英文名称:Dolphin Tale
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:28] | Come on! | 加油 |
[03:30] | Come on! | 加油 |
[03:31] | Come on! Let’s go! Kick! | 加油! 快! 蹬壁! |
[03:34] | Come on, now! | 快点 |
[03:36] | Go! Kick! | 快! 蹬壁! |
[03:37] | – Go! – Kick! | -快 -蹬壁 |
[03:39] | He’s really good, huh? | 他真的很棒 是吗? |
[03:41] | – Let’s go. – Not as good as you. | -快点 -没有你好 |
[03:43] | – Push hard! – This is Sandra Sinclair… | -用力蹬! -我是桑德拉·辛克莱 |
[03:45] | …poolside at the Long Center. | 正在赛馆的游泳池旁 |
[03:47] | Last year, when Clearwater High’s swimming star Kyle Connellan graduated… | 去年 克利尔沃特高中的游泳明星凯尔·康奈兰毕业之时 |
[03:51] | …leaving behind five state records… | 创造了五个州的记录 |
[03:53] | …it appeared the glory days of the Tornadoes might be behind them. | 当时 龙卷风般的荣耀环绕着他 |
[03:57] | But rising star Donovan Peck… | 但是 后起之秀多诺万·派克 |
[03:59] | …recently invited to the Junior National Championships… | 最近受邀参加青少年全国大赛 |
[04:02] | …is now on the verge of smashing those records. | 此时正不断地接近在那些记录 |
[04:06] | Come on, finish hard! Finish hard! | 加油 冲刺! 冲刺! |
[04:12] | Yeah! | 好! |
[04:13] | Nice job, you guys. | 好样的 孩子们 |
[04:15] | Hey, hey, hey. Good work. Good work. | 做的好 做的好 |
[04:17] | – There he is. – Hey, guys. Hey, good race out there, huh? | -你来了 -嗨 伙计们 很酷的比赛 |
[04:20] | Good job, man. | 干的好 兄弟 |
[04:21] | Nice. Good job. | 好样的 干的好 |
[04:22] | – Kyle, how you doing? – Good, good. | -凯尔 怎么样? -很好 很好 |
[04:25] | You know, just dropping in to say my final goodbyes. | 你知道的 也是顺便过来告别一下 |
[04:27] | Coach, you remember my cousin Sawyer? | 教练 还记得我弟弟索耶吗? |
[04:30] | Oh, sure. | 哦 当然 |
[04:31] | So you gonna come win some trophies too for me someday? Huh? | 你也想将来给我赢个几场? 嗯? |
[04:36] | So Monday, huh? | 星期一 是吗? |
[04:38] | Yes, sir. | 是的 教练 |
[04:40] | – You know where they’re sending you? – No, sir. | -他们要派你去哪? -还不知道 |
[04:43] | I hope there’s a pool there… | 我希望那会有个泳池 |
[04:44] | …because the Army’s getting themselves one heck of a swimmer. | 因为这军队将得到个游泳奇才 |
[04:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:49] | You take good care, son. | 保重 孩子 |
[04:55] | Well, well. | 哇 |
[04:57] | Soldier boy. What are you doing here? | 士兵兄弟 你来干什么? |
[05:00] | I had to come see for myself how bad things had gotten. | 我得来看看事情变的多糟糕了 |
[05:04] | Catch my time? | 知道我游完的时间吗? |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:08] | You know your records are mine, right? | 也就知道我打破你的记录了 是吗? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1098个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:142个,六级词汇:68个,GRE词汇:77个,托福词汇:109个,考研词汇:152个,专四词汇:123个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:280个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:10] | I mean, by the time you get back, your name is gone. | 也就是等你回来后 就会被大家遗忘了 |
[05:14] | Oh, is that a challenge? | 噢 你在挑战我吗? |
[05:15] | Any time, any place. | 随时奉陪 |
[05:20] | Whoo! | 喔! |
[05:29] | Oh, right here, man! Right here! | 哦 在这儿 兄弟 这儿! |
[05:33] | All right, go deep! | 好的 潜下去 |
[05:37] | I don’t wanna live in the street Like some folks do | 我不想与人一样 都住在这条街 |
[05:42] | – I’ll put that there. – Let’s move these. | -放在那里 -我们拿走这些 |
[05:47] | I’ve always known this day would come. | 我早知道这一天会来的 |
[05:50] | His dad, his grandpa… | 他爸爸 爷爷 |
[05:52] | I guess you are the smarter sister. You didn’t marry the military. | 但你这妹妹聪明多了 没嫁给那军人 |
[05:57] | Over the top! | 上面丢过来 |
[05:59] | So how’s Sawyer doing? | 索耶怎么样了? |
[06:01] | Not so well. D’s and F’s in everything. | 不怎么样 成绩都是D和F |
[06:04] | And somehow being in summer school is all my fault. | 也怪我不知怎么让他报了暑期学校 |
[06:08] | Aww. Come on, man! | 快点 兄弟 |
[06:09] | – Deep! There you go! – Here we go, end zone! Oh! | -深点 对了! -来了 到底线了! 喔! |
[06:16] | Hey, Kyle. | 嗨 凯尔 |
[06:30] | Is that a new one? | 那个是新的吗? |
[06:34] | No, just fixing up an old one. | 不是的 只是把旧的修了修 |
[06:40] | Nice. | 不错 |
[06:45] | So… | 所以… |
[06:49] | Pretty excited about summer school, huh? | 上暑期学校非常兴奋 是吗? |
[06:56] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[06:58] | Well, seriously, though. I mean, at least it gets you out of here, right? | 不过说真的 至少你离开了这地方 对吗? |
[07:02] | Hey, make me a promise. | 嘿 答应我 |
[07:04] | You’re not gonna sit in here all summer. | 不要整个夏天呆在这里 |
[07:06] | All right, now why don’t you go out and make some friends. | 你为什么不去玩玩 交些朋友 |
[07:11] | Why? | 为什么要去? |
[07:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:16] | Look at me, Sawyer. | 看着我 索耶 |
[07:20] | This isn’t like your father, all right? | 我不会和你爸爸一样 好吗? |
[07:23] | I’m not disappearing. | 我不会消失的 |
[07:25] | I’m just going over there for like 10 minutes, then I’ll come right back… | 就像我只是离开10分钟 就回来了 |
[07:28] | …and you and I can win some gold medals together. How about that? | 接着我们就一起赢金牌 怎么样? |
[07:32] | That’s what I mean. I thought you were gonna try for the Olympics someday. | 我就想这样 还以为你要参加奥运会 |
[07:37] | Well, I’m planning on it. It’s just training costs money. | 嗯 我正计划着呢 但训练很花钱 |
[07:41] | So I do a little time for the Army and they pay for everything. | 我入伍一段时间 他们就会支付一切费用 |
[07:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:49] | I got you something. | 送你点东西 |
[08:12] | Are you serious? | 真的送给我? |
[08:14] | Now you can take your workshop with you wherever you go. | 现在你去哪儿 都能带着你的工作站了 |
[08:19] | Hey, come on, dude. Come back to the party with me. | 嘿 来吧 兄弟 跟我回到聚会上吧 |
[08:24] | We gotta hang out before I leave. Right? | 在我离开前一起玩玩 好吗? |
[08:29] | Maybe a little later. | 也许要等会儿 |
[08:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:52] | Be safe. | 保重 |
[08:54] | Call. | 记得打电话 |
[08:56] | – I will. I love you, Mom. – I love you too, Kyle. | -我会的 我爱你 妈妈 -我也爱你 凯尔 |
[09:24] | This is Tampa Bay’s country station. | 这里是坦帕湾乡村频道 |
[09:27] | Knee deep in the water somewhere | 让我们把膝盖浸入水里 |
[09:29] | Got the blue sky, breeze And it don’t seem fair | 触摸蓝天 享受微风 天气似乎并不如意 |
[09:32] | The only worry in the world Is the tide gonna reach | 唯一要担心的就是即将来临的潮汐 |
[09:38] | Sunrise, there’s a fire in the sky Never been so happy | 太阳升起 空气燃烧 从未这么开心 |
[09:41] | Never felt so high And I think I might’ve found me | 从未这么高兴 我也许找到了自己 |
[09:44] | My own kind of paradise | 我自己的天堂 |
[09:48] | Holy smoke. | 天啊 |
[09:50] | Watchin’ over me | 看着自己 |
[09:53] | It’s a sweet, sweet life Livin’ by the salty sea | 这就是幸福生活 住在海边的幸福 |
[10:05] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[10:06] | Hey! Hey, kid! Have you got a telephone? | 嗨 嗨 孩子 你有电话吗? |
[10:11] | A phone, have you got one? | 电话 你带了吗? |
[10:14] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 这是911 有什么情况? |
[10:15] | Hello. Uh… I don’t know. I don’t know who to call. | 你好 呃…我不知道该打给谁 |
[10:19] | I’m at Neeman’s Cove off the A90 and it’s in the water. | 我在A90路的尼门海湾 有东西在水里 |
[10:22] | Wait, don’t get any closer than that. Looks like a dolphin. | 等等 别靠近它 看起来像海豚 |
[10:25] | – Are you a doctor? – No, no, no. I didn’t say… | -你是个医生? -不 不 不 我不是说 |
[10:32] | Oh, for crying out loud. | 哦 我要哭死了 |
[10:35] | Ah! | 啊 |
[10:51] | I’m mad at you. | 气死我了 |
[11:45] | Shh. No, it’s okay. It’s fine. | 嘘 没事 没事 |
[11:49] | I just have to get this off you. | 我只是把这个拿开 |
[11:55] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[11:57] | What are you doing? Get out of there. Wait for me. I’ll be right there. | 你在干什么? 离开那 等我来 我马上到 |
[12:59] | Okay, guys. | 好的 伙计们 |
[13:01] | It’s right over there. | 它就在那 |
[13:04] | Hazel, be careful. | 海子 小心点 |
[13:12] | You cut it free? | 你松开的? |
[13:17] | Take it easy, Hazel. | 别紧张 海子 |
[13:19] | Sweetie, let me just get you to move right over here. | 亲爱的 我们把你抬到那去 |
[13:22] | Careful, now. Keep it sternal. | 小心点 贴近他的胸骨 |
[13:25] | – Be careful of the fin, Hazel. – I know. | -小心它的鳍 海子 -我知道 |
[13:28] | Let’s get something to cut these ropes. | 我们得把绳子割断 |
[13:30] | She’s a female. | 是只母海豚 |
[13:31] | Oh, she’s really shaking. It’s okay. Shh, shh. | 哦 她在颤抖 放轻松 嘘 嘘 |
[13:35] | Hey, how long has she been here? | 嗨 她在这多久了? |
[13:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:44] | Oh, listen, Dad. She sounds like Tweety Bird. | 爸爸 你听 像翠笛鸟一样 |
[13:47] | Yeah, she does sound like Tweety Bird, doesn’t she? | 嗯 的确像翠笛鸟 不是吗? |
[13:51] | Bring the stretcher. | 把担架抬过来 |
[13:52] | All right, Clay. On our way. | 好的 出发了 |
[13:56] | Okay, you guys can hop off now. | 好的 可以抬起来了 |
[13:59] | And on three we’ll lift, all right? One, two, three. | 数到3就抬起来 好了吗? 1 2 3 |
[14:05] | Her eyes are clenched. | 她紧闭着眼睛 |
[14:15] | Nice job with the knife. | 干的不错 |
[14:21] | My side, drop your poles just a little bit. | 我这边 杆子放低点 |
[14:24] | All right, my side, lift. | 好的 我这边 抬高 |
[14:31] | “Preposition” is a word that indicates location. | 介词是表示位置的 |
[14:33] | Now, can anyone tell me: | 现在 有人可以告诉我 |
[14:35] | What constitutes a prepositional phrase? | 什么可以构成介词短语吗? |
[14:40] | All right? Would be a preposition. | 懂吗? 就是介词 |
[14:42] | And the object of the preposition would be a noun, a pronoun, a gerund… | 介词的宾语可以是名词 代词 动名词… |
[14:48] | Ah. Thank you for joining us, Mr. Nelson. | 感谢加入我们 纳尔逊先生 |
[14:51] | By the way, you left some of your schoolwork the other day. | 顺便说下 前几天你忘了带走你的作业 |
[14:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:01] | Now have a seat. | 现在可以坐下了 |
[15:02] | I think I just told you prepositional phrase was… | 我刚刚教了你们介词短语是… |
[15:06] | Remember? “I got the cookies from my granny.” | 还记得吗? “我从祖母那得到了饼干” |
[17:33] | What? | 什么? |
[17:35] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的? |
[17:37] | Shh! Shoo. | 嘘! |
[17:41] | Shh. Go. Shh. | 嘘 快走 嘘 |
[17:43] | Move. Scram. | 走 快走 |
[17:53] | Rufus, no. No, help. Get the fish. Shoo, shoo! | 鲁弗斯 别这样 快帮忙 抓住鱼! |
[17:56] | – Go away. Go! – Rufus, no. | -快走 滚! -鲁弗斯 别这样 |
[17:59] | No, no, Rufus. Shoo, shoo. Go away. | 不 不 鲁弗斯 走开 |
[18:02] | Give me the lid! | 把盖子给我! |
[18:08] | Bad, Rufus. Bad. | 坏孩子 鲁弗斯 真坏 |
[18:13] | I named him Rufus because he lives on the roof. | 我给他起的名字 因为他住在屋顶上 |
[18:15] | One day he just shows up and now he thinks he owns the place. | 有一天他来到这 现在却把自己当主人 |
[18:19] | – I should just… – Where are you going? | -只是… -要去哪? |
[18:21] | Don’t you wanna see the dolphin? | 你不想看看那海豚? |
[18:25] | Isn’t that why you came? | 这不就是你来的原因吗? |
[18:29] | You’re the boy from the beach, right? | 你是那海滩的男孩 对吧? |
[18:33] | – Uh… – Okay. But don’t tell my dad. | -呃… -好的 但是别告诉我爸爸 |
[18:36] | He doesn’t like civilians near the sick ones. | 他不喜欢有人靠近虚弱的动物 |
[18:39] | How’d you get in here anyway? | 你怎么进来的? |
[18:41] | Uh… The back door was unlocked. | 呃…后门没锁 |
[18:44] | – Oh, shoot. – Unh! | -喔 该死 -啊! |
[18:58] | It’s my job to keep it locked but I always forget. | 我负责关后门 但我总是忘记 |
[19:02] | Come on. | 来 |
[19:05] | Is all this for the dolphin? | 这些都是给海豚的? |
[19:06] | Winter? No, she can’t eat this yet. She can barely move. | 温特? 不 她不能吃这个 她动都不能动 |
[19:10] | I named her that. | 我给她起的 |
[19:11] | We had a Summer and Autumn. They got put back in the ocean. | 我们有夏天和秋天 他们要放回到海里 |
[19:14] | I figure season names are good luck. | 我觉得用季节的名字会带来好运 |
[19:16] | These were for the other dolphins, but since they were on the floor… | 这些以前是给海豚的 但是自从他们离开后 |
[19:19] | …now they’re for turtles. We’re picky about what the dolphins eat. | 现在就给海龟了 我们给海豚吃的很好 |
[19:22] | We get them from the same place as restaurants. | 都是在餐厅里的好东西 |
[19:25] | My dad says they eat better than we do. | 爸爸说海龟比我们吃的还好了 |
[19:26] | That is if you like sushi, which I hate. | 但我却觉得像你喜欢寿司 而我却讨厌 |
[19:30] | You don’t talk much, do you? | 你不爱说话 是吗? |
[19:33] | And these are the upstairs pools, where our dolphins are. | 这些是顶楼的泳池 海豚就在那儿 |
[19:38] | And that’s Krista and Panama. | 那是克丽丝塔和巴拿马 |
[19:42] | Wave. | 招手 |
[19:44] | What? | 什么? |
[19:46] | Wave. | 招手 |
[19:54] | Pretty smart, huh? | 很聪明 是吧? |
[19:56] | Do you know that dolphins need to be in a pool with other dolphins? | 你知道海豚必须得生活在一起吗? |
[19:59] | It’s a law, because they’re so social. | 这是自然法则 他们是群居动物 |
[20:01] | Like us. Or me, anyway. | 就像我们 或只是我 |
[20:06] | Come on. | 过来 |
[20:14] | She hasn’t moved since she got here. | 她来这儿后 就一直没动过 |
[20:17] | She hasn’t even opened her eyes. | 眼睛也从没睁开过 |
[20:22] | Ooh! | 噢! |
[20:26] | Hazel. | 海子 |
[20:28] | Hi, Phoebe. | 嗨 菲比 |
[20:30] | Who’s that? You know your dad doesn’t like people back here, honey. | 他是谁 你爸爸不喜欢有人来这里 甜心 |
[20:38] | I know, but he’s the one who got the ropes off her. | 我知道 不过是他把绳子割断的 |
[20:41] | He just wanted to see how she’s doing. | 他只想看看她怎么样了 |
[20:45] | She’s not good. | 她并不好 |
[20:46] | There’s a lot of dead tissue. | 有很多坏死的血液组织 |
[20:48] | Circulation to her tail was cut off for quite a long time. | 她的尾鳍还是血液不循环 |
[20:53] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:57] | Tweety Bird. | 翠笛鸟 |
[21:03] | Quick, you gotta go. Don’t tell Dad. | 快 你得走了 别告诉爸爸 |
[21:16] | Oh, hey. | 哦 嗨 |
[21:17] | I’m Hazel, by the way. | 我叫海子 顺便说一下 |
[21:20] | Like the eye color? | 喜欢我眼睛的颜色吗? |
[21:25] | Oh. | 哦 |
[21:28] | Sawyer. | 索耶 |
[22:53] | I’m home, Sawyer. | 我回来了 索耶 |
[22:59] | Ah! Sawyer. | 啊! 索耶 |
[23:01] | How many times do I have to ask you, ple… | 我告诉你多少次了 请… |
[23:13] | Come on, son. Let’s go to bed. | 过来 儿子 睡觉了 |
[23:17] | – What? – Come on. | -什么? -过来 |
[23:19] | Homework, tomorrow. | 明天的作业 |
[23:21] | Take the sentences, diagram them. | 记下这些句子 用图示法 |
[23:24] | Separate out what? The prepositional phrases. | 分开什么? 介词短语 |
[23:54] | – Looks like it’s just getting worse. – I got it. | -她看起来更糟糕了 -我知道了 |
[23:57] | Well, the circulation was cut off for so long. | 血液循环被阻隔太长时间了 |
[23:59] | What do you think is the problem? | 你认为问题出在哪里 |
[24:01] | We’ve done everything we can for her. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[24:05] | It’s just a massive infection. | 大范围的感染 |
[24:09] | Increase the topical antibiotics? | 增加抗生素? |
[24:11] | They’re not really working. There’s just too much dead tissue. | 没什么用的 坏死组织太多了 |
[24:14] | Poor thing. It just looks like she’s giving up. | 可怜的家伙 她好像也要放弃了 |
[24:17] | We can’t make her wanna live. She’s gonna have to do that part on her own. | 我们改变不了她的意志 那只能靠她自己了 |
[24:22] | Hey. Hey. Go. Shoo. Stop it. | 嘿 嘿 走开 停下 |
[24:25] | Stop. Let go. | 停下 走 |
[24:27] | Go. Go. Shh. | 走开 走开 嘘 |
[24:30] | Stop it. Go. Get out of here. | 停下 走开 离开这 |
[24:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:46] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[24:52] | Now who are you? | 你是谁? |
[24:54] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的? |
[24:56] | Dad, Dad. He’s the boy from the beach, remember? | 爸爸 爸爸 他是海滩上的男孩 记得吗? |
[24:59] | Hazel, you know the rules. | 海子 你知道规定的 |
[25:00] | Okay? No one is allowed in this part of the hospital. | 嗯 没有人允许进入医院的手术间 |
[25:03] | If you wanna come back during visiting hours… | 如果你想在观光时间回来 |
[25:06] | Clay? | 克雷? |
[25:07] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
[25:10] | It’s that Tweety Bird sound. She makes that for him. | 是翠笛鸟的声音 她在呼唤他 |
[25:21] | Come on over here for a minute, will you? | 你能过来一会吗? |
[25:24] | Come on, it’s okay. | 来吧 没事 |
[25:27] | I want you to help me out with something. | 我想要你帮我点忙 |
[25:30] | Guys, bring her over to the edge of the pool, will you? | 伙计们 把她带到池子边 好吗? |
[25:37] | That’s more than she’s moved all day. | 这比她一整天动的还要多 |
[25:43] | Go ahead and put your hand on her. | 去吧 把你的手放在她身上 |
[25:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:54] | Dad, come here. | 爸爸 过来 |
[25:58] | She really likes him. Is it okay if he comes back? | 她真的很喜欢他 他还能再来吗? |
[26:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:10] | Come on, son. | 快点 儿子 |
[26:12] | Get dressed, you’re gonna be late. | 快穿衣服 你要迟到了 |
[26:17] | Hey, Mom. I thought I’d go early today, get a jump on my studies. | 嗨 妈妈 我想今天要早点出发 要好好学习 |
[26:22] | Early bird gets the worm. | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 |
[26:24] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[26:48] | Hazel? | 海子? |
[26:55] | Dr. Clay? | 克雷医生? |
[27:13] | Hazel? | 海子? |
[27:19] | Hazel? | 海子? |
[27:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[27:28] | It’s okay. | 没问题 |
[27:31] | Her tail was too infected. | 她尾鳍感染的厉害 |
[27:34] | My dad said it had to come off. | 爸爸说必须得切掉 |
[27:38] | But that’s how they swim. | 但他们是靠尾鳍游动的 |
[27:40] | How is she gonna live if she can’t swim? | 要是不能游的话 她怎么能活下去? |
[27:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:45] | I didn’t have a choice, guys. | 我没有选择的余地 孩子 |
[27:50] | Least now she has a chance. | 至少她有机会活下来 |
[28:02] | Want a lemonade icicle before you go home? | 回家前 来杯冰柠檬怎么样? |
[28:05] | Make them myself. | 我自己做的 |
[28:07] | No, thanks. Probably should get going. | 谢谢 不用了 差不多该走了 |
[28:11] | I don’t know. | 我不认为 |
[28:12] | Nothing goes down with crappy news… | 谁会同意这么蹩脚的主意 |
[28:14] | …like one of my granddaughter’s lemonade icicles. | 来喝我孙女做的冰柠檬 |
[28:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:19] | I’m buying. | 我请客 |
[28:28] | Have you guys always lived near the water? | 你们一直住在水边? |
[28:32] | My grandpa says we have saltwater in our veins. | 爷爷说我们的血液中有盐水 |
[28:36] | Which I actually believed till I was like 6. | 直到6岁我还一直相信 |
[28:39] | That’s his boat over there. | 那边是他的船 |
[28:42] | When my dad was a boy, they sailed all over the world in that. | 我爸爸小的时候 他们用那条船环游了世界 |
[28:49] | What does your dad do? | 你爸爸做什么的 |
[28:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:02] | He left like five years ago. | 他5年前离开了 |
[29:06] | We don’t know where he is. | 我们不知道他在哪里 |
[29:10] | He never calls, never writes. | 从不打电话 从不写信 |
[29:16] | Oh. | 哦 |
[29:22] | So, what does your mom do? | 你妈妈做什么的? |
[29:27] | She died when I was 7. | 我7岁的时候她死了 |
[29:31] | Never calls, never writes. | 从不打电话 从不写信 |
[29:36] | Come on. | 过来 |
[29:46] | I spend whole days up here. Doing schoolwork, whatever. | 我一整天都呆在这里 做作业 什么都行 |
[29:51] | I’m homeschooled. That’s why I’m such a chatterbox. | 我在家里学习 所以我就像个话匣子 |
[30:01] | Do you like school? | 你喜欢上学吗? |
[30:05] | Well, I fail almost everything. | 呃 我几乎每科都挂 |
[30:07] | You probably just haven’t found a subject that interests you yet. | 也许你只是没找到喜欢的科目 |
[30:15] | Is Winter gonna die? | 温特 她会死吗? |
[30:19] | I hope not. | 希望不会 |
[30:27] | – Hey, Virginia. – Morning, Sawyer. | -嗨 弗吉尼亚 -早上好 索耶 |
[30:29] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[30:31] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[30:32] | – Hi, Hazel. – Hey. | -嗨 海子 -嗨 |
[30:34] | – How is she? – We’re trying to get her to eat. | -她怎么样了 -我们试着让她吃点东西 |
[30:37] | Pedialyte. Baby formula. | 电解质水 婴儿配方奶粉 |
[30:39] | She doesn’t want it. | 她不想吃 |
[30:41] | Let’s give it a rest. | 让她休息下 |
[30:52] | Can you swim? | 你会游泳吗? |
[30:56] | Me? | 我? |
[30:58] | Phoebe’s been up all night with her. She needs some sleep. | 菲比一晚上都陪着她 她需要睡觉 |
[31:01] | Can you swim? | 你会游泳? |
[31:19] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[31:21] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[31:24] | Come on. I got you. | 过来 我抱你 |
[31:27] | There you go. | 进去吧 |
[31:30] | All right, just come over here by Phoebe. | 好的 来到菲比身边 |
[31:33] | See how she’s holding her? | 看懂怎么支撑起她的吗? |
[31:35] | Okay, put your right hand under there. Great. | 好的 右手放在那 好样的 |
[31:39] | She’s kind of heavy now, so… | 她有点重 所以… |
[31:40] | – Like this? – Okay, yeah. | -像这样? -嗯 好的 |
[31:42] | Okay, just keep her blowhole above water. Watch her eye. | 让她的呼吸孔保持在水上 看着她的眼睛 |
[31:44] | – You got her? – Yeah. | -了解了? -嗯 |
[31:46] | Just walk her around. | 带着她四处游游 |
[31:52] | – I’ll see you guys in a little while, okay? – Where you going? | -我待会儿再来 行吗? -你要去哪? |
[31:56] | I got a board meeting. | 我要去甲板开会 |
[32:00] | Should I just shoot you now? | 要我现在送你吗? |
[32:02] | Just keep an eye on the kids, will you? | 看着这些孩子就行 好吗? |
[32:05] | Why? They’re fine. | 为什么? 他们很好 |
[32:06] | You’re the one needs looking out for. | 你才是需要照顾的 |
[32:09] | It’s not just us, it’s all non-profits. | 不仅仅是我们 所有都是无利润的 |
[32:12] | Anyone who relies on government grants. | 任何人都要依靠政府资助 |
[32:15] | Gloria, they don’t have animals whose lives depend on them. | 格洛里亚 没有必要把动物托付给他们 |
[32:18] | But we’re swimming in debt here. | 但是我们却负债累累 |
[32:20] | And in the last six months we lost our two biggest grants. | 而且最近6个月 我们失去了两大资助 |
[32:23] | There is good news. We still have a strong offer on the table. | 好消息是 我们桌面上仍然有个大赞助商 |
[32:29] | – May I please go back to work? – He’s not a bad guy. | -我可以回去工作吗? -他不是一个坏人 |
[32:32] | Above and beyond the price… | 无论价格是多少 |
[32:34] | …he’s willing to offset the costs of relocating all the animals. | 他都愿意报销所有动物的安置费 |
[32:37] | That’s what Florida needs, another hotel. | 弗罗里达需要的 是另一个宾馆 |
[32:39] | We can wipe out our debts and get the animals placed. | 我们可以清除债务 给动物安家 |
[32:42] | Then, maybe someday, regroup. | 然后 或许有一天 重新组建 |
[32:44] | – We certainly can’t go on the way we are. – That’s true. | -我们显然不能再这样下去 -的确是 |
[32:47] | There’s still time. Maybe a corporate sponsor will step up. | 还有时间 也许还会有赞助商 |
[32:50] | Or maybe Rufus will win the lottery. | 或者鲁弗斯会中乐透大奖 |
[32:56] | Bring her a little closer, guys, will you? | 把她带近点 好吗? |
[33:04] | Come on, Winter. | 过来 温特 |
[33:12] | She’s refusing. | 她不想吃 |
[33:13] | Let’s try the tube. | 我们试试用管子 |
[33:16] | Why don’t you let Sawyer try. | 为什么不让索耶试试 |
[33:20] | – You wanna try? – What do I do? | -你想试试吗? -我要怎么做? |
[33:23] | Put it in front of her eye. | 把这个放在她面前 |
[33:25] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[33:28] | Talk to her. | 和她说话 |
[33:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:36] | Come on, Winter. | 过来 温特 |
[33:40] | I know you feel lousy… | 我知道你没胃口 |
[33:42] | …but you gotta eat. | 但是你要吃东西 |
[33:44] | I mean, if you don’t eat, you’ll never get better. | 如果你不吃点 永远都好不起来 |
[33:55] | It’s good too. | 这个很好吃 |
[33:58] | Hazel made it herself. All natural ingredients. | 海子自己做的 全部是自然成分 |
[34:01] | See? | 看? |
[34:05] | Delicious. | 好吃 |
[34:09] | My dad’s jealous. | 爸爸嫉妒了 |
[34:10] | Usually he’s the favorite. | 平常他才是最喜欢的 |
[34:12] | I’m not jealous. | 我没有嫉妒 |
[34:15] | Now, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[34:25] | She’s drinking. She’s drinking, Dad, she’s drinking. | 她在喝 她在喝 爸爸 她在喝 |
[34:36] | Thattagirl. | 好孩子 |
[34:40] | She wants more. | 她还想要 |
[34:42] | All right, now I’m jealous. | 好吧 现在我嫉妒了 |
[34:49] | Hey, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[34:51] | Uncle Max. Aunt Alyce. | 马克斯叔叔 爱丽丝大姨 |
[34:53] | How was school? | 学的怎么样啊? |
[34:57] | Fine. | 还行 |
[34:59] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[35:01] | Because Mr. Doyle called and said you have not been there all week. | 因为道尔先生说你3个星期没去上课了 |
[35:05] | Sawyer, where on…? | 索耶 去了哪里? |
[35:07] | What is that stench? | 什么东西这么臭 |
[35:13] | Have you been fishing? | 你去钓鱼了? |
[35:26] | Mm. Get back in there. | 再洗一次 |
[35:28] | Fine. But I’m not going back to school tomorrow. | 好 但是明天我不会去学校 |
[35:31] | We’re not discussing it. Get in there and wash up some more. | 现在不是谈论这个的时候 进去再洗洗 |
[35:34] | But Winter needs me. And if I stop now… | 但是温特需要我 如果我现在停下来… |
[35:35] | I am not asking you. | 我不是在征求你 |
[35:37] | You are going to school tomorrow and that is it. Period. | 而是你明天必须去学校 就这样 |
[35:52] | What? | 什么? |
[35:54] | – I didn’t say anything. – No. | -我什么都没说 -不是 |
[35:58] | Come on, Max, what? | 说吧 马克斯 什么? |
[36:00] | It’s just hard to remember the last time Sawyer was excited about something. | 只是我都想不起 索耶有多久没这么兴奋了 |
[36:11] | This is not how we do things, Sawyer. | 这不是我们做事的原则 索耶 |
[36:13] | We do not disappear for a week at a time… | 我们不能消失一星期… |
[36:16] | …going to some strange place with a bunch of strangers. | 去陌生的地方和陌生的人在一起 |
[36:20] | Put your belt on right. How many times do I have to tell you? | 系好安全带 告诉你多少次了? |
[36:23] | – You’re making me a nag. – It rubs. | -你打算给我闯祸 -这摩擦的不舒服 |
[36:24] | It’s better than face-planting in an airbag. | 不管舒不舒服 总比撞上安全气囊好 |
[36:27] | Oh, my gosh, Mom. Nice image. | 哦 天啊 妈妈 想象力真好 |
[36:29] | Well, whatever, okay? | 随你怎么说 行吗? |
[36:30] | Anything could’ve happened. You could’ve drowned… | 任何事都会发生 你可能会溺水… |
[36:34] | …or gotten stabbed by a swordfish, for heaven’s sakes. | 或被剑鱼刺伤 感谢上帝 |
[36:44] | – That’s it? – Yeah. | -就是这? -嗯 |
[36:46] | You know, it used to be a sewage treatment plant before they converted it. Cool, huh? | 这以前是污水处理厂 他们改建了 酷吧? |
[36:51] | Come on, Mom. | 快点 妈妈 |
[36:56] | Sawyer, wait! | 索耶 等等 |
[37:09] | Whoa! | 哇喔 |
[37:18] | Oh! | 喔! |
[37:21] | Aah! | 啊! |
[37:23] | Go. Shoo, shoo, shoo. | 走开 走开 |
[37:25] | Oh! What are you doing? Leave me alone. Shoo. | 啊! 你在干什么 离我远点 |
[37:29] | Help! Help! | 救命! 救命啊! |
[37:41] | Oh. | 呼 |
[37:43] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[37:46] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了? |
[37:50] | So these are our nurse sharks. | 这些是铰口鲨 |
[37:51] | There are our groupers, and moonfish, and sheepshead. | 那些是石斑鱼 翻车鱼 红鲈鱼 |
[37:55] | Hey, Sawyer. | 嗨 索耶 |
[37:56] | Oh, hey, Virginia. | 哦 嗨 弗吉尼亚 |
[37:58] | And these are our river otters. All of them are either sick or injured. | 这些是水獭 他们不是病了 就是受伤了 |
[38:02] | But as soon as they get better, we’ll return them to the wild. | 但只要他们一好转些 就会把他们放生 |
[38:05] | They’re cute, huh? | 他们很可爱 是吗? |
[38:07] | But if you put your finger there, they can bite it right off. | 但你要是把手指放那 他们会立刻咬过来 |
[38:10] | I’ll bear that in mind. | 我会谨记的 |
[38:12] | – Hey, Sawyer. – Hey, Rebecca. | -嗨 索耶 -嗨 丽贝卡 |
[38:14] | She looks after the fish. | 她照顾鱼群 |
[38:16] | And this is the tide pool. | 这个是潮流池 |
[38:18] | There’s a starfish, and conch and a sea urchin. | 有海星 贝壳 海胆 |
[38:22] | And this is Fred, our sea slug. | 这个是佛瑞德 我们的海参 |
[38:26] | You can touch him if you want. | 你可以碰碰它 |
[38:28] | – That’s okay. I’m good. – You sure? | -嗯 不用了 -确定? |
[38:30] | – Mm-hm. – Okay. | -嗯 -好的 |
[38:36] | And this is the dolphin pool. | 这个是海豚水池 |
[38:39] | Hmm. I’m not seeing anything. | 嗯 我什么都没有看见 |
[38:42] | Just wait a sec. | 等一等 |
[38:48] | That’s Panama. | 那个是巴拿马 |
[38:50] | She’s pretty old and deaf, and can’t catch fish… | 她很老了 而且聋了 不能捕鱼了… |
[38:53] | …because they echolocate, you know. So she lives here. | 因为他们是靠声波捕鱼的 就住在这了 |
[38:56] | And that’s Krista. She was just run over by a boat. | 那是克丽丝塔 她被一条船给撞了 |
[39:00] | So when she heals, we can send her home. | 她康复时 我们就可以送她回家了 |
[39:04] | – Neat, huh? – Yes. | -很棒 是吗? -嗯 |
[39:29] | And that’s Winter. | 这个是温特 |
[39:37] | – Welcome. I’m Reed. – Hi, I’m Lorraine. | -欢迎光临 我叫里德 -嗨 我叫洛伦 |
[39:41] | We’ve heard so much about you. | 我们听说很多关于你的事 |
[39:43] | I wish I could say the same about you. | 我希望我也可以这样说 |
[39:47] | That’s my son, Clay… | 那是我的儿子 克雷 |
[39:49] | …and Phoebe, and Kat, there. Dolphin specialists. | 那边的菲比和卡特 是海豚专家 |
[39:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[39:53] | And that’s Hazel, my granddaughter. | 那是海子 我孙女 |
[39:59] | – How old is she? – She’s just a kid. | -她多大了? -她只是个小孩 |
[40:02] | Dolphins stay with their moms for years, though. | 海豚和妈妈呆很多年 |
[40:05] | Sawyer’s her mom now. | 索耶现在就是她的妈妈 |
[40:07] | Well, actually, we’re all her mom. | 其实 我们都是她的妈妈 |
[40:18] | – Sawyer, I don’t know what to say. – I’ll do extra classes, write an essay. | -索耶 我不知道该说什么 -我会补课 写作文的 |
[40:21] | – I’ll do anything. – I believe you. | -他们要我做的事 我都会做 -我相信你 |
[40:24] | I get this. I mean, it’s… It’s amazing. | 我了解了 我意思是 这很不可思议 |
[40:32] | – I’ll talk to Mr. Doyle. – Yes! | -我会和道尔先生解释的 -太棒了 |
[40:33] | That’s a yes. Yes. Thank you. Thank you. | 完全同意 同意 谢谢 谢谢 |
[40:37] | You’re welcome. | 没关系 |
[40:39] | – Hazel, she said yes. – Yes. | -海子 我妈同意了 -太棒了 |
[40:43] | – Hi. I’m Clay. – Hi. | -嗨 我叫克雷 -嗨 |
[40:45] | – Lorraine. – Nice to meet you. | -洛伦 -很高兴见到你 |
[40:48] | I had no idea you didn’t know. I’m really sorry about that. | 我不知道他瞒着你 真的很抱歉 |
[40:51] | It’s okay. It’s certainly not your fault. | 没事 这不是你的错 |
[40:55] | He’s a great kid, you know? | 他是个很棒的孩子 你知道吗? |
[40:56] | I mean, he has a connection with Winter that’s amazing. | 他和温特有心灵感应 很神奇 |
[41:01] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没遇过这样的事 |
[41:03] | Well, that’s good news. Maybe humans are next. | 嗯 是个好消息 也许下次是和人类 |
[41:07] | I have to scoot. | 我得走了 |
[41:09] | Sure. Come back any time. | 好的 欢迎任何时候回来 |
[41:15] | – See you at home, pal. – Bye, Mom. | -回家见 -再见 妈妈 |
[41:17] | – So nice to meet you, Hazel. – You too. | -好高兴见到你 海子 -我也是 |
[41:23] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看? |
[41:27] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[41:30] | If I do that for him, how is that fair to the other kids… | 如果我对他那样 对其他孩子就不公平 |
[41:34] | …whose summers I’m ruining? | 他们的假期就被我毁了 |
[41:35] | Well, that’s exactly my point. | 嗯 那正是我的重点 |
[41:37] | Sawyer is having the best summer of his entire life. | 索耶正享受着 他生命中最美好的暑假 |
[41:40] | And he is willing to do whatever it takes. | 他会为此付出一切 |
[41:43] | He could give a report, write an essay, make a collage. | 他会写报告 写作文 做拼贴画 |
[41:46] | The experience he is having is so much richer… | 他这样的经历比… |
[41:49] | …than anything you could teach him in this classroom. | 学校里学的东西更丰富 |
[41:51] | I’m a very good teacher. | 我是个很合格的老师 |
[41:54] | I didn’t mean it that way, Mr. Doyle. | 我不是这个意思 道尔先生 |
[41:57] | Look, I wasn’t happy about it at first either. | 听着 我一开始也不赞同这事 |
[42:01] | But I am seeing something that a mother, a teacher… | 但是我看到了一些 作为母亲 老师… |
[42:05] | …dreams of seeing: | 都渴望的东西 |
[42:07] | A turned-on kid. | 一个充满热情的孩子 |
[42:09] | He is so engaged, and it’s not with a Game Boy. | 他非常的投入 而不是玩游戏 |
[42:13] | It’s with something that is alive and beautiful and real. | 有着生命 善良 美丽的意义存在 |
[42:20] | He wants credit for the class, he has to be in the class. | 如果他想要学分的话 他必须上课 |
[42:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:28] | You should be. | 你的确是 |
[42:36] | – Morning, Mom. – Hi, son. | -早上好 妈妈 -嗨 孩子 |
[42:48] | – Thank you! Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 谢谢你 -不用 |
[42:50] | Let’s make sure it fits. | 让我们看看合不合适 |
[42:53] | Your mom seems really nice. | 你妈妈看起来真的很好 |
[42:56] | Yeah, she’s cool. | 嗯 她很好 |
[42:59] | – Your dad is too. – Yeah. | -你爸爸也是 -嗯 |
[43:03] | – Winter, stop it. – Cut it out. | -温特 停下 -停下 |
[43:06] | Stop. | 停下 |
[43:08] | What’s with her? | 她怎么了 |
[43:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:12] | Help me grab… Winter! | 抓紧点 温特 |
[43:14] | – Winter! – Winter! | -温特 -温特 |
[43:15] | Winter! Help us! | 温特! 帮帮我们! |
[43:17] | Dad! Phoebe! | 爸爸 菲比 |
[43:18] | Dr. Clay! | 克雷医生 |
[43:20] | – Hazel? – Dad! | -海子? -爸爸 |
[43:26] | – Wait, hold it! – What? | -等等 抓住她 -什么? |
[43:27] | She’s trying to swim. | 她在试着游泳 |
[43:29] | Come over here, guys. Come here, come here. | 过来 孩子们 过来 过来 |
[43:32] | She’s wiggling around like a snake or something. | 她摆动地像条蛇 或其他什么 |
[43:39] | Good girl, Winter. Way to go. | 好孩子 温特 继续游 |
[43:52] | – Bye, Mom. – Bye, hon. | -再见 妈妈 -再见 亲爱的 |
[44:02] | Whoa! Oh, my goodness, that is so cool. | 哇 天啊 太酷了 |
[44:07] | Winter, look at all this stuff. | 温特 看这些东西 |
[44:09] | Look at all these things Sawyer brought you. | 看索耶给你带的东西 |
[44:12] | He brought you so many toys. I know. | 给你带来了这么多玩具 |
[44:15] | It’s like a chocolate milkshake for them. | 这个对他们来说 就是巧克力奶昔 |
[44:17] | Hazel? | 海子? |
[44:31] | Don’t make it too tight. Ah! | 别拧的太紧了 |
[45:05] | There we go. Little to the left. | 好的 左边一点 |
[45:13] | Winter, look at your rubber duck. | 温特 看看你的橡胶鸭 |
[45:15] | Do you want your duck? Look, here you go. | 想要你的鸭子吗? 看 接着 |
[45:17] | – Go get it, Winter. – Here you go. | -去抓住它 温特 -接着 |
[45:19] | Thattagirl. | 好孩子 |
[45:49] | Hey, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[45:51] | Guess what happened today. | 猜猜今天发生了什么 |
[46:00] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[46:05] | There’s been an explosion, honey, and, apparently, it’s pretty bad. | 发生了爆炸 亲爱的 似乎情况很糟 |
[46:10] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会好起来吗? |
[46:13] | They think so. | 他们认为可以 |
[46:16] | – He’s coming home. – Yeah. | -他要回家了 -嗯 |
[46:35] | What you working on? | 你在做什么 |
[46:38] | – Sawyer made it. Cool, huh? – Yeah. | -索耶做的 酷 是吗? -嗯 |
[46:42] | It’s really cool. | 真的很酷 |
[46:52] | I heard about your cousin. | 我听说了你的哥哥 |
[46:57] | The good news is he’s alive. | 幸运的是他还活着 |
[46:59] | That’s what matters, right? | 那才是最重要的 对吗? |
[47:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[47:08] | Hey, I need a little help on the night shift tonight. | 嗨 我今晚换班的时候需要帮忙 |
[47:11] | Help keep an eye on Winter for me. | 帮我照看温特 |
[47:15] | Really? | 真的? |
[47:22] | Sure. That’d be great. | 当然 一定很棒 |
[47:34] | Hey, Dr. Clay? | 嗨 克雷医生? |
[47:35] | I think you can call me Clay now. | 我想你可以叫我克雷 |
[47:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:44] | Do you think Winter remembers things? | 你认为温特会有记忆吗? |
[47:47] | Like the ocean… | 例如海洋 |
[47:50] | …or her family? | 或者她家人? |
[47:52] | It’s really hard to say. They’re pretty smart, you know. | 很难说 他们很聪明 你知道的 |
[47:56] | Some people think they’re smarter than we are. | 有人认为 他们比我们还聪明 |
[47:58] | Some people think dolphins actually are people. | 也有人认为 海豚其实就是人类 |
[48:04] | Tell him the story. | 告诉他那个故事 |
[48:07] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[48:09] | In California, the Chumash tribe has a legend. | 在加州 丘马什人有个传说 |
[48:15] | They believe that a long time ago, their goddess, Hutash… | 他们相信很久以前 他们的神 哈塔什 |
[48:21] | …wanted everyone who lived on the islands to move onto the mainland. | 想要岛屿上的人 都搬迁到大陆上 |
[48:26] | So she built them a bridge out of a rainbow. | 所以她用彩虹搭建了一座桥 |
[48:31] | Everybody was crossing the rainbow, excited to get to the mainland. | 所有人都通过彩虹桥 兴奋的向大陆前进 |
[48:35] | The kids were jumping around having a great time, dancing, singing. | 孩子们活蹦乱跳 唱歌跳舞 |
[48:38] | You know, being kids. | 你知道的 孩子嘛 |
[48:44] | Well, they fell off the rainbow, and they went tumbling down toward the sea. | 他们从彩虹上坠落到海里 |
[48:50] | Well, the parents were just scared to death… | 父母都害怕死亡 |
[48:52] | …that Hutash was gonna be really mad at them and let their kids drown. | 哈塔什非常生气 就让他们的孩子淹死 |
[48:57] | But no. | 但是没有 |
[48:59] | She took pity on them, because she loved the way they played. | 她很同情他们 喜欢看他们玩耍的样子 |
[49:06] | So right at the moment when the children hit the water… | 所以就在孩子们落入水中的刹那 |
[49:11] | …she turned them into dolphins… | 她把他们变成了海豚 |
[49:16] | …so they could play forever. | 所以他们可以永远的玩耍了 |
[49:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[50:42] | I don’t know if you know this, but my cousin Kyle’s pretty hurt. | 不知道你是否清楚 我哥哥凯尔伤的很重 |
[50:47] | Yeah, we don’t know how bad yet. | 嗯 我们不知道有多严重 |
[50:51] | But he’s strong. | 但是他很强壮 |
[50:53] | So he’s gonna be okay. | 所以他会好起来的 |
[50:56] | You both are. | 你们都会的 |
[51:02] | Winter, what are you doing? | 温特 你在做什么 |
[51:07] | Want a snack? Over there? | 想要零食? 那边的? |
[51:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[51:32] | Hey. Stop. | 嘿 停下 |
[51:37] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[51:38] | You wanna play? | 你想玩吗? |
[51:39] | Want a toy? Okay. | 想要玩具? 好的 |
[51:44] | We got plenty of toys. | 我们有很多的玩具 |
[51:48] | Bowling pin? | 保龄球? |
[51:51] | No. Okay. | 不要 好的 |
[51:53] | We got… | 我们有… |
[51:55] | How about the duck? You like the duck, right? | 鸭子怎么样? 你喜欢鸭子 对吗? |
[51:58] | Duck? | 鸭子? |
[51:59] | It’s good. Here. | 好 这里 |
[52:03] | Here you go, Winter. | 接着 温特 |
[52:04] | Come on, Winter. | 来 温特 |
[52:06] | See the duck? See the duck? Come on. | 看见鸭子了吗 看见鸭子了吗 过来 |
[52:11] | You want the duck? | 你想要鸭子吗? |
[52:14] | Want the duck? | 想要鸭子吗? |
[52:15] | Come on, Winter, do you want it or not? | 来吧 温特 你到底要不要? |
[52:19] | Whoa! Whoa! | 啊! 啊! |
[52:31] | Winter. | 温特 |
[52:44] | Winter! | 温特 |
[52:46] | Okay, is that what you wanted? | 嗯 这就是你想要的? |
[52:48] | You wanna splash? | 你想要打水仗? |
[52:53] | Take it! | 接招 |
[52:57] | Stop! Stop! No! Okay, I surrender. I surrender. | 停 停! 好 我认输 我认输 |
[53:02] | You won. You won. | 你赢了 你赢了 |
[53:06] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[53:10] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[55:19] | Where’s Kyle? | 凯尔在哪? |
[55:21] | Your Aunt Alyce called, sweetheart. | 你大妈爱丽丝的电话 亲爱的 |
[55:25] | He decided to go straight to the VA hospital. | 他打算直接去退伍军人医院 |
[55:32] | But we’re his family. | 但我们是他的家人 |
[55:34] | And I wanted to show him some stuff and invite him to meet Winter. | 我还想给他看些东西 带他去看温特 |
[55:38] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[55:42] | He just needs some time. | 他还需要些时间 |
[55:47] | All right, will you please tell him I called him again? | 好的 告诉他我又找他了好吗? |
[55:52] | Yeah. Sawyer. | 嗯 索耶 |
[55:55] | His cousin. | 他的弟弟 |
[55:57] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[56:11] | Come on, you promised you’d teach me to fly it. Remember? | 别这样 你答应过要教我玩它 记得吗? |
[56:14] | Maybe it’ll cheer you up. | 或许它可以令你好起来 |
[56:20] | Okay, so I get it up in the air, then you can fly it. | 好 我把它弄起飞 你就可以控制了 |
[56:23] | But you gotta be careful, okay? | 但是你要小心点 好吗? |
[56:32] | Oh, my gosh. That is so cool. | 哦 天啊 太酷了 |
[56:38] | All right, so this is up, and down, and sideways. | 好 这是上 下 拐弯 |
[56:42] | Let me try, let me try. Come on! | 让我试试 让我试试 快点! |
[56:43] | No, hold on. | 不 等等 |
[56:50] | – All right, very little movements. – Got it. | -好 慢慢来 -了解 |
[56:52] | Sweet. | 甜心 |
[56:54] | Okay, watch it. | 嗯 小心点 |
[56:56] | – Hey, watch it. Quit it. Hey! – Oh! | -嘿 小心 停下 嘿! -噢! |
[56:58] | Oh, my gosh! Slow it down! | 哦 我的天啊! 慢下来! |
[57:00] | Hazel! | 海子! |
[57:01] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. Oh, no. | 对不起 对不起 哦 不 |
[57:06] | Where do you think it went? | 它会去哪里? |
[57:10] | – What do you see? I don’t see it! – I don’t see it either. | -你看见什么了 我看不到它! -我也看不到 |
[57:17] | – I’ll fix it. – Give it to me. Stop… | -我会修好的 -还给我 停下来 |
[57:27] | Stop it. | 停下来 |
[57:44] | There it is! | 在那里 |
[57:51] | Here it comes. | 它来了 |
[57:52] | Look out! | 小心! |
[58:02] | That was awesome! | 太刺激了! |
[58:06] | Oh, Phoebe, I flew a helicopter. Come see. | 菲比 我刚把直升机飞起来了 来看看 |
[58:09] | Your dad called. Something’s up with Winter. | 你爸爸打电话来 是关于温特的事 |
[58:14] | See this bulge right here? It’s hard to see. | 看到这里肿起来了吗? 很难看到 |
[58:18] | – What is it? Is it bad? – These muscles are enlarged. | -那是什么 糟糕吗? -这些肌肉在扩大 |
[58:21] | They’re pulling on her vertebrae and it’s causing damage right here. | 他们会压着脊椎 对这有影响 |
[58:24] | It’s from swimming. | 是因为游泳 |
[58:26] | Yeah, a dolphin’s tail is meant to flex up and down. | 嗯 海豚的尾鳍本应该上下摆动 |
[58:29] | It’s not supposed to go side to side. | 而不是左右摆动 |
[58:32] | But that’s the only way she can swim. | 但是这是她能游泳的唯一方法 |
[58:35] | I know, but they’re not designed to move that way. | 我知道 但是他们天生不是那样游的 |
[58:37] | Well, what’s the worst that can happen? | 有什么最糟糕的? |
[58:39] | So she’ll have a bulge. That’s not so bad. | 她肌肉会肿起来 不至于很糟糕吧 |
[58:42] | Yeah, but her spinal cord’s exactly like ours, right? | 是 但她的脊椎和我们一样 是吗? |
[58:45] | It’s controlling everything. It’s controlling her breathing, her heartbeat, movement. | 它控制者一切 呼吸 心跳 还有动作 |
[58:49] | So if it gets damaged… | 所以如果脊椎受伤了… |
[58:54] | So you’re saying swimming like that’s gonna kill her? | 你的意思是 那样游泳会害死她? |
[58:59] | I mean, we can give her some exercises to try to improve it, but… | 我是说 可以通过训练来改善情况 但是… |
[59:27] | Oh, hey, can we help you? | 嗨 需要帮忙吗? |
[59:29] | – Yeah, we’re looking for Private Connellan. – Kyle? | -嗯 我们在找康奈兰士兵 -凯尔? |
[59:32] | I think he’s in the lab across the way. | 我想他应该在对面的实验室 |
[59:35] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[59:37] | I’m always telling him it’s not polite to point with that thing. | 我经常告诉他 用那东西指人不礼貌 |
[59:40] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢 你们 |
[59:42] | You’re welcome. | 没关系 |
[59:45] | Sawyer. Come on. | 索耶 过来 |
[59:47] | Oh, hey, does Kyle know you’re coming? | 哦 对了 凯尔知道你们要来吗? |
[59:56] | They didn’t machine the darn thing the way I asked them to. | 这些机械总不按照我的要求运作 |
[1:00:00] | It’s not like I’m trying to send a man to the moon, for heaven’s sake. Unh. | 我又不是送人上月球 上帝保佑 |
[1:00:12] | Well, come on in. Don’t just stand there. | 进来吧 别光站在那 |
[1:00:18] | I’m Cameron McCarthy. And you are? | 我是卡梅隆·麦卡锡 你们是? |
[1:00:22] | I’m Lorraine, Kyle’s aunt. | 我是洛伦 凯尔的小姨 |
[1:00:25] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:00:26] | And this is Sawyer, his cousin. | 这是索耶 他弟弟 |
[1:00:28] | Family. Very healing. | 家人 非常温馨 |
[1:00:30] | Or so I’m told. | 起码我是这么听说的 |
[1:00:32] | Mine always makes me wanna sharpen the cutlery. | 我的职业总让我想去摸一摸 |
[1:00:35] | God does quality work, doesn’t he? | 上帝的完美杰作 不是吗? |
[1:00:38] | I’m not sure I can beat that. Hold on. | 我不敢说能做的比这只手还好 等等 |
[1:00:41] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[1:00:43] | That’s a left foot, a right foot and… Oh, oh. | 那是左脚 右脚 还有 哦哦 |
[1:00:46] | Here’s the beauty. | 美丽的东西在这里 |
[1:00:48] | – High five. – Ha, ha. | -击掌 -哈哈 |
[1:00:49] | – Ha-ha-ha. – Please leave. | -哈哈 -请离开 |
[1:00:57] | We just wanna make sure you’re okay, Kyle. | 我们只想看看你还好吗 凯尔 |
[1:00:59] | Well, I’m not, all right? | 我不好 可以了吗? |
[1:01:03] | Shrink is down the hall. I don’t do heads, I do bodies. | 精神科在楼下 我不管脑子 只管身体 |
[1:01:08] | So I’m gonna let you all do Jerry Springer without me. | 所以你们尽情唠叨吧 没我事了 |
[1:01:11] | Kyle, we’ll finish this up later on, okay? | 凯尔 等下我们接着做完这个 好吗? |
[1:01:14] | Chili burger. Best American invention since jazz. | 辣椒汉堡 继爵士舞后美国最好的发明 |
[1:01:19] | Look… | 听着… |
[1:01:22] | …I didn’t ask you to come see me. | 我没有叫你们来看我 |
[1:01:27] | Now you saw me, so just please leave. | 现在你们看到了 可以走了吧 |
[1:01:35] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:01:37] | You know, whatever. | 你知道 无所谓 |
[1:01:39] | Did you ever think that this might be hard for other people? | 你有想过 这对于其他人来说是多困难吗? |
[1:01:42] | People besides you? | 在你身边的人? |
[1:01:45] | Did you? | 有吗? |
[1:02:01] | What do you say we get an ice cream. | 来点冰激凌怎么样 |
[1:02:04] | Sawyer. | 索耶 |
[1:02:08] | I’ll wait for you in the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[1:02:28] | Look, it’s not you. | 知道吗 受伤的不是你 |
[1:02:31] | Okay? | 行吗? |
[1:02:34] | I just need some time. | 我只是需要一些时间 |
[1:02:36] | Yeah, Mom said that your back was hurt. | 嗯 妈妈说你背部受伤了 |
[1:02:40] | That you can’t move your legs or something? | 你的腿不能动了 还是怎么了? |
[1:02:43] | Yeah, I mean, my left leg, it’s coming back. | 嗯 就是左腿 正在康复中 |
[1:02:47] | But it’s my right side they’re worried about. | 但是右腿 他们比较担心 |
[1:02:52] | Will you be able to walk again? | 你还能走吗? |
[1:02:55] | With a brace… | 用支架… |
[1:02:57] | …maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:03:02] | What about swimming? | 那游泳呢? |
[1:03:05] | Just tell my mom and dad I’m doing okay. | 告诉我父母 我很好 |
[1:03:37] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[1:03:40] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:03:42] | Can I ask you a weird question? | 我能问你个奇怪的问题吗? |
[1:03:47] | All right, I’m looking and I’m listening. | 好的 我在看 也听着 |
[1:03:51] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[1:03:52] | No promises. | 但不保证 |
[1:03:54] | Hey, Dr. Clay. This is Dr. McCarthy. | 嗨 克雷医生 这个是麦卡锡医生 |
[1:03:57] | – Oh, hi, doctor. – Hi. | -哦 你好 医生 -你好 |
[1:04:00] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你什么吗? |
[1:04:02] | Well, I was under the impression I was here to do something for you. | 我印象中 我之前为你做过些什么 |
[1:04:08] | I was afraid you’d say no. | 当时我怕你拒绝 |
[1:04:15] | All right. Let’s see here. | 好吧 看下这里 |
[1:04:31] | Right. | 嗯 |
[1:04:34] | Well, to begin with, she’s as smooth as wet silk. | 首先 她就像绸缎一样滑 |
[1:04:37] | But how would you keep the daggone thing on her when there’s nothing there? | 但是怎么把这尾巴固定在她身上 |
[1:04:41] | There’s nothing to attach anything to. | 没有地方可以连接 |
[1:04:43] | It’s preposterous anyway, trying to put a tail on a fish. | 把尾巴按在鱼身上 真是太荒谬了 |
[1:04:48] | And nobody in his right mind would even try. | 而且任何有理智的人都不会尝试 |
[1:04:54] | Luckily… | 幸运的是… |
[1:04:56] | …I’m not. | 我不是 |
[1:04:59] | Not what? | 不是什么? |
[1:05:01] | In my right mind. | 有理智的人 |
[1:05:03] | So, what does that mean? | 那么 那意思是? |
[1:05:04] | You’re gonna…? You’re gonna try? | 你要 你要试试吗? |
[1:05:08] | Well, ahem… | 嗯 |
[1:05:11] | I’ve got some vacation time coming up. | 我正准备休假 |
[1:05:14] | But I’m not making any promises. | 但是我不敢保证 |
[1:05:17] | Dr. McCarthy. | 麦卡锡医生 |
[1:05:23] | That means she likes you. | 那代表她喜欢你 |
[1:05:25] | Well, imagine my delight. | 嗯 那就当作我也很高兴吧 |
[1:05:31] | Not much different from us, really. Same vertebral structure. | 真的和我们差不多 一样的脊椎构造 |
[1:05:36] | But their skin is hypersensitive. She might not tolerate anything against it at all. | 但是他们的皮肤很敏感 可能忍受不了 |
[1:05:40] | That’s the first step then. | 那这就是第一步了 |
[1:05:42] | You’re doing okay. | 你做的很好 |
[1:05:44] | Nice and tight. | 好的 紧点 |
[1:05:51] | There’s too much power for what you’re proposing to do. | 你设计的需要太多能量 |
[1:05:54] | No, there isn’t. We’re not gonna be worried about that. | 不 不会 我们没必要担心那个 |
[1:05:57] | You were talking about the abrasion part of it. Will you let me finish or what? | 你刚才说的是磨损方面 能让我说完吗? |
[1:06:10] | Good idea. Good idea. | 好主意 好主意 |
[1:06:20] | Fine, I think, if this would stay up. | 好 我认为 如果这个可以立起来 |
[1:06:23] | – Like this? – Ha, ha. | -像这样? -哈哈 |
[1:06:25] | So this is all gonna be moving at the same time. | 那么这个要同时运动 |
[1:06:29] | This part is making the tail kind of go like that. | 这个部分可以使尾鳍像这样动 |
[1:06:31] | Exactly. | 对 |
[1:06:38] | Please understand that we’re strapped for cash. | 请理解 我们要节省开支 |
[1:06:44] | It’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[1:06:45] | Amazing. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢你 |
[1:06:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:06:48] | High five. | 击掌 |
[1:06:50] | So, what do you need, Cam? | 你需要什么 卡梅? |
[1:06:52] | I want you to custom-make some parts for me. | 我想订做些零件 |
[1:06:54] | Not like anything we’ve done before. | 不是我们之前所做的 |
[1:06:57] | It may not work… | 也许不成功 |
[1:06:58] | …and I can’t pay you. | 而且我没钱付给你 |
[1:07:00] | Other than that, I should be excited, right? Ha-ha-ha. | 除了这一点 我应该兴奋 是吗? 哈哈 |
[1:07:04] | Who’s the patient? | 谁是病人 |
[1:07:36] | Bad news? | 坏消息? |
[1:07:41] | – Doesn’t matter. – Hmm. | -没事 -嗯 |
[1:07:46] | How’s the brace holding up? | 支架怎么样? |
[1:07:48] | It’s fine. | 不错 |
[1:07:58] | – What am I supposed to do with that? – Kick it. | -要我用这个做什么? -踢 |
[1:08:02] | Hard as you can. | 用最大力气 |
[1:08:06] | Oh, don’t worry about breaking anything. | 哦 别担心打坏任何东西 |
[1:08:08] | I own savings bonds. | 我有储蓄债券 |
[1:08:09] | Something breaks, the government just buys more. I make money. | 东西坏了 政府会买更多 我能赚钱 |
[1:08:13] | I don’t think that’s how savings bonds work. | 我可不认为储蓄债券能这么用 |
[1:08:16] | Probably not. | 可能不是吧 |
[1:08:18] | Kick it anyway. | 反正踢吧 |
[1:08:35] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:08:37] | Hmm. Tell me, what hurts more? | 嗯 告诉我 什么更痛苦 |
[1:08:43] | Your leg or your pride? | 你的腿 还是你的自尊? |
[1:08:50] | My whole life, all I wanted to do was one thing. | 我一生中 最想做的只有一件事 |
[1:08:54] | Well, now you’re just gonna have to want to do something else. | 你现在必须想想其他事 |
[1:08:57] | Fortunately, there are about a million things to choose from. | 幸运的是 你还可以选择很多事情 |
[1:09:02] | Look, Kyle, just because you’re hurt doesn’t mean you’re broken. | 凯尔 你受伤了 但并不意味着你毁了 |
[1:09:07] | No, trust me, I’m broken. | 不 相信我 我的确毁了 |
[1:09:10] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:16] | That’s broken. | 这才是毁了 |
[1:09:22] | Go home, Kyle. | 回家吧 凯尔 |
[1:09:25] | Go home to your family. | 回到你家人身边 |
[1:09:29] | Now, this is the same stuff we use for humans. It’ll protect the skin. | 这和人用的东西一样 保护皮肤的 |
[1:09:34] | You just slide it right over the stump and we’ll put the prosthetic right over that. | 只要放到残肢部分 再把人工尾鳍安上 |
[1:09:38] | This is something I cooked up from parts from an old Buick. | 这个 是我借鉴一辆老别克车做的 |
[1:09:43] | It’s a little stiff, but it should work until the real parts are made. | 有点僵硬 在好的尾鳍做出前先用着 |
[1:09:48] | Okay, I got her. | 好的 搞定她了 |
[1:09:51] | – Let’s try it. – There you go. | -让我们试试 -走吧 |
[1:09:53] | All right, hang on, Winter. | 好的 坚持下去 温特 |
[1:09:59] | As tight as you can get it. | 越紧越好 |
[1:10:01] | No, no, it’s okay. | 不 不 够了 |
[1:10:04] | – Shh, shh, shh. – It’s okay, Winter. | -嘘 嘘 -没事的 温特 |
[1:10:06] | Pheebs, let’s get these straps. | 菲比 我们拿着这些皮带 |
[1:10:09] | Is it tight enough? | 够紧吗? |
[1:10:11] | It’s on. | 套上了 |
[1:10:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:10:14] | – Back her up. – Let’s go. | -把她倒回去 -走吧 |
[1:10:20] | Come on, fish. | 加油 小鱼 |
[1:10:23] | Go ahead and give her some signals, Pheebs. | 继续 再给她一些指示 菲比 |
[1:10:26] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[1:10:29] | – It’s okay. – It’s okay, Winter. | -没事 -没事 温特 |
[1:10:31] | Tail up. Tail down. | 尾巴上 尾巴下 |
[1:10:33] | You got this. | 你办到了 |
[1:10:35] | Tail up. Tail down. | 尾巴上 尾巴下 |
[1:10:39] | Up and down. | 上 下 |
[1:10:40] | No, Winter. Up and down. | 不 温特 上 下 |
[1:10:43] | No, Winter. | 不 温特 |
[1:10:45] | She doesn’t like it. | 她不喜欢这个 |
[1:10:51] | – Winter. Winter. – Get it off her. | -温特 温特 -别管她 |
[1:10:55] | I can’t do anything. | 我什么都做不了 |
[1:10:56] | Dad, you gotta make her stop. | 爸爸 必须让她停下 |
[1:10:58] | – Winter, no. Stop. – Dad, do something. | -温特 不 停下 -爸爸 做些什么吧 |
[1:11:02] | – Winter. – Dad. | -温特 -爸爸 |
[1:11:28] | Thanks, Jerry. This just in: | 谢谢 杰瑞 最新消息 |
[1:11:30] | Tropical Storm Leroy, now churning across the Gulf of Mexico… | 热带暴风雨勒罗伊 现在经过墨西哥湾 |
[1:11:34] | – …with winds of up to 80 miles an hour… – Phoebe. | -以最高风速80公里每小时 -菲比 |
[1:11:37] | … has just been upgraded to a Category One hurricane. | 刚刚已经形成一级飓风 |
[1:11:40] | Stay tuned, as we’ll bring you the very latest details as they come in. | 请保持关注 我们会为您提供最新消息 |
[1:11:45] | – Phoebe, help me here, please. – Okay. | -菲比 过来帮帮我 -好的 |
[1:11:47] | – Okay, I got it. – You got it? | -好的 可以了 -可以了? |
[1:11:49] | Yeah, let’s go. | 嗯 走吧 |
[1:11:50] | Hey, guys, I need all of this stuff downstairs. | 嗨 伙计们 这些东西要搬到楼下 |
[1:11:53] | Everything goes downstairs. | 所有东西都搬到楼下 |
[1:12:16] | Sawyer. | 索耶 |
[1:12:17] | Sawyer, your mom’s here. You gotta go home. | 索耶 你妈妈来了 你得回家 |
[1:12:19] | – What about the animals? – Don’t worry about them. Go home. | -那动物怎么办? -不用担心他们 回家吧 |
[1:12:22] | Kat, you go too. Go. | 卡特 你也走 走 |
[1:12:27] | Come on, let’s get in our spot. | 来吧 进来 |
[1:12:41] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[1:12:45] | No, no, no, I got it, son. | 不 不 不 我拿着 孩子 |
[1:12:50] | Come on, Phoebe. | 快点 菲比 |
[1:12:51] | We gotta get inside. | 我们得进去 |
[1:12:52] | Okay. Good girls. | 好 好孩子 |
[1:12:59] | Hazel. | 海子 |
[1:13:02] | Dad. Here I am. | 爸爸 我在这 |
[1:13:18] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[1:13:20] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事 宝贝 |
[1:13:22] | It’s just a big old storm. We’ll be okay. | 只是一个大风暴 我们会没事的 |
[1:13:45] | He’s scared. | 他害怕 |
[1:14:48] | Hey, when you’re finished up there, come on down, will you? | 嘿 弄完了 就下来 好吗? |
[1:14:51] | Got some other things I need your help with. | 还有些其他事 我们需要帮助 |
[1:14:59] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[1:15:02] | Figured you could use a hand. | 想象下你只用一只手 |
[1:15:08] | And maybe one good leg. | 而且还有只好腿 |
[1:15:10] | Hey, Dr. Clay, Hazel, Reed. | 嗨 克雷医生 海子 里德 |
[1:15:12] | This is my cousin Kyle. | 这是我哥哥 凯尔 |
[1:15:14] | And my Aunt Alyce. | 还有我大妈爱丽丝 |
[1:15:15] | – Hey, how you doing? Nice to meet you. – Hi. | -嗨 怎么样 很高兴见到你 -嗨 |
[1:15:38] | It’s okay. I can do this. | 没事 我可以自己来 |
[1:15:56] | Hold your hand out. | 把手伸出来 |
[1:16:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:16:28] | The best guess is what? | 最好的结果是什么? |
[1:16:30] | Including structural damage… | 包括房屋结构破坏 |
[1:16:33] | …the truck, rescue equipment, electrical systems… | 卡车 急救装备 电气系统 |
[1:16:37] | …something in the range of 500,000. | 在50万美元的范围 |
[1:16:42] | So this is it. | 这就是现状 |
[1:16:44] | Gloria, I really feel like we’ve exhausted all of our options here. | 格洛里亚 我真的感到我们无计可施了 |
[1:16:50] | So we’re all in agreement, then. | 所以我们都同意 |
[1:16:54] | We go ahead with the sale? | 准备卖掉? |
[1:16:58] | In favor? | 赞同吗? |
[1:17:07] | I’ll call Mr. Hordern and tell him. | 我打电话告诉霍登 |
[1:17:10] | We found homes for all the fish and the animals. | 我们为鱼和动物们找到安身之地 |
[1:17:13] | Including Winter? | 包括温特么? |
[1:17:16] | Clay… | 克雷 |
[1:17:18] | The plain truth is no one wants an animal with her disability. | 现实是 没有人想要残疾的动物 |
[1:17:23] | No dolphin has ever been known to lose its entire tail and survive. | 从没有海豚失去整个尾鳍 还能活下来的 |
[1:17:28] | Every aquarium in the country says it’s hopeless. | 每个水族馆都说无能为力 |
[1:17:31] | Well, they haven’t met Winter. | 那是因为他们没见过温特 |
[1:17:34] | Listen, Dr. McCarthy is looking into some new materials, right? | 麦克西医生在寻找新材料 对吗? |
[1:17:38] | He says he can have a new tail ready by… | 他说可以做一个新的尾鳍 |
[1:17:40] | What if she rejects that one too? | 要是她也拒绝那个呢? |
[1:17:42] | She won’t. Two weeks. Just give me two weeks. | 她不会的 两个星期 就我两星期 |
[1:17:45] | I can’t. | 我无能为力 |
[1:17:46] | There is no money. | 没有钱了 |
[1:17:49] | We have to start thinking about putting Winter down. | 我们必须先放下温特 |
[1:17:54] | It’s the kindest thing we can do. | 这是我们的最好选择 |
[1:18:02] | – No. – I don’t have a choice. | -不 -我没有选择的余地 |
[1:18:04] | Of course you do. Dr. McCarthy said we only need… | 你当然有 麦克西医生说只需要 |
[1:18:07] | Dr. McCarthy stopped work. | 麦克西医生不再继续了 |
[1:18:09] | I asked him to. | 我让他这么做的 |
[1:18:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:18:19] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[1:18:26] | I’m out of time. | 我没有时间了 |
[1:18:29] | I’m out of money. | 我没有钱了 |
[1:18:32] | I have to close down. | 我不得不关门 |
[1:18:36] | Dad, how could you let this happen? | 爸爸 你怎么能让这事发生? |
[1:18:39] | I don’t keep secrets from you, Hazel. | 我对你没有秘密 海子 |
[1:18:41] | I never have. | 从来没有 |
[1:18:44] | I’m telling you kids this because I think… | 我之所以告诉你们 是因为我认为… |
[1:18:48] | Because I think it’s time you start saying your goodbyes. | 是时候说再见了 |
[1:19:20] | Excuse me. Is this the Clearwater Marine Hospital? | 请问 这是克利尔沃特海洋医院吗? |
[1:19:24] | Oh, yeah. Sorry, our sign blew down. | 哦 是 不好意思 门牌被刮倒了 |
[1:19:28] | Thank you. We drove all the way down from Atlanta. | 谢谢 我们从亚特兰大开车来的 |
[1:19:30] | If y’all were closed, I don’t know what I would have done. | 如果你们关门了 我都不知道该怎么办了 |
[1:19:33] | – We’ve come to see the dolphin. – Her name’s Winter, Mommy. | -我们是来看海豚的 -她叫温特 妈妈 |
[1:19:37] | Her cousin was here with a school group and told us about her… | 她兄弟在这上学 说了关于她的故事 |
[1:19:40] | …and ever since then, it’s all my daughter talks about. | 从那之后 我女儿一直谈论这个 |
[1:19:43] | After the storm, we went online to see if she was okay… | 暴风雨后 我们上网查了她是否还好 |
[1:19:46] | …but we couldn’t find anything. | 但是什么都查不到 |
[1:19:48] | She’s fine. All the animals are. | 她很好 所有的动物都很好 |
[1:19:52] | You think it’d be okay if we just had a little peek? | 我们看一下可以吗? |
[1:19:58] | Sure, I guess. | 嗯 我可以 |
[1:19:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:20:18] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:20:30] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:20:32] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[1:20:35] | Look at that huge skeleton. | 看看那个巨大的骨架 |
[1:20:41] | Oh, look up there. | 哦 看上面 |
[1:20:43] | You see it? | 看到了吗? |
[1:20:44] | Come over here, guys. | 过来吧 |
[1:20:56] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:20:58] | It’s cool, huh? | 很酷 是吗? |
[1:21:00] | Where’s Winter? | 温特在哪里? |
[1:21:05] | Just wait a sec. | 等一等 |
[1:21:29] | Mommy, she’s just like me. | 妈妈 她和我一样 |
[1:21:37] | But you said there wasn’t a solution. This is a solution. | 你说没有办法 这就是个办法 |
[1:21:40] | – You don’t understand… – I do. | -你不理解 -我理解 |
[1:21:42] | You need money. I get that. But Winter can raise a lot of money. | 你需要钱 我能办到 温特能获得很多钱 |
[1:21:46] | That lady drove eight hours to bring her daughter here. | 那个女士开8小时的车 把女儿带来 |
[1:21:48] | And other people would do that too. | 其他人也会这样的 |
[1:21:50] | – We need a website. – With a webcam. | -我们需要一个网站 -要有网络摄像头 |
[1:21:52] | – Make donations. – A big carnival. | -做募捐 -一个大募捐会 |
[1:21:54] | Everybody could see her new tail. | 所有人都可以看她的新尾鳍 |
[1:21:56] | Guys, I’m really proud of you. | 孩子 我真的为你们感到骄傲 |
[1:22:00] | I love the ideas… | 我喜欢这个创意 |
[1:22:03] | …but they’re just not realistic, you know? | 但他们根本不现实 知道吗? |
[1:22:08] | It wasn’t realistic to save Winter in the first place, but you did it. | 一开始救回温特也不现实 但是你做到了 |
[1:22:13] | I am really sorry, guys. I really am. | 真的很抱歉 真的 |
[1:22:18] | It just wouldn’t be enough. | 这还不够 |
[1:22:32] | Remember that poem I used to read you when you were little? | 还记得你小时候 我给你念的诗吗? |
[1:22:36] | I must down to the seas again | 我必须再去看看大海 |
[1:22:38] | To the Ionely sea and sky | 去看那寂寥的大海与长天 |
[1:22:42] | And all I ask is a tall ship | 我只要一艘高高的帆船 |
[1:22:46] | And a star to steer her by | 还有一颗星辰为它导航 |
[1:22:50] | You’re a good sailor, Clay. | 你是个优秀的水手 克雷 |
[1:22:53] | You know the sea and sky better than any man I ever met. | 没有谁比你更了解大海和蓝天 |
[1:22:59] | But you are sorely lost now, son. | 但是你却迷失了方向 孩子 |
[1:23:03] | You’re giving up. | 你放弃了 |
[1:23:06] | Because you’re afraid you can’t save her. | 因为你怕救不了她 |
[1:23:10] | And you don’t want to watch that happen again. | 不想再看那事又一次发生 |
[1:23:15] | Well… | 呃… |
[1:23:17] | …Winter might die. | 温特也许会死 |
[1:23:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:23:23] | But I do know you can’t give up on her. | 但我知道 你不能放弃她 |
[1:23:29] | You never did on Holly. | 你从没有放弃过霍利 |
[1:23:32] | It was the bravest, most beautiful thing I ever saw. | 那是我见过 最勇敢最美丽的事情 |
[1:23:37] | Just because we haven’t got to where the star’s pointing us… | 我们还没有到达星星指示的地方 |
[1:23:41] | …doesn’t make it the wrong star. | 别让错误的星星指引我们 |
[1:23:45] | That dolphin’s taking us all somewhere. | 那只海豚会带领我们 到达某个地方 |
[1:23:49] | We just haven’t figured out where yet. | 只是我们没有发现在哪里 |
[1:23:56] | Sawyer? | 索耶? |
[1:24:01] | So you want to talk me through this fundraising stuff again? | 你想再和我谈谈募捐的事吗? |
[1:24:09] | Okay, you’re gonna help me with the baking and food committee. | 好吧 那你帮我做烘烤和做吃的 |
[1:24:12] | I need you on the decorations committee. | 我需要你布置会场 |
[1:24:14] | Yeah, Gloria, I know. Ha, ha. | 嗯 格洛里亚 我知道 哈哈 |
[1:24:15] | I know it sounds crazy. I need you to stall him. | 我知道听起来很疯狂 你要稳住他 |
[1:24:19] | As long as you can. | 越久越好 |
[1:24:20] | It’s a big benefit for the Marine Hospital. We’re calling it “Save Winter Day.” | 这非常有利于海洋医院 称作”拯救温特” |
[1:24:25] | You can? Great. | 你可以吗? 好样的 |
[1:24:27] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:24:28] | This is quite the operation you got going on here, huh? | 这就是要募捐的地方 是吗? |
[1:24:31] | Yeah. I just hope we can sell enough tickets. | 嗯 我希望可以卖掉很多票 |
[1:24:35] | Dr. McCarthy? | 麦克西医生? |
[1:24:37] | Thank you so much for calling me back. | 真谢谢你这么快就回我电话 |
[1:24:39] | I just wanted to make sure that… | 我只想确认下… |
[1:24:43] | – Have a good weekend, Sandra. – Thanks. | -周末愉快 桑德拉 -谢谢 |
[1:24:51] | So… | 那… |
[1:24:53] | I wondered if I could ask you a favor. | 不知道你能否帮我个忙 |
[1:24:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:24:59] | Okay, move it to the left. | 好的 往左边移 |
[1:25:01] | Farther, farther. | 再移点 再移点 |
[1:25:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:25:09] | Okay, slide it out more. | 好 再移远点 |
[1:25:11] | More. | 远点 |
[1:25:12] | A little more. | 再远一点 |
[1:25:14] | Little more. | 再一点点 |
[1:25:17] | – Uh-oh. – Ah! | -噢 -啊! |
[1:25:21] | Never mind. | 不要紧吧 |
[1:25:22] | Maybe we should make it a little bigger. | 也许我们应该弄大一点 |
[1:25:24] | Hey, guys. You might want to come see this. | 嗨 伙计们 也许你们乐意看看这个 |
[1:25:28] | – See what? – It’s a surprise. | -看什么? -是个惊喜 |
[1:25:29] | Thanks, Jerry. | 谢谢 杰瑞 |
[1:25:31] | Just months ago, little Winter was found tangled in the ropes of a crab trap. | 几个月前发现小温特时 她被捕捉器的绳子缠住 |
[1:25:36] | Her tail seriously damaged. | 她的尾鳍严重受伤 |
[1:25:38] | Rushed to Clearwater Marine Hospital, it appeared she might not survive. | 紧急送往克利尔沃特海洋医院 她似乎没救了 |
[1:25:42] | But the plucky animal did, although her tail did not. | 但是勇敢的她活下来了 却失去了尾鳍 |
[1:25:45] | And without a tail, how could she swim? | 没有尾鳍 她怎么游泳? |
[1:25:48] | Well, she taught herself to with a wiggling motion, side to side. | 她自学了一种方法 左右摇摆游动 |
[1:25:52] | But it’s not a happy ending yet. | 但这并不是个美好的结局 |
[1:25:55] | That unusual swimming motion is damaging her spine… | 那种不正常的游动方式 正威胁她的脊椎 |
[1:25:58] | … which could lead to paralysis. | 将导致瘫痪 |
[1:26:00] | The solution? Make her a prosthetic tail. | 解决办法呢? 就是制作一个人工尾鳍 |
[1:26:04] | And with the help of prosthetic designer Dr. Cameron McCarthy… | 在假肢设计者 卡麦隆·麦克西的帮助下 |
[1:26:07] | … they’re doing just that. | 他们正在努力 |
[1:26:09] | But it will take time and money. | 但是这需要时间和金钱 |
[1:26:11] | So Winter’s best friend, 11-year-old Sawyer Nelson… | 温特最好的朋友 11岁的索耶·纳尔逊 |
[1:26:14] | … has created a website, SeeWinter. com… | 创建了一个网站SeeWinter.com |
[1:26:18] | … with a live webcam where you can log on and meet her for yourself. | 你可以通过直播摄像头观看 |
[1:26:21] | Or better yet, meet her in person on Save Winter Day, Saturday the 27th. | 或者亲自与她见面 27号 周六的”拯救温特” |
[1:26:26] | And, as an added bonus… | 并且 作为奖励 |
[1:26:29] | … you’ll be treated to a very special sporting event. | 你将会加入一个特别的运动盛宴 |
[1:26:32] | Two of America’s top young swimmers… | 两位美国顶级的游泳青年 |
[1:26:34] | … Florida’s Kyle Connellan and Donovan Peck… | 佛罗里达的凯尔·康奈兰和杜诺凡·派克 |
[1:26:36] | – …have agreed to race head-to-head… – Really? | -同意进行一对一比赛 -真的? |
[1:26:38] | … with all proceeds going to benefit Winter and the Marine Hospital. | 全部收益将用来拯救温特和海洋医院 |
[1:26:42] | So come and meet two… | 所以来参加 还能看见两名… |
[1:26:43] | … of our finest athletes and one heroic little dolphin. | 最顶尖的运动员 还有英雄般的小海豚 |
[1:26:46] | I guarantee she’ll steal your heart, just like she did mine. | 我保证她会让你感动 就像我一样 |
[1:26:53] | All right, a little more. | 好的 远一点 |
[1:26:55] | Farther. | 远点 |
[1:26:57] | All right, down. | 好的 下来 |
[1:27:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:27:02] | Sawyer. Sawyer. He’s here. | 索耶 他来了 |
[1:27:05] | – Good work, guys. – Come on. | -做的好 伙计们 -加油 |
[1:27:08] | All right. Cross your fingers and toes if you got them. | 好的 见证奇迹的时刻到了 |
[1:27:13] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 喔 太漂亮了 |
[1:27:14] | Yeah, the joints are a little more flexible. | 嗯 连接处更灵活了 |
[1:27:17] | So it should feel more natural. Hmm? | 所以会更加自然 怎么样? |
[1:27:24] | Here you go. | 给 |
[1:27:26] | Can we show this to her? | 我们可以给她看这个吗? |
[1:27:28] | It’s okay. | 没问题 |
[1:27:31] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:27:33] | Hold it in front of her eye. Let her see it. | 放在她眼前 让她看到 |
[1:27:38] | Here. | 给 |
[1:27:40] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[1:27:42] | – Okay, let’s do this. – Good girl. | -好 开始吧 -好孩子 |
[1:27:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:27:49] | I got it. | 好了 |
[1:27:52] | Clay? Make sure you snug it right up close to the stump. Real close. | 克雷 要确保舒服的套在假尾上 尽量贴紧 |
[1:27:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:28:01] | You got it? | 好了吗 |
[1:28:04] | Well, it fits, that’s for sure. | 好的 很合适 我确定 |
[1:28:06] | That’s about as snug as I can get it. Can you see? | 到我能做到最舒适的程度了 看到了吗? |
[1:28:09] | Just try to get her attention, Phoebe. | 尽量分散她的注意力 菲比 |
[1:28:13] | You can do it. Up and down. Up and down. | 你能做到的 上 下 上 下 |
[1:28:17] | Good girl. | 好孩子 |
[1:28:19] | Up and down, Winter. Up and down. | 上 下 温特 上 下 |
[1:28:21] | Up and down. Up and down. | 上 下 上 下 |
[1:28:26] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:28:28] | All right, let’s do this, Winter. | 好的 我们开始 温特 |
[1:28:30] | She’s good. Keep her steady. | 她很好 保持稳定 |
[1:28:35] | Good job. | 做的好 |
[1:28:40] | You can do it. | 你可以做到 |
[1:28:42] | Oh, lookie there. | 哦 看那 |
[1:28:53] | Winter. | 温特 |
[1:28:54] | Winter, no. | 温特 不 |
[1:28:59] | Winter, stop. | 温特 停下 |
[1:29:22] | Hey, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[1:29:25] | I’m sure you’re busy with lots of other stuff. | 我知道你肯定有很多事要忙 |
[1:29:29] | But if there’s anything you can do to help Winter and her tail… | 但如果你能帮到温特和她的尾鳍 |
[1:29:34] | …we’d all really appreciate it. | 我们真的会很感激 |
[1:29:48] | Winter, no. Just stop. | 温特 不 停下 |
[1:29:53] | Winter, no. I don’t want to play right now. | 温特 不 我现在不想玩 |
[1:30:00] | You don’t understand, do you? | 你不理解我们 是吗? |
[1:30:03] | I thought dolphins were supposed to be smart. | 我以为海豚很聪明 |
[1:30:11] | Why won’t you understand? | 为什么你不理解? |
[1:30:17] | Don’t you get it? | 真不能理解吗? |
[1:30:19] | If you don’t wear the tail, you’re gonna die. | 如果你不带那个尾鳍 你会死的 |
[1:30:26] | Why won’t you just wear the tail? | 你为什么就不肯带那个尾鳍? |
[1:30:43] | Winter, what are you doing? | 温特 你在干什么? |
[1:30:48] | Hey, cut it out. I don’t want to play. | 嘿 停下吧 我不想玩 |
[1:30:58] | Dr. Clay. | 克雷医生 |
[1:31:00] | Dr. Clay. | 克雷医生 |
[1:31:02] | Dr. Clay. | 克雷医生 |
[1:31:04] | – I know what it is now. – What? | -我知道原因了 -什么? |
[1:31:06] | It’s not the tail, it’s the sock. It’s like a seat belt. | 不是尾鳍 是那块裹布 就像安全带 |
[1:31:09] | Wait a minute. What? | 等一等 什么? |
[1:31:10] | No, no. When it rubs. | 不 不 摩擦起来不舒服 |
[1:31:12] | It’s not the tail we have to fix, it’s the sock. | 并不要调整尾鳍 是那块裹布 |
[1:31:25] | Okay, Sandra, we’re live. | 好的 桑德拉 即将直播 |
[1:31:27] | 5 4 3 2… Five, four, three, two… | |
[1:31:31] | I’m Sandra Sinclair with Bay News 9… | 我是海湾新闻9号台的辛克莱·桑德拉 |
[1:31:33] | …here at Clearwater Marine Hospital for Save Winter Day. | 这里是”拯救温特”的克利尔沃特海洋医院 |
[1:31:37] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了? |
[1:31:38] | – How you doing, coach? – Good. You look good. | -你怎么样 教练? -很好 你看起来很好 |
[1:31:40] | – Thanks for being here. – Man, I wouldn’t have missed it. | -谢谢你过来 -我不会错过这个 |
[1:31:43] | I’ll be darned if I’m gonna tell anyone this whole thing was organized by 11-year-olds. | 要知道都是个11岁孩子准备的 我会被鄙视的 |
[1:31:51] | Thank you. That’s very generous. | 谢谢 你很慷慨 |
[1:31:54] | Well, let’s just say that Winter and I are old friends. | 就当做我和温特是老朋友 |
[1:32:02] | Hey, Kat, have you seen Dr. McCarthy? | 嗨 科特 看到麦克西医生吗? |
[1:32:04] | No, not yet. | 没 没有 |
[1:32:10] | Go away. Please. | 离开 谢谢 |
[1:32:12] | Good grief. | 天啊 |
[1:32:13] | Hey, Mr. Doyle. | 嗨 道尔先生 |
[1:32:14] | Oh. Oh, hi. Um… | 哦 哦 嗨 |
[1:32:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:32:17] | I read Sawyer’s essay… | 我看了索耶的作文 |
[1:32:22] | Ha! It’s quite good, actually. | 啊! 真的很不错 真的 |
[1:32:23] | And considering everything that he has done here, I figured that… | 考虑到他所做的事情 我认为… |
[1:32:30] | …I could get him credit for summer school. | 我可以给他学分 |
[1:32:33] | Considering that news, I’ll call off the pelican. | 看在这个份上 我会叫走鹈鹕 |
[1:32:36] | Shoo, Rufus. Go on. | 嘘 鲁弗斯 走 |
[1:32:39] | Have a wonderful afternoon, Mr. Doyle. | 祝你下午愉快 道尔先生 |
[1:32:45] | Excuse me. Bye-bye. | 借过 再见 |
[1:32:46] | Excuse me, excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 借过 |
[1:32:48] | Dr. McCarthy. | 麦克西医生 |
[1:32:50] | What a mob. | 人真多 |
[1:32:52] | – Is it done? – Is it ready? | -完成了吗? -准备好了吗? |
[1:32:53] | Can’t a man catch his breath for a minute… | 能让人喘口气嘛… |
[1:32:55] | …before you start bombarding him with questions? | 在你开始爆炸式的问题之前 |
[1:32:59] | It’s in here. | 在这里面 |
[1:33:00] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[1:33:03] | I must’ve tried 20 different formulas, but I think we got something. | 我尝试了20种方案 应该有成果了 |
[1:33:08] | It’s a silicone elastomer. | 这是硅树脂弹性体 |
[1:33:10] | Saltwater-proof. Extra sticky. | 盐水验证 特别的粘 |
[1:33:13] | – And softer than a lamb’s bottom. – Wow. | -而且比小羊仔的屁股还柔软 -哇 |
[1:33:16] | I call it “Winter’s gel.” | 我命名为”温特凝胶” |
[1:33:18] | I’ll tell you what: If the fish doesn’t like it… | 我告诉你 如果它不喜欢这个 |
[1:33:20] | …I’m putting the tail on and swimming with it myself. | 我会带上这个尾鳍 自己来游泳 |
[1:33:23] | Gloria. | 格洛里亚 |
[1:33:25] | Wait up. | 等等 |
[1:33:27] | All right, thanks very much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[1:33:31] | That was the lawyer. | 是律师 |
[1:33:32] | The deal’s closed. It all belongs to Hordern now. | 交易结束了 现在都属于霍登 |
[1:33:37] | Gloria, a bake sale wouldn’t fix this. We did the right thing. | 格洛里亚 烘焙募捐并不够 我们是对的 |
[1:33:42] | Did we? | 是吗? |
[1:33:44] | I’m not so sure. | 我不确定 |
[1:33:48] | Not too tight? | 不会太紧? |
[1:33:49] | I don’t think so. | 我不认为 |
[1:33:51] | It’s okay, it’s okay. Shh, shh, shh. | 很好 很好 嘘 |
[1:33:54] | Attagirl. Attagirl. | 乖 真乖 |
[1:33:56] | – You got it, Pheebs? – I got it. | -准备好了吗 菲比? -准备好了 |
[1:33:58] | All right, it’s on. | 好的 套上了 |
[1:34:00] | Does that feel better? Does that feel good? | 感觉好些吗 感觉不错吗? |
[1:34:07] | All right, just give her a second. | 给她点时间 |
[1:34:17] | Give her the signals, Pheeb. | 给她指示 菲比 |
[1:34:19] | Can you lift it, just a little bit? | 你可以举起一点点吗? |
[1:34:21] | Up and down, Winter. Up and down. | 上 下 温特 上 下 |
[1:34:24] | Good girl. Good girl. I know. Okay. | 好孩子 真乖 我知道 好 |
[1:34:28] | Let’s try this, okay? | 我们试试看 好吗? |
[1:34:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:34:37] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:34:39] | Come on, girl. Come on. | 加油 宝贝 加油 |
[1:34:46] | Come on, Winter. | 加油 温特 |
[1:34:49] | No. | 不 |
[1:34:52] | – No, Winter. – Come on, Winter. | -不 温特 -加油 温特 |
[1:35:14] | Good girl, Winter. Up and down. | 好孩子 温特 上 下 |
[1:35:19] | She’s doing it. | 她做到了 |
[1:35:29] | She’s doing it. | 她做到了 |
[1:35:38] | She’s swimming. | 她在游泳 |
[1:35:41] | She’s doing it. | 她做到了 |
[1:35:46] | – Go, Winter. – Swim, you stupid fish. Swim. | -去吧 温特 -游吧 你这笨鱼 游吧 |
[1:36:11] | Good girl. Good girl, Winter. Yes, yes, you did it. | 好孩子 温特 是的 你做到了 |
[1:36:16] | – Good girl. – You did it. | -好孩子 -你做到了 |
[1:36:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:36:28] | Hey, guys. Everything ready? | 嘿 伙计们 准备好了吗? |
[1:36:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:36:34] | All right, now, listen. | 好的 听着 |
[1:36:36] | No matter what happens, today belongs to you two. | 不管结局怎样 今天是属于你们俩的 |
[1:36:41] | You never quit on Winter and you never quit on yourselves. | 你从未放弃过温特 也从未放弃过自己 |
[1:36:46] | You’ll always have that. | 你们要永不放弃 |
[1:36:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:36:59] | I’m Clay Haskett. | 我是克雷·阿斯克特 |
[1:37:02] | Welcome to the Clearwater Marine Hospital. | 欢迎来到克利尔沃特海洋医院 |
[1:37:11] | I’m so thrilled that everyone could come today. | 今天大家能来 我十分激动 |
[1:37:15] | I’d also like to introduce two very special guests. | 我想介绍两位特别嘉宾 |
[1:37:21] | First, state swimming champion Donovan Peck. | 首先是 国家游泳冠军多诺万·派克 |
[1:37:26] | Donovan. | 多诺万 |
[1:37:34] | And Private Kyle Connellan. | 还有凯尔·康奈兰军人 |
[1:37:45] | – Whoo! – Kyle! | -呼! -凯尔! |
[1:37:56] | So proud of him. | 真为他感到骄傲 |
[1:38:00] | Yeah, Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[1:38:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:38:14] | Thank you very much… | 非常感谢 |
[1:38:15] | …but I’m not the reason we’re all here today. | 但我并不是大家来的原因 |
[1:38:20] | Come on, Sawyer. | 过来 索耶 |
[1:38:24] | Go. Go. | 去吧 去吧 |
[1:38:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, my cousin… | 女士们 先生们 我的弟弟 |
[1:38:31] | …Sawyer Nelson. | 索耶·纳尔逊 |
[1:38:41] | Sawyer. | 索耶 |
[1:38:52] | Wow. I don’t know what to say. | 噢 我都不知道说什么了 |
[1:38:57] | But I do know… | 但是我知道 |
[1:39:00] | …it wasn’t me that made this day happen. | 今天的一切 并不是因为我 |
[1:39:04] | We’re here because of the most amazing animal, and friend, that I’ve ever known. | 都是因为这最棒的动物 也是我们的朋友 |
[1:39:09] | And I hope you love her as much as I do. | 我希望你们能和我一样喜欢她 |
[1:39:13] | Because Winter and I are family now. | 因为温特和我是一家人 |
[1:39:20] | And family is forever. | 家人意味着永远 |
[1:39:42] | All right. You good? | 好的 你还好吗? |
[1:39:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:39:46] | All right, 400 meters out, around the buoy and back. | 好的 400米 绕过浮标再回来 |
[1:39:49] | – You got it? – Uh-huh. | -知道了吗 -嗯 |
[1:39:53] | Now, I may not be able to kick so well… | 现在 我可能起跳的不好 |
[1:39:55] | …but don’t you dare take it easy on me, all right? | 但你不敢放松警惕吧 对吗? |
[1:39:58] | Okay, guys, take your mark. | 好的 伙计们 带上眼罩 |
[1:40:01] | And by the way… | 顺便说一下 |
[1:40:03] | …did I forget to mention this is a relay race? | 我有忘说这是个接力比赛吗? |
[1:40:05] | What? | 什么? |
[1:40:09] | Come on, Kyle. | 加油 凯尔 |
[1:40:20] | – Whoo! – Whoo! | -呼! -呼! |
[1:40:23] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:40:30] | – Where’s he going? – What? | -他去哪里? -什么? |
[1:40:52] | Oh, look. Guys, I think that’s Winter. | 哦 看 伙计们 我想那是温特 |
[1:40:57] | Phoebe. | 菲比 |
[1:40:59] | Careful. | 小心 |
[1:41:03] | Go, Winter. | 去吧 温特 |
[1:41:05] | – Go, Winter. – Whoo-hoo! | -去吧 温特 -呼! |
[1:41:16] | Let’s go. Come on. You can do better than that. | 加油 你可以做到更好 |
[1:41:23] | Now it’s a fair fight. There you go. Come on. | 现在是公平比拼 加油 |
[1:41:35] | Yeah, there you go, Winter. | 耶 去吧 温特 |
[1:41:39] | I think she’s getting the hang of it. | 我想她很好的掌握了 |
[1:41:41] | – I think you’re right. – Whoo! | -我认为你说对了 -呼! |
[1:41:46] | Thanks, buddy. Thank you. Whoa! | 谢谢 兄弟 谢谢 噢! |
[1:41:51] | – Come on, Winter. Whoo! – Good girl. | -加油 温特 呼! -好孩子 |
[1:41:54] | Whoa! | 哇哦! |
[1:42:03] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:42:22] | Man, I gotta tell you, I didn’t see that coming. Ha, ha. | 我得告诉你 真没想到有这出 哈哈 |
[1:42:25] | – A little help? – Nice job. | -要帮忙吗? -做的好 |
[1:42:27] | – Doing all right? – Yeah. | -没问题吧? -嗯 |
[1:42:29] | Good girl, Winter. Good girl. | 好孩子 温特 真棒 |
[1:42:32] | – Ah. – Hey, doc. | -哈 -嗨 医生 |
[1:42:33] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[1:42:35] | It’s been my great pleasure, Kyle. | 是我的荣幸 凯尔 |
[1:42:37] | Clay. | 克雷 |
[1:42:39] | Oh, hey, Gloria. | 哦 嗨 格洛丽亚 |
[1:42:41] | I’d say she’s a hit. | 我只能说她太受欢迎了 |
[1:42:43] | Ha, ha. I think so. | 哈哈 我也这么想 |
[1:42:45] | Dr. Haskett. | 阿斯克特医生 |
[1:42:48] | Phil Hordern. | 菲尔·霍登 |
[1:42:49] | I just wanted to tell you all how excited I am about buying this place. | 我只想说 能买这个地方我有多兴奋 |
[1:42:54] | So it’s official. | 这是官方的 |
[1:42:55] | Yes, sir, it is. | 嗯 是的 |
[1:42:57] | – Grandpa. – Grandpa, we saw the pelican. | -爷爷 -爷爷 我看到鹈鹕了 |
[1:42:59] | The pelican was chasing us. | 那个鹈鹕还追我们 |
[1:43:01] | I know, I saw. That was fun, huh? Come here. | 我知道 看到了 很有意思 嗯? 过来 |
[1:43:05] | Trouble is, I got this terrible Planning Department. | 问题是 我有个很差的企划部 |
[1:43:09] | They are truly awful. | 他们真的很糟 |
[1:43:11] | It could take those people 20 years to design this hotel. Maybe more. | 也许要20多年设计这旅馆 可能更久 |
[1:43:15] | Meantime, looks to me like you’re doing some good work here. | 然而 在我看来 你们做的很棒 |
[1:43:21] | So why don’t you stick around. | 所以何不在此继续呢 |
[1:43:23] | I’ll fund your whole operation. | 我会负责所有的经费 |
[1:43:25] | As long as you run the place your way. | 只要按照你的方式 管理这个地方 |
[1:43:32] | I suggest you say yes. | 我想你应该说好 |
[1:43:37] | – Yes. Yes. – Ha-ha-ha. | -好 好 -哈哈 |
[1:43:40] | – I would love that. – All right, we got a deal. | -我很乐意 -好的 那成交 |
[1:43:43] | Come on, girls, let’s find that pelican. Let’s go. | 来吧 孩子们 我们去找鹈鹕 走 |
[1:43:46] | – Yes! – Uh-huh. | -耶! -嗯嗯 |
[1:43:49] | Run, run, run. | 跑 跑 跑 |
[1:43:59] | Winter. | 温特 |
[1:45:21] | 温特现在很快乐 很健康 她在佛罗里达州的克利尔沃特海洋水族馆 你可以去那看她 或登陆网站SeeWinter.com | |
[1:45:28] | 专为温特发明的硅胶套 经过修复完善 为人类和动物的截肢患者减少痛苦 |