英文名称:Enemy Lines
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Damn it’s cold today. Put more wood on the fire. | 该死的 天真冷 再加点柴火 |
[02:31] | Watch him! | 看住他 |
[05:15] | Is that it? | 就这么点吗 |
[05:21] | I risk coming all the way out here, for this? | 我大老远的冒险来这里 就为了这个吗 |
[05:23] | It cost my father his life. | 我父亲为此牺牲 |
[05:26] | It’s everything. | 这就是全部了 |
[05:39] | ♪ Là ci darem la mano ♪ | ♪ 在那里 我们将手牵着手 ♪ |
[05:44] | ♪ Là mi dirai di sì ♪ | ♪ 在那里 你会说我愿意 ♪ |
[05:49] | ♪ Vedi, non è lontano ♪ | ♪ 你看 别墅就在不远处 ♪ |
[05:53] | ♪ Partiam, ben mio, da qui ♪ | ♪ 我们走吧 从这里出发 亲爱的 ♪ |
[05:58] | So, General. | 将军 |
[05:59] | ♪ Vorrei e non vorrei ♪ | ♪ 我想去 我又不敢去 ♪ |
[06:01] | Maybe you’d like to enlighten me what you need from us. | 您找我来是有什么吩咐吗 |
[06:03] | British Intelligence have passed us information | 英国情报局给我们传了一份情报 |
[06:05] | about a scientist | 关于一个 |
[06:06] | the American High Command is very interested in. | 美军最高司令部很感兴趣的科学家 |
[06:09] | He’s being kept at one of the Nazi’s top-secret installations. | 他现在被关在纳粹的一个秘密基地里 |
[06:13] | They’ve code named the project… What is it? | 他们叫那个项目 什么来着 |
[06:16] | Project Feuervogel. | 福尔佛歌项目 |
[06:18] | Fire Bird. | 意思是火鸟 |
[06:19] | And you’d like us to what, eliminate this scientist? | 您希望我们怎么做 除掉那个科学家吗 |
[06:22] | No, Sir. | 不 上校 |
[06:23] | We need him alive. | 我们要见活人 |
[06:24] | ♪ Vieni, mio bel diletto ♪ | ♪ 来吧 亲爱的 ♪ |
[06:28] | ♪ Mi fa pietà Masetto ♪ | ♪ 我感到对不起马塞托 ♪ |
[06:34] | ♪ Io cangerò tua sorte ♪ | ♪ 我可以改变你的命运 ♪ |
[06:39] | ♪ Presto, non son più forte ♪ | ♪ 很快 我就将无力抵抗 ♪ |
[06:41] | We know you’ve got a great | 我们知道你手底下有不少 |
[06:42] | bunch of guys for this type of thing, Colonel. | 擅长这类任务的士兵 上校 |
[06:45] | I have orders from High Command | 最高司令部下令 |
[06:47] | to requisition your team for this mission, | 此次行动征用你的小队 |
[06:49] | under the command of Major Kaminski, here. | 由这位卡明斯基少校指挥 |
[06:52] | ♪ Vorrei e non vorrei ♪ | ♪ 我想去 我又不敢去 ♪ |
[06:54] | I wasn’t informed about this. | 我没有收到命令 |
[06:55] | We’re tellin’ you now, Colonel. | 现在你收到了 上校 |
[06:57] | ♪ Là mi dirai di sì ♪ | ♪ 在那里 你会说我愿意 ♪ |
[06:59] | Look, things developed quickly on this. | 你要知道 情况紧急 |
[07:02] | Washington wants this scientist, | 华盛顿方需要这个科学家 |
[07:03] | and they want him yesterday. | 昨天就下了命令 |
[07:04] | They talk to your people, then here we are. | 他们跟你的长官谈过了 所以我们来找你 |
[07:07] | All on the same side. | 我们是一条船上的人 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:992个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:135个,六级词汇:58个,GRE词汇:61个,托福词汇:87个,考研词汇:138个,专四词汇:114个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:227个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:08] | ♪ Ma può burlarmi ancor ♪ | ♪ 万一他只是欺骗我呢 ♪ |
[07:11] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[07:12] | Let’s reconvene at Staff HQ. 03:30. | 今晚3点半 总部见 |
[07:15] | ♪ Vieni, mio bel diletto ♪ | ♪ 来吧 亲爱的 ♪ |
[07:16] | General. | 将军 |
[07:17] | Major. | 少校 |
[07:18] | ♪ Io cangerò tua sorte ♪ | ♪ 我可以改变你的命运 ♪ |
[07:21] | This isn’t goin’ to be easy. | 任务艰巨啊 |
[07:22] | ♪ Presto, non son più forte ♪ | ♪ 很快 我就将无力抵抗 ♪ |
[07:23] | Look, I know the odds are against you. | 听着 我知道胜算不大 |
[07:25] | But what is it you want the most? | 但你要想清楚 你现在最想要的是什么 |
[07:27] | ♪ Non son più forte ♪ | ♪ 我将无力抵抗 ♪ |
[07:28] | I want this war over with. | 我想要这场战争结束 |
[07:29] | ♪ Non son più forte ♪ | ♪ 我将无力抵抗 ♪ |
[07:31] | – I wanna go home. – Hmm. | -我想回家 -嗯 |
[07:33] | You pull this off and we’ll all be one step closer | 完成这项任务 我们就都能 |
[07:36] | to doin’ exactly that. | 离回家更近一步 |
[07:53] | Bloody briefin’ in the middle of the night? | 大半夜的开会 |
[07:55] | What’s this is all about, Sarge? | 有什么事呢 中士 |
[07:57] | They don’t tell me anything. | 他们可什么都没跟我说 |
[07:59] | I heard they’re sendin’ us and a couple of Wrens | 我听说他们要把我们跟几个女兵 |
[08:00] | to Bognor for a two-week holiday. | 一起送去博格诺玩两周 |
[08:12] | At ease, men. | 伙计们 稍息 |
[08:15] | This is General McCloud, US Army Intelligence. | 这位是来自美军情报局的麦克劳德将军 |
[08:17] | Major Kaminski, US Marine Corps. | 美国海军陆战队 卡明斯基少校 |
[08:21] | These men need you to run a little errand for them | 他们需要你们去波兰 |
[08:23] | to Poland. | 帮他们办点事 |
[08:25] | Your target for extraction, | 你们要营救的目标人物是 |
[08:27] | Dr. Aleksander Fabian. | 亚历山大·法比安博士 |
[08:30] | Fabian is one of the world’s leading experts | 法比安是世界上数一数二的 |
[08:32] | on solid fuel propulsion. | 研究固体燃料推进的专家 |
[08:34] | A rocket scientist. | 一个火箭科学家 |
[08:36] | The Nazis have him. | 现在在纳粹手里 |
[08:37] | We want him. | 我们需要他 |
[08:39] | The installation he works at is under very heavy guard. | 他所在的基地戒备森严 |
[08:41] | But one day a month, his captors allow him | 但每个月 他被允许 |
[08:43] | to spend a night visiting his wife and daughter. | 回家陪妻子和女儿待一晚上 |
[08:48] | They’re being held under house arrest elsewhere. | 他的家人被关在另一个房子里 |
[08:51] | It’s a pressure point | 这是迫使他 |
[08:52] | to keep his mind focused on this job. | 乖乖为纳粹工作的手段 |
[08:55] | You will attack the convoy transporting Dr. Fabian | 你们就在他去见家人的路上 |
[08:59] | en route to see his family. | 袭击他的护卫队 |
[09:01] | Kaminski. | 卡明斯基 |
[09:02] | The best place to attack is here. | 最佳袭击点在这里 |
[09:03] | 4 miles from the meeting house at this crossroads. | 距离见面点4英里的十字路口 |
[09:06] | It has good cover and Polish resistance tells us | 这里有绝佳的掩护 而且波兰游击队透露 |
[09:08] | he’s escorted with only a handful of guards. | 护送他的人很少 |
[09:11] | It’s the perfect point to extract him. | 这是营救他的最佳地点 |
[09:13] | Okay, so we grab this scientist, | 好的 所以我们要抢到这个科学家 |
[09:14] | but how do we get in and out, Sir? | 但我们要怎么进去和出来呢 少校 |
[09:16] | Parachute drop? | 跳伞吗 |
[09:17] | It’s Hitler’s back yard. | 那是希特勒的后院 |
[09:18] | Flak and fighters everywhere. | 到处都是高射炮和战斗机 |
[09:20] | Airborne is out, but the Colonel has something lined up. | 空降肯定不行 不过上校已有安排 |
[09:22] | You travel to Sweden, tonight. | 你们今晚去瑞典 |
[09:25] | The Swedes have offered us their limited co-operation. | 瑞典方给我们提供了一点帮助 |
[09:28] | Unofficially. | 非官方的 |
[09:30] | Seems they can sense the tide of war turning in our favour. | 看起来他们已经意识到战局对我们有利了 |
[09:33] | In Borgholm, you’ll rendezvous | 到博里霍尔姆以后 你们去 |
[09:34] | with a Swedish fishing boat captain, | 和一个瑞典船夫会合 |
[09:37] | who’ll drop you here, near Polish coast. | 他会把你们带到这儿 波兰海岸附近 |
[09:39] | Major. | 少校 |
[09:40] | Then, we’ll head to the crossroads. | 然后 我们就往那个十字路口走 |
[09:42] | Here. | 就在这里 |
[09:42] | When we have the target, | 一旦接触到目标人物 |
[09:44] | we will make our way into these woodlands | 我们就潜入林地 |
[09:45] | to connect with Polish resistance, | 联系波兰的游击队 |
[09:47] | who will then guide us to the coast | 他们会带我们到海岸 |
[09:48] | and transport us by boat to our rendezvous | 再用船把我们带到波罗的海 |
[09:50] | with a British Navy sub in the Baltic. | 跟一艘英国海军的潜艇会合 |
[09:53] | You’ll be joining us, Sir? | 你会跟我们一起行动吗 少校 |
[09:55] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[09:56] | Major Kaminski speaks Polish. | 卡明斯基少校会说波兰语 |
[09:59] | He’ll be leading the mission. | 他将担任此次行动的队长 |
[10:13] | This is a tough one, Sir. | 这次任务很艰巨 上校 |
[10:15] | Hitting the ground running like this. | 去到这么个地方 |
[10:17] | New CO out of the blue. | 还有空降的新队长 |
[10:19] | We all have to play the hand that’s dealt to us. | 每一项派给我们的任务我们都得完成 |
[10:21] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[10:23] | Sir. | 遵命 |
[10:27] | – Do we have a problem? – No. | -这次行动有问题吗 -没有 |
[10:29] | These men are professional soldiers. | 他们都是训练有素的士兵 |
[10:31] | Good, | 很好 |
[10:32] | ’cause there’s an invasion of Europe on the horizon. | 毕竟进攻欧洲迫在眉睫 |
[10:35] | We need to be shoulder to shoulder | 我们必须齐心协力 |
[10:36] | all the way to Berlin. | 攻下柏林 |
[11:01] | US Marines are meant to be hard as nails. | 美国海军陆战队可是出了名的强悍 |
[11:04] | Had a few ribbons on him anyway. | 更何况他军衔不小 |
[11:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:07] | They’re smooth bastards, those Yanks. | 他们就是些油嘴滑舌的混账 那群美国佬 |
[11:10] | My sister went out with one. | 我妹妹就跟其中一个跑了 |
[11:11] | Yeah, but she’ll go out with anyone. | 没错 不过她可来者不拒 |
[11:21] | Alright, Sarge? | 你说是吧 中士 |
[11:23] | Yeah, bloody marvellous. | 是啊 他们可强了 |
[11:25] | Yanks breeze in three years into the bloody war | 美国佬三年来在这该死的战争里轻轻松松 |
[11:26] | and start ordering us about. | 现在竟然开始命令起我们了 |
[11:31] | I want an end to the war, though, right? | 但我还是希望战争赶紧结束 对吧 |
[11:35] | Amen to that. | 但愿如此 |
[12:56] | Sturmbannführer Lehmann. How can I help you? | 莱曼长官 有何吩咐吗 |
[12:59] | Why is there no new progress on the latest round of tests? | 为什么最新的一轮测试还没有进展 |
[13:02] | I am working twenty hours a day on the project. | 我每天都要花二十小时研究这个项目 |
[13:05] | May I remind you that | 我得提醒你一下 |
[13:09] | seeing your wife and daughter every month is a privilege… | 每个月让你见老婆孩子只是一项特权 |
[13:15] | That can change at any time. | 随时都可以收回 |
[13:17] | I have new results to discuss with the team. | 我手里有要和团队讨论的最新结果 |
[13:25] | I would also like to remind you of what will happen | 我还要提醒你 别忘了 |
[13:28] | should you decide to withhold results of this vital research. | 隐瞒这项重要研究的成果会有什么后果 |
[13:43] | That would be considered sabotage against the Reich. | 那会被认定为违抗帝国 |
[14:02] | This is as far as I will take you. | 我只能送你们到这了 |
[14:04] | We’re still miles from the shore. | 这离海岸还很远 |
[14:07] | See that? | 看到那个了吗 |
[14:12] | Those are German patrol boats. | 那些是德军的巡逻船 |
[14:14] | They go up and down the coast here. | 他们一直在海岸附近巡逻 |
[14:16] | If we are boarded and they find you here… | 要是船靠岸之后你们被发现的话 |
[14:19] | It’s dark. | 现在天很黑 |
[14:21] | We can make it without them spotting us. | 我们不会被发现的 |
[14:23] | Maybe you signed up for a suicide mission, Major, | 少校 可能你报名了一个自杀式任务 |
[14:25] | but I haven’t. | 但我没有 |
[14:26] | Or I can just commandeer this boat | 我可以直接征用这条船 |
[14:28] | if I choose to. | 如果我想的话 |
[14:29] | It’s not about who’s at the wheel. | 这不是谁掌舵的问题 |
[14:30] | Those patrols are still out there. | 那些巡逻船可还在外面呢 |
[14:32] | What do you want us to do? | 那你想让我们怎么做 |
[14:33] | Swim? | 游过去吗 |
[14:34] | There’s a boat down on deck. | 甲板上有艘船 |
[14:36] | You row to shore. | 你们划过去 |
[14:43] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[14:46] | What would the patrol boats do if you turn your lights on? | 要是你打开船灯的话 巡逻船会怎么做 |
[14:51] | They would board, check things out. | 他们会过来 登船检查 |
[14:54] | I will say I got lost or something. | 我会说我迷路了之类的 |
[14:57] | And once they realize it’s just me, | 一旦他们确认了只有我一个人 |
[14:59] | they will let me go on my way. | 就会放我走 |
[15:02] | So that’s what you’re gonna do. | 那你接下来就这么做 |
[15:05] | When we reach the shore, you turn your lights on, | 一旦我们到达岸边 你就打开船灯 |
[15:08] | you draw them to you. | 把他们吸引过来 |
[15:11] | That I can do. | 没问题 |
[15:37] | Make it lower, boys! | 趴下 伙计们 |
[16:04] | Alright, let’s go. | 可以了 走吧 |
[16:43] | How’s the radio looking? We live? | 无线电怎么样 能用吗 |
[16:44] | It’s not looking good, Sir. | 它好像坏了 少校 |
[16:45] | I mean it could just be a mixture | 可能是因为 |
[16:47] | of the cold and moisture. | 寒冷和潮湿 |
[16:48] | Can you fix it? | 你能修好它吗 |
[16:49] | I’m gonna need some time to open it up. | 我需要点时间把它拆开 |
[16:51] | Alright, listen, next time we stop, | 好吧 听着 下次休息的时候 |
[16:52] | see if you can fire it up. | 你试试能不能把它修好 |
[16:54] | We gotta get moving, alright? | 现在我们得继续前进 好吗 |
[16:55] | We’re behind schedule. | 我们已经晚了 |
[16:59] | Do you think he can handle himself, Sarge? | 你觉得他一个人能搞定吗 中士 |
[17:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:02] | We’ll find out. | 接着看吧 |
[17:03] | Lucky, he’s got us with him. | 还好 有我们跟着他 |
[17:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[18:16] | Time to leave. | 该出发了 |
[18:30] | The Swedish contacts have reported | 瑞典线人传来消息 |
[18:30] | the trawler dropped them on schedule, | 船夫按时把他们送到了 |
[18:33] | but still no confirmation from the team. | 但是还没收到小队的确认消息 |
[18:36] | They also said they had to drop them short of the coast. | 他们说不得不在海岸附近让士兵们下船 |
[18:38] | – They what? – Here. | -什么意思 -这里 |
[18:40] | They made their way to the landing site | 他们自己划着一艘小船 |
[18:41] | by a smaller boat. | 到登陆点的 |
[18:43] | Okay, well, let’s just hope they don’t sink like stones | 好吧 那我们只能祈祷他们不要在上岸前 |
[18:46] | before they even hit the beach. | 就石沉大海了 |
[18:50] | That’s my team out there. | 那可是我的士兵 |
[18:51] | I have every confidence they can adapt as needed. | 我有信心他们能解决一切困难 |
[18:53] | Well, maybe they wouldn’t have to adapt | 可他们本不用想办法解决困难的 |
[18:54] | if your Swedish contacts could do their jobs. | 如果你的瑞典线人能尽责的话 |
[18:56] | May I remind you, General, that my team | 需要我提醒你吗 将军 |
[18:58] | are well-versed in dealing with situations in the field. | 我的士兵十分擅长随机应变 |
[19:01] | I just hope Major Kaminski can keep up. | 但愿卡明斯基少校能不拖后腿 |
[19:15] | Eyes on these trees, both sides. | 注意两边的树木 |
[19:25] | Alright, look. | 好的 你们看 |
[19:26] | the crossroads is 2 miles down the road that way. | 十字路口就在这条路前方2英里 |
[19:29] | But we’re late. | 但我们已经晚了 |
[19:30] | We missed the convoy on the road. | 错过了这条路上的护卫队 |
[19:31] | Oh no, shit. | 哦不 该死的 |
[19:32] | Shit, indeed. | 没错 真该死 |
[19:35] | Alright, look, we’re gonna aim for the meeting house. | 行吧 我们现在往他们会面的房子前进 |
[19:37] | Catch up with the target there. | 在那里追上目标 |
[19:39] | Surprise a few people. | 给他们来个突袭 |
[19:42] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[20:31] | Churchill’s not invading tonight, look at it out there. | 丘吉尔今晚不会发动侵袭 看看这外面 |
[20:33] | Sure, you go back. Skip the patrol, warm your feet. | 哦 那你回去吧 别巡逻了 回去暖暖脚 |
[20:37] | Then get court-martialed. Fine by me. | 然后被军法处置 我没意见 |
[21:56] | Bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[21:58] | That’s got to be five times the number | 那肯定是我们在十字路口 |
[22:00] | we’d have had at the crossroads. | 会遇到的人数的五倍 |
[22:02] | Maybe 20 or more staying in those two huts. | 那两个小屋里可能还有至少20个 |
[22:06] | Looks like our scientist’s wife and daughter arrived | 看来我们的科学家的妻子和女儿也是 |
[22:07] | by their own armed guard, too. | 被严密监视的 |
[22:09] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[22:13] | There’s a lot of the buggers, alright. | 有很多混蛋 好吧 |
[22:16] | Well, do you think we can pull this off? | 你觉得我们能成功吗 |
[22:18] | I’m not willing to risk the lives of my men | 如果情况对我们不利的话 |
[22:19] | if the odds are stacked against us. | 我可不想拿我手下的生命冒险 |
[22:21] | We came here to do a job, so let’s get that job done. | 我们是来完成任务的 那就把任务完成吧 |
[22:25] | You understand me, Sergeant? | 明白我意思吗 中士 |
[22:29] | Yes, Sir. | 明白 长官 |
[22:30] | Okay. | 明白就好 |
[22:32] | – Any luck with that radio? – No. | -无线电能收到消息吗 -不能 |
[22:34] | Nothin’. | 什么也收不到 |
[22:35] | It’s as dead as Cooper’s love life, Sir. | 就像库珀的爱情生活一样死气沉沉 长官 |
[22:39] | I won’t let it go. | 我不会放手的 |
[22:42] | Hold it, hold it, hold it | 抓紧 抓紧 抓紧 |
[22:45] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[22:47] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[22:49] | Stop. | 别玩了 |
[22:53] | We are just having a little bit of fun. It won’t do any harm. | 我们正玩得开心呢 没事儿的 |
[22:57] | – Hmm? One more time? – Yes. | -对吧 再来一次吗 -好呀 |
[22:59] | Alexander. | 亚历山大 |
[23:02] | Look at us. | 看看我们现在 |
[23:05] | Look what they are doing to us. | 看看他们对我们做了什么 |
[23:09] | Kalina… | 卡琳娜 |
[23:17] | Come on. Smile, sunshine. | 来 笑一个 亲爱的 |
[23:37] | Kalina. | 卡琳娜 |
[23:46] | It’ll be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[23:49] | Seven hours and forty-seven minutes before we leave, Doctor. | 你还有7小时47分钟 博士 |
[23:55] | Listen to me, listen carefully. | 听我说 仔细听 |
[24:00] | This is the only way for us to survive. Do you understand? | 这是我们活下去的唯一办法 你明白吗 |
[24:04] | We don’t have any choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[24:07] | When my work is finished… | 等我工作完成 |
[24:09] | Then what will happen to us? | 那我们会怎么样 |
[24:11] | When they don’t need you anymore? | 当他们不再需要你的时候 |
[24:18] | Mama, can I play a new song for Papa? | 妈妈 我可以给爸爸弹首新歌吗 |
[24:21] | That would be wonderful. | 那太好了 |
[24:25] | Please play. | 请弹吧 |
[24:41] | He has a few hours with his wife in a whole month, | 他一个月里就这几个小时能陪他老婆 |
[24:45] | and he wastes his time listening to the piano. | 他却浪费时间来听弹钢琴 |
[24:56] | Here’s the compound. | 这里是院子 |
[24:58] | Cabin’s here, road’s here. | 小屋在这 路在这 |
[25:00] | Fact is, we’re outnumbered, but it’s nearly dark. | 事实上 我们寡不敌众 但是天快黑了 |
[25:03] | So we scout around, find the weak points. | 所以我们要在附近探查 寻找弱点 |
[25:05] | Here for instance. We hit ’em here and here. | 例如这里 我们在这里和这里袭击他们 |
[25:09] | But we’ll need a distraction. | 但我们要声东击西 |
[25:11] | So good, create a distraction here. | 那好 在这里弄点响动 |
[25:14] | So they think there’s an attack coming from the road? | 让他们以为袭击是从路这边来的 这样吗 |
[25:16] | Right. Throw them off. | 对 甩掉他们 |
[25:17] | We take out the armed guard here and here. | 我们从这里和这里拿下武装警卫 |
[25:20] | Use the cover of night. | 在夜色的掩护下 |
[25:21] | Use their anti-airguns against them. | 用他们的防空炮对付他们 |
[25:23] | Spread their numbers out a bit. | 将他们的人分散一些 |
[25:25] | That way we got a chance. | 这样我们才有机会 |
[25:28] | I’ll have that fuel they got, too. | 我还可以用他们的燃料 |
[25:30] | Get’em “jumpin”. | 把他们炸得跳起来 |
[25:32] | Yeah. | 行 |
[25:33] | Alright. Let’s run it back one more time. | 好了 我们再对一遍 |
[26:17] | Watch him! | 看住他 |
[28:22] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[28:23] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[28:24] | I’m going to walk out of the house and get in the car. | 我要走出这间房子 然后上车 |
[28:27] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[28:29] | Ma! | 妈 |
[28:31] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[28:47] | Kalina! | 卡琳娜 |
[28:52] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[28:57] | Ma. | 妈 |
[28:58] | Check the inside of the house. | 检查一下房子里面 |
[29:00] | Ma. | 妈妈 |
[29:02] | – I’ve checked, There’s no more in there. – Check it again! | -我检查过了 里面没人了 -再查一遍 |
[29:04] | No survivors. Got that? | 不留一个活口 明白了吗 |
[29:09] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[29:10] | Kalina! Kalina. | 卡琳娜 卡琳娜 |
[29:12] | Dr. Fabian, my name is Major Kaminski. | 法比安博士 我是卡明斯基少校 |
[29:14] | I’m with the US Marine Corps. | 我是美国海军陆战队的 |
[29:15] | These men are with the British Army. | 这些人是英国军队的 |
[29:16] | We are taking you back to Britain. | 我们要带你回英国 |
[29:17] | There’s a British Navy Sub scheduled to pick us up tomorrow. | 明天会有一艘英国海军潜艇来接我们 |
[29:21] | You’ll be flown back to the USA from Britain. | 你将从英国飞回美国 |
[29:23] | No, no, no, no, no. I don’t go with you. | 不 不 不 不 不 我不会跟你们走的 |
[29:26] | It’s for the best. | 这是最好的选择 |
[29:27] | You will be looked after. | 会有人照顾你的 |
[29:28] | Is this how you look after us? | 这就是你们所谓的照顾吗 |
[29:30] | You just killed my wife! | 你刚刚把我妻子杀了 |
[29:32] | Ma! | 妈 |
[29:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:35] | I truly am. | 真的 |
[29:36] | But do you think they were gonna let you live happily | 但你真的以为 他们从你这得到了他们 |
[29:38] | ever after once they’d gotten what they wanted from you? | 想要的东西之后就会让你们幸福地生活吗 |
[29:41] | Right now, I’m offering you a way out. | 现在 我是在给你一条出路 |
[29:43] | A chance of freedom, | 一个通往自由的机会 |
[29:44] | a chance at your real life. | 一个过上你真正生活的机会 |
[29:46] | But we gotta move. | 但是我们必须走了 |
[29:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:55] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[30:03] | Okay. Listen, I go with you only with my daughter. | 好了 听着 我要带上我女儿 |
[30:08] | – It’s clear? – Of course. | -明白吗 -当然可以 |
[30:10] | She’s gonna slow us down. | 她会拖我们后腿的 |
[30:11] | The girl comes, too! No question. | 那女孩也一起 别问了 |
[30:13] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[30:13] | Get Cooper to help you move the mother inside the house. | 让库珀帮你把孩子她妈抬到房子里 |
[30:16] | Then we’d be ready to leave. | 然后我们准备离开 |
[30:17] | Should we take the jeep? | 我们要开吉普吗 |
[30:20] | Negative. | 不开 |
[30:20] | We stay off the roads. | 我们要避开大路 |
[30:22] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[30:49] | Uh, I’m… I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[30:53] | I never… I never… I didn’t think… | 我从没 我从没 我从没想过 |
[30:57] | She hated this war. | 她讨厌这场战争 |
[31:00] | She hated everything about it. | 她讨厌这战争的一切 |
[31:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:35] | Please. Come on, everything is going to be alright. | 拜托 别这样 一切都会好起来的 |
[31:41] | It’s time. | 该走了 |
[31:42] | – Are you ready? – I know. | -你准备好了吗 -我知道 |
[31:43] | Please, give us a minute, alright? | 请给我们一分钟时间 好吗 |
[31:46] | Doctor, you’re alive. | 博士 你还活着 |
[31:48] | Your daughter is alive. | 你女儿也活着 |
[31:50] | I plan on keepin’ you that way, understand? | 我想确保你们两个都活下去 明白吗 |
[31:51] | But I can’t do that if we don’t move. | 但如果我们不走的话 我可没法做到 |
[31:55] | Okay, okay. | 行 行 |
[32:03] | Here, hold on to me. | 来 抱紧我 |
[32:06] | Hold on to me and let’s go. | 抱紧我 我们走 |
[32:13] | Make sure they get some food. | 给他们弄点吃的 |
[33:07] | American Intelligence have information | 美国情报局收到消息 |
[33:09] | that Soviets may be out to extract Fabian, too. | 苏联人可能也正在抓捕法比安 |
[33:12] | An NKVD Squad sent undercover through Poland. | 苏联内务部的一个小队派了卧底去波兰 |
[33:16] | And how long have your people known this? | 你的人知道这事多久了 |
[33:18] | I just got word now. | 我刚刚才收到消息 |
[33:19] | Look, I’m not playing some poker game with you. | 听着 我现在可不是在和你玩什么扑克 |
[33:21] | I’m telling you all I know. | 我在告诉你我知道的一切 |
[33:25] | I guess it makes sense. | 我觉得这也正常 |
[33:26] | If we want Fabian, | 如果我们想要法比安的话 |
[33:27] | that the Soviets are gonna want him, too. | 苏联人也会想得到他 |
[33:32] | Try and contact them again. | 试着再联络他们 |
[33:34] | Blue Jay, Blue Jay, this is Cuckoo. | 蓝鸦 蓝鸦 我是布谷 |
[33:36] | Do you read me? | 收到请回答 |
[33:37] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[33:38] | American Intelligence have neglected to tell us? | 美国情报局没有告诉我们的 |
[33:41] | Like I say, I’m telling you all I know, | 我说了 我把我知道的都告诉你了 |
[33:44] | as I know it, live from Radio City Music Hall, Colonel. | 毫无保留 广播城音乐厅现场直播 上校 |
[33:56] | We’re late. | 我们来迟了 |
[33:58] | There’s no one here. | 这里一个人都没有 |
[34:00] | There’s a dead woman inside. | 里面有一具妇女的尸体 |
[34:02] | It could be the scientist’s wife. | 可能是那个科学家的老婆 |
[34:04] | So who did this? | 那么是谁干的呢 |
[34:07] | British shell cases. | 英国的弹壳 |
[34:08] | But this is an American Army issue boot print. | 但这是美军的靴子印 |
[34:09] | Either way, they got what they came for. That’s for sure. | 不管怎样 他们达到目的了 毫无疑问 |
[34:13] | They’re a group of six or seven. Going north. | 他们有六七个人 往北走了 |
[34:16] | Judging by the footprints, | 从脚印来看 |
[34:18] | two are civilians, one is a young girl. | 两个是平民 其中一个是小女孩 |
[34:21] | Now all we have to do is find them. | 现在我们要做的就是找到他们 |
[34:23] | They won’t get far. We should get moving. | 他们走不远 我们该走了 |
[34:27] | We’ll catch them up. | 我们能追上他们 |
[34:35] | Let’s change clothes, it’s time to switch sides. | 我们换衣服吧 是时候换边站了 |
[35:43] | Sit over there. | 去那边坐 |
[35:46] | Where are they? These partisans? | 他们人呢 游击队员们 |
[35:47] | Camp must have been discovered. | 营地肯定是被发现了 |
[35:49] | They moved on. | 他们走了 |
[35:50] | Well, they left in a hurry. | 他们走得很匆忙 |
[35:52] | What now, Sarge? | 现在怎么办 中士 |
[35:54] | How are we gonna find them? | 我们怎样才能找到他们 |
[35:55] | We remain calm. | 保持镇定 |
[35:56] | Find a way. | 想办法 |
[36:10] | We left her there. In that house. On her own. | 我们把她自已一个人留在房子里面 |
[36:15] | Listen. | 听着 |
[36:17] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[36:20] | Mama is far away. | 妈妈在一个很远很远的地方 |
[36:24] | In a peaceful place. | 在一个和平的地方 |
[36:26] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[36:28] | There, there. | 好了 好了 |
[36:31] | We have to believe these soldiers will save us. | 我么只能相信这些士兵能拯救我们 |
[36:34] | That they can get us to a safe place. | 把我们送到一个安全的地方 |
[36:36] | Here. | 这儿 |
[36:37] | It’s a small village. | 这是个小村庄 |
[36:40] | Someone’s gotta know where we can find them. | 肯定有人知道我们在哪能找到他们 |
[36:43] | Is that such a great idea going to a village? | 前往小村庄真的是个好办法吗 |
[36:45] | Hopefully, my Polish is good enough. | 希望我的波兰语足够好 |
[36:47] | To be honest, I’d feel a whole lot easier right now | 说实话 如果我们能和总部取得联系的话 |
[36:49] | if we could make contact with HQ. | 我会放心很多 |
[36:51] | They don’t even know we got to the shore in one piece. | 他们甚至都不知道我们安全上岸了 |
[36:55] | Worth trying again? | 值得再试一次吗 |
[36:57] | Needs a good hour’s work with a soldering iron. | 需要用烙铁好好地弄上一个小时 |
[37:00] | Right now, it’s scrap metal. | 现在它就是一块废铁 |
[37:03] | We go to the village. | 我们必须去村子里 |
[37:05] | It’s the only option. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[37:06] | …to a safe place. | 去到一个安全的地方 |
[37:09] | Mama would want that. | 妈妈也希望如此 |
[37:43] | So we’re just gonna walk in there and ask? | 所以我们就直接进去问吗 |
[37:45] | Not all of us. | 不是所有人都去 |
[37:46] | Davidson, come with me. | 戴维森跟我来 |
[37:48] | Keep everyone else out of sight. | 你带其他人藏起来 |
[37:51] | I still think it’s a hell of a risk, Sir. | 我依然觉得这风险太大了 长官 |
[37:53] | It’s 20 miles across enemy territory to the pickup. | 从这里到接应点要穿越20英里的敌占区 |
[37:56] | We need the partisans. | 我们需要那些游击队员 |
[37:58] | They know the routes. | 他们认识路 |
[38:00] | Maybe they have some safe transport we can use. | 也许他们有我们能用的安全的交通方式 |
[38:02] | And most of all, a radio. | 还有最重要的 一台无线电 |
[38:06] | Plus, Lee needs medical help. | 而且 李需要医疗救助 |
[38:10] | Look I know it’s not ideal, | 听着 我知道这不是最好的办法 |
[38:11] | but I can’t see any other option. | 但我也想不出其他的了 |
[38:15] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[38:19] | You know, my Polish isn’t too hot, | 你知道我的波兰语不是很好 |
[38:20] | right, Sir? | 对吧 长官 |
[38:22] | In Poland, if you stay quiet, don’t speak too much, | 在波兰 如果你保持安静 别说太多 |
[38:26] | they think you’re the smart guy. | 他们会觉得你是个聪明人 |
[38:28] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[39:00] | Two beers. | 两杯啤酒 |
[39:02] | Yes, yes. | 好的 好的 |
[39:09] | My friend! So good to see you back. | 我的朋友 真高兴见到你回来 |
[39:12] | Hey! Good to see you. | 哈 真高兴见到你 |
[39:14] | Come, let’s have a real drink. | 走 我们去大饮一场 |
[39:17] | Is that beer? Vodka for my friends here! | 这是啤酒吗 给我朋友来杯伏特加 |
[39:21] | You know I keep the best stuff in the back. | 你知道我把最好的酒放后面了 |
[39:24] | Go get a bottle. I’ll join you soon. | 我去拿一瓶吧 很快就来 |
[39:26] | Yes. | 好 |
[39:27] | Let’s go out there. Come on, guys! | 我们到外面去吧 走吧 伙计们 |
[39:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:40] | Are you crazy coming here? | 你来这是疯了吗 |
[39:43] | The whole village could be shot | 整个村的人都会被枪毙 |
[39:44] | because you’re walking around like fools. | 就因为你们像傻子一样四处走动 |
[39:47] | We had no other option. | 我们没别的办法 |
[39:50] | Your boat was found. | 你们的船被发现了 |
[39:53] | Your boat was found. | 你们的船被发现了 |
[39:55] | Every German in the whole area is on alert, | 整个地区的德国人都处于戒备状态 |
[39:57] | looking for you. | 正在到处搜寻你们 |
[39:58] | So help us. | 那么帮帮我们 |
[39:59] | We need to find the partisans. | 我们需要找到游击队 |
[40:01] | Their camp was abandoned. | 他们的营地废弃了 |
[40:02] | There are German collaborators all over. | 到处都是通敌德国的人 |
[40:05] | Someone in the village sold them out. | 村子里有内鬼把他们出卖了 |
[40:07] | So the partisans moved on two days ago. | 所以游击队两天前就离开了 |
[40:10] | Look, we need to find them. | 听着 我们必须找到他们 |
[40:12] | We need to make contact with our HQ. | 我们需要和我们的总部取得联系 |
[40:19] | Go north. | 往北走 |
[40:21] | The main road out of town. | 走出镇的主路 |
[40:23] | At the first crossroads, leave the road. | 在第一个十字路口离开大路 |
[40:25] | Head up the hill. | 往山上走 |
[40:26] | You’ll find them, but be careful. | 就能找到他们 但是要小心 |
[40:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:30] | Now, go before you get us all hung. | 在你们害我们所有人被绞死之前 快走吧 |
[40:43] | They planned to meet people here. | 他们计划在这里会合 |
[40:48] | A broken piece of radio. | 无线电的废零件 |
[40:50] | This camp was abandoned, | 这个营地废弃了 |
[40:51] | so there was no one here to meet them. | 所以没人在这等他们 |
[40:53] | According to the tracks, one of them is bleeding. | 根据这的痕迹来看 他们有个人受伤了 |
[40:58] | Egorov went into the forest and saw patrols. | 叶戈罗夫去了林子里 看到了巡逻队 |
[41:01] | They’re searching for them. | 他们正在搜寻他们 |
[41:04] | There’s a village a couple of kilometers south east | 东南方向几公里外有个小村庄 |
[41:07] | in the valley. | 在山谷里 |
[41:09] | This meeting didn’t happen. | 他们没能会合 |
[41:13] | They must have gone to find them in the village. | 肯定进村里找他们了 |
[41:17] | Their footprints lead that way. | 他们的足迹就指向那 |
[41:17] | They’ve either got balls, or they’re crazy. | 他们要么是有种 要么是疯了 |
[41:19] | Either way. | 总之 |
[41:21] | They have a valuable asset, and wounded in the group. | 他们带着个重要人物 而且队里有人受伤 |
[41:24] | Their radio isn’t working. | 无线电也用不了 |
[41:26] | If they can’t find these locals, | 如果他们没找到这些本地人 |
[41:28] | maybe they won’t have a way out. | 也许他们找不到出路 |
[42:05] | Sturmbannführer, are you joining the search too? | 队长 你也在搜寻吗 |
[42:08] | No, we’re on other business. | 没有 我们在忙别的事 |
[42:12] | Very well Sir. | 很好 长官 |
[42:12] | We’re needed on the other side of this forest here. | 树林的另一边需要我们 |
[42:14] | By the river… | 就在河边 |
[42:18] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[42:24] | He’s bulletproof. | 他刀枪不入 |
[42:35] | Could be any numbers of reasons why they haven’t reported in. | 他们还没有汇报情况 可能有很多种原因 |
[42:37] | I don’t even wanna think | 我甚至都不愿意去想 |
[42:39] | what those reasons could be yet, Colonel. | 可能是什么原因 上校 |
[42:41] | Weather report, Sir. | 天气报告 长官 |
[42:42] | That storm front is building in the Baltic. | 波罗的海上有风暴正在形成 |
[42:46] | Well, this isn’t good. | 这可不妙 |
[42:48] | These men won’t be able to get a boat out to the sub | 这些人无法乘船前往潜艇 |
[42:50] | for the pickup. | 去到接应点 |
[42:50] | There’s got to be another way of gettin’ them out. | 肯定有其他方法把他们弄出来 |
[42:54] | We’ve done a supply drops to the partisans here | 我们已经给这的游击队提供空投补给了 |
[42:55] | using C-47s out of Italy. | 用的是意大利的C-47运输机 |
[42:57] | That’s a long haul, but extra fuel, at night, | 虽然路途遥远 但是可以在晚上补充燃料 |
[43:01] | a C-47 could make that. | C-47可以实现这一点 |
[43:02] | And we’d still have to find somewhere for it to land. | 我们还得给它找个降落的地方 |
[43:05] | Somewhere the men can get to. | 找个特遣队能到的地方 |
[43:06] | C-47 is a good rough field performer. | 这对C-47来说就是小菜一碟 |
[43:07] | They just put down, and pick up, and take off. | 他们只需降落 接上他们 然后起飞 |
[43:09] | You make it sound easy. | 你说得轻巧 |
[43:11] | This plane still has to travel miles | 运输机仍需要飞行数英里 |
[43:13] | across enemy territory, pick up the men, | 穿过敌区 去接他们 |
[43:15] | and then get back in the daylight | 在天亮前返回 |
[43:17] | without getting shot down. | 还要不被击落 |
[43:18] | And we have no way of contacting the team. | 而且我们还没办法联络上他们 |
[43:20] | If Kaminski’s got a chance in hell | 如果卡明斯基真做到了 |
[43:23] | of gettin’ what we came for, | 把我们要的人救出来 |
[43:24] | you really wanna leave ’em marooned, | 你真要因为我们没法去支援 |
[43:25] | because we didn’t back ’em up? | 就让他们孤立无援吗 |
[43:27] | No, I agree. | 不 你是对的 |
[43:30] | A plane could land here. | 飞机可以降落在这里 |
[43:31] | What’s that? | 哪里 |
[43:32] | Polish Airfield, it’s no longer used. | 废弃的波兰机场 |
[43:35] | If he could lead ’em to the causeway instead. | 如果他能带他们去堤道的话 |
[43:37] | They still have to coordinate perfectly. | 仍需要他们完美配合才行 |
[43:39] | But it’s not gonna wait for ’em. | 但是时间不等人 |
[43:40] | Taxi, and pick up, take off. | 降落 接上人 然后起飞 |
[43:42] | Harris, see if you can contact them again. | 哈里斯 再试试能不能联络上他们 |
[43:44] | Blue Jay, Blue Jay. | 蓝鸦 蓝鸦 |
[43:45] | This is Cuckoo. Do you read me? | 我是布谷 收到请回答 |
[43:49] | Blue Jay, Blue Jay, this is Cuckoo. | 蓝鸦 蓝鸦 我是布谷 |
[43:50] | Do you read me? | 收到请回答 |
[44:02] | Take a break. | 休息一下 |
[44:16] | Lean on this. | 用这个撑一下 |
[44:19] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[44:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[44:20] | That’s it. Alright. | 对 就是这样 |
[44:23] | Nice one, Doc. | 真不错 博士 |
[44:24] | Simple physics. | 简单的物理学原理 |
[44:26] | Maybe you can take look at his leg | 或许我们下一次休息的时候 |
[44:28] | when we next stop? | 你可以帮他看一下腿伤 |
[44:29] | I’m not that kind of doctor. | 我是博士不是医生 |
[44:33] | Do you really think we can trust these partisans? | 你真的觉得我们可以信任这些游击队员吗 |
[44:36] | They got us the information on where the doctor was. | 他们告诉我们博士的位置 |
[44:38] | The timetable of when he’d be there. | 以及抵达时间 |
[44:40] | Everything. | 全部都说了 |
[44:42] | Look, someone wears a uniform. | 听着 只有穿着军服的人 |
[44:44] | I know which side they’re on… | 我才知道是哪边的 |
[44:45] | You know damn well, civilian armed groups | 你知道的可真清楚 民兵组织 |
[44:48] | or partisans or whatever you wanna call ’em, | 或者游击队 不管你怎么叫他们 |
[44:50] | get mixed up in this war. | 都是被卷进这场战争的 |
[44:53] | It’s just the way it is. | 战争就是这样 |
[44:54] | Right now, we gotta hope we can trust them… | 现在 我们只求他们可以信任 |
[45:09] | Stay there! Don’t move! | 待在那儿 别动 |
[45:17] | Run! | 快走 |
[45:22] | German patrol! | 纳粹巡逻队 |
[45:23] | Five, maybe six! | 有五个人 或者六个 |
[45:26] | Guys, get down! | 快趴下 |
[45:37] | Papa! Help! | 爸爸 救我 |
[45:39] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[46:23] | Thanks for gettin’ us out of a hole back there. | 感谢你们刚刚出手相救 |
[46:25] | We are an American and British joint task force. | 我们是美英联合特遣部队 |
[46:28] | You in command? | 你是指挥官吗 |
[46:29] | Major Kaminski. | 我是卡明斯基少校 |
[46:30] | Kaminski? | 卡明斯基 |
[46:32] | Are you Polish? | 你是波兰人吗 |
[46:34] | On my father’s side. | 我父亲是 |
[46:35] | – Look, we – Save it. | -我们 -省省吧 |
[46:37] | All of you, this way. | 你们 跟我们来 |
[47:04] | Whose side are you on? | 你们是哪方的 |
[47:05] | We had orders to rendezvous with you | 我们奉命在森林的营地 |
[47:07] | at your camp in the forest. | 同你们会合 |
[47:09] | And how were we to know you decided to move. | 我们没想到你们已经离开了 |
[47:11] | Look, we know it was risky, | 我们知道这很危险 |
[47:12] | but it was the only way. | 但这是唯一的办法了 |
[47:13] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[47:15] | We moved camp, | 我们转移营地 |
[47:16] | because of traitors in the village | 是因为村子里有叛徒 |
[47:18] | And you walk in there. | 你们却走了进去 |
[47:21] | Damned Americans. | 该死的美国人 |
[47:23] | You have all the manpower, | 你带着那么多兵 |
[47:24] | but you have no idea how to fight a war. | 却不懂怎么打战 |
[47:27] | Do you know how many graves | 你知道有多少人 |
[47:28] | litter the countryside around here? | 横尸遍野吗 |
[47:29] | Those who helped the resistance. | 那些帮助过抵抗军的人 |
[47:31] | I’m sorry, but it was the only way. | 我很抱歉 但那是唯一的办法 |
[47:35] | You need to understand how important this mission is. | 你得明白这个任务有多重要 |
[47:37] | Important? | 重要 |
[47:39] | You come all this way, risk our necks for this. | 你大老远过来 拿我们的性命开玩笑 |
[47:41] | This Nazi collaborator. | 这个给纳粹干活的人 |
[47:42] | We should shoot him! | 我们就应该杀了他 |
[47:44] | Then the pigs… | 这样那些杂种 |
[47:44] | Then the German pigs can’t use him anymore! | 那些纳粹杂种就没法利用他了 |
[47:47] | Hey! Listen to me. | 听着 听我说 |
[47:49] | He’s important. | 他很重要 |
[47:50] | We need him on our side. | 我们需要他来我们这边 |
[47:51] | He’s been working on all the rocket tests | 他一直在为纳粹 |
[47:53] | for the Nazis. | 做火箭试验 |
[47:55] | Uh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[47:56] | Uh, I… I’m sorry to disappoint you, | 抱歉 要让你失望了 |
[47:58] | but I know nothing about rockets. | 但我对火箭一点都不了解 |
[48:02] | No, uh, I’m working in the field of nuclear fission. | 不是 我在研究的是核裂变 |
[48:08] | Atoms. | 原子 |
[48:12] | Everything is made of atoms. | 所有物质都由原子组成 |
[48:15] | This metal. | 这块金属 |
[48:18] | This… The dirt here. | 这粒灰尘 |
[48:24] | You. | 包括你 |
[48:25] | Even you. | 甚至是你 |
[48:28] | All made of these tiny building blocks. | 都是由这些微小的原子组成 |
[48:32] | So small, but perfect. | 很小 但很美 |
[48:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[48:38] | When these atoms are split, | 这些原子分裂时 |
[48:39] | they can generate the huge amount of the power. | 能释放出巨大的能量 |
[48:42] | And this kind of power could light a million light bulbs. | 这些能量能给一百万个灯泡供电 |
[48:47] | Bright as the sun. | 那会像太阳一样亮 |
[48:50] | We can use it to power whole cities. | 我们可以用它来为整个城市供电 |
[48:57] | Or in theory, it could have the great explosive power. | 或者 理论上 它能产生巨大的爆炸威力 |
[49:06] | That’s what I was working on for the Nazis. | 这就是我之前给纳粹做的 |
[49:08] | They want me to make a new kind of weapon. | 他们想要我造出一种新型武器 |
[49:12] | Like mustard gas? | 就像芥子毒气吗 |
[49:13] | No, no, much, much more terrible. | 不 不 比那个要糟糕太多了 |
[49:23] | Where is this weapon? | 这武器在哪 |
[49:24] | There is no weapon yet. | 还没造出来 |
[49:26] | But I had to keep them believing I could do it. | 但我必须让他们相信我能造出来 |
[49:29] | If not, | 不然的话 |
[49:30] | they would have killed my family. | 他们会杀掉我的家人 |
[49:33] | Alright, listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 |
[49:35] | Now maybe we weren’t told everything. | 或许我们并没有被告知一切 |
[49:38] | But this potential weapon he’s talking about, | 但是他提到的这个潜在的武器 |
[49:40] | sounds like it could kill more Nazis | 听起来能够歼灭的纳粹分子 |
[49:42] | than you or I could kill in a lifetime. | 比我们一辈子能杀掉的还要多 |
[49:43] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[49:45] | We need to get this man back. | 我们要把他带回去 |
[49:51] | We will do what we can. | 我们会尽力帮忙 |
[49:56] | But if it comes to it… | 但是如果到了那一步 |
[50:02] | You must kill him. | 你必须杀了他 |
[50:03] | He cannot get into German hands again. | 他不能再落入纳粹手中 |
[50:10] | Thanks, Major. | 谢谢你为我说话 少校 |
[50:13] | Do you have a radio? | 你们有无线电台吗 |
[50:15] | Yeah. | 有 |
[50:16] | Cuckoo, Cuckoo, this is Blue Jay. | 布谷 布谷 我是蓝鸦 |
[50:18] | Do you copy? | 收到请回答 |
[50:23] | Cuckoo, Cuckoo, this is Blue Jay. | 布谷 布谷 我是蓝鸦 |
[50:24] | Do you copy? Over. | 收到请回答 完毕 |
[50:30] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[50:42] | I’ve done a few of these missions. | 我以前做过一些这种任务 |
[50:45] | None quite like this one, though. | 但没有一个像这次这样的 |
[50:47] | It’s just getting to me a bit. | 我只是有点接受不了 |
[50:48] | Men should feel something when they kill. | 人杀人不能不眨眼 |
[51:01] | Cuckoo, Cuckoo, this is Blue Jay. | 布谷 布谷 我是蓝鸦 |
[51:02] | Do you copy? Over. | 收到请回答 完毕 |
[51:07] | Cuckoo, Cuckoo, this is Blue Jay. | 布谷 布谷 我是蓝鸦 |
[51:09] | Do you copy? Over. | 收到请回答 完毕 |
[51:15] | Cuckoo, Cuckoo, this is Blue Jay. | 布谷 布谷 我是蓝鸦 |
[51:16] | Do you copy? Over. | 收到请回答 完毕 |
[51:18] | Blue Jay, | 蓝鸦 |
[51:19] | this is Cuckoo receiving you. | 我是布谷 |
[51:21] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[51:22] | We were a little worried. | 我们有点担心 |
[51:24] | Do you have the egg? | 你拿到鸡蛋了吗 |
[51:25] | Repeat, do you have the egg? | 重复 你拿到鸡蛋了吗 |
[51:28] | We have the egg, Cuckoo. | 布谷 鸡蛋已到手 |
[51:30] | We ran into some problems, | 我们之前遇到了一些问题 |
[51:31] | but are now receiving help | 但现在我们从表亲这里 |
[51:32] | from the cousins over here. | 得到了帮助 |
[51:33] | Over. | 完毕 |
[51:34] | Blue Jay, we have a new venue for your coming out party. Copy? | 蓝鸦 你的派对地点有变 收到吗 |
[51:38] | Here’s where you need to be, Mallard 53. | 新地点是 绿头鸭 53 |
[51:41] | Goose 72. | 大鹅 72 |
[51:43] | Repeat. | 重复 |
[51:44] | Mallard 53, Goose 72. | 绿头鸭 53 大鹅 72 |
[51:47] | Copy, Blue Jay? | 蓝鸦 收到了吗 |
[51:49] | Copy that, Cuckoo. | 收到 布谷 |
[51:50] | The party starts at 07:00 tomorrow. | 派对明天7点开始 |
[51:53] | The bird will be there, but they can’t wait for you. | 鸟儿将会到那 但它们不会等你们 |
[51:56] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[51:57] | Copy, 07:00 tomorrow. | 明白 明天7点 |
[52:02] | One more thing, | 还有一件事 |
[52:04] | 告诉他们 苏军也会掺和 | |
[52:04] | you may have some unwanted company | 你们可能会遇到一些你乔叔叔那的 |
[52:07] | from your Uncle Joe. | 不速之客 |
[52:08] | Repeat, | 重复一遍 |
[52:09] | you may encounter some friends of Uncle Joe’s. | 你们可能会遇到乔叔叔的一些损友 |
[52:12] | Be ready for that, Blue Jay. | 做好准备 蓝鸦 |
[52:15] | Copy. | 收到了吗 |
[52:16] | Do you copy, Blue Jay? | 你收到了吗 蓝鸦 |
[52:18] | Did he get that last part? | 他收到最后那部分讯息了吗 |
[52:19] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[52:27] | Sub pick-up is out. | 潜艇没法来了 |
[52:29] | They’re picking us up by air tomorrow. | 明天他们会派飞机来接我们 |
[52:31] | This old airfield here. | 在这个旧飞机场 |
[52:33] | Well, they must really want this guy. | 他们一定很想要这个人 |
[52:36] | Then we better keep him safe. | 那我们最好保证他的安全 |
[52:45] | Hey. | 你好呀 |
[52:48] | My name is Sara. And you? | 我叫萨拉 你呢 |
[52:51] | Irena. | 伊雷娜 |
[52:52] | Irena. | 伊雷娜 |
[52:54] | If you like, I’ll teach you how to shoot. | 如果你愿意 我可以教你如何射击 |
[52:56] | I could shoot when I was fifteen. | 我十五岁时就会用枪了 |
[52:59] | This might save your life, or your father’s. | 这也许能救你 或者你父亲一命 |
[53:04] | Look. | 来 |
[53:07] | Unlock safety catch. | 打开保险栓 |
[53:12] | Aim. | 瞄准 |
[53:14] | Pull the trigger. | 扣动扳机 |
[53:17] | You try. | 你试一下 |
[53:28] | Irena, what are you doing? | 伊雷娜 你在干嘛 |
[53:29] | What are you doing? Leave it, let it go. | 你在做什么 把枪放下 |
[53:31] | Give it here. | 放下它 |
[53:35] | You shouldn’t teach a child to shoot. | 你不该教孩子用枪 |
[53:50] | A German patrol is rounding up half the village. | 一支纳粹巡逻队包围了半个村庄 |
[53:53] | Listen. | 听着 |
[53:54] | We leave now. | 我们马上撤离 |
[53:56] | There are Germans in the village. | 纳粹进村了 |
[53:59] | Let’s give them a run for their money. | 我们不能让他们得逞 |
[54:00] | Sons of bitches. | 这帮狗娘养的 |
[54:04] | The Germans have rounded up half of the village. | 德国纳粹已经包围了半座村庄 |
[54:07] | Will you fight with us? | 你们会和我们并肩作战吗 |
[54:08] | Look, we just fought hard to get our hands on him, | 我们拼死才救出了他 |
[54:10] | I can’t just lead him into battle. | 不能再让他卷入战场了 |
[54:12] | We will help you get to your plane, Major. | 少校 我们会协助你们上飞机的 |
[54:14] | But will you help our people in return? | 但作为回报 你们会帮助我们吗 |
[54:18] | What did you say, | 你说什么来着 |
[54:18] | your father was Polish? | 你父亲是波兰人对吗 |
[54:20] | Then these are your people, too. | 那么我们也是你的同胞 |
[54:25] | You need us. | 你需要我们 |
[54:26] | Is it not the least you can do? | 这难道不是你最起码应做的吗 |
[54:33] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[54:34] | We support them, no direct combat, | 我们给他们提供支援 不正面作战 |
[54:36] | coverin’ fire only. | 只做掩护 |
[54:38] | Keep them out of the way. | 掩护他们撤离 |
[54:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:40] | We’re running low on ammo, though. | 但我们弹药不足了 |
[54:42] | Do you have any spare guns? | 你们有多余的枪支吗 |
[54:43] | Yeah. | 有 |
[55:47] | Move, move! | 快走 动起来 |
[55:49] | Move! | 走啊 |
[55:56] | Fire! | 开火 |
[56:24] | Tank, 2:00! | 两点方向有坦克 |
[57:26] | Fire! | 开炮 |
[58:02] | Hold the fire! | 先别开炮 |
[59:11] | We need to move! | 我们得撤了 |
[59:13] | This way. | 这边 |
[59:14] | Move, move! | 快走 快撤 |
[59:21] | Come on! | 快跟上 |
[1:00:04] | We need a C-47 on the ground, 07:00, tomorrow. | 我们需要一架C-47明早七点在地面待命 |
[1:00:08] | Map reference and full briefing. | 这里是参考地图和完整简报 |
[1:00:11] | Look, as you know, the weather over that whole area is… | 你是知道的 那片区域的天气 |
[1:00:15] | We need that plane there. | 我们需要那架飞机到那里 |
[1:00:17] | I don’t have to tell you how risky this is. | 我不用说你也明白这样做有多危险 |
[1:00:20] | I’m putting good crew on the line here. | 我把最好的飞行员都交到你手里了 |
[1:00:22] | Flying half way across Europe. | 他们要飞跃大半个欧洲 |
[1:00:23] | Your men better be there at the right time. | 你的人最好在指定时间到达 |
[1:00:25] | They’ll be there. | 他们会到的 |
[1:00:29] | Jesus, I don’t know | 天哪 我都不知道 |
[1:00:31] | how in hell you guys made it through this war | 你们是怎么在这场战争中活下来的 |
[1:00:32] | with all your red tape and bullshit. | 有这么多繁文缛节和狗屁废话 |
[1:00:34] | He’s right to point out the risks. | 他指出风险是对的 |
[1:00:36] | And you’re right. | 而且你说得没错 |
[1:00:37] | We did make it through without you. | 即便没有你 我们还是坚持到了现在 |
[1:00:38] | Thank you, General. | 谢谢关心 将军 |
[1:00:41] | Look, I know I’m putting the screws to you guys, | 听着 我知道我对你们施加了压力 |
[1:00:43] | but you gotta understand Fabian is the key. | 但你必须要明白法比安是关键 |
[1:00:46] | He’s the missing piece to a puzzle | 他就是拼图中缺失的那一块 |
[1:00:48] | that could end this war and save millions of lives. | 可以结束这场战争并挽救数百万人的性命 |
[1:00:53] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪 |
[1:00:54] | I know a safe place. | 我知道一个安全的地方 |
[1:00:56] | We can hide out until your plane arrives. | 我们可以躲在那 等你们的飞机来 |
[1:01:01] | Come on, Waitesey, you’re slowin’ us up. | 快跟上 惠特西 你拖我们后腿了 |
[1:01:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:01:09] | We lost Cooper and Lee, Sarge. | 我们失去了库珀和李 中士 |
[1:01:12] | Did you not notice? | 你难道没发现吗 |
[1:01:38] | Come, sit down. | 过来 坐下 |
[1:01:47] | How’s the wound? | 伤口怎么样 |
[1:01:51] | I’ve had worse, Sarge. | 我经历过更糟糕的 中士 |
[1:01:53] | I’ve had worse. | 更糟糕的时候 |
[1:01:55] | Let me see. | 让我看一下 |
[1:01:57] | Nevertheless. | 不过 |
[1:01:59] | We have some medicine. | 我们有一些药 |
[1:02:01] | I’ll see if there is something for the pain. | 我去看看有什么可以用来止痛的 |
[1:02:07] | Just a scratch. | 只是擦伤罢了 |
[1:02:15] | Lot of hot water. | 还有不少麻烦 |
[1:02:17] | I will take care of it. | 我会处理好的 |
[1:02:27] | I don’t know what’s what here. | 我不知道这些是什么 |
[1:02:32] | This one. | 这个 |
[1:02:36] | There is some food here, too. | 这里也有一些食物 |
[1:02:38] | It’s Spam. | 午餐肉 |
[1:02:42] | Spam, I can recognize. | 午餐肉我认识 |
[1:03:09] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[1:03:18] | Your father was quite a collector. | 你爸爸真是个收藏家 |
[1:03:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:03:21] | He was a good fighter. | 他是个好战士 |
[1:03:22] | One of our best. | 我们中最好的 |
[1:03:28] | That’s okay, | 我没事 |
[1:03:28] | it’s just a bit of shrapnel from those bloody mortars. | 只是被那些该死迫击炮的碎片伤到了 |
[1:03:30] | Let me see. | 让我看一下 |
[1:03:32] | No, it’s fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[1:03:33] | Take off your coat. | 把外套脱了 |
[1:03:35] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:03:47] | I need to clean it and get a dressing on it. | 我需要清洗一下再涂点药 |
[1:05:20] | I want to explain to you. | 我想跟你解释一下 |
[1:05:23] | Earlier, when my hand was shaking… | 早些时候我的手颤抖不止 |
[1:05:27] | I can still do what I need to. | 我还是能做我需要做的事 |
[1:05:31] | Like I… I can still do the job. | 我还是能完成任务 |
[1:05:34] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[1:05:43] | You know, everything in this line is secret. | 你知道 这一行所有的事情都是秘密 |
[1:05:47] | I can’t tell anybody. | 我不能告诉任何人 |
[1:05:52] | And some of the things I have done… | 我做过一些事 |
[1:05:58] | …I’m not proud of them. | 一些我并不骄傲的事情 |
[1:06:02] | What things? | 什么事 |
[1:06:10] | About a couple of years ago, we were parachutin’ into France. | 大约几年前 我们跳伞到法国 |
[1:06:15] | And there was this town where the locals | 那里有一个小镇 |
[1:06:17] | were being paid by the Germans to give ’em information. | 居民受雇于德国人 为他们提供情报 |
[1:06:22] | There was this house. | 那里有栋房子 |
[1:06:29] | And we had orders to shoot and kill | 我们接到命令要解决 |
[1:06:30] | everyone in and around this place, | 所有在里面的或附近的人 |
[1:06:32] | no exceptions. | 一个不留 |
[1:06:38] | All of them? | 所有人吗 |
[1:06:42] | That were the orders. | 这是命令 |
[1:06:45] | I had to get rid of them all. | 我必须把他们都解决掉 |
[1:06:53] | They’d come home, | 那些人回到家 |
[1:06:56] | just be hangin’ the washing at home, | 只是在家里晾衣服 |
[1:07:00] | we’d shoot and kill them. | 我们却要对他们斩草除根 |
[1:07:06] | I mean they were collaborators, | 我知道他们与德国人同流合污 |
[1:07:07] | but it wasn’t right. | 但这并不代表我们做得对 |
[1:07:13] | And we shot women. | 我们枪杀妇女 |
[1:07:18] | And we shot children. | 也不放过孩子 |
[1:07:30] | You know, they were our orders, | 你知道 这是我们的命令 |
[1:07:34] | but we could have said no. | 但我们本可以拒绝 |
[1:07:37] | I can still see their faces. | 我现在还能想起他们的样子 |
[1:07:40] | It’s alright. | 没事了 |
[1:07:42] | It’s alright. | 都过去了 |
[1:07:56] | I tried to do everything for the best. | 我尽力把所有事做到最好 |
[1:08:00] | To protect you and mama. | 为了保护你和妈妈 |
[1:08:03] | Mame knew it. | 妈妈知道的 |
[1:08:06] | Mama understood it. | 她理解 |
[1:08:09] | She really did. | 真的 |
[1:08:16] | In my work…… | 在我的工作中 |
[1:08:19] | When something goes wrong, I can repeat the experiment. | 如果出现问题 我可以重复实验 |
[1:08:26] | Start over. Try again. | 重来一遍 再次尝试 |
[1:08:28] | Work at it, work at it, until… | 一直钻研 直到 |
[1:08:34] | I can… | 我可以 |
[1:08:39] | …get it right | 把它搞定 |
[1:08:43] | But now… | 但现在 |
[1:08:46] | I am powerless, I can’t start over. | 我无能为力 也无法重新再来 |
[1:08:53] | I can’t turn back time… | 我不能让时间倒流 |
[1:09:02] | I promise I’ll keep you safe too, Papa | 爸爸 我保证 我也会保护你的 |
[1:09:18] | I need to ask you what are our chance, Major? | 我们有多大的把握 少校 |
[1:09:23] | The plane will be there. | 飞机会来的 |
[1:09:25] | But we have another 3 kilometres to cross at dawn to get | 但我们在黎明前还要走3公里 |
[1:09:27] | to the pick-up. | 才能到达接应点 |
[1:09:30] | 3 kilometres, in a previous life, | 三公里 在以前 |
[1:09:32] | that’s a country walk. | 只是个乡间散步的距离罢了 |
[1:09:46] | Do you have someone back home, Major? | 你家里有你挂念的人吗 少校 |
[1:09:50] | A wife. | 我妻子 |
[1:09:51] | And a little boy. | 和我儿子 |
[1:09:54] | 6 months old. | 他只有六个月大 |
[1:09:58] | I’ve never seen him. | 我还没见过他 |
[1:09:59] | Just a photograph his mother sent me. | 只有一张我妻子寄给我的照片 |
[1:10:07] | I know your country needs me working on their research. | 我知道你的国家需要我为他们做研究 |
[1:10:09] | I mean I know your mission is to take me back, | 我知道你的任务是带我回去 |
[1:10:13] | but if it comes to saving me or her, | 但如果到了我和我女儿只能救一个的时候 |
[1:10:19] | I beg you as a father, save her. | 我以一个父亲的身份求你救她 |
[1:11:12] | Halt! | 停 |
[1:11:15] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:11:16] | I don’t understand. | 我听不懂 |
[1:11:20] | Is he in the house? How many are in there? | 他是不是在房子里 里面有多少人 |
[1:11:26] | Doc, up. | 博士 起床了 |
[1:11:27] | Up. | 快起来 |
[1:11:43] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[1:11:44] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[1:11:46] | This German patrol. | 德国巡逻队 |
[1:11:47] | Four of the fuckers. | 四个混蛋 |
[1:11:49] | And they got the Major. | 而且他们抓了少校 |
[1:11:58] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:12:00] | I can’t see any more of ’em coming. | 我看不出他们是否还有援兵 |
[1:12:02] | Something is wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[1:12:04] | Their accents. | 他们的口音 |
[1:12:06] | They’re not German. | 他们不是德国人 |
[1:12:07] | They’re Russians. | 他们是俄国人 |
[1:12:08] | Russians? | 俄国人 |
[1:12:18] | You up for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:12:19] | Try me. | 试试就知道了 |
[1:12:21] | Stay with them. | 和他们待在一起 |
[1:12:25] | He’s got a clean shot on all of you. | 我朋友已经瞄准你们了 |
[1:12:27] | So don’t move a fuckin’ inch, okay? | 所以别给我动一下 知道吗 |
[1:12:32] | They’re Russians, Major. | 他们是俄国人 少校 |
[1:12:38] | American? | 美国人 |
[1:12:41] | We salute you in joining us in our great struggle. | 我们向参加我们伟大斗争的你们表示敬意 |
[1:12:48] | The scientist. | 那个科学家 |
[1:12:49] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[1:12:50] | He’s coming with us. | 他要和我们一块走 |
[1:12:55] | Uh, I think there’s a problem. | 那我们之间就有问题了 |
[1:12:58] | Yeah? | 这样吗 |
[1:13:00] | I don’t think your team are going to make it. | 我不认为你们能成功带走他 |
[1:13:02] | That is as good as handing him back to the Nazis. | 这和让他重新落回纳粹手里没有区别 |
[1:13:05] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想看到的吗 |
[1:13:07] | Well, I got orders. | 命令在身 |
[1:13:09] | So like I told you, he’s coming with us. | 所以 像我刚说的 人我是一定要带走的 |
[1:13:11] | Well, I have orders, too, Major. | 我也有命令 少校 |
[1:13:14] | This is a little difficult. | 这就让事情有点难办了 |
[1:13:16] | Brothers and allies arguing like this. | 手足相残 |
[1:13:19] | I’m not your brother. | 我才不是你兄弟 |
[1:13:20] | You’ve done just as much harm to this country | 你们对这个国家造成的伤害 |
[1:13:21] | as the Nazis have. | 和纳粹差不多 |
[1:13:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:13:30] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:13:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:13:33] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[1:13:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:13:40] | You! | 你 |
[1:13:41] | Drop the guns on the floor! | 把枪扔在地上 |
[1:13:44] | Who’s this crazy bitch? | 这疯女人是谁 |
[1:13:46] | Drop the guns on the floor now or he’s dead! | 把枪扔掉 要不然他就得死 |
[1:13:49] | Got that? | 听懂了吗 |
[1:13:52] | I’ll do it. | 我会开枪的 |
[1:13:54] | I swear I will. | 我发誓我会的 |
[1:14:00] | You people, | 你们这群狗杂种 |
[1:14:02] | you tear our country apart with your wars. | 你们用战争把我们国家搞得四分五裂 |
[1:14:06] | You, the Germans. | 你们 还有德国人 |
[1:14:10] | Don’t even breathe! | 连呼吸的资格都没有 |
[1:14:14] | Get your people in the car. | 让你们的人上车 |
[1:14:16] | Then nobody… | 任何人都不 |
[1:14:26] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[1:14:45] | Davidson, Fabian. Get the car. | 戴维森 法比安 把车开过来 |
[1:14:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:14:56] | You won’t make it, American. | 美国佬 你们不可能成功的 |
[1:14:59] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快来 快上来 |
[1:15:07] | We need some transport. | 我们需要交通工具 |
[1:15:18] | C-47 is 20 minutes from the extraction point. | C-47还有20分钟到达撤离点 |
[1:15:21] | Let’s hope they have someone to pick up. | 希望他们能接到人 |
[1:15:22] | They’ll be there. | 他们会到的 |
[1:15:41] | Grenade. | 手雷 |
[1:15:50] | Follow them! | 跟上他们 |
[1:16:55] | Alright, we’re gonna stop. | 好吧 我们得停车了 |
[1:16:56] | Waites, get your grenades ready. | 惠特 把你的手雷准备好 |
[1:17:14] | Come here, come here. | 到这来 |
[1:17:45] | Maybe we can still take them. | 也许我们还可以拿下那群美国佬 |
[1:17:47] | No. We won’t get him. | 不 我们不会成功的 |
[1:17:56] | But the Nazis won’t get him either. | 但纳粹也不会 |
[1:18:01] | Maybe that’s enough | 也许这就够了 |
[1:18:37] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[1:19:28] | Pressure on it. | 压住 |
[1:19:30] | Pressure on it. | 压住 |
[1:20:03] | You should go, I’ll hold them off. | 你该撤了 我会拖住他们的 |
[1:20:04] | No Bonderenko, I make the decisions around here. | 不 邦德仁可 我才是这的老大 |
[1:20:06] | I wont make it. | 我撑不过去了 |
[1:20:12] | Go, or do you all want to die for that stupid American? | 快走 你难道想因为愚蠢的美国佬丧命吗 |
[1:20:32] | OK, I wont tell anyone | 好吧 我不会告诉任何人 |
[1:20:33] | you died for the capitalists. | 你为资本主义者捐躯的 |
[1:20:36] | I always liked your sense of humour. | 我一直很喜欢你的幽默 |
[1:20:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:21:07] | You forgot, bitches, that I’m bulletproof. | 别忘了 小杂碎 老子可是防弹的 |
[1:21:29] | Get ’em to the plane. | 带他们上飞机 |
[1:21:33] | We’ll cover you. | 我们掩护你 |
[1:21:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:21:37] | We’ll catch you up. | 我们会赶上你们的 |
[1:21:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:21:43] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:21:46] | Move! Move! | 走 快走 |
[1:24:34] | How you doin’, Major? | 你怎么样 少校 |
[1:24:37] | Okay, Sir. | 还好 长官 |
[1:24:39] | Thanks. | 感谢关心 |
[1:24:42] | Did Fabian make it to the US? | 法比安已经到美国了吗 |
[1:24:45] | Officially, I can’t tell you. | 官方上我是不能告诉你的 |
[1:24:49] | Unofficially, I hear he did. | 但私下我听说他已经到了 |
[1:24:51] | We lost a lot of good men, Sir. | 我们失去了很多好战士 长官 |
[1:24:55] | Some of the best I’ve served with. | 有些是我共事过最优秀的士兵 |
[1:24:58] | Major, this war’s like a street fight. | 少校 这场战争就像街头斗殴 |
[1:25:01] | Some street fight. | 像其中一些吧 |
[1:25:03] | I grew up on the South Side of Chicago. | 我是在芝加哥南部长大的 |
[1:25:06] | Tough place. | 很恶劣的地方 |
[1:25:08] | The guy who won there was the guy | 能成为街头霸王的人是那种 |
[1:25:09] | who was willing to do something the other guy didn’t dared do. | 愿意去做其他人不敢做的事情的人 |
[1:25:13] | Gouge an eye, pull a knife, pull a gun. | 挖眼 拔刀 拔枪 |
[1:25:18] | If you hesitate, you’re dead. | 你一犹豫就会丧命 |
[1:25:24] | There’s a lot of dead, alright. | 已经有很多人丧命了 |
[1:25:29] | I bet there’ll be a lot more | 如果法比安的研究成功 |
[1:25:31] | if Fabian’s research pans out. | 肯定还会有更多人丧命 |
[1:25:32] | Well, officially, I definitely can’t tell you that. | 官方上我肯定不能告诉你这些事 |
[1:25:36] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢你 孩子 |
[1:25:39] | Thank you. | 真的谢谢你 |
[1:25:40] | And Godspeed. | 上帝保佑你 |
[1:25:53] | Is that your family, Sir? | 那是你的家人吗 长官 |
[1:25:59] | It is. | 是的 |
[1:26:04] | You lookin’ forward to goin’ home, Private? | 你期待回家吗 列兵 |
[1:26:06] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:26:07] | And you? | 您呢 |
[1:26:09] | I don’t think I got that million-dollar wound, | 我不认为我受的伤能让我退居二线 |
[1:26:10] | you know? | 你明白吗 |
[1:26:14] | A blighty wound, Sir! | 啊 那种需要送回国治疗的伤 |
[1:26:21] | Yeah, I don’t think I’ll be goin’ home just yet. | 是 我认为我还回不了家 |
[1:26:37] | Mine | 我的 |
[1:26:39] | Alright then, one more time | 好吧 我们再来一次 |
[1:26:41] | Watch | 看好了 |
[1:26:42] | Abracadabra, hocus pocus | 嘛咪嘛咪轰 |
[1:26:47] | I won | 我赢了 |
[1:26:48] | Well, I never do. | 好吧 我从没赢过 |
[1:26:51] | You won, you won, my darling | 你赢了 我的宝贝 |
[1:27:07] | I have to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[1:27:09] | Alright, papa. | 好的 爸爸 |
[1:27:20] | Ah, I’ve forgotten something, here we are. | 啊 东西忘拿了 好了 |