英文名称:doom
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | In the year 2026, archaeologists working in the Nevada desert… | 西元2026年 考古学家在内华达州沙漠 |
[00:11] | discovered a portal to an ancient city on Mars. | 发现一个通往火星古城的入口 |
[00:15] | They called this portal the Ark. | 这个入口被称为”方舟” |
[00:18] | Twenty years later, we’re still struggling to understand… | 二十年后 我们仍在试图解开 |
[00:21] | why it was built… | 它的秘密 |
[00:24] | and what happened to the civilization that built it. | 并了解制造它的文明 |
[01:10] | UNION AEROSPACE CORPORATION OLDUVAI RESEARCH FACILITY, MARS | 联合航太公司 欧都瓦研究中心 火星 |
[01:54] | Dr. Carmack! | 柯博士 |
[01:58] | Dr. Carmack! | 柯博士 |
[01:59] | Dr. Carmack! | 柯博士 |
[02:02] | Dr. Carmack! | 柯博士 |
[02:04] | Dr. Carmack! | 柯博士 |
[02:05] | Dr. Carmack! | 柯博士 |
[02:20] | This is Dr. Carmack, Classified Research, Olduvai, ID 6627. | 欧都瓦研究中心柯博士 识别证号6627 |
[02:25] | We’ve had a Level 5 breach. | 发生第五级紧急状况 |
[02:27] | Implement quarantine procedures immediately. | 立刻进行隔离程序 |
[02:29] | Implement quarantine procedures now. | 立刻进行隔离 |
[02:57] | MARINE CORPS SPECIAL OPS RRTS HEADQUARTERS | 海军陆战队 特种部队总部 |
[02:59] | TWENTYNINE PALMS, CALIFORNIA, USA | 美国加州二十九棕榈市 |
[03:00] | Reading you loud and clear, General. | 我听得很清楚 将军 |
[03:01] | Union Aerospace has requested assistance to contain… | 联合航太要求我们帮忙 |
[03:03] | a Level 5 breach at their Olduvai facility. | 处理火星研究中心紧急状况 |
[03:06] | How many personnel involved? | 有多少人需要救援 |
[03:07] | Six scientists are under lockdown in a high-security lab… | 六名科学家被困在 |
[03:10] | where the breach occurred. | 机密实验室 |
[03:12] | Another 79 UAC employees are on site. | 研究中心则有79名员工 |
[03:15] | – Ark travel has been suspended. – What’s the objective? | -目前禁止进行方舟传送 -任务是什么 |
[03:18] | – Code red. Assess level of threat. – Assess level of threat. | -最高机密 解除危险 -收到 |
[03:21] | Protect and retrieve UAC property. | 保护并取回联合航太财产 |
[03:23] | Maintain quarantine at both Ark portals by any means necessary. | 不择手段保持方舟隔离 |
[03:26] | – Use extreme prejudice? – Extreme prejudice. | -使用极端手段 -极端手段 |
[03:29] | If necessary, search and destroy. Over. | 有必要的话 格杀勿论 |
[03:31] | Search and destroy. | 格杀勿论 |
[03:33] | Orders received and understood. Out. | 收到命令 通话完毕 |
[03:37] | Oh, you’re trying to get nasty now, huh? | 你想来硬的吗 |
[03:40] | Now you dead. You dead, sucker. All right, all right. | 你死定了 逊脚 |
[03:43] | You wanna bring your boys? You wanna bring your boys? | 你要召唤兄弟 是吧 |
[03:46] | I don’t believe this. | 不是吧 |
[03:48] | I confess to God the father. | 我向天父忏悔 |
[04:02] | – I need help. – The wall, man. | -我要发飙了 -小心墙壁 |
[04:05] | I don’t believe this shit. | 我不敢相信 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1117个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:192个,六级词汇:102个,GRE词汇:110个,托福词汇:148个,考研词汇:206个,专四词汇:169个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:372个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:06] | Six months without a weekend… | 好不容易休假 |
[04:08] | the goddamned transporters are five minutes late. | 专机竟然迟到 |
[04:10] | And that’s five minutes of R and R I ain’t never gonna get back. | 谁要赔我这五分钟宝贵时间 |
[04:14] | Hey, relax, baby. We’re on vacation. | 放轻松 咱们在度假 |
[04:21] | Yo. This game’s layered, man. | 这游戏超猛的 |
[04:27] | – Where you going, Portman? – I’m going down to El Honto… | -色鬼 你要去哪里玩 -我要去找乐子 |
[04:31] | and I’m gonna lock myself in a motel room… | 带一瓶酒 住进饭店 |
[04:34] | with a bottle of tequila and three she-boys. | 跟三个人妖玩妖精打架 |
[04:39] | You’re sick, man. | 你真是有够变态 |
[04:45] | – I’m sick of your filth, Portman. – He speaks. | -我受够你了 色鬼 -牧师要讲道了 |
[04:48] | What’s it gonna be, Reaps? An armed conflict someplace quiet? | 你呢 去战区度假吗 |
[04:51] | Yeah, a little relaxing jungle warfare? | 是啊 来场丛林战 |
[04:55] | Or maybe you’re just gonna stay right here. | 或许你哪儿也去不了 |
[04:57] | Spending my time doing pushups. | 利用时间做伏地挺身 |
[04:59] | Listen up, men. | 弟兄们 听好 |
[05:02] | Leave is canceled. | 休假取消 |
[05:05] | Oh, man. I just… I don’t believe this shit. | 拜托 这太扯了 |
[05:10] | – Fuck! – Got a problem with that, Duke? | -混帐 -公爵 你有意见吗 |
[05:12] | Me, Sarge? Hell, no, I love my job. | 没有呀 我超爱工作 |
[05:14] | – What’s up, Sarge? – We got us a game. | -队长 怎么回事 -有一项新任务 |
[05:18] | Kid! | 菜鸟 |
[05:20] | Son, you’re now in the Rapid Response Tactical Squad… | 你正式加入雷霆战略反应小队 |
[05:23] | the RRTS. | 简称雷霆小队 |
[05:26] | Fall in. | 集合 |
[05:31] | All dressed up and nowhere to go, huh, Portman? | 这下没搞头了 害你空欢喜一场 很扫兴吧 |
[05:34] | – Kid, don’t forget your rattle. – Shut up, Portman. | -菜鸟 别忘了带奶嘴 -闭嘴 |
[05:40] | – Not this time, John. – What? | -约翰 这次你不能去 -什么 |
[05:43] | – We can handle this one. – You’re bullshitting me. | -我们应付得来 -你在糊弄我吧 |
[05:47] | No, I’m not bullshitting. We’re going to Olduvai. | 不是 我们要去欧都瓦 |
[05:52] | Olduvai? | 欧都瓦 |
[05:58] | – Take the leave. – Is that an order? | -你去休假吧 -这是命令吗 |
[06:01] | It’s a recommendation. | 这是建议 |
[06:04] | See you when I get back. | 等我回来再见 |
[06:10] | – Aircraft ready to load. – Copy that. | -可以出发了 -收到 |
[06:12] | Great vacation. Damn, they go quick. | 光阴如梭 假期一下就结束 |
[06:15] | Almost like we’ve never been away. | 好像根本就没离开 |
[06:17] | We’re a go. | 雷霆小队准备好了 |
[06:19] | All systems are green. Prepare for takeoff. | 一切OK 可以起飞 |
[06:21] | Okay, Sarge, roger. | 收到 队长 |
[06:27] | RRTS Special Ops clearance verified. | 雷霆小队身份确认 |
[06:30] | Handle ID: Destroyer. | 代号:黑霸 |
[06:32] | – Daddy’s home. – Handle ID: Mac. | -老爹回来了 -代号:迈克 |
[06:37] | Handle ID: Portman. Handle ID: Goat. | 代号:色鬼 代号:牧师 |
[06:41] | Handle ID: The Kid. | 代号:菜鸟 |
[06:43] | – “The Kid”? – Handle ID: Duke. | -“菜鸟” -代号:公爵 |
[06:45] | Say my name, baby. | 就是我 |
[06:48] | RRTS Special Ops clearance verified. | 雷霆小队身份确认 |
[06:51] | Handle ID: Sarge. | 代号:队长 |
[06:53] | I can’t believe we’re going through the Ark. | 我不敢相信要通过方舟 |
[06:55] | Don’t worry, Kid. You’re gonna love it. | 安啦 你一定会很爽 |
[07:01] | – All set? – Yes, sir. | -准备好了吗 -是 长官 |
[07:11] | RRTS Special Ops clearance verified. Handle ID: Reaper. | 雷霆小队身份确认 代号:死神 |
[07:16] | – Take us up! – RRTS air 6, airborne and en route. | -升空 -空中六号升空 |
[07:30] | You know, Kid, it’s funny. | 菜鸟 你知道吗 |
[07:33] | A couple of days ago I asked Sarge for a little pussy. | 我前几天才向队长要求来只弱鸡 |
[07:37] | The next day he brought you onto the team. | 今天他就把你带进队里来 |
[07:40] | Don’t give me an excuse, Portman. | 色鬼 别找藉口 |
[07:43] | No one here will miss you. | 没人会想你的 |
[07:47] | Men, look in. | 大家看这里 |
[07:49] | This is what we got from Simcon. | 这是我们得到的资料 |
[07:53] | We have a quarantine situation on Olduvai. | 欧都瓦研究中心出了状况 |
[07:56] | They sent this message… | 只要研究小组 |
[07:57] | when the research team stopped responding to all communications. | 失去联系 他们就发出这则讯息 |
[07:59] | Olduvai. | 欧都瓦 |
[08:01] | This is Dr. Carmack, Classified Research, Olduvai, ID 6627. | 欧度瓦研究中心柯博士 识别证号6627 |
[08:06] | We’ve had a Level 5 breach. | 发生第五级紧急状况 |
[08:08] | Implement quarantine procedures immediately. | 立刻进行隔离程序 |
[08:10] | I repeat. | 重复 |
[08:11] | This is Dr. Carmack, Classified Research, Olduvai, ID 6627. | 欧度瓦研究中心柯博士 识别证号6627 |
[08:15] | We’ve had a Level 5 breach. | 发生第五级紧急状况 |
[08:17] | Implement quarantine procedures now. | 立刻进行隔离程序 |
[08:21] | UAC have shut down the lab, men. | 联合航太公司封锁了实验室 |
[08:23] | We need to go up there, locate the team… | 我们要过去找他们 |
[08:25] | eliminate the threat and secure the facility. | 解除危险并确保研究中心的安全 |
[08:27] | What threat? | 什么危险 |
[08:30] | It goes like this, see: If it’s trying to kill you, it’s a threat. | 如果有东西想杀你 那就是危险 |
[08:47] | Rescue mission heading 147 degrees. Location Lima, Zulu, Foxtrot 14. | 救援小组出发 |
[08:52] | Roger, Q-06. Badger 39 out. | 收到 通话完毕 |
[08:55] | Copy, Badger 39. | 收到 |
[09:06] | – How long has it been? – Ten years. | -有多久了 -十年 |
[09:10] | Sure she’s even still up there? | 你确定她还在那儿 |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[09:19] | I guess you gotta face your demons sometime. | 人总有一天都要面对过去 |
[09:25] | Copy, Q-06, we’ve got a visual on Lima, Zulu. | 收到 看到你了 |
[09:28] | ETA at 90 seconds. Stand by. | 九十秒后抵达 |
[09:31] | Look alive, men. Game time. | 打起精神 好戏上场 |
[10:00] | Halt. | 停 |
[10:24] | Move in. | 上吧 |
[10:38] | You hesitate, people die. | 你一迟疑就会出人命 |
[10:58] | UAC ARK FACILITY PAPOOSE LAKE, NEVADA, USA | 方舟传送中心 美国内华达州婴儿湖 |
[11:01] | I checked it at least three times before we sent it through. | 我们传送出去前我至少检查了三次 |
[11:04] | Sanford Crosby, UAC Public Relations. | 寇森佛 联合航太公关主任 |
[11:09] | – Now follow me, please. – How many people you got up there? | -请跟我来 -上面有多少人 |
[11:11] | UAC employs 85 permanent research staff on Olduvai. | 欧都瓦有85名全职员工 |
[11:19] | Welcome to the Ark, gentlemen. | 欢迎来到方舟 |
[11:22] | Initiating molecular mapping drive. Initiating molecular mapping drive. | 启动分子定位器 启动分子定位器 |
[11:30] | All personnel, prepare for activation. | 全体人员请准备好 |
[11:34] | Keep your distance from the core or you might get sucked in. | 离远一点 不然会被吸进去 |
[11:37] | You… You done this before? | 你进去过吗 |
[11:40] | Once. Training mission. | 只有一次 训练任务 |
[11:42] | Hope you had a good dinner, Kid. | 希望你吃得饱饱的 |
[11:44] | Inter-planet coordinate lock engaged. | 启动星际座标锁定程式 |
[11:48] | All telemetry verified and transmissions are five-by-five. | 测量距离无误 准备传送 |
[11:51] | Soon as we get through, I need you to shut down the surface elevator. | 我们一过去就封锁电梯 |
[11:54] | Make sure that we get the standard quarantine of six hours. | 进行六小时隔离 |
[11:56] | – Target receiver initialized. – Ready to proceed. | -启动目标接收器 -准备传送 |
[12:00] | Ark travel, 15 seconds and counting. | 15秒后进行方舟传送 |
[12:13] | Five, four… | 五 四 |
[12:16] | three, two… | 三 二 |
[12:19] | one. | 一 |
[12:30] | OLDUVAI ARK CHAMBER – MARS | 欧都瓦方舟传送室 火星 |
[12:32] | Why we gotta come all this way? | 干嘛大老远把我们找来 |
[12:34] | Why can’t UAC rent-a-cops take care of this bullshit? | 这儿的警卫搞不定吗 |
[12:37] | Is it always that rough? | 非得这么辛苦吗 |
[12:39] | Believe me, it used to be a lot rougher. | 相信我 以前更糟 |
[12:42] | There was a time when Ark travel was susceptible to, let’s say… | 方舟传送曾经 |
[12:46] | – major turbulence. – What’s he mean? | -很不稳定 -他是什么意思 |
[12:49] | He means he went to one galaxy, his ass went to another. | 他的下半身被送到别的银河系 |
[12:55] | Call it a scientific miscalculation. | 那算是估算错误 |
[12:58] | Unbelievable as it may seem, UAC does make the odd tiny mistake. | 也许你们不信 不过人都会犯错 |
[13:03] | Marcus Pinzerowsky. You call me Pinky. Follow me. | 平·马可 叫我小平 跟我来 |
[13:06] | Where are the personnel who aren’t locked down in the lab? | 没受困的员工在哪里 |
[13:09] | In the atrium. | 中庭 |
[13:10] | Pinky, put us up. | 小平 给我影像 |
[13:13] | Activating remote personnel surveillance. | 启动遥控监视系统 |
[13:19] | Circle out men, on my three. | 围过来 我数到三 |
[13:21] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[13:26] | Killcams up and running. | 武器摄影机打开了 |
[13:29] | People, this room is a code red, which means… | 这是强制隔离 |
[13:31] | no one gets in without our permission. | 没有人能擅自出入 |
[13:33] | It stays ours at all costs. | 一定要严密把关 |
[13:34] | Mac, stay here with our friend and secure the door. | 迈克 留下来守住入口 |
[13:37] | Men, on me. Let’s move out. | 弟兄们 上吧 |
[13:44] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[14:00] | Who called in the military? | 谁把军队找来 |
[14:09] | Where the fuck are we? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[14:10] | Couple million light years from breakfast. | 几百万光年以外 |
[14:13] | When can I start evacuating people out through the Ark? | 他们几时能离开 |
[14:15] | We’re at Level 5 quarantine, nobody goes anywhere. | 这是强制隔离 谁也别想离开 |
[14:17] | Ladies, we’re under Level 5 quarantine… | 美女 这是强制隔离 |
[14:22] | so I’m just gonna have to strip search you girls. | 你们得脱光光让我搜身 |
[14:25] | – I don’t think so. – Hold that thought. | -你想得美 -我是想得很美 |
[14:28] | We’re under Level 5 quarantine, so I’m just gonna have… | 这是强制隔离 我得 |
[14:32] | – to strip… – Portman! | -搜身 -色鬼 |
[14:33] | Sergeant, this is Dr. Samantha Grimm, the UAC science officer… | 队长 这是珊曼莎葛姆博士 |
[14:36] | assigned to retrieve data from the lab. | 她负责取回实验室的资料 |
[14:38] | – Sergeant. – Dr. Grimm. | -队长 -葛博士 |
[14:41] | – Hello, John. – Hello, Samantha. | -你好 约翰 -你好 珊曼莎 |
[14:43] | Hello, Samantha! | 你好啊 珊曼莎 |
[14:45] | Sarge, this operation is a code red. | 这是军事行动 |
[14:47] | We really don’t have room for passengers. | 她不能跟来 |
[14:50] | Excuse me, but I have orders to retrieve data from three servers: | 我奉命取回三个部门的资料 |
[14:53] | Anthropology, Forensic Archeology, and Genetics. | 人类学 考古学和基因工程部 |
[14:56] | This is a military operation, Doctor. | 我们来执行军事任务 |
[14:59] | We’re really not here to retrieve your science homework. | 不是来拿回你的科学作业 |
[15:02] | Look, I got an idea. Why don’t you ask your CO what your orders are? | 你问你的指挥官命令是什么 |
[15:08] | To contain and neutralize the threat, protect the civilians… | 解除危机 保护人员 |
[15:11] | and retrieve UAC property. | 取回重要资料 |
[15:16] | We finally done here? Because I’ve got a job to do. | 好了没 我有工作要做 |
[15:19] | – If you’ll follow me? – You chose this, Reaper. | -请跟我来 -是你自己要来的 |
[15:23] | – Is this gonna spoil my day? – No, sir. | -这会是麻烦吗 -不会 长官 |
[15:25] | Tell me you didn’t let a fine-looking piece of ass… | 你不是被这辣妹 |
[15:28] | – like that get away from you. – She’s my sister. | -甩掉吧 -她是我姊妹 |
[15:30] | – No shit? – Don’t do this again, man. | -真的假的 -别再这么傻 |
[15:32] | Do what? | 哪有 |
[15:34] | There’s three sections to Carmack’s lab complex. | 柯博士的实验室有三个部门 |
[15:36] | Archeology, Genetics, and Weapons Research. | 考古学 基因工程和武器研究 |
[15:39] | – You test weapons up here? – Well, it’s a dead planet. | -你们在这里测试武器 -火星上没有生物 |
[15:41] | You want that tested here, where it’s safe, or in your own backyard? | 难道你宁愿在地球测试武器 |
[15:43] | We’re primarily an archeological operation. | 我们负责进行考古研究 |
[15:46] | Weapons Research is in its own separate facility. | 另一个部门负责测试武器 |
[15:49] | It has nothing to do with Dr. Carmack’s work. | 那跟柯博士的研究无关 |
[15:51] | How many inside when the lab shut down? | 多少人被困在实验室 |
[15:53] | Only Dr. Carmack’s team. That’s six people. | 柯博士的六人研究小组 |
[15:56] | In one of the carbon dating labs, there was an internal phone… | 实验室有一具电话 |
[15:58] | left off the hook. | 没挂断 |
[16:00] | Did you get any information from it? | 有没有录到什么 |
[16:10] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[16:22] | Portman, Goat, lead on. | 色鬼和牧师打头阵 |
[16:33] | Magnesium, chromium, lead. It’s all normal. | 镁 铬 铅 一切正常 |
[16:35] | All clear. | 安全 |
[16:40] | Pinky, give us a schematic. | 小平 给我立面图 |
[16:43] | Uploading to you now. | 正在上传 |
[16:49] | Carmack’s lab is isolated from the rest of the facility. | 柯博士的实验室是独立单位 |
[16:53] | The airlock is the only way in or out. | 气压闸门是唯一的出入口 |
[16:58] | Goat, Portman: Genetics. | 牧师和色鬼:基因工程部 |
[17:00] | Kid, Destroyer: Carmack’s office, where he sent the mayday from. | 菜鸟和黑霸 柯博士办公室 |
[17:03] | Reaper, keep Dr. Grimm here safe on her salvage op. | 死神 保护葛博士安全 |
[17:06] | Duke and I’ll take the weapons lab, make sure all the hardware’s secure. | 我和公爵去检查所有的设备 |
[17:10] | Be safe, gentlemen. | 大伙儿小心点 |
[17:12] | – Portman, Goat, on you. – It’s on. | -色鬼和牧师开路 -是 |
[17:27] | – Clear left. – Clear right. | -左侧安全 -右侧安全 |
[17:33] | $5 says this shit ain’t nothing but a disgruntled employee with a gun. | 我打赌一定是离职员工抓狂 |
[17:39] | Fluorescent markings as rooms are cleared. Go. | 检查过的房间画上记号 上吧 |
[17:48] | They’re on the move. | 他们出动了 |
[17:52] | You don’t look like a “Mac.” | 你不像是叫迈克的 |
[17:55] | Katsuhiko Kumanosuke Takaashi. | 内藤克彦 |
[17:59] | So, Mac. | 好吧 迈克 |
[18:52] | What the fuck! | 搞什么鬼 |
[19:14] | Pinky, you getting this? | 小平 你看到吗 |
[19:16] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[19:17] | Very cool. | 酷毙了 |
[19:48] | Cleared. | 安全 |
[19:50] | Where the hell is everybody? | 人都跑哪儿去了 |
[19:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:11] | Lock in. | 关门 |
[20:20] | It’s clear. | 安全了 |
[20:24] | How much time you gonna need? | 你需要多少时间 |
[20:26] | Thirty minutes, tops. | 最多半小时 |
[20:29] | Goat, Portman. | 牧师 色鬼 |
[20:30] | There’s another room to the north. | 北侧有另一道门 |
[20:32] | Past Genetics. | 在基因工程部后面 |
[20:35] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:55] | – What the hell is that? – You never did time, Portman? | -这是什么鬼地方 -你没蹲过苦窑吗 |
[20:58] | What? | 什么 |
[21:01] | – This is a holding cell. – Bullshit. | -这是禁闭室 -屁啦 |
[21:06] | What makes you think that? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:10] | Touch it. | 你摸摸看 |
[21:15] | – ‘Cause the walls are electrified. – You asshole! | -墙壁都通了电 -大烂人 |
[21:25] | Jeez. They leave shit like this lying around? | 这些武器就这样随便乱放 |
[21:29] | I’d hate to see what they lock up. | 被锁起来的一定更猛 |
[21:41] | “BFG.” | 生化能量枪 |
[21:46] | Hey, Sarge, what’s the deal with the sister? | 队长 他姊妹是怎样 |
[21:52] | Reaper’s parents led the first team of archeologists to Olduvai. | 死神的父母是第一批考古学家 |
[21:55] | They died in some accident when he was a kid. | 他小时候他们就死于意外 |
[22:00] | She followed in their footsteps, and he didn’t. | 她继承父母的工作 他没有 |
[22:03] | No, what I meant was, is she single? | 我是问她是不是单身啦 |
[22:12] | Please provide DNA verification. | 请提供DNA样本 |
[22:19] | Access denied. | 不准进入 |
[22:57] | All units report contact. | 所有人员回报 |
[23:00] | God damn it, all units report contact. | 该死 所有人员回报 |
[23:06] | It was moving. | 它在动 |
[23:08] | Friendly fire, Sarge. Wasting ghosts. | 队长 搞错了 |
[23:11] | Roger that. Funny, Duke. | 收到 |
[23:14] | So, “Reaper?” As in “Grim?” | 他们叫你死神 |
[23:18] | They’re Marines, Sam, not poets. | 他们是老粗 不是老师 |
[23:20] | Holy shit! | 我的天 |
[23:23] | Oh, yeah, meet Lucy. | 这是露西 |
[23:25] | Lucy, this is my brother, John… | 这是我兄弟 |
[23:26] | another creature from the long lost past. | 他也来自过去 |
[23:28] | – You found human remains? – Humanoid. | -你们找到人类遗骸 -类人动物 |
[23:31] | Lucy and her child were our first major find. | 露西是第一个重大发现 |
[23:34] | We’re bringing out more every day. | 每天都挖掘更多遗骸 |
[23:37] | – You re-opened the dig? – I know I should have told you. | -你们重新开始挖掘 -我应该告诉你 |
[23:42] | I didn’t figure it was the sort of thing… | 但生日卡片 |
[23:44] | I could jot down on a yearly birthday card. | 写不了这么多 |
[23:46] | – It’s been stabilized. – Bullshit. | -挖掘工作很安全 -屁啦 |
[23:49] | You wanna talk about safe? Like you took a desk job? | 你怕危险就应该坐办公室 |
[23:54] | I’m a forensic archeologist, John. I’ll go where the work is. | 我是考古学家 哪儿都得去 |
[23:57] | Is that the only reason you’re up here? | 这是唯一的原因 |
[23:59] | You wanna know why I’m up here? | 你想知道原因 |
[24:02] | I’ll show you. Come here. | 我给你看 跟我来 |
[24:06] | This is Lucy’s chromosome profile. Notice anything? | 这是露西的染色体图像 |
[24:10] | My molecular genetics is a little rusty. | 我学的遗传学都还给老师了 |
[24:13] | What’s the first thing Dad taught us to look for? | 爸爸教我们要注意什么 |
[24:23] | She’s got 24 pairs of chromosomes. | 她有24对染色体 |
[24:25] | – Humans only have 23. – But what does the extra pair do? | -人类只有23对 -多出来那一对有什么作用 |
[24:29] | Makes her superhuman. | 让她变成超人 |
[24:30] | The extra pair makes her super strong… | 她变得超强壮 |
[24:33] | super fit, super intelligent. | 超聪明 |
[24:35] | Her cells divide 50 times faster… | 细胞分裂速度比人类快五十倍 |
[24:38] | meaning she heals almost instantly. | 伤口几乎能立刻愈合 |
[24:41] | The fossil record indicates these people had conquered disease. | 化石证明他们克服疾病 |
[24:44] | We found no genetic disorders, no viruses, no cancers. | 没有遗传病 病毒或癌症 |
[24:47] | So what, they were just naturally superior? | 他们天生就比较优越 |
[24:50] | No. Not naturally. | 不 不是天生的 |
[24:52] | See, the earliest remains we found only had 23. | 最早发现的只有23对染色体 |
[24:56] | We suspect this extra chromosome may be synthetic. | 第24对应该是合成染色体 |
[24:59] | Bioengineered? | 生物工程 |
[25:01] | That’s a long word for a Marine. | 你这大兵懂得还不少 |
[25:04] | Does it ever bother you… | 你选择 |
[25:06] | you could’ve spent your life looking in a microscope… | 看狙击镜不是显微镜 |
[25:08] | instead of a sniper scope? | 不会良心不安吗 |
[25:12] | If they were so smart, how come they’re so dead? | 他们是超人怎么会死呢 |
[25:16] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[25:18] | Maybe they just went with time. | 也许只是时间作祟 |
[25:21] | You don’t shield a baby from time. | 母亲不会怕小孩受时间伤害 |
[25:26] | We got movement up ahead. | 前方有动静 |
[25:29] | You stay here, okay? Lock the door. | 留在这里 把门锁好 |
[25:42] | Fucking door has been ripped open. | 这道门被撞穿 |
[25:44] | There’s something in Carmack’s office. | 柯博士办公室有东西 |
[26:42] | There! | 那里 |
[26:45] | Contact! | 发现目标 |
[26:47] | Moving east through Carmack’s office! Fast! | 快速向东移动 |
[26:52] | Confirmed contact. Moving fast, over south corridor. | 确认目标 从南廊冲过来 |
[26:56] | Hold your fire! | 停火 |
[27:07] | If you have a weapon, drop it. | 马上放下武器 |
[27:15] | Don’t move. | 别乱来 |
[27:28] | – Sam, I told you to stay… – But he knows me, John. | -珊 我叫你留在那里 -约翰 他认识我 |
[27:31] | Dr. Carmack, it’s me. Samantha. | 柯博士 是我 珊曼莎 |
[27:35] | Where are the others? Where are they? | 其他人呢 |
[27:38] | Steve, Hillary… | 史帝夫和希拉蕊呢 |
[27:41] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[27:45] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[27:52] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[27:53] | – Oh, damn. – Get a med kit. | -该死 -快拿医药包 |
[27:55] | Nice. | 这下可好 |
[27:58] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[27:59] | Duke, get him to the infirmary with Dr. Grimm. | 陪葛博士到医疗室 |
[28:01] | Portman, Kid, go to the airlock and dig in. | 你们两个守住门口 |
[28:05] | Anything trying to get away from us will get driven straight to you. | 我们会把敌人赶过去 |
[28:11] | Now let’s see if we can find the body that goes with that arm. | 我要找到这只手的主人 |
[28:18] | It’s messed up, huh? | 超恶烂的 |
[28:23] | Guy like Carmack… | 柯博士这种人 |
[28:25] | who’s trained to put logic before emotion… | 一向很理性 |
[28:28] | he’s so freaked, huh… | 现在却疯狂到 |
[28:31] | he tears off his own ear? | 把自己耳朵扯掉 |
[28:34] | I tell you, man. | 我告诉你 |
[28:36] | It’s shit like that that gets under your skin. | 这种鸟事会让你抓狂 |
[28:48] | Do you… | 你有没有 |
[28:54] | – Do you have any? – Do I have any? | -你有没有那玩意 -有没有什么 |
[29:03] | What? | 什么玩意 |
[29:07] | You know. | 你知道嘛 |
[29:10] | I’m just a little shook up. I need something to get my focus, man. | 我有点被吓到 得专心一点 |
[29:13] | My game face. | 让我冷静下来 |
[30:18] | God damn it! | 该死的上帝 |
[30:51] | I took His name in vain. | 我不该诅咒上帝 |
[31:20] | Shit. | 哇 |
[31:29] | There is a God. | 上帝真的存在 |
[31:55] | Ma’am. | 小姐 |
[31:58] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 小姐 对不起 |
[32:11] | Sarge… | 队长 |
[32:14] | I think we found the rest of that arm. | 我想我找到那只手的主人了 |
[32:26] | No, no. | 不 |
[32:28] | – No, no, I don’t do nanowalls. – Yes, you do. | -不 我才不穿过奈米墙 -你一定要 |
[32:36] | You got him? Wait here. | 扶住他 在这里等 |
[32:41] | Shit. | 真是的 |
[33:00] | Two, three. | 二 三 |
[33:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:03] | – Did they find the others? – Not yet. | -找到其他人吗 -还没有 |
[33:05] | My husband is with them. | 我先生跟他们一起 |
[33:09] | I’m sure Steve is fine. | 史帝夫一定没事 |
[33:12] | Dr. Carmack, I’m going to take your blood pressure. | 柯博士 我替你量血压 |
[33:20] | – Hey… – It’s okay, it’s okay. | -嘿 -没关系 |
[33:24] | – I can feel it. – What happened in there? | -我感觉到它 -发生什么事 |
[33:27] | Shut it down. Shut it down. | 把它弄出去 把它弄出去 |
[33:38] | Shut it down. | 把它弄出去 |
[33:43] | It’s inside. | 它在里面 |
[33:46] | We heard something in Genetics. We’re re-entering. | 基因工程部有动静 我们要回去 |
[33:49] | That’s affirmative, Reaper. | 收到了 |
[33:57] | Looks like we missed the party. | 看来我们错过一场派对 |
[33:58] | We were just here. | 刚刚才来过 |
[34:02] | What happened to all the animals? | 那些动物怎么了 |
[34:27] | Sir, RRTS. We’re here to help. | 先生 我们是来救你的 |
[34:32] | Sir, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:40] | No, no, no. Sir, put it down. | 不 放下来 |
[34:46] | Contact report. | 快报告 |
[34:48] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[34:50] | We found another one of the scientists. | 找到另一名科学家 |
[34:52] | Some weird shit going on here, Sarge. | 事情真的很诡异 |
[34:54] | – Can you ID him? – We got a Dr. Olsen. | -他是谁 -欧森博士 |
[34:59] | He rushed us. Crazy. Just like Carmack. | 他像柯博士一样攻击我们 |
[35:02] | – Is he dead? – Yeah, very. | -他死了吗 -死透了 |
[35:04] | – Should we bag him and tag him? – Negative. | -要把他装进尸袋吗 -不要 |
[35:07] | Continue your search. | 继续搜索 |
[35:10] | Sarge? | 队长 |
[36:09] | – What was that? – A monkey. | -那是什么 -猴子 |
[36:15] | Some kind of monkey. | 一只臭猴子 |
[36:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[36:37] | There’s something in his blood. | 他的血液里有怪东西 |
[36:42] | What’s happening to him? | 他发生什么事 |
[36:58] | – Move, move, move. – I got him. | -快走 快走 -看到他了 |
[37:01] | – Clear! – Go, go, go. | -安全 -快走 |
[37:06] | – Reaper, what have you got? – We’re chasing something. | -什么状况 -我们在追一个东西 |
[37:08] | – What do you mean, something? – Something big, not human. | -什么”东西” -很大的东西 不是人类 |
[37:12] | God damn it! Give me a confirmation on what you see. | 该死 告诉我你看到什么 |
[37:14] | – Reaper. – It’s in the sewer. | -死神 -它钻进下水道 |
[37:18] | All units, all units. Southeast corridor near the med lab. | 全体队员赶到东南方走廊 |
[37:25] | And I thought “being in the shit” was a figure of speech. | 这下真的要吃屎了 |
[37:28] | Get in the goddamn hole, Portman. | 快给我下去 |
[37:36] | I can handle things here. You should go. | 我来接手 你走吧 |
[37:39] | – I want to stay. – Steve is gonna be okay. | -我不走 -史帝夫不会有事 |
[37:43] | The guys looking for him are the best. | 有最顶尖的军人在找他 |
[37:48] | Go on, go on. Be with your daughter. | 快去陪你女儿吧 |
[37:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:01] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[38:05] | “No blood match.” Can’t be good, right? | “血型不符” 大事不妙 对吧 |
[38:10] | This is crazy. | 不可思议 |
[38:15] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[38:23] | Tunnel ahead is the main junction. | 前方的隧道 |
[38:25] | It leads back under the lab complex. | 会回到实验室 |
[38:27] | Destroyer, cover the exit. | 黑霸 守住出口 |
[39:28] | We got a Dr. Willits. | 我们找到 |
[39:30] | Steve Willits. | 史帝夫魏利博士 |
[39:34] | Move out. | 走吧 |
[39:51] | “Be sober, be vigilant… | “保持清醒 保持警戒” |
[39:54] | “because your adversary, the devil… | “你的敌人魔鬼” |
[39:56] | “walketh about seeking whom he may devour.” | “随时会吞噬你” |
[40:00] | That’s real comforting, Goat. | 你好会安慰人 |
[40:02] | That ain’t freaking me out at all. | 我真放心 |
[40:08] | – Portman! – What the fuck? | -色鬼 -搞什么 |
[40:11] | Go, go. | 快 |
[40:12] | – Wait! Somebody’s down there. – Come on. | -他被扯下去 -快点 |
[40:15] | Grab an arm. | 快抓住他的手 |
[40:17] | – Goddamn son of a bitch is heavy! – Hang on. | -这家伙好重 -撑住 |
[40:20] | Quick, he’s slipping back. | 他被扯下去了 |
[40:22] | He’s slipping. | 他被扯下去了 |
[40:25] | Shit. | 该死 |
[40:26] | Portman, what the hell happened? | 发生什么事 |
[40:28] | I fell in the damn hole. | 我掉进一个坑 |
[40:30] | Shit. | 不会吧 |
[40:31] | Everybody, on me. Watch your goddamn footing. | 大家跟好 走路小心 |
[40:34] | Move. | 快走 |
[40:35] | Shit. | 真是的 |
[40:51] | Goat, straight ahead. | 牧师 向前 |
[40:53] | Portman, you’re with me. | 色鬼 你跟我 |
[40:54] | John, take The Kid and go to the right. | 约翰 带菜鸟往右 |
[41:08] | Shit! | 该死 |
[41:32] | You lost your folks, right? | 你爸妈都挂了 对吧 |
[41:33] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[41:35] | Small world. I mean, I lost my parents, too. | 真巧 我也没有爹娘 |
[41:40] | Yeah, I mean, I woke up one morning and everything was gone. | 有一天醒来他们就落跑了 |
[41:42] | I mean, the only thing left was me. | 丢下我一个人 |
[41:44] | They wanted the TV more than they wanted me. | 他们宁愿要电视机也不要我 |
[41:50] | Every time you open your mouth, you give away our position. | 你一开口 就会暴露位置 |
[41:56] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[42:02] | Your pupils are dilated. | 你的瞳孔放大 |
[42:05] | – Are you high? – What? | -你嗑了药 -什么 |
[42:08] | – No, I got this condition… – I don’t give a damn. | -没啦 我是生病才吃药 -我才不管 |
[42:10] | You take one more shot of that shit and I’ll blow holes in you. | 你敢再嗑药我就轰掉你脑袋 |
[42:13] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[42:14] | Okay. | 明白了 |
[42:24] | Get down. | 趴下来 |
[42:25] | I’m sorry, look, I just needed a little… | 对不起 我只是 |
[42:26] | Get down! | 趴下来 |
[42:30] | Goat, I think there’s something coming up on you. | 牧师 有东西朝你那儿去 |
[42:37] | This isn’t happening. | 可恶 |
[42:40] | My light is down. | 我的灯灭了 |
[42:51] | I don’t see anything. | 什么都看不见 |
[42:52] | Don’t move. I’m on my way. | 别轻举妄动 我马上赶来 |
[42:56] | Pinky. | 小平 |
[42:58] | Can you see anything? | 你看到什么 |
[43:02] | No. Nothing. | 什么也没看到 |
[43:19] | Dr. Willits? | 魏博士 |
[43:26] | Report in. | 回报 |
[43:27] | Goat! | 牧师 |
[43:29] | Goat, what’s your position? | 说出你的位置 |
[43:30] | Goat, where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[43:33] | Goat, speak to me. | 快回报 |
[43:34] | God damn it, Reaper, report to me. | 该死 报告状况 |
[43:38] | You’re dead. | 去死吧 |
[43:40] | Report contact. | 快回报 |
[44:05] | Man down. | 弟兄受伤 |
[44:07] | Man down! | 弟兄受伤 |
[44:10] | Everyone, get to the Ark now! | 大家回到方舟 |
[44:12] | Hunegs, report to the quarantine zone. | 快到隔离区 |
[44:14] | Evacuate the entire facility. Get everyone to the Ark now. | 带大家到方舟传送室 |
[44:17] | – What’s going on? – Get to the goddamn Ark. | -怎么回事 -快带他们去 |
[44:19] | Let’s go. Come on. | 快走吧 |
[44:20] | We have an emergency. Come on. | 紧急状况 |
[44:22] | Everybody to the Ark. | 快到方舟传送室 |
[44:29] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[44:30] | He was talking about devils. | 他才刚提到魔鬼 |
[44:32] | Devils? | 魔鬼 |
[44:33] | All his Bible shit. Angels. Good and evil. | 什么正与邪 |
[44:36] | – Devils among us. – Let’s get this vest off him. | -天使和魔鬼 -把他的防弹背心脱掉 |
[44:38] | Now he’s clear. | 气道通畅 |
[44:41] | Come on. | 加油 |
[44:43] | Got a weak pulse. Portman, get me a line in here. | 脉搏微弱 把点滴给我 |
[44:47] | Come on, man. | 振作点 |
[44:48] | Kid, keep pressure on that wound. | 菜鸟 按住伤口 |
[44:51] | – How’s the pulse? – I’m losing him. | -脉搏如何 -快要没了 |
[44:54] | Sam, give me a shot of adrenaline. | 给我一针肾上腺素 |
[45:02] | – We lost the pulse. – Okay, let’s defib. | -没有脉搏 -我要进行电击 |
[45:05] | Come on, man. | 加油 |
[45:10] | Clear! | 让开 |
[45:15] | Where the hell’s Carmack? | 柯博士在哪里 |
[45:17] | He disappeared. | 他不见了 |
[45:18] | What do you mean, he disappeared? | 那是什么意思 |
[45:20] | He’s gone. He disappeared. | 他消失不见了 |
[45:22] | – I’ve lost the pulse. – Shit. | -失去脉搏 -该死 |
[45:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:25] | Gonna defib. Clear! | 我要电击 让开 |
[45:29] | – Come on. – Come on. | -快点 -快点 |
[45:32] | – No response. – We’re losing him. | -没有反应 -他就快死了 |
[45:33] | Sam, give me that adrenaline. | 快给我肾上腺素 |
[45:45] | Come on, you son of a bitch. | 加油 兄弟 |
[45:46] | Okay, going again. Clear! | 再一次 让开 |
[46:11] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[46:22] | Doctor, you are going to tell me what the fuck is going on up here. | 博士 这到底是怎么回事 |
[46:26] | – What? – Come here. | -什么 -过来 |
[46:29] | Come here! | 给我过来 |
[46:32] | This is “what.” | 这是什么 |
[46:36] | God. | 天啊 |
[46:37] | Have you found anything like this on your archeological digs? | 你有挖掘到这种东西吗 |
[46:40] | No. | 没有 |
[46:41] | Is there any way this thing came from the outside, from the surface? | 有没有可能来自地面 |
[46:44] | The planet is completely dead. | 火星上没有生物 |
[46:46] | It came from somewhere, lady. | 它一定来自哪里 |
[46:48] | Portman, shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[46:50] | The atmosphere on the surface can’t support life. | 火星表面大气层无法维生 |
[46:53] | Maybe it doesn’t need air. | 或许它不需要空气 |
[46:54] | It could have come from another planet or something. | 它搞不好来自别的星球 |
[46:56] | What? Like an alien? | 你是说外星人 |
[46:57] | – Look at that thing! – Portman! | -看看这恶烂玩意 -色鬼 |
[46:58] | You need to shut the fuck up! | 给我乖乖闭嘴 |
[47:01] | That’s not what we saw. | 我们不是看到这玩意 |
[47:03] | That’s not what Goat and I shot at in Genetics. | 这不是我们看到的那一个 |
[47:06] | You telling me there’s more of these fucking things? | 你是说还有更多 |
[47:09] | Where are your surface entry points? | 地面的出口在哪里 |
[47:10] | There’s a pressure door at the end of the north corridor. | 北廊有气压闸门 |
[47:13] | Destroyer, Kid, Portman, get there on the double. Give me an update. | 黑霸 菜鸟 色鬼 你们马上带他们去 到了就回报 |
[47:16] | – Yes, sir. – Whatever this thing is… | -收到 -绝对不能让 |
[47:18] | it cannot get back through the Ark. | 这玩意回到地球 |
[47:20] | Mac, I want you to arm Pinky with a weapon… | 迈克 给小平一枚手榴弹 |
[47:23] | with some ST grenades, and seal the Ark door. | 封锁方舟传送门 |
[47:26] | There’s one other door. | 还有另一道门 |
[47:27] | Where? | 哪里 |
[47:29] | The entrance to the archeological dig. | 通往考古遗址的入口 |
[47:32] | Ark portal activation in progress. | 启动方舟传送门 |
[47:34] | Don’t let anything through the Ark. | 别让任何东西进入方舟 |
[47:39] | Hey, wait. Wait a minute. You can’t leave me here. | 你不能丢下我 |
[47:42] | I’m not a soldier. | 我又不是军人 |
[47:44] | Why don’t you go fuck yourself? | 你去死吧 |
[47:45] | It’s bullshit. | 这太扯了 |
[47:47] | You’re supposed to protect me. | 你应该保护我 |
[47:48] | Ark secure. | 方舟传送门关闭 |
[47:49] | Remaining personnel, ready for evacuation. | 所有人员准备撤离 |
[48:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[48:03] | Duke. | 公爵 |
[48:05] | Hold this open. | 帮我拉开 |
[48:10] | Don’t be a wuss. | 别畏畏缩缩的 |
[48:31] | Little tension between you and Reaper? | 你跟死神处得不好 |
[48:33] | We just went our separate ways. | 我们的目标不同 |
[48:35] | Why does a talented student throw it all away and join RRTS? | 他那么有天份 为什么要放弃一切加入雷霆小队 |
[48:40] | So, what was he like before? | 他以前是什么样子 |
[48:41] | – Who, John? – Yeah. | -谁 约翰吗 -对 |
[48:43] | Empathetic, sensitive. | 感情丰富 敏锐 |
[48:45] | It’s kind of hard for me to imagine Reaper as sensitive. | 我很难想像他是这种人 |
[48:47] | I knew Reaper before all the “drop down and give me 50, woo-ha” stuff. | 早在”伏地挺身50下 呜啊” 之前我就了解他了 |
[48:52] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[48:54] | – Well, it’s, “Hoo-ha.” – “Hoo-ha.” | -是”呼啊” -“呼啊” |
[48:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[48:59] | Do you have a family? | 你的家人呢 |
[49:01] | I have Destroyer. You know, we grew up together. | 我有黑霸 我们从小一起长大 |
[49:05] | You know, Duke, I bet secretly you have a big heart. | 你私底下一定是宽大善良的吧 |
[49:08] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[49:12] | And that’s not the only secret big thing I got. | 我私底下宽大的东西还不少喔 |
[49:15] | Little rusty, huh? | 大不如前了哦 |
[49:16] | Oh, lady, you have no idea. | 你无法想像 |
[49:20] | Right now, having sex with me is practically your civic duty. | 现在跟我做爱才是你该做的事 |
[49:27] | I need a power bone saw. | 我需要一把骨锯 |
[49:29] | A power bone saw? | 骨锯 |
[49:32] | Girl, I’ve been waiting on you my whole life. | 你是我的梦中情人 |
[49:36] | There’s one in the procedure room. | 手术室里有 |
[49:38] | Down the corridor, on the left, through the nanowall. | 穿过奈米墙 在走廊尽头的左手边 |
[49:41] | Through the nanowall? | 穿过奈米墙 |
[49:45] | All right, I got it. It’s cool. | 好吧 我去拿 |
[49:48] | For you I got it, ’cause you’re pretty. | 因为你很漂亮 为了你我去拿 |
[49:50] | Cool. | 很好 |
[49:51] | I wouldn’t do it for a dude, you know. | 我可不会为男人这么做 |
[49:52] | Off you go. | 去吧 |
[49:56] | We’re going back in through the airlock. | 我们要从气压闸门回去 |
[49:59] | We’re not calling in backup? | 不呼叫支援吗 |
[50:03] | The Ark is sealed. | 方舟传送门关闭 |
[50:04] | Nothing gets back until everything on this planet is dead. | 火星怪物完全消灭才能打开 |
[50:08] | We’re going in hot. | 我们要赶尽杀绝 |
[50:10] | You’re serious. | 你是说真的吗 |
[50:12] | Pick up your weapon, Portman. | 把枪拿起来 |
[50:14] | Come on, Portman, move out. | 快点行动 |
[50:16] | Didn’t y’all see how that thing greased Goat? | 牧师被咬得稀巴烂 |
[50:19] | We don’t know what we’re dealing with here. | 我们连那是什么都不知道 |
[50:22] | It’s SOP to call in reinforcements when a situation… | 呼叫支援是例行程序 |
[50:25] | We are… | 我们 |
[50:27] | the reinforcements. | 就是支援 |
[50:35] | Now, you shoulder… | 给我 |
[50:37] | your fucking weapon, soldier. | 把枪拿起来 |
[50:53] | All UAC personnel evacuated to Earth. | 所有员工都已回到地球 |
[51:17] | Duke? | 公爵 |
[51:43] | Duke? | 公爵 |
[51:46] | Duke! | 公爵 |
[51:50] | Hey, hey, hey. It’s just a power shortage. | 别怕 只是跳电 |
[51:53] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[51:55] | Here’s your bone saw. | 你要的骨锯 |
[51:58] | – So, which of you is the oldest? – What? | -你们谁比较大 -什么 |
[52:01] | Oh, me. By two minutes. | 我 我大他两分钟 |
[52:03] | Twins? Shit. Identical, right? | 哇塞 你们是双胞胎 |
[52:14] | Sam, get back in the lab. | 回去实验室 |
[52:39] | Shit. | 该死 |
[52:44] | Motherfucker! | 去死吧 |
[52:47] | Close it! | 快关门 |
[52:58] | And that’s why I don’t do nanowalls. | 所以我才不敢进奈米墙 |
[53:01] | Pinky, we’re entering the archeological dig. | 我们进入考古遗址 |
[53:14] | Secure the exit. | 守住出口 |
[54:10] | – Sam. – I’m coming. | -珊 -我来了 |
[54:13] | I’m hungry. Let’s eat. | 我饿了 来吃东西吧 |
[54:24] | Come on. Come on. | 过来看 |
[54:27] | Careful now. Not too close, John. | -小心点 -别太靠近了 |
[54:32] | Go, go, go. | 快点 |
[54:34] | Slow down. | 慢一点 |
[54:36] | Go around. Go around again. | 再来一次 |
[54:38] | No! Mommy! | 不 妈 |
[54:48] | Is this where it happened? | 就是在这儿发生 |
[54:52] | Did you find the door? | 找到门了吗 |
[55:06] | John? | 约翰 |
[55:13] | Clay. | 克雷 |
[55:19] | Thurman. | 舒曼 |
[55:22] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[55:24] | They weren’t trying to stop something from getting in. | 他们不是阻止什么进来 |
[55:28] | Something stopped them from getting out. | 有什么不让他们出去 |
[55:32] | Mac, stand by. | 迈克 待命 |
[55:33] | – Destroyer, report. – We’ve reached the north airlock. | -黑霸 回报 -到达北闸门 |
[55:36] | It’s secure. | 一切安全 |
[55:37] | Console indicates nothing’s come in or out for 26 hours. | 记录显示26小时内无人进出 |
[55:44] | Mac? | 迈克 |
[55:47] | Mac. | 迈克 |
[55:49] | Mac, Mac, you copy? | 迈克 收到吗 |
[55:54] | Talk to me. Talk to me, Mac. | 快回答 迈克 |
[55:59] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[56:02] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[56:10] | We’re in pursuit. Moving fast out of the dig. | 看到目标 我们在追赶 对方动作很快 |
[56:13] | It’s getting away. | 向右 |
[56:15] | Pinky, what do you see? | 你看到什么 |
[56:16] | It’s big. Very big. | 那怪物超大 |
[56:19] | Moving fast, back towards the lab complex. | 动作超快 它回去实验室 |
[56:24] | Clear. | 安全 |
[56:27] | It’s back in the lab. | 它回到实验室 |
[56:33] | Clear! | 安全 |
[56:35] | Clear. | 安全 |
[56:37] | Damn, it’s fast. | 它超快的 |
[56:39] | All around defense, men. | 全面防卫 |
[56:41] | Did you get it? | 逮到它了吗 |
[56:44] | – Pinky. – Yes, Sarge? | -小平 -什么事 |
[56:45] | Anything gets through that door, use an ST grenade. | 它想闯进去就用手榴弹 |
[56:47] | It cannot get back to Earth. | 不能让它回到地球 |
[56:50] | He pops an ST in there, he’s gonna blow the Ark. | 这样会把方舟给炸掉 |
[56:53] | Reaper, Kid, pairs, cover formation. | 死神和菜鸟 |
[56:55] | Sweep the corridors. Go. | 展开搜索 快去 |
[56:58] | Destroyer, you and Portman stay here. Shut the airlock. | 黑霸和色鬼留下来 关闭气压闸门 |
[57:00] | Maintain a perimeter. | 严加戒备 |
[57:02] | He blows the Ark, how the hell are we supposed to get the fuck home? | 方舟被炸掉我们怎么回去 |
[57:04] | Portman, shut the fucking door. | 给我把门关起来 |
[57:07] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[57:09] | I’m going to the armory. | 军火库 |
[57:11] | I think we’re gonna need something with a little bit more kick. | 我需要更猛的武器 |
[57:44] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[57:46] | You see anything like it before? | 你看过这玩意吗 |
[58:02] | Heart. | 心脏 |
[58:11] | Liver. | 肝脏 |
[58:23] | Kidneys. | 肾脏 |
[58:25] | Dogs got kidneys, right? | 狗有肾脏 |
[58:27] | Pigs got kidneys. | 猪也有肾脏 |
[58:37] | It’s had its appendix removed. | 它的盲肠被割除 |
[58:39] | It’s human. | 它是人类 |
[58:41] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[59:26] | Goat knew he was turning. | 牧师知道自己变成怪物 |
[59:36] | This thing didn’t butcher Willits. | 这怪物没吃掉魏博士 |
[59:41] | It is Willits. | 它就是魏博士 |
[59:43] | What? | 什么 |
[59:51] | This is bullshit, man. | 这太扯了 |
[59:53] | I enlisted to serve my country, not get greased protecting some… | 我当兵是为国家打仗 |
[59:56] | corporation’s goddamn science project. | 不是替私人公司送掉小命 |
[1:00:01] | I gotta take a dump. | 我要去撇条 |
[1:00:03] | What? Now? | 现在吗 |
[1:00:06] | Unless you want me shitting my pants right here. | 你要我拉在裤子里吗 |
[1:00:15] | Please provide DNA verification. | 请提供DNA样本 |
[1:00:20] | Welcome, Patricia Tallman. Access granted. | 泰碧翠 欢迎 准许进入 |
[1:00:36] | Big fucking gun. | 好大的一把枪 |
[1:01:05] | Shit. | 哇靠 |
[1:02:06] | Portman, I got floor and wall on your gun cam. | 你的摄影机只拍到地板墙壁 |
[1:02:10] | I’m taking a shit, you fucking gimp. | 我在撇条啦 臭跛脚 |
[1:02:14] | Fuck you, Portman, you piece of shit. | 你这大烂人去死吧 |
[1:02:45] | Lost Portman on comm and all I’ve got on Destroyer is a wall. | 色鬼失联 黑霸面对墙壁 |
[1:02:48] | Portman, come in. | 色鬼 回答 |
[1:02:51] | Destroyer. | 黑霸 |
[1:02:53] | Come in. | 回答 |
[1:03:17] | This is Corporal Dean Portman… | 这是雷霆小队队员 |
[1:03:18] | with RRTS 6 Special Ops on Olduvai, 0310 hours. | 我在欧都瓦执行任务 |
[1:03:23] | We have encountered hostile activity. | 我们遭到敌人攻击 |
[1:04:55] | I repeat, require immediate RRTS reinforcements. | 重覆 请求立刻派出支援 |
[1:05:28] | Destroyer, Portman, where the hell are you? | 黑霸 色鬼 你们在哪里 |
[1:05:41] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:07:21] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:07:34] | Oh, God! Jesus! | 我的天啊 |
[1:07:43] | – Pinky, you got Portman? – No. | -你看到色鬼吗 -没有 |
[1:08:04] | Holy shit. | 我的妈呀 |
[1:08:21] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[1:08:27] | Destroyer? | 黑霸 |
[1:08:29] | And Portman. | 色鬼也死了 |
[1:08:30] | What the fuck happened, man? | 出了什么事 |
[1:08:31] | I got him, I got him. | 我来扶他 |
[1:08:36] | I got you, man. | 有我在 没事了 |
[1:08:39] | What’s up, man? | 你出了什么事 |
[1:08:49] | What the hell is this? | 发生什么事 |
[1:08:51] | And whose goddamn blood is on that window? | 玻璃上的血是谁的 |
[1:08:53] | Goat’s. | 牧师的 |
[1:08:56] | He killed himself. | 他自杀了 |
[1:08:57] | What do you mean, he killed himself? He was already dead. | 他死了怎么能自杀 |
[1:09:01] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[1:09:02] | It’s Goat. | 是牧师 |
[1:09:04] | He was changing into one of these motherfuckers and he killed himself. | 他变成怪物 所以才自杀 |
[1:09:07] | We found two more scientists at the dig. | 我们发现两名科学家 |
[1:09:10] | Thurman and a balding guy with glasses. | 舒曼和戴眼镜的秃头佬 |
[1:09:12] | Dr. Clay. | 克雷博士 |
[1:09:15] | Did you check their necks? | 他们的脖子 |
[1:09:17] | Were there open wounds on their necks? | 有没有伤口 |
[1:09:19] | We were conducting a firefight, not an autopsy. | 我们在打仗 没时间验尸 |
[1:09:21] | We came up here to find six scientists. Four are known dead… | 我们来找六名科学家 其中四名死了 |
[1:09:26] | and Dr. Willits is probably KIA somewhere down in that sewer. | 魏博士一定也挂了 |
[1:09:29] | The only one missing is Dr. Carmack. | 现在只缺柯博士 |
[1:09:32] | Has Dr. Carmack showed up yet? | 他有没有出现 |
[1:09:34] | Oh, he’s shown up all right. | 他是有出现 |
[1:09:37] | Look at the left ear. | 看看它的左耳 |
[1:09:47] | Son of a bitch. | 我的天 |
[1:09:49] | I think this other one is Steve Willits. | 另一个是史帝夫 |
[1:09:51] | I’m going to run the DNA, check it against his med records. | 我要进行DNA比对 |
[1:09:53] | What are you people working on up here? | 你们到底在做什么 |
[1:09:55] | We’re analyzing bones, artifacts. | 分析化石和古物 |
[1:09:58] | We’re not doing anything like this. | 并没有进行秘密实验 |
[1:10:00] | Then what the fuck is that? | 那这是怎么回事 |
[1:10:01] | It must be a genetic mutation, something environmental or viral. | 这一定是基因突变 环境或病毒造成的 |
[1:10:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:10:08] | It may even be reversible. | 也许可以治好 |
[1:10:10] | It’s irreversible. | 治不好的 |
[1:10:11] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[1:10:13] | Dr. Carmack’s condition… | 柯博士这样子 |
[1:10:16] | is irreversible… | 绝对好不了 |
[1:10:22] | because Carmack’s condition is that… | 柯博士变成怪物 |
[1:10:26] | he’s dead. | 所以要死 |
[1:10:28] | Kid, you and Duke… | 菜鸟 跟公爵 |
[1:10:30] | get back to the dig and you make sure those other dead scientists… | 到考古遗址 确定其他的科学家 |
[1:10:34] | are really dead. | 都死透了 |
[1:10:42] | I’ve lost… | 我失去 |
[1:10:44] | four soldiers. | 四名弟兄 |
[1:10:46] | What are you people experimenting with up here? | 你们到底在做什么实验 |
[1:10:53] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不想再问一遍 |
[1:10:56] | I told you, it’s an archeological research center. | 我说过 这是考古研究中心 |
[1:11:01] | Do you think I’m lying to you? Is that what you’re saying? | 你认为我在骗你吗 |
[1:11:07] | You think I’m hiding something? | 我在隐瞒什么吗 |
[1:11:12] | I’m telling the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[1:11:19] | What were you downloading? | 你在下载什么 |
[1:11:21] | What were you sent to protect? | 保护什么 |
[1:11:25] | The research data. | 研究资料 |
[1:11:28] | Research into what? | 什么研究资料 |
[1:11:36] | Subject was injected with study agent at 00:03. | 实验对像被注射药剂 |
[1:11:41] | Vitals normal, elevated heart rate attributable to subject anxiety. | 心率加快是焦虑造成的 |
[1:11:47] | C- 24 successfully grafted to subject’s marker cells at 00:09. | 成功注入实验对像体内 |
[1:11:52] | He reconstructed chromosome mutation on a human subject. | 他在进行基因突变的实验 |
[1:11:57] | We were never gonna do human studies. | 我们不打算做人体实验 |
[1:12:00] | What the hell are we looking at? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:12:04] | Genesis, Chapter 1. | 创世纪 第一章 |
[1:12:08] | Subject moved to protected observation area at 00:17. | 实验对像被移往观察室 |
[1:12:18] | Subject: Curtis Stahl. | 实验对像:史寇特 |
[1:12:21] | Crime: Multiple murder. | 罪行:多重谋杀 |
[1:12:25] | Status: Condemned to execution. | 判决:死刑 |
[1:12:39] | Chromosome 24. | 第24对染色体 |
[1:12:42] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:12:44] | 49 minutes after injection, genetic mutations… | 注射后49分钟 |
[1:12:47] | began to visually manifest on subject’s extremities. | 对像的身体出现基因变化 |
[1:13:02] | This is what you’re here to protect. | 你就是来拿这些 |
[1:13:04] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这没有道理 |
[1:13:06] | You trusted them. They lied to you. | 你相信他们 他们欺骗你 |
[1:13:09] | They used you, Sam. | 你被利用了 |
[1:13:11] | If he perfected xenogenesis… | 如果他成功改造人类 |
[1:13:13] | Christ, don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[1:13:16] | It’s this place. It’s hell. It always was. | 这地方一直都是地狱 |
[1:13:22] | This shit ends here. | 我要结束这一切 |
[1:13:25] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[1:13:27] | We need to destroy these discs. | 毁了这些碟片 |
[1:13:29] | That’s UAC property. | 这是联合航太财产 |
[1:13:31] | Fuck UAC, we take this back, they’ll just… | 去它的 这玩意有害 |
[1:13:33] | We take the data back. | 我们要把资料带回去 |
[1:13:37] | Sarge, do you not see what’s going on here? | 难道你没看到吗 |
[1:13:39] | I didn’t see shit. | 我什么也没看到 |
[1:13:41] | And I ain’t paid to see shit. | 我拿了钱就要办事 |
[1:13:43] | I have my orders. And so do you. | 你和我都要奉命行事 |
[1:13:48] | Is this everything? | 就是这些吗 |
[1:13:50] | I said, is this everything? | 我问你就是这些吗 |
[1:13:53] | – I have three more to download. – Then do it. | -我还要下载三个碟片 -那就快下载 |
[1:14:10] | Sarge? | 队长 |
[1:14:12] | We got a problem. | 有麻烦 |
[1:14:13] | One dead scientist is missing. | 有一个死人不见了 |
[1:14:16] | Now. | 快点 |
[1:14:20] | You just wanna leave her here? | 你要把她丢在这儿 |
[1:14:22] | She’s got a job to do. | 她有工作要做 |
[1:14:27] | Look, this is Portman’s comm. You call if you need help, okay? | 这是对讲机 有事就呼叫我 |
[1:14:34] | You gonna be all right? | 你不会有事吧 |
[1:14:38] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事 |
[1:14:39] | Okay. I’ll see you soon. | 好吧 待会见 |
[1:14:46] | Pinky, are you there? Pinky. | 小平 你在吗 |
[1:14:47] | Sarge? Something is cutting through the Ark door. | 有东西向方舟冲过来 |
[1:14:51] | You have a visual? | 你看到它吗 |
[1:14:53] | Oh, I got a visual all right. | 我看得一清二楚 |
[1:14:55] | Don’t let it get to the Ark! | 别让它闯进去 |
[1:14:59] | – Pinky, use the grenade! – Four. | -快用手榴弹 -四 |
[1:15:00] | – Use the goddamn grenade! – Three, two. | -快丢手榴弹 -三 二 |
[1:15:03] | – Throw it! – One. | -快丢 -一 |
[1:15:21] | Pinky’s gone. That fucker ran. | 小平那胆小鬼落跑了 |
[1:15:24] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:15:25] | It got through. | 它闯到地球了 |
[1:15:27] | What the hell is that? | 怎么回事 |
[1:15:28] | System reboot. | 系统重新开机 |
[1:15:30] | Time required to begin renewed operation: Five minutes. | 五分钟后重新开启 |
[1:15:33] | Quarantine cordon is breached. | 隔离区遭侵入 |
[1:15:35] | This mission is no longer containment. | 任务改变 |
[1:15:37] | Get all the weapons and ammo you can. We’re going through. | 带着武器弹药 我们要回去 |
[1:15:39] | Move! | 快点 |
[1:15:41] | Sam, come in. Over. | 珊 回答 |
[1:15:42] | Sam, do you read me? Over. Come in! | 珊 收到吗 快回答 |
[1:15:46] | She’s not answering. | 她没有回应 |
[1:15:48] | Time required to begin renewed operation… | 传送门 |
[1:15:49] | four minutes and 45 seconds. | 4分45秒后开启 |
[1:15:52] | You got three. | 你只有3分钟 |
[1:16:00] | Sam! Come in, Sam! | 珊 快回答 |
[1:16:14] | Sam! | 珊 |
[1:16:16] | Sam, why didn’t you answer your comm? We gotta go now! | 你怎么不回答 我们得快走 |
[1:16:18] | Why did they take Goat and not Destroyer? | 它为什么只咬牧师不咬黑霸 |
[1:16:20] | Why Carmack and not Dr. Thurman? | 只咬柯博士不咬舒曼 |
[1:16:22] | – What? – Lucy had the 24th chromosome… | -什么 -露西并没有 |
[1:16:24] | but she wasn’t a monster. | 变成怪物 |
[1:16:25] | She died protecting her child, not devouring it. | 她在保护小孩 不是吃掉他 |
[1:16:28] | Why did the same chromosome that made her superhuman… | 她变成超人 |
[1:16:31] | turn Stahl into a monster? | 柯博士却变成怪物 |
[1:16:33] | – Let’s go. – Just give me a minute. | -走吧 -等我一分钟 |
[1:16:35] | – We don’t have a minute. – Then give me 10 seconds. | -不能等了 -等我十秒钟 |
[1:16:40] | This is its tongue. | 这是它的舌头 |
[1:16:42] | This is brain matter from Portman. | 这是色鬼的脑浆 |
[1:16:50] | This is from Destroyer. | 这是黑霸的脑浆 |
[1:16:59] | It’s choosing, John. | 它在挑选 |
[1:17:02] | It’s choosing who to infect. | 感染的对像 |
[1:17:04] | It’s choosing? How is it choosing? | 它怎么挑选对像 |
[1:17:06] | There are genetic markers for psychotic and violent behavior. | 暴力和变态狂有特定基因标记 |
[1:17:11] | It could be a specific neurotransmitter… | 也许它能辨识他们的脑波 |
[1:17:13] | it’s picking up on, a ganglion. | 或神经节 |
[1:17:15] | Latching onto numbers in the DNA code linked to… | 他们的DNA含有 |
[1:17:18] | Linked to what? Evil? | 什么 邪恶特质 |
[1:17:21] | Ten percent of the human genome is still unmapped. | 人类的基因体有一成未被开发 |
[1:17:23] | Some say it’s the genetic blueprint for the soul. | 有人说那是人的灵魂 |
[1:17:27] | Maybe C-24 is what destroyed the population. | 也许C24染色体毁了这个文明 |
[1:17:31] | It would explain why some of them had to build the Ark… | 他们建造方舟 |
[1:17:33] | to escape to a new beginning. | 准备重新开始 |
[1:17:35] | Some it made superhuman. Others, monsters. | 有些人变成超人 其他人则变成怪物 |
[1:17:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:17:43] | – We gotta get out of here now. – What? | -我们得赶快走 -什么 |
[1:17:45] | Come on, let’s go, come on. | 快点 来吧 |
[1:17:47] | The people quarantined on the other side of the Ark… | 不是每个人 |
[1:17:49] | they won’t all be infected! | 都受到感染 |
[1:17:51] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:17:53] | Sarge is going to kill them all. Come on. | 队长要把他们全杀死 快来 |
[1:17:59] | We uphold quarantine. Nothing gets to the elevator back on Earth. | 这是隔离行动 谁都不准回去 |
[1:18:02] | We can’t let them get to the surface. | 不能让他们回到地面 |
[1:18:04] | – If it breathes, kill it. – Five… | -只要是活人都格杀勿论 -五 |
[1:18:07] | four, three… | 四 三 |
[1:18:09] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[1:18:19] | Ark travel complete. | 方舟传送完毕 |
[1:18:21] | UAC ARK FACILITY PAPOOSE LAKE, NEVADA, USA | 方舟传送中心 美国内华达州婴儿湖 |
[1:18:24] | This is Corporal Dean Portman… | 这是雷霆小队队员 |
[1:18:25] | with RRTS 6 Special Ops on Olduvai, 0310 hours. | 我在欧都瓦执行任务 |
[1:18:30] | We have encountered hostile activity. | 我们遭到敌人攻击 |
[1:18:32] | Require immediate RRTS reinforcements. | 请求立刻派出支援 |
[1:18:36] | Yeah, no shit. | 是啊 |
[1:18:38] | We got 58 minutes before the auto lockdown is lifted. | 58分钟后自动封锁会解除 |
[1:18:42] | Reset it for another six hours. | 重新设定成六小时 |
[1:18:44] | I can’t. It’s been disabled. | 不行 电脑被它们破坏 |
[1:18:46] | Same as the topside comm link. | 我们也和地面失联 |
[1:18:48] | They’re disabling computers now? | 它们会破坏电脑 |
[1:18:50] | Yeah, they’re rocket scientists, remember? | 他们以前是科学家耶 |
[1:20:02] | Ark travel complete. | 方舟传送完毕 |
[1:20:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:20:08] | Sarge, what’s your position? | 队长 你在哪里 |
[1:20:22] | Sarge, come in. Do you copy? | 队长 回答 你收到吗 |
[1:20:25] | Come in, Sarge. Do you read me? Over. | 队长 回答 你收到吗 |
[1:20:28] | Sarge, come in, do you copy? | 队长 回答 你收到吗 |
[1:20:30] | Loud and clear. | 收到了 |
[1:20:31] | Look, do not kill everybody. I repeat, do not kill everybody. | 有人没受感染 |
[1:20:35] | They’re not all infected. | 不要赶尽杀绝 |
[1:20:36] | – Help me, help me, please. – Do you copy? | -救救我 求求你 -收到吗 |
[1:20:39] | – Copy that. – Help me. | -收到了 -救我 |
[1:20:48] | Clear the rest of this sector and meet back at the Ark chamber. | 清除这一区后回方舟传送室 |
[1:21:13] | – Jesus Christ, what the hell are… – Who the hell’s in there? | -老天爷 你干嘛开枪 -还有谁在里面 |
[1:21:17] | Well, don’t just stand there, you dumb son of a bitch. Help me up. | 别光站着 扶我起来 |
[1:21:27] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:21:38] | Please… | 求求你 |
[1:21:41] | help us. | 救救我们 |
[1:21:45] | You don’t have to kill all of them. | 你不必赶尽杀绝 |
[1:21:48] | I don’t think everyone is infected, or even capable of being infected. | 有些人没被感染 也不会被感染 |
[1:21:54] | We have orders to contain this threat by any means necessary. | 我们奉命不择手段解除危机 |
[1:21:57] | So let’s evacuate the uninfected… | 让没事的人离开 |
[1:22:00] | and blow this place to hell. | 再炸掉这地方 |
[1:22:02] | And we have orders to protect this facility. | 我们奉命保护这地方 |
[1:22:04] | We don’t have orders to kill innocent people. | 我们没有奉命屠杀无辜百姓 |
[1:22:09] | We have to stop anything from getting to the surface… | 我们必须不择手段 |
[1:22:13] | by any means… | 阻止任何东西 |
[1:22:16] | necessary. | 侵入地面 |
[1:22:18] | Found this little chicken shit hiding under a pile of dead bodies. | 我找到这个胆小鬼 |
[1:22:21] | Am I glad to see you guys. | 见到你们真好 |
[1:22:23] | That thing cut right through the door. | 那只怪物硬闯进来 |
[1:22:25] | I tried to use the grenade but it came at me too fast. | 它太快 来不及丢手榴弹 |
[1:22:29] | Followed me through the Ark and started to kill everybody. | 它跟过来 杀死每个人 |
[1:22:32] | It was horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[1:22:34] | There’s no wound on his neck. He’s clean. | 他脖子没伤口 没有被感染 |
[1:22:40] | I say who’s clean… | 谁被感染 |
[1:22:45] | and who’s not. | 由我说了算 |
[1:22:46] | I mean, it wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[1:22:50] | Hey, I’m not a soldier. You shouldn’t have left me… | 我又不是军人 你不该丢下我 |
[1:22:52] | Sarge. | 队长 |
[1:22:56] | There’s a storeroom to the south. | 南侧有一间储藏室 |
[1:22:58] | It’s got, like, 20 people holed up inside of it. | 里面有20人 |
[1:23:01] | We gotta do something. | 我们得帮助他们 |
[1:23:04] | Your orders were to clear that sector. | 你奉命歼灭所有人 |
[1:23:07] | Is it cleared? | 他们都死了吗 |
[1:23:09] | No, I told them to stay put. | 没 我叫他们留在那里 |
[1:23:12] | They’re okay. They’re just scared shitless. | 他们没危险 只是被吓坏 |
[1:23:14] | We kill them all. | 我们要杀光他们 |
[1:23:20] | Let God sort them out. | 让上帝决定谁是好人 |
[1:23:23] | This is wrong. | 这是错的 |
[1:23:25] | – I think… – Son, you don’t think. | -我想 -小子 不要想 |
[1:23:30] | That’s an order. | 你要奉命行事 |
[1:23:33] | We’re in the field, soldier. | 这是场战争 大兵 |
[1:23:35] | Sarge, if nothing’s found them… | 如果他们还没被感染 |
[1:23:36] | You will obey the direct order… | 你要乖乖 |
[1:23:42] | of your commanding officer. | 听指挥官的命令 |
[1:23:52] | No. | 不 |
[1:23:56] | Now. | 快去 |
[1:23:59] | Go to hell. | 你去死吧 |
[1:24:02] | – No. – Holy shit. | -不 -我靠 |
[1:24:15] | Mutinous insurrection is punishable… | 违抗命令的下场就是 |
[1:24:20] | by death. | 死 |
[1:24:26] | – It was his first mission! – And it’s not gonna be my last. | -这是他的第一次任务 -这不会是我最后的一次任务 |
[1:24:29] | I need soldiers. | 我只需要 |
[1:24:32] | I don’t need anybody else but soldiers. | 奉命行事的军人 |
[1:25:09] | Drop the weapons. | 把枪放下 |
[1:25:11] | I mean it. | 我警告你 |
[1:25:13] | I have no intention of being killed by a madman. Drop the weapons. | 我不想被疯子杀死 快放下 |
[1:25:22] | There’s something behind me, isn’t there? | 我后面有什么 对吧 |
[1:25:37] | On me. | 跟我来 |
[1:25:43] | Get Sam. | 去帮珊 |
[1:26:01] | Wait here. | 在这里等 |
[1:26:16] | Listen. | 你听 |
[1:26:25] | Withdraw! Withdraw behind the nanowall. | 撤退到奈米墙后面 |
[1:26:29] | – Move! – I can’t see. I can’t see. | -快点 -我看不到 |
[1:26:44] | Move. | 快走 |
[1:26:52] | Clear! | 安全 |
[1:26:57] | Fuck! The wall’s not closing! | 靠 奈米墙关不起来 |
[1:27:25] | I’m not supposed to die. | 我不应该死的 |
[1:27:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:27:34] | Come on. | 快来吧 |
[1:27:38] | Clear. | 安全 |
[1:27:43] | How long before they get through? | 它们几时会闯进来 |
[1:27:46] | Not long. | 就快了 |
[1:27:49] | You’ve been hit. | 你中弹了 |
[1:27:51] | Oh, John. | 约翰 |
[1:28:08] | Listen to me, Sam. | 听我说 |
[1:28:11] | You’re cold. Shivering. | 你好冷 你在发抖 |
[1:28:16] | It’s important. | 听好了 |
[1:28:17] | This is an ST grenade. | 这是手榴弹 |
[1:28:21] | When they come through… | 它们一闯进来 |
[1:28:24] | you pop the top and hit the button. | 掀开盖子按下开关 |
[1:28:31] | John, stay with me. Stay awake. | 振作点 保持清醒 |
[1:28:34] | John, stay with me, please. | 约翰 保持清醒 |
[1:28:43] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:28:45] | – It’s C-24. It’s from Carmack’s lab. – No. | -染色体 -不 |
[1:28:48] | – It could save you. – No way, forget it. | -它能救你一命 -不 不行 |
[1:28:51] | You’re bleeding to death. | 你会流血致死 |
[1:28:54] | No way, Sam. | 我不要 |
[1:28:59] | I’ve done some bad things. | 我干过很多坏事 |
[1:29:05] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[1:29:08] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[1:29:11] | You don’t know. | 你不了解 |
[1:29:14] | You’re my brother. I know you. | 你是我弟弟 我了解你 |
[1:29:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:29:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:29:26] | If I should turn into one of those demons. | 要是我变成怪物 |
[1:29:32] | One through the heart, one through the head… | 别犹豫 |
[1:29:34] | don’t you hesitate. Okay? | 朝我的心和头开枪 |
[1:29:36] | I won’t need to. | 我不必这么做 |
[1:29:57] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[1:29:59] | You’re my brother. | 你是我弟弟 |
[1:30:09] | Sam? | 珊 |
[1:31:59] | Sam. | 珊 |
[1:32:27] | Sam. | 珊 |
[1:33:31] | Sam. | 珊 |
[1:33:44] | John. | 约翰 |
[1:34:53] | Sam. | 珊 |
[1:34:59] | Sam. | 珊 |
[1:35:31] | – Sam. – You’re alive. | -珊 -你还活着 |
[1:35:35] | Don’t talk. | 别出声 |
[1:35:37] | Last man standing, Reaper. | 看来我们都熬过来了 |
[1:35:46] | I think she needs medical attention. | 她需要治疗 |
[1:35:53] | – Can you get to the elevator? – I’m not sure. | -你能爬到电梯吗 -我不确定 |
[1:35:58] | Try. | 试试看 |
[1:36:05] | Where are the survivors Kid found? | 菜鸟找到的生还者呢 |
[1:36:08] | I took care of that problem. | 都被我解决掉了 |
[1:36:12] | Quarantine’s almost over. Power should be back on any minute. | 强制隔离就快结束 随时会恢复电力 |
[1:36:21] | – You killed The Kid. – We’re all killers, Reaper. | -你杀死菜鸟 -你我都是冷血杀手 |
[1:36:28] | It’s what they pay us for. | 这是我们的职责 |
[1:36:30] | Quarantine complete. Elevators back on line. | 强制隔离结束 电梯恢复作业 |
[1:36:45] | It’s finished. | 一切都结束了 |
[1:36:49] | What do you say we go outside and get some fresh air? | 咱们不如到外面透透气 |
[1:37:00] | – Are you gonna shoot me? – Yeah, I was thinking about it. | -你要向我开枪 -我是这么想 |
[1:37:05] | – What you got left? – Half a clip. You? | -你剩多少弹药 -半个弹匣 你呢 |
[1:37:19] | I’ve got one round. | 我剩下最后一枪 |
[1:39:58] | Semper fi, motherfucker. | 永远忠诚 混帐东西 |
[1:40:03] | Faithful to the Corps, John. | 永远效忠海军陆战队 |
[1:42:56] | Ark portal activation in progress. | 启动方舟传送门 |
[1:43:12] | Five… | 五 |
[1:43:13] | four, three… | 四 三 |
[1:43:16] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[1:43:32] | Like The Kid said: | 就像菜鸟说的 |
[1:43:35] | “Go to hell.” | “你去死吧” |
[1:44:11] | Almost home. | 就快到家了 |