英文名称:Enemy of the State
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | Come on. | 下车吧 |
[00:51] | Come on, mutt. Now, look at that ball. All right. | 来吧 狗狗 看着球 |
[00:54] | Come on. Get that ball. Ah. | 把球捡回来 |
[00:56] | There’s no problem with that. | 这么做没问题 |
[00:59] | Oh, God damn it. | 真该死 |
[01:02] | If it happens, let me know. | 如果发生了 告诉我 |
[01:04] | What the hell are you doing here? This is not the office. | 你跑来干么? 这不是办公室 |
[01:07] | This is my private time. | 而且是私人时间 |
[01:09] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[01:10] | No. I said no Tuesday, I said no last week… | 不行 我上个礼拜拒绝 |
[01:13] | and I’m gonna keep sayin’ no till you hear me. | 以后也会一直拒绝 |
[01:15] | Five minutes, Mr Chairman. | 五分钟 主席先生 |
[01:18] | It’s all I ask… five minutes. | 我只有这个要求 |
[01:21] | – Want some coffee? – No, I don’t want any coffee. | -喝咖啡吗 -我不想喝 |
[01:23] | I want to play with my dog. | 我只想陪狗玩 |
[01:26] | Look, I’m not asking you to vote for it. | 我不要求你投赞成票 |
[01:29] | I know you can’t. Just release your people. | 我知道你不能 我只请你放手 |
[01:32] | Let them go the way they want. | 准许其他人投赞成票 |
[01:35] | Telecommunications Security and Privacy Act. | 电信安全与隐私权法案 |
[01:39] | Invasion of privacy is more like it. | 分明是侵犯隐私权 |
[01:42] | You read the Post? | 你看过华盛顿邮报吗 |
[01:44] | “This bill is not the first step toward the surveillance society. | 这法案并非尝试监控人民生活 |
[01:47] | It is the surveillance society.” | 根本就是侵犯人民生活 |
[01:49] | Uh, liberal hysteria. | 自由派在穷紧张 |
[01:50] | Oh, listen. I’m not gonna sit in Congress… | 听着 我不会坐在议会里 |
[01:52] | and pass a law that lets the government… | 通过这条法案 |
[01:53] | point a camera and a microphone at anything they damn well please. | 让政府随意偷窥人民隐私 |
[01:59] | – Phil, look. – Yeah? | -菲尔 -什么? |
[02:01] | I don’t care who bangs who… | 我不管谁搞谁 |
[02:03] | what cabinet officers get stoned. | 或是哪位官员有毒瘾 |
[02:05] | But this is the richest, most powerful nation on Earth, | 这是世上最强盛的国家 |
[02:08] | and therefore the most hated. | 因此而有很多人痛恨它 |
[02:09] | And you and I know what the average citizen does not: | 你很清楚一天24小时 |
[02:11] | that we are at war 24 hours of every day. | 我们都在作战 |
[02:14] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[02:17] | Do I have to itemize the number of American lives we’ve saved… | 你要我逐条列出情报单位透过监视窃听 |
[02:20] | in the past 12 months alone with judicious use of surveillance intelligence? | 光是过去12个月 就救过多少条人命? |
[02:24] | Thomas, cut the crap. | 汤姆 废话少说 |
[02:26] | I’ve got three major employers… | 我在纽约州就有三家公司 |
[02:28] | in the Syracuse area alone who are gonna get just killed by this bill. | 会被这条法案整垮 |
[02:34] | I promise to get you funds equal to or greater than… | 不管这些公司 上次选举给你多少捐款 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1962个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:370个,六级词汇:207个,GRE词汇:194个,托福词汇:262个,考研词汇:392个,专四词汇:322个,专八词汇:53个, 所有生词标注共:678个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:37] | whatever those companies gave your last campaign. | 我保证能募得更多钱 |
[02:40] | I’m not talking about campaign contributions, damn it. | 我要的不是政治献金 |
[02:42] | I’m talking about my constituents being out of work. | 我的选民会丢掉他们的饭碗 |
[02:46] | Jesus, man. Wake up! | 天啊 你醒醒吧 |
[02:48] | National security isn’t the only thing going on in this country. | 国家安全不是这个国家唯一的问题 |
[02:55] | God. | 哎 |
[02:56] | This conversation is over. | 没什么好说的 |
[02:59] | I beg of you, Phil. Please don’t. | 求求你别这样 |
[03:03] | I’ve been there for you in the past, haven’t I? | 我一向都很支持你 不是吗 |
[03:05] | There have been times… personal situations, | 有时候因为个人原因 |
[03:07] | when you needed my assistance and my confidence. | 当你需要我帮忙的话 |
[03:10] | Are you blackmailing me, you ambitious shit? | 你在恐吓我吗 王八蛋 |
[03:13] | I’m sorry we can’t find a common ground on this one, Congressman. | 很遗憾我们无法达到共识 议员 |
[03:18] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[03:20] | People of your district are lucky to have you representing them. | 选民有你这种议员很幸运 |
[03:29] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧! 来 |
[03:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:33] | Come on. | 来 |
[06:29] | Let me fight management. Okay, I can accept that. | 我很赞成向资方激烈抗争 |
[06:32] | But this is our own goddamned union leadership… | 可是这次工会的领导人 |
[06:35] | tryin’ to railroad us into signing some, some sweetheart contract. | 竟然逼我们接受他们的条件 |
[06:39] | Look… Look, | 听好 |
[06:40] | everybody knows… that, that the mob… | 从我懂事起 |
[06:42] | has been controlling these guys since, since as long as I can remember. | 大家都知道黑道控制工会 |
[06:45] | And now, uh… now we got Pintero’s goons down there tuning up my people. | 现在潘提洛又派人殴打员工 |
[06:50] | Well, first off, that’s a Hobbs Act violation, probably a RICO. | 这已经形成伤害和恐吓罪名 |
[06:53] | – Hey. – How you doing, Eddie? – Thanks. | -你好 -你好 艾迪 -谢谢 |
[06:54] | – How you doin’? – Great. – All right. – Thanks. | -最近怎么样? -很好 -那就好 -谢谢 |
[06:56] | – Robert Dean. – Tony O’Neill. Nice to meet you. | -罗伯·狄恩 -托尼·奥尼尔 幸会 |
[06:59] | A Hobbs and a RICO. Ooh, baby, don’t stop. | 伤害和恐吓罪 继续说下去 |
[07:03] | Sounds like you guys need a labour lawyer. | 听起来你们需要劳工律师 |
[07:05] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[07:08] | We were in Louie’s two nights ago. | 两天前我在餐馆吃饭 |
[07:09] | I go to use the bathroom and these two fuckin’ guidos jump me. | 上厕所时被两个臭意大利佬偷袭 |
[07:13] | Uh, I prefer we use the term “Italian-Americans.” | 我们最好用”意大利裔美国人”这个词 |
[07:16] | Eh, whatever, but they were really goin’ to work on me. | 随便 他们开始揍我 |
[07:19] | It could’ve gotten serious. | 可能会把我打成重伤 |
[07:20] | But then Larry Cash came in and he went after ’em. | 赖利·凯西看到就来帮我 |
[07:22] | Uh, Larry Cash is in the hospital… | 赖利·凯西被打得下巴碎裂 |
[07:24] | with a broken jaw and a ruptured kidney. | 肾脏破裂 现在躺在医院里 |
[07:27] | Is this becoming a criminal investigation, Robert? | 这是刑事案件 罗伯特 |
[07:30] | Um, no, it would take years to see that thing through. | 刑事官司得打上好几年 |
[07:33] | Besides, these people have families that are living through this every day. | 他们的家人每天都有危险 |
[07:38] | Hey, Julie, can we send a case of Chianti over to Larry Cash? | 茱莉 帮我送一箱红酒给赖利·凯西 |
[07:41] | Larry Cash? | 赖利·凯西? |
[07:42] | Yes, he’s at St. Luke’s. | 他在圣路克医院 |
[07:43] | And send some flowers to his wife, Brenda. | 送些花给他太太布兰黛 |
[07:45] | They’re both in the Rolodex. | 我的电话簿有地址 |
[07:47] | Yes, Mr Dean. | 好的 迪恩先生 |
[07:50] | – Well, why don’t you guys just head on home? – All right. | -你们先回去 -好的 |
[07:53] | I’m your lawyer. | 我是你们的律师 |
[07:54] | I’m in the process of dealing with these guido motherfuckers. | 让我来对付这些臭意大利佬 |
[07:57] | Pintero doesn’t stand a chance. | 潘提洛赢不了的 |
[08:04] | So, how’s the trout? | 鳟鱼好吃吗 |
[08:07] | Tastes like fish. | 味道很像是鱼 |
[08:09] | It is fish. | 本来就是鱼 |
[08:10] | No, I mean it tastes like every other fish I’ve ever had. | 我是说跟别的鱼没两样 |
[08:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:18] | Brill’s note said that… | 毕瑞说 |
[08:19] | this is the videotape that you need to convince Pintero with. | 这是你需要让潘提洛低头的录影带 |
[08:22] | And watch out for the FBI. | 你要小心联邦调查局 |
[08:24] | Brill says the place is under surveillance. | 毕瑞说那地方受到监视 |
[08:27] | So when do I get to meet him? | 我几时能见他? |
[08:28] | Pintero? | 潘提洛? |
[08:31] | Brill. | 毕瑞 |
[08:33] | Never. | 永远都不能 |
[08:36] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[08:38] | Wow. That’s not exactly the answer I was hoping for. | 这不是我想要的答案 |
[08:41] | Oh, and what was the answer you were hoping for? | 你想要的是什么答案? |
[08:44] | Oh, I don’t know. Soon. | 不知道 很快吧 |
[08:46] | Uh, definitely sooner than never. | 总比”永远都不能”好一些 |
[08:47] | Bobby, why do we have to go through this every time? | 不要每次都跟我吵 |
[08:50] | Brill talks to me, I talk to you. | 毕瑞告诉我 我告诉你 |
[08:53] | That’s the way it works. | 这是游戏规则 |
[08:54] | Well, pardon me for being a little uncomfortable… | 原谅我不喜欢请一个 |
[08:57] | with hiring someone that I don’t know and I’ve never even met. | 我不认识也没见过面的人做事 |
[08:59] | Then don’t hire him. | 那就别请他 |
[09:06] | Ten thousand dollars. | 一万元 |
[09:08] | And I’m also a little uncomfortable havin’ to carry that kind of cash around. | 我也不喜欢带这么一大笔现金 |
[09:12] | Well, this should lighten your load. | 现在你应该放心吧 |
[09:14] | I don’t know if it’s Brill’s price that’s goin’ up or your commission. | 是你还是毕瑞要求加薪? |
[09:17] | I take 15%, as always. | 我一向都拿一成五佣金 |
[09:20] | Brill’s fee varies with risk. | 毕瑞以工作性质开价 |
[09:22] | Maybe you’d be more comfortable using someone else. | 也许你宁愿找别人 |
[09:25] | What, other than Brill? | 不找毕瑞? |
[09:27] | Other than me. | 不找我 |
[09:29] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么不好? |
[09:30] | Oh, there’s nothing wrong with me. | 没什么 |
[09:32] | Just, you know, someone with whom you don’t have quite so complicated a history. | 也许你想找 没跟你交往过的人 |
[09:40] | I like our history, and I like you. | 我不介意 我喜欢你 |
[09:44] | I like you too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[09:49] | Look, I-I just want to make sure that I’m not breaking the law in any way. | 我只想确定我有没有犯法 |
[09:53] | You’re not. | 你没犯法 |
[09:55] | And how can I be so sure? | 我怎么能确定 |
[09:58] | Because I wouldn’t let you. | 因为我不会让你犯法 |
[10:09] | So, Mr Pintero, | 潘先生 |
[10:10] | the guy on the left is Carl Matthews, | 左边这位是马卡尔 |
[10:12] | president of Local 6650. | 本地工会总裁 |
[10:15] | And this is Dave Early, | 这是尹大卫 |
[10:16] | secretary-treasurer of the National. | 全国工会财务秘书 |
[10:19] | Oh, right there, you see… you see the guy there? | 这儿 看到这家伙吗 |
[10:21] | Uh, that’s Hugh Simic. He administers the pension fund. | 辛休斯 退休基金执行委员 |
[10:24] | Hey, you’re going to recognize this fellow right here. | 你一定认得这家伙 |
[10:29] | That’s you. Am I correct, Mr Pintero? | 就是你 对不对? |
[10:31] | That ain’t me. | 不是我 |
[10:34] | Let’s watch a little more of this. | 再看下去吧 |
[10:36] | Take a… Take a picture of this. | 拍张照片 |
[10:38] | Everybody say “money.” | 大家说”钱” |
[10:40] | Here comes a great shot right here. | 这镜头很棒 |
[10:42] | Wait. Everybody say “not guilty.” | 大家说”无罪” |
[10:45] | Right here; here it comes. | 来了 |
[10:48] | That’s not you? | 那不是你? |
[10:50] | That ain’t me. | 不是我 |
[10:52] | Well, you know, that-that’s actually really great news for me. | 对我来说真是个好消息 |
[10:55] | It lifts a huge weight off of my shoulders. | 确实让我卸下重担 |
[10:58] | Because, you know, the conditions of your parole specifically forbid you… | 因为你的假释条例规定 |
[11:00] | from having any contact of any kind with any union officials. | 你不能和工会职员 有任何的接触 |
[11:05] | I know that. | 我很清楚 |
[11:06] | Well, I’m… I’m saying, so hypothetically… | 但假设这就是你 |
[11:10] | had that been you, I mean, you’d be headed back to prison for… | 你会马上被关进大牢 |
[11:13] | 15… I don’t know… maybe 20 years… even more. | 蹲十五 二十年的苦牢 |
[11:17] | But, you know, I mean, that ain’t you, as you so eloquently put it. | 不过你也说了 那不是你 |
[11:20] | Are you fuckin’ with me? Eloquently? | 你想耍我吗 |
[11:23] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[11:25] | Oh, that’s not you. | 不是你 |
[11:26] | Well, I’m sorry that I’ve wasted your time, gentlemen… | 那就抱歉打搅了 |
[11:29] | you know, since that’s not you, um… | 既然不是你 |
[11:35] | Oh, you know what? I’m thinkin’. | 你知道吗 我在想 |
[11:37] | Maybe I’ll just, you know… run this tape past the federal prosecutor. | 也许我该拿给联邦检察官看看 |
[11:41] | You know, they have really great VCRs down there. | 他那儿有上好的录影机 还有很多时间 |
[11:43] | A lot of times, they can see some things that we can’t see. | 应该看得比我们清楚 |
[11:46] | You ain’t runnin’ this by nobody. | 你哪儿也别想去 |
[11:51] | What do you want? | 你要什么条件? |
[11:53] | My clients want to vote their contract up or down as they see fit, | 让我的委托人决定合约内容 |
[11:57] | without, shall we say, any outside influences. | 不受任何外力的影响 |
[12:00] | Okay. Sit down. | 好吧 坐下来 |
[12:03] | No, I’m fine, thank you. | 不用 我很好 谢谢 |
[12:04] | No, you are not fine. | 不 你一点都不好 |
[12:06] | Now sit your ass down. | 给我乖乖地… 坐下来 |
[12:19] | I would like my clients to be able to exercise their constitutional rights. | 只要委托人能行使宪法权利 |
[12:24] | And if that happens, that tape will disappear forever into my private collection… | 录影带就会消失 成为我的私人珍藏 |
[12:28] | along with the… | 跟… |
[12:29] | Zapruder film and the porno from Hitler’s bunker. | 甘迺迪总统行刺案 和希特勒演的A片一样 |
[12:33] | Do you got any copies of this thing? | 你有备份吗 |
[12:35] | Absolutely. | 当然有 |
[12:36] | Who made it? You make it? | 这是谁拍的 你吗 |
[12:38] | I’m an attorney. I don’t make videotapes. | 我是律师 不拍录影带 |
[12:43] | Now you listen to me, you fuckin’ eggplant. | 给我听好 黑鬼 |
[12:45] | This fuckin’ videotape may save your clients’ asses… | 这卷带子救了你的委托人 |
[12:48] | but you can be goddamned sure it ain’t gonna save yours. | 不过可以肯定 它救不了你 |
[12:52] | Now, who made the fuckin’ videotape? | 到底是谁拍的? |
[12:56] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:59] | How’d you get it? | 你怎么拿到手的 |
[13:00] | Through an acquaintance. | 透过特别关系 |
[13:04] | Mr Dean, he’s got acquaintances. Me, I got friends. I don’t know. | 我听不懂什么叫特别关系 |
[13:07] | Vic, get outside. See if they’re any acquaintances out there… | 到外面帮他找一些 |
[13:09] | that are of the black persuasion. | 黑人朋友 |
[13:12] | Carlos, why don’t you get out of that chair? | 卡洛斯 滚开 |
[13:16] | Talk to Mr Dean. | 让我跟迪恩先生谈谈 |
[13:23] | Who’s your fucking acquaintance? | 你指的关系是谁? |
[13:29] | Listen to me. I wanna know who made that videotape… | 给我听好 我要知道是谁拍的 |
[13:32] | but I wanna know in a week… | 一个星期之内就要知道 |
[13:34] | or I’ll kill ya. | 否则我宰了你 |
[13:42] | Hey, smile. | 笑一笑 |
[13:43] | What? | 什么 |
[13:44] | Smile for the FBI. | 笑给FBI看 |
[13:52] | Who’s the brother? | 这位老兄是谁 |
[13:53] | I don’t know, but he doesn’t look Italian to me, does he? | 不知道 应该不是意大利佬 |
[13:57] | Table Harvest to 101. We got a blue overcoat heading east. | 请注意 穿蓝大衣的人往东 |
[14:10] | Give me a loose one. See if we can get his plates. | 拍下他的车牌 |
[14:20] | I’m standing by live at the Lockraven Reservoir right now… | 记者站在乌湖水库旁 |
[14:23] | where police and fire officials are in the process of removing… | 警察和消防人员正吊出一辆奔驰轿车 |
[14:27] | a classic Mercedes owned by Republican Congressman… | 车主是纽约州雪城 共和党参议员 |
[14:29] | Phillip Hamersly of Syracuse, New York. | 菲利普·哈默斯利 |
[14:31] | This accident comes at a very untimely juncture since… | 这是场不幸的意外 |
[14:35] | the congressman was working on a controversial piece of legislation, Dale… | 议员正在起草一条法案 |
[14:38] | opposing the Telecommunications Security and Privacy Act. | 反对电信安全与隐私权法案 |
[14:42] | Fire officials do tell me that it appears the congressman… | 消防人员说当时飞利浦议员是 |
[14:45] | was by himself in the car. | 一个人在车上 |
[14:47] | We have confirmed that. | 这点已经确认 |
[14:49] | However, strangely enough… | 离奇的是 |
[14:50] | his favourite dog, Bob, is currently with police. | 他的爱犬被警方寻获 |
[14:53] | I understand there was a history of heart problems. | 据说他有心脏疾病 |
[14:55] | There was, in fact, a history of heart problems. | 这是真的 事实上 |
[14:58] | In fact, the congressman endured open-heart surgery just a couple of years ago. | 数年前飞利浦议员曾动过心脏手术 |
[15:01] | Homicide investigators have told me they did find a bottle of pills in his lap. | 刑事调查员在他身上找到药瓶 |
[15:06] | That might mean that the congressman… and I speculate here… | 这可能代表车子冲入湖里前 |
[15:09] | may have suffered a heart attack before going into the Lockraven Reservoir. | 他可能心脏病突然发作 |
[15:13] | He leaves behind a family of four. | 他尚有四名家人 |
[15:15] | We’ll have more details as the story develops. | 案情若有进一步发展 我们将抢先报导 |
[15:51] | I need a 10-27 on a… | 我要查一辆棕色 |
[15:53] | brown and tan ’75 GMC Jimmy. | 75年通用车厂吉普车 |
[15:57] | D.C. tags. Eight, kilo… | 华盛顿车牌8K… |
[15:59] | 6 3 9 4 six, three, nine, four. | |
[16:02] | And a 10-28 on the registered owner. | 我还要车主的资料 |
[16:25] | Jake, please do not give me optimistic numbers. | 迪克 别给我乐观数字 |
[16:27] | I hate optimism. | 我痛恨乐观的估计 |
[16:28] | – Sir? – I want to know how many votes we have in the bank… | -长官 -我要知道有多少人 |
[16:29] | aren’t gonna change their mind every time the wind blows. | 不论怎样风吹草动都会把票投给我 |
[16:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:35] | We may have a problem out at the lake. | 湖边出了问题 |
[16:38] | This is Daniel Zavitz. He’s a nature photographer who was in government grants. | 这是丹尼尔·泽瓦茨 领政府补助的自然摄影师 |
[16:42] | One of them is for monitoring migratory patterns of Canadian geese. | 他在研究加拿大野雁 |
[16:46] | Or lack thereof. | 是否有迁徙型态 |
[16:48] | The box is called a hide. | 那盒子叫观察箱 |
[16:51] | It contains a motion-activated digital video camera with a compound lens. | 装有高敏感光学动作感应摄影机 |
[16:55] | It was aimed directly at the boat ramp across the lake. | 镜头对准对岸的小码头 |
[17:12] | We need two techs with full electronic capabilities… | 找两个电子监控专家 |
[17:14] | two humpty-dumpties. | 加上两名干员 |
[17:15] | Get Fiedler to organize it, | 请斐德召集 |
[17:17] | and call Kramer to get us some ex-military cutouts. | 叫寇莫找一些退役士兵 |
[17:21] | How do I describe the project? | 这是什么任务 |
[17:24] | Call it a training op hosted here. | 就说是训练行动 |
[17:28] | Set up a link with the NRO. | 同时安排侦察卫星支援 |
[17:30] | That’s good. | 好 |
[17:30] | Falsify FBI approval. | 伪造FBI批准指令 |
[17:33] | And none of this goes beyond our team. | 绝对不能泄密 |
[17:36] | And get that videotape. | 把录影带抢回来 |
[17:38] | Of course. | 遵命 |
[17:39] | Get a wire on our bird-watcher. | 窃听赏鸟专家的电话 |
[17:41] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[17:45] | Fiedler, it’s Hicks. | 菲德勒 我是席克 |
[17:46] | I need an intercept on a Daniel Leon Zavitz. | 窃听丹尼尔·泽瓦茨的电话 |
[17:48] | 202-555-0108 202-555-0108. | |
[17:51] | And, uh, what’s our authorization? | 谁下的命令 |
[17:53] | We’re calling it a P-1 training op. FBI approval. | FBI批准的训练行动 |
[17:56] | Krug and Jones, sir. | 古格和琼斯报到 长官 |
[17:58] | We were with the 22nd Marine expeditionary unit. | 前任海军陆战队队员 |
[18:01] | Kramer sent us. | 寇莫派我们来的 |
[18:02] | Oh, nice haircut. | 好酷的发型 |
[18:03] | Thirty months in a federal penitentiary… | 你们打伤一名士官 |
[18:04] | at Marion, Illinois, for a GVH-1… on your gunnery sergeant. | 被关进牢里三十个月? |
[18:07] | What’s that about? | 是怎么一回事 |
[18:08] | The guy was an asshole, sir, and he deserved it, | 那家伙是个烂人 他欠扁 |
[18:10] | if you’ll excuse me. | 恕我直言 |
[18:20] | All new, designed for today. | 符合现代的全新设计 |
[18:24] | The electric car is here. | 电动汽车终于上市 |
[18:29] | A sedan for you. | 为您帖心设计的房车 |
[18:31] | I’m standing by live at the Lockraven Reservoir… | 记者站在乌湖水库旁 |
[18:33] | right now, where police and fire officials are in the process of removing… | 警察和消防人员正吊出一辆奔驰轿车 |
[18:36] | a classic Mercedes owned by Republican congressman Phillip Hamersly. | 车主是纽约州雪城 共和党参议员 |
[18:41] | You may be able to see it here, being removed in the background. | 车子正在我身后被吊起来 |
[18:43] | Now, fire and police officials aren’t saying much at this point. | 目前警方不愿透露详情 |
[18:46] | Here’s what I do know. | 我所知道的是 |
[18:48] | I have been told that the congressman… | 一小时之前发生意外时 |
[18:49] | was alone in the vehicle when this accident happened just under an hour ago. | 飞利浦议员是一个人在车上 |
[18:54] | You may know that the congressman suffers from a heart condition. | 他的心脏病突然发作 |
[18:57] | Homicide investigators have told me that they did find a bottle of pills in his lap. | 刑事调查员在他身上找到药瓶 |
[19:01] | That might mean that the congressman… and I speculate here… | 这可能代表车子冲入湖里前 |
[19:03] | may have suffered a heart attack before going into the Lockraven Reservoir. | 他可能心脏病突然发作 |
[19:08] | I am also told that there was no one in the car with him at the time of the… | 据说当时没有别人… |
[19:11] | Fuck a duck. | 什么鸟事 |
[19:15] | Holy shit! | 我的老天 |
[19:17] | on the ground, and is currently with police. | 警方找到他的爱犬 |
[19:20] | He’s from Syracuse, New York. | 菲利普议员来自纽约州 |
[19:22] | The congressman was a key opponent to the Telecommunications Security and Privacy Act. | 他坚决反对电信安全法案 |
[19:29] | – News desk. – Lenny… | -编辑室 -连尼 |
[19:31] | you are not going to believe what I have in my possession. | 你一定不相信我弄到了什么 |
[19:35] | – Zavitz. Long time. – Lenny, I’ve got… | -泽瓦茨 好久没联络 -连尼 我拍到 |
[19:37] | the Phil Hamersly murder on videotape. | 菲利普·哈默斯利议员被谋杀的经过 |
[19:41] | Phil Hamersly died of a heart attack. | 他是死于心脏病发作 |
[19:43] | Negative. Hamersly was professionally wasted under the direction… | 不是 他是被职业杀手做掉 |
[19:46] | of some anal-retentive with what looks like a serious vitamin D deficiency. | 主使人像是个精神失常的冰人 |
[19:51] | Well, how did you get this tape? | 你怎么弄到的 |
[19:53] | My conservation study at the lake photographed the murder. | 我放在湖边的摄影机 拍到谋杀的经过 |
[19:56] | You’re kidding me! | 别开玩笑 |
[19:57] | The camera was aimed straight across at the pier… | 镜头就对准菲利普·哈默斯利议员 |
[19:59] | right where Phil Hamersly was killed. | 被谋杀的码头 |
[20:02] | How fast can you get that tape over here? | 多久能把带子拿过来 |
[20:03] | I’m making a copy right now. | 我正在拷贝 |
[20:06] | Uh, Mark, I have to take this. | 马克 我得接个电话 |
[20:08] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[20:10] | Call if you need anything. | 有什么需要尽管打来 |
[20:17] | Fiedler, is this line secure? | 斐德 这条线安全吗 |
[20:19] | – Yes, it is, sir. – Go ahead. | -安全 -说吧 |
[20:22] | Zavitz is speaking to a Lenny Bloom… | 丹尼尔·泽瓦茨正在联络 |
[20:24] | a former anti-war activist. | 反战份子莱尼·布鲁姆 |
[20:26] | He publishes a variety of left-wing newsletters on various political subjects. | 他出版各种 政治主题的左派主张 |
[20:30] | He’s taking the tape now to Bloom’s offices. Over. | 他要把带子拿去给莱尼·布鲁姆 |
[20:33] | Put a tap on Bloom. | 窃听莱尼·布鲁姆的电话 |
[20:34] | And give us a dedicated satellite for this operation. | 安排一架卫星进行监控 |
[20:37] | It’s already done. | 安排好了 |
[20:39] | Yeah, so, Julie, I’m gonna take the rest of the day. | 茱莉 我不回办公室了 |
[20:41] | Uh, finish up my Christmas shopping. | 我要买圣诞礼物 |
[20:44] | Take my mind off things. | 暂时忘掉公事 |
[20:46] | Hey, do chicks dig lingerie? | 女人爱穿性感内衣吗 |
[20:50] | All right. I’ll see you in the morning. | 好吧 明天见 |
[20:57] | How you doin’? | 你好 |
[21:02] | – Hi. – Hey, hi. – Can I help you? | -你好 -你好 -我能效劳吗 |
[21:04] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[21:06] | Do you see something you like? | 看到你喜欢的了吗 |
[21:08] | – Uh, I’m married. – That’s allowed. | -我结婚了 -没关系 |
[21:13] | Uh… Uh, um, I just… I need… I need some… | 我只是… 想买… |
[21:14] | uh, a… a Christmas present. | 一份… 圣诞礼物 |
[21:16] | For your wife? | 给你妻子? |
[21:17] | Yes, of-of several years. We’re ver… We’re, uh, yes. | 是的 结婚好几年了 |
[21:20] | So you want some lingerie for your wife? | 你要替太太买性感内衣 |
[21:23] | Yes, yes, I-I would. | 是的 |
[21:24] | Do you like Christian Dior? | 你喜欢克莉丝汀·迪奥吗 |
[21:27] | You know, I have to be really honest with you. | 老实跟你说 |
[21:28] | Um, I’m not really experienced in this. | 我在这方面没什么经验 |
[21:31] | – I don’t… – Get out of town. | -我不… -少来了 |
[21:34] | I-I mean, don’t get me wrong. I mean, I’m-I’m experienced, you know, from… | 别误解 我有经验 只是… |
[21:38] | – Yeah. – from a certain perspective. – Right. – I-I just… | -从另一个角度来说 我… -怎样? 是吗 |
[21:40] | You know, I don’t want to come in here and, you know, look stupid. | 我只是不想跑进来出洋相 |
[21:44] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[21:46] | Yeah. What size? | 什么尺寸 |
[21:48] | I’m sorry? | 尺寸? |
[21:50] | – Oh, my wife. Oh. – Yeah. – Uh, she-she’s, um… | -我太太呀 她… -对 |
[21:53] | – She’s about, uh… She… – Size six. | -她差不多有… -六号 |
[21:55] | Yeah, right, she’s, uh… She’s ab… She’s a six. | 没错 她大概… 六号 |
[21:58] | Right. And what about cup size? | 罩杯多大? |
[22:03] | Oh- Oh, she’s way bigger than that. | 她的要大一些 |
[22:05] | I mean, uh, not… I mean, not noticeably. | 我是说 不会… 不会大太多 |
[22:08] | – Oops. – Should have gotten her a watch. | -嘴笨 -早知道买支表送她 |
[22:13] | Hello? It’s me, Ruthie. | 在吗 是我露丝 |
[22:16] | Uh, they disconnected my phone again. | 我的电话又坏了 |
[22:20] | Uh, mine’s not working either. I think it’s a problem with the line. | 我的电话也是 一定是线路问题 |
[22:26] | Let me borrow some change for the pay phone, man. | 借我铜板打公用电话 |
[22:30] | Come on. I gotta call Dr Mike. | 我得打给麦克大夫 |
[22:38] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[22:41] | Danny, I always pay you back. Come on! | 丹尼 我会还给你的 快点啦! |
[22:46] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[22:54] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[22:57] | Shit. Fuck. | 完了 这下糟了 |
[23:04] | – Come on, man! – Uh, one minute. | -快点啦 -等一下 |
[23:07] | – I’m goin’. – Come on, Danny! | -我先上 -丹尼 快开门! |
[23:12] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[23:16] | Oh, shit. | 破锁 |
[23:28] | Ah, shit. It’s not working. | 打不开 |
[23:34] | I got him! I got him! He’s rabbiting! | 发现目标 正在逃跑 |
[23:35] | He’s rabbiting! | 他逃走了 |
[23:38] | He’s out the back. | 他在后面 |
[23:39] | Give me real-time imagery coverage… | 锁定追捕目标 |
[23:40] | at LAT 38, 55, LONG 77, 00. | 纬度38度55分 经度77度00分 |
[23:43] | Got it. Base, this is local control. | 有了 基地 这是行动中心 |
[23:45] | Request immediate keyhole visual tasking. Maximum resolution. | 传送卫星影像 最高解析度 |
[23:48] | LAT 38, 55, LONG 77, 00. Over. | 纬度38度55分 经度77度00分 |
[23:51] | Roger that. I’ll need a minute on satellite visual. Over. | 收到 马上就有卫星影像 |
[23:54] | Run, run, Danny! They got guns! Go! | 丹尼 快跑 他们有枪 |
[23:58] | – Where is he? – He’s on the roof. Right there. Go! | -他在哪里 -他在屋顶 那儿 |
[24:02] | Okay, satellite imagery coming through. | 卫星影像传送中 |
[24:04] | Roger that. Patch visual, my location. | 请传送到我的位置 |
[24:06] | Confirm visual. Thank you much. Air One, ahead. | 收到了 谢了 |
[24:09] | All units: Target heading north on rooftop. | 目标在屋顶上往西逃逸 |
[24:12] | Columbia and 18th. Request immediate visual support. Over. | 哥伦比亚街 谁看到他 |
[24:15] | Roger that. We have visual. | 我们看到他 |
[24:31] | Everybody move. He just jumped to the adjacent building. | 快点 他跳到邻近大楼 |
[24:39] | All units, he is entering rear entrance… | 他进入艾克船长餐馆后门 |
[24:42] | – Entering entrance of Captain Ike’s. – Roger. | -艾克船长餐馆 -收到 |
[24:54] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[25:07] | Air One, be advised, suspect heading towards front entrance. | 目标往出口前进 |
[25:10] | – Detail front of building on Columbia. – Copy that. | -位置在哥伦比亚街上 -收到 |
[25:20] | I got him! I got him! | 看到了 我看到他了 |
[25:24] | All units, target entering the barber-shop. | 注意 目标进入理发店 |
[25:35] | Hah-Bullshit! | 锁住了 可恶 |
[25:37] | We lost him. we lost him! | 追丢了 我们追丢了 |
[25:38] | Units in pursuit, target seen exiting rear of barber-shop in alley. Follow. | 目标进入小巷 追上去 |
[25:52] | – Okay, I’m blank. I can’t see anything. – Air One, we’ve lost the visual. | -没有影像 失去目标踪影 -我们失去目标 |
[25:54] | I’m blank. What do you got? | 我也一样 |
[25:55] | Who’s got him? | 谁看到他 |
[26:00] | Zavitz! Dan Zavitz! | 丹尼尔·泽瓦茨 |
[26:05] | Hey, uh… It’s me, Bobby Dean. We were at Georgetown together. | 是我 我是你大学同学鲍比·迪安 |
[26:07] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:08] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[26:09] | Are you hurt? – What do you think of this one, sir? | -你受伤了? -你觉得这件怎样 |
[26:11] | Yeah, this is Becky. Becky, say hi. | 这是贝琪 打个招呼 |
[26:14] | I’m s… Can I have one second, please? | 抱歉 请你等一下 |
[26:19] | Oh, he’s right on top of Pratt. He’s running from Pratt on Connecticut. | 他在普洛附近 |
[26:21] | Pratt, he’s on your 6:00. Turn around. | 普洛 他在你后面6点钟方向 |
[26:23] | Got him! | 看到他了 |
[26:24] | Move, move, move. Get out of the way! | 让路 让路 快让开 |
[26:27] | Hey, hey! Come back, man! Come back! | 站住 不要跑 还我自行车 |
[26:32] | Hey, I got him! | 我抓到他了 |
[26:36] | Target northbound… northbound on Connecticut. | 目标在北向康乃狄格大道 |
[26:38] | Okay, got him. | 看到了 |
[26:40] | Go, go, go, go! | 快追… 快追! |
[26:53] | Switching targets. Switching. Now heading southbound towards DuPont circle. | 目标现在往南向前进 |
[27:07] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[27:27] | Target down on Connecticut Avenue. Air One, confirm. | 目标倒地 请确认 |
[27:30] | Target is down. | 目标倒地 |
[27:31] | Target is down permanently. | 目标… 倒地不起 |
[27:45] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[27:46] | A guy on a bike got creamed. | 一个单车骑士被撞死 |
[27:52] | Oh, Jesus. | 我的天 |
[27:58] | 罗伯狄·克雷顿·迪恩 律师 | |
[28:24] | I’m beatin’ you. | 我打败你了 |
[28:25] | Yeah, right. | 才怪 |
[28:27] | Oh, you are. | 我完了 |
[28:31] | – I’m beatin’ you. – No, I’m beatin’ you. | -我打败你了 -不 是我打败你了 |
[28:33] | – I just caught up. – Hello. | -我刚追上 -我回来了 |
[28:34] | – Oh, yeah? – Hi, Mr Dean. | -才没有 -狄爸爸好 |
[28:36] | Am I in the wrong house? | 我走错房子了吗 |
[28:39] | I’m looking for an eight-year-old boy, about yea high. | 我在找一个八岁小男孩 |
[28:41] | Kinda good-looking. Allegedly my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[28:43] | No. | 没有 |
[28:45] | Hmm. Maybe he’s behind the TV. | 也许他在电视后面 |
[28:47] | – Eric? – Mr Dean! – Dad! | -艾瑞克 -狄爸爸 -爸爸 |
[28:48] | – Eric? – Mr Dean, get out- – Get out of the way! | -艾瑞克 -迪爸爸 走开 -别挡我们 |
[28:50] | What? What? Oh, I’m sorry. | 怎么 怎么了? 对不起 |
[28:53] | Are those my Christmas presents? | 这是我的圣诞礼物吗 |
[28:55] | Yep, some of ’em. | 有些是 |
[28:56] | Can I open ’em? | 我能拆开吗 |
[28:57] | Yeah, sure. Here you go. | 当然 拿去 |
[28:59] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[29:00] | In your dreams, buddy. Beat it. | 想得美 走吧 |
[29:01] | Dad. | 爸 |
[29:02] | Are you staying for dinner tonight, Dylan? | 迪伦 留下来吃饭吗 |
[29:04] | If it’s okay with you. | 只要你同意 |
[29:05] | Got any money? | 你有带钱吗 |
[29:06] | – Money? – He’s kidding. | -钱? -他在开玩笑 |
[29:08] | I’m going to sleep over at Dylan’s, okay? | 我要到狄伦家过夜 好吗 |
[29:10] | Did you ask your mother? | 问过你妈了吗 |
[29:11] | I was going to, but she’s too busy yelling at the TV. | 我正要去问 但她正忙着对电视大吼 |
[29:14] | Oh, well, there goes the Fourth Amendment… | 这下就没有隐私权了 |
[29:17] | what’s left of it. | 本来就不多 |
[29:18] | – Hey, Maria. – Hello, Mr Bobby. | -玛莉亚 -你好 老爷 |
[29:21] | Don’t you honestly doubt that the average citizen… | 你竟敢质疑公民平等 |
[29:25] | Hey, you’re about a bark-and-a-half from being homeless. | 你再叫就变成流浪狗 |
[29:27] | Baby, listen to this fascist gas bag. | 你听听这些独裁走狗 |
[29:31] | and freedom have always existed in a in a very precarious balance, | 自由一向都很脆弱 |
[29:34] | and when buildings start blowing up, | 当你受到炸弹威胁 |
[29:38] | people’s priorities tend to change. | 想法就会变 |
[29:39] | He’s got a point there, sweetie. | 他说得有道理 |
[29:41] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[29:42] | I mean, who is this idiot? | 这个蠢蛋是谁 |
[29:44] | He is talking about ending personal privacy. | 他想侵犯个人隐私权 |
[29:47] | Do you want your phone tapped? | 你想被窃听吗 |
[29:49] | I’m not plannin’ on blowing up the country. | 我没打算放炸弹 |
[29:51] | Well, how do we know until we’ve heard all your dirty little secrets? | 不先窃听又怎么会知道 |
[29:55] | You’re just gonna have to trust me. | 那你只好相信我 |
[29:58] | Oh, I know. We’ll just tap the criminals. | 我知道 我们只要监视罪犯 |
[30:01] | We won’t suspend the civil rights of the good people. | 不会侵犯好人的隐私权 |
[30:04] | Right. | 没错 |
[30:05] | Then who decides which is which? | 但谁来区分好人和坏人 |
[30:07] | I think you should. | 我想应该让你来 |
[30:08] | You know, Bobby, I think you should take this more seriously. | 你最好认真点 |
[30:11] | Honey, I think you’re taking it seriously enough for both of us… | 你已经够认真了 |
[30:14] | and half the people on the block. | 街坊邻居都能高枕无忧 |
[30:20] | Tens of millions of foreign nationals living within our borders… | 美国境内有数千万名外国人 |
[30:23] | and many of these people consider the United States their enemy. | 有些把美国当成敌人 |
[30:26] | And they see acts of terrorism as… | 也认为恐怖行动… |
[30:28] | You remember Daniel Zavitz? | 你记得丹尼尔·泽瓦茨吗 |
[30:31] | We were at Georgetown together? | 我们是乔治城大学同学 |
[30:33] | Vaguely. | 不太记得 |
[30:34] | I saw him today. | 今天看到他了 |
[30:36] | How’s he doing? | 他好吗 |
[30:38] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[30:39] | What?! | 什么?! |
[30:40] | He got hit by a fire engine pretty much in front of my eyes. | 他就在我眼前被车撞死 |
[30:43] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[30:45] | I ran into him in a store, and he was upset about something. | 我在店里碰到他 他很着急 |
[30:48] | About what? | 着急什么 |
[30:49] | I don’t know. Before we had a chance to talk about it, | 我不知道 来不及问他 |
[30:53] | he ran out of the store… | 他突然冲出去 |
[30:54] | and next time I saw him, he was dead. | 再看到他 已经被撞死了 |
[30:57] | Baby! Come here. | 宝贝 过来 |
[31:02] | Ohh, I love you so much! | 我好爱你 |
[31:04] | I love you, too, sweetie. | 我也好爱你 亲爱的 |
[31:08] | Oh, that’s not even to mention the gangster that threatened to kill me today. | 更别说黑手党威胁要杀我 |
[31:12] | – Hah- Very funny! – Oh, you think? Hilarious. | -很好笑 -是吗 你真以为好笑? |
[31:16] | – Hmm. What’d you get me? – A bowling ball. | -你买什么送我 -保龄球 |
[31:20] | No more of that MSNBC terrorist talk. You’re scaring the kids. | 别再骂电视 会吓坏孩子 |
[31:23] | We’ll be back with your phone calls… | 山姆·阿尔伯特议员谈话结束后 |
[31:25] | for Congressman Sam Albert right after this. | 我们会继续接听观众的电话将回答叩应 |
[31:29] | – Tell me. – Zavitz is dead. So is Lenny, the guy from the paper. | 快说 丹尼尔·泽瓦茨和连尼都死了 |
[31:32] | What about the tape? | 录影带呢 |
[31:33] | We found the original in Zavitz’s apartment. | 原件在泽瓦茨家 |
[31:35] | – The original? – There was a copy. | -原件? -有一份拷贝 |
[31:37] | – There was a copy? – I think so, sir. | -拷贝? -我想是的 长官 |
[31:38] | Any more good news? | 有好消息吗 |
[31:39] | They never made it to the newspaper, but there was a private sector contact. | 他没到报社 但曾跟别人接触 |
[31:42] | – Who was that? – Several indiscriminants and one primary. | -是谁 -有一名主要的对象 |
[31:44] | – Who? – Robert Dean. He’s a D.C. Labour lawyer. | -谁 -一名华盛顿律师 罗伯特·迪恩 |
[31:47] | Lives in Georgetown with his wife, | 和妻子生活在乔治城 |
[31:48] | Carla Dean. She’s also an attorney. | 他妻子卡拉也是律师 |
[31:51] | She’s with the ACLU, as it happens. | 她是美国人权协会会员 |
[31:53] | Well, I suppose he could’ve given it directly to Bob Woodward. | 他干脆拿给揭发水门案的记者 |
[31:56] | Maybe we dodged a bullet. | 也许情况没那么糟 |
[31:59] | Find out what Dean knows. | 查出狄恩知道什么 |
[32:01] | – Make contact. – Yes, sir. | -和他接触 -是 长官 |
[32:03] | I hate doing this at Christmas. | 这会破坏圣诞节气氛 |
[32:10] | Fiedler, | 斐德 |
[32:11] | we need a complete FinCEN, EPIC… | 我要罗伯特·克雷顿·迪恩的 |
[32:12] | and a DRD work-up on a Robert Clayton Dean. | 人事和财务资料 |
[32:15] | His social’s 986-26-0901. | 社会安全号码是986-26-0901 |
[32:18] | Pull up keyhole data files, okay? | 调出卫星档案 |
[32:20] | Let’s go- Let’s get this show on the road- | 我们上路吧 |
[32:23] | Eric, just call me in the morning when you want me to come pick you up. | 早上想回来就叫我去接你 |
[32:28] | You know, if you decide you want to stay at Dylan’s till the end of the weekend… | 要是你想待整个周末 |
[32:32] | or the end of the century, your mom and I have discussed it. | 或是待到世纪末也可以商量 |
[32:34] | It’ll be difficult initially, but we think we can live with it. | 刚开始会难过 久了就会习惯 |
[32:38] | Dad’s kidding. He’s gonna miss you, just like me. | 你爸在开玩笑 他会跟我一样想你 |
[32:43] | Honey, | 甜心 |
[32:45] | hurry back. You know what that means. | 早点回来 你懂吧 |
[32:48] | Mm-hmm. That you’re gonna be asleep when I get back. | 等我回来你早就呼呼大睡 |
[32:50] | That only happened one time, sweetie. | 就发生过那么一次 |
[32:53] | We’re running a comprehensive database search. | 我们在全面搜寻资料 |
[32:56] | Brian did a preliminary analysis and comparison… | 布莱恩进行初步分析比对 |
[32:59] | and he came up with some pretty interesting stuff. | 发现一些有趣的事 |
[33:04] | Thanks, Brian. | 谢了 布莱恩 |
[33:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:10] | Prioritize his phone bill. | 调出他的电话帐单 |
[33:13] | Who’s he been calling? | 他都打给谁? |
[33:17] | – Oh, man. Check this one. – Who? | -你看看 这是谁 -谁 |
[33:20] | Rachel F-For-You-Know-What Banks. | 性感美女蕾切尔班克 |
[33:22] | God, would I love to have her ruin my life. | 我真想跟她上床 |
[33:24] | Do a cross. | 比对他们的资料 |
[33:26] | They were at Georgetown together, sophomore year. | 他们是乔治城大学同学 |
[33:29] | They have the same address, same phone number. | 大二的住址和电话号码相同 |
[33:32] | They remain close. Many calls, regardless of marriage. | 他婚后跟她还有密切往来 |
[33:36] | – Oh, here we go. – What? | -有苗头了 -什么 |
[33:38] | Dean, over the past 18 months… | 这一年半来 |
[33:41] | has four, five, seven cash withdrawals of 4,000, 5,000… | 狄恩从银行提过 四 五… 七次巨款 |
[33:46] | and up, and up… | 金额越来越高 |
[33:49] | and each time, the delectable Miss Banks… | 一到两天之内 |
[33:52] | makes large cash deposits of her own within a day or two. | 班小姐就存入一笔现金 |
[33:54] | Blackmail? | 她在勒索他 |
[33:55] | Well, her deposits aren’t the same, but let me figure this out. | 她存的金额不同 我算算看 |
[33:59] | Ah, yes, they’re exactly… exactly 15 percent of the amount Dean withdrew. | 刚好是狄恩提款的一成五 |
[34:05] | Brian, can we get some more? | 布莱恩 咖啡 |
[34:08] | I mean, you know, we got the blimp cam, we got the police officer cam… | 有高空摄影机 警用摄影机 |
[34:13] | we’ve got, uh, two ATM cameras, | 两架自动提款机监看机 |
[34:14] | but this is the one showing promise. | 这一个最有用 |
[34:16] | This is the security camera at the underwear store. Freeze there. | 内衣店的监看机 停格 |
[34:20] | Rotate us 75 degrees around the vertical, please. | 做75度的原地旋转 |
[34:24] | Freeze there. | 停格 |
[34:26] | Times ten. | 放大十倍 |
[34:29] | Focus on the drop. | 他丢了什么进去 |
[34:34] | Enhance, then forward frame-by-frame. | 放大 一格一格前进 |
[34:39] | All right. Now, just before the view’s blocked, | 好 就在我们的视线被遮住之前 |
[34:42] | there’s a shape change in Dean’s bag. | 狄恩的袋子的形状有改变 |
[34:44] | See the shadow variance? See? The shadow’s wrong. | 看到阴影变化了吗 瞧 阴影不对 |
[34:47] | Zavitz changed the configuration of Dean’s packages. | 丹尼尔·泽瓦茨改变狄恩的袋子形状 |
[34:50] | Is it a tape? | 是录影带吗 |
[34:52] | It’s hard to say for sure. These things are… | 很难说 |
[34:54] | Can the computer take us around to the other side? | 能不能转到另一边 |
[34:56] | – It can hypothesize. Chris? – Yeah? | -电脑只能作假设 -嗯? |
[34:58] | Can you rotate us 75 degrees around the vertical, please? | 请你做75度的旋转 |
[35:05] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得是什么 |
[35:07] | It looks a lot bigger than a tape. | 看起来比录影带大 |
[35:09] | Zavitz had digital compression equipment in his apartment. | 丹尼尔·泽瓦茨家里有数位压缩器材 |
[35:11] | He could’ve downloaded it to anything. | 他可以下载到任何东西上 |
[35:13] | Or maybe the bag twisted in Dean’s hand. | 也许狄恩只是用手捏紧袋子 |
[35:16] | Or something moved in front of the light and altered the shadow. | 或是别的东西改变阴影 |
[35:18] | Maybe it’s nothing. | 也许根本不重要 |
[35:19] | Maybe it’s everything. | 也许很重要 |
[35:21] | Let’s get it and find out. | 一定要拿到手 |
[35:25] | Beat it. I got work to do. | 离开 我在忙 |
[35:27] | Go. | 快走 |
[35:29] | Porsche! | 小宝 |
[35:34] | Go away! | 走开 |
[35:37] | Damn it, Porsche! | 可恶的小狗 |
[35:40] | Hello, Mr Dean? | 迪恩先生吗 |
[35:41] | Uh, yes. Can I help you? | 我是 有什么事 |
[35:43] | This is Detective Benning. I’m Pratt. We’re with D.C. Metro. | 我们是华盛顿警探 比翰跟普洛 |
[35:46] | Uh, sorry to bother you at home, sir. | 抱歉登门打搅 |
[35:48] | We were just hoping to ask you a few questions about Daniel Zavitz. | 我们想问丹尼尔·泽瓦茨的事 |
[35:51] | Wh… I’m s… Can I see your badges, please? | 请出示你们的警徽 |
[35:52] | – Certainly, sir. – Sure. | -没问题 -当然 |
[35:57] | All right. Come on. Back up, Porsche. | 请进 小宝 别乱叫 |
[36:04] | All right. Nice and smooth. Come on, boys. | 装得有礼貌 |
[36:06] | I didn’t really see the accident. I don’t know whose fault it was. | 我没看到车祸 不知道谁错 |
[36:08] | Oh, we’re not here to talk about the accident, Mr Dean. | 这跟车祸无关 |
[36:11] | I’m sorry, I thought you said you were here… | 不过你们说… |
[36:12] | We should apologize for the confusion, sir. | 抱歉让你误解了 |
[36:14] | It’s just that we’re handling a different aspect of the inquiry. | 这是我们正在处理的另外一件事 |
[36:17] | Um, it turns out Mr Zavitz was involved in an extortion scheme. | 泽瓦茨先生涉及一起恐吓案 |
[36:21] | What kind of watch is that? | 手表什么牌子 |
[36:23] | It’s an Omega. | 欧米茄 |
[36:25] | So you’re not constrained by attorney-client privilege? | 他不是你的委托人吧 |
[36:28] | Shh-shh. Yeah, that’s correct. | 不是 |
[36:29] | You see, Mr Dean we have reason to believe that… | 是这样 我们相信 |
[36:31] | Mr Zavitz may have passed sensitive materials to you. | 泽瓦茨先生把敏感的资料交给了你 |
[36:35] | What kind of materials? | 什么资料 |
[36:36] | Well, sensitive, so we’re hoping that you could tell us that. | 敏感资料 希望你能告诉我们 |
[36:40] | Uh, no, he-he didn’t pass me anything. | 他没给我什么 |
[36:42] | These voice stress points indicate a really high degree of anxiety. | 声音显示高度焦虑感 |
[36:46] | Anxiety about what? | 为什么焦虑 |
[36:48] | That’s the nature of physics. | 这是物理定律 |
[36:49] | If he’d have given me something, I would’ve known. | 他给我东西我一定会知道 |
[36:53] | Oh, he’s lying! | 他在说谎 |
[36:54] | What about your packages, sir? | 你的购物袋呢 |
[36:56] | Could something have slipped in amongst the purchases without your knowledge? | 也许他放什么进去你不知道 |
[36:59] | Excuse me. Daniel Zavitz did not give me anything. | 他没有给我任何东西 |
[37:02] | That’s a Parker pen. | 派克牌钢笔 |
[37:04] | It’s a Mont Blanc. | 是万宝龙 |
[37:05] | He didn’t secrete it into any of my bodily orifices. | 也没跟我发生身体的接触 |
[37:09] | Whatever it is, I don’t have it. | 不管是什么 我没有你们要的 |
[37:10] | Could we look at them? | 我们能看看吗 |
[37:12] | I don’t think so. Not without a warrant. | 没有搜索票就不行 |
[37:14] | Oh, Christ. | 老天 |
[37:15] | This guy’s good. | 他很高竿 |
[37:16] | How did you happen to be at Ruby’s today? | 你去那家店做什么 |
[37:18] | I was shopping for some lingerie. That’s still legal, isn’t it? | 我去买内衣 这犯法吗 |
[37:20] | You buying that for your wife? | 买给你太太吗 |
[37:22] | No, I was, uh, picking something up for myself. | 不是 买给我自己 |
[37:24] | I do a little cross-dressing on the weekends. | 周末我最爱扮成女生 |
[37:27] | You know, you’d be surprised… | 惊着你了吧 |
[37:28] | how a nice pair of edible panties can make a guy feel sexy. | 穿那种糖果内衣感觉好性感 |
[37:31] | We thought it might be for Rachel Banks. | 不是送给蕾切尔·班克丝吗 |
[37:35] | Good night, gentlemen. | 两位晚安 |
[37:38] | Good night, sir. | 晚安 |
[37:39] | Good night, Mr Dean. | 晚安 迪恩先生 |
[37:58] | What are they talking about, Porsche? There’s nothing here. | 他们在说什么 什么也没有 |
[38:08] | Honey, I’m home. | 老公 我回来了 |
[38:12] | Uh, yeah, uh, just a second, sweetie. | 等一下 亲爱的 |
[38:23] | Well, either he’s getting ready to do something with it, or he doesn’t know he has it. | 他不是准备公开 就是不知情 |
[38:26] | Or he doesn’t have it. | 或是真的没有 |
[38:29] | You know what I’ve seen? | 你们知道吗 |
[38:31] | I’ve seen killers walk free… | 我看过凶手被无罪开释 |
[38:33] | because the eyewitness was an alcoholic. | 就因为证人是酒鬼 |
[38:37] | I’ve seen sex offenders that couldn’t be touched… | 我看过有人犯了强奸罪却被判无罪 |
[38:38] | because the victim was a call girl. | 因为受害者是妓女 |
[38:40] | Credibility… | 信誉 |
[38:41] | It’s the only currency that means anything on this kind of playing field. | 碰到这种情况只能用这手段 |
[38:46] | Dean’s got the tape, and he’s gonna come out with it; | 要是狄恩敢公开录影带 |
[38:48] | and when he does, I want his credibility. | 我就毁了他的名誉 |
[38:50] | I want people to know he’s lying before they hear what he says. | 让大家认为他在说谎 |
[38:53] | We could take his wife and kid. He’d give it up for them. | 干脆拿他妻儿威胁他 |
[38:56] | We’d have the police and the FBI all over this in 24 hours. | 这样警方和FBI就会插手 |
[38:59] | Put taps on his 20 most frequently called numbers, | 监视他的一举一动 |
[39:01] | and let’s get into his life. | 了解掌握他的生活 |
[39:03] | The union situation has… has mob written all over it. | 那起劳资纠纷肯定跟黑道有关 |
[39:05] | And he’s definitely vulnerable on Rachel Banks. | 他跟蕾切尔的关系也很暧昧 |
[39:08] | I want to know about his wife, I want to know about his parents… | 调查他的妻子 调查他的父母 |
[39:10] | I want to know about his gambling problems, his urine samples, his porno rentals. | 赌债 尿液样本 租过的A片 |
[39:13] | I want to use every means possible to get what we need… | 我要不择手段达到目的 |
[39:16] | because this little son of a bitch is not going to be the final chapter of my life. | 我不会让这浑蛋毁了我一生 |
[39:25] | – Tell me something. – Uh-oh. | -告诉我 -不妙 |
[39:27] | How did you find out Pintero was associated with union officials? | 你怎么查到潘提洛和工会挂勾 |
[39:31] | I’m just that good. | 我很高竿 |
[39:34] | I hired an investigator. | 我请了一名侦探 |
[39:48] | Shut up the dog! | 让小狗闭嘴 |
[39:49] | My mom used to have one of these. Come on. | 我老妈也有一只 |
[39:52] | The dog bit me! | 它咬我 |
[39:54] | Oh, who was the investigator? | 那个侦探是谁 |
[39:56] | Wh… I… What do you mean? His name? | 你要知道他名字? |
[39:58] | Come on, Bobby. You know what I’m asking. | 别跟我装傻 |
[40:00] | Is it the guy who Rachel knows? | 是不是蕾切尔认识的那个? |
[40:04] | Ca… Why do we… Why do we have to go through this every time? | 你每次都要为这件事吵吗 |
[40:06] | Bobby, I’m just asking, okay? | 我只是问问 |
[40:08] | Carla, Rachel Banks is not an issue any more. | 蕾切尔·班克丝已不再是问题 |
[40:26] | You are the only woman in the world for me. | 我生命中的女人只有… |
[40:31] | You and Janet Jackson. | 你和珍妮·杰克逊 |
[40:34] | I-I have to be honest. If-lf Janet Jackson called me… | 要是珍妮·杰克逊看上我 |
[40:37] | I w… I… I might have to change my last name to Jackson. | 我就有机会当迈克尔的妹夫 |
[40:41] | Yeah, right. | 真不错 |
[40:42] | I’d have to break that woman’s legs too. | 我会打断她的腿 |
[40:53] | Lower, lower, like kids would do it, damn it. | 装成青少年涂鸦 |
[40:55] | You sound like a fuckin’ old lady. Shut up. | 闭嘴 别唠叨 |
[40:57] | Ooh, sensitive. | 火气真大 |
[41:00] | All right. Jones has some issues we need to resolve. | 琼斯心理有毛病 |
[41:06] | Oh. Hey, Control, they are home. | 注意 他们回来了 |
[41:14] | Move, guys. | 快离开 |
[41:16] | Oh, nice blender. | 好棒的果汁机 |
[41:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[41:31] | Oh, Porsche. | 小宝 |
[41:36] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[41:37] | The dog is green. | 狗被漆成绿色了 |
[41:40] | Jones painted the… the dog. | 琼斯帮小狗漆颜色 |
[41:43] | This is Robert Dean, 2811 Sutton. I’d like to report a break-in. | 我是罗伯特·迪恩 有人闯进我家 |
[41:46] | I don’t know. Um, it’s been vandalized. From the looks of it, i-it’s kids… | 到处是涂鸦 像是小太保干的 |
[41:50] | but I need a squad car here immediately. | 请快派一队警员过来 |
[42:00] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[42:02] | We’ll be checking out the rest of the house, sir, ma’am. | 我们会到处查看 |
[42:11] | At least they left me one. | 至少给我留了一套西装 |
[42:19] | How do you know it wasn’t Pintero? | 你怎么知道不是潘提洛 |
[42:22] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[42:23] | It was just kind of frivolous. | 只是没重大损失 |
[42:25] | I guess I’m just hopin’ it was kids. | 我希望是小孩子乱搞 |
[42:38] | John. | 约翰 |
[42:50] | What have we here? | 有一样的吗 |
[42:56] | I think we have a winner. | 一模一样 |
[43:00] | Phone for phone. | 偷天换日 |
[43:02] | – Take any of your clothes? – No. | -他们偷走了你的衣服? -没有 |
[43:05] | They threw all my shoes and suits in the tub… | 他们把鞋子和西装丢进浴缸 |
[43:07] | and spray painted my damn dog. | 然后把我的狗漆成绿色 |
[43:10] | – Black. – Black. | -黑色 -黑色的 |
[43:13] | Perfect. | 十全十美 |
[43:14] | How does that look? | 怎么样 |
[43:15] | Paging Mr Dean. | 谢谢你 |
[43:18] | We have you bugged, Mr Dean. | 迪恩先生 你将无所遁形 |
[43:20] | They thrashed my computers, my big-screen TV… | 他们砸烂我的电脑和大电视 |
[43:24] | They took my blender. | 还偷走我的果汁机 |
[43:25] | What about jewellery? | 珠宝呢 |
[43:27] | Nope. | 没被偷走 |
[43:28] | What about silverware? | 银具呢 |
[43:29] | Nope. Just my blender. | 没有 只偷走果汁机 |
[43:32] | Blender, huh? | 果汁机? |
[43:34] | Loved that blender. | 我最爱那台果汁机 |
[43:35] | You know, I did stuff when I was a kid. | 我小时候也做过坏事 |
[43:38] | I mean, not breaking-and-entering, but, you know, stuff. | 不是闯空门 是别的事 |
[43:41] | Yeah, we all did stuff. | 我们都有秘密 |
[43:42] | I just wish they hadn’t stolen my damn blender. | 我只是希望他们没偷走果汁机 |
[43:45] | You seem a little attached to this blender, Robert. | 你好像很喜欢果汁机 |
[43:47] | Yeah, well, some people meditate, some people get massages. | 有些人偏好打坐 有的喜欢按摩 |
[43:52] | I blend. | 我喜欢打果汁 |
[43:54] | You’re really weird, you know that? | 你真是怪人 |
[43:56] | Yeah, then on top of it, the only suit they leave me is three years old. | 他们只留下三年前的旧西装 |
[44:00] | Hasn’t gotten any better with age. | 早就不流行了 |
[44:05] | Blow over? I’m not… I’m not gonna sit around and wait for this to blow over! | 避风头? 我才不避风头 |
[44:08] | Jerry, I… I’m, I’m suing their right-wing asses right into Chapter 11! | 我要把这家报社告到破产 |
[44:12] | This is flagrant- They never even called to see what my side of the story was! | 这是毁谤 他们都没访问我 |
[44:15] | They have no Sullivan protection with this! | 我大可以上法院告他们 |
[44:18] | – Mr Dean? – Yes. | -迪恩先生 -什么事 |
[44:19] | Rachel Banks is on line one… | 蕾切尔·班克丝在一号线 |
[44:21] | and, uh, Silverberg and Blake would like to see you in the conference room. | 事务所老板请你到会议室 |
[44:24] | All right. Uh, Jerry, uh, I got to take this call. All right. | 我得接个电话 先这样 |
[44:27] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[44:29] | My firm called me this morning telling me not to come in. | 公司通知我不必再上班 |
[44:31] | What? Why not? | 为什么 |
[44:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[44:34] | Reporters are calling, asking me about my relationship with you… | 记者打来问我跟你的关系 |
[44:37] | and how long I’ve worked for the mob. | 还有我替黑道做事多久 |
[44:40] | The mob, Bobby. | 我被扯上黑道 |
[44:41] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[44:42] | Do you know how hard I worked to get this job? | 我工作很卖力 |
[44:45] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[44:46] | Mr Dean, Silverberg and Blake are still waiting to see you in the conference room. | 迪恩先生 老板还在会议室等你 |
[44:49] | I heard you the first time. Thank you. | 我刚才听到了 |
[44:52] | Look. You got your own problems. | 你自己也有麻烦 |
[44:53] | Uh, no, Rachel. It’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[45:04] | I just got off the phone with a source that I trust. | 我有可靠的线索 |
[45:07] | A grand jury is being convened to look into your labour practise… | 大陪审团要对你进行调查 |
[45:11] | as far back as the electrical workers’ strike. | 从电机师罢工案开始 |
[45:14] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[45:15] | They claim you helped create a shell company for Sam Villotti in Zurich… | 你替黑道老大成立空壳公司 |
[45:19] | and that through your continuing relationship, | 还利用你们的关系 |
[45:22] | the Peitso family has been able to exert influence… | 替皮氏黑道家族找假证人 |
[45:25] | and provide false witness to discredit our case. | 影响陪审团的判决 |
[45:28] | Oh, well, that’s true. | 这是真的 |
[45:30] | You’re admitting it? | 你承认了 |
[45:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[45:32] | Everything except setting up a company in Zurich… | 除了我没成立空壳公司 |
[45:35] | or even knowing anyone named Sam Villotti… | 也不认识黑道老大 |
[45:37] | or having any relationship whatsoever to the Peitso family! | 或是跟黑道家族有任何关系 |
[45:41] | – This is ridiculous! – Robert… | -太荒谬了 -罗伯特 |
[45:43] | Uh, Mark, I’m tell you. | 马克 我告诉你 |
[45:45] | This is Pintero. He’s coming back after me. | 潘提洛在向我报复 |
[45:46] | You give me one week… one week and four guys from litigation… | 给我一个礼拜和四名助手 |
[45:50] | and I guarantee you, we have this guy begging us… | 我会让他跪地求饶 |
[45:52] | Tell us about Rachel Banks. | 谈谈蕾切尔·班克丝的事 |
[45:58] | Tell you what. | 有什么好谈的? |
[45:59] | Uh, she was my girlfriend the second year of law school. | 她曾是我大学的女友 |
[46:01] | We keep in touch. | 我们还有联络 |
[46:03] | We-We toss one another some work every once in a while. Uh, that’s it. | 在公事上偶尔有往来而已 |
[46:06] | Did you have an affair with her four years ago? | 四年前你和她有婚外情 |
[46:12] | You ever beat off in the shower, Brian? | 你有没有打过手枪? |
[46:15] | Hmm? You ever have any homosexual thoughts? | 或是搞过同性恋 |
[46:17] | Bobby, that is… | 这跟你… |
[46:18] | None of my fucking business! | 一点关系都没有 |
[46:20] | You’re damn right it’s not! | 没错 这是私事 |
[46:22] | I love my wife, and I love my son… | 我爱我的妻儿 |
[46:24] | absolutely with no equivocations, | 我对他们的爱是绝对的 |
[46:27] | and that’s none of your fuckin’ business either! | 这些也与你无关 |
[46:29] | Uh, we think that you should take a leave of absence… | 你最好先留职停薪 |
[46:32] | until we’re able to, uh, sort all this out. | 澄清这些疑点 |
[46:34] | Are you firing me? | 你们要炒我鱿鱼 |
[46:35] | I think you just fired yourself. | 你刚炒了自己的鱿鱼 |
[46:49] | Carla. | 卡拉 |
[46:53] | Where is she, Jen? | 珍 她在哪儿? |
[46:58] | Don’t go in there. She doesn’t want to talk to you. | 别进去 她不想见你 |
[46:59] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[47:00] | Because she’s reading the paper. | 她正在看报纸 |
[47:07] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[47:08] | Carla… | 卡拉 |
[47:11] | How could you let me find out like this? | 我得看报才知道 |
[47:13] | I’m findin’ out like this. | 我也才刚知道 |
[47:14] | This is all lies. Th… None of this stuff is true. | 这全是谎言 没一件是真的 |
[47:17] | So you’re saying you weren’t there with her? | 你是说你没跟她碰面 |
[47:19] | Yes, I had lunch with her. | 我跟她吃过午饭 |
[47:20] | We have lunch once a month. | 我们每个月吃一次午饭 |
[47:22] | She’s the contact for the investigator, Brill. | 她帮我介绍那个侦探毕瑞 |
[47:24] | You were right about that. | 你猜得没错 |
[47:25] | Someone must have taken this picture off the security camera outside the restaurant. | 这一定是餐馆监看器拍的照片 |
[47:28] | You said she wasn’t an issue. | 你说她已不是问题 |
[47:30] | She’s not- I have to see her for business. | 当然不是 我们只是谈公事 |
[47:33] | And I… And I knew if I told you that… | 要是我告诉你… |
[47:34] | Bobby, you had an affair with this woman! | 你跟她有过婚外情 |
[47:36] | An affair. | 外遇 |
[47:37] | We went to a counsellor for a year! | 我们做了一年的婚姻辅导 |
[47:40] | And now you’re standin’ there lyin’ about even seein’ her? | 现在你连跟她见面都不承认 |
[47:43] | You make me sick! | 你让我作呕 |
[47:47] | Carla, I am smeared all over the newspapers… | 报上说我洗黑钱 |
[47:50] | for money-laundering schemes, mob ties… | 跟黑道挂勾 |
[47:52] | I lost my job. | 我还丢掉工作 |
[47:54] | I am asking you… | 求求你 |
[47:55] | I’m asking you to please just trust me on… | 我请你在蕾切尔这件事请上 |
[47:58] | this Rachel Banks thing right now. | 一定要相信我 |
[47:59] | How in God’s name can I trust you? | 我凭什么相信你? |
[48:03] | Bobby, I want you to leave. | 我要你离开 |
[48:04] | Carla, I’m telling you that this is all bullshit! | 这不是真的 |
[48:06] | I don’t wanna hear anything else. | 我不想再听下去 |
[48:08] | I cannot think with you in my face. I want you to leave. | 我得单独想想 给我走吧 |
[48:11] | – What do you need to think about? – Bobby, get out! | -你要想什么 -你走吧 |
[48:13] | – I’m telling you it’s bullshit! – Get out! | -那都是胡编的 -出去 |
[48:14] | Just leave, so I can think! For me, okay? Just leave. | 出去 让我冷静一下 |
[48:17] | Just go, Bobby. Go. | 你走吧 快走吧 |
[48:21] | Go. | 走吧 |
[48:24] | You want a blend? | 喝果汁吗 |
[48:26] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[48:39] | Uh, I’d like to have a room for the evening, please. | 我要一间过夜的房间 |
[48:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:48] | I’m sorry, sir. This card was declined. | 抱歉 这张信用卡无效 |
[48:50] | Declined? This is a brand-new card. Try it again, please. | 无效? 这是新的 请再刷一次 |
[48:52] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[48:57] | You know, maybe it’s not activated yet. | 也许还没启用 |
[48:59] | Thank you. Run this one, please. Thank you. | 谢谢 试试这张 |
[49:02] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[49:05] | No, it didn’t go through. | 也没法通过 |
[49:08] | – But I’ll try it again. – N-No, thank you. | -我再试一次 -不用了 谢谢 |
[49:12] | My briefcase is gone. | 我的公事包不见了 |
[49:13] | Excuse me, sir? | 什么? |
[49:14] | My briefcase was right here. | 我的公事包刚才还在这 |
[49:16] | – Are you sure you brought it in? – Yes, I’m sure I brought it in! | -你确定有带吗 -我当然确定 |
[49:24] | Hi. This is Rachel. Leave a message after the beep. | 我是蕾切尔 请于哔声后留言 |
[49:27] | Hey, Rachel, it’s Bobby. Uh, | 蕾切尔 是我 |
[49:29] | I need to talk to you… | 我得和你谈谈 |
[49:30] | and I need to talk to you face-to-face. | 需要和你见一面 |
[49:33] | Uh, meet me tomorrow, 11:00 a.m., Mount Vernon Square. | 明早十一点到维宁广场碰面 |
[49:36] | I’ll see you then. | 到时候见 |
[49:38] | Yes. | 好极了 |
[49:50] | All right, we’re moving into phase two of the training op. | 这是训练行动的第二阶段 |
[49:52] | Selb’s gonna brief you on it, so listen up, all right? | 塞斯会做简报 仔细听好 |
[49:55] | We’re gonna be following the subjects through the square. | 我们要守在广场上 |
[49:57] | We’re gonna have three listening stations… | 三个人监听 |
[49:58] | and two video surveillance units with unidirectional mikes. | 两个人录影 |
[50:01] | Pratt, you’re three. | 普洛是三号 |
[50:03] | Jones, Fiedler, Krug you guys are at ground level. | 琼斯 斐德和古格在地面行动 |
[50:05] | You’ll be following the targets. | 由你们跟着目标 |
[50:07] | You move when I say, you go when I say. | 听我的命令行动 |
[50:09] | All handoffs go on my command. | 我决定谁来跟监 |
[50:11] | Now, for the uninitiated, | 菜鸟听好了 |
[50:13] | if we don’t have line-of-sight we can’t hear what they say, right? | 看不到目标 就无法进行跟踪 |
[50:17] | Right? | 懂不懂 |
[50:18] | Yeah. Got it. | 懂了 |
[50:20] | – All right. You guys clear? – Yeah. | -都清楚了吗 -清楚了 |
[50:22] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[50:23] | Jones, Krug, what, are you guys from communications? | 你们是通讯官吗 |
[50:25] | No, we’re ops. | 特种部队 |
[50:26] | You can tell by their haircuts. | 看发型就知道 |
[50:36] | I would like to sit down with Mr Pintero in private… | 我想私下会见潘先生 |
[50:39] | so he and I can discuss what’s happening to me. | 谈谈我最近的遭遇 |
[50:41] | I called; they said he was here. | 他们说他会在 |
[50:44] | Mr Pintero would like to help you. | 潘先生可以帮你 |
[50:49] | But he won’t. | 不过他不会帮 |
[50:50] | And why not? | 为什么 |
[50:52] | Well, because first, you haven’t told him who made the tape… | 首先 你没说出录影带是谁拍的 |
[50:54] | and second, we’ve spent hundreds of thousands of dollars… | 其次 我们花了几十万元 |
[50:59] | on shyster lawyers just like you… | 请来像你这种奸诈律师 |
[51:02] | because of shyster lawyers just like you. | 就为了对付你这种奸诈律师 |
[51:07] | Actually, I believe the slur “shyster”… | “奸诈律师”这个字眼 |
[51:10] | is generally reserved for Jewish attorneys. | 通常都是形容犹太裔律师 |
[51:13] | I believe the proper slur for someone like myself… | 骂我这种人的字眼应该是… |
[51:17] | would be, uh, “eggplant.” | 黑鬼 |
[51:19] | Boom. This kid gets brighter every time I see him. | 这小子开窍了 |
[51:28] | You said 11:00 sharp. | 你说十一点整 |
[51:30] | I know. Uh, Christmas traffic is horrible. | 我知道 圣诞节大塞车 |
[51:34] | You know, it’s not so smart, us being seen together in public like this. | 我们不该在公共场所碰面 |
[51:39] | Do we have anything to hide? | 有什么好怕的 |
[51:40] | Heavy background on one. Could we do better on audio two? | 一号有杂音 二号会好点吗 |
[51:43] | Unfortunately not. | 不幸的是 |
[51:44] | Two is better. | 二号比较好 |
[51:46] | IRS contacted me this morning. | 国税局通知我 |
[51:48] | Two, you’re good. Hold position. | 二号别动 |
[51:49] | They say my lifestyle exceeds my income. | 他们说我的花费比收入多 |
[51:52] | Ohh. You’re being audited? | 你被查税? |
[51:54] | For the last four years. | 这四年来的税 |
[51:56] | What’s going on, Bobby? | 这是怎么回事 |
[51:59] | Uh, look, don’t worry about that. | 别担心 |
[52:00] | W… My firm will represent you completely free of charge. | 我会免费替你打官司 |
[52:03] | 80% Eighty percent. | |
[52:04] | You don’t work there any more, remember? | 你被炒鱿鱼了 记得吗 |
[52:07] | It’s a temporary situation. | 只是暂时的 |
[52:08] | – Your 80’s becoming a 20. – Bullshit. – Move to audio three. | -听不到 转到三号 -不可能了 |
[52:11] | On three. Much better. Much better. | 这是三号 好多了 |
[52:12] | We’re screwed. | 我们完了 |
[52:14] | Wake up, one. | 一号快醒来 |
[52:15] | We are out. | 我们一败涂地 |
[52:18] | Rachel, | 蕾切尔 |
[52:20] | I’m going to fix this. | 我会解决的 |
[52:22] | How? | 怎么解决? |
[52:23] | Tell me about Brill. | 告诉我毕瑞的事 |
[52:24] | – Did he say “Bill”? – No, “Brill,” with an “R.” | -他说比尔吗 -不 是毕瑞 |
[52:27] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[52:28] | – Cross-reference Rachel’s file. See if the name “Brill” comes up. – Got it. | -查毕瑞这个名字 -好 |
[52:31] | Rachel, don’t you see that he is the key to this whole mess? | 他是这件事的关键人物 |
[52:35] | From the second you gave me that tape, | 你把录影带给我后 |
[52:37] | my life has been falling apart. | 我的生活就一团糟 |
[52:38] | You assured me that this-this guy was legit. | 你说他没有问题 |
[52:40] | You needed information, | 你需要情报 |
[52:42] | – I got it for you. – Two, you’re good. Hold position. | -我帮你得到 -二号别动 |
[52:44] | Three is good. | 三号很清楚 |
[52:46] | This conversation is over. | 没什么好说的了 |
[52:50] | Okay, here we go. | 走吧 |
[52:51] | What are you gonna do? | 你想怎么办 |
[52:52] | – You gonna wander around… – Two, you gotta do better. | -你会迷失自己 -二号加强 |
[52:54] | – Want your job back… – Shit. | -要回以前的工作 -真糟糕 |
[52:55] | Do you want your life back? | 你想让生活恢复正常? |
[52:57] | I don’t have a life. | 我没有生活可言 |
[53:00] | I’m in love with a married man. | 我爱上有妇之夫 |
[53:08] | Okay, I have ’em on the bench. | 他坐在长椅上 |
[53:10] | Rachel, I’m sorry, | 蕾切尔 对不起 |
[53:14] | but there’s nothing I can do about that. | 这我恐怕无能为力 |
[53:16] | What makes you think it’s you? | 你怎么知道是你? |
[53:21] | It’s not me? | 不是我? |
[53:24] | I j… I just as-assumed from… | 我只是以为… |
[53:26] | You’re a moron, you know that? | 你是个呆瓜 |
[53:28] | Yes. I know. | 是 我知道 |
[53:35] | Rachel, you’re gonna have to tell me about Brill. | 你得跟我谈谈毕瑞 |
[53:41] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们走吧 |
[53:43] | All right. They’re on the move. | 他们走了 |
[53:45] | Comin’ to three. | 换到三号 |
[53:46] | Stay with ’em. | 跟着他们 |
[53:47] | I got 40’s, 20… | 有四成 二成讯号… |
[53:51] | You’re following through trees. Two, can you track them? | 中间有很多树 二号跟上去 |
[53:54] | I lost line-of-sight. | 我失去了瞄准线 |
[53:55] | Repeat, I have lost line-of-sight. | 重复 我失去了瞄准线 |
[53:57] | Three, you’ve got nothing. | 三号 你没有讯号 |
[53:58] | Lost line-of-sight. I’m out. | 我失去了瞄准线 |
[53:59] | We lost audio. It’s gone. But we have his tracers. | 失去声音 用追踪器 |
[54:01] | We can still follow ’em. | 继续跟踪 |
[54:02] | When I need to reach Brill, I… | 我想跟他联络时 |
[54:05] | I chalk the mailbox outside my house. | 就用粉笔在邮筒做记号 |
[54:08] | When he crosses the mark, I make the drop. | 他有回应 我就去找他 |
[54:11] | The location’s always the same… same time, same place. | 地点和时间每次都相同 |
[54:15] | 3:00 p.m. ferry to Gibson Island. | 三点钟到吉柏逊岛的渡轮 |
[54:19] | You ever see him in person? | 你见过他吗 |
[54:20] | He’s the cautious type. | 他做事很小心 |
[54:22] | He’s not gonna like you trackin’ him down. | 不会喜欢你去找他 |
[54:27] | The drop is behind seat 32. | 东西放在32号座位下 |
[54:29] | I leave something; he picks it up later. | 晚一点他就会去拿东西 |
[55:26] | I’m sorry it took so long. | 抱歉让你久等 |
[55:28] | I had to make sure you weren’t being followed. | 我得小心行事 |
[55:30] | Brill. | 毕瑞? |
[55:32] | Brill’s dead. | 毕瑞死了 |
[55:33] | Died of smallpox when he was two. Buried in a field in Kansas. | 他两岁就死了 埋在堪萨斯州 |
[55:36] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[55:37] | It’s a bug-sweeper. | 反窃听器装置 |
[55:42] | Take off your left shoe. | 把鞋子脱下来 |
[55:44] | What does it mean when… | 干什么 |
[55:44] | Take off your shoe. I don’t have time to explain. | 我没时间解释 快脱下来 |
[55:46] | Take off your shoe right now. | 把鞋子脱了 |
[55:48] | Come on. | 快点 |
[56:00] | It’s a beacon transmitter. Thousand-yard range. | 讯号发送器 一千码的范围 |
[56:03] | They’re close. Let’s go. | 他们离这里很近 走吧 |
[56:07] | Who is “they”? | 他们是谁? |
[56:11] | And why are they puttin’ things in my shoes? | 为什么在我鞋子放东西 |
[56:19] | No, get in the back, like you’re a customer. | 假装你是乘客坐后面 |
[56:27] | Everything’s gone… | 我失去一切 |
[56:29] | the wife, job… bank accounts, everything. | 老婆 工作 存款… 所有一切 |
[56:33] | You said Zavitz was behind an extortion scheme? | 你说丹尼尔·泽瓦茨在进行恐吓 |
[56:36] | No, they said it. | 是他们说的 |
[56:37] | You were the last one that talked to him? | 你在他死前见过他 |
[56:39] | – Yeah. – What did he say? | -对 -他说了什么 |
[56:41] | He didn’t say anything. He said, uh, “Help me, Bobby.” | 只说帮帮我 鲍比 |
[56:43] | Help me with what? | 帮什么忙 |
[56:44] | I don’t know. We never got around to that. | 不晓得 他来不及说 |
[56:48] | What did he give you? | 他给了你什么 |
[56:50] | Nothing. He didn’t give me anything. | 什么也没给 |
[56:59] | Listen, you gotta come clean. If you bullshit me, I can’t help you. | 要是你说谎我就帮不了你 |
[57:02] | No- I’m tellin’ ya, he didn’t give me anything. Nothing. | 他什么也没给我 |
[57:05] | A name? A phone number? | 名字或电话号码呢 |
[57:06] | No, nothing- He didn’t give me anything! | 什么也没有给我 |
[57:16] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[57:17] | Oh, just somebody trying to get our attention. | 他想引起你我注意 |
[57:19] | Well, he’s doing a good job. | 他做得很成功 |
[57:25] | Two-zero-nine to anybody. I need help. | 209 我需要支援 |
[57:28] | Who you calling? | 你在呼叫谁 |
[57:29] | I thought you worked alone. | 你不是都单枪匹马的吗 |
[57:30] | Just shut up a second. | 给我闭嘴 |
[57:48] | – Stay exactly where you are. – Hey! | -别乱动 -喂 |
[57:53] | Look what you did to my car! | 看你干的好事 |
[58:04] | Shit! | 该死 |
[58:14] | Okay, gentlemen, we have a subject… | 各位 目标人物 |
[58:15] | entering the structure on the northeast corner of Chambers and Light. | 进入察博街上的大楼 |
[58:18] | That’s 105 Chambers Avenue. | 察博街105号 |
[58:21] | Run a check on all six tracers. | 检查六具追踪器 |
[58:23] | All six tracers are operative. | 都有讯号 |
[58:25] | – Call up geo-position. – Yeah, I got it. No problem. | -显示他的位置 -有了 |
[58:27] | Task keyhole their coordinates. | 传送卫星影像 |
[58:28] | All right. LAT, 39 degrees, 14 minutes. | 纬度39度14分 |
[58:31] | LONG, 74 degrees, 39 minutes. | 经度74度39分 |
[58:48] | Hello. | 喂 |
[58:49] | Carla, don’t hang up on me. | 卡拉 别挂断 |
[58:51] | Robert, do you know what I’m looking at right now? | 你知道我在看什么 |
[58:53] | Carla, listen. | 听我说 |
[58:54] | Photographs of you and Rachel taken today. | 你和蕾切尔今天的照片 |
[58:58] | Is this true? | 是真的吗 |
[58:59] | Carla… | 卡拉 |
[59:00] | Carla, how did you get the pictures? | 照片哪儿来的 |
[59:02] | By messenger, Robert-By messenger. | 快递送来的 |
[59:04] | What does it matter? | 这很重要吗 |
[59:06] | Look, all right, um… Some… Something’s going on. | 有人在搞鬼 |
[59:09] | I don’t… I don’t know who it is. | 我不知道是谁 |
[59:10] | Robert, I went to the store today… | 我今天去商店的时候 |
[59:13] | and my ATM and my credit cards didn’t work. | 金融卡和信用卡都无效 |
[59:16] | I know. Mine either. | 我的也一样 |
[59:17] | I couldn’t buy food. | 我买不到食物 |
[59:19] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[59:21] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[59:22] | What do you mean you gotta go? | 什么意思 |
[59:25] | Carla… Carla, I gotta… I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[59:27] | Robert, wait a minute. | 罗伯 等等 |
[59:36] | Get on the fucking elevator. | 给我上电梯 |
[59:45] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[59:52] | Got vertical movement here. | 垂直移动 |
[59:56] | Elevator. He’s in an elevator. | 电梯 他在电梯里 |
[59:59] | We’re losing our tracking. | 失去讯号 |
[1:00:00] | – Anybody got a visual? – We need to move location and get better signal. | -有人看到他吗 -要加强讯号 |
[1:00:02] | – I’m on it. – Are you guys there yet? – Negative. | -赶到了吗 -还没有 |
[1:00:17] | What the fuck is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:00:24] | Wait. They stopped. | 他们停下了 |
[1:00:31] | Hold it. | 拿着 |
[1:00:38] | I don’t know what your problem. | 你在搞什么 |
[1:01:00] | I’m getting high-frequency clutter. | 有高频率的杂音 |
[1:01:02] | We lost tracers one, two and six. | 1 2 6号追踪器失效 |
[1:01:04] | Their signals are completely dead. Something is wrong here. | 失去讯号 出了问题 |
[1:01:22] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:01:27] | Tracers three, four and five are on their way up. | 3 4 5号又上升 |
[1:01:29] | He’s getting help, boys. He’s getting help. | 他找到帮手 |
[1:01:31] | We had an arrangement. | 我们说好的 |
[1:01:32] | No contact. You broke the rules. | 不准联络 你坏了规矩 |
[1:01:35] | They got to be heading for the roof. | 他们一定是去屋顶 |
[1:01:36] | Air One, we need to establish visual on the rooftop… | 直升机飞到饭店的屋顶 |
[1:01:37] | northeast corner, Chambers and Light. | 察博街东北角 |
[1:01:40] | Copy that. Rooftop, northeast corner, Chambers and Light. | 收到 饭店屋顶 |
[1:01:42] | Do you know how many federal agents… | 你不知不知道 渡轮上… |
[1:01:43] | you had following you on that ferry? | 有多少联邦探员跟踪你? |
[1:01:46] | – I-I don’t… – Who are you working for? | -我 我不… -你替谁工作 |
[1:01:48] | What are you talking about? I’m not… | 你说什么 我不清楚… |
[1:01:49] | Is that about me? Am I a target here? | 我成为目标了吗 |
[1:01:51] | Do they know me? | 他们知道我吗 |
[1:01:52] | -Who is “they”? -Do they know me? | -谁是他们? -他们知不知道我 |
[1:01:54] | I don’t know what you’re talking abou! | 我不知道你在说什么! |
[1:01:58] | You’re either very smart or incredibly stupid. | 你不是很聪明 就是很愚蠢 |
[1:02:01] | Get off. | 下去 |
[1:02:03] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:02:08] | I got separating signals here. | 收到不同的讯号 |
[1:02:10] | Tracer three is on its way down. Four and five are still together. | 3号下降 4 5号没动 |
[1:02:12] | Where did he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[1:02:13] | How’d you find out about the ferry? | 谁叫你到渡轮找我? |
[1:02:15] | Who set that up for you? | 谁安排的 |
[1:02:16] | Rachel did. Who was that other guy? | 蕾切尔 另一个人是谁 |
[1:02:18] | What did he say, exactly? | 他到底说了什么 |
[1:02:20] | He said he was Brill. | 他说他是毕瑞 |
[1:02:22] | Did he say it or did you say it, and he picked up on it? | 是不是你先说的 |
[1:02:25] | Come on. Think. | 仔细想 |
[1:02:26] | Shit, I said it. | 糟糕 是我说的 |
[1:02:27] | God damn it. You see, that’s why I have rules. | 该死 所以我才立下规矩 |
[1:02:29] | Is all this about Pintero? | 是潘提洛搞的鬼吗 |
[1:02:31] | You think the mob uses devices like this? | 黑道才没有这种装置 |
[1:02:39] | Excuse me, sir. Where are your elevators? | 电梯在哪儿 |
[1:02:40] | Right over there. | 那儿 |
[1:02:41] | In your phone was a GPS sat-tracker. | 这是全球定位卫星追踪器 |
[1:02:43] | Pulse is at 24 gigahertz. | 二十亿赫兹电路 |
[1:02:45] | I don’t know what that means. | 那是什么 |
[1:02:46] | It’s like a Lo Jack, only two generations better than what the police have. | 比警方汽车追踪器先进百倍 |
[1:02:49] | And what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:02:50] | Do you speak English? | 你听得懂人话吗 |
[1:02:51] | Obviously not that well. | 我猜不太懂 |
[1:02:52] | You’re kind of a jerk, aren’t you? | 你很皮 是吧 |
[1:02:54] | It means the NSA can read the time off your fucking wristwatch. | 国安局能透过卫星看你的表 |
[1:02:57] | All right. Enough of this bullshit. | 废话少说 |
[1:02:58] | Right now, you either shoot me… | 现在 你要么朝我开枪 |
[1:03:00] | or tell me what the fuck is going on?! | 要么告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[1:03:03] | Jones, you take the stairs. | 琼斯 上楼梯 |
[1:03:05] | Krug, hold the perimeter. Come in on my signal. | 古格 守住外面 |
[1:03:07] | The National Security Agency conducts worldwide surveillance… | 国安局在全球进行监控 |
[1:03:10] | fax, phones, satellite communication. | 传真 电话 卫星通讯 |
[1:03:12] | They’re the only ones in the country, including the military, | 这个国家只有他们和军队 |
[1:03:14] | who could possibly have anything like this. | 才可能拥有这种先进科技 |
[1:03:16] | Why are they after me? | 他们为什么找我 |
[1:03:17] | I don’t know, and I don’t wanna know. | 我不知道 也不想知道 |
[1:03:19] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[1:03:21] | I thought these sat dishes would scramble their signals. | 我以为大耳朵能干扰讯号 |
[1:03:23] | Control, this is Air One. Repeat coordinates. | 请重复位置 |
[1:03:25] | 105 Chambers Avenue. | 察博街105号 |
[1:03:27] | You’re transmitting. They still have a signal on you. | 你身上还在发送讯号 |
[1:03:30] | Your collar, your belt, your zipper. | 你的衣领 皮带 打火机 |
[1:03:32] | Get rid of your clothes. All of them. | 把你全身的衣服都脱掉 |
[1:03:33] | And then what am I supposed to do? | 然后怎么样 |
[1:03:35] | Nothing. | 没怎么样 |
[1:03:36] | You live another day, I’ll be very impressed. | 你能再多活一天我就很佩服 |
[1:03:38] | Two targets, rooftop, north side. | 屋顶有两个目标 |
[1:03:40] | Understood. Two targets, rooftop. Maintain visual, please. | 了解 盯着他们 |
[1:03:42] | You have something they want. | 你有他们要的东西 |
[1:03:44] | Look, I don’t have anything! | 我什么也没有 |
[1:03:45] | Maybe you do and you don’t know it. | 也许你有 只是不知道 |
[1:03:47] | You stay away from Rachel and you stay away from me. | 离我和蕾切尔远一点 |
[1:03:49] | You come near either one of us, I’m gonna kill you. | 你敢找我们我就宰了你 |
[1:03:51] | Get rid of your watch. | 把手表丢掉 |
[1:03:53] | My wife gave me this for our anniversary. | 这是结婚周年礼物 |
[1:03:54] | Then keep it. Stay off the phone. | 想死你就留着 别打电话 |
[1:04:05] | Wait a minute. Either he just committed suicide here… | 等等 他不是自杀 |
[1:04:07] | Or he learned to fly. | 就是超人 |
[1:04:09] | Air One, stay with him. | 跟住他 |
[1:04:10] | Target’s on the move. | 他在移动 |
[1:04:12] | Satellite imagery coming through. | 传送卫星影像 |
[1:04:15] | One metre res layering wireframe coming your way. Over. | 我把卫星影像传送过去 |
[1:04:19] | Okay, gentlemen, we’re back on-line. | 恢复卫星连线了 |
[1:04:21] | Okay. Wireframe download complete. | 影像下载完成 |
[1:04:24] | All right. We have a tracer in the stairwell on 20 travelling down. | 楼梯间有讯号 二十楼 |
[1:04:27] | Nineteen, eighteen… | 十九 十八… |
[1:04:32] | seventeen… | 十七 |
[1:04:35] | Moving up. | 正在上楼 |
[1:04:42] | He’s out of the stairwell on 17. Go to 17. | 他走到十七楼 快去 |
[1:04:51] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:05:06] | Shit. Mr Wu. | 吴先生 |
[1:05:08] | – Target is holding on 17. Zoom three Mag. – Zooming. | -目标在十七楼 -锁定了 |
[1:05:13] | Mr Wu. | 吴先生 |
[1:05:18] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:19] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:05:20] | Hi. I’m from hotel hospitality and evaluation. | 我来自公关部 |
[1:05:23] | Oh, no, no. No tip. | 不用给小费 |
[1:05:24] | I’m fine. Thank you. No tip. | 没事 谢谢你 |
[1:05:27] | I just wanna make sure that you folks have absolutely everything you need… | 我只想确定您二位对酒店服务 |
[1:05:30] | to be completely comfortable. | 感到满意和舒适 |
[1:05:32] | I got something here. | 有讯号 |
[1:05:36] | We got him. | 找到他了 |
[1:05:36] | Krug, Jones. Get your asses up here to the 17th floor right now. | 古格 琼斯 立刻来十七楼 |
[1:05:40] | That’s really important to us here. | 这对我们很重要 |
[1:05:44] | Mr Dean? I’d like to talk to you for a second, | 迪恩先生 我想和你谈谈 |
[1:05:45] | – if I could. – Oh, shit. | -请你出来 -可恶 |
[1:05:47] | My clothes. | 我的衣服 |
[1:05:50] | – Shit! – Yeah. | -豁出去了 -不错 |
[1:05:54] | Mr Dean? | 迪恩先生 |
[1:05:56] | Honey, look! | 老公 快点看 |
[1:05:59] | It’s nice! | 好耶 |
[1:06:01] | Mr Dean, if you could just come to the door for a second, sir, | 迪恩先生 请你出来跟我们谈谈 |
[1:06:03] | we could work this all out. | 凡事可商量 |
[1:06:06] | I can’t… I got rabies or something. I can’t do it. I can’t do it. | 我好像得了狂犬病 打不开 |
[1:06:14] | Lovely! | 好可爱 |
[1:06:16] | He came in to take off his clothes. | 他跑进来就脱衣服 |
[1:06:18] | Honey, look. It’s free show. | 老公 快来看 不用钱耶 |
[1:06:23] | Let’s go. | 进去 |
[1:06:35] | – Okay, that’s our last tracer. – Mr Dean. | -最后一个追踪器 -迪恩先生 |
[1:06:38] | Let’s not let this get out of hand. | 别把情况越搞越糟 |
[1:06:39] | Let’s not involve the hotel guests in this. | 不要伤害房客 |
[1:06:44] | Down, ma’am, sir. Sit down. Please? Thank you. Thank you. | 请你们坐下来 谢谢 |
[1:06:50] | Door! | 开门 |
[1:06:52] | Everything’s gonna be all right, folks. | 不会有事的 |
[1:06:57] | Krug, balcony! | 古格 阳台 |
[1:07:00] | Air One and Control, we got him. He’s dropped to the 16th floor. | 直升机 指挥中心 他跳到十六楼了 |
[1:07:03] | Air One, visual support. Check perimeter, south side of the building. | 直升机 查看大楼南边 |
[1:07:07] | Ten-four, Control. We have visual. | 收到 看到他了 |
[1:07:17] | He jumped to 15. Go to 15. | 他跳到十五楼了 |
[1:07:19] | Go! | 快去 |
[1:07:22] | Grab his clothes. | 拿走他的衣服 |
[1:07:25] | Let’s go, gentlemen. Weapons away. | 大伙儿 把枪藏起来 |
[1:07:33] | Go! | 快 |
[1:07:37] | Move! | 让开 |
[1:07:45] | – Dean, open this door, God damn it! – What are you doing? Come on! | -狄恩 开门 -还等什么 撞开 |
[1:08:01] | Dean, come on now! We just wanna talk. Open this door! | 迪恩 出来 谈谈而已 打开门 |
[1:08:18] | Open that door! | 快开门 |
[1:08:27] | D.C. Metro. Our partner’s trapped inside. | 华盛顿警察 同伴困在里面了 |
[1:08:29] | Yeah. We gotta evacuate this building! | 我们得疏散酒店 |
[1:08:36] | Control, Air One. We have approaching emergency vehicles. | 消防车正赶来 |
[1:08:39] | Team, the show’s going public, and they’re coming in the front door. | 我们的行动曝光 |
[1:08:41] | Stand down. Maintain visual perimeter. | 别轻举妄动 继续跟着他 |
[1:08:43] | This is Air One. We’re outta here. | 直升机现在离开 |
[1:08:50] | We have a friend, Chavez, on the 15th floor. | 就在十五楼 |
[1:08:51] | We got one man trapped and possibly down. | 有一名房客被困 可能受伤 |
[1:08:54] | Hey, there’s a guy trapped in there! | 里面有人 |
[1:09:06] | You’re going to be okay, guy. You’re going to be all right. | 你不会有事 |
[1:09:13] | Okay, we are travelling. Known destination? | 我们要去哪里 |
[1:09:15] | – St. Elizabeth’s. – St. Elizabeth’s Hospital. | -圣伊莉莎白 -圣伊莉莎白医院 |
[1:09:17] | We need sat backup now. | 需要卫星支援 |
[1:09:18] | It’s already done. | 没问题 |
[1:09:29] | Hey. Take it easy, guy. You’re going to be all right. | 放轻松 你不会有事 |
[1:09:31] | Just calm down. Okay. | 冷静点 |
[1:09:36] | Easy, fella. | 别乱来 |
[1:09:37] | I’m sorry. I gotta go. Stop the ambulance. | 抱歉 我必须下车 快停车 |
[1:09:39] | Tell him to stop… Tell him to stop it now! | 快叫司机停车 |
[1:09:41] | – Pull over, George. – Easy, fella. | -乔治 靠边停下 -别冲动 |
[1:09:46] | He’s getting out! He’s getting out! | 他下车了 |
[1:09:48] | Son of a bitch! | 可恶 |
[1:09:51] | He’s escaped the ambulance and he’s on foot. | 他下了急救车 徒步逃逸 |
[1:09:53] | But our guys are in pursuit. | 我们的人正在追赶 |
[1:09:54] | Task keyhole their coordinates. | 卫星监控 |
[1:09:55] | All right. LAT 39 degrees, 27 minutes. | 纬度39度27分 |
[1:09:58] | LONG, 74 degrees, 42 minutes. | 经度74度42分 |
[1:10:04] | Move, guys. | 伙计们跟上 |
[1:10:05] | – Go, go, go! – Damn it! Go around, go around! | -快点 快点 -绕过去 绕过去 |
[1:10:16] | You’re on. Go. | 说吧 |
[1:10:17] | Tunnel Control, this is D.C. Metro. | 隧道管理处 这里是华盛顿警察 |
[1:10:18] | In pursuit armed felon loose in tunnel. Requesting video help. | 我们在隧道追捕嫌犯 请求视频支援 |
[1:10:24] | Metro, this is Tunnel Control. | 这是隧道管理员 |
[1:10:26] | Yeah, we got a 20 on your suspect heading south in tunnel six. | 我们看到嫌犯在六号隧道 |
[1:10:29] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:10:32] | Yeah, we got him, we got him. He’s right in front of us. | 有了 他就在前面 |
[1:10:35] | Uh, tunnel six. | 六号隧道 |
[1:10:36] | – He’s heading south down tunnel six. – I got him. I got him. | -他正在六号隧道向南逃跑 -正在跟随 |
[1:10:37] | He’s got nowhere to go. | 他无处可逃 |
[1:10:43] | He crossed over. He’s on the wrong side. | 他跑到逆向车道 |
[1:10:50] | Stop! Stop! | 停车! 停车! |
[1:10:55] | We lost him. We lost him. Son of a bitch! Pull over. | 追丢了 该死 停车 |
[1:11:01] | He’s currently entering vertical stairwell five. | 他进入五号梯 |
[1:11:04] | Where does that lead? | 通到哪里 |
[1:11:05] | Five leads to main access to sub-ventilation tunnel. | 五号梯通到地下隧道 |
[1:11:08] | Request closest vehicular access. | 最近的车辆通道在哪 |
[1:11:09] | Adjacent utility entrance, south side. | 南边的维修入口 |
[1:11:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:11:13] | Boys, he’s in the ventilation tunnel. | 他在地下隧道 |
[1:11:14] | Proceed to the adjacent utility entrance on the south side. | 南边的维修入口 |
[1:11:17] | There is no visual coverage. | 看不到他 |
[1:11:18] | They got him! They got him! He’s in a ventilation tunnel! | 找到他了 他在地下隧道 |
[1:11:21] | To the service entrance at the south end! Come on! Let’s go! | 南边的维修入口 快去 |
[1:11:24] | Come on! Go! | 行动 出发 |
[1:12:23] | Normally, I wouldn’t do this. | 通常我不干这种事 |
[1:12:25] | Do you guys have him? Talk to me, people. | 逮到他了吗 快回话 |
[1:12:39] | – Shit! – Shit! | -该死 -混蛋 |
[1:12:48] | I don’t understand why this is so difficult. | 他怎么这么难缠? |
[1:12:50] | He shed the sensors. He’s clever. And he’s had help. | 他弄掉追踪器 有人暗中帮忙 |
[1:12:54] | Maybe it’s the real Brill. | 也许是真的毕瑞 |
[1:12:55] | There’s 23 Brills in the Baltimore/D.C. area. | 华盛顿有23个叫毕瑞的 |
[1:12:57] | None of them check out. | 没有一个是我们要找的 |
[1:12:58] | We’re running it through the EPIC computer now. | 我们正在追查中 |
[1:13:00] | Do you think we’re being set up? | 这是圈套吗 |
[1:13:02] | What, somebody in the agency? | 局里的人干的? |
[1:13:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:13:06] | It just tastes a little off, doesn’t it? | 事情有点不对劲 |
[1:13:10] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[1:13:12] | Let’s raise the stakes. | 那就冒点险 |
[1:13:14] | Make things a bit more serious for Mr Dean. | 让迪恩先生尝尝苦头 |
[1:13:16] | We’ll both think about how, okay? | 我们都知道怎么做 对吗 |
[1:13:17] | Okay. Good. | 好吧 |
[1:13:25] | – Anything wrong? – No. | -出事了? -没事 |
[1:13:30] | You know, you should have made deputy director two years ago, maybe three. | 两 三年前你就该当上副局长 |
[1:13:35] | But it’ll happen now. | 现在是时候了 |
[1:13:36] | Once this bill passes, that’ll be it for you. | 只要法案通过 你就能出头 |
[1:13:47] | Thanks, Maria. | 谢了 玛莉亚 |
[1:13:58] | Porsche, what are you barking at, boy? | 你在叫什么 |
[1:14:12] | Porsche? | 小宝 |
[1:14:15] | Hey, it’s me. It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:14:16] | I know it’s you. You scared the shit out of me. | 你差点把我吓死 |
[1:14:18] | The house is bugged. Electronically. | 房子被窃听了 电子窃听 |
[1:14:20] | Everything you say in there, they can hear and maybe even see. | 你说的任何话 他们都能听到看到 |
[1:14:23] | Listen to me. Listen, listen. | 听我说 |
[1:14:25] | I never… I sw… I swear to God. | 我对天发誓 |
[1:14:27] | I never… Th-This is the truth. | 自从上次之后 我… |
[1:14:28] | I never… Ever since the problem, I’ve never touched Rachel like that. | 我就没再跟蕾切尔有私情 |
[1:14:32] | I never… I never even looked at her like that, honey. I love you. | 我不爱她 我爱的是你 |
[1:14:36] | I love you, and that is it. That is it. Only you. | 这世上我只爱你一个 |
[1:14:40] | What about Eric? | 儿子呢 |
[1:14:41] | And Eric. | 我也爱他 |
[1:14:44] | And I love your family. | 我也爱你家人 |
[1:14:46] | Except for your dad. | 你老爸除外 |
[1:14:50] | I need you. I need you real bad. I need you, okay? | 我需要你 我真的需要你 |
[1:14:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:15:00] | I told you, Bobby. | 我就说吧 |
[1:15:02] | I told you they had this type of capability. | 政府无所不用其极 |
[1:15:05] | And that goddam privacy bill… | 那个该死的法案 |
[1:15:06] | is just another way for them to expand the power. | 只是他们扩张权力的另一个手段 |
[1:15:09] | Don’t you “shh” me. | 别嘘我 |
[1:15:14] | You were right. I was wrong. | 你说得对 我错了 |
[1:15:16] | But this is not the time for the “I told you so” speech. | 不过我没时间听你说教 |
[1:15:18] | That day when Daniel Zavitz got hit by the fire truck, | 丹尼被货车撞死哪天 |
[1:15:21] | he was running. H-He was scared. | 他当时正在逃跑 他吓坏了 |
[1:15:22] | The same people… I know it now… the people that were chasing him, | 我现在才知道 当时追他的人 |
[1:15:25] | that’s the people that are chasing me. | 现在正在追我 |
[1:15:26] | Bobby, are you serious? | 这是真的吗 |
[1:15:27] | I need you to go to Philadelphia. Stay there with your family. | 我要你到费城的娘家 |
[1:15:29] | Ju-Just give me time to work this out. I’ll get in touch with you. | 等我解决这件事后再联系你 |
[1:15:31] | Oh, no. I don’t think so. | 不行 |
[1:15:32] | They’re not chasing me out of my house. Uh-uh, Bobby. | 这是我的家 我不走 |
[1:15:35] | They’re not chasing me… I picked those drapes! | 他们吓不走我 窗帘是我挑的 |
[1:15:38] | Nobody cares about the drapes. | 谁还管窗帘呀 |
[1:15:41] | Just one time can I make some decisions around here? Please? | 这次拜托你让我作主 好吗 |
[1:15:43] | Just go to Philadelphia. I need you to do that for me, okay? | 帮我个忙到费城去 好吗 |
[1:15:47] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[1:15:49] | I miss you. | 我好想你 |
[1:15:55] | Oh, I miss you so much. | 我好想你 |
[1:16:00] | You can’t wear that. That’s a Christmas present. | 你怎么能穿这个? 这是圣诞礼物 |
[1:16:02] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[1:16:03] | But, baby, I missed you. I was lonely. | 我想你 感觉好孤单 |
[1:16:05] | How you just gonna go through my stuff like that? | 你怎么能翻我的东西 |
[1:16:07] | Baby, until I actually give it to you, that’s still mine. | 在我送你之前还是我的 |
[1:16:11] | Yeah, but it looks better on me, don’t you think? | 我穿起来比较好看 |
[1:16:15] | Baby, you’re as bad as Eric. | 你比儿子还坏 |
[1:16:18] | I missed you so much. | 我好想念你 |
[1:16:24] | – What? – Oh, shit. That was the night. | -怎么了 -糟了 一定是那天晚上 |
[1:16:27] | That was the night that I came home with the presents. | 那天晚上我把礼物带回家 |
[1:16:29] | Where is Eric? | 艾瑞克呢 |
[1:16:31] | He’s at Dylan’s house. | 他在狄伦家 |
[1:16:32] | He’s probably on the way to school. | 可能正在去上学的路上 |
[1:16:33] | What? What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:16:36] | What are you doing with that? | 你拿枪干嘛 |
[1:16:38] | No, no. No. I don’t want it. I don’t want it. | 我不要 别给我 |
[1:16:40] | – Take it. Take it. – What do you want me to do with this? | -拿着 -给我干什么 |
[1:16:41] | Get me some money. I need some clothes. Put it away. | 拿些钱和衣服给我 |
[1:16:43] | Tell Maria we need her car. | 告诉玛莉亚我需要她的车 |
[1:16:44] | Chances are they wouldn’t have bugged it. | 玛莉亚的车该没被窃听 |
[1:16:47] | Oh, shit. Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[1:16:58] | Base, this is unit one. | 总部 一号报告 |
[1:17:00] | The nanny is leaving. Please advise. | 保母要走了 请指示 |
[1:17:02] | Stay put. We have satellite tracking and Bingham at the school. | 留下来 比翰在学校等 |
[1:17:14] | Aw, man, let me follow the nanny. | 让我跟踪保母 |
[1:17:18] | She doesn’t shave her legs. Jesus! | 她没刮腿毛 |
[1:17:22] | Women like that are so hot. | 这种女人好性感 |
[1:17:24] | Is there anybody following us? | 有人跟来吗 |
[1:17:26] | No. No, Mr Bobby. | 没有 迪恩先生 |
[1:17:27] | All right. Drive a little faster. I wanna catch ’em before they get to school. | 开快点 你得赶在他们前面 |
[1:17:37] | There they are. | 他们在那儿 |
[1:17:38] | Pull up to them and tell them to get into the car. | 叫他们上车 |
[1:17:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:17:42] | Eric, Dylan, get in the car, please. | 艾瑞克 狄伦 上车 |
[1:17:45] | No, we’re okay. | 没关系 |
[1:17:46] | Get in the car right now. | 快上车 |
[1:17:47] | But school’s right down the block. | 学校就在前面 |
[1:17:50] | You heard me. Now, get in. | 听我的话 上车 |
[1:18:04] | What’s up, fellas? | 你们好 |
[1:18:05] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[1:18:06] | No, no. Turn around. Sit down. Face forward. | 别转头 坐好 往前看 |
[1:18:08] | – But, Dad… – What did I say, Eric? | -可是… -听我的话 |
[1:18:11] | You guys both pick a spot on those seats. We’re gonna play a game. | 你们乖乖地坐好 我们玩游戏 |
[1:18:13] | You pick a spot and look right at it. | 别东张西望 |
[1:18:15] | You can’t let anyone know I’m back here, okay? | 别让人知道我在 |
[1:18:18] | How you been, E.? I missed you, man. | 儿子 我好想你 |
[1:18:20] | I missed you, too, Dad. Where did you go? | 爸 我也想你 你上哪儿了 |
[1:18:23] | Oh, they’ve been keeping me really busy on this case. | 我忙着处理一个案子 |
[1:18:26] | They’re trying to work me to death out there. | 他们想把我累死 |
[1:18:28] | Are you and Mom getting a divorce? | 你跟妈要离婚吗 |
[1:18:30] | Face forward. | 往前看 |
[1:18:32] | What are you talking about? No, we’re not getting a divorce. | 胡说八道 我们不会离婚 |
[1:18:35] | I mean, so we, we had a little fight. Sometimes married couples have fights. | 我们吵了一架 这很平常 |
[1:18:38] | That’s nothing for you to worry about. | 你不必担心 |
[1:18:40] | Who won the fight? | 谁吵赢了 |
[1:18:41] | This is your dad, Eric. You know when I put my foot down, that’s it. | 老爸说话算话 妈妈敢不听? |
[1:18:45] | My mom won. | 我老妈赢了 |
[1:18:46] | Look, I-I have a question I need to ask you… | 我需要问你个问题 |
[1:18:48] | and it is absolutely imperative that you tell me the truth. | 你一定要说实话 |
[1:18:52] | Now, no matter what you say, I swear to you, you are not going to get in trouble. | 不管你说什么都不会有麻烦 |
[1:18:56] | – All right? You ready? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[1:18:58] | You remember that night I came home with those Christmas presents, and you asked me, could… | 记得我带回家的圣诞礼物 |
[1:19:01] | I just looked in the bag, Dad. | 我只偷看袋子 |
[1:19:03] | I wouldn’t have taken it, except it was already open. | 已经拆开的我才拿走 |
[1:19:05] | All right, so we’re clear. | 你没事了 |
[1:19:08] | But I need it. | 我要拿回来 |
[1:19:09] | And I promise I’ll get you another one, Eric. | 我会给你一个新的 |
[1:19:11] | – Dad. – What’s the matter? | -爸 -怎么了 |
[1:19:13] | It’s broken. | 它坏了 |
[1:19:14] | It’s not Eric’s fault, Mr Dean. It was always broken. | 不是他的错 本来就坏了 |
[1:19:18] | The screen just scrambles when you turn it on. | 一打开荧幕就乱闪 |
[1:19:20] | All right, but I need it, guys. Do you have it here? | 我还是要 东西在吗 |
[1:19:23] | Yeah, we have it. | 在 |
[1:19:24] | Eric, just pass it around the side to me. | 从旁边递过来给我 |
[1:19:48] | Yes. Hello. Hi. My name is Leon Newman. | 你好 我叫李昂·纽曼 |
[1:19:51] | I’m sorry. What’s your name, ma’am? | 请问你贵姓 |
[1:19:53] | Sergeant Miller. Yes, we live at 454 Beaumont Terrace. | 我住在波蒙特街454号 |
[1:19:57] | Actually, my mother lives there. I’m calling for her. | 这是我妈的房子 |
[1:19:59] | There’s been a-a van sitting outside all day, and… | 一辆箱型车一直停在外面 |
[1:20:03] | I’m not trying to get anyone in trouble or anything like that… | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[1:20:05] | but, uh, I think they might be doing drugs or-or something in there. | 不过他们可能在贩毒 |
[1:20:08] | I was hoping you could send a car by. | 请你派警车过来 |
[1:20:12] | Thirty-one Allison, all available units. | 所有单位注意 |
[1:20:14] | Check out a white van at 454 Beaumont… | 请去查停在波蒙街的箱型车 |
[1:20:16] | for a possible 1031 narcotics violation. | 可能有人贩毒 |
[1:20:19] | – Oh, eat me. That’s us. – Yep. | -老天 那是我们 -正是 |
[1:21:00] | Rachel. | 蕾切尔 |
[1:21:02] | Rachel. | 蕾切尔 |
[1:22:23] | Oh, shit. | 可恶 |
[1:22:55] | Open the door. Open the door! | 开门 快开门 |
[1:23:06] | I told you to stay the fuck away from me. | 我叫你离我远点 |
[1:23:08] | Please! Not now, just drive. | 现在别吵 快开车 |
[1:23:17] | All right, what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:23:20] | Rachel’s dead. | 蕾切尔死了 |
[1:23:26] | I told you not to contact her. I told you. | 我叫你别去找她 |
[1:23:35] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[1:23:38] | I think I found what they’re looking for. My son had it. | 我找到他们要的东西 我儿子拿走了 |
[1:23:40] | Get out of the fucking car. | 给我下车 |
[1:24:24] | Give me the toy. | 把玩具给我 |
[1:24:35] | You know why they killed her? | 他们为什么杀她 |
[1:24:38] | Trying to make it look like it was me. | 为了嫁祸给我 |
[1:24:39] | They… They had my stuff planted all over her house. | 现场有我的衣物 |
[1:24:42] | First, if you’re a murder suspect, you’re gonna be easier to find… | 你成为杀人嫌犯就更好找 |
[1:24:46] | and second, to discredit you, in case you ever go public against them. | 万一你指控他们也没人会相信 |
[1:24:51] | The NSA set you up. | 国安局想陷害你 |
[1:24:53] | It had nothing to do with Rachel. | 这件事跟蕾切尔无关 |
[1:24:56] | Absolutely nothing. | 一点关系也没有 |
[1:25:04] | What do we got? | 有什么线索 |
[1:25:05] | We got nothing. | 没有 |
[1:25:08] | All right. Pull up everything we have on tape so far… | 我调了所有的带子 |
[1:25:10] | the square, the house surveillance. | 广场 房子 |
[1:25:12] | Van, give me the sat imagery of the hotel roof. | 饭店屋顶的卫星影像 |
[1:25:15] | Okay, here. | 这儿 |
[1:25:17] | These are the parametrics for the space vehicle during data acquisition. | 这是卫星传送回来的图像 |
[1:25:20] | Can we take a look at this guy who’s helping him? Who is he? | 看得到他的帮手吗 |
[1:25:26] | Can you get a feature extraction and pattern matching on him? | 能不能认出他是谁 |
[1:25:29] | Mm-mmm. He never looks up. | 他没有抬头 |
[1:25:31] | He’s smart. | 他很聪明 |
[1:25:32] | Why does he have to look up? | 他干嘛一定要抬头 |
[1:25:34] | The satellite’s about 155 miles above the earth. It can only look straight down. | 卫星在地球上空只能往下拍 |
[1:25:37] | That’s kind of limited, isn’t it? | 效能很有限嘛 |
[1:25:39] | Well, maybe you can design a new one. | 你来设计新的 |
[1:25:40] | Oh, maybe I will, idiot. | 也许我会 蠢蛋 |
[1:25:45] | Stay put. I need some food. I need to eat. | 别走开 我得吃点东西 |
[1:26:08] | – Hello. – Yeah, it’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[1:26:10] | Oh, it’s you, asshole. | 是你啊 混球 |
[1:26:11] | – What are you calling me for? – Shut up and listen. | -干嘛打给我 -听我说 |
[1:26:13] | Go to the house. Go. Do not call Carla. | 到我家 别打电话去 |
[1:26:17] | Rachel Banks is dead. The papers will make it sound like I killed her. | 蕾切尔死了 报纸会指控我 |
[1:26:21] | Tell her that I didn’t do it. | 跟她说不是我干的 |
[1:26:23] | Make sure she goes. Get her out of there. | 把她带走 |
[1:26:25] | Tell ’em I love ’em. | 告诉他们 我爱他们 |
[1:26:27] | The call is coming from… | 电话来自… |
[1:26:29] | 840 McClean, Baltimore, | 巴的摩尔市 麦克林840号 |
[1:26:31] | between Hood and St. Anne’s. | 胡德和圣安街口 |
[1:26:33] | Copy that. Yes! | 收到 太好了 |
[1:26:54] | What’s up, man? | 什么事? |
[1:26:56] | We’re gonna have to look at your surveillance tapes for the last 20 minutes. | 我们要店里20分钟内的监控录影 |
[1:27:00] | Hey, Larry. | 赖瑞 |
[1:27:02] | The surveillance footage is coming in right now from Pratt. | 监控录像正在传送 |
[1:27:05] | Freeze it and process it for face recognition. | 定格 进行脸部指认 |
[1:27:16] | Pratt, do we see which way the car went? | 他们往哪儿去 |
[1:27:19] | No, sir. This kid here at the register thinks that it might have went south. | 看不到 店员说可能往南 |
[1:27:22] | Unfortunately, the shot’s too tight. | 可惜镜头太近 |
[1:27:25] | I got make, uh, model and colour, | 只看出车型和颜色 |
[1:27:27] | but the plates are phony. | 车牌是假的 |
[1:27:29] | Order satellite coverage on this sector. | 进行卫星扫描 |
[1:27:31] | It’s already done. | 没问题 |
[1:27:46] | You planning a quick getaway? | 你打算随时潜逃 |
[1:27:48] | Yeah, ever since I met you. | 是 自从见到你以后 |
[1:28:13] | Hate to see the chicken that lives in this coop. | 这是谁的鸡笼? |
[1:28:17] | This is where I work. | 这是我工作的地方 |
[1:28:18] | Might seem strange to you, | 也许你觉得奇怪 |
[1:28:20] | but this has been my office for 15 years. | 我十五年来都在这儿工作 |
[1:28:22] | It’s completely secure. | 绝对安全 |
[1:28:24] | Copper wire mesh keeps the radio signals out. | 铜网能阻隔无线电讯号 |
[1:28:31] | This is the satellite imagery of the convenience store 20 minutes ago. | 这是20分钟前 便利商店附近的卫星照片 |
[1:28:35] | They’re in an EI Camino. Eighty-six. | 他们开一辆卡车 |
[1:28:40] | There it is. | 在那儿 |
[1:28:41] | John, give us LAT 30, 64 minutes, LONG 72, 29 minutes. | 纬度3064经度7229 |
[1:28:47] | There they are. | 在那儿 |
[1:28:49] | It’s coming in from top left. | 左上方 |
[1:28:54] | Let’s go in there and get them. | 去逮他们吧 |
[1:29:00] | I call it the jar. | 这儿叫铜墙铁壁 |
[1:29:02] | No phone or utility lines coming in. | 没有电话或电缆 |
[1:29:04] | Self-contained. Unplugged from the world. | 完全与世隔绝 |
[1:29:07] | Nothing for a wire bug to piggyback in on. | 绝对不会遭到窃听 |
[1:29:09] | That leaves only transmitters. | 只有发送器有用 |
[1:29:12] | It’s easy enough to signal-sweep for those. | 不过也扫描得出来 |
[1:29:14] | Signal-sweeping for transmitters. You’re just a party animal. | 扫描发送器 你真会找乐子 |
[1:29:19] | See, the government’s been in bed with the entire telecommunications industry since the ’40s. | 政府从40年就和电信业挂勾 |
[1:29:24] | They’ve infected everything. | 什么都能查看 |
[1:29:26] | They can get into your bank statements, your computer files, | 你的银行存折 电脑档案 |
[1:29:29] | your e-mail, listen to your phone calls. | 电子邮件 窃听电话 |
[1:29:32] | My wife’s been saying that for years. | 我太太一直警告我 |
[1:29:34] | Every wire, every airwave. | 每条电缆 每个频道 |
[1:29:38] | The more technology you use, | 用的科技产品越多 |
[1:29:39] | the easier it is for them to keep tabs on you. | 就越容易被监控 |
[1:29:42] | It’s a brave new world out there. | 这是科技的新世界 |
[1:29:44] | At least it better be. | 最好是如此 |
[1:30:03] | There it goes. | 开始了 |
[1:30:06] | It’s some kind of simple encryption. | 很简单的密码 |
[1:30:08] | Oh, conspiracy theorists of the world, unite. | 阴谋论者团结一心 |
[1:30:11] | It’s more than a theory with me. I’m a former conspirer. | 不只是阴谋论 我曾是执行者 |
[1:30:16] | Yeah, I used to work for the NSA. | 我替国安局做过事 |
[1:30:18] | I was a communication analyst. | 我是通讯分析员 |
[1:30:20] | Listen to international calls, calls from foreign nationalists. | 专门监听国际电话 |
[1:30:23] | That GPS tracking device we found in your cellular telephone? | 我们找到的全球定位追踪器 |
[1:30:26] | I designed one of the first models in that series. | 第一个原型是我设计的 |
[1:30:36] | Fort Meade has 18 acres of mainframe computers underground. | 米德堡有18英亩的地下建筑 装满电脑主机 |
[1:30:42] | You’re talking to your wife on the phone and you use the word… | 打电话时 只要提到 |
[1:30:44] | “bomb,” “president,” “Allah” any of a hundred key words, | 炸弹 总统 阿拉或其它关键字 |
[1:30:48] | the computer recognizes it automatically records it, red-flags it for analysis. | 电脑就会录下来进行分析 |
[1:30:51] | That was 20 years ago. | 那还是二十年前的事 |
[1:31:00] | You know the Hubble Telescope that looks up at the stars? | 哈伯望远镜专门观察外太空 |
[1:31:02] | They’ve got over a hundred spy satellites looking down at us. | 有一百个情报卫星在监视我们 |
[1:31:05] | That’s classified. | 这是最高机密 |
[1:31:07] | In the old days, we actually had to tap a wire into your phone line. | 以前得用缆线窃听你的电话 |
[1:31:10] | Now calls bouncing off satellites, they snatch ’em right out of the air. | 现在只要从空中拦截讯号 |
[1:31:17] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:31:24] | That’s Phil Hamersly. | 那是飞利浦议员 |
[1:31:26] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[1:31:36] | Who’s this guy? | 这是谁 |
[1:31:37] | I’m gonna check the executive NSA files. | 我要查国安局主管资料 |
[1:31:40] | Let’s run a photo ID on him. | 进行照片指认 |
[1:31:53] | Reynolds, Thomas Brian. Born 9-11-40. | 汤姆逊·雷诺兹·布莱恩 1940年9月11日生 |
[1:31:56] | Attended Episcopal School, D.C. B.A., | 哈佛大学学士学位 |
[1:31:58] | Harvard, PhD, Princeton. | 普林斯顿大学博士学位 |
[1:32:00] | On loan from the State Department since ’95. | 95年从国务院外调国安局 |
[1:32:03] | This guy’s not a professional. He’s a politician. | 这家伙是个政客 |
[1:32:10] | Aw, shit! Take that. | 该死 拿去 |
[1:32:14] | When was the last time you contacted somebody you knew? | 你什么时候联络过别人 |
[1:32:16] | When we stopped for food. | 在便利商店 |
[1:32:17] | Didn’t I tell you not to use the telephone? | 我叫你别打电话 |
[1:32:19] | I called from a pay phone. | 那是公用电话 |
[1:32:20] | What did I tell you? | 我是怎么说的 |
[1:32:23] | You told me no calls. | 你叫我别打电话 |
[1:32:24] | I told you no calls. | 没错 |
[1:32:27] | Get the cat. Get the cat. | 帮我把猫带走 |
[1:32:28] | Hey, man… | 带… 猫? |
[1:32:31] | What’s the cat’s name? | 它叫什么 |
[1:32:32] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[1:32:33] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[1:32:34] | Come here, baby. Baby, come, come. Come here! | 宝贝 过来… 滚过来! |
[1:33:02] | All right, baby, what do we got? | 这是什么 |
[1:33:07] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[1:33:17] | Subjects exiting. | 目标正离开 |
[1:33:19] | Williams, get the hell out of there. | 威廉姆斯 快出去 |
[1:33:22] | This bitch is gonna blow! Go, go, go! Move! | 这地方要爆炸了 |
[1:33:23] | Go! Go! Go! | 快 快走! |
[1:33:43] | Come on! Go! | 快点 快 |
[1:33:50] | Move! Move! Move! | 快 快跑 |
[1:33:55] | Move! Move! | 快冲 |
[1:34:13] | – What the hell is happening? – I blew up the building. | -怎么回事 -我把大楼炸掉了 |
[1:34:15] | – Why? – Because you made a phone call! | -为什么 -就因为你打了个电话 |
[1:34:27] | Tell him to pull over! | 叫他停车 |
[1:34:28] | Pull the vehicle over now! | 马上停车 |
[1:34:35] | Pull over now! | 快停车 |
[1:34:53] | Pump action! | 上膛 |
[1:35:13] | Gosh damn! | 可恶 |
[1:35:19] | Fuel line must be broken. | 油管一定断了 |
[1:35:22] | Get it out! Get it out! Goddam! | 快灭火 |
[1:35:24] | Stop the car | 停车 |
[1:35:34] | Where’s the disk? | 磁碟片呢 |
[1:35:37] | No! Shit! | 该死 |
[1:35:40] | Look, is there any way to save it? | 救得了吗 |
[1:35:41] | Ah, that’s ruined. | 全毁了 |
[1:35:43] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[1:35:44] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[1:35:45] | Subjects heading west across the coal fields. | 目标往西前进 |
[1:35:47] | What do you mean you’re leaving? | 你要一走了之? |
[1:35:48] | The disk is gone. We got nothing. It’s over. | 没有磁碟片就没戏唱 |
[1:36:04] | We have control. Put down your weapons. | 把枪放下 |
[1:36:14] | You think I wanted that disk? You think I wanted that idiot to put that goddam thing in my… | 我根本就不想要拿到磁片 |
[1:36:18] | Who gives a fuck what you wanted? | 我不管你想什么 |
[1:36:21] | Since you’ve shown up, Rachel’s dead and the NSA’s onto me. | 你把蕾切尔害死 害我被追杀 |
[1:36:27] | Onto you? What do you mean onto you? | 你被追杀? 什么意思 |
[1:36:29] | Onto you about what, Brill? | 追你干什么 |
[1:36:31] | You’re not the target. I am. | 你不是目标 我才是 |
[1:36:45] | This time we got him. We got him. He’s right in front of us. | 看到了 他就在前面 |
[1:36:50] | Come on, come on. | 加油 快跑 |
[1:36:54] | We got him. He’s got nowhere to go. We got him. | 他逃不了 逮到他了 |
[1:37:08] | Air One to ground, they’re somewhere between the trains. | 他们在列车中间 |
[1:37:12] | Get the fuck away from me. | 滚远一点 |
[1:37:18] | We’re coming back around. | 我们要绕回去 |
[1:37:20] | You’re blowing my whole life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[1:37:22] | What life? | 什么生活 |
[1:37:23] | You live in a fucking jar so the world can’t touch you. | 你只会作茧自缚 离群索居 |
[1:37:26] | And Rachel… You didn’t give a shit about Rachel! | 你才不关心蕾切尔 |
[1:37:28] | Just some package under seat number 32 to you. | 你只关心她带来的生意 |
[1:37:33] | – Come on! – Do you have a problem? | -揍我呀 -你有毛病吗 |
[1:37:35] | Do it! Go on! Do it! | 动手呀 开枪 |
[1:37:39] | I’m all you’ve got! And you’re all I’ve got. | 我只有你 你也只有我 |
[1:37:50] | Got ’em. Heading west towards the freeway. | 他们往西走向公路 |
[1:38:03] | – Get out of the fucking car- Get out! – All right. | -给我下车 -依你 |
[1:38:06] | Come on. Get out. Move. | 下车 |
[1:38:08] | Don’t do this to me. Come on. | 别这样 |
[1:38:09] | Tell your story walking. | 乖乖走路吧 |
[1:38:11] | Hey, wait a minute. Don’t… Oh, for God’s sakes… | 等一下 别这样 |
[1:38:14] | Thanks for your help back at the train. | 谢谢你救我一命 |
[1:38:15] | Wait a minute. Oh, for Jesus… | 等等 我的个主啊 |
[1:38:21] | Air One to ground, I think we lost them. | 我们追丢了 |
[1:38:23] | They’re somewhere beneath the overpass. | 他们在桥下 |
[1:38:34] | Well, you certainly carjacked a really nice car. | 你抢到一辆好车 |
[1:38:38] | This is a piece of shit. What are you talking about? | 这算什么好车 没见过好车? |
[1:38:43] | I need sugar, you know. I’m-I’m getting cranky. | 我缺乏血糖会很急躁 |
[1:38:46] | Getting? | 那还用说 |
[1:38:48] | I’m hypoglycaemic. Uh, my body can’t metabolize the sugar, so… | 我有低血糖症 无法新陈代谢 |
[1:38:52] | So you’re a real, you know, pain in the ass when you don’t eat. | 你没吃东西就变浑蛋? |
[1:38:55] | Basically. | 基本上来说 |
[1:38:57] | Yeah. Right. | 没错 |
[1:39:00] | We should eat then. | 那就去吃东西 |
[1:39:01] | Let’s do that. | 好吧 |
[1:39:04] | His real name is Edward Lyle. | 他的真名是艾德华莱尔 |
[1:39:05] | Graduated from Drexel University. Enlisted in the army, 1953. | 德卓大学毕业 53年从军 |
[1:39:09] | Rapid promotion, excelled at intelligence and communications. | 在情报和通讯方面表现优异 |
[1:39:12] | Joined NSA in ’65. | 65年加入国安局 |
[1:39:15] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:39:17] | He was in the agency till 1980, when he vanished and went underground. | 80年潜入地下消失无踪 |
[1:39:20] | Hasn’t been seen since. | 从此再未露面 |
[1:39:21] | That’s a long time. | 很久以前的事 |
[1:39:23] | Lots of black bags, lots of deleteds. | 执行过很多机密的行动 |
[1:39:26] | He’s familiar with explosives, obviously. | 他也是爆破高手 |
[1:39:29] | His last assignment, he went into Iran, late ’78, after the Shah. | 最后的任务是78年在伊朗 |
[1:39:33] | – This is our problem. – This man. | -这就是我们的问题 -就是这个人 |
[1:39:39] | So, we were helping the secret police supply weapons… | 我们当时给阿富汗叛军提供武器 |
[1:39:44] | to the Afghani rebels fighting the Soviets. | 跟俄国人打仗 |
[1:39:46] | My partner and I were on the eastern border monitoring Soviet military transmissions. | 我和搭档负责监听俄军通讯 |
[1:39:50] | It was kind of fun, actually. I liked the Iranians. | 其实很好玩 我喜欢伊朗人 |
[1:39:54] | But back in Tehran, the hard-liners seized the embassy… | 强硬派占领德黑兰的美国使馆 |
[1:39:57] | and overnight, the whole country changed. | 一夜之间政权转移 |
[1:40:00] | People we’d been working with, they turned on us. I got out. | 伊朗政府马上翻脸 我逃出来 |
[1:40:04] | My partner didn’t. | 我的搭档没能逃走 |
[1:40:06] | By the time I got home, | 等我回到家里时 |
[1:40:07] | the whole mission had become a press disaster waiting to happen. | 这项任务已经成为外交上的污点 |
[1:40:10] | Aiding and abetting the new enemy. | 我们等于协助新的敌人 |
[1:40:13] | The agency conveniently forgot I existed. | 国安局忘了我的存在 |
[1:40:17] | I don’t blame them. | 我并不怪他们 |
[1:40:20] | It’s what they had to do. | 他们必须这么做 |
[1:40:22] | I loved the agency. | 我热爱国安局 |
[1:40:25] | I loved the work. I loved the people. | 我热爱这份工作和同事 |
[1:40:29] | It was my whole life. | 那是我的生命 |
[1:40:32] | Your partner was Rachel’s father. | 你的搭档便是蕾切尔的父亲 |
[1:40:35] | Yeah. The idea was… | 没错 我们说好了 |
[1:40:39] | The idea always was that if one of us got out, | 我们的默契是 不论谁逃走 |
[1:40:41] | he’d take care of the other’s family. | 就要照顾对方的家人 |
[1:40:44] | Rachel was all he had, so she became my promise to him. | 我答应他要把蕾切尔照顾好 |
[1:40:48] | Here you go, hon. | 给您 |
[1:40:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:40:55] | Maybe we can still keep that promise in a way. | 也许还能完成你的承诺 |
[1:40:58] | You’re a threat now, just like I was. | 你跟我一样成为威胁 |
[1:41:01] | Threat to whom? To them? | 对他们是威胁? |
[1:41:03] | To your family, to your friends, | 你的家庭 你的朋友 |
[1:41:05] | everyone you know, everyone you meet. | 对你周遭的每一个人 |
[1:41:07] | That’s why I went away and didn’t come back. | 所以我才躲起来 |
[1:41:10] | You gotta go away, Robert. | 你也得消失 |
[1:41:11] | No, I don’t think so. This is my life. | 不 这是我的生活 |
[1:41:14] | I worked hard for it, and I want it back. | 我要拿回以前的生活 |
[1:41:17] | I grew up without a father. I know what that is. | 我从小失去父亲 |
[1:41:19] | And I will not allow my family to go through that. | 不能让我的妻儿也受苦 |
[1:41:23] | Mommy, I don’t wanna go home. | 妈妈 我不想回家 |
[1:41:33] | Wanna take a poke at me? | 想打我一拳吗 |
[1:41:36] | Come on. | 尽管打 |
[1:41:37] | I don’t hit senior citizens. | 我不打老年人 |
[1:41:41] | Oh, come here, Babe. Come on. Hey. | 过来 宝贝 |
[1:41:44] | Come up here. Come on. | 过来 |
[1:41:46] | You know, in guerilla warfare, you try to use your weaknesses as strengths. | 打游击战你的弱点就是优势 |
[1:41:50] | Such as? | 比如说 |
[1:41:53] | if they’re big and you’re small, | 如果对手个头大 而你很瘦小 |
[1:41:55] | then you’re mobile and they’re slow. | 表示你较灵活 他们较笨拙 |
[1:41:59] | You’re hidden and they’re exposed. | 你在暗 他们在明 |
[1:42:01] | You only fight battles you know you can win. | 别打赢不了的仗 |
[1:42:04] | That’s the way the Vietcong did it. | 越共很清楚这点 |
[1:42:07] | You capture the weapons and you use them against them the next time. | 用对手的武器对付他们 |
[1:42:09] | That way they’re supplying you. | 等于他们提供武器给你 |
[1:42:11] | You grow stronger as they grow weaker. | 他们越弱 你就越强 |
[1:42:14] | Hey, try these. | 穿起来 |
[1:42:16] | Can I have something else, please? | 有别的吗 |
[1:42:17] | Yeah. Here. | 有 |
[1:42:19] | N-Never mind. | 算了 |
[1:42:22] | That’s my best aloha shirt. | 我最好的夏威夷衫 |
[1:42:24] | Well, say “aloha” to it. | 逊毙了 |
[1:42:35] | – Steve, how you doing? – Howdy. | -史提夫 你好吗 -你好 |
[1:42:37] | Need some gear. | 我要器材 |
[1:42:38] | Help yourself. | 自己拿 |
[1:42:39] | – Say hi to Bill. – How you doing, Bill? | -这是比尔 -你好比尔 |
[1:42:43] | Steve, where’s the two gigahertz video transmitters? | 史提夫 影像传送器呢 |
[1:42:46] | Right behind you, second shelf. | 你后面第二层 |
[1:42:48] | Steve? I thought you said his name was Bill. | 史提夫? 他不是比尔吗 |
[1:42:51] | No. You’re Bill. | 你才是比尔 |
[1:42:54] | If I’m Bill, you’re going to have to let me know I’m Bill. | 你得事先跟我说 |
[1:42:56] | I just did. | 我刚才说了 |
[1:42:57] | The, uh, president has not committed himself… | 总统还没有支持这项法案 |
[1:43:00] | but he does recognize that we do need something in this area. | 不过他一定会知道 |
[1:43:05] | And I think he will come to see that this bill will, in the end… | 这法案将使国家更安全 |
[1:43:07] | provide the kind of security that this… | 提供某种程度的安全 |
[1:43:11] | What security? | 什么安全 |
[1:43:12] | The kind of security he’s gonna need. | 他最需要的安全 |
[1:43:19] | Ah, here we go. | 来吧 |
[1:43:21] | Modified cell phone interfaced with laptop computer. | 改装手机和笔记电脑连线 |
[1:43:24] | Creates an enormously powerful tool. | 功能强大的工具 |
[1:43:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:43:27] | This is Congressman Albert’s home address and his cellular ESN. | 艾议员的住址和手机频率 |
[1:43:32] | Now, we reprogramme our phone… | 现在把我们的手机重新编程 |
[1:43:35] | with Congressman Albert’s ESN, | 调到阿尔伯特议员的手机频率 |
[1:43:38] | and you know what we got? | 会有什么结果 |
[1:43:40] | Hi, sweetie. We just landed. So, how are the kids? | 我刚下机 孩子好吗 |
[1:43:43] | Melissa has a fever. | 玛莉莎在发烧 |
[1:43:44] | She okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:43:45] | She’s fine. When will you have some time to talk? | 没事 你几时再打来 |
[1:43:47] | Uh, about 30, 40 minutes. | 三十到四十分钟后 |
[1:43:48] | I’ll be in suite 59, Lincoln Hotel. | 我住林肯酒店 59号套房 |
[1:43:50] | – I’ll call you when you get in. – You’re a dangerous man. | -到了打给你 -你是危险人物 |
[1:44:16] | Say something. | 说话 |
[1:44:17] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[1:44:18] | Louder. | 大声点 |
[1:44:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:44:20] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[1:44:24] | – Won’t they look in there? – That’s the idea. | -他们不会查吗 -我就是要他们查 |
[1:44:27] | Great plan. | 真是好点子 |
[1:44:30] | I’ve been a law-abiding citizen my whole life. One day with you… | 我一向奉公守法 跟你在一起 |
[1:44:33] | I’m sh-shooting… and breaking… | 就学会开枪 闯空门 |
[1:44:37] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要上厕所 |
[1:44:39] | Rest well. | 好好休息 |
[1:44:40] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢了 再见 |
[1:44:44] | Good work, guys. | 干得好 |
[1:45:04] | We got him. | 抓到他的把柄 |
[1:45:07] | Yeah, go for it, Mr Congressman. | 尽管享受吧 议员先生 |
[1:45:15] | I think you’re too young to watch this part here. | 你太幼齿不能看 |
[1:45:17] | Yeah, so is she. | 她也太幼齿了 |
[1:45:32] | Yeah, hello. Could you send somebody up to my room, please? | 派人到我的房间来 |
[1:45:35] | Yes, this is Christa, the congressman’s aide. | 我是议员助理克莉丝 |
[1:45:40] | How the hell am I supposed to know what it is? | 我怎么知道 |
[1:45:41] | I’m just a congressman, for Christ’s sake. | 我只是议员 |
[1:45:45] | Security expert tells me… | 专家说这是 |
[1:45:46] | it’s like a-a PX-73 burst transmitter, whatever the hell that is… | PX73型发送器 管它是什么 |
[1:45:50] | except it’s-it’s much, much more sophisticated. | 不过更先进复杂 |
[1:45:53] | Of course I’m going to send it down, but that’s… That’s not the… | 我会送给你看 |
[1:45:58] | Because I want to know who in the hell put it there, Jim. | 我要知道是谁放的 |
[1:46:12] | Hi there. Hey. | 你好 |
[1:46:14] | Hola. Si? | 什么事 |
[1:46:19] | Electricity? Yes. | 电路? 有 |
[1:46:33] | You know, this is very irritating. | 你很烦人 |
[1:46:35] | Get one channel and stay with it. | 想看什么就别乱转 |
[1:46:40] | – Stop jumping… – We’re on TV! | -别乱跳 -我们上电视了 |
[1:46:42] | – I told you to stop jumping around. – We’re on TV! | -我叫你别乱跳 -我们上电视了 |
[1:47:02] | Okay, these are the ones they wanted us to find. | 这是对方要我们找到的 |
[1:47:06] | They’re all ours. We made ’em. | 国安局的发送器 |
[1:47:09] | Thomas, could I see you a second? | 汤姆 来一下 |
[1:47:16] | Look, there’s $140,000 here. I have no idea where it came from. | 这十四万不晓得是哪儿来的 |
[1:47:21] | – What are you talking about? An extra 140? – Yeah. | -什么 多出十四万? -对 |
[1:47:25] | Look, it’s right here. | 在这儿 |
[1:47:27] | Two separate $70,000 deposits on the same day. | 同一天存进两笔七万元款项 |
[1:47:31] | Yes, I see the deposits, thank you. | 我看到了 谢谢 |
[1:47:33] | – What I’m saying is I have no idea where they came from. – Tom. | -我不知道是哪儿来的 -汤姆 |
[1:47:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:47:38] | That was Shaffer. He wants to see all department heads at 08:00. | 局长来电 他要在8点钟见所有主管 |
[1:47:43] | You’re going in on Sunday. | 礼拜天要上班? |
[1:47:46] | That’s just great. | 太好了 |
[1:47:47] | Emily. | 爱蜜莉 |
[1:47:50] | This is your separate account. I have no idea… | 这是你的帐户 与我无关 |
[1:47:52] | By the way, who is Christa? | 对了 谁是克莉丝? |
[1:47:58] | “Eternally yours”? | 你的挚爱 |
[1:48:03] | I want the entire history of this device, from birth to abortion, | 我要知道这项装置的一切 |
[1:48:07] | on my desk in two hours. | 两小时后放在我桌上 |
[1:48:11] | I want the name of the tech who made it. | 我要知道是谁制造的 |
[1:48:17] | I want to know who authorized its use… | 我要知道是谁批准使用它 |
[1:48:20] | who checked it out from inventory… | 谁从仓库拿出来 |
[1:48:23] | and for what purpose. | 有什么用途? |
[1:48:29] | Most important, | 最重要的是 |
[1:48:30] | how on God’s green earth it got into Congressman Albert’s hotel room. | 它怎么会装在艾议员的房间? |
[1:48:36] | Listen, people, everyone here knows where this is going. | 大家都知道事态严重 |
[1:48:38] | Now, if this was a legit op… | 如果这是合法行动 |
[1:48:47] | If this was a legit op… | 如果是合法的 |
[1:48:49] | and I can’t possibly see how it could be, then so be it. | 虽然不太可能 那就算了 |
[1:48:55] | But if this was somebody’s unilateral wet dream… | 如果是有人擅自行动 |
[1:49:00] | then that somebody is going to prison. | 他就会坐大牢 |
[1:49:05] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[1:49:10] | Yes? | 喂 |
[1:49:11] | Thomas Reynolds? | 汤姆逊·雷诺兹吗 |
[1:49:13] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[1:49:14] | I have that environmental study you’ve been looking for. | 我有你要的自然生态录影带 |
[1:49:19] | Can we discuss this in person? | 我们能见面吗 |
[1:49:20] | Be at the corner of Iowa and Third at 3:00. | 三点到爱荷华街口碰面 |
[1:49:23] | I’ll be there at 4:00. | 我四点整到 |
[1:49:28] | We have to get a confession out of this guy, we have to… | 我们得逼他认罪 |
[1:49:30] | get it on tape, and we have to get it fast, okay? | 然后尽快录下来 |
[1:49:36] | Oh, you shouldn’t have. This thing must’ve cost 12, 13 bucks easy. | 你太客气了 一定花了你十二块 |
[1:49:40] | Now, they expect me to be wired, all right? | 他们知道我会戴窃听器 |
[1:49:43] | So what they’ll do is they’ll sweep me. | 所以会搜我身 |
[1:49:45] | But once they’re done, I’m gonna give you the signal… | 一旦搜完身 |
[1:49:48] | and, uh, you turn the mike on. | 我就打信号叫你打开麦克风 |
[1:49:51] | What’s the signal? | 什么信号 |
[1:49:52] | Signal is putting, uh, gum in my mouth. | 把口香糖放进嘴里 |
[1:49:55] | So after the signal, you turn the mike on. T-Turn it on now. | 看到信号就打开麦克风 |
[1:49:57] | Let’s try it. | 现在试试看 |
[1:50:00] | Okay, off. Off. | 关掉 |
[1:50:02] | Good. Now, to be safe, they’ll also try… | 不错 为了安全起见 |
[1:50:04] | to scan all the frequencies to try to track you down. | 他们会扫描附近的频率 |
[1:50:08] | Now, if these guys are good, and they’re probably very good, | 这些人的道行一定很高 |
[1:50:11] | in a location like this they’ll have you in five, six minutes. | 五 六分钟就能找到你 |
[1:50:14] | So let’s say in four minutes time, after you turn that tape on… | 你录了四分钟以后 |
[1:50:18] | regardless of what’s happening, you get out that door. | 无论如何都要离开 |
[1:50:21] | – Now, you got that? – No. | -懂吗 -不懂 |
[1:50:39] | Record. On-off. | 录音 开关 |
[1:50:43] | All right, let the games begin. | 游戏开始了 |
[1:50:47] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[1:50:51] | Edward Lyle. | 艾德华·莱尔 |
[1:50:53] | Policeman. | 你扮成警察 |
[1:50:55] | Very clever. | 很聪明 |
[1:50:57] | Why don’t you call your friends over. | 叫你的朋友过来 |
[1:50:59] | Pratt. | 普洛 |
[1:51:07] | Step towards the fence for me. This won’t take a second. | 请过来 一下就好 |
[1:51:16] | He’s clear, sir. | 没问题 |
[1:51:19] | So, do you have the tape? | 你有那卷录影带? |
[1:51:22] | Yes, I have. | 没错 |
[1:51:23] | Here? | 在身上? |
[1:51:26] | – No. – Then what is there to talk about? | -不在 -那有什么好谈的? |
[1:51:29] | Money. | 钱 |
[1:51:30] | Money? | 钱 |
[1:51:30] | I was wondering why I hadn’t seen it on CNN. | 怪不得你没交给CNN |
[1:51:33] | Have you looked at the tape? | 你看过吗 |
[1:51:37] | What’s on it? | 上面有什么 |
[1:51:38] | Your ugly-ass face is on it. | 你的丑样子 |
[1:51:41] | It shows the death of Congressman Hamersly. | 上面有飞利浦议员遇害经过 |
[1:51:44] | The needle behind the ear. | 他耳后的针筒 |
[1:51:46] | Three faces, readily identifiable. | 还有三张清楚的脸孔 |
[1:51:49] | How much you want for it? | 你要多少钱 |
[1:51:50] | 1.8 million dollars. | 180万 |
[1:51:52] | What? | 什么 |
[1:51:53] | And my file cleared. I want my life back. | 注销我的污点 恢复我的生活 |
[1:51:56] | My 1980 salary with cost-of-living increases for the past 18 years. | 从80年起18年来的薪水 |
[1:52:00] | – Plus interest. – Oh, shit. | -加上利息 -可恶 |
[1:52:01] | Plus the retirement package for executive level E-16. | 加上退休金是185万 |
[1:52:04] | Comes to 1.85. I rounded it down. | 我减成整数 |
[1:52:07] | And for this, I get the tape and, uh, Mr Dean. | 我能得到录影带和迪恩先生? |
[1:52:10] | Actually, it’s Dean that has the tape. | 带子在他手上 |
[1:52:12] | Aw, shit. | 该死 |
[1:52:13] | So what does he want? | 他要什么 |
[1:52:14] | He wants to know why you killed the girl. | 你为什么杀死那女孩 |
[1:52:17] | What girl you talking about? | 什么女孩 |
[1:52:18] | I tried to explain it to him, but I couldn’t figure it out myself. | 我自己也想不通 |
[1:52:21] | You’re getting self-righteous on me? | 别自命清高 |
[1:52:23] | Because I’ve seen your file. | 我看过你的档案 |
[1:52:25] | Not exactly a beacon of light. | 你并不算是圣人 |
[1:52:26] | Yeah, I agree. | 没错 |
[1:52:28] | It’s just that… You kill Hamersly, okay. | 只是… 你杀死飞利浦议员自有原因 |
[1:52:31] | I wouldn’t have, but I understand the argument. | 我不过问 那是政见不同 |
[1:52:33] | But why the girl? | 为何杀死那女孩 |
[1:52:35] | Just to get to some schmuck who barely knows you’re after him? | 为了害一个搞不清状况的呆瓜 |
[1:52:38] | Schmuck? | 呆瓜 |
[1:52:38] | We never had to deal with domestic. With us, it was always war. | 我们只打外敌 不对付国民 |
[1:52:41] | You won the war. | 你们打了胜仗 |
[1:52:43] | Now we’re fighting the peace. It’s a lot more volatile. | 现在是为和平而战 |
[1:52:45] | Does he take this long doing everything? | 他都这么罗唆吗 |
[1:52:48] | Now we’ve got ten million crackpots out there | 美国有几百万个疯子 |
[1:52:51] | with sniper scopes, saran gas and C-4. | 武器是步枪 毒气和炸弹 |
[1:52:53] | Ten-year-olds go on the Net, | 十岁小孩都能通过网路 |
[1:52:55] | downloading encryption we can barely break, not to mention… | 窃取国家机密 更不用说 |
[1:52:58] | – Aw, shit. – instructions on how to make a low-yield nuclear device. | -糟了 -学会如何制造核弹了 |
[1:53:01] | Privacy’s been dead for 30 years because we can’t risk it. | 政府为了安全必须侵犯隐私权 |
[1:53:04] | The only privacy that’s left is the inside of your head, | 只有思想才有隐私可言 |
[1:53:07] | and maybe that’s enough. | 也许那就足够了 |
[1:53:08] | Come on. Get him to say something. | 逼他认罪 |
[1:53:10] | We’ve located subject. Keep him talking. | 找到目标 继续说 |
[1:53:12] | You think we’re the enemy of democracy, you and I? | 你认为我们是民主之敌? |
[1:53:14] | I think we’re democracy’s last hope. | 我们是民主的希望 |
[1:53:17] | There’s always going to be power. You shouldn’t be there, Robert, | -最后都归结到权力上 -罗伯特 你应该已经走了 |
[1:53:18] | but if you are, get out. | 要是你还在 快走 |
[1:53:21] | They’re onto us. Get out and follow procedure. | 他们找到我们 赶快离开 |
[1:53:26] | Get out now, Robert. Get out! | 快走吧 快走 |
[1:53:45] | You gonna shoot a policeman on the street? You wouldn’t get a block. | 你当街射杀警察 绝对逃不了 |
[1:53:48] | Get in. | 上车 |
[1:53:55] | – Yeah? – Tom? | -喂? -汤姆? |
[1:53:56] | Emily, what is it? | 什么事 |
[1:53:57] | Tom, our Visa card’s been cancelled. I tried to use… | 信用卡被取消了 |
[1:53:59] | Did you try the American Express? | 那就用美国运通卡 |
[1:54:01] | Yeah, I tried that, too, and it’s not… | 我也试过 |
[1:54:02] | Look, I-I-I can’t deal with this right now. | 现在别烦我 |
[1:54:04] | – I’ll call you back. – Tom, listen, I… No, Tom… | -待会再说 -汤姆 听着 我… |
[1:54:06] | Credit cards not working, huh? | 信用卡无效了? |
[1:54:08] | Yeah, that can be a real pain in the ass, can’t it? | 真的是挺麻烦的 |
[1:54:20] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:54:26] | – Asshole. – Great plan. | -笨蛋 -你的馊主意 |
[1:54:35] | Tell him to give me the tape. | 叫他把带子交出来 |
[1:54:40] | – What guarantees do we have if… – None. | -我们有什么保证 -没有 |
[1:54:44] | None? | 没有? |
[1:54:46] | Does everybody here know that you killed | 大家都知道你杀死 |
[1:54:48] | Phil Hamersly and Rachel Banks? | 飞利浦议员和蕾切尔·班克丝吗 |
[1:54:50] | This guy is going down, | 这家伙已经没戏了 |
[1:54:52] | and he’s going to take all of you with him. | 他会把你们都拖下水 |
[1:54:53] | Trust me on this. | 相信我 |
[1:54:56] | Amah- Goddam- Oh, you son of a bitch! You… | 该死 你这浑蛋 |
[1:54:59] | Rachel Banks is not the issue. | 蕾切尔·班克丝只是牺牲品 |
[1:55:01] | – Oh, you bastard- – Hamersly is the issue. He was killed for a purpose. | -你个混蛋 -飞利浦议员才该死 |
[1:55:03] | Now, where’s the tape? | 录影带呢 |
[1:55:08] | Where’s the tape? | 录影带在哪里 |
[1:55:13] | – Tom- – All right. All right. | 汤姆! |
[1:55:15] | All right. All right. I’ll-I’ll give it to you. | 好吧 我给你 |
[1:55:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:55:19] | What are you doing, you moron? | 你在干嘛 蠢蛋 |
[1:55:20] | That’s our only leverage! | 那是我们唯一的筹码 |
[1:55:22] | – For Christ’s sake. – I’m the moron? Me? | -怎么这么蠢 -我是蠢蛋? 我? |
[1:55:26] | – No, you’re the moron! – Where is it? | -你才是蠢蛋 -录影带在哪 |
[1:55:28] | – Washington and Fourth. – Washington and Fourth. | 华盛顿和第四街口 |
[1:55:39] | That’s my blender. | 我的果汁机 |
[1:55:40] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[1:55:42] | Fourth and Washington. | 华盛顿和第四街口 |
[1:55:51] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[1:55:52] | The restaurant. | 那家餐馆 |
[1:55:54] | 11169 Fourth Street. Stand by to enter. | 第四街169号 准备进去 |
[1:56:08] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[1:56:12] | See if you can get the plate on that van. | 看到车牌吗 |
[1:56:15] | TS18785 T-S-1-8-7-8-5. | |
[1:56:18] | You go in with Pratt and bring it out. | 你跟普洛去拿 |
[1:56:21] | I don’t think so. | 不行 |
[1:56:25] | Oh, you don’t think so? | 是吗 |
[1:56:26] | If I go in there and I bring that tape out… | 我把带子拿出来 |
[1:56:29] | I’m a dead man. | 就死定了 |
[1:56:31] | We go together, you and me. And you view the tape, you sign off on it. | 我们一起进去 你确定是真的 |
[1:56:34] | They let Brill go, and you take the tape home. | 放走毕瑞 拿带子走人 |
[1:56:36] | Everyone has a Merry Christmas. | 大家好好过圣诞 |
[1:56:39] | What assurances do I have that you haven’t copied that tape? | 我怎么知道你没有拷贝 |
[1:56:43] | You think I want copies? | 你觉得我想要拷贝? |
[1:56:45] | That tape has been the bane of my existence. | 这卷带子就是灾星 |
[1:56:47] | I wish the one that we have was at the bottom of the Chesapeake. | 我希望赶快结束 |
[1:56:50] | I wanna go home. | 我只想回家 |
[1:56:59] | – Give me a piece. – Yes, sir. | -给我一把枪 -给您 |
[1:57:04] | All right, you and me. | 好吧 你和我 |
[1:57:08] | And Pratt and Bingham. | 普洛和比翰 |
[1:57:12] | Fiedler, get one of those little cameras on Bingham. | 斐德 替比翰装针孔摄影机 |
[1:57:22] | Guess what. It’s a government vehicle. | 猜怎么着? 那是政府用车 |
[1:57:25] | Shit | 该死 |
[1:57:26] | I’m going in cold. If I need you, Hicks will call it. | 我要进去 有必要席克会下令 |
[1:57:34] | You guys got some food or something in here? | 这里有吃的吗 |
[1:57:36] | Oh, behind you. | 你后面 |
[1:57:49] | You’re either incredibly smart or incredibly stupid. | 你不是天才 就是个白痴 |
[1:57:54] | We’ll see in a minute. | 你等着瞧 |
[1:57:56] | Watch out for the FBI. | 小心FBI的人 |
[1:58:06] | I’ll be back to get my blender. | 我会回来拿果汁机 |
[1:58:07] | Yeah, I’ll have it gift-wrapped. | 我会帮你包装好 |
[1:58:14] | It’s your show. | 该你上场了 |
[1:58:16] | Isn’t that the guy that was here last time? | 这就是上次来的那个家伙? |
[1:58:18] | – That labour lawyer? – You’re right. | -那个劳工律师 -没错 |
[1:58:29] | No, no. Thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[1:58:30] | You guys like the food? | 好吃吗 |
[1:58:32] | Yeah. It’s good food. | 很好吃 |
[1:58:33] | It’s good food, huh? I made it. | 是我做的 |
[1:58:35] | – Yeah, yeah. – Yeah, yeah, sure you made it. | 是吗 是吗 当然是你”做”的 |
[1:58:38] | – Come on. Eat your food. – I’m eating. | -吃吧 -在吃 |
[1:58:40] | Boss. Black guy’s back with a couple creeps. | 老大 黑鬼跟一群人来了 |
[1:58:42] | Yeah, sh-show him in. | 带他进来 |
[1:58:51] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[1:58:54] | What’s this, the FBI? | 他们是FBI? |
[1:58:57] | No, sir, Mr Pintero. This is the gentleman you wanted to meet. | 不是 他是你找的人 |
[1:59:00] | Oh, that’s him? | 就是他 |
[1:59:02] | Yep, that’s him. | 没错 |
[1:59:03] | So you made the tape? | 带子是你拍的? |
[1:59:05] | What? | 什么 |
[1:59:06] | Did you make the videotape? | 录影带是不是你拍的? |
[1:59:10] | Look, look. He wants it back. | 他要拿回去 |
[1:59:13] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:59:15] | I don’t give a shit what he wants. | 我才不鸟他 |
[1:59:19] | Could we have some privacy, please? | 我们私下谈谈好吗 |
[1:59:23] | Yeah, maybe we should. | 好吧 |
[1:59:26] | Maria, get the kids out of here. | 把孩子带走 |
[1:59:28] | Come on, boys. | 走吧 孩子们 |
[1:59:31] | Get ’em out of here. | 带下去 |
[1:59:32] | Go on. | 快点 |
[1:59:34] | Maria, come on! Get ’em out! Come on! | 玛莉亚 快 带他们出去 快点 |
[1:59:35] | Uncle Paulie will take you to the zoo later. | 待会带你们去动物园 |
[1:59:41] | Ooh, ooh, Hicks. | 席克 |
[1:59:42] | What the hell’s the matter with him? | 怎么了 |
[1:59:44] | No, no, no, no. Not on the equipment. We gotta get him… Okay. | 别乱吐 带他下车 |
[1:59:56] | Check this out. Come here. | 你们看 |
[1:59:59] | Tony, they just pulled a guy out of the van. | 他们把一个人带下车 |
[2:00:02] | He’s puking and bleeding all over himself. | 他全身是血 还在吐 |
[2:00:08] | Shit. It’s a city cop. | 他是警察 |
[2:00:12] | Hey, Babe. Come on. Come on. | 宝贝 过来 |
[2:00:16] | Oh, yeah. Okay. | 来 没事 |
[2:00:18] | Now, he’s your friend. You persuade him to give us the tape. | 叫你朋友交出带子 |
[2:00:20] | Hey, look. | 给我听好 |
[2:00:22] | Number one, he’s not my friend. | 第一 他不是我朋友 |
[2:00:25] | And number two, it’s not his tape. | 第二 那不是他的带子 |
[2:00:28] | Whose is it? | 那是谁的 |
[2:00:29] | It’s mine, okay? It’s mine. I bought it. | 是我的 我买下来的 |
[2:00:32] | You sold it to him? | 你卖给他? |
[2:00:38] | Now, you listen to me. | 你给我听好 |
[2:00:43] | Who are you? What the fuck you trying to do to me? | 你是谁? 你要什么 |
[2:00:46] | Oh, this looks bad. | 情况不妙 |
[2:00:48] | I’m with the federal government. | 我替联邦政府做事 |
[2:00:49] | Oh, the federal government made a videotape? | 带子是联邦政府拍的? |
[2:00:52] | You guys oughta get in there. | 你们最好进去 |
[2:00:53] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Listen. | 慢着 慢着 |
[2:00:55] | Now, we can go get a warrant and come back with the FBI, | 我们会带搜查令来 |
[2:00:58] | take anything we want, arrest anybody that we want… | 把你们都抓起来 |
[2:01:00] | just give the man the videotape. | 把带子给他 |
[2:01:01] | Hey, only one gonna get arrested here is you, for felonious cocksucking… | 你这拍马屁的臭小子 |
[2:01:05] | with an attempt to swallow the evidence, so shut your mouth. | 才会被抓 给我闭嘴 |
[2:01:07] | And you, get the fuck out of here. | 你给我滚出去 |
[2:01:09] | Go get your warrant. And until then, get out of my joint. | 没有搜查令就快滚 |
[2:01:12] | Come on. You gotta get in there! God, there are gonna be dead bodies all over the… | 你们不进去就会死伤惨重 |
[2:01:15] | – Shut up- – Get in there- Get in there- Come on. | -闭嘴 -快进去 快 |
[2:01:18] | – Shit, forget it. Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. – Okay. | -别管他了 走吧 快进去 -走 |
[2:01:20] | This is it, This is it! Krug, take the rear. Jamie, you’re with us. | 听我指挥 古格走后门 杰米和我们一起 |
[2:01:23] | Jones, you’re on the side entrance. | 琼斯走侧门 |
[2:01:26] | So what are we waiting for? Come on. Let’s go! | 还等什么 行动吧 |
[2:01:28] | No. Tony says we wait until they show up. We wait. | 上头说要等待支援 |
[2:01:30] | Put the guns away. | 把枪放下 |
[2:01:32] | You put your guns away. | 你把枪放下 |
[2:01:33] | Put it away. | 把枪放下 |
[2:01:35] | Put it away. | 快放下 |
[2:01:41] | Put it away. Put it away. | 快放下 |
[2:01:48] | All right, I’m putting it away. | 好 我放下来 |
[2:01:56] | Now, what will it take for us to get that videotape? | 我几时才能拿到带子? |
[2:01:59] | The end of the world. | 等到世界末日 |
[2:02:04] | Let’s go. We’re leaving. | 我们走吧 把枪放下 |
[2:02:06] | Put the guns down now. | 把枪放下 |
[2:02:07] | – Everybody, drop your weapons- – No! | -全部把枪丢掉 别开枪! |
[2:02:42] | Go! Go! Go! Out of the way! Out of the way! | 快 快 让路 让路 |
[2:02:52] | Get your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[2:02:53] | You get your hands up! Drop the gun! | 你把手举起来 扔掉枪 |
[2:02:55] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[2:02:56] | Easy-Easy-Easy with this guy. He’s not one of them. | 别紧张 他不是坏人 |
[2:02:58] | Easy, easy. Get up. Get up. Get up. Come on. | 慢点 站起来 |
[2:03:01] | All right. Let’s get this place cleaned up. | 清理这地方吧 |
[2:03:03] | Not too stupid after all. | 你还不算笨嘛 |
[2:03:05] | Let’s go. Let’s move it. Come on. | 跟我走 别停下 快点 |
[2:03:11] | We need some paramedics in here. We have 13 bodies in here. Let’s go. | 这里需要医护人员 地上有13个人 |
[2:03:26] | All right, listen up. Get some IDs on these guys. Let’s get these guns out of here. | 辨认这些人的身份 把枪收走 |
[2:04:01] | This guy is going down. He’s going to take all of you with him. | 这个人要垮台了 他会把你们都拖下水 |
[2:04:04] | Goddam! | 该死 |
[2:04:05] | Rachel Banks is not the issue. | 蕾切尔·班克丝只是牺牲品 |
[2:04:07] | Hamersly is the issue. He was killed for a purpose. | 飞利浦议员才该死 |
[2:04:11] | Now, where’s the tape? | 带子呢 |
[2:04:15] | – Why did you record it? – Okay, uh… | -为什么要录音? -是这样 |
[2:04:18] | first of all, we were there for technical support. | 我们只是技术人员 |
[2:04:21] | And, uh, we had no idea… | 不清楚状况 |
[2:04:23] | Do they know that Reynolds is dead? | 他们知道雷诺死了? |
[2:04:25] | – Yeah. – They know all that? | -知道 -他们全都知道? |
[2:04:26] | – Right, but they’re still stalling. – They’re still stalling. | -没错 他们在拖时间 -都在拖时间 |
[2:04:29] | – A tape. – A tape of it. | -没错 -是我们录的 |
[2:04:32] | What did you think was going on? | 你以为是怎么回事 |
[2:04:33] | Oh, I thought it was an STO. | 我以为是STO |
[2:04:35] | STO? | 什么STO |
[2:04:36] | Standard Training Op. | 例行训练行动 |
[2:04:42] | Congressman- Rhonda Overby, CNN. | 议员先生 CNN记者 |
[2:04:44] | Does this mean the privacy bill is dead, Congressman? | 隐私权法案是否将无疾而终? |
[2:04:46] | Uh, in its current form, yes, | 目前来说是的 |
[2:04:48] | but the issue is still very much alive, I can assure you… | 但问题仍然存在 |
[2:04:51] | unless, of course, no one worries about national security any more. | 除非没有人关心国家安全 |
[2:05:03] | We knew that we had to monitor our enemies. | 我们必须监控敌人的行动 |
[2:05:07] | We also have come to realize that we need… | 同时 我们也必须监控 |
[2:05:09] | to monitor the people who are monitoring them. | 负责情报工作的单位 |
[2:05:12] | Well, who’s going to monitor the monitors of the monitors? | 谁来监控幕后的主事者呢 |
[2:05:16] | I wouldn’t mind doing a little, uh, monitoring myself. | 我倒是也想来监控一下 |
[2:05:19] | Mmm. Yeah, and you got lots and lots of monitoring to do. | 我们俩可以彼此监控一下 |
[2:05:24] | Are you guys talking about sex? | 你们在谈论性吗 |
[2:05:27] | Boy! | 小鬼 |
[2:05:28] | Oh, no. It’s time for dinner. | 该吃饭了 |
[2:05:29] | Get in there and eat your dinner. | 乖乖吃饭 |
[2:05:31] | No more hanging with Dylan. | 不准跟狄伦鬼混 |
[2:06:07] | Brill, you are one sick man. | 毕瑞 你很变态 |
[2:06:13] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[2:06:18] | Ooh, you’re gonna need to get a tan on those things. | 你的腿得晒黑一点 |
[2:06:26] | Congressman Sam Albert, how do we draw the line… draw the line… | 议员先生 你该怎么区分 |
[2:06:29] | between protection of national security… | 为了保护国家安全 |
[2:06:32] | obviously the government’s need to obtain intelligence data… | 取得情报的需要 |
[2:06:35] | and the protection of civil liberties, | 以及保护人民自由 |
[2:06:37] | particularly the sanctity of my home? | 尤其是个人隐私权呢 |
[2:06:40] | You’ve got no right to come into my home. | 因为政府无权侵犯我的家 |