英文名称:Despicable Me
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:43] | Justin! | 贾斯丁! |
[01:44] | Quick,honey,take my picture.I got the pyramid in my hand. | 快,亲爱的,快给我照张相.我把金字塔放在手里了. |
[01:56] | Justin,you get back here right now! | 贾斯丁,快给我回来! |
[01:59] | No,stop! | 停下! |
[02:01] | No,no!Stop him! | 停下来! |
[02:07] | Wait, wait. | 等等. |
[02:08] | Hold on.Easy,little boy. | 小朋友,别乱来. |
[02:11] | Okay,stop,child!Stop right there.No! | 快停下来,站在那里别动.不! |
[02:14] | No,no,no! Oh. | 不!噢! |
[02:17] | There he goes. | 他掉下去了. |
[02:28] | Justin! | 贾斯丁! |
[02:38] | I got him!I got him! | 我要接住他了! |
[02:50] | Outrage in Egypt tonight as it was discovered | 由于吉萨金子塔发现被盗. |
[02:53] | that the Great Pyramid of Giza had been stolen. | 导致引发埃及当晚民众的公愤. |
[02:56] | and replaced by a giant inflatable replica. | 换之取代的是可充气复制品. |
[02:59] | There is panic throughout the globe as countries | 这在全球引发了恐慌,并导致所有人员. |
[03:02] | and citizens try to protect their beloved landmarks. | 起来保卫他们挚爱的土地. |
[03:05] | Law enforcement still has no leads | 司法部门目前并未查明 |
[03:08] | leaving everyone to wonder | 哪个组织应对本次 |
[03:11] | which of the world’s villains is responsible for this heinous crime? | 恶性犯罪事件负责. |
[03:13] | And where will he strike next? | 以及他的下一个目标是? |
[04:09] | Freeze ray! Freeze ray! Freeze ray! | 冷冻光线!冷冻光线! |
[04:11] | Ha Ha Ha~ | 哈哈~ |
[04:47] | Morning, Gru! | 早安,格鲁! |
[04:50] | How you doing? | 最近如何? |
[04:52] | Hello, Fred. | 早上好,弗莱德 |
[04:53] | FIY,your dog has been leaving little bones | 你的狗老是在我花园里啃骨头 |
[04:56] | all over my yard and l don’t appreciate it. | 我不喜欢它这样. |
[05:00] | Sorry.You know dogs. | 不好意思.你知道的 |
[05:02] | They go wherever they want to go. | 狗喜欢到处乱跑 |
[05:04] | Unless they’re dead. | 除非它们死了 |
[05:08] | l’m joking! | 我开玩笑的! |
[05:10] | Although, it is true. | 虽然这是真的 |
[05:11] | Anyway, have a good one. | 祝你一天愉快 |
[05:13] | Oh.Okay.Yeah. | 厄,好吧 |
[05:39] | Oh,you’ve got to be pulling on my leg! | 噢,这又是谁啊! |
[05:45] | Hello! | 你好! |
[05:48] | Cookies for sale. | 买曲奇饼 |
[05:51] | Go away. l’m not home. | 快走,我不在家 |
[05:53] | Yes, you are. l heard you. | 你在,我听到你了 |
[05:56] | No, you didn’t. This is a recording. | 不是,这是录音 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:857个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:114个,六级词汇:51个,GRE词汇:55个,托福词汇:81个,考研词汇:124个,专四词汇:95个,专八词汇:13个, 所有生词标注共:219个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:02] | No, it isn’t. | 不,这不是 |
[06:02] | Yes, it is. | 是录音 |
[06:04] | Watch this. Leave a message, beep. | 听着.请留言,哔~~~ |
[06:12] | Goodbye, recorded message. | 再见,录音 |
[06:14] | Agnes, come on. | 阿格蕾丝,走吧 |
[06:25] | Bad dog! No! No, no. Sit.My muffin. | 坏狗!不!坐下!我的松饼 |
[06:30] | Gru! | 格鲁! |
[06:32] | Ah!Dr Nefario. | 啊!内法里奥博士 |
[06:34] | I know how you must be feeling.I, too | 我知道,你和我一样 |
[06:36] | have encountered great disappointment,but | 都感到非常失望,但是 |
[06:39] | in my eyes, you will always be | 在我眼中,你一直都是 |
[06:42] | one of the greats. | 最棒中的一个 |
[06:44] | What?What happened? | 什么?发生了什么? |
[06:46] | It’s all over the news!Some fella just stole a pyramid. | 全是那个新闻!有个家伙偷了金字塔 |
[06:49] | They’re saying he makes all other villains look lame. | 这让其他的帮会都无能像白痴一样 |
[06:56] | Assemble the minions! | 召集弟兄们! |
[07:02] | 密室? 地下保护伞公司? | |
[07:28] | Minions, assemble! | 兄弟们,集合! |
[07:31] | Okay. Okay. | 好,好(好阔爱)~ |
[08:25] | Looking good, Kevin! | 气色不错,凯文! |
[08:27] | How is the family? Good? All right. | 家里如何?很好?不错 |
[08:30] | That’s my Billy boy! What up, Larry? | 这才是好孩子!怎么了,拉里? |
[08:33] | Hello, everybody! | 大家好! |
[08:36] | Yeah, all right! Simmer down. Simmer down! | 好,大家安静!安静! |
[08:40] | Thank you, okay. | 谢谢~ |
[08:41] | Now, l realise that you guys probably heard about | 现在,我想你们大概都听说了 |
[08:44] | this other villain who stole the pyramids.Apparently | 有其他的帮会偷了金字塔,很明显 |
[08:48] | it’s a big deal. | 这是大事件 |
[08:50] | People are calling it the crime of the century and stuff like that. | 大家认为这是本世纪最大的偷窃 |
[08:53] | But! | 但是! |
[08:54] | Am l upset? | 我感到不安吗? |
[08:55] | No, l am not! | 不,我不觉得! |
[08:58] | A little | 有一点 |
[08:59] | but we have had a pretty good year ourselves | 但是,我们曾经也辉煌过 |
[09:04] | and you guys are all right in my book. | 而且你们表现不错 |
[09:07] | No,no raises! | 不,不涨工资! |
[09:09] | You’re not going to get any raises. | 你们工资不会涨 |
[09:12] | What did we do? | 我们都干了什么? |
[09:14] | Well,we stole the Times Square Jumbotron! | 我们偷了时代广场的大屏幕! |
[09:20] | Nice! | 太好了! |
[09:21] | That’s how I roll. | 这就是我们的成就 |
[09:25] | Yeah,you all like watching football on that,huh? | 你们都喜欢在那个上看足球赛,对吧? |
[09:30] | But that’s not all. | 但这不是全部 |
[09:31] | We stole the Statue of Liberty | 我们偷了自由女神像 |
[09:36] | the small one from Las Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯最小的一个(��~~) |
[09:40] | And I won’t even mention the Eiffel Tower! | 我都不想说这个尔菲尔铁塔! |
[09:43] | Also Vegas. | 也是维加斯的 |
[09:44] | Okay, I wasn’t going to tell you about this yet | 好了,不说这些了 |
[09:47] | but I have been working on something very big! | 但是我又一个非常大的目标! |
[09:52] | Something that will blow this pyramid thing out of the water! | 大的让金字塔也变成儿戏! |
[09:57] | And thanks to the efforts of my good friend Dr Nefario. | 并且感谢内法里奥博士的帮助 |
[10:02] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[10:03] | Oh~ There he is.He’s styling. | 他在那里.看他的造型 |
[10:07] | Now, we have located a shrink ray in a secret lab | 现在,我们发现了一个秘密实验室里的缩小光线枪 |
[10:12] | and once we take this shrink ray | 如果我们偷走了它 |
[10:14] | we will have the capability to pull off the true crime of the century. | 我们就能创造本世纪最大的犯罪 |
[10:22] | We are going to steal | 我们打算去偷 |
[10:26] | Wait,wait! | 等等,等等! |
[10:28] | I haven’t told you what it is yet. | 我还没告诉你们我的计划 |
[10:34] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[10:35] | Dave,listen up,please. | 大卫,注意听讲 |
[10:42] | Next,we are going to steal | 下面,我们打算偷 |
[10:46] | pause for effect | 你们即将看到 |
[10:48] | The Moon! | 月球! |
[10:51] | And once the moon is mine | 一旦我得到了月球 |
[10:55] | the world will give me whatever I want to get it back! | 世界会给我任何东西 |
[11:00] | And I will be the greatest villain of all time! | 我将永远成为最强大的罪犯! |
[11:08] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我的计划 |
[11:13] | Yes? | 喂? |
[11:14] | Hello,Gru? I’ve been crunching some numbers | 格鲁,我在琢磨一些数字 |
[11:18] | and I really don’t see how we can afford this. | 而且我实在不知道我们要怎么支付这些 |
[11:22] | It can’t be done.I’m not a miracle worker. | 这些做不到.我不是万能的 |
[11:24] | Hey,just relax.I’ll just get another loan from the bank. | 嘿,放松.我会从银行再贷一笔款的 |
[11:28] | They love me! | 他们爱我! |
[11:45] | Edith,stop it! | 伊迪丝,别这样! |
[11:46] | What?I’m just walking. | 怎么?我只是在走路而已 |
[12:01] | Hi,Miss Hattie.We’ve back. | 嗨,哈蒂小姐.我们回来了 |
[12:05] | Hello,girls. | 嗨,女士们 |
[12:07] | Anybody come to adopt us while we were out? | 我们出去的时候,有人来领养我们吗? |
[12:11] | Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[12:13] | No! | 没有! |
[12:17] | Edith!What did you put on my desk? | 伊迪丝!你把什么放在我的桌子上了? |
[12:20] | A mud pie. | 泥做的派 |
[12:23] | You’re never gonna get adopted,Edith.You know that,don’t you? | 你们不会被领养了,伊迪丝.你知道的吧? |
[12:26] | Yeah, I know. | 是,我知道 |
[12:28] | Good. | 好 |
[12:29] | So,how did it go,girls?Did we meet our quotas? | 那今天分配给你们的东西卖的如何? |
[12:33] | Em,sorter. | 一部分吧 |
[12:35] | We sold 43 mini-mints,30 choco-swirlies | 我们卖了43块薄荷的,30巧克力棒棒糖 |
[12:38] | and 18 coco-nutties. | 和18个水果糖 |
[12:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:43] | Well,you say that like it’s a great sale day. | 你说的好像今天买的很好一样 |
[12:47] | Look at my face! | 看着我的脸! |
[12:49] | Do you still think it’s a great sale day? | 你还觉得今天买的很好吗? |
[12:53] | 18 coco-nutties. | 18个水果糖 |
[12:56] | I think we can do a little better than that,don’t you? | 我觉得我们能做的更好,不是吗? |
[13:00] | Yeah.We wouldn’t want to spend the | 是.我们不打算周末都呆在 |
[13:03] | weekend in the Box of Shame,would we?No. | 耻辱盒子里吧?都不想? |
[13:06] | No,Miss Hattie. | 不想,哈蒂小姐 |
[13:07] | Okay,good.Off you go. | 好,很好.走吧 |
[13:09] | Go clean something of mine. | 把自己弄干净 |
[13:13] | Hi,Penny.Hi,guys. | 嗨,潘尼.嗨,大家 |
[13:20] | Hello,Mom.Sorry,I meant to call,but | 喂,妈妈.我本来想给你打电话的,但是 |
[13:23] | I just wanted to congratulate you on stealing the pyramid. | 祝贺你偷了金字塔 |
[13:27] | That was you,wasn’t it? | 你干的,不是吗? |
[13:29] | Or was it a villain who’s actually successful? | 或者是另一个成功的大盗? |
[13:34] | Just so you know,Mom,I am about to do something | 告诉你,妈,我正要去干 |
[13:37] | that’s very,very big,very important. | 非常大,非常重要的事 |
[13:40] | When you hear about it,you’re going to be very proud. | 你听到以后一定会十分骄傲的 |
[13:43] | Good luck with that.Okay,I’m out of here. | 祝你好运。我挂电话了 |
[13:48] | 这货不是老太太~ | |
[14:52] | Gru to see Mr Perkins. | 格鲁要见帕金斯先生 |
[14:55] | Yes, please have a seat. | 好,请坐等片刻 |
[15:14] | Ma,someday I’m going to go to the moon. | 妈,有一天我要上月球 |
[15:17] | I’m afraid you’re too late,Son. | 恐怕你太晚了,儿子 |
[15:20] | NASA isn’t sending the monkeys any more. | NASA 已经不送猴子上去了 |
[15:31] | Hey~ | 嗨~ |
[15:39] | I’m applying for a new villain loan.Go by the name of Vector. | 我正在申请罪恶贷款.以维克多的名义 |
[15:47] | It’s a mathematical term | 这是个数学术语 |
[15:50] | a quantity represented by an arrow | 用箭头代表 |
[15:51] | with both direction and magnitude. | 指向两个方向 |
[15:57] | Vector!That’s me | 维克多!就是我 |
[16:00] | cause I’m committing crimes with both direction and magnitude. | 犯下过无数伟大的罪行 |
[16:05] | Oh yeah~ | 哦耶~ |
[16:08] | Check out my new weapon.Piranha gun! | 看我的新武器.食人鱼强! |
[16:11] | Oh yes~ | 哦 太好了 |
[16:12] | Fires live piranhas.Ever seen one before?No,you haven’t.I invented it. | 威力无穷,没见过吧?绝对没有.我发明的 |
[16:16] | Do you want a demonstration? | 想看看示范? |
[16:18] | Shoot!So difficult,sometimes,to get the piranha back inside of my | 妈的!有时候很难把食人鱼抓回来 |
[16:24] | Mr Gru,Mr Perkins will see you now. | 格鲁先生,帕金斯先生可以见你了 |
[16:26] | So, all I need is money from the bank to build a rocket. | 我需要钱来造一个火箭 |
[16:30] | And then,the moon is ours. | 然后,月球就是我们的了 |
[16:33] | Wow | 哇 |
[16:34] | Well, very nice presentation.I’d like to see this shrink ray. | 很好的开场白。我想看看这缩小光线 |
[16:39] | Absolutely!Will do.Soon as I have it. | 当然!我拿到以后,就能看到了 |
[16:43] | You don’t have it? | 你没有? |
[16:46] | And yet you have the audacity to ask the bank for money? | 就这样你就敢直接问银行拿钱? |
[16:49] | Apparently. | 明显的 |
[16:52] | Do you have any idea of the capital that this bank has invested in you,Gru? | 你有什么资本让这家银行投资你? |
[16:56] | With far too few of your sinister plots actually turning a profit. | 把你的邪恶计划变成利润 |
[17:02] | How can I put it?Let’s say this apple is you. | 怎么说呢?你就像这个苹果 |
[17:06] | If we don’t start getting our money back | 如果没我们不能把钱收回来 |
[17:10] | Get the picture? | 明白? |
[17:13] | Look, Gru, the point is,there are a lot of new villains out there | 听着,格鲁,问题是现在有很多新小偷 |
[17:16] | younger than you,hungrier than you,younger than you. | 比你年轻,贪婪,比你年轻 |
[17:22] | Like that young fellow out there named Vector.He just stole a pyramid! | 例如外面那个叫维克多小子,他就刚刚偷了金字塔! |
[17:30] | I’ve got it.I’ve got it. | 我知道了,我知道了 |
[17:32] | So,as far as getting money for the rocket | 至于我们造火箭的钱 |
[17:35] | Get the shrink ray,then we’ll talk. | 拿到缩小光线,我们再谈 |
[19:11] | Suckers! | 升高! |
[19:18] | Ah ha~ We got it! | 哈~ 我们拿到了! |
[19:26] | What? | 怎么了? |
[19:28] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[19:32] | No,no,no! | 不!不!不! |
[19:36] | You! | 你! |
[19:40] | Now,maybe you’ll think twice before you freeze someone’s head! | 现在,也许下次你冷冻别人脑袋前要三思啊! |
[19:44] | So long,Gru! | 就这样吧,格鲁! |
[19:47] | Quick!We can’t let him get away! | 快!我们不能让他跑了! |
[19:57] | Up ahead!Up ahead! | 前面!前面! |
[19:59] | Fire!Fire,now! | 开火!快,开火! |
[20:10] | You missed me! | 没打到! |
[20:12] | Come to papa! | 到爸爸这里来! |
[20:25] | Take that. | 接招 |
[20:28] | How adorable. | 多让人敬佩啊 |
[20:32] | Got you in our sights!Like taking candy from a | 锁定你了!就像那糖果 |
[20:36] | What? | 什么? |
[20:38] | Ha~ Hey, Gru! | 哈~ 嘿,格鲁! |
[20:40] | Try this on for size! | 试试这个大小! |
[20:45] | That’s weird. What is going on? | 奇怪.发生了什么事? |
[20:52] | This is claustrophobic! | 这是幽闭恐怖症! |
[21:02] | Too small!This is too small for me! | 太小了!空间变得太小了! |
[21:10] | I hate that guy! | 我讨厌那家伙! |
[21:18] | and please watch over us,and bless that we’ll have a good night’s sleep. | 并请保佑我们.祝我们能睡个好觉 |
[21:22] | And bless that while we’re sleeping,no bugs will crawl into our ears and lay eggs in our brains. | 祝我们睡觉时没有虫子从耳朵里爬进大脑然后下蛋 |
[21:29] | Great.Thanks for that image,Edith. | 好,谢谢你想出这个,伊迪丝 |
[21:32] | And please bless that someone will adopt us soon,and that the mommy and daddy will be nice | 然后祝我们早日被领养,继父继母人也不错 |
[21:37] | and have a pet unicorn. | 有个宠物独角兽 |
[21:40] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[21:48] | Unicorns,I Iove them | 独角兽,我爱他们 |
[21:50] | Uni, uni, unicorns I Iove them | 独角,独角,独角兽我爱他们 |
[21:57] | 字幕表示此处罢工 | |
[22:12] | 维克多的要塞 | |
[23:51] | Good luck,little girls! | 祝你们好运,小女孩! |
[23:59] | Wow,Cool! | 哇,酷! |
[24:02] | Hi!We’re orphans from Miss Hattie’s Home for girls. | 嗨,我们是哈蒂孤儿院的孤儿 |
[24:05] | I don’t care.Beat it! | 我不管.滚! |
[24:06] | Come on!We’re selling cookies so, you know, we can have a better future. | 我们在卖曲奇,这样我们能过得更好 |
[24:11] | Wait,wait!Do you have coco-nutties? | 等等,你那里有水果糖吗? |
[24:13] | Yeah | 有 |
[24:34] | light bulb. | 我有主意了 |
[24:40] | Dr. Nefario! | 内法里奥博士! |
[24:41] | Ah? | 啊? |
[24:41] | I’m going to need a dozen tiny robots disguised as cookies! | 我要一打伪装成曲奇的机器人! |
[24:44] | What? | 什么? |
[24:45] | Cookies robots! | 曲奇机器人! |
[24:46] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[24:47] | Cook…Oh,forget it. | 曲..噢,算了. |
[24:54] | Well,it appears you have cleared our background check | 好,似乎您的背景不错. |
[24:58] | Dr.Gru. | 格鲁医生. |
[25:03] | And I see you have made a list of some of your personal achievements. | 而且我看到您列出了一些您的个人成就. |
[25:09] | Thank you for that.I love reading. | 谢谢.我喜欢阅读. |
[25:18] | And I see you have been given the Medal of Honor and a knighthood. | 我还看到您被授予荣誉勋章和骑士身份. |
[25:30] | You had your own cooking show and you can hold your breath for 30 seconds? | 您有您自己的厨艺秀而且您能憋气30秒? |
[25:37] | It’s not that impressive. | 这个没什么了不起. |
[25:47] | What in the name of… What? | 这是什么? 什么? |
[25:51] | Well,here’s the dealio. | 事实上是 |
[25:54] | Things have been so lonely since my wife | 我一直感到孤独 |
[26:00] | Debbie,passed on. | 自从我妻子,戴碧,去世以后. |
[26:04] | It’s like my heart is a tooth | 就像我的心变成了一颗牙齿 |
[26:07] | and it’s got a cavity that can only be filled with children | 上面蛀的洞只有孩子们能填补. |
[26:17] | You are a beautiful woman.Do you speak Spanish? | 你长得很漂亮.你说西班牙语吗? |
[26:21] | Do I look like I speak Spanish? | 我看起来像说西班牙语的吗? |
[26:24] | You have a face como un burro. | 你的脸真”科莫咕噜”.(不懂西班牙语) |
[26:30] | Well,thank you! | 噢,谢谢! |
[26:35] | Anyway,can we proceed with this adoption?So,so excited! | 总之,我们可以继续我的收养了吗?我多么,多么兴奋啊! |
[26:42] | Please tell Margo, Edith and Agnes to come to the lobby. | 告诉马格,伊迪丝和阿格蕾丝到大厅来. |
[26:48] | I bet the mom is beautiful! | 我打赌妈妈一定很漂亮! |
[26:50] | I bet the daddy’s eyes sparkle. | 我打赌爸爸的眼睛会闪光. |
[26:53] | I bet their house is made of Gummi Bears. | 我打赌他们的房子里到处都是妙妙熊. |
[26:55] | I’m just saying it’d be nice. | 我只是说那样很棒. |
[26:59] | My caterpillar never turned into a butterfly. | 我的毛毛虫从不变成蝴蝶. |
[27:02] | That’s a Cheeto. | 那时奇多. |
[27:07] | Well,Debbie was a very lucky woman. | 戴碧真是个幸运的女人. |
[27:13] | Who’s Debbie? | 谁是戴碧? |
[27:15] | Your wife. | 你妻子. |
[27:16] | Hi,girls. | 嗨,姑娘们. |
[27:27] | Girls,I want you to meet Mr.Gru. | 姑娘们,我想让你们认识下格鲁先生. |
[27:30] | He is going to adopt you. | 他打算收养你们. |
[27:33] | And he’s a dentist! | 而且他是个牙医! |
[27:42] | Hi,I’m Margo.This is Edith. | 嗨,我是玛格.这是伊迪丝. |
[27:47] | And that’s Agnes. | 那是阿格雷斯. |
[27:49] | I got your leg,I got your leg! | 我抓住你的腿了,我抓住你的腿了! |
[27:52] | Okay,that is enough,little girl. | 好了,姑娘们. |
[27:54] | Let go of my leg. Come on. You can do it. | 放开我的腿. |
[27:56] | Higher! | 再高点! |
[27:57] | Just release your grip. Wow! | 放开你的手.哇! |
[27:59] | How do you remove them? Is there a command? | 我怎么拿开它们?听话点好不? |
[28:02] | Some nonstick spray? | 要我用除粘喷剂? |
[28:05] | Crowbar? | 用铁锹? |
[28:08] | Okay,girls,let’s go. | 好吧,姑娘们,走吧. |
[28:22] | 哈哈~~ | |
[28:38] | Pretty impressive! | 真完美! |
[28:41] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[28:46] | You got shrunk,tiny mouthwash! | 你变小了,小牙刷! |
[28:51] | You done been shrunk! | 你变小了! |
[28:53] | Hello? | 喂? |
[28:55] | I got the shrink ray,all right. | 对,我拿到缩小光线了. |
[28:58] | No,I’m not playing with it. | 我没玩这光线. |
[29:01] | Gru? | 格鲁? |
[29:03] | Don’t make me laugh!No. | 别说笑了!不. |
[29:07] | P.S:he is not getting the moon | 顺便,他拿不到月球的. |
[29:09] | and P.P.S.:by the time I’m done with him,he’s gonna be begging for mercy. | 再顺便,我作了他,让他求我吧. |
[29:15] | Okay,bye. | 行了,再见. |
[29:18] | Look at you,a little tiny toilet for a little tiny baby | 看你,小马桶,小宝贝 |
[29:23] | Curse you,tiny toilet! | 诅咒你,小马桶! |
[29:30] | Okay, here we are.Home sweet home. | 好,我们到了.温暖的家. |
[29:36] | So,this is,like,your house? | 那么,这个,或许是你家? |
[29:39] | Wait a sec..You’re the guy who pretended he was a recorded message! | 等..你就是装作录音的那个人! |
[29:43] | No,that was someone else. | 不,那是别人. |
[29:58] | Can l hold your hand? | 我能拉你的手吗? |
[30:00] | Er~~No. | 厄~ 不. |
[30:11] | When we got adopted by a bald guy | 如果我们被华人收养了 |
[30:13] | I thought this’d be more like Annie. | 我觉得这个安妮差不了多少. |
[30:24] | No,hey! | 不,嘿! |
[30:29] | Kyle,these are not treats.These are guests. | 凯尔,不能这样,这些是客人. |
[30:32] | Girls,this is Kyle,my dog. | 姑娘们,这是凯尔,我的狗. |
[30:38] | Fluffy doggy! | 毛茸茸的狗狗! |
[30:45] | What kind of dog is that?He is a…I don’t know. | 那是什么品种的狗?他是..我不知道. |
[30:49] | Do you really think that this is an appropriate place for little kids? | 你真的觉得这里适合小朋友? |
[30:53] | Cause it’s not. | 我觉得不是. |
[30:56] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[30:57] | Stay away from there!It’s fragile. | 远离那个!它很脆弱. |
[31:02] | Well,I suppose the plan will work with two. | 好吧,我的计划只能两个人完成了. |
[31:06] | Hey!It’s dark in here. | 嘿!这里很黑. |
[31:11] | It poked a hole in my juice box. | 它在我的饮料盒上扎了个洞. |
[31:18] | As you can see,I have provided everything a child might need. | 如你们所见,我这里小孩需要的都有. |
[31:24] | All right. | 好. |
[31:25] | Okay.As I was saying…Hey! | 好.如果所说…嘿! |
[31:30] | Somebody broke that. | 别人弄倒的. |
[31:31] | Okay,okay.Clearly,we need to set some rules. | 好了.明显地,我们要设一些规定. |
[31:35] | Rule number one.You will not touch anything. | 第一,什么都不能碰. |
[31:40] | What about the floor? | 那地板呢? |
[31:42] | Yes,you may touch the floor. | 可以碰地板. |
[31:44] | What about the air? | 那空气呢? |
[31:46] | Yes,you may touch the air! | 可以碰空气! |
[31:47] | What about this? | 那这个呢? |
[31:51] | Where did you get that? | 你哪里弄到的? |
[31:52] | Found it. | 找到的. |
[31:54] | Okay.Rule number two.You will not bother me while I’m working. | 规定二:我工作的时候,你们不能打扰我. |
[31:57] | Rule number three. | 规定三: |
[31:58] | You will not cry or whine or laugh or giggle | 你们不能哭,或者发牢骚或者笑. |
[32:04] | or sneeze or burp or fart!So,no,no,no annoying sounds.All right? | 或者打喷嚏,打嗝,放屁!所以,不能发出讨厌的声音.好吗? |
[32:11] | Does this count as annoying? | 这个算打扰吗? |
[32:16] | Very! | 非常! |
[32:19] | I will see you in six hours. | 我6小时后见你们. |
[32:24] | Okey. | 好吧. |
[32:26] | Okay,don’t worry.Everything’s going to be fine. | 没关系.一切都会好起来的. |
[32:28] | We’re gonna be really happy here.Right?Agnes? | 我们在这会很开心的.对吧?阿格蕾斯? |
[33:00] | Question.What are these? | 问题.这些是? |
[33:03] | A dozen boogie robots! Boogie! | 一打跳舞机器人!动起来! |
[33:08] | Look at this.Watch me! | 看这些.看我的! |
[33:14] | Cookie robots.I said cookie robots. | 曲奇机器人.我说曲奇机器人. |
[33:16] | Why are you so old? | 唉~你怎么这么老? |
[33:22] | Okay.I’m on it. | 好吧.我承认. |
[33:24] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[33:40] | TV! | 电视! |
[34:01] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[34:02] | Look at that! | 看啊! |
[34:04] | That is cool! | 太酷了! |
[34:05] | Come on! | 跟我来! |
[34:06] | I don’t think he’s a dentist. | 我觉得他不是个牙医. |
[34:22] | We’ve been working on this for a while. | 我们研究这个有一阵子了. |
[34:25] | It’s a anti-gravity serum. | 这是反重力药水. |
[34:32] | I meant to close that.He’ll be all right,I’m sure. | 我的意思是接近反重力.他没事的,我确定. |
[34:36] | Do the effects wear off? | 效果会慢慢消失吗? |
[34:38] | So far,no.No,they don’t. | 目前为止,不会.不会消失. |
[34:42] | And here,of course,is the new weapon you ordered. | 然后,这里有你要的新武器. |
[34:49] | No..I said dart gun. | 我说的是飞镖枪. |
[34:52] | not… Okay. | 不是..算了. |
[34:54] | Oh,yes.Cause I was wondering | 哦,是这样.我还在想 |
[34:57] | under what circumstances would we use this?But,anyway. | 什么情况下我们需要这样的武器.反正. |
[35:01] | What I really wanted to show you was this. | 我真正想给你看的是这些. |
[35:08] | Now those are cookie robots! | 这才是曲奇机器人! |
[35:14] | La,La,La,La I Iove unicorns. | 啦啦啦~我喜欢独角兽. |
[35:16] | What are you doing here?I told you to stay in the kitchen! | 你们在这里做什么?我告诉你们呆在厨房里! |
[35:19] | We got bored.What is this place? | 那里很无聊啊.这里是什么地方? |
[35:23] | Can I drink this? | 可以喝吗? |
[35:24] | Do you want to explode? | 你想爆炸? |
[35:28] | Gru! | 格鲁! |
[35:29] | Get back in the kitchen! | 回到厨房里去! |
[35:31] | Will you play with us? | 你会和我们玩吗? |
[35:33] | No! | 不会! |
[35:34] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:35] | Because I’m busy. | |
[35:36] | Doing what? | 忙什么? |
[35:38] | Okay,okay,you got me. | 好吧.告诉你. |
[35:39] | The dentist thing is more of a hobby. | 牙医只是我的爱好. |
[35:43] | In real life,I am a spy. | 我真实身份,是特工. |
[35:46] | And it is top secret,and you may not tell anybody,because if you do… | 这是最高机密.不要说出去.否则.. |
[35:50] | What does this do? | 这个可以做什么? |
[35:53] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[35:57] | My unicorn! | 我的独角兽! |
[35:59] | You have to fix it. | 你要修好. |
[36:01] | Fix it?Look,it has been disintegrated.By definition,it cannot be fixed. | 修好?它被分解了.不能修好了. |
[36:10] | That’s freaking me out.What is she doing? | 我要崩溃了.她在做什么? |
[36:13] | She’s gonna hold her breath until she gets a new one. | 她在憋气.直道拿到一个新的为止. |
[36:16] | It is just a toy.Now stop it! | 那只是个玩具.快停下来! |
[36:22] | Okay,okay!I’ll fix it! | 好,好!我把它修好! |
[36:25] | Tim!Mark!Phil! | 蒂姆!马克!希尔! |
[36:29] | This is very important.You have to get the little girl a new unicorn toy. | 这很重要.你们要给小女孩弄个新独角兽. |
[36:39] | Hey,hey,hey!A toy! | 嘿!一个玩具! |
[36:43] | Go,and hurry! | 快去! |
[36:45] | What are those? | 那些是什么? |
[36:46] | They are my cousins. | 那些是我的表兄弟. |
[36:49] | Jerry!Stuart!Watch them,and keep them away from me,please. | 杰里!斯图尔特!看着她们,别让她们靠近我. |
[38:16] | It was your cousin’s idea. | 这时你表弟的注意. |
[38:19] | Okay,bedtime. | 好.去睡觉. |
[38:23] | Not you two! | 不是你们两个! |
[38:26] | Okey-dokey.Beddie-bye.All tucked in.Sweet dreams. | 好.再见.做个好梦. |
[38:32] | Just so you know,you’re never gonna be my dad. | 你知道的,你永远不会成为我爸爸. |
[38:37] | I think I can live with that. | 我觉得那样我才能活. |
[38:40] | Are these beds made out of bombs? | 这些床是用炸弹做的吗? |
[38:43] | Yes,but they are very old and highly unlikely to blow up. | 是,但是这些都太旧了而且也不太可能爆炸. |
[38:48] | But try not to toss and turn. | 但别在上面打滚. |
[38:52] | Will you read us a bedtime story? | 你能读个睡前故事吗? |
[38:55] | No! | 不能! |
[38:55] | But we can’t go to sleep without a bedtime story. | 但没有睡前故事我们睡不着. |
[38:58] | Well,then it’s going to be a long night for you,isn’t it? | 那就过个漫长的深夜吧. |
[39:03] | So,good night,sleep tight,and don’t let the bed bugs bite. | 好,睡个好觉,别让床上的虫子咬了. |
[39:06] | Because there are literally thousands of them. | 因为理论上它们有成千上万个. |
[39:11] | And there’s probably something in your closet. | 而且,你们的房间里就可能有什么奇怪的东西 |
[39:15] | He’s just kidding,Agnes. | 他开玩笑的,阿格雷丝. |
[39:38] | It’s beautiful. | 好漂亮. |
[40:08] | Girls,let’s go.Time to deliver the cookies! | 姑娘们,是时候去卖曲奇了. |
[40:14] | Okay.But first,we’re going to dance class. | 好.但我们要先去上舞蹈课. |
[40:17] | Actually,we’re going to have to skip the dance class today. | 事实上,我们今天要逃课. |
[40:19] | Actually,we can’t skip the dance class today. | 事实上,我们今天不能逃课. |
[40:24] | We have a big recital coming up. | 我们今天有一场表演会. |
[40:26] | We’re doing an excerpt from Swan Lake. | 我们今天要表演天鹅湖. |
[40:27] | Yeah,Swan Lake! | 对!天鹅湖! |
[40:29] | That’s fantastic.Wonderful.But we’re going to deliver cookies! | 这真美妙.但是,我们现在要去送曲奇! |
[40:34] | Come on! | 快来! |
[40:37] | No! | 不去! |
[40:39] | No? | 不去? |
[40:40] | We’re not going to deliver cookies until we do dance class. | 除非我们去上舞蹈课,否则不去送曲奇. |
[40:43] | Really? | 真的? |
[40:44] | I am not driving you to dance class.So if you want to go,you are going to have to walk yourselves. | 我不开车送你们,你们要去就自己走着去吧. |
[40:58] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么? |
[41:00] | Walking to dance class. | 去上舞蹈课. |
[41:02] | Ya?Okay, fine.You just keep walking,because I’m really not driving you! | 啊?好.你们走着去吧.我真的不开车送你们. |
[41:07] | Ok! | 好的! |
[41:09] | You’re going to suffer the wrath of Gru! | 我要生气了! |
[41:13] | Seriously,I’m going to count to three! | 说真的我只数到3! |
[41:15] | And you had better be in this car!Here we go! | 你们做好进车里去!我们现在就要走! |
[41:18] | One!Two!three,four and five. | 1!2!3.4.和5. |
[41:24] | And lift,and stretch.And 1,and 2 | 然后转身,然后伸展.接着1,2. |
[41:29] | Here you go. What is it? | 给你. 这是什么? |
[41:31] | Your ticket to the dance recital.You are coming,right? | 去看舞蹈表演的票.你会去吧? |
[41:35] | Of course,of course.I have pins and needles that I’m sitting on. | 当然,当然.我屁股钉在椅子上了. |
[41:39] | Pinkie promise? | 勾手指? |
[41:42] | Oh,yes.My pinkie promises. | 好,勾手指保证. |
[41:59] | All right.Our first customer is a man named Vector. | 好.我们的第一个顾客是一个叫维克多的人. |
[42:02] | But he’s a V. | 但他的名字开头是V. |
[42:05] | You know,we’re supposed to start with the A’s.Then we go to the B’s.Then we | 知道吗,我们应该先从A的开始,然后是B,然后 |
[42:09] | Yes,yes!I went to kindergarten.I know how the alphabet works! | 知道,知道!我上过幼儿园.我知道字母表. |
[42:15] | I was just thinking that it might be nice to deliver Mr Vector’s first. | 我只是觉得,先从维克多先生开始比较好. |
[42:27] | Almost over.It’s almost over. | 一切就要结束了.快结束了. |
[42:31] | Girls,welcome back to the fortress of Vector-tude! | 姑娘们,欢迎回到维克多城堡! |
[42:37] | Do you have my cookies for me? | 你们准备好曲奇了? |
[42:46] | Four boxes of mini-mints,two toffee totes,two caramel clumpies and fifteen boxes of coco-nutties. | 4盒综合,2盒小甜点,2盒�子卷心酥和15盒椰子的. |
[42:52] | Exactly.I’d like to see somebody else order that many cookies.Not likely. | 很好.我觉得其他人会订的曲奇和我一样多.不像. |
[42:57] | Name one person who ordered more cookies than me. | 说一个比我订的更多的人. |
[43:00] | That’ll be $52. | 总共52美元. |
[43:02] | Right. | 好的. |
[43:11] | Seven, eight, nine…Tic Tacs! | 7,8,9…小意思! |
[43:15] | Where was I? Seven, eight, nine… | 我数到哪儿?7,8,9.. |
[43:19] | Why are you wearing pyjamas? | 你为什么穿睡衣? |
[43:21] | These aren’t pyjamas!This is a warm-up suit. | 这不是睡衣!这是保暖服. |
[43:41] | What are you warming up for? | 你为什么要保暖? |
[43:43] | Stuff. | 工作. |
[43:44] | What sort of stuff? | 什么工作? |
[43:45] | Super-cool stuff you wouldn’t understand. | 非常酷的工作.你不明白的. |
[43:47] | Like sleeping? | 例如睡觉? |
[43:49] | They are not pyjamas! | 这不是睡衣! |
[44:02] | Here you go,52 big ones. | 给你,52大钞. |
[45:43] | Quiet down,fish! | 安静,大鱼! |
[45:51] | Down,boy! | 下去,大鱼! |
[46:15] | We did it!Come on,girls,let’s go! | 办到了!姑娘们,我们走! |
[46:26] | But what about the other people who ordered cookies? | 其他订曲奇的人怎么办? |
[46:28] | Life is full of disappointments. | 生命总是充满失望. |
[46:31] | for some people. | 尤其是某些人. |
[46:38] | Don’t do that! | 别这样! |
[46:39] | Super Silly Fun Land!Can we go?Please! | 超级欢乐大陆!我们可以去吗?求你了! |
[46:43] | No! | 不能! |
[46:44] | But we’ve never been.And it’s the funnest place on earth! | 但我们从来没去过.那里是地球上最有意思的地方! |
[46:47] | Don’t care. | 想都别想. |
[46:47] | Please?We’ll never ask for anything else,ever again!Pretty please?Please? | 摆脱?我们以后不要其他的了!摆脱? |
[47:00] | Come on! | 摆脱! |
[47:01] | Light bulb. | 我有主意了. |
[47:11] | Goodbye,have fun. | 再见,玩得开心. |
[47:16] | Sorry,dude.They can’t ride without an adult. | 麻烦,兄弟.她们必须由成年人陪同. |
[47:20] | What? | 什么? |
[48:16] | Oh, my gosh!Look at that fluffy unicorn! | 天啊!看那个毛茸茸的独角兽! |
[48:22] | He’s so fluffy,I’m gonna die! | 好可爱,我要死了! |
[48:24] | You’ve gotta let us play for it! | 你要买下来! |
[48:25] | No,no,no. | 不,不,不. |
[48:27] | Come on! | 买吧! |
[48:30] | How much for the fluffy unicorn? | 这个毛茸茸的独角兽多少钱? |
[48:33] | Well,it is not for sale.But all you gotta do to win it is knock down that little spaceship there. | 这个是非卖品.不过你打败那个飞船就可以赢得这个奖品. |
[48:41] | It’s easy! | 这很容易! |
[49:03] | Again!Wait!Come on.One more time! | 再来!等等!再来一次嘛! |
[49:08] | Just one more.I accidentally closed my eyes. | 就再来一次.我刚才不小心闭眼了. |
[49:26] | I hit it!I hit it!That was cool. | 打到了!打到了!好酷. |
[49:31] | What was that?She hit that.I saw that with my own eyes. | 怎么回事?我看到她打到了. |
[49:39] | Hey, buddy,let me explain something to you.You see that little tin spaceship? | 嘿,老弟,我解释一下.你看到那个小飞船了吗? |
[49:43] | You see how it’s not knocked over?Do you know what that means, professor? | 你看到她没打到那个吧?你知道这什么意思吗,高手? |
[49:48] | It means you don’t get the unicorn! | 这表示你那么不到独角兽! |
[49:53] | Somebody’s got a frowny face. | 有人皱眉头了. |
[49:56] | Better luck next time! | 祝你下次好运! |
[50:00] | Okay,my turn. | 好吧,我来. |
[50:23] | Knocked over! | 打到了! |
[50:30] | It’s so fluffy! | 毛茸茸的! |
[50:33] | That was awesome! | 这很了不起! |
[50:35] | You blew up the whole thing! | 你把整个屋子给炸了! |
[50:37] | Let’s go.Let’s try another game! | 咱们走.试试别的游戏! |
[50:46] | Gru,do you mind if I have a quick word? | 格鲁,你不介意我说点东西吧? |
[50:49] | Okay,girls,go play. | 好吧,孩子们,去玩吧. |
[50:58] | I got the shrink ray! | 我拿到缩小光线了! |
[51:03] | Cotton candy! | 棉花糖! |
[51:06] | We have 1 2 days until the moon is in optimum position.We can’t afford any distractions! | 我们还有一两天月亮就到最佳位置了.我们不能分心! |
[51:13] | Get me Perkins. | 给我接帕金斯. |
[51:22] | Sorry to bother you,Mr Perkins,but I figured that you would want to see this! | 不好意思,打扰您,帕金斯先生,但我觉得你可能想看看这个! |
[51:29] | What? | 什么? |
[51:43] | Well done,Gru.Rather impressive. | 干得好,格鲁.让人难忘. |
[51:45] | Now,the rest of the plan is simple. | 接下来,剩下的就简单了. |
[51:48] | I fly to the moon.I shrink the moon.I grab the moon. | 我飞向月球.我缩小月球.我抢到月球. |
[51:54] | I sit on the toilet.What? | 我坐在马桶上.什么? |
[51:58] | Sorry! | 不好意思. |
[51:59] | Sorry!CouId you excuse me for just one second?I told you not to touch my things. | 你能等我一下吗?我告诉过你们不要碰我的东西. |
[52:07] | Hey,can we order pizza?Pizza?You just had lunch. | 嘿,我们可以订皮萨吗?皮萨?你们刚吃了饭. |
[52:11] | Not now,for dinner.Dinner? | 不是现在,是晚餐.晚餐? |
[52:30] | Sorry about that.Where were we? | 不好意思.我们说到哪儿了? |
[52:34] | You were sitting on the toilet. | 你坐在马桶上. |
[52:35] | No, no, no! No, I’m sorry.It was a little attempt at humour. | 不,不,不!不好意思.那只是个玩笑. |
[52:39] | I know how much you like to laugh. | 我知道你有多爱笑. |
[52:45] | inside.Now,I was saying.. | 在内心.现在,我要说.. |
[52:52] | You don’t seem terribly focused,Gru. | 你很不专心,格鲁. |
[52:54] | Believe me,I am completely focused. | 相信我,我绝对专心. |
[52:56] | Hello! What? | 你好! 什么? |
[52:58] | That guy is huge! | 那家伙好大! |
[53:00] | What are those?Children? | 这些是什么?孩子? |
[53:02] | What are you doing?I told you to stay out of here! | 你们在做什么?我说过呆在外面! |
[53:10] | Mr Gru? | 格鲁先生? |
[53:19] | As I was saying… | 就像我说的… |
[53:22] | No need to continue.I’ve seen quite enough. | 没必要继续了.我已经看够了. |
[53:25] | But my plan… | 但我的计划… |
[53:26] | Is a great plan.I Iove everything about your plan,except for one thing. | 那很伟大.我喜欢你计划的所有东西.除了一样. |
[53:30] | You! | 你! |
[53:36] | Look,Mom,I drew a picture of me landing on the moon! | 看,妈妈,我画了我在月球上的画. |
[53:41] | Look, Mom, I made a prototype of the rocket out of macaroni! | 看,妈,我用通心粉做的火箭模型. |
[53:47] | Look,Mom,I made a real rocket based on the macaroni prototype! | 看,妈,我根据通心粉的原形做出的真火箭. |
[54:03] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白. |
[54:06] | Let’s face reality, Gru.You’ve been at this for far too long with far too little success. | 面对现实吧,格鲁.你做这行太久,功绩太少. |
[54:11] | We’re gonna put our faith,our money, into a…Well, a younger villain. | 我们打算把信念,钱,放在…另一个更年轻的神偷上. |
[54:19] | It’s over.Goodbye,Gru. | 结束了.再见,格鲁. |
[54:43] | Now,I know there have been some rumours going around that the bank is no longer funding us. | 现在,我知道有谣言说银行不再资助我们了. |
[54:51] | Well,I am here to put those rumours to rest. | 我现在来澄清一下. |
[54:55] | They are true. | 那些都是真的. |
[54:58] | In terms of money,we have no money. | 至于钱,我们没有了. |
[55:05] | So how will we get to the moon?The answer is clear.We won’t. | 所以我们会去月球吗?答案很明确.不会了. |
[55:14] | We are doomed.Now would probably be a good time to look for other employment options. | 我们完了.现在,你们最好另某出路吧. |
[55:24] | I know.I have fired up my resume as I suggest that all of you do,as well. | 我知道.我结束了一切.我也建议你们这样. |
[55:30] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[55:34] | Can’t you see that I am in the middle of a pep talk? | 你不知道我在演讲吗? |
[56:06] | Yes,we will build our own rocket using this and whatever else we can find! | 是的,我们会建造火箭的,用这个和所有我们能找到的! |
[56:15] | Grab everything!Hit the junkyards!Take apart the cars!Who needs the bank? | 抢走所有东西!突袭汽车废料场!把车卸了!谁需要银行? |
[56:20] | Let’s go.Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[57:10] | Mom! What are you doing here?And here he is in the bathtub. | 妈!你在这里做什么? 他在浴缸里. |
[57:16] | Look at his little buns. | 看他的小屁股. |
[57:23] | And here,he’s all dressed up in his Sunday best.He looks like a girl! | 这里,他穿这礼拜服. 他看起来像女孩! |
[57:31] | Yes,he does.An ugly girl! | 是的.像丑姑娘! |
[58:30] | Mr.Perkins,your son is here. | 帕金斯先生,你的儿子. |
[58:33] | Send him in.Hey,Dad. | 叫他进来. 嘿,老爸. |
[58:38] | Yes,I did,Victor.I am not Victor any more.Victor was my nerd name.Now I am Vector!Sit down! | 是的,维克多.哦,我不是维克多了.那个太土了.我是维卡多.坐下! |
[58:49] | Do you know where the shrink ray is?Duh!Back at my place. | 你知道缩小光线在哪儿? 厄,在我那儿. |
[58:54] | Oh,is that right?Back at your place?That’s cool.I guess Gru must just have one that looks exactly like it! | 哦?是吗?在你那.很酷啊.我猜格鲁也有一个一样的! |
[59:02] | What the… Those girls sold me cookies! | 怎么…那些女孩卖了曲奇给我! |
[59:07] | Do you have any idea how lucrative this moon heist could be? | 你知道抢月球有多划算吗? |
[59:10] | I give you the opportunity of a lifetime,and you just blow it! | 我给了你一辈子时间的机会,而你却毁了它! |
[59:15] | No,I didn’t. | 不,我没有. |
[59:17] | Oh,really? | 噢,真的? |
[59:18] | You just wait until Gru sees my latest weapon.Squid-launcher! | 你只要等格鲁看到我的新武器.鱿鱼枪! |
[59:30] | Don’t worry.The moon is as good as ours. | 别急.月球一定是我们的. |
[59:37] | Come on now,it’s bedtime.Did you brush your teeth?Let me smell.Let me smell. | 好了,该睡觉了.刷牙了吗?让我闻闻.我闻闻. |
[59:42] | You did not! | 你没有! |
[59:45] | Put on your PGs.Hold still.Okay,seriously!Seriously!This is beddie-bye time | 穿上睡衣.我说正经的.该睡觉了. |
[59:49] | right now.I’m not kidding around.I mean it! | 马上.我不是开玩笑的.认真的! |
[59:53] | But we’re not tired!Well,I am tired. | 但我们不累!是,我累了. |
[59:55] | Will you read us a bedtime story? | 你可以给我们读睡前故事吗? |
[1:00:00] | No. | 不. |
[1:00:04] | The physical appearance of the ”please” makes | “请”也没用. |
[1:00:05] | no difference.It is still no,so go to sleep. | 还是不行.去睡觉. |
[1:00:10] | But we can’t.We’re all hyper!And without a bedtime | 但是我们还是很兴奋!而且没有睡前故事 |
[1:00:13] | story,we’ll just keep getting up and bugging you.All night long. | 我们还是会醒着然后烦你.一晚上. |
[1:00:20] | All right,all right.Sleepy Kittens.Sleepy Kittens? | 好吧.小睡猫.小睡猫? |
[1:00:26] | What are these?Puppets.You use them when you tell the story. | 这些是什么?木偶.你用这个讲故事. |
[1:00:38] | let’s get this over with.Three little kittens loved to play,they had fun in the sun all day. | 就用这个吧.三只爱玩的小猫,它们每天都很开心. |
[1:00:44] | Then their mother came out and said,Time for kittens to go to bed. | 然后它们的妈妈出来说,小猫该睡觉了. |
[1:00:49] | Wow! This is garbage.You actually like this? | 哇!这真垃圾.你们喜欢看这些? |
[1:00:53] | Keep reading! | 继续读嘛! |
[1:00:55] | Three little kittens started to bawl,Mommy,we’re not tired at all.Their mother smiled and said with a purr, | 三只小猫开始大哭,妈妈,我们一点也不困.妈妈微笑咕噜到 |
[1:01:05] | Fine,but at least you should brush your fur. | 好,但你们至少要刷毛. |
[1:01:08] | Now you brush the fur. | 现在,你刷毛. |
[1:01:11] | This is literature?A 2-year-old could have written this.All right. | 这哪是文学?两岁孩子也能写出来.好吧. |
[1:01:17] | Three little kittens with fur all brushed said,We can’t sleep,we feel too rushed! | 三只小猫耍了毛后说我们还是睡不着.觉得太快了! |
[1:01:23] | Their mother replied,with a voice like silk,Fine | 它们妈妈用像丝一样的声音回答道.好 |
[1:01:27] | but at least you should drink your milk. | 但至少你们要喝牛奶. |
[1:01:30] | Now make them drink the milk. | 现在给它们喝牛奶. |
[1:01:35] | I don’t like this book.This is going on forever. | 我讨厌这本书.没完没了的. |
[1:01:40] | Three little kittens,with milk all gone,rubbed their eyes and started to yawn. | 三只小猫喝了牛奶,开始眼睛犯困,并打哈欠. |
[1:01:51] | We can’t sleep,we can’t even try.Then their mother sang a lullaby. | 我们睡不着.然后妈妈就唱摇篮曲给它们. |
[1:01:57] | Good night kittens,close your eyes.Sleep in peace until you rise. | 晚安,闭上你们的眼睛.安睡知道醒过来. |
[1:02:05] | Though while you sleep, we are apart,your mommy loves you with all her heart. | 你们睡着时,你们还在一起.妈妈全心地爱你们. |
[1:02:14] | The end.Okay,good night. | 结束.好,晚安. |
[1:02:18] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:02:20] | What about good night kisses? | 晚安前的吻呢? |
[1:02:24] | No,no.There will be no kissing or hugging or kissing. | 不.没有吻或者拥抱. |
[1:02:30] | He is not gonna kiss us good night,Agnes. | 他不会吻我们的,阿格雷丝. |
[1:02:33] | I like him.He’s nice. | 我喜欢他.他很棒的. |
[1:02:35] | But scary. | 但很可怕. |
[1:02:38] | Like Santa! | 像圣诞老人! |
[1:02:57] | Only 48 hours till the launch,and all systems are go. | 只剩48小时了,明天午餐后,所有系统都将启动. |
[1:03:02] | About that,I was thinking that maybe we could move the date of the heist. | 关于那个,我在想也许我们该天再抢. |
[1:03:09] | Please tell me this is not as a result of the girls’dance recital,is it? | 请告诉我这不是因为那些女孩的舞蹈表演会吧? |
[1:03:15] | No,no,no!The recital?Don’t…That’s stupid!I just think | 不是,不,不!表演会?不..那个太傻了!我只是想 |
[1:03:20] | it’s kind of weird to do it on a Saturday. | 周六作那个太奇怪了. |
[1:03:25] | I was thinking,maybe a heist is a Tuesday thing,right? | 我觉得抢劫应该周二做,不是吗? |
[1:03:30] | Gru, you and I have been working on this for years.It’s everything we’ve dreamed of. | 格鲁!你我努力多年了,这一切都是你梦想的. |
[1:03:36] | Your chance to make history,become the man who stole the moon! | 偷走月球!在历史上留名. |
[1:03:42] | But these girls are becoming a major distraction! | 但这些女孩是你分心的主要原因! |
[1:03:45] | They need to go. | 她们必须走. |
[1:03:47] | If you don’t do something about it,then I will. | 如果你不赶她们,那我来. |
[1:03:53] | I understand. Good. | 我明白了. 很好 |
[1:04:21] | All right.Now,when we put our cups together,we will make the’clink’sound with our mouths. | 好,如果我们乔舌头,我们就能发出清晰的”克里”的音. |
[1:04:28] | Ready?Edith?Clink.There we go.And now we drink. | 准备好了?伊迪丝?干杯.然后我们开始喝. |
[1:04:33] | And Agnes?Clink.Very good! | 阿格雷丝?干杯.很好! |
[1:04:37] | Excuse me,girls.Come on!Don’t worry,I’ll be back.Keep clinking. | 稍等,姑娘们.摆脱! 别着急,我很快回来.你们继续干杯. |
[1:04:47] | Miss Hattie,what are you doing here? | 海蒂女士,你在这座什么? |
[1:04:50] | I’m here for the girls.I received a call that you wanted to return them. | 我来接那些女孩.我接到电话说她们想回来. |
[1:04:56] | And also,I did purchase a Spanish dictionary. | 还有,我买了本西班牙语字典. |
[1:05:03] | I didn’t like what you said.But… | 我不喜欢的说过的话. 但是… |
[1:05:12] | I will get the girls ready. | 我会让她们准备好的. |
[1:05:23] | Don’t let her take us,Mr Gru!Tell her you wanna keep us. | 别让她带走我们,格鲁!告诉她你要我们. |
[1:05:29] | All right,girls.Come on,let’s go. | 好了,姑娘们.我们走了. |
[1:05:32] | Goodbye,Mr Gru.Thanks for everything. | 再见,格鲁.谢谢你做的一且. |
[1:05:48] | I did it for your own good.Come on,let’s go get that moon. | 我这么做是为你好.来,我们去拿到那月球. |
[1:07:10] | What is this for?The recital? | 这是什么?表演会? |
[1:07:14] | I am the greatest criminal mind of the century.I don’t go to little girls’dance recitals! | 我是本世纪最伟大的罪犯.我才不去什么小女孩的表演会! |
[1:07:42] | Opening launch bay doors.Commencing launch sequence. | 打开发射窗口.开始倒数. |
[1:07:46] | And we are good to go in T minus 10 seconds. | 10秒后发射. |
[1:08:26] | Nice work,Doctor.All systems go. | 干得好,博士.一切系统正常. |
[1:10:08] | I’ve got it!I’ve got the moon!I’ve got the moon! | 我做到了!我得到月球了! |
[1:10:31] | I can make it! | 我赶得及! |
[1:10:54] | He’s still not here.Why would he come? He gave us up.But he pinkie promised! | 他还没来.他为什么要来?他放弃我们了.但他拉手指了. |
[1:10:59] | Girls,girls,places! | 姑娘们,站好了! |
[1:11:02] | No,we can’t start yet!We’re still expecting someone.Can we just wait a few more minutes? | 还不行,我们在等某人.我们能在稍等一下吗? |
[1:11:11] | All right.But just a few more minutes. | 好吧.就一会儿. |
[1:11:13] | He’s not coming,guys. | 他不来了,大伙们. |
[1:11:19] | Gru!Gru,can you hear me? | 格鲁!你能听到我吗? |
[1:11:23] | Quick,we have to warn him,and fast! | 快!我们要警告他,而且要快! |
[1:12:01] | Okay,okay.There’s the library.That’s Third Street. | 好!那是图书馆,那是三号大街. |
[1:12:04] | The dance studio…There!There!There it is! | 舞蹈馆…那里,在那里! |
[1:12:42] | Sorry,buddy.Show’s over.Over? | 不好意思,老弟,表演结束了? |
[1:13:23] | Vector,open up! | 开门,维克多! |
[1:13:26] | First give me the moon.Then we’ll talk. | 先给我月球.我们再谈. |
[1:13:41] | Mr Gru! Zip it,Happy Meal. | 格鲁先生! 闭嘴. |
[1:13:44] | Now,the girls.Actually, I think I’ll hold on to them a little while longer. | 现在放她们走. 事实上,我打算再关她们一段时间. |
[1:13:53] | Listen close,you little punk.When I get in there,you are in for a world of pain! | 听着,你个小混蛋.等我进去以后你会很痛苦! |
[1:13:59] | I’m really scared! | 我真害怕! |
[1:14:05] | He is gonna kick your butt. | 他会揍死你的. |
[1:14:45] | What?He punched my shark! | 什么?他打了我的鲨鱼! |
[1:15:02] | 原来金字塔在这里… | |
[1:15:12] | There he is! | 他在那里! |
[1:15:19] | Hang on,Gru. | 坚持住,格鲁. |
[1:15:36] | Vector has the girls.Go! | 维克多抓了那些女孩,快追! |
[1:15:42] | What happened to the ship?It’s big again!Not as big as the moon is going to be! | 我的飞船怎么了?又变大了! 所以月球也马上要变大了! |
[1:15:47] | The larger the mass of an object,the quicker the effects of the shrink ray wear off! | 物体越大,缩小光线的效果消失越快! |
[1:15:52] | I call it the Nefario Principle.I just came up with it now,actually. | 我叫他内法里奥定理.其实我刚想到的. |
[1:16:04] | Did you see that?Vector!Help!Vector!Over here! | 你看到了吗?维克多!快帮忙!这里! |
[1:16:10] | What are you girls doing back there? | 你们在后面做什么? |
[1:17:26] | Margo, I will catch you. | 玛格,我会接住你的. |
[1:17:30] | And I will never let you go again. | 我不会再丢下你了. |
[1:17:42] | Not so fast! | 没那么快! |
[1:17:45] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[1:17:56] | I’m coming,Margo.Hang on! | 我来了,玛格.坚持住! |
[1:18:25] | I got you. | 我抓到你了. |
[1:19:05] | This time,good triumphs,and the moon has been returned to its rightful place in the sky. | 这次,好消息,月球又回到了自己在天上的位置. |
[1:19:10] | But once again,law enforcement is baffled,leaving everyone to wonder,who is this mysterious hero? | 再一次,法律事实会又困惑了.让每一个人不解,究竟谁是这次的英雄? |
[1:19:17] | And what will he do next? | 而且他接下来会做什么? |
[1:19:18] | Okay,girls.Time for bed.Come on!We want a story.Three sleepy kittens! | 好了,孩子们.该睡觉了.我们想听故事. 三只小睡猫! |
[1:19:24] | Oh,no!Sorry.That book was accidentally destroyed maliciously. | 哦,不.那本书不小心弄没了. |
[1:19:29] | Tonight we are going to read a new book.This one is called One Big Unicorn by… | 今晚我们要读新书.这本一个大独角兽… |
[1:19:38] | Who wrote this?Me!l wrote it.Look,it’s a puppet book!Here,watch this. | 谁写的这个? 是我! 我写的. 看,这是木偶书,看这个. |
[1:19:46] | That’s the horn! | 这就是独角兽! |
[1:19:51] | This is gonna be the best book ever! | 这是最好的书! |
[1:19:54] | Not to pat myself on the back,but,yes,it probably will be.Here we go. | 不是我自己吹,但确实,可能是.我们开始吧. |
[1:20:00] | One big unicorn,strong and free thought he was happy as he could be. | 一批大独角兽,自由而强壮,但他不再快乐. |
[1:20:06] | Then three little kittens came around and turned his whole life upside down. | 三只小猫来到他身边,让他的生活变得快乐起来. |
[1:20:14] | Hey,that one looks like me! | 那看起来像我! |
[1:20:16] | No,what are you talking about?These are kittens!Any relation to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. | 你再说什么?这些是猫咪! 和人长得像只是巧合. |
[1:20:25] | They made him laugh.They made him cry. | 她们让他笑.让他哭. |
[1:20:31] | He never should have said goodbye. | 他不应该说再见. |
[1:20:35] | And now he knows he could never part from those three little kittens that changed his heart | 现在他知道了,这三只小猫改变了他的心,他再也离不开她们了. |
[1:20:45] | The End. | 结束. |
[1:20:47] | Okay,all right.Good night. | 好,晚安. |
[1:21:11] | I love you.I love you,too. | 我爱你.我也爱你. |
[1:21:34] | Didn’t I get you already? | 我不是亲过你了吗? |
[1:22:08] | They’re very good!I’m so proud of you,Son.You’ve turned out to be a great parent! | 她们不错!我真为你感到骄傲,儿子.你做了一个好家长! |
[1:22:17] | Just like me. | 就像我一样. |
[1:22:20] | Maybe even better. | 也许更好. |
[1:22:47] | No,I’m fine.Go ahead. | 不,我很好.你们继续. |