时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I know why my mom killed herself. | 我知道我妈妈为什么自杀 |
[00:05] | Secrets were revealed. | 真相被揭开了 |
[00:06] | This is being really wared. I think we should go to the police. | 这真是太奇怪了 我们得报警 |
[00:09] | Relationships got complicated. | 关系变得复杂 |
[00:10] | Mama Solis. What are you doing here? | 索利斯妈妈 你怎么来了 |
[00:12] | – You think she’s cheating on you? – I think so. | -你怀疑她有外遇 -是的 |
[00:14] | I will take care of it | 我来解决 |
[00:15] | We got a call, something about a break-in. | 我们接到电话 有人闯进我家 |
[00:17] | I thought I’ve seen a lot on the job | 干我这行的什么都见过 |
[00:19] | but this is something else. | 但是这次不同寻常 |
[00:20] | – And the mystery… – Zach, why did you do this? | -还有秘密 -扎克 为什么这样做 |
[00:24] | – I don’t know. – Depened. | -我不知道 -原因有很多 |
[00:26] | Zach. | 扎克 |
[00:33] | Suburbia is a battle ground, | 城镇是一个是非之地 |
[00:35] | an arena for all forms of domestic combat. | 家庭战争的多发之地 |
[00:39] | Husbands clash with wives, | 丈夫和妻子打斗 |
[00:41] | parents cross swords with children. | 家长和孩子动粗 |
[00:44] | But the bloodiest battles often involve women | 但最血腥的争斗发生在 |
[00:47] | and their mothers-in-law. | 婆媳之间 |
[00:49] | The war for control of Carlos began the night he proposed, | 卡洛斯的争夺战从他求婚的那一晚开始 |
[00:53] | and Gabrielle had been losing ground to Juanita ever since. | 之后加布丽尔接连败给胡安妮塔 |
[00:57] | From the prenuptial agrement which she reluctantly signed… | 从不情愿地在婚前协议上签字 |
[01:05] | to the selection of wedding music she despised… | 到她不喜欢的结婚音乐 |
[01:12] | to the color of the house paint she hadn’t wanted, | 再到她讨厌的外墙颜色 |
[01:15] | Gabrielle had suffered one defeat after another. | 加布丽尔一次又一次地被击败 |
[01:20] | And now that Juanita suspected her | 现在胡安妮塔又在怀疑她的儿媳 |
[01:22] | daughter-in-law of having an affair, | 跟别人有染 |
[01:25] | it had become increasingly apparent, in this war | 在这场战争中 有一点变得越来越明显 |
[01:28] | Mrs. Solis, I’ll be at the market. | 索利斯夫人 我要去趟市场 |
[01:31] | No prisoners would be taken. | 没有犯人会自投罗网 |
[01:34] | Thank you, Yao Lin. | 谢谢你 姚琳 |
[01:37] | I don’t see why you have her. | 我不知道你们为什么要请工人 |
[01:40] | It’s a big house. I need help. | 这么大的一个房子 我需要帮手 |
[01:43] | It’s only called help | 只有你亲自干点活的时候 |
[01:45] | when you do some of the work yourself. | 才能称得上你需要帮手 |
[01:48] | I supervise. | 我的工作是监督 |
[01:51] | You pay her $300 a week. | 你每周付她300元 |
[01:55] | That’s $15,000 a year. | 一年就要一万五 |
[01:58] | Carlos, you always say you’re not | 卡洛斯 你不是总说 |
[01:59] | putting away enough for retirement. | 存的钱不够养老吗 |
[02:02] | Baby, it would be a good idea to cut back on expenses. | 亲爱的 减少花销倒是个好主意 |
[02:05] | You want me to take care of this place alone? | 你要我一个人收拾整个房子吗 |
[02:07] | Other women manage. | 别的女人都能干 |
[02:32] | That’s nice. | 感觉不错 |
[02:35] | – You like that? – Oh, yeah. | -喜欢吗 -当然 |
[02:38] | God, I’m gonna miss this, Carlos. | 天 我会很怀念这感觉 卡洛斯 |
[02:42] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[02:45] | Well, since I’m gonna have to be doing the cooking | 既然我要开始像其他妻子一样 |
[02:49] | and the cleaning and all the shopping like the other wives, | 做饭 清洁 买菜 |
[02:54] | I’m gonna be exhausted at night, | 晚上 我也会像其他妻子一样 |
[02:56] | just like all the other wives. | 精疲力尽 |
[02:59] | Till I build up my stamina, of course. | 当然 直到我锻炼好耐力 |
[03:02] | And that might take a couple of years. | 这可能要花上好多年 |
[03:13] | Sadly for Juanita, | 不幸的是 |
[03:15] | she had ignored the first rule of war… | 胡安妮塔忽略了战争的第一条原则 |
[03:18] | – Good morning, Carlos. – The maid stays. | -早上好 卡洛斯 -那女佣得留下 |
[03:23] | Never underestimate your enemy. | 千万不要低估你的对手 |
[04:09] | Of the many suburban rituals, | 在许多城镇习俗中 |
[04:11] | none is quite so cherished as the neighborhood yard sale. | 没有一个像家庭市场这样令人怀念 |
[04:17] | The shoppers come to sift through | 买家从那些不认识的人那里 |
[04:18] | the discarded belongings of someone they don’t really know, | 淘到他们认为有用的便宜货 |
[04:22] | in hopes of finding bargains they don’t really need, | 买一些他们并不需要的东西 |
[04:25] | each so determined to save a few pennies | 还以为自己捡到了大便宜 |
[04:29] | They often miss hidden treasures. | 可他们却总是忽略真正的宝贝 |
[04:35] | – Hey, Paul. – Hi, Susan. | -保罗你好 -你好 苏珊 |
[04:39] | I was a little surprised to see Mary Alice’s award for sale. | 你竟然要卖掉玛丽·艾莉丝的奖杯 |
[04:42] | She got it for doing charity work from the Chamber of Commerce. | 这是慈善商会给她的奖杯 |
[04:45] | Zach and I are moving. | 扎克和我要搬走了 |
[04:46] | We don’t need to carry any more than is necessary. | 我们没必要带走不需要的东西 |
[04:49] | That makes sense. | 说得也对 |
[04:50] | I just wanted to make sure you didn’t want it for Zach. | 我只想提醒你不需要为扎克留着它吗 |
[04:54] | Something to remember his mother by. | 留些东西纪念他的妈妈 |
[04:56] | Zach doesn’t need a piece of glass to remember his mother. | 扎克不需要用一块玻璃来纪念他的妈妈 |
[04:59] | I’m out of newspaper. Here. | 我没报纸了 用这个吧 |
[05:03] | Let’s call it ten bucks for everything. | 一共10块钱 |
[05:05] | Great. Speaking of Zach… I haven’t seen him around lately. | 好吧 说到扎克 我好久没见他了 |
[05:10] | He’s been a bit depressed. | 他情绪比较低落 |
[05:12] | I thought he could use a change of scenery, | 我觉得他应该换个环境 |
[05:13] | so I sent him to stay with relatives. | 所以我把他送到了亲戚家 |
[05:14] | – Oh. Which ones? – You don’t know them. | -哪个亲戚 -你不认识 |
[05:18] | – How did you get the fat lip? – The usual way | -你的嘴怎么肿的 -没什么特别 |
[05:21] | asking too many questions. | 就是打听了太多不该打听的 |
[05:31] | – Did you find out where Zach is? – No. | -你知道到扎克哪去了吗 -不知道 |
[05:33] | But I can tell this much you he’s not staying with relatives. | 但能确定的是 他没在亲戚家 |
[05:37] | She’s driven me crazy, mama. | 我快疯了 妈妈 |
[05:38] | It could be any one of these guys she’s having an affair with. | 她可能跟这里的任何一个男人有染 |
[05:41] | Don’t worry about it. I’m not letting her out of my sight. | 别担心 她逃不出我的法眼 |
[05:44] | Who the hell is that? | 那人到底是谁 |
[05:46] | Look the way she is touching him. | 你看她那样摸那个男的 |
[05:47] | Do you think that’s the guy she’s having an affair with? | 你说可能是他跟加布丽尔有染吗 |
[05:49] | Carlos, don’t be stupit with that. | 别傻了 卡洛斯 |
[05:50] | A guy she talks to in public | 能和她在大庭广众下聊天的人 |
[05:52] | isn’t someone you’re gonna worry about. | 你肯定不用担心 |
[05:54] | So it’s someone that she doesn’t talk to. | 所以是她根本不搭理的人 |
[05:57] | What I have to do, beat up every guy in town? | 难道我要把镇上的每个男人都揍一顿吗 |
[06:00] | Marriage takes work. | 婚姻需要经营 |
[06:04] | I’m not surprise that he’s playing it close to the vest. | 保罗会隐瞒真相一点都不奇怪 |
[06:06] | Paul knows we’re onto him. | 他知道我们在怀疑他 |
[06:08] | Zach said Mary Alice killed herself | 扎克说因为他做了什么不好的事 |
[06:10] | because of something he’d done. Something bad. | 玛丽·艾莉丝才自杀的 |
[06:12] | Is there anyone else who’d know what he was talking about? | 谁知道他说的是什么意思吗 |
[06:15] | No. That’s why we have to find him. | 不知道 所以我们必须找到他 |
[06:17] | It’s the only way we’ll know the truth. | 找到他才能查清真相 |
[06:18] | It just doesn’t make any sense. Zach is such a sweet kid. | 这不合逻辑 扎克是个多么可爱的孩子 |
[06:21] | I can’t imagine him doing anything that terrible. | 我无法相信他会做任何坏事 |
[06:23] | He did break into your house. | 他的确闯入了你家 |
[06:25] | I mean the kid’s obviously troubled in some way. | 从某些角度来说 他不是个好孩子 |
[06:30] | null | 银羽青少年疗养中心 |
[06:31] | Severe depression, borderline personality disorder. | 严重抑郁 边缘型人格异常 |
[06:36] | – Zach is a deeply troubled young man. – I’m aware of that. | -扎克的情况很严重 -我感觉到了 |
[06:41] | What are you giving him? | 你打算如何开展治疗 |
[06:42] | Antidepressants and a mood stabilizer. | 抗抑郁治疗并稳定他的情绪 |
[06:45] | Good. | 好的 |
[06:46] | I’m also recommending extensive psychotherapy | 我还建议采取心理治疗 |
[06:48] | to help unearth any repressed memory. | 有助唤起他隐藏的记忆 |
[06:50] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[06:54] | Mr. Young, I can’t just medicate him indefinitely. | 杨先生 我不能无限期地使用药物治疗 |
[06:59] | Forget the Freud and stick with the drugs. | 别管什么弗洛伊德[心理学家] 给他吃药就行 |
[07:02] | No new treatments without my permission. | 在我同意之前 不要采取任何新疗法 |
[07:12] | Great version of little red riding hood. | 完美版的《小红帽》 |
[07:14] | It is your involvement | 正是因为你们的加入 |
[07:16] | that makes the plays here at Barcliff Academy so special. | 才使巴克里夫学校这出剧如此出众 |
[07:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[07:23] | I would like to turn over the next part of our meeting | 现在让我们有请下一位 |
[07:25] | to our parent coordinator, the amazing Maisy Gibbons. | 家长代表 了不起的梅茜·吉本斯 |
[07:32] | Thank you, Miss Truesdale. Now before everyone leaves, | 谢谢特斯德小姐 会议结束之前 |
[07:35] | we have new copies of the script up here. | 我要把新剧本发给大家 |
[07:38] | Tilda and Frances and I went to the rehearsal yesterday, | 蒂达 弗朗西斯和我昨天去看了彩排 |
[07:42] | and we were a little troubled by the ending. | 我们觉得结尾有点问题 |
[07:46] | Killing the wolf. It sends the wrong message to our kids. | 杀死大灰狼 这可能会误导孩子 |
[07:49] | We believe that animals should only | 我们认为只有在万不得已的情况下 |
[07:52] | be euthanized as a last resort. | 才对动物实行安乐死 |
[07:59] | Do you find something amusing? | 有什么可笑的吗 |
[08:02] | I’m sorry. I thought you were kidding. | 抱歉 我以为你在开玩笑呢 |
[08:04] | – No. – Oh. Ok. | -没有 -那好吧 |
[08:07] | In our version, the wolf is aggressive | 我们认为 大灰狼因为它的爪子 |
[08:10] | because he has a thorn in his paw, | 才会有攻击性 |
[08:13] | and the woodsman will take out the | 樵夫会把大灰狼的爪子砍掉 |
[08:14] | thorn and send Mr. Wolf on his way. | 然后将他放归自然 |
[08:17] | I’m sorry. Aren’t we doing little red riding hood? | 对不起 我们不是在讲小红帽的故事吗 |
[08:19] | – Yes. – So then you are aware that the wolf is a bad guy. | -是啊 -那么你知道大灰狼是坏蛋吧 |
[08:23] | He eats little red’s grandma. | 他吃了小红帽的奶奶 |
[08:25] | If you let him go, he’s gonna chow | 如果你放他走 他会吃掉更多 |
[08:27] | down on other defenseless old ladies. | 毫无防御的老奶奶 |
[08:30] | I’m sorry. And you are? | 打断一下 你是 |
[08:31] | I’m Lynette Scavo. | 勒奈特·斯加沃 |
[08:33] | My twins just joined. They’re playing oak trees. | 我的双胞胎刚刚加入 他们演橡树 |
[08:37] | Oh, of course. Lynette. | 当然 勒奈特 |
[08:39] | Let’s see. You are signed up to | 我看看 你负责发放 |
[08:42] | take tickets the night of the show, is that right? | 晚上演出的票 是吧 |
[08:44] | – Yeah. – Well, with all due respect, | -是的 -以尊重起见 |
[08:47] | let’s leave the creative suggestions | 让我们把这些有创造性的建议 |
[08:50] | to the mothers who have assumed the heavy lifting. Shall we? | 留给那些挑大梁的妈妈来考虑 好吗 |
[08:54] | Sure. Whatever. | 当然 随便吧 |
[08:58] | I must say I’m jealous of how | 不得不说 我很羡慕 |
[09:00] | much time you two spend together. | 你们能经常相处在一起 |
[09:02] | My mother-in-law would never want | 我婆婆从来不想 |
[09:03] | to hang out with me all day. | 整天跟我在一起 |
[09:05] | She sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[09:10] | Hey there, you two. | 你们来了 |
[09:12] | Hi, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[09:15] | Mrs. Solis. | 索利斯夫人 |
[09:17] | I wasn’t aware you two were friends. | 我都不知道你们俩是好朋友 |
[09:21] | – We go to the same school. – Of course you do. | -我们念同一所学校 -这样啊 |
[09:25] | Mama, if you need anything. | 妈妈 如果有什么事情 |
[09:26] | We’ll be upstairs in my room studying. | 我们就在楼上学习 |
[09:28] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[09:34] | Doesn’t it make you nervous? | 难道你不担心吗 |
[09:36] | A boy alone upstairs with Danielle? | 丹妮尔和男生单独在一起 |
[09:38] | Oh, no. I don’t worry about John. | 我不担心约翰 |
[09:40] | Both he and Danielle are in the abstinence club. | 他和丹妮尔都参加了禁欲俱乐部 |
[09:46] | Coffee’s a little hot. | 咖啡有点烫 |
[09:55] | Susan was infuriated by Paul’s evasive answers. | 保罗闪烁其词的回答让苏珊很恼火 |
[10:00] | She was convinced he was deliberately hiding Zach | 她确信是他把扎克藏了起来 |
[10:04] | and hiding the truth. | 也把真相藏了起来 |
[10:08] | She hoped that finding one would lead to the other. | 她希望找到扎克就能够找到真相 |
[10:13] | To succeed, Susan would have to be evasive herself. | 想要成功 苏珊自己也得闪烁其词一回 |
[10:22] | – Susan. Long time no see. – Mrs. Greenberg. | -苏珊 好久不见 -格林博格夫人 |
[10:26] | Do you remember those two eggs | 你还记不记得去年圣诞 |
[10:28] | I let you borrow last Christmas? | 你从我这里借了两个鸡蛋 |
[10:31] | – I need those back. – Gosh, honey, I’m fresh out. | -我想要回来 -亲爱的 我刚用完 |
[10:35] | But if you want, I could run to the store. | 不过如果有必要我现在就去商店买 |
[10:38] | Oh, forget about it. It’s not that important. | 算了 没什么大不了的 |
[10:41] | But since I’m here, do you still have | 不过既然我都来了 |
[10:43] | that old hatchback sitting in your garage? | 你那辆掀背车还在不在 |
[10:46] | – Can I borrow it tomorrow? – You want to borrow my car? | -我明天能借用一下吗 -你想借我的车 |
[10:49] | Just for a couple of hours. | 就借几个小时 |
[10:51] | I’m not sure. Do you know how to drive a stick? | 我考虑考虑 你会开车吗 |
[10:54] | Yes, I think so. I learned in college. | 我应该会 大学里学过 |
[10:57] | It’s like riding a bike, right? | 就跟骑自行车差不多 对吧 |
[10:59] | I’m not sure, dear. | 还是算了吧 亲爱的 |
[11:01] | It’s no big deal. It’s just for a couple of hours. | 没什么的 就几个小时 |
[11:03] | I let you borrow my eggs for a whole year. | 你借我的鸡蛋可是借了整整一年 |
[11:07] | Fist off, I’m very pleased with the work we’ve | 首先我对目前的进展 |
[11:10] | done in our sessions thus far. | 感到很满意 |
[11:12] | We’re making excellent progress. | 我们有很大的进步 |
[11:14] | Thank you. I feel good about it. | 谢谢 我也感觉很不错 |
[11:16] | But there are a few areas of your | 不过你们的婚姻中还有一些问题 |
[11:19] | marriage we haven’t covered yet. | 是我们未曾涉及到的 |
[11:20] | Oh, really? Like what? | 真的吗 比如呢 |
[11:27] | I’ve told Dr. Goldfine in our private sessions | 我在单独咨询时告诉高德芬博士 |
[11:31] | that I’m not happy with our sex life. | 我对我们的性生活不太满意 |
[11:37] | And Rex feels that when the two of you have intercourse, | 雷克斯觉得在你们俩做爱的时候 |
[11:42] | you’re not as connected as you could be. | 你并没有很投入 |
[11:44] | – Connected? – Yeah. | -投入 -没错 |
[11:46] | Like you’re thinking about other things. | 就像你在思考些别的事情 |
[11:48] | Is your hair getting messed up? | 头发有没有乱 |
[11:50] | Did you buy the toothpaste? You’re just not there. | 牙膏买了没 你总是心不在焉的 |
[11:53] | This kind of disconnect is often | 这种不投入 |
[11:55] | a symptom of a deeper problem. | 通常都源于更深层次的问题 |
[11:57] | So we were talking and the idea | 我们讨论的时候想到了 |
[11:59] | of a sexual surrogate came up. | 可以请一位性生活督导 |
[12:01] | This is a licensed professional | 这是种有认证的职业 |
[12:04] | who’d work with you as a couple | 负责跟你们一起 |
[12:05] | on solving whatever sexual problems you may be having. | 解决性生活中出现的问题 |
[12:08] | I have an excellent referral. | 我有一个很好的人选 |
[12:11] | And what would this sexual surrogate person do? | 那这个性生活督导会做什么呢 |
[12:15] | – She would coach us. – She? | -她会指导我们 -女的 |
[12:17] | She’s very discreet. You’ll hardly notice she’s there. | 她很谨慎 你几乎注意不到她的存在 |
[12:21] | Oh. So she would be in the room with us | 就是说我们做爱的时候 |
[12:24] | while we make love? | 她也待在我们房间里吗 |
[12:26] | Yes. Helping us to achieve maximum sexual potential. | 是啊 帮助我们达到最高的性和谐 |
[12:32] | – Do you have any questions? – Just one. | -你有什么问题吗 -就一个问题 |
[12:36] | How much longer is your mid-life crisis going to last? | 你的中年危机到底要持续到什么时候 |
[12:39] | Because it is really starting to tick me off. | 我已经开始生气了 |
[12:55] | Right. Everyone’s down for a nap. | 好了 各就各位 |
[12:57] | We’ve got no more than an hour. Let’s get cracking. | 我们的时间不到一个小时了 开始吧 |
[13:00] | Five-card draw. Nothing wild. | 五张牌 老规矩 |
[13:06] | How is it going with mike, Susan? | 苏珊 你跟麦克进展如何 |
[13:08] | It’s going, finally. | 算是有点起色了 |
[13:09] | We have a first official date next week. | 下周我们要去约会 |
[13:11] | I think he’s taking me to see a play or something. | 他可能带我去看演出或者别的 |
[13:13] | Might I suggest the Barcliff Academy | 允许我向你推荐巴克利学校 |
[13:15] | production of little red riding hood? | 出品的小红帽 |
[13:17] | Oh, that’s right. The twins’ stage debut. | 对哦 双胞胎的舞台首演 |
[13:20] | Are they having fun? | 他们玩得开心不 |
[13:22] | Sure. They play oak trees. | 当然 他们扮演橡树 |
[13:23] | I have to deal with the drama behind the scenes. | 我还得在台下跟妈妈们斗智斗勇 |
[13:26] | Oh, I take it you’ve met Maisy Gibbons? | 我猜你见到梅茜·吉本斯了 |
[13:28] | She’s a total nightmare. | 她太难对付了 |
[13:29] | – I guess I shouldn’t have challenged her. – Oh, dear. | -我真不该跟她顶嘴的 -亲爱的 |
[13:31] | Because now no one on the play committee wants to talk to me. | 现在演出筹备会的人都不愿搭理我了 |
[13:35] | Maisy does love to rule her little kingdom. | 梅茜是挺爱作威作福的 |
[13:37] | Hasn’t changed since girl scouts. | 从女童子军那时候起就这样 |
[13:40] | Girls smile at you to your face | 女生表面对你微笑 |
[13:41] | and then behind your back, make fun of you ’cause | 然后在背地里嘲笑 |
[13:43] | you’re the only one not shaving your legs yet. | 你是唯一一个没刮腿毛的 |
[13:45] | That wouldn’t happen in boy scouts. | 男童子军里可不会发生这种事 |
[13:48] | When I worked with men, | 跟男人一起工作时 |
[13:49] | I preferred the way they fought. | 我比较喜欢他们那种解决方式 |
[13:51] | A guy takes his opponent on face-to-face, | 男的通常都当面说出反对意见 |
[13:53] | and once he’s won, he’s top dog. | 一旦胜利了 他就是老大 |
[13:57] | It’s primitive but it’s fair. | 很原始 但是很公平 |
[13:58] | And a lot less sneaky. | 而且光明正大得多 |
[14:00] | Isn’t it sexist of us to generalize like this? | 我们这么说是不是有点性别歧视 |
[14:03] | It’s science, Gabrielle. | 这是科学 加布丽尔 |
[14:04] | Sociologists have documented this stuff. | 社会学家证明了的 |
[14:07] | Well, who am I to argue with sociologists? | 好吧 我可没资格跟社会学家争论 |
[14:13] | Wow, this guacamole has got a kick. | 鳄梨好像有点问题 |
[14:17] | I’m gonna run to the little girl’s room. | 我得去一下厕所 |
[14:19] | You go ahead. I might be a while. | 你们先玩吧 我还得有一会 |
[14:22] | I hate playing three-handed poker. Let’s take a break. | 我不喜欢三个人玩扑克 休息一会吧 |
[14:24] | – I’ll play. – You play poker? | -我来 -你会玩扑克 |
[14:27] | – I used to play with my grandfather. – Pull up a chair. | -以前跟我祖父一块玩 -拉张椅子来 |
[14:30] | You’re just playing for chips? | 你们就拿筹码当赌注吗 |
[14:32] | My grandfather used to say | 我祖父曾经说过 |
[14:35] | it’s always more fun to play for money. | 赌钱比较有意思 |
[14:37] | – Why not? 50 cents a bet? – Make it a buck. | -也好 50美分一注 -1美元吧 |
[14:40] | Three raise limit, $20 buy-in. | 3美元跟 20美元起玩 |
[15:10] | Mrs. Solis! What are you doing? | 索利斯太太 你干吗呢 |
[15:13] | Why haven’t you returned my calls? | 你干吗不回我电话 |
[15:16] | – I’ve been busy. – I’ve seen who you’ve been busy with. | -我最近很忙 -我看见你跟谁忙去了 |
[15:20] | Danielle? Come on. She’s just a friend. | 丹妮尔 她只是个朋友 |
[15:23] | Before you get any friendlier, let me remind you, | 为免你跟她太过亲近 我得提醒你 |
[15:26] | I can do things to you she can’t even pronounce. | 我可以做她说都说不出来的事 |
[15:29] | A lot of good it does me with your | 那又怎么样 |
[15:30] | mother-in-law following you around all the time. | 你婆婆整天跟着你 |
[15:33] | Maybe we should just cool it for a while. | 我们也许应该冷静一段时间 |
[15:36] | No, John, please don’t say that. | 不 约翰 别这么说 |
[15:38] | I have everything under control. | 一切都在我掌握之中 |
[15:45] | Now give me a boost. | 来 推我一把 |
[15:48] | Hey. So what did I miss? | 我错过什么了没 |
[15:50] | Not much. Just a few friendly hands of poker with the girls. | 没有 就是跟姑娘们玩了几把友谊扑克 |
[16:10] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[16:13] | As I’m sure you’ve all heard, | 你们应该已经听说了 |
[16:15] | Celia Bond broke her wrist playing tennis. | 西利亚·邦德打网球时伤了手腕 |
[16:18] | Which means we are now in desperate need | 也就是说我们现在急需 |
[16:20] | of someone to do the costumes. | 做演出服的人 |
[16:21] | I’m keeping my fingers crossed. Are there any volunteers? | 但愿能尽快找到 有志愿者吗 |
[16:25] | I’ll do it. | 我来做 |
[16:26] | Really? That’s a –Do you know how to sew? | 真的 那真是 你知道怎么缝衣服吗 |
[16:29] | Absolutely. | 毫无疑问 |
[16:32] | Well, great. Thank you, Lynette. | 很好 谢谢你 勒奈特 |
[16:41] | Ok. So now that I’m going to do some “heavy lifting”, | 既然现在我要”挑大梁”了 |
[16:46] | I believe I have the right to talk | 那我应该有权利谈谈 |
[16:48] | about the changes made to the script? | 对剧本改动的看法了吧 |
[16:56] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[16:59] | We grew up with little red riding hood, | 我们听着小红帽的故事长大 |
[17:01] | and survived it, scary stuff and all. | 里面那些吓人的情节也没让我们怎么样 |
[17:03] | So I say to hell with political correctness. | 我的意见是管他什么政治上的正确性 |
[17:06] | Let our kids experience this classic | 让我们的孩子来体验这个 |
[17:08] | like it was meant to be enjoyed. | 本来就广受欢迎的经典 |
[17:10] | Let’s kill the damn wolf and just | 我们就杀死那该死的大灰狼 |
[17:12] | put on the best show we can. | 来一个完美的演出 |
[17:20] | Thank you, Lynette, for that impassioned speech. | 谢谢勒奈特 作了如此慷慨激昂的演讲 |
[17:23] | – But I believe that ship has sailed. – No! It hasn’t. | -不过我想木已成舟 -还没有 |
[17:27] | We still have time to change the ending back. | 我们还有时间把结局改回来 |
[17:32] | And you know, Maisy, it is just a fairy tale. | 梅茜 这只是个童话 |
[17:35] | I don’t think it will upset the children. | 我想它不会刺激到孩子们的 |
[17:38] | I think you’re wrong. | 我觉得你错了 |
[17:40] | That’s what’s so great about democracy. | 这就体现了民主的优势 |
[17:42] | Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. | 每个人都有发言权 |
[17:44] | Also, everyone has a right to vote. | 也都有投票权 |
[17:47] | So all in favor of the woodsman going | 那么 所有赞成 |
[17:49] | medieval on the big bad wolf’s ass. | 樵夫把大灰狼给灭了的 |
[18:37] | null | 银羽青少年疗养中心 |
[19:13] | Dr. Goldfine. | 高德芬博士 |
[19:15] | – Bree. – You’re dining alone? | -布里 -你一个人吃饭吗 |
[19:18] | – Actually, I am. – What a coincidence. So am I. | -是的 没错 -真巧 我也是 |
[19:21] | Seems a shame for us to eat by ourselves. | 一个人吃饭多没意思 |
[19:23] | Shall I pull up a chair? | 我能过来坐吗 |
[19:26] | Bree, it’s nothing personal, | 布里 我并不是针对你 |
[19:27] | but I never socialize with clients. | 但私下我从来不和客户打交道 |
[19:32] | Oh, I get it. I’m so sorry. Of course. It’s inappropriate. | 我懂了 抱歉 这样确实是不合适 |
[19:38] | It’s just that after what happened yesterday | 只是昨天之后 |
[19:40] | there’s so much I need to say because… | 我有很多想要说的 因为 |
[19:46] | I suppose it can wait. | 我还是等等吧 |
[20:15] | No, Lynette, I’m sorry. Juanita’s taking a bath. | 勒奈特 抱歉 胡安妮塔在洗澡 |
[20:19] | How much did she win from you? | 她赢了你们多少钱 |
[20:22] | Jeez! | 天哪 |
[20:24] | Yeah, I guess she’ll take a check. | 我猜她会接受支票的 |
[20:26] | Ok. All right. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[20:29] | What was that about? | 什么事 |
[20:31] | Turns out your mother is quite the card shark. | 你妈妈玩牌真是有一手啊 |
[20:34] | You let her play cards? How long did she play? | 你让她玩牌了 她玩了多久 |
[20:37] | Not that long. Why? | 不是很久 怎么 |
[20:40] | Carlos, what is it? | 卡洛斯 怎么回事 |
[20:46] | I never told you this, but my mother | 我从没跟你说过 我母亲 |
[20:48] | had a serious gambling problem. | 曾经有很严重的赌瘾 |
[20:52] | Was this before we were married? | 是我们结婚之前的事吧 |
[20:54] | Yeah. It was bad. | 是的 非常严重 |
[20:58] | She went into debt. Dipped into her savings, | 她当时债台高筑 倾尽了所有积蓄 |
[21:02] | started hocking jewelry. | 还开始变卖首饰 |
[21:03] | Honey, it was only a small neighborhood game. | 亲爱的 不过是邻居间的小赌怡情 |
[21:06] | It doesn’t take much for her to fall off the wagon. | 但是江山易改 本性难移 |
[21:10] | I know she seems like a very strong woman but… | 我知道她看着像个坚强的女人 |
[21:12] | She has a major weakness. | 但是她有致命弱点 |
[21:16] | Honey… Oh… It’s ok. | 亲爱的 没事 |
[21:21] | You were right to tell me this. | 跟我说就对了 |
[21:25] | And you understand I have to treat this as a session. | 请理解我得把这次算在疗程里 |
[21:28] | Of course. That’s fine. | 当然 没关系的 |
[21:30] | Shall I include the meal? | 我需要承担餐费吗 |
[21:32] | Oh, no. We’ll split that. | 不用 我们各付各的 |
[21:34] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[21:40] | So let’s talk about yesterday. | 说说昨天的事吧 |
[21:42] | Do you think there might have | 你是不是觉得 |
[21:44] | been some truth in what Rex said? | 雷克斯说的也不无道理 |
[21:46] | No, I don’t. | 不 他说的不对 |
[21:47] | Bree, you know. It’s not uncommon for people experiencing | 布里 性冷淡的人在做爱时 |
[21:51] | sexual repression to distance themselves during the act. | 都会表现的好像置身事外 |
[21:54] | Is that how you see me? | 你就是这么看我的吗 |
[21:56] | As some sort of prude who just lays there like a cold fish? | 像死鱼似的躺在那一动不动吗 |
[22:01] | – I love sex. – All right. | -我喜欢做爱 -好吧 |
[22:04] | I love everything about it. The sensations. The smells. | 我喜欢它的全部 那感觉 那味道 |
[22:08] | I especially love the feel of a man. | 我尤其喜欢男性的触感 |
[22:11] | All that muscle and sinew pressed against my body. | 肌肉紧逼着我的身体 |
[22:14] | And then when you add friction! | 尤其当摩擦开始时 |
[22:19] | The tactile sensation of running my tongue | 舌尖柔柔地滑过男人乳头 |
[22:22] | over a man’s nipple ever so gently. | 那浑厚坚实的触感 |
[22:25] | And then there’s the act itself. Two bodies becoming one, | 紧接着就是动作本身 水乳交融 |
[22:28] | and that final eruption of pleasure. | 和最后迸发的快感 |
[22:33] | To be honest. The only thing I don’t like about sex is the scrotum. | 说实话 性爱里我唯独不喜欢阴囊 |
[22:36] | Obviously it has its practical applications, | 尽管它必不可少 |
[22:38] | but I’m not a fan. | 我就是接受不了 |
[22:41] | Can I get you something? | 您需要点什么吗 |
[22:43] | Uh… Just the check, please. | 埋单 谢谢 |
[22:46] | Sir, you haven’t ordered yet. | 先生 你还没点东西呢 |
[22:54] | We’re not shopping? | 我们不是要去逛街吗 |
[22:55] | Oh, I thought we stop you for lunch first. | 我想先带你去吃午饭 |
[22:57] | This place has the best buffet in town. | 这的自助餐是镇里最棒的 |
[22:59] | All-you-can-eat crab legs. | 蟹腿随便吃 |
[23:02] | – Oh, no! – What’s wrong? Let’s go. | -哦不 -怎么啦 走啊 |
[23:06] | Oh, I didn’t realize how late it was. | 我没发现已经这么晚了 |
[23:08] | They are only holding the suit minute for me until two. | 那套衣服只能预留到两点 |
[23:10] | If we stay I’ll never make it. | 要是停下来吃饭就来不及了 |
[23:12] | We’ll just have lunch at the mall. | 我们去商场随便吃点算了 |
[23:14] | Wait. Uh… I’m really in the mood for crab legs. | 等等 我真的很想吃蟹腿 |
[23:17] | Why don’t you just drop me off and you can come back. | 那我先留在这 一会你再回来 |
[23:20] | Well, if the mall is crowded it might take over an hour. | 要是商场人多 可能得逛一个多小时 |
[23:22] | It’s a buffet. There’s no rush. | 这可是自助餐 不用着急 |
[23:31] | Hi, John. Motel. Ten minutes. Be there. | 约翰 汽车旅馆 十分钟后见 |
[23:39] | All right. Off you go. Thanks. | 好啦 搞定 去吧 |
[23:41] | Lynette, I couldn’t help notice | 勒奈特 我不得不说 |
[23:44] | you forgot the coonskin on that hunter’s coonskin cap. | 你没把浣熊皮缝在猎户帽子上 |
[23:47] | Yeah. That was a creative call. | 是啊 灵光一闪 |
[23:53] | Look, I’m in the middle of a costumes crisis. | 这些戏服快让我崩溃了 |
[23:55] | If I don’t take shortcuts I’ll never finish. | 要是我不偷点懒就完不成了 |
[23:57] | Jordana Geist manages to get her work done. | 乔丹娜·盖斯特就能完成任务 |
[24:01] | She runs the concessions, paints the sets, | 她又帮忙特卖 又画背景 |
[24:03] | and still has time to take care of her three kids and a husband. | 还能腾出时间照顾好丈夫和仨孩子 |
[24:07] | Now, we can’t have the students suffer | 我们不能让学生们受苦 |
[24:09] | just because you don’t understand | 仅仅因为你不懂 |
[24:10] | the concept of time management. | 合理安排时间 |
[24:13] | I hardly think the kids are gonna suffer | 我可不觉得孩子们脑袋上少块皮 |
[24:16] | without a clump of fur on their heads. | 就算是受苦了 |
[24:18] | Ok. I’ll make a creative call. We’ll cut the oak trees. | 好 我灵机一闪 不如撤了橡树吧 |
[24:23] | That forest is looking a little dense anyway. | 森林看起来有点太密了 |
[24:28] | – My boys are the oak trees. – Are they? | -橡树是我儿子们演的啊 -是吗 |
[24:31] | Well, I wouldn’t worry. | 我不担心 |
[24:33] | We’ll find something for them to do backstage. | 后台总有活给他们干 |
[24:36] | That’s where the real action is. | 那才是锻炼人的地方 |
[24:39] | – I’ll finish the costumes. – Well. Crisis averted. | -我会好好完成戏服 -危机解除 |
[24:50] | – You have lost your mind. – I checked up on Silvercrest place. | -你疯了 -我查了这个叫银羽的地方 |
[24:54] | It’s a treatment center for troubled kids. | 是个问题儿童治疗中心 |
[24:56] | Who is gonna notice. One more, | 没人会注意的地方 还有 |
[24:57] | I create the distraction, you blend in and find Zach. | 我负责转移注意力 你混进去找扎克 |
[25:01] | How could I blend in with messed-up teenagers? | 我怎么能混到问题少年堆里去 |
[25:04] | I don’t know, Julie. | 我也说不好 朱莉 |
[25:05] | You pretend to be bulimic. Gag a little. | 你扮扮暴食症 装装吐 |
[25:08] | Come on. Work with me here. | 随便什么都行 帮帮我吧 |
[25:10] | Mama, when this is over, | 妈 干完这事 |
[25:12] | we need to talk about your parenting skills. | 我们得谈谈你的教育方法了 |
[25:14] | Ok, fine. You don’t want to help me, | 好吧 你不愿意帮我 |
[25:16] | I’m not gonna force you. | 我也不逼你 |
[25:18] | It’s not that I don’t want to. It’s just… | 我也不是不愿意 只是 |
[25:20] | Why does this mean so much to you? | 为什么这事对你这么重要 |
[25:23] | Because Mary Alice was a wonderful person. | 因为玛丽·艾莉丝是个好人 |
[25:25] | And now all anybody thinks about her is that | 而现在只要有人想起她 |
[25:27] | she went off the deep end and did this terrible, selfish thing. | 就会把她跟自私还有恐怖联系在一起 |
[25:30] | And I think there’s more to it than that. | 可我觉得这另有隐情 |
[25:33] | she was my friend, Julie, | 她是我朋友 朱莉 |
[25:35] | and I owe it to her to find out the truth. | 我应该查出真相 |
[25:49] | Juanita, what’s wrong? | 胡安妮塔 怎么啦 |
[26:02] | Juanita? | 胡安妮塔 |
[26:05] | I didn’t go to the buffet. I went gambling instead and I lost. | 我去赌博没去吃自助 还输了钱 |
[26:09] | How much did you have on you? It couldn’t have been much. | 你身上有多少钱 应该不多啊 |
[26:13] | I used Carlos’ credit card. | 我用的是卡洛斯的信用卡 |
[26:16] | Ok. How much did you charge? | 好吧 你刷了多少 |
[26:18] | I don’t know. It stopped working. | 我不知道 已经不能用了 |
[26:20] | What do you mean it stopped working? | 什么叫不能用了 |
[26:21] | This thing has like a $15,000 credit limit. | 这卡的信用额差不多有一万五呢 |
[26:48] | The man at the desk said there were no vacant rooms. | 前台说没有空房了 |
[26:51] | Mind if I bunk with you? | 我能和你同住吗 |
[26:52] | Bree, what are you doing here? | 布里 你这是干吗 |
[26:55] | It’s a little chilly out here. | 外面有点冷 |
[26:57] | Do you mind if we discuss this inside? | 我们不能进去说吗 |
[27:01] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[27:10] | Sure is nice and toasty in here. | 这里真是又暖又舒服 |
[27:16] | – You look amazing. – Thanks. | -你真美极了 -谢谢 |
[27:19] | I was hoping you’d notice. | 就是为了吸引你注意 |
[27:24] | Well, it certainly isn’t the Ritz, | 这儿确实没有大酒店好 |
[27:27] | but it has all the essentials. | 但是必需品都有 |
[27:37] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知该说什么好 |
[27:39] | The perhaps you should say nothing. | 那就什么也别说了 |
[28:10] | Rex? Baby… | 雷克斯 宝贝 |
[28:12] | – I just need a minute. – What? | -给我一分钟 -什么 |
[28:19] | Sweetie, just leave it, will you? Just leave it. | 甜心 别管它了 行吗 别管了 |
[28:40] | Ok, baby. Where were we? | 好了 宝贝 我们刚刚到哪了 |
[28:43] | I told you to leave it. | 我让你别管它的 |
[28:45] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[28:48] | Oh, come on. Are you gonna make a big deal about this? | 别这样 你真的要小题大做吗 |
[28:54] | You know? To tell you the truth. | 跟你说实话吧 |
[29:00] | Now is not really a good time for me. | 现在我实在没兴致了 |
[29:12] | It’s obvious you’ve never had to remove a cheese stain. | 很明显 你从来没擦过芝士渍 |
[29:22] | Bree, I totally understand. Yeah, I already tried Susan. | 布里 我完全理解 我问过苏珊 |
[29:26] | And Gaby can’t sew. Seriously, I’m gonna be fine. | 加布不会针线 真的 我能做好 |
[29:29] | Yeah. Ow! Thanks anyway. Bye-bye. | 不管怎么说 还是谢谢你 拜拜 |
[29:32] | Well, I’m a little ahead with my painting. | 我画得比预想的快 |
[29:34] | If you need some help. | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[29:36] | Oh, Jordana, you are a life-saver. Thank you. | 乔丹娜 你是我的救命恩人 谢谢你 |
[29:40] | Here. These pieces need trim. | 给 这几片还要修剪 |
[29:43] | I’ll help for as long as I can, | 我会尽量帮忙的 |
[29:45] | but I have a lot on my plate tonight. | 今晚还得烤很多东西 |
[29:46] | I have to make 25 mini Quiches for my book club. | 我得带25块小乳蛋饼到书友会去 |
[29:49] | You’re not a human, are you? | 你不是地球人 对吧 |
[29:51] | You were sent by aliens to make humans race feel inadequate. | 肯定是外星人派来鄙视人类的 |
[29:55] | Seriously, how do you cram it all in? | 说真的 你怎么能干这么多活 |
[30:01] | – Can you keep a secret? – Um… Sure. | -你能保密吗 -当然 |
[30:16] | That’s ADD medication. | 这药是治注意力缺乏症的 |
[30:18] | Oh, my kids take this or they almost did. | 我孩子吃这个 或者说该吃这个 |
[30:20] | I thought it was supposed to calmed you down. | 我以为这是镇定用的 |
[30:22] | Has the opposite effect if you don’t have ADD. | 没有注意力缺乏症的人吃就会有反作用 |
[30:25] | Ever chug a pot of Turkish coffee? | 喝过土耳其咖啡吗 |
[30:28] | Seriously? You’re taking your kids’ medication? | 真的吗 你在吃你孩子的药 |
[30:31] | Once in a while. Do you want a couple? | 偶尔 你想来点吗 |
[30:34] | Oh, that’s very kind of you but I just | 谢谢 但是我刚刚 |
[30:37] | smoked some crack a little while ago. So. | 抽了一点可卡因 |
[30:38] | I’d better not mix. | 我不想混着来 |
[30:44] | This is what we will do. I’ll sell some old jewelry. | 我卖点旧首饰来还卡债 |
[30:47] | Pay off the credit card, and Carlos will never find out. | 卡洛斯就不会发现啦 |
[30:49] | You would do that for me? | 你愿意为我这么做 |
[30:51] | Of course I would. Why wouldn’t I? | 当然 有什么不愿意的 |
[30:52] | For starters, you hate me. | 可你向来不待见我 |
[30:54] | Oh, that is overstating it… a little. | 言重了 一点点而已 |
[31:00] | The bottom line is, no matter how much I dislike you, | 关键在于 不管我有多不喜欢你 |
[31:02] | I love Carlos more. | 我还是很爱卡洛斯的 |
[31:08] | If Carlos finds out the money, he’ll be devastated. | 要是卡洛斯发现钱的事 他会很受打击 |
[31:10] | I don’t wanna see him hurt. | 我不想看到他伤心 |
[31:12] | You don’t have to believe I’m a good person, | 你不用相信我是个好人 |
[31:14] | but at least believe I care about my husband. | 但至少相信我在乎我男人 |
[31:20] | Fine. To heck with it. | 算了 爱信不信 |
[31:22] | I’m not gonna risk my neck to protect you. | 我才不要为你牺牲我的项链呢 |
[31:24] | I’m calling Carlos. | 我这就告诉卡洛斯 |
[31:27] | Juanita might have ben the gambler of the family… | 胡安妮塔卷入了一场家庭成员之间的赌博 |
[31:34] | Wait. I believe you. | 等等 我相信你 |
[31:36] | …but Gabrielle was | 然而加布丽尔才是 |
[31:38] | the one who knew how to bluff. | 那个深谙虚张声势之道的人 |
[31:48] | Hi. I’m Susan Mayer. | 你好 我是苏珊·梅尔 |
[31:50] | I have an appointment to see Dr. Sicher. | 我和斯科尔医生预约过了 |
[31:52] | Yes, he’s expecting you. Let me get him for you. | 他在等您 我去帮您叫他 |
[32:05] | null | [接待处] |
[32:07] | – Hi. I’m Dr. Sicher. – Susan Mayer. | -你好 我是斯科尔 -我是苏珊·梅尔 |
[32:10] | So you’re doing research for a children’s book? | 你要为儿童书籍做调查对吗 |
[32:13] | I sure am. | 是的 没错 |
[32:26] | Zach? | 扎克 |
[32:30] | Oh. Hi, Julie. | 朱莉 |
[32:34] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[32:36] | Just all the pills they make me take. | 他们给我吃药来着 |
[32:40] | They kinda make me sleepy. | 那些药让我昏昏欲睡 |
[32:43] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[32:44] | I came to see how you were. | 我来看看你怎么样了 |
[32:46] | And to ask you something. | 还有些问题要问你 |
[32:49] | Look, I don’t have much time. | 我的时间不多 |
[32:52] | What is it? | 你要问什么 |
[32:53] | Last week you told Mrs. Van de Kamp | 上周你和范德坎普太太说 |
[32:54] | your mom killed herself | 你妈妈自杀 |
[32:55] | because of something you did, something bad. | 是因为你做了一些见不得人的事情 |
[32:58] | What were you talking about? | 究竟是什么事 |
[33:04] | After my mom died, I started remembering | 我妈妈去世之后 我开始回忆起 |
[33:06] | things that happened when I was little. | 一些我小时候发生的事情 |
[33:10] | – What happened to Dana. – Dana? Who’s Dana? | -发生在丹娜身上的事 -丹娜是谁 |
[33:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗 |
[33:17] | I was just visiting my friend. | 来看朋友 |
[33:20] | This patient is not allowed visitors. | 这个病人是不被允许探访的 |
[33:25] | I guess I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[33:28] | I am so sorry, Zach. | 我很抱歉 扎克 |
[33:50] | I don’t want to disturb you. | 我本不想打搅你的 |
[33:52] | I just left some important papers here. | 可是我把一些重要的文件落在这儿了 |
[33:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[33:59] | I’m repairing a chipped mug. | 杯子缺了个口 我补一下 |
[34:02] | Why don’t you just buy a new one? | 干嘛不买个新的 |
[34:05] | Because I think it’s better to fix what you already have. | 因为我更喜欢把现有的东西修补好 |
[34:11] | Listen. Um… | 听我说 |
[34:16] | About what happened today. | 今天发生的事情 |
[34:18] | You humiliated me, Rex. | 你侮辱了我 雷克斯 |
[34:20] | For no good reason. | 毫无理由地 |
[34:22] | – I’m sorry. – I was there. I was willing. | -对不起 -我就躺在那等着你 |
[34:26] | Normal men don’t say no to that. | 正常的男人都不会拒绝 |
[34:29] | You… You upset me. | 你…你让我一下子没了欲望 |
[34:31] | See, I don’t think that’s the reason. | 我觉得这不是真正的原因 |
[34:35] | After I left the motel, | 我离开汽车旅馆之后 |
[34:36] | I did some thinking about us and our sex life. | 想了想我们两个的事情还有我们的性生活 |
[34:41] | I realized there has been a disconnect. | 我们之间好像隔着一堵墙 |
[34:44] | – But it’s coming from you. – That’s ridiculous. | -问题都在你身上 -胡说八道 |
[34:47] | how many years we’ve been making love | 多少年来 我们做爱的时候 |
[34:50] | and you’ve started to ask me something | 你总是开口想要我做些什么 |
[34:51] | but then you stopped. | 可又忽然不说了 |
[34:53] | I… I don’t know what you are talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[34:54] | You are unhappy with our sex life | 你对我们的性生活不满意 |
[34:57] | because you’re not getting something from me | 是因为你没有得到满足 |
[34:59] | but you’re simplely too afraid to ask. | 却又羞于启齿 |
[35:00] | My problem with our sex life is that you can’t stop | 我的意见是你无时无刻 |
[35:02] | thinking about the housework. | 不在想着家务活 |
[35:04] | Well, if that’s the case, | 既然这样 |
[35:05] | then take me right here, right now. | 那就在这儿 现在 跟我上床 |
[35:07] | The house is spotless. | 这房间一尘不染 |
[35:08] | There are no burritos around to pull my focus. | 也没有玉米卷饼会转移我的视线 |
[35:11] | – I’m not in the mood. – Why not? | -我没心情 -为什么 |
[35:14] | We haven’t had sex for months, Rex. | 我们好几个月没做爱了 雷克斯 |
[35:16] | Most normal, red-blooded men | 正常的血气方刚的男人都会 |
[35:19] | would be climbing the walls by now. | 猴急得想要跳墙 |
[35:20] | Please don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[35:21] | Rex, whatever you want. | 雷克斯 无论你想要什么 |
[35:24] | I will go there with you. You just have to say it out loud. | 我都会满足你 你只要说出来 |
[35:28] | Tell me. What do you want? What do you need? | 告诉我 你到底想要什么 |
[35:32] | I need for you to stop talking like this. | 我想要你别再这样说话 |
[35:33] | – Why? – Because you sound like a whore. | -为什么 -你就像个妓女 |
[35:35] | No, I sound like a woman | 错了 我是一个 |
[35:36] | whose husband won’t touch her. | 连自己的丈夫都不愿碰的女人 |
[35:46] | Rex, after Mary Alice killed herself, | 雷克斯 玛丽·艾莉丝的死 |
[35:49] | it all hit me. | 让我想到了很多 |
[35:51] | We all have our secrets. | 我们都有自己的秘密 |
[35:53] | I think it’s time for you to tell me yours. | 我想是时候把你的秘密告诉我了 |
[36:07] | I’m going. | 我走了 |
[36:22] | That night, while most of Wisteria Lane | 当晚 紫藤郡大多数人 |
[36:25] | dreamt the night away, | 都沉入梦乡的时候 |
[36:28] | Lynette was in the middle of her own personal nightmare. | 勒奈特也沉入了自己的噩梦 |
[36:32] | Determined her boys would not miss their fairy-tale debut, | 为了让她的儿子顺利地登上舞台 |
[36:37] | Lynette had stayed up 18 hours straight, sewing. | 勒奈特连续做了18个小时的针线活 |
[36:43] | But she began to fear her story | 然而她却开始担心自己的故事 |
[36:45] | would not have a happy ending. | 并不会有个完美的结局 |
[36:53] | Luckily for Lynette, she had a magic potion handy. | 幸运的是 勒奈特有自己的秘密武器 |
[37:01] | And once she had taken it… | 使用了秘密武器之后 |
[37:08] | The magic kept working… | 魔力就开始发挥作用 |
[37:14] | And working… | 持续不断地 |
[37:19] | And working. | 继续下去 |
[37:25] | It wasn’t until noon that Lynette finally took a break, | 直到中午 勒奈特终于可以休息一下了 |
[37:29] | and the reality of what she had done began to sink in. | 而如此赶工的恶果也终于显现出来 |
[37:34] | My. What big eyes you have. | 天啊 我的眼袋怎么这么大 |
[37:43] | I’m going to the store. Do you need anything? | 我要去趟商店 你需要什么吗 |
[37:46] | I’m fine, thank you. | 不用啦 谢谢 |
[37:50] | So what’s been going on with her? | 她到底是怎么回事 |
[37:52] | Have you found anything out yet? | 你有没有发现什么 |
[37:54] | Actually, Carlos, the more I watch her, the more | 实际上 卡洛斯 我观察的时间越长 |
[37:57] | I think she’s probably not stepping out on you. | 就越觉得她不可能出轨 |
[38:00] | Really? | 真的啊 |
[38:01] | Yeah. She’s not perfect, Lord knows. | 是啊 她并不完美 可谁又是完美的呢 |
[38:05] | But she loves you. I can tell. | 但是她爱你 我能感觉出来 |
[38:10] | Mama. You don’t know what a relief it is to hear that. | 妈妈 你不知道我放下了个多大的包袱 |
[38:16] | You know, it’s funny. I really think she loves you, too. | 听起来很好笑 不过我觉得她也爱你 |
[38:20] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[38:24] | I got concerned when I heard you | 当我听说你和她的朋友 |
[38:26] | played poker with her friends. | 一起玩牌的时候我很担心 |
[38:29] | So I told her about your little problem. | 所以我把你的小毛病告诉她了 |
[38:35] | You told her about my gambling problem? | 你告诉她我嗜赌的毛病了 |
[38:38] | Don’t be mad, Mama. I just didn’t want | 别生气 妈妈 我只是 |
[38:40] | you slipping into old habits. | 不希望你重染旧习 |
[38:42] | – And Gabrielle was very concerned about you. – She knew? | -加布丽尔很担心你 -她都知道了 |
[38:51] | I don’t get it. You and Zach never went | 我搞不懂了 你和扎克从来都 |
[38:54] | to school with anybody named Dana. | 没有过一个叫丹娜的同学 |
[38:57] | He didn’t say it was somebody we went to school with. | 他又没说那是我们的同学 |
[38:59] | Did it sound like a relative? | 听起来像不像个亲戚 |
[39:01] | He said Dana. It sounded like “Dana”. | 他说是丹娜 只是听起来像丹娜 |
[39:04] | Unless he was using a code, | 除非是什么暗号 |
[39:05] | that’s all I got. | 我知道的只有这些 |
[39:07] | Ok, give me a break here. I’m just grasping at straws. | 让我休息一下 我只是找到了些线索 |
[39:11] | I’m sorry. I’m worried about Zach. | 抱歉 我很担心扎克 |
[39:14] | It’s really creepy in there. | 那地方让人毛骨悚然 |
[39:17] | Can’t we get him out? | 我们不能把他带出来吗 |
[39:18] | Honey, that’s up to his father. | 宝贝 这得听他爸爸的 |
[39:23] | Then I want to visit again. | 那我还想去看看他 |
[39:24] | That’s not a good idea either. | 那也不是什么好办法 |
[39:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:30] | I just have a feeling. | 我只是觉得那样不太好 |
[39:43] | Juanita was now more convinced than ever | 胡安妮塔从没有如此地确信 |
[39:45] | that her treacherous daughter-in-law was having an affair. | 她那狡猾的儿媳的确出轨了 |
[39:49] | But the question remained, with whom? | 然而问题是 对象是谁 |
[40:06] | And suddenly… | 忽然 |
[40:10] | Juanita remembered | 胡安妮塔意识到 |
[40:12] | it wasn’t the men Gabrielle talked to | 她该担心的并不是那些 |
[40:14] | that she had to worry about. | 和加布丽尔讲话的家伙 |
[40:21] | Hey, Jordana, Maisy. | 乔丹娜 梅茜 |
[40:23] | Here are the costumes. Right on time. | 演出服做好啦 刚好准时 |
[40:26] | Thank you, Lynette. | 辛苦了 勒奈特 |
[40:32] | This is a bit awkward. | 真是不好意思 |
[40:33] | There has been an oversight with the programs. | 还有一点小小的疏忽 |
[40:36] | Celia Bond is still credited with costumes. | 西利亚·邦德还是没有演出服 |
[40:40] | They forgot to tell the printer. | 他们忘了和打印计划的人说了 |
[40:45] | Incidentally, who is “they”, | 随便问一句 他们是谁 |
[40:47] | as in, “they forgot to tell the printer”? | 忘了和打印计划的人说的人 |
[40:51] | That would be me. I’m sorry. | 其实是我 不好意思 |
[40:55] | But I was so overworked this week with | 但是这周我一直忙着 |
[40:58] | all the script changes you demanded. | 按您的指示修改剧本 |
[41:00] | Uh-huh. Well, these things happen. | 这样的事情是难免的 |
[41:05] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[41:09] | Would you do something with this? | 能不能请你把这东西处理一下 |
[41:10] | It looks like road kill. | 看着像在路上被压死的动物 |
[41:15] | Ok, lady, that’s it. | 好吧 夫人 我受够了 |
[41:19] | I beg your pardon? | 麻烦你再说一遍 |
[41:20] | We have kids the same age. | 我们的孩子一样大 |
[41:22] | Which means there’re years ahead of us | 意味着我们还要 |
[41:24] | having to deal with each other. | 共处好几年 |
[41:25] | So instead of playing petty games, | 与其这样勾心斗角 |
[41:27] | why don’t we put an end to this right now? | 不如我们现在就把话说清楚吧 |
[41:29] | – What are you saying? – Let’s take it outside. | -你说什么呢 -我们敞开说吧 |
[41:33] | Let’s take what outside? | 把什么敞开说 |
[41:35] | Your sorry ass. We’re throwin’ down. | 你那些没事找事的故意刁难 |
[41:37] | – You are crazy. – Just being practical. | -你疯了吧 -实话实说 |
[41:40] | Isn’t it better to settle this once in fraw | 不如我们现在就来打一架 |
[41:42] | rather than endure all this Alpha-Mom crap | 省得孩子毕业之前我都要 |
[41:44] | until our kids graduate? | 忙得像陀螺一样 |
[41:47] | Come on. I’ll even let you take the first shot. | 来吧 你先出招 |
[42:00] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间和你玩这些 |
[42:02] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[42:03] | And just so you know, next spring, | 通知你一下 明年春天 |
[42:06] | when we do Bambi, | 我们的孩子来演小鹿斑比的时候 |
[42:07] | his mother’s gonna take a slug to the heart | 他们的妈妈将要一决雌雄 |
[42:09] | and you’re gonna like it. | 你会乐在其中的 |
[42:20] | The search for power begins when we’re quite young. | 从孩提时代起我们就开始了对力量的探寻 |
[42:24] | As children, we’re taught that the power | 年幼的我们都被灌输着 |
[42:27] | of good triumphs over the power of evil. | 邪不胜正的道理 |
[42:31] | But as we get older, | 可随着年龄逐渐增长 |
[42:33] | we realize that nothing is ever that simple. | 我们意识到现实远没有如此简单 |
[42:37] | Traces of evil always remain. | 邪恶的影子总是伴随在我们身边 |
[42:41] | null | 丹娜 |