英文名称:Elizabeth:The Golden Age
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:19] | Why do you go among the people, Majesty? | 女王陛下 你为什么要从人群中走呢? |
[03:22] | I tell you plainly, you will be murdered. | 我清楚的告诉您您会被行刺的 |
[03:24] | Every Catholic in England is a potential assassin! | 英格兰每个天主教徒都可能是刺客! |
[03:27] | Be warned by the atrocities in France. | 法国发生的暴行给我们警告 |
[03:30] | We know the Catholics take their orders from Spain. | 大家知道天主教徒听从西班牙人的指令 |
[03:33] | The Spanish speak openly of Mary Stuart | 西班牙人公开宣称玛丽 斯图尔特 |
[03:35] | as Queen of England in waiting. | 是候补英格兰女王 |
[03:37] | Their loyalty is to the Pope in Rome! | 他们忠诚于罗马教皇! |
[03:40] | How many Catholics are there in England, sir? | 英格兰有多少天主教徒 先生? |
[03:43] | Lmmense numbers, Majesty. | 非常多 女王陛下 |
[03:44] | Half the nation cling to the old superstitions. | 一半的国人坚持原先的信仰 |
[03:49] | What would you have me do? | 你们想让我怎样做? |
[03:51] | Hang half the people of England or just imprison them? | 处死一半的英格兰人还是把他们关起来? |
[03:55] | We must act, Majesty. | 女王陛下 我们必须采取行动 |
[03:57] | Our inaction is perceived as weakness. | 我们不采取行动会被认为是在示弱 |
[04:00] | If my people break the law, they shall be punished. | 如果我的民众犯法 他们会受到惩罚 |
[04:04] | Until that day, they shall be protected. | 在犯法前 他们会受到保护 |
[04:06] | Majesty, we have proven reason to fear every Catholic in the… | 女王陛下 我们有理由担心每个天主教徒… |
[04:10] | Fear creates fear. | 疑虑产生恐惧 |
[04:13] | I am not ignorant of the dangers, sir. | 先生 我并不是对于危险一无所知 |
[04:17] | But I will not punish my people for their beliefs. | 但是我不愿意因为信仰问题而惩罚我的人民 |
[04:21] | Only for their deeds. | 只有当他们做错了事情 |
[04:23] | I am assured that the people of England love their Queen. | 我确信英格兰人热爱他们的女王 |
[04:27] | My constant endeavor is to earn that love. | 我不断的努力会赢得他们的热爱 |
[04:58] | My Queen. | 我的女王 |
[05:17] | Our friends write to give us hope. | 我们的朋友写信来给我们希望 |
[05:19] | Soon England’s true believers will rise up | 不久英格兰真正的信徒要发动战争 |
[05:22] | against the bastard usurper Elizabeth | 打倒这个篡夺王位的名叫伊丽莎白的畜生 |
[05:25] | and slit her throat. | 还要撕开她的喉咙 |
[05:26] | That’s enough! | 够了! |
[05:31] | Slit her throat? Please. | 撕了她的喉咙? 好吧 |
[05:34] | And when that bastard usurper is dead, my lady will be queen. | 等那个没有人性的篡位者死了 小姐就是女王了 |
[05:46] | Your bishops are preaching that God is showing his displeasure | 主教们布道说由于女王仍然未婚 |
[05:49] | because the Queen is still unmarried, | 上帝不是很高兴 |
[05:51] | some rudely suggesting infertile. | 更有人认为女王不能生育 |
[05:55] | What nonsense. | 真是荒谬 |
[05:56] | Dangerous nonsense. | 荒谬却危险 |
[05:58] | Mary Stuart has a son. | 玛丽 斯图尔特有个儿子 |
[06:01] | Why does everyone torment me with Mary Stuart? | 为什么每个人都用玛丽 斯图尔特来折磨我呢? |
[06:04] | It’s not her fault she’s next in line to the throne. | 当然 这也不是她的错 她是王位的第二继承人 |
[06:06] | Don’t hide your face. | 别遮住你的脸 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1092个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:216个,六级词汇:103个,GRE词汇:128个,托福词汇:162个,考研词汇:243个,专四词汇:207个,专八词汇:44个, 所有生词标注共:383个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:07] | So long as you have no issue. | 只要你还没有后嗣 |
[06:09] | If you were to produce an heir, | 如果你有个继承人 |
[06:10] | there’d be no more talk of Mary, Queen of Scots. | 就不会有人再谈论玛丽是英格兰的女王了 |
[06:12] | I’ve heard it’s customary to obtain a husband before producing an heir. | 我听说在生个继承人之前要先找个丈夫 |
[06:18] | We shall have to hunt out a husband for you soon, Bess. | 贝丝 我们必须要很快给你找个丈夫 |
[06:20] | Not too soon, my lady. | 女王 别太快了 |
[06:21] | There are husbands to be had. | 有很多丈夫人选 |
[06:23] | You don’t want to be married? | 你不想结婚? |
[06:24] | I’ll want to be married if I want the man… | 我可能会结婚 如果他是… |
[06:26] | Austria. France. | 澳大利亚 法国 |
[06:28] | Turkey. Turkey has a sultan. China has an emperor. | 土耳其 土耳其有苏丹 中国有君主 |
[06:31] | I confine myself to the possible. | 我说的都是有可能的 |
[06:33] | That’s where you and I differ, Walsingham. | 沃辛汉姆 这就是 你我的不同之处 |
[06:36] | I find the impossible far more interesting. | 我觉得那些不可能更加有趣 |
[06:42] | What kind of man would you want? | 你想要什么样的男人? |
[06:44] | An honest man with friendly eyes. | 诚实、有和善的眼神 |
[06:47] | And good legs. And sweet breath. | 还要有健美的腿 清新的口气 |
[06:49] | So you can kiss him without choking. | 这样你想吻他的时候 就不会被呛到 |
[06:55] | There must be any amount of princes | 海那边未知的地方 |
[06:57] | in the undiscovered lands across the sea. | 一定有很多王子 |
[07:02] | Find me an honest one of those. | 给我挑个诚实的 |
[07:21] | Since when do we discuss private matters in public spaces? | 什么时候我们开始在公众场合讨论隐私问题? |
[07:23] | I ask Your Majesty’s forgiveness. | 请女王陛下宽恕我 |
[07:26] | Have my doctors confirm that the Queen is still fertile. | 让医生来证实女王仍然能够生育 |
[07:30] | The people need to be reassured. | 需要打消人们的疑虑 |
[07:32] | I care for your safety. | 我关心你的安全 |
[07:33] | The threats to your person are real. | 那些威胁是真的 |
[07:35] | You know very well if I fall, | 你非常清楚 如果我倒下了 |
[07:37] | you’ll all come tumbling down after me. | 你在我之后会很快倒下 |
[07:40] | The sea wall at Dover is cracking, Francis. | 弗兰西斯 多佛的防洪堤裂开了 |
[07:42] | We have no money to rebuild our defenses. | 我们没有钱重修防御设施 |
[07:45] | Turn your mind to that threat. | 先想想那个威胁吧 |
[08:02] | May we have wisdom not to fear shadows in the night. | 愿我们拥有足够的智慧 不畏黑夜中的阴影 |
[08:09] | And courage when the day of danger truly dawns. | 勇于面对黎明前的拂晓 |
[08:47] | My time has come, Majesty. | 陛下 我的时代到来了 |
[08:51] | Send me back to England to begin God’s work. | 让我回英格兰 开始实现上帝的旨意 |
[09:36] | Guards! Take hold of him! | 卫兵! 抓住他! |
[09:41] | A puddle in the way, | 有个水坑挡着您的路 |
[09:44] | Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[09:50] | A puddle. | 水坑 |
[10:15] | Puddle. | 水坑 |
[10:24] | You’ll have to see the Lord Chamberlain, sir. | 先生 你必须见见张伯伦大臣 |
[10:26] | Which one is he? | 是哪一个? |
[10:27] | He’s over there. | 他在那边 |
[10:29] | You can’t come in. | 你不能进去 |
[10:31] | So how am I to see him if you won’t let me through? | 你不让我进去 我又怎么能见到他呢? |
[10:33] | You must wait for him to come out. | 你必须等他出来 |
[10:35] | And when will he come out? | 他什么时候会出来? |
[10:36] | There’s no way of knowing that. | 这个就不知道了 |
[10:38] | I had less trouble than this boarding a Spanish ship. | 没有比停靠的那艘西班牙船更麻烦的了 |
[10:43] | What if enemy ships should sail up the Thames, can the docks be closed? | 如果敌军船只开到泰晤士河 码头能关闭吗? |
[10:47] | Not closed, Majesty. But the gun positions… | 女王陛下 不用关闭 火力会… |
[10:50] | Spanish… | 西班牙人… |
[10:56] | Ambassador. | 大使 |
[11:00] | King Eric of Sweden, Majesty. | 女王陛下 瑞典埃里克国王 |
[11:02] | Not again. | 又来了 |
[11:03] | Still madly in love with you. | 仍然疯狂的爱慕您 |
[11:04] | Still mad, you mean. | 你的意思是 仍然很疯狂 |
[11:06] | Ivan, Tsar of all the Russias. | 伊万 俄国沙皇 |
[11:09] | Where’s Bess? | 贝丝在哪? |
[11:10] | Known as “lvan the Terrible,” Majesty. | 女王陛下 他被称作”可怕的伊万” |
[11:21] | Late. | 来晚了 |
[11:22] | I beg Your Majesty’s forgiveness. | 我请求女王陛下的宽恕 |
[11:24] | Given. | 宽恕你 |
[11:29] | Once. | 一次 |
[11:31] | The Archduke Charles of Austria, Majesty. | 女王陛下 这位是奥地利大公查尔斯 |
[11:39] | The puddle man is outside, Majesty. | 女王陛下 水坑男在外面 |
[11:41] | My suitors. | 我的求婚者们 |
[11:42] | Younger brother to Maximilian II, Holy Roman Emperor. | 罗马帝国马西米连二世的弟弟 |
[11:46] | Cousin of Philip of Spain. Wealthy. | 西班牙菲利普的表弟很富有 |
[11:49] | He’s rather handsome. | 非常英俊 |
[11:54] | How old is he? | 他多大了? |
[11:55] | Young, I believe, Majesty. | 很年轻 女王陛下 |
[11:59] | An Austrian alliance would keep France quiet. | 和奥地利联盟 法国就不敢轻举易动了 |
[12:01] | And put Philip on a leash. | 还能约束住菲利普 |
[12:03] | I’ve become almost enthusiastic. | 我已经热血沸腾了 |
[12:07] | Send for him. | 叫他来 |
[12:10] | Danke schon. | 丹克 斯科 |
[12:12] | How much longer do you think I can play this game, Francis? | 弗兰西斯 你认为这个游戏我能玩多久? |
[12:16] | Virginity is an asset that holds its value well. | 贞洁是一笔财富 非常保值 |
[12:19] | Walter Raleigh, Majesty. | 女王陛下 我是沃尔特 劳利 |
[12:23] | Your Majesty, this man is a notorious pirate. | 女王陛下 这个人 是个臭名远洋的海盗 |
[12:26] | Spanish gold stolen from Spanish ships, attacked without provocation. | 未经挑衅就发起攻击 抢西班牙船上的金币 |
[12:34] | Well, sir, what do you want? | 先生 你想要什么? |
[12:38] | I have just returned from the New World, Majesty. | 女王陛下 我刚从新大陆回来 |
[12:41] | I have claimed the fertile coast in your name | 我用你的名字来命名富饶的海岸 |
[12:44] | and called it Virginia | 叫维吉尼亚 |
[12:47] | in honor of our Virgin Queen. | 献给我们的贞洁女王 |
[12:49] | Virginia? | 维吉尼亚? |
[12:51] | And when I marry, will you change the name to Conjugia? | 等我结婚 你是不是要改名为肯居尼亚? |
[12:56] | I ask your gracious permission, Majesty, | 女王陛下 我请求您能允许 |
[12:58] | to return to the New World with your royal warrant | 授权新大陆 |
[13:01] | to found a colony under the laws and protections of England. | 建立殖民地 得到英格兰法律的保护 |
[13:04] | He wants money. | 他要钱 |
[13:05] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[13:08] | Natives of the Americas, Majesty. | 女王陛下 新大陆本地人 |
[13:14] | Have they no ruler of their own? | 他们没有自己的统治者吗? |
[13:16] | None to match England’s Queen. | 都比不上英格兰女王 |
[13:19] | These gentlemen are welcome. | 欢迎这些先生们 |
[13:20] | See that they are treated well. | 好好款待他们 |
[13:22] | I also come bearing gifts for Your Majesty. | 我还给女王陛下带来礼物 |
[13:24] | These gifts, Majesty, are the fruits of piracy, | 女王陛下 这些礼物是海盗抢来的 |
[13:29] | the true property of the realm of Spain. | 完全属于西班牙领土 |
[13:31] | Let’s see, shall we? What have you brought me? | 让大家看看 好吗? 你给我带来了什么? |
[13:43] | Patata, Majesty. | 女王陛下 马铃薯 |
[13:46] | You eat it. Very nourishing. | 吃了它 会很有营养 |
[14:09] | Tobacco. | 烟草 |
[14:13] | You breathe its smoke. | 吸上一口 |
[14:15] | Very stimulating. | 非常刺激 |
[14:29] | Gold. | 金币 |
[14:31] | Courtesy of a Spanish ship that found itself unable to complete its journey. | 西班牙船只发现他们 不能完成自己的… |
[14:35] | Forgive me, Majesty. | 女王陛下 原谅我 |
[14:37] | I find the air has become stale. | 我觉得空气很浑浊 |
[14:41] | I am sensitive to the smell of open sewers. | 我对下水道的味道很敏感 |
[14:51] | I cannot accept the fruits of piracy, Mr. Raleigh. | 劳利先生 我不能接受海盗的战利品 |
[14:56] | Philip of Spain is no friend of England, Majesty. | 女王陛下 西班牙的菲利普 对英格兰人并不友好 |
[15:00] | The more gold I take from him, the safer you will be. | 我从他那抢来越多的金币 你就越安全 |
[15:04] | Well, well. | 很好 很好 |
[15:07] | A political pirate. | 懂政治的海盗 |
[15:09] | And Your Majesty’s most loyal subject. | 我将永远忠诚 女王陛下 |
[15:13] | Welcome home, Mr. Raleigh. Lord Howard, the docks. | 劳利先生 欢迎回来 霍华德阁下 让他进码头 |
[15:17] | Master Raleigh. | 劳利少爷 |
[15:24] | You eat it… | 你吃了它… |
[15:49] | You traitor! | 你这个叛徒! |
[15:51] | Judas! | 叛徒! |
[15:53] | You’re Walsingham’s pawn! | 你是沃辛汉姆的走狗! |
[15:56] | Don’t do this! I didn’t say anything! | 不要这样对我! 我什么也没说! |
[16:00] | You’re a Protestant traitor! | 你是新教的叛徒! |
[16:04] | Don’t do it! Don’t! | 不要! 别! |
[16:15] | Don’t! Hold his head! | 不要! 按住他的头! |
[16:17] | You Judas! You Judas! Stop! | 你这个叛徒! 你这个叛徒! 停下来! |
[16:19] | You Judas! | 你这个叛徒! |
[16:48] | The traitor’s dead. We must act! | 叛徒已经死了 我们必须开始行动! |
[16:55] | Why do we not strike? What are we waiting for? | 我们为什么不反抗? 我们还在等什么? |
[17:02] | You wait for my order. | 等我的指令 |
[17:08] | Walsingham knows too much already. One traitor is dead. | 沃辛汉姆知道的太多 一个叛徒已经死了 |
[17:13] | Who can I trust now? | 现在我能相信谁? |
[17:24] | There’s a visitor waiting, sir. | 先生 有个客人正等着您 |
[17:31] | William. | 威廉 |
[17:35] | Hello, Francis. | 弗朗西斯 嗨 |
[17:37] | You’ve always been a fellow who delighted in surprises. | 你总是给人带来惊喜 |
[17:41] | You look well, Francis. | 弗朗西斯 你看起来不错 |
[17:43] | Well, you look dreadful. They’re not feeding you in Paris. | 你看上去很不好 他们在巴黎没给你饭吃 |
[17:47] | You can’t learn the secrets of the universe on an empty stomach. | 你不能空着肚子来研究宇宙的奥秘 |
[17:55] | Mary. William. Supper is ready. | 玛丽 威廉 晚饭准备好了 |
[18:01] | William. | 威廉 |
[18:03] | Have you spoken to the Queen? | 你和女王说上话了吗? |
[18:04] | I speak with the Queen daily. | 我天天和女王说话 |
[18:06] | You work too hard. You’re a sick man. | 你工作太辛苦了 身体很差 |
[18:08] | William, come over here and sit by me. | 威廉过来这里 坐在我旁边 |
[18:09] | William, if we are not allowed to sin, | 威廉 如果上帝能宽恕我们的罪过 |
[18:11] | maybe we could talk theology. | 也许我们能讨论一下神学 |
[18:12] | You have done enough. No man could do more. | 你做的已经够多了 没有人能干得更好了 |
[18:15] | I can’t leave the court yet, Ursula. She needs me. | 我现在还不能离开宫廷 乌瑟拉 她需要我 |
[18:17] | Never listens to me. Not a thought for his health. | 永远不听我的话 从不为自己的健康着想 |
[18:19] | So you talk to him, he’s your brother. | 你和他说说吧 他是你哥哥 |
[18:21] | William, what do they say in Paris about the Pope’s call for holy war? | 威廉 你说在巴黎罗马教皇 在号召圣洁之战? |
[18:25] | Many welcome it. | 很多人支持这场战争 |
[18:26] | Why must we talk about war? | 为什么我们一定 要谈到战争呢? |
[18:27] | Tell us your nice news, William. | 告诉我们你的情况 威廉 |
[18:30] | – Are you married yet? – Not yet. | – 你结婚了没? – 还没有 |
[18:32] | Mary, would you leave William alone, please? | 玛丽 你能让 威廉单独呆会吗? |
[18:34] | Sweet, sit. | 亲爱的 坐下吧 |
[18:38] | Grace? | 格蕾丝? |
[18:41] | Oh, Lord, provider of all things, | 主啊 我们感谢您 |
[18:43] | we offer Thee our humble thanks. | 赐予我们所有的一切 |
[18:45] | In the name of the Holy Trinity, amen. | 以圣父圣子圣灵的名义 阿门 |
[18:48] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[18:58] | More lines on my face. | 脸上的皱纹又多了 |
[19:03] | Where do they come from? | 它们从哪里来的呢? |
[19:05] | Smile lines, my lady. | 女王陛下 是笑纹 |
[19:08] | Smile lines? | 笑纹? |
[19:11] | When do I ever smile? | 我什么时候笑了? |
[19:16] | Now you have smile lines, too. | 现在你也有笑纹了 |
[19:25] | The beauty of Your Majesty | 女王陛下的美貌 |
[19:31] | is dazzling to my eyes. | 让我目眩 |
[19:43] | I am overwhelmed. | 我为你着迷 |
[19:46] | I am conquered. | 我被你征服 |
[19:50] | I die. | 我要死去 |
[19:52] | Only your love, | 只有你 |
[19:56] | my stattlich Elizabeth, | 我的伊丽莎白 |
[19:58] | can restore me into life. | 能让我重返人间 |
[20:02] | Your Highness does me great honor. | 殿下让我受宠若惊 |
[20:13] | Oh, Elizabeth. | 喔 伊丽莎白 |
[20:16] | How blessed am I to stand in your fabled presence. | 能站在尊贵的女王面前 我感到无比荣幸 |
[20:22] | Ah, Elizabeth. | 啊 伊丽莎白 |
[20:25] | To speak your name is to hear celestial music. | 提到您的名字 就像听到天籁之音 |
[20:31] | May that sweet sound | 愿这美妙的声音 |
[20:35] | guide me through my life to come, Elizabeth. | 能永远指引着我 伊丽莎白 |
[20:40] | I have traveled here to this illustrious court | 我来到这个辉煌的宫廷 |
[20:44] | in the hope that our two great nations | 希望我们两国 |
[20:50] | might be joined in love. | 能以爱的名义合为一体 |
[21:06] | He interests me. | 我对他有兴趣 |
[21:10] | Talk to him. | 去对他说 |
[21:13] | Him, my lady? | 女王陛下 他? |
[21:16] | Him. | 就是他 |
[21:22] | I adore the natives you brought. I don’t suppose you could get one for me. | 我很喜欢你带来的土著人 没想到你会送给我 |
[21:26] | They’re not dangerous, are they? | 他们并不可怕 对吗? |
[21:27] | That depends on what you propose to do with them. | 那要看你准备怎么处置它们了 |
[21:29] | I’d dress him up in mulberry colored silk, | 我要让他穿上深紫红色的丝绸 |
[21:32] | and have him walk behind me, carrying my cloak. | 让他跟着我后面替我拿斗篷 |
[21:43] | I have a secret, my dear. | 亲爱的 我有个秘密 |
[21:47] | I pretend there’s a pane of glass, | 我假装在我和他们之间 |
[21:50] | eine Glasscheibe between me and them. | 有一层玻璃 |
[21:56] | They can see me, but they cannot touch me. | 他们能看到我 但是他们不能碰到我 |
[22:01] | You should try it. | 你应该试试 |
[22:06] | Majesty, I am… | 陛下 我… |
[22:18] | It is something, after all, | 毕竟在地图之外的地方 |
[22:20] | to take a blank on the map and build there a shining city. | 创建一个全新的城市非常有价值 |
[22:26] | Which you will no doubt name after yourself. | 毋庸置疑 你会以你的名字命名这座城市 |
[22:30] | No doubt. | 确实如此 |
[22:39] | May I ask a question in return? | 我能问你个问题吗? |
[22:40] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[22:42] | How am I to win the Queen’s favor? | 我怎样能赢得女王的欢心? |
[22:44] | Why should I tell you that? | 为什么我要告诉你? |
[22:45] | I’ve little enough to offer, but whatever I have to give, | 我能给的不多 |
[22:50] | ask, and it’s yours. | 但是只要你想要 就是你的了 |
[22:55] | Say what you mean to say as plainly as possible. | 清楚明了的告诉女王 你想要说的话 |
[22:59] | All men flatter the Queen in hope of advancement. | 所有的人都在奉承女王 希望得到晋升 |
[23:05] | Pay her the compliment of truth. | 用真话去奉承她 |
[23:08] | I don’t even know your name. | 我还不知道你的名字 |
[23:10] | Elizabeth Throckmorton. | 伊丽莎白 索克莫顿 |
[23:11] | A second Elizabeth? | 又是伊丽莎白? |
[23:13] | Everyone calls me Bess. | 大家都叫我贝丝 |
[23:15] | Your most serene Majesty, bright star of our firmament, | 尊贵的女王殿下 您是天上闪亮的行星 |
[23:21] | we present our humble masque of the heavenly spheres. | 我们给您带来了 神圣星球的假面剧 |
[23:28] | His Highness is tired after his long journey. | 殿下长途跋涉 一定幸苦了 |
[23:31] | No man can become tired | 没有人会在 |
[23:34] | in the presence of so lovely a queen. | 敬爱的女王陛下前感到疲倦 |
[24:11] | His Highness, the Archduke informs me that my charms overwhelm him. | 殿下大人认为他已经完全 臣服在我的魅力之中 |
[24:16] | He will retire to his private chambers to rest. | 现在他将回房间稍作休息 |
[24:28] | I don’t want him hurt by your schemes. | 我不想他因为你的计划而受到伤害 |
[24:32] | So how should we proceed? | 那我们接下来怎么办? |
[24:34] | Perhaps we should all retire. | 或许大家都退下 |
[24:39] | I suspect him of being a professional charmer. | 我怀疑他是职业提亲的 |
[24:43] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗? |
[24:45] | He is certainly charming, my lady. | 女王 他确实很有魅力 |
[24:48] | Well, there are duller professions. | 也有人就是让人觉得很无趣 |
[24:52] | You like him, don’t you? | 你喜欢他 对吗? |
[24:54] | He’s a man that lives in a world far beyond the court. | 他的生活与宫廷里的完全不同 |
[24:58] | It’s refreshing. | 很新鲜的感觉 |
[25:01] | Well. | 好的 |
[25:03] | We shall let him come again. | 我们可以让他再来一次 |
[25:06] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[25:13] | Can you imagine what it is to cross an ocean? | 你能够想象穿越海洋是怎么样的感觉吗? |
[25:17] | For weeks, you see nothing but the horizon, perfect and empty. | 很长时间 你能看到的只有地平线 虚无缥缈 |
[25:24] | You live in the grip of fear. | 你生活在恐惧中 |
[25:27] | Fear of storms. | 害怕暴风雨 |
[25:30] | Fear of sickness on board. | 害怕船上眩晕的感觉 |
[25:33] | Fear of the immensity. | 害怕无边无际 |
[25:37] | So you must drive that fear down deep into your belly. | 你必须抑制住你的恐惧 |
[25:42] | Study your charts. | 研究海图 |
[25:44] | Watch your compass. | 观察指南针 |
[25:47] | Pray for a fair wind. | 祈求顺风 |
[25:51] | And hope, | 还要抱有希望 |
[25:54] | pure, | 纯粹 |
[25:56] | naked, | 直白 |
[25:58] | fragile | 渺茫的 |
[26:01] | hope. | 希望 |
[26:05] | Majesty, the Archduke and court are waiting. | 女王陛下 大公和大臣们正等着 |
[26:07] | Let them wait. | 让他们等着 |
[26:11] | Go on, Mr. Raleigh. | 你继续 劳利先生 |
[26:14] | You were hoping. | 你们正在期盼 |
[26:17] | At first, it’s no more than a haze on the horizon. | 最初 不过是海平线上 出现一丝薄雾 |
[26:26] | So you watch. | 所以你注视着 |
[26:31] | You watch. | 不断注视着 |
[26:37] | Then it’s a smudge, | 接着是熏烟 |
[26:41] | a shadow on the far water. | 远处海面出现阴影 |
[26:45] | For a day. | 一天 |
[26:48] | For another day. | 又一天 |
[26:52] | The stain slowly spreads along the horizon taking form, | 阴影沿海平面逐渐散开来 |
[26:58] | until on the third day, you let yourself believe. | 到第三天 你终于确信 |
[27:05] | You dare to whisper the word. | 你可以大胆的说出这个词 |
[27:09] | Land. | 陆地 |
[27:14] | Land. | 陆地 |
[27:16] | Life. | 生命 |
[27:18] | Resurrection. | 复苏 |
[27:21] | The true adventure. | 真正的冒险 |
[27:25] | Coming out of the vast unknown, | 来自浩瀚无边无穷无尽的 |
[27:28] | out of the immensity, | 未知中 |
[27:31] | into new life. | 从中找到新的生命 |
[27:36] | That, | 那 |
[27:39] | Your Majesty, is the New World. | 就是新大陆 女王陛下 |
[27:52] | I like your immensities. | 我喜欢你的无穷无尽 |
[27:55] | Your ocean is an image of eternity, I think. | 我想 你的海洋 就像是永恒 |
[28:02] | Such great spaces make us small. | 浩瀚宇宙让我们变得渺小 |
[28:06] | Do we discover the New World, Mr. Raleigh, | 劳利先生 是我们发现了新大陆 |
[28:10] | or does the New World discover us? | 还是新大陆 发现了我们? |
[28:14] | You speak like a true explorer. | 你像一个真正的探险家 |
[28:18] | I like you, Mr. Raleigh. | 劳利先生 我喜欢你 |
[28:24] | And I like you. | 我也喜欢你 |
[28:34] | You know, of course, that when I like a man, I reward him. | 你要知道 当我喜欢一个人 我会赐他奖赏 |
[28:38] | I have heard that. | 我听说过 |
[28:42] | And what have you to say about it? | 你想要什么呢? |
[28:43] | Reward my mission, Majesty, not me. | 奖赏我的使命吧 陛下 我不用了 |
[28:46] | Is the mission not the man? | 使命不是人吧? |
[28:48] | Then you leave me free to like you in return. | 那就让我也能喜欢您 |
[28:57] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[29:02] | I think it must be hard for so great a queen | 我想一个女王 |
[29:04] | to know the simple pleasure of being liked for herself. | 很难感到简单的被喜欢着的感觉 |
[29:14] | Now you grow dull. | 现在你变得无趣了 |
[29:53] | Come on! | 快点! |
[30:22] | Mine. | 我先到 |
[30:25] | You have the stronger horse. | 你的马要更壮 |
[30:27] | Yours carries the lighter load. | 你要轻很多 |
[30:29] | No. | 不对 |
[30:32] | The Queen does not give way to others. | 女王不会让步的 |
[30:36] | Whoa! Whoa! | 哇! 哇! |
[30:45] | Forgive me, Majesty. My horse doesn’t seem to know his place yet. | 女王陛下 宽恕我 我的马好像还不清楚它的处境 |
[30:50] | Have you ever known your place, Mr. Raleigh? | 你清楚你的处境吗 劳利先生? |
[30:57] | Oh, come on! | 快跟上来! |
[31:31] | It’s from her. | 她来信了 |
[31:33] | Mary Stuart is the heart and soul of our enterprise. | 玛丽 斯图尔特是我们计划的核心 |
[31:50] | Make sure she and only she reads this. | 确保让她并且只有她看到这个 |
[31:53] | We wait for her order. | 我们等着她下命令 |
[31:57] | The order must be given clearly. | 一定要给出明确的命令 |
[32:09] | The jailer, madam. | 夫人 狱卒来了 |
[32:14] | My noble jailer. | 尊贵的狱卒 |
[32:19] | Am I a danger to England even when I pray? | 我祷告也会对英格兰造成威胁吗? |
[32:22] | As always, ma’am, my concern is for your safety. | 夫人 我们关心的一直是您的安全 |
[32:28] | I pray for my cousin Elizabeth. | 我为我的表姐伊丽莎白祈祷 |
[32:34] | Do you think she prays for me? | 你认为她会为我祈祷吗? |
[32:44] | Is it true | 是真的吗? |
[32:47] | that I’ve never known the pleasure of being liked for myself? | 我从来不知道被人简单喜爱着的感觉 |
[32:54] | I hope you believe I like you for yourself, my lady. | 女王 我希望您相信 我一直爱着您 |
[32:59] | Is anyone ever liked simply for themselves? I doubt it. | 有人会简单的相爱吗? 我很怀疑 |
[33:05] | Are you? | 你会吗? |
[33:09] | Men like you because you’re pretty, | 男人喜欢你 因为你漂亮 |
[33:15] | and because you have the ear of the Queen. | 并且你是女王的亲信 |
[33:18] | No doubt. | 的确如此 |
[33:22] | Him, too. | 他也是 |
[33:27] | He likes you because he wants my favor. | 他喜欢你 因为他想得到我的宠信 |
[33:33] | You do realize that. | 你要记住这些 |
[33:38] | Yes, my lady. | 知道了 女王陛下 |
[33:42] | And the other thing, too, of course. | 当然还有另外一件事 |
[33:45] | But then, all men want that. | 不过所有男人都想要的 |
[33:47] | Male desire confers no distinction. | 男人的欲望没有区别 |
[33:52] | Oh, I envy you, Bess. | 我嫉妒你 贝丝 |
[33:58] | You’re free to have what I cannot have. | 你能拥有我不能有的东西 |
[34:03] | You’re my adventurer. | 替我去冒险 |
[34:56] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[34:57] | You mustn’t send letters to the palace. | 你不应该送信到宫廷 |
[35:00] | You know what would happen if I was caught. | 你知道如果我被抓住 会有怎样的后果? |
[35:02] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[35:05] | – More money? – No. | – 还要钱? – 不是 |
[35:08] | My father doesn’t want to hide like this anymore. | 我父亲不想再像这样躲躲藏藏了 |
[35:11] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[35:12] | We both want to get back into favor with the court. | 我们都想能返回宫廷去 |
[35:14] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[35:16] | You know that you’re Papists. | 你知道你们是天主教徒 |
[35:18] | Why impossible? | 为什么不可能呢? |
[35:19] | Everyone at court has a Papist somewhere in their family. | 宫廷的每个人家里都有天主教徒 |
[35:22] | Francis. Just as you have. | 弗朗西斯 正像你一样 |
[35:23] | Speak to the Queen. You are her favorite. | 对女王说说 她最宠你了 |
[35:26] | My father and I will embrace the new faith. | 我和父亲会信奉新的信仰 |
[35:30] | Cousin Bess. No. | 贝丝表妹 不行 |
[35:31] | We have known each other all our lives. | 我们已经认识这么久了 |
[35:33] | I would do nothing to harm you. | 我不会做害你的事情 |
[35:37] | Why can’t you help us? They will kill us! | 为什么你不能帮帮我们? 他们会杀了我们的! |
[35:52] | Oh. Do not tease me, Mr. Raleigh. | 劳利先生 不要戏弄我 |
[35:57] | There’s nothing I’d like to do more. | 已经没有什么可看的了 |
[35:59] | So why don’t you? | 为什么还要看呢? |
[36:03] | All right, then. I will. | 好吧 我不看了 |
[36:08] | You see? You lie. | 你看 你撒谎了 |
[36:10] | You don’t want me on your ship at all. You’re a liar. | 你根本就不希望我上你的船 你是个骗子 |
[36:17] | Bess. Would you like to go to sea? | 贝丝 你想去看海吗? |
[36:19] | I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 恐怕不太可能 |
[36:20] | Women bring bad luck on board ship. | 女人上船会带来霉运的 |
[36:23] | Do they? | 真的吗? |
[36:25] | Lock up a hundred men in a space smaller than this room | 上百个男人同时被困在 比这间房间还要小的地方 |
[36:27] | for months at a time. | 几个月 |
[36:29] | Men have needs. | 男人有需要 |
[36:31] | A beautiful woman would drive us all mad. | 一个美丽的女人 会把大家逼疯的 |
[36:34] | Men have needs? | 男人有需要? |
[36:40] | Let them stay on land and see to their needs. | 让他们上岸 满足他们的需要吧 |
[36:44] | Mr. Raleigh is eager to sail away to his maiden colony. | 劳利先生急着想回到他的殖民地 |
[36:49] | We must persuade him to stay a little longer. Mustn’t we, ladies? | 我们必须让他多待上一段时间 对吗 女士们? |
[37:10] | Bess? | 贝丝? |
[37:16] | No! | 不要! |
[37:18] | Wait! What do you want? Who are you? | 等等! 你们想干什么? 你们是谁? |
[37:22] | Let me go, damn it! Who the hell are you? | 放开我 见鬼! 你们到底是谁? |
[37:52] | If you won’t assist me, perhaps your father will. | 如果你不想告诉我 可能你父亲愿意 |
[37:57] | No. | 不要 |
[38:03] | Enough. | 够了 |
[38:05] | Enough. | 够了 |
[38:08] | Enough. | 够了 |
[38:11] | Yes? | 什么? |
[38:14] | You cannot save England now. | 你现在救不了英格兰了 |
[38:19] | The Enterprise has begun. | 计划已经开始了 |
[38:25] | Ambassador? | 大使? |
[38:29] | What do you know of the Enterprise of England? | 你对英格兰计划知道多少? |
[38:31] | The Enterprise? Forgive me, Majesty, I’m not familiar… | 计划? 女王陛下 请宽恕我 我不清楚… |
[38:33] | Two armies landing on the coasts of Sussex and Norfolk. | 两队人在苏塞克斯和诺福克上岸 |
[38:37] | Mary Stuart is to be set free and placed on the English throne, | 玛丽 斯图尔特将获得自由 登上王位 |
[38:40] | and I am to be assassinated. | 而我则被暗杀 |
[38:41] | Does any of this sound familiar? | 这些听上去很熟吗? |
[38:43] | I know nothing of any invasion plans… | 我对什么进攻计划一无所知… |
[38:44] | Well, I refer to this plan as the Enterprise of England, | 我说的这个计划是英格兰计划 |
[38:46] | it should more accurately be called la Empresa de Inglaterra | 更准确的说这个计划应该是 在英格兰组织制定的 |
[38:50] | because it is a Spanish plan. | 因为这是西班牙人的计划 |
[38:51] | The plan of my one-time brother-in-law, | 我曾经的妹夫 你们的君主 |
[38:53] | your king, to attack my country. | 要进攻我的国家 |
[38:55] | Your country? It is my country that is under attack. | 你的国家? 现在是我的国家正在被袭击 |
[39:01] | Your so-called piratas, your pirates attack our merchant ships daily. | 你所谓的海盗们 你的海盗每天袭击我们的商船 |
[39:04] | And you… You think we don’t know where the orders come from? | 而你… 你以为我们不知道是谁下的指令吗? |
[39:08] | The whole world knows these pirates sail up the Thames, | 大家都知道这些海盗从泰晤士河 |
[39:11] | all the way to your royal bed. | 一路开到你高贵的床上 |
[39:23] | You will leave my presence, sir. | 从我面前滚出去 |
[39:28] | Go back to your rat hole. | 回你的老鼠洞去 |
[39:31] | Tell Philip I fear neither him, nor his priests, nor his armies. | 告诉菲利普我不怕他 他的神父甚至他的军队 |
[39:36] | Tell him if he wants to shake his little fist at us, | 告诉他如果他想 对我们动一根指头 |
[39:38] | we’re ready to give him such a bite, | 我们会好好教训他的 |
[39:40] | he’ll wish he’d kept his hands in his pockets. | 他会后悔自己做过这些 |
[39:42] | You see a leaf fall and you think you know which way the wind blows. | 你看到一片树叶落下 你以为你就能知道风往哪吹? |
[39:46] | Well, there is a wind coming, madam, | 暴风雨即将临了 女士 |
[39:50] | that will sweep away your pride. | 将让你的名誉扫地 |
[39:59] | I, too, can command the wind, sir! | 我也能控制风的方向 |
[40:02] | I have a hurricane in me that will strip Spain bare if you dare to try me! | 你胆敢试试 我会用飓风把西班牙夷为平地! |
[40:28] | What are you staring at? | 你看什么看? |
[40:31] | Lower your eyes. I am the Queen! | 低下头 我是女王! |
[40:35] | You are not my equal, sir, and you never will be! | 你不是我的对手 永远也不可能! |
[41:57] | The alignments of the planets is most unusual this year. | 今年行星排列非常不寻常 |
[42:02] | Mars is due to take the ascendant | 在女王陛下生辰的三天后 |
[42:04] | three days after the anniversary of Your Majesty’s birth. | 火星将出现上升趋势 |
[42:09] | And also on that day, there is a full moon, | 那一天同时是满月 |
[42:12] | which governs the fortune of all princes of the female gender. | 火星掌控着所有女性皇族的命运 |
[42:17] | Princes of the female gender. | 女性皇族 |
[42:19] | I mean to say, a prince who is also a woman. | 我指的是皇族 同时是女性 |
[42:24] | Yes, Dr. Dee, I am following you. | 迪博士 我知道 我听着呢 |
[42:28] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[42:30] | It means the rise of a great empire, Majesty, and the fall of another. | 意味着一个伟大帝国的诞生 另一个帝国的灭亡 |
[42:38] | Convulsions. | 暴乱 |
[42:43] | Which empire is to rise and which is to fall? | 哪个帝国诞生 哪个会灭亡? |
[42:47] | That I cannot say, Majesty. | 女王陛下 这我说不了 |
[42:49] | Astrology is, as yet, more an art than a science. | 占星学与其说是科学 不如说是种艺术 |
[42:53] | Nothing more, Dr. Dee? | 迪大师 没有了吗? |
[42:56] | No more specific calamities we can guard against? | 没有什么我们能预防的吗? |
[42:58] | He means, will I be assassinated? | 他的意思是我会被暗杀? |
[43:03] | Walsingham, would you leave us for a moment? | 沃辛汉姆 让我们单独待会好吗? |
[43:13] | And the private life of this prince of the female gender, | 星相能否预测 |
[43:18] | what do the stars foretell there? | 这个女性皇族的个人生活? |
[43:20] | These are matters of state, Majesty. | 女王陛下 这有很多方面 |
[43:23] | Surely the stars foretell matters of state, Dr. Dee. | 迪大师 当然了 星相能预测很多方面了 |
[43:27] | For such a prediction I must look in a different chart. | 要预测这个 我必须要看另一张图 |
[43:42] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[43:45] | Such strength. | 力量 |
[43:48] | You will need all your strength in the days to come. | 接下来的日子里 你需要用尽所有的力量 |
[43:53] | But you doubt yourself, my child. | 但是 孩子 你在怀疑自己 |
[43:57] | I have not seen fear in your face for such a long time. | 我已经很久没有在你脸上 看到恐惧了 |
[44:01] | Have I reason to fear? | 我为什么会害怕? |
[44:03] | Something has weakened you. | 有些事情让你犹豫不决 |
[44:06] | There are hard days coming. | 艰苦的日子即将来临 |
[44:14] | But I am no prophet. | 但我不能预知未来 |
[44:17] | I see no more than the shadows of ghosts. | 我只能看到幽灵的影子 |
[44:24] | Visitor, sir. | 先生 有客人 |
[44:38] | Sorry to come aboard your ship | 劳利先生 很抱歉 |
[44:39] | without permission, Mr. Raleigh. | 未经允许登上你的船 |
[44:51] | Welcome aboard. | 非常欢迎 |
[44:54] | The Queen wishes to see you. | 女王陛下想见你 |
[44:59] | She asks me to assure you… | 她要我来确认你… |
[45:01] | I need no assurances, Bess. | 贝丝 我不需要任何确认 |
[45:04] | I’m no courtier. Never have been. | 我不是她的属下 永远也不是 |
[45:07] | Then you should say so in person. | 那你应该亲自和她说 |
[45:17] | This is my life, Bess. | 贝丝 这是我的生活 |
[45:21] | This is where I belong. | 我属于这儿 |
[45:26] | It seems to be a lonely life. | 看上去是孤独的生活 |
[45:29] | Sometimes. But it’s the life I’ve chosen. | 有时候是 但这是我的选择 |
[45:36] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[45:54] | You ask permission to go. | 你要求离开这里 |
[45:56] | Yes, Majesty. | 是的 女王陛下 |
[45:58] | You plan to return to your colony | 你要回到你的殖民地 |
[46:02] | for two, maybe three, four years. | 二年 可能三年 四年 |
[46:07] | If Your Majesty grants me your royal warrant. | 如果女王陛下能准许 |
[46:11] | That is a long time. | 太久了 |
[46:13] | There’s nothing for me here. | 我在这里什么也没有 |
[46:17] | At sea, I know what I’m to do. I know the risks. | 在海上我知道该做什么 我知道那些风险 |
[46:20] | Here… No. You’re wrong. | 这儿… 不 你错了 |
[46:23] | You’re needed here. | 这里需要你 |
[46:26] | As captain of my personal guard. | 做我的贴身护卫统帅 |
[46:28] | Captain of your guard? | 你的护卫统帅? |
[46:29] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[46:31] | Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[46:32] | I said, kneel. | 我说了 跪下 |
[46:39] | Sir Walter Raleigh. | 沃尔特 劳利先生 |
[46:46] | Well, you may express your gratitude. | 你可以谢恩了 |
[46:55] | This is too great an honor. | 这个恩典太大了 |
[46:58] | If it’s so great an honor, why are you staring at your boots? | 既然如此 你为什么盯着我的靴子呢? |
[47:03] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[47:06] | Now you stare at the wall. | 现在你又看着墙 |
[47:08] | Am I so hideous you can’t even look me in the face? | 我很可怕吗 你为什么不能看着我的脸? |
[47:10] | Why do you speak like a fool | 为什么你不是傻子 |
[47:11] | when you are anything but a fool? | 却要象傻子一样说话呢? |
[47:15] | Fool? | 傻子? |
[47:18] | Yes, I am a vain and foolish woman. | 是的 我是一个自负愚蠢的女人 |
[47:22] | And you, you… You come here | 而你 你…来到这里 |
[47:25] | as if from another time. And I’ve… | 就像来自不同的时代 而我已经… |
[47:31] | You have real adventures. You go where the maps end. And I’d… | 你勇于冒险 去地图之外的地方 我会… |
[47:36] | I would follow you there if I could. Believe me. | 如果可能 我会跟着你去那些地方 真的 |
[47:51] | The storm clouds are gathering. You are needed here. | 暴风雨即将来临 这里需要你 |
[47:56] | You cannot leave England. | 你不能离开英格兰 |
[48:30] | “For he that will save his life will lose it. | “凡要救自己的生命必丧失生命 |
[48:33] | “And he that will lose his life for my sake shall find it.” | 凡为我丧失生命的必得到生命” |
[48:38] | Lord be with us as the end approaches. | 直到末日来临 主会与我们同在 |
[48:43] | We will not fear the coming of the shadow of death. | 我们不畏惧死亡的来临 |
[49:06] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you. | 对不起 我并不想要打扰你 |
[49:10] | I thought I prayed in silence. | 我以为我在无声的祷告 |
[49:12] | You did. | 是的 |
[49:23] | Excuse me, sir. I must go to the Queen. | 先生 对不起 我必须去女王陛下那儿去了 |
[49:26] | The man who was hanged today… | 今天处死的那个人… |
[49:30] | He was your cousin. | 他是你的表哥 |
[49:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[49:46] | The last time I saw him, | 最后一次我见到他 |
[49:50] | he needed my help. | 他要我帮他 |
[49:54] | I did nothing. | 但我什么也没做 |
[49:56] | What could you have done? | 你能做什么呢? |
[49:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:02] | Now he’s dead. | 现在他死了 |
[50:04] | I keep seeing his face. I keep seeing his eyes. | 他的脸 他的眼 不断出现在我面前 |
[50:09] | Believe me, there’s nothing that you could have done that would have spared him. | 相信我你什么也做不了 不可能… |
[50:13] | I’m so afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[50:14] | We’re all human, Bess. | 贝丝 我们只是普通人 |
[50:18] | We do what we can. | 只能做我们能做的事情 |
[51:10] | Your laundress was found to be carrying letters in her washing. | 我们发现洗衣女工通过脏衣服传送信件 |
[51:14] | Not her job, I think. | 我想 这不是她的意愿吧 |
[51:16] | How am I to send my intimate letters? | 那我要怎样传送私密信件呢? |
[51:18] | Through me. And you will read them. | 通过我 你会先看它们 |
[51:21] | With respectful admiration. | 我会非常恭敬的看的 |
[51:24] | Am I to have no privacy? | 我不能有隐私吗? |
[51:27] | No. | 不能 |
[51:28] | You disappoint me, sir. | 你让我很失望 |
[51:30] | The Queen orders these measures for your protection. | 这是女王为了要保护你下的命令 |
[51:33] | The Queen? | 女王? |
[51:35] | I am a queen. | 我是女王 |
[51:49] | They call her the Virgin Queen. | 他们叫她贞洁女王 |
[51:53] | Why is that, sir? | 为什么? |
[51:56] | Can it be that no man will have her? | 是因为没有男人想要她吗? |
[53:32] | Let him throw you round. | 让他把你抛起来 |
[53:35] | Be bold. Come on, you can trust him. | 勇敢点 你可以信任他 |
[53:38] | And jump. | 跳跃 |
[53:40] | When I bend like this, you take a leap into the air. | 我这样弯下来 你向上跳跃 |
[53:45] | The Volta. | Volta舞 |
[53:47] | I require all my ladies to learn it. | 我要所有的女士都学会它 |
[53:50] | You see how fearless Bess is? | 你看贝丝多么的勇敢? |
[53:53] | You like your ladies to jump at your command. | 你喜欢所有人 听从你的命令 |
[53:56] | Do you think that wrong? | 你觉得有错吗? |
[53:57] | No. You are the Queen. You are to be obeyed. | 没有 你是女王陛下 大家都应该听你的 |
[54:01] | To tell you the truth, | 实话告诉你 |
[54:03] | I’m very, very tired of always being in control. | 我已经很讨厌永远掌控着一切 |
[54:06] | Nonsense. | 胡说八道 |
[54:08] | What? | 什么? |
[54:10] | You eat and drink control. | 你与生俱来的控制欲 |
[54:14] | Is that so? | 真的吗? |
[54:19] | Bess. | 贝丝 |
[54:21] | You should try a dance with Sir Walter. | 你应该和沃尔特先生跳一曲 |
[54:23] | He’s eager to show us his skill. | 他想展示他的技巧给大家 |
[54:26] | No skill at all, Majesty. I don’t know the steps. | 女王陛下 我没有技巧 我不会舞步 |
[54:29] | Come now. | 现在过来 |
[54:37] | You stand like this, | 你这样站着 |
[54:40] | with your hands here. | 手放在这里 |
[54:44] | And when she jumps, | 她在第五步 |
[54:45] | on the fifth step, | 向上跳跃的时候 |
[54:49] | you lift her. | 举起她 |
[54:52] | What could be simpler? | 很简单吧? |
[54:57] | Take your position, Sir Walter. | 准备好 沃尔特先生 |
[55:02] | I am to be obeyed. | 我的话不能不听 |
[55:06] | As Your Majesty wishes. | 如您所愿 |
[55:10] | Hold her firmly. I don’t want her dropped. | 撑住了 我不希望她摔倒 |
[55:21] | Play. | 音乐 |
[55:23] | Six counts. | 数六下 |
[55:25] | One, two, three, and lift, down. | 一 二 三 举起 放下 |
[56:05] | Leave us. | 别打扰我们 |
[56:08] | I want both of them left alone. | 我想看他们跳舞 |
[57:18] | Madam. | 夫人 |
[57:36] | I must reply. | 我必须要回信 |
[57:40] | “If our forces are in readiness, | “无论领土内外 |
[57:42] | “both within and without the realm, | 一旦军队准备完毕 |
[57:45] | “then your Queen commands you to set the gentlemen to work.” | 女王命令你们发动进攻” |
[57:51] | I think we have it. | 我想我们可以开始了 |
[58:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[58:07] | Let God’s work begin. | 让我们开始完成上帝的旨意 |
[58:23] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了? |
[58:24] | I met up with some old friends. | 我去见了几个老朋友 |
[58:27] | From Paris, no doubt. | 应该是巴黎的朋友了 |
[58:29] | We haven’t seen you for days. | 已经几天没见你了 |
[58:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[58:33] | Now you’re back. | 现在你回来了 |
[58:40] | Do you know, I can still remember the day you were born. | 你知道吗 我一直记得你出生的那天 |
[58:47] | I was 11 years old. | 我11岁 |
[58:52] | And you, this helpless bundle. | 而你是那样的无助 |
[58:55] | I looked at you in your crib, | 我看着婴儿床上的你 |
[58:57] | with your little, wrinkled face, | 看着你小小的布满皱纹的脸 |
[59:01] | and I loved you from the first. | 第一眼我就爱上了你 |
[59:05] | I’ve failed you, haven’t I? | 我让你失望了 是不是? |
[59:09] | Forgive me if I haven’t loved you enough. | 原谅我没有那么的爱你 |
[59:22] | Did you imagine I wouldn’t know? | 你以为我不知道吗? |
[59:31] | Your blessing, Majesty. My little one. | 女王陛下 请赐福于我的孩子 |
[59:34] | Your blessing? | 请赐福? |
[59:45] | Walk on. | 继续 |
[1:00:03] | The Queen is at her prayers. | 女王陛下开始祷告 |
[1:00:15] | Go! | 上! |
[1:00:18] | Elizabeth is a whore! Mary Stuart is our true queen! | 伊丽莎白是个无耻的人! 玛丽 斯图尔特才是我们真正的女王 |
[1:00:25] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白! |
[1:00:30] | Whore! | 娼妇! |
[1:01:43] | You bring news? | 你有什么消息? |
[1:01:49] | The Queen has been attacked. | 女王陛下被袭击 |
[1:01:54] | The assassin seized. | 杀手被抓 |
[1:02:02] | The Queen | 女王 |
[1:02:05] | unharmed. | 毫发无损 |
[1:02:08] | Unharmed? | 毫发无损 |
[1:02:09] | And you, ma’am, are to be tried for treason. | 而您 夫人 将因为通敌叛国受到处决 |
[1:02:21] | Me? | 我? |
[1:02:25] | What has any of this to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系吗? |
[1:02:34] | That’s the trouble with intrigues, isn’t it? | 这是阴谋诡计的问题所在 对吗? |
[1:02:37] | With so many secrets, | 这么多的秘密 |
[1:02:39] | you can never quite be sure who’s on whose side till the game ends. | 在游戏结束之前 你永远都不知道谁在谁一边 |
[1:02:51] | Walsingham has every letter you’ve written. | 沃辛汉姆有你写的每封信 |
[1:02:59] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[1:03:08] | Traitors! | 都是叛徒! |
[1:03:49] | Ready to die, I see, Jesuit. | 准备受死吧 伪善者 |
[1:03:51] | I have done what I was sent to do. | 我做了我应该做的 |
[1:03:55] | Why was the gun not loaded? | 为什么枪里会没有子弹呢? |
[1:04:16] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:04:22] | I, too, have failed, brother. | 我也让你失望了 |
[1:04:26] | What was the Jesuit sent to do? | 那个阴险的人来这里是干什么的? |
[1:04:28] | I told you everything I know. | 我已经把我知道的都告诉你了 |
[1:04:32] | So kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[1:04:36] | There’s a better world waiting for me. | 更好的世界正等着我呢 |
[1:04:42] | We’ll all be judged in the end, brother. | 我们最终都会受到审判 |
[1:04:46] | Even you. | 即使是你 |
[1:04:49] | William, you’re not a martyr. | 威廉 你不用受苦 |
[1:04:54] | You weren’t even much of a murderer. | 你都不是凶手 |
[1:05:01] | I’m going to have you taken to France. | 我要带你去法国 |
[1:05:05] | No one will know. | 没有人会知道 |
[1:05:09] | You must never let me hear of you again. | 不要让我再见到你 |
[1:05:16] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[1:05:18] | Francis! | 弗朗西斯! |
[1:05:20] | Francis. | 弗朗西斯 |
[1:05:24] | I’ve never seen her so distressed. | 我从未见过她如此伤心 |
[1:05:26] | She’s been alone in her room since morning. She’ll see no one. | 从早上她就单独待在房间里 谁也不见 |
[1:05:30] | Has she asked for me? | 她要求见我了吗? |
[1:05:31] | No. | 没有 |
[1:05:32] | But she needs you. I know she does. | 但是她需要你 我知道她需要 |
[1:05:36] | Go to her. | 去安慰她 |
[1:05:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:06:00] | Are you here to tell me I must murder a queen? | 你来这里要告诉我 必须处死女王吗? |
[1:06:05] | I would never presume to tell my Queen what to do. | 我从不认为有必要告诉女王 应该做什么 |
[1:06:09] | Only you know where your duty lies. | 只有你知道 自己的职责所在 |
[1:06:15] | Was it my father’s duty to murder my mother? | 我父亲的职责就是 杀死我的母亲? |
[1:06:19] | She was a queen for a time. | 她曾经是女王 |
[1:06:24] | Oh, I would be loath to die so bloody a death. | 我非常不愿意 用这种残忍的方法行刑 |
[1:06:32] | Since when were you so afraid? | 什么时候开始你会这样恐惧? |
[1:06:38] | I’m always afraid. | 我一直很恐惧 |
[1:06:43] | Kill a queen, and all queens are mortal. | 杀死一位女王 所有的女王都不会被宽恕的 |
[1:06:52] | We mortals have many weaknesses. | 我们凡人有很多的弱点 |
[1:06:55] | We feel too much. | 我们考虑的太多 |
[1:06:57] | Hurt too much. | 伤心的太多 |
[1:06:59] | All too soon we die. | 很快我们都会死去 |
[1:07:03] | But we do have the chance of love. | 但是我们有机会去爱 |
[1:07:11] | Do we? | 是吗? |
[1:07:21] | I have given England my life. | 我将我的生命献给了英格兰 |
[1:07:25] | Must she also have my soul? | 我的灵魂也要被带走吗? |
[1:07:28] | Mary Stuart must die! | 玛丽 斯图尔特必须处死! |
[1:07:31] | Must? Mary Stuart must die? | 必须? 玛丽 斯图尔特必须处死? |
[1:07:34] | Where is it written? Who says so? Have I ordered it? | 哪儿写了? 谁说的? 我下命令了? |
[1:07:37] | Majesty, this is no time for mercy. | 女王陛下 现在不是仁慈的时候 |
[1:07:40] | Don’t preach at me, old man! | 不要唠唠叨叨 老家伙! |
[1:07:44] | Look at you. You can hardly stand. | 看看你 都站不起来了 |
[1:07:48] | Go home to your wife and your bed. | 回你自己的家 回到你夫人身边 |
[1:07:53] | The law must have its way. | 法规必须要执行 |
[1:07:58] | By whose authority do you condemn me? | 谁给你权利来谴责我了? |
[1:08:03] | God is my only judge. | 上帝是唯一的法官 |
[1:08:06] | The law is for common men. Not for princes. | 法律只针对普通百姓 不能用在女王身上 |
[1:08:11] | The law, Your Majesty, is for the protection of your people. | 女王陛下 法律是用来 保护您的子民的 |
[1:08:24] | Leave me. | 你们下去 |
[1:08:30] | Your Majesty. Your Majesty. | 是 女王陛下 |
[1:08:40] | You know neither who you are or what you do. | 你不知道 你是谁 在做什么 |
[1:08:48] | I know who I am. | 我知道我是谁 |
[1:08:50] | And if I die, it shall be as I have lived. | 如果我死了 我会被认为是 |
[1:08:58] | As a queen, | 相信上帝的 |
[1:09:00] | trusting in the mercy of God, my Father. | 被宽恕的女王 |
[1:09:46] | At which hour? | 什么时候处决? |
[1:09:49] | At 8:00. | 八点 |
[1:09:52] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天早上 |
[1:10:59] | It must be stopped! | 一定得阻止! |
[1:11:03] | I want it stopped! | 我要阻止它! |
[1:12:02] | I forgive you with all my heart. | 我真心宽恕你 |
[1:14:19] | Forgive me, Majesty. | 女王陛下 请宽恕我 |
[1:14:23] | I have failed you. | 我辜负了您 |
[1:14:26] | How have you failed me? | 你怎么辜负我了? |
[1:14:29] | What am I to forgive you for? | 我要怎样宽恕你? |
[1:14:31] | Philip of Spain is a God-fearing man | 西班牙的菲利普 非常敬畏神灵 |
[1:14:33] | who cannot declare war without a just cause. | 必须要有充分的理由 才能发动战争 |
[1:14:38] | I intercepted every letter Mary Stuart secretly dispatched, | 玛丽 斯图尔特偷偷送出去的每封信 我都知道 |
[1:14:43] | but failed to see that Spain knew I was reading them. | 却没想到西班牙人 知道我看过信 |
[1:14:49] | They waited for her to write the words | 他们等的就是 她写下这些话 |
[1:14:51] | that would, in my eyes, confirm her treason. | 好让我们证实她叛国 |
[1:14:57] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[1:14:59] | I am trapped in my own web. | 自食其果 |
[1:15:04] | And I ordered Mary’s execution. | 是我下令处死玛丽 |
[1:15:09] | I murdered God’s anointed Queen. | 我杀了上帝选定的女王 |
[1:15:15] | And now God’s most dutiful son makes holy war to punish me. | 现在上帝派他忠实的圣子 发动战争责罚我 |
[1:15:54] | We are at war. | 我们要打战了 |
[1:15:56] | Who knows when we will meet again? | 谁知道什么时候 我们能再次相见? |
[1:16:00] | If we will meet again. | 如果我们能再见 |
[1:16:04] | If England falls, my last days will be in a Spanish prison. | 如果英格兰被打败 我将在西班牙狱牢里度过余生 |
[1:16:10] | To die far from home. | 远离家乡 |
[1:16:13] | That is the loneliest death. | 孤独的死去 |
[1:16:14] | Never. | 不会的 |
[1:16:18] | My thoughts turn dark. | 我已经变得很悲观了 |
[1:16:25] | What do you do in a storm | 当暴风雨来临的时候 |
[1:16:27] | when you’re facing your death? | 当你面对死亡的时候 你会怎样做? |
[1:16:30] | The closer I come to death, | 我越接近死亡 |
[1:16:33] | the more I want to live, | 越希望能活下去 |
[1:16:35] | the hungrier I am for life. | 求生的欲望也就越强 |
[1:16:38] | Yes. To live right to the end. | 是的 一直活下去 |
[1:16:42] | Why be afraid of tomorrow when today is all we have? | 如果我们只剩一天 为什么不好好把握 而要去害怕明天的到来? |
[1:16:45] | I wish… | 我希望… |
[1:16:49] | I have never known a woman like you. | 你和别的女人完全不一样 |
[1:16:55] | In some other world, in some other time, | 如果是在别的世界 别的时代 |
[1:17:01] | could you have loved me? | 你有可能爱上我吗? |
[1:17:05] | I know only one world. | 只有一个世界 |
[1:17:09] | And in this world, I have loved you. | 而且我确实爱你 |
[1:17:20] | There’s something you could do for me, | 你能为我做点事 |
[1:17:25] | something I have not known for a very long time. | 我已经很久不知道这种感觉了 |
[1:17:33] | If you felt so inclined. | 如果你愿意 |
[1:17:37] | But it’s not to be spoken of afterward. | 以后不许提起 |
[1:17:42] | It must be forgotten. | 一定要忘掉 |
[1:17:47] | But just for now… | 但是现在… |
[1:17:53] | A kiss? | 给我一个吻? |
[1:18:29] | I die. | 我愿意死去 |
[1:18:54] | I’ve given Drake the orders | 我已经下令给德瑞克 |
[1:18:55] | to prepare the fleet to defend the Channel. | 准备舰队保卫英吉利海峡 |
[1:18:57] | How soon can you join him? | 和他合并需要多久? |
[1:18:58] | We’re waiting for supplies. We can move as soon as we’re ready and armed. | 我们在等装备 一旦准备完毕 我们可以立刻出发… |
[1:19:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:19:06] | Bess. | 贝丝 |
[1:19:08] | I have something to tell you. | 我有些事要告诉你 |
[1:19:11] | I ask for nothing. Is that understood? | 我什么也不要 你明白吗? |
[1:19:16] | Your life is your own. Nothing will change. | 你的生活是你自己的 什么也不会改变 |
[1:19:19] | What is this? | 什么事情? |
[1:19:24] | – I am… – You’re with child. | – 我… – 你怀孕了 |
[1:19:27] | No one knows. My plans are made. | 还没人知道 我已经决定了 |
[1:19:30] | I shall ask the Queen for permission to leave court. | 我会求女王准许我离开皇庭 |
[1:19:33] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:19:34] | To my mother’s house. | 我妈妈家里 |
[1:19:37] | I’m a ward of the Queen. I can’t court a man without her permission. | 我是女王的护卫 没有她的许可 我是不能爱上男人的 |
[1:19:39] | I can’t marry without her permission. | 我也不能结婚 |
[1:19:42] | As for having a child, | 至于这个小孩 |
[1:19:45] | your child… | 你的孩子… |
[1:19:49] | All I know is nothing’s as it should be. | 我只知道 什么都可以变通 |
[1:19:53] | Please, listen. | 你听我说 |
[1:19:54] | You once said to me, “Whatever I have to give, ask and it’s yours.” | 你曾经对我说过 “无论你要什么都给我” |
[1:19:58] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗? |
[1:19:59] | Of course, I remember. | 当然记得 |
[1:20:00] | I ask that you forget me. | 我要你忘记我 |
[1:20:02] | Go to your ship. Do your duty. | 回到你的船上 做你该做的 |
[1:20:06] | – Forget me. – Bess! | – 忘了我 – 贝丝! |
[1:20:08] | We’re summoned. Coming. | 叫我们了 来了 |
[1:20:19] | This Spanish Armada is at sea with an army of 10,000 men? | 西班牙舰队有一万人? |
[1:20:25] | And Philip’s friend, the Duke of Parma, | 菲利普的朋友 帕尔马的公爵 |
[1:20:28] | has 15,000 men on the French coast. | 在法国的海岸线还有一万五千人 |
[1:20:32] | They plan to cross the Channel in barges and sail into the Thames. | 他们计划通过驳船穿过英吉利海峡 抵达泰晤士河 |
[1:20:36] | They don’t have enough barges yet. We have a little time. | 他们驳船现在还不够 我们还有点时间 |
[1:20:39] | And our forces defend the mouth of the Thames at Tilbury with… | 我们要守住泰晤士河的入口… |
[1:20:44] | What? How… Four thousand men? | 什么? 多少… 四千人? |
[1:20:48] | Three thousand. Possibly. | 三千 大概 |
[1:20:52] | If the Spanish fleet unites the barges, | 如果西班牙军队和这些驳船联合起来 |
[1:20:54] | their combined strength will overwhelm us. | 形势对我们会更加不利了 |
[1:20:58] | Then we shall engage them at sea, | 那我们必须在他们联合起来之前 |
[1:21:01] | before they have the chance to unite. | 开始交战 |
[1:21:04] | Your Majesty, | 女王陛下 |
[1:21:05] | this vast Armada will surely smash through our naval defenses | 这支舰队肯定能攻破我们的海军防御 |
[1:21:10] | and overrun us on land. | 占领我们的领土 |
[1:21:13] | We must prepare for the worst. | 我们必须做最坏的打算 |
[1:21:56] | I need air. | 我要空气 |
[1:21:59] | With this ring, I thee wed. | 以此婚戒我与你结合 |
[1:22:01] | With this ring, I thee wed. | 以此婚戒我与你结合 |
[1:22:04] | With my body, I thee worship. | 以吾此身我敬你重你 |
[1:22:07] | With my body, I thee worship. | 以吾此身我敬你重你 |
[1:22:11] | And with all my worldly goods, I thee endow. | 以吾珍宝我进献于你 |
[1:22:14] | And with all my worldly goods, I thee endow. | 以吾珍宝我进献于你 |
[1:22:18] | In the name of the Father | 以圣父 |
[1:22:21] | and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, amen. | 圣子圣灵的名义 阿门 |
[1:22:31] | Bess! | 贝丝! |
[1:22:36] | Bess! | 贝丝! |
[1:22:39] | Bess Throckmorton! | 贝丝 索克莫顿! |
[1:22:47] | Here, my lady. | 女王 我在这 |
[1:22:49] | Tell me, is it true? | 告诉我 这是真的吗? |
[1:22:51] | Are you with child? | 你怀孕了吗? |
[1:22:55] | Are you with child? | 你怀孕了吗? |
[1:22:57] | Yes, my lady. | 是的 女王陛下 |
[1:23:00] | You traitress. | 你是个叛徒 |
[1:23:02] | You dare to keep secrets from me? | 你竟敢隐瞒我? |
[1:23:05] | You ask my permission before you rut! | 你发情之前要得到我的允许 |
[1:23:08] | Before you breed! | 你怀孕也是! |
[1:23:09] | My bitches wear my collars! Do you hear me? | 你要受我管束 你听见了吗? |
[1:23:12] | Do you hear me? | 你听见了吗? |
[1:23:14] | Majesty! Please, dignity. Mercy. | 女王陛下! 请注意您的尊严和慈爱 |
[1:23:17] | This is no time for mercy, Walsingham. | 现在不是仁慈的时候 沃辛汉姆 |
[1:23:19] | You go to your traitor brother | 你去找你的叛徒弟弟去 |
[1:23:21] | and leave me to my business. | 少管我的事 |
[1:23:23] | Is it his? | 是他的吗? |
[1:23:25] | Tell me. Say it. Is the child his? Is it his? | 告诉我 说啊 小孩是他的吗? 是他的吗? |
[1:23:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:23:31] | My lady, it is my husband’s child. | 女王 是我丈夫的孩子 |
[1:23:38] | You bitch! | 婊子! |
[1:23:40] | Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[1:23:43] | This is not the Queen I love and serve. | 我爱戴的女王不是这样子的 |
[1:23:52] | This man has seduced a ward of the Queen. | 这个男人引诱女王的护卫 |
[1:23:55] | And she has married without royal consent. | 而她没有经过我的允许私自结婚 |
[1:23:59] | These offenses are punishable by law. Arrest him! | 他们违法了 应该受到法律的制裁 逮捕他! |
[1:24:03] | Go! | 快! |
[1:24:09] | You no longer have the Queen’s protection. | 你不再受到女王的庇护 |
[1:24:13] | As you wish, Majesty. | 女王陛下 如您所愿 |
[1:24:16] | Get out. | 出去 |
[1:24:17] | Get out! Get out! | 出去! 出去! |
[1:24:24] | Get out! | 出去! |
[1:24:50] | The fall of an empire, you told me. | 一个帝国的灭亡 你说过的 |
[1:24:54] | Did you mean the English empire? | 这个帝国是英格兰吗? |
[1:24:56] | Because, by God, England will not fall while I am Queen. | 天啊 英格兰不能在我手中灭亡 |
[1:24:59] | If that is your prophecy, sir, you prophesy again. | 那是你的预言吧 先生 你再预言一次 |
[1:25:02] | You want me to tell Your Majesty | 女王陛下 你希望我 |
[1:25:03] | only what Your Majesty chooses to hear. | 只挑您想听的说吗 |
[1:25:05] | I will not be a toy of the fates! | 我不会任由命运摆布 |
[1:25:08] | Have I not faced an assassin’s bullet and lived? | 我不是躲过了暗杀 活到现在吗? |
[1:25:13] | Just tell me there’s no certainty. | 只要告诉我 一切都不确定 |
[1:25:19] | That any outcome is possible. | 什么都有可能 |
[1:25:20] | The shadow of ghosts, you said. | 你说的幽灵的阴影 |
[1:25:24] | Please, just give me hope. | 请你给我一点信心 |
[1:25:28] | The forces that shape our world are greater than all of us, Majesty. | 女王陛下 其它国家的兵力 要远远强于我们 |
[1:25:31] | How can I promise that they’ll conspire in your favor, | 即便您是女王 |
[1:25:35] | even though you are the Queen? | 我又怎能断定 他们可能会帮助您 |
[1:25:40] | But this much I know. | 但是我知道 |
[1:25:43] | When the storm breaks, each man acts in accordance with his own nature. | 暴风雨来临时 每个人都会展现出他的天性 |
[1:25:49] | Some are dumb with terror. | 有的人因为恐惧 吓得目瞪口呆 |
[1:25:52] | Some flee. Some hide. | 有的人逃跑 有点躲起来 |
[1:25:55] | And some | 还有些人 |
[1:25:58] | spread their wings like eagles and soar on the wind. | 展开双翼迎风自由翱翔 |
[1:26:10] | You are a wise man, Dr. Dee. | 占卜士迪 你很聪明 |
[1:26:13] | And you, madam, are a very great lady. | 而你 女王 是一位非常了不起的女士 |
[1:26:23] | Light the beacon! | 点燃烽火! |
[1:27:17] | My lords, | 我主神灵 |
[1:27:20] | I can offer you no words of comfort. | 我不想说些安慰你的话 |
[1:27:25] | This Armada that sails against us, | 舰队正向我们驶来 |
[1:27:28] | carries in its bowels the Inquisition. | 想恣意镇压英格兰人 |
[1:27:32] | God forbid it succeeds, | 上帝不会让它成功的 |
[1:27:34] | for then there will be no more liberty in England | 因为 到那时候 英格兰将不再有自由 |
[1:27:38] | of conscience or of thought. | 丧失道德 剥夺想法 |
[1:27:43] | We cannot be defeated. | 我们不能被打败 |
[1:27:47] | The bells are to ring from every tower. | 每座塔鸣钟警示 |
[1:27:50] | Laborers are to leave the fields, and take up arms. | 农民都放下农活 拿起武器 |
[1:27:54] | The harvest must wait. | 农活可以暂缓 |
[1:27:58] | All prisoners are to be released. | 所有的犯人立即释放 |
[1:28:03] | England is their country, too. | 英格兰也是他们的国家 |
[1:28:22] | And release Raleigh. | 释放劳利 |
[1:28:29] | He is forgiven. | 他被宽恕了 |
[1:28:34] | As I, too, long to be forgiven. | 我也很久没有被宽恕了 |
[1:28:44] | Let the fleet know we’re on our way, Mr. Calley! | 凯利先生 让敌军知道我们准备作战了 |
[1:28:49] | Fire broadside from the bow! | 船头侧面开火! |
[1:28:53] | Run out the prime! | 准备! |
[1:28:55] | From the starboard bow, number one gun! | 船头右舷开始 第一炮! |
[1:28:59] | On my mark! | 瞄准! |
[1:29:01] | Discharge! Two! | 开炮! 二! |
[1:29:03] | Three! Four! | 三! 四! |
[1:29:32] | Majesty, the enemy has been engaged. | 女王陛下 我们已经开战了 |
[1:29:37] | What news? | 有什么消息吗? |
[1:29:38] | A brave action, Your Majesty. | 女王陛下 很勇敢的作战 |
[1:29:41] | Two ships lost. | 我们丢掉两艘船 |
[1:29:43] | With what gain? | 对方呢? |
[1:29:45] | The enemy continue to advance. | 敌军继续前进 |
[1:29:56] | Tighten the buntlines on the foresail! | 拉紧帆的绳索 |
[1:30:00] | Another four ships lost. | 又丢了四艘船 |
[1:30:02] | We must continue to engage and harass the enemy. | 我们必须继续骚扰敌军 |
[1:30:07] | We’re outgunned, Drake. Decisively. | 毫无疑问 德瑞克 我们的火力不够 |
[1:30:12] | We’re losing too many ships. We must fall back and defend the coast. | 我们损失了太多的船只 必须退到海岸线进行防御 |
[1:30:19] | If the wind is with us, Walter, | 如果顺风 沃尔特 |
[1:30:20] | we can attack them with fire ships. | 我们可以用火船攻击他们 |
[1:30:22] | Six fire ships into the Spanish formation, | 六艘火船一旦进入西班牙阵型 |
[1:30:25] | that may force them to scatter. | 他们势必会四分五裂 |
[1:30:27] | We can’t get anywhere near them. | 我们不能接近他们 |
[1:30:29] | We have to break their formation. That’s our only chance. | 我们必须破坏他们的阵势 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[1:30:35] | The Spanish are barely a day away, Majesty. | 女王陛下 西班牙人不用一天就可以打过来了 |
[1:30:38] | We must withdraw to safe ground. | 我们必须后退 保卫陆地领土 |
[1:30:40] | I beg you to appreciate the gravity of the situation. There is very little time. | 我请您考虑一下 形势很严峻 很难… |
[1:31:22] | My loving people. | 我忠实的子民 |
[1:31:28] | We see the sails of the enemy approaching. | 我们看到敌人的船帆越来越近 |
[1:31:32] | We hear the Spanish guns over the water. | 也听到海上传来西班牙人的枪声 |
[1:31:37] | Soon now, we will meet them face to face. | 很快我们将清楚的看到敌人 |
[1:31:45] | I am resolved in the midst and heat of the battle | 我决定和你们一起 |
[1:31:49] | to live or die amongst you all! | 经历这场生死战斗 |
[1:31:56] | While we stand together, no invader shall pass. | 只要我们还站在这里 决不允许有侵略者入侵 |
[1:32:02] | Let them come with the armies of hell! They will not pass! | 让他们见鬼去吧! 他们不可能成功的! |
[1:32:08] | And when this day of battle is ended, | 在战争结束的那一天 |
[1:32:13] | we meet again in heaven | 我们不在天堂 |
[1:32:17] | or on the field of victory. | 就在胜利的战场上相见 |
[1:33:05] | Thomas! Get up! Get up, man! Get up! | 托马斯! 起来 起来! 起来! |
[1:33:16] | Help me! Somebody, help me! | 救我! 救救我! |
[1:33:19] | Help me! | 救我! |
[1:34:05] | They’ve dropped anchor. | 他们抛锚了 |
[1:34:07] | These Spanish monsters can’t handle our English seas. | 西班牙恶人适应不了英格兰海洋 |
[1:34:11] | We have the wind in our favor. | 风向对我们有利 |
[1:34:14] | Do we go? | 我们开始行动吧? |
[1:34:19] | We go. | 开始 |
[1:34:21] | Godspeed, my friend. | 我的朋友 祝你成功 |
[1:34:25] | Walter? | 沃尔特? |
[1:34:27] | Don’t forget to jump. | 别忘了跳海 |
[1:34:45] | Calley! | 凯利! |
[1:34:47] | Enough tar! Clear the deck! | 油够了! 清理船板! |
[1:34:50] | If that cannon’s primed, set the fuse! | 大炮瞄准了 装好保险丝 |
[1:34:56] | Get everybody off the ship, now! | 现在 大家都下去 |
[1:35:05] | Get off the ship! Off the ship! Go! | 下去! 都下船! 快! |
[1:35:07] | Get over there! | 从这边下! |
[1:35:09] | Come on, boys! Get going! | 快点 孩子们 快下! |
[1:36:08] | The Spanish continue to advance. | 西班牙舰队仍然在前进 |
[1:36:10] | Just five of their ships are burning. | 只烧了五艘船 |
[1:36:17] | Not enough. | 还不够 |
[1:40:44] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:41:50] | Francis? | 弗朗西斯? |
[1:42:12] | I have served Your Majesty in all things. | 我已经为女王陛下 做了所有的事情 |
[1:42:18] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[1:42:23] | You won’t need me anymore. | 你不再需要我了 |
[1:42:39] | You rest here, | 你在这里好好休息 |
[1:42:46] | old friend. | 老朋友 |
[1:43:26] | Elizabeth has a son. | 伊丽莎白生了个儿子 |
[1:43:31] | You must be proud. | 你一定引以为豪 |
[1:43:34] | Very. | 是的 |
[1:43:36] | And fulfilled. | 还很满足 |
[1:43:39] | As any man can be. | 人之常情 |
[1:43:43] | Do you still dream of your shining city in the New World? | 你还想回到新大陆 创建你的城市 |
[1:43:48] | Always. | 一直的愿望 |
[1:44:13] | I’d like to give your son my blessing. | 我会赐福你的儿子 |
[1:44:18] | I’d be honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[1:45:23] | I am called the Virgin Queen. | 我是贞洁女王 |
[1:45:27] | Unmarried, | 一生未婚 |
[1:45:29] | I have no master. | 没有丈夫 |
[1:45:33] | Childless, | 没有小孩 |
[1:45:36] | I am mother to my people. | 我是我子民的母亲 |
[1:45:40] | God give me strength to bear this mighty freedom. | 上天赐我力量 给我权利 |
[1:45:48] | I am your Queen. | 我是你的女王 |
[1:45:53] | I am myself. | 我是我自己 |