| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | You have a relationship with the Bowers. | 你和鲍尔斯家有交情 | 
| [00:01] | You grew up there. They trust you. | 你在那长大 他们信任你 | 
| [00:03] | So you think someone from the family | 所以你认为家族里的人 | 
| [00:04] | had something to do with it? | 跟这事有关系 | 
| [00:06] | You gettin’ sucked in, princess? | 你陷进去了吗 美女 | 
| [00:07] | – No. – Guy’s charming, rich as hell. | -不 -他有钱又有魅力 | 
| [00:09] | – It’s like a fantasy. – Weird, right? | -这就像白日梦 -很怪异对吧 | 
| [00:11] | It’s so easy after all these years. | 在这些年后都变得很容易 | 
| [00:13] | How would you like to come and work for me? | 你愿意为我工作吗 | 
| [00:14] | I have accessed to his business and personal life. | 我能了解他的事业和私生活 | 
| [00:17] | Haverstock. | 哈佛斯托克 | 
| [00:18] | He was dad’s best friend. They haven’t spoken in years. | 他是爸爸最好的朋友 很多年没联系了 | 
| [00:21] | Nevertheless, we have to kiss his ass. | 然而我们得去拍他马屁 | 
| [00:22] | It doesn’t get past the F.D.A.. | 它不会通过药监局的审核 | 
| [00:24] | Unless I sit down with your father. | 除非我和你父亲商谈 | 
| [00:26] | Do you want a boy or a girl? | 你想要男孩还是女孩 | 
| [00:28] | Vivian’s contact and baby-daddy are the same guy– | 薇薇安的联系人和孩子父亲是同一人 | 
| [00:30] | Ben Preswick. | 本·普雷斯维克 | 
| [00:32] | Gotta get me into Bowers. | 我得进入公司 | 
| [00:33] | I need five minutes in the I.T. room | 只要在机房呆5分钟 | 
| [00:34] | to find proof of a cover-up. | 我就能找到掩盖事实的证据 | 
| [00:36] | The Kimberly Yaeger headlines have resurfaced. | 金伯莉·耶格尔的事又被那出来炒作 | 
| [00:37] | Yeah, you strangle one girl | 你杀了一个女孩 | 
| [00:39] | and the whole world never lets you forget it. | 全世界都不会放过你 | 
| [00:41] | That bruise on Vivian’s cheek, I think it’s from a ring. | 我认为薇薇安脸颊上的擦伤是戒指弄的 | 
| [00:43] | Look at this great picture I took | 看这张我去年帮 | 
| [00:44] | of Julian and Vivian last year. | 朱利安和薇薇安照的相片 | 
| [00:46] | I think Julian killed Vivian. | 我认为朱利安杀了薇薇安 | 
| [00:49] | We should pick him up. | 我们必须去接他 | 
| [00:52] | Lower. | 低点 | 
| [00:54] | A little lower. Yeah. | 再低点 | 
| [00:56] | – What, like that? – Yeah, that feels good. | -像这样 -对 这样感觉很好 | 
| [00:58] | Okay. Almost done. | 快好了 | 
| [01:00] | Okay. There we go. | 这就好 | 
| [01:04] | Turn around. | 转过去 | 
| [01:06] | We need a confession. | 我们需要他认罪 | 
| [01:07] | I’ll get him to talk, okay? | 我会找他谈的 好吗 | 
| [01:10] | It’s just so hard to believe | 只是很难相信 | 
| [01:12] | that Julian could be a killer, Vivian’s killer. | 朱利安会是杀害薇薇安的凶手 | 
| [01:16] | I’ve known him my whole life. | 我跟他熟识多年 | 
| [01:17] | Exactly, so use that. | 正确 所以利用这点 | 
| [01:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [01:21] | What I mean is, is that you two go way back, right? | 我的意思是你俩交情很好 对吗 | 
| [01:24] | You know what buttons to push. | 你知道该做什么 | 
| [01:26] | The guy, I mean, he’s obviously likes you. | 那家伙明显喜欢你 | 
| [01:27] | He bought you a car. | 他给你买了辆车 | 
| [01:28] | Just use it, it’s all there. | 要利用这一点 | 
| [01:30] | Yeah, see, that’s when the whole | 看 这就是 | 
| [01:32] | you-listening-to-me-talk-to-him thing, | 你听我跟他讲的事 | 
| [01:34] | that might get weird. | 那很怪异 | 
| [01:36] | It’s already weird. | 已经很怪异了 | 
| [01:37] | You think this is easy for me, | 你认为叫你去接近那家伙 | 
| [01:38] | telling you to get close to that guy? | 对我来说很容易吗 | 
| [01:40] | Especially after last night? | 尤其是在昨晚以后 | 
| [01:42] | I smell blood, babe. | 我要抓到他 亲爱的 | 
| [01:44] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快要成功了 | 
| [01:47] | Will, this whole thing is complicated. | 威尔 这整件事很复杂 | 
| [01:51] | And you might hear things you can’t unhear. | 你可能会听到些让你不舒服的事 | 
| [01:56] | What is the holdup in here? | 怎么磨磨蹭蹭的 | 
| [01:57] | Put the mic on and let’s go. Come on. | 快点戴上麦克风走吧 | 
| [01:59] | What, are you guys naked or something? | 咋 你们是没穿衣服还是怎么了 | 
| [02:03] | Come on, man. Get out of here. | 哥们 快点离开这里 | 
| [02:05] | That would have hurt, for real. | 这真的会受伤 | 
| [02:07] | Out. Hurry up. | 出去 快点 | 
| [02:09] | Look, I’ll be the first to admit, | 听着 我会是第一个承认 | 
| [02:11] | I want it to be Edward. | 希望那是爱德华 | 
| [02:12] | But if it’s Julian, fine. | 但如果是朱利安 好吧 | 
| [02:14] | We could be done with this thing by tonight | 我们今晚就可以搞定这事 | 
| [02:15] | If everything goes well. | 如果事情顺利的话 | 
| [02:17] | Yeah. | 好 | 
| [02:27] | What was that about? | 这是什么意思 | 
| [02:29] | Just saying good-bye. | 只是告别 | 
| [02:39] | All right. | 好 | 
| [02:40] | Not cubed, not cracked, but crushed– | 没有冻成冰块 没有破裂 但压碎了 | 
| [02:42] | crushed ice is the key here. | 碎冰是关键 | 
| [02:44] | We’re kinda going for the, uh, adult snow cone. | 我们要来些成人刨冰 | 
| [02:46] | All right, Bourbon. | 好 波本威士忌 | 
| [02:49] | I call it the all-american. | 我叫它全美最佳 | 
| [02:51] | Okay, I don’t care. | 好吧 我不在乎 | 
| [02:52] | I just wanna drink it already. | 我只是已经想喝了 | 
| [02:54] | I could’ve had wine half an hour ago. | 我半小时前就该喝酒了 | 
| [02:55] | So this Joanna’s never been undercover? | 这个乔安娜从来没做过卧底 | 
| [02:57] | Not even narcotics? | 甚至毒贩卧底 | 
| [02:58] | Nope. | 没有 | 
| [02:59] | – Patrol, then detective. – Mm. | -先是巡逻然后是警探 -唔 | 
| [03:02] | For someone with no undercover experience, | 对一个没有卧底经验的人来说 | 
| [03:04] | she sure is a damn good liar. | 她的确是个好骗子 | 
| [03:06] | – What’d you say? – What? | -你说什么 -什么 | 
| [03:10] | Well, you called her a liar. What do you mean by that? | 你叫她骗子是什么意思 | 
| [03:12] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – No, nothing. | -那意味什么 -不 什么也不是 | 
| [03:13] | Just, like, you know, it’s hard for someone | 只是对一个人没有经过训练的人来说 | 
| [03:14] | with no training to be so, you know, | 这很困难 | 
| [03:16] | casual with the wire on. | 带着麦克风很淡定 | 
| [03:17] | They get self-conscious. | 还有自主意识 | 
| [03:19] | It was a compliment. | 这是赞美 | 
| [03:22] | You want a beer? | 你想要啤酒吗 | 
| [03:24] | Wow, you really are a Fed, huh? | 哇 你真的是个联邦探员啊 | 
| [03:27] | And you had kids here from every school | 来自三州地区每所公立和私立学校的孩子 | 
| [03:29] | in the tri-state area, public and private. | 都在那里 | 
| [03:32] | And I got them to be quiet | 当我父亲打电话来时 | 
| [03:33] | at the exact same time when my dad called. | 我能让他们都保持安静 | 
| [03:35] | How long did your dad take your car away for? | 你父亲拿走你车多久了 | 
| [03:37] | – Was it three months? – Six. | -三个月吗 -六个月 | 
| [03:39] | It’s fine. I had Tammy drive me everywhere. | 没事 塔米会开车载我 | 
| [03:41] | Tammy Hotchner. | 塔米·浩切勒 | 
| [03:43] | God, what ever happened to her? | 天哪 她究竟怎么了 | 
| [03:45] | I don’t know. Hm. | 我不知道 | 
| [03:46] | – Man, she’s hot. – And dumb. | -她很性感 -也很傻的 | 
| [03:49] | – And hot. – But really dumb. | -也很性感 -但真的很傻 | 
| [03:51] | You know, Vivian used to say | 薇薇安以前常说 | 
| [03:52] | Tammy couldn’t actually read. | 塔米大字不识一个 | 
| [03:53] | She did say that, to make you feel better. | 她这么说 是为了让你好过 | 
| [03:58] | I think that I am ready for another one of these. | 我准备再来一杯 | 
| [04:01] | And I’m making it for you. | 给你也榨一杯 | 
| [04:03] | Because you were jealous. | 因为你嫉妒 | 
| [04:05] | Because Tammy was my first and you were jealous. | 因为塔米是我的初夜对象 你嫉妒 | 
| [04:07] | Okay, why don’t you make yourself useful– | 为什么不让你自己有用一点… | 
| [04:08] | But I wasn’t Tammy’s first. Did you know that? | 但我不是塔米的初夜对象 你知道吗 | 
| [04:12] | That’s why she was jealous of you. | 所以她很嫉妒你 | 
| [04:14] | Okay, fine, I’ll do it, here. | 好吧 这里交给我来做 | 
| [04:15] | ‘Cause I wasn’t her first, | 因为我不是她的初夜对象 | 
| [04:17] | but I was yours. | 但却是你的 | 
| [04:26] | This guy popped your asset’s cherry way back when? | 这家伙以前破了你线人的处女膜啊 | 
| [04:31] | Yeah. | 答对啦 | 
| [04:33] | You really want this case, huh? | 你真想抓住他吧 | 
| [05:18] | You never thought this with something I should know. | 你就没想过要告诉我这些吗 | 
| [05:21] | Wait a second. We were children. | 等等 我们那时还是孩子 | 
| [05:22] | Whatever past I had with him is irrelevant. | 我和他过去如何无关紧要吧 | 
| [05:24] | I’m a cop. He’s a murderer. | 我是警察 他是凶手 | 
| [05:26] | You’ve never lied to me, Joanna. | 你没骗过我 乔安娜 | 
| [05:28] | You might be the only person in my life | 你是我人生中唯一一个 | 
| [05:29] | that I could say that about. | 让我敢这么说的人 | 
| [05:31] | But now, not only did you lie to me, | 但现在 你不仅骗我 | 
| [05:33] | but you also endangered our case. | 还让我们的案子岌岌可危 | 
| [05:34] | If a defense attorney finds this information out, | 如果辩护律师知道了这个情况 | 
| [05:36] | we are toast. You know that, right? | 我们就没戏了 你知道的吧 | 
| [05:38] | – Oh, I compromised our case? – Absolutely. | -我搞砸了我们的案子 -当然 | 
| [05:40] | – Really? – Yes, you did. | -当真 -没错 就是你 | 
| [05:41] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你个问题 | 
| [05:42] | What’s worse, an asset who slept | 是线人17年前和嫌犯上过床 | 
| [05:44] | with a suspect 17 years ago or a handler | 还是你和线人两天前上床 | 
| [05:46] | who slept with his asset two nights ago? | 哪种情况更糟糕一点 | 
| [05:50] | Why don’t you ask your defense attorney about that? | 不如你去问问你的辩护律师 | 
| [05:53] | Do you still have feelings for this guy? | 你对他还有感觉吗 | 
| [05:57] | Even if I did, it doesn’t matter now. | 就算有 也没什么关系吧 | 
| [05:58] | Wow. I really hate that answer. | 我真的很讨厌这个答案 | 
| [06:05] | I agreed to this | 我同意帮忙 | 
| [06:06] | to find out who killed my best friend. | 是为了找到杀害我最好的朋友的凶手 | 
| [06:08] | And that is what I’m gonna do. | 这就是我要做的事 | 
| [06:10] | I’m so close to proving that it’s Julian. | 我还差一点就能证明朱利安是凶手了 | 
| [06:13] | I’m staying. | 我要继续 | 
| [06:19] | Yeah, what’s up? | 喂 什么事 | 
| [06:22] | What? You’re kidding me. | 什么 你别诓我 | 
| [06:25] | No, no. That’s fantastic. | 不 不 太好了 | 
| [06:26] | I’ll be right there. Lower east side? | 我马上来 下东区对吗 | 
| [06:28] | – All right. – What’s going on? | -好 -怎么了 | 
| [06:31] | Vivian’s baby-daddy finally used his cell phone. | 薇薇安孩子的父亲终于用手机了 | 
| [06:33] | Well, technically somebody called him, | 应该说是有人打电话给他了 | 
| [06:34] | but we got a location on him. | 总之我们查到他的下落了 | 
| [06:36] | We’ve been chasing this guy all week. | 我们整个星期都在找他 | 
| [06:37] | He’s got tons of information we need. | 我们很需要他手上的信息 | 
| [06:39] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 | 
| [06:40] | I’m going, you’re not. You gotta go to work. | 我去 你别去 你得工作 | 
| [06:42] | – Your Robert Bowers’s assistant. – What? | -罗伯特·鲍尔斯的助理 -什么 | 
| [06:44] | You wanted to stay on the case. | 你想继续调查 | 
| [06:46] | Let’s wrap it up, detective. | 我们一起把案子结了吧 警探 | 
| [06:48] | Come on, let’s just get this done. | 别愣着了 速战速决 | 
| [06:55] | You guys, is there, like, a paper due | 你们说 我有没有忘了什么 | 
| [06:56] | in ninth period that I’m forgetting about? | 比如九年级论文要到截止日期了 | 
| [06:58] | – Paper on what? – Gee, I don’t know, the book? | -什么论文 -我不知道 哪本书 | 
| [07:00] | You know what’s weird? | 奇怪的是 | 
| [07:02] | I actually don’t hate the book. | 我一点都不讨厌那本书 | 
| [07:03] | Why is that weird? | 这有什么好奇怪的 | 
| [07:04] | Mrs. Dalloway is a good-ass book. | 《黛洛维夫人》是本好书 | 
| [07:06] | Okay, if it isn’t a paper, then what is it? | 好吧 如果不是论文 那我忘了什么 | 
| [07:07] | Like, a quiz or something? | 随堂小测还是什么 | 
| [07:09] | Why didn’t you guys write anything down? | 你们怎么什么都不记呢 | 
| [07:14] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [07:19] | Oh, well, look at there. | 看那边 | 
| [07:22] | See you guys later. | 再见啦 | 
| [07:26] | If it is a quiz, just, like, tell Mr. Reed | 如果是小测的话 告诉里德先生 | 
| [07:29] | that I went to the nurse ’cause my ovaries hurt. | 我痛经 去保健室了 | 
| [07:31] | He’s not gonna ask you any questions. | 他不会再多问的 | 
| [07:45] | Federal agents. Open up! | 联邦探员 开门 | 
| [07:49] | Federal agents! move, move! | 联邦探员 快跑 | 
| [07:52] | Tell ’em to cover the perimeter! | 让他们封锁这一带 | 
| [07:54] | – Where? – He’s on the run! | -在哪 -他跑了 | 
| [07:57] | Take the back stairs! | 在后面的楼梯上 | 
| [08:20] | What? Who are you? | 什么啊 你们是谁 | 
| [08:21] | What are you doing up here? | 在这做什么 | 
| [08:23] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 | 
| [08:25] | What? What do you want? | 你们想干什么 | 
| [08:26] | Miss, FBI, get out of the way. | 女士 我是联邦调查局的 请让开 | 
| [08:28] | I need to get by. | 我得过去 | 
| [08:30] | What is the FBI doing here? | 联邦调查局在这做什么 | 
| [08:32] | Where’s my damn backup? | 该死的支援怎么还没到 | 
| [08:44] | She’s really very excited about the ball, | 她对这场舞会 这次采访 | 
| [08:47] | this interview, the style section. | 和时尚栏目都很激动 | 
| [08:51] | I can’t imagine where she could be. | 我实在想不通她到哪儿去了 | 
| [08:55] | Perhaps we should admit defeat. | 真没办法了 | 
| [08:57] | We could try to reschedule. | 我们可以改天再约 | 
| [08:58] | Thank you. That’s very kind, | 谢谢理解 | 
| [09:00] | but I think we’ve inconvenienced you enough as it is. | 但我们已经给您添麻烦了 | 
| [09:03] | I’m just sorry I won’t be able | 很遗憾我没能有幸 | 
| [09:04] | to interview the two of you. | 采访你们两位 | 
| [09:06] | Thanks anyways. | 无论如何 多谢了 | 
| [09:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [09:16] | I’m sure she just forgot. | 她一定是忘了 | 
| [09:20] | Do you ever just forget your obligations, Joanna? | 你忘记过你的义务吗 乔安娜 | 
| [09:26] | Not usually, no. | 通常不会 | 
| [09:27] | Neither do I. | 我也是 | 
| [09:29] | I don’t have any patience for people who do. | 我对这样的人没什么耐心 | 
| [09:35] | All these years later, and here you are | 时隔这么多年 还要你 | 
| [09:38] | having to make excuses for Mia, | 给米娅找借口 | 
| [09:41] | just like you had to for Vivian. | 就像从前为薇薇安做的一样 | 
| [09:44] | well, Mia’s not Vivian. | 米娅跟薇薇安不一样 | 
| [09:48] | Vivian wasn’t Vivian either until suddenly she was. | 薇薇安也是突然就变这样了 | 
| [10:01] | It’s my buddy’s. | 这是我朋友的 | 
| [10:03] | He shoots commercials for money | 他拍广告赚钱 | 
| [10:05] | and crazy pictures for fun. | 也为了好玩拍些疯狂的照片 | 
| [10:10] | And then there’s that. | 这就是那些照片 | 
| [10:12] | Oh, yeah, sometimes the crazy pictures | 是啊 有时所谓疯狂的照片 | 
| [10:15] | are of naked whoever on the trampoline. | 就是蹦床上光着身子的某个人 | 
| [10:18] | Wow, well, it wasn’t what I was expecting, | 虽说是意料之外 | 
| [10:20] | but okay. | 不过也不错啦 | 
| [10:22] | What–what were you expecting? | 你原本期待是什么 | 
| [10:25] | Oh, I don’t know, I mean… | 我也不知道 我是说 | 
| [10:27] | Well, I guess I don’t really know you well enough | 我觉得跟你还没熟到 | 
| [10:29] | to expect anything yet. | 可以期待什么的份上 | 
| [10:30] | Well, let’s hyper-accelerate | 我们加速进行互相了解 | 
| [10:33] | the whole getting to know you thing, okay? | 这个环节 如何 | 
| [10:35] | We’ll get your mind off your sister. | 我们把你姐姐这回事先忘掉 | 
| [10:37] | Gonna put it all out there right now, anything. | 现在就直接说吧 任何事情都行 | 
| [10:39] | – What? – You first. | -什么 -你先来 | 
| [10:41] | Go. | 开始 | 
| [10:46] | Uh, I taught myself to read when I was three. | 我三岁的时候自己学看书 | 
| [10:48] | Wow, that– okay. | 不错哟 | 
| [10:49] | Uh, when I was six, I taught myself | 六岁的时候 我自学 | 
| [10:54] | how to play our piano. | 弹钢琴 | 
| [10:57] | But then we had to sell it, so– | 但后来我们不得不把琴卖了 所以 | 
| [11:00] | Hey, hey, no judgments. | 嘿 不许加评论 | 
| [11:02] | – Just facts, right? – okay. | -只许陈述事实 -好吧 | 
| [11:05] | Uh, my favorite food is my mom’s turkey loaf. | 我最喜欢的食物是我妈妈做的土耳其面包 | 
| [11:10] | My mom made me soup in the microwave once. | 有一次我妈妈用微波炉做汤给我喝 | 
| [11:12] | And, um, well, when I was little, | 我小时候 | 
| [11:16] | I wanted to look just like her. | 我希望自己能像她 | 
| [11:17] | Yeah, when I was a kid, I wanted to be | 我小时候 希望自己像我爸一样 | 
| [11:19] | a fireman like my dad, but he fell through | 做消防员 但后来他从着火的楼层上 | 
| [11:22] | a burning floor and went on disability, so– | 掉下来 残疾了 所以 | 
| [11:27] | Well, my family is rich. | 我家很有钱 | 
| [11:30] | They’re really rich. | 非常有钱 | 
| [11:32] | Are they happy? | 幸福吗 | 
| [11:33] | No, they’re miserable. | 不幸福 很郁闷 | 
| [11:35] | Well, my family may be poor, | 我家或许挺穷的 | 
| [11:36] | but at least we’re happy. | 但至少我们都很幸福 | 
| [11:41] | I’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 | 
| [11:43] | We’re miserable too. | 我们也特郁闷 | 
| [11:44] | Come on, let’s jump. | 走吧 我们去跳蹦床 | 
| [11:47] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快来 快来 快来 | 
| [11:49] | Put your purse down. Let’s go. | 把包放下 一起来 | 
| [11:50] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好吧 -快来 | 
| [11:56] | Okay, there. Whoo! | 快来跳 | 
| [11:58] | There we go. | 跳起来啦 | 
| [12:06] | Edward, can I run something by you? | 爱德华 拜托你件事吧 | 
| [12:09] | Haverstock showed up at the conference in the Bahamas. | 哈佛斯托克参加巴哈马的会议了 | 
| [12:11] | Don’t tell me there was an open bar. | 别告诉我那里有免费酒吧 | 
| [12:13] | Right. But he also came to tell me | 还真有 他还告诉我 | 
| [12:15] | that he was gonna block Lyritrol | 如果他不能跟老爸谈的话 | 
| [12:16] | if he can’t have a sit-down with dad. | 他要封了利立全 | 
| [12:18] | – What did dad say? – no. | -老爸怎么说 -拒绝了 | 
| [12:21] | Won’t even discuss it. | 没有商量的余地 | 
| [12:22] | What’s the deal with that? | 有什么关系吗 | 
| [12:24] | Great, you don’t know either. | 这倒好 你也不知道 | 
| [12:26] | So what, I’m supposed to go back | 那怎么办 要我回去 | 
| [12:27] | And tell Haverstock dad said, “suck it”? | 告诉哈佛斯托克 去你的 | 
| [12:28] | No, you definitely can’t do that. | 不行 你肯定不能这么做 | 
| [12:31] | I know. | 我知道啊 | 
| [12:32] | Could you do it? | 你能吗 | 
| [12:35] | A totally unsurprising move, | 完全是我意料中的一招啊 | 
| [12:37] | you trying to hand your bag of crap off to me. | 你想把这烂摊子摔给我 | 
| [12:40] | You know what else is unsurprising? | 这也是我意料中的 | 
| [12:42] | You making me beg, dick. | 你逼我求你 操 | 
| [12:43] | Look, if I tell Haverstock no, | 听着 如果我告诉哈佛斯托克不行 | 
| [12:45] | Lyritrol’s dead, all right? | 利立全就玩完了 懂吗 | 
| [12:47] | At least you have a chance | 至少你有机会查出 | 
| [12:48] | of finding out what’s really going on. | 到底发生什么事了 | 
| [12:49] | You interned for him for, like, | 你差不多整个读法学院期间 | 
| [12:51] | all through law school. | 都在他那里实习 | 
| [12:52] | You have a relationship with him. | 你们之间有特殊的关系 | 
| [12:54] | He’ll listen to you. | 他会听你说的 | 
| [12:57] | Please? | 求你了 | 
| [13:03] | Thanks, Eddie. | 谢谢你 爱迪 | 
| [13:04] | I knew I could count on you. | 就知道能指望上你 | 
| [13:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:10] | I only got 15 minutes. | 我只有十五分钟 | 
| [13:11] | I’m supposed to be on a coffee break. | 他们以为我来买咖啡 | 
| [13:13] | – How did he get away? – Come here. | -他怎么脱身的 -这边来 | 
| [13:14] | So I’m chasing him down this fire escape, right? | 我从防火通道一路追他下来 | 
| [13:17] | I’m this close to getting him, | 差一点就抓住他了 | 
| [13:18] | and then all of a sudden, this old lady | 突然 一位老太太 | 
| [13:20] | comes out of nowhere and she’s just like– | 不知道从哪冒出来 她就像 | 
| [13:22] | It doesn’t matter. He’s in the wind. | 无所谓了 他逃之夭夭了 | 
| [13:23] | I put somebody on his place. | 我留了个人在他家 | 
| [13:25] | But being as how we kicked his door in, | 但我们破门而入 | 
| [13:27] | he probably won’t be going back there. | 估计他也不会回去了 | 
| [13:28] | Let me take another run at Julian. | 我再查查朱利安 | 
| [13:30] | What’s your plan? | 你打算怎么做 | 
| [13:31] | Get him to take me to dinner, | 让他带我去吃饭 | 
| [13:32] | Get him drunk, get him talking. | 把他灌醉 让他告诉我 | 
| [13:33] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划 | 
| [13:37] | Do what you gotta do, I guess. | 死马当成活马医吧 | 
| [13:39] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [13:44] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [13:57] | Had fun teasing you last night. | 昨晚挑逗你还挺开心 | 
| [13:58] | I could tell. | 看出来了 | 
| [14:01] | I’ll let you do it again if you buy me a lobster. | 如果你请我吃龙虾 就让你再挑逗一次 | 
| [14:04] | You can take me to the clubhouse. | 你可以带我去俱乐部 | 
| [14:05] | – yeah? – yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 | 
| [14:06] | Okay. When should I do this? | 好啊 什么时候去 | 
| [14:09] | Mm. Tonight. | 今晚 | 
| [14:11] | – I’m hungry. – Done. | -我饿了 -成交 | 
| [14:14] | Damn. | 该死 | 
| [14:16] | Everything should be this easy. | 要每件事都这么简单就好了 | 
| [14:35] | We missed you at the style section interview. | 记者的采访你怎么没来啊 | 
| [14:40] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [14:41] | Dad, oh, my god. | 爸 天啊 | 
| [14:43] | We had this away game, so I just got right on the van. | 他们一起去玩 我就坐上车跟着去了 | 
| [14:46] | I am so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 | 
| [14:48] | I knew I was forgetting something. | 我就觉得我好像忘了什么事 | 
| [14:52] | That’s what Joanna said you’d say. | 乔安娜就知道你会这样说 | 
| [14:56] | But Rayburn said you left school at lunch | 不过雷伯恩说你在午饭时就从学校出去了 | 
| [14:58] | on the back of a motorcycle, | 坐着摩托车走的 | 
| [15:01] | driven by some degenerate. | 一个小混混载着你 | 
| [15:03] | So not only did you blow off school, | 所以你不仅逃学了 | 
| [15:05] | The New York Times, and me, | 错过了《纽约时报》采访 没来见我 | 
| [15:08] | but it was for god-knows-what with god-knows-who. | 就为了跟个小混混不知道去干什么 | 
| [15:11] | Then you lie right to my face, and so easily. | 然后你还当着我的面撒谎 这么老练 | 
| [15:14] | It makes me wonder just how many other times it’s happened. | 我真要想想你是不是经常干这样的事 | 
| [15:17] | Oh, gee, well, this is probably the first time ever. | 这不过就第一次罢了 | 
| [15:21] | What’s the degenerate’s name? | 那小混混叫什么名字 | 
| [15:23] | – Kyle. Kyle degenerate. – he sounds delightful. | -卡尔 小混混卡尔 -这名字真好听 | 
| [15:26] | Well, he’s a lot more delightful than this conversation. | 至少比你跟我讲的话好听 | 
| [15:28] | Well, that’s a shame, because you won’t be seeing him again. | 那就太可惜了 你不会再见到他了 | 
| [15:31] | What? Are you kidding me? | 什么 你开什么玩笑 | 
| [15:34] | Why is your fallback position always fascism? | 为什么你总要用那套法西斯的方法来管我 | 
| [15:36] | It just comes naturally. | 因为这样才是对的 | 
| [15:37] | Also, you’re grounded. | 还有 你被禁足了 | 
| [15:55] | Your phone is– | 你手机… | 
| [16:02] | Dirty girl. | 小色女 | 
| [16:04] | Say that to my face, right? | 敢这样跟我说话 是吧 | 
| [16:07] | This texting is the greatest thing ever, or what? | 这短信真是太赞了吧 | 
| [16:09] | “l-m-f-a-o.” | 笑死我了 | 
| [16:11] | Beep. Send. | 哔 发送成功 | 
| [16:13] | I want to talk to you about Lyritrol. | 我想跟你谈谈利立全的事 | 
| [16:16] | Oh, well, I don’t know if your brother told you, | 不知道你弟弟有没有告诉你 | 
| [16:20] | but I just wanna talk to your dad. | 我是想要跟你爸谈 | 
| [16:23] | Yeah, no, I spoke to Julian. | 我知道 朱利安跟我说了 | 
| [16:25] | I was just wondering if I could be of any help. | 我只是想看看能不能帮忙 | 
| [16:29] | Like how? | 怎么帮 | 
| [16:31] | Well, if you have any doubts about the viability of the drug. | 如果你对这药的效果有什么疑问 我可以帮忙 | 
| [16:34] | I know my sister contacted you. | 我知道我妹妹联系你了 | 
| [16:36] | Yeah, you know what, Eddie? | 爱迪 你知道吗 | 
| [16:37] | This is not about something | 这不是有关 | 
| [16:39] | that poor old Vivian might have or might not have said | 可怜的薇薇安有没有跟我提起 | 
| [16:40] | about some chumps in Thailand. | 在泰国的那些人的问题 | 
| [16:42] | This is about a deal that your father | 这是有关我跟你爸 | 
| [16:44] | and I made a long time ago | 在很久之前就达成的协议 | 
| [16:45] | and how the terms of that deal have changed. | 还有协议的条款的变化 | 
| [16:48] | What was the deal? | 什么协议 | 
| [16:51] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [16:52] | You don’t have to understand. | 你不需要明白这些 | 
| [16:54] | What you need to remember is that you killed that girl | 你只要记得多年前你杀了那个女孩 | 
| [16:58] | all those years ago, and I saved your ass. | 是我给你擦的屁股 | 
| [17:01] | And now I want to sit down with your dad. | 现在我想要跟你爸爸坐下好好聊聊 | 
| [17:03] | That’s it. What? | 就这样了 怎么了 | 
| [17:06] | You called your dad. Your dad called me. | 你求你爸帮忙 你爸求我帮忙 | 
| [17:08] | I called my guy. He took care of it. | 我让我的人帮忙 就搞定了 | 
| [17:10] | What did you think was going on | 不然你以为你被锁在浴室里 | 
| [17:11] | when you were locked in the bathroom? | 外面是在干什么 | 
| [17:18] | It’s done. | 解决了 | 
| [17:24] | Don’t you give me those bambi eyes. | 别给我装作什么都不知道 | 
| [17:26] | I-I was– I blacked out. | 我是…我昏过去了 | 
| [17:29] | – I didn’t kill her. – You don’t remember. | -我没有杀她 -你不记得了 | 
| [17:33] | What you tell yourself so you can sleep at night | 你是怎么催眠自己以躲过良心的谴责的 | 
| [17:36] | is not my problem. | 这不关我的事 | 
| [17:37] | My problem is between me and your father. | 我只关心我跟你爸爸之间的问题 | 
| [17:41] | Make sure he knows that. | 记得要告诉他这些 | 
| [18:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [18:26] | Looking for my python clutch. | 找我的蛇皮手拿包 | 
| [18:29] | So I guess I forgot about that interview today | 我忘了我跟爸爸今天 | 
| [18:32] | with dad for the times or whatever. | 有个什么采访之类的 | 
| [18:34] | Did he tell you about that? | 他有跟你说吗 | 
| [18:35] | What do you think? | 你说呢 | 
| [18:37] | Okay, but did he also tell you about | 那他有没有也告诉你 | 
| [18:39] | how he completely overreacted and, like, | 他大惊小怪 | 
| [18:41] | started enacting martial law? | 还要我禁足 | 
| [18:43] | Is this about the boy on the motorcycle? | 你谁想暗示我那个骑摩托车的男孩吗 | 
| [18:45] | Yeah. No, actually. | 是的 没有啦 | 
| [18:47] | This is about two separate things. | 这是两件事 | 
| [18:49] | One, of how, yeah, I guess I should be grounded | 第一 要我禁足是没错 | 
| [18:51] | for lying and being disrespectful. | 我撒谎了 还不尊重他 | 
| [18:53] | – And two– – No argument here. | -第二… -没什么好争论的 | 
| [18:56] | Fine, but dad can’t just tell me | 一句话 爸爸不能就这样 | 
| [18:57] | that I can’t see Kyle anymore, period. | 不让我见卡尔 句号 | 
| [18:59] | That’s–he has no right to do that. | 他…他没有权力这么做 | 
| [19:00] | So, what it seems like you’re trying to say | 你的意思就是说你爸没道理 | 
| [19:02] | is dad’s being unfair in forbidding you | 因为你就犯了一次事 | 
| [19:05] | to see this boy based on one isolated incident. | 他就这么严厉地惩罚你 | 
| [19:08] | – Yeah, because– – I completely agree. | -是的 因为… -我完全同意 | 
| [19:12] | I’ve looked everywhere. | 我找遍了都没找到 | 
| [19:13] | My clutch is just gone. | 我手拿包就这么不见了 | 
| [19:15] | Tomorrow’s Saturday. | 明天是周六 | 
| [19:16] | What do you say you and I go shopping, talk strategy? | 不如我们一起去购物 商量对策 | 
| [19:23] | Did you invite all these people? | 你邀请了这么多人吗 | 
| [19:25] | I thought it was gonna be just the two of us. | 我还以为就我们俩呢 | 
| [19:29] | That does not work. | 这招没有的 | 
| [19:31] | It’s embarrassing how often it does. | 不要不相信 这招很管用 | 
| [19:33] | Also, “I’m rich. I don’t believe in prenups.” | 还有 “我有钱 才不签婚前协议” | 
| [19:36] | That one works too. | 这招也很有效果 | 
| [19:38] | You’re just too cynical for pickup lines. | 是你太愤世嫉俗了 一般的搭讪不管用 | 
| [19:40] | No. | 才不是 | 
| [19:41] | There actually was one once. | 我有次就被吸引了啊 | 
| [19:43] | The guy said, uh, “I had a really bad day today. | 那男的说 “我今天糟糕透了 | 
| [19:48] | And it makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile.” | 要是能看到个美女的笑容或许我会好受点 | 
| [19:51] | What do you know? | 你懂什么 | 
| [19:53] | It works. | 那确实有用 | 
| [19:56] | Just made my bad day better. | 能让我在糟糕的日子里舒坦一点 | 
| [19:57] | Yeah, Vivian’s favorite line was, | 是啊 就像薇薇安最喜欢的那句话 | 
| [20:00] | “Do you have any Irish in you? | 你杯子里有爱尔兰酒吗 | 
| [20:02] | Do you want some?” | 要不要给你倒点 | 
| [20:06] | Just full of Vivian stories tonight, aren’t you? | 你今晚说了好多关于薇薇安的事啊 | 
| [20:12] | I’ve been thinking about her a lot lately. | 我最近满脑子都是她 | 
| [20:16] | It just feels like she’s everywhere I look, | 就好像不管我在哪 不管我去哪 | 
| [20:19] | everywhere I go. | 我都能看到她 | 
| [20:22] | And it must be so much worse for you. | 你一定更加难过 | 
| [20:25] | Wow, now that– we need another round. | 既然如此 就再喝一轮吧 | 
| [20:32] | I’ll be right back. | 失陪一下 | 
| [20:34] | I’ll be right here. | 我会在这等你的 | 
| [21:02] | You disappeared on me. | 我还以为你走了呢 | 
| [21:04] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [21:09] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [21:15] | You’re gonna need this. | 你会需要这个的 | 
| [21:17] | I have to be honest with you. | 我必须对你坦白 | 
| [21:19] | It’s about Vivian. | 是关于薇薇安的 | 
| [21:21] | I haven’t told you everything. | 有些事我并没有告诉你 | 
| [21:25] | I saw Vivian the night that she died. | 薇薇安死的那一晚我见过她 | 
| [21:28] | When are you gonna tell me what you actually mean? | 你准备什么时候告诉我你到底是什么意思 | 
| [21:30] | You’ll find out, when the entire Bower Empire | 当整个鲍尔帝国倒下的时候 | 
| [21:32] | comes crashing down. | 你就会知道了 | 
| [21:34] | Where are you gonna be, Vivian? | 你要去哪 薇薇安 | 
| [21:35] | Somewhere where I never have to think about | 去一个让我可以再也不用 | 
| [21:37] | any of you ever again. | 想起你们的地方 | 
| [21:38] | Except Mia, because she’ll be with me. | 除了米娅 因为她会跟我一起去 | 
| [21:41] | Why don’t you stop thinking about yourself | 你能不能别光顾着你自己 | 
| [21:43] | for one minute and think about them? | 你也想想他们啊 | 
| [21:44] | They are monsters! | 他们都是禽兽 | 
| [21:45] | If mom saw you today, she would be sick! | 要是妈妈看到现在的你 她会气出病来 | 
| [21:48] | – Shut up, Vivian. – You are a fraud, Julian. | -闭嘴薇薇安 -你是个骗子朱利安 | 
| [21:49] | – Stop! – You’re a fraud! | -停 -你这个骗子 | 
| [21:50] | I’ve been the black sheep, but you’ve always been | 我曾经是个败家子 | 
| [21:52] | the charming little joke. | 但是你却一直是个笑话 | 
| [21:54] | – That’s not true, Vivian. – Yes, it is! | -不是那样的 薇薇安 -就是的 | 
| [21:56] | Everything you’ve ever achieved in your life, | 你一生中得到的任何东西 | 
| [21:58] | dad has had his filthy fingerprints all over. | 都是靠爸爸的脏手给你弄来的 | 
| [22:07] | What are you gonna do, Julian? | 你想怎样啊 朱利安 | 
| [22:10] | You gonna beat me to death, | 你是准备把我打死 | 
| [22:11] | then throw me in the river? | 然后抛尸到河里是吗 | 
| [22:13] | Because I don’t think you’re man enough. | 我觉得你还没有那个胆量 | 
| [22:16] | Vivian. | 薇薇安 | 
| [22:21] | Vivian, I’m sorry. | 薇薇安 对不起 | 
| [22:25] | I tried following her in the car, | 我试图开车跟着她 | 
| [22:29] | but she ran across the highway. | 但是她却穿过了马路 | 
| [22:30] | And when I went to turn around, | 当我准备掉头的时候 | 
| [22:32] | it was like she had vanished. | 她却不见了 | 
| [22:36] | So I went– I went home. | 于是我就回家了 | 
| [22:48] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [23:01] | I really hope you guys got that. | 我希望你们都听清楚了 | 
| [23:10] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 | 
| [23:12] | He admitted to hitting her. | 他承认他打了她 | 
| [23:13] | It’s because he’s trying to get out in front of it. | 那是因为他想在有人说出来之前说出来 | 
| [23:15] | He’s afraid he can be linked to the punch, | 他怕自己会遭到牵连 | 
| [23:17] | so he’s designed a story to explain it. | 于是他编了个故事来解释这一切 | 
| [23:19] | Get out in front of it for who? | 在谁之前说出来 | 
| [23:21] | I’m his dad’s secretary. | 我是他爸爸的秘书 | 
| [23:23] | Maybe that’s actually what really happened. | 也许那确实就是事实 | 
| [23:24] | Yeah, I guess all that’s left then is the paperwork then, right? | 是啊 我想你不想继续调查下去了对吧 | 
| [23:28] | I was there. | 我当时在场 | 
| [23:30] | I saw his face. | 我看到了他的表情 | 
| [23:31] | He was devastated. | 他很崩溃 | 
| [23:32] | And my instincts are telling me | 而且我的直觉告诉我 | 
| [23:34] | that he is telling the truth. | 他没有撒谎 | 
| [23:35] | Instincts? Right. | 直觉 好吧 | 
| [23:38] | Don’t even try to say it’s because I slept with him. | 别因为我跟他上过床就否定我好吗 | 
| [23:43] | – Wow. – Look. | -哎 -听着 | 
| [23:45] | If I came to you with this story, would you believe it? | 要是这件事是我告诉你的 你会相信吗 | 
| [23:47] | Or would you say that I only have half a confession | 还是你会说我只了解了其中一些 | 
| [23:48] | and I need to finish the job? | 我应该继续去调查 | 
| [23:49] | – Be honest. – I am being honest! | -说实话 -我说的就是实话 | 
| [23:51] | You just don’t wanna hear what I’m saying. | 你只是不相信我说的 | 
| [23:56] | So julian said he drove her car home. | 那么说朱利安说他开着她的车回家了 | 
| [23:58] | Right now we’re tracking visuals on it | 现在我们正在调查 | 
| [24:00] | from the parking lot to his place. | 从停车场到他家的录像 | 
| [24:02] | So far, we have closed-circuit camera footage | 到目前为止 我们的闭路电视录像里 | 
| [24:04] | from the pier and the FDR drive. | 有他从码头到罗斯福路这段 | 
| [24:06] | So his story checks out so far? | 那么说到目前为止他说的都是真的了 | 
| [24:08] | So far, it does. | 到目前为止是这样的 | 
| [24:09] | But until it checks out all the way, | 但是到真相大白之前 | 
| [24:10] | I just need you to finish the job. | 我需要你去继续调查 | 
| [24:18] | – Hello? – Hi. | – 你好 -嗨 | 
| [24:20] | I’m–I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 | 
| [24:22] | No, it’s okay, don’t be. | 没关系的 不需要道歉 | 
| [24:24] | Well, after I told you what I did, | 经过昨晚的事之后 | 
| [24:26] | I wouldn’t blame you if you were done with me. | 你要是想跟我分手 我不会怪你的 | 
| [24:28] | I’m just happy that you trusted me enough | 我很高兴你如此信任我 | 
| [24:30] | to be honest with me. | 对我如此坦白 | 
| [24:32] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 | 
| [24:35] | Could you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 | 
| [24:36] | Would you let me cook you dinner at my place? | 今晚能到我家来吃饭吗 | 
| [24:38] | I promise there won’t be | 我保证 | 
| [24:39] | any more terrible revelations about my character. | 我不会再表现失常了 | 
| [24:43] | Better not be. | 这可是你说的啊 | 
| [24:44] | – What time? – 6:00. | -几点 -6点 | 
| [24:46] | And thank you, Joanna, I mean it. | 还有 真的谢谢你 乔安娜 | 
| [24:49] | Shut up. You’re welcome. | 不用 你太客气了 | 
| [24:52] | All right, so dinner tonight, | 晚上去他家吃饭 | 
| [24:54] | his place, just the two of us. | 就我们俩 | 
| [24:56] | Just the two of you and that wire, you mean. | 你是说你会带着窃听器去赴约吗 | 
| [25:02] | It’s not him, Will. | 他不是那样的人 威尔 | 
| [25:03] | Just find us Ben Preswick. | 你还是快去找本·普雷斯维克吧 | 
| [25:06] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 | 
| [25:07] | You know, I’ve never been pickpocketed before, all my cash, | 我之前从没遇到过小偷 我所有的现金 | 
| [25:09] | My credit cards, and everything. | 我的信用卡跟其他所有东西 | 
| [25:11] | I have a $20. | 我这有20刀 | 
| [25:12] | Is that enough to get out to Long Island? | 够你去长岛了吗 | 
| [25:13] | Yeah, it’s just a one-way ticket. | 够了 只是买单行票 | 
| [25:14] | – Thank you so much. – Yeah, no problem. | -非常感谢 -不客气 | 
| [25:16] | Good luck, and sorry your wallet got stolen, man. | 祝你好运 很遗憾你钱包被偷了 哥们 | 
| [25:19] | Yeah, hey, city’s a dangerous place, right? | 是的 市区不怎么安全 | 
| [25:21] | Gotta get out to the suburbs where it’s safe. | 赶紧去郊区 那安全点 | 
| [25:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [25:27] | You need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 | 
| [25:36] | I thought I had style. | 我原以为我挺有品味的 | 
| [25:38] | Oh, no, what’s happening? | 不好了 什么情况 | 
| [25:43] | When you were a little tiny baby, | 你还是个小宝宝时 | 
| [25:45] | you had the most delicious rolls of fat | 你有着一堆可爱的宝宝肥肉 | 
| [25:46] | right in the middle of your thighs, | 就在你的大腿中部 | 
| [25:47] | – right here and here. – Ugh, ew. | -就这儿和这儿 -真恶心 | 
| [25:50] | And now look at you, | 现在再看看你 | 
| [25:51] | my baby’s this gorgeous creature. | 我家姑娘真是个美人胚子 | 
| [25:53] | Oh, god, now all I can see is butt thighs. | 天哪 现在我看到的只是屁股大腿了 | 
| [25:55] | They were absolutely scrumptious. | 绝对滴翘臀长腿啊 | 
| [26:01] | I wonder if Kyle would like this dress on me. | 我在想卡尔会不会喜欢我穿这条连衣裙 | 
| [26:04] | Anyone would. That’s why you have to be careful. | 人见人爱 所以你要小心了 | 
| [26:06] | That’s something Vivian never understood. | 薇薇安从不会明白这一点的 | 
| [26:09] | Kyle’s a good guy, mom, he is. | 卡尔是好人 妈妈 他真是 | 
| [26:12] | I believe you. | 我信你 | 
| [26:14] | I would never want you to doubt yourself. | 我从不想让你怀疑自己 | 
| [26:15] | Well, you just want me to doubt everyone else. | 你就想让我怀疑其他人 | 
| [26:17] | Not at all. | 才不是呢 | 
| [26:18] | You’ll meet plenty of people who are for real. | 你会遇见许多真诚的人 | 
| [26:20] | And I’m sure you’re right that kyle is one of them. | 我确定卡尔也是其中之一 | 
| [26:22] | I want you to be cautious. That’s all. | 我只是想让你小心点 仅此而已 | 
| [26:24] | I have met a lot of people who wanted | 我已遇过许多图谋不轨的人 | 
| [26:26] | to be around me for the wrong reasons. | 想和我待在一起 | 
| [26:27] | I know what they look like. | 我知道他们是什么嘴脸 | 
| [26:29] | And anyway, you were dad’s assistant | 话又说回来 这一切发生之前 | 
| [26:31] | before anything else. | 你不是爸爸的助手嘛 | 
| [26:32] | I’m sure people thought a lot of bad things about you too. | 我确定人们也把你想得很坏啊 | 
| [26:35] | I’m sure they did. | 这倒是 | 
| [26:36] | But your father knew I was for real. | 但你父亲知道我是真诚的 | 
| [26:38] | That’s all that mattered. | 这点才重要 | 
| [26:40] | Then of course you came along. | 之后你来了 | 
| [26:42] | And anyone who couldn’t see how much I loved you | 有人看不出我有多爱你 | 
| [26:44] | is not worth thinking about, are they? | 那些人都不重要 是不是 | 
| [26:55] | Edward, I was thinking of going to the driving range. Do you wanna– | 爱德华 我在想着去高尔夫练习场呢 你想… | 
| [27:00] | What is it? Are you all right? | 怎么了 你还好吧 | 
| [27:02] | Am I a murderer? | 我是谋杀犯吗 | 
| [27:03] | Did I kill Kimberly Yaeger? | 是我杀死了金伯莉·耶格尔吗 | 
| [27:05] | Where’s this coming from? | 这是唱哪出啊 | 
| [27:07] | Haverstock. It’s coming from haverstock. | 哈佛斯托克 哈佛斯托克告诉我的 | 
| [27:10] | He’s threatening Lyritrol and I tried to talk to him. | 他用利立全威胁我们 我去找了他 | 
| [27:13] | And he told me that I did it. | 他告诉我是我做的 | 
| [27:17] | Did I, Dad? | 我做了没有 爸 | 
| [27:26] | You are a good man, Edward. | 你是好人 爱德华 | 
| [27:27] | And in all the years since that poor girl died, | 自从那女孩死后这么多年以来 | 
| [27:29] | you have lived your life beyond reproach. | 你活得无可指责 | 
| [27:32] | Anything else is irrelevant. | 其他什么都不重要了 | 
| [27:34] | That’s not an answer. | 你没有回答我的问题 | 
| [27:36] | “Yes” Or “No” is an answer. | “是”或“不是”才是回答 | 
| [27:40] | And all these years, | 这么多年来 | 
| [27:41] | I thought it couldn’t have been me. | 我想着绝不会是我 | 
| [27:43] | If I was capable of that, | 如果我有那个能耐 | 
| [27:45] | then a deep part inside of me | 那我内心深处 | 
| [27:47] | would’ve known it. | 一定会知道的 | 
| [27:51] | But I’m begging you. | 但我还是要恳求你 | 
| [27:52] | Did I kill her? | 是我杀了她吗 | 
| [27:56] | and did you make it go away? | 是你让事情销声匿迹的吗 | 
| [28:01] | I made a bad situation go away | 我扭转了一个糟糕的局面 | 
| [28:04] | so that you could become who you are. | 这样你才能走到今天这个位置 | 
| [28:07] | Don’t let one vicious comment | 不要让有心怀不轨的人 | 
| [28:12] | from a man with his own agenda destroy that. | 用恶语毁了你 | 
| [28:16] | I’m begging you. | 我求求你了 | 
| [28:21] | I’ll handle Dwight Haverstock. | 我来对付德怀特·哈佛斯托克 | 
| [28:22] | Don’t you worry. | 不要担心 | 
| [28:24] | Don’t you worry about anything. | 什么也别担心 | 
| [28:30] | Roasted corn and red pepper, | 烤玉米 红胡椒 | 
| [28:31] | black bean, red onion, | 黑大豆 红洋葱 | 
| [28:33] | olive oil, chipotle pepper, adobo, cider vinegar | 橄榄油 干红辣椒 阿斗波 苹果醋 | 
| [28:37] | mixed together, topped with feta cheese. | 混在一起 顶上浇上羊乳酪 | 
| [28:40] | That black bean salad sounds good. | 黑豆沙拉听着真不错 | 
| [28:42] | Better than this gummy crap. | 比这破外卖好多了 | 
| [28:44] | Why does everybody always wanna talk about food, huh? | 为什么大家总是想谈论食物呢 | 
| [28:48] | Ingredients, chefs. | 还会谈作料 谈厨师 | 
| [28:50] | “I cooked it this way or that way.” | “我这么还是那么做的” | 
| [28:52] | Why not just cook the damn thing, eat it, | 为什么不赶快把东西煮了 吃了 | 
| [28:53] | and that’s it, get it over with? | 这不就完事了吗 | 
| [28:54] | Instead of talking about it all the damn time. | 不要他妈的一直讲 | 
| [28:56] | Diver down. | 怒海潜将 | 
| [29:00] | Tell me something, anything. | 跟我说说 任何情况都不要漏 | 
| [29:04] | Julian Bowers’s time line doesn’t work out. | 朱利安·鲍尔斯没有说真话 | 
| [29:06] | What? | 什么 | 
| [29:11] | – What? – Not dicing. | -怎么了 -不要切成方块 | 
| [29:12] | Coarsely chopping. | 粗粗地切就好了 | 
| [29:17] | His loft is in Tribeca, right? | 他的房子位于特里贝克 是不是 | 
| [29:19] | So the first thing we checked | 我们首次查了 | 
| [29:20] | are traffic cams on Worth Street. | 沃施大街上的交通摄像机 | 
| [29:22] | And we find him on Worth, but then we lose him again. | 在沃施大街发现了他 但后来又不见了 | 
| [29:24] | And the car’s not visible on Hudson Street. | 也没在哈德森大街上看见他 | 
| [29:29] | It is like the food network in here. | 这里复杂得就像一张食物网络 | 
| [29:32] | Yeah. I kinda went nuts. | 是啊 我都有点要疯了 | 
| [29:33] | I wanted to have options in case I changed my mind | 万一我改变主意给你做什么吃的 | 
| [29:35] | about what I was making you. | 我也好有个选择 | 
| [29:37] | All right, I mean, but what if he just | 但是 我的意思是 | 
| [29:38] | went out of his way for some reason? | 也许他半路有事去了别的地方呢 | 
| [29:40] | Okay, but his place is on North Moore, | 但是他家是在北摩尔街 | 
| [29:42] | which is a one-way street headed westbound. | 那是条向西的单行道 | 
| [29:44] | So we would have picked up the car. | 如果他回过家的话我们能看到他的车 | 
| [29:45] | – But you didn’t? – No. | -但是你没看到对吗 -是的 | 
| [29:48] | So he lied. | 所以他撒谎了 | 
| [29:50] | He didn’t go home. | 他根本就没回家 | 
| [29:53] | Well, before I got here this afternoon, | 下午我来这之前 | 
| [29:55] | I hadn’t been here in so long. | 我太久没来过这 | 
| [29:56] | The only thing in there was beer | 这里只剩下啤酒 | 
| [29:58] | and month-old pad thai | 和放了几个月的泰式炒面 | 
| [29:59] | that screamed when I threw it away. | 我扔掉它的时候 都能听见它的惨叫 | 
| [30:02] | Don’t be too impressed. | 别太吃惊了 | 
| [30:12] | Except for the night Vivian died, right? | 除了薇薇安死的那晚 对吗 | 
| [30:16] | Because you were here that night. | 因为那晚你在这 | 
| [30:19] | Right. But I wasn’t in the mood to eat, so– | 没错 不过我没心情吃东西 所以 | 
| [30:23] | obviously. | 显而易见… | 
| [30:26] | But you did come here, right? | 但你确实来这了 对吗 | 
| [30:31] | – Julian. – What is this? | -朱利安 -怎么回事 | 
| [30:32] | What are we doing right now? | 我们现在到底要干什么 | 
| [30:33] | You said you couldn’t find Vivian. | 你说你那时没找到薇薇安 | 
| [30:35] | You said she ran off and you looked for her, | 你说当时她逃走了 你试着找她 | 
| [30:37] | but you couldn’t find her. | 但没找到她 | 
| [30:43] | Did you find her? | 你到底有没有找到她 | 
| [30:49] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [30:57] | I didn’t stay here. | 其实我没来这 | 
| [30:58] | I stayed at my friend’s place– | 我去了一个朋友那里 | 
| [31:01] | Cassie, who I have sex with sometimes– | 凯西 偶尔我会去她那过夜 | 
| [31:04] | because I didn’t want to think | 因为我不想独自一人 | 
| [31:06] | and I didn’t want to be alone. | 胡思乱想 | 
| [31:11] | So then why did you lie to me? | 那之前你为什么对我撒谎 | 
| [31:14] | Well, I guess I said I stayed here | 我说我来了这里 | 
| [31:17] | because there was something happening | 是因为我俩的关系 | 
| [31:19] | between you and me again. | 正在进一步发展 | 
| [31:21] | Or at least I thought there was. | 至少我是这么以为 | 
| [31:24] | And I didn’t want to risk hurting that | 我不想提起别的女人 | 
| [31:26] | by talking about another woman. | 伤害我们之间的感情 | 
| [31:28] | But then I saw your face just now. | 但我刚才看到你的神情 | 
| [31:31] | That you thought I could have murdered | 你怀疑我是杀人凶手 | 
| [31:33] | not just someone, | 杀的不是别人 | 
| [31:36] | but my own sister, Joanna. | 是我的亲姐姐 乔安娜 | 
| [31:42] | So I was wrong. | 所以是我错了 | 
| [31:44] | Nothing was happening between us, | 我们之间根本没进展 | 
| [31:46] | and nothing’s going to. | 也不会有进展 | 
| [31:51] | If it’s okay, I’m gonna call it a night. | 没事的话 今晚就到此为止吧 | 
| [31:54] | I’m not really hungry anymore. | 我不饿了 | 
| [32:09] | Well, there you go. | 这就是你要的 | 
| [32:12] | We got his alibi. | 我们有了他的不在场证明 | 
| [32:47] | My darling, how is everything? | 亲爱的 今天过得如何 | 
| [32:48] | Wonderful. By the way, when the business manager calls | 好极了 顺便一提 要是业务经理 | 
| [32:51] | to say he needs to talk to me about my credit cards this month, | 打电话来询问我这个月的信用卡账目 | 
| [32:53] | tell him I was cleaning up a mess you made with Mia. | 告诉他我用来弥补你对米娅的伤害了 | 
| [32:56] | You mean, you rewarded her behavior by taking her shopping? | 你是说你用带她去购物来奖励她 | 
| [33:00] | No. I neutralized your behavior | 不 我带她购物是为了 | 
| [33:02] | by taking her shopping. | 弥补你的行为 | 
| [33:04] | Teenagers are always rough, let alone for a girl | 青少年总是容易鲁莽草率 | 
| [33:06] | whose sister’s just been murdered. | 更别说一个姐姐刚被谋杀的小女孩了 | 
| [33:07] | It won’t help matters by acting like a bully. | 穷凶恶极只会越闹越僵 | 
| [33:09] | Bully? We don’t even know this kid. | 穷凶极恶 我们压根不了解那孩子 | 
| [33:11] | Exactly, which is why it seems | 就是这样 所以她觉得 | 
| [33:13] | so completely unreasonable to her | 这是毫无道理的 | 
| [33:14] | and why she can justify defying you. | 因此反抗你是理所应当 | 
| [33:15] | So if you want another Vivian on your hands, | 要是你想让她变成下一个薇薇安 | 
| [33:17] | keep it up. | 那就继续这么干 | 
| [33:18] | You and our debutante have a waltz rehearsal tonight. | 你和我们的小千金今晚还要练习华尔兹 | 
| [33:20] | So I told her to invite Kyle to stop by. | 所以我让她请卡尔一起来 | 
| [33:22] | – God, that name. – I know. | -老天 那个名字 -我知道 | 
| [33:24] | Then I thought we’d all have dinner after | 结束之后 我们大家一起吃个饭 | 
| [33:26] | so you can get started pretending | 然后你就可以开始假装 | 
| [33:28] | to like him right away. | 开始喜欢上他 | 
| [33:29] | Whee. | 真是太好了 | 
| [33:32] | Some things can be avoided, Robert. | 有些事是可以避免的 罗伯特 | 
| [33:33] | Some things have to be faced. | 有些事必须面对 | 
| [33:37] | Which reminds me, I have to step out for a while. | 这提醒我 我得出去一会 | 
| [33:40] | But I’ll be back in time to be charming. | 但我会及时回来 表现得和蔼可亲 | 
| [33:44] | And you… | 而你… | 
| [33:48] | are a great mother. | 是个好母亲 | 
| [33:55] | So here’s the car on Worth Street. | 他的车出现在沃斯街 | 
| [33:58] | Here it is again on the corner of Canal and 6th Avenue. | 然后又出现运河街和第六大道的路口 | 
| [34:02] | Then going north on 6th, | 沿着第六大道向北开 | 
| [34:04] | makes a left on 29th, | 在二十九大道左转 | 
| [34:07] | bangs a right on 8th. | 又在第八大道右转 | 
| [34:10] | And here is going into the underground garage | 然后进了凯西在二十九和三十大道之间的 | 
| [34:11] | at Cassie’s place on 8th between 29th and 30th. | 第八大道上房子的地下车库 | 
| [34:16] | Did anyone see him going into the building? | 有人看见他走进大楼吗 | 
| [34:18] | He signed in at reception, went upstairs. | 他在接待台登记了 然后上楼 | 
| [34:20] | Didn’t come back down till noon the next day. | 直到第二天中午才下楼 | 
| [34:23] | Lucky for Julian, | 算朱利安走运 | 
| [34:23] | this Cassie chick doesn’t mind getting busy | 那个叫凯西的女人不介意 | 
| [34:25] | with a guy that would punch out his own sister | 和他这个动手打亲姐姐 | 
| [34:27] | and then leave her to get murdered. | 还狠心抛下她的男人搅合在一起 | 
| [34:31] | But he didn’t murder her. | 但他没杀她 | 
| [34:32] | Not himself, no. | 他自己的确没有 | 
| [34:33] | Doesn’t mean he couldn’t have hired somebody to do it. | 但不代表他没有雇别人动手 | 
| [34:36] | Do you have evidence for that? | 你有证据吗 | 
| [34:37] | Not as such, no. | 没有 | 
| [34:39] | Okay, so Julian is off the hook, | 所以说朱利安已经洗脱嫌疑了 | 
| [34:42] | and we’re done. | 我们到此为止了 | 
| [34:43] | Yeah, we’re done. | 是啊 我们之间也到此为止了 | 
| [34:54] | I am so sorry, Will. | 我很抱歉 威尔 | 
| [34:56] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [34:58] | We’ll probably be sorrier | 在案子了结之前 | 
| [34:59] | before this whole thing is over, | 可能还会有更抱歉的事发生 | 
| [35:00] | so why don’t you just– just get going? | 不如顺其自然吧 | 
| [35:04] | Edward’s number one again | 爱德华又成了头号嫌疑人 | 
| [35:06] | and Ben’s still out there. | 本依然不见踪影 | 
| [35:08] | We got work to do, Detective. | 我们还有很多事要做 警探 | 
| [35:44] | Mama, hi. | 妈妈 你好 | 
| [35:49] | I’m sorry I haven’t called. | 抱歉最近没给你打电话 | 
| [35:50] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 | 
| [35:54] | What? | 什么 | 
| [35:55] | Oh, it’s game night? | 今晚是游戏之夜 | 
| [35:59] | Okay, that’s okay. You go. Um… | 没事 那你去吧 | 
| [36:05] | I was just feeling a little bit lonely. | 我只是觉得有点孤独 | 
| [36:14] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [36:16] | You take care. | 保重 | 
| [36:20] | All right. I’ll be back soon. | 好了 我马上回来 | 
| [36:22] | – I wanna go. – I wanna see Daddy. | -我想走了 -我想见爸爸 | 
| [36:24] | They’re taking care of him at the hospital. | 他们在医院照顾他 | 
| [36:26] | I’ll come get you when they’re done. | 他们那边搞定后我来接你们 | 
| [36:27] | All right? Go find Nana. | 好吗 去找奶奶吧 | 
| [36:30] | Okay. I’m sorry, baby. | 好的 对不起 宝贝们 | 
| [36:32] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 | 
| [36:33] | I can’t even… | 我简直无法… | 
| [36:36] | Someone attacked Edward in our garage. | 有人在车库里袭击了爱德华 | 
| [36:39] | He has a concussion. | 他现在有些脑震荡 | 
| [36:39] | Oh, my god. Was it a burglar? | 天呐 是窃贼吗 | 
| [36:42] | They stole his car. | 他们偷走了他的车 | 
| [36:43] | I don’t know what else is gone. | 我不知道还丢了什么 | 
| [36:45] | I wasn’t there. | 我不在场 | 
| [36:45] | The girls and I were coming home. | 我和孩子们在回家的路上 | 
| [36:47] | And we see Ed’s car driving toward us | 我们看到爱德的车冲我们开来 | 
| [36:48] | with some dark-haired man behind the wheel. | 方向盘后面坐着个黑头发的人 | 
| [36:51] | It was like this bad dream. | 就像做噩梦一样 | 
| [36:53] | Is there anything important in the car? | 车里有重要东西吗 | 
| [36:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [36:59] | What direction was he going? | 他朝哪个方向走了 | 
| [37:00] | To the expressway, I think. | 我觉得应该是高速公路 | 
| [37:03] | Did he take Edward’s wallet? | 他偷走爱德华的钱包了吗 | 
| [37:04] | No. Actually, he didn’t. | 没有 他没偷 | 
| [37:08] | Was Edward’s work I.D. or his parking pass | 爱德华的工作证和停车证 | 
| [37:10] | inside of his wallet? | 在钱包里吗 | 
| [37:11] | I don’t know– no, wait. | 我不知道… 不 等等 | 
| [37:13] | They’re in the glove compartment. | 在车上的储物箱里 | 
| [37:15] | I’ve seen them there. | 我在那里见过 | 
| [37:15] | You’ll cancel them, just in case? | 以防万一 你能帮我注销掉吗 | 
| [37:17] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yes. | 是的 是的 可以 | 
| [37:17] | – I’m gonna go do that right now. – Thanks. | -我现在就去注销 -谢谢 | 
| [37:20] | Girls? Girls? | 姑娘们 姑娘们 | 
| [37:37] | Bobby, holy damn it, Bobby. | 鲍比 见鬼 鲍比 | 
| [37:40] | This a bad time? | 时机不对吗 | 
| [37:41] | – He’s just gonna come in? – Shut up. | -他就这么进来了吗 -闭嘴 | 
| [37:44] | You should have called. | 来之前应该打个电话啊 | 
| [37:47] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑 | 
| [37:49] | You never have to call. | 你想来从不需要打电话 | 
| [37:52] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 | 
| [37:55] | How long’s it been, huh? | 有多久没见了 | 
| [38:02] | You wanted to sit down with me, right? | 你不是想和我坐下来谈谈吗 | 
| [38:04] | You wanted us to sit down and talk. | 既然你想让咱俩坐下谈谈 | 
| [38:07] | Well, you’re sitting down and I’m talking. | 那你就坐着听我说 | 
| [38:12] | Don’t you ever come near my family ever again. | 别再靠近我家半步 | 
| [38:20] | Whatever he promised you, I’d get it in writing | 无论他对你做过什么承诺 | 
| [38:23] | if I were you. | 我奉劝你还是让他书面写下来 | 
| [38:32] | One, two, three. One, two, three. | 一 二 三 一 二 三 | 
| [38:34] | One, two, three. One, two, three. | 一 二 三 一 二 三 | 
| [38:36] | One, two, three. One, two, three. | 一 二 三 一 二 三 | 
| [38:39] | Elbow bent. | 手肘弯曲 | 
| [38:40] | Loose grip, looser than that. | 手握的轻点 再轻点 | 
| [38:42] | Look to the right. One, two, three. | 看右边 一 二 三 | 
| [38:44] | One, two, three, one, two, three– | 一 二 三 一 二 三 | 
| [38:46] | Oh, my god. Mom, are you planning | 天呐 妈妈 你打算 | 
| [38:47] | on doing this at the actual for-real dance too? | 真正跳舞时也这么指导我吗 | 
| [38:49] | Why don’t you concentrate | 你就不能把精力放到 | 
| [38:50] | on getting so good I don’t have to? | 好好练习上 这样我就不用多费唇舌了 | 
| [38:52] | Is he here? Okay, good. | 他在这里吗 好的 | 
| [38:53] | Dad, if she’d had to teach you to dance | 爸爸 如果你们当年约会时 | 
| [38:55] | while you guys were dating, | 她这样教你跳舞 | 
| [38:56] | you wouldn’t have married her, would you? | 你就不会娶她了吧 对吧 | 
| [38:58] | Okay, you know what’s helpful? | 你知道我有什么办法吗 | 
| [39:00] | – What? – Sometimes in my head, | -什么 -有时候她说话时 | 
| [39:03] | when she’s talking, I sing a little song. | 我就在心里唱歌 | 
| [39:06] | Well, that’s handy. Like what? | 很实用呢 举个例子 | 
| [39:09] | Well, anything really. | 什么都唱 | 
| [39:09] | But, uh, try amazing grace | 但你可以试试 | 
| [39:12] | to the tune of camptown races. | 《小镇边的比赛》[儿童歌曲]的曲调 | 
| [39:14] | * Amazing grace and da, da, da * | * 迷人又优雅 嗒嗒嗒 * | 
| [39:16] | * And one, two, three and turn and turn * | * 一二三 转转转 * | 
| [39:21] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 | 
| [39:22] | Dad, is that blood? | 爸爸 这是血吗 | 
| [39:23] | What happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [39:25] | Oh, it’s just a scrape. | 可能是擦伤吧 | 
| [39:26] | I had forgotten all about it till you asked me. | 你要是不提起来我早忘了 | 
| [39:29] | It’s fine. | 没事的 | 
| [39:30] | Look who’s come to dinner. | 看看谁来吃晚饭了 | 
| [39:32] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [39:34] | Well, pleasure to meet you, young man. | 很高兴见到你 年轻人 | 
| [39:37] | – And welcome to our home. – Thank you. | -欢迎来到我家 -谢谢 | 
| [39:39] | Make yourself comfortable. | 随意点儿 | 
| [39:40] | We have a little more rehearsing to do | 米娅的妈妈要求我们再练一会 | 
| [39:41] | until Mia’s mother allows us to eat. | 才允许我们吃饭 | 
| [39:43] | – Ready, daughter? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 乖女儿 -是的 | 
| [39:45] | Okay, here we go. Camptown races. | 好了 准备开始 《小镇边的比赛》 | 
| [39:47] | – Can you dance? – Uh, I’m okay. | -你会跳舞吗 -可以啊 | 
| [39:50] | Good. I need you to help me | 太好了 你得帮我来 | 
| [39:52] | make them feel bad about themselves. | 让他俩出出丑 | 
| [39:53] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运啊 | 
| [40:06] | This okay? | 这样可以吗 | 
| [40:07] | It’s fine. Don’t get cocky. | 还行吧 别太骄傲 | 
| [40:10] | I’ve got my eye on you, Keith. | 我盯着你呢 凯斯 | 
| [40:12] | – It’s Kyle. – I know what it is. | -是凯尔 -我知道 | 
| [40:14] | Just know this: If you’re interested | 你记好 如果你是为了其他东西 | 
| [40:16] | in anything but my daughter’s heart, | 而不是我女儿的心的话 | 
| [40:19] | I’ll eat yours. | 我就把你的心吃了 | 
| [40:23] | Hey, you two, remember to smile. | 你们俩 别忘了要微笑 | 
| [41:25] | Ben! | 本 | 
| [41:29] | Ben, stop! | 本 站住 | 
| [41:33] | Ben! I need to talk to you! | 本 我有话和你说 | 
| [41:46] | Stop! Stop! | 站住 站住 | 
| [42:06] | Look, I came to help! | 听着 我是来帮你的 | 
| [42:08] | Stop. I’m a cop. | 站住 我是警察 | 
| [42:14] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 | 
| [42:15] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |