时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Bummer that we’re gonna have to spend our vacation studying for the final exam. | 真扫兴啊 我们的假期拿来准备期末考试了 |
[00:08] | Yeah, but if I pass, I’ll finally get out of this accelerated program, | 是呀 但如果我考过了 就终于可以从高中毕业了 |
[00:11] | graduate from high school, and live my dream. | 还可以去追寻我的梦想 |
[00:14] | The dream of being on the BMX circuit, | 我说的是参加越野自行车大赛这个梦想 |
[00:16] | not the dream where I’m playing foosball with a chimp. | 可不是和猩猩玩桌上足球那个梦想 |
[00:19] | Which is really more of a nightmare. | 那简直是个噩梦 |
[00:21] | Every time he scores, he goes… | 每次他进球了 就会这样乱吐舌头 |
[00:24] | Hey, when we play foosball and I score, I go… | 对啊 每次我进球了 也会这样吐舌头 |
[00:28] | Yeah, I was hoping you’d take the hint, you chimp. | 呵呵 我还以为你会懂的 你就是那只猩猩 |
[00:31] | When I pass the final, I’m gonna live my dream of joining the PNX circuit. | 如果我期末过了 我也要去实现我的梦想 |
[00:35] | Pizza, Naps and Extreme Naps. | 吃披萨 睡觉 梦幻睡眠 |
[00:38] | What’s an extreme nap? | 什么是梦幻睡眠 |
[00:40] | You start out standing up, and you wake up somewhere else. | 一开始你站着睡着 然后会在其他地方醒过来哦 |
[00:45] | Gentlemen, keep it down. | 你们两个 安静些 |
[00:48] | And, Tyler, I’ve got my eye on you. | 泰勒 我一直在留意你哦 |
[00:49] | The left one; the right one is for everyone else. | 左眼专盯你 右眼监督其他人 |
[00:52] | Actually, putting my left eye where my right one goes is making my head hurt. | 其实 现在这样左右眼交叉着让我头很疼 |
[00:55] | Tyler, sit over here. | 泰勒 过来坐这儿 |
[00:57] | Oh, come on, Principal Lawson. I pull one senior prank, | 拜托 劳森校长 我只是搞了一次恶作剧呀 |
[01:00] | and suddenly I’m branded as a bad kid. | 你不能就这样把我归类为坏孩子了 |
[01:02] | Tyler, you have a long history of disruptive behavior. | 泰勒 上学期间你一直都是捣蛋分子 |
[01:05] | And that waterslide prank rendered me so afraid of water | 而且那次水滑道恶作剧开始让我怕水 |
[01:07] | that my Dominican timeshare is useless to me. | 导致我在多明尼加的假期变得毫无意义 |
[01:10] | Which is a shame because this body was almost beach ready. | 并且是在我已经准备好要去沙滩秀身材的时候 |
[01:15] | Man, he’s really got it in for me. | 天啊 他居然为了这个就让我难堪 |
[01:16] | Can you believe that, Erik? | 埃里克 你能相信吗 |
[01:20] | Whoa, extreme nap! | 天啊 梦幻睡眠 |
[01:24] | It’s school vacation this week | 这周学校放假 |
[01:26] | and my family is staying local so Tyler can study. | 但我们全家要留在这里监督泰勒学习 |
[01:29] | Last year they left town and couldn’t take me, | 去年假期他们出去玩儿了 但不能带我一起 |
[01:31] | so they hired a dog walker. | 所以他们雇了一个遛狗师 |
[01:33] | The rest of the time I did | 当遛狗师不在的时候 |
[01:35] | what all dogs do when we’re left home alone. | 我做了所有独自在家的狗狗都会做的事情 |
[01:36] | Put on people clothes and dance. | 那就是穿上人类的衣服跳舞 |
[02:03] | Always have to one-up me, Robert, don’t ya? | 罗伯特 你总要抢先我一步 是吗 |
[02:24] | Avery, it’s our one-week anniversary, | 艾芙莉 我们在一起一周了 |
[02:26] | and since we don’t go to the same school, | 但我们又不在一所学校 |
[02:28] | I wanted to give you a gift that you’d remember. | 我想送你一件难忘的礼物 |
[02:31] | So I wrote you a song. | 所以我为你写了首歌 |
[02:32] | Oh, Brian, you are so perfect. | 布莱恩 你实在太完美了 |
[02:37] | Perfect? You’re coming on too strong. | 完美 似乎有点儿过了 |
[02:39] | You’ll scare him off. | 会吓跑他的 |
[02:41] | Play it smooth. | 冷静点儿 |
[02:42] | Perfect-ly dressed for this weather. | 在这样的天气你穿的很完美 |
[02:45] | I mean, you can’t go wrong with layers. | 我是说 你穿这个肯定不会错 |
[02:47] | But enough about flexible dressing. How about that song? | 我们不说穿着了 来听听那首歌吧 |
[02:53] | When I see you I just stare | 每当看见你我都情不自禁 |
[02:57] | At your beautiful eyes and hair | 你美丽的眼睛和头发 |
[03:01] | You know I love the way you are | 令我如此着迷 |
[03:05] | I want to keep you in a jar | 我想把你放进罐子里 |
[03:08] | Like a butterfly! | 像蝴蝶一样 |
[03:12] | I want to take you somewhere fun | 想带你游遍有趣的地方 |
[03:15] | ‘Cause you’re my one and only one… Avery | 因为你是我的唯一 艾芙莉 |
[03:23] | You want to keep me in a jar. | 你想把我放进罐子里 |
[03:26] | You are so ama… ailman. | 你实在是太棒 帮忙了 |
[03:31] | A mailman. You really delivered. On that song. | 帮忙传递了那首歌的快乐 |
[03:35] | Nailed it. | 我真聪明 |
[03:37] | I think it’s time we take the next major step in our relationship. | 我觉得我们的关系可以更进一步了 |
[03:42] | The next major step in our relationship is meeting your dog? | 见见你的狗狗就是我们关系的更进一步了吗 |
[03:45] | Well, we could hold hands while you’re doing it. | 我们可以拉着手一起见见它呀 |
[03:47] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑啦 |
[03:49] | Unless you want to. | 不过你想这么做也可以的 |
[03:51] | I think you’re wonderful, Avery. | 艾芙莉 我觉得你太完美了 |
[03:53] | And your dog is very handsome. | 你的狗狗也好帅啊 |
[03:55] | Awww. | 好幸福啊 |
[03:58] | Whoa! | 天呐 |
[04:00] | This is better than the massage chair at the mall. | 这可比商场里的按摩椅舒服多了 |
[04:04] | Plus, no one’s kicking me out. | 而且 还没人赶我走 |
[04:08] | I got to get going, Avery. But I’ll text you later. | 艾芙莉 我该走了 一会儿给你发短信 |
[04:10] | I’m gonna miss you both. | 我会想你和狗狗的 |
[04:12] | Awww. | 真幸福啊 |
[04:18] | Isn’t he incredible, Stan? | 斯坦 他是不是很棒 |
[04:20] | Yes. Why don’t you ever pet me like that? | 当然 为什么你从不像他那样抚摸我呢 |
[04:24] | How’s that? | 感觉怎么样 |
[04:25] | Fine. | 凑合吧 |
[04:28] | Can I have Brian’s number? | 能把他的电话号码给我吗 |
[04:33] | Man, I’ve been so busy studying I don’t have time for girls. | 天啊 这么一直忙着学习都没时间去约会了 |
[04:36] | It’s like I’m dating my books. | 现在就像一直在和书约会一样 |
[04:38] | I love you, history, but you’re too old for me. | 历史书 我爱你 但你实在是太老了 |
[04:42] | Maybe you should stick to science. | 也许你可以换物理试试 |
[04:44] | The two of you have so much chemistry. | 也许你们会来电哦 |
[04:48] | Periodic one, Ellen. | 棒极了 艾伦 |
[04:51] | I’m studying geography. | 我在学地理 |
[04:53] | I can name capitals of countries now. | 我现在知道很多国家的首都了哦 |
[04:55] | Oh, you can? That’s great, sweetie. | 都记下了吗 宝贝儿 你真棒 |
[04:58] | I used to be able to do the same thing when I was a kid. | 我小时候也记了很多国家的首都 |
[05:01] | What is Lima the capital of? | 利马是哪个国家的首都 |
[05:04] | Peru! Mmm, very impressive, Chloe. | 秘鲁 棒极了 克洛伊 |
[05:07] | Ooh, do me now. | 快来换你考我 |
[05:08] | Wellington. New Zealand. | 惠灵顿呢 新西兰 |
[05:10] | Oh, man, Daddy still got it. | 看吧 爸爸还是这么聪明 |
[05:13] | Ellen, you want a piece of this action? | 艾伦 你也想来试试吗 |
[05:15] | Oh, I don’t know capitals of countries. | 我不是很精通这些 |
[05:18] | I know a lot of things, but capitals of countries | 我虽然知识渊博 但是关于国家的首都这一类 |
[05:20] | just happen to be one of the few things I don’t know. | 恰巧是我的薄弱环节 |
[05:22] | Try me on ’80s teen heartthrobs or beloved sit-com moms. | 你可以考我80年代的少女偶像或者热门情景喜剧 |
[05:26] | Like Phylicia Rashad or… | 比如菲利西亚·拉斯海德或者 |
[05:30] | Pass! | 还是不要了 |
[05:32] | Oh, come on. Capitals are easy. | 没事儿 国家首都又不难 |
[05:34] | Can you tell me what country Nairobi is the capital of? | 你知道内罗毕是哪个国家的首都吗 |
[05:37] | I can’t. | 我不知道 |
[05:38] | Kenya. | 肯尼亚 |
[05:39] | I can’t. | 我真的不知道 |
[05:40] | No. Kenya. | 你误会了 是肯尼亚 |
[05:42] | I told you, Chloe. I ken-not! | 克洛伊 我告诉你了 我真的不知道 |
[05:48] | Max, where’s Lindsay? I have something exciting to tell you both. | 麦克斯 你看见琳赛了吗 我有好消息要和你俩说哦 |
[05:51] | I do too, or did my excited face already give it away? | 我也是 还是我激动的表情已经出卖了我 |
[05:55] | Avery, Max, I have big news. | 艾芙莉 麦克斯 我有好事儿要和你们说哦 |
[05:57] | I have a new boyfriend. | 我有新男朋友了 |
[05:59] | So do I. So do I. | 我也是 我也是 |
[06:01] | He’s a little cheerful, but I can bring him down. | 他很阳光 但我肯定会影响到他的 |
[06:04] | My guy’s a musician. | 我男朋友会玩音乐哦 |
[06:06] | So is mine. | 我男朋友也是 |
[06:07] | So is mine. | 我男朋友也是 |
[06:08] | He wrote me a song. | 他写了首歌给我 |
[06:09] | Mine too. | 我男朋友也是 |
[06:10] | Mine too. | 我男朋友也是 |
[06:12] | When I see you I just stare | 每当看见你我都情不自禁 |
[06:16] | At your beautiful eyes and hair | 你美丽的眼睛和头发 |
[06:21] | You know I love the way you are | 令我如此着迷 |
[06:24] | I want to keep you in a jar | 我想把你放进罐子里 |
[06:27] | Like a butterfly! | 像蝴蝶一样 |
[06:30] | I want to take you somewhere fun | 想带你游遍有趣的地方 |
[06:32] | ‘Cause you’re my one and only one… | 因为你是我的唯一 |
[06:34] | -Avery! -Lindsay! | -艾芙莉 -林赛 |
[06:35] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[06:38] | We’re all dating the same guy. | 我们的男朋友是同一个人 |
[06:45] | I can’t believe Brian’s dating all three of us at the same time. | 真不敢相信布莱恩同时约会了我们三个人 |
[06:49] | And he wrote us all the same song. What a jerk. | 而且他给所有人写了同一首歌 混蛋 |
[06:52] | I cannot wait to tell him I’m never going to see him again. | 我实在不想再见到他了 |
[06:54] | Yeah, you both should do that. | 对啊 你们都不应该再见他了 |
[06:56] | I guess I’ll just have to be the one to teach him how to be a good boyfriend. | 调教他这个艰巨的任务就交给我吧 |
[07:01] | Wait, you mean you want to see him again? | 等等 你是说你还会再见他 |
[07:03] | He’s dating all three of us. | 他脚踩了三只船 |
[07:04] | So? What guy is good at relationships? | 所以咯 他需要我好好调教他处理好关系呀 |
[07:07] | Well, clearly I’m the one he likes the most. | 很明显 他最喜欢的是我 |
[07:10] | When he sang “I want to take you somewhere fun,” | 因为当他唱”想带你游遍有趣的地方” |
[07:12] | he was obviously talking about me. | 很明显是在说我 |
[07:14] | I’m the fun one! Woo-hoo-hoo! | 我可是咱们之中最有趣的人 |
[07:17] | Right, Brian? | 是吗 布莱恩 |
[07:21] | But he also sang “you’re my one and only one.” | 但是他也唱了”你是我的唯一” |
[07:23] | There’s only one of me. There’s two of you. | 只有一个我 但你们可是两个人 |
[07:26] | If one of us is going to get him, it should be me. | 如果只有一个人能最终搞定他 肯定是我呀 |
[07:28] | “Keep you in a jar”? | 还记得那句吗 “我想把你放进罐子里” |
[07:30] | I’m the one who collects medical oddities. | 只有我喜欢收集那些奇怪的东西 |
[07:33] | I’m more his type than either of you. I’m the easygoing one. | 我比你们都适合他 我性格最好 |
[07:36] | I am the easygoing one. I haven’t mentioned once that you smell like bologna. | 我才是 你全身都是腊肠味儿 我从来没说过 |
[07:39] | I wear a bologna mask at night. It’s good for the skin. | 我之前晚上敷了腊肠面膜 那个很滋润皮肤 |
[07:42] | According to a website I’m 90% sure is not a joke. | 网站上是那么说的 我可以90%确定那不是开玩笑的 |
[07:46] | Obviously I’m the one Brian likes. | 很明显 布莱恩喜欢的是我 |
[07:48] | Both of you, back off. | 你们两个 放弃吧 |
[07:50] | You back off. He’s mine. | 你才放弃吧 他是我的 |
[07:51] | No, he’s mine. | 才不是 他是我的 |
[07:53] | Let him go. | 放手吧 |
[07:54] | You let him go! | 你放手吧 |
[07:55] | You let him go. | 你放手 |
[07:58] | I’ve got the head! I win! | 我抢到头了 我赢了 |
[07:59] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[08:01] | Brian, what have I done? | 布莱恩 我这是做了什么啊 |
[08:08] | Yes! I passed! | 太好了 我考过了 |
[08:09] | I’ve officially graduated from high school. | 我终于正式高中毕业了 |
[08:11] | The long road from kindergarten ends here. | 幼儿园以来的艰辛终结于此 |
[08:14] | And I never did learn cursive. Take that, Mrs. Durbin! | 而且我始终没有学花体字 咋样 德宾太太 |
[08:18] | BMX circuit, here I come! | 越野自行车大赛 我来了 |
[08:21] | I passed too! | 我也考过了 |
[08:22] | PNX circuit here I come! | 披萨睡觉 我来了 |
[08:25] | I’ve got my pizza right here, and then after, | 我带了披萨来学校 吃完以后 |
[08:27] | I’m gonna go home and take a nap. | 我要回家好好睡一觉 |
[08:29] | -An extreme nap, right? -No, it’s gonna be a normal nap. | -梦幻睡眠 是吗 -不是的 只是普通睡眠 |
[08:31] | -But with extreme pajamas.-What makes them extreme? | -但是我要穿着梦幻睡衣 -什么是梦幻睡衣 |
[08:34] | They have monster trucks on them! | 就是印有怪物卡车那些睡衣 |
[08:38] | Wait, wait, wait. Hold on, you two. | 等等 等一下 你们两个 等等 |
[08:40] | I was reviewing your answer sheets and you both have the exact same answers. | 我刚刚在复查你们的答题卡 发现你俩有一样的答案 |
[08:44] | All right! | 默契 |
[08:47] | That means one of you copied off of the other one. | 这就说明你们两人中有一个人抄了另一个人的答案 |
[08:49] | All… What? | 真 什么 |
[08:51] | Tyler, you’re out of the accelerated program. | 泰勒 你不能毕业了 |
[08:54] | What? You think I cheated? | 什么 你认为是我作弊了 |
[08:56] | Of course. You’ve been in detention so much | 当然 你被留堂这么多次 |
[08:59] | that when we send other students to detention, we say “go see Tyler.” | 每次我们让其他学生留堂 都会说 去找泰勒吧 |
[09:02] | This is so unfair. | 这不公平 |
[09:04] | I didn’t cheat on my test. | 可我没作弊啊 |
[09:06] | Really? You’ve been in detention so much, | 是吗 你留堂次数太多了 |
[09:08] | it’s the only class you have perfect attendance in. | 它是你唯一满勤的课了 |
[09:12] | You’ve been in detention so much… | 你留堂次数太多 |
[09:14] | You know what, I have a binder full of these back in my office. | 我办公室里都有一个专属于你的文件夹了 |
[09:15] | I’m gonna go get it. | 我去拿来给你看看 |
[09:19] | Dude, I can’t believe this. | 天哪 难以置信 |
[09:21] | If I don’t graduate now, I can’t join the BMX circuit. | 如果现在不毕业 我就不能去参加越野自行车大赛了 |
[09:24] | They’re gonna give away my spot. | 他们会把我的名额给其他人的 |
[09:25] | Tough break, man. | 兄弟 真是倒霉啊 |
[09:26] | And I didn’t even cheat. | 可我并没有作弊啊 |
[09:29] | So either you cheated, or it’s all a huge coincidence. | 所以除非是你作弊了 不然就是一个太巧的巧合 |
[09:32] | Right. Coincidence. | 是的 肯定是巧合 |
[09:34] | You’re pretty smart to think of that. | 你能想到这个真是太聪明了 |
[09:36] | I knew I picked the right guy to cheat off of. | 我就知道抄你的没错 |
[09:43] | She wears a bologna mask which is both weird and a waste of bologna. | 她居然敷了腊肠面膜 真是既诡异又浪费 |
[09:47] | So then Max, Lindsay, and I had such a big fight | 麦克斯 琳赛 和我吵了一架 |
[09:50] | we haven’t spoken to each other since science class. | 实验课之后我们三个再也没有说过话了 |
[09:53] | We’re still liking each others’ selfies on Buddy Bop | 但我们还是会在好友圈里给彼此的自拍点赞 |
[09:55] | ’cause they’re super-cute, but we’re not speaking. | 因为真的很好看 但是我们还是不说话 |
[09:58] | So if I’m following this story, | 那么根据目前我听到的 |
[10:00] | what I’m getting is: next time I lick Lindsay, | 我可以得出这个结论 下次我舔琳赛 |
[10:03] | she’s going to taste like bologna. | 应该是腊肠味儿的 |
[10:06] | No, you are not following the story. | 不 你根本没有抓住重点 |
[10:09] | Was it ham? | 那个面膜是火腿做的吗 |
[10:11] | No. | 不是的 |
[10:13] | The point is Lindsay and Max are trying to take my boyfriend. | 重点是琳赛和麦克斯试图抢走我男朋友 |
[10:16] | Avery, let me tell you a little story. | 艾芙莉 我来给你讲个故事吧 |
[10:19] | A few days ago, I was in the park tussling with two of my dog friends | 几天前 我在公园和我的两个狗狗朋友打了一架 |
[10:23] | over a ratty, stinky old shoe. | 只为了一只又破又脏的旧鞋子 |
[10:25] | I got the stinky shoe, but I lost my two friends. | 虽然我赢得了那只鞋子 但我失去了两个朋友 |
[10:29] | Oh, my gosh, Stan. You’re right. | 天呐 斯坦 我明白了 |
[10:32] | Why would we fight over someone who would treat us this way? | 我们为什么要为了一个不值得的人争吵呢 |
[10:35] | He’s not worth losing my friends over. | 他不值得我失去我的朋友们 |
[10:38] | Brian is nothing but a ratty, stinky old shoe. | 布莱恩就是那只又破又脏的旧鞋子 |
[10:42] | No, the point is it was totally worth it. | 不是的 重点是我觉得很值得 |
[10:44] | Ratty, stinky old shoes are the best. | 又破又脏的旧鞋子是最好的玩具 |
[10:48] | Now who’s not following the story? | 到底是谁没听懂这个故事 |
[10:51] | No, Stan, Brian is a jerk who’s dating all three of us at the same time. | 不 斯坦 布莱恩是个脚踩三只船的混蛋 |
[10:56] | I’m gonna patch things up with Lindsay and Max, | 我要去和她俩和好 |
[10:58] | and then I am breaking up with him. | 然后和布莱恩分手 |
[10:59] | Really? Are you sure? | 真的吗 你确定吗 |
[11:02] | Yes, Stan, I am sure. | 是的 斯坦 我很确定 |
[11:04] | You know you want a taste. | 你肯定想闻闻的 |
[11:10] | And that’s how cognitive behavior therapy | 这就是认知行为疗法 |
[11:12] | changes performance through modification of reinforcement contingencies. | 如何通过修正强化意外事件反应力而改变行为习惯 |
[11:17] | Guys, I just spent the last 24 hours | 我已经用了24小时 |
[11:19] | memorizing all the capitals of all the countries in the world. | 记住了世界上所有国家的首都城市 |
[11:22] | Go ahead, quiz me, quiz me, I really have to pee, quiz me. | 来吧 考我 快来考我 我真的很想上厕所 快问我 |
[11:27] | Ellen, that seems a little overboard. | 艾伦 你有些较真了 |
[11:29] | Well, it’s just that I know so many things | 你知道的 我懂很多东西 |
[11:31] | and I didn’t get a chance to prove it | 但是关于国家首都这个问题 |
[11:32] | with capitals of countries, but now I can. | 我一直不懂 但是现在我搞定它了 |
[11:34] | Go ahead, Chloe, name a country. Samoa! | 来吧 克洛伊 考我吧 萨摩亚我都记住了 |
[11:37] | Mommy, I’m over capitals anyway. | 妈咪 国家首都对我已经是过去式了 |
[11:39] | I’ve moved on to memorizing Greek gods. | 我现在在记那些希腊诸神了 |
[11:41] | Greek mythology? | 希腊神话吗 |
[11:42] | That’s one of the few things I don’t know. | 那可是我的薄弱区域 |
[11:44] | It’s my what’s-his-name’s heel! | 我只知道有个什么什么之腱 |
[11:47] | Achilles. | 那是阿基里斯 |
[11:50] | I swear I know a lot of things, Chloe. | 克洛伊 我发誓我懂很多东西 |
[11:52] | It’s driving me crazy that every time you guys talk about something, | 每次你们在谈论一些东西 恰恰就是我不熟悉的 |
[11:54] | it’s one of the few things I don’t know. | 实在是要逼疯我了 |
[11:56] | I’m sure you do know a lot of things, Mommy. | 我知道你懂很多东西的 妈咪 |
[11:59] | How about constellations? | 比如星座呢 |
[12:01] | Next category. | 换一个 |
[12:03] | Types of rocks? | 摇滚呢 |
[12:04] | Go back to constellations. | 还是星座吧 |
[12:07] | Oh, Mommy. | 帮不了你了 妈咪 |
[12:13] | Principal Lawson kicked me out of the accelerated program. | 劳森校长不让我毕业了 |
[12:15] | What? That’s terrible. | 什么 这太糟糕了 |
[12:17] | He says I cheated and you may not believe this but I didn”t. | 他说我作弊了 也许你们不相信 但我真的没作弊 |
[12:20] | We believe you, son. | 儿子 我们相信你 |
[12:22] | -We know you’re not lying because we know your tell. -I have a tell? | -因为你撒谎时有小动作 -我有小动作吗 |
[12:26] | Everyone has a mannerism that gives away when they’re lying. | 每个人撒谎时都有独特的小动作出卖他 |
[12:28] | Watch. Hey, honey, you read my latest book, right? | 看着 亲爱的 你读过我的新书了 对吗 |
[12:33] | Of course I did. | 当然读了 |
[12:35] | Did you spot it? | 看见了吗 |
[12:38] | None of this is helping. | 这又有什么用呢 |
[12:40] | I’m gonna lose my shot at BMX because my friend Erik cheated | 我要失去参加越野车大赛的机会了 |
[12:43] | and he’s letting me take the fall. | 就因为埃里克作弊 还让我背黑锅 |
[12:44] | Why didn’t you tell the principal? | 为什么你不和校长说这些呢 |
[12:46] | What kind of person do you think I am? | 你觉得我是那种人吗 |
[12:47] | I can’t rat out a friend. | 我不能出卖我的朋友 |
[12:49] | Oh, that reminds me, Avery broke your vase. | 哦对了 艾芙莉打碎了你的花瓶 |
[12:52] | If he’s letting you take the blame, he doesn’t seem like a very good friend. | 如果他都让你受罚了 那么他不是一个好朋友 |
[12:55] | I asked him to step up and confess | 我让他站出来承认错误了 |
[12:57] | and he said he couldn’t talk while he was eating pizza. | 但他说他吃披萨的时候不能说话 |
[13:00] | Which is totally weird ’cause he said that while he was eating pizza. | 这很奇怪 因为他是吃着披萨和我说这些的 |
[13:04] | And he only offered me a small piece | 而且他只给了我很小的一块 |
[13:06] | whose pepperoni had been pulled off by the cheese | 香肠还被他那块披萨上面的乳酪拽走了 |
[13:08] | of the neighbor piece! He is not a friend! | 他根本没把我当朋友 |
[13:12] | Well, then you have a choice to make. | 那么你要做出选择了 |
[13:14] | And we know you’ll make the right decision. | 而且我们知道你会做出正确的选择的 |
[13:20] | Stan, I don’t know what to do about Erik. | 斯坦 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[13:23] | Okay. Wow. You and Avery are both involved in cheating stories, | 好吧 你和艾芙莉都在纠结被朋友欺骗 |
[13:27] | so this might be a little hard for me to navigate. | 似乎会有些难以指导 |
[13:29] | But I know this: | 但我知道的是 |
[13:31] | Erik is two-timing you with Lindsay and Max, | 埃里克脚踩三只船 |
[13:33] | and you have to break up with him. | 你必须要和他分手 |
[13:35] | I’m not Erik’s girlfriend. | 我不是埃里克的女朋友 |
[13:37] | Well, Lindsay will be happy to hear that | 好吧 琳赛应该会很开心 |
[13:40] | because I know she wanted him for herself. | 因为我知道她想将布莱恩据为己有 |
[13:43] | But don’t worry. I’ll sort it all out. | 但是不用担心 我会搞定这个的 |
[13:46] | It’ll be easier than convincing Avery she needs a new beauty treatment. | 说服艾芙莉换个新面膜应该很简单 |
[13:54] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[13:56] | What? | 你在干什么 |
[13:59] | Oh, good, you guys are together. | 太好了 你们都在 |
[14:02] | -You made up? -No, we’re still mad. | -你们和好了 -不是 我们并没有和好 |
[14:05] | We just have to be at our work station because we’re lab partners. | 我们站在一起只是因为我们是实验室搭档 |
[14:07] | We’re already in enough trouble for that. | 我们已经为这个付出了代价 |
[14:11] | Guys, I was thinking about this whole Brian thing | 我一直在想这次的布莱恩事件 |
[14:14] | and I realized we shouldn’t be mad at each other. | 我觉得我们不应该生对方的气 |
[14:17] | We should be mad at him. | 我们应该生他的气 |
[14:19] | Nothing is more important than our friendship. | 没什么比我们的友谊更重要 |
[14:22] | I can’t believe I lost sight of that. | 很难相信我没有意识到这个 |
[14:24] | Yeah, I’ve been thinking about that, too. He’s the jerk. | 我也是这么想的 他是个混蛋 |
[14:27] | I don’t say this very often because the words make me gag, | 因为这些词会让我作呕所以我不常说 |
[14:30] | but I love you guys. See? | 但是我爱你们 看见了吧 |
[14:36] | Yeah, you guys should totally break up with him, | 是啊 你们应该和他分手 |
[14:38] | and I’ll be sure to tell him what a jerk he is on our next date. | 下次我俩约会的时候我会告诉他 他是个混蛋 |
[14:43] | -Lindsay… -But he plays ukulele. | -琳赛 -但他会弹四弦琴啊 |
[14:46] | All right, all right, our friendship’s more important, blah, blah, blah. | 好吧 好吧 我们的友谊最重要 |
[14:50] | I really love you guys, too. | 我也很爱你们 |
[14:56] | There’s only two things left to do now. | 现在我们只需要做两件事情 |
[14:58] | Get revenge on Brian and get a selfie of us plotting revenge | 报复布莱恩并且在策划复仇的时候来一张自拍 |
[15:02] | ’cause those are super-cute. | 因为我们都很漂亮 |
[15:07] | Aww, man. | 哎呀 |
[15:08] | Volleyball-head-skeleton photobombed us. | 排球头骨架入镜了 |
[15:19] | Oh, sorry I’m late. It’s always some teacher’s birthday. | 不好意思我迟到了 经常会有老师过生日 |
[15:22] | I love cake, but if I want that beach body, I’ve got to fire some faculty. | 我超爱蛋糕 但如果想要好身材 我就得裁员了 |
[15:26] | Wouldn’t it be easier to have a no-cake rule? | 设定一条无蛋糕的规定会不会简单些 |
[15:29] | A birthday without cake? What are you, heartless? | 没有蛋糕的生日吗 天呐 你怎么可以这么狠心 |
[15:34] | Principal Lawson, thanks for agreeing to see us. | 劳森校长 非常感谢您肯见我们 |
[15:36] | I wanted to talk to you about the test. | 我想来谈谈这次考试 |
[15:38] | You mean the test you cheated on? | 你是说你作弊的这次考试吗 |
[15:39] | That’s the thing, I didn’t cheat, Erik did. | 就是这件事情 我并没有作弊 是埃里克作弊了 |
[15:42] | It’s hard for me to say that ’cause I thought he was my friend. | 我之前没有说 是因为我以为他是我的朋友 |
[15:44] | But he proved that he’s not. | 但他并没有把我当做朋友 |
[15:46] | He gave me a piece of pizza without the pepperoni on it. | 他居然给我吃没有香肠的披萨 |
[15:49] | Just the greasy puddle where it once lived. | 只是一片什么都没有的披萨 |
[15:53] | That is a very serious accusation, young man. | 这可是一项严肃的指控啊 年轻人 |
[15:55] | And the cheating thing, too. Why do you expect me to believe you? | 当然还有作弊事件 你凭什么觉得我会相信你 |
[15:59] | Principal Lawson, our son told us that | 劳森校长 我儿子告诉我们的 |
[16:01] | he did not cheat on this test, and we believe him. | 他这次考试并没有作弊 我们相信他 |
[16:05] | And I believe I’m not gonna forage through the garbage can | 我还相信你们离开后我会在垃圾桶里 |
[16:07] | for that piece of cake after you leave, but that doesn’t make it the truth. | 拿回那块蛋糕 但这并没有说服力 |
[16:11] | Especially after I’ve carefully lined it with sanitary plastic. | 尤其是我还用干净的塑料袋包着它 |
[16:14] | What if we provided evidence that Tyler did not cheat? | 如果我们能证明泰勒并没有作弊呢 |
[16:18] | That’s a great idea! | 对啊 |
[16:19] | He’ll take the test over. | 他可以重考一次 |
[16:21] | That’s a terrible idea. | 这不好吧 |
[16:23] | I don’t want to take the test again. | 我真的不想再考了 |
[16:24] | My brain is already on vacation. | 我的大脑已经去度假了 |
[16:26] | It’s on the beach scoping out girl brains. | 它已经在海滩上看美女的大脑了 |
[16:29] | Check out the frontal lobe on that one. | 看看那个女孩儿的大脑门 |
[16:32] | Tyler, you haven’t said a single thing | 泰勒 你并没有证据 |
[16:34] | to convince me that you’re not a cheater. | 证明你没有作弊 |
[16:36] | If I have to, let’s get it over with. | 如果实在没办法了 那就重考吧 |
[16:38] | Ask me any question on the test. | 随便提问吧 |
[16:40] | I’m proud of you for doing this, Tyler. | 泰勒 我真为你骄傲 |
[16:42] | And I know you’re gonna ace this test. | 而且我知道你肯定会顺利考过的 |
[16:46] | Okay, Tyler, I’m going to ask you some random questions | 好的 泰勒 我会从你学过的东西里 |
[16:48] | from what you studied. | 随机抽取一些问题提问 |
[16:50] | First question, what year did the Mexican-American War start? | 第一题 美墨战争试哪一年爆发的 |
[16:53] | 1846! | 1846年 |
[16:54] | Ellen, this is Tyler’s test. | 艾伦 是泰勒在考试 |
[16:56] | But I know this, this is something I know. | 但这题我会 是我知道的东西 |
[16:57] | 1846. | 1846年 |
[16:58] | Correct! | 正确 |
[17:00] | Mrs. Jennings, pipe down. | 詹宁斯夫人 安静些 |
[17:02] | Unless you want to go see Tyler. | 除非你也想被留堂 |
[17:05] | Next question… | 下一题 |
[17:09] | Covalent bond. | 共价键 |
[17:11] | Correct. | 正确 |
[17:13] | Congratulations, you graduated. You answered every question. | 恭喜 你毕业了 你答出了所有题目 |
[17:16] | Clearly, you know the material. | 很明显 你认真学习了 |
[17:17] | That’s great, honey. I knew all of it, too! | 太棒了 亲爱的 这些题我也会 |
[17:21] | Tyler, you have inspired me by learning all of that material. | 泰勒 你用实际行动启迪了我 |
[17:24] | If you can do that, then I don’t need to eat cake from the trash can. | 如果你都能做到 那么我不需要再吃垃圾桶里的蛋糕了 |
[17:27] | So I do it because I want to, not because I need to. | 因为我想这么做 而不是我需要这么做 |
[17:37] | Okay, I think I’ve finally got these two cheating stories straight. | 好吧 我觉得我终于弄清楚了这两起欺骗事件 |
[17:40] | You’re here at the food festival so you and the other girls | 你来了美食节 这样你和其他两个女孩 |
[17:43] | can get even with Brian for dating all three of you at once. | 就可以报复脚踏三只船的布莱恩了 |
[17:47] | No, I’m here celebrating the fact that I graduated. | 不是的 我是来庆祝我毕业了的 |
[17:50] | So you’re gonna keep dating Brian? | 所以你还要和布莱恩约会吗 |
[17:53] | If you act like a doormat, Tyler, | 泰勒 如果你表现得像个受气包 |
[17:54] | guys are going to keep taking advantage of you. | 那些男孩们还会骗你的 |
[17:57] | Stan, I am not a girl. | 斯坦 我不是女孩 |
[17:59] | Shh, Tyler, people are going to figure out you can talk. | 泰勒 安静些 人们会发现你会说话的 |
[18:04] | But I’m proud of you for graduating. | 我很骄傲你毕业了 |
[18:07] | I want to get you a graduation falafel. | 我想给你拿一个毕业沙拉三明治庆祝下 |
[18:09] | Ah, thanks, Stan, but you can’t order at the booth. | 斯坦 谢谢你 但是你不能在这儿预订 |
[18:11] | That’s okay, I can’t pay for it either. | 没事 反正我也没办法付钱 |
[18:13] | Get mine with extra hummus. Happy graduation! | 给我买一个沙拉三明治 多放些豆泥 毕业快乐 |
[18:20] | Hey, dude, you ratted me out. | 嘿 你出卖了我 |
[18:22] | The principal made me redo the test | 校长让我重考了 |
[18:24] | and now I’m out of the accelerated program. | 现在是我毕不了业了 |
[18:26] | And he took my pizza, it was weird, man. | 而且他还拿走了我的披萨 很奇怪啊 |
[18:28] | He put it in his trash and then he ate it. | 他先把披萨扔进了垃圾桶 然后又拿出来吃掉了 |
[18:32] | You know, friends don’t do what you did. | 你知道 朋友是不会像你那样的 |
[18:34] | That’s true, because we stopped being friends | 你说得对 因为自从你抄了我答案 还坑惨了我 |
[18:37] | when you cheated off me and hung me out to dry. | 我们就不再是朋友了 |
[18:40] | See you, dude. Enjoy high school. | 再见了 享受你的中学时光吧 |
[18:43] | Wait, I’m in line for falafel. You get out of here. | 不对 我还在排队买沙拉三明治 你走开 |
[18:48] | Hey, Brian, I’m pretty hungry. | 布莱恩 我有些饿了 |
[18:50] | Would you mind getting me a spicy pork burrito? | 你可以帮我买一个辣猪肉卷吗 |
[18:52] | Anything for you, Avery. | 艾芙莉 没问题 |
[18:53] | I hate spicy food, but whatever makes you happy. | 我最讨厌吃辣的东西 但你开心就好 |
[18:56] | Great, thanks. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[18:58] | And I’ll make sure that you get yours. | 我保证你也会得到你应得的那份 |
[19:00] | Get my what? | 什么 |
[19:03] | Whatever you want to eat, corn dogs, chips. | 你喜欢吃的东西啊 玉米热狗啊 薯条啊 |
[19:06] | What’s coming to you. | 还有接下来的 |
[19:16] | Lindsay! | 琳赛 |
[19:18] | Hey, Brian. I didn’t know you’d be here. | 布莱恩 我不知道你也会来 |
[19:20] | Is that your spicy burrito? | 那是你的辣猪肉卷吗 |
[19:22] | Uh… | 这 |
[19:24] | I thought you didn’t like spicy foods. | 我还以为你不喜欢辣的东西 |
[19:25] | I see what’s going on here. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[19:28] | You do? Yes. You’re trying new things. | 真的吗 是啊 你在尝试新食物 |
[19:30] | That’s so cool. Eat it, eat it, eat it all up. | 太棒了 快吃啊 快吃啊 快吃完它 |
[19:36] | I’ll get us some drinks, but I love watching you eat. | 我去给咱们拿些喝的 但是我喜欢看着你吃这个 |
[19:38] | I’m not leaving until you eat the whole thing. | 你吃完我再走 |
[19:47] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是很棒 |
[19:49] | Yeah. I love it. | 是啊 真好吃 |
[19:53] | A spicy beef taco, please. | 一个辣味牛肉卷 谢谢 |
[19:55] | Can you get that for me? I’ll be right back. | 你能帮我拿一下吗 我马上回来 |
[19:58] | Hey, Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[19:59] | Hey, Max. | 麦克斯 |
[20:02] | I didn’t know you’d be here. Is that your spicy beef taco? | 我不知道你也来了 那是你的辣味牛肉卷吗 |
[20:06] | Uh… Well, I’ll go get us some drinks, | 呃 我去给咱们拿点喝的 |
[20:08] | but first I want to watch you eat the whole taco. | 但是我想先看着你吃完这个 |
[20:10] | Eat it, eat it, eat it all up. | 快吃 快吃 快全吃完 |
[20:18] | Isn’t that good? | 是不是很棒 |
[20:20] | Yeah. Fantastic. | 是啊 棒极了 |
[20:23] | Hi, jalapeno poppers, please? | 我们要两个墨西哥胡椒肉卷 谢谢 |
[20:25] | Could you get those? I’ll get those drinks. | 你能先拿着可以吗 我去拿喝的 |
[20:29] | Hey, where’s my spicy burrito? | 我的辣味猪肉卷呢 |
[20:31] | Oh, you got yourself jalapeno poppers. | 你给自己买了墨西哥胡椒肉卷呀 |
[20:33] | Trying new things. I like that. | 尝试新美食 我喜欢哦 |
[20:35] | Eat it, eat it, eat it all up. | 快吃 快吃 快全吃了 |
[20:56] | There you are, I brought you dessert. | 你在这儿啊 我给你拿了小点心 |
[20:58] | There you are, I brought you dessert. | 你在这儿啊 我给你拿了小点心 |
[21:00] | There you are, I brought you dessert. | 你在这儿啊 我给你拿了小点心 |
[21:07] | So I’m guessing you three know each other. | 所以我猜你们三个认识 |
[21:11] | We’re best friends. | 我们可是闺蜜团 |
[21:12] | You messed with the wrong girls. | 你惹错人了哦 |
[21:14] | So what are you doing later? | 你一会儿还忙吗 |
[21:17] | I mean, You messed with the wrong girls. | 不对 我是说 你惹错人了 |
[21:19] | Now, if you’ll excuse us, this is where we hug. | 不好意思让一下 我们要拥抱下了 |
[21:28] | So Avery graduated high school. | 艾芙莉顺利毕业了 |
[21:30] | and Tyler and the other girls ate a lot of food. | 泰勒和那些女孩儿吃了很多美食 |
[21:33] | I’m pretty sure none of that is right. | 我很确定你记混了 |
[21:36] | I’m not talking to you, Brian. | 我又没和你说话 布莱恩 |
[21:38] | You cheated on the test. | 你可是考试作弊的人 |
[21:40] | Erik is the one who cheated on the test. | 考试作弊的是埃里克啦 |
[21:43] | Why would you rat out your friend like that? | 那你为什么要出卖朋友 |
[21:45] | And where’s my falafel? | 还有我的沙拉三明治去哪儿了 |
[21:48] | Stan, maybe you should just take this week off and not write a blog. | 斯坦 也许你应该不要写博客休息一周了 |
[21:51] | You’re really getting everything confused. | 你把所有事情都弄混了 |
[21:54] | Sometimes I wonder if you deserve that Dominican timeshare. | 有时候我会觉得你浪费了多明尼加的小假期 |
[21:59] | Anyway, good luck, Charlie. | 总之 祝你好运吧 查莉 |