英文名称:Driven
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Kreitus\heryusshhsshh\hKKINGA\hZoeyJolly | 翻\h译 |
[00:56] | Yeah, I’m headed there right now. | 对 我现在正准备去那 |
[01:01] | Oh, I see. | 我明白 |
[01:02] | Bye. | 拜 |
[02:46] | So I don’t have a rescue dog. | 我家没有搜救犬 |
[02:49] | I mean, I have a dog and it came from the shelter | 我意思是 我从收容所领了一条狗回家 |
[02:51] | but I don’t call it a rescue dog. | 但是我不管它叫搜救犬 |
[02:54] | I feel like rescue is kind of a grandiose term | 我感觉搜救这个词用来形容 |
[02:57] | for going and getting something that I already wanted. | 去得到我想要的东西有点浮夸 |
[03:00] | Rescuing should involve | 真正的搜救应该包括 |
[03:02] | swinging on vines and defusing bombs. | 在藤蔓上攀爬和拆除炸弹 |
[03:07] | Okay, three, | 准备 三 |
[03:09] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[03:11] | Oh, that’s really cute. | 这张拍得真可爱 |
[03:12] | And, look, I’m happy to take another one | 我也很想再帮你们拍一张 |
[03:14] | but just so you know, the meter is running. | 可是你们明白 计价器还在走字 |
[03:17] | – Look at you! – That’s so cute. | -看你呀 -太可爱了 |
[03:19] | I look fabulous. | 我看起来美极了 |
[03:20] | Oh no. | 不 |
[03:21] | – I love it. – Delete it. | -我喜欢这张 -删了它 |
[03:23] | Your skin is perfect. | 你的皮肤简直完美 |
[03:24] | – It makes me want to kill you. – What? | -我嫉妒得要死 -为什么 |
[03:25] | No, I should’ve just warn my hair down. | 不 我应该把头发放下来的 |
[03:26] | I mean, it looks horrible. | 看起来太糟糕了 |
[03:27] | Look at my breakouts. | 你看我的痘痘 |
[03:29] | At least one of us can pull updos. | 我们至少有一个人可以把头发扎起来 |
[03:32] | Have you ever noticed that some girls | 你有没有发现有些女孩 |
[03:33] | don’t really compliment each other | 并不是真的互相恭维 |
[03:35] | unless it sounds really threatening? | 除非那话说得简直吓人 |
[03:37] | Your body is so fit, | 你身材太好了 |
[03:39] | I wish you that you would power walk right off a cliff. | 我祝你健走的时候摔下悬崖 |
[03:42] | Your smile is so beautiful | 你的笑容真美 |
[03:44] | I want to take a baseball bat to it. | 美得我想用棒球拍砸你脸上 |
[03:46] | Your hair’s so beautiful I want to rip it out | 你头发美得让我想把它们扯下来 |
[03:50] | and then it wouldn’t be your hair anymore. | 然后它们就不再是你的头发了 |
[03:53] | It would be my hair. | 会变成我的头发 |
[03:56] | No, that’s not good, that one needs work. | 不 这个还不够好 还得再改改 |
[04:04] | Sir? | 先生 |
[04:06] | Sir? | 先生 |
[04:08] | Yeah, I just wanted to know if you needed to go | 我想确认下你是要去 |
[04:10] | to Brookside Apartments or Brookwood Apartments. | 布鲁克赛德公寓还是布鲁克伍德公寓 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1288个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:244个,六级词汇:141个,GRE词汇:149个,托福词汇:184个,考研词汇:274个,专四词汇:225个,专八词汇:52个, 所有生词标注共:462个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:14] | Terry’s! | 去特里家 |
[04:14] | Take me to Terry’s. | 带我去特里家 |
[04:16] | Okay, so does Terry live at Brookwood Apart– | 好 那么特里是住在布鲁克伍德公 |
[04:19] | Terry’s! | 特里家 |
[04:22] | Terry’s, yeah. | 特里家 没错 |
[04:23] | Strip, nap. | 脱衣服 睡觉 |
[04:25] | Okay, that sounds like Brookside. | 好吧 那应该是布鲁克赛德公寓 |
[04:27] | I mean, I tell other people that he’s a rescue dog | 我告诉别人他是我的搜救犬 |
[04:31] | and I definitely use the hashtag on Instagram. | 而且我发照片墙的时候肯定会加标签 |
[04:34] | Right here, buddy! | 看好 兄弟 |
[04:35] | My lane. | 是我的道 |
[04:39] | Because, otherwise, how would people know | 因为 不然大家怎么能知道 |
[04:40] | that I was a good person? | 我是个好人呢 |
[04:42] | Well, I’m sure you son is really excited | 我保证你儿子知道你要去找他 |
[04:44] | that you’re gonna be visiting | 肯定非常激动 |
[04:45] | and you’re gonna have fun too. | 你也会玩得很开心 |
[04:47] | There’s a lot to do here, it’s a nice town. | 这里乐子不少 是个很棒的小镇 |
[04:49] | The body discovered in Philips Park | 一具在菲利普斯公园发现的尸体 |
[04:51] | has been identified as 24 year old Gabriel Payne. | 已被证实是24岁的盖伯瑞尔·佩恩 |
[04:54] | Authorities are asking for any information. | 有关部门正在征集任何相关信息 |
[04:58] | So what part of town does your son live in? | 那么你儿子住在小镇哪里呢 |
[05:01] | Honey, no! | 亲爱的 不要 |
[05:02] | Every time we go there we get terrible service | 每次我们去那里 服务都糟透了 |
[05:05] | and you expect me to talk to the manager? | 你还想让我和他们经理谈谈吗 |
[05:07] | I’m sorry, ma’am, we want to go to the Cellar. | 不好意思 女士 我们打算去地窑酒吧 |
[05:10] | Don’t talk over me! | 别为我做决定 |
[05:11] | It is my birthday and I get to choose! | 今天是我生日 我想去哪就去哪 |
[05:13] | We went out for your birthday last night. | 我们昨晚就庆祝过你生日了 |
[05:15] | That was the agreement. | 我们约定好的 |
[05:17] | What, did you make it with yourself | 有吗 你和你自己约好的吗 |
[05:18] | because I don’t remember signing anything. | 我可不记得签过什么东西 |
[05:20] | Okay. | 很好 |
[05:23] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐哦 |
[05:24] | I don’t really know how to react to people | 我不知道如何应对那种 |
[05:26] | who celebrate birthday months. | 生日要庆祝一个月的人 |
[05:29] | Like what if my birthday falls during the same month? | 要是我的生日也在同一个月呢 |
[05:31] | Do I have to cancel mine? | 难道我要取消我的生日吗 |
[05:33] | If I have a party and I invite that person, | 要是我邀请那个人来我的生日聚会 |
[05:36] | does it then become their party? | 这会变成他们的生日聚会吗 |
[05:39] | Because I’m not about sharing cake. | 我可不会和别人分享我的蛋糕 |
[05:41] | This is a nice car. | 这辆车不错啊 |
[05:43] | What kind of warranty does it have on it? | 这车买的是什么保险 |
[05:47] | Thanks, I’m actually not sure. | 谢谢 我不是很确定 |
[05:49] | It’s on loan from my sister. | 这车是向我妹妹借的 |
[05:51] | Mine, someone smashed all the windows out– | 我的车 窗户不知道被谁砸碎了 |
[05:53] | Does it get pretty good gas mileage? | 这车燃油效率高吗 |
[05:56] | Again, I’m not really sure | 再说一次 我不是很确定 |
[05:57] | because I’m just borrowing it for a while. | 因为我就是借这车开一段时间 |
[05:59] | How much was the down payment, | 如果你不介意 我想问下 |
[06:01] | if you don’t mind my asking? | 这车首付金多少钱 |
[06:03] | I can, I can text my sister. | 我 我可以发短信问我妹妹 |
[06:06] | Well, not while you’re driving, | 别在你开车的时候发 |
[06:08] | I’m scared to death back here. | 我坐后面会怕得要死 |
[06:09] | Okay, sorry, sorry. | 对 抱歉 抱歉 |
[06:11] | See, here’s the thing about women. | 这就是女人们的故事 |
[06:13] | Here’s the thing about Millennials. | 这就是千禧一代的故事 |
[06:15] | So here’s the thing about “Game of Thrones.” | 这就是《权力的游戏》的故事 |
[06:20] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[06:21] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢你哦 |
[06:22] | Thank you for riding with Ferry. | 感谢您选择乘坐”摆渡” |
[06:23] | We welcome feedback to help improve your customer experience. | 欢迎您写评价来帮助我们改善用户体验 |
[07:37] | Back. | 放后面 |
[08:03] | You doing all right tonight? | 今晚过得还好吗 |
[08:04] | Fine, thanks. | 还不错 谢谢 |
[08:06] | And where are we heading? | 我们现在往哪走呢 |
[08:08] | 22 Elmwood Drive. | 榆木大道22号 |
[08:10] | – Then I need you to– – Oh, multiple stops? | -然后 我需要你 -不止一个地方啊 |
[08:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:15] | Okay, you in town for business or pleasure? | 好的 你来镇上是公务还是消遣 |
[08:18] | Visiting old friends. | 拜访老朋友们 |
[08:20] | Oh, you’re from here originally? | 你以前住在这吗 |
[08:21] | No. | 没有 |
[08:24] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[08:25] | A bunch of night owls, I guess. | 你们是一群夜猫子吧 我猜 |
[08:29] | You guessed right. | 你猜对了 |
[08:31] | So, are we picking a few people up | 那我们还要接上别人 |
[08:33] | and then heading to one location | 然后再去什么地方吗 |
[08:35] | because I can suggest some places that stay open. | 我可以推荐一些现在还开门的店 |
[08:37] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[08:39] | Emerson. | 艾默森 |
[08:41] | Is that a first name or a last name? | 这是姓还是名 |
[08:42] | It can be both. | 都可以 |
[08:44] | What does it say on your driver’s license? | 你驾照上怎么写的 |
[08:46] | Suspended. | 被吊销了 |
[08:48] | I assume that’s a joke. | 这应该是个玩笑吧 |
[08:51] | Yes. | 当然 |
[08:52] | Sorry, it’s Emerson Graham. | 不好意思 我叫艾默森·格雷厄姆 |
[08:54] | Okay, Miss Graham, | 好的 格雷厄姆小姐 |
[08:56] | I very much appreciate your trying to help. | 我非常感谢你想帮忙 |
[08:58] | However, | 但是 |
[08:59] | I have a very specific plan and I intend to stick to it. | 我有具体计划 需要严格执行 |
[09:02] | Also, I have to keep an eye on the time. | 另外 我还要注意时间 |
[09:04] | So… | 所以 |
[09:07] | My apologies, Mister… | 非常抱歉 先生 |
[09:10] | Sorry, what was your name? | 不好意思 请问你叫什么名字 |
[09:11] | Unimportant. | 不重要 |
[09:16] | 22 Elmwood Lane. | 榆木巷22号 |
[09:21] | I can put on some music if you want. | 你想要的话我可以放点音乐 |
[09:23] | This is fine. | 现在就很好 |
[09:28] | There are actually a lot of fun places | 这里其实有很多好玩的地方 |
[09:30] | that stay open late here. | 营业到很晚 |
[09:32] | When I’m done with this, | 下班以后 |
[09:32] | I’m probably hitting up a few open mics. | 我可能会去几个脱口秀 |
[09:35] | You’re a singer? | 你是歌手吗 |
[09:37] | As a service to the general public, I’m not. | 如果你指唱给大众听的 那我不是 |
[09:40] | I do standup. | 我演单口秀 |
[09:43] | You’re a comedian? | 你是喜剧演员吗 |
[09:45] | Not judging by your reactions. | 看你的反应就知道我不是了 |
[09:48] | I imagine you’re funny in a different setting. | 我觉得换一个场合你可能会很风趣 |
[09:51] | Thanks, that’s what I put on my business cards. | 谢谢 我在名片上也是这么说的 |
[10:04] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[10:06] | So I see. | 我明白 |
[10:08] | Are you going to be visiting for a while? | 你要去里面待一会吗 |
[10:09] | Should I do a few more stops and come back | 我是应该去跑几单再回来 |
[10:12] | – or do you want me to– – Wait. | -还是你想让我在这 -等着 |
[10:13] | I’ll be out shortly. | 我很快就出来 |
[10:15] | Feel free to listen to some music. | 你可以听听歌了 |
[10:21] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢你啊 |
[10:23] | Super cool of you, guy. | 哥们你很拽啊 |
[10:59] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:01] | No, this isn’t Jim, I actually… | 不 我不是吉姆 我其实 |
[11:04] | My name’s Emerson Graham, | 我叫艾默森·格雷厄姆 |
[11:05] | I’m not with him though. | 我没有和他在一起 |
[11:07] | I found his bag outside of my apartments. | 我在我公寓外面捡到了他的包 |
[11:12] | Yeah, I would’ve called earlier | 对 我本来要早点打来的 |
[11:13] | but the phone was locked, so I… | 但是手机锁了 所以我 |
[11:18] | I hate to hear that. | 听起来太糟糕了 |
[11:20] | Yeah, I know how things get at night here. | 对 我知道这里晚上是什么样子 |
[11:24] | But I do live in a college neighborhood, | 不过我住在一所大学周边 |
[11:26] | people drop things all the time. | 人们总是各种丢东西 |
[11:29] | Listen, if he shows up in the next few minutes | 要是他待会去找你 |
[11:30] | just call this phone back, | 直接给这个手机打过来 |
[11:31] | I’ll be happy to drop it wherever you guys are. | 不管你们在哪 我都很乐意去送还你们 |
[11:34] | Otherwise, I’ll take it to the police station | 不然我就把包拿去警察局 |
[11:36] | and you can let him know. | 然后你可以告诉他 |
[11:38] | Yeah, I hope you hear something soon. | 希望你早点得到他的消息 |
[11:41] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[11:48] | Have you ever met the person who’s so up their own ass | 你有没有遇到过那种趾高气昂的 |
[11:51] | that they give you permission to do your own stuff? | 你做自己的事情还要得到他们允许的人 |
[11:54] | Like, you’ll invite them out for the weekend | 比如 你邀请他们周末出来玩 |
[11:56] | and they’ll say, eh, I don’t really feel like it | 他们就说 我不是很想去诶 |
[11:59] | but you can go. | 你想去你就去呗 |
[12:00] | Well thank you so much for giving me the go ahead. | 真是谢谢你允许我出去啊 |
[12:03] | You know, I was just gonna sit on my hands… | 我本来打算置之不理 |
[12:07] | Done. | 结束了 |
[12:08] | On to the next address. | 去下一个地方 |
[12:10] | Great. | 好的 |
[12:31] | You can turn that back down now. | 你现在可以把音乐关了 |
[12:36] | How many more stops did you say? | 你说你还要去几个地方来着 |
[12:44] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[12:45] | It’s an essential oil mix for calming, tranquil thoughts. | 是我用来平定 镇静思绪的一种精油 |
[12:49] | Nice, huh? | 很棒 对吧 |
[12:51] | It’s really strong for use inside a vehicle. | 这东西在车里用味道太重了 |
[13:02] | This one might take a little longer. | 这个地方我可能会待久一点 |
[13:04] | You’re fine waiting? | 你等着没问题吧 |
[13:06] | I can. | 我可以 |
[13:07] | If you’re gonna be visiting for a while, | 如果你要在里面多待一会的话 |
[13:09] | you’re free to flag down– | 你其实可以再叫一辆 |
[13:10] | It would be better if you stayed nearby. | 你待在附近会更好 |
[13:13] | Okay, well just so you know, | 好吧 不过要和你说一声 |
[13:14] | there is an additional fee on any waits over– | 等候时间需要另收费 |
[13:16] | The fee isn’t an issue. | 钱不是问题 |
[13:18] | In fact, I’m willing to add a generous tip on completion. | 事实上我愿意之后给你一大笔小费 |
[13:22] | Willing, wow. | 大气 |
[13:25] | Well, I guess it is necessary. | 我认为这理所应当 |
[13:27] | Just depends on how much you like getting money. | 就看你想不想赚钱了 |
[13:51] | Hey, what’s up, Grace? | 怎么了格蕾丝 |
[13:55] | Yeah, I’m on a job right now, actually. | 其实我现在还在出车 |
[13:58] | No, I can grab some on the way home. | 没事 我可以回家路上买一些 |
[14:01] | In good news, | 告诉你个好消息 |
[14:02] | we might not have to wait until the last minute | 这个月我们可能不必等到月底 |
[14:03] | to pay the utility bill this month. | 再缴水电费了 |
[14:06] | No, not a good night, exactly. | 说不上一个美好的夜晚 |
[14:08] | The guy’s kind of an ass but a profitable one. | 我拉这客人挺混蛋的 不过能赚上一笔 |
[14:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:14] | Yep, I’m writing it down now. | 我记下来了 |
[14:16] | Bye. | 拜 |
[14:19] | We need to go! | 我们得走了 |
[14:22] | – That didn’t take very long. – No, it didn’t. | -比我想象中要快啊 -的确很快 |
[14:25] | On to the next spot, please. | 快点去下一个地方 |
[14:27] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[14:28] | Listen, I’m sorry if earlier I was being– | 我很抱歉我之前对你 |
[14:30] | It’s fine! | 少废话 |
[14:48] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:51] | What’re you doing? | 干什么呢还不走 |
[14:52] | Listen, I hate to bail on this ride | 听我说 我不想半途而废 |
[14:54] | but I’ve just had an emergency come up. | 但是我有点急事 |
[14:57] | I need to make a phone call real quick. | 我需要尽快打一个电话 |
[14:58] | Is it okay if I drop you off some– | 我可以在哪把你先放下吗 |
[14:59] | I don’t care where you drop me, just start driving. | 我不管你在哪停车 现在马上开车 |
[15:03] | Sure, the thing is | 好吧 问题是 |
[15:04] | Now! | 开车 |
[15:07] | Please. | 拜托 |
[15:40] | I’ve got an address for you to put in the phone, | 我需要你在手机上查一个位置 |
[15:41] | if you don’t mind. | 你不介意吧 |
[15:44] | Really need to make this phone call, guy. | 大哥 我真得打个电话 |
[15:46] | And I really don’t need to be stranded out here. | 我也是真不想待在这 |
[15:49] | Well, I know the city pretty well, | 好吧 这里路我很熟 |
[15:51] | so I can probably find the place | 所以我可能不需要查手机 |
[15:52] | without putting the address in my phone. | 就能找到你要去的地方 |
[16:01] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[16:02] | If you don’t need to put it in your phone | 如果你不需要查就不要用手机 |
[16:03] | then get me to 34 Maplewood. | 那就送我去枫林路34号 |
[16:07] | You need to get out of my car. | 你得下车了 |
[16:08] | 34 Maplewood! | 去枫林路34号 |
[16:10] | I said I’m in a hurry! | 我说了我赶时间 |
[16:12] | You can say whatever you want to | 你说什么都行 |
[16:13] | but you are not saying it in my car anymore. | 但你无论如何不能再坐我车上了 |
[16:26] | What the hell? | 你他妈搞什么 |
[16:31] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[16:36] | I need you to drive! | 我叫你开车 |
[16:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:44] | 34. | 34号 |
[16:45] | – Maplewood. – Maple. | -枫林路 -枫林 |
[16:48] | Lane or street? | 是小巷还是大道 |
[16:52] | It’s street. | 大道 |
[16:58] | Please don’t hurt me. | 求求你别伤害我 |
[17:00] | I’m not going to. | 我没打算这么做 |
[17:02] | Please don’t hurt anybody. | 求你别伤害任何人 |
[17:03] | I’m not, really. | 我没有 真的 |
[17:05] | I can take you to the airport right now. | 我可以现在送你去机场 |
[17:07] | You can leave town and I will never tell anyone about this. | 你可以离开这里 我不会跟任何人说的 |
[17:10] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[17:11] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[17:13] | Please, I don’t wanna be a part of this. | 求求你 我不想卷进来 |
[17:14] | Can you just let me drop you off somewhere? | 求你让我在哪把你放下吧 |
[17:19] | Let me explain. | 你听我说 |
[17:23] | Don’t stop! | 别停车 |
[17:24] | I have to. | 我必须停车 |
[17:25] | I have a knife. | 我拿着刀呢 |
[17:27] | Well if I don’t, they’re just gonna call for backup. | 如果我不停车 他们会叫支援的 |
[17:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:31] | Just… | 那就 |
[17:34] | Act natural. | 表现得自然点 |
[17:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:39] | Nobody gets hurt. | 大家都平安 |
[17:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:45] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[18:07] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[18:09] | You were doing a lot of weaving back there. | 你刚才为什么开车晃来晃去的 |
[18:11] | Officer, I need your help, this man is dangerous! | 警官 帮帮我 这个男人很危险 |
[18:14] | What’re you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[18:15] | He has a weapon, I think he hurt someone back there! | 他有武器 我认为他刚才伤人了 |
[18:17] | – No. – Sir, step out of the vehicle | -不 -先生 请马上下车 |
[18:19] | with your hands where I can see them! | 双手放在我能看到的地方 |
[18:21] | I can explain. | 听我解释 |
[18:31] | Oh | 卧 |
[18:32] | no. | 槽 |
[18:39] | Go! | 快走 |
[18:40] | Drive! | 开车 |
[18:52] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:53] | I’m getting my phone. | 我在找手机 |
[18:54] | We need to call help for that guy. | 我们得找人来救他 |
[18:56] | We are not gonna be able to help that guy. | 我们救不了他 |
[18:57] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[18:58] | I do, sorry. | 不好意思 我还真知道 |
[19:01] | What was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[19:01] | That really wasn’t supposed to happen. | 这本不应该发生的 |
[19:03] | I messed up at the last stop. | 我在上一站搞砸了 |
[19:05] | That doesn’t tell me what it was. | 你还是没说这是怎么回事 |
[19:08] | It was a demon. | 那是个恶魔 |
[19:10] | No. | 扯淡 |
[19:10] | Yeah, no. | 是挺扯淡的 |
[19:11] | For the lack of a better term. | 我找不到别的词来形容 |
[19:12] | And now I lost my talisman | 现在好了 护身符也没了 |
[19:14] | and I’m just really playing everything by ear here. | 只能随机应变了 |
[19:16] | No. | 太扯了 |
[19:17] | See, what I need you to do now | 听着 我现在需要你做的是 |
[19:18] | is you gotta take me to the cemetery. | 赶紧送我去墓地 |
[19:20] | I gotta get a sample of the soil. | 我需要取坟头之土 |
[19:22] | Then I need silver, any kind of silver. | 辅以银器降魔 任何银器都行 |
[19:24] | Silver plating, anything that will work. | 镀银的也行 能用就行 |
[19:26] | Why are you stopping? | 你怎么停车了 |
[19:29] | Get out of the car. | 滚下车 |
[19:32] | Didn’t want to do this, I got a knife. | 我不想这么做的 我可是有刀的 |
[19:34] | Now! | 现在滚 |
[19:36] | Listen, | 听着 |
[19:38] | I need your help, okay? | 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:40] | We can defeat this together. | 我们可以一起战胜它 |
[19:41] | But I got a limited amount of time here, okay? | 但是我时间有限 |
[19:43] | Because they know I’m here now, they can track me. | 它们知道我在这 它们能追踪到我 |
[19:46] | There isn’t a we. | 这没有我们 |
[19:47] | You wouldn’t even give me your name earlier. | 你之前连名字都不告诉我 |
[19:49] | This isn’t a team effort. | 我和你才不是一伙的 |
[19:51] | Roger, I’m Roger. | 罗杰 我叫罗杰 |
[19:53] | You’re a dick and I should’ve thrown you out of my car | 你叫混蛋 我早就应该在你指手画脚 |
[19:56] | as soon as you got rude about the radio. | 我放音乐的时候就把你扔出去 |
[19:58] | But you didn’t. | 但是你没有 |
[19:59] | What? | 什么 |
[20:00] | You didn’t bail on me | 你没有抛下我 |
[20:02] | because there’s something inside of you | 因为你的内心有一股力量 |
[20:03] | that is called to help me. | 它指引着你来帮我 |
[20:05] | You sensed a need to serve a greater good | 你感受到要为伟大的事业献身 |
[20:07] | and you answered it. | 并且你回应了 |
[20:08] | No, I wanted to make a big enough tip | 扯淡 我只是因为想赚一大笔小费 |
[20:10] | that my roommate and I could afford plumbing | 好让我和我室友交得起水费 |
[20:12] | that doesn’t necessitate the use of a turd spoon. | 而不必用便勺清理马桶 |
[20:15] | I don’t care about you and I definitely didn’t sign up | 我才不关心你的死活 我也绝不受雇 |
[20:18] | to watch someone die. | 去看人死 |
[20:19] | Get out of my car! | 从我车上滚下去 |
[20:21] | There are things like that out there, more things, | 外面还有很多这种东西 很多很多 |
[20:24] | and they can catch me. | 它们能够抓到我 |
[20:27] | Please. | 求你了 |
[20:45] | Oh, my bag. | 我的包忘了 |
[20:48] | My bag! | 我的包 |
[20:49] | You got my bag! | 你把我包拿走了 |
[20:52] | Hold up! | 停车 |
[20:55] | Shit. | 该死 |
[21:06] | Are you letting me get my supplies? | 你能带我去找装备吗 |
[21:10] | Get in. | 上来吧 |
[21:22] | You have made the right choice. | 你做了正确的选择 |
[21:24] | People are going to remember your name | 你会因今晚的壮举 |
[21:26] | for the heroics you do tonight. | 而被世人铭记 |
[21:28] | I wanna play my radio if I want to | 收音机我想听就听 |
[21:31] | and you’re still giving me a big tip. | 并且你仍然要给我一大笔小费 |
[21:33] | Well, if we live through this, | 好吧 如果我们活下来了 |
[21:35] | you won’t care about any of those things anymore. | 你会觉得那些都不重要了 |
[21:38] | Yes I will. | 不 很重要 |
[21:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:41] | Will you give me my phone? | 能把手机递给我吗 |
[21:47] | You have a lot of “Word War” notifications. | 你有很多”单词大战”的通知 |
[21:50] | Well, I know a lot of words. | 我认识很多单词 |
[21:52] | I don’t think I have that many friends. | 我可没有这么多单词朋友 |
[21:55] | No kidding. | 开玩笑 |
[22:01] | What is a turd spoon? | 什么是便勺 |
[22:04] | It’s exactly what it sounds like. | 就像你想的那样 |
[22:06] | I have no idea what it sounds like. | 我对这东西没想法 |
[22:12] | Did that officer die back there? | 刚才那个警察死了吗 |
[22:14] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[22:15] | Oh, thank | 谢天 |
[22:16] | I think he’s probably getting possessed as we speak. | 我觉得他这会应该已经被附身了 |
[22:18] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[22:24] | That is very strong. | 这味真冲 |
[22:25] | Well, it’s lavender. | 这是薰衣草香味 |
[22:26] | It’s good for lengthening the brainwaves | 有助于延长脑电波 |
[22:28] | and calming me down. | 让我放松下来 |
[22:31] | We have so much to do | 如果我们今晚想成功 |
[22:32] | if we’re gonna pull this off tonight. | 还有很多事要做 |
[22:35] | – That – What is that? | -这 -这又是什么 |
[22:37] | It’s mint, it’s good for energy. | 薄荷香水 提神醒脑 |
[22:38] | It smells like Satan’s anus. | 闻起来就像恶魔的屎 |
[22:40] | Significantly worse than the first one. | 比第一个还要恶心一万倍 |
[22:42] | Well, then pick a favorite. | 那你挑一个你喜欢的 |
[22:44] | I’ve got mint, I’ve got lavender, | 薄荷的 薰衣草的 |
[22:46] | I’ve got rosemary, I’ve got sandalwood, cedarwood, | 迷迭香 檀香 雪松 |
[22:50] | thyme and eucalyptus. | 百里香还有桉木你要哪个 |
[22:53] | But, you know, even if I poured it directly into the upholstery, | 但就算我把这些直接倒在靠垫里 |
[22:56] | that still wouldn’t be as heinous as not telling me | 都比不上你瞒着我拖我去抓恶魔 |
[22:58] | that I was tagging along for a demon hunt. | 这件事情更令人发指 |
[23:00] | So just chill about the oils, okay? | 所以别再抱怨我的香水了 |
[23:03] | What are you, my ex? | 你当你是谁啊 我前任吗 |
[23:17] | Are you hungry by any chance? | 你饿了吗 |
[23:18] | You know, maybe if we’re fortifying ourselves, | 要知道 如果真是武装自己 |
[23:20] | we should be eating something, not just smelling it. | 最好吃点东西 而不仅仅是闻点香水 |
[23:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:30] | What are they? | 它们是什么 |
[23:31] | You said for lack of a better word. | 你说如果没有更好的词来形容 |
[23:33] | If they aren’t demons, then what are they? | 如果它们不是恶魔 那它们到底是什么 |
[23:36] | I don’t think there’s a word for what they are. | 我想不到任何一个词能代表它们为何物 |
[23:38] | They’re | 它们是 |
[23:40] | evil spirits, | 邪恶的灵体 |
[23:42] | dark entities from another plane. | 来自其他维度的黑暗物质 |
[23:45] | What do they do? | 那它们干什么来了 |
[23:47] | They take over the body of a host. | 它们会占据宿主的身体 |
[23:49] | And what, feed on the flesh of the living, kill people? | 然后呢 以血肉为食还是要杀人取乐吗 |
[23:53] | No. | 不 |
[23:54] | They spread to score at a much smaller level. | 它们分散开来 先进行低等级攻击 |
[23:57] | Eventually, housing one of them will kill the host | 最终 当被其中之一入侵时 |
[24:00] | sooner rather than later, | 宿主迟早会被杀死 |
[24:01] | but the main part is loss of agency. | 不过主要问题还是丧失对自身的控制 |
[24:05] | Imagine being a passenger in your own body | 想象你是身体的客人而它是主人 |
[24:08] | but tonight, tonight, I can get rid of them for good! | 但今晚 今晚我就可以永远摆脱它们 |
[24:15] | How do you know so much about this? | 你为什么知道这么多 |
[24:19] | It is my curse. | 这是我的诅咒 |
[24:22] | It is my family’s fault. | 也是源自我家族的错误 |
[24:24] | There is a window between their world and ours. | 它们和我们的世界通过一个窗口相连 |
[24:28] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[24:30] | You probably wonder why I’m traveling alone. | 你可能会奇怪为何我会一个人 |
[24:33] | Why I have no companion. | 没有同伴 |
[24:36] | No, I feel pretty rock solid on that. | 不 我完全十分非常一点都不奇怪 |
[24:38] | It is because those entities roam freely | 因为只要我家族的血脉继续存在 |
[24:40] | as long as my family still lives. | 那些东西就可以在这个世界随意游荡 |
[24:43] | Every time someone is born into my family, | 每当有新生命在我的家族中诞生 |
[24:45] | another batch of those things | 就会有一堆那些鬼东西 |
[24:47] | is given free reign in our world. | 被释放到我们这边来作威作福 |
[24:49] | I can not take a wife or have a child | 我无法娶妻生子 |
[24:52] | until I take care of this, once and for all. | 直到我把它们一次性地全部驱逐 |
[24:59] | Can I crack the window just an inch? | 我能开下窗吗 就一下下 |
[25:13] | Do you wanna pay with cash or card? | 你想现金支付还是刷卡 |
[25:16] | I thought you paid for your own gas in this service. | 我以为你们都是自费加油 |
[25:18] | In the driving service that I work for, yes. | 一般情况下来说 是的 |
[25:20] | In the service of demon hunting, | 提供猎魔服务的情况下 |
[25:22] | we’re figuring it out as we go. | 我得发表保留声明 |
[25:24] | I’m assuming money is not an issue? | 而且钱对你来说不算什么吧 |
[25:26] | I have money. | 我有钱 |
[25:27] | It’s part of the deal. | 这是协议的一部分 |
[25:28] | The deal? | 什么协议 |
[25:30] | My great, great grandfather summoned an entity | 我的曾曾祖父曾召唤某个物质到这个世界 |
[25:32] | in exchange passage to this world for power and wealth. | 所得到的报酬就是权力与财富 |
[25:37] | The generations that followed enjoyed the benefits | 之后几代人享受着这些好处 |
[25:38] | while ignoring the havoc | 却忽视了这些东西 |
[25:41] | that those things wreaked in our world. | 给我们的世界造成的破坏 |
[25:43] | Well then you should definitely pay for gas. | 那油钱你付定了 |
[25:46] | Divest yourself of any money | 强迫你散尽 |
[25:48] | that you got through evil means. | 不义之财 |
[25:51] | I feel like you just want me to buy the gas. | 我以为你只是想让我付油钱 |
[25:53] | You’re also buying snacks. | 我还要零食 |
[25:56] | That’s fine. | 好吧 |
[26:06] | All right, help me out. | 不如跟我说一说 |
[26:07] | How did you great, great grandfather summon a demon | 你的曾曾祖父怎么召唤的恶魔 |
[26:10] | and why is tonight the night to end it all? | 还有今晚为什么会是结束一切的夜晚 |
[26:14] | It all started with a book | 一切都得从一本 |
[26:15] | that’s been in my family for generations. | 我们家族代代相传的书说起 |
[26:21] | My great, great grandfather… | 我的曾曾祖父 |
[27:01] | Hey, officer? | 长官 |
[27:03] | Are you… | 你还 |
[27:05] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[27:07] | Never been better. | 不能再好了 |
[27:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:21] | So that applied in a limited amount of time | 如果我能在一定的时间内做完这些 |
[27:25] | will close it up forever. | 就可以把窗户永远钉死了 |
[27:27] | Okay, I guess that makes sense | 好的 听起来还蛮有道理的 |
[27:29] | but what if somebody else opens it? | 但如果又有人把它打开了怎么办 |
[27:30] | I’m not even entertaining that possibility. | 斩草当要除根 |
[27:33] | I’m burning that book when you and I are done. | 在一切结束之后我会把那本书烧了 |
[27:35] | So this curse dies with your family | 既然这个诅咒和你的家族共存 |
[27:37] | and you don’t have any kids, right? | 而你又没有孩子 对吧 |
[27:40] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[27:40] | Well, | 既然这样 |
[27:42] | not to be insensitive but if you die, | 不是我蛇蝎心肠 但是如果你死了 |
[27:44] | this all goes away, yeah? | 这一切也就结束了 没错吧 |
[27:48] | Try harder. | 你敢再狠一点 |
[27:49] | No, I’m not saying to off yourself or anything. | 别误会 我不是让你自我了断还是什么 |
[27:51] | It’s just, if something went wrong | 就是 如果事情不妙 |
[27:54] | and you ended up getting killed, | 导致你不幸身亡 |
[27:55] | it wouldn’t be a complete waste. | 你也不算白白牺牲 |
[28:00] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[28:01] | But my grandfather was a very wealthy man. | 但我的祖父相当有钱 |
[28:04] | Yeah? | 所以 |
[28:05] | He traveled a lot. | 他去过很多地方 |
[28:07] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[28:08] | Now my father, my aunt, my uncle, | 明面上他的合法继承人只有 |
[28:10] | they’re his only legal heirs but | 我爸我姑和我叔 但是 |
[28:13] | word has it he got around a lot. | 传言说他流落在外的继承人很多 |
[28:17] | So, him being quite promiscuous, | 总而言之 他私生活挺混乱的 |
[28:20] | and the possibility of any of those kids | 而他后代中的任何一个人 |
[28:22] | inheriting that particular trait, | 都有可能继承到这个特质 |
[28:24] | there’s no guarantee that the family ends with me. | 所以我不能保证我家就我这一根独苗 |
[28:29] | So what can I do to help? | 那我能帮到你什么 |
[28:32] | Obviously if there’s demons, | 在我们这里 如果出现恶魔 |
[28:33] | for lack of a better word, in my town, | 如果没有更好的词 |
[28:36] | I wanna help you get rid of them. | 我当然想要帮你甩掉它们 |
[28:37] | Okay, I need the blood of a host. | 我需要宿主的血液 |
[28:40] | I’ve already got that. | 这我已经有了 |
[28:41] | Then I need the branches from very specific trees. | 然后是一些特殊树种的树枝 |
[28:43] | Oh, how do we keep from getting waylaid | 那怎么能保证我们 |
[28:46] | by another one of those things? | 不会被它们在路上拦住呢 |
[28:47] | That’s a good question. | 好问题 |
[28:48] | Okay, keep your eyes peeled for people of authority, | 多注意观察路上的当局人士 |
[28:51] | people with power. | 那些有权力的人 |
[28:52] | If you know what to look for, | 只要你知道你要找的人会在哪 |
[28:54] | they won’t be able to take us by surprise. | 你就不会被它们吓到了 |
[29:00] | Help! | 救命 |
[29:01] | I don’t know how yet! | 你还没教过我怎么救 |
[29:05] | Can’t that wait? | 还在等什么 |
[29:06] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[29:15] | Give me some silver! | 给我个银具 |
[29:21] | Here! | 给 |
[29:23] | It’s not the turd spoon, you jackwagon! | 这不是那个便勺 你个蠢货 |
[29:33] | Should we take him with us? | 我们要带上他吗 |
[29:35] | Yeah, kidnapping a policeman is a great way | 好啊 绑架警察真是一个 |
[29:37] | to keep a low profile! | 掩人耳目的好办法 |
[29:40] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[29:41] | Hey, what the hell did you guys do? | 你们这些人都做了什么 |
[29:43] | Help! | 救命 |
[29:44] | I’m calling the cops! | 我报警了 |
[29:58] | You said kidnapping, so he’s alive? | 你刚刚说绑架 所以他还活着吗 |
[30:00] | What? | 什么 |
[30:01] | You said kidnapping, not murder. | 你说的是绑架 不是谋杀 |
[30:02] | Does that mean that officer’s still alive? | 是说那个警察还活着吗 |
[30:04] | Yes, he’s alive. | 没错 他还活着 |
[30:05] | A little worse for the wear but he’s alive. | 被附身会有些伤害 不过他还活着 |
[30:08] | So what happened to that thing? | 他身上的”东西”怎么样了 |
[30:10] | He probably fled back to his original host. | 他可能逃回原宿主那了 |
[30:14] | So when you kill these things, | 当你杀掉这些东西的时候 |
[30:15] | the people that they were in, they’re okay? | 被它们附身的人会怎样 |
[30:18] | More or less. | 说不好 |
[30:19] | Well what does that mean? | 那又是什么意思 |
[30:20] | If they fight me, I’m gonna fight back. | 如果它们打了我 我肯定要打回去 |
[30:22] | I think you would understand that. | 你应该能理解了吧 |
[30:25] | Have you ever killed someone | 你在驱魔的过程中 |
[30:26] | trying to get a demon out of them? | 杀过人吗 |
[30:28] | Tonight, no. | 今晚没有 |
[30:30] | Why here? | 为什么是这里 |
[30:34] | The gateway exists on | 入口存在于 |
[30:35] | hollow ground in the grove of the five trees. | 五树交汇之林的坑地之上 |
[30:39] | Back when my great great grandfather lived here, | 在我曾曾祖父住在这里的时候 |
[30:41] | that was a cemetery that was deep in the woods. | 在树林深处有一片墓地 |
[30:43] | Now I figured after all this time the gate would be closed | 我原以为这么多年后门可能关上了 |
[30:46] | or I would have to find it somewhere else. | 或是转移到其他地方去了 |
[30:48] | But it turns out that the cemetery has expanded | 但事实是墓地被扩建了 |
[30:51] | and is now enclosed by these five streets. | 现在它被这五条街围着 |
[30:53] | Elmwood, Maplewood, Cedar, | 榆木 枫林 雪松 |
[30:55] | Oak and Pine, the streets. | 橡树 松木 都是街名 |
[30:56] | Bingo, it fits. | 答对了 完全匹配 |
[30:58] | Should’ve worked perfectly. | 本来可以完美收工 |
[31:00] | Should have? | 本来可以 |
[31:01] | Can you not still pull this off? | 你现在不能解决吗 |
[31:02] | There’s no more surprise attack. | 没有暗度陈仓的机会了 |
[31:03] | They know I’m here, they’re on to me. | 它们知道我在这 都奔着我来了 |
[31:06] | I mean, listen, yes, we could very well still pull this off | 听着 我们当然还可以解决这一切 |
[31:09] | but we’d be insane to think those entities | 但妄想那些东西不会来阻止我们 |
[31:10] | aren’t gonna try to stop us. | 可真太疯狂了 |
[31:11] | They’re not gonna wanna go back down there | 它们不会乖乖回到地底下 |
[31:13] | and have us close it behind them. | 让我们把门锁死 |
[31:15] | We got over on this guy fairly easily | 刚刚那个老兄这么容易趴下 |
[31:17] | because he’s not used to his new body yet. | 是因为它还没适应新身体 |
[31:19] | And, thankfully, that officer lost his gun | 更万幸的是 那个警官在争斗中 |
[31:22] | somewhere in the struggle. | 丢了他的枪 |
[31:23] | What we need is the hero. | 我们需要的是英雄 |
[31:28] | Are you not a hero? | 你不是个英雄吗 |
[31:29] | Thank you but no. | 谢谢但我不是 |
[31:31] | I was going to summon a hero. | 我当时正准备召唤一个英雄 |
[31:33] | Boy, your family, they just look at a problem | 天 你们一家子在发现问题之后 |
[31:35] | and immediately leap to summoning something. | 会立即联想到召唤些什么 |
[31:38] | It’s part of the ancient text. | 这是古老文书的一部分 |
[31:40] | From the mists of time emerges a hero | 诞生于时间迷雾之英雄 |
[31:43] | to subdue the entities. | 将驱逐遗留现世之邪恶 |
[31:46] | My theory was | 我的理解是 |
[31:47] | it was a spirit that was stronger than they were | 比它们更强大的灵体 |
[31:49] | that could hold them at bay. | 可以抑制住那些存在 |
[31:50] | Possibly, it’s another human who’s well versed in magic | 可能是个精通魔法的人类 |
[31:53] | and can vanquish them. | 去击败它们 |
[31:56] | So why don’t we? | 那我们怎么不去 |
[31:57] | Why don’t we what? | 不去干什么 |
[31:58] | Summon him, or her. | 召唤他 或者她 |
[32:01] | I told you, I lost my talisman. | 我说了 我的护身符丢了 |
[32:04] | I needed blood of a host, grave dust | 我需要宿主的血 墓土 |
[32:06] | and a very specific talisman for that task. | 和我独一无二的护身符 |
[32:12] | So we go get it. | 那我们去拿回来 |
[32:13] | The talisman? | 那个护身符吗 |
[32:15] | Yes, you dropped it at the second house, right? | 对 你是在第二个房子里丢的吧 |
[32:17] | Yes I did, I dropped it at the second house. | 没错 是在那里丢的 |
[32:19] | I lost it. | 我弄丢了 |
[32:20] | So let’s go back for it. | 那我们去找回来啊 |
[32:22] | But the demon. | 但是那个恶魔 |
[32:23] | For lack of a better term. | 如果没有更好的词 |
[32:25] | It’s either looking for its old body | 它要么正在找它的原宿主 |
[32:27] | or if it’s already there, | 要么如果它就在那 |
[32:28] | she’s on the side of the road, not at the house. | 她也会在路边上而不是房子里 |
[32:31] | That’s true. | 你说得对 |
[32:32] | That’s very, very true. | 你说得很对 |
[32:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:36] | There’s one thing though. | 但还有件事 |
[32:38] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[32:40] | What is a turd spoon? | 便勺是什么 |
[32:41] | It’s not important. | 那不重要了 |
[32:43] | We do not need to have another miscommunication | 我们不能再像之前一样 |
[32:45] | like we had back there! | 误解对方了 |
[32:47] | I need to know. | 所以我必须得知道 |
[32:47] | Dude, assume that I don’t keep the turd spoon in my car. | 老兄 我不会在车里放便勺 |
[32:51] | I was just… | 我只是 |
[32:52] | Very distracting to have that in the back of my brain. | 控制不住自己不去想它 |
[32:55] | You know, if you’re rich enough to have a family curse, | 如果你因富裕而受到家族诅咒 |
[32:58] | then you’re rich enough for me to be kind of embarrassed | 那你的富裕真让我难以开口 |
[33:00] | about explaining the finer points of being a little poor. | 解释贫穷的微妙之处 |
[33:03] | More embarrassing than having a great, great grandfather | 难道会比曾曾祖父召唤恶魔 |
[33:05] | summon demons in exchange for wealth? | 以换取财富更丢人吗 |
[33:07] | Or a grandfather who’s a pretty epic slut? | 比有一个史无绝类的浪荡祖父更丢人吗 |
[33:15] | My roommate, Grace, and I live in a really old apartment. | 我室友格蕾丝和我住在一间老旧公寓里 |
[33:19] | Not cool, historic, well maintained, old, | 不是你所想的历史感和复古风格 |
[33:23] | just old. | 纯粹是又旧又破 |
[33:25] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[33:26] | Well the plumbing is dire. | 水管坏了 |
[33:29] | We’ve talked to the landlord about it | 我们告诉房东 |
[33:30] | but they’re not gonna do anything | 但他们并没有采取任何行动 |
[33:31] | because what’re we gonna do? | 我们怎么办呢 |
[33:33] | Move somewhere with equally low rent that’s nicer? | 搬去一个质优而同样价廉的地方吗 |
[33:36] | Okay. | 对啊 |
[33:41] | Anyway, if we or a guest have | 总之 为防止我们或是客人 |
[33:44] | a significant bathroom incident, | 遭遇到重大厕所事故 |
[33:48] | we keep a big plastic spoon next to the toilet | 我们通常在厕所旁边放一个大的塑料勺 |
[33:50] | that we use to… | 专门用来 |
[33:53] | We break things up into more manageable sizes | 把物体分割成易处理的大小 |
[33:57] | so that the toilet can actually flush. | 保证厕所的通畅 |
[34:02] | I cannot stress enough that that’s all that we use it for. | 我要强调的是 这就是我们使用它的目的 |
[34:05] | We don’t cook with it | 不是用来做饭的 |
[34:06] | and I definitely don’t carry it around with me. | 我也绝不会随身携带着它 |
[34:10] | Call it the turd spoon. | 还叫它便勺 |
[34:13] | Well, that’s… | 这 |
[34:16] | That certainly puts things into perspective. | 这件事总算是说清楚了 |
[34:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:20] | Evil entities is a family curse but, you know, | 恶灵虽说是家族诅咒 但是 |
[34:23] | knock on wood, I’ve never had to use a turd spoon. | 幸好 我还没到使用便勺的地步 |
[34:27] | It’s not funny. | 这一点也不好笑 |
[34:32] | At least my granddad wasn’t a big skank. | 至少我的祖父不是个浪荡之徒 |
[34:38] | Hey, how much of your birthday and Christmas money | 你觉得你的生日和圣诞节红包 |
[34:39] | do you think he spent on his various | 有多少他花在了他的各种 |
[34:41] | boyfriends and girlfriends | 男朋友 女朋友 |
[34:44] | and prostitutes. | 还有鸡鸭朋友身上 |
[34:51] | Emerson, | 艾默森 |
[34:53] | that’s good! | 感觉好多了 |
[34:56] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[35:00] | This is my sister’s. | 这是我妹妹的车 |
[35:04] | I’m so glad we can finally talk about this. | 我很开心终于说开了 |
[35:08] | You know, you could’ve told me all this | 你本来可以在一开始 |
[35:09] | from the beginning. | 就告诉我事实的 |
[35:10] | No. | 不行 |
[35:11] | I had a responsibility. | 我有责任在身 |
[35:13] | To vanquish demons and summon a hero | 战胜邪灵和召唤英雄 |
[35:15] | but I have a responsibility to get you where you need to go. | 但我也有责任送你去该去的地方 |
[35:19] | Would you have believed me? | 你相信我吗 |
[35:21] | Maybe not, I don’t know, | 也许不信 我不知道 |
[35:23] | but I have to vanquish demons. | 但我必须战胜恶魔 |
[35:25] | – For lack of a better term. – I get it. | -如果没有更好的词 -我知道 |
[35:28] | It’s not the weirdest thing anyone’s ever said in my car. | 这并不是我曾听过的最奇怪的事 |
[35:31] | What is? | 还有什么 |
[35:33] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[35:34] | Your average Saturday night, | 每个周六晚上 |
[35:35] | you get all kinds of drunks and weirdos and assholes. | 接送各种酒鬼 奇葩 混球 |
[35:39] | Do you think some of them are possessed? | 你认为他们之中有人被附身了吗 |
[35:42] | Probably not. | 也许没有 |
[35:44] | People are just assholes. | 混蛋是人的本性 |
[35:47] | In my experience, demons, for lack of a better term, | 在我看来 恶魔 如果没有更好的词 |
[35:49] | try to keep a low profile. | 非常低调 |
[35:51] | So what do you need to protect yourself | 那当我们回到那所房子后 |
[35:53] | when we go back to the house? | 你要怎么保护你自己 |
[35:54] | Okay, more silver. | 我要更多的银器 |
[35:56] | Always good to have plenty of silver. | 大量银器在手 总是好的 |
[35:59] | I definitely need more sage. | 我还需要更多的鼠尾草 |
[36:00] | I used a lot on that last gentleman. | 我在刚刚那人身上用了很多 |
[36:02] | And… | 还有 |
[36:04] | Maybe another weapon. | 要是有武器就再好不过了 |
[36:05] | Something less lethal than a knife. | 但不要像小刀那样致命的武器 |
[36:08] | Well. | 是吗 |
[36:09] | Well, that’s one down. | 那就搞定一个了 |
[36:10] | Okay. | 可以 |
[36:11] | And the rest we can probably get at my apartment. | 剩下的我们可以去我公寓拿 |
[36:14] | I mean, silver’s gonna be limited | 银器可能有限 |
[36:16] | but sage I can do. | 但鼠尾草有的是 |
[36:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[36:19] | Oh yeah, it’s great for clearing out negative energy. | 是啊 这对消除邪恶力量很有帮助 |
[36:22] | No matter what anybody says. | 不管别人怎么说 |
[36:24] | I’ll have Grace bring it down. | 我会让格蕾丝把它带下来的 |
[36:27] | This is perfect. | 这太棒了 |
[36:30] | Now aren’t you glad that you got the driver | 现在你不该庆幸 |
[36:31] | with all the aroma therapy sprays? | 司机给你喷了那么多芳香剂吗 |
[36:33] | Because I go in for all that hippy crap. | 因为我喜欢那些嬉皮士的东西 |
[36:37] | I could still do without the smell. | 这香味我还是不感冒 |
[37:23] | Is Grace gonna wonder who I am? | 格蕾丝会怀疑我的身份吗 |
[37:26] | Driving’s one of my jobs. | 开车是我的工作之一 |
[37:27] | She’s used to strangers being in my car. | 她已经习惯有陌生人待在我车里 |
[37:31] | Should we come up with some kind of cover story? | 以防万一 我们还是编个故事吧 |
[37:35] | Sure, let’s say that I’m working. | 行 就说我在工作 |
[37:37] | And I’m a customer. | 我是顾客 |
[37:39] | Good, right. | 很好 |
[37:41] | I mean, unless you think | 除非你觉得 |
[37:42] | we need to rehearse it a few times. | 我们得再排练几次 |
[37:45] | Should we? | 为什么不呢 |
[37:47] | Hey, Em. | 嘿 小艾 |
[37:48] | I got your stuff. | 我把东西拿下来了 |
[37:50] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[37:52] | It’s fine, she’s driving me. | 没事 她开车送我 |
[37:55] | Yeah, everything’s good. | 是啊 没事 |
[37:57] | My mom’s doing a dinner thing this weekend | 这周末我妈妈打算弄个晚宴 |
[37:59] | and she needed some extra silverware, so. | 她还需要一些银餐具 所以 |
[38:01] | She’s still up? | 她还没睡吗 |
[38:02] | I’ll drop it in the mailbox. | 我放在她信箱里就好 |
[38:04] | Cool. | 这样啊 |
[38:05] | What about your jewelry? | 那你拿首饰干嘛呢 |
[38:07] | Just feeling fancy. | 就是突然想要了 |
[38:08] | And the sage? | 那鼠尾草呢 |
[38:11] | You know me. | 你懂我的 |
[38:13] | That I do. | 我懂 |
[38:15] | That I do. | 我懂 |
[38:17] | Well, listen, I better get back inside. | 那个 我还是回去吧 |
[38:20] | Yes, tonight is a good night to stay inside, do that. | 今晚最好待在家里 进去吧 |
[38:24] | Okay, spaz. | 好吧 你这怪人 |
[38:27] | Is everything okay with you? | 你没事吧 |
[38:28] | I feel like I’m interrupting a drug deal. | 你让我感觉好像误闯贩毒现场 |
[38:31] | Everything’s fine but… | 没事 就是 |
[38:35] | Jess is visiting. | 杰茜来了 |
[38:39] | And I figured you’d be out driving all night and you know. | 我以为你会开一整晚的车 |
[38:41] | Yeah, yeah, you guys are friends, you should hang out. | 没事 你们是朋友 应该一起玩 |
[38:46] | Look, Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[38:48] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[38:52] | Is that real sliver? | 这是纯银的吗 |
[38:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:54] | Can I borrow it? | 我能借一下吗 |
[38:55] | Sure, whenever you want. | 当然可以 什么时候都可以 |
[38:57] | Like, tonight? | 比如 今晚 |
[39:00] | Okay. | 可以 |
[39:03] | Em, | 小艾 |
[39:05] | did you wanna come in and say hi? | 你想进来打声招呼吗 |
[39:08] | No, we need to get him to his next stop. | 不了 我还得送他去下一站 |
[39:10] | Yes, I’m a customer and I need to get to my next stop. | 没错 我是顾客 我需要去下一站 |
[39:15] | I could at least say hi for you. | 我可以代你打声招呼 |
[39:20] | No. | 不必了 |
[39:21] | Okay. | 那好 |
[39:23] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[39:24] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[39:32] | I think a lot of your jewelry is fake silver. | 我觉得你的很多首饰都不是真银 |
[40:04] | Do you wanna put on some music? | 想来点音乐吗 |
[40:11] | So who’s Jess? | 杰茜是谁 |
[40:14] | My ex. | 我的前任 |
[40:16] | Oh, the one who doesn’t like your sprays? | 就是那个不喜欢你的芳香剂的家伙 |
[40:21] | Maybe I should introduce myself. | 也许我应该介绍一下我自己 |
[40:24] | We have a lot in common. | 我们有许多共同点 |
[40:26] | Sure, you’ve both treated me like garbage | 是啊 你们就像对待垃圾一样对待我 |
[40:28] | at various points. | 不同时间 相同方式 |
[40:30] | Maybe you could compare notes. | 也许你们还能交换意见 |
[40:35] | Sorry, that’s not fair. | 抱歉 这并不公平 |
[40:38] | Jess didn’t treat me like garbage. | 杰茜并没有这样对待我 |
[40:40] | We had a stupid breakup, it’s just fresh. | 只是我们刚闹掰 还没缓过来 |
[40:44] | Well, that can be very hard. | 那确实不好过 |
[40:48] | What sucks is that she’s still on really good terms | 糟糕的是 她现在仍和我的许多朋友 |
[40:51] | with most of my friends. | 保持很好的关系 |
[40:53] | I’m trying to be cool about it | 我尝试坦然接受 |
[40:55] | but a hideous part of me just wants them to take my side. | 但我内心的阴暗面只想让他们站我这边 |
[41:11] | Is this okay or should I | 我这样合适吗 还是说 |
[41:12] | Oh, good lord, you can touch me. | 老天 你当然可以触碰我 |
[41:17] | Although, if Jess and I were still together, | 不过要是杰茜和我没分手 |
[41:19] | this would be an issue. | 这可能就是个问题了 |
[41:21] | Jealous person, huh? | 占有欲强是吗 |
[41:23] | Very. | 非常强 |
[41:25] | It’s not all her fault. | 这并不都是她的错 |
[41:27] | I wasn’t respectful of it. | 我对此也缺乏尊重 |
[41:29] | I made fun of her about it. | 还因此嘲笑过她 |
[41:32] | But only because it was ridiculous. | 但只是因为这太荒谬了 |
[41:35] | I would never have cheated on her, ever. | 我永远不会背叛她 永远不会 |
[41:39] | Well, that makes sense. | 可以理解 |
[41:41] | Although, I do understand why she might have been | 不过 我理解她为什么 |
[41:44] | a little offended. | 会有点生气 |
[41:46] | It got to a point where every guy or girl | 情况恶劣到我和每个男孩或女孩说话 |
[41:48] | that I talked to was a personal insult to her. | 都是对她个人的侮辱 |
[41:51] | I didn’t want to go out with her because she might get mad. | 我不想和她出去 因为她可能会生气 |
[41:54] | I didn’t want to go out without her | 我也不想单独出去 |
[41:55] | because she would definitely get suspicious. | 因为她一定会起疑心 |
[41:59] | Honestly, I think part of the reason I started doing this | 说实话 我做这行的理由之一就是 |
[42:02] | is so that I just had a quiet place | 获得一方净土 |
[42:05] | where I wasn’t constantly arguing with someone. | 不需要时刻和人争吵什么 |
[42:10] | Until tonight, I guess. | 当然 是直到今晚之前 |
[42:13] | Maybe I am the problem. | 也许问题在我 |
[42:15] | Well, you are the common denominator. | 你确实是主要问题 |
[42:19] | For what it’s worth, in my opinion, | 不管怎样 在我看来 |
[42:22] | I think you are a dedicated, | 你是一个敬业 |
[42:25] | non-demanding, kind person. | 不刻板 善解人意的人 |
[42:30] | I mean that. | 我说真的 |
[42:32] | Well, | 那么 |
[42:34] | I believe you. | 我信你的话 |
[42:35] | Because you are terrible at playing it cool. | 因为你不擅长假装淡定 |
[42:38] | What was that back there? | 像刚才是怎么回事 |
[42:40] | I was afraid she was gonna start digging too deep? | 我那是害怕她深究下去 |
[42:43] | All you had to do was tell the truth. | 你说实话就好了啊 |
[42:44] | I was the one that was lying. | 是我在撒谎 |
[42:46] | What if she had demanded to come with us? | 要是她要跟我们一起来怎么办 |
[42:48] | Then I would’ve told her no. | 那我会拒绝她的 |
[42:50] | Honestly, that is a much lower risk situation | 真的 按我说的做 |
[42:53] | than maybe anything else that you’ve done tonight. | 比你刚才的表现要保险得多 |
[42:56] | Oh, unless you think Grace could snatch your body | 除非你觉得格蕾丝能附你的身 |
[42:58] | or take down a police officer. | 或者放倒一个警察 |
[43:03] | Full disclosure. | 我坦白 |
[43:06] | I get nervous around women. | 我跟女生讲话会紧张 |
[43:09] | More so than around demons, for lack of a better word. | 比跟魔鬼打交道还紧张 如果没有更好的词 |
[43:12] | Considerably. | 确实 |
[43:16] | Well, I guess you don’t have a ton of experience with them. | 我想你在这方面没有太多的经验 |
[43:19] | You probably had to cut yourself off to hunt evil entities. | 你可能一心都在猎杀鬼怪上了 |
[43:23] | Sadly, my nerves predate my decision to end the curse. | 很遗憾 在我决定打破诅咒之前就这样了 |
[43:30] | By a lot. | 很久了 |
[43:32] | Please tell me that the only reason | 求你告诉我 |
[43:33] | you wanna break the curse isn’t just because | 你想打破诅咒的唯一原因 |
[43:35] | you can reap the full benefits. | 不是因为你想独吞全部好处 |
[43:37] | The only reason why you’re helping me | 你帮我的唯一目的 |
[43:39] | is because you want a new toilet. | 是因为你想买个新马桶 |
[43:41] | Maybe to break a lease. | 或者租个新房子 |
[43:44] | Well, for the record, | 准确来说 |
[43:45] | if you had been this nice when we first met, | 如果当初你像现在这样礼貌一点 |
[43:48] | I would have tried to help you anyway. | 我肯定怎样都会帮你的 |
[43:53] | But you have to pay now. | 但是你现在得付钱了 |
[43:55] | It would be churlish not to. | 不然可就太失礼了 |
[43:59] | That’s fine. | 没问题 |
[44:18] | Mainly salt and sage. | 主要是盐和鼠尾草 |
[44:20] | I always keep plenty in the bag | 我经常在包里放很多 |
[44:21] | and a few fist fulls in my pockets. | 也会抓几把放口袋里 |
[44:23] | This temporarily immobilizes them. | 这会让它们暂时无法动弹 |
[44:26] | I think it has something to do with the purifying properties. | 我想这和它的净化特性有关 |
[44:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[44:30] | Or maybe because it burns their eyes. | 要不然就是能灼伤它们的眼睛 |
[44:33] | I once had a similar result | 有一次我在紧急情况下 |
[44:34] | with a fist full of cayenne pepper in an emergency. | 撒了一把辣椒面 也很有效 |
[44:38] | Either way, aim for the peepers. | 不管怎样 瞄准它们的眼睛 |
[44:43] | It’s hard to reach. | 太难够了 |
[44:45] | And I’m not sure it has to be a maple branch | 我不确定是不是一定要枫林路的 |
[44:47] | from Maple Street but… | 枫树枝 但是 |
[44:49] | Why take chances? | 试试呗 |
[44:50] | – I get it. – No point in taking unnecessary risks. | -我可以 -没必要冒不必要的风险 |
[44:53] | Shit! | 靠 |
[45:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[45:04] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[45:06] | This one. | 这个 |
[45:07] | No. | 不可能 |
[45:08] | It’s definitely fake. | 肯定是假的 |
[45:10] | No, that was an anniversary gift | 不可能 那个可是我的周年纪念礼物 |
[45:12] | from my first serious boyfriend. | 我第一个认真谈的男朋友送的 |
[45:13] | He worked a lot of double shifts to buy it. | 他打了好几份两班倒的零工才买到的 |
[45:15] | That’s real. | 肯定是真的 |
[45:18] | Silver doesn’t stick to magnet. | 磁铁可吸不上银 |
[45:22] | Screw you, Jason. | 杰森 去你的吧 |
[45:24] | And I’ve got some bad news for your mom | 我还有些不好的消息 |
[45:26] | about some of the silver she’s borrowing. | 关于你母亲要借的银餐具 |
[45:30] | That’s part of a ruse. | 那是我瞎说的 |
[45:31] | We’re the ones using the silver. | 这些银制品是给我们用的 |
[45:33] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[45:35] | I’m amazing that you’ve kept this a secret for this long | 我很惊讶你能保守这个秘密这么久 |
[45:38] | because you are a terrible liar. | 鉴于你压根就不会撒谎 |
[45:40] | Well, if you’re trying to be a force for good, | 如果你想成为一股正义的力量 |
[45:42] | it’s probably better to be a bad liar, yes? | 最好是不会撒谎 对吧 |
[45:45] | Probably so. | 可能是吧 |
[45:48] | Shit. | 靠 |
[45:50] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[45:52] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[45:55] | No, no, I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[45:57] | Roger, we cannot call the police. | 罗杰 我们不能报警 |
[45:59] | No, no, we can not. | 不 肯定不能报警 |
[46:00] | Oh my God, there is a witness and maybe security footage | 老天 有个目击者看到我们袭警 |
[46:03] | of us assaulting an officer. | 可能还有监控录像 |
[46:05] | Wait, hold on, I have money. | 等等 我有钱 |
[46:07] | Maybe we can just pay him off. | 或许我们能给他一笔封口费 |
[46:10] | Maybe there’s no damage. | 也许没什么事呢 |
[46:11] | I feel like jumping straight to a bribe may seem suspicious. | 我觉得直接给钱似乎有点可疑 |
[46:15] | Just let me talk to him. | 先让我和他谈谈 |
[46:17] | Should I say something? | 我要说点什么吗 |
[46:18] | Oh, please don’t. | 千万别 |
[46:29] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[46:37] | Hey. | 你好 |
[46:38] | So sorry about this. | 十分抱歉 |
[46:39] | I was changing stations on the radio, | 我在给广播换台 |
[46:41] | wasn’t paying attention. | 一个没注意 |
[46:43] | I feel so stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[46:47] | You know, I’m glad that you’re not hurt | 你没受伤实在太好了 |
[46:49] | and honestly, this doesn’t look that bad. | 看起来也没什么大事 |
[46:51] | I guess we should contact insurance companies. | 要不我们联系保险公司吧 |
[46:54] | You know, I don’t even know if we need to. | 我看没什么必要 |
[46:56] | I think that will buff right out. | 我觉得这个擦一擦就好 |
[46:58] | You can’t buff out a dent. | 凹痕可擦不掉 |
[47:00] | Oh no, but I can hit it with a plunger and hot water. | 是 但我可以用皮搋子和热水搞定 |
[47:03] | I don’t want you to have to go through all that trouble. | 我不想让你这么麻烦 |
[47:05] | Oh no, it’s no trouble. | 没事 不麻烦 |
[47:06] | I just grab it from next to the old turd spoon and… | 我就从便勺旁边把皮搋子拿来 然后 |
[47:10] | What? | 什么 |
[47:12] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系啦 |
[47:14] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[47:14] | Don’t worry about this either. | 也别担心啦 |
[47:19] | I was actually about to say, | 我还正准备告诉你 |
[47:20] | and this is going to sound like a total lie, | 可能听起来像是我在撒谎 |
[47:22] | but earlier tonight I lost my I.D. and my phone, | 我才丢了我的身份证和手机 |
[47:25] | so I don’t really have it. | 所以我真的什么都没有 |
[47:25] | Oh no, I’m sorry… | 不是吧 我很抱歉 |
[47:28] | Wait, in a bag? | 等下 是装在一个包里吗 |
[47:29] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[47:30] | Did you lost a bag too? | 你是不是连包一起丢的 |
[47:32] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 没错 |
[47:33] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[47:35] | Jim, Jim Walters. | 我叫吉姆 吉姆·沃特斯 |
[47:36] | This is amazing. | 太巧了吧 |
[47:38] | I found your bag earlier. | 我刚才捡到你的包了 |
[47:40] | Imagine that. | 不是吧 |
[47:41] | Yeah. Wait here, I’ll go grab it for you real quick. | 真的 你等着 我马上给你拿来 |
[47:53] | How much does he want? | 他想要多少钱 |
[47:55] | No, it’s gonna be fine. | 不用 没事的 |
[47:56] | I accidentally mentioned the turd spoon again | 我刚才又无意中提到了便勺 |
[47:58] | but other than that– | 除此之外 |
[47:59] | So what’s the game plan? | 那接下来要做什么 |
[48:00] | Will you hand me that bag in the floorboards? | 你能把车底座上的包递给我吗 |
[48:02] | There is? | 哪里 |
[48:04] | Yeah, that belongs to this guy. | 就是这个 这是那个人的包 |
[48:06] | I found it earlier tonight. | 我之前捡到的 |
[48:07] | It’s his. | 是他的包 |
[48:09] | Wait, you found that guy’s bag | 等等 你捡到那个家伙的包 |
[48:10] | and then he hits you with his car? | 然后他撞了你的车 |
[48:12] | Ha, small world. | 太巧了吧 |
[48:14] | Yeah, turns out doing a good deed never hurt anybody. | 是啊 事实证明做好事不会伤害任何人 |
[48:19] | Emerson! | 艾默森 |
[48:47] | Oh no. | 不好 |
[49:24] | You awake? | 你清醒了吗 |
[49:25] | Kind of. | 差不多吧 |
[49:26] | Good. | 那就好 |
[49:27] | Keep it that way. | 保持住 |
[49:29] | You’re way susceptible to possession in a weakened mental state. | 在虚弱的精神状态下很容易被附身 |
[49:32] | Then get us out of here. | 那就赶紧带我们离开这 |
[49:33] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我这不正在做嘛 |
[49:39] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[49:40] | We’re getting the hell out of dodge. | 我们要离开这个鬼地方 |
[49:44] | Okay, put the car in park. | 行了 靠边停车 |
[49:45] | No. | 不行 |
[49:46] | We need distance. | 我们要逃远一点 |
[49:48] | That’s my concern too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[49:49] | Just stop and move over, okay? | 停车 坐一边去 好吗 |
[49:52] | You sure you’re okay to drive? | 你确定你可以开车吗 |
[49:53] | I can get us out of here fast enough | 我能尽快开离这里 |
[49:54] | that he can’t catch us on foot, come on! | 他徒步追不上的 快点 |
[49:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:00] | Why didn’t you use the door? | 你怎么不从车门进 |
[50:03] | Because we’re in a hurry! | 因为我们赶时间 |
[50:10] | Seatbelt! | 安全带 |
[50:16] | Wow, this is faster. | 比我快多了 |
[50:18] | Thanks, man. | 谢了哥们 |
[50:33] | Cedar? | 是雪松吗 |
[50:34] | No, juniper. | 不是 那是杜松 |
[50:39] | So you can’t drive. | 你不会开车吧 |
[50:41] | We had drivers. | 我们家有司机 |
[50:43] | My dad owned a lot of very flashy cars | 我爸爸有很多豪车 |
[50:46] | that he liked to drive but he wouldn’t let me anywhere near them. | 他喜欢开车 但从不让我靠近它们 |
[50:52] | If we survive this, maybe I’ll teach you. | 如果我们能活下来 或许我可以教你 |
[50:54] | Well that’s a lovely gesture | 你真大方 |
[50:56] | but I bet will never happen because we don’t have time. | 但我觉得不可能了 因为我们没时间 |
[50:59] | Bye the way, are you sure you feel okay? | 顺便问下 你真的没事吗 |
[51:02] | I absolutely do not feel okay. | 我很有事 |
[51:04] | But I’m good to drive, I’m a great driver. | 但开车没问题 我开车很厉害 |
[51:08] | Oh, yeah, you really are. | 没错 你是很厉害 |
[51:10] | Just wish you were a better judge of character. | 希望你看人的眼光也厉害点 |
[51:13] | I should’ve stayed in the car, that’s what I’m best at. | 我就应该躲在车里 这个我擅长 |
[51:16] | Oh, you’re really good at that too. | 没错 你真的很擅长 |
[51:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[51:19] | Is that a cedar tree? | 那个是雪松吗 |
[51:21] | No, that’s pretty clearly an oak. | 不是 很明显那是棵橡树 |
[51:23] | Clearly. | 很明显 |
[51:26] | Did I strike a nerve? | 我说错话了吗 |
[51:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[51:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:35] | Are… Are you apologizing or are you mimicking me? | 你 你是在道歉还是在学我说话 |
[51:39] | No, I’m apologizing. | 我是在道歉 |
[51:41] | There is no reason for me to get snippy with you | 我不应该因为生自己的气 |
[51:43] | just because I’m mad at myself. | 就对你发火 |
[51:45] | Listen, that was a completely understandable error. | 听着 这是个完全可以理解的失误 |
[51:49] | In a normal situation, you did the right thing. | 在正常情况下 你做的是对的 |
[51:51] | Usually when I mess up, | 通常我搞砸的时候 |
[51:53] | I’m not risking demon infestation on a massive scale. | 我没有冒着恶魔大规模入侵的风险 |
[51:57] | I was really just trying to compliment your driving. | 我真的只是在称赞你的驾驶技术 |
[52:01] | I’m not a big fan of comedy but, | 我不是个单口喜剧迷 但是 |
[52:03] | hey, if you’re as good at that as you are with this, | 如果你讲笑话和你开车一样好的话 |
[52:06] | you’re gonna be a massive success. | 肯定会大火的 |
[52:09] | I’m not a comedian. | 我不是喜剧演员 |
[52:10] | You said you were. | 你说了你是 |
[52:12] | No, I want to be. | 不 我想做喜剧演员 |
[52:15] | I have a set, I practice it. | 我有一套说辞 我反复练习 |
[52:18] | And when I finish a shift, I go to a comedy club | 下班之后我去了一个喜剧俱乐部 |
[52:21] | and I chicken out | 却临阵退缩了 |
[52:23] | and I sit in the car and practice some more. | 然后坐在车里再继续练习 |
[52:27] | Well, there’s no shame in wanting to be polished. | 好吧 想做到完美没什么丢人的 |
[52:29] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是那样的 |
[52:32] | I’m good at driving without trying. | 我不费吹灰之力就精通开车 |
[52:34] | I don’t have to work on it. | 都不需要为之努力 |
[52:37] | Anything other than that scares me. | 除此之外的任何事都让我害怕 |
[52:41] | You know, even when I was fighting my ex girlfriend | 甚至当我和我前女友吵架 |
[52:43] | and I knew that she was at home | 我知道她就在家 |
[52:45] | waiting to finish an argument, | 等着我去和解 |
[52:48] | I’d drive. | 我也会先开开车 |
[52:49] | And then I’d sit out in the car | 然后我就一直坐在车里 |
[52:52] | and wait for the lights to go out. | 等着房子里的灯熄灭 |
[52:53] | That’s natural to want to avoid conflict. | 想要避免冲突是很自然的 |
[52:56] | And then when I do get out of the car, | 当我真的下了车 |
[52:59] | I nearly get us killed by a demon, | 我差点害得我们被一个恶魔杀掉 |
[53:01] | for lack of a better term. | 如果没有更好的词 |
[53:04] | That’s a pretty clear indicator | 这也算个非常明确的指示 |
[53:05] | to stay in my lane, | 让我不要越界了 |
[53:07] | so to speak. | 这么说的话 |
[53:09] | I’m a driver. | 我只是个司机 |
[53:15] | Cedar. | 雪松 |
[53:42] | I’ve always been rich. | 我一直都很有钱 |
[53:44] | All my investments are always right. | 我所有的投资都很正确 |
[53:47] | My financial gambles always pay off. | 我的金融赌博总是有回报 |
[53:50] | Congratulations, that sounds really nice. | 恭喜 那听起来真不错 |
[53:53] | To a certain extent, it’s pretty great. | 某种程度上来说 确实很棒 |
[53:56] | I mean, the perks are, they’re kinda fabulous, | 这些福利 它们确实挺吸引人 |
[53:59] | but, | 但是 |
[54:00] | you know, there’s not a lot of satisfaction in it. | 我却没有多少满足感 |
[54:03] | In fact, figuring out and researching | 事实上 搞清楚和研究出来 |
[54:06] | how to banish these things is the first real challenge | 怎样甩掉这些东西才是我遇到的 |
[54:08] | I’ve ever encountered. | 第一个真正的挑战 |
[54:11] | – I’m sorry. – No, no, | -我很抱歉 -不 不 |
[54:12] | don’t be, I mean, that’s the thing. | 不用 我意思是 这就是问题所在 |
[54:14] | It feels like nothing I’ve ever experienced | 我感觉当我取得胜利时 |
[54:18] | when I have my victories. | 我好像什么也没经历过 |
[54:20] | I think that’s why I stuck with it for so long. | 我想这就是为什么我坚持这么久 |
[54:22] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[54:23] | yeah, it’s safer to stay in the car | 是啊 确实待在车里更安全 |
[54:25] | but really the purpose of the car | 但是车的真正用途 |
[54:28] | is to transport you to the next place where you wanna go. | 是把你带到下一个你想要去的地方 |
[54:35] | And where’s that? | 所以你想去哪里 |
[54:38] | I need to go to Oak Lane. | 我要去橡树巷 |
[54:41] | We’re going back to Oak Lane. | 我们要回到橡树巷 |
[55:20] | Okay? | 准备好了吗 |
[55:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[55:25] | What’s the worst case scenario here? | 最糟的情况是什么 |
[55:29] | They found the talisman, they destroyed it, they kill me. | 他们找到护身符 毁了它 再杀了我 |
[55:32] | Possibly you as well. | 有可能连你一起杀 |
[55:36] | Okay, that’s a bad one. | 好吧 那很糟 |
[55:37] | What’s the best case? | 那最好的情况呢 |
[55:39] | I dropped it in the grass, nobody’s been back here since. | 我把它掉在草丛里了 没人回到这里过 |
[55:41] | I find it, I easily summon the hero. | 我找到它 轻松召唤出英雄 |
[55:44] | From the mists of time. | 从时间的迷雾中 |
[55:46] | Do we think this guy is actually gonna travel through time? | 这个人真的可以穿越时空吗 |
[55:49] | That is not the most unlikely thing | 这个世界上 |
[55:51] | to happen in this world. | 什么都可能发生 |
[55:53] | True. | 确实 |
[56:00] | Hey. | 等等 |
[56:01] | What should I do? | 我该做些什么 |
[56:03] | I know it’s gonna sound hypocritical | 考虑到先前的对话 |
[56:05] | considering out earlier conversation | 我知道这听起来会有点假 |
[56:06] | but I need you to stay in the car. | 但我需要你待在车里 |
[56:09] | And that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[56:10] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[56:12] | Be ready to get out of here quickly. | 准备好迅速离开这里 |
[56:13] | Don’t trust anyone. | 别相信任何人 |
[56:15] | Okay, but how long should I wait before I check? | 好的 但我等多久就该意识到情况不妙 |
[56:18] | Emerson, | 艾默森 |
[56:19] | I will be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[56:21] | Wait. | 等着 |
[56:23] | Maybe we should work out some kind of signal | 也许我们该想个暗号 |
[56:25] | in case things go wrong. | 以防万一 |
[56:26] | Okay, that is silly and superfluous. | 那真是又傻又多余 |
[56:28] | Aw, that takes me back to earlier tonight. | 这可让我回想起今晚早些时候了 |
[56:31] | Work on your comedy. | 继续练你的喜剧表演 |
[57:00] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[57:26] | Start the car! | 启动车子 |
[57:31] | No! | 不要 |
[57:40] | Not really. | 不要 |
[57:43] | Go! | 快走 |
[57:45] | Run! | 跑 |
[57:56] | Silly and superfluous? | 又傻又多余吗 |
[57:58] | Don’t you wish that we had worked out | 你现在总希望我们 |
[57:59] | some kind of signal now? | 设计个暗号了吧 |
[58:01] | I can’t believe I’ve hit two people with a tire iron. | 不敢相信我用装胎棍打了两个人 |
[58:04] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[58:05] | No! | 不要 |
[58:07] | What is it, are you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[58:08] | Shit, how do we test to see if someone is possessed? | 见鬼 我们怎么辨别我们是否被附身 |
[58:10] | We need to figure out a way to test that on each other | 我们需要想个办法测试一下对方 |
[58:12] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[58:13] | Emerson, stop. | 艾默森 停下 |
[58:15] | What is it, are you hurt? | 到底怎么了 你受伤了吗 |
[58:16] | No, I’m, it doesn’t matter. | 不 我不要紧 |
[58:18] | Of course it matters. | 当然要紧 |
[58:20] | No, Miss Graham, it doesn’t matter if I’m fine | 不 格雷厄姆小姐 我好不好不要紧 |
[58:23] | because this isn’t. | 因为这个有问题 |
[58:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[58:27] | This was a talisman forged to protect the earth | 这是用来保护地球免受恶魔入侵的 |
[58:32] | from invading evil. | 护身符 |
[58:34] | But now, it isn’t anything. | 但是现在 它什么都不是了 |
[58:35] | It’s absolutely nothing! | 完完全全是废物了 |
[58:38] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[58:41] | My driver hit it with a tire iron! | 我的司机用装胎棍把它打坏了 |
[58:47] | I can’t believe I spent all this time | 真不敢相信 花了这么多时间 |
[58:51] | worrying about demons, for lack of a better term, | 担心恶魔 如果没有更好的词 |
[58:55] | when it turns out that you | 结果发现你 |
[58:57] | are the biggest threat to my mission! | 才是我任务的最大威胁 |
[59:00] | – Wait a second. – Wait! | -等等 -等等 |
[59:01] | Hey! | 对了 |
[59:03] | That’s a novel idea. | 那真是个新奇的想法 |
[59:04] | I wish somebody had thought of that beforehand. | 我希望有人提前想到这点 |
[59:06] | Roger. | 罗杰 |
[59:07] | Oh, hold on, somebody did. | 等等 某人就是这么做的 |
[59:09] | Me. | 我 |
[59:10] | I asked you to wait in the car! | 我叫你待在车里等 |
[59:14] | Yeah but I had to do something. | 是啊 但是我不得不做点什么 |
[59:15] | I mean, they could’ve killed you. | 他们可能会把你杀了 |
[59:17] | They could’ve possessed you. | 他们可能附你的身 |
[59:18] | Which, to be honest, I haven’t ruled out right now. | 说实话 我还没排除这个可能 |
[59:21] | I was doing fine! | 我根本没事 |
[59:23] | I was sneaking out the back door | 我正从后门溜出去 |
[59:25] | when you thought it would be a great idea to honk! | 你却觉得按喇叭是个好主意 |
[59:28] | They had spotted you. | 他们发现你了 |
[59:29] | I thought I needed to– | 我觉得我需要 |
[59:30] | Don’t you think I had planned for that inevitability? | 你不觉得这些我早有准备吗 |
[59:35] | I changed my entire plan so you would be safe! | 我改变了所有计划就是为了保你平安 |
[59:40] | That has got to be the stupidest thing | 这真是自从我家族的人 |
[59:44] | anyone in my family has ever done | 打开这个传送门以来 |
[59:46] | since opening this portal to this stupid hell world! | 做过的最愚蠢的事了 |
[59:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:55] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[59:56] | I know you said to wait. | 我知道你说了在车里等 |
[59:58] | I thought that you meant… | 我以为你的意思是 |
[59:59] | Then let me be clearer. | 那就让我再说明白些 |
[1:00:03] | I am on a mission. | 我在执行任务 |
[1:00:05] | You work for me. | 你为我工作 |
[1:00:07] | Yeah, yeah, I know but | 是 是 我知道 但是 |
[1:00:08] | So, | 所以 |
[1:00:10] | when I ask you to sit in the car, | 当我叫你待在车里 |
[1:00:13] | pretend like we’re sitting in front of a comedy club. | 你就当作我们在喜剧俱乐部门口 |
[1:00:16] | Or in front of a house of somebody you owe an apology to | 或者你准备登门道歉 |
[1:00:18] | but you’re too lazy or scared to face. | 但你太懒或太害怕而不愿面对 |
[1:00:23] | You sit behind the wheel | 你就坐在方向盘后面 |
[1:00:27] | and you do nothing. | 什么也不做 |
[1:00:32] | I thought the purpose of a car was | 我以为车的真正用途 |
[1:00:34] | to get us where we needed to be. | 是把我们带到需要去地方 |
[1:00:36] | Emerson, | 艾默森 |
[1:00:38] | your purpose is to get me where I need to be. | 你的用途就是把我送到我要去的地方 |
[1:00:45] | And I need to find a pine tree | 我需要找到一棵松树 |
[1:00:50] | on Pine Drive. | 在松树大道 |
[1:01:02] | Passengers need to ride in the back, sir. | 先生 乘客需要坐在后排 |
[1:01:31] | Would you please roll down the back window? | 请把后排的窗户摇下来 |
[1:01:35] | I’m getting a headache. | 我头有点痛 |
[1:01:38] | Yeah, must be going around. | 是啊 不痛才怪 |
[1:02:12] | I need to get to North Gate Cemetery. | 我需要去北门公墓 |
[1:02:16] | Then we’ll be done. | 然后我们的任务就完成了 |
[1:02:18] | At least you will be. | 至少你的任务完成了 |
[1:02:22] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:02:24] | It isn’t clear whether I’m supposed to be at the | 我还不清楚应该去 |
[1:02:27] | site of the old cemetery or the center of the current one but | 旧墓地原址还是新墓地中心 但是 |
[1:02:31] | maybe it isn’t specific. | 也许不是很具体 |
[1:02:33] | Always good to keep things open. | 灵活点总是好的 |
[1:02:36] | Listen, about what I said. | 听着 关于我所说的 |
[1:02:39] | Message received. | 消息收到 |
[1:02:40] | What I meant was I… | 我的意思是 我 |
[1:02:41] | You know, for someone who wants to | 对于一个想打破 |
[1:02:43] | break the curse that brought them wealth and power, | 给他带来财富和权力的诅咒的人来说 |
[1:02:45] | you are really good at being the guy with money | 你真的很擅长做一个 |
[1:02:47] | talking down to somebody. | 居高临下的有钱人 |
[1:02:49] | Emerson? | 艾默森 |
[1:02:50] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[1:02:51] | I work for you, I’m a driver. | 我给你工作 我是一个司机 |
[1:02:57] | You’re as important a part of this as I am. | 你和我一样重要 |
[1:03:01] | Yeah, because you happened to get in my car. | 是哦 因为你刚好进了我的车 |
[1:03:03] | No. | 不是的 |
[1:03:04] | Listen, I lashed out at you and that’s not fair but | 听着 我不该贬低你 但是 |
[1:03:07] | you’re almost as important to this as the talisman. | 你差不多和这个护身符一样重要 |
[1:03:13] | You’re an essential part of this. | 你是至关重要的一部分 |
[1:03:16] | So what’re you saying? | 所以你到底在说什么 |
[1:03:17] | You couldn’t have done this without me? | 没我你根本做不到这件事吗 |
[1:03:19] | Someone was always meant to ferry me home. | 总要有人送我回家 |
[1:03:22] | “The farrier will show the way.” | “蹄铁匠会给你指路的” |
[1:03:25] | It’s right there, in the book. | 就在这里 书中说 |
[1:03:27] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[1:03:28] | “The farrier will show the way.” | “蹄铁匠会给你指路的” |
[1:03:30] | It’s part of the instructions on how to break the curse. | 这是指导书中打破诅咒的一部分 |
[1:03:32] | A or an E? | A还是E |
[1:03:35] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:03:36] | Farrier, with an A or an E. | Farrier 是A还是E |
[1:03:39] | A A. | |
[1:03:40] | Does it matter? | 有问题吗 |
[1:04:02] | I don’t wanna come across like I’m talking down to you | 我不想让你觉得我颐指气使 |
[1:04:04] | but we have a time limit. | 但是我们时间有限 |
[1:04:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:04:08] | Did you want me to swing by a stable? | 你想我带你去一趟马厩吗 |
[1:04:11] | You lost me. | 我越来越听不懂了 |
[1:04:12] | A stable? | 马厩 |
[1:04:14] | So that I can put some shoes on horses | 我就可以钉马掌了 |
[1:04:16] | because that’s what a farrier with an A does. | 因为那才是蹄铁匠该做的事 |
[1:04:19] | No, farrier, like a ferryman. | 不 我是说蹄铁匠 就像摆渡人 |
[1:04:22] | I know that’s not exactly what you are | 我知道这样称呼你不准确 |
[1:04:24] | but I don’t expect the language of the book | 但我本来也不指望书里的文字 |
[1:04:25] | to change the names of the occupations. | 会改变职业的名称 |
[1:04:27] | No, trust me, a farrier puts shoes on horses. | 不 相信我 蹄铁匠给马钉马掌 |
[1:04:32] | It’s not a common occupation but it’s definitely a thing | 它不是个常见职业但也绝对是个行当 |
[1:04:34] | and it is worth several points in “Word Wars.” | 而且在”单词大战”里还值不少分数 |
[1:04:38] | Didn’t you grow up wealthy? | 你是很有钱吧 |
[1:04:39] | Did you have horses? | 你有马吗 |
[1:04:41] | Who put the shoes on them? | 谁给它们钉马掌啊 |
[1:04:42] | Our groom scheduled that. | 我们的马夫管这个 |
[1:04:43] | Oh my God. | 老天啊 |
[1:04:45] | Look, the important thing here is– | 重要的是 |
[1:04:46] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:04:47] | You are so wrong that I don’t even know | 你错得太离谱了 以至于我都不知道 |
[1:04:49] | what we’re doing anymore. | 我们现在在干什么了 |
[1:04:50] | This whole thing was sunk before I ever smashed | 早在我打碎你那驱邪符之前 |
[1:04:53] | your stupid amulet. | 整件事就已经完蛋了 |
[1:04:54] | Talisman. | 那是护身符 |
[1:04:55] | Trying to help you | 我这么尽力帮你 |
[1:04:56] | and all because you couldn’t look up a word? | 就因为你把词查错了 |
[1:05:00] | You have no idea how many words I looked up | 你都不知道我查了多少词 |
[1:05:03] | to make sure I got this thing right | 以确保我理解正确 |
[1:05:04] | and that’s after I translated it from Middle English. | 这都是我从中世纪英语翻译过来的 |
[1:05:07] | I have spent years of my life | 我花了多年心血 |
[1:05:10] | trying to rid the world of these things. | 努力把这些东西从世上去除 |
[1:05:12] | Yeah. | 行 |
[1:05:13] | About that. | 关于那个 |
[1:05:15] | Go on. | 你继续 |
[1:05:16] | Your great grandfather– | 你的曾祖父 |
[1:05:17] | Great, great. | 曾曾祖父 |
[1:05:18] | Unleashed who knows how many demons. | 释放了一堆恶魔 |
[1:05:20] | For lack of a better term. | 如果没有更好的词 |
[1:05:21] | You know what, let’s leave the better terms to me | 从现在起 还是留着更好的说法 |
[1:05:24] | from here on out, okay? | 应付我吧 懂吗 |
[1:05:26] | And until tonight, they have never been a problem for me. | 毕竟直到今晚之前 它们都与我无关 |
[1:05:30] | What’re you suggesting? | 你有什么想法 |
[1:05:32] | Maybe they just wanna live and let live. | 或许它们只是想活下去并被允许活下去 |
[1:05:34] | Maybe the only reason that they keep attacking us | 或许它们一直攻击我们的唯一原因 |
[1:05:36] | is because you keep attacking them. | 只是因为你也一直在攻击它们 |
[1:05:38] | You just back right off. | 你最好快收回这些话 |
[1:05:39] | What evidence do you have? | 你有什么证据吗 |
[1:05:41] | Even you say they’re not really demons. | 就连你也说它们不是真的恶魔 |
[1:05:44] | Have you never wondered why there are so many | 你有没有想过 为何这么一个小镇 |
[1:05:45] | unsolved murders in such a small town? | 竟有那么多未破的凶杀案 |
[1:05:49] | All the discord, all the ill will. | 这一切的纠纷 憎恶 |
[1:05:51] | What do you think is generating all that? | 你觉得是什么创造了它们 |
[1:05:54] | And if it’s not that, | 如果不是这些 |
[1:05:55] | then do you think it’s fair | 那么你认为 |
[1:05:57] | to all these people they’re inhabiting? | 这对它们的宿主公平吗 |
[1:06:00] | These people had lives. | 这些宿主也有各自的生活 |
[1:06:01] | These people have loved ones | 有各自爱的人 |
[1:06:03] | who don’t even know they’re gone. | 他们爱的人甚至不知道他们已经死了 |
[1:06:04] | People suck, Roger. | 人是很糟糕的 罗杰 |
[1:06:06] | That’s something that you learn really quickly | 这是你从事服务行业时 |
[1:06:08] | on this side of the service industry. | 很快就能学会的东西 |
[1:06:10] | People are mean and they are pushy | 人都是自私 固执己见 |
[1:06:13] | and judgmental and wrong. | 挑剔别人 自己又一堆错误 |
[1:06:15] | You are wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:06:16] | You are wrong about your instructions, | 你搞错了你的指导书 |
[1:06:18] | you were definitely wrong about me. | 你也完全看错我了 |
[1:06:21] | Maybe you were wrong about them. | 可能你也误解它们了 |
[1:06:23] | Well if you are willing to jeopardize this quest | 如果你因为我伤了你的自尊心 |
[1:06:27] | because I bruised your ego, | 而故意破坏这次行动 |
[1:06:31] | then I think this might be the end of the line for me. | 那么我想你触到了我的底线 |
[1:06:34] | Sounds reasonable. | 听起来挺合理 |
[1:06:42] | Would you turn off the damn safety locks? | 你可以解开这该死的安全锁吗 |
[1:06:49] | Thank you for riding with Ferry. | 感谢您选择乘坐”摆渡” |
[1:06:50] | We encourage feedback to help improve your customer experience. | 欢迎您写评价来帮助我们改善用户体验 |
[1:07:15] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:07:19] | Shit, shit, shit. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[1:07:28] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:07:38] | ♪ Pretty like the Tennessee sky ♪ | ♪ 像田纳西州的天空一样美丽 ♪ |
[1:07:46] | ♪ I find myself wondering ♪ | ♪ 我发现我不停地想 ♪ |
[1:07:49] | ♪ why I cannot get you out of my mind ♪ | ♪ 为何无法将你从我的脑海中抹去 ♪ |
[1:07:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:08:00] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:08:01] | ♪ It’s late, don’t you say goodnight ♪ | ♪ 很晚了 你别说晚安了 ♪ |
[1:08:08] | Hey, Em. | 嗨 小艾 |
[1:08:10] | Jess. | 杰茜 |
[1:08:12] | I was just visiting with Grace while I was in town. | 趁我来镇上我看看格蕾丝 |
[1:08:14] | Yeah, she said. | 对 她说了 |
[1:08:17] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:08:18] | Oh, you know, just getting used to the new city. | 你知道 我还在适应新城市 |
[1:08:21] | You wouldn’t believe the singles scene there. | 你完全想象不到那里的场景 |
[1:08:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:08:25] | I just meant are you okay to drive. | 我的意思是你能开车吗 |
[1:08:26] | You seem a little wobbly. | 你看起来有点站不稳了都 |
[1:08:29] | Grace and I just got into some whiskey. | 格蕾丝和我喝了些威士忌 |
[1:08:31] | I hope you aren’t needing a drink tonight. | 你今晚不会也想来一杯吧 |
[1:08:35] | God, should I get a replacement bottle? | 老天 我需要再拿一瓶回来吗 |
[1:08:37] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不 不用 这样挺好的 |
[1:08:41] | Anyway, I was just gonna get a taxi. | 总之 我正要打辆出租车 |
[1:08:46] | I normally do Ferry | 我经常叫”摆渡” |
[1:08:47] | but, you know, I wouldn’t want to risk an awkward encounter. | 但我又怕尴尬地碰到你 |
[1:08:52] | Yeah, that’d be a shame. | 是 是挺尴尬的 |
[1:08:55] | Well, cool, get to your mom’s place safe. | 行吧 回你妈那里吧 注意安全 |
[1:08:59] | ♪ Show me what it means to love ♪ | ♪ 告诉我爱是什么 ♪ |
[1:09:03] | No, Jess, cancel the cab. I can drive you. | 算了杰茜 别叫车了 我送你 |
[1:09:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:09:09] | ♪ As bright as the Tennessee sky ♪ | ♪ 像田纳西州的天空一样明亮 ♪ |
[1:09:15] | ♪ Baby, won’t you take This heart of mine ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你能否带走我的心 ♪ |
[1:09:26] | It smells like a hippy’s attic in here. | 这闻起来像嬉皮士的阁楼 |
[1:09:28] | Do customers never complain about it? | 顾客没抱怨过吗 |
[1:09:31] | You have no idea. | 你可想象不到 |
[1:09:37] | So. | 所以呢 |
[1:09:39] | So? | 所以什么 |
[1:09:41] | Gracie said you were with a really nervous man earlier. | 格蕾丝说你刚和一个神经男在一起 |
[1:09:44] | Kept insisting he was a customer | 他坚持说他是乘客 |
[1:09:45] | but was being weird about it. | 但是表现得很奇怪 |
[1:09:47] | Thanks, Grace. | 格蕾丝 我谢你啊 |
[1:09:47] | No, it’s fine. | 不 这很好 |
[1:09:49] | You don’t have to be sneaky if you’re on a date. | 如果你在约会 不用偷偷摸摸 |
[1:09:51] | We aren’t together anymore. | 我们已经不在一起了 |
[1:09:53] | No, we’re not. So you can stop needling me | 是 我们分手了 所以你不用再挖苦我了 |
[1:09:55] | like I’m doing something wrong. | 好像我做错了什么似的 |
[1:09:57] | Wow, okay. | 好的 |
[1:09:57] | I’m just saying it’s great that you moved on so quickly. | 我只是很欣慰你能这么快走出来 |
[1:10:00] | No, you’re not, Jess. | 不 你不是 杰茜 |
[1:10:02] | You’re trying to make me feel bad about not even being on a date. | 你是想让我为无会可约而难过 |
[1:10:06] | He was a passenger that was nice enough | 他是一个好乘客 好到足以 |
[1:10:07] | to let me run an errand while he was in the car. | 容忍我载客时顺带干点私事跑个腿 |
[1:10:10] | There isn’t a man. There never was. | 我身边没有男人 从来没有 |
[1:10:13] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[1:10:14] | You broke up with me. | 是你要和我分手的 |
[1:10:16] | So, even if there is a man, | 所以 即使我有男人 |
[1:10:18] | you don’t get to be mad about it. | 你也没必要为此生气 |
[1:10:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:10:28] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[1:10:29] | It’s obviously not, Em. | 小艾 显然不是这样的 |
[1:10:32] | Are you seriously arguing with me about | 你确定要和我争论 |
[1:10:34] | whether or not we’re having an argument? | 我们是不是在吵架吗 |
[1:10:37] | I guess I’m just making up for lost time. | 我只是想弥补错过的时间 |
[1:10:39] | I feel like I saw you for about two hours | 我感觉在我们约会的一整个月 |
[1:10:42] | for the whole last month that we were dating. | 我好像只见了你两个小时 |
[1:10:44] | Yeah, I was spending a lot of time in the car then | 是 我花了很多时间在车里 |
[1:10:46] | because I wanted to be with you, not fight with you. | 因为我想和你在一起 而不是和你吵 |
[1:10:50] | Well that’s not what it felt like. | 可我不是这么感觉的 |
[1:10:54] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[1:10:55] | Do we need to get you a coffee? | 要给你弄点咖啡吗 |
[1:10:56] | It felt like you didn’t want to fight to be with me. | 似乎你并不想为和我在一起而努力奋斗 |
[1:11:06] | What the fuck, Em? | 小艾 你搞什么鬼 |
[1:11:08] | Shit. I am so sorry. | 该死 抱歉 |
[1:11:11] | I thought that maybe. | 我以为这个是 |
[1:11:12] | I, it’s… | 我 这个 |
[1:11:13] | Sorry, you were saying? | 抱歉 你刚刚在说什么 |
[1:11:15] | Did you suffer a blow to the head? | 你脑袋被驴踢了吗 |
[1:11:17] | Well, actually, it’s not important, I’m fine. | 事实上 这不重要了 我现在很好 |
[1:11:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:11:24] | I was saying… | 我刚刚在说 |
[1:11:28] | Look, I know I’m not the most secure in a relationship | 我知道在这段关系中没有做到最好 |
[1:11:32] | but sometimes it felt like you would | 但有时候我感觉 |
[1:11:34] | sit in your car all night instead of deal with your issues. | 你整晚坐在车上而不去解决你的问题 |
[1:11:36] | My issues? | 是我的问题吗 |
[1:11:37] | Our issues. | 是我们的问题 |
[1:11:40] | Ours. | 我们的 |
[1:11:42] | Both of ours. | 我们两个的 |
[1:11:47] | I don’t think you know how passive you can be sometimes | 你不知道你有时候有多么消极被动 |
[1:11:52] | but eventually I figured out that our relationship | 但最终我发现我们的关系 |
[1:11:54] | was like your comedy. | 就像你的喜剧表演 |
[1:11:56] | It was something you were just going to try to wait out | 你只会干等着 |
[1:11:59] | and hope it turned out okay. | 希望等来个好结果 |
[1:12:03] | I know I initiated the breakup | 我知道是我提出分手的 |
[1:12:05] | but I’m not the only one responsible | 但我不是唯一要为 |
[1:12:07] | for the end of our relationship. | 我们关系破裂而负责的人 |
[1:12:13] | You need a partner that you’re willing | 你需要的是一个 |
[1:12:14] | to get out of the car and have the fight for. | 你愿意走下车来为之奋斗的伴侣 |
[1:12:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:12:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[1:12:29] | This was a new blouse. | 这是我的新上衣 |
[1:12:30] | No. Well, | 不是指这个 好吧 |
[1:12:31] | I’m sorry about that too, I just… | 这事我也很抱歉 我只是 |
[1:12:36] | I’m really sorry | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:12:37] | if I didn’t make you feel valued. | 没能让你感受到受重视 |
[1:12:40] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:46] | So are you settling into the new place okay? | 你适应新环境了吗 |
[1:12:48] | You don’t miss glamorous small town life? | 你不怀念惬意的小镇生活吗 |
[1:12:51] | Small town inconvenienced in city sized crime rates? | 地方不大犯罪率奇高的小镇吗 |
[1:12:53] | No, not really. | 不 一点不怀念 |
[1:12:56] | Besides, I got to visit my Uncle Sean’s farm last weekend | 另外 我上周末去了肖恩叔叔的农场 |
[1:12:59] | for the first time in forever | 我头一次去 |
[1:13:01] | and I am set on rural life for a while. | 决定过一阵乡村生活 |
[1:13:04] | Not a country girl, huh? | 不是要变成乡下姑娘了吧 |
[1:13:06] | I don’t see how anyone is. | 我没注意别人啥样的 |
[1:13:08] | It’s like 14 full-time jobs worth of work. | 像干了14份全职工作一样 |
[1:13:11] | And have you ever helped put a shoe on a horse? | 你给马钉过马掌吗 |
[1:13:14] | I have. | 我钉过 |
[1:13:15] | It’s awful. | 那活糟透了 |
[1:13:17] | Holy shit. | 我的天呐 |
[1:13:19] | Yeah. Just so you know, they will try to kick you | 是啊 你要知道 它们会踢你 |
[1:13:21] | and poop on you. | 还会朝你便便 |
[1:13:23] | Well, I mean they don’t try to do that. | 它们不是故意那样做 |
[1:13:25] | It’s just something that happens. | 只不过确实会有这种事发生 |
[1:13:27] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 你肯定是在和我开玩笑 |
[1:13:28] | I know, so gross. | 我知道 太恶心了 |
[1:13:31] | Listen, this is gonna sound insane | 听好 这可能听起来很荒谬 |
[1:13:33] | but I need to try something. | 但我还是要那么做 |
[1:13:34] | Can you tell me how to get to North Gate Cemetery from here? | 你能告诉我从这里怎么去北门公墓吗 |
[1:13:38] | The new one or the one that they paved over? | 是新的那个还是改建过的原址 |
[1:13:41] | The old one. | 旧的那个 |
[1:13:43] | Em, you know where it is. | 小艾 你知道在哪里的 |
[1:13:45] | You’ve lived here longer than I have. | 你住这的时间比我还长呢 |
[1:13:46] | Just humor me. | 求你告诉我吧 |
[1:13:48] | Well, if we’re near Mom’s, | 如果我们在我妈家附近的话 |
[1:13:50] | then it’s straight back that way. | 那就是直接往回走 |
[1:13:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:13:53] | So this is gonna seem like I’m being really mean and petty | 我知道我这样可能会有点刻薄小气 |
[1:13:56] | but is it okay if I drop you off here? | 但我可以在这放你下来吗 |
[1:13:59] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:14:00] | We’re like a block away. | 下个街区就到了 |
[1:14:02] | Exactly, so it’s not a very long walk. | 的确 所以也不需要走很远呀 |
[1:14:05] | You are unbelievable. | 你真是难以置信 |
[1:14:07] | Please trust me that it’s really, really important. | 请你相信我 这真的非常非常重要 |
[1:14:10] | I thought we were finally getting to a good place | 我以为我们终于要言归于好了呢 |
[1:14:12] | and now you’re just being– | 而你现在翻脸就 |
[1:14:13] | Jess. | 杰茜 |
[1:14:15] | We were not a great fit | 我们不适合 |
[1:14:17] | and we were probably always doomed to fail | 即使在一起了也绝对走不下去 |
[1:14:19] | but just so you know, | 但你要知道 |
[1:14:21] | I loved you | 我曾爱过你 |
[1:14:23] | and you were a huge part of my life | 你曾是我生命中最重要的存在 |
[1:14:25] | and I am sorry if I let you down | 我也很抱歉 |
[1:14:28] | by making you feel otherwise while we were together. | 和你在一起的时候让你失望了 |
[1:14:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:14:32] | But I have to go. | 但我真得走了 |
[1:14:38] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知该说什么 |
[1:14:39] | Well, Ferry welcomes feedback so we can | “摆渡”欢迎您给我们反馈 |
[1:14:42] | continue to improve your customer experience. | 我们才能不断改善客户体验 |
[1:14:56] | Okay, come on. | 好了 走起 |
[1:15:29] | Roger! | 罗杰 |
[1:15:39] | I’m really glad you came. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[1:15:41] | I had to get directions from a farrier. | 我得让”蹄铁匠”指路 |
[1:15:43] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:45] | Sort of, I’m hoping between the two of us | 算是吧 我希望咱俩之间 |
[1:15:46] | it counts for something. | 这能起到至关作用 |
[1:15:47] | Let’s get you to your cemetery. | 我送你去墓园吧 |
[1:15:49] | We’re in a cemetery. | 我们就在墓园啊 |
[1:15:51] | Maybe not the one that you need. | 可能这不是你要找的墓园 |
[1:16:05] | All right, what do we need to pull these things | 好 要把这些混蛋赶回去 |
[1:16:08] | back through the portal and seal it off? | 然后封上通道 我们需要什么材料 |
[1:16:10] | We need the branches of the five trees. | 我们需要五棵树的树枝 |
[1:16:11] | Right, right, right. | 行 行 行 |
[1:16:13] | Blood of a host. | 一个寄主的血液 |
[1:16:14] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[1:16:14] | Blood from one of the bodies that housed them. | 就是那些被附体的人的血 |
[1:16:16] | I got that at one of the first stops. | 去第一个地点时候我就弄到了 |
[1:16:18] | Hey, you said that you didn’t– | 你不是说你并没有 |
[1:16:19] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀任何人啊 |
[1:16:20] | The instructions don’t give | 指引书上没有给出 |
[1:16:21] | a certain amount of blood you need. | 到底需要多少血 |
[1:16:23] | I didn’t see any need to apply lethal force. | 所以我没必要使用致命手段 |
[1:16:26] | Okay, and? | 好吧 还有呢 |
[1:16:28] | Summoner’s finger. | 召唤者的手指 |
[1:16:30] | Ew! | 呕 |
[1:16:31] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊 挺恶心的 |
[1:16:32] | It’s not pleasant work. | 这可不是啥愉快的活 |
[1:16:33] | Trust me, grave robbing the family crypt, | 相信我 盗自家的墓 |
[1:16:35] | not my idea of a good time. | 我一点也不享受 |
[1:16:37] | So that’s your great, great grandfather’s– | 所以那是你曾曾祖父的 |
[1:16:39] | Finger, right. | 手指 没错 |
[1:16:40] | I hope they don’t need a specific one. | 但愿他们没要求必须要哪一根 |
[1:16:43] | Okay, anything else? | 好 还有吗 |
[1:16:45] | Well, in a perfect world we’d use the talisman | 正常来说 我们得用护身符 |
[1:16:49] | to summon a hero through the mists of time | 从时间迷雾中召唤出一个英雄 |
[1:16:51] | to keep the demons at bay. | 来阻止这些恶魔 |
[1:16:52] | I’m sorry! | 对不起了啦 |
[1:16:53] | But since we don’t, | 但既然没了 |
[1:16:54] | speed is our ally. | 我们只能加快速度了 |
[1:16:57] | I really appreciate you coming back to get me. | 我真的很感激你回来救我 |
[1:17:00] | I can’t imagine anybody else being my farrier. | 真不敢想象其他人来做我的”蹄铁匠” |
[1:17:03] | Ferryman. | 是摆渡人 |
[1:17:04] | And you’re welcome. | 还有不用谢 |
[1:17:06] | Though I did consider stealing the big bag of cash | 虽然我也想过偷了你放我车后的 |
[1:17:08] | you left in my back. | 这一大袋钱 |
[1:17:09] | Oh crap. | 糟糕 |
[1:17:11] | Thanks for not doing that. | 谢谢你没偷 |
[1:17:13] | In the spirit of honesty, | 看在你诚实的份上 |
[1:17:15] | I think I should apologize to you | 我也觉得我该向你道歉 |
[1:17:18] | for the scathing review I left you. | 因为我给你写了差评 |
[1:17:21] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:17:21] | I will try to delete it. | 我会试着删掉的 |
[1:17:23] | I made it in a moment of anger. | 我当时在气头上 |
[1:17:24] | You are easily a four star driver. | 你真的是个四星司机 |
[1:17:26] | Four? | 才四星吗 |
[1:17:27] | Well, your vehicle still does have an overpowering odor. | 因为你车上有这股超难闻的气味 |
[1:17:30] | Oh, for… | 你真是 |
[1:17:48] | This is the original site. | 这就是原址 |
[1:17:51] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[1:17:52] | Oh, trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:17:53] | It was a huge ordeal | 他们清理的时候 |
[1:17:54] | when they first started clearing it out. | 可是面临了巨大的挑战 |
[1:17:56] | Bodies for days. | 成堆的尸体 |
[1:17:58] | Now, some people got really up in arms about | 因为就这样抹去镇里的历史 |
[1:18:01] | erasing town history | 有些人十分恼火 |
[1:18:02] | but some people were really insistent about relocating. | 有的人则特别执着于搬迁至新址 |
[1:18:05] | Oh, I bet they were. | 他们肯定执着了 |
[1:18:07] | It was demons trying to cover their tracks. | 这些恶魔想掩盖它们的踪迹 |
[1:18:10] | For lack of a better term. | 如果没有更好的词 |
[1:18:13] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:18:15] | Now, listen. | 听着 |
[1:18:16] | A lot of those demons, for lack of a better term, | 大部分的恶魔 如果没有更好的词 |
[1:18:19] | caught up with me at the last graveyard. | 在之前的墓园跟上了我 |
[1:18:20] | However, there’s a strong possibility | 然而 还有很大的几率 |
[1:18:23] | that some of them are waiting for me. | 这边还有一些在等着我 |
[1:18:24] | So I need you to be safe and stay in the car. | 所以我要保证你的安全 待在车里 |
[1:18:27] | But what if they get to you? | 那如果你被俘虏了呢 |
[1:18:28] | Well, then we better hope the rest of my bastard cousins | 那就祈祷我那些私生表亲们 |
[1:18:31] | all died in some tragic, yet unavoidable accidents | 在今天之前已死于不可避免的事故 |
[1:18:34] | prior to today and the curse dies with me. | 这诅咒就随着我的死亡结束了 |
[1:18:37] | I don’t think these demons | 我不觉得现在 |
[1:18:38] | are being all that careful right now. | 这些恶魔会那么小心 |
[1:18:40] | If that happens, you take the bag and all the money in it | 但如果我死了 你带着这个包还有钱 |
[1:18:44] | and you get out of town. | 离开这镇子 |
[1:18:45] | If you happen to live for another 110 years, | 如果你刚好能再活110年 |
[1:18:48] | then you come back here and you try to finish this off. | 你就回来把这事给了结了 |
[1:18:51] | I know, that’s a long time to live with | 我知道 这时间的确特别长 |
[1:18:53] | my great, great grandfather’s finger bone | 还得带着我曾曾祖父的手指骨 |
[1:18:55] | but, all things considered. | 但各方面都已考虑好 |
[1:18:58] | And about the bag, you gotta… | 还有这个包 你得 |
[1:19:07] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:18] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[1:19:19] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:19:22] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[1:19:29] | Open this! | 打开门 |
[1:19:30] | Now! | 马上 |
[1:19:53] | Open up! | 打开 |
[1:20:21] | You can stop. | 你可以停下了 |
[1:20:24] | The talisman in pieces is useless. | 那破碎的护身符已经没用了 |
[1:20:27] | As is this. | 跟这个一样 |
[1:20:32] | Helping him was a fool’s errand. | 只有蠢人才会帮助他 |
[1:20:36] | He’s an ineffective little man who was doomed to fail. | 他只是个注定要失败的无能小人 |
[1:20:39] | And why not? | 凭什么成功呢 |
[1:20:41] | We held up our end of the bargain! | 我们履行了我们的承诺 |
[1:20:44] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说过的 |
[1:20:46] | We don’t disturb much. | 我们并没有多打扰到你 |
[1:20:49] | You said that your life | 你说相比我们 |
[1:20:50] | has been more disrupted by him than by us. | 他更扰乱了你的生活 |
[1:20:54] | So why don’t you open the door, | 所以你为何不开门 |
[1:20:57] | I’ll get rid of that silly little circle | 我就清理掉这一圈人 |
[1:21:00] | and you head on home with all the money in that bag? | 然后你带着这一袋钱回家 |
[1:21:07] | You’ve earned it, don’t you think? | 这是你应得的 不是吗 |
[1:21:15] | You’re worried about people getting hurt if you help us? | 你担心帮了我们 有人会受伤害是吗 |
[1:21:21] | You need to be worried about | 你该担心的是 |
[1:21:23] | people getting hurt if you don’t. | 如果不帮我们有人会受伤害 |
[1:21:26] | No, don’t touch her. | 不 别伤害她 |
[1:21:29] | Her? | 她 |
[1:21:33] | Her? | 她吗 |
[1:21:41] | I’m gonna kill this man | 我要杀了这男人 |
[1:21:43] | unless you want to help prevent it. | 除非你帮忙阻止 |
[1:21:47] | See? | 你看 |
[1:21:49] | We aren’t unreasonable. | 我们也挺讲道理的 |
[1:22:15] | Through the mists of thyme! | 吃我百里香迷雾 |
[1:22:17] | Sorry in advance, Roger! | 罗杰 先对不起了 |
[1:22:21] | So fucking gross! | 太他妈恶心了 |
[1:23:21] | Gross. Gross. | 恶心 恶心 |
[1:23:25] | Gross, gross, gross. | 恶心 恶心 恶心 |
[1:23:34] | My blood can’t be the nastiest thing you’ve touched today. | 你今天碰过的东西里我的血不是最恶心的 |
[1:23:37] | Remember, I know about the spoon. | 我可是知道你那个便勺呢 |
[1:23:39] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 太好了 你没事 |
[1:23:42] | Okay’s a relative term. | “没事”是个相对的说法 |
[1:23:44] | Took a pretty nasty blow to the head. | 我的脑袋可是遭了重创 |
[1:23:46] | And my nose. | 还有我的鼻子 |
[1:23:47] | Well you did leave me a pretty nasty review | 你也在我的公司主页上 |
[1:23:50] | on my company page. | 留了糟糕的评论 |
[1:23:51] | I’m not sure slugging me was the best way to address it. | 这样揍我也不是最好的报复手段吧 |
[1:24:00] | So what happens now? | 那接下来怎么办 |
[1:24:04] | Well, I burned the book. | 我烧毁了那本书 |
[1:24:06] | And I go home and I wait to see if I lose everything. | 然后我回家看看我的财产是否都没了 |
[1:24:09] | If I do, | 如果都没了 |
[1:24:11] | I’ll figure out what to do now. | 我会看着办的 |
[1:24:14] | I’m kinda making this up as I go. | 就见机行事吧 |
[1:24:20] | All right, where to? | 好吧 去哪呢 |
[1:24:23] | The hotel. | 酒店吧 |
[1:24:25] | I only have one friend in town and from what I’ve heard, | 这镇里我就只有一个朋友 我还听说 |
[1:24:28] | her place isn’t the nicest. | 她住的地方不咋样 |
[1:24:46] | ♪ Say that you’ll come with me ♪ | ♪ 告诉我你会和我一起走 ♪ |
[1:24:50] | ♪ We can both be lost together ♪ | ♪ 我们一起迷失在途 ♪ |
[1:24:53] | ♪ Together ♪ | ♪ 一起 ♪ |
[1:24:56] | ♪ And if I say I’m leaving ♪ | ♪ 如果说 我要离开 ♪ |
[1:25:01] | ♪ Would you carry on without me when I’m gone ♪ | ♪ 没有了我 你是否还会继续征途 ♪ |
[1:25:07] | ♪ Say that you’ll come with me ♪ | ♪ 告诉我你会和我一起走 ♪ |
[1:25:12] | ♪ We can both be lost together ♪ | ♪ 我们一起迷失在途 ♪ |
[1:25:15] | ♪ Together, not alone ♪ | ♪ 一起 不是形单影只 ♪ |
[1:25:18] | ♪ We can both be lost together ♪ | ♪ 我们一起迷失在途 ♪ |
[1:25:21] | ♪ Together, not alone ♪ | ♪ 一起 不是形单影只 ♪ |
[1:25:37] | Well. | 好啦 |
[1:25:41] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[1:25:43] | Sincerely. | 真心地 |
[1:25:44] | I don’t even think a talisman | 我甚至觉得你比护身符 |
[1:25:46] | could’ve brought me a better hero than you. | 召唤出来的英雄还要出色 |
[1:25:49] | I’m glad you knew when to get out of the car. | 我也很开心你知道该什么时候从车里出来 |
[1:25:55] | You know, you should do it more often. | 知道吗 你应该这样多出来冒险 |
[1:25:57] | If a horde of demons doesn’t scare you, | 如果一群恶魔都不能吓到你 |
[1:26:00] | nothing should. | 那没什么可怕了 |
[1:26:38] | I have a hard time relating to people | 对于那些想向我展示他们家族特有的 |
[1:26:40] | that want to show me the cool, historic things | 又酷又古老的东西的人 |
[1:26:42] | that are unique to their home | 我不太能理解他们 |
[1:26:43] | because I don’t really have anything like that. | 因为我确实没有这些类似的东西 |
[1:26:46] | I mean, I do, but it’s not something | 其实也有 但并不是 |
[1:26:47] | I feel like I can brag about. | 可以炫耀的东西 |
[1:26:49] | I can’t lead people to my bathroom and say, | 我不能把人带到家里厕所然后说 |
[1:26:51] | this is where I keep my authentic mid-aughts turd spoon. | 这是咱家正宗的中号便勺哦 |
[1:27:12] | 脱口秀 喜剧之夜 |