时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I am going to tell you a story–a dark and disturbing story. | 让我来给你讲个故事 一个恐怖得让人不安的故事 |
[00:09] | Cue dark and disturbing music! | 来段恐怖而让人不安的音乐 |
[00:11] | The wheels on the bus go round and round | 公车的轮子转啊转 |
[00:13] | Different… kind of disturbing. | 另一种 不一样的不安 |
[00:17] | And in this story, a bad, bad thing happens. | 在这个故事里 发生了很不好很不好的事 |
[00:21] | And I’m talking butt-scooting- on-hot-asphalt bad! | 火烧眉毛的那种可怕 |
[00:26] | – I want a banana! – Uhh! | -我想要支香蕉 -呃 |
[00:28] | – Stop that! – I want pizza! | -别这样 -我想吃披萨 |
[00:30] | Tyler, scoot over! You’re in my space! | 泰勒 挪过去点 这是我的位置 |
[00:33] | I have nowhere to go but out. | 再挪我就挪下车了 |
[00:34] | Remember to tuck and roll. | 下去的时候注意安全 |
[00:38] | Can’t we just settle down | 我们就不能安静地 |
[00:40] | and play one of those fun car games | 玩一个汽车游戏 |
[00:42] | like “Who can be quiet the longest”? | 比如“我们都是木头人” |
[00:44] | I want to be quiet the longest! | 我想做最乖的木头人 |
[00:48] | – Jerk! – Troglodyte! | -混蛋 -类人猿 |
[00:50] | Ha! Joke’s on you! I don’t even know what that means! | 哈 开什么玩笑啊 听都听不懂你在说什么 |
[00:53] | – How about “Monkey-face chimp-boy”? – Hey! | -听得懂“你个大猩猩”吗 -嘿 |
[00:55] | I want a monkey-face chimp-boy! | 我想要个大猩猩 |
[00:57] | Can’t we ever do something as a family? | 我们就不能全家一起做点什么吗 |
[01:00] | We’re throwing trash as a family. | 我们是一起丢垃圾的一家人 |
[01:02] | Stop throwing trash! Bennett, back me up here. | 别乱丢垃圾了 班尼特 帮帮我 |
[01:06] | Bennett! | 班尼特 |
[01:10] | The kids are throwing trash! | 孩子们在乱丢垃圾啊 |
[01:12] | But were they interrupting Mahler? No. Someone else did that. | 但他们打断马勒的音乐了吗 没有 是其他人 |
[01:17] | Kids, throw some trash at your father. | 孩子们 朝老爸丢垃圾 |
[01:22] | No, no, no, this obviously is not the bad, bad thing. | 不不不 这明显不是那件很不好的坏事 |
[01:27] | Car full of trash? That’s a great thing if you’re a dog! | 如果你是条狗 满车垃圾就是件绝妙的事 |
[01:32] | Hey, look at me! I’m a stanwich! | 嘿 看看我 我是个斯坦明治 |
[01:46] | Dog With a Blog S01E03 Dog With a Hog | |
[01:58] | Okay, at some point someone is going to kill a mockingbird, right? | 好吧 到一定时候总得有人杀死一只知更鸟 对吧 |
[01:58] | (注:艾芙莉在看《杀死一只知更鸟》) | |
[02:04] | Because this trial is really dragging on. | 因为这个案子实在太费时间了 |
[02:09] | Don’t you want to fetch or something? | 你不想捡个球什么的吗 |
[02:11] | Hey, I can be interested in literature you know I’m not just a dumb– | 我对文学很有兴趣的 我又不是个傻 |
[02:17] | – Good. You’re here. – Lindsay, what’s wrong? | -太好了 你在这里 -怎么了 琳赛 |
[02:20] | Avery’s best friend lindsay. | 艾芙莉最好的朋友琳赛 |
[02:22] | Avery really didn’t have to ask what’s wrong– | 艾芙莉根本就不用问她怎么了 |
[02:24] | She’ll tell ya. | 反正琳赛会告诉她的 |
[02:26] | I have a terrible problem don’t know what to do about it. | 出了严重的问题 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[02:28] | But you’re a really good problem Solver so I thought I’d come to you. | 但你超能解决问题 所以我就来找你了 |
[02:30] | So come and deal with this problem solve! | 快来帮我解决吧 |
[02:31] | Slow down. You always do this to me. | 慢点 你老是这样 |
[02:32] | You start talking fast and I start talking fast, | 你说得越来越快害得我也越来越快 |
[02:34] | and you know we feel impressionable. | 你知道我们太容易被影响了 |
[02:35] | – And before you know it… – We both start talking fast. | -在你意识到 -我们俩已经越说越快了 |
[02:37] | And that’s why we’re such good friends! | 所以我们俩的关系才那么好啊 |
[02:39] | – I know! – I know! | -就是啊 -就是啊 |
[02:41] | Okay, so what’s the problem? | 好了 是什么事啊 |
[02:43] | The kid who normally wears the school mascot costume | 那个本来该穿学校吉祥物服装的孩子 |
[02:45] | can’t be here for the homecoming game. | 返校比赛那天来不了了 |
[02:46] | So I told Tiff and El and Layla, you know– | 然后我就告诉提芙 艾尔和莱拉 |
[02:49] | From the pep squad. | 啦啦队那些人 |
[02:50] | That I would be the mascot because I really want them to like me. | 我可以顶替他因为我希望她们喜欢我 |
[02:53] | Especially Tiff and Layla– El can be cut with that hair of hers… | 特别是提芙和莱拉 艾尔就算了 受不了她的头发 |
[02:56] | that crazy bling-dot-phone– | 和闪瞎眼的手机 |
[02:58] | I can’t wear this costume, Avery, | 我穿不了这个 艾芙莉 |
[03:00] | – I just can’t. – Well, why not? | -我就是穿不了 -为什么 |
[03:03] | Take a whiff. | 你自己闻闻 |
[03:05] | Aaaah! Why would you do that? | 啊 你干嘛让我闻啊 |
[03:07] | I thought we were friends! | 我们是朋友啊 |
[03:09] | What happened in this? | 这玩意儿怎么了 |
[03:11] | “B.O. Bob,” The kid who wears it, | “B・O・鲍勃” 这个男孩 |
[03:13] | wore it one too many times. | 穿它穿了太多次了 |
[03:15] | This smells like dirty sweat socks and arm pits. | 这闻起来像臭袜子或是谁的腋窝 |
[03:17] | I don’t see the problem. | 不是什么大事 |
[03:20] | That’s how “B.O. Bob” Got his name– | 所以他才叫“狐臭鲍勃” |
[03:20] | (注:B.O.=body odour狐臭) | |
[03:22] | Before this costume, he was just “Bob”– | 穿这服装之前 他只是鲍勃而已 |
[03:24] | Happy, popular bob. | 开心的受欢迎的那个鲍勃 |
[03:28] | Why can’t he wear it? Where is he? | 那他怎么不穿了 他哪儿去了 |
[03:31] | About six miles due east. | 他在我们正东方向六英里左右 |
[03:34] | Visiting his grandmother. | 看他奶奶呢 |
[03:35] | You have to help me find someone to be the terrier mascot. | 你得帮我找人扮猎狗吉祥物 |
[03:38] | Hey, I could be the mascot. | 嘿 我可以啊 |
[03:41] | I just don’t who I’m gonna get to wear this stinky dog costume. | 我找不到人来忍受这件熏人的服装 |
[03:44] | I don’t even need the costume. I was born to play this part! | 我连服装都不用 我“天生丽质”啊 |
[03:48] | Sure it’s typecasting, but I’m cool with it. | 不就是演我自己吗 我没问题 |
[03:51] | I promised the pep squad, | 我答应了她们的 |
[03:53] | and I really want those girls to like me. | 我真的希望她们能喜欢我 |
[03:55] | Look, it shouldn’t matter what those pep snobs think of you, Lindsay. | 琳赛 那些自以为是的啦啦队员怎么看你不重要 |
[03:59] | You’re a unique individual with | 你的独一无二的价值 |
[04:00] | value that has nothing to do with their approval. | 用不着她们认可 |
[04:02] | – They said you’d say something like that. – Really? | -她们就知道你会这么说 -是吗 |
[04:05] | They talked about me? They know my name? | 天哪她们还说了我 她们知道我的名字啊 |
[04:07] | Well, sort of. They called you “Ivory.” | 差不多吧 她们叫你艾佛里 |
[04:11] | They almost know my name! | 她们差点就说对我的名字了 |
[04:14] | We have to find someone to be the terrier at the homecoming. | 我们得找个人在返校节上扮猎犬吉祥物啊 |
[04:16] | Hello! La dog, a-woof, a-woof. | 喂 这里有条狗 有条狗 |
[04:20] | It has to be someone with real spirit and enthusiasm… | 得是个有勇气 有激情 |
[04:25] | Someone athletic… | 有运动细胞 |
[04:28] | But most importantly, someone who can be believable as a dog. | 最重要的是 得让人觉得他像条狗 |
[04:32] | Seriously? ’cause now it’s just insulting. | 真的假的 这有点狗身攻击啊 |
[04:39] | Ellen? | 艾伦 |
[04:40] | Ellen– | 艾伦 |
[04:44] | Your car is a disaster area. | 你的车像个灾区啊 |
[04:46] | Yes, I think it’s time for a new one, too. | 对 我也在想该换一辆新的了 |
[04:49] | – I didn’t say that. – You implied it. | -我没说啊 -你就是这意思 |
[04:52] | Bennett, it’s worn down, Stan crashed it twice. | 班尼特 这车也太破了 斯坦撞了两次啊 |
[04:55] | And every time I drive by the car wash, | 我每次去洗车 |
[04:57] | They pretend to be closed. | 他们都装作关门了 |
[04:59] | Okay, I-I can see what you’re doing here. | 好了 我知道你想干嘛 |
[05:01] | You want me to help you clean the car. | 你想让我帮你洗车 |
[05:02] | – Just ask. – I don’t want help. | -你说就是了 -我不需要帮助 |
[05:04] | – Good, because I got this thing– – I want a new car. | -好的我知道了 -我需要辆新车 |
[05:07] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[05:08] | One I can drive without the other moms calling me “Smellen.” | 一辆不会让别的妈妈叫我“臭伦”的车 |
[05:12] | That is very clever. | 哇 太有才了 |
[05:14] | I mean, very hurtful. | 我是说 太伤人了 |
[05:19] | You know how bad this car is? | 你知道这车有多糟糕吗 |
[05:21] | There’s a family of possums living under the back seat. | 后座下面住着一家子负鼠 |
[05:23] | – There are no possums back there. – Be careful. They’re vicious. | -哪有什么负鼠啊 -小心点 它们可凶了 |
[05:30] | Okay, and now my head is stuck to the ceiling. | 这下好了 我的脑袋粘住了 |
[05:33] | – What is this, gum? – That’s one theory. | -这是什么啊 泡泡糖吗 -有这个可能 |
[05:45] | Fine. We’ll get a new car. | 好 我们去整辆新车 |
[05:50] | Why not me? | 我为什么不行 |
[05:51] | Why not a real dog instead of some stinky kid in a lame terrier costume? | 干嘛要一个穿破烂猎犬吉祥物服装的臭小孩 |
[05:55] | Stan, look, East Gllendale always pulls pranks on our mascots. | 斯坦 东格伦代尔中学的人老嘲笑我们的吉祥物 |
[06:00] | They could take you and shave you and put you on a bus to Fresno, | 他们会剃了你的毛送你上去弗雷斯诺的车 |
[06:03] | and we’d never see you again. | 然后我们就再也见不到你了 |
[06:05] | Although you get in with those girls on the pep squad, | 虽然你会认识啦啦队的美女们 |
[06:07] | and you might like Fresno. | 也可能喜欢弗雷斯诺 |
[06:09] | No, it’s not worth it. I can’t risk losing you. | 不开玩笑了 那不值得 我不想失去你 |
[06:12] | It would be my moment to shine, Avery. | 艾芙莉 那将是我闪耀的时刻啊 |
[06:15] | Finally, my chance to be a star like I’ve always wanted! | 那是我终于可以实现明星梦想的机会啊 |
[06:19] | I had that chance once, but it was cruelly snatched away from me. | 我曾有过一次机会 但却被无情的抢走了 |
[06:24] | Once this commercial airs, my little friend, | 一旦节目放送出去 小朋友 |
[06:26] | You’ll be famous. | 你就出名啦 |
[06:27] | You’ll have fans all over the—- | 你会有来自世界各地的粉 |
[06:32] | Who is that dog? | 那狗是干嘛的 |
[06:34] | Get this dog out of here. Get me that dog! He’s a star! | 赶走这只狗 我要那只 它才是明星啊 |
[06:40] | Man, I wish I could do something that dogs typically don’t do. | 哎 要是我能做那些狗做不了的事就好了 |
[06:46] | I’m sorry, Stan. Too many things could go wrong. | 真遗憾 斯坦 很多事都会出岔子 |
[06:49] | Something could go wrong? | 有事要出岔子啦 |
[06:51] | Sounds like fun– I’m in! | 听上去很赞啊 我要加入 |
[06:53] | I want to be the terrier mascot for the homecoming. | 我想在返校节上扮猎狗吉祥物 |
[06:56] | Oh, cool. The East Glendale Razorbacks have always had a real pig. | 很好啊 东格伦代尔野猪队有一头真的猪 |
[06:59] | We should have a real dog. | 我们也可以有只真的狗 |
[07:01] | But I don’t want him to get covered in frosting | 但我不想让它被洒满金花 |
[07:02] | and put on a train to Bakersfield! | 然后被送到贝克斯菲尔德去 |
[07:04] | That’s right– they do that, too. | 没错 也去贝克斯菲尔德 |
[07:08] | Not anymore. Both schools are cracking down on pranks. | 现在不会了 两个学校都在打击恶作剧行为 |
[07:11] | Anyone who messes with the mascot gets expelled. | 整吉祥物的人会被开除 |
[07:14] | Too many kids getting shaved. | 以前好多学生都被剃头了 |
[07:16] | Although they never shaved “B.O. Bob.” | 不过倒是没人去剃“狐臭鲍勃”的头 |
[07:18] | Would you? | 你愿意去吗 |
[07:20] | Come on, Avery! Tyler says it’s safe! | 拜托 艾芙莉 泰勒说了没问题的 |
[07:23] | And I’m so perfect for it! | 而且这种事舍我其谁啊 |
[07:24] | I’m even one-eighth-terrier on my mother’s side! | 我妈妈有四分之一的猎犬血统 |
[07:28] | Ah, there they are: the boston terriers. | 在这里 波士顿猎犬 |
[07:32] | Uh, ignore the cats. It was the seventies. | 呃别管那只猫 那是七十年代的事情了 |
[07:37] | Well, I mean, what kind of life do you lead if you don’t take any risks? | 话说回来 如果不冒点险 你将度过怎样的一辈子呢 |
[07:41] | Yours. | 你那种 |
[07:43] | And maybe it’s time I changed that. | 或许是时候改变了 |
[07:46] | All right, Stan, I’ll tell the pep squad they’ve got their terrier. | 斯坦 我去告诉啦啦队我找到她们要的猎犬了 |
[07:50] | All right! | 太好了 |
[07:51] | And you know what? Maybe it’s time | 知道吗 也许是时候 |
[07:52] | that I try something that I’ve always wanted to do– | 试着去做我一直想做的事了 |
[07:55] | Juggling! | 杂耍 |
[07:57] | What?! What?! | 什么 |
[07:58] | It’s always been a dream of mine, | 杂耍一直是我的梦想 |
[08:00] | But I have been too afraid. | 不过我一直很害怕 |
[08:01] | To heck with the risk! | 让风险见鬼去吧 |
[08:03] | If fruit gets bruised, so be it. | 如果水果摔烂了 让它烂去吧 |
[08:06] | Wow, look at that! | 哇 看哪 |
[08:07] | My first risk has paid off! | 这风险值了 |
[08:10] | I’m gonna be a star! | 我要出名了 |
[08:12] | I’m not leaving anything to chance. | 我再也不会放过任何一个机会了 |
[08:18] | I’m okay! The laundry basket broke my fall! | 我没事 洗衣筐阻碍了我的着陆 |
[08:24] | Hey, maybe I could work this old football helmet into the act. | 嘿 也许上场的时候我能用用这个旧橄榄球头盔 |
[08:29] | I love my new car. | 我太喜欢我的新车了 |
[08:31] | – Just smell it! – Yeah, it’s got a really– | -你闻闻 -对 它有一股 |
[08:33] | No! I mean smell it! | 别说话 闻闻 |
[08:36] | Get your nose in there. | 闻闻这里 |
[08:37] | Yeah– yeah. Honey, that’s real good. | 对 亲爱的 太好闻了 |
[08:40] | It’s the smell of a new start. | 这是全新开始的气息 |
[08:42] | We can have family outings and really enjoy each other. | 我们全家可以开车出去玩 去享受彼此在一起的时光 |
[08:45] | I enjoyed your sudden burst of crazy strength. | 我真是太“享受”你突然爆发的疯狂力量了 |
[08:49] | Chloe had so much fun at the dealership talking to the Andersons from church. | 在卖车那儿克洛伊和教堂的安德森夫妇聊得很开心 |
[08:54] | So funny they were buying the same car as us. | 有趣的是他们买了和我们一样的车 |
[08:57] | Right, Chloe? | 对吧 克洛伊 |
[09:00] | Chloe!!! | 克洛伊 |
[09:04] | It’s really not your fault. | 这真的不是你们的错 |
[09:07] | Mommy and daddy do this all the time. | 妈妈和爸爸总这样 |
[09:10] | And then I get a new doll. | 然后我就会得到一个新洋娃娃 |
[09:15] | I miss the old car. | 我想念以前那辆车 |
[09:17] | It smelled like french fries and chocolate. | 有薯条和巧克力的味道 |
[09:20] | Honey, no snacks in the new car, okay? | 宝贝 别再新车里吃零食好吗 |
[09:23] | – But daddy… – Chloe, just give me the donut hole. | -但是爸爸 -克洛伊 把甜甜圈给我 |
[09:26] | – But daddy… – Chloe! Come on. | -但是爸爸 -克洛伊 快点 |
[09:28] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[09:32] | That was my favorite dirt ball from the dog park. | 那时我在狗狗公园最喜欢的泥球 |
[09:37] | – Ohh! – Not in my new car, you don’t! | -噢 -别在我的新车里 别 |
[09:43] | Yeah, I thought it would be awesome to have a real dog as the mascot. | 对啊 我想用一只真的狗做吉祥物肯定很棒 |
[09:47] | So I volunteered Stan. | 所以我带来了斯坦 |
[09:49] | You know, just doing my little bit to support the Terriers | 就是想为猎犬队还有你们这些 |
[09:52] | and you great gals on the pep squad, of course. | 美女们尽我的绵薄之力 |
[09:56] | Who are you again? | 你是谁来着 |
[10:00] | It’s me. | 就是我啊 |
[10:01] | Ivory. | 艾佛里 |
[10:04] | Avery, I’ve got terrible news! | 艾芙莉 坏消息 |
[10:06] | Oh, hi, Tiff. Hi, Layla. Hi, El. | 你好提芙 你好莱拉 你好艾尔 |
[10:09] | Avery, I’ve got terrible news! | 艾芙莉 坏消息 |
[10:11] | Lindsay, what’s wrong? | 琳赛 怎么了 |
[10:12] | East Glendale kidnapped Stan! | 东格伦代尔的人绑架了斯坦 |
[10:14] | Stan’s been kidnapped?! | 斯坦被绑架啦 |
[10:16] | They took him through the locker room. | 他们把他锁在更衣室了 |
[10:18] | They left a note and everything. | 他们就留了张条子 |
[10:19] | What are you gonna do?! El, your hair looks fantastic, | 怎么办啊 艾尔你的头发真赞 |
[10:21] | so full of moisture. What are you doing do?!! | 很有光泽啊 该怎么办啊 |
[10:25] | I don’t know. This is all my fault! | 我不知道 这全是我错 |
[10:27] | You seem upset. | 你似乎很失落啊 |
[10:29] | We’re gonna go. | 我们得走了 |
[10:33] | I was so stupid to risk Stan’s safety to begin with. | 我真是太蠢了 竟然拿斯坦的安全开玩笑 |
[10:36] | And now I’m gonna take any risk necessary to get him back. | 现在我无论如何也要把他救回来 |
[10:39] | Whatever rule I have to break, it doesn’t matter. | 无论如何 我都在所不惜 |
[10:54] | Why did you stick me out of the locker room? | 你干嘛要把我从更衣室弄出来 |
[10:56] | I was working out my half time routined with the band! | 我正在研究乐队是怎么运转的呢 |
[10:58] | Check it– | 听着 |
[11:08] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[11:09] | I’m pretending you’ve been kidnapped by east glendale. | 我在假装你被东格伦代尔绑架了 |
[11:12] | It’s the perfect prank. | 这恶作剧太棒了 |
[11:14] | They’re gonna get in a ton of trouble! | 她们要有大麻烦了 |
[11:15] | But now I can’t be a part of the pep rally. | 但是现在我没法加入动员会啦 |
[11:18] | Right! Which will make your triumphant return at the big game | 对啊 这会让你在比赛前的回归更耀眼 |
[11:21] | that much more dramatic. | 更激动人心 |
[11:22] | Think about it: the heroic mascot, | 想想看 英雄般的吉祥物 |
[11:25] | having escaped from the evil clutches of his tormentors, | 从恶人的魔爪中逃了出来 |
[11:28] | refuses to let the crowd down. | 决不让人们失望 |
[11:31] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[11:32] | Hey, maybe I’ll come in with a limp, right? | 我或许应该一瘸一拐地 |
[11:35] | And a far-away look. | 带着沧桑的眼神回来对吧 |
[11:37] | And when people ask me what happened I’ll say, | 当人们问我发生了什么时 我会说 |
[11:40] | “It’s just too painful to talk about.” | “痛苦得不堪回首” |
[11:44] | But you can’t say anything, remember? | 但别忘了你不可以说话 |
[11:46] | Oh, right! Right. | 噢 对 对啊 |
[11:48] | Then just the limp and the…faraway look. | 那就一瘸一拐好了 还有沧桑的眼神 |
[11:52] | Just a little bit more… good boy… | 再走一点 好孩子 |
[11:55] | Little bit… little bit… | 再走一点 一点 |
[11:58] | – Good! – Whoa! | -好的 -哇 |
[12:00] | – Is that–? – Yep, the East Glendale pig. | -那是 -没错 东格伦代尔的猪 |
[12:03] | Those guys kidnapped Stan, so I stole the pig | 他们绑架了斯坦 所以我偷来了他们的猪 |
[12:06] | so we can trade it to get Stan back. | 这样就可以把斯坦交换回来了 |
[12:07] | That’s right. You don’t mess with avery jennings. | 就是这样 别招惹艾芙莉・詹宁斯 |
[12:10] | You steal my dog, I steal your pig. | 你偷了我的狗 我就偷你的猪 |
[12:16] | I am risking everything. | 我什么都敢做 |
[12:18] | I’m going four balls! | 我要上四个球了 |
[12:24] | She stole the pig and went four balls! | 她偷了猪之后能玩四个球了 |
[12:27] | This is bad! | 太不妙了 |
[12:28] | But it’s still not the bad, bad thing. | 但这依旧不是那件很不好的坏事 |
[12:31] | Stan?! | 斯坦 |
[12:34] | You’re okay! | 你没事吧 |
[12:36] | Thank goodness! I’ve been so worried about you. | 谢天谢地 我太担心你了 |
[12:38] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[12:39] | It’s just too painful to talk about. | 痛苦得不堪回首 |
[12:42] | Stan was never gone. It was a prank… | 斯塔没被绑架 只是个让人们 |
[12:45] | to mess with their minds. | 摸不着头脑的恶作剧罢了 |
[12:48] | What was I thinking? | 我做了什么 |
[12:50] | I took this huge risk, and now I’m gonna be expelled. | 我冒了个大险 现在我要被开除了 |
[12:54] | I won’t get into law school, | 我没法去法学院念书了 |
[12:55] | and I definitely won’t become the first juggling president | 所以我也就没法成为继布坎南之后的 |
[12:55] | (注:美国第十五任总统) | |
[12:58] | since Buchanan. | 又一位杂耍总统了 |
[13:01] | You guys want to go for a ride in the new car? | 你们想在新车里兜个风吗 |
[13:03] | It’s got a sun roof and seat heaters and cup holders, | 它有个天窗 还配备了座位加热器和杯座 |
[13:06] | and each one of the… what is a pig doing in our family room?! | 每一个 我们客厅里怎么会有头猪 |
[13:08] | Hey, look at that! A pig! | 嘿 看哪 一头猪 |
[13:12] | I love my new pig! | 我喜欢新猪猪 |
[13:16] | This is not kosher. | 这可不合适 |
[13:18] | All right, what happened? | 好吧 发生了什么 |
[13:21] | – Well, I was trying to… – You guys already know all this. | -我本来 -这些你们都知道了 |
[13:23] | You don’t have to have Avery explain it all to mom and dad, right? | 你不必听艾芙莉解释给爸爸妈妈 对吧 |
[13:27] | You can juggle? | 你还会杂耍 |
[13:31] | I’m naming him “Big Murray.” | 我要管它叫“大个儿默里” |
[13:34] | No, no. You’re missing the big picture. | 不 不 你们忽略了最重要的问题 |
[13:36] | – I could be expelled! – Me too! | -我可能会被开除 -我也是啊 |
[13:39] | I just say we tell everyone Stan escaped and found his way home. | 所以我们应该告诉大家斯坦自己逃回家了 |
[13:42] | We let the pig go, and nobody will ever know avery took him. | 然后放了这头猪 这样就没人知道艾芙莉偷了它 |
[13:45] | We can’t just let a pig go. | 我们不能放了它 |
[13:47] | An unsupervised pig would not last two minutes in Pasadena. | 没人管的猪在帕萨迪纳走不远 |
[13:52] | I’ve got it. We have to sneak him back before they know he’s gone. | 我知道了 我们得在他们发现之前偷偷把猪送回去 |
[13:55] | You can’t take Big Murray! | 你们不能带走大个儿默里 |
[13:57] | He’s so much better than monkey-face chimp-boy. | 它比大猩猩好多了 |
[14:01] | Hey! | 拜托 |
[14:02] | We have to. It’s the right thing to do. | 送它回去才是正确的选择 |
[14:04] | The right thing to do is to call the other school immediately, | 马上告诉东格中学到底发生了什么 |
[14:08] | tell them exactly what happened, | 才是正确的选择 |
[14:10] | and that we have their pig. | 他们的猪在我们这儿 |
[14:12] | Are you out of your mind, woman?! | 你疯了吗 女士 |
[14:15] | This is not the time to do the right thing! | 这不是做正确事的时候 |
[14:18] | I have been taking risks for the last two days, | 过去两天我都在冒险 |
[14:20] | And I am not getting off this train now! | 我可不能现在功亏一篑 |
[14:24] | Okay, we’re sneaking the pig back. | 好 我们偷偷把猪送回去 |
[14:27] | Am I in trouble for calling you “Woman” Instead of “Mom”? | 叫你“女士”而不是“妈妈” 我是不是有麻烦了 |
[14:34] | Okay, we can’t just lead him down the street in broad daylight. No. | 我们不能在光天化日下带它在街上走 不行 |
[14:37] | Operation “Bring home the bacon” is gonna take some real planning. | “把猪猪送回家”行动需要一点可靠的策划 |
[14:41] | As soon as it gets dark, we go commando. | 天一黑 我们突击队就行动 |
[14:46] | Dad, I don’t think that means what you think it means. | 爸爸 我觉得你不是这个意思吧 |
[14:49] | Boy, I hope not. | 我希望他不是这个意思 |
[14:52] | Okay, at 2100, we place the target in the car | 好的 九点整把目标放进车里 |
[14:55] | and swim to East Glendale. | 游到东格伦代尔 |
[14:56] | Now, if I suspect a blown floater on this O.P.O., | 这时候 如果在独自行动时我怀疑有不明物体出现 |
[14:59] | I will plant a canary trap, | 我就弄个金丝雀陷阱 |
[15:00] | dry-clean it, go totally joe! | 干掉它 潇洒搞定 |
[15:04] | I have no idea what any of that means– | 你说的那些东西 |
[15:06] | which I’ve never said before– | 我从来都没听说过 |
[15:08] | But I like the fire in your eye! | 但我喜欢你眼中的火焰 |
[15:11] | I am with this man. | 我听你这男人的 |
[15:13] | Am I in trouble for calling you “This man”? | 叫你“这男人” 我是不是有麻烦了 |
[15:15] | No, no, not at all, sweetie! | 没有 怎么会 亲爱的 |
[15:17] | I’m pumped! I’m ready for action! | 我随时准备投入战斗 |
[15:19] | I’m gonna need my black turtleneck, my ski mask, | 我得穿我的高领毛衣还有滑雪面罩 |
[15:22] | and my special ops utility pack. | 带上我的多功能特别工具套装 |
[15:25] | My man purse. | 就是男士钱包 |
[15:28] | Wait a minute. You said place the pig in the car. | 等等 你说把猪放进车里 |
[15:31] | There’s no way we’re gonna fit all of us and that pig in your car. | 不可能把我们五个和一头猪同时装在你车里 |
[15:37] | Noooo. | 不会吧 |
[15:39] | No, no, no… | 不要 |
[15:41] | No, no, no! | 不要 |
[15:44] | You said should have a family outing | 你不是说我们应该全家开车出去玩 |
[15:46] | and really enjoy each other. | 并好好享受和彼此的时光吗 |
[15:48] | I’m enjoying you right now. | 现在跟你在一起我就很享受 |
[15:50] | Are you enjoying me? | 你享受吗 |
[15:54] | I’m going dark. | 我不说了 |
[15:57] | What is that pig doing back there?! | 那头猪在后面干什么 |
[16:02] | – I think she’s nesting. – My car! | – 她在做窝吧 – 我的车啊 |
[16:05] | – My beautiful new car! – Forget the car. | -我美丽的新车啊 -别管你的车了 |
[16:08] | Look, I’m not letting my future get derailed by swinegate. | 我不能让这次“猪猪门”事件毁了我的前程 |
[16:12] | That’s right. That’s what they’ll call it. | 对 他们肯定会这么叫的 |
[16:14] | I’m sorry I snapped. I’m tense and I’ve had no fresh fruit today. | 原谅我的喋喋不休 我超紧张 今天还没吃水果呢 |
[16:19] | What is going on back there?! | 后面怎么了 |
[16:21] | It’s a short ride, honey. How much damage can he do? | 亲爱的 这么点距离他造成不了多少破坏 |
[16:25] | What on earth is he doing?! | 他到底在干嘛 |
[16:27] | I think “He” Just had babies! | 我想“他”刚刚生孩子了 |
[16:31] | Big Murray’s a mommy! | 大个儿默里当妈妈了 |
[16:41] | Tyler. Wrap the little pigs in a blanket. That’s funny– pigs in the blanket. | 泰勒 把小猪裹在毯子里 太有趣了 猪在毯子里 |
[16:48] | I’m so spritzed out by this mission. | 这次行动真是太震撼了 |
[16:50] | I can’t believe I’d miss something I’ve wanted to see my entire life– | 真不敢相信我竟然错过了我这辈子一直想亲眼见证的事情 |
[16:53] | a pig birth. | 猪的降生 |
[16:56] | You can still smell it if you want. | 你其实还能闻得到 |
[16:59] | I want to name them. | 我想给它们取名字 |
[17:00] | How can we tell the boys from the girls? | 我们怎么辨认公母呢 |
[17:03] | Apparently we can’t. | 显然我们分不清 |
[17:07] | Unbelievable. Pig birth all over my new car? | 难以置信 一头猪在我的新车上生孩子了 |
[17:11] | So much for getting rid of the nickname “Smellen.” | 我怎么摆脱“臭伦”这个名号啊 |
[17:13] | I’ll be “Smellen” forever. “Hi, Smellen.” “Hi, Mary.” | 我要永远当“臭伦”了 你好臭伦 你好玛丽 |
[17:16] | “Hello, Smellen.” “Hello, Rebecca.” | 你好臭伦 你好瑞贝卡 |
[17:18] | – “Hello…” – Hey, hey, hey, hey! | -你好 – 好了好了 |
[17:20] | You stay with me, soldier! | 跟我走 士兵 |
[17:23] | I’m coming too. | 我也要去 |
[17:24] | I wan to say good-bye to Big Murray, little Phyllis, | 我想跟大个儿默里 小菲利斯 |
[17:28] | tiny Harold and Daveed. | 小哈罗德和大卫说再见 |
[17:33] | All right, stan, you guard the car. | 好吧斯坦 你看着车 |
[17:35] | My presidency hangs in the balance. | 我当总统的希望岌岌可危 |
[17:37] | It’s never the crime; it’s always the cover-up. | 这不是犯罪 是掩饰 |
[17:43] | That’s right, I’m guarding the car, | 没问题 我看着车 |
[17:45] | the most important part of the mission. | 这是行动最重要的部分 |
[17:49] | Man, I’m bored. | 好无聊啊 |
[17:55] | Hey, there is a van parked out here. | 嘿 这儿停着一辆车 |
[17:58] | I’m gonna go check out back, | 我检查一下 |
[17:59] | make sure no one’s messing with the mascots. | 以防有人在吉祥物上捣乱 |
[18:01] | Uh-oh. Gotta distract him. | 噢 该转移他的注意力 |
[18:02] | Yo, dude! Where ya goin’? | 哟 兄弟 去哪儿啊 |
[18:07] | Who said that? | 谁在说话 |
[18:11] | Is someone with this dog? | 谁和这狗在一起 |
[18:12] | Here! Under the car! I’m stuck! | 这里 在车下面 我卡住了 |
[18:16] | I mean up here. I’m on top of the car. | 我是说上面 我在车顶上 |
[18:23] | O-kay. What’s goin’ on here? Who’s saying that? | 怎么回事啊 谁在说话 |
[18:29] | I’m behind you. | 我在你后面 |
[18:30] | I’m over you! | 上面 |
[18:32] | I’m under you. | 下面 |
[18:33] | I’m your worst nightmare. | 我是你可怕的噩梦 |
[18:35] | I’m running down the street! You’ll never catch me! | 我沿路跑了 你永远都抓不到我 |
[18:44] | Well, I guess we see why he’s not guarding a bank. | 难怪他当不了银行的保安 |
[18:50] | High five! High five! | 击掌 击掌 |
[18:52] | Avery! Avery! Chill out. | 艾芙莉 艾芙莉 冷静点 |
[18:54] | No way. I took a huge risk and it paid off. | 才不 我冒了那么大险终于有回报了 |
[18:57] | I feel great! Let’s steal something else and put it back. | 感觉太好了 我们偷点别的再放回来吧 |
[19:01] | – Move! Commence phase 3. – What’s phase 3? | -快走 步骤三 -步骤三是什么 |
[19:05] | I eliminate all of you to cover my tracks. | 我为了掩护自己干掉了你们 |
[19:08] | Okay, maybe the website I got this from was a little hardcore. | 看来我摘取这些信息的网站有点小暴力 |
[19:12] | Let’s just go home. | 我们赶紧回家吧 |
[19:14] | But let’s be cool. | 低调点 |
[19:15] | You don’t want to draw any attention to ourselves. | 你不想让咱们成为焦点吧 |
[19:18] | When am I not cool? | 如果我不低调呢 |
[19:30] | Mission accomplished. Fine work, everybody. | 顺利完成任务 大家伙干得好 |
[19:33] | That was really cool! | 真是太刺激了 |
[19:34] | Which is weird, because I was with my family. | 但和家里人一起倒是有点奇怪 |
[19:38] | I’m just happy that the pig is back, stan is Safe, | 总之猪还回去了 斯坦也平安无恙 |
[19:41] | and my 2044 presidential bid is no longer in jeopardy. | 并且我2044年的总统选举也解除警报了 |
[19:45] | Oh, and I wonder if I can juggle pins? | 我说不定能玩玩保龄球瓶 |
[19:48] | Where did you get those? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[19:50] | I want the 700-pound pig from Glendale to Pasadena | 我都能把七百多磅的猪从格伦代尔弄到帕萨迪纳来 |
[19:53] | And you want to know where I got bowling pins? | 弄点保龄球瓶来不是小菜一碟吗 |
[19:58] | I have to admit this whole operation was kind of exciting… | 我不得不承认这次行动实在太刺激了 |
[20:02] | Commander. | 长官 |
[20:04] | Is this where the beautiful girl falls for the dashing, dangerous spy? | 美丽的女孩你迷上勇猛而危险的间谍了吗 |
[20:13] | Why are you wearing my turtleneck? | 你穿我的高领毛衣干嘛 |
[20:15] | Well, we were in a hurry and I couldn’t find mine, | 刚才太急了我找不着我的了 |
[20:17] | so I just grabbed the first– | 我就拿了最上面 |
[20:18] | Was the mission successful or not?! | 管他呢 反正行动成功了不是吗 |
[20:21] | Yes, you’re still my dashing, handsome spy. | 对啊 你就是我勇猛而迷人的间谍 |
[20:26] | This is great, huh? | 真不错 是不是啊 |
[20:27] | All of us working together, | 我们一家子通力合作 |
[20:29] | pulling this off as a unit, the four of us? | 我们四个齐力断金 |
[20:32] | Aren’t there five of us? | 不该是我们五个吗 |
[20:35] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[20:39] | Seriously? | 拜托 |
[20:40] | You guys don’t talk at all? | 你们都不能说话吗猪猪 |
[20:43] | Not even you, Daveed? | 你也不行吗 大卫 |
[20:46] | Nothin’? | 一句话也说不了 |
[20:49] | Leaving Chloe in a pig pen? | 把克洛伊忘了在猪圈里 |
[20:51] | Still not the bad, bad thing. | 仍旧不是那件很不好的坏事 |
[20:54] | Actually, it’s kind of a cute thing. | 事实上还挺萌的 |
[20:58] | Okay, gang, operation “Chloe grab” is a go! | 伙计们 “拯救克洛伊”行动开始 |
[21:01] | – Bennett? – Honey? | -班尼特 -怎么 亲爱的 |
[21:02] | Cover up. If this goes south, | 穿上外套 如果行动失败 |
[21:04] | that sweater’s not gonna be your friend in jail. | 这毛衣在监狱里可保不了暖 |
[21:10] | The thing about risk, | 关于风险 |
[21:11] | the more you put on the line, the bigger the payoff. | 你承担的越多 回报就可能越大 |
[21:14] | Avery risked a lot, and it all worked out. | 艾芙莉冒了很多险 都是值得的 |
[21:17] | She even got in with those girls on the pep squad. | 她甚至和啦啦队打上交道了 |
[21:22] | And I took some risks to be mascot. | 我为了扮吉祥物也冒了险 |
[21:25] | And it was… | 那实在是 |
[21:26] | …awesome! | 太赞了 |
[21:29] | It was everything I hoped it would be, | 正如我期待的那样 |
[21:31] | my moment of glory! | 我的光荣时刻 |
[21:33] | And that’s… | 但那也是 |
[21:35] | when the bad, bad thing happened. | 那件很不好的坏事发生的时刻 |
[21:38] | A skateboarding pig! | 玩滑板的 猪 |
[21:40] | No one paid attention to me after that. | 在那之后我就被冷落了 |
[21:43] | But at least I’m still a star in my own family– | 不过至少我还是我们家庭中的明星 |
[21:46] | Most of the time. | 大多数时候 |