英文名称:Escape Plan 2 Hades
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:34] | Talk. | 快说 |
[01:35] | Talk. | 快说 |
[01:40] | For the last time, | 最后一次警告 |
[01:42] | release Abdel Salman Al-Arkan from his prison in Paris. | 把阿卜杜勒·沙尔曼·阿尔干从巴黎的监狱释放出来 |
[01:46] | This is Lucas Graves, IDP News, signing off. | 我是卢卡斯·格雷夫斯 完毕 |
[01:51] | Please. They’re gonna kill us all! | 求你们了 他们会杀了我们的 |
[02:01] | Release him, or the execution plays live in 45 minutes. | 放了他 不然45分钟后 我们就直播处决 |
[02:11] | They’re gonna kill us. | 他们会杀了我们的 |
[02:16] | Stay strong. | 坚强点 |
[02:22] | Destination confirmed. | 目的地确认 |
[02:25] | You should kill them. | 你应该杀了他们 |
[02:29] | A powerful statement, a Westerner killing his own people. | 一份强有力的声明 一个西方人杀自己人 |
[02:39] | Recalculating route. | 重新计算路线 |
[02:48] | They should have called. | 他们应该打过来的 |
[02:51] | They should have called already! | 他们早该打过来了 |
[03:12] | No. No. No, please! | 不 不 不 求你了 |
[03:25] | Please don’t kill me! | 求你们别杀我 |
[04:09] | Go. Go! | 快走 快走 |
[04:12] | Come on. Move. Go! | 快点 快走 快走 |
[04:17] | They’re getting away! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 他们逃了 快追 快追 |
[04:27] | Go. | 快走 |
[04:46] | I’ll take the north side. | 我负责北面 |
[04:47] | Ok! | 好 |
[05:29] | Keep searching the southside. | 继续搜索南面 |
[05:30] | Lock down the perimeter. | 封锁外围 |
[05:43] | Shit. He’s not here. | 该死 他不在这里 |
[06:02] | Get them on the truck now. | 快让他们上车 |
[06:07] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 我们走 快走 |
[06:15] | Kimbral’s not here. He’s got the keys. | 金柏瑞不在这里 他有钥匙 |
[06:26] | Come on! | 快点 |
[06:32] | What the fuck was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[06:34] | We got to go, Shu. | 我们得走了 树 |
[06:35] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[06:39] | Where the hell’s Kimbral? | 金柏瑞到底在哪里 |
[06:46] | You are 40 seconds late, Kimbral. | 你晚了40秒 金柏瑞 |
[06:51] | Go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[06:53] | Where the hell were you? | 你到底去哪里了 |
[07:11] | – She’s been shot. – Give me room. Give me room! | -她中枪了 -让出点空间 让出点空间 |
[07:15] | Alice. Alice! | 爱丽丝 爱丽丝 |
[07:18] | Come on. | 振作点 |
[07:22] | Damn it. | 该死 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:973个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:156个,六级词汇:79个,GRE词汇:77个,托福词汇:114个,考研词汇:170个,专四词汇:140个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:275个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:30] | Abby! | 艾比 |
[07:32] | Move, move, move, move, move. What happened? | 让开 让开 怎么回事 |
[07:34] | She’s shot in the chest. | 她胸口中枪了 |
[07:36] | What the hell took you guys so long? | 你们为什么这么慢 |
[07:38] | Shit. Fuck. | 该死 操 |
[07:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:45] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[07:51] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[07:52] | Shit. | 该死 |
[07:55] | This is on you. | 这都怪你 |
[07:58] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[08:04] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[08:12] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[08:20] | I had a chance to blow their weapons load, and I took it. | 我找到了机会炸掉他们的武器弹药 而且我也成功了 |
[08:23] | – It wasn’t part of the fucking plan! – I factored it in. | -那根本不是计划的一部分 -我考虑在内了 |
[08:26] | – Oh, you factored it in? – The route I took, the speed- | -你考虑在内了 -我选择的路线 速度… |
[08:28] | – Where were you? – Did you use your computer program? | -你去哪里了 -你用电脑程序了吗 |
[08:32] | Shu, there was less than point zero zero- | 树 只有不到0.00… |
[08:35] | Shu, the algorithm was solid. | 树 算法是可靠的 |
[08:50] | You lost a hostage? | 你们失去了一个人质 |
[08:52] | Bossman’s gonna be pissed. | 头儿会生气的 |
[08:57] | Get us the fuck out of here, Hush. | 带我们离开这个鬼地方 哈什 |
[09:30] | – You wanted to see me? – Yeah. Come on in and sit down. | -你想见我 -没错 进来 坐下 |
[09:41] | I’m letting you go. | 我要炒你鱿鱼 |
[09:43] | – What? – I’m letting you go. | -什么 -我要炒你鱿鱼 |
[09:46] | I won’t be needing your services anymore. | 我不再需要你为我工作了 |
[09:51] | You know, the most important thing in this job | 你知道的 这份工作最重要的是 |
[09:53] | is knowing you can trust the guy next to you. | 可以信任你的同伴 |
[09:56] | I told you before. This program of yours, it wasn’t ready, | 我跟你说过 你的程序还不够成熟 |
[10:00] | and you defied the team. | 你不服从团队安排 |
[10:02] | My program’s not ready, or you just don’t like it? | 是我的程序不成熟 还是你不喜欢 |
[10:05] | A woman died. | 一个女人因此死了 |
[10:06] | Could’ve happened without the algorithm. | 不用算法 也可能会发生那样的事 |
[10:08] | Don’t you put that on me. | 不要把那个怪到我的头上 |
[10:09] | You want to make all these excuses up in your head: Algorithm. | 你想把一切都归咎于算法吗 |
[10:12] | Whatever it is, someone died | 不管怎样 有人死了 |
[10:14] | because you trusted a computer more than your own team. | 因为你更相信电脑 而不是你的队友 |
[10:17] | You got to go. | 你得走了 |
[10:33] | Told you we expanded too fast. | 跟你说过 我们扩张过快了 |
[10:34] | You gonna sit there and bust my balls or get back to work? | 你是要坐在那里打击我 还是回去工作 |
[10:38] | Next time, I’ll listen to you… maybe. | 也许…下次我会听你的 |
[10:48] | How do you say, quote, “I am stupid”? | “我很蠢”用你们的话怎么说 |
[10:52] | I’m stupid… | 真是太彪了… |
[10:55] | Why do you want to learn Qingdao? | 你为什么想学青岛话 |
[10:58] | It’s almost impossible for a Western ear to decipher. | 西方人几乎不可能听懂 |
[11:01] | I like the impossible. | 我喜欢不可能 |
[11:04] | This game, Go, is interesting. | 围棋很有意思 |
[11:07] | Why do you think you win all the time? | 你为什么觉得你一直都能赢 |
[11:10] | Because I’ve been playing Go since I was four, | 因为我从四岁开始就玩了 |
[11:13] | and you started two years ago. | 而你两年前才开始 |
[11:16] | You move everything together. | 你能纵观全局 |
[11:18] | You take the territory as one. | 把棋盘视为一体 |
[11:20] | You take my pieces as one. Everything flows as one. | 你把我的棋子视为一体 一切都是一体的 |
[11:25] | When you were at the factory, none of your guys moved together. | 在工厂的时候 你的手下都没有一起行动 |
[11:29] | You didn’t flow as one. | 你们不像一个团队 |
[11:31] | Kimbral was trying to upstage you. | 金柏瑞想抢你的风头 |
[11:34] | Maybe I should work alone. | 也许我应该单独行动 |
[11:37] | No one does it alone. | 独木不成林 |
[11:40] | I guess that’s why I hear | 我觉得那就是为什么 |
[11:41] | your voice in my head when I am on the job. | 我在工作的时候 脑子里一直都有你的声音 |
[11:44] | It may sound like me, but I think that voice is your intuition. | 听起来像是我 但我认为那是你的直觉 |
[11:49] | Take all the time you need, | 你尽管去做 |
[11:51] | but when you come back, I need you to be a team player. | 但回来的时候 我希望你能有团队意识 |
[11:58] | Don’t be like Kimbral. | 不要跟金柏瑞一样 |
[12:00] | Don’t confuse intuition with ego. | 不要把直觉和自负搞混了 |
[12:03] | Trust me on this one, Shu. Always listen to your intuition. | 在这点上你得相信我 始终跟着你的直觉走 |
[12:08] | Always. | 始终 |
[12:24] | The original communication satellite | 最初发射的通信卫星 |
[12:26] | set out to solve one problem… | 是为了解决一个问题… |
[12:30] | how to send a signal successfully around the bend in the Earth | 如何围绕地球成功发射信号 |
[12:35] | and reach the receiver. | 并到达接受者那里 |
[12:36] | Today, we at Yusheng Technology are proud to present to you | 今天 我们雨声科技很自豪地为大家展示 |
[12:41] | the future of satellite tech. | 未来的卫星技术 |
[12:43] | We do it faster, with smaller units- | 我们用更小的元件 更快的速度 |
[12:45] | Now this is where the graphics are gonna change? | 现在是要切换幻灯片吗 |
[12:48] | I don’t need graphics! | 我已经说我不需要投影啦 |
[12:50] | This isn’t Cirque de Soleil. | 这不是太阳马戏团 |
[12:53] | Maybe a tiger can jump out when I get to the cubesats. | 我说到那个卫星的时候 你要一个老虎跳出来吗 |
[12:56] | Chin! | 陈 |
[12:57] | A little help here please. | 你可以帮我请示吗 |
[12:58] | What? I like tigers. | 什么 我喜欢老虎 |
[13:02] | Okay, everyone, let’s reset and go again in five. | 好了各位 我们重新调整一下 五分钟后继续 |
[13:07] | – ‘Yusheng? – Huh? | -雨声 -嗯 |
[13:12] | Don’t worry, little bro. You’ll be great. | 别担心 弟弟 你会很棒的 |
[13:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:32] | I didn’t expect to see you here. | 没想到在这里见到你 |
[13:35] | Your job keeps you busier than I am. | 你的工作比我还忙 |
[13:38] | Who knew being a security specialist was so time-consuming? | 谁曾想安全专家的工作这么忙呢 |
[13:41] | I have a job next week in Macao. | 我下周在澳门有工作 |
[13:43] | So you were in the neighborhood. | 所以你最近都在附近 |
[13:52] | It’s great to see you, Chin. | 很高兴见到你 陈 |
[13:54] | I wish I could say the same thing about your brother. | 我希望我也能跟你弟弟说同样的话 |
[13:57] | What can I help you with? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[13:59] | Yusheng is in trouble. | 雨声遇到麻烦了 |
[14:01] | Genius or not, he’s careless. | 不管是不是天才 他太不小心了 |
[14:04] | – Lot of people want to see him die. – Who? | -很多人想看到他死 -谁 |
[14:06] | A company called Ruscho is who I’m most worried about. | 我最担心的是一个叫蠕虫的公司 |
[14:09] | They’re a tech giant headquartered in Geneva, | 他们是一家科技巨头 总部在日内瓦 |
[14:11] | and they tried to buy Yusheng | 他们想要收购雨声 |
[14:13] | out three times already, and he’s refused. | 已经试过三次了 他都拒绝了 |
[14:16] | These are not the kind of guys who take no for an answer. | 他们是不接受拒绝的家伙 |
[14:19] | He’s going to Bangkok this weekend for a bachelor party, | 这周末 他要去曼谷参加单身派对 |
[14:23] | and he won’t take a bodyguard. | 他不会愿意带贴身保镖的 |
[14:29] | I’ll pay you. | 我付你钱 |
[14:35] | We are family. Not necessary. | 我们是一家人 不需要 |
[16:32] | I am Galileo. You are inmate 1764. | 我是伽利略 你是1764号囚犯 |
[16:36] | I repeat, you are inmate 1764. | 重复 你是1764号囚犯 |
[16:40] | Welcome to Hades. | 欢迎来到冥府 |
[17:15] | Attention, inmate 1764. | 注意 1764号囚犯 |
[17:18] | You have been reported to battle in the zoo. | 你已被安排在动物园战斗 |
[17:27] | Begin battle. | 战斗开始 |
[18:02] | The battle is over. | 战斗结束 |
[18:05] | Inmate 1764, you have earned two hours of sanctuary time. | 1764号囚犯 你赢得了两小时的避难时间 |
[18:10] | All remaining inmates return to your spoke. | 所有其他囚犯 回到你们的囚室 |
[18:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:15] | All prisoners return to your spoke. | 所有囚犯 回到你们的囚室 |
[18:27] | There must be someone we could talk to… | 我们肯定能找什么人… |
[18:31] | to get us out of here. I didn’t do anything wrong. | 救我们出去 我没有做错什么 |
[18:34] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没有做错什么 |
[18:46] | Inmate 1764, report to the sanctuary. | 1764号囚犯 到避难所报到 |
[18:52] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:56] | Must be where the winners go. | 肯定是赢的人要去的地方 |
[19:37] | Shu’s gone. This is legit. What do you got? | 树不见了 真的 你有什么发现 |
[19:40] | His cousin says she’s | 他的表妹说 |
[19:41] | been trying them both for 18 hours. No luck. | 她尝试联系他们两个18个小时了 一直联系不上 |
[19:43] | Party happened Saturday night. | 派对是周六晚上举行的 |
[19:45] | What’d you get from the party? | 派对上有什么发现 |
[19:46] | No security tapes, nothing. | 没有安保录像 什么都没有 |
[19:48] | All right, I’ll look into it. | 好吧 我查查 |
[19:52] | All prisoners return to your spoke. | 所有囚犯 回到你们的囚室 |
[19:55] | All prisoners return to your spoke. | 所有囚犯 回到你们的囚室 |
[20:20] | The first thing they try to do in lockup is break your spirit. | 监禁期间 他们要做的第一件事就是摧毁你的信念 |
[20:25] | Can’t allow that to happen. You have to stay mentally strong. | 不能让那样的事发生 你得保持强大的信念 |
[20:31] | You have to focus on three key things to a successful breakout. | 想要成功逃出 你需要集中注意三个关键点 |
[20:35] | What are they? | 哪三个 |
[20:37] | One, know the layout. | 一 熟悉布局 |
[20:40] | Two, understand the routine. | 二 掌握日程 |
[20:44] | Three, have help from the inside or out. | 三 要有人里应或外合 |
[20:48] | Teamwork. Exactly. Your favorite one, I can tell. | 团队合作 没错 你最喜欢的 我知道 |
[20:52] | Remember, Shu, you move together. Everything flows as one. | 记住 树 你们要一起行动 一切都是一体的 |
[21:36] | 1764 One, seven, six, four. | |
[21:44] | Are you the warden? | 你是监狱长吗 |
[21:47] | Your cousin is a brilliant man. | 你的表弟是个聪明的家伙 |
[21:50] | He gave me the details of his patent, number 34ACJL. | 他给我的是34ACJL号专利的详情 |
[21:55] | But not number 36BBBCK. | 但不是36BBBCK号 |
[22:01] | I need you to convince him to give that to me. | 我需要你说服他把那个给我 |
[22:06] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[22:09] | You grew up together. | 你们一起长大 |
[22:12] | Like brothers. | 就像兄弟一样 |
[22:13] | But you weren’t brothers. | 但你们并不是兄弟 |
[22:16] | A family tragedy forced you to live with him. | 一场家庭悲剧让你不得不跟他一起生活 |
[22:18] | You hated Yusheng. | 你讨厌雨声 |
[22:20] | How he was always smarter than everyone else. | 他一直都比其他人聪明 |
[22:23] | He could’ve helped a lot of people, | 他原本可以帮助很多人 |
[22:24] | but he went for himself instead, | 但是他只为自己着想 |
[22:26] | and he got rich. | 他变得很富有 |
[22:28] | And now, his love of money… | 现在 他对金钱的爱 |
[22:31] | his precious patent… | 他的宝贵专利 |
[22:33] | is going to get you killed. | 将会要了你的命 |
[22:39] | I know everything about my animals. | 我对我的”动物”了如指掌 |
[22:43] | You want to know who I am? | 你想知道我是谁吗 |
[22:47] | I’m the zookeeper. | 我是动物园管理员 |
[22:51] | All prisoners report to the zoo. | 所有囚犯到动物园集合 |
[22:54] | – All prisoners report to the zoo. – What did you tell him? | -所有囚犯到动物园集合 -你跟他说了什么 |
[22:58] | What? | 什么 |
[22:59] | You gave up the first patent. | 你说出了第一个专利 |
[23:01] | So? They were torturing me. That one’s nothing. | 那又如何 他们折磨我 那个专利没什么 |
[23:04] | – He knew things about our background. – I didn’t tell him. | -他知道我们的背景 -不是我说的 |
[23:12] | The second patent, what is it? | 第二个专利是什么 |
[23:17] | Advanced cube satellite tech. It’s a game changer. | 先驱立方体卫星技术 它能改变世界 |
[23:21] | It can override and control any computer system in the world. | 它可以控制世界上的任何电脑系统 |
[23:24] | Like a cyber skeleton key. And it’s not what you think. | 就像一把网络万能钥匙 跟你想的不一样 |
[23:27] | This isn’t about money. I patented it so I could bury it. | 这不是钱的事 我申请专利是为了将它藏起来 |
[23:31] | In the wrong hands, game over. | 如果落到坏人的手里 就完蛋了 |
[23:33] | Defense systems, nuclear codes. No one will be safe. | 防御系统 核弹发射密码 没有人是安全的 |
[23:49] | Kimbral. | 金柏瑞 |
[23:57] | No, no. Not every day is a fight day. | 不 不 不是每一天都要搏斗 |
[24:06] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这里做什么 |
[24:09] | I’m his cousin. | 我是他的表弟 |
[24:14] | I don’t think it’s a coincidence that we both are here. | 我认为我们都在这里绝不是巧合 |
[24:17] | I think they’re after Breslin. | 我觉得他们在找布雷斯林 |
[24:19] | You know, after spending a lot of time with this, | 花了很多时间在这个上之后 |
[24:20] | I put my ear to the ground, | 我很在意风吹草动 |
[24:21] | I just didn’t like what I saw, didn’t like what I heard. | 我不喜欢我看到的 不喜欢我听到的 |
[24:24] | How long have you been here? | 你来这里多久了 |
[24:26] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[24:27] | My best guess is… couple of months. | 我估计得有几个月了 |
[24:31] | What is this place? | 这到底是什么地方 |
[24:33] | There’s a lot of rumors, like mythology. | 有很多谣言 就像神话一样 |
[24:35] | It’s called the High Asset Detention Service. | 这是高等人才拘留所 |
[24:37] | Hades. | 冥府 |
[24:39] | Greek mythology? | 希腊神话 |
[24:41] | Land of the dead. | 死亡之地 |
[24:42] | Whoever goes in just doesn’t come out. It’s that simple. | 进去的人出不来 就这么简单 |
[24:44] | – Sounds familiar. – Yeah. | -听起来很熟悉 -没错 |
[24:46] | The word is the people behind | 据说在那个监狱里 |
[24:48] | the Tomb took a beating, did some adjustments, | 囚犯们会打架 改变自己 |
[24:50] | – and then came back strong. – Who are these assholes? | -然后变得强壮 -那些混蛋是谁 |
[24:53] | Spies, criminals, businessmen, elected officials. | 间谍 罪犯 商人 当选的官员 |
[24:57] | Profit. Big profit. | 利润 巨大的利润 |
[24:59] | What makes you think he’s there? | 你为什么觉得他在那里 |
[25:00] | His cousin Yusheng was put | 他的表弟雨声 |
[25:02] | on some kind of hit list by his competition, | 被他的竞争对手列上了暗杀名单 |
[25:05] | a satellite tech company called Ruscho. | 一家叫蠕虫的卫星科技公司 |
[25:08] | There’s battle days and there’s truce days. | 有战斗日 也有休战日 |
[25:11] | If you win a battle, you get benefits. | 如果你赢了一场战斗 你会得到奖励 |
[25:13] | If you lose or refuse to fight… | 如果你输了 或是拒绝战斗… |
[25:16] | your time in here is very uncomfortable. | 你在这里就不会好过了 |
[25:19] | That’s why they call it “The zoo.” We’re all animals here. | 所以他们把这里叫”动物园” 在这我们都是动物 |
[25:22] | Survival of the fittest. | 适者生存 |
[25:23] | If you want someone to disappear so bad, why not just kill them? | 如果有人想让谁消失 为什么不直接杀了他们 |
[25:27] | Because then the world will know they are dead. | 因为那样的话 大家就知道他们死了 |
[25:30] | Here, they are just gone. | 在这里 他们只是失踪了 |
[25:34] | Then we got to go in, get them out. | 那我们得去那里 救他们出来 |
[25:36] | Can’t go in there blind. We don’t know a layout. | 不能盲目进去 我们不知道那里的布局 |
[25:38] | – We don’t have anything. – You broke the Tomb totally blind. | -我们什么都不知道 -那你也一样逃了出来 |
[25:41] | Yeah, well, I got lucky. | 没错 我很幸运 |
[25:42] | We don’t even know for sure if Shu’s there. | 我们都不确定树在不在那里 |
[25:43] | – And what if he is? – Look, if he’s there, we’ll get him. | -如果他在呢 -如果他在那里 我们得去救他 |
[25:45] | We go in there blind, we get trapped ourselves. | 如果我们贸然进去 我们自己也会被困住 |
[25:48] | You don’t think I can handle it. | 你觉得我搞不定吗 |
[25:50] | This is bigger than any one of us. | 要以大局为重 |
[25:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:08] | Sir, we’ve got a data breach. Someone’s in our system. | 长官 我们有数据外泄 有人入侵我们的系统 |
[26:12] | What? Shut it down. Shut it down now. | 什么 关闭系统 马上关闭系统 |
[26:27] | – Uh-huh. – Just cleaning up for the night. | -嗯 -今晚还有点工作收尾 |
[26:30] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[26:32] | Here’s the only contact I got at Ruscho. | 这是我在蠕虫的唯一线人 |
[26:34] | Not sure if he’ll talk to you, but it’s a good place to start. | 我不确定他会不会告诉你 但这是个很好的开始 |
[26:37] | A sticky note? | 一张便条纸 |
[26:45] | – So what do you got? – All right. | -你查到了什么 -好 |
[26:48] | Two things. A dark bank account, code-named Sparrow, | 两样东西 一个银行黑账户 代号麻雀 |
[26:51] | Ruscho’s been sending money to. | 蠕虫一直在给这个账户汇钱 |
[26:53] | And they also sent ten million to Leon Grassi, | 他们还给里昂·格拉西也汇了一千万 |
[26:56] | a lobbyist for the private prison industry. | 他是私人监狱业的说客 |
[26:58] | I know this Leon Grassi. | 我知道这个里昂·格拉西 |
[27:01] | He used to work for the prison board for about 13 years, | 他曾经在监狱委员会供职13年 |
[27:04] | and then he started taking a lot of heat | 每次我从他管理的监狱逃出来 |
[27:05] | every time I broke out of one of his places, | 他都被骂得狗血淋头 |
[27:07] | so he decided to jump into the private sector. | 所以他决定转行到私人监狱 |
[27:10] | Haven’t heard from him since. | 从那以后就没他的消息了 |
[27:12] | You look very nice today, but you know that. | 你今天看上去很漂亮 你知道的 |
[27:35] | Get you a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[27:37] | Not what you got, Tiny. | 跟你的不一样就行 |
[27:38] | I know you didn’t go | 我知道你没有改过自新 |
[27:39] | straight and get an honest job pouring drinks, | 干什么酒保的正经活儿 |
[27:41] | so tell me, DeRosa, what are you doing here? | 所以告诉我 德罗萨 你在这儿做什么 |
[27:45] | Could easily ask you the same question. | 我完全可以问你同样的问题 |
[27:46] | Yeah, well, that’s personal. | 好吧 是私事 |
[27:50] | Got a call from Abigail, this being the first time | 我从阿比盖尔那儿收到信 说你坐在办公桌前 |
[27:53] | you’re back in the field after being a desk jockey for so long. | 发号施令了这么久 头一回亲自上阵了 |
[27:58] | She thought you might be a little rusty. | 她觉得你可能有点生疏了 |
[28:00] | Oh, that hurts. | 真伤心 |
[28:04] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[28:07] | – Know that guy as well? – You mean the wannabe gangster? No. | -你也认识他 -你说那个假装黑帮成员的家伙 不认识 |
[28:10] | You recognize him? | 你认得他不 |
[28:13] | Want me to introduce you? | 要我给你引荐吗 |
[28:15] | Since when are you so tight with Abigail? | 你什么时候和阿比盖尔交往这么密切了 |
[28:17] | Like you said, it’s personal. | 跟你说的一样 这是私事 |
[28:21] | How you doing, Leon? | 你好吗 里昂 |
[28:23] | Leon. | 里昂 |
[28:26] | You know, one of my men is missing, | 你知道 我有个手下失踪了 |
[28:27] | and I think he’s in a black-site prison called Hades. | 我觉得他被关在一个叫冥府的黑牢监狱里 |
[28:30] | Ring a bell anywhere? | 你记得是在哪里吗 |
[28:32] | And there’s this company called Ruscho. | 还有 有个名为蠕虫的公司 |
[28:35] | European satellite tech company. | 一个欧洲的卫星科技公司 |
[28:36] | They gave you about ten million bucks. How about that? | 他们给了你一千万 记起来了吗 |
[28:40] | Ten million dollars. | 一千万 |
[28:42] | Lot of money. But I think it’s all bullshit. | 这么大一笔钱 但我觉得这钱来路不正 |
[28:45] | Because you don’t lobby for satellite tech. | 因为你根本不为卫星科技游说 |
[28:47] | Look, Ray… | 听着 雷 |
[28:48] | You lobby for black-site prison profit, am I right? | 你是为黑牢监狱游说获利的 对吗 |
[28:51] | – Look, Ray… – You’re gonna tell me what you know. | -听着 雷… -你要把知道的一五一十告诉我 |
[29:15] | Move! | 走 |
[29:25] | Hey, Breslin… | 布雷斯林 |
[29:28] | Good to be back? | 干回本行的感觉好吗 |
[29:30] | No, it’s bad to be back. | 不 一点都不好 |
[29:35] | – Leon, who you working for? – I’m sorry, Ray. I can’t… | -里昂 你为谁效命 -对不起 雷 我不能… |
[29:43] | Come on. Want a job, DeRosa? | 走吧 想找个活干不 德罗萨 |
[29:46] | Fuck, yeah. | 当然 |
[29:48] | There’s this private bank account, and I need it identified. | 这个私人银行账号 我需要确认持有人的身份 |
[29:51] | With him dead, it’s our only lead. | 他死了 这账号就是我们唯一的线索 |
[29:54] | All right. Give me a day, I’ll figure it out. | 行 给我一天时间 我来搞定 |
[30:35] | Where are you coming from? | 你是从哪儿来的 |
[30:36] | I work for the prison. I’m the cook. | 我在监狱工作 我是厨师 |
[30:40] | Tell me about the kitchen. | 给我讲讲厨房什么样 |
[30:44] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[30:45] | How do I get there from your cell? | 我要怎么从你的牢房去到厨房 |
[30:48] | I- I got to go. | 我 我得走了 |
[30:57] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:04] | You are on the wrong side of the zoo, my friend. | 你走错边了 朋友 |
[31:07] | – I need you to kick my ass. – What? It’s a truce day. | -我要你打我 -什么 今天是休战日 |
[31:27] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[32:36] | What the hell are you up to? | 你到底在想什么 |
[32:40] | Thought I could work the doctor, get us some benefits. | 我还以为可以疏通下医生 给咱们弄点好处 |
[32:44] | Turns out the doctor is a lamp stand. | 结果医生是机器人 |
[32:49] | My name is Akala. | 我叫阿卡拉 |
[32:50] | Shu. | 我是树 |
[33:03] | – What? – He connected the dots. | -什么 -他把一切串联起来了 |
[33:05] | Your inside man at Ruscho sent me down a rabbit hole. | 你在蠕虫公司的线人没给我什么有用的线索 |
[33:10] | But it looks like I found a guy who can lead us to Shu. | 不过看来我找到了一个能带我们找到树的人 |
[33:13] | Where is this guy? | 这人在哪儿 |
[33:15] | Right now? Driving the car I’m chasing. | 现在吗 在我正在追的那辆车里 |
[33:19] | Sure hope you know what you’re doing. | 你自己心里有数 |
[33:21] | Call you back. | 回头打给你 |
[34:05] | Where you hiding? | 你躲去哪儿了 |
[34:24] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[34:30] | Fuck me. | 操 |
[34:33] | Inmates 1764 and 1765, report to the zoo. | 1764号 1765号囚犯 到动物园集合 |
[34:38] | I repeat, report to the zoo. | 重复 到动物园集合 |
[34:42] | They tortured me again last night. | 他们昨晚又拷问了我 |
[34:51] | You were always mentally tougher than me as a kid. | 小的时候你的意志力总是比我强 |
[34:54] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[34:57] | You need to be now. | 你要坚强 |
[35:46] | Begin battle. | 战斗开始 |
[35:54] | Battle is over. | 战斗结束 |
[35:56] | Inmates 1764, 1765, you’ve earned two hours of sanctuary time. | 1764号 1765号囚犯 你们赢得了两小时的避难时间 |
[36:05] | Negative skeleton theory. | 反向构建理论 |
[36:07] | Use what they let you see to map out what you can’t see. | 用他们允许你看到的来构建出他们不让你看到的 |
[36:12] | That’s how the layout begins to reveal itself to you. | 这时候布局就开始在你眼前展现 |
[36:23] | Train your mind to look | 超越局限住你的坚实墙壁 |
[36:25] | beyond the physical wall that confines you. | 训练自己用思维去看 |
[36:38] | There’s a whole separate world on the other side of the cells. | 在牢房的外边有一个完全隔离的地方 |
[36:43] | Hallways, interrogation, infirmary, kitchen, HQ. | 有走廊 审讯室 医疗室 厨房 还有总部 |
[36:49] | Right now, it’s all negative space. | 目前我们都进不去 |
[36:53] | But not for long. | 但不会太久了 |
[36:57] | I’m gonna get us out of here. | 我会带我们离开这里 |
[37:08] | Fuck. | 操 |
[37:09] | Come on, Luke. Where are you? | 卢克 你在哪里 |
[37:12] | This is the last number Luke called on his cell. | 这是卢克用他手机拨打的最后一个号码 |
[37:18] | Ruscho Geneva? | 拉什科·日内瓦 |
[37:20] | Should I get Hush in here? | 要让哈什介入吗 |
[37:25] | No. | 不用 |
[37:28] | You know, someone once told me… | 知道吗 有人曾告诉我 |
[37:31] | the single most important thing to remember | 在解决最难的谜题时 |
[37:34] | in solving the hardest riddles | 最需要牢记的一件事是 |
[37:37] | is that they’re designed to trick you. | 谜题就是被设计来骗你的 |
[37:39] | Subvert against your own assumptions. | 你必须颠覆自己的假设 |
[37:42] | And my assumptions are telling me that there’s no way | 我的假设告诉我 你不可能 |
[37:45] | that you would let Luke go directly against company order. | 会让卢克直接违背公司的命令 |
[37:49] | Look, he just wanted to do the legwork. | 听着 他只是想做外勤 |
[37:52] | Thought it was a good | 他觉得这是 |
[37:52] | chance for him to take the lead on something. | 他抢占先机的好机会 |
[37:54] | And now Luke and Shu are missing. | 现在卢克和树失踪了 |
[38:02] | You are prisoner 1924. I repeat, you are prisoner 1924. | 你是1924号囚犯 重复 你是1924号囚犯 |
[38:07] | Welcome to Hades. | 欢迎来到冥府 |
[38:23] | Sir, I felt something was going on. I hacked into the system, | 长官 我觉得发生了什么事 我黑进了系统 |
[38:26] | and basically, Luke tried to meet up with Ruscho Geneva. | 总而言之 卢克想要跟拉什科·日内瓦会面 |
[38:29] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[38:30] | I told him to stay away from these guys. | 我叫他远离这些家伙 |
[38:32] | How’d he get involved with that? | 他是怎么参与进来的 |
[38:35] | It was me. I gave him one of my contacts. | 是我 我告诉了他我的一个联系人 |
[38:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:52] | After you went missing, Breslin started digging. | 你失踪后 布雷斯林开始调查 |
[38:54] | He thinks this place was | 他觉得这个地方 |
[38:56] | started by the same people behind the Tomb, | 和之前关他的监狱的发起人是同一群人 |
[38:58] | so I… | 所以我… |
[39:01] | I screwed up. Ended up in here. | 我搞砸了 结果也落到了这里 |
[39:05] | Doesn’t matter. I’m close to getting the layout. | 没关系 我已经快要拿到布局了 |
[39:10] | – What do you want me to do? – Nothing yet. | -你需要我做什么 -目前没有 |
[39:12] | The less contact we have, the better. | 我们接触得越少越好 |
[39:17] | Shu, it can’t be a coincidence | 树 布雷斯林手下一共三名特工 |
[39:20] | that all three of Breslin’s specialists are locked up here now. | 全被关在这里了 这不可能是巧合 |
[39:23] | No, it can’t. | 是的 不可能 |
[39:25] | Assume they are watching us. | 我们得假设他们在监视我们 |
[39:44] | Please. | 求求你 |
[39:46] | He’s close to giving it to you. | 他就快要把专利给你了 |
[39:49] | Close? | 快要 |
[39:51] | He won’t last. | 他坚持不下去的 |
[39:52] | Then he needs to give me what I want. | 那他必须把我要的东西给我 |
[39:55] | Or I’ll feed him to the rest of the animals. | 否则我就把他喂给其他动物 |
[40:11] | I’ve tried to make soup dumplings since I was a kid, | 我从小就想做汤包 |
[40:14] | but every time, the dough is too stiff. | 但每次面团都太硬了 |
[40:20] | Look, I don’t know what your deal is, | 我不知道你想搞什么名堂 |
[40:23] | but… I don’t want to die. | 但是 我不想死 |
[40:27] | What they are doing to you is wrong. | 他们对你的所作所为是错误的 |
[40:32] | Then let me help you get home. | 那么就让我帮你回家 |
[40:38] | They blindfold me when I go from my cell to the kitchen. | 我从牢房到厨房的途中 我的眼睛是被蒙起来的 |
[40:43] | That’s not the only way to see. | 不一定要用眼睛才能看 |
[40:47] | 16 17 18 19 20… 16, 17, 18, 19, 20… | |
[40:52] | How many steps? | 多少步 |
[40:54] | Twenty-four. | 24步 |
[40:56] | The one gift every prison gives you is time. | 监狱赋予你时间 |
[40:58] | Don’t waste it. | 不要白白浪费 |
[41:00] | Visualize the layout every chance you have. | 抓住每一个机会将布局可视化 |
[41:06] | It was 45 this morning. | 今天早上是45步 |
[41:09] | What? | 什么 |
[41:10] | Steps to the kitchen. | 去厨房的步数 |
[41:11] | The distance doubled? | 距离加倍了 |
[41:17] | Come on! | 上 |
[41:30] | I need to get in the sanctuary. | 我必须去避难所 |
[41:32] | Yeah, and I need a Coke. | 好吧 我想要一瓶可乐 |
[41:34] | Sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[41:48] | All prisoners return to your spoke. | 所有囚犯回到辐条 |
[41:51] | I repeat, all prisoners return to your spoke. | 重复 所有囚犯回到辐条 |
[42:43] | Even the most complex of | 即使是最复杂的叙事 |
[42:44] | narratives are often based on one simple idea. | 也往往出于一个简单的灵感 |
[42:49] | The answer is most likely right in front of you. | 答案很可能就在你眼前 |
[42:58] | The prison is moving. | 监狱在移动 |
[43:00] | The cell spokes change entry points to the zoo. | 牢房的辐条改变了进入动物园的入口点 |
[43:03] | Like a Rubik’s Cube? | 就像是魔方 |
[43:05] | We got no routine. We got no layout. | 我们手上没有日程 没有布局 |
[43:09] | And we have no help. | 而且我们孤立无援 |
[43:11] | Maybe we do. | 也许有 |
[43:17] | Neo-Nazis? | 新纳粹吗 |
[43:19] | Computer nerds. They brought them in some time back. | 电脑宅男 他们前段时间抓来的 |
[43:22] | They rounded them up in some random basement in Iceland. | 他们在冰岛的某个地下室里围捕了他们 |
[43:26] | The call themselves The Legion. | 他们自称”军团” |
[43:29] | The leader’s handle is Count Zero. | 领头者的别名叫”记零” |
[43:33] | He’s screwed with more Fortune 500 companies | 他搞过破坏的世界500强公司 |
[43:35] | than you and I can name. | 比我们能说出来的还多 |
[43:36] | But our zookeeper’s got a problem | 但我们的动物管理员有个麻烦 |
[43:38] | ’cause he doesn’t know which one is actually Count Zero. | 他不知道哪一个才是真正的”计零” |
[43:41] | He’s interrogated them day and night. | 他日以继夜地审讯他们 |
[43:44] | No sanctuary time ever. | 没有任何避难时间 |
[43:48] | Why does the prison care? | 他们为什么这么在意这个人 |
[43:50] | Because Count Zero has acquired the specs to the prison. | 因为计零已经获取了监狱的详细规划图 |
[43:55] | They need to know who he is and where his servers are. | 他们必须知道他的身份和他服务器所在的位置 |
[43:58] | – Specs of the prison? – Yes. | -监狱的详细规划图 -是的 |
[44:00] | If you can find out which one is Count Zero before the prison… | 如果你能赶在狱方之前找出计零的身份 |
[44:04] | maybe he can help us. | 也许他能帮我们 |
[44:35] | I need to see Bug. | 我要找虫子 |
[44:46] | I need to see… Bug. | 我要找虫子 |
[44:48] | If you want a book on insects, they’re upstairs. | 如果你想找关于昆虫的书 去楼下找 |
[44:58] | Okay. Right this way. | 好吧 这边请 |
[45:38] | Bug. | 虫子 |
[45:45] | DeRosa? | 德罗萨 |
[45:48] | Sparrow. | 麻雀 |
[45:50] | – Who is he? – Come on. I can’t give that to you. | -他是谁 -得了 我可不能告诉你 |
[45:53] | The Insect Society | 昆虫社会 |
[45:55] | – clients remain anonymous. – Clients remain anonymous. | -为客户身份保密 -为客户身份保密 |
[45:58] | – Above all else… – Shut up, Bug. | -客户隐私高于一切 -闭嘴 虫子 |
[46:04] | We’ve been boys for a long time. | 我们打交道也很久了 |
[46:10] | I love what you guys do here. | 我觉得你们做的事挺好 |
[46:13] | Now, Bug… | 虫子 |
[46:20] | But I’m gonna have to kick the shit out of you | 但是你要是不肯告诉我 |
[46:21] | if you don’t start talking to me. | 我就得狠狠揍你一顿 |
[46:23] | I’ll get you a name. | 我给你个名字 |
[46:25] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[46:28] | I’m gonna need one more thing from you. | 我还要问你拿个东西 |
[46:59] | Yusheng’s close. | 雨声就快交代了 |
[47:01] | Time is up. | 期限已到 |
[47:02] | You’re asking him to give up his life’s work. | 你是要他放弃他毕生的心血 |
[47:05] | We both know that that’s not what this is about. | 我俩心里都清楚关键不在这个 |
[47:07] | You know exactly what that tech can do. | 你非常清楚这个技术能做什么 |
[47:10] | Time is up! | 期限已到 |
[47:14] | No! | 不 |
[47:28] | Battle is over. | 战斗结束 |
[47:29] | Inmates 1789, 3486, 6412, | 1789号 3486号 6412号囚犯 |
[47:34] | you’ve earned two hours of sanctuary time. | 你们赢得了两小时的避难时间 |
[47:50] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[47:57] | One of you knows the layout of this place. | 你们中有一个人知道这个地方的布局 |
[48:04] | Wait. The sanctuary. | 慢着 避难所 |
[48:08] | Have you ever been in? | 你们进去过吧 |
[48:15] | Give me that layout, I can get you in. | 把布局给我 我帮你们进去 |
[48:22] | We are Legion. | 我们是军团 |
[49:06] | We are Legion. | 我们是军团 |
[50:11] | Count Zero. | 计零 |
[50:16] | If you give me the logic of the layout, I can get us out of here. | 如果你能告诉我推导布局的方法 我能带我们出去 |
[51:17] | How did they know? | 他们是怎么知道的 |
[51:24] | Kimbral was trying to upstage you. | 金柏瑞想抢你的风头 |
[51:37] | You told me everything. | 你把一切都告诉我了 |
[51:42] | You work for the prison. | 你为狱方卖命 |
[51:45] | I run the prison. | 监狱就是我的 |
[52:01] | Our Jasper Kimbral? I don’t get it. | 我们的贾斯珀·金柏瑞吗 我不明白 |
[52:04] | You got to follow the footprints from the time he left this place | 你得从他离开这个地方开始追踪他的足迹 |
[52:06] | to wherever he is now. | 直到找到他的所在 |
[52:09] | Hades has got to be somewhere. | 冥府一定就在某个地方 |
[52:10] | Yeah, the underworld. | 对 在阴间 |
[52:14] | Abigail, can you give us a minute? | 艾比盖尔 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[52:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:22] | I know we’ve had our differences, but I got to hear it from you. | 我知道过去我们之间有分歧 但我得听你亲口说 |
[52:25] | Swear to me we’re okay. | 向我发誓我们没事 |
[52:28] | What are you talking about, man? Of course we’re good. | 你在说什么 我们当然没事了 |
[52:31] | All right. | 那好 |
[52:32] | And you’re still paying me good money to hack shit, right? | 你还在给我开工资呢 不是吗 |
[52:36] | Why would I mess that up? | 我怎么会砸自己饭碗呢 |
[52:38] | So what’ve you been working on behind closed doors? | 那你之前关着门在鼓捣些什么 |
[52:44] | Let’s just say I’m working on something | 这么说吧 我在鼓捣的东西 |
[52:46] | that will improve the communications between us. | 能改善我们之间的沟通 |
[52:58] | Hello, Shu. You’ve met my zookeeper. | 你好 树 你见过我的动物园管理员了 |
[53:09] | We couldn’t break ’em. | 我们击溃不了他们 |
[53:12] | Extraordinary. | 非同寻常 |
[53:14] | Three men, and they wouldn’t turn on one another. | 三个人 他们不能互相告发 |
[53:20] | But you… | 但是你 |
[53:24] | you’ve got them on your side. | 却让他们站在了你这边 |
[53:27] | You got them to trust you. | 你让他们信任你 |
[53:35] | I’ve waited a long time to see that look on your face. | 我等了很久 就为了看看你脸上出现的那个表情 |
[53:44] | Look who’s here. It’s Lukey. | 瞧瞧谁来了 卢克 |
[53:47] | Aw, come on. Aren’t you guys happy to see each other? | 别呀 见到对方你们不开心吗 |
[53:56] | When the investors of this | 要是这座监狱的投资人 |
[53:58] | place found out that Ray Breslin’sprotégé | 发现雷·布雷斯林的得意门生 |
[54:00] | had been cut loose, you can imagine. | 逃之夭夭了 可以想象他们的心情 |
[54:05] | Breslin cost them a lot of money on their last investment. | 布雷斯林让他们的上一次投资亏了大把钱 |
[54:07] | These people do not like losing money. | 这些人可不喜欢亏钱 |
[54:12] | They needed someone better… | 他们需要一个更厉害的人 |
[54:14] | more current, | 更跟得上趋势[电流]的 |
[54:16] | so… voilà. | 所以我来了 |
[54:19] | Welcome to Hades. | 欢迎来到冥府 |
[54:23] | So, we’re here because you want your revenge. | 这么说 我们在这里是因为你想要复仇 |
[54:27] | Yes. | 没错 |
[54:28] | Unwavering, complete and definitive. | 坚决 完全而明确的复仇 |
[54:39] | See, everyone in this zoo is worth money to me. | 看 动物园里的每个人对我都有价值 |
[54:43] | They all have information that someone out there | 他们都身负在别人眼里 |
[54:45] | thinks is worth millions of dollars… | 价值千金的信息 |
[54:48] | especially your cousin Yusheng. | 特别是你的表弟雨声 |
[54:54] | You two… you’re worth nothing to me. | 你们两个 你们对我来说毫无价值 |
[54:59] | Then why don’t you kill us and get it over with? | 那何不杀了我们 把事情了结 |
[55:01] | Where’s your fighting spirit at, Luke? Huh? | 你的反抗精神哪儿去了 卢克 |
[55:04] | This place is designed to give you hope. | 这个地方设计的意义就是要给你们希望 |
[55:07] | You win a battle, you get benefits. | 你打赢了 就能拿到好处 |
[55:09] | Read a book. Make art. | 可以读读书 作作画 |
[55:12] | You lose a battle, then you lose food. | 打输了 就别想吃到饭了 |
[55:16] | Start to doubt yourself. | 你会开始怀疑自己 |
[55:18] | Then you set goals, and you rise again. | 然后你制定目标 再次举起拳头 |
[55:22] | All the drama of the human condition is represented right here | 所有人类间的勾心斗角都呈现在这里 |
[55:27] | in my zoo. | 在我的动物园里 |
[55:30] | I’m gonna make sure that you two have plenty to do. | 我会确保你们俩有很多事可做 |
[55:34] | When you wake up, you’ll be the men who sold out Count Zero. | 等你醒来 你会成为那个出卖计零的人 |
[55:39] | That should give you a unique perspective on the human condition. | 由此你会在一个的独特视角看到人性的样子 |
[55:42] | Inmate 1764, report for battle in the zoo. | 1764号囚犯 到动物园进行战斗 |
[55:53] | Inmate 1924, report for battle in the zoo. | 1764号囚犯 到动物园进行战斗 |
[56:36] | Begin battle. | 战斗开始 |
[57:20] | When he’s in the zoo, make sure he fights every day. | 他在动物园的时候 安排他每天参加战斗 |
[57:26] | There are no more truce days for Shu… | 他没有休战日了 |
[57:30] | until his will is broken and we have Yusheng’s technology. | 直到击溃他的意志 到时候雨声的技术就到手了 |
[57:47] | So you have no layout. There is no routine. | 你手上日程 没有布局 |
[57:52] | And you have no help. | 而且你孤立无援 |
[57:55] | But there’s always a plan B, even for these assholes. | 但所有人都会有后备计划 即使是这些混蛋 |
[58:02] | They try to make this place look totally automated, | 他们试图让这个地方看起来完全自动化 |
[58:05] | but you saw those human guards. | 但你看到了那些人类守卫 |
[58:10] | That’s their plan B. | 他们就是后备计划 |
[58:14] | What is yours, Shu? | 你的后备计划呢 树 |
[58:21] | They’re alive. | 他们还活着 |
[58:27] | Kimbral, report. | 金柏瑞 汇报 |
[58:30] | We’re closer than ever to breaking Yusheng. | 我们现在无比接近击溃雨声了 |
[58:33] | Closer? Well, report back when you do. | 接近 等真的成功了再汇报吧 |
[58:38] | Focus more on getting that patent than your revenge. | 多花心思在摸清他们的套路 别执迷于复仇 |
[58:43] | It’s a risk bringing him here. | 带他来这里太冒险了 |
[58:50] | He beat their last facility. | 他攻破了他们上一座监狱 |
[58:53] | I’m gonna show them he can’t beat mine. | 我要让他们知道他们绝对无法攻破我的 |
[59:07] | Let’s see some hands! | 把手举起来 |
[59:08] | Now! Let’s see ’em! | 快点 |
[59:12] | Target’s compliant. | 目标已制服 |
[59:15] | – Yeah, we got him. – Bringing him in now. | -我们抓到他了 -立刻把他带过来 |
[59:19] | Lock him up, lock him… | 把他铐上 铐上 |
[59:50] | Before it was all theoretical. | 之前只是在理论阶段 |
[59:53] | What design is best, | 哪种设计最好 |
[59:54] | what strategy works against what defense. | 用哪种策略能攻破哪种防御 |
[59:57] | But now it’s real. | 但现在是实战了 |
[1:00:00] | You against me. | 你对我 |
[1:00:05] | All right, you won. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[1:00:09] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[1:00:12] | I wanted to go more algorithms, let the machines run the show. | 我当初想多加点算法 让机器来施展手脚 |
[1:00:17] | You said no. | 你说不行 |
[1:00:19] | You talked about human intuition. The value of teamwork. | 你跟我谈什么人的直觉 团队协作的价值 |
[1:00:25] | Well, there’s three of you now. | 现在你们有三个人 |
[1:00:28] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[1:00:34] | All prisoners report to the zoo. | 所有囚犯到动物园集合 |
[1:00:36] | I repeat, all prisoners report to the zoo. | 重复 所有囚犯到动物园集合 |
[1:00:48] | Inmate 9051, report for battle in the zoo. | 9051号囚犯 到动物园进行战斗 |
[1:00:52] | I repeat, report for battle in the zoo. | 重复 到动物园进行战斗 |
[1:01:25] | Begin battle. | 开始战斗 |
[1:01:51] | Battle is over. I repeat, battle is over. | 战斗结束 我重复 战斗结束 |
[1:02:23] | You have one new message. | 你有一则新信息 |
[1:02:26] | DeRosa, it’s Hush. They took Breslin. | 德罗萨 我是哈什 他们抓走了布雷斯林 |
[1:02:29] | All our guys are in Hades. | 我们的人都在冥府了 |
[1:02:31] | You’re the only one that can help us get ’em out. | 只有你能救他们出来了 |
[1:02:34] | Call me. | 给我回电 |
[1:02:45] | Shu… you can’t give up. | 树 你不能放弃 |
[1:02:50] | What would you know about giving up? | 你懂什么放弃 |
[1:02:55] | You never stood for anything. | 你从来就没有立场 |
[1:02:59] | Shu, I’m sorry. | 树 对不起 |
[1:03:00] | You just wanted to be rich. | 你只想发财 |
[1:03:03] | What’s wrong with that? | 那有什么错 |
[1:03:05] | My family never had any money. | 我们家从来就没有钱 |
[1:03:09] | And when your parents died, we had to pay for you, too. | 你父母死后 我们还得供养你 |
[1:03:11] | Okay? Don’t you ever forget that. | 你可别想忘了这茬 |
[1:03:15] | Go ahead. Go ahead! | 来啊 来啊 |
[1:03:18] | Lash out! Do it! | 打啊 来啊 |
[1:03:21] | It’s what you’ve always done when you can’t control things. | 每次事态超出你的控制 你只会这么做 |
[1:03:26] | You’re always the same. | 你一直都这样 |
[1:03:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:03:37] | You are right. | 你说得对 |
[1:03:39] | I’m predictable. | 我太容易猜透了 |
[1:03:44] | Kimbral knew what we were gonna do. | 金柏瑞早就知道我们要做什么 |
[1:03:47] | He played to my arrogance. | 他迎合了我的自大 |
[1:03:51] | He knew I’d take it upon myself to get us out. | 他早就知道我会想靠自己带我们逃出去 |
[1:03:55] | He played us perfectly. | 他将了我们一军 |
[1:03:59] | How do we play him? | 那我们要怎么反击 |
[1:04:00] | Plan B. | 换个计划 |
[1:04:05] | We stop being so predictable. | 我们要变得不那么容易猜透 |
[1:04:13] | I’m ready to talk. | 我准备好开口了 |
[1:04:16] | The tech details are complex. | 技术细节很复杂 |
[1:04:19] | I will give them to you in stages. | 我得慢慢告诉你 |
[1:04:21] | Give me everything, or no deal. | 告诉我所有事 不然免谈 |
[1:04:39] | – We’re in. – Ray, you hear me? | -连进去了 -雷 你听得到吗 |
[1:04:41] | – I can hear you clearly. – Yes! | -很清楚 -太好了 |
[1:04:43] | Who knew your amateur dentist skills would pay off? | 谁知道你的三脚猫牙医技术还能派上用场 |
[1:04:46] | Now aren’t you glad I spent | 现在你应该觉得 |
[1:04:47] | all of those company hours in my playroom? | 还好我把时间都花在我的游戏室里了吧 |
[1:04:49] | – What do you got? – I been up for three nights straight. | -情况如何 -我已经通宵了三天 |
[1:04:52] | Password breaker hit the motherlode. | 密码破译取得了突破 |
[1:04:54] | I’m through the firewall and into the Galileo mainframe. | 我通过了防火墙 进入了伽利略主机 |
[1:04:57] | Receiving good reads from all systems at Hades. | 接收到了冥府所有系统的数据 |
[1:04:59] | My best GPS spiders are working overtime, | 我最好的GPS爬虫一直在工作 |
[1:05:01] | and we only have 33% of the layout. | 我们现在只取得了三分之一的布局 |
[1:05:04] | No exact exit strategy for you. | 还无法给你们提供具体的脱逃路线 |
[1:05:05] | We need an access point from the inside. | 我们需要一个内部的接入点 |
[1:05:08] | You need to get Yusheng to work on it. | 你得让雨声想办法 |
[1:05:10] | We got eyes on us 24/7. | 他们对我们进行全天候监控 |
[1:05:14] | – Can you get the cameras? – Yeah. | -你能控制摄像头吗 -可以 |
[1:05:16] | – I can guarantee a minute. – Seventy seconds. | -我能为你撑一分钟 -70秒 |
[1:05:18] | Maybe 70 seconds, but after that, it’s gonna know. | 也许能撑70秒 但之后就说不准了 |
[1:05:20] | I’ll take it. | 够了 |
[1:05:23] | There’s one more thing I want you to do. | 我还希望你做一件事 |
[1:05:25] | Can you get access to Galileo’s voice box? | 你能控制伽利略的音响吗 |
[1:05:32] | What’s wrong with the boom box? | 音响里在放什么 |
[1:05:37] | Let’s move together. Flow as one. | 我们是个集体 要动大伙儿一块儿动 |
[1:05:40] | That’s Qingdao. | 那是青岛话 |
[1:05:52] | Cameras 48 through 58 cover spoke B. | 48号摄像头到58号摄像头覆盖完毕 |
[1:05:55] | We can clear it in 30 seconds. | 30秒后可以开始 |
[1:06:08] | Now. | 开始 |
[1:06:12] | 68 Sixty-eight. | |
[1:06:14] | 67 Sixty-six. | |
[1:06:16] | You managed to learn my language after all. | 你还是学会了我的语言 |
[1:06:18] | We only got about 70 seconds. | 我们只有七十秒左右 |
[1:06:20] | Hush is trying to get the critical data, | 哈什想要得到关键数据 |
[1:06:22] | but he’s only got 33% of the layout so far. | 但他现在只获取到了三分之一的布局 |
[1:06:25] | No direct paths to the exits. | 没有直接脱逃的路线 |
[1:06:27] | He’s hacking Galileo? | 他在侵入伽利略 |
[1:06:29] | – Affirmative. He’s gonna need our help. – Less than 40 seconds. | -是的 他需要我们的帮助 -不到40秒了 |
[1:06:32] | This is an inverted design | 这是为保护中心和控制室 |
[1:06:34] | that protects the center and control rooms from the outside in, | 不被入侵的倒置设计系统 |
[1:06:37] | that’s what makes it so difficult. | 所以才这么难入侵 |
[1:06:40] | We need to give him a physical access point from the inside. | 我们要从内部提供一个物理接点 |
[1:06:43] | Talk to Yusheng. Get him to work on it. | 去找雨声 让他来干 |
[1:06:45] | Ten seconds. Now. | 还有十秒 快点 |
[1:06:47] | Just be patient. | 耐心点 |
[1:06:54] | I heard that a car chase went down | 我听说在铁路场附近的仓库区 |
[1:06:55] | at the warehouse complex near the rail yard. | 有一起追车事件 |
[1:06:58] | One of the cars was Luke’s. | 其中一辆车是卢克的 |
[1:07:00] | Going down there to check it out. | 我正准备去确认一下 |
[1:07:03] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会查清楚 |
[1:07:04] | All right. Breslin and the guys are working from the inside | 布雷斯林和他们在从内部安置一个 |
[1:07:06] | on a device that will help us locate Hades. | 能帮我们定位冥府的装置 |
[1:07:09] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:07:11] | You find these guys, I want in. | 找到那些家伙 算我一个 |
[1:07:14] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联络 |
[1:07:40] | The guys we can trust in most of the spokes are in. | 最值得我们信任的人来了 |
[1:07:42] | Be ready. | 准备好 |
[1:07:47] | The Zookeeper has the specs. Only a matter of time | 我都告诉动物园管理员了 过不了多久 |
[1:07:49] | before whoever he’s giving them to realizes they won’t work. | 他们的人就会发现那其实根本没用 |
[1:07:52] | You have never wanted to learn Go. I’d recommend it. | 你从来就不想学围棋 尽管我极力推荐 |
[1:07:57] | Patience is the most important part of this game. | 这个游戏中最关键的是耐心 |
[1:08:00] | Did you hear what I just said? We got to go. | 你没听到我说的话吗 我们要赶紧离开 |
[1:08:02] | We have the manpower, but no way out. We keep working. | 我们有人手 却没有出路 我们还得继续 |
[1:08:07] | But first, we need your help. | 但是首先 我们需要你的帮助 |
[1:08:15] | I know you get stuff for inmates. | 我知道你有办法给犯人搞东西 |
[1:08:18] | I need a favor, or I tell the machine. | 帮我个忙 不然我就上报 |
[1:09:36] | You move all the pieces together. | 把所有碎片放在一起 |
[1:09:39] | Everything flows as one. | 所有事都会连为一体 |
[1:09:58] | Connection with inside access point established. | 建立内部接入点连接 |
[1:10:01] | Hades located. Scanning layout now. | 定位冥府 正在扫描布局 |
[1:10:13] | We have the layout. We know their routine. | 我们现在知道了布局和他们的日程 |
[1:10:16] | What about help? | 帮手呢 |
[1:10:19] | We got that covered. | 我们搞定了 |
[1:10:33] | – I’m ready to shut Galileo down. – Okay. | -准备好关闭伽利略了 -好 |
[1:10:36] | Our exit strategy is solid, | 我们的脱逃计划很可靠 |
[1:10:38] | but you still got to get lucky to get past those human guards. | 但是你们还是得靠自己闯过那些守卫 |
[1:10:46] | There’s two maintenance doors on either side of the zoo. | 动物园两边各有一个维修室 |
[1:10:48] | When the lights go out, you got three minutes | 灯灭后 你们有三分钟时间 |
[1:10:50] | before the system starts waking up again. | 然后系统就会恢复 |
[1:11:03] | Showtime. | 表演时间到 |
[1:11:13] | System under attack. | 系统遭袭 |
[1:11:18] | System under attack. | 系统遭袭 |
[1:11:22] | System failure. | 系统崩溃 |
[1:11:24] | System failure. | 系统崩溃 |
[1:11:26] | System failure. | 系统崩溃 |
[1:11:30] | All systems down. | 系统关闭了 |
[1:11:31] | Clock’s ticking. | 时间很紧 |
[1:11:32] | Time to use those muscles before the doors relock. | 趁门重新上锁之前赶紧加把劲 |
[1:11:37] | – All right, come on. Push. – Push. | -好了 快推 -推 |
[1:12:05] | I am Galileo. All systems online. | 我是伽利略 所有系统已启动 |
[1:12:09] | Halt! | 站住 |
[1:12:12] | The intruders are heading west through hall 23. | 入侵者正在从23号走廊往西进发 |
[1:12:19] | This way to the medical center. | 这边走 去医务中心 |
[1:12:25] | DeRosa, your hunch was right. Location of Hades confirmed. | 德罗萨 你的直觉没错 确认冥府的位置了 |
[1:12:29] | Sending you the coordinates now. | 正在给你发送定位坐标 |
[1:12:31] | Communication established. | 建立通讯 |
[1:12:33] | Ray Breslin is attempting to break Hades. | 雷·布雷斯林正想从冥府越狱 |
[1:12:36] | I want you to see how the prison responds. | 我想让你看看监狱是如何应对的 |
[1:12:40] | The med bots are still down. | 医疗机器人还没有启动 |
[1:12:42] | The system isn’t fully online. | 系统没有完全重启 |
[1:12:49] | I need you cue balls to cover our back. | 你们两位光头兄弟得掩护好我们 |
[1:12:52] | We are Legion. | 我们是军团 |
[1:12:57] | Whatever. Let’s go. Come on! | 随便吧 我们走 快点 |
[1:13:00] | Cover their asses. | 掩护好他们 |
[1:13:08] | All communications blocked. Closed-circuit system activated. | 阻断所有通讯 启动闭路系统 |
[1:13:13] | Kimbral cut communications. | 金柏瑞切断了通讯 |
[1:13:14] | He shut us down. Closed off the com link. | 他把我们断了 关掉了com链接 |
[1:13:17] | What about our bots? | 我们的抓取机器呢 |
[1:13:18] | They’re still working but minimized. | 还在工作 但是速度很慢 |
[1:13:19] | He’s walled off Galileo’s prime function. | 他已经隔离了伽利略的主要功能 |
[1:13:21] | Without a clear channel, I can’t control it. | 没有直接通道 我无法控制 |
[1:13:23] | The intruders are on corridor 37. | 入侵者正在37号通道 |
[1:13:26] | Clearing all access to main floor. | 移除所有通往主楼层的通道 |
[1:13:29] | Resetting Hades structure to secure position. | 重构冥府结构进行护卫 |
[1:13:44] | Shit. What do we do? | 该死 我们怎么办 |
[1:13:48] | Hades restructure complete. | 冥府重构完成 |
[1:13:50] | Galileo… | 伽利略 |
[1:13:52] | gas them. | 放毒气 |
[1:14:04] | Breslin, Declerc. | 布雷斯林 德克勒克 |
[1:14:07] | Two circular floors on top of each other like a birthday cake. | 两层圆形楼层像生日蛋糕一样叠在了一起 |
[1:14:10] | The ventilation system. | 通风系统 |
[1:14:11] | Two HVACs, flow vents and ceiling. | 两个供热通风系统 通风口和天花板 |
[1:14:15] | Up there! | 那边 |
[1:14:17] | Yusheng. Come on. | 雨声 来 |
[1:14:30] | There you are. | 好了 |
[1:14:32] | We’re getting pushback from the terminal in medical. | 医务室的终端出现回推数据流 |
[1:14:36] | We’re about to have company. | 要来人了 |
[1:14:44] | Anyone got a coin? | 谁有硬币可以抛 |
[1:14:46] | How do you beat a maze? | 我们要如何走出迷宫 |
[1:14:48] | Stick to the right. | 靠右走 |
[1:14:55] | Freeze! Freeze, or we’ll open fire! | 不许动 不许动 不然我们就要开火了 |
[1:15:06] | Seal us up! | 把门关上 |
[1:15:14] | Don’t know how long we can hold it. | 不知道我们能坚持多久 |
[1:15:25] | Keep going! | 继续走 |
[1:15:29] | I’m going back for Luke. | 我要回去救卢克 |
[1:15:31] | All right. I’m going to the control room. | 好 我去控制室 |
[1:15:33] | Yusheng, come with me. | 雨声 跟我走 |
[1:15:48] | – Freeze! – Show me your hands! | -不许动 -把手举起来 |
[1:15:50] | – Show me your hands! – Hold it! Don’t move! | -把手举起来 -不许动 不许动 |
[1:15:53] | – We are Legion. – We are Legion. | -我们是军团 -我们是军团 |
[1:15:57] | We got to be in sync. On one. Three, two, one. | 我们要同时按下 数到三 三 二 一 |
[1:16:01] | – All right, you know what to do. – Yes. Go. | -好了 你知道该怎么办 -是的 走 |
[1:16:31] | Medical secured. | 医务室已收复 |
[1:16:37] | Kimbral, report. | 金柏瑞 汇报 |
[1:16:40] | He’s good, but my machine always wins. | 他很厉害 但是胜利者永远会是我的机器 |
[1:16:44] | Not sure about that. | 我可不敢确定 |
[1:16:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:16:51] | I give up. You got me. | 我放弃 你赢了 |
[1:16:55] | But you’re still in Hades. | 但你还在冥府 |
[1:16:57] | And with Galileo back to his full power, | 伽利略一会儿就会完全恢复 |
[1:16:59] | I just triggered his autopilot orders. | 我刚刚启动了自动启动命令 |
[1:17:01] | All the systems that Hush was attacking are now closed. | 哈什攻击的所有系统现在都已经关闭了 |
[1:17:05] | You’re never getting out of here. | 你就再也没法离开这里了 |
[1:17:12] | You know, kid, I got to give you credit. | 孩子 我不得不夸夸你 |
[1:17:15] | You did a great job here. | 你做得很不错 |
[1:17:18] | You built a prison. Looks like it has… | 你造了一个监狱 看上去… |
[1:17:21] | no weaknesses. | 没有弱点 |
[1:17:24] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[1:17:26] | There is always one. | 总会有弱点的 |
[1:18:11] | Oh, yeah. | 来吧 |
[1:18:42] | Now I am the zookeeper. | 现在 我是动物园管理员了 |
[1:18:51] | I have this acquaintance friend of mine. | 我有个熟人 |
[1:18:54] | Big guy. And he did me a favor. | 很厉害 他帮了我个忙 |
[1:18:57] | I gave him this account number, special. | 我给了他一个很特殊的账号 |
[1:19:00] | Couldn’t crack the code, but he did. | 破译不了密码 但他做到了 |
[1:19:03] | And he traced the money, and he traced the account. | 他追踪到了里面的钱 追踪到了这个账户 |
[1:19:07] | Sparrow. | 麻雀 |
[1:19:10] | And you’re the one who’s behind all this. | 原来幕后的那个人就是你 |
[1:19:15] | Then we made a plan. | 于是我们定了个计划 |
[1:19:24] | Solar system failure. Solar system heating up. | 太阳能系统崩溃 太阳能系统过热 |
[1:19:29] | I just told you Galileo was back to his full power. | 我刚说了伽利略马上要完全恢复了 |
[1:19:32] | It doesn’t need solar. | 它根本不需要太阳能 |
[1:19:34] | Let it blow. | 随它炸吧 |
[1:19:48] | There’s the opening, DeRosa, as promised. | 开场信号 德罗萨 说好了的 |
[1:19:52] | Yusheng. | 雨声 |
[1:19:56] | – Freeze! – Get down! | -不许动 -趴下 |
[1:20:00] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[1:20:02] | I could’ve been looking for this place for a long time. | 我找这个地方很久了 |
[1:20:06] | I would’ve found it, | 就算我找到了 |
[1:20:07] | but it’s a lot tougher breaking in from the outside. | 从外面攻破的难度还是会比从里面高得多 |
[1:20:11] | But I knew that wasn’t gonna happen because I know you. | 但我知道那不可能 因为我了解你 |
[1:20:15] | I know how you think… | 我懂你的想法 |
[1:20:17] | and I knew you would be coming for me, and you did. | 我知道你肯定会来找我 你的确来了 |
[1:20:22] | I’m glad, ’cause I like working, | 我很高兴 因为如你所见 |
[1:20:25] | as you can see, from the inside out. | 我喜欢从内部慢慢下手 |
[1:20:30] | Hades had one very, very, very weak spot. | 冥府有个非常非常大的弱点 |
[1:20:39] | You. | 那就是你 |
[1:20:50] | Security breach at main door. Forced entry. | 正门出现安全漏洞 有人破门 |
[1:20:55] | Hades compromised. | 冥府沦陷 |
[1:20:58] | It’s time. Let’s finish it right. | 是时候了 了结这一切吧 |
[1:21:14] | Stop! Stop! Get on the ground! | 站住 站住 趴下 |
[1:21:16] | On the ground now! Let’s go! | 趴下 快点 |
[1:21:19] | Down! Down on the ground! | 趴下 趴在地上 |
[1:21:41] | DeRosa, long time no see. | 德罗萨 好久不见 |
[1:21:43] | Nice PJs. Where’s your fucking teddy bear? | 睡衣不错 你的泰迪熊呢 |
[1:21:48] | Prisoner 9051, report for battle in the zoo. | 9051号囚犯 到动物园进行战斗 |
[1:21:55] | Let’s see what you can do without your tech. | 看看你没了你的科技还有什么本事 |
[1:22:00] | After I put my fist through your face, | 等我往你脸上揍一拳 |
[1:22:01] | I’m gonna crucify you, kid. | 我要好好教训你 孩子 |
[1:23:19] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[1:23:28] | Guess that makes us even. | 看来我们扯平了 |
[1:23:30] | Thanks, Luke. | 谢了 卢克 |
[1:24:28] | – Relax. – There he is. | -放松 -他在这儿呢 |
[1:24:30] | Nice of you to join us. | 欢迎你加入我们 |
[1:24:32] | Had some free time. | 刚刚自由活动了一会儿 |
[1:24:41] | Get in, get in, get in! | 上车 上车 上车 |
[1:24:56] | Hush, you hear me? | 哈什 听到我说话吗 |
[1:24:58] | Good to hear you. We thought we lost you. | 听到你说话真好 我们以为已经失去你了呢 |
[1:25:00] | Shu and Yusheng are safe and sound. | 树和雨声平安无事 |
[1:25:03] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[1:25:04] | Plan B actually worked. | 后备计划真的有用 |
[1:25:08] | Remember, Shu, with brains and patience, nothing’s impossible. | 记住 树 思考加上耐心 没有什么不可能 |
[1:25:20] | Can somebody tell me where the hell we are? | 谁能告诉我我们在哪里 |
[1:25:22] | You want to tell him, big guy? | 你想告诉他吗 大家伙 |
[1:25:25] | Not really. | 不是很想 |
[1:25:27] | Atlanta. | 亚特兰大 |
[1:25:29] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:25:30] | Hades is in Atlanta? How is that possible? | 冥府在亚特兰大 怎么可能 |
[1:25:34] | Kimbral, come in. Report. | 金柏瑞 请回话 汇报 |
[1:25:38] | You’re not Kimbral. | 你不是金柏瑞 |
[1:25:42] | No, I’m not. | 我不是 |
[1:25:44] | But I got to tell you something. | 但是我告诉你 |
[1:25:46] | I’m really getting sick of this shit. | 我真的受够了 |
[1:25:49] | So whoever you are… | 所以不管你是谁 |
[1:25:52] | wherever you are… | 不管你在哪 |
[1:25:55] | we’re gonna find you… | 我们都一定会… |
[1:25:58] | for sure. | 找到你 |