英文名称:Did You Hear About The Morgans
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | Hi. You’ve reached Meryl Morgan. | 你好 我是梅丽尔・摩根 |
[00:52] | I can’t take your call right now, | 我现在不能接电话 |
[00:54] | so leave a message and have a great day. Thanks. | 请给我留言 一天愉快 谢谢 |
[00:59] | Hello. It is me, your husband. | 你好 是我 你的丈夫 |
[01:03] | At least, legally still your husband, | 至少纽约政府认定 |
[01:06] | as recognized by the state of New York. | 我仍旧是你的合法丈夫 |
[01:09] | And, in the end, who are we to argue with the governor? | 我们总不能跟州长说理去吧 |
[01:13] | I wanted to call and just say hello, | 我给你打电话打声招呼 |
[01:15] | as it is approaching the three-month | 因为马上要到 |
[01:17] | anniversary of our being separated, | 我们分居三个月的纪念日了 |
[01:18] | And I thought, perhaps it might be nice to get together, | 我觉得 也许我们该见个面 |
[01:20] | As, you know, occasions like this | 要知道 像这样机会 |
[01:22] | only come around once in a lifetime. | 一生只有一次 |
[01:24] | And… oh, yes! And I saw the cover of | 还有…对了 我看到 |
[01:27] | New York magazine’s real estate issue, | 纽约杂志房地产那期的封面 |
[01:30] | And there you were. And you looked lovely, frankly. | 你在上面 坦白说 你真漂亮 |
[01:34] | You are staring out from every newsstand and bus and taxi. | 你从每一个报摊 公车和出租车里注视着我 |
[01:39] | And it is… | 而且这… |
[01:41] | “It is genuinely incredible how you have built your business” | “在城市一流房地产公司中” |
[01:44] | “into the premier boutique real estate firm” | “占有一席之地” |
[01:45] | “in the city.” | “令人感到不可思议” |
[01:46] | I’m quoting here from the article. I have five copies. | 我引用了文章里的句子 我有五份 |
[01:49] | This way, if we ever get back together | 这样的话 如果我们还在一起 |
[01:51] | and lose yours, we’re covered. | 你要是丢了 我们还后备的 |
[01:56] | Hi. You’ve reached Meryl Morgan. | 你好 我是梅丽尔・摩根 |
[01:57] | I can’t take your call right now, | 我现在不能接电话 |
[01:59] | so leave a message and have a great day. Thanks. | 请给我留言 一天愉快 谢谢 |
[02:03] | Anyway, | 总而言之 |
[02:04] | the point is… the point is that I am sad, | 我想说的是…我很难过 |
[02:08] | And I miss you, | 我想你 |
[02:10] | And I bitterly regret what I did, | 我非常后悔我的所作所为 |
[02:15] | And it would be very, very nice if you called or, | 如果你能给我回电话或者 |
[02:18] | in fact, if we could see each other. | 我们能见面的话就太好了 |
[02:22] | I hope you’re getting the gifts. I know they’re not all perfect. | 希望你收到了礼物 虽然实际并不完美 |
[02:26] | The ice sculpture, I concede, was a disaster. | 那冰雕 我承认 真是太糟糕了 |
[02:29] | I did specify that they shouldn’t leave it | 我跟他们说得很清楚 |
[02:30] | if you weren’t home, | 要是你不在家 就别把它留在那 |
[02:32] | And I will be suing. | 不然我会投诉 |
[02:34] | Talking of which, I must get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[02:36] | I’m actually in court. I have a man… | 我其实现正在法庭呢 有一个人… |
[02:44] | Isn’t this a beautiful view? You | 这里的风景太美了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1458个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:241个,六级词汇:118个,GRE词汇:133个,托福词汇:182个,考研词汇:265个,专四词汇:210个,专八词汇:43个, 所有生词标注共:485个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:45] | could pay for this whole apartment | 只要带人们来看看这风景 |
[02:47] | just by charging people to come and look at this. | 就能让他们买下整个公寓 |
[02:49] | And if you like this, you’re going to love this, | 如果你喜欢 就肯定会爱上它 |
[02:53] | What I call the ballroom or the grand salon. | 要我说 这里是宴会厅或者超级沙龙 |
[02:59] | It’s the perfect combination of classic architecture | 这是古典建筑和柔美淡雅的 |
[03:02] | and understated elegance. | 完美结合 |
[03:16] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[03:18] | I mean, if you’re planning on having a baby, | 我是说 如果你们想要孩子 |
[03:22] | this is the most magical place. | 这里再奇妙不过了 |
[03:24] | How many children do you have? | 你有几个孩子 |
[03:27] | How many? Let me see, I have… well, I have zero. | 让我想想 那个…一个都没有 |
[03:33] | My husband and I are separated. | 我和我丈夫分居了 |
[03:36] | I know what you’re thinking, the clock is ticking, right? | 我知道你们在想什么 时间不等人吧 |
[03:40] | But I’m, you know… I’m considering adoption, | 但是我在考虑领养孩子 |
[03:46] | and you gotta stay optimistic. You know? | 要保持乐观 |
[03:49] | Don’t get down on yourself. | 别让自己沮丧 |
[03:52] | Mr. Morgan, | 摩根先生 |
[03:53] | I have the depositions on the Anderson case for you. | 我为你找到了安德森件的证词 |
[03:56] | Excellent. I hear it’s a page-turner. | 非常好 我听说很引人入胜 |
[03:58] | Now, where are we on the star front? | 现在 我们的星星怎么样了 |
[04:00] | Well, you can buy and name a star “Meryl.” | 你可以买个星星 取名叫”梅丽尔” |
[04:03] | It’s $75, | 价格是75美元 |
[04:05] | and you get a celestial map and a certificate. | 还包括一张星图和一份证明书 |
[04:07] | Well, I was really looking for something more impressive. | 我想找些更令人印象深刻的 |
[04:10] | Can I buy a constellation? | 我能买个星座吗 |
[04:12] | I don’t know. You can buy a black hole. | 我不知道 你可以买一个黑洞 |
[04:16] | I’m not sure a black hole sends exactly the right message | 我觉得像我们这种关系 黑洞不能 |
[04:18] | at this point in our relationship. | 正确地表达我的意思 |
[04:20] | Somewhat redundant. | 有点多余 |
[04:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:25] | And thank you to everyone at the | 谢谢所有国际乳房癌 |
[04:27] | national breast cancer foundation. | 基金会的人们 |
[04:29] | I’m so honored to be here tonight | 今晚在此我倍感荣幸 |
[04:31] | on behalf of park avenue realty. | 代表公园大道房产公司 |
[04:34] | Thank you to Jimmy, | 谢谢吉米 我的服务生 |
[04:36] | my waiter, at table number two. Yes, you. | 2号桌那位 对 就是你 |
[04:39] | I’m not done with my dessert yet. | 我还没吃完我的甜点呢 |
[04:42] | This disease represents a crisis. | 这种疾病意味着重大危机 |
[04:47] | Are we going to use this crisis to come out | 我们能借此次危机 从而变得比以前 |
[04:50] | stronger, better and more powerful than ever before? | 更加强壮 健康 有力量吗 |
[04:57] | You bet we are. | 我们当然会 |
[05:02] | But… | 但是… |
[05:05] | But what that means… | 但是那就意味着… |
[05:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:19] | Well, I… | 我… |
[05:21] | Basically, what I’m saying is, | 基本上我要说的是 |
[05:25] | we want your money right now. | 赶快给我们捐钱吧 |
[05:29] | So… | 那么… |
[05:36] | – Great speech. – Thank you. | -精彩的演讲 -谢谢 |
[05:38] | – And you look fantastic tonight, by the way. – Thank you. | -顺便 你今晚看起来美极了 -谢谢 |
[05:41] | I still don’t entirely understand what you’re doing here. | 我仍完全不明白你来这里干嘛 |
[05:44] | Well, breast cancer. I’m against it. | 乳房癌 我也反对 |
[05:48] | Look, I just want to talk. I’ll talk now, | 我只想跟你谈谈 我现在会说 |
[05:50] | I’ll talk later, I’ll talk tomorrow. | 一会儿会说 明天也会说 |
[05:51] | I’ll talk at lunch, dinner, | 我在午饭时 晚饭时 |
[05:52] | brunch, snack time. | 早饭时 点心时间都会说 |
[05:54] | Okay, okay. I get it. | 好了 好了 我明白 |
[05:56] | You are available for talking. | 你有很多时间来谈话 |
[05:58] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[06:03] | Hey, Jackie. | 嗨 杰姬 |
[06:06] | Jackie, how very nice. How are you? | 杰姬 见到你很高兴 近来怎样 |
[06:09] | Mr. Morgan. | 摩根先生 |
[06:12] | What do I have tomorrow? | 我们明天有什么安排 |
[06:14] | The peta lunch. | 善待动物协会聚餐 |
[06:16] | Barbecue, I imagine. | 我想一定是吃烧烤 |
[06:19] | What about after lunch? | 那午饭后呢 |
[06:20] | Excuse me. Hello, Mrs. Morgan. | 打扰一下 你好 摩根夫人 |
[06:22] | Hi, Adam. | 你好 亚当 |
[06:23] | After lunch, you have the farmer conference call. | 午饭后 你还有农民会议要参加 |
[06:26] | Do I dare ask about dinner? | 你晚餐有时间吗 |
[06:27] | Meryl’s doing a showing at 7:00 for Mr. Rabelais. | 梅丽尔7点要带拉贝莱斯先生参观 |
[06:29] | We’ve got Mr. Thompson for dinner at 7:00. | 你7点要和汤普森先生共进晚餐 |
[06:32] | Hey, you know, | 你猜怎样 |
[06:33] | I think it would just be easier | 不如让杰姬和亚当俩人自己谈谈 |
[06:34] | if Jackie and Adam spoke to each other. | 这样应该容易点 |
[06:37] | – Excellent idea. – Excuse us. | -好主意 -稍等一下 |
[06:41] | What happens with Paul after lunch? | 保罗吃完午饭后这是怎么了 |
[06:43] | Well, he’s got… | 他有点… |
[06:44] | Don’t mumble, Adam. Enunciate. | 别含糊其辞 亚当 说清楚点 |
[06:46] | – How’s the apartment? – It’s good. | -公寓还好吗 -很好 |
[06:49] | So much more space without the golf clubs. | 没了高尔夫俱乐部后腾出许多地方 |
[06:51] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[06:52] | – How’s the hotel? – It’s nice. It’s nice. | -旅馆怎么样 -很好 很好 |
[06:54] | There’s no one setting the snooze alarm for 15 minutes | 不会再有人在自己要起床前 |
[06:56] | before they actually want to wake up, | 把贪睡闹钟设成每15分钟响一次 |
[06:57] | so that’s nice. | 所以很不错 |
[06:58] | Yes, and I’ve really enjoyed not having | 是啊 真高兴不再有人 |
[06:59] | anyone walk into the master bedroom | 穿着鞋就进主卧室 |
[07:01] | wearing their shoes and trailing dirt | 把城里的所有尘土和细菌 |
[07:02] | and germs from all over the city. | 都带了进来 |
[07:03] | – That must be very, very nice. – It is. | -那真是太好了 -是的 |
[07:05] | As is not stepping on | 在浴室我也不会再踩到 |
[07:07] | discarded lady gillettes in the shower, | 随手扔掉的女士吉利牌刀片 |
[07:10] | which I have actually come to miss. | 我都有点怀念了 |
[07:12] | I can push Mr. Rabelais to 9:00 | 我可以把拉贝莱斯先生拖后到9点 |
[07:14] | And Adam can reschedule Mr. Morgan’s dinner. | 亚当可以重新安排一下摩根先生的晚餐 |
[07:16] | I think I can if I… | 我觉得要是… |
[07:17] | Just do it. Be a man. | 就这么做 像个男人 |
[07:18] | Excellent. Then shall we say daniel at 7:00? | 太好了 那我们就约好7点吃晚餐 |
[07:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:26] | – Great. Terrific. – Great. Good night. | -太好了 妙极了 -很好 晚安 |
[07:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:43] | So… | 那么… |
[07:46] | Did you get the yucca? I know you like plants. | 你收到石兰花了吗 我知道你喜欢植物 |
[07:49] | And far, far away, | 在很远很远的地方 |
[07:51] | there is now a galaxy called Meryl. | 现在有一个星系叫梅丽尔 |
[07:56] | You have to stop sending things. It’s just getting very awkward. | 你别再寄给我礼物了 感觉很怪 |
[08:00] | I understand. I will. I promise. | 我明白了 保证不寄了 |
[08:02] | I just have one more little thing. | 只是还有一样东西 |
[08:15] | Okay, look, I know you always wanted | 好 我知道你一直希望我们能去 |
[08:16] | us to go and I procrastinated, | 但是我一直在拖延 |
[08:17] | But I thought this might make up for it. | 我想这可能会补偿一下 |
[08:19] | Dr. Tobin is apparently the best marriage counselor in the city. | 显然托宾医生是全城最好的婚姻顾问 |
[08:22] | Oh, no, I know who she is. | 我知道她是谁 |
[08:23] | I found her duplex on Madison. | 我在麦迪森街卖她过一套复式房子 |
[08:26] | Okay. And the Lerners recommended her. | 好吧 雷纳夫妇推荐了她 |
[08:29] | – Eric and Fiona? – Yes. | -埃里克和菲欧娜吗 -是的 |
[08:32] | – They’ve been divorced a year. – They have, they have. | -他们都离婚一年了 -他们是离婚了 |
[08:35] | But the one thing they do agree on | 但是他们都承认一件事 |
[08:36] | is how much they love Dr. Tobin. | 他们很喜欢托宾医生 |
[08:38] | Apparently, she wrote some book. | 她还写了一些书 |
[08:39] | Yes. The magic marriage myth. | 是啊 奇妙的婚姻神话 |
[08:42] | You see? You are so well-read. I really miss that. | 你真是博览群书 怀念 |
[08:45] | It’s all about people’s expectations | 它写的就是人们期望 |
[08:47] | that their spouse will be the answer | 他们的伴侣能解决 |
[08:48] | to all their problems when, in fact, | 一切难题 实际上 |
[08:50] | they should be facing reality | 他们应该面对现实 |
[08:52] | and not asking their partners for more than they can give. | 别再对他们的伴侣强人所难 |
[08:56] | Brilliant. Brilliant. | 精彩 真是精彩 |
[08:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:00] | I find her theory kind of depressing, don’t you? | 就觉得她的理论有点消沉 你认为呢 |
[09:05] | Yep. Yep, yeah, if you do. | 是啊 你这么认为的话 |
[09:09] | Can you please stop being so agreeable? Please? | 拜托 别这么附和我行吗 |
[09:14] | Whatever you say. | 全听你的 |
[09:36] | – So. – So. | -那么 -那么 |
[09:39] | So, you know, I have to do a showing tonight, | 我今晚得带客户参观 |
[09:42] | And I’m gonna pick up my client at his townhouse. | 得去客户的联体别墅接他 |
[09:45] | Yes. | 好的 |
[09:46] | Do you wanna walk with me? | 你想跟我走走吗 |
[09:49] | – Absolutely. Yes. – Okay. | -当然好 -好吧 |
[09:51] | Adam, we are gonna walk. | 亚当 我们要去散步 |
[09:53] | – You’re going to walk? – Yes. | -你们要去散步吗 -是的 |
[09:55] | Is everything all right? Did we do something wrong? | 都还好吗 我们做错事了吗 |
[09:57] | No. Everything’s okay. | 没有 一切都好 |
[10:03] | You did something wrong. | 你做错事了 |
[10:12] | Here comes the rain. | 要下雨了 |
[10:13] | You slept with someone else, Paul. | 你跟别人上床了 保罗 |
[10:16] | You are not good at talking about the weather. | 你不擅长谈论天气 |
[10:20] | All right, it’s… | 好吧 这… |
[10:22] | It’s overcast with 100% chance of precipitation. | 天气预报说今天的降水概率是100% |
[10:27] | – You slept with someone else. – I am sorry. | -你跟别人上床了 -对不起 |
[10:30] | I was confused. I was an idiot. I was wrong. | 我鬼迷心窍了 我是个白痴 我错了 |
[10:33] | I made a terrible mistake. I love you. | 我犯了个严重的错误 我爱你 |
[10:39] | Do you still love me at all? | 你还爱我吗 |
[10:45] | I don’t know if I can sort of love you | 我不知道 也许我还算爱你 |
[10:48] | or love you a little. | 也可能只有一点 |
[10:51] | Well, I’m fine with it. | 我不在乎 |
[10:52] | Honestly, I can get by with a little | 说实话 我能够忍受 |
[10:54] | less love for a while. Maybe years. | 你只有一点爱我 也许几年 |
[10:59] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[11:05] | I have to go. I have the meeting. | 我要走了 我还有约会呢 |
[11:10] | Look, I just think we should give Dr. Tobin a chance. | 我只是觉得该去看看托宾医生 |
[11:15] | – You know… – Hey, there’s my client. | -要知道…-喂 那是我的客户 |
[11:19] | What is he doing in the rain without an umbrella? | 他淋着雨没打伞在做什么 |
[11:22] | What are we doing in the rain without an umbrella? | 那我们又在干什么 |
[11:25] | Mr. Rabelais? | 拉贝莱斯先生 |
[11:28] | Mister… | 先生… |
[11:31] | God! | 天啊 |
[11:51] | – Run! – Stop! | -快跑 -停车 |
[11:54] | – Get in! – What is your problem? | -上车 -你们怎么回事 |
[11:55] | I almost ran you over! | 我差点撞上你们 |
[11:57] | There’s a man up there with a gun! | 那上面有个人手里有枪 |
[12:02] | The man who was murdered tonight, Girard Rabelais, | 今晚被谋杀的人 杰拉德・拉贝莱斯 |
[12:05] | was an international arms dealer. | 是一名国际武器交易商 |
[12:06] | The FBI was moving in to convict him, | 联调局要起诉他 |
[12:09] | so Rabelais was working with us to capture this man, | 所以他和警方合作 |
[12:13] | Anton Forenski. | 指证和抓获安东・佛伦斯基 |
[12:15] | And we think that’s why Forenski had him killed. | 为此佛伦斯基派人杀了他 |
[12:18] | We find the murderer, | 如果我们找到凶手 |
[12:19] | maybe he leads us to Forenski. | 也许他能领我们找到佛伦斯基 |
[12:21] | And you’re gonna be our star witnesses. | 你们就是主要证人 |
[12:24] | But right now, I just wanna concentrate on keeping you safe. | 但现在 我的首要任务是保证你们的安全 |
[12:29] | What do you mean, “safe”? | 你说的”安全”是什么意思 |
[12:32] | – This guy’s still out there. – Yeah, | -这个人仍逍遥法外 -是的 |
[12:33] | but he doesn’t know who we are. | 但他不知道我们是谁 |
[12:35] | I’m gonna give you 24-hour protection | 保险起见 我们得对你们的公寓 |
[12:37] | at your apartment anyway. | 进行24小时保护 |
[12:38] | Well, we don’t live together. | 我们不在一起住 |
[12:41] | He’s at a hotel ’cause we’re separated. | 他住旅馆 因为我们分居了 |
[12:44] | My wife and I see someone once a week. | 我妻子和我一星期见一次面 |
[12:46] | It’s not, by any chance, Dr. Tobin, is it? | 不会是托宾医生吧 |
[12:51] | I know it’s been a rough night, so get some rest, | 今晚你们受了惊吓 好好休息 |
[12:54] | and I’ll talk to both of you tomorrow. | 明天再谈 |
[12:55] | – Okay. – Right. | -好吧 -好的 |
[12:57] | – Mrs. Morgan. – Yes? | -摩根夫人 -什么 |
[12:58] | This is marshal Henderson. He’ll be taking care of you. | 这位是汉德森警官 他会保护你 |
[13:00] | – Hello. – Ma’am. | -你好 -夫人 |
[13:02] | Do you want me to stay tonight? | 你要我今晚留下吗 |
[13:06] | No, no. I think I’m gonna be fine | 不了 有汉德森法警在 |
[13:08] | with marshal Henderson. | 我应该不会有事 |
[13:10] | If you think he can handle it. Well… | 你说他行就行吧… |
[13:13] | Mrs. Morgan, I have your car right over here. | 摩根夫人 你的车在那边 |
[13:17] | – Well, good night. – Good night. Good… yeah. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[13:20] | Mr. Morgan, marshal Ferber. | 摩根先生 这位是福贝法警 |
[13:22] | – Evening, sir. – Evening. Evening. | -晚上好 先生 -晚上好 |
[13:27] | You’re in good hands. | 我们会处理好 |
[13:28] | Yes. Yes, I’m sure. I’m sure. | 是啊 毫无疑问 |
[13:31] | Yeah, it’s done. | 是的 完活了 |
[13:33] | That is good news, Vincent. | 真是好消息 文森特 |
[13:35] | We’ll meet tomorrow on the island. | 我们明天岛上见 |
[13:39] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[13:50] | Hello? Hi, marshal Lasky. | 喂 你好 拉斯基法警 |
[13:55] | You’re gonna send someone to relieve marshal Henderson. | 你要派人和汉德森法警换班吗 |
[13:57] | That’s good, because, you know, he’s been out there all night. | 太好了 因为他整晚都在外面 |
[13:59] | He must be… | 他一定… |
[14:00] | Can you hold on just a second? My intercom is ringing. | 能等一下吗 我的内部电话响了 |
[14:04] | Okay, I’m just gonna put you on hold. Okay. | 好 我不挂电话 |
[14:08] | Coming. | 来了 |
[14:10] | Hi, Mike. | 你好 迈克 |
[14:14] | Yep, okay. Thank you. | 是 好的 谢谢 |
[14:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:19] | Hi. So I guess your guy’s already here, | 你的人大概已经到了 |
[14:22] | Because the doorman said they just sent a police officer up. | 因为门卫说有一名警察上来了 |
[14:30] | What? | 什么 |
[14:35] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[14:36] | Okay, okay. Okay. | 好好 |
[14:40] | – Get back inside! – What… | -回屋里去 -什么… |
[14:45] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[14:47] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[14:52] | Help! | 救命 |
[15:06] | Stop pushing the buttons. | 别再按电钮了 |
[15:28] | There’s an emergency. | 有紧急情况 |
[15:31] | Well, I certainly hope so, marshal. | 我想也是 法警 |
[15:35] | Thank you. Do you mind? Do you mind? | 谢谢 你不介意吧 |
[15:37] | Not at all. | 不介意 |
[15:41] | We checked the building’s security camera, | 我们检查了楼里的监控录像 |
[15:43] | But he was pretty careful about keeping his head down. | 但是他很小心地把头低下了 |
[15:46] | So is marshal Henderson okay? | 汉德森警官没事吧 |
[15:49] | He was wearing his vest. He’ll be all right. | 他穿着防弹衣 没事的 |
[15:51] | But this guy is still out there. | 但那个杀手仍下落不明 |
[15:53] | I recommend you both enter the witness relocation program. | 我建议你俩进行证人保护性转移 |
[15:56] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[15:59] | – Hang on. – Wait, wait. | -等一下 -等等 |
[16:00] | – Hang on. – Wait, wait. | -等一下 -等等 |
[16:01] | Do you mean where they send you out into the middle of nowhere? | 你是说把我们送到无人地带吗 |
[16:06] | – Yeah? Oh, no. – Okay, I’ll tell you what. | -这可不行 -我跟你说 |
[16:08] | – No, no, no, no, no. – why don’t | -不行不行 -为什么咱们 |
[16:09] | we just look at all the options, | 不考虑下其他的选择呢 |
[16:10] | because I’m sure there are options. | 肯定还有其他选择 |
[16:12] | And where? What? Where do we go? | 什么 那我们去哪 |
[16:14] | – We can’t reveal that until you’re on the jet. – There’s a jet? | -上飞机前我们不能透露目的地 -还要坐飞机? |
[16:18] | – So, it’s out of the city? – Here’s what I think we should do. | -这么说要出城咯 -我想咱们应该出城 |
[16:22] | Let’s just stay logical | 咱们保持理智 |
[16:23] | and examine all the parameters, if that’s possible. | 然后考虑下所有的因素 如果可以的话 |
[16:25] | I can’t leave. I can’t leave. I have a company to run. | 我不能离开这 我不能走 我有公司 |
[16:27] | Well, we’ve both got companies to run, | 咱们都有公司 |
[16:28] | – So that’s important, but I think… – Right. | -那是很重要 但是我觉得 -对 |
[16:29] | Right. So, who runs my business? | 对 那谁来管我的公司 |
[16:31] | All I’m saying is, I think there are other things which should… | 我要说的是 还有其他的事应该… |
[16:33] | – And what about… – For instance… | -那我们的…-比如说 |
[16:35] | …all of our friends and our family? | 我们的朋友和家庭怎么办 |
[16:36] | What, we just up and disappear? | 难道我们就这么消失了吗 |
[16:40] | I mean, we’d leave? That’s crazy. That’s nuts. | 我们得离开这吗 简直是疯了 蠢透了 |
[16:42] | Is that what you’re suggesting? | 你们这算什么建议 |
[16:44] | Well, we don’t know what he’s suggesting | 我们不知道他建议什么 |
[16:45] | Because you haven’t actually stopped talking yet, so… | 因为你一直没让他说话 |
[16:47] | – Well… – Excuse me. | -好 -不好意思 |
[16:49] | This isn’t the first time we’ve done this. | 这不是我们第一次这么做 |
[16:51] | We’ll get a list of people to contact. | 我们会给出一个可联系人名单 |
[16:53] | But first, we’ve got to get you to a safe location. | 不过我们得先把你们送到安全的地方 |
[16:56] | And what happens if you never find this man? | 要是你们一直找不到凶手怎么办 |
[16:58] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他 |
[16:59] | In the meantime, we put you in a temporary spot | 同时 在找到可永久居住的地方前 |
[17:02] | until we can find a more permanent site. | 我们会先给你们找个临时住所 |
[17:04] | What do you mean by “permanent”? | 你说”永久”是什么意思 |
[17:06] | I don’t mean permanent. I mean official site. | 我不是说永久 而是正式的住处 |
[17:09] | Yeah, but you said permanent. | 可你刚说永久 |
[17:10] | So if you don’t catch this guy, | 这么说要是你们抓不到这个家伙 |
[17:13] | then the official site becomes the permanent site? | 正式住所就会变成永久住所吗 |
[17:16] | Right, so why don’t we just let him explain that bit. | 咱们何不让他解释一下呢 |
[17:17] | Oh, no. No, no, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I can’t do this. | 这可不行 对不起 我做不到 |
[17:22] | Really, I can’t. I’m, you know… | 真的不行 要知道 |
[17:25] | I’m a New Yorker. You know, I was born here. This is my home. | 我是个纽约人 我生在这 这是我家 |
[17:30] | I’ve had bagels in other parts of the country. | 我原来在其他地方也有工作 |
[17:32] | I don’t even like connecticut. | 我连康涅狄格州都不喜欢 |
[17:34] | This man is a professional killer. | 这个人是名职业杀手 |
[17:37] | He found you in one night, and he’ll keep coming back. | 他看到你一次 以后会一直回来找你 |
[17:40] | Wouldn’t you rather live someplace else than die in New York? | 你宁愿死在纽约也不要去其他地方吗 |
[17:46] | Meryl? | 梅丽尔 |
[17:51] | I’m thinking. | 我在考虑 |
[17:52] | There’s nothing to think about. | 没什么好考虑的 |
[17:53] | If you want to live, you’re out of options. | 如果想活命 你们就别无选择 |
[17:58] | I’m sorry, I don’t mean to drag our personal problems into this, | 抱歉 我不是想扯进个人问题 |
[18:03] | but at this exact moment, | 但是这个时候 |
[18:06] | I can’t commit to spending the rest of my life with my husband. | 我不能承诺与我的丈夫共度余生 |
[18:09] | I know exactly how you feel. | 我完全能体会你的感受 |
[18:13] | This is just a temporary location. | 这只是个临时住所 |
[18:15] | You’ll be there a week at most. | 你们最多在那待一周 |
[18:17] | We’ll look into arranging separate sites afterwards, | 之后我们会安排分开住处 |
[18:19] | But first, we’ve got to get you out of the city. | 但你们必须先出城 |
[18:30] | You… I don’t… | 那个 |
[18:32] | You won’t tell me where I’m going, so I don’t know how to dress. | 你不告诉我要去哪 所以我不知道该穿什么 |
[18:40] | This, ’cause it’s pretty? | 这个行吗 这件很漂亮 |
[18:58] | Now that we’re on the jet, can you tell us where we’re going? | 现在飞机上了 能告诉我们要去哪了吗 |
[19:02] | Ray, Wyoming. | 怀俄明的雷镇 |
[19:07] | Is that anywhere near phil, wyoming? | 离怀俄明的菲尔小镇很近吗 |
[19:14] | Here are your temporary I.D.s. | 这是你们的临时身份证 |
[19:18] | You’ll be in seclusion, | 你们会像隐居一样 |
[19:19] | But just in case you run into anybody, we | 不过以防你们碰到什么熟人 |
[19:21] | don’t want you using your real identities. | 你们最好别使用真实身份 |
[19:23] | Meryl Foster? | 梅丽尔・福斯特? |
[19:24] | You’ll be under the care of Marshal Clay Wheeler. | 克雷・威勒法警会保护你们 |
[19:26] | He’s also the sheriff in town. | 他也是镇治安官 |
[19:28] | Meryl, you’re Clay’s cousin from Chicago. | 梅丽尔 你是克雷在芝加哥的表妹 |
[19:31] | You haven’t seen him in five years, | 自他上次拜访过你们之后 |
[19:33] | since he visited you and Paul. | 你们有5年没见面了 |
[19:35] | – Any questions? – Do we get a movie? | -有问题吗 -我们有电影看吗 |
[20:02] | We’re here. It’s time. | 我们到了 来吧 |
[20:11] | Marshal Wheeler will take good care of you. | 威勒法警会照顾你们 |
[20:14] | You’re not coming? | 你不来吗 |
[20:16] | I’m going back to find this guy. Good luck. | 我得回去找凶手 祝你们好运 |
[20:21] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[20:22] | – Yeah – thank you, marshal. | -好 -谢谢 长官 |
[20:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:27] | – Thank you, marshal. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 长官 -谢谢 |
[21:08] | Is that him? | 就是他吗 |
[21:13] | If it is, I feel safer already. | 要真是 我已经感觉到安全了 |
[21:27] | Oh, my god. | 哦 上帝 |
[21:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:33] | You’re gonna love this. | 你会爱上这个的 |
[21:36] | 遭遇危险 | |
[21:38] | 如果你遇到灰熊 | |
[21:39] | 退后 | |
[21:40] | 别跑 | |
[21:41] | Well, should we be writing this down? | 咱们应该把这些都记下来吗 |
[21:43] | Don’t worry, they’re all over town. The posters, not the bears. | 别担心 这个到处都是 是海报 不是熊 |
[21:49] | Hi, are you… | 嗨 你是… |
[21:51] | Glad to see you? You bet. | 很高兴见到你吗 说对了 |
[21:55] | – Take your bag? – Thank you. | -帮你们拿包 -谢谢 |
[21:57] | – Thanks. – Come with me. | -谢谢 -跟我来 |
[22:00] | Try to stay awake there, Tom. | 别睡着了 汤姆 |
[22:03] | Welcome to Wyoming. I’m U. S. Marshal Clay Wheeler. | 欢迎来到怀俄明 我是联邦法警克雷・威勒 |
[22:08] | Thank you, hello. | 谢谢 你好 |
[22:10] | Hello. I’m Meryl Morgan. | 你好 我是梅丽尔・摩根 |
[22:13] | No, I don’t think so, ma’am. | 不 我想不是 夫人 |
[22:16] | You mean I’ve been wrong all these years? | 我是谁自己都不知道吗 |
[22:19] | You’re Meryl Foster. | 你是梅丽尔・福斯特 |
[22:22] | I’m your cousin. | 我是你表哥 |
[22:26] | You cold? | 你冷吗 |
[22:28] | We were just only allowed to bring one bag, | 他们只让我们带一个包 |
[22:30] | So I just packed a ton of underwear and a strapless gown. | 所以我只带了一堆内衣内裤和无肩带睡裙 |
[22:34] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[22:38] | Temperature really drops around here at night. | 这晚上很凉 |
[22:41] | Let’s see about getting you something warm. | 我给你们找点什么暖和的衣服 |
[22:44] | Thank you. I mean, if there’s, you know, any place that’s open. | 谢谢 如果这有什么开着的商店 |
[22:47] | Sure, there’s a bargain barn. | 当然 这有个廉价品倾销店 |
[22:50] | I’ve gotta swing by there anyway. | 反正我也要去 |
[22:53] | I’ve never been to a bargain barn. | 我从没去过廉价品倾销店 |
[22:56] | Are you pulling my leg? | 你在取笑我吗 |
[22:58] | They don’t have them in New York. | 纽约没有那样的商店 |
[22:59] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 那你们要买东西怎么办 |
[23:01] | Well, that’s why I’ve never been to one. | 所以我从没去过 |
[23:05] | I’m still not following you. | 我还是不知道你在说什么 |
[23:13] | They don’t have bargain barns in New York, | 纽约没有廉价品倾销店 |
[23:17] | So that’s why I’ve never been to one. | 所以我从来没去过 |
[23:22] | We’ve also never been to one in Chicago, | 我们也从来没去过芝加哥的那种商店 |
[23:24] | which is where we’re from. | 咱们是从芝加哥来的 |
[23:26] | – I see. – Oh, Jeez. | -我知道了 -哦 天哪 |
[23:33] | It’s huge. | 这真大 |
[23:35] | – I had no idea. – Astonishing. | -我没想到 -真想不到 |
[23:41] | It’s all about bulk. | 这都是散装商品 |
[23:44] | This can’t be right. | 不会吧 |
[23:46] | A sweater for $9. 99? | 9.99美元一件毛衣 |
[23:49] | It’s not right. Look, it’s two for one. | 确实不会 看 9.99美元两件 |
[23:52] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[23:54] | Where is menswear? | 男士毛衣在哪 |
[23:56] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[23:58] | 防熊喷雾剂 | |
[24:19] | Okay, look, you see that woman? | 好吧 看见那个女人了吗 |
[24:21] | See that woman? Guess what’s in those bags? | 看见吗 猜猜她包里是什么 |
[24:24] | – French bread? – Guns. Big guns. | -法式面包吗 -是枪 大型枪支 |
[24:28] | – Oh, lord, she’s coming. – Oh, my god, it’s Sarah Palin. | -上帝 她过来了 -天 她是莎拉・佩林[阿拉斯加州长] |
[24:31] | Actually, the name’s Emma, Emma Wheeler, | 其实我叫爱玛 爱玛・威勒, |
[24:35] | but you can call me deputy Wheeler. | 不过你们可以叫我威勒副长 |
[24:38] | So… so you’re married. | 这么说你们结婚了 不错 |
[24:42] | Just what you needed, hon. A couple more guns. | 如你所想 亲爱的 一对夫妇一堆枪 |
[24:45] | I love them. Do you hunt, Meryl? | 我爱枪 你打猎吗 梅丽尔 |
[24:48] | Just for bargains. Actually, I’m a member of PETA. | 只猎商品 其实我是善待动物组织会员 |
[24:55] | “People for the ethical treatment of animals.” | 都是些善待动物的人们 |
[24:58] | So am I. Except mine’s “people for eating tasty animals.” | 我也是 我是”吃美味动物的人”[缩写相同] |
[25:04] | You gotta know Emma to appreciate her humor. | 要知道爱玛很欣赏自己的幽默感 |
[25:08] | Sometimes that doesn’t even help. | 有时候那甚至没什么用 |
[25:11] | Hey, I just wanna say that I think what | 我只是想说我觉得 |
[25:14] | you people are doing is very brave, | 你们这么做非常勇敢 |
[25:16] | and it’ll be an honor to protect you. | 保护你们是我们的荣幸 |
[25:19] | I hope you’ll be real comfortable here with us. | 和我们一起 希望你们能感到愉快 |
[25:22] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[25:23] | I must say, I’d imagined Ray to be, you know, less modern. | 我得说 本以为雷是个不怎么现代化的小镇 |
[25:26] | But this bargain barn is fantastic, | 不过这廉价倾销店太棒了 |
[25:29] | and I saw a movie theater down the road, an applebee’s. | 我还在路边看到了电影院 餐馆 |
[25:32] | Well, this is Cody. Ray’s 45 miles that way, | 这里是柯迪 雷离这还有45英里 |
[25:36] | and there is no bargain barn there. | 而且那没有这么大的廉价商店 |
[26:02] | Here’s ray. | 这就是雷镇了 |
[26:11] | That was it. | 这就是了 |
[26:13] | Could we do it again? I think I missed it. | 能再去次商店吗 我觉得我挺想那的 |
[26:17] | Well, if that’s Ray, where are we going? | 呃 如果这就是雷 那咱们要去哪 |
[26:21] | A few miles outside of town. | 小镇外几里的地方 |
[26:23] | We like to get away from the hustle and bustle. | 我们喜欢远离喧嚣与吵闹 |
[26:32] | Come on in. Watch your step, there. | 进来吧 看着点脚下 |
[26:40] | Yep. | 对 |
[26:42] | This is it, home sweet home. | 这就是了 温馨的家 |
[26:45] | Well, it’s lovely. It’s very, very nice. | 很温馨 非常漂亮 |
[26:49] | Yes, I love what you’ve done with | 呃 我喜欢你们做的那些… |
[26:52] | the heads. | 那些头 |
[26:54] | Thanks. Yeah, we killed all these animals ourselves. | 谢谢 都是我们自己猎杀的动物 |
[26:59] | That’s great. I hate when you have the decorator do it for you. | 真棒 我讨厌那些装饰公司来装修 |
[27:02] | Well, I got a brother over in Cheyenne who’s a taxidermist, so… | 我在夏延文的哥哥专做动物标本 |
[27:06] | That’s handy. | 真是方便 |
[27:07] | Any word from New York? | 有纽约的消息吗 |
[27:09] | – No, ma’am. – So, you folks hungry? We got plenty to eat. | -没有 夫人 -饿了吗 我们食物丰富 |
[27:14] | No, not me. I had my fill on the forced-out-of-new-york flight. | 我不饿 我在”强制出纽约”的飞机上吃饱了 |
[27:17] | – Chicago. – Chicago. | -是芝加哥 -知道了 |
[27:19] | Well, you probably wanna be getting some | 你可能想要睡觉了吧 |
[27:21] | shut-eye. I’ll show you to your room. | 我带你们看看房间 |
[27:23] | – Okay. – Hope you’ll be comfortable here. | -好 -希望你在这过得舒服 |
[27:26] | We fixed up the spare bedroom. Not exactly the ritz. | 我收拾好了这间空卧室 虽然不够豪华 |
[27:30] | We usually only have one witness at a time. | 我们一般每次都只有一个目击证人 |
[27:33] | The last one was Vito “the butcher” Emmanuel. | 上一个是”屠夫”威托・爱马努埃尔 |
[27:36] | Murdered five people before he turned state’s evidence. | 在他作证前杀了5个人 |
[27:39] | – So you actually do this all the time? – Yeah. | -你专做这事吗 -是啊 |
[27:43] | About 10 years ago, the government asked | 大概10年前 政府问我们 |
[27:45] | if we’d hide somebody for a week. | 能不能让人在我们这藏一周 |
[27:47] | Ever since then, a couple of times a year, | 从那以后 每隔一段时间 |
[27:50] | they bring somebody by. | 他们就会带个人来 |
[27:52] | Been kind of interesting, actually. | 其实还挺有趣的 |
[27:55] | Now they want me to retire. | 现在他们想让我退休了 |
[27:57] | So, you two are gonna be our last. | 所以 你们俩是我们最后的保护对象 |
[28:03] | Well, it’s an honor, and it’s a lovely witness room, | 很荣幸 还有个漂亮的证人房间 |
[28:07] | But Mr. Morgan… Mr. Foster and I are separated. | 但是摩根先生 是福斯特先生和我在分居 |
[28:13] | We are thinking of seeing a therapist, yeah. | 我们计划去做家庭治疗 |
[28:19] | So how do you want to handle the sleeping arrangements, then? | 所以要怎么处理睡觉的问题 |
[28:23] | – Well, I can sleep on a couch. – No, no, | -我可以睡在沙发上 -不 不 |
[28:24] | No, no, I’ll sleep on the couch. | 不 不 我睡在沙发上 |
[28:26] | No, no, ’cause I’m a lousy sleeper anyway. Really. | 不 不 反正我在哪也睡不好 真的 |
[28:28] | I’d be fine on a couch. And do you have cable? | 我在沙发睡就好 有有线电视吗 |
[28:32] | We got an antenna. Got a bunch of DVDs. | 我们有天线 有一大堆DVD |
[28:36] | John Wayne and Clint Eastwood, mostly. | 多是约翰・韦恩和伊斯特伍德的片子 |
[28:39] | That’s great. That’s great. | 很好 很好 |
[28:43] | But I see you have a computer. | 可我看你这有电脑 |
[28:46] | So that means that you have internet? You’re online? | 所以说这有互联网 能上网吗 |
[28:50] | We do, but you would need a code. | 能上 不过你们需要密码 |
[28:53] | Which you’re not gonna give me. | 你们不会给我密码 |
[28:54] | No. Trying to contact somebody back home’s just too big a risk. | 不 去联系你的亲朋好友太冒险 |
[28:59] | And I guess the same goes for the phone? | 那电话也是这样吗 |
[29:01] | ’cause I just have a couple of things I have to check on. | 我有点事必须要确认一下 |
[29:04] | Yes, if I could make one quick call, it would be… | 对 如果我能打个短暂的电话 那会… |
[29:06] | Yeah, and you know, you could supervise the calls. | 你可以监督我打电话 |
[29:12] | There’s no dial tone. | 这没有拨号音 |
[29:14] | There’s a code. | 有密码 |
[29:18] | So I guess that is about it. | 我想就这样了 |
[29:20] | There’s towels and soap in the bath. | 浴室里有毛巾和香皂 |
[29:22] | Great. Terrific. Is there a code? | 好 太好了 那有密码吗 |
[29:29] | Sorry. Silly. | 对不起 真笨 |
[29:40] | You sure you’re going to be happy on that thing? | 你在这睡真的好吗 |
[29:42] | Yeah, I’m good. I’m good. | 当然 我很好 |
[29:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:50] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[29:51] | Night, night. Night, everyone. | 安 安 大家晚安 |
[29:56] | Look, Paul, I know how hard you’re trying. Really, | 听着 保罗 我知道你很尽力 |
[29:59] | I do. I’m not completely oblivious. | 我真的知道 我就是不能忘掉一切 |
[30:03] | And believe me, it would… | 相信我 如果 |
[30:05] | it would be so much easier if I could just make myself forget. | 如果我都忘了也许会简单很多 |
[30:11] | But | 但是 |
[30:14] | when I look at you, I just feel regret | 每当我看到你 我就会觉得后悔 |
[30:18] | and sadness | 也很难过 |
[30:20] | and a deep desire to see you suffer intense pain. | 还特别想看到你痛苦 |
[30:25] | Listen, that’s not a problem. That is not a problem. | 听着 这都不是问题 |
[30:27] | I am more than willing to hurt myself. | 我恨不得打自己呢 |
[30:29] | Or would you prefer to do it? | 你亲自来的话也好啊 |
[30:31] | Whatever it takes. | 不管怎样 |
[30:32] | Look, just tell me what to do. Tell me. | 听着 有什么要求 你尽管提 |
[30:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:39] | I don’t know. I’m… | 我不知道 我… |
[30:41] | Yeah. Look, the thing is, Meryl, I’m just trying to be realistic. | 好吧 梅丽尔 我只是在努力变得可靠 |
[30:45] | You know, I’m human, I made a mistake. I’m not perfect. | 我也是人 会犯错 并不完美 |
[30:48] | No, I know you’re not. | 这我都知道 |
[30:51] | But I was so in love with you, | 可是我太爱你了 |
[30:57] | and now I’m just… | 而现在我只是… |
[31:03] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[31:07] | I’m so disappointed, | 我对你失望透顶 |
[31:13] | and I don’t trust you anymore. | 而且我无法再相信你 |
[31:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:31] | Night. | 安 |
[33:10] | Jackie, did you hear about the Morgans? | 杰姬 听说摩根夫妇的事了吗 |
[33:16] | Of course I heard. I’m totally devastated. | 当然了 吓死我了 |
[33:18] | – They’re in protective custody. – Adam, I heard. | -他们被保护起来了 -亚当 我听说了 |
[33:20] | – What are we going to do? – What can we do? We can’t… | -我们要怎么办 -什么怎么办 我们不能… |
[33:24] | – Yes? – There’s a client here for Mrs. Morgan. | -喂 -有位摩根太太的客户 |
[33:28] | Sure, send him back. | 好 让他过来吧 |
[33:31] | Can I help you? | 能为您做点什么吗 |
[33:33] | If you’re busy, I can come back later. | 如果你很忙 我可以一会再来 |
[33:35] | Not at all. He was just leaving. | 没事 他正要走 |
[33:40] | Yeah, I’m in the market for a two-bedroom. | 我有一套两居室的房子 |
[33:43] | A friend referred me to Meryl Morgan. | 朋友向我推荐梅丽尔・摩根 |
[33:45] | – Would you have a seat? – Yeah. | -您请坐吧 -好 |
[33:51] | Excuse me. | 麻烦了 |
[33:55] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[33:59] | I’m Jackie, Mrs. Morgan’s assistant. She’s not in today. | 我是杰姬 摩根太太的助理 她今天不在 |
[34:03] | Can I get one of the other agents to talk to you? | 给你找个其他代理人行吗 |
[34:07] | You know, if she’s as good as everyone says, | 如果她名副其实 |
[34:09] | then I’m sure she’s probably worth the wait. | 那我还是等她吧 |
[34:11] | She is. | 她的确名副其实 |
[34:13] | All right. Well, I’m sorry to have taken up your time, then. | 好 不好意思占用你时间 |
[34:15] | Not at all. | 没关系 |
[34:19] | That’s a nice looking muffin, there. | 那块松饼看上去很诱人啊 |
[34:25] | Enjoy your breakfast. | 祝你好胃口 |
[34:38] | Howdy. Hope I didn’t wake you. | 早啊 希望我没有打搅到你休息 |
[34:41] | Oh, no. No. I didn’t really sleep. It’s too quiet here. | 没有 我没睡着 这里太安静了 |
[34:45] | You hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[34:49] | It smells good. | 真香呀 |
[34:53] | Now, that’s impressive. I’ve never turned my oven on. | 看上去真不错 我从没下过厨 |
[34:57] | Wow, look at that, fire comes out and everything. | 瞧啊 火苗在跳动 |
[34:59] | Do you want sausage or bacon or | 除了鸡蛋和烙饼 |
[35:01] | both with your eggs and pancakes? | 你要香肠还是熏肉? 还是都要? |
[35:03] | Oh. No, no, thanks. I’m actually a vegetarian. | 不用了 事实上我是个素食主义者 |
[35:07] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[35:08] | I got news for you, Sheriff. | 治安官 告诉你件事 |
[35:11] | Your cousin, here, is a vegetarian. | 你家表亲还是个素食主义者呐 |
[35:15] | You never think it’s gonna happen in your own family. | 是不是觉得这在我家是不可能的啊 |
[35:19] | – Howdy. – Howdy. | -早啊 -早啊 |
[35:20] | Morning. Morning. | 早上好 |
[35:22] | Morning. | 你早 |
[35:23] | – Morning. – How’d you sleep? | -早 -睡得怎么样 |
[35:26] | Not brilliantly. It’s very, very quiet, isn’t it? | 不是很好 这儿太安静了 不觉得吗 |
[35:30] | I thought I could actually hear my cells dividing. | 静到我都能听到我细胞分裂时的声音了 |
[35:32] | Yeah, I know. I kept praying for a siren. | 是啊 哪怕是响一声汽笛也行啊 |
[35:35] | Yes, or a rumbling subway or something. | 或者是呼啸的地铁声之类的 |
[35:38] | Speaking of New York, have you heard anything? | 谈到纽约 那边有什么消息吗 |
[35:42] | No, ma’am. | 没有 夫人 |
[35:44] | And you can ask every 5 minutes. | 每五分钟就问我一次吧 |
[35:46] | When they tell me, I’ll tell you. | 说不定有了我就会立刻告诉你 |
[35:49] | I saw a photo of a young man. Is that your son? | 刚看到一张年轻人的照片 是你儿子吗 |
[35:53] | That’s our boy, Clay Jr. | 对 是小克雷 |
[35:57] | Does he live in Ray, too? | 他也住在雷吗 |
[35:58] | No, he married a girl from Omaha | 不 他和一个奥马哈州的女孩 |
[36:01] | so he moved to the big city. | 结了婚 搬去大城市住了 |
[36:03] | – The big city? – Omaha. | -“大”城市 -在奥马哈 |
[36:06] | Here you go. Sunny-side eggs, sausage with bacon, | 早餐好了 煎蛋 香肠和熏肉 |
[36:09] | Home fries, homemade biscuits and country gravy. | 纯家庭作坊烤肉饼干和乡下杂粮 |
[36:12] | Can I get you anything else? | 还要点什么 |
[36:14] | No, thanks. Just an angiogram. | 不用了 这些淋巴管够吃了 |
[36:20] | We’re gonna make our rounds. Probably best for you to stay put. | 我们出去逛一圈 你们最好是待家里 |
[36:25] | Fewer people see you, the safer you are. | 接触到的人越少 你们就越安全 |
[36:28] | Which is a shame, ’cause Ray | 但也没人会危及你们的安全 |
[36:29] | is the friendliest place on earth. | 因为雷是这星球上最友好的地方 |
[36:31] | Help yourself to anything in the fridge if you’re hungry. | 如果饿了可以去冰箱拿东西吃 |
[36:34] | We’ll be back in a couple of hours. | 我们几个钟头就回来 |
[36:36] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[36:43] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信 |
[36:47] | Well, at least you didn’t have the whole breakfast. | 至少你没有通通吃完 |
[36:49] | I feel my organs shutting down one by one. | 我感觉我的五脏六腑都废了 |
[36:54] | I thought disneyland was the friendliest place on earth. | 我觉得迪斯尼才是世界上最友好的地方 |
[36:57] | No, no, no. Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. | 不 迪斯尼是世界上最充满乐趣的地方 |
[37:00] | Ray is the friendliest place. | 雷才是世界上最友好的地方 |
[37:01] | People probably get them confused all the time. | 人们一直把它们搞混了 |
[37:09] | What if we never get out of here? | 如果我们再也走不了怎么办 |
[37:12] | What if we never go to Lincoln Center again, or see the mets, | 再也不能去林肯中心看球 |
[37:15] | or see our friends, | 再也见不到朋友 |
[37:16] | or sit on the great lawn reading the New York Times, | 再也不能坐大草坪上看纽约时报 |
[37:19] | or watch shakespeare in the park, | 再也看不了莎士比亚戏剧 |
[37:21] | or go to Nobu, | 再也去不了日式料理店 |
[37:22] | or order Chinese. | 再也吃不到中国菜了怎么办 |
[37:23] | Oh, God. Do you know how long it would take to order Chinese? | 天呐 你知道点个中国菜要花多久吗 |
[37:26] | It’d be weeks and it would be cold! | 要好几周 等送来了都凉了 |
[37:28] | Okay, stop, stop, stop. Now, listen to me. Listen to me. | 冷静一下 听我说 |
[37:31] | We are here, and there’s nothing we can do about it. | 现在这种处境 我们也无能为力 |
[37:33] | There’s no phone calls to make, | 不能打电话 |
[37:35] | There’s no connections to work, there’s no favors to call in. | 不能忙工作 不能见客户 |
[37:38] | I think that you should treat it as a vacation, | 倒不如把这当成是一次度假 |
[37:40] | a welcome break in your busy schedule. | 忙碌行程中一次难得的放松机会 |
[37:44] | – Okay. – Good. | -好吧 -很好 |
[37:46] | Okay, you’re right. Okay. | 说得对 |
[37:50] | There. Lovely. | 很好 |
[37:53] | Oh, God, I’m going mad! I can’t take it! | 天呐 我要疯了 我受不了了 |
[37:55] | Well, at least you gave it your best shot. | 至少你宣泄了下情绪 |
[37:57] | That’s really all we can ask. | 我们也只能这样了 |
[38:01] | – They did say not to leave. – Oh, come on. | -他们说过让我们不要乱跑 -得了吧 |
[38:06] | Well, perhaps I should come with you, to protect you. | 或许我应该和你一起去 保护你 |
[38:09] | And I’d really rather not be left here on my own. | 我可不愿意一个人晾在这 |
[38:33] | Oh, God, I can’t breathe. The air is too clean. Oh, my God. | 天呐 我都不能呼吸了 空气真清新 |
[38:43] | – All right, I’m gonna shower. – Okay. I’m gonna… | -我去洗个澡 -好吧 我缓缓先 |
[38:55] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[38:58] | – Paul, don’t move. – Sorry? | -保罗 站那别动 -什么 |
[39:01] | There’s a bear behind you. | 你背后有只熊 |
[39:04] | Yes. Yes, there is. | 真的 |
[39:10] | Wait! no, no, no, no! no, don’t run! don’t run. | 等等 别跑 不能跑 |
[39:13] | The poster said not to run. | 警示海报上说了遇到熊不能跑 |
[39:15] | Wait, hold on. I’m gonna go get it, okay? Hold on. | 等着 别动 我去拿告示 |
[39:18] | What? Come back. Meryl! Meryl, come back. Come back, please. | 什么 你回来 梅丽尔 求你 |
[39:23] | Meryl. Meryl. Meryl. Meryl. | 梅丽尔 |
[39:25] | Okay. Oh, God. Okay. Well, “keep calm.” | 保持冷静 |
[39:31] | Okay. “avoid direct eye contact, | 不要和熊发生目光接触 |
[39:35] | and speak in a soft monotone.” | 说话声要柔和 |
[39:39] | Nice to meet you. | 很高心见到你 |
[39:41] | My wife is a member of PETA. | 我妻子是善待动物组织成员 |
[39:43] | I have been meaning to join. | 我一直也有加入的打算 |
[39:45] | – “don’t shoot a bear…” – I don’t have a gun. | -不要射杀熊 -我也没枪啊 |
[39:47] | “…because the bear almost always | 即使熊中枪 |
[39:48] | lives long enough to maul the shooter severely.” | 还是能够将开枪的人撕个粉碎 |
[39:52] | I don’t have a gun! | 我没枪 |
[39:54] | Soothing. Soothing, soothing. | 镇定 镇定 |
[39:57] | So sorry. Sorry. I don’t have a gun. No gun. | 抱歉 我可没有枪 真的没有 |
[40:01] | – Wait. There’s one last thing. – What is it? | -最后一点 -什么 |
[40:05] | You know, you don’t need to hear this. | 我想你还是不听的好 |
[40:07] | – What is it? – Okay. | -什么 -好吧 |
[40:09] | “as a last resort, assume a cannonball position | 最后一招 摆出一个炮弹的姿势 |
[40:13] | “covering your neck and your head with your hands and your arms.” | 用双手和膀子保护好脖子和头部 |
[40:17] | I didn’t need to hear that. | 我现在没必要听这个 |
[40:18] | Well, I know that! I told you that! see? You never listen! | 我告诉过你不要听的啊 你偏不听劝 |
[40:21] | – This is exactly what you do… – Could we not do this now? | -你就是这么个人 -非得这时候吵吗 |
[40:23] | …every single time. – Jesus. | 每次都是 天呐 |
[40:25] | Oh, my God, Paul! he’s coming! | 它朝着你去了 保罗 |
[40:27] | Don’t scream. Be soothing. | 别叫 小声点 |
[40:27] | – Run! – It says not to run. | -快跑 -上面说了不能跑的啊 |
[40:29] | Run! run! run! run! run! run! run! | 快跑 |
[40:36] | – Oh, my God. My eyes! – Okay, he’s going. | -我的眼睛 -它离开了 |
[40:39] | Yeah, he’s going. We’re gonna be okay. | 它离开了 我们没事了 |
[40:41] | – I’m blind! I can’t see! – Oh, my God. | -我的眼睛看不到了 -天呐 |
[40:44] | – Oh, wow, that was close. – I can’t see. | -真险啊 -我看不见啦 |
[41:07] | There you go. | 填好了 |
[41:09] | Okay. Let’s have a look-see here. | 好的 我来看看这儿 |
[41:13] | You’re from Chicago, Mrs. Foster? | 福斯特女士 你来自于芝加哥 |
[41:16] | Yep, that’s right. | 对 |
[41:17] | I’ve always dreamed about Chicago. | 芝加哥一直使我魂牵梦绕啊 |
[41:20] | Well, I’m sure one day you’ll get there. | 你相信总有一天你能去那 |
[41:23] | Oh, no, I don’t wanna go. I just always dream about it. | 不 我可不想去 我只是做梦梦到 |
[41:30] | Is it gonna be much longer? | 是不是还要等很久 |
[41:31] | Because my husband is very uncomfortable. | 我丈夫现在很难受 |
[41:33] | – Oh, lord in heaven. – Oh, yeah. | -我滴神呐 -的确是啊 |
[41:37] | Oh, look at him. He’s a mess. He should see a doctor. | 看呐 情况真糟糕 他该看医生 |
[41:47] | Laughter really is the best medicine. | 微笑似良药啊 |
[41:53] | So, you sprayed yourself with bear spray, | 福斯特先生 |
[41:54] | Mr. Foster. | 你用防熊喷雾把自己给喷了是吗 |
[41:56] | Oh, no. Actually, I sprayed him. I mean, | 不 其实是我干的 |
[41:59] | unintentionally, of course. | 我可是无心的 |
[42:00] | Anyway, do you think maybe he should see a specialist? | 你认为他该去看看专科医生吗 |
[42:04] | Well, I’m the only doctor in town, | 这镇上就我一个医生 |
[42:06] | so I’m about as special as it gets. | 最专业的就是我了 |
[42:09] | Do everything from geriatrics to pediatrics. | 儿科 老年科 样样都是我来 |
[42:11] | Wow, well, don’t wanna confuse those two. | 那可千万不能弄混了 |
[42:14] | No. No, you don’t. | 不会的 |
[42:16] | That is the great thing about being a doctor | 这就是在小镇上行医最好的一点 |
[42:19] | in a small town. You see it all. | 你样样通吃 |
[42:20] | Anyway, physiologically it’s all the same. | 其实从生理上来说 都是一样一样的 |
[42:23] | You know, the body is the body. | 人的身体都是一样的 |
[42:25] | So, let’s see if we can’t take care of | 让我来看看能不能帮你 |
[42:27] | that boo-boo in your eye, Mr. Foster. | 治好你的小毛病 福斯特先生 |
[42:29] | You see, just calling it a boo-boo makes me feel better already. | 光凭你说的这话我眼睛就好了一半了 |
[42:33] | Let’s go next door to the exam room. | 我带你去隔壁的检查室 |
[42:35] | Say, would you like to come along, Mrs. Foster? | 福斯特太太 你想一起来吗 |
[42:37] | Oh, no, I’m fine. I’ll wait here. | 不了 我在这等吧 |
[42:39] | Let me help you there, Mr. Foster. | 我来帮你吧 福斯特先生 |
[42:41] | Say, do you like stickers? | 喜欢贴纸吗 |
[42:44] | Here, let’s take a little visit to the giraffe room. | 里面的房间贴满长颈鹿哦 |
[42:49] | 雷镇牛仔竞技赛 | |
[43:29] | You’ve reached Trish Pinger at | 这里是高谭领养所的 |
[43:32] | the Gotham adoption agency. Please leave a message. | 崔西・平儿 请留言 |
[43:36] | Hi, Trish. | 你好 崔西 |
[43:37] | This is Meryl Foster… | 我是梅丽尔・福斯特 |
[43:38] | I’m sorry, meryl morgan calling. I just… | 说错了 是梅丽尔・摩根 |
[43:41] | I was just calling to thank you so much | 我只是想说 感谢你为我 |
[43:43] | for everything that you’ve done for me, | 所做的一切 |
[43:46] | But I’m now sort of in the middle of something. | 但最近我有些事情抽不开身 |
[43:49] | I might be relocating, I might be in New York, | 可能要重新安排住处 可能在纽约 |
[43:53] | I might be god knows where. | 只有天知道我会在哪 |
[43:56] | I bet I sound really stable right now, right? | 我想我现在冷静多了 |
[43:59] | Probably can’t believe you were gonna help me adopt a baby. | 都没法想象你要帮我领养个孩子 |
[44:16] | Very soothing before bed. | 睡前看这么”轻松”的片子真不错 |
[44:21] | – Okay. Good night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[44:32] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[44:35] | I called the Gotham adoption agency. | 我今天给领养所打了电话 |
[44:41] | I filed for adoption two months ago. | 两个月前我申请了领养手续 |
[44:47] | You did? | 是吗 |
[44:49] | So I wanted to tell them that I couldn’t go through with it now. | 我现在想说我可能暂时还接受不了 |
[45:00] | Two months ago? | 两个月前? |
[45:03] | Must’ve been a big decision for you. | 对你来说真是个不小的决定啊 |
[45:05] | Well, I really thought about telling you, | 之前也考虑过告诉你 |
[45:08] | but I didn’t really know where we were at. | 但是我真不晓得你会是什么态度 |
[45:11] | And to be honest, | 说实话 |
[45:13] | You know, from the time that we started | 自从知道我们 |
[45:14] | having trouble getting pregnant, | 不能生孩子后 |
[45:16] | You weren’t exactly supportive. | 你似乎不怎么支持我 |
[45:17] | Well, you know, I always find it almost | 我真的难以相信 |
[45:18] | impossible to believe that you say that, | 你居然这么说 |
[45:20] | Because between the fertility doctors and the injections | 我们去看过不孕症医师 |
[45:23] | And the woman who chanted over my sperm… | 还去找了那个对着我精液念经的老女人… |
[45:25] | Oh, man, come on. I have apologized for that so many times. | 天呐 我已经为此向你道歉很多次了啊 |
[45:28] | …that I was pretty supportive. | 其实我以前一直都很配合你 |
[45:29] | Was I enjoying having sex on a schedule | 你以为我喜欢完全按照你计划安排 |
[45:31] | timed exactly to your ovulations? | 定时和你亲热吗 |
[45:33] | Maybe not as much as I should’ve done, | 可能我做的次数少了点 |
[45:34] | and I’m very sorry about that. | 对此我非常抱歉 |
[45:35] | Or talking about reproducing every second of every day. | 你无时无刻不在唧唧歪歪说要再做一次 |
[45:38] | It wasn’t every second of every day. | 我可没有整天都这样 |
[45:41] | I just wanted to be a mother. | 我只是求子心切啊 |
[45:42] | Yes, and I wanted to be a father. | 我也想尽快当爸爸啊 |
[45:44] | I was the one who suggested adoption in the first place. | 是我先提出来去领养的 |
[45:46] | Then why did we never meet with an adoption agency? | 那为什么我们都从没一起去过 |
[45:48] | Because, by that time, you had become so wired and so crazed | 因为那时的你言行举止极其疯狂 |
[45:53] | That they would not have let us | 即使是只金鱼 人家都不会给我们养 |
[45:54] | raise a goldfish, let alone a baby. | 更不用说一个孩子了 |
[45:55] | You know I was wired from the hormone shots, | 那是因为荷尔蒙在作怪 |
[45:57] | And I am not normally that crazy. | 我平时可不是那样 |
[46:00] | And instead of you staying home and dealing with it, | 你本应该待在家里处理这问题 |
[46:04] | You flew off to LA on a business meeting, and then you… | 却飞到洛城开什么破会 |
[46:08] | – Oh, right. – I know! I know. I know what I did. | -我想起来了 -我知道我做了什么 |
[46:10] | I slept with someone else, and I’m sorry. | 我睡了别的女人 我很抱歉 |
[46:12] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[46:15] | I don’t know how many times I’m supposed to say it. | 我要说多少次你才能原谅我 |
[46:17] | I think you are being completely irrational. | 你简直就是不可理喻 |
[46:19] | These two are worse than Vito the butcher. | 屠夫威托遇到他俩都会觉得自愧不如 |
[46:22] | I’d really prefer it if you’d not tell me what I think. | 你要是别整天对我指手画脚的就好了 |
[46:24] | – It’s quite annoying. – I kind of like them. | -那样真烦人 -我倒是挺喜欢他们的 |
[46:26] | – Don’t lawyer me. – Fine! | -别搞得在这审问我似的 -好啊 |
[46:27] | I wish there was some way we could help them. | 我倒是想帮帮他们 |
[46:30] | Yeah. Muzzles. | 是啊 把他们的嘴堵住 |
[46:32] | – I think you are being unreasonable. – well, you’re wrong. | -你简直就是无理取闹 -那你就错了 |
[46:35] | Is that helpful? Is that constructive? Is that mature? | 你这样有用吗 有建设性吗 成熟吗 |
[46:39] | It’s mature. I don’t know if it’s “mature.” | 是成熟 不是”成殊” |
[46:42] | Oh, that is mature, yes. | 你这样也叫成熟 |
[46:43] | Mock my accent. Mock my heritage. | 取笑我的口音 我的血统 |
[46:45] | We have got to get them out of the house. | 看来我们得考虑把他们撵出去了 |
[46:51] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[46:52] | There were all these meetings that were set, | 计划安排上还有这么多会议要他参加 |
[46:54] | All these clients. | 还有这些客户 |
[46:54] | You think you’ve got problems? | 你以为只有你有问题吗 |
[46:55] | She’s the president of the firm. | 她是我们公司的总裁 |
[46:57] | Nothing happens here without her, | 她不在整个公司都运转不了 |
[46:58] | And everyone is looking at me like, “where is she?” | 每个人看我时的眼神都像在说”她在哪” |
[47:01] | I’m gonna lose my job. | 这样下去我会丢工作的 |
[47:02] | Without him, I’m superfluous. | 他不在 我这个人就是多余的 |
[47:04] | Well, I’ve got news for you. Even with him… | 要我说你和他一起时也没差 |
[47:08] | Meryl Morgan’s office. | 这里是梅丽尔・摩根办公室 |
[47:11] | She’s not in today. | 她今天不在 |
[47:12] | Hello, Miss Pinger. | 你好 平儿女士 |
[47:13] | Yes, from the adoption agency. | 我知道您是领养局的那位 |
[47:15] | What? Meryl called you. Yesterday. | 梅丽尔昨天打过电话给你 |
[47:19] | Do you happen to have that number? | 你还有她那边的电话号码吗 |
[47:23] | Yes, if you could just hold. | 好的 麻烦您稍等 |
[47:27] | Hold on, just one moment. Yes, go ahead. | 稍等一下 好了 说吧 |
[47:33] | Thank you so much, Miss Pinger. All right. | 非常感谢您 平儿女士 |
[47:43] | This is Mike, Clarence, | 这是迈克 克拉伦斯 |
[47:44] | Jackson and Windy. | 杰克逊和文蒂 |
[47:46] | This is the one we’re gonna put you on, Meryl. | 梅丽尔 它就是你的坐骑 |
[47:48] | No, sorry. No offense, windy, but I’m allergic to you. | 抱歉 不是不喜欢你 我有点害怕骑马 |
[47:52] | And I had, once, a very bad horse experience. | 因为有过一次非常糟糕的经历 |
[47:55] | I was thrown. | 我被马甩了出去 |
[47:58] | It was from the carousel in central park, | 骑的还是中央公园的旋转木马 |
[48:00] | but still, you know. | 但是… |
[48:01] | You ride, Paul? | 保罗 你呢 |
[48:03] | Well, I do a little bit, yes. I had | 我会一点 |
[48:05] | some lessons when I was a child. | 小时候上过几次培训班 |
[48:07] | You had riding lessons? | 你上过骑术培训班 |
[48:10] | Well, I never knew that. | 我一直都不知道啊 |
[48:12] | Yeah, well, I don’t tell you everything, so… | 我总有点个人隐私吧 |
[48:15] | Yeah. I knew that. | 这点我知道的 |
[48:23] | Go get her. | 你去跟着她 |
[48:37] | Hey! hey! I’m not on my horse! I’m not on my horse! | 我的马跑啦 我的马跑啦 |
[48:43] | Get back on, ’cause we got target practice next. | 快骑上去 我们马上要去练习射击 |
[49:03] | – Annie Oakley. – Very good. | -枪法神如安妮・欧克丽啊 -真棒 |
[49:04] | All right. Come on, Meryl, your turn. | 好了 梅丽尔 轮到你了 |
[49:08] | All right, let’s just get this over with. | 好吧 该来的还是要来 |
[49:10] | All right. This is a loaded gun, | 这枪已经上膛了 |
[49:12] | So you don’t point it at another person or your own foot. | 不要把枪口对着别人或是你自己的脚 |
[49:15] | And are you left-handed or right-handed? | 你是左撇子还是右撇子 |
[49:19] | Well, you know, I write with my left hand, | 我写字时用左手 |
[49:21] | But I play tennis and I play badminton with my right hand. | 打网球和打羽毛球时用右手 |
[49:24] | I text with my right hand. I cut, right? | 我发短信用右手 |
[49:25] | I cut cake with my left hand. | 我是用左手切蛋糕 |
[49:26] | Okay, we’re gonna do it like this. | 我教你怎么射击 |
[49:28] | Line it up through the sights to the can. | 要三点一线 |
[49:31] | Now, when that gun goes off, it’s gonna kick back | 开火之后 枪会有后坐力 |
[49:34] | – into your shoulder, okay? – okay. Yeah. | -力量会直接作用在你肩上 -好的 |
[49:36] | Don’t put your finger on the trigger till you’re ready to shoot. | 准备好后再把手指放在扳机上 |
[49:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[49:53] | This is nothing. You should see how | 这还不算什么呢 |
[49:55] | long it takes her to order dinner. | 她点菜时还要磨叽 |
[50:11] | There you go. | 很不错嘛 |
[50:13] | – Blew its head off. – That was good. | -正中目标 -真不错 |
[50:15] | – Wow, it’s very, very loud. – Yeah. Yeah. | -真响啊 -是的 |
[50:20] | No, no, no. ’cause I got two more cans. | 我还有两个罐子没打呐 |
[50:21] | I’m just gonna cock the gun for you. | 我给你上膛 |
[50:24] | Fascinating. A week ago, she was basically Amish. | 不错 她前几天还过不惯这种生活呢[Amish一种崇尚简朴的教派] |
[50:28] | All right. It’s loaded and ready to go. | 可以了 上好膛 可以开枪了 |
[50:29] | Okay. Yeah, I know. Okay. | 好的 我知道 好的 |
[50:31] | Keep your finger off the trigger till you’re ready. | 准备好之前手指不要碰到扳机 |
[50:40] | Missed. | 没打中 |
[50:42] | I think it’s my turn. | 轮到我了 |
[50:43] | No, no, no, I’m not done yet. | 不不不 我还没有打完 |
[50:44] | I think you’ll find it’s my turn. | 你应该知道轮到我了 |
[50:46] | I’m not done. I’m on a roll. | 我还没有打完 我打得正起劲 |
[50:47] | You’ve had two bullets, now it’s my turn. | 你已经打了两枪了 现在轮到我了 |
[50:49] | This thing is loaded. | 枪已经上膛了 |
[50:51] | I’m gonna have to give you two NRA class. | 我要给你们上两堂枪支课 |
[50:55] | – Paul’s turn. – Thank you. | -轮到保罗了 -谢谢 |
[50:58] | You’re rude. Selfish. | 你真粗鲁 自私 |
[51:00] | – Just do like your wife did. – Right, thank you. | -就像你妻子那样做 -好的 谢谢 |
[51:04] | Get a hold of it, relax. | 控制住枪支 放轻松 |
[51:10] | Just relax. Find your target. | 放轻松 对准你的目标 |
[51:13] | Take a deep breath. Squeeze easy. | 深呼吸 轻轻一扣 |
[51:16] | Bollocks. God in heaven, that hurt. Agony. | 胡说 上帝 这样很痛 痛死了 |
[51:20] | – Missed. – Absolute agony. | -没打中 -真是痛极了 |
[51:22] | Could you take that for me just a second? | 能否帮我拿一会儿 |
[51:24] | I think I’ve really done some damage. | 我觉得我真受伤了 |
[51:25] | – Meryl, I think I have a welt. – What? | -梅丽尔 我觉得那有伤痕了 -什么 |
[51:27] | Quite a big welt. | 很大的一块伤痕 |
[51:29] | Look at that. Do you see that? | 看看 你看到了吗 |
[51:31] | Yes, it’s quite big. | 是的 它很大块 |
[51:32] | Purple. Ugly. | 紫色的 难看的 |
[51:33] | Like a little map of Ireland. | 就像爱尔兰的小地图 |
[51:35] | Yeah, real easy to hurt your shoulder shooting a rifle. | 使用步枪是很容易伤到自己 |
[51:38] | I didn’t. | 我就没有伤到 |
[51:40] | Could you just wait outside? | 你到外面等好吗 |
[51:42] | Play with a toy? Thank you. | 把弄下玩具 谢谢 |
[51:46] | You ever shoot before, Meryl? | 你之前玩过射击吗 梅丽尔 |
[51:47] | Nope. Never held a gun before in my life. | 没有 从来没有拿过枪 |
[51:50] | Although I could’ve used one | 虽然工作中谈判紧张时 |
[51:51] | during some tense negotiations at work. | 我倒可以用用 |
[51:53] | I’m a real estate broker. | 我是个房地产经纪人 |
[51:54] | – You kidding? – No. | -没开玩笑吧 -当然 |
[51:57] | My mom is getting on and she’s moving in with me. | 我妈妈年纪大了 要和我住一起 |
[52:02] | I can’t get any bites on her house. | 我卖不掉她的房子 |
[52:08] | Well, it’s lovely. | 真漂亮 |
[52:10] | But, you know, when the market’s like this, | 但是 市场就是这个样子 |
[52:11] | you really need to focus more on presentation. | 你需要更注重它的外观 |
[52:14] | I mean, just, you know, just off of the top of my head, | 我是说 我最先想到的就是 |
[52:17] | I think maybe the chair that’s sitting on the front lawn, | 这张放在屋前草坪上的椅子 |
[52:21] | it looks very, very comfortable, | 看起来非常舒服 |
[52:23] | but have you ever considered moving it inside the house? | 但你有没考虑过把它拿进屋里 |
[52:26] | No. | 没有 |
[52:28] | Well, just think about it. It’s… | 考虑一下吧 |
[52:31] | – I will. – Okay. | -我会的 -好的 |
[52:32] | Would you mind coming out and taking a look at the place? | 你愿意过来看看这地方吗 |
[52:34] | Not at all. | 十分乐意 |
[52:37] | Can you spare her, Paul? | 你不介意吧 保罗 |
[52:39] | Yeah, absolutely. Yes, I’m used to being separated. | 当然 我已经习惯了分开 |
[52:42] | The shoulder, I mean. Shoulder. | 肩膀 我是指肩膀 |
[52:45] | That’s not separated. | 那可没有脱离 |
[52:47] | It’s a tiny little bruise. Wouldn’t hurt a schoolgirl. | 只是点瘀伤 连女学生都不会觉得痛 |
[52:53] | Hi there. | 嘿 你好 |
[52:56] | How’s your arm feeling? | 你的手臂感觉怎样 |
[52:57] | It’s nothing. It’s nothing. | 没事没事 |
[52:58] | I just went to the doc ’cause Meryl was so worried. | 梅丽尔很担心 所以我刚去了医生那里 |
[53:01] | Can I give you a hand, there? | 要我帮你吗 |
[53:05] | If you’re up to it. | 你想来就可以 |
[53:06] | Yeah, no problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[53:14] | So, I really just wanted to apologize | 我真的很抱歉 |
[53:19] | for any trouble we may have caused you. | 给你们添麻烦了 |
[53:21] | You know, I know there’s been | 我知道经常会有 |
[53:22] | a certain amount of screaming and shouting and so on. | 尖叫声喊叫声之类的吵闹 |
[53:26] | That’s okay. I know what it’s like. | 没事 我能理解 |
[53:28] | Me and Clay had a few humdingers. | 我和克雷以前更惊心动魄 |
[53:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[53:33] | You see, that’s quite comforting to hear, | 听到这些我很欣慰 |
[53:35] | ’cause you two seem so happy. | 因为你们俩似乎很幸福 |
[53:37] | We are. But it doesn’t mean we haven’t | 的确 但这也不是说 |
[53:39] | almost called it quits a few times. | 我们之间没有分开过 |
[53:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[53:44] | How did you two patch things up, if I might ask? | 我想问你 你们怎么和好的 |
[53:52] | He bought me | 他给我买了 |
[53:53] | a Remington. 270 | 口径227英寸的雷明顿猎枪 |
[53:55] | with a night scope and “Emma” engraved on it. | 装有夜视镜 上面还刻着”爱玛”字样 |
[53:58] | And he gave me some cows. I love cows. | 还送了我几头奶牛 我很爱奶牛 |
[54:02] | Brilliant. Brilliant. | 真是有才 |
[54:04] | I wish I had thought of the cows thing. | 我当初也能想到奶牛就好了 |
[54:06] | That’s good. | 是很棒 |
[54:07] | Yeah, there was this one time, | 曾经有一次 |
[54:08] | we were really butting heads. | 我们实在没有解决方法 |
[54:11] | Something about his brother. | 事关他弟弟的 |
[54:14] | It’s not important. | 不是什么大不了的事 |
[54:16] | But, anyway, it got to where we weren’t even hardly talking, | 但我们那时几乎不理对方 |
[54:20] | and he asked me out on a date. | 然后他约我出去 |
[54:27] | A date? | 约会吗 |
[54:28] | Yeah. Just like two kids in high school. | 是啊 就像两个高中生那样 |
[54:32] | He asked me out, we went out to dinner. | 他约了我 去吃了饭 |
[54:36] | We talked and it worked like magic. | 我们聊天 还真奇迹般奏效 |
[54:40] | Very interesting. | 很有趣 |
[54:42] | Well, speaking of work, | 说起工作 |
[54:43] | I think we’re probably pretty much done here, | 我们已经完成很多了 |
[54:48] | so I’ll talk to you later. | 待会再跟你聊 |
[54:53] | Thanks for coming. Just while we’re standing here, | 感谢你们前来 既然大家都在 |
[54:55] | I just want to point out a few things. | 我要指出几点 |
[54:57] | This whole railing is brand-new, and, | 这里的栏杆是全新的 |
[54:58] | actually, Doc built it himself. | 其实是医生亲手做的 |
[55:01] | Fresh coat of paint. | 油漆是新刷的 |
[55:02] | So I don’t know if you guys wanna go inside, | 不知道你们是否想进去看看 |
[55:05] | kind of get a lay of the land. | 摸摸情况 |
[55:06] | I’m staying with you. | 我要和你呆在一起 |
[55:08] | You’re staying with me? | 你要和我呆在一起吗 |
[55:10] | – I’m taking my boots off and climbing. – Listen, | -我要脱掉靴子爬上去 -听着 |
[55:12] | before you take those boots off, | 在你脱掉靴子之前 |
[55:13] | do you want to go look around and see how big this yard is? | 想逛逛这个大院子吗 |
[55:15] | – Yeah. – I’m gonna be right back, | -好 -我很快就回来 |
[55:17] | ’cause I’m gonna have a very quick conversation with him. | 因为我就和他说几句 |
[55:19] | Oh, and you know that kitchen wall? | 你知道厨房的那面墙吧 |
[55:20] | Show them, it’s not bearing, | 给他们看看 它不能承重 |
[55:21] | so you can take it down. | 所以你可以拆掉它 |
[55:22] | You can build a gorgeous playroom for them. | 打造一个很漂亮的游戏室 |
[55:26] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[55:28] | This may sound strange, | 或许听起来有点怪 |
[55:33] | but would you like to go on a date with me? | 你愿意跟我约会吗 |
[55:35] | You know, that does sound strange. | 还真是很奇怪 |
[55:37] | It’s been a while since we dined together. And I hope… | 我们很久没有一起吃饭了 我希望… |
[55:40] | Well, we just had dinner in New York. | 我们刚在纽约吃过饭 |
[55:42] | And I thought that went well until the murder. | 在目击凶杀案之前 我们相处得很好 |
[55:45] | – Hey, Meryl, you coming? – Oh, yeah. | -梅丽尔 你来吗 -是的 |
[55:47] | Just one minute. I’ll be in. Sorry. | 稍等下 我就来 不好意思 |
[55:48] | Shall we say 7:30? | 可以定在七点半吗 |
[55:50] | It’s a place called Annette’s. | 在那个叫安奈特的店里 |
[55:51] | I am told it is the only place to eat in town. | 听说这是镇上唯一吃饭的地方 |
[55:54] | Literally. | 真的 |
[55:55] | And it’ll just be a chance to sit and talk | 我们能像过去一样坐着聊聊 |
[55:58] | like we used to, before the infertility. | 就在不孕之前 |
[56:00] | And the infidelity. And the separation. | 在我出轨导致我们分开之前 |
[56:06] | I will pay. | 我来买单 |
[56:08] | Well, I mean, if you’re gonna pay. | 好的 既然你买单 |
[56:13] | 安奈特咖啡馆 | |
[56:23] | Luckily, I called ahead | 幸好我提前预约 |
[56:24] | and got a table near the mayonnaise. | 订到了靠近蛋黄酱的桌子 |
[56:25] | You must know someone. | 你肯定有认识人 |
[56:26] | And I know you said no more presents, | 你是说过别再送礼物 |
[56:28] | but I went online, under Emma’s supervision, | 但我在爱玛的监督下上了网 |
[56:31] | and downloaded a CD of New York noises to help you sleep. | 下载了纽约噪音光盘来帮助你睡眠 |
[56:34] | Car horns, subways, | 汽车喇叭声 地下铁的声音 |
[56:36] | women fighting in Bloomingdale’s. | 女人奋战于布卢明代尔店里的声音 |
[56:38] | I think you might actually be on here. | 我觉得你可能就在那里 |
[56:41] | – Well, thank you. – Very welcome. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[56:43] | – Two salads. – Thanks, Kelly. | -两份沙拉 -谢谢 凯莉 |
[56:45] | Actually, I had asked for mine with the dressing on the side. | 其实我有说不要浇作料上去 |
[56:49] | I thought you were kidding. | 还以为你在开玩笑 |
[56:51] | Yeah, I know, that always gets a laugh. | 我知道 这是很好笑 |
[56:54] | Have you been a waitress a long time, Kelly? | 你是不是做服务生很久了 凯莉 |
[56:55] | Forever. | 是啊 |
[56:57] | I can’t get by on nursing. | 我不能靠护士职业谋生 |
[56:59] | There’s just not enough sick people in town. | 镇上没有足够多的病人 |
[57:00] | That’s so unfair. | 这可真不公平 |
[57:02] | It’s not so bad. | 也不是很糟糕 |
[57:03] | Most people in Ray have two jobs. Some have three. | 镇上大多人有两份工作 有些人有三份 |
[57:05] | – I’m also assistant fire chief. – Oh, really? | -我也是消防队长助理 -真的吗 |
[57:09] | Then could you ask the gentleman behind | 那你可不可以请那个男人 |
[57:11] | us to please put out his cigarette? | 熄灭他的烟 |
[57:14] | Yeah, I can’t do that. | 那不行 |
[57:15] | That’s Earl. He owns the place. | 他是厄尔 这地方是他开的 |
[57:17] | Well, why’s it called Annette’s? | 那为什么要叫安奈特 |
[57:19] | Annette was his wife. | 安奈特是他妻子 |
[57:21] | She divorced him about 10 years ago. He doesn’t want to repaint. | 10年前离婚了 他又不想重新涂漆 |
[57:28] | Excuse me? | 请见谅 |
[57:31] | Hi. I’m Meryl Foster. I’m Clay’s cousin. | 你好 我是梅丽尔・福斯特 克雷的表妹 |
[57:34] | And this is my husband, Paul. We’re visiting from Chicago. | 这是我丈夫 我们来自芝加哥 |
[57:38] | Howdy-do? I’m Earl Granger. My granddaughter, Lucy. | 你好 我是厄尔・格兰杰 这是我女儿露西 |
[57:43] | – Howdy. – Howdy. | -你好 -你好 |
[57:44] | I was just wondering, would you mind terribly | 我只是在想 你可不可以 |
[57:47] | blowing the smoke in another direction? | 往另外一个方向吐烟 |
[57:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:54] | Chicago? | 芝加哥? |
[57:56] | I don’t know how you do things in Chicago, | 我不知道在芝加哥是什么规矩 |
[57:59] | I never been there, | 我从来没去过 |
[58:00] | but this is god-fearing American country. | 但这里是上帝都害怕的美国乡村 |
[58:03] | We don’t take kindly | 对我们生活指手画脚的外来者 |
[58:04] | to outsiders trying to tell us how to live. | 我们可不会很友善 |
[58:08] | Well, people in Chicago are just as American | 芝加哥人就跟怀俄明人一样 |
[58:11] | and god-fearing as people in Wyoming. | 美国化 并且让上帝害怕 |
[58:13] | I mean, not me, specifically. I’m an agnostic. | 当然不是我 我是不可知论者 |
[58:17] | Next thing you’ll be telling us you’re democrats. | 你是不是要说你是民主党人 |
[58:20] | Well, I mean, there’s gotta be a few of us in town. | 镇上总有民主党人吧 |
[58:23] | Fourteen. And we know who they are. | 十四个 而且我们知道是哪些人 |
[58:27] | Thirteen, honey. | 十三个 甜心 |
[58:30] | Bill Herr died a month ago. | 比尔・赫尔一个月前死了 |
[58:32] | Of natural causes, or is he… | 自然死亡 还是… |
[58:34] | You’re not getting smart with me, are you, tea-drinker? | 你是在跟我耍聪明吗 喝茶小弟 |
[58:38] | You know what I did | 想知道上一个这么称呼我的人 |
[58:38] | to the last man who called me that? | 有什么下场吗 |
[58:43] | I stole his crumpet. | 我偷了他的圆饼(小妞儿) |
[58:48] | Doc. | 医生 |
[58:49] | Howdy, Fosters. How are you tonight? | 你们好 福斯特夫妇 今晚过得如何 |
[58:51] | Good. We just had a lovely meal at Annette’s. | 很好 我们刚在安奈特愉快地吃晚饭 |
[58:55] | – Must be Earl’s night off. – Yeah. | -那厄尔肯定不在 -是的 |
[59:02] | You okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[59:05] | Well, we just need to call Clay and Emma. | 我们要给克雷和爱玛打电话 |
[59:07] | They said they’d pick us up. | 他们说会来接我们 |
[59:09] | They’re playing poker with the Millers and the Caseys. | 他们在与米勒和凯西夫妇玩扑克牌 |
[59:13] | Here, just take my truck. It’s that one right there. | 开我的卡车吧 停那儿呢 |
[59:17] | We couldn’t possibly. | 恐怕不行 |
[59:21] | I don’t need it till tomorrow. | 我到明天都不需要开车 |
[59:22] | Door’s open, key’s inside. | 车门开着 钥匙就在里面 |
[59:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[59:27] | Yeah, around here, everybody leaves their | 这里的每个人都 |
[59:29] | keys in case someone needs a ride. | 把钥匙留在车里 说不定有人要开车 |
[59:31] | You don’t do that in the city? | 在城市里不这样做吗 |
[59:34] | Well, people do take each other’s cars, but… | 人们的确用其他人的车 但是 |
[59:37] | Yes, yeah, but the return policy’s a bit fuzzy. | 归还政策有点模糊 |
[59:41] | Well, you be sure to return mine, all right? | 你们当然会把车还给我吧 |
[59:43] | Okay, Doc, thanks. | 好的 医生 谢谢 |
[59:45] | – Thank you. – Good night, y’all. | -谢谢 -晚安 你们俩 |
[59:47] | – Yeah. – Night. | -是的 -晚安 |
[59:49] | Which one was it? | 究竟是哪辆车 |
[59:50] | I don’t know. They’re all exactly the same. | 我不知道 他们看起来都一样 |
[59:58] | Are we lost? | 我们迷路了吗 |
[59:59] | Certainly not. I turned right at the broken fence. | 当然没有 我在坏掉的篱笆那里右转 |
[1:00:02] | And left at the second big rock? | 在第二个大岩石那左转了吗 |
[1:00:06] | Second big rock? | 第二个大岩石 |
[1:00:08] | Oh, no, then we are lost. All right, | 没有转 那我们迷路了 |
[1:00:11] | I’m going to turn right up here. | 我要在这里右转 |
[1:00:13] | No, I’m not. I’m gonna go ’round. Hang on. | 不 我要调头 坐好 |
[1:00:22] | – Can I ask you something? – Yeah. | -我可以问你一些事吗 -可以 |
[1:00:25] | Why her? | 为什么是她 |
[1:00:30] | You want to discuss this now? | 你现在要讨论这个吗 |
[1:00:32] | In the middle of absolutely nowhere? | 在完全不认识的地方 |
[1:00:34] | Yeah, I know it’s probably not the time, but… | 我知道也许不合时宜 但是 |
[1:00:36] | But why her? | 为什么是她 |
[1:00:39] | I mean, you meet lots of women. | 我是说 你见过很多女人 |
[1:00:41] | You’re always at lunches and meetings, so, | 你总是赴宴 开会 |
[1:00:44] | Why her? | 为什么偏偏是她 |
[1:00:45] | I mean, was it just that she was pretty? | 我的意思是 只是因为她漂亮吗 |
[1:00:49] | Who said she was pretty? She was quite hideous, actually. | 谁说她很漂亮 她其实很丑 |
[1:00:52] | A leper, really. | 麻风病患者 |
[1:00:53] | I mean, if the elephant man had a sister, she… | 我是说 如果大象有个妹妹的话 她 |
[1:00:55] | I googled her. | 我在谷歌上找过她 |
[1:00:58] | Yeah, I just looked under “loose legal ladies.” | 我搜索了”放荡法律女” |
[1:01:03] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[1:01:09] | So, what’s she like? | 她人怎么样 |
[1:01:17] | She’s reserved. I don’t know, a bit cynical. You know. | 矜持 有点愤世嫉俗 |
[1:01:22] | Yeah, no, I can see that. That makes sense. | 我现在明白了 这样才说得通 |
[1:01:26] | It was probably like, you know, | 这就像 |
[1:01:30] | going to a spa, | 去做水疗一样 |
[1:01:33] | you know, very quiet and cool and laid back, | 非常安静 凉快 悠闲 |
[1:01:38] | and nobody nagging you or asking you questions. | 没有人唠叨或者问你问题 |
[1:01:42] | Like some crazy, neurotic woodpecker | 不像某些疯狂又神经过敏的人 |
[1:01:46] | who won’t let go of an issue until | 抓住一个问题不放 |
[1:01:47] | it’s been pecked to death. I know. | 到死还在找麻烦 |
[1:01:48] | It was nothing. It was nothing. It was really nothing. It was… | 这没什么 真的没什么 |
[1:01:54] | You know, I was stupid. I’d had a few drinks. | 我那时很愚蠢 喝了几杯 |
[1:01:57] | I was upset about us. | 对我们的事感到心烦意乱 |
[1:01:59] | And it just happened, and I did not enjoy it. | 事情就这样了 我并没感到享受 |
[1:02:03] | I was feeling guilty the whole time, and | 我一直都感到内疚 |
[1:02:06] | her perfume smelled a bit like a burrito. | 她的香水闻起来有点像玉米饼 |
[1:02:12] | And you are, easily, | 而且 你其实就是 |
[1:02:16] | the sexiest, most exciting woman | 我遇到过的梦中情人 |
[1:02:19] | I have ever been with or ever wish to be with. | 性感而激情 |
[1:02:34] | I sort of believe you. | 我姑且相信你吧 |
[1:02:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:02:44] | Progress. | 有进步了 |
[1:02:49] | Maybe it wasn’t the fragrance. | 也许不是香水 |
[1:02:51] | Maybe she just smells like a burrito. | 而是她本身就闻起来像玉米饼 |
[1:02:54] | Very possible. | 很有可能 |
[1:03:21] | – Hi, Kelly. – Hi. | -嗨 凯莉 -嗨 |
[1:03:35] | – Hi. – Morning, Lucy. | -嗨 -早上好 露西 |
[1:03:37] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[1:03:44] | – Doc. – Hey, Doc. | -医生 -嗨 医生 |
[1:03:46] | Howdy, Fosters. | 好啊 福斯特夫妇 |
[1:03:50] | It’s a store. It’s a real store. | 这是个店铺 真是店铺 |
[1:03:56] | Of course they haven’t got cashmere. | 他们当然没有卖山羊绒 |
[1:03:58] | And when they say they haven’t, | 他们说了没有 |
[1:03:59] | don’t just say, “go and look.” | 你就别说”去找找”了 |
[1:04:00] | Sorry. You never know. I mean, you just have… | 不好意思 你又不知道 你刚刚 |
[1:04:03] | So you’re a lawyer. | 你是个律师吗 |
[1:04:08] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[1:04:10] | Well, this is about my granddaughter, Lucy. | 是我的孙女露西的事 |
[1:04:13] | She’s gonna be the next American Idol. | 她将成为下一个美国偶像 |
[1:04:17] | Is she? Well, that’s great. That’s lovely. Good. | 真的吗 那太好了 真棒 |
[1:04:21] | See, her dad’s sick, and her mother’s off to the army. | 她爸爸生病了 她妈妈参了军 |
[1:04:26] | So that leaves it up to old grandpa to look after her. | 所以只能由她年老的爷爷来照顾她 |
[1:04:31] | Truth is, I need a will. | 事实是 我需要立遗嘱 |
[1:04:36] | Okay, well, the problem is, | 好的 但问题是 |
[1:04:38] | I don’t really practice that kind of law. | 我不从事那方面的法律 |
[1:04:41] | What do you practice? | 那你从事哪方面 |
[1:04:42] | No, no. He can do it. He can do it. | 不 他可以做 |
[1:04:45] | Hey, listen, I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[1:04:46] | I told Doc that I would help him with his house today, you know. | 我答应医生要帮忙房子的事情 |
[1:04:48] | So I’m just gonna go and shower, | 我要去洗个澡 |
[1:04:50] | and I’ll see you later, and have fun. | 一会儿见 谈得愉快 |
[1:04:54] | I’ve got my financials clear back to 1953. | 我把财务状况整理到了1953年 |
[1:04:58] | Good, great. That sounds fun. | 很好 听起来很有趣 |
[1:05:01] | Okay. Okay. Well, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[1:05:04] | Despite our cultural differences, | 虽然我们的文化背景不同 |
[1:05:07] | I think you and I could be good friends. | 但我们还是能成为好朋友 |
[1:05:10] | Or not. It’s completely up to you. | 也可能不行 你说了算 |
[1:05:23] | I 18 | I 18. |
[1:05:25] | – Do we have it? – Yes. Yes. Yes. | -我们有吗 -是的 |
[1:05:27] | – Window shut. – Excellent. Well done. | -关上一格 -太棒了 干得好 |
[1:05:32] | We got n 3-2. | 现在是N 32 |
[1:05:35] | N 32 N. N 32. | |
[1:05:39] | – N 3-2. – Hey, how’d it go today with Earl? | -N 32 -今天你和厄尔谈得如何 |
[1:05:43] | Really well. Yes. I made him such a beautiful will, | 好得很 我帮他写的遗嘱 |
[1:05:44] | he asked me to kill him. | 好得他恨不得我杀了他 |
[1:05:46] | Well, look at you, country lawyer. | 看看你 成乡村律师了 |
[1:05:48] | Well, look at you. Country real estate person. | 看看你 成乡村房产中介了 |
[1:05:50] | Word is that Doc had an offer on his mum’s house. | 据说已经有人要买了 |
[1:05:52] | Yeah. She’s incredible, right out the gate. | 她就站在门外 真不可思议 |
[1:05:54] | Well, it was just past the second Big Rock, | 刚过第二块大岩石 |
[1:05:55] | and you know what they say, | 你也知道他们说的 |
[1:05:56] | location, location, location. | 地段最重要 |
[1:05:58] | Next up is b 4. B 4. | 下一个是B 4 |
[1:06:05] | That’s so funny. “B 4,” like “before.” | 太有趣了 B 4感觉像在说”以前” |
[1:06:12] | Like “b dash 4 and after.” | 就像B横线4之后 |
[1:06:17] | Never a fire when you need one. | 她怎么就不出去救火呢 |
[1:06:19] | G 46. That’s g 4-6. | G 46 现在是G 46 |
[1:06:23] | Oh, my god. Bingo! | 天呐 中了 |
[1:06:24] | – Bingo, bingo! Bingo! – Oh, my god! Bingo! | -我们中了 -天呐 我们中了 |
[1:06:28] | Yes. Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:06:33] | Come here. | 抱一下 |
[1:06:35] | Why are we so happy? | 干什么这么高兴 |
[1:06:36] | – We just won $15! That’s three sweaters! – Yes! Yes! | -我们赢了15快 三件毛衣啊 -是啊 |
[1:06:41] | Please listen to me. You cannot call that number. | 听我说 你不能打那电话 |
[1:06:44] | We’ve been over this, Jackie. | 杰姬 我们也知道 |
[1:06:46] | You heard what the marshal said. | 你也听到法警所说的 |
[1:06:47] | We could be endangering their safety. There are rules here. | 这会危及他们的安全 必须遵守规矩 |
[1:06:50] | My god, you’re a scared little man. | 天呐 你就像个吓破胆的小孩 |
[1:06:52] | Haven’t you ever done anything to break the rules? | 你就没违反过规则吗 |
[1:06:57] | 307-799-048 | |
[1:07:06] | Hello. It’s Jackie Drake, | 喂 我是杰姬・德莱克 |
[1:07:07] | Mrs. Morgan’s assistant. | 摩根太太的助理 |
[1:07:09] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[1:07:14] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god, I am so sorry. It was a reflex. | 天呐 真对不起 这是条件反射 |
[1:07:18] | I took a self-defense course. I got an a in tasering. | 我上过自卫课程 还拿了优 |
[1:07:22] | Would you like to go to a movie with me tomorrow? | 明晚想和我一起去看电影吗 |
[1:07:36] | – I don’t know… – Couldn’t have enjoyed it more. | -不知道 -真是太愉快了 |
[1:07:38] | – An exciting game. – It was surprising. I was really surprised. | -玩得真刺激 -太惊人了 真是惊讶 |
[1:07:40] | – Congratulations. – It was a great night. | -恭喜你 -今晚太开心了 |
[1:07:42] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:07:45] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[1:07:47] | Night. | 晚安 |
[1:07:59] | – Okay. I… good night. – Night. | -好吧 晚安 -晚安 |
[1:08:29] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:08:37] | Hi. Are you asleep? | 你睡了吗 |
[1:08:40] | Very much so, yes. | 算是吧 |
[1:08:42] | I hate to interrupt that, but you have to see this. | 很抱歉打扰你睡觉 但你得看看这个 |
[1:08:48] | Good god. | 天呐 |
[1:08:51] | Is that right? | 这正常吗 |
[1:08:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:08:58] | I’ve never seen anything like it in New York | 我只在纽约的天文馆里 |
[1:09:00] | outside the planetarium. | 看到过这番景象 |
[1:09:06] | “let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments | “若真心缔结 姻缘便无障碍 |
[1:09:12] | “love is not love which alters when it alteration finds | 若闻风吹草动而惊 |
[1:09:16] | “or bends with the remover to remove | 或因对方变心就弃 那便不算爱 |
[1:09:20] | “O, no! it is an ever-fixed mark | 决不 爱是永恒的航灯 |
[1:09:25] | “that looks on tempests and is never shaken” | 凝望暴风却岿然不动” |
[1:09:33] | It’s Shakespeare, from our wedding. | 莎士比亚的句子 在婚礼上说的 |
[1:09:36] | Was he there? We never got his gift. | 他当时在吗 怎么没收到他的礼物 |
[1:09:41] | – It was my vows to you. – I know. I know. | -这是我对你的誓言 -我知道 |
[1:09:45] | Although, at the time, I thought you’d written them. | 我当时以为是你写的 |
[1:09:47] | I was so disappointed when I found out. | 可后来发现不是 我很失望 |
[1:09:50] | Do you remember your vows to me? | 记得你对我的誓言吗 |
[1:09:55] | “There was once a girl from Nantucket” | “有个女孩来自楠塔基特” |
[1:09:58] | No, that’s not it. | 不对 不是这个 |
[1:10:00] | No, it’s all right. It was a long time ago. | 没关系 都过去那么久了 |
[1:10:02] | My god, it’s amazing how many stars. | 天呐 天上有这么多星星 |
[1:10:05] | “I promise never to take you for granted | “我发誓不会对你视若无睹 |
[1:10:10] | “or utter a word unkind | 不会对你说一句粗话 |
[1:10:13] | “never allow my affections to be recanted | 绝不会移情别恋 |
[1:10:16] | “or stop marveling at your behind | 我会当面赞美你 |
[1:10:20] | “to also marvel at your warmth, your wit | 赞美你的热情 你的机智 |
[1:10:24] | “your refusal to condone animal slaughter | 支持你拒绝宽恕屠杀动物 |
[1:10:28] | “your wisdom, your laugh | 爱你的智慧 你的笑声 |
[1:10:31] | “your inability to boil water | 以及你不会烧开水 |
[1:10:35] | “to be your best friend for the rest of my life | 这辈子我都会是你的挚友 |
[1:10:38] | “and to thank the god you’re not sure about | 感谢上帝 你不知道 |
[1:10:40] | “for fooling you into being my wife” | 我怎么把你骗到手成为我的妻子” |
[1:10:54] | And the next thing I heard was, | 接下来我听到的就是 |
[1:10:57] | “do you, Meryl Judith Becker, take this | “梅丽尔・朱迪丝・贝克 你愿意 |
[1:10:58] | man to be your lawfully wedded husband?” | 嫁给这位男士 作为你的合法丈夫吗” |
[1:11:00] | And I said, “I do.” | 我说 我愿意 |
[1:11:02] | You did, and then I heard, | 是的 然后我听到 |
[1:11:04] | “do you, Paul Michael Morgan, take this | “保罗・迈克尔・摩根 你愿意 |
[1:11:06] | woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?” | 娶这位女士 作为你合法妻子吗” |
[1:11:08] | And your mother said, “he doesn’t! ‘” | 而你妈妈说 他不愿意” |
[1:11:10] | But I ignored her, and then I heard, | 可我不理她 后来我就听到 |
[1:11:11] | “I now pronounce you man and wife.” | “我现在宣布你们成为夫妻” |
[1:11:13] | And then I don’t remember. | 可后来的事我都忘了 |
[1:11:19] | – “You may kiss the bride.” – Right, right. Right. | -“你可以亲吻新娘了” -对 没错 |
[1:11:26] | – You may kiss the bride. – Yes. | -你可以亲吻新娘了 -是的 |
[1:11:28] | And then we had the buffet, | 后来自助餐就开始了 |
[1:11:30] | beginning with the meatless pigs in blankets. | 第一道菜居然是素食猪 |
[1:11:35] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘 |
[1:11:41] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[1:11:48] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[1:11:49] | I’m wavering, honestly. | 说实话 我开始犹豫了 |
[1:12:20] | – Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[1:12:23] | Sorry, a bit out of practice. | 对不起 好久没练习了 |
[1:12:29] | What do you mean, “ow”? That was foreplay. | 你叫是什么意思 那算是前戏 |
[1:12:37] | Hey, marshal Lasky. | 拉斯基法警 |
[1:12:40] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[1:12:42] | Right. All right. | 好 好的 |
[1:12:45] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:12:47] | They got your separate sites ready, | 他们给你们各自安排了住处 |
[1:12:49] | and they want you to leave tomorrow evening. | 让你们明晚就搬过去 |
[1:12:51] | – Tomorrow? – Yep. | -明天? -是的 |
[1:12:54] | Wow. That soon, eh? | 那么快啊 |
[1:12:55] | Well, the good news is you still get to go to the rodeo. | 好在你们还能参加牛仔竞技赛 |
[1:12:59] | And the rodeo dance. | 跳跳牛仔舞 |
[1:13:02] | Yes, yes. | 没错 |
[1:13:09] | Dr. Simmons’ office. | 西蒙斯医生办公室 |
[1:13:10] | Yeah, is this the Dr. Simmons in Columbus, Ohio? | 是俄亥俄哥伦布市的西蒙斯医生吗 |
[1:13:13] | No, this is the Dr. Simmons in Ray, Wyoming. | 不 这是怀俄明州雷镇的西蒙斯医生 |
[1:13:16] | Sorry, my mistake. | 对不起 我弄错了 |
[1:13:22] | There’s someone using your name in Columbus, Ohio. | 有人在俄亥俄州哥伦布市用了你的名字 |
[1:13:29] | 怀俄明州 雷镇 | |
[1:13:41] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[1:13:44] | I think that’s about it for me. | 我就跑到这儿了 |
[1:13:46] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[1:13:47] | Well, I probably did tire you out a bit last night. | 也许是我昨晚让你累着了 |
[1:13:50] | God, I was amazing. | 天呐 我真棒 |
[1:13:52] | Yeah, I’m really glad I was there to see it. | 是的 我真高兴能看到 |
[1:13:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:13:58] | – All right. – Wait, listen. | -好吧 -等等 |
[1:14:01] | With regard to the whole adoption thing, | 关于收养孩子这事 |
[1:14:05] | it is possible that I did drag my feet a little bit. | 可能是我犹豫不决 |
[1:14:08] | You would be a terrific mother, | 你会是个好母亲 |
[1:14:10] | caring, supportive and completely smothering. | 无微不至地关爱孩子 |
[1:14:13] | I know! I’m so looking forward to that. | 我知道 我一直很期待 |
[1:14:15] | But I am not sure that I would be good at it. | 可我不确定我能胜任 |
[1:14:19] | Really? That’s what you’re worried about? | 是吗 你就担心这个吗 |
[1:14:21] | A bit, yes, yes. | 有点 |
[1:14:25] | What makes you think I would be a good father? | 你凭什么觉得我会是个好父亲 |
[1:14:27] | Well, if I had to pick one thing, | 如果非要我说一个 |
[1:14:33] | I would say it was the mouse. | 那就是老鼠 |
[1:14:36] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[1:14:37] | Don’t you remember? You know, we had a mouse in our apartment, | 忘了吗 曾经有只老鼠跑进我们公寓 |
[1:14:40] | and then all of a sudden, the cereal box started moving? | 突然 麦片盒子就动了起来 |
[1:14:42] | – Yes, yes. The shaky granola. Yes. – Yeah. | -摇摇欲坠的麦片盒 -是啊 |
[1:14:45] | And it ran out to our balcony, | 它跑到我们的阳台 |
[1:14:47] | and, you know, you could have just | 你本可以 |
[1:14:48] | taken a broom and swept it off, | 拿扫帚把它扫出去 |
[1:14:49] | but instead, you stood there for hours trying | 可你却站在那几个小时 |
[1:14:52] | to coax that little guy into a shoebox, | 用了各种奶酪 |
[1:14:55] | using Jarlsberg from Zabar’s. | 就为把那小东西骗进鞋盒 |
[1:14:57] | Yeah, a terrible waste of cheese, seeing as | 是啊 真是浪费奶酪啊 |
[1:14:59] | it eventually leapt to its death, but… | 看着它死掉 |
[1:15:02] | And when I saw that, I just… | 我看到那 我… |
[1:15:07] | I knew you’d be a great father. | 我当时就知道你会是个好父亲 |
[1:15:11] | Especially if we adopt a rodent. | 特别是如果我们领养啮齿动物 |
[1:15:13] | Thank you for being honest. | 谢谢你说了实话 |
[1:15:16] | Listen, while I am speaking honestly, | 既然要实话实说 |
[1:15:20] | I wondered if we might also discuss | 我想我们是不是可以谈谈 |
[1:15:21] | the whole business of separate sites. | 分开居住的事呢 |
[1:15:23] | – I don’t want to pressure you… – No, no. | -我不想给你压力 -不 不 |
[1:15:24] | Actually, no, I’ve been thinking about it, too. | 事实上 我也一直在考虑这事 |
[1:15:29] | You know, why don’t you finish your jog, | 不如你先继续跑完 |
[1:15:30] | and we’ll talk about it when you come back, okay? | 你回来后我们再谈 好吗 |
[1:15:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:15:36] | – Take the bear spray. – Okay. | -带上防熊喷液 -好 |
[1:15:40] | – Take the bear flyer. – Okay. Thank you. | -还有防熊手册 -好 谢谢 |
[1:15:55] | Clay? | 克雷 |
[1:15:57] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[1:16:04] | – Hey, Clay? – Yeah? | -你好 克雷 -什么事 |
[1:16:06] | Hey, I was just looking for Emma in the house. | 我刚在屋子里找爱玛 |
[1:16:08] | Is she around? I just wanted to talk to her. | 她在吗 我想和她聊聊 |
[1:16:10] | She’s gone into Cody for supplies. | 她去柯迪买东西了 |
[1:16:12] | She’ll be back in about an hour. | 大概一个小时后回来 |
[1:16:16] | It’s just… | 是关于… |
[1:16:17] | As you can probably see, | 你也许看出来了 |
[1:16:19] | things are going much better between me and Paul, | 我和保罗之间的关系有所好转 |
[1:16:21] | but, you know, some very big decisions | 现在要做一些重大决定 |
[1:16:23] | need to be made in regards to our future, | 关系到我们的未来 |
[1:16:26] | and the possibility that we’re not going back to New York, | 我们可能回不了纽约 |
[1:16:30] | and the fact is that, | 情况是 |
[1:16:31] | well, I slept with someone else while Paul and I were separated. | 和保罗分开那阵 我和别人上了床 |
[1:16:36] | Emma will be back in about an hour. | 爱玛一小时后就回来 |
[1:16:41] | Well, I kind of don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:16:46] | Grab a bucket. | 拿个桶来 |
[1:16:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:16:59] | So which of these are skim? | 要挤哪头牛 |
[1:17:05] | Put your bucket under there. Get that stool. | 把桶放在下面 拿上凳子 |
[1:17:09] | Grab a hold of a teat. | 抓住一个奶头 |
[1:17:12] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:17:17] | Well, you know, there’s the school of thought that says | 有种说法是 |
[1:17:19] | what Paul doesn’t know won’t hurt him, | 保罗不知情就不会受到伤害 |
[1:17:21] | And on some level, I guess | 可从某方面说 我觉得 |
[1:17:22] | it’s almost narcissistic if I do tell him. | 如果我告诉他 那就太自私了 |
[1:17:24] | But how can I expect complete honesty from him | 可如果我自己都不愿坦白 |
[1:17:27] | if I’m asking any less of myself? | 怎么能希望他对我诚实呢 |
[1:17:29] | I mean, isn’t that just the height of hypocrisy? | 那样是不是很虚伪 |
[1:17:32] | Could be. | 可能吧 |
[1:17:36] | I don’t hear much helping going on over there. | 你没开始帮忙吗 |
[1:17:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:17:43] | Oh, god! | 天呐 |
[1:17:47] | – Does this hurt them? – Not if you’re gentle about it. | -这会疼吗 -温柔点就行 |
[1:17:55] | I get it. | 明白了 |
[1:17:58] | Yeah, I get it. | 好 我明白了 |
[1:18:00] | You’re telling me to be honest | 你在告诉我要诚实 |
[1:18:03] | but to be gentle. | 但同时也要温柔点 |
[1:18:05] | I was telling you to ease up on her teat. | 我是告诉你怎么挤奶 |
[1:18:08] | But I guess it works both ways. | 可我觉得都管用 |
[1:18:11] | – That’s very wise. – I doubt that. | -真英明 -我怀疑 |
[1:18:17] | That stuff you’re talking about isn’t easy. | 你所说的事并不容易 |
[1:18:20] | It’s like that book, Men Are From Mars, And Women Are From Venus. | 就像那书 《男人来自火星 女人来自金星》 |
[1:18:23] | You read that book? | 你看过那本书 |
[1:18:25] | I read the cover. That pretty much summed it up. | 我看了封面 封面概括了整本书 |
[1:18:39] | Ringer! | 中圈 |
[1:18:41] | I give up, Clay. You’re too good. | 我不玩了 克雷 你太棒了 |
[1:19:00] | Well, hello there. I’m glad you came. | 你好 很高兴你来了 |
[1:19:16] | Thank you, Ray! | 谢谢你们 雷镇居民 |
[1:19:18] | Keep your dancing shoes on ’cause now we’re gonna kick it. | 穿上舞鞋吧 我们要开跳了 |
[1:19:23] | – Come on, you’re dancing. – Really? | -来吧 来跳舞吧 -真的吗 |
[1:19:44] | – I wanna tell you something. – I know, | -我想你说件事 -我知道 |
[1:19:45] | – I’m very light on my feet. – No. Well, yes. | -你想说我脚步轻盈 -不是 其实也是 |
[1:19:49] | But something else. | 不过是别的 |
[1:19:53] | I think we should go to the official site together. | 我们明天一起去正式住处吧 |
[1:19:59] | You do? | 你确定 |
[1:20:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:20:05] | – Well, that is so great. – Good. | -太好了 -很好 |
[1:20:08] | – That is so great! – I know. I know. | -太好了 -我知道 |
[1:20:26] | And one other thing. | 还有件事 |
[1:20:28] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[1:20:30] | While we were separated, | 我们分居时 |
[1:20:32] | I slept with someone else. | 我和别人上了床 |
[1:20:36] | Switch partners! | 交换舞伴了 |
[1:20:59] | It just happened once. | 就发生了一次 |
[1:21:01] | Once. | 就一次 |
[1:21:03] | Really, and it was just because I was just… | 真的 因为我 |
[1:21:06] | I was feeling, you know, just hurt and rejected. | 我觉得受到了伤害和拒绝 |
[1:21:13] | – You’re upset. – No, no, no. | -你很生气 -不不不 |
[1:21:15] | I’m… what am I? I’m a little bit surprised, I suppose. | 没什么 就是有点惊讶 |
[1:21:18] | If you’re gonna be mad, be mad | 你要发火也行啊 |
[1:21:20] | But please, please don’t stop talking to me. | 拜托别不理我 |
[1:21:24] | Yell, scream, I don’t care. You know, | 大声叫 尖叫 我不在乎 |
[1:21:27] | honestly, whatever you want. | 说实话 不管你想干嘛都成 |
[1:21:28] | There is nothing to scream about. | 没必要尖叫啊 |
[1:21:30] | We were separated. You’re an adult. | 我们分居了 而你又是成年人 |
[1:21:32] | These things happen, so there it is. | 这也很正常 |
[1:21:36] | – Hey, Paul. – Howdy. | -嗨 保罗 -好啊 |
[1:21:46] | – Do you wanna ask me something? – No. | -有什么要问我的吗 -没有 |
[1:22:02] | – Do you mind? – No, no, no, no. | -你介意吗 -当然不 |
[1:22:17] | Do you wanna talk? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[1:22:19] | No, no. Unless you do. | 不 除非你想谈 |
[1:22:22] | I always wanna talk. | 我一直想和你谈谈 |
[1:22:25] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[1:22:31] | It’s okay. Never mind. | 好吧 别管我了 |
[1:22:59] | Hey, folks, come on down to Ray rodeo. | 伙计们 来雷镇牛仔竞技赛吧 |
[1:23:01] | Calf ropin’, bull ridin’, | 套小牛比赛 骑公牛比赛 |
[1:23:03] | Pie-eating contest, great barbecue. | 吃披萨比赛 还有盛大的烧烤会 |
[1:23:21] | Hey, excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[1:23:23] | – How you doing? – Howdy. | -你们好 -好啊 |
[1:23:26] | I’m looking for two friends of mine, Paul and Meryl. | 我在找我的两个朋友 保罗和梅丽尔 |
[1:23:29] | Oh, the Fosters. | 哦 福斯特夫妇 |
[1:23:32] | They’re probably on their way to the rodeo, | 他们正去牛仔竞技赛吧 |
[1:23:34] | but they’re staying with the Wheelers. | 不过他们和威勒一家住一起 |
[1:23:35] | Wheelers. And where’s that? | 那威勒家在哪儿呢 |
[1:23:38] | Okay, so go down this road, | 顺着这条路走下去 |
[1:23:41] | and when you see the broken fence, make a right. | 看到破篱笆后向右转 |
[1:23:41] | And then, when you come to the second big rock… | 到了第二块大岩石那儿… |
[1:23:56] | Morning. | 早安 |
[1:23:58] | Better shake a leg if you want to eat. | 如果你还想吃饭就要抓紧啦 |
[1:24:02] | Do you know where Paul is? | 你知道保罗在哪儿吗 |
[1:24:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:18] | Hey, can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[1:24:22] | Who do you think this is fooling? | 你这样是在骗谁呢 |
[1:24:25] | Isn’t this… | 这不是 |
[1:24:27] | I mean, isn’t this what | 你又不说话了 |
[1:24:28] | screwed us up in the first place, not talking? | 当初我们不正是因为这样才分手的吗 |
[1:24:31] | Is it? Is it really? Sorry, it was stupid of me. | 是吗 真的啊 抱歉 我真是够蠢的 |
[1:24:33] | I thought it was sleeping with other people, | 我以为是因为我和别人上床了呢 |
[1:24:35] | but maybe you’re right. Yes. | 也许你是对的 |
[1:24:36] | All right, you know what? Never mind. | 好吧 你知道吗 我无所谓了 |
[1:24:38] | All right. What would you like me to do? | 好吧 那你希望我怎么做 |
[1:24:39] | Would you like me to beg for information? Then I will. | 你想要我问你更多的细节吗 好吧 我问 |
[1:24:41] | – What was his name? – Larry. | -他叫什么 -拉瑞 |
[1:24:44] | Larry? Are you serious? | 拉瑞 你说真的吗 |
[1:24:47] | Larry. | 是拉瑞 |
[1:24:48] | You know, he’s recently divorced. | 他刚离婚 |
[1:24:49] | He just asked me to dinner. | 他只是邀我去吃晚餐 |
[1:24:50] | It’s fine, it’s fine, I think I got the picture. | 好吧 我想我能猜到大概 |
[1:24:51] | And then you probably had a few drinks, | 你们可能喝了几杯 |
[1:24:53] | And you moaned about your horrible husband, | 你还抱怨了你糟糕的丈夫 |
[1:24:54] | And then you went back to his apartment. I got it. I got it. | 你们后来去了他公寓 我都知道了 |
[1:24:56] | Well, no, no. | 不 不是的 |
[1:24:59] | Went back to our apartment. | 是去了我们的公寓 |
[1:25:01] | Right, we’re selling the place. | 好吧 那房子还是卖了吧 |
[1:25:03] | Thanks so much for telling me. | 多谢你好心告诉我 |
[1:25:03] | – Probably… – You’re upset. | -也许…-你生气了 |
[1:25:05] | Look, we both made mistakes. | 我们俩都犯了错 |
[1:25:08] | I made a mistake, | 我犯了错 |
[1:25:09] | yours seems just a little bit more like revenge. | 你倒看起来更像是报复 |
[1:25:12] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[1:25:15] | I mean, do you… do you not know me at all? | 你是真不了解我吗 |
[1:25:18] | You think that I would sleep with someone for revenge. I would… | 你真觉得我会跟别人上床作为报复吗 |
[1:25:21] | I would sleep with someone to hurt you? | 就为了伤害你吗 |
[1:25:23] | Well, at this point, I don’t really know what I think of you. | 现在我真不明白你了 |
[1:25:25] | – Oh, my god. Screw you. – Can I just say this? | -天哪 去你的吧 -我能这么说吗 |
[1:25:27] | – Meryl. Can I just… can I speak? – No. You know what? No. | -梅丽尔 我能说话吗 -不 不行 |
[1:25:29] | No. Not to me. | 不 不要跟我说话 |
[1:25:30] | Wait, Meryl, I’m not finished. Meryl! | 等等 梅丽尔 我还没说完呢 |
[1:25:32] | Ready to go? | 准备出发了吗 |
[1:25:33] | I think I’m gonna pass on the rodeo. Sorry. | 我想我去不了牛仔竞赛了 抱歉 |
[1:25:35] | Yeah. Sorry, me, too. | 对 抱歉 我也去不了了 |
[1:25:38] | I have a lot of packing to do. | 我还有一堆东西要打包 |
[1:25:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:25:43] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[1:25:47] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[1:25:52] | I know it’s none of my business, | 我知道这不关我的事 |
[1:25:55] | But I’ve watched you two over the past four days, | 但过去四天里 我看你俩 |
[1:25:58] | laughing together over your little inside New York jokes. | 一起笑那些隐晦的纽约小笑话 |
[1:26:03] | I don’t find them funny, | 虽然我不觉得有什么好笑 |
[1:26:06] | but I think that you can always tell a lot about a couple | 但我觉得只要一对夫妻仍能共欢笑 |
[1:26:11] | by the fact that they still laugh together. | 这就足以不言而喻了 |
[1:26:17] | Thanks, I appreciate that. | 谢谢 很感激你这么说 |
[1:26:21] | And, I think… yeah, I think he’s funny. | 我觉得他是很风趣 |
[1:26:25] | He makes me laugh. | 他能让我开心 |
[1:26:28] | But if we’re gonna stay together, then, | 但要是我们继续待在一起 |
[1:26:33] | You know, I guess we have to scale back our expectations, | 也许就得降低自己的期望 |
[1:26:37] | And I won’t expect everything from him, | 我不能期望他为我付出一切 |
[1:26:40] | And he won’t expect everything from me and… | 而他也一样 |
[1:26:42] | You should expect everything from each other! | 彼此之间 应该互相抱有期望 |
[1:26:46] | Marriage doesn’t make any sense! | 婚姻本身没有任何意义 |
[1:26:49] | You gotta stop thinking about it, | 你们不用顾虑太多 |
[1:26:50] | And just get over all the bullshit and make it work. | 不论什么困难 必须携手克服 |
[1:26:58] | Look, I figured if she said something, I was gonna… | 我觉得她是这个意思 那我… |
[1:27:01] | Oh, god. Come on, honey, let’s just go. | 老天 算了 亲爱的 我们还是走吧 |
[1:27:07] | We’ll pick you up and take you to the airport. | 我们会回来接你们去机场 |
[1:27:11] | I declare. | 我保证 |
[1:27:13] | I have not heard you talk that much in… | 我从没听过你说这么多 |
[1:27:15] | Well, I had to offer my two bits’ worth. | 我也得尽点微薄之力 |
[1:27:59] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:28:10] | – What was that? – Oh, my god! | -那是谁 -天哪 |
[1:28:11] | – Oh, my god, it’s him! – We gotta call Clay and Emma. | -天哪 是他 -我们得打给克雷和爱玛 |
[1:28:14] | – No, no. The phone has a code. – Christ! | -不行 电话有密码 -上帝啊 |
[1:28:27] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[1:28:28] | What are you, kidding? | 你干什么 开玩笑吗 |
[1:28:42] | Oh, my god. I’m out of bullets. | 天哪 我没子弹了 |
[1:28:44] | Something I never expected to hear you say. | 这我可不爱听 |
[1:28:48] | We’ll go out the back. Scuttle! | 我们从后面走 快点 |
[1:28:56] | Come on. Up, up. | 快点 上来 |
[1:28:59] | – Come on, come on, come on. – I’m trying. | -加油 快 快 -我在努力呢 |
[1:29:03] | Okay, Windy, go. | 好了 文蒂 我们走 |
[1:29:05] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[1:29:25] | Okay, we gotta find Clay. | 我们得找到克雷 |
[1:29:27] | Should be easy. He’s wearing a cowboy hat. | 这可不容易 这么多牛仔帽 |
[1:29:38] | Nice try, cowboy. | 干得漂亮 牛仔 |
[1:29:40] | Been a while since anybody rode | 骑着这头公牛闯过8秒大关 |
[1:29:41] | this bull to the eight-second mark. | 已经有段时间没看见过了 |
[1:29:44] | Looks like old Buster won another round. | 看起来老巴斯特又赢了一轮 |
[1:29:48] | Dumped him like a blushing bride at the altar. | 是谁这么害羞故意让他的呀 |
[1:29:53] | Doc Simmons and the boys have a dangerous job, | 西蒙斯医生他们的工作很危险 |
[1:29:55] | protecting these bull-riding cowboys. | 就是保护这些驯牛士们 |
[1:29:59] | That’s a lot of bull, | 那可是许多头公牛 |
[1:30:01] | And that ain’t no bull. | 而不是吹牛 |
[1:30:03] | Hey, that’s Clay. | 是克雷的声音 |
[1:30:05] | He’s in the box. Go, go, go. | 他在那个屋子里 快走 |
[1:30:07] | Folks, let’s have a big hand for our bull-fighting clowns. | 乡亲们 给咱们斗牛小丑多来点掌声 |
[1:30:18] | Folks, we got a little treat for you today before our next bull. | 乡亲们 下一个公牛出场前我们有个小节目 |
[1:30:21] | Here’s hometown trick-rider Carly Ames. | 这是本地的马术演员卡莉・埃姆斯 |
[1:30:36] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[1:30:39] | Just sit. Just sit. | 坐下 快坐下 |
[1:30:52] | Scuttle. | 快逃吧 |
[1:31:14] | Nice riding, Carly. Thank you. | 不错的马术 谢谢你 卡莉 |
[1:31:18] | Folks, let’s give her a big hand. | 乡亲们 给她点掌声吧 |
[1:31:22] | Next up is Tom Willet. | 下一个出场的是汤姆・威利特 |
[1:31:24] | Tom’s riding the aptly-named bull, killer. | 汤姆的坐骑有个绝妙的名字 杀手 |
[1:31:29] | The last three cowboys to get on this | 上一次骑上这头公牛的三名牛仔 |
[1:31:31] | bull got dumped right out of the gate. | 直接就被摔到场外去了 |
[1:31:33] | Let’s see if Tom can break that streak. | 看看汤姆能否改变这种局面 |
[1:31:44] | There he goes. | 他来啦 |
[1:31:51] | Go get him, boys. | 把他救出来 伙计们 |
[1:31:53] | Let’s go, come on! | 快走 快 |
[1:31:57] | Old killer’s living up to his name today. | 杀手今天没辜负它的盛名啊 |
[1:32:00] | What’s happening? I can’t see. | 发生什么了 我看不见 |
[1:32:08] | Oh, my god. | 哦天哪 |
[1:32:12] | – What’s that noise? – Oh, god. Just run! | -那是什么声音 -天哪 快跑 |
[1:32:16] | – Just run! – I’m running! I don’t have a choice! | -快跑 -在跑呢 我都没得选 |
[1:32:23] | – Meryl, you all right? – No. | -梅丽尔 你还好吗 -不 |
[1:32:26] | – I really think I hurt my leg. – Oh, god. | -我的腿肯定受伤了 -上帝啊 |
[1:32:29] | I don’t think I can walk. | 我觉得我不能走路了 |
[1:32:32] | Oh, my god. We’re never gonna get away from him. | 天哪 我们真摆脱不了他了 |
[1:32:34] | What? Where is he? | 什么 他在哪儿 |
[1:32:38] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[1:32:39] | All right. Wait there. Wait there. I’ll be back in a minute. | 好吧 在这等着 我一会就回来 |
[1:32:42] | Wait, what, what? Wait, what are you doing? | 什么 等一下 你要干什么 |
[1:32:45] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:32:46] | – Please, don’t leave me. Paul! – Just keep your head down. | -不要丢下我 保罗 -乖乖把头低下 |
[1:33:00] | Bollocks! | 倒霉透了 |
[1:33:01] | Hey. I got plenty of room on my wall for another head. | 我们家有的是地方再多放一个头 |
[1:33:05] | Drop it, son. Step back away from my lawyer. | 放下武器 小子 离我的律师远点 |
[1:33:08] | I should just point out that even if you kill me, | 就算你要杀我 我提醒你 |
[1:33:10] | You now have two more witnesses who will testify against you. | 现在又多了两个可以指证你的目击证人 |
[1:33:13] | – Three. – Four. | -是三个 -四个 |
[1:33:15] | – Five. – Five. | -五个 -五个 |
[1:33:17] | – You’re six, Kell. – Six. | -你是第六个 凯尔 -六个 |
[1:33:34] | Oh, my god. | 哦天哪 |
[1:33:43] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:33:45] | Are you crazy? You could have been killed. | 你疯了吗 你有可能会被杀 |
[1:33:48] | I am just very touched that that would’ve bothered you. | 你这是在生我气吗 我真是感动 |
[1:33:51] | Well, of course it would have. | 当然是生你气 |
[1:33:53] | Oh, god, I had this… | 天哪 我刚刚 |
[1:33:56] | This horrible moment where I pictured | 经过刚刚那番可怕的时刻 |
[1:33:58] | what life would be like without you. | 我体会到了失去你的感觉 |
[1:34:01] | That’s exactly what I had. | 我也一样 |
[1:34:02] | When you were lying here, sprawled in the dust, | 当你躺在这儿 卧在尘土里 |
[1:34:05] | All I wanted to do was protect you. | 我只想要保护你 |
[1:34:07] | I lost all physical fear. | 我根本毫无畏惧 |
[1:34:09] | It’s coming back now, though. | 但现在想想真后怕 |
[1:34:10] | What in god’s name was I thinking? | 以上帝的名义 我在想什么 |
[1:34:12] | I know exactly what you were thinking. | 我完全知道你在想什么 |
[1:34:14] | You were thinking that we’re meant to be together, | 你想的是 我们注定要在一起 |
[1:34:17] | Because look what you did. | 因为看看你所做的一切 |
[1:34:20] | You risked your life for me. | 为了我 你甘冒生命危险 |
[1:34:22] | That’s so nice. | 你太好了 |
[1:34:24] | – No. – Sorry. | -不 -抱歉 |
[1:34:26] | No, no. I am sorry. | 不不 我很抱歉 |
[1:34:29] | I am so sorry for nearly curing an incurable romantic. | 差点打破了你不可救药的浪漫 |
[1:34:34] | I want you to expect everything from me. | 我会为你付出一切 |
[1:34:37] | You’re not gonna get it, but I promise to try and give it. | 也许和你想的不一样 但我保证会努力 |
[1:34:41] | I love you, Meryl. | 我爱你 梅丽尔 |
[1:34:43] | If you are in fact Meryl. | 如果你真是梅丽尔的话 |
[1:34:45] | I can’t really see, I’m sorry. | 我真的看不见 抱歉 |
[1:34:46] | I’m Meryl, trust me. | 我是梅丽尔 相信我 |
[1:34:50] | ‘Cause I trust you all over again. | 因为我重新完全信任你了 |
[1:35:12] | Watch your head, please. | 当心你的头 |
[1:35:14] | Goodbye, Lucy. | 再见 露西 |
[1:35:15] | I hope I get to hear you on the radio soon. | 期待不久后在收音机听到你的歌声 |
[1:35:18] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[1:35:20] | – Earl. – Lucy. | -厄尔 -露西 |
[1:35:22] | – Eat some meat. – Eat some meat. Okay. | -吃点肉 -好吧 |
[1:35:25] | – Okay, good. Good. – Take care. | -很好 -保重 |
[1:35:27] | Earl, I think we’ve become good friends. | 厄尔 我们已经成为好朋友了吧 |
[1:35:29] | – Think what you want. – Or not. Whatever. | -随你吧 -那就没有 随便吧 |
[1:35:32] | – So… – I don’t know what to say, except | -那么…-我不知该说什么 |
[1:35:37] | We are really, truly sorry about… | 我们真心而诚挚地抱歉 |
[1:35:42] | – About everything. – Yeah. | -关于一切 -对 |
[1:35:43] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[1:35:45] | The feds are so happy with us, | 联调局人员很满意 |
[1:35:46] | they’re letting Clay keep his job. | 他们让克雷继续做这份工作 |
[1:35:48] | Is that right? That’s great news. | 是吗 大好的消息啊 |
[1:35:50] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜你们 -谢谢 |
[1:35:53] | Mr. And mrs. Morgan, we’re ready for you. | 摩根先生和夫人 我们准备好了 |
[1:35:55] | Okay. Well, I suppose this is it. | 好吧 我想就这样了 |
[1:35:59] | If we’re ever attacked by a bear in central park, | 如果在中央公园被熊袭击 |
[1:36:00] | we will be the only ones who know what to do. | 那只有我们知道该怎么做 |
[1:36:02] | You just take good care of my favorite cousin, okay? | 照顾好我的好表妹 知道吗 |
[1:36:06] | – Emma. – Goodbye, Paul. | -爱玛 -再见 保罗 |
[1:36:09] | Really, thank you for everything, | 真的 感谢你做的一切 |
[1:36:10] | and remember my wood-chopping tips. | 记住我的劈柴小窍门 |
[1:36:12] | I’ll never forget your wood-chopping. | 我不会忘了你劈柴的样子 |
[1:36:14] | It’s mainly wrist, it’s less arm. | 就是多用手腕 少用手臂 |
[1:36:16] | Clay, I’m gonna hug you. You won’t like it, | 克雷 我要抱抱你 你不会喜欢的 |
[1:36:18] | but I’m gonna hug you. | 但我还是要抱抱你 |
[1:36:21] | Thank you. And listen, if you’re ever in New York… | 谢谢你 听着 如果你们到纽约 |
[1:36:23] | Something has gone terribly wrong. | 那肯定是有大问题了 |
[1:36:28] | Okay. Well, let’s go home. | 好吧 我们回家吧 |
[1:36:31] | – All right. – Come on. | -好的 -来吧 |
[1:36:35] | How’s your foot? | 你的脚怎么样 |
[1:36:37] | Sheriff, your life just got a whole lot simpler. | 治安官 你的生活一下子重回简单了 |
[1:36:40] | So did yours, babe. | 你也是啊 宝贝 |
[1:36:59] | 六个月后 | |
[1:37:16] | Isn’t it amazing that she slept the whole flight? | 她整个航程都在睡 很惊奇吧 |
[1:37:19] | Is that amazing? | 惊奇吗 |
[1:37:20] | Are they not meant to do that? | 小孩子不都那样吗 |
[1:37:21] | – Is she faulty? – Faulty? | -是她有问题吗 -有问题 |
[1:37:25] | No, she’s perfect. | 不 她是完美的 |
[1:37:27] | Perfect, but nameless. | 完美 但还没有名字 |
[1:37:29] | Well, perhaps we’ll finally come up with a name on the road home. | 我们大概能在回家路上想出名字 |
[1:37:32] | She could be Midtown Tunnel Morgan. | 她可以叫市区隧道・摩根 |
[1:37:35] | 59th Street Bridge Morgan. | 59桥街・摩根 |
[1:37:36] | Hey, there’s Adam and Jackie. Hi. | 亚当和杰姬在那儿 |
[1:37:38] | Get their bags. | 接过他们的行李 |
[1:37:40] | – Should I get a cart? – You are the cart. Go. | -我该找个小推车吗 -你就是推车 快去 |
[1:37:45] | – Thank you, honey. – You’re my girl. | -谢谢你 亲爱的 -听你的嘛 |
[1:37:48] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:37:55] | Hurry, get that. Get the phone. | 快点 快接电话 |
[1:37:56] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. | 好的好的 |
[1:38:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:38:02] | Oh, hello, Adam, I’ve missed you. | 亚当 我也想你 |
[1:38:05] | No, no, no, I’m taking the day off tomorrow, | 不不 我明天放假 |
[1:38:07] | so you do not need to come in. | 所以你不用来了 |
[1:38:09] | Yes, I’m sure. | 对 我确定 |
[1:38:12] | Well, in that case, have fun moving Jackie’s mother’s furniture. | 既然这样 祝你在杰姬妈妈的葬礼上愉快 |
[1:38:15] | I see many happy years ahead of you. | 我能预见你有美好的前景 |
[1:38:19] | Okay, bye. | 再见 |
[1:38:22] | You know what I wish? | 你知道我希望什么吗 |
[1:38:23] | I wish that as an older, wiser couple, | 我希望 对一些年长而明智的夫妇 |
[1:38:27] | We could give them some advice like Clay and Emma gave us. | 可以给他们一些克雷和爱玛的建议 |
[1:38:30] | Or we could just send them to Ray for the weekend. | 或干脆送他们去雷镇过周末 |
[1:38:33] | Rae. | 雷伊 |
[1:38:37] | We’ll call her Rae. R-a-e. Rae. | 我们可以叫她雷伊 R-a-e 雷伊 |
[1:38:42] | I quite like that. I quite like that. | 我很喜欢这个 很喜欢 |
[1:38:47] | – Do you like that? – Yes. | -你喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[1:38:49] | No, no, not you. You. What are your thoughts? | 不 不是你 是你 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:38:51] | – Rae? – Rae Morgan. | -雷伊 -雷伊・摩根 |
[1:38:55] | Hey, this is our new apartment, Rae. | 这是我们的新公寓 雷伊 |
[1:38:59] | It’s the one we had to get | 我们只好买下这儿 |
[1:39:00] | because I didn’t want to stay in the old | 因为妈妈和拉瑞在那儿睡过之后 |
[1:39:02] | one after mummy slept there with Larry. | 我不想待在那个旧公寓了 |
[1:39:04] | She doesn’t need to hear this. | 她不需要知道这个 |
[1:39:06] | Now, listen. | 听着 |
[1:39:08] | Come here, little girl. It’s got… | 过来 小女孩 这里有… |
[1:39:10] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:39:12] | …3,000 square feet. | 有3000平方英尺 |
[1:39:16] | And a very spacious master bedroom. | 有一个十分宽敞的主卧房 |
[1:39:20] | And come see this view. Come look at this view, little lady. | 来看看这儿的风景 小淑女 |
[1:39:26] | Right here, look at that. | 就是这儿 看 |
[1:39:29] | Can you believe? | 你相信吗 |
[1:39:31] | Is that something? | 那是真的吗 |
[1:39:33] | It is, it is. | 是啊 |
[1:39:38] | That is quite a beautiful view. | 那真是一道美妙的风景 |
[1:39:43] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[1:39:47] | – How are you feeling, by the way? – Good. | -顺便 你感觉怎么样 -很好 |
[1:39:50] | – Everything all right? – Very good. | -一切都好 -非常好 |
[1:39:53] | It’ll be funny if this one comes out Chinese, as well. | 要是这个宝宝是中国人就好玩了 |
[1:43:08] | Hi. You’ve reached Meryl Morgan. | 你好 这里是梅丽尔・摩根 |
[1:43:10] | I can’t take your call right now, | 我现在不能接电话 |
[1:43:11] | So leave a message and have a great day. Thanks. | 请给我留言 一天愉快 谢谢 |
[1:43:20] | Meryl? Meryl? Meryl? | 梅丽尔 |
[1:43:23] | Meryl? Meryl? | 梅丽尔 |