时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 三年前 | |
[00:07] | The first thing Lila Dash thought about | 死神降临的清晨 |
[00:09] | That fateful morning was her husband Dave. | 莱拉・黛西醒来想到的第一个人是丈夫大卫 |
[00:13] | It occurred to her she should buy him a new tie. | 她想给他买条新领带 |
[00:20] | She thought of her husband again that afternoon… | 那天下午她又想到丈夫 |
[00:25] | decided she would make him something special for dinner. | 她想为他做一顿丰盛的晚餐 |
[00:32] | That evening, lila once again thought about her husband… | 傍晚 她再次想到丈夫 |
[00:37] | And she asked herself what she had done | 她自问是何神眷顾 |
[00:39] | To deserve someone | 给了她一个 |
[00:41] | So wonderful. | 如此完美的丈夫 |
[00:47] | Hey, you. what are you thinking about? | 你在想什么呢 |
[00:50] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[00:55] | So what do you say we all go out for ice cream? | 我们去吃冰淇淋吧 |
[00:58] | Oh, i’d love to, but i brought work home. | 我很想去 不过我还得工作 |
[01:00] | Again? | 又是工作 |
[01:02] | I know. i’m so boring. | 是啊 无聊至极 |
[01:04] | Hey, why don’t you two go? | 要不你俩去吧 |
[01:06] | No. we’ll all go tomorrow. | 算了吧 明天我们一块去 |
[01:09] | Now how can you make this face | 你怎能忍心让小可爱渴望了一天 |
[01:11] | wait a whole day | 却吃不到冰淇淋 |
[01:13] | Look sad. | 装得伤心点 |
[01:16] | Yeah. oh! | 对 就这样 |
[01:17] | Oh, fine. | 好吧 |
[01:19] | I’ll take her now. | 我这就带她去 |
[01:21] | Come on, sweetie. | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[01:26] | Hey, how about tomorrow night, | 明晚怎么样 |
[01:29] | I’ll leave my briefcase at the office, | 明天保证不把工作带回家 |
[01:31] | And we do something special, just the three of us? | 我们去玩点开心的 就我们仨 |
[01:35] | It’s a date. | 说话算数 |
[01:46] | But there would be no tomorrows for Lila and Paige Dash… | 但没人知道她们的生命即将终结 |
[01:52] | Because that was the night they crashed… | 因为那晚她们出了车祸 |
[01:56] | Into Susan and Mike delfino. | 撞上了苏珊和麦克・德尔非诺的车 |
[02:09] | The last thing Lila Dash thought about before she died | 莱拉・黛西在生命终结那刻 |
[02:14] | Was her husband Dave. | 脑中依然是丈夫大卫 |
[02:17] | She wondered what her death would do to him. | 她不知道丈夫会如何接受如此浩劫 |
[02:26] | Luckily for Lila, | 莱拉是幸运的 |
[02:30] | She would never know. | 她再也不会知道了 |
[02:45] | There was a wedding recently | 最近 在美景镇的长老会教堂里 |
[02:47] | At fairview presbyterian church. | 有一场盛大的婚礼 |
[02:51] | The minister spoke about the nature of marriage | 牧师宣读婚姻的本质 |
[02:56] | And then said what all ministers say | 然后他像所有的牧师一样 |
[02:58] | To conclude such matters. | 做了最后的结语 |
[03:01] | You may now kiss the bride. | 你可以吻新娘了 |
[03:07] | It was then the church bells began to ring, | 这时教堂钟声开始响起 |
[03:11] | Telling brides-to-be everywhere | 告诉各地的准新娘们 |
[03:15] | Their turn was next. | 下一个就是她们了 |
[03:19] | Hello, groom. | 好啊 新郎 |
[03:21] | Guess what? | 知道吗 |
[03:23] | I called the hotel to tell them we were getting married. | 我给酒店打了电话 并告诉他们我们快就要结婚了 |
[03:25] | They promised to upgrade us to a suite | 他们答应把我们的房间升级为套房 |
[03:27] | And have champagne on ice. | 还有冰镇香槟 |
[03:29] | – Isn’t that terrific? yeah. – Yeah, that’s great. | -很棒吧 -对 很棒 |
[03:31] | Wow, i hope you can muster up a little more enthusiasm | 我希望你在说”我愿意”时 |
[03:34] | For the “i dos.” | 能比现在更激情一些 |
[03:37] | I’m sorry. I’m just thinking about Susan and M.J. | 抱歉 我只是在想苏珊和M.J. |
[03:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:41] | Well, when they left, i just got a weird vibe from dave. | 当他们出发的时候 感觉大卫怪怪的 |
[03:44] | Dave always gives off a weird vibe. that’s just dave. | 这就是大卫 他总是让别人觉得很奇怪 |
[03:48] | No, i-i think i should call ’em. | 不 我应该打个电话给他们 |
[03:50] | Or maybe you should get our bags in the car | 或许你应该把行李放进车里 |
[03:53] | So we don’t miss our flight? because if we miss our flight, | 我们就不会误了飞机 因为要是误了航班 |
[03:56] | We’re going to miss our wedding day, | 我们就会误了婚礼 |
[03:58] | And if we miss our wedding day, | 如果误掉婚礼 |
[04:00] | We’re gonna miss our wedding night. | 我们将会误掉新婚夜 |
[04:04] | Yeah, you’re right. | 好 我听你的 |
[04:06] | I’m probably worried about nothing. I’ll load the car. | 可能我是杞人忧天了 我这就去把东西装上车 |
[04:10] | Uh, we need to stop at the store. | 我们需要在商店那里停一下 |
[04:12] | I have to get videotape for the camera. | 我得买摄影带 |
[04:14] | oh, i got some old | 我有一些用过的 |
[04:16] | Just grab one. we’ll record over it. | 拿一个 在上面重录就行了 |
[04:26] | She’s two blocks away. she’ll be here any second. | 还有两个街口远 她马上就到了 |
[04:29] | Great. | 太好了 |
[04:31] | Are you nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[04:33] | Why would i be nervous? | 为什么我要紧张 |
[04:35] | Well, you’re about to have a teenager in the house. | 家里会来一个少女 |
[04:38] | Well, i didn’t say i wasn’t sedated. | 我没说过我很平静 |
[04:40] | Yeah, i’m a little freaked out, too. | 对 我也有点紧张 |
[04:42] | But we’re doing the right thing. | 但我们在做好事 |
[04:44] | Yeah, when i think about everything | 是啊 当我想到那个小女孩 |
[04:46] | That little girl’s been through… | 经历过的事情 |
[04:48] | Her dad walked out, her mother’s in jail, | 父亲离开了她 母亲又进了监狱 |
[04:50] | The way she bounced from relative to relative– | 家人把她踢来踢去 |
[04:52] | – I just want this to be the end of the line for her. – Me, too. | -我希望这就是她的归属了 -我也是 |
[04:58] | Mommy, here comes the taxi! | 妈妈 来了辆计程车 |
[05:01] | I wonder if she’ll even remember me. | 不知道她还记得我吗 |
[05:03] | Oh, i doubt it. you haven’t seen her since she was 6. | 可能不记得了 她6岁后你就没有再见过她了 |
[05:06] | Yeah, and when she was little, i used to spend a lot of time | 当她很小 爸爸没去世前 我常常和他俩 |
[05:09] | With her and her dad before he left. | 在一起玩 |
[05:12] | I remember taking her on the swings at the park. | 我记得带她去公园荡秋千 |
[05:14] | I remember buying her ice cream. | 给她买冰淇淋 |
[05:16] | I remember giving her piggyback rides. ohh. | 还有让她骑在我肩上 |
[05:31] | I don’t remember that. | 感觉印象不深了 |
[05:34] | You told him about the divorce? | 你告诉他要和他离婚 |
[05:36] | I had to. He found the storge unite | 我没得选 他发现存储室了 |
[05:38] | He wanted an explanation. | 他要我解释 |
[05:40] | I was in such a state of shock, | 我当时被吓坏了 |
[05:42] | I couldn’t think of anything else to say. | 不知道还能说什么 |
[05:44] | – Bree, this isn’t good. – You have no idea. | -布里 这对你不利 -你不了解情况 |
[05:47] | Now he’s saying if i try to divorce him, | 现在他说如果我要和他离婚 |
[05:50] | He can go to the police and report me. | 他就去警局告发我 |
[05:52] | -Report you? for what? – Filing a false insurance claim. | -告发? 告发什么 -骗取保险金 |
[05:55] | He’s the one who filed it, | 那是他干的 |
[05:57] | But he’s gonna say that i told him to. | 但他会说是我怂恿他做的 |
[05:59] | – crap. – I told him i don’t love him. he said he doesn’t care | -变态 -我说我不爱他了 他说他不在乎 |
[06:03] | He wants us to work on our marriage. | 他想拯救我们的婚姻 |
[06:05] | Oh, wow. well, clearly, the guy’s a little crazy. | 哦 显然他有点不正常了 |
[06:07] | A little? the man put chives in my parisian salad! | 有点 他在我巴黎沙拉里放香葱 |
[06:11] | He should be in a straightjacket! | 他应该被送进疯人院的 |
[06:13] | Okay, calm down. This isn’t the end of the world. | 冷静点 这不是世界末日 |
[06:17] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[06:19] | I’m being blackmailed by a man i’m starting to despise, | 勒索我的人 是我鄙视的人 |
[06:22] | And if i don’t pretend to love him, | 我若不假装爱他 |
[06:23] | He can have me arrested. | 他能让警察抓我走 |
[06:26] | Bree… | 布里 |
[06:30] | I don’t want you to worry about this. | 这点我想你不必担心 |
[06:32] | We’re gonna think of something. | 我们会有办法的 |
[06:34] | What can we think of? he’s holding all the cards. | 我们还能做什么 我的把柄全在他手上 |
[06:39] | Trust me. no one ever holds allthe cards. | 相信我 谁也不能抓住所有的把柄 |
[07:01] | Lynette, get down here! | 勒奈特 快下来 |
[07:07] | – What’s going on? – I just got off | -发生什么事了 -我刚接到 |
[07:09] | the phone with university | 大学打来的电话 |
[07:10] | I’m in! | 我被录取了 |
[07:12] | Really?! you passed the test?! | 真的 你通过考试了 |
[07:14] | Not only did i pass the test, | 不仅是通过 |
[07:16] | 你天才丈夫考进了前5% | |
[07:18] | Drunk out of his mind! | 难以置信 |
[07:21] | Which, by the way, i am not condoning… ever. | 顺便说一句 我从未如此幸运 从来没有 |
[07:25] | Congrats, dad! | 祝贺你 爸爸 |
[07:26] | Thank you, baby. mwah! | 宝贝 谢谢你 |
[07:28] | I can help you study if you want. | 如果你愿意我能在学习上帮帮你 |
[07:30] | I’m not sure how much help you’re gonna be. | 我不知道你能不能帮我 |
[07:32] | I’m majoring in chinese. | 我主修的可是汉语 |
[07:34] | I know how to say “take me to a strip bar” in mandarin. | 我知道怎么用普通话讲”我要去脱衣俱乐部” |
[07:38] | I’m so proud. | 我很自豪 |
[07:40] | Porter, aren’t you gonna congratulate your father? | 波特 你不向你父亲表示一下祝贺吗 |
[07:43] | Congratulations on ruining my life. | 恭喜你毁掉我的人生 |
[07:46] | If you see me on campus, | 如果你在校园里看见我 |
[07:48] | You’re not allowed to talk to me. | 请当作不认识我 |
[07:50] | Okay, that’s everyone. | 好的 每个人都恭喜过了 |
[07:52] | This calls for hot fudge sundaes. | 请你们吃热巧克力圣代 |
[07:55] | Everybody… in the car! | 上车吧 |
[08:01] | – You coming? – I’m gonna make a quick phone call, | -你也去吗 -我得打一个电话 |
[08:03] | – And i’ll be right out. – Okay. | -马上就来 -好的 |
[08:11] | Hi. this is lynette scavo. | 你好 我是勒奈特・斯加沃 |
[08:13] | May i please speak to Dr. Rushton? | 请找一下拉西顿医生 |
[08:15] | Tell him it’s important. | 告诉他很紧急 |
[08:19] | Hi. Dr. Rushton, | 你好 拉西顿医生 |
[08:21] | I need to come in and see you as soon as possible. | 我想尽快来做一下检查 |
[08:25] | I think the cancer’s back. | 好像癌症又复发了 |
[08:36] | Mommy, can i have a juice box? | 妈妈 我能再要一盒桔汁吗 |
[08:38] | Oh, sweetie. you just had one, | 宝贝儿 你不是刚刚才喝过吗 |
[08:40] | And we don’t want to have to stop ten times | 我们可不想一路上不断停车 |
[08:42] | So you can go to the bathroom. | 等你上厕所 |
[08:44] | I miss diapers. | 我想念我的尿布 |
[08:47] | Oh, the joys of being a parent. | 这就是做父母的乐趣 |
[08:50] | Yeah, i remember. | 对啊 我知道 |
[08:51] | You do? | 你知道吗 |
[08:53] | I had a little girl. | 我有过一个女儿 |
[08:58] | She died. | 她死了 |
[08:59] | Oh, my God. I… | 我的上帝 我 |
[09:02] | I-I had no idea. i’m so sorry. | 抱歉 我不知该怎么说 |
[09:05] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[09:08] | I’m learning to deal with it. | 我在学着慢慢习惯 |
[09:13] | I can’t believe edie gave you a key | 伊迪居然给你钥匙 |
[09:15] | Why not? she trusted me | 为什么不呢 她信任我 |
[09:16] | And i only used it when i was out of milk or bread… | 只有在牛奶面包吃光的情况我才用 |
[09:19] | Or cash. | 还有现金 |
[09:23] | Okay, look for anything that could tie Dave to Dr. Heller. | 找找能把大卫和海勒医生联系起来的一切东西 |
[09:26] | Look through his files, his papers, even his trash. | 检查他的文件 资料 包括垃圾 |
[09:33] | Roberta, what are you doing? | 萝伯塔 你在做什么 |
[09:35] | – We’re trying to catch a murderer. – I know, | -我们来查杀人犯的 -我知道 |
[09:37] | but before i get to the bottom of that | 但在查清楚前 |
[09:39] | I’d like to get to the bottom of this. | 我得先把这个喝掉 |
[09:41] | Oh, look! | 快看 |
[09:43] | Oh! muscle relaxers–score! | 肌肉松弛剂 太棒了 |
[09:45] | Put that back! they’re not yours. | 放回去 这不是你的 |
[09:48] | Yeah, apparently, they’re not his either. who’s david dash? | 很明显 也不是他的 大卫・黛西是谁 |
[09:51] | Mr. williams? it’s the police. | 威廉姆先生 我们是警察 |
[09:54] | Oh! oh, cheese it! | 快蹲下 |
[09:57] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们有几个问题要问你 |
[09:59] | Please tell me | 告诉我 |
[10:01] | You doesn’t have anything illegal on you | 你没犯过法吧 |
[10:03] | I do, but it’s hidden | 有过 但不易发现 |
[10:04] | And if they find it, we got a lawsuit. | 如果他们一旦发现 我们会被起诉 |
[10:08] | Ladies? | 女士们 |
[10:09] | Open up, please. | 请开门 |
[10:22] | Uh, hi there. can I help you? | 你好 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[10:25] | Well, I hope so. are you orson hodge? | 是的 你是奥森・霍吉吗 |
[10:28] | Yes, I am. you are… | 对 我是 你哪位 |
[10:32] | You want me to let go? | 你想让我放手吗 |
[10:35] | You want me to let go? | 你想让我放手吗 |
[10:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:39] | There, I let go. | 看 我放手了 |
[10:46] | – Now you gotta do the same – I don’t know what you mean | -现在你也要放手 -我不知道你什么意思 |
[10:49] | Oh, I think you do, and I am dead serious. | 我想你明白我的意思 我是来真的 |
[10:52] | If you don’t let go… | 如果你再不放手 |
[10:54] | Next time, neither will I. | 下次 我也不会放手了 |
[11:03] | Brought you a laundry basket. | 给你拿来一个洗衣篮 |
[11:05] | You need me to show you how to use the washer? | 你要我教你怎么用洗衣机吗 |
[11:09] | It’s my clever way of saying | 这是我的一种婉转说法 |
[11:11] | You’re gonna be doing your own laundry. | 你要自己洗衣服 |
[11:14] | Oh. okay. | 好 |
[11:16] | You know, the girls have chores, too. | 孩子们都要干家务活 |
[11:19] | It’s how we teach ’em responsibility. | 这是教她们如何有责任心 |
[11:22] | Speaking of which, uh… | 说到这个 |
[11:25] | Cutfew is 10:00 11 on weekends. | 门禁平时是10点 周末11点 |
[11:28] | Does that seem reasonable? | 你能接受吗 |
[11:30] | Sure. no problem. | 没问题 |
[11:33] | This teenager thing isn’t so bad. | 看来你不算问题少女 |
[11:36] | So what are my other chores? | 那我其他的家务活是什么 |
[11:38] | Oh, well, not to push my luck, | 不是我要求多 |
[11:40] | But I was thinking you could sweep the front porch | 但我想 你要打扫前门廊 |
[11:43] | And take care of the guest bathroom. | 还有清扫客房的洗手间 |
[11:45] | You got it. | 明白了 |
[11:49] | Oh, that’s a pretty dress. | 好漂亮的裙子 |
[11:53] | Oh, my god, it’s Versace! | 天哪 是范思哲的 |
[11:55] | Yeah. It’s all right. | 是啊 还好吧 |
[11:57] | “all right”? young lady, if you live under my roof, | 还好 如果你住在我房子里 |
[12:01] | You will not disparage versace. | 你就不能侮辱范思哲的裙子 |
[12:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:05] | No, I’m just kidding. It was a joke. | 不 开玩笑呢 |
[12:07] | Oh. Funny. | 好笑 |
[12:10] | Well, I guess i’m gonna get started on my laundry. | 我想 我该开始洗我衣服了 |
[12:14] | Vera wang! | 薇拉王 |
[12:16] | Where are you getting all these dresses? | 你从哪弄到这些裙子 |
[12:19] | They were gifts. | 都是礼物 |
[12:21] | You know, from boyfriends. | 男朋友们送的 |
[12:23] | Boyfriends? How many do you have? | 男朋友们 你有多少男朋友 |
[12:25] | Not as many as I used to. I had to make some cutbacks. | 没以前多了 我也得减员啊 |
[12:28] | Yeah, the economy has hit us all. | 经济危机对我们都有冲击啊 |
[12:33] | So… | 所以 |
[12:34] | What kind of boyfriends can afford things like this? | 什么样的男朋友能买得起这些衣服 |
[12:37] | They’re college guys | 他们是大学生 |
[12:39] | With rich parents who can pay for everything. | 只要家里有钱 任何都买得起 |
[12:42] | Uh-huh. and so… they give you designer clothes, | 他们给你买名牌衣服 |
[12:46] | And you give them… | 你给他们 |
[12:48] | The pleasure of my company. | 我陪他们度过愉快的时光 |
[12:50] | Yeah. okay, well… | 是 好 |
[12:52] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 别想错了 |
[12:54] | But that’s not exactly from the Versace virgin line. | 但那些可不是范思哲处女系列 |
[12:57] | I don’t have to do anything. | 我不需要做什么 |
[12:59] | They just have to think I might. | 只需要他们觉得 我可能会做什么 |
[13:01] | Uh-huh, and how long do you think that will last? | 这要多长时间 |
[13:05] | Till 10’clock, 11:00 on the weekends. | 到10点 周末11点 |
[13:09] | Just kidding. It was a joke. | 开玩笑呢 |
[13:15] | Funny. | 搞笑哦 |
[13:26] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:33] | What happened to your shirt? | 你衬衫怎么了 |
[13:35] | Why don’t you ask your friend? | 怎么不问问你的朋友 |
[13:38] | The one you hired to assault me. | 你雇来打我的那位 |
[13:40] | You were assaulted? | 你被打了吗 |
[13:44] | Grabbed me by the throat, threw me to the ground | 扼住我的喉咙 把我推倒在地上 |
[13:48] | And told me to “let go.” | 告诉我 让我放手 |
[13:50] | Your message came through loud and clear. | 我完全明白他想传达的信息 |
[13:53] | I had nothing to do with that. | 我什么都没做 |
[13:55] | Oh, please. | 别装了 |
[13:58] | Who else would have done it? | 还能有谁呢 |
[14:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:05] | But i swear to you, we may have our differences, | 但我发誓 我们可能有些分歧 |
[14:07] | But i would never hire someone to attack you. | 但我绝不会雇人来打你 |
[14:11] | You have to believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[14:17] | I do. | 我信 |
[14:21] | Forgive me. | 抱歉 |
[14:23] | I should’ve known you could never hurt me. | 我早知道你永远都不会伤害我 |
[14:28] | I’ll stay. | 我会留下来 |
[14:30] | What? | 什么 |
[14:32] | Once I’ve unpacked, I’ll bring | 我去从行李里找件新衣服 |
[14:33] | you my shirt so you can mend it | 我把这件拿下来 好让你帮我补好 |
[14:47] | We’re just running to the store, and we’ll be back in an bit | 我们就去趟商店 一会就回来 |
[14:49] | Okay. I’ll sweep the porch while you’re gone. | 你们走后 我会打扫前门廊的 |
[14:52] | If you don’t mind | 如果你不介意 |
[14:53] | Will you make sure juanita and celia do their chores, too? | 能不能监督胡安妮塔和西利娅 让她们把家务活也干了 |
[14:56] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[15:10] | I got the rest, babe. | 我拿其他的吧 |
[15:12] | All right, I’ll see you inside. | 好 屋里见 |
[15:18] | Oh, you’re back. | 你们回来了 |
[15:20] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[15:23] | Ana, the house is so clean. | 房子好干净啊 |
[15:25] | Just wanted to do my part. | 我做好我的本份而已 |
[15:27] | Well, how did you get everything down so quickly? | 你怎么干得这么快啊 |
[15:35] | We finished upstairs, ana. anything else you need done? | 我们把楼上打扫干净了 安娜 还有其他要做的吗 |
[15:40] | They wanted to hang out, but I had chores to do, | 他们跟我出去玩 但我有家务活 |
[15:43] | So they insisted on helping me. | 所以他们坚持要帮我 |
[15:45] | Aren’t they sweet? | 他们人是不是很好 |
[15:47] | Hey, um, I’m not bragging and I don’t recommend it, | 我不是吹牛 也不是自卖自夸 |
[15:51] | But you could so eat out of your downstairs toilet. | 但楼下厕所现在干净到 可以在里面用餐了 |
[15:55] | Okay, boys, thanks for your hard work, | 孩子们 谢谢你们干活 |
[15:57] | But maybe it’s time to go home and take a shower… | 该回家了 去洗个澡吧 |
[16:00] | Preferably a cold one. | 最好是冷水澡 |
[16:04] | Bye, preston. | 再见 普雷斯顿 |
[16:06] | – I’m porter. – I’m preston. | -我是波特 -我是普雷斯顿 |
[16:08] | – Oh, you can call me whatever you want. – All right. | -你叫我什么都行 -好了 |
[16:13] | Mommy, it was so cool. | 妈咪 太酷了 |
[16:15] | Ana got the boys to do my chores, too. | 安娜让男生们把我的家务活也干了 |
[16:18] | Did she? | 是吗 |
[16:21] | I wanna learn how to make boys do stuff. | 我也想学怎么让男生帮我做事情 |
[16:22] | Can you teach me? | 你能教我吗 |
[16:24] | Uh, okay, Juanita, go to your room. | 胡安妮塔 回房间去 |
[16:25] | And don’t come out until you’re 18. | 不到18岁 别出来 |
[16:27] | Is something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:29] | Ana, the whole point of chores is that you do them. | 安娜 家务活的关键是要你去做家务 |
[16:33] | You don’t bat your eyes and call rent-a-horny-kid. | 而不是让你抛个媚眼 勾引一个男孩来帮你干 |
[16:36] | The house is clean. what do you care how it got that way? | 房间干净了 你为何要介意过程 |
[16:40] | I care about the message it sends to my little girls, | 我在意的是 这件事对我小女儿的影响 |
[16:43] | And I’m starting to care a little | 现在我开始有点在意 |
[16:44] | bit about your tone. | 你说话的口气 |
[16:46] | I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:47] | How do you like your housekeepers to speak to you? | 你想让你的佣人怎么跟你说话 |
[16:50] | And the teenager has finally arrived. | 还是问题少女啊 |
[16:54] | Ana, listen. | 安娜 听着 |
[16:56] | We want you to be part of this family. | 我们想接纳你成为家庭一份子 |
[16:58] | We will love you and support you and take care of you, | 我们会爱你 支持你 关心你 |
[17:01] | But in exchange, | 但是 同样地 |
[17:03] | You will show us a little bit of respect and obey our rules, | 你也要对我们表示尊敬 并且遵守我们的规矩 |
[17:06] | Which means doing your own chores, | 这意思是 你要自己干家务 |
[17:08] | No boys in the house and no more gifts from men. | 不要再招男生来家里 也不许跟他们收礼物 |
[17:16] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[17:18] | You’re jealous. | 你嫉妒我 |
[17:19] | Of what? | 嫉妒什么 |
[17:22] | Of me. | 嫉妒我 |
[17:23] | You’re not young anymore. | 你不再年轻了 |
[17:25] | You can’t get guys to do things for you, | 你也不能让男生帮你做这做那了 |
[17:27] | And that drives you crazy. | 这让你抓狂了 |
[17:31] | You wanna see crazy? | 你想知道什么是疯狂吗 |
[17:32] | Make one more statement like that, | 再说一遍这样的话 |
[17:34] | And I am throwing your ass out on the street. | 我就把你扔到街上去 |
[17:37] | You care to test me? | 你要是不怕就试试 |
[17:59] | Ana? what’s wrong? | 安娜 怎么了 |
[18:02] | I don’t know what I did. she wants to kick me out. | 我不知道我做了什么 她想把我踢走 |
[18:09] | So she had a couple boys come over and do her chores. | 她只不过叫了几个男孩来家里帮她做家务 |
[18:12] | You’ve been doing stuff like that your whole life. | 你一直都是这么做的 |
[18:14] | That’s not the point! you didn’t hear | 这不是重点 你没听见 |
[18:15] | the way she talked to me | 她跟我说话的那个态度 |
[18:17] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[18:18] | You don’t tell | 你不能跟 |
[18:19] | a kid who’s been bounced around her whole life | 一个没有家的孩子说 |
[18:20] | That you’re gonna throw her out on the street! | 你要把她扔到街上去 |
[18:22] | I didn’t tell her that. | 我没这么说 |
[18:24] | I just… kind of threatened to. | 我只是 类似于威胁她一下 |
[18:26] | Bottom line-she is my niece, | 不管怎样 她是我外甥女 |
[18:28] | And she is not going anywhere. | 她哪都不去 就留在这 |
[18:30] | You’re the adult, gaby. start acting like it. | 你是成年人 加布 成熟点吧 |
[18:45] | I know this looks bad, | 我知道看起来不像好事 |
[18:47] | But we did what we did for a good reason. | 我们这么做是有原因的 |
[18:49] | Ma’am, you can’t break into | 夫人们 任何原因 你们都不应该 |
[18:51] | A person’s house for any reason. | 非法进入别人的房子 |
[18:52] | Uh, what if there’s a baby inside and there’s a fire? | 那如果着火 房子里有个婴儿呢 |
[18:56] | See? everything’s not all cut and dry, is it, rookie? | 看吧 没有什么是绝对的 是不是 菜鸟 |
[18:59] | Roberta, don’t piss him off. | 萝伯塔 别惹他生气 |
[19:01] | You can’t take a club to the head like you used to. | 你不能像你以前那样硬碰硬 |
[19:06] | Okay, I just got off the phone with heller’s secretary. | 我刚跟海勒的秘书通了电话 |
[19:09] | David dash was definitely a patient there. | 大卫・黛西确实是他的一个病人 |
[19:12] | Well, that’s why we couldn’t make the match. mm-hmm. | 这就是为什么我们总找不到人 |
[19:15] | He changed his last name. mm-hmm, and get this. | 他把他的姓给改了 看看这个 |
[19:17] | He’s the same guy whose wife and daughter | 就是他的妻子女儿 |
[19:18] | Were killed in that car crash up on Canterbury road | 都在坎特伯雷路的车祸中丧生 |
[19:20] | canterbury road. | 坎特伯雷路 |
[19:22] | I remember that accident. | 我知道那起事故 |
[19:23] | My neighbors mike and susan were in the car that hit ’em. | 我的邻居麦克和苏珊开车撞上他们的 |
[19:26] | Oh, wait. now wait. okay, that’s weird. | 等等 这很古怪 |
[19:28] | I mean, why would dave move onto the same street | 为什么大卫要搬来 |
[19:30] | As the people who killed his family? | 和撞死他家人的凶手做邻居呢 |
[19:38] | The doctor has your results. he’ll be here in a minute. | 医生拿到你的结果了 他一会就进来 |
[19:44] | Do you know what they are? | 你知道是什么结果吧 |
[19:47] | You’ll need to talk to the doctor about that. | 你要跟医生谈谈 |
[19:50] | Come on. I know you know. it’s cancer again. am I right? | 告诉我吧 我知道你一定知道 癌症复发了 对吗 |
[19:54] | I honestly don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[19:56] | Now please, he’ll just be a moment. | 他马上就来 |
[20:00] | If it’s cancer, and I find out you knew, | 如果真的是癌症复发了 而你不告诉我 |
[20:02] | I won’t be dying alone. | 我就拉着你一块儿死 |
[20:09] | Hello, Lynette. | 你好 勒奈特 |
[20:12] | Well, I’m glad you came in. We got the results back, | 很高兴你来做检查 我们有结果了 |
[20:14] | And the test did pick something up. | 确实有所发现 |
[20:17] | So it is the cancer. | 所以 真的复发了 |
[20:19] | Oh, God, I can’t go through this again! | 天哪 这次我一定挺不过去 |
[20:22] | No, no, no. It’s nothing like that. | 不 不 不是这样的 |
[20:24] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[20:27] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:29] | About six weeks or so. | 大约六周 |
[20:31] | Are you sure it’s not cancer? | 你确定不是癌症复发 |
[20:38] | Okay, Susan. | 行了 苏珊 |
[20:40] | But when you’re out on the boat, | 但是上船之后 |
[20:41] | Make sure you’ll put on some sweater | 记得一定要多穿点 |
[20:43] | And on your feet, too. Remember our trip to Mexico? | 还有注意脚下 记得我们去墨西哥那次吧 |
[20:48] | Okay, I’ll talk to you guys later. | 好的 晚点打给你们 |
[20:53] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[20:54] | I don’t know what I was worried about. | 我不知道在胡乱担心些什么 |
[21:01] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定你想这么做吗 |
[21:03] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[21:04] | Go to Vegas, get married. | 去拉斯维加斯结婚 |
[21:07] | I mean, it is a whole weekend away from Susan. | 我是说 这意味着整个周末见不到苏珊 |
[21:09] | Katherine, I told you. | 凯瑟琳 我跟你说过了 |
[21:11] | I just wanted to make sure M.J.was OK | 我只是确认下MJ一切都好 |
[21:13] | Why aren’t you still commit it, | 干嘛不痛快承认 |
[21:16] | You’re still hung up on her. | 你依然牵挂着她 |
[21:18] | For God sake, are we going to do this again? | 看在上帝份上 还要再提起这个话题吗 |
[21:20] | All I know is, it’s our wedding day, | 我只知道 今天是我们的大喜之日 |
[21:22] | And you were in a crappy mood | 你却一直心神不宁 |
[21:24] | Until you talked to your ex-wife. | 直到给你前妻打过电话才好 |
[21:26] | Katherine, I wouldn’t be sitting here | 凯瑟琳 如果我不想娶你的话 |
[21:28] | If I didn’t want to marry you. okay? | 我现在不会坐在这里 好吗 |
[21:32] | Really? | 真的 |
[21:34] | Really. | 真的 |
[21:35] | Do I need to shout it out in the airport? | 需要我在机场大声宣告下吗 |
[21:38] | – You wouldn’t do that. – Oh, I will. | -你才不会这么做呢 -我会的 |
[21:41] | I’ll–I’ll do whatever I need to, | 不管做什么我都愿意 |
[21:42] | – To prove my love – It’s ok | -来证明我对你的爱 -好了好了 |
[21:44] | You convinced me. | 我相信你了 |
[21:48] | I am dying for a Cappuccino. you want one? | 我想喝杯卡布奇诺 你要吗 |
[21:54] | Yeah, I do. | 愿意一试 |
[21:55] | You said it. “I do.” | 你说了”愿意”了 |
[21:58] | Can’t take it back now. | 可不能再收回去了 |
[22:02] | …should be allowed to just… walk away. | 怎么可以就这样…一走了之 |
[22:05] | I know some people will wonder, | 我知道有的人可能会想 |
[22:07] | Why didn’t I just kill Susan? | 为什么不杀掉苏珊 |
[22:12] | But what good would that have done? | 但如果那样做有什么好处呢 |
[22:15] | She’d be dead. There’d be no… suffering. | 她会死掉 那样永远不会知道…煎熬的滋味 |
[22:18] | And to those of you who hate me | 因为我夺去无辜男孩生命 |
[22:20] | Because I took the life of an innocent, young boy, | 而憎恨我的人们 |
[22:23] | I say… | 我想说… |
[22:27] | Katherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[22:30] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[22:32] | That woman I was with me?Tell her I have to go. | 看到跟我一起的那位女士 跟她说我得走了 |
[22:34] | It’s an emergency! | 情况紧急 |
[22:47] | Oh, uh, your friend asked me to tell you he had to leave. | 你朋友让我告诉你 他得先走了 |
[22:51] | What? | 什么 |
[22:53] | He said to say he’s sorry. | 他说他很抱歉 |
[23:11] | What were you thinking? | 你到底想怎么样 |
[23:13] | First, tell me if it worked, | 首先 告诉我效果如何 |
[23:14] | Then I’ll tell you what I was thinking. | 然后我再来告诉你我的打算 |
[23:17] | Don’t be glib. Did you hire someone to attack Orson? | 别跟我油腔滑调的 你雇人去袭击奥森了 |
[23:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:22] | Are you insane? Your thug tried to strangle him. | 你疯了吗 那歹徒差点勒死他 |
[23:24] | If he had tried to strangle him, he’d be dead. | 如果他真想勒死他 不会留下活口的 |
[23:27] | Look, Orson had the upper hand in this divorce. | 奥森在离婚事件中占了上风 |
[23:29] | We needed to regain it. | 我们得夺回优势 |
[23:31] | Not by resorting to physical violence | 不是用这种暴力手段 |
[23:32] | I would never have given my permission for that. | 我绝不会允许你这么做的 |
[23:34] | That’s why I didn’t ask you. | 这就是为何我没问你的意见 |
[23:38] | W-what’s your beef here, Bree? | 你有什么可抱怨的 布里 |
[23:40] | My beef is that from the minute I walked into this office, | 我不满的是 从我踏进这个办公室的那刻起 |
[23:43] | You have pulled me deeper and deeper | 你就拉着我同流合污 |
[23:45] | Into your moral cesspool. | 让我在道德深渊越陷越深 |
[23:47] | That is not why I hired you. | 那可不是我雇你的原因 |
[23:48] | Please. That is exactly why you hired me. | 拜托 这恰恰正是你雇我的原因 |
[23:52] | Face it. you were tired of being a good girl. | 承认吧 你已经厌倦了当个乖乖女 |
[23:55] | You knew it was time to play dirty. | 你知道该是时候耍点手段了 |
[23:57] | I wanted to protect what was mine. | 我只想保护属于我的东西 |
[24:00] | You have turned me into someone I don’t recognize. | 你却把我变得失去了自我 |
[24:01] | And you’ve loved every minute of it. | 而你享受其中的每分每秒 |
[24:03] | – No, I haven’t. – Yes, you have! | -不 我没有 -是的 你有 |
[24:05] | And so have I. | 我也是 |
[24:08] | Because the truth is, | 因为 事实是 |
[24:11] | I think you’re the most fascinating woman | 你是我遇到过的 |
[24:13] | That I have ever met. | 最迷人的女性 |
[24:15] | What? | 什么 |
[24:21] | Karl… | 卡尔… |
[24:23] | If I have not been clear about how I feel about you, | 如果我没表达清楚我对你的感觉 |
[24:26] | I apologize for any ambiguity. | 我为我的含糊其辞表示道歉 |
[24:28] | Understand this– I detest you. | 这么说你明白吧 我讨厌你 |
[24:31] | No, you don’t. I can see it in your eyes. | 不 你没有 你的眼睛告诉我了 |
[24:34] | You want me to walk over there and pull you up against me | 你想让我走到身前 把你拉进我怀中 |
[24:38] | And kiss you until your knees buckle. | 吻你 直到你双腿发软 |
[24:40] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[24:43] | Good. That keeps this from being a breach of ethics. | 很好 那我这么做就不至于违反行业道德 |
[24:59] | My knees haven’t buckled yet. | 我的双腿还没有发软 |
[25:20] | Oh, It’s your daddy. Hey, Mike. | 你爸打来的 喂 麦克 |
[25:23] | Hey! Hey, where are you? Are you with Dave? | 你们在哪 跟大卫在一起吗 |
[25:25] | uh, yeah. We are in the car singing. | 是啊 我们在车里唱歌来着 |
[25:28] | All right, Susan, listen to me. Do not react | 好了 苏珊 听我说 别让他知道 |
[25:30] | To what I’m about to tell you. | 我要告诉你的话 |
[25:33] | This sounds really– | 听起来真的很… |
[25:35] | Susan! Do you understand me? | 苏珊 听明白了吗 |
[25:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:39] | Dave’s real name is David Dash. | 大卫的真名是大卫・黛西 |
[25:43] | He’s the husband of the woman | 他是我们在那次事故中 |
[25:44] | That killed in the accident. | 害死的女人的丈夫 |
[25:46] | – Oh my God! – Don’t react! | -我的天哪 -别给他看出来 |
[25:48] | Uh… problem? | 有问题吗 |
[25:51] | Uh… that sucks. | 太糟糕了 |
[25:55] | How could they cancel your flight? | 他们怎么能取消你们的航班 |
[25:57] | All right, you guys are in danger. | 你们俩有危险 |
[25:59] | Just get away from him. Go to a gas station, a store… | 快逃开他 躲到加油站 小店… |
[26:02] | Anyplace there’s people. I’m on my way. | 只要是有人的地方 我在赶过去了 |
[26:05] | Right. | 好的 |
[26:07] | So how long do you think you’ll be delayed? | 你觉得你们会误点多久 |
[26:10] | Uh, I’m a half-hour from the lake. | 我离湖边还有半小时车程 |
[26:12] | I’m calling the cops right now. Just get away from him. | 我会马上报警 你快想法逃开他 |
[26:15] | Get out of that car and get away from Dave. | 离开那辆车 离大卫远远的 |
[26:17] | – And you call me the second you do. – Okay. | -到时候打电话给我 -好的 |
[26:20] | Um… well, I hope you get there soon. | 希望你们很快到达 |
[26:23] | Bumped his flight? | 没坐上那班飞机吗 |
[26:25] | – Yeah. – Oh, what a drag. | -是啊 -真是糟糕 |
[26:28] | Okay, from the top. | 好了 从头开始唱 |
[26:44] | Gosh, it feels like we’ve been driving forever. | 天 我们好像开了一整天了 |
[26:46] | Mm. Maybe we should stretch our legs. | 也许该活动活动腿脚了 |
[26:48] | Ah, we’re almost there. Let’s keep going. | 马上就到了 继续前进吧 |
[26:53] | Aren’t you hungry, though? | 那你饿不饿 |
[26:54] | Maybe there’s a restaurant up ahead. | 也许前面会有餐馆 |
[26:57] | I really don’t want to stop, Susan. | 我真的不想停下来 苏珊 |
[27:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:02] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[27:23] | Look what I got for college. I got pens. I got notebooks. | 看看我为上学准备了什么 笔 笔记本 |
[27:27] | Ooh, I got an English to Mandarin dictionary | 还有一本英汉字典 |
[27:29] | ’cause you never know | 因为你永远不知道 |
[27:30] | When you might need a…gonggongqiche | 可能你随时要坐 “公共汽车” |
[27:33] | Oh, and look at this. | 还有看看这个 |
[27:36] | Check it out. | 见识一下 |
[27:38] | They’re scented. You wanna smell grape? | 这是香水笔 想闻闻葡萄的味道吗 |
[27:42] | What? They’re… | 干嘛 他们闻起来… |
[27:45] | Like candy. | 就像糖一样 |
[27:46] | I went to the doctor today. | 我今天去看医生了 |
[27:50] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[27:52] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[27:54] | Pregnant? | 怀孕 |
[27:58] | With a baby? | 怀了个孩子 |
[27:59] | How long have you been sniffing those markers? | 闻那记号笔把你脑子闻坏了吗 |
[28:02] | Of course with a baby. | 当然是怀孩子 |
[28:04] | But you can’t. I mean… w-we can’t. | 但是你不能 我是说 我们不能… |
[28:06] | W-we’re old! | 我们都老了 |
[28:08] | Well, apparently, not old enough. | 很显然 还不够老 |
[28:15] | What am I gonna do about school? | 那我上学的事怎么办 |
[28:18] | What am I gonna do about my job? | 那我工作的事怎么办 |
[28:26] | We’re gonna have another baby. | 我们又要多一个孩子了 |
[28:29] | Actually, I have an addendum to that. | 事实上 我还有要补充的 |
[28:36] | Please tell me you’re about to recite the girl scout oath. | 告诉我你这是要背诵女童军守则 |
[28:39] | No, Tom. | 不是的 汤姆 |
[28:40] | We’re having twins…Again. | 这一胎又是…双胞胎 |
[28:54] | I have to go potty. | 我想要嘘嘘 |
[28:57] | Okay, sweetie. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[28:58] | Do you mind pulling over at the next rest stop? | 介意开到下一个休息站停一下车吗 |
[29:00] | We’re almost there, buddy. Can you hold it? | 就快到了 小子 能憋着吗 |
[29:03] | No. I really have to go. | 不能 憋不住啦 |
[29:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:12] | Just hold on a few more minutes. | 再憋几分钟就行 |
[29:18] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[29:19] | He–he can’t go here. | 这里怎么行呢 |
[29:24] | Come on, M.J. Let’s go. | 来 MJ 走吧 |
[29:26] | Um, can’t we find a gas station or maybe a diner? | 不能找个加油站或者小饭馆吗 |
[29:29] | He’s a big boy. He can use the bushes. | 他不小了 可以再树丛里解决了 |
[29:30] | – Okay. Here, M.J. Wait for me. – Don’t go too far. | -MJ 等我啊 -别走太远 |
[29:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:38] | Dave, detective Collins with the Fairview P.D. | 大卫 我是美景镇警局的科林斯侦探 |
[29:41] | We know everything. | 所有事情我们都知道了 |
[29:42] | I-I’m sorry. What are you– | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[29:44] | Heller, your wife, your child, all of it. | 海勒 你妻子 孩子 所有一切 |
[29:46] | If you come in now, i’ll do everything I can to help you. | 如果你现在自首 我会尽力帮你 |
[29:49] | But let’s end this before someone gets hurt. | 但要在有人受伤前结束这些 |
[29:58] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[29:59] | Keys… Oh. | 钥匙 |
[30:18] | Aah! M.J., run! | MJ 跑啊 |
[30:20] | Come on, honey! Let’s run! Let’s run! | 来 亲爱的 我们跑 |
[30:22] | Why are we running? | 为什么要跑 |
[30:25] | We’re playing a game with Dave, okay? | 我们在和大卫玩游戏 知道吗 |
[30:27] | So run as fast as you can. Ow! Ow! | 所以跑得越快越好 |
[30:30] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:32] | Aah! Ow! I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[30:35] | Susan! M.J.! | 苏珊 MJ |
[30:37] | Okay, listen. | 听着 |
[30:39] | It’s really important that you win this game. | 你一定要设法赢得这游戏 |
[30:41] | So I want you to find a good hiding place, | 你要找个好地方躲起来 |
[30:42] | And even if you hear Dave, | 即使你听到大卫的声音 |
[30:43] | you don’t come out no matter what, okay? Okay? | 不管怎样都不要出来 好吗 |
[30:48] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna hide, too. Now go. | 别担心 我也会藏起来 快走 |
[30:51] | Go! | 走啊 |
[30:58] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[31:04] | You are not gonna mess this up! | 你不能把这搞砸了 |
[31:06] | We are too close to the finish line! | 离成功就差那么一点了 |
[31:09] | Now call him! | 快喊他 |
[31:13] | Call him. | 喊啊 |
[31:18] | M.J. M.J.! | |
[31:22] | Don’t come out! | 别出来 |
[31:31] | M.J. M.J.! | |
[31:33] | You wanna go fishing, don’t you, buddy? | 你想去钓鱼 不是吗 小子 |
[31:36] | if you don’t come out now, we’re gonna get there too late. | 如果你现在不出来 到那里就很晚了 |
[31:39] | I’ll let you drive the boat! | 我会让你开船哦 |
[31:46] | if you don’t come out right now, we’ll leave without you. | 如果你现在不出来 我们就自己走咯 |
[31:54] | You don’t wanna be in this scary graveyard after dark, do you? | 你不想天黑后呆在这可怕的墓地 是吗 |
[32:02] | All right, M.J., We’re leaving! | 好了 M.J. 我们要走了 |
[32:27] | Mommy, wake up. I get to drive the boat. | 妈咪 醒醒 我可以驾船了 |
[32:33] | Now keep the volume really high. | 把声音开到最大 |
[32:36] | You don’t wanna hear all the boring grown-up talk. | 你不会想听无聊的成年人聊天 |
[32:45] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[32:52] | What are you gonna do to us? | 你会对我们做什么 |
[32:54] | Shut up. I’m trying to think. | 闭嘴 我在想呢 |
[33:04] | Dave, please… | 大卫 求你了 |
[33:07] | I’m so sorry about that accident. | 那次车祸 我很抱歉 |
[33:12] | You don’t wanna hurt M.J. or me. | 你不想伤害我和M.J. |
[33:14] | You’re a good person. I know you. | 你是个好人 我了解你 |
[33:16] | Don’t analyze me. | 别想分析我 |
[33:19] | The last guy who tried that didn’t do so well. | 上回有人这么干 没啥效果 |
[33:25] | Well, you won’t get away with it. | 你逃不掉了 |
[33:26] | Mike already called the cops. They’re on their way. | 麦克已经报警了 他们在路上了 |
[33:28] | Enough! | 够了 |
[33:31] | Incoming call, Mike | 来电 麦克 |
[33:38] | Susan? Where are you? | 苏珊 你在哪 |
[33:40] | Not up at the lake. | 还没到湖边 |
[33:43] | – You kind of screwed up my plans here, Mike. – Mike! | -麦克 你打乱了我的计划 -麦克 |
[33:47] | Oh, and, uh, Susan says hello. | 刚才苏珊跟你打个招呼 |
[33:50] | Okay, Dave, take it easy. | 大卫 冷静点 |
[33:53] | You want revenge? | 你想报仇吗 |
[33:54] | Let Susan and M.J. Go. Take me instead. | 让苏珊和M.J.走 冲我来 |
[33:59] | How does it feel, Mike, | 麦克 感觉怎样 |
[34:01] | to know that you can’t save the people that you love? | 救不了自己所爱的人 是什么感觉 |
[34:04] | Hopeless? | 绝望吗 |
[34:06] | Like your entire life has no meaning? | 像是这一辈子都毫无意义了吗 |
[34:10] | Dave, please. | 大卫 求你了 |
[34:13] | I-I can’t be that far behind you. I’m on route 12. | 我离你不远了 我在12号公路上 |
[34:16] | You’re on route 12? | 你在12号公路上吗 |
[34:19] | Yeah. Yeah, come on. | 对对 拜托了 |
[34:21] | You don’t wanna hurt them. Let me be the one. | 不要伤害他们 冲我来吧 |
[34:25] | You’re right. You should be the one. | 你说得对 应该你来 |
[34:28] | So we’ve got a deal? | 一言为定啊 |
[34:31] | If I see one cop car, they’re both dead. | 只要我看到一辆警车 他们俩都得死 |
[34:35] | No cops. You just tell me where to meet you. | 没有警察 告诉我到哪里见你 |
[34:39] | Keep heading south. | 一直往南开 |
[34:41] | There’s an abandoned gas station | 在坎特伯雷路 |
[34:43] | past the intersection of route 12 and canterbury road. | 和12号公路交汇处 有个废弃加油站 |
[34:47] | Canterbury road? That’s where we… | 坎特伯雷路 那是我们… |
[34:49] | Yeah, it is. | 就是那 |
[35:01] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[35:05] | What are you gonna do to us? | 你要对我们怎样 |
[35:08] | Why did you bring us here? | 干嘛带我们到这来 |
[35:11] | I thought it would be poetic. | 我以为会很诗情画意的 |
[35:14] | Mike should be here any minute. | 麦克随时都会来 |
[35:18] | Dave, please. Don’t hurt mike. | 大卫 求你了 别伤害麦克 |
[35:20] | It wasn’t his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[35:21] | No. It was your fault. | 对的 是你的错 |
[35:26] | But he wants to be the hero, so… | 但他想做英雄 所以 |
[35:30] | Get out. | 下去 |
[35:34] | I’m not leaving M.J. | 我不会离开M.J.的 |
[35:36] | M.J.’s coming. I need to set you up first. Get out. | M.J.也会来 我要先搞定你 下去 |
[35:40] | Now. | 快点 |
[35:47] | Try not to scare M.J. when you bring him here. | 带M.J.下来时 不要吓他 |
[35:51] | Actually, change of plans. | 事实上 我改主意了 |
[35:54] | What? | 什么 |
[35:55] | M.J.’s staying with me. | M.J.和我呆一起 |
[35:56] | He and I are gonna pull into that intersection | 在麦克迅速开过那条路时 |
[35:59] | just as Mike comes barreling down that road. | M.J.和我将冲出岔口 |
[36:04] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[36:05] | And you’re gonna stay there and watch | 而麦克杀死你孩子时 |
[36:07] | as Mike kills your child, | 你就待这看着 |
[36:10] | just like you killed mine. | 就像你杀死我孩子一样 |
[36:14] | I told you it was poetic. | 我告诉过你这很诗意的 |
[36:16] | Dave, please. Please. | 大卫 求你了 拜托了 |
[36:19] | I cannot imagine the pain you went through, | 我无法想像你所经历的痛苦 |
[36:21] | but you can’t do this. You can’t kill my little boy! | 但你不能这么做 不能杀了我的宝贝 |
[36:24] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[36:26] | What if your daughter could see you now?! | 如果你女儿现在能看见你呢 |
[36:29] | Is this how you’d want her to see you?! | 你想让她看到这样的你吗 |
[36:32] | As a monster who could murder an innocent child?! | 杀害无辜小孩的怪物吗 |
[36:38] | I’m not a monster. | 我不是怪物 |
[36:40] | Dave! Dave! | 大卫 大卫 |
[36:50] | You don’t need that. | 你不需要这个 |
[36:53] | You’re a big boy now. | 你长大了 |
[37:27] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[37:30] | Mike! Mike! | 麦克 麦克 |
[37:33] | Stop! | 停车 |
[37:38] | No! | 不要啊 |
[37:44] | M.J. M.J.! | |
[37:55] | M.J. M.J.! | |
[37:56] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[38:00] | Oh, god! are you okay? | 天哪 你还好吗 |
[38:03] | Dave told me to get out of the car. | 大卫让我下车的 |
[38:08] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[38:13] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[38:19] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[38:46] | So what do you say we all go out for ice cream? | 我们去吃冰淇淋吧 |
[38:49] | Oh, i’d love to, but i brought work home. | 我很想去 不过我还得工作 |
[38:52] | Again? | 又是工作 |
[38:54] | I know. i’m so boring. | 是啊 无聊至极 |
[38:56] | Hey, why don’t you two go? | 要不你俩去吧 |
[38:59] | Oh, fine. i’ll take her now. | 好的 我这就带她去 |
[39:02] | Come on, sweetie. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[39:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:12] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[39:15] | We have marshmallows and chocolate. | 我们有棉花糖和巧克力 |
[39:17] | I can make s’mores. | 我可以做脆香米 |
[39:19] | Would you like that, my little princess? | 你喜欢吗 我的小公主 |
[39:22] | Yeah! | 喜欢 |
[39:25] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:27] | You said you had work. | 你说你有工作 |
[39:32] | It can wait. | 我可以待会再做 |
[39:35] | I always have time for my girls. | 你们俩才是最重要的 |
[39:44] | I always have time for my girls. | 你们母女俩才是最重要的 |
[40:12] | 两个月后 | |
[40:19] | There was a wedding recently | 最近 在美景镇长老会教堂里 |
[40:21] | At fairview presbyterian church. | 有一场盛大的婚礼 |
[40:24] | The minister spoke about the nature of marriage… | 牧师宣读婚姻的本质 |
[40:31] | The sublime joy of giving birth… | 给予新生命的至乐 |
[40:40] | The immense pleasure of raising a family… | 呵护家庭所得的无与伦比的快乐 |
[40:47] | The importance of life long fidelity… | 对婚姻忠诚的重要性 |
[40:56] | And then he said what all ministers say | 最后他像所有牧师一样 |
[41:00] | To conclude such matters… | 做了最后的结语 |
[41:02] | You may now kiss the bride. | 可以吻新娘了 |
[41:08] | For a moment, | 在这时 |
[41:10] | The groom wondered if he was doing the right thing. | 新郎还在犹豫他做的抉择 是否正确 |
[41:17] | That’s when the bells began to ring, | 这时教堂钟声响起 |
[41:20] | Telling him he had. | 告诉他 是对的 |