时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Renee feared Ben was cheating. | 雷尼担心本有外遇 |
[00:06] | And with Detective Vance closing in… | 正当万斯警探步步逼近… |
[00:08] | Do you think we need a lawyer? | 我们需要请律师吗 |
[00:09] | Lawyers won’t be necessary, ladies. | 姑娘们 没必要请律师 |
[00:11] | Susan wanted to flee. | 苏珊想一走了之 |
[00:13] | If I get caught, I could go away for a lot of years. | 我万一被捕 可能要坐好多年牢 |
[00:16] | Lynette went to Tom for help. | 勒奈特去向汤姆求助 |
[00:18] | You can’t go to Paris, not now. | 你不能去巴黎 现在不行 |
[00:20] | I’m an accessory to murder. | 我是一桩谋杀案的帮凶 |
[00:22] | Carlos disappeared from rehab. | 卡洛斯在戒酒期间消失 |
[00:25] | He checked himself out two hours ago. | 他俩小时前自己退房走了 |
[00:26] | What? Why didn’t you stop him? | 什么 你干嘛不拦住他 |
[00:28] | My unofficial investigation’s about to go official. | 我的非正式调查就要正式立案了 |
[00:30] | But before he could go public… | 就在他公之于众前… |
[00:35] | and Bree decided to end it all. | 布里决定就此了结 |
[00:43] | Bree Van de Kamp | 布里·范德坎普的人生 |
[00:44] | had always wanted to live her life with elegance and grace. | 一向过得优容典雅 |
[00:49] | And that is also how she wanted to die. | 她也希望自己能死得体面 |
[00:55] | Her plan was to pour herself a glass Of her favorite chardonnay, | 她打算为自己斟上一杯最爱的霞多丽酒 |
[01:01] | put on her most styli n nightgown | 穿上她最入时的睡袍 |
[01:04] | and leave behind a note on embossed statioryry. | 在印花信笺上留下遗言 |
[01:10] | Yes, bree had everything she needed for an elegant death. | 是的 布里备好了体面死法所需的一切 |
[01:17] | Everything except… | 唯独缺了… |
[01:21] | Privacy. | 私密空间 |
[01:31] | Thank you, but I don’t need turn down service. | 谢谢你 但我不需要晚间打扫 |
[01:34] | Come back in the morning, | 明早再来吧 |
[01:37] | and you might wanna bring a mop. | 最好带上拖把 |
[01:39] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[01:41] | Renee? | 雷尼 |
[01:43] | You have to the count of three. One… | 我数三下 一 |
[01:45] | This isn’t a good time. | 你来的不是时候 |
[01:46] | Two… | 二 |
[01:47] | Seriously, I’m in the middle of something. | 说真的 我现在有事在忙 |
[01:52] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[01:53] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:54] | Ben. | 本 |
[01:56] | The man you’re trying to steal from me. | 你要从我这儿抢走的男人 |
[01:59] | I don’t understand.. | 我不明白 |
[02:01] | Do you think I won’t hit you? | 你觉得我不会打你吗 |
[02:03] | I once slapped a waitress | 有一次我扇了一个女招待 |
[02:04] | because she forgot my croutons! | 就因为她忘了上面包粒 |
[02:06] | You are dead. | 你死定了 |
[02:08] | Renee, please, you have to go. | 雷尼 求你 你快走吧 |
[02:10] | Ever since we met, | 从我认识你 |
[02:11] | you’ve been spouting those Sunday school phrases, | 你成天把仁义信条挂在嘴边 |
[02:14] | making folks think you’re this grand lady. | 让大家觉得你是个贵妇 |
[02:17] | Well, I got your number now, | 现在我才看清你的真面目 |
[02:19] | and you are nothing But a middle-aged skank | 你不过是个裹着高档睡袍的 |
[02:21] | in a Nancy Reagan nightie. | 中年荡妇 |
[02:27] | Why do you have a gun? | 你怎么会有枪 |
[02:32] | Bree… | 布里 |
[02:34] | I asked you a question. | 我在问你问题 |
[02:36] | Why is there a gun on the table? | 桌上怎么会有枪 |
[02:44] | No, don’t read that. | 别 别看那个 |
[02:51] | Bree. | 布里 |
[02:54] | Please go. | 请你走吧 |
[02:55] | Please. | 求你 |
[02:58] | Were you actually gonna… | 你刚正要… |
[03:05] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[03:08] | Renee perry had no idea | 雷尼·佩里不知道 |
[03:10] | just how close her friend had come to suicide, | 她的朋友险些自杀了 |
[03:14] | And Bree Van de Kamp had no idea | 而布里·范德坎普不知道 |
[03:17] | just how close she had come to being hit. | 自己刚才险些被痛打一顿 |
[03:35] | Keeping secrets is a lonely business. | 保守秘密让人寂寞难耐 |
[03:40] | That’s why we all search for someone to confide in– | 因此我们都在寻求倾诉的对象 |
[03:45] | An alyl who will understand… | 一名通情达理的同伴 |
[03:49] | An advisor we can trust… | 一位可信任的参谋 |
[03:53] | A friend who will never judge. | 一个从不批判的朋友 |
[03:58] | Of course, not everyone you tell your secrets to… | 当然 不是所有得知你秘密的人 |
[04:03] | will be happy about it. | 都会欣然接受 |
[04:10] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:11] | Hey, mom. Look who didn’t go to paris. | 妈妈 瞧瞧谁没去巴黎 |
[04:12] | I know. Your dad had to cancel his trip. | 我知道 你们老爸不得不取消旅行 |
[04:15] | Because some work meetings came up. | 因为临时有工作会议 |
[04:17] | Nice for us, huh? | 便宜我们了 对吧 |
[04:18] | Hey, if you guys are done, | 如果你们吃完了 |
[04:20] | why don’t you go grab your books? | 何不上去拿课本 |
[04:20] | And I’ll drop you off at school. | 我顺路送你们上学 |
[04:22] | – Okay. – All right. | -好吧 -好的 |
[04:25] | No. | 不许吃 |
[04:26] | Co-conspirators to murder do not get pancakes. | 谋杀案的帮凶不许吃馅饼 |
[04:30] | I know that this was the last thing you ever expected to have | 我知道这是你最不希望会发生在 |
[04:34] | – to deal with- – Yeah, you could say that. | -自己身上的… -你可以这么说 |
[04:35] | How could you let yourself get involved in this? | 你怎么能让自己身陷这样的麻烦 |
[04:37] | It’s–it’s Gaby and Carlos’ mess. | 这是加布和卡洛斯的家事 |
[04:39] | I was… Helping a friend. | 我是在帮朋友的忙 |
[04:44] | Oh! Helping a friend. | 帮朋友的忙啊 |
[04:47] | Because when I’d ask you to bring my shirts to the cleaners, | 每次我请你帮我把衬衫带去洗衣店 |
[04:51] | that was always this big hassle, | 你都好一番推辞 |
[04:52] | but burying a body in the woods– | 可要请你去树林里埋尸… |
[04:54] | Hey, would you lower your voice? | 你能不能小点声 |
[05:00] | Look, I do not know what is supposed to happen now. | 我不知道现在该怎么办了 |
[05:02] | And what, is Chuck gonna just show up and arrest you? What? | 查克会直接上门逮捕你 还是怎样 |
[05:05] | He told Gaby that | 他告诉加布 |
[05:06] | he was starting a formal investigation this morning, | 他今早会正式立案调查 |
[05:08] | so… Yes, they could arrest me. | 所以没错 他们会逮捕我 |
[05:12] | Damn it, Lynette! How could you let this happen?! | 该死 勒奈特 你怎么会让这种事发生 |
[05:14] | Out of the four, you’re supposed to be the smart one. | 这四个人里 你本该是最理智的那个 |
[05:21] | Hey, a-are you guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[05:23] | Yeah, I’ll meet you at the car. | 上车等我 |
[05:24] | – All right. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[05:29] | I need some support right now, not a lecture. | 我现在需要的是帮助 不是指责 |
[05:33] | Okay, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:41] | I will find a way to fix this. | 我会想办法解决 |
[05:50] | *…and now the news.* | *现在播报新闻* |
[05:51] | *Detective Charles vance was killed last night in Fairview square,* | *查尔斯·万斯警探昨晚在美景镇广场被杀* |
[05:55] | *an apparent victim of a hit and run.* | *显然是机动车肇事逃逸* |
[05:57] | *The case is currently under investigation.* | *此案目前正在调查中* |
[05:59] | *Anyone with information,* | *如有知情者* |
[06:01] | *please contact the fairview police department.* | *请联系美景镇警察局* |
[06:06] | How could he just check himself out?! | 他怎么能自己退房了 |
[06:08] | As I told you on the phone, as I replied to your texts, | 像我在电话和短信中所说的 |
[06:10] | and as I’m telling you in person, | 还有现在我当面告诉你的 |
[06:12] | this is a rehab center, not a jail. | 这里是康复中心 不是监狱 |
[06:14] | Yeah, well, it’s not much of a rehab center | 这里算是什么康复中心 |
[06:16] | if you let patients out in time for happy hour! | 你们还让病人时不时地出去享受欢乐时光 |
[06:19] | Please lower your voice. | 请您小声说话 |
[06:20] | You’ll wake the crackheads. | 你会吵醒瘾君子们的 |
[06:22] | I’m sorry, but do you have any idea how worried I am? | 对不起 但是你知道我有多担心吗 |
[06:24] | My husband has been gone all night. | 我丈夫已经消失一整晚了 |
[06:26] | I don’t know where he is or what he’s been doing. | 我不知道他去了哪里 他在干什么 |
[06:28] | Look, even if he did have a relapse, I’m sure he’ll be back soon. | 即使他酒瘾复发 他也很快会回来的 |
[06:32] | Then we’ll call you at home, | 我们会往你家里打电话 |
[06:34] | so you should go there. | 所以你现在应该回去 |
[06:36] | Could you at least pretend to care? | 你可以假装关心一下吗 |
[06:38] | Not with what I’m paid. | 我那点儿薪水 大可不必 |
[06:40] | You’re making a big mistake, nursie. | 你惹错人了 小护士 |
[06:42] | I’ve got a lot of drunk friends, | 我有很多酒鬼朋友 |
[06:43] | And I’m not recommending this place! | 我绝对不会推荐他们来这里的 |
[06:46] | *Again, our top story–* | *重播 头条新闻* |
[06:47] | *Fairview police detective Chuck Vance is dead* | *美景镇警探查克·万斯 因意外遭遇* |
[06:51] | *after a hit and run accident* | *机动车肇事逃逸而亡* |
[06:53] | *that has left the community stunned.* | *此事已经惊动了整个社区* |
[06:56] | *Detective Vance was crossing Lake Street* | *警探万斯当时正横穿湖滨街* |
[06:58] | *approximately 11:00 P.M.* | *大约晚上11点* |
[07:01] | *when he was run down by a dark sedan.* | *他被一辆深色轿车撞倒* |
[07:08] | Hello, sunshine. How you feelin’ this mornin’? | 早上好 小太阳 你今早感觉怎么样 |
[07:11] | Groggy… and nauseous. | 头晕 还有点恶心 |
[07:14] | Mm. I’m afraid that’s my fault. | 恐怕这是我的错 |
[07:17] | I slipped a few sedatives in your tea last night | 我昨晚不小心放了点儿镇静剂在你的茶里 |
[07:19] | and sort of forgot to say “When.” | 然后忘记告诉你了 |
[07:22] | You drugged me? | 你对我下药了 |
[07:24] | I had to make sure you’d sleep through the night. | 我要确保你能安睡整晚 |
[07:25] | Didn’t wanna find you sprawled out | 我可不想看到你 手腕全是划伤 |
[07:27] | on the oriental with your wrists slashed. | 呈大字型倒在草坪上 |
[07:29] | Spanish omelet? | 西班牙式煎蛋饼 |
[07:32] | If you really want to protect the oriental… | 如果你真想保护好草坪 |
[07:34] | you’ll put that away. | 你最好把它拿走 |
[07:35] | Fine. Let me know what you do like for breakfast, | 行 告诉我你早餐想吃什么 |
[07:37] | and I will make that for you tomorrow. | 我明天做给你 |
[07:40] | Tomorrow? You’ll be here tomorrow? | 明天 你明天还会在这儿吗 |
[07:43] | And into the foreseeable future. | 以及不久的将来 |
[07:45] | Didn’t you see my Louis Vuitton bags upstairs? | 你没有看到我放在楼上的LV手提箱吗 |
[07:47] | I’m moving in. | 我搬进来了 |
[07:50] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[07:51] | You–you don’t have to do that. | 你不需要做这些 |
[07:54] | After what you tried to do last night, | 目睹你昨晚试图做的事情之后 |
[07:56] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[07:58] | But I’m fine. | 但我没事了 |
[07:59] | Last night was just a moment of temporary insanity. | 昨晚我只是一时糊涂 |
[08:02] | In the light of day, I feel absolutely… | 沐浴在日光下 我感觉相当 |
[08:07] | Did you take the laces out of all my sneakers? | 你抽掉了我所有运动鞋上的鞋带吗 |
[08:09] | Yeah, and I also got rid of all your knives, razors, | 对 我还收走了你所有的刀具 剃刀 |
[08:13] | pills, cleaning fluid, and your shower curtain. | 药丸 洗涤剂和浴帘 |
[08:15] | How could I kill myself with a shower curtain? | 我能用浴帘自杀吗 |
[08:17] | You can’t. I just thought it was ugly. | 不能 我只是觉得它太丑了 |
[08:21] | Okay. See, this is why you can’t stay here. | 好吧 这就是你不能住在这里的原因 |
[08:24] | You will drive me absolutely crazy. | 你会把我逼疯的 |
[08:25] | Mm. I’d rather see you in a straitjacket | 我宁愿好好管束着你 |
[08:27] | than a coffin. | 也不愿你进棺材 |
[08:29] | All right, that’s very sweet, but I am fine now. | 你真好 但是我现在没事了 |
[08:32] | It’s a brand-new morning, and I am loving life. | 这是一个全新的早晨 我对生活充满热爱 |
[08:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:38] | Now that you are of sound mind, | 既然你现在清醒了 |
[08:42] | Why did you want to kill yourself? | 你为什么要自杀 |
[08:49] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[08:50] | I’m sure it is, | 那是肯定的 |
[08:52] | and I’m also sure I’m not going anywhere | 在我弄明白你为什么带着枪去汽车旅馆之前 |
[08:54] | till I know exactly what made you bring a gun to that motel. | 我哪儿都不会去 |
[08:58] | Renee, please, this is so unnecessary. | 雷尼 拜托了 真的不需要 |
[09:07] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么了 |
[09:08] | I… just got some bad news about your friend, Chuck Vance. | 我刚刚得到一个坏消息 关于查克·万斯 |
[09:24] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[09:41] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[09:45] | Can you help me with my bag? | 你可以帮我搬下行李箱吗 |
[09:48] | No! No, nobody’s helping her with her bag. | 不 不 别帮她搬行李箱 |
[09:50] | Mike, you’re supposed to be sleeping. | 麦克 你应该在睡觉的 |
[09:52] | So are you. Where do you think you’re going? | 你也是 你打算去哪儿 |
[09:54] | You know where. New York. | 你知道去哪 纽约 |
[09:55] | I wrote it all on the note I left on your nightstand. | 我留了纸条在床头柜上 上面都写着呢 |
[09:57] | – But I thought– – Looking good, Mike. | -但我以为… -身材不错 麦克 |
[10:00] | I thought we discussed this last night. | 我以为我们昨晚已经谈妥了 |
[10:02] | You can’t just pick up and leave like this. | 你不能就这样拎着行李离开 |
[10:03] | You discussed it. I waited till you went to bed, | 我可没答应 我等到你睡下 |
[10:06] | and then I… reconfirmed my plane reservation. | 就去确认了我预订的机票 |
[10:09] | Well, if you’re going, you’re going without clothes. | 好吧 如果你要走 衣服留下 |
[10:11] | Mike! Wh– | 麦克 |
[10:14] | Can you wait a sec? | 你能等一会儿吗 |
[10:16] | It feels like you’ve packed for a month. | 这行李重得像是收拾了一个月 |
[10:20] | Three weeks. | 三周 |
[10:21] | Felix set up meetings with gallery owners, | 费利克斯和画廊董事们约好了会见时间 |
[10:23] | and then if all goes well, we can discuss moving there. | 如果进展顺利 我们会讨论搬家事宜 |
[10:25] | I’m not moving to New York. | 我不会搬去纽约的 |
[10:27] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[10:28] | My plumbing business is here. | 我的管道业务都在这里 |
[10:30] | Well, think how much more exciting it’ll be. | 想想去了那儿会有多么激动人心吧 |
[10:31] | You’ll be unclogging pipes in the big city. | 你将会在一个大城市疏通管道 |
[10:34] | Okay, just stop. This is not about you becoming an artist. | 打住 你并非想成为一名艺术家 |
[10:37] | – It’s not? – No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[10:39] | It’s about you running away from Chuck Vance. | 你只是想逃避查克·万斯 |
[10:45] | Okay. You’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[10:48] | I’m a mess. | 我现在一团糟 |
[10:49] | One more interrogation by Chuck, | 再多被查克审讯一次 |
[10:51] | and I will crack like an egg, and then I’ll go to jail | 我就会露出破绽 然后去蹲监狱 |
[10:54] | and take half the neighborhood with me. | 再把一半邻居拖下水 |
[10:55] | I’m sorry. I can’t risk it. | 对不起 我冒不起这个险 |
[10:59] | You have to let me go. | 你必须得让我走 |
[11:04] | Hey. What’s going on? | 嘿 发生什么了 |
[11:09] | Oh, my god. Chuck’s dead? | 天呐 查克死了 |
[11:11] | It was some sort of hit and run. That’s–that’s all we know. | 是车辆肇事逃逸事故 我们只知道这些 |
[11:15] | So… what happens now? | 那么 现在怎样 |
[11:18] | Nothing. It’s all good. | 没事了 一切都好了 |
[11:19] | The only person tying us | 唯一知道我们和 |
[11:20] | to Alejandro’s murder is gone. | 亚历亨德罗被杀有关的人死了 |
[11:22] | Gaby, he was Bree’s boyfriend. | 加布 他曾是布里的男朋友 |
[11:24] | Yeah, and if she’d dumped him when I told her, | 对 如果她早点听我的话甩了他 |
[11:26] | we wouldn’t have gotten in trouble in the first place. | 我们一开始就不会惹上这身麻烦 |
[11:28] | If you’re done, I think it’s time | 如果你说完了 我想是时候 |
[11:31] | that we ask the obvious question. | 我们该聊聊那个问题了 |
[11:32] | Which is? | 什么问题 |
[11:33] | Did somebody do this on purpose? | 是有人蓄意这么做的吗 |
[11:38] | Oh, my god. He was murdered? | 天哪 他是被谋杀的 |
[11:41] | No! No, no, no, no, no. It was an accident. | 不 不 不是 那是场意外 |
[11:43] | It does seem a bit… convenient. | 看起来像是 给我们解围了 |
[11:46] | Well, maybe God decided | 也许上帝决定通过一个 |
[11:47] | to answer our prayers | 在这世上酒后驾车的天使 |
[11:49] | through one of his drunk-driving angels on earth. | 来回应我们的祈求 |
[11:51] | Who are we to question God? | 谁能质疑上帝呢 |
[11:55] | Look, okay, I admit we were in a lot of trouble there, | 好吧 我承认我们之前水身火热的 |
[11:58] | but none of us are that cold-blooded, right? | 但我们谁也没那么冷血啊 |
[12:03] | Could it be someone’s trying to protect us? | 会不会是有人试图保护我们 |
[12:05] | Oh, my God. Carlos. | 天哪 是卡洛斯 |
[12:07] | Hey. Carlos couldn’t have done it. | 卡洛斯才不会这么干 |
[12:09] | He’s still in rehab, isn’t he? | 他还在戒酒期 不是吗 |
[12:12] | Of course he is! Oh, my God, you guys. | 当然了 天哪 你们几个 |
[12:15] | We finally get a lucky break. Let’s just go with it. | 我们终于时来运转了 见好就收吧 |
[12:18] | We wanted chuck gone, and now he’s gone. | 我们希望摆脱掉查克 现在他死了 |
[12:19] | It’s just a coincidence. | 只是巧合而已 |
[12:21] | Coincidence? | 巧合而已 |
[12:22] | Yes, Bree, coincidences happen, | 没错 布里 巧合时有发生 |
[12:25] | otherwise there wouldn’t be a word for them. | 否则也不会有这个词了 |
[12:27] | So, uh, I guess we should just put this behind us | 我想我们应该让这事就此打住 |
[12:30] | and… get back to normal. | 回归正常的生活 |
[12:33] | Sounds like a plan. | 这么说还像回事 |
[12:35] | Are we good, Susan? | 我们没事了吧 苏珊 |
[12:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:40] | Bree? | 布里 |
[12:43] | We all agree this was just an accident? | 我们都同意这只是个意外 |
[12:48] | If you say so. | 如果你们这么想 |
[13:01] | Tom? Tom, I’ve got big news! | 汤姆 汤姆 我有重大的消息 |
[13:04] | You are not gonna believe what has happened to– | 你绝不会相信发生了什么事情 |
[13:08] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[13:09] | What did you do? | 你都干了什么 |
[13:12] | You buried a man in the woods? | 你把一个人埋在树林里 |
[13:14] | She was merely helping a friend. Don’t forget that. | 她只是在帮助一位朋友 别忘了这点 |
[13:16] | You t-told Bob? | 你告诉鲍勃了 |
[13:18] | Of course I told Bob. If they arrest you, | 我当然要告诉鲍勃了 如果他们逮捕你 |
[13:20] | you’re gonna need an attorney. | 你就需要一名律师 |
[13:21] | Tom, I just found out that everybody I invited | 汤姆 我刚发现上次我邀请来 |
[13:23] | to my last barbecue | 参加烧烤宴的所有人 |
[13:24] | is involved in murder, | 都涉嫌一场谋杀案 |
[13:25] | And this is water. | 这是杯水吧 |
[13:27] | Scotch. Coming right up. | 苏格兰酒 马上就来 |
[13:28] | You shouldn’t have done that. We don’t need a lawyer. | 你不该告诉他 我们不需要律师 |
[13:32] | We have to prepare for the worst, Lynette. | 我们得做最坏的打算 勒奈特 |
[13:33] | I am not gonna have the kids visit you behind bars | 我不想让孩子们在明年的母亲节 |
[13:35] | next mother’s day. | 去监狱里探望你 |
[13:36] | No, no, listen to me. | 不 不 你听我说 |
[13:37] | Chuck Vance died last night. | 查克·万斯昨晚死了 |
[13:40] | What? | 什么 |
[13:40] | Hit by a car. | 被车撞了 |
[13:41] | Oh, my God! Was that you guys, too? | 天哪 那也是你们几个干的吗 |
[13:44] | No! | 不是 |
[13:45] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[13:47] | And–and Chuck was the only one who knew about the… | 而查克是唯一知道… |
[13:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:52] | okay. | 好吧 |
[13:58] | So, Bob… | 鲍勃 |
[14:00] | I guess we’re not gonna need you after all. | 看来我们不需要你了 |
[14:03] | But if you want, | 如果你需要 |
[14:04] | you can totally bill me for this hour. | 我可以支付你这一小时的费用 |
[14:06] | Count on it. | 算帐上 |
[14:08] | Taking this scotch. | 这瓶酒也算上 |
[14:14] | So it’s over? | 一切都结束了 |
[14:16] | I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[14:28] | Okay, what’s wrong? | 好吧 你怎么了 |
[14:31] | The one man who could have put us all in jail is gone. | 那个可以把我们关进监狱的人死了 |
[14:34] | We’re home free, | 我们可以安然地待在家里 |
[14:35] | but you’re still sitting there, | 而你还是正襟危坐 |
[14:36] | more depressed than ever. | 比以前更加愁云惨淡 |
[14:37] | I’d like to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[14:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:42] | Are you… upset that Chuck got killed? | 你是在为查克被杀而难受吗 |
[14:44] | A little. | 有一点 |
[14:47] | Not so much. | 不太多 |
[14:48] | Well, then why are you getting all misty? | 那你为什么还这么沮丧 |
[14:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:52] | Why don’t you? | 你怎会不知道 |
[14:53] | Why are you getting mad? | 你生什么气啊 |
[14:55] | Because we’ve been riding this emotional roller coaster | 因为我们为这件事担惊受怕 |
[14:57] | for months now, | 已经好几个月了 |
[14:59] | and I’m ready to get off. | 现在我准备放下了 |
[15:00] | Well, I’m sorry if I’m not all giggles and sunshine, | 很抱歉我没有表现出兴高采烈的样子 |
[15:05] | but I am walking around with a pretty big secret. | 可我背负着这么沉重的秘密 |
[15:07] | So what? Everybody’s got a secret. | 那又怎么样 人人都有秘密 |
[15:10] | Not as big as mine. I helped bury a body. | 都不如我沉重 我协助掩埋了一具尸体 |
[15:12] | And our mechanic does crystal meth. | 我们的机械工吸毒 |
[15:14] | Our butcher beats up homeless guys, | 我们的屠夫殴打流浪汉 |
[15:16] | and the librarian’s a nymphomaniac. | 图书管理员是一个色情狂 |
[15:17] | The world is filled with ordinary people that do nasty things. | 这世上到处是普通人 做着不耻的事 |
[15:22] | So man up or dump the guilt. | 所以振作起来 别再愧疚了 |
[15:25] | Let’s get on with our lives. | 继续过我们自己的生活 |
[15:33] | I know you’re right. Uh… | 我知道你说得对 |
[15:39] | It makes no sense for me to be depressed, | 我这么沮丧毫无意义 |
[15:42] | and I know Alejandro was a bad guy. | 而且我知道亚历亨德罗是个坏人 |
[15:45] | And he deserved to die. | 他死有余辜 |
[15:48] | He did. He absolutely did. | 的确是 他的确罪有应得 |
[15:53] | Why are you still so… | 你为什么还是那么… |
[15:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:59] | But I’ll figure it out. I swear. | 但我会想明白的 我发誓 |
[16:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:09] | Our librarian’s a nymphomaniac? | 我们的图书管理员是一个色情狂 |
[16:11] | I made that up. | 我瞎编的 |
[16:12] | ’cause I always got a vibe. | 因为我一直就有种直觉 |
[16:14] | Let’s just eat. | 我们只管吃东西吧 |
[16:19] | – Detective Murphy? – Yeah. | -摩非警官 -是的 |
[16:22] | Hi. I just wanted to stop by and say how sorry I was | 你好 我只是顺路过来问候一声 |
[16:26] | to hear about Officer Vance. | 对万斯警官的遇害 我很抱歉 |
[16:28] | It’s so tragic. Any idea who could have done this? | 真是太不幸了 知不知道是谁干的 |
[16:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:33] | Oh, I’m Gabrielle Solis. | 我是加布丽尔·索利斯 |
[16:35] | I met Chuck through his | 我是通过他的女友 |
[16:36] | girlfriend, Bree Van de Kamp. | 布里·范德坎普认识的查克 |
[16:37] | She’s a friend of mine. | 她是我的一位朋友 |
[16:40] | Woman’s a first class bitch. | 那女人可是无敌贱妇 |
[16:42] | Who I rarely talk to ’cause of the bitch thing. | 正是如此 我很少和她说话 |
[16:46] | So, um, were there any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[16:51] | Everyone here knows what she did to Chuck– | 大家都知道她是怎么对查克的 |
[16:53] | Led him on and then broke his heart like it was nothing. | 引他上钩 然后又无端地让他伤心欲绝 |
[16:56] | Can’t believe he wanted to marry her. | 难以想象他居然想娶她 |
[16:58] | Yeah, I know. | 我懂 |
[16:59] | Marrying Bree would have been the worst thing | 他要是娶了布里 |
[17:00] | to ever happen to him. | 那才是他人生第一大惨剧 |
[17:04] | Well, second worst. | 是第二惨才对 |
[17:05] | So any clues– anything at all? | 那有什么线索吗 |
[17:08] | Not yet. Excuse me. | 还没 失陪 |
[17:12] | Well, you know what I think happened? | 知道我的想法吗 |
[17:14] | – Drunk teenagers hitting people with cars. – Yeah. | -青少年酒驾撞了人 -好吧 |
[17:16] | It’s a rite of passage with them, like spring break. | 这是他们的仪式性事件 就像放春节 |
[17:19] | If I were you guys, I’d be checking the grills | 我是警察的话 会去查方圆百里内的 |
[17:21] | of every acne-covered kid within a 100-mile radius. | 举办过烧烤会的乳臭未干的小毛头 |
[17:24] | It wasn’t an accident. | 这不是一桩意外 |
[17:27] | It wasn’t? | 不是意外 |
[17:28] | There were no skid marks, | 现场没有刹车痕迹 |
[17:29] | no attempt to slow down or swerve. | 也没有试图减速或者转向的迹象 |
[17:31] | Whoever did this was gunning for Chuck. | 凶手就是冲着查克去的 |
[17:35] | So… anyone get the make of the car | 那…有人看清车貌 |
[17:38] | or… race of the driver? | 或者司机的人种吗 |
[17:41] | No, ma’am, but we’re monitoring | 没有 太太 但我们已经把整个州的 |
[17:43] | every body shop in the state. | 车身修理厂都监控起来了 |
[17:46] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[17:48] | Don’t worry. A cop was killed. | 别担心 一个警察遇害了 |
[17:50] | We’ll find whoever’s responsible, | 凶手定会被缉拿归案 |
[17:52] | and when we do, they are gonna pay, | 到时候 他们一定会付出代价 |
[17:55] | big-time. | 惨痛的代价 |
[17:56] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[17:58] | I’ll be sure to tell Bree. | 我可以跟布里交代了 |
[18:01] | That bitch! | 那个贱人 |
[18:12] | How’s the history project coming? | 历史课题研究得怎么样了 |
[18:14] | Good. I’m drawing a picture of Lincoln’s assassination. | 不错 我正在画林肯遇刺图 |
[18:19] | Sweetie, I don’t think he was shot with a stapler. | 宝贝 我不觉得他是被订书机打死的 |
[18:22] | That’s a gun, and I think we’re done here. | 我画的是枪 跟你无话可说了 |
[18:31] | Sorry for just dropping by without calling, | 抱歉没打个电话就贸然过来了 |
[18:33] | especially with the way things have been between us lately. | 尤其是最近我们发生了那些不快 |
[18:36] | What’s wrong? | 有何贵干 |
[18:38] | It’s this whole Chuck thing. | 是关于查克的事 |
[18:40] | Hey, Penny, would you mind throwing those clothes | 佩妮 你能帮我把那些衣服 |
[18:42] | in the washing machine for me? | 扔到洗衣机里吗 |
[18:43] | Sure. | 好 |
[18:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:47] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[18:51] | – You don’t think it was an accident, do you? – No. | -他的死不是意外吧 -对 |
[18:53] | Who could do something like that? | 会是谁下手的呢 |
[18:54] | It had to be someone who was trying to protect us. | 肯定是想保护我们的人 |
[18:56] | But that means they would have to know about what we did. | 但那就意味着他们知道我们的所作所为 |
[18:59] | Who else knows? I mean, | 除了我们四个和卡洛斯之外 |
[19:01] | other than the four of us and Carlos? | 还有谁知道呢 |
[19:02] | Well, Susan told Mike. | 苏珊跟麦克说过 |
[19:03] | – And I told Ben. – And I told Tom. | -我跟本说过 -我跟汤姆说过 |
[19:05] | – You told Tom? – Well, you told Ben. | -你告诉了汤姆 -你还告诉本了呢 |
[19:07] | Okay, so Ben and Mike and Tom, | 好吧 那就还有本 麦克和汤姆知道 |
[19:09] | but that’s it, right? | 就他们几个 对吗 |
[19:10] | No one else has been told? | 再没人知道了吧 |
[19:11] | No one. | 没了 |
[19:13] | Except Tom told Bob. | 不算汤姆告诉了鲍勃的话 |
[19:16] | We’re gonna need to write this down. | 我们得写下来 |
[19:19] | Okay, the people who were there are in orange. | 当时在案发现场的人用橙色标记 |
[19:21] | The people who were told by people who were there are in blue, | 被当事人告知的用蓝色标记 |
[19:24] | and the green arrows represent who told whom. | 绿色的箭头代表传话方向 |
[19:27] | Wow. We may be good at arts and crafts, | 我们可能很有美术天赋 |
[19:29] | but we suck at conspiracy. | 但要涉及密谋简直弱爆了 |
[19:31] | What’s the purple question mark? | 紫色的问号代表什么 |
[19:32] | That’s whoever wrote the letter. | 写恐吓信的人 |
[19:35] | You think they killed Chuck? | 你认为是他们杀了查克 |
[19:36] | Who knows? We’re not sure why the letter | 谁知道啊 我们也不明白 |
[19:38] | was sent in the first place. | 一开始为什么会收到信 |
[19:40] | “I know what you did. It makes me sick. | “我知道你干的好事 真恶心” |
[19:42] | I’m going to tell”? Sounds like a threat to me. | “我要告诉别人” 听起来像是恐吓 |
[19:44] | But why kill someone else | 但那人为什么杀了一个 |
[19:45] | who has the same goal? | 跟他意图相同的人 |
[19:46] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这不合乎情理啊 |
[19:49] | None of it makes any sense. | 所有这些事没一件在情理之中 |
[19:51] | I mean, we know these people. | 我们了解这些人 |
[19:52] | None of them would commit a cold-blooded murder. | 他们都不是冷血杀手 |
[19:57] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[19:59] | What if someone else knows? | 万一还有别人知道呢 |
[20:09] | Hey. How are the girls? | 孩子们怎么样 |
[20:12] | Juanita demanded ice cream for lunch. | 胡安妮塔午饭要吃冰淇淋 |
[20:14] | What’d you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[20:15] | She’s bigger than me. What do you think I said? | 她块头比我还大 我能怎么说 |
[20:18] | And don’t give me that look. | 别用那种眼神看我 |
[20:19] | You said you’d be home by feeding time. | 你之前说午饭时间能回来的 |
[20:22] | Sorry. I’ve been all over town looking for my husband. | 抱歉 我满城疯找我丈夫 |
[20:25] | Carlos went A.W.O.L. from rehab last night, | 卡洛斯昨晚擅自离开了康复中心 |
[20:26] | and I have no idea where he is. | 而我根本不知道他的下落 |
[20:28] | Want a hint? | 需要线索吗 |
[20:30] | You know? | 你知道 |
[20:31] | He dragged his can upstairs about two hours ago, | 大约2小时以前 他拖着酒瓶子上了楼 |
[20:33] | drunk as a Red Sox pitcher in the bottom of the 9th. | 醉得像第九局下半局的红袜队投手一样 |
[20:36] | Karen, I don’t know how to thank you. | 凯伦 真不知道该怎么谢你了 |
[20:39] | I’m on a fixed income. Let’s use our imagination? | 我现在只有固定收入 要不我们谈个价 |
[20:44] | Oh, thank God! I was so worried! | 谢天谢地 我担心死了 |
[20:46] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚去哪里了 |
[20:48] | You can tell me the truth. I won’t judge. | 你说实话 我不会怪你 |
[20:50] | I’ll be totally supportive. | 一定会为你着想 |
[20:54] | Wake up, you pathetic boozehound! | 醒醒 你这个悲催的醉鬼 |
[20:55] | Where the hell were you last night?! | 昨晚到底去哪里了 |
[20:57] | Oh, where am I now? | 我现在在哪里 |
[20:58] | Ohh! I’m home! | 在家啊 |
[21:01] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Open your eyes. Focus. | 别别别 睁开眼 集中精神想想 |
[21:03] | Okay, after you checked yourself out of rehab, | 你办完手续离开了康复中心 |
[21:05] | you got in the car. Where did you go? | 上车以后 你都去过哪里 |
[21:08] | I drove to a bar. | 我开车到了酒吧 |
[21:09] | I drank a lot of shots… | 喝了很多杯 |
[21:13] | And I don’t remember much else. | 其它的不怎么记得了 |
[21:16] | Do you remember killing someone? | 记不记得自己杀过人 |
[21:19] | Oh, look who’s sober now. | 这下清醒了吧 |
[21:21] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[21:23] | Chuck Vance was killed last night | 查克·万斯昨晚被撞死了 |
[21:24] | by a hit and run driver. | 司机肇事后逃逸 |
[21:26] | Chuck’s dead? | 查克死了 |
[21:29] | And you think I did it? | 你以为是我干的 |
[21:32] | You think I killed someone? | 你认为我杀了人 |
[21:34] | Ahem. Alejandro. | 亚历亨德罗不就是吗 |
[21:36] | It’s not like potato chips, Gaby! | 这又不像炸薯片 加布 |
[21:38] | You were upset, and you were drinking. | 你当时心情不好 又喝了酒 |
[21:40] | He was hit on Lake Street. | 他是在湖滨街被撞的 |
[21:41] | That’s only a few blocks from the rehab center. | 那离康复中心只有几条街之隔 |
[21:46] | I don’t remember. | 我想不起来了 |
[21:47] | You have to. | 必须想起来 |
[21:48] | The police are all over this thing. | 警察都在查这事呢 |
[21:50] | They’re looking for witnesses. They’re trying to find the car. | 他们在找目击证人 还有肇事车辆 |
[21:55] | Oh, wait. That’s it. The car. | 等等 对了 汽车 |
[21:58] | All we have to do is check the car. | 我们只要检查下车子 |
[21:59] | If you hit him, it’ll be obvious. | 如果是你撞的 痕迹会很明显 |
[22:09] | Honey, where’s your car? | 亲爱的 你的车呢 |
[22:10] | That’s a really good question. | 问得好 |
[22:23] | Why did you turn the light on? | 开灯做什么 |
[22:26] | I’m checking up on you. How you doing? | 我来看看你 你感觉如何 |
[22:29] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[22:30] | Really? | 确定吗 |
[22:31] | ’cause last night you were suicidal, | 昨晚你先是自杀未遂 |
[22:33] | and that was before you found out your boyfriend was dead. | 然后又发现前男友出车祸死了 |
[22:36] | I would think you’d be an emotional mess right about now. | 你现在心力交瘁吧 |
[22:41] | It’s been an interesting couple of days, | 这几天过得真是有意思 |
[22:43] | but I’m holding my own. | 但我能撑得住 |
[22:46] | See, here’s my problem. | 现在问题是 |
[22:50] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[22:52] | You don’t have to believe me. | 你不必相信我 |
[22:53] | All you have to do is turn off the light | 你要做的就是 出门的时候 |
[22:55] | as you leave the room. | 把灯关了 |
[22:57] | Bree, you need to talk about this. | 布里 你得跟我好好谈谈 |
[22:59] | Repressing your feelings is not healthy. | 不然会憋出内伤的 |
[23:04] | And since when are you a therapist? | 你什么时候成治疗师了 |
[23:06] | Uh, excuse me. I took intro to psych | 拜托 我可学过心理学入门 |
[23:08] | and once slept with my shrink. I think I’m qualified. | 还跟心理医生上过床 够格了吧 |
[23:11] | Well, as impressive as those credentials are, | 这些资历确实不凡 |
[23:14] | my feelings are not your concern. | 可我的心情不用你操心 |
[23:16] | They became my concern when I caught you | 从发现你差点吞颗枪子以后 |
[23:18] | about to swallow the business end of a Smith & Wesson. | 我就不得不操这份心了 |
[23:22] | Now I’m not leaving this room until you tell me why. | 除非你告诉我为什么自杀 我是不会走的 |
[23:29] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[23:31] | Other people are involved– people that you know. | 因为涉及到别人 你认识的人 |
[23:35] | Well… I can keep my mouth shut. | 我可以保守秘密的 |
[23:40] | Renee… | 雷尼… |
[23:41] | Oh, you can trust me. We’re friends, right? | 你可以信任我 我们不是朋友吗 |
[23:45] | Not really. | 其实不算 |
[23:47] | Not really? | 不算 |
[23:49] | I’m not trying to be rude. Yes, I mean, we’re– | 我不想冒犯你 不过我们只是 |
[23:52] | Well, we socialize. You’ve been to my home. | 一起社交往来 我请你来过我家 |
[23:53] | I’ve been to yours. We’re friendly, | 我也去过你家 我们关系不错 |
[23:55] | but that doesn’t make us friends. | 但真的没到朋友那地步 |
[24:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:02] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[24:03] | You and I don’t talk about important things. | 我们之间只谈论些无关紧要的小事 |
[24:05] | We’ve never had a deep conversation. | 并没真正交心过 |
[24:08] | We’re not… | 我们不是… |
[24:10] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[24:13] | And now I’ve upset you, and that wasn’t my intention. | 现在我又把你惹毛了 我不是故意的 |
[24:16] | Don’t worry about me. I’m fine. | 别担心我了 我没事 |
[24:23] | And by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[24:25] | I don’t think you have any friends. | 我觉得你根本没朋友 |
[24:27] | In fact, I don’t think you care about anyone at all, | 说实话 我觉得你根本不在意任何人 |
[24:29] | because if you did, you never would have considered | 如果你在意 就不会想找家破旅馆 |
[24:31] | splattering your brains against the wall of some cheap motel. | 开枪射得自己脑浆遍地了 |
[24:35] | Okay, that’s it. Would you please get out of my house? | 够了 你现在可以离开我家了吗 |
[24:38] | No! Not until I’m convinced you are no longer | 不可以 直到我确定你不会 |
[24:41] | a danger to yourself. | 拿自己生命开玩笑 |
[24:43] | I will not allow anyone to kill themselves, | 我不允许任何人 |
[24:45] | not on my watch. | 在我眼皮底下自杀 |
[24:48] | I will not go through that again. | 我不会再让自己经受一次 |
[25:18] | This is a funeral. | 这可是葬礼 |
[25:19] | You have got to stop smiling. | 别再笑了 |
[25:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:24] | I’m just so relieved. | 只是感觉解脱了 |
[25:26] | I really thought I was dead in the water there. | 我本以为自己死定了 |
[25:28] | Yeah, we were very lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[25:32] | Listen, I can’t thank you enough | 千言万语都无法表达 |
[25:34] | for everything you have done for me. | 我对你的感激 |
[25:36] | It’s no big deal. | 应该的 |
[25:38] | One minute you’re boarding a plane to Paris, | 上一秒你还准备登机飞往巴黎 |
[25:40] | then the next, you rush to my side. | 下一秒你就为我赶来 |
[25:44] | Well, you do know in spite of everything, | 你要知道 不管我们之间发生什么事 |
[25:46] | you still mean the world to me. | 你在我心中依然是最重要的 |
[25:50] | If I didn’t before, I do now. | 以前可能不明白 现在知道了 |
[26:00] | Hey, I-I know it’s not Paris, | 我知道这儿不如巴黎 |
[26:02] | but you wanna come over later for movie night with the kids? | 但结束后愿意过来跟孩子们过电影之夜吗 |
[26:07] | That’d be great. | 乐意之极 |
[26:10] | I’ll bring a pizza so you don’t have to cook. | 我点个披萨带过去 你就不用做饭了 |
[26:12] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[26:19] | Lynette. | 勒奈特 |
[26:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:34] | Here you go, dear. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[26:35] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:37] | I can’t believe I forgot to bring tissue to a funeral. | 来参加葬礼居然没带纸巾 |
[26:40] | Oh, you keep it. I don’t really cry at funerals, | 留着吧 我在葬礼上一般不会哭的 |
[26:43] | Not anymore. | 不再哭了 |
[26:45] | – No. – Well, when you’re young, | -真的吗 -年轻的时候 |
[26:47] | death always comes as such a shock, | 我们总会被死亡打击 |
[26:49] | as if the universe is unfair. | 觉得世界真不公平 |
[26:52] | But when you get to my age, | 但到了我这年龄 |
[26:54] | you realize that death is just the end of the story. | 你就会明白死亡就像故事的结局一样平常 |
[27:00] | The phone call comes. | 你接到讣告的电话 |
[27:03] | You shed a few tears, | 流点眼泪 |
[27:05] | and then you get together | 然后大家聚在一起 |
[27:06] | and celebrate the life that was. | 庆祝这段生命的过往 |
[27:09] | – That’s it. – What? | -说得没错 -什么 |
[27:11] | Thank you so much! | 实在太感谢你了 |
[27:13] | You will never know how helpful you’ve been. | 你永远不会知道自己帮了多大的忙 |
[27:16] | Oh, I’m so glad. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[27:18] | Were you close with my nephew? | 你跟我侄子关系很好吗 |
[27:20] | Oh, no. Oh. | 才怪 |
[27:23] | But he did interrogate me once. | 不过他审问过我一次 |
[27:25] | He did a lovely job. | 他是个好警察 |
[27:33] | Hey, Gaby, you got a minute? | 加比 有时间吗 |
[27:37] | Listen. | 我问你 |
[27:38] | What was Alejandro’s alias? | 亚历亨德罗化名是什么来着 |
[27:41] | Seriously? We’re talking about this here? | 认真的吗 你想在这谈这事吗 |
[27:42] | Chuck told me in my interrogation, | 查克审问我的时候告诉过我 |
[27:44] | but I can’t remember. | 但我记不起来了 |
[27:45] | – Pablo? Paco? – Ramon Ranchez. | -帕布罗还是帕克 -是雷蒙·桑切斯 |
[27:48] | Right, right, and he was living in… | 对对对 他家住在… |
[27:50] | Oklahoma City. What do you need this for? | 俄克拉荷马城 问这个做什么 |
[27:52] | I… W-wanna light a candle for him, | 我想为他点根蜡烛 |
[27:55] | and I thought I should know all of his names. | 我觉得有必要知道他用过的名字 |
[27:57] | You only light candles for people who you want to bless. | 我们点蜡烛 是为了给逝者祈福 |
[28:00] | That’s right, and he was a bad guy. | 说得对 他生前是个坏蛋 |
[28:01] | I’m gonna go blow out that candle. | 我这就去把那根蜡烛吹灭 |
[28:10] | What the hell are we doing here? | 我们来这里到底是要干什么 |
[28:11] | There are cops everywhere. | 到处都是警察 |
[28:14] | It’s a cop funeral. What’d you expect? Clowns? | 警察的葬礼上你还想见到谁 小丑吗 |
[28:16] | I am taking a huge risk by being here. | 我来这可是冒着很大风险的 |
[28:19] | No, you’re paying your respects. | 不 你是来悼念死者的 |
[28:20] | That’s what innocent people do. | 要若无其事像无辜的人一样 |
[28:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:26] | If I’m so innocent, | 我要是无辜的 |
[28:27] | then why is that cop staring at me? | 为什么那个警察一直盯着我看 |
[28:32] | Just stop acting so guilty. | 别那么心虚 |
[28:34] | He takes one look at your face, | 他看你的时候 |
[28:35] | and you say– | 你就说 |
[28:36] | Hi, officer. | 你好 警官 |
[28:37] | Hello. Carlos, right? Remember me? | 你们好 你是卡洛斯吧 还记得我吗 |
[28:42] | No. | 不记得 |
[28:43] | I’m not surprised. You were pretty wasted | 意料之中 那天晚上 |
[28:45] | when you came into the station the other night. | 你来警局的时候已经是醉醺醺的了 |
[28:49] | You went to the police station? | 你竟然去了警局 |
[28:51] | Yeah. He said he wanted to make a confession– | 是啊 他说要自首 |
[28:53] | something about beating somebody with a candlestick? | 说自己曾经用烛台袭击过人 |
[28:57] | Oh, Carlos, you shouldn’t have done that. | 卡洛斯 你真不该这么做 |
[29:01] | What else did he say? | 他还说什么了 |
[29:02] | Well, that’s when the news came in about Detective Vance, | 之后就传来了万斯警探去世的消息 |
[29:05] | and, uh, all hell broke loose. | 局里顿时一团乱 |
[29:07] | By the time things settled, he was gone. | 等事情忙完 他都走了 |
[29:11] | So who’s this person you assaulted? | 你用烛台打了谁 |
[29:16] | That would be me. | 我 |
[29:18] | You? | 你 |
[29:19] | Yeah. I’m a bit of a handful. | 没错 我有点难搞 |
[29:24] | You hit your wife with a candlestick? | 你竟然用烛台打老婆 |
[29:26] | He hit me back. | 他那是还击 |
[29:27] | In his defense, I’d just popped him with a baseball bat. | 属于自卫 我用棒球棒打他在先 |
[29:33] | So do you wanna file charges? | 那你想起诉他吗 |
[29:37] | Or do you? | 还是你要起诉她 |
[29:39] | Oh! We’re good. | 不用了 |
[29:40] | This thing we got isn’t pretty, but it works. | 我们相处的方式有点过激 但挺奏效的 |
[29:50] | So who was it? | 那个人是谁 |
[29:53] | Who was what? | 哪个人 怎么了 |
[29:57] | The person you knew who committed suicide. | 你认识的那个自杀的人 |
[30:02] | That’s something I only discuss with friends. | 这事我只跟朋友说 |
[30:13] | It was my mother. | 是我妈妈 |
[30:16] | She’d tried it once before. | 她之前有过一次自杀未遂 |
[30:19] | Pills. | 吃了安眠药 |
[30:20] | But I found her in time. | 幸亏我发现得及时 |
[30:23] | And then… | 后来 |
[30:25] | One morning I saw that look in her eyes again. | 有天早上她的眼里又出现了那种神情 |
[30:29] | Not… sad, just… | 不是悲伤 而是 |
[30:33] | empty. | 空虚 |
[30:35] | She swore to me she’d be fine, so I… | 她向我保证不会做傻事 我就 |
[30:39] | I went to school. | 我就去上学了 |
[30:46] | And by the time I got back… | 等我一回家… |
[30:52] | Well… how was I supposed to know | 我怎么知道 |
[30:54] | she was gonna pull it off this time? | 那次她真的会自杀 |
[30:59] | Oh, Renee, I am so sorry. | 雷尼 我很遗憾 |
[31:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:06] | That’s what the note said– | 她留的字条上也是这么说的 |
[31:08] | “I’m sorry.” | “抱歉” |
[31:10] | That’s it. | 就这两个字 |
[31:14] | I don’t have a mom for the rest of my life, | 我这辈子 都没有了妈妈 |
[31:17] | and she thinks those two little words… | 难道区区”抱歉”二字 |
[31:21] | are gonna make up for that? | 就能弥补我的损失吗 |
[31:31] | Many years ago, | 很多年前 |
[31:34] | a neighbor and a good friend of ours… | 我们的一位邻居 闺蜜 |
[31:38] | took her life. | 也自杀了 |
[31:41] | And that left us all heartbroken and perplexed. | 她的死让我们伤心欲绝 不知所措 |
[31:48] | But somehow, when I was alone in that hotel room, | 但不知为何 那天我一个人在酒店房间 |
[31:54] | I forgot about all the pain she caused. | 竟忘了她离世给我们带来的痛苦 |
[31:59] | In those awful moments, | 在那些挣扎的时刻 |
[32:02] | I thought maybe she had the answer. | 我本以为她能给我解脱的答案 |
[32:10] | But then you showed up. Thank God. | 没想到你来了 谢天谢地 |
[32:18] | You will always be the person who saved my life. | 我永远会都记得 是你救我一命 |
[32:23] | And now that I’ve had time to think about it… | 现在想想 |
[32:28] | I realize that makes you the best friend I’ll ever have. | 我意识到你才是我最好的朋友 |
[32:52] | Hey! Look who’s here with a pizza and a DVD. | 看看谁回来了 还带来了披萨和电影碟片 |
[32:56] | Ooh, Mario’s. That’s excellent. | 还是马里奥的 棒极了 |
[32:59] | Mom, you let dad pick out the movie? | 妈妈 你让爸爸选的电影 |
[33:01] | Hey, my taste in movies is as good as my taste in pizza. | 我挑电影的品位和挑披萨的一样棒 |
[33:04] | Great, that means the pizza’s gonna be black and white | 太棒了 这么说披萨也是黑白色的 |
[33:06] | and three hours long. | 还要吃三小时那么久 |
[33:07] | Oh, excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[33:08] | “Citizen Kane,” “Marty,” “Casablanca”– | 《公民凯恩》 《马蒂》 《卡萨布兰卡》 |
[33:10] | What do all these movies have in common? | 这三部片子的共同点是什么 |
[33:12] | We fell asleep during them? | 给我们催眠 |
[33:14] | They’re classics. | 部部是经典 |
[33:17] | “Here’s looking at you, kid.” | “就看你的了 孩子” |
[33:19] | Here’s looking at my iphone, dad. | 我就看iPhone的了 老爸 |
[33:21] | Hey! Be nice. I’m sure your dad picked out | 别那么刻薄 我敢肯定这回 |
[33:23] | something really fun this time. What’d you get? | 你爸爸挑的片子肯定不赖 是什么 |
[33:26] | “Old Yeller.” | 《父亲离家时》 |
[33:28] | Oh, Tom, you make this so hard. | 汤姆 我可真挺不了你了 |
[33:31] | Why? What I’ve seen of it is great. | 为什么 这电影我看过的部分都挺好 |
[33:33] | My folks always sent me to bed before the ending. | 不过我爸妈在结尾时总让我回去睡觉 |
[33:35] | Is there–is there swearing or something? | 结局是 结局是有脏话还是有那什么 |
[33:37] | Something. How about we eat? | 确实有点 先吃饭吧 |
[33:44] | Everything good? | 没问题吧 |
[33:45] | Yeah. It’s just, you never remember I like the thin crust. | 没有 你永远记不住我喜欢薄脆的 |
[33:51] | But it doesn’t matter. Thank you for getting it. | 不过没关系 谢谢你买回来 |
[33:54] | Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了 |
[33:55] | Oh, I am. | 我饿了 |
[34:04] | Good news. The police found the car. | 好消息 警察找到了咱家的车 |
[34:06] | You left it in their parking lot. | 你扔在人家停车场了 |
[34:08] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:09] | Mrs. Mccluskey’s gonna | 明天早饭后 |
[34:10] | drive us over there after breakfast, | 麦克卢斯基太太开车送我们过去取车 |
[34:12] | then I will drive you back to rehab. | 然后我送你回去戒酒 |
[34:16] | Sounds like a plan. | 就这么定了 |
[34:25] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[34:29] | I’m sorry about all this. | 对不起 |
[34:32] | I know I’ve put you and the kids through so much. | 我知道这段日子让你和孩子受苦了 |
[34:37] | I’m gonna try and get back here as soon as I can. | 我会尽快戒酒 尽快回来 |
[34:42] | You forget about us. | 别操心我们了 |
[34:44] | You just worry about getting better. | 还是多想想自己吧 |
[34:45] | I can hold down the fort. No problem. | 我能战胜酒瘾 完全没问题 |
[34:58] | I have something else I need to tell you. | 还有个事我要告诉你 |
[35:03] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[35:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:09] | I know you know that. | 我知道 你心里很清楚 |
[35:12] | I just don’t think we say it enough. | 我只觉得我们说得还不够多 |
[35:15] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:25] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[35:29] | What? | 什么 |
[35:31] | If you ever go to the police again | 如果下次你再这样 不事先告诉我 |
[35:35] | and confess something without talking to me first, | 就冲去警察局坦白罪行 |
[35:38] | I will be burying another body in the woods. | 我就得在树林里再埋一具尸体了 |
[35:42] | You got it? | 知道了吗 |
[35:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:48] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[35:59] | Hey, you want a beer? | 要来瓶啤酒吗 |
[36:01] | Oh, you got the Belgian kind? | 你买了比利时口味的 |
[36:03] | – I love that stuff. – I know. | -我喜欢这个 -我知道 |
[36:07] | Thanks for clearing the table. | 谢谢你帮忙清理了桌子 |
[36:08] | I believe that has been the hardest part of our separation. | 我俩分居后 这是我最难办的事了 |
[36:10] | God, for me? It’s the laundry. | 天 对我来说 那就是洗衣服了 |
[36:13] | I-I found out I am more inclined to buy new socks… | 我发现我简直宁愿去买新袜子 |
[36:16] | than to wash the dirty ones. | 都不愿意把脏袜子洗了 |
[36:18] | Hey, thanks again for giving up your trip. | 还是得谢谢你放弃了旅行 |
[36:21] | It really meant a lot to me. | 对我来说意义重大 |
[36:24] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[36:26] | And please apologize to Jane. | 还有拜托向简道歉 |
[36:29] | She must be furious. | 她一定很火大 |
[36:31] | I doubt it. She’s not really like that. | 难说 她不是那种人 |
[36:34] | Tom, I know women. | 汤姆 我了解女人 |
[36:36] | There’s a Lynette voodoo doll | 就我们说话这会儿 有个照我样子扎的小人 |
[36:37] | being dropped off the Eiffel Tower as we speak. | 从埃菲尔铁塔上被扔下去了 |
[36:40] | No, it’s weird, but, uh, | 说来是奇怪 但是 |
[36:43] | Jane doesn’t hang on to anger. | 简的脾气很好 不大生气 |
[36:44] | Ah. Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[36:47] | You don’t–you don’t– you don’t know her. | 你不 你不 你不了解她 |
[36:49] | She’s– she’s very forgiving. | 她 很宽容的 |
[36:50] | Ah. Fine. Got it. She’s terrific. | 好吧 懂了 她啥都好 |
[36:55] | Well, I’ll give you an example. | 那我给你举个例子 |
[36:56] | She would never criticize the pizza I brought over. | 她就从来不会埋怨我带回来的披萨 |
[37:00] | What? | 什么 |
[37:01] | Well, you had to point out that I didn’t get the thin crust. | 你就一定会指出我没有买薄脆的 |
[37:05] | I know, I know. The second I said it, | 我知道 我知道 话说出口的时候 |
[37:08] | I realized I shouldn’t have. It just… Came out. | 我就意识到不该说 就是没忍住 |
[37:11] | Exactly. It’s just a– it’s a reflex for you. | 没错 对你来说 那就是条件反射 |
[37:14] | You can’t help it. | 你自己也没办法 |
[37:16] | Well… | 那个 |
[37:20] | Maybe that’s because I keep hoping | 可能是因为我一直希望 |
[37:22] | if I say something enough, you’ll finally hear me. | 如果我多说几次 你总会听进去 |
[37:24] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[37:29] | 23 years of telling you the kind of pizza I like, | 我对你说了二十三年 我喜欢什么样的披萨 |
[37:31] | and it still doesn’t occur to you to get it. | 而你还是没想过去买 |
[37:33] | It makes me feel like I don’t matter. | 让我觉得自己无关紧要 |
[37:40] | Wow, I didn’t realize. | 我确实没意识到 |
[37:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:49] | I shouldn’t have compared you to Jane. | 我不该拿你和简比较 |
[37:51] | that wasn’t right. | 那样不对 |
[37:56] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[38:02] | She’s really good to you, huh? | 她对你真是很好吧 |
[38:18] | Then I think you should go to Paris. | 那我觉得你应该去巴黎 |
[38:23] | What? | 什么 |
[38:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:29] | ‘Cause otherwise, you’ll always wonder | 否则的话 你会一直想着 |
[38:31] | if she could make you happy. | 她是不是能让你开心 |
[38:34] | And didn’t we say that was the point of us separating? | 这不就是我们分开的原因吗 |
[38:47] | Could I still stay and watch the movie? | 我还能留下把电影看完吗 |
[38:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:18] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[39:30] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[39:33] | Susan, what do you think you’re doing? | 苏珊 你到底在干什么 |
[39:36] | Oh, I remember this house. | 我记得这座房子 |
[39:38] | The half naked guy runs out, and I don’t get my fare. | 半裸男跑出来 我的车费泡汤 |
[39:41] | Here. Huh? | 拿去 好吧 |
[39:42] | Oh, no, no, put that back. You’ll get your fare this time. | 不不 拿回去 这次你会收到车钱的 |
[39:46] | Honey, I’m sorry, but I have to go. | 亲爱的 很抱歉 可我必须得走 |
[39:48] | I-it’s all in my note. | 我的话全在纸条里了 |
[39:50] | What is it with you and notes lately? | 你最近怎么这么爱写纸条了 |
[39:52] | You were asleep when I came home from the funeral. | 我从葬礼回来的时候你已经睡着了 |
[39:54] | Well, if you’re taking off to New York, you wake me up! | 你要是想去纽约 就该叫醒我 |
[39:57] | I’m not going to New York. | 我不是要去纽约 |
[39:58] | I’m going to Oklahoma. | 我要去俄克拉荷马 |
[39:59] | And now I’m… Just confused. | 我 我糊涂了 |
[40:02] | Okay, two minutes. | 等两分钟 |
[40:09] | You asked me why I still feel so guilty. | 你问过我 为什么我还是觉得歉疚 |
[40:13] | I finally figured it out. He got a phone call. | 我终于想明白了 是有人给他打电话 |
[40:16] | Who got a phone call? | 有人给谁打电话 |
[40:18] | Alejandro. | 亚历亨德罗 |
[40:19] | When we were putting his body into the ground, | 我们把他的尸体入土的时候 |
[40:22] | his phone rang. Do you know what that means? | 他的电话响了 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[40:25] | He had really good cell phone service? | 他的手机信号很好 |
[40:27] | It means he has a family, | 意味着他有个家庭 |
[40:29] | and they have no idea where he is. | 而他们不知道他在哪 |
[40:32] | It must be tearing them apart. | 这一定让他们操心坏了 |
[40:33] | I mean, he did something horrible, not them. | 他是干了坏事 可他们没有 |
[40:38] | They shouldn’t have to suffer, too. | 他们不应该这么受苦 |
[40:42] | And what exactly are you gonna do about it? | 那你要去干什么呢 |
[40:45] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不知道 |
[40:48] | I just know I have to see if they’re okay. | 但我得去看看他们是不是还好 |
[40:53] | I think it’s the only way | 我想这是我 |
[40:53] | I’m ever getting back to normal. | 能回归正常的唯一办法 |
[41:00] | Well, then I guess you gotta go. | 好吧 那我想你非去不可了 |
[41:26] | Hey! Where are you off to? | 你这是要去哪 |
[41:29] | I’m just… Visiting some family. | 我去 看望家人 |
[41:32] | Oh, that sounds like fun. Well, have a good trip. | 听起来挺有意思 旅途愉快 |
[41:38] | It’s a lonely business keeping secrets. | 保守秘密让人寂寞难耐 |
[41:42] | That’s why we all search for someone we can confide in… | 因此我们都在寻求倾诉的对象 |
[41:49] | An ally who will understand. | 一名通情达理的同伴 |
[41:57] | An advisor we can trust. | 一位可信任的参谋 |
[42:04] | A friend who will never judge. | 一个从不批判的朋友 |
[42:11] | Yes, we all need help hiding | 是的 我们都需要帮助 |
[42:14] | the darkest truths of our lives. | 来隐藏生命中黑暗的真相 |
[42:19] | Because as soon as you’ve told one secret… | 因为一旦你说出一个秘密 |
[42:27] | Another is likely to appear. | 另一个又会接踵而至 |