| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Hello, Ben. | 你好 Ben |
| [00:08] | – You’re alive. – Yes, I am. | -你还活着 -是的 |
| [00:11] | Are you saying you know how to find them? How to find Jin? | 你说你知道怎么找到他们吗 找到Jin |
| [00:14] | I have some ideas. | 我有些主意 |
| [00:15] | So you knew | 这么说你是知道的 |
| [00:17] | This would happen to Locke if we brought him back here? | 如果我们带他回来 这会发生在Locke身上 |
| [00:20] | Dead is dead. | 死者已矣 |
| [00:23] | You don’t get come back from that. | 你不可能让他们复活的 |
| [00:27] | The Dharma folks at the swan work site– | 在天鹅站的那些达摩组织的人 |
| [00:29] | They’re gonna drill into the ground | 他们会钻到地下 |
| [00:30] | And accidentally tap into a massive pocket of energy, | 并且无意中触发一股巨大的能量 |
| [00:33] | And that will cause your plane– oceanic 815– | 那会导致你们的飞机 大洋航班815号 |
| [00:37] | To crash on this island. | 坠毁在这岛上 |
| [00:40] | I think I can negate that energy. | 我想我可以中和掉那股能量 |
| [00:42] | If I can, then that hatch will never be built, | 如果成功的话 那个船舱就不会建造 |
| [00:46] | And your plane will land just like it’s supposed to. | 然后你们的飞机会按原计划着陆 |
| [00:49] | And just how exactly do you plan on destroying this energy? | 那你具体是怎么计划破坏这股能量的呢 |
| [00:53] | I’m gonna detonate a hydrogen bomb. | 我要引爆一颗氢弹 |
| [01:01] | Where’s the bomb, Richard? Where is it? | Richard 炸弹在哪 在哪里 |
| [01:03] | The hydrogen bomb that I told your people to bury. | 我要你的人去埋起来的那颗氢弹 |
| [01:05] | Where is it? | 藏在哪里 |
| [01:07] | Listen to me. lower your gun, and we’ll talk. okay? | 听我说 把枪放下 我们好好谈 行吧 |
| [01:10] | Nobody has to get hurt here. Just put the gun down. | 没必要要伤人 把枪放下吧 |
| [01:19] | I’m gonna give you three seconds. | 我会给你3秒钟考虑 |
| [01:22] | – One… – Don’t do this. | -一 -别这样 |
| [01:26] | What’s he doing down there? | 他在那干什么呢 |
| [01:28] | Jack, he’s crazy. is he? | Jack 他疯了 是吗 |
| [01:32] | What if this is why we’re here? | 如果这正是我们在这里的原因会怎么样 |
| [01:36] | What if this is our one chance | 如果这是我们唯一的机会 |
| [01:37] | To put things back the way they’re supposed to be? | 把事情还原成他们的本来面目 |
| [01:45] | No. What the hell do you think you’re doing?! | 不 你以为你想做什么呢 |
| [01:46] | They shot him! I’m gonna go help. | 他们开枪打了他 我要去帮忙 |
| [01:47] | Yeah, they’re gonna shoot you too. | 是的 他们也会开枪打你的 |
| [01:48] | We have to go, Jack. We have to go now. | 我们必须走 Jack 现在就得走 |
| [01:57] | – Jack! – Don’t you move! | -Jack -不准动 |
| [02:02] | Don’t move. | 不准动 |
| [02:16] | Just who the bloody hell might you be? | 你到底是谁 |
| [02:39] | Eloise Eloise! | |
| [02:42] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
| [02:47] | This man walked into camp and put a gun to my head, | 这人走进营地 用枪指着我的脑袋 |
| [02:50] | And Eloise… reacted. Where’d you find them? | 然后Eloise反击了 你在哪发现他们 |
| [02:53] | Crouched in the bushes… like rats. | 蹲在草丛里面 象老鼠一样 |
| [02:55] | Did you two come here with this man? | 你们是和这个人一起的吗 |
| [03:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [03:05] | Put them in my tent. | 把他们关进我的帐篷 |
| [03:09] | Would you care to tell me, Eloise, | 你愿意告诉我吗 Eloise |
| [03:11] | Why the Dharma initiative seems to have declared war on us? | 为什么达摩组织似乎要对我们宣战呢 |
| [03:16] | These people aren’t from the dharma initiative, Charles. | 这些人不是来自达摩组织的 Charles |
| [03:24] | Then where the hell are they from? | 那他们从哪里来 |
| [03:30] | thirty years later | 三十年后 |
| [03:58] | Richard, he’s here. | Richard 他来了 |
| [04:14] | I brought dinner. | 我带来了晚餐 |
| [04:16] | John John? | |
| [04:20] | Hello, Richard. | 你好 Richard |
| [04:22] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
| [04:26] | It’s–it’s been, uh, three years. | 有三年了吧 |
| [04:32] | What happened? What–where–where were you? | 发生了什么事 你去了哪里 |
| [04:34] | I’ll explain on the way. | 我会在路上解释 |
| [04:37] | On the way where? | 去哪里的路上 |
| [04:39] | It’s gonna be night soon. | 快要到晚上了 |
| [04:41] | You and I have an errand to run, | 你和我有任务要执行 |
| [04:42] | And we don’t have a lot of time. | 我们没有太多时间 |
| [04:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
| [04:50] | Something different about you. | 你有些不一样 |
| [04:54] | I have a purpose now. | 我现在有目标了 |
| [05:05] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这干嘛呢 |
| [05:08] | He helped me get back. | 他帮我回到这里的 |
| [05:16] | Why did Locke say these were his people? | 为什么Locke说这些是他的手下 |
| [05:18] | I thought they were yours. | 我以为是你的手下 |
| [05:20] | When I left the island, John stepped in. | 当我离开这岛的时候 John来了 |
| [05:23] | He’s the leader now. | 他现在是这里的头 |
| [05:25] | Who’s that man he’s talking to? | 跟他说话的人是谁 |
| [05:27] | His name is richard alpert. | 他叫Richard Alpert |
| [05:30] | He’s a kind of… | 他有点像 |
| [05:33] | Advisor. | 军师 |
| [05:35] | And he has had that job for a very very long time | 而且他做那份差事很久很久了 |
| [05:46] | Sun? What are you… | Sun 你在 |
| [05:50] | Were you here in 1977? | 1977年的时候你在这里吗 |
| [05:54] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
| [05:56] | These people… | 这些人 |
| [05:58] | Jack Shephard Kate Austen Hugo Reyes Jack Shephard, Kate Austen, Hugo Reyes. | |
| [06:01] | They were here with my husband– | 他们和我的丈夫在这里 |
| [06:03] | Jin Kwon Jin Kwon. | |
| [06:06] | Were you here? | 你在这里吗 |
| [06:09] | Do you remember them? A-any of them? | 你记得他们吗 随便是谁 |
| [06:14] | Yes, I was here 30 years ago. | 是的 30年前我在这里 |
| [06:17] | And I do. I remember these people. | 而且我确实记得这些人 |
| [06:20] | I remember meeting them very clearly, because… | 我记得非常清楚和他们的见面 因为 |
| [06:25] | I watched them all die. | 我亲眼看着他们都死了 |
| [07:02] | Drink of water? | 要喝水吗 |
| [07:05] | Do you think it’s true? | 你说这是真的吗 |
| [07:07] | They’re all dead? | 他们都死了吗 |
| [07:09] | I don’t think we went through all this for nothing, Sun. | 我认为我们回来不会一无所获的 Sun |
| [07:12] | I’m ready, John. | 我准备好了 John |
| [07:16] | You still have that compass I gave you? | 我给你的指南针你还留着吗 |
| [07:24] | A little rusty, but she can still find north. | 有点生锈了 但还能找准方向 |
| [07:28] | Ben, I’d appreciate it if you’d join us. | Ben 你能跟我们一起走就好了 |
| [07:31] | What, John, don’t you trust me here with my former people? | 怎么了 难道你对我和过去的下属在一起不放心吗 |
| [07:35] | Afraid I’ll stage a coup? | 担心我搞突然袭击吗 |
| [07:36] | I’m not afraid of anything you can do anymore, Ben. | 你再耍什么花招 我也无所畏惧 |
| [07:42] | Well, in that case, i’d love to come. | 这样的话 我愿意加入 |
| [07:44] | Good. | 很好 |
| [07:47] | Stay here. we’ll be back in a couple of hours. | 留在原地 我们几小时后回来 |
| [07:49] | I’ll see what I can find out. | 希望能有所发现 |
| [07:52] | But whatever happens, sun,you have my word. | Sun 无论发生什么事 我向你保证 |
| [07:54] | If there’s a way for you and Jin to be together again, | 如果有办法能使你和Jin能够重聚 |
| [07:57] | If there’s a way to save our people… | 如果能够找到拯救我们的人的方法 |
| [08:00] | I’ll find it. | 我一定会找到 |
| [08:14] | Take it easy on her. | 别动她 |
| [08:18] | Don’t talk. | 别废话 |
| [08:20] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
| [08:29] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
| [08:33] | Yeah. | 还好 |
| [08:40] | You know, before we were caught… | 我们被抓之前 |
| [08:44] | You said that we needed | 你说我们需要 |
| [08:47] | To put things back the way they were supposed to be. | 把一切事物扳回原来的轨道 |
| [08:53] | What did you mean by that? | 我不明白你的意思 |
| [08:56] | If we can do what Faraday said… | 如果我们能按Faraday说的做 |
| [09:00] | Our plane never crashes… | 我们的飞机就不会坠落 |
| [09:02] | Flight 815 lands in los angeles. | 815航班会在洛杉矶安然降落 |
| [09:05] | And everyone we lost since we got here… | 我们到这里以后所有死去的人 |
| [09:12] | They’d all be alive. | 现在应该都还活着 |
| [09:14] | And what about us? | 那我们俩呢 |
| [09:19] | We just… | 我们只是 |
| [09:20] | Go on living our life | 依旧过着自己的生活 |
| [09:23] | Because we’ve never met? | 只因为我们素未谋面吗 |
| [09:26] | All the misery that we’ve been through… | 我们经历过的种种不幸 |
| [09:30] | We’d just wipe it clean. never happened. | 都会烟消云散 就像从未发生过 |
| [09:32] | It was not all misery. | 不全是不幸 |
| [09:41] | Enough of it was. | 那也够人受的 |
| [09:52] | The man I shot… | 我击中的那个人 |
| [09:54] | What did he need the bomb for? | 他要氢弹干什么 |
| [10:02] | I need you to tell me why he wanted the bomb. | 告诉我 他要那氢弹做什么 |
| [10:06] | I don’t think you’d believe me if I did. | 我说了你也不会信 |
| [10:15] | When I was 17 years old, | 我17岁时 |
| [10:18] | I took a young man to the bomb. | 我带一个年轻人去找炸弹 |
| [10:21] | He proceeded to tell me that if we buried it underground, | 接着他告诉我 如果我们把它给埋了 |
| [10:24] | Then things would work out splendidly. | 将会是一大壮举 |
| [10:26] | When I asked him how he could be so sure… | 我问他我为什么如此肯定 |
| [10:31] | He said that he was from the future. | 他说他来自未来 |
| [10:36] | And then he disappeared, | 说完就消失了 |
| [10:38] | Right in front of my bloody eyes. | 就在我眼前消失得无影无踪 |
| [10:42] | Ten minutes ago, | 十分钟前 |
| [10:44] | I shot that man in the back. | 我击中了那人的背部 |
| [10:48] | And before he… died… | 他临死前 |
| [10:53] | He told me that he… | 告诉我 |
| [10:56] | He said he was my son. | 他说是我儿子 |
| [11:01] | Explain to me… | 告诉我详情 |
| [11:04] | And you have my word I will believe you. | 我保证我会深信不疑 |
| [11:11] | How is this my handwriting if i don’t remember writing it? | 这怎么会是我的笔记 我却一点没印象 |
| [11:22] | Because you haven’t written it yet. | 因为你还没动笔 |
| [11:25] | I know this is hard to understand, | 我知道这很难理解 |
| [11:28] | But… | 但 |
| [11:30] | What you just did… | 你刚才做的事 |
| [11:33] | It was an accident, | 是场意外 |
| [11:35] | And I think that there’s a way for you to take it all back. | 有办法可以挽回这一切 |
| [11:40] | What? | 什么 |
| [11:42] | Your son came back here | 你儿子回到这里 |
| [11:43] | Because he had figured out a way to change things. | 是因为他找到了破解之法 |
| [11:48] | He doesn’t have to be dead. | 他不必死 |
| [11:49] | You don’t have to have killed him. | 你也没必要杀了他 |
| [11:51] | If we do what’s written in that journal… | 如果我们按照那篇日志上记载的做 |
| [11:57] | None of this will have happened. | 这一切就不会发生 |
| [12:02] | Does he know what he’s talking about? | 他是不是不知所云 |
| [12:06] | He thinks he does. | 他自认为头脑清楚 |
| [12:17] | All right then, I’ll take you to the bomb. | 那好吧 我带你去找炸弹 |
| [12:23] | Just… | 只是 |
| [12:24] | One small issue, however. | 可我得先说清楚 |
| [12:27] | We secured it over 20 years ago underground. | 20多年前我们把炸弹埋在地下 |
| [12:30] | But since that time, | 可那时起 |
| [12:32] | It appears that someone’s built an entire village over it. | 有人在那里建造了整个村庄 |
| [12:37] | The dharma initiative? | 达摩组织吗 |
| [12:41] | However… | 但是 |
| [12:43] | It appears that you two | 看来你们俩 |
| [12:45] | Have been passing yourselves off as members, so… | 也是他们的成员 |
| [12:47] | I suppose coming and going will be relatively simple. | 我想你们的行动会相对容易一些 |
| [12:51] | Ah, it might be a little bit more complicated than that. | 没你想像中那么简单 |
| [13:08] | That woman– where is she now? | 那女人 现在在哪里 |
| [13:14] | Call my lawyer. | 找我的律师谈 |
| [13:17] | Stuart! what the hell are you doing? | Stuart 你到底在干什么 |
| [13:19] | I’m getting answers. where is she?! | 我在逼供 她在哪里 |
| [13:26] | Hey. hey! stop! damn it, stop. | 住手 该死 住手 |
| [13:28] | That is an order. i’m still in charge here. | 我命令你 现在还是我说了算 |
| [13:31] | No, you were in charge, Horace. | 不 以前是你说了算 Horace |
| [13:33] | But if we’re gonna protect our people | 可我们要想保护自己人 |
| [13:35] | And all the work we’re doing here, | 和我们付出的所有艰辛劳动 |
| [13:37] | You don’t have the stomach for what happens next. | 接下来的事 你是应付不过来的 |
| [13:46] | Phil Phil. | |
| [13:57] | Okay, Jim, last chance. | Jim 给你最后一次机会 |
| [13:59] | You tell me where she is… | 你告诉我她在哪 |
| [14:07] | Or so help me god, I will kill you. | 不然我就宰了你 |
| [14:17] | You ready to talk now? | 现在准备招出来吗 |
| [14:21] | Nope. | 不 |
| [14:25] | Believe me, I’m gettin’ tired of this too, Jim. | 相信我 Jim 我也厌倦了这样 |
| [14:27] | So why don’t you tell me | 招了吧 |
| [14:29] | Where your girlfriend took the boy? | 你女朋友带那孩子去了哪 |
| [14:31] | She bring him to the hostiles? | 把他带去投奔敌人了吗 |
| [14:34] | You know where they are? | 你知道他们在那里吗 |
| [14:43] | Stop! | 住手 |
| [14:44] | – Please! – You want me to stop? | -求你了 -你想让我住手吗 |
| [14:46] | Then tell me what I want to know! | 那就回答我的问题 |
| [14:48] | Stuart, please. | Stuart 求你了 |
| [14:51] | We have known each other for three years. | 我们认识有3年了 |
| [14:54] | We are not bad people! We are not here to hurt you! | 我们不是坏人 我们不是来伤害你的 |
| [14:58] | Juliet Juliet… | |
| [15:01] | Don’t. | 不要 |
| [15:05] | Whatever you tell ’em, | 不管你说什么 |
| [15:07] | They ain’t gonna believe you. | 他们都不会相信的 |
| [15:10] | It’s only gonna get more people hurt. | 只会伤及无辜 |
| [15:15] | What are we doing, man? | 我们在干什么 |
| [15:18] | Beating him is pointless. Okay? He’s not gonna talk. | 打他没用 好吗 他不会招的 |
| [15:22] | I can make him talk. | 我能敲开他的嘴 |
| [15:32] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
| [15:34] | Easy. Easy. | 冷静冷静 |
| [15:36] | You’re a dead man, Phil. | Phil 你死定了 |
| [15:42] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
| [15:43] | Mr. Radzinsky? | Radzinsky先生 |
| [15:45] | There’s still no sign of Miles or Jin. | 还是没有Miles和Jin的消息 |
| [15:47] | But the recruits from last week… | 但上星期新来的人 |
| [15:49] | I got their sub’s manifest from Amy. | 我从Amy那里找到了潜艇运载名单 |
| [15:51] | There were three last-minute add-ons. | 有三个人最后才临时加进来 |
| [15:53] | They were the two people that shot at you– | 其中两人是枪击你的 |
| [15:56] | Shephard and austen– and one guy we can’t track down. | Shephard和Austen 还有一人尚未查出 |
| [15:58] | He’s gotta be a part of this. | 他一定也参与了这事 |
| [16:02] | Who the hell is Hugo Reyes? | Hugo Reyes是谁 |
| [16:04] | He’s the fat guy. | 那个胖子 |
| [16:43] | So what’s the rescue plan? | 营救计划是怎样的 |
| [16:44] | Rescue plan? we’re heading to the beach. | 营救计划 我们正向海滩走 |
| [16:46] | Why do you think we sent you for food? | 不然你以为 为什么派你去拿食物 |
| [16:48] | but they got Sawyer and Juliet | 但Sawyer和Juliet他们 |
| [16:51] | And there are 30 of them, and they all have guns. | 他们有30人 都有枪 |
| [16:54] | The only people we can rescue is our ourselves, so let’s go. | 我们只能自救 走吧 |
| [16:56] | We gotta do something. | 我们不能坐视不管 |
| [16:57] | I mean, Sawyer would never leave us behind. | Sawyer不会抛弃我们的 |
| [17:07] | Dr. Chang? What are you doing here? | 张博士 你在这做什么 |
| [17:10] | I could ask you the same question. | 我也想问你们这个问题 |
| [17:13] | But we asked you first. | 我们先问的 |
| [17:16] | Your friend Faraday | 你们的朋友Faraday |
| [17:18] | Said that you were from the future. | 说你们来自未来 |
| [17:21] | I need to know if he was telling the truth. | 我想知道他说的是否属实 |
| [17:26] | Dude, that’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
| [17:29] | What year were you born? | 你生于哪年 |
| [17:32] | What year? | 哪年 |
| [17:32] | Uh… 1931? | 1931年 |
| [17:35] | You’re 46? | 你46了吗 |
| [17:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [17:38] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
| [17:39] | So you fought in the Korean War? | 那你朝鲜战争中参战了吗 |
| [17:43] | There’s no such thing. | 没这回事 |
| [17:47] | Who’s the president of the united states? | 谁是美国总统 |
| [17:52] | All right, dude, we’re from the future. sorry. | 好吧 我们是来自未来 抱歉 |
| [17:58] | It’s true then? | 那就是真的了吗 |
| [18:02] | You are my son? | 你是我儿子 |
| [18:07] | Yeah, it’s true. | 是啊 |
| [18:12] | Your friend–the physicist– | 你朋友 那个物理学家 |
| [18:14] | He also told me to evacuate everyone I could off the island. | 他让我撤离岛上的所有人 |
| [18:18] | He said there was going to be a | 他说 |
| [18:19] | Massive accident at the Swan | 天鹅站会有场巨大的事故 |
| [18:21] | Now is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
| [18:26] | He’s been right about everything so far. | 目前为止他都是正确的 |
| [18:28] | If Faraday said get people off the island… | 如果Faraday要岛上所有人撤离 |
| [18:35] | I’d do it. | 我会照做 |
| [18:39] | Well, then let’s hope he knows what he’s doing. | 那就但愿他头脑清醒 |
| [18:49] | Tell me something. | 告诉我吧 |
| [18:52] | Why is it that this man looks… | 为什么这人看起来 |
| [18:56] | Familiar to me? | 如此眼熟 |
| [18:58] | Richard Richard… | |
| [18:59] | You and Erik are coming with me. | 你和Erik跟我走 |
| [19:03] | Going with you where? | 跟你去哪里 |
| [19:05] | You can untie them. | 给他松绑 |
| [19:08] | Would you mind giving us a moment? | 不介意让我们独处一会吧 |
| [19:23] | I’m taking them to the bomb. | 我带他们去找炸弹 |
| [19:25] | What? | 什么 |
| [19:28] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
| [19:30] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
| [19:33] | Not in your condition. | 你现在状态不好 |
| [19:40] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
| [19:45] | The man you’re asking about, Jack, is Charles Widmore. | Jack 那是Charles Widmore |
| [19:51] | He and Eloise are… | 他和Eloise是 |
| [19:55] | Well, let’s just say love can be complicated. | 爱情真复杂 |
| [20:04] | All right. let’s move out. | 好的 我们走吧 |
| [20:11] | John So, John… | |
| [20:13] | You, uh, you ready to tell me | 你打算告诉我 |
| [20:15] | Where you’ve been the last three years? | 这三年你都去哪里了 |
| [20:18] | You really don’t know? | 你真的不知道吗 |
| [20:21] | Well, i know that on the day that Ben here turned the wheel | 我只知道 当Ben转动了转轮 |
| [20:25] | That you and i were sitting on a log. | 你和我就站在一个木板上 |
| [20:28] | There was a bright light. there was a loud noise, | 有强烈的白光和噪音 |
| [20:30] | And then you just… you disappeared. | 然后你就 就消失了 |
| [20:34] | Well, Richard, you’re just about | Richard你马上就可以看到 |
| [20:36] | to see where i disappeared too. | 我也消失过的地方 |
| [20:37] | And after we’re finished with that, | 而当我们把事情完成 |
| [20:40] | I’d like you to take me to see Jacob. | 我要你带我去见Jacob |
| [20:44] | That’s… not how it works, John. | John 这不符合规矩 |
| [20:47] | Is that true, Richard? is this gonna be a problem? | 真的吗 Richard 会有什么问题吗 |
| [20:51] | You just got back, John. | 你刚回来而已 John |
| [20:52] | There’s no reason to rush into– | 没必要那么着急就 |
| [20:53] | I am the leader now. right? | 我现在是你们的带头人吧 |
| [20:59] | Yes, John. that’s right. | 是的没错 John |
| [21:00] | Good. then i would like you to take me to Jacob. | 好 那我要你带我去见Jacob |
| [21:04] | -Can you do that? yeah -of course. | -你能带我去吗 -当然 |
| [21:07] | Fantastic. | 非常好 |
| [21:09] | Let’s keep moving. we’re almost to the plane. | 我们继续走 快要到飞机那里了 |
| [21:12] | What plane? | 什么飞机 |
| [21:34] | It’s a beechcraft– used to smuggle heroin. | 一架走私海洛因的飞机 |
| [21:37] | Flew out of nigeria, crashed here. | 从尼日利亚起飞 在这里失事 |
| [21:41] | All right, Richard, listen very carefully | 现在 你仔细听好了 Richard |
| [21:42] | Because you’re only gonna have about three minutes | 因为你只有大概三分钟的时间 |
| [21:44] | -To get this right. -Get what right? | -把事情做好 -把什么做好 |
| [21:47] | A man’s about to walk out of the jungle. | 一个男的将要走出丛林 |
| [21:49] | He’s been shot in the leg. | 但是他的脚被射伤了 |
| [21:52] | You’ll need this to get the bullet out. | 你需要这些把子弹取出来 |
| [21:58] | Uh, i’m sorry, John. i’m not– | 我没听懂 John |
| [22:00] | Now just listen. this is the important part. | 你现在仔细听好 这是最重要的一点 |
| [22:03] | You’re gonna need to tell him | 你一定要告诉他 |
| [22:05] | That he has to bring everyone who left back to the island. | 他必须让所有离开岛的人回到岛上 |
| [22:08] | And when he asks how to do that… | 当他问该怎么办的时候 |
| [22:12] | You tell him he’s gonna have to die. | 你告诉他他必须死去 |
| [22:27] | Who is that man, John? | 那个男的是谁 John |
| [22:29] | Me. | 我 |
| [23:03] | Richard Richard? | |
| [23:05] | Richard Richard… | |
| [23:07] | What is happening? | 到底发生了什么事 |
| [23:09] | What’s happening is that you’re bleeding to death. | 发生了什么 你会失血过多死去 |
| [23:17] | I need to get the bullet out. | 我需要你把子弹取出来 |
| [23:23] | How did you know there was a bullet in my leg, Richard? | 你怎么知道有子弹在我腿里 |
| [23:26] | Because you told me there was, John. | 是你告诉我的 John |
| [23:28] | No, no. no, i didn’t. | 不 不 不 我没有 |
| [23:31] | Well… you will. | 是的 你将会告诉我的 |
| [23:37] | This must be quite the out-of-body experience. | 这种灵魂出窍的感觉很好吧 |
| [23:40] | Something like that. | 感觉可以 |
| [23:43] | Your timing was impeccable, John. | 你计算的天衣无缝 John |
| [23:45] | How did you know when to be here? | 你是怎么知道该什么时候出现在这里的 |
| [23:48] | The island told me. | 这个岛告诉我的 |
| [23:52] | Didn’t it ever tell you things? | 它从未告诉过你什么吧 |
| [23:54] | No, John. and clearly it hasn’t told you where Jacob is, | 很明显它没告诉你Jacob在哪里啊 John |
| [23:57] | Or you wouldn’t need Richard to show you | 否则你也不需要Richard告诉你 |
| [23:59] | you’ ve never seen him | 你从未见过他 |
| [24:01] | What? | 什么 |
| [24:02] | Jacob. you’ve never seen him, have you? | Jacob 你从未见过他 |
| [24:15] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
| [24:18] | Where did you go? | 你去了哪里 |
| [24:20] | To give Richard his compass back. | 去把指南针还给Richard |
| [24:28] | You want the bullet? | 你要这个子弹吗 |
| [24:31] | Keep it. | 你留着吧 |
| [24:33] | Everything go all right? | 一切还好吧 |
| [24:36] | Well, you-ou seemed pretty convinced, | 你的话还是挺有说服力的 |
| [24:38] | Especially when i said you were gonna die. | 尤其是当我说你将会死去的时候 |
| [24:40] | I’m certainly glad that didn’t have to happen. | 让我欣慰的是这并没有发生 |
| [24:43] | Actually, Richard, it did. | 事实上 Richard 已经发生了 |
| [24:52] | We better get back to camp. | 我们还是回到营地吧 |
| [25:05] | You need to evacuate the island | 你需要撤离这个岛上所有的人 |
| [25:07] | of all nonessen | 所有无关的人员 |
| [25:09] | And you need to do it… | 你需要去… |
| [25:12] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里发生了什么 |
| [25:13] | Aren’t you supposed to be at the swan right now, Chang? | 张博士 你不是应该在天鹅站吗 |
| [25:15] | We’re supposed to break ground in less than 20 hours. | 我们应该在20个小时内把井打通 |
| [25:17] | We’re under imminent threat. | 我们受到了威胁 |
| [25:19] | If we start drilling, | 如果我们开始钻井 |
| [25:20] | There’s a high probability of a cataclysmic accident. | 将很有可能会发生灾难性的事件 |
| [25:23] | We are drilling and on schedule. | 我们按照计划继续钻井 |
| [25:26] | Horace, you’re in charge. | Horace你来负责这里 |
| [25:28] | he’s not in charge anymore. | 他再也不是负责人了 |
| [25:31] | This is my decision, and it’s been made. | 这是我的决定 我说的算 |
| [25:35] | -We keep working. -put us on the sub. | -我们继续钻井 -把我们带到潜水艇去 |
| [25:43] | He’s right. it ain’t safe. | 他是对的 这里不安全了 |
| [25:47] | Put the women and children on the sub | 把妇女孩子带到潜水艇去 |
| [25:49] | And get ’em the hell out of here. | 让他们离开这里 |
| [25:55] | And if you put me and Juliet on the sub with ’em… | 如果你把我和Juliet带到潜水艇 |
| [26:00] | We’ll tell you anything you wanna know. | 我们会告诉你一切 |
| [26:09] | You okay with that, sweetheart? | 这样可以了吧 亲爱的 |
| [26:12] | Absolutely. | 是的 |
| [26:14] | You want on that sub, Jim? | Jim你也进潜水艇吧 |
| [26:21] | Draw me a map. | 画个地图给我 |
| [26:23] | I wanna know exactly where the hostiles are. | 我要知道敌人的具体位置 |
| [26:39] | You two know how to swim? | 你们两个会游泳吗 |
| [26:42] | Why don’t we just go around it? | 我们就在上面看看不行吗 |
| [26:44] | No, dear, we need to go in. | 不 我们要下去 |
| [26:47] | We have to swim under the pond to get to the tunnels. | 潜到水底进入隧道 |
| [26:50] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
| [26:52] | What? | 什么 |
| [26:53] | I’m gonna go back and find everyone else. i… | 我要回去找其他人 我… |
| [26:57] | I can’t go any further with you Jack. not this time. | 我这次不能再跟你走了Jack |
| [26:59] | Kate, you can’t go back there now. they know about us. | Kate 你现在不能回去 他们认识我们 |
| [27:02] | They… they tried to kill us. | 他们会杀了我们的 |
| [27:05] | And what are you trying to do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
| [27:10] | Bye, Jack. | 再见 Jack |
| [27:13] | You’re not going anywhere. | 哪都别去 |
| [27:14] | No, you don’t need to do that. | 不 别这样 |
| [27:15] | We’re not in the habit of telling our secrets | 我们没有跟陌生人说出秘密 |
| [27:18] | To strangers, then just letting them saunter off. | 然后让他们随便就走的习惯 |
| [27:20] | You know, i don’t care i just wanna leave. | 我才不关这些 我要走了 |
| [27:23] | Look, just put the gun– step ay! | 把枪放下 都放下枪 |
| [27:24] | Hey! i said stop! if she wants to leave, she can leave! | 别开枪 如果她想走 就让她走 |
| [27:49] | What are we doing here, eloise? | 我们在干什么 Eloise |
| [27:51] | That man just killed one of our own people, | 那个人刚刚杀了一个我们的人 |
| [27:53] | And you’re acting like it doesn’t matter. | 可是你却好像什么都没发生一样 |
| [27:55] | If these people are right | 如果他们说的那些事 |
| [27:57] | About what they’re about to do, richard, it won’t matter. | 都是真的 Richard 就没事了 |
| [27:59] | And what are they about to do? | 他们要干什么 |
| [28:02] | So you’re telling me | 你告诉我 |
| [28:04] | You’re going to erase the last three years of our lives? | 你要把我们过去三年的生活都删除 |
| [28:06] | We can change things, sayid. | 我们可以改变这些事 Sayid |
| [28:08] | I don’t know if you’re aware of this | 我不知道你们能不能 |
| [28:09] | But i’ve already changed things. | 可是我已经改变了一些事了 |
| [28:12] | I killed benjamin linus, | 我杀了Benjamin Linus |
| [28:15] | And we’re all still here. it’s because you didn’t kill him. | 可是我们现在还在这 那是因为你没杀他 |
| [28:18] | Sawyer and me took him to the others | Sawyer和我把他带到了岛上居民那里 |
| [28:20] | So that they could save him. | 他们可以救他 |
| [28:27] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
| [28:29] | Why did i do that? | 我为什么这么做 |
| [28:31] | Since when did shooting kids and blowing up hydrogen bombs | 向孩子开枪 投氢弹 |
| [28:34] | Become okay? | 难道就对了嘛 |
| [28:35] | The three of us disappeared off | 我们的三个人 |
| [28:37] | that plane and | 放弃了那个计划 |
| [28:38] | Ended up now, because this is our chance to change things. | 因为只有这样我们才能改变未来 |
| [28:42] | And if you’re wrong, then everyone on the island dies. | 可是如果你们错了 岛上的所有人都会死 |
| [28:46] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
| [28:47] | I’m not wrong kate, this is it, this is why we’re here. | 我没有错 Kate 这就是我在这的原因 |
| [28:54] | This is our destiny. | 这是我们的命运 |
| [28:56] | Do you know who you sound like? | 知道你说话的语气像谁吗 |
| [29:00] | Because he was crazy, too, jack. you said so yourself. | 因为他也疯了 Jack 你是这样说的 |
| [29:04] | Well, maybe i was wrong. | 好吧 或许是我错了 |
| [29:06] | No, you were right. | 不 你是对的 |
| [29:10] | I’m going back to find the rest of our people, | 我要回去找他们 |
| [29:12] | Because if i can’t stop you, then maybe they can. | 我不能阻止你 他们也许可以 |
| [29:24] | The submarine departs in 30 minutes. | 潜艇将在30分钟内离开 |
| [29:27] | All evacuees, please proceed to the dock. | 所有撤离人员 请马上到码头上来 |
| [29:33] | Come now, charlotte. stay with me. | 快点 Charlotte 跟我来 |
| [29:40] | This is ridiculous. i can help you. | 这太可笑了 我可以帮你 |
| [29:42] | No, lara, you can’t. just go over there. | 不 Lara 你帮不了我 离开这 |
| [29:46] | I want you to leave now! | 我要你现在马上离开 |
| [29:49] | Why is he yelling at her, dude? | 为什么他对她喊 老兄 |
| [29:53] | It’s the only way he can get her to leave. | 这是他让她走的唯一方法 |
| [29:59] | Sorry, man. | 对不起 伙计 |
| [30:00] | We’d better get going. | 我们最好马上走 |
| [30:01] | Wait! whoa! whoa! wait–wait a second. | 等等 等一会 |
| [30:03] | It’s jim and juliet. | 是Jim和Juliet |
| [30:05] | Why the hell are they… | 为什么那些人 |
| [30:08] | Putting them on the sub? | 要把他们放到潜艇上 |
| [30:15] | Don’t worry. it’s gonna be okay. | 别担心 没事的 |
| [30:17] | Sawyer always has a plan, right? | Sawyer会有办法的 对吗 |
| [30:25] | We’ll buy microsoft. | 我们会买下微软 |
| [30:27] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
| [30:29] | Then we’ll bet the cowboys in the ’78 super bowl. | 这样我们就能在78届超级杯赛上下注小牛队 |
| [30:32] | We’re gonna be rich. | 我们会变的很富有 |
| [30:36] | Look, i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [30:38] | I should’ve listened to you | 我应该听你的 |
| [30:40] | When you wanted to get on this sub three years ago. | 三年前让你上这艘潜艇 |
| [30:43] | I’m glad you talked me out of it. | 很高兴你现在对我说这些 |
| [30:52] | Come on, lafleur. get in. | 快点 Lafleur 进去 |
| [30:57] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
| [31:19] | Good riddance. | 终于解脱了 |
| [31:38] | If i don’t see you the other side, | 如果在那边我没见到你 |
| [31:40] | I won’t blame you. | 我不会怪你的 |
| [31:46] | Now take a deep breath and follow richard under. | 深吸一口气 跟上Richard |
| [31:50] | There’s an opening in the bottom | 在石头下面 |
| [31:52] | 有一个入口 | |
| [32:45] | That was a lot further than i thought it was. | 比我想的远多了 |
| [32:49] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
| [32:51] | The tunnels. | 隧道 |
| [32:56] | You wanna tell me how we’re gonna get a bomb out of here? | 我们怎么把炸弹带出这里 |
| [32:59] | The same way we brought it in. | 怎么带进来的就怎么带出去 |
| [33:02] | I assume you don’t mean through the pool. | 你不会是指通过池塘带出去吧 |
| [33:04] | It’s a 12-foot long, 40,000-pound hydrogen bomb. | 这可是12英尺长 40000磅的氢弹 |
| [33:07] | No, not through the pool. | 不 不是从池塘 |
| [33:32] | I didn’t think you’d come. | 没想到你也来了 |
| [33:34] | Well, if this works, you might just save us all. | 如果这样有用的话 我们都会得救的 |
| [33:37] | And if it doesn’t? at least u’ll put us out of our misery. | 如果没有用呢 至少会让我们从痛苦中解脱出来 |
| [33:50] | All right. let’s get started. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
| [34:32] | I’ll have a tent prepared for you, john. | 我给你准备了一个帐篷 John |
| [34:34] | We’ll get going first thing in the morning. | 我们明早第一件事就去那 |
| [34:36] | I thought we could leave right now. | 我想我们现在就可以出发 |
| [34:38] | Now? | 现在 |
| [34:40] | I’m eager. | 我很性急 |
| [34:48] | We can do whatever you want, but maybe the two of us | 我们可以听你吩咐 但也许我们 |
| [34:50] | Should go to my tent and talk about | 该去我帐篷里面讨论一下 |
| [34:51] | Is this everyone? | 所有人都在这里吗 |
| [34:54] | Well, there’s another group at the temple, but– | 神庙那里还有另一组人 但 |
| [34:56] | Well, if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 |
| [34:58] | I would like to talk to everyone here now. | 我现在想和每个人都谈谈 |
| [35:01] | Of course. Be my guest. | 当然可以 随便 |
| [35:11] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
| [35:13] | My name is John Locke. | 我叫John Locke |
| [35:16] | I’ve been told that… | 有人告诉我 |
| [35:18] | For some time, | 有段时间 |
| [35:20] | You all have been accepting orders from a man named Jacob. | 你们要听从一个叫Jacob的人 |
| [35:23] | And yet, oddly enough, | 是的 非常奇怪 |
| [35:25] | It seems that no one has actually seen him. | 似乎没人真正见过他 |
| [35:28] | Now I’m sure there are very good reasons | 现在我肯定对于 为什么他的存在 |
| [35:31] | Why his existence and where abouts are secret. | 和他到底在哪 都是秘密 这都有合理原因 |
| [35:34] | I just don’t know what they are. | 而我不知道原因到底是什么 |
| [35:40] | And to be honest with all of you, | 老实跟你们说 |
| [35:42] | If there’s a man telling us what to do, | 如果有人要命令我们该做什么 |
| [35:43] | I want to know who he is. | 我要知道他是谁 |
| [35:46] | This man–Jacob? Can he tell us | 那个人 Jacob 他能告诉我们 |
| [35:49] | How to bring Jin and the rest of our people back here? | 如何把Jin和我们其他人带回这里吗 |
| [35:53] | Absolutely. | 绝对可以 |
| [35:58] | Richard has agreed to show us where we need to go. | Richard已经答应告诉我们该去哪里 |
| [36:02] | So I’m gonna go and see Jacob right now. | 那么我现在就要去见Jacob |
| [36:09] | And I’d like all of you to come with me. | 而且我希望大家都和我一起去 |
| [36:24] | I’m starting to think John Locke is gonna be trouble. | 我开始觉得John Locke会是个麻烦 |
| [36:28] | Why do you think I tried to kill him? | 你凭什么认为我会杀他呢 |
| [36:47] | We’re shovin’ off in two minutes. | 我们两分钟后离开 |
| [36:49] | Appreciate it if you didn’t cause us any trouble. | 如果你们不给我们带来麻烦的话我会很感激的 |
| [36:52] | Wouldn’t think of it, Nemo. | Nemo 我们不会的 |
| [36:55] | What are we gonna do en we get to Ann Arbor? | 我们到了安娜堡市后该干什么呢 |
| [37:00] | We ain’t going to Ann Arbor. | 我们不去安娜堡市 |
| [37:02] | – What do you mean? – These guys ain’t cops. | -你是什么意思 -这些人又不是警察 |
| [37:05] | They got no authority over us back in the real world | 他们在现实世界没有权利管我们 |
| [37:08] | So once we dock wherever we dock… | 所以不管我们在哪里上了岸 |
| [37:12] | We’re free. | 我们就自由了 |
| [37:15] | “Real world.” | 现实世界 |
| [37:21] | I don’t even know what that means anymore. | 我甚至不记得那是什么意思了 |
| [37:25] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
| [37:34] | Whatever happens, I got your back, remember? | 无论发生什么事 我会支持你的记得吗 |
| [37:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [37:42] | I love you back. | 我也爱你 |
| [37:44] | Hold on! Don’t close the hatch! | 拿好 别关了船舱 |
| [37:46] | Horace wants her off the island, too. | Horace也想要她离开这岛 |
| [37:49] | We’ll let Ann Arbor deal with them. | 我们到了安娜堡市再对付他们 |
| [37:51] | Actually caught her coming back into town. | 在她回来的时候捉到他的 |
| [37:56] | Cuff her over there with the others. | 把他和其他人铐在一起 |
| [38:29] | Clear the bridge. | 收起登船梯 |
| [38:30] | All personnel, lay below on the double. | 全体船员下仓 快点 |
| [38:33] | We’re away. Engineering, take your stations. | 我们离开了 机房 准备 |
| [38:37] | Boat is clear for sea. | 潜艇可以航行 |
| [38:39] | All men to your stations. Prepare to dive. | 全体船员就位 准备下潜 |
| [38:44] | Clear the bridge. All hands below. | 登船梯收起 所有船员下仓 |
| [38:47] | Stand by main vents. | 主排水口准备 |
| [38:49] | Diving position. | 下潜中 |
| [38:53] | – Stand by on ballast tanks. – Ship has been cleared for dive. | -下压货仓准备 -潜艇可以下潜 |
| [38:56] | Repeat, ship has been cleared for dive. Stand by for dive. | 重复 潜艇可以潜水 准备潜水 |
| [38:59] | Ship to dive. | 潜艇下潜 |
| [39:01] | Clear engines two and three. test two and three. | 二三号发动机正常 检查二号和三号 |
| [39:25] | Jack Jack. | |
| [39:29] | I’m sure it’s occurred to you | 我相信这在你身上发生了 |
| [39:29] | That this woman’s motivation | 但这女人 |
| [39:31] | In helping us detonate a hydrogen bomb | 帮我们引爆氢弹的动机 |
| [39:33] | Is only to annihilate the dharma initiative. | 只是想消灭达摩组织 |
| [39:36] | -Yes, but I still trust her. – Why? | -是的 但我还是相信她 -为什么 |
| [39:41] | Because 30 years from now, she’s the one | 因为30年后 就是她 |
| [39:43] | Who’s gonna tell us how to get back to the island. | 告诉我们如何回到这岛上的 |
| [39:45] | And that makes you trust her? | 因为这个你就相信她 |
| [40:36] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
| [41:15] | Beautiful day, isn’t it? | 美好的一天 不是吗 |
| [41:17] | Yes… so far. | 是的 目前为止 |
| [41:21] | Richard had some concerns. | Richard有些顾虑 |
| [41:24] | Concerns about what? | 顾虑什么 |
| [41:26] | This pilgrimage to Jacob makes him uncomfortable. | 这样像带着帮朝圣的人去见Jacob让他很不安 |
| [41:29] | He’s expressed… | 他表示 对你自己知道与否 |
| [41:32] | Reservations about whether or not | 自己到底在做什么 |
| [41:34] | You know what the hell you’re doing. | 持保留意见 |
| [41:38] | I appreciate you bringing this to my attention, Ben. | 谢谢你告诉我这个 Ben |
| [41:41] | I know we’ve had our differences in the past, John, | 我知道我们过去有分歧 John |
| [41:45] | But I’m here to follow you now. | 但是现在我是你的手下 |
| [41:48] | So if you need Jacob to help you reunite your people, | 那么如果你要Jacob帮你重组你的手下 |
| [41:51] | – Then I’ll do whatever– – I’m not | -我会做任何 -我对 |
| [41:52] | Interested in being reunited with my people. | 让我们的人重聚没有兴趣 |
| [41:56] | What do you mean? You told sun– | 什么意思 你告诉Sun |
| [41:57] | I know what I told her, | 我知道我告诉了她什么 |
| [41:58] | But that’s not why we’re going to Jacob. | 但那不是我们要去找Jacob的原因 |
| [42:01] | Then why are we going to Jacob? | 那为什么我们要去找Jacob |
| [42:05] | So I can kill him. | 因为那样我可以杀了他 |