时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Carlos revealed his deepest desire. | 卡洛斯表露出了他内心的渴望 |
[00:05] | It’s about children. I want them so bad. | 问题在于孩子 我太想要孩子了 |
[00:08] | Tom forced the issue. | 汤姆挑明了问题 |
[00:10] | – Are you sleeping with my wife? – Of course not. | -你跟我太太上床了吗 -当然没有 |
[00:13] | Rick came clean. | 里克摊牌了 |
[00:14] | I have feelings for you. I know you feel something for me. | 我对你有感觉 你也对我有感觉 |
[00:17] | You can’t work here anymore. | 你不能再留在这里工作了 |
[00:20] | And Susan’s tortured love life… | 而苏珊崎岖的爱情之路… |
[00:24] | I was on my way to propose to you. | 我正准备向你求婚 |
[00:25] | … was finally… | …终于… |
[00:26] | What would you have said? | 你会怎么回答 |
[00:28] | …on the mend. | 步上正轨 |
[00:33] | Exactly one year had passed since the night Mike Delfino | 距离麦克·德尔非诺和苏珊·梅尔 |
[00:37] | and Susan Mayer were supposed to become engaged. | 本应订婚的那晚 已有整整一年 |
[00:41] | So when Mike took Susan to her favorite restaurant, | 因此 当麦克把苏珊带去她最爱的餐厅时 |
[00:44] | she just knew he was going to pop the question. | 她就知道他会问出那个问题 |
[00:50] | What are you gonna have? | 你想吃什么 |
[00:51] | And when he did… | 而当他问时… |
[00:53] | The chicken. | 鸡肉 |
[00:56] | …she’d be ready with her answer. | 她已然准备好答案 |
[00:59] | But as the evening wore on, | 可是夜色渐晚 |
[01:01] | the moment Susan had been waiting for… | 苏珊等待的那个时刻… |
[01:08] | …failed to materialize. | 却并未到来 |
[01:15] | And though many opportunities presented themselves… | 即使出现过诸多契机 |
[01:23] | …the question was never asked. | 那个问题始终没有出现 |
[01:26] | Until the thought began to dawn on Susan, | 直到苏珊终于开始怀疑 |
[01:29] | that perhaps… | 也许… |
[01:32] | …it never would. | 他并没有想问 |
[01:42] | You’re pretty quiet over there. Was dinner OK? | 你吃饭时挺安静的 晚饭还好吧 |
[01:45] | If by “OK” you mean uneventful, then yes. | 如果你说的”还好”是指平淡 那就是了 |
[01:49] | Something on your mind? | 你有心事吗 |
[01:50] | Mike, what day is today? | 麦克 今天是什么日子 |
[01:53] | – Wednesday. – Yes. | -星期三 -对 |
[01:55] | It’s also the anniversary of the day | 同时也是我们应该订婚之日的 |
[01:58] | we were supposed to get engaged. | 一周年纪念日 |
[02:00] | A year ago tonight, you were on your way to ask me | 一年前的今晚 你在路上准备来求婚 |
[02:03] | to marry you when you got hit by that stupid car. | 被那辆破车撞了 |
[02:06] | That was a year ago? Time really flies. | 都过去一年了 时间过得可真快 |
[02:11] | – Is that all you have to say? – Why are you getting mad? | -你就想说这个 -你怎么生气了 |
[02:15] | I thought you were gonna propose tonight! | 我以为你今晚会求婚的 |
[02:18] | Susan, why would I want to commemorate the anniversary | 苏珊 为什么我要去纪念一个 |
[02:21] | of the night that some maniac put me in a coma? | 让我陷入了昏迷的悲惨之夜 |
[02:23] | Because this date has special meaning for us. | 因为这一天对我们有特殊的意义 |
[02:26] | I sat in front of that trailer for six hours | 我在一辆房车前坐了六个小时 |
[02:28] | thinking you hated me, | 想着你是不是恨我 |
[02:30] | and a proposal would’ve brought the entire thing full circle. | 而求婚可以让这一切恢复圆满 |
[02:34] | It’d have turned a bad memory into a beautiful one. | 用美好的记忆来取代糟糕的回忆 |
[02:36] | You really thought this through, didn’t you? | 你一直放不下 是吧 |
[02:39] | Yes, I did. Because I am a thoughtful person. | 没错 因为我是个心思缜密的人 |
[02:42] | And whenever we do get married, | 我们结婚之后 |
[02:43] | that is something you are gonna have to work on. | 你也要学着这样做才行 |
[02:46] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽量 |
[02:51] | By the way… does that seem familiar? | 顺便问一句…这个看着眼熟吗 |
[03:04] | Oh, my God. I can’t believe that you did this. | 天哪 真不敢相信你这样做了 |
[03:08] | Well, I wanted to…how’d you put it? | 我想…你怎么说的来着 |
[03:11] | …turn a bad memory into a beautiful one. | 用美好的记忆取代糟糕的回忆 |
[03:16] | Now go sit in front of that trailer. | 去那辆房车前面坐下 |
[03:19] | I promise I’ll show up this time. | 我保证 这次我会来的 |
[03:51] | Yes, Susan knew Mike was about to pop the question, | 没错 苏珊知道麦克会提出那个问题 |
[03:55] | the one she thought he’d never ask. | 一个曾以为再也听不到的问题 |
[03:59] | Oh, Mike… | 麦克… |
[04:01] | And thanks to Susan… | 而多亏了苏珊… |
[04:03] | Will you marry me? | 你会娶我吗 |
[04:06] | … he never did. | 他真的没有问 |
[04:08] | Luckily, it wasn’t the question she needed to hear… | 幸好 她想听的并不是问题本身 |
[04:12] | I kind of had a speech prepared, but sure, what the heck? | 其实我准备了一段话 不过好吧 管他呢 |
[04:19] | … it was the answer. | 而是答案 |
[04:33] | From the moment we wake up in the morning… | 从早晨苏醒的那一刻起 |
[04:35] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[04:41] | …till our head hits the pillow at night… | 直到夜晚伴枕进入梦乡 |
[04:43] | Did you lock the front door? | 你锁门了吗 |
[04:47] | Our lives are filled with questions. | 我们的生活 充满着疑问 |
[04:50] | Did you remember to buy more shaving cream? | 你买剃须膏了吗 |
[04:55] | Simple ones that are easy to answer. | 简单的问题很好回答 |
[04:57] | Can I still pull this look off? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[05:01] | But some questions are so dangerous, | 但有些问题却很危险 |
[05:04] | the truth is not an option. | 真相是不能说的 |
[05:17] | Are you mad at Daddy? | 你生爸爸的气了吗 |
[05:19] | No. Why would you think that? | 没有 为什么这么想 |
[05:22] | Because you’re not talking to him. | 因为你都不跟他说话 |
[05:25] | Well, when two people have known each other as long as | 像爸爸妈妈这样认识了很久的人 |
[05:28] | Mommy and Daddy have, they don’t have to always talk. | 不一定总要说话的 |
[05:30] | In fact, | 其实 |
[05:31] | a sign of a good relationship is being comfortable in silence. | 良好关系的一大特点 就是沉默也很自在 |
[05:34] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[05:36] | Although, Mommy ignoring me last night at work | 尽管昨晚工作时你妈无视我 |
[05:37] | wasn’t what I’d call comfortable. | 对我来说不算自在 |
[05:41] | Well, Daddy probably didn’t notice that | 爸爸好像没注意到 |
[05:44] | I was unloading 20-pound bags of flour | 我当时正在卸二十磅重的面粉 |
[05:47] | ’cause he still can’t lift them. | 因为他仍然不能干粗活 |
[05:48] | Mommy didn’t have time to sit around and chew the fat. | 妈妈没空坐下闲聊 |
[05:51] | Well, you haven’t wanted to chew the fat for five days now. | 你到现在为止已经五天没空闲聊了 |
[05:54] | Come on. Lynette, something’s obviously bugging you. | 说吧 勒奈特 你明显有心事 |
[05:58] | You wanna know what’s bugging me? | 你想知道我的心事吗 |
[05:59] | I’m trying to have breakfast with my family | 我只想跟家人一起吃顿早饭 |
[06:00] | and you’re picking a fight. | 你却非要找茬 |
[06:01] | Who’s fighting, I just want to talk! | 谁找茬了 我只想说说话 |
[06:03] | There’s nothing to talk about, OK? Just leave me alone. | 没什么需要谈的 别烦我了不行吗 |
[06:05] | – Fine. – Good. | -行 -很好 |
[06:07] | Sorry I asked. | 我不该问的 |
[06:11] | Hey, Francois, it’s Susan Mayer. | 弗朗索瓦 我是苏珊·梅尔 |
[06:14] | Call me as soon as you get this. | 收到留言请尽快回电 |
[06:15] | I know I told you my wedding was off, but it’s back on, | 我之前说婚礼取消了 可现在又恢复了 |
[06:17] | and I wanna see if you’re still available to do the flowers. | 我想知道你还能不能帮我摆花 |
[06:20] | Bye. Oh, just so you know, | 再见 顺便说一句 |
[06:22] | Ian’s not the groom anymore. Long story. Call me. | 新郎不是伊恩了 说来话长 回电哦 |
[06:26] | There, I think I’ve left messages for everyone. | 好了 我应该已经给所有人留过言了 |
[06:29] | Are you sure it’s OK for us to have the same wedding | 我还用之前跟伊恩计划好的婚礼 |
[06:33] | I was planning with Ian? Be honest. | 你确定你不介意吗 说实话 |
[06:34] | Well, I stole his bride, I guess I can poach his florist. | 新娘都被我偷走了 再偷个花商也没什么 |
[06:38] | Gosh, I just keep thinking | 我总觉得 |
[06:39] | there’s someone I’ve forgotten to tell. | 忘记通知某个人了 |
[06:42] | Caterer, band, florist… | 餐食 乐队 花商… |
[06:45] | – Um, guests? – Oh, my God! | -宾客 -我的上帝 |
[06:49] | I had Julie call and cancel everyone. | 我之前让朱莉打电话告诉他们别来了 |
[06:51] | Just call them back. | 再打一次就是了 |
[06:53] | You can’t invite people to a wedding on the phone! | 怎么能用电话邀请别人参加婚礼 |
[06:55] | You have to send a proper invitation. | 得送体面的请柬才行 |
[06:58] | Want people to think I’m a complete flake? | 你想让人觉得我不重要吗 |
[07:00] | Hi, Curt, it’s Susan Meyer. | 科特 我是苏珊·梅尔 |
[07:02] | You did my wedding invitations. | 你给我做了婚礼请柬 |
[07:03] | I’m gonna need another batch. | 我还要一批 |
[07:05] | Exactly the same, only change the name | 一模一样的 只是把新郎名字 |
[07:07] | “Ian Hainsworth” to “Mike Delfino.” | 从”伊恩·海恩斯沃斯”换成”麦克·德尔非诺” |
[07:10] | Long story. Call me. | 说来话长 等你回电 |
[07:21] | What’s with the frown? | 为什么皱眉头 |
[07:23] | You trying to get wrinkles before the wedding? | 你想在结婚前就长皱纹吗 |
[07:24] | No, I can’t find a good flower girl. | 我找不到好的女花童 |
[07:27] | Lynette’s keep hinting for me to use Penny, | 勒奈特一直暗示我用佩妮 |
[07:30] | but I saw her in that pre-school sing-along, | 但我听过她的学前班跟唱 |
[07:31] | and I’m sorry, but we’re talking zero charisma. | 抱歉地说 毫无感召力 |
[07:33] | – You know, I had a thought about the flower girl. – You did? | -我有个女花童人选 -是吗 |
[07:37] | My cleaning lady has a daughter. Where’s that picture? | 我的清洁工有个女儿 照片呢 |
[07:42] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[07:43] | Oh, my God, she looks just like me when I was that age. | 我的天哪 看起来跟我小时候一模一样 |
[07:47] | That’s what I thought. This way, the wedding procession | 我也觉得 这样安排的话 |
[07:50] | starts with you as this beautiful girl, | 会以你可爱女童的形象为开端 |
[07:53] | ends with you as the stunning bride you’ve become. | 成为美艳新娘为结尾 |
[07:55] | I love that you’re so into this wedding. | 你能为婚礼这么费心可真好 |
[07:58] | Most men would be like, | 大部分男人只会说 |
[07:59] | “Yeah, yeah. Tell me where the church is.” | “行了 行了 告诉我教堂在哪” |
[08:01] | But you’re as obsessed as me. | 但你和我一样喜欢这事 |
[08:04] | Like a hot groom and a gay best friend all rolled into one. | 你就像性感新郎和同志闺蜜的合体 |
[08:07] | Well, can you blame me | 谁让我也和你一样 |
[08:09] | for wanting to make everything as perfect as you? | 想让每件事都完美呢 |
[08:15] | – Feel better? – Yeah. | -好点了吗 -好点了 |
[08:18] | There must’ve been a bad scallop in that paella last night. | 昨晚肉菜饭里的扇贝肯定不新鲜了 |
[08:23] | You’d think that half-bottle of tequila you drank | 你喝的半瓶龙舌兰酒 |
[08:25] | would’ve disinfected it. | 也没成功给它消毒吧 |
[08:28] | Oh, sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[08:31] | I’m just, uh, moving some stuff over to Susan’s house. | 我只是要搬点东西去苏珊的房子里 |
[08:34] | You two shacking up now? | 你们要同居了 |
[08:35] | Actually, we’re getting married. | 事实上 我们要结婚了 |
[08:37] | – You’re kidding! Congratulations! – Thanks. | -真的假的 恭喜你们 -谢谢 |
[08:41] | You don’t waste any time. | 你还真是抓紧时间啊 |
[08:43] | You know, I’ve wasted a year. | 已经浪费了一年了 |
[08:44] | I don’t want to wake up one more day | 我不想再有一天醒来时 |
[08:46] | without her lying next to me. | 看不到她躺在我身边了 |
[08:47] | Oh, God. Here comes what’s left of breakfast. | 天哪 早餐要吐出来了 |
[08:51] | And, uh, you two better be careful. | 对了 你们两个小心点 |
[08:53] | All this wedding fever going around, you might catch it. | 最近流行婚礼流感 小心感染 |
[08:58] | Yeah, right. | 说得好 |
[09:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:04] | I’m sorry, I didn’t realize the concept of our being married | 对不起 我没觉得咱俩结婚这件事 |
[09:07] | – was such a thigh-slapper. – Come on, Edie. | -有这么可笑 -别这样 伊迪 |
[09:11] | It’s way too soon for us to be talking marriage. | 现在谈结婚还太早 |
[09:13] | We only just started dating. | 我们刚开始约会 |
[09:14] | Well, I know, but we could live together. | 我知道 但我们可以先一起住 |
[09:18] | We’re either at my house or your house every night anyway. | 反正我们每晚不是住你家 就是住我家 |
[09:23] | Yeah, true, but… | 这倒是真的 不过… |
[09:25] | Well, why not? We’re not kids anymore, Carlos. | 为什么不呢 我们都是成年人了 卡洛斯 |
[09:28] | And I really care about you. Don’t you care about me? | 我真的很在乎你 难道你不在乎我吗 |
[09:34] | Of course I do. | 当然在乎了 |
[09:36] | But… I just took over Mike’s lease yesterday. | 但是…我昨天刚刚接手了麦克的租约 |
[09:39] | Oh, please. Old lady Sims can find another tenant. | 得了吧 老西姆太太可以再找一个房客的 |
[09:42] | Edie, I already signed the papers. I have a responsibility. | 伊迪 我已经签约了 我要负责任 |
[09:47] | You know, that rent helps pay for her nursing home. | 她要靠这笔钱住养老院的 |
[09:49] | You understand, right? | 你明白的 对吧 |
[10:01] | Mrs. Sims? | 西姆太太 |
[10:04] | Edie? Edie Britt? | 伊迪 伊迪·布利特 |
[10:07] | – Hi! Are you up for a visit? – Well, of course! | -你好 你喜欢有人拜访吗 -当然啦 |
[10:10] | What a nice surprise. I haven’t seen you for years. | 真是惊喜 我都好几年没见过你了 |
[10:15] | Oh, I know. And I feel awful about that. | 是啊 我觉得好愧疚 |
[10:17] | I have always liked you so much. | 我一直特别喜欢您 |
[10:20] | You know, | 您知道吗 |
[10:22] | Wisteria Lane hasn’t been the same since you left. | 紫藤巷在您走后变了好多 |
[10:24] | Well, with my arthritis, I just couldn’t live alone anymore. | 得了关节炎之后 我就没法自己住了 |
[10:27] | But what I get from renting more than pays for this place. | 但我收租的收入支付给这里之后还有盈余 |
[10:30] | Oh, well, that’s good. | 那还不错 |
[10:32] | Although, with Mike Delfino getting married, | 可是 麦克·德尔非诺要结婚了 |
[10:35] | – your house is gonna be empty now. – Actually, no. | -你的房子没人住了 -不是的 |
[10:38] | A friend of Mike’s just signed a lease. | 麦克的一个朋友刚刚签了租约 |
[10:40] | A very nice man. What was his name? | 是个不错的小伙子 叫什么来着 |
[10:45] | It’s here. Carlos Solis. | 在这呢 卡洛斯·索利斯 |
[10:48] | – Oh, dear. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[10:51] | What did Mike tell you about Carlos? | 麦克是怎么跟您说卡洛斯的 |
[10:53] | Oh, just that he’s a nice, responsible man. | 就说他是个好人 很有责任心 |
[10:57] | Oh, well, he is when he’s sober. | 他清醒的时候 确实是 |
[11:00] | He has a drinking problem? | 他酗酒吗 |
[11:02] | Well, actually, what I heard is… | 事实上 我听说… |
[11:07] | What am I doing? I shouldn’t be indulging in idle gossip. | 我在干什么呀 我不该总是传播谣言的 |
[11:11] | – Edie, please! – Smack. He does smack. | -伊迪 说吧 -海洛因 他吸毒 |
[11:15] | What? Good heavens. | 什么 上帝啊 |
[11:17] | Well, he seemed such a nice man when I met him. | 见面的时候我觉得他挺好的 |
[11:22] | And he’s got a good job. | 还有份好工作 |
[11:23] | I know. What is that term? | 我懂的 这叫什么来着 |
[11:26] | “Functional junkie.” | “伪君子” |
[11:28] | This is very upsetting. Maybe I should re-think this. | 这可真恼人 我得再想想 |
[11:32] | No! I should learn to shut my big mouth. | 不要 我得学学怎么管住我的嘴了 |
[11:35] | Here I am blathering on about drugs and prostitutes… | 一直喋喋不休地说毒品和妓女的事… |
[11:39] | Prostitutes? You never said anything about prostitutes. | 妓女 你没有提到妓女啊 |
[11:42] | And I’m not going to. | 我也不想提了 |
[11:44] | Frankly, I don’t want to be on his bad side. | 坦白说 我不想招惹他 |
[11:48] | Edie, I can’t have someone like that in my house. | 伊迪 我不能让这样的人住在我的房子里 |
[11:52] | I have to tear up this lease. | 我得把合同撕掉 |
[11:53] | Oh, no, I can’t let you do that. | 别 我不能让您这样 |
[11:56] | Not with your arthritis. Here, you let me. | 您还有关节炎呢 我来吧 |
[12:06] | – Gabby! – Oh, Susan! | -加布 -苏珊 |
[12:09] | Julie told me about Ian. I am so sorry. | 朱莉跟我说了伊恩的事 真可惜 |
[12:12] | You must be devastated. | 你一定难过死了 |
[12:16] | Hey, Gabby. | 加布 |
[12:18] | I see you’ve picked up the pieces. | 看来你已经调整好了 |
[12:20] | We got engaged last night. We’re getting married! | 我们昨晚订婚了 我们要结婚了 |
[12:23] | Oh, my God! Congratulations! | 天哪 恭喜你 |
[12:26] | Forget what Julie told you about the wedding being off. | 就当朱莉没跟你说过婚礼取消的事吧 |
[12:29] | – It’s back on! – Really? Same day? | -一切都恢复啦 -真的吗 同一天 |
[12:32] | I promised people a wedding, they’re getting one. | 我向大家承诺了一个婚礼 要说到做到 |
[12:35] | I’m sorry, I can’t make it. I have plans that day. | 对不起 我不能去了 我还有事 |
[12:37] | – You can change your plans. – No, I really can’t. | -你的事可以改天再办啊 -真的不行 |
[12:41] | What could be more important to you than my wedding? | 什么事对你来说比我的婚礼还重要 |
[12:44] | Uh, my wedding? | 我的婚礼 |
[12:46] | What? | 什么 |
[12:49] | Oh, I see you got the invitation. | 看来你收到请柬啦 |
[12:52] | You’re getting married on my wedding day? | 你要在我结婚的那天结婚 |
[12:55] | You cancelled. Victor was kind of in a rush. | 你取消了 维克多又很着急 |
[12:58] | Didn’t think it looked good for the mayor to be shacking up. | 他觉得市长同居这件事影响不太好 |
[13:00] | Every date we tried, someone had a conflict. | 我们定的每一天都有人没空 |
[13:03] | Then your date opened up | 然后你那天空出来了 |
[13:05] | and we knew all my friends were available, | 我的朋友们那天也都有空 |
[13:06] | and well, you know, you too. | 还有 你也有空 |
[13:09] | It’s really no problem. We’ll find another date. | 没事的 我们再找一天 |
[13:13] | Gaby, did you think I’d want to spend what would’ve been | 加布 你觉得我会想在我本该结婚的那天 |
[13:16] | my wedding day watching someone else get married? | 去看别人的婚礼吗 |
[13:18] | I am so throwing that bouquet to you. | 我一定会把捧花扔给你的 |
[13:22] | – OK, if you think for one second… – It’s fine, really. | -你要是能仔细想想 -没事 真的 |
[13:25] | Come on, Susan, we’ve got some calls to make. | 来 苏珊 我们还有电话要打 |
[13:28] | Oh, right. I have to cancel my wedding. Again! | 是啊 我得去取消我的婚礼 再一次 |
[13:44] | – Susan, hi. – Is this a bad time? | -苏珊 -打扰到你了吗 |
[13:47] | I’m in the middle of something. | 我现在有点忙 |
[13:49] | OK. Well, I just wanted to say that | 好吧 我只是想让你知道 |
[13:51] | I’m sorry for getting so snippy yesterday. | 我很抱歉昨天那么暴躁 |
[13:52] | When I cancelled my wedding, you had every right to… | 我已经取消了婚礼 你完全可以… |
[13:55] | – Susan? Susan? Is that my Susan? – Bon soir | -苏珊 苏珊 是苏珊吗 -你好啊 |
[13:59] | I am so sorry that I could not do your wedding flowers. | 真是遗憾 没法帮你的婚礼准备花 |
[14:03] | But the moment you canceled, your friend here she… | 不过你取消的时候 你的这位朋友 |
[14:07] | How you say? “Scoop me up.” | 怎么说来着 “挖了墙脚” |
[14:12] | You stole my florist? | 你偷走了我的花商 |
[14:14] | Only because I admire your taste. | 那是因为我欣赏你的审美 |
[14:16] | It’s not theft, it’s an homage. | 这不叫偷走 叫致敬 |
[14:18] | I have left the bouquet and the centerpiece on the table. | 我把花束和中央摆饰都留在桌上了 |
[14:22] | If there are any changes, you let me know. Avoir. | 有什么变动就告诉我 再见 |
[14:30] | Well, I gotta go. | 我还有事 |
[14:34] | I wanna see those flowers! | 我要看看那些花 |
[14:38] | Oh, my God! That’s my centerpiece! | 我的天哪 那是我的中央摆饰 |
[14:41] | Now you suddenly have the trademark on peach tulips? | 你什么时候给桃色郁金香注册专利了 |
[14:44] | In this town, in wedding season, yeah, I do! | 在本镇的这个婚礼季 我有专利 |
[14:46] | You might as well have used my caterer and swing band! | 你干脆也用我的餐食承办人和乐队算了 |
[14:49] | – Yeah, listen, about that… – Oh, my God! | -对了 关于那个… -天哪 |
[14:52] | – Did you steal my whole wedding? – It was short notice, OK? | -你偷走了我的整个婚礼 -时间紧迫 拜托 |
[14:55] | These people are booked months in advance. | 这些人都要提前好几个月预定的 |
[14:57] | The only people available were the ones you bailed on. | 唯一有空的就是被你放了鸽子的那几位了 |
[15:00] | Gabby, I spent months planning that wedding! | 加布 我花了几个月来筹办婚礼 |
[15:04] | I see what you’re getting at, | 我知道你哪不高兴了 |
[15:06] | and you know what, you are right. | 告诉你 你是对的 |
[15:08] | You have been my de facto wedding planner | 你实际上做了我的婚礼策划师 |
[15:11] | and you deserve to get paid. | 你应该得到工钱的 |
[15:12] | All right. What’s the going rate? Seven thousand? Eight? | 没问题 现在行价多少 七千还是八千 |
[15:16] | – Gabby… – All right, ten. I’m not gonna haggle. | -加布… -好吧 一万 不砍价 |
[15:19] | I don’t want to be paid. I want my wedding back. | 我不想要钱 我只想要回我的婚礼 |
[15:22] | Well, you can’t have it. | 那不行 |
[15:25] | If you ask me, I am doing you a really big favor. | 照我的想法 我还帮了你大忙呢 |
[15:27] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:29] | You were rushing into this marriage thing way too fast. | 你这婚结得太草率了 |
[15:32] | Why don’t you give it some time | 为什么不试一阵子 |
[15:33] | and see if you and Mike work as a couple? | 看你和麦克能不能当夫妻呢 |
[15:35] | I’m rushing? You met Victor three months ago. | 我草率 你三个月前才认识维克多 |
[15:38] | I’ve known Mike three years. | 我认识麦克三年了 |
[15:41] | Yeah, on and off… Mostly off! | 是啊 分分合合 分手占多 |
[15:42] | What if you tie the knot in a month and realize that | 说不定你们结婚不到一个月 |
[15:45] | you miss Ian and Mike misses the coma? | 你就开始想念伊恩 而麦克开始沉醉于昏迷 |
[15:48] | I cannot believe that you just said that. | 我真不敢相信你竟然说了这种话 |
[15:52] | OK. You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:54] | I came over here to give you my response card, | 我本来是来回你请柬的 |
[15:57] | but here, this is my response! | 但现在 这就是我的回复 |
[16:02] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是认真的 |
[16:04] | That’s just a big dramatic gesture. | 你只想做个戏剧化的姿态罢了 |
[16:06] | Oh, no, no, this is a big dramatic gesture! | 不 不 这才是戏剧化的姿态 |
[16:10] | – My flowers! – No, they’re my flowers! | -我的花 -不 这些是我的花 |
[16:15] | Enjoy your stolen wedding. | 好好享受偷来的婚礼 |
[16:23] | You can’t do this! I just signed a lease! | 你不能这样做 我已经签了租约 |
[16:25] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:26] | The law says my mom has 72 hours to change her mind. | 法律规定我母亲72小时内可以反悔 |
[16:28] | She’s exercising that option. | 她只是行使权力而已 |
[16:36] | – Hey, what’s going on? – I’ve been evicted. | -出什么事了 -我要被赶走了 |
[16:40] | – What? – Yeah. That was Mrs. Sims’ kid. | -什么 -刚才那个是西姆太太的孩子 |
[16:42] | He’s giving me 24 hours to move out of her house. | 他说要我24小时内搬出她的房子 |
[16:45] | – That is so weird. – It gets weirder. | -真奇怪 -还有更奇怪的 |
[16:47] | He told me Mrs. Sims is praying for my spiritual recovery. | 他说西姆夫人正在为我灵魂的康复而祈祷 |
[16:52] | Well, when old folks see the end coming. | 老人临近去世时 |
[16:55] | They get all religious. | 会很迷信宗教 |
[16:56] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[16:58] | So mind if I crash with you until I can find a new place? | 我找到新房子之前可以和你住吗 |
[17:01] | Of course not. | 当然可以 |
[17:03] | Thanks. I’ll bring my stuff over in the morning. | 谢谢 我早上就把东西搬去 |
[17:05] | Why wait? I’ve got boxes in the garage. | 为什么还要等 我车库里就有箱子 |
[17:08] | I’ll help you start packing now. | 我现在就可以帮你打包 |
[17:11] | Edie, did you have something to do with this? | 伊迪 这件事和你没关系吧 |
[17:15] | What? | 什么事 |
[17:16] | You have to admit, it is kind of a coincidence. | 你得承认 这太巧合了 |
[17:19] | You ask me to move in, I say no, I get evicted… | 你让我搬去 我不同意 就被赶出来了 |
[17:21] | How dare you! I offer to put a roof over your head, | 你竟然这样说 我给你地方住 |
[17:25] | and you repay me with suspicions and insults? | 你就以怀疑和侮辱来回报我 |
[17:28] | I don’t even know that I want you in my house! | 我看来得考虑一下 是否让你搬进来 |
[17:30] | – Fine. I’ll get a motel. – Whoa, hold on! Let’s not be hasty! | -好 我去住旅馆 -等下 别着急 |
[17:35] | I knew it. You were behind this! | 我就知道 是你搞的鬼 |
[17:38] | OK. If you want to fight, fine. | 你想吵架就吵吧 |
[17:43] | But let’s talk about the real issue here. | 不过我想跟你谈谈问题的关键 |
[17:45] | Why are you so reluctant to make a commitment to me? | 你为什么如此不愿对我作出承诺 |
[17:48] | I told you, I don’t want to talk about this. | 我说过我不想谈这个 |
[17:50] | Well, you never do, but you owe me an explanation. | 你是不想说 可你欠我一个解释 |
[17:53] | Why don’t you want to move in with me? | 为什么你不想搬来跟我住 |
[17:55] | Because I’m not in love with you. | 因为我不爱你 |
[18:01] | Edie, I’m sorry. I really like you, I… | 伊迪 对不起 我很喜欢你… |
[18:04] | No, I get it. It’s just a little upsetting because… | 不 我懂 我只是有点沮丧 因为… |
[18:09] | … I’m late. | …我还没来例假 |
[18:17] | Edie, you can’t be pregnant. You’re on the pill. | 伊迪 你不可能怀孕的 你在吃药 |
[18:19] | You know, I might’ve forgotten to take it a couple of days. | 我有几天可能忘吃了 |
[18:22] | I’ve been nauseous for an entire week. | 我已经恶心一周了 |
[18:24] | So I went and got a pregnancy test. | 所以我去买了验孕棒 |
[18:30] | I figure I should find out if I’m carrying your love child. | 我得知道我是不是坏了你爱的孩子 |
[18:34] | Oh, wait, my mistake. | 慢着 我说错了 |
[18:36] | Your “like” child. | 你喜欢的孩子 |
[18:55] | So? What does it say? | 结果是什么 |
[18:57] | It’s gonna take a couple more minutes. | 还要几分钟呢 |
[19:06] | I just peed on that. For God’s sake, put it on a coaster. | 我刚在上面尿过 至少给我放在杯垫上吧 |
[19:14] | This is just dandy. I’m 40, single and knocked up. | 真好 我四十岁 单身 还怀了孕 |
[19:20] | But on the bright side, the dad’s not into me. | 不过往好处想 孩子的爸并不爱我 |
[19:25] | Edie, If you are pregnant, | 伊迪 如果你怀孕了 |
[19:27] | I’m not gonna let you go through this alone. | 我不会让你一个人面对的 |
[19:29] | So what? You’re gonna be my Lamaze partner? | 你要怎样 当我的心里助产伙伴吗 |
[19:32] | No. I’m saying I’ll step up. | 不 我是说我会更进一步 |
[19:33] | I’ll be there to help you raise him. | 陪伴你一起抚养他 |
[19:37] | You serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[19:38] | I was there practically every day to help you with Travers. | 我几乎每天都在帮你照顾崔沃斯 |
[19:42] | What makes you think that I’d do any less if it were my child? | 你难道觉得我对自己的孩子更差吗 |
[19:47] | Well, thanks. That’s nice to know. | 谢谢 很高兴知道这个 |
[19:55] | You know… | 你知道… |
[19:58] | …your spare bedroom would make a great nursery. | 你那间多余的卧室很适合当育婴室 |
[20:04] | Yeah, I guess it would. | 我猜是吧 |
[20:06] | I mean it’s right down the hall from the master. | 从主卧室出去穿过走廊就到了 |
[20:08] | So we’d be able to hear him when he was crying. | 如果他哭的话我们能听见 |
[20:12] | We? You’d move in? | 我们 你要搬过来住 |
[20:16] | I told you that I would be here for you. | 我说了我要陪伴在你身边 |
[20:19] | We could even decorate his room in, | 我们甚至可以装修一下他的卧室 |
[20:21] | like a whole pirate theme. | 比如海盗主题 |
[20:22] | I always wanted to do that if I had a son. | 我一直就想这么做 如果有儿子的话 |
[20:27] | You know what would be really cool? | 你知道怎样是最棒的吗 |
[20:29] | Decorate his bed like… | 把他的床装饰成 |
[20:31] | Like a ship with a sail and a mast… | 一艘有桅杆和水手的船 |
[20:33] | Carlos, it’s negative. | 卡洛斯 是阴性 |
[20:50] | Well, that’s a relief, huh? | 算是解脱了 |
[20:54] | Yeah. We really dodged a bullet. | 是的 我们躲过一劫 |
[21:00] | So… let’s celebrate, have a drink. | 既然如此 我们庆祝一下 喝一杯 |
[21:07] | Oh, and by the way, you’re still welcome to stay, | 顺便说一句 仍然欢迎你住这儿 |
[21:11] | until you find a place. | 直到你找到住处 |
[21:12] | That’s nice of you. Thanks. | 你真好 谢谢 |
[21:27] | I cannot thank you enough for doing this. | 你能这么做实在是感激不尽 |
[21:30] | Thanks for taking the time out of your day. | 感谢你今天抽空过来 |
[21:32] | Hey, Tom, I’m not sure this is the best approach. | 汤姆 我不知道这么做是否最佳 |
[21:34] | I’ve never done a session before | 我从未接手过这样的个案 |
[21:35] | where half of the couple didn’t know | 即夫妻双方有一人不知道 |
[21:37] | I was a marriage counselor. | 我是个婚姻咨询师 |
[21:39] | We’ll tell her. Eventually. | 那就告诉她 最后说 |
[21:40] | I just don’t want to scare her off. | 我就是不想吓着她 |
[21:42] | – Hey, Lynette… – Yeah? | -勒奈特 -在 |
[21:44] | Look, who walked in off the streets! | 瞧啊 谁来这里转悠了 |
[21:46] | Scott McKinney. Remember? | 斯考特·麦金尼 还记得吗 |
[21:47] | We pledged Alpha Tau together. I told you about him. | 我和他一起撕混来着 我和你提过 |
[21:50] | You won the beer pong championship. | 你拿了乒乓灌啤酒游戏的冠军 |
[21:53] | You told her about that? | 你告诉过她了 |
[21:54] | Yeah. Then you threw up in the trophy. | 是的 你把战利品都吐了 |
[21:56] | That is far from his only accomplishment. He’s got a Ph.D. | 这与他现在的成就扯远了 他已取得了博士学位 |
[22:00] | Well, I’d love to chat, but I have cheese to grate. | 很高兴与你交谈 但我还要去磨芝士 |
[22:03] | Wait…Honey, no, wait, please… | 等下 宝贝 别 等等 求你了 |
[22:05] | I will do that later. I want you guys to know each other. | 我等下会磨的 我要你俩好好交流一下 |
[22:11] | I mean, this guy, this is my boy. | 我是说 这个家伙是我的哥们 |
[22:17] | So Scott got married the same year that we did. | 所以斯考特和我们同一年结婚的 |
[22:20] | How’s your wife liking Fairview? | 你太太对美景镇感觉如何 |
[22:22] | Well, her whole family’s back east. | 她全家都在东部 |
[22:24] | So she kind of resisted the move. | 所以她执意要搬走 |
[22:26] | Really? So that was a source of conflict? | 真的吗 这就是矛盾的缘由吗 |
[22:29] | Yes, well, all couples have their conflicts. | 是的 每对夫妻都有自己的矛盾 |
[22:31] | I’m sure you’ve had your share. | 我肯定你们也有 |
[22:33] | Oh, sure, now and then. | 当然 现在和将来都有 |
[22:35] | – Emphasis on “now.” – Tom… | -尤其是”现在” -汤姆 |
[22:38] | Scott shared with us. | 斯考特与我们坦诚相对 |
[22:39] | We’re going through kind of a rough patch. | 我们现在面临着艰难的困局 |
[22:41] | I see, well, I’m sure it’s something you’ll get through. | 我明白了 我肯定你们也能克服它 |
[22:44] | The trick is to keep lines of communication open. | 关键是要保持沟通 |
[22:47] | Boy, easier said than done. | 兄弟 说得容易 做起来难 |
[22:50] | So this rough patch. | 关于这个艰难的困局 |
[22:52] | What would you say is the underlying issue there? | 问题究竟出在哪里 |
[22:58] | Well, Scott, I’m not sure I would say. | 斯考特 我不知道我能不能说 |
[23:01] | Particularly not to someone I just met. | 尤其是对着一个刚认识的人 |
[23:03] | Well, he’s just trying to help. | 他就是想帮忙 |
[23:05] | If you ask me, I’d say it started when our manager Rick quit. | 如果你问我 应该从我们的经理里克辞职开始 |
[23:09] | OK, and how did that make you feel, Lynette? | 好的 当时你什么感觉 勒奈特 |
[23:12] | I am not answering that! This is not a therapy session! | 我才不回答你 这又不是心理咨询 |
[23:17] | But if it were, what would you say? | 但如果是的话 你会怎么回答 |
[23:26] | – Oh, dear God, you didn’t. – What… Didn’t what? | -我的天哪 你不是吧 -不是什么 |
[23:29] | OK, OK. Give it up, Tom. | 好吧 放弃吧 汤姆 |
[23:32] | Yes, yes, Lynette, I am a couples counselor. | 是的 是的 勒奈特 我是个婚姻咨询师 |
[23:34] | Really? And what do you call this, “ambush therapy”? | 真的吗 那这算什么 “伏击治疗法”吗 |
[23:38] | It was my idea. | 是我的主意 |
[23:39] | I’m just trying to get you to talk about what’s going on. | 我就是想让你谈谈 我们究竟怎么了 |
[23:42] | And don’t tell me that nothing’s going on! | 你可别说我们安然无恙 |
[23:44] | Good, good. All our cards are on the table. | 很好 很好 我们终于摊牌了 |
[23:46] | Cram it! OK, yeah, Tom, I’ve been unhappy lately. | 去你的 好吧 汤姆 我最近是不开心 |
[23:51] | I am working through some issues. | 我的确面临着一些问题 |
[23:53] | That is something I need to do on my own. | 但这是我自己的事情 |
[23:55] | Talking about it doesn’t help. | 拿出来讨论完全帮不上忙 |
[23:56] | Not to you, and certainly not to Dr. Beer Pong! | 和你说也没用 和乒乓啤酒博士说更没用 |
[24:03] | Well, I’m billing you for a whole hour. | 我是按小时收费的 |
[24:06] | So is there anything else on your mind? | 你有没有其他的困扰 |
[24:10] | I’m sorry, but this time Gabby has crossed a line, | 很抱歉 但这次加布太过分了 |
[24:13] | and I will not make myself sit through her wedding. | 我是坚决不会去参加她的婚礼的 |
[24:16] | Julie thinks I’m overreacting. | 朱莉说我反应过度了 |
[24:18] | You don’t think I’m overreacting, do you? | 你们没这么认为吧 不是吗 |
[24:20] | – Yeah, a little. – Absolutely not. | -是的 有点 -绝对没有 |
[24:23] | What? She asked. | 怎么了 是她问的 |
[24:25] | Look, even if Gabby’s in the wrong here… | 即使加布有错在先 |
[24:27] | And she is. Hugely, hideously wrong. | 她这次错得很离谱 大错特错 |
[24:31] | Do you really want to boycott her wedding? | 你真的要抵制她的婚礼吗 |
[24:33] | She said that I’d make Mike wish he was back in a coma! | 她说 我会让麦克宁可回到昏迷的状态 |
[24:37] | I think her point, and again, I wish she’d expressed herself | 我认为她的意思是 再次声明 我希望由她亲自解释 |
[24:41] | a little more tactfully, was that marriage is unpredictable. | 换句话说 应当是 婚姻是反复无常的 |
[24:43] | We can’t know what it’ll be until we’re in it. | 没有涉足其中 无法预知将来 |
[24:46] | Don’t defend that self-centered brat. | 别为那个小娘们辩护了 |
[24:48] | She steals Susan’s wedding. | 她盗走了苏珊的婚礼 |
[24:50] | And then expects to stay friends. | 还想以朋友的身份泰然处之 |
[24:52] | She divorces Carlos. | 她和卡洛斯离婚 |
[24:53] | And doesn’t want anyone else to date him. | 然后不允许任何人与他交往 |
[24:55] | I’ve never known anyone as dishonest and manipulative. | 我从未见过如此不诚实 且控制欲这么强的人 |
[24:59] | Speaking of Carlos, I hear he got evicted. | 说到卡洛斯 我听说他被赶出来了 |
[25:01] | Yeah, that was a real shocker. | 是的 确实让人震惊 |
[25:03] | Anyway, you stick to your guns. | 无论如何 你要坚定决心 |
[25:05] | Don’t you dare go to that wedding. | 你敢去参加婚礼试试 |
[25:07] | It could ruin your friendship. | 这会毁了你们的友谊的 |
[25:08] | Are you willing to take that chance? | 你一定要冒这样的风险吗 |
[25:11] | – No, I guess not. – Wuss. | -不 我想我不会 -没用 |
[25:16] | Well, at least get her a thoughtless, crappy gift. | 那至少送她一个毫无诚意的糟糕的礼物 |
[25:20] | – Like a blender. – I got you a blender for Christmas. | -搅拌机什么的 -圣诞节我就送了你一个搅拌机 |
[25:24] | And I use it every day. Gotta go. | 我每天都用着呢 该走了 |
[25:49] | Honey, I am so sorry! I hope you don’t hate me! | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 希望你不要恨我 |
[25:53] | I don’t! I was just on my way to apologize to you. | 我没有 我正想向你道歉来着 |
[25:56] | – You know, I changed all my flowers. – You don’t have to. | -我的告诉你 我把花都换了 -你不必如此 |
[25:58] | The hell I don’t. Those peach tulips belong to you. | 必须换掉 那些桃色郁金香本就属于你 |
[26:02] | And so do these. | 还有这个 |
[26:03] | Thank you. I was just bringing you this. | 谢谢 我本想拿给你这个 |
[26:06] | Well, we got chocolate and wine… | 好了 我们有巧克力和红酒 |
[26:10] | Your place or mine? | 到你家 还是去我那儿 |
[26:15] | I am so glad we’re doing this. I hate it when we fight. | 我很高兴我们能和解 我最恨我们吵架了 |
[26:17] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[26:19] | And I’m so sorry about that comment I made about Mike. | 我很抱歉之前对麦克所做的评论 |
[26:21] | It was way out of line. | 简直太过分了 |
[26:22] | You guys are gonna be insanely happy. | 你们俩会无比幸福美满 |
[26:25] | I think so, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[26:26] | But, you know, then I remember. | 但你知道吗 我记得 |
[26:28] | That’s what I thought about me and Karl. | 和卡尔结婚那会儿也是这么想的 |
[26:30] | Please. Mike is not Karl. | 拜托 麦克不是卡尔 |
[26:32] | Well, you know, when I married him, Karl wasn’t Karl. | 知道吗 当我和他结婚时 卡尔并不是卡尔 |
[26:36] | And I think that’s why I got so mad at you. | 这就是为何我很生你的气 |
[26:39] | Because 99 percent of me is sure, | 因为我99%地肯定 |
[26:41] | that we’re gonna be totally happy, | 我们会幸福美满 |
[26:43] | but then what you said, | 但被你说了以后 |
[26:45] | it just stirred up that pesky one percent. | 就把那恼人的1%搅和进来了 |
[26:47] | Honey, please. If anyone should be nervous it’s me. | 亲爱的 拜托 若有人要烦恼 肯定是我 |
[26:50] | I met Victor three months ago. I mean, I’m crazy about him. | 我和维克多三个月前才认识 我很痴迷他 |
[26:54] | It’s just the thought of saying those vows again, | 一想到又要许下誓言 |
[26:57] | it’s scary. | 就感到恐慌 |
[26:59] | Lynette is right. | 勒奈特说得对 |
[27:00] | You know, marriage is like…It’s like these bonbons. | 婚姻就像 就像这些夹心巧克力 |
[27:04] | You never know what you’re getting | 没有涉足其中 |
[27:06] | until you’re in the middle of it. | 无法预知将来 |
[27:08] | It’s one of those hard, jelly ones. | 又是一个硬的果冻夹心 |
[27:11] | – Do you think that’s an omen? – Honey, you’re gonna be OK. | -你觉得这是个预兆吗 -宝贝 你会很好的 |
[27:15] | All right? We’re gonna help each other through this. | 好吗 我们互相扶持 共渡难关 |
[27:18] | Right. Yeah. | 对的 是的 |
[27:21] | Getting married is scary. | 结婚让人恐惧 |
[27:23] | But at least we’ll be doing it together. | 但好歹我们如今在一条船上 |
[27:28] | Oh, my God! We should totally do that. | 天哪 我们绝对应该这么做 |
[27:31] | – What? – Get married! Together! | -什么 -一起结婚 |
[27:34] | You and me? | 你和我 |
[27:37] | Well, I… I’m beyond flattered, | 我太受感动了 |
[27:39] | I find you to be an incredibly attractive woman. I just… | 我知道你是魅力无比的女性 但是我 |
[27:42] | Oh, no, stupid! I mean a double wedding! | 不 你别犯傻了 我是指集体婚礼 |
[27:46] | Oh. Oh! Oh, I would love that! | 噢 噢 我爱死了 |
[27:49] | I know! Then you wouldn’t be mad for the day. | 我知道 你就不用为选日子烦心了 |
[27:52] | I wouldn’t feel guilty! | 我也不会感到愧疚 |
[27:53] | We could be brides together! | 而且我们一起当新娘 |
[27:57] | Yes! Let’s celebrate! More chocolate! | 我们来庆祝一下 再吃点巧克力 |
[28:02] | Just so you know, if I was a lesbian, I’d totally do you. | 你得知道 如果我是同性恋 我绝对要你 |
[28:06] | That’s good to know. | 听起来不错 |
[28:15] | It’s a fact of life that brides to be, | 有一个事实 在前一晚 |
[28:18] | who agree to double weddings late at night, | 共同答应举办集体婚礼的准新娘们 |
[28:20] | often feel differently, come the dawn. | 在黎明破晓时 总会感到异样 |
[28:25] | This change of heart was certainly true | 有这种反悔的异样感 |
[28:27] | in the case of Susan Mayer. | 苏珊·梅尔并不例外 |
[28:30] | And even more so… | 感觉更强烈的是 |
[28:33] | … for Gabrielle Solis. | 加布丽尔·索利斯 |
[28:38] | – Morning. – Hi, honey. | -早上好 -你好 宝贝 |
[28:40] | I hope I didn’t wake you last night. | 希望昨晚没有吵醒你 |
[28:41] | I was at Susan’s till midnight. | 我在苏珊那里待到半夜 |
[28:45] | – Is something wrong? – No. Not exactly. | -有什么不对劲吗 -不 基本没有 |
[28:47] | Just a small change of plans about the wedding. | 就是婚礼有点小改动 |
[28:51] | What kind of change? | 什么改动 |
[28:53] | See, Susan was really upset… | 你瞧 苏珊很焦虑 |
[29:00] | I mean, I’ve never seen Gabby so torn up with guilt… | 我是说 我从未见过加布如此有负罪感 |
[29:03] | Practically in tears over this whole wedding date thing… | 为了选日期的事可没哭 |
[29:07] | And she kept saying, “Please, let me make it up to you…” | 她一直在说 “求你了 让我弥补你” |
[29:10] | So, after an hour of this, I suddenly heard myself say… | 于是一个小时后 我突然说 |
[29:14] | “Hey, how about a double wedding?” | “我们办集体婚礼如何” |
[29:16] | Wanted to bite my tongue the minute it came out. | 刚说出口时 我就想咬断我舌头了 |
[29:19] | She’s so excited, so needy… | 她太兴奋了 太想要了 |
[29:21] | Jumping up and down and hugging me… | 上窜下跳地 还拥抱我 |
[29:24] | – I mean, what could I say? – So we’re kind of stuck. | -我说什么好呢 -于是我们进退两难了 |
[29:28] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么看呢 |
[29:30] | I think anything that makes you happy is fine by me. | 我觉得只要你高兴就好 |
[29:33] | – Will this make you happy? – No! I’m screwed! | -这么说你高兴吗 -不 感觉糟透了 |
[29:38] | I cannot get out of this without hurting her feelings. | 怎么可能拒绝此事又不伤她的心 |
[29:41] | Maybe this will help. I forbid it. | 或许这样有用 我不允许 |
[29:45] | – You do? – Sure. | -你不允许 -当然 |
[29:46] | Tell her that your groom’s an old-fashioned guy | 告诉她你的新郎固守传统观念 |
[29:49] | and he doesn’t want to see anybody | 除了他的新娘 他不想 |
[29:50] | on that altar but his bride. | 在圣台上看到别人 |
[29:52] | If she gets mad, have her take it up with me. | 她要是不爽 让她来找我 |
[29:55] | So this is what marriage is about. | 这就是婚姻的意义所在 |
[29:58] | Having someone to hide behind. | 有人当我挡箭牌 |
[30:02] | – So, what do you think? – You’re gonna have to undo this. | -你怎么看 -你得拒绝此事 |
[30:05] | How? I know I shouldn’t have offered, but I did. | 如何 我知道我不该出此主意 但是我提的 |
[30:08] | – I can’t just take it back. – Well, you’re gonna have to. | -我不能就这样反悔 -你必须这么做 |
[30:10] | You have any idea what this day means to me? | 你知道这一天 对我意味着什么吗 |
[30:12] | I do. And I know you’ve worked really hard | 我知道 我还知道你为了让婚礼完美 |
[30:15] | to make our wedding perfect. | 付出了许多 |
[30:16] | Exactly. Do you think I want to share it with your friend | 的确 你以为我会和你朋友与她有前科的未婚夫 |
[30:19] | and her ex-convict fianc? | 共享那一天吗 |
[30:22] | – That’s your problem? – Gaby, I’m the mayor of this town. | -这是你的问题所在 -加布 我是本市的市长 |
[30:25] | How’s it gonna look? There’ll be press there. | 这像什么话 会有压力的 |
[30:27] | – Press? At our wedding? – Well, we’re public figures. | -压力 在我们婚礼上吗 -公众在注视我们 |
[30:30] | So all of this planning, and attention to detail, | 所有的计划 细节上的处理 |
[30:33] | – that’s all been about your image? – Of course not! | -都是为了你的形象 -当然不是 |
[30:36] | Gaby, this is gonna be the proudest day of my life. | 加布 这是我此生最自豪的一天 |
[30:38] | I’m not sharing the spotlight with anyone. | 我不会与任何人共享闪光灯 |
[30:40] | How about the bride? | 那新娘怎么办 |
[30:43] | Oh, please, every eye in that place is gonna be on you. | 拜托 到时所有眼神都会向你投来 |
[30:46] | Every woman will wish they were you, | 每个女人都希望成为你 |
[30:48] | every guy’ll wish they had you. | 每个男人都渴望拥有你 |
[30:49] | It’s gonna be great. | 会很棒的 |
[30:51] | Tell your friends you’re sorry. | 你就告诉你朋友 你很抱歉 |
[30:53] | Tell them I’ll even pay for their wedding. | 告诉他们 我甚至可以为他们婚礼买单 |
[30:55] | But they’re not sharing mine. | 但我们不会共同办婚礼 |
[31:04] | Here’s a one-bedroom at The Oaks | 在奥克斯有一间单卧房 |
[31:07] | with a view of the golf course. | 能看到高尔夫球场 |
[31:08] | That’s gonna go fast. | 这间一定简单易办 |
[31:10] | I’m gonna call on this first thing in the morning. | 我明早第一件事就打电话 |
[31:14] | Or, I know this is the last thing you’d expect to hear from me, | 我知道这个主意 你已经听得不耐烦了 |
[31:18] | but what if you stayed here with me | 但要是我希望你留下陪我 |
[31:23] | and we tried to have a baby? | 然后一起生个宝宝如何 |
[31:30] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[31:31] | I saw the look on your face | 我看到测试为阴性时 |
[31:33] | when that test came back negative. | 你的脸色了 |
[31:35] | Admit it, you were disappointed. | 承认吧 你很失望 |
[31:41] | – Yeah, maybe a little. – Well, so was I. | -是的 或许有点 -其实 我也是 |
[31:46] | – You were? – Yeah, I was. | -你也是 -是的 我也是 |
[31:49] | You know, having Travers here made me realize that | 生崔沃斯的时候让我意识到 |
[31:53] | I like being a mom. | 我喜欢当母亲的 |
[31:55] | And you were so great with him. Well, think… | 而且你对他那么好 于是我觉得 |
[31:58] | We could have that all the time. | 我们能拥有那样的生活 |
[32:03] | Edie, nobody wants a kid more than me. | 伊迪 没人比我更想要小孩了 |
[32:05] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[32:07] | Yeah, yeah, we’re not head over heels in love. | 是的 是的 我们没爱得死去活来 |
[32:11] | We like each other, right? | 我们彼此喜欢 是吗 |
[32:14] | That’s more than a lot of parents have going for them. | 这比起许多父母已经要好许多了 |
[32:18] | – It’s just a very big step. – Carlos, look around. | -这一步太重大了 -卡洛斯 瞧瞧周围 |
[32:24] | Everyone’s taking big steps. | 每个人都在迈出重要一步 |
[32:26] | Gabby and Victor, Susan and Mike. | 加布和维克多 苏珊和麦克 |
[32:28] | This could be our step. | 我们也可以 |
[32:32] | We both need to love someone. | 我们都需要爱人 |
[32:36] | No one said it had to be each other. | 但没人说必须要彼此相爱 |
[32:43] | Just think about it. | 好好想想 |
[32:55] | null | 邀请您5月9日 周六下午3点 参加婚礼 |
[33:03] | Let’s do it. | 我们行的 |
[33:10] | – You really want to? – Yeah. | -你真的想这么做 -是的 |
[33:14] | I’m tired of waiting for my life to start. | 等待生活掀开新篇章 让我疲惫不堪 |
[33:17] | Oh, Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[33:19] | Imagine, with your genes and mine, | 想像一下 集合我俩的基因 |
[33:23] | that child is gonna be a knockout. | 孩子一定是人中龙凤 |
[33:26] | I’m gonna brush my teeth, | 我去刷牙 |
[33:28] | I’m gonna flush those birth control pills, | 然后把避孕药从马桶里冲走 |
[33:30] | and we’re gonna get crackin’! | 我们马上开始造人计划 |
[34:00] | – How’re you doing? – Good. | -你还好吗 -不错 |
[34:03] | Listen, we need to talk. | 我们该谈谈了 |
[34:05] | I spoke to Mike | 我和麦克谈过了 |
[34:06] | and he’s just not really into the whole double wedding thing. | 他对集体婚礼的事不是很赞同 |
[34:11] | Mike said no? | 麦克不同意 |
[34:12] | Yeah, he sort of wants the day just to be about us. | 他有点希望 那天只属于我们自己 |
[34:15] | So we’re gonna wait until the fall. I am so sorry. | 所以我们等到秋天再说吧 很抱歉 |
[34:19] | No, no, it’s OK. Victor was kind of on the fence about it too. | 不 没有关系 维克多也对此有点抵触 |
[34:22] | Oh, good! | 那真好 |
[34:23] | I mean, not that they said no, I really wanted to do it. | 要不是他们不同意 我们还真想一起办婚礼 |
[34:26] | Me too. I think it would have been so much fun. | 我也是 我觉得一定很好玩 |
[34:29] | – Yeah. – Well, I gotta go. | -是的 -我该走了 |
[34:32] | – I gotta meet Francois. – See ya. | -我还要见弗朗索瓦 -再见 |
[34:35] | Oh, by the way… | 顺便说一句 |
[34:38] | That one-percent sliver of a doubt thing I told you about? | 之前和你说的 1%的不确定性 |
[34:41] | Totally gone. | 已经没了 |
[34:42] | Any question I had about Mike’s been answered. | 对于麦克的所有疑问都烟消云散了 |
[34:46] | That must feel really great. | 那一定感觉很棒 |
[34:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:56] | – I feel really good about this. – I do, too. | -对此我感觉真好 -我也是 |
[35:01] | Our friends are probably gonna make fun of us. | 朋友们或许会取笑我俩 |
[35:04] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 我肯定 |
[35:05] | But who cares. It’s gonna be great. | 但谁在乎呢 一切都会好起来 |
[35:08] | I’m so happy we’re gonna be living together. | 我很高兴我们要住在一起了 |
[35:10] | We’re going to have so much fun. | 我们一定生活趣味无穷 |
[35:13] | I’ll be right out. | 我很快出来 |
[35:47] | OK… let’s make a baby. | 好啦 我们来造人吧 |
[36:08] | – I talked to my back doctor today. – What did he have to say? | -我今天和背伤的医生谈过了 -他怎么说 |
[36:12] | He said, assuming I exercise reasonable caution. | 他说 只要我稍加注意 |
[36:15] | I can have sex again. | 我又可以做爱了 |
[36:17] | And what would that have to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系 |
[36:20] | Well, you don’t seem to want to talk to me these days, | 最近你不想和我说话 |
[36:24] | so I figured it’s the one thing | 于是我发现只有一件事 |
[36:25] | that we can do together without speaking. | 我俩可以不说话就能完成 |
[36:30] | Remember when I was giving birth to the twins | 还记得我生双胞胎时 |
[36:32] | and screaming in agony | 我痛苦地大喊大叫吗 |
[36:33] | because Porter was dragging my uterus out with him? | 因为波特正用力拉扯我的子宫 |
[36:36] | Well, I was more in the mood for sex then than I am now. | 比起现在 那时的我还有点性欲 |
[36:39] | Lynette… | 勒奈特 |
[36:41] | I’m your husband. | 我是你的丈夫 |
[36:42] | I have to find a way to connect to you somehow. | 我无论如何要找到方法同你交流 |
[36:45] | So we can have sex or we can talk. | 所以我们要么做爱 要么好好谈谈 |
[36:50] | Your call. | 你选 |
[36:54] | – Fine. Let’s have sex. – What? | -好吧 那就做爱 -什么 |
[36:57] | Yeah, let’s get this off. | 是的 来个了断 |
[36:58] | You’d rather have sex with me than talk to me? | 你宁可与我做爱 也不要和我聊聊 |
[37:01] | – Yep. – Hey… Ow! That hurts! | -是的 -太疼了 |
[37:04] | I said I’d have sex, I didn’t say I’d make love. | 我只是说性交 我可没说做爱 |
[37:06] | You want to play rough? Because I can play rough! | 你要玩野的吗 我可以满足你 |
[37:09] | Cut it out! | 别咬我 |
[37:10] | Sorry, I’ll try to be gentler as I move down south. | 对不起 往下移时我尽量温柔一些 |
[37:16] | OK, fine. You are mad at me! | 好了 你在生我的气 |
[37:19] | But name one thing that I have done to deserve it! | 但我为何落此下场 你好歹说出来 |
[37:23] | You had lunch with Rick. | 你和里克吃了午餐 |
[37:25] | You’re damn right I did! | 说得好 我是干过此事 |
[37:27] | I saw the security tape. What was I supposed to do? | 我看了录影带 我该怎么办 |
[37:30] | Pretend that nothing was going on? | 装作什么事情都没发生吗 |
[37:32] | Nothing was going on! He never touched me! | 什么事都没发生过 他连碰都没碰过我 |
[37:34] | And I wasn’t gonna sit around and wait until it did. | 但我不会坐以待毙 等他来摸你 |
[37:37] | I am glad that I made him quit. | 我很高兴让他辞职了 |
[37:39] | You didn’t make him quit. I fired him! | 你没让他辞职 是我炒了他 |
[37:42] | – You what? – The idiot told me he had feelings for me, | -你什么 -那个傻蛋告诉我 对我有感觉 |
[37:45] | which he never’d have done if you hadn’t pushed him! | 要是你不推波助澜 他绝不会干出此事 |
[37:47] | And now he’s gone. It’s all your fault! | 现在他走了 都是你的错 |
[37:50] | Ow! My back! | 我的背 |
[37:55] | Lynette? | 勒奈特 |
[37:59] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[38:09] | It’ll just be a few more minutes, Mrs. Scavo. | 斯加沃太太 一会儿就好 |
[38:12] | – The doctor’s looking at your CAT scan. – Thank you. | -医生在查看你的CAT扫描图 -谢谢 |
[38:12] | null | 计算机化X射线轴向分层造影 |
[38:16] | This whole thing is ridiculous. I bumped my head. | 这太荒唐了 我只是撞了头而已 |
[38:19] | Lynette, you were dizzy and throwing up. | 勒奈特 你有恶心晕眩的症状 |
[38:22] | – Can’t be too careful. – Well, I feel just fine now. | -小心为妙 -我现在好多了 |
[38:30] | When Rick said he had feelings for you… | 当里克告诉你 他对你有感觉时 |
[38:34] | …what did you say? | 你怎么回答的 |
[38:37] | I said that it was totally inappropriate, and then I fired him. | 我说这实在是太不合适了 然后我炒了他 |
[38:46] | Do you have feelings for him, Lynette? | 你对他有感觉吗 勒奈特 |
[38:51] | Do you have feelings for Rick? | 你对里克有感觉吗 |
[38:55] | I would never cheat on you. You know that. | 我不会对你出轨道的 这你知道 |
[38:58] | That’s not what I asked. | 你别答非所问 |
[39:03] | Did you fall for him? | 你对他有感觉 |
[39:16] | Oh, God. | 我的上帝 |
[39:20] | Nothing happened. He’s gone. It’s over. | 什么事都没发生 他走了 结束了 |
[39:24] | Don’t tell me it’s over. | 别告诉我结束了 |
[39:25] | We’ve been fighting for this all week. | 我们为此吵了一整个礼拜 |
[39:27] | You miss him, don’t you? | 你想他 是不是 |
[39:30] | – Don’t do this. – Damn. | -别这样 -见鬼 |
[39:38] | Not now. I can’t. | 现在不行 |
[39:43] | – Mrs. Scavo? – That’s me. | -斯加沃太太 -是我 |
[39:47] | I’ll be back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[39:48] | Actually, I’d rather have you both come in for this. | 其实 我想同时告诉你俩 |
[39:59] | – Is it a concussion? – No, it’s just a bruise. | -是不是脑震荡 -不 只是撞伤而已 |
[40:02] | Oh, good. | 那好啊 |
[40:06] | But I noticed something in your CAT scan that concerns me. | 但我在CAT扫描中发现了一些东西 有点担忧 |
[40:11] | You have a few swollen lymph nodes in your neck. | 你有几处颈部淋巴结肿大 |
[40:11] | null | 肿瘤有已经转移到淋巴结的可能 |
[40:14] | – I want to send you in for a biopsy. – A biopsy? Why? | -我要再给你做个活体检验 -活体检验 为何 |
[40:19] | Have you noticed any change in your appetite lately? | 你最近胃口有什么变化吗 |
[40:22] | Any fatigue, fevers? | 有否易疲劳 发烧之类的 |
[40:24] | Stop, just stop. What is it you think I have? | 别说了 你到底认为我得了什么病 |
[40:29] | I don’t want you to panic. This can be any number of things. | 我不想引起你恐慌 有好几种可能性 |
[40:33] | Is one of them cancer? | 会是癌症吗 |
[40:36] | It could be lymphoma. | 有可能是淋巴肿瘤 |
[40:38] | We’re hoping the biopsy will rule that out. | 我们希望活体检验能够给出结果 |
[40:45] | If you look at the CAT scan, | 如果你看一下CAT扫描图 |
[40:50] | you can see this white area here stands out. | 这里有突出的白色区域 |
[40:54] | These are called submandibular lymph nodes. | 这些叫做下颌下淋巴结 |
[41:00] | Lymphoma can vary according to the type of cell | 根据肿瘤和增生的细胞不同类型 |
[41:03] | that multiplies, and how the cancer presents itself. | 淋巴瘤可有多种形式 |
[41:05] | There are two types, | 通常有两种 |
[41:07] | Hodgkin’s and Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. | 霍奇金淋巴瘤和非霍奇金淋巴瘤 |
[41:17] | From the moment we wake up in the morning, | 从早晨苏醒的那一刻起 |
[41:20] | till our head hits the pillow at night, | 直到夜晚伴枕进入梦乡 |
[41:23] | our lives are filled with questions. | 我们的生活 充满着疑问 |
[41:29] | Is it morning yet? | 是早上了吗 |
[41:31] | Most are easily answered and soon forgotten. | 大多数容易回答 也很快忘却 |
[41:35] | Not yet, sweetheart. You go back to sleep now. | 还不是 甜心 继续睡吧 |
[41:39] | But some questions are much harder to ask, | 但有些问题却很难启齿 |
[41:42] | because we’re so afraid of the answer. | 因为我们惧怕听到答案 |
[41:48] | Will I be around to watch my children grow up? | 我能够伴随我的孩子们健康成长吗 |
[41:54] | Am I making a mistake by marrying this man? | 我和这个男人结婚是个错误吗 |
[42:01] | Could he ever truly love me? | 他会与我坠入爱河吗 |
[42:08] | And what happens when we ask ourself the hard question, | 当我们向自己提出艰涩的疑问 |
[42:12] | and get the answer we’d been hoping for? | 并获知所期待的答案时 |
[42:18] | Well, that’s when happiness begins. | 幸福 就此伊始 |