时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Orson’s secret came out. | 奥森的秘密曝光 |
[00:05] | So you don’t know that your husband tried to kill Mike? | 你竟然不知道你丈夫曾要谋杀迈克? |
[00:08] | And Bree couldn’t forgive him. | 布里无法原谅他 |
[00:13] | Lynette’s stepdaughter Kayla… | 莱内特的继女凯拉… |
[00:15] | never adjusted to being part of their family… | 总是不愿融入这个家庭 |
[00:18] | but I’m never gonna love her,and you can’t make me. | 我永远不会爱她 你也强迫不了我 |
[00:21] | And Dylan reconnected with her real father. | 迪伦和亲生父亲再度相逢 |
[00:24] | I’d like to have a relationship with you, | 我好想和你保持父女之情 |
[00:27] | but if your mom is still scared of me, I don’t wanna upset her again. | 但如果你妈妈还害怕我, 我也不想再烦她 |
[00:30] | I don’t have to tell her. | 我不用告诉她 |
[00:38] | It happens in every marriage. | 每段婚姻都如此 |
[00:42] | Couples accumulate lovely things– | 夫妻俩收集小玩意 |
[00:45] | things that make a house a home. | 让屋子更像温馨的爱巢 |
[00:50] | But when the home is broken,these things must be divided. | 但当爱巢破裂时 这些东西也要跟着分家 |
[00:55] | The most dignified way | 而最有尊严的方式就是 |
[00:57] | to do this is for each spouse | 夫妇双方 |
[00:59] | to keep what is most important to them. | 保留对自己最重要的东西 |
[01:03] | And bree and orson hodge were nothing… | 布里和奥森则不会别的… |
[01:07] | if not dignified. | 只会严肃循事 |
[01:09] | I assume you’ll want the pewter cat. | 我猜你想要那个白镴猫 |
[01:13] | That was my gift to you. | 那是我送你的礼物 |
[01:14] | You adored it,as I recall. | 我记得你很喜欢它 |
[01:15] | That’s why I’m giving you the choice. | 所以我才让你做选择 |
[01:22] | And what about that Hummel from your aunt? | 那你姑姑送的这件大黄蜂呢?(Hummel:丹麦运动服饰品牌) |
[01:24] | It’s ugly as sin | 虽然奇丑无比 |
[01:25] | but she insists that it’s valuable. | 但她非说价值连城 |
[01:27] | You keep it. Keep everything. | 你留着吧 把所有东西都留着 |
[01:30] | There’s only one thing in this house that I want. | 这间房子里 只有一件东西我想要 |
[01:32] | I know,but I’m the one thing you can’t have. | 我知道 但是你不可能拥有的就是我 |
[01:35] | Please,you have to forgive me. | 求求你 务必原谅我 |
[01:37] | Orson,every wife understands | 奥森 妻子们都知道 |
[01:39] | that her husband will make a few mistakes– | 她的丈夫会犯错误 |
[01:41] | a forgotten anniversary,the occasional harsh word, | 忘记结婚纪念日 偶尔出口伤人 |
[01:44] | but we all have to draw the line somewhere, | 但妻子都有个限度 |
[01:46] | and I’m drawing mine at the attempted | 我的限度就是 |
[01:48] | murder of my best friend’s husband. | 意图谋杀我闺蜜的丈夫 |
[01:50] | Bree,if I could open up my heart | 布里 如果我能敞开心扉 |
[01:52] | and show you how sorry I am, I would. But I can’t. | 向你展示我有多后悔 我会的.但是我没办法 |
[01:55] | There must be something else I could do. | 肯定还有什么别的方法可以挽救的 |
[02:02] | There is one thing. | 有一种方法 |
[02:04] | Name it. | 你说吧 |
[02:07] | Turn yourself in to the police. | 向警察自首 |
[02:09] | But the statute of limitations hasn’t run out. | 但诉讼时效还没有过 |
[02:12] | They would arrest me. | 他们会逮捕我 |
[02:13] | And you’d probably go to prison. – Yes,I could go away for years. | – 你可能会进监狱 – 是呀 我可能要坐好几年的牢 |
[02:16] | Exactly,and if you could muster that kind of moral courage, | 的确 如果你有勇气做到这一点 |
[02:19] | I think I could forgive you. | 我想我就可以原谅你了 |
[02:23] | Oh,come on. | 哦 拜托 |
[02:25] | I promise I’ll wait for you. | 我保证我会等你的 |
[02:30] | Bree… | 布里… |
[02:32] | I can’t go to prison. | 我不能去坐牢 |
[02:37] | Very well. | 很好 |
[02:43] | So do you want the cat or not? | 你到底要不要这只猫? |
[02:46] | Inny separation | 在每一场离别中 |
[02:49] | it’s only fair that each spouse get to keep what is most important to them. | 夫妇只有保留对自己最重要的东西才能叫作公平 |
[02:56] | That’s how Bree hodge got to keep her pewter cat… | 这也就是为什么布里会保留那只白镴猫… |
[03:01] | and Orson Hodge got to hold on to… | 而奥森·霍奇则得到了… |
[03:06] | his freedom. | 他的自由 |
[03:19] | The suburbs are flush with a certain kind of fool. | 社区里到处都有一种傻瓜 |
[03:23] | You know the type– | 就是那一种 |
[03:25] | the man who opens his door to total strangers… | 为陌生人开门的男人… |
[03:29] | the woman who never uses her latch. | 从来不用插梢的女人 |
[03:34] | It never occurs to them | 他们从来没有想过 |
[03:36] | that letting someone into their home… | 让某人走进他们的家门… |
[03:39] | means letting them into their lives. | 就等于把他们请进了自己的生活中 |
[03:43] | Hi,I’m Ellie.I understand you got a room to rent. | 嗨 我是埃利 我得知你们有一件房间要出租 |
[03:46] | Yeah,come on in. | 是啊 进来吧 |
[03:48] | So because of my husband’s disability, | 因为我丈夫双目失明 |
[03:50] | our financial situation has changed, | 我们经济变得拮据 |
[03:52] | and we have this big house. | 只剩这间房子了 |
[03:53] | Well,it’s an amazing place,and I love the room. | 这里真漂亮 我很喜欢这个房间 |
[03:56] | I can’t believe it’s still available. | 没想到能租到 |
[03:57] | Well,you know…anyhow,uh,you have a great credit score. | 你知道….话说回来 你的信誉记录不错 |
[04:03] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,what was that? | 哇 哇 哇 哇 那是什么意思? |
[04:05] | What was what? | 什么是什么意思? |
[04:07] | Ellie,did she just give me a dirty look? | 埃莉 她是不是对我摆臭脸了? |
[04:12] | yeah,I thought so. | 是的 我就知道 |
[04:15] | I’m sorry,Ellie. | 对不起 埃莉 |
[04:16] | There’s been some tension between my husband and me. | 我先生和我之间有点小紧张 |
[04:19] | See,the truth is,we could’ve had the room rented by now | 如果不是我丈夫有狂想症 |
[04:22] | if my husband wasn’t so paranoid. | 这房子早就租出去了 |
[04:24] | Why,because I wouldn’t let the swedish bodybuilder move in? | 为什么? 就因为我没租给那个瑞典健身男? |
[04:27] | You’re as blind as a fruit bat. | 你现在瞎得就像一只狐蝠 |
[04:28] | How would you know if he’s a bodybuilder? | 你怎么知道他是个健美先生? |
[04:30] | I brushed up against him.I felt his bicep.It was huge. | 我碰了他一下 感觉到了他的二头肌 很大的 |
[04:34] | That wasn’t his bice | 那不是他的二头肌 |
[04:35] | why do you think he rushed out of here? | 要不你觉得他怎么会马上就搬走了呢? |
[04:38] | Okay,I normally dig this sort of interpersonal stuff, | 好吧 通常我愿意倾听这些八卦 |
[04:42] | but I have a class in 20,so back to me? | 但是我20分钟后还有课 所以能谈正题么? |
[04:46] | You’re right,Ellie. | 你说得对 埃莉 |
[04:47] | My husband was totally inappropriate. | 我丈夫真是不识相 |
[04:49] | So a class? Are you a teacher? -Actually,I’m an art student. | – 要上课? 你是老师? – 实际上 我是学绘画的 |
[04:53] | My life was working pretty well, | 我的生活一直不错 |
[04:55] | and so I decided to junk it | 所以我打算毁了它 |
[04:56] | and learn how to paint fruit.It’s,uh,stupid,right? | 来学如何画水果 很傻 对吧? |
[05:00] | No it’s gutsy. | 才不会 你很勇敢 |
[05:03] | Well,we like you,Ellie, | 我们挺喜欢你的 埃莉 |
[05:06] | and if you have first and last months’ rent, | 如果你打算租全年 |
[05:08] | we’d like you even more. – Fantastic. | – 我们会更喜欢你的 – 没问题 |
[05:10] | I just hit the bank,so do you mind cash? | 我刚去了银行 你介意我付现金么? |
[05:13] | Oh,no,I love cash. Cash and I go way back. | 哦 不介意 我喜欢现金 现金和我是老朋友了 |
[05:19] | So are you okay with this, | 你满意么 |
[05:20] | or do you need to grope her,too? | 是否需要摸一下她? |
[05:22] | So that really wasn’t the guy’s arm? | 那真的不是那家伙的胳膊么? |
[05:25] | It had an elbow. | 还有手肘呢 |
[05:30] | Is this the clean pile? | 这一堆是干净的盘子吗? |
[05:33] | ‘Cause I’m not seeing it! | 我可没看出来 |
[05:34] | You know what? Do ’em all again. | 听着 重洗一遍 |
[05:36] | This time,use a little elbow grease. | 这次用点力 |
[05:41] | How are they doing? | 他们干得怎么样? |
[05:42] | They are not suffering enough for my taste. | 在我看来 这些还不够艰苦 |
[05:44] | Are you sure that washing dishes is the right punishment? | 你确定刷盘子是最好的惩罚方式? |
[05:48] | Well,gee,I’m kind of at a loss here,Tom. | 我也搞不清楚了 汤姆 |
[05:49] | Dr. Spock didn’t have a chapter on how to punish your kids | 斯波克医生的书里没介绍怎么惩罚 |
[05:52] | for burning down a building. | 纵火的孩子 |
[05:54] | I just don’t feel like we’re handling this right. | 我只是觉得我们处理的方式不对头 |
[05:57] | Maybe we should take ’em to therapy. | 也许咱们该带他们去看心理医生 |
[06:00] | Tom,they’re not serial killers. | 汤姆 他们又不是杀人狂 |
[06:02] | They’re two little boys | 他们只是两个孩子 |
[06:04] | who were afraid their parents were breaking up. | 他们只是害怕父母会分开 |
[06:06] | But still… | 但是… |
[06:06] | No.We can handle this in-house. | 不 我们可以在家里解决这个问题 |
[06:09] | We can make sure they never do anything like this again. | 我们可以确保他们下不为例 |
[06:13] | Fine.We’ll try it your way. | 好吧 我们就听你的 |
[06:16] | But this next month | 但是接下来这一个月 |
[06:18] | is gonna be like boot camp for these guys. | 对这两个家伙来说就像是新兵训练营 |
[06:20] | they are going to be cleaning out the gutters, | 他们要清理水槽 |
[06:23] | taking out the trash,mowing the lawns. | 倒垃圾 修剪草坪 |
[06:25] | Wait a second. Those are your chores. | 等等 这些该你干的 |
[06:26] | No time to talk.Dinner shift’s starting. | 没时间说了 晚饭轮班开始了 |
[06:32] | okay,this is the place. | 好了 就是这里了 |
[06:34] | Oh,here,let me throw that away for you. | 给我吧 我帮你扔了 |
[06:36] | No,I’m not finished with it. | 不 我还没吃完呢 |
[06:39] | It’s a lamaze class. | 只是心理助产课程(无痛分娩) |
[06:40] | I guarantee you I will not be the only woman | 我敢肯定不会只有我手里 |
[06:42] | in there holding a chimichanga. | 拿着玉米煎饼的 |
[06:45] | It’s all couples. | 这么多对夫妻 |
[06:48] | I wish Mike didn’t have that rehab thing tonight. | 如果迈克今晚不用去戒瘾所多好 |
[06:51] | Do you want me to stay? I can skip the movie. | 用不用我留下来? 我可以不去看电影 |
[06:53] | oh,no,that’s okay.I’ll be fine. | 不 没事,我自己就行 |
[06:56] | Okay. Have fun. | 好吧 玩得开心点 |
[07:12] | quit eyeing it. I ain’t sharing. | 别看了 我不给你吃 |
[07:16] | Okay,don’t talk. Just listen. | 好的 别说话 听我说 |
[07:18] | Remember last year when I brought up dad’s new girlfriend, | 还记得去年我提到老爸的新女朋友 |
[07:20] | and you said you never wanted to hear another word | 而你说再也不想听 |
[07:21] | about one of his skanks again? – Yeah. | – 我提到他任何一个贱女人吗? – 是的 |
[07:25] | Okay,well,I just spotted them in the hallway, | 好吧 我刚才在走廊上看到他们了 |
[07:27] | and there’s something you should know. | 有一件事得告诉你 |
[07:32] | Oh- My god. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[07:35] | Okay,you’re all caught up. -He got his skank pregnant,and you didn’t tell me? | – 好吧 你都看到了 – 他把那贱人肚子搞大了 你竟然没告诉我? |
[07:38] | I tried,remember? I said,”dad and Marisa are about to–“ | 我想说来着 还记得不? 我说”老爸和玛丽莎就要…” |
[07:40] | and then you stopped me,and then you said, | 然后你就打断我了 接着你说 |
[07:42] | “talk to the hand,” and I said,”no one says that anymore”– – okay,I get it. | 你说”别跟我说” 我说”那我不提了” – 好吧 我知道了 |
[07:44] | One more thing. They’re married. See ya. | 还有一件事 他们结婚了 拜拜 |
[07:47] | Susie Q.What a small world! | 苏西Q 世界真小啊! |
[07:51] | Look how fat you are. | 瞧你肥的 |
[07:54] | Hello,Karl. | 你好 卡尔 |
[07:56] | Marisa,this is Susan,my ex-wife. | 玛丽莎 这是苏珊 我的前妻 |
[07:59] | Hello. It’s so nice to finally meet…you. | 你好 很高兴终于和你…见面了 |
[08:04] | Honey,I-I’m gonna go sign us in and get us a couple mats. | 亲爱的 我去登记 拿两个垫子 |
[08:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:10] | Can you believe this? | 你相信吗? |
[08:11] | What are the chances we’d end up having more kids,huh? | 我们俩现在又都要有孩子了真难以置信 不是吗? |
[08:14] | Especially you. – What does that mean? | – 特别是你 – 你说那话是什么意思? |
[08:17] | – I’m just saying,most eggs your age don’t take. | – 我是说 像你这种年龄通常怀不上了 |
[08:20] | Power to you. | 是你的魔力啊 |
[08:21] | Okay,clearly,this is not going to work. | 好吧 说明白点 我们不能在同一个班里 |
[08:23] | So why don’t you take your child bride | 你为什么不领着你的未成年老婆 |
[08:25] | and find another class? | 去找别的班? |
[08:26] | I know. She’s young.Makes you wanna have work done,huh? | 我知道 她很年轻 你是不是想马上去整整? |
[08:30] | Or should I say,more work done? – The only work | – 或者应该说 多整整? (指减肥) – 我唯一做的就是 |
[08:34] | I’ve had done was getting 185 pounds of ugly fat sucked out of my house. | 把一个185磅的一身肥肉的丑八怪赶出了我家 |
[08:38] | You’re jealous. I get it. | 你吃醋了 我知道了 |
[08:39] | She’s gorgeous,funny,a law professor. | 她是个漂亮 风趣的法律教授 |
[08:44] | Oh,no,no,no,th-those are not the legs of a law professor. | 哦 不不 那两条腿可不像是法学教授的 |
[08:47] | Not that she needs to work. | 她又不需要工作 |
[08:48] | I just made partner at my firm. Thanks. | 我刚刚成为了我事务所的合伙人 谢谢 |
[08:50] | I keep telling her,”slow down. | 我老是跟她说 “慢慢来” |
[08:53] | “If you need something to do, | “如果你真想干点什么 |
[08:54] | why not oversee the remodel of our new skI chalet?” | 为什么不把我们的滑雪小屋重新装修一下?” |
[09:00] | Well,I better get back to Marisa. | 我要回去找玛丽莎了 |
[09:02] | And by the way,you’re dripping. | 还有 你的东西在滴水(暗指她流口水) |
[09:18] | Bye,Mom. I’m leaving. | 再见 妈妈 我走了 |
[09:19] | Be home by 10:00. | 10点以前记得回来 |
[09:21] | 10:00? But it’s almost 8:00 now. | 10点? 现在都快8点了 |
[09:22] | Yes,and it’s also a school night. | 没错 你明天还要上学 |
[09:26] | fine.Introduce me to this boy, | 好吧,跟那个男孩介绍一下我 |
[09:28] | and we’ll talk about king your curfew later. | 我们等会再说宵禁的事 |
[09:32] | Yeah,maybe some other night. | 好吧 以后有机会再说吧 |
[09:33] | Sweetie,i’m gonna have to meet him eventually. | 宝贝 我最后总会见到他的 |
[09:36] | It’s just…I don’t even know if I like him yet. | 只是…我还不知道我到底喜不喜欢他 |
[09:40] | When I do,you can meet him. | 当我确定了以后 你就可以见他了 |
[09:43] | I’ll be home by 10:00. | 我10点以前回来 |
[09:49] | – hey,dad. | 嘿 老爸 |
[09:50] | – Hey,princess. | – 嘿 小公主 |
[09:51] | Let’s go. I’m starving. | 我们走吧 我饿死了 |
[09:57] | Honey,I can’t find my nail file.Have you seen it? | 亲爱的 我的指甲锉不见了 你看见了吗? |
[10:00] | Is that some kind of joke? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[10:03] | Oh,right.I keep forgetting you’re useless. | 哦 对的 我总是忘记你现在是废物了 |
[10:06] | I’m gonna see if Ellie has one. | 我去看看埃莉有没有 |
[10:12] | Hey,Ellie,you got a sec? | 嘿 埃莉 你有空吗? |
[10:14] | Be right there. | 马上就来 |
[10:17] | hey,what’s up? | 嘿 什么事? |
[10:18] | hey, uh…oh,I’m sorry. | 嘿 呃… 我很抱歉 |
[10:21] | I didn’t know you were…tertaining. | 我不知道你在…接待客人 |
[10:25] | Hey,I’m Gaby.Solis. | 嘿,我是加布.索利斯 |
[10:28] | Hey | 嘿 |
[10:29] | Um,so what do you need? | 有什么可以帮你的吗? |
[10:31] | Oh,you know what? It can wait. | 哦 以后再说 |
[10:33] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[10:41] | okay,that was weird. | 好吧 太奇怪了 |
[10:43] | What? | 怎么了? |
[10:45] | Earlier tonight,I saw a guy coming out of Ellie’s room, | 今晚早些时候 我看到有个男人从埃莉的房间出来 |
[10:48] | so I assumed it was her boyfriend, | 所以我以为那个是她男友 |
[10:49] | but just now I caught her in there with another guy. | 但是刚才我看见她房里有另一个男人 |
[10:52] | Okay.So we have two tramps living in our house. | 好吧,现在我们家有两个荡妇了 |
[10:57] | That was for the “useless” comment,wasn’t it? | 你这算是对刚才我说你是废物的报复? |
[10:59] | And it felt good. | 对的 而且感觉爽歪歪 |
[11:05] | oh,it sounds like he’s leaving. | 我听见他好象要走了 |
[11:08] | I hope it’s not ’cause of me. | 希望不是因为我的缘故 |
[11:11] | Maybe I should go apologize. | 也许我应该去道歉 |
[11:28] | okay,there may be two tramps in this house | 好吧 也许这里是有两个荡妇 |
[11:30] | but only one of ’em is getting paid. | 可是只有一个被付了钱 |
[11:37] | hey,Lynette. | 嘿 莱内特 |
[11:38] | Ida’s cat got out again.You haven’t seen him,have ya? | 艾达的猫又跑出来了 你看见没? |
[11:40] | No,sorry.I hope you find him. | 没有 抱歉 希望你能找到 |
[11:42] | Well,if he’s anything like Ida,he’ll wander into my house drunk | 如果它和艾达一样的话,它就会在演”指路明灯”的时候(日间肥皂剧) |
[11:45] | the next time “Guiding Light” is on. | 醉醺醺的跑进来了 |
[11:50] | wait. Hold on. I have to fix this. | 等一下 我得修好这个 |
[11:55] | This is so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[11:57] | Yeah,I know. I hate her. | 是呀 我知道 恨死她了 |
[12:00] | How come she’s not in trouble? | 她怎么会没事? |
[12:02] | Because we started the fire,you idiot, | 因为是我们放的火 笨蛋 |
[12:03] | so now we have to be punished. | 所以现在我们要受罚 |
[12:06] | I know,but it was her idea! – Boys? | – 我知道 但那是她的主意呀 – 伙计们? |
[12:12] | Who are you talking about? | 你们在说谁? |
[12:19] | Kayla? | 凯拉? |
[12:21] | Can I speak to you for a second? | 我能和你说两句话吗? |
[12:23] | I guess. | 我想可以 |
[12:25] | I need to ask you something, | 我有件事要问你 |
[12:26] | and I want you to tell me the truth,okay? | 我要你对我坦白 好吗? |
[12:32] | Did you have anything to do | 瑞克饭店火灾事件 |
[12:33] | with the fire at rick’s restaurant? | 和你有没有关系? |
[12:36] | Did someone say I did? | 有人说和我有关吗? |
[12:38] | I’m looking for a “yes” or “no” answer here. | 你只要回答”是”或者”不是”就行 |
[12:43] | I didn’t start the fire. | 我没有放火 |
[12:44] | No,the twins did,but they say it was your idea. | 不 是双胞胎放的 但是他们说是你的主意 |
[12:50] | It was a joke. | 我开了个玩笑 |
[12:51] | I didn’t think they’d actually do it. | 我没想到他们真的会照做 |
[12:53] | Kayla… | 凯拉… |
[12:54] | why would you even joke about something like that? | 你干嘛要开那种玩笑? |
[12:59] | We heard you and daddy talking about | 我们听到你和老爸说 |
[13:01] | how Rick wanted to take you away. | 瑞克很想把你带走 |
[13:03] | Porter was so mad.He wanted to blow rick up. | 波特很生气 他想给瑞克点颜色看看 |
[13:06] | Preston told him he could use dynamite. | 普雷斯顿告诉他可以用炸药 |
[13:08] | I told them that was stupid. | 我说太愚蠢了 |
[13:10] | No one has dynamite in their house. | 没有人家里有炸药的 |
[13:14] | But everyone has matches. | 但是每个人家里都有火柴的 |
[13:17] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你知道自己做了什么事吗? |
[13:19] | Someone could have been killed. | 有人可能会丧命的 |
[13:21] | But they weren’t. | 但是没人死呀 |
[13:22] | But it doesn’t matter! | 那不是重点! |
[13:24] | Intentionally setting a fire is a very serious crime. | 蓄意放火是一项很严重的罪名 |
[13:29] | Don’t you get that? | 你难道不明白吗? |
[13:31] | I do. | 我知道 |
[13:33] | That’s why I think it’s good you’re punishing the twins. | 所以我觉得你惩罚双胞胎是对的 |
[13:36] | They’re really bad kids, | 他们真是坏孩子 |
[13:39] | and they need to learn. | 他们得吸取教训 |
[14:02] | I told you we’d be overdressed. | 我跟你说我们打扮过分了 |
[14:04] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 这么做没什么错 |
[14:05] | It shows our respect for lamaze, | 这代表我们对心理助产 |
[14:07] | and,you know,the whole birthing process. | 你知道 还有整个生育过程的尊重 |
[14:12] | Or it’s that your ex-husband’s here. | 或者是因为你前夫在这里 |
[14:15] | Karl? Is he here? – Oh,what a freakish… | 卡尔? 他在这? – 哦,真诡异 |
[14:19] | Don’t even bother. | 不必装了 |
[14:20] | Why didn’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不直接告诉我? |
[14:22] | ‘Cause I knew you’d make us switch to another class. | 因为我知道你会让我们换班 |
[14:23] | Last time I was here, | 上次我来的时候 |
[14:24] | Karl kept throwing his perfect life in my face, | 卡尔就一个劲给我讲他生活多完美 |
[14:26] | and I just wanted to come back here | 我只是想回来这里 |
[14:28] | and show him that we were doing well,too. -Hence the sport coat. | 证明给他看我们也过得很好 – 因此才穿休闲外套 |
[14:32] | “Hence.” That’s classy. | “因此” 真是优雅 |
[14:33] | Say a lot of “hence” when we see him. | 见到他多说点”因此” |
[14:36] | Susan,I’m not gonna lie about who I am. | 苏珊 关于我是谁我不想说谎 |
[14:37] | I’m not asking you to lie.I’m just saying spin. | 我不是让你说谎,我就是让你编几句话 |
[14:40] | Why won’t you spin? – I don’t know. | – 为什么你不编? – 我不知道 |
[14:42] | Hey,plumber! Somebody clog a toilet? | 嘿 管道工! 有人厕所堵了吗? |
[14:48] | I’m in. | 我编 |
[14:50] | Hey,guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[14:51] | Mike,you remember Karl? | 迈克 你记得卡尔吗? |
[14:53] | And this is Karl’s wife Marisa. – Hello. | – 这是卡尔的妻子玛丽莎 – 你好 |
[14:57] | So how’s things going? | 最近如何? |
[14:59] | You still spending most of your time with your head under a sink? | 你还是经常埋头在水槽下面工作? |
[15:02] | Actually,I hired a couple of guys, | 实际上 我雇了几个人 |
[15:05] | and they do all the work. | 他们替我工作 |
[15:05] | I just sit back and cash the checks, | 我只管坐着收钱 |
[15:08] | hence the sport coat. | 因此才穿休闲外套 |
[15:09] | Yeah,you guys look fantastic.I feel like such a slob. | 是的 你们看起来气色很好 而我相比之下好懒散 |
[15:13] | Kind of overdressed,aren’t you? | 穿的有点太讲究了 不觉得吗? |
[15:14] | Well,after this,we have a big party to go to. | 喔 之后我们要参加一个盛大的派对 |
[15:16] | Yeah,our social life is just crazy these days. | 对 最近 我们的应酬多得不可开交 |
[15:20] | Seems like every night we have some fancy party. – Just bananas. | – 似乎每晚都有一些豪华派对 – 总之就是很疯狂 |
[15:24] | why don’t you ever take me out? | 你怎么从不带我出去玩? |
[15:26] | Hey,at least I didn’t ditch you on the first day | 嘿 至少我没在助产课的第一天 |
[15:27] | of lamaze class. | 放你鸽子 |
[15:29] | I didn’t ditch Susan.I was getting my 30-day chip. | 我没有放苏珊鸽子 我当时去拿我的”30天清醒纪念章”了(表示进勒戒所30天) |
[15:34] | What,you’re like an alkie? | 什么 你是个酒鬼? |
[15:37] | Drugs,actually. Prescription drugs. | 是药物 其实是 处方药 |
[15:40] | But I went through rehab, | 但我去了戒毒所 |
[15:41] | and I’m clean now. | 现在已经彻底戒了 |
[15:44] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[15:46] | okay,people,time to get started.Take your seats. | 好了 大家开始吧 各就各位 |
[15:52] | so your hubby’s been in rehab? | 这么说你老公进过戒毒所? |
[15:54] | That’s just bananas. | 还真是疯狂 |
[16:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:03] | Turns out the whole thing was Kayla’s idea. | 结果整件事都是凯拉的主意 |
[16:07] | Well,I guess Porter and Preston | 喔 我想波特和普雷斯顿有 |
[16:07] | have a new dishwashing buddy,huh? | 新的同伴一起洗碗了 不是吗? |
[16:11] | Mm,no. | 不行 |
[16:12] | I think it goes a little further than that. | 我认为事情比想象的要复杂 |
[16:15] | I think we have | 我想我们有了一个 |
[16:15] | a seriously troubled young girl. | 有严重问题的年轻女孩 |
[16:19] | She needs…professional help. | 她需要…专业的帮助 |
[16:24] | Like therapy? | 你是说心理治疗? |
[16:25] | You brought it up before,and in this case, | 之前你提过的 而鉴于现在的情况 |
[16:27] | I really don’t think we have a choice. | 我认为我们真的别无选择 |
[16:28] | Interesting.So the boys, | 真有意思. 男孩子们 |
[16:31] | who actually physically set the fire–they don’t need therapy, | 亲手放火的 他们不需要心理治疗 |
[16:34] | but kayla,who only talked about it–she does? | 但是凯拉,只是谈及此事而已 却要接受治疗? |
[16:36] | You didn’t see her. She just sat there, | 你没看到她刚才的样子 她坐在那里 |
[16:38] | playing with her doll with this kind of eerie calm. | 弄着她的洋娃娃 眼神冷静得可怕 |
[16:42] | Oh,she was calm. Yeah,better nip that in the bud. | 噢 她很不在意 是啊 最好扼杀在摇篮里 |
[16:46] | No,you’re missing my point. | 不 你误会我了 |
[16:47] | No,I get your point. | 不 我明白你的意思 |
[16:48] | There are different rules for my kid | 对待我的孩子有一个标准 |
[16:50] | than there are for yours. | 你的孩子则有另外的标准 |
[16:53] | Well…yeah. | 呃…是的 |
[16:56] | Think of what that poogirl has been through. | 想想那个可怜女孩的经历吧 |
[16:59] | And on top of that… | 再说… |
[17:02] | her mom was kind of a psycho. | 她妈妈也有点不正常 |
[17:06] | Okay,you are saying that Kayla is a psycho now. | 你的意思是凯拉也有精神问题 |
[17:10] | I am just saying,apple…tree. | 我只是说 苹果..苹果树 |
[17:15] | Maybe not so far. | 也许差不了多少 |
[17:16] | And I’m just saying,my daughter is fine. | 而我要说 我女儿没问题 |
[17:19] | No therapy. | 用不着心理治疗 |
[17:35] | Orson,what are you doing here? | 奥森,你在这干什么? |
[17:36] | Bree,it’s so good to see you.I have been doing some thinking. | 布里 见到你真好 我已经想过了 |
[17:40] | Yes,I can smell the thinking on your breath. | 没错 我能闻到你思考的气息 |
[17:43] | Are you insane,driving in this condition? | 你疯了 醉成这样还开车? |
[17:45] | No,I didn’t.I arrived sober,and I drank while I waited. | 不 我没醉 我开车来的时候没喝酒 等你的时候才喝的 |
[17:48] | I am a law-abiding man. | 我是个守法的公民 |
[17:50] | Except for the occasional hit-and-run. | 除了那起偶然的肇事逃逸 |
[17:52] | Ah,the incident.That’s what I’m here to talk about. | 啊 那件事 这正是我想和你说的 |
[17:57] | I am prepared to meet your condition | 我准备答应你的条件了 |
[17:58] | and go to the police. | 我去投案自首 |
[18:01] | you are? | 真的吗? |
[18:02] | Yes,I have it all figured out. | 是的 我全都想清楚了 |
[18:04] | The key is the sleepwalking.Susan saw it. | 关键在于梦游 苏珊看见过的 |
[18:08] | We’ll find a psychiatrist to testify | 我们找一位精神医师作证 |
[18:10] | that I was sleepwalking when I drove the car. | 我那天开车时在梦游 |
[18:12] | It’s brilliant! – No,it’s a pathetic fantasy fueled | – 这主意棒极了! – 不 这根本就是可悲的白日梦 |
[18:14] | by cowardice and amaretto sours. | 被怯懦和苦杏酒酿造出来的幻想 |
[18:17] | You committed a crime,Orson.Face it. | 你犯罪了 奥森 面对事实吧 |
[18:22] | Bree,I just want to come home.Please! | 布里 我只是想回家 求你了 |
[18:27] | Hey, I’m glad you two are patching things up, | 嘿 很高兴你们两个破镜重圆 |
[18:30] | but take the makeup sex inside. | 不过想亲热 还是到屋里去吧 |
[18:32] | Edie,would you do me a favor | 艾迪 能帮我个忙 |
[18:34] | and take Orson back to his apartment? | 把奥森送回他的公寓吗? |
[18:35] | I have to let my sitter go home. – Uh,all right.Hop in. | – 我得让保姆回家了 – 呃 好吧 进来吧 |
[18:40] | Oh,no,please.Don’t make me go back there. | 噢 不要这样 别让我回去 |
[18:44] | The other divorced men are trying to start a book club. | 其他离婚的男人正试图建立一个读书俱乐部。 |
[18:47] | Oh,for god sakes. | 受不了你了 |
[18:49] | You can sleep it off on my couch tonight. | 今晚你就在我家沙发上睡吧 |
[18:52] | now hitch up your skirt and get in. | 把衣服整整 上车吧 |
[18:54] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[18:59] | There have been men coming out of her room | 有男人从她的房间进进出出 |
[19:01] | at all hours of the night, | 整夜都是这样 |
[19:02] | and I saw her counting a wad of cash. | 而且我看到她在点一沓钞票 |
[19:05] | So long story short, | 所以长话短说 |
[19:06] | I need your help to get that hooker out of my housE. | 我需要你们帮忙把那妓女赶出我的房子 |
[19:10] | What do you want us to do? | 你想要我们做什么? |
[19:12] | Well,I’ve got no solid evidence, | 喔 我没有确凿的证据 |
[19:14] | and she’s got a lease. | 她又有租约 |
[19:15] | So,Bob,I was hoping you could “solicit” her services. | 所以鲍勃 我要你去”光顾”她的生意 |
[19:19] | That way I’ll have proof. | 这样我就有证据了 |
[19:21] | You do know I’m gay,right? | 你知道我是同性恋 是吧? |
[19:23] | Exactly.You people are theatrical, | 没错 你们很会演戏 |
[19:27] | and I need someone I can count on to give a decent performance. | 我需要信得过的人做一次不露破绽的表演 |
[19:30] | I don’t know. -I’ll do it. | 我不明白 – 让我来 |
[19:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:36] | Well,no offense. | 喔 无意冒犯 |
[19:37] | I just think Bob has a better shot at pulling it off. | 我只是觉得鲍勃成功的机率大一点 |
[19:41] | He’s a little more… | 他更有… |
[19:42] | butch. I know. | 男人味 我知道 |
[19:45] | You hear that,honey? | 你听到了 亲爱的? |
[19:46] | Please,the only way you’d be convincing as a straight guy | 拜托 想让人相信你是异性恋 |
[19:48] | is if you died and came back as a straight guy. | 除非死了再投胎 来世做个异性恋 |
[19:52] | I’m sorry. Who went to their senior prom with a girl? | 抱歉 谁高中时舞伴是女生? |
[19:56] | Yeah,Suzy Sellers,gay maker. | 对 你的舞伴是苏西·塞勒斯 同性恋制造者 |
[19:58] | If you’re looking for butch,you should know | 如果你要找有男人味的人,你应该要知道 |
[20:00] | that I played Tony in “west side story” | 我在《西区故事》里扮演托尼 |
[20:02] | to rave reviews. | 大受好评 |
[20:04] | He also made out with Officer Krupke | 中场休息时他还和”克拉基警官”(演员) |
[20:06] | during intermission. | 乱搞 |
[20:09] | Well,I really don’t care who does it. | 喔 我其实不在乎谁来做 |
[20:13] | Just get it done. | 帮我摆平就好 |
[20:15] | And…don’t wear that. | 还有…别穿那个 |
[20:23] | Never watch a c-section film | 千万别看剖腹产手术的片子 |
[20:25] | if you had a calzone for lunch. | 如果午饭吃的是披萨饺 |
[20:31] | Everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[20:34] | Did you have to tell Karl about rehab? | 你非得告诉卡尔戒毒的事吗? |
[20:36] | You said I didn’t have to lie. – Yeah,but that doesn’t mean | 你说过 我用不着说谎的 – 对 但这不意味着 |
[20:39] | you have to go blurting all our deepest darkest secrets. | 你可以大肆宣传我们最隐秘最黑暗的经历 |
[20:42] | it’s not dark. It’s part of who I am. | 这不算黑暗 这是我的一部分 |
[20:44] | Plus one of the first things they teach you in the program | 另外戒瘾的第一课 |
[20:46] | is it’s not healthy to keep secrets. | 就是”心存秘密 有害身心” |
[20:48] | Hence,the honesty. | 因此 要诚实 |
[20:49] | Oh,enough with the “hence.” | 别再说”因此”了 |
[20:52] | I’m just saying that some things are private, | 我只是说 一些事情是隐私 |
[20:55] | and I think that you can be honest | 我认为你可以诚实 |
[20:57] | without being inappropriate. | 但不要说不恰当的话 |
[20:59] | When I said it,his wife congratulated me. | 我刚才说的时候 她妻子祝贺了我 |
[21:02] | Did you notice that? | 你注意到了吗? |
[21:03] | And Karl made his happy monkey face. | 而卡尔幸灾乐祸地做了鬼脸 |
[21:05] | Did you notice that? | 你注意到了吗? |
[21:06] | You know what,Susan? | 你知道吗 苏珊? |
[21:08] | This reminds me of the battle I have to fight every day | 这个徽章提醒我以后的日子里 |
[21:10] | for the rest of my life. | 每天都要与自己战斗 |
[21:13] | That’s what’s important to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[21:14] | I don’t give a rat’s ass what your ex-husband thinks. | 我才不在乎你前夫怎么想 |
[21:30] | This isn’t Dr. Kagen’s office. | 这不是卡根医生的办公室 |
[21:31] | Well,actually,this is a different kind of doctor. | 事实上 这是另外一种医生的诊所 |
[21:33] | You know,the kind you can talk to? | 你知道的 那种你可以和他交谈的医生 |
[21:36] | You brought me to a shrink? – Well,I thought you might like | – 你带我看心理医生? – 喔 我想你会喜欢 |
[21:40] | to have a safe place where you could share your feelings. | 来到一个安全的地方 分享你的感受 |
[21:43] | You know? | 知道吗? |
[21:45] | With your mom’s death and moving in with us, | 你妈妈去世了 你搬来和我们一起住 |
[21:48] | you’ve been through a lot. | 这段时间 你经历了很多事 |
[21:50] | That was a long time ago.I’m fine. | 那是很久前的事了 我很好 |
[21:52] | Well,good, | 喔 好的 |
[21:53] | but sometimes when you go through hard things, | 但有时当你经历困难的事情时 |
[21:58] | it changes the way you think. | 它会改变你的思维方式 |
[22:00] | Maybe we have trouble telling the difference | 也许我们说不清楚 |
[22:02] | between what’s right and what’s wrong. | 什么是对的 什么是错的 |
[22:06] | I don’t have any trouble with that. | 我对此没有困扰 |
[22:07] | Actually,you do.That’s why you’re here. | 实际上 你有 这就是你来这里的原因 |
[22:09] | So let’s just wait and talk to the doctor,okay? | 我们等会和医生聊聊好吗? |
[22:22] | you know what,Lynette? | 知道吗 莱内特? |
[22:24] | Maybe I should talk to the doctor | 也许我是应该和医生谈谈 |
[22:25] | about right and wrong. | 关于是非的问题 |
[22:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:28] | Then maybe I should talk to the police. | 然后也许我应该和警察谈谈 |
[22:31] | What? No.Sweetie,we don’t need to do that. | 什么? 不 亲爱的 我们不用这样做的 |
[22:35] | Really? ‘Cause what the twins did is a crime. | 真的吗? 因为双胞胎兄弟们犯了罪 |
[22:38] | I mean,like you said,someone could’ve been killed. | 我的意思是 就像你说的那样有人可能因此被烧死 |
[22:41] | So if we don’t go to the police,wouldn’t that be wrong? | 那么如果我们不去报案 难道不是犯错吗? |
[22:46] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[22:47] | No,I do. | 不 我懂 |
[22:48] | If I have to talk to the shrink,I have to talk to the cops. | 如果我必须跟心理医生谈谈 我就必须也和警察谈谈 |
[22:55] | Hi. U must be Kayla.I’m all ready for you. | 嗨 你一定是凯拉 我已经为你准备好了 |
[23:00] | Actually,I think we’re okay. | 事实上 我觉得我们没事了 |
[23:03] | We…resolved our problems | 我们…只是坐在你的候诊室 |
[23:05] | just sitting in your waiting room. | 解决了我们的问题 |
[23:08] | Oh,you’re good. | 噢 你真是太厉害了 |
[23:10] | ‘Kay. So we’re gonna go. | 好了 我们得走了 |
[23:20] | Target in place.We’re a go. | 目标就位 我们行动吧 |
[23:23] | He’s coming out. | 他出来了 |
[23:30] | What is he wearing? | 他穿的什么? |
[23:33] | He looks like the lost member of WHAM! | 搞得跟威猛乐队退出的成员一样(WHAM:80年代摇滚乐队) |
[23:36] | He thinks the outfit makes him look straight. | 他以为这样穿可以让他显得比较直 |
[23:38] | Just be thankful I got the toothpick out of his mouth. | 你应该感激我从他嘴里把牙签弄出来 |
[23:44] | must he put his hand on his hip like that? | 他的手就非得这样插在腰上么 |
[23:47] | Butch up,for god sakes! | 男人点 拜托 |
[23:50] | What? What do you think I am? | 什么?你以为我是什么? |
[23:53] | What? | 什么? |
[23:54] | Oh,crap!Abort! Abort! | 该死 计划终止 收队 |
[23:58] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – You are a pig,and I’m gonna kick your ass. | – 对不起 对不起 – 你这只猪 我要狠狠教训你 |
[24:00] | Ellie,what are you doing? | 埃莉 你在干嘛 |
[24:03] | Your creepy neighbor–he came over here | 你的猥琐邻居 竟然说 |
[24:05] | and offered me money to sleep with him. -Gaby,tell her. | 要给我钱让我陪他睡觉 -加布 快告诉她 |
[24:09] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么? |
[24:11] | Uh,he did the same thing to me. | 他也对我做过同样的事 |
[24:14] | Perv! | 变态 |
[24:15] | Hey,that’s enough.Gaby,tell her,or I will. | 嘿 够了 加布 跟她说实话 要不我自己说了 |
[24:20] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[24:23] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[24:25] | I thought you were a hooker. | 我以为你是个妓女 |
[24:27] | So I had Lee proposition you so I could catch you in the act. | 所以我让李来光顾你 然后我就能捉奸在床 |
[24:32] | But guess what? You passed the test. | 结果呢 你通过测试了 |
[24:34] | everybody inside for margaritas. | 大家进来喝点玛格丽特吧 |
[24:42] | Ellie,wait.I made a mistake. | 埃莉 等等 是我错了 |
[24:45] | Can we please talk about this? | 我们能谈谈吗? |
[24:47] | Dude,you just told your neighbors that I’m a whore. | 老兄 你告诉你的邻居我是个妓女 |
[24:50] | Look at it from my point of view. | 试着从我的角度去想 |
[24:52] | You’re an attractive woman.Guys are coming and going. | 你是个有魅力的女人 男人在你身边进出 |
[24:55] | I saw you take money from one of ’em. | 我还看到你收其中一个人的钱 |
[24:57] | What am I supposed to think? | 我会想到什么呢? |
[25:03] | All right.You might as well know. | 好吧 或许你也该知道 |
[25:08] | I do tattoos. | 我是给人纹身的 |
[25:10] | You do what? | 什么? |
[25:11] | See,I’ve been working downtown, | 我以前是在市区工作的 |
[25:14] | null | 但是那个混账老板要抽70%的佣金 |
[25:18] | So I’m trying to earn enough cash | 所以我就努力赚钱 |
[25:21] | to finally open my own shop. | 然后自己开个店 |
[25:24] | You’ve been running a tattoo parlor out of my house? | 你在用我的房子做纹身生意? |
[25:26] | I know. I’m sorry I lied. | 我知道 我不该撒谎 |
[25:30] | I’ll be gone in the morning. | 我明天早上就走 |
[25:32] | Okay,Ellie,wait. | 埃莉 等等 |
[25:34] | You don’t have to go. – Are you sure? | 你不用搬走 – 真的吗? |
[25:36] | Because I have to keep doing my work to pay for school. | 因为我必须得赚钱付学费的 |
[25:39] | Well,I suppose I could look the other way for a few months. | 我想或许我可以再宽限几个月 |
[25:43] | It’s the least I could do for thinking you’re a whore. | 这是我作为把你当妓女最小的补偿了 |
[25:48] | Forgive me? | 能原谅我吗? |
[25:50] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[26:15] | Hi,Edie thanks again for helping me out last night. | 嗨 艾迪 再次感谢你昨晚帮我解围 |
[26:18] | Oh,no problem. | 不用客气 |
[26:20] | Orson’s car is still parked at my house. | 奥森的车还停在我家 |
[26:21] | Um,did he mention when he’d be coming back to pick it up? | 他有说什么时候回来开走吗? |
[26:25] | Well,why don’t you ask him yourself? He’s in the shower. | 要不你自己问他吧? 他洗澡呢 |
[26:30] | He spent the night here? | 他昨晚在你家? |
[26:31] | Apparently,he’s not a big fan of Fairview Towers, | 显然 他不喜欢住在美景酒店 |
[26:34] | and he was so drunk and whiny,I just let him ride my couch. | 他喝得醉醺醺的 又唠叨个不停 我只好让他在沙发上过夜 |
[26:37] | Well,um,just so you know,in the future, | 好了,嗯,你要知道,以后 |
[26:41] | I’not comfortable with that. This can’t happen again. | 我不喜欢这样 不能再有这种事了 |
[26:46] | Bree… | 布里… |
[26:47] | where are you getting at? | 你想哪里去了? |
[26:49] | Oh,I-I-I think you know. | 噢..我想你明白的 |
[26:52] | tell me anyway | 你就直说好了 |
[26:53] | just in case you’re not saying I’m a big slut. | 以免你不小心说我是荡妇 |
[26:55] | Oh,come on,Edie. | 拜托 艾迪 |
[26:57] | You know,Carlos Mike Karl– | 你知道的 卡洛斯 迈克 卡尔 |
[27:00] | you do have a way at picking at other women’s leftovers. | 你总有办法接手其他女人抛弃的男人 |
[27:02] | First of all,I am not attracted to Orson. | 首先 我对奥森没兴趣 |
[27:05] | I mean,that would be like having sex with pbs. | 会让我觉得是跟花生酱三明治做爱 |
[27:08] | And second,just because I don’t like your attitude, | 其次 因为我很讨厌你这种态度 |
[27:10] | I’m gonna let him stay as long as he wants. – Edie! | – 所以我打算让他爱留多久就多久 – 艾迪!! |
[27:13] | Days,weeks–might even let him hang my christmas lights. | 几天 几周 到圣诞节也无所谓 还可以帮我挂灯呢 |
[27:16] | Come on,Edie. Think of our friendship. | 别这样 艾迪 看在我们朋友一场的份上 |
[27:30] | How’d you expect me to react, Lynette? | 你想我会有什么反应 莱内特? |
[27:31] | You took her to therapy behind my back. | 你背着我带她去看医生 |
[27:33] | and I wouldn’t have done that unless I thought we had a serious problem, | 如果不是因为我觉得我们之间有很严重的问题 我是不会那样做的 |
[27:37] | which we do. – Why, because she threatened you? | 而事实正是如此 – 为什么啊 就因为她威胁你? |
[27:38] | Of course she did. You ambushed her. – Tom, it is one thing | – 她当然会了 因为你给她下套! – 汤姆 不愿意承认 |
[27:41] | not to want to admit something’s wrong with your kid. | 你的孩子有问题 是一回事 |
[27:43] | It’s another to just bury your head in the sand. | 但逃避现实可就是另一回事了 |
[27:45] | – Who’s burying their head in the sand? – You are. – No, no, no, no, | – 谁逃避了啊 – 就是你 – 不 不 |
[27:48] | There are opportunities that you can see that. – You’re distorting reality. | – 你早就该发现问题了 – 根本就是你在捏造事实 |
[27:51] | I’m not! | 我没有 |
[27:52] | What would be my agenda? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[27:53] | You can’t pull the crap like this. | 你不能这么做 |
[28:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[28:11] | I jumped off the rooF. It was awesome. | 我刚从屋顶跳下来 感觉太棒了 |
[28:13] | No way. | 不可能 |
[28:14] | Yeah. It was just like a parachute.You wanna try it? | 真的 跟背着降落伞一样 想要试试看么? |
[28:19] | But maybe it won’t work. | 万一不起作用呢 |
[28:21] | It will. I just did it. | 不会的 我刚试过了 |
[28:24] | If you want, I can show you. | 你们想的话 我给你们示范 |
[28:27] | Oh, wait. You’re in trouble. | 噢 等下 你们现在正受罚呢 |
[28:30] | You can’t. | 肯定不能玩的 |
[28:33] | Never mind. | 算了吧 |
[28:42] | – Your head in the sand. -No, You’re burying your head in the sand. | – 你逃避现实 – 不 逃避现实的人是你 |
[28:44] | – No.It is different. | – 不,不一样 |
[28:45] | There are so many opportunities that you could look and see.- No,Because you’re | 有那么多机会能够让你看清楚 -不,是你在 |
[28:47] | – what’s going on. – distorting reality. | – 到底是怎么回事 – 捏造事实 |
[28:48] | – I am not! – But you can’t pull crap like this, Lynette. | – 我没有 – 你不能这样信口胡说 勒奈特 |
[28:50] | Either you treat Kayla like she’s your own kid. – Come on.I do. | 你应该凯拉视如己出 – 我本来就当她是自己女儿 |
[28:54] | Mom! | 妈 |
[28:58] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! What happened? | 天啊 怎么回事? |
[29:01] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[29:03] | Porter, get down off that roof! – Get up. Up. | 波特 给我从屋顶上下来 – 起来 |
[29:07] | – It hurts. -Oh, we gotta take him to the hospital. | – 好疼啊 – 咱们得送他去医院 |
[29:09] | Okay, you stay here. You take care of the kids. – Okay. | – 好 你留下来看着孩子们 – 好 |
[29:11] | I will take him to the hospital. – All right | – 我送他去医院 – 好的 |
[29:13] | No, you–you both go. I got the kids. Go, go, go, go. | 不 你们一起送他去 我来看着孩子 快去 快去 |
[29:15] | – Thanks, Karen. Come here, buddy. – There. | – 谢谢你 凯伦 快上车 孩子 – 上车 |
[29:18] | It’s okay, sweetie. You’re gonna be just fine. | 没事的 亲爱的 你不会有事的 |
[29:20] | there. | 坐好 |
[29:39] | Hey, Susie. | 嗨 苏西 |
[29:40] | Where’s the plumber? | 水管工呢? |
[29:42] | Fishing a wedding ring out of some housewife’s grease trap? | 在主妇家的除油机里找结婚戒指吗? |
[29:45] | He’s not feeling well. | 他不舒服 |
[29:48] | I see Marisa isn’t here either. | 玛丽莎也不在嘛 |
[29:50] | Yeah, she got stuck at her book signing. | 没错 她忙着新书签售呢 |
[29:53] | She writes books, like you, | 她写书的 和你一样 |
[29:55] | only hers are for grown-ups and they sell. | 不过是写给大人看的 卖得也好 |
[29:58] | Okay, Karl, you win. You happy? | 好了 卡尔 你赢了 高兴了吧? |
[30:02] | What’s this about? | 这话是怎么说的啊 |
[30:05] | Just drop the act. You are so loving this. | 别装蒜了 你就喜欢这样 |
[30:08] | You ended up with the Miss America | 你最后是找了个 |
[30:09] | with a law degree, | 有法律学位的美国小姐 |
[30:11] | and I ended up with the pillhead plumber. | 而我却跟了个嗜药如命的水管工 |
[30:14] | Bravo. | 好极了 |
[30:15] | Damn it! Why won’t this unroll? | 该死的 怎么就是展不开 |
[30:20] | You know, Marisa’s not perfect. | 要知道 玛丽莎也不是那么完美 |
[30:23] | We have our problems like anyone else. | 我们也有自己难念的经 |
[30:25] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[30:28] | You guys live one day at a time? | 你们也是得过且过吗 |
[30:30] | Is your first thought when she’s late | 她回来晚了 你会一下就想到 |
[30:32] | that maybe she’s out using again or maybe she’s dead? | 她又出去嗑药了或者她已经死了吗? |
[30:38] | It just seems like everythingis so fragile right now, | 感觉一切随时都会崩溃 |
[30:43] | which is not the way you want it to be | 这对于要生孩子的人来说 |
[30:45] | when you’re about to have a baby. | 是绝对不希望的事 |
[30:54] | So you’re worried you might be | 所以你担心自己要和一个 |
[30:56] | having a kid with an unreliable guy. | 不可靠的男人有孩子? |
[30:58] | I get it. You did that once before. | 我明白 以前你也这样过 |
[31:01] | Uh, yeah. That guy was the worst. | 没错 那是个最糟糕的男人 |
[31:05] | wasn’t I, though? | 是说我么? |
[31:06] | I cheated, drank too much. | 对你不忠 烂醉如泥 |
[31:08] | I made that play for your cousin. | 我还勾引了你表妹 |
[31:11] | Oh, right, you didn’t know about that. | 噢 对 你不知道这事 |
[31:13] | That never happened. | 没追上 |
[31:14] | Anyway, I lied about every bit of it. | 总之呢 我这个人嘴里没一句实话 |
[31:18] | At least Mike’s trying to be honest. | 至少迈克在努力对你坦白 |
[31:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:23] | I just wish I could fast-forward through my life | 我只是希望人生能够快进 |
[31:25] | and see that everything ends up okay. | 让我看到一切都有个好结果 |
[31:29] | Hey, don’t tell the plumber this, | 嘿 别告诉那水管工我说过这话 |
[31:31] | but, uh… he’s a good guy. | 不过… 他人不错 |
[31:33] | I think he’s gonna be therfor you in a way | 他会好好照顾你的 |
[31:35] | that I never was. | 不像我那样 |
[31:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:42] | Which cousin? | 是哪个表妹? |
[31:45] | Oh, look, a model of the uterus. | 哦 那有个子宫模型 |
[31:50] | He’s a big, gray cat, so if you could just keep an eye out? | 是只大灰猫 注意一下好吗? |
[31:52] | Of course. – Actually, Karen, | 没问题 – 事实上 凯伦 |
[31:54] | when I’m done here, I could go try to find Toby for you.- Thanks,Bree. | 我忙完之后会帮你找托比的 -谢谢你 布里 |
[31:58] | I appreciate that. Oh, if you do find him, don’t look him in the eye. | 我很感激 如果你真的找到他 不要直视他的眼睛 |
[32:00] | It angries him up. | 会惹他发怒的 |
[32:05] | That’s very nice of you to help her, | 你还真是善良 |
[32:08] | and it’ll take your mind off of evething with Orson, too. | 这也会让你不用去为奥森烦心 |
[32:11] | I hope so. Truth is, I miss him. | 希望如此 实际上我很想念他 |
[32:14] | And I’ll probably let him come home eventually. | 可能最后我还是会让他回家 |
[32:16] | I just need to know he understands | 我只是希望他能明白 |
[32:18] | the gravity of what he did. | 他的行为有多严重 |
[32:20] | Well, I don’t know what he did, but be careful. | 我不知道他干了什么 不过小心点 |
[32:23] | Some men say they’re going to change, | 有的男人说自己会改变 |
[32:26] | and they can’t. | 但其实不会 |
[32:29] | Oh, hello, Dylan. You look lovely. | 你好 迪伦 你看上去真可爱 |
[32:32] | She has a date with a boy I haven’t met yet. | 她和一个我还没见过的男孩子有约会 |
[32:35] | It’s just a movie. It’s no big deal. | 只是看场电影 没什么大不了的 |
[32:37] | Be that as it may, it’s the,what, | 即便如此 已经是 |
[32:39] | third time you’ve gone out?I don’t even know his name. | 第三次约会了吧? 可我还不知道他名字 |
[32:43] | Mom, I told you. I’m not ready for you to meet him. | 妈 我说过了 我还没准备好把他介绍给你 |
[32:46] | When I am, you’ll know.- Good night, Mrs. Hodge. – Good night. | 到时候你就知道了 – 晚安 霍吉太太 – 晚安 |
[32:52] | Okay, back to business. | 好吧 言归正传 |
[32:54] | How do you feel about parker house rolls? | 你觉得帕克府卷(一种甜品)怎么样? |
[32:56] | I mean, personally, I think they’re played out. | 我个人觉得不太好 |
[32:58] | Actually, Bree, can we pick this up again tomorrow? | 其实呢 布里 我们明天再谈 好吗 |
[33:03] | Well, of course. Is everything all right? | 当然可以 没出什么事吧 |
[33:05] | Oh, yes. I just need to go spy on my daughter. | 没什么 只是得去跟踪我女儿 |
[33:09] | Ah, the key is to keep one car | 噢 诀窍就是要保持你和她之间 |
[33:11] | between yours and hers at all times. Have fun. | 永远隔着一辆车的距离 好好玩 |
[33:19] | Oh, we should probably get the check. | 我们可能该结帐了 |
[33:21] | I have to be back by 10:00. | 我10点前就得回家 |
[33:24] | We still have time for coffee? | 还有喝咖啡的时间么? |
[33:26] | I don’t wanna push it. Mom was all over me tonight. | 我不想扫兴 但妈妈今晚对我格外提防 |
[33:30] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:32] | Whatever. It’s fine. | 没什么 还好啦 |
[33:34] | No. It’s not.I can see how hard this whole thing is on you. | 不 才不是 我看得出来 这事让你很为难 |
[33:39] | It makes me wish we could just… | 让我觉得 要是我们能… |
[33:42] | tell her the truth. | 告诉她实情 |
[33:46] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[33:49] | Well… it’s your choice.And you’re probably right. | 这是你的选择 而且或许你是对的 |
[33:52] | We got a good thing going here. I don’t wanna ruin it. | 我们这样过得很愉快 我不想毁掉它 |
[33:57] | But I’ll tell you something.If it was only up to me… | 但 这么说吧 如果要是让我选… |
[34:03] | I’d come clean. | 我会跟她坦白的 |
[34:05] | You would? | 是吗? |
[34:07] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[34:08] | That way I could tell your mom how sorry I am. | 那样我就能告诉你妈妈 我是多么抱歉了 |
[34:12] | I-I wouldn’t expect her to forgive me, | 我不指望她能原谅我 |
[34:15] | but I could hope | 但我希望 |
[34:17] | she could at least… | 至少她能够 |
[34:20] | see I’ve changed. | 看到我的转变 |
[34:26] | But whatever you wanna do is okay by me. | 但不管你怎样决定 我都会赞成的 |
[34:59] | Okay,thank you | 好的 谢谢 |
[35:02] | well, I’ve got a room at a hotel in Mt. Pleasant. | 我在喜福山旅馆定了个房间 |
[35:05] | I guess I’ll get going. | 估计我该走了 |
[35:07] | Oh, it’s late. Why not just go tomorrow? | 已经很晚了 明天再走吧? |
[35:11] | Well, I feel like I’m imposing. | 我觉得很打扰你 |
[35:13] | You are. | 没错 |
[35:15] | But you make a decent martini, | 不过你调的马提尼很好喝 |
[35:17] | so what the hell. | 还管什么打扰不打扰的 |
[35:19] | So… | 那么… |
[35:21] | you like the Hodge formula, huh? | 你很喜欢霍吉秘方吧? |
[35:24] | You see, the secret- | 你看 秘诀是… |
[35:25] | I don’t hear shaking. | 我可不听你显摆 |
[35:30] | By the way, did you see Bree when you were coming home? | 话说回来 你回家时见到布里了吗? |
[35:35] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 |
[35:38] | I keep thinking she’s gonna call me. | 我一直认为她会给我打电话的 |
[35:40] | Look, you don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to, but… | 听着 你要是不想说就算了 不过… |
[35:42] | what the heck happened over | 在肯和芭比的梦幻屋 |
[35:45] | at Ken and Barbie’s dream house? | 发生了什么事? |
[35:47] | I made a mistake, and Bree won’t forgive me. | 我犯了个大错 布里再也不会原谅我了 |
[35:50] | You see, that’s the problem with the Brees of this world. | 你看 这就是布里这种人的毛病 |
[35:53] | They’re too damn perfect. | 他们完美过头了 |
[35:55] | I mean, they don’t understand | 他们根本不理解 |
[35:57] | that people like you and me– well, that we screw up. | 你我这样的普通人 有时会犯一些错误的 |
[36:00] | Yeah, well, this was no ordinary mistake.This was– | 是的 不过这不是普通的错误 这个… |
[36:03] | this was something terrible. | 是…是很严重的错误 |
[36:06] | Was it something gay? | 是因为你变”性”了么 |
[36:08] | What? | 说啥呢? |
[36:09] | Of course it wasn’t. Keep talking. | 当然不是了 接着说 |
[36:12] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[36:14] | Bree will never forgive me. | 布里永远不会原谅我的 |
[36:16] | You know what? Maybe she shouldn’t. | 知道吗 或许她不会原谅我 |
[36:17] | Maybe I’m not worthy of forgiveness. | 或许是我根本不配被原谅 |
[36:21] | Well… | 那么… |
[36:24] | are you sorry for what you did? | 你为自己所做的事后悔吗 |
[36:28] | Yes. More than anyone will ever know. | 是的 后悔到其他人无法想象 |
[36:32] | Well, then you’re worthy. | 那你就是值得原谅的 |
[36:40] | thank you, Edie. | 谢谢你 艾迪 |
[36:42] | Don’t start. | 别这样 |
[36:45] | I’m drunk. I’m gonna start crying, too. | 我醉了 你会把我也弄哭的 |
[36:47] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[36:49] | You’re a good person, Edie Britt. | 你真是个好人 艾迪-布利特 |
[36:53] | Well, you’re not so bad yourself. | 你自己也不赖啊 |
[37:05] | Mm, I don’t– I don’t think we should… | 我想…我想我们不该… |
[37:07] | you’re right. | 没错 |
[37:09] | Bad idea. | 不是个好主意 |
[37:12] | I blame the Hodge formula. | 都怪你的霍吉秘方 |
[37:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:19] | You’re probably tired. | 你应该累了吧 |
[37:21] | Let me get your room ready for you. | 我去把你的房间准备好 |
[37:38] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[37:40] | Can I talk to you? | 我能给你谈谈吗? |
[37:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:49] | I guess I just have to say it. | 我觉得不得不说 |
[37:53] | I’ve been lying to you. | 我一直在对你撒谎 |
[37:56] | There is no boy. | 没有什么男孩子 |
[37:58] | And? | 然后呢? |
[38:01] | And… | 然后… |
[38:03] | well, I’ve been meeting someone. That part is true. | 我是在和某人见面 这是真的 |
[38:08] | But it’s dad. | 不过 是和爸爸见面 |
[38:10] | I’ve been meeting dad. | 我一直在和爸爸见面 |
[38:15] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[38:18] | So… you’re not upset? | 那… 你不生气么? |
[38:21] | You made it very clear that you wanted to meet your father, | 很显然 你是想和你爸爸见面 |
[38:25] | so I knew this day was coming, | 我早知道会有这么一天 |
[38:28] | and I prepared mysel | 就提前做好心理准备了 |
[38:31] | well, can I go get him, then? | 我能叫他进来吗? |
[38:42] | Come in! She says it’s okay. | 进来吧 她同意了 |
[38:53] | Hey, Kathy. | 嘿 凯西 |
[38:58] | Been a long time. | 好久不见了 |
[39:00] | Dylan, why don’t you go up to your room | 迪伦 你能不能回你的房间? |
[39:02] | so we can catch up? | 我们要叙叙旧 |
[39:07] | It’s all right, really. | 没事的 真的 |
[39:10] | Go ahead, honey. | 去吧 亲爱的 |
[39:18] | You did a great job with her. | 你把她抚养得很好 |
[39:19] | She’s, uh, she’s a wonderful girl. | 她是个…她是个很棒的女孩 |
[39:26] | You look fantastic. | 你看起来棒极了 |
[39:28] | Haven’t aged a day. | 一点都没变 |
[39:36] | Look, I’m here for Dylan, okay? | 听着 我是为迪伦来的 好吗? |
[39:39] | I’m sure that’s what you told her, | 你肯定是这么跟她说的 |
[39:42] | and I’m sure she believed it… | 而她也肯定相信了 |
[39:44] | because she doesn’t know you. | 因为她不了解你 |
[39:47] | But I do. | 我却了解 |
[39:49] | No, you don’t, Kathy, not anymore. | 不 凯西 你现在不再了解了 |
[39:52] | It’s been a long time– 12 years. | 已经过了很久了 12年了 |
[39:55] | I know exactly how long it’s been. | 我很清楚多久了 |
[39:57] | Okay. Good, because, um… | 那很好 因为… |
[39:58] | I’ve changed. | 我变了 |
[40:02] | I’m a different man now. | 我现在已经和从前不一样了 |
[40:06] | Well, you have to admit that that’s possible, right? | 你得承认这是有可能的 对吗 |
[40:10] | You’ve changed, huh? | 你变了? |
[40:12] | Well, maybe you have. | 或许是吧 |
[40:15] | I have.Like to know how? | 我也变了 你想知道吗 |
[40:17] | Sure…if you wanna tell me. | 当然 如果你愿意说的话 |
[40:23] | I’m not scared of you anymore. | 我再也不会怕你了 |
[40:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:28] | You don’t have to be. | 你根本用不着 |
[40:33] | I’m not the same woman you knocked around, | 我也不再是那个被你抬手就打 |
[40:36] | the woman you punched… | 动不动就挥拳头 |
[40:39] | choked… | 甚至被勒脖子的女人了 |
[40:41] | the one whose bld you licked off your knuckles. | 那个鲜血沾满你拳头的女人 |
[40:45] | She’s gone. | 那个女人已经一去不复返了 |
[40:49] | So you’ll just have to prove you’re a man… | 因此你要证明自己是个男人… |
[40:53] | some other way. | 就得换个法子了 |
[40:56] | You trying to make me mad, Kathy? | 你在试着激怒我吗 凯西? |
[41:03] | I didn’t know I still could. | 我不知道我还能激怒你 |
[41:09] | Can I? | 我有这本事吗? |
[41:14] | This is a lot to deal with after so long, I guess. | 看来过了这么久 有很多事都需要了结 |
[41:18] | I shouldn’t have sprung it on you all at once. | 我不能一下子都压在你身上 |
[41:21] | Tell Dylan I’ll call her tomorr. | 告诉迪伦 我明天再给她打电话 |
[41:32] | And you’re as beautiful as you ever were, Kathy. | 你还是那么漂亮 凯茜 |
[41:40] | Good night | 晚安 |
[41:55] | the word “welcome” always carries | “欢迎”这个词总是带有 |
[41:58] | with it a certain amount of risk. | 一定的风险 |
[42:01] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[42:02] | to let someone into your home is to let them into your life. | 让别人走进自己的家 就是让人进入自己的生活 |
[42:09] | And we never know what sorts of horrible secrets | 我们永远不知道这些人 |
[42:13] | they carry with them. | 藏着什么不可告人的秘密 |
[42:17] | We can’t foresee the painful effect | 我们无法预知怎样惨痛的后果 |
[42:20] | they might have on our loved ones. | 可能会降临到我们深爱的人身上 |
[42:27] | We don’t anticipate the gossip | 更不会想到这些人的到来 |
[42:31] | that could result from their presence. | 会惹来多少流言蜚语 |
[42:35] | Yes… | 是的… |
[42:36] | we must be very careful | 我们必须多加小心 |
[42:38] | with those we invite into our lives… | 那些被邀请进入我们生活的人… |
[42:42] | because some… | 因为 有些人… |
[42:44] | will refuse to leave. | 拒绝离去 |