英文名称:Enchanted
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | [ Woman ] Once upon a time, in a magical kingdom known as Andalasia, | 从前 在一个叫安达拉西亚的魔法王国里 |
[00:59] | there lived an evil queen. | 住着一个恶毒的王后 |
[01:02] | Selfish and cruel, | 她自私而残忍 |
[01:04] | she lived in fear that one day her stepson would marry, | 害怕有一天她的继子结婚后 |
[01:08] | and she would lose her throne forever. | 她会永远地失去她的宝座 |
[01:11] | And so, she did all in her power to prevent the prince from ever meeting | 因此,她竭尽所能地阻止王子跟 |
[01:17] | the one special maiden with whom he would share true love’s kiss. | 和他共享真爱之吻的特别少女相遇 |
[01:23] | [ Birds ] Giselle, Giselle, how about this for your statue? | 吉塞尔,吉塞尔 把这个加到你的雕像上怎么样? |
[01:26] | – Oh, this will be perfect. Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 啊,这简直太好了,谢谢 – 不客气 |
[01:29] | Come on! OK, you mookses, move it! We have got a face to put together here | 快!你们两个白痴,快动起来! 我们得在她还有印象的时候 |
[01:33] | while it’s still ingrained in her subcranium. | 把脸给拼起来 |
[01:36] | Oh, Pip, it was such a lovely dream. | 啊,皮普,那个梦实在太美好了 |
[01:38] | We were holding hands and dancing, and… | 我们手挽着手在跳舞,还有… |
[01:41] | – Oh! – And these for the eyes. | – 啊! – 还有用这个来做眼睛 |
[01:43] | Blue? Oh, how did you know? | 蓝色?噢,你怎么知道的? |
[01:45] | And they sparkle just like his. Mm! | 它们就像他的眼睛一样闪烁着 |
[01:48] | OK. There we go. [ Gasps ] | 好,完成了 |
[01:52] | – Yes! That’s it! – [ Laughing ] OK. Yeah, yeah. | – 对,就是他! – 好,是的,是的 |
[01:56] | – Floor’s yours, honey. – Presenting my one true love. | – 以下是你的时间了,亲爱的 – 向你们展示我的真爱 |
[02:01] | My prince. My dream come true. | 我的王子 我的梦想要成真了 |
[02:04] | – [ All gasping ] – [ Gasps ] Oh, my goodness! | 噢,天啊! |
[02:07] | – Whoa, whoa. What? What’s the problem? – I didn’t give him any lips. | – 哇,哇,什么?怎么了? – 我还没有给他上嘴唇 |
[02:12] | – [ Pip ] Ooh! – Does he have to have lips? | 一定要有嘴唇吗? |
[02:15] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[02:17] | When you meet the someone who is meant for you | 当你碰到你生命中的那个人 |
[02:20] | # Before two can become one There’s something you must do | #在两个人合二为一之前 有些事是必须得做的 |
[02:25] | – Do you pull each other’s tails? – Do you feed each other seeds? | – 你们相互扯对方的尾巴吗? – 你们相互给对方喂种子吗? |
[02:29] | No. | 不是 |
[02:31] | # There is something sweeter | #有些事更甜美 |
[02:33] | # Everybody needs | #每个人都需要 |
[02:38] | # I’ve been dreaming of a true love’s kiss | #我一直梦想着一位王子 |
[02:43] | # And a prince I’m hoping comes with this | #还有他给我带来的真爱之吻 |
[02:46] | # That’s what brings | #那是带来无尽幸福的 |
[02:48] | # Ever-afterings so happy | #真爱之吻 |
[02:54] | # And that’s the reason we need lips so much | #那就是我们必须要有嘴唇的原因 |
[02:58] | # For lips are the only things that touch | 因为只有嘴唇可以用来亲吻 |
[03:02] | # So to spend | 然后我们的一生 |
[03:04] | – # A life of endless bliss – [ laughing ] | 就能在无尽的幸福中度过 |
[03:08] | # Just find who you love | #通过真爱之吻 |
[03:11] | # Through true love’s kiss # | #找到你爱的那个人吧# |
[03:19] | If we’re going to find a perfect pair of lips, | 如果我们要找一双完美的嘴唇 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1257个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:213个,六级词汇:86个,GRE词汇:119个,托福词汇:137个,考研词汇:218个,专四词汇:174个,专八词汇:40个, 所有生词标注共:398个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:22] | we’re going to need a lot more help. | 我们得有更多的帮助 |
[03:33] | [ All ] # She’s been dreaming of a true love’s kiss | #她一直梦想着一位王子 |
[03:37] | # And a prince she’s hoping comes with this | #这个王子会给她带来真爱之吻 |
[03:41] | # That’s what brings ever-afterings | #那是让以后的生活 |
[03:44] | – # So happy – # So happy | – #变得那么幸福 – #那么快乐的东西 |
[03:48] | # That’s the reason we need lips so much | #那就是我们必须要有嘴唇的原因 |
[03:52] | # For lips are the only things that touch | #因为只有嘴唇可以用来亲吻 |
[03:58] | # So to spend a life | #然后我们的一生 |
[04:02] | # Of endless bliss | #就能在无尽的幸福中度过 |
[04:06] | # Just find who you love | #通过真爱之吻 |
[04:09] | # Through true love’s kiss # | 去找你心爱的人吧# |
[04:15] | [ grunts ] Look out below! | 小心下面! |
[04:16] | [ Grunts ] Look out below! | 小心下面! |
[04:20] | – [ Laughing ] – Amazing, sire. | 好厉害呀,殿下 |
[04:23] | Your tenth troll this month. [ Straining ] | 这是你这个月第十头巨人了 |
[04:27] | Oh, I love hunting trolls. | 我喜欢搜猎巨人 |
[04:30] | Big trolls, little trolls. Trolls, trolls, trolls… | 大巨人,小巨人 巨人,巨人,巨人… |
[04:34] | – Sorry. – Oh, that’s OK. | – 对不起 – 噢,没关系 |
[04:37] | Ah, trolls are fine to pass the time, Nathaniel, | 搜猎巨人是不错的消遣,纳撒尼尔 |
[04:39] | but… but my heart longs to be joined in song. | 可…可是我的心渴望歌唱 |
[04:44] | # I’ve been dreaming of a true love’s kiss | #我梦想着一个真爱之吻 |
[04:47] | – # And a… – [ Giselle ] #… prince I’m hoping | – #和… – #…我希望一位王子 |
[04:50] | – # Comes with this – Do you hear that, Nathaniel? | – #给我带来 – 听到了吗,纳撒尼尔? |
[04:54] | Me? No. No, I hear nothing. | 我?没有 我什么也没听到 |
[04:56] | – Nothing. [ laughs ] – [ Singing continues ] | 什么也没有 |
[04:58] | – [ Vocalizes ] Oh! – I must find the maiden | 我必须得找到那个 |
[05:00] | – that belongs to that sweet voice. – Oh, no! Come back, sire. | – 拥有如此甜美嗓音的女孩 – 噢,不要。回来,殿下 |
[05:04] | – No, you’re hallucinating! – Ride, Destiny! | – 不要,那只是您的幻觉! – 奔向我的命运吧! |
[05:07] | Oh! | 啊! |
[05:09] | Oh, pooh. Oh, no. No. This isn’t good. | 这下可不好了 |
[05:13] | All these years of troll chasing, trying to keep him from ever meeting a girl. | 这些年来搜猎巨人 只是为了不让他跟女孩见面 |
[05:17] | Oh, the queen. No, she’s not going to like this. | 女王她不会愿意看到这样的 |
[05:21] | # True love’s kiss # | #真爱之吻# |
[05:32] | # True love’s kiss # | #真爱之吻# |
[05:36] | [ Troll ] # True love’s kiss # | #真爱之吻# |
[05:40] | Oh, you shall not prevail, foul troll. That maiden is mine! | 你这笨蛋是不会成功的 那个女孩是我的! |
[05:45] | Honey, do you really think your dream boy exists? | 亲爱的 你真的觉得你梦想的王子存在吗? |
[05:49] | Oh, Pip. I know he’s out there somewhere. | 噢,皮普 我知道他就在外面的某处 |
[05:53] | [ All ] Eye! Eye! Eye-Eye. | 眼睛!眼睛!眼-睛 |
[05:55] | – I… I what? – [ Troll ] I eat you now. | – 我…我什么? – 我要吃了你 |
[05:59] | – [ Yelps ] – Everybody, scatter! | 大家,散开! |
[06:02] | – Gotcha. Huh? – [ Yelps ] | 捉到你了,哈? |
[06:06] | Hey! That’s cheating! | 嘿!这是假的! |
[06:10] | I supposed to eat you. | 我要吃了你 |
[06:13] | Oh, no you don’t, you big lug. | 我才不要呢,你这大怪物 |
[06:21] | Wow, I got to lay off the nuts. | 哇,看来我得少吃点坚果了 |
[06:24] | Girl yummy. | 美味的女孩呀 |
[06:28] | Fear not, fair maiden. I am here. | 不用怕,不用怕,姑娘 我在这里 |
[06:31] | – [ Giggles ] Whoa! – [ Pip shrieks ] Gotcha! | – 哇! – 捉到了 |
[06:35] | – Whoa! – [ Screams ] | 哇! |
[06:42] | – Oh! Pip! – [ Pip stammering ] | 啊!皮普! |
[06:46] | Just hang on, honey. I’m going to… | 坚持住,亲爱的 我就来… |
[06:52] | Oh, my gosh. | 噢,我的天呀 |
[06:54] | – It’s you. – [ Laughs ] Yes, it’s me. | – 是你 – 是的,是我 |
[06:58] | – And you are? – Giselle. | – 你是…? – 吉塞尔 |
[07:01] | Oh! Giselle! We shall be married in the morning. | 啊!吉塞尔! 明天早上我们就结婚 |
[07:06] | # You’re the fairest maid I’ve ever met | #你是我见过的最美丽的女孩 |
[07:09] | – # You were made… – # To finish your duet | – #你生来… – #为了完成你的二重奏 |
[07:13] | [ both ] # And in years to come we’ll reminisce | #在接下来的日子里,我们将回想起 |
[07:18] | – [ whistles ] – [ Prince ] # How we came to love | #我们是如何相爱 |
[07:23] | [ Giselle ] # And grew and grew love | #如何让爱与日俱增 |
[07:26] | [ both ] # Since first we knew love | #就从我们懂得真爱的吻 |
[07:30] | # Through true love’s kiss # | #懂得爱情的那一刻起 |
[07:48] | Oh, so this is the little forest rat | 啊,这个就是森林里的那个小毛孩 |
[07:52] | who thinks she can steal my throne. | 她以为她能偷走我的宝座 |
[07:55] | Never! | 妄想! |
[08:12] | Oh! Excuse me. I am so sorry. | 啊!抱歉,非常对不起 |
[08:16] | – Oh! Am I late? – No, miss. | – 噢!我迟到了吗? – 没有,小姐 |
[08:18] | – I do hope I’m not late. – Just in time. | – 我真希望我没有迟到 – 刚好及时 |
[08:21] | – Oh, thank goodness. – Hey, honey, wait up! | – 噢,太好了 – 嘿,亲爱的,等等! |
[08:23] | – We arn’t done with you yet. – No! Ah! | 我们还没帮你打扮完呢 |
[08:28] | Oy! | 哟! |
[08:38] | – Oh! Thank you. – You’re welcome, Giselle. | – 啊!谢谢 – 不客气,吉塞尔 |
[08:41] | – [ All chattering ] – You’re getting married! | 你就要结婚了! |
[08:45] | Oh, and what do we look like, garbage? | 哼,我们像什么,垃圾吗? |
[08:48] | – Close the door on me! – [ Nathaniel ] If you’ll allow me… | – 居然不让我进! – 请让我… |
[08:51] | [ Giselle ] To think that in a few moments that Edward and I… | 想想一会之后爱德华和我… |
[08:54] | – Yes, yes. – That he and me… That we… | – 是的,是的 – 他和我…我们… |
[08:57] | [ laughs, gasps ] Oh, my. | 呀,天呀 |
[09:00] | Oh, what a lovely bride. | 噢,多么可爱的一位新娘子啊 |
[09:03] | That’s very kind of you, | 谢谢 |
[09:04] | – but I really… – No, no! | – 不过我真的要… – 不急不急! |
[09:05] | – Granny has a wedding gift for you. – Thank you. | – 奶奶我有件结婚礼物要送给你 – 谢谢您 |
[09:09] | But I really should be going. You see, I’m going… | 可是我真的得走了 你看,我要去… |
[09:13] | – ‘Tis a wishing well, dear. – Oh! | 那是一口许愿井,亲爱的 |
[09:16] | But all my wishes are about to come true. | 但我所有的愿就都成真了 |
[09:18] | If I ever see that fat mook’s face again, I’m gonna… | 如果让我再看到那个大白痴的脸 我要… |
[09:22] | [ Giselle ] I really do have to go. | 我真的得走了 |
[09:23] | [ Granny ] But a wish on your wedding day. | 不就在你结婚这天许个愿嘛 |
[09:26] | That’s the most magical of all. | 那口井是最为灵验的了 |
[09:31] | Just close your eyes, my darling, and make your wish. | 亲爱的,只要闭上眼睛 许下愿就可以了 |
[09:36] | That’s right. That’s right. Lean in close. | 对了,那就对了 再靠近点 |
[09:39] | – Are you wishing for something? – Yes, I am. | – 你在许愿了吗? – 是的 |
[09:44] | And they both lived happily ever aft… [ gasps ] | 他们都幸福地一直生… |
[09:50] | [ Gasping ] Help! Edward! Prince Edward, we need help! | 救命!爱德华! 爱德华王子,救命啊! |
[09:53] | Speciosus, formosus, praeclarus! | (念咒语) |
[09:58] | Where, my most adored queen, where did you send her? | 去哪了,我最敬爱的女王陛下 您把她弄到哪儿去了? |
[10:02] | To a place where there are no ” happily ever afters. “ | 一个根本不会有 “从此永远幸福地生活在一起”的地方 |
[10:16] | Oh! Oh. | 啊! |
[10:20] | Oh! | 啊! |
[10:23] | [ Yelps ] What is this? | 这是什么? |
[12:31] | – [ Man ] Get out of the street! – Oh! | 滚开! |
[12:34] | – Oh! – Whoa! | – 噢! – 喔! |
[12:36] | Lady! Are you crazy? Now you have to pay for all of this. | 女人!你疯了? 你要赔我所有这些的钱 |
[12:40] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. I was wondering if one of you | 对不起,很抱歉 我想知道有没有人能够… |
[12:44] | kind people might direct me to the castle? | 告诉我怎么去城堡? |
[12:51] | Hey, watch it, will you? | 嘿,小心点! |
[12:54] | – Grumpy! – Jeez, lady. Are you for real? | – “生气”!(七矮人之一) – 呀,女人,你是认真的吗? |
[12:59] | I think so. Oh, wait! Wait! | 是的 哎,等等! |
[13:02] | Where are you going? Please, if you could just point me to the castle? | 你要去哪? 求你能不能告诉我怎么去城堡? |
[13:05] | Where are you going? Please, if you could just point me to the castle? | 你要去哪? 能不能告诉我怎么去城堡? |
[13:06] | I’m supposed to be at the ball to wed my true love, | 我应该在一个婚礼上和我的真爱结婚的 |
[13:11] | Prince Ed… Oh! Edward! | 他是王子爱…啊!爱德华! |
[13:15] | Edward? | 爱德华? |
[13:18] | Oh! Edward! | 噢!爱德华! |
[13:39] | – Edward? – [ Sirens wailing ] | 爱德华? |
[13:41] | Oh, no. | 啊!天呀 |
[13:48] | Oh! Hello, old man! Oh! | 啊!你好,老人家! |
[13:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:55] | – May I sit with you? – [ Grunts ] | 我可以跟你坐一块吗? |
[13:59] | I’m very tired, and I’m scared. | 我现在又累又怕 |
[14:02] | I’ve never been this far away from home before, | 我从来没有离家这么远过 |
[14:05] | and I’m not sure at all where I am. | 现在我也不知道我到底在哪儿 |
[14:07] | If somebody could show me just a bit of kindness, | 如果有人能给我一点善意 |
[14:10] | a friendly ” hello ” or even a smile, | 一声友好的“你好”,甚至一个微笑 |
[14:13] | I’m sure that would lift my spirits so much. | 我相信那都会让我放松不少的 |
[14:19] | Oh. You have a lovely smile. | 你的笑挺好看的 |
[14:23] | – Oh! Where are you going? – [ Laughing ] | 噢!你要去哪? |
[14:26] | That’s mine! Bring that back here! | 那是我的!拿回来! |
[14:31] | You! Come back here! I need that! | 你!回来!那是我的! |
[14:36] | Oh! Please? | 求你了行不? |
[14:38] | You… | 你… |
[14:40] | …are not a very nice old man! | …这个老人家并不怎么好! |
[14:54] | [ Woman ] No way you’re getting him, Ethan. | 你别想得到他,伊桑 |
[14:56] | – [ Man ] You want him because I want him. – I’m not letting you have him! | – 因为我想要他你才跟我争的 – 我就是不让你得到他! |
[15:00] | – Forget it. Hank is coming with me. – Wait a minute, guys. | – 算了吧。汉克跟我一起 – 等等,你们 |
[15:03] | – I’m getting confused. Who is Hank? – Hank Aaron. | – 我越来越不懂了,谁是汉克? – 汉克·亚伦 |
[15:05] | Milwaukee Braves? His 1954 rookie card. | 密尔沃基勇者队? 他1954年的新手卡 |
[15:09] | A baseball card? | 一张棒球卡? |
[15:12] | That’s what this gets down to is a baseball card? | 你们争的就是一张棒球卡? |
[15:14] | You never loved Hank like me. | 你从来不像我喜欢汉克一样喜欢他 |
[15:16] | – You never loved me like Hank! – How did I make you so angry? | – 你从来没像爱汉克一样爱我! – 我做了什么让你这么生气? |
[15:19] | – Robert? – Yes? | – 罗伯特? – 什么事? |
[15:20] | – It’s time. – Ask what you didn’t do. | – 时间到了 – 倒不如问问你没做什么 |
[15:22] | – It’s a longer list! – What would you do if you…? | – 多着呢! – 要是你们…? |
[15:25] | I have to pick up my daughter. Can we do this around 9:00? | 我还得去接我女儿 我们能不能明天9点再谈? |
[15:28] | – 9:00 sounds good. – Great. I’ll see you then. | – 9点可以 – 好。明天见 |
[15:30] | Phoebe, I’ll see you in the morning, OK? | 菲比,我们明天再谈,好吗? |
[15:32] | You’re just afraid I don’t need you! | 你是怕我不需要你了吧! 你知道我需要的就是厌恶你! |
[15:34] | – [ Man ] I need a vacation! – Thank you. | – 我得歇一歇 – 谢谢 |
[15:36] | After a whole day of that, you still want to get engaged? | 看他们一整天都是那个样子 你还想订婚? |
[15:39] | Those people got married on a crazy romantic whim. | 结婚的人大多是一时的冲动 |
[15:42] | It’s not like that with Nancy and I. | 南茜和我可不一样 |
[15:43] | Right. None of that crazy romantic stuff for you, huh? | 对,那些疯狂的罗曼史 从来不会发生在你们身上是吧? |
[15:46] | Oh, come on. | 哎,别这样嘛 |
[15:47] | – I mean, we’re rational. – [ Laughs ] | 我是说,我们都是很理性的 |
[15:50] | We understand each other’s strengths and weaknesses. | 我们花了很长时间 来了解对方的优点和缺点 |
[15:53] | Sounds like building a bridge. Have you told your daughter? | 听起来沟通得不错呢 告诉你女儿了吗? |
[15:56] | No, I haven’t. Not yet. | 没,还没有 |
[15:57] | I’m going to tonight. I got a present to ease her into it. | 我今晚就说,这是比较棘手的一步 我给她准备了一份礼物好让她容易接受 |
[16:00] | With news like this, I hope you got her a Shetland pony. | 像这样的消息 我想最好是一匹设得兰矮种马 |
[16:03] | No. Something much better than that. | 不,有比那更好的 |
[16:11] | – A book? – Oh, come on. Don’t give me that look. | – 书? – 不要嘛。别给我那样的表情 |
[16:14] | I know it’s not that fairy tale book you wanted, but this is better. | 我知道这不是你想要的童话故事书 可是这本比那些都好 |
[16:17] | Look at this. See? Rosa Parks. | 看看这个,看见了吗? 罗莎·帕克斯[美国民权运动之母] |
[16:21] | Madame Curie. | 居里夫人 |
[16:22] | She was a remarkable woman who dedicated her life to research… | 她是一位出色的女人 一生致力于研究… |
[16:27] | …until she died from… | …直到她死于… |
[16:29] | …radiation poisoning. – She… died? | – …辐射中毒 – 她…死了? |
[16:33] | – [ Cell phone rings ] – I wonder who that is. | 这是谁呀 |
[16:36] | Yeah, hi. | 嗯,你好 |
[16:40] | Tomorrow morning would be great. 7:30? | 明天早上不错。7:30? |
[16:43] | – [ Woman ] With her now? – Yes, let me call you later. | – 现在跟她在一起吗? – 嗯,我稍后再打给你吧 |
[16:45] | All right. Bye-bye. | 好的,拜拜 |
[16:48] | It was Nancy. | 是南茜 |
[16:53] | She’s a lot like the women in your book. | 她跟你书里的女性很像 |
[16:59] | Sweetie… | 甜心… |
[17:03] | …I’m going to ask her to marry me. | …我准备向她求婚 |
[17:04] | – What? – Yeah, you like her, don’t you? | – 什么? – 没错,你喜欢她的,不是吗? |
[17:08] | We all get along. | 我们大家都相处得很好 |
[17:09] | – Where’s she going to live? – She’s going to live with us. | – 那她将住哪? – 她会跟我们一起住 |
[17:12] | Do I have to give up my bedroom? | 那我就不能有自己的卧室了吗? |
[17:14] | No, you don’t have to give up your bedroom. No. | 不,那还是你的卧室。不变 |
[17:17] | Come on, it’s going to be great. I promise. | 别这样,都会好的 我保证 |
[17:20] | It’s not like she’s gonna try and be your mother. | 她不是要试着成为你的妈妈 |
[17:23] | – Stepmother. – She’s gonna be a nice stepmother. | – 后妈 – 她会是一个很不错的后妈的 |
[17:26] | She’s gonna take you to school tomorrow, just you and her, | 她明天带你上学,就你们俩 |
[17:29] | for some grown-up girl-bonding time. | 那是长大了的女孩的私人时间 |
[17:31] | I’m only six. | 我只有6岁 |
[17:33] | You won’t always be. | 你会长大的 |
[18:07] | Hello! | 喂! |
[18:10] | It’s me, Giselle, from Andalasia. | 是我,吉塞尔,安达拉西亚来的 |
[18:14] | Hello! | 喂! |
[18:19] | – Is there anybody home? – [ Knocks ] | 有人在家吗? |
[18:21] | Hello, please open the door. | 喂,请开一开门 |
[18:23] | [ Giselle ] It’s very cold out here. | 这外面很冷 |
[18:26] | Daddy, why is there a princess on the castle billboard? | 爸爸 为什么城堡广告牌上会有一位公主的? |
[18:29] | It’s an advertisement. It’s a mannequin. | 那只是一个广告,一个人体模特 |
[18:32] | – She’s really there! – No, she’s not. What are you doing? | – 她真的在那儿! – 不,她不是。你要干什么? |
[18:35] | Get back in here! Stop! | 回来!停下来! |
[18:37] | – Morgan! Stop! – Hey! | – 摩根!停! – 嘿! |
[18:39] | – Princess! – Morgan! | – 公主! – 摩根! |
[18:41] | – Don’t you ever do that again! – Look! Look! | – 别再这样做了! – 看!你看! |
[18:44] | Is anybody there? Do you know Edward? | 有人在吗? 认识爱德华吗? |
[18:47] | – Stay here. – Oh, please be home! | – 别动 – 噢,求求有人在家! |
[18:49] | – Hey, lady! – Oh, hello. | – 嘿,女士! – 啊,你好 |
[18:52] | I was wondering if maybe you… Whoa! | 不知道你… 哇! |
[18:56] | – Hang on! – [ Yelping ] | 抓住! |
[18:57] | – Oh! – Don’t let go! Wait! | 别放手!等我! |
[19:00] | – Just hang on! – Oh, no! | – 坚持住! – 啊,不行了! |
[19:08] | Catch her, Daddy! | 接住她,爸爸! |
[19:11] | – Oh! – Ow! | – 噢! – 喔! |
[19:16] | – You OK? – I’m fine. | – 你没事吧? – 我没事 |
[19:19] | – Are you OK? – I’m fine. | – 你还好吗? – 好 |
[19:22] | – What were you doing up there? – I was looking for some help. | – 你在那上面干什么? – 我需要一点帮助 |
[19:26] | You see, I’ve been wandering very far and long tonight, | 你知道,今晚我游走了很远很长时间了 |
[19:29] | and I’m afraid nobody’s been nice to me. | 大家都对我不好 |
[19:31] | Yeah, well, welcome to New York. | 嗯,欢迎来到纽约 |
[19:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:37] | Right. OK, you sure you’re all right? | 好了,你确定你没事? |
[19:39] | – Oh, yes. – You need me to call somebody for you? | – 是的 – 要不要帮你给谁打个电话? |
[19:43] | Well, I don’t think they’d hear you from here. | 嗯,我想在这里他们是听不到你叫的 |
[19:45] | – What? – [ Thunder crashes ] | 什么? |
[19:52] | – [ Elevator dings ] – Morgan, show her the way, please. | 摩根,给她带路 |
[19:54] | And then the old hag told me to… | 然后那个老巫婆让我… |
[19:58] | Oh!… look into the well and wish for my heart’s desire. | 噢!…看着井里并许下我心里的愿望 |
[20:01] | But I must have looked very far | 可是我一定是看远了 |
[20:03] | because I fell, down, down, down. | 因为我掉了下去,一直往下掉 |
[20:07] | And then I climbed out of this big, round hole | 然后我从一个又大又圆的洞里爬了出来 |
[20:09] | and I got very lost, until I fell off of the castle. | 后来我一直都不知道自己在哪 直到我从城堡上掉下来 |
[20:12] | – And now here I am with you! – Is this a big habit of yours? | – 现在我和你们在一起了 – 这是你的习惯吗? |
[20:15] | Falling off stuff? | 从很高的地方掉下来? |
[20:16] | Well, usually someone catches me. | 嗯,通常有人接住我 |
[20:19] | But, not to worry, I’m certain that Edward is already searching for me. | 不过不用担心 我相信爱德华已经在找我了 |
[20:23] | No doubt by morning he’ll come and rescue me from this strange land. | 到明早他一定会把我救出 这个奇怪的地方的 |
[20:28] | Take me home, and the two of us can share in true love’s kiss. | 他会把我带回家 共享我们的真爱之吻 |
[20:32] | True love’s kiss? | 真爱之吻? |
[20:33] | It’s the most powerful thing in the world. | 那是这个世界上最强大的存在 |
[20:35] | Right. | 是吧 |
[20:37] | Now if I could only find a place to rest my head for the night. | 现在有个地方让我睡一晚就好了 |
[20:40] | – What kind of place? – Oh, I don’t know. | – 什么样的地方? – 不知道 |
[20:42] | Maybe a nearby meadow or a hollow tree. | 也许是附近一个牧场 或者一棵中空的树吧 |
[20:45] | A hollow tree? | 中空的树? |
[20:47] | Or a house full of dwarves. I hear they’re very hospitable. | 要不就是有很多矮人的房子 我听说他们很好客的 |
[20:50] | All I can do is let you in for a minute. Dry off, use the phone if you want to. | 我只能让你进来把衣服弄干 你要打个电话也可以 |
[20:54] | We have our own bedtime to stick to. Let’s go. | 睡觉的时间到了 进来吧 |
[20:57] | That’s very kind of you. | 太感谢你了 |
[21:03] | – What is it with this dress of yours? – Oh. Do you like it? | – 你这身是什么衣服? – 哦,你喜欢吗? |
[21:05] | – No, it’s just… – I gathered the silk | – 不,只是… – 我从蚕那里收集蚕丝 |
[21:07] | from my silkworms and I spun it into thread on my spinning wheel. | 然后在我的手纺车上纺成线 |
[21:11] | – You made it all by yourself? – Well, the mice and rabbits | – 这都是你一个人做的? – 嗯,老鼠和兔子也有 |
[21:14] | did help with the sewing. | 帮我缝制 |
[21:16] | – They’re good! – Oh! | 他们不错呀 |
[21:19] | – [ Tearing ] – Whoa! | 哇! |
[21:26] | Why don’t we see about getting you a car. | 怎么我就没想到给你找辆车呢 |
[21:31] | – Couldn’t she sleep here, Daddy? – No. That’s a big no. | – 她不能睡这里吗,爸爸? – 不行,绝对不行 |
[21:41] | – Are you really a princess? – Not yet. | – 你真的是公主吗? – 还不算 |
[21:44] | But… [ yawns ] | 可是… |
[21:47] | …I will be soon. | …我很快就会是了 |
[21:58] | Wow, Dad. She’s really sleepy. | 哇,爸爸 她真的是很困很困啊 |
[22:01] | Oh, no. That’s not acceptable. No. | 啊,天呀 那可不行 |
[22:05] | You’re not really gonna make her go, are you, Daddy? | 你不是真的要让她走的 是吗,爸爸? |
[22:08] | I want you to go to bed. | 你睡觉去吧 |
[22:09] | But I think she might be a real princess. | 可是人家觉得她可能真的是个公主 |
[22:12] | Morgan, just because she has on a funny dress, doesn’t mean she’s a princess. | 摩根,她穿着那件滑稽的衣服 并不代表她就是公主 |
[22:17] | She is a seriously confused woman who’s fallen into our laps. | 她不过是个分不清现实和幻境的女人 被我们碰巧遇见而已 |
[22:21] | – So we’re not going to let her stay? – No. | – 所以我们就不能留她过夜吗? – 不行 |
[22:24] | Put on your nightgown and go to sleep. | 穿上睡衣睡觉去吧 |
[22:26] | Good night, OK? | 晚安,嗯? |
[22:34] | Hi. I need a car at 116th and Riverside, please. | 你好,我要一辆车到116街和河畔路的交叉口 |
[22:37] | – [ Man ] Hold, please. – Thank you. | – 请稍等 – 谢谢 |
[22:51] | Hello, sir. Destination, please. | 你好,先生 请问目的地是…? |
[22:56] | Sir? | 先生? |
[23:11] | – Morgan. – What? | – 摩根 – 什么事? |
[23:13] | I want you to sleep in my room tonight. | 今晚睡我房吧 |
[23:15] | – Why? – Just come on. | – 为什么? – 你只管来就好 |
[23:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:27] | Fear not, Giselle! I will rescue you! | 不用怕,吉塞尔! 我来救你了! |
[23:29] | Yeah, but who’s gonna rescue me? | 对,可是谁来救我呢? |
[23:35] | – All right, let’s close it up. – Whoa! | 好了,盖上它吧 |
[23:40] | – Hey, buddy! You ain’t… – Silence! | – 嘿,伙记!你不… – 安静! |
[23:42] | – [ Yelling ] – Guys, I got it. | 我知道了 |
[23:43] | – Your name, peasant! Quickly! – Arty. | – 你的名字,乡巴佬!快! – 艾迪 |
[23:46] | Are you in league with the wicked old hag who sent | 你跟那个把我可怜的吉塞尔 |
[23:48] | my poor Giselle to this foul place, Arty? | 弄到这鬼地方来的邪恶的老巫婆 是一伙的吗,艾迪? |
[23:55] | Is this man party to this evil plot, chipmunk? | 这帮家伙都有份参与这个阴谋吗 小花鼠? |
[24:10] | – Uh-oh. – Aw, poor chipmunk. | 啊,可怜的小花鼠 |
[24:13] | – Speechless in my presence. – [ Squeaks ] | 在我面前说不出话吧 |
[24:16] | What say you, sir? Don’t try my patience. | 快说!别挑战我的耐性 |
[24:18] | – What are you talking about? – I seek a beautiful girl. | – 你在说什么? – 我在找一位漂亮的女孩 |
[24:21] | My other half, my one coquette, | 我的另一半,我的美人 |
[24:24] | the answer to my love’s duet. | 和我同奏爱情二重奏的人 |
[24:25] | I’d like to find one of them too. | 我也想找个那样的人 |
[24:27] | Then keep a wary eye out, Arty. | 那你可得把眼睛放机警点了 |
[24:30] | – Come along, Pip. – Are you OK? | – 来,皮普 – 你没事吧? |
[24:33] | – [ Squeaking ] – Hey! | – 嘿! |
[24:37] | – [ Man ] Hey! Get off the car, you nut! – [ Honking ] | 嘿!下来,你这疯子! |
[24:39] | Did you see that chipmunk? | 你们看到那只花栗鼠了吗? |
[25:11] | Oh, my. [ clicking tongue ] | 啊呀 |
[25:14] | This just won’t do. | 这样可不行 |
[25:34] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[25:51] | [ Gasps ] Oh, my goodness. Are you all right? | 噢,天啊 你没事吧? |
[25:58] | – [ Squeaking, warbling ] – Hello. | 你们好呀 |
[26:03] | Oh… | 啊 |
[26:09] | Well, it’s always nice to make new friends. | 嗯,交到新朋友总是让人高兴的 |
[26:14] | All right, everyone, let’s tidy things up. | 好,大家 我们把这里收拾好吧 |
[26:18] | # Come, my little friends as we all sing a happy little working song | #来呀,我的小朋友们 我们一起来唱一首快乐的打扫歌 |
[26:23] | # Merry little voices Clear and strong | #悦耳的嗓音,清晰而有力 |
[26:25] | # Come and roll your sleeves up so to speak | #来呀大家把衣袖卷起来 |
[26:28] | # And pitch in cleaning crud up in the kitchen | #一起投入清理厨房的脏东西 |
[26:32] | # As we sing along | #我们一边唱 |
[26:35] | # Trill a cheery tune in the tub as you scrub a stubborn mildew stain | #一边擦洗顽固的霉斑 还在浴盆里弄出愉快的颤音 |
[26:40] | # Pluck a hairball from the shower drain | #从浴池下水道里拔出发球 |
[26:42] | # To that gay refrain of a happy working song | #当我们哼唱快乐工作歌的副歌时 |
[26:46] | # We’ll keep singing without fail | #我们一直不停地唱 |
[26:49] | # Otherwise we’d spoil it | #这样才不至于破坏这份美好 |
[26:52] | # Hosing down the garbage pail and scrubbing up the toilet | #用软水管把垃圾桶冲洗干净 然后刷洗马桶 |
[26:57] | # How we all enjoy letting loose with a little ” la da dum dum dum “ | #我们是如此享受我们放松时 轻哼的哒~哒~当~当~ |
[27:01] | # While we’re emptying the vacu-um | #当我们清空吸尘器时 |
[27:04] | # It’s such fun | #轻哼一首快乐工作歌 |
[27:05] | – # To hum a happy working song – # Ooh | – #是多么愉悦啊 – #呵 |
[27:09] | # A happy working song | #一首快乐的打扫歌 |
[27:12] | # Oh, how strange a place to be | #噢,这是多么奇怪的地方 |
[27:17] | # Till Edward comes for me | #在我的爱德华找到我以前 |
[27:19] | # My heart is sighing | #我的心在叹息 |
[27:24] | # Still, as long as I am here | #可是,只要我还在这里 |
[27:28] | # I guess a new experience | #我想一种新的经历 |
[27:32] | # Could be worth trying | #还是值得去尝试的 |
[27:35] | # Hey, keep drying | #嘿,继续擦干 |
[27:38] | # You can do a lot when you’ve got such | #你可以做很多事情 |
[27:40] | # A happy working tune to hum | #当你哼着这么一首快乐旋律 |
[27:43] | # While you’re sponging up the soapy scum | #当你用海绵擦出肥皂泡泡的时候 |
[27:45] | # We adore each filthy chore that we determine | 我们喜欢每一件 我们决心要做的家务脏活 |
[27:49] | # So, friends even though you’re vermin | #所以,朋友们 尽管你们是害虫 |
[27:51] | # We’re a happy working throng | #我们仍然快乐地一起工作 |
[27:57] | # Singing as we fetch the detergent box | #唱着歌,拿来清洁剂 |
[28:00] | # For the smelly shirts and the stinky socks | #洗掉难闻的衣袜 |
[28:03] | # Sing along | #不停地唱呀 |
[28:05] | # If you cannot sing Then hum along | #要是不会唱,那就一起哼吧 |
[28:08] | # As we’re finishing our happy working song # | #一起来完成我们的 快乐的打扫歌# |
[28:15] | Ah. | 啊 |
[28:17] | Wasn’t this fun? | 是不是很有趣呢? |
[28:22] | – Wake up, wake up! – What? | – 起来,起来! – 什么事? |
[28:25] | – Wake up! – What is it? | – 起来啊! – 什么事呀? |
[28:27] | – Come, you have to come see! – What is it? | – 来吧,你一定要来看看! – 到底是什么? |
[28:30] | I can’t tell you. You have to come see! | 我不能告诉你 总之你来看看吧! |
[28:32] | What’s wrong? Are you OK? | 怎么了?你还好吧? |
[28:33] | – Yes. What is it, Morgan? – Look! | – 好。是什么事,摩根? – 你看! |
[28:39] | Oh, my gosh. Get out! Out! | 噢,天啊 出去!出去! |
[28:45] | – What do I do with them? – Get them outside. | – 我该怎么处理它们? – 扔出去 |
[28:48] | – Get rid of them. – Put them back? | – 扔掉它们 – 放回去吗? |
[28:50] | Put them outside! Don’t put them back. | 扔出去!别放回来 |
[28:52] | Open the door! | 开门! |
[28:57] | Good! Watch out! | 好!小心了! |
[29:11] | – Stay there. – But, Dad. | – 待在那 – 可是,爸爸 |
[29:14] | Shh. Stay there. | 站在那儿 |
[29:16] | – Hello. – Come in! | – 喂 – 进来! |
[29:18] | – Yeah, can I… – Oh. Good morning, Robert. | – 嗯,我能… 啊,早上好,罗伯特 |
[29:23] | Oh! That’s too thoughtful of you. | 噢!你们太体帖了 |
[29:27] | Thank you! Oh, I hope you had nice dreams. | 谢谢! 啊,愿你有个好梦 |
[29:31] | – I think I’m still in one. – This is a magical room. | – 我想我还在梦里 – 这房子太神奇了 |
[29:36] | Where does the water come from? | 水是从哪里来的? |
[29:37] | Uh, well, the water comes from the pipes. | 嗯,水是从管子里来的 |
[29:42] | – And where do the pipes get it? – Uh, I don’t know. From… | – 那这些管子又是从哪里取水的呢? – 嗯,不知道呢。从… |
[29:47] | …wherever the pipes get it. – Oh. | …从它们取水的地方 |
[29:51] | It is magical. | 太神奇了 |
[29:58] | – Hey, girlfriend. – Hi, Nancy. | – 你好,小朋友 – 你好,南茜 |
[30:01] | What do you say, you ready to kick it? | 怎么了,准备走了吗? |
[30:04] | Kick what? | 走去哪里? |
[30:06] | Why do you still have your PJ’s on? | 你为什么还穿着睡衣呢? |
[30:08] | It’s been pretty busy around here. | 今天这里很忙 |
[30:13] | Wow. It’s really neat in here. | 哟 挺整齐的嘛 |
[30:15] | – Did you guys get a maid? – No. Not exactly. | – 你家请了工人了吗? – 不,没有 |
[30:19] | [ Giselle ] Don’t worry. My friends will do that. | 不用担心,我的朋友会处理的 |
[30:29] | – Nancy? – Oh, hello! | – 南茜? – 啊,你好! |
[30:31] | – Who is this? – This is nothing. | – 这是谁? – 什么也不是 |
[30:33] | – I’m Giselle! – This is nobody. | – 我叫吉塞尔 – 这谁也不是 |
[30:34] | I was on my way to the castle to get married… | 我本来是去城堡结婚… |
[30:37] | – She’s married? – No, she’s not. | – 她结婚了? – 不,她没有 |
[30:38] | – Not yet! – What does that mean, ” yet “? | – 还没有! – “还”是什么意思? |
[30:41] | – She was lost. I was trying to help. – With finding the shower? | – 她迷路了。我在帮她 – 帮什么?找去洗澡的路? |
[30:44] | The shower. The shower is wonderful, Nancy. | 喷头 那个喷头真是太神奇了,南茜 |
[30:46] | – I’m sure it is. – That’s enough. Thank you. | – 我想是的 – 够了。谢了 |
[30:49] | – Calm down. Please, let’s talk. – Talk about what, Robert? | – 请冷静下来,我们得谈谈 – 谈什么,罗伯特? |
[30:52] | How I never stay the night? Because we both agreed, | 怎么我从不在这里过夜? 因为我们有约在先 |
[30:54] | Morgars here, and you have to maintain boundaries | 摩根在这里 你必须界限 |
[30:57] | and I thought, ” I’m so lucky. He’s sensitive! “ | 然后我还想 “我是多么幸运,他那么敏感!” |
[30:59] | I didn’t realize you were worried about crowd control. | 我真想不到原来你是担心 人满为患 |
[31:02] | – We’ll talk. – Don’t bet on it. | – 我们谈谈吧 – 想都别想 |
[31:04] | What about taking Morgan? Some grown-up girl-bonding time. | 带摩根去学校怎么样? 给她一些长大的女孩的私人时间 |
[31:07] | What, so you can have some grown-up girl-bonding time? | 什么?这样你就能有 你和成熟女孩的私人时间了? |
[31:11] | – I don’t think so. – But… just… | – 别妄想了 – 可是…只是… |
[31:14] | Goodbye! | 再见! |
[31:17] | Oh, she is lovely. | 她好漂亮哦 |
[31:19] | Get dressed, please. For school. | 穿上衣服 上学去 |
[31:22] | Just… Please. | 只是…别走 |
[31:27] | – Nancy! – Thirty-eight and Seventh. | – 南茜! – 38街和7街路口 |
[31:29] | Nancy, wait! | 南茜,等等! |
[31:36] | – [ Giselle ] Hello? – You got to go. | – 喂? – 你得走了 |
[31:38] | I don’t know what your deal is, if you’re waiting for Prince Charming… | 我不知道你是什么情况 如果你要等你的魅力王子… |
[31:42] | – Prince Edward! – Whatever. | – 爱德华王子! – 都好吧 |
[31:44] | I’ll get you to a bus, a train, a plane, wherever, | 我可以帮你弄辆汽车,火车,甚至飞机 什么都好 |
[31:46] | and then that’s it! I can’t get involved after that. | 然后我们到此为止! 我再也不能管你了 |
[31:53] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[31:56] | – Where did you get that? – I made it. | – 你从哪里弄的? – 我做的 |
[31:59] | Do you like it? | 喜欢吗? |
[32:03] | You’re unappy. | 你不高兴了 |
[32:04] | You made a dress out of my curtains? | 你用我的窗帘做衣服? |
[32:06] | Oh, you are unappy. I am so sorry. | 啊,你不高兴了。对不起 |
[32:09] | – I’m not unappy, I’m angry. – Angry? | – 我不是不高兴,我是生气 – 生气? |
[32:12] | It’s an unpleasant emotion. Ever heard of it? | 那是一种不愉快的感情 知道不? |
[32:15] | – I have heard of it, but I… – You have created a completely | – 知道,可是我… – 你给南茜制造了一个 |
[32:18] | unnecessary problem with Nancy that I now have to resolve. | 完全没必要的麻烦 我必须得解决 |
[32:21] | See, the fact is, I was just getting ready | 你知道,事实是我刚要 |
[32:24] | to take a very serious step forward. | 走很重要的一步 |
[32:26] | – A proposal, actually. – Oh! | 应该说是求婚 |
[32:29] | Well, now she’s got it in her mind that you and I… | 可是,现在她认为你和我… |
[32:31] | – Kissed? – Yeah, something like that. | – 接吻了? – 嗯,差不多吧 |
[32:35] | Oh, no. | 噢,天啊 |
[32:39] | – You should sing to her! – Sing to her? | – 你应该唱歌给她听 – 唱歌给她听? |
[32:41] | And maybe that would reassure her of your affections! | 也许那样她就能对你的爱重拾信心 |
[32:44] | You need to rush to her side and hold her in your arms | 你要冲到她跟前,抱着她 |
[32:48] | and then pour your heart out in a beautiful ballad. | 然后用心唱一首动听的民谣 |
[32:52] | And then she’ll know for sure. | 这样她就会明白了 |
[32:58] | – Why are you staring at me? – I don’t know. | – 你干吗盯着我? – 不知道 |
[33:00] | It’s like you escaped from a Hallmark card or something. | 你是从贺卡或者类似的东西里 跑出来的吗? |
[33:03] | Is that a bad thing? | 那是不好的东西吗? |
[33:07] | [ Sighs ] School! We’re late! We’ve got to run! | 上学! 我们要迟到了!快! |
[33:16] | Oh, wouldn’t she just love to come crawling back here and steal my crown! | 哦,她还真想爬回这里 然后夺走我的王冠 |
[33:22] | Cast me aside like so much royal rubbish! What? | 把我像皇家的垃圾一样扔在一边 什么呀? |
[33:26] | Perhaps Prince Edward won’t find her. | 也许爱德华王子找不到她呢 |
[33:30] | – Perhaps he will! – Oh! Oh, dear. | – 是啊,但他也可能会找到! – 啊,天啊 |
[33:37] | Oh… | 啊… |
[33:39] | Oh! I do wish there was someone who cared enough for me | 我真希望有人能够关心关心我 |
[33:44] | – to go after him. – [ Chuckles ] | 为我去跟踪王子 |
[33:47] | Oh, a man like that, strong and brave, | 那样的男人,既强壮又勇敢 |
[33:53] | – I’d do anything for him. – [ Chuckling ] | 我会为他做任何事情 |
[33:57] | Never fear, my queen. | 不用怕,我的王后 |
[33:59] | I will stop him! | 我去阻止他! |
[34:11] | – What now? – Another one? | – 这次是什么呀? – 又来一个? |
[34:14] | Whoa! Get him out of there. Let’s go. Get in there. | 哇!拉他出来 我们一起把他拉出来 |
[34:17] | Where are these people coming from? | 这些人从哪里来的? |
[34:18] | – Come on! – Upsy-daisy. | – 用力! – 起来没事了 |
[34:20] | – [ Straining ] – Get him up. | 拉他站起来 |
[34:23] | – Hey, pal. – Yow! | – 嘿,伙记 – 吆! |
[34:25] | Let me guess. You’re, uh, looking for a beautiful girl too. | 让我猜猜。你是,嗯 也是来找一位漂亮的女孩的 |
[34:28] | No. | 不是 |
[34:30] | I’m looking for a prince, actually. | 事实上我是来找一位王子的 |
[34:34] | – Right. – [ Edward laughs ] | 哦 |
[34:39] | You’ve met your match, you foul bellowing beast! | 你碰到对手了 你这邪恶的爬行怪兽 |
[34:53] | – Everybody, stay on the bus. – Giselle? My love? | – 大家,留在车上 – 吉塞尔?我的爱人? |
[34:57] | – [ Laughter ] – Drat! | 妈的! |
[35:00] | The steel beast is dead, peasants. I set you all free. | 这只钢铁怪物已经死了,大家 我让你们自由 |
[35:04] | – [ Man ] Move that bus! – [ Man 2 ] Come on, already! | – 开走那辆公交! – 快点呀! |
[35:06] | – [ Man 3 ] Get that bus out of there! – Are you crazy? | – 弄走那辆公交 – 你这个疯了? |
[35:10] | Nobody stabs my bus! I’ll tear you apart! | 没人敢弄坏我的公交的! 我要撕开你! |
[35:13] | Do you hear me? | 听到我说了吗? |
[35:15] | – You get down here! – If you’ll allow me… | – 马上给我下来! – 请让我… |
[35:17] | – Nathaniel, old friend! – Sire, may I suggest that you… | – 纳撒尼尔,我的老朋友! – 殿下,你能不能… |
[35:21] | You? A friend of his? Crazy tight-wearing… | 你?是他的朋友? 你这个穿紧身衣的疯子! |
[35:24] | Come here and mess up my route? I’ll tear you both apart! | 来给我捣乱吗?我把你们都撕成两半! |
[35:27] | – Don’t you roll your eyes at me! – [ Squeaks ] | 别朝我翻白眼! |
[35:31] | A rat! Get it away from me! | 老鼠!滚开! |
[35:34] | Well, strictly speaking, he’s a chipmunk. | 严格来说 他是只花粟鼠 |
[35:37] | – [ Screaming ] – Sire, may I suggest we seek elsewhere | 殿下,我们能不能到别的地方 |
[35:41] | for your bride? | 找你的新娘? |
[36:02] | – What are you looking at? – She’s beautiful. | – 你在看什么呢? – 她很漂亮 |
[36:04] | It’s just a statue! | 那是一尊雕像! |
[36:06] | – [ Elevator dings ] – Come quickly. Quickly. | 快来,快 |
[36:08] | Sam? Sam, please don’t tell me Mrs. Banks is already here. | 萨姆?萨姆 别告诉我班克斯夫人已经来了 |
[36:11] | – Mrs. Banks is here. – Great. | – 班克斯夫人在这里 – 太好了 |
[36:13] | With Mr. Banks and his lawyer. | 和班克斯先生及他的律师在一起 |
[36:15] | – Perfect, how long? – Do you want to know? | – 太好了。来多久了? – 你真的想知道? |
[36:17] | No, I don’t. I need you to handle something for me, OK? | 不,我不想 我想让你帮我处理些事,好吗? |
[36:19] | – See this girl? – Who is she? | – 看见那个女孩了吗? – 她是谁? |
[36:21] | No idea. I’m pretty sure she’s from out of town. | 不知道 我肯定她是外市来的 |
[36:23] | – What do I do? – Find out where she’s from, | – 我该怎么做? 找出她是哪里来的 |
[36:26] | and get her there. And make sure it’s cheap. | 然后送她到那儿 用便宜的方式 |
[36:28] | If Nancy calls me, I need to talk to her. | 如果南茜打电话给我 让我跟她说说 |
[36:30] | Giselle? Don’t drink that, OK? | 吉塞尔?别喝那个好不好? |
[36:32] | I have a meeting. Sam is gonna get you home. | 我有个会要开 萨姆会送你回家的 |
[36:34] | Sam? This is Giselle. Giselle, this is Sam. | 萨姆?这是吉塞尔 吉塞尔,这是萨姆 |
[36:36] | – Yes? Hi. – Stay out of trouble. | – 哦?你好 – 别惹麻烦 |
[36:44] | – It’s nice to meet you. – It’s nice to meet you too. | – 很高兴认识你 – 我也很高兴见到你 |
[36:58] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[36:59] | – [ Queen ] Nathaniel! – Your Majesty? | – 纳撒尼尔! – 陛下? |
[37:04] | Nathaniel, here! | 纳撒尼尔,这里! |
[37:07] | – Nathaniel! – [ Clanks ] | 纳撒尼尔! |
[37:12] | Finally. Finally. I’m boiling in here. [ sighs ] | 终于找到了 我快要被煮熟了 |
[37:16] | – Have you found her yet? – I’m afraid I haven’t, My Lady. | – 你找到她了吗? – 还没有,陛下 |
[37:20] | [ Sighs ] Time is of the essence. | 关键是时间 |
[37:23] | We can’t risk my stepson bringing the girl back. | 我们不能让我的继子把那女孩带回来 |
[37:26] | He shan’t, Your Majesty! I swear it! | 他不会的,陛下 我发誓! |
[37:28] | No, he shan’t. I intend to make absolutely certain of that. | 他是不会 我打算让这变得确定无疑 |
[37:33] | But, Your Majesty, how exactly did you…? | 可是,陛下,你怎么… |
[37:37] | …ever end up tasting so… Mmm… delicious? | 变成这么的…美味? |
[37:43] | Poisoned apples, My Lady. | 毒苹果?陛下? |
[37:46] | – You want me to…? – Don’t you see, my darling? | – 你想让我…? 你还不明白吗,亲爱的? |
[37:50] | If there’s ever going to be a happily ever after for us… | 这是为了我们以后的生活从此幸福美满 |
[37:55] | – Hmm? – Happily… | – 哼? – 幸福快乐… |
[37:57] | …ever after? Oh, My Lady. | …永远? 啊,陛下 |
[38:01] | Mmm, yes. It won’t be difficult. | 对 这不会太难的 |
[38:03] | It’s just one bite. That’s all it takes. | 只要一小口 就足够了 |
[38:07] | One small bite to drag her down | 一小口 就能让她 |
[38:11] | into a deep and troubled sleep. | 一睡不醒 |
[38:15] | And when the hands of the clock strike 12, | 当时钟的指针指向12点时 |
[38:17] | that precious little pretender to my throne | 那个妄想得到我的宝座的家伙 |
[38:21] | will be gone! | 就会死了! |
[38:23] | It shall be done, My Lady. | 我会完成的,我的陛下 |
[38:26] | – I swear it. – [ Laughing ] Yes. | – 我发誓 – 太好了 |
[38:29] | You’ll find the girl at Columbus Circle… | 你会在哥伦布圆环找到她的… |
[38:33] | Your Majesty? | 陛下? |
[38:38] | [ Squeaks ] Hello. | 你好 |
[38:40] | You little… | 你这小… |
[38:42] | [ man ] Whoa! Hey! | 喔!嘿! |
[38:55] | – Pip! – Sire! Sire, please. I beg of you. | – 皮普! – 殿下!殿下,请听我说 |
[38:57] | Don’t listen to that insane little vermin. | 别听这不正常的家伙 |
[39:01] | He’s probably eaten some bad nuts. | 他很可能吃了坏的坚果 |
[39:03] | We should put him down for his own good. | 为他好我们应该让他安乐死 |
[39:05] | Nathaniel, please. Let him speak. | 纳撒尼尔,让他说 |
[39:07] | But, sire! No. He’s delirious. He came to tell all sorts of… | 可是,殿下! 他现在神志不清的,全是一派胡言 |
[39:15] | – [ Coughing ] – Go ahead, Pip. | 继续吧,皮普 |
[39:17] | – What is it you want to say? – [ Clears throat ] | 你想说什么? |
[39:20] | You watch me. OK? | 看着我,好吗? |
[39:24] | – [ Squeaks ] – Nathaniel? | 纳撒尼尔? |
[39:27] | Uh-huh. Nathaniel… | 嗯,纳撒尼尔… |
[39:29] | – Nathaniel’s glad to have me near. – No, no, no. | – 纳撒尼尔很高兴跟在我身边 – 不,不,不 |
[39:33] | Hmm… Oh! | 嗯…啊! |
[39:36] | [ Imitating Nathaniel ] | [模仿纳撒尼尔] |
[39:49] | [ Imitating Giselle, singing ] | [模仿吉塞尔,唱] |
[39:53] | Oh, oh, oh! I know this. | 啊!我明白这个 |
[39:55] | – Uh… – Apple? | – 嗯… – 苹果? |
[39:58] | No, thank you. | 不,谢谢 |
[40:00] | It’s good. | 它味道很好的 |
[40:01] | Oh, OK. | 啊,好吧 |
[40:07] | Ta-da! | 哒-哒! |
[40:14] | – You feel you’d die without me here. – [ Groans ] | 你觉得要是没有我 你会死在这里的 |
[40:21] | Yes. Here we go. Good. | 是的。这边。好 |
[40:22] | Well, I have to say, I really think that went well. | 嗯,我得说 我真的觉得进展顺利 |
[40:25] | There’s no reason not to be reasonable. | 没有理由会不合理的 |
[40:28] | Great. We might be in the neighborhood of a settlement. | 太好了 我们就要找到解决办法了 |
[40:31] | Excuse me. I’m gonna check on your cars for a second. | 请稍等 我去检查一下你们的车到了没 |
[40:34] | – Sorry. [ laughs ] – What? What? | – 对不起 – 什么?什么? |
[40:35] | She has no driver’s license. No passport. | 她没有驾照,没有护照 |
[40:38] | Can’t find this place she comes from. | 也找不到她来的地方 |
[40:40] | – What place? – Andalusia. | – 什么地方? – 安达路西亚 |
[40:41] | – Andalasia. – Whatever. | – 是安达拉西亚 – 随便啦 |
[40:42] | I’ve called every travel agent. | 我打过电话给每一个旅行社 |
[40:44] | I don’t know if it’s a country or a city. | 不知道那到底是个国家还是个城市 |
[40:46] | – It can’t be a state. – More like a state of mind. | – 那不可能是一个州 – 我看更像是一种心态 |
[40:50] | She told me it’s just beyond the Meadows of Joy | 她说就在欢乐牧场和知足谷前面 |
[40:52] | and the Valley of Contentment. What is that all about? | 那是什么地方呀? |
[40:58] | Oh, my goodness. Your hair is lovely. | 啊,你的头发好漂亮啊 |
[41:02] | – You’re beautiful. – Well, thank you. | – 你也很漂亮 – 谢谢 |
[41:05] | The man who holds your heart is a lucky fellow indeed. | 能得到你的芳心的那个人 一定是个幸运儿 |
[41:08] | – You try telling him that. – I’m certain he already knows. | – 你可以告诉他看看 – 我肯定他已经知道的 |
[41:11] | – Excuse me? – [ Gasps ] Are you him? | – 你在说我吗? – 你就是他? |
[41:14] | You are very lucky. Just look at the way her eyes sparkle. | 你太幸运了 看看她双眼闪烁的样子 |
[41:18] | – It’s no wonder you’re in love. – I got it! | – 难怪你们会相爱了 – 我知道了 |
[41:22] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. Giselle? Please? | 抱歉,对不起 吉塞尔?过来 |
[41:25] | It’s not like that, all right? They’re not together anymore. | 不是那样的,好不? 他们不会在一起了 |
[41:28] | – I don’t understand. – They’re getting a divorce. | – 我不明白 – 他们在办离婚 |
[41:30] | – Separating from each other. – Separating? | – 相互分开 – 分离? |
[41:33] | – Yeah. – For how long? | – 嗯 – 多久? |
[41:35] | – Forever. – Forever and ever? | – 永远 – 永远? |
[41:38] | Shh. Yes. | 是的 |
[41:41] | – Oh, no. – What are you doing? | – 噢,不要 – 你在干吗? |
[41:44] | – Don’t cry. – Are you crying? | – 别哭 – 你在哭吗? |
[41:46] | – She’s not. – I’m sorry. I can’t help it. | – 她没有 – 对不起,我控制不住 |
[41:48] | – Is she actually crying? – It’s just so sad. | – 她真的在哭吗? – 太让人伤心了 |
[41:51] | What kind of an operation are you running here? | 你在搞什么名堂? |
[41:53] | This is so unprofessional. | 这么的不专业 |
[41:55] | Good morning, Phoebe. How are you? It’s good to… | 早上好,菲比 你好吗?很高兴… |
[41:58] | If you guys are trying to manipulate us, | 看来你在玩弄我们 |
[42:00] | you can throw this whole deal out. | 这单生意到此为止吧 |
[42:05] | What is going on here? Who’s she? | 到底怎么了? 她是谁? |
[42:07] | Uh, a friend. No, she’s an acquaintance, actually. | 嗯,一个朋友 不,事实上只是一个认识的人 |
[42:10] | You begged me to put you on the case, and this is what I get for it? | 你求我让你来处理这个案子 这就是我的回报吗? |
[42:13] | I walk in here and find everybody upset? | 我走进来,每个人都阴着脸? |
[42:15] | And some girl is crying like we’re on Oprah. | 还有个女孩哭得像在上“欧普拉”秀 (美国著名脱口秀,内容时常非常感人) |
[42:17] | I’ll take care of it. Carl, it’s gonna be fine. | 我会处理的 卡尔,这都会好的 |
[42:21] | – What is wrong with you? – Me? | – 你怎么了? – 我? |
[42:23] | Yes, you. This whole Kumbaya, Up With People routine. | 没错,你,还有你那天真的行为 |
[42:26] | – Those people are in real pain. – Of course they’re in pain. | – 那些人真的处于痛苦之中 – 他们当然痛苦了 |
[42:29] | They’re separated forever. | 他们要永远分开了 |
[42:30] | Married one day and the next they’re not. | 今天还是夫妻 明天却不是了 |
[42:32] | – What sort of awful place is this? – It’s reality. | – 这是什么糟糕的地方呀? – 这是现实 |
[42:35] | Well, I think I’d prefer to be in Andalasia. | 我还是比较喜欢待在安达拉西亚 |
[42:37] | – I think I’d prefer that too. – Get in, please. | – 我也想要你在那里 – 进去吧 |
[42:42] | I wonder if we might cover more ground separately, sire. | 我想我们是不是应该 分开找找别的地方,殿下 |
[42:47] | Uh, you by yourself, and me with it. | 你自己找,我和它一起找 |
[42:51] | An inspired plan, Nathaniel. | 不错的主意,纳撒尼尔 |
[42:54] | Where do you suppose I should look? | 你觉得我该往哪找? |
[43:08] | Look, sire! Over there! | 看,殿下!那边! |
[43:10] | [ Edward ] Ah! Giselle! | 啊!吉塞尔! |
[43:11] | Run to her, sire! Hurry! Not a moment to lose! [ laughs ] | 追吧,殿下!快! 一刻也别错过! |
[43:15] | – [ Edward ] Giselle! – [ Robert ] I try to do the right thing. | – 吉塞尔! – 我想把事情做好,对别人好 |
[43:19] | Oh, you’ve been very nice to me. | 你对我很好 |
[43:20] | Severely punished for it. OK, look, Giselle? | 结果换得这种下场 |
[43:24] | – I can’t help you anymore. OK? – What? | – 我再也不能帮你了 – 什么? |
[43:27] | Here’s some money. I want you to take it. Call your prince. | 这是一些钱,拿着 打个电话给你的王子吧 |
[43:30] | Have him pick you up, bring his horse. | 让他来接你,带着他的马 |
[43:32] | Because I honestly, I just can’t handle it. | 因为我真的 真的帮不了你了 |
[43:35] | – Robert? – Just go. | – 罗伯特? – 走吧 |
[43:39] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:41] | You have been a very kind friend to me when I had none. | 在我一个朋友也没有的时候 你真的对我很好 |
[43:44] | And I would never want to make you unappy or cause you any trouble, so… | 我从来没想过让你不高兴 或者给你惹麻烦的,所以… |
[43:50] | …I’ll go. | …我走 |
[43:52] | I wish you every happiness. | 祝你幸福 |
[44:19] | [ Giselle ] You have lovely friends. | 你的朋友好可爱呢 |
[44:21] | [ Woman ] Would you like to feed the birds? Just a dollar a bag. | 要喂鸟吗?只要一美元一袋 |
[44:24] | Certainly. | 当然了 |
[44:26] | By chance, have you seen my prince? | 请问一句,您有见到过我的王子吗? |
[44:28] | He was here. | 他来过 |
[44:30] | – Do you really think so? – Oh, yes. | – 你说真的吗? – 嗯 |
[44:33] | – Oh! – Giselle? What are you doing? | – 噢! – 吉塞尔?你在干什么? |
[44:36] | – Robert! This is Clara. – Mm-hmm. | 罗伯特,这是克莱拉 |
[44:39] | – She saw Edward. – Oh. | – 她见过爱德华 – 哦 |
[44:40] | He was on the bus this morning. | 他今天早上在公交车顶上 |
[44:43] | – He tried to kill me! – Great. Wonderful. Thank you. | – 他还想杀我呢! – 好,很好。谢谢 |
[44:47] | – Oh! – What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[44:48] | – You can’t just give people money. – You gave me money. | – 你不能就那样把钱给人的 – 你也把钱给我呀 |
[44:51] | – That’s not the point. – And she was very helpful. | – 那不是关键 – 她帮了我个大忙 |
[44:54] | So, what’s the deal, this prince of yours? | 那,你跟你的王子 你们是什么情形? |
[44:56] | – How long you two been together? – Oh, about a day. | – 你们俩在一起多久了? – 嗯,大概一天吧 |
[45:00] | You mean it feels like a day because you’re so in love? | 你是说你们相爱的日子 感觉就像是一天? |
[45:03] | – No. It’s been a day. – You’re kidding me. A day? | – 不是,我们认识了一天 – 你在开玩笑。一天? |
[45:07] | – One day? – Yes. | – 一天吗? – 是的 |
[45:08] | – And tomorrow will be two days. – You’re joking. | – 加上明天就是两天了 – 你是开玩笑的吧 |
[45:12] | – No. I’m not. – Yeah, you are. | – 不,我没有 – 你就是 |
[45:14] | But I’m not. | 但是我没有 |
[45:15] | You’re gonna marry somebody after a day because you fell in love with him? | 因为你爱他 你跟人家认识了一天就结婚了? |
[45:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:22] | Yes! | 就是呀! |
[45:32] | I don’t get it. How can you talk about loving some guy | 我不明白 你怎么爱一个 |
[45:35] | – you don’t even know? – Well, I know what’s in his heart. | – 你还不认识的人? – 嗯,我知道他心里想的 |
[45:38] | Oh, OK. Great. | 好,很好 |
[45:41] | This was so yummy. | 这个味道太好了 |
[45:43] | I didn’t know that food could taste like this. | 我还不知道原来食物可以这样美味 |
[45:45] | – You all done? OK. – Mmm! | 你吃完了?好吧 |
[45:47] | – Let me put that out for you. – What about you? | – 让我帮你扔了吧 – 你呢? |
[45:51] | – How long have you known your Nancy? – Uh, it’s five years. | – 你认识你的南茜多久了? – 嗯,五年了 |
[45:55] | – And you haven’t proposed? – Well, no. I… | – 你还没求婚? – 没有,我… |
[45:58] | Well, no wonder she’s angry. | 难怪她会生气了 |
[45:59] | [ Nathaniel using accent ] Hello, nice lady. | 你好,这位美丽的女士 |
[46:02] | You want juicy, sweet caramel apple, maybe? | 要不要尝尝又多汁又甜的饴糖苹果? |
[46:07] | No charge for the beautiful young woman. | 美丽的女孩不收钱 |
[46:09] | – Oh, really. It’s free? – Of course! | – 噢,真的免费? – 当然咯! |
[46:11] | Today is free caramel apple day. | 今天是免费苹果日 |
[46:14] | Tomorrow is free beef… jerky. | 明天是免费牛…肉干日 |
[46:19] | Thank you very much, kind sir. | 谢谢 |
[46:21] | – You’re welcome, miss. – [ Squeaking ] | 不客气,小姐 |
[46:25] | You… | 你… |
[46:31] | – [ muffled squeaking ] – Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[46:33] | Most normal people get to know each other before they get married. | 多数人在结婚前 都会先了解对方的 |
[46:37] | They date. | 他们会约会 |
[46:39] | – Date? – Yeah. You know, date. | – 约会? – 嗯,约会 |
[46:41] | You go someplace special. You know, like a restaurant, | 去一些特别的地方 比如,饭店 |
[46:44] | or a movie, a museum. Or you just hang out and you talk. | 或者看电影,去博物馆 又或者只是一起出去走走 |
[46:49] | – What do you talk about? – About each other. | – 讲些什么呢? – 相互介绍呀 |
[46:52] | About yourself. About your interests. | 关于你自己,你的兴趣 |
[46:54] | Your likes, your dislikes. You talk! | 你的喜好,不喜欢的东西 就是讲! |
[46:57] | You have such strange ideas about love. | 你们对爱的看法是这么奇怪的 |
[46:59] | Maybe we should do what you would do. You meet, have lunch, and get married. | 也许我们应该像你想的那样 见面,吃饭,结婚 |
[47:03] | Oh! You forgot about happily ever after. | 噢! 你忘了永远幸福 |
[47:05] | Forget ” happily ever after. ” It doesn’t exist. | 忘了“永远幸福吧” 那是不存在的 |
[47:08] | Well, of course it does. [ Gasps ] Oh! | 当然存在了 |
[47:12] | [ Robert ] I hate to disagree, but marriages are a success | 我不喜欢否定 不过只有当双方努力来维持 |
[47:15] | if they manage not to end. | 这样的婚姻才是成功的 |
[47:16] | – Forget about happiness. – What about you and Nancy? | – 忘了幸福吧 – 你跟南茜呢? |
[47:19] | You know that you will live happily ever after. | 你知道你们会永远幸福的,对吗? |
[47:22] | I don’t know if I’ll make it through today, let alone a lifetime. | 我还不知道今天会不会幸福 更别说一辈子了 |
[47:26] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. It’s complicated. | 这是我要告诉你的 这很复杂 |
[47:29] | But it doesn’t have to be. | 但不都是这样的 |
[47:31] | – Not if she knows. – Knows what? | – 要是她知道了就不会 – 知道什么? |
[47:34] | – How much you really love her. – Of course she does. | – 实际上你有多爱她 – 她当然知道了 |
[47:36] | We just don’t talk about it every minute of the day, but she knows. | 我们只是没有时时刻刻都在谈这个 可是她知道的 |
[47:40] | – How? – What do you mean, ” how? “ | – 怎样? “怎样”是什么意思? |
[47:41] | # How does she know | #她怎样知道 |
[47:45] | – # You love her? – [ Laughs ] No. Don’t. | – #你爱她? – 别,别这样 |
[47:48] | – # How does she know – People looking. | – #她怎样知道 – 人们在看着呢 |
[47:52] | – # She’s yours? – Don’t sing. It’s OK. | – #她是你的? – 别唱了。好了 |
[47:56] | Let’s just walk. Can we walk? OK? | 我们就这样走 我们走吧?嗯? |
[47:58] | – Well, does she? – Yeah. | – 她知道吗? – 嗯 |
[48:00] | # How does she know that you love her? | #她怎样知道 你爱她? |
[48:02] | – Oh. – He knows the song too? | – 哦 – 他也知道这歌? |
[48:04] | # How do you show her you love her? | #你怎样向她表现 你爱她? |
[48:08] | # How does she know that you really | #她怎知道 你真的 |
[48:11] | – # Really, truly love her? – I’ve never heard this song. | – #真的,很爱她? – 我还真没听过这歌 |
[48:14] | # How does she know that you love her? | #她怎样知道 你爱她? |
[48:16] | – # How do you show her you love her? – Really nice work. | #你怎样向她表现你爱她? – 表演得真不错 |
[48:19] | – # How does she know that you really – That’s it. OK. | – #她怎样知道你真的 – 好了 |
[48:22] | – # Truly love her? – Let’s go. | – #真的爱她? – 走吧 |
[48:24] | # It’s not enough to take the one you love for granted | #不能想当然地认为你爱的人 知道你爱她 |
[48:29] | # You must remind her or she’ll be inclined to say | #你要提醒她 不然她会说 |
[48:34] | # How do I know | #我怎么知道 |
[48:37] | # He loves me? | #他爱我? |
[48:40] | # How do I know | #我怎么知道 |
[48:43] | # He’s mine? | #他是我的? |
[48:45] | # Well, does he leave a little note to tell you | #他是否有给你留言 |
[48:49] | # You are on his mind? | #他想着你? |
[48:52] | # Send you yellow flowers when the sky is gray? | #当天空阴沉的时候 给你送来黄色的花儿? |
[48:55] | # Hey, he’ll find a new way to show you | #嘿,他会找到新的方式来告诉你 |
[49:00] | # A little bit every day | #每天一点点 |
[49:03] | # That’s how you know | #这样你就知道 |
[49:06] | # That’s how you know he’s your love | #这样你就知道 他爱着你 |
[49:10] | – See? – I’ve seen quite enough. Let’s go. | – 看到了吗? – 看得很清楚。走吧 |
[49:13] | – A ball? – Yeah. | – 舞会? – 是的 |
[49:14] | – That would be fun! – That would not be fun. | – 那会很有趣的! – 一点都不好玩 |
[49:20] | # You got to show her you need her | #你得向她表明 你需要她 |
[49:23] | # Don’t treat her like a mind reader | #别以为她能读懂你的想法 |
[49:25] | # Each day do something to lead her | #每天做点事情 |
[49:28] | # To believe you love her | #让她相信你爱她 |
[49:31] | # Everybody wants to live happily ever after | #每个人都想永远幸福 |
[49:35] | # Everybody wants to know their true love is true | #每个人都想知道 他们的爱是真的 |
[49:40] | # How do you know he loves you? | #你怎么知道他爱你? |
[49:46] | # How do you know he’s yours? | #你怎么知道他是你的? |
[49:51] | # Well, does he take you out dancing just so he can hold you close? | #他约你去跳舞 是不是为了更近地拥着你? |
[49:57] | I don’t dance. | 我不跳舞 |
[49:58] | # Dedicate a song with words meant just for you? Ooh | #他会专门为你写一首歌? |
[50:03] | – And I really don’t sing. – # He’ll find his own way to tell you | – 我真的不唱歌 – #他会用他自己的方式告诉你 |
[50:07] | # With the little things he’ll do | #用他做的每一件小事 |
[50:09] | # That’s how you know | #这样你就知道 |
[50:12] | # That’s how you know he’s your love | #这样你就知道他爱着你 |
[50:19] | # He’s your love | #他就是你的爱 |
[50:24] | Giselle! | 吉塞尔! |
[50:29] | – # I’ve been dreaming… – [ grunting ] | #我一直在梦想… |
[50:41] | Take these flowers to Nancy, please? | 把这些花送去给南茜,好吗? |
[50:43] | Are you crazy? They’re birds. They don’t know where she lives. | 你疯了?它们是鸽子 它们不知道她住在哪 |
[50:49] | # That’s how you know | #这样你就知道 |
[50:52] | # He loves you | #他爱着你 |
[50:55] | # That’s how you know | #这样你就知道 |
[50:58] | # It’s true | #这是真的 |
[51:00] | # Because he’ll wear your favorite color | #因为他会穿着你最喜欢的颜色 |
[51:03] | # Just so he can match your eyes | #这样他就能跟你的双眼相称 |
[51:06] | # Plan a private picnic | #举行一个私人野餐 |
[51:08] | # By the fire’s glow, oh | #在火光旁,啊 |
[51:12] | # His heart’ll be yours forever | #他的心将永远属于你 |
[51:15] | # Something every day will show | #每一件日常小事都会告诉你 |
[51:18] | # That’s how you know | #这样你就知道 |
[51:34] | # He’s your love | #他就是你的爱 |
[51:35] | # That’s how she knows that you love her | #这样她就知道你爱着她 |
[51:37] | # That’s how you show her you love her | #你就是这样向她表示你的爱 |
[51:40] | – # That’s how you know – # You’ve got to show her you need her | – #这样你就知道 #你要让她知道你需要她 |
[51:44] | # That’s how you know | #这样你就知道 |
[51:50] | # He’s your love # | #他就是你的爱# |
[51:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:03] | – Thank you. – [ Cell phone rings ] | 谢谢 |
[52:07] | So much. Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[52:10] | – Nancy? – Thank you so much for the flowers. | – 南茜? – 谢谢你的花 |
[52:14] | Well, you’re welcome. No, I’m glad you liked them. | 不客气,不,很开心你能喜欢 |
[52:15] | – She got the flowers. – Catch you at a bad time? | – 她收到花了 – 电话打得不是时候吗? |
[52:18] | Yeah. You wouldn’t believe where I am right now. | 你肯定无法相信我现在在哪里 |
[52:20] | Sire! Oh dear, oh dear. | 陛下!噢,我的天啊 |
[52:24] | – You’ve fallen on your royal… – I know. | – 你摔到你的皇家… – 我知道 |
[52:29] | Ah! | 啊! |
[52:32] | [ Crying out in pain ] | |
[52:42] | – I love them so much. – Really? | – 我真的很喜欢它们 – 真的? |
[52:44] | Usually you send those e-mail cards with the digital flowers. | 通常你都会发有数码鲜花的 电子贺卡给我 |
[52:47] | These are exquisite. Where do you find live doves in New York City? | 它们很精致漂亮 你在纽约哪里找到的活鸽子? |
[52:50] | – Oh, it’s a long story. – And these? Oh! | – 噢,这说来话长了 – 还有这些?噢! |
[52:53] | – We’re going to a ball? – You don’t have to. | – 我们要去参加舞会? – 不用强迫自己一定要去 |
[52:55] | Are you kidding me? It’s so romantic. | 你在开玩笑吗? 这很浪漫 |
[52:58] | – So spontaneous! – Good. | – 这么地突然! – 很好 |
[53:00] | – [ Giggles ] I can’t wait. – Good. Great. | – 我都迫不及待了 – 非常好 |
[53:03] | And… | 还有… |
[53:05] | …as far as Giselle’s concerned, I’m just trying to help her. | …关于吉塞尔,我只是想要帮助她 |
[53:08] | – Nothing’s… – You know what? | – 我们之间没有… – 你知道吗? |
[53:10] | If you say nothing happened, nothing happened. I trust you. | 如果你说什么事情都没发生 就是没有发生,我相信你 |
[53:14] | – So tomorrow night, then. – This is so unlike you. | – 那明天晚上见 – 这真的不像你 |
[53:19] | [ Laughs ] | |
[53:41] | [ Muffled squeaking ] | |
[53:48] | [ Grunts ] | |
[53:57] | …middle of Times Square with that bus driver who was ambushed earlier today | …在时代广场中间与今天早先时候 被攻击的巴士司机 |
[54:01] | It appears this odd little box controls the magic mirror. | 貌似这个奇怪的小盒子 能控制这个魔镜 |
[54:05] | [ Bus driver ] They were dressed all freaky. Then this chipmunk… | 他们打扮得很奇怪 然后一个花栗鼠… |
[54:09] | I’ve always been in love with you. | 我一直深爱着你 |
[54:13] | Don’t you have any self-respect? | 你就没有一点自尊吗? |
[54:18] | I don’t need self-respect. | 我并不需要自尊 |
[54:22] | I just need your lips against mine. | 我只需要亲吻你的双唇 |
[54:25] | Wait, sire! Go back! Go back! Please! | 等等,陛下! 回去!回去!拜托 |
[54:29] | How could I love a man who doesn’t even like himself? | 我怎么会爱上一个不喜欢 他自己的男人? |
[54:39] | [ Woman ] Get away from me, Jerry! You disgust me! | 离我远一点,杰利! 你让我感到恶心! |
[54:43] | [ Jerry ] I can’t help my feelings for you, Angela. | 我无法控制自己对你的感觉,安琪拉 |
[54:46] | It’s love that makes me act this crazy. | 是爱情让我变得如此疯狂 |
[54:49] | [ Angela ] This isn’t love. This is infatuation. | 这不是爱 这是痴心妄想 |
[54:54] | [ Squeaking ] Shh, shh, shh. | 嘘,嘘 |
[54:57] | Oh. Shh. | 噢,嘘 |
[54:58] | [ Squeaking ] | |
[55:02] | Nathaniel likes the way I leap? | 纳撒尼尔喜欢我跳的样子 |
[55:05] | [ Squeaking ] | |
[55:08] | I’m handsome even when I sleep? | 我甚至连睡觉的时候都很英俊? |
[55:10] | [ Screeching ] | |
[55:16] | Sad little chipmunk. | 可怜的小花栗鼠 |
[55:18] | Aw, deranged from exhaustion. | 噢,筋疲力尽到精神错乱了 |
[55:22] | Aw. Maybe you’d like to snuggle in a nice little nook | 噢,也许你想要偎依在舒服的角落里 |
[55:26] | for the night, eh? | 过夜了 |
[55:31] | [ Groans ] | |
[55:41] | [ Blows raspberry ] | |
[55:43] | Night-night. | 晚安 |
[55:47] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉 |
[55:50] | I think I need some air, sire. | 我想我需要去透透气,陛下 |
[55:56] | [ TV ] I don’t like them sad endings. | 我不喜欢看悲剧收场 |
[56:03] | Sire. | 陛下 |
[56:05] | Do you… | 你是否… |
[56:07] | …like yourself? | …喜欢你自己? |
[56:10] | What’s not to like? | 为什么不喜欢? |
[56:12] | [ Train clattering ] | |
[56:19] | [ Squeaking ] | |
[57:04] | Where’d he go? | 他要去哪里? |
[57:07] | # When the moon hits your eye | #当与月亮照到你的眼睛 |
[57:10] | # Like a big pizza pie… | #就像一个大的比萨饼… |
[57:13] | Oh, yeah. Here. Watch this. | 噢,是,这里,看着 |
[57:16] | Watch very carefully. I’m gonna put it in this hand like that. | 仔细看,我要把它放到这只手中 |
[57:19] | Oh, do it again! Show me! That’s wonderful. | 噢,再做一次!给我看! 太奇妙了 |
[57:22] | – Show me again! – All right. Last time. | – 再让我看一次! – 好吧,最后一次 |
[57:24] | There you go. There it is. | 开始,它在这里 |
[57:26] | – And look. – [ Gasps ] | 看 |
[57:29] | You’re a wizard! [ laughs ] | 你是个男巫! |
[57:35] | What? | 怎么了? |
[57:38] | – This is a very nice place. – Yeah. | – 这个地方非常漂亮 – 是的 |
[57:40] | – And we’re eating dinner? – Yeah. | – 而且我们在共进晚餐 – 是的 |
[57:43] | – This is a date. – Yeah. | – 这是个约会 – 是的 |
[57:46] | No! No! No, no. We’re just… | 不!不!不,我们只是… |
[57:49] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[57:52] | Besides, people don’t usually bring their children on dates. | 此外,通常人们不会带着孩子来约会的 |
[57:56] | [ Giselle ] That’s too bad. | 那可不太好 |
[57:58] | Morgars a lovely girl. She’s very kind and very sweet. | 摩根是个很可爱的小女孩 她很善良,很贴心 |
[58:02] | Yeah. She’s great. | 是的,她很棒 |
[58:06] | – What? – Does she miss her terribly? | – 怎么了? – 她不会非常想念她吗? |
[58:11] | – Miss who? – Her mother. | – 想念谁? – 她的妈妈 |
[58:12] | Um… | 嗯… |
[58:15] | – Well, we just… – What? | – 其实,我们只是… – 什么? |
[58:20] | – We don’t talk about it. – Oh. | – 我们不会谈论这个话题 – 噢 |
[58:22] | I’m very sorry. I didn’t mean to pry. | 很抱歉 我并不是有意冒犯你们的隐私 |
[58:24] | No, no. It’s OK. It’s just… | 不,不,没什么,只是… |
[58:28] | I don’t talk about it… to Morgan or to anybody. | 我不会谈起… 对摩根或者其他任何人 |
[58:32] | – Because it was very sad? – Not at first. | – 因为这让你们感到很悲伤? – 并不会 |
[58:36] | – You were in love. – Yeah. | – 你们曾经深爱对方? – 是的 |
[58:40] | Yeah. | 是 |
[58:42] | – That was the problem. – How could that be a problem? | – 这是问题所在 -这怎么会是问题? |
[58:45] | Because love… The lovey-dovey version that you talk about? | 因为爱情…你一直说的那种浓情蜜意 |
[58:49] | It’s fantasy. | 是一种幻想 |
[58:51] | And one day, you have to wake up and… | 某天,你必须要醒来,然后… |
[58:55] | …you’re in the real world. – What made you wake up? | … 你身处在真实世界中 – 是什么使你醒来呢? |
[59:00] | Well… | 那个… |
[59:05] | …she left. | …她离开了 |
[59:09] | – I’m so sorry for you both. – It’s OK. | – 真为你们两个人感到惋惜 – 没什么 |
[59:13] | I’m a big boy. I can handle it. | 我已经不是小孩了,能够处理好这些 |
[59:16] | It’s her I worry about, though. | 只是,我有点担心她 |
[59:17] | I know she’s shy. I know she doesn’t have very many friends. | 我知道她很内向 我知道她没有很多的朋友 |
[59:21] | I just want her to be strong, you know? | 我只是想要她变得坚强,你知道? |
[59:23] | To be able to face the world for what it is. | 能够很坦然地面对这个世界 |
[59:26] | That’s why I don’t encourage the fairy tales. | 这就是为什么我不鼓励她 看童话故事的原因 |
[59:29] | I don’t want to set her up | 我不想欺骗她 |
[59:31] | to believe in this ” dreams come true ” nonsense. | 去相信“美梦成真”之类的鬼话 |
[59:34] | But dreams do come true. | 但美梦真的会成为现实 |
[59:36] | And maybe something wonderful will happen. | 也许一些美好的事情会发生 |
[59:39] | Yeah, well, I forgot who I was talking to. | 好吧,我忘记了我正在交谈的 对象是谁了 |
[59:42] | Well, I hope you don’t forget. | 那么,我希望你不会忘记 |
[59:45] | I like talking to you. | 我喜欢和你说话 |
[59:46] | [ Nathaniel with accent ] For the nice lady. | 给这位漂亮的女士 |
[59:49] | From a secret admirer. | 来自神秘的崇拜者 |
[59:51] | How come people keep giving you free stuff? | 为什么人们不停的给你免费的东西? |
[59:54] | – What is it? – It’s an apple martini, miss. | – 这是什么? – 一杯苹果马提尼酒,小姐 |
[59:58] | Apple mar… Ooh! Lt looks yummy. | 苹果马…噢!看起来很好喝 |
[1:00:01] | – Be careful. It’s poisonous. – [ Grunts ] | 小心,可能有毒 |
[1:00:04] | – You’re joking. [ laughs ] – Yeah. | – 你在开玩笑 – 是的 |
[1:00:07] | [ Laughs ] | |
[1:00:08] | They’ll creep up on you. I’d be careful. | 他们会爱上你的 要是我就会小心一点 |
[1:00:10] | – Well, I’ll just have one sip. – A sip is all it takes. | – 那么,我就喝一小口 – 一小口就足够了 |
[1:00:15] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:00:19] | – Hi-yah! – Oh! | – 啊! – 噢! |
[1:00:22] | – You miserable… – [ squeaking ] | 你这个可悲的… |
[1:00:23] | There’s a rodent on the table! Can we get some help here? | 桌子上有一只松鼠!谁能帮帮我们? |
[1:00:26] | He’s telling me something! | 他想要告诉我说什么! |
[1:00:28] | – Pip, you’re here! Oh! – [ Kissing ] | – 皮普,是你!噢! |
[1:00:33] | – It’s chewing off her face! – A chipmunk! | – 它在咬她的脸 – 花栗鼠! |
[1:00:35] | That thing’s loaded with disease. | 这东西身上带有病菌 |
[1:00:37] | [ Squeaking ] Edward is here! | 爱德华在这里! |
[1:00:39] | – Edward is here! – I’ll save you, miss! | – 爱德华在这里! – 我来救你,小姐! |
[1:00:43] | [ Screams ] Oh, my! Pip? | 噢,天啊!皮普? |
[1:00:45] | – Okey-dokey. – Duck! | – 好的 – 闪开! |
[1:00:51] | Let me see your face. | 让我看看你的脸 |
[1:00:53] | I’m fine! Pip wouldn’t scratch me! No! | 我很好!皮普才不会伤我!不会! |
[1:00:57] | – Where’s Pip? Where is he? – The pizza’s breathing! | – 皮普在哪里?他在哪? – 那块比萨饼在呼吸! |
[1:01:04] | Oh! Pip! | 噢!皮普! |
[1:01:09] | [ Laughs ] | |
[1:01:11] | [ Squeaking ] | |
[1:01:18] | Oh, no. | 噢,不 |
[1:01:21] | – [ Applause ] – Pip. | 皮普 |
[1:01:23] | What’s wrong? Are you OK? | 怎么了?你还好吧? |
[1:01:25] | Oh, Daddy. | 噢,爸爸 |
[1:01:30] | [ Groans ] | |
[1:01:34] | Tell me magic mirror, what is this awful place? | 魔镜魔镜告诉我 这个糟糕的地方是哪里? |
[1:01:38] | Why is everything so difficult? | 为什么无论做什么事情都那么困难? |
[1:01:41] | Will I ever find my heart’s duet? | 我是否能找到我心所属的另一半? |
[1:01:43] | Preliminary search of the pizza oven did not reveal any rodent remains. | 初步搜查比萨烤箱并没有发现 任何鼠类的痕迹 |
[1:01:47] | This animal’s still out there. | 这只动物仍然在外面 |
[1:01:49] | [ Woman ] Joining us is the woman who was attacked | 加入我们的是这位 |
[1:01:51] | – by this chipmunk. – Giselle! | – 被花栗鼠攻击的女士 – 吉塞尔! |
[1:01:53] | Tell us, how does it feel | 告诉我们,当你知道 |
[1:01:55] | knowing this dangerous animal is most likely still alive? | 这只危险的动物很可能 仍然活着,有什么感想? |
[1:01:58] | Wonderful! Pip is my very best friend, and… | 很好!皮普是我最好的朋友,而且… |
[1:02:02] | Giselle, why don’t we go home? | 吉塞尔,我们回家吧 |
[1:02:03] | I wasrt finished. One more question, please. | 我还没有说完呢 请再回答一个问题 |
[1:02:06] | What villainy is this? | 这个讨厌的人是谁? |
[1:02:08] | Is this unprovoked attack part of some new trend? | 这次无缘无故的袭击是否 是种新的趋势呢? |
[1:02:11] | – Is rodent rage on the rise? – Magic mirror, I beg you. | – 害虫们准备开始大反击了吗? – 魔镜,我求求你 |
[1:02:14] | – Tell me where she is! – From 116th and Broadway… | – 告诉我她在哪里! – 来自116大街和百老汇 … |
[1:02:17] | 116th and Broadway! Thank you, mirror. | 116大街和百老汇!谢谢,魔镜 |
[1:02:22] | …I’m Mary Ilene Caselotti. | …我是玛莉·爱琳·凯瑟洛帝 |
[1:02:24] | [ Giselle ] My goodness. We sure had a lot of excitement tonight. | 我的天呀,我们今晚经历了很多 令人兴奋的事情 |
[1:02:27] | – Were you scared earlier? – A little bit. | – 刚才被吓到了吗? – 有一点 |
[1:02:30] | But do you think Pip will be OK? | 你觉得皮普会没事吗? |
[1:02:33] | Oh, I wouldn’t worry about Pip. | 噢,我不会担心皮普 |
[1:02:35] | He is very brave. | 他非常勇敢 |
[1:02:37] | I remember this one time when the poor wolf | 我记得有一次,当一只可怜的狼 |
[1:02:41] | was being chased by Little Red Riding Hood | 在他外婆家附近 |
[1:02:43] | around his grandmother’s house and she had an axe. Oh. | 被拿着斧头的小红帽追赶,噢 |
[1:02:47] | And if Pip hadrt been walking by to help, | 如果皮普没有走过去帮助他 |
[1:02:49] | I don’t know what would’ve happened. | 我真无法想像会发生什么 |
[1:02:52] | I don’t really remember that version. | 我不太记得有这个版本了 |
[1:02:55] | Well, that’s because Red tells it a little differently. | 那是因为小红帽告诉别人的时候 稍加了改动 |
[1:02:59] | Good night, Giselle. | 晚安,吉塞尔 |
[1:03:00] | And thank you for the nice story. | 谢谢你所讲的精彩故事 |
[1:03:02] | Good night, Morgan. | 晚安,摩根 |
[1:03:29] | [ Urine trickling ] | |
[1:03:32] | [ Whimpers ] | |
[1:03:34] | Ma’am! You cannot let your dog do that here! | 女士!你不能让你的狗在这里做这种事! |
[1:04:06] | You’re too late. | 你来得太晚了 |
[1:04:10] | My apologies. | 非常抱歉 |
[1:04:15] | [ Growling, hissing ] | |
[1:04:17] | [ Hissing ] | |
[1:04:20] | – [ Barking ] – [ Yelling ] | |
[1:04:39] | Oh, Giselle! | 噢,吉塞尔! |
[1:04:50] | Look, uh, Giselle. | 嗯,吉塞尔 |
[1:04:52] | That was a nice story about your chipmunk friend and all. | 你刚才所讲的有关你朋友花栗鼠 的故事非常精彩 |
[1:04:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:04:58] | I know what it’s like when someone disappoints you. | 我能体会到别人令你感到 失望时的那种感觉 |
[1:05:01] | It’s tempting to see things the way you wish | 你很轻易的用你所希望的 方式去看事物 |
[1:05:03] | – instead of how they are. – I don’t wish that he’s coming, Robert. | – 而取代了他们应有的样子 – 我并不是希望他能来,罗伯特 |
[1:05:07] | He is. | 而是他一定会来 |
[1:05:08] | Right. Because the chipmunk told you. | 好吧,就因为那只花栗鼠 告诉了你 |
[1:05:10] | Yes. Pip actually said… | 是的,皮普事实上是说… |
[1:05:12] | Know what? I don’t know if you’re kidding | 你知道吗?我不确定你是否在开玩笑 |
[1:05:15] | or being ironic, because chipmunks don’t talk. | 或者在讽刺,因为,花栗鼠不会讲话 |
[1:05:18] | Well, not here they don’t. | 在这里他们不讲 |
[1:05:20] | So in lieu of taking advice from a forest rodent, | 除了从野生仓鼠那里得到的建议 |
[1:05:22] | I just wanted to say that, uh… | 我只想说,嗯… |
[1:05:25] | …if it did work out and you decided to stay in New York, | …如果一切都顺利,而且你决定 留在纽约 |
[1:05:28] | – I’d like to help. – That’s very kind of you, Robert. | – 我很愿意帮你 – 你真的很善良,罗伯特 |
[1:05:32] | – But Edward is coming for me. – But what if he doesn’t? | – 但是爱德华已经来找我了 – 如果他不来怎么办? |
[1:05:34] | Why do you keep saying that? | 为什么你一直这么说? |
[1:05:36] | Because I deal with this every day. | 因为这就是我每天生活中所经历的 |
[1:05:39] | If a relationship has issues at the beginning, | 如果一段感情在一开始就出现问题 |
[1:05:41] | – it doesn’t get any better. – He is coming! | – 这个问题是不会被解决的 – 他会来的! |
[1:05:44] | Giselle, I don’t think so. No. | 吉塞尔,我不这么认为,不 |
[1:05:48] | – Yes! – I have to disagree. No. | – 会的! – 我持反对意见,不会 |
[1:05:51] | – No? – No. | – 不会? – 不 |
[1:05:52] | Is that the only word that you know? No? | 这是你唯一知道的字吗?不? |
[1:05:56] | – No! – Oh, yeah? No. | – 不! – 噢,是吗?不 |
[1:05:58] | – No. I mean, no. – No! No! Over and over again! | – 不,我是说,不是 – 不!不!一次又一次! |
[1:06:03] | Every word out of your mouth is ” no “! Lt makes me so… | 从你嘴里说出来的每个字都是“不”! 这让我感到很… |
[1:06:07] | – Sometimes you make me so… – I make you so what? | – 有时你让我非常… – 我让你怎样? |
[1:06:10] | You make me so… | 你让我很… |
[1:06:12] | So… | 很… |
[1:06:15] | …angry! [ laughs ] | …生气! |
[1:06:18] | – I’m angry! [ giggles ] – Are you all right? | – 我在生气! – 你还好吧? |
[1:06:21] | – I’m angry. I’m angry! – Are you OK? | – 我在生气,我在生气! – 你没事吧? |
[1:06:26] | I’m… | 我… |
[1:06:29] | I’m wonderful. | 我很好 |
[1:06:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[1:06:37] | Yes. I’m… | 是的,我… |
[1:06:41] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:06:46] | I’m… | 我… |
[1:06:48] | …fit as a fiddle. | …神采奕奕 |
[1:06:56] | OK. | 那就好 |
[1:07:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:07:17] | Oh, my. | 噢,我的天 |
[1:07:35] | [ Exhales ] | |
[1:08:03] | – Good morning. – Morning, Daddy. | – 早安 – 爸爸早上好 |
[1:08:05] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | – 早安 – 早安 |
[1:08:07] | Morning. Made breakfast. Great. | 早,在做早餐,很好 |
[1:08:11] | – [ Knocking on door ] – I’ll get it. | 我来开门 |
[1:08:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:15] | – That’s a nice dress. – Thank you. | – 很漂亮的裙子 – 谢谢 |
[1:08:18] | It is I! Prince Edward of Andalasia, | 是我!来自安达拉西亚的爱德华王子 |
[1:08:21] | come to rescue my lovely bride, the fair Giselle! | 前来拯救我心爱的新娘 美丽的吉塞尔! |
[1:08:23] | – He’s here. – Apparently. | – 他来了 – 显然 |
[1:08:25] | Oh, my. Oh, my goodness. | 噢,我的天呀 |
[1:08:28] | – Oh, um, how do I look? – Slightly stunned. | – 噢,嗯,我看起来如何? – 有点不知所措 |
[1:08:33] | – No. I mean, how do I look? – You look… | – 不,我是说我看起来怎么样 – 你看起来… |
[1:08:38] | …beautiful. | …很漂亮 |
[1:08:41] | – [ Gasps ] Giselle! – Edward! | – 吉塞尔! – 爱德华! |
[1:08:45] | – Ah! [ laughs ] – [ Yelps ] | |
[1:08:51] | Could you…? I’m sorry. But could you just be…? | 你能不能…?抱歉,但你能不能…? |
[1:08:54] | – Could you just be careful? – You! | – 你能不能小心一点? – 你! |
[1:08:56] | – What? – You’re the one who’s been | – 怎么了? – 你就是那个 |
[1:08:58] | – holding my Giselle captive! – Let’s stay calm. | – 囚禁着我的吉塞尔的人 – 平静一下 |
[1:09:01] | [ Giselle ] No! | 不! |
[1:09:02] | – Any last words before I dispatch you? – You have got to be kidding me. | – 在我解决你之前有最后要说的话吗? – 你肯定是在说笑的 |
[1:09:07] | Strange words. | 胡言乱语 |
[1:09:08] | No! No! No. | 不!不!不 |
[1:09:12] | – These are my friends. – Oh. | – 他们是我的朋友 – 噢 |
[1:09:15] | This is Morgan. And Robert. | 这是摩根,还有罗伯特 |
[1:09:17] | This is Edward. | 这是爱德华 |
[1:09:19] | # I’ve been dreaming of a true love’s kiss | #我一直在憧憬着来自真爱的吻 |
[1:09:22] | He sings too. | 他也会唱 |
[1:09:24] | # And a miss I have begun to miss | #以及一位我开始思念的女士 |
[1:09:28] | # Pure and sweet waiting to complete | #纯真甜美的等待着谱写完 |
[1:09:32] | # My love song | #我的爱之曲 |
[1:09:35] | # Yes, somewhere there’s a maid I’ve never met | #是的,在世界的某处有一位 从未谋面的少女 |
[1:09:40] | # Who was made | #她是由… |
[1:09:44] | # Who was made | #她是… |
[1:09:48] | [ high-pitched ] # To finish # | 接着唱 |
[1:09:50] | – What’s wrong? – You’re not singing. | – 怎么了? – 你没有一起唱 |
[1:09:54] | Oh. I’m not. | 噢,我没有 |
[1:09:59] | Well, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:10:01] | – I was thinking. – Thinking? | – 我正在想 – 想什么? |
[1:10:03] | Before we leave, there’s one thing I would love to do. | 在我们离开之前,有一件事情 我很想去做 |
[1:10:06] | Name it, my love, and it is done. | 说吧,我亲爱的,我会满足你的 |
[1:10:09] | – I want to go on a date. – A date! | – 我想去约会 – 约会! |
[1:10:15] | What’s a date? | 什么是约会? |
[1:10:17] | Well… | 那个… |
[1:10:20] | …we go out to dinner. | …我们一起出去享用晚餐 |
[1:10:22] | And we talk about ourselves. | 聊聊关于我们自己的事 |
[1:10:25] | Our likes and our dislikes. Our interests. | 我们的相同以及不同之处 我们的兴趣 |
[1:10:29] | A date. | 一个约会 |
[1:10:35] | And remember that you guys can come and visit Andalasia anytime. | 要记得我们随时欢迎你们 来安达拉西亚 |
[1:10:39] | Sure. And if you ever come to town, | 当然,如果你什么时候来城里 |
[1:10:41] | we should all get together for dinner. | 我们一定要一起共进晚餐 |
[1:10:44] | That would be lovely. | 我很期待 |
[1:10:49] | We’ll see each other soon. | 我们会很快见面的 |
[1:10:51] | It’s not like we’re talking about, you know, | 我们说的并不是,你知道 |
[1:10:54] | – forever. – And ever. | – 天长 – 地久 |
[1:10:58] | So, uh… | 所以,嗯… |
[1:11:03] | …good luck on your date. | …希望你约会愉快 |
[1:11:06] | Oh, and you with Nancy. | 噢,也祝你和南茜 |
[1:11:13] | And you. It was so nice spending time with you. | 还有你,和你在一起真的很开心 |
[1:11:21] | I’ll never forget you. You know that. | 我不会忘记你的,你知道的 |
[1:11:27] | Yeah? | 好吗? |
[1:11:30] | Thank you for taking care of my bride, peasants. | 谢谢照顾我的新娘 |
[1:11:41] | I’m going to really miss her. | 我会非常想念她的 |
[1:11:45] | Me, too, sweetheart. | 我也是,亲爱的 |
[1:11:50] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:11:56] | [ Indistinct chatter ] | |
[1:12:02] | [ Nathaniel ] I don’t know how they found each other, Your Majesty. | 我不知道他们怎么找到对方的,陛下 |
[1:12:06] | – I really don’t. – You idiot! | – 我真的不知道 – 你这个蠢货! |
[1:12:08] | – But, Your Majesty… – I sent you to kill her, not save her. | – 但是,陛下… – 我派你去杀了她,不是救她 |
[1:12:12] | – Can’t you get that straight? – I realize you’re upset, madam. | – 你听不明白吗? – 我能体会您很失望,陛下 |
[1:12:17] | But if you could find a way to give me one more chance. | 但只要你有办法在让我试一次 |
[1:12:19] | Another chance? Do you think poison apples grow on trees? | 再来一次?你觉得毒苹果是长在树上吗? |
[1:12:22] | There’s only one left! You are out of chances! | 现在只剩下一个了!你没有机会了 |
[1:12:26] | – But, Your Majesty, please! – No, forget it! | – 但是,陛下,求求您! – 不,不要再提了! |
[1:12:29] | I’m coming there! And I will kill the little wretch myself! | 我亲自过来!我要亲手杀了那个小可怜 |
[1:12:34] | – [ Screaming ] – Oh, pooh. | 噢,不要 |
[1:12:40] | [ Grunts, groans ] | |
[1:12:43] | [ Squeals, farts ] | |
[1:12:46] | I was just thinking about what that girl said about | 我一直在想那个女孩所说的菲比那闪闪发亮的双眼 |
[1:12:52] | I mean, it’s the first thing I noticed when we met. | 我是说,那就是我们认识时 我首先注意到的地方 |
[1:12:56] | – It’s true. – Mm. | – 是真的 – 嗯 |
[1:12:58] | – Her eyes really do sparkle. – Ethan. | – 她的眼睛真的很会放电 – 伊桑 |
[1:13:02] | OK, look. Look. | 噢,等等 |
[1:13:04] | As your attorney, Phoebe, | 做为你的律师,菲比 |
[1:13:07] | you can’t let a chance encounter with someone… | 你不应该让偶然碰到的人… |
[1:13:10] | What if it wasrt chance? | 如果这不是偶然呢? |
[1:13:11] | What if it was no accident, us meeting her. | 如果我们并不是碰巧遇到她 |
[1:13:14] | – You guys had problems. – Everybody has problems. | – 你们之间存在问题 – 每个人都有问题 |
[1:13:17] | Everybody has bad times. | 每个人都有失落彷徨的时候 |
[1:13:19] | Do we sacrifice all of the good times because of them? | 难道我们要因为偶尔的不顺而 抛开所有的幸福时刻? |
[1:13:23] | [ Both ] No. | 不 |
[1:13:26] | [ Both chuckle ] | |
[1:13:40] | How did you like your hot dog? | 你喜欢热狗吗? |
[1:13:43] | Oh! It’s not really a dog. They just call it a hot dog here. | 噢!它不是真的狗 这里的人称它为热狗 |
[1:13:47] | [ Laughs ] | |
[1:13:50] | – It’s quite excellent. – Good. | – 很不错 – 很好 |
[1:13:54] | Well! This has been a splendid date. | 这是一个非常棒的约会 |
[1:13:58] | – Shall we go? – Go where? | – 我们能走了吗? – 去哪里? |
[1:14:01] | Back to Andalasia, of course. To be married. | 当然是回到安达拉西亚去结婚 |
[1:14:03] | To live happily ever after forever and ever. | 从此以后幸福快乐的生活 |
[1:14:06] | Oh. Well, we don’t have to go right away. | 噢,我们并不需要马上走 |
[1:14:14] | How long do these dates usually last? | 一般约会都要持续多久? |
[1:14:17] | Oh, well… | 噢,这个… |
[1:14:18] | They can go as long as you want, really. | 我们想要有多久,就有多久,真的 |
[1:14:22] | They can just keep going and going, | 可以就这样一直继续下去 |
[1:14:24] | just so long as you keep thinking about activities that you can do. | 只要你能想出有活动可以进行 |
[1:14:27] | – Activities? – We could go to the museum. | – 活动? – 我们可以去博物馆 |
[1:14:30] | Or to the theater? | 或者剧院 |
[1:14:34] | – Or there’s this ball. – A ball? | – 或者,有一个舞会 – 舞会? |
[1:14:38] | Yes. | 是得 |
[1:14:39] | There’s dancing and music. | 那里有音乐,还可以跳舞 |
[1:14:41] | – You like that. – Well, I suppose. | – 是你喜欢的 – 我想是吧 |
[1:14:44] | Oh, wonderful. We should go then. | 噢,好极了,我们可以去 |
[1:14:46] | – Giselle? – Yes? | – 吉塞尔? – 嗯? |
[1:14:49] | – And then home to Andalasia? – Of course. | – 之后我们就回到安达拉西亚? – 当然了 |
[1:14:53] | The moment it’s over. | 一结束就回去 |
[1:14:59] | Giselle! You’re back! You’re back! | 吉塞尔!你回来啦!你回来啦! |
[1:15:02] | Oh, Morgan. Oh! Morgan, I need your help. | 噢,摩根,噢!摩根 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:15:05] | I’m going to the ball, and I’m not sure what to do, or what I should wear. | 我要去参加舞会,但是我不知道怎么做 不知道该穿什么 |
[1:15:09] | I don’t know where to find a fairy godmother at this late hour. | 我不知道这么晚要去哪里找仙女 |
[1:15:13] | I have something better than a fairy godmother. | 我有比仙女更好的东西 |
[1:15:19] | Daddy says it’s only for emergencies. | 爸爸说这个是用来应急的 |
[1:15:22] | This is definitely an emergency. | 现在肯定是紧急时刻 |
[1:15:25] | [ Rock music plays ] | |
[1:15:36] | Here you go, you get to carry the bag. | 好啦,这是你的手袋 |
[1:15:38] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[1:15:41] | Next. | 下一家 |
[1:15:53] | – Miss? – Oh. Thank you. | – 小姐 – 噢,谢谢 |
[1:15:57] | Have a good day. | 祝您有愉快地一天 |
[1:16:02] | And when you go out, you don’t want to wear too much makeup. | 当你出去的时候,你不能化太浓的妆 |
[1:16:06] | ‘Cause otherwise the boys get the wrong idea. | 否则,男生们就会对你想入非非 |
[1:16:08] | And you know how they are. | 你知道他们是什么样的 |
[1:16:11] | They’re only after one thing. | 他们只知道一件事 |
[1:16:14] | – What’s that? – I don’t know. | – 是什么? – 我不知道 |
[1:16:17] | Nobody will tell me. | 没有人告诉我 |
[1:16:19] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:16:20] | So is this what it’s like? | 所以就应该是这样的吗? |
[1:16:25] | – What, sweetie? – Going shopping with your mother? | – 什么,甜心? – 和妈妈一起去购物 |
[1:16:28] | Oh, I don’t know. I’ve never been shopping with my mother. | 噢,我不知道 我从来都没有和妈妈去买过东西 |
[1:16:31] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[1:16:33] | – But I like it. – Me too. | – 但我很喜欢这样 – 我也是 |
[1:16:36] | And just think. Soon, you’ll have a new mother. | 只要想想,不久的将来 你就有一个新妈妈了 |
[1:16:40] | You mean stepmother. | 你是说继母 |
[1:16:42] | It’s not true what they say. | 并不是像他们所说的那样 |
[1:16:44] | I have met so many kind and wonderful stepmothers. | 我见过很多善良优秀的继母 |
[1:16:48] | Edward has a stepmother. | 爱德华也有一个继母 |
[1:16:50] | I’ve never met her, but I hear she’s just lovely. | 我从来都没有见过她 不过我听说她很和蔼 |
[1:16:54] | [ Crackling ] | |
[1:17:31] | [ Radio ] Mr. N is on the line telling us his sweetie pie is acting distant. | 现在接通的是N先生 他在讲述他心爱的人总是和他保持距离 |
[1:17:36] | You were saying, Mr. N? | 你说的是这个意思吗,N先生? |
[1:17:37] | I’ve always treated her like a queen, | 我对待她就像对待皇后一样 |
[1:17:40] | but lately I’m starting to feel | 但最后,我开始觉得 |
[1:17:43] | there’s this whole other side to her, like I don’t even know her anymore. | 她有不为人知的另一面 感觉像并不是我认识的那个人 |
[1:17:48] | [ Radio ] I think you need to take her aside | 我觉得你应该站在她的角度 |
[1:17:50] | and find out how she really feels about you. | 去想想她对你究竟是怎样的感觉 |
[1:17:55] | Hello, won’thless. Miss me? | 你好,没用的家伙,想我了? |
[1:17:58] | [ Screeches ] | |
[1:18:01] | Reperio lemma miha! | (念咒语) |
[1:18:20] | A- ha! | 啊-哈! |
[1:18:21] | – [ Cheering ] – [ Music plays ] | |
[1:18:36] | [ Cheering ] | |
[1:18:41] | [ Cheering ] | |
[1:19:17] | – What is she doing here? – I have no idea. | – 她来这里做什么? – 我也不知道 |
[1:19:22] | – I’m surprised to see you here. – I’m surprised. | – 真没有想到在这里见到你 – 我也很惊奇 |
[1:19:24] | – You said you couldn’t dance. – I said I didn’t. | – 你说你不会跳舞 – 我说我不跳舞 |
[1:19:27] | – I never said I couldn’t. – [ Clears throat ] | 但没有说过我不会 |
[1:19:31] | Oh. This is Edward. He’s my, um… | 噢,这是 爱德华,他是我的,嗯… |
[1:19:36] | …prince. – And this is Nancy. | …王子 – 这是南茜 |
[1:19:38] | She’s… Well, she’s… | 她是…她是… |
[1:19:40] | – We’re together. – Yes. | – 我们在一起 – 是的 |
[1:19:42] | [ Laughing ] | |
[1:19:43] | And this beautiful lady is Giselle, the love of my life. | 这位漂亮的女士是吉塞尔 我一生的最爱 |
[1:19:47] | – My heart’s true desire. – Wow. | – 我心底深处的渴望 – 喔 |
[1:19:51] | – Is something wrong? – Just the way you said that. | – 有什么不对吗? – 只是你说话的方式 |
[1:19:54] | So straightforward. Not a hint of irony. | 非常直接,一点都不含蓄 |
[1:19:57] | It’s very… romantic. | 这样非常…浪漫 |
[1:20:00] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:02] | [ Announcer ] Well, folks, it’s that time of night. | 各位,又到了那个时间 |
[1:20:05] | I’d like to ask each gentleman to invite a lady | 请每位男士邀请一位 |
[1:20:08] | he did not accompany this evening to dance the King and Queers Waltz. | 不是陪同而来的女士,一起来跳 国王与王后华尔兹 |
[1:20:17] | – May I have the pleasure? – Please. | – 我有幸能请你跳舞吗? – 请 |
[1:20:32] | Shall we? | 我们一起? |
[1:20:37] | # You’re in my arms | #你在我的怀抱 |
[1:20:41] | # And all the world is gone | #整个世界都消失了 |
[1:20:44] | # The music playing on | #音乐响起 |
[1:20:47] | # For only two | #只为两人 |
[1:20:52] | # So close together | #如此靠近 |
[1:20:56] | # And when I’m with you | #当我有你相伴 |
[1:20:59] | # So close to feeling alive | #才能体会到生命的意义 |
[1:21:07] | # A life goes by | #生命转瞬即逝 |
[1:21:11] | # Romantic dreams must die | #浪漫的梦会逐渐消逝 |
[1:21:14] | # So I bid mine goodbye | #所以我与你道别 |
[1:21:18] | # And never knew | #永远不会知道 |
[1:21:23] | # So close was waiting | #如此靠近的等待 |
[1:21:27] | # Waiting here with you | #在这里等着你 |
[1:21:29] | # And now forever I know | #现在我永远都知道 |
[1:21:36] | # All that I want is | #我只是期望 |
[1:21:40] | # To hold you | #抱着你 |
[1:21:43] | # So close | #接近 |
[1:21:46] | # So close to reaching | #接近去实现 |
[1:21:50] | # That famous happy ending | #那个众所周知的完美结局 |
[1:21:53] | # Almost believing | #几乎相信 |
[1:21:57] | # This one’s not pretend | #这次是真的 |
[1:22:00] | # Now you’re beside me | #现在你就在我身边 |
[1:22:04] | # And look how far we’ve come | #回顾我们一路走来 |
[1:22:09] | # So far | #那么远 |
[1:22:12] | # We are | #我们 |
[1:22:15] | # So close | #那么近 |
[1:22:55] | Mind if I cut in? | 介意我打断一下吗? |
[1:22:59] | No, of course. | 不,当然不会 |
[1:23:01] | # If I should lose you now | #如果我现在要失去你 |
[1:23:08] | # We’re so close | #我们的距离那么近 |
[1:23:12] | # To reaching | #去实现 |
[1:23:14] | # That famous happy ending | #那个众所周知的完美结局 |
[1:23:16] | # Almost believing | #几乎相信 |
[1:23:20] | # This one’s not pretend | #这次是真的 |
[1:23:24] | – You’re sad. – Oh, no. | – 你很忧伤 – 噢,没有 |
[1:23:28] | – I’m fine. – I’ll get your wrap. | – 我很好 – 我去拿你的披肩 |
[1:23:36] | # So close | #那么靠近 |
[1:23:43] | # And still so far # | #但依然很遥远# |
[1:23:49] | [ sighs ] | |
[1:24:06] | [ Applause ] | |
[1:24:09] | – Child. – [ Gasps ] | 孩子 |
[1:24:13] | You! You sent me here. | 你!是你把我送到这里的 |
[1:24:16] | I’m so glad to see you. I was so very worried. | 很高兴见到你,我有点担心你 |
[1:24:21] | What a terrible accident that brought you to this terrible place | 把你带到这个糟糕的地方 是多么可怕的意外啊 |
[1:24:24] | with so much sadness and so much pain. | 带来了如此多的悲伤与痛苦 |
[1:24:30] | Oh, yes. | 噢,没错 |
[1:24:33] | To never be with the one you love. | 无法和你爱的人在一起 |
[1:24:37] | Doomed to be with another | 注定要与不爱的人在一起 |
[1:24:40] | for eternity. | 永远 |
[1:24:43] | Oh! But it doesn’t have to be that way. | 噢!这并不是唯一的结果 |
[1:24:46] | Oh, no, no, no. I can stop the hurt. Yes. | 噢,不,不,不 我可以停止你的痛苦,真的 |
[1:24:50] | I can make all those bad memories disappear. | 我可以让所有的这些记忆统统消逝 |
[1:24:56] | – [ Thunder rumbles ] – Yes! | 没错 |
[1:24:59] | Just one bite, my love, | 只需要咬一口,亲爱的 |
[1:25:03] | and all this will go away. | 之后一切都会消逝 |
[1:25:08] | Your life here, | 你在这里的生活 |
[1:25:11] | the people that you met. | 你所遇见的人 |
[1:25:13] | You won’t remember anything. | 你不会记得任何事情 |
[1:25:18] | Just sweet dreams… | 除了甜美的梦… |
[1:25:22] | …and happy endings. | …以及美好的结局 |
[1:25:35] | But you must hurry. You must hurry. The magic will not work | 但你必须要抓紧时间,魔力快要消失了 |
[1:25:39] | unless you take a bite before the clock strikes 12. | 除非你在时钟到12点之前咬一口 |
[1:25:43] | Hurry now. Hurry. Hurry. | 快点,快点 |
[1:25:46] | Yes! Yes! Yes! That’s it. That’s it. | 对!对!对!就是这样 |
[1:25:49] | Hurry. Hurry. Yes. | 快,快,好的 |
[1:25:58] | [ Gasps ] | |
[1:26:22] | Out of my way! | 让开! |
[1:26:28] | How did she do that? | 她是怎么做到的 |
[1:26:36] | Speciosus, formosus, praeclarus! | (念咒语) |
[1:26:45] | – Ah! – Edward? | – 啊! – 爱德华? |
[1:26:47] | – Mother? – Edward! | – 母亲? – 爱德华! |
[1:26:52] | Yes. Oh, her. | 噢,她 |
[1:26:54] | I was taking her out for fresh air. | 我带她出去呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[1:26:56] | She seems to have swooned. Oh, leave her, darling. | 她看起来有点陶醉 噢,不要管她,亲爱的 |
[1:26:59] | I think she’s fine. Just leave her. Slap her. | 我觉得她很好,就留她在那里 拍拍她 |
[1:27:02] | Give her some water. She’s fine. | 给她喝点水,她没有事的 |
[1:27:04] | – Someone help me, please! – You’re overreacting. | – 来人帮帮我 – 你反应过激了 |
[1:27:07] | You needrt get so upset, dear. Really. | 你不用这么伤心,亲爱的,真的 |
[1:27:09] | Oh, no. Call 9-1-1. | 噢,不,打电话给9-1-1 |
[1:27:13] | Don’t pay any attention. Go back to your party. | 不要在意,回去继续你们的派对 |
[1:27:16] | – She’s fine. – Giselle. | – 她很好 – 吉塞尔 |
[1:27:21] | [ Nancy ] Hello, we have a woman here, she’s unconscious. | 你好,我们这里有位女士失去了意识 |
[1:27:24] | I didn’t see what happened. | 我没有看见发生了什么事 |
[1:27:26] | – She fainted. But she’ll be fine… – No, she didn’t. | – 她晕倒了,但她会好起来的… – 不,她不会 |
[1:27:29] | Nathaniel, go back to the car. | 纳撒尼尔,回去你的车上 |
[1:27:32] | I will not. | 我不要 |
[1:27:36] | – You poisoned her. – [ Laughs ] | 你给她下了毒 |
[1:27:39] | – She’s the evil hag, sire! – You did this? | – 她就是那邪恶的巫婆,陛下! – 都是你做的? |
[1:27:41] | She sent the girl here. She poisoned her! With my help, | 她把这位小姐送到了这里 她对她下了毒,在我的帮助下 |
[1:27:46] | – I regret to say. – Oh, he’s lying, darling. | – 我很自责的说 – 噢,他在说谎,亲爱的 |
[1:27:49] | Why would I ever align myself with that buffoon? I mean, think about it. Why…? | 我问什么要和那个丑八怪同伙? 我是说,想想吧,为什么…? |
[1:27:53] | Silence! You lying, murderous wretch! | 安静!你在说谎,杀人恶魔 |
[1:27:58] | When we return home, Andalasia shall know of your treachery. | 我们回到安达拉西亚后 就会将你的这种恶行公布于世 |
[1:28:01] | – Your days as queen will be over! – Take my crown? | – 你作为皇后的生活将要结束了! – 拿走我的皇冠? |
[1:28:06] | Don’t you think that’s a bit melodramatic, dear? | 你不觉得这有点太戏剧化吗,亲爱的? |
[1:28:09] | I don’t know what ” melodramatic ” means, | 我不知道什么叫做“戏剧化” |
[1:28:11] | but you’ll be removed from the throne, Narissa. I will see to it. | 但你会被赶下王座,娜莉莎 我向你保证 |
[1:28:14] | – [ Hisses ] – [ Gasping ] | |
[1:28:19] | [ Casting spell ] | |
[1:28:25] | That’s enough from you, you viper. | 我受够了,毒蛇妇 |
[1:28:29] | – We have to help her. What can we do? – I don’t know. What do we do? | – 我们要帮帮她,要做些什么? – 不知道,应该怎么办? |
[1:28:32] | There’s no way of helping her. She’s done for. | 我们已经无法将她挽回了 她结束了 |
[1:28:40] | True love’s kiss. | 真爱之吻 |
[1:28:43] | What? | 什么? |
[1:28:44] | It’s the most powerful thing in the world. | 世界上最强大的力量 |
[1:28:47] | Yes. Yes, of course. | 对,没错 |
[1:28:53] | I knew that. | 我听说过 |
[1:29:10] | – It’s not working! – [ Clock chimes ] | 不管用啊 |
[1:29:12] | [ Laughs ] | |
[1:29:16] | You’ll never save her now. When the clock strikes 12… | 你现在在也无法救她了 一但时钟转到12点… |
[1:29:19] | [ chimes ] | |
[1:29:20] | …she’ll be dead. | …她就会死去 |
[1:29:24] | – Unless… – Unless? | – 除非… – 除非? |
[1:29:28] | It’s not possible. It couldn’t be me. | 这不可能,不可能是我 |
[1:29:31] | – Don’t you see? – I’ve only known her for a few days. | – 你还不明白吗? – 我才认识她几天的时间 |
[1:29:34] | Kiss her, Robert. It’s OK. | 吻她,罗伯特,没关系 |
[1:29:43] | [ Clock chimes ] | |
[1:29:47] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:29:50] | Don’t leave me. | 不要离开我 |
[1:30:15] | [ Gasps ] | |
[1:30:21] | I knew it was you. | 我就知道会是你 |
[1:30:24] | – [ Cheering ] – [ Clapping ] | |
[1:30:33] | – What did you think? – Wonderful. | – 你觉得怎么样? – 很棒 |
[1:30:35] | Oh, much better than last year’s show. | 噢,比去年的表演好看很多 |
[1:30:38] | [ Shouting ] No! | 不! |
[1:30:45] | The most powerful thing in the world. | 世界上最强大的力量 |
[1:30:49] | Ha! I don’t think so. | 哈!我不这么认为 |
[1:30:53] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你们完全不了解你们的对手 |
[1:30:58] | You want a show? I’ll give you a show. | 你们想要看表演? 我就表演给你们看 |
[1:31:02] | Back up and get ready for the main event! | 往后站,准备好观看主要情节 |
[1:31:06] | – You selfish, evil… – [ queen ] Speciosus, | 你这个自私鬼,恶魔… |
[1:31:09] | formosus, praeclarus! | (念咒语) |
[1:31:25] | All this nauseating talk of ” true love’s kiss. “ | 这些关于“真爱之吻“的一切恶心的说法 |
[1:31:30] | Lt really does bring out the worst in me. | 引出了我最邪恶的那部分 |
[1:31:32] | – Stay back. – You know, I’ve been thinking. | – 躲在后面 – 你知道,我一直在想 |
[1:31:35] | If I’m going to remain queen, I’m going to need | 如果我想要继续当皇后 |
[1:31:38] | some sort of story when I go back. Hmm. | 当我回去的时候,需要一些故事,嗯 |
[1:31:41] | What if a giant, vicious beast showed up | 如果是一个巨大邪恶的野兽出现了 |
[1:31:46] | and killed everyone? | 并且杀死了所有的人如何? |
[1:31:49] | And poor, defenseless Queen Narissa, | 而可怜无助的娜莉莎皇后 |
[1:31:53] | she just couldn’t save them. | 没有能力拯救所有人 |
[1:31:55] | Let’s begin with the girl who started it all, shall we? | 让我们从这个引起整件事的女孩开始 怎么样? |
[1:32:00] | – Over my dead body. – All right. | – 先杀了我 – 没问题 |
[1:32:04] | – I’m flexible. – [ Screaming ] Let me go! | – 我很随意的 – 放开我 |
[1:32:07] | [ Roaring ] | |
[1:32:09] | Come along, Giselle. I don’t want you to miss this ending. | 一起过来,吉塞尔 我可不想让你错过这个结局 |
[1:32:33] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[1:32:36] | Ah! Put me down! You’re crazy! | 啊!放我下来,你疯啦! |
[1:32:39] | No, spiteful, vindictive, very large. | 不,我是恶毒,怀恨在心,身形巨大 |
[1:32:43] | But never crazy. Ah! | 但从来都不疯狂,阿! |
[1:32:48] | – Giselle! – Oh, my. This is a twist on our story! | – 吉塞尔! – 噢,我的天,这是我们这个故事的转折点 |
[1:32:52] | It’s the brave little princess coming to the rescue. | 勇敢的小公主来救人 |
[1:32:56] | I guess that makes you the damsel in distress, huh, handsome? | 我猜这使你变成了待人搭救的弱女子 是吧,小帅哥? |
[1:33:00] | Keep up with me, dear. It’s time to take our tale to new heights! | 跟我上来,亲爱的 到了我们这个神奇故事的高潮部分了 |
[1:33:05] | [ Thunderclap ] | |
[1:33:10] | [ Laughing ] | |
[1:33:14] | [ Roaring ] | |
[1:33:22] | [ Squeaking ] | |
[1:33:25] | Pip! | 皮普! |
[1:33:28] | [ Squeaking ] | |
[1:33:30] | You’d like to finally be released… | 你想要被放出来… |
[1:33:33] | …to help Giselle… | …去帮助吉塞尔… |
[1:33:34] | …to best the beast. | …去击败怪兽 |
[1:33:37] | Why didn’t you say so in the first place? | 你为什么一开始不这么说 |
[1:33:39] | [ Groaning ] | |
[1:33:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:44] | Narissa! I’m not going to let you take him! | 娜莉莎!我不会让你把他带走的! |
[1:33:48] | We’re coming to the end of our story now. | 我们到了故事的结局部分了 |
[1:33:51] | Are you at the edge of your seat, Giselle, | 你是不是很紧张呀,吉塞尔 |
[1:33:54] | just dying to know how it ends? | 等不及知道故事的结局吧? |
[1:33:57] | – Pip! – [ Squeaks ] | 皮普! |
[1:34:04] | How about this: | 这样如何: |
[1:34:06] | ” And they all lived happily ever after! “ | “他们幸福快乐的生活下去” |
[1:34:11] | Well, at least I did. [ Cackles ] | 至少我是这样 |
[1:34:22] | What? | 什么? |
[1:34:25] | [ Robert yelling ] | |
[1:34:32] | [ Screaming ] | |
[1:34:35] | [ Grunts ] Oh. Ah! | 噢,啊! |
[1:34:38] | Ow! Ah! | 噢,啊! |
[1:34:57] | Robert! Hold on! | 罗伯特!抓住! |
[1:34:59] | – [ Grunting ] – [ Squeaks ] | |
[1:35:02] | Ah! | 啊! |
[1:35:05] | [ Yelling ] | |
[1:35:07] | – [ Grunts ] – [ Giselle screaming ] | |
[1:35:18] | – [ Both panting ] – [ Sirens wailing ] | |
[1:35:28] | Is this a habit of yours? Falling off of stuff? | 这是你的习惯吗?从高处掉下来? |
[1:35:31] | Only when you’re around to catch me. | 只有当你在身边接我的时候 |
[1:36:01] | [ # Carrie Underwood: Ever, Ever After ] | |
[1:36:08] | # Ever ever after | #从此以后 |
[1:36:18] | – Why so sad, beautiful lady? – She forgot her shoe. | – 为什么这么悲伤,漂亮的女士 – 她忘记了她的舞鞋 |
[1:36:23] | Figures. | 当然了 |
[1:36:27] | # Storybook endings Fairy tales coming true | #故事书中的神奇结局 成为了现实 |
[1:36:33] | May I? | 可以吗? |
[1:36:36] | # Deep down inside we wanna believe they still do | #在我们心底深处依然坚信 |
[1:36:41] | It’s a perfect fit. | 刚刚好 |
[1:36:44] | # In our secretest heart | #在我们内心深处 |
[1:36:49] | # It’s our favorite part of the story | #这是故事书中我们最喜欢的部分 |
[1:36:53] | # Let’s just admit we all | #让我们大家都承认 |
[1:36:55] | # Want to make it to | #想要实现 |
[1:37:00] | # Ever ever after | #从此以后 |
[1:37:12] | – [ music cuts off ] – [ Phone rings ] | |
[1:37:14] | Oops! I’m so sorry. [ Laughs ] | 噢,抱歉 |
[1:37:19] | Wow, really good reception here. | 天呀,这里信号非常好 |
[1:37:22] | [ All gasping ] | |
[1:37:24] | Whoa! [ laughs ] | 哇 |
[1:37:26] | # Ever ever after | #从此以后 |
[1:37:36] | # Start a new fashion Wear your heart on your sleeve | #抛开一切情绪,开始新的生活 |
[1:37:42] | # Ever after | #从此以后 |
[1:37:45] | # Sometimes you reach what’s realest by making believe | #有时坚持信念就是真理 |
[1:37:50] | # By making believe | #坚持信念 |
[1:37:54] | # Unafraid, unashamed | #不要害怕,不要羞愧 |
[1:37:58] | # There is joy to reclaim in this world | #在这个世界中可以重新得到快乐 |
[1:38:02] | # You even might wind up | #你会最终体会到 |
[1:38:05] | # Being glad to be you | #做回自我很开心 |
[1:38:09] | # Ever ever after | #从此以后 |
[1:38:14] | – Here you go, sweetheart. – Thank you, Pip! | – 好了,亲爱的 – 谢谢你,皮普! |
[1:38:17] | All right, everybody, don’t crowd. There’s plenty of copies for everyone. | 好了,所有人,不要挤 还有很多本准备给大家 |
[1:38:26] | # No wonder your heart feels it’s flying | #难怪你的心在飞翔 |
[1:38:30] | # Your head feels it’s spinning | #你感觉眩晕 |
[1:38:32] | # Each happy ending’s a brand-new beginning | #每一个完美的结局都是全新的开始 |
[1:38:36] | # Let yourself be enchanted | #让自己充满魔力 |
[1:38:39] | # You just might break through | #你就会到达另一个世界 |
[1:38:43] | # Forever ever after | #从此以后 |
[1:38:48] | [ narrator ] And so they all lived | 从此以后 |
[1:38:51] | happily ever after. | 他们幸福的生活下去 |
[1:38:54] | # I’ve been dreaming | #我始终在憧憬着 |
[1:38:57] | # Of a true love’s kiss # | #真爱之吻# |