时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You are Halcon Zelaya, leader of your gang, Mara Tres. | 你是哈康·塞拉亚 马拉三角帮老大 |
[00:05] | Shinwell will not help himself. | 辛维尔不会帮他自己 |
[00:09] | He just wants to hurt others. | 他只想伤害别人 |
[00:10] | I’ve become quite certain that in the end | 我现在变得非常确定 到最后 |
[00:12] | he’ll hurt you as well. | 他也会伤害你 |
[00:13] | Shinwell. | 辛维尔 |
[00:14] | We’re gonna find the guy who did this. | 我们会找到做这事的那家伙 |
[00:16] | Tomorrow morning we go to war | 明天我们就要与 |
[00:17] | with one of New York’s deadliest gangs. | 纽约最危险的帮派开战了 |
[00:19] | – You didn’t send me a text yesterday? – No. | -你昨天没给我发短信吗 -没有 |
[00:22] | I-I didn’t recognize the number, | 我不认识这个号码 |
[00:23] | but I thought maybe you switched phones. | 但我以为或许是你换号码了 |
[00:25] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[00:26] | I had to lie to a colleague of mine today about this-this text. | 我今天被迫跟一个同事撒了谎 关于一条短信 |
[00:30] | That can’t happen again. | 这种事下不为例 |
[00:31] | – Then stop ignoring me. – Or what? | -那就别再忽视我了 -否则呢 |
[00:33] | Things will get worse. | 事情会越来越糟 |
[00:34] | Tyus Wilcox has been running | 特尤斯·威尔考克斯 |
[00:36] | one of the most dangerous gangs in New York for a decade. | 操控纽约最危险的帮派已经十年了 |
[00:39] | I’m an innocent man. | 我是无辜的 |
[00:40] | Until we prove you guilty. | 直到我们证明你有罪 |
[00:51] | Whiffle ball, bullet casing, pink barrette, | 空心球 子弹壳 粉色发卡 |
[00:54] | licorice stick, audio cassette tape, | 甘草条 录音带 |
[00:56] | counterfeit lottery ticket, bulldog clip, | 伪造的彩票 大钢夹 |
[00:58] | yellow handkerchief, matchbook. | 黄色手绢 纸板火柴 |
[01:02] | Iron-on patch. | 熨烫布贴 |
[01:16] | Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[01:29] | You get my messages? | 你收到我的信息了吗 |
[01:31] | Yeah. You and Marcus thought | 收到了 你和马库斯觉得 |
[01:32] | that you could prove Bonzi Folsom | 你们可以证明邦兹·福森姆 |
[01:33] | murdered Carol Logan. | 杀害了卡罗尔·罗根 |
[01:35] | Before you could obtain a DNA sample, | 在你们获取DNA样本前 |
[01:36] | he was poisoned by his brother. | 他被他弟弟毒害了 |
[01:38] | I’m quite up to speed. | 我紧跟着进度呢 |
[01:40] | I need to ask you a question | 我得问你一个问题 |
[01:41] | and it’s very important that you tell me the truth. | 你要告诉我真相 这很重要 |
[01:45] | Are you using again? | 你又开始吸毒了吗 |
[01:47] | Why would you ask me that? | 你为什么这么问 |
[01:49] | You seem distracted lately. | 你最近感觉有些分心 |
[01:51] | The morning after Shinwell was killed, | 在辛维尔被杀后的那个早晨 |
[01:52] | right before we were gonna start to investigate, | 就在我们要开始调查前 |
[01:54] | you left to go to a meeting. | 你离开去参加了一个互助会 |
[01:55] | This afternoon you were gone for hours. | 今天下午你消失了好几个小时 |
[01:58] | The last few weeks, you’ve been sleeping a lot more. | 过去几周 你睡觉的时间多了不少 |
[02:00] | Yeah, well, I’m not a machine, Watson. | 好吧 我不是机器 华生 |
[02:01] | I must sleep on occasion. | 我偶尔也必须睡觉 |
[02:10] | Do you want to see between my toes as well? | 要不要连我脚趾间也检查一下 |
[02:13] | Do you want? | 要吗 |
[02:15] | This thing that we started with SBK, I cannot do it on my own. | 我们开始着手的SBK这事 我一个人做不了 |
[02:18] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[02:19] | Yeah, well, I’m at your disposal, Watson. | 好啊 我听你差遣 华生 |
[02:22] | Well, there’s nothing else we can do tonight. | 今晚我们也做不了什么了 |
[02:26] | Besides, I need to sleep. | 而且我需要睡觉 |
[02:28] | I’m not a machine, either. | 我也不是机器 |
[02:50] | Yo, Duane. | 杜恩 |
[02:53] | It’s a party, man. Loosen up. | 这是个派对 哥们 放松点 |
[02:57] | It’s just weird, is all. | 就是感觉怪怪的 |
[02:59] | Bonzi in the hospital and everything. | 邦兹进了医院 以及这一切 |
[03:02] | Yo, our boy, Lamar, got out from Rikers today. | 我们的兄弟拉玛今天从里克斯岛监狱出狱了 |
[03:05] | No way we wasn’t gonna celebrate. | 我们不可能不庆祝 |
[03:11] | Got a message from Tall Boy today. | 今天从高个男孩那里得到了消息 |
[03:13] | He was careful. | 他很小心 |
[03:15] | It came through his lawyer. | 是他的律师传的话 |
[03:16] | Levine? | 莱文 |
[03:17] | Nah, the other one. Grimaldi. | 不是 是另一个 格里马迪 |
[03:19] | Tall Boy gave him a name. | 高个男孩给他提供了一个名字 |
[03:21] | Joan Watson. | 乔恩·华生 |
[03:23] | Said she works for the police, | 说她为警察工作 |
[03:25] | but that she isn’t police. | 但她不是警察 |
[03:28] | He thinks she the one got Shinwell to turn snitch. | 他觉得是她让辛维尔变成内鬼的 |
[03:33] | Tall Boy say where to find her? | 高个男孩说了在哪能找到她吗 |
[03:36] | No… But Grimaldi dug up an address. | 没有 但格里马迪查到了一个地址 |
[03:43] | If we go pay her a visit right now… | 如果我们现在去拜访她一下 |
[03:46] | You gonna cheer up? | 你会开心点吗 |
[04:31] | This one was an SBK lieutenant, Darion Barber. | 这人是SBK的副手 达里安·巴博 |
[04:34] | His gang name was Socks. | 他在帮派里人称「老袜」 |
[04:36] | A little after 11:00 p.m., three gunmen opened fire | 晚上11点刚过不久 三个枪手开了枪 |
[04:39] | with automatic weapons, killing Mr. Barber, | 用的是自动武器 杀害了巴博先生 |
[04:41] | five of his SBK associates, | 和五个SBK的人 |
[04:43] | two of their girlfriends and two children. | 还有两个他们的女友 以及两个孩子 |
[04:48] | Safe to assume the shooters | 可以假设枪手 |
[04:49] | were also gang affiliated? | 也属于某个帮派吗 |
[04:50] | Mara Tres. | 马拉三角帮 |
[04:51] | At least that’s what we have to assume | 至少根据他们的描述 |
[04:53] | off their descriptions. | 我们必须这么假设 |
[04:54] | Mara Tres and SBK are longtime rivals. | 马拉三角帮和SBK一直是仇人 |
[04:57] | They’ve gotten into scraps about territory over the years, | 他们这些年一直在争地盘 |
[05:00] | a beatdown here, a drive-by there, but nothing like this. | 时不时打架撞车 但没出过这种事 |
[05:03] | There’s only one way to read it. | 这只有一种解读方式 |
[05:05] | Declaration of war. | 宣战 |
[05:07] | Got to figure they heard about Bonzi Folsom overdosing, | 他们听说邦兹·福森姆吸毒过量而死 |
[05:10] | thought they’d hit SBK while they’re down. | 以为可以对SBK落井下石 |
[05:12] | The department’s at DEFCON 1. | 警局现在处于一级戒备状态 |
[05:14] | Obviously, SBK is gonna want to retaliate, | 显然SBK会想要报复 |
[05:16] | blood for blood. | 以血还血 |
[05:17] | We’ve got extra units patrolling both of their territories, | 我们派了额外的小队在他们双方的地盘巡逻 |
[05:20] | but I think we all know that the next move is in the hands | 但我想我们都知道能指挥下一步行动的 |
[05:23] | of just one guy. | 只有一个人 |
[05:25] | Tyus Wilcox. | 特尤斯·威尔考克斯 |
[05:26] | I want to have a chat with him, | 我想跟他谈谈 |
[05:28] | explain that it’s in everyone’s best interest | 解释一下让我们从这里接手 |
[05:31] | to let us take things from here. | 对所有人都有好处 |
[05:32] | – With your permission, I’d like to do some talking of my own. – To? | -如果你允许 我也想找人谈谈 -跟谁 |
[05:36] | Julio “Halcon” Zelaya, the leader of Mara Tres. | 胡里欧·哈康·塞拉亚 马拉三角帮的头目 |
[05:39] | I did some work for him once. | 我曾帮他做过一些事 |
[05:40] | Provided I could find him, I would let him know | 如果我能找到他 我会让他知道 |
[05:42] | that the department already has SBK | 警局已经把SBK |
[05:44] | firmly in their crosshairs. | 控制住了 |
[05:46] | What I won’t mention is that he and his people will be next. | 我不会提到接下来就轮到他和他的人了 |
[05:49] | That is, of course, if I have my partner’s permission | 当然 还得我的搭档允许我 |
[05:51] | to be away for a while. | 离开一段时间 |
[05:55] | Be careful. | 当心点 |
[06:12] | May the Lord be in your heart | 愿上帝与你同在 |
[06:14] | and help you to confess your sins with great sorrow. | 并帮你忏悔你的罪行 |
[06:18] | You first, Father Baldomero. | 你先请 巴度莫罗神父 |
[06:20] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[06:21] | For years now, you’ve used your church | 这些年来 你一直用你的教堂 |
[06:23] | to help a powerful drug gang | 帮一个强大的毒品帮派 |
[06:24] | launder their money. | 洗钱 |
[06:27] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[06:27] | How many Hail Marys does it take | 要说多少遍万福玛利亚 |
[06:29] | to wash away something like that? | 才能清洗这样的罪恶 |
[06:33] | I’m sorry, my son, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 抱歉 孩子 我不知道你在说什么 |
[06:37] | “Drug gang”? | 毒品帮派 |
[06:38] | Mara Tres. It’s an open secret | 马拉三角帮 你和他们的头目 |
[06:40] | you have an arrangement with their leader, Halcon Zelaya. | 哈康·塞拉亚有交易 这是公开的秘密 |
[06:43] | He makes large donations to your parish | 他给你的教区捐大笔的钱 |
[06:44] | and you return them to him clean, minus ten percent. | 而你把干净的钱还给他们 抽掉一成 |
[06:48] | Now, to your credit, you use the bulk of that money | 为了你的荣誉 你用那些钱 |
[06:51] | to make improvements to your church | 改善你的教堂 |
[06:52] | and its ministry with the poor, | 服务穷苦人民 |
[06:54] | but I’ll wager you’re the only priest on the planet | 但我打赌世界上只有你一个牧师 |
[06:56] | with a canary yellow Porsche in a secret garage in Mount Kisco. | 在基斯科山的秘密车库里有辆金色保时捷 |
[07:01] | If everything you are saying were true… | 如果你说的都是真的 |
[07:06] | I would be a very dangerous priest, wouldn’t I? | 我应该是个非常危险的牧师 不是吗 |
[07:09] | I need you to get a message to Halcon. | 我需要你给哈康带句话 |
[07:12] | You tell him Sherlock Holmes | 你告诉他夏洛克·福尔摩斯说 |
[07:15] | says a war with SBK isn’t necessary. | 跟SBK的战争是没有必要的 |
[07:19] | He’ll have their territory soon enough. | 他们很快就会得到地盘 |
[07:21] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[07:22] | It means my partner and I declared war on them first. | 意思是我和我的搭档先对他们宣战了 |
[07:26] | We’re working with the police to dismantle them. | 我们在跟警方合作扳倒他们 |
[07:28] | We just need a little more time. | 我们只是还需要点时间 |
[07:30] | Halcon knows me and he knows my methods. | 哈康认识我 他了解我的手段 |
[07:33] | When I say SBK will be gone, he can take that as a fact. | 我说SBK完了 他可以当做是事实 |
[07:37] | And when… can I tell him | 那我什么时候能告诉他 |
[07:40] | that you have set your sights on him? | 你已经盯上他了呢 |
[07:43] | The message, see that he gets it. | 传话 确保让他收到 |
[07:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:00] | I think what happened to these people is a tragedy, | 我觉得这些人的遭遇是个悲剧 |
[08:03] | but I don’t know them. | 但我不认识他们 |
[08:06] | Look closer. | 再仔细看看 |
[08:09] | I’ve been very patient with you people, | 我一直对你们很有耐心 |
[08:12] | but enough is enough. | 但已经够了 |
[08:14] | I don’t appreciate you coming into my office. | 我不喜欢你们来我的办公室 |
[08:16] | I don’t appreciate you showing me images like these. | 我不喜欢你们给我看这种照片 |
[08:19] | Cut the crap, okay? | 别废话了 好吗 |
[08:20] | We know you run SBK. | 我们知道你掌管SBK |
[08:22] | And if you didn’t want to have to deal with visits like this | 如果你不想遇到这样的来访 |
[08:25] | or look at pictures like that, | 看这样的照片 |
[08:26] | you probably shouldn’t have poisoned your own brother. | 也许你就不该给你亲哥哥下毒 |
[08:29] | Heavy is the head, huh? | 领导不好当吧 |
[08:32] | Bonzi hasn’t been gone 24 hours | 邦兹离开了还不到24小时 |
[08:34] | and another gang has already declared war on you. | 另一个帮派就对你们宣战了 |
[08:37] | It’s got to be a record. | 这得创纪录了吧 |
[08:41] | Okay, let’s pretend you’re right about me. | 好吧 假设你们说的是对的 |
[08:45] | I’m the head of a street gang that got attacked | 我是昨晚被另一个街头帮派攻击的 |
[08:47] | by another street gang last night. | 那个帮派的头目 |
[08:51] | Things like that can’t go unanswered. | 这种事不能不了了之 |
[08:53] | They can and if you want to keep running SBK, they should. | 如果你想继续掌管SBK 就该不了了之 |
[08:57] | Explain that. | 解释一下 |
[08:58] | Wars like the one Mara Tres is trying to start, they’re messy. | 像马拉三角帮挑起的这种战争 很混乱 |
[09:03] | Disruptive. | 会破坏平衡 |
[09:04] | You can’t hide in the shadows anymore. | 你不能再躲在暗中了 |
[09:07] | You got to get down in the trenches, get your hands dirty, | 你必须要蹚这趟浑水 亲自出手 |
[09:09] | but, Tyus, remember… we’re already gunning for you. | 但是特尤斯 记住 我们已经盯上你了 |
[09:14] | If you order some sort of retaliation, | 如果你下令报复 |
[09:16] | do you think it’s gonna get easier | 你觉得这对于隐藏你的真实面目 |
[09:18] | to hide who you really are or harder? | 会更简单还是更难 |
[09:22] | If I were the leader of SBK, | 如果我真是SBK的首领 |
[09:26] | you’d have given me a lot to think about. | 那你们刚说的我真得好好想想了 |
[09:31] | But since I’m not, I can only pray that | 可我不是 我只能祈祷 |
[09:33] | the police find the people behind all this bloodshed quickly, | 警察能迅速找到这场血案的幕后凶手 |
[09:38] | because you’re right. | 因为你说对了 |
[09:40] | Wars like the one you’re talking about, they get messy. | 你说的这种战争的确会很混乱 |
[09:45] | Police could get killed, | 警察可能被杀 |
[09:47] | maybe even civilians. | 可能甚至伤及普通人 |
[09:49] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 现在 如果你们没别的事 |
[09:54] | …I got a real job to do. | 我还有正经工作要做 |
[10:23] | Well, this is unexpected. | 真是没想到 |
[10:28] | I found your little mystery boxes downstairs. | 我在楼下找到了你的秘密小盒子 |
[10:33] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[10:36] | Which one will you open tonight? | 你今晚会打开哪一个 |
[10:39] | What do you think you’ll find? | 你觉得你能找到什么 |
[10:42] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[10:44] | I’m here because I’ve realized | 我来这里是因为我发现 |
[10:46] | this isn’t gonna work. | 这行不通 |
[10:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:51] | I want to help you, but you won’t let me. | 我想帮助你 但你不让我帮你 |
[10:54] | This is helpful, is it? Coming here? | 这很有帮助 是吧 来这里 |
[10:57] | Coming to the places I work? | 来我工作的地方 |
[10:59] | Why won’t you tell Joan about me? | 你为什么不跟乔恩提起我 |
[11:01] | Because you’re none of her concern. | 因为你不需要让她操心 |
[11:03] | You’re a terrible liar. | 你真是个糟糕的骗子 |
[11:07] | This is your last chance, Sherlock. | 这是你最后的机会 夏洛克 |
[11:10] | Do the right thing. | 做正确的事吧 |
[11:13] | Do what needs to be done. | 做该做的事 |
[11:15] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[11:16] | Or you’ll never see me again. | 否则你将再也看不到我了 |
[11:24] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[11:25] | Halcon got your message. He wants to see you. | 哈康收到了你的消息 他想见你 |
[11:55] | I appreciate not being put in the trunk this time. | 我很感激这次没被丢在后备箱里 |
[11:58] | Me and my men won’t be here for very long, | 我和我的人不会在这里久留 |
[12:01] | so who cares if you know where you are? | 所以谁在乎你知不知道你在哪 |
[12:07] | I hoped my message would convince you | 我本希望我的信息能说服你 |
[12:08] | that additional bloodshed wasn’t necessary, | 没必要再殃及无辜了 |
[12:11] | but there appears to be a dead body in that box. | 但看上去那箱子里有一具尸体 |
[12:18] | See? That’s why I wanted to talk to you. | 看到没 这就是我要跟你谈谈的原因 |
[12:22] | Because you keep getting things wrong. | 因为你一直不明白状况 |
[12:26] | You think I got somebody from SBK in that box, | 你觉得那箱子里是我杀的SBK的人 |
[12:28] | only I don’t. | 并不是 |
[12:31] | You think we started a war with those boys last night, | 你觉得昨晚是我们挑起了跟那些人的战争 |
[12:35] | but we didn’t. | 并不是 |
[12:36] | The three men who attacked the party | 那三个袭击了派对的人 |
[12:37] | had very distinctive facial tattoos. | 有很独特的脸部纹身 |
[12:43] | You’re not listening. | 你没听我说的 |
[12:44] | I’m not saying we didn’t do it. | 我不是说我们没做 |
[12:48] | I’m saying we didn’t start it. | 我是说不是我们挑起的 |
[12:50] | What happened last night, | 昨晚发生的事 |
[12:52] | that was retaliation. | 是报复 |
[12:54] | For what? | 报复什么 |
[13:04] | My sister. Carmen. | 我妹妹 卡门 |
[13:08] | Yesterday, this box ends up outside the house | 昨天这个箱子被丢在 |
[13:11] | of an attorney I know. | 我认识的一个律师家门口 |
[13:13] | He does real estate. | 他负责房地产 |
[13:16] | Finds places for us to put our money. | 给我们找放钱的地方 |
[13:19] | I didn’t think anybody knew about him. | 我以为没人知道他 |
[13:22] | But, obviously, SBK did. | 但很显然 SBK知道 |
[13:24] | Somebody taped a DVD to the outside… | 有人在箱子外面贴了一张光盘 |
[13:30] | wrote “Halcon” on the sleeve. | 在封套上写着哈康 |
[13:36] | This thing that I do… | 我所做的事 |
[13:39] | she didn’t have nothing to do with it. | 她与之无关 |
[13:43] | Her soul, it was… | 她的灵魂 |
[13:47] | It was clean. | 是清白的 |
[13:51] | Thanks for sending me your message. | 谢谢你给我传消息 |
[13:54] | Now I got a message for you. | 我也要告诉你一个消息 |
[13:57] | Stay out of my way. | 别拦着我 |
[14:00] | And tell your people to let me do | 也告诉你的人别管 |
[14:01] | what I need to do to SBK. | 我要对SBK做什么 |
[14:04] | Because I promise you… | 因为我跟你保证 |
[14:07] | I’m not gonna stop until every last one of them is dead. | 在他们一个不剩之前 我不会停手的 |
[14:25] | My name is Carmen Zelaya. | 我叫卡门·塞拉亚 |
[14:27] | This message is for my brother, Julio. | 这条消息是给我弟弟胡里欧的 |
[14:30] | “You have disrespected SBK. | 「你不尊重SBK |
[14:33] | “For years you have gone where we told you not to, | 这些年你一直视我们的禁令如粪土 |
[14:37] | “And you have taken what is ours. | 你拿走了我们的东西 |
[14:41] | “It stops today. | 这要到此为止了 |
[14:46] | Today we take something from you.” | 今天我们要夺走你的某样东西」 |
[14:51] | – Is that the whole thing? – Yeah. | -就这些吗 -对 |
[14:54] | There didn’t appear to be any fingerprints on the disc, | 看起来光盘上没有任何指纹 |
[14:56] | but it should go to the lab all the same. | 但还是该送去实验室分析 |
[14:58] | You said you saw the body? | 你说你见过尸体了 |
[14:59] | I did. After two days in the box, | 是的 尸体在箱子里放了两天 |
[15:01] | the features had distorted somewhat, | 面部特征多少有点扭曲 |
[15:03] | but there was no doubt it was the woman in that video. | 但毫无疑问就是视频中的这个女人 |
[15:06] | She’d been stabbed in the heart. | 她的心脏位置被捅了 |
[15:08] | Someone kills this guy’s sister, | 有人杀了这人的妹妹 |
[15:10] | sends him her in a box, | 装在箱子里寄给他 |
[15:11] | and he doesn’t call the police? | 而他却不报警 |
[15:13] | Is he crazy? | 他疯了吗 |
[15:14] | Among other things. | 不仅如此 |
[15:15] | He was a violent psychopath before Carmen’s murder. | 卡门被杀之前 他就有暴力倾向和精神问题 |
[15:17] | Now her death has inspired a madness | 如今 她的死刺激了一个疯子 |
[15:19] | which would flatter Ivan the Terrible. | 足以让他效仿「恐怖的伊凡」 |
[15:21] | We should get ESU over to that garage. | 我们该派特警队去那个车库 |
[15:23] | You can, but he made it quite clear | 倒是可以 但他明确表示过 |
[15:25] | he would not be staying there. | 他不会久留 |
[15:26] | By the time they get there, | 特警队赶到的时候 |
[15:27] | him and his men and his sister | 他和他的手下 以及他妹妹 |
[15:28] | will be long gone. | 早就走了 |
[15:29] | What do you mean his sister will be gone? | 你说他妹妹也走了是什么意思 |
[15:31] | He plans on keeping her remains with him | 他打算一直带着她的遗体 |
[15:33] | until SBK has been eradicated. | 直到SBK被摧毁 |
[15:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:36] | As a reminder to his men and to himself | 他要提醒他和他的手下 |
[15:39] | that there can be no mercy, | 对SBK要毫不留情 |
[15:40] | that SBK must pay for what they’ve done, | SBK必须为自己的行为付出代价 |
[15:42] | and pay horribly. | 而且是惨重的代价 |
[15:43] | Assuming they’re even the ones who killed her. | 假设确实是SBK杀了她 |
[15:46] | The last few days, we’ve had SBK on the run. | 我们过去几天一直在追捕SBK |
[15:48] | They’re weaker than they’ve been in a long time. | 他们目前处于长久以来的最低潮 |
[15:50] | So why would they start a war with a gang | 所以他们为何要和马拉三角帮这种强势帮派 |
[15:53] | as powerful as Mara Tres? | 挑起战争 |
[15:55] | And if they did, why didn’t they choose | 而且如果是他们干的 |
[15:56] | a safer place to have their party last night? | 他们昨晚怎么不挑个更安全的地方集会 |
[15:58] | We’re talking about a street gang, not an investment bank. | 我们说的是个街头帮派 不是投资银行 |
[16:01] | They can’t always be expected to make the right play. | 不能总是指望着他们做出正确的决定 |
[16:03] | Actually, I agree with Watson. | 其实 我同意华生说的 |
[16:04] | I think SBK’s being framed. | 我觉得SBK是被陷害了 |
[16:06] | By who? | 谁陷害的 |
[16:07] | By another gang– someone who’d benefit | 另一个黑帮 某个能从两个黑帮 |
[16:09] | from the two of them destroying one another. | 相互残杀之中获利的人 |
[16:11] | Or a faction inside Mara Tres that’s pushing Halcon | 或者是马拉三角帮起了内讧 逼着哈康 |
[16:14] | to take action against their rivals. | 对他的对头出手 |
[16:16] | Whoever it is, I think the ball is | 不管是谁 我觉得这球 |
[16:18] | squarely in Tyus Wilcox’s court. | 已经对准特尤斯·威尔考克斯的后院了 |
[16:21] | I want to have another chat with him. | 我想再跟他谈谈 |
[16:25] | Let me guess, you’ve never seen her before. | 让我猜猜 你要说以前从没见过她 |
[16:27] | Just as you didn’t order Shinwell’s death, | 正如你没下令杀死辛维尔 |
[16:30] | and you didn’t spike your brother’s cocaine stash. | 你也没对你哥哥私藏的可卡因动手脚 |
[16:32] | You people keep talking to me like I’m a gangbanger. | 你们一直说得我像是个黑帮成员 |
[16:35] | But I’ve told you before, I’m a businessman. | 但我早就说过了 我是个生意人 |
[16:37] | Enough. | 够了 |
[16:38] | You don’t want to say out loud that you run SBK– | 你不想大声宣布你掌管着SBK |
[16:41] | we get it. | 我们懂 |
[16:42] | But ten people are dead, and two of them are kids. | 但现在死了十个人 其中有两个还是孩子 |
[16:45] | So if we double-pinky promise not to arrest you | 所以 如果我们拉钩保证 |
[16:48] | for saying something we all know is true, | 你讲了真话我们不会逮捕你 |
[16:50] | are you finally gonna start talking to us like a man? | 你能不能像个男人一样好好跟我们说话 |
[17:00] | Halcon really thinks we killed her? | 哈康真觉得是我们杀了她吗 |
[17:02] | He does. | 是的 |
[17:05] | About ten years ago, | 大概十年前 |
[17:08] | Bonzi came to me, said he needed my help. | 邦兹找到我 说需要我的帮助 |
[17:10] | He’d only been running SBK a couple years. | 当时他刚刚经营SBK几年 |
[17:13] | He thought he might be in over his head on a few things, | 他觉得有些事可能有点力不从心 |
[17:16] | so I gave him some business advice. | 所以我给了他一点生意上的建议 |
[17:19] | It worked. He started coming to me more and more. | 很奏效 于是他更经常来找我了 |
[17:22] | I started treating him like any other client. | 我也开始像对其他客户一样对待他 |
[17:24] | In exchange for helping him, | 作为提供帮助的交换 |
[17:26] | I took a percentage of what he made. | 我从他的盈利中抽成 |
[17:28] | You’re a consulting gangster. | 你是个黑帮顾问 |
[17:29] | Eventually, we became partners. | 最终 我们成为了合作伙伴 |
[17:32] | But the partnership was predicated on certain rules. | 但这种合作关系是基于若干规则的 |
[17:34] | One of those rules was do not mess with Halcon Zelaya. | 其中一条就是 不要招惹哈康·塞拉亚 |
[17:39] | SBK and Mara Tres have been involved | 几年来 SBK和马拉三角帮 |
[17:40] | in multiple skirmishes over the years. | 发生过多起小型冲突 |
[17:42] | That’s different. That’s business. | 那不一样 那是生意 |
[17:44] | Halcon gets business. | 哈康也有自己的生意 |
[17:46] | What we didn’t want was for things to get personal, | 我们不想演变成私人恩怨 |
[17:47] | because we couldn’t win. | 因为我们赢不了 |
[17:49] | Not against that kind of crazy. | 那种疯子我们赢不了 |
[17:51] | We never would have signed off | 我们绝对不会同意 |
[17:53] | on hurting his sister. | 伤害他妹妹 |
[17:54] | Well, as a matter of fact, we believe you. | 事实上 我们相信你 |
[17:56] | We think your gang is being set up. | 我们认为你的帮派被算计了 |
[17:59] | The question is, by whom? | 问题是 被谁 |
[18:01] | You have multiple enemies all over the city. | 你们在城里有大量的敌人 |
[18:03] | We do. | 是的 |
[18:06] | But I can’t help wondering if the person who did this | 但我不禁在想 做这事的人会不会 |
[18:08] | is a friend. | 是个朋友 |
[18:10] | Bonzi and I would hear rumblings every once in a while. | 邦兹和我时不时会听到一些闲话 |
[18:12] | Some of our people thought we were too hands-off | 我们有些人认为我们 |
[18:14] | when it came to Mara Tres. | 对马拉三角帮太放任了 |
[18:16] | Could be one of them that wanted to change that. | 可能是其中的谁想要做出改变 |
[18:18] | We’re gonna need names. | 我们需要名字 |
[18:20] | I don’t have any. | 我没有 |
[18:21] | The things we heard came from our lieutenants. | 我们听到的都来自于副官们 |
[18:23] | They just wanted us to know there were bad feelings, | 他们就是想让我们知道下边有不满情绪 |
[18:26] | but they didn’t give anyone up. | 但他们没有供出任何人 |
[18:28] | They didn’t think it was that serious. | 他们没觉得有那么严重 |
[18:30] | I’d say it’s serious now, wouldn’t you? | 要我说现在够严重了 你觉得呢 |
[18:32] | I’ll talk to my guys, | 我会去和我的人谈谈 |
[18:35] | see if they know anything. | 看看他们知不知道什么 |
[18:37] | Let’s say they do. Let’s say they give you a name. | 假设他们知道 假设他们给了你一个名字 |
[18:39] | Will you tell us? | 你会告诉我们吗 |
[18:41] | Will you tell Halcon? | 你会告诉哈康吗 |
[18:42] | I can’t imagine either scenario would | 我想这两种情况 |
[18:44] | go down very well with your constituents. | 对你的人都不太好交待吧 |
[18:49] | All that matters is ending the fighting. | 现在重要的是结束争斗 |
[19:01] | Did you tell Halcon about me? | 你跟哈康说我的事了吗 |
[19:03] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[19:04] | But should the unfriendliness | 但如果你们两个组织之间的 |
[19:05] | between your two groups persist, perhaps I will. | 不友好持续下去 或许我会 |
[19:09] | As you say, anything to stop the fighting. | 正如你说的 不惜一切阻止争斗 |
[19:21] | Carmen’s dead, isn’t she? | 卡门死了 对不对 |
[19:24] | And that’s why you’re here? | 所以你才会来这里 |
[19:28] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[19:31] | Tuesday? | 星期二 |
[19:33] | Your roommate is gone for days, | 你的室友消失了好几天 |
[19:34] | but you don’t call the police? | 但你却没有报警 |
[19:37] | Our shifts are long, and they don’t always line up. | 我们换班时间长 而且经常没规律 |
[19:40] | And the way they schedule the nurses, | 还有他们给护士倒班的方式 |
[19:41] | sometimes we go a whole week without seeing each other. | 有时候我们好几周都见不到对方 |
[19:44] | Tanya, you need to stop lying to me. | 塔尼亚 你别再对我撒谎了 |
[19:47] | What? | 什么 |
[19:48] | You’re out of tissues, your eyes were puffy | 你纸巾都用完了 你开门的时候 |
[19:50] | when you answered the door. | 眼睛是肿的 |
[19:51] | You’ve been crying for days. | 你已经哭了几天了 |
[19:53] | You know something. | 你知道些事情 |
[19:54] | You’re right, Carmen is dead. | 你说得对 卡门死了 |
[19:56] | Someone stabbed her in the heart. | 有人在她心脏上捅了一刀 |
[19:57] | Do you really want the person who did it | 你真想让做这种事的人 |
[19:58] | to get away with it? | 逍遥法外吗 |
[20:00] | Please, if I talk to the police, | 求你了 如果我跟警察说了 |
[20:03] | they will kill me. | 他们会杀了我 |
[20:04] | Who’s “they”? | 他们是谁 |
[20:07] | Who are you afraid of? | 你在怕谁 |
[20:10] | Mara Tres. | 马拉三角帮 |
[20:12] | Carmen’s brother runs Mara Tres. | 卡门的哥哥是马拉三角帮管事的 |
[20:15] | You don’t think he wants his sister’s murder solved? | 你觉得他不想解决他妹妹的谋杀案吗 |
[20:18] | He wants to solve it his way. | 他想用他的方式解决 |
[20:20] | He told me to keep my mouth shut. | 他告诉我闭上嘴 |
[20:22] | His way got ten people killed | 他的方式那晚害死了 |
[20:24] | the other night. | 十个人 |
[20:25] | You’re a nurse, Tanya. | 你是个护士 塔尼亚 |
[20:27] | So was Carmen. | 卡门也是 |
[20:29] | You really think she’d be okay with that? | 你觉得她会认同这样的事吗 |
[20:34] | It was three nights ago. | 那是三天前 |
[20:36] | We’d gone out for coffee, and we’d just gotten back | 我们出去买咖啡 然后回来的时候 |
[20:39] | when this… this guy came up to us. | 就出现了这么个男的 |
[20:43] | He was wearing a ski mask, | 他戴着滑雪面具 |
[20:46] | and he grabbed Carmen and put a gun to her head. | 他抓住卡门 拿出一把枪顶住她的头 |
[20:49] | He said that if I called 911, | 他说如果我打电话报警 |
[20:51] | he was gonna shoot her. | 他就会开枪打死她 |
[20:53] | He told me to call her brother | 他让我打电话给她哥哥 |
[20:54] | and tell him that she was gone, | 告诉他说她不见了 |
[20:57] | that he’d be in touch. | 说他会保持联络 |
[21:00] | Did you? | 你照做了吗 |
[21:03] | Next day, Julio came here with some men. | 第二天 胡里欧带着一些人来了 |
[21:07] | I asked him if he had heard from the kidnapper, | 我问他有没有收到绑匪的消息 |
[21:09] | but he just told me to stay quiet about what happened. | 但他只是让我别乱说话 |
[21:12] | He said that Mara Tres was handling it. | 他说马拉帮的人在处理这事 |
[21:14] | Did he say anything else? | 他还说了别的吗 |
[21:18] | Just that he knew who was behind it. | 只说了他知道谁是幕后黑手 |
[21:21] | Another gang. | 另外一个帮派 |
[21:23] | But that didn’t make any sense to me. | 但在我听来一点道理都没有 |
[21:26] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[21:28] | I grew up in Spanish Harlem. | 我在西班牙的黑人住宅区长大 |
[21:30] | I know what a gangbanger looks like, | 我知道小混混们是怎么样的 |
[21:32] | how they move, how they talk. | 他们的行为和说话方式 |
[21:35] | And the guy that took Carmen… | 但劫走卡门的那个人 |
[21:38] | …he was different. | 他不一样 |
[21:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:42] | He was dressed like a gangbanger, | 他穿得像个小混混 |
[21:45] | basketball jersey, baggy pants. | 篮球服 布袋裤 |
[21:49] | But he didn’t have any tattoos. | 但他没有纹身 |
[21:51] | Nothing on his arms, nothing on his neck. | 手臂上和脖子上都没有 |
[21:54] | And he didn’t look comfortable holding a gun. | 而且拿枪的姿势很怪 |
[21:57] | I don’t know, maybe things have changed since I was a kid. | 我也说不好 或许现在跟我小时候不一样了 |
[22:02] | But if you ask me, he wasn’t in a gang. | 但要我说 他不是帮派成员 |
[22:12] | Hi, how’d it go with Tyus Wilcox? | 特尤斯·威尔考克斯那边怎么样 |
[22:14] | Better than expected. | 比想象中好 |
[22:15] | He seems to want to help. | 他好像愿意配合 |
[22:18] | He thinks it’s possible Carmen Zelaya was killed | 他认为卡门·塞拉亚是被一个 |
[22:20] | by a rogue member of SBK, | 叛变的SBK成员所杀 |
[22:22] | someone who wanted to settle things between the gangs | 一个想要一次性解决所有 |
[22:25] | once and for all. | 帮派争端的人 |
[22:26] | Was he thinking of someone in particular? | 他有特定的人选吗 |
[22:28] | No. | 没 |
[22:30] | He thinks one of his lieutenants might know more. | 他觉得他的副官们可能有人了解更多 |
[22:32] | Well, maybe one of them can help me find | 或许这个人能帮我找到一个 |
[22:34] | an SBK member who doesn’t have tattoos. | 没有纹身的SBK成员 |
[22:37] | Carmen’s roommate was with her when she was taken. | 卡门被劫走时她室友在场 |
[22:39] | She said the guy was wearing a mask, | 她说那个人戴着面具 |
[22:41] | but his neck and arms were exposed. | 但脖子和手臂是露出来的 |
[22:43] | And he had zero ink. | 没有纹身 |
[22:44] | So I’ve been looking at guys | 我一直在找其他帮派中 |
[22:45] | from other gangs who don’t have tattoos. | 没有纹身的成员 |
[22:47] | It’s like they don’t exist. | 但这种人好像不存在 |
[22:48] | Gang members and body art do tend to go hand in hand. | 帮派成员和纹身通常都是密不可分的 |
[22:52] | So, uh, there’s gonna be a memorial service for Shinwell | 今天下午会有一场纪念辛维尔的 |
[22:55] | this afternoon. | 追悼会 |
[22:58] | I think we should go. | 我们应该去 |
[22:59] | You think that’s wise? | 你觉得这样好吗 |
[23:01] | He was a gang member. | 他曾是个帮派成员 |
[23:02] | Seems like an obvious place | 马拉三角帮很可能 |
[23:03] | for Mara Tres to launch another attack. | 对那地方发动另一次袭击 |
[23:05] | I know. That’s why I asked the captain | 我知道 所以我请警监 |
[23:07] | if he could park a couple of radio cars outside. | 在外面停几辆无线电通讯警车 |
[23:10] | That should keep it quiet for a little while. | 应该能防止袭击 |
[23:13] | Will you go with me? | 你跟我一起去吗 |
[23:16] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[23:23] | Captain. | 警监 |
[23:25] | Tyus Wilcox is back. | 特尤斯·威尔考克斯回来了 |
[23:27] | Did he find a rogue member of SBK? | 他找到SBK的叛变成员了吗 |
[23:30] | Matter of fact, he did. | 他还真找到了 |
[23:33] | Did he give a name? | 有名字吗 |
[23:34] | Actually, he’s giving us all the names. | 事实上 他把所有名字都交待了 |
[23:37] | Everyone who ever committed a crime for SBK. | 所有曾为SBK犯下罪行的人 |
[23:41] | He didn’t come here to sell out one guy. | 他不是来出卖一个人的 |
[23:43] | He came here to sell out his whole gang. | 他是来出卖整个帮派的 |
[23:47] | He showed up a couple hours ago | 他几个小时前来的 |
[23:49] | and said he wanted immunity. | 说想要豁免权 |
[23:51] | Immunity from what? | 豁免什么 |
[23:52] | Everything. He’s copping to helping run SBK, | 一切 承认是SBK的首脑 |
[23:55] | poisoning his brother, you name it. | 毒害他哥哥 所有的一切 |
[23:57] | The Assistant D.A. in there is Nelson Lewis. | 里面的助理地检是尼尔森·李维斯 |
[24:00] | He’s gonna run for the top job in a couple years. | 他打算接下来的几年参与竞选 |
[24:02] | He can’t believe his luck. | 他简直不敢相信自己的运气 |
[24:04] | He told you he was making the deal? | 他跟你说了他要达成协议吗 |
[24:07] | He’s got as much blood on his hands | 这个城市里的所有罪行 |
[24:08] | as any criminal in this city. | 大多跟他有关 |
[24:10] | Mr. Lewis is willing to forget that | 李维斯先生愿意既往不咎 |
[24:12] | in order get himself elected, is he? | 为了自己能当选 对吧 |
[24:13] | No. He’s willing to forget about that | 不 他愿意既往不咎 |
[24:16] | to keep an all-out war from breaking out | 为了避免SBK和马拉三角帮之间 |
[24:18] | between SBK and Mara Tres. | 爆发全面战争 |
[24:20] | Wilcox is willing to testify | 威尔考克斯愿意作证 |
[24:21] | against every member of SBK who ever followed his orders. | 指认所有执行过他命令的SBK成员 |
[24:24] | That’s got to be 150 collars, easy. | 至少有150人 |
[24:27] | There’ll be no more gang war | 不会再有帮派斗争 |
[24:30] | because there’ll be no more SBK. | 因为不会再有SBK |
[24:32] | Did he say who murdered Carmen Zelaya? | 他有说是谁杀了卡门·塞拉亚吗 |
[24:33] | Guy named Duane Pryor. | 一个叫杜恩·普莱尔的人 |
[24:36] | He was one of the bangers that was killed | 他是在那晚派对上 |
[24:38] | at the party the other night. | 被杀的帮派成员之一 |
[24:39] | According to Wilcox, | 威尔考克斯说 |
[24:41] | Mara Tres killed his brother back in ’06, | 马拉三角帮在06年杀了他哥 |
[24:43] | so he held a grudge. | 他一直怀恨在心 |
[24:48] | Oh, sorry. I got to tell Paige it’s gonna be a late night. | 抱歉 我得跟佩吉说今天会很晚回去 |
[24:54] | Duane Pryor was one of Shinwell’s friends. | 杜恩·普莱尔是辛维尔的朋友 |
[24:57] | You knew him? | 你认识他 |
[24:58] | No, but when Shinwell started with the gang unit, | 不 但辛维尔开始跟打黑组合作后 |
[25:00] | I read up on him. | 我调查过他 |
[25:01] | His arms were covered in tattoos. | 他的胳膊上满是刺青 |
[25:02] | Well, that doesn’t square with what Carmen’s roommate told you. | 这跟卡门的室友告诉你的不一样 |
[25:05] | That’s because Duane Pryor didn’t kill Carmen. | 因为杀了卡门的不是杜恩·普莱尔 |
[25:08] | Tyus Wilcox did. | 是特尤斯·威尔考克斯 |
[25:18] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[25:19] | Tyus Wilcox is serving up SBK on a platter. | 特尤斯·威尔考克斯把SBK供出来了 |
[25:23] | He’s going to help us prevent a war. | 他要帮我们阻止一场战争 |
[25:26] | You want me to chuck all that while you investigate him | 你们想让我放弃这些 |
[25:28] | for one murder? | 就为了让你们调查一起谋杀 |
[25:29] | Would you be giving him immunity | 如果不会出现帮派之争 |
[25:31] | if there wasn’t the possibility of a gang war? | 你愿意提供给他豁免权吗 |
[25:33] | That’s a moot point. | 这有待商榷 |
[25:35] | You wouldn’t be. | 你不会的 |
[25:36] | Fine. No, we wouldn’t. | 好吧 我们不会 |
[25:37] | But Mara Tres put ten people in the morgue | 但那天晚上马拉三角帮杀了十个人 |
[25:39] | the other night, that changes the equation. | 这改变了整个事态 |
[25:41] | I think her point is Mr. Wilcox knew it would. | 她的重点是威尔考克斯先生知道会发生什么 |
[25:44] | He killed Halcon Zelaya’s sister | 他杀了哈康·塞拉亚的妹妹 |
[25:46] | because he wanted the guy to go nuclear. | 是因为他想让那些人开战 |
[25:49] | He was setting himself up for the best deal he could get, | 他设计了这些来让自己获得最有利的交易 |
[25:51] | and now, thanks to you, he’s getting it. | 现在 多亏了你 他得到了 |
[25:53] | Where do you get the idea | 你从哪儿觉得 |
[25:54] | that he personally killed Carmen Zelaya? | 是他亲自杀了卡门·塞拉亚 |
[25:57] | Carmen’s roommate saw her get abducted. | 卡门的室友看到了她被绑架 |
[25:59] | She described a suspect with no tattoos. | 她说绑匪没有纹身 |
[26:02] | Try finding someone else in SBK who isn’t inked up. | 你试试在SBK里找一个没有刺青的人 |
[26:05] | My partner spoke to her a little while ago. | 我的搭档跟她谈过了 |
[26:07] | He played a tape of Tyus’s voice. | 他放了特尤斯的录音 |
[26:09] | She said it sounded just like the man she saw. | 她说听起来就是她看到的那个男人 |
[26:12] | An ear witness. That’s nothing. | 一个辨声的证人 没什么用 |
[26:14] | We’re not saying we have him dead to rights yet. | 我们没说我们现在就能给他定罪 |
[26:17] | But let us lean on him. | 但让我们调查他 |
[26:19] | No. I’m sorry, but no. | 不行 不好意思 我不同意 |
[26:22] | There’s no way I’m gonna let you jeopardize a case this big. | 我不可能让你们破坏这么大的案子 |
[26:25] | And for the record, Mr. Wilcox already offered testimony | 事先声明一下 威尔考克斯先生已经 |
[26:28] | regarding the murder of Ms. Zelaya. | 提供了关于塞拉亚小姐被杀一案的证词 |
[26:30] | Duane Pryor did it. Mr. Pryor is dead. | 杜恩·普莱尔杀的 而普莱尔先生已经死了 |
[26:32] | If you want to close Ms. Zelaya’s murder? | 你们想了结塞拉亚小姐的谋杀案吗 |
[26:35] | Consider it closed. | 就当已经结案了 |
[26:35] | I don’t want it closed, I want it solved. | 我不想结案 我想查清楚 |
[26:39] | Well… | 好吧 |
[26:42] | I want a lot more than that. | 我想要的更多 |
[26:44] | Mr. Wilcox is going to be deposed | 威尔考克斯先生会作证SBK多起 |
[26:46] | on dozens of SBK murders, drug deals, bribery cases, | 谋杀 贩毒 贿赂案 |
[26:50] | you name it. | 随便你说 |
[26:52] | I’m not gonna risk all that | 我不会拿那一切冒险 |
[26:53] | by letting you talk to him again. | 让你们再跟他谈话的 |
[26:55] | That isn’t up to you. | 这由不得你 |
[26:56] | If that’s how you want to play it, fine. | 如果你想这么玩 没关系 |
[26:59] | Our bosses can get into it. | 那就让我们的上司也参与进来吧 |
[27:02] | But I’m telling you right now | 但我现在就告诉你 |
[27:05] | that the answer’s gonna be the same. | 你们会得到相同的答复 |
[27:16] | This isn’t right. | 这不公平 |
[27:17] | Try to look at the big picture. | 试着从大局着眼 |
[27:20] | You helped expose Tyus Wilcox. | 你帮我们暴露了特尤斯·威尔考克斯 |
[27:22] | If you hadn’t, | 如果不是你 |
[27:22] | he’d still be running SBK, not burying it. | 他现在还在管理SBK 而不是出卖它 |
[27:26] | After he testifies, | 他作证之后 |
[27:28] | he’s gonna get shipped off to the middle of nowhere. | 就会被送到一个无人知道的地方 |
[27:30] | You don’t think he has cash stashed overseas somewhere? | 你觉得他没有在海外存钱吗 |
[27:33] | He’s gonna ditch his protection and go live on a beach. | 他会逃离保护 然后生活在海边 |
[27:35] | He belongs in prison. | 他应该进监狱 |
[27:36] | I wish I controlled who got immunity, | 我希望我可以决定谁该获得豁免 |
[27:38] | but I don’t. | 可惜我不能 |
[27:39] | Listen, you’ve been working hard. | 听着 你最近工作得很辛苦 |
[27:42] | Go home, get some rest. | 回家吧 放松一下 |
[27:44] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[27:45] | I have somewhere I need to be. | 我还有地方要去 |
[27:59] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[28:01] | You can take a seat. | 你可以找个地方坐 |
[28:02] | Somebody has to be first. | 总要有人当第一 |
[28:05] | Actually, I thought I was running late. | 我还以为我迟到了 |
[28:06] | I’m supposed to meet a friend. | 我应该还有个朋友要来 |
[28:10] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[28:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[28:16] | I know I’m probably interrupting your friend’s service, | 我知道我打断了你朋友的追悼仪式 |
[28:19] | but I figured it wouldn’t be too crowded. | 但我觉得反正也没多少人 |
[28:21] | Not many people turn out for a dead rat. | 不会有太多人愿意参加一个叛徒的告别式 |
[28:23] | That’s funny, you calling someone a rat. | 搞笑 你还说别人是叛徒 |
[28:25] | And, you know, there might be more people here | 其实 如果你的整个帮派没有着急逃跑 |
[28:26] | if your whole gang wasn’t running for cover. | 应该会有更多人愿意来 |
[28:29] | SBK isn’t my gang. | SBK不是我的帮派 |
[28:31] | It never was. | 从来都不是 |
[28:32] | Just a way to make money, a lot of it. | 只是一种挣钱方式 而且是大钱 |
[28:34] | But that’s over now. | 但现在已经过去了 |
[28:36] | Time to turn a page. | 是时候翻篇了 |
[28:37] | How’d you get my number? | 你怎么弄到我的号码的 |
[28:39] | First time you came to see me, you gave me your card, remember? | 你第一次来见我时给过我名片 记得吗 |
[28:42] | Funny thing is, | 有意思的是 |
[28:43] | I knew who you were before you even came through the door. | 你进门前我就已经知道你是谁了 |
[28:47] | Back in the day, Shinwell was just another corner boy. | 以前 辛维尔只是个小混混 |
[28:51] | Eager, handy with a gun, | 急于表现自己 枪用得不错 |
[28:52] | but not exactly leadership material. | 但并不是当领导的料 |
[28:54] | Then he gets out of prison, and all of a sudden, | 后来他出狱了 突然间 |
[28:56] | he’s all ambitious. | 变得野心勃勃 |
[28:58] | He moves up, starts getting face time with top guys. | 他开始往上爬 在领导层面前频频露脸 |
[29:01] | Me and Bonzi, we wouldn’t let any of our people | 我和邦兹 我们是不会让任何手下 |
[29:04] | take their phones into meetings. | 带手机参加会议的 |
[29:06] | Couldn’t risk any conversations getting recorded. | 不能冒险让任何对话被录音 |
[29:09] | They’d turn them over at the door. | 他们会在进会议室前上交手机 |
[29:11] | And when somebody’s new and hot to move up, | 而对于冉冉升起的新星 |
[29:13] | got to take a look, right? | 肯定得看一眼他的手机 对吗 |
[29:15] | Had to wonder why he had somebody named Doc on speed dial. | 肯定会好奇他为什么把医生放在快捷拨号栏里 |
[29:18] | He wasn’t sick. | 他又没有生病 |
[29:20] | Then you turn out to be a police consultant. | 结果我们发现你是位警察顾问 |
[29:23] | I guess I just wanted you to know. | 我猜我只是想让你知道 |
[29:26] | Everything that’s happened these last few days? | 过去几天发生的一切 |
[29:30] | It’s because of you. | 都是因你而起 |
[29:31] | You got this ball rolling. | 是你引发了这一切 |
[29:33] | You’re the reason Shinwell is in a coffin. | 是你导致了辛维尔被害 |
[29:36] | I’m also the reason you’re going to prison. | 我也同样会让你入狱 |
[29:38] | If you think you can take your money and disappear, | 如果你觉得你可以带着钱远走高飞 |
[29:41] | you can forget it. | 还是省省吧 |
[29:42] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说 |
[29:44] | Doc. | 医生 |
[29:53] | Yo-yo, toy soldier, amethyst stone, | 悠悠球 玩具兵人 紫水晶石 |
[29:56] | glass eye, flip phone. | 玻璃假眼 翻盖手机 |
[29:59] | Tortoise-shell comb. Pliers with red handles. | 龟甲梳 红色把手的钳子 |
[30:18] | My name is Carmen Zelaya. | 我叫卡门·塞拉亚 |
[30:21] | This message is for my brother, Julio. | 这条信息是给我的哥哥胡里欧的 |
[30:25] | Didn’t hear you come in. | 没听到你进屋 |
[30:29] | How did it go with the assistant D.A.? | 和助理地检谈得怎么样 |
[30:33] | Watson. | 华生 |
[30:34] | Where were you this afternoon? | 你今天下午去哪了 |
[30:36] | Beg your pardon? | 什么 |
[30:37] | It’s a simple question. | 这是个很简单的问题 |
[30:41] | I went to visit Carmen Zelaya’s roommate. | 我去拜访了一下卡门·塞拉亚的室友 |
[30:43] | I’m not talking about that, | 我不是说那事 |
[30:44] | I’m talking about Shinwell’s service. | 我说的是辛维尔的追悼会 |
[30:48] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[30:51] | I lost track of time. | 我忘了时间 |
[30:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:09] | – Watson. – No. | -华生 -不 |
[31:11] | Whatever excuse you have, it isn’t good enough. | 不管你有什么理由 都站不住脚 |
[31:12] | It hasn’t been good enough for weeks. | 而且已经站不住脚好几周了 |
[31:14] | Well, what’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[31:14] | It means that I’ve needed you | 意思就是你一直 |
[31:15] | and you haven’t been there. | 在我需要你时缺席 |
[31:16] | All right? I am sick of it, and now Shinwell is dead. | 我受够了 而现在辛维尔死了 |
[31:18] | That’s my fault, is it? | 那难道是我的错吗 |
[31:19] | Actually, according to Tyus Wilcox, | 实际上 据特尤斯·威尔考克斯所说 |
[31:21] | it is my fault. | 是我的错 |
[31:22] | He called me this afternoon. | 他今天下午打电话给我 |
[31:23] | He said that he had Shinwell killed | 他说他把辛维尔干掉 |
[31:25] | because he found my number in his phone. | 是因为在他手机里发现了我的号码 |
[31:28] | Sorry about that. | 我很遗憾 |
[31:29] | Are you? | 真的吗 |
[31:32] | You said that you would come with me. | 你说你会跟我一起去追悼会的 |
[31:34] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[31:35] | You forgot? You. | 你会忘 就你 |
[31:36] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在逗我吗 |
[31:37] | You can remember what you had for lunch on your fifth birthday, | 你连自己五岁生日当天中饭吃了什么都记得 |
[31:40] | you can remember how many stars there were in the sky that night, | 你连那天晚上天空有多少颗星星都记得 |
[31:42] | but you can’t remember to come to a memorial service | 但却不记得要去参加一位我很在乎的 |
[31:44] | for a friend that I cared about? | 朋友的追悼会 |
[31:46] | You didn’t go because you didn’t want to, | 你没去是因为你压根不想去 |
[31:48] | because Shinwell hurt you, and you just don’t have it in you | 因为辛维尔打了你 而你没有心胸 |
[31:50] | to get over something like that. | 去原谅那种事 |
[31:51] | You know, it’s interesting to me. | 你知道吗 这让我觉得很有意思 |
[31:52] | The true source of your anger is Tyus Wilcox. | 你愤怒的真正源头是特尤斯·威尔考克斯 |
[31:54] | Couldn’t be more obvious. | 再明显不过了 |
[31:56] | He’s a cold-blooded killer, | 他是个冷血的杀人凶手 |
[31:57] | and he’s gonna get away with everything. | 他将逃脱所有的罪责 |
[31:59] | Shinwell was also a killer, | 辛维尔也是个杀人凶手 |
[32:01] | and he was also gonna get away with everything. | 他也将逃脱所有的罪责 |
[32:03] | Or did you forget he shot his friend in the back 12 years ago? | 还是说你忘了他在12年前枪杀了他朋友 |
[32:06] | Look, he’s dead. I’m sorry. | 听着 他被害了 我很遗憾 |
[32:09] | Tried to help him. | 我试过去帮助他了 |
[32:10] | But the only difference between him and Tyus Wilcox | 但他和特尤斯·威尔考克斯的唯一区别 |
[32:12] | is that he was an imbecile, | 就是他是个蠢货 |
[32:15] | and Tyus Wilcox is not. | 而特尤斯·威尔考克斯不是 |
[32:25] | Shinwell wrote this. | 这是辛维尔写的 |
[32:26] | It’s a confession to Jameel’s murder. | 是他杀害贾米尔的认罪书 |
[32:29] | He wanted me to give it to the police | 他想让我在SBK瓦解后 |
[32:31] | after SBK was brought down. | 交给警方 |
[32:32] | He wasn’t getting away with anything. | 他没有想逃避任何事 |
[32:35] | If you can’t see the difference | 要是你看不出 |
[32:38] | between him and Tyus Wilcox… | 他和特尤斯·威尔考克斯的区别… |
[32:53] | Ms. Watson, I presume? | 我想你是华生女士吧 |
[32:56] | You and your partner got to quit | 你和你的搭档 |
[32:57] | using my priest like an answering machine. | 不能继续把我的神父当成答题机器了 |
[32:59] | Then maybe you should stop using his church like an ATM. | 那你也别再把他的教堂当成提款机了 |
[33:03] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[33:04] | I know who killed your sister. | 我知道谁杀了你妹妹 |
[33:08] | The person who killed Carmen is serving as a witness | 杀害卡门的人 目前是城里一件 |
[33:11] | in a high-profile case for the city. | 备受瞩目的案件中的证人 |
[33:13] | He’s in protective custody, | 他被保护性拘留着 |
[33:14] | which means he travels in an armored car, | 也就是说他出门会有防弹车 |
[33:16] | he stays at a different hotel every night | 每晚会住不同的酒店 |
[33:18] | and he has around- the-clock security. | 24小时被贴身保护着 |
[33:20] | So no matter how badly you want to get to him, you can’t. | 所以不管你多想接近他 你做不到 |
[33:23] | But I can. | 但我可以 |
[33:26] | I can make him pay for what he did. | 我可以让他为自己做的事付出代价 |
[33:27] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[33:30] | What kind of help? | 什么样的帮助 |
[33:33] | I need you to give me Carmen. | 我需要你把卡门的尸体给我 |
[33:37] | I’ve been watching the video you gave my partner. | 我一直在看你给我搭档的录像 |
[33:40] | I think she is the key to everything. | 我觉得她是一切的关键 |
[33:42] | If I am right, | 如果我没错 |
[33:43] | it’s time for you to give her up. | 你是时候放弃她了 |
[33:46] | You say you know who murdered her. | 你说你知道谁杀了她 |
[33:48] | Maybe I have my boys here beat his name out of you, | 也许我可以找人来打到你开口 |
[33:52] | then we go and see how protective his custody really is. | 然后我们去见识一下对他的保护有多周密 |
[33:54] | Or maybe you’re smart enough | 或者你比那更聪明 |
[33:56] | to wait until he has no protection at all. | 等到他没有了保护再说 |
[34:00] | If you help me, he goes to prison. | 如果你帮我 他就会进监狱 |
[34:02] | No armored cars, no rotating hotel rooms, no security detail. | 没有防弹车 没有轮换的酒店 没有贴身保护 |
[34:06] | He’s just another convict. | 他只是又一个罪人 |
[34:10] | I’m guessing you know plenty of people behind bars | 我猜你认识很多监狱里的人 |
[34:13] | who you could send to introduce themselves. | 可以让他们去介绍下自己 |
[34:19] | And you don’t have a problem with that. | 而你不介意那种事 |
[34:22] | Not tonight, I don’t. | 今晚我不介意 |
[34:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:38] | Sorry, I know you don’t want to hear from me. | 抱歉 我知道你不想接到我的电话 |
[34:40] | but, um, this won’t take long. | 不过这不会太久的 |
[34:44] | Actually, I could, um… | 事实上 我.. |
[34:46] | I could do with someone to talk to. | 我正好需要人聊聊 |
[34:49] | Oh, Sherlock. | 夏洛克 |
[34:52] | I’m afraid that time has passed. | 恐怕时机已经过了 |
[34:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:57] | I mean, it’s time for me to go. | 我是说 我该走了 |
[35:00] | I just wanted to say good-bye. | 我只想跟你道个别 |
[35:03] | Please, if you want me to say it, I’ll say it, okay? | 拜托 我会说你想让我说的话 好吗 |
[35:08] | The text that Detective Perkins received the other day, | 那天珀金斯警探收到的短信 |
[35:10] | that I claimed came from someone else, I sent it. | 我声称是别人发的 就是我发的 |
[35:14] | I sent it, and then… forgot. | 我发了 然后我忘了 |
[35:20] | Sherlock, my love. | 夏洛克 我的爱 |
[35:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:25] | But it’s too late for that now. | 但现在说这些太迟了 |
[35:29] | Everything that’s coming, | 即将发生的一切 |
[35:33] | you’re gonna have to deal with it on your own. | 你得自己去面对了 |
[35:37] | What was that noise? | 什么声音 |
[35:38] | Where, where are you? | 你在哪 |
[35:39] | It’s all right, Sherlock. | 没事的 夏洛克 |
[35:42] | Tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪 |
[35:45] | I’m close, Sherlock. | 我在你身边 夏洛克 |
[35:48] | I’m always close. | 我一直在你身边 |
[36:22] | Mr. Wilcox, Mr. Richards, have a seat, both of you. | 两位请坐 |
[36:27] | Uh, Captain, I’m a little confused. | 警监 我不太明白 |
[36:29] | The D.A.’s office told me they already got what they needed. | 地检办公室说他们要的东西都有了 |
[36:33] | My client’s been deposed for 20 hours over the last two days. | 我的委托人过去两天已经参与取证20小时了 |
[36:37] | Frankly, we could both use a rest. | 老实说 我们都得休息一下 |
[36:39] | Well, I hate to wear you out, but there’s something | 我也不想让你们这么累 但有些东西 |
[36:42] | you need to see. | 你们得看看 |
[36:46] | My name is Carmen Zelaya. | 我叫卡门·塞拉亚 |
[36:50] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[36:51] | Those are the last few moments of Carmen Zelaya’s life. | 那是卡门·塞拉亚生前的最后时刻 |
[36:54] | That video was given to her brother, Halcon Zelaya, | 这段录像被交给了她哥哥哈康·塞拉亚 |
[36:57] | the man who runs Mara Tres. It’s the reason ten people | 马拉三角帮的老大 正因如此 |
[37:00] | were killed at an SBK party a few nights ago. | 几晚前SBK的一个派对上有十人被杀 |
[37:03] | Your client’s been granted immunity | 理查德先生 你的委托人得到了 |
[37:05] | for an awful lot, Mr. Richards. | 非常多的豁免权 |
[37:07] | But he doesn’t have immunity for killing her. | 但他没有杀她的豁免权 |
[37:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[37:11] | I don’t know what kind of ambush | 我不知道你们想 |
[37:13] | – you think you’re pulling… – Quiet. | -搞什么突袭 -安静 |
[37:14] | You’re gonna miss the most important part. | 你要错过重点了 |
[37:18] | The tape stops, and then runs again. | 录像停了 然后开始重播 |
[37:21] | Yeah? | 所以呢 |
[37:21] | So after the jump, there’s blood on her lip. | 跳转后 她嘴唇上出现了血迹 |
[37:24] | The first time I saw it, I thought the person | 我第一次看时 以为是拍摄的人 |
[37:26] | who was making the tape stopped recording to hit her, | 停止了录像去殴打她 |
[37:28] | to make her say what they wanted. | 好让她按他们的要求说 |
[37:30] | But it’s strange. The tape keeps running, | 但很奇怪 录像一直播着 |
[37:32] | but her lip never swells. | 可她的嘴却一直没肿起来 |
[37:34] | There’s no redness or abrasion near her mouth, either. | 嘴边也没有发红或擦伤 |
[37:37] | So it made me wonder: | 这让我怀疑 |
[37:39] | could there be another explanation for that blood? | 那血迹会不会有别的解释 |
[37:42] | I couldn’t know for sure, | 我原本无法确定 |
[37:44] | until an anonymous tip led the police to the location | 直到一份匿名情报昨晚引导警方 |
[37:47] | of her body last night. | 找到了她的尸体 |
[37:49] | The M.E. found exactly what Ms. Watson thought he would. | 法医的发现跟华生小姐想的完全一致 |
[37:52] | Carmen’s lip was fine. | 卡门的嘴并没受伤 |
[37:54] | There was no cuts, punctures or bruises. | 没有切口 刺伤或擦伤 |
[37:57] | The blood in the video wasn’t hers. | 录像里的血迹不是她的 |
[37:59] | It was the killer’s. | 是凶手的 |
[38:01] | You can see | 你们可以看到 |
[38:03] | the restraints on her wrists are different. | 绑她手的胶带前后不一致 |
[38:05] | The guy who was holding her hostage had to tie her back up | 挟持了她的人不得不重新绑起她 |
[38:08] | because she wriggled free and bit him. | 因为她挣脱了 并咬了他 |
[38:10] | She was a fighter, wasn’t she, Tyus? | 她是个斗士 对吧 特尤斯 |
[38:13] | The M.E. wasn’t able to recover any DNA | 法医无法从卡门的嘴部 |
[38:15] | from Carmen’s mouth– you did a pretty good job | 复原任何DNA 你做得很好 |
[38:17] | pouring bleach in there. | 往那里倒了漂白剂 |
[38:19] | But only pretty good. | 但也只是很好而已 |
[38:20] | There was still some in her throat. | 她的喉部还有残余 |
[38:22] | Could there be another explanation | 她的食道中有你的血 |
[38:24] | for your blood in her esophagus? | 还能有其他合理解释吗 |
[38:26] | Or maybe you’d like to prove to us | 或者你想向我们证明一下 |
[38:28] | that you don’t have any bite marks anywhere. | 你身上没有任何咬痕 |
[38:31] | You are getting way ahead of yourselves. | 你们扯得太远了 |
[38:35] | If you tested his DNA without a warrant, | 如果你们没有搜查令就检测了他的DNA |
[38:37] | that is an unlawful search. | 那就是非法搜查 |
[38:39] | You didn’t have permission… | 你们没有许可… |
[38:40] | We did, actually. | 事实上 我们有 |
[38:42] | As part of your immunity deal, | 作为你豁免协议的一部分 |
[38:44] | you were required to provide a DNA sample. | 你被要求提供DNA样本 |
[38:47] | The D.A. wanted to check it | 地检想检查一下 |
[38:48] | against all old, unsolved SBK murders. | 跟所有未破获的SBK旧案做比对 |
[38:52] | Your client has admitted | 你的委托人承认 |
[38:53] | that he suggested certain crimes, | 他建议了一些犯罪 |
[38:55] | but he claimed he never carried out any himself. | 但他声称从未亲自动手实施过 |
[38:58] | That was probably true, until this week. | 之前也许是真的 直至这周 |
[39:00] | I’m still covered. | 我还是有豁免权 |
[39:03] | You said I have immunity for everything. | 你说过我有全部豁免权 |
[39:05] | I have immunity. | 我有豁免权 |
[39:06] | You had immunity. | 你有过豁免权 |
[39:08] | The other day, you told a New York D.A., | 那天你对一名纽约地检宣誓作证 |
[39:11] | under oath, that Duane Pryor killed Carmen. | 说是杜恩·普莱尔杀了卡门 |
[39:14] | That was a lie. | 那是谎言 |
[39:15] | You perjured yourself, Mr. Wilcox. | 你做了伪证 威尔考克斯先生 |
[39:18] | That voids your deal with the State of New York. | 那就违反了你跟纽约州的协议 |
[39:20] | We can use the testimony you’ve already provided | 我们可以用你已经给出的证词 |
[39:23] | to roll up your gang. | 去捣毁你的帮派 |
[39:25] | And now, we can send you to prison with them. | 现在我们还可以送你进监狱跟他们重聚 |
[39:29] | Between all the people that you ratted out, | 里面有你出卖的那些人 |
[39:31] | and Halcon’s friends on the inside, | 加上哈康在里面的朋友们 |
[39:33] | maybe you’ll get lucky and spend the rest of your life | 也许你走运 下半辈子 |
[39:35] | in solitary confinement. | 能被单独监禁 |
[39:49] | Sherlock? | 夏洛克 |
[39:51] | May I sit with you? | 我能坐下来吗 |
[40:01] | I’m very glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[40:06] | I’m, um, sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[40:10] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[40:15] | The little tests you devised, | 你设计的那些小测试 |
[40:18] | the ones you thought would help your memory, | 你认为有助于你记忆的那些 |
[40:20] | wrapping boxes and trying to remember what was in them, | 把东西打包 再试着回忆里面有什么 |
[40:24] | they weren’t enough, Sherlock. | 那是不够的 夏洛克 |
[40:28] | You’re not well. | 你状态不好 |
[40:31] | And I would’ve done anything to get you to do the right thing. | 我愿意付出一切让你做正确的事 |
[40:35] | You understand that, don’t you? | 你明白的 对吗 |
[40:36] | Yeah, well, you didn’t do anything, it was me. | 你什么也没做 是我自己 |
[40:50] | Why do you look like my mother? | 你为什么看起来像我母亲 |
[40:53] | I’m the part of you that wants to get better. | 我是你内心中想要变好的那部分 |
[40:57] | Who else would I look like? | 我不像你母亲还能像谁 |
[41:01] | I’m a bit scared. | 我有点吓到了 |
[41:06] | Would you like to hold my hand? | 要不要握着我的手 |
[41:14] | Mr. Holmes? | 福尔摩斯先生 |
[41:18] | I’m ready for you now. | 到您了 |