英文名称:Dumbo
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | 梅第奇兄弟马戏团 冬季营地 | |
[00:47] | Come on, time to go. We haven’t got all day. | 快点 该出发了 时间不多了 |
[00:49] | 佛罗里达州 萨拉索塔 1919年 | |
[00:51] | Get that monkey on the train. | 快让猴子上火车 |
[00:55] | The Medici Brothers’ circus is taking off! | 梅第奇兄弟马戏团就要启程了 |
[00:59] | 梅第奇兄弟马戏团 来到你身边的小镇啦 | |
[01:06] | 骏马之星 霍尔特和安妮 | |
[01:12] | 亚特兰蒂斯小姐 | |
[01:20] | 小凯西 | |
[01:24] | 壮汉荣格 世界冠军 | |
[01:28] | 帕麦什 魅力四射 神秘迷人 | |
[01:33] | 神奇动物 | |
[01:41] | 萨拉索塔 | |
[01:41] | 佛罗里达州 | |
[01:44] | 乔治亚州 | |
[01:46] | 6月21日 6月22日 河边演出场 每天下午和晚上演出 | |
[01:46] | 莫尔特里 | |
[01:51] | 阿拉巴马州 | |
[01:52] | 韦塔姆卡 | |
[01:52] | 老冰屋 6月28日 6月29日 每天下午和晚上演出 | |
[01:59] | 斯塔克维尔 | |
[01:59] | 密西西比州 | |
[02:05] | 韦塔姆卡 | |
[02:05] | 斯塔克维尔 | |
[02:08] | 巴斯特罗普 | |
[02:14] | 瑟西机场 7月24日至7月27日 每天下午和晚上演出 | |
[02:14] | 瑟西 | |
[02:14] | 阿肯色州 | |
[02:14] | 密苏里州 | |
[02:17] | 梅第奇兄弟马戏团来到乔普林 8月11日至8月24日 每天两场 周六三场演出 | |
[02:18] | 乔普林 | |
[02:28] | 乔普林 | |
[02:44] | 小 飞 象 | |
[02:53] | 梅第奇兄弟马戏团 | |
[02:59] | Breathing normal… | 呼吸正常 |
[03:01] | heart rate normal. | 心率正常 |
[03:03] | You’re cleared to perform. | 你可以参加演出 |
[03:06] | Milly! Another train! | 米莉 又来了一辆火车 |
[03:13] | 魔力塞尔维特罗斯 | |
[03:15] | Niños, wait! We are coming, too! | 孩子们 等等 我们也去 |
[03:29] | Joplin! | 乔普林到了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1027个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:143个,六级词汇:73个,GRE词汇:79个,托福词汇:100个,考研词汇:166个,专四词汇:130个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:273个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:31] | Joplin, Missouri! | 密苏里州乔普林到了 |
[03:33] | – Hey, sweetheart! – Daddy! | -亲爱的 -爸爸 |
[04:08] | I meant to tell ya. | 我本想告诉你们的 |
[04:09] | You know, in the letter I sent? | 在我给你们的信中 |
[04:12] | I’m so sorry that I wasn’t here. | 很抱歉我没能陪在你们身边 |
[04:16] | Well, come here now. | 快过来吧 |
[04:19] | Still me. | 还是我 |
[04:27] | And you… | 你… |
[04:31] | you’re just as pretty as your momma. | 你和你妈妈一样漂亮 |
[04:41] | We missed you, Dad. | 我们很想你 爸爸 |
[04:44] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你们 |
[04:49] | Ivan and Catherine, thank you both… for looking out for them. | 伊凡和凯瑟琳 谢谢你们照顾孩子们 |
[04:53] | Captain Farrier, of course. | 法里尔上尉 这是应该的 |
[04:54] | Oh, it’s Holt, come on now. | 还是叫我霍尔特就行 |
[04:56] | It’s just Holt. | 霍尔特就行 |
[04:58] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[05:01] | Everything’s gonna be just like it was before. | 一切都会和以前一样 |
[05:08] | – Come on! Come on! – Home sweet home. | -快来 快来 -亲爱的家 |
[05:10] | – Hey! Holt! – Hey, Puck. | -霍尔特 -普克 |
[05:13] | – Hey, Thomas. – Milly, come on! | -托马斯 -米莉 快来 |
[05:15] | Hi, Holt. | 霍尔特 |
[05:17] | Hey, Miss Atlantis. | 亚特兰蒂斯小姐 |
[05:21] | Pramesh! | 帕麦什 |
[05:22] | The very best journey, dear friend. | 最美好的旅程 亲爱的朋友 |
[05:24] | The road that leads home. | 就是回家的路 |
[05:26] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[05:31] | No hugs! | 别抱了 |
[05:34] | Pramesh, I missed you, too. | 帕麦什 我也想你 |
[05:36] | What’s going on? The camp’s half the size it used to be. | 怎么回事 营地只剩原来一半规模了 |
[05:39] | Hard times, my friend. For everyone. | 世道不景气 朋友 大家都是 |
[05:48] | Attention, everybody! | 大家注意了 |
[05:51] | Why is Rule Number One called Rule Number One? | 为什么首要规矩要叫首要规矩呢 |
[05:55] | Because “keep the cages locked” | 因为”笼子时刻上锁” |
[05:57] | is the most important rule of all! | 是最重要的规矩 |
[05:59] | When I catch that fugitive scalawag who interrupted my dream… | 等我逮着那个搅我好梦四处乱窜的无赖… |
[06:03] | Rongo! | 荣格 |
[06:04] | Where is Rongo? | 荣格人呢 |
[06:08] | Who’s heading camp management? | 谁负责管理营地 |
[06:10] | I’m the strongman. | 我是大力士 |
[06:11] | Yes, but we’re all wearing multiple hats! | 对 但大家都身兼数职 |
[06:14] | You’re in charge of budgets, and accounting, and inventory. | 你负责预算 会计和库存 |
[06:17] | Which means animal whereabouts! | 也就是动物们的行踪 |
[06:20] | Now, go find that monkey! | 赶快去找那只猴子 |
[06:22] | I’ll have a look around. | 我去找找 |
[06:31] | All right, everybody. Back to work. | 好了 所有人 继续工作 |
[06:37] | Holt! | 霍尔特 |
[06:48] | This winter, the influenza hit us like a hurricane. | 今年冬天 流感像飓风一样席卷了我们 |
[06:48] | 骏马之星 | |
[06:52] | Natalya, Vincenzo… | 娜塔莉亚 文森索 |
[06:55] | the Vanderjees, and then… | 温德吉一家 还有 |
[06:59] | your wife. | 你妻子 |
[07:01] | Poor Annie. | 可怜的安妮 |
[07:05] | How she fought. | 她与病魔苦苦搏斗 |
[07:10] | She was the best of us. | 她是我们中最优秀的 |
[07:13] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[07:15] | So, uh, you know, for her, | 所以为了她 |
[07:18] | let’s have our best season yet! | 我们共创最佳季度吧 |
[07:20] | Now where’s my horses? | 我的马在哪儿 |
[07:24] | Funny story about that. | 说来话长 有意思得很 |
[07:26] | Funny how? | 怎么个有意思 |
[07:27] | – He sold them. – He sold them. | -他把马都卖了 -他把马都卖了 |
[07:29] | But our act is the soul of this show! | 可我们的表演是演出的灵魂 |
[07:31] | And first, we lost you, | 一开始我们失去了你 |
[07:33] | and then Annie, to ride ’em! | 然后是安妮 没人骑马了 |
[07:35] | If only Milly would have learned the trade. | 要是米莉肯学骑马就好了 |
[07:38] | I don’t wanna be a show-off in your circus. | 我不想在你的马戏团抛头露面 |
[07:40] | – “Show-off”? – You see? | -“抛头露面” -看见没 |
[07:42] | I wanna make scientific discoveries. | 我想在科学领域有所成就 |
[07:45] | I wanna be noticed for my mind. | 我希望人们关注我的思想 |
[07:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:47] | Then learn clairvoyance. Telepathy! Something! | 那就去学透视眼 心灵感应之类的 |
[07:51] | I can do a handstand for almost ten seconds. | 我能倒立将近十秒钟 |
[07:57] | “Child does handstand.” We’ll be broke by July. | “小孩倒立” 不到七月我们就会破产 |
[08:01] | Hang on now. Without horses, what the hell’s my act? | 稍等 没了马 我怎么演出 |
[08:04] | The crowds come to see me! | 观众是冲我来的 |
[08:07] | Max, please. | 麦克斯 拜托 |
[08:10] | I need to work. | 我需要工作 |
[08:13] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[08:15] | One job, I have. | 我有个工作给你 |
[08:16] | Okay, then. Give me a showstopper. | 好吧 给我精彩绝伦的演出 |
[08:18] | You know that old rascal Itchy McPhee? | 你知道那个老流氓痒痒麦克菲吗 |
[08:20] | He finally ran off with the bearded lady. | 他终于跟那个长胡子的女人私奔了 |
[08:22] | I’ve been filling in with roustabouts ever since. | 之后我一直让马戏团杂工当替补 |
[08:25] | I need somebody good to tend the elephants. | 我需要一位高手去照顾大象 |
[08:28] | No, you’re not serious. | 不 你不是说真的吧 |
[08:30] | I am on occasion. | 我偶尔会认真一下 |
[08:31] | This is a big job and you know it. | 这工作很重要 你知道的 |
[08:33] | – No, it’s a big shovel for a big pile of… – Dad. | -不 这工作是用大铲子铲大… -爸爸 |
[08:38] | So you sold my horses and kept your elephants. | 所以你卖了我的马 留下了你的大象 |
[08:41] | Your scrawny, mangy, cut-rate elephants. | 你那些骨瘦如柴 满身疥癣的二流大象 |
[08:45] | They’re important. Especially this season. | 他们很重要 尤其对这一季度来说 |
[08:48] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[08:49] | I know it goes against my nature… | 我知道这不是我的作风 |
[08:51] | but for once, I made an investment. | 但这次我做了一笔投资 |
[08:57] | Bellissima! There she is! | 小美人 她在那 |
[09:00] | Our brand-new Asian female. | 新来的亚洲母象 |
[09:03] | I bought her off a Brugelbecker in Biloxi. | 我在比洛克西跟一个叫布鲁格贝克的人买的 |
[09:05] | I had to get him way down on the price. | 我跟他讨价还价了一番 |
[09:08] | But I swear to you, Holt, | 但我对你发誓 霍尔特 |
[09:09] | I saw something special in her eyes. | 我在她眼中看到了特别的东西 |
[09:12] | This is your investment? An old, sick elephant. | 这就是你的投资 一头又老又病的大象 |
[09:16] | Oh, no. She’s not sick. | 不 她没病 |
[09:19] | Any day now… she’s having a baby. | 她马上就要生孩子了 |
[09:27] | Dad, watch! Dad! I’m getting better! | 爸爸 快看 爸爸 我变厉害了 |
[09:30] | Hang on now, this is our tent? | 等下 这就是我们的帐篷吗 |
[09:32] | 骏马之星 非凡的夫妻骑手组合 | |
[09:33] | What happened to our things? | 我们的东西呢 |
[09:34] | We had nice furniture, we had rooms. | 我们之前有上等家具 有好几间房间 |
[09:39] | Max, what didn’t you sell? | 麦克斯 有什么是你没卖的 |
[09:41] | You son of a gun. | 你这个混蛋 |
[09:43] | Dad, look! | 爸爸 看 |
[09:45] | Toys? | 玩具 |
[09:45] | 化学设备 | |
[09:46] | They’re not toys. | 这些不是玩具 |
[09:48] | They’re for my science experiments. | 这些是我做科学实验用的 |
[09:50] | Well, we’re a circus, darlin’, a circus. | 我们是在马戏团里 亲爱的 马戏团 |
[09:52] | We need to be practical if we want to survive. | 想生存下去 就不要异想天开 |
[09:54] | You couldn’t just take up one act? | 你就不能学一项表演吗 |
[09:57] | Tumblin’ or tightrope? | 翻筋斗或者走钢丝 |
[09:59] | Maybe I don’t need the world staring at me. | 或许我不需要整个世界的注视 |
[10:03] | Maybe I’m just not you and Mom. | 或许我只是不像你和妈妈 |
[10:04] | Well, who makes the rules in this family? | 这个家里谁说了算 |
[10:06] | Mom did. | 妈妈 |
[10:08] | Yeah, well, I make them now. So just, uh… | 好吧 现在我说了算 所以… |
[10:10] | Go to your room! | 回你的房间去 |
[10:11] | This is my room. | 这就是我的房间 |
[10:14] | This is all our rooms. | 我们只有这一个房间 |
[10:16] | See this? | 看见没 |
[10:18] | You know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[10:20] | It’s your inheritance. | 这是我们家的传承 |
[10:24] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[10:25] | Don’t worry, he’s not going anywhere. | 别担心 他走不了的 |
[10:29] | He’s stuck here. | 他被困在这了 |
[10:30] | Like you and me. | 和你我一样 |
[10:46] | Come on, come on, you’re missing it! | 快来 你要错过了 |
[10:50] | Look, I can do it! I’m doing it, Milly! | 看 我可以的 我成功了 米莉 |
[10:53] | A new season! | 新的季度 |
[11:08] | Let me in, you little hairball! | 让我进去 你这个小毛球 |
[11:20] | Would somebody please let me in my own train? | 谁能来帮我打开我自己的车厢 |
[12:06] | Dad, wake up! Let’s go! | 爸爸 醒醒 走了 |
[12:08] | The elephants need us! | 大象需要我们 |
[12:09] | Good God, son, | 老天啊 儿子 |
[12:11] | you’re gonna make me miss the war. | 你要让我怀念战场了 |
[12:13] | Gimme that. | 帽子给我 |
[12:14] | Go on, lead the way. | 去吧 带路 |
[12:16] | Move it! | 快走 |
[12:20] | Let’s skedaddle, Mrs. Jumbo! | 麻溜地 珍宝夫人 |
[12:22] | Don’t make me have to incentivize. | 别逼我对你用粗 |
[12:24] | Get her out of there, boys. | 把她弄出去 小子们 |
[12:27] | Easy, Rufus. | 悠着点 鲁弗斯 |
[12:29] | That’s a lady in there. | 别对女士这么粗鲁 |
[12:30] | Well, well, our own Tom Mix ridin’ in to the rescue. | 瞧瞧 我们的汤姆·密克斯前来英雄救美了 |
[12:30] | 美国演员 西部电影元老级人物 | |
[12:33] | But he just ain’t on the marquee no more. | 不过他已经辉煌不再了 |
[12:35] | Time to see what he’s been missing. | 是时候看看他错过什么了 |
[12:37] | Do you ever get that feeling? | 你有过这种感觉吗 |
[12:39] | Like there’s something you’re missing? | 就好象你错过了什么 |
[12:40] | Imagine my surprise, you didn’t enlist. | 我很惊讶 你居然没有参军 |
[12:42] | Weak ticker. Doc’s advice. | 心脏不好 医生建议我别去 |
[12:45] | Dad? Something’s wrong. | 爸爸 有些不对劲 |
[12:48] | She doesn’t wanna leave. | 她不想离开 |
[12:54] | Come on! | 快点 |
[12:55] | Let’s get her outta there! | 把她赶出去 |
[13:00] | – What are you doing? – Come on! | -你在干什么 -快点 |
[13:03] | Leave her alone! | 别碰她 |
[13:04] | – Stop hurting her, please! – Leave her alone! | -请别伤害她 -别碰她 |
[13:17] | Dad, look. | 爸爸 你看 |
[13:19] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[13:22] | Move her! | 把她推走 |
[13:26] | We got a baby in here. | 这里有个象宝宝 |
[13:35] | – She had a baby! – Baby! | -她生了宝宝 -宝宝 |
[13:37] | Notify the press! | 通知报社 |
[13:38] | “The Medici Brothers… | “梅第奇兄弟” |
[13:39] | proudly present America’s newest, precious bundle of joy!” | “骄傲地呈现美国最新的珍贵惊喜” |
[13:45] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[13:48] | It’s okay now. | 没事了 |
[13:50] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[13:55] | Don’t be scared now, your momma’s right outside. | 别害怕 你妈妈就在外面 |
[14:29] | Baby! We got a baby! | 宝宝 有宝宝了 |
[14:31] | We got a baby! | 有宝宝了 |
[14:38] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[14:40] | Baby Jumbo. | 小珍宝 |
[14:42] | I already got fake freaks in the freak show! | 我的畸形演出里已经有假的怪物了 |
[14:45] | I don’t need a real one in the center ring! | 马戏演出里不需要真的怪物 |
[14:47] | Rongo! We’ve been swindled! | 荣格 我们被骗了 |
[14:51] | Gone and bought yourself a baby monster. | 居然去买了一头小怪物 |
[14:53] | Think he can hear me? | 你觉得他能听到我说话吗 |
[15:15] | Rongo! Telegram to Brugelbecker. | 荣格 给布鲁格贝克发电报 |
[15:18] | “We have been bilked with damaged goods. | “我们被次品骗了” |
[15:20] | This is an aberration, travestation… | “这是个反常的怪物” |
[15:22] | and I demand my money back.” | “我要求退钱” |
[15:25] | But whatever you do, do not call the papers. | 无论如何 别通知报社 |
[15:28] | We are not advertising this baby. | 我们不能宣传这个宝宝 |
[15:32] | Tell me you didn’t do it. | 别告诉我你已经通知了 |
[15:34] | You did it? | 你真的通知了 |
[15:36] | Never do anything I tell ya | 永远不要在和我确认之前 |
[15:38] | without checking with me first! | 就去做我说的事 |
[15:45] | Why me? Why me? | 为什么是我 为什么是我 |
[15:48] | A face only a mother could love. | 这张脸丑到只有妈妈会爱 |
[15:50] | Sir? | 先生 |
[15:51] | Many of us find you handsome. | 我们很多人都觉得你很帅 |
[15:53] | I was talking about the elephant! | 我说的是这头小象 |
[16:00] | Look, she’s drawing him a bath. | 看 她要给他洗澡 |
[16:08] | Need a vet to come to look at him, Max. | 得请兽医给他检查一下 麦克斯 |
[16:10] | No, no witnesses! | 不行 不能有目击证人 |
[16:12] | We are going to be in Joplin for two weeks. | 我们会在乔普林待上两周 |
[16:14] | We promised them a beautiful baby! | 我们承诺了会有一头可爱的象宝宝 |
[16:16] | You have until tomorrow night to fix that! | 明晚之前把问题解决 |
[16:18] | – Me? – Yes, you! | -我 -没错 你 |
[16:19] | This is my problem? | 这问题归我管 |
[16:20] | Yes. You tend the elephants. | 对 你是养象人 |
[16:22] | Make those ears disappear! | 让那对耳朵消失 |
[16:32] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[16:42] | 欢迎来看我们亲爱的小珍宝 | |
[16:42] | Look at him, those giant ears weigh him down. | 看看他 那对大耳朵让他站不起来 |
[16:48] | Hi, Baby Jumbo. | 你好 小珍宝 |
[16:50] | Welcome to the circus. | 欢迎来到马戏团 |
[16:51] | We’re all family here. No matter how small. | 在这里大家都是家人 无论身材大小 |
[16:55] | Aren’t elephants afraid of mice? | 大象不是怕老鼠的吗 |
[16:58] | Says who? That’s why we experiment. | 谁说的 所以我们才要实验 |
[17:01] | Someone needs to keep him company. | 妈妈不在身边时 |
[17:02] | when he’s not with his momma. | 他需要有些陪伴 |
[17:15] | Look. Give him one. | 看 给他一个 |
[17:17] | If he can lift his ears out of the way. | 要是他能把碍事的耳朵抬起来 |
[17:21] | No. You have to blow your ears out of the way. | 不 你得把耳朵吹开 |
[17:24] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[17:29] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[17:30] | Maybe you can teach him to juggle, too. | 也许你还能教他杂耍 |
[17:33] | Baby Jumbo, look at me. | 小珍宝 看着我 |
[17:35] | Do what I do. | 跟我学 |
[17:36] | Blow. | 吹 |
[17:45] | No, not the feather. Your ears. Blow! | 不是吹羽毛 吹你的耳朵 |
[17:48] | He thinks it’s a game. | 他觉得这是个游戏 |
[17:52] | – Max, come here. – What? | -麦克斯 过来 -怎么了 |
[17:53] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[17:55] | I ride out, I do some jumps, then all of a sudden… | 我骑马出场 跳跃几次 然后突然间 |
[17:59] | stampede! | 蜂拥而至 |
[18:01] | Send ’em! | 放它们出来 |
[18:03] | Get out of the way, Max! | 让开 麦克斯 |
[18:07] | I’m, uh, still working out the timing. | 我还在练习掌握时机 |
[18:16] | Let me have a turn. | 轮到我了 |
[18:32] | Meanwhile, for when you lead out the elephants, | 为了让你和大象一起登场 |
[18:34] | I had the costume departments make you up a little something. | 我让服装组给你做了个东西 |
[18:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:39] | What in gosh… | 这是什么 |
[18:41] | You really broke the bank with this, Max. | 还真是下了血本啊 麦克斯 |
[18:43] | A lot of kids come to the show. | 会有很多孩子来看演出 |
[18:44] | You don’t want me to scare anyone, I get it. | 你不希望我吓着别人 我理解 |
[18:46] | Dad, Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[18:47] | It’s Baby Jumbo. Come see. | 是小珍宝 快来看 |
[18:49] | He jumped in the air. With his ears. | 他用耳朵跳了起来 |
[18:51] | Guys, I said leave him be. | 孩子们 我说了别管他 |
[18:52] | But he was this far off the ground! | 但他跳了这么高 |
[18:53] | Yeah, I bet he was. | 是啊 我猜也是 |
[18:55] | He’ll be tripping all over with ears like that. | 耳朵那么长 当然会被绊倒 |
[18:56] | Dad, really. We tried an experiment. | 爸爸 真的 我们做了个实验 |
[18:58] | Just leave the poor guy alone. | 别管那头可怜的小象了 |
[19:04] | First rule of science, you have to have interest. | 科学的第一准则 你必须要有兴趣 |
[19:07] | Otherwise, you don’t deserve to know. | 否则 你不配知道真相 |
[19:12] | It’s been a rough year for both of them. | 这一年对他们来说很不好过 |
[19:15] | Annie knew how to talk to ’em. | 安妮就会知道怎么和他们聊 |
[19:22] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[19:24] | boys and girls, step right up. | 男孩们女孩们 请到这来 |
[19:26] | Hurry, hurry. | 快 快 |
[19:27] | Come see the circus today. | 来看今天的马戏 |
[19:28] | 亲眼见证人体奇观 | |
[19:33] | “To be or not to be… | 生存还是死亡 |
[19:37] | that is the question.” | 这是一个问题 |
[19:40] | “Whether ’tis nobler in the mind | 是默然忍受 |
[19:42] | “to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous…” | 命运暴虐的毒箭 |
[20:01] | 亲眼见证 | |
[20:02] | That ain’t no snake. | 这蛇是假的 |
[20:03] | Heck, I could do it. | 靠 这我也行 |
[20:04] | As you wish. | 你行你上 |
[20:07] | Get out of here! | 快跑啊 |
[20:09] | Rongo, let’s go! | 荣格 走了 |
[20:09] | 亲眼见证大力士 | |
[20:14] | 小珍宝 | |
[20:14] | Hey, get away from the baby elephant! | 离象宝宝远点 |
[20:18] | 入口 | |
[20:24] | 梅第奇兄弟 | |
[20:39] | Welcome, Joplin, Missouri! | 密苏里州乔普林的观众 欢迎你们 |
[20:43] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[20:45] | I am your Master of Ceremonies, | 我是你们的主持人 |
[20:47] | Maximilian Medici. | 麦克斯米安·梅第奇 |
[20:51] | And now, I give to you… | 现在 我向你们呈现 |
[20:54] | the Medici Brothers’ circus. | 梅第奇兄弟马戏团 |
[21:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:06] | Okay, okay, no one’s gonna hurt him. | 好了 好了 没人会伤害他的 |
[21:08] | Okay, little guy, let’s put on a show. | 好了 小家伙 去演出吧 |
[21:19] | 亲爱的小珍宝 | |
[21:29] | 亲爱的小珍宝 | |
[21:38] | Ain’t that Holt Farrier, the Stallion Star? | 那不是骏马之星霍尔特·法里尔吗 |
[21:42] | Ain’t you Holt Farrier? | 你不是霍尔特·法里尔吗 |
[21:45] | Nah, he died in the war. So sad. | 不 他战死了 太难过了 |
[22:02] | What’s he doing? | 他要干什么 |
[22:10] | He’s reaching for the feathers. | 他要拿羽毛 |
[22:21] | Coat, coat, coat, coat! | 我的外套 我的外套 |
[22:32] | 亲爱的小珍宝 | |
[22:33] | 大耳呆宝 | |
[22:41] | What’d you do to that thing? That ain’t a real elephant. | 你们对它做了什么 这不是真的大象 |
[22:43] | Those ears are fake! | 那对耳朵是假的 |
[22:44] | Look! Look at the sign! | 看那个标志 |
[22:47] | “Dumbo!” | “呆宝” |
[22:50] | 大耳呆宝 | |
[22:58] | Calm down, now. | 放松点 |
[23:03] | He’s a fake! | 他是冒牌货 |
[23:05] | Yeah, he’s a fake! | 没错 他是冒牌货 |
[23:06] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[23:08] | You’re scaring the elephants! | 你们吓着大象了 |
[23:11] | Take it easy now. Calm down. | 放松点 冷静下来 |
[23:13] | Dumbo, Dumbo, fake, fake, fake! | 呆宝 呆宝 冒牌货 冒牌货 |
[23:16] | All right, sit down. | 好了 坐下 |
[23:17] | Dumbo, Dumbo, fake, fake, fake! | 呆宝 呆宝 冒牌货 冒牌货 |
[23:18] | I said sit down! | 我说了坐下 |
[23:21] | It’s okay, little fella. | 没事的 小家伙 |
[23:24] | Fake! | 冒牌货 |
[23:26] | Rongo! Music! | 荣格 音乐 |
[23:28] | Happiness, joy! | 欢乐 喜悦 |
[23:38] | Hear ’em making fun of your ugly baby? | 听到他们嘲笑你的丑宝宝了吗 |
[23:42] | Who’s gonna help him now? | 现在谁能帮他 |
[23:46] | Holt, get those ears off the stage! | 霍尔特 把大耳朵带下台 |
[23:58] | Okay, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[23:59] | Okay, nobody’s gonna hurt your baby. | 好了 没人会伤害你的宝宝 |
[24:01] | Just calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[24:04] | Okay. Attagirl. | 好了 乖女孩 |
[24:06] | We’re here to protect him. Same as you. | 我们是来保护他的 和你一样 |
[24:10] | Attagirl. | 乖女孩 |
[24:12] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[24:17] | Okay, nobody’s gonna hurt your baby. | 好了 没人会伤害你的宝宝 |
[24:21] | Rufus, no! | 鲁弗斯 不 |
[24:24] | – Rufus, stop! – Mad elephant! | -鲁弗斯 停下 -这头疯象 |
[24:26] | Get back! | 退后 |
[24:33] | Max, get the kids out of here! | 麦克斯 带孩子离开这里 |
[24:35] | Everybody, out! Get to safety. | 大家都出去 快逃出去 |
[24:37] | Careful, careful. | 小心 小心 |
[24:46] | Kids? | 孩子们 |
[24:47] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[24:48] | Quick, quick, quick. Go, go, go. | 快跑 快跑 快 快 |
[24:49] | Come on. This way, come on. | 快点 这边 快 |
[24:52] | How do you like your job now, cowboy? | 你现在还喜欢你的工作吗 牛仔 |
[25:02] | Milly, Joe! Come on! | 米莉 乔 快走 |
[25:06] | Let’s go! Come on! Let’s go! | 我们走 快跑 |
[25:39] | 乔普林警局 | |
[25:41] | And I wanna just emphasize, | 我只想强调 |
[25:43] | we did everything right. | 我们一切操作正确 |
[25:44] | What it is, the tent just absolutely fell down. | 情况是 帐篷就那么倒了 |
[25:46] | It just collapsed. | 就那么塌了 |
[25:48] | And we had no way of knowing what was gonna happen. | 我们无法预料会发生这种事 |
[25:52] | 嘉士伯公司 验尸官 | |
[26:08] | 疯象 | |
[26:17] | ♪ Baby mine, don’t you cry ♪ | ♪ 我的宝贝 不要哭 ♪ |
[26:24] | ♪ Baby mine, dry your eyes ♪ | ♪ 我的宝贝 擦干泪 ♪ |
[26:32] | ♪ Rest your head close to my heart ♪ | ♪ 依偎在我怀里 ♪ |
[26:37] | ♪ Never to part, baby of mine ♪ | ♪ 永不分离 我的宝贝 ♪ |
[26:56] | ♪ Little one, when you play ♪ | ♪ 小家伙 你玩耍时 ♪ |
[27:04] | 疯象 | |
[27:04] | ♪ Don’t you mind what they say ♪ | ♪ 别在意他们说什么 ♪ |
[27:13] | ♪ Let your eyes sparkle and shine ♪ | ♪ 让你的眼睛绽放光彩 ♪ |
[27:17] | ♪ Never a tear, baby of mine ♪ | ♪ 永不流泪 我的宝贝 ♪ |
[27:57] | Brugelbecker, I have a man dead, | 布鲁格贝克 我有个团员死了 |
[27:59] | do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[28:01] | This is what they’re reading | 从五大湖区到墨西哥湾 |
[28:02] | from the Great Lakes to the Gulf! | 人人都在读这则新闻 |
[28:02] | 杀人凶兽发狂横冲直撞 | |
[28:04] | You have a moral responsibility | 你有道德责任 |
[28:06] | to buy your killer elephant back. | 把你的杀人大象买回去 |
[28:08] | What about the baby? | 象宝宝呢 |
[28:11] | Well, at least he got a few laughs. | 至少他让观众笑了 |
[28:13] | I’ll put him in the clown act, | 我会让他加入小丑演出 |
[28:15] | see if I can salvage something. | 看能不能挽回损失 |
[28:19] | I’ll buy her back half price. | 我出半价把她买回来 |
[28:22] | You will buy her back full price. | 你要全价买回去 |
[28:25] | Quarter price. | 四分之一 |
[28:27] | Half price it is! | 那就半价了 |
[28:34] | Up! | 上去 |
[28:39] | What’s happening? Where are they taking her? | 怎么回事 他们要带她去哪儿 |
[28:41] | Away. Back to your tent now. | 带她离开 回你们的帐篷去 |
[28:42] | But she’s his mom! | 但她是他妈妈 |
[28:43] | Dad, please. Stop them. | 爸爸 拜托 阻止他们 |
[28:46] | Please! | 拜托 |
[28:47] | Do something. | 做点什么 |
[28:49] | Mom would have done something. | 妈妈就会做些什么 |
[28:51] | Momma’s not here. | 妈妈不在这里 |
[28:57] | Okay, little fella. Okay. Come on. | 好了 小家伙 好了 来 |
[29:03] | I know, I do. | 我懂 真的 |
[29:06] | Beautiful creature, we’ll take care of your son. | 美丽的生物 我们会照顾好你的儿子 |
[30:31] | Darlin’, it’s late. | 亲爱的 很晚了 |
[30:34] | Go on now. | 快去睡吧 |
[31:29] | I know. I can’t sleep, either. | 我懂 我也睡不着 |
[31:33] | My momma told me | 我妈妈告诉过我 |
[31:34] | there’d be times when my life seemed locked behind a door. | 人生会有像被锁在门里的时候 |
[31:39] | So, she gave me this key, | 所以她给了我这把钥匙 |
[31:43] | that her momma gave her. | 这是她妈妈给她的 |
[31:46] | And said whenever I have that feeling, | 她说当我有那种感觉时 |
[31:49] | imagine that door… | 就想象那扇门 |
[31:51] | and just turn the key. | 然后转动钥匙 |
[31:56] | So, I keep trying. | 所以我不断努力 |
[32:06] | Not supposed to be in here alone. | 你不该一个人在这里 |
[32:08] | I’m not. You’re here. | 我不是 你也来了 |
[32:10] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[32:11] | I just thought he might be hungry. | 我只是想着它可能饿了 |
[32:14] | He’s sad. | 它很伤心 |
[32:16] | You don’t eat when you’re sad. | 伤心时吃不下东西 |
[32:18] | The mermaid does. | 美人鱼就能吃 |
[32:21] | Come on. | 吃吧 |
[32:23] | Have one, Dumbo. | 吃一个吧 呆宝 |
[32:25] | We’re calling him Dumbo now? | 现在要叫他呆宝了吗 |
[32:27] | If we call him Jumbo Junior… | 如果我们叫他小珍宝 |
[32:30] | it might make him miss his mom. | 可能会让他想妈妈 |
[32:38] | Here you go… Dumbo. | 给你 呆宝 |
[32:42] | Come on, and flap those ears again. | 吃吧 然后再扇扇你的耳朵 |
[32:44] | To show us we didn’t imagine it. | 证明那不是我们的幻想 |
[32:51] | Your momma, she didn’t mean to hurt anyone. | 你妈妈无意伤害任何人 |
[32:55] | She was just protecting you. | 她只是在保护你 |
[32:57] | And we think your ears are great. | 而且我们觉得你的耳朵特别棒 |
[33:04] | Maybe he wants to be alone. Like Dad. | 或许他想独自待着 像爸爸那样 |
[33:07] | Nobody wants to be alone. | 没人想独自待着 |
[33:10] | Well… | 好吧 |
[33:13] | if you change your mind… | 如果你改变主意就吃吧 |
[33:18] | Night-night, Dumbo. | 晚安 呆宝 |
[33:55] | It’s not the peanuts that made him do it. | 不是花生让它飞起来的 |
[33:57] | It’s the feathers! | 是羽毛 |
[34:05] | Dumbo! | 呆宝 |
[34:36] | Dumbo, you gotta do this in the show. | 呆宝 你一定要在演出中这样飞 |
[34:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:40] | ‘Cause if the circus sells more tickets | 如果马戏团能卖更多票 |
[34:42] | and Medici makes more money… | 梅第奇能赚更多钱 |
[34:43] | then we can get him to use some | 那我们就能让他用钱 |
[34:44] | to buy Mrs. Jumbo back. | 把珍宝夫人买回来 |
[34:46] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[34:47] | We can get her back, Dumbo. You can. | 我们可以把她带回来 呆宝 你可以 |
[34:49] | Just show them all what you can do. | 只需让他们看到你的能力 |
[34:51] | Come on. We gotta tell Dad. | 快走 我们必须告诉爸爸 |
[34:52] | No. He’ll just tell us to be practical. | 不 他只会告诉我们不要异想天开 |
[34:55] | Shows got canceled for a week, right? | 这周的演出都取消了 对吗 |
[34:57] | We can research and study and test. | 我们可以调查 研究并实验 |
[35:01] | You’re a miracle elephant, Dumbo. | 你是奇迹小象 呆宝 |
[35:03] | And we’re gonna bring your momma home. | 我们会带你妈妈回家的 |
[35:09] | Fire! | 着火了 |
[35:32] | So low. | 太低级了 |
[35:34] | An all-time low. | 有生以来最低级 |
[35:35] | Who said he didn’t want to be recognized? | 是谁说不想被认出来的 |
[35:39] | Okay, Big D, this is it. | 好了 大呆 这一刻到了 |
[35:41] | Just like in rehearsal. | 和排练时一样 |
[35:42] | Except for lights, music, fire and crowds. | 除了有灯光 音乐 火和观众 |
[35:44] | – You can do it. – Come on, Dumbo. | -你能行的 -来吧 呆宝 |
[35:48] | You can do it, Dumbo! | 你能行的 呆宝 |
[35:49] | Show ’em all like you showed us! | 也让他们见识一下 |
[35:55] | – Come! Come! Come! – Attaboy, come on. | -来 来啊 -好样的 加油 |
[35:58] | Keep comin’. Come on. | 继续走 加油 |
[36:06] | Go on now, Dumbo! Come on. | 继续走 呆宝 加油 |
[36:39] | They love it! They love it! | 观众喜欢 观众喜欢 |
[36:45] | All right, Dumbo. | 好了 呆宝 |
[36:46] | You put out the fire. | 去把火灭了 |
[37:06] | He won’t fly. He’s scared. | 它不会飞的 它害怕了 |
[37:07] | I know. Now, he’s up too high. | 我知道 它现在升得太高了 |
[37:16] | Go on, Dumbo! | 灭火 呆宝 |
[37:33] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[37:36] | Yeah! Rule Number One. | 太棒了 首要规矩 |
[37:39] | “Always have a big finish!” | “结尾总是要大场面” |
[37:49] | Okay, guys. Bring him down. | 好了 伙计们 把他降下来 |
[37:52] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[37:52] | 危险 燃气 | |
[38:05] | Holt! | 霍尔特 |
[38:06] | – Look, Max! – What? What? | -看 麦克斯 -什么 什么 |
[38:08] | – He’s trapped up there. – Put the fire out! | -他被困在上面了 -把火熄了 |
[38:13] | Dumbo! Fly! | 呆宝 飞起来 |
[38:14] | He won’t fly without a feather! | 没有羽毛它不会飞的 |
[38:20] | Put the fire out! | 把火熄了 |
[38:23] | Put it out! | 快熄灭 |
[38:25] | – Joe! – Stop! | -乔 -别去 |
[38:28] | Holt, I thought she didn’t want to be in an act. | 霍尔特 她不是说不想演出吗 |
[38:34] | Milly! | 米莉 |
[38:52] | Here, Dumbo! | 给你 呆宝 |
[38:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:56] | Show ’em. | 让他们看看 |
[38:58] | Come on, Dumbo. | 加油 呆宝 |
[39:27] | Fly, Dumbo. | 飞啊 呆宝 |
[39:28] | Fly! | 飞起来 |
[39:46] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[40:22] | You knew he could do this? | 你早知道他能飞吗 |
[40:24] | You should talk to your kids more. | 你应该多跟孩子交流 |
[40:31] | 神奇小象一飞成名 奇迹猛犸震惊世界 我们的记者证实 “呆宝的传闻是真的” | |
[40:37] | Sotheby… | 苏富比 |
[40:38] | cancel my dinner with the President. | 取消我和总统的晚餐 |
[40:40] | We’ve got business with an elephant. | 我们要去找一头小象 |
[40:45] | 售罄 | |
[40:46] | Friends, | 朋友们 |
[40:47] | the next available shows are in Arkansas! | 下一场有票的演出在阿肯色州 |
[40:52] | Happy clowns! | 快乐的小丑 |
[40:57] | – Rongo the Strong! – Boss. | -壮汉荣格 -老板 |
[41:01] | Hello, Jo! | 你好 乔 |
[41:02] | The Medici Brothers’ circus. | 梅第奇兄弟马戏团 |
[41:05] | Where true love and mystery abound! | 充满真爱和奥秘的地方 |
[41:07] | 与神奇的小飞象呆宝合影留念 | |
[41:10] | Now where’s my star? | 我的明星在哪呢 |
[41:13] | Dumbo! | 呆宝 |
[41:15] | How’s your bath? | 洗得满意吗 |
[41:16] | Too warm? Too cold? | 水太热吗 太冷吗 |
[41:18] | Ladies, make sure his wrinkles don’t get wrinkles. | 姑娘们 确保他的皱褶不会起皱 |
[41:22] | In our country, legend tells us | 在我的国家 传说告诉我们 |
[41:24] | the gods can take animal forms. | 神会化身为动物 |
[41:27] | Champagne for Dumbo! | 开香槟庆贺呆宝 |
[41:28] | No booze near the baby! | 酒不准靠近宝宝 |
[41:53] | Sorry, Dumbo. | 抱歉 呆宝 |
[41:55] | It’s not your momma. | 不是你妈妈 |
[41:56] | Take Dumbo back inside. | 把呆宝带进去 |
[42:08] | Ladies and gentlemen, please make way | 女士们先生们 请让路 |
[42:10] | for the emperor of enchantment. | 欢迎魔法皇帝 |
[42:11] | For the architect of dreams. | 织梦大师 |
[42:13] | For the Columbus of Coney Island. | 科尼岛的哥伦布 |
[42:15] | Mr. V.A. Vandevere! | V·A·范德尔先生 |
[42:21] | And traveling with him, his bright shining star. | 还有与他同行的 他的闪耀明星 |
[42:25] | Colette Marchant, the Queen of the Heavens! | 柯莱特·马尚特 天空女王 |
[42:27] | Miss Marchant! Miss Marchant! | 马尚特小姐 马尚特小姐 |
[42:35] | Signore Medici! | 梅第奇先生 |
[42:37] | He knows who I am. | 他知道我是谁 |
[42:39] | We were just passing through Missouri… | 我们正好经过密苏里州 |
[42:40] | and we heard you were putting on a little show. | 听说了你这里的小演出 |
[42:43] | Mr. Vandevere. It’s an honor. | 范德尔先生 这是我的荣幸 |
[42:46] | No, sir. The honor is mine. | 不 先生 这是我的荣幸 |
[42:52] | I would like to offer you a drink. | 我也想请你们喝杯酒 |
[42:53] | But I’m all out of bourbon. | 但我这里的波本威士忌 |
[42:58] | And cognac and scotch. | 干邑和苏格兰威士忌都喝光了 |
[43:06] | Not now! | 现在不行 |
[43:10] | Is that a monkey in your desk? | 你书桌里是只猴子吗 |
[43:13] | Just for emergencies. | 只是用来应急的 |
[43:14] | Look, Mr. Vandevere… | 听着 范德尔先生 |
[43:17] | I probably should tell you… | 我可能应该告诉你 |
[43:18] | the elephant is not for sale. | 这头小象不卖 |
[43:20] | Dumbo will only fly for the Medici circus. | 呆宝只会为梅第奇马戏团而飞 |
[43:23] | That’s assuming he is real. | 前提是他货真价实 |
[43:33] | See for yourself. | 亲眼看看吧 |
[43:34] | And all due respect, I don’t got all day. | 恕我直言 我可不会陪你们一整天 |
[43:37] | – Pleasure to meet you… – Excuse me. | -很高兴见到你… -不好意思 |
[43:39] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[43:49] | So this, uh, creature of yours… | 你是说你们这个生物 |
[43:51] | is supposed to fly? | 能够飞翔 |
[43:54] | Trade secrets. | 这是商业机密 |
[44:05] | Max, if you don’t mind my asking… | 麦克斯 你不介意的话我想问问 |
[44:08] | where did you come upon the animal? | 你在哪儿找到这头动物的 |
[44:13] | He hails from the far east. | 他来自遥远的东方 |
[44:15] | How far? | 有多遥远 |
[44:16] | Far. | 非常遥远 |
[44:18] | He doesn’t look like “magic” to me. | 在我眼里他没什么”魔力” |
[44:21] | Well, what the heck can you tell by appearances, right? | 光看外表能看出什么呢 对吧 |
[44:23] | And you train flying elephants, too? | 而你训练大象飞翔 是吗 |
[44:26] | Yeah, it’s a little hobby on the side. | 是的 只是业余爱好而已 |
[44:31] | It’s the kids taught Dumbo. | 教会呆宝的是这两个孩子 |
[44:36] | Yes. | 是他们 |
[44:41] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[44:42] | And how on earth did you do that? | 你们到底是怎么做到的 |
[44:46] | With the scientific method. | 用科学的方法 |
[44:49] | One picture, one picture! | 一张照片 只能拍一张照片 |
[44:51] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[44:53] | You possess something that’s very rare in life. | 你拥有人生中非常难得的东西 |
[44:56] | And the tragedy of it is, | 但不幸的是 |
[44:58] | is you don’t even know that you have it. | 你根本不自知 |
[45:01] | Do you know what it is that you have, Max? | 你知道自己拥有什么吗 麦克斯 |
[45:04] | No. | 不知道 |
[45:05] | It’s mystique. | 你拥有奥秘 |
[45:08] | Max, I know your type. | 麦克斯 我知道你是什么人 |
[45:10] | Charlatan, con man, opportunist… | 江湖术士 骗子 投机分子 |
[45:13] | New York is that way, in case you need directions. | 纽约在那边 如果你分不清方向的话 |
[45:16] | And I know it comes from a deep desire | 而且我知道要有深切的渴望 |
[45:18] | to build something authentic and true. | 才能建立起一些真实可靠的东西 |
[45:20] | I know your game. | 我知道你的套路 |
[45:22] | It’s not a game. | 这不是套路 |
[45:24] | Some men cheat the rules, | 有些人躲避规则 |
[45:26] | others change them. | 有些人则改变规则 |
[45:28] | It’s up your sleeve. | 在你袖子里 |
[45:31] | It’s in your pocket. | 在你口袋里 |
[45:40] | The secret to show business | 娱乐行业的秘诀在于 |
[45:41] | is always keep a rabbit in your hat. | 总在帽子里放只兔子 |
[45:43] | Or a monkey in your desk, I guess. | 或者在书桌里放只猴子也行 |
[45:47] | Ownership shares? | 公司股份 |
[45:47] | 范德尔企业股份及十万美元 | |
[45:48] | Max, look around you. | 麦克斯 看看你周围 |
[45:50] | Your entire way of life is dying. | 你的整个生活方式正在逐渐消亡 |
[45:52] | The future of the entertainment business | 娱乐业的未来在于 |
[45:54] | is to bring the audience to you. | 吸引观众来找你 |
[45:56] | And I’ve built that destination. | 我已经建好了目的地 |
[45:58] | What I’m lacking… | 而我需要的是 |
[46:00] | is a protégé. | 一个亲信 |
[46:05] | I know there’s no Medici Brothers. | 我知道梅第奇兄弟是假的 |
[46:10] | You probably always wanted one. | 你可能一直想要一个兄弟 |
[46:14] | You’re offering me a partnership? | 你想让我做合伙人 |
[46:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:17] | And a home. | 还要给你一个家 |
[46:19] | For you and the entire troupe. | 为你和你的整个马戏团提供一个家 |
[46:21] | A home? For all of us? | 一个家 我们所有人的家 |
[46:24] | Yes. Join me. | 是的 加入我吧 |
[46:26] | Join me and my family. | 加入我和我的大家庭 |
[46:28] | Let me take us all into the future. | 我会带我们所有人迈向未来 |
[46:31] | Let me take us all… | 我会带我们所有人去 |
[46:34] | to Dreamland! | 梦幻世界 |
[46:43] | 梦幻世界 | |
[47:16] | 登月火箭 | |
[47:19] | I wish Momma could’ve seen this. | 真希望妈妈能看到这个 |
[47:22] | Well, somehow, I think she knows we’re here. | 不知怎的 我觉得她知道我们在这里 |
[47:29] | Way to work your magic, Max. | 你还真施展了魔法 麦克斯 |
[47:33] | 小飞象呆宝 | |
[47:42] | We hear you, Dumbo! | 我们听到了 呆宝 |
[47:45] | Why won’t you let him see outside? | 你为什么不让他看外面 |
[47:46] | Remember, young lady… | 记住 小姑娘 |
[47:49] | mystique. | 这是奥秘 |
[47:54] | Now this is why I joined the circus. | 这才是我加入马戏团的原因 |
[47:57] | 科学奇观 | |
[48:00] | Dad. Wonders of Science! | 爸爸 科学奇观 |
[48:03] | All right, sugar plum. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[48:04] | Remember, we got a job to do here. | 别忘了 我们是来这里工作的 |
[48:06] | My daughter, she fancies herself the next Marie Curie. | 我女儿总幻想自己能成为下一位居里夫人 |
[48:09] | Don’t ever let anybody tell you what you can’t do. | 不要让任何人告诉你不能做的事 |
[48:13] | Hang on, I wasn’t saying she can’t. | 打住 我可没说她成不了居里夫人 |
[48:15] | What is it exactly that we do here, ma chérie? | 我们在这里到底是做什么的 亲爱的 |
[48:19] | We make the impossible possible. | 我们让不可能变成可能 |
[48:28] | 圆形大剧场 | |
[48:28] | And that’s where you’ll perform. | 那就是你们演出的地方 |
[48:30] | The Colosseum! | 圆形大剧场 |
[48:31] | Dumbo will stay in the training tent behind. | 呆宝要待在后面的训练帐篷里 |
[48:34] | Dumbo! | 呆宝 |
[48:41] | Why aren’t we going with him? | 我们为什不不跟他一起走 |
[48:42] | Because that is your new home. | 因为那才是你们的新家 |
[48:54] | Look at this place! | 瞧瞧这里 |
[48:56] | A library… | 有藏书室 |
[48:57] | “And the children shall lead them.” | “孩子要牵引它们” |
[48:57] | 出自《以赛亚书》第十一章第六节 | |
[48:59] | We’re grateful for the opportunity, Mr. Vandevere. | 非常感谢你给我们这个机会 范德尔先生 |
[49:01] | Your family’s mine. | 你的家人就是我的家人 |
[49:07] | You know, I’ve been brushing up on your story, Mr. Farrier. | 我去打听了你的故事 法里尔先生 |
[49:10] | Kentucky’s top trick rider. | 肯塔基州顶尖的马术演员 |
[49:13] | Well, there’s no reason you can’t be again… | 你完全可以重拾辉煌 |
[49:14] | only here, you’d be Captain Farrier… | 不过在这里 你将成为法里尔上尉 |
[49:17] | war hero. | 战斗英雄 |
[49:19] | 霍尔特·法里尔上尉 梦幻世界 | |
[49:21] | One-armed wonder. | 独臂奇人 |
[49:22] | National treasure. | 国宝人物 |
[49:25] | Well, I still can ride. | 我还是会骑马的 |
[49:27] | I know you can. | 我知道你会 |
[49:29] | And you’re going to. | 而且我也会让你骑马 |
[49:30] | Right after you get that little elephant | 只要你让那头小象 |
[49:32] | off the ground for me. | 飞起来就行 |
[49:33] | You mean once his act’s working? | 你是说只要他演出成功 |
[49:35] | You’re back in the saddle. | 你就能回到马鞍上 |
[49:37] | We’re still working on the schedule | 我们还在为你们马戏团的团员 |
[49:39] | for the rest of your troupe… | 安排演出时间 |
[49:40] | but on Friday… | 但是周五那天 |
[49:42] | we premiere our little Dumbo. | 我们的小飞象将首次公演 |
[49:46] | I get goose bumps. | 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[49:51] | Why are you looking at me? | 你看着我干什么 |
[49:53] | Well, because the only thing more amazing than a flying elephant… | 因为唯一比会飞的象更精彩的 |
[49:58] | is the goddess who can fly it. | 就是骑象的女神 |
[50:01] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[50:06] | Let’s not forget from whence we came, darling. | 别忘了我们的出身 亲爱的 |
[50:11] | So, we fly Friday! | 那我们就周五飞 |
[50:14] | Dumbo’s never flown with anyone. | 呆宝从没载人飞过 |
[50:17] | That’s why it’s become abundantly clear | 所以很显然 |
[50:21] | why we need you. | 我们需要你 |
[50:24] | Dumbo! | 呆宝 |
[50:27] | 小飞象呆宝 | |
[50:29] | Hey, buddy. We missed you. You all right? | 伙计 我们好想你 你还好吗 |
[50:32] | Captain Farrier is in charge. | 这里由法里尔上尉负责 |
[50:34] | No one sees the animal without his approval. | 只有经过他的允许才能看这头动物 |
[50:36] | Holt. | 霍尔特 |
[50:37] | Just call me Holt. | 叫我霍尔特就行 |
[50:40] | I thought you were a military man. | 我以为你当过兵 |
[50:42] | Nice boots you bagged there. What are they, shark skin? | 你的靴子挺漂亮 什么材料 鲨鱼皮吗 |
[50:46] | No. | 不是 |
[50:47] | So you better keep your elephant friend | 你最好别让你的小象朋友 |
[50:49] | on my good side. | 惹我生气 |
[50:56] | Hiya, Dumbo. | 你好 呆宝 |
[51:04] | Dumbo, you mind? | 呆宝 别闹好吗 |
[51:05] | Can I get my arm? | 把手臂还给我好吗 |
[51:08] | And these are the hands I’ll be putting my life in? | 这就是我将托付生命的双手吗 |
[51:11] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[51:13] | For the record, this was not my idea. | 声明一下 这不是我的主意 |
[51:16] | Dumbo works alone. | 呆宝一直都单独飞翔 |
[51:18] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[51:21] | Bonjour, Milly, Joe… | 你们好 米莉 乔 |
[51:24] | And you… | 还有你 |
[51:29] | Charming. | 真可爱 |
[51:30] | Well, maybe he doesn’t recognize you | 好吧 可能你没化妆 |
[51:31] | without your makeup. | 他就不认识你了 |
[51:34] | So I gotta teach you to fly? | 我要教你怎么飞吗 |
[51:36] | I know how to fly, ever since I was a child. | 我知道怎么飞 从小就知道 |
[51:40] | They taught Dumbo to fly, no? | 是他们教会呆宝的 不是吗 |
[51:42] | So I don’t need your expertise. | 所以我并不需要你的专业意见 |
[51:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[51:48] | Well, just so you know, I’ve been to France. | 不过跟你说一声 我去过法国 |
[51:51] | It wasn’t a good experience. | 虽然那段经历并不愉快 |
[51:53] | Show me your secret! | 把你的秘诀告诉我 |
[51:54] | How on earth does your elephant fly? | 你的小象到底是怎么飞起来的 |
[51:56] | Well, first, he needs a feather. | 首先 他需要一根羽毛 |
[52:00] | He won’t fly without a feather. | 没有羽毛他就不会飞 |
[52:03] | Well then, neither will I. | 那好 没有羽毛我也不会飞 |
[52:10] | Go on, Dumbo. | 去吧 呆宝 |
[52:13] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[52:34] | Slow down, princess. Safety first. | 慢点 公主 安全第一 |
[52:36] | Guys, nets. | 伙计们 拉保护网 |
[52:37] | Come on, hurry. | 快点 快 |
[52:41] | All right, guys, good. | 好了 伙计们 很好 |
[52:52] | See, Dumbo? | 看到了吗 呆宝 |
[52:55] | I fly! | 我会飞 |
[53:05] | See if you can catch me! | 看你能不能抓住我 |
[53:10] | Here, Dumbo! | 给你 呆宝 |
[54:12] | We got some work to do. | 这下有得可练了 |
[54:21] | 范德尔企业 | |
[54:23] | Friends and colleagues… | 朋友们同事们 |
[54:24] | let’s give a warm Dreamland welcome | 让我们向新任执行副总裁 |
[54:25] | to our new executive vice president… | 致以来自梦幻世界热烈的欢迎 |
[54:28] | Mr. Max Medici. | 欢迎麦克斯·梅第奇先生 |
[54:31] | Anything he needs, anything at all… | 他的任何需要 事无巨细 |
[54:34] | make it happen as you always do. | 你们要像平时一样竭力满足他 |
[54:38] | 麦克斯米安·梅第奇 | |
[54:40] | This is Miss Verna. | 这位是弗娜小姐 |
[54:42] | She will handle your schedule, | 她负责你的日程安排 |
[54:43] | correspondence, and all your calls. | 通信往来以及所有的来电 |
[54:46] | When you’re needed in meetings, | 当需要你出席会议的时候 |
[54:47] | she’ll let you know. | 她会通知你 |
[54:49] | Are there meetings today? | 今天有会议吗 |
[54:50] | I’ll let you know! | 说了我会通知你 |
[54:55] | Mr. Vandevere, one question. | 范德尔先生 有个小问题 |
[54:57] | Exactly what do I do? | 我到底是做什么的 |
[55:03] | So where’d Vandevere find you? | 范德尔先生在哪发掘你的 |
[55:07] | I was a street performer in Paris. | 我曾经在巴黎的街头表演 |
[55:10] | He discovered me. | 他发现了我 |
[55:12] | And here I am. | 我就来了这里 |
[55:16] | A millionaire’s girlfriend. | 百万富翁的女友 |
[55:17] | That’s a tough break. | 真够倒霉的 |
[55:20] | It’s all for show. | 这都是在演戏 |
[55:22] | So you and he, you’re not, uh… | 所以你和他 你们不是… |
[55:25] | I’m one of many gems he wears | 我不过是他佩戴的众多珠宝之一 |
[55:27] | to reflect the light back onto him. | 用来衬托他的光芒 |
[55:32] | Good boy, Dumbo. | 好孩子 呆宝 |
[55:33] | Good job. Yeah! They’re gonna love him. | 好样的 他们会爱上他的 |
[55:35] | I think you are the lucky one. | 我觉得你才是幸运的人 |
[55:40] | Well done, Dumbo. Good boy. | 好样的 呆宝 乖孩子 |
[55:42] | Who’s been dreaming | 谁一直怀揣梦想 |
[55:43] | like I’ve been dreaming? | 就像我一样 |
[55:47] | So, how’s everything? | 那么 进展如何 |
[55:49] | – Good? – Oh, we’re making progress. | -顺利吗 -训练有些成果了 |
[55:51] | But he ain’t quite ready yet. | 但他还没完全准备好 |
[55:52] | What’s the problem? Doesn’t the animal trust you? | 有什么问题 它不信任你吗 |
[55:55] | – It’s not that simple. – Ma chérie… | -没那么简单的 -亲爱的 |
[55:58] | we’ve already sold all the tickets. | 票都售罄了 |
[56:01] | Maybe our little scientist here | 或许我们的小科学家 |
[56:03] | can show us that it’s going to work. | 可以向我们证明能训练好他 |
[56:18] | Prepare for takeoff. | 准备起飞 |
[56:19] | Right wing? | 右翼 |
[56:20] | Check! | 检查完毕 |
[56:22] | Left wing? | 左翼 |
[56:23] | Check! | 检查完毕 |
[56:26] | Take her up, Dumbo. | 带她飞吧 呆宝 |
[56:32] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[56:33] | Come on, buddy. Come on. Come on, Dumbo. | 来吧 小家伙 来吧 呆宝 |
[56:37] | That’s it. Come on. | 这就对了 来吧 |
[56:45] | Let’s try it again. | 我们再试试 |
[56:48] | You got this. Here you go. | 你可以的 去吧 |
[57:05] | You beautiful one-armed cowboy. | 单臂牛仔 真有你的 |
[57:08] | You’ve made me a child again. | 你让我重拾童心 |
[57:17] | 圆形大剧场 | |
[57:22] | Welcome to the Colosseum… | 欢迎来到圆形大剧场 |
[57:25] | where the impossible is possible. | 在这里一切不可能都会成为可能 |
[57:25] | 呆宝 | |
[58:11] | Buonasera. Max Medici. | 晚上好 我是麦克斯·梅第奇 |
[58:14] | I discovered the elephant, my elephant. | 那头小象是我发现的 我的小象 |
[58:17] | And basically I said no. | 然后我拒绝了 |
[58:18] | I walked out and that was the end of that. | 我转身离去 这事就完了 |
[58:20] | The flying elephant’s mine. | 小飞象是我的 |
[58:24] | You’re the guy! | 你就是那个人 |
[58:25] | You’re the guy that’s made out of magic dust! | 你就是那个虚构出来的人 |
[58:28] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[58:29] | J.Griffin Remington. Atlas Forge Bank. | 这位是J·格里芬·雷明顿 阿特拉斯锻造银行 |
[58:32] | He’s the money man. | 他是管钱的 |
[58:34] | The J? | 大名鼎鼎的J吗 |
[58:37] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[58:39] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[58:40] | You know, they say the moon is made out of magic dust. | 人们说月亮就是虚构出来的 |
[58:42] | That’s why they’re going to send | 所以总有一天他们 |
[58:43] | a man up there one of these days. | 要送一个人去月亮上 |
[58:45] | And my bank is going to be the bank | 而我的银行会为 |
[58:47] | that finances the expedition. | 那次远征出资 |
[58:50] | What do you think of that? | 你怎么看 |
[58:52] | Needless to say, Max… | 无须多言 麦克斯 |
[58:53] | we all have high hopes for tonight. | 我们今晚都满怀期待 |
[58:56] | Oh, yeah. High hopes. High hopes. | 当然了 很是期待 很是期待 |
[58:58] | Well, you know, hopes, and dreams, | 你也知道 希望和梦想 |
[59:00] | that’s one thing. That’s words. | 是一回事 都是嘴上说说 |
[59:01] | But what we’re talking about here is facts! | 但我们现在讨论的是事实 |
[59:04] | Plans! | 计划 |
[59:05] | Plans! That takes a lot of money. | 计划 是要花真金白银的 |
[59:07] | Which he hasn’t got! | 而他的口袋空空如也 |
[59:09] | So, we are hoping that your pachyderm | 所以我们希望你的大象 |
[59:11] | comes through with the goods. | 能带来财富 |
[59:13] | Now let’s get this show on the road! | 现在快点开始演出吧 |
[59:22] | We are looking good! | 一切顺利 |
[59:25] | Don’t worry, Big D. | 别担心 大呆 |
[59:26] | There’s just more room to fly out there, that’s all. | 只不过飞的范围更大一些 没什么大不了 |
[59:29] | Round and round, just like we practiced. | 一圈又一圈 就跟我们排练的一样 |
[59:31] | And then Dad can talk to Vandevere about the deal! | 然后爸爸可以去和范德尔谈那个交易 |
[59:33] | About the what? | 什么交易 |
[59:35] | We made a deal with Dumbo. | 我们和呆宝说好了的 |
[59:36] | We promised we’d buy his mom back | 我们答应他 用他为马戏团赚的钱 |
[59:38] | with all the money he makes for the circus. | 把他妈妈买回来 |
[59:39] | That’s why he flies. | 所以他才愿意飞 |
[59:41] | – Joe, not now! – Are we ready? | -乔 现在别说这个 -都准备好了吗 |
[59:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[59:48] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[59:52] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[59:53] | Okay, Dumbo, let’s do this. | 呆宝 我们上吧 |
[1:00:55] | Pink elephants? | 粉色的大象 |
[1:00:57] | So? | 然后呢 |
[1:01:58] | Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages! | 女士们先生们 大大小小的男孩们女孩们 |
[1:02:02] | This is the moment we’ve all been waiting for! | 我们期待已久的时刻到来了 |
[1:02:07] | V.A. Vandevere, | V·A·范德尔 |
[1:02:09] | in association with Max Medici, | 携手麦克斯·梅第奇 |
[1:02:11] | proudly presents, making his Dreamland debut… | 为大家呈现他在梦幻世界的首次公演 |
[1:02:16] | 你们或许见过牛虻[飞马]You’ve seen a horse-fly. | |
[1:02:18] | 或许见过蜻蜓[飞龙]You’ve seen a dragonfly. | |
[1:02:20] | 或许见过家蝇[飞房]You’ve even seen a housefly. | |
[1:02:23] | But you haven’t seen anything… | 但在见过飞象之前 |
[1:02:26] | until you see an elephant fly. | 你们所见过的都不足为奇 |
[1:02:30] | Let’s get ready for Dumbo! | 让我们热烈欢迎呆宝 |
[1:02:50] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[1:02:53] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:03:13] | He can do it. | 他能行的 |
[1:03:17] | I know he can. | 我知道他能行的 |
[1:03:23] | And here to welcome him… | 而迎接他的是 |
[1:03:25] | our own Queen of the Heavens! | 我们的天空女王 |
[1:04:21] | Dumbo. | 呆宝 |
[1:04:24] | Five times around the ring. | 绕场飞五圈 |
[1:04:25] | That’s all we have to do. | 那就足够了 |
[1:04:28] | Nice and easy, like we practiced. | 放轻松 和排练时一样 |
[1:04:36] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:04:38] | Why aren’t they putting up the nets? | 他们为什么不拉安全网 |
[1:04:42] | Hey, guys? | 伙计们 |
[1:04:44] | Guys, what’s going on? | 伙计们 怎么回事 |
[1:04:45] | Your men are supposed to be out there! | 你们应该在场上 |
[1:04:46] | Change of plan. From the top. | 计划有变 上头的指令 |
[1:04:58] | I can’t see the nets. | 我没看到安全网啊 |
[1:05:01] | They’re invisible. | 网是隐形的 |
[1:05:05] | What’s wrong with you? They need nets! | 你怎么回事 他们需要安全网 |
[1:05:09] | Colette! | 柯莱特 |
[1:05:10] | Wait, don’t take off! | 等等 先别起飞 |
[1:05:13] | Dumbo… | 呆宝 |
[1:05:14] | Oh, boy! | 天啊 |
[1:05:15] | Prince of the Elephants. | 大象王子 |
[1:05:18] | I command you to fly with me. | 我命令你载着我飞翔 |
[1:05:53] | Colette! | 柯莱特 |
[1:06:10] | Lower the platform! | 降下平台 |
[1:06:14] | 噩梦岛 | |
[1:06:17] | 中央公园的狼人 | |
[1:06:20] | 爬行怪 | |
[1:06:31] | Fly, little one! | 飞吧 小家伙 |
[1:06:51] | Magic dust! | 虚构出来的 |
[1:07:12] | 圆形大剧场 | |
[1:07:21] | Where’s my show? | 我的演出去哪了 |
[1:07:38] | 眼见为实 | |
[1:07:45] | The elephant’s headed to Nightmare Island. | 小象要去噩梦岛 |
[1:08:07] | 爬行怪 | |
[1:08:08] | Come on, sweetie. Let’s go. | 亲爱的 我们走 |
[1:08:12] | 中央公园的狼人 | |
[1:08:22] | 毁灭者卡莉 | |
[1:08:46] | Dumbo, it’s okay. | 呆宝 没事了 |
[1:08:47] | We’re here. | 我们来了 |
[1:08:51] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[1:08:51] | It’s Mr. Vandevere. | 是范德尔先生 |
[1:08:53] | Hey, that’s V.A. Vandevere! | 那是V·A·范德尔 |
[1:08:55] | Everyone having fun? | 大家玩得开心吗 |
[1:08:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:08:57] | – Having a good time? – Yes, sir. | -玩得开心吗 -是的 先生 |
[1:09:00] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[1:09:01] | Get him outta here. | 把他弄出去 |
[1:09:04] | – Yes. – Over here! | -好的 -这边 |
[1:09:05] | – Folks, please. – Hello. | -大家别挤 -你好啊 |
[1:09:06] | Folks, I need you to leave the exhibit. | 请大家离开展区 |
[1:09:09] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:09:12] | Guys, guys, go easy, he’s just a baby. | 伙计们 轻点 他只是个孩子 |
[1:09:14] | Soldier, I give the orders here. | 士兵 这里听我指挥 |
[1:09:24] | It’s his bedtime. | 他该睡觉了 |
[1:09:28] | This attraction is now closed. | 本设施已关闭 |
[1:09:37] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:09:40] | It’s Mrs. Jumbo. | 这是珍宝夫人 |
[1:09:49] | Come on, I want to see Dumbo! | 拜托 我想见呆宝 |
[1:09:51] | I want my money back! | 我想要退款 |
[1:09:53] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:09:54] | The elephant flies. You saw it. | 小象飞起来了 你也看到了 |
[1:09:56] | I saw a vanishing act. | 我看到的是消失的把戏 |
[1:09:58] | I’m not investing one cent until I can see this works. | 除非看到成果 否则我一毛钱也不会投 |
[1:10:01] | You can’t control your animal. | 你无法控制你的动物 |
[1:10:04] | You give me a little time, I can fix this. | 给我一点时间 我能解决好 |
[1:10:06] | Whatever! Till then, the bank is closed. | 不管怎样 在那之前银行都关门 |
[1:10:14] | What happened up there? | 到底怎么回事 |
[1:10:15] | You lost control of the animal. | 你无法控制那头动物 |
[1:10:16] | You’re the animal. | 你才是禽兽 |
[1:10:18] | Where was my net? | 我的保护网呢 |
[1:10:19] | Nets are for rehearsal. This is the show. | 保护网是排练用的 现在是正式表演 |
[1:10:24] | Training? You call that training? | 训练 你管那个叫训练吗 |
[1:10:26] | Now, hold on, Mr. Vandevere, we know why he flew away. | 等等 范德尔先生 我们知道他飞走的原因 |
[1:10:29] | He recognized that other elephant’s call. | 他认出了另一头大象的呼唤 |
[1:10:31] | The one on Nightmare Island. It’s his momma! | 是噩梦岛上的那头大象 那是他妈妈 |
[1:10:33] | It’s true. It’s her. | 是真的 是她 |
[1:10:34] | She was sold from our circus two months ago. | 两个月前我们马戏团把他卖了 |
[1:10:36] | Every child knows its mother. | 每个孩子都认得出自己妈妈 |
[1:10:37] | And they say elephants never forget. | 听说大象永远不会忘记事情 |
[1:10:40] | They can be together now. | 他们现在可以在一起了 |
[1:10:42] | Why are there children in my office? | 为什么有小孩在我办公室里 |
[1:10:44] | Mr. Vandevere, please, all Dumbo wants is his momma. | 范德尔先生 拜托 呆宝只想要自己的妈妈 |
[1:10:48] | Just reunite them, | 让他们团聚吧 |
[1:10:49] | and he’ll do whatever you want. | 他会完全按照你的要求做 |
[1:10:51] | No, he’ll do whatever she wants. | 不 他会按他妈妈的要求做 |
[1:10:54] | You think I’d have bought her | 你觉得我要是知道 |
[1:10:55] | if I thought she was related to him? | 她是他妈妈的话 还会买她回来吗 |
[1:10:59] | Doesn’t help me at all. | 对我一点用处都没有 |
[1:11:05] | You wanna know the most important thing about growing up? | 你想知道关于成长最重要的一件事吗 |
[1:11:09] | You’ve got to learn to go it alone. | 那就是你要独自面对生活 |
[1:11:17] | Get rid of the mother. You know where to take her. | 把他妈妈处理掉 你知道该带她去哪里 |
[1:11:19] | And treat yourself to some new boots. | 然后给自己买双新靴子 |
[1:11:21] | But, sir, you can’t just kill her. | 但是先生 您不能杀了她 |
[1:11:23] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[1:11:25] | Mr. Vandevere. | 范德尔先生 |
[1:11:26] | Wait! Don’t separate ’em, please. | 等等 求你了 别分开他们 |
[1:11:28] | Don’t do that to my kids. | 别这样对我的孩子们 |
[1:11:30] | You know, Holt, when my father left us, | 霍尔特 你知道 我父亲离开我们时 |
[1:11:33] | it was a blessing really. | 真的算是一种福气 |
[1:11:34] | Because I had to learn how to fend for myself. | 因为我必须学会怎么给自己谋生路 |
[1:11:38] | Maybe that’s what your children need. | 或许那就是你的孩子们所需要的 |
[1:11:40] | Don’t tell me what my children need. | 我的孩子需要什么轮不到你来说 |
[1:11:41] | Best take a step back, Elephant Man. | 你最好退后 养象人 |
[1:11:45] | Darling… | 亲爱的 |
[1:11:47] | Dumbo and his mom need a little alone time. | 呆宝和他妈妈都需要独处 |
[1:11:50] | So, Mommy’s going to take a little trip… | 所以妈妈要出去旅行 |
[1:11:53] | so that Dumbo won’t be distracted. | 这样呆宝就不会分心 |
[1:11:58] | Milly! Milly! | 米莉 米莉 |
[1:12:14] | Colette? | 柯莱特 |
[1:12:17] | I have rehearsal. | 我要排练 |
[1:12:20] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[1:12:26] | Nightmare Island. | 噩梦岛 |
[1:12:27] | Milly? | 米莉 |
[1:12:28] | 噩梦岛 | |
[1:12:28] | Home of the most dangerous beasts in the world. | 世界上最危险的野兽之家 |
[1:12:31] | Sir, park’s closing. | 先生 游乐园要关门了 |
[1:12:40] | Milly! | 米莉 |
[1:12:45] | Milly? | 米莉 |
[1:12:51] | Did you find her? | 找到她了吗 |
[1:12:53] | No. | 没有 |
[1:12:57] | Well, her momma always knew what to say. | 她妈妈总是知道该说什么 |
[1:13:00] | No matter what. | 不论什么情况 |
[1:13:02] | She always knew. | 她总是知道 |
[1:13:04] | Your children don’t need you to be perfect. | 你的孩子不需要你变得完美 |
[1:13:07] | They just need you to believe in them. | 他们只需要你相信他们 |
[1:13:11] | That simple, huh? | 就这么简单 是吗 |
[1:13:19] | All right, well, I’m gonna keep looking. | 好吧 我继续去找 |
[1:13:26] | 科学奇观 | |
[1:13:34] | 玛丽·居里夫人 | |
[1:13:43] | That’s my daughter all right. | 是我的女儿没错 |
[1:13:46] | The only girl I know who runs away to go to school. | 我认识的唯一一个会偷溜去上学的女孩 |
[1:13:50] | It’s our fault. | 是我们的错 |
[1:13:52] | Bet Dumbo wishes he never met us. | 呆宝肯定希望从没遇见过我们 |
[1:13:55] | You showed him he could fly. | 你们让他知道了自己可以飞翔 |
[1:13:57] | You think he’d ever trade that? | 你觉得他会把它用来交换吗 |
[1:14:00] | He would to have his mom back. | 如果能把他妈妈换回来的话 |
[1:14:07] | I miss Momma. | 我想妈妈 |
[1:14:11] | Yeah, so do I. | 是啊 我也是 |
[1:14:16] | There’s something I want to show you. | 我有点东西想给你看 |
[1:14:20] | With advances in both engineering and medicine… | 借着工程和医学方面的进步 |
[1:14:22] | the human and the mechanical will soon be combined… | 人类与机械很快就会被结合起来 |
[1:14:25] | to assist ordinary families, workers and veterans. | 帮助普通家庭 工人和老兵 |
[1:14:29] | All kinds of technological marvels await us in the 20th century. | 20世纪各种各样的技术奇迹在等着我们 |
[1:14:34] | You’re gonna do great things. | 你会做出伟大的成就的 |
[1:14:37] | 光明未来 | |
[1:14:38] | I know it. | 我很确信 |
[1:14:50] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:14:51] | Give me a break. | 让我松口气行吗 |
[1:14:52] | I gotta teach you how to read English, too? | 我还得教你怎么认英文吗 |
[1:14:58] | 梦幻世界的小象失控了吗 | |
[1:15:00] | Max, hello! | 麦克斯 你好 |
[1:15:03] | Good, you brought the paperwork. | 很好 你把文件带来了 |
[1:15:06] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[1:15:08] | I was reviewing your troupe… | 我在评估你的团员 |
[1:15:09] | and to be honest with you… | 说实话 |
[1:15:12] | they’re really pale imitations from the acts we already have. | 他们只是对我们已有演出的拙劣模仿 |
[1:15:15] | So I was thinking, I don’t know, | 所以我在想 我也说不好 |
[1:15:17] | a month’s severance? Seems fair. | 给一个月的遣散费怎么样 挺公道的 |
[1:15:18] | Capisce? | 明白了吗 |
[1:15:21] | I thought you promised to… | 我以为你答应要… |
[1:15:23] | Max, the contract says that I’d hire them. | 麦克斯 合同写着我会雇佣他们 |
[1:15:26] | It never stipulated for how long. | 但又没规定要雇佣多久 |
[1:15:28] | So, get your little band of low-rent freaks out of here. | 所以带着你的这班山寨怪物们赶紧滚吧 |
[1:15:31] | But they’re my troupe. They’re countin’ on me. | 但他们是我的团员 他们都指着我吃饭 |
[1:15:34] | Okay, let’s have a heart. | 好吧 我们良心发现一下 |
[1:15:37] | Why don’t you tell them? | 你去告诉他们吧 |
[1:15:51] | ‘Bout time, boss. So, when do we start? | 是时候了 老板 我们什么时候开始 |
[1:16:05] | What’s going on, guys? | 怎么回事 伙计们 |
[1:16:07] | Vandevere’s fired them all. | 范德尔把他们都解雇了 |
[1:16:09] | They’re to leave by tomorrow. | 他们明天就得离开 |
[1:16:23] | Goodbye, little friend. | 再见 小朋友 |
[1:16:26] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:16:30] | We wanted to see him one last time. | 我们想再看他最后一眼 |
[1:16:33] | One last time to see him fly. | 最后看他飞一次 |
[1:16:37] | I don’t think he wants to anymore. | 我觉得他再也不想飞了 |
[1:16:39] | Oh, no. But he must. | 不行啊 他必须飞 |
[1:16:41] | He cannot lose Mrs. Jumbo again! | 他不能再失去珍宝夫人了 |
[1:16:44] | I’m afraid it’s rather worse than that. | 恐怕事情比那更糟 |
[1:16:47] | Mr. Sotheby? | 苏富比先生 |
[1:16:49] | I’ve come to clear my conscience. | 我是来让自己良心好受些的 |
[1:16:52] | I resigned my position as soon as I heard him give the order. | 他一下命令我就辞职了 |
[1:16:55] | What order? | 什么命令 |
[1:16:57] | Mrs. Jumbo will be gone by tomorrow night. | 珍宝夫人明晚就要离开 |
[1:17:00] | And she’s not meant to survive. | 离开这个世界 |
[1:17:18] | This “Dreamland” doesn’t deserve him. | 这个所谓的”梦幻世界”配不上他 |
[1:17:20] | No circus does. | 没有马戏团配得上他 |
[1:17:34] | Well, who’s gonna be willing to help me? | 那么 谁愿意帮我 |
[1:17:41] | Set Dumbo and his momma free. | 放生呆宝和他妈妈 |
[1:18:11] | Welcome to the Colosseum, | 欢迎来到圆形大剧场 |
[1:18:14] | where the impossible is possible. | 在这里一切不可能都会成为可能 |
[1:18:18] | Okay. Second time’s the charm. | 好了 第二次好运 |
[1:18:21] | Let’s see if Dream Daddy’s worked out the kinks. | 让我们看看梦幻奶爸如何破解难题 |
[1:18:25] | Here to pick up the elephant from Nightmare Island? | 我们是来接噩梦岛的大象的 |
[1:18:27] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[1:18:28] | Unlock the back gates. | 打开后门 |
[1:18:30] | 后门控制 | |
[1:18:49] | 噩梦岛 后门 | |
[1:18:53] | Dumbo in position! | 呆宝就位 |
[1:18:55] | Soon as he flies, you run back to his tent | 他一起飞 你们就跑回他的帐篷 |
[1:18:57] | and I’ll find you there. | 我在那里与你们汇合 |
[1:18:59] | All right, Big D. | 好的 大呆 |
[1:19:01] | It’s all up to you now. | 都靠你了 |
[1:19:05] | Come on, Holt! | 加油 霍尔特 |
[1:19:17] | To hell with it. | 去它的 |
[1:19:23] | Ready for positions. | 就位 |
[1:19:25] | We could have used a little rehearsal. | 要是能排练一下就好了 |
[1:19:27] | Rehearsal? | 排练 |
[1:19:28] | Think we got a rehearsal at the Battle of the Argonne? | 你觉得阿尔贡战役前我们有机会排练吗 |
[1:19:32] | You sure you can do this? | 你确定你能行吗 |
[1:19:34] | I fly elephants all the time. | 我一直都骑象飞翔 |
[1:19:37] | Are you sure you can do this? | 你确定你能行吗 |
[1:19:39] | With one hand tied behind my back. | 轻而易举 小菜一碟 |
[1:19:54] | Wait. What’s that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[1:19:57] | 设施关闭 | |
[1:19:58] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[1:20:01] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[1:20:03] | Sorry, ma’am, attraction’s closed. | 抱歉 夫人 这里关闭了 |
[1:20:05] | My dream… to be a mermaid… | 我想成为美人鱼的梦想 |
[1:20:08] | and now they’ve taken it away. | 被他们夺走了 |
[1:20:11] | And yet I hear the water singing. | 而我却听到水流潺潺细语 |
[1:20:13] | I hear them beckoning me home. | 它们在召唤我回家 |
[1:20:14] | Lady, just be careful, okay? | 女士 小心点 好吗 |
[1:20:16] | – Return me to the vast abyss! – Let’s go. | -送我回到无尽的深渊吧 -我们走 |
[1:20:19] | – My destiny, the sea! – Okay. | -海洋 我的归宿 -好了 |
[1:20:59] | 烟雾 开始 | |
[1:21:08] | 主灯 | |
[1:21:11] | We’ve lost power! | 断电了 |
[1:21:12] | Even the cages? | 笼子也断电了吗 |
[1:21:14] | But the animals… | 但是动物们… |
[1:21:17] | Find the breakers. Get the lights back on! | 去找电闸 赶紧恢复照明 |
[1:21:19] | And make sure those cages are locked. | 确保笼子都是锁好的 |
[1:21:40] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:21:41] | boys and girls. | 男孩们女孩们 |
[1:21:43] | Making his second Dreamland debut. | 这是他在梦幻世界的第二次首演 |
[1:21:47] | Let’s get ready for Dumbo! | 让我们欢迎呆宝 |
[1:22:59] | It’s a trick! Get back to the… | 这是陷阱 快回… |
[1:23:16] | And once again, our very own Queen of the Heavens! | 再一次热烈欢迎 我们的天空女王 |
[1:23:43] | You. | 是你 |
[1:23:44] | Where is your circus of freaks? | 你的那班马戏团怪胎呢 |
[1:23:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:23:50] | The elephant’s mother is gone! | 小象的妈妈不见了 |
[1:23:52] | His troupe’s behind it! | 是他的马戏团干的 |
[1:23:55] | Alert the tower and secure the gates. | 警示控制塔 关上大门 |
[1:23:58] | Don’t let them get out. | 别让他们跑了 |
[1:24:01] | But why would they only take the one? | 但他们为什么只带走一头大象 |
[1:24:04] | Keep your eye on Farrier and those kids. | 盯住法里尔和那两个孩子 |
[1:24:07] | You! Come with us. | 你 跟我们来 |
[1:24:23] | There they are! | 他们在那边 |
[1:24:37] | Hey, you! | 那边的 |
[1:24:39] | What are you doing up there? | 你在上面干什么 |
[1:24:41] | That’s private property. | 这是私有财产 |
[1:24:42] | Come on! Get down here! | 快点 给我下来 |
[1:24:44] | Now! | 快点 |
[1:24:46] | I’m Max Medici, Vandevere’s partner. | 我是麦克斯·梅第奇 范德尔的合伙人 |
[1:24:49] | He’s just a maintenance man fixing a light! | 他只是个修灯的维修工 |
[1:24:51] | Get back to your posts! | 回你们的岗位上去 |
[1:24:52] | Yes, sir, Mr. Medici. | 是 梅第奇先生 |
[1:25:09] | Let’s try this again. | 我们再试一次 |
[1:25:11] | You and me. | 你我一起 |
[1:25:29] | The kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[1:25:29] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们在哪儿 |
[1:25:31] | Dumbo, Prince of the Elephants! | 呆宝 大象王子 |
[1:25:36] | I command you to fly with me. | 我命令你载着我飞翔 |
[1:25:54] | Dumbo, please fly. | 呆宝 飞起来 |
[1:25:58] | Do it for your momma. | 为了你妈妈 |
[1:26:55] | Where’s your father? | 你们的父亲在哪儿 |
[1:27:10] | Dumbo! | 呆宝 |
[1:27:24] | Get those kids! | 抓住那两个孩子 |
[1:27:28] | Dumbo! | 呆宝 |
[1:28:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:28:04] | There! | 那边 |
[1:28:23] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[1:28:27] | Just passing through! | 只是路过 |
[1:28:30] | You can’t do that! | 你不能动那个 |
[1:28:34] | Get the elephant! | 去抓小象 |
[1:28:35] | You get the elephant! | 你去抓小象 |
[1:28:58] | Don’t worry. Dad’ll be here soon. | 别担心 爸爸马上就会来 |
[1:29:02] | Where’s the elephant? | 小象在哪儿 |
[1:29:10] | Why are you just standing there? | 你站在那儿干什么 |
[1:29:11] | Get to the tower! | 快去控制塔 |
[1:29:13] | Electricity’s failing! There’s no elevators! | 电力中断了 没有电梯 |
[1:29:15] | When I last checked, they invented stairs. | 据我所知 他们发明了楼梯 |
[1:29:19] | We seem to be experiencing some technical difficulties. | 我们似乎遇到了一些技术问题 |
[1:29:37] | What happened to my power? | 我的电力怎么了 |
[1:29:40] | What power, mon chéri? | 什么电力[权势] 亲爱的 |
[1:29:42] | You ungrateful… | 你个忘恩负义的… |
[1:29:44] | You were nothing before I made you my… | 要不是我把你变成我的… |
[1:29:48] | I believe the word is “Queen.” | 那个词应该是”女王” |
[1:29:52] | I need lights! | 我需要灯光 |
[1:29:56] | Mr. Vandevere, wait! | 范德尔先生 等等 |
[1:29:58] | We have to reset the mains, or you could cause a surge! | 我们必须重置电源 否则会引起电涌 |
[1:30:00] | Right now it’s impossible! | 现在不可能重置 |
[1:30:01] | Nothing’s impossible! | 没有不可能 |
[1:30:06] | Mr. Vandevere! | 范德尔先生 |
[1:30:13] | Mr. Vandevere, stop! | 范德尔先生 住手 |
[1:30:40] | Milly! Joe! | 米莉 乔 |
[1:30:51] | Come on. Go! Come on! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:31:20] | Get everyone out! | 让所有人都离开 |
[1:31:21] | Evacuate the park! | 疏散游乐园 |
[1:31:27] | Milly! Joe! | 米莉 乔 |
[1:31:49] | Where is the elephant? | 小象在哪儿 |
[1:31:51] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[1:32:10] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[1:32:11] | Milly! Joe! | 米莉 乔 |
[1:32:12] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:32:13] | – You all right? All right? – We’re fine. | -你们没事吧 没事吧 -我们没事 |
[1:32:15] | Okay, come on. All right, cover your faces. | 好 走吧 把脸遮起来 |
[1:32:17] | Give me your hand! Come on! | 把手给我 快点 |
[1:32:19] | Back! | 退后 |
[1:32:22] | Stay close. | 跟紧了 |
[1:32:32] | Come on, everybody. | 来吧 各位 |
[1:32:33] | Let’s get to the seaport! Now! | 我们赶紧去海港 |
[1:32:36] | – Where are the Farriers? – They must still be inside. | -法里尔一家呢 -他们一定还在里面 |
[1:33:11] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:33:13] | It’s okay, Joe. | 没事的 乔 |
[1:33:16] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[1:33:20] | Dumbo! | 呆宝 |
[1:33:29] | Dumbo! | 呆宝 |
[1:33:30] | Come on! | 快走 |
[1:33:32] | – Go! Go! Go! Go! – Jump! | -快 快 快 -跳 |
[1:33:35] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[1:33:44] | – All right, let’s go. – Stay close, come on. | -好了 我们走 -跟紧了 快点 |
[1:33:49] | Okay. Go! Go! Go! | 好了 快 快 |
[1:33:50] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:33:53] | – Dumbo! – Come on! | -呆宝 -快走 |
[1:33:55] | Dumbo! What’s wrong? | 呆宝 怎么了 |
[1:33:56] | Guys! Milly! Joe! Come on! | 伙计们 米莉 乔 快走 |
[1:33:58] | Dumbo, let’s go! | 呆宝 我们走 |
[1:34:04] | Go! | 快 |
[1:34:10] | Dumbo! | 呆宝 |
[1:34:11] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[1:34:13] | He’s seen us. Dumbo, you gotta go. | 他看见我们了 呆宝 你快走 |
[1:34:16] | They’re comin’ for you. You gotta go, Dumbo. | 他们来抓你了 你快走 呆宝 |
[1:34:17] | He lost the feather. | 他没有羽毛了 |
[1:34:18] | Feather doesn’t do nothin’. | 羽毛什么用都没有 |
[1:34:19] | Dumbo, you don’t need the feather to fly. | 呆宝 你不用羽毛就能飞 |
[1:34:22] | Dad, they’re coming! | 爸爸 他们来了 |
[1:34:24] | Stand back! Stand back! | 退后 退后 |
[1:34:25] | Out of my way! | 给我让开 |
[1:34:29] | Dumbo, remember this? | 呆宝 记得这个吗 |
[1:34:31] | From my momma? | 我妈妈给我的 |
[1:34:33] | I can unlock any door. And you can, too. | 我可以打开任何门 你也可以 |
[1:34:38] | But I don’t need this key to do it. | 但我不需要这把钥匙就能开门 |
[1:34:39] | And you don’t need the feather. | 而你不需要羽毛就能飞 |
[1:34:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:34:59] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:34:59] | Gotta go. Come on! | 该走了 来吧 |
[1:35:02] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[1:35:03] | There ain’t room for the three of us. | 马上坐不下三个人 |
[1:35:05] | You get him to the seaport and I’ll see you there. | 你带他去海港 我们在那儿见 |
[1:35:07] | Go on, Big D. | 去吧 大呆 |
[1:35:15] | Grab ’em! | 抓住他 |
[1:35:27] | That’s my elephant! | 那是我的小象 |
[1:35:42] | They’re safe. | 他们安全了 |
[1:35:44] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[1:35:49] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[1:35:53] | You freak! What have you done? | 你个怪胎 你干了什么 |
[1:35:55] | What they pay me for, mister. | 他们付钱让我干的事 先生 |
[1:35:57] | Put on a hell of a show. | 献上一场精彩的演出 |
[1:36:03] | Him! Right there, arrest that man. He stole my elephant. | 这个人 快逮捕他 他偷了我的大象 |
[1:36:06] | We had a contract, Medici! | 我们签了合同 梅第奇 |
[1:36:08] | I’m no expert, but I think you got bigger problems here. | 我不是专家 不过我认为眼前有更严重的问题 |
[1:36:24] | This is a disaster. | 好一场灾难 |
[1:36:26] | Come on, I’ll buy you a hot dog. | 来吧 我请你吃热狗 |
[1:36:28] | Sounds good, J.G. | 好主意 J·G |
[1:36:35] | 梦幻世界 | |
[1:37:09] | Last call for cargo! | 装货的最后机会 |
[1:37:12] | All aboard! | 全员上船 |
[1:37:35] | Colette! | 柯莱特 |
[1:37:45] | Where’s your father? | 你们的父亲呢 |
[1:37:46] | Don’t worry. He’ll be here. | 别担心 他会来的 |
[1:37:55] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:37:56] | I knew you could ride. | 我就知道你骑得了 |
[1:38:04] | – Pramesh, we have to go. – Please, hurry. | -帕麦什 我们得出发了 -请快点 |
[1:38:08] | Hurry! Come on! Hurry! | 快点 快点 |
[1:38:12] | Come. | 来 |
[1:38:14] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[1:38:55] | Well, get out of here, you little troublemaker. | 快走吧 小捣蛋鬼 |
[1:39:00] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[1:39:41] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[1:39:43] | introducing our world-famous flying elephant. | 请看我们举世闻名的飞象 |
[1:39:55] | Welcome to the Medici Family circus! | 欢迎来到梅第奇家族马戏团 |
[1:39:58] | Where we believe no wild animals shall be held in captivity. | 在这里 我们认为野生动物不应被圈养 |
[1:40:11] | See Rongo… | 看看荣格 |
[1:40:12] | the world’s strongest and most versatile man. | 世界上最强壮最多才多艺的人 |
[1:40:18] | Meet the bewitching Miss Atlantis… | 见见迷人的亚特兰蒂斯小姐 |
[1:40:21] | now performing underwater Shakespeare, | 现在正在水下表演莎士比亚剧作 |
[1:40:24] | with the world’s only living merman, Puck! | 与世界上唯一现存的人鱼普克同台 |
[1:40:27] | 呼吸还是窒息 十分钟一场 | |
[1:40:34] | And visit our newest attraction, | 参观我们最新的设施 |
[1:40:34] | 米莉·法里尔的奇妙世界 | |
[1:40:36] | Milly Farrier’s World of Wonders… | 米莉·法里尔的奇妙世界 |
[1:40:38] | to discover all the real-life amazements | 探索当今现实生活中 |
[1:40:42] | that are shaping tomorrow today! | 正在塑造未来的惊奇 |
[1:41:03] | Marvel at the skills of the legendary Holt… | 传说中的霍尔特 马术令人惊叹 |
[1:41:07] | our cowboy of the future! | 他是我们的未来牛仔 |
[1:41:25] | And the Pearl of Paris, Colette. | 还有巴黎的明珠 柯莱特 |
[1:41:28] | Queen of the Heavens! | 天空女王 |
[1:41:55] | Friends, young and old, you have a home at our circus. | 朋友们 不论老少 我们的马戏团都是你的家 |
[1:41:58] | Where anything is possible and miracles happen. | 这里一切皆有可能 还会发生奇迹 |
[1:42:02] | Believe me, they do. | 相信我 真的有奇迹 |
[1:42:05] | 梅第奇家族马戏团 | |
[1:44:25] | Baby Mine – Arcade Fire | 《我的宝贝》 拱廊之火 |
[1:44:25] | ♪ Baby mine, don’t you cry ♪ | ♪ 我的宝贝 不要哭 ♪ |
[1:44:32] | ♪ Baby mine, dry your eyes ♪ | ♪ 我的宝贝 擦干泪 ♪ |
[1:44:40] | ♪ Rest your head close to my heart ♪ | ♪ 依偎在我怀里 ♪ |
[1:44:44] | ♪ Never to part, baby of mine ♪ | ♪ 永不分离 我的宝贝 ♪ |
[1:44:54] | ♪ Little one, when you play ♪ | ♪ 小家伙 你玩耍时 ♪ |
[1:45:01] | ♪ Don’t you mind what they say ♪ | ♪ 别在意他们说什么 ♪ |
[1:45:08] | ♪ Let your eyes sparkle and shine ♪ | ♪ 让你的眼睛绽放光彩 ♪ |
[1:45:09] | 小飞象 | |
[1:45:13] | ♪ Never a tear, baby of mine ♪ | ♪ 永不流泪 我的宝贝 ♪ |
[1:45:22] | ♪ If they knew all about you ♪ | ♪ 如果他们了解你 ♪ |
[1:45:29] | ♪ They’d end up loving you, too ♪ | ♪ 他们一定也会爱上你 ♪ |
[1:45:36] | ♪ All those same people who scold you ♪ | ♪ 所有那些责骂你的人 ♪ |
[1:45:43] | ♪ What they’d give just for the right to hold you ♪ | ♪ 他们不惜一切只想拥抱你 ♪ |
[1:45:53] | ♪ From your hair down to your toes ♪ | ♪ 从头顶到脚趾 ♪ |
[1:46:01] | ♪ You’re not much, heaven knows ♪ | ♪ 天知道 你身材娇小 ♪ |
[1:46:08] | ♪ But, you’re so precious to me ♪ | ♪ 但对我来说你如此珍贵 ♪ |
[1:46:12] | ♪ Sweet as can be, baby of mine. ♪ | ♪ 无比可爱 我的宝贝 ♪ |
[1:46:23] | ♪ Oh, baby of mine ♪ | ♪ 我的宝贝 ♪ |
[1:46:30] | ♪ Oh, baby of mine ♪ | ♪ 我的宝贝 ♪ |
[1:46:37] | ♪ Oh, baby of mine ♪ | ♪ 我的宝贝 ♪ |