英文名称:Disturbia
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | -You think he sees us? -No, he can’t see us. | 你觉得他能看到我们吗? 不会,他看不到我们的 |
[00:50] | But tust me, he can feel us watching. | 但是相信我,他能感觉到我们在看他 |
[01:02] | Pop? Oh, that’s a big one, Pop. That’s a big one here. | 老爸?这里有个大家伙,老爸 真是个大家伙 |
[01:07] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[01:08] | He showed up. | 终于现身了 |
[01:10] | Ten-two. Come on, kid, you can do it. | 看见了,来吧,孩子,你肯定能行的 |
[01:12] | He’s circling that little alcove right there. | 他总是在深水的那边转圈 |
[01:14] | This is all you, Kale. That’s it. | 这是你的,凯尔,就是他了 |
[01:16] | Try to put it right in front of him. Right in front of him. | 把鱼饵丢在他前面,丢在他前面 |
[01:18] | See, you’re talking to me, and you’re messing me up, Dad. | 你老是跟我说话,在这儿烦我,爸爸 |
[01:20] | Okay. Don’t spook him. | 好吧,别吓着他 |
[01:22] | -Come on. There. -There we go. | 对了,在那儿,来吧 |
[01:24] | Oh, that was perfect. | 哦,太棒了 |
[01:25] | Oh, he’s taking it. Look, he’s following it. | 哦,他发现了,看,他在跟着呢 |
[01:27] | Easy. Easy. | 放松,放松 |
[01:29] | Dead drift. Dead drift. | 让鱼饵顺水漂,顺水漂 |
[01:31] | -Oh, you gotta be kidding. -Easy. Easy. Come on, baby, take it. | 你开什么玩笑啊 放松,放松,来吧,宝贝儿,咬钩 |
[01:34] | -Take it, baby. -Bite, bite, bite! | 咬钩啊,宝贝儿,咬,咬,咬 |
[01:36] | -He bit, he bit! -Okay, easy. | 他咬钩了,咬钩了,好的,放松 |
[01:37] | -That’s it. Tip up. Tip up. -Okay, okay. | 对了,扬杆,扬杆,好的,好的 |
[01:39] | Do I let go? Do I let the line go? | 是不是要放开?是不是要放开线? |
[01:40] | No, don’t panic. Just let him take it. If he wants to take it, let him take it. | 不用,不用慌,他要去咬钩 如果他想咬钩,那就让他咬吧 |
[01:43] | -Tip up. That’s it. -He got it. He’s biting. | 扬杆,好的,他咬了,他咬钩了 |
[01:44] | I know. No, he’s got it, baby. Come on. | 我知道,他已经咬钩了,来吧 |
[01:46] | Okay, reel him in slow. Nice and slow. Hold him. | 好的,慢慢收线,很好 慢慢来,控制好 |
[01:50] | All right. All right. | 好的,好的 |
[01:52] | -You gotta be kidding me. -That’s all right. | 你又要笑话我了,没关系的 |
[01:56] | It’s okay. You did everything you could. | 没关系的,你已经尽力了 |
[01:57] | -This is ridiculous. -Yeah, no, it’s fine. | 简直是太可笑了,没有,挺好的 |
[01:58] | You did everything you could. Sometimes they just get away. | 你已经尽力了,有时鱼儿难免会跑 |
[02:01] | Come on, let’s take a break. Come on, it’s all right. | 来吧,休息一下,来吧,没关系的 |
[02:04] | If I can’t catch a fish, I don’t know what I’m doing out here. | 如果一条鱼都钓不到 我还到这里干什么啊 |
[02:07] | -Beats working, right? -What? | 总比工作强,对吗?什么? |
[02:09] | Hold that. I said, it beats working. | 拿着,我是说,这总比工作强 |
[02:11] | You’re a writer. You work from home. You ain’t got it that tough, come on. | 得了吧,你是作家 你是在家里工作的,一点都不累 |
[02:16] | -Here you go. You got it? -Yeah. | 给你,好的 |
[02:25] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[02:26] | I really appreciate you bailing on your friends | 我真的很感谢你,能丢下朋友 |
[02:28] | to spend some time with your old man. | 花时间陪你老爸 |
[02:32] | It’s not like you forced me to be here, Pop. | 不是你逼我来的啊,老爸 |
[02:33] | -No, I know, but I appreciate it. -I appreciate it. | 我知道,但我还是很感激 是我感激才对 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1217个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:148个,六级词汇:85个,GRE词汇:95个,托福词汇:122个,考研词汇:174个,专四词汇:137个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:362个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:36] | Anything you want to talk about? Anything… | 是不是要跟我说点什么?是不是… |
[02:38] | -What? What? -No, it’s just… | 什么?什么?就是… |
[02:40] | -Is this that moment? This is that… -Never mind. | 难道这就是那个时刻吗?就是… 没关系的 |
[02:42] | -No, no, this is that father-son… -No, never… | 不是,这就是那种父子的… 不是,没有关… |
[02:44] | -No, I’m in. -Forget I said it. | 没事,我可以的,还是算了吧 |
[02:47] | I got something. Here’s something. You got a keen eye for this. | 我有事要说,确实有事 你的眼光真是很犀利 |
[02:50] | -You’re not gonna tell Mom? -No, I won’t say anything. | 你不会告诉妈妈吧? 不会,我什么都不会说的 |
[02:52] | No? All right. I’m having a kid. | 真不会?那好吧,我有孩子了 |
[02:54] | Yeah. You know, your little boy’s growing up. | 你知道的,你的儿子已经长大了 |
[02:56] | I got a girl pregnant, and now I gotta go visit her. | 我让一个女孩子怀孕了 我要去她那里看她 |
[02:58] | She lives in Reno. I don’t know how I’m gonna get there. | 她住在里诺,我还不知道该怎么去呢 |
[02:59] | I’ll probably have to take Mom’s car. | 可能得开我妈的车去 |
[03:01] | But we’re gonna live together. We’re gonna move into a trailer park. | 我们打算住在一起 可能要搬到房车停车场住 |
[03:04] | Yeah, her name’s Shirley. She’s real great. | 她叫雪莉,真的很棒 |
[03:05] | -Yeah? She cute? -Of course. | 是吗?很可爱吗?当然了 |
[03:08] | Yeah. Good. That’s all that counts. Smart-ass. Let’s fish. | 嗯,很好,够可爱就行了 伙计,咱们还是去钓鱼吧 |
[03:13] | I’m gonna catch one before you. | 我一定要在你之前钓到 |
[03:17] | Yeah, but I don’t mess with you while you’re fishing. That’s the deal. | 好啊,但是我可不会 在你钓鱼时烦你,咱们说好了 |
[03:24] | No, Ma, we drained the entire… | 没有,妈妈,我们已经把整条… |
[03:25] | Literally every fish that was swimming in the river is now in the trunk right now. | 严格来说是那条河里的每条鱼 现在都在我们的车上了 |
[03:29] | -You’re kidding. -No, I’m not kidding. | 你在开玩笑,没有,我没开玩笑 |
[03:31] | Yeah, are you sure you two aren’t stopping off and buying a fish, | 好吧,那你确定没有像上次一样 半路停车去买鱼吗? |
[03:34] | like you did last time? | |
[03:35] | What? | 怎么了? |
[03:36] | Are we gonna stop off and buy fish, like the last time? | 我们会不会像上次一样停车去买鱼? |
[03:38] | No, no. Ma, come on. We know you’re too savvy for that. | 不会的,妈妈 我们都知道你很聪明的 |
[03:41] | Oh, come on, look at this guy. | 哦,这家伙怎么搞的 |
[03:42] | Oh, come on! Jackass! | 哦,行了,蠢货! |
[03:44] | -Hey. -No, no, no. No, not you, Mom. | 嘿!不是,不是,不是说你,妈妈 |
[03:46] | -I’m sorry. -Give me the phone. | 不好意思,把电话给我 |
[03:47] | Hey, babe, you should have seen him today. | 嘿,亲爱的,你今天真该来看看他 |
[03:49] | We got enough fish fo a week. | 我们钓到的鱼够吃一个星期了 |
[03:51] | -How long do you think you’ll be? -I don’t know. About an hour? | 你们还要多长时间才能到啊? 我也不清楚,一个小时? |
[03:54] | Forty-five… | 45分钟… |
[03:55] | Kale! | 凯尔! |
[04:05] | Kale! | 凯尔! |
[04:09] | Oh, God. | 哦,天啊 |
[04:10] | Oh, God. | 哦,天啊 |
[04:12] | Kale, are you okay? | 凯尔,你还好吗? |
[04:16] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[04:19] | Kale! | 凯尔 |
[05:05] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[05:44] | Move it! | |
[06:25] | Yeah, keep dreaming, perv. | 做你的白日梦吧,变态 也许 |
[06:31] | Ronnie! | 罗尼 也许,我会给你个“F” |
[06:44] | Se?o Brecht? | 布莱希特先生? |
[06:52] | Kale. | 凯尔 |
[06:56] | So, Kale, | 那,凯尔 |
[06:57] | think you can stay conscious long enough to tell us | 你能不能清醒一会儿,然后告诉我们 |
[07:00] | your plans for the three wondrous | 夏天的这三个月你的计划是什么? |
[07:03] | summer months ahead? | |
[07:06] | Do you want me to stand up? | 需要我站起来吗? |
[07:14] | Summer months. | 夏天啊 你要干什么? |
[07:41] | I don’t know what you just said. I didn’t read that far in the book. | 我不知道你刚才说的什么意思 我还没有读到课本的那个部分 |
[07:45] | Did you do the homework or not? | 那你有没有做家庭作业呢? |
[07:48] | I guess not. | 我想是没有 |
[07:50] | You guess not? | 你想是没有? |
[07:54] | I don’t know who you think you are, | 我真是不知道你以为你自己是谁 |
[07:57] | or who you think you’re dealing with. | 或者知不知道自己在跟谁打交道? |
[08:00] | You can’t give me a straight answer, fine. | 既然你不能直接回答我,那好吧 |
[08:03] | Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t fail you | 那就给我个让你及格的好理由吧 |
[08:07] | right now. | 马上! |
[08:12] | What would your father think? | 你父亲会怎么想呢? |
[08:16] | No, Kale! No, no, no! | 不要,凯尔!不要,不要! |
[08:23] | Okay, Mr. Brecht. | 那好,布莱希特先生 |
[08:28] | You’re six months shy of 18. | 你离18岁还差6个月 |
[08:30] | That means the Assault Two charge you’ve pled guilty to carries a maximum | 也就是说根据你已经认罪的指控 将会判你在少管所服刑最高1年时间 |
[08:34] | of one year in juvie. | |
[08:36] | With these priors, you’re up to three. | 根据以前的表现 你可能被追加到3年 |
[08:40] | Losing a parent isn’t easy, | 失去至亲对你来说确实很痛苦 |
[08:44] | which is why I’m sentencing you to three months house arrest. | 正因为这样我只判你三个月软禁在家 |
[08:48] | Mr. Brecht, I just cut you a break. | 布莱希特先生 我这是给你一个改过自新的机会 |
[08:51] | Don’t test me. | 不要考验我的耐心 |
[08:54] | Okay, you’re all set to go nowhere. | 好了,你现在已经不能随便乱跑了 |
[08:59] | Now, green means you’re good, you’re in the safe zone, | 绿灯亮表明一切正常 你在安全区域内 |
[09:01] | which covers about a 100-foot radius from this guy. | 是以这东西为中心的100英尺的范围 |
[09:05] | You unplug it, the police come immediately. | 你要是摘掉它,警察马上就会过来 |
[09:07] | He’s like a modem. | 它有点像调制解调器 |
[09:08] | He gets a constant GPS signal from Mr. Bracelet | 可以从你的“脚环”那里不间断地 接收GPS信号 |
[09:11] | that goes through your phone line to the monitoring systems downtown. | 并通过电话线传输到市区的监控系统 |
[09:14] | So they know where you are, where you’ve been | 所以他们会知道你在哪儿 你去过哪儿 |
[09:16] | and what you’re thinking, 25/7. | 还有你在想什么,全天候的 |
[09:17] | -What if he accidentally goes beyond… -Red light flashes. | 那如果他不小心走出了范围… 红灯就会开始闪烁 |
[09:20] | You got 10 seconds to get your butt back to green, or else. | 你有10秒钟时间让灯重新变绿 不然的话… |
[09:23] | Or else what? The execution squad shows up? | 不然怎样?那些执勤小组就会现身? |
[09:24] | And they don’t bring blindfolds. | 他们也不会带眼罩来 |
[09:27] | It’s tamper-proof and waterproof. | 这东西可以防机械破坏和防水 |
[09:28] | So don’t try to stick your foot in a bucket of water and hop across the line. | 所以也就甭想一脚放进水桶 然后单脚跳着逃走 |
[09:31] | It won’t work, and you’ll look stupid. | 不管用的,只会让人看笑话 |
[09:33] | Now, here’s the instructions. Here’s my card. | 这是使用说明,这是我的名片 |
[09:35] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[09:37] | Are you all set up to pay the incarceration fee, Mrs. Brecht? | 你知不知道还要付软禁监控费啊 布莱希特夫人? |
[09:41] | -No. -$12. Every day. | 不知道,每天12美元 |
[09:44] | I accept all major credit cards. | 可以用所有的主要信用卡支付 |
[09:47] | Great. | 太好了 |
[09:48] | My wallet’s right over here. | 我的钱包就在这儿 |
[09:57] | Officer. | 警官 |
[09:59] | -I’m sorry, Mrs. Brecht. -Thank you, really. | 很抱歉,布莱希特夫人 十分感谢,真的 |
[10:02] | Gutierrez? | 高迪维斯? |
[10:04] | Your Spanish teacher, | 你的西班牙语老师 |
[10:06] | he’s my cousin. | 是我的堂兄 |
[10:10] | Oh, one more thing. Listen up. | 哦,还有一件事,你听好了 |
[10:12] | House arrest might sound like a breeze, | 在家里软禁听起来很轻松 |
[10:15] | but I’ve seen many a folk get a bit loopy after too long. | 但是我见过许多人 时间一长就受不了了 |
[10:17] | Some after just a day or two. | 有些人甚至只能坚持一两天 |
[10:19] | So find constructive things to do to keep yourself busy. | 所以别闲着,最好去找些正事干 |
[10:24] | Boom! Nice shot. | 崩!打得好! |
[10:25] | Okay, get my left flank. There’s two more at the entrance. | 好的,迂回到我的左翼 入口处还有两个 |
[10:28] | Let me jump on the M60. Cobra’s at 3 o’clock. | 我去搞定M60机枪 眼镜蛇在3点钟方向 |
[10:30] | -Just get your position and hold it. -Do it now, man! | 你马上就位然后守住就行了 快点吧,伙计 |
[10:32] | Just get your position and hold it. Go down to the bottom entrance. | 马上就位然后守住 下到底部的入口去! |
[10:35] | Okay, here we go. Here it comes, here it comes. | 好了,咱们走吧,来了,来了 |
[10:37] | -Just watch. Here it goes. -Shoot, now! | 注意点,已经来了,快打! |
[10:39] | -Fired. -Come on! | 开火了,快点 |
[10:40] | Boom! Boom! Got it. Okay, we got that. We got that. | 崩!崩!搞定! 好了,已经搞定了! |
[10:43] | Now, follow me. Off the ledge. There’s a secret entrance at the bottom. | 现在,跟着我,离开平台 在底部有一个秘密入口 |
[10:48] | Hello? | 喂? (登录失败) |
[10:54] | You gotta be kidding me. Hello? | 开什么玩笑啊?喂? |
[11:03] | Alan stops by Cheaters to discuss what’s been eating at his conscience. | 艾伦拜访了《欺骗者》节目组 谈起自己的良心倍受煎熬 【欺骗者:美国一档捉奸节目】 |
[11:08] | Well, you camea busted in on the situation that I guess I was in. | 你们的摄像人员介入时 我还深陷其中不能自拔 |
[11:12] | Uh-oh. | 哦 |
[11:15] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[11:16] | Hey! Whee you going? | 嘿!你要去哪里啊? |
[11:17] | Caught you, bro. | 逮到你了,兄弟 |
[11:19] | Hee. Come aound hee. | 过来,到这边来 |
[11:21] | What the…is going on? | 这是…怎么回事? |
[11:22] | -Alan? -Come on. | 艾伦?快点 |
[11:23] | Man up, Alan. | 像个男人一样,艾伦! |
[11:25] | -Open the…doo. -Alan? | 给我…开门,艾伦? |
[11:27] | -What the… -What the hell you doing? | 这到底…你们到底在干嘛? |
[11:29] | What the… | 这到底… |
[11:30] | Explain what you’e doing with Valeie’s cousin? | 解释一下 你跟瓦莱莉的表妹在干嘛呢? |
[11:32] | How the hell… How the… | 到底是…这到底… 您输入的Apple帐号不存在 或是密码错误,请重试 |
[12:50] | …Saint Topez all the way to Cannes. | 从圣特罗佩一路到戛纳 |
[12:52] | It was so beautiful. Thee’s nothing like it, especially fom the ai. | 太美了,特别是从空中看去 简直是无与伦比 |
[12:56] | Paasail with us though the skies ove endless blue wate. | 滑翔伞在无垠的蓝色水面上划过天际 |
[12:59] | Then shop Cabo’s maze of steets, alleyway stoes and cuios. | 然后可以穿梭于卡波城迷宫般的街道 在众多商铺、古玩店中中购物 |
[13:04] | Then we’ll get adventuous with the best in wate sports. | 我们可以在水上运动中尽情冒险 |
[13:07] | And, of couse, the good stuff, chicas calientes. | 当然还少不了,热情似火的女郎 |
[13:13] | On Bikini Destinations, Cabo San Lucas. | 比基尼的目的地,卡波圣卢卡斯 |
[13:17] | Police in Madison… | 麦迪逊的警察… |
[13:18] | -More trash TV? -No, it’s news. | 还在看那些垃圾电视 没有,看新闻呢 |
[13:20] | … 1 5 miles west of Spingdale have eleased the fist photo | 在斯普林戴尔市以西15英里处 |
[13:22] | of 33-yea-old Paticia Williams, | 警方公布了33岁的 帕特丽夏・威廉姆斯的第一张照片 |
[13:23] | who may be the victim of a kidnapping. | 她本人可能已经遭到绑架 |
[13:25] | Family membes eported Williams missing yesteday | 她的家人是在昨天报告她失踪的 |
[13:27] | afte epeated calls to he cell phone went unansweed fo thee days. | 在这之前 她的手机已经三天没有人接听了 |
[13:31] | You canceled my Xbox. | 你把我的X-box给注销了 |
[13:32] | iTunes, too. | 还有ITunes〔ITunes:是配合iPod 使用的音乐播放以及管理的软件〕 |
[13:36] | You know what else I’m canceling? | 你知道我还注销了什么吗? |
[13:38] | Maid service. | 你的女佣服务 |
[13:41] | Look, Kale, I’m sorry you’re a felon, but this is not a vacation. | 听着,凯尔 你现在是犯人我也很难过 但是现在也不是你的假期 |
[13:46] | I have two open houses today. | 我今天还有两处房子要对外开放 |
[13:48] | I want you to clean up this room and clean up the kitchen. | 你必须把这间屋子还有厨房打扫干净 |
[13:51] | I’ll do that. Let me just check my schedule. | 我会去做的 不过要先看一下我的日程 |
[13:54] | If you have any infomation on the wheeabouts | 如果您有关于帕特丽夏・威廉姆斯 下落的任何信息 |
[13:56] | of Paticia Williams, a special hotline numbe | 请您拨打专用热线电话1-800… |
[13:58] | has been set up at 1-800… | |
[14:01] | Isn’t that a little overdramatic? | 这是不是有点太戏剧性了? |
[14:02] | You don’t think I’m just gonna plug it back in? | 你是不是觉得 我不会把它再插进去啊? |
[14:04] | Dramatic? | 戏剧性? |
[14:10] | What are you gonna do now? | 你要干什么啊? |
[14:13] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[14:15] | -Ma… -That’s dramatic. | 妈…这才是戏剧性 |
[14:19] | Clean up your room. | 打扫你的房间! |
[14:24] | Ronnie, you have no idea how much this thing itches. | 罗尼,你都不知道这个东西有多痒 |
[14:27] | Plus, my mother transformed. She’s a dictator now, | 还有,我妈也变了 她现在就是个独裁者 |
[14:29] | like the warden from Shawshank. And she took my Xbox. | 就像肖申克的那个监狱长 她把我的X-box也给注销了 |
[14:32] | And my iTunes are gone, right? And I can’t go anywhere. | iTunes也没了,我哪儿也去不了 |
[14:35] | I’m losing it. I’m losing my mind. Just give me any information, | 我受不了了,我要疯了,给我点信息 |
[14:37] | anything at all. What’s going on out there? | 什么都行,外面现在怎么样了? |
[14:39] | You gotta see these Oahu chicks. The natives ae feocious. | 你真该来看看瓦胡岛的小妞 这些土著人太猛了 (瓦胡岛:夏威夷群岛的主岛) |
[14:43] | This gil down by the pool, | 有个泳池边的女孩 |
[14:44] | she just taught me how to say “Lauhala-lana.” | 刚教会我怎么喊“啦哈啦-啦哪” |
[14:46] | -What does that mean? -I have no idea. | 什么意思?我也不知道 |
[14:48] | -I think it’s a Hawaiian mating call. -You’re lying. | 我觉得应该是 夏威夷人叫床的声音吧,你骗人 |
[14:53] | Who’s that with you? Is that… | 谁跟你在一起啊?是不是… |
[14:54] | Do you wok hee? I’m gonna have to call you back, okay? | 你在这儿工作吗? 我再打给你啊,好吗? |
[14:56] | No, no, don’t do it. Ronnie. Ronnie. | 不,不,别挂,罗尼,罗尼 |
[14:59] | -Ronnie! Ronnie! -I’ve gotta go, bye. | 罗尼!罗尼!我得走了,再见 |
[15:43] | Oh, yeah. Here we go. | 哦,好了,就要好了 |
[15:47] | Oh, yeah, there we go. Yeah. | 哦,耶,来吧,耶 |
[15:59] | Mary asked if I’d cover the hostess stand a couple nights this week. | 玛丽问我这个星期 能不能替她几个晚上 |
[16:02] | So, I could be kind of late. | 所以,我可能会回来晚点 |
[16:09] | Do you want to talk about anything? | 你是不是有事要跟我谈? |
[16:13] | I got nothing. | 没什么事情 |
[16:46] | -I’m dropping this off in the garage. -Oh, careful. Careful. | 我正想把这个当成垃圾扔掉 哦,小心点,小心点 |
[16:50] | It’s a priceless family heirloom. I don’t have time to explain it. | 这可是价值连城的传家宝 我现在没时间解释 |
[16:55] | Put it downstairs. | 把这个放到楼下 |
[17:03] | Get the boxes out first. | 先把盒子拿出来 |
[17:24] | Ashley, sweetie, could you please come upstairs? | 阿什莉,亲爱的 你到楼上来一下好吗? |
[17:27] | -Be nice to your mom today, okay? -I am being very nice. | 今天对你妈妈好点,行吗? 我对她很好啊 |
[17:30] | And we’ve got more stuff in the car, so, you know, join in. | 我们在车上还有很多东西呢,快点吧 |
[17:37] | Yeah, I’m coming! | 来了! |
[17:40] | God. | 天啊 |
[17:41] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[17:45] | Oh! Oh, shit. | 哦!哦,该死 |
[17:51] | No! | 不! |
[17:55] | It’s dog shit. | 是狗屎! |
[18:00] | What a retard! | 真是弱智! |
[18:03] | You little bastards. | 你们这些小王八蛋 |
[18:05] | Bet you think that’s real funny, huh? | 一定是觉得很有趣,是吧? |
[18:07] | What are you gonna do? Kill us, like you killed your teacher? | 你想要干嘛? 像杀你老师一样杀了我们吗? |
[18:10] | Not before I shove this shit and my foot back up your asses. | 先要把这堆狗屎和我的脚 塞到你们的屁股里 |
[18:13] | Oh, crap! | 哦,糟了! |
[18:19] | Dude, you said he couldn’t leave his house. | 伙计,你不是说他不能离开家吗? |
[18:21] | He can’t! | 他是不能! |
[18:25] | Oh, shit. | 哦,该死 |
[18:26] | Oh, shit. Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit! | 哦,该死,哦,该死,该死,该死 |
[18:29] | Turn green! Turn green! | 变绿,变绿! |
[18:32] | Okay, here we are, back at home. I’m good. | 好了,来了,我们回家了,我是好人 |
[18:35] | Turn green. Come on. | 变绿吧,快点 |
[18:38] | Come on! Turn green, I’m in! | 快点,变绿,我回来了 |
[18:40] | Turn green. Come on. | 变绿,快点 |
[18:45] | Yes! | 行了! |
[18:47] | Yes! Yes! | 行了!行了! |
[18:53] | Hey, are you okay? | 嘿,你没事吧? |
[18:55] | No, it’s fine. | 我没事的 |
[18:57] | I’m fine. It just… It turned. I’m green. | 我很好,就是… 就是变了,现在是绿色了 |
[19:07] | No, no, no. Sir? Listen. Officer, listen to me. | 不,不,不,长官? 听我说,警官,听我说 |
[19:09] | I wasn’t trying to go anywhere. I wasn’t trying to leave. | 我哪里也没想去,我没想离开 |
[19:11] | There’s a bag of shit on my stairs. Two kids just… | 我家门口有一包狗屎,有两个小孩… |
[19:15] | Honestly, they put a bag of shit on my stairs and they lit it on fire. | 我是说真的,两个小孩儿把一包狗屎 放到了我家门口,还点着了 |
[19:18] | -Get down on the ground. -There’s a bag of shit on my… | 跪到地上,有一包狗屎在我家… |
[19:20] | Get down on the ground! | 跪到地上! |
[19:24] | Get your hands behind your head. | 把手放在脑后 |
[19:27] | Somebody comes and shits on my house? | 有人来我们家拉屎啊? |
[19:28] | -Face down, face down. -This is bullshit. | 趴下,趴下,真他妈的 |
[19:33] | Now give me your other hand. | 把另一只手给我 |
[19:48] | Kale, calm down. The offices wee pobably in the neighbohood aleady. | 凯尔,冷静点 当时那些警察可能就在附近 |
[19:51] | Yeah, but the cop that came, that cop is my teacher’s cousin. | 是啊,但是那个来的警察 那个警察是老师的堂弟 |
[19:55] | They’re related. Isn’t that a conflict of interest? | 他们是亲戚 难道这不会影响公正吗? |
[19:57] | -Is there no other cops that can… -He didn’t haul you away, ight? | 难道就没有别的警察… 他没把你拖走,不是吗? |
[20:00] | -No. No, he didn’t. He… -Because fist times happen. | 不,不,他没有,他… 因为你只是初犯 |
[20:03] | -Right. -The offices knew that. | 没错,那些警察也知道 |
[20:04] | Even you teacher’s cousin. | 即使是那个老师的堂弟 |
[20:06] | But next time you will be back in font of a judge, all ight? | 但是下次你就要去见法官了 知道吗? |
[20:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:44] | Little harder, Chad. | 再大力一点,孩子 |
[21:02] | Hi, pup. | 嗨,傻小子 |
[21:04] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:09] | -You and me, both. -Frankie! Frankie! | 你和我,都是,法兰基!法兰基! |
[21:12] | -Where is he? Where is he? -No, no, no. | 他在哪儿?他在哪儿?不,不,不 |
[21:14] | Frankie! Where are you? | 法兰基!你在哪儿啊? |
[21:17] | Frankie! | 法兰基! |
[22:01] | -Mom? -What’d you get? | 妈妈?拿的什么东西啊? |
[22:04] | Just a couple things. | 只是些衣服 |
[22:06] | You want to try them on for me? | 你可以为我试穿看看吗? |
[22:09] | -Maybe later. -Well, the pool’s almost ready. | 回头再说吧 那好吧,游泳池已经好了 |
[22:55] | Aloha, Se?o Kale. | 你好,凯尔先生 |
[22:58] | Ronald! What’s going on, bro? | 罗纳德!这是怎么了,兄弟? |
[23:02] | -Nothing. -How you doing? | 没什么,你怎么样啊? |
[23:04] | -Oh, great. Have you been showering? -Of course. Come on. | 哦,很好啊,你在淋浴吗? 当然,来吧 |
[23:06] | -What is that? -Macadamia nuts. | 那是什么,澳大利亚坚果 |
[23:08] | That’s all you got me? Some stupid nuts? | 你就给我带这个?一些愚蠢的坚果? |
[23:10] | Hey, I got something to show you that is most definitely… | 嘿,我有些东西要给你看,真的是… |
[23:11] | No, no. I got something to show you. I got something to show you. | 不,不,我有东西给你看 我有东西给你看 |
[23:14] | This is reality without the TV. | 这可不是电视节目,是真的 |
[23:15] | There’s a world right outside my window. | 就是一个在我窗外的世界 |
[23:16] | -Look, look. Here we go. -I have Maui chicks, man. | 看,看,就在那儿,我这儿 可是有毛伊岛的妞儿啊,伙计 |
[23:19] | There it is. Mrs. Pilch. | 那是皮尔希太太 |
[23:21] | And the Pilch dog. | 还有皮尔希家的狗 |
[23:23] | -Exciting. -No, no, no, wait, it’s not done. | 真好看 不,不,不,等一下,还没完呢 |
[23:25] | Look, and then she… Look what she does. | 看,然后她…看她在干嘛 |
[23:26] | She says bye to Linda, the maid they have at the house, | 她跟琳达说再见 琳达是他们家的女佣 |
[23:29] | who has a titty tat, you know. | 她的胸口有纹身 |
[23:32] | And then every Thursday at 4:00, she goes to the country club | 每个周四的下午 皮尔希太太都会去乡村俱乐部 |
[23:35] | and plays tennis with Betty Big-Bangs over there. | 和大波贝蒂在那里打网球 |
[23:37] | Okay, and then the ladies leave. | 好的,然后这些女士们就走了 |
[23:39] | Here we go. Cue Mr. Pilch, coming back from work. | 然后,我们的皮尔希先生下班回来了 |
[23:42] | -Fascinating. -Here we go, here we go. | 真有意思啊,还有呢,还有呢 |
[23:43] | Get up. Get up and look at this. What do you think that’s about, huh? | 起来,起来,看看这个 你觉得这个怎么样? |
[23:47] | He comes in. Here, take this. Take this. Take it. | 他来了,给,拿着这个 拿着这个,拿着 |
[23:49] | Put that down. Look. Look at the top, second story. | 把那个放下,快看 看顶楼,第二则故事 |
[23:53] | -Who’s there? -Damn! | 谁在那儿?妈的! |
[23:55] | Right? You see what I’m saying? Here, come on. | 怎么样?看到我说的了吗? 这儿,快来 |
[23:57] | -Ronnie, let’s go. -Yeah, yeah, I’m coming. | 罗尼,来吧,好的,好的,我来了 |
[24:01] | Oh, my God, you’ve made the Tower of Twinkie. | 哦,天啊,你造了个松糕塔 |
[24:04] | Is that in the Stalker’s Handbook somewhere? | 这也是偷窥狂手册里教的吗? |
[24:06] | No, listen. That’s not what I am, okay? I’m not a stalker. | 没有,听着,不是你想的那样 我不是什么偷窥狂 |
[24:09] | These are just simple observations. Natural side effects of chronic boredom. | 就是些简单的观察 只不过是长期无聊的副作用罢了 |
[24:12] | Find your passion, Kale. | 你发掘了自己的激情,凯尔 |
[24:14] | This is Robert Turner. | 这是罗伯特・特纳 |
[24:17] | And… | 还有… |
[24:19] | He does that about twice a day. Other than that, I don’t really see him. | 他每天都会做两次 除此之外,我都看不到他 |
[24:21] | Here’s the little shitbagger sleeper cell I was telling you about, remember? | 这是那些屎袋小子的卧室 我跟你说过,还记得吗? |
[24:24] | -Oh, the ding-dong ditch? -Yeah, that’s them. | 哦,那些按门铃的家伙? 没错,就是他们 |
[24:26] | So what’s the plan for the counterattack? | 那你的反击计划是什么啊? |
[24:28] | I don’t know. I’m keeping my options open. | 我也不知道,我还没有做决定 |
[24:31] | -The runt is mine. -Here, come on. | 那个小矮子是我的,过来,快点 |
[24:37] | -What was that? -Here, come on. | 什么啊?过来,快点 |
[24:40] | Last stop on the tour. | 观光旅程的最后一站 |
[24:44] | Here, come here. Come here. | 来吧,过来,过来 |
[24:48] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的上帝啊 |
[24:57] | There is a God. | 上帝就在那儿 |
[25:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:09] | Who is she? | 她是谁啊? |
[25:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:13] | What’s stopping you? | 你为什么还没有行动? |
[25:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[25:53] | Shit. Oh, God. | 妈的,天啊 |
[25:56] | Can I help you? | 需要我帮忙吗? |
[25:58] | No, no, no. I’m fine, I got it. I got it. | 不用,不用,不用 我没事,拿到了,拿到了 |
[26:00] | I’m real close. It’s just the bush has grown a little bit. | 已经很接近了 只不过这些灌木长高了一些 |
[26:03] | Don’t worry about it. I do this all the time. | 不必担心,我一直这么干 |
[26:06] | Yeah, I can tell. | 没错,我能看出来 |
[26:08] | I got these two. | 我拿到了两个 |
[26:10] | A little embarrassing, I can’t get my own mail. | 是有点难堪啊,我拿不到自己的邮件 |
[26:13] | I think any pride you had left was gone a while ago. | 我想你仅剩的那点自尊 不久前也丢掉了吧? |
[26:16] | Oh, you mean when the cops came. | 哦,你是说那些警察来的时候吗? |
[26:17] | No, no, no. That was a screw-up on their end. | 不,不,不 那都是因为他们自己搞得一团糟 |
[26:19] | That wasn’t me. Wrong guy, wrong house, wrong… | 不该是我的 错误的人,错误的房子,错误的… |
[26:23] | Wrong. Just wrong. I’m Kale, by the way. | 错误的,反正都错了 对了,我叫凯尔 |
[26:28] | So, how’s your move going? | 那,你搬家进行的怎么样了? |
[26:30] | -Still going. -Yeah? | 还在进行中,是吗? |
[26:32] | I’d help. I’m just a little spatially challenged at the moment. | 我很想帮忙,但是现在行动受限制了 |
[26:35] | Yeah, you kinda got that whole Martha Stewart thing going on. | 没错,你现在和玛莎・史都华差不多 (因内幕交易被判家中软禁五个月) |
[26:37] | Yeah, kinda. Except I don’t get, like, | 是啊,有点,只不过我没有得到允许 |
[26:39] | a 48-hour allowance for office visits. | 进行48小时的办公室访问 |
[26:41] | I’m not very good at decorating pastries, either. | 而且我也不善于做点心 |
[26:43] | It’s not one of my strong suits. | 那不是我的优点 |
[26:45] | So, where’d you say you moved from? | 对了,你说你从哪里搬来的? |
[26:47] | -I’m from the city. -The city? | 我是从城里,城里? |
[26:49] | And now, forcefully relocated. | 现在被强制搬迁了 |
[26:52] | Ashley? | 阿什莉? |
[26:56] | Can you come in here, please? | 请你过来一下,好吗? |
[26:58] | My mom. | 我妈 |
[27:00] | Yeah, I’ve been washing dishes by hand. | 是啊,我一直在用手洗盘子 |
[27:02] | She’s really polite and always says “please,” | 她真的很有礼貌,会说“请” |
[27:04] | but she has that tone, did you notice? | 但是她会用那种声调 你注意到了吗? |
[27:07] | Yeah, I know the tone. | 是,我知道那种声调 |
[27:09] | I’m Ashley, by the way. | 对了,我叫阿什莉 |
[27:12] | Noticed that, too. | 我也注意到了 |
[27:21] | Japan’s eaning season will go into full swing this week, so… | 日本的收益期将在本周达到高潮… |
[27:25] | …weeks ago. | |
[27:26] | A valet paking attendant says an unidentified peson | 一名停车场的服务员说 一个身份不明的人 |
[27:28] | picked up Williams sometime between 10:00 and 10:30 p.m. | 在晚上10:00到10:30之间 接走了威廉姆斯 |
[27:32] | That individual was diving a blue 1960s Fod Mustang, | 那人开的车是60年代的蓝色福特野马 |
[27:36] | which may have been dented on the left side. | 该车的左侧有凹陷 |
[27:38] | Police have eleased a surveillance tape | 警方公布的监视录像 |
[27:40] | confiming the eyewitness account. | 证实了目击者的陈述 |
[27:42] | But now, in the newest development, | 但是现在又有最新的进展 |
[27:44] | souces close to the investigation say a eview of the entie tape… | 与调查组关系密切的消息灵通人士称 对录像的全面复检… |
[28:02] | Started without me, huh? | 不等我就开始了吗? |
[28:09] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[28:13] | What are you stopping for? | 你停下来干什么啊? |
[28:21] | No. | 不要 |
[28:30] | You can’t see me. It’s too dark in here. | 你看不到我的,这里太黑了 |
[28:39] | All right, you’ve done it. You’ve pushed me right over the edge. | 没错,就是你干的 你已经把我逼到悬崖边了 |
[28:42] | Just look at me when I talk to you! Now, listen… | 我跟你说话的时候,你要看着我 现在,听着… |
[28:47] | You’ve let me down, Ashley! | 你让我失望了,阿什莉 |
[30:13] | A Mustang. | 野马车 |
[31:20] | -Oh, Jesus. -Jesus. | 哦,天啊,天啊 |
[31:23] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I thought you heard me. I’m sorry. | 对不起,对不起 我以为你听到我了,对不起 |
[31:26] | That’s fine. It’s fine. I didn’t hear you. You’re like a ninja. | 没关系,没关系,我真没听到你 你像日本忍者一样 |
[31:29] | -I’m sorry. -It’s fine. | 对不起,没关系 |
[31:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊? |
[31:32] | Just staring out the window. Staring at the wind. You know, | 只是在盯着窗外,盯着风看 |
[31:36] | getting creative. | 拓展想像力 |
[31:37] | Well, I just wanted to say good night. | 是吗,我就是要来跟你道声晚安 |
[31:39] | -Well, good night. I love you. -Okay. | 哦,晚安,我爱你,好的 |
[31:41] | -I love you. -Okay. Sleep good. | 我爱你,好的,睡个好觉 |
[31:44] | Jesus, Ma. | 天啊,妈 |
[32:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:40] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢? |
[32:44] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢? |
[32:47] | Looking at my garden? Is that it? | 观赏我的花园?是不是这样? |
[32:50] | You looking at my beautiful garden? | 在观赏我漂亮的花园? |
[32:56] | Well, I caught you now. | 哦,终于抓住你了 |
[32:59] | I got you. | 我逮到你了 |
[33:07] | Yeah, you’re not gonna dig in my garden anymore. | 没错 你再也不能在我的花园里打洞了 |
[33:13] | Nothing about missing bunnies, but listen to this. | 没有关于失踪兔子的报告 但是你听听这个 |
[33:16] | Now the cops are saying that the circumstances surrounding | 警察说目前女孩失踪案的相关情况 |
[33:18] | the girl’s disappearance are similar | |
[33:20] | to several murder-kidnappings in Austin three years ago. | 和三年前在奥斯丁的绑架谋杀案很像 |
[33:24] | All redheads. | 都是红发女郎 |
[33:26] | They didn’t catch the guy, | 凶手仍然逍遥法外 |
[33:28] | but they found seven chicks’ bodies in a house | 但是一年后他们在某个 据说是凶手遗弃的宅院中 发现了7个小妞的尸体 |
[33:31] | a year after the alleged killer abandoned the property. | |
[33:34] | No leads, no way of IDing whoever lived there, | 没有任何线索 也查不到谁曾经住在那里 |
[33:38] | ’cause he used a fake name, and probably a PO box, | 因为他用了假名,邮箱可能也是假的 |
[33:40] | ’cause no mail was ever delivered to the house. | 因为没有任何邮件寄到那所宅院 |
[33:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:45] | Oh, here, check this. They got pictures. | 哦,这里,看看这个,他们还有照片 |
[33:47] | -Wow, that is sick. -Hello. | 哦,太变态了,你好 |
[33:48] | -Yo, you gotta see this. Check this… -Movement. | 我说,你来看看这个 来看看,过来吧 |
[33:51] | -We’re going swimming. -Okay. | 我们要游泳了,好啊 |
[33:55] | What do we have? | 这次有什么啊? |
[33:58] | Well, better late than never, right? | 晚来总比不来好啊,对吗? |
[34:02] | Here we go. Here we go. | 来了,来了 |
[34:05] | I really, really like your neighborhood. | 我真的,真的好喜欢你的邻居 |
[34:14] | -Well, that’s new. -We like new. | 哦,是新泳衣,我们都喜欢新的 |
[34:20] | It’s so warm, baby. | 真是太炫了,宝贝儿 |
[34:25] | Okay, that’s it. Cleansing breath. Can I? | 哦,对了,就是那样,深呼吸 深呼吸,宝贝儿,给我看看? |
[34:29] | -Yeah. -Okay. | 可以,好的 |
[34:32] | There we go. | 终于来了 |
[34:34] | Okay, girl, you concentrate now. This is for the gold. | 好的,小妞,集中精神 绝对的精彩时刻 |
[34:38] | Oh, God! | 哦,天啊 |
[34:43] | You’re a jackass. You are a genuine jackass. | 你个蠢货,你真是个蠢货 |
[34:46] | Seriously, there’s no way she heard that. | 说实话,她应该听不到吧 |
[34:47] | I promise you, she heard it. My deaf aunt in Omaha heard. | 我保证,她肯定听到了 我在奥马哈的聋子姑妈都听到了 |
[35:00] | Oh, no! | 哦,不 |
[35:01] | -What? -She just saw me. She saw me. | 怎么了? 她真看到我了,她看到我了 |
[35:03] | -What? -Yeah, she saw me. | 什么?没错,她看到我了 |
[35:04] | -She was looking up at me when… -No. | 她抬头看到我了…不 |
[35:05] | -No, no. -Yeah, she saw me. | 不,不会的,没错,她看到我了 |
[35:06] | There’s no way she… See? She’s… | 她不可能看到…明白吗?她… |
[35:08] | Okay, maybe she did. | 好吧,也许她看到了 |
[35:09] | Really? | 真的? |
[35:11] | Well, are her swims always that short? | 她游泳的时间总是这么短吗? |
[35:12] | No, she usually takes her time with it. That’s what I’m telling you. | 不是,她经常游很久的 我跟你说过啊 |
[35:21] | Oh, God. And now she’s gone. | 哦,天啊,她不见了 |
[35:27] | -No! | -No! 不会吧!不会吧! |
[35:28] | It’s nothing. It’s not her. | 没事的,肯定不是她 |
[35:29] | Well, listen, it could be her. | 听着,有可能就是她 |
[35:31] | -It’s not, so… -Okay, we’ll check. We’ll check. | 不会的,所以… 好吧,我们会知道的,会知道的 |
[35:33] | Well, no, no, I’m saying, if it’s not her, then you can let them go away. | 不,不,我是说,如果不是她 那就把他们打发走 |
[35:38] | It’s her at the door. It’s her at the door. | 就是她,她就在门口 |
[35:40] | -No! No, no, no. -Just look, look. | 不!不,不!你看,你看 |
[35:42] | -Shit! Don’t, don’t… -Okay, okay, okay. Stop it. Okay. | 该死!不要,不要… 好了,好了,别乱了 |
[35:47] | -Wait, wait, I got it. -Oh, my God, we are so busted. | 等一下,等一下,我知道了 哦,天啊,我们被逮个正着 |
[35:50] | -No, no, no! Wait! Don’t answer it! -I have to. | 不,不要,等一下 别去开门,我得去 |
[35:52] | She knows I’m here. I got the thing on my foot. | 她知道我在这儿 我脚上有这个东西 |
[36:00] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[36:02] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久才来啊? |
[36:03] | What… We were… We were upstairs playing. | 怎么…我们…我们在楼上玩呢 |
[36:08] | -Video games! -Yeah. Video games. | 打电子游戏呢! 对,打电子游戏呢! |
[36:10] | This is my friend, Ronnie. Ronald. | 这是我的朋友,罗尼,罗纳德 |
[36:13] | -Say hi, Ronald. -Hi, Ronald. | 打个招呼,罗纳德,嗨,罗纳德 |
[36:15] | You’re so stupid. | 你怎么这么蠢啊 |
[36:17] | So, what brings you here? To my house? | 什么风把你吹来了? 怎么想起来我家? |
[36:21] | -I got locked out. -Oh, that sucks. | 我被锁在外面了,哦,太倒霉了 |
[36:24] | It’s a tragedy. | 实在太惨了 |
[36:28] | So, you gotta call someone? | 那你是不是要打个电话? |
[36:32] | No, I’d rather stay stranded, if you don’t mind. | 不用,如果你不介意的话 我现在还不想回家 |
[36:36] | Video games, huh? I like to play. | 电子游戏,嗯?我也喜欢打 |
[36:43] | Is this your room? | 这是你的房间吗? |
[36:44] | Just so you know, it’s a little messy, okay? | 你也看到了,可能有点乱 |
[36:47] | -A little? -Yeah. | 有点?是啊 |
[36:51] | Anything interesting out here? | 这外面有什么有趣的吗? |
[36:55] | The… | 那个… |
[36:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:01] | I’m sorry, what did you say? I didn’t hear you. I didn’t hear you. | 对不起,你刚才说什么? 我没听清,我没听见你说什么 |
[37:05] | Are you spying on the neighbors, Kale? | 你在偷窥你的邻居们吗,凯尔? |
[37:09] | Actually, he is. | 实际上,是的 |
[37:11] | You see, he’s got this neighbor, | 你看,他有个邻居 |
[37:13] | who I guess, by definition, would also be your neighbor. | 我猜,肯定也是你的邻居吧? |
[37:15] | Who may, in point of fact, | 那个人,实际上 |
[37:17] | -be a cold-blooded killer… -Right. | 可能是个冷血杀手…没错 |
[37:18] | -…from Texas. -Right. Well, he’s from Austin. | 从德克萨斯来的 对,没错,奥斯丁(德克萨斯首府) |
[37:20] | -Yeah. -Is that so? | 对,那又如何? |
[37:22] | -Yeah. Yeah, that’s… -Exhibit A. Robert Turner. | 是,是,那就是说… 那个罗伯特・特纳 |
[37:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:26] | Yeah, I’ve seen him. So? | 嗯,我也见过他,然后呢? |
[37:28] | -So? -So… | 然后?然后… |
[37:30] | Well, so, the missing girl’s from Madison? | 还记得那个麦迪逊失踪的女孩吗? |
[37:33] | On the news. | 新闻上提到过 |
[37:34] | You think he has something to do with that? | 你们觉得他跟这件事有关系? |
[37:36] | He drives a car just like the one she was | 他开的车与她最后被看到时 |
[37:38] | -last seen in. -Which is a ’60s-era Mustang. | 坐的车一样,是60年代的野马 |
[37:39] | A ’60s-era Mustang. | 60年代的野马 |
[37:40] | -Same color. Yeah. -And it’s the same color. | 同样的颜色,没错 还有同样的颜色 |
[37:42] | Gee, that really narrows it down. | 确实把范围缩小了很多 |
[37:44] | Well, you know, the news said that car was dented. | 对了,新闻还说车上有凹痕 |
[37:47] | -Yeah, and his front fender’s dented. -Yeah. | 对,他的车前挡泥板也有凹痕,没错 |
[37:50] | -Right? -It’s cohesive. | 对吧?很类似啊 |
[37:54] | -It matches. The whole story. -Yeah. | 是很吻合,整个故事,没错 |
[37:55] | It fits. | 很吻合 |
[37:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:03] | I am seeing the Mustang. | 我看到那辆野马了 |
[38:08] | But no bashed-in fender. | 但是挡泥板没有坏啊 |
[38:10] | What? Yeah, no, it’s there. It’s there. | 什么?不对,就在那儿,肯定在那儿 |
[38:12] | If I could just… It should be there. | 我可以…应该在那儿啊 |
[38:18] | That’s weird. How’d he get it fixed so fast? | 真是怪了,他怎么修得那么快呢? |
[38:20] | Maybe ’cause it was never there in the first place. | 可能一开始就没有吧 |
[38:26] | However, he is clearly a pack rat. | 不过,他这人还真是什么都不肯扔啊 |
[38:31] | He plays volleyball. | 他打排球 |
[38:34] | -He collects skulls! -What? Here, let me see. | 还收集头骨,什么?让我看看 |
[38:41] | That’s a longhorn skull. | 那是长角野牛的头骨 |
[38:43] | You know what state’s famous for longhorns. | 你知道哪个州的长角野牛最有名吗? |
[38:45] | -Texas. -And what state’s the killer from? | 德克萨斯 那个杀手是从哪个州来的? |
[38:46] | Texas. | 德克萨斯 |
[38:48] | Fine. Where’s the coffee and donuts? | 好吧,咖啡和油炸圈在哪里呢? |
[38:53] | You can’t have a stakeout without coffee and donuts. | 没有咖啡和油炸圈怎么进行监视啊? |
[39:02] | That’s everything I could find. | 我能找到的都在这里了 |
[39:04] | Got most of it off of my uncle. He’s a type-A sociopath. | 都是从我叔叔那里搞来的 他是个离群索居的家伙 |
[39:07] | How long has Turner lived there? | 特纳住在这里多久了? |
[39:08] | I don’t know. A few years. | 我不知道,几年了吧 |
[39:11] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿,你看这个 |
[39:13] | The victims they found in Texas were preserved, | 那些在德克萨斯被发现的受害者 都被做过防腐处理 |
[39:15] | delaying their decomposition. | 因此长时间没有腐烂 |
[39:17] | This guy was so sick. | 这家伙真是变态 |
[39:19] | They say their bodies were twisted and jammed into the basement walls. | 据说她们的尸体被扭曲着 塞进了地下室的墙里面 |
[39:24] | This girl died from blunt trauma, most likely blows to the head and face. | 这个女孩死于钝器外伤 很有可能被击打了头部和脸部 |
[39:28] | Gnarly. I’m hungry. | 好恶心,我饿了 |
[39:33] | Let’s order pizza. | 咱们叫披萨吃吧 |
[40:06] | He’s been gone a while. | 他已经走了一段时间了 |
[40:08] | Here. | 给 |
[40:10] | How’d you get my phone? | 你怎么拿到我的手机的? |
[40:12] | That’s a big violation of privacy, you know. | 这是严重侵犯我的隐私,你知道吗 |
[40:14] | This is… I could turn you in for this. | 这个…我可以因为这个告发你 |
[40:18] | What did you do? I know you did something. | 你干了什么? 我知道你肯定干了什么 |
[40:22] | Every time he calls you, | 每次他给你打电话 |
[40:26] | that’s what you’ll hear. | 你就会听到这个 |
[40:27] | Okay. That’s a nice choice. | 是啊,不错的选择 |
[40:32] | Cute. | 挺可爱 |
[40:34] | It’s a little scary, though, right? | 有点吓人,是不是? |
[40:36] | It could use a little color. Do you mind? | 可以画点别的颜色,你介意吗? |
[40:42] | No. Go for it, Picasso. | 不介意,那你弄吧,毕加索 |
[41:15] | So, why’d your parents drag you to the ‘burbs, anyway? | 你的父母为什么要让你搬到郊区来? |
[41:21] | Well, I guess my mom wanted to keep my dad on a shorter leash. | 哦,我猜可能是 我妈想把我爸看紧点吧 |
[41:26] | City life had its temptations. | 市区的生活诱惑太多了 |
[41:30] | But my mom pretty much cries just as much as she always did, | 但是 我妈现在哭喊的次数也不比原来少 |
[41:35] | and my dad doesn’t care more than ever. | 我爸爸也已经习以为常了 |
[41:40] | What’d they think, the extra bathroom would help? | 他们是怎么想的 难道额外的浴室会有帮助? |
[41:42] | Maybe a two-car garage. | 也可能是可以停两辆车的车库 |
[41:43] | “You know what, honey? Infidelity, forget about it. | “你知道吗,亲爱的 忘了婚外恋的事吧 |
[41:45] | “Look at the storage space!” | “看看这里的储藏室有多大!” |
[41:47] | Something like that. | 就像是这样的 |
[41:52] | So, what are your issues, Kale? | 那你的问题是什么呢,凯尔? |
[41:57] | What makes you think I have issues? | 你为什么会觉得我有问题? |
[41:59] | Gee, I don’t know. | 嗯,我不知道 |
[42:04] | Look, there he is. | 看,他来了 |
[42:12] | It’s another car. | 另外一辆车 |
[42:19] | Who said chivalry’s dead? | 谁说骑士精神已经消亡了 |
[42:22] | I didn’t. | 不是我说的 |
[42:24] | -There’s a club girl for you. -How can you tell? | 来了个夜总会的女孩 你怎么知道的? |
[42:28] | The bright green bracelet is from The Place. | 那种亮晶晶的绿色手镯 是皇宫夜总会的 |
[42:32] | The red one is from The Komodo Club, and yellow is from Razors. | 红色的是科莫多夜总会的 黄色的是剃刀夜总会的 |
[42:35] | Jesus. You must have a great ID, huh? | 天啊,你一定有那里的贵宾卡吧? |
[42:38] | I don’t need one. | 我不需要啊 |
[42:41] | I love her shoes. | 我喜欢她的鞋 |
[42:43] | You gotta be joking. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[42:45] | Is that what you’re looking at? Shoes. | 你就在看那个?她的鞋! |
[42:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:54] | He’s going in. | 他进去了 |
[42:56] | He’s gonna get her all liquored up. | 他肯定要把她灌醉 |
[42:59] | This feels wrong. | 感觉不太对啊 |
[43:03] | Oh, he’s going for it. | 哦,他要开始了 |
[43:07] | Okay. | 没错 |
[43:09] | Here he goes. Here he goes. | 他要开始了,他要开始了 |
[43:11] | Denied. | 被拒绝了 |
[43:15] | Look at the look on his face. | 看看他脸上的表情 |
[43:21] | A little music to set the mood. | 来点音乐可以增加气氛 |
[43:24] | -What do you think they’re listening to? -I don’t know. | 你觉得他们在听什么呢?我不知道 |
[43:28] | You know what? I got an idea. Here, take this. | 你知道吗?我有主意了! 给,拿着这个 |
[43:37] | -No. -No? | 不对,不对? |
[43:41] | No. Stop, stop. | 不对,停,停 |
[43:44] | -No. -Yeah. | 不对,没错 |
[43:46] | -You’re kidding me. -I think we got a match. | 你又开玩笑,我想这个可以了 |
[43:48] | Oh, God. | 哦,天啊 |
[43:51] | It does match. | 确实很配 |
[43:53] | Only in Disturbia. | 只有在这种地方 |
[43:56] | Where else are you gonna get this kind of entertainment? | 还有什么地方 还能享受到这种娱乐啊? |
[43:59] | -Thank God you moved here, right? -Yeah. | 感谢上帝你能到这儿来,对吗?没错 |
[44:11] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[44:13] | Wait, did you see that? Wait, zoom in a little. | 等一下,你看到了没有? 等一下,放大一点 |
[44:28] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天啊 |
[44:45] | Did you see that? The price tag. | 你看到了吗?是价码牌 |
[44:47] | She won’t be returning that dress. | 她不会把那件裙子退掉了 |
[44:56] | Oh, there you go. Now you should bust your move. | 哦,你要下手了,现在你该上她了 |
[45:04] | Who’s the redhead? | 那个红头发的是谁? |
[45:06] | -She’s cute. -Don’t you have something to do? | 她很漂亮,你没事做吗? |
[45:09] | Don’t you have something to do? | 你没事做吗? |
[45:10] | -No. -Your… | 没有,你… |
[45:14] | Yeah. My dad likes this song, by the way. | 啊,对了,我爸爸很喜欢这首歌 |
[45:29] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨,妈妈 |
[45:31] | -Here we go. -No, I’m fine. | 来拍吧,不,我很好 |
[45:34] | I’m at Barnes & Noble. | 我在邦诺书店 |
[45:39] | No, that’s okay, I’ll walk. | 不,没关系,我走回来 |
[45:42] | Shift’s over. Gotta go. | 下班了,该走了 |
[45:46] | Walk me? | 陪我走走? |
[45:49] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[45:50] | Give this to your mom. | 把这个给你妈妈 |
[45:56] | Thank you for an interesting night and day. | 谢谢你,今天晚上很有意思 白天也是 |
[46:05] | I guess this is as far as you go. | 我想你最远只能走到这里了 |
[46:08] | I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[46:14] | So, same shift tomorrow? | 那么,明天也来上班吗? |
[46:21] | I’ll get back to you. | 我会再来找你的 |
[46:48] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 别,别,别,别,别,别! |
[46:55] | Somebody, anybody. | 来个人吧,谁都行 |
[46:59] | Somebody, anybody. | 来个人吧,谁都行 |
[47:08] | Come on, baby. | 来吧,宝贝 |
[47:12] | Hello, boys. | 好啊,小子 |
[47:19] | Family fun night. | 全家欢乐夜 |
[47:22] | Okay. I see what’s going on. | 哦,我知道这是怎么回事 |
[47:27] | Oh, Jesus. You guys are screwed now. | 哦,天哪,这下你们完了 |
[47:32] | “We’re just watching cartoons.” | “我们只是在看卡通片” |
[47:34] | “Oh, okay, sweetie. I understand. You guys are growing boys.” | “哦,好的,宝贝 我明白了,你们都是孩子” |
[47:40] | Come on, Mom. | 妈妈,拜托 |
[47:45] | Bastards. Wow, they are horny as shit. | 小畜牲,还真够饥渴的 |
[47:50] | Help! Help! | 救命!救命! |
[48:27] | Shit, come on. | 我操,快点啊 |
[48:34] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[48:49] | Okay. Oh, God. | 好了,哦,上帝 |
[49:33] | -Ronnie. -How fa did you get? | 罗尼,你进行到哪一步了? |
[49:34] | Ronnie, listen to me. Okay. Turner just saw me. | 罗尼,听我说,特纳刚才看见我了 |
[49:37] | -What? -Yeah. | 什么?真的 |
[49:38] | And the redhead who was at his house, okay? | 他家里不是还有那个红头发吗? |
[49:40] | -Ae you sue? -He chased her around the house, | 你肯定?他满屋子追她 |
[49:42] | and it got dark, he turned the lights out. | 然后屋子就暗了,是他把灯关了 |
[49:44] | I mean, I don’t know what I saw. I saw… Well, what if he killed her? I mean… | 我是说,我不知道看见了什么 我看见…要是他杀了她怎么办? |
[49:47] | Slow down, slow down. Talk to me. What is happening? | 慢点说,慢点说,到底出什么事了? |
[49:52] | -Just stay on the phone. -Kale? | 你别挂,凯尔? |
[49:54] | Okay, just stay on the phone. | 你别挂 |
[49:59] | Ae you seeing something? | 你看见什么了? |
[50:06] | Kale, what is happening? | 凯尔,出什么事了? |
[50:11] | Talk to me, man. | 说话呀,哥们 |
[50:14] | It’s the redhead. She’s leaving the house. | 是那个红头发,她离开了 |
[50:17] | You ae seiously losing it, you know that? | 知道吗?你真是走火入魔了 |
[50:20] | You gotta stop this, all ight, Kale? | 别再这么干了,好吗?凯尔? |
[50:24] | Kale? | 凯尔? |
[51:07] | -No! -No, no, no! Whoa. | 不!别,别,别! |
[51:09] | Whoa. Just take it easy. | 哇,别激动 |
[51:12] | Easy. Slow down. | 好了,别激动 |
[51:15] | I’m Robert Turner. I’m your neighbor. I just live behind you… | 我叫罗伯特・特纳,是你的邻居 我就住在你家后面… |
[51:17] | Yeah, I know who you are! What are you doing in my house? | 我知道你是谁!你在我家干什么? |
[51:20] | -Well, I… -Morning, honey! | 唔,我…早啊,宝贝! |
[51:23] | I think I startled him. | 我想我是把他吓着了 |
[51:24] | I ran into Robert at the grocery store. I had a flat tire when I came out. | 我是在杂货店遇到罗伯特的 出来的时候有个轮胎瘪了 |
[51:29] | We tried to change it, but that adaptor thingamajiggy… | 我们想换了它 可是那个转接器啥的… |
[51:32] | Yeah, my dad put those bolts on. | 对,那些螺栓是爸爸加上去的 |
[51:33] | Well, it did not work. Instead it stripped it. | 哦,那些东西没有用 反而把它刮坏了 |
[51:36] | -My fault. -No. | 是我的错,不 |
[51:38] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[51:41] | We had it towed to Frank’s. | 我们把车拖到弗兰克店里了 |
[51:43] | Oh, yeah? Thank God you were there, huh? | 哦,是吗? 真得感谢上帝,你当时在场 |
[51:46] | -To tow it to Frank’s. -Just glad I could help. | 把它拖到弗兰克店里了 我只是很高兴能帮上忙 |
[51:48] | Kale, would it kill you to use a bread knife? | 凯尔,你用面包刀会死吗? |
[51:50] | It’s a knife. What’s the difference? | 这把也是刀嘛,有什么区别? |
[51:51] | Well, the difference? About 60 bucks at Bed Bath. | 哦,区别吗?在百得巴斯商场里 大概差60块钱 |
[51:57] | Hey, you know, those things… | 嘿,知道吗,那种东西… |
[51:59] | I’ve always been curious about those things. | 我对那种东西总是很好奇 |
[52:01] | -Do you mind if I just take a look? -Yeah, I mind. | 你不介意让我看看吧?我很介意 |
[52:06] | -So what’d you do? -How do you like your coffee? | 那么,你是干了什么? 你觉得咖啡好喝吗? |
[52:08] | I popped my Spanish teacher. | 我揍了我的西班牙语老师 |
[52:16] | Shoot, I think I left the milk in the car. I’ll be right back. | 该死,我把牛奶忘在车里了 我马上回来 |
[52:32] | So, when you say that you | 刚才你说 |
[52:36] | -popped your teacher… -Yeah, I punched him in the face. | 你揍了老师… 对,我一拳打在他脸上 |
[52:42] | Listen, | 听我说 |
[52:44] | I get it. | 我能理解 |
[52:46] | I went to school. | 我也上过学 |
[52:50] | There are plenty of teachers I wanted to just kill. | 很多老师都是我想杀的 |
[52:57] | Kale, would you grab the sugar, please? | 凯尔,你把白糖拿来好吗? |
[53:04] | Here it is. | 在这儿 |
[53:06] | Can I pour you some milk? | 给你加点牛奶好吗? |
[53:11] | On the way back here, your mom was saying how much she likes eating out. | 回来的路上,你妈妈说 她以前特别喜欢出去吃饭 |
[53:14] | Was she? | 她是这样吗? |
[53:17] | I thought maybe we could do dinner and a movie sometime… | 也许我们什么时候可以去吃顿饭 再看场电影… |
[53:19] | -That’s not gonna happen. -I would like that. It’d be good. | 不会有这种事的 我很乐意,那太好了 |
[53:21] | For me. For me it’s not gonna happen. | 我是说我自己,我是去不了的 |
[53:23] | But I’m sure my mother would love to go, huh, Ma? | 不过我妈肯定很想去,对吗妈妈? |
[53:26] | -You’d love that. -Why don’t we sit down? | 你会很乐意的,我们还是坐下吧? |
[53:28] | Nice meeting you, Kale. | 认识你很高兴,凯尔 |
[53:34] | -He is something. -Yes, he really is something. | 他很不错,是啊,真的很不错 |
[53:39] | And so is your place. | 你的房子也是 |
[53:41] | That’s creepy. | 这可真讨厌 |
[53:43] | I said it, I told you. The guy’s a freak show, right? | 我跟你说过,那家伙是个变态 |
[53:45] | Did he genuinely mean it was nice meeting you, | 他是真心高兴和你认识 |
[53:47] | or was he sending you some kind of sinister message? | 还是在警告你别管闲事? |
[53:51] | -Are you playing with me? -A little. | 你在耍我吗?有点 |
[53:55] | -Did you even notice my hair? -Yeah, no, it’s nice. | 注意到我的头发了吗? 唔,没有,挺好看的 |
[53:58] | It’s real nice. Okay, there’s the Mustang. | 真的很好看 对,是这样,他有一辆野马 |
[54:00] | Then there’s the longhorn skull in his garage. | 他车库里有个长角野牛的头骨 |
[54:02] | And then there was the club girl. | 还有那个夜总会里的女孩 |
[54:04] | Who looked freaked out, okay? She looked freaked out. | 她看起来是吓疯了,她是吓疯了 |
[54:06] | She was running around half-naked in his living room. | 她半裸着身子在他的客厅里到处跑 |
[54:08] | Then he challenges me. He stares at me. | 然后他就来挑衅我,他直盯着我看 |
[54:10] | He shows up in my kitchen, hits on my mother. | 他出现在我家厨房里 还勾搭上我妈妈 |
[54:12] | -I mean… -Can you blame him? | 我是说…你能怨他吗? |
[54:14] | Your mom’s hot. | 你妈妈很性感 |
[54:17] | My mom’s hot. Can you be serious? | 我妈妈很性感 你说点正经的行不行? |
[54:19] | Did you consider whatever look that girl had | 你就没想过那姑娘的样子 |
[54:21] | might have been something else? | 可能是有别的原因? |
[54:24] | Maybe she likes being chased around half-naked. | 没准她就喜欢半裸着身子让人追 |
[54:30] | And that’s it? That’s what you’re leaving me with? | 就这样?你就丢给我这么一句话? |
[54:32] | I’m going to a party. | 我要去参加聚会了 |
[54:34] | -Whose? -Mine. | 谁的?我的 |
[54:36] | Yours? | 你的? |
[54:38] | You’re having a… I didn’t mean to say it like that. | 你要去…我不是这个意思 |
[54:40] | I just didn’t know you knew anyone. | 我只是不知道你还认识别人 |
[54:42] | I met this girl today, Minnie Tyco. | 我今天认识了一个女孩,明妮・泰克 |
[54:43] | Minnie… Yes, “Skinny Psycho.” Yeah, I had Spanish with her. | 明妮…啊,对“神经瘦猴” 我和她一起上过西班牙语课 |
[54:46] | She’s a lot of fun. | 她很有意思 |
[54:47] | I told her my parents were going out of town, and one thing led to another. | 我告诉她我父母今天到镇外去了 结果事情越闹越大 |
[54:50] | She called somebody, and then they called somebody, | 她约了几个人,那几个人又约了别人 |
[54:52] | -and now, everybody’s coming. -Yeah, no, I got it, I got it. | 现在大家都要来了 哦,我懂了,我懂了 |
[54:55] | So now you got the whole jock and bimbo population showing up? | 这么说镇上的狗男女都要去了? |
[54:58] | Well, that’ll be fun. | 哦,那可真有意思 |
[55:04] | So you’re really going through with this? | 你真的要把聚会办下去? |
[55:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[55:10] | All right, well, that’ll be fun. | 好的,对,那很好玩 |
[55:11] | I just didn’t think you would conform so fast but… | 我只是没想到你这么快就适应了… |
[55:16] | Try to keep those in your drawers tonight, will you? | 今天晚上把这些东西 锁在抽屉里,好吗? |
[55:41] | Wait, what was that? Oh, you think I’m watching you. | 等等,那是干什么? 哦,你以为我在看你 |
[55:45] | Well, I’m not. I’m not watching. I’m minding my own business. | 没有,我没在看 我在料理自己的事 |
[55:58] | Hey, how are you? | 嘿,你好吗? |
[56:09] | All right, that’s it. That’s it! | 好吧,够了!够了! |
[56:44] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天哪 |
[57:09] | -You don’t like Minnie Riperton? -Fire! | 你不喜欢蜜妮・莱普顿的歌?开火! |
[57:12] | I hit him, you guys! Go, you guys! Go, go, go, go! | 我打中他了,哥们!快跑! 快!快!快!快! |
[57:15] | I got you now, Greenwood! | 我看见你的球衣了! 格林伍德队的! |
[57:17] | -Oh, my God! Go! -You better not be listed! | 哦,天哪!快跑! 你最好没列在名单上! |
[57:24] | Big tactical error, my friend. Huge! | 我的朋友 您犯了很大的战术错误,很大! |
[57:33] | What the… | 怎么… |
[57:36] | What are you doing here? Huh? | 你在这里干什么? |
[57:39] | Oh! No! Wait. | 哦!别!等一下 |
[57:42] | What’s wrong? You don’t like my music? | 怎么了?你不喜欢我的音乐吗? |
[57:52] | -Oh, my God. -What? | 哦,老天,什么? |
[57:55] | Oh, shit. Hold on. | 该死,别跑 |
[57:57] | Back off, or I will throw this where you can’t follow. | 退后,要不然我就把它 扔到你去不了的地方 |
[57:59] | Okay, just relax, okay? That’s 60 gigs of my life. | 好,别激动,好吗? 那里面有60G呢,是我的命根子 |
[58:01] | Even better. | 那更好 |
[58:04] | -What are you doing? | -What are you doing? 你在干什么?你在干什么? |
[58:06] | I’m trying to enjoy my party. | 我在让客人高兴 |
[58:07] | -Oh, really? Okay. -Oh, no, wait. | 哦,真的?好啊 哦,不对,等一下 |
[58:09] | That’s wrong. According to you, I’m trying to conform. | 这么说不对 按你的说法,我是在适应环境 |
[58:12] | -Well, you could have fooled me. -What does that mean? | 哦,你大概是把我耍了 这话什么意思? |
[58:14] | I’m saying, if you’re trying to enjoy your party, enjoy your party. | 我是说,你要想让客人高兴 就让他们高兴吧 |
[58:17] | Don’t keep looking up at me, trying to get a rise out of me. It’s unnecessary. | 只是你别老朝我这里看 好像要故意惹毛我,这没必要 |
[58:20] | So, you were watching me. | 这么说你一直在盯着我 |
[58:22] | But for how long? Just tonight? | 盯了多久了?只有今晚吗? |
[58:25] | A week? Two weeks? Since I moved in? | 一星期?两星期? 从我搬进来开始? |
[58:29] | What have you been keeping tabs on, Kale? | 你一直在监视些什么,凯尔? |
[58:34] | What else have you seen? | 你还看见了什么? |
[58:36] | -What else have I seen? -Yeah. What else? | 我还看见了什么?对,还有什么? |
[58:42] | I’ve seen a lot. | 我看见很多 |
[58:44] | I mean, not like that. Not… I mean… | 我不是那个意思,不…我是说… |
[58:48] | For instance, I’ve seen that you’re | 比如说,我看见 |
[58:53] | maybe one of, I don’t know, three people in the world | 你也许属于这世界上 |
[58:55] | that likes pizza-flavored chips. | 三分之一喜欢匹萨味薯片的人 |
[58:58] | You’re also the only person I’ve ever seen that spends more time | 你还是我见过的人中间 |
[59:01] | on the roof of her house than in her actual house. | 唯一一个在屋顶上的时间 比在房间里的时间还长的 |
[59:04] | And what are you doing? You’re reading. | 你在干什么呢?你在看书 |
[59:07] | Books. You know, not US Weekly, or Seventeen or, you know… | 是书,不是《美国周刊》 也不是《青春一族》 |
[59:11] | But you’re reading substantial books. | 你看的是有真正价值的书 |
[59:14] | You also do this… | 你还会做一件事… |
[59:17] | You do this thing where, it’s like an OCD thing, but it’s not. It’s… | 你做的这件事 有点像强迫症发作,但其实不是 |
[59:21] | Whenever you’re leaving your room, you grab the doorknob, and you turn, | 每次你离开房间 抓住门把手的时候,你都会回头 |
[59:25] | you’re getting ready to leave, but you don’t, you stop, | 你已经准备要走了 但是你不走,你会停下来 |
[59:27] | and you back up, and you turn to the mirror, and you stare at yourself. | 你会走回去,面朝镜子,盯着自己看 |
[59:31] | But it’s not like a, you know, “I’m so hot,” type of stare. | 不过你知道,你这么看自己的意思 不是“我好漂亮” |
[59:35] | You know, it’s more like, | 你这么干的意思更像是 |
[59:38] | “Who am I, really?” | “我到底是谁?” |
[59:41] | And to ask yourself that, I mean, that’s… | 你是在问自己,我觉得… |
[59:47] | That’s so cool. | 真酷 |
[59:53] | Also, you look out the window all the time, like I do, | 你还像我一样,老是看着窗外 |
[59:55] | only you’re looking at the world, you know. | 只不过你看的是世界 |
[1:00:00] | Trying to figure it out. Trying to understand the world. | 你想要弄明白,想要理解这个世界 |
[1:00:03] | Trying to figure out why it’s not in order, like your books. | 想明白 为什么它不像你的书那样有条理 |
[1:00:17] | I’m only looking at you. | 而我只是在看你 |
[1:00:26] | That’s either the creepiest | 这要吗是我听过的最恶心的事 |
[1:00:31] | or the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard. | 要吗就是最温馨的事 |
[1:00:55] | Remember the other night? When we talked about my issues? | 还记得那天晚上吗? 我们谈到我的问题 |
[1:01:00] | -You said you didn’t have issues. -Did I? | 你说你没有问题,我说了吗? |
[1:01:04] | That was bullshit. I got a million issues. | 那是骗人的,我的问题都堆成山了 |
[1:01:12] | For a guy who killed his teacher? | 一个杀了自己老师的人? |
[1:01:16] | I didn’t kill my teacher. | 我没杀过老师 |
[1:01:29] | What? | 怎么? |
[1:01:39] | -Holy shit. -What? | 老天爷,怎么了? |
[1:01:47] | What’s in the bag? | 袋子里是什么? |
[1:01:49] | -Oh, my God. -What? | 哦,天哪,什么? |
[1:01:53] | -What’d you see? -Red smears. | 你看见什么了?红色的污迹 |
[1:01:58] | -Blood? -What should we do? | 血迹?我们该怎么办? |
[1:02:04] | I can’t believe you want me to beak into this guy’s ca. | 真想不到,你要我撬这家伙的车 |
[1:02:07] | We need to see what’s in the blue bag. | 我们要知道那个蓝色袋子里是什么 |
[1:02:08] | So, get in the car and get the garage door opener, all right? | 所以你要到他车里 把车库门遥控器拿出来,明白吗? |
[1:02:10] | Ae you sue I’m still in the clea? | 你肯定我现在没危险? |
[1:02:13] | Ashley, where’s Turner now? | 阿什莉,特纳现在在哪? |
[1:02:14] | He’s shovel shopping. | 他在买铁锹 |
[1:02:22] | Visual coming your way. | 给你看照片 |
[1:02:25] | Ae you sue I’m clea? | 你肯定我没危险? |
[1:02:28] | Yeah, you’re golden, man. He’s still in the store. | 对,你安全着呢,他还在商店里 |
[1:02:30] | Okay, hee we go. | 好,咱们干吧 |
[1:02:46] | -Well, that’s pretty cool. -What ae you talking about? | 哦,这可真酷,你说什么? |
[1:02:48] | Ashley’s got, like, a live feed going here. | 阿什莉正在给我们实况转播呢 |
[1:03:01] | This is a lot hade than it looks on the Intenet. | 这比网上看到的难多了 |
[1:03:03] | You’re doing great, man. You’re doing great. | 你干得很棒,哥们,你干得很棒 |
[1:03:25] | Ashley! | 阿什莉! |
[1:03:27] | -Hi! -Hi, Skinny Minnie. | 嗨!嗨,神经…明妮 |
[1:03:34] | Where did you hear that name? | 你从哪儿知道这绰号的? |
[1:03:36] | -Hello? Ashley? Hello. Ashley. -Son of a bitch. I’m in. | 喂?阿什莉?喂,阿什莉 狗娘养的,老子进来了 |
[1:03:40] | There you go! Nice. All right, start looking around. | 去吧!干得好,现在开始找 |
[1:03:42] | -Okay. -Look under the seat, too. | 好的,座位底下也要看 |
[1:03:43] | In side compartments, glove box, the whole nine. | 边上的储物箱、手套箱,都要看 |
[1:03:45] | -It’s not hee, dawg. -Nothing? All right. | 这里没有,哥们,没有,好吧 |
[1:03:48] | All right, keep looking. Hold on. | 好吧,继续找,等一下 |
[1:03:51] | -Yes. -Kale, I lost Turner. | 喂,凯尔,我把特纳跟丢了 |
[1:03:53] | I ran into Skinny Psycho. | 我撞上神经瘦猴了 |
[1:03:55] | You lost… When is the last time you saw him? | 你跟丢了… 最后一次看到他是什么时候? |
[1:03:58] | I don’t know. About five minutes ago. His car’s gone. | 我不知道,大概五分钟前吧 他的车已经不在了 |
[1:04:00] | All right, hold on. | 好吧,你等着 |
[1:04:01] | -Okay. Ronnie. -Yo, yo, hee, I found his opene! | 喂,罗尼 喂,在这儿,我找到遥控器了! |
[1:04:03] | Okay, listen to me. Pop it open and give me the code, okay? | 好的,听我说 把它打开,告诉我密码,明白吗? |
[1:04:06] | Pop it open and give me the code right now. | 马上把它打开,告诉我密码 |
[1:04:07] | No, no, but it looks like | 不用了,我看 |
[1:04:08] | I can just open the gaage ight now. | 我现在就能把车库打开 |
[1:04:09] | No, Ronnie, don’t do that. Don’t do that, Ronnie. | 不,罗尼,别这么干 别这么干,罗尼 |
[1:04:11] | Just give me the code, okay? | 把密码给我就行,明白吗? |
[1:04:13] | -Why do you sound so agitated? -Okay, listen. | 你怎么慌里慌张的?听我说 |
[1:04:15] | Ashley just lost Turner, who’s coming home right now. | 阿什莉刚才把特纳跟丢了 他就要回家了 |
[1:04:17] | That’s why I’m agitated. I need you to read me the code. Okay? | 所以我才慌张 我要你把密码告诉我,明白吗? |
[1:04:20] | -So, pop it open and give it to me. -What? Oh, no, no, no. | 把它打开,把密码告诉我 什么,不,不,不 |
[1:04:22] | Opeation Stupid is officially ove. | 傻B行动正式结束了 |
[1:04:23] | No! Ronald, no! Listen to me. | 别!罗纳德,别这样,听我说 |
[1:04:25] | Stop right there, turn around and give me the code. | 别走,回去,把密码告诉我 |
[1:04:27] | Pop it open and give me the code! You’re right there! | 把它打开,把密码告诉我! 你伸手就能拿到! |
[1:04:30] | Pop it open and go. Pop it open and give it to me, Ronald. | 把它打开,快点 告诉我密码,罗纳德 |
[1:04:33] | I can’t get this… I can’t… It’s not opening, okay? | 我弄不了…不行…它不肯开啊 |
[1:04:36] | Okay, keep trying. Hold on. Hello? | 接着试,你先等会儿,喂? |
[1:04:38] | Kale, you’ve gotta get Ronnie out of there. Now! | 凯尔,马上叫罗尼离开那里,快! |
[1:04:40] | Yeah, I know, I know. He’s got the code. | 好的,我知道 我知道,他拿到密码了 |
[1:04:41] | He’s giving it to me right now. | 他正要给我呢 |
[1:04:42] | Well, tell him to hurry. Shit! | 那就叫他快一点,该死! |
[1:04:45] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的,好的 |
[1:04:46] | Hello? Ronald, go. | 喂?罗纳德,说吧 |
[1:04:47] | Ae you eady? It’s one down. | 你准备好了?一、下 |
[1:04:50] | Miss Carlson. | 卡尔森小姐 |
[1:04:53] | Kale. | 凯尔 |
[1:04:55] | Thee up, fou up. No, no, no. Sory, I scewed that. | 三、上,四、上,不对,不对 不好意思,我看错了 |
[1:04:58] | Okay. Up? | 是上吗? |
[1:04:59] | Fou down. | 四、下 |
[1:05:00] | Kale? | 凯尔? |
[1:05:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:05:06] | I’m Robert Turner. | 我叫罗伯特・特纳 |
[1:05:09] | I live behind you. | 我住在你家后面 |
[1:05:11] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,对的 |
[1:05:23] | Would you mind? | 你不介意吧? |
[1:05:25] | It’s just a little rude. | 稍微有点粗鲁 |
[1:05:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:05:32] | Well, I’m officially welcoming you to the neighborhood. | 唔,我是在正式欢迎你做我的邻居 |
[1:05:40] | I know that you’ve been following me. | 我知道你跟了我很久 |
[1:05:43] | Don’t. No, don’t. | 别这样,别这样 |
[1:05:46] | Don’t deny it. | 别不承认 |
[1:05:50] | I’m not upset. And, quite frankly, I don’t even want to know why. | 我没有生气,说实话 我甚至不想知道原因 |
[1:05:58] | I just would like you to know that | 我只是希望你明白 |
[1:06:02] | I’m a little on the shy side. | 我这个人有点怕生 |
[1:06:05] | So, short of all this sneaking around | 所以,作为一个上了点年纪的人 |
[1:06:09] | in some kind of hip, new-aged way | 我不得不告诉你 |
[1:06:13] | of coming on to a somewhat older man, | 与其让我接受 |
[1:06:20] | I really feel obliged to tell you | 这种有点时髦、新潮的盯梢勾当 |
[1:06:23] | that I rather enjoy my privacy. | 我宁可保护好自己的隐私 |
[1:06:30] | You see, the world is… It’s in a heightened state of paranoia. | 你看,这个社会… 正处于猜忌盛行的氛围中 |
[1:06:37] | And I tend to think that someone as intelligent | 而我倾向于认为 |
[1:06:40] | and attractive as you | 你这样聪明、有魅力的人 |
[1:06:45] | doesn’t need to be wasting her time stoking the fire. | 没必要浪费时间去玩火 |
[1:06:50] | I… | 我… |
[1:06:56] | So, now you know. | 那么,你也知道 |
[1:07:00] | You’re not the only one who’s watching. | 盯着别人的不是只有你一个 |
[1:07:12] | So, feel free to pass that along if you’d like. | 所以,要是你乐意 尽可以把这话传达给其他人 |
[1:07:19] | Cool? | 好吗? |
[1:07:22] | Are we cool? | 我们说好了? |
[1:07:23] | Cool. Cool. | 好,好 |
[1:07:25] | Cool. | 好 |
[1:07:35] | All right. That’s it. Give me the phone. I’m calling the cops. | 好吧,这就够了 给我电话,我要叫警察 |
[1:07:38] | Wait. He didn’t do anything. | 等一下,他什么也没做 |
[1:07:40] | All he said was that he liked his privacy. | 他只说自己喜欢保护好隐私 |
[1:07:42] | But think about that. Why does he want his privacy? | 可是你想想 为什么他这么在乎自己的隐私? |
[1:07:44] | I mean, he’s hiding something. We know that. | 我是说,他肯定有见不得人的事 我们都知道 |
[1:07:46] | -Yeah, definitely. -Right? | 对,绝对有,对吧? |
[1:07:47] | And he knows that we know that. He knows that. | 他也知道我们知道这一点,他知道 |
[1:07:49] | And regardless of if he had a bad day or a good… It doesn’t matter. | 不管他今天心情好不好…那没关系 |
[1:07:53] | He scared the hell out of you. That’s a grown man. | 他把你吓坏了,他可是成年人啊 |
[1:07:55] | Look, Kale, he freaked me out, but he’s right. | 凯尔,听我说 他是把我吓坏了,可是他说的对 |
[1:07:58] | We’re the ones spying. | 我们是在偷窥人家 |
[1:07:59] | Oh, man, she’s got that Stockholm thing. | 哦,哥们 她得了斯德哥尔摩综合症 |
[1:08:02] | You know, where the hostage falls for the hostage taker. | 就是人质反而替绑匪说话的那种病 |
[1:08:05] | -Where do you get this stuff? -I read a lot. | 你从哪儿知道这种东西的? 我看过很多书 |
[1:08:08] | Okay. I got a… How is that a nice or charming guy? | 好,我明白了… 那个家伙很有魅力吗? |
[1:08:11] | -I didn’t say that. -No, okay, Ash, what you said was… | 我没这么说 对,没有,阿什莉,你说的是… |
[1:08:13] | You said, “He broke into my car, but he did it in a nice way.” | 你说:“他闯进我车里 但他是文明地闯来的” |
[1:08:16] | -Maybe I’m not understanding. -Okay, you know what? | 也许我没听懂,好了,这样吧? |
[1:08:19] | -Can we just… -Drop this? | 我们是不是该…停手? |
[1:08:22] | This is obviously not a cute little game anymore. | 很明显 这已经不是什么好玩的游戏了 |
[1:08:25] | This has gone way too far. | 我们已经做得太过火了 |
[1:08:30] | Hi. No, I’m not over here. | 嗨,不,我不在 |
[1:08:36] | Okay, I’m coming. | 好的,我这就过来 |
[1:08:41] | Parents’ anniversary, amazingly enough. | 爸妈的结婚纪念日,真想不到 |
[1:08:46] | Just drop this, okay? | 别干了,好吗? |
[1:08:48] | I’ll call you later. | 回头我给你打电话 |
[1:09:11] | This is Ronnie. Make it good. | 我是罗尼,说点好消息 |
[1:09:13] | Ronnie, I did some research on Turner’s house, okay? | 罗尼,我研究了一下特纳的房子 |
[1:09:15] | I’m looking at the blueprints, and it says that when this house was first built, | 我正在看设计图 从图上看,这房子刚造好的时候 |
[1:09:18] | this main house and the garage weren’t connected. | 主楼和车库不是连着的 |
[1:09:21] | And now there’s this whole middle piece. | 现在它们中间又多了一段夹层 |
[1:09:22] | That middle piece wasn’t there. I mean, what would he need that for? | 中间这段本来是没有的 我是说,为什么他要加这段? |
[1:09:25] | I’m just thinking out loud. Call me back. | 我这在琢磨这事,给我回电 |
[1:10:06] | -Who is it? -It’s Ronnie, man! Come on! | 谁啊?我是罗尼!快开门! |
[1:10:09] | -Did you get my message? -What? No, listen. | 你收到我的留言了? 什么?不对,听我说 |
[1:10:11] | -I dropped my phone in his car! -Wait, wait, wait. | 我把手机掉在他车里了! 等一下,等一下 |
[1:10:14] | -Wait. -I went home, it wasn’t in my pockets. | 等一下,我回家一看,不在我口袋里 |
[1:10:15] | I must have put it down when I was putting the thing back on. | 肯定是我把东西放回去的时候掉的 |
[1:10:17] | -Okay, okay, stop. -I don’t want to… | 好的,好的,别说了,我不想… |
[1:10:18] | Are you understanding what I’m saying? | 你听懂我在说什么吗? |
[1:10:19] | Okay, look! We’re gonna get your phone, okay? | 好的,听我说! 我们会把手机拿回来的,好吗? |
[1:10:21] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. We’re gonna get your phone. | 这么办,我们拿回你的手机 |
[1:10:23] | But I need you to do one more thing for me. | 不过你要再替我办一件事 |
[1:10:28] | -Yeah. Okay. Okay. -You there? | 好,好的,你到了吗? |
[1:10:33] | How am I looking? Can you see this? | 我看起来怎样?你能看见这个吗? |
[1:10:35] | Yeah, you’re good. I see you. | 对,你很好,我看见你了 |
[1:10:36] | Okay, how does it look ove thee? Am I… Is anything moving? | 好,你从那边看 情况怎样?有动静吗? |
[1:10:41] | How am I looking? | 你看我怎样? |
[1:10:43] | -Yeah, you’re good to go. -Okay. | 行,你可以过去了,好 |
[1:10:56] | There you go. There you go. | 去吧,去吧 |
[1:11:01] | Wait, is this… You still got a signal? | 等等,这个…你还收得到信号吗? |
[1:11:04] | Yeah, no, I see you, I see you. Do it from around the corner. | 可以,我看见你了,看见你了 在转角那里开门 |
[1:11:10] | There you go. | 去吧 |
[1:11:14] | Ae you sue I’m still clea? | 你肯定我还安全? |
[1:11:16] | No movement. You’re fine. | 没有动静,没问题 |
[1:11:24] | Oh, God. I made a lot of noise. Did you see anything? | 哦,天哪,我弄出好大声响 你看见什么没有? |
[1:11:27] | You’re good. | 你没事 |
[1:11:30] | Oh, man, it eeks in hee. | 哦,这里可真臭啊 |
[1:11:32] | -What’s it smell like? -Like the copse of a otting hottie. | 是什么味道?就像死尸腐烂的味道 |
[1:11:36] | Okay, yes, the door’s unlocked. | 好,车门没锁 |
[1:11:41] | I’m not seeing it, man. It’s not in hee. | 我没看见手机,不在这里 |
[1:11:44] | Just keep looking. It’s there. Just calm down. | 接着找,就在里面,镇静点 |
[1:11:45] | Just be patient, you’ll find it. | 耐心找,你会找到的 |
[1:11:47] | Oh, God, yes. Okay, I got it. I got it. | 哦,天哪,找到了,我找到了 |
[1:11:50] | -Oh, thank you, thank you. -There you go. | 哦,谢天谢地,找到就好 |
[1:11:52] | Okay. Okay. Now listen. | 好了,现在听我说 |
[1:11:54] | -You gotta find the bag. -Okay. All ight. Okay. | 你要找到那个袋子,好吧,好 |
[1:11:58] | I don’t see it. Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 我没看见袋子,等一下,等一下 |
[1:12:01] | I see it, I see it. Do you see this? | 我看见了 我看见了,你看见没有? |
[1:12:05] | There it is. Good job. Good job. | 就是它,干得好,干得好 |
[1:12:08] | -Okay. -All ight, okay, okay. | 好的,好,好 |
[1:12:10] | I just gotta put the camea down fo a second. | 我要先把摄像机放下 |
[1:12:15] | Oh, yeah. This is definitely the souce of the stink. | 哦,对 臭味绝对是从这里发出来的 |
[1:12:19] | Bo, I don’t want to do this anymoe. I want to come home. | 哥们,我不想再干了,我要回家 |
[1:12:22] | Just stay calm. Stay calm. I need you to look in the bag. | 你镇定点,镇定点 我要你看看袋子里面 |
[1:12:25] | God, thee’s a lot of blood. | 天哪,有好多血 |
[1:12:30] | -Wait a minute, I think that’s hai. -Okay. | 等一下,我想那是头发,好的 |
[1:12:34] | Oh, Jesus, this is nasty. | 哦,天哪,真恶心 |
[1:12:38] | Oh, God. This is sticky. | 天哪,粘乎乎的 |
[1:12:42] | Ronnie, the camera’s sliding. Ronnie. Shit. | 罗尼,摄像机要掉下去了 罗尼,操 |
[1:12:49] | Well, that was close. | 哦,好险 |
[1:12:52] | Good save. | 接得好 |
[1:12:53] | Okay, I got it. Jesus. How am I looking? | 好,我放好了,你看我怎样? |
[1:12:58] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[1:13:00] | What the… | 怎么… |
[1:13:04] | Ronnie? Did you just close the door? | 罗尼?刚才你关门了吗? |
[1:13:08] | I think thee’s someone in the gaage. | 我想车库里有人 |
[1:13:11] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:13:16] | Ronnie. | 罗尼 |
[1:13:20] | Oh, shit, he’s in the house. | 哦,我操,他在屋里 |
[1:13:32] | Oh, shit! | 哦,操! |
[1:13:34] | Ronnie? | 罗尼? |
[1:13:44] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[1:14:05] | Ronnie! | 罗尼! |
[1:14:09] | Ronnie! | 罗尼! |
[1:14:13] | Open the door! | 开门啊! |
[1:14:44] | Officer! Officer! | 警官!警官! |
[1:14:45] | -Listen, my friend, has been kidnapped! -Drop the bat now! | 听我说,我朋友被劫持了! 马上把球棒扔掉! |
[1:14:47] | -Down on the ground! -Okay. Okay. | 跪在地上!好的,好的 |
[1:14:48] | Drop it. Now! Clear the bat. | 快扔掉!把球棒踢远点 |
[1:14:51] | The only reason I came here is my friend is in the house. | 我来这里 只是因为我朋友在这房子里 |
[1:14:53] | He’s kidnapped by the owner of the house who’s trying to kill him. | 他被这家的主人劫持了,那人想杀他 |
[1:14:56] | -No, come on, man! -He’s claiming a possible 10-31 . | 不,帮帮忙,老兄! 他可能正在侵犯民宅 |
[1:14:58] | -It’s open. -It was open when I got here! | 门开着,我来的时候门就是开的! |
[1:15:00] | -Breaking and entering. -Bullshit! | 破门而入,放屁! |
[1:15:03] | -Mr. Turner? -Yes, I am. Can I help you? | 特纳先生?对,我是,要帮忙吗? |
[1:15:06] | Sorry to wake you, sir, | 对不起,吵醒你了 |
[1:15:07] | but the kid here is claiming that his friend is in your house. | 这个孩子说他朋友在你家里 |
[1:15:10] | Do you know anything about that? | 你知道有这回事吗? |
[1:15:14] | No, I certainly don’t. | 不,当然不知道 |
[1:15:15] | You lying son of a bitch, he’s in your… | 婊子养的,你在撒谎,他在的… |
[1:15:16] | -That’s it, come on. -He’s in the house. | 行了,来吧,他就在这房子里 |
[1:15:18] | -Come on, here we go. -Okay, look. | 够了,咱们走吧,听我说 |
[1:15:19] | He didn’t just wake up five minutes ago. | 他不是五分钟前刚醒的 |
[1:15:20] | The man has been kidnapping and killing people. | 这个人一直在干绑架和杀人的勾当 |
[1:15:22] | Okay? There’s a body in a blue bag in his garage! | 明白吗?他车库里有个蓝色的袋子 里面就是尸体! |
[1:15:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:15:29] | Sir, when we got here, the door was open. | 先生,我们来的时候,这门已经开了 |
[1:15:32] | Well, how would he get the door open? | 哦,他是怎么把门弄开的? |
[1:15:34] | I’m not sure, sir. I don’t see any signs of breaking and entering. | 我说不准,先生,我没看见 破门而入的痕迹 |
[1:15:36] | Just keep him here for a second. | 你先看着他 |
[1:15:39] | Yeah, he lives with his mother. They live back here. | 对,他和他母亲一起住 他们住在这后面 |
[1:15:42] | Just give me a second, sir. | 稍等一下,先生 |
[1:15:45] | Something doesn’t feel right. Let’s just check it out. Just take a second. | 有些不对劲 咱们进去查一查,一会儿就好 |
[1:15:48] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧,咱们走 |
[1:15:54] | Sir, do you mind if we take a look inside? | 先生 我们进去看一下你不介意吧? |
[1:15:56] | Not at all. You be my guest. | 一点也不,非常欢迎 |
[1:15:58] | -He was stealing? -Yeah, I think so. | 他在偷东西?对,我想是的 |
[1:16:00] | I’m not quite sure, but he did something. | 我说不准,不过他肯定干了什么 |
[1:16:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:17:01] | I hit it the other night. | 是那天晚上我撞上的 |
[1:17:04] | I thought I could save a few steps and get it off the road myself. | 我觉得自己处理掉它 可以帮别人省点事 |
[1:17:08] | I was hoping to bury it sooner, but it’s been a hell of a week. | 我本来希望能尽快埋掉它 可是这个星期忙得要死 |
[1:17:11] | But you found time to fix your fender, though, right? | 可是你倒有时间把挡泥板修好? |
[1:17:14] | Well, that car is a classic. | 哦,那辆车是经典老车 |
[1:17:16] | I had to get it out of storage for the auto show. | 为了参加车展 我必须把它从储藏室里拉出来 |
[1:17:17] | I needed it in pristine condition. | 我需要让它保持原始状态 |
[1:17:20] | -The auto show? -That’s right. | 车展?没错 |
[1:17:21] | The auto show. Big car fan, huh? | 车展,你是车迷,唔? |
[1:17:23] | -All right, that’s it. -The auto show. | 没错,是这样,车展 |
[1:17:25] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[1:17:26] | -What about my friend then, huh? -All right, all right. | 那我的朋友呢?好了,好了 |
[1:17:28] | -Where’s my friend then, huh? -Let’s go. Come on. | 我的朋友又在哪里? 咱们走吧,快点 |
[1:17:31] | Auto show! | 车展! |
[1:17:34] | It was his second violation, Mrs. Brecht. He’s due in court at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow. | 这是他第二次违例,布莱希特太太 他应该在明早9:00到法院 |
[1:17:38] | Can he press charges? | 他可以起诉我儿子吗? |
[1:17:39] | Well, your son was in his house, Mrs. Brecht, | 你儿子当时在他家里,布莱希特太太 |
[1:17:42] | and so, yes, Mr. Turner can file charges if he chooses. | 所以 如果特纳先生愿意,他可以起诉 |
[1:17:45] | -Thank you. -Good night. | 谢谢,晚安 |
[1:17:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:17:57] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[1:17:58] | I can’t believe you’re actually buying this guy’s bullshit. | 我不敢相信你真的会听这家伙放屁 |
[1:18:00] | -What? After what you just pulled? -It’s bullshit, Mom. | 什么?你闯了大祸还要这么说? 那都是胡说八道,妈妈 |
[1:18:02] | And everything that’s happened this past year, | 想想一年来发生的事 |
[1:18:04] | it’s a miracle they didn’t just take you away. | 他们没把你带走真是奇迹 |
[1:18:08] | -I have to go talk to him. -What are you talking about? Now? | 我得去和他谈谈 你说什么?现在? |
[1:18:11] | -He could press charges, Kale. -Now? | 他可以起诉的,凯尔,现在? |
[1:18:12] | -I don’t care if he’s gonna press… -Sit down! | 我才不在乎他要不要…坐下! |
[1:18:16] | I care. | 我在乎 |
[1:18:21] | You are breaking my heart, Kale. | 你让我把心都操碎了,凯尔 |
[1:18:50] | Oh, shit. What the hell are you doing, Ma? | 我操,妈妈你在干什么? |
[1:18:52] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[1:19:00] | Ronnie? Ronnie. | 罗尼?罗尼 看看你的电视 |
[1:19:07] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[1:19:17] | Piece of shit. | 混账 |
[1:19:49] | Ronnie. | 罗尼 |
[1:19:56] | -Yo, don’t kill me. -You motherfuck. | 别杀我,你他妈的 |
[1:19:58] | -Don’t kill me. Hey… -Are you serious? | 别杀我,嘿…你是认真的吗? |
[1:20:00] | Do you have any idea what I’ve just been through? | 你知道我刚才受了什么罪吗? |
[1:20:02] | Hey! Come on! | 嘿!别这样! |
[1:20:04] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了呢 |
[1:20:06] | Dude, did you want me to go up to the cops and be like, | 兄弟,你真想让我 在警察面前站出来吗? |
[1:20:08] | “Oh, hey, you know what, Officer? He’s right. I was in his house. | “哦,嘿,警官,知道吗? 他说得对,我是在他家里” |
[1:20:11] | “I went in there to get the phone out of the car | “我到他家 是为了把车里的手机拿出来” |
[1:20:13] | “that I broke into earlier today.” | “因为今天早上我撬了他的车” |
[1:20:15] | Look, all I could think of was, “I don’t want to go to jail. | 拜托,我能想到的只有一件事 “我不想坐牢” |
[1:20:17] | “Hide. Hide.” And I went into the closet, and… | “躲起来,躲起来” 所以我就躲进壁橱,然后… |
[1:20:19] | Okay. All right, okay, okay, that was a bad joke. | 好吧,好吧,刚才这个玩笑很烂 |
[1:20:22] | -I just wasn’t thinking straight, okay? -I get it. I get it. | 我不该动这种歪脑筋,好吗? 我明白,我明白 |
[1:20:23] | -Please, please. I’m so… -Yeah. | 求你了,求你了,我很抱歉,好 |
[1:20:25] | -Yeah? -Oh, God. You bastard. | 好吗?你这混账 |
[1:20:29] | God. You bastard. | 你这混账 |
[1:20:32] | -Hey, so what was in the bag? -It was a dead deer. | 那个袋子里到底是什么?是头死鹿 |
[1:20:36] | -Naturally. -Yeah. | 很正常,对 |
[1:20:40] | Yo, what is your mom doing over there? | 喂,你妈妈在那里干什么? |
[1:20:42] | She’s keeping me out of jail. | 她在想办法不让我坐牢 |
[1:20:46] | Oh, wait. You know what? Then before they confiscate this evidence, | 哦,对了 趁他们还没把它当证据没收 |
[1:20:48] | you should come over here and peep this. | 你该过来看看 |
[1:20:50] | I’m serious, man. I got my whole great escape on video. | 我是认真的,哥们 我把我的大逃亡经过都拍下来了 |
[1:20:53] | I hope this works. I dropped it. Here we are. | 希望它没坏,我摔过一次,好了 |
[1:20:57] | You know what? I was in your closet for, like, two weeks. | 知道吗? 我在壁橱里好像躲了两个星期 |
[1:20:59] | I gotta take a piss. Check this out. | 我得去撒泡尿,你看看吧 |
[1:21:01] | -Oh, no. -Yo, it’s genius. | 哦,不,这真是天才 |
[1:21:03] | Ronnie? Did you just close the doo? | 罗尼?刚才你关门了吗? |
[1:21:05] | I think thee’s someone in the gaage. | 我想车库里有人 |
[1:21:08] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:21:20] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[1:21:34] | Yeah, but it’s just been really hard on him. | 是啊,不过这对他来说打击太大了 |
[1:21:37] | He still blames himself. | 他还在责怪自己 |
[1:21:41] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[1:21:43] | I know feelings like that, they don’t… You know, they don’t just go away. | 我知道这种感受 它们不会就这么消失的 |
[1:22:07] | Thank you so much. You’ve just been so great about all this. | 太谢谢你了,你真是太好了 |
[1:22:12] | Well, it’s been my pleasure. | 哦,我很乐意这样 |
[1:22:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:21] | -Good night. -Okay. | 晚安,好 |
[1:22:32] | Ronnie! | 罗尼! |
[1:22:35] | Ronnie, get up here! Ronnie! She’s on the tape! | 罗尼,快上来!罗尼! 录像带上有她! |
[1:22:40] | Ronnie! | 罗尼! |
[1:22:42] | The club girl, she’s dead! | 那个夜总会的女孩,她死了! |
[1:22:45] | Ronnie! | 罗尼! |
[1:24:20] | So, he got her on tape? | 这么说,你拍到她了? |
[1:24:26] | I really didn’t want this. | 我真的不希望这样 |
[1:24:30] | All I wanted | 我只求 |
[1:24:33] | was to live in peace, | 平平静静地生活 |
[1:24:36] | which is why we gotta keep the spotlight on you. | 所以我们要让你成为焦点 |
[1:24:40] | You’ve done most of the work already. | 你已经把大多数工作干掉了 |
[1:24:43] | You are the troubled neighborhood boy who cried wolf. | 你是邻居家的麻烦孩子 曾经喊过狼来了 |
[1:24:50] | But now, | 可是这一次 |
[1:24:55] | you are really going to snap. | 你真的要崩溃了 |
[1:25:03] | First, you killed your buddy, | 首先,你杀了你朋友 |
[1:25:07] | because he was calling your girlfriend behind your back. | 因为他背着你和你女朋友约会 |
[1:25:11] | And now we gotta bring your mom over here | 现在我们要把你妈妈带过来 |
[1:25:18] | so you can slit her throat, | 让你割断她的喉咙 |
[1:25:21] | because she just wouldn’t stop blaming you | 因为她总是不停地责怪你 |
[1:25:25] | for killing your dad. | 害死了你爸爸 |
[1:25:34] | So, it sounds good? | 听起来不错吧? |
[1:25:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:25:41] | Pen and paper. | 笔和纸 |
[1:25:49] | Write this down. | 写下来 |
[1:25:54] | “Dear Ashley, | 亲爱的阿什莉 |
[1:25:57] | -“I killed Ronnie…” -Kale? | 我杀了罗尼…凯尔? |
[1:26:03] | Kale! | 凯尔! |
[1:26:05] | My God. Kale! | 天哪,凯尔! |
[1:26:22] | Kale! | 凯尔! |
[1:26:25] | Shut the door. Shut the door. Oh, God. | 锁上门,锁上门,天 |
[1:26:29] | Grab the phone. | 拿手机 |
[1:26:32] | The scissors! Here, scissors. | 剪刀!剪刀 |
[1:26:46] | -Come on, 91 1 . -Phone is dead. | 快接啊,911,手机坏了 |
[1:26:50] | Where is your mom? | 你妈妈在哪儿? |
[1:26:52] | Turner’s house. Here, take that. | 特纳家里,拿着这个 |
[1:26:58] | All right, we’ve gotta get across the line. | 好,我们要冲过线 |
[1:27:02] | Get ready to run, okay? | 准备跑,好吗? |
[1:27:30] | Come on! Go! Jump! | 快!快跑!跳! |
[1:27:37] | -Kale! -Go! | 凯尔!快跑! |
[1:27:40] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:27:53] | I’ve gotta get my mom. Make sure the cops are coming, okay? | 我要去救我妈妈 你一定要让警察来,明白吗? |
[1:27:56] | -Yeah. -Okay? | 好,明白吗? |
[1:27:57] | -Go! -Okay. | 去吧!好 |
[1:27:58] | Go! | 去吧! |
[1:28:24] | Mom! | 妈! |
[1:28:29] | 13-Adam? 13-Adam-7 4, come in. | 13-A?13-A-74,请回答 |
[1:28:33] | 13-Adam-7 4. Go ahead. | 13-A-74,请讲 |
[1:28:35] | Yeah, I ealize you shift’s ove, but that kid just hopped the fence again. | 我知道你下班了 可是刚才那孩子又过线了 |
[1:28:39] | You still want fist dibs? | 你还是要优先处理吗? |
[1:28:42] | 13-Adam-7 4. Yeah. Yeah, I’ll take care of it. | 13-A-74,对,我会处理的 |
[1:28:47] | Roge that. Ove. | 明白了,完毕 |
[1:28:51] | Yeah, when I take care of it. | 对,等我要处理的时候再说 |
[1:28:57] | Mom? | 妈? |
[1:29:17] | Mom? | 妈? |
[1:29:54] | Mom? | 妈? |
[1:30:07] | Mom? | 妈? |
[1:30:20] | Shit. | 我操 |
[1:30:22] | Oh, God. | 哦,天哪 |
[1:30:24] | Oh, shit! | 哦,操! |
[1:30:38] | Mom? | 妈? |
[1:32:05] | It’s the club girl. | 是那个夜总会女孩 |
[1:32:09] | She never left. | 她根本没离开 |
[1:32:27] | Mr. Turner? | 特纳先生? |
[1:32:30] | Sir, are you here? Police! | 先生,你在吗?我是警察! |
[1:32:39] | Mom? | 妈? |
[1:33:07] | Mom? | 妈? |
[1:33:26] | Mom? | 妈? |
[1:33:41] | Dispatch, 13-Adam… | 调度,13-A… |
[1:34:35] | Mom? | 妈? |
[1:34:40] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:34:47] | Mom? Mom? | 妈?妈? |
[1:35:07] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 哦,天哪,哦,天哪 |
[1:35:09] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:35:11] | You’re okay, you’re okay. | 你没事的,你没事的 |
[1:35:18] | Here, I got you. | 好,我来帮你 |
[1:35:36] | You made me do this. | 你逼我这么做的 |
[1:36:48] | You know, | 要知道 |
[1:36:50] | I think you’re the first one to ever get | 我想你是第一个 |
[1:36:52] | one of these things taken off early for good behavior. | 因为表现良好而提前卸掉这些东西的 |
[1:36:56] | -Good behavior? -That’s what I’m calling it. | 表现良好?这是我的说法 |
[1:36:58] | You got a problem with it, call somebody who cares. | 你觉得有问题就去找有关部门 |
[1:37:00] | Good behavior. | 表现良好 |
[1:37:03] | You all set to pay the incarceration fee, Mrs. Brecht? | 你们可以交软禁监控费了 布莱希特太太? |
[1:37:07] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[1:37:09] | No, she’s not kidding. | 不,她没开玩笑 |
[1:37:11] | Today counts. | 今天也要计费 |
[1:37:13] | She’s not kidding. | 她没开玩笑 |
[1:37:14] | No. Look. | 没有,你瞧 |
[1:37:16] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:37:34] | So much for being spatially challenged. | 行动限制到此为止了 |
[1:37:37] | Does it scare you? | 你怕吗? |
[1:37:39] | Oh, yes. It terrifies me. | 哦,是的,把我吓坏了 |
[1:37:53] | So, what happens now? | 那么,现在该干什么? |
[1:37:57] | -Did you see that? -Hello? | 你看见没有?喂? |
[1:37:58] | Mrs. Greenwood, hi. This is Joe Smith from the satellite company. | 你好,格林伍德太太,我是 卫星公司的乔・史密斯 |
[1:38:01] | Well, we’re just calling to check up on our adult programming subscribers. | 我打电话来是为了核对一下 我们的成人节目订户 |
[1:38:04] | -What ae you talking about? -Skin flicks, ma’am. | 你在说什么?露点电影,太太 |
[1:38:06] | -That’s what the kids are calling ’em. -Excuse me? What? | 孩子们都是这么叫的 我没听清楚?你说什么? |
[1:38:09] | Well, we see that you’re currently accessing it, ma’am, as we speak. | 哦,我看见你们现在就在收看 太太,就在我们说话的时候 |
[1:38:13] | From receiver 3, second floor of your house. | 是你家二楼的三号接收器 |
[1:38:15] | -But that’s not possible. -I’m just doing my job. | 可是这不可能,我只是在做我的工作 |
[1:38:17] | -Okay. -Thanks fo you call. | 好的,谢谢你打电话来 |
[1:38:18] | Yes, ma’am. | 不客气,太太 |
[1:38:21] | What are you watching? What do you think you’re doing? | 你们在看什么? 你们以为自己在干啥? |
[1:38:25] | Nice. | 好啊 |
[1:38:27] | And I am calling your mother! | 我还要叫你妈妈来! |
[1:38:29] | -You feel better now? -Yeah. Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 现在你感觉好受了?是啊,是啊 |
[1:38:31] | -But that’s just the first strike, though. -Really? | 不过这只是第一次打击,真的? |
[1:38:33] | Well, yeah, it’s an ongoing offensive against neighborhood evil. | 真的,这是一场 针对邪恶邻居的大规模进攻 |
[1:38:36] | I’m very dedicated. | 我要全身心地投入 |
[1:38:38] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[1:38:57] | Soon to be the most popular video on YouTube. | 很快就会变成 YouTube上最热门的短片 |