| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:35] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 | 
| [00:38] | Hi. | 你好啊 | 
| [00:39] | Get in. Where we going? | 上车 我们要去哪 | 
| [01:01] | Housekeeping. | 打扫房间 | 
| [01:04] | Housekeeping. | 打扫房间 | 
| [01:12] | What if you could beat cancer without chemotherapy? | 如果不必化疗就治愈癌症会怎样 | 
| [01:15] | Lyritrol, a revolutionary breakthrough in cancer treatment. | 利立全 一项癌症治疗的革命性突破 | 
| [01:21] | Is this specific enough? | 这么说够明确了吗 | 
| [01:22] | We have data that says this shrinks tumors. | 我们有数据表明 这药物能使肿瘤缩小 | 
| [01:24] | Well, it’s– it’s testing really well. | 它的试验结果非常好 | 
| [01:27] | Robert? | 罗伯特 | 
| [01:28] | Hannah, I’m in the middle of something. | 汉娜 我正在开会 | 
| [01:30] | Mr. Bowers, the police are on the phone. | 鲍沃斯先生 警方来电话找您 | 
| [01:33] | It’s about your daughter. | 是关于您女儿的 | 
| [01:35] | It’s about Vivian. | 薇薇安出事了 | 
| [01:39] | I don’t think it’s anything to worry about. | 你的身体没什么问题 | 
| [01:40] | Let’s schedule a mammogram. | 我会为你安排一次乳房检查 | 
| [01:42] | Better safe than sorry. | 确保万无一失 | 
| [01:44] | You know, you’re a good candidate for a breast lift. | 其实你很适合做乳房上提手术 | 
| [01:48] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [01:49] | You have some sagging. | 你有一点下垂 | 
| [01:50] | A lot of women your age get a good result. | 很多你这个年纪的女人做了效果很好 | 
| [01:55] | My age? | 我这个年纪 | 
| [01:58] | How old do I look? | 我看上去多少岁 | 
| [02:03] | Hello, darling. | 喂 亲爱的 | 
| [02:06] | It’s Vivian. | 薇薇安出事了 | 
| [02:08] | S-she’s dead. | 她死了 | 
| [02:10] | She overdosed. | 吸毒过量 | 
| [02:11] | They found her body this morning. | 他们今早发现了她的尸体 | 
| [02:13] | It’s all right. | 别着急 | 
| [02:15] | It’s all right. I’ll take care of everything. | 没事的 一切有我 | 
| [02:16] | Don’t move. | 别乱跑 | 
| [02:22] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 | 
| [02:24] | I’m 44, you little prick. | 我才44岁 庸医 | 
| [02:34] | What is it, Sofia? | 怎么了 索菲娅 | 
| [02:36] | Your sister’s dead, Julian. | 你姐姐死了 朱利安 | 
| [02:38] | She overdosed in some motel last night. | 她昨晚在一个小旅店里吸毒过量死了 | 
| [02:41] | – What? – Call your brother. | -什么 -给你哥哥打电话 | 
| [02:42] | Somebody needs to identify the body. | 需要有人去认尸 | 
| [02:44] | And I need you to go get Mia at school. | 我需要你去学校把米娅接回来 | 
| [02:48] | Who wants a Zanzibar? | 谁想来点桑吉巴 | 
| [02:49] | I wish my dad owned a drug company. | 我真希望我爸也是开制药公司的 | 
| [02:53] | Hey, isn’t that your brother? | 那不是你哥哥吗 | 
| [02:58] | It is, yeah. What’s he doing here? | 是啊 他来这干嘛 | 
| [03:06] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 | 
| [03:09] | Now. | 就现在 | 
| [03:17] | Where is she? I wanna go see her. | 她在哪 我想去看看她 | 
| [03:19] | We can’t, sweetheart, we can’t. | 我们不能去 宝贝 | 
| [03:20] | We can’t. She’s at the morgue. | 我们不能 她在停尸房 | 
| [03:21] | Edward’s on his way to see her. | 爱德华已经赶去那了 | 
| [03:37] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [03:38] | I get 5 grand for this from TMZ. | 只要我拍几张照就能从TMZ那拿到五千块 | 
| [03:41] | Oh, check out her tits. She’s still hot. | 看看她的胸部 她还是这么性感 | 
| [03:45] | Excuse me. | 抱歉打扰了 | 
| [03:47] | Are you taking a picture of my dead, naked sister? | 你在给我死去妹妹的裸体拍照吗 | 
| [03:49] | Hey, why don’t– why don’t I jump in? | 为何不把我也拍进去 | 
| [03:51] | You can take one of both of us for the family Christmas card. | 你还能选一张我们的合影做成圣诞贺卡 | 
| [03:54] | What kind of vacant, amoral scumbag are you? | 你这个没事找事的卑鄙小人 | 
| [03:57] | Hey, that’s my property! | 那是我的东西 | 
| [04:01] | Then try and come after me. | 有本事你就去告我 | 
| [04:02] | See how that works out for you. | 看看你能得到什么 | 
| [04:04] | Could I have a moment, please? | 让我们单独待一会好吗 | 
| [04:06] | All right, let’s go. Move. | 好的 我们走 快走 | 
| [04:22] | I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起 宝贝 | 
| [04:27] | I tried. | 我尽力了 | 
| [04:35] | S.F.P.D.! | 旧金山警察局 | 
| [04:38] | San Francisco P.D.! | 旧金山警察局 | 
| [04:39] | S.F.P.D.! | 旧金山警察局 | 
| [04:41] | We have a warrant. | 我们有搜查令 | 
| [04:44] | Stop! Stop! | 别动 不许动 | 
| [04:47] | Don’t move. | 不许动 | 
| [04:51] | Don’t move! | 不许动 | 
| [04:53] | Hey! Get her! Hey! | 快 抓住她 快 | 
| [04:56] | Hey! | 别跑 | 
| [04:58] | Lady, where are you going? | 这位小姐 你要往哪跑 | 
| [04:59] | You have no pants. | 你没穿裤子 | 
| [05:04] | Hey, sit down, relax. | 躺下 放松 | 
| [05:09] | Really, meth head? | 还来真的 嗑药妹 | 
| [05:14] | Yeah, well, if you’re cold, call the nurse. | 好的 要是你觉得冷 就叫护士来 | 
| [05:18] | Um, mom, I’m gonna call you back. Love you. | 妈妈 我待会再打给你的 爱你 | 
| [05:21] | – What’s up? – Really? | -过得好吗 -开什么玩笑 | 
| [05:24] | Two years, nothing, and then a knock on the door? | 两年来你杳无音信 现在突然来敲我家门 | 
| [05:28] | I thought a text might seem too casual. | 我觉得发短信有些太随便了 | 
| [05:31] | Come in. I just got dinner. | 进来吧 我正好要吃晚饭 | 
| [05:35] | How’s your mom? | 你母亲怎么样 | 
| [05:36] | Uh, she’s terrible actually. | 实际上 很不好 | 
| [05:39] | She has Alzheimer’s. | 她得了老年痴呆 | 
| [05:40] | I just had to put her in assisted living. | 我只能把她送到养老院去 | 
| [05:42] | – Sorry to hear that. – Yeah. | -非常抱歉 -没关系 | 
| [05:45] | So, how is the FBI treating you? | 在联邦调查局干得怎么样 | 
| [05:48] | FBI’s great. | 还不错 | 
| [05:49] | I miss working with you though. | 但我还是怀念和你一起工作的日子 | 
| [05:51] | That’s nice, but I know | 谢谢 但我知道 | 
| [05:53] | you didn’t come here to tell me that. | 你来这肯定不是为了说这些 | 
| [05:55] | You’re not getting married, are you? | 你不是要结婚了吧 | 
| [05:56] | – No, no. – Okay. | -不是不是 -好吧 | 
| [06:00] | So, what–what is it? What’s going on? | 那到底出了什么事 | 
| [06:04] | Right. | 是这样 | 
| [06:06] | Vivian Bowers was found dead in a motel room | 薇薇安·鲍尔斯今早被发现死在一家汽车旅馆里 | 
| [06:08] | early this morning of an apparent drug overdose. | 死因是吸毒过量 | 
| [06:13] | I know she was your friend. I’m sorry. | 我知道她是你的朋友 我很抱歉 | 
| [06:23] | Need a minute. | 让我一个人待会 | 
| [06:31] | I don’t wanna go to college. | 我不想上大学 | 
| [06:32] | You have to go to college, | 你必须上大学 | 
| [06:33] | Because I wanna go to college and I don’t wanna go alone. | 因为我想去 而且要有陪我 | 
| [06:46] | I wanna live in Spain, maybe marry a soccer player | 我想去西班牙定居 也许嫁个足球运动员 | 
| [06:49] | who lets me do whatever I want. | 能让我想做什么就做什么 | 
| [06:51] | How are you gonna live in Spain, genius? | 你打算怎么住在西班牙 小天才 | 
| [06:54] | You’re flunking Spanish. | 你的西班牙语考试还不及格呢 | 
| [06:56] | Well, you’re getting an “A” and you’re coming with. | 反正你也一起去 你得A就行啦 | 
| [06:59] | You’re my best friend. | 我们是闺蜜嘛 | 
| [07:01] | Do you think I would leave you here all alone? | 你以为我会把你一个人留在这吗 | 
| [07:16] | I’m still trying to figure out why you’re here. | 我还是没明白你为什么来这 | 
| [07:19] | We haven’t ruled out murder. | 我们还没排除谋杀的可能性 | 
| [07:20] | The family’s worth $10 billion | 他们家有百亿的资产 | 
| [07:22] | and they’ve been fighting over money. | 家族成员之间一直有财产纷争 | 
| [07:23] | So you think someone from the family | 所以你认为家族成员里 | 
| [07:24] | has something to do with it? | 有人和她的死有关 | 
| [07:25] | Come on, that’s insane. | 得了吧 那不可能 | 
| [07:26] | Her brother Edward was trying to get her taken out of the will, | 她哥爱德华正想着把她踢出遗嘱 | 
| [07:29] | and I got bunch of witnesses | 而且有很多目击者 | 
| [07:30] | that saw her and Edward fighting a few days ago. | 看到几天前她和爱德华大吵了一架 | 
| [07:33] | Look, I’m thinking, you have a relationship with the Bowers. | 我想 你和鲍沃斯一家关系不错 | 
| [07:36] | Stop right there. | 停 停 | 
| [07:37] | My mother used to work for the family. | 我妈只是之前为他们工作过 | 
| [07:39] | You grew up there. They trust you. | 你在那长大 他们信任你 | 
| [07:41] | You’re like family. | 你就像他们的家人一样 | 
| [07:42] | They have a private service on Sunday. | 他们周日会举办一个私人追悼会 | 
| [07:44] | Now you go in, wearing a wire– | 你可以带着窃听器进入他们家 | 
| [07:46] | No! What? No. No way. | 什么 不 不可能 | 
| [07:49] | You give Robert Bowers a sob story. | 跟罗伯特·鲍沃斯讲个伤心的故事 | 
| [07:51] | See if he invites you to dinner. | 看看他是否邀请你参加晚宴 | 
| [07:53] | Edward’s living there now. He’s separated from his wife. | 爱德华现在住在那儿 他和老婆分居了 | 
| [07:55] | Look, they’re gonna know I’m a cop. | 他们会发现我是警察的 | 
| [07:56] | No, no. See, we can hide that. | 不会的 我们能隐瞒好的 | 
| [07:59] | My idea is–you were in a bad marriage, right? | 我帮你想好了 你经历了一次糟糕的婚姻 | 
| [08:01] | He beat you up, so you left. | 他打你 所以你离开了 | 
| [08:04] | And now you need a fresh start and a place to stay. | 现在你需要有个落脚的地方并重新开始 | 
| [08:08] | Why would I do this? | 我为什么要这么做 | 
| [08:10] | ’cause it’s me asking you. | 因为是我在求你 | 
| [08:16] | Do you know how long the N.Y.P.D. and the Feds | 你知道纽约警局和联调局 | 
| [08:18] | have been circling the Bowers? | 和鲍沃斯一家周旋了多久吗 | 
| [08:20] | They’ve been under investigation | 在过去的九年里 | 
| [08:21] | for stock manipulation for the last nine years. | 他们因操控股价一直在接受调查 | 
| [08:23] | And let’s not forget big brother Edward | 别忘了大儿子爱德华 | 
| [08:25] | and the Kimberly Yaeger case. | 和金伯莉·耶格尔的案子 | 
| [08:26] | That was 15 years ago, okay? | 那是十五年前的事了 | 
| [08:27] | And the charges got dropped. | 而且指控也被撤销了 | 
| [08:29] | Well, somebody raped her and strangled her | 有人强奸并勒死了她 | 
| [08:30] | and left her body in a ditch. | 之后抛尸沟渠 | 
| [08:32] | But, no, maybe it wasn’t Edward, | 是啊 也许不是爱德华干的 | 
| [08:33] | even though he admitted to having sex with her | 尽管他承认案发前晚和她 | 
| [08:35] | earlier that night. | 发生了关系 | 
| [08:36] | These people, they buy their way out of everything. | 这些人 能花钱买通任何事 | 
| [08:38] | You don’t understand what you’re asking, Will. | 威尔 你知不知道让我做的这件事 | 
| [08:40] | It–it’s complicated. | 很复杂 | 
| [08:50] | There’s your best friend right there. | 看看你最好的朋友 | 
| [09:03] | Not at the end. | 最后那段时间我们并不是好朋友 | 
| [09:07] | At the end, she hated me. | 我们分开前 她很恨我 | 
| [09:14] | What’s this bruise on her cheek? | 她脸上的淤青是怎么回事 | 
| [09:15] | Well, let’s talk about that. | 正是我想要说的 | 
| [09:17] | Coroner’s trying to figure out | 验尸官正想搞清楚 | 
| [09:18] | what could leave a bruise like that. | 那淤青是怎么来的 | 
| [09:20] | You wanna know something else? | 还想知道些什么吗 | 
| [09:21] | The security cameras at the motel | 旅店的安保摄像头 | 
| [09:23] | broke the day before that happened. | 在案发前一天全部坏了 | 
| [09:24] | Nice coincidence. | 多么巧合 | 
| [09:26] | Joanna, none of this raises a flag for you? | 乔安娜 这些照片没让你觉得不对劲吗 | 
| [09:31] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [09:34] | Do this one last thing for your friend. | 为你朋友做最后一件事吧 | 
| [09:37] | I’ll be with you every step of the way. | 这期间我会一直陪着你的 | 
| [10:31] | Who is that? | 那是谁 | 
| [10:37] | Back in a sec. | 我马上回来 | 
| [10:44] | Joanna? | 乔安娜 | 
| [10:47] | Julian. | 朱利安 | 
| [10:48] | Hey. | 你好 | 
| [10:52] | My god, look at you. | 天啊 让我看看你 | 
| [10:57] | I’m really sorry about Vivian. | 对于薇薇安的事我很遗憾 | 
| [10:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:01] | Sad day. | 很痛心 | 
| [11:02] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 不敢相信你来了 | 
| [11:03] | How are you? | 你怎么样 | 
| [11:06] | Good, good. | 很好 | 
| [11:07] | I, uh, just got in town. | 我刚刚到市里来 | 
| [11:15] | Anyway, um, I hope it’s okay that I came. | 希望我来这不会给你们添麻烦 | 
| [11:19] | Yeah. Oh, god, yeah. Come on. | 当然不会 来吧 | 
| [11:22] | Of course it’s okay. | 当然不会添麻烦 | 
| [11:23] | Dad’s about to talk. | 爸爸要开始讲话了 | 
| [11:26] | I wanna share something with you about my daughter Vivian. | 我想与各位分享一些我女儿薇薇安的事 | 
| [11:31] | Until the age of eight, that sweet little girl | 八岁以前 这个小姑娘 | 
| [11:34] | never, ever, ever, ever, ever slept at all. | 几乎从来 从来 从来不睡觉 | 
| [11:41] | I know you don’t believe me, but I swear. | 你们肯定不相信我 但我发誓 | 
| [11:42] | It’s true. | 是真的 | 
| [11:44] | But now I think it’s because she didn’t wanna miss anything. | 现在想想 大概是她不愿错过任何事 | 
| [11:49] | She always wanted one more book, one more story. | 她总是想多要一本书 多听一个故事 | 
| [11:51] | Do you have any idea how many times | 你们知道《猜猜我有多爱你》 | 
| [11:53] | I read “Guess How Much I Love You” ? | 这本书我念了多少遍吗 | 
| [11:56] | “I love you over the river, right up to the moon. | “我对你的爱越过河流 直上云霄到达月亮 | 
| [11:58] | I love you to the moon and back.” | 我爱你远到月亮 再回到地表” | 
| [12:00] | I was so sick of that story. | 我念得都想吐了 | 
| [12:05] | She was always like that. | 她总是那个样子 | 
| [12:06] | She wanted one more of everything. | 任何事都要再要一份 | 
| [12:07] | One more run down the ski slope. | 在滑雪场上再多滑一趟 | 
| [12:10] | One more minute in the museum. | 在博物馆里多待一分钟 | 
| [12:12] | One more friend over. | 多邀请一个朋友 | 
| [12:15] | Later that same appetite that made her | 久而久之 这个使她生活多姿多彩的嗜好 | 
| [12:18] | so much fun to be around ended up being… | 却成了… | 
| [12:20] | I’m gonna go sit next to my sister. | 我得过去陪陪我妹妹 | 
| [12:22] | Ended up being what took her from us. | 却最终夺取了她的性命 | 
| [12:23] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 | 
| [12:28] | But today I remember the girl | 但现在我记得的是那个 | 
| [12:31] | who wanted to take in as much life as she could. | 尽可能体验各种生活的姑娘 | 
| [12:37] | I love you to the moon and back, Vivian. | 薇薇安 我爱你远到月亮 再回到地表 | 
| [12:42] | I always will. | 我会永远这么爱你 | 
| [12:51] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [12:53] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到这样 | 
| [12:54] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [12:56] | Let’s go say good-bye to your mom. | 去跟你妈妈告别 | 
| [13:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [13:02] | Eating my dead mother’s xanax. | 吃点我死去母亲的阿普唑仑片 | 
| [13:04] | Want some? | 你要来点吗 | 
| [13:10] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [13:12] | I’m so touched that you came. | 你能来我很感动 | 
| [13:14] | I’m sorry about Vivian. | 对于薇薇安的事我很遗憾 | 
| [13:17] | We’re on. | 开工了 | 
| [13:22] | Here we go. | 开始吧 | 
| [13:23] | How have you been Joanna? | 乔安娜 你过得怎么样 | 
| [13:24] | What have you done with your life? | 你都做了些什么 | 
| [13:26] | Things haven’t turned out quite the way I thought they would. | 事与愿违啊 | 
| [13:30] | They never do. | 可不是吗 | 
| [13:31] | Tell me about it. | 和我说说 | 
| [13:34] | Why didn’t you call us? | 你为什么不告诉我们呢 | 
| [13:35] | I would’ve helped you in a heartbeat. | 我肯定会帮你的 | 
| [13:37] | I don’t know. I was embarrassed. | 不知道 我觉得很尴尬 | 
| [13:40] | But you know, the last time he hit me, | 但最后一次他打我的时候 | 
| [13:43] | I thought about what Vivian would say. | 我想起薇薇安会怎么说 | 
| [13:45] | The one time I tried to spank Vivian, | 有次我想打她 | 
| [13:47] | She threatened to call the cops. | 她居然威胁我说要报警 | 
| [13:49] | She was four. | 当时她只有四岁 | 
| [13:52] | I loved her so much. | 我真的很爱她 | 
| [13:54] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [13:55] | I should’ve tried harder to stay in touch. | 我应该再努力一点 和她保持联系的 | 
| [13:57] | She’s good, very sincere. | 她表现得不错 很真诚 | 
| [14:00] | Joanna, stay for dinner. Please. | 乔安娜 留下吃饭吧 | 
| [14:03] | – Yes! – We got him. | -太棒了 -他上钩了 | 
| [14:13] | Thank you for dinner. I should go. | 谢谢你们邀请我吃晚餐 我得走了 | 
| [14:15] | Lily needs to be fed. | 得回去喂莉莉了 | 
| [14:17] | And Hunter has Accelerated Spanish in the morning. | 亨特早上还要参加西班牙语速成班 | 
| [14:19] | Yes, we know. | 对 我们知道 | 
| [14:21] | She’s very advanced. | 她很超前 | 
| [14:23] | I’ll walk out with you. | 我送你出去 | 
| [14:23] | No, no, no. It’s a five-minute walk. | 不用 不用 五分钟就到了 | 
| [14:25] | – It’s no big– – You stay. | -没关系… -不用送 | 
| [14:27] | No. I’m fine. | 不用 我自己就行 | 
| [14:31] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [14:36] | She still seeing that psychiatrist? | 她还在跟那个精神科医生约会吗 | 
| [14:38] | How’s that any of your business, Sofia? | 这跟你有关系吗 索菲娅 | 
| [14:43] | So, Joanna, what are your plans? | 乔安娜 你有什么打算 | 
| [14:46] | I was, um, thinking of staying in New York for a while | 我打算在纽约待一段时间 | 
| [14:50] | and looking for some work. | 找份工作 | 
| [14:52] | Well, Joanna, stay with us | 乔安娜 找工作期间 | 
| [14:54] | while you’re looking for work. | 你就先住在这里吧 | 
| [14:55] | It would be wonderful to have everybody | 大家都能重新聚在一起 | 
| [14:57] | under the same roof again. | 是件好事 | 
| [14:58] | Well, not everyone. | 又不是所有人 | 
| [15:01] | I think it’s a great idea. | 我觉得这个主意不错 | 
| [15:03] | You guys are being too nice. | 你们真是太好了 | 
| [15:05] | Dad, does that make sense? | 爸 你这样说得过去吗 | 
| [15:06] | Of course it makes sense, Edward. | 怎么说不过去了 爱德华 | 
| [15:08] | Why wouldn’t it? | 为什么不呢 | 
| [15:09] | There are paparazzi everywhere. | 现在到处都是狗仔队 | 
| [15:11] | Is it really a good idea to have a stranger in the house? | 让一个陌生人在我们家真的好吗 | 
| [15:13] | Hey, Eddie, next time you’re lying awake | 我说爱迪 下次你睡不着觉 | 
| [15:15] | wondering why no one likes you, | 思考为什么大家都不喜欢你的时候 | 
| [15:16] | flash back to this moment. | 就想想现在 | 
| [15:18] | Well, I don’t lie awake at night | 晚上我没有睡不着的时候 | 
| [15:20] | because I don’t do cocaine. | 我又不吸毒 | 
| [15:22] | All right, that’s enough. | 行了 够了 | 
| [15:24] | First of all, she’s not a stranger, all right? | 首先 她不是陌生人 明白吗 | 
| [15:28] | Joanna, please, stay with us. | 乔安娜 请你留下来吧 | 
| [15:31] | – You are always welcome here. – Yes, dear. | -这里永远欢迎你 -是的 亲爱的 | 
| [15:33] | You’re welcome for as long as you need. | 只要你想待 随便多久都行 | 
| [15:35] | That would be great. Thank you. | 那太好了 谢谢 | 
| [15:37] | Um, are we gonna talk about Vivian at all? | 我们到底还要不要聊薇薇安了 | 
| [15:39] | ‘Cause there are people online saying she was murdered. | 网上有人说她是被谋杀的 | 
| [15:41] | It’s on TMZ right now. | 现在TMZ上全是这消息 | 
| [15:43] | This is the hardest thing | 这是你目前为止 | 
| [15:44] | you’ve ever been through, sweetheart, | 经历的最难熬的事 亲爱的 | 
| [15:46] | so you cannot let that noise in. | 所以你不能听信那些谣言 | 
| [15:49] | Vivian died of a drug overdose. | 薇薇安死于过量吸毒 | 
| [15:52] | Your father and I are here if you wanna talk. | 如果你想聊聊的话 我和你父亲都在 | 
| [15:55] | Mia, get back here– Mia! | 米娅 回来 米娅 | 
| [15:56] | I got it. | 我来处理 | 
| [15:58] | Sofia, sit down, I got it. | 索菲娅 你坐下 我来处理 | 
| [15:59] | All right, enough, please. | 好 够了 | 
| [16:01] | There’s been enough fighting today. | 今天的争吵已经够多了 | 
| [16:18] | You have to trust me. | 你要相信我 | 
| [16:21] | The police keep calling. | 警方一直给我打电话 | 
| [16:23] | I told you, do not talk to them. | 我告诉过你 不用理他们 | 
| [16:25] | Why was Vivian calling me the night she died? | 薇薇安去世的那晚为什么会给我打电话 | 
| [16:27] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 | 
| [16:28] | She–she was a drug addict. | 她是个瘾君子 | 
| [16:30] | I don’t know who you are anymore. | 我觉得我已经不认识你了 | 
| [16:32] | Our daughter’s old enough to google you. | 我们的女儿已经会在谷歌上搜你的资料了 | 
| [16:34] | She knows all about Kimberly Yaeger. | 金伯莉·耶格尔的事她都知道了 | 
| [16:35] | Then we sit her down and we tell her, | 那我们就得有做父母的样子 | 
| [16:38] | like parents, that I was innocent. | 让她坐下好好跟她说 我是清白的 | 
| [16:41] | I’m gonna take the girls to my parents’ house in California– | 我要把女儿带到加利福尼亚我父母那里… | 
| [16:44] | You’re not taking the children anywhere. | 孩子哪里都不能去 | 
| [16:46] | If you won’t let me talk to the police, | 如果你不让我跟警方说明情况的话 | 
| [16:47] | I’m gonna take the girls. | 我就要把孩子们带走 | 
| [16:48] | I don’t want your money, Ed! | 我不要你的钱 爱德 | 
| [16:49] | I just want out. | 我只想离开 | 
| [17:37] | Do you have idea what the street value | 你知道索菲娅药柜里的药 | 
| [17:39] | of Sofia’s medicine cabinet is? | 在黑市上值多少钱吗 | 
| [17:41] | – What are you doing? – Searching the house. | -你在干什么 -搜查房子 | 
| [17:43] | Well, who told you to do that? | 谁让你这么干的 | 
| [17:44] | Nobody’s home, so I’m looking around, okay? | 没人在家 我就随便看看 行吗 | 
| [17:49] | That bruise on Vivian’s cheek is driving me crazy. | 我真的很纠结薇薇安脸颊上的淤伤 | 
| [17:52] | Do you think it’s from a ring? | 你觉得会不会是戒指留下的 | 
| [17:54] | – ‘Cause I think it’s from a ring. – Could be a ring. | -我觉得是戒指留下的 -可能是 | 
| [17:55] | I mean, it made three puncture wounds. | 确实是留下了三点式的刺伤 | 
| [17:57] | You finding anything? | 发现什么了吗 | 
| [17:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [18:01] | I’m gonna call you back, okay? | 我再打给你好吗 | 
| [18:02] | Yep. | 当然 | 
| [19:07] | Can you just back off? | 你能别管了吗 | 
| [19:08] | I told you I don’t know anything. | 我告诉过你 我什么都不知道 | 
| [19:09] | Then why did you call me? | 那你给我打电话干什么 | 
| [19:10] | Well, obviously that was a huge mistake. | 很明显这是个错误 | 
| [19:12] | Hey. Everything okay in here? | 发生什么事了吗 | 
| [19:14] | We’re having a disagreement, houseguest. | 我们有点意见分歧 客人 | 
| [19:16] | Is that okay with you? | 你有意见吗 | 
| [19:18] | I’ll call you later. | 我再打给你 | 
| [19:20] | Don’t. | 不用 | 
| [19:24] | Thanks a lot. | 真谢谢你 | 
| [19:32] | What’s that pill you’re eating? | 你吃的是什么药 | 
| [19:34] | My dead sister’s xanax. | 我死去姐姐的阿普唑仑 | 
| [19:36] | You gonna have a big problem with that? | 你有意见吗 | 
| [19:38] | Because if you say anything, | 如果你说出去的话 | 
| [19:40] | I’ll just tell my mom I caught you stealing. | 我会告诉我妈你偷东西 | 
| [19:41] | No. | 没有 | 
| [19:43] | You just remind me so much of your sister. | 只是你让我想起了你姐姐 | 
| [19:48] | Who was that guy? | 刚才那个人是谁 | 
| [19:50] | My study partner. | 我的学习搭档 | 
| [19:52] | Seems a little old to be in high school. | 高中生有那么老的吗 | 
| [19:54] | He was held back ten years. | 他留过十次级 | 
| [19:57] | Wow. What do you call that? | 哇 那是什么 | 
| [19:59] | Dog food. | 狗粮 | 
| [20:03] | You must really miss Vivian. | 你一定很想念薇薇安 | 
| [20:05] | What are you, some kind of genius psychologist? | 你是什么天才心理学家吗 | 
| [20:08] | Of course I miss her. | 我当然想念她 | 
| [20:12] | She was getting better. | 她已经在恢复了 | 
| [20:14] | She was going to meetings and everything. | 参加会议什么的她都在做 | 
| [20:17] | Like A.A. meetings? | 戒酒会那种吗 | 
| [20:19] | No, like meetings at the Pentagon. | 不是 是在五角大楼举行的那种高端会议 | 
| [20:22] | Yeah. A.A. meetings. | 是的 戒酒会 | 
| [20:26] | She took me to one once. | 她带我去过一次 | 
| [20:29] | Well, Mia said that Vivian was off drugs, | 米娅说薇薇安没有嗑药了 | 
| [20:32] | that she was going to A.A. meetings. | 她还去参加戒酒会 | 
| [20:34] | It sounded like she was trying to get her life together. | 听起来她是想要开始新的生活 | 
| [20:37] | It doesn’t sound like somebody who wanted to kill herself. | 这状态不像是想自杀的人 | 
| [20:41] | You know, you never told me why you and Vivian | 你从没告诉我为什么你 | 
| [20:42] | stopped being friends. | 跟薇薇安绝交 | 
| [20:45] | We just, uh, grew apart, you know? | 我们只不过渐行渐远了吧 | 
| [20:48] | – Joanna! – You said hate. | -乔安娜 -你说她恨你 | 
| [20:50] | You used that word. | 你用了恨这个字眼 | 
| [20:53] | Just, uh, high school girl stuff. | 就是些高中女孩间的事 | 
| [21:00] | Vivian, where are you going? | 薇薇安 你要去哪里 | 
| [21:02] | – I’m getting out of here. – You smell like booze. | -我要离开这 -你满身酒气 | 
| [21:04] | Just got to bed and wait until tomorrow– | 去睡觉吧 等明天再… | 
| [21:05] | Shut up. | 住嘴 | 
| [21:07] | I know everyone thinks you’re an angel, | 我知道大家都以为你是天使 | 
| [21:10] | but I know about you and Julian. | 但你跟朱利安的事我全知道 | 
| [21:13] | He doesn’t care about you. | 他根本不在乎你 | 
| [21:16] | He only bangs you when he’s bored. | 他不过是无聊的时候跟你鬼混 | 
| [21:18] | And then he doesn’t think about you again | 然后就把你抛之脑后 | 
| [21:19] | until the next time he’s drunk and horny. | 直到下次喝醉酒想找人上床才找你 | 
| [21:22] | Shut up! | 住嘴 | 
| [21:27] | Vivian. | 薇薇安 | 
| [21:31] | Viv, what did you take? | 薇薇 你吃了什么 | 
| [21:32] | Vivian, what did you take? | 薇薇安 你吃了什么 | 
| [21:35] | – I’m gonna get your dad. – Joanna, don’t! | -我去叫你爸来 -乔安娜 不要 | 
| [21:38] | – Mr. Bowers! – Joanna! | -鲍尔斯先生 -乔安娜 | 
| [21:39] | You don’t understand. I have to get out of here. | 你不明白 我一定要离开这里 | 
| [21:41] | – Mr. Bowers! – You don’t understand! | -鲍尔斯先生 -你不明白 | 
| [21:42] | – Mr. Bowers! – Joanna! | -鲍尔斯先生 -乔安娜 | 
| [21:47] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [21:49] | Yeah, yeah. It’s just– | 没事 只是… | 
| [21:51] | It’s weird, you know, just being back here, | 回来这里感觉很奇怪 | 
| [21:55] | all the memories. | 这么多回忆 | 
| [21:56] | It feels good though, | 不过这感觉不错 | 
| [21:58] | working together again. | 跟你一起工作 | 
| [22:02] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [22:05] | It kinda makes me wonder what it would’ve been like | 这让我不禁想 如果你没跟我分手 | 
| [22:07] | had you not broken up with me. | 我们会怎样 | 
| [22:10] | – I didn’t break up with you. – Really? | -我没跟你分手 -真的吗 | 
| [22:11] | No. I let you off the hook. | 没有 我给了你自由 | 
| [22:14] | You got a great job offer. | 你有个很好的工作机会 | 
| [22:16] | You know, you did the right thing. | 你做得对 | 
| [22:18] | Besides, you can’t break up with someone after a week | 而且我们当了四年的伙伴 | 
| [22:21] | when you’ve been partners for four years. | 在一起不过一星期 怎能算分手呢 | 
| [22:22] | Hold on a minute. | 等一下 | 
| [22:24] | It was a damn good week. | 那一周非常美妙 | 
| [22:27] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [22:28] | It was a damn good week. | 那周实在太美妙了 | 
| [22:33] | I have to get back. | 我得回去了 | 
| [22:35] | I know. | 好的 | 
| [22:38] | I will not tolerate that tone. | 别拿那种语气跟我说话 | 
| [22:40] | Do not walk away from me! | 不要躲着我 | 
| [22:42] | What? | 你想怎样 | 
| [22:44] | I’m not talking about him. I’m talking about you. | 我说的不是他 是你 | 
| [22:47] | You’re not allowed to cut school. | 你不能逃学 | 
| [22:48] | Oh, come on, just have another drink | 少来 去喝一杯 | 
| [22:50] | and forget about it like you do everything else. | 然后你就会像忘记其他事一样忘记这些 | 
| [22:52] | Excuse me, lurker. | 真不好意思啊 蹭住的 | 
| [23:00] | Teenagers. | 青少年都这样 | 
| [23:03] | She seems like a smart kid. | 她一看就是个聪明的小孩 | 
| [23:05] | Of course she is. | 当然是 | 
| [23:07] | She reminds me of Vivian. | 她跟薇薇安挺像的 | 
| [23:09] | She’s nothing like Vivian. | 她俩一点也不像 | 
| [23:11] | Vivian was a drug-addicted, narcissistic black hole of need. | 薇薇安是个瘾君子 自大且有填不满的欲望 | 
| [23:15] | Oh, I forgot. | 哦对 瞧我这记性 | 
| [23:17] | She’s dead so now she’s a saint. | 她死了 所以她的一切都是好的 | 
| [23:20] | Well, I’m not sorry | 我倒是挺开心的 | 
| [23:22] | to stop getting phone calls from the police | 至少再也不用凌晨三点接到警察的电话 | 
| [23:24] | or the emergency room at 3:00 in the morning. | 或是急诊室的电话 | 
| [23:27] | Who do you think cleaned up those messes? | 你以为都是谁帮她收拾残局的 | 
| [23:30] | Robert? | 罗伯特吗 | 
| [23:35] | It was me. | 是我 | 
| [23:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [23:39] | That must’ve been really hard. | 处理这些一定很辛苦 | 
| [23:41] | How long are you going to be with us, Joanna? | 乔安娜 你还要在这待多久 | 
| [23:44] | I was in the city today, looking at an apartment. | 我今天去市里找公寓了 | 
| [23:48] | It’s so hard to be a guest in someone else’s house. | 在别人家里当客人不容易吧 | 
| [24:06] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [24:21] | Vivian, come on. | 薇薇安 不是吧 | 
| [24:23] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [24:29] | No. I just don’t get the appeal. | 别拍 这哪里好玩啦 | 
| [24:32] | It’s so when we’re old and gray | 等到我们都老了 | 
| [24:35] | we can remember how young and hot we were. | 还能记起我们当年有多年轻多火辣 | 
| [24:37] | Yeah, come here. | 是呀 过来 | 
| [24:42] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 | 
| [24:44] | Beautiful. | 太美了 | 
| [24:45] | So are you. | 你也是 | 
| [24:48] | Have you noticed | 你有注意到 | 
| [24:50] | that my boobs have totally gotten bigger already? | 我的胸部已经变大了吗 | 
| [24:57] | Do you want a boy or a girl? | 你喜欢男孩还是女孩 | 
| [24:59] | It doesn’t matter, as long as it looks like you. | 只要长得像你都可以 | 
| [25:03] | Hey, it’s gonna be different this time. | 这次会不同的 | 
| [25:07] | You know? | 你知道的 | 
| [25:09] | It’s gonna be on your terms, Vivian. | 薇薇安 这次你可以自己做主 | 
| [25:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [25:16] | I love– | 我爱… | 
| [25:21] | It’s Will. Leave a message. | 我是威尔 给我留言吧 | 
| [25:24] | Call me back. | 打给我 | 
| [25:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [25:42] | Get down from there! | 给我下来 | 
| [25:44] | Get down from there! | 快下来 | 
| [25:52] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 | 
| [25:58] | I’m leaving, okay? | 我要走了 好吧 | 
| [25:59] | I’m leaving! | 我这就走 | 
| [26:01] | Could you stop chas– | 你能不能别追啊 | 
| [26:03] | Get off me! | 放开我 | 
| [26:09] | Hey! What are you doing, huh? | 你想干什么 | 
| [26:11] | What do you want with Mia? | 你想对米娅怎么样 | 
| [26:12] | What, are you paparazzi? | 怎么 你是狗仔队吗 | 
| [26:14] | – You got a camera in this bag? – No, no, no. | -包里有相机 -没有 没有 | 
| [26:15] | – I’m not paparazzi. – Well, then who are you? | -我不是狗仔 -那你是谁 | 
| [26:17] | Get off me. Let go! | 放开我 放开 | 
| [26:20] | I’m Remy Colville. | 我叫雷米·科尔维尔 | 
| [26:24] | And you’re a cop. | 而你是警察 | 
| [26:26] | I guess you and I need to have a little talk now. | 我看咱们得谈谈了 | 
| [26:29] | Get up. | 起来 | 
| [26:37] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [26:39] | So who do you work for, TMZ? | 你为谁工作 TMZ | 
| [26:41] | Are you FBI or NYPD? | 你是联邦调查局的还是纽约警察 | 
| [26:43] | Remy, I just caught you peeping in the window | 雷米 我刚逮到你用摄像机 | 
| [26:45] | of a 15-year-old girl with a camera. | 从窗户偷窥一个15岁的女孩 | 
| [26:47] | Think about how that sounds. | 想想这事的严重性 | 
| [26:49] | Now you can answer my questions or I can call sex crimes. | 现在回答我的问题 否则我告你性侵 | 
| [26:51] | Who are you working for? | 你为谁工作 | 
| [26:53] | Vivian contacted me a few weeks back, | 薇薇安几周前联系了我 | 
| [26:55] | said she had something big. | 说她有猛料 | 
| [26:56] | Who keeps calling you? | 谁一直给你打电话 | 
| [26:59] | Nobody. Keep talking. | 没事 接着说 | 
| [27:00] | Bowers Pharmaceuticals. | 鲍尔斯制药 | 
| [27:02] | This new cancer drug their rolling out, Lyritrol? | 他们生产的这款新型抗癌药物 利立全 | 
| [27:05] | They tested it out in Thailand. | 他们在泰国做过试验 | 
| [27:07] | 27 people died, bunch of others got sick, kids too. | 死了27个人 好多人病了 包括孩子 | 
| [27:10] | Why put something on the market | 这药会让人生病引起诉讼 | 
| [27:12] | that’s just gonna make people sick and sue? | 为什么还要投入市场呢 | 
| [27:14] | That will take years, and in the meantime | 那要花好几年时间 但在此期间 | 
| [27:15] | they make billions. | 他们能赚好几十亿 | 
| [27:17] | You think that’s why she was murdered? | 你觉得这就是她被杀的原因吗 | 
| [27:19] | Of course that’s why she was murdered. | 当然了 | 
| [27:20] | You think it’s a coincidence that she died | 她在告发她老爸公司的 | 
| [27:22] | a few days before she was gonna blow the whistle | 前几天死了 | 
| [27:23] | on her dad’s company? | 你觉得这是巧合吗 | 
| [27:25] | I mean, who do you think developed that drug | 在泰国害死那么多人的药 | 
| [27:27] | that killed all those people in Thailand? | 你认为是谁开发的 | 
| [27:29] | Julian. | 朱利安 | 
| [27:31] | Sweet, sexy, bad boy Julian. | 可爱性感的坏男孩朱利安 | 
| [27:33] | I’m just saying, you know, there’s motive. | 我只是想说 他有动机 | 
| [27:36] | I think that whole family’s insane. | 我看他们全家人都疯了 | 
| [27:39] | Edward looks like he’s got a hooker | 爱德华看上去像在家里床下 | 
| [27:40] | and a cage under his bed at home. | 藏了个妓女和笼子 | 
| [27:42] | Do you have proof of this, tabloid reporter? | 你有证据吗 小报记者 | 
| [27:47] | Well, she was supposed to, um–uh-oh. | 她本来要… | 
| [27:49] | She was supposed to give me all her documents, | 她本来要把所有资料给我 | 
| [27:51] | but then she died. | 可后来她死了 | 
| [27:53] | I was hoping to get a look at her computer. | 我就希望能看看她电脑 | 
| [27:55] | Is that why you were harassing Mia? | 所以你就来骚扰米娅 | 
| [27:56] | She called me. | 是她找上我的 | 
| [27:58] | She must have found my number in Vivian’s stuff. | 她一定是从薇薇安的遗物里找到了我的号码 | 
| [28:00] | Are you gonna blow my cover, Remy? | 你会揭发我的身份吗 雷米 | 
| [28:02] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么干 | 
| [28:03] | We can work together, you know? | 我们可以联手 | 
| [28:05] | We can share information. | 互通消息 | 
| [28:07] | You get to solve, I get a Pulitzer. | 你破案 我拿普利策奖[新闻奖项] | 
| [28:09] | You scratch my balls, I’ll scratch yours. | 我蛋疼了你挺我 我也会挺你 | 
| [28:12] | I’ll see you later, lady cop. | 回头见 女警 | 
| [28:14] | Not if you ever mention your balls again. | 再提你的蛋就不用见了 | 
| [28:19] | What happened? Where have you been? | 怎么回事 你去哪了 | 
| [28:21] | What’s with not telling me | 你为什么不告诉我 | 
| [28:23] | Vivian was pregnant when she died? | 薇薇安死的时候有身孕 | 
| [28:24] | How’d you know about that? | 这你是怎么知道的 | 
| [28:25] | I found a sex tape. | 我找到一盘性爱录像 | 
| [28:26] | Answer the question. | 回答我 | 
| [28:27] | It was… on a need-to-know basis. | 这信息你没必要知道 | 
| [28:30] | No, that’s not okay. | 这可不行 | 
| [28:32] | You sent me in here to do a job. | 是你派我来的 | 
| [28:33] | From now on, I know everything that you know. | 从现在起 你知道的一切我都要知道 | 
| [28:35] | We are partners, period. | 我们是拍档 就这样 | 
| [28:37] | I’m sorry, I’ll tell you. | 抱歉 我会告诉你的 | 
| [28:39] | The father’s in the tape? | 孩子的爸爸在录像里 | 
| [28:41] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [28:43] | But here’s the thing. | 但奇怪的是 | 
| [28:45] | He said, “it won’t be like it was the last time. | 他说 “不会像上次那样了 | 
| [28:48] | This time it’ll be on your terms.” | 这次你做主” | 
| [28:50] | I don’t know, it just– | 我不知道 就是… | 
| [28:52] | It feels like there’s a story there. | 感觉有内情 | 
| [28:53] | Okay, so we need to find that guy. | 好吧 我们得找到他 | 
| [28:55] | Send me the tape. | 把录像带发给我 | 
| [28:57] | And where have you been for the last hour? | 还有这一小时你去哪了 | 
| [28:58] | Oh, there’s another thing. | 对了 还有件事 | 
| [28:59] | I just got made. | 我的身份被识破了 | 
| [29:01] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 | 
| [29:05] | Did he seem trustworthy? | 他看起来可信吗 | 
| [29:06] | Well, if what he’s saying is true– | 如果他说的是实话 | 
| [29:08] | Then that puts Julian and Robert into play, big-time. | 那就把朱利安和罗伯特扯进来了 有好戏看 | 
| [29:11] | No, my money’s still on Edward. | 不 我还是觉得是爱德华干的 | 
| [29:13] | This isn’t easy, what I’m doing. | 我现在做的事情并不容易 | 
| [29:15] | – I hope you appreciate that. – I do. | -希望你心存感激 -我很感激 | 
| [29:17] | Anyway, send me the tape. | 好了 把带子发来吧 | 
| [29:19] | Good work today. All right, dummy? | 今天干得不错 是吧 阿呆 | 
| [29:20] | Thanks, stupid. | 谢了 阿瓜 | 
| [29:27] | What are you doing? | 在干嘛呢 | 
| [29:29] | Wondering what’s going on. | 在想你怎么了 | 
| [29:30] | It’s, like, 1:30 in the morning. | 现在都凌晨1点半了 | 
| [29:32] | Um, my ex called. | 我前任打电话来了 | 
| [29:35] | And then I went outside to talk. | 我就出去跟他谈了一会 | 
| [29:37] | Then I get upset and I fell. | 然后我有点火摔了一跤 | 
| [29:39] | Now I’m locked out. | 现在被锁在外面了 | 
| [29:41] | I could let you in, | 我能帮你开门 | 
| [29:43] | or we could kill a bottle of wine on the dock. | 或者咱俩去码头喝瓶酒 | 
| [29:46] | The dock. | 码头 | 
| [29:48] | I had my first cigarette on the dock. | 我的第一根烟就是在码头抽的 | 
| [29:53] | I develop a state-of-the-art cancer drug, | 我发明了最新的抗癌药物 | 
| [29:55] | and I can’t even open a bottle of wine. | 却连瓶酒都打不开 | 
| [29:56] | Nice job, | 好样的 | 
| [29:58] | working that into the conversation. | 就这么开始一段对话 | 
| [30:01] | I know, right? | 就是啊 | 
| [30:07] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 | 
| [30:08] | Okay, here, give me that. | 好了 来 给我 | 
| [30:10] | Give it to me. | 拿来 | 
| [30:11] | This is what we’re gonna do. | 我们这么着 | 
| [30:14] | You take the bottle. | 你拿瓶子 | 
| [30:17] | And I will take the glass. | 我拿杯子 | 
| [30:19] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [30:19] | Salud. | 干杯 | 
| [30:27] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 | 
| [30:30] | What happened to Vivian after I left? | 我走后薇薇安发生了什么 | 
| [30:32] | You mean after she tried to run away. | 你是说在她试图逃跑以后 | 
| [30:36] | Dad sent her off to one of those boot camps | 爸爸送她去了一个改造训练营 | 
| [30:38] | for rich kids who misbehave. | 专门为行为不端的富家子弟设立的 | 
| [30:41] | Uh, Beacon of Change, in montana. | 叫改变之光 在蒙塔纳 | 
| [30:45] | It really did a number on her. | 那对她伤害很大 | 
| [30:50] | You know, | 你知道吗 | 
| [30:53] | I never got a chance to say good-bye to you. | 我都没机会和你道别 | 
| [31:00] | It’s freezing. | 这里好冷 | 
| [31:03] | Take this. | 穿上这个 | 
| [31:07] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [31:17] | I’m surprised you even noticed I was gone. | 我很惊讶你还注意到我走了 | 
| [31:20] | Oh, I noticed. | 那是当然 | 
| [31:21] | You’re kinda hard to forget. | 你挺让人难忘的 | 
| [31:24] | What are you doing right now? | 你这是在做什么 | 
| [31:25] | – What? – Is– | -什么 -是 | 
| [31:26] | Are these your moves? | 这是你用在女生身上的招数么 | 
| [31:27] | Oh, my– I would never insult you. | 天啊 我才不会对你这么无礼呢 | 
| [31:30] | I would never– yeah. | 我绝不会 好吧 | 
| [31:33] | These are my moves. | 这是我的招数 | 
| [31:39] | I’m really glad you’re here. | 真高兴你在这 | 
| [31:55] | I’m not that little girl anymore. | 我不是当年那个小女孩了 | 
| [31:58] | It’s a tragedy. | 真可惜 | 
| [32:01] | That girl was spectacular. | 那个女孩棒极了 | 
| [32:06] | I think we should go inside. | 我觉得我们该进屋了 | 
| [32:08] | Now. | 现在 | 
| [32:11] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [32:12] | I’ll help you up. | 我帮你起来 | 
| [32:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 | 
| [32:26] | Trying to get knocked up by Julian? | 想被朱利安搞大肚子么 | 
| [32:29] | Write a story for Vanity Fair, what? | 还是为《名利场》写篇报道 | 
| [32:32] | I came for the service. | 我是来参加葬礼的 | 
| [32:34] | I came because I loved your sister. | 我来是因为我爱你妹妹 | 
| [32:35] | I loved your whole family. | 我也爱你整个家 | 
| [32:37] | Well, if you loved her so much, | 如果你那么爱她 | 
| [32:39] | Where the hell have you been? | 那你之前都去哪里了 | 
| [32:41] | Vivian’s been in trouble for 17 years. | 薇薇安身陷麻烦已经17年了 | 
| [32:43] | In the end she was surrounded by parasites. | 最后她身边只剩下寄生虫 | 
| [32:45] | She could’ve used a friend. | 她很需要朋友的 | 
| [32:49] | I had a rough patch myself a few years back. | 几年前我自己也碰到点麻烦 | 
| [32:51] | Maybe you, uh– maybe you read about it. | 也许 也许你听说了 | 
| [32:54] | Where were you then? | 那时你在哪呢 | 
| [32:58] | My father just lost his daughter. | 我父亲刚刚失去了女儿 | 
| [33:01] | He can’t even see straight, but I can. | 他看不明白 但我能 | 
| [33:06] | And I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 | 
| [33:20] | This is detective Joanna Locasto with the NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的乔安娜·洛卡斯托 | 
| [33:24] | I’m looking for information about a ward. | 我想了解一个病人的资料 | 
| [33:26] | That was at Beacon of Change… | 是在改变之光中心 | 
| [33:27] | from 1997 to 1998. | 九七到九八年间 | 
| [33:30] | Uh, when you get this message, | 收到信息后 | 
| [33:32] | please call me back at this number. | 请按这个号回电给我 | 
| [33:34] | At your earliest convenience. | 可能的话越快越好 | 
| [33:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [33:50] | You were my sister’s best friend, right? | 你曾是我姐姐的好朋友对吧 | 
| [33:53] | What was she like when she was my age? | 她在我这个年龄什么样 | 
| [33:57] | Coolest girl in the world. | 是世上最酷的女生 | 
| [34:01] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么想 | 
| [34:03] | Hey, that guy that was here yesterday, | 昨天来家里的那个家伙 | 
| [34:05] | Is he bothering you? | 他在骚扰你吗 | 
| [34:07] | He’s some guy Vivian knew. | 薇薇安认识这家伙 | 
| [34:10] | He showed me pictures of my dad with his skanky assistant. | 他给我看了我爸和他衣衫不整的秘书的照片 | 
| [34:14] | That’s not even the worst of it. | 这还不是最坏的 | 
| [34:17] | Well, what’s the worst of it? | 最坏的是什么 | 
| [34:18] | I mean, what are we talking about here, Mia? | 米娅 你在说什么呢 | 
| [34:23] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 | 
| [34:26] | I’m starting to think my dad’s a really bad guy. | 我开始觉得我爸是个大坏蛋 | 
| [34:33] | I think I need to stop talking now. | 我该住嘴了 | 
| [34:38] | See you later, houseguest. | 待会见 客人 | 
| [34:47] | Joanna, hi. | 乔安娜 你好 | 
| [34:50] | Hey. | 好啊 | 
| [34:51] | You’re home early. | 你今天回家真早 | 
| [34:52] | I wanted to talk to you about something. | 我有点事想跟你说 | 
| [34:54] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [34:55] | Julian mentioned you’re transitioning. | 朱利安说你在过渡期 | 
| [34:57] | And my assistant is being promoted. | 而我秘书刚刚升职了 | 
| [34:59] | How would you like to come and work for me? | 你要不要来为我工作 | 
| [35:03] | Well, obviously you’re qualified. | 很明显你有能力 | 
| [35:05] | And I would like to do this as a gesture for your mom. | 我想把这作为对你母亲的答谢 | 
| [35:07] | – That’s very generous. – Did she take the job? | -你太客气了 -她接受工作了吗 | 
| [35:10] | – Okay, it was Julian’s idea, but it’s a good one. | -好吧 这是朱利安的好主意 | 
| [35:12] | And I think it would be good to keep it in the family. | 我觉得这么做对家里很好 | 
| [35:14] | So, give it some thought, will you? | 你考虑一下好吗 | 
| [35:17] | I will definitely do that. | 我一定会考虑的 | 
| [35:20] | Um, sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [35:22] | And I should probably take this. | 我要接下这个电话 | 
| [35:24] | Go ahead. | 请便 | 
| [35:28] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [35:30] | I figured out who Vivian’s contact was | 我知道薇薇安在 | 
| [35:32] | at Bowers Pharmaceuticals. | 鲍尔斯制药的联系人是谁了 | 
| [35:33] | Where are you? | 你在哪 | 
| [35:35] | I’m at the Pryibil beach parking lot, taking a leak. | 我在普莱比尔海滩停车场上 方便了一下 | 
| [35:37] | Get your ass over here. | 你快过来吧 | 
| [35:40] | You are gonna love this. | 这消息你一定喜欢 | 
| [35:42] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 | 
| [35:53] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 | 
| [36:00] | No, no, no, no, no, stop! | 不不不不 停下 | 
| [36:05] | Okay, wait. | 好吧 等等 | 
| [36:06] | Who took your shoes? | 谁拿了你的鞋 | 
| [36:08] | Okay, mama, take a deep breath. | 好的 妈妈 深呼吸 | 
| [36:10] | Let me talk to the nurse. | 让我和护士说话 | 
| [36:15] | Hi, Renee. She likes to watch TV. | 你好 蕾妮 她喜欢看电视 | 
| [36:18] | That usually seems to calm her down. | 这能让她冷静下来 | 
| [36:20] | Yeah, I know that it’s bad for her, | 我知道这对她不好 | 
| [36:21] | But I mean, she’s not exactly doing crossword puzzles, | 我是说 她又不是在玩填字游戏 | 
| [36:24] | if you know what I mean, | 你能明白我的意思吧 | 
| [36:25] | she can hide her own easter eggs, just– | 她可以藏自己的彩蛋 就… | 
| [36:29] | Renee? Renee? | 蕾妮 蕾妮 | 
| [36:50] | Remy! | 雷米 | 
| [36:52] | Remy! | 雷米 | 
| [37:01] | Remy! | 雷米 | 
| [37:08] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [37:10] | Remy! | 雷米 | 
| [37:25] | This thing is huge, Will. | 这事很严重 威尔 | 
| [37:29] | Doesn’t matter. | 别担心 | 
| [37:29] | It’s not your problem. | 和你没关系了 | 
| [37:31] | You’re done. | 你的任务完成了 | 
| [37:33] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [37:34] | Look, Remy was killed on his way to meet with you. | 雷米在来见你的路上被杀了 | 
| [37:37] | I don’t know who knows you’re a cop. | 我不清楚还有谁知道你是警察 | 
| [37:39] | I’m taking you out. | 我要把你撤出来 | 
| [37:41] | Call the Bowers and tell them you’re spending the night | 给鲍尔斯家打个电话就说你今晚 | 
| [37:42] | at a friend’s house in the city. | 要在城里的朋友家过夜 | 
| [37:44] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里 | 
| [38:05] | This was good. | 很好吃 | 
| [38:07] | Rib eye. | 肋眼牛排 | 
| [38:10] | You always have rib eyes laying around? | 你家里常备肋眼牛排吗 | 
| [38:13] | I get ’em at Costco. | 我在好市多超市买的 | 
| [38:14] | They come eight in a pack. | 一盒里面有八块 | 
| [38:16] | What are you gonna do with eight rib eyes? | 你要怎么解决这八块肋眼牛排 | 
| [38:19] | Put ’em in the freezer. | 放在冰箱里 | 
| [38:22] | Do you have a Costco membership? | 你是好市多超市的会员吗 | 
| [38:24] | Oh, man. | 哦 天呐 | 
| [38:26] | My mother has a Costco membership. | 我妈妈是好市多超市的会员 | 
| [38:28] | And I take her shopping on sundays, so… | 我周日带她去买东西 所以 | 
| [38:32] | How long are we gonna talk about the steak, weirdo? | 我们还要花多久谈论牛排 怪胎 | 
| [38:44] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [38:46] | Are we really gonna do this again? | 我们真的还要这样做吗 | 
| [38:47] | Yes. Yes, we are. | 是的 没错 | 
| [39:10] | Look, I don’t want this to be a weird thing again… | 我不想再把事情搞得很尴尬 | 
| [39:12] | Stop. | 别说了 | 
| [39:14] | I’ve matured since the last time this happened. | 我已经不是从前的毛头小子了 | 
| [39:16] | – Oh, have you? – Yes, I have. | -是吗 -是的 | 
| [39:18] | And I have something to say. | 我有话要和你说 | 
| [39:20] | I think we should, you know, | 我觉得咱们应该 | 
| [39:23] | see where this goes. | 顺其自然 发展看看 | 
| [39:26] | – Wow, look at you. – Right? | -看看你现在 -我说吧 | 
| [39:29] | I’m just sweeping you off your feet, aren’t I? | 我让你大吃一惊了吧 | 
| [39:34] | Well, I’m gonna jump in the shower. Gotta go to work. | 我要赶快洗个澡 要上班了 | 
| [39:36] | Make yourself comfortable. | 你自己随意 | 
| [39:38] | Might even take you out to dinner tonight. | 可能还会带你出去共进晚餐 | 
| [39:50] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [39:51] | – Detective Locasto? – This is she. | -洛卡斯托警探吗 -我就是 | 
| [39:53] | This is Susan Warwick from Beacon of Change. | 我是改变之光中心的苏珊·沃里克 | 
| [39:55] | You left us a message. | 您给我们留了言 | 
| [39:56] | Yes, I called regarding Vivian Bowers. | 是的 我打电话问过薇薇安·鲍尔斯的事 | 
| [39:59] | She was a ward there. | 她是你们那里的病人 | 
| [40:00] | She wasn’t at Beacon of Change. | 她并不是改变之光的病人 | 
| [40:03] | But I do have her in my system. | 但她确实在我的资料系统里 | 
| [40:05] | The church ran another home called Serenity Passage. | 教会还有另外一个中心叫做宁静之路 | 
| [40:08] | It was for unwed mothers. | 是为未婚妈妈服务的 | 
| [40:11] | So she had a baby? | 这么说她生了孩子 | 
| [40:13] | Yes, a girl. | 是的 一个女儿 | 
| [40:17] | What… what’s the date of birth? | 孩子是哪天出生的 | 
| [40:19] | November 19th, 1997. | 1997年11月19日 | 
| [40:23] | Okay. Thank you so much. | 好的 非常感谢你 | 
| [40:24] | You’ve been really helpful. | 你帮了我的大忙 | 
| [40:28] | Yep. | 什么事 | 
| [40:29] | Gabe, when’s Mia’s birthday? | 加布 米娅的生日是哪天 | 
| [40:31] | All right, hold on. Let me look. | 等等 我查一下 | 
| [40:33] | I’m not god, | 我不是上帝 | 
| [40:35] | even though everybody thinks I am. | 尽管大家都认为我是 | 
| [40:44] | November 19th, 1997. | 1997年11月19日 | 
| [40:53] | Viv! | 薇薇 | 
| [40:54] | Shut up, little bitch. | 别喊了 小贱人 | 
| [40:57] | I’m gonna get your dad. | 我叫你爸爸去 | 
| [40:58] | Joanna, I have to get out of here. | 乔安娜 我必须离开这里 | 
| [40:59] | – You don’t understand! – Mr. Bowers! | -你不明白 -鲍尔斯先生 | 
| [41:02] | – Mr. Bowers! – Joanna! | -鲍尔斯先生 -乔安娜 | 
| [41:06] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 | 
| [41:09] | Robert offered me a job. I could take it. | 罗伯特请我到他那里工作 我可以接受 | 
| [41:11] | I’d have access to his business and personal life. | 这样我就有机会调查他的生意和私生活 | 
| [41:13] | I could give more information on Edward. | 我可以提供更多关于爱德华的信息 | 
| [41:16] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 | 
| [41:17] | I mean, whoever killed Remy Colville | 不管是谁杀了雷米·科尔维尔 | 
| [41:19] | might know about Joanna. | 可能已经知道乔安娜了 | 
| [41:20] | You have the resources of the FBI, | 你有联邦调查局的资源 | 
| [41:22] | whatever you want, but I’m pulling her out. | 应有尽有 但我要把她撤下来 | 
| [41:23] | Will. | 威尔 | 
| [41:25] | It’s not up to you. | 这不是由你决定的 | 
| [41:28] | She wants to stay, she can stay. | 如果她想留下来 那她就可以留下来 | 
| [41:31] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你点事情 | 
| [41:33] | Julian. He likes you? | 朱利安 他是喜欢你吗 | 
| [41:35] | What? | 什么 | 
| [41:36] | Your wire cut out the other night | 那天晚上你们一起喝酒的时候 | 
| [41:37] | when you guys were drinking. | 你的窃听器断线了 | 
| [41:42] | Well, the signal must have dropped out. | 肯定是信号断掉了 | 
| [41:44] | What’re saying, Frank? | 你什么意思 弗兰克 | 
| [41:45] | She should start banging Julian Bowers? | 她该去跟朱利安·鲍尔斯上床 | 
| [41:47] | It’s a big case, Will. | 此案事关重大 威尔 | 
| [41:49] | She seems like our best shot. | 这可能是我们的最好机会 | 
| [41:52] | Mia is Vivian’s daughter. | 米娅是薇薇安的女儿 | 
| [41:54] | She could know information that puts her in danger. | 她可能知道一些信息会给她带来危险 | 
| [41:56] | You understand why I have to finish this. | 你应该理解我为何要查个水落石出 | 
| [42:00] | And nothing else matters? | 别的事情就不重要了吗 | 
| [42:05] | I have to do this first. | 我得先把这件事情处理好 | 
| [42:12] | Do whatever you want, detective. | 随你的便吧 警探 | 
| [42:21] | I’ll call Robert, | 我会打给罗伯特 | 
| [42:22] | let him know I’m gonna take the job. | 告诉他我会接下这份工作 | 
| [42:25] | I’ll go back today. | 我今天就回去 | 
| [44:00] | You were there, you saw it all. | 你当时就在那 你都看见了 | 
| [44:02] | All you have to do is open your eyes. | 现在你只需睁开双眼 | 
| [44:05] | Monday | 周一[北京时间周二] | 
| [44:05] | January 7 | 1月7日[北京时间1月8日] | 
| [44:07] | Gone, Joanna. | 离开这里 乔安娜 | 
| [44:08] | This isn’t the safe place you think it is. | 这里没有你想象得那么安全 | 
| [44:12] | Wanna drink in my room? | 想到我房间里喝点酒吗 | 
| [44:18] | – Where are we going? – Hamers. | -我们要去哪里 -哈姆斯 | 
| [44:20] | She’s living in a lie, | 她生活在一个谎言之中 | 
| [44:22] | Remember who you are, ok? | 别忘记自己是谁了 好吗 | 
| [44:23] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你说这话是什么意思 | 
| [44:25] | to uncover the truth. | 是为了揭开事情的真相 | 
| [44:26] | Do you think that Vivian was murdered? | 你觉得薇薇安是被谋杀的吗 | 
| [44:29] | And it is the truth, | 而正是真相 | 
| [44:32] | What’re you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [44:33] | someone will kill to protect. | 有些人会不择手段去捍卫 | 
| [44:37] | It has been taken care of. | 已经有人打理好了 | 
| [44:39] | You know the price for disloyality in this familiy. | 你知道背叛这个家会付出什么代价 | 
| [44:42] | Now you strangle one girl | 你掐死了一个女孩 | 
| [44:43] | and the whole world never let you forget it. | 全世界都不会让你忘记这事 | 
| [44:48] | Deception, premier Monday January 7th. | 《致命陷阱》 1月7日周一首播[北京时间1月8日周二首播] |