | That won’t be necessary, sir. | 那就不必了 先生 |
[1:33:16] | We’re not ashamed, you know. | 我们没什么羞的 |
[1:33:32] | Yeah. So, all right. Love birds. | 恩爱的小情侣 今天到此为止 |
[1:33:36] | You’ll be seen us again. | 我们还会来的 |
[1:33:40] | No doubt. | 毋庸置疑 |
[1:34:01] | – Excuse me? – Yeah. | -对不起 -是 |
[1:34:02] | – Do you have these in a 5? – Yeah. | -这鞋有38码的吗 -有 |
[1:34:04] | – I let them deport me. – Shr… | -让他们驱逐我好了 -嘘 |
[1:34:07] | – A minute. – All right. | -稍等 -好的 |
[1:34:09] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[1:34:11] | Waris. | 华莉丝 |
[1:34:12] | I miss my mother. | 我想妈妈 |
[1:34:16] | I miss my brother. I want to go home. | 想念弟弟 我想回家 |
[1:34:18] | Hey, no! | 别这样 |
[1:34:20] | You married last year. Haven’t got long to go. | 你结婚还不到一年 不能出国 |
[1:34:24] | And then you can get divorce. | 满一年你就可以离婚了 |
[1:34:26] | And then you don’t back to see that plonker again. | 以后再也不用见那傻大个了 |
[1:34:29] | Listen, Waris. | 听着 华莉丝 |
[1:34:41] | No. Neal, please! | 尼尔 不要 |
[1:34:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:34:47] | Why don’t you give it time? | 你不能给我点时间吗 |
[1:34:50] | You will grow to love me. | 你会渐渐爱上我的 |
[1:34:52] | What about your Polish girl friend? | 那你波兰女朋友怎么办 |
[1:34:54] | There’s no girl friend. | 根本没有女朋友 |
[1:34:57] | How could there be any woman but you. | 除了你还能有谁呢 |
[1:35:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:35:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:35:06] | You just don’t know what it’s like. | 你根本不知道我的感受 |
[1:35:08] | To be crazy about someone. | 我爱你爱得快疯了 |
[1:35:10] | – Please! – No! | -求你 -不行 |
[1:35:12] | Please! | 求你 |
[1:35:42] | I’m not saying. | 不是我说 |
[1:35:44] | Every night I’m in bed with most beautiful woman in the world. | 世上最美丽的女人每晚跟我睡同一张床 |
[1:35:47] | She won’t let me touch her. | 却不让我碰她 |
[1:36:00] | It’s no different when you’re prime races, is it? | 就算居留签证批准了 情况也一样 |
[1:36:13] | Indefinitely leave to remain. | 永久居留 |
[1:36:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:39:11] | This is my sister. | 这是我妹妹 |
[1:39:12] | It’s my sister. Is she nice? | 她是我妹妹 漂亮吗 |
[1:39:15] | It’s my sister. It’s true, honest. | 她是我妹妹 真的 没骗你们 |
[1:39:19] | Yeah. Is she good? It’s my sister. | 她好看吗 她是我妹妹 |
[1:39:22] | It’s my sister. | 这是我妹妹 |
[1:39:23] | Could be your lucky day. | “今天会是你的幸运日” |
[1:39:25] | Discovered her on the loo. Honestly. | 我在卫生间发现她的 真的 |
[1:42:06] | Harold Jackson. | 哈罗德·杰克逊 |
[1:42:08] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[1:42:11] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我 |
[1:42:15] | London. | 在伦敦 |
[1:42:18] | – Downjacket. – Yeah. | -鸭绒外套 -对 |
[1:42:21] | You look great. What you doing here? | 你漂亮极了 来这里是? |
[1:42:24] | Uh… I… | 我… |
[1:42:29] | Uh… coincidence. | 碰巧遇见 |
[1:42:32] | My uh… friend lives on the same floor, yeah. | 我有个朋友住同一栋楼 |
[1:42:38] | Open the door. | 开门吧 |
[1:42:41] | – Can’t remember her name. – She’s pretty. | -记不起她的名字 -她很漂亮 |
[1:43:42] | Oh! She is out rages. | 她大发脾气 |
[1:43:44] | She’s just drop everything and gone back to bloody Africa. | 然后就丢下一切 回那该死的非洲去了 |
[1:43:48] | Richard, BBC. | BBC的理查德 |
[1:43:50] | They’re making some song about her. | 正在为她写歌曲 |
[1:43:52] | The day that change my life or something. | 叫”改变我人生的那一天”什么的 |
[1:43:55] | I mean I’m the one who changed her life, darling. | 其实 我才是改变她人生的人 亲爱的 |
[1:43:57] | They should making a film about me. | 他们应该拍摄一部关于我的影片 |
[1:44:41] | Waris. So good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 华莉丝 |
[1:44:43] | You look great what your wearing. | 你这身打扮看起来很不错 |
[1:44:46] | Do you want something to drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[1:44:47] | Coffee, tea, water, still, sparkling, coke? | 咖啡 茶 水 矿泉水 苏打水 还是可乐? |
[1:44:51] | Water please. | 水就可以 |
[1:44:52] | – Another water please. – Yes, mam. | -再来瓶水 -好的 |
[1:44:56] | I watched the BBC film. | 我看了BBC的影片 |
[1:44:59] | I thought it was amazing. | 我认为拍得很好 |
[1:45:01] | So, tell me how do you feel seeing your mother? | 那 请告诉我你见到母亲有什么感觉 |
[1:45:04] | You haven’t seen her in how long? | 你们多久没见面了 |
[1:45:08] | Twenty years. | 二十年 |
[1:45:10] | Wow! Twenty years! God. | 二十年! 天哪 |
[1:45:12] | I would love not to see my mother for twenty years. | 我倒想二十年不见我母亲 |
[1:45:16] | You really are nomad girl. Now look at you. | 你本来是个牧羊女 再看现在的你 |
[1:45:19] | You are… You’re a top model. Everybody dolls. | 现在你是个顶级模特 受人喜爱 |
[1:45:23] | So, tell me how you get discovered? | 告诉我你是怎样被发掘的 |
[1:45:26] | Tell me the day that change your life. | 告诉我改变你一生的那天 |
[1:45:29] | You just walked into a fast-food restaurant. | 当时你走进一家快餐店 |
[1:45:32] | And there was just a photographer, right? | 然后碰到一位摄影师 对吗 |
[1:45:35] | That’s not the day that change my life. | 那不是改变我一生的那天 |
[1:45:38] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你的意思是什么 |
[1:45:43] | I don’t want to do any more this ” Nomad girl to top model” stories. | 我不想再谈”牧羊女变成顶级女模”的故事 |
[1:45:47] | Well, that’s what we arranged. That’s what our readers want. | 这是安排好的 读者们就是想看这种故事 |
[1:45:54] | If I tell you a story. | 如果我给你说一个故事 |
[1:45:57] | You guarantee you will be published. | 你保证一定会刊载吗 |
[1:46:02] | Ok. I can’t guarantee you anything. You know, we’re… | 我不能做任何保证 你要明白 我们… |
[1:46:06] | We’re one of the top magazines. | 我们是最畅销的杂志之一 |
[1:46:08] | We got readers all over the world. | 我们的读者遍布全世界 |
[1:46:13] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:46:15] | Ok. | 保证发布 |
[1:46:18] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:46:20] | Tell me about the day that change your life. | 告诉我改变你一生的那天 |
[1:46:38] | I was three years old. | 那时我才三岁 |
[1:46:46] | And the night before I was… | 那天的前一晚 我… |
[1:46:49] | given an extra potion of rice. | 多分到一碗米饭 |
[1:46:56] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道原因 |
[1:50:41] | I’m one of twelve children. | 我家有十二个孩子 |
[1:50:43] | My mother had to get back to the others. | 妈妈要回去照顾其他孩子 |
[1:50:49] | My wound became infected. | 我的伤口感染了 |
[1:50:53] | I developed high fever. | 因此发高烧 |
[1:51:06] | The clitoris is removed. | 阴蒂被割除 |
[1:51:10] | And the inner and outer lips of the vulvae are cut away. | 大小阴唇也被割掉 |
[1:51:16] | And wound sewed up. | 然后伤口被缝合 |
[1:51:20] | Only the scaring remains were the genitals once were. | 外阴所在的地方 只留下疤痕 |
[1:51:34] | The mid-get left a hole size of a match had. | 割礼师留下一根火柴那么粗的小孔 |
[1:51:44] | I went to back to the rocks once. | 我回到过那处石堆所在 |
[1:51:50] | Everything was gone. | 什么都没有了 |
[1:51:56] | It was eaten by the birds. | 都给鸟儿吃掉了 |
[1:53:08] | So I’m headed home. She shows up out of no where. | 我回到家 她不知从什么地方钻出来 |
[1:53:11] | She sees my room-mate, freaks out, runs away. | 她看到我的室友 就神情慌张地跑掉了 |
[1:53:14] | No phone number. No address. She… | 没有电话 没有地址 她… |
[1:53:16] | I don’t even remember her name. | 我连她的名字都不记得了 |
[1:53:18] | – Sounds like a great story, man. – Tom. | -说得跟真的一样 -汤姆 |
[1:53:24] | Will you get some better maganizes man? | 有没有好一点的杂志 老兄 |
[1:53:26] | And I’ve been asking you that since I started coming coming. | 从我开始来这家店 就一直这么问 |
[1:53:31] | Could someone bring some sugar to the Bronx? | 谁给布朗克斯拿点糖过去 |
[1:53:33] | And please take to table number six to see what they want. | 然后到六号台看看客人要什么 |
[1:53:43] | This is her. Desert flower. This… | 就是她 沙漠之花 |
[1:53:47] | This is the girl. | 就是那个女孩 |
[1:53:49] | This is the girl I’m talking about. This is the girl I just met. | 这就是我说的那个女孩 刚遇到的那个 |
[1:53:51] | Yeah? What about the other girl in other copy in the other maganize? | 是吗 那另一本杂志的封面女郎认识不? |
[1:53:55] | – No. I’m serious! – Yeah. | -没编 我说真的 -好吧 |
[1:54:18] | UN HEADQUARTER, NEW YORK | 纽约 联合国总部 |
[1:55:02] | It’s time. | 该上台了 |
[1:55:05] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[1:55:09] | Waris. | 华莉丝 |
[1:55:16] | Don’t think about doing your cinderella trick. Because all the exits are covered. | 别再玩灰姑娘的把戏 所有出口都封住了 |
[1:55:21] | You see? | 明白吗 |
[1:55:24] | You know, take your time. | 你不用急 |
[1:55:25] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[1:55:26] | people come half way around the world to hear your speak record. | 这些人跑了半个地球 来听你演讲 |
[1:55:30] | Madam. | 女士 |
[1:56:12] | – Are you ready? – Yes, I’m… yes I’m ready. | -准备好了吗 -对 我准备好了 |
[1:56:15] | I’ve been sat here for… half an hour. | 我一直坐在这… 有半个钟头了 |
[1:56:18] | What have you been doing there? building a boat something. | 你在里面造船还是干什么呢 |
[1:56:20] | I’ve been thinking calling security. | 我都想着要叫保安了 |
[1:56:22] | – Security. – Is that great? Is that you walking nauzy? | -叫保安 -主意不错吧 会不会再把你吓跑? |
[1:56:25] | Thinking show me up there or something? | 有没有想着也让我亮亮相? |
[1:56:27] | I mean I teach you everything I know. | 我把会的都教你了 |
[1:56:29] | – Do you remember? – I missed you. | -还记得吗 -我想你 |
[1:56:37] | I’m happy you’re here. | 很高兴你能在这里 |
[1:57:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, please take you seats. | 女士们 先生们 请就座 |
[1:57:06] | Our first speaker today, | 今天 我们的第一位发言者 |
[1:57:07] | Will be Miss Waris Dirie, from Somalia. | 是来自索马里的 华莉丝·迪里耶 小姐 |
[1:57:35] | I love my mother. | 我爱我的母亲 |
[1:57:38] | I love my family. | 爱我的家人 |
[1:57:41] | And I love Africa. | 我爱非洲 |
[1:57:47] | For over three thousands years, the family truly believes… | 3000多年来 每个家庭都相信 |
[1:57:52] | that their daughter who is not circumcised. It’s not clean. | 他们的女儿如果不进行割礼 就是不洁 |
[1:57:58] | Because what exist between our legs, is unclean. | 因为我们双腿之间的东西 是不洁净的 |
[1:58:03] | So it must be removed. | 所以一定要割除 |
[1:58:06] | And sealed up. | 并且封起来 |
[1:58:08] | As proof of virginity and virtue. | 以此来证明贞洁和美德 |
[1:58:14] | And in the wedding night, | 而在新婚之夜 |
[1:58:16] | the husband takes blade or a knife, and cut it open. | 新郎用刀片或小刀 把它割开 |
[1:58:20] | Before he forces himself into his bride. | 这样才可以进入到新娘体内 |
[1:58:28] | And an uncircumcised girl can not marry. | 而未受割礼的女孩是不能结婚的 |
[1:58:31] | Consequently, she’s expel from her village. | 并且会因此而被驱逐出村庄 |
[1:58:34] | And put on the same level as a whore. | 还将被视为妓女 |
[1:58:40] | This practice continues. | 即使《可兰经》上都没有规定 |
[1:58:42] | Even though it’s not returning to the Coran. | 但这种惯例依然在延续 |
[1:58:49] | It’s accept that as a result of this neutralization. | 接受这种状态的结果 |
[1:58:53] | Women are sick, mentally and physically… | 是女性无论在心理上 还是生理上 |
[1:58:55] | for the rest of their lifes. | 都将终生为病痛折磨 |
[1:59:01] | The same women, back bone of Africa. | 正是这些妇女 支撑起了非洲 |
[1:59:08] | I survived. But my two sisters didn’t. | 割礼后我活了下来 但我两个姐妹没有 |
[1:59:15] | Sophia bled to death after been mutilated. | 索菲亚在接受割礼时流血过多而死 |
[1:59:21] | And Aamina died in child birth with a baby in her belly. | 艾米娜是在分娩时 怀着孩子死去的 |
[1:59:29] | How much stronger would our continental be… | 如果这毫无意义的仪式早些被废除 |
[1:59:31] | if this senseless ritual were abolished. | 今天的非洲该是多么的强大 |
[1:59:38] | There is a proverb in my country. | 在我国有句谚语 |
[1:59:43] | The last camel in line works as quick as the first. | 驼队中最后一只骆驼跟最前面的那只走得一样快 |
[1:59:50] | Whatever happens to the least of us… | 不论在少数人身上发生任何事 |
[1:59:53] | has effect on all of us. | 都会影响到我们所有人 |
[2:00:03] | When I was a child… | 当我还是个孩子时 |
[2:00:06] | I said “I do not want to be a woman”. | 我说 我不想做女人 |
[2:00:10] | Why when it’s so painful… | 为什么做女人要如此痛苦 |
[2:00:12] | and so unhappy. | 如此不快乐 |
[2:00:19] | But now that I’m grown. | 现在我已经长大了 |
[2:00:22] | I’m proud to be who I am. | 我很荣幸能做为一名女性 |
[2:00:29] | But for the sick of all of us, | 但为所有女性着想 |
[2:00:32] | let’s try and change what’s that means. | 让我们尝试去改变 |
[2:00:36] | To be a woman. | 身为一名女性的意义 |