时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | My slipper! | 我的脱鞋 |
[00:10] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[00:13] | At least he didn’t touch this one. | 好歹这只还没遭毒害 |
[00:15] | Hey, I was looking for that! | 嘿 我正要找它呢 |
[00:19] | What do you have against me?! | 你跟我有仇吗 |
[00:21] | “Top ten things I have against Ellen.” | 跟艾伦结下的十大仇恨 |
[00:25] | Number ten: she hates dogs. | 第十条 她恨狗狗 |
[00:29] | That’s also reasons one through nine. | 以下九条均同上 |
[00:33] | This is my third slipper in a month. | 这已经是我这月的第三双了 |
[00:35] | Why does he only eat my slippers? | 凭什么就咬我的脱鞋 |
[00:37] | Mom, I’m sure you’re just exaggerating. | 老妈 没你说的那么夸张啦 |
[00:39] | Oh, really? He doesn’t touch your father’s slippers, | 是么 你爹那充满火腿味道的拖鞋 |
[00:41] | and his feet, for some reason, smell naturally of ham. | 和脚怎么就没见它碰过呢 |
[00:47] | And I’ll add that to the list | 我会将您的上述内容 |
[00:48] | of disturbing things I’ve learned about my parents. | 加入到我的“家有�宓�妈”列表里的 |
[00:51] | Well, you should knock before entering a room. | 谁叫你进门前不敲门的 |
[00:54] | And you should pumice your own feet. | 你就不能自己给自己磨脚皮吗 |
[00:57] | Why do you have to do each other’s? | 干嘛还两人交换着来 |
[00:59] | We could dance separately too. | 跳舞也能跳单人的啊 |
[01:00] | Some things are more fun as a couple. | 只不过一人孤单 两人有伴嘛 |
[01:03] | The point is, I have had it with that dog. | 关键是 这只狗我真是受不了了 |
[01:05] | I am this close to babygating the whole place. | 我差点就要安满房子的婴儿安全门了 |
[01:08] | You really think that’s a good idea? | 你真的觉得那样妥么 |
[01:16] | Did you ever think that Stan doesn’t like you | 你就没想过斯坦之所以不待见你 |
[01:18] | because he senses that you don’t like dogs? | 是因为他感觉到你不喜欢狗吗 |
[01:21] | Seriously? That’s like saying you don’t like joy or smiles | 说真的 这就好比一个人不喜欢开心 欢笑 |
[01:25] | or arthritic squirrels– so easy to catch. | 跟有关节炎的松鼠一样 容易抓得很 |
[01:30] | But dogs are loyal and loving and provide companionship. | 狗狗多忠诚多有爱 又是人类的最佳伴侣 |
[01:34] | So we chew up a few slippers, or a purse. | 不就是咬几个脱鞋包包什么的嘛 |
[01:38] | Mmm. Prada. | 嗯 普拉达的 |
[01:39] | Haven’t had Italian in a while. | 好久没尝过意大利口味了 |
[01:53] | Dog With a Blog S01E07 The Parrot Trap | |
[02:03] | Rebecca, I think we made some real progress today | 瑞贝卡 我觉得你今天很有进步 |
[02:05] | dealing with your shyness, don’t you think? | 没那么害羞了 不觉得么 |
[02:09] | Okay, we’ll start over from square one next time. | 好吧 我们下次再从步骤一开始 |
[02:15] | Are you spying on dad’s patient? | 你在偷窥老爸的病人吗 |
[02:17] | It’s Rebecca Davis. | 那是瑞贝卡・戴维斯 |
[02:19] | She’s one of the prettiest girls in school, | 学校里数一数二的美女 |
[02:21] | but she won’t give me the time of day. | 可是她一点时间都不愿意给我 |
[02:24] | Hey, Rebecca. Do you know that time it is? | 嘿 贝卡 现在几点了 |
[02:29] | But since she’s dad’s patient, I can learn all about her | 不过她现在是老爸的病人了 我可以了解一下她 |
[02:31] | and use that information to get her to like me. | 然后以此让她喜欢上我 |
[02:34] | Like if she’s afraid of heights I can approach her like this. | 好比 如果她怕高我就这样接近她 |
[02:41] | But what if she’s afraid of incredible ridiculous stupid walks? | 她要是害怕可笑犯贱的走路姿势呢 |
[02:45] | Dad’ll cure her. Who thought he was a bagel. | 让老爸治她呗 他连那个觉得自己是面包圈的男孩都治好了 |
[02:50] | I just have to find out what’s wrong with her. | 我得搞清楚她到底怎么了 |
[02:53] | But dad can’t tell you about his patients. | 可是爸爸是不会告诉你的病人的情况的 |
[02:55] | So even if you did land a date with her, | 即便你真的成功约到她 |
[02:57] | you’d have to hide it from dad. | 也得背着老爸 |
[02:58] | And hide it from her that he’s your dad, | 还不能让她发现你老爸是谁 |
[03:00] | which means never bringing her here | 意味着你也不能带她来这儿 |
[03:01] | or telling her anything about your family. | 或是告诉家中的任何人 |
[03:04] | Yeah. I’m seeing nothing but green lights. | 嗯 我觉得前景大好啊 |
[03:10] | Stan, this is not gonna help you with mom. | 斯坦 你这样是解决不了跟老妈的问题的 |
[03:13] | How can I like her when she doesn’t like me? | 她不喜欢我 我凭什么去贴冷屁股 |
[03:15] | She calls herself a cat person. | 她自称是爱猫之人 |
[03:17] | Sure, she’s mainly insulting herself, | 没错 她是在其取其辱 |
[03:19] | but how do you think that makes me feel? | 不过她考虑过我的感受么 |
[03:23] | Mom, I think Stan senses that you don’t like him. | 妈妈 我觉得斯坦感觉到你不喜欢他了 |
[03:26] | I don’t. I’m a cat person. | 对啊 我喜欢猫 |
[03:31] | It does sound hurtful the way you say it. | 这话的确听着挺伤人的 |
[03:34] | Dinner’s ready. Where’s my oven mitt? | 晚餐好了 我的隔热手套呢 |
[03:38] | Are you seeing this?! | 看见没有 |
[03:40] | That dog chews through everything of mine! | 但凡我的东西他就咬 |
[03:42] | I have had it. I can’t live like this. | 我够了 日子没法这么过 |
[03:44] | Mom, you’re upset. | 妈妈 你息怒 |
[03:45] | Let’s talk about it rationally. | 我们理性地谈一谈 |
[03:47] | You’ll feel better if you just sit down and relax. | 你坐下来放轻松就好了 |
[03:55] | He chewed through my chair! | 椅子都被他咬通了 |
[03:57] | Darn! I was so busy eating the buttons off her coat | 该死 忙着咬她衣服上的纽扣 |
[04:00] | I missed it! | 错过好戏了 |
[04:02] | I’m sure he chewed through mine, too. | 肯定不是咬你一个人的啦 |
[04:11] | Man, these chairs are rock solid. | 天啊 这椅子够结实的哈 |
[04:15] | Bennett! Do something! | 班尼特 还愣着干嘛 |
[04:18] | I’m on it. | 这就拍 |
[04:21] | Bennett, that dog has chewed through the last of my things. | 班尼特 那狗把我的东西都咬光了 |
[04:24] | We are getting a doghouse and keeping Stan in the backyard. | 赶紧整个狗屋 把斯坦养在院子里 |
[04:27] | Maybe I went too far. | 或许我真做得过火了 |
[04:28] | Better go hide that coat. | 赶紧把衣服藏起来 |
[04:30] | Those buttons aren’t gonna finish their fantastic voyage until tomorrow. | 明天再玩儿扣子的奇妙之旅吧 |
[04:35] | I will not have that dog making me look foolish in my own home! | 我怎么可以在自家屋檐下被狗羞辱 |
[04:45] | Oh, mom, you’re not still reading that doghouse catalog, are you? | 妈妈 你不会还在广告册上选狗屋吧 |
[04:49] | Did you know they have a whole section | 知道么 他们还有专门 |
[04:50] | of prison-themed ones for bad dogs? | 为坏狗狗定制的狗屋呢 |
[04:53] | Can’t decide between “Barkatraz” Or “San quin-tin-tin.” | 纠结该选“宗人府”呢还是选“小黑屋” |
[04:58] | Look, before you put Stan outside, | 听着 在你把斯坦弄出去之前 |
[05:00] | I just want you to consider | 我建议你先想想 |
[05:01] | that maybe stan has a problem with you | 斯坦会跟你过不去 |
[05:03] | because you have a problem with him. | 或许是你有错在先呢 |
[05:05] | I whipped up a little powerpoint | 我做个小段的幻灯片 |
[05:07] | on the benefits of bonding with an animal. | 为你展示人狗之和谐 |
[05:10] | “The benefits of enrolling your son in military school”? | 把家中犬子送进军校的好处 |
[05:14] | Oopsy-daisy, that’s for another time. | 诶哟 这是下次用的 |
[05:19] | All right, here we go. | 好的 开始 |
[05:21] | Bonding with an animal can lower your blood pressure. | 与动物建立感情能防止高血压 |
[05:25] | It helps you live longer. | 更能延年益寿 |
[05:28] | And people who bond with animals are warmer, kinder people. | 和动物处得好的人通常都是充满人间温情的人 |
[05:32] | Are you saying I’m not a warm, kind person?! | 你是在说我冷血绝情咯 |
[05:35] | No, no, no, you are. | 不 不 不冷 |
[05:38] | You just need to embrace that part of yourself. And… | 你要真情拥抱那样的你 然后 |
[05:41] | Animals will embrace you. | 动物才会拥抱你 |
[05:45] | That’ll be the day. | 我今天可够了 |
[05:46] | Mom, you’re the only one who doesn’t get along with Stan. | 妈妈 家里就你跟斯坦处不好 |
[05:50] | Don’t you ever feel like you’re missing out? | 你不觉得自己有很大的损失吗 |
[05:54] | Hey, guys! Anyone want to play charades? | 嘿 伙计们 谁要玩比划猜词 |
[05:58] | Okay, I’ll play by myself. | 好吧 我自己玩儿 |
[06:01] | “Footloose.” | 自由自在 |
[06:02] | You’re good at this, Ellen. | 你真强 艾伦 |
[06:08] | No. I never feel like I’m missing out. | 不 我才没有什么损失 |
[06:11] | If anyone’s missing out, Stan’s missing out. | 要我说斯坦才有损失呢 |
[06:13] | I have been told on more | 已经不是一次两次 |
[06:14] | than one occasion that I’m a hoot and a half. | 有人说对我意犹未尽了 |
[06:17] | Yes, I believe I’ve said that to you twice. | 我知道 我跟你说了两遍的 |
[06:20] | But you could be upwards of two hoots | 不过你要是能爱动物一点 |
[06:22] | If you also became an animal person. | 就能变得其乐无穷噢 |
[06:23] | But I am an animal person. | 我本来就爱动物啊 |
[06:25] | Really? What about that camel? | 是吗 原来那只骆驼呢 |
[06:27] | They spit on everybody! | 它见人就吐口水 |
[06:29] | The zookeeper said it was most spit he’d ever seen. | 饲养员说那是它吐得最过分的一次了 |
[06:32] | I only wish I hadn’t had my mouth open. | 我只后悔当初没把嘴张开 |
[06:36] | I just want you to feel what it’s like to bond with an animal | 就想让你感受一下与动物相处的感觉 |
[06:38] | Like we do. Hello, Stan. | 像我一样 好啊 斯坦 |
[06:40] | I see your point. | 我懂你的意思 |
[06:42] | I will give it a try. | 我尽力试试 |
[06:44] | I got a parrot! | 老娘养鹦鹉了 |
[06:49] | Hello! | 你好 |
[06:58] | Meet our new pet lucy. | 见过新宠物露西 |
[07:00] | Pet? New? | 宠物 新的 |
[07:02] | That would seem to suggest there’s an old pet somewhere. | 貌似在说某人过气了啊 |
[07:05] | Wait a minute… | 等会儿 |
[07:08] | You got a bird? | 你整了只鸟 |
[07:09] | Mom, that’s not what I meant. | 妈妈 我不是那意思 |
[07:11] | Did I mislead you with the use of the word “Hoot”? | 是我说其乐无穷让你误解了吗 |
[07:14] | Why does mommy get a bird? | 妈妈凭什么能养鸟 |
[07:16] | You wouldn’t let me keep that bird that Stan gave me. | 斯坦给我抓来一只她都不让我留下 |
[07:18] | That was half a bird, sweetie. | 那是半只鸟 亲爱的 |
[07:21] | But I glued it to the half a mouse he brought me. | 可我可以把它跟另外半只老鼠粘在一起 |
[07:24] | I miss my bouse. | 怀念我的合体兽 |
[07:28] | The great thing about this pet is, | 这只宠物的最大好处是 |
[07:29] | she can talk. | 她能说话 |
[07:31] | Say, “I love Ellen.” | 说“我爱艾伦” |
[07:32] | I love Ellen. | 我爱艾伦 |
[07:36] | Come on! I can talk. | 拜托 我也能说 |
[07:38] | That’s my thing! This is so frustrating. | 那是我的绝活 好有挫败感 |
[07:43] | Quiet, Stan. Lucy’s talking. | 安静 斯坦 露西在说话呢 |
[07:45] | Quiet, Stan. | 安静 斯坦 |
[07:48] | This just got personal. | 上升到个人恩怨了 |
[07:51] | Are you always so smart? | 你总是那么聪明吗 |
[07:55] | Is that bird tame? | 她是受过训的吗 |
[07:57] | My bouse never did that. | 我的合体兽可没这样过 |
[07:59] | He just laid quietly on my pillow and smelled funny. | 它只会安静地在我枕头下面发着臭气 |
[08:03] | Maybe that was just too many people. | 可能是人太多怕生了 |
[08:05] | Excuse me, girls. Let your daddy handle this. | 结果 姑娘们 看你们老爸的 |
[08:09] | Hello there, pretty– | 你好呀 美 |
[08:13] | Don’t worry. Lucy’s very nice. | 别担心 露西很友好 |
[08:16] | She’s just adjusting. | 她只是在适应 |
[08:21] | She just pooped all over your shoe. | 她在你鞋子上拉屎了 |
[08:23] | I’m an animal person, so it doesn’t faze me. | 我是爱动物的人 面不改色心不跳 |
[08:26] | And her claws are digging into my hand, | 还有她的爪子抠进我肉里了 |
[08:28] | which also doesn’t faze me. | 照样面不改色 |
[08:30] | I’m just gonna go get Lucy in her cage, | 我只要去给她整个笼子 |
[08:31] | Change my shoes, and field dress this wound. | 换双鞋 再处理一下伤口 |
[08:38] | Okay, I think we’ve made a | 好的 我觉得我们 |
[08:40] | real breakthrough in your shyness, Rebecca. | 对你的害羞问题有所突破 瑞贝卡 |
[08:42] | In fact, you might even be ready for a joke. | 事实上 没准能跟你开个小玩笑了 |
[08:45] | Knock knock. | 当当当 |
[08:48] | Okay, maybe next week we’ll find out who’s there! | 好吧 下次我们再开门吧 |
[08:53] | Still no progress with patient “R.” | 编号R病人依旧没进展 |
[08:55] | I didn’t even get to finish my joke. | 我连笑话都没讲完 |
[08:57] | Without going into much detail, it was “Knock knock. | 还没讲到关键的地方呢 应该是“当当当 |
[09:00] | Who’s there? Boo. Boo who? Don’t cry.” Ha ha ha! | 是谁 呜呜 哪位呜呜 别哭啊” 哈哈哈 |
[09:03] | – Hello! – Dad. | – 你好 – 老爸 |
[09:06] | You need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[09:07] | Any insight into the teenage mind? | 好比青少年心理之类的 |
[09:10] | You mean like with that really pretty girl who was just here? | 你是说刚才在这里的漂亮姑娘吧 |
[09:12] | Was there a pretty girl here? | 有漂亮姑娘吗 |
[09:14] | I didn’t notice. What’s her problem? | 我没注意 她怎么了 |
[09:16] | Tyler, one of us knows what you’re doing. | 泰勒 咱俩当中有人知道你想干什么 |
[09:19] | Is it me? | 是我嘛 |
[09:26] | Let’s get something straight. | 咱们可把话说清楚 |
[09:27] | This is my family, and I don’t like you horning in. | 这里是我家 我不喜欢你乱吵吵 |
[09:30] | I’m the one who’s special– I talk! | 我才是身怀绝技的那个 我会说话 |
[09:33] | I talk. | 我会说话 |
[09:34] | You don’t talk. You just repeat what I say. | 你会个屁 你只会重复我说的 |
[09:37] | You just repeat what I say. | 你只会重复我说的 |
[09:38] | You just repeat what I say. | 你只会重复我说的 |
[09:39] | You just repeat what I say. | 你只会重复我说的 |
[09:41] | You just repeat what I say. | 你只会重复我说的 |
[09:42] | You just repeat what I say. | 你只会重复我说的 |
[09:44] | That’s parroting. | 鹦鹉学舌 |
[09:46] | Oh, that’s where that comes from! | 哦 原来出自这里啊 |
[10:00] | Stan, are you sleeping through this? | 斯坦 这样你也能睡着 |
[10:02] | What do you think? I am dog tired. | 你觉得呢 我都累成狗了 |
[10:05] | Oh, that’s where that comes from! | 哦 原来出自这里 |
[10:10] | What a horrible night! | 这一夜真糟透了 |
[10:12] | I was dreaming that I was a bird, | 我梦见自己是只鸟 |
[10:13] | and when I opened my mouth, | 当我张开嘴巴 |
[10:15] | The only thing that came out was– | 唯一发出的声音是 |
[10:17] | Was that me? | 难道是我 |
[10:20] | Did Lucy wake you guys up too? | 露西把你们俩也吵醒了 |
[10:22] | No. The horrific squawking was very restful. | 可不 鬼喊鬼叫声有助睡眠 |
[10:27] | I’m sorry. You know how exhaustion makes me sarcastic. | 抱歉 你知道我一累就不积口德 |
[10:29] | Nice jammies, little timmy. | 衣服真敞亮 小提米 |
[10:32] | Yeah, I really need some sleep. | 我真该好好休息了 |
[10:35] | I see you guys are up to say good morning to Lucy. | 你们是在跟露西说早上好吗 |
[10:38] | Isn’t it nice to have an early morning wake-up call? | 早上有人报时就是好 |
[10:40] | We can all get a jump on the day. | 都能按时起床了 |
[10:42] | Isn’t that a pretty song you’re singing, Lucy? | 你唱得多动听啊不是吗 露西 |
[10:47] | You sound like two velociraptors fighting over a bagpipe. | 你们听上去像两只迅猛龙在争抢一个风笛 |
[10:54] | What are we gonna do? We can’t live like this! | 我们该怎么办 这样下去可不行 |
[10:57] | Ooh. What if we cover the cage? | 哦 不然把笼子罩住 |
[10:58] | Maybe the bird will sleep until we uncover it. | 或许那样她就能睡觉了 |
[11:01] | I know. Why don’t we try this tonight? | 我知道 不如今晚就用这个试试 |
[11:10] | Well, it wasn’t the best blanket your grandma ever knitted– | 好在不是你奶奶打的最好的一条毯子 |
[11:14] | Just the last. | 只不过是最后一条 |
[11:21] | Wow, the bird is so quiet. | 哇 鸟好安静啊 |
[11:24] | No wonder we slept so late. | 怪不得我们能睡到这会儿 |
[11:25] | Hey, you know what, maybe she’s finally adjusted to her new environ– | 嘿 搞不好她终于能适应她的新环境 |
[11:28] | Hit the dirt! | 趴下 |
[11:31] | Come here, Lucy! Come here, sweetie! | 过来 露西 过来啊 亲爱的 |
[11:33] | Come to mommy! | 到妈咪这来 |
[11:34] | Protect your eyes! | 护住眼睛 |
[11:39] | Isn’t she the cutest, sweetest thing? | 不觉得她太可爱了吗 |
[11:43] | Boy, if I had a boulder I could kill two birds with one stone. | 老天 赐我个石头真想来个一石二鸟 |
[11:47] | Oh, that’s where that comes from! | 哦 原来出自这里 |
[11:51] | Oh, she had a little accident on my head again. | 哦 她又在我头上拉便便了 |
[11:54] | No, false alarm. Just blood. | 不 假警报 留血了而已 |
[11:58] | It’s funny. She thinks I’m a field mouse. | 真有趣 她把我当田鼠了 |
[12:01] | – Mom. – Yes? | – 妈妈 – 咋地 |
[12:02] | When I suggested that you become an animal person, | 我当时说让你爱动物 |
[12:05] | I didn’t mean for you to become the bird lady of crazytown. | 不是让你变成遛鸟的怪阿姨 |
[12:09] | Maybe you’re just not animal people. | 或许你才是不爱动物的吧 |
[12:11] | But Lucy is my pet and I love her. | 露西是我的宠物 我爱她 |
[12:14] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 恕我失陪 |
[12:15] | I’m going to go bleed into a cup and feed it to her. | 我要去滴一杯血给她喝 |
[12:18] | It’s the only thing that relaxes her talons. | 只有这样他才会松爪 |
[12:23] | Dad, isn’t there something we can do? | 老爸 我们就不能想想办法吗 |
[12:25] | I’ve tried, but your mother | 我试过了 可你妈 |
[12:26] | just will not admit that that bird was a mistake. | 就是不愿承认那只鸟是个错误 |
[12:29] | You know what? I’m gonna call the pet store | 这样吧 我打电话给宠物店 |
[12:30] | and see if they have any advice for how to handle her. | 看看有什么法子能降住她 |
[12:33] | – The bird or mom? – I’ll take either one. | – 降鸟还是妈妈 – 哪个都行 |
[12:40] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[12:43] | Dad can get all the advice from the pet store that he wants, | 不管老爸从宠物店那儿得到什么建议 |
[12:45] | but we have to get rid of this bird. | 我们都必须把这货解决掉 |
[12:47] | – Why? – Because it’s keeping us up all night, raggedy ann! | – 为什么 – 因为它让人没法儿睡了 破烂娃娃 |
[12:51] | I really need some sleep. | 我真的该睡会儿 |
[12:54] | Oh. That was the bird? | 哦 原来是鸟叫 |
[12:55] | I thought it was mommy screaming at daddy | 我还以为是老妈在吼老爸 |
[12:58] | to wash his stinkin’ ham feet. | 让他去洗他的火腿味脚丫子呢 |
[13:01] | We’ve gotta make mom hate this bird as much as we do. | 我们得让妈妈跟我们一样恨这只鸟 |
[13:04] | Oh! What if the bird steals her identity | 哦 如果这鸟盗取了她的身份 |
[13:05] | and opens a pizza parlor for dogs called pizza mutt? | 开了家狗食餐厅叫披萨会堂呢 |
[13:09] | Even if it doesn’t get rid of the bird, | 即便鸟赶不走 |
[13:11] | there’ll be a pizza parlor for dogs! | 也总算有个狗食披萨餐厅了 |
[13:15] | Or what if we say the bird | 或者如果我们说 |
[13:16] | spilled mommy’s expensive perfume in the toilet? | 这只鸟把妈妈死贵的香水泼进厕所了呢 |
[13:19] | ’cause somebody did that. | 反正某人已经这么做了 |
[13:23] | No. What we are gonna do is make the bird say things | 不行 我们得让这鸟说一些 |
[13:26] | that mom’s not gonna like. | 妈妈不爱听的话 |
[13:28] | – Why isn’t Tyler helping? – Because Tyler’s a jerk. | – 泰勒怎么不来帮忙 – 因为泰勒是混蛋呗 |
[13:31] | Tyler’s a jerk. | 泰勒是混蛋 |
[13:33] | Good! But you gotta insult mom. | 很好 不过你得损妈妈 |
[13:34] | Try saying, “Ellen can’t cook. Ellen can’t cook.” | 快说“艾伦厨艺烂 艾伦厨艺烂” |
[13:37] | Ellen can’t cook. Ellen can’t cook. | 艾伦厨艺烂 艾伦厨艺烂 |
[13:39] | You’re telling me. Why do you | 用你说么 不然怎么会 |
[13:41] | think I was spraying perfume in the bathroom? | 气得我把她的香水倒进厕所呢 |
[13:52] | You cured my shyness, dr. James! Thank you! | 你治愈了我的羞涩 詹姆斯医生 谢谢你 |
[13:54] | Well, I am a noted child psychologist– | 谁叫我是最棒的儿童心理 |
[13:57] | – Daddy? – Yes! | -爸爸 -在 |
[13:58] | – Hey, hi! – What’s wrong with Rebecca? | -嘿 嗨 -瑞贝卡到底怎么了 |
[14:01] | Chloe, this is for Tyler, isn’t it? | 克洛伊 是泰勒要你来的吧 |
[14:03] | You’re right. He said he’d give me a dollar. I’m sorry. | 没错 他说给我一美元 对不起 |
[14:06] | But just between us? | 不过就你知我知呢 |
[14:09] | I’m gonna tell you what I told your brother: | 还是我跟你哥说的那句话 |
[14:11] | I can’t talk about my patients’ problems. | 我不能透露病人的信息 |
[14:14] | Too bad, ’cause then I’m gonna have to tell everybody | 太可惜了 那我只能把你跟玩偶说话的事 |
[14:17] | you were talking to a toy sheep. | 公众于众了 |
[14:20] | And I’m going to have to tell everybody | 那我就去告诉大家 |
[14:22] | that you still wear pull ups. | 你还在穿拉拉裤 |
[14:24] | We could do this all day. | 想玩儿奉陪到底 |
[14:27] | I’ve got proof. | 我有证据 |
[14:30] | Your move. | 你出招 |
[14:32] | No tv for a week. Your move. | 一周不能看电视 该你了 |
[14:36] | Not working. | 不管用 |
[14:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:42] | Brilliant, Dr. James! You outsmarted a 6-year-old! | 天才 詹姆斯医生 你打败了一个六岁小孩 |
[14:45] | Almost 7. | 快七岁了 |
[14:50] | Ellen can’t cook. | 艾伦厨艺烂 |
[14:51] | Ellen can’t cook. | 艾伦厨艺烂 |
[14:53] | Mom, that’s horrible! | 妈妈 太没礼貌了 |
[14:54] | Ellen snores. | 艾伦打鼾 |
[14:55] | Mommy, get rid of this bird. | 妈咪 撵走这只鸟 |
[14:57] | It’s rude, and I think it spilled your perfume. | 它真无礼 还撒了你的香水 |
[15:00] | Ellen laughs like a donkey. | 艾伦笑起来像头驴 |
[15:06] | I see what you kids are doing. | 我知道你们打什么算盘 |
[15:08] | I am not getting rid of Lucy. I love this bird. | 我不会撵露西走的 我喜欢这只鸟 |
[15:10] | Seriously, kids, was that the best plan you could come up with? | 不是吧 孩子们 这就是你们想出来的招儿 |
[15:14] | Don’t look at me. | 不要看我 |
[15:15] | You brought that screeching beast in here. | 这只类鸟兽是你娶回来的 |
[15:17] | Then you let her get a bird. | 你还让她带回一只鸟 |
[15:20] | Everybody knows that Lucy | 大家都知道露西只会 |
[15:22] | just repeats what she’s heard around the house. | 重复在家中听到的话 |
[15:25] | – Bennett’s work is derivative. – Ellen! | -班尼特的作品是抄别人的 -艾伦 |
[15:28] | I was reading the reviews of your last book out loud. | 我把你上一本书的书评大声念出来了 |
[15:31] | Save your money! | 别白花钱 |
[15:34] | Mom, do you really like this bird? | 妈妈 你真的喜欢这只鸟吗 |
[15:37] | Yes! Now come on, Lucy, help me with breakfast. | 是的 来吧露西 帮我做早餐 |
[15:41] | We’ll make eggs for everyone else, | 我们给每个人做些鸡蛋 |
[15:42] | and the tip of my index finger for you. | 再切一点我的食指给你吃 |
[15:46] | Why did I have to make | 我干嘛要去逞能 |
[15:47] | such a big stand about being an animal person? | 做什么爱动物的人 |
[15:49] | Now I’m stuck with you, you stupid, awful, wretched… | 现在得面对你这只愚蠢 可恶 肮脏的 |
[15:53] | Who’s my special lady? | 谁最特别呀 |
[15:56] | You know, honey, I can’t say that I’m crazy about the bird, | 知道吗 亲爱的 我不能说自己有多喜欢这只鸟吧 |
[15:59] | but I am relieved that you’re getting along with her so well. | 但是看你跟她这么和睦我也就放心了 |
[16:02] | You know, peer reviewed | 业内人士研究称 |
[16:03] | studies say that people who don’t like animals | 不爱动物的人 |
[16:05] | can be heartless and antisocial | 会很无情 反社会 |
[16:06] | with no ability to bond with other living things. | 与一切生物都无法和谐相处 |
[16:10] | Well, that’s not me! | 我可不是 |
[16:12] | This bird and I are besties! | 我跟这鸟可铁了 |
[16:14] | Well, that’s good, because did you know | 那就好 你可知道 |
[16:16] | they could live to be 70 years old? | 它们能活七十多年呢 |
[16:18] | I certainly did not. | 还真不知道 |
[16:22] | Seventy years. | 七十年 |
[16:30] | Hello? Dr. Brooks! | 喂 布鲁克斯医生 |
[16:32] | Yeah, thanks for calling me back about Rebecca. | 谢谢你回电话问瑞贝卡的事情 |
[16:35] | Listen, I’m a little stuck on her treatment, | 听着 我现在在她的治疗当中遇到瓶颈了 |
[16:37] | and I could use your input. | 需要你的技术支持 |
[16:41] | Yes. Could you hold on one second, doctor? | 好的 能稍等片刻吗 医生 |
[16:44] | I’ve been playing phone tag with these people. | 我预约了一个电话 |
[16:45] | Do you mind if I take it? | 不介意我接一下吧 |
[16:47] | Great. One second. | 好的 稍等 |
[16:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:50] | Yeah, uh, listen, about that parrot you sold us. | 对 听着 关于你卖给我们的那只鹦鹉 |
[16:53] | She’s become really hostile and aggressive. | 她最近特别不友善 攻击性很强 |
[16:55] | Do you have any recommendations? | 你们有什么法子吗 |
[16:57] | Hold on one second. I want to write these down. | 等会儿哈 我记下来 |
[16:59] | “Put grapes into her mouth directly by hand.” | 用手给她喂葡萄 |
[17:04] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[17:04] | “Massage the back of her head | 按摩她的背颈部 |
[17:06] | using thumb and forefinger.” | 用大拇指跟食指 |
[17:09] | Wow, that’s, uh, that’s very specific. | 哇 还 还挺详细的 |
[17:12] | Let me ask you this: what if she gets agitated? | 再问你一下 万一她变得不安呢 |
[17:15] | Really? Okay. | 是吗 好的 |
[17:17] | “Blow briskly into her face.” | 对她的脸迅速吹气 |
[17:24] | Hey, Rebecca. | 嘿 瑞贝卡 |
[17:26] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 能跟你说几句话吗 |
[17:27] | – Uh, well… – just one second. | -呃 那个 -就一会儿 |
[17:32] | What– | 怎么 |
[17:33] | – What are you– – shh! | -你干嘛 -嘘 |
[17:34] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在干嘛 |
[17:36] | Please stop. | 请住手 |
[17:39] | – Are you agitated? – Yes. | -你不安吗 -没错 |
[17:41] | I can help with that. | 我能帮忙 |
[17:46] | What are you doing?! | 你在搞什么 |
[17:47] | I’m sorry. Clearly I’ve gone about this all wrong. | 对不起 很明显我步骤没弄对 |
[17:52] | Now open up. | 张开嘴 |
[18:03] | Mom? Do you have the bird? | 妈妈 鸟在你那儿吗 |
[18:05] | No, she’s stretching her wings in the family room. | 没有 她在客厅伸展翅膀呢 |
[18:08] | The patio door’s open. She’s gone! | 鸟笼开了 她跑了 |
[18:12] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[18:14] | Lucy’s escaped? | 露西跑了 |
[18:17] | – Mom, are you smiling? – No! | -老妈 你在笑吗 -哪有 |
[18:19] | No. I’m just trying to be strong. | 不 我是在强颜欢笑 |
[18:21] | She’s gone. She’s really gone. | 她走了 她真的走了 |
[18:23] | So strong. | 要坚强 |
[18:25] | Now that’s she’s gone, I feel kinda guilty. | 她现在走了 我还有点内疚了 |
[18:27] | She wasn’t really that bad. | 她也没那么坏啦 |
[18:29] | She was just a cute little– | 她只是一只可爱的 |
[18:31] | You’re kidding me! | 开毛玩笑 |
[18:32] | Couldn’t she have flown into a power cable or something?! | 你就不能撞个电线杆撞死吗 |
[18:37] | Shh shh! | 嘘嘘 |
[18:38] | Nobody make any sudden noises. | 都不要发出大动静 |
[18:41] | We don’t want to scare her away. | 可别把她吓跑了 |
[18:44] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[18:46] | Quiet… | 安静 |
[18:49] | Quiet! Quiet! No one scare the bird!!! | 安静 安静 不要把鸟吓跑 |
[18:54] | I’m sorry. I hate that bird, bennett. And I tried. | 对不起 我讨厌那只鸟 班尼特 |
[18:57] | I tried everything the pet store said. | 宠物店说的我都试过了 |
[18:59] | With the grapes and the blowing | 又喂葡萄又吹气的 |
[19:01] | and the thumb and forefinger massage… | 还有大拇指食指按摩什么的 |
[19:03] | That was for the bird? | 那是给鸟做的 |
[19:05] | Excuse me, I gotta go straighten something out. | 抱歉 我要去解释点事情 |
[19:09] | Ellen, did you let her out? | 艾伦 是你放她出来的 |
[19:11] | No. | 不是啊 |
[19:12] | But I was glad when she was gone. | 不过她走了我还是挺高兴的 |
[19:15] | Animals hate me! | 动物都不喜欢我 |
[19:17] | Peer reviewed studies say I’m heartless and antisocial | 业内人士的研究说我是绝情冷血 |
[19:20] | with no ability to bond with other living things. | 与任何生物都八字不合的人 |
[19:24] | Aw, look at that face. | 哦 瞧瞧那张脸 |
[19:26] | Gotta do my dog thing. | 该狗狗上场了 |
[19:30] | Mom, see? | 妈妈 看见没 |
[19:32] | Stan does love you. | 斯坦是爱你的 |
[19:33] | He knows that you’re a good person. | 他知道你是好人 |
[19:35] | I am. I am a good person. | 我是 我是个好人 |
[19:38] | Thanks, Stan. | 谢谢 斯坦 |
[19:39] | Oh, we may have had our differences, | 你我虽然有过节 |
[19:41] | but you’re still part of my pack. | 但毕竟还是一家人嘛 |
[19:43] | Aw. And I’ll never make you an outdoor dog. | 噢 我绝对不会把你养在门外面的 |
[19:46] | I bet he’ll never steal my slippers again. | 他肯定不会再咬我的脱鞋了 |
[19:48] | Hey, don’t go reading too much into this. | 嘿 别给点阳光就灿烂好吗 |
[19:50] | I’m throwing you a pity lick. | 看你可怜才舔你的 |
[19:53] | But I do want to know where you’re hiding those buttons | 不过我的确想知道你从我衣服上咬掉的扣子 |
[19:55] | you tore off my coat. | 被你弄哪儿去了 |
[19:56] | No, you don’t. | 不是吧你 |
[20:00] | But what’s gonna happen to Lucy? | 那露西要怎么办 |
[20:02] | There’s that lovely flock of wild parrots at the park | 公园里有一群野鹦鹉 |
[20:05] | that she’ll make friends with– or eat. | 她会交到朋友 或者吃掉它们的 |
[20:07] | Either way, she’ll be fine. | 总之 她不会有事的 |
[20:09] | So, who opened the patio door? | 那笼子的门是谁开的 |
[20:11] | – I didn’t. – I did not. | -不是我 -反正不是我 |
[20:12] | I fantasized about it, but I didn’t… | 我有想过 但是没有 |
[20:15] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[20:18] | It doesn’t matter how the bird got out. | 不管她是怎么跑掉的吧 |
[20:20] | The important thing is, that flying technicolor rat is gone. | 重要的是那只飞禽总算走了 |
[20:25] | So now that we have an empty cage, can I keep my squake in there? | 既然笼子空出来了 能给我养鼠糕吗 |
[20:28] | A squake? What is that, a half-squirrel, half-snake? | 鼠糕 什么东西 半松鼠半蛇吗 |
[20:32] | No. It’s a half-squirrel on a piece of cake. | 不是 是半松鼠半蛋糕 |
[20:36] | He’s in the fridge. | 他在冰箱里 |
[20:39] | I think I ate him. | 貌似被我服用了 |
[20:43] | Bennett was right– he did eat the squake. | 班尼特说的对 的确被他吃了 |
[20:46] | And Lucy ended up okay. | 露西最后也没事 |
[20:48] | I was walking in the park, and she paid me a little visit. | 我在公园里遛 她还来看我了 |
[20:53] | Darn thing scared the buttons out of me. | 被那货吓屎了 |
[21:03] | Hey. Thanks for meeting me. | 嘿 谢谢你能我见面 |
[21:05] | You’re not going to… fruit me, are you? | 你不会又 给我塞水果吧 |
[21:08] | Look, I’m really sorry about that. | 听着 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:11] | You also blew in my face. | 你还吹了我的脸 |
[21:13] | I was trying to get to know you, | 我是想认识你 |
[21:14] | but you were so hard to approach. | 可是你太难接近了 |
[21:16] | Some guys say you’re stuck up, but I don’t think that’s true. | 有些男生说你傲慢 但是我觉得不是 |
[21:20] | And I’m not perfect. I do dumb things. | 我也不完美 也会做傻事 |
[21:22] | Sometimes with fruit. | 有时候用水果 |
[21:25] | You want to go out sometime? | 有时间一起出去玩儿吧 |
[21:26] | First of all, I’m not stuck up. I’m just really shy. | 首先我不是傲慢 而是很害羞 |
[21:30] | But I really do appreciate | 但是我真的很感激 |
[21:32] | that you made an effort to get to know me. | 你努力地试图了解我 |
[21:35] | No one does that. | 没人这样过 |
[21:37] | I’m just trying to decide if you’re a nice guy I should take a chance with | 我是在考虑你这个人怎么样 该不该给你个机会 |
[21:39] | or if this whole thing is just way too weird. | 还是说你真的太怪咖了 |
[21:42] | My vote is for “Nice guy.” | 我觉得我人不错 |
[21:45] | I wish there was a sign or something to help me to decide. | 我希望上天能给我个指示让我做决定 |
[21:50] | Tyler’s a jerk. | 泰勒是混蛋 |
[21:53] | Okey, then. | 那好吧 |
[21:55] | Wait. That’s just one bird’s opinion. | 等等 一鸟之言算不了什么 |
[21:59] | Tyler’s a jerk. Tyler’s a jerk. | 泰勒是混蛋 泰勒是混蛋 |
[22:04] | Oh, come on! | 哦 拜托 |