英文名称:Drunk Parents
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Here we go. | 咱们开始 |
[00:19] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[00:21] | You guys wanna story? | 你们想听故事吗 |
[00:24] | Yeah, I got a story. A fuckin’ doozy. | 我有个故事 贼他妈奇特的故事 |
[00:25] | Is this the one where you say you own Facebook? | 是那个在你脸书上讲的故事吗 |
[00:28] | Starts like this. | 开头是这样的 |
[00:29] | On the seventh day, God rested. | 在第七天 上帝休息了 |
[00:30] | I love God. He’s my favorite god. | 我爱上帝 他是我最喜欢的神 |
[00:32] | Yeah, but he’s God, so he knew | 是的 但他是上帝 所以他知道 |
[00:33] | that if after six days of crazy you gotta rest | 度过了疯狂的六天 你就可以休息了 |
[00:35] | on Sunday, right? I’d rest every day. | -在星期天 对吧 -我每天都休息 |
[00:36] | But what about those poor bastards going through six days of crazy, | 可其他那些疯狂了六天的可怜虫呢 |
[00:40] | not knowing that the seventh day is gonna be a day of rest, | 他们不知道第七天是休息日 |
[00:42] | or just another day at the shit store? | 还以为又是一个在粪坑里挣扎的日子 |
[00:44] | Those are the poor bastards we should toast. | 我们应该敬那些可怜的混蛋一杯 |
[00:46] | To the shit store! | 敬粪坑 |
[00:48] | Who knows, maybe a couple of angels come along | 谁知道呢 也许有几个天使来了 |
[00:50] | and nudge him in the right direction. | 把他指向正确的方向 |
[00:52] | But I’m getting ahead of myself. | 但我靠自己就可以前进了 |
[00:53] | This is the story of Frank and Nancy Teagarten. | 这是弗兰克和南茜 提卡登夫妇的故事 |
[00:56] | Their seven days started on the morning | 他们的七天从他们把女儿 |
[00:58] | they dropped their daughter off to college. | 送去上大学的早晨开始 |
[01:05] | Seems just like yesterday I was pushing you on the swings | 好像昨天我还在加德纳公园 |
[01:07] | in Gardner Park. | 推着你玩荡秋千呢 |
[01:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:11] | And now, look at our college girl, | 转眼间 看看我们的女大学生 |
[01:13] | on her way to becoming a veterinarian. | 已经踏上成为兽医的奋斗之路了 |
[01:16] | Now, baby. We’re just a phone call away, | 宝贝 我们之间只有一通电话 |
[01:19] | five-hour car ride away, 50-minute plane ride away. | 5小时车程 50分钟航班的距离 |
[01:22] | You know we’re there for you, anything you need. | 不管你有什么要求 我们随叫随到 |
[01:24] | You have our numbers. | 你知道我们的号码 |
[01:25] | Yes, I practically have them memorized. | 是啊 已经倒背如流了 |
[01:28] | Good. But, don’t call | 很好 但是 不要十二点打电话 |
[01:29] | 00 p.M. ’cause we’ll probably be asleep. | 因为我们可能已经睡着了 |
[01:32] | That was a joke. You know that was a joke, right? | 那是个笑话 你知道那是个笑话吧 |
[01:34] | I love your jokes, Daddy. | 爸爸 我喜欢你的笑话 |
[01:37] | – Do you like your bed? – Yeah. | -喜欢你的床吗 -喜欢 |
[01:39] | We should have gotten her a better mattress. | 我们应该给她买个更好的床垫 |
[01:41] | How come we didn’t think of that? | 为什么我们没想到 |
[01:42] | You know what this room needs, is a Medeco lock. | 知道这个房间缺什么吗 一把麦德客锁 |
[01:44] | Medeco makes a very sturdy lock. | 麦德客公司做的锁非常坚固 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1626个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:227个,六级词汇:115个,GRE词汇:146个,托福词汇:171个,考研词汇:256个,专四词汇:197个,专八词汇:38个, 所有生词标注共:525个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[01:46] | – Yeah. | -是啊 |
[01:46] | – And what’s with this co-ed dorm? | -这个男女合住的寝室是怎么回事 |
[01:48] | Why are we doing that? | 为什么我们要这么做 |
[01:48] | She’s in a co-ed dorm, whose idea was that? | 她住的是男女混寝 这是谁的馊主意 |
[01:50] | That’s wrong. | 这是错误的 |
[01:52] | I love you guys so much. | 我爱死你们了 |
[01:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[01:58] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你们为我做的一切 |
[02:42] | ♪ Let go, life does get tough ♪ | 放手吧 生活的确会变得艰难 |
[02:45] | ♪ No need to stress ♪ | 无需让焦虑 |
[02:47] | ♪ Hold you back too much ♪ | 使你退缩不前 |
[02:49] | ♪ Let’s go I heard They found a solution ♪ | 我们走吧 我听说他们找到了解决办法 |
[02:52] | ♪ Where will you be for the revolution? ♪ | 你要去哪里参加革命 |
[03:07] | ♪ I say to kids ♪ | 我对孩子们说 |
[03:10] | ♪ Wake up Things might get rough ♪ | 醒来吧 世事可能艰难 |
[03:13] | ♪ No need to stress keeps you down too much ♪ | 不必让焦虑使你心情低落 |
[03:17] | ♪ Wake up I heard They found a solution ♪ | 醒来 我听说他们找到了解决办法 |
[03:20] | ♪ Where will you be for the revolution? ♪ | 你要去哪里参加革命 |
[03:34] | -It’s gonna be okay. -Which part? | -会好起来的 -哪一部分会好 |
[03:36] | All of it. I promise. | 所有一切 我保证 |
[03:44] | Can I help you? | 有什么事情吗 |
[03:45] | -Sorry, guys. Gotta hook it up. Shit! | -抱歉 我得把这车吊走 -我擦 |
[03:47] | What, now? | 什么 现在 |
[03:48] | Hey, man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[03:50] | I’m just doing my job, all right? | 我只是在做我的工作 好吗 |
[03:51] | We, uh… | 我们 |
[03:52] | we just dropped our daughter off at college, | 我们刚把女儿送去上大学 |
[03:54] | and we’ve been really, really busy, | 我们一直很忙 |
[03:55] | and I’ll send a payment in a few days. | 我这几天就付钱 |
[03:57] | Look, it’s not me, it’s Volvo, okay? | 我做不了主 这是沃尔沃的规定 |
[04:00] | They don’t fuck around | 涉及到租约的时候 |
[04:01] | when it comes to a lease, okay? | 他们从不打马虎眼 |
[04:02] | I just need a little more time. | 我只需要多一点时间 |
[04:04] | There… there is a backstory here. | 我真的有苦衷 |
[04:06] | Always is, brother. Always is. | 都有苦衷 兄弟 谁都有 |
[04:09] | Would you like to hear it? | 你想听吗 |
[04:16] | All right, shoot. | 好吧 说来听听 |
[04:18] | I started a medical company. | 我开了一家医疗公司 |
[04:20] | Put everything we had into it, making a medical innovation | 把所有家产都投进去 进行医学创新 |
[04:23] | that’s been adding years to people’s lives. | 大大增加了人均寿命 |
[04:25] | We rolled the dice hard, but we believed in it. | 我们这是在豪赌 但我们有信念 |
[04:28] | Then there was a problem. | 然后出现了一个问题 |
[04:29] | Small, but enough for some news stories. | 小岔子 但也足以上新闻了 |
[04:31] | They started calling us “controversial,” | 他们开始说我们有争议 |
[04:33] | which is the toughest word in our business, | 这是我们行业中最不爱听的词 |
[04:35] | and it’s been… bad dominoes ever since. | 从那以后 我们就陷入恶性循环了 |
[04:38] | Now, our daughter doesn’t know at all about this. | 现在 我们的女儿完全不知道这件事 |
[04:40] | We’ve been holding it together until she went off to college, | 我们一直坚持到她上大学 |
[04:43] | and now we’re gonna hold it together | 现在我们要继续坚持 |
[04:45] | until we get back on our feet. | 直到我们东山再起 |
[04:48] | What do you make? | 你们做什么的 |
[04:49] | -What, salary? -Product. | -什么 薪水吗 -产品 |
[04:51] | Artificial heart valves designed for transfemoral placement, | 用于经股动脉置入的人工心脏瓣膜 |
[04:54] | -which means… -Dual leg artery. | -这个是 -双下肢动脉 |
[04:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:57] | You know what I used to do before this repo shit? | 你可知我干这操蛋的回购之前是做啥子的 |
[05:00] | -Paramedic. – Oh? | -护理人员 -是吗 |
[05:01] | Yeah. People used to be glad to see me show up. | 是啊 人们过去很乐意看到我 |
[05:04] | Yesterday, I had to take three child seats | 昨天 我不得不从雷克萨斯的 |
[05:06] | out of the back of a Lexus, | 后排拆下三把儿童座椅 |
[05:08] | lay them out on their lawn, | 放在车主家的草坪上 |
[05:10] | like I was setting up for some | 就像我在准备一场 |
[05:11] | goddamn baby Lollapalooza concert, | 该死的儿童洛拉帕罗扎音乐会 |
[05:14] | The Wiggles or some shit. | 缤纷扭扭四人组什么的 |
[05:15] | -Remember them? – No. | -还记得他们吗 -记不得了 |
[05:17] | Fuckin’ Yum Yum Fruit Salad. | 好吃的水果沙拉 |
[05:19] | I got kids. | 我有孩子 |
[05:20] | It was sad. | 很伤心 |
[05:23] | Shit. Okay, look. | 妈的 这样吧 |
[05:26] | I’ll tell ’em you weren’t here. | 我回去就说没见到你本人 |
[05:27] | But the most I can get you is days, not weeks. All right? | 但最多能给你宽限几天 几周就别想了 |
[05:31] | So, if I were you, | 所以 如果我是你 |
[05:32] | I’d find a way to put some loot in my suit. | 就会想办法在衣服里夹带点赃物 |
[05:34] | Sell some crack, or I’ll be back! | 卖点破烂 不然我就回来收你车喽 |
[05:43] | Thank you. Thank you! | 谢谢您 谢谢您 |
[05:46] | Finally a break. | 终于可以缓口气了 |
[05:56] | What about the, uh, | 那个 |
[05:58] | lamp in the den? | 书房里的灯怎么处置 |
[05:59] | It’s broken. | 坏了 |
[06:01] | So, we sell it, uh, | 那就卖了吧 |
[06:03] | as is, or we fix it? | 或者我们修一修 |
[06:04] | We don’t fix things, Frank, we only ruin them… | 我们修不好东西 弗兰克 只会毁掉 |
[06:07] | Hi guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[06:08] | -Having a yard sale? -Uh, no, Bert. | -在院子里卖东西吗 -不是 伯特 |
[06:10] | Our living room puked all over our yard. | 是我们的客厅把东西都吐到院子里了 |
[06:13] | -What? -Bye. | -什么 -再见 |
[06:16] | Oh, look, Frank. | 看 弗兰克 |
[06:17] | A 2,000-dollar Breville Oracle espresso machine. | 2000刀一台的铂富意式浓缩咖啡机 |
[06:21] | And we just had to have it. | 我们当时非买不可 |
[06:24] | But, we never even took it out of the damn box. | 买回来就没从盒子里拿出来过 |
[06:28] | Just be happy that the thing is still in the box, | 东西还在盒子里就已经很好了 |
[06:30] | it’s worth 2,000 dollars, one-eighth of that is, | 价值2000美元 拿出八分之一 |
[06:33] | it’s a… it’s a car payment. | 就够付车费了 |
[06:35] | Why did we get all this stuff? | 我们当初为什么要买这些东西 |
[06:37] | Stuff, stuff, stuff everywhere, | 到处都是东西 |
[06:39] | and I can’t even afford to get my roots done | 结果我现在连烫头发的钱都没有 |
[06:43] | or get a bikini wax. | 连个脱毛也做不起 |
[06:44] | Hey, guys! You’re having a yard sale? | 伙计们 你要在院子里卖东西吗 |
[06:47] | Hi, Jason. | 嗨 杰森 |
[06:48] | No, Jason, our house got hit by a tidal wave. | 不 杰森 我们的房子被海啸袭击了 |
[06:51] | Just ours. | 只有我们一户 |
[06:52] | Uh. It’s a freak of nature. | 这是大自然的抽风 |
[06:53] | Well, I’m glad it was yours. | 很高兴被袭击的是你的房子 |
[06:55] | ‘Cause, salt water, it’s like kryptonite for the wheelchair. | 因为盐水 就像氪星石之于轮椅 |
[06:58] | Jason, are you making a handicap joke? | 杰森 你在开残疾人玩笑吗 |
[07:00] | I’m sorry, I thought… | 对不起 我只是 |
[07:02] | ‘Cause… | 因为… |
[07:03] | I’m the one in the… Uh, Rachel called me. | 我也是坐轮椅的 瑞秋给我打电话了 |
[07:05] | It sounds like she made it off fine. | 听起来她适应得不错 |
[07:07] | So, the two of you were trying to make | 所以 你们两个是想 |
[07:08] | the long-distance thing work? | 继续这么异地下去吗 |
[07:09] | The odds are against it, Jason, and she’s ambitious | 成功渺茫啊 杰森 她很有野心的 |
[07:12] | and you live at home. | 而你还住在家里 |
[07:14] | -Frank? -Yes? | -弗兰克 -嗯 |
[07:16] | Don’t pay any attention to him, Jason. | 别理他 杰森 |
[07:18] | He’s been drinking. | 他喝多了 |
[07:20] | Well, I’d better be off to work, so… | 我要去上班了 所以 |
[07:21] | Hey, Jason, do you wear your Staples uniform | 杰森 你外套下面是不是 |
[07:24] | under your clothes like Superman, | 穿着超人一样的战服啊 |
[07:25] | or do you go home and change at your mom’s, | 你回了家是不是还去你妈那儿换衣服啊 |
[07:27] | where you live, with your mom? | 你住哪 跟你老妈一起住吗 |
[07:37] | Can’t understand the, the whispered Spanish. | 听不懂你们的西班牙语悄悄话 |
[07:39] | Mr. Teagarten, I’d really like to get along with you, | 提卡登先生 我很想和你好好相处 |
[07:41] | even if Rachel and I are eventually just friends, | 就算瑞秋和我最后只能做朋友 |
[07:43] | nothing more, | 没别的 |
[07:44] | ’cause I… I think you guys are amazing people. | 因为我 我觉得你们是了不起的人 |
[07:46] | Thank you, Jason. | 谢谢你 杰森 |
[07:48] | – Have a nice day. – Yeah. | -祝你今天愉快 -好 |
[07:50] | Enjoy the ride. | 慢点儿开 |
[07:52] | It’s like, ’cause of the wheelchair. | 我懂 因为轮椅也是有轮的 |
[07:54] | That’s… | 那是 |
[07:56] | Have a nice one. | 祝你过得愉快 |
[08:02] | Nigel, how’s it going over there in London, huh? | 纳吉尔 伦敦那边怎么样 |
[08:04] | Are they still driving backwards? | 人们还是倒着开车吗 |
[08:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:09] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[08:10] | You know, sideways, | 你知道 车道啊 |
[08:12] | the cars… | 汽车啊 |
[08:14] | the street? | 街道啊 |
[08:15] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[08:16] | Oh, that’s hilarious. | 太好笑了 |
[08:17] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[08:20] | Listen to me, I am gonna be traveling | 听我说 我要去旅行 |
[08:21] | for a while, all right? | 一段时间 |
[08:23] | I’m gonna be gone to Nepal, | 我准备去尼泊尔 |
[08:24] | I’ll be gone for about four months, | 去四个月左右 |
[08:25] | I’ll be off the grid. | 到时就联系不上了 |
[08:26] | Oh, that’s weird. Hey, listen, Nigel, | 真是奇怪 是这样 纳吉尔 |
[08:28] | while I have you on the phone, | 我给你打这通电话 |
[08:29] | I think I need to ask you for more money… | 是想让你多加点 |
[08:31] | to watch the house. | 看护房子的费用 |
[08:32] | ‘Cause I’m over there like three days a week. | 因为我一周要过去待三天 |
[08:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:35] | It’s not that hard to watch my house. | 帮忙给我看家能有多难 |
[08:37] | I live right next door to you. | 我就住在你隔壁 |
[08:39] | I should… I can get the kid down the street | 我就该 我可以去找街上那个小孩 |
[08:40] | to do it for free, | 让他免费给我看家 |
[08:42] | just so he can go in and watch cable. | 只要我答应他可以随便看电视 |
[08:43] | Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[08:45] | What did he say about more money? | 加钱的事他怎么说 |
[08:47] | I don’t think he’s into it. | 不怎么热衷 |
[08:50] | I’m going to Nigel’s for a minute. | 我要去一下纳吉尔家 |
[09:20] | No. | 不行 |
[09:26] | Hello, this is Frank. | 你好 我是弗兰克 |
[09:30] | Yes, I am going to pay you soon. | 是的 我很快就给你钱 |
[09:32] | Uh, no, I don’t know when, | 我也不知道什么时候 |
[09:34] | but your credit card is very important to me, so I… | 但是你的信用卡对我很重要 所以我 |
[09:37] | Oh, yes, I know that, but… | 是 我知道 但是 |
[09:40] | Well, I do wanna work with you, so how about this? | 我的确想和你合作 那你看这样成不 |
[09:41] | I’ll send you the credit card, | 我把信用卡寄给你 |
[09:42] | and you just shove it up your fucking ass. | 你把它塞进屁眼里吧 |
[09:45] | Does that work? | 这样行吗 |
[09:55] | Yes. | 就它了 |
[09:56] | Yes. Yes. | 就它了 |
[10:02] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不可以 |
[10:03] | It’s a Chateau Latour. | 这可是拉图酒庄的 |
[10:05] | It’s worth 800 dollars. | 值800美元呢 |
[10:06] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[10:08] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[10:10] | Since when did you start smoking? | 你什么时候开始抽烟的 |
[10:12] | Just now. | 刚才 |
[10:13] | Great timing. | 真会挑时候 |
[10:14] | Just when we can’t afford it. | 就在我们买不起烟的时候 |
[10:16] | Nigel has hundreds of bottles of wine. | 纳吉尔有数百瓶葡萄酒 |
[10:18] | He doesn’t need more wine. | 他不缺酒 |
[10:19] | He needs a punch in the face, but not more wine. | 他欠揍 但是他不缺酒 |
[10:22] | Would you please have some decency? | 你能不能要点脸 |
[10:23] | You’re supposed to be looking after his property, | 你是去帮他看管财物的 |
[10:26] | not parting it out like an old Chevy. | 不是像拆旧车一样把里面的东西搞出来 |
[10:28] | – What? – I mean, what’s next? | -啥 -然后呢 |
[10:30] | You gonna put an… an ad on Craigslist and rent it out? | 你是不是还要把它挂到网上租出去 |
[10:35] | Rent out his house? | 租出去 |
[10:37] | Rent out Nigel’s house? On Craigslist? | 把纳吉尔的房子租出去 挂到网上 |
[10:40] | That’s insane. | 你疯了吗 |
[10:41] | Stop changing the subject. | 不要转移话题 |
[10:43] | Put that bottle of wine back. | 把那瓶酒放回去 |
[10:46] | Right now. | 现在就去 |
[10:48] | Shame on you, Frank! | 真不要脸 弗兰克 |
[11:06] | I love this album. | 我喜欢这张专辑 |
[11:08] | Are they still called albums? | 现在还叫专辑吗 |
[11:11] | Albums… | 专辑 |
[11:14] | C D D D C, d, d, d. | |
[11:22] | You know the Filipinos? | 你知道菲律宾人吗 |
[11:24] | Bob and Teresa? | 鲍勃和特蕾莎吗 |
[11:25] | From the Philippines. | 住在菲律宾的人 |
[11:27] | They used to strap coca tree bark to their bodies | 过去他们在上战场之前 |
[11:30] | before they went to battle. | 会把古柯树的树皮捆在身上 |
[11:31] | The coca then, would leech into their bloodstream, | 这样 古柯会渗透进他们的血液里 |
[11:35] | and get them amped up | 激起他们的斗志 |
[11:37] | to help them overcome the fear of war. | 帮助他们克服对战争的恐惧 |
[11:40] | Frank, we’re at war. | 弗兰克 我们的生活就是战场 |
[11:43] | I don’t think we can get our hands on that kind of bark. | 我觉得我们搞不到那种树皮 |
[11:46] | We ran out of vodka. | 我们的伏特加喝完了 |
[11:48] | I wonder what Rachel will listen to in college. | 不知道瑞秋在学校里听些什么 |
[11:51] | What music will… | 什么样的歌 |
[11:53] | transport her back to her youth, | 会让她感觉好像回到年少时光 |
[11:56] | back to a time when her whole life was in front of her. | 回到人生还面临着无限可能的时候 |
[12:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:02] | I only know I’m sad about that vodka. | 我只知道伏特加喝完了我很难过 |
[12:07] | Fuck it. | 操 |
[12:09] | Latour, baby! | 拉图 宝贝 |
[12:13] | Whatever happens probably will. | 该来的总会来的 |
[12:17] | – Let’s finish it inside. – Yeah. | -我们进去喝吧 -走 |
[12:22] | Starts getting better tomorrow. | 明天开始 一切都会好起来的 |
[12:25] | ♪ When I’m stuck with a day ♪ | ♪ 当我的一天 ♪ |
[12:27] | ♪ That’s grey, and lonely ♪ | ♪ 过得忧郁而寂寞 ♪ |
[12:30] | ♪ I just stick out my chin ♪ | ♪ 我会咬紧牙关 ♪ |
[12:32] | ♪ and grin, and say ♪ | ♪ 笑着对自己说 ♪ |
[12:36] | ♪ The sun will come out Tomorrow ♪ | ♪ 太阳明天还会升起 ♪ |
[12:41] | ♪ Mañana! Mañana! ♪ | ♪ 清晨 清晨 ♪ |
[12:45] | ♪ Te quiero, mañana! ♪ | ♪ 我爱你 清晨 ♪ |
[12:48] | ♪ You’re only a day ♪ | ♪ 你就在一天之后 ♪ |
[12:53] | ♪ Away! ♪ | ♪ 等着我 ♪ |
[12:57] | You fell on your ass, baby. | 你屁股摔疼了吧 宝贝 |
[13:29] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[13:31] | Hi. | 你好 |
[13:34] | What, what can you tell me about this house? | 这栋房子怎么样啊 |
[13:37] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[13:38] | There was a rental ad for this house on Craigslist, | 我在网上看到这栋房子在出租 |
[13:42] | but no one’s answering the doorbell. | 但是按了门铃没人开门 |
[13:44] | An ad on Craigslist? | 租房广告 |
[13:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:48] | For Nigel’s house? | 纳吉尔的房子吗 |
[13:50] | No, somebody named Frank? | 不是 是叫弗兰克的 |
[13:53] | The ad’s gone, it was flagged for profanity. | 广告已经被删了 因为有污辱性语言 |
[13:56] | Okay, wait. Back the fuck up. | 等等 倒回去 |
[13:58] | Let’s start over. What? | 再说一遍 什么 |
[14:00] | Well, there was an ad, | 我看到一则广告 |
[14:01] | “For rent, big, beautiful fucking house | 招租 又大又漂亮的屌房子 |
[14:04] | furnished up the ass.” | 家具他妈的全齐 |
[14:05] | Obviously, I was intrigued. | 很明显 我被吸引过来了 |
[14:10] | Are, are you okay? | 你 你还好吗 |
[14:14] | Not even in the ballpark. | 一点都不好 |
[14:27] | Four dollars? | 四美元 |
[14:29] | Four dollars for a zucchini. | 一个西葫芦要四美元 |
[14:32] | And these people won’t even grease the wheels | 这些人也不知道给手推车的轮子 |
[14:35] | of their shopping cart. | 上点油 |
[14:39] | Fuckers. | 妈的 |
[14:49] | Nancy? | 南茜 |
[14:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:52] | Oh, you. | 是你啊 |
[14:54] | Heidi, hi. | 海蒂 你好 |
[14:56] | I’m fine, it’s just that I saw a spider, | 我没事 我只是看到一只蜘蛛 |
[14:59] | and I tried to get it. | 我想踢开它 |
[15:01] | My foot got stuck. | 就把脚给卡住了 |
[15:03] | Um, are those box wines in your cart? | 你车里的是盒装酒吗 |
[15:10] | No, I’m juicing. | 不是 我在喝果汁减肥 |
[15:11] | How are Chip and the kids? | 奇普和孩子们还好吗 |
[15:14] | Oh, Chip pulled some strings and got Carter into Yale. | 奇普找了点门路 把卡特送进了耶鲁 |
[15:16] | He won’t light up the world but he won’t blow it up, either. | 他做不了什么大事 不过也不会搞砸 |
[15:20] | Oh, totally off subject, did you hear about Lisa Chang? | 还有件事 你听说丽萨·陈的事情了吗 |
[15:23] | No, Lisa? | 没有 丽萨怎么了 |
[15:24] | She and Andrew split up, younger woman, | 安德鲁找了个年轻小三 和她离婚了 |
[15:26] | yadda yadda, you know the drill. | 就是这么回事 你懂的 |
[15:28] | But, Lisa is working at Macy’s now. | 不过 丽萨现在去梅西百货工作了 |
[15:32] | At the perfume counter. | 在香水柜台 |
[15:34] | – Oh, my god. – Oh, my god. | -天啊 -就是啊 |
[15:37] | She’s waving those little smelly cards | 她得成天拿着各种气味的小卡片 |
[15:39] | on people’s faces. | 到处让人闻 |
[15:42] | She gained ten pounds. | 她胖了十磅 |
[15:44] | And she’s about to gain more. | 而且她还会继续胖的 |
[15:46] | Because you have to be rich to be skinny. | 因为有钱人才能身材苗条 |
[15:48] | All the cheap foods are the ones that pork you up. | 所有的便宜食物都会让你肥成猪 |
[15:52] | The sugars, the carbs, the corn syrup. | 白砂糖 碳水化合物 玉米糖浆 |
[15:55] | I do not understand why | 我真搞不懂为什么 |
[15:56] | the more preservatives and chemicals | 防腐剂和添加剂放得越多 |
[15:59] | they put in the food, the cheaper it is. | 东西反而越便宜 |
[16:02] | And the food that just comes out of the earth, | 而那些从地里长出来的东西 |
[16:05] | it’s so expensive. | 反而贵得要命 |
[16:07] | Bastards! | 混帐 |
[16:08] | It’s those hippies, | 都怪那些嬉皮士 |
[16:10] | they seed their sow going, | 他们一边播种 一边说 |
[16:12] | “Hey dude, look at this zucchini, man. | 哥们 你看这个西葫芦 |
[16:16] | It’s so beautiful, a gift from Mother Earth. | 多美啊 大自然的馈赠 |
[16:20] | How much should we charge for it?” | 咱们该卖个什么价钱呢 |
[16:22] | “Uh, I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[16:23] | uh, 4.20? | 要不4.2美元吧 |
[16:37] | Okay, bye. Goodbye. Nice to see you. | 好吧 再见 见到你很高兴 |
[16:40] | Bye. Bye. Bye. | 再见 再见 |
[16:41] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:45] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天啊 天啊 |
[16:48] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[16:49] | I think I’m having an anxiety attack, and… | 我好像患焦虑症了 |
[16:55] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[17:13] | Is this a joke? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[17:17] | – But when? – The check? | -啥时候弄的 -支票吗 |
[17:19] | No, the ad. | 不是 广告 |
[17:21] | Oh, it must have been last night when we were drinking. | 应该是昨晚我们喝酒的时候 |
[17:23] | I thought you did it. It was all your idea. | 我还以为是你发的呢 都是你的主意 |
[17:26] | My idea? | 我的主意 |
[17:27] | Frank, I said it to make a point | 弗兰克 我说这个是为了告诉你 |
[17:30] | about how we don’t do anything stupid like that. | 我们不要去做这样的傻事 |
[17:33] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[17:35] | I don’t remember us polishing off | 我不记得我们喝光了拉图 |
[17:36] | that Chateau Latour, but we did that too, right? | 但我们也确实喝光了呀 不是吗 |
[17:39] | I remember that. | 这件事我记得 |
[17:40] | I remember pulling the cork, | 我记得拔开木塞 |
[17:42] | it made that pop sound | 听到啵的一声 |
[17:43] | like the crunch sound Eve probably made | 就像伊芙吃苹果的时候可能发出的 |
[17:45] | when she bit the apple. | 咔嚓咔嚓的声音 |
[17:47] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[17:48] | It’s six months in advance, his name is Carl, | 他叫卡尔 他提前付了半年的租金 |
[17:51] | and for what it’s worth, I think he was sent from God. | 这么多的钱 我觉得他是上帝派来的 |
[17:56] | Frank, do you understand what this means? | 弗兰克 你知道这是多少钱吗 |
[17:59] | It means an entire year of Rachel’s tuition. | 这是瑞秋整整一年的学费呀 |
[18:03] | Thank you, Jesus! | 太谢谢你了 |
[18:07] | Does this mean… | 你的意思是 |
[18:09] | we’re gonna celebrate? | 我们要庆祝一下 |
[18:12] | Heck yes! | 完全正确 |
[18:14] | But I gotta do something first. | 但我要先处理点事情 |
[18:18] | I’ll be right back. | 马上就回来 |
[18:38] | Hi, Frank. | 你好啊 弗兰克 |
[18:40] | Is that Dave Brubeck on the stereo? | 你在放戴夫·布鲁贝克的曲子吗 |
[18:42] | No. Ah. Too bad, | 不是 好可惜 |
[18:44] | I love Brubeck. | 我喜欢布鲁贝克 |
[18:45] | Especially back when Stan Getz was on tenor sax. | 特别是以前斯坦·盖茨吹萨克斯风的时候 |
[18:48] | Getz did the soundtrack for Micky One, | 盖茨吹了《心墙魅影》的背景音乐 |
[18:50] | which is my favorite Warren Beatty film. | 那是华伦·比提的电影中我最喜欢的一部 |
[18:51] | I wanna say ’65, ’66. | 我觉得65年 66年的时候 |
[18:54] | Warren Beatty was a handsome boy. | 华伦·比提还是很英俊的 |
[18:57] | Got all the lady women, right? | 迷倒了一大片女生 对吧 |
[18:58] | But you know, Micky One’s not for everyone. | 不过《心墙魅影》不是谁都欣赏得来的 |
[19:00] | You have to be patient. | 你得有耐心 |
[19:01] | Unlike Star Wars, that really trucks a lot, right? | 不像《星球大战》 很多人爱看 |
[19:04] | Same with Dances With Wolves. | 就跟《与狼共舞》一样 |
[19:05] | Kevin Costner, he was… | 凯文·科斯特纳 他 |
[19:09] | Uh, Carl, that was bizarre, and I didn’t follow any of it. | 卡尔 你有点奇怪 我一句也没听懂 |
[19:12] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:13] | Oh, it’s… | 我说 |
[19:14] | I love the house. | 你的房子真棒 |
[19:16] | I’m being rude. | 我太没礼貌了 |
[19:17] | This is my good buddy, Joe. | 这是我的好哥们 乔 |
[19:20] | Well, less of a buddy and more of a parole officer. | 不算是哥们 应该说是假释官 |
[19:24] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[19:25] | Frank, uh, as a new neighbor, I’m “legally required” | 弗兰克 作为新邻居 按照法律要求 |
[19:30] | to tell you that I’m a registered sex offender. | 我必须通知你我是注册在案的性侵者 |
[19:33] | Come again? | 你说什么 |
[19:34] | Wow, really? | 真的吗 |
[19:37] | Really what? | 什么真的吗 |
[19:38] | I… I was kidding. You said “come again” | 开个玩笑 你说下次再来 |
[19:40] | and I’m a sex offender. It was a joke. | 我是性侵者 这是个冷笑话 |
[19:42] | Carl’s a class three offender. | 卡尔是一个三级性侵者 |
[19:44] | He has to notify any resident within a designated area. | 他必须通知指定区域内的所有居民 |
[19:48] | So we’ll be going house to house. | 所以我们一家一家上门 |
[19:50] | It’s kind of like trick or treating, | 就像万圣节上门要糖果一样 |
[19:51] | except for we don’t get candy, | 只不过我们没有糖果拿 |
[19:53] | we tell people I’m a pedophile. | 还得告诉别人我是个恋童廦 |
[19:55] | I’m sorry, I’m having trouble with my ears. | 不好意思 我耳朵不太好 |
[19:58] | There’s a really loud sound to them, like a… | 好像有一阵很响的声音 |
[20:01] | like a roaring crashing ocean, so… | 就像咆哮的大海 所以 |
[20:04] | What the fuck did you just say? | 你他妈刚才说什么 |
[20:06] | Baby, tell little Frank | 宝贝 快告诉小弗兰克 |
[20:08] | that I’m here, that I’m ready. | 我在这里 我准备好了 |
[20:09] | Baby, get away from the door! | 宝贝 快进屋去 |
[20:14] | Wow, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[20:15] | You really did well. | 你真有两下子 |
[20:19] | I did not see that coming. | 我没想到会有这种事 |
[20:21] | Good. I’m glad you didn’t plan this. | 很好 幸好不是你安排的 |
[20:24] | Gotta burn down the house to cook the pig. | 我要烧掉他的房子 把这个浑蛋给烤熟 |
[20:27] | What? | 你说什么 |
[20:28] | I’m saying, “I did not see that coming.” | 我是说 我没想到会有这种事 |
[20:30] | Oh, look. | 看 |
[20:32] | They’re going to the Templeman’s. | 他们去坦普尔曼家了 |
[20:33] | Nice people, the Templeman’s. | 坦普尔曼一家人很好的 |
[20:35] | Their lawn is always so green. | 他们的草坪总是绿油油的 |
[20:37] | I’ve always wondered what they use. | 我一直想知道他们用了什么 |
[20:39] | Maybe you can call Carl. | 你可以打电话给卡尔呀 |
[20:41] | You know, the fucking, fucking sex offender, | 就是那个该死的性侵者 |
[20:43] | and ask him to ask them. | 让他帮你问他们 |
[20:48] | Probably magnesium sulfate. | 可能是硫酸镁 |
[20:51] | You realize we’re going to jail, right? | 你知道我们这样会坐牢的吧 |
[20:53] | No. Nigel will never press charges, | 不会的 纳吉尔才不会去告我们呢 |
[20:55] | I’ve pulled his fat out of the fire too many times. | 我帮了他那么多大忙 |
[20:57] | Like last month, his smoke detector was beeping, | 就像上个月 他的烟雾探测器响了 |
[21:00] | I changed the nine-volt, didn’t even charge him. | 我给他换了电池 没要他钱 |
[21:02] | Snap out of it, motherfucker. | 醒醒吧 傻逼 |
[21:04] | We’re going to jail. | 我们会坐牢的 |
[21:06] | Don’t, uh, forget your prescriptions | 别忘了你的药 |
[21:08] | and anything else you might need for the next few weeks. | 还有你后几个星期可能要用到的东西 |
[21:10] | Frank, help me. | 弗兰克 搭把手 |
[21:12] | Hold this bag. Hold this bag. | 拿着这个袋子 拿着 |
[21:16] | Do you really need all these panties and such, hun? | 你真的要带那么多内裤吗 |
[21:19] | No. I’m gonna hide them in the attic. | 不是 我要把它们藏到阁楼里 |
[21:21] | I don’t want him going all over my lingerie. | 我可不想让他喷到我的内衣上 |
[21:24] | The word is “cumming,” honey. Cumming. | 那叫射 亲爱的 射 |
[21:25] | I don’t give a damn. | 跟我没关系 |
[21:26] | I do not want his DNA on my private things. | 我不想他射在我的内衣裤上 |
[21:30] | Baby, we really don’t know what he did. | 亲爱的 我们真的不知道他做过什么 |
[21:32] | Then you should hide your panties, too. | 那么你也应该把你的内裤藏起来 |
[21:44] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[21:46] | Look, I, I, I know I should have said something, | 我知道我应该提前跟你们说一声 |
[21:49] | but it… it’s not like I told you | 但是 我也没说过 |
[21:52] | I wasn’t a registered offender. | 我不是一个性侵者 |
[21:54] | Oh, my god, he just said that. | 噢 不 他刚说了什么 |
[21:56] | I saw his lips move and everything. | 我只看到他嘴唇在动 |
[21:57] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[21:58] | Part of me would like to punch you in the face right now, | 现在我既想一拳打在你的脸上 |
[22:01] | but another part of me would like to kick you in the balls. | 但是我又想踹你的蛋蛋 |
[22:03] | Which do you prefer? | 你更喜欢哪一个 |
[22:04] | Uh, thanks. I… I normally don’t get a choice. | 谢谢 不过 通常情况下我没得选 |
[22:08] | But I, I don’t know anything about your house. | 可是 我对你的房子一无所知 |
[22:11] | Well, how do I know your house is as nice as this house? | 那我怎么知道你的房子比这个房子好呢 |
[22:15] | Our house is gorgeous. | 我们的房子非常好 |
[22:16] | Carl, you don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[22:19] | Our house could be a shack cantilevered over | 我们的房子就算是小破屋 |
[22:22] | hell’s septic tank, and it wouldn’t matter. | 吊在地狱破烂池塘上 都没关系 |
[22:24] | You either move into our house, | 你要么去我们的房子 |
[22:25] | or you’re back on the street, because you cannot stay here. | 要么回大街上 就是不能呆在这 |
[22:29] | I guess I could just get my 25 grand back | 那我要把我的两万五千美元要回来 |
[22:32] | and find another place. | 然后找其他地方 |
[22:41] | You know what? | 好吧 |
[22:43] | Fine with me. | 我无所谓的 |
[22:44] | Because I’m not even sure that I want you in my house, | 因为我都不怎么想让你住我的房子 |
[22:47] | sleeping in our bed, inside our sheets, | 睡在我们的床上 盖我们的被子 |
[22:50] | where I sleep naked all the time. | 毕竟我在床上都是裸睡 |
[22:54] | And what if he finds our home videos? | 而且要是他发现我们的录像怎么办 |
[22:56] | Didn’t I tell you not to film that? | 我不是告诉你不要拍的吗 |
[22:59] | Maybe I can make this work. | 或许我可以住你们那里 |
[23:01] | Let me… let me run something by you. | 让我们谈谈 |
[23:03] | The Swedish Duxiana mattress. | 瑞典的达克斯娜床垫 |
[23:06] | I haven’t been able to sleep one night in it. | 我还没有在上面睡过呢 |
[23:09] | I’m not really interested in mattresses normally, | 通常我对床垫并不感兴趣 |
[23:13] | but this is my one time for this mattress, | 但这是我的第一次 为了这个床垫 |
[23:16] | and I’m not even a mattress guy. | 我也不是一个床垫男 |
[23:18] | You want the mattress, Carl? Yeah. | – 你想要这个床垫吗 -是的 |
[23:20] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你是失了智吗 |
[23:21] | You’re not getting the mattress. | 我不会给你那个床垫的 |
[23:22] | Have you ever had your head examined? | 你去查过脑子吗 |
[23:24] | What’s in there, Pop-Tarts? | 里面都是什么 糨糊吗 |
[23:25] | “I’m not even a mattress guy.” | 我不是一个床垫男 |
[23:27] | Jesus H. Christ, Carl. | 神啊 卡尔 |
[23:29] | You are not getting the fucking mattress! | 你是不会得到那该死的床垫的 |
[23:32] | Why are we going through the backyard? | 我们为什么要走后院 |
[23:35] | Why is the sky blue? | 为什么天是蓝的 |
[23:36] | Uh, ’cause sunlight | 因为阳光 |
[23:38] | is refracted by dust particles in the air | 经过空气中尘埃的折射 |
[23:40] | and blue is the dominant color of the spectrum? | 蓝色是光谱中最主要的颜色 |
[23:43] | Did you learn that in the fifth grade, | 你是在五年级学的这个吗 |
[23:45] | or from a fifth grader? | 还是从五年级的学生那里学的 |
[23:46] | Ouch. | 伤自尊了 |
[23:50] | Baby, only you would think | 亲爱的 也只有你能想到 |
[23:52] | of turning Nigel’s pool into our own private drive-in. | 把纳吉尔的游泳池变成我们的私人影院 |
[23:55] | Maybe I’m losing my mind. | 也许我疯了吧 |
[23:59] | Look at her. | 瞧瞧 |
[24:01] | That was Rachel’s fifth-grade play. | 这是瑞秋五年级拍的 |
[24:03] | She was so good. | 她好美啊 |
[24:05] | Rachel was the best thing in it. I’m being objective. | 瑞秋是照片里最好看的 客观来说 |
[24:07] | I mean, compared to Rachel, | 我是说 和瑞秋比起来 |
[24:08] | the rest of these kids were all laughable. | 其他的孩子看起来都挺可笑的 |
[24:10] | Their screechy voices, so hard on the ears. | 他们尖尖的声音 好刺耳 |
[24:16] | Ah, and there it is. | 啊 快看 |
[24:18] | Janice’s grand, unforgettable party. | 詹妮斯的豪华又难忘的聚会 |
[24:22] | Your sister only threw that party | 你妹妹就没去 |
[24:24] | to prove how rich she is. | 为了证明她多有钱 |
[24:26] | You know, I was in a 98 cents store today. | 你知道的 98%的商店都有我的图片 |
[24:30] | I bet you anything that Janice | 我敢说詹妮斯 |
[24:32] | would never set foot in one of those. | 连一家都不会去 |
[24:35] | That’s only because she married Dan, | 就是因为她嫁给了丹 |
[24:37] | not because she’s any smarter than you. | 而不是因为她比你聪明 |
[24:40] | Do you remember when we went together? | 你还记得我们什么时候在一起的吗 |
[24:43] | You were craving Baby Ruths. | 你正想要巧克力棒 |
[24:45] | I just had to have that Baby Ruth. | 我就是想要它 |
[24:48] | On a hunch, we bought that pregnancy test | 有了预感以后 我们买了验孕棒 |
[24:50] | and eight months later, | 八个月以后 |
[24:53] | along came our little Rachel. | 我们的小瑞秋出生了 |
[24:56] | To Baby Ruths. | 敬贝比露丝巧克力棒 |
[24:57] | To Baby Ruths. | 敬贝比露丝巧克力棒 |
[25:05] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:07] | Mr. Teagarten’s not at home. | 提卡登不在家 |
[25:09] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[25:11] | He owes you money? | 他欠你钱 |
[25:12] | Well, I’m his butler, not his accountant, | 我是他的管家 不是他的会计 |
[25:15] | you fucking ass. | 傻 吊 |
[25:21] | That was Mastercard. | 万事达打来的 |
[25:22] | Frank, why don’t we sell our funeral plots? | 弗兰克 我们为什么不把墓地卖了 |
[25:26] | We can get what, | 我们能得到 |
[25:27] | 2,000 dollars at least, right? | 至少2000美金 不是吗 |
[25:30] | Shit, baby, I’m sorry. School wanted a dorm deposit. | 亲爱的 对不起 学校需要宿舍订金 |
[25:34] | Well, how lovely. | 真好啊 |
[25:35] | I actually have to pee really badly right now, | 现在我很想尿尿 |
[25:38] | and I would normally do it right here in the pool, | 一般来说 我现在就会尿在游泳池里 |
[25:40] | but I don’t wanna make our problems any worse. | 但我不想再找麻烦的 |
[25:51] | Is that you, Carl? | 是你吗 卡尔 |
[25:55] | What’s up, pervert? | 干什么 你们这群变态 |
[25:57] | What the hell is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[25:59] | Nancy, Nancy, call 911! | 南茜 南茜 快报警 |
[26:02] | Who you talking to? | 你在跟谁讲话 |
[26:03] | Uh, nobody. | 我自言自语呢 |
[26:04] | There’s nobody else here. | 这没人了 |
[26:13] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天呢 |
[26:16] | Run, run, ISIS has come! | 快跑啊 ISIS恐怖组织来了 |
[26:20] | I am… I am neutral! | 我 我是中立的 |
[26:22] | Put me down! Put me down! | 快把我放下来 |
[26:47] | You know what this bitch was doing when I grabbed her? | 你知道抓她的时候 这个婊子在干嘛吗 |
[26:49] | Staring at a little girl in a leotard. | 正盯着穿紧身衣的小女孩看呢 |
[26:52] | I’m looking at my daughter. | 我在看我的女儿 |
[26:54] | The law won’t protect our community | 法律不能保护我们的社区 |
[26:56] | from deviants like you. | 免受你们这些变态的侵害 |
[26:57] | We will! | 我们可以 |
[27:00] | So if we see you anywhere near… 112 Blue Jay… | 别让我在蓝鸦社区112号附近看到你们 |
[27:06] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[27:14] | We just escaped death. | 我们差点就死了 |
[27:17] | They thought you were Carl, | 他们以为你是卡尔 |
[27:18] | because Carl gave out Nigel’s address. | 因为卡尔给的是纳吉尔的地址 |
[27:20] | They thought I was Carl | 他们以为我是卡尔 |
[27:22] | because he gave out Nigel’s address. | 因为他给的是纳吉尔的地址 |
[27:24] | That’s what I just said, why are you screaming? | 我刚说过 你为什么要喊出来 |
[27:26] | The gunshots! | 那个枪声 |
[27:27] | My ears are, you know. | 我的耳朵 你知道吗 |
[27:31] | You know how you know when your life | 你知道一个人怎么知道自己的人生 |
[27:32] | is out of control? | 已经失控了吗 |
[27:34] | When there’s a ringing in your ears | 当你耳边有响声时 |
[27:36] | and you don’t know if it’s a creditor calling | 你不知道那是债主的电话 |
[27:39] | or a kidnapper has fired a shotgun | 还是抢劫犯的枪响在 |
[27:41] | six inches from your head. | 离你脑袋六英寸的地方 |
[27:48] | Is that Spanx over tights? | 是衣服太紧了吗 |
[27:50] | Yes, I’m double spanking. | 拍了两下 |
[27:52] | Do you have to scream it to the world? | 你非得对着空气大喊吗 |
[27:56] | ‘Cause right about now, | 因为现在 |
[27:57] | I’d like to have a pair of really tight Spanx | 我希望能有一身紧身衣 |
[28:00] | around my fucking neck! | 吊死我自己算了 |
[28:03] | No, Janice would never understand. | 詹妮斯不会明白的 |
[28:05] | But she’s your sister. | 可她是你的妹妹 |
[28:07] | She will ask too many questions. | 她会问个没完的 |
[28:09] | Our car broke down. | 我们的车子坏了 |
[28:11] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:12] | And I’m barefoot | 我还光着脚 |
[28:14] | because we have the Flintstones car. | 因为我们有摩登原始人那样的车 |
[28:16] | and I peddled it like Wilma. | 我像威尔玛一样沿街叫卖 |
[28:22] | What’s your guess on his net worth? | 你觉得他有多少钱 |
[28:23] | I’d say at least a hundred million. | 我觉得至少有一亿 |
[28:25] | It’s as high as two hundred million. | 往高了说有两亿 |
[28:26] | No, that’s too high. | 不 太高了 |
[28:28] | At least a hundred million. | 至少一亿 |
[28:30] | He’s definitely well fed. | 他肯定懂礼貌 |
[28:31] | Please, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:32] | She… she’ll never buy our bullshit. | 她不会管我们的 |
[28:35] | And you can’t tell her, or anybody else for that matter. | 你也不能对她以及任何人说那件事 |
[28:38] | That’s how this falling from grace thing works. | 好事变坏就是这样的 |
[28:41] | People find out, they look away, they avert their eyes. | 人们发现了以后 就会移开目光 |
[28:45] | Especially our friends. | 尤其是我们的朋友 |
[28:47] | Are they really our friends, then? | 那他们真的能算作我们的朋友吗 |
[28:48] | Nancy, I’m too tired | 南茜 我太累了 |
[28:49] | to have a deep conversation right now. | 我没办法仔细去想那个问题 |
[28:53] | But, no. | 他们不是 |
[28:55] | No, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[28:56] | Why are you forcing me to do this? | 你为什么要我做这个 |
[28:58] | I cannot take this shit right now. | 我做不到啊 |
[29:01] | I’m gonna get an anxiety attack. | 我焦虑症要发作了 |
[29:02] | Not Betty. | 我又不是贝蒂 |
[29:04] | Okay, I understand you didn’t wanna stay at Janice’s, | 好 我理解你不想住在詹妮斯家里 |
[29:07] | but now you don’t wanna stay at this sister’s house? | 但是你连另一个妹妹家里也不想去吗 |
[29:08] | Look, we have nowhere to go. | 我们没地方去了 |
[29:10] | Carl’s in our house, we can’t go back to Nigel’s | 卡尔在我们家里 我们不能回纳吉尔家 |
[29:12] | ’cause those psychos said they’d kill us, | 否则那些神经病会杀了我们 |
[29:14] | we don’t have any credit cards, you’re barefoot, | 我们没信用卡 你还光着脚 |
[29:16] | and I feel like hell. | 我感觉快死了 |
[29:17] | Of course, you do. | 那当然了 |
[29:19] | ‘Cause we’re almost there. | 因为我们马上就到地狱了 |
[29:20] | That is hell. | 这就是地狱 |
[29:22] | It’s like we’re in Kansas, | 就好像我们在堪萨斯 |
[29:23] | and we’re about to get sucked into a tornado | 马上要被龙卷风卷走了 |
[29:26] | and drop into an inferno | 后来又掉在了地狱 |
[29:28] | where Oompa Loompa’s on speed are the gatekeepers. | 看门的还是伯伦伯矮人 |
[29:32] | Baby, I’m gonna need some time | 宝贝 我需要一些时间 |
[29:33] | to sort through all those analogies. | 来理解这些比喻 |
[29:35] | Besides, it’s not that bad. | 而且 也没那么糟嘛 |
[29:37] | Just smile a lot. | 笑一笑 |
[29:39] | See? Smile. Like this. | 看到没 微笑 像这样 |
[29:42] | Let’s see how long that lasts. | 看你能坚持多久 |
[29:49] | Hi, Tristan. Hi, Tristan. | -你好 崔斯坦 -你好 崔斯坦 |
[29:51] | Why is she barefoot? | 她怎么不穿鞋子 |
[29:53] | Uh, Tai Chi. Uh… | 她在练太极 |
[29:54] | It’s… it’s very relaxing. | 让人十分放松 |
[29:56] | Uh, can we come in? | 我们能进来吗 |
[29:57] | I guess you could come in. | 可以吧 |
[30:00] | Dad, Uncle Frank and Aunt Nancy are here. | 老爸 弗兰克叔叔和南茜阿姨来了 |
[30:03] | That’s a really cool walkie-talkie. | 好酷的对讲机 |
[30:05] | Yeah, well, not to me. | 是啊 不过 对我来说可不是 |
[30:06] | My fucking dad won’t spring for the Ace 10s, | 我那傻逼老爸十秒之内是不会出现的 |
[30:09] | which are way more badass. | 那是更坏的人的方式 |
[30:10] | Hm. Navy SEALs use Ace 10s. | 海豹突击队这么用的 |
[30:12] | They also use cool martial arts like Krav Maga | 他们还会战争艺术 比如近身格斗术 |
[30:14] | and cool shit like that. | 还有其他的 |
[30:15] | Tai Chi’s for homos, but you probably knew that. | 太极是基佬练的 你可能也知道 |
[30:19] | Smile, Frank. | 笑啊 弗兰克 |
[30:20] | Oh, hi, Trey. | 你好啊 特雷 |
[30:22] | I wish. | 我也想 |
[30:23] | My walkie-talkie is dead as a used dick. | 我的对讲机坏了 跟用过的鸡巴一样 |
[30:27] | You have any nine-volt batteries? | 你有九伏特的电池吗 |
[30:28] | Me? Can I search you? | -我吗 -我能搜一下你吗 |
[30:30] | What? Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[30:31] | Dad, for god sakes, what is this, a Beckett play? | 老爸 这算什么 贝克特的剧本吗 |
[30:34] | When did this turn into Waiting for Godot? | 什么时候变成等待戈多的 |
[30:35] | That is quite a reference for a young lad. | 小小年纪懂得挺多 |
[30:38] | Yeah, I’m Vladimir and he’s Estregon. | 我是弗拉基米尔 他是埃丝特雷贡 |
[30:40] | It… it’s Estragon. Bullshit. | -是埃丝特拉贡 -胡说 |
[30:43] | Dad, chop-chop, | 老爸 快点 |
[30:44] | the small talk’s getting a little thin out here. | 这儿的聊天要结束了 |
[30:46] | All right, I’m coming, I’m coming, | 好了 我来了 |
[30:47] | don’t get your panties in a wad. | 别把你的内裤弄成一团 |
[30:49] | All hail, Lord Douchington. | 别来无恙 混蛋王 |
[30:51] | Hi, Bob. | 嗨 鲍勃 |
[30:52] | Hey, you made it. | 嘿 你做到了 |
[30:53] | How’s the trip? | 旅途愉快吗 |
[30:55] | Found everything okay? Douche. | -都还好吗 -混蛋 |
[30:57] | Hey, that’s TV for a week, pal. | 一周不准碰电视 朋友 |
[30:59] | Señor Douche. Yeah… | -混蛋先生 -好啊 |
[31:03] | God. | 神啊 |
[31:04] | Delightful. | 很可爱 |
[31:05] | Hey, so, Nance, how come you’re barefoot? | 嘿 南茜 你怎么不穿鞋子 |
[31:07] | You ain’t going hippie on me, are you? | 你不会是在搞嬉皮士那套吧 |
[31:08] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[31:10] | Um, I’m like… | 我就好比是 |
[31:11] | Wilma Flintstone. | 威尔玛 弗林斯通 |
[31:14] | Fred was the one who drove. | 开车的是 弗雷德 |
[31:15] | Wilma just rode shotgun. | 威尔玛 只是坐在副驾上 |
[31:17] | She drove sometimes. | 她有时会开一开 |
[31:18] | So, uh, they’re termite tending your house? | 所以你的房子被白蚁占领了是吗 |
[31:21] | What? | 什么 |
[31:21] | Well, yeah, we tried to sleep in the den, | 我们试着在小屋里睡觉 |
[31:23] | but there were all these fumes, | 但是烟太大了 |
[31:24] | and then it was like we were back in the ’60s. | 就像回到60年代一样 |
[31:27] | Well, I wouldn’t know. | 这我不太清除 |
[31:28] | I’m way younger than you are. | 我比你年轻点 |
[31:30] | Hey, but I do know the tending game. | 但我知道房子被其他生物占领的感觉 |
[31:32] | We got spiders. | 我们家全是蜘蛛 |
[31:34] | When those spider eggs pop, those little spiders come out, | 蛋一裂开 小蜘蛛也出来了 |
[31:36] | they start biting everything like crazy. | 他们就疯了一样的咬东西 |
[31:38] | Smile, Frank. | 笑笑 弗兰克 |
[31:40] | Oh, yeah. | 呵呵 |
[31:42] | Do I sound defensive? | 听起来有戒心吗 |
[31:43] | No. Is Betty coming down? | 不 贝蒂下来了吗 |
[31:45] | I was telling Frank on the phone, | 我跟弗兰克打电话呢 |
[31:47] | she’s laid up with diarrhea. | 她闹肚子了 |
[31:48] | She accidentally made a sandwich out of cat food. | 她不小心用猫食做了一个三明治 |
[31:51] | Well, don’t worry about us. We had dinner already. | 别担心 我们吃过晚饭了 |
[31:53] | I think I’m gonna go see | 我还是去看看吧 |
[31:54] | how she’s… | 她怎么样 |
[31:56] | You don’t wanna go up there right now. | 现在千万别上去 |
[31:58] | She’s on the throne, blowing brown, | 她正坐在王位上 排放棕色物质 |
[32:01] | if you catch my drift. | 如果你明白我的意思 |
[32:02] | I caught it, yeah. | 我明白 |
[32:03] | Hey, but like I said, | 不过我都说了 |
[32:04] | you two are welcome to bunk in the twins’ room. | 欢迎你俩到双胞胎的房间睡 |
[32:06] | Our room? Why not your room? | 我们房间 为什么不睡你们那 |
[32:09] | Because you two can sleep on the couch tonight. | 因为你俩今晚可以睡沙发了 |
[32:11] | Over. | 结束 |
[32:12] | Ever hear of a Motel 6? Over. | 没听说过汽车旅馆吗 结束 |
[32:15] | Ah. Hilarious. | 好好笑 |
[32:18] | I’m just gonna show you to the room, | 我来带你看看房间 |
[32:18] | hopefully, we won’t get lost. | 但愿我们别迷路 |
[32:20] | Let’s do this every month. | 我们每个月都来一次吧 |
[32:28] | Sorry, fellas. | 不好意思 小伙子们 |
[32:30] | Sorry enough to go away? | 不好意思到待不下去了吗 |
[32:31] | The bed is small. | 这床有点小 |
[32:33] | If you’re gonna do any stuff in it, | 如果你想在上面干点什么 |
[32:35] | just wash the sheets after. | 记着完事儿后洗床单就行了 |
[32:38] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[32:39] | It’s gross. | 真恶心 |
[32:42] | Are we talking about the same thing? | 我们说的是一件事儿吧 |
[32:44] | – I’m serious. – I’m sure you are. | -我认真的 -我知道了 |
[32:46] | – Do we have a problem? – I don’t think so. | -还有问题吗 -没了吧 |
[32:47] | Are we done now? | 就这么着了吗 |
[32:49] | Yeah, I think we’re done. | 对 我觉得就这么着了 |
[32:51] | Did you know that you can hack into baby monitors? | 你知道你能黑进婴儿监视器吗 |
[32:54] | We’re teaching our neighbor’s baby | 我们在教邻居家的小孩 |
[32:56] | how to say the N-word. | 怎么说那个N开头的词 |
[32:59] | Uh, Nancy, would you join me outside | 南茜 跟我们一块儿去 |
[33:00] | for a cigarette please? | 抽根烟吗 |
[33:00] | Please. Yeah. | 好啊 好啊 |
[33:01] | You understand now what I was talking about? | 你明白我现在说什么吗 |
[33:04] | Except Oompa Loompas are | 除了伯伦伯矮人那段 |
[33:05] | not on speed, | 实在没太明白 |
[33:06] | they are on angel dust. | 他们用天使粉呢 |
[33:09] | How did we get so lucky with Rachel? | 跟瑞秋一起我们真是幸运 |
[33:11] | Well, we communicated with her directly, | 好吧 我们直接跟她联系 |
[33:13] | not through some CB Radio. | 不通过无线广播 |
[33:14] | Let’s start there and reverse engineer it. | 让我们从这里开始逆向工程 |
[33:19] | I was thinking, | 我想 |
[33:20] | we rented Nigel’s house | 我们把纳吉尔的房子租给 |
[33:21] | to Carl | 卡尔 |
[33:22] | but we had to move him over to our house, | 但我们不得不把他弄我们屋里来 |
[33:23] | which means that Nigel’s house is still empty. | 也就是说纳吉尔的房子仍空着 |
[33:26] | I say we rent Nigel’s house again… | 然后我们再租纳吉尔的房子 |
[33:27] | – Frank! – …only this time | -弗兰克 -只不过这次 |
[33:28] | to somebody who isn’t a sex offender. | 租给那些不是性侵者的人 |
[33:30] | Or, why don’t we just handcuff | 为什么我们不把手铐戴 |
[33:33] | ourselves | 自己手上 |
[33:34] | and walk straight into the police station, Frank? | 然后再径直走进警察局呢弗兰克 |
[33:37] | This place is filled with spider webs. | 这地方哪都是蜘蛛网 |
[33:39] | Well, as you can see, they don’t clean. | 你也看出来了 他们根本不打扫 |
[33:40] | The original Craigslist | 之前的租房网站 |
[33:42] | ad is still on my phone. | 广告还在我手机上呢 |
[33:43] | I say we post it again. | 我们再发一次 |
[33:45] | Are you not listening to me, Frank? | 你听清楚 弗兰克 |
[33:47] | Absolutely no fucking way. | 想都别想 |
[33:50] | This is where we draw the line. | 这是我们的底线 |
[33:52] | Baby, I don’t know what’s on the other side of that line, | 亲爱的 我不知道底线上面是什么 |
[33:54] | but I do know what’s on this side of that line, | 但我知道这线的下面是什么 |
[33:56] | and it is bleak. | 而且还很冷 |
[33:57] | Okay, here’s the original | 好了 这是那个 |
[33:58] | Craigslist ad. | 租房广告 |
[33:59] | – Don’t you dare. – We delete some | -你敢 -我们删点 |
[34:00] | of the bad words, I think you were drunk at the time. | 不好的词儿 我觉得你那时候喝醉了 |
[34:02] | I was drunk at the time? | 我那时候哪喝醉了 |
[34:04] | And it is done. | 搞定了 |
[34:07] | You just posted it again? | 你又发了一遍吗 |
[34:09] | Frank, you just smoked a spider! | 弗兰克 你烟上有蜘蛛 |
[34:15] | Give me the Heimlich! | 快救救我 |
[34:22] | What the hell is going on? | 你们干什么呢 |
[34:23] | You woke up my baby! | 你们吵醒我儿子了 |
[34:25] | Frank, I get it, you smoked | 弗兰克 我知道 你把蜘蛛 |
[34:27] | a spider. | 当烟抽了 |
[34:27] | But can you keep it down? | 但你能小声点吗 |
[34:30] | Hit me in the back. | 敲我后背 |
[34:33] | Not with the… | 不是打 |
[34:36] | Natalie, tell your kids to stay off my | 娜塔莉 让你的孩子离婴儿 |
[34:39] | baby monitor. | 监护器远点 |
[34:40] | It’s your fault for having a baby monitor. | 有婴儿监护器就是你的错 |
[34:42] | It’s an attractive nuisance. | 真是一个美丽的麻烦 |
[34:44] | Oh! There it is. | 弄死它 |
[34:48] | Oh, Frank, are you okay? | 弗兰克 你没事吧 |
[34:51] | Do you want another cigarette? | 你想再来根烟吗 |
[34:54] | Are you all right baby? | 宝宝 没事吧 |
[35:20] | Dad, come quick. | 爸爸快过来 |
[35:21] | Why is Uncle Frank doing this to me? | 弗兰克叔叔为什么这么对我 |
[35:26] | What the hell? Oh, my god! | 这是怎么回事 天哪 |
[35:28] | Yes? Frank! | 怎么了 弗兰克 |
[35:31] | My god! | 天啊 |
[35:33] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[35:35] | Nancy, are… are you naked? | 南茜 你 你裸着呢吗 |
[35:37] | No, I’m not naked. It’s a shirt. | 没 穿着呢 这是个T恤 |
[35:39] | Tristan, what are those? | 崔斯坦 这是什么 |
[35:41] | It’s Aunt Nancy’s Spanx, Uncle | 是南茜阿姨的塑身裤 |
[35:43] | Frank made me wear them. | 弗兰克叔叔让我穿着它 |
[35:44] | Now stop this. | 别瞎扯了 |
[35:45] | Frank, how could you? What? | 弗兰克 你怎么能 什么 |
[35:47] | He’s just a boy. | 他就是个孩子 |
[35:48] | I’m so scared right now. | 我好怕啊 |
[35:49] | Oh, shit. | 啊 天啊 |
[35:51] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[35:52] | Betty | 贝蒂 |
[35:53] | She just stuck her tongue out at me. | 她刚刚还冲我伸舌头 |
[35:56] | Frank, downstairs, now. | 弗兰克 现在 马上下楼 |
[36:03] | Who are you? | 你究竟是个什么玩意儿 |
[36:10] | You know what, Frank? | 你知道吗 弗兰克 |
[36:11] | It’s not pleasant to be | 被认为是一个性侵犯这 |
[36:12] | mistaken for a sex offender, | 可不是一个令人愉快事 |
[36:14] | and molesting your nephew in less than 24 hours. | 在不到24小时内猥亵你侄子 |
[36:19] | But right now, | 但现在 |
[36:21] | I feel sorry for my sister. | 我为我妹妹感到难过 |
[36:22] | I am actually really worried for her. | 我真的担心她 |
[36:25] | As you should be. | 你应该担心 |
[36:27] | Pretty soon, some court-appointed therapist | 一会儿 法庭指定的医疗师 |
[36:30] | is gonna be white knuckling with those two kids. | 就会对那两个孩子束手无策 |
[36:33] | I see that your sister calmed down enough | 我觉得你妹妹已经冷静下来 |
[36:34] | to lend you her wig, huh? | 把假发借给你了 是吧 |
[36:35] | Oh, yeah, I don’t know whose wig it is in that house. | 是啊 不知道那屋子里是谁的假发 |
[36:39] | Well, it helps us hide from the kidnappers. | 这倒是能帮我们躲避绑匪 |
[36:42] | Hey, are you Wayne, the guy that answered the ad? | 你是韦恩吗接广告的那个 |
[36:44] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 是 |
[36:45] | – I’m Frank. Yeah. – What are you two, | -我是弗兰克 -你们俩怎么了 |
[36:46] | in the witness protection program? | 还在证人保护计划中吗 |
[36:47] | Uh, no, we were just sunning ourselves in the backyard. | 不 我们只是在我们后院晒的过了点 |
[36:49] | Is that your truck, Wayne? | 那是你的卡车吗 韦恩 |
[36:51] | Oh, that’s fantastic. Step inside | 真是太棒了 进去吧 |
[36:52] | and we’ll just take a look at the house, okay? | 咱们看看这个房子 怎么样 |
[36:58] | The ad said, uh, the house comes furnished. | 广告上说 这房子里有家具 |
[37:00] | Uh, yup. It only needs a mattress. Long story. | 是的 只需要一个床垫 说来话长 |
[37:03] | The previous tenant took it. | 上一个房客拿走了 |
[37:04] | Short story. | 长话短说 |
[37:05] | Okay, then. I wrote you a check. | 好的 我给你写了个支票 |
[37:08] | You, uh, that’s it? You don’t wanna have a look around? | 这就完了吗 你不想四周看看吗 |
[37:10] | Listen, not to be an asshole. You wanna | 我不想当混蛋 你到底还想不想 |
[37:12] | rent the place or not? | 把这个地方租出去了 |
[37:13] | I mean, I got shit tons of stuff to do. | 我有好多事儿要干 |
[37:15] | Yes, uh, no, uh, sure. | 是的 没错 好的 |
[37:17] | It’s just that normally there’s a process. | 通常这有个程序 |
[37:19] | We learned the hard way to ask questions. | 我们学会了如何问问题 |
[37:22] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[37:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[37:27] | Good lord. | 我的主啊 |
[37:28] | Oh, there’s something on my face. | 有东西在我脸上 |
[37:29] | No, don’t touch your face! Don’t panic. | 别 别碰你的脸 别慌 |
[37:32] | You’re covered in spiders. | 你脸上盖满了蜘蛛 |
[37:33] | Jesus, baby don’t move! | 上帝 宝贝儿 别动 |
[37:37] | Ah! They’re crawling in my body! | 啊 它们在我身上爬 |
[37:39] | Hey, come here. Come here. | 嘿 过来 过来 |
[37:40] | Frank, you saw them! Get them, get them! | 弗兰克 你看到了 弄掉他们 |
[37:42] | They’re biting me, they’re biting me! | 他们咬我 他们咬我 |
[37:46] | They’re biting me! Ah! Get the Spanx! | 他们咬我 啊 脱了塑身裤 |
[37:49] | Get the Spanx! Get ’em! | 脱了塑身裤 快点 |
[37:55] | Take them out! | 把他们弄出来 |
[38:00] | Let’s go to the hospital! | 走咱们去医院 |
[38:01] | Take me to the hospital! | 带我去医院 |
[38:06] | Get my Spanx! | 拿着我的塑身裤 |
[38:10] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[38:11] | Oh, my god, I’m burning! | 哦 天啊 难受死我了 |
[38:16] | Oh, Frank, what have I done? | 啊 弗兰克 我该怎么办 |
[38:17] | Tell my Rachel I love her. | 告诉瑞秋我爱她 |
[38:19] | You’re not gonna die, you’re not gonna die. | 你死不了 你死不了 |
[38:20] | You hear me? Woah! Woah! | 听到了吗 哇哦 哇哦 |
[38:22] | Stop scratching yourself, don’t antagonize it, | 别抓你自己了 别对抗它 |
[38:24] | for god sake’s. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[38:25] | Nancy, you’re gonna be fine, | 南茜 你会没事的 |
[38:27] | the doctors will give you an ointment. | 医生会给你药膏的 |
[38:28] | Look, I’m steering the wheel. Hold on, hold on. | 我在开车 坚持住 坚持 |
[38:30] | God I hate spiders, | 天 我恨蜘蛛 |
[38:31] | don’t you? Wait, there’s another one. | 你讨厌蜘蛛吗 等等 这还有一个 |
[39:16] | Tyler, how are you? | 泰勒 你好 |
[39:18] | Uh, Frank, how are you? | 弗兰克 你好吗 |
[39:20] | I’m on the right side of the grass my man, | 我就在草地右边 伙计 |
[39:21] | what’s the haps? | 发生什么事了 |
[39:24] | No offense Frank, | 无意冒犯弗兰克 但是 |
[39:25] | but how did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[39:26] | This is a restricted access garage. | 这是限制出入的车库 |
[39:29] | Well, I still have my Jensen parking pass, | 我还有詹森的停车证 |
[39:31] | and I have an interview today up on 16 with, uh, Gretina. | 我跟16楼的格雷蒂娜有个面试 |
[39:36] | Gretina’s not on 16 anymore, | 格雷蒂娜不在16楼了 |
[39:37] | Frank | 弗兰克 |
[39:39] | What floor are they on? | 那在几楼 |
[39:40] | They moved to Seattle. | 他们搬到西雅图了 |
[39:43] | Well, don’t remind me, | 别提醒我 |
[39:45] | ’cause I’m dying for a Starbucks, | 因为我很想来一杯星巴克 |
[39:46] | but the meeting is on Skype. | 但会议是通过网络电话开的 |
[39:48] | I’m gonna Skype to uh, Seattle. | 我用网络电话跟西雅图联络 |
[39:53] | Oh, don’t, don’t. | 哦 别 别 |
[39:54] | Don’t Tyler, don’t give me that look. | 别这样 泰勒 别这么看我 |
[39:56] | I know that look. Please. | 我认识那个眼神 拜托 |
[40:00] | Everything’s fine. Everything with us is okay. | 都很好 所有的事都很好 |
[40:02] | Oh, honey, | 额 宝贝 |
[40:03] | you remember Tyler Rector from Jensen Med? | 记得詹森医学院的泰勒校长吗 |
[40:05] | Baby, can you hear me? | 宝贝 能听见吗 |
[40:15] | How can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[40:18] | So that’s the long and short. | 事情就是这样 |
[40:20] | But the, uh, silver lining is that at least for now, | 不过 目前看来至少还有一线希望 |
[40:23] | uh, we don’t have to worry about Rachel’s college. | 额 不用担心瑞秋的学校 |
[40:25] | But, we’re homeless. | 但是 我们无家可归了 |
[40:28] | Wow, that’s, uh, that’s quite a story. | 这故事信息量还挺大 |
[40:32] | So all this started with one mistake? | 所以这都是一个错误引起的 |
[40:34] | With a bunch of smaller ones shooting off it. | 然后带出来一连串的后果 |
[40:37] | Kind of like when a spider egg pops, | 就像是蜘蛛蛋爆裂 |
[40:41] | and all these little spiders | 然后那些小蜘蛛 |
[40:44] | come and bite you in the ass. | 爬过来咬你的屁股 |
[40:46] | Are you gonna eat that? | 那个你还吃吗 |
[40:48] | Mm. No, please. | 不吃了 给你 |
[40:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:53] | Listen, guys. | 听着 伙计 |
[40:55] | I know someone. His name’s Randall. | 我认识个人 他叫兰德尔 |
[40:57] | Let me give him a call, Frank. He might have something for you. | 我给他打个电话 他或许可以帮到你 |
[41:00] | It’d be a start. | 这将是一个新开始 |
[41:01] | Tyler, that would be great. | 泰勒 那太好了 |
[41:03] | And we also still have Wayne’s check. | 至少我们还有韦恩的支票 |
[41:06] | We can always, uh, cash that. | 我们可以 兑现它 |
[41:08] | Frank, if you cash that check, | 弗兰克 如果你兑现那张支票 |
[41:10] | then it’s no longer one mistake. | 那就不仅仅是一个错误了 |
[41:11] | It becomes a pattern. | 而是变成了一种形势 |
[41:13] | Exactly. | 就是说啊 |
[41:14] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell him. | 这就是我一直跟他讲的 |
[41:16] | But, Tyler, desperation is a bitch. | 但是 泰勒 绝望是个婊子 |
[41:19] | Thank you so much | 非常感谢 |
[41:21] | for everything that you’ve done to help us. | 你为我们所做的一切 |
[41:24] | So, you guys have your work cut out for you. | 所以 你们有事儿要做了 |
[41:27] | Just remember, grass can grow through concrete. | 记住 草在混凝土中也可以顽强生长 |
[41:32] | Did he say your ass can grow through… | 他刚才是说你的屁股能长 |
[41:35] | No, no, no. No, no, look, the phrase is, | 不不不 这个短语是 |
[41:37] | “Grass can grow through concrete.” | 草可以在混凝土中生长 |
[41:40] | Can I give you that, please? Do you mind if I? | 你介意用个碟子接着吗 |
[41:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:49] | Nancy, you’re gonna be all right. | 南茜 你会没事的 |
[41:56] | Don’t panic, Nancy. | 别惊慌 南茜 |
[41:58] | You’re gonna take a hot bath. | 你要去洗个热水澡 |
[42:00] | You’re gonna get fresh clothes, | 你要去买新衣服 |
[42:02] | you’re gonna do your hair and makeup. | 你要去做头发做美容 |
[42:04] | You’re three minutes from being yourself. | 你离做真正的自己只有三分钟而已 |
[42:06] | What the fuck? | 卧槽 |
[42:09] | Uh, thank you for taking this lunch, | 呃 谢谢你请的午饭 |
[42:11] | – I know you’re busy. – No, | -我知道你很忙 -不用 |
[42:12] | of course. Tyler called me, | 当然 泰勒打电话了 |
[42:14] | told me a little bit about your background. | 告诉我了一些你的背景 |
[42:15] | Well, I hope he exaggerated in all the right places. | 好吧 我希望他在你这边美言了几句 |
[42:20] | That’s my wife, I’m sorry. | 是我妻子打来的 抱歉 |
[42:22] | – Hi, honey. | -嗨 亲爱的 |
[42:22] | – Damn it, Frank. We’re cursed. | -该死的 弗兰克 我们完蛋了 |
[42:24] | I am at Nigel’s house, and everything is gone. | 我现在在纳吉尔家 所有东西都不见了 |
[42:28] | They took my purse, | 他们拿走了我的钱包 |
[42:29] | my phone, Nigel’s furniture. | 我的电话 还有纳吉尔的家具 |
[42:32] | That guy Wayne was all wrong, and we knew it. | 那个韦恩有问题 我们早就知道 |
[42:36] | Oh, fuck it, they stole everything! | 混蛋 他们偷走了所有的东西 |
[42:39] | I see, uh… That’s, uh, yes. | 我明白了 是的 |
[42:42] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[42:44] | Thanks for calling, and we’ll celebrate later, okay? | 谢谢你的来电 我们稍后庆祝 好吗 |
[42:46] | – I’ll see you. Bye.- No, don’t hang up. | -一会儿见 拜拜 -不要挂断 |
[42:47] | Don’t hang up! | 别挂断电话 |
[42:49] | – You okay? – Uh, yeah, it’s all good. | -你还好吗 -是的 一切都很好 |
[42:51] | My wife just got an article published in, um… | 我妻子刚刚发表了一篇文章 就在那个 |
[42:54] | Omni magazine. | 奥秘杂志上 |
[42:56] | Great. | 那很好啊 |
[42:57] | Omni must be feeling good too. | 奥秘杂志社也一定感觉很好 |
[42:59] | Be back up and running. | 得以复刊重新开张 |
[43:01] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[43:02] | They folded about two decades ago. | 他们大约在20年前停刊了 |
[43:05] | Wow. | 真的 |
[43:07] | Man plans and God laughs, right? I mean… | 这真是人算不如天算啊 |
[43:10] | Everybody’s got a plan until you get… | 每个人都有计划 直到 |
[43:12] | punched in the face. | 你经历失败 |
[43:14] | Jesus. Sorry, uh, Frank. | 上帝啊我在说什么 抱歉 弗兰克 |
[43:17] | Uh, I’m sorry. I… | 呃 很抱歉 我 |
[43:18] | No, no. I’m Frank, you’re… | 不不 我是弗兰克 你是 |
[43:20] | – Randol.– – Randol. | -兰德尔 -兰德尔 |
[43:22] | Right. Uh, I’m sorry. | 好的 真的很抱歉 |
[43:23] | Uh, can we start over again? | 我们能从头开始吗 |
[43:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[43:28] | Hi, I’m Frank. | 你好 我是弗兰克 |
[43:51] | For god’s sake! | 看在上帝的份上 |
[43:53] | Carl, I just need to get a few things. | 卡尔 我只是需要一些东西 |
[44:26] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[44:30] | You come in my house, you come in my house. | 要你闯进我家 叫你闯进我家 |
[44:32] | You like that? You like that, bitch? | 你喜欢吗 你喜欢这样吗 婊子 |
[44:37] | Is that Nancy? | 是南茜吗 |
[44:40] | I’m sorry, my gosh, did you change your hair? | 对不起 天哪 你换发型了吗 |
[44:48] | I’m so sorry about the pepper spray, | 关于胡椒喷雾我很抱歉 |
[44:49] | I thought you were an intruder. | 我以为是个入侵者 |
[44:51] | Not that you look like an intruder. | 我不是说你看起来像个入侵者 |
[44:53] | I’m against profiling, | 我反对以貌取人 |
[44:54] | not that I necessarily would want sushi from a redhead, | 不是说我一定要红发做的的寿司 |
[44:57] | I prefer an Asian child, if you know what I mean. | 如果你懂我的意思 我更喜欢亚洲人 |
[45:01] | Why didn’t my key work? | 为什么我的钥匙不能用了 |
[45:03] | I had the locks changed. | 我把锁换了 |
[45:05] | You what? | 你什么 |
[45:06] | You can’t change our locks. | 你不能换我们的锁 |
[45:08] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[45:11] | This is not your house, Carl. | 这不是你的房子 卡尔 |
[45:13] | Um, I… Look… | 我 是这样 |
[45:14] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么啊 |
[45:16] | What, this? | 什么 这是 |
[45:18] | You know what, I, uh, I got you guys a key. | 你知道吗 我 我给你们配了把钥匙 |
[45:22] | Uh, there you go. | 给你 |
[45:24] | What the… | 什么玩意儿… |
[45:25] | The wood’s so you don’t misplace it. | 那个木头的作用是你不会把它放错地方 |
[45:28] | Carl | 卡尔 |
[45:30] | This is not a gas station. | 这里不是个加油站 |
[45:32] | What is wrong with you? | 你搞了些什么玩意儿了 |
[45:34] | You know, whatever. | 你知道吗 不重要了 |
[45:36] | I just need to get some stuff from my closet. | 我只是需要从衣橱里拿些东西 |
[45:40] | Your closet? | 你的衣橱 |
[45:43] | What… what is this? | 什么 这是什么 |
[45:45] | I mean, what is this? | 我是说 这是什么 |
[45:47] | Where’s my stuff? | 我的东西呢 |
[45:48] | What have you done with my closet? | 你对我的壁橱做了什么 |
[45:50] | I made it into a panic room. | 我把他改造成了一间安全房 |
[45:52] | You can’t do that, Carl. | 你不能那样做 卡尔 |
[45:54] | Remember, this is not your house. | 记住 这不是你的房子 |
[45:55] | Did you ever see the Jody Foster movie? | 你看过乔迪·福斯特那个电影吗 |
[45:57] | And please put a shirt on. | 请把衣服穿上 |
[45:59] | I’ve been really nervous lately. | 最近我真的很紧张 |
[46:03] | Uh, people have been ringing the doorbell all day | 人们一整天都在按门铃 |
[46:05] | asking about the yard sale and, uh, | 询问关于庭院出售的事 |
[46:07] | and then I was really scared when I saw the… | 当我看到你和弗兰克在网上的视频 |
[46:10] | the video on the internet of you and Frank | 你们被一个持有猎枪的人绑架 |
[46:12] | being kidnapped with a shotgun. | 我真的很担心 |
[46:14] | There’s a video on the internet? | 互联网上有人传了视频 |
[46:15] | Nancy, you’re the best part of it. | 南茜 你在其中演得最好了 |
[46:17] | You came across really real. | 看起来超真实的 |
[46:18] | I was real, you dumb fuck. | 那个是真的 你这个蠢货 |
[46:24] | Uh, we’re locked in. | 呃 我们被锁在里面了 |
[46:26] | Did you say, | 你说是 |
[46:28] | “catalytic converters”? | 催化转换器 |
[46:31] | Frank, I know it’s not a sexy business, | 弗兰克 我知道这不是一份有趣的工作 |
[46:33] | but catalytic converters are like mini treasure chests. | 但是催化转换器就像迷你宝箱 |
[46:37] | We snip them off the cars, | 我们把他们从车上剪下来 |
[46:38] | smelt them down and sell off the expensive metals. | 把它们熔化 卖掉其中昂贵的金属 |
[46:41] | Palladium, rhodium, platinum. | 钯 铑 铂 |
[46:43] | Most cases, cat cons are worth more | 大多数情况下 催化转换器 |
[46:45] | than the junk cars themselves. | 比垃圾车本身更值钱 |
[46:48] | You mean I would crawl underneath the car | 你是说我要爬到车底下 |
[46:52] | and snip them? | 然后剪下它们 |
[46:54] | That’s… that’s the job? | 这就是 你说的工作吗 |
[46:57] | Listen, Frank. I’m gonna be honest. | 弗兰克 我讲实话 |
[46:59] | I could use the extra hand but I don’t need the extra hand. | 我可以多个帮手 但不是因为我需要 |
[47:03] | Tyler told me you needed a leg up, | 泰勒告诉我你需要振作起来 |
[47:05] | this is what I got. | 这就是我所能提供的 |
[47:06] | I’m really glad you’re here. | 我真的很高兴你能来 |
[47:09] | Me gusta. | 好欢喜 |
[47:12] | Oh, jeez. That was… | 我艹 |
[47:18] | If you ever try anything like that again, | 再敢过来一下试试 |
[47:21] | I am gonna kick your ass | 老娘踹死你 |
[47:23] | up and down this panic room like an air hockey puck! | 踹得你生活不能自理 |
[47:32] | Thank you, Virgen de Guadalupe | 感谢你 圣母玛利亚 |
[47:34] | for making Carl such a breathtaking moron. | 让卡尔变成了一个惊人的白痴 |
[47:39] | You forgot about the attic hatch, | 你忘了这里的阁楼舱口 |
[47:42] | Einstein. | 爱因斯坦 |
[47:45] | Uh. Hey, I… I’m sorry about the… | 我很抱歉 |
[47:48] | misunderstanding. | 刚刚是我误会了 |
[47:49] | I guess I misread your signals. | 我想是我误解了你的信号 |
[47:52] | What signals? | 什么信号 |
[47:53] | God, your legs are so strong. | 天哪 你的腿真强壮 |
[47:56] | I guess it’s from running track, huh? | 我想是练田径锻炼出来的吧 |
[47:58] | I saw your medals. | 我看到了你的奖牌 |
[47:59] | How did you find my medals? | 你怎么找到我的奖牌的 |
[48:01] | They were hidden in the garage. | 他们被藏在车库里 |
[48:02] | Yeah, way back there. | 是的 藏得还挺深的 |
[48:04] | And you should really hide them better. | 但你应该把它们藏得更好些 |
[48:06] | But you were the fastest on the team, | 你曾是队里跑得最快的 |
[48:07] | but what I don’t understand is, | 但我不明白的是 |
[48:09] | in the relay, why did you run fourth? | 在接力赛中 你为什么跑第四 |
[48:11] | Shouldn’t the fastest runner go first? | 跑得最快不应该跑第一棒吗 |
[48:13] | Maybe you weren’t the fastest. | 也许你不是最快的 |
[48:15] | I was the fastest. | 我是最快的 |
[48:17] | That’s not the way it works. | 接力赛不是这么安排的 |
[48:19] | When you’re the fastest, you… | 如果你跑得最快 你 |
[48:21] | Oh, what am I doing, why am I talking to you? | 我在做什么 为什么要和你讲话 |
[48:23] | Please help me out. | 帮把手 |
[48:26] | Uh, the bottom line is, I’m interested. | 不管怎么说 我对此很感兴趣 |
[48:28] | And, uh, I… I work hard, | 我努力工作 |
[48:30] | and I take any job I do, uh, very seriously. | 我认真对待我做的任何工作 |
[48:34] | Okay. | 可以 |
[48:36] | Here comes the cold water. | 我不想泼你冷水 但 |
[48:38] | We can only offer you | 我们只能提供给你 |
[48:39] | about a third of what you were making. | 你曾经薪水三分之一 |
[48:41] | Tyler told me your ballpark salary. | 泰勒告诉了我你的基本工资 |
[48:43] | You did very, very well. | 你曾经赚得超多 |
[48:45] | A third? | 三分之一 |
[48:47] | Listen, I wish it was different. | 听着 我也不想的 |
[48:49] | I used to make high-end five figures | 我以前都是赚的五位数 在 |
[48:50] | over at Brent Talbot, then the fan hit the shit. | 布伦特·塔尔博特 然后一切都搞砸了 |
[48:52] | Now, I got a sales staff of guys longing for the days | 现在 我手下是一批渴望有一天能穿上 |
[48:56] | of Hugo Boss suits | 雨果博斯的西装 |
[48:57] | and paychecks with commas in them. | 薪水支票数额达到4位数的销售人员 |
[48:59] | Frank, you think I like crawling around in the dirt | 弗兰克 你认为我喜欢在泥里爬来爬去 |
[49:02] | snipping smoke sacks? | 剪转换器 |
[49:03] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[49:04] | Some days I look at one of those cat cons and think… | 有些日子我看着那鞋转换器 就只想 |
[49:07] | I’ll just wrap my lips around it, | 把它含进嘴里 |
[49:09] | take a deep breath, go meet some dead relatives. | 深呼吸 然后痛快去死 |
[49:12] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[49:14] | Sixty-five? | 六十五 |
[49:16] | Sixty-six? | 六十六 |
[49:17] | Anyways. | 不管怎样 |
[49:18] | Guys your age, you gotta adapt or die. | 你这个年纪 要么适应生活要么痛快去死 |
[49:22] | That’s the new America. Trust me. | 这就是新美国 相信我 |
[49:24] | I miss the old one, brother. | 我想念曾经那个美国 兄弟 |
[49:27] | Uh, will you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[49:29] | I… i’m… | 我 我相 |
[49:31] | fairly positive I need to use the bathroom. | 相当肯定 我要上厕所了 |
[49:34] | Get your hands off my ass. | 把你的手从我屁股上拿开 |
[49:36] | You said push. | 你要我推的啊 |
[49:37] | I said push, not fondle. | 我是说推 不是爱抚 |
[49:39] | Watch the thumb. | 注意你拇指的位置 |
[49:40] | Do you do squats? | 你做蹲起吗 |
[49:42] | It feels like you do squats. | 感觉你经常做蹲起 |
[49:46] | You made it. | 你做到了 |
[49:48] | Now, lift me up. | 现在 把我拉上来 |
[49:49] | I get claustrophobic. | 我有幽闭恐惧症 |
[49:51] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[49:54] | First you have to tell me what you did. | 首先你必须告诉我你做了什么 |
[49:56] | And no lies, no bullshit. | 没有谎言 没有胡说八道 |
[49:58] | You have to tell me, or I’ll leave you there. | 你得告诉我 否则我就把你留在那儿 |
[50:00] | You’ll rot. | 你会慢慢腐烂 |
[50:01] | And I’ll just come and sprinkle some lime | 然后我会来洒些石灰 |
[50:04] | just to mask the smell. | 来掩盖气味 |
[50:06] | I… | 我 |
[50:08] | You… | 你 |
[50:10] | you might not understand. | 你可能不会理解的 |
[50:12] | True. | 的确 |
[50:14] | It’s a roll of the dice. | 碰碰运气吧 |
[50:22] | I was swimming in the ocean, | 我在海里游泳 |
[50:24] | I was in the water for a couple hours. | 在水里呆了几个小时 |
[50:26] | I… | 我… |
[50:28] | I had to pee, I took off my shorts, | 我一时尿急便直接脱下短裤 |
[50:32] | then I felt something brush against my leg. | 然后我感觉到有什么东西碰到了我的腿 |
[50:35] | I knew it was a shark. I knew in that moment, | 在那一刻瞬间我意识到 是条鲨鱼 |
[50:38] | and I know it to this day it was a shark, and… | 我到现在也确定那是一条鲨鱼 然后 |
[50:43] | I started swimming to shore, | 我开始向岸边游 |
[50:45] | trying not to panic. | 尽量保持镇静 |
[50:47] | I saw that there were some kids | 我看到有几个孩子 |
[50:50] | swimming there and… | 在那边游泳 |
[50:51] | So I was carrying three of them, | 所以我拉上了三个 |
[50:54] | trudging and tripping and yelling for help. | 跋涉 绊倒 喊救命 |
[50:58] | The kids were screaming, | 孩子们在尖叫 |
[50:59] | I thought they had seen the shark. | 我以为他们看到了鲨鱼 |
[51:01] | They hadn’t, they, um… | 但是他们没有 他们 额 |
[51:05] | they were frightened of me, a naked guy. | 他们是害怕我 一个赤身裸体的人 |
[51:09] | Yeah. My life… | 是啊 我的生活 |
[51:13] | …got pretty hard after that. | 在那之后就变得很艰难了 |
[51:17] | It’s true, isn’t it? | 那是真的 是吗 |
[51:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[51:23] | It is. | 是真的 |
[51:25] | You say all these | 你老是说一些 |
[51:28] | crazy stupid things. | 疯狂愚蠢的事情 |
[51:31] | But when you suddenly say something without bullshit, | 但是当你突然说出一些理智的话时 |
[51:35] | now I know it’s true and good. | 我就知道你是真实的也是善良的 |
[51:38] | But just in case, I’m gonna leave you there | 但为了以防万一 我要把你留在这里 |
[51:40] | until after I take my shower. | 直到我洗完澡 |
[51:42] | Oh, you know what, there’s some, uh… | 跟你说一声 |
[51:45] | shampoo in my purse on the kitchen counter. | 厨房柜台上我的钱包里有几包洗发水 |
[51:47] | Oh, I… I refilled your birth control pills. | 我还给你买了点避孕药 |
[51:50] | You were running low. | 我看你你快吃完了 |
[51:51] | Ha! | 本性难移 |
[51:57] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[51:59] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[52:24] | All you perverts out there watching, | 那些正在看的变态们 |
[52:26] | this might happen to you. | 这可能就会发生在你身上 |
[52:30] | You might die! | 你可能会死 |
[52:32] | What the? | 什么鬼 |
[52:33] | Holy shit, it’s him. The guy from the video! | 天哪 是他 录像里的那个人 |
[52:35] | No, this is a mistake. | 不 这是个误会 |
[52:37] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[52:38] | Dude, you’re like the number one trending pervert | 伙计 你现在是网络上 |
[52:40] | on the internet right now. | 顶级流量的变态狂 |
[52:41] | My god, why is this happening? | 天哪 发生了什么啊 |
[52:57] | Stop! | 停车 |
[52:59] | Stop the truck, Wayne. | 停下卡车 韦恩 |
[53:00] | Shit, you again? | 妈的 又是你 |
[53:02] | You have my furniture. | 我的家具在你那 |
[53:03] | Oh, it’s not yours, that house wasn’t yours, | 那不是你的 那房子都不是你的 |
[53:05] | and the furniture definitely wasn’t yours. | 所以家具也肯定不是你的 |
[53:07] | Pull over, Wayne, I need that furniture. | 停车 韦恩 我需要那些家具 |
[53:09] | You know what you gonna need? | 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[53:10] | You’re have a need to go to a fucking hospital, | 你他妈的需要去医院 |
[53:12] | that’s what you’re gonna need. | 这才是你急需的 |
[53:13] | I’m gonna put you in jail, Wayne. | 我会把你关进监狱的 韦恩 |
[53:14] | Oh, you don’t have the balls to call the cops. | 吓唬老子 你没胆量叫警察的 |
[53:17] | Fuckin’, you suck at this crime stuff. | 他妈的 你这人犯罪手段真不咋地 |
[53:19] | You know what I’m gonna do, | 你知道我要做什么吗 |
[53:20] | Wayne? Oh, you ain’t gonna do shit. | 韦恩 你啥都不会干的 |
[53:22] | I’m gonna throw a rock at you. I pitched in college. | 我要拿石头丢你 我在大学里练过 |
[53:24] | Oh, you probably caught in college. Dickhead. | 你上过大学很牛逼是吧 傻逼 |
[53:30] | Oh, shit. | 哦 妈的 |
[53:31] | Argh! Son of a bitch. | 啊 狗娘养的 |
[53:38] | Shit! Holy shit, | 该死 天啊 |
[53:39] | are you okay? What the fuck? | 你没事吧 什么鬼啊 |
[53:40] | You hit a fucking pedestrian! | 你他妈的撞了一个行人 |
[53:45] | What the fuck? | 卧槽 |
[53:48] | Sorry, Wayne. | 对不起了 韦恩 |
[53:51] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[53:52] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[53:53] | Get back here, you asshole! | 回来 你这个混蛋 |
[54:06] | What fresh hell is this? | 又怎么了 |
[54:10] | Ay Dios mio! No, no, no, I didn’t… | 哎呀 不 不 不 我没有 |
[54:29] | Shit, shit. Now what? | 该死 该死 又咋了啊 |
[54:45] | Frank! Shit! | 弗兰克 真倒霉 |
[54:46] | Panic room, car gone. | 急诊室 车又没了 |
[54:48] | Keep walking, cops. | 继续走 有警察 |
[54:49] | I found Nigel’s stuff, don’t look over. | 我找到了纳吉尔的东西了 别回头 |
[54:50] | It’s in the back of the truck. Don’t look over. | 在卡车后面 别看了 |
[54:52] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[54:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[54:55] | Are you Mr. Bathgate’s neighbors? | 你是巴斯盖特先生的邻居吗 |
[54:58] | Yes, officer. | 是的 警官 |
[54:59] | Yeah, we got a report of a burglary at his house, | 我们接到一份他家有人入室盗窃的举报 |
[55:01] | uh, suspicious activity. | 呃 有可疑行为 |
[55:03] | Have you seen anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[55:04] | A burglary? What, at Nigel’s house? | 入室行窃 什么 在纳吉尔家吗 |
[55:08] | Good sweet Christ, | 我的老天爷啊 |
[55:09] | what is happening to our sweet little neighborhood? | 我们可爱的小邻居发生了什么 |
[55:12] | – Uh, are you okay sir? – No. | -你还好吗 先生 -不 |
[55:15] | I’m devastated beyond reason. | 我现在毫无理由地崩溃了 |
[55:24] | Sweet Christ. | 老天爷 |
[55:27] | No, I wasn’t into that. | 我不喜欢 |
[55:29] | Never? | 从来没有吗 |
[55:31] | Not really. | 差不多吧 |
[55:32] | Not even in a school play or anything? | 连学校的戏剧表演什么的时候也没有吗 |
[55:34] | No, I was never into drama. | 不 我从来没喜欢过戏剧 |
[55:36] | I mean, sure, in the third grade I played a teacup. | 在三年级的时候 我扮演过一个茶杯 |
[55:39] | Uh, why… | 为什么 |
[55:40] | …all the questions about acting? | 问这么多有关表演的问题 |
[55:42] | You think I came across as fake? | 你觉得我是冒牌货吗 |
[55:43] | I think there’s better acting | 我觉得拉里·金每说一次 |
[55:45] | every time Larry King says, “Till death do us part.” | 直到死亡把我们分开 演技就会变好一点 |
[55:47] | Well, that’s very funny. | 嗯 有意思 |
[55:49] | You wanna hear something else that’s funny? | 你想听点别的有趣的事吗 |
[55:50] | There’s a video of us getting kidnapped on YouTube. | 现在油管上有我们被绑架的视频 |
[55:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[56:01] | You don’t know how many times I’ve fantasized | 你不知道我过去两个月里 |
[56:03] | about getting rid of you for at least two months, | 多少次幻想如何摆脱你 |
[56:07] | but now that I’m going to yail, | 但现在我要去耶里了 |
[56:09] | I… I’m gonna be devastated without you. | 没有你我会崩溃的 |
[56:12] | Wait, you’re going back to college? | 等等 你要回大学吗 |
[56:15] | You know that when I say “yail” I mean prison. | 我说的耶里 指的是监狱 |
[56:24] | He lives in his mother’s house. | 他住在他母亲的房子里 |
[56:26] | And by that I mean his mother’s garage. | 我指的是他妈妈的车库 |
[56:28] | I’m sure Jason’s home, you know, | 我肯定杰森在家的 |
[56:30] | rubbing his mother’s feet or something. | 给他妈妈按脚什么的 |
[56:32] | We know you’re in there, Jason. | 我们知道你在里面的 杰森 |
[56:39] | Hi. Oh! | 你好 哦 |
[56:41] | Hey, hi, Mr. And Mrs. Teagarten. | 嗨 嗨 提卡登先生和夫人 |
[56:43] | Is that I… | 是 |
[56:44] | Actually, I wasn’t hiding. Is, is everything okay? | 事实上 我没有在躲 有什么问题吗 |
[56:46] | Why wouldn’t it be, Jason? | 为什么你会觉得有问题呢 杰森 |
[56:47] | Well, it’s just that you’ve never been to my house before | 因为你两年来从没来过我家 |
[56:49] | in like two years. 00 p.M. | 在半夜十二点 |
[56:52] | Actually, it isn’t okay, and you can help. | 实际上 有点问题 我们需要你帮忙 |
[56:55] | Rachel’s always saying that you’re some kind of | 瑞秋总是说你是 |
[56:56] | computer genius. | 电脑天才 |
[56:57] | Aw. She says I’m a computer genius? | 她说我是个电脑天才 |
[56:59] | That’s very… that’s very sweet. | 那真的是 那太好了 |
[57:01] | I’m sure it was like a throwaway, | 我肯定那只是随口一说的 |
[57:02] | or like an aside, you know, | 或者像旁白一样 你懂的 |
[57:03] | “He’s a computer genius,” you know, just like saying… | 他是个电脑天才啊 就像说 |
[57:04] | Oh, you know what, I bet it’s ’cause she knows | 你知道吗 我猜是因为她知道 |
[57:05] | it’s on my dream boards to become a computer genius. | 成为电脑天才是我梦想中的事 |
[57:08] | I’ll bet that’s where that came from. | 所以她才这么说的 |
[57:09] | Did she actually say that, or like in an e-mail, | 她是亲口说的 还是在电子邮件里 |
[57:11] | or was it to… in person to you just… | 又或者是对你亲口 |
[57:12] | Jason! This isn’t about you. | 杰森 这不是重点 |
[57:14] | We need your help with a video of me and Nancy. | 我们需要你帮忙拍一个我和南茜的视频 |
[57:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:20] | So you want… | 所以你想要 |
[57:22] | me to make a video of you guys? | 我给你们拍个嘿嘿嘿的视频吗 |
[57:25] | Oh, get your mind No. | 把你的思想从那恶心的水沟里捞出来 |
[57:27] | out of the gutter. | 别想了 |
[57:28] | Good lord, Jason, you take the cake. | 上帝啊 杰森 你个奇葩 |
[57:32] | It’s so much more fucked up than that. | 这比那更糟糕 |
[57:37] | Look at this. You might die! | 看看这个 你可能会死 |
[57:38] | This is insane. When did this happen? | 这太疯狂了 这是什么时候发生的 |
[57:41] | It feels like in another lifetime. | 感觉像是下辈子 |
[57:43] | Yet also like Tuesday. | 但也像在星期二 |
[57:45] | Okay, well, we have to call the police. | 好吧 我们得报警 |
[57:46] | No! No police. | 不 不能报警 |
[57:47] | It was a misunderstanding but everything’s okay now. | 这是个误会 不过现在没事了 |
[57:50] | It was a hiccup. | 就像是打嗝 |
[57:52] | A hiccup? You being kidnapped? | 打嗝 你都被绑架了 |
[57:53] | A hiccup. It was a hiccup. | 打嗝 那只是打嗝 |
[57:55] | A hiccup. You don’t call 911 | 打嗝 你不能 |
[57:57] | every time you have the hiccups do you, no. | 打个嗝也要麻烦警察吧 |
[57:58] | I mean, maybe you do, but I don’t. | 也许你会 但我不会 |
[57:59] | Listen, Jason. | 听着 杰森 |
[58:02] | We don’t want Rachel to see this. | 我们不想让瑞秋看到那个视频 |
[58:03] | Mm-hm. She would only worry. | 她看到的话只会担心的 |
[58:05] | That’s why we must take this down. | 所以我们必须把它撤下来 |
[58:08] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Shouldn’t be a problem. | 明白明白 应该不是问题 |
[58:10] | Although, these guys should be punished though, | 不过 这些人应该受到惩罚 |
[58:11] | ’cause they cannot do that. We’d… Especially to you guys. | 他们不能这么做 尤其是对你们 |
[58:14] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[58:16] | Oh, my god, okay, that’s actually | 我的天 好吧 事实上 |
[58:17] | Rachel Skyping me now. | 瑞秋现在给我打了个视频电话 |
[58:18] | We’re not here. | 别说我们在这里 |
[58:19] | She’ll know there’s something wrong. | 她会感觉到有什么不对劲的 |
[58:20] | We, we would only be here with you if we were desperate. | 我们只有在绝望的时候才会和你在一起 |
[58:22] | No, no, I wanna see her little face, | 不 不 我想看看她的小脸蛋 |
[58:25] | even if it’s for just a second. | 即使只是一秒钟 |
[58:26] | We can hide, she won’t know we’re here, | 我们躲起来 她不会知道我们在这里的 |
[58:28] | please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[58:29] | – All right, go ahead. – Really? Okay. | -好吧 去吧 -真的 好吧 |
[58:34] | Yo! Hey, Rach. What’s up? | 瑞秋 怎么了 |
[58:36] | I can only talk for a few minutes. | 我只能说几分钟 |
[58:38] | Jessie is a great roommate, | 杰西是个很好的室友 |
[58:40] | but she’s throwing her third party | 但她四天后就要抛弃她的 |
[58:41] | in four days, and she’s… | 第三方了 她 |
[58:44] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[58:46] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[58:47] | What? I’m fine. That’s… | 什么 我很好 那是 |
[58:49] | How about you? | 你怎么样 |
[58:51] | Well, actually, | 事实上 |
[58:52] | I’m a little worried. | 我有点担心 |
[58:53] | My mom called, and I tried calling her back, | 我妈妈打电话给我了 我给她回电话 |
[58:56] | and she’s not picking up. | 但是她没接 |
[58:57] | Oh, uh, that’s, you know. | 你知道的 |
[58:59] | It’s… It’s her… ‘Cause her phone, | 是 是她的 因为她的电话 |
[59:01] | it’s, um, her phone is broken. | 她的电话坏了 |
[59:03] | You saw her? | 你看见她了吗 |
[59:04] | Yeah. Oh, they had a yard sale yesterday, so. | 是啊 他们昨天搞了个旧货拍卖会 |
[59:06] | A yard sale? No, that’s.. | 庭院旧货出售 不 那是 |
[59:07] | I’m sorry, “yard sale,” what is… | 对不起 庭院出售 什么鬼 |
[59:09] | No, they were… ’cause they were in the yard, | 不 他们是 因为他们在院子里 |
[59:11] | so I ran into them cause I took a shortcut, | 所以我遇到了他们 因为我走了捷径 |
[59:13] | um, to… to… to go work at Staples, | 为了 去斯台普斯工作 |
[59:16] | where I am the assistant manager. | 我是那里的助理经理 |
[59:18] | This is weird. | 这很奇怪 |
[59:19] | Mom always calls me right back. This isn’t like her. | 妈妈总是马上给我回电话 这不像她 |
[59:22] | Well, it’s… | 嗯 可能 |
[59:23] | Could be ’cause she’s… she’s singing and dancing, | 可能是因为她 她在唱歌跳舞 |
[59:25] | and, and also blowing someone. | 还有 还吹了别人 |
[59:28] | Uh, her birthday. | 呃 她的生日 |
[59:29] | Isn’t it her birthday pretty soon? | 她不是很快就过生日了吗 |
[59:30] | Oh, of course, poor Mom. | 哦 当然 可怜的妈妈 |
[59:34] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[59:35] | I should surprise her. | 我应该给她一个惊喜 |
[59:38] | I’ll come home for her birthday, she’ll love that. | 我要回家给她过生日 她会很高兴的 |
[59:40] | Yeah, yeah, they both would. Yeah, they would both love that. | 是的 他们都会 他们都会喜欢的 |
[59:42] | For sure. You should come on down. | 当然 你应该回来 |
[59:44] | I’ll try Dad, he’ll love it. | 我试试打给爸爸 他会喜欢的 |
[59:45] | I’ll get tulips. Tulips are her favorite flowers, | 我买点郁金香 郁金香是她最喜欢的花 |
[59:47] | and I’ll invite all her sisters, and everyone will be there | 我会邀请她所有的姐妹 大家都会去的 |
[59:50] | and everyone will be… | 每个人都会 |
[59:56] | That’s funny, do you hear that? | 有意思 你听到了吗 |
[59:59] | It’s my dad’s ringtone. | 那是我爸爸的铃声 |
[1:00:04] | Yeah, okay, you know what, Rachel? | 是的 你知道吗 瑞秋 |
[1:00:06] | I really… I gotta tell you something. | 我真的 我得告诉你一些事情 |
[1:00:07] | Actually, your parent… | 实际上 你的父母 |
[1:00:10] | Jason, you really are a little quisling. | 杰森 你有点过头了啊 |
[1:00:13] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[1:00:14] | Okay, he… | 好吧 他 |
[1:00:16] | he was from Norway. | 他来自挪威 |
[1:00:17] | I felt terrible lying to Rachel. | 我对瑞秋撒谎感觉很糟糕 |
[1:00:19] | I understand, | 我理解 |
[1:00:20] | because you never know when the lies are going to stop. | 因为你永远不知道谎言何时会停止 |
[1:00:23] | But they just keep coming. | 他们源源不断 |
[1:00:24] | Pushing you out of the way. | 把你推开 |
[1:00:26] | Taking over your life completely. | 最后完全接管你的生活 |
[1:00:29] | What a beautiful street. | 多美的街道啊 |
[1:00:32] | Do you have raccoons? | 你们这有浣熊吗 |
[1:00:33] | Yeah, sporadically. | 有 偶尔有 |
[1:00:35] | I love them. | 我爱死它们了 |
[1:00:36] | Is that your guy’s moving truck? | 那是你们的搬家卡车吗 |
[1:00:37] | No. Well, yes. | 不 嗯 是的 |
[1:00:39] | We’re just trying to sell a few things. | 我们只是想卖掉一些东西 |
[1:00:41] | Sell from the back of a truck? | 从卡车后面卖吗 |
[1:00:42] | Uh, we’re trying to, uh, finish off our yard sale. | 我们正在努力 完成我们的庭院销售 |
[1:00:45] | For the truck and the computer, | 用卡车和电脑 |
[1:00:45] | using that, uh, Skype thing. Anyhow… | 通过网络平台实现 总之 |
[1:00:48] | So, you mean like a virtual yard sale? | 你是指类似于虚拟的庭院旧货拍卖会吗 |
[1:00:49] | That’s… Wow. | 那真是 哇塞 |
[1:00:50] | Did you come up with that idea, Mr. Teagarten? | 这是你的主意吗 提卡登先生 |
[1:00:52] | What? Uh, yeah, sure. Anyway, thanks for your help… | 什么 没错 总之多谢你的帮忙 |
[1:00:55] | That’s genius! Do you see the potential? | 太有才了 你看到其中的市场潜力了吗 |
[1:00:56] | Not one iota. We gotta run now. | 一点也没有 我们现在得赶紧走了 |
[1:00:58] | Uh, wait, Mr. and Mrs. Teagarten, there’s… | 请留步 提卡登先生太太 我 |
[1:01:00] | I think there’s something I need to show you. | 我想带你们去看点东西 |
[1:01:01] | For the love of Christ, Jason! What is it? | 你有完没完 杰森 快说是什么 |
[1:01:09] | So the park was actually built in the ’50s. | 这个公园原来建于五十年代 |
[1:01:11] | It’s, uh, kind of fell on hard times, | 后来陷入了困境 |
[1:01:13] | was vacant for a while. | 闲置了一段时间 |
[1:01:15] | So some friends and I, we pooled our money | 所以我和几个朋友集资 |
[1:01:17] | and bought it, | 把这里买了下来 |
[1:01:18] | and we spent the last two years just fixing it up. | 我们花了这两年时间把它修好 |
[1:01:21] | Jason, this is amazing. | 杰森 这里真是太震撼了 |
[1:01:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[1:01:27] | This is what I wanted to show you. | 我想要给你们看的就是这个 |
[1:01:28] | All of our trailer homes have a storage space, | 所有的房车都有一个储存空间 |
[1:01:30] | ’cause people are downsizing from like, 3,500 square feet. | 因为人们正在不断精简房屋面积 |
[1:01:33] | These days, I guess it’s like that everywhere. | 我觉得最近到处都是这样 |
[1:01:36] | So this is where your virtual yard sale comes in. | 所以这就是你的虚拟庭院拍卖会的切入点 |
[1:01:39] | You can upload streaming video | 你上传视频流 |
[1:01:41] | and people can browse it, like in real time. | 人们可以实时浏览 |
[1:01:44] | So you’ve got almost a live yard sale, | 这样你几乎等同于有一个现场拍卖会 |
[1:01:46] | but you’re bidding, like eBay online. | 但你其实是在竞拍 就像淘宝一样 |
[1:01:49] | So you call it something like, YardBay. | 所以你也可以称之为 庭宝 |
[1:01:53] | I’m sure you’ve thought all this through, but, um, | 我相信你已经考虑过了 但是 |
[1:01:55] | you know, I’d love to help, I… | 我很乐意帮忙 而且 |
[1:01:56] | I could computer code it all for you. | 我可以帮你搞定电脑编程 |
[1:02:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:02:02] | No, Mr. Teagarten no here. | 不 提卡登先生不在这儿 |
[1:02:04] | You have to call back a later. | 你晚点再打过来 |
[1:02:07] | Oh, he in the shower now | 他现在正在洗澡 |
[1:02:08] | washing his body with the shampoo and honey. | 用沐浴露和蜂蜜清洗身体 |
[1:02:11] | He have a shingles. | 他出疹子了 |
[1:02:16] | That was an old fraternity buddy of mine. | 刚刚是我的一个老朋友 |
[1:02:17] | Clyde Drexler. | 克莱德 · 德雷克斯勒 |
[1:02:19] | I mean, he’s a fan of Clyde Drexler. | 他是克莱德 · 德雷克斯勒的粉丝 |
[1:02:20] | The Trailblazers. | 开拓者队的 |
[1:02:22] | Um, anyway, uh. | 不管怎么样 |
[1:02:24] | Thanks for the tour, Jason. This was impressive. | 谢谢你带我们来参观 杰森 很棒 |
[1:02:26] | Mobile homes and crap. | 房车还有垃圾 |
[1:02:28] | I’m sorry. That sounded patronizing. | 抱歉 这听起来很冒犯 |
[1:02:30] | – Food for thought. – Yeah. | -这很值得思考 -是呀 |
[1:02:32] | Uh, thanks for your help with the video. | 谢谢你帮我们做视频 |
[1:02:33] | Anytime. | 随时为你们效劳 |
[1:02:39] | Boy, Jason sure can talk. | 我的天 杰森真能说 |
[1:02:41] | Okay, I better call Randall | 好吧 我最好给兰德尔打个电话 |
[1:02:42] | and tell him I’ll take that catalytic converter job. | 告诉他我要接受催化转换器的工作 |
[1:02:46] | Okay, I’m gonna… I’m gonna go get a Baby Ruth. | 好的 我得买点贝比露丝 |
[1:02:50] | A Baby Ruth? | 贝比露丝吗 |
[1:02:59] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:03:04] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:03:06] | Hey, I’m sorry to bother you. | 嘿 很抱歉打扰你 |
[1:03:08] | I… You have any change, or better yet, | 我想问 你有零钱吗 或者 |
[1:03:10] | do you mind if I use your cell phone? | 你能借我用一下手机吗 |
[1:03:11] | It’s kind of an emergency. | 我有点急事 |
[1:03:12] | A Baby Ruth candy bar. | 要一个贝比露丝巧克力棒 |
[1:03:15] | Oh, Baby Ruth. | 你要贝比露丝是吗 |
[1:03:16] | I thought you said Zagnut. | 我还以为你要说莎格脆 |
[1:03:18] | Do you have one? | 你这儿有卖吗 |
[1:03:19] | Yeah, let me check in the back. | 有 我到货仓去找找 |
[1:03:21] | I’ll take two if you have ’em. | 如果有卖的话就给我来两个 |
[1:03:24] | Buddy, cool off. | 伙计 冷静点 |
[1:03:26] | I’m not trying to cause any problems here. | 我不是想惹事生非 |
[1:03:28] | You act like you got | 你现在的表情就好像 |
[1:03:29] | 50 kilos back there or something. | 背着五十公斤的东西一样 |
[1:03:31] | Oh, by the way, how much are… | 对了 顺便问一下 那个多少钱 |
[1:03:32] | What? What the? | 我 我的天 |
[1:03:34] | Frank! Frank! Frank! | 弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克 |
[1:03:44] | Hey! I found the king size, is that okay? | 我找到的是特大号的 可以吗 |
[1:03:51] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:03:52] | The king size, okay? | 特大号 行吗 |
[1:03:56] | You try that again, motherfucker? | 你有种再试一下 混蛋 |
[1:03:59] | I’m gonna bust your fucking head open. | 我要把你这臭婊子打得脑袋开花 |
[1:04:04] | Everybody put your hands where I can see ’em! | 所有人举起你们的双手 |
[1:04:06] | Down in the ground! On the ground! | 趴到地上 趴地上 |
[1:04:07] | Get on the ground now! | 马上趴到地上 |
[1:04:18] | Whoo! Jackpot. | 哇 中头奖了 |
[1:04:27] | Turns out it was 120 kilos. | 原来是一百二十公斤 |
[1:04:29] | Teagarden. Frank Teagarden | 提卡登 弗兰克 提卡登 |
[1:04:35] | FBI wants to talk to you. Come on. | FBI想和你谈谈 出来 |
[1:04:36] | The FBI wants to talk to me? Why? | FBI想和我谈谈 为什么 |
[1:04:39] | They think you’re good lookin’. Come on. | 他们觉得你长得好看 快点 |
[1:04:44] | Not you. | 还不到你 |
[1:04:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:04:56] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:04:59] | It seems to me you’re as scared as I am. | 你看起来跟我一样害怕 |
[1:05:03] | Oh, I’m not scared for myself. | 不 我不是为自己害怕 |
[1:05:07] | For my daughter. | 我是为我女儿 |
[1:05:10] | We’re done talkin’. | 我没什么好跟你说的 |
[1:05:17] | I have a daughter, too. | 我也有个女儿 |
[1:05:20] | Our biggest fear in life was to disappoint her. | 我们人生最大的恐惧就是让她失望 |
[1:05:25] | I’m so ashamed and… | 我很羞愧 |
[1:05:28] | and worried… | 也很担心 |
[1:05:29] | Don’t be bitching to me about your rich life, | 别他妈跟我抱怨你的富有的人生 |
[1:05:32] | your spoiled brat daughter. | 和被宠坏的傻女儿 |
[1:05:33] | You know, you’re gonna be out of here in a minute, | 你马上就可以离开这儿了 |
[1:05:35] | and she’ll have her mommy back. | 她妈妈很快就回到她身边了 |
[1:05:37] | But now, thanks to you, | 但是 多亏了你 |
[1:05:38] | I’m stuck in here for god knows how long. | 我不知道得在这破监狱蹲多久 |
[1:05:41] | Yeah. I will get out, | 是 我很快就会出去 |
[1:05:43] | but I will still be a good-for-nothing fuck up. | 但我还是一事无成 |
[1:05:48] | And that might not mean a lot to you, | 这对你来说可能并不重要 |
[1:05:51] | since it looks like you’ve been a fuck up for a while, | 因为你的生活看起来已经被搞砸很久了 |
[1:05:54] | but we only fucked up for one week. | 但是我们只是搞砸了一个星期 |
[1:05:57] | One week, is all it took for us to… | 就是这一周 让我们 |
[1:06:00] | ruin her life. | 毁了她的生活 |
[1:06:02] | She’s only 19, | 她才十九岁 |
[1:06:04] | – and… and now she’s… – Are you kidding me? | -而且她现在 -你在逗我吗 |
[1:06:07] | Your daughter’s 19. | 你女儿十九岁了 |
[1:06:08] | She’s supposed to be taking care of herself. | 她可以照顾她自己了 |
[1:06:11] | My Rose… | 我女儿萝丝 |
[1:06:13] | she’s only seven. | 她才七岁 |
[1:06:16] | And now… | 现在 |
[1:06:18] | she’s all alone in the world. | 她就得自己一个人面对世界 |
[1:06:20] | She’s got nobody. | 没有人陪着她 |
[1:06:25] | Woman… | 所以说 |
[1:06:27] | you have no idea what shame is. | 你根本不知道什么是羞愧 |
[1:06:31] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:06:33] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[1:06:37] | Hey, Frank. | 嘿 弗兰克 |
[1:06:39] | I’m Special Agent Milhouse. | 我是特工米豪斯 |
[1:06:41] | This is Special Agent Barnes. | 这是特工巴恩斯 |
[1:06:43] | – Weird night, huh? God. – Yeah. | -多么诡异的夜晚呀 -是呀 |
[1:06:45] | A 120 kilos of Norteno Cocaine. | 一百二十公斤的墨西哥可卡因 |
[1:06:49] | – A hell of a bust. – Yeah. | -一场惨败 -是 |
[1:06:51] | You know that we had nothing to do with this, right? | 你们知道我们跟这事没关系吧 |
[1:06:55] | So you think that we just send out | 你觉得我们派出局里 |
[1:06:57] | our whole field office just for fun? | 的所有人力纯粹是为了娱乐吗 |
[1:07:00] | This is what we know. | 我们所知道的是 |
[1:07:01] | We’ve been tailing Shope for three days, | 肖普进入美国境内之后 |
[1:07:03] | since he entered the United States. | 我们跟踪了他三天 |
[1:07:05] | Next thing we know, the three of you | 然后 你们三个出现在 |
[1:07:07] | are in a Kwik-E-Mart parking lot free for all. | 可以免费停车的快易买停车场 |
[1:07:10] | So I think we’ve got a problem here, don’t you? | 所以我们肯定觉得很可疑 对吧 |
[1:07:12] | Frank, if you wanna get out of here tonight, | 弗兰克 如果你今晚想从这里出去 |
[1:07:13] | you’ve gotta convince us, | 你必须得说服我们 |
[1:07:14] | you’re not some big, rich drug lord. | 你不是什么多金的大毒枭 |
[1:07:17] | Like, for real. | 说真的 |
[1:07:20] | Hello? Mr. Teagarten no home. | 你好 提卡登先生不在家 |
[1:07:22] | His phone went through a snow blower, | 他的电话被扫雪机弄坏了 |
[1:07:24] | and he chop his head right off. | 然后他把头砍了下来 |
[1:07:32] | I guess owing 300 bucks to MasterCard | 我觉得欠万事达三百美元这事 |
[1:07:34] | helped convince them, we aren’t Mr. And Mrs. El Chapo. | 能让他们相信我们不是毒枭夫妇 |
[1:07:37] | I can’t help thinking about that little girl. | 我忍不住想起那个小女孩 |
[1:07:40] | Nancy, what are you gonna do? | 南茜 你能怎么办 |
[1:07:42] | Have her come live with us | 把她接过来和我们一起 |
[1:07:43] | in this fucking Perri Winkle truck? | 在这辆破卡车里生活吗 |
[1:07:48] | God, this day sucked. | 天哪 今天真是糟透了 |
[1:07:51] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[1:07:53] | He found my medals. | 他发现了我的奖章 |
[1:07:55] | – How did he find them? – He’s a sneaky motherfucker. | -怎么发现的 -他就是个卑鄙的混蛋 |
[1:07:59] | But those medals | 但是那些奖章 |
[1:08:00] | made me remember that I used to win. | 让我想起我以前赢过 |
[1:08:03] | I used to have an edge. | 我以前也有优势 |
[1:08:06] | This week, I’ve cried more than I have ever cried before. | 这个星期 我哭的比以前任何一次都多 |
[1:08:11] | And for things that I would have never cried about | 而且是为了那些我以前从来不可能 |
[1:08:13] | in the old days. | 会为之哭泣的事情 |
[1:08:16] | It’s like I’ve become this person… | 这就好像我变成了 |
[1:08:19] | I don’t know, and I don’t like. | 自己不认识 也不喜欢的那种人 |
[1:08:23] | Where is this headed? | 接下来怎么办 |
[1:08:27] | – We need to talk to Dan. | -我们得跟丹谈谈 |
[1:08:28] | – Why? And beg for money? | -为什么 跟他要钱吗 |
[1:08:30] | That’s not getting your edge back. | 那并不能让你找回优势 |
[1:08:31] | That’s surrendering, not winning. | 那是投降 不是胜利 |
[1:08:33] | Guys like Dan, they take advantage of weakness. | 丹这种人 善于利用别人的弱点 |
[1:08:38] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会解决好的 |
[1:08:41] | I think. | 是吧 |
[1:08:44] | I bet Rachel used to take one of those buses to school. Long ago. | 瑞秋以前一定也坐公交车去过学校 |
[1:08:49] | Back in the time when she used to look up to me | 想起以前她抬头看着我 她的眼神 |
[1:08:51] | like I was Superman. | 就像是在看超人 |
[1:08:56] | Oh, Frank. | 噢 弗兰克 |
[1:09:02] | You crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[1:09:05] | You were crying. | 你真的在哭 |
[1:09:07] | – What a pussy. – No, I’m not crying. | -真是个娘炮 -我才没有哭 |
[1:09:09] | But if I was, it’s because… | 真要说我哭的话 那是因为 |
[1:09:11] | Good god. | 我的天 |
[1:09:13] | It’s because the two of you reek. | 只能是因为你们两个臭死了 |
[1:09:14] | Fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[1:09:15] | Hey, you got ten bucks? For gas? | 买这瓶汽油 你得给十个子儿 |
[1:09:18] | Wow, what timing you have, bum. | 哇 你问的可真是时候 流浪汉 |
[1:09:20] | No. Actually, we don’t have ten bucks for gas. | 不 我们拿不出十块钱买汽油 |
[1:09:22] | Liar. That’s some high-end furniture | 骗子 里面都是一些高档家私 |
[1:09:24] | you got there, you rich asshole. | 你买下了那里 你个有钱的混蛋 |
[1:09:26] | Rich? | 有钱 |
[1:09:26] | You have completely misread our situation, my man. | 那你可是完全误解我们的处境了 伙计 |
[1:09:29] | Oh, whoa, whoa. I’m not your man. | 别别别 我才不是你的伙计 |
[1:09:31] | He’s not your man, fish face. | 他不是你的伙计 鱼脸男 |
[1:09:34] | I don’t think anybody’s ever called me fish face before. | 我记得从来没有人叫我鱼脸男 |
[1:09:36] | – Good. – You believe this pile | -好吧 -你敢相信这坨恶心的 |
[1:09:38] | of fish face, calling me “his man”? | 鱼脸男竟然说我是他的伙计吗 |
[1:09:40] | I’m not your man, so, fuck you. | 我才不是你的伙计 你给我滚犊子 |
[1:09:43] | No, no. It’s, uh… | 不不不 应该是 |
[1:09:45] | it’s more like fuck you. | 你滚才对 |
[1:09:46] | I’m sorry, you’re not understanding what we’re saying. | 你根本没理解我们在说什么 我们是说 |
[1:09:49] | Fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[1:09:50] | – What’s your name? – Will. | -你叫什么 -威尔 |
[1:09:52] | What’s your name? | 你呢 |
[1:09:53] | Colin. | 科林 |
[1:09:54] | Will, Colin… | 威尔 科林 |
[1:09:57] | fuck you. | 操你妈的 |
[1:09:59] | Fish face. | 鱼脸男 |
[1:10:06] | So, how long do we sit here for? | 我们要在这里坐多久 |
[1:10:09] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[1:10:12] | What are you doing out there? | 你们在外面干嘛 |
[1:10:15] | So, what do we got here? | 看看 我们能在这里买些什么 |
[1:10:18] | – Where’s the other bum? – Maui. | -另一个流浪汉去哪啦 -鬼知道 |
[1:10:20] | I could buy a couple of things. | 我可以买一些东西 |
[1:10:22] | You think this is some kind of a store? | 你以为这里是个普通的商店吗 |
[1:10:23] | What else would you be doing here? | 不然你们在这里干什么 |
[1:10:25] | Well, actually, it’s kind of a incredible story. | 实际上 这是一个不可思议的故事 |
[1:10:28] | – Nancy! – How much for the paint? | -南茜 -那个油漆多少钱 |
[1:10:29] | Spray paint, I’d like to huff it. | 喷漆 我要用来吹气 |
[1:10:31] | You wanna huff it? | 你想要吹气 |
[1:10:32] | You wanna huff the can of spray paint? | 你竟然想用这罐喷漆来吹气 |
[1:10:34] | You’re like the worst bum ever. | 你是有史以来最糟糕的流浪汉 |
[1:10:36] | What is it, a pageant? | 什么意思 你以为在搞选美吗 |
[1:10:38] | And you came in last. | 如果是的话你排最后一名 |
[1:10:39] | – Okay, five bucks. – Five bucks? | -好吧 五块钱 -五块钱吗 |
[1:10:41] | For a can of paint? | 就为了一罐油漆 |
[1:10:43] | That’s what I said. Five bucks, yes or no. | 就是这个价 五块钱 你要还是不要 |
[1:10:44] | There’s a line forming behind you. | 你身后有一条线在延长 |
[1:10:46] | Ah! I made you look, | 哈哈 我耍到你了 |
[1:10:47] | you fucking idiot. | 你他妈的白痴 |
[1:10:49] | Fuck off. | 闭嘴 |
[1:10:54] | Stop lookin’ at me! | 你他妈别看着我 |
[1:10:56] | Get away from the gas tank, bum. | 离油箱远一点 蠢蛋 |
[1:10:57] | Fuck you! | 滚你妈的蛋 |
[1:11:03] | Stop and drop! | 停下 放下 |
[1:11:06] | – Why is this happening? – You’re on fire! | -发生了啥 -你着火了 |
[1:11:08] | Frank! Get this man an extinguisher! | 操 给他拿个灭火器来 |
[1:11:12] | You’re just gonna stand there? | 你他妈就傻站在那吗 |
[1:11:14] | He’s on fire! | 这人着火了 |
[1:11:15] | I don’t need this shit in my life! | 我他妈这太操蛋了 |
[1:11:23] | Oh, yeah. | 欧耶 |
[1:11:24] | Lie on me. | 压着我 |
[1:11:25] | Yeah, get on me, girl. | 到我身上来 女人 |
[1:11:27] | Uh, yeah. Grind me out like a cigarette. | 像揉碎一根烟一样狠狠地对我吧 |
[1:11:29] | Oh! Yeah. Let me… Let me return the favor. | 棒极了 让我 换我在上面了 |
[1:11:32] | – I’m anything but a gentleman. – Are you kidding? | -我可是不会温柔的 -你他妈在逗我 |
[1:11:36] | That’s my wife, bum. | 那是我老婆 蠢猪 |
[1:11:41] | She got on me, dude! | 是她先上我的 老兄 |
[1:11:46] | Bum, put those lamps back. | 把灯给我放回去 傻逼 |
[1:11:49] | So, that’s the basic concept. | 所以 这是基本构想 |
[1:11:53] | Sounds like a good idea. | 听起来是个好主意 |
[1:11:54] | What, you’re calling it, uh, | 那个 你管它叫啥来着 |
[1:11:56] | -YardBay? -YardBay. | -庭宝 -庭宝 |
[1:11:58] | Great name for a great idea. | 好名字配好想法 |
[1:11:59] | Well, it’s Frank’s idea. | 其实那是弗兰克想到的 |
[1:12:01] | You hear that, bums? | 听到了吗 傻逼 |
[1:12:02] | The great idea was my idea. | 这个好点子是我想到的 |
[1:12:04] | Shovel swinging in your face would be a good idea. | 拿个铲子拍你脸上去才是个好点子 |
[1:12:09] | He already did that. | 他已经被拍过了 |
[1:12:11] | While smoking a spider. | 抽烟抽到蜘蛛的时候 |
[1:12:14] | Oh, I believe it. | 我相信 |
[1:12:15] | ‘Cause he’s a huge dumbass. | 因为他就是个大傻逼 |
[1:12:17] | Look at his fat fish face. | 看看他那张胖鱼脸 |
[1:12:20] | Frank is a banana split of shit. | 弗兰克就是一坨包着屎的香蕉船 |
[1:12:24] | I don’t like that. | 我不喜欢那样 |
[1:12:25] | I hate to say it, but Frank is right | 我讨厌这样说 但他是对的 |
[1:12:27] | about one thing. | 就这一件事来说 |
[1:12:29] | You got a good idea. | 你想出了个特棒的点子 |
[1:12:30] | Okay? | 对吧 |
[1:12:32] | But you gotta go in strong | 但你们得强势点 |
[1:12:33] | when you’re dealing with rich people. | 跟那些有钱人打交道 |
[1:12:35] | Otherwise, they’ll prey on you. | 否则他们会反过来攻击你们 |
[1:12:37] | I would know that… | 我知道这个 |
[1:12:38] | …because I used to be… | 是因为我曾经也是 |
[1:12:40] | …one of those people. | 跟他们一样的人 |
[1:12:43] | Put me out, fish face! | 把我灭掉 胖鱼脸 |
[1:12:50] | All right, I’m out. I’m out. | 好了 火熄了 火熄了 |
[1:12:53] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[1:12:54] | What happened? | 发生啥了 |
[1:12:55] | Oh. Cigarette. | 烟 |
[1:12:57] | Ah, yeah. Same thing happened to me. | 我刚才也是这样 |
[1:12:58] | – Feel stupid. – Yeah. | -傻逼一样 -对 |
[1:13:00] | All right, well, goodbye, Frank. | 好了 再见 弗兰克 |
[1:13:03] | Hope a train falls on your face. | 希望哪天火车开到你的胖鱼脸上去 |
[1:13:06] | Go siphon some gas and smoke a cigarette, bum. | 下次抽油的时候继续抽烟 傻子 |
[1:13:10] | Touché. | 说得好 |
[1:13:13] | You sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[1:13:15] | Yeah. I did the same thing, | 没事 我和你一样 |
[1:13:16] | and next thing you know, | 那下次要记住了 |
[1:13:17] | the flames just jump on you. | 火扑向你的时候 |
[1:13:18] | You think it’s the cigarette, or… | 你以为是香烟 但也可能是 |
[1:13:19] | Fifty-fifty chance. | 一半一半 |
[1:13:21] | They were sweet. | 他们真贴心 |
[1:13:24] | Colin and Will. | 科林和威尔 |
[1:13:26] | Fuck them. | 去他妈的 |
[1:13:39] | Why is there furniture on the lawn? | 家具为什么放在草坪上啊 |
[1:13:45] | Maybe they were partying. | 可能他们开了个派对 |
[1:13:48] | They’re not like that, Jessie. | 他们以前不这样的 杰西 |
[1:13:51] | You coming inside? | 你进来吗 |
[1:13:52] | I wanna start setting up for the surprise. | 我想开始为惊喜做准备了 |
[1:13:54] | Um, yeah, in a minute. | 噢 好 马上 |
[1:13:56] | I, I got the spins, | 我 我有点晕 |
[1:13:57] | I’m just gonna go back to bed for a little bit. | 我得去睡一会 |
[1:13:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:14:07] | That’s weird. | 奇怪 |
[1:14:12] | Hey. If you’re here for the yard sale, | 嘿 你要是为了庭院大甩卖来的 |
[1:14:14] | it’s in the yard. | 那就只是在院子里 |
[1:14:16] | – Who are you? – Who am I? | -你是谁 -我是谁 |
[1:14:18] | I’m a guy holding pepper spray. | 我是手上拿着防狼喷雾的人 |
[1:14:20] | Twelve ounces… | 12盎司 |
[1:14:21] | Three ounces of pepper spray at your eyes. | 那将有3盎司会喷到你眼睛里去 |
[1:14:24] | All right? Who are you? | 听到没 你是谁 |
[1:14:26] | I’m Rachel. I live here. | 我是瑞秋 我住在这 |
[1:14:29] | Oh, my god. | 噢 天啊 |
[1:14:31] | – Rachel? – Yeah. | -瑞秋 -对 |
[1:14:32] | Oh, I’ve heard so much about you. | 久仰大名 |
[1:14:35] | I’m Carl. | 我是卡尔 |
[1:14:38] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[1:14:40] | I think you’re gonna need to explain to me what’s going on. | 我觉得你要跟我解释一下发生了什么 |
[1:14:47] | Baby, I think I figured something out, | 亲爱的 我觉得我想通了 |
[1:14:49] | and we’re gonna call it, | 我们把它叫做 |
[1:14:51] | The Carl. | 卡尔 |
[1:14:55] | Feeling good? | 感觉还可以不 |
[1:14:56] | If good means nervous. | 如果好意味着紧张的话 |
[1:14:58] | A Baby Ruth? | 贝比露丝 |
[1:14:59] | Sometimes a Baby Ruth is just a candy bar. | 有时候贝比露丝只是家糖果店而已 |
[1:15:06] | The tournament is canceled but I’m sure Dan is still here. | 赛事取消了 但我确定丹还在这 |
[1:15:10] | This has to work. | 最好是真的 |
[1:15:11] | You heard what those bums said, | 你也听到那俩个流浪汉说的了 |
[1:15:12] | we have to make these rich guys wanna give us money. | 我们必须做到让这些有钱人自愿给我们钱 |
[1:15:15] | Make ’em need to give it to us. | 让他们想把钱给我们 |
[1:15:17] | It’s fourth in goal, no time on the clock, | 箭在弦上 不得不发 |
[1:15:19] | you got the ball, and I’ll just follow your lead. | 你打头 我跟着你 |
[1:15:28] | Keep it close. | 把车停好 |
[1:15:31] | Oh no, that’s not… | 噢不 那个不是 |
[1:15:33] | “fuck you.” | 操你妈 |
[1:15:34] | That’s… | 那是 |
[1:15:36] | …somebody else. | 其他人的妈 |
[1:15:38] | Can you wash it? | 你可以洗一下吗 |
[1:15:40] | That’s fine. | 好吧 |
[1:15:42] | I have to go to the locker room to clean up, | 我得去更衣室梳洗一下 |
[1:15:44] | and put on my secret weapon. | 穿上我的秘密武器 |
[1:15:46] | – Meet you at the golf carts. – Okay. | -高尔夫球车那碰面 -好 |
[1:15:49] | Okay, well then, | 好吧 那么 |
[1:15:51] | where did they go after that? | 在那之后他们去哪了 |
[1:15:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:54] | I mean, it seems to change every 16 minutes. | 我是说 事情时刻都在变化 |
[1:15:58] | Frankly, I’m worried. | 老实说 我很担心 |
[1:16:00] | And your mother, I mean, | 至于你的母亲 我觉得 |
[1:16:02] | maybe you know her better than me, | 可能你会比我更了解她 |
[1:16:05] | but she seems a little unhinged. | 但她看起来有点精神不稳定 |
[1:16:07] | But the point is, | 而关键的是 |
[1:16:09] | I think your surprise birthday party | 我认为你的生日惊喜派对 |
[1:16:11] | is a wonderful idea. | 是个很棒的想法 |
[1:16:12] | Have you ever seen The Wedding Planner? | 你看过婚礼策划人吗 |
[1:16:14] | With J-Lo? | J-Lo主演的 |
[1:16:15] | Uh, that’s short for Jennifer Lopez. | 詹妮佛·洛佩茨的简称 |
[1:16:18] | Anyway, I love J-Lo, | 总之 我爱J-Lo |
[1:16:20] | and not just because she’s a fellow Latina. | 不仅是因为她是个拉丁美洲人 |
[1:16:22] | I love her for her dancing. | 我爱她是因为她的舞蹈 |
[1:16:24] | I love her for her singing. | 我爱她是因为她唱的歌 |
[1:16:26] | I love her for her acting. | 我爱她是因为她的表演 |
[1:16:27] | But I never liked her perfume. | 但我不喜欢她的香水味 |
[1:16:29] | It was gross. | 很难闻 |
[1:16:31] | Carl… | 卡尔 |
[1:16:33] | I don’t think we’re gonna have a party. | 我觉得开派对就算了 |
[1:16:35] | I need to call my Aunt Betty… | 我得给贝蒂阿姨打个电话 |
[1:16:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:16:38] | I need, like, 12 billion aspirin | 我需要 大概12亿的阿司匹林 |
[1:16:40] | and one ounce… | 和一盎司的 |
[1:16:42] | Oh, my god! | 噢 我的老天爷啊 |
[1:16:43] | who is this hunk of stud hunk, oh… | 这个帅哥是谁 |
[1:16:46] | Jessie, this is Carl. | 杰西 这是卡尔 |
[1:16:48] | He’s… | 他 |
[1:16:49] | I guess, staying with us. | 我猜 会跟我们呆在一起 |
[1:16:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:16:52] | – I’m Jessie. – Hi. | -我是杰西 -你好 |
[1:16:54] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:16:56] | Did you just call me a “hunk of stud”? | 你刚才 是不是叫我帅哥 |
[1:17:00] | If I was a shark, man, | 如果我是只鲨鱼 帅哥 |
[1:17:01] | I would just… | 我一定会 |
[1:17:02] | …chomp into you | 把你一口一口地吃掉 |
[1:17:04] | like a little baby seal. | 像吃个小海豹一样 |
[1:17:11] | Please, God. | 求你 老天爷 |
[1:17:13] | Don’t let this be a fucking dream. | 不要让我晚上做这种操蛋的梦 |
[1:17:22] | Hey, Andy. | 嘿 安迪 |
[1:17:23] | Danny Boy | 丹尼男孩 |
[1:17:27] | Look at that, there’s Nancy at the bar. | 看 那是南茜 在吧台那 |
[1:17:30] | Salut. | 你好呀 |
[1:17:31] | Fancy Nancy. | 迷人的南茜 |
[1:17:33] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[1:17:34] | Hi! Hey, Frank. | 嗨 弗兰克 |
[1:17:36] | Yeah, she’s having a few. | 对 她喝了点酒 |
[1:17:38] | Right now, she couldn’t see the hole in a ladder. | 现在 楼梯上有个洞她都看不出了 |
[1:17:41] | We’re both celebrating some good news. | 我们在庆祝一些好消息 |
[1:17:43] | Oh, yeah? What good news is that? | 是吗 什么好消息 |
[1:17:45] | Some Silicon Valley news. | 硅谷那边来的消息 |
[1:17:46] | Oh? Ooh. | 噢 是吗 |
[1:17:48] | Hi, guys! | 你们好呀 |
[1:17:50] | Oh, bummer! | 噢 真抱歉 |
[1:17:52] | They canceled your game. | 他们取消了比赛 |
[1:17:54] | I know, I know. | 对 对 |
[1:17:55] | White balls, white snow… | 白球 白雪 |
[1:17:56] | Well, white balls are better than blue. | 不管怎么说 白球总比蓝球好 |
[1:17:59] | You ever run track? | 你们跑过步吗 |
[1:18:01] | – Ever run track? Ever run track? – Mm-hm. Two. | -跑过吗 跑过吗 -跑过两次 |
[1:18:03] | You mean with our feet? | 你是说用我们的脚吗 |
[1:18:04] | That’s why they have golf carts… | 这可正是高尔夫球车的用处 |
[1:18:05] | Hey, stop right there, baby. | 嘿 停 亲爱的 |
[1:18:07] | I need you to pay attention and to focus, | 我要你们集中注意力 用心 |
[1:18:11] | because I’m about to organize you. | 因为我要把你们组织起来 |
[1:18:14] | Uh, baby can we talk for a second. | 亲爱的 我们可以说两句话吗 |
[1:18:15] | No. | 不行 |
[1:18:16] | No. Honey, I think… | 不 亲爱的 我觉得 |
[1:18:17] | I talk to you all the time, | 我老是跟你说话 |
[1:18:19] | I’m sick of talking to you. | 我讨厌跟你说话 |
[1:18:20] | I wanna talk to them. | 我想跟他们说话 |
[1:18:21] | Stop trying to control me. | 不要想试图控制我 |
[1:18:24] | Enjoy the moment, fellas. | 好好享受吧 伙计们 |
[1:18:27] | Well, | 好了 |
[1:18:28] | I used to run four-person relays, | 我以前跑过四人接力赛 |
[1:18:32] | and this is how it works. | 而这个是这样子的 |
[1:18:34] | The second fastest runner | 跑得第二快的人 |
[1:18:36] | usually starts the race. | 通常是第一棒 |
[1:18:39] | That fucker needs to get a good lead. | 这家伙要起个好头 |
[1:18:42] | Andy, smart, hard worker. | 安迪 聪明 努力 |
[1:18:46] | You’ve earned your money. | 你是白手起家 |
[1:18:49] | Yes. | 对的 |
[1:18:50] | So, I am going to make you… | 所以 我要让你 |
[1:18:53] | …the first runner. | 接第一棒 |
[1:18:56] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:18:58] | The second runner needs to be solid, | 跑第二棒的 要保持稳定 |
[1:19:01] | and dependable. | 要可靠 |
[1:19:04] | That’s you, Steve. | 那就是你了 史蒂夫 |
[1:19:05] | You’ve done well in Wall Street, | 你在华尔街干得很好 |
[1:19:07] | but you’ve never done anything… | 但是你没有 |
[1:19:12] | flashy. | 闪光点 |
[1:19:14] | I am so sorry, Rob. | 我很抱歉 罗勃 |
[1:19:16] | but the slowest runner always runs third. | 跑得最慢的人通常是接第三棒 |
[1:19:21] | I know that you’re rich, | 我知道你很有钱 |
[1:19:23] | but it’s family money, baby. | 但那是你家里的钱 亲爱的 |
[1:19:26] | You need to be hungry. | 你得有迫切感 |
[1:19:29] | Maybe today, | 可以从今天开始 |
[1:19:30] | shock us, baby, please. | 请吓我们一跳吧 亲 |
[1:19:34] | And you, my Danny boy. | 然后就是你 丹尼 |
[1:19:38] | – You’re fourth. – I’m never fourth. | -你是第四棒 -我从来不当第四名 |
[1:19:41] | But the fourth runner it’s always the fastest runner. | 但是第四棒总是跑的最快的那个人 |
[1:19:45] | He’s also the smartest runner. | 也是最聪明的那个 |
[1:19:49] | Because he knows what it takes to win. | 因为他知道怎样赢得胜利 |
[1:19:52] | Either dig deep to make up for the lost time, | 要么奋力前冲补回落后的时间 |
[1:19:56] | or run just fast enough to hold the lead. | 要么保持最快的速度不被别人赶超 |
[1:20:00] | I was always the fourth runner. | 我可总是接第四棒 |
[1:20:04] | Because I was very, very good. | 因为我非常 非常的厉害 |
[1:20:08] | So, let’s stretch. | 好了 让我们伸展四肢 |
[1:20:11] | Warm up. | 热身 |
[1:20:14] | And assume the position. | 各就各位 |
[1:20:16] | Okay, now I like this part. | 好吧 我喜欢这个环节 |
[1:20:17] | Isn’t she something? | 她可有两把刷子呢 对吧 |
[1:20:20] | Stand up, baby. | 站起来 宝贝 |
[1:20:21] | So now what, we actually run? | 那么现在我们要干嘛 真的去跑步么 |
[1:20:23] | Yes, and Frank is going to tell you | 是的 并且弗兰克会告诉你 |
[1:20:26] | -what’s at the finish line. -No. No, baby. | -什么是终点 -不 不 宝贝 |
[1:20:28] | We have no more room for investors… | 我们不能再找别的投资者了 |
[1:20:31] | Come on, Frank. Please, please, Frank. | 别这样 弗兰克 求你了 弗兰克 |
[1:20:32] | I mean, you cannot trust those millionaires | 我是说 你不能相信那些来自 |
[1:20:35] | from Silicon Valley. | 硅谷的百万富翁们 |
[1:20:38] | Silicon is fake, | 他们是假的 |
[1:20:40] | like the fake silicon boobs. | 就像硅胶假胸一样 |
[1:20:43] | They’re fake millionaires, they’re nouveau rich! | 他们是算什么富翁 暴发户还差不多 |
[1:20:45] | It’s just a pitch, it’s a pitch. | 只是投资 投资而已 |
[1:20:46] | Now you have to tell him about Ah, give it up. | 现在你们得劝劝他放弃吧 |
[1:20:48] | the pig. Give it up. Say the pitch. | -猪的事 就放弃吧 -说说投资 |
[1:20:49] | Come on. Tell them about the pig. | 快告诉他们关于猪的事 |
[1:20:51] | The pig! All right, all right. | -说说猪啊 -好吧 好吧 |
[1:20:52] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:20:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:20:55] | You know the phrase, | 知道这个词吗 |
[1:20:56] | “Burn down the house to cook the pig”? | 烧掉房子来烤猪 |
[1:20:59] | You don’t have a lot of house left | 房子烧的差不多了 |
[1:21:00] | but you have a lot of cooked pig? | 能烤的猪却没几个 |
[1:21:03] | All the bankruptcy filings in this country. | 在这个国家破产申请随处可见 |
[1:21:04] | Right now, people have lost everything. | 如今 人们已经失去了一切 |
[1:21:06] | They gambled and they got wiped out. | 他们赌博 然后被社会淘汰 |
[1:21:08] | Have I got your attention? | 你们在听吗 |
[1:21:13] | We… | 我们 |
[1:21:15] | help them sell the barbecued pork. | 可以帮他们卖烤猪肉 |
[1:21:17] | People browse yard sales from home. | 人们在家里浏览庭院销售 |
[1:21:22] | It’s called YardBay. | 我们叫它庭宝 |
[1:21:25] | Yeah, baby. | 没错 老兄 |
[1:21:30] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:21:33] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[1:21:34] | And the winner is… | 获胜者就是 |
[1:21:36] | Dan | 丹 |
[1:21:37] | My wife is so fucking drunk. | 我妻子醉得要命 |
[1:21:40] | Your acting was brilliant. | 你的表演太精彩了 |
[1:21:42] | Well, I couldn’t have gotten home | 要是你说我的演技不能挤进前三 |
[1:21:43] | if you didn’t put me on third, baby. | 那我就不回家了 宝贝 |
[1:21:44] | I feel great. | 我感觉超棒 |
[1:21:46] | Oh, it really was, wasn’t it? | 当然了 不是吗 |
[1:21:47] | I just did a “Carl.” | 我刚刚做了一个卡尔 |
[1:21:49] | My crazy made you look good, | 我的疯狂让你看起来帅呆了 |
[1:21:50] | and now they want YardBay! | 现在他们想要加入庭宝了 |
[1:21:52] | I’m gonna call Jason. I need to have something | 我给杰森打个电话 |
[1:21:54] | to show Dan over lunch tomorrow. | 明天请丹吃午餐时得有东西拿得出手 |
[1:21:55] | Yes! | 没错 |
[1:21:58] | Oh, Frank, is it over? | 弗兰克 这一切结束了吗 |
[1:21:59] | Are we finally out of this shitstorm? | 我们终于摆脱困境了吗 |
[1:22:02] | I don’t know how, but I think we did it, didn’t we? | 我不知道是怎么做到的 但我们成功了 |
[1:22:04] | Who said you can’t unring a bell? | 谁规定了我们就不能是解铃人呢 |
[1:22:08] | Mom, Dad… | 老妈 老爸 |
[1:22:10] | Rachel | 瑞秋 |
[1:22:11] | I’m with… | 我和 |
[1:22:12] | And I see you’ve met Carl. | 我想你已经见过卡尔了 |
[1:22:14] | Nancy, I’ve been so worried. | 南茜我真的一直很担心你们 |
[1:22:16] | Carl told me everything. | 卡尔把一切都告诉我了 |
[1:22:18] | I’ve tried piecing it together, but… | 我试过把这些事拼凑在一起 但是 |
[1:22:20] | I don’t know. | 我依然不知道这是怎么回事 |
[1:22:22] | I called Aunt Betty. | 我打电话给贝蒂小姨了 |
[1:22:23] | She’s on her way here. | 她正在来的路上 |
[1:22:25] | Great. | 牛逼 |
[1:22:26] | Honey, it’s Nigel. | 亲爱的 纳吉尔来电话了 |
[1:22:29] | Yes. No. | -是他 -不 |
[1:22:31] | Nige | 纳吉 |
[1:22:32] | I’m sorry, did you just call me “Nige”? | 不好意思 你刚才是在叫我黑鬼吗 |
[1:22:34] | Uh, it’s possible. | 可能是吧 |
[1:22:36] | I knew a guy named “Adolf Dick” once, | 我还认识过一个叫阿道夫·迪克的人呢 |
[1:22:37] | that’s a tough name, isn’t it? Listen. | -那名儿可真恶心 不是吗 -听着 |
[1:22:39] | I just had an amazing conversation | 我刚刚和警察进行了 |
[1:22:42] | with the police. | 一次亲切友好的交谈 |
[1:22:43] | Who informed me that my house has been burglarized! | 他们告诉我我的房子被盗了 |
[1:22:47] | I am about to board this flight, | 我现在要登机了 |
[1:22:49] | and come home and start ripping some new assholes. | 等我回到家 我就把那些混蛋都挖出来 |
[1:22:52] | All right? No, no. | -晓得吧 -不 不 |
[1:22:54] | They caught the culprit, | 他们已经抓住了罪犯 |
[1:22:55] | everything’s back in the house | 所有东西都追回来了 |
[1:22:56] | It’s all good in the hood, Nigel. | 一切尽在掌握中 纳吉尔 |
[1:22:59] | Oh, the police found him? They didn’t let me know that. | 警察找到他了 他们没告诉我呀 |
[1:23:01] | All right, listen. I want the perpetrators. | 好吧 听着 我要这些罪犯付出代价 |
[1:23:04] | I want them prosecuted. | 我要起诉他们 |
[1:23:05] | And I want them sent to jail, okay? | 我要把他们扔进监狱 晓得吧 |
[1:23:07] | No, no, Nigel. | 不 不 纳吉尔 |
[1:23:08] | The thief was hit by a car | 小偷先被一辆汽车撞个狗吃屎 |
[1:23:10] | and a bike | 接着又被自行车撞个大马趴 |
[1:23:10] | and a rock. | 最后还被一块石头击中头了 |
[1:23:11] | Isn’t that punishment enough? | 惩罚还不够多吗 |
[1:23:12] | You know, even 5,000 miles away, | 你晓得吗 即使在5000英里外 |
[1:23:14] | I can still smell the bullshit. | 我都知道你在鬼扯 |
[1:23:16] | I’m getting on this plane. | 我要上飞机了 |
[1:23:17] | Or, I could go take a picture of your living room | 或者 我可以给你的起居室照张相 |
[1:23:19] | and send it to you. | 然后发给你 |
[1:23:20] | And you could see how it’s pristine. | 你就可以看到它们原封不动地在那了 |
[1:23:24] | Yeah. Send it. | 好的吧 那发过来吧 |
[1:23:32] | Rachel, I understand that you must be mad. | 瑞秋 我知道你一定很生气 |
[1:23:36] | Mom, I’m mad that you didn’t trust me enough | 妈妈 我是在气你对我不够信任 |
[1:23:39] | to tell me what was going on. | 都不告诉我发生了什么 |
[1:23:41] | And also… | 而且 |
[1:23:44] | I’m mad that I missed out on seeing | 我也很气自己没看到我的 |
[1:23:46] | my amazing parents in action. | 了不起的爸爸妈妈是怎么战斗的 |
[1:23:49] | I wish I could’ve been there… | 我真希望我那时能在你们身边 |
[1:23:51] | because I’ll never stop learning from you, guys. | 因为你们永远是我的榜样 |
[1:23:55] | Rachel | 瑞秋 |
[1:24:02] | Go upstairs to my closet. It’s now a panic room. | 到楼上的衣柜里去 那里现在是安全房 |
[1:24:05] | Hey, pervert. | 死变态 |
[1:24:07] | What did we tell you about coming back here? | 我们告诉过你我们会回来的吧 |
[1:24:14] | Where’s the main deviant? | 那个死变态在哪儿 |
[1:24:16] | Jason | 杰森 |
[1:24:17] | Don’t worry, Rach. | 别担心 瑞秋 |
[1:24:18] | I got this. No, Jason. | -我会处理好的 -不 杰森 |
[1:24:20] | Don’t mess with these guys. | 别跟这些家伙纠缠了 |
[1:24:22] | Frank, we have a problema! | 弗兰克 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:24:25] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:24:26] | Nobody speaks to Mrs. Teagarten like that. Huh. | 没有人可以这样和提卡登夫人说话 |
[1:24:29] | What you got there, ironsides? | 你拿的是什么鬼 铁杆吗 |
[1:24:31] | A cap gun? Tasers. | -玩具枪吗 -电击枪 |
[1:24:33] | I carry rent money. | 我带着房租呢 |
[1:24:39] | Holy shit! Those are police tasers. | 妈耶 那是警用电击枪 |
[1:24:41] | Oh, I want that fucker. | 我想要那个 |
[1:24:43] | Be prepared to meet your… Give me one. | -准备好迎接你的是 -给我一个 |
[1:24:44] | Hey, kids. What are you guys doing here? | 孩子们 你们在这里干什么 |
[1:24:47] | All right, I’m just right in the middle | 知道吗 我正在处理 |
[1:24:48] | of something super important. | 非常重要的事情 |
[1:24:49] | We really don’t fucking care. | 我们才不不在乎呢 |
[1:24:50] | Back off, you stupid fuck. | 滚蛋 你个蠢货 |
[1:24:51] | – Fight me! – Who are you kids? | -不服打一架啊 -你们是谁家的孩子 |
[1:24:53] | Please leave me be… | 请让我 |
[1:24:54] | Suck a fat one! My girlfriend is watching! | -死胖子 -我女朋友看着呢 |
[1:24:56] | Fucking pussy! Take the tasers. | -该死的小崽子 -你们拿着吧 |
[1:24:57] | You wore me down. | 我已经被折磨的够呛了 |
[1:24:59] | Oh, shit. | 真见鬼了 |
[1:25:02] | Who are you? I’m plumber. | -你是谁 -在下水管工 |
[1:25:06] | Ready for some shock and awe, fuckers? | 准备好接受惊吓了吗 混蛋 |
[1:25:08] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:25:12] | Kneel before your god. | 去跪拜上帝吧 |
[1:25:14] | You guys are wonderful children. Both of you. | 真了不起 你俩太牛了 |
[1:25:16] | All right, guys. | 行了 伙计们 |
[1:25:19] | All right, we’re good. | 行了 我们真牛逼 |
[1:25:20] | Dad, for once, we’re having fucking fun in our lives, | 爸爸 这是我有生之年最开心的一次了 |
[1:25:22] | because you never gave us a good childhood, | 因为你之前没能给我们一个好的童年 |
[1:25:24] | so can you just like, let us have fun? | 你能不能就这样 让我们再玩一会儿 |
[1:25:27] | Pfft. | 我还能说什么呢 |
[1:25:35] | Nice. | 很好 |
[1:25:36] | All right. Ay, mi amor. | -行了 -我家亲爱的 |
[1:25:38] | We’re done. That was amazing. | -我们解决了 -好棒棒哦 |
[1:25:39] | Thanks, baby. | 多谢夸奖 宝贝 |
[1:25:42] | Okay, I understand the impulse. | 好吧 我理解这种冲动 |
[1:25:45] | But let’s have no more of this vigilante justice, okay? | 但我们别让这个治安法官管事了 好吗 |
[1:25:48] | We have to have law and order. | 我们必须有法律和秩序 |
[1:25:49] | Believe me, I would know. | 相信我 我都懂 |
[1:25:57] | All right, listen up. | 好吧 听着 |
[1:25:59] | We’ve got two minutes. Everything inside. | 我们还有两分钟把东西搬进去 |
[1:26:04] | Sir, you really need to board. | 先生 你真的需要登机了 |
[1:26:06] | Yeah, all right, all right, all right. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[1:26:11] | All right, uh, | 太好了 |
[1:26:12] | pull my bags off the plane, I’m going to Nepal. | 把我的行李拿下来吧 我要去尼泊尔 |
[1:26:15] | You can’t be serious. | 你是认真的吗 |
[1:26:16] | Yeah, hurry up. Come on, lady! Let’s go. | 快点 别耽误功夫了 女士 快点 |
[1:26:18] | Pull the trigger on my bags. | 帮我把行李拿出来 |
[1:26:21] | Airport security to Gate B31. | B31号门的机场保安来一下 |
[1:26:24] | Wait, why? ‘Cause I called you “lady”? | 等等 为什么 因为我叫你 女士 |
[1:26:26] | You said the word “trigger.” | 你说了 扳机 这个词 |
[1:26:27] | It’s not a great word around here, these days. | 最近可不是什么好词 |
[1:26:29] | Oh, you called the pigs, you fucking stupid… | 蠢猪吗 你他妈可真蠢 |
[1:26:32] | Oh, you… | 你 |
[1:26:33] | That… He is a lady, that’s his… | 那个 他就是个老太婆啊 他 |
[1:26:35] | Oh, fuck! | 去他妈的 |
[1:27:01] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:27:02] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:27:04] | Oh, Frank | 弗兰克 |
[1:27:05] | So, I can’t talk you out of this, right? | 所以 我不能说服你置身事外 对吗 |
[1:27:08] | No, honey, you can’t. | 是的 亲爱的 你不能 |
[1:27:09] | Good. More than good. | 很不错 相当不错 |
[1:27:30] | Is this Rose? | 你是萝丝吗 |
[1:27:33] | Hi Rose, I am Nancy. | 你好 萝丝 我是南茜 |
[1:27:35] | Where’s my daddy? | 我爸爸在哪儿 |
[1:27:37] | Your daddy couldn’t come. | 你爸爸不能来 |
[1:27:39] | But he sent me to get you, | 但他派我来接你 |
[1:27:40] | and you’re going to see him really, really soon. | 你很快就会见到他了 |
[1:27:42] | Meanwhile, | 这段时间 |
[1:27:43] | I’m gonna be taking care of you. Is that all right? | 由我来照顾你 可以吗 |
[1:27:46] | Is he in jail? Sometimes he goes to jail. | 他在监狱里吗 有时他会坐牢 |
[1:27:50] | You shouldn’t worry about that, you must be so tired. | 你不必担心 你一定很累了 |
[1:27:53] | And what about hungry, are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[1:27:57] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[1:27:59] | You’re so brave that you came all that way. | 你真勇敢 自己一个人过来这边 |
[1:28:01] | Were you scared? A little. | -你害怕吗 -一点点吧 |
[1:28:14] | Turkey, turkey! | 火鸡 火鸡 |
[1:28:20] | O. Henry once said, that “Love and family | 欧亨利曾经说过 爱 家庭 |
[1:28:22] | and country are nothing but shadows of words | 国家在饥饿面前 |
[1:28:25] | when a man is starving.” | 不过是文字的浮影罢了 |
[1:28:27] | Uh, and today, we are not starving. | 今天 我们没有挨饿 |
[1:28:29] | Yeah. I’m glad you’re all here. | 我很高兴大家都来了 |
[1:28:30] | “O. Henry once said, | 欧亨利曾经说过 |
[1:28:32] | that love and family and country | 爱 家庭和国家 |
[1:28:34] | all together is…” | 总的来说就是 |
[1:28:41] | You’re right. I’m a douche. | 你说得对 我是个傻蛋 |
[1:28:45] | Yes! | 对 |
[1:28:48] | You most certainly are a douche. | 你肯定是个小傻瓜 |
[1:28:53] | And that is the first step towards recovery. | 这是迈向康复的第一步 |
[1:28:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[1:28:57] | Okay, okay, here we go. | 好的 好的 开始吧 |
[1:29:00] | I’m thankful that we got rid | 我很庆幸我们摆脱了 |
[1:29:01] | of our stuck up, useless friends. | 我们那些自以为是的无用的朋友 |
[1:29:05] | Our new ones are a little strange, | 虽然我们新朋友有点奇怪 |
[1:29:07] | but they are true friends. | 但他们是我们的真朋友 |
[1:29:10] | I am so thankful that I married the love of my life. | 我很感激我能嫁给此生挚爱之人 |
[1:29:15] | And that I know my Frank and I can overcome anything, | 夫妻同心 |
[1:29:20] | as long as we are together. | 其利断金 |
[1:29:23] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[1:29:24] | Rose. Rachel. | 萝丝 瑞秋 |
[1:29:27] | Thank god for Baby Ruths. | 感谢上帝赐予这两个甜心宝贝 |
[1:29:31] | Okay, who’s hungry? | 好吧 谁饿了 |
[1:29:33] | Me. | 我 |
[1:29:34] | For my new friend. | 为我的新朋友 |
[1:29:39] | ♪ Welcome back You’ve been gone so long ♪ | 欢迎回来 你已经走了这么久了 |
[1:29:42] | Well, that’s our story. | 好吧 这就是我们的故事 |
[1:29:44] | Frank and Nancy lived in Jason’s trailer court | 弗兰克和 南茜在杰森的拖车场 |
[1:29:46] | for a while. | 住了一段时间 |
[1:29:47] | And Frank took the job snipping catalytic converters. | 后来弗兰克接手了催化转换器的工作 |
[1:29:50] | He’s pretty darn good at it. | 他真是太擅长了这个工作了 |
[1:29:52] | They rented the house to Carl, | 他们把房子租给 卡尔 |
[1:29:53] | and they all worked night and day on YardBay. | 并且日夜为庭宝忙碌着 |
[1:29:55] | Last time we checked, | 我们上次看的时候 |
[1:29:57] | it was getting pretty darn huge. | 它的规模就已经相当大了 |
[1:29:59] | And it all started when they got drunk. | 这一切都从他们那次醉酒开始的 |
[1:30:01] | And because they were drunk, | 他们确实醉了 |
[1:30:03] | drunk with love for their daughter. | 那是醉心于对女儿的爱 |
[1:30:06] | And like the saying goes, | 就像俗话说的 |
[1:30:07] | “A drunk man’s actions are a sober man’s thoughts.” | 醉汉所做的是清醒之人想做的 |
[1:30:10] | They were drunk parents. | 他们是醉醺醺的父母 |
[1:30:18] | ♪ Welcome home ♪ | 欢迎回家 |
[1:30:22] | ♪ Welcome home ♪ | 欢迎回家 |
[1:30:33] | ♪ Welcome home ♪ | 欢迎回家 |