时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Desperate Housewifies… | |
[00:03] | Orson’s blackmailing me to stay with him. | Orson胁迫我和他在一起 |
[00:04] | – To escape her marriage… – Lamar Benjamin? | – 为了挣脱从她的婚姻中挣脱出来… – 你是Lamar Benjamin? |
[00:07] | You know my husband Orson from the state penitentiary. | 你跟我丈夫是在州立看守所里认识的 |
[00:09] | Bree arranged her own blackmail… | Bree策划了自己的勒索… |
[00:12] | – I don’t want to fight anymore. – While a friendship… | – 我不想再争下去了 – 而一段友谊… |
[00:15] | – Oh. – Hit the rocks. | – 噢 – 撞板了… |
[00:17] | Lynette, you wanted to sue us! | Lynette 你想起诉我们 |
[00:18] | That proves that you are not my friend. | 那只能证明你根本不是我的朋友 |
[00:20] | Oh, My God! | 哦 我的天啊 |
[00:21] | All right, calm down. All right? I’m not an idiot. | 好吧 平静点 好吧 我不是白痴 |
[00:22] | I used a prepaid, and there’s no way they’re ever gonna find us. | 我用的是预付电话 他们不可能找到我们的 |
[00:24] | I killed a man. | 我杀了一个男人 |
[00:26] | – A desperate act… – Danny? No, no, no, no, no, no! | – 绝望的举动… – Danny? 不 不 不! |
[00:29] | Led to a revelation. | 则带来事实的泄露 |
[00:31] | – Would you like some juice, Danny? – My name’s Tyler. | – 你要来点果汁吗 Danny? – 我的名字是Tyler |
[00:35] | The whole time I was with you, all I thought about was Susan. | 我跟你在一起所有的时间 我想着的都是Susan |
[00:39] | – And a revelation… – If you mean it, then please kill me. | – 而事实的泄露… – 如果你真是这样想的话 那你还是杀死我吧 |
[00:43] | I don’t care enough about you to kill you. | 我才不管你的死活呢 |
[00:45] | – Led to a desperate act. – I need an ambulance right away. | – 又引发了绝望的举动… – 我需要一辆救护车 |
[00:48] | I’m losing a lot of blood. | 我流了很多血 |
[00:58] | Daphne Bicks was an unhappy woman. | Daphne Bicks是一个不开心的主妇 |
[01:01] | And no one knew this better than her husband. | 这一点 没人比他丈夫更清楚了 |
[01:06] | That’s why he hired her to work with him. | 所以他才雇她为他做事 |
[01:09] | He thought it might cheer her up. | 他以为这能让她高兴起来 |
[01:13] | But sadly, | 但是不幸的是 |
[01:14] | Jeff Bicks soon discovered | Jeff Bicks很快就发现 |
[01:16] | that it would take a lot more than a job… | 想让他老婆停止抱怨… |
[01:18] | This coffee’s cold. | 这个咖啡是凉的 |
[01:20] | to keep his wife from complaining. | 给她一份工作是远远不够的 |
[01:25] | She complained from the moment they got up in the morning… | 她从早上起床就开始抱怨… |
[01:28] | Well, another sleepless night thanks to your snoring. | 多亏你打呼噜 我一晚上又没睡好 |
[01:31] | till they were on their way home | 一直到一天结束时 |
[01:33] | at the end of the day. | 他们回家的路上 |
[01:34] | You want to see if you can hit all the red lights? | 你是不是想把所有的红灯都碰上? |
[01:39] | Things had gotten so bad, | 事情越来越糟糕 |
[01:41] | Jeff Bicks began to wonder when God would end his suffering. | Jeff Bicks开始想知道上帝什么时候才能结束他的痛苦 |
[01:46] | Luckily for Jeff, | Jeff很幸运 |
[01:48] | God had a plan. | 上帝早有计划 |
[01:52] | You’re unbelievable! You’re so cheap. | 真是太难让人相信了! 你太小气了 |
[01:54] | It’s freaking Christmas, for God’s sake. | 这可是圣诞节 看在上帝的份上 |
[01:56] | I’m not buying you a new car. | 我不会给你买新车的 |
[01:58] | Tricia Reed’s husband got her a new car. | Tricia Reed的老公给她买新车的那天 |
[02:00] | It isn’t even a holiday. | 还不是什么节日呢 |
[02:01] | He bought it for her because she beat cancer. | 他买车给她 是因为她战胜了癌症 |
[02:04] | You beat cancer, I’ll buy you a car. | 你要是也能战胜癌症 我也会给你买新车的 |
[02:06] | Don’t beat it, I’ll buy you two. | 要是没战胜 我就买两辆 |
[02:08] | – Why are we even together? – The hot sex. | – 我们为什么还要在一起? – 激烈的性生活 |
[02:11] | You’re cheap, rude. | 你又小气 又粗鲁 |
[02:13] | You lack ambition. | 又没出息 |
[02:14] | I should just dump your sorry ass. | 我应该把你这个窝囊废给甩了 |
[02:16] | You want a gift? You want a gift? | 你想要礼物吗?你想要礼物? |
[02:18] | How about a divorce? | 离婚这个礼物怎么样? |
[02:19] | – Ha. Don’t tempt me. – I’m serious. | – 哈 别惹我 – 我是认真的 |
[02:22] | I already got the name of a divorce attorney. | 我已经找到离婚律师了 |
[02:28] | You want a divorce? | 你想要离婚? |
[02:30] | You got it! | 那我就让你如愿以偿 |
[02:31] | Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, | 好的 Virginia 那是圣诞老人 |
[02:33] | and he’s giving me my balls back! | 把我的胆量还给我了 |
[02:34] | Correction… One of them. I get half of everything. | 纠正 只给了一半 所有的东西我都要拿走一半 |
[02:37] | – But not the business. I started that. – With my father’s money. | – 但这个公司不是 这是我开的 – 用我爸的钱 |
[02:40] | So I get half, and I’m selling it. | 所以我会得到一半 然后我会把它卖了 |
[02:42] | Wait a minute. Let’s talk about this. | 等等 我们需要谈谈这一点 |
[02:44] | Oh-ho! So now you’re scared? | 噢 那现在你觉得害怕了? |
[02:46] | You’d be that vindictive? | 你就那么狠? |
[02:48] | Destroy the one thing I love out of spite? | 死都要毁了我唯一喜欢的东西? |
[02:50] | Hello?! Have we met? Of course I would. | 你好 我们刚认识吗? 我当然会那样做 |
[02:53] | And I am not stopping there. | 光做那些还不够 |
[02:54] | Bank accounts, pension funds… ooh, I’m gonna ruin you. | 银行账户 基金… 噢 我会毁了你的 |
[02:59] | Oh, what’s the matter? | 哦 怎么了? |
[03:00] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不上气了 |
[03:02] | Nice try, big faker. | 装得不错啊 大骗子 |
[03:04] | Oh! My chest hurts like hell. Take the controls. | 哦 我的胸口疼得要死 抓住方向盘 |
[03:07] | What? | 什么? |
[03:09] | Ah! You gotta land the plane. | 啊 你必须把飞机降落 |
[03:11] | Uhh! | 啊 |
[03:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[03:12] | What?! No! You piece of crap! | 什么? 不 你个垃圾 |
[03:15] | You can’t do this to me! | 你不能这样对我 |
[03:18] | And that is how | 就这样 |
[03:19] | the unhappy marriage of Jeff and Daphne bicks ended… | Jeff和Daphne的不幸婚姻结束了… |
[03:24] | In a plane | 用一种飞机 |
[03:25] | Losing altitude | 失去平衡的方式 |
[03:27] | Right above a cul-de-sac… | 坠毁在一带叫做.. |
[03:30] | Hey, is it just me, | 嘿 是我一个人这样觉得 |
[03:32] | or is that plane flying really low? | 还是那架飞机真的飞得很低啊? |
[03:34] | By the name of Wisteria Lane. | 紫藤巷街区的地方 |
[03:38] | Dad, I think it’s gonna crash. | 爸 我觉得那个飞机要坠毁了 |
[03:56] | The best Christmas ever… | 史上最好的圣诞节… |
[03:59] | That’s what the residents of Wisteria Lane were dreaming of | 这是紫藤巷的居民们一直梦寐以求的 |
[04:03] | as they prepared for their annual yuletide festival. | 当他们为一年一度的圣诞佳节准备时 |
[04:07] | So they hung up a banner… | 他们挂起横幅… |
[04:11] | Brought out their candy canes… | 拿出他们的拐杖糖… |
[04:14] | And put up Santa’s workshop, | 把圣诞老人的工房装扮好 |
[04:17] | as eager as children for the holiday to begin. | 像孩子们一样盼望圣诞节的到来 |
[04:20] | Of course, | 当然 |
[04:22] | some were more childish than others. | 总有些人很孩子气 |
[04:26] | Look at this mess. It’s like Santa’s colon. | 瞧这堆乱七八糟的 看着像圣诞老人的肠子 |
[04:32] | That’s funny. Did you hear that? | 真有趣 你听到了吗? |
[04:34] | Hilarious. Almost as funny as when Orson said it last year. | 搞笑死了 和去年Orson去年说这个笑话时一样好笑 |
[04:40] | Okay. How about some christmas music? | 好了 来点圣诞音乐怎么样? |
[04:43] | Parker, you got that sound system fixed? | Parker 你把音响修好了? |
[04:47] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[04:48] | Do we really want the kid working with electricity? | 我们还想指望这孩子搭好电线? |
[04:51] | He can’t even get the newspaper on my porch. | 他连去我家门口拿报纸都不愿意 |
[04:58] | You’re clumping. | 你怎么扔成一堆啊 |
[05:03] | – Hey, what is going on with you two? – I don’t want to get into it. | – 嘿 你们俩怎么了 – 我不想说 |
[05:06] | Well, whatever it is, you need to work it out. | 不管是什么 你们都要把它解决掉 |
[05:08] | We are caroling at the festival on Saturday, | 星期六过节的时候 我们会唱颂歌 |
[05:10] | and we can’t have two of our jingle belles fighting. | 我们不能让两个正在吵架的人来唱铃儿响叮当 |
[05:13] | You know, if you need a replacement, | 你知道 如果你想换人的话 |
[05:14] | – I’ve been told that I have a dusky alto. – No way! | – 曾经有人跟我说过 我有低沉的女低音 – 没门 |
[05:18] | Girls only. | 只要女生 |
[05:18] | We’re the Jingle Belles, not the Jingle Balls. | 我们唱的是铃儿响叮当 不是蛋蛋响叮当 |
[05:22] | Shouldn’t you be out stealing the last can of who hash? | 这个时候 你不是应该再偷什么肉罐头吗? |
[05:25] | You want to see me go all grinch on your ass? | 你想让我在你背后偷偷笑你吗? |
[05:29] | To be honest, Bree, I don’t think I’m gonna be able | 说实话 Bree 我觉得我不能在 |
[05:31] | to sing with Lynette after she was… – After she what? | – Lynette那样以后和她一起唱歌了 – 在她什么之后? |
[05:33] | Are you about to trash me? | 你是不是想要诋毁我? |
[05:35] | I have way too much class to trash you, | 我这么有素质我才不会诋毁你 |
[05:36] | no matter how much you deserve it. | 不论你多么罪有应得 |
[05:38] | Merry christmas to me. What did she do? | 祝我圣诞快乐 她做什么了? |
[05:43] | She’s suing Carlos. | 她正起诉Carlos |
[05:44] | – You’re suing him? – Because he fired me. | – 你起诉他? – 因为他把我开除了 |
[05:47] | – He fired her? – Because she lied about being pregnant. | – 他把她开除了? – 因为她怀孕 却撒谎 |
[05:49] | – You’re pregnant?! – With twins. | – 你怀孕了?! – 双胞胎 |
[05:51] | – You knew? – I told her to keep it quiet. | – 你已经知道了? – 我告诉她别说出去 |
[05:54] | – Congratulations. – Sure, take her side. | – 恭喜啊 – 当然 站她这边 |
[05:57] | – She’s not! – Stop fighting. | – 她不是! – 别吵了 |
[06:00] | I mean, with all we’ve been through lately… | 想想我们最近发生的一切… |
[06:02] | Julie being attacked, Danny Bolen’s overdose… | Julie遇袭 而Danny Bolen服药自杀… |
[06:04] | We really need some Christmas spirit around here. | 我们这里真的需要圣诞喜庆气氛 |
[06:08] | Susan’s right. | Susan说得对 |
[06:10] | This is the time we should come together | 此时我们应该一起 |
[06:12] | and celebrate peace on earth | 庆祝世界和平 |
[06:14] | and good will towards men and… | 友善对待身边的人 然后… |
[06:22] | Oh, crap. Who’s dead now? | 哦 该死 现在谁死了? |
[06:28] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么了? |
[06:30] | Something’s happened to Katherine. | Katherine出了点事 |
[06:34] | Oh, my god. I was just there five minutes ago. | 噢 天哪 我五分钟以前还在那儿 |
[06:36] | Was she okay? | 当时她还好吧? |
[06:37] | Well, she was really upset. | 唉 她真的很难过 |
[06:39] | I hope she didn’t do something to herself. | 我希望她没对自己做什么 |
[06:43] | Hey, you’re not gonna believe this, | 嘿 你不会相信 |
[06:44] | but I just heard the cops say | 但我刚听警察说 |
[06:46] | that someone stabbed Katherine right in the gut. | 有人刺伤了Katherine的肚子 |
[06:48] | What? Who would do that? | 什么? 会是谁干的? |
[06:56] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你逗我玩呢吧 |
[07:02] | Hey there. How you feeling? | 嘿 你现在感觉如何? |
[07:05] | A little hungry. | 有点饿 |
[07:07] | That’s ’cause they pumped your stomach. | 那是因为他们把你的胃抽空了 |
[07:10] | But if you want, Tyler, | 但如果你需要的话 Tyler |
[07:12] | I can have them bring you some soup. | 我可以叫他们给你拿点汤过来 |
[07:15] | Why did you just call me that? | 你刚才为什么那么叫我? |
[07:17] | – You told me to, last night. – No, I didn’t. | – 你告诉我这样叫你的 昨天晚上 – 不 我没有 |
[07:19] | Yes, you did. Twice. | 你有 说了两次 |
[07:21] | You were still a little groggy, | 你当时有点神志不清 |
[07:22] | but you definitely said your name was Tyler. | 但你千真万确说过你的名字是Tyler |
[07:24] | Um, maybe I was dreaming. | 嗯 也许我当时在做梦 |
[07:30] | My name’s Danny. | 我的名字叫Danny |
[07:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | Um, can I see my mom? | 嗯 我能见我妈妈吗? |
[07:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[07:42] | I’m sorry. Not while you’re under observation. | 抱歉 你在观察期内不行 |
[07:46] | I’ll have someone bring you that soup… Danny. | 我会叫人把汤给你拿过来… Danny |
[07:52] | – I don’t get this. We gave you a check | 我不明白 我们给了你支票 |
[07:54] | – to cover the ambulance and everything else so far. – I know. | – 来支付救护车和目前为止其它所有费用 – 我知道 |
[07:57] | But we still need your insurance information, Mr. Bolen. | 但我们还需要您的保险信息 Bolen先生 |
[08:00] | – It’s hospital policy. – Like us not being able to see our kid? | – 这是医院的规定 – 例如我们不能见自己的孩子? |
[08:03] | So you have two stupid policies. | 所以你们有两条愚蠢的规定 |
[08:04] | There could be some unforeseen expenses, | 可能会有意外开销 |
[08:07] | tests we may have to run. | 我们可能会进行一些检测 |
[08:09] | If you don’t have insurance, there are government programs. | 如果你们没有保险 有一些政府项目可以帮你们 |
[08:12] | Mm. If you could just give me your information… | 嗯 如果你们能给我你们的信息… |
[08:14] | No! We don’t need a handout. | 不! 我们不需要救济 |
[08:16] | – We have cash. Thank you, though. – Gayle. | – 我们有现金 不过还是谢谢你 – Gayle |
[08:20] | Can I speak with the Bolens? | 我能和Bolens夫妇谈谈吗? |
[08:25] | I know what’s going on. | 我知道发生了什么事 |
[08:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[08:30] | I knew something was up | 你们一搬到这里 |
[08:31] | the moment you moved onto the lane. | 我就知道发生了什么事 |
[08:34] | I mean… You never talk about your past. | 我的意思是… 你们从不谈论你们的过去 |
[08:37] | Well, we’re private people. Is there a law against that? | 好吧 我们注重个人隐私 有法律不允许这样吗? |
[08:40] | Having no insurance, wanting to pay cash for everything, | 没有保险 想用现金支付一切费用 |
[08:43] | having a son who can’t remember if his name is Danny or Tyler… | 有一个儿子 他记不清自己的名字是Danny还是Tyler… |
[08:48] | Where you going with all this, Mona? | 你说这些到底想干什么 Mona? |
[08:53] | You’re in the witness protection program, aren’t you? | 你们处在证人保护项目之中 对吧? |
[08:58] | Huh. | 哈 |
[09:01] | You are one sharp cookie. | 你是个敏锐的女人 |
[09:06] | How’d you figure it out? | 你怎么知道的? |
[09:08] | Honestly? | 说实话? |
[09:09] | Once I noticed you were Italian, I just kinda went from there. | 有一次我注意到你们是意大利人 我恰好来自意大利 |
[09:13] | No offense. | 别介意 |
[09:15] | None taken. | 没事 |
[09:17] | I can’t believe I’m right. | 难以置信 我猜对了 |
[09:19] | So… What went down? You witness a hit? | 所以… 发生了什么? 你目睹了一场撞击? |
[09:23] | Did you rat on one of the five families? | 你们告发了那五个家庭中的一个? |
[09:25] | We, um… | 我们 呃… |
[09:27] | We can’t talk about it, Mona. | 我们不能说 Mona |
[09:29] | And neither can you, to anybody. | 你也不可以 不能对任何人讲 |
[09:33] | Of course not. | 当然不能 |
[09:34] | Because if you do say anything… | 因为如果你说出了什么… |
[09:38] | We’re gonna have to have you whacked. | 我们会让你吃不消的 |
[09:58] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[10:00] | Any more news about Mike and Katherine? | 还有更多有关Mike和Katherine消息吗? |
[10:03] | No. But I’m sure he’ll be exonerated. | 没有 但我肯定他会被证明无罪 |
[10:06] | Mike could never do something that awful. | Mike是不会干这么恐怖的事 |
[10:09] | That’s my Bree… always seeing the good in people. | 这就是我的Bree… 总是把人往好的方面看 |
[10:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:14] | Well, um… | 好吧 呃… |
[10:18] | Forgive me for starting your day on a sour note, | 请原谅 一大早就打扰你 |
[10:21] | but I filed for divorce. | 但我在处理一些离婚文件 |
[10:23] | Here are the papers. | 这些是文件 |
[10:24] | And if you try to stop me, | 如果你想阻止我 |
[10:26] | your parole officer will see these. | 你的假释官员就会看到这个 |
[10:30] | Consorting with a known felon is a parole violation. | 和重罪犯人呆在一起是违反假释条例的 |
[10:33] | If you send me to jail for fraud, | 如果你以欺诈罪把我送进监狱 |
[10:35] | you’re going with me. | 你会和我一起进监狱 |
[10:37] | It’s over, Orson. | 那就全完了 Orson |
[10:43] | This must have been quite a project for you… | 这对你来说一定是项大工程… |
[10:46] | Finding Lamar, setting up the camera. | 找到Lamar 安装照相机 |
[10:49] | Sorry to put you through so much needless trouble. | 抱歉给你带来这么多不必要的麻烦 |
[10:52] | I would hardly say needless. | 我不认为不必要 |
[10:53] | Without these, you’d still have a gun to my head. | 没这些东西 你会仍然拿枪指着我的头 |
[10:57] | Do you really think I would send you to jail? | 你真认为我会把你送进监狱? |
[10:59] | It’s what you’ve been threatening. | 你是这么威胁我的 |
[11:01] | I was bluffing, Bree, right from the start. | 从一开始 我就是吓唬你的 Bree |
[11:05] | I could never hurt you that badly, no matter what. | 无论如何 我也不会那样伤害你 |
[11:09] | Y… you didn’t need these. | 你… 你不需要这些 |
[11:11] | You could’ve called my bluff and walked away anytime. | 你可以无视我的恐吓 想走就走 |
[11:18] | I suppose the fact that you did believe me, | 我猜想你信了我 |
[11:20] | that you actually thought I’d destroy you just out of spite, | 你认为我会狠狠地报复你 |
[11:23] | that alone should’ve told me it was over. | 那本应该告诉我 一切都结束了 |
[11:29] | I will pack after breakfast. | 早餐后我会收拾行李了 |
[11:35] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎样都好 |
[11:36] | I’m sorry it had to end this way. | 很对不起 事情会这样收场 |
[11:39] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[11:45] | These scones you made are delicious. I’ll miss them. | 你做的司康饼真好吃 我会怀念这味道的 |
[12:02] | Here’s Katherine’s room. | 这是Katherine的病房 |
[12:03] | Now you might hear some screams for help in there. | 一会儿你可能会听到从那传出的呼救声 |
[12:05] | Ignore them. | 就当没听见 |
[12:06] | Is this what you meant by | 这就是你说的 |
[12:08] | “I’ll behave calmly and rationally”? | “我会表现得沉着理智”? |
[12:10] | That was just to get you to unlock the car door. | 那只是想让你打开车门 |
[12:12] | Susan, you gotta go in there | Susan 你得进去 |
[12:13] | and be Katherine Mayfair’s best friend, | 并以Katherine Mayfair最好的朋友出现 |
[12:15] | – because she could put Mike away for a very long time. – I know. I know. | – 因为她能让Mike蹲很长时间的牢 – 了解 了解 |
[12:21] | Might help if you give her these. | 拿上这个可能有所帮助 |
[12:23] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[12:24] | She pisses me off, I can crack the vase over her head. | 她惹怒我 我就拿花瓶砸过去 |
[12:35] | No, Dylan. The police have everything under control. | 不用了 Dylan 一切都在警察的掌握中 |
[12:38] | There’s no reason for you to fly out here. | 你没必要飞过来 |
[12:43] | Uh, honey, I… I’ve got a visitor. | 恩 亲爱的 我… 我有个客人 |
[12:45] | I gotta go. | 挂了 |
[12:47] | Okay, talk to you later. | 好的 回聊 |
[12:52] | Susan, come in. | Susan 进来 |
[12:55] | Hi, Katherine. | 嗨 Katherine |
[12:59] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:00] | What a sweet gift. | 多贴心的礼物啊 |
[13:03] | I didn’t even think I’d see you here. | 我都没想过你会来看我 |
[13:08] | Well, I was… concerned about you, Katherine. | 我… 关心你 Katherine |
[13:12] | A lot of people are. | 很多人都关心你 |
[13:14] | Actually, the one they should be concerned about is you. | 其实他们该关心的是你 |
[13:18] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[13:20] | Because the man you just married | 因为你嫁的老公 |
[13:22] | turned out to be a maniac. | 居然是个疯子 |
[13:24] | Yeah, um… | 恩… |
[13:28] | about that, uh… | 关于那事… |
[13:34] | We both know… | 我们都知道… |
[13:37] | That Mike didn’t do this. | 不是Mike干的 |
[13:41] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[13:45] | I’ve got seven stitches | 我身上缝的七针 |
[13:47] | and a knife with Mike’s fingerprints | 还有带Mike指纹的刀 |
[13:50] | that say otherwise. | 可不是这么说的 |
[13:58] | It doesn’t make… | 这根本就… |
[14:00] | any sense. | 说不通 |
[14:04] | Why would Mike | Mike干嘛 |
[14:05] | want to stab you? | 要捅你? |
[14:11] | Well, if you must know… | 你那么想知道的话… |
[14:14] | I told him I was in love with someone else, | 我跟他说我爱上别人了 |
[14:16] | and he flew into a rage. | 他就暴跳如雷 |
[14:20] | Will you stop lying? | 能不能别撒谎了? |
[14:23] | If you don’t tell the truth soon, | 你还不说实话 |
[14:24] | you are sending an innocent man to jail. | 一个无辜的人就要被你送进监狱了 |
[14:26] | You are taking a father away from his son. | 一个父亲就要离开他的儿子了 |
[14:30] | It’s Mike’s fault, not mine. | 犯错的是Mike 又不是我 |
[14:32] | Katherine, please! | Katherine 求你了! |
[14:34] | Even though I am so angry with him, | 虽然我那么生他的气 |
[14:39] | when you think about it, | 但仔细想想 |
[14:40] | It’s really kind of flattering… | 我真的有点受宠若惊… |
[14:42] | to go this far to keep me from being with someone else. | 为了阻止我和别人在一起 他居然做出这种事 |
[14:54] | So how did it go? | 谈得怎样? |
[14:56] | I don’t know anymore. | 我也不知道了 |
[14:57] | I can’t tell if she’s crazy or just devious. | 不知道她是疯了还是太狡猾 |
[15:00] | I think she’s a little of both. | 我觉得两者都有点 |
[15:03] | Okay. So tell me how I get the crazy part committed. | 好吧 告诉我怎么才能证明她疯了 |
[15:07] | Only a family member | 只有家人才能证明 |
[15:08] | can commit somebody to an institution. | 并把她送去精神病院 |
[15:11] | Really? | 是嘛? |
[15:16] | Excuse me. | 打搅下 |
[15:17] | I was just with my friend Katherine in 607, | 我刚探望了我朋友Katherine 607病房的 |
[15:20] | and she was talking to her daughter, | 她和女儿通了电话 |
[15:21] | and she wanted me to follow up about something. | 她想让我问点事情 |
[15:24] | Do you have that number? | 你知道号码吗? |
[15:26] | Dylan Mayfai? | |
[15:28] | Yes. Would you mind dialing that number? | 是的 能不能帮我接通? |
[15:31] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[15:34] | There you go. | 好了 |
[15:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:42] | This is Dr. Brewster calling from Fairview General. | 我是美景镇医院的Brewster医生 |
[15:46] | I understand that you were just speaking with your mother. | 我知道你刚和你妈妈通了电话 |
[15:51] | Right. | 对的 |
[15:52] | But I do feel, given her condition, | 但我认为 考虑到她目前情况 |
[15:55] | it is important for you to come here if you can. | 如果你能就过来吧 这对她很重要 |
[15:59] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[16:01] | See you soon. | 再见 |
[16:04] | Now that’s devious. | 这才是狡猾 |
[16:09] | 50 cents off paper towels, | 纸巾便宜50美分 |
[16:12] | that’s a great coupon. | 这个优惠券好 |
[16:13] | – This is fun. – Yeah, it sure is. | – 真好玩 – 是啊 绝对 |
[16:15] | And me doing my own roots is gonna be fun, | 真好玩啊 我自讨苦吃 |
[16:17] | and getting rid of cable is gonna be fun. | 真好玩啊 有线电视要停了 |
[16:19] | We’re gonna be having so much fun around here. | 在这儿有太多好玩的啦 |
[16:21] | – Mommy? – Hmm? | – 妈咪? – 恩? |
[16:23] | Are we poor? | 我们很穷吗? |
[16:24] | Oh. Only financially. | 哦 只是经济上 |
[16:30] | Hey, don’t forget that one. | 嘿 别忘了那个 |
[16:32] | Ravioli in a can? I like poor food! | 饺子罐头? 我喜欢穷人的食品! |
[16:42] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说的? |
[16:43] | I’ve attended classes for six weeks, | 我已经上了六个礼拜的课 |
[16:46] | they won’t refund any of my tuition. | 学费一分也不退 |
[16:48] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[16:50] | Is there a sign over us that says “crap here”? | 我们面前是不是有个牌子写着 “倒霉蛋”? |
[16:53] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[16:54] | I’m looking for a job, and in the meantime, | 我在找工作 况且 |
[16:56] | we got enough money live on for the next… mm, four months? | 我们的钱够撑到接下来的… 四个月? |
[16:59] | So we’ll run out right before the babies are born. | 那么在孩子出生前 正好用光 |
[17:03] | Yes, but remember, | 是啊 但别忘了 |
[17:05] | kids don’t miss what they never had. | 孩子们不会想念他们从未拥有过的东西 |
[17:07] | Ah, like food, clothing, sober mother? | 比如吃的 衣服 头脑清楚的妈妈? |
[17:15] | I am so sorry. | 很对不起 |
[17:17] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[17:18] | For what I have done to this family. | 为我给这个家造成的一切 |
[17:21] | You have to drop out of school. | 你得辍学 |
[17:24] | Penny is clipping coupons. | Penny要剪优惠券 |
[17:27] | I have really, really screwed this up. | 我真的 真的搞砸了 |
[17:30] | Well, we’ll get some money if we win the lawsuit. | 如果官司打赢了我们还能拿些赔偿 |
[17:34] | Yeah. Won’t that be great? | 是啊 这样好吗? |
[17:37] | Living off the money we made suing our best friends. | 靠着控告最好的朋友拿的赔偿费生活 |
[17:42] | At least Gaby tried to apologize and stop this. | 至少Gaby还想过道歉 想收手 |
[17:47] | Well… | 那么… |
[17:49] | Maybe it’s your turn. | 可能轮到你了 |
[17:56] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[17:58] | Whatever it is, I can explain. | 不管你说的是什么事 我都能解释 |
[18:00] | That was the chairman of my board. | 是董事会主席打来的 |
[18:02] | This Lynette thing is turning into a fiasco. | Lynette的官司我们要输惨了 |
[18:05] | I thought that lawyer said you did everything by the book, | 可律师说你的行为是有法可依 |
[18:08] | that we were covered. | 我们是依法行事啊 |
[18:10] | It doesn’t matter what the lawyer said. | 这和律师的话无关 |
[18:11] | Bottom line is, it looks bad for global venture, | 底线是 这对跨国大企业很不利 |
[18:14] | big corporation going after a pregnant woman. | 大公司欺负孕妇职员 |
[18:17] | So what’s gonna happen? | 那会怎样? |
[18:19] | If this suit goes to trial, | 如果官司上庭受审 |
[18:23] | I’m done. | 我就完了 |
[18:24] | And even if it doesn’t, I might still lose my job. | 即使我们赢了 工作也保不住 |
[18:28] | I’ve put everything into this company. | 我把全部都押在这个公司上了 |
[18:30] | Carlos. | |
[18:32] | Carlos. | |
[18:44] | Hi. I know I’m probably | 嗨 我知道我可能 |
[18:45] | the last person you want to talk to. | 是你最不愿见到的人 |
[18:47] | You got that right. | 你说得太对了 |
[18:53] | It’s, uh, done, Karl. | 都搞定了 Karl |
[18:56] | Orson signed the papers. | Orson签了离婚协议 |
[18:58] | Yes, uh, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[19:01] | I’ve never been happier. | 我高兴得不行 |
[19:03] | I absolutely want to see you, too. | 我也迫不及待想见你 |
[19:05] | Uh, meet me at the motel, | 恩 旅馆见 |
[19:06] | and we’ll find a way to celebrate. | 到时候再想怎么庆祝 |
[19:10] | Till then, my darling. | 待会见 亲爱的 |
[19:15] | You move on, you don’t waste any time. | 你已经有新欢了 一刻也不耽误 |
[19:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:22] | I wanted to tell you this morning, | 本来今天早上想告诉你的 |
[19:23] | but I… felt I’d hurt you enough for one day. | 但我… 觉得今天已经伤你很深了 |
[19:28] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[19:29] | Much better to parcel out the pain. | 把痛苦分成小份感觉好多了 |
[19:32] | Is it someone I know? | 我认识那人吗? |
[19:37] | No, no, never mind. | 别 别 别说了 |
[19:38] | I can’t handle that right now. | 一下子我接受不了 |
[19:41] | Just, uh, tell me this… | 就告诉我… |
[19:45] | Have you told your friends you’re seeing anyone? | 你和朋友说了你已经和别人约会了吗? |
[19:47] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[19:52] | Please don’t until I’m gone. | 我走之前别说 |
[19:55] | I’m saying good-bye to everyone at the party tomorrow. | 我明天跟所有参加派对的人道别 |
[19:57] | I don’t want it to turn into a pity fest for poor Orson. | 我不想最终上演同情可怜Orson的一出 |
[20:03] | I won’t go public with my new relationship | 在我们离婚之前 |
[20:05] | until we’re divorced. | 我不会公开我的新恋情 |
[20:09] | And I’ll say we started seeing each other… | 我会说是在你我离婚之后… |
[20:13] | after you and I separate. | 我才开始跟他约会的 |
[20:16] | What a tasteful solution. | 这样处理很好 |
[20:19] | You must write an etiquette book for adulterers. | 你最好给那奸夫写本偷情守则 |
[20:26] | I don’t blame you for being angry. | 我不怪你生我的气 |
[20:28] | And I give you my word, | 我向你保证 |
[20:29] | I will not let my affair be an embarrassment to you. | 我不会让我的外遇给你难堪 |
[20:33] | So when the plane flies over the Christmas party, | 当飞机飞过圣诞派对上空 |
[20:36] | I want it pulling a big-ass banner that reads, | 我要它打着超大的横幅 写着 |
[20:39] | ” Will you marry me, Bree? “ | “你愿意嫁给我吗 Bree?” |
[20:42] | ” Love, Karl. “ | “爱你的 Karl” |
[20:43] | Oh, isn’t that romantic? | 哦 多浪漫啊 |
[20:45] | Glorious. That’ll be 600 bucks. | 很壮观 这得600块 |
[20:47] | I don’t care. You can’t put a price on love. | 我不在乎 爱情是不能用金钱衡量的 |
[20:50] | He can. Our anniversary? | 他能 我们的结婚纪念日? |
[20:52] | $20 gift certificate to a rib joint. | 礼物是20美元的牛排礼品券 |
[20:54] | Well, you didn’t have to cook that night. | 那晚上你就不用做饭了 |
[20:56] | So the gift was for both of us. | 所以这礼物是给我们俩的 |
[20:59] | Good luck, Mr. Mayer. | 祝你好运 Mayer先生 |
[21:00] | I hope this Bree says yes… | 我多希望这位Bree答应你… |
[21:03] | almost as much as I wish I had said no. | 就像我多希望当年拒绝了你 |
[21:09] | For what it’s worth, I’m a divorce lawyer. | 顺便一提 我是位离婚律师 |
[21:12] | Oh, for god sake! | 哦 额的神啊! |
[21:14] | Jeff, look at the mess in here! | Jeff 看这儿乱成什么样了! |
[21:17] | Do you have a card? | 你有名片吗? |
[21:27] | Dylan. | |
[21:28] | Dylan! | |
[21:29] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我和你无话可说 |
[21:31] | I know what your mother must have told you. | 我知道你妈肯定告诉你了 |
[21:34] | It’s what she told everyone. But it’s not true. | 她和所有人都这样说 可这不是事实 |
[21:36] | Do you really think I’m gonna take your word over hers? | 你还真以为我会信你 而不是信她? |
[21:38] | Please. I am so worried about your mom. | 拜托 我很担心你妈妈 |
[21:41] | – I am not just thinking about Mike. – The hell you’re not. | – 我不是只关心Mike – 当然不是了 |
[21:44] | Get over him. He’s married to my mother. | 忘了他吧 他都和我妈结婚了 |
[21:47] | – What? – You know, it’s bad enough | – 什么? – 你知道吗 你在他们的婚礼上 |
[21:50] | that you make a scene at their wedding | 大闹一场已经够糟了 |
[21:51] | and you hound them night and day. | 你还每天烦他们 |
[21:52] | And you stab her because you can’t have him? | 你甚至因为不能得到他而刺伤我妈? |
[21:55] | Is that what she told you? | 她这样告诉你的? |
[21:57] | I don’t know why you’re not locked up right now. | 真不明白你现在为什么没被拘留 |
[21:59] | You’re crazy. | 你是个疯婆子 |
[22:01] | Dylan! | |
[22:04] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[22:11] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[22:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[22:20] | For months, my mom has been telling me | 几个月来 我妈一直在跟我说 |
[22:21] | about her life with Mike… | 她和Mike的生活… |
[22:24] | the gifts that he’s given her and trips that they’ve planned. | 他送她的礼物 还有他们的旅行计划 |
[22:30] | Your mom needs help. | 你妈妈需要帮助 |
[22:33] | And so does Mike. | Mike也需要 |
[22:39] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做? |
[22:46] | Hey, good news. | 嗨 好消息 |
[22:48] | Dr. Cheng says | Cheng医生说 |
[22:49] | I can give your parents an early Christmas present. | 我可以提前送你父母一份圣诞礼物 |
[22:53] | You’re released. | 你可以出院了 |
[22:54] | Grab your stuff. I’m taking you home. | 收拾东西吧 我送你回家 |
[23:03] | Hey, thanks for the ride. | 嘿 谢谢你载我一程 |
[23:06] | Happy to help. | 乐意帮忙 |
[23:08] | I can’t imagine how tough it is for you guys to live this way. | 我无法想像你们这样活着有多艰辛 |
[23:12] | What way? | 怎样? |
[23:14] | Running all these years, | 这么多年来不停地逃亡 |
[23:16] | always looking over your shoulder. | 总是提心吊胆 |
[23:22] | Relax, Danny. Your parents told me about your situation. | 放轻松 Danny 你父母跟我说你们的情况了 |
[23:26] | Well, actually, I figured it out. | 实际上 是我发现的 |
[23:28] | Your mom just filled in the details. | 你妈妈不过是给我讲了细节 |
[23:33] | Why would she do that? | 她干嘛告诉你? |
[23:35] | Well, frankly, I think she was glad | 老实说 我觉得她很高兴 |
[23:37] | to finally find someone she could be honest with. | 终于找到她能信任的人 |
[23:40] | And that goes for you, too. | 你也一样 |
[23:41] | If you ever need to talk, you can trust me. | 如果你想找人谈谈 你可以信任我 |
[23:47] | I hope so. | 我希望是 |
[23:49] | ‘Cause if you say anything, | 因为如果你说出去 |
[23:50] | they’re gonna throw my mom in jail. | 他们会把我妈抓去监狱的 |
[23:52] | No, no. It doesn’t work that way. | 不 她不会有事的 |
[23:58] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑啊? |
[24:01] | Ever since 9/11, | 自911事件后 |
[24:03] | the feds are hard-core on any terrorist stuff, | 联邦政府狠抓恐怖分子问题 |
[24:06] | even the old cases. | 哪怕是老案子 |
[24:10] | If they find her, she’s dead. | 如果他们找到她 她就完了 |
[24:16] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[24:23] | Danny! | |
[24:25] | – I thought we were picking you up tomorrow. – Ma, I screwed up. | – 我还以为明天去接你呢 – 妈 我闯祸了 |
[24:28] | What are you talking about? | 怎么了? |
[24:33] | I told Mona everything. | 我把一切都告诉Mona了 |
[24:52] | Hey, Mona. | 嗨 Mona |
[24:55] | Thanks for giving Danny a ride. | 谢谢你载Danny回家 |
[24:57] | And, oh, I am so sorry | 还有 很抱歉 |
[24:58] | he dragged you into our family drama. | 他把你扯进了这场家庭闹剧 |
[25:09] | I mean, you know better than anyone | 我是说 你比任何人都清楚 |
[25:10] | what a bad head space he’s in right now. | 他现在的境况有多糟 |
[25:13] | He’s so angry at me and his dad, he just wants to hurt us, | 他很气我和他爸爸 他就想伤害我们 |
[25:18] | which would explain the wild story he just told you. | 所以他刚才就跟你胡诌 乱编故事 |
[25:24] | So… | 所以… |
[25:26] | we good? | 我们没事吧? |
[25:28] | I hate my job. | 我讨厌我的工作 |
[25:30] | All I do is deal with disturbed people, | 我的工作就是和精神病患者打交道 |
[25:33] | wipe their drool, | 擦他们的口水 |
[25:35] | strap them down. | 把他们绑起来 |
[25:37] | I hate it. | 我很讨厌这样 |
[25:40] | Well… | 呃… |
[25:41] | – Maybe you should get a different job. – I wanted to, | – 或许你需换个工作 – 我也想 |
[25:45] | but they say you should have | 可他们说你得有 |
[25:46] | a year’s worth of living expenses. | 1年的生活费 |
[25:48] | And I didn’t know where I’d get the money. | 我不知道去哪儿能搞到这笔钱 |
[25:53] | $67,000. | 6万7千美元 |
[25:56] | That’s what I’ve needed to cover my mortgage, my car, | 这钱可用来还房贷 车贷 |
[25:59] | everything for a year. | 1年中所有的开销 |
[26:02] | Mona… | |
[26:03] | 67 grand. | 6万7千美元 |
[26:06] | If you could do that for me, | 如果你能给我这些钱 |
[26:09] | then we’d all be free. | 我们都可以解脱了 |
[26:20] | Hey, mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[26:21] | Oh! | 哦! |
[26:23] | Dylan! | |
[26:24] | What are you doing here? I… I asked you not to come. | 你来干嘛? 我… 我让你别来啦 |
[26:28] | I had to. | 我得来 |
[26:30] | You were hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[26:32] | Have you been to the house? | 你回过家了吗? |
[26:36] | Oh, I’m so sorry Mike wasn’t there to welcome you. | 很抱歉Mike没能在家迎接你 |
[26:40] | He’s away on business. | 他有事出去了 |
[26:44] | No, he’s in jail. | 不 他进监狱了 |
[26:46] | You told the police he stabbed you. | 你报警说他刺伤了你 |
[26:50] | I… never said that. | 我… 从没说过 |
[26:52] | I told you… Susan attacked me. | 我说的是… Susan刺伤了我 |
[26:56] | Then why did the police arrest Mike? | 那警察为何逮捕Mike? |
[27:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:02] | Maybe he confessed to protect her. | 可能他招供是为了保护她吧 |
[27:07] | Mom, Susan’s his wife. | 妈 Susan才是他的老婆 |
[27:13] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[27:15] | What… Who told you that? Susan? | 谁… 谁说的? Susan? |
[27:18] | No. Mike. | 不 Mike说的 |
[27:22] | They let me speak with him. | 他们让我和他谈了 |
[27:24] | Mom, Mike is in jail, | 妈妈 如果Mike因为莫须有的事 |
[27:26] | and that’s not right if he didn’t do anything. | 进监狱了 这是不对的 |
[27:35] | Did you stab yourself? | 是你自己刺伤自己的吗? |
[27:42] | Mom, did you? | 妈妈 是吗? |
[27:46] | I asked you not to come. | 我叫你别来的 |
[27:50] | Oh, mom. | 噢 妈妈 |
[27:52] | You don’t understand. | 你不会了解的 |
[27:54] | Susan trapped him, | Susan蛊惑了他 |
[27:56] | filled his head with lies. | 让他活在谎言里 |
[27:59] | This is gonna save him. | 我这样做是救他 |
[28:01] | He knows why I did it. He wants this. | 他知道我为何这么做 他需要这些 |
[28:09] | What is she doing here? | 她来干嘛? |
[28:12] | I wanna help you, Katherine. | 我来帮你 Katherine |
[28:21] | I have to get to Mike. | 我要去找Mike |
[28:23] | He’s expecting me. | 他在等着我 |
[28:24] | I can fix it. You’ll see! | 我可以处理这些 你们看吧! |
[28:26] | Oh! We need a little help here. | 噢! 这里需要人手 |
[28:31] | Mom, please! | 妈妈 停下! |
[28:33] | Everything’s gonna be wonderful! Um! | 一切都会好的! |
[28:36] | – No, I have to get to Mike! – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | – 不要 我要去找Mike! – 哇 哇 哇! |
[28:38] | – No! No! Get your hands off of me! – Need some help here. Mrs. Mayfair, ease! | – 不! 不! 放开我! – 这里需要帮忙 Mayfair夫人 放松! |
[28:40] | – Mrs. May… – No! No! No! | – May夫人… – 不要! 不要! 不要! |
[28:44] | Please, Mrs. Mayfair, we’re trying to help you. | Mayfair夫人 我们是想帮你 |
[28:49] | Okay, it… it… it’s okay. | 没事的 没… 没事的 |
[28:52] | Honey, everything’s gonna be okay. | 宝贝 会好起来的 |
[28:58] | I asked you not to come. | 我叫你别来的 |
[29:06] | Hey, wait up. I wanna go with you. | 嘿 等等我 和你一起走 |
[29:08] | Can’t I have one moment of peace? | 你就不能让我安静一会儿? |
[29:09] | Our therapist said we need to do more stuff together. | 我们的治疗师说了我们得多相处 |
[29:11] | – I know. That’s why I don’t go to the therapist with you. – Oh, come on. | – 我知道 所以我才不和你去看治疗师 – 拜托 别这样 |
[29:14] | Would it kill you to spend some time with the woman you love? | 不就是陪陪你心爱的女人 要你命了? |
[29:17] | I don’t know. Would you be upset if I brought her? | 不知道 如果我带上我情人 你会发飙不? |
[29:19] | As long as she doesn’t deflate in the plane. | 只要她别在飞机里发骚就行了 |
[29:28] | Gaby, please talk to me. I feel just awful. | Gaby 我们谈谈吧 我觉得这样很糟糕 |
[29:31] | You know why? Because you are awful. | 知道为什么吗? 因为你的确很糟糕 |
[29:32] | – You’re an awful person. – Okay, you have every right to be mad at me. | – 你就是个糟糕的人 – 好吧 你完全有理由生气 |
[29:35] | Thanks, Lynette, and you have every right to go to hell. | 谢了 Lynette 你完全有理由去死 |
[29:37] | Stop talking to me! | 别跟我说话了! |
[29:41] | Thank you, all, for coming out to our annual holiday festival. | 谢谢大家 来参加我们每年的节日活动 |
[29:45] | And, as it’s been our tradition these last 12 years, | 这已成为我们12年以来的传统了 |
[29:48] | please welcome back the Jingle Belles. | 请大家欣赏合唱 铃儿响叮当 |
[29:53] | All right, ladies. Sparkle! | 好了 女士们 打起精神吧! |
[29:57] | I can’t believe they wouldn’t let you sing with them. | 真不相信他们不让你加入这合唱 |
[29:59] | It’s their group. They can do whatever they want. | 这是他们的团体 他们当然可以做主 |
[30:01] | Whores. | 刁妇 |
[30:09] | Do you mind? You’re blocking me with your big fat head. | 让一下吧? 你这大肥头挡住了我 |
[30:12] | I thought we weren’t talking. | 我以为我们不讲话了 |
[30:19] | You know, I was trying to apologize. | 我只是想道歉 |
[30:22] | Well, it’s too late. Carlos is probably gonna lose his job | 太晚了 Carlos很可能要丢掉饭碗了 |
[30:24] | over this stuff you’re putting him through. | 这些都是你造成的 |
[30:26] | Well, gee, I wonder what that feels like. | 哦 天 我当然知道这种感觉 |
[30:28] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[30:32] | By the way, because your husband canned me, | 而且 因为你老公炒了我 |
[30:33] | Tom had to quit school. | Tom都要辍学了 |
[30:35] | Ah, the 45-year-old freshman has to drop out? | 哦 那45岁的大一新生要退学了? |
[30:37] | Maybe he’ll get a paper route. | 说不定他可以去送报纸 |
[30:39] | – Move! – No. | – 让开! – 不要 |
[30:40] | Fine. You want to be a jerk? | 好 你想耍无赖是吧? |
[30:42] | – Gaby give me my hat back. – No! No! | – Gaby还我帽子 – 不! 就不! |
[30:44] | Gaby, give me my hat back! | Gaby把帽子还我! |
[30:46] | Give that back to me! Give me my hat back! | 把它给我! 把帽子给我! |
[30:48] | – Gaby, give it back! – All is calm! All is calm! | – Gaby 给我! – 安静! 安静! |
[30:51] | – Don’t look at me. She’s the one who started it! – She’s being a bitch. | – 别瞪我 是她挑起来的! – 她太泼妇了 |
[30:54] | I don’t remember the word “bitch” being in the song. | 没想到那歌里还有”泼妇”这词 |
[30:56] | Oh, no, it’s always been there. | 哦 不是啊 一直有的 |
[30:59] | You are… Ah! | 你真是… 啊! |
[31:09] | We are going to take a little… Uh, break mid-song, | 我们要… 啊 曲间休息一下 |
[31:13] | and we will be right back. | 待会继续 |
[31:15] | Have a little punch. | 请大家先喝点饮料 |
[31:21] | I realize you two are having a problem… a giant problem. | 我知道你们俩现在有争执… 很大的争执 |
[31:23] | And now half of Firview does, too. | 现在一大半的美景镇居民都知道了 |
[31:25] | So, “A,” you’re fired, and “B,” work it out. | 所以 第一 你们被炒鱿鱼了 第二 解决问题 |
[31:32] | Gaby, I’m sorry about everything, | Gaby 我真的很抱歉 |
[31:34] | but you have no idea what losing my job has done to my family. | 但你不知道失业给我们家带来的严重后果 |
[31:37] | Oh, boo-hoo, you. | 喔 你真惨啊 |
[31:38] | Why don’t you slip your cankles into my shoes and walk a mile? | 你怎么不设身处地 为我想想? |
[31:41] | You just don’t care about anyone but yourself. | 你就只在乎自己 不管别人死活 |
[31:44] | No, I do. I care about my friends. | 不 我还在乎我的朋友 |
[31:46] | Sorry you are no longer a part of that group. | 不过抱歉你不是其中一份子了 |
[31:54] | I’m in. | 我终于加入了 |
[31:55] | It’s a Christmas miracle! | 真是圣诞节奇迹! |
[32:01] | We can’t just let some stupid housewife | 我们不能就这样让一个蠢女人 |
[32:03] | shake us down for 67 grand. | 卷走6万7千块 |
[32:05] | Nick, what do you want from me? | Nick 那你想怎么样? |
[32:06] | We gotta try to make this go away. | 我们必须平息这件事 |
[32:10] | We got the emergency 10 grand, | 我们有应急用的1万块 |
[32:11] | but that is a long way from $67,000. | 但离6万7千块还远得很 |
[32:19] | Oh… | 啊… |
[32:21] | Maybe this’ll get us closer. | 这样又近了一点 |
[32:24] | Oh, you little… | 哦 你个… |
[32:25] | Now do be careful, you little munchkins. | 小心点 小捣蛋们 |
[32:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[32:33] | Karl? What are you doing here? | Karl? 你来干嘛? |
[32:35] | I just thought I’d come by and give you an early Christmas present. | 我就是过来 提早送你圣诞礼物 |
[32:37] | Stop it! We can’t be seen together. | 住手! 不能让别人看到我们一起 |
[32:40] | What’s the big deal? | 那又怎样? |
[32:41] | – Susan knows. The cat’s out of the bag. – Orson doesn’t know. | – Susan知道了 就会众所周知了 – Orson还不知道 |
[32:44] | – You didn’t tell him? – About the affair, yes. But he has no idea it’s you. | – 你没告诉他? – 我说了有外遇 但他不知道是你 |
[32:47] | Now, Karl, please go. | 快点 Karl 你走吧 |
[32:49] | I promised him there’d be no scenes today. | 我答应他今天不会让他难堪 |
[32:51] | – Karl? – Oh, Lord. | – Karl? – 哦 主啊 |
[32:55] | Hey, Orson. Just came by to check on the decorations. | 嘿 Orson 我就是过来看看这里的场地布置 |
[32:59] | Great job, Mrs. Hodge. | 做的好极了 Hodge太太 |
[33:00] | Save it, Karl. I’m not an idiot. | 你省省吧 Karl 我可不是白痴 |
[33:02] | Orson, please. | Orson 别这样 |
[33:04] | You obviously heard Bree and I are divorcing, | 看来你已经听说了Bree和我在闹离婚 |
[33:06] | And, vulture that you are, | 你就跟秃鹫一样 冲来抢肉了 |
[33:08] | You’ve swooped in to make a buck by representing Bree. | 打算给Bree做辩护律师 大捞一笔 |
[33:13] | Hey, a man’s gotta eat. | 嘿 我也得糊口养家啊 |
[33:15] | Perhaps. But soliciting business at a Christmas party? | 也对 但是在圣诞宴会上招揽生意? |
[33:20] | That’s tacky, even for you, Karl. | 也太无耻了吧 尤其是你这样的人 Karl |
[33:23] | If this is who you want representing you, | 如果这就是你想找的律师 |
[33:25] | That’s your choice. | 你自己看着办吧 |
[33:26] | But frankly, I thought you had higher standards. | 不过说真的 我觉得你对律师的标准应该高一点 |
[33:34] | – Remind me not to let him make a toast at our wedding. – It’s not funny, Karl. | – 记得提醒我别让他在我们的婚礼上致辞 – 一点都不可笑 Karl |
[33:38] | – Now just go before he figures it out. – Yeah, about that… | – 在他发现之前赶紧走 – 好的 关于… |
[33:41] | Uh, y… you know that christmas present I mentioned? | 呃 你… 还记得刚我说要送你圣诞礼物吗? |
[33:43] | Don’t you dare give me a present in front of all these people! | 我看你敢在这些人面前送我礼物! |
[33:45] | I’m not sure I can stop it. It’s being delivered… By air. | 我不知道能不能阻止 礼物是用… 飞机送的 |
[33:49] | – Karl, what did you do? – Just let me make one quick call. | – Karl 你做了什么? – 我先打个电话 |
[34:00] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救! 求救! |
[34:02] | God, how do you turn this thing on? | 天啊 这个是怎么打开的? |
[34:04] | Somebody help! | 有人吗! |
[34:06] | I don’t know how to fly! | 我不知道怎样驾驶飞机! |
[34:15] | Okay, I released the banner. Now what? | 好的 我扔掉横幅了 现在呢? |
[34:18] | look for a place to land… | 找个地方着陆… |
[34:19] | A field, a large parking lot. | 一块地 一块大空地 |
[34:22] | All I see are neighborhoods. | 我看到的都是住宅区 |
[34:23] | Negative. Street landing is too dangerous. | 不行 在街道上降落太危险 |
[34:25] | Well, that’s all there is! What do you want from me?! | 可是 下面只有街道! 你要我怎么样?! |
[34:29] | Okay, calm down. Keep her steady. | 好的 冷静 保持平稳飞行 |
[34:34] | Jeff, it’s Karl. Are you there? | Jeff 我是Karl 你在吗? |
[34:36] | Hello? | 喂? |
[34:38] | Come on, pick up. Okay. | 快点 接电话 |
[34:40] | If you get this message, | 如果你收到这条留言 |
[34:42] | And please, please get this message… You need to abort. | 而且请一定 一定收到这条留言… 你要取消行动 |
[34:44] | Do not, repeat, do not fly over Wisteria park with that banner. | 别重飞一遍 别开着飞机带着那条横幅飞过紫藤街公园 |
[34:49] | – What banner? – Call me. | – 什么横幅? – 打电话给我 |
[34:51] | Karl, what banner? | Karl 什么横幅? |
[34:52] | You know how you’re always saying to me | 还记得你经常跟我说 |
[34:54] | I should be more romantic? Well, I thought, | 要我更浪漫一点吗? 所以 我想 |
[34:57] | What if I hire a plane to fly over Bree’s street | 如果我雇一架飞机 飞过Bree住的街道 |
[34:59] | carrying a banner with a heartfelt personal message? | 飞机上挂着一条横幅 上面写着我发自肺腑的想法呢? |
[35:02] | Karl, when you put a message on a banner, | Karl 就算你想在横幅上表达想法 |
[35:03] | It ceases to be personal. What does it say? | 也不能够写任何有关个人的东西 横幅说什么? |
[35:06] | Uh, something like, uh… | 呃 比如 呃… |
[35:09] | “Bree, will you marry me? Love Karl.” | “Bree 嫁给我好吗? 爱你的Karl” |
[35:11] | – Oh, dear god! – I was trying to be romantic. | – 哦 天啊! – 我只是想浪漫一点 |
[35:13] | Karl, when we began this affair, we agreed to be discreet. | Karl 自打我们偷情开始 我们就说好不公开的 |
[35:16] | Do you know what discreet means? No skywriting! | 你了解什么叫不公开吗? 就是连空中表白也不行! |
[35:21] | Oh, god! Poor Orson! | 天啊! 可怜的Orson! |
[35:24] | Do you know how humiliated he’ll be? | 你知道他会受到怎样的羞辱吗? |
[35:27] | – I have to warn him. – Bree, wait. | – 我去提前跟他警告一下 – Bree 等等 |
[35:30] | I made this mess. | 这烂摊子是我搞出来的 |
[35:32] | I’ll deal with it. | 让我来处理 |
[35:34] | Orson deserves the truth, | Orson应该知道事情的真相 |
[35:35] | And he should hear it from me, not a banner. | 而且他应该从我这里得知 而不是横幅 |
[35:37] | But I… | 但是我… |
[35:45] | You got a minute? I need to talk to you. | 你有空吗? 我要跟你说句话 |
[35:47] | What, here? Can’t it wait? | 什么 这里? 不能等等吗? |
[35:49] | Uh, not really. | 呃 不能 |
[35:51] | Uh… | 呃… |
[35:58] | If this is about the settlement, | 如果这是关于财产分配 |
[35:59] | I told Bree there’s very little I want. | 我告诉过Bree 我只要很少的一点 |
[36:02] | That’s not the problem. | 不是这个问题 |
[36:04] | It’s what I want… Bree. | 这是关于我想要的东西… Bree |
[36:08] | You’re too late. She has a boyfriend. | 你来晚了 她有一个男朋友了 |
[36:14] | You? | 你? |
[36:15] | Hey, if I were a betting man, | 嘿 如果我跟别人赌这个 |
[36:17] | I’ve lost a bundle on this, too. | 我也会大输一笔的 |
[36:19] | S… so wait. | 这… 这 等等 |
[36:21] | Y… you’re having sex with my wife? | 是你搞我老婆的? |
[36:25] | the point is, | 关键是 |
[36:27] | We don’t wanna make this any harder for you | 我们不想让接下来发生的事情 |
[36:28] | than it has to be. | 让你更加难受 |
[36:30] | I… I just wanted to warn you that in a few minutes… | 我只是想提醒你 等一会儿… |
[36:35] | Okay, you’re the husband. | 没关系 你是她老公 |
[36:37] | I’ll give you that one. | 我不还手 |
[36:40] | I’m trying to spare your feelings, which is why… | 我是在为你的感受着想 所以… |
[36:46] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[36:47] | The hell with your feelings. | 让你的感受见鬼去吧 |
[36:49] | I am proposing to Bree today with an airplane banner. | 我打算今天用飞机上挂的横幅 向Bree求婚 |
[36:53] | And trust me, that will be the highlight of your day! | 相信我 你今天会倍受关注的! |
[37:00] | One moment, please. | 请等一会儿 |
[37:09] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[37:09] | Hi! Have you been to see Santa yet? | 嗨! 你见过圣诞老人了吗? |
[37:12] | – Unh-unh. – You want me to take you? | – 没呢 – 你想让我带你去吗? |
[37:14] | Yeah? Okay. | 好吗? 好的 |
[37:15] | Celia! | |
[37:18] | Come on. I will take you to see Santa. | 过来 我带你去看圣诞老人 |
[37:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:32] | Oh. We’re gonna do this right here? Just like that? | 哦 我们现在来解决这个? 就这样? |
[37:37] | This seems like a pretty small envelope | 这个信封似乎小了点哦 |
[37:39] | For such a big secret. | 相对于一个如此大的秘密来说 |
[37:42] | It’s 10 grand. | 这里面是一万块 |
[37:43] | And… and my wedding ring. It was my grandmother’s. | 还有… 还有我的婚戒 这可是我祖母的 |
[37:47] | It’s all we have right now. | 我们只有这些了 |
[37:49] | But… I… I gave notice at the hospital. | 但是… 我… 我刚跟医院说了 |
[37:52] | I… I can’t go back there. | 我… 我回不去了 |
[37:54] | Mona, that’s the best we can do. | Mona 我们已经倾其所有了 |
[37:59] | I… I have a job at Bree’s. | 我… 我在为Bree工作 |
[38:00] | I… I… I could pay the rest as I make it. | 我… 我… 我拿到工资再付你剩下的 |
[38:02] | Sure, until you disappear into thin air. | 是啊 先拖着我 然后你逃之夭夭 |
[38:06] | Just because I have lawn gnomes doesn’t mean I’m stupid. | 就算我很仁慈 但我并不笨 |
[38:10] | You… you don’t know the whole story. | 你… 你并不了解事情的整个经过 |
[38:12] | I know you killed someone and walked away scot-free. | 我知道你杀了人 却没受到任何惩罚 |
[38:16] | Scot-free? | 没有惩罚? |
[38:20] | Does this look scot-free? | 这看上去像没受到惩罚吗? |
[38:24] | Yeah, I don’t think Danny told you the whole story, | 我想Danny并没有告诉你事情的经过 |
[38:26] | But maybe you should hear it. | 但是你应该听一下 |
[38:29] | 4 miles I ran today, and now I’m drinking eggnog. | 我今天跑了4英里 现在我喝了蛋酒 |
[38:32] | It’s like mayonnaise with rum in it. | 看上去就像蛋黄酱里面加了朗姆酒 |
[38:41] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[39:00] | What are you doing?! Stop it! | 你们在干什么?! 停下! |
[39:02] | this is ridiculous! Please! | 这太荒唐了! 停下! |
[39:04] | Oh, for God sakes, stop it! | 哦 看在上帝的份上 停下! |
[39:07] | …and that was 18 years ago, | …那是18年前 |
[39:08] | And we’ve been looking over our shoulders ever since. | 从那以后我们每天都要提心吊胆 |
[39:11] | That sounds like a very reasonable story… | 这听起来很合理… |
[39:13] | So reasonable that I don’t understand | 合理到我无法理解 |
[39:15] | Why you couldn’t just call the police right now | 为什么你现在就不能报警 |
[39:17] | and explain it to them. | 然后解释给他们呢? |
[39:19] | Someone’s dead. You know I can’t do that. | 有人死了 你知道我不能报警的 |
[39:23] | What I know is you’ve got till tomorrow | 我只知道明天你必须 |
[39:25] | to come up with the rest of the money, | 把剩下的钱拿来 |
[39:26] | or I go to the police. Capisce? | 否则我就报警 你明白吗? |
[39:32] | Is it just me, | 只是我觉得 |
[39:33] | or is that plane flying really low? | 还是这个飞机确实飞得很低? |
[39:38] | Mona, can we talk about this? | Mona 我们能谈谈吗? |
[39:40] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[39:41] | You are screwing with people’s lives here. | 你在危害别人的生活 |
[39:43] | This could blow up in your face. | 这最终会报复到你的头上 |
[39:45] | $67,000 by tomorrow or I call the police. | 要么你明天给我6万7千美元 要么我报警 |
[39:57] | House. House. | 房子 房子 |
[39:59] | House! | 房子! |
[40:04] | Hey, we’re not done here. | 嘿 这事儿还没完 |
[40:06] | You can run, but you can’t hide! | 你可以跑 但是你躲不掉! |
[40:22] | Celia! | |
[40:24] | Run! | 跑! |
[40:40] | The best Christmas ever… | 每个人都想度过一个 |
[40:46] | That’s what everyone had wanted. | 最美好的圣诞节… |
[40:50] | But something went wrong… | 但有些事情出错了… |
[40:54] | Horribly wrong. | 而且错得很惨烈… |
[40:57] | For those who survived, | 对于那些幸存的人 |
[41:00] | it would be a day they would try to forget. | 这将成为他们努力着去遗忘的一天 |
[41:04] | For those who didn’t, | 对于那些不能幸免的人 |
[41:06] | This Christmas would simply be… | 这个圣诞节 仅仅成为… |
[41:10] | Their last. | 他们的最后一个圣诞节 |