英文名称:escape from pretoria
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | By the time Stephen and I graduated in ’73, | 我和史蒂芬73年毕业时 |
[00:56] | half of South Africa was in flames. | 南非一半地区都处于战火之中 |
[01:02] | The police were shooting black kids like rabbits | 警察像杀兔子一样射杀黑人小孩 |
[01:06] | whilst the other half sipped piña coladas | 而另一半人就在白人专属的沙滩上 |
[01:08] | on their whites-only beaches. | 喝着冰镇果汁 |
[01:13] | Growing up under apartheid | 在种族隔离下成长 |
[01:15] | meant the segregation of people by the colour of their skin. | 人们因肤色而被隔离 |
[01:20] | And as our eyes opened, | 我们睁开眼睛 |
[01:22] | the naked reality of apartheid stood before us. | 种族隔离的现实赤裸裸地摆在我们面前 |
[01:24] | I was born like this! | 我生来就是这样 |
[01:26] | I’m not ashamed to be a Saffer. Ask in the eyes of God! | 生为南非人我并不羞耻 以上帝之名要求 |
[01:31] | What we’d always accepted, we would now reject. | 我们一直逆来顺受 如今我们奋起反抗 |
[01:41] | We didn’t want a life built on lies and indifference. | 我们不想生活建立在谎言和冷漠之上 |
[01:45] | We wanted to join the ongoing struggle | 我们想加入这场愈演愈烈的战斗 |
[01:47] | for a democratic and free South Africa | 以建立一个民主自由的 |
[01:50] | not based on racial discrimination. | 而不是基于种族歧视的南非 |
[02:18] | But unless we got up from our privileged white lives | 除非我们摆脱白人的特权生活 |
[02:20] | and did something, our words were meaningless. | 做些什么 否则我们就没有话语权 |
[02:27] | What we chose to do was the most radical of all things | 我们选择做的是最激进的事 |
[02:30] | and without doubt the most explosive. | 无疑也是最有爆炸性的 |
[03:51] | We joined the prohibited African National Congress… | 我们加入了被禁的非洲人国民大会 |
[03:59] | and ran anti-apartheid missions | 和黑人 亚裔兄弟姐妹一起 |
[04:01] | alongside our black and Asian brothers and sisters, | 执行反种族隔离的任务 |
[04:03] | spreading the news that freedom and equality for all races | 宣传一个消息 各族共有的自由与平等 |
[04:07] | should be fought for at all costs. | 理当不惜一切代价去争取 |
[04:11] | – Let’s go! – Aren’t we going to watch? | -走吧 -我们不看看反应吗 |
[04:12] | No, Stephen, we don’t have time for this, OK? | 不 史蒂芬 我们没时间了 好吗 |
[04:14] | Let’s just… | 我们就 |
[04:20] | They’re closing in on us. | 他们在逼近我们 |
[04:28] | Hey, you! Stay where you are! | 你们两个 站住别动 |
[04:35] | And the costs were greater than either of us imagined. | 代价比我们想象得要大 |
[04:58] | I’ve got you the money. Don’t let them catch you with it. | 我给你带了钱 别让他们发现了 |
[05:01] | They will add another 12 years to your life. | 被发现了他们就会再给你加12年刑 |
[05:03] | – Make sure you don’t appeal. – I won’t. | -保证你不会上诉 -我不会的 |
[05:04] | I’m not begging some fascist bastard judge | 我没求哪个法西斯法官 |
[05:06] | to come take pity on us. | 来可怜我们 |
[05:07] | Give it to me. | 跟我保证 |
[05:15] | Whatever happens in there, don’t give up. | 不管狱里发生什么都不要放弃 |
[05:18] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[05:23] | Go, go, go. I love you. | 你快走 我爱你 |
[05:54] | Ok. | 好了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:926个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:134个,六级词汇:58个,GRE词汇:64个,托福词汇:88个,考研词汇:140个,专四词汇:109个,专八词汇:21个, 所有生词标注共:257个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:13] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[06:17] | The Republic of South Africa v. Timothy Jenkin and Stephen Lee. | 南非共和国起诉提默西·詹金和史蒂芬·李 |
[06:31] | My commendation to the prosecution. | 我对控方表示赞扬 |
[06:33] | A very well put case. | 这个案子处理得很好 |
[06:35] | The retrieval of 17 custom-built devices | 找回26起单独爆炸案中 |
[06:39] | for 26 separate bombings is no small thing. | 17个自制装置并非一件小事 |
[06:45] | But laying out the most pernicious aspects | 不过列出非国大的意识形态中 |
[06:48] | of this ANC ideology… | 最为有害的几点 |
[06:52] | that all races are equal and all this sort of thing | 即所有种族皆为平等 以及种种 |
[06:56] | has been the strongest part of your case. | 这才是你的案子中最有力的部分 |
[07:00] | And if I’m to understand it correctly, | 如果我理解正确的话 |
[07:02] | one of the defendants’ fathers is an eminent pharmacologist | 其中一位被告的父亲是杰出的药理学家 |
[07:05] | and the other a scholar in the humanities. | 另一位的父亲是人文学者 |
[07:11] | This country raised you. | 这个国家养育了你们 |
[07:15] | It gave birth to you | 它生下了你们 |
[07:17] | and it provided all your worldly needs. | 它满足了你们所有的物质需求 |
[07:21] | And this is how you choose to repay it? | 这就是你们选择报答的方式吗 |
[07:27] | The State of South Africa now tells you | 南非现在反过来告诉你们 |
[07:30] | the price you will pay in return. | 二位要付出的代价 |
[07:34] | And so, | 如此 |
[07:37] | defendant number one and chief bomb maker, Timothy Jenkin, | 被告一 炸弹主要制造者 提默西·詹金 |
[07:43] | you are sentenced to imprisonment for a total of 12 years. | 你被判入狱12年 |
[07:49] | And defendant number two, the accomplice, Stephen Lee, | 被告二 共犯 史蒂芬·李 |
[07:53] | you are sentenced to imprisonment for a total of eight years. | 你被判入狱8年 |
[07:59] | Sentences are to commence | 此二项判决将在 |
[08:00] | at Pretoria Political Prison for White Males. | 比勒陀利亚白人男性政治监狱执行 |
[08:05] | So… that’s it. | 以上 |
[08:09] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[08:20] | Sit there! | 坐下 |
[08:58] | Shit! Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 该死 别开枪 别开枪 |
[09:01] | Let’s talk about this, man, alright? | 我们谈谈 好吗 |
[09:02] | Let’s talk. Let me exp… | 我们谈谈 让我解 |
[09:22] | Keep your mouth shut in there! | 闭上你们的嘴 |
[09:24] | Alright?! | 听懂没有 |
[09:27] | – How’s it? – How’s it? | -怎么样 -怎么样 |
[10:15] | At last, the leaflet bombers are here? | 传单炸弹客终于到了吗 |
[10:18] | And after all your fancy tricks, | 尽管耍了那么多花招 |
[10:20] | you’re reduced to jumping from windows like rats? | 你就只能像老鼠一样从窗户跳下去 |
[10:24] | No-one forced you to traitor your country and your race! | 没有人强迫你们背叛国家和种族 |
[10:29] | You are the white Mandela. | 你们就是白种曼德拉 |
[10:32] | You are the most deluded of them all. | 你们是他们中受蛊惑最深的 |
[10:38] | Van der Merwe! | 范·德·马维 |
[10:41] | Read it! | 念 |
[10:42] | “No pens, no radio, no newspapers. | “不允许有笔 收音机 报纸 |
[10:45] | “No political conversation. | 禁止谈论政治 |
[10:47] | “No parcels larger than the size of a 6″ x 4” envelope. | 不许有超过6×4信封大小的包裹 |
[10:50] | “Visitors once per month, subject to state vetting. | 每月允许一次探监 且要接受监狱审查 |
[10:53] | “And there is to be no sexual activity of any kind | 在本监狱的任何地方 |
[10:56] | “anywhere on the premises.” | 严禁任何形式的性行为” |
[10:58] | Here! Step on the line. | 停 站到线前面 |
[11:03] | Step over the line. | 跨过这条线 |
[11:04] | Disengage the grille door. | 打开监狱门 |
[11:10] | Move. | 走 |
[11:17] | Up to the line. | 站到线前 |
[11:27] | Proceed. | 继续走 |
[11:34] | Move. | 走 |
[11:53] | Come on, move! | 快点走 |
[12:01] | In. | 进去 |
[12:14] | 39378. | 39378号 |
[12:18] | In. | 进去 |
[12:23] | Turn. | 转过来 |
[12:29] | Move! | 进去 |
[12:49] | Alright, pube lice! | 好了 渣滓们 |
[12:51] | Lights out 11:00, morning bell 5:00, | 11点熄灯 5点起床铃 |
[12:54] | breakfast 7:30. | 7点30吃早饭 |
[12:56] | I like my cells clean as a plate. | 我希望牢房像盘子一样干净 |
[12:58] | Remember that and you’ll live a long and prosperous life. | 记住这点 你们就能安然无恙地出狱 |
[13:02] | Now… total silence! | 现在 全都给我安静 |
[14:34] | Step away from the grille. | 离门远点 |
[14:50] | Best bloody kip in years. | 这几年睡得最香的一次 |
[14:52] | I could get used to this. | 我会习惯的 |
[14:54] | Fall out! | 出去 |
[14:56] | Idiot. | 傻子 |
[14:58] | Go. Walk. Walk! | 走 快走 |
[15:05] | Alright, guys, move along. Move along. | 好了 伙计们 往前走 |
[15:27] | Alright, quieten down. Let’s keep it down, guys. | 安静点 小声点 伙计们 |
[15:30] | Walk. Walk. | 走 往前走 |
[15:33] | Go on. | 继续走 |
[15:36] | Sit. | 坐 |
[15:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:40] | Don’t sit there. | 别坐在那里 |
[15:41] | We are segregated, my friend. | 我们是有界限的 朋友 |
[15:43] | They wear blue shirts for a reason. | 他们穿蓝色衬衫是有原因的 |
[15:46] | Unless you want to sit next to a murderer. | 除非你想坐在杀人犯旁边 |
[15:48] | No. This is… this is good. | 不 这样就很好 |
[15:56] | Kitson. | 吉森 |
[16:02] | Alright, quiet down | 好了 安静点 |
[16:06] | What was that? | 刚才那是干嘛 |
[16:10] | Can I join you, gentlemen? | 我跟你们坐吗 先生们 |
[16:12] | – Can I…? – Please. | -可以吗 -快坐 |
[16:14] | We’ve heard about you two. | 我们听说你们俩了 |
[16:16] | – We’ve heard about you. – Yeah. It’s… it’s an honour. | -我们听说过你 -是啊 我很荣幸 |
[16:20] | How many years? | 多少年 |
[16:21] | Eight for me. 12 for him. | 我8年 他12年 |
[16:25] | Ja, but we don’t plan on staying that long. | 对 但我们不打算待那么久 |
[16:29] | Hold on to that anger. | 把握住那份怒火 |
[16:31] | It reminds you there’s another world outside all this. | 它提醒着你们监狱之外还有另一个世界 |
[16:40] | Nobody said stop. Move! | 没人说停 快走 |
[16:42] | Calm down, now. | 冷静点 |
[16:45] | Oh, dear. Oh, dear. | 天啊 天啊 |
[16:48] | Ladies, we’re going to call this one Potluck. | 女士们 我们称之为便饭 |
[16:53] | One for each slop, my friend. | 洒一次打一下 朋友 |
[17:01] | Damned bastards! | 该死的混蛋 |
[17:06] | Come on. Get it over there. | 快去 到那边去 |
[17:09] | Good boy. | 真乖 |
[17:19] | Something’s weighing you down, I think. | 我觉得你身上有什么东西 |
[17:22] | Are you packing? | 你夹带了吗 |
[17:25] | You can tell by the way you run you’ve got at least | 从你跑步的样子可以看出来 |
[17:27] | a bottle of beer and some glasses up there. | 那钱至少能买一瓶啤酒和几个杯子 |
[17:29] | Cigar tubes. 360 rand. | 雪茄管 装了360块钱 |
[17:34] | Expensive tastes. | 还不便宜 |
[17:36] | Let me give you the guided tour. | 我带你们参观一下 |
[17:40] | In case you’re wondering, it’s 20 foot high. | 你们要是想知道 它有6米高 |
[17:45] | The barbed wire’s flailed so it traps right under your skin. | 铁丝网有倒钩 会卡进皮肤 |
[17:49] | Searchlights. On from sundown to sunrise. | 探照灯 从日落到日出都开着 |
[17:52] | Covers every inch of the yard. | 院子的每一寸都能照到 |
[17:55] | Boers with guns from lockup till dawn. | 持枪警察从入监一直站到天亮 |
[17:58] | There’s nothing they’d like more than to pump holes into you. | 他们最想做的就是往你身上打洞 |
[18:06] | And tunnels in any direction, | 往任何方向延伸的通道 |
[18:09] | they just lead you back onto prison property. | 最后都只会把你带回监狱 |
[18:12] | Apart from that wall. It lines a public street. | 除了那堵墙 外面是大街 |
[18:24] | I knew a chap one time. | 我以前认识一个人 |
[18:26] | No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t get his money out. | 不管他怎么努力 都没法把钱拿出来 |
[18:29] | And the whole thing got infected. | 整个计划都泡汤了 |
[18:32] | The point I’m making is, everybody comes in here going | 我想说的是 每个人进来的时候 |
[18:35] | they’re gonna break out of here by next week. | 都觉得他们下周就能越狱 |
[18:39] | We are prisoners of conscience. | 我们是良心的囚徒 |
[18:42] | So it’s different for us. | 所以对我们来说不一样 |
[18:44] | But we’re prisoners of war. | 但我们是战俘 |
[18:49] | All the same, I’ve got a hiding place. | 都一样 我有个藏匿点 |
[18:52] | I’ll keep it safe for you. | 我会替你保管好的 |
[18:54] | Get it out before it rots you inside. | 趁它还没烂在你肠子里 赶紧拿出来 |
[19:10] | He pours cold water on any poor bastard with a plan. | 只要有可怜虫想越狱 他就会浇冷水 |
[19:14] | I don’t talk to him. | 我不跟他说话 |
[19:17] | So there have been attempts? | 所以说有人试过了 |
[19:19] | Some go a little… | 一些人走了几步 |
[19:23] | some a little more, but no-one go out. | 有些人走得远一点 但没人真正逃出去过 |
[19:27] | Always a first time. | 凡事总有第一次 |
[19:29] | That’s my thoughts exactly. | 我就是这么想的 |
[19:31] | It is a duty for us. | 这是我们的责任 |
[19:33] | I don’t do this “prisoner of conscience” bullshit. | 我不会说”良心的囚徒”这种屁话 |
[19:36] | If you’re having a plan, I join you. | 如果你们有计划 我也加入 |
[19:39] | Time! | 时间到了 |
[19:40] | The cell is a concrete tomb. | 监狱是个水泥坟墓 |
[19:42] | Only way out is through the grille. | 唯一的出路就是穿过铁栅栏 |
[19:44] | You tell me when you have something. | 你们有进展了就告诉我 |
[19:46] | Back to your cells! | 回牢房 |
[20:16] | Every prison has its doyen, | 每个监狱都有前辈 |
[20:18] | and for us politicals it was Denis Goldberg. | 对我们政治犯来说 就是丹尼斯·戈伯格 |
[20:23] | He’d been given four life sentences | 他因为通过暴力革命 |
[20:25] | for trying to overthrow the apartheid government | 试图推翻种族隔离政府 |
[20:27] | by violent revolution… | 被判了无期徒刑 |
[20:30] | in the same trial as Mandela and Sisulu. | 他和曼德拉 西苏卢同庭受审 |
[20:38] | He was royalty. | 他曾经是皇室成员 |
[21:34] | For many nights, I sat on my bed and stared at the lock. | 很多个夜晚 我就坐在床上盯着锁 |
[21:42] | I tried a hundred ideas in my mind… | 我在脑海里试了一百种方法 |
[21:46] | and then I tried a hundred more. | 然后我又试了一百种 |
[21:55] | It sat there staring back at me every single night. | 它每天晚上也盯着我看 |
[22:04] | And then it dawned on me. | 然后我就明白了 |
[22:07] | You don’t have to know everything. | 你不必什么都知道 |
[22:11] | You only have to know enough. | 你只需要知道足够多 |
[22:12] | Now, quiet! | 现在 安静 |
[22:13] | You start with what you know and you work backwards. | 你从你所知道的开始 然后倒推 |
[23:27] | Hey. We’ve got something. | 我们找到方法了 |
[23:31] | We’re not doing anything that involves digging. | 挖地道什么的绝对行不通 |
[23:34] | No. We make keys. | 不 我们做钥匙 |
[23:37] | What? | 什么 |
[23:38] | Wait, wait. Listen. | 等等 等等 听我们说 |
[23:39] | I measured the lock with a pencil and drawing paper… | 我用铅笔和画纸量了一下锁 |
[23:42] | You want to make a key with pencil and drawing paper? | 你想用铅笔和画纸做一把钥匙吗 |
[23:44] | No, no. From wood. | 不 不 用木头做 |
[23:46] | Oh. You crazy. It break. | 你疯了 它会断的 |
[23:49] | It won’t break if you go against the grain. | 如果逆着纹路来 它不会断的 |
[23:51] | There’s a reason keys are made out of metal. | 钥匙要用金属做 这是有原因的 |
[23:53] | I thought there was a first for everything. | 我觉得凡事都有第一次 |
[24:00] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[24:01] | Where you get the wood from? | 你们从哪里弄木头 |
[24:04] | – From the workshop. – Heads up. Heads up. | -从车间 -小心 小心 |
[24:10] | Three minutes. | 还有三分钟 |
[24:13] | Move along, you guys. | 你们往前走 |
[24:17] | Silence. | 安静 |
[24:22] | Look at the keys when he comes over. | 他过来的时候 注意看钥匙 |
[24:24] | Watch closely. | 看仔细了 |
[24:26] | No, no, no! You have lost your mind! | 不 不 你疯了 |
[24:29] | What are you talking about?! | 你在说什么 |
[24:30] | – What is this? – Oh, nothing, meneer. | -怎么了 -没什么 长官 |
[24:32] | No fighting. We’re just talking. | 没有打架 我们只是在交谈 |
[24:34] | Not much peace and harmony | 你们这群白种曼德拉之间 |
[24:35] | among you white Mandelas, huh? | 就没什么和平共处可言 是吧 |
[24:37] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[24:39] | Kaffir work. | 让黑鬼来收拾 |
[24:42] | You’re both confined to your cell. Now! | 你们两个现在就回牢房去 快 |
[24:44] | It’s ridiculous. | 太扯淡了 |
[24:46] | Are you guys gonna clean it up? | 你们要收拾一下吗 |
[24:47] | Mongo here’s gonna look after you, eh? | 蒙戈会照顾你们的 |
[24:54] | He didn’t do anything. | 他什么也没做 |
[24:56] | You want to play with him? Ja? | 你想和他一起吗 是吗 |
[24:59] | Then play still! | 那就别多嘴 |
[25:01] | Potluck! Get your black, fat arse here now! | 便饭 快滚过来 |
[25:06] | Here! | 这里 |
[25:07] | Alright, guys, move along. | 好了 伙计们 继续走 |
[25:09] | Quiet! Quieten down! | 安静 安静点 |
[25:12] | Be quiet! | 安静点 |
[25:14] | You clean that up! | 你把它清理干净 |
[25:50] | Next! Move it along! | 下一个 往前走 |
[25:54] | Next in line! | 排好队 下一个 |
[25:57] | OK, next prisoner! Come on, move it! | 好了 下一个犯人 快点 过来 |
[26:02] | OK, next! | 好了 下一个 |
[26:41] | Clear down! | 收工 |
[27:17] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[27:18] | What an idiot. | 真是个蠢货 |
[27:24] | Halt! | 住手 |
[27:32] | Just Lee. | 李继续收拾 |
[27:34] | Everybody else clear down. | 其他人收工 |
[27:46] | File in! | 回牢房 |
[27:55] | Here! | 过来 |
[28:26] | You know, your look is very intense, Jenkin. | 你要知道 你看起来很紧张 詹金 |
[28:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:31] | “Sorry, meneer.” | “对不起 长官” |
[28:33] | Sorry, meneer. | 对不起 长官 |
[31:18] | So all we have to do is make a really complex key… | 所以我们就只要做一把很复杂的钥匙 |
[31:21] | Silence. | 安静 |
[31:24] | ..is make a really complex key, | 就是做一把非常复杂的钥匙 |
[31:25] | then get it to reach a keyhole on the other side | 然后插入牢房外铁护板的钥匙孔 |
[31:28] | of a steel-panel, three-inch-thick iron door | 打开进一米厚的铁门 |
[31:30] | to which we have totally no access? | 进入之前完全到不了的地方 |
[31:35] | Total crazy. | 你完全疯了 |
[31:37] | I love it. | 不过我喜欢 |
[33:07] | Ah, yes! | 太好了 |
[33:12] | Yes, yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[33:30] | No, no! No! | 不 不 不 |
[33:35] | Tim. Tim, Tim, Tim, Tim! | 提姆 提姆 提姆 |
[33:37] | Somebody’s coming. Quick! | 有人来了 快点 |
[33:55] | No, no. Come on, come out. Come out. Get out. | 不 快点 出来 快点 出来啊 |
[33:58] | Tim! Tim! | 提姆 提姆 |
[34:05] | Come on! | 快点 |
[36:27] | I punched a boy at school. | 我在学校打了一个男孩 |
[36:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:35] | Because he called me a bastard | 因为他叫我混蛋 |
[36:36] | and he said I don’t have a Papa… | 而且他说我没有爸爸 |
[36:39] | but that’s not true. | 但那不是真的 |
[36:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:47] | What have I done? | 我都做了什么啊 |
[36:50] | Are you angry with me Papa? | 你生我的气了吗 爸爸 |
[36:52] | Non. Non. | 没有 没有 |
[36:54] | I’m not angry at all. | 我一点也不生气 |
[36:56] | This is my best day in the whole year… | 今天是我一整年中最好的一天 |
[37:00] | seeing you. | 因为看见你了 |
[37:04] | Mum says when they let you go, | 妈妈说等到他们放你出来 |
[37:07] | I’m going to have a beard and be 23 years old. | 我都23岁长胡子了 |
[37:11] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[37:13] | I promise you… | 我向你保证 |
[37:15] | I won’t be here much longer. | 我不会在这里待太久了 |
[37:19] | Back off! | 退后 |
[37:20] | What’s the matter with you? You are scaring him! | 你怎么回事 你吓到他了 |
[37:22] | Play still and lean away, | 不许动 身体往后靠 |
[37:24] | or I cut the children. | 否则我就把孩子带走 |
[37:25] | What is wrong with you people?! | 你们这些人怎么回事 |
[37:26] | OK. This session is terminated. | 好吧 这次探视结束 |
[37:28] | Get the woman in here. | 把那个女人带进来 |
[37:29] | OK. OK, I’m s… I’m sorry. | 好吧 好吧 我 我很抱歉 |
[37:31] | Get him out of here. This session’s over. | 把他弄出去 这次探视结束了 |
[37:33] | Come Antoine! | 快过来 安托万 |
[37:34] | Please. This is less than 30 minutes. Please. Please. | 求你了 还不到30分钟 拜托 |
[37:37] | No, please! Please! | 不要 求你了 求求你了 |
[37:38] | Allez, viens, Antoine. Vite. | 快点 安托万 快点过来 |
[37:39] | What’s happening with her visa? | 她的签证怎么样了 |
[37:41] | They rejected it again. We’re going to appeal. | 又被拒绝了 我们要去上诉 |
[37:43] | – Finished! It’s finished! – Is she well? | -结束了 结束了 -她还好吗 |
[37:45] | Is she well? How is she? | 她好吗 她怎么样了 |
[37:47] | She wishes you “happy fifth wedding anniversary”. | 她祝你 结婚五周年快乐 |
[37:49] | Enough of this French shit. Get out! Now! Out! | 别再说狗屁法语 出去 快出去 |
[37:51] | She’s moving to Bordeaux. | 她要搬到波尔多去 |
[37:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:54] | – Papa! – I’m sorry, Leonard. | -爸爸 -对不起 伦纳德 |
[37:56] | – Papa! – Stop shouting. | -爸爸 -别喊了 |
[37:57] | Papa! Papa! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[38:01] | Get your…! Hey! Hey! | 把你的 |
[38:09] | 17. Go! | 17秒 跑 |
[38:25] | 15 seconds. | 15秒 |
[38:36] | How, uh… how is your son? | 你儿子怎么样了 |
[38:50] | OK. Let’s go again. | 好吧 我们再来一次 |
[38:54] | Go! | 跑 |
[38:58] | He had a bad visit. | 他这次探视挺糟糕的 |
[39:00] | Ja, I heard. | 对 我听说了 |
[39:01] | And you? How is your father doing? | 你呢 你父亲怎么样了 |
[39:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:07] | He’s sick. | 他病了 |
[39:11] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[39:15] | I think I have an idea. | 我想到个点子 |
[39:20] | Antoine, he made me a kite. | 安托万 他给我做了个风筝 |
[39:23] | It has a small spindle of fine black thread on it. | 上面有一个带黑色细线的小纺锤 |
[39:28] | I can tie the key at both ends, put it across. | 我可以在钥匙两端绑上线 把它传过来 |
[39:36] | Et voilà. | 大功告成 |
[39:42] | I liked the pulley idea. | 我喜欢这个滑轮方法 |
[39:46] | – No. – What? | -不行 -怎么了 |
[39:49] | If you can’t turn it, | 如果你不能转动钥匙 |
[39:51] | it’s… just totally pointless. | 它就完全没有意义 |
[39:54] | Totally pointless? | 毫无意义吗 |
[39:57] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:59] | Well, what can take us from this to this? | 我们要怎么从这里碰到这里 |
[40:03] | That we have access to from inside the cell. | 而且要用牢房里的东西 |
[40:06] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[40:07] | You see, that’s why the string is smart. | 你看 这就是用绳子明智之处 |
[40:09] | We can keep it here | 我们可以把它放在这里 |
[40:10] | and they’ll never work out… | 而且他们永远想不出 |
[40:11] | Afternoon, meneer. | 下午好 长官 |
[40:23] | What were you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[40:25] | Nothing, meneer. We were just talking. | 没什么 长官 我们只是在聊天 |
[40:28] | – Yeah. – Sweeping, yeah? | -是的 -正在打扫 对吧 |
[40:30] | Clean cell, clean heart, meneer. | 打扫牢房 净化心灵 长官 |
[40:36] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[41:05] | – OK, he’s gone. – How long was he there for? | -好了 他走了 -他站在那多久 |
[41:07] | Did he hear us? Did he hear anything? | 他听见了吗 他听到什么了吗 |
[41:09] | We weren’t saying anything incriminating. | 我们没有说什么违规的话 |
[41:10] | OK. OK, if he ask question of us, | 好 好吧 如果他问我们 |
[41:13] | we were just talking about… | 我们只是在讨论 |
[41:15] | we talk about string, huh? | 我们刚才说到了线 对吧 |
[41:16] | For how we hang up the broom. Huh? That’s it. | 讨论怎么挂扫帚 没错 就这么说 |
[41:18] | We forget everything else. | 我们聊得忘乎所以了 |
[41:20] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[41:25] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Give it to me. | 没错 把它给我 |
[41:42] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[41:45] | Going… | 继续 |
[41:47] | You get it? | 可以了吗 |
[41:49] | – Not quite. – Any more? | -还没有 -再伸一点吗 |
[44:36] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[44:41] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[45:42] | Ok. Ok. | 好了 好了 |
[45:46] | Ja. | 就这样 |
[46:56] | So? | 怎么啦 |
[46:57] | Look. | 看 |
[46:59] | I have not slept all night. | 我整晚没睡 |
[47:00] | But you did it? | 但是你成功了吗 |
[47:02] | – Both doors. – Really? | -两扇门都搞定了 -真的吗 |
[47:06] | You actually opened… both the doors? | 你真的两扇门都打开了吗 |
[47:09] | Ja. I actually did. | 对 我真得做到了 |
[47:14] | Très bien. | 太好了 |
[47:24] | Rubbish? | 垃圾吗 |
[47:31] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[47:34] | Hey, we’re not going to be able to see it flower. | 我们看不到它开花了 |
[47:39] | That’s the street outside. | 那边是外面的街道 |
[47:42] | What the hell is that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[47:48] | Heads up. | 小心 |
[48:26] | Shit. | 我去 |
[48:44] | What was he doing here? | 他在这干嘛 |
[48:45] | Uh, he was fetching my yard waste, meneer. | 他来拿我院子里的垃圾 长官 |
[48:48] | Yeah, I saw that, cheese dick. | 对 我看到了 蠢货 |
[48:49] | He’s not on garden duty. | 他不在花园值班 |
[48:51] | Why is he collecting from you? | 他为什么找你收 |
[48:52] | Why not him? | 不找他呢 |
[48:55] | From now on… | 从现在开始 |
[48:58] | you clean up your own shit. | 你收拾好自己的东西 |
[49:01] | Ja, meneer. | 好的 长官 |
[49:14] | The captain has ordered a crackdown. | 监狱长下令严惩违规行为 |
[49:17] | That’s why they’re all so spooked. | 所以他们现在都一惊一乍 |
[49:20] | So, before you do whatever it is you’re doing, | 所以不管你们在计划什么 动手之前 |
[49:22] | make sure you can get clear of those snipers. | 一定要避开这些狙击手 |
[49:24] | Ja. We’re figuring it out. | 好的 我们正在想办法 |
[49:25] | Yes, well, figure carefully. | 没错 好好想想 |
[49:27] | You fail, | 你失败的话 |
[49:28] | you’ll get 25 years if you’re lucky. | 多待25年都算你走运了 |
[49:30] | A bullet in the head if you’re not. | 万一不走运 你就被一枪崩了 |
[49:33] | The sniper on that gun walk is a complete psychopath. | 那个拿枪的狙击手是个彻头彻尾的疯子 |
[49:37] | I heard he shot some kids in Joburg | 我听说他在约堡杀了几个孩子 |
[49:39] | and they posted him here to cool down. | 于是被派到这来冷静冷静 |
[49:42] | I’ll keep looking out for you. | 我会一直帮你盯着点 |
[49:44] | But your whole plan is doomed to failure. | 但你的整个计划注定要失败 |
[49:47] | One of these mornings, | 这几天早上 |
[49:48] | I hope you’re going to wake up and see it. | 我希望你一觉醒来 能够顿悟 |
[49:57] | You’re young. And I like you. | 你还年轻 我也挺欣赏你 |
[50:01] | But you’re part of a movement now. | 但你现在是运动的一员 |
[50:03] | What you do affects everyone. | 你的一举一动关系到每个人 |
[50:08] | Ja, so help us. | 对 那就帮帮我们吧 |
[51:00] | But if we can unlock three doors, | 但是如果我们可以打开三道门 |
[51:01] | we can unlock 20… | 我们就能打开二十道 |
[51:02] | You don’t even know how many there are. | 你都不知道外面到底有多少门等着我们 |
[51:04] | It doesn’t matter if it’s 100. | 就算外面有一百道门也没关系 |
[51:05] | If they’ve got a lock, we can make a key. | 只要门有锁 我们就能做钥匙 |
[51:07] | Well, what about the street outside? | 那等到了外面的马路上怎么办 |
[51:08] | We need civilian clothes. Other stuff. | 我们需要便服 杂七杂八的东西 |
[51:11] | Quarters nearby. | 附近的藏身之地 |
[51:11] | How do we get out of the country? | 我们要怎么逃出这个国家 |
[51:12] | We are working on it. One step at a time. | 这些我们正在解决 一步一步来 |
[51:14] | There’s too many unknowns! | 这样不确定的因素太多了 |
[51:15] | And we’ll figure them out. You just need to be patient. | 这些都能解决 耐心点 |
[51:17] | You need to have patience with us. | 你要对我们有点耐心 |
[51:18] | Take patience from the others. I’m not giving. | 叫别人耐心去吧 我没耐心了 |
[51:21] | 20 years, I’ve been in here! | 我在这里待了整整二十年 |
[51:23] | And once a year, they give me 30 minutes. | 他们每年只给我三十分钟探视时间 |
[51:27] | 30 minutes. | 只有三十分钟 |
[51:29] | Alone with my own son. | 允许我和儿子单独聊聊 |
[51:32] | They try to break us. | 他们想要拆散我们 |
[51:35] | No more patience. | 别再跟我提耐心 |
[51:37] | We fight back! | 现在是时候该反击了 |
[51:41] | He’s erratic. | 他情绪不太稳定 |
[51:43] | He’s made a choice. What about you? | 他已经做出选择了 那你们呢 |
[51:46] | – Are you… – Alright, listen! | -你们 -够了 给我听好 |
[51:53] | We are all on the same side. | 我们都是同一边的 |
[52:15] | In prison, nothing stays the same, | 在监狱里 没有什么一成不变 |
[52:19] | and yet nothing changes. | 而一切却也万变不离其宗 |
[52:25] | The routine is the only thing that | 唯一能让时间显得有意义的 |
[52:27] | gives time any meaning. | 就是每天的例行公事 |
[52:30] | So you use it. | 所以你利用它 |
[52:32] | You use everything. | 你利用身边的一切 |
[52:36] | You find the cracks in their armour | 这样你就会发现他们防御机制上的漏洞 |
[52:39] | and you exploit them to the fullest extent | 然后你最大限度地利用它们 |
[52:43] | day after day after day. | 日复一日 |
[53:18] | And through those cracks, | 最后通过这些漏洞 |
[53:20] | in the uneventful footnotes of prison life… | 在平淡无奇的监狱生活中 |
[53:25] | victory is won. | 胜利就悄然而至了 |
[53:27] | That’s how you beat the fascists | 一次接一次的抵抗 |
[53:30] | one act of resistance after another. | 这就是打败法西斯的方法 |
[53:36] | – Kitson. – How’s it? | -吉森 -怎么了 |
[53:37] | Are you still in charge of the movie closet? | 电影柜还归你管吗 |
[53:40] | I’m going there tonight. | 我今晚就要过去 |
[53:42] | When do they let you have the key? | 他们什么时候会把钥匙给你 |
[54:33] | Your order. | 你要的东西 |
[54:49] | Ja, I can see clearly now. | 太好了 现在我能看得清了 |
[54:50] | Little prick. | 混蛋 |
[54:53] | Ah! Potluck. | 对了 便饭 |
[54:55] | That black little rat you used to hang out with. | 之前跟你一起鬼混的那个黑鬼 |
[54:58] | Got stretched three days ago. | 三天前被绞死了 |
[55:02] | I hear they had to winch him up twice. | 我听说他们甚至得吊起他两次 |
[55:05] | Twitching and frothing in his noose. | 直到他在套索里面抽搐口吐白沫 |
[55:08] | Armed robbery, | 持枪抢劫 |
[55:09] | and he gets a free education and statutory funeral. | 结果唯一抢到的就是义务教育和法定葬礼 |
[55:13] | More than his worthless natives could ever give to him, huh? | 比他那毫无价值的同胞们给他的还多吧 |
[55:18] | Enjoy your glasses. | 好好享受你的眼镜 |
[55:40] | I won’t give up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[56:02] | ♪ Dies irae ♪ | ♪ 愤怒之日 ♪ |
[56:05] | ♪ Dies illa ♪ | ♪ 在那一天 ♪ |
[56:08] | ♪ Solvet saeclum in favilla ♪ | ♪ 世界将化为灰烬 ♪ |
[56:11] | ♪ Teste David cum sybilla ♪ | ♪ 正如大卫和西比尔所预言的一样 ♪ |
[56:16] | ♪ Quantus tremor est futurus ♪ | ♪ 世界将掀起多大的惊涛骇浪 ♪ |
[56:21] | ♪ Quando judex est venturus ♪ | ♪ 当审判来临时 ♪ |
[56:25] | ♪ Cuncta stricte discussurus ♪ | ♪ 一切都被严加审查 ♪ |
[56:35] | ♪ Dies irae, dies illa ♪ | ♪ 愤怒之日 在那一天 ♪ |
[56:40] | ♪ Solvet saeclum in favilla ♪ | ♪ 世界将化为灰烬 ♪ |
[56:43] | ♪ Teste David cum sybilla ♪ | ♪ 正如大卫和西比尔所预言的一样 ♪ |
[56:49] | ♪ Quantus tremor est futurus ♪ | ♪ 世界将掀起多大的惊涛骇浪 ♪ |
[56:53] | ♪ Quando judex est venturus ♪ | ♪ 当审判来临时 ♪ |
[56:58] | ♪ Cuncta stricte discussurus ♪ | ♪ 一切都被严加审查 ♪ |
[57:07] | ♪ Dies irae, dies illa ♪ | ♪ 愤怒之日 在那一天 ♪ |
[57:13] | ♪ Solvet saeclum in favilla ♪ | ♪ 世界将化为灰烬 ♪ |
[57:16] | ♪ Teste David cum sybilla ♪ | ♪ 正如大卫和西比尔所预言的一样 ♪ |
[57:21] | ♪ Quantus tremor est futurus ♪ | ♪ 世界将掀起多大的惊涛骇浪 ♪ |
[57:26] | ♪ Quando judex est venturus ♪ | ♪ 当审判来临时 ♪ |
[57:31] | ♪ Cuncta stricte discussurus ♪ | ♪ 一切都被严加审查 ♪ |
[57:36] | ♪ Quantus tremor est futurus ♪ | ♪ 世界将掀起多大的惊涛骇浪 ♪ |
[57:39] | ♪ Dies irae, dies illa ♪ | ♪ 愤怒之日 在那一天 ♪ |
[57:43] | ♪ Quantus tremor est futurus ♪ | ♪ 世界将掀起多大的惊涛骇浪 ♪ |
[57:46] | ♪ Dies irae, dies illa ♪ | ♪ 愤怒之日 在那一天 ♪ |
[57:49] | ♪ Quantus tremor est futurus ♪ | ♪ 世界将掀起多大的惊涛骇浪 ♪ |
[57:52] | ♪ Quantus tremor est futurus ♪ | ♪ 世界将掀起多大的惊涛骇浪 ♪ |
[57:56] | ♪ Quando judex est venturus ♪ | ♪ 当审判来临时 ♪ |
[57:59] | ♪ Cuncta stricte discussurus ♪ | ♪ 一切都被严加审查 ♪ |
[58:03] | ♪ Cuncta stricte Cuncta stricte ♪ | ♪ 一切的一切 ♪ |
[58:06] | ♪ Stricte discussurus ♪ | ♪ 都被审查 ♪ |
[58:09] | ♪ Cuncta stricte Cuncta stricte ♪ | ♪ 一切的一切 ♪ |
[58:13] | ♪ Stricte discussurus. ♪ | ♪ 都被审查 ♪ |
[59:01] | Come on, come on. Get in, quick. | 快来 快来 进去 快点 |
[59:40] | No, no, no! | 不 不 别动 |
[1:01:22] | Ok. | 好了 |
[1:02:04] | – We try it. – Ja, ja. OK, OK. | -试试看钥匙 -对对 好的 |
[1:02:25] | Careful it doesn’t break. | 注意点别把它弄断了 |
[1:02:59] | – That’s enough. That’s enough. – Wait. Wait! | -够了 该走了 -等等 等下 |
[1:03:02] | That’s enough. Come on. Come on. | 差不多了 走吧 走吧 |
[1:03:45] | Oh, for crying out loud! | 我的天啊 |
[1:03:58] | Leave it. Leave it. Come on. | 别管了 别管了 快走 |
[1:03:59] | Come on. Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 走啊 |
[1:07:01] | Are you sick, Jenkin? | 你病了吗 詹金 |
[1:07:03] | No, Captain. | 没有 上尉 |
[1:07:05] | You have some sort of auditory problem? | 那你是听力有问题吗 |
[1:07:07] | Some infection or something? | 感染还是怎么了吗 |
[1:07:09] | No, Captain. | 没有 上尉 |
[1:07:10] | Ok. Ok. | 好的 好的 |
[1:07:12] | So the bell rang and you heard it. | 所以铃响了 你也听到了 |
[1:07:14] | Why didn’t you wake up? | 那你为什么没有起来 |
[1:07:17] | I’m sorry, Captain. | 对不起 上尉 |
[1:07:19] | Oh, you’re sorry? Oh, well, that’s touched my heart. | 你很抱歉 我真是太感动了 |
[1:07:23] | Let me tell you something. | 你听好了 |
[1:07:25] | When you hear the lunchtime bell go this afternoon | 你今天下午听到午餐铃响的时候 |
[1:07:27] | and you hear the suppertime bell go this evening, | 和晚上听到晚餐铃响的时候 |
[1:07:29] | you will remain in your cell | 你就继续呆在你的牢房里 |
[1:07:30] | and I’m not going to give you any food. | 而且我不会给你吃的 |
[1:07:32] | How does that sound, hmm? | 这个主意听起来怎么样 |
[1:07:34] | I’m… I’m terribly sorry, Captain. | 我真的 真的很抱歉 上尉 |
[1:07:36] | Oh, terribly sorry now, is it? | 现在觉得非常抱歉了啊 |
[1:07:39] | You joined a terrorist gang of dirty black Rottweilers | 你加入了一帮黑狗的恐怖组织 |
[1:07:44] | and they chewed you up and they spat you out | 然后他们利用完你就把你像垃圾一样丢掉 |
[1:07:47] | and now you’re stuck in here with me! Hmm? | 现在你被困在这里和我一起了 是吧 |
[1:07:49] | And 20 years’ experience in this job tells me | 二十年的工作经验告诉我 |
[1:07:52] | you slept through my bed because you’re tired, | 你睡过头是因为你很累 |
[1:07:55] | and you’re tired because you’re not sleeping, hmm? | 你累是因为晚上没有睡觉 对吧 |
[1:07:58] | Why aren’t you sleeping? | 你为什么没睡觉 |
[1:08:02] | I asked you a question. | 我在问你问题 |
[1:08:05] | I-I’m sorry, Captain. | 对 对不起 上尉 |
[1:08:07] | Oh, “I’m sorry, Captain.” Hmm. | 又是”对不起 上尉” |
[1:08:09] | “I’m sorry, Captain.” | “对不起 上尉” |
[1:08:11] | No, no, no, no. I can smell it. | 不不 我能感觉到 |
[1:08:15] | I’m sorry, Capt… | 对不起 上尉 |
[1:08:15] | Don’t you ever sleep through my bell again! | 你他妈再给老子睡过头试试看 |
[1:08:20] | Did you hear me that time, Jenkin? | 这下你听到了吧 詹金 |
[1:08:21] | – Ja, Captain. – Mmm. That’s good. | -听到了 上尉 -这还差不多 |
[1:08:23] | OK, now, go and stand outside. | 好 现在到外面站着去 |
[1:08:25] | Go on. Go on. | 快点快点 |
[1:08:31] | No, stand there. | 不 站在那里 |
[1:08:32] | Look at me when I’m talking to you. | 当我在跟你说话的时候看着我 |
[1:08:34] | Please. It’s my son. | 求求你了 那是我儿子的 |
[1:08:38] | Look at me when I’m talking to you! Stand there! | 我跟你说话的时候看着我 站在那里 |
[1:08:41] | – Please… – Don’t bloody move! | -求求你了 -别他妈动 |
[1:08:42] | Please. It’s of my son. | 求求你了 那是我儿子的 |
[1:08:44] | I am allowed to have a picture. It’s of my son. | 你们同意我留一张儿子的画的 |
[1:08:46] | No. No. No. No, no, no, don’t… | 不不不 别这样 |
[1:08:52] | Don’t you touch them! | 别他妈碰这些画 |
[1:08:55] | – Do not touch me! – On your knees, man! | -别碰我 -跪下 老兄 |
[1:08:57] | – No, no! No! – Just shut up! | -不 不 不要 -闭嘴 |
[1:09:00] | They’re mine! They’re mine! | 那是我的画 都是我的 |
[1:09:02] | They are mine! | 那些是我的画 |
[1:09:04] | They are mine! You fascists! | 它们是我的 你们这些法西斯 |
[1:09:06] | Fascists! They are mine, | 法西斯 那是我的东西 |
[1:09:08] | you fascists! | 你们这些法西斯 |
[1:09:09] | Don’t touch them! They are mine! | 别碰他们 那是我的东西 |
[1:09:11] | They are mine! They are mine! | 他们是我的 是我的东西 |
[1:09:13] | Don’t you do it! Don’t you do it! They are mine! | 别这么做 别这么做 那是我的东西 |
[1:09:17] | – They are mine! – Shut up! | -那是我的东西 -闭嘴 |
[1:09:19] | They are mine! They are mine! | 那是我的东西 我的东西 |
[1:09:20] | No more of this dog shit in here either! Huh? | 别再把这狗屁东西留在这里了 明白吗 |
[1:09:24] | Hey! Jenkin! Here! | 詹金 过来 |
[1:09:26] | They are mine! They are mine! | 那是我的东西 那是我的东西 |
[1:09:29] | No more of that dog shit. Is that clear? | 别再看这些狗屁了 听清楚了吗 |
[1:09:33] | Ja, Captain. | 是的 上尉 |
[1:09:48] | I’ll never understand why you people surround yourself | 我永远理解不了为什么你们这些人喜欢 |
[1:09:50] | with these stupid little pictures. | 到处放这些愚蠢的照片 |
[1:09:53] | And you missed a visit, I hear. Is that right? | 我听说你错过了一次探监 对吗 |
[1:09:57] | Ja, Captain. Illness. | 是的 上尉 因为她生病了 |
[1:09:59] | Oh, so, that’s what they tell you? | 这样啊 他们是这样告诉你的吗 |
[1:10:38] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:10:47] | It’s… | 这是 |
[1:10:50] | It’s… it’s… it’s for… | 这是 这 这是用来 |
[1:10:52] | um, photographs, Captain. | 放照片的 上尉 |
[1:11:08] | What an utterly stupid idea. | 你怎么这么蠢 |
[1:11:14] | Yeah, you are quite the little housewife, aren’t you? Hey? | 你可真是个家庭主妇啊 不是吗 |
[1:11:17] | Enough. | 差不多了 |
[1:11:23] | There is something. | 事情绝对没这么简单 |
[1:11:31] | There is something, and I will find it. | 我知道绝对没这么简单 我会查清楚的 |
[1:11:36] | Now, you clean all of that rubbish up. | 现在 把你的垃圾打扫干净 |
[1:11:42] | Huh? Another one? | 什么 又来一个吗 |
[1:11:46] | Alright, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:12:04] | I buried my nerves as deep as I possibly could. | 我把我所有的情绪隐藏在心底最深处 |
[1:12:10] | But what stays in must come out. | 但是它们需要发泄的出口 |
[1:12:14] | And the nightly panic attacks grew more vicious | 每天晚上恐惧凶残席卷 |
[1:12:17] | as the days went on. | 并且随着黎明消失而去 |
[1:12:23] | And yet each obstacle | 但是这路上的每一个阻碍 |
[1:12:26] | presented new ways of seeing things. | 都为我们提供新的视角 |
[1:12:30] | So the entire prison became a hiding ground. | 于是整个监狱到处都可以藏东西 |
[1:12:34] | Bookcases. | 书架 |
[1:12:38] | Cracks in the wall. | 墙上的裂缝 |
[1:12:41] | Laundry buckets filled with soap powder. | 甚至是装满肥皂粉的洗衣桶 |
[1:12:45] | These became agents of freedom. | 它们都变成了自由的使者 |
[1:12:51] | And when one door closed, | 每关上一扇门 |
[1:12:54] | another one opened. | 都会有另一扇打开 |
[1:12:59] | Many of them with keys that I had made. | 而我则有大部分的钥匙 |
[1:13:13] | Freedom is a very simple idea. | 自由是一个简单的概念 |
[1:13:17] | Which is perhaps why it can be so easily lost. | 或许正因如此 它能那么轻易就遗忘 |
[1:13:29] | Right. | 好了 |
[1:13:34] | There’s some decay here. | 那边牙有点蛀掉了 |
[1:13:36] | It’s when you touch the back. | 别碰到后槽牙 |
[1:13:38] | He’ll have to come to my surgery. It needs to come out. | 我得给他做手术 必须把蛀牙拔掉 |
[1:13:44] | Not again, dammit! | 又来 操 |
[1:13:50] | Stay! | 等着 |
[1:13:59] | Loggie! The electric door! | 罗格 开电控门啊 |
[1:14:02] | We’re standing here! | 我们在这里等了 |
[1:14:04] | Loggie! Open the grille door! Push the button! | 罗格 把格栅门打开 按按钮啊 |
[1:14:09] | Open the damn door! Loggie! Wake up! | 他妈的倒是开门啊 罗格 醒醒 |
[1:14:14] | Oh! Well done! | 干得好 |
[1:14:20] | Right. | 好了 |
[1:14:24] | Move! | 走 |
[1:14:26] | Oh, shit! Get on your feet, man! | 妈的 快点站起来 |
[1:14:35] | Over the past several months, | 在过去的几个月 |
[1:14:37] | we’ve created 39 keys | 我们已经为监狱的15扇门 |
[1:14:38] | for 15 separate doors around this prison. | 造了39把钥匙 |
[1:14:42] | We’ve moved from our cells to the corridor to downstairs | 我们从牢房 到走廊 再到楼下 |
[1:14:45] | and into the admin section | 进入了行政区 |
[1:14:46] | 404 days without detection. | 404天来都没被发现 |
[1:14:49] | We want to share this with you. | 我们想和你们分享这个机会 |
[1:14:53] | Why won’t you come? | 你们为什么不一起呢 |
[1:14:55] | You said it yourself. They’re building a gun tower outside. | 你自己也说了 他们正在外面建一个炮塔 |
[1:14:57] | – It’s not operational yet. – You think. | -还没有投入使用 -那是你的看法 |
[1:15:00] | Listen, running around fiddling with cupboards | 听着 跑来跑去摆弄橱柜 |
[1:15:02] | and surviving out there are two very different things. | 和在外面活下来 是两件截然不同的事 |
[1:15:05] | We’re not going with you because there’s nowhere to go. | 我们不会一起逃的 因为无处可逃 |
[1:15:07] | We can go to Mozambique and from there to Tanzania. | 我们可以去莫桑比克 然后去坦桑尼亚 |
[1:15:09] | You’re not listening to us. | 你就没听我们说话 |
[1:15:11] | I’ve had enough of listening to you. | 我已经受够了听你说话了 |
[1:15:12] | – Hey! You show some respect! – Why? | -放尊重点 -为什么 |
[1:15:14] | Alright, that’s enough! I suggest that from now… | 够了 我建议从现在开始 |
[1:15:16] | And you, we all know your decision | 还有你 我们都知道你决定 |
[1:15:18] | to fly your flag from behind your prison bars. | 在监狱里挥舞你的旗帜 |
[1:15:20] | – We don’t agree. – We should turn and follow you now? | -我们不认同 -我们现在应该追随你是吗 |
[1:15:22] | – You should follow your conscience. – Are you my conscience? | -你应该追随你的良知 -你们是我的良知吗 |
[1:15:24] | Yeah. If we have to be. | 对 如果有必要的话 |
[1:15:26] | Anything short of escape is a pact with the devil himself. | 只要跟越狱无关的事都是和魔鬼的契约 |
[1:15:28] | You know that! | 你心知肚明 |
[1:15:30] | One by one, this government is hacking | 一个接一个地 政府正在摧毁 |
[1:15:31] | everything we stand for to pieces, | 我们拥护的所有事 |
[1:15:32] | and our inactivity is complicity! | 我们的不作为就是同谋 |
[1:15:35] | Every day we sit here, we justify this regime. | 我们待在这里一天 就是承认这个政权一天 |
[1:15:37] | But maybe all you white South Africans are the same, huh? | 但也许你们所有的南非白种人都是一个样 |
[1:15:40] | You’re all talk. No action. | 光说不做 |
[1:15:42] | Hey, alright! Alright! | 好了 好了 |
[1:15:45] | Disrespectful son of a bitch! | 无礼的狗杂种 |
[1:15:46] | Remember who you’re talking to, boy! | 记住你在和谁说话 |
[1:15:47] | I know exactly who I’m talking to. | 和谁在说话我清楚得很 |
[1:15:49] | – Oh, is that right? – Yes, it is! | -是吗 -当然 |
[1:15:51] | No action? You tell that bullshit to Mandela! | 光说不做 你把这屁话说给曼德拉 |
[1:15:54] | Or Sisulu! | 或者西苏卢听 |
[1:15:55] | Or any of us at Rivonia! | 或者任何一个经历瑞佛尼亚审判的人 |
[1:15:57] | We did everything we could in ’64! | 在64年 我们已经竭尽全力了 |
[1:15:58] | I for one am proud to stand by my brothers on Robben Island! | 我为能在罗宾岛与兄弟们并肩作战而自豪 |
[1:16:03] | Arrested together, sentenced together, | 一同被捕 一同被判决 |
[1:16:05] | and if we have to, we will die together. | 如果别无他法 我们将一同就义 |
[1:16:07] | This is bullshit! | 胡说八道 |
[1:16:09] | They would escape, all of them! | 他们会选择越狱的 所有人 |
[1:16:10] | Only they can’t, because they don’t have this weapon, | 只不过他们做不到 因为他们没有这武器 |
[1:16:13] | which we do. | 但我们有 |
[1:16:14] | What we do have is our unity. | 我们拥有的是团结 |
[1:16:16] | As it is, they will interrogate us, | 如果你们真这么干 他们会审讯我们 |
[1:16:18] | perhaps torture us for months, | 折磨我们数月 |
[1:16:20] | even years in here because of you. | 乃至数年 一切拜你们所赐 |
[1:16:22] | So come with us. | 那就和我们一起走 |
[1:16:24] | If you want to double your sentence, go, | 如果你们想让刑期翻倍 那就走吧 |
[1:16:26] | but we are not coming with you, not now. | 但我们不会和你们一起走 现在不行 |
[1:16:28] | And don’t you dare presume | 你们竟敢来我的国家 |
[1:16:30] | to come to my country and tell me how things are! | 对我指手画脚 |
[1:16:32] | I’ve been in prison since before you knew what apartheid was! | 在你们知道种族隔离前 我就在监狱里了 |
[1:16:40] | I too have had to watch my children grow up | 我也只能通过小小的探视窗 |
[1:16:42] | through that little prison visitor window. | 看我的孩子们长大 |
[1:16:46] | I’m 15 years into a four-life sentence. | 我为终身监禁已经蹲了15年 |
[1:16:49] | It doesn’t get any easier. | 痛苦并不会减少 |
[1:16:51] | But a seed has to rot in the ground | 但一粒种子必须先种在地下 |
[1:16:54] | before you can enjoy the fruits of its tree. | 你才能享受到树上结出的果实 |
[1:16:58] | That is the price we have to pay, all of us. | 这是我们所有人必须付出的代价 |
[1:17:01] | – Rather than running away. – We’re not running away. | -而不是逃跑 -我们不是在逃跑 |
[1:17:04] | Then stay. Fight. | 那就留下来 斗争 |
[1:17:05] | This is how we fight. | 这就是我们斗争的方式 |
[1:17:08] | We can all go tonight. | 今晚我们所有人都能走 |
[1:17:11] | And when you’re caught? | 被抓了怎么办 |
[1:17:14] | When we’re caught… | 要是我们被抓了 |
[1:17:17] | you can come back from the dead | 你就为了你说的那些兄弟 |
[1:17:20] | for those brothers that you are talking about. | 死而复生 |
[1:17:23] | But you won’t do it. | 但你不愿意这么做 |
[1:17:27] | I think you’ll look back at this moment | 你会回想起这一刻 |
[1:17:30] | and you’ll regret this decision for the rest of your lives. | 并且为你这个决定后悔一辈子 |
[1:17:46] | Come on. We tried. | 走吧 我们尽力了 |
[1:17:55] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞节快乐 |
[1:17:57] | And to you. | 你也是 |
[1:18:49] | In. | 进来 |
[1:19:01] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[1:19:09] | I think it’s too late | 现在想预防 |
[1:19:10] | to stop your vrot black teeth falling out, huh? | 你蛀牙脱落也太晚了吧 |
[1:19:15] | Or it’s more kak to trade with those black gorillas. | 还是说 这是和那些黑猩猩交易的垃圾 |
[1:19:20] | Get them out! Now! | 让他们出来 快点 |
[1:19:22] | Alright, Tooth Fairy. Out! | 好了 牙仙 出去 |
[1:19:28] | Get out of my cell. Get out! | 滚出牢房 滚出去 |
[1:19:43] | Ridiculous! | 荒谬 |
[1:19:46] | I’m wasting my time in here! Boy, I promise you! | 我在这是浪费时间 他妈的 |
[1:20:08] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[1:20:57] | Crying like a little girl. | 哭得跟个小娘们儿似的 |
[1:21:49] | Good luck, you guys. | 祝你们好运 |
[1:21:58] | It’s not too late to come. | 现在跟我们走还不晚 |
[1:22:01] | Make damn sure you get clear. You hear me? | 你们千万别被抓到 听到了吗 |
[1:22:46] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快走 快走 快走 |
[1:23:37] | How can they find anything in here? | 这么乱 他们怎么找得到东西 |
[1:24:26] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:25:12] | What’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:25:19] | Go. Go, go. Go. | 进去 进去 |
[1:25:22] | Where’s the paperclip? The paperclip? | 回形针在哪儿 回形针呢 |
[1:25:24] | – Where is it? – It must be here. | -在哪里 -肯定在这里面 |
[1:25:26] | Just bloody pull it! | 就用手捏着吧 |
[1:26:12] | Meneer! Meneer! I’m calling you! | 长官 长官 请过来一趟 |
[1:26:16] | Meneer! Meneer! | 长官 长官 |
[1:26:19] | Meneer! | 长官 |
[1:26:21] | Meneer! Meneer! | 长官 长官 |
[1:26:35] | Alright, alright! Enough! | 好了 好了 够了 |
[1:27:45] | – Stop. – What? | -停一下 -什么 |
[1:27:46] | I need to go back. I need to go back. | 我要回去一趟 我要回去一趟 |
[1:27:49] | – Why? – For the buzzer. | -为什么 -按蜂鸣器 |
[1:27:50] | The buzzer for the electric door. | 开电控门的蜂鸣器 |
[1:27:59] | Nice. | 很好 |
[1:28:06] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:28:09] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:28:16] | Come on, come on, come, come. | 快来 快来 |
[1:28:17] | Alright. | 好的 |
[1:28:18] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快来 快来 |
[1:28:27] | Ok. Go. | 好了 走 |
[1:28:33] | OK. Workshop key. | 好了 车间的钥匙 |
[1:28:39] | Round tip. | 要圆头的 |
[1:28:40] | Just the workshop key. | 车间的钥匙就好 |
[1:28:43] | Visitor’s room. It’s a round tip. | 探视室的钥匙是圆头的 |
[1:28:44] | No, it’s not. That’s not what we need right now. | 不是的 我们现在要的不是那把 |
[1:28:46] | – It’s a round tip. – Guys! Just try them both. | -是圆头的 -兄弟们 两把都试试 |
[1:28:59] | No. | 不行 |
[1:29:00] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[1:29:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:29:10] | It’s OK. Go on, go on, go on. | 没事的 继续 继续 |
[1:29:17] | Get out the way. | 让开 |
[1:29:28] | Come on, come on. Come, come. | 快来 快来 快 |
[1:29:30] | You have to push it all the way in, mon ami. | 你得插到底 朋友 |
[1:29:51] | The gates are wide open. | 大门是敞开的 |
[1:29:52] | You can see the street. | 都能看到街 |
[1:29:56] | Oh, we made it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:30:02] | My God. | 我的天 |
[1:30:08] | I’ll never forget this moment. | 我永远不会忘记这一刻 |
[1:30:15] | – Ok. – Ok. Ok. | -好了 -好了 好了 |
[1:30:27] | OK. Next. | 好 下一把 |
[1:30:42] | Next. | 下一把 |
[1:30:49] | Next. | 下一把 |
[1:30:51] | – You push it all the way in? – Yes! | -你插到底了吗 -是的 |
[1:30:53] | Yes, I’m pushing it all the way in. | 是的 我插到底了 |
[1:30:54] | Just give me another one. | 再给我一把就好 |
[1:30:56] | I’m out. | 我没钥匙了 |
[1:31:00] | That’s the last one we have. | 这是最后一把了 |
[1:31:21] | – What are we going to do? – Well… we have to go back. | -接下来该怎么办 -我们得回去 |
[1:31:24] | Back? I’d rather be shot. | 回去 我宁愿被射杀 |
[1:31:26] | Well, we don’t have any other choice! | 我们别无他法 |
[1:31:28] | Hey, guys, just wait. OK, wait. | 兄弟们 等一下 行吗 等一下 |
[1:31:40] | Ja, maybe. | 也许能行 |
[1:31:44] | – What? – Chisel. | -要什么 -凿子 |
[1:31:46] | What’s going on? What are you doing? | 你在干什么 你要干什么 |
[1:31:49] | No! | 不行 |
[1:31:51] | No! No! Stop! Stop! | 不行 不行 停下 停下 |
[1:31:54] | Leonard! | 伦纳德 |
[1:31:55] | This is gonna get us caught! | 这样会害我们被抓的 |
[1:31:58] | And they’re gonna know that we did it! | 他们会知道是我们干的 |
[1:32:00] | Screwdriver. I need to get in deeper. | 螺丝刀 我要凿更深一点 |
[1:32:14] | You can hear it in the bloody corridor! | 在走廊都听得到 |
[1:32:16] | Time to have a look. | 你看啊 |
[1:32:18] | See? It’s coming. | 看到了吗 凿下来了 |
[1:32:23] | It’s getting close. | 快成功了 |
[1:32:27] | Ja. OK, ja. Give me the screwdriver. | 是的 好 把螺丝刀给我 |
[1:32:29] | Come on, keep going. | 来吧 继续 |
[1:32:53] | Hold. Hold. Hold. | 扶住 扶住 |
[1:33:05] | Alright, alright. That’s enough. That’s enough. | 好了 好了 够了 可以了 |
[1:33:16] | Voilà. | 走吧 |
[1:33:17] | OK. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[1:33:31] | Ok? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:33:32] | – Ja, ja. – OK. | -好了 -准备好了 |
[1:33:35] | OK. No, no, no. Wait, wait. | 不不不 等一下 |
[1:33:42] | What…? | 你在 |
[1:33:47] | OK. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[1:33:49] | OK. Guys, I just want to tell you, there’s no… | 兄弟们 我想告诉你们 没有 |
[1:33:51] | Tim, just open the damn door! | 提姆 把这该死的门打开 |
[1:34:11] | No! No! Wait! No! | 别 别 等一下 |
[1:34:19] | Right. | 好了 |
[1:34:21] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[1:34:24] | – Oh, man. – Let me see. | -我的天 -让我看看 |
[1:34:33] | OK, he’s going… | 好了 他要走了 |
[1:34:37] | he’s going… | 他要走远了 |
[1:34:40] | Go. Go. Go. | 走 走 走 |
[1:35:03] | The map. Give me the map. | 地图 把地图给我 |
[1:35:16] | Go. | 走 |
[1:35:26] | Go. Go. | 走 走 |
[1:36:35] | – Alright. Alright. – Go. Come on. | -好了 好了 -走 快走 |
[1:36:59] | Uh… three to Joburg. | 三个人去约堡 |
[1:37:02] | The white rank is that way. | 白人的出租车在那边 |
[1:37:06] | No. Uh, this… this rank is fine. | 不用 你的车就可以了 |
[1:37:15] | No, that’s fine. | 这就挺好的 |
[1:37:16] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:37:23] | Ok. | 上车吧 |
[1:37:30] | The lock’s not working anymore. | 锁坏了 |
[1:37:32] | Ja. Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[1:37:34] | Come on. | 上车吧 |
[1:37:36] | Get in. Get in. | 上车 上车 |
[1:37:50] | Rise and shine, ladies! | 起床了 女士们 |
[1:37:54] | Up you get, girls! | 起床 姑娘们 |
[1:38:13] | – Good morning, Grandad. – Good morning, meneer. | -早上好 老头 -早上好 长官 |
[1:38:19] | – Up! – Good morning, meneer. | -起床 -早上好 长官 |
[1:38:30] | Meneer? | 长官 |
[1:38:50] | Hey! Get up! | 起床 |
[1:38:56] | Oh, shit! Oh, shit! | 妈的 妈的 |
[1:39:08] | No… | 不 |
[1:39:10] | No. | 不 |
[1:39:12] | Sound the alarm. Sound the alarm! | 拉警报 拉警报 |
[1:39:32] | Oh, my… | 我的天 |
[1:39:34] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[1:39:36] | We did. | 我们成功了 |
[1:40:02] | 南非历史上最大规模的 搜捕行动随之展开 | |
[1:40:05] | 他们越过边境 去往莫桑比克\h\h坦桑尼亚 接着去往伦敦 | |
[1:40:10] | 继续进行反对种族隔离制度的斗争 他们在那里再次加入ANC | |
[1:40:14] | 他们在1991年被赦免前 一直是逃犯的身份 | |
[1:40:19] | 度过22年的监禁生活后 丹尼斯·戈伯格于1985年被释放 并与他的妻子及两个孩子团聚 | |
[1:40:26] | 提姆的女朋友达芬妮 在这次越狱后 被关押九天 | |
[1:40:38] | 反对压迫和不公正的全球斗争 导致了1992年种族隔离制度的瓦解 | |
[1:40:44] | 1994年\h\h纳尔逊·曼德拉 被选举为南非总统 ANC的领袖 |