英文名称:Drive
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | 注意: 对白内容含有粗口和不雅词语 为著作表达需要 并非鼓励平时使用粗口及不文明用语 影片内容含有暴力和少量裸露画面 18岁以下观众必须由父母或成年人陪同观看 | |
[00:47] | 注意: 对白内容含有粗口和不雅词语 为著作表达需要 并非鼓励平时使用粗口及不文明用语 影片内容含有暴力和少量裸露画面 18岁以下观众必须由父母或成年人陪同观看 | |
[01:13] | There are hundred thousand streets in the city. | 这个城市有十多万条街道 |
[01:17] | You don’t need to know around. | 你不需要都熟悉 |
[01:20] | You give me a time and a place. | 告诉我时间地点 |
[01:22] | I give you a five-minute window, | 我给你五分钟 |
[01:24] | anything happens in that five minutes I’m yours. | 这五分钟无论发生什么 我都听你的 |
[01:28] | No matter what. | 任何事 |
[01:30] | Anything happens in either side of that, | 五分钟一过 |
[01:33] | then you are on your own. | 你就好自为之了 |
[01:36] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[01:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:45] | And you won’t be able to reach me on this phone again. | 事成之后你就联系不到我了 |
[02:20] | Hey, there you are! | 你来了 |
[02:22] | She’s down there. | 车备好了 |
[02:25] | Plain Jane boring, just like you asked for. | 非常烂大街 完全照你要求做的 |
[02:27] | But, I dropped in 300 horses on the inside, | 不过我装了300匹马力的引擎 |
[02:30] | she’s gonna fly. | 飞都可以了 |
[02:33] | You look like a zombie kid. You get any sleep? | 怎么看起来死气沉沉的 没睡觉吗 |
[02:36] | Can I offer you some benzedrine, | 要不要吃点兴奋剂 |
[02:38] | dexedrine, caffeine, nicotine? | 磕点药 咖啡因 尼古丁什么的 |
[02:41] | You don’t smoke, that’s right. Better off. | 噢对 你不抽烟 不抽好 |
[02:46] | There she is! | 就是这辆了 |
[02:48] | Chevy Impala, most popular car in the state of California. | 雪佛兰羚羊 加州满大街都是 |
[02:54] | No one will be looking at you. | 没人会注意你 |
[04:21] | 3 to 30 winger located at 421 south Almeida. | 三到三十队 阿尔梅达南部421就位 |
[04:27] | A pointed shot fired at code 30. | 代号三十 果断射击 |
[04:43] | Come on. | 快点 |
[04:45] | What the fuck is it, come on! | 他妈怎么回事 快点 |
[04:50] | Unit 5 wants you 20. | 五队需要二十队支援 |
[04:52] | We’re approximately two minutes to the location. | 我们距目标位置约两分钟路程 |
[05:03] | Come on, man, where the hell are you? | 快呀 伙计 你到底在哪 |
[05:09] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[05:12] | Come on. | 快点 |
[05:15] | Come on, get in, get in. | 快 上车 快 |
[05:23] | All unit be advised, possible vehicle in question. | 各小队注意 嫌疑车辆特征 |
[05:26] | Three load, silver Impala. | 嫌犯三名 银色雪佛兰羚羊 |
[05:55] | 1 out of 3, something in 7, clear. | 三一小队 七区有情况 完毕 |
[06:02] | Roger you, 1 out of 3. | 收到 三一小队 |
[06:04] | The question area unit support. | 目标区域小队支援 |
[06:07] | Dispatch to there, I got this on? | 我在这执勤 需要支援吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:761个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:89个,六级词汇:38个,GRE词汇:35个,托福词汇:62个,考研词汇:83个,专四词汇:79个,专八词汇:9个, 所有生词标注共:159个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:19] | Unit 5 to dispatch, any east car on 6. | 五队行动 注意六区东行车辆 |
[06:23] | Copy that, unit 5. | 收到 五队 |
[06:38] | Air based unit 3, any phenomenon? | 空军三队 有发现吗 |
[06:42] | Unit 3 base, negative. | 三队 没有 |
[06:51] | We got a visual on request on 7 street bridge. | 七区桥上发现目标 |
[06:57] | Copy that, unit 3. | 收到 三队 |
[07:25] | Air based 3, we lost visual, lost suspect. | 空军三队 目标疑犯丢失 |
[07:39] | Based air 3, spot investigation in progress. | 空军三队 继续搜索 |
[07:43] | Immediately Washington programme. | 立即执行华盛顿计划 |
[07:46] | Got you dispatch, and out. | 收到命令 完毕 |
[08:03] | All west found unit be advised, | 所有西区小队注意 |
[08:05] | suspect of 7 street of Santa Fe. | 嫌犯可能在圣达菲七街附近 |
[08:36] | Dispatch this, 1 out of 6, | 六一小队 呼叫总部 |
[08:38] | possible suspect vehicle sighted at stop light. | 嫌犯车辆进入视线 |
[08:42] | Standby. | 原地待命 |
[08:44] | Roger you, unit 6. | 收到 六一小队 |
[09:16] | blocked by Griffin, he is not gotta go. | 球被格里芬拦截 他不会放手的 |
[09:19] | Griffin gets rebound, time winding down. | 格里芬抢到篮板 倒计时 |
[09:21] | 4, 3, 2, 1. | 四 三 二 一 |
[10:28] | I’m giving you a night call to tell you how I feel | 午夜给你电话诉说我的感受 |
[10:39] | I want to drive you through the night, down the hills | 想载你沿着山路把黑夜穿透 |
[10:50] | I’m gonna tell you something you don’t want to hear | 想执意说些话 即便你不想听 |
[11:00] | I’m gonna show you where it’s dark, but have no fear | 想带你走近黑暗 却毫不恐惧 |
[11:12] | There something inside you | 你的内心 |
[11:18] | It’s hard to explain | 难以名状 |
[11:23] | They’re talking about you boy | 不管别人怎么说 |
[11:29] | But you’re still the same | 你潇洒依旧 |
[11:34] | There something inside you | 你的内心 |
[11:39] | It’s hard to explain | 难以名状 |
[11:45] | They’re talking about you boy | 不管别人怎么说 |
[11:49] | But you’re still the same | 你潇洒依旧 |
[11:55] | There something inside you | 你的内心 |
[12:00] | It’s hard to explain | 难以名状 |
[12:06] | They’re talking about you boy | 不管别人怎么说 |
[12:11] | But you’re still the same | 你潇洒依旧 |
[13:02] | – What floor? – 4th thanks. | -哪层 -四楼 谢谢 |
[13:48] | Hey, kid. | 小子 |
[13:55] | Director wants to see a rollover. You okay with that? | 导演想拍翻车镜头 能搞定吗 |
[13:59] | Remember, if you don’t feel good, just abort the shot. | 当然 如果你觉得拍不了就不接 |
[14:01] | There’s no shame in that, alright? | 不用不好意思 明白吗 |
[14:03] | You’re doubling for the star. | 你只是个替身 |
[14:05] | It’s not like you are a player or anything. | 又不是演员什么的 |
[14:08] | And I got you $500 more. | 我要求多加五百 |
[14:10] | Of course we split that. | 当然咱们得平分 |
[14:12] | You okay? Ready to go? Alright. | 行吗 准备好了吗 好 |
[14:15] | I’m counting on you. | 看你的了 |
[14:31] | Excuse me, pal, this thing over here. | 兄弟 到这边来一下 |
[14:32] | Just before you try camera | 开拍之前 |
[14:34] | we need you to sign this contract. | 需要你签个协议 |
[14:36] | Basically this is liability to complication | 就是拍戏过程中 |
[14:38] | you die and may under serious injured. | 发生严重受伤或死亡的免责声明 |
[14:42] | And, action. | 准备 开拍 |
[14:52] | Alright,that’s cut. | 好 停 |
[14:54] | Kid! That’s fantastic. | 小子 太精彩了 |
[14:56] | Just fantastic! | 绝对精彩 |
[14:57] | Okay, how’re you doing? You are alright? | 怎么样 还好吗 |
[15:00] | You good. Good, that was perfect. | 你还好 很好 太完美了 |
[16:05] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[17:02] | Where should I put these? | 东西放哪 |
[17:03] | In the kitchen. Thank you. | 厨房 谢谢 |
[17:07] | Just a second. | 稍等一会儿 |
[17:20] | Scary. | 恐怖 |
[17:25] | You want a tooth-pick? | 想要根牙签吗 |
[17:34] | You want a glass of water? | 喝点水吧 |
[17:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:53] | So, did you just moved to L.A.? | 你刚来洛杉矶吗 |
[17:57] | No, I’ve been here for a while. | 不 来了有段时间了 |
[18:00] | You are just new here? | 只是刚搬到这来吗 |
[18:08] | That’s Benicio’s father. | 那是贝尼西奥的爸爸 |
[18:12] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了 |
[18:15] | He’s in prison. | 在监狱 |
[18:20] | What do you do? | 你做什么的 |
[18:24] | I drive. | 开车 |
[18:27] | Like a limo driver? | 豪华轿车司机吗 |
[18:30] | No, like for movies. | 不是 电影特技那种 |
[18:34] | You mean all those car chases and stuff? | 你是说电影飙车那种吗 |
[18:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:39] | Isn’t that dangerous? | 岂不是很危险 |
[18:51] | It’s only part time. | 兼职而已 |
[18:54] | – Mostly I work at the garage. – Where? | -大部分时间我在修车行工作 -哪里 |
[18:57] | Receda Boulevard. | 瑞赛达大道 |
[19:08] | I gotta go. | 我该走了 |
[19:11] | Ok. | 好的 |
[19:14] | Thanks for the water. | 谢谢招待 |
[19:16] | – Say bye. – Bye. | -和叔叔说再见 -再见 |
[19:59] | Chicken Chowmein? And, some Peking duck. | 鸡肉炒面 再来只北京烤鸭 |
[20:03] | Ok. Where are the chopsticks? | 行 筷子呢 |
[20:06] | – You know the guy just… – Go get ’em. Go get ’em. | -伙计 -赶紧去拿 去拿 |
[20:09] | I don’t want that. I don’t want that. | 我不用这东西 不用不用 |
[20:12] | You need it. Chopsticks and a fortune cookie. | 你自己用 筷子 顺便来份幸运签饼 |
[20:14] | Put out the fucking cigrette, I’m eating. | 快他妈把烟掐了 我要吃饭呢 |
[20:17] | – Sorry. – What’s the matter with you? | -对不起 -脑子有泡吧 |
[20:20] | I’m just… | 我 |
[20:21] | Never have a ashtray in this town. | 在这儿找个烟灰缸真不容易 |
[20:24] | You run a perfectly good business. | 你生意做得好好的 |
[20:26] | I don’t know, why you wanna change now. | 不懂你干嘛要换 |
[20:28] | You know how much my business made last year? | 知道我去年才赚多少吗 |
[20:31] | 30 grand. | 三万 |
[20:33] | I can build a car in six months and | 我辛苦六个月组装一部车 |
[20:35] | in six seconds these jerks write it off as a stunt, | 拍一个特技不到六秒就报废了 |
[20:38] | that won’t even make it to the movie. | 结果电影里连镜头都没闪一下 |
[20:42] | See, all I need is a hard used star car. | 我需要一部耐用的好车 |
[20:44] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[20:45] | I figure we start off small town circuit, we work our way up. | 咱们先从小城镇的循环赛开始 一步步来 |
[20:50] | Once we get to the show, we are talking millions. | 一旦走上正轨 咱们就赚大了 |
[20:53] | Chopstick, sir. | 筷子 先生 |
[20:53] | Yeah, where’s the cookies? | 好 签饼呢 |
[20:56] | Forget it, forget it. | 算了 算了 |
[20:59] | So, you still haven’t give me your number. | 说吧 要多少 |
[21:01] | Alright, four hundred thirty thousand dollars. | 好吧 四十三万 |
[21:07] | Mr. Ross, I wouldn’t come to you with this | 罗斯先生 要没有十足把握 |
[21:10] | unless I’m absolutely sure about it! | 我是不会来找你的 |
[21:11] | How can you be sure, Shannon. | 你怎么保证 夏侬 |
[21:13] | What do you got that the big professional race team don’t? | 你有什么专业赛车队没有的东西 |
[21:18] | I got the driver. | 我有车手 |
[21:20] | You just told me there haven’t got a dozen drivers. | 你意思是他们没有车手 |
[21:22] | Not like this one. | 绝对比不上这个 |
[21:25] | This kid is special. | 这小子很不一样 |
[21:27] | Been working with him for a while, | 我跟他工作了一阵子 |
[21:29] | I’ve never seen anybody like it. | 从没见过像他这么厉害的 |
[21:30] | If I had the money, I’d back him myself. | 我要是有钱 绝对投他 |
[21:32] | Yeah, but you don’t have the money. | 但你没钱 |
[21:36] | Mr. Ross, you put this kid behind the wheel, | 罗斯先生 只要让这小子摸到方向盘 |
[21:40] | there’s nothing he cannot do. | 没有他办不到的事 |
[21:42] | There’s money here, you can’t lose. | 这钱你不能不赚 |
[21:45] | Fuck you eating chink food in my fucking restaurant? | 你他妈在我店里吃什么中国菜 |
[21:48] | What’s a Jew doing running a pizzeria? | 那犹太人开披萨店干毛 |
[21:51] | You remember Shannon? | 还记得夏侬吗 |
[21:56] | Take a fucking hike. | 他妈滚一边去 |
[21:57] | I wanna talk to my partner. | 我们有事要谈 |
[22:01] | I’m just fucking with you. | 开个小玩笑 |
[22:05] | How’re you doing, Shannon? | 过得怎么样 夏侬 |
[22:06] | How’s the fucking leg? | 你那条狗腿好了吗 |
[22:08] | I’ve paid my debt. | 债我都还清了 |
[22:10] | I’ll think about it. Okay? | 我会考虑的 好吧 |
[22:15] | But I wanna meet the kid first. | 但我得先瞧瞧那小子 |
[22:16] | That’s all I ask. | 求之不得 |
[22:30] | C’mon, I want you to meet somebody. | 来 我带你去见一个人 |
[22:33] | Whatever you do like about the car, don’t say anything. | 不管多喜欢这车 先什么都别说 |
[22:35] | I want to drive the price down a little bit. | 我想把价压低点 |
[22:38] | Kid, I want you to meet Mr. Bernie Ross. | 小子 这是伯尼·罗斯先生 |
[22:42] | Nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[22:48] | My hands are a little dirty. | 我手有点脏 |
[22:51] | So are mine. | 我也一样 |
[22:57] | – Good driving out there. – Thanks. | -刚才车玩得很溜 -谢谢 |
[23:04] | Good kid. So? What do you think? | 好样的 怎么样 |
[23:06] | Do we get the 400? | 能拿四十万吗 |
[23:09] | I’ll give you 300 for 70 percent. | 我出三十万买70%的股份 |
[23:14] | Done! | 成交 |
[23:20] | You won’t be sorry! | 你不会后悔的 |
[23:28] | I’m Shannon, can I help you? | 我是夏侬 需要什么帮助吗 |
[23:40] | Hey pal, just drop it down here. | 伙计 手里的活先放一放 |
[23:41] | We’re pushing it alright. | 来帮忙推一下 |
[23:42] | We wanna push her into number three. | 推到三号车位 |
[23:45] | – The car. Not you. – Good. | -我是说汽车 不是你 -明白 |
[23:48] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -好 |
[23:52] | – You two know each other? – Don’t. | -你们俩认识 -不 |
[23:54] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧你 |
[23:56] | – We’re neighbours. – Neighbours, very good. | -我们是邻居 -邻居 太好了 |
[23:57] | Well, we’ll try to be neighbourly too. | 我们也会像邻居般热情服务的 |
[24:21] | You blinked. | 你眨眼了 |
[24:23] | What? | 什么 |
[24:25] | – Can I call a cab from here. – Yeah, sure. | -我能从这儿叫辆车吗 -当然可以 |
[24:29] | What am I talking about. | 瞧我说什么呢 |
[24:30] | You and the kid are neighbours, right? He can take you. | 你和那小子不是邻居吗 就让他送你吧 |
[24:33] | No. I feel bad. | 别 这样不好吧 |
[24:35] | No, no. Don’t even think twice about it. | 不 不 别说了 |
[24:37] | He’ll be happy to do it. | 他会很乐意的 |
[24:39] | He’s a good guy. | 他人好着呢 |
[24:41] | You know, he walked into my shop here about five or six years ago. | 大概五六年前 他直接冲到我店里 |
[24:45] | Right out of the blue, asking for a job. | 无端的 说要找个活干 |
[24:48] | So, I put him to the test, to see what he could do. | 我就把他招进来试试 看他会干点啥 |
[24:52] | The kid is amazing. | 这小子真没得说 |
[24:54] | So, I hired him on the spot. | 所以我立马决定雇用他 |
[24:57] | At about half the wages I normally pay. | 而且只给他普通员工的一半薪水 |
[25:00] | He didn’t even blink an eye. | 他眼都不眨一下 |
[25:02] | Hey kid, come over here for a sec, would you. | 小子 来一下 |
[25:06] | And I have been exploiting him ever since. | 从那之后我就一直剥削他 |
[25:11] | Don’t tell him. | 保密 |
[25:12] | Looks like we’ve bigger problem than I thought. | 貌似问题比较复杂 |
[25:16] | We’re gonna have to keep the car here for a few days. | 这车得修上一阵子 |
[25:19] | So, I offered your services | 所以 你得服务到家 |
[25:21] | to take Benicio and Irene home. | 把贝尼西奥和艾琳送回去 |
[25:23] | Would that be okay? | 没问题吧 |
[25:27] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[25:32] | – I don’t have wheels on my car. – Ok. | -我车还没车轮 -好的 |
[25:36] | It’s one think you should know about me. | 这点得告诉你 |
[25:38] | Well put the tyres on. | 赶紧把轮子装好 |
[25:39] | – You got about five minutes? – Yeah. | -等我五分钟行吗 -好的 |
[26:04] | Hey, do you wanna see something? | 想出去兜一圈吗 |
[26:09] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[26:14] | Okay. | 行 |
[26:19] | Back against the wall and ours | 我们无路可退 相互依偎 |
[26:24] | With the strength of a willing to cause | 怀抱信念 |
[26:27] | A pursuit some called outstanding | 寻求一种叫超群的东西 |
[26:30] | Or emotionally complex | 或者精神寄托 |
[26:36] | Against a grain | 躺在麦堆中 |
[26:38] | Left to stop at claims | 把俗世烦恼丢一边 |
[26:40] | Of all the thoughts your actions entertaining | 带着这种心情 你行动欢愉 |
[26:44] | And you, have proved, to be | 而你 已然证明自己是 |
[26:51] | A real human being, and a real hero | 一个真正的人 真正的英雄 |
[26:59] | A real human being, and a real hero | 一个真正的人 真正的英雄 |
[27:08] | A real human being | 一个真正的人 |
[27:19] | A planet on a cold, cold morn’ | 冰冷早晨上的一颗行星 |
[27:23] | 155 people or more | 有一百五十五个人甚至更多 |
[27:27] | All safe and all rescued | 都从慢慢下沉的船上 |
[27:31] | From the slowly sinking ship | 被安全救起来 |
[27:35] | What are warmer than | 比他冷静的头脑 |
[27:37] | His head so cool | 更温暖的是 |
[27:40] | And type I knew what to do | 他写道 别怕有我呢 |
[27:44] | And you, have proved, to be | 而你 已然证明自己是 |
[27:50] | A real human being | 一个真正的人 |
[27:59] | A real human being | 一个真正的人 |
[28:11] | That was good. We had a good time. | 下午很棒 玩得很开心 |
[28:24] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:31] | Sorry, if I put you on the spot showing up like that. | 很抱歉 下午贸然去 让你为难了 |
[28:35] | It’s okay. | 没什么 |
[29:00] | I’m not doing anything this weekend. | 我这周末有空 |
[29:07] | If you wanna a ride or something. | 如果你需要个司机的话 |
[30:44] | Don’t worry about her bumps and bruises. | 别担心那些碰伤和刮伤 |
[30:46] | Thats fiber glasses, that’s easily replaceable. | 都是玻璃纤维 很容易换 |
[30:48] | We coat a paint on there with sponsors detail. | 我们把赞助商信息漆车身上了 |
[30:51] | Look at the thread on the tyre, | 看轮胎这纹路 |
[30:52] | still good huh, we are in business. | 不错吧 这才像个样子 |
[30:56] | You paid 300 fucking grand for this piece of shit? | 你他妈花三十万就整这么个破玩意儿 |
[30:59] | I paid for it, out of my own pocket. | 是我出的钱 从我口袋掏的 |
[31:02] | This is just the shell. | 这只是外壳 |
[31:03] | It’s the inside that counts. Not the outside. | 值钱的在里头 外面的不值钱 |
[31:06] | Right, Shannon? | 对吧 夏侬 |
[31:07] | You are correct sir. | 对的 先生 |
[31:08] | Fuck that shit. If I paid 300 for something, | 操他妈的 要是我花三十万买个东西 |
[31:10] | I want everybody to see it. | 我就要所有人都看到 |
[31:11] | Of course you do. | 那当然 |
[31:12] | Now this. | 现在 这东西 |
[31:15] | That is one motherfucking fine ass pussy mobile, | 那个才他妈的叫好车 |
[31:18] | motherfucker! | 我勒个去 |
[31:20] | Damn! | 擦 |
[31:21] | Shannon, sell him that car. | 夏侬 把那车卖给他 |
[31:23] | He won’t be able to find a pussy in a whorehouse. | 就他这眼力见儿 |
[31:27] | You know what? This car will make you even good looking. | 你知道吗 这车会让你看起来更帅 |
[31:31] | I’m already good looking, pal. | 我已经很帅了 伙计 |
[31:33] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[31:37] | When’s our first race? | 我们第一场什么时候 |
[31:41] | Uhh, pretty soon. | 很快吧 |
[31:44] | You gonna be ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[31:47] | I hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[31:48] | Huh… I hope so. | 还但愿呢 |
[31:50] | Hey, no false modesty. I got a lot of money on this. | 别假装谦虚了 我可在这上面花了不少钱 |
[31:56] | Did Shannon ever tell you how we met? | 夏侬跟你说过我们怎么认识的吗 |
[32:01] | I used to produce movies. | 我以前是搞电影的 |
[32:03] | In the 80’s. | 八十年代的时候 |
[32:04] | Kinda like action films and sexy stuff. | 制作动作片啊 激情戏码什么的 |
[32:08] | One critic called them ‘European’. | 有个评论家说是欧洲范儿 |
[32:10] | I thought they were shit. | 我觉得都是些垃圾 |
[32:12] | Anyway he arranged all the cars for me. Did all the stunts. | 总之他替我搞定所有的车辆 还有特技 |
[32:15] | I liked him. I like having him around. | 我很喜欢他 喜欢跟他泡在一起 |
[32:18] | Even though, he’d overcharge the shit out of me. | 但他宰起我来 还是毫不含糊 |
[32:22] | His next business venture. | 他后来有一宗生意 |
[32:24] | He got involved with some of Nino’s friends. | 跟尼诺的一些朋友扯上了关系 |
[32:26] | They didn’t go for the overcharging bit. | 对他的狮子大开口很不满 |
[32:29] | They broke his pelvis. | 他们打碎了他的骨盆 |
[32:31] | He’s never had a lot of luck. | 他就再也没走过好运了 |
[32:35] | The reason I’m telling you this is, | 我告诉你这些是因为 |
[32:37] | He’s got a lot invested in you. | 他这次在你身上下了血本 |
[32:39] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[32:41] | So, you need anything, you call me. | 所以 你需要什么 就给我打电话 |
[32:44] | We’re a team now. | 我们现在是一个团队了 |
[32:49] | Huh, I’m excited. | 我很兴奋 |
[32:52] | Nino. Get the fuck out of here. | 尼诺 我们滚蛋吧 |
[33:10] | – You see the bad guy? – Yeah. | -你看出哪个是坏人了吗 -嗯 |
[33:12] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:15] | ’cause he’s a shark. | 因为他是只鲨鱼 |
[33:18] | There’s no good sharks? | 鲨鱼就没好的吗 |
[33:20] | No… I mean, just look at him. | 也不是 但你看他那样子 |
[33:24] | Does he look like a good guy to you? | 你觉得像好人吗 |
[33:36] | This is Cindy. | 这是辛迪 |
[34:19] | That was my hausband’s lawyer. | 她是我丈夫的律师 |
[34:22] | He’s coming home in a week. | 他一周后就回家了 |
[35:48] | You know, we’re here celebrating. But it’s… | 虽然大家为我庆祝 但是 |
[35:51] | It’s a shameful thing… what I did. | 我知道我的所作所为 不怎么光彩 |
[35:57] | And I have a lot of making up to you, to everyone. | 我会一一补偿给大家 |
[36:06] | But second chances are rare. | 浪子回头金不换 |
[36:08] | Right? | 对吗 |
[36:11] | And that’s worth celebrating. Right? | 这才值得庆祝 是吗 |
[36:15] | So, I want to make a toast to that lady right there. | 所以 我想敬那位女士一杯 |
[36:21] | Thanks for staying. I love you, Irene. | 谢谢你留下来 我爱你 艾琳 |
[36:26] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[37:41] | Hey. | 你好 |
[37:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:53] | Sorry about the noise. | 抱歉吵到你了 |
[37:59] | I was gonna call the cops. | 我本来打算叫警察的 |
[38:03] | I wish you would. | 真希望你叫了 |
[38:08] | Oye, getting heavier. | 越来越沉了啊 |
[38:16] | – Hey, how are you doing? – Hi. | -你好吗 -你好 |
[38:22] | This guy has been telling a lot about you. | 小家伙跟我说了很多你的事 |
[38:25] | He says, you’ve been coming around and helping out a lot. | 他说 你经常过来 帮了很多忙 |
[38:28] | Yeah? Helping out. Is that right? | 对吗 过来帮忙 是吗 |
[38:33] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[38:38] | That’s very nice. That’s nice of you. Thank you. | 真不错 你真是太好了 谢谢 |
[38:40] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:45] | – You drive for the movies? – Yeah. | -你在电影里开车吗 -是的 |
[38:52] | – I can take that. – No, no. I got it. | -我来拿那个 -不 不 我来吧 |
[38:58] | Let mommy talk to her friend. Go. | 让妈妈跟她的朋友说话 走吧 |
[39:21] | You have a good night. | 睡个好觉 |
[40:00] | You’re Shannon’s buddy, Right? | 你是夏侬的人 对吗 |
[40:04] | We met last year. | 我们去年见过面 |
[40:07] | You drove me and my brother back from Palm Springs. | 你开车送我跟我兄弟回棕榈泉市 |
[40:14] | We hired another wing man. | 我们另找了一个帮手 |
[40:16] | I spend six months in jail and my brother got himself killed. | 我在号子里呆了半年 我哥哥自杀了 |
[40:24] | I’ve got a sweet job coming up. | 我现在有个好活儿 |
[40:25] | How about this? | 不如这样 |
[40:26] | You shut you mouth. | 要么你闭嘴 |
[40:29] | Or I’ll kick your teeth down your throat and I’ll shut it for you. | 要么我打碎你的牙让你闭嘴 |
[40:40] | Nice seeing you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[41:59] | Come on, it’s okay. | 过来 没事的 |
[42:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[42:04] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[42:07] | Look, don’t tell mommy. Okay? | 不要告诉妈妈 好吗 |
[42:13] | Okay, it’s a secret between us boys. | 好吗 这是我们男人之间的秘密 |
[42:18] | Oh, fuck me. | 我操 |
[43:19] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[43:22] | What the fuck are you gonna do? | 你他妈要干什么 |
[43:24] | You gonna go and beat them out for me? | 你要替我出头吗 |
[43:26] | Huh, stunt guy. | 特技小子 |
[43:29] | Why the fuck do you wanna know who they are? | 你他妈想知道他们是谁干嘛 |
[43:43] | There’s some guy who want me to do a job for him. | 有个人想让我替他干一票 |
[43:46] | But I’m not gonna do it. | 但是我不会干的 |
[43:48] | That’s who they are. | 他们就是这种人 |
[43:52] | What’s the job? | 干什么 |
[43:55] | He wanted me to rob a pawn shop in the valley. | 他想让我去山谷抢一家当铺 |
[43:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[44:00] | ’cause I owe them protection money, | 因为我蹲号子的时候 |
[44:02] | for when I was in the inside. | 欠他们保护费 |
[44:03] | It’s two thousand bucks. | 两千块 |
[44:06] | And as soon as I got out, | 而我一出来 |
[44:07] | oh, it’s five thousand bucks. | 就变成了五千块了 |
[44:09] | Oh, no, it’s actually, ten thousand dollars. | 不 事实上 是一万快 |
[44:11] | Twenty thousand dollars. | 两万块 |
[44:12] | Tomorrow I don’t know what it’s gonna be. | 我不知道明天又会变成多少 |
[44:17] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[44:20] | That’s a very good question. | 问得好 |
[44:24] | They said they’re gonna come after Benicio and Irene next. | 他们说下一次就找贝尼西奥和艾琳 |
[44:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[44:53] | You want something to drink? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[44:59] | What’s that you got there? | 你拿的什么 |
[45:03] | Can I see? | 能给我看看吗 |
[45:18] | – One of those men gave you this? – Mmmhm. | -是那些人给你的吗 -嗯 |
[45:22] | They told me not to lose it. | 他们让我别弄丢了 |
[45:29] | You want me to keep this for you? | 你想让我替你保管吗 |
[45:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:58] | – How’s Benice? – Good. | -贝尼西怎么样 -很好 |
[46:05] | You just saying that? | 你在应付我吗 |
[46:07] | No. what do you mean? | 没有 你什么意思 |
[46:15] | I saw that Standard… | 我看见斯坦德 |
[46:18] | was in an accident. | 出了点事 |
[46:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:25] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[46:31] | He got beat up. | 他被打了 |
[46:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[46:39] | Just drunk kids. | 就是些喝醉酒的孩子 |
[46:53] | You should come over. | 你应该过来坐坐 |
[46:58] | You should come and see him. | 你应该来看看他 |
[47:07] | You wanna… | 你想 |
[47:08] | You wanna hear a story? | 你想听个故事吗 |
[47:09] | – You wanna hear how mommy and me met? – Yeah. | -你想知道妈妈和我怎么认识的吗 -想 |
[47:12] | Yeah? Ok. | 想听吗 好 |
[47:16] | We’re at a party. | 我们是在一个派对上认识的 |
[47:18] | And she was nineteen years old. | 那时她才十九岁 |
[47:20] | Seventeen. | 十七岁 |
[47:21] | – You’re not seventeen. – I was. | -不是十七岁 -就是 |
[47:23] | – Wow, so that’s illegal. – Yeah. | -哇哦 那可是非法的 -是的 |
[47:27] | Alright, so I illegally walked over to | 好吧 我非法走向一个 |
[47:30] | a seventeen year old girl. | 十七岁的女孩子 |
[47:33] | I walked up and I say…. | 我走过去 然后说 |
[47:35] | “Hello, Miss.” | 你好 小姐 |
[47:37] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[47:39] | And she didn’t say anything. | 她什么都没说 |
[47:41] | And I said, well… my name’s Standard Gabriel. | 然后我说 我叫斯坦德·加百利[另意为标准版加百利] |
[47:44] | Then what did you said. | 然后你说什么 |
[47:52] | I said… | 我说 |
[47:55] | Where’s the deluxe version? | 豪华版的在哪 |
[48:03] | She is good, isn’t it? | 她太棒了 对吧 |
[48:05] | She is sharp. | 她真是犀利啊 |
[48:07] | Oh man, that killed me. | 真是要了我的命了 |
[48:13] | And then a year later, you popped out, man. | 然后过了一年 你小子就蹦出来了 |
[48:22] | Best days in my life. | 那是我一生中最美好的时候 |
[49:08] | If I drive for you, you’ll get your money. | 我负责开车 你们去拿钱 |
[49:11] | You tell me where we start, where we’re going… | 你告诉我起点和方向 |
[49:13] | Where we’re going afterwards. | 接着去哪 |
[49:14] | I give you a five-minutes when we get there. | 到了以后我给你五分钟 |
[49:17] | Anything happens in that five minutes | 这五分钟无论发生什么 |
[49:19] | and I’m yours no matter what. | 我都会等你 |
[49:21] | Anything a minute either side of that, | 五分钟一过 |
[49:22] | then you are on your own. | 你就好自为之 |
[49:24] | I don’t sit in while you’re running it down. | 我不想知道你的详细计划 |
[49:26] | I don’t carry a gun. | 我不拿枪 |
[49:28] | I drive. | 我只管开车 |
[49:30] | You look like you are hard to work with. | 看起来你不太好合作啊 |
[49:33] | Not if we understand each other. | 懂我意思合作起来也不难 |
[49:36] | What’s to understand? | 懂什么意思 |
[49:38] | I cannot do this thing alone. | 我一个人办不成这事 |
[49:40] | You got Blanche. | 你还有布兰奇 |
[49:41] | C’mon man. | 别这样 伙计 |
[49:45] | She’s beautiful, look at her. | 她长的多漂亮啊 看看她 |
[49:49] | Fuck you rolling your eyes at for? | 你他妈翻什么白眼 |
[49:53] | You know, get the fuck out of here. | 你他妈给我滚远点 |
[49:55] | Get up! | 起来 |
[49:56] | Standard, take her with you, and go get her a fucking coke. | 斯坦德 带她走 给她弄点药嗑 |
[50:06] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 好吧 条件如下 |
[50:09] | This much for Blanche, | 这些是布兰奇的 |
[50:13] | This much for that asshole… minus what he owes me. | 这些是那混蛋的 减去他欠我的 |
[50:17] | And this much for you. | 这些就是你的 |
[50:23] | You’re still interested? | 你还有兴趣吗 |
[50:27] | Good! | 很好 |
[50:29] | Anything else? | 还有问题吗 |
[50:31] | When you get your money, | 你拿到钱 |
[50:33] | his debt’s paid. | 你俩就两清了 |
[50:35] | He’s out for good. | 别再纠缠他 |
[50:37] | You never go near his family ever again. | 你这辈子不能再靠近他的家人 |
[50:40] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[50:46] | To my family. | 为我的家人干杯 |
[50:47] | To my new friend. | 为我的新朋友干杯 |
[50:51] | And toast to the future. | 为将来干杯 |
[50:57] | Our future. | 我们的将来 |
[51:23] | I’ll see you in five minutes. | 五分钟后见 |
[51:32] | See you in four. | 四分钟 |
[56:12] | How much did Cook said we’re gonna get? | 库克说我们能拿多少 |
[56:18] | Fourty grand. | 四万 |
[56:28] | Stay here. | 待着别动 |
[56:49] | When was the last time you saw your husband? | 你最后一次见到你的丈夫是什么时候 |
[56:55] | Can you answer the question? | 你能回答我的问题吗 |
[56:59] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[57:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[57:08] | Benicio, Is that you? | 贝尼西奥 是你吗 |
[57:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[57:14] | Your mother there? | 你妈妈在吗 |
[57:16] | Uh, she’s sitting down… talking to the police. | 她坐在那里 正跟警察说话 |
[57:21] | Okay, just tell her I’m gonna call her back. Okay? | 好吧 告诉她 我等会儿再打给她 好吗 |
[57:24] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[57:29] | Related news, a attempted robbery turn tragedy today | 相关消息 今日一场未遂的抢劫演变成悲剧 |
[57:32] | when an owner of local pawnshop open fire on the shooter. | 本地一家当铺老板向一劫匪开枪 |
[57:36] | The robber was pronounced dead on the scene. | 劫匪当场死亡 |
[57:38] | He’s been identified as Standard Gabriel of Echo Park, L.A. | 疑犯已确认为洛杉矶回音公园区的斯坦德·加百利 |
[57:42] | Other details are unclear | 其余细节尚未查明 |
[57:44] | but the owner of the pawn shop, | 但是当铺老板声称 |
[57:45] | told the reporter that Gabriel acted alone. | 加百利是独自一人行动 |
[57:48] | and that no money had been stolen. | 而且当铺并无财物损失 |
[57:50] | Another news, four high school… | 其他消息 四名高中… |
[58:14] | If he saw you take the money… | 要是他看见你拿了钱 |
[58:17] | and saw you get in the car, | 看见你上了车 |
[58:21] | then why didn’t they say anything? | 为什么一点都不提呢 |
[58:25] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[58:38] | Did you have any idea that there would be a second car? | 那你知道还有另外一辆车吗 |
[58:46] | I already told you everything. | 我把知道的都告诉你了 |
[58:54] | Now, you’ve just got a little boy’s father killed. | 现在 你害死了一个小男孩的父亲 |
[58:57] | And you almost got us killed. | 你还差点害死了我们 |
[59:00] | And now, you are lying to me. | 现在你还对我说谎 |
[59:02] | So, how about this? | 那么 不如这样 |
[59:05] | From now on, | 从现在起 |
[59:07] | every word out of your mouth is the truth. | 你嘴里吐的每一个字必须是真的 |
[59:11] | Or I’m gonna hurt you. | 否则我饶不了你 |
[59:15] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[59:18] | Now, what did Cook tell you? | 库克给你说什么了 |
[59:21] | He said there’d be another car hold us up. | 他说过 会有另外一辆车来接我们 |
[59:24] | But he didn’t say anything about all these money. | 不过他没提钱的事 |
[59:26] | He didn’t say anything about anyone getting killed. | 也没说过有人会死 |
[59:31] | And he was gonna rip us off? | 他本来就想抢走这钱吗 |
[59:40] | What’s his real name? | 他的真名是什么 |
[59:41] | He said it’s Chris… but I just call him Cook. | 他说叫克利斯 不过我都叫他库克 |
[59:49] | You’re gonna take me to him. Right now. | 带我去见他 就现在 |
[59:54] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[59:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:03:10] | What’s you do to the cash? | 你怎么处理那笔钱 |
[1:03:14] | ‘Cause I can keep it safe for you. | 我可以帮你好好保管 |
[1:03:16] | Would you just stop? | 别说了行吗 |
[1:03:24] | This guy Cook, he have a real name? | 那个库克真名是什么 |
[1:03:27] | Chris. | 克利斯 |
[1:03:30] | Maybe. | 不一定 |
[1:03:34] | I’ll ask Bernie, see if he knows him. | 我去问问伯尼 看他知不知道 |
[1:03:39] | Jesus! I can’t stop thinking about… | 天哪 我忍不住一直想 |
[1:03:42] | what we could do with all that dough. | 拿着那笔钱可以做些什么 |
[1:03:44] | – Would you stop? – Alright! | -别说了 -好吧 |
[1:03:46] | You know, a lot of guys messing around with married women. | 爱和人妻乱搞的人我见多了 |
[1:03:48] | but you’re the only one | 你这种我还头一回见到 |
[1:03:50] | I know who robs a joint, to pay back the husband. | 抢钱给她老公还债 |
[1:03:53] | Crazy! | 疯了 |
[1:03:55] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[1:03:57] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会办妥的 |
[1:04:29] | Where’s Cook? | 库克在哪 |
[1:04:31] | He’s in the dressing room. | 在更衣室 |
[1:04:33] | Where’s that? | 更衣室在哪 |
[1:04:36] | It’s over there. | 就在那边 |
[1:05:07] | Whose money do I have? | 那些钱是谁的 |
[1:05:10] | Don’t worry… they’re gonna come and get it. | 别着急 会有人来拿的 |
[1:05:15] | Call them. | 给他们打电话 |
[1:05:16] | Somebody call Nino. | 谁给尼诺打个电话 |
[1:05:30] | Do you remember this? | 还记得这个吗 |
[1:05:58] | – Hello. – Nino? | -喂 -尼诺吗 |
[1:05:59] | No, sorry pal. Why don’t you call back later, we’re closed. | 不是 你晚点再打来吧 我们打烊了 |
[1:06:03] | I could, | 晚点也行 |
[1:06:03] | but I think Nino would be upset that you made him wait. | 不过你让尼诺等 我怕他会不高兴 |
[1:06:07] | Can I ask what this is about? | 你有什么事吗 |
[1:06:10] | I have something of his. | 我手上有他的东西 |
[1:06:12] | And that would be? | 什么东西 |
[1:06:14] | A million dollars. | 一百万美元 |
[1:06:18] | Please hold. | 等一下 |
[1:06:26] | You have something that fucking belongs to me. | 你说手上有我的东西吗 |
[1:06:35] | Seems that way. | 我想是的 |
[1:06:39] | And you’re calling me… | 那你给我打电话 |
[1:06:41] | why? | 想干嘛 |
[1:06:44] | You’re expecting to buy my own shit back from you? | 难不成还要我从你那儿买回来 |
[1:06:47] | I’m not selling it. | 我没想卖 |
[1:06:48] | I’m gonna give you a time and place, | 我给你个时间地点 |
[1:06:50] | and you’re gonna come and get it. | 你来拿就行 |
[1:06:52] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:06:56] | What are you getting out of it? | 你想从这里边拿什么好处 |
[1:06:59] | Just that. | 什么都不拿 |
[1:07:02] | ‘Out of it.’ | 就是好处 |
[1:07:04] | And your partners are happy with that? | 你的搭档没意见吗 |
[1:07:08] | I don’t have any partners. | 我没有搭档 |
[1:07:11] | You discuss this with anybody else? | 你跟谁提过这件事吗 |
[1:07:16] | No, just with you. | 没 就你 |
[1:07:19] | You’re not very good at this. Are you? | 看来你不大懂行情 |
[1:07:33] | Go check it out who the fucking guy is? | 去查清这混蛋是谁 |
[1:08:14] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 能跟你说会儿话吗 |
[1:08:18] | I can’t talk, I have to go. | 不行 我得出门了 |
[1:08:22] | Can I just walk with you for? | 那我陪你走吧 |
[1:08:46] | I have to tell you something. | 我有事跟你说 |
[1:08:54] | Standard was into some… | 斯坦德之前 |
[1:08:56] | guys in prison for a lot of money. | 欠了牢里的人一大笔钱 |
[1:09:03] | And it would ruin you and Benicio if he wouldn’t pay it. | 如果他不还 会连累你和贝尼西奥 |
[1:09:10] | He asked me for my help. | 他让我帮他 |
[1:09:15] | Everything went wrong, eh. | 结果后来都乱了套 |
[1:09:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:28] | I still got the money. | 那钱还在我这儿 |
[1:09:33] | You can have it, if you want to. | 要是你想要 可以拿去 |
[1:09:39] | You can take Benicio… | 你可以带上贝尼西奥 |
[1:09:52] | I just thought, we could get out of here. | 我本来想 要是你愿意 |
[1:09:53] | If you wanted. | 我们可以离开这里 |
[1:09:58] | I could come with you. | 我可以和你一起走 |
[1:10:04] | I could look out for you. | 可以照顾你 |
[1:10:11] | Sorry…uh… Wrong floor. | 不好意思 按错楼了 |
[1:13:38] | He came into my apartment, Shannon. | 他来了我那栋楼 夏侬 |
[1:13:41] | How did they know where I live? | 他怎么知道我住哪 |
[1:13:45] | I told you, I was gonna call Bernie. | 我跟你说过 我会打电话给伯尼 |
[1:13:47] | I just wanted him know that… | 我要让他知道 |
[1:13:49] | that it wasn’t about that, | 事情不是那样 |
[1:13:49] | you are not interested in the money. | 你对那钱不感兴趣 |
[1:13:51] | and that you just did it for the girl. | 你只是为了一个女人 |
[1:13:55] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[1:13:56] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:13:59] | What the fucking are you told them about Irene? | 你都跟他们说了艾琳什么 |
[1:14:01] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[1:14:02] | You told him about Irene!!! | 你跟他说了艾琳的事 |
[1:14:03] | Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[1:14:04] | Just calm down a little. | 冷静一点 |
[1:14:07] | I’ll kill you. | 我杀了你 |
[1:14:07] | You told them about Irene? | 你竟然告诉他们艾琳 |
[1:14:09] | Listen, I just, I just wanted him to know… | 听着 我只是 我只是想告诉他 |
[1:14:12] | that as soon as you return the money, | 只要你把钱给他们 |
[1:14:14] | that was the end of it. That’s all. | 就没事了 |
[1:14:16] | I didn’t know, how was I supposed to know? | 我不知道 我怎么会知道 |
[1:14:17] | How was I supposed to know that?! | 我怎么知道事情会变这样 |
[1:14:19] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[1:14:20] | Look, let me just talk to Bernie… okay? | 听着 让我跟伯尼谈谈 行吗 |
[1:14:24] | Why you got to fuck everything up, Shannon? | 你怎么总把事搞砸 夏侬 |
[1:14:26] | How was I supposed to know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[1:14:27] | Everything is related to Nino! | 什么事都能跟尼诺扯上关系 |
[1:14:36] | They’re gonna come looking for me. | 他们会来找我麻烦 |
[1:14:37] | and they’re gonna come for you. | 也会来找你 |
[1:14:39] | Do you understand? | 你懂吗 |
[1:14:41] | You gotta get out of here. | 你得离开这儿 |
[1:14:43] | and you gotta get out now. | 现在就走 |
[1:14:45] | Listen to me. Listen to me, Shannon. Listen. | 听我说 听我说 夏侬 |
[1:14:50] | You get out of here and you never fucking come back. | 离开这里 永远不要回来 |
[1:14:54] | You never come back. | 永远不要回来 |
[1:15:02] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[1:15:21] | I already gave you my advice. | 我早跟你说过 |
[1:15:23] | You should’ve taken the money, and left the guy alone. | 你把钱拿了就算了 干嘛管他 |
[1:15:27] | It’s just not that simple Bernie. | 没那么简单 伯尼 |
[1:15:28] | No! Of course not! | 当然没那么简单 |
[1:15:29] | Now everything’s bounced up in your face! | 现在你都火烧眉毛了 |
[1:15:31] | You know, I owe you this guy. | 这事我跟他没完 |
[1:15:32] | Just give me a little time and I’ll get rid of him. | 给我点时间 我去干掉他 |
[1:15:34] | Shut the fuck up. | 你他妈闭嘴 |
[1:15:36] | You fucking monkey! | 死猴子 |
[1:15:39] | The money, belongs to some half-assed wise guy, | 那些钱 原本是个深藏不露的滑头 |
[1:15:42] | out of Philly. | 从菲力那里弄来的 |
[1:15:43] | Now I got tipped off… | 有人跟我透露 |
[1:15:44] | he was stashing a million bucks in a pawn shop. | 说他在当铺里藏了一百万美金 |
[1:15:47] | He’s gonna invest it here in L.A. | 他要在洛杉矶这里投资 |
[1:15:49] | He was gonna set up a rival operation. | 就是想跟我作对 |
[1:15:51] | So, you stole from the east-coast mob? | 现在你要从东海岸黑帮那里抢钱是吗 |
[1:15:53] | Now! I stole from some jump up punk, | 现在只是从街头小混混那里抢来而已 |
[1:15:56] | who’s trying to step on our action. | 他们妄想在我的买卖里插一脚 |
[1:15:58] | Yeah… then why didn’t you come to me, | 是吗 那你怎么不事先知会我 |
[1:16:01] | before you set up this dummy robbery? | 你要搞这单傻逼的抢劫 |
[1:16:04] | Before you hire this piece of shit. | 雇了这废柴也不跟我商量 |
[1:16:06] | This was something off to the side, | 这又是另一回事了 |
[1:16:08] | Bernie. I didn’t wanna involve you on this. | 伯尼 我不想把你卷进来 |
[1:16:09] | Well, I’m involved now! | 可我已经卷进来了 |
[1:16:13] | Let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你 |
[1:16:15] | Anybody! Anybody finds out you stole from the family, | 任何人 只要任何人 发现你从家里偷钱 |
[1:16:21] | we are both dead. | 我们就别活了 |
[1:16:22] | What fucking family? | 什么他妈家里 |
[1:16:25] | The family who still calls me a fucking kike? | 成天叫我犹太佬的那个家里吗 |
[1:16:29] | To my face! | 当着我的面 |
[1:16:32] | You know, I’m fifty nine years old Bernie, | 听着 伯尼 我已经五十九岁了 |
[1:16:34] | they still pinched my cheek like I’m some fucking kid. | 他们还当我像小屁孩一样好欺负 |
[1:16:39] | Family. | 家里 |
[1:16:40] | The money always flows up, easy. | 钱是赚不完的 |
[1:16:43] | You know that. | 你自己明白 |
[1:16:46] | That’s why this driver’s gotta go, Bernie. | 所以那个开车的必须死 伯尼 |
[1:16:49] | He’s gotta go. | 他必须死 |
[1:16:51] | and your pal, Shannon. | 还有你的好兄弟夏侬 |
[1:16:53] | It’s these two guys, that can tie me to this rob. | 这两个人会让我跟这宗案子扯上关系 |
[1:17:36] | Now, it’s your turn to clean up after me. | 现在轮到你替我善后了 |
[1:18:43] | All this priceless cars | 这些车这么值钱 |
[1:18:45] | one would think you’d have better locks. | 还以为你会用靠谱点的门锁 |
[1:18:49] | Alright… doors is always open to you. | 哪有 大门永远为你而开 |
[1:18:53] | Going somewhere? | 出远门吗 |
[1:19:00] | I was thinking about it. | 有这打算 |
[1:19:03] | I’m looking for your driver. | 我在找你的车手 |
[1:19:07] | You are breaking in here, I figure it’s bad news. | 你不请自来 我猜也没什么好事 |
[1:19:10] | No, Shannon. | 不是 夏侬 |
[1:19:11] | It’s bad luck. | 只是没好运 |
[1:19:14] | Two thousand heists a year in this city. | 这城里一年要发生两千宗打劫 |
[1:19:18] | He has to pick the wrong one. | 他偏挑了这个 |
[1:19:20] | He tried to put it right. | 他也不想搞砸 |
[1:19:22] | Well, he picked the wrong guy for that too. | 而且对头也挑错了 |
[1:19:24] | My partner is a belligerent asshole, | 我的搭档可不是省油的灯 |
[1:19:26] | with his back against the wall. | 他什么都干得出来 |
[1:19:29] | Right now, so am I. | 现在 我也是 |
[1:19:32] | If I don’t set this straight, I’m in big trouble. | 要是摆不平这事 我就麻烦大了 |
[1:19:38] | Any idea where he might be? | 你知道他会在哪儿吗 |
[1:19:43] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[1:19:45] | or maybe it was Balize. | 也有可能是伯利兹 |
[1:19:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:19:59] | I was excited about this whole thing. | 我本来对这件事很兴奋 |
[1:20:02] | My name on a car! | 写了我名字的赛车 |
[1:20:05] | I mean, look how beautiful. | 看看 多漂亮 |
[1:20:08] | I wanted to see my name on this thing. | 我想看到自己名字写在上面 |
[1:20:13] | I think we would’ve made a go with this business. | 本来还以为我们可以合作愉快 |
[1:20:31] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:20:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:20:33] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:20:34] | It’s done. There is no pain, it’s over. It’s over. | 好了 不疼 没事了 没事 |
[1:25:16] | What the fuck was that? | 这是什么东西 |
[1:27:55] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:27:58] | You know the story about this scorpion and a frog | 你知道蝎子和青蛙的故事吗 |
[1:28:04] | You friend Nino didn’t make it, cross the river. | 你的朋友尼诺过不了河了 |
[1:28:09] | I think this thing has gone on long enough. | 我觉得这件事该来个了结了 |
[1:28:14] | You see any reason for this to continue? | 你说还有必要继续下去吗 |
[1:28:18] | What do you say we meet? | 不如我们见个面吧 |
[1:28:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:28:25] | Well… | 因为 |
[1:28:27] | You, me and your girlfriend are the only players left. | 你 我 和你的女友 就剩我们仨了 |
[1:28:31] | How’s that for a reason? | 这个理由怎么样 |
[1:28:35] | When? | 什么时候 |
[1:28:37] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[1:28:39] | There’s a place on Sherman Way | 在谢尔曼路那里 |
[1:28:41] | there’s a restaurant called The Great Wall. | 有个长城饭店 |
[1:28:43] | Do you know it? | 你知道吗 |
[1:29:13] | Can I talk to you? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[1:29:17] | I won’t keep you long. | 不会太久 |
[1:29:24] | I have to go somewhere now. | 我现在得去个地方 |
[1:29:26] | I don’t think I can come back. | 可能回不来了 |
[1:29:32] | And I just want you to know… | 我只是想你知道 |
[1:29:35] | getting to be around you and Benicio… | 能跟你和贝尼西奥在一起 |
[1:29:39] | was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 是我一生中最快乐的事 |
[1:30:34] | Do you bring the money? | 钱带来了吗 |
[1:30:42] | Here’s what I’m prepared to offer… | 我开出的条件是 |
[1:30:45] | you give me the money, the girl is safe. | 你把钱给我 那女孩就没事 |
[1:30:48] | Forever, nobody knows about it. She’s off the map. | 永远没事 没人知道她 她不会蹚进这浑水 |
[1:30:53] | I can’t offer you the same. | 但你 我就不能保证了 |
[1:30:57] | So, this is what I would suggest. | 所以 我建议你 |
[1:31:00] | We conclude our deals. We shake hands. | 我们做完这桩交易 握过手 |
[1:31:03] | You start the rest of you life. | 就各走各路 |
[1:31:08] | Any dreams you have or plans,or hopes for the future. | 你要是对未来还有什么梦想 计划 希望 |
[1:31:13] | I think you got to put that on hold. | 就别太指望了 |
[1:31:17] | For the rest of your life, | 你接下来的日子 |
[1:31:18] | you’re gonna be looking over your shoulder. | 最好把脑袋别在裤腰带上 |
[1:31:20] | I’m just telling you this, | 之所以这么说 |
[1:31:21] | because I want you to know the truth. | 是希望你明白状况 |
[1:31:25] | But the girl is safe. | 不过那女孩会没事 |
[1:31:47] | Where is the money now? | 钱在哪里 |
[1:31:51] | It’s in the car. | 在车里 |
[1:34:22] | A real human being… | 一个真正的人 |
[1:34:42] | A planet on a cold, cold morn’ | 冰冷早晨上的一颗行星 |
[1:34:47] | 155 people or more | 有一百五十五个人甚至更多 |
[1:34:51] | All safe and all rescued | 都从慢慢下沉的船上 |
[1:34:54] | From the slowly sinking ship | 被安全救起来 |
[1:34:58] | What are warmer than | 比他冷静的头脑 |
[1:35:01] | His head so cool | 更温暖的是 |
[1:35:03] | And type I knew what to do | 他写道 别怕有我呢 |
[1:35:07] | And you, have proved, to be | 而你 已然证明自己是 |
[1:35:14] | A real human being, and a real hero | 一个真正的人 真正的英雄 |
[1:35:22] | A real human being, and a real hero | 一个真正的人 真正的英雄 |
[1:35:31] | A real human being, and a real hero… | 一个真正的人 真正的英雄 |