英文名称:Dragged Across Concrete
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 欢迎加入我们 www.ZiMuZu.pub 在保留译者名单的前提下任何人不需要经得我们的同意 | |
[01:50] | I liked you back when we was in elementary… | 当我们还在小学的时候我喜欢你 |
[01:55] | in Mr. Lorenzo’s class. | 在洛伦佐先生的班上 |
[01:58] | I liked you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[02:03] | Wish I knew that. | 真想我当时就知道 |
[02:06] | Though I would’ve needed an instruction manual back then. | 尽管那时的我可能需要一本指导书 |
[02:12] | Ever thought about doing something else? | 有没有想过做点别的 |
[02:14] | Some other kind of work? | 其他工作吗 |
[02:18] | Not real serious or anything. | 没有认真想过这些 |
[02:24] | Worked at the mall for a little while. | 在商场工作了一段时间 |
[02:33] | Let me look if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 让我看看 |
[02:37] | I’ve had a long intermission. | 我有一个很长的休假 |
[03:16] | I’mma talk with Andre on Tuesday. | 我星期二会和安德烈谈一谈 |
[03:20] | You interested if something comes up? | 如果有什么进展你有兴趣吗 |
[03:23] | Before I consider that kind of vocation, | 在我考虑这种职业之前 |
[03:26] | I need to get myself acclimated. | 我需要让自己适应环境 |
[03:28] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[03:30] | Walk around, breathe some air, gaze at the sky, | 四处走动 呼吸一些空气 凝视天空 |
[03:34] | see how blue it looks on the outside. | 看看外面有多蓝 |
[03:38] | Enjoy yourself. | 尽情享受吧 |
[03:40] | Once I’ve settled, I’ll let you know. | 一旦我安定下来 我会告诉你的 |
[03:43] | Anyhow… | 不管怎样… |
[03:45] | thanks for setting that up with Lana. | 谢谢你和拉娜一起做的安排 |
[03:48] | And for fetching. | 以及来接我 |
[03:50] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[03:56] | See you. | 再见 |
[04:48] | Um, uh… | 嗯 呃… |
[04:51] | Baby, go back to your room, okay? | 宝贝 回到你的房间 好吗 |
[04:54] | Mama’s busy. This ain’t Ethan. | 妈妈很忙 这不是伊森 |
[04:57] | Henry? | 亨利吗 |
[05:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:01] | – Get some clothes on – Look… | -穿上衣服 -听着 |
[05:04] | I got company right now. I– | 我现在有个伴 我 |
[05:06] | Put some clothes on and eject that nigga | 穿上衣服把那个黑鬼赶出去 |
[05:08] | or I’m practicing home runs on his skull. | 否则我在他的头骨上练习全垒打 |
[05:15] | Move like you in fast-forward. | 像你在快进一样动起来 |
[05:21] | Look, you ain’t got no right coming here. | 听着 你没有权利来这里 |
[05:25] | That was a baseball bat and this door’s beyond flimsy. | 那是一根棒球棒 这扇门可不结实 |
[05:29] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:31] | Let us get ourselves dressed. Damn. | 让我们穿好衣服 该死 |
[05:50] | Forcing my friend out. | 逼我朋友出去 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1622个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:326个,六级词汇:186个,GRE词汇:217个,托福词汇:277个,考研词汇:380个,专四词汇:302个,专八词汇:62个, 所有生词标注共:664个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:53] | You gotta promise you’re not gonna hurt him. | 你得保证你不会伤害他 |
[05:59] | Out. | 出来 |
[06:06] | Call my mother again and I’ll crack your skull. | 再给我妈打电话 我就把你的脑袋给打裂了 |
[06:10] | – Understand? – I do. | -明白了吗 -我知道了 |
[06:15] | ‘Aight. | 行吧 |
[06:28] | Take those garbage bags that are outside down to the trash. | 把外面的垃圾袋拿到垃圾箱里去 |
[06:30] | Okay, I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[06:34] | Fool, you just cost me. | 笨蛋 你让我亏钱了 |
[06:37] | Ma, how long you been doing this? | 妈 你干这个多久了 |
[06:39] | Not long. | 不长 |
[06:42] | What happened to your job at the grocery? | 你在杂货店的工作怎么了 |
[06:43] | I got fired. | 我被解雇了 |
[06:45] | I left you money before I went in. | 我进去之前把钱留给你了 |
[06:47] | Plenty for twice as long. | 足够用这两倍的时间 |
[06:49] | It ran out. | 它用完了 |
[06:50] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[06:53] | And I can see its footprints up and down your arms. | 我可以看到它的脚印在你的手臂上下 |
[06:55] | Look, you ain’t got no right lecturing me about nothing. | 听着 你没有权利无缘无故地教训我 |
[06:57] | Your ass went to jail. I did what I had to do. | 你个屁人进监狱了 我做了我必须做的 |
[07:01] | Ma, let’s fast-forward all this. | 妈 让我们快进这个吧 |
[07:07] | Ain’t no point in arguing about a bunch of yesterdays. | 为一堆过往的事争论毫无意义 |
[07:12] | You can’t be doing this. | 你不能这样做 |
[07:14] | Hooking, needles… | 做鸡 揽客 |
[07:17] | and especially not in front of Ethan at all ever. | 尤其是在伊森面前 |
[07:21] | He ain’t a toddler no more. | 他不再是个蹒跚学步的孩子了 |
[07:23] | And you doing those things around him, | 你在他周围做这些事 |
[07:25] | it’ll mess him up permanent. | 这会把他彻底搞得一团糟 |
[07:29] | So, you gonna take care of us now, huh? | 所以 你现在要照顾我们 是吗 |
[07:32] | Like your cock-sucking father did | 就像你吸屌的父亲那样 |
[07:35] | when he ran off with his faggot-ass boyfriend? | 当他和他的基佬男友私奔的时候 |
[07:43] | Pops is a yesterday who ain’t worth words. | 父亲是一个不值得说的过去 |
[07:48] | You got opportunities right out the penitentiary? | 你刚从监狱里出来就遇到机会了吗 |
[07:51] | I might. | 我可能吧 |
[07:53] | Look, we are six months behind on bills, rent, everything. | 看 我们拖欠了六个月的账单 房租 所有的东西 |
[07:56] | And the collection agency, they buzzing like mosquitoes– | 还有募捐机构 他们像蚊子一样嗡嗡作响 |
[07:59] | ‘Aight. | 行吧 |
[08:01] | Start organizing yourself and this place… | 开始整整你自己和这个地方 |
[08:07] | and I’ll figure things. | 我会想办法的 |
[08:15] | Ethan home? | 伊森在家吗 |
[08:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:32] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[08:34] | Henry? | 亨利吗 |
[08:36] | When’d you get out of the oven? Today. | 你什么时候离开监狱的 今天 |
[08:39] | Can I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[08:42] | Yeah… | 可以 |
[08:43] | Mom told me to lock the door | 妈妈让我锁上门 |
[08:45] | ’cause a man was coming over later. | 因为有个男人待会要来 |
[08:47] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[08:49] | Sounds like you could use some oil. | 听起来你可以加点油 |
[08:51] | Ma, you got any? Some kind that smells good. | 妈 你有吗 闻起来很香的那种 |
[08:53] | I got the Italian kind with the cork in it. | 我买了一种意大利的 里面有软木塞的那种 |
[08:55] | That’ll work. | 那可以 |
[09:01] | Looks like you’ve been working out. | 看来你一直在锻炼啊 |
[09:04] | Yeah, I’ve been doing curls. | 是的 我一直在卷腹 |
[09:13] | Let’s do it proper. | 让我们做得更好点 |
[09:21] | So, you wanna show me those video games | 所以 你想给我看那些电子游戏吗 |
[09:23] | you talked about in your letters? | 你在信中提到过的 |
[09:25] | Are you gonna stay here? | 你要住在这里吗 |
[09:26] | I am… | 是的 |
[09:29] | till things are sort of correct. | 直到一切正常 |
[09:32] | 三周后 | |
[10:25] | Where’s mine? | 我的那杯呢 |
[10:28] | Spilled. | 洒了 |
[10:31] | You didn’t think to go back and get me another? | 你不想回去再给我买一杯吗 |
[10:34] | Accelerated the event. | 快点完事 |
[10:35] | There was little time and less inclination. | 时间不够并且也不是很想 |
[10:39] | Prick. | 蠢货 |
[10:43] | I thought you’d be okay with… | 我以为你会同意 |
[10:46] | me just telling you about mine. | 我只是告诉你我的 |
[10:47] | Nope. | 不 |
[10:50] | The story begins on the fields of Jamaica where– | 故事从牙买加的田野开始 |
[10:55] | Davids is gonna do leaky pipes? | 大卫要演漏泄的管道吗 |
[10:57] | Usually works, yeah. | 通常有效 是的 |
[11:06] | You’re still maintaining that… | 你还在坚持 |
[11:08] | gum is for cows and imbeciles? | 口香糖是给牛和蠢货吃的吗 |
[11:11] | I do and it is. | 是的并且事实就是如此 |
[11:41] | Go away, I’m sleeping. | 走开 我在睡觉 |
[11:48] | Come on, I’m sleeping. | 别这样 我在睡觉 |
[11:50] | Sorry to bother you, Mr. Vasquez, | 抱歉打扰你 瓦斯奎斯先生 |
[11:52] | but there’s a leak coming from your apartment. | 但你的公寓漏水了 |
[11:54] | I need to come in and check the pipes. | 我需要进来检查一下管道 |
[11:56] | I don’t see any leaks. | 我没发现任何泄漏 |
[11:58] | The super hired me to check the pipes. | 管理员雇我来检查管道的 |
[12:01] | Let me in and I’ll take care of it as quick as I can. | 让我进去 我会尽快处理的 |
[12:08] | Mr. Vasquez? | 瓦斯奎斯先生 |
[12:10] | Sir. | 先生 |
[12:15] | I need to get in there and check those pipes. | 我得进去检查一下水管 |
[12:21] | Mr. Vasquez. | 瓦斯奎斯先生 |
[12:25] | I’m getting dressed. | 我在穿衣服 |
[12:45] | Police. Don’t move. | 警察 不许动 |
[12:54] | Don’t move your arm again, comprende? | 别再动你的胳膊了 懂么 |
[12:56] | All right. Yeah. | 好吧 好的 |
[12:58] | Anthony. | 安东尼 |
[13:05] | Bullshit, man. Shit. | 狗屎 伙计 真狗屎 |
[13:20] | Anybody else in there? | 还有人在里面吗 |
[13:22] | Mi novia. | 我的女朋友 |
[13:24] | She’s in the bedroom, man. It’s just her. | 她在卧室里 伙计 只有她一个 |
[13:25] | She got a weapon? This wonderful woman you’re abandoning? | 她有武器吗 你要抛弃的这个好女人 |
[13:28] | No. | 不 |
[13:29] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[13:30] | If you happen to recall. | 如果你碰巧回忆起来的话 |
[13:32] | Man, you wanna get your fucking– | 伙计 你想得到你他妈的 |
[13:33] | Shit! | 操 |
[13:39] | There’s something on your boot. | 你的靴子上有点东西 |
[13:40] | Yeah, I noticed. What’s her name? | 是的 我注意到了 她叫什么名字 |
[13:42] | Rosalinda. That sounds like two names. | 罗莎琳达 听起来像两个名字 |
[13:44] | – At least. Yeah. – Well, it’s just one. | -至少 -真的 嗯 只有一个 |
[13:46] | You’re completely sure there’s only one woman in there? | 你完全确定里面只有一个女人吗 |
[13:49] | Just one, man, it’s just her. | 只有一个 伙计 只有她 |
[13:53] | Rosalinda. | 罗莎琳达 |
[13:54] | This is the Bulwark Police. | 我们是布瓦克警察 |
[13:57] | I need you to open that door and come out with your hands up. | 我需要你打开那扇门然后把手举着走出来 |
[14:02] | Rosalinda, are you in there? | 罗莎琳达 你在里面吗 |
[14:08] | Rosalinda speaks English? | 罗莎琳达会说英语吗 |
[14:10] | Yeah, yeah, but she got a problem with her ears, man. | 是的 是的 但是她的耳朵有问题 伙计 |
[14:13] | Is she deaf? She wears something, man, | – 她聋了吗 – 她佩戴着什么 伙计 |
[14:15] | to make her hear better but not when she goes to sleep though. | 为了让她听得更清楚 但在她睡觉的时候听不到 |
[14:19] | He looks like a snorer. | 他看起来像个打鼾的人 |
[14:20] | Yeah, it’s called sleep apnea, man. | 是的 这叫做睡眠呼吸暂停 伙计 |
[14:23] | She got a firearm in there? | 她有枪吗 |
[14:25] | No gun, man, but she got some pepper spray in her purse, | 没有枪 伙计 但是她在她的钱包里拿了一些胡椒喷雾 |
[14:27] | so, you know… | 所以 你知道的 |
[14:31] | Oh. Come on. Come on, man. This will be snug. | 哦 来吧 来吧 伙计 这将会很紧 |
[14:34] | Shit, that’s cutting off my circulation. | 该死 我血都流不过去了 |
[14:36] | We’ll be back before your foot turns blue. | 我们会在你的脚变蓝之前回来 |
[14:38] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[14:53] | A lot nicer than my place. | 比我住的地方好多了 |
[14:55] | Even the smell. | 甚至是气味 |
[14:57] | We’ve met Davids. | 我们见过戴维斯 |
[15:02] | Officer? Detective? | 警官 侦探吗 |
[15:09] | You dove deep on this plumber thing. | 你在这个水管工的事情上做得很到位 |
[15:11] | I’ve got a cousin who plumbs. | 我有一个表弟是水管工 |
[15:22] | Vasquez a shackle? | 瓦斯奎斯被铐上了吗 |
[15:23] | On the fire escape. | 在消防通道上 |
[15:25] | His deaf girlfriend’s in here. | 他失聪的女朋友在这里 |
[15:28] | You guys gonna shoot her? | 你们要开枪打她吗 |
[15:32] | – She’s got a gun. – 75-percent chance, yeah. | -她有枪 -75%的可能 是的 |
[15:36] | All right. Where do you want me? | 好的 你要我去哪里 |
[15:37] | Window. | 窗口 |
[15:44] | Should’ve let the plumber in. | 应该让水管工进来的 |
[16:02] | Police. Okay? | 警察 懂么 |
[16:05] | Comprende, sior no? | 你明白么 |
[16:11] | Her handbag seemed a little heavy. | 她的手提包似乎有点重 |
[16:13] | You been taking into account the amount of make-up | 你考虑了拉丁人带化妆品 |
[16:15] | – Latinas carry? – Yeah, even still. | -的数量了吗 -是的 即便如此 |
[16:21] | She’s got a gun. | 她有枪 |
[16:33] | Come on. Come on, honey. | 来吧 来吧 亲爱的 |
[16:36] | You stay there. | 你呆在那儿 |
[16:41] | Why don’t you shut the doors and crank up the fans? | 你为什么不把门关上 启动风扇 |
[16:58] | Where did your novioput that green duffel bag | 你男朋友的绿色行李袋在哪 |
[17:00] | you got last night? | 你昨晚收到了吗 |
[17:03] | Can I have something to wear? | 我可以穿点什么吗 |
[17:06] | I’m cold. | 我很冷 |
[17:10] | I didn’t understand that, did you? | 我不明白 你呢 |
[17:12] | No. | 不 |
[17:13] | Sounded kind of like dolphin. | 听起来有点像海豚 |
[17:16] | I expect she’ll get more intelligible | 我想她会变得更容易理解 |
[17:17] | when she answers our questions. | 当她回答我们的问题时 |
[17:20] | – Where’s the green duffel bag? – I’m gonna call a lawyer. | -绿色行李袋在哪里 -我要打电话给律师 |
[17:22] | I wanna… | 我想 |
[17:25] | Where’s the green duffel bag? | 绿色行李袋在哪里 |
[17:31] | We saw Vasquez bring it here last night at 11:00, | 我们看到瓦斯奎斯昨晚11点把它带到这里 |
[17:35] | that swell guy who fled and left you here with us. | 那个自己逃走却把你留在这里和我们在一起的好人 |
[17:39] | You see, a time… | 你看 这次可以 |
[17:42] | …to get a soulmate. | 找个心上人了 |
[17:51] | Tell us where it is | 告诉我们它在哪里 |
[17:52] | and my partner and I will be done in time | 我的搭档和我就可以尽快收工 |
[17:54] | to get the breakfast special at Bert’s. | 去伯特家买早餐了 |
[17:57] | Maybe that’s reason enough to forget all about you | 也许这就是忘记一切有关于你还有你那把枪 |
[17:59] | and that gun of yours. | 的原因吧 |
[18:04] | Where is it? | 它在哪里 |
[18:09] | The closet. | 壁橱 |
[18:11] | There. | 那里 |
[18:19] | In the wall behind the suits. | 在西服后面的墙上 |
[18:39] | I smell three eggs over easy. | 我闻到三个鸡蛋的香味 |
[18:48] | Hash browns… | 土豆饼 |
[18:51] | and pumpernickel toast. | 还有南瓜吐司 |
[18:53] | Plus that coffee you owe me. | 还有你欠我的咖啡 |
[19:09] | Officer. Detective? | 警官 侦探 |
[19:11] | Drag Vasquez back inside. | 把瓦斯奎斯拖回去 |
[19:13] | We got cash, narcotics, and two imbeciles | 我们有现金 毒品和两个笨蛋 |
[19:15] | to drive downtown and paper. | 开车去带去市区交差 |
[19:19] | You said if I told you where the bag was you’ll let me go. | 你说如果我告诉你袋子在哪里 你会放我走的 |
[19:26] | Can you understand her? No. | 你能懂她什么意思吗 不 |
[19:46] | This a guy or a girl singing this song? | 这是男的还是女的在唱这首歌 |
[19:57] | Can’t tell. | 说不清 |
[20:00] | Not that there’s much of a difference these days. | 不是说最近变化很大 |
[20:03] | I think that line was obliterated. | 我想那条性别界限已经被删除了 |
[20:06] | The day men started saying, “We’re pregnant,” | 当他们的妻子怀孕的时候 |
[20:08] | when their wives were. | 男人们开始说 我们怀孕了 |
[20:19] | Your breakfast specials. | 你们的特色早餐 |
[20:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:35] | Didn’t know the Chief Lieutenant was so fond of intrigue. | 不知道上尉这么喜欢阴谋 |
[20:37] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:42] | Could you box our food up in to-go containers? | 你帮我们打个包吗 |
[20:45] | You want me to pack up everything | 你要我把所有东西都打包 |
[20:47] | I just carried from all the way over there? | 我刚从那边一路送过来 |
[20:49] | Correct. | 对的 |
[20:52] | I’ll get some take-out boxes. | 我去拿些外卖盒 |
[21:05] | You two crashed into a truck filled with breakfast buffet? | 你们俩撞上了一辆装满自助早餐的卡车吗 |
[21:09] | We were getting the breakfast specials at Bert’s | 我们在伯特家吃早餐时 |
[21:11] | when we got your message | 收到了你的信息 |
[21:13] | and we boxed them up and rode in with the ruminations. | 我们把它们打好包 一路回味着赶来 |
[21:15] | I like their pumpernickel toast. | 我喜欢他们的南瓜吐司 |
[21:17] | They get it fresh from Jeanette’s, | 他们刚从珍妮特家那里弄到的 |
[21:19] | bakery across the way. | 对面的烘焙店 |
[21:26] | There’s an issue with the bust you two made this morning. | 你们今天早上的抓捕有问题 |
[21:29] | Who’s complaining? | 谁在投诉 |
[21:31] | Civilian, saw you out on the fire escape. | 平民 在消防通道上看到你了 |
[21:34] | Vasquez was armed and a threat. | 瓦斯奎斯带着武器 是个威胁 |
[21:35] | – We did what was – There’s a video. | -我们做了该做 -这有一段视频 |
[21:40] | You’ve seen it? | 你看过了吗 |
[21:41] | I have. It’s not terrible. | 看了 并不是很糟 |
[21:44] | Certainly could be much, much better. | 当然可以更好 |
[21:47] | Sound is shit. | 声音跟屎一样 |
[21:50] | Civilian was too far away to get anything intelligible. | 平民离得太远 听不清具体 |
[21:51] | – That helps us. – Who tipped you off? | -这有利于我们 -谁和你说的 |
[21:54] | My contact at Channel 7. | 我在7频道的联系人 |
[21:57] | Anchovies. | 小事一桩 |
[22:02] | When’s it airing? Six o’clock. | 什么时候播出 六点 |
[22:06] | You’ll survive. | 你会没事的 |
[22:09] | Though, I think it’ll end our current discussions | 不过 我认为这将结束我们目前 |
[22:13] | about raises and promotions. | 有关加薪和升职的讨论 |
[22:17] | Anchovies. | 小事一桩 |
[22:19] | We didn’t give Vasquez that much cast-iron. | 我们没有对瓦斯奎斯那么粗鲁 |
[22:22] | – It was mostly me, Anthony – He gave him plenty. | -主要是我 安东尼 -他也一样 |
[22:25] | Mr. Lurasetti’s in that video, too, | 卢拉塞特先生也在份录像中 |
[22:28] | smiling like a yearbook picture | 笑的像张年鉴照片一样 |
[22:31] | when you put your foot on that hombre’s cabeza. | 当你把脚放在那家伙的脸上 |
[22:34] | Our inspector… | 我们的检查员 |
[22:37] | our Mexican-American inspector | 我们的美籍墨西哥检查员 |
[22:39] | is unlikely to be lenient. | 就可能没那么仁慈了 |
[22:43] | Though your productivity is exemplary | 尽管你的生产率是典范型的, |
[22:45] | and it’ll keep you from losing your badges. | 而且它能保障你不会失去你的优势 |
[22:48] | Politics like always. | 政治一向如此 |
[22:51] | Like cell phones and just as annoying, | 就像手机一样令人厌烦 |
[22:54] | politics are everywhere. | 政治无处不在 |
[23:00] | Being branded a racist | 在今天的公共论坛上 |
[23:02] | in today’s public forum | 被烙上了种族主义的印子 |
[23:03] | is like being accused of communism in the ’50s | 就像在50年代被指控是共产主义一样 |
[23:07] | whether it’s a possibly offensive remark | 无论这可能是一个在私人通话中 |
[23:10] | made in a private phone call | 做出的无礼评价 |
[23:12] | or the indelicate treatment | 或是对卖毒品给小孩的 |
[23:14] | of a minority who sells drugs to children. | 少数派的做出的一次粗鲁对待 |
[23:17] | The entertainment industry, formerly known as the news, | 以前那被称为新闻的娱乐业 |
[23:20] | needs villains. | 需要一些坏人 |
[23:21] | There’s certainly nothing | 当然在媒体以零容忍的态度 |
[23:23] | hypocritical about the media handling every perceived | 处理每一个无法容忍的问题时 |
[23:26] | intolerance with complete and utter intolerance. | 也没有什么虚伪的地方 |
[23:31] | It’s bullshit. | 这是胡扯 |
[23:34] | But it’s reality. | 但这就是现实 |
[23:36] | But I’m not racist. | 但我不是种族主义者 |
[23:37] | Every Martin Luther King Day | 每个马丁路德金纪念日时 |
[23:38] | I order a cup of dark roast. | 我都会点一杯烘焙黑咖啡 |
[23:43] | How long is this suspension gonna be? | 这次停职要多长时间呢 |
[23:47] | Six weeks. | 六周 |
[23:50] | No pay. | 没有报酬 |
[23:55] | We need the hours. | 我们需要具体时间 |
[23:56] | I know what detectives make | 我知道探员们是做什么的 |
[23:58] | and more. | 甚至更多的信息 |
[24:16] | Go have some pumpernickel. | 去吃点粗黑麦面包吧 |
[24:27] | Ridgeman. | 里德曼 |
[24:30] | Gotta be aware of this stuff. | 一定要注意这些东西 |
[24:32] | Digital eyes are everywhere. | 电子眼无处不在 |
[24:35] | I do what I think best when I’m out there. | 当我在那儿的时候 我做我认为最好的 |
[24:37] | I was that way when we were partners | 当我们还是搭档的时候 我就是这样的 |
[24:39] | and I’m still that way now. | 我现在还是那样 |
[24:41] | There’s a reason | 我现在坐在桌子后面 |
[24:42] | I’m sitting behind this desk running things | 处理事情是有原因的 |
[24:45] | and you’re out there crouching on fire escapes in the cold for hours | 但你现在还和一个比你年轻20岁的伙伴 |
[24:50] | with a partner that’s 20 years younger than you. | 一起在寒风中蹲在消防通道上好几个小时 |
[24:52] | Hey, Anthony’s got a mouth with its own engine | 嘿 安东尼虽然废话连篇 |
[24:54] | but he’s solid. | 但他很可靠 |
[24:55] | That wasn’t my point. | 这不是我的重点 |
[25:08] | Thanks for letting us know about this situation | 谢谢你告诉我们这个情况 |
[25:10] | and any word you can have with the inspector on our behalf | 无论你能否代表我们跟检查员说说情 |
[25:12] | would be greatly appreciated. | 我们都非常感激 |
[25:15] | One thing before you go. | 你走之前有一件事 |
[25:19] | I watched that video a couple times. | 那个视频我看了好几次 |
[25:23] | You threw a lot more cast-iron than you needed to. | 你动用的武力远超你所需要的 |
[25:28] | And when we worked together… | 当我们一起工作时 |
[25:32] | you weren’t that rough. | 你没有那么粗暴 |
[25:34] | And? | 还有呢 |
[25:37] | It’s not healthy for you | 在你还有的时候不停吃着老本 |
[25:39] | just scuff concrete as long as you have. | 对你不好 |
[25:42] | You get results, | 你有业绩 |
[25:44] | but you’re losing perspective and compassion. | 但你失去了洞察力和同情心 |
[25:47] | Couple more years out there and you’re gonna be | 再过几年你就会变成一个 |
[25:49] | a human steamroller covered with spikes… | 带着长钉的人形压路机 |
[25:53] | and fueled by bile. | 用怒气当燃料 |
[25:56] | There’s a lot of imbeciles out there. | 外面有很多蠢货 |
[26:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:15] | Use your time off to think about things. | 用你的休息时间去好好想想 |
[26:18] | Talk it over with Melanie. | 和梅兰妮商量一下 |
[26:22] | Spend some time with her and Sara. | 花些时间和她还有萨拉相处一下 |
[26:24] | Yeah, I will. | 是的 我会的 |
[27:29] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[27:35] | Sara? | 萨拉 |
[27:40] | Yeah, Mom, it’s me. | 妈妈 是我 |
[27:47] | Sweetie? | 亲爱的 |
[27:50] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么了 |
[27:58] | Sweetie? | 亲爱的 |
[28:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:14] | Good evening. And welcome back, Mr. Lurasetti. | 晚上好 欢迎回来 卢拉塞特先生 |
[28:17] | Anybody born in New York | 任何在纽约出生的人 |
[28:19] | calls me Tony. | 都叫我托尼 |
[28:21] | Tony it is. | 好的 托尼 |
[28:23] | One moment, please. | 请稍等 |
[28:47] | Is something wrong with it, Tony? | 有什么问题吗 托尼 |
[28:51] | No, no, it’s beautiful. Exactly like you promised. | 不 不 很漂亮 就像你承诺的那样 |
[28:56] | It’s… If Denise has any doubts about saying yes | 只是 如果当我单膝下跪的时候 |
[29:00] | when I’m on my knee, this will | 丹妮丝对说是有任何迟疑的话 这会 |
[29:02] | nudge her in the right direction. | 把她推向正确的方向 |
[29:06] | I got an issue at work. | 我在工作中遇到了一个问题 |
[29:08] | Do you need a payment plan? | 你需要按揭计划吗 |
[29:10] | -I’d be more than happy to – Thanks. | -我很乐意去 -谢谢 |
[29:12] | I saved enough for this. It’s a different kind of problem. | 我存了足够的钱 这是另一种问题 |
[29:15] | My wife has two brothers who are therapists | 我妻子有两个兄弟是治疗师 |
[29:18] | and three sisters who were lawyers. | 还有三个姐妹是律师 |
[29:22] | Well, my problems don’t require those kinds of professionals. | 嗯 我的问题不需要那些专业人士 |
[29:26] | I just… I’m thinking about the kind of future | 我只是 我在想我可以给我女朋友的 |
[29:29] | I can offer my girlfriend and, you know, | 那一种未来 你知道 |
[29:32] | that life won’t have a lot of diamonds. | 那种不会有很多钻石的生活 |
[30:20] | 2B地下室的物品已确认 储存时间未知 | |
[30:43] | You must be ready by tomorrow night. | 你必须在明晚前准备好 |
[30:48] | Okay. You gotta be careful around these parts. | 好的 你在这些地方要小心 |
[30:51] | It’s got lions. | 那儿有狮子 |
[30:52] | Can we shoot them? | 我们能射杀他们吗 |
[30:54] | Well, yeah. But it’s gonna be pretty hard | 嗯 可以 但这很难 |
[30:57] | unless you have a pump-action shotgun. | 除非你有散弹枪 |
[30:59] | Not if we get one– Oh, shit. | 除非我们有一个 哦 该死的 |
[31:02] | Okay, look. Get behind me. | 好了 跟在我后面 |
[31:05] | Okay, stay there. | 好的 呆在那里 |
[31:09] | Nigga iced that feline. | 黑鬼把那只大猫杀死了 |
[31:11] | Okay, look, we gotta go. There’s more coming. | 好了 我们得走了 后面还会有很多 |
[31:14] | Okay, once you get across this stream, | 好吧 一旦你穿过这条小溪 |
[31:16] | we gotta look out for boa constrictors. | 我们得小心大蟒蛇 |
[31:18] | This nigga’s ready for a real safari. | 这个黑鬼准备好去真的狩猎了 |
[31:21] | Even if my legs worked right | 即使我的腿是好的 |
[31:22] | I wouldn’t wanna be hunting animals for real. | 我也不想真的去猎杀动物 |
[31:25] | It’s like some rich white people shit. | 这就是一些有钱白人的蠢行 |
[31:29] | Still, you’re real good at this game. | 不过 你还是很擅长这个游戏 |
[31:32] | And the other ones we played, too. | 还有我们玩的另一个游戏 |
[31:35] | Well, yeah, this is what I wanna do when I grow up. | 嗯 是的 这就是我长大后想做的 |
[31:41] | Play games? No. No, be a game designer. | 玩游戏 不 不 做个游戏设计师 |
[31:46] | To create worlds that are, | 去创造一个世界 |
[31:48] | you know, different from the outside. | 你知道 与外界不同的世界 |
[31:51] | There’s schools that teach you how to do that? | 有学校教你怎么做么 |
[31:54] | – College or something? – Yeah. They got schools. | -大学还是什么的 -是啊 有学校 |
[31:59] | Maybe once you finish high school, you can– | 也许高中毕业后 你就可以 |
[32:07] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[32:10] | Can you save this adventure? | 你能挽救这次冒险吗 |
[32:12] | Yeah. I can save it. | 是啊 我可以挽救的 |
[32:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:31] | His cousins are gonna be there this time. | 他的堂兄弟姐妹这次会去的 |
[32:34] | Yeah, they are. | 是的 他们会 |
[32:38] | I don’t like doing things | 我不喜欢做 |
[32:39] | with so many question marks everywhere. | 到处都是未知的事 |
[32:43] | Yeah. Me neither. | 是啊 我也一样 |
[32:44] | But they was moved up. | 但他们被调走了 |
[32:48] | You already got our advances. | 你已经拿了我们的预付款了 |
[32:50] | Plus, Andrei already vouched for ’em. | 另外 安德烈已经为他们担保了 |
[32:53] | Andrei himself is questionable. | 安德烈本人就有问题 |
[32:57] | You got our insurance? | 你拿到我们的保险了吗 |
[32:59] | In the glove compartment. | 在贮物箱里 |
[33:07] | Why’d you want them wrapped in cellophane? | 你为什么要用玻璃纸包起来 |
[33:11] | There’s some times a nigga ain’t got time for gloves… | 有时候黑鬼没时间戴手套 |
[33:15] | or to wipe things down. | 或者把东西擦干净 |
[33:19] | Yeah. We don’t need to use those. | 是啊 我们不需要用那些 |
[33:22] | We’ll stash them in the vehicles when we get the chance. | 我们有机会的话 会把它们藏在车里 |
[33:25] | The van and the get-away. | 藏在货车里 然后就可以逃掉 |
[33:43] | It’s all cotton candy. | 都是虚幻的 |
[33:45] | The two detectives were filmed by a concerned | 这两名探员是今早被一位 |
[33:47] | Bulwark citizen this morning. | 布瓦克的热心市民拍下来 |
[33:49] | Both partners have been suspended. | 双方都被停职了 |
[33:51] | Brett Ridgeman was charged with excessive force | 布雷特 里德曼都被指控过度暴力 |
[33:54] | in 1998 and 2004… | 在1998年和2004年 |
[33:57] | And Anthony Lurasetti was suspended for violating | 并且安东尼 卢拉塞特在去年因违反 |
[33:59] | the code of conduct last year. | 行为准则而被停职 |
[34:03] | The police commissioner has declined to comment… | 警察局长拒绝评论 |
[34:14] | You’ve got five seconds to hand me your drawer. | 你有五秒钟时间把抽屉递给我 |
[34:17] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[34:19] | One… | 一 |
[34:21] | Two… | 两 |
[34:24] | Three… | 三 |
[34:27] | Four… | 四 |
[34:29] | – Five. – Yours. | – 五 – 你的了 |
[34:31] | Oh, I really need a pack of– | 哦 我真的需要一包 |
[34:37] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:41] | Please. | 拜托 |
[35:40] | Shoes! | 脱鞋 |
[35:42] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[35:48] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[35:51] | – Want a beer? – No, thanks. | – 喝啤酒吗 – 不 谢了 |
[35:54] | I have to take some extra meds today. | 我今天得吃一些点药 |
[35:57] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:01] | Fair. | 还好 |
[36:07] | What’s that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[36:09] | Some kids were menacing Sara on her way back from the bus | 一些孩子在萨拉从车站回来的路上威胁她 |
[36:12] | and one of them threw a cup of orange soda all over her. | 其中一个人用一杯橙汁汽水泼了她一身 |
[36:15] | – What kids? – The one she didn’t recognize. | -哪个孩子 -她不认识 |
[36:19] | Four blacks, one on a bike. | 四个黑人 一个骑着自行车 |
[36:21] | But does it actually matter who? That’s the fifth time. | 但是谁真的重要吗 这是第五次了 |
[36:24] | This fucking neighborhood, | 这该死的街区 |
[36:25] | it just keeps getting worse and worse. | 它只会越来越糟 |
[36:27] | – Is she okay? – Well, yeah. But, | -她还好吗 -嗯 还好 但是 |
[36:28] | coming home from school and walking four blocks | 放学回家和走四个街区 |
[36:31] | – shouldn’t be an ordeal. – No. It shouldn’t. | -不应该是一种折磨 – 不 不应该这样 |
[36:35] | Did you offer to pick her up at the bus, escort her back? | 你有提出在汽车站接她并护送她回来吗 |
[36:38] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[36:39] | She knows it isn’t easy for me to get around a lot | 她知道对我来说四处走动不容易 |
[36:42] | and she’d be too embarrassed anyways. | 而且她也会很尴尬 |
[36:46] | Well, she’s got two sets of cop DNA, so of course she’s tough. | 嗯 她有两个警察的DNA 所以她当然很坚强 |
[36:50] | Yeah, especially for her age and gender. | 是的 尤其是她的年龄和性别 |
[36:53] | But she’s getting older, more womanly. | 但当她长大些 更女生些 |
[36:55] | And these boys are gonna start having different kinds of ideas | 这些男孩就会有对她有其他想法了 |
[36:57] | about her pretty soon, if they don’t already | 即便他们现在可能还没有 |
[37:02] | You know, I never thought I was a racist | 你知道么 在住在这个地区之前 |
[37:04] | before living in this area. | 我从没想过我是个种族主义者 |
[37:07] | I’m about as liberal as any ex-cop could ever be. | 我和任何退役警察一样是自由主义 |
[37:10] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[37:11] | – We really need to move. – I know. | -我们真的需要搬家 -我知道 |
[37:13] | No. Yesterday or the day before. | 不 昨天或前天 |
[37:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:18] | Well, this thing that’s going on with you and Anthony right now, | 好吧 你和安东尼现在正经历的事 |
[37:20] | it’s not gonna help. You saw the Vasquez footage? | 并不会有帮助的 你看瓦斯奎斯的录像了吗 |
[37:23] | – I did. – And? | -我看了 -然后呢 |
[37:25] | It’s really time you got a new windbreaker. | 你真的该买一件新风衣了 |
[37:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:30] | A couple people made comments. | 有几个人发表了评论 |
[37:33] | Well, I was starting to say before | 嗯 我之前想说的是 |
[37:35] | that I called up Bulwark Security Provider | 我打电话给布瓦克安保公司了 |
[37:38] | – and I asked them… – You’re not doing security work. | -我问他们 -你不能做安保工作 |
[37:40] | We need money to move. | 我们需要钱搬家 |
[37:42] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[37:44] | I can take painkillers if | 我可以吃止痛药 如果 |
[37:45] | No. You’re taking painkillers to peel potatoes as it is | 不 事实上你削土豆皮都要吃止痛药 |
[37:47] | It’s not worth debating. | 这不值得争论 |
[37:51] | But I wanna do something. | 但我想做点什么 |
[37:53] | I need to do something | 我需要做点什么 |
[37:55] | as a mother, as a former cop. | 作为母亲 作为前警察 |
[37:58] | Or someday, someday you and me we are in a hospital room | 或者有一天 有一天你和我就会在医院的病房里 |
[38:02] | with our daughter talking to a rape counselor. | 而我们的女儿在和强奸顾问谈话 |
[38:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:24] | I’ll handle this. | 我来处理 |
[38:26] | How? | 怎么处理 |
[38:31] | There’s a way. | 有个办法 |
[38:34] | But it’s not something that we’re gonna talk about… | 但这是我们不会去谈论的 |
[38:38] | ever. | 任何时候 |
[38:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:54] | 萨拉 萨拉. | |
[38:56] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[39:02] | That show about the lion cubs is on | 现在在播那个关于幼狮的节目 |
[39:04] | if you wanna watch it with me. | 如果你想和我一起看 |
[39:08] | If you’d rather read that’s, you know… | 如果你想读书的话 你 |
[39:10] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[39:12] | Been staring at the same page for the past 20 minutes anyway. | 我这20分钟一直盯着同一页在看 |
[39:15] | Hey, you want something to nibble? | 嘿 你想吃点什么吗 |
[39:17] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[39:35] | Are you okay with what happened? | 今天的事 你还好么 |
[39:39] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[39:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:46] | – Do you want a cookie? – No, thank you. | – 你想要块饼干吗 – 不用了 谢谢 |
[40:01] | They’re so cute before they get big. | 它们在长大之前真可爱 |
[40:12] | I got an errand to run. Be back in a couple hours. | 我有件事要办 几个小时后回来 |
[41:02] | I’m here to talk with Friedrich or Freddie if he prefers. | 我是来和弗里德里希还是弗雷迪谈谈的 如果他愿意的话 |
[41:06] | – And who can I say is – Tell him Ridgeman is here. | -请问你是 -告诉他是里德曼 |
[41:10] | – I’ll go see if he’s available. – He is. | -我去看看他有没有空 -他有空 |
[41:23] | How much are these? I don’t see a tag. | 这些多少钱 我没看到价标 |
[41:25] | Five thousand dollars. | 五千美元 |
[41:28] | So they’re bulletproof? | 所以它们是防弹的么 |
[41:32] | You care for a drink? | 你想喝点什么 |
[41:35] | I’m not here for a beverage. | 我不是来喝饮料的 |
[41:38] | Yes. | 好 |
[41:49] | You’re looking for a new suit? | 你想买一套新西装么 |
[41:52] | Now that you have violently earned some leisure time. | 现在你有大把的空闲时间了 |
[41:57] | – I’m not. – Why then have you decided | -我没有 -那你为什么决定 |
[42:00] | to inhabit my shop this evening? | 今晚到我的店里来 |
[42:04] | How’s your son doing? | 你儿子怎么样了 |
[42:05] | Well, very well. | 很好 非常好 |
[42:07] | His mother and I | 他妈妈和我 |
[42:09] | are taking him to visit some campuses next month. | 下个月要带他去参观一些学校 |
[42:14] | He scored very high on his tests. | 他考试考了很高的分 |
[42:17] | I thought he had potential. | 我早知道他有潜力 |
[42:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:24] | I know that you’re not inclined towards exceptions. | 我知道你不喜欢例外 |
[42:27] | Well, he was a kid, the ringleaders are in jail | 嗯 他还是个孩子 罪魁祸首都还在监狱里 |
[42:30] | and I knew I could get something more valuable from you someday | 我知道总有一天我可以从你这得到更 |
[42:32] | if I let him slip through a crack. | 有价值的东西 如果我放他一马 |
[42:37] | – How can I be of aid? – I need a lead. | -我能帮什么忙呢 -我需要一个线索 |
[42:42] | And what are you hoping to find? | 你想要找什么 |
[42:44] | A dealer, or a buyer. | 经销商或买家 |
[42:46] | Preferably one from out of town. | 最好是外地来的 |
[42:50] | I am not as well-informed as I once was. | 我不像以前那样消息灵通了 |
[42:53] | Call someone that is. | 那就找一个这样的人 |
[43:07] | I shall. | 我会的 |
[43:11] | Now. | 现在 |
[43:14] | Anthony. Yeah. | 我是安东尼 是的 |
[43:16] | Be outside my place at 4:30. | 四点半到我家外面 |
[43:19] | Yup, a.M. | 是的 早上 |
[43:22] | Put on your fake license plate. | 装上你的假车牌 |
[43:23] | Bring all your hardware and dress nonchalant. | 带上你所有的装备 穿的随意点 |
[44:45] | Are you the famous police officer I saw in the news? | 你是我在新闻里看到的那个著名的警官吗 |
[45:01] | Any reason you’re back there? | 你回去那边有什么事么 |
[45:04] | There is. | 有 |
[45:07] | Things okay with you and Melanie? | 你和梅兰妮没事吧 |
[45:09] | They’re fine. | 他们很好 |
[45:15] | Are you gonna tell me the nature of this endeavor? | 你要告诉我这次行动是为啥吗 |
[45:18] | I’m gonna sleep. | 我要睡觉了 |
[45:20] | What are we here– | 我们在这儿干什么 |
[45:22] | You’re gonna drive to 19th and Brant. | 你开车去19号大街和布兰特街交接处 |
[45:24] | Why are we going all the way up there? | 为什么我们要去那 |
[45:27] | Every answer I give you | 我给你的每一个答案 |
[45:28] | is gonna engender three times as many questions. | 都会引发三倍的问题 |
[45:31] | Let me sleep while I can and | 趁我还能睡的时候让我睡一觉 |
[45:33] | once we’re there, you’ll get your answers | 我们到了 你就明白了 |
[45:34] | and a nap if you need one. | 而且到时候需要的话 你还能睡一小觉 |
[45:37] | Sounds like a stake out. | 听起来像是守株待兔 |
[45:39] | 19th and Brant. | 19号大街和布兰特大街 |
[45:45] | You realize we’re suspended. | 你知道我们被停职了 |
[45:46] | Wake me at 18th. | 到18号大街的时候叫醒我 |
[46:07] | We’re at 18th. | 我们到18号大街了 |
[46:17] | Corner right. | 右转 |
[46:34] | Before you touch anything. | 在你摸任何东西之前 擦擦 |
[46:44] | Ash tray. | 扔到烟灰缸 |
[46:48] | One of these big orange things opened up by my apartment. | 我公寓旁边 也开了这样一家橙色的店 |
[46:52] | Ripe and Fresh. | 专卖熟食和新鲜食品 |
[46:55] | Shit? I haven’t been in it. | 真的假的 我还没去过 |
[46:59] | I thought Denise cooked. | 我以为丹妮丝会做饭 |
[47:02] | Only at her place. | 只在她家做 |
[47:05] | She only shops at organic stores | 她只在有机食品店买吃的 |
[47:07] | that specialize in assuaging guilt. | 专门用来减轻罪恶感的 |
[47:14] | Let’s pull over the other side of this dumpster. | 把车停在垃圾箱的另一边 |
[47:27] | – Is this good? – It’s perfect. | -这样行吗 -完美 |
[47:42] | Take two. | 拿两个 |
[47:54] | Something’s going on in Room 633 of that tan stucco. | 棕色泥灰的那间633房间不对劲 |
[47:59] | What? | 什么 |
[48:01] | Hard to tell. | 很难说 |
[48:03] | Especially because Apartment 633 doesn’t even exist. | 主要是因为633号公寓根本不存在 |
[48:09] | How do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[48:11] | Well, there’s no door marked 633. | 没有一扇门牌号标着633 |
[48:14] | There’s no windows or a buzzer. | 没有窗户也没有蜂鸣器 |
[48:17] | No mail gets delivered there either. | 也没有邮件送到那里 |
[48:20] | But it’s there. | 但就在那里 |
[48:24] | This is sounding metaphysical. | 听起来很玄学 |
[48:27] | You got a tip on this? | 你是得到线报了吗 |
[48:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[48:31] | My contact tells me | 我的线人告诉我 |
[48:32] | that one Lorentz Vogelmann | 有个叫洛伦兹·福格尔曼的 |
[48:34] | is looking for an invisible residence. | 正在寻找一个隐蔽的住所 |
[48:37] | And 633 in this tan stucco is where he landed. | 而他就落脚在这个棕色泥灰的633房间 |
[48:45] | Vogelmann, I don’t know that name. | 福格尔曼 我没听过这个名字 |
[48:49] | Well, he’s not local. | 他不是本地人 |
[48:51] | What line of work is he in? | 他干哪一环工作的 |
[48:54] | Distribution. | 分销 |
[48:57] | Heroin mostly. | 大部分是海洛因 |
[48:58] | Large bundles. | 数量很多 |
[49:05] | What are we doing here? | 那我们在这里做什么 |
[49:09] | You asking me this question as a civilian? | 你用公民的身份问我这个问题吗 |
[49:11] | Because that’s what we are right now, civilians. | 因为我们现在就是 公民 |
[49:13] | No different than kindergarten teachers | 和幼儿园老师 |
[49:15] | or the bumthat collects aluminum cans outside my building. | 或者和在我家外收集铝罐的流浪汉没两样 |
[49:17] | I know where I flung my badge yesterday. | 我知道昨天我把徽章丢哪儿了 |
[49:21] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这做什么 |
[49:22] | We’re monitoring a suspicious individual | 我们在监视一个可疑的人 |
[49:25] | to try and figure out if he’s got any money he doesn’t need. | 搞明白他是不是拿了不属于他的钱 |
[49:37] | Anchovies. | 小事一桩 |
[49:43] | – If you don’t wanna be part of – Christ. | -要是你不想参与 -老天 |
[49:48] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[49:52] | You get suspended, | 你被停职了 |
[49:54] | not for the first time in your career either. | 在你的职业生涯中不是第一回了 |
[49:56] | Now you decide to become a criminal? | 现在你决定当个罪犯了吗 |
[49:59] | And what the hell are you even thinking with this? | 你他妈到底在想什么 |
[50:05] | Well… | 好吧 |
[50:09] | Say something. | 说点什么 |
[50:12] | Talk! | 说话 |
[50:17] | I’m a month away from my 60th… | 离我60岁生日还有一个月… |
[50:20] | I’m still the same rank I was at 27. | 我的级别却还和27岁时一样 |
[50:23] | For a lot of years, I believed that the quality of my work, | 多年来 我一直相信 我的工作质量 |
[50:25] | what we do together, what I did with my previous partners… | 我们一起做的 我和我以前的搭档做的 |
[50:30] | would get me what I deserved. | 会让我得到我应得的 |
[50:34] | But I don’t politic and I don’t change with the times. | 但我不够精明 也跟不上时代变化 |
[50:37] | And it turns out that that shit’s more important | 结果却是 这些玩意儿才更重要 |
[50:39] | than good honest work. | 比认真工作更重要 |
[50:42] | So yesterday, after we stop a massive amount of drugs | 所以昨天 在我们制止大量毒品 |
[50:46] | from getting into the school system, | 进入学校之后 |
[50:48] | we get suspended because it wasn’t done politely. | 我们因做得不够得体 被停职了 |
[50:51] | When I go home and I find my daughter has been assaulted | 当我回家 发现我女儿又被欺负了 |
[50:54] | for the fifth time in two years | 已经是两年来第五次了 |
[50:56] | Because of the shit neighborhood | 就是因为我微薄的工资 |
[50:58] | my shit wage has forced me to live in. | 让我不得不入住这种狗屎社区 |
[51:01] | And my wife can’t help. | 而我妻子也帮不上忙 |
[51:02] | She’s barely getting through the day on her meds as it is. | 她几乎每天都要靠吃药挺下去 |
[51:07] | They okay? | 她们还好吗 |
[51:09] | Yeah. Melanie’s coping. | 没事 梅兰妮能对付过来 |
[51:11] | Sara’s doing okay. | 萨拉做得很棒 |
[51:12] | She’s dealing with it better than most kids her age would. | 她比同龄的大多数孩子处理得更好 |
[51:16] | But who knows | 但是谁又能知道 |
[51:17] | what kind of long-term damage is going on with her. | 这对她造成了怎样的长期伤害呢 |
[51:30] | There has been opportunities before, more than a few. | 以前有过很多机会 |
[51:32] | Take a bribe, pocket a bundle, pilfer cash. | 收贿赂 收下一包钱 偷现金 |
[51:38] | I was a cop on active duty. | 曾经 我是一名服役警察 |
[51:39] | Today, I’m a poor civilian who’s nearly 60. | 今天 我是一个快60岁的贫穷平民 |
[51:42] | I can accept that, | 我可以接受 |
[51:44] | but I’m not gonna ask my wife and daughter to. | 但我不会让我的妻子和女儿跟着我受苦 |
[51:48] | If we put all our collars together, | 如果把我们抓过的人都放在一起 |
[51:51] | every imbecile we ever nabbed, | 我们逮捕的每一个蠢货 |
[51:53] | it’d probably fill two entire wings of the state prison. | 可能都能填满两个州立监狱的主楼了 |
[51:55] | Maybe three. | 或者三个 |
[51:59] | We have the skills and the right to acquire proper compensation. | 我们有得到适当补偿的资格和权利 |
[52:08] | – Christ. – Weddings aren’t cheap. | -老天 -办婚礼可不便宜啊 |
[52:11] | Don’t be an asshole. That’s not what I’m thinking about. | 别犯浑 我可没这么想过 |
[52:13] | Do you think our wages accurately reflect what we did? | 你觉得我们的工资配得上我们的付出吗 |
[52:16] | Enough with the justifications. | 你逼逼够了吗 |
[52:17] | I’m smarter than you by a yard stick, | 我远比你聪明 |
[52:19] | you’re not gonna manipulate me. | 你操纵不了我的 |
[52:21] | I saw how you looked at that duffel bag yesterday. | 我昨天看到你看那个行李袋的眼神了 |
[52:24] | Quiet. | 别说了 |
[52:26] | Let me think. | 给我点思考空间 |
[52:37] | Anchovies. | 小事一桩 |
[52:39] | Look, if you don’t wanna hear any more about this, | 听着 如果你不想再听到这些 |
[52:41] | fling the gear and drop me off. | 装备留下把我放这就好了 |
[52:46] | – I don’t want you to get hurt. – I don’t need a guardian. | -我不想你受伤 -我不需要监护人 |
[52:49] | I can do this myself if I have to. | 如果必须要这么做的话 我自己可以 |
[52:50] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道会发生什么 |
[52:52] | Not for sure, no. But if things get tricky, | 是不确定 但是如果事情变得棘手 |
[52:54] | I’ll disengage and find something else. | 我会脱身找点别的事做 |
[52:58] | This is a bad idea. | 这是个坏主意 |
[53:00] | It’s bad for you, and it’s bad for me. | 这对你不好 对我也不好 |
[53:03] | It’s…It’s bad like lasagna in a can. | 就像罐头里的千层面一样糟糕 |
[53:07] | Well, then, fling the gear and drop me off. | 好吧 那么 把我放这把 |
[53:17] | Look, if you do this, you do it for yourself. | 你要是做的话 就为了自己去做 |
[53:21] | You don’t do it because you pity my situation. | 不要因为同情我的处境 |
[53:23] | Or because we’re partners | 或者因为我们是搭档 |
[53:24] | or because we’re friends that grill burgers on Sundays, | 因为我们是周末会一起去烤汉堡的朋友 |
[53:27] | or go to the fights. | 或者去打架的朋友 |
[53:30] | You do it solely because you wanna earn. | 你这么做完全是因为你想挣钱 |
[53:32] | And that’s it. | 就这么简单 |
[53:45] | We disguise ourselves at the point of contact. | 我们要在接头地点掩饰一下自己 |
[53:48] | Yeah, I got ballistic masks and vests in the garbage bags, | 是的 垃圾袋里有防弹面具和防弹衣 |
[53:51] | some teargas bombs as well. | 还有一些催泪瓦斯炸弹 |
[53:56] | I’m in until I’m not. | 我会加入 直到我退出 |
[53:59] | – Lorentz Vogelmann? – Yeah. | -洛伦兹·福格尔曼 -是啊 |
[54:12] | He looks cast iron. | 他看起来像块铁 |
[54:13] | He is. | 没错 |
[54:18] | Any idea if his merchandise is in 633? | 他的货是在633号房间吗 |
[54:21] | No idea, but after we confirm that he’s there, | 不知道 但我们确认他在那之后 |
[54:23] | we’ll tail him and we’ll learn his itinerary. | 我们跟踪他 就知道他的路线了 |
[54:27] | You got a timeframe? | 你有时间范围吗 |
[54:29] | My contact said he’s rendered 633 for two weeks. | 我的线人说他会用633房两周 |
[54:33] | We’re at day two of that period. | 我们在那个时期的第二天 |
[54:36] | You know anything else about him, | 你对他本人 |
[54:37] | vehicles, associates? | 他的车辆 熟人 有其他了解吗 |
[54:40] | That’s what we’re learning now. | 这正是我们现在要了解的 |
[54:44] | Camera? | 相机 |
[54:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[54:50] | Why don’t you take a nap? | 你为什么不小睡一会 |
[54:53] | Gladly. | 那我很乐意 |
[54:55] | Make sure to ask me if I’m still in when I wake up. | 我醒的时候 记得问我是否还要加入你 |
[55:31] | I’ve been processing here for five hours. | 我睡了五个小时 |
[55:34] | You should have given me a nudge. | 你应该推我一下的 |
[55:36] | There wasn’t a reason to. | 没有理由这么做 |
[55:38] | Are you still in? | 你还加入吗 |
[55:41] | I am until I’m not. | 加入 直到我退出 |
[55:44] | – You see Vogelmann yet? – Nope. | -你看到福格尔曼了吗 -没 |
[55:59] | I’m gonna get something from this big orange thing. | 我要从这个橙色的店里买点东西 |
[56:03] | You want egg salad on rye toast? | 你想要黑麦面包夹鸡蛋沙拉吗 |
[56:05] | Two of them, and root beer. | 要两个 还有根啤 |
[57:20] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[57:25] | I’ve been listening to and smelling that | 刚才98分钟 我一直 |
[57:27] | for the last 98 minutes. | 在闻你吃饭的味和听你吧唧嘴的声音 |
[57:33] | Best part of a stake out, | 守株待兔的最佳部分 |
[57:36] | other than when it ends… | 不是结束的那一刻 |
[57:38] | is when you’re eating. | 而是你吃饭的时候 |
[57:40] | A single red ant could’ve eaten it faster. | 一只红蚂蚁都比你吃得快 |
[57:58] | Nope. | 不是 |
[58:08] | Take two. | 来两片 |
[58:10] | I’m still enjoying the aftertaste. | 我仍在享受回味 |
[58:13] | Not all of us are. | 并不是所有人都享受的 |
[58:27] | Where did you park? | 你把车停在哪里了 |
[58:29] | I’ve been telling you, you’re getting senile. | 我告诉过你啊 你真是人老多忘事 |
[58:32] | You didn’t lock it? | 你没锁车门吗 |
[58:34] | I for… | 我忘… |
[58:37] | I was thinking about something else at the time. Sorry. | 当时我在想别的事情 对不起 |
[58:50] | This your duffel? | 这是你的行李包吗 |
[58:52] | I don’t think so. | 不是 |
[58:54] | Face the windshield. | 面对挡风玻璃 |
[58:57] | Put on your seat belts and lock the doors. | 系好安全带 锁门 |
[59:14] | Paco… | 很好 |
[59:16] | put up that sunshade, por favor. | 把遮阳帘挂起来 劳驾 |
[59:28] | Good. Now empty your pockets. | 很好 现在清空你的口袋 |
[59:31] | Put everything in that duffel bag, | 把所有东西都放在行李袋里 |
[59:32] | or you’ll be painting houses in heaven. | 否则你们会在天堂里粉刷房屋 |
[59:35] | No, please. | 拜托了 不要 |
[59:36] | You have five seconds. | 你有五秒钟 |
[59:38] | Four… | 四 |
[59:39] | – Three… – That’s all I got. | -三 -我只有这些 |
[59:41] | Me too, I swear to God. | 我也是 我向上帝发誓 |
[59:42] | Show me your pocket whites. | 给我看看你口袋是不是空了 |
[59:49] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[1:00:32] | Shut off that phone. | 关掉电话 |
[1:00:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:00:42] | I expected you– | 我希望你 |
[1:00:48] | You’ll f– | 你会… |
[1:01:04] | Airless. | 没打气 |
[1:01:08] | Please, allow me to show you the interior. | 让我带你看看里面吧 |
[1:01:10] | If anything moves in there, | 如果车里面有任何活物 |
[1:01:12] | a rat, a mouse, | 不论是一只大鼠 一只小鼠 |
[1:01:14] | a baby mosquito, | 还是一只幼蚊 |
[1:01:16] | you’ll get to ring Allah’s doorbell. | 我都会带你去见上帝 |
[1:01:35] | Pop the hood. | 把引擎盖打开 |
[1:02:04] | All is as expected? | 一切可和你想的一样 |
[1:02:24] | The blood is gratis. | 血可是免费的 |
[1:02:27] | Keys. | 给我钥匙 |
[1:02:40] | Brett, that you? | 布雷特 是你吗 |
[1:02:42] | Confirmed. | 是我 |
[1:02:44] | Look in the closet, I got you something. | 看看壁橱里 我有东西要给你 |
[1:03:00] | Try it on. | 试穿一下 |
[1:03:02] | Everything you get me fits perfect. | 只要是你给我买的 肯定都很合身 |
[1:03:17] | Thanks for getting it. | 谢谢你给我买这个 |
[1:03:20] | Thank me in bed. | 在床上谢我吧 |
[1:03:31] | So, did you guys beat up any minorities today? | 所以你们今天打倒坏蛋了吗 |
[1:03:34] | That’s only when we’re on the clock. | 只有我们上班的时候才会 |
[1:03:36] | – This was really delicious. – Glad you liked it. | -这真的很好吃 -很高兴你喜欢 |
[1:03:40] | And should I infer from your reticence | 我能从你的沉默中推断出 |
[1:03:42] | this is one of those times you can’t talk about your work? | 这是你不能谈论工作的时候之一吗 |
[1:03:45] | Please, infer about my reticence. | 来吧 从我的沉默中推断一下 |
[1:03:50] | Even though you’ve been suspended | 即使你被停职了 |
[1:03:52] | and you’re technically a civilian? | 依照法律 你还是个公民 |
[1:03:55] | Criminals don’t stop doing what they do | 罪犯不会因为两个警察被替换下来了 |
[1:03:56] | just ’cause two cops get benched. | 而停止为所欲为 |
[1:03:58] | And we don’t do what we do just for the paycheck. | 我们做的并不仅仅是为了薪水 |
[1:04:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:07] | Don’t try and bluff somebody who’s smarter than you are. | 不要试图吓唬比你聪明的人 |
[1:04:11] | Smarter by a yardstick. | 那些远比你聪明的人 |
[1:04:17] | Did you see I brought cannolis | 你看到我带来的奶油馅煎卷饼了吗 |
[1:04:19] | from Theo Renzo”s? | 从西奥 伦佐买的 |
[1:04:23] | Just don’t do anything to jeopardize your career, please. | 别做任何妨害你事业的事 求你了 |
[1:04:27] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[1:04:40] | Seven unaccounted for. | 七个下落不明 |
[1:04:42] | If Vogelmann’s in that tan stucco | 如果福格尔曼住在棕色灰泥那个房间里 |
[1:04:44] | and owns a vehicle, | 并且拥有一辆车 |
[1:04:45] | one of them is his. | 那么其中一辆就是他的 |
[1:04:53] | Are you still in? | 你还加入吗 |
[1:04:57] | At the outermost edge. | 我在入伙的最边缘徘徊了 |
[1:05:00] | Denise? | 因为丹妮丝吗 |
[1:05:03] | She guessed that something wasn’t right. | 她猜出来有事情不对劲了 |
[1:05:07] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[1:05:10] | So? | 所以呢 |
[1:05:13] | Picked up the engagement ring. | 挑好订婚戒指了 |
[1:05:15] | – From Feinbaum? – Yeah. | -从法因鲍姆那买的 -是啊 |
[1:05:17] | Okay. | 可以 |
[1:05:18] | Got it the day we busted, uh, Vasquez and… | 我们搜捕瓦斯奎斯那天买的 |
[1:05:21] | Well, the timing wasn’t great, but… | 时机不太好 但是 |
[1:05:24] | I was gonna propose anyway, I wasn’t gonna let some | 我本来还是打算求婚的 我没想让 |
[1:05:26] | work bullshit interfere with my private life, but turned out… | 工作干扰了我的私生活 但结果… |
[1:05:30] | she was in a bad mood that night | 那天晚上她心情不好 |
[1:05:33] | because of some drama at her job, | 因为她工作上发生了一些事儿 |
[1:05:35] | and I didn’t do it. | 所以我没求婚 |
[1:05:36] | And then yesterday you bring me here, suggest this thing, | 昨天你把我带到这里 提出这个建议 |
[1:05:39] | and I’m sort of okay with the idea, | 我算是接受这个做法 |
[1:05:41] | us taking money off some fuckhead dealer. | 如果风险不太大 |
[1:05:44] | If the risk isn’t too great. | 我们就从那些奸商那里拿点钱 |
[1:05:48] | But, you know, that night, | 但是 你知道吗 那天晚上 |
[1:05:50] | when I see Denise, | 当我看到丹妮丝 |
[1:05:51] | even before she suspected anything… | 甚至在她怀疑任何事情之前 |
[1:05:55] | I know that I can’t propose to her | 我就知道 我不能向她求婚 |
[1:05:57] | until this thing is done. | 除非把这件事做完 |
[1:05:59] | I evade her questions at dinner and for the first time | 自从我买了求婚戒指后 |
[1:06:01] | since I went to the jeweler… | 我第一次在晚饭时回避她的问题 |
[1:06:04] | I’m not certain she’d say yes if I proposed. | 我不确定如果我求婚了 她是否会答应 |
[1:06:10] | Yeah. I’m driving you home. | 是啊 我开车送你回家 |
[1:06:12] | I haven’t made a decision yet. I’m just pondering– | 我还没做决定 我只是在想 |
[1:06:14] | Bullshit. You’re decided, | 瞎扯 你已经决定了 |
[1:06:15] | even if you think you aren’t. | 即使你认为你没有 |
[1:06:19] | You’re younger than me, you’ve got more options. | 你比我年轻 你有更多的选择 |
[1:06:21] | Request a new partner | 当我们重回工作岗位时 |
[1:06:22] | when we’re back on duty, | 让上司给你换一个新的搭档 |
[1:06:23] | they’ll probably make you a sergeant one day. | 也许有一天他们会让你成为一名警长 |
[1:06:25] | I don’t want a new partner. | 我不想要新的搭档 |
[1:06:26] | And I told you that I’d finish out the shift. | 我告诉过你我会把这班工作做完的 |
[1:06:28] | Yeah, I appreciate it. But look, you’re not obligated. | 是的 我很感激 但是你没有义务 |
[1:06:30] | – I have done it with… – My word is an obligation. | -我做 -我说过的话就是我的责任 |
[1:06:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:44] | Two egg salads, | 两份鸡蛋沙拉 |
[1:06:46] | and I’ll pay for yours, too, if it’s not Sobrasada. | 只要不是猪肉酱我就请客 |
[1:06:48] | Here’s one. | 来了一辆 |
[1:06:55] | This guy’s parking. | 这家伙在停车 |
[1:07:11] | These brothers have seen some stuff. | 这兄弟看过什么东西 |
[1:07:14] | Yeah, they’re tainted. | 没错 他们应该有染 |
[1:07:19] | Think they’re with Vogelmann? | 你觉得他们跟福格尔曼一起吗 |
[1:07:20] | His buyers? | 会不会是他的买家 |
[1:07:22] | Twenty-percent. | 有20%的可能 |
[1:07:23] | Go-betweens or local muscles probably more like it. | 更像中间人或地头蛇 |
[1:07:30] | And two root beers. | 我要两瓶根啤 |
[1:08:47] | No choice. | 没办法了 |
[1:08:52] | Ridgeman? | 里德曼 |
[1:08:57] | – Vogelmann? – Yeah. | -福格尔曼吗 -是的 |
[1:08:59] | The black dudes we saw before. | 还有我们之前见过的黑佬 |
[1:09:30] | They’re going west. | 他们往西去了 |
[1:09:33] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:09:43] | The grey lady needs a decongestant. | 车子需要来点润滑剂了 |
[1:09:50] | Don’t give ’em a wedgie. | 别追太近了 |
[1:09:52] | Driving any slower than this will get us noticed. | 再慢会被发现的 |
[1:09:58] | I don’t know this area real well. What’s west? | 这一带我不太熟 西边是什么地方 |
[1:10:00] | Well, more of this. | 再往前的话 |
[1:10:02] | Then the turnpike and then the school district. | 就是收费公路 然后就是校区 |
[1:10:05] | Probably not doing all this to steal crayons. | 该不是为了偷粉笔吧 |
[1:10:10] | You feel like some construction work? | 你觉得像施工吗 |
[1:10:15] | Is that necessary right now? | 有必要这个时间搞吗 |
[1:10:18] | Five percent. | 有5%的可能 |
[1:10:20] | That’s for shooting out tires, sending a warning, | 专门爆胎作警告 |
[1:10:22] | things like that, right? | 之类的 对吗 |
[1:10:23] | We’re not going after any precedence. | 我们追的不是什么权贵 |
[1:10:25] | I need a better answer than that. | 我需要一个比这更好的答案 |
[1:10:28] | Right now, we’re heading into new territory. | 现在我们正往不熟悉的地方走 |
[1:10:30] | Foggy gray landscape, but I know all of my limits, | 雾茫茫灰蒙蒙的 可我知道自己的底线 |
[1:10:33] | but maybe not yours. | 但可能不是你的底线 |
[1:10:35] | So before I build a | 所以在我组装 |
[1:10:37] | that I last used in the army, | 以前当兵时用过的大杀器之前 |
[1:10:39] | I wanna hear that you don’t plan on executing a human being to facilitate a robbery. | 我要听到你说我们不杀任何人以便抢劫 |
[1:10:43] | We’re not executing anybody. | 我们不杀人 |
[1:10:47] | That boundary is reinforced in steel concrete. | 这底线固若金汤 |
[1:10:50] | Agreed. Now, build. | 同意 底线已设好 |
[1:11:18] | The carpool lane. Right by the black SUV. | 拼车专用道 那辆黑色SUV旁边 |
[1:11:24] | Don’t let that catch you cold. | 别抱着它着凉了 |
[1:11:41] | You think the transactions happened today? | 你觉得今天会交易吗 |
[1:11:43] | Oh, this is business. | 肯定有事 |
[1:11:45] | Two tainted black dudes and an out-of-town convict | 两个肮脏的黑佬和一个外地罪犯 |
[1:11:48] | going for a drive before dawn. | 凌晨驱车远行 |
[1:11:51] | Although it’s probably just a preliminary. | 虽然很有可能只是一次预演 |
[1:11:56] | Vogelmann was carrying two black briefcases when he got in. | 福格尔曼上车时提着两个黑色手提箱 |
[1:12:05] | Is there anything else you forgot to tell me? | 你还有什么忘记告诉我的吗 |
[1:12:09] | – No. – No. Are you sure? | -没有 -没有 你确定吗 |
[1:12:11] | Something subtle, like maybe one of the black dudes | 某些细节 比如可能其中一个黑佬 |
[1:12:13] | had a bazooka? | 拿着火箭炮呢 |
[1:12:14] | Hey. I was up for hours listening to you process air. | 喂 我熬了几个小时没睡听你打呼 |
[1:12:18] | It escaped me. | 我没看到 |
[1:12:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:12:25] | And I suppose you could have let me sleep through all of this, | 我想你本来应该可以让我一直睡 |
[1:12:28] | and been done with the whole thing. | 自己搞定所有事 |
[1:12:32] | I definitely should have. | 我真该那么做 |
[1:12:39] | Considering the briefcases… | 就凭手提箱 |
[1:12:41] | seventy percent this is the transaction. | 有70%的可能这回是交易 |
[1:12:45] | What’s the other 30? | 剩下的30%可能是什么 |
[1:12:48] | Vogelmann maybe showing somebody some cash, | 福格尔曼可能要给人看现金 |
[1:12:50] | or some merchandise, | 或者商品 |
[1:12:51] | depending on which end of the deal he’s doing. | 看他是买方还是卖方了 |
[1:12:54] | The briefcases? | 手提箱吗 |
[1:12:59] | The financial district? | 去金融区吗 |
[1:13:02] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[1:13:04] | Any idea? | 你怎么看 |
[1:13:05] | I’m trying to flush the ideas I have | 我在努力排除我的想法 |
[1:13:07] | ’cause none of them seem to fit this. | 因为没一个跟现在的情况匹配得上的 |
[1:13:34] | Still under construction. | 还在想 |
[1:13:37] | Want me to mail or hand deliver your genius award? | 要我给你邮寄或者亲手颁发天才奖吗 |
[1:14:10] | Nice. | 不错 |
[1:14:11] | Real stylish. | 十分时尚 |
[1:14:14] | You’re saying this before you use your gay hair shit? | 你说完才弄你的基佬发型吗 |
[1:14:16] | Can’t say it after. | 弄完之后就说不出这话了 |
[1:14:21] | Time for a walk by? | 是时候佯装路过了吗 |
[1:14:23] | At 5:45. | 等到5点45分 |
[1:14:26] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[1:14:29] | Well, the nearest most likely time for a meet up is 5:30, | 最近的约定见面时间极有可能是5点30分 |
[1:14:31] | and we should allow the other party room for tardiness. | 咱应该留点迟到的空间给另一方 |
[1:14:35] | Unless Vogelmann is 19 minutes late. | 除非福格尔曼迟到了19分钟 |
[1:14:37] | Possible, but not probable. | 有可能 但不太可能 |
[1:14:39] | And I’m doing the walk by myself. | 而且我一个人去就行 |
[1:14:43] | – Usually – You’re barely here as it is. | -通常 -你和不在这没啥区别 |
[1:14:46] | Any and every bigger risk we come upon is mine to take. | 任何以及所有较大的冒险都让我来 |
[1:15:28] | I’ll do you first. | 我先示范给你看 |
[1:15:30] | Don’t make no mess of it. | 别搞得一塌糊涂 |
[1:15:33] | I used to graffiti back in the day. | 我以前玩过涂鸦 |
[1:15:35] | And I remember what it looked like. | 我记得那是什么样的 |
[1:15:38] | You would know better yourself, you know that? | 知道吗 你会更了解自己 |
[1:15:40] | I was only doing tags. | 我只画标记 |
[1:15:42] | You was the one trying to make art. | 你是尝试艺术创作的那一个 |
[1:15:44] | Nigga painted a pitbull | 黑鬼画了一只斗牛犬 |
[1:15:45] | everybody thought was a turtle. | 而所有人都以为是一只乌龟 |
[1:16:47] | Nothing. | 没情况 |
[1:16:49] | How about getting on a nearby roof for a better vantage? | 要不找个附近的房顶看得更清楚 |
[1:16:52] | Not worth the exposure, | 太容易暴露 |
[1:16:54] | or the risk of us getting split up in case things get urgent. | 而且万一有紧急情况我俩分开太冒险了 |
[1:17:00] | This is a bad location for– | 这个位置真不好 |
[1:17:20] | Who the hell are those guys? | 那些是什么人 |
[1:17:25] | Must have been here since before Vogelmann arrived. | 肯定是福格尔曼来之前就在这了的 |
[1:18:01] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[1:18:03] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:18:05] | The black dudes. | 那俩黑佬 |
[1:18:07] | The ones who drove Vogelmann. | 给福格尔曼开车的那俩 |
[1:18:40] | Anchovies. Crud. | 真特么倒霉 |
[1:18:46] | Any idea what’s going on here? | 他们要搞啥 你有什么想法吗 |
[1:18:48] | I dunno. These guys expect to be exposed | 不知道 这帮人有打算露脸 |
[1:18:50] | to people or a camera at some point. | 在某个有人或者有摄像头的地方 |
[1:18:53] | That’s the only way those disguises make any sense. | 这样他们的伪装才说得通 |
[1:18:57] | What kind of job? | 会是哪种活呢 |
[1:18:59] | Robbery? | 打劫吗 |
[1:19:01] | Kidnapping? | 绑架吗 |
[1:19:03] | – Murder? – One or some of those. Yeah. | -谋杀吗 -其中一种或几种 对 |
[1:19:34] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[1:19:36] | You need some assistance? | 需要帮助吗 |
[1:19:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:19:54] | Can you hold that? | 电梯可以等一下吗 |
[1:19:58] | Please hold it. Ma’am? | 麻烦按下开门 女士 |
[1:20:13] | Jeffrey? | 杰弗里 |
[1:20:20] | Jeffrey, let me in. | 杰弗里 让我进去 |
[1:20:25] | Open this. Kelly, please stop yelling. | – 开门 – 凯利 别喊 |
[1:20:28] | – I was in the bathroom. – Why put the chain on the door? | -我刚刚在厕所 -为什么要挂防盗链 |
[1:20:31] | Why aren’t you on your way to work? | 为什么你没去上班 |
[1:20:32] | You are not allowed to answer a question with a question. | 你不能用问题来回答问题 |
[1:20:35] | Don’t shout at me, okay? | 别冲我喊 好吗 |
[1:20:36] | Just… You need to go back downstairs, | 你必须掉头下楼 |
[1:20:39] | get on the bus and go to work. | 坐上公交 然后上班 |
[1:20:41] | – Open this right now. – I can’t. | -把防盗链打开 马上 -我不能开 |
[1:20:44] | What do you mean you can’t? Of course you can. | 不能开是什么意思 你当然能 |
[1:20:46] | I want to, I really, really do, but I can’t. | 我想开 我真的想 但我不能开 |
[1:20:49] | The maternity leave ended four weeks ago. | 你的产假四周前就休完了 |
[1:20:51] | You’ve used all of your vacation and every single sick day | 你已经休完了所有的假期和病假 |
[1:20:54] | staying here with Jackson. | 都用来陪杰克逊 |
[1:20:56] | He needed me. | 他需要我 |
[1:20:59] | I’m taking good care of him… | 我现在有好好照顾他 |
[1:21:02] | and I will continue to do so until you’re home from work. | 而且我会一直保持 直到你下班回来为止 |
[1:21:09] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[1:21:11] | And I love you twice as much. | 我翻倍爱你 |
[1:21:13] | You need to go to work… today. | 你今天必须去上班 |
[1:21:20] | My job is so stupid. | 我的工作蠢透了 |
[1:21:26] | I go there and I sell chunks of my life for a paycheck, so that… | 我去那用大把的人生换成工资 于是 |
[1:21:33] | rich people I’ve never even met | 那些我见都没见过的有钱人 |
[1:21:35] | can put money in places I’ve never even seen. | 可以把钱放到我见都没见过的地方 |
[1:21:40] | How am I supposed to sit at a stupid desk | 我的心肝儿在这 我怎么做得到 |
[1:21:43] | and talk about bank accounts when my baby is here? | 坐在一张可笑的桌子前聊银行账户呢 |
[1:22:05] | Jackson needs diapers, and clothes and gourmet baby food. | 杰克逊需要尿布和衣服 还有婴儿食品 |
[1:22:10] | Eventually, he’s gonna need school supplies. | 最后他还会需要学习用品 |
[1:22:13] | And if he’s anything like me and my brothers, | 还有 如果他长得像我和我的兄弟 |
[1:22:15] | he’ll need braces, too. | 他还将需要带牙套 |
[1:22:18] | Now, all these things cost money | 你看 这些全部都得花钱 |
[1:22:20] | and you make way more than I do. | 而你比我赚的多得多 |
[1:22:22] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[1:22:24] | Please get on the bus and go to work. | 拜托 搭公交去上班吧 |
[1:22:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:22:30] | I’m sorry I said I hate you. | 对不起我刚刚说我恨你 |
[1:22:32] | That’s all right. | 没事儿 |
[1:22:34] | I know what you really meant. | 我懂你真正的意思 |
[1:22:37] | Can I see him though? | 可是我能看看他吗 |
[1:22:40] | Just through the opening. | 就隔着缝 |
[1:22:42] | I promise, I’ll go if you let me see him just for a second. | 我保证 只要让我看一眼 我就走 |
[1:23:12] | – I need to touch him. – Kelly, please | -我要摸摸他 -凯利 拜托 |
[1:23:14] | I… Just for a second. I swear I’ll go. | 就一下 我发誓我就走 |
[1:23:16] | You’ve broken that swear before and recently. | 你之前和刚刚已经打破过这个誓言了 |
[1:23:19] | Do you swear on the life of our baby | 你用我们宝宝的性命起誓吗 |
[1:23:21] | that you will leave after you’ve touched him? | 发誓你摸过他之后就离开 |
[1:23:27] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:23:30] | Say it out loud for it to count, that’s how swears work. | 誓言要大声说出来才作数 |
[1:23:33] | I swear on the life of our child | 我以我们宝宝的性命起誓 |
[1:23:35] | that I will go to work after I’ve touched him. | 我摸了他之后就去上班 |
[1:23:52] | You swore on his life. | 你用他的性命发了誓的 |
[1:24:08] | I’ll see you both when I get home from work. | 你们俩 等我下班回家见 |
[1:24:29] | So cute. | 真可爱 |
[1:25:09] | – Welcome back, bonita. – Thank you. | -博妮塔 欢迎回来 -谢谢 |
[1:25:11] | Good heavens and praise be to Him. | 上帝啊 赞美主 |
[1:25:16] | Can that radiant vision of maternity | 刚刚从我们前门进来的 |
[1:25:19] | that just walked through our front doors | 母性发光体 |
[1:25:21] | possibly be our beloved Mrs. Summer? | 会不会就是我们亲爱的萨默夫人呢 |
[1:25:26] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[1:25:27] | Welcome back and congratulations | 欢迎回来 还有恭喜你 |
[1:25:29] | on bringing such a lovely boy child into this world. | 把那么可爱的男娃儿带到这个世上来 |
[1:25:33] | Thank you, Mr. Edmington. | 谢谢你 埃丁明顿先生 |
[1:25:35] | All of us in the bank have great expectations for your boy. | 我们银行所有人都对你的儿子充满期待 |
[1:25:39] | Wondrous expectations on a global scale. | 全球性规模的美妙期待 |
[1:25:41] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[1:25:44] | Well, in that case, our expectations are aligned. | 如此一来 我们的期待是一致的 |
[1:25:47] | Yeah. Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[1:25:48] | Nice to see you. You too. | – 很高兴见到你 – 我也是 |
[1:25:50] | Mrs. Summer, your absence was a weight upon us, | 萨默夫人 你不在时我们倍感压力 |
[1:25:54] | your return is a divine blessing. | 你的回归是神的祝福 |
[1:26:00] | It was just three months. | 只不过是三个月啦 |
[1:26:02] | Nevertheless, a doleful era. | 尽管如此 也是一段绝望的时期 |
[1:26:06] | You really shouldn’t look that good after having a baby. | 你状态好得真不像生过孩子的人 |
[1:26:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:11] | It’s kind of annoying how good you look. | 你光彩照人得让人受不了 |
[1:26:12] | Thank you. I made cupcakes. | – 谢谢 – 我做了纸杯蛋糕 |
[1:26:15] | Oh, double chocolate. Of course. | – 噢 双层巧克力 – 必须的 |
[1:26:24] | Oh, yeah, your husband helped me with that part. | 对了 那些是你老公帮了忙 |
[1:26:27] | A small token, a minuscule manifestation of our affections. | 小小的礼物 略表我们的喜爱 |
[1:26:31] | Mr. Edmington, everybody, really, | 埃丁明顿先生 各位 实在是 |
[1:26:33] | thank you for this, really. | 谢谢你们 真的 |
[1:26:39] | It was really hard to leave the baby, but– | 离开宝宝真的很难 但是 |
[1:26:42] | Any deliveries scheduled for today? | 今天有运钞安排吗 |
[1:26:46] | No, not that I’m aware of. | 没有 据我所知没有 |
[1:26:50] | Everyone, listen. | 所有人听着 |
[1:26:52] | Hands up, and keep them there or this man dies. | 举起手来别动 不然他死定了 |
[1:27:08] | Keep your hands raised. | 保持双手举起 |
[1:27:10] | Cooperate. | 配合 |
[1:27:12] | If you make any sudden moves, you will be executed. | 如果你有任何突然的动作 就杀了你 |
[1:27:17] | If the police show up everyone will be executed. | 如果警察出现 所有人都得死 |
[1:27:22] | Do not prioritize money over having a heartbeat. | 别把钱看得比命重要 |
[1:27:27] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:27:29] | Yes. | 明白 |
[1:27:35] | – Mr. Edmington. – Sir. | -埃丁明顿先生 -先生 |
[1:27:38] | Are there any employees in the back? | 后面有员工吗 |
[1:27:41] | If so, get them right now. | 如果有 马上让他们出来 |
[1:27:45] | You have 20 seconds. | 你有20秒钟 |
[1:27:50] | No, there is no one in the back, everyone is here in the front. | 没有 后面没人 所有人都在前厅这里 |
[1:27:54] | Are you certain of this response? | 你确定吗 |
[1:27:58] | You appear to be uncertain. | 你好像不太确定 |
[1:28:00] | No, I’m quite certain | 不 我非常确定 |
[1:28:01] | everyone is here in the front of the bank. | 所有人都在银行前厅这里了 |
[1:28:03] | We will accept this response. | 我们接受这个回答 |
[1:28:06] | If you are mistaken, your testicles will be removed… | 如果你搞错了 就摘掉你的蛋蛋 |
[1:28:10] | with this. | 用它 |
[1:28:15] | Please, let’s not talk about anything rash. | 请不要说鲁莽的话 |
[1:28:17] | Everyone is here, as I said, | 我说了 所有人都在这里了 |
[1:28:18] | – in the front of the bank– You. | – 都在银行前厅 – 你 |
[1:28:24] | You seem honest and obedient. | 你看着老实顺从 |
[1:28:26] | Handcuff every single person here, | 把这里的每个人都拷上 |
[1:28:29] | except for the manager. | 除了经理 |
[1:28:32] | Use these. | 用这些 |
[1:28:37] | Fasten their hands behind their backs. | 把他们的手绑到背后 |
[1:28:40] | Tight. | 绑紧 |
[1:28:42] | Do not say anything to anyone at any time, | 任何时候都不要跟任何人说话 |
[1:28:45] | or you will be executed. | 不然就杀了你 |
[1:29:00] | Mr. Edmington. | 埃丁明顿先生 |
[1:29:02] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:29:05] | One of us will follow you to the vaults. | 我们其中一个人会跟你去金库 |
[1:29:06] | Open them all. | 打开所有保险库 |
[1:29:08] | I will open every vault that I am capable of opening for you. | 我有权限打开的 我都给你打开 |
[1:29:12] | If our associate does not return | 三分钟内 如果我们的同伙 |
[1:29:14] | with gold bullion in three minutes or less, | 没有带着金条回来 |
[1:29:17] | we will execute this woman. | 我们将杀掉这个女人 |
[1:29:46] | Send it. | 发送啊 |
[1:30:08] | Will you make sure my baby gets this? | 你可以答应把这个给我的孩子吗 |
[1:30:13] | His name is Jackson. | 他的名字叫杰克逊 |
[1:30:21] | Must have gone this way. | 肯定走了这条路 |
[1:30:23] | Think they know we’re following? | 你觉得他们知道我们在跟踪吗 |
[1:30:25] | Thirty percent. | 有30%的可能 |
[1:30:27] | Though I’m hoping they saw us at Brownvine. | 但我希望他们在布朗瓦因有看到我们 |
[1:30:30] | You’re hoping they saw us? | 你希望他们见过我们吗 |
[1:30:31] | Yeah, if they know they’ve been spotted, maybe they’ll abort | 对 如果他们知道被发现了 或许会中止计划 |
[1:30:34] | whatever it is they got planned. | 不管他们原计划是什么 |
[1:30:37] | Glad to hear your priorities changed. | 很高兴听到你的优先次序变了 |
[1:30:41] | Well, civilians are at risk, they’re the priority. | 市民有危险 他们是摆在第一位的 |
[1:30:44] | Money or no money, badge or no badge. | 不管有钱没钱 不管有没有徽章 |
[1:30:45] | You had doubts? | 有什么疑问吗 |
[1:30:46] | Microscopic ones, if any | 一丁点儿 即使有的话 |
[1:30:48] | but… good to hear things articulated. | 但很高兴能听到你明确说出来 |
[1:30:52] | Trusted bank of North Bulwark. | North 布瓦克信任银行 |
[1:30:55] | That isn’t ambiguous. | 毫无疑问在那里 |
[1:30:57] | Is that an embrasure? | 那是个炮眼吗 |
[1:30:58] | What’s an embrasure? See that opening? | – 什么是炮眼 – 看见那个豁口了吗 |
[1:31:01] | The horizontal slit above the word security. | 安全那个词的上方有条水平的缝 |
[1:31:06] | A guy’s in there. | 里面有个家伙 |
[1:31:12] | So it’s a robbery. | 所以是抢劫 |
[1:31:14] | Yup. | 对 |
[1:31:47] | We wait until they drive off? | 我们等到他们开走吗 |
[1:31:49] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:31:52] | It’s a robbery until somebody turns it into something worse. | 这是抢劫 除非有人让事件变更糟 |
[1:32:04] | You looking to box them in? | 你准备把他们关起来吗 |
[1:32:07] | Pointlessly. | 没有意义 |
[1:32:08] | Financial district in a weekday. | 工作日的金融街 |
[1:32:10] | Shouldn’t engage them here. | 不该在这和他们交手 |
[1:32:14] | You think they’d go back to the parking garage after this? | 你觉得他们干完会回停车场吗 |
[1:32:17] | Fifty percent. | 有50%的可能 |
[1:32:24] | Fifty percent doesn’t value anything. | 50%没有任何意义 |
[1:32:26] | Any yes or no question. | 对于是或否的问题 回答了等于没回答 |
[1:32:32] | Hope this asshole doesn’t get too curious. | 希望这个笨蛋不要太好奇 |
[1:32:40] | “The bank will reopen in 15 minutes, come back then.” | 银行将在15分钟后重新开业 |
[1:32:44] | He might have said 50, but why? | 他说的可能是50,但为什么 |
[1:32:48] | Probably not. | 可能不会 |
[1:32:54] | This guy’s like a cigarette commercial. | 那家伙像个移动的香烟广告 |
[1:33:20] | They’re loading. | 他们在装车 |
[1:33:48] | Christ. | 该死 |
[1:33:54] | We could have stopped this. | 我们本可以阻止这一切的 |
[1:34:01] | Are you gonna say anything? Focus on that. | 你想说什么 盯着它 |
[1:34:07] | We let those people get killed. | 任由这些人被杀 |
[1:34:12] | You’re not gonna say anything? | 你不说些什么吗 |
[1:34:17] | You don’t have anything to say about our culpability? | 对于我们的过失你没有什么想说的吗 |
[1:34:20] | Those Italian emotions are saying plenty. | 那些意大利式表情足够说明一切 |
[1:34:22] | Go to hell, you heartless fuck. I never saw that opera. | 滚 你这无情的家伙 我从未看过那部歌剧 |
[1:34:26] | Look, by the time we knew it wasn’t a routine drug deal, | 看 当我们发现这不是普通的毒品交易时 |
[1:34:28] | it was already too late. You could have called it in. | 已经太晚了 你本可以上报的 |
[1:34:32] | When the van left the parking garage. | 当面包车离开停车场的时候 |
[1:34:34] | Put the Bulwark PD on alert. | 让布沃克警局保持警惕 |
[1:34:35] | We didn’t. | 不可能的 |
[1:34:38] | The chance of that accomplishing anything | 在16分钟之内完成一切的可能性 |
[1:34:39] | in the 16-minute interim, less than 50 percent or even 25. | 不超过50%甚至是25% |
[1:34:44] | You wanna call the Bulwark PD, the state police, the Feds, | 你想联系布沃克警局或州警或联邦调查局 |
[1:34:47] | let them handle it, go ahead. | 那就让他们来处理吧 |
[1:34:49] | But that van, and the cut-throats inside, | 但那辆面包车和里面的杀人犯 |
[1:34:52] | they’ll be vapor before any enforcement agency can respond. | 在任何执法机构有所行动的之前就会消失 |
[1:34:57] | We’re it. | 靠我们了 |
[1:35:22] | You said you weren’t gonna kill anyone | 你说过你不会杀任何人的 |
[1:35:23] | unless it was in self-defense. You gave us your word. | 除非出于自卫 你保证过的 |
[1:35:28] | Get on the interstate. | 上州际公路 |
[1:35:32] | It was excessive what happened back there. | 刚才根本没必要 |
[1:35:36] | Do you wish to expand upon your critique? | 是不是想详细说明的你的看法 |
[1:35:38] | Give us the urban point of view? | 从一个城里人的角度 |
[1:35:41] | He ain’t got nothing more to say. | 他没什么可说的了 |
[1:35:43] | Hush that flap, nigga. | 闭嘴 黑鬼 |
[1:35:45] | Keep your attention on the road. We’ll get through this. | 集中注意力开车 我们能行的 |
[1:35:51] | Muscles, | 肌肉男 |
[1:35:52] | Slim. | 瘦子 |
[1:35:54] | Yeah. | 在 |
[1:35:56] | Place your firearms inside of the glove box. | 把你的枪放在手套箱里面 |
[1:36:03] | That wasn’t a suggestion. | 这不是建议 |
[1:36:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:36:26] | Cover that weaponry with the sport section. | 用体育报纸盖住武器 |
[1:36:35] | Close the door. | 关上 |
[1:36:42] | It’s closed. | 关上了 |
[1:36:44] | We didn’t hear it click. | 没听到咔塔声 |
[1:36:46] | We want to hear it click. | 让我们听到咔嗒声 |
[1:37:00] | Do not open that glove box | 不准打开手套箱 |
[1:37:02] | unless I have given you my permission. | 除非得到我的许可 |
[1:37:06] | All right. | 好 |
[1:37:15] | You see something? | 看到什么了吗 |
[1:37:19] | Nah, nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[1:37:30] | Crud, the interstate. | 妈的 州际公路 |
[1:37:34] | Any idea where they’re gonna land? | 知道他们要去哪里吗 |
[1:37:36] | Somewhere rural, where they’re gonna exchange vehicles, | 某个乡下 他们要换车 |
[1:37:38] | but where that is… | 但具体是哪 |
[1:38:29] | Need gas pretty soon. | 很快需要加油了 |
[1:38:31] | Yeah, so do they. | 是 他们也是 |
[1:38:32] | We’ll curb when they pull in somewhere. | 他们停车我们就停车 |
[1:38:35] | The cans in the truck? | 车里有备用汽油吗 |
[1:38:37] | Is that a question you just asked me? | 你就问我这个 |
[1:38:50] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[1:38:52] | I need to pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[1:38:58] | The other quiet. | 另外一种方式让你安静 |
[1:39:08] | Say another word and you’re a pirate. | 再说一个字我就让你变成海盗 |
[1:39:18] | Cover that up. | 盖上去 |
[1:39:35] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[1:39:55] | Squirt. | 尿 |
[1:40:03] | Slim. | 瘦子 |
[1:40:06] | Yeah? | 干嘛 |
[1:40:07] | Come get rid of this lady piss. | 过来清理一下这女人的小便 |
[1:40:46] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[1:40:48] | Just do what you’re paid to do and never mind them back there. | 只用专心做你该做的 别管后面的人 |
[1:41:07] | Remember when your ma brung us out here for your birthday? | 还记得你妈妈带我们来这里为你过生日吗 |
[1:41:12] | You and me, at least ten other locals. | 你和我 还有至少十个个当地人 |
[1:41:21] | Severos was there too, | 西弗勒斯当时也在 |
[1:41:23] | even though we ain’t really want him around. | 虽然我们并不希望他跟着 |
[1:41:27] | But there was your sister’s friends | 但我猜那是你妹妹的朋友们 |
[1:41:29] | and a couple of neighbors, I think. | 还有好几个邻居 |
[1:41:36] | You wanted an ice cream cake so your ma brung it in a cooler. | 你妈把你想吃的冰淇淋蛋糕放冰桶里带着 |
[1:41:40] | What was it again? | 然后是什么来着 |
[1:41:45] | Tyrannosaurus rex. | 霸王龙雷克斯 |
[1:41:48] | That’s right. That’s right. | 没错 没错 |
[1:41:51] | I remember now. Nigga was a T-rex. | 我现在想起来了 那黑鬼是个霸王龙 |
[1:42:00] | And its fangs was made out of candy corns. | 它的尖牙是用玉米糖做的 |
[1:42:04] | The ones that was white with red on the tips | 白色的牙齿在尖端带着点红色 |
[1:42:06] | that look like blood. | 那看起来就像血一样 |
[1:42:09] | The meal he just ate, | 它刚饱餐一顿 |
[1:42:11] | Stegosaurus or whoever. | 吃了剑龙或者别的什么 |
[1:42:15] | I was really into dinosaurs back then. | 我当时真的非常喜欢恐龙 |
[1:42:17] | Yeah, you was. | 是啊 |
[1:42:18] | And you got all pissed and shit | 你后面还非常生气 |
[1:42:20] | ’cause your ma gave me the biggest piece. | 就因为你妈妈分给我一块最大的蛋糕 |
[1:42:25] | Yeah Yeah | 哈哈 是啊 |
[1:42:26] | The birthday boy gets the biggest piece. | 过生日的人才应该得到最大块的 |
[1:42:29] | And that’s in the moms’ handbook. | 这写在母亲手册里 |
[1:42:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:42:33] | But she probably knew my ma | 但她可能知道我妈 |
[1:42:34] | wasn’t taking care of me too good. | 并没把我照顾的多好 |
[1:42:40] | She knew. | 她知道 |
[1:42:44] | Always had a crush on you. | 我一直很喜欢你 |
[1:42:49] | She knew that, too. | 她也知道 |
[1:42:58] | Thanks, bro. | 兄弟 多谢 |
[1:43:01] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[1:43:04] | Together. | 一起挺过去 |
[1:43:11] | Is anybody following us? | 有人跟着我们吗 |
[1:43:14] | – Well, there’s a– No. | – 嗯 那有一个 – 没有 |
[1:43:16] | Only things behind us are a green pickup and a gray car | 后面只有一辆绿色卡车和灰色轿车 |
[1:43:18] | that got on a little while back. | 那辆灰车之前一会就一直跟着 |
[1:43:23] | Be vigilant. | 警惕一些 |
[1:43:27] | Always am. | 一直如此 |
[1:43:40] | First estimate is five people dead. | 初步预计有五个受害者 |
[1:43:43] | Two in critical, one missing. | 两人命悬一线 一人不知所踪 |
[1:43:45] | Crud. That last one’s a hostage. | 最后一人被当做人质 |
[1:43:48] | Looks like a large amount of gold bullion | 看起来一大堆黄金 |
[1:43:49] | was delivered two days ago. | 在两天前被运送出去了 |
[1:43:51] | Not a coincidence. | 这是蓄谋已久的 |
[1:43:59] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[1:44:02] | Six people got punctuation. | 六个人被盯上 |
[1:44:14] | Six human beings died. | 六个人死亡 |
[1:44:25] | I gotta know. | 我应该想想 |
[1:44:26] | In case we don’t come back, | 万一我们没回去 |
[1:44:28] | I gotta know what she would have said. | 我得想好跟她想说些什么 |
[1:44:29] | We’re coming back. | 我们会回去的 |
[1:44:32] | One hundred percent? | 百分之百确定吗 |
[1:44:37] | I’m at 80. | 百分之八十吧 |
[1:44:38] | Maybe even 85, you’re 70. | 或者百分之八十五 而你是百分之七十 |
[1:44:42] | Experience? | 从经验上给分的吗 |
[1:44:43] | Yeah, plus I’m not Italian. | 是的 尤其我还不是意大利人 |
[1:44:51] | That’s her voicemail. | 只能接通她的语音信箱 |
[1:44:56] | Hey, Denise, I… | 嗨 丹妮丝 |
[1:44:58] | I got a favor to ask you. | 我需要你帮我一个忙 |
[1:45:00] | Pretty important. | 这非常重要 |
[1:45:01] | I’m just out of town right now | 我现在正在出城的路上 |
[1:45:04] | and I need some information back at my place. | 我需要一些被放在家里的信息 |
[1:45:06] | So if you could swing by and get it, | 如果你能顺便帮我去拿一下 |
[1:45:09] | I would really, really appreciate it. | 我将不胜感激 |
[1:45:12] | It’s in the right pocket of my tan blazer, | 在我的棕褐色外套右边口袋 |
[1:45:16] | herringbone one that I wore to your sister’s the last time. | 上次我穿去你姐姐家那件人字形花纹的 |
[1:45:20] | And I know this is inconvenient, | 对你来说可能不方便 |
[1:45:22] | but it would really be helping me out. | 但它真的能让我摆脱困境 |
[1:45:27] | Call me when you get it. | 你拿到的时候打给我吧 |
[1:45:30] | That’s it, I’ll talk to you soon. | 就这样 我会再打给你的 |
[1:45:33] | Love you, bye. | 爱你 拜拜 |
[1:45:36] | Ain’t the most romantic way to propose. | 这不是最浪漫的求婚方式 |
[1:45:39] | It isn’t. | 不是的 |
[1:45:40] | Denise is smart, she’s very clear-minded. | 丹妮丝是个聪明人 她很理智 |
[1:45:43] | She’s not gonna change her answer one way or the other | 她绝对不会改变答案的 |
[1:45:45] | because of how I asked her. | 因为我这样问她 |
[1:45:46] | – I’d give you about – Don’t tell me a percentage. | -我跟你说 -啥也别说 |
[1:45:57] | Watch this up here. | 你看这里 |
[1:46:00] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[1:46:04] | Let’s grab take out when we’re done with this. | 办完事后买点吃的吧 |
[1:46:08] | I’m really in the mood for some cellophane noodles. | 我真的很想吃粉丝 |
[1:46:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:46:36] | Muscles. | 肌肉男 |
[1:46:39] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:46:40] | Is anybody following after us? | 有人跟着我们吗 |
[1:46:43] | The green pickup, the gray car? | 绿色的皮卡 还是灰色的车 |
[1:46:47] | No. Please check your mirrors. | 没有 看下你的后视镜 |
[1:46:54] | Nothing but rust and air. | 什么都没有 |
[1:46:55] | I’ll keep an eye out. | 我会留意的 |
[1:46:58] | Muscles… | 肌肉男 |
[1:47:01] | to whom are you signaling? | 你在给谁信号 |
[1:47:03] | Nobody, no one. | 没有啊 没谁 |
[1:47:06] | I just did it out of habit. | 我只是习惯这样 |
[1:47:20] | Possum. | 负鼠 |
[1:47:25] | Refrigerator, dead rat. | 冰箱 死老鼠 |
[1:47:41] | We here. | 找到了 |
[1:47:43] | We are here or we’re here. | 我们在这里还是什么 |
[1:47:47] | No, we here. | 不 我们找到了 |
[1:47:49] | You understood me, didn’t you? | 你懂的 不是吗 |
[1:47:54] | – Didn’t you? – Please face forward. | -不懂吗 -向前看 |
[1:47:58] | Figure he’s exacerbating. | 看看他紧张的 |
[1:48:37] | The garage door is still intact? | 垃圾场门还没坏吗 |
[1:48:40] | Look like. | 好像是 |
[1:48:49] | Open the right bay. | 打开右边隔间 |
[1:48:50] | Can I take my gun out the glove box in case? | 我能拿枪吗 |
[1:48:52] | You may not. | 你最好不要 |
[1:50:34] | Possum. | 负鼠 |
[1:50:37] | Refrigerator. | 冰箱 |
[1:50:40] | Dead rat. | 死老鼠 |
[1:50:56] | Give me the key. | 钥匙给我 |
[1:51:03] | Shoot him and use the spare key. | 开枪打他然后用备用钥匙 |
[1:51:06] | The spare is on the ring that I gave to Slim. | 备用钥匙在我给斯利姆的戒指上 |
[1:51:12] | Where is the key? | 钥匙在哪 |
[1:51:15] | Did you check your mother’s rectum? | 你检查过你妈妈的直肠了吗 |
[1:51:30] | Where is the key? | 钥匙在哪 |
[1:51:33] | Ask a proctologist. | 去问直肠医生吧 |
[1:51:46] | Hold tight, nigga. | 别动 黑鬼 |
[1:51:51] | Hey, get out of here. | 嘿 快离开这 |
[1:51:54] | Just leave me, man. Get out of here. | 我在这 你快走 |
[1:51:56] | Shut that flap, nigga. | 别吵 黑鬼 |
[1:51:57] | Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. Henry, stop! | 停下 亨利 停下 |
[1:52:02] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:52:04] | This whole thing was my fault. My idea. | 这整件事是我的错 我的主意 |
[1:52:09] | Get. | 走 |
[1:52:14] | Henry | 亨利 |
[1:52:17] | You get to go. | 你快走 |
[1:52:19] | Give something to my Ma. | 带些东西给我妈妈 |
[1:52:21] | I take care of her good. | 我会好好照顾她 |
[1:52:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:52:24] | Get her a nice television. One of those– | 给她买个电视 那个 |
[1:52:40] | Do you see the key? | 你看到钥匙了吗 |
[1:52:42] | He swallowed it. | 他吞下去了 |
[1:52:43] | And Slim’s still out there. | 而且斯利姆还在外面 |
[1:52:53] | Should we drive past him and come at him from behind? | 我们应该开过他 从背后接近他吗 |
[1:52:56] | No. We need to box him in right here, right now. | 不 我们就在这立刻把他解决 |
[1:53:03] | Conflict couldn’t happen in | 不会出事的 |
[1:53:04] | a better less populated place than this. | 这地没什么人 |
[1:53:20] | Looks like problems with the hired help. | 看来找的帮手出了问题 |
[1:53:33] | – So Reed’s still alive? – That front door looks armored. | -所以里德还活着 -前门好像有装甲 |
[1:53:37] | Why are they making her do that? | 为什么他们让她干这个 |
[1:53:38] | They wanna clean things up before they go? | 难道他们想在走之前打扫痕迹 |
[1:53:40] | – Seventy-five percent. – What’s the other 25? | -四分之三的几率 -还有四分之一呢 |
[1:53:43] | I’m not sure. Something weird. | 不确定 很蹊跷 |
[1:53:59] | This is excessive. | 这就过分了 |
[1:54:32] | – We got a leak. – I’m aware. | -油箱漏了 -我知道 |
[1:54:37] | Don’t get shot. | 小心枪子 |
[1:54:39] | They don’t have the right angle. | 这是死角 |
[1:54:45] | Unless they get on the ground. | 除非他们趴在地上 |
[1:54:48] | Since I’m already here, I’ll get off the first shots. | 既然我在这了 我来开第一枪 |
[1:54:50] | You learn that in the army? | 你在军队学的 |
[1:54:52] | Geometry actually. | 其实是几何学 |
[1:54:53] | Did you see what happened to that other helper? | 看到另一个帮手怎么样了吗 |
[1:54:56] | – The skinny black guy? – Him. | -那个瘦小的黑人 -对 |
[1:54:59] | No. | 没看到 |
[1:55:01] | I think he disappeared during the first barrage. | 我觉得在第一次交火的时候他就不见了 |
[1:55:04] | That’s a variable we didn’t need. | 我们不需要这个易变因素 |
[1:55:11] | Start the party. | 派对开始 |
[1:55:25] | Did you miss? | 你没打中 |
[1:55:29] | Don’t be an asshole. | 别啰嗦 |
[1:55:41] | They’re rolling bunkers on airless tires. | 这是个装着无气轮胎的移动堡垒 |
[1:55:47] | Remove the stomach, | 取下他的胃 |
[1:55:49] | so that the key doesn’t fall into his entrails. | 这样钥匙不会掉进内脏里 |
[1:55:52] | I will. | 收到 |
[1:56:09] | Think they’re cops? | 他们是警察 |
[1:56:14] | Not unless they’re crooked ones, looking for the gold. | 不 除非他们是坏警察 为了黄金而来 |
[1:56:19] | I suspect these men are Slim’s associates. | 我怀疑这些人是斯利姆的同伙 |
[1:56:24] | Just stay focused on your work. | 认真做你的事情就好 |
[1:56:26] | This duo isn’t properly armed for an engagement with us. | 这两人拿错家伙来参加我们的交战了 |
[1:56:33] | It’s the pale sac in there, the one that looks like– | 那是白色的囊 它就像是 |
[1:56:36] | I know which one it is. | 我知道哪一个是胃 |
[1:56:40] | Careful not to pop his liver. | 注意别弄破他的肝 |
[1:56:42] | That is the worst smell in the world, black guys especially. | 肝水是世上最难闻的 尤其是黑人 |
[1:57:31] | Let’s dump him and drive. | 把他扔出去然后开车 |
[1:57:40] | Shells. | 弹壳 |
[1:57:53] | Should we call this in, anonymously? | 我们要报警吗 匿名的报警 |
[1:57:56] | I’m not equipped for it. | 没这个想法 |
[1:58:07] | Things are getting weird. | 事情越来越蹊跷了 |
[1:58:12] | Get in. | 上车 |
[1:58:29] | – Protection? – A hundred percent. | -需要掩护吗 -完全需要 |
[1:58:31] | – Thanks for letting me know. – You heard me. Buckle. | -谢谢提醒 -你没听错 开枪 |
[1:59:29] | Is her home address literally in that picture? | 她家的地址就在那张照片上吗 |
[1:59:32] | Completely. And she’s younger than she looks. | 完全肯定 而且照片上看起来比她年轻 |
[1:59:37] | She probably had kids. | 她可能生过小孩 |
[1:59:47] | Do you have any loved ones at this address? | 这地方有你爱的人吗 |
[1:59:57] | That photo had some very unpleasant instructions | 那张照片会导致一些不愉快的指令 |
[2:00:00] | that will go to our associates. | 传给我们的手下 |
[2:00:03] | Unless you do exactly what we tell you to do. | 除非你完全照我们说的去做 |
[2:00:16] | The drip has become a trickle. | 汽油越滴越多 |
[2:00:19] | Yeah. I got ears. | 我自己有耳朵 |
[2:00:22] | I’m concerned. | 我很担心 |
[2:00:38] | Should we make an announcement? | 要不我们宣告一下 |
[2:00:40] | Say we’re cops? No. | 说我们是警察 别 |
[2:00:42] | That will increase the likelihood of hostage situation | 这会提高人质事件发生的可能性 |
[2:00:45] | by 60 percent. | 百分之六十的可能性 |
[2:00:50] | Shitheads! | 傻屌们 |
[2:00:51] | Listen up! | 听好了 |
[2:00:53] | This is the only deal you’re gonna get. | 这是你唯一能得到的交易 |
[2:00:56] | We’re just here for the gold. That’s it. | 我们就是为了黄金而来 没别的 |
[2:01:00] | Leave the bullion where it is and come on out. | 把金条放在原处然后出来 |
[2:01:03] | We’ll let you walk away. | 我们会放你们离开的 |
[2:01:06] | You stay in the van, we’ll kill all of you, | 呆在货车里 你们都会死 |
[2:01:09] | Vogelmann, sidekick number one, | 福格尔曼 一号朋友 |
[2:01:11] | sidekick number two, the girl, everybody. | 二号朋友 女孩 全体 |
[2:01:23] | Get the gas. | 拿汽来 |
[2:01:25] | Teargas? | 催泪毒气 |
[2:01:27] | – The gas? – Gasoline. | -还是汽油 -汽油 |
[2:01:44] | Don’t hold the meeting for me. I’ve been delayed. | 别等我开会了 我有事耽误 |
[2:01:48] | I don’t think the budget is realistic | 我觉得轮椅坡道和金属探测器 |
[2:01:50] | for wheelchair access and metal detectors | 的预算不现实 |
[2:01:52] | so we need to provide them both. | 如果让我们两个都提供的话 |
[2:01:54] | Well, let me just do this thing for Tony | 让我为托尼做完这件事 |
[2:01:56] | and then we can get into it when I get back. | 等我回去我们再深入谈论 |
[2:01:59] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢啦 再见 |
[2:02:49] | You got 45 seconds to come out. | 你们有45秒的时间出来 |
[2:03:09] | You got 15 seconds. | 15秒 |
[2:03:12] | Stop! | 不要 |
[2:03:36] | Looks female but verify. | 好像是个女人 |
[2:03:41] | She’s a she. | 是女人 |
[2:03:52] | Mrs. Reed? | 里德太太 |
[2:04:00] | What happened to Vogelmann and his sidekicks? | 福格尔曼和他的跟班怎么了 |
[2:04:09] | Can you get on the other side of this vehicle? | 你能到车的这边来吗 |
[2:04:21] | Mrs. Reed, did you hear me? | 里德太太 你听见我说话了吗 |
[2:04:25] | I’m coming. | 我在过去 |
[2:04:29] | Keep coming, Mrs. Reed. You’re doing great. | 继续 里德太太 你做的很好 |
[2:04:35] | You’re almost here. | 快到了 |
[2:04:49] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[2:05:19] | Stop. | 停 |
[2:05:21] | I don’t want to see what’s under there. | 我不想看到里面的情况 |
[2:05:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[2:05:31] | That girl was innocent. | 那个女孩是无辜的 |
[2:05:35] | Want me to drive you to the emergency room? | 需要我带你去急救室吗 |
[2:05:38] | No, it’s too much to move. | 不 太远了 |
[2:05:41] | And there’s no reason. | 而且没必要 |
[2:05:48] | Don’t have the right words for this situation. | 这种状况该说什么 |
[2:05:51] | God, I really hope that this… | 我真心希望这一 |
[2:05:56] | mistake… | 错误 |
[2:05:58] | is not what I’m remembered for. | 不是我被记住的原因 |
[2:06:01] | I’ll keep your name out of it. | 我会把你的名字剔除出去 |
[2:06:04] | – I hope you can. – I will. | -希望是 -我会的 |
[2:06:10] | Want me to get that? | 想要那个吗 |
[2:06:15] | When she called? | 她什么时候打来的 |
[2:06:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[2:06:19] | Well, I’ll type for you. | 我帮你输入 |
[2:06:22] | – Passcode is – I know, I know what it is. | -密码是 -我知道 我知道密码 |
[2:06:27] | – Let me hold it. – Yeah. | -我自己拿着 -好 |
[2:06:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[2:06:49] | It wasn’t what I wanted to hear. | 不要这么说 |
[2:06:58] | Want me to break it? | 想要我打碎它吗 |
[2:07:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[2:07:11] | Damn! | 该死 |
[2:07:17] | Good? | 可以了吗 |
[2:08:53] | I’m surrendering. Taking your deal. | 我投降 接受你的条件 |
[2:08:55] | All right. Come on out with your hands up. | 好 举着手出来 |
[2:09:01] | I need– | 我要 |
[2:09:18] | Get rid of that gas can, nigga. | 放下油桶 伙计 |
[2:09:25] | I ain’t done all this to see you burn up no money. | 我做这么多不是来看你烧钱的 |
[2:09:28] | Gold isn’t flammable. | 金不可燃 |
[2:09:30] | Yeah, I don’t want it melting. | 我不想它融化 |
[2:09:32] | And there’s cash in there too. | 何况里面还有现金 |
[2:09:40] | You wanna come over here and take care of Vogelmann yourself? | 你想过来亲自处理福格尔曼吗 |
[2:09:43] | No, nigga. No. | 不要 不 |
[2:09:45] | You the professional. | 你是专业的 |
[2:09:46] | Look at the all good work you’ve done here. | 看看你的优秀成果 |
[2:09:49] | Can execute naked women and everything. | 杀死毫无防备的女人还有其他所有事 |
[2:09:55] | Prick. | 混蛋 |
[2:10:12] | Do not prioritize money | 不要把钱 |
[2:10:15] | over having a heartbeat. | 看得比生命还重 |
[2:10:35] | The next bullet ain’t a warning. | 下一发子弹可不是警告了 |
[2:10:43] | That bulletproof vest you got there’s real nice. | 你的防弹背心质量很不错 |
[2:10:45] | Makes you look svelte. | 让你看上去很修长 |
[2:10:48] | Like when a female puts on a girdle. | 就像穿上紧身衣的女人 |
[2:10:53] | It’s much more flattering than that windbreaker | 比新闻里你踩那个墨西哥人时 |
[2:10:55] | you wore on the news when you stomped that Mexican. | 穿的防风外套好多了 |
[2:10:59] | Where did you spot me? | 你在哪发现我的 |
[2:11:01] | When you drove by the bank. | 你开车经过银行的时候 |
[2:11:03] | And twice when you was following on the parkway. | 还有两次你在公园路跟踪的时候 |
[2:11:09] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[2:11:10] | Stay right there. | 在那里别动 |
[2:11:12] | So I can thank you face to face | 好让我面对面的感谢你 |
[2:11:14] | for wiping out all these cruel-ass thugs. | 消灭所有这些残忍的混蛋 |
[2:11:18] | That’s what most cops do when they get suspended. | 大多数警察被停职时就是这样做的 |
[2:11:22] | Go rob bank robbers. | 去抢劫银行劫匪 |
[2:11:25] | Why you taking that off? | 你为什么脱了 |
[2:11:26] | I need the strap to stop the bleeding. | 我需要带子止血 |
[2:11:30] | ‘Aight. | 好吧 |
[2:11:34] | I’m gonna ask you some questions. | 我问你几个问题 |
[2:11:37] | You tell me some bullshit | 要是你敢骗我 |
[2:11:39] | and I send that video I made | 我就把你杀死那个白人女孩的视频 |
[2:11:40] | of you killing that white girl to the news. | 发给新闻 |
[2:11:48] | I got a real good angle from up there. | 我从那边拍到了很不错的角度 |
[2:11:50] | Even got you when you took off your mask. | 甚至有你拿下面具的镜头 |
[2:11:53] | – So ask. – What do the Bulwark PD know– | -问 -布瓦克警察知道什么 |
[2:12:12] | – Nigga. – Likewise. | -傻逼 -反弹 |
[2:12:19] | Let’s talk through this. | 我们来讨论一下 |
[2:12:22] | Make some words. | 你说 |
[2:12:26] | We should clean up this mess together and split the gold. | 我们应该一起收拾这个烂摊子然后平分金子 |
[2:12:31] | We can fight each other some more, | 我们可以继续斗 |
[2:12:34] | do this until we’re crippled or dead, or we can both be rich. | 斗到残废或死亡 或者我们可以一起富起来 |
[2:12:39] | I don’t see how this is a dilemma. | 我不认为这有什么难选的 |
[2:12:41] | Trusting a cop, | 相信一个警察 |
[2:12:43] | one that’s crooked as fuck, is the dilemma. | 一个他妈的不老实的警察 是很难选 |
[2:12:47] | Only thing absolutely certain about you | 你唯一可以确定的 |
[2:12:49] | is that you don’t give a shit about any oath you swear to. | 是对发过的誓言毫不在乎 |
[2:13:01] | My daughter got assaulted for the fifth time two days ago. | 我女儿两天前第五次遭到袭击 |
[2:13:05] | My wife has multiple sclerosis and can’t even walk | 我妻子患有多发性硬化 |
[2:13:08] | half the time without a cane. | 大半时间无法离开手杖走路 |
[2:13:12] | I need this. | 我需要钱 |
[2:13:19] | – Seventy-thirty. – Sixty-forty. | -七三分 -六四分 |
[2:13:24] | ‘Aight. | 好吧 |
[2:13:28] | There’s a getaway car in there? | 那里有跑路用的车吗 |
[2:13:30] | Detective is astute. | 探长果然敏锐 |
[2:13:33] | We need to tow this one to the lake. | 我们要把它拖到湖里 |
[2:13:36] | All right. | 好 |
[2:13:42] | Let’s unload the guns together and slowly | 我们同时慢慢卸下枪 |
[2:13:45] | so neither one of us is tempted. | 这样就都不会误会对方 |
[2:13:50] | All right. | 好 |
[2:13:54] | What we do with our friends? | 其他人怎么处理 |
[2:13:57] | Can’t leave them here. | 不能把他们留在这里 |
[2:14:00] | We can’t go bringing them back with us neither | 也不能带他们一起走 |
[2:14:02] | without exposing ourselves. | 否则会暴露 |
[2:14:04] | We bury them. | 埋了吧 |
[2:14:51] | I didn’t know they was gonna grab no woman. | 我不知道他们会抓女人 |
[2:14:55] | Nobody was supposed to get shot unless they pulled a gun on us. | 只要他们不反抗我们不会开枪 |
[2:14:58] | That was the deal. | 是这样定的 |
[2:14:59] | Did you believe that or did you just want to? | 你真的相信还是只是想要相信 |
[2:15:08] | Ain’t no guns in here. | 这里没有枪 |
[2:15:14] | A lot of firearms in that van. | 货车里有不少枪 |
[2:15:16] | Our word’s good. It’ll be 60/40. | 我们说好了 六四分 |
[2:15:20] | We go in the van at the same time. | 我们同时进货车 |
[2:15:22] | Whatever you want. It’s all cotton candy. | 不管你想要什么 都是虚幻的罢了 |
[2:15:26] | It’s not gonna smell great in there. | 里面可不会好闻 |
[2:15:38] | We’ll put the gold in here. | 我们把金子放这 |
[2:15:39] | Why? This wreck is dead as an insect. | 为什么 这堆残骸破的不能再破了 |
[2:15:41] | Right, but I got to sit in it and steer. | 行吧 但是要由我来驾驶 |
[2:15:43] | I don’t want you cutting me loose | 我可不想你摆脱掉我 |
[2:15:45] | and driving off with everything in your trunk. | 然后带着所有东西跑了 |
[2:15:47] | You’re so paranoid and suspicious | 你可真是多疑 |
[2:15:49] | you’re making me paranoid and suspicious. | 是你让我如此多疑 |
[2:15:50] | I’m just trying to avoid temptation. | 我只是在尽力避免诱惑 |
[2:15:53] | Detective is a priest. | 探长是个牧师啊 |
[2:16:14] | We go slow. | 我们慢点 |
[2:16:16] | It’s all cotton candy. | 全是虚幻的 |
[2:16:29] | Smells like all these dudes shitted themselves. | 闻起来像这些家伙被吓得屁滚尿流了 |
[2:16:46] | Don’t fondle any guns. | 别摸这些枪 |
[2:16:50] | On Father’s Day, | 父亲节的时候 |
[2:16:51] | does your daughter give you one salute or two? | 你女儿向你敬几个礼 |
[2:16:54] | She’s respectful. | 她对我很恭敬 |
[2:16:58] | It’s all in these duffels. | 全部在这些袋子里 |
[2:17:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[2:17:02] | Some loose bits on the concrete. | 一些掉到地上了 |
[2:17:40] | ♪ I’ll kiss you when the lights go down ♪ | 灯灭时我会吻你 |
[2:17:43] | ♪ Until the credits rolls ♪ | 直到人员表滚动 |
[2:18:08] | ♪ I wish I could do something ♪ | 我希望我可以做点什么 |
[2:18:11] | ♪ To make you feel better ♪ | 让你更好过点 |
[2:18:14] | ♪ Oh♪ | 噢 |
[2:18:17] | ♪ The doctor said that you don’t have much time ♪ | 医生说你时日无多 |
[2:18:27] | ♪ No medicine can help you recover ♪ | 没有药可以医治 |
[2:18:31] | ♪ Oh no ♪ | 噢 不 |
[2:18:37] | ♪ But I do know one thing ♪ | 但我知道一件事 |
[2:18:40] | ♪ That will help ease the pain | 可以缓解疼痛 |
[2:18:44] | ♪ That old place is still around ♪ | 那老地方还在附近 |
[2:18:48] | ♪ No we won’t choose to go ♪ | 不 我们不会走着去 |
[2:18:53] | ♪ Let me take you | 让我带你 |
[2:18:57] | ♪ To the drive-in ♪ | 去免下车电影院 |
[2:19:04] | ♪ There’s a space in the last row ♪ | 最后一排有个地方 |
[2:19:11] | ♪ I will show you ♪ | 我会带给你 |
[2:19:16] | ♪ A very fine time ♪ | 一段愉快的时光 |
[2:19:24] | ♪ I’ll kiss you when the lights go down ♪ | 灯灭时我会吻你 |
[2:19:27] | ♪ Till the credits roll ♪ | 直到人员表滚动 |
[2:19:32] | ♪ Maybe this night will last forever ♪ | 或许这一晚永远不会结束 |
[2:19:37] | ♪ Please don’t close the drive-in ♪ | 请不要关闭影院 |
[2:19:42] | ♪ Maybe this night will last forever ♪ | 或许这一晚永远不会结束 |
[2:19:46] | ♪ Please don’t close the drive-in ♪ | 请不要关闭影院 |
[2:19:55] | ♪ Please don’t close… ♪ | 请不要 |
[2:20:11] | I’ll unhook these. | 我来解下钩子 |
[2:20:13] | I’ll get the bags. | 我拿包 |
[2:20:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[2:21:42] | Don’t drive too close to that muck. | 别开的太近 |
[2:21:45] | You sure you ain’t an elementary teacher, | 你确定你以前不是和什么都懂 |
[2:21:47] | used to dealing with little kids who don’t know nothing? | 的小孩们打交道的小学教师吗 |
[2:21:50] | I believe what you meant to say was, “Who don’t know anything.” | 我觉得你想说的是 什么都不懂的小孩 |
[2:21:54] | You understood me, didn’t you? | 你明白我的意思 不是吗 |
[2:21:56] | Yeah, but you’re a lot smarter than you sound, | 是 不过你比听起来的可聪明多了 |
[2:21:59] | a whole lot smarter from what I’ve seen. | 比看起来聪明多的多 |
[2:22:01] | It’s good to be underestimated. | 被人低估有好处 |
[2:22:09] | You’re doing that in case I confuse this car with a submarine? | 你是怕我把车当成潜艇吗 |
[2:22:12] | Yup. | 没错 |
[2:22:33] | Keep calm. | 不要动 |
[2:22:36] | – What the fuck is this shit? – Just a precautionary measure. | -这是什么意思 -预防措施而已 |
[2:22:38] | I don’t intend to hurt you. Take out your cell phone. | 我不想伤害你 交出手机 |
[2:22:42] | That video is my insurance policy. | 那个视频是我的保险 |
[2:22:44] | Wrong. You can identify me if they toss you in jail. | 错 我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱 |
[2:22:47] | If we get brought to trial, I can do the same to you. | 要是一个被抓另一个跑不了 |
[2:22:50] | We keep each other quiet. That’s fair. That’s balanced. | 我们谁也不出卖谁 那很好 很公平 |
[2:22:53] | But that video opens me up to extortion from you, | 但那段视频让我不得不威胁你 |
[2:22:56] | or anyone you send it to, or for anyone that hacks | 所有接收到它的人 |
[2:22:58] | – into your hardware. – None of that’s gonna happen. | -或是所有黑进你硬盘的人 -这一切都不会发生 |
[2:23:00] | We 60/40. | 我们六四分成 |
[2:23:02] | I’m just trying to remove temptation. | 我只是想消除诱惑 |
[2:23:06] | Get that gun off my neck. | 把枪从我脖子上拿开 |
[2:23:07] | Give me your phone and give me your password. | 给我手机和密码 |
[2:23:11] | Get that fucking gun off me. | 把该死的枪拿开 |
[2:23:13] | I don’t wanna hurt you but if– | 我不想伤害你但要是 |
[2:23:20] | You fucking dumbass. | 你他妈的蠢货 |
[2:23:24] | I wasn’t gonna blackmail you. | 我从没想过敲诈你 |
[2:23:25] | My word is good. | 我说话算数 |
[2:23:27] | You should have trusted a nigga. | 你应该相信一个黑人的 |
[2:23:32] | All I ever did for this was steal some autos, | 我做的不过是偷几辆车 |
[2:23:34] | peddle some blow | 出些拳脚功夫 |
[2:23:37] | and put the fool who crippled my brother into intensive. | 把打伤我兄弟的蠢货们关起来 |
[2:23:41] | I ain’t never killed nobody. | 我从来没有杀过任何人 |
[2:23:44] | Damn. | 该死 |
[2:23:50] | Bury my friend, please. | 埋了我朋友 拜托 |
[2:23:53] | I don’t want him involved in this. | 我不想让他搅进来 |
[2:23:58] | – All right. – Thanks. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[2:24:02] | You was being true and honest when you said | 你提到关于你宝贝女儿遭到袭击 |
[2:24:04] | that shit about your baby girl getting attacked | 和你妻子的那些不幸的事 |
[2:24:07] | and your wife with her mess? | 是真的吗 |
[2:24:09] | I was being honest. | 是真的 |
[2:24:12] | All right. I’ll give them some. | 好吧 我会给她们一些 |
[2:24:14] | Forty percent. | 四成 |
[2:24:17] | They ain’t getting 40. | 四成不可能 |
[2:24:20] | But I’ll take good care of them. | 但是我会好好照顾她们 |
[2:25:00] | Sorry to put you into these, cops, | 抱歉把你们埋在这里 |
[2:25:03] | but I can’t be finicky right now. | 现在我实在没办法 |
[2:25:18] | After all this is finished, forgotten, | 等这些全部了结 被遗忘了 |
[2:25:21] | I’ll come back and bury you right. | 我会回来好好安置你的 |
[2:25:40] | 十一个月后 | |
[2:26:02] | Hey, Henry. | 嗨 亨利 |
[2:26:05] | Oh, I could have Christopher finish this in the guest room | 我可以让克里斯托弗去客房做按摩 |
[2:26:08] | – if you want. – No problem, Ma. | -要是你介意的话 -没事的 妈 |
[2:26:10] | I know you like to look at the ocean when you get massaged. | 我知道你喜欢边按摩边看海 |
[2:26:13] | Yes. | 没错 |
[2:26:15] | Oh, you had some stuff come in the mail while you were gone. | 你走了之后有邮件过来 |
[2:26:20] | I think it was your broker. | 我觉得是你的经纪人 |
[2:26:22] | Been up too many hours to look at numbers right now. | 现在没时间看了 |
[2:26:25] | Ethan’s home or at Jeremy’s? | 伊森家还是杰瑞米家 |
[2:26:27] | He’s in the game room. | 他在游戏室 |
[2:26:29] | All right. | 好 |
[2:26:32] | You want sushi for dinner? | 晚饭想吃寿司吗 |
[2:26:35] | I’ll make you something homemade if you want. | 你愿意的话我可以做些家常菜 |
[2:26:38] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[2:26:40] | I would enjoy your cooking. | 我会好好享受你的厨艺 |
[2:27:00] | Your game good? | 这个游戏怎么样 |
[2:27:04] | You done with everything? | 事情都办完了吗 |
[2:27:07] | Finally. | 终于 |
[2:27:09] | The victims of the home invasion | 室内入侵的受害者 |
[2:27:10] | that occurred in south-east Bulwark Thursday night… | 发生在周四夜里的东南布瓦克 |
[2:27:12] | Hey, sweetie. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[2:27:15] | – There’s a package downstairs. – Close the door, please. | -楼下有个包裹 -关上门 |
[2:27:17] | No suspect for this violent crime | 目前这起暴力事件 |
[2:27:19] | has been apprehended at this time. | 还没有嫌疑人被逮捕 |
[2:27:22] | The police commissioner has neither confirmed… | 警察局长也没有证实 |
[2:27:24] | I think it’s from Dad. | 我觉得是爸爸寄来的 |
[2:27:30] | What does the return address say? | 寄件地址是什么 |
[2:27:33] | It says Ridgeman and a PO Box. | 写的是里德曼和一个邮箱 |
[2:27:35] | Let me have it, please. | 给我看看 |
[2:27:43] | Oh, God. This is heavy. | 好重啊 |
[2:27:46] | – I can help you open it. – Uh, no, no. | – 我帮你打开吧 – 不用不用 |
[2:27:49] | It’s addressed to me, and I want to open it myself, in private. | 是寄给我的 我想自己打开它 一个人 |
[2:27:52] | – Mom, I wanna– Sara, please. | -妈 我想 -萨拉 拜托了 |
[2:27:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[2:28:00] | I wasn’t able to cook tonight so I ordered Chinese. | 我今晚做不了饭了所以我订了中餐 |
[2:28:03] | – Okay. – Kiss. | -好的 -亲亲 |
[2:29:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[2:29:14] | Pause this. | 暂停 |
[2:29:19] | When I was out mailing that package, | 我出去寄件的时候 |
[2:29:21] | I start thinking about that game | 开始想那个游戏 |
[2:29:24] | we was playing right before everything changed for us, | 在一切都改变之前我们玩的那个 |
[2:29:29] | the one in the jungle. | 一个丛林游戏 |
[2:29:31] | You still got it? | 你还有吗 |
[2:29:34] | Shotgun Safari? | 猎枪狩猎 |
[2:29:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[2:29:43] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[2:29:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[2:29:49] | Let’s hunt some lions. | 我们去猎些狮子 |