时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Does this relationship have a future? – Can’t we just keep | -我看不到我们的未来 -难道我们 |
[00:05] | – Going the way we are? – Jackson left. | -不能像现在这样吗 -杰克逊离开了 |
[00:08] | Orson’s lying to me again. Bree made a decision. | 奥森又对我撒谎了 布里作出了决定 |
[00:11] | So I think I have to divorce him. Karl signed up. | 我想我得和他离婚 卡尔出现了 |
[00:14] | Karl what are you doing here? | 卡尔 你在这里做什么 |
[00:16] | Well I just enrolled Evan. | 我来给伊万报名 |
[00:20] | – And susan confessed. – Mike and I got in a car accident. | -苏珊承认了过错 -麦克和我遇到了交通事故 |
[00:23] | – Mike was driving right? – That’s what we said | -是麦克开的车对吧 -我们是这样对外界说的 |
[00:24] | But it wasn’t true. he took the blame for me. | 但不是真的 他做了替罪羊 |
[00:33] | On this street | 在这条街上 |
[00:35] | The bargaining begins at sunrise… | 议价始于清晨 |
[00:38] | An old woman offers a paperboy a generous tip | 老人大方付报童小费 |
[00:42] | If he’ll throw the paper onto her porch… | 条件是他要将报纸扔进她的门廊 |
[00:45] | A wife tells her husband she’ll make his favorite dinner | 妻子告诉丈夫 她会为他准备可口的晚饭 |
[00:50] | If he’ll bring home roses… | 前提是他送她玫瑰 |
[00:53] | A man tells his neighbor he’ll take in his garbage cans | 一个男人告诉他的邻居 除非她管理好草坪 |
[00:57] | The day she finally mows her lawn. | 他才会好好收拾他的垃圾桶 |
[01:00] | Yes on wisteria lane | 是的 在紫藤郡 |
[01:03] | Everyone knows how to bargain– | 人人都知道如何讨价还价 |
[01:06] | Absolutely everyone. | 每一个人 |
[01:08] | I don’t want oatmeal. Can I have pancakes? | 我不想吃麦片粥 我能吃煎饼吗? |
[01:11] | Katherine’s not a short-order cook buddy. | 伙计 凯瑟琳不接受点菜 |
[01:14] | If she made oatmeal for breakfast we’re having oatmeal. | 早餐她做麦片粥 我们就吃麦片粥 |
[01:17] | I tell you what M.J. if you finish just half of it | M.J. 如果你吃掉一半 |
[01:20] | I will make candied apples for your sleepover. | 我会在你的外宿聚会上做蜜饯苹果 |
[01:23] | I love candy apples. | 我喜欢蜜饯苹果 |
[01:25] | she’s letting you off easy. you should thank her. | 她放了你一马 你该感谢她 |
[01:27] | Thank you katherine. | 凯瑟琳 谢谢你 |
[01:29] | You are so welcome you sweet thing. | 小不点 不用谢 |
[01:32] | Dad are you gonna marry katherine? | 爸爸 你会娶凯瑟琳吗? |
[01:41] | That’s um… | 这个问题… |
[01:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:45] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[01:46] | Oh well oh because we haven’t talked about marriage. | 嗯 因为我们还没有谈到结婚 |
[01:51] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[01:53] | M.J. you’re being rude. | M.J. 你太没有礼貌了 |
[01:56] | Oh I’m not offended. | 哦 没有冒犯我 |
[01:59] | Don’t you wanna marry katherine? | 你愿意娶凯瑟琳吗? |
[02:04] | I love her. | 我很爱她 |
[02:05] | She’s absolutely fantastic. | 她的确很棒 |
[02:08] | So why don’t you marry her? | 那为什么你不娶她呢 |
[02:10] | Can you help me out here? | 帮我一把吧 |
[02:12] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[02:16] | Buddy um when it comes to marriage | 伙计 谈到结婚 |
[02:19] | The truth is… | 事实上 |
[02:20] | Wow. would you look at the time? I’m late for work. | 哦 看看时间 我快迟到了 |
[02:23] | We’re gonna have to talk about this later. | 我们以后再谈 |
[02:26] | – Coward. – You got that right. | -胆小鬼 -对 我就是 |
[02:32] | – How’d I do? – You were great. | -我做的怎么样 -很棒 |
[02:35] | – But he didn’t answer me. – Doesn’t matter. Issue’s on the table. | -但他并没有回答我 -没关系 迟早会的 |
[02:41] | Yes on this street | 在这条街上 |
[02:43] | The negotiating begins at sunrise | 谈判在日出便开始了 |
[02:45] | And it doesn’t end… | 而且它不会结束 |
[02:47] | Here’s the ice cream I promised you. | 这是我承诺的冰淇淋 |
[02:49] | Until someone gets exactly what they want. | 除非人们得到了他们想要的 |
[03:04] | Walter Bergen was a divorce lawyer | 沃尔特·卑尔根是一名离婚律师 |
[03:06] | And the women who hired him always had something to say | 女人们付钱给他 总会向他数落 |
[03:10] | About the men they were divorcing. | 那些和她们离婚的男人们的缺点 |
[03:13] | He’s always talking to his grandmother | 他总爱提起他的外婆 |
[03:15] | Who died six years ago. | 她都死了6年了 |
[03:18] | He spends all his money on hookers | 他把钱全花在妓女上 |
[03:20] | Who may or may not be women. | 哦 说不定是男妓 |
[03:23] | He says he needs more money for the children | 他说他需要为孩子们花更多的钱 |
[03:25] | And by “children “ | 他说的孩子 |
[03:27] | I mean racehorses. | 其实是赛马 |
[03:30] | Yes walter bergen thought he had heard it all | 沃尔特·卑尔根认为他已经身经百战 |
[03:33] | Until the day when one of his clients actually said… | 直到一天 他的一位客户说 |
[03:38] | My husband is a decent man and I want to do right by him. | 我的丈夫是位绅士 我希望他能得到一些好处 |
[03:43] | Women who seek my services rarely take that attitude. | 我的客户很少有像你这样的 |
[03:46] | Well I like to think of myself as a good person. | 我认为自己是一个好人 |
[03:49] | I’m sure you are. | 你的确是 |
[03:50] | And I wouldn’t worry about your husband. | 我不会担心你的丈夫 |
[03:52] | The income he’ll derive | 他将会得到宴会承包公司收入中 |
[03:54] | From his half of the catering business alone should– | 一半的财产 也就是 |
[03:56] | Wait. I’m not planning on giving him half. | 等等 我并不打算给他一半 |
[03:58] | It’s my business. | 这是我的事业 |
[04:01] | Which you started after you were married. | 但这是你婚后的事业 |
[04:04] | That entitles him to half. | 他理应得到一半 |
[04:06] | I-I may have overstated things | 当我说他是一名绅士 |
[04:08] | When I described my husband as a decent man. | 或许我言过其实了 |
[04:11] | He actually has a wide variety of psychological problems. | 其实他有不少的心理疾病 |
[04:14] | Mrs. Hodge it’s state law. what do you want me to say? | 霍吉太太 这是法律 你指望我说什么呢 |
[04:17] | I want you to say that for $300 an hour | 你一小时收300美金 |
[04:19] | You have some lawyer tricks up your sleeve | 应该懂得钻法律的空子 使些诡计 |
[04:21] | To help me protect my business. | 来帮我保住我的事业吧 |
[04:23] | Surely you’re not asking me to do something criminal? | 你确定不是叫我去犯罪? |
[04:29] | Mrs. hodge didn’t you say | 霍吉太太 你刚刚不是说 |
[04:32] | You like to think of yourself as a good person? | 你自认为自己是一个好人吗 |
[04:36] | Well clearly i like to think of myself | 当然 但我更认为自己 |
[04:38] | As a rich person even more. | 是一个有钱人 |
[04:44] | Oh! full house. | 哦 满堂红 |
[04:47] | Bree takes the high. Gaby gets the low. Split the pot. | 布里高分 加布低分 本局两位平分 |
[04:50] | Oh I hate splitting the pot. | 我讨厌平分 |
[04:51] | Well that’s the rule. there’s nothing you can do about it. | 的确 这是规则 你也没办法 |
[04:55] | – So stop bitching. – Well you can’t talk to me like that. | -所以不要抱怨了 -你怎么能对我这么跟我说话 |
[04:57] | I am the wife of fairview’s latino businessman of the year. | 我可是美景镇年度最佳拉美商人的老婆 |
[05:00] | Hey! so he finally won? | 他最后赢了 是吗 |
[05:03] | Yeah. there’s gonna be a huge dinner | 是啊 他们将举办一个大型宴会 |
[05:05] | And we’re taking a picture with the mayor and his wife. | 我们会和市长夫妇合影 |
[05:08] | Oh not necessarily. I hear they’re getting divorced | 不太可能 我听说他们在办离婚 |
[05:11] | – And it’s gonna get ugly. – Really? how do you know? | -会很难看的 -真的吗 你怎么知道的 |
[05:14] | The wife hired | 她太太雇了 |
[05:16] | The sleaziest most unethical divorce lawyer in town. | 镇上最卑鄙 最没有职业道德的婚姻律师 |
[05:19] | Oh. who–who’s that? | 是谁? |
[05:21] | My ex-husband. | 我的前任 |
[05:23] | Oh right. Karl’s a divorce lawyer. | 哦 对了 卡尔是离婚律师 |
[05:25] | Yeah and a total shark. | 还是个敲诈狂 |
[05:27] | The worst thing about our divorce | 我们离婚最失败的就是 |
[05:29] | Was that I couldn’t hire him to represent me. | 我不能雇他帮我辩护 |
[05:31] | But I thought you just split everything done the middle. | 我以为你们离婚前就已经平分所有的东西 |
[05:33] | Oh not with Karl. | 和卡尔 当然不只是这样 |
[05:34] | By the time he’s done finding loopholes and hiding assets | 当时 他找遍了所有的漏洞和隐形资产 |
[05:37] | There’s nothing left to split. | 确定的确是没有什么可以分的了 |
[05:40] | You don’t say. | 不会吧 |
[05:42] | Hey ladies. | 女士们 |
[05:43] | Uh Lynette ahem. | 嗯 勒奈特 |
[05:45] | It’s getting kinda late. | 已经不早了 |
[05:48] | Are you kicking us out Tom? uh | 汤姆 你在赶我们走吗? |
[05:50] | no. no just reminding Lynette | 不 不 只是在提醒勒奈特 |
[05:51] | That it’s uh ten minutes till midnight | 还有十分钟就到半夜了 |
[05:54] | Which means ten minutes till tomorrow. | 也是说还有十分钟就是明天了 |
[05:56] | I got it. I’ll be right up. | 我知道了 我很快就上去 |
[06:02] | What was that about? | 你们在说什么 |
[06:03] | Tom and i are reading this book that suggests | 汤姆和我在看一本书 书中提议 |
[06:05] | Couples make a pact to have sex every night for a month. | 夫妻制定一月里每晚都做爱的协定 |
[06:09] | – Let me guess. written by a guy? – Was his name Carlos Solis? | -我猜猜 是男人写的吧? -一个叫卡洛斯·索利斯的家伙 |
[06:13] | We’ve been having some problems | 我们之间出现了不少问题 |
[06:16] | So the theory is it creates intimacy and brings you closer. | 这个理论能创造亲密感 拉近夫妻距离 |
[06:20] | Is it working? | 有用吗 |
[06:22] | I’ve gotta say it is. | 我想还行 |
[06:23] | You become more attuned to each other’s needs | 你们会更加和谐 |
[06:25] | – And more sensitive to.. – lynette! | -会更敏感于 -勒奈特 |
[06:27] | Jeez! two seconds! | 天哪! 马上 |
[06:30] | – We–we should go. – no we’re in our third week. | -我们应该走了 -不 我们连续做了三周了 |
[06:33] | we got this down to a science. Just deal me out a few hands. | 我知道如何速战速决 你们先玩 我马上回来 |
[06:55] | Juanita hurry up. The bus will be here any minute. | 胡安妮塔 抓紧时间 校车快到了 |
[06:58] | Be right down! | 马上就来 |
[07:04] | There’s an extra piece of cinnamon toast on the table. | 这里还有一块肉桂土司 |
[07:07] | Not hungry. bye! | 我饱了 再见 |
[07:22] | Susan? it’s dave. | 苏珊 我是大卫 |
[07:25] | Hey remember I was telling you about my buddy | 还记得我告诉你 我有个朋友 |
[07:28] | That owns that boat on bass lake? | 在巴斯湖有条船吗 |
[07:30] | Yeah well he’s not using it this weekend | 他这周不用 |
[07:32] | So i thought maybe I’d take you and M.J. fishing. | 所以我想或许我可以带你和M.J.去钓鱼 |
[07:35] | Yeah I know it’s short notice | 我知道这显得太仓促了 |
[07:37] | But I really wanted to do something to thank you. | 但是我真的想感谢你 |
[07:39] | You’ve been so good to me since edie died. | 自从伊迪过世后你一直很关心我 |
[07:41] | Plus i know m.j. would love it. | 另外我想M.J.一定很喜欢 |
[07:47] | Great. I’m really looking forward to it. | 太好了 我很期待 |
[07:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:08] | Oh hi principal Hardy. what’s up? | 你好 哈迪校长 有什么事吗? |
[08:12] | She’s wearing what? | 她化了什么 |
[08:14] | Now march in there and wipe that stuff off! | 立刻进去 把脸上东西洗掉 |
[08:17] | – You don’t have to yell. – yes I do. do you have any idea | -你没必要对我大吼大叫的 -你知不知道 |
[08:20] | How humiliating it was for me to get that call today? | 今早我接到电话时有多尴尬 |
[08:23] | Now every parent in town is gonna think | 现在镇上的每个家长都会以为 |
[08:25] | That I let my 6-year-old wear makeup to school! | 是我让一个只有6岁的姑娘化了妆去上学的 |
[08:29] | And I want my makeup back. | 把我的化妆品还给我 |
[08:31] | Is it in here? | 在书包里吗? |
[08:35] | Why do you have this? | 你怎么会有这个? |
[08:39] | Juanita. | 胡安妮塔 |
[08:40] | I was trying to look like you. | 我想和你一样 |
[08:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:45] | Some girls at school saw you pick me up yesterday | 同学们看见你昨天去接我 |
[08:48] | And told me I must be adopted. | 她们都说我是你领养的 |
[08:51] | They said I wasn’t pretty enough to be your daughter. | 她们说我一点也不像是你的女儿 |
[09:01] | How’s it feeling Mrs. Mccluskey? | 麦克卢斯基夫人 感觉怎么样了 |
[09:03] | I-it’s really throbbing. oh please hurry. | 一阵阵的痛 我们得快点 |
[09:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:16] | Hi there. | 嗨 |
[09:17] | Jackson hey. you’re back. | 杰克逊 你回来了 |
[09:20] | I needed to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[09:23] | Why didn’t you call? | 为什么不打电话 |
[09:25] | I wanted to surprise you. | 我想给你个惊喜 |
[09:28] | Well you did. | 你做到了 |
[09:31] | Oh uh right. | 对 |
[09:32] | Jackson you remember Mrs. Mccluskey don’t you? | 杰克逊 你还记得麦克卢斯基夫人吧 |
[09:34] | Sure. how are you Mrs. Mccluskey? | 当然记得 麦克卢斯基夫人 你好吗 |
[09:36] | Oh I’m in agonizing pain. thanks for asking. | 谢谢关心 我只是痛苦难忍 |
[09:39] | I’m taking her to the doctor So he can perform a little procedure. | 我带她去看医生 医生帮她检查一下 |
[09:43] | He’s gonna lance a boil on my backside. | 他会给我屁股上的疖子开个口 |
[09:45] | It may rupture any second. | 它可能随时都会撕裂 |
[09:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:49] | I just had my car detailed so i should probably go. | 我该走了 |
[09:53] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[09:54] | Uh when can i see you? | 我什么时候能看到你 |
[09:59] | How about dinner tomorrow night? | 明晚一起吃晚饭 怎么样 |
[10:01] | Sounds great. | 好主意 |
[10:03] | If you two want to keep staring at each other | 如果你们还继续盯着对方看 |
[10:07] | I can just go lay down on the lawn and die. | 我不介意躺在草坪里 |
[10:10] | I don’t mind. | 然后死去 |
[10:11] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[10:20] | Karl. | 卡尔 |
[10:22] | Hey mike. heard M.J.’s having a sleepover. | 麦克 我听说M.J.要举办聚会 |
[10:24] | I thought I’d hit you up for an invitation. | 我想你能帮我争取一个邀请吗? |
[10:26] | Aren’t you a little old for sleepovers? | 你会不会老了点 来参加小孩子的聚会 |
[10:29] | Cards on the table. I need your help. | 摊牌吧 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:31] | Evan’s one of the only boys in class who wasn’t invited | 伊万是班上唯一没有被邀请的 |
[10:35] | And he’s really upset. | 他很难过 |
[10:36] | Okay cards on the table. M.J. says evan’s a bully | 好的 我也摊牌吧 M.J.说他不喜欢伊万 |
[10:39] | And he doesn’t want him at his sleepover. | 他不想他来参加聚会 |
[10:42] | Well what if I promise evan will be on his best behavior? | 我保证他会好好表现的 |
[10:45] | I’m sorry. it’s out of my hands. | 抱歉 我不能做主 |
[10:46] | M.J. finalized his guest list | M.J.已经确定了客人名单 |
[10:48] | Well I think if you check that list again | 你应该再核对一下名单 |
[10:51] | You’ll notice evan’s name’s on there. | 你会注意到伊万的名字在上面了 |
[10:54] | I’m M.J.’s dad | 我是M.J.的爸爸 |
[10:57] | Not his bouncer. | 不是他的保镖 |
[10:59] | But… | 但.. |
[11:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:04] | Hey honey. how’s your day going? | 亲爱的 怎么样? |
[11:06] | Very exciting. just got back from the grocery store. | 很棒 我刚从食品杂货店回来 |
[11:08] | It is double coupon day sorta like the oscars | 今天可以使用双份优惠券 就像是奥斯卡和 |
[11:11] | And the super bowl all rolled into one. | 橄榄球超级杯大赛二合一的化身 |
[11:13] | Did you remember to get my um… | 你记得帮我买 |
[11:16] | My special deodorant? | 芳香剂了吗? |
[11:17] | I sure did. | 当然记得 |
[11:19] | My lady’s armpits will be aluminum-free. | 我老婆的腋下要用无铅的 |
[11:22] | – How is your day? – I’m totally slammed | -你今天过得怎么样 -我忙得一塌糊涂 |
[11:24] | which is why it looks like I’m gonna be here late tonight | 所以我今晚可能会很晚回家 |
[11:28] | And by “late ” I mean past midnight. | 很晚的意思是午夜过后 |
[11:30] | Wait. w-what about our pact? | 等等 我们有约在先 |
[11:32] | – We’ll… double up tomorrow. – Lynette | -我们可以明天补上 -勒奈特 |
[11:34] | I have been looking for this all day | 我期待一整天了 |
[11:36] | I know and I’m really sorry. listen I gotta go. | 我知道 我真的很抱歉 我得挂了 |
[11:39] | I will call you later. I love you. bye. | 我待会打给你 我爱你 再见 |
[11:49] | Tom. what are you doing here? Is everything all right? | 汤姆 你来这干嘛 你还好吗 |
[11:53] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[11:54] | Well then what are you doing… | 那你来这里 |
[11:58] | Here? | 干什么? |
[12:00] | Oh no. | 不 |
[12:03] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[12:05] | Crazy about you baby. | 宝贝 为你疯狂 |
[12:07] | But I have so much to do | 我有好多事要做 |
[12:10] | I am not gona done till 2:00 a.m. | 恐怕得做到凌晨两点 |
[12:13] | possibly 3 | 可能3点 |
[12:15] | Whoo! come on. this is important. | 拜托 这很重要 |
[12:17] | Remember what books | 记得书上说的吗? |
[12:19] | Every night no matter what. | 没有借口 每晚都要做 |
[12:21] | No this is a really bad time for me. | 但这真的不是时候 |
[12:29] | Well you did buy me that deodorant. ooh! | 看在你帮我买了芳香剂 |
[12:38] | Lynette I have carlos on line two. | 勒奈特 卡洛斯在2号线上 |
[12:40] | Uh tell him I’ll call right back. | 告诉他我一会回他 |
[12:44] | He says it’s really important. | 他说情况紧急 |
[12:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[12:49] | Hey lynette. I’m over here at capital consultants | 勒奈特 我和总部的顾问在一起 |
[12:51] | And the guys have a question.I need you to pull up their account. | 他们有问题 我需要你说一下账目情况 |
[12:53] | now? I’m kind of busy! | 现在吗 我有点忙 |
[12:56] | Well the ad has to be at the printer’s by noon so yeah now. | 广告在中午前就得做出来 对 就是现在 |
[13:07] | Lynette? | 勒奈特? |
[13:11] | Lynette! | 勒奈特! |
[13:13] | Yes? | 呃? |
[13:15] | What’s going on? you all right? | 发生什么了 你还好吗 |
[13:17] | Sorry. just had the handyman in here but he’s finished. | 不好意思 有个杂工在工作 不过他已经搞定了 |
[13:23] | Thank you handyman. | 谢谢你 |
[13:25] | You’re welcome ma’am. | 不客气 女士 |
[13:27] | So… carlos… | 卡洛斯… |
[13:30] | Where were we? | 说到哪儿了? |
[13:35] | – Could I get you something? – No thanks I don’t drink. | -喝点什么吗? -不用了 我不喝酒 |
[13:38] | Oh that’s right. | 哦 对 |
[13:40] | Glug glug. I remember now. | 我想起来了 |
[13:42] | I’m bringing you business Karl. Try not to insult me. | 我是给你带生意来了 别对我无礼 |
[13:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:47] | So you want to divorce orson. | 你想和奥森离婚 |
[13:49] | Yes I know that comes as a surprise. | 我知道这很意外 |
[13:52] | Not really. I’ve met him. | 我不认为 我见过他 |
[13:54] | The guy’s a stiff. | 一个古板的人 |
[13:55] | Karl if we move forward | 卡尔 如果我们继续合作 |
[13:57] | I will insist you handle our divorce with dignity. | 我希望你能表现得高雅一点 |
[14:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:03] | I don’t know of a dignified way to screw a spouse out of money | 我不知道法律上合法的夫妻为了金钱 |
[14:06] | That they by law are entitled to. | 挖空心思算计 算不算高雅 |
[14:09] | That is why you’re hiring me right? | 这是你雇我的原因 对吧 |
[14:11] | I just want to protect what is rightfully mine. | 我只想保护本来就属于我的 |
[14:14] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[14:16] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:18] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[14:19] | – I’ll make out a check. – Yeah not so fast. | -我马上给你开支票 -不用急 |
[14:22] | Uh I said I could do it not that I would. | 我说能帮 但没说我会帮你 |
[14:25] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮一个忙 |
[14:27] | Well what kind of a favor? | 告诉我是什么 |
[14:31] | M.J. Delfino is having | M.J.·德尔菲诺两天后 |
[14:33] | A sleepover at his house in two days. | 会在家里举办过夜聚会 |
[14:35] | My son wasn’t invited. now his feelings are hurt. | 我的儿子没有被邀请 他感觉受到了伤害 |
[14:38] | So? | 所以呢 |
[14:40] | So I want you to get my son into that sleepover. | 我想你帮我儿子去那个聚会 |
[14:43] | How would I go about doing that? | 我要怎么做? |
[14:45] | Gosh I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:46] | How would I go about hiding your assets from Orson? | 我怎么帮你掩盖资产? |
[14:50] | I need your help karl. i really do | 我需要你的帮助 卡尔 我真的需要 |
[14:52] | But I am not comfortable manipulating a 6-year-old. | 但要我去利用一个6岁的孩子我做不到 |
[14:56] | you know I had this one client… | 我曾有过一个客户 |
[15:00] | His wife had been with him since junior high. | 他和太太从高中就在一起了 |
[15:03] | She supported him through med school | 她供他完成了医学课程 |
[15:04] | Gave him three kids and the best years of her life. | 为他生下三个小孩和她这辈子最好的时光 |
[15:07] | Once i had done my particular brand of legal magic | 我只是略施了点我的招牌魔力 |
[15:11] | null | 最终他得到了财产的90% |
[15:13] | And she ended up in a studio apartment… | 而她却最终和别人合租 |
[15:15] | With a roommate. | 一间小公寓 |
[15:24] | Then again… | 我想到了 |
[15:26] | M.j. does… | M.J.很喜欢我做的 |
[15:28] | Love my macaroons. | 杏仁甜饼 |
[15:33] | Sweetie don’t listen to those kids. They’re idiots. | 宝贝 别听他们的 他们都是白痴 |
[15:36] | You are a gorgeous little girl. | 你是个漂亮的小女孩 |
[15:37] | you have to say that you are my dad | 你一定会这么说 你是我爸爸 |
[15:39] | No it’s the truth. You are naturally beautiful. | 不 我说的是真的 你是自然美 |
[15:41] | – Makeup just covers that up. – He’s right sweetie. | -化妆品只会把这些掩盖了 -他说的对 亲爱的 |
[15:43] | you don’t need all that gunk on your face. | 你根本不用在脸上抹那些化妆品 |
[15:45] | – Then why do you wear it? – Because I’m an adult. | -那你为什么要化妆 -因为我是成年人 |
[15:48] | And besides I hardly wear any. | 而且 我也基本不化妆 |
[15:51] | Come on gaby. let’s try to keep this real. | 得了吧 加布 还是说实话吧 |
[15:55] | Are you gonna wear makeup when daddy gets his big award? | 那你在爸爸的获奖晚宴上会化妆吗 |
[15:58] | Well it’s a big fancy dinner. Of course. | 当然了 那是个大型的重要晚宴 |
[16:01] | – But that’s not fair. – Sweetie you’re 6. | -这不公平 -亲爱的 你才六岁 |
[16:03] | There’s a lot of things I can do that you don’t. | 有很多事情我能做 但你不能做 |
[16:05] | So you get to look pretty at daddy’s party | 那你能在爸爸的晚宴上漂漂亮亮的 |
[16:07] | And I have to look like this? | 我就只能这样去参加吗 |
[16:11] | Hey I have a great idea. okay | 我有个好主意 |
[16:12] | See? Your daddy’s got a great idea | 你爸爸有个好主意 |
[16:14] | How about if neither one of you wears makeup to the dinner? | 不如你们俩都不化妆 |
[16:18] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[16:20] | No no no. Your daddy’s just being silly. | 不不不 你爸爸只是在说傻话 |
[16:24] | Can I talk to you for a second silly daddy? | 我要跟你傻爸爸说两句话 |
[16:29] | Are you a lunatic? I am not walking | 你是不是脑子进水啦 |
[16:32] | Into a ballroom full of people without my face on. | 我才不要当着一屋子的人 素面朝天的走进去 |
[16:33] | come on. This is the perfect opportunity | 这是好机会让她认识到 |
[16:35] | To teach her that beauty’s only skin deep. | 美丽是来自内在的 |
[16:37] | Yeah well once you see this skin without foundation | 如果你看到我没化妆的脸 |
[16:40] | You may want to rethink that. | 你就不会这么想了 |
[16:41] | gaby your daughter is in pain. Don’t you love her enough | 加布 你女儿很痛苦 你就不能多爱她一点 |
[16:43] | To put your vanity aside for one night? | 把你的虚荣心先放下 就一个晚上 |
[16:45] | I was in labor for 20 hour she still owes me for that! | 我20个小时都在做苦工 她还欠着我呢 |
[16:50] | Fine. | 我知道了 |
[16:54] | I will make the ultimate sacrifice | 我会做出最大的牺牲 |
[16:56] | And I will be ugly for my daughter. | 为了我女儿 丑我也不怕了 |
[16:59] | But if she ever needs a kidney… | 但她如果需要一个肾 |
[17:07] | Wow. you’re really going all out on this sleepover. | 你真的在准备外宿聚会 |
[17:10] | Although i’m not sure | 虽然我不确定 |
[17:12] | That tons of sugar and whistles are a good combination. | 这么多糖果和哨子会不会是明智的选择 |
[17:15] | Oh good point. | 说的对 |
[17:16] | I’ll make us some goody bags filled with earplugs and vodka. | 我为我俩也准备了点不错的 耳塞和伏特加 |
[17:20] | It’s great. i’m sure M.J. will appreciate it. | 太棒了 我相信MJ一定会感谢你 |
[17:22] | I’m sure he will. | 他一定会的 |
[17:24] | He’s a great kid… | 他是个好孩子 |
[17:25] | And funny. | 而且还挺有趣的 |
[17:28] | That was hilarious the other day | 那天还挺逗的 |
[17:31] | When he asked us when we’re getting married. | 他问我们是不是要结婚 |
[17:32] | I’m glad you thought it was funny. | 我很高兴 你觉得很有趣 |
[17:34] | I was tap-dancing my ass off. | 我那天坐立不安 就像跳踢踏舞 |
[17:36] | No you were great. | 不 你表现得很好 |
[17:39] | Although… | 但 |
[17:40] | Someday you’ll probably have to answer the question. | 未来的某一天 你还是要回答这个问题 |
[17:43] | I’m sure he’s forgotten by now. You know kids. | 我觉得他现在已经忘了 孩子嘛 |
[17:46] | Kids are like that. | 孩子都是这样 一会就忘了 |
[17:47] | Grown-ups on the other hand… | 但是成年人 |
[17:51] | Not so much. | 不会 |
[17:53] | We’re not talking about M.J. anymore are we? | 我们没在说MJ 是不是 |
[17:56] | Oh you want to go run and get your tap shoes? | 你想逃走 去穿你的踢踏舞鞋吗 |
[18:00] | No. no. I’ll be completely honest here. | 不 我跟你说实话 |
[18:03] | Moving in with you is One of the best decisions i ever made. | 和你一起住是我做过的最明智的决定之一 |
[18:07] | You make me really really happy. | 你让我感到很幸福 |
[18:09] | But? | 但是 |
[18:11] | I’ve been married before | 我以前结过婚 |
[18:13] | And I just don’t see myself getting married again. | 我只是不想再结婚了而已 |
[18:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:25] | Probably not what you wanted to hear. | 可能这不是你想听到的 |
[18:27] | I wanted the truth. | 我只想听真话 |
[18:29] | It’s not your fault the truth sucks. | 即使真话刺耳 这也不是你的错 |
[18:34] | So could you get the streamers out of the car? | 你能把彩带从车里拿出来吗 |
[18:37] | Sure. | 好 |
[18:40] | Oh by the way | 另外 |
[18:42] | For what it’s worth | 不管怎样 |
[18:44] | I do love you. | 我是真的爱你 |
[18:56] | I’ve only been working there two months but I love it. | 我在那工作了两个月 但我很喜欢这工作 |
[19:00] | And the kids are so cute. | 孩子们都很可爱 |
[19:02] | And I get to see m.J. during the day which is nice. | 而且我也能在白天的时候看到MJ 这很好 |
[19:06] | Uh you know uh | 你知道吗 |
[19:10] | For a guy that just had to see me so bad | 你之前表现那么急于想看到我 |
[19:13] | You… you seem awfully far away. | 但现在却表现得离我那么远 |
[19:16] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[19:19] | I’m just a little nervous. | 我只是有点紧张 |
[19:23] | I have something… | 我有些话要对你说 |
[19:26] | To ask you and I don’t know how you’re gonna react. | 我不知道你会怎么回答 |
[19:29] | What is it? | 你要说什么 |
[19:35] | This is gonna come out of nowhere but… | 听起来有点突然 |
[19:43] | I want you to marry me. | 我希望你能嫁给我 |
[19:47] | A-and here’s how i came to this. the other day… | 我为什么要这么说呢 因为有一天 |
[19:52] | What are you doing? | 你干什么去 |
[19:53] | I have to go upstairs. | 我必须上楼去 |
[19:56] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[20:04] | Susan are you okay? | 你还好吗 苏珊 |
[20:06] | I’m fine. I just didn’t want you to see me crying. | 我很好 我只是不想让你看到我哭 |
[20:10] | Honey you didn’t let me finish. | 亲爱的 我还没说完 |
[20:12] | Oh I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:14] | Just um | 只是 |
[20:16] | All these months | 这几个月来 |
[20:18] | I’ve been telling myself that I didn’t really care about you | 我一直告诉自己 我不是那么在乎你 |
[20:21] | Which was easy to do because you left so suddenly. | 这么想能让我心里好过些 因为你走的太突然了 |
[20:25] | But I am so lonely. | 但是我又是那么的孤单 |
[20:28] | And as much as I tell myself | 我告诉我自己 |
[20:30] | That I like being the strong single woman on her own | 我能成为坚强独立的单身女性 |
[20:36] | The truth is | 实际上 |
[20:38] | I think about you all the time. | 我一直都在想着你 |
[20:42] | And I wanted to call you | 我想给你打电话 |
[20:44] | But I thought you’d gotten over me. | 但是我觉得你已经不爱我了 |
[20:48] | And to hear that you still love me… | 当听到你还爱我 |
[20:53] | That is just something | 这是我现在 |
[20:55] | That I really needed to hear right now. | 真的需要听到的 |
[20:58] | And I want you to know– | 我想让你知道 |
[21:00] | Oh god. I want you to know i love you too. | 天哪 我想让你知道 我也爱你 |
[21:03] | Jackson… | 杰克逊 |
[21:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:18] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[21:20] | Oh god. | 天哪 |
[21:22] | I really wish you’d let me finish. | 我真的希望你能让我把话说完 |
[21:26] | Finish what? | 你还要说什么 |
[21:28] | Susan I need you to marry me | 我是想让你嫁给我 |
[21:30] | So that immigration doesn’t deport me back to canada. | 这样移民局就不会把我遣送回加拿大 |
[21:36] | The one thing I didn’t tell you is that | 有件事我没告诉你 |
[21:39] | I’m here on a student visa that expired six years ago | 就是我现在拿的是六年前就过期的学生签证 |
[21:43] | And I got a call from the authorities | 我接到政府的电话 |
[21:45] | So unless I can find somebody that will marry me | 除非我能和什么人结婚 |
[21:48] | I’m gonna be in really big trouble. | 否则我就麻烦大了 |
[21:53] | Susan? | 苏珊? |
[21:55] | Susan did you hear me? | 你听见我说话了吗 |
[21:59] | I heard. | 我听见了 |
[22:03] | So… | 所以 |
[22:04] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[22:08] | Okay. okay it was a bad idea. | 好吧 这是个馊主意 |
[22:11] | Get out or I will kick your ass back to the canadian border! | 滚出去 要不我把你踢回加拿大去 |
[22:19] | Took a shower brushed my teeth. | 我洗完澡了 也刷过牙了 |
[22:23] | We are good to go. | 我们可以开始了 |
[22:29] | Lynette. | 勒奈特 |
[22:34] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[22:36] | You know the pact. | 你知道的 我们的协定 |
[22:39] | Didn’t we already do it tonight? | 我们今晚还没做吗 |
[22:41] | No. | 还没 |
[22:43] | Oh they’re all starting to blur. | 我都糊涂了 |
[22:46] | 3:00 a.m. last night. | 我昨晚工作到凌晨3点 |
[22:48] | I’m exhausted. how about we take a rain check? | 我累坏了 我们不如改期吧 |
[22:51] | A rain check? mm. | 改期? |
[22:54] | This isn’t baseball. | 这又不是棒球 |
[22:56] | Every night for 30 days– that’s the law. | 连续30天每晚 这是我们约定好的 |
[22:59] | 7:00 a.m. meeting. | 我明早7点有个会 |
[23:03] | How about i take a long lunch | 不如明天利用午饭时间 |
[23:05] | And you do me twice at work tomorrow? | 我们做两次 |
[23:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:09] | This is important. | 这很重要的 |
[23:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:16] | We’ll have sex. | 来吧 |
[23:18] | But can you make it quick? | 但是你能快点吗 |
[23:20] | Lynette please. | 勒奈特 拜托 |
[23:22] | You can’t rush an artist. | 你不能催促艺术家啊 |
[23:40] | Morning. oh sorry. I don’t have time for breakfast. | 早上好 抱歉 我没时间吃早饭了 |
[23:43] | Good. I didn’t make you any. | 好 我也没给你做 |
[23:45] | Oh okay. uh coffee will be fine. | 咖啡也行 |
[23:47] | Beans are right there. Grab a handful and grind. | 咖啡豆在那 抓一把 自己磨吧 |
[23:50] | Is there a problem? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[23:54] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[23:57] | Last night we were having sex? | 昨晚 我们做爱时 |
[23:59] | You fell asleep? | 你睡着了 |
[24:03] | After? | 做完后吗? |
[24:04] | During. | 正在做的时候 |
[24:08] | Was it good? | 做的还尽兴吗 |
[24:10] | I didn’t finish. | 我没做完 |
[24:13] | God you ruined our streak lynette. | 你破坏我们的约定了 勒奈特 |
[24:15] | I’m sorry. I was exhausted. | 抱歉 我太累了 |
[24:18] | It’s not like I was asking you to scrub a floor. | 我又不是叫你去擦地板 |
[24:21] | All you had to do was lie there like you usually do. | 你要做的只是躺着就行了 就像你平时一样 |
[24:25] | Oh okay. i’m gonna let that one go ’cause you’re upset. | 好 我就不追究这点了 因为你在气头上 |
[24:28] | Well it’s true. | 这是真的 |
[24:30] | With you being so tired from work lately | 因为你最近工作完都很累 |
[24:32] | I’m the one doing all the heavy lifting. | 我才是那个做剧烈运动的人 |
[24:34] | Tom you’re being completely irrational. | 你怎么那么不讲理 汤姆 |
[24:36] | We’ve had sex 23 days straight. | 我们一连做了23天了 |
[24:38] | I’ve seen more ceiling than michelangelo. | 我看的天花板比米开朗基罗看的还多 |
[24:39] | we made a commitment. The book said | 我们承诺了 书上说了 |
[24:41] | Oh would you stop with the book? | 能不能别提那书了 |
[24:43] | You bought at a car wash | 你在洗车空闲时买的书 |
[24:44] | Along with a pack of gum and an air freshener. | 同时还顺便口香糖和空气清新剂 |
[24:47] | you’re right. It’s stupid. All my ideas are stupid | 你说得对 太傻了 我的想法也太傻了 |
[24:49] | – I should just stick to doing chores. – Don’t just walk away. | -我就应该继续干家务了 -别就这么走开啊 |
[24:52] | You better get to work Lynette. You’re gonna be late. | 你最好去工作 不然要迟到了 勒奈特 |
[25:01] | Hey. Haven’t seen you boys in a while. | 一段时间没看到你们了 |
[25:03] | There’s been a break in the club fire case Mr. Williams. | 俱乐部失火案搁置了一段时间 威廉姆斯先生 |
[25:05] | You got a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[25:07] | Do you know this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[25:10] | No. who is he? | 不 他是谁 |
[25:12] | Dr. Samuel Heller psychiatrist from boston. | 塞莫尔·海勒医生 来自波士顿的心理学家 |
[25:15] | He’s the guy who burned up in the fire. | 他在火灾中被烧死 |
[25:18] | What’s a shrink from boston doing in fairview? | 精神病专家从波士顿到来做什么 |
[25:21] | No idea but we’d like to find out | 不知道 但是我们想找出 |
[25:23] | If anyone knows him or what he was doing there. | 是否有人认识他 或者他来这做什么 |
[25:26] | – Did you see him backstage? – no I didn’t see anybody. | -你看到他在酒吧后台吗 -不 我谁也没看见 |
[25:32] | Except Porter Scavo. | 除了波特·斯加沃 |
[25:34] | Yeah but I told you. That was a mistake. | 是 但是我告诉你 我看错了 |
[25:41] | Do you know a guy named Jackson Braddock? | 你知道这个叫杰克逊·布拉多克的吗 |
[25:43] | – He was backstage. – was he? | -他在后台 -是吗 |
[25:46] | Yeah he got locked in the employee men’s room | 是 他被锁在工作人员的洗手间里 |
[25:48] | Right before the fire started. well | 就在火灾发生前 |
[25:49] | I don’t know anything about that | 我对此一无所知 |
[25:51] | – Have you talked to him? – we’ve been trying | -你跟他谈过吗 -我们正在找他 |
[25:53] | But he left town and we’ve been unable to find him. | 但是他离开了 我们找不到他 |
[25:56] | – That’s a shame. – We’ll figure it out. thanks for your time. | -真遗憾 -我们会搞清楚的 打扰了 |
[26:01] | You bet. | 没问题 |
[26:13] | Hey Susan. it’s dave. | 苏珊 我是大卫 |
[26:14] | You know I was thinking i’d pick up you and M.J. | 我想周六上午6点 |
[26:17] | 6:00 a.m. Saturday for the trip. | 去接你和MJ去郊游 |
[26:20] | Yeah. I figured the earlier we get going the better. | 我觉得我们早点出发更好 |
[26:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:27] | Well hello there M.J. | 你好 MJ |
[26:31] | I was baking this morning and like an idiot | 我今早一直在做点心 像个傻子一样 |
[26:32] | I made too many macaroons. | 我做了太多的杏仁甜饼 |
[26:34] | Would you be willing to take one? | 你想来一块吗 |
[26:36] | I would hate to see them go to waste. | 我可不想看到他们浪费 |
[26:37] | Macaroons are my favorite | 我喜欢杏仁甜饼 |
[26:39] | Oh really? What a delightful coincidence. | 真的吗 真是太巧了 |
[26:42] | You know i could bake these for you every week | 我可以每礼拜为你烤一些 |
[26:45] | And all I’d need in return is just the tiniest of favors. | 我要的回报只是你帮我一个小小的忙 |
[26:48] | What kind of favor? | 什么忙 |
[26:50] | Invite Evan Mayer to your sleepover. | 邀请伊万·梅尔来你的过夜聚会 |
[26:52] | I don’t like Evan. He’s mean. | 我不喜欢他 他很讨厌 |
[26:55] | Oh no. | 不 |
[26:56] | Deep down he’s just a fragile little boy | 实际上 他只不过是个脆弱的小男孩 |
[27:00] | Who wants to be liked. | 他也想有人喜欢他 |
[27:03] | He hit me with a dead squirrel. | 他拿一个死松鼠打我 |
[27:05] | Now M.J. we can find faults with all our friends | MJ 如果我们太挑剔的话 |
[27:08] | If we nitpick. | 我们所有的朋友都有错 |
[27:09] | What do you say? Will you invite him? | 怎么样 你会邀请他吗 |
[27:13] | Would you like some ice cream with your macaroons? | 你想吃冰淇淋混合杏仁甜饼吗 |
[27:16] | Because I could make that happen. | 你喜欢我也可以做 |
[27:18] | Bree? | 布里 |
[27:20] | I’m late for my golf game. | 我的高尔夫球活动要晚了 |
[27:22] | I don’t have time to go to the a.t.m. | 我没时间去取钱了 |
[27:25] | So I took the cash out of your wallet. | 我从你的钱包拿些钱 |
[27:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:40] | M.j. there’s meone in my life | MJ 我生命中有一个人 |
[27:43] | Who hits me with a dead squirrel | 他每一天 |
[27:46] | Every single day. | 都在用死松鼠打我 |
[27:49] | And you are the only one who can help me. | 你是唯一能帮我的人 |
[27:53] | Please please invite evan to your party. | 求你了 邀请伊万去你的晚会 |
[27:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:04] | Oh thank you sweetheart. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[28:09] | Boy the stuff I do for macaroons. | 我做的一切都是为了杏仁甜饼 |
[28:22] | Go away! I-I don’t want to talk to you. | 走开 我不想跟你说话 |
[28:25] | Come on. Let me in. | 让我进来 |
[28:27] | Thanks but I’ve reached my maximum allowance | 谢谢 这周我被羞辱 |
[28:29] | For humiliation this week. | 已经达到极限了 |
[28:32] | Listen I’m sorry you thought it was a real proposal. | 听我说 我很抱歉让你误以为我在真的求婚 |
[28:35] | In retrospect I should let have the deportation. | 我后来有想我应该接受被驱逐 |
[28:38] | Maximum allowance exceeded. | 好了 极限被突破 |
[28:44] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[28:46] | I wanted to apologize. You have every right to be mad at me. | 我想道歉 你有权利对我生气 |
[28:49] | Oh I’m not mad at you. | 我没有生你的气 |
[28:52] | You know I’m just disappointed in myself. | 我只是对自己失望 |
[28:56] | I was a little lonely and a little afraid | 我有点孤单 有点害怕 |
[28:59] | And… I just did what I always do– | 我只是做了我平时做的 |
[29:04] | Let some silly romantic fantasy take over. | 让该死的爱情幻想冲昏头脑 |
[29:09] | I didn’t know you still felt that way about me. | 我不知道你还对我有感觉 |
[29:14] | I don’t. | 不 不是这样 |
[29:16] | This isn’t about you. | 这不是关于你 |
[29:18] | Not really. | 不完全是 |
[29:20] | And besides you moved on. | 而且 你也继续你的人生了 |
[29:24] | Well I had to. | 我不得不这么做 |
[29:27] | You pushed me away. | 你把我推开了 |
[29:30] | I had to… heal my heart and get over it. | 我得安抚我受伤的心灵 恢复心情 |
[29:38] | This–I mean this is really the only thing you can do | 我是说 这是你留下来继续工作的 |
[29:43] | To stay here and do your work? | 唯一的办法吗 |
[29:45] | Yeah. | 是 |
[29:57] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[29:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:04] | I’ll do it. But that’s it. | 我会帮你 但仅此而已 |
[30:06] | No love no sex just… | 不谈情说爱 也不上床做爱 只是 |
[30:09] | Marriage. | 结婚而已 |
[30:11] | No sex? | 不做爱吗 |
[30:13] | You want people to think this is a real marriage don’t you? | 你想让人觉得我们是真要结婚 对吧 |
[30:26] | Gaby come on. | 加布 快来 |
[30:31] | For God sakes will you take those off? it’s 8:00 at night. | 看在上帝的份上 摘掉你的太阳镜 现在是晚上8点 |
[30:34] | Oh fine. as long as you don’t mind people thinking | 好吧 只要你不介意人们会认为 |
[30:38] | You’re out on the town with your anemic lesbian sister. | 你和你患贫血的同性恋妹妹寻欢作乐 |
[30:40] | There’s our man of honor. | 我们的男一号来了 |
[30:43] | Gaby this is Stephanie. | 加布 这是斯蒂芬妮 |
[30:45] | – She put this whole banquet together. -Hi. nice to meet you. | -今天的宴会就是她举办的 -很高兴见到你 |
[30:48] | -You’re probably wondering why i look like this. – Excuse me? | -你可能在想为什么我看起来这么糟 -你是说? |
[30:52] | I’m not ill. i’m just not wearing any makeup | 我没有生病 我只是没有化妆 |
[30:54] | So i can teach my daughter that | 这样我可以教育我的女儿 |
[30:55] | beauty’s what’s on the inside | 美丽是来自内在的 |
[30:57] | I don’t actually look this hideous. | 我事实要比现在好看多了 |
[31:05] | Will you please stop explaining yourself? | 你可以不要再解释了吗? |
[31:08] | I mean it was bad enough when you did | 我是说你刚刚和服务生解释 |
[31:09] | it with the valet. | 就够糟的了 |
[31:11] | I don’t want people thinking i condone this face. | 我不想人们以为我会容忍这张脸 |
[31:13] | I’m gonna go find our table. | 我得去找我们的座位了 |
[31:20] | Champagne? | 需要香槟吗? |
[31:21] | Oh thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:23] | – I’m not ill. i’m just not wearing any makeup. – Gaby! | -我不是病了 我只是么有化妆 -加布! |
[31:27] | Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[31:33] | Come on guys. no running in the house. | 孩子们 不要在屋子里乱跑 |
[31:35] | These candy apples are great. | 这些蜜饯苹果太好吃了 |
[31:37] | Can me and evan have another one? | 我和伊万能再要一个吗? |
[31:39] | Well i better ask katherine. | 我得去问问凯瑟琳 |
[31:41] | Where is katherine? | 她在哪里? |
[31:46] | Hey. you’re missing all the fun. | 嘿 你错过了许多好玩的 |
[31:49] | I just got a candied apple out of a kid’s hair. | 我刚刚从一个小孩头发上取下蜜饯苹果 |
[31:52] | Sounds like you got everything under control. | 听起来一切都进行得不错 |
[31:55] | No come on down. | 下楼去吧 |
[31:57] | It’s not as much fun without you. | 你不在没什么意思 |
[31:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:02] | You were honest with me so i’m gonna be honest with you. | 你向来很坦诚 所以我也得坦诚以对 |
[32:07] | I got scared. | 我很害怕 |
[32:10] | Of what? | 害怕什么 |
[32:13] | I was hosting a party with this amazing man | 我和一个超级棒的男人还有他可爱的儿子 |
[32:18] | And his adorable son | 一起举办一个聚会 |
[32:20] | And we were like the perfect family | 我们看上去就像完美的一家人 |
[32:22] | And then i realized… | 然后我突然意识到.. |
[32:24] | We’re not a family. | 我们不是一家人 |
[32:26] | It could all go away in an instant. | 这一切可能稍纵即逝 |
[32:31] | Katherine i’m not leaving. | 凯瑟琳 我不会离开你的 |
[32:33] | But you’re not committing either. | 但你同样也没有接受我 |
[32:37] | Why not mike? | 麦克 这是为什么 |
[32:39] | Is it susan? | 是因为苏珊吗? |
[32:41] | You still in love with her? | 你还爱她吗? |
[32:45] | No. | 不 |
[32:46] | No i’ve told you that. | 我给你说过 |
[32:48] | Then it must be me. | 那就是我的问题了 |
[32:51] | Katherine i love having you in my life. | 凯瑟琳 我很高兴你出现在我的生命里 |
[32:56] | I’m just not ready. | 只是我还没有准备好 |
[32:58] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道还能说什么 |
[33:00] | I’m not trying to get you to say anything. | 我不是让你说些什么 |
[33:05] | I just have to take care of myself. | 我只是不得不照顾自己的情绪 |
[33:13] | I should probably go make sure the first floor is still there | 我得去看看下面怎么样了 |
[33:24] | Excuse me. the mayor’s about to leave | 抱歉 市长要走了 |
[33:26] | And the newspaper wants a photo with him and your family. | 报社想为你们合张影 |
[33:29] | Oh that’s so sweet. | 太好了 |
[33:31] | – Tell him no way in hell. – Tell him we’ll be right there. | -告诉他没门 -告诉他我们马上过去 |
[33:35] | The newspaper? forget it. | 上报? 想也别想 |
[33:37] | Gaby i do business with the city. | 加布 我在这个城市做生意 |
[33:39] | – I can’t just blow off the mayor. – Seriously | -我不能放市长的鸽子 -我是认真的 |
[33:41] | we cannot allow this to be photographed. | 我们不能让这张脸出现在报纸上 |
[33:43] | Next time there’s an epidemic | 下次有什么传染病 |
[33:45] | People are gonna think i’m patient zero. | 人们会认为我是首个感染者 |
[33:48] | You’re not getting out of this. | 你没得选 |
[33:51] | Fine. | 好 |
[33:53] | But just so we’re clear | 但先声明一点 |
[33:54] | you’re also latino jerk of the year. | 你同样也是年度拉丁混蛋 |
[33:56] | Come on. let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:58] | Oh can i at least use the bathroom first? | 我至少能先去一趟洗手间吧 |
[34:04] | Ladies! attention please. | 女士们 注意了 |
[34:07] | I am in a jam and i need lipstick and eyeliner. | 我遇上麻烦了 我需要唇膏和眼线笔 |
[34:11] | Come on. chop chop. | 拜托了 快 快 快 |
[34:14] | You can use my makeup. | 我可以借你我的化妆品 |
[34:16] | Oh that doesn’t really go with my skin tone. | 我想它们不适合我的肤色 |
[34:20] | What do you mean? we have the same coloring. | 你在说什么 我们肤色一样 |
[34:22] | Yeah it doesn’t really go with your skin tone either | 对 它们也不适合你的肤色 |
[34:25] | But i can only deal with one disaster at a time. | 我一次只能解决一次灾难 |
[34:28] | Ooh. asian girl. close enough. | 亚洲女孩 相当接近了 |
[34:31] | Um i don’t think so. | 我不能借给你 |
[34:32] | Ugh. was it the “chop chop” thing? fine. i’m sorry. | 是因为刚才我的语气吗 我为此抱歉 |
[34:36] | Now can i borrow some blush? | 我能借下腮红吗 |
[34:38] | I don’t share cosmetics. i’m sort of a germ freak. | 我不和别人共用化妆品 我怕传染病菌 |
[34:41] | – Oh don’t worry. i’m as healthy as a horse. – Really? you look sick | -别担心 我强壮如牛 -真的吗? 你看上去并不健康 |
[34:45] | That’s ’cause i don’t have any makeup! | 是因为我没有用化妆品 |
[34:48] | I said no. now leave me alone. | 我说了不借 让我走 |
[34:51] | Okay okay look. i’m sorry. you’re right. | 抱歉 你是对的 |
[34:53] | I never should have asked. | 我本不应该这样做 |
[34:58] | Come out now or i’ll call security! | 你给我出来 我要叫保安了 |
[35:01] | You know forewoman who has a purse full of dinner rolls | 叫吧 女领班的钱包里装满了餐包 |
[35:04] | You sure have a lot of attitude. | 你当然得有点姿态了 |
[35:09] | Oh good. we’re all here. | 好了 人到齐了 |
[35:12] | By the way Mrs. solis you look absolutely stunning. | 顺便说一下 索利斯夫人 你看上去美极了 |
[35:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:17] | Yeah mom. you look great. | 是啊 妈妈 你看上去很美 |
[35:22] | Okay big smiles everyone. | 大家都笑一笑 |
[35:31] | See this? | 看这个 |
[35:33] | My third espresso. | 我第三杯浓缩咖啡 |
[35:35] | I’m wired. no way i’m falling asleep tonight. | 我现在精力充沛 今晚不会再睡着了 |
[35:45] | How about we throw a pizza on the front lawn | 不如我们往前庭草坪上扔一张披萨 |
[35:49] | And when the kids run out to get it | 孩子们冲过去吃的时候 |
[35:51] | We lock the door and do it in every room in the house? | 我们把门锁起来 在房子里的每个房间里做爱 |
[35:59] | Tom I’m sorry. | 汤姆 我很抱歉 |
[36:03] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道还能说什么 |
[36:05] | If you wanna stay mad I guess you’re gonna stay mad. | 如果你想继续生气 我猜你还在生气 |
[36:11] | I am not mad Lynette. | 我没生气 勒奈特 |
[36:14] | Then what’s wrong? | 那是怎么了 |
[36:15] | You’re gonna think it’s stupid. | 你会觉得我很傻 |
[36:17] | Tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[36:21] | You want to know why sex | 你想知道为什么上床 |
[36:23] | Has become so important to me lately? | 对我来说 那么重要 |
[36:25] | Because you are the only thing in my life | 因为你是我生命中 |
[36:29] | That i’m passionate about. | 唯一我还满怀热情的 |
[36:30] | That is so sweet. | 你这么说我很高兴 |
[36:33] | No. no it’s not good Lynette– not for me not for you. | 不 勒奈特 不是因为我 也不是因为你 |
[36:37] | I… | 我 |
[36:38] | I need something else to be excited about. | 我需要对其他东西让我感兴趣 |
[36:42] | I thought you wanted to do this | 我以为你想 |
[36:44] | to take a break to stay home | 在家休息一段时间 |
[36:45] | I did. you know I figured the kids are grown… | 我确实这么想 你知道 孩子们都长大了 |
[36:50] | I can take care of the house and the errands | 我可以收拾家里 处理一些杂事 |
[36:52] | And it’ll be easy and it is. | 这些事情太简单了 |
[36:54] | It’s too damn easy. | 就是太简单了 |
[36:56] | I am finished with my work by noon | 中午就都干完了 |
[36:59] | And then i just sit around | 然后我就坐着 |
[37:02] | Waiting for you to come home. | 等你回家 |
[37:04] | So… | 所以 |
[37:05] | What do you want to do? hmm? | 你你想做什么 |
[37:07] | What you passionate about? | 你还对什么怀有热情 |
[37:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:16] | I’m a middle-aged guy | 我是个中年男人 |
[37:18] | And I don’t know what I want to do with my life. | 我不知道我人生该怎么过 |
[37:24] | I told you it was stupid. | 我说了 这想法很傻 |
[37:27] | No. | 不 |
[37:31] | No. | 不 |
[37:50] | I know I disappointed you tonight and I’m really sorry. | 我知道今晚让你失望了 真的很抱歉 |
[37:53] | It’s okay. I know why you did it. | 没关系 我知道你为什么那么做 |
[37:56] | I need makeup too. | 我也需要化妆 |
[37:59] | Honey I know you think being pretty | 亲爱的 我知道 现在你可能觉得美貌 |
[38:02] | Seems like the most important thing in the world right now | 是世界上最重要的事情之一 |
[38:05] | But believe me it’s not. | 但是相信我 并不是 |
[38:07] | You were a model. | 你曾经是个模特 |
[38:11] | Yes I was. | 是的 我曾经是 |
[38:15] | And my whole life | 我的一生 |
[38:17] | People told me how pretty I was. | 人们都告诉我 我有多美 |
[38:20] | So you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[38:21] | I never thought I had to work hard in school | 我从来没想过在学校我需要努力读书 |
[38:24] | Or work on friendships | 或者交要好的朋友 |
[38:26] | Or my personality– none of it. | 或塑造我的性格 |
[38:29] | And then I stopped modeling | 然后我不再当模特 |
[38:31] | And I realized I didn’t have much on the inside. | 我意识到我内在空空 |
[38:34] | And I don’t want that for you. | 我不想你步我的后尘 |
[38:39] | I want you to be brave and funny and creative… | 我想让你是勇敢 有趣 富有创造力的 |
[38:44] | To be more than just a shell. | 而不是空有一副好皮囊 |
[38:48] | I want you to have the whole rich gooey center. | 我希望你能有丰富的内在 |
[38:55] | Will you promise to do that for yourself? | 你能答应我要做到这些吗 |
[38:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:06] | When do I get to wear makeup? | 那我什么时候能化妆 |
[39:12] | I tell you what. You can wear makeup | 等有一天意识到 |
[39:14] | The day you realize you don’t really need it. | 你不再需要化妆的时候 |
[39:26] | I bought m.j. a fishing pole. | 我给MJ买了一个鱼竿 |
[39:28] | I figure i’d teach the little guy how to cast | 我想教小家伙在投入水里之前 |
[39:29] | Before we hit the water. | 如何抛竿 |
[39:32] | we’re not gonna be able to make it this weekend. | 我们这周可能去不了了 |
[39:34] | I’m kind of… | 我 |
[39:36] | Geing married. | 要结婚了 |
[39:38] | What? | 什么 |
[39:40] | To who? | 跟谁 |
[39:42] | Dave williams. | 大卫·威廉姆斯 |
[39:43] | I thought I heard you out here. | 我一听就是你 |
[39:46] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[39:48] | Just when you thought I was out of the picture i’m back. | 当你以为我不再出现 可我又回来了 |
[39:55] | Since you held up your end of the bargain | 既然你实现了你的承诺 |
[39:58] | I’m going to hold up mine. | 我也会满足对你的承诺 |
[40:00] | I’m gonna make sure that you walk away from this marriage | 我会保证你的公司以及你的财产 |
[40:03] | With your business and your assets intact. | 在离婚官司中毫无损失 |
[40:05] | Now to accomplish this | 现在为了实现这个 |
[40:06] | I may need you to lie stonewall | 我可能需要你说谎 |
[40:09] | Even resort to some outright trickery. | 甚至设计圈套 |
[40:12] | My question is… | 我的问题是 |
[40:14] | Will you be up for that? | 你能做到吗 |
[40:19] | I used to think of myself as a good person. | 我以前觉得我是好人 |
[40:23] | If i had a choice i would always choose the high road. | 如果我有选择 我会选择一条简单的捷径 |
[40:29] | Lately i’ve begun to realize that um… | 最近我开始意识到 |
[40:34] | I’m capable of doing whatever needs to be done. | 我可以做任何需要我做的事情 |
[40:37] | You know what that makes you? | 你知道是什么使你这么想吗 |
[40:42] | The perfect client. | 完美委托人 |
[40:50] | On this street | 在这里 |
[40:51] | The bargaining is finished by sundown… | 谈判随着太阳落下而结束 |
[40:57] | A daughter agrees to go to bed early | 女儿同意早点上床睡觉 |
[41:00] | If her mother lets her dress up in her old gowns… | 除非她妈妈让她穿上旧时晚礼服 |
[41:05] | A woman agrees to let her fiance spend the night | 女人同意让他的未婚夫留下来过夜 |
[41:08] | If he’ll agree to sleep on the sofa… | 但只能睡在沙发上 |
[41:13] | A man allows his lover to get close | 男人同意他的爱人靠近些 |
[41:17] | As long as they don’t discuss the future. | 只要他们不再讨论未来 |
[41:23] | Yes everyone knows how to bargain on wisteria lane… | 是 紫藤郡的每个人都知道如何讨价还价 |
[41:30] | What are you doing up so late? | 你怎么这么晚还没睡? |
[41:32] | Well i have a proposition for you. | 我有个提议 |
[41:36] | I’ll make you breakfast in the morning | 明早我给你做早饭 |
[41:38] | If you make love to me tonight. | 但你今晚要跟我上床 |
[41:43] | Why not? | 好啊 |
[41:47] | But sometimes… | 但有时 |
[41:49] | They get more than they bargained for. | 讨价还价的结果却出人意料 |