英文名称:Eternal Beauty
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | I’d like to welcome you to this hypnosis recording | 欢迎收听为您缓解焦虑和压力的 |
[00:17] | for relieving stress and anxiety. | 催眠录音带 |
[00:22] | This session is designed to increase your well-being | 这个录音带是为了提高您的幸福感而设计 |
[00:25] | and your ability to release any form of stress | 同时增强您的心理抗压能力 |
[00:28] | that you may have been holding on to. | 使您从可能面对的各种压力中解脱出来 |
[00:33] | You’ll have the opportunity to restore your inner balance, | 您将有机会重塑内心世界的平衡 |
[00:37] | your sense of calm and being in control. | 找回平心静气的安逸 以及生活的掌控力 |
[00:41] | Please make sure that you are not driving, operating machinery, | 请您确保观看时不是在驾驶 操控机械 |
[00:45] | or doing any other task that requires your attention. | 或者做任何需要集中注意力的事情 |
[00:57] | If you’re just tuning in, welcome, folks. | 如果你刚刚调到本台 欢迎 我的朋友们 |
[01:03] | Don’t fight depression. | 不要抗拒抑郁症 |
[01:06] | Make friends with it. | 而是要与他相处 |
[02:37] | – What are we waiting for? – I think she’s still… | -她还在等什么 -可能还在 |
[02:39] | Yes, here she is. | 哎呀 她来了 |
[02:44] | – You look beautiful. – Thank you. | -你今天太美了 -谢谢 |
[02:54] | All Right. | 好了 |
[02:57] | You two go in the back. I’ll go in the front. | 你们两个坐后面 我坐前面 |
[03:04] | – You look lovely. – Yeah? | -你看起来很美 -是吗 |
[03:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:15] | Is everything okay? | 出了什么事 |
[03:16] | – He hasn’t turned up. – What? | -他还没来 -什么 |
[03:18] | We tried calling, but there’s no answer. | 我们给他打过电话了 但是没有人接 |
[03:20] | Call him again. | 马上再打电话 |
[03:20] | I’ve never been so embarrassed in my life! | 我这辈子都没像今天这么丢脸过 |
[03:41] | I’m so, so sorry if I’ve done something wrong. | 如果我做了什么错事 我道歉 |
[03:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:53] | I just want things to go back… | 我就是想让一切回到过去 |
[03:58] | to how they were. | 回到它原来的样子 |
[04:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:36] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[05:01] | Right. How are you feeling? | 好的 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[05:05] | I feel fine. | 我觉得还行 |
[05:08] | – Fine? – Yeah. | -还行 -是的 |
[05:13] | No. | 不是 |
[05:16] | Good. | 我感觉很好 |
[05:18] | Fine or good? | 是还可以还是很好 |
[05:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:24] | No depression? | 没有抑郁 |
[05:26] | No. | 没有 |
[05:27] | You? | 你呢 |
[05:29] | Funny. | 有意思 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:740个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:91个,六级词汇:45个,GRE词汇:45个,托福词汇:61个,考研词汇:102个,专四词汇:78个,专八词汇:11个, 所有生词标注共:166个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:34] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:38] | Jane. | 简 |
[05:40] | Say it again. | 再说一次 |
[05:44] | It’s Jane. | 我的名字是简 |
[05:47] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:54] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[05:56] | Good. | 好的 |
[06:01] | Nice, isn’t it? | 很美的画 是不是 |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[06:07] | That could be you one day. | 也许你有一天也会变成这样 |
[06:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:01] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[07:11] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[07:15] | Anyone? | 有人在家吗 |
[07:21] | Quickly! Quickly. | 快点过来 快点 |
[07:23] | – Jane? What are you doing here? – That’s nice. | -简 你来这儿做什么 -那个好漂亮 |
[07:25] | Hello, Mom, Dad. Come in. I’ve got something to… | 嗨 妈妈爸爸 快过来 我有东西要 |
[07:29] | Nicola, Lucy, come on. Quickly, guys. | 妮可拉 露西 快过来 大家快来 |
[07:33] | I haven’t got all day. | 我没多少时间 |
[07:34] | Didn’t expect you here, but it’s all right. | 没想到你会在这 但是也没有关系 |
[07:37] | Now, I don’t… I don’t wanna cause anyone any offence, | 现在 我不…我不想冒犯任何人 |
[07:41] | but I bought my own presents this year. | 但是今年我给我自己买了礼物 |
[07:45] | Yes, I have. Yeah. | 是的 我买完了 |
[07:48] | It’s just, to be honest… | 只是 说实在的 |
[07:51] | you know, I’ve had enough of all the soap | 我再也不想一直收到 |
[07:53] | and the socks all the time, | 香皂和袜子了 |
[07:55] | because it is a lot, isn’t it? | 因为它们实在太多了 是吧 |
[07:57] | Yeah, I know. I can see it, Mom. | 是的 我知道 我能看见 妈妈 |
[07:59] | I recognize the shape. | 我认识那个轮廓 |
[08:01] | I like them, I’ve just got a lot of them. | 我挺喜欢它们的 但是我已经有很多了 |
[08:04] | And, Nicola, you didn’t even buy me socks last year, | 而且妮可拉 你去年连袜子都没有送我 |
[08:07] | did you? | 是吧 |
[08:10] | It’s okay. I hope I haven’t offended anyone. | 没关系 我还是希望我没有冒犯任何人 |
[08:14] | No. | 没有 |
[08:16] | So I’ve wrapped them from you, | 所以我已经替你们把礼物包好了 |
[08:18] | make it easier. | 简化一下这个过程 |
[08:19] | I just need the money now, thank you. | 我只需要你们给我买礼物的钱 谢谢 |
[08:22] | – That’s from you, Nicola, take it. – What? | -这是你给我的 妮可拉 拿着 -什么 |
[08:27] | – Fuck off. I’m not giving you that. – Nicky. | -滚吧 我才不给你这个钱呢 -妮可ky |
[08:30] | Well, you have to, so no choice. | 呃 你必须得给 没得选 |
[08:33] | No, no, I haven’t got enough money for myself, | 不行 不行 我自己的钱都不够花 |
[08:35] | let alone to buy you some fancy fucking bag. | 我才不给你买他妈什么高档包包呢 |
[08:39] | Yes, yes. | 没错 就这样 |
[08:49] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:53] | The paper, brilliant too. | 包装纸也很漂亮 |
[08:58] | It’s so nice. Keep that. | 这个太漂亮了 得留着 |
[09:08] | I love it! It’s stunning. | 我喜欢它 太漂亮了 |
[09:13] | Thank you. | 太感谢了 |
[09:14] | Where’d you get it from? | 你从哪儿买的 |
[09:22] | I love it. I love it so much. Thank you so much. | 我喜欢它 太喜欢了 谢谢 |
[09:25] | What’s this? From you? | 这是什么 你送的吗 |
[09:41] | Yes. Yes, yes, yes! | 是的 是的 是的 |
[09:45] | Oh, Nicola | 天啊 妮可拉 |
[09:48] | – You didn’t have to. – I didn’t. | -你没需要这么破费 -我没有 |
[09:50] | – Yeah, you did, though, didn’t you. -No, I didn’t. | -是啊 但是你做了 对吧 -不我没有 |
[09:53] | So 250 pounds, please. | 所以 250英镑 谢谢 |
[09:57] | No, I’m not buying you that bag, Jane. | 不 我不会给你买那个包的 简 |
[10:00] | – You already did, didn’t you? – No. | -你已经买了 不是吗 -我没有 |
[10:03] | We’ll talk about it. Maybe I’ll get this one. | 我们可以等会讲它 或者我可以先拿这个 |
[10:06] | Yeah, great. All right. Merry Christmas. | 好吧 那就这样吧 圣诞节快乐 |
[10:08] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞节快乐 |
[10:10] | Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. | 圣诞节快乐 |
[10:33] | Hi, Alice. | 你好 爱丽丝 |
[10:34] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[10:36] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞节快乐 |
[10:39] | Wish you a Merry Christmas I’ll wish you a Merry Christmas | ♪祝你圣诞快乐 我祝你圣诞快乐♪ |
[10:44] | I’ll wish you a Merry Christmas | ♪我祝你圣诞快乐♪ |
[10:49] | – Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas. | -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[10:52] | – Shall I help you? – Yeah. Thank you. | -我能帮你吗 -好 谢谢 |
[10:55] | Thanks for the necklace. I absolutely love it. | 谢谢你的项链 我非常喜欢 |
[10:57] | What necklace? | 什么项链 |
[10:58] | – I’ll give you your receipt later. – What receipt? | -我一会儿把收据给你 -什么收据 |
[11:00] | – There we go. – Thank you. | -穿好了 -谢谢 |
[11:02] | Is Jack all right? He opened all his presents, did he? | 杰克还好吗 所有礼物他都已经开了是吗 |
[11:06] | Yeah. You do know that you got him an umbrella? | 是的 你知道你送给他的是一把雨伞吗 |
[11:08] | Yeah, that’s from me. He like it, yeah? | 是的 那是我送的 他喜欢的 对不对 |
[11:11] | – Well, he’s 9. He doesn’t really need one. – Okay. | -他只有9岁 他也用不着 -好吧 |
[11:14] | Did he like it? | 他喜欢吗 |
[11:16] | Yeah, he did, actually. Good. | -是的 他还真挺喜欢的 -那就好 |
[11:20] | What time’s dinner? | 什么时候吃饭 |
[11:22] | It’ll be ready when it’s ready, Jane. | 到该吃饭的时候就吃饭了 简 |
[11:23] | Okay. Bit hungry. | 好的 我有点饿了 |
[11:26] | Carrots. Carrots, yeah? Yeah. | -胡萝卜 有胡萝卜哈 -是的 |
[11:29] | Roasted potatoes. | 烤土豆 |
[11:31] | Yorkshire pudding? Carrots? Yeah. | -约克郡布丁 胡萝卜 -是的 |
[11:34] | Turkey? | 火鸡 |
[11:39] | What did you put on the carrots, Tony? | 托尼 你在胡萝卜上面放的什么 |
[11:43] | Coriander. | 香菜 |
[11:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:57] | All right, Jack? | 你还好吗 杰克 |
[11:58] | Hey. What’s up? You all right? | 嘿 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[12:04] | Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[12:06] | It’s Christmas. | 今天是圣诞节呀 |
[12:08] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[12:09] | His dog passed away this morning. | 他的小狗今早去世了 |
[12:12] | – What? – His dog passed away this morning. | -什么 -他的狗早上去世了 |
[12:16] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[12:21] | – What did the dog die of? – Cancer. | -他的狗怎么死的 -癌症 |
[12:25] | Well, doctor did say it runs in the family. | 好吧 医生说过癌症会在家庭里遗传 |
[12:33] | Well, gotta be careful. | 得多加小心 |
[12:40] | I have to go, because I don’t like coriander. | 我吃不下去了 因为我不喜欢香菜 |
[12:43] | Jane, sit down, please. | 简 坐下来 |
[13:12] | We’re putting you on a different dose of medication. | 我们现在要给你换一副药 |
[13:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:16] | I feel fine on the medication that I’m on, actually. | 其实我觉得现在吃的药还挺好的呀 |
[13:21] | So we don’t want to feel “fine”. | 所以我们想要的不是”感觉还行” |
[13:24] | We want to feel “better”. Don’t we? | 而是”感觉好多了” 不是吗 |
[13:28] | – Do we? – Yes. | -我们要的是这个吗 -当然了 |
[13:31] | – Okay. – Repeat after me. | -好的 -现在跟我读 |
[13:33] | I’m in my oils. | 我很高兴 |
[13:39] | I’m in my oils. | 我很高兴 |
[13:57] | Did the doctor say you put on weight? | 医生说你长胖了吗 |
[14:03] | – No. – She has, hasn’t she? | -没有 -她确实长肉了 是不是 |
[14:07] | I’m on new medication. | 我换了新药 |
[14:11] | So I’m sleeping a lot. | 所以我现在总是睡觉 |
[14:12] | Well, you need to wake up. | 但是 你得认清现实 |
[14:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:17] | What’s Alice been doing? | 爱丽丝最近怎么样 |
[14:19] | You can tell her we’ve decided to move away. | 你可以告诉她 我们已经决定搬家了 |
[14:22] | This is no life for us. It’s disgusting. | 这不是我们想要的生活 令人作呕 |
[14:25] | She won’t even talk to her own mother. | 她甚至都不和她自己的亲妈说话 |
[14:28] | What have I done? | 我做错了什么 |
[14:29] | – What have I done? – Nothing. | -我做错了什么 -什么也没有错 |
[14:31] | She’s just jealous, isn’t she? | 她就是嫉妒 是不是 |
[14:33] | She is, isn’t she? | 她就是嫉妒 不是吗 |
[14:36] | Is she? | 真的是吗 |
[14:38] | But we’ve been redecorating the kitchen. | 但是我们已经重修了厨房 |
[14:42] | It’s lovely. We’re in our oils. | 厨房很漂亮 我们很高兴 |
[14:46] | You should start doing something about this place. | 你也应该开始弄弄这里 |
[14:48] | It’s beginning to look like a squat. | 它最近看起来像偷来的房子 |
[14:55] | Better get that. | 最好还是接一下 |
[15:04] | – Hello? – Hey. I haven’t heard from you in a while. | -你好哪位 -嘿 好久没听到你的音信了 |
[15:08] | Are you okay? You sound tired. | 你最近怎么样 你的声音听起来很累 |
[15:10] | I can’t talk. My parents are here. Quick, quick. | 我不方便讲话 我的父母在我这 快点 |
[15:13] | Have you told them about us yet? | 你和他们说我们的事了吗 |
[15:14] | No, not yet. They’re not ready. I will. | 没有 还没 他们还没有准备好 我会说的 |
[15:16] | Look, I just love you. I want them to know. | 听好 我爱你 我只是想让他们知道 |
[15:19] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:21] | – Okay, bye. – Okay, bye. | -好吧 再联系 -再联系 |
[15:30] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:34] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[15:34] | Well, sit down. | 那坐下 |
[15:37] | There’s news. | 我的事情还没有说完 |
[15:41] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[15:43] | I’m ill. | 我生病了 |
[15:45] | Nothing definite. | 还不知道是什么病 |
[15:47] | Don’t start worrying yourself, | 不要自己瞎担心 |
[15:48] | because we’re not sure of anything yet. | 因为我们现在还没弄清楚情况 |
[15:51] | But it’s bad. | 但是情况不容乐观 |
[15:54] | Really bad. Isn’t it? | 很糟糕 对不对 |
[15:58] | And above all, don’t tell Alice. | 而且最重要的是 不要告诉爱丽丝 |
[16:03] | No. | 好的 |
[16:05] | Well, we’ve had a lovely visit, haven’t we? | 我们今天到你家做客很开心 是不是 |
[16:08] | Yeah, it’s been all right, innit? | 是啊 挺不错的 不是吗 |
[16:11] | Well, we have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[16:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:22] | You used to have such beautiful hair. | 你以前的头发多漂亮啊 |
[16:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:35] | Bye, Dad. | 爸爸 再见 |
[16:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:45] | Why not turn to the person next to you | 为什么不求助于身边的人 |
[16:46] | and say, “I’m depressed”? | 告诉他”我抑郁了”呢 |
[16:48] | Remember, don’t fight depression. | 记住 不要抗拒抑郁症 |
[16:51] | Make friends with it. | 而是要与他相处 |
[16:55] | If you’re just tuning in, | 如果你刚刚调到本台 |
[16:57] | welcome to Feeling Blue. | 欢迎收听《抑郁》 |
[16:59] | Today’s phone-in is all about making a change. | 今天的电台主题是 做出改变 |
[17:02] | Maybe you’re sick of the humdrum nature of day-to-day life. | 你可能厌倦了一尘不变的枯燥生活 |
[17:06] | You want to make a change. | 你想做出改变 |
[17:08] | You want to stop taking the pills. | 你想停止吃药 |
[17:11] | Today could be the first day of the rest of your life. | 今天就可以成为你余生的新开始 |
[17:15] | Why not call in to tell us all about the change you’re making? | 不如打电话告诉我们你正在做出的改变吧 |
[17:37] | Have you…? It stinks in here. Have you washed? | 你做过…你这里好臭 你有洗过澡吗 |
[17:40] | Yeah, loads. | 当然 经常洗 |
[17:42] | – You need to wash. – Yeah, and you need to fucking shut it. | -你得洗澡 -行行 你可以闭嘴了 |
[17:46] | – Look. Look. – What? | -哎 哎 -干嘛 |
[17:48] | – Look. – What? | -听着 -什么 |
[17:49] | I’m claiming money on the sick for mental health. | 我在申请精神疾病补助金 |
[17:52] | They’re coming round here shortly | 很快就会有人过来 |
[17:53] | to examine me to make sure I’m a nutjob. | 来确认我是个神经病 |
[17:55] | – Why, what’s wrong? – I’ve got what you’ve got. | -为什么 你怎么了 -我跟你一个情况 |
[17:57] | Time of the month? Yeah, I’m hemorrhaging… | 每月那几天吗 确实 我正在出血 |
[18:00] | There’s nothing wrong with me, Jane. I’m normal. | 我什么事都没有 简 我很正常 |
[18:03] | Oh, okay, normal period. | 懂了 生理期正常 |
[18:05] | Lucy’s claiming on depression as well. | 露西也在申请抑郁症补助 |
[18:08] | Yeah, I’m depressed. | 对 我抑郁了 |
[18:10] | We all are. | 谁不是呢 |
[18:11] | So I need you to show me some stuff. Alright? | 所以我需要你教我一下 好吗 |
[18:13] | Tell me how to act in front of them. | 告诉我在他们面前怎么演 |
[18:14] | No, Nic, Nic, Nic, we can’t do that. | 不行 妮可 我们不能这样做 |
[18:17] | We’ll go to jail. | 会坐牢的 |
[18:18] | – How are you feeling? – I feel fine, thank you. | -你感觉怎么样 -还不错 谢谢 |
[18:20] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[18:21] | – Yeah? Nothing going on? – What do you mean? | -什么异常都没有吗 -什么意思 |
[18:23] | Is something weird going on in your head? | 你脑袋里没有什么奇怪的念头吗 |
[18:25] | No, I feel fine, thank you. A-okay. | 没有 我感觉很好 谢谢 好的不得了 |
[18:29] | I take my tablets. Honest, now. | 我有在吃药 真的 |
[18:31] | What happens if you don’t? | 要是不吃呢 |
[18:33] | It depends, really. | 那要看情况 |
[18:35] | But around 9:00 every night, the spiders come out of the walls. | 但每晚9点左右 蜘蛛会从墙里爬出来 |
[18:40] | That one there has got a face on him. | 那边的那只长着脸 |
[18:43] | The one back there, in the corner, | 还有后面角落里那只 |
[18:45] | the mother. Mother, she be like… | 蜘蛛妈妈 她会像这样 |
[18:47] | And then, over there, that jumping jack, that… | 那边的牵线木偶娃娃 就开始 |
[19:00] | And then I can get the… | 接着我就会 |
[19:05] | shakes. | 发抖 |
[19:13] | She’s very, very ill. | 她病的非常非常严重 |
[19:18] | Are you okay to talk to me, Nicola? | 你能和我说话吗 妮可拉 |
[19:22] | Go away. | 走开 |
[19:24] | Go away. | 走开 |
[19:26] | You sad, Mom? | 你难过吗 妈妈 |
[19:28] | Less is more. Jail cells. | 别演太过了 监狱单间啊 |
[19:40] | You won’t tell anyone what happened to you today, will you? | 你不会把今天的事告诉任何人 对吧 |
[19:44] | Get the door, quick, quick, quick. | 开门啊 快 快 快 |
[19:48] | Quick. I’ll do it. | 快 我来吧 |
[19:51] | Yeah. Go. | 好 快走吧 |
[19:54] | Goodbye. Show is over. Good riddance. | 再见 表演结束 危机解除 |
[20:00] | How much money have you got now? | 你现在还有多少钱 |
[20:03] | Oh, nothing. Nothing. | 没有 没钱 |
[20:04] | Well, can you lend us some money? | 你能借我们点钱吗 |
[20:07] | Well, how much? You haven’t paid me back for the bag yet. | 多少 上次买包的钱你还没给我呢 |
[20:10] | – Grand. – So? | -一千 -然后呢 |
[20:13] | Yeah, well, we need it. | 就是 我们需要钱 |
[20:18] | Keep your voice down. | 声音小点 |
[20:23] | – They’re listening. – What? | -他们正听着呢 -什么 |
[20:27] | Don’t wanna scare you. | 我不想吓到你 |
[20:29] | – What are you talking about? – The people in the walls. | -你在说什么 -墙里面的人 |
[20:33] | Don’t look. | 别看 |
[20:36] | They can see out, | 他们能看到墙外 |
[20:38] | we can’t see in because of the paint. | 我们看不见里面 因为有油漆 |
[20:43] | Don’t get too close to the wall, darling. | 别靠墙那么近 亲爱的 |
[20:45] | Come away from the wall. | 快离那面墙远点 |
[20:49] | You get too close, they do drag you in. | 走得太近 他们会把你拉进去 |
[21:21] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[21:24] | Filthy fucking fuck fuck. | 不要脸的混蛋 |
[21:27] | – Left my briefcase. – It’s there. | -我把包落家里了 -在那边 |
[21:31] | – Tony’s a bastard. – What? | -托尼是混蛋 -什么 |
[21:34] | Tony’s a bastard. | 托尼是混蛋 |
[21:41] | I’ve gotta rush. | 我赶时间 |
[21:46] | Not hungry, am I? | 不怎么饿 |
[21:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:53] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:56] | – You and Tony okay? – Yeah, we’re fine. | -你和托尼没事吗 -是的 我们很好 |
[21:59] | Because I saw him kissing another lady. | 我看到他和另一个女人亲吻 |
[22:04] | – Have you been taking your tablets? – Yes, I am. Thank you. | -你有在吃药吗 -有 谢谢关心 |
[22:07] | Don’t say such silly things, then. | 那就别再说这种疯话 |
[22:09] | Okay. Carry on with your day. | 好吧 继续你的生活吧 |
[22:10] | Nothing to see here. | 什么事都没有发生 |
[22:33] | Hello? Jane speaking. | 喂 我是简 |
[22:36] | Hey. What have you been doing today? | 嘿 你今天都做了些什么 |
[22:39] | Nothing. I haven’t been anywhere, | 没干什么 我哪都没去 |
[22:41] | and I definitely haven’t seen anyone, so… | 也绝对任何人都没见 所以 |
[22:43] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[22:49] | – Hello? – Hey. | -喂 -嗨 |
[22:51] | You all set? | 准备好了吗 |
[22:53] | – Yeah. – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[22:54] | I love you. Don’t panic. This is the right thing to do. | 我爱你 别害怕 你在做对的事 |
[22:57] | – Yeah. – Bye. | -好 -再见 |
[22:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[22:59] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[23:02] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[23:04] | It’s Jane. | 是简 |
[23:05] | Quicker, you fucking… Quick. | 快 见鬼的 快点 |
[23:08] | Thank you, thank you. I’m gonna take you back. | 谢谢 我来接你回去 |
[23:11] | Get in. | 上车 |
[23:14] | Doesn’t open, so you’re gonna have to climb in. | 车门打不开 你得爬进来 |
[23:17] | Yeah, don’t do that. | 别碰那个 |
[23:26] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[23:27] | If you’re just tuning in, welcome, folks. | 如果你刚刚调到本台 欢迎你们 |
[23:29] | Today we’re talking about adoption. | 今天我们来聊一聊收养 |
[23:31] | Are you looking to adopt a child, but…? | 你是否正在考虑收养一个孩子 但是 |
[23:35] | Did your mother tell you that I used to be a model? | 你妈妈跟你说过 我曾经是个模特吗 |
[23:39] | – No. – That’s weird. | -没有 -真奇怪 |
[23:41] | I did. You ask her. No lies. In fact, I was as beautiful as… | 我确实是 你可以问她 我当时美到不行 |
[23:51] | Open it, have a look in there. Quick, quick. Quicker. Quicker. | 打开那个 你看下里面 快点 |
[23:55] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[23:58] | I used to compete in beauty pageants. | 我以前经常参加选美大赛 |
[24:03] | Yeah. Dropped out because I’d get nervous, | 没错 我因为紧张中途退出了 |
[24:05] | so I never won, did I? | 所以没拿到冠军 |
[24:09] | Silly. | 太傻了 |
[24:13] | This doesn’t really look like you. | 这照片看起来真不像你 |
[24:15] | What’s that, now? | 什么意思 |
[24:19] | It just don’t really look like you. | 就是照片上的人跟你不像 |
[24:23] | What? | 什么 |
[24:40] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[24:41] | Today we’re talking about how you might dispose of a body. | 今天我们来聊一聊怎样处理尸体 |
[25:16] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[25:28] | I’ll just put it on now. | 这就给它系上 |
[25:41] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[25:44] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[25:46] | You were attacked, Jack. | 你被人袭击了 杰克 |
[25:50] | Came out of left field. You’re safe, though. | 他们突然冒出来 不过你现在很安全 |
[25:53] | I fought them off with karate. | 我用空手道把他们都击退了 |
[26:00] | What? | 什么 |
[26:01] | What I’m about to say | 接下来我要说的话 |
[26:03] | is gonna sound strange, | 会听起来有点奇怪 |
[26:05] | because you’ve taken a bit of a hit to the head, but… | 毕竟你的头受到了一些打击 但 |
[26:09] | it’s true. Okay? | 我说的都是真的 好吗 |
[26:16] | I’m your mother. | 我是你的亲生母亲 |
[26:19] | When I had you, the doctor said… | 我生你的时候 医生说 |
[26:23] | I was ill. I wasn’t ill. | 我病了 其实我没病 |
[26:26] | So my sister Alice, your “mother”… | 所以我妹妹爱丽丝你的”妈妈” |
[26:31] | took you in and adopted you. | 收留并领养了你 |
[26:34] | I’m your mother. | 我才是你妈妈 |
[26:38] | That’s the truth. Honest, now, no lies involved. | 这就是真相 老实说 毫无欺骗 |
[26:44] | How do you feel about that, then? | 那么 你听完有什么想法 |
[26:46] | – Quite tired. – You’re not tired. | -好累 -你不累 |
[26:49] | Yeah, I am. | 不 我很累 |
[26:51] | Are you ready to come with me and meet Daddy? | 你要跟我一起去见见爸爸吗 |
[27:11] | Don’t drink that. | 别喝那杯 |
[27:13] | It’s quite expensive. Even I don’t know where I… | 太贵了 其实我都不知道我现在到底… |
[27:21] | am. | 在哪 |
[27:26] | – What happened to your head? – I was attacked. – What? | -你的头怎么了 -我被袭击了 -什么 |
[27:28] | – Yeah, he was attacked. Don’t ask. – Jane! | -没错 他被袭击了 别问了 -简 |
[27:31] | You need to understand, you can’t fucking do this… | 你要搞清楚 你不能再他妈的这样做了 |
[27:34] | Don’t shout at her, she’s not a child. | 不要对她吼 她又不是个孩子 |
[27:36] | Yeah, tone it down, Tony. | 对啊 小声点 托尼 |
[27:38] | Tell her to stop acting like one, then. | 那就让她别再像个孩子一样 |
[27:40] | You’re acting like one. | 你现在的表现更像 |
[27:41] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[27:42] | Taking sides with her family again. It’s always the same! | 又和她家人站一边了 永远是这样 |
[27:45] | In other news, Mom came around. She’s ill. | 还有个消息 妈妈来看过我 她病了 |
[27:47] | She’s not ill. | 她没病 |
[27:49] | She reckons she is, and she reckons you’re jealous. | 她自己说的 她还说你在嫉妒 |
[27:51] | She’s filling your head with bullshit again. | 她又开始用那些屁话给你洗脑了 |
[27:53] | Tony will drive you home. | 托尼开车送你回家 |
[27:54] | I’ll get a cab, it’s fine. | 我叫出租车就好 没事的 |
[27:56] | – Auntie Jane has a car. – No. | -简姨妈有一辆车 -才没有 |
[27:58] | No, I don’t. I don’t have a… | 不 没有 我没车 |
[28:01] | He’s playing silly buggers because he took a… to the head. | 他在犯傻说胡话 因为他的脑袋 被打了 |
[28:06] | Jack, if you continue to lie, | 杰克 如果你继续撒谎的话 |
[28:08] | your nose will grow really large, like… | 你的鼻子会变得很长 就像 |
[28:13] | this fuckhead here, Tony, your dad. | 你爸托尼这个白痴一样 |
[28:18] | – Are we going, or…? – Yeah. | -我们要走吗 -走吧 |
[28:20] | Because I ain’t got the… for a cab, have I? | 因为我也没钱叫出租 对吧 |
[28:43] | Are you sleeping with another lady? | 你是不是在睡另一个女人 |
[28:47] | No, Jane. I’m not. | 没有 简 没这回事 |
[29:03] | Guess I’m out of here. | 我觉得我得下车了 |
[29:14] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[29:17] | Bring it on. | 放马过来啊 |
[29:30] | Thanks for the lift. | 谢谢你送我 |
[29:36] | Where have you been tonight? | 你今晚去哪了 |
[29:40] | – Just out. – Where? | -出去了一趟 -哪里 |
[29:42] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[29:44] | – I’m sorry. – What do you mean you’re sorry? | -我很抱歉 -你为什么要抱歉 |
[29:47] | I’m sorry I couldn’t get him. | 对不起我没能得到他 |
[29:52] | You make me feel like I can’t trust you. | 你让我觉得没办法再信任你了 |
[29:55] | You can. I’m really sorry. | 你可以的 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:58] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[30:00] | Oh, yeah? Prove it. | 是吗 证明给我看 |
[30:05] | I will. I’ll get him this time, I promise. | 我会的 我保证这次一定把他搞定 |
[30:44] | – Who are you supposed to be? – My fucking self. | -你是在扮演谁 -我自己 |
[30:47] | – Happy birthday. Well done. – Where’s Lucy? | -生日快乐 做得好 -露西去哪了 |
[30:49] | With the wicked witch. | 跟那个扮成邪恶女巫的人在一块 |
[30:50] | – What? Why? – Oh, I don’t know. | -什么 为什么 -我不知道 |
[30:51] | She can keep her, for all I care. | 她可以去跟她过 随她便吧 |
[30:53] | Have you spoken to Jane? | 你有跟简谈过吗 |
[30:55] | Not yet. Why? | 还没 怎么了 |
[30:57] | Keeps talking about things in the walls again. Her place stinks. | 她不停说墙里的东西 而且家里都臭了 |
[31:03] | Come here. | 过来 |
[31:04] | Come here, Jack. Quick, quick, quick. | 快过来 杰克 快 快 快 |
[31:08] | Come here. | 来这里 |
[31:11] | You’re real. | 你是真实的 |
[31:13] | Listen to me, because I need to tell you | 听我说 因为我得告诉你 |
[31:16] | and this is important. | 这很重要 |
[31:17] | There are people here who are Frankensteins, | 这儿有人是怪物 |
[31:21] | i.E. dead. | 或者说是死人 |
[31:24] | They have no… | 他们没有 |
[31:27] | pulse. | 脉搏 |
[31:30] | You get me? | 你明白了吗 |
[31:32] | These people aren’t just here. | 这些人不仅在这儿 |
[31:36] | They’re everywhere. | 他们到处都是 |
[31:38] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[31:41] | They are hard to spot because they look just like us, | 他们长得和我们很像 我们很难辨认 |
[31:45] | but they’re not us. | 但是他们和我们不一样 |
[31:46] | They are nasty. | 他们很可怕 |
[31:49] | Don’t be scared. I’m here to save you. | 不用怕 我是来救你的 |
[31:55] | I know what I needed to tell you. | 我知道我需要跟你说什么 |
[31:57] | Say it with me, “cannibalism.” | 跟我说 “食人者” |
[32:03] | Floors do open up. | 地板会裂开 |
[32:06] | Cannibalism do drag you down. | 食人者会将你拽下去 |
[32:12] | No. No. | 不要 |
[32:16] | No… | 不 |
[32:22] | I know. You mustn’t panic, though. | 我知道 但是你不能慌 |
[32:32] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[32:36] | The fridge. | 冰箱 |
[32:38] | Go, go, go. | 快去 快去 |
[32:50] | Don’t look too hard. | 表现得正常一点 |
[32:55] | Hurry. Come on. Come on. | 快点 过来 |
[32:58] | There’s a way out. This way. | 这边可以出去 这边 |
[33:03] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[33:04] | Just here. It’s all right, Jack. No. | 就是这儿 没事了杰克 不行 |
[33:07] | I wanna go back inside. | 我想回去 |
[33:10] | – He’s here now. – I wanna go back inside. | -他过来了 -我想回去 |
[33:12] | Jack, no. Stop it, you fuck! | 杰克 不行 站住 你个蠢货 |
[33:19] | Johnny. Here he is. | 乔尼 他在这儿 |
[33:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:29] | Where’s he going? | 他去哪儿 |
[33:30] | Jane? | 简 |
[33:32] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[33:34] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[33:38] | They know. The trees know it. | 他们知道 这些树知道 |
[33:42] | The trees in the woods. | 林子里的树 |
[33:44] | You see… | 是这样的 |
[33:46] | a car’s died and it… | 一辆车死了 它 |
[33:48] | So I turned it over. | 所以我将它翻了过来 |
[33:53] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[33:55] | You’re back here? | 是回到这儿吗 |
[33:58] | I got him. I got him. | 我找到他了 |
[34:05] | Where? Where? | 在哪 在哪 |
[34:14] | Where? | 在哪 |
[34:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:47] | Tired. | 好累 |
[36:03] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[36:04] | I’m… | 我是 |
[36:29] | – What’s she doing? – Getting ready for the pageant. | -她在干什么呢 -准备选美比赛 |
[36:31] | Give me my dress back. | 把我的裙子还回来 |
[36:32] | You’re making it very difficult for people to like you. | 你让喜欢上你这件事变得很难 |
[36:35] | – People do like me. – Who? Johnny? | -有人喜欢我 -谁 乔尼 |
[36:39] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:41] | That’s my dress. I made it. | 那是我的裙子 我自己做的 |
[36:45] | – She won’t give it back. – I warned you, | -她不会还给我了 -我警告过你 |
[36:46] | but you wouldn’t take any notice. Now you’ve ruined everything. | 但是你没放心上 现在你全搞砸了 |
[36:49] | – Mom, she’s gone through a lot. – Shut up. | -妈妈 她很难过 -闭嘴 |
[36:51] | No, she really… | 不 她真的 |
[36:59] | There we are. That looks lovely. | 好了 看起来真美 |
[37:55] | …for what we are about to receive. | 为了所赐予我们的粮食 |
[38:02] | What comes ne… What’s next? | 接下来是什么 |
[38:04] | – “Amen.” – Amen. | -“阿门” -阿门 |
[38:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:08] | Yeah, it’s… Well, let’s eat. | 是的 那就吃吧 |
[38:25] | Jane, eat. | 简 吃饭 |
[38:26] | The cars won’t stop and I… | 车不会停 我 |
[38:28] | Don’t know if he will be home, but… | 不知道他会不会回家 但是 |
[38:31] | Just cut it when he talks and I know and… | 在他说话的时候略过去 我知道 |
[38:38] | What? | 什么 |
[38:40] | In the forestry, it’s all right. | 在林子里的时候 事情都挺好的 |
[38:43] | We just… Yeah. And I stopped the cars and… | 我们就 嗯 我将车停下然后 |
[38:47] | Trying a bit, but you can’t… | 想试试 但是你不能 |
[38:51] | And like… And… Yeah. | 就像是 然后 对 |
[38:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:47] | You’re all ants. | 你们全都是蚂蚁 |
[39:51] | Ants. | 蚂蚁 |
[39:55] | Ant. | 蚂蚁 |
[39:57] | It’s a bloody ant farm. | 这是个残忍血腥的蚂蚁农场 |
[40:02] | I’m trapped in the cage of a pestilent beast | 我被困在装有一头致命野兽的笼子里 |
[40:05] | and that beast was named anxiety. | 那头野兽名为焦虑 |
[40:13] | Jane? | 简 |
[40:14] | No, I don’t know you. | 不是 我不认识你 |
[40:16] | It’s Mike. | 我是迈克 |
[40:18] | No. No. | 不认识 |
[40:20] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了 |
[40:23] | The guy who used to… | 以前总是 |
[40:26] | – fiddle with his dog. – Oh, fu… | -玩弄自己的狗的那个人 -该死 |
[40:31] | Are they still saying that? What else do they say? | 他们还在谈论这个 他们还说了什么 |
[40:34] | Stuff, you know. | 就是一些事情 你明白的 |
[40:38] | – You’re fucking beautiful. – Shut up. | -你可真是太美了 -闭嘴 |
[40:40] | You’re the most beautiful thing I’ve seen today. | 你肯定是我今天所见的事物中最美的 |
[40:43] | – Will you shut up? – What’s your favorite drink? | -能闭嘴吗您 -你最喜欢什么酒 |
[40:48] | Half of a lager, shandy top. | 加柠檬汽水的拉格啤酒 |
[40:50] | Right. Well, will you allow me to treat you | 好 那我可以请你喝一杯 |
[40:54] | – to half of a lager, shandy top? – No. | -加柠檬汽水的拉格啤酒吗 -不可以 |
[40:59] | Don’t listen to what these ants here are telling you. | 不要相信这里的蚂蚁说的话 |
[41:02] | Mike. I don’t know you, | 迈克 我不认识你 |
[41:04] | and I’m not looking for a sexual partner at the moment, | 而且我现在不需要性伴侣 |
[41:07] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:07] | – So, no, don’t… – They won’t get in the way | -所以 不要 -他们不会阻拦我们 |
[41:09] | – of the development of our love. – No, we’re not in love. | -陷入爱情的 -不 我们没有相爱 |
[41:12] | So don’t go spreading that. | 所以不要在外面乱讲 |
[41:14] | – When can I see you again? – I don’t know you. | -我什么时候能再见到你 -我不认识你 |
[41:17] | You can’t because I got a doctor’s appointment now. | 没机会了 我现在约了医生 |
[41:19] | – I’ll come in. – No, you stay there. | -我也进去 -不 你就呆在那儿 |
[41:21] | – I’ll come in because I know him. – No, you don’t. | -我也进去 我认识他 -不 你不会进去 |
[41:23] | No, stay. You stay there. | 不 站住 你就呆在那儿 |
[41:26] | Right there. | 就那儿 |
[41:28] | I’ve got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[41:38] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[41:39] | – What? – React. | -什么 -做死人该有的反应 |
[41:45] | – You’re dead. – All right. | -你死了 -好吧 |
[42:15] | Would you like to spend more time with me? | 你愿意多和我呆一会儿吗 |
[42:24] | Can I think about it? | 我能考虑考虑吗 |
[42:28] | I’m fine, thanks. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[42:38] | Yes. I would like to spend more time with you. | 好的 我同意了 我愿意 |
[43:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:13] | I must’ve kept it from when I was a kid. | 我肯定从小时候就留着它了 |
[43:20] | I used to be a model. | 我以前是个模特 |
[43:23] | – No lies involved either. – Yeah. | -没有说谎 -是的 |
[43:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:28] | – I was stunning, wasn’t I? – Yeah. | -我那时候很美 是吧 -没错 |
[43:30] | – You can ask Alice. – I will. | -你可以问爱丽丝 -我会的 |
[43:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:42] | Yeah, thanks. | 很感谢 |
[43:44] | – So how you been? – Yeah. Not good. | -你过得怎么样 -嗯 不算好 |
[43:50] | I mean, things were looking up for a… | 我的意思是 近一个月以来 |
[43:53] | About a month. | 情况有所好转 |
[43:55] | Few years back, but… | 但是几年前 |
[44:00] | Oh, listen to me. How’ve you been? | 光说我了 那你过得怎么样 |
[44:01] | Yeah, I’m fine, thanks. | 嗯 我很好 多谢关心 |
[44:04] | What you been doing? | 你最近在做什么 |
[44:08] | – Nothing. Just living in my flat. – Yeah? That’s nice. | -没什么 就呆在家里 -是吗 挺不错 |
[44:13] | I wish they’d give me one of them. | 我希望他们也能给我一套房子 |
[44:15] | I don’t have a place at the moment, another attractive quality. | 我目前没有地方住 又一个迷人的品质 |
[44:26] | You look amazing. | 你看起来棒极了 |
[44:34] | – Do you remember my band? – No. | -你还记得我的乐队吗 -不记得了 |
[44:36] | Yeah, we were quite shit, but… | 也是 我们很糟糕 但是 |
[44:39] | I had this plan to release a killer album and then die young, | 我计划发表一张爆火的专辑然后英年早逝 |
[44:44] | remain credible, but it’s a… | 流芳百世 但是这是个 |
[44:47] | Anyway, I got the band back together about a year ago and… | 不管怎样 我一年前重组了乐队 |
[44:51] | I’m doing a gig soon if you wanna come. | 我们不久后有场演出 如果你想来的话 |
[44:53] | Well, you could say I’m a… | 你可以说我是个 |
[44:56] | Well, I’m like a rock star now. | 我现在是个摇滚明星了 |
[44:59] | Very inspirated by Nirvana, for example. | 受到涅槃乐队的鼓舞 |
[45:02] | The Truth. Very much inspirated by The Truth. | 还有真实乐队 给了我很多灵感 |
[45:06] | You know… | 其实 |
[45:11] | What time’s your gig? | 你们的演出在什么时候 |
[45:25] | This is for Jane. | 献给简恩的歌 |
[45:34] | So? What’d you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[45:38] | Well done. Very good. | 很好 非常棒 |
[45:41] | ♪ Don’t drink the water ♪ | ♪ 别喝水 ♪ |
[45:44] | ♪ Unless you want your life ♪ | ♪ 除非你想活着 ♪ |
[45:46] | Well, what was your favorite bits? | 你最喜欢哪一段 |
[45:52] | Well… The singing. | 嗯 歌曲 |
[45:54] | ♪ We’re the Truth Detectives ♪ | ♪ 我们是真相侦探 ♪ |
[45:56] | ♪ And detecting truth is what we do ♪ | ♪ 调查真相是我们的职责 ♪ |
[46:00] | ♪ And when you’re least expecting us ♪ | ♪ 在你们最不期待我们出现时 ♪ |
[46:03] | ♪ You better look out ’cause ♪ | ♪ 你们最好当心了 因为 ♪ |
[46:05] | ♪ We’ll be inspecting you ♪ | ♪ 我们会调查你的 ♪ |
[46:07] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[46:09] | So I’ve been thinking, | 我一直在想 |
[46:11] | maybe you’re not ill. | 或许你没病 |
[46:15] | Maybe you’re an experiment. | 可能你是个试验品 |
[46:17] | Maybe we’re all an experiment for something else, | 或者我们都是某些人的试验品 |
[46:20] | that what’s going on. | 这就是真相 |
[46:21] | I’m not ill anymore. I’m fine. | 我病好了 我很好 |
[46:23] | Yeah. Well, it’s… | 没错 是的 |
[46:26] | It’s the world that’s sick, innit? The world is… | 生病是这个世界 不是吗 这个世界是 |
[46:29] | You know? And we’re all being controlled. | 你知道吗 我们全都被控制了 |
[46:32] | Or even controlled into thinking that we’re not controlled. | 甚至还被操控 认为我们没有被控制 |
[46:34] | ♪ The queen’s a shape-shifter You think she’s weak and feeble ♪ | ♪ 女王是个变形人 你觉得她虚弱 ♪ |
[46:38] | ♪ But she’s got the strength of a weightlifter ♪ | ♪ 但是她拥有举重运动员般的力量 ♪ |
[46:40] | ♪ She’s got the beak of a seagull ♪ | ♪ 她拥有海鸥般的喙 ♪ |
[46:42] | They control everything. They control what we eat, what we watch. | 他们掌控着一切 像我们吃什么看什么 |
[46:44] | It’s the same mind-numbing fucking shit. | 这是同样麻木人心的东西 |
[46:47] | Amusing little plays. Me and the Detectives, | 有趣的小把戏 我和侦探 |
[46:49] | we don’t stand a fucking chance. | 我们一点机会都没有 |
[46:50] | ♪ Death, death No breath ♪ | ♪ 死亡 死亡 没了呼吸 ♪ |
[46:53] | Same false advertisement for how wonderful the world is | 同样虚假的宣传 说着这个世界多么美好 |
[46:57] | while they’re keeping a needle | 同时他们又 |
[46:59] | in the population behind closed doors. | 在背地里偷偷使坏 |
[47:00] | And everything we’re taught is a fictitious lie. | 我们被告知的一切都是虚构的谎言 |
[47:06] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[47:08] | I’m sorry. I can’t believe you’ve seen me perform. | 抱歉 我真不敢相信你去看了我的表演 |
[47:11] | – I feel like I should see you perform. – I don’t sing. | -我觉得我应去看你的演出 -我不会唱歌 |
[47:14] | Yeah, I know, but it’s like… | 对 我知道 但是这就像 |
[47:16] | Because you’ve seen, like, the deepest, darkest part of me, | 因为你看到了我内心深处最黑暗的部分 |
[47:19] | which is the truth, because I’m at | 也就是真相 因为我在唱小夜曲的时候 |
[47:21] | my most exposed when I’m, well, serenading. | 将我自己展现得淋漓尽致 |
[47:24] | I bet you could sing. I bet you could sing like a fucking bird. | 我觉得你能唱 你能唱的像鸟儿一般动听 |
[47:27] | You could be in the band. | 你可以加入乐队 |
[47:28] | I don’t sing. | 我不唱歌 |
[47:42] | First, I was afraid, I was terrified | 起初 我害怕 我被吓到了 |
[47:49] | Thinking I could never live. Without you by my side | 想着我根本活不下来 要是你不在我身旁 |
[47:57] | But I’ve been so many long | 但我已经想了很久 |
[48:01] | Thinking how you did me wrong | 你是怎样错误地对待我 |
[48:13] | But now you’re back | 不过现在你回来了 |
[48:16] | From outer space | 从外太空 |
[48:19] | I didn’t bump into anyone… | 我没碰到过任何人 |
[48:34] | Oh, that was fucking beautiful. | 刚才这段真他妈的美丽 |
[48:37] | I don’t sing. | 我不唱歌 |
[48:42] | – Jane? – Yeah. | -简 -我在这儿 |
[48:44] | I’m going to act on a feeling now, | 我现在要跟着感觉走 |
[48:47] | and I want you to tell me whether or not you agree. | 无论你是否同意我都想要告诉你 |
[49:11] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[49:18] | ♪I will follow you♪ | ♪我愿追随你♪ |
[49:22] | ♪Follow you wherever you may go♪ | ♪无论你走到哪 都愿追随你♪ |
[49:27] | ♪There isn’t an ocean too deep♪ | ♪即使翻山越岭♪ |
[49:31] | ♪A mountain so high it can keep me away♪ | ♪远渡重洋 也无法让你我分离♪ |
[49:38] | ♪I must follow you♪ | ♪我定要追随你♪ |
[49:43] | ♪Ever since you touched my hand I know♪ | ♪从我们牵手那刻起 我就知道♪ |
[49:48] | ♪That near you I always must be♪ | ♪我要永远与你相随♪ |
[49:51] | ♪And nothing can keep you from me♪ | ♪什么也无法让你我分离♪ |
[49:55] | ♪You are my destiny♪ | ♪你就是我的命中注定♪ |
[49:59] | ♪I love you I love you I love you♪ | ♪我爱你 我爱你 我爱你♪ |
[50:02] | ♪And where you go♪ | ♪无论你走到哪里♪ |
[50:04] | ♪I’ll follow I’ll follow I’ll follow♪ | ♪我都愿追随你 追随你 追随你♪ |
[50:06] | ♪You’ll always be my true love♪ | ♪你永是我此生的真爱♪ |
[50:08] | ♪My true love my true love♪ | ♪我的真爱 我的真爱♪ |
[50:10] | ♪From now until forever forever forever♪ | ♪直到地老天荒♪ |
[50:10] | Oh, my… | 我的 |
[50:14] | ♪I will follow you♪ | ♪我愿追随你♪ |
[50:18] | ♪Follow you wherever you may go♪ | ♪无论你走到哪 都愿追随你♪ |
[50:23] | ♪There isn’t an ocean too deep♪ | ♪即使翻山越岭♪ |
[50:27] | ♪A mountain so high it can keep♪ | ♪远渡重洋♪ |
[50:31] | ♪Keep me away away from my love♪ | ♪也无法让你我分离♪ |
[50:39] | ♪I love you I love you I love you♪ | ♪我爱你 我爱你 我爱你♪ |
[50:42] | ♪And where you go I’ll follow♪ | ♪无论你走到哪 都愿追随你♪ |
[50:44] | ♪I’ll follow I’ll follow♪ | ♪追随你 追随你♪ |
[50:46] | ♪You’ll always be my true love♪ | ♪你永是我此生的真爱♪ |
[50:48] | ♪My true love my true love♪ | ♪我的真爱 我的真爱♪ |
[50:50] | ♪And where you go I’ll follow♪ | ♪无论你走到哪里 都愿追随你♪ |
[50:54] | Jane, oh, Jane, you’re my kind of cocaine | ♪简 简 你是我专属的可卡因♪ |
[51:00] | You’re my little chicken | ♪你是我的小鸡♪ |
[51:04] | Little chicken jail mate | ♪小鸡狱友♪ |
[51:10] | You’re my muse. | 你是我的缪斯 |
[51:14] | Lovely. | 你的嘴真甜 |
[51:20] | I think I love you. | 我想我爱上你了 |
[51:25] | I definitely love you. | 我绝对爱你 |
[51:39] | Just keeps the kidneys strong. | 只要保持肾脏强健 |
[51:40] | You’ll feel much better. I was thinking of… | 你就会感觉更好 我当时在想 |
[51:43] | Right. I’ve got an announcement to make, | 对了 我有个通知要宣布 |
[51:44] | so everyone, shut the fuck up! | 所以大家 把嘴都闭上 |
[51:50] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[51:58] | That’s a lie. I’m getting married. | 那是胡扯 我要结婚了 |
[52:00] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[52:02] | Of course you are. | 你们当然要 |
[52:03] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – What’s your name? | -那究竟是什么意思 -你叫什么名字 |
[52:06] | – Lesley – Lesley? Nice. | -莱思礼 -莱思礼 不错 |
[52:07] | It means I’m happy for you. | 说明我为你高兴 |
[52:08] | Good, because Lesley’s ecstatic. | 很好 因为莱思礼欣喜若狂 |
[52:12] | I’m in my oils. | 我很高兴 |
[52:15] | Never been happier. | 从未这么开心过 |
[52:19] | So, Mike, have you got a job? | 所以 迈克 你找到工作了吗 |
[52:23] | Negative. No. | 不太妙 没有 |
[52:24] | So how do you make money? | 那你怎么赚钱呢 |
[52:26] | Well, I used to work in a bread factory, making bread, | 好吧 我曾经在面包厂工作 做面包 |
[52:30] | but now, I technically, I gig, | 不过现在 严格来说我会去演出 |
[52:33] | but that’s art,and I don’t consider art as | 但那是艺术 我不会考虑将艺术当 |
[52:36] | as a job. | 当作工作 |
[52:38] | But you get paid? | 不过你有报酬 |
[52:41] | Again, technically… | 重复 严格来说 |
[52:44] | – He’s so good. – Shut up. | -他很棒了 -别说了 |
[52:47] | I’ll tell you what, Lesley, the old bag of nuts surprised me. | 跟你说 莱思礼 那袋旧坚果惊到我了 |
[52:52] | They should know. Maybe I should…? | 他们应该知道 也许我应该 |
[52:54] | – They… – They should know. | -他们 -他们应该要知道 |
[52:58] | Jane is going to be the second lead vocalist in my band. | 简要成为我乐队的第二个领唱 |
[53:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[53:05] | Because she’s fucking good. | 因为她真他妈棒 |
[53:07] | Sorry about the dirty word. | 抱歉说了句脏话 |
[53:09] | Mike, he reckons I’ve got what it takes. | 迈克 他认为我具备所需要的条件 |
[53:14] | Like Celine Dion. | 就像席琳·迪翁 |
[53:16] | Better. | 要更好 |
[53:19] | Better. Mike reckons I’m better than Celine Dion. | 更好 迈克认为我比席琳·迪翁更好 |
[53:24] | I mean, this could really take off, | 我是说 这真能成功 |
[53:27] | you know, especially with what she’s got, | 你懂的 尤其算上她已经具备的 |
[53:30] | and it’s like a new angle. | 这是一个全新的视角 |
[53:32] | We could be looking at the next, I don’t know, Dory Previn. | 我们可以着眼于下一步 我不清楚 多莉·普雷文 |
[53:35] | – What do you mean “with what she’s got”? – Talent. | -“有了她所拥有的”是什么意思 -天赋 |
[53:37] | Talent. With her talent. | 天赋 有了她的天赋 |
[53:39] | I’m really going for it. | 我很赞同这点 |
[53:41] | Right. Well, let’s make a toast. | 没错 唔 让我们干杯吧 |
[53:44] | Never seen us all so happy. | 从未见过我们这么开心过 |
[53:45] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[53:48] | To me, | 为了我 |
[53:49] | because I’m getting married. | 因为我要结婚了 |
[53:52] | And to happiness. | 为了幸福 |
[53:55] | And to Mike moving in with me. Yes! | 为了迈克要搬进来和我住 是的 |
[53:58] | What? Yeah. | 什么 |
[54:00] | That’s quick. | 真快 |
[54:01] | Yeah, well, we like each other, so… | 是呀 我们喜欢彼此 所以 |
[54:04] | That doesn’t mean you have to move in with each other. | 那不意味着你们必须住一起 |
[54:07] | – There’s nothing wrong with it. – Oh, yeah, I’m just checking. | -那么做没什么问题 -好吧 我只是在确认 |
[54:10] | Because it’s a big thing to move in | 因为搬进来和某人住可是件大事 |
[54:12] | with someone, so I’m just checking. | 所以我只是在确认 |
[54:14] | I wanna do what I want. | 我要做我想做的 |
[54:16] | You let me do what I want. | 你让我做我想做的 |
[54:18] | I want Mike to move in with me. | 我想让迈尔搬进来和我住 |
[54:22] | Treat me like a child. | 把我当小孩对待 |
[54:26] | Becoming like Mom. | 你变得好像咱妈一样 |
[54:45] | There’s something else. | 还有件事 |
[54:51] | Jane… | 简 |
[54:54] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[54:56] | Where’s the ring? | 戒指呢 |
[55:00] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[55:07] | Congratulations. | 祝贺 |
[55:08] | No. | 不 |
[55:11] | Sorry, Mike… | 抱歉 迈克 |
[55:13] | I just don’t think this is a good idea. | 我只是觉得这不是个好主意 |
[55:16] | – What? – I just don’t. | -什么 -我只是不觉得 |
[55:18] | Why can’t you be happy for me? | 为什么你不能为我开心 |
[55:20] | – I am. – No, you’re not. | -我有 -不 你没有 |
[55:32] | – We’re leaving. – No. Jane, sorry. I… | -我们要走了 -不 简 抱歉 我 |
[55:34] | You’re just jealous because I’ve got someone | 你只是嫉妒 因为我有了 |
[55:36] | that actually pays attention to me. | 真正关心我的人 |
[55:38] | He’s cheating on you, and you can’t even see it! | 他在骗你 你甚至看不出 |
[55:45] | Tell her. Go on, tell her, Tony. | 告诉她 去 告诉她 托尼 |
[55:47] | Tell her the truth. Go on. | 告诉她真相 去吧 |
[55:48] | You need to start taking your medication. | 你要开始吃药 |
[55:50] | And you need to fuck right off. | 而且你需要立马滚蛋 |
[56:12] | Not one of my kids has visited me. | 我的孩子没一个看望过我 |
[56:17] | What does that say? | 此话怎讲 |
[56:21] | That… | 那 |
[56:22] | Do they know I’m ill? | 他们知道我生病了 |
[56:26] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 是 |
[56:29] | Alice doesn’t believe you. | 爱丽丝不相信你 |
[56:35] | Would you mind if I talk to my daughter alone? | 你介意我和我女儿单独谈话吗 |
[56:37] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[56:39] | No, Mom, you… | 不 妈妈 你 |
[56:42] | It’s fine. You can say what you like | 没问题 想说什么直说 |
[56:44] | in front of Mike. He’s not gonna go. | 在迈克面前 他不会走的 |
[56:46] | He’s not… He’s not gonna… | 他不 他不会去 |
[56:50] | go spreading stuff. He… | 把事情传出去 他 |
[56:52] | I’m not a snitch. He’s not a snitch. | 我不是告密者 他不是告密者 |
[56:54] | I’m very loyal. | 我十分忠诚 |
[56:56] | You’re not marrying this fool. | 你不准嫁给这个蠢蛋 |
[56:59] | You can preach all you like to me, it’s not happening. | 随你怎么对我说教 这事成不了 |
[57:01] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[57:04] | Give me your hand. | 给我你的手 |
[57:05] | – No, I’m not… – Shut up! | -不 我不要 -闭嘴 |
[57:07] | – I don’t want… – Give me your hand. | -我不想 -给我你的手 |
[57:09] | No, don’t… Don’t… No… | 不 别 别 不 |
[57:11] | It’s all right. I’m comfortable facing whatever’s ahead of me. | 一切都好 我安然面对遇到的任何事 |
[57:14] | You don’t know what she’s gonna do. | 你不知道她要干什么 |
[57:37] | There’s a devil inside you. | 有个恶魔在你心里 |
[57:43] | Stay away from her, you fuckhead! | 远离他 你个弱智 |
[57:45] | Mom, stop it. | 妈妈 停下 |
[57:47] | We’re put on this earth with a purpose. | 我们被带到这世上是有目的的 |
[57:51] | Do you want to know what your purpose is? | 你想知道你的目的是什么吗 |
[57:54] | No. | 不 |
[58:00] | You need to wake up. | 你得认清现实 |
[58:04] | I’ll wake up when I want to. | 当我想的时候我会的 |
[58:09] | I’ll pay you back when the band get a deal. | 我会还钱的 乐队接到活时 |
[58:12] | When do you think that will be? Soon? | 你觉得那是什么时候 很快吗 |
[58:15] | Any day now. | 现在起的任何一天 |
[58:17] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[58:18] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[58:43] | Jane? | 简 |
[58:46] | Jane. | 简 |
[58:51] | – What’s wrong? – He’s gone. | -怎么了 -他走了 |
[58:57] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[58:58] | It’s Lesley. | 是莱思礼 |
[59:00] | He’s dead. He’s gone. | 他死了 他已经走了 |
[59:05] | He went peacefully. | 他走得很安详 |
[59:14] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[59:16] | No, it’s fine. | 不 我很好 |
[59:18] | We were married, so I’ll be fine. | 我们结过婚了 所以我会没事的 |
[59:23] | Jane. | 简 |
[59:25] | Nicola? | 妮可拉 |
[59:26] | I think I’m like you. | 我觉得我和你一样了 |
[59:29] | I keep hearing voices in the walls, and they won’t go away. | 我一直听到墙里的声音 它们还消失不了 |
[59:36] | Can I stay with you till I get Lesley’s money? | 我可以和你住 直到我拿到莱思礼的钱吗 |
[59:43] | How long do you think that will be, then? | 你认为那得多久 |
[59:47] | Probably a while. | 也许要一段时间 |
[59:50] | – Nicola. – Yeah? | -妮可拉 -嗯 |
[59:52] | How long is “a while”? | 一段时间是多久 |
[59:56] | Do you ever wake up and think, “Something’s not right”? | 你有过睡醒之后 想着”事情有点不对劲” |
[1:00:03] | You look older. | 你看起更老了 |
[1:00:09] | Then you need Eternal Beauty. | 那么你需要永恒的美丽 |
[1:00:14] | It’s working. | 有效果 |
[1:00:16] | Taking you from faceless to flawless. | 把你从相貌平平变成完美无瑕 |
[1:00:26] | Let’s have one of those. | 让我们吃你一粒药吧 |
[1:00:29] | – No. – Come on, I’ve got what you’ve got. | -不 -得了吧 我都得了和你一样的病了 |
[1:00:33] | They’re mine. You can’t. | 它们是我的 你不能 |
[1:00:39] | Anyway, I take… | 总之 我要 |
[1:00:42] | Don’t need to take them anymore. I’m all… | 不需要再吃更多了 我很 |
[1:00:46] | good. | 好 |
[1:00:49] | Just… | 只是 |
[1:00:56] | You sick? | 你病了 |
[1:00:57] | Well, my illness don’t really have a medical definition. | 额 我的病还没真正的确诊 |
[1:01:03] | You two make such a cute couple. | 你俩真是一对可爱的情侣 |
[1:01:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:13] | Did Jane ever tell you I was a beauty queen? | 简有告诉过你我曾是个选美皇后吗 |
[1:01:15] | – That was you? – Yeah. | -那人是你 -是的 |
[1:01:17] | Yeah, I won stuff. | 是的 我赢得了称号 |
[1:01:19] | Top tier. I won most of it. | 顶级 大部分是我赢的 |
[1:01:21] | Didn’t I, Jane? | 是吧 简 |
[1:01:23] | Yeah. She was really pretty. | 是呀 她以前真的很漂亮 |
[1:01:25] | – Yeah. – Nice. | – 是 -真好 |
[1:01:27] | She still is, really. | 现在也很漂亮 真的 |
[1:01:29] | A bit. | 还行 |
[1:01:31] | We used to have loads of photos. | 我们有过许多照片 |
[1:01:33] | We should get them out one day. | 终有一天我们应该出版它们 |
[1:01:35] | I wore this stunning blue dress. | 我当时穿着这个惊艳八方的蓝裙子 |
[1:01:40] | They told me I was a natural. | 他们说我是个天然美人 |
[1:01:49] | Like this: | 像这样 |
[1:02:05] | Took me right back. | 把我带回了过去 |
[1:02:14] | I did the same, | 我做过同样的事 |
[1:02:17] | but I didn’t get… | 但我不明白 |
[1:02:18] | They knew that I couldn’t… | 他们知道的 我不能 |
[1:02:21] | I wasn’t very good. | 我不是很出色 |
[1:02:26] | Are we gonna win? No, I wasn’t gonna win it. | 我们会赢吗 不 我赢不了的 |
[1:02:30] | You tried, but you weren’t… | 你尝试了 但是 你不 |
[1:02:32] | Wasn’t good. She wasn’t good. | 不太行 她不太行 |
[1:03:53] | No! | 不 |
[1:04:09] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:04:11] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:06:38] | Get off me! Get off me! | 滚开 滚开 |
[1:06:41] | Get off me! Help! | 滚开 救命啊 |
[1:06:44] | Don’t look. They’re stealing me! | 别看电视了 他们绑架我 |
[1:06:47] | They’re stealing me! | 他们绑架我 |
[1:06:48] | Alice! They’re stealing me! | 爱丽丝 他们绑架我 |
[1:06:50] | Alice! Help! | 爱丽丝 救命 |
[1:06:58] | That was Beth Orton with “Blood…” | 那是贝斯·欧顿唱的”血…” |
[1:07:02] | If you’re just tuning in, welcome. | 如果你刚刚调到本台 欢迎 |
[1:07:04] | Today’s question, why would you not kill yourself? | 今天的问题 你为什么不自杀 |
[1:07:07] | We’re gonna be opening this up. | 我们会一直开放这个频道 |
[1:07:09] | I’m gonna kick it off with I think | 我就开门见山地说了 我认为 |
[1:07:10] | you should kill yourself if you want to. | 如果你想自杀的话那就去吧 |
[1:07:12] | In fact, if you are thinking about doing it | 事实上如果你真的想那样做 |
[1:07:14] | and are strong enough to go through with it, | 并且狠下心去做的话 |
[1:07:16] | why not call in beforehand to tell us why? | 为什么不事先打电话告诉我们原因呢 |
[1:07:19] | – Hello, caller. – Yes. Hello. | -您好 来电听众 -您好 |
[1:07:21] | Why are you killing yourself? | 你为什么要自杀呢 |
[1:07:23] | Because… | 因为 |
[1:07:26] | Turn it off! | 关了它 |
[1:07:28] | Turn it off! Turn it off! | 关了它 关了它 |
[1:07:30] | Turn it off! | 关了它 |
[1:08:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:08:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:09:02] | – Should I take it? – Yes, please. | -我应该吃了它吗 -是的 |
[1:09:05] | You can take all of it. | 你可以全吃了 |
[1:09:06] | Now? Yes. | 现在吗 是的 |
[1:09:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:09:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:10:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:10:07] | What’s the food like? | 这里吃的怎么样 |
[1:10:10] | Normal. | 一般吧 |
[1:10:12] | Pink. | 粉色的 |
[1:10:15] | I’m shitting pink peas. | 我在拉粉色的粑粑 |
[1:10:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:10:26] | Am I coming with you now? | 我可以跟你们一起走吗 |
[1:10:34] | Here you go. | 这个给你 |
[1:10:36] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[1:10:39] | It’s beautiful. Thank you. | 这太漂亮了 谢谢 |
[1:10:41] | Open it. Go on. | 打开吧 |
[1:10:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:10:46] | I’ll help you open it. | 我帮你打开吧 |
[1:10:49] | – I’ll do it. – All right, you do it. | -我来吧 -好吧 你来吧 |
[1:10:51] | I got it. | 我能做 |
[1:10:54] | Doctor said that’ll get your hair back the way it was. | 医生说这会让你的头发恢复原样 |
[1:10:58] | Once a day… | 一天一次 |
[1:11:01] | for two weeks. | 用两周 |
[1:11:06] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[1:11:10] | Can we go now? I’m getting sick of this place. | 我们能走吗 我讨厌这个地方 |
[1:11:14] | Hello, Lucy. | 你好 露西 |
[1:11:24] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:11:28] | I can’t take the pills. | 我不想吃这些药 |
[1:11:33] | I can’t take them anymore. | 我不想再吃它们了 |
[1:11:34] | They make me too tired. | 这些药让我身体太累了 |
[1:11:36] | Jane, it’s making you better. | 简 药会让你好一些的 |
[1:11:42] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[1:11:45] | Is it? | 真的能吗 |
[1:11:50] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:11:57] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[1:12:00] | Where…? | 你们去哪儿 |
[1:12:02] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪儿啊 |
[1:12:07] | Won’t be long. | 不会太久的 |
[1:12:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:12:15] | For what? | 去干什么啊 |
[1:12:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:12:30] | And I don’t wanna… Can’t come with you. | 我不想…不跟你们一起走 |
[1:13:01] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:13:04] | What have you been doing today? | 你今天怎么样 |
[1:13:08] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[1:13:11] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[1:13:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:14:12] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:14:14] | – They’re stealing me! – Stop her! | -他们在绑架我 -拦住她 |
[1:14:17] | I’ve just gonna get through to the other side! | 我只是要到穿过这儿到另一边 |
[1:14:26] | No! Get off! | 不 放开我 |
[1:14:50] | No, don’t come here anymore. | 不 别再来这儿了 |
[1:15:32] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你了 |
[1:15:34] | Have you missed me? | 你想我吗 |
[1:15:37] | Yeah. | 想了 |
[1:15:42] | Where are you? | 你在哪啊 |
[1:15:45] | You didn’t turn up. | 你没来 |
[1:15:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:15:49] | I want to see you. | 我想看看你 |
[1:15:51] | I know, but you didn’t. | 我知道 但是你没 |
[1:15:53] | You… You didn’t turn up. You didn’t. | 你 你没来 你没 |
[1:15:57] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我太想你了 |
[1:15:59] | I’ve missed you too. | 我也想你 |
[1:16:01] | I’m not going anywhere. Okay. | 我哪也不去 好 |
[1:16:04] | I want to take care of you. | 我想照顾好你 |
[1:16:06] | You’re the love of my life, Jane. You’re my everything. | 简. 你是我一生的挚爱 你是我的一切 |
[1:16:10] | I promise I won’t let a day pass | 我保证 |
[1:16:12] | where I don’t love you with all the love in my heart. | 我每一天都全心全意的爱你 |
[1:16:16] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[1:16:18] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. I do. | 我信 |
[1:16:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:16:21] | You’re the love of my life. You’re my everything, Jane. | 你是我一生的挚爱 你是我的所有 简 |
[1:16:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:16:25] | I won’t let a day pass where I don’t | 我每一天 |
[1:16:27] | love you with all the love in my heart. | 都会全心全意地去爱你 |
[1:16:29] | I want things to go back to the way they were. | 我想回到从前的样子 |
[1:16:31] | I just want things to go back… | 我就是想让一切回到过去 |
[1:16:35] | to how they were. | 回到它原来的样子 |
[1:16:37] | You’re the love of my life, Jane. | 你是我一生的挚爱 简 |
[1:16:38] | You’re my… I promise… I love you… | 你是我…我保证…我爱你… |
[1:16:40] | You’re my everything, Jane. I promise I won’t let a day pass… | 你是我的一切 简 我发誓我每一天 |
[1:16:43] | I won’t let a day pass | 我每一天 |
[1:16:44] | where I don’t love you with all the love… | 都会全心全意地爱你 |
[1:16:48] | I will love you with all the love in my heart. | 我会真心地爱你 |
[1:16:51] | Jane. Jane? | 简 简 |
[1:16:52] | Jane. Jane? Jane? | 简. 简 简 |
[1:16:54] | Jane? Jane! Jane! Jane? Jane? Jane! | 简. 简 简 简 简 简 |
[1:18:30] | Your mother wants to see you. | 你妈妈想看看你 |
[1:18:34] | Go now. | 去吧 |
[1:18:36] | Go, go. | 去啊 |
[1:19:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:19:53] | Yes? | 可以吗 |
[1:20:06] | Is she dead yet? | 她去世了吗 |
[1:20:08] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[1:20:39] | Dead? | 死了吗 |
[1:21:00] | Jane? | 简吗 |
[1:21:05] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:21:08] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:21:13] | Where are you now? | 你在哪啊 |
[1:21:19] | Jane, I’m just resting my eyes. | 简 我只是在闭目养神 |
[1:21:27] | Well, well, well. | 好吧 |
[1:21:32] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[1:21:39] | I do love you, Mom. | 我爱你妈妈 |
[1:21:43] | Oh, I love you too, Jane. | 我也爱你简 |
[1:21:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:21:48] | I wanted to tell you something. | 我想告诉你件事情 |
[1:21:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:21:53] | We’re all put on this earth for a purpose. | 我们被带到这世上是有目的的 |
[1:21:59] | Do you want to know what your purpose is? | 你想知道你的目的是什么吗 |
[1:22:07] | Yes, please. | 想 请告诉我 |
[1:22:41] | Sometimes… | 有的时候 |
[1:22:44] | I wonder… | 我想知道 |
[1:22:46] | why… | 为什么 |
[1:22:50] | You know… | 你懂的 |
[1:22:54] | People think that because of it, | 人们觉得因为我这个病 |
[1:22:56] | I must be lonely, but that’s not true. | 我一定是孤独 但实际上不是这样 |
[1:23:00] | I’ve got people talking to me all day long, | 我有朋友可以跟我谈一天的话 |
[1:23:03] | you know. Like, all day. | 你懂吧 一整天 |
[1:23:08] | I got more friends than you, ain’t I? | 我的朋友比你的都多 是吧 |
[1:23:14] | Yeah. Yeah, you do. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:23:16] | Yeah, I do. | 对啊 |
[1:23:19] | You don’t wanna be normal. | 你不会想变正常的 |
[1:23:21] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:23:23] | It’s hard work. Yeah? | 这是个很难的事 不是吗 |
[1:23:26] | Sometimes I do. | 有的时候确实想 |
[1:23:30] | Most of the time, I like being… | 大多数时候 我觉得我好像 |
[1:23:35] | this powerful. | 有这样的某种力量 |
[1:23:56] | ♪Blue skies. Smiling at me.♪ | ♪蓝天 对我微笑♪ |
[1:24:01] | ♪Nothing but blue skies. Do I see.♪ | ♪蓝天以外 一无所见♪ |
[1:24:08] | ♪Bluebirds. Singing a song♪ | ♪小蓝鸲们 轻轻歌唱♪ |
[1:24:13] | ♪Nothing but blue skies. From now on.♪ | ♪蓝天以外 再无他物♪ |
[1:24:19] | ♪I never saw the sun shining so bright♪ | ♪我从未见过阳光 如此明媚♪ |
[1:24:22] | ♪Never saw things going so right♪ | ♪从未感到万物 如此流畅♪ |
[1:24:25] | ♪I noticing the days hurrying by♪ | ♪我发现时光一天天流逝♪ |
[1:24:28] | ♪When you’re in love my how they fly♪ | ♪当你爱上我时 他们如何飞翔♪ |
[1:24:31] | ♪Blue days. All of them gone.♪ | ♪忧郁的日子 已成过往♪ |
[1:24:36] | ♪Nothing but blue skies. From now on.♪ | ♪蓝天以外 再无他物♪ |
[1:25:28] | ♪Blue skies. Smiling at me.♪ | ♪蓝天 对我微笑♪ |
[1:25:33] | ♪Nothing but blue skies. Do I see.♪ | ♪蓝天以外 一无所见♪ |
[1:25:39] | ♪Blue days. All of them gone.♪ | ♪忧郁的日子 已成过往♪ |
[1:25:51] | ♪Nothing but blue skies. From now on.♪ | ♪蓝天以外 再无他物♪ |
[1:25:51] | ♪Blue skies. Smiling at me.♪ | ♪蓝天 对我微笑♪ |
[1:25:56] | ♪Nothing but blue skies. Do I see.♪ | ♪蓝天以外 一无所见♪ |
[1:26:02] | ♪Blue days. All of them gone.♪ | ♪忧郁的日子 已成过往♪ |
[1:26:07] | ♪Nothing but blue skies. From now on.♪ | ♪蓝天以外 再无他物♪ |
[1:26:14] | ♪Blue skies. Smiling at me.♪ | ♪蓝天 对我微笑♪ |
[1:26:25] | ♪Nothing but blue skies. Do I see.♪ | ♪蓝天以外 一无所见♪ |
[1:26:39] | ♪Blue days. All of them gone.♪ | ♪忧郁的日子 已成过往♪ |
[1:26:52] | ♪Nothing but blue skies. From now on.♪ | ♪蓝天以外 再无他物♪ |
[1:27:13] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:27:16] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:27:18] | You sure? | 真的吗 |
[1:27:19] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[1:27:25] | Are you happy? | 你快乐吗 |
[1:27:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:27:36] | You don’t seem very happy, that’s all. | 你看起来不是很开心 仅此而已 |
[1:27:40] | I’m fine. | 我还行 |
[1:27:42] | Fine… | 还行 |
[1:27:44] | or good? | 还是很好 |
[1:27:47] | Fine. | 还行 |
[1:27:49] | Are you happy? | 你快乐吗 |
[1:27:51] | Well, there’s no such thing as happiness. | 幸福是不存在的 |
[1:27:55] | Only moments of not being depressed. | 只有不沮丧的时刻 |
[1:27:58] | Where did you read that? | 你在哪里读到的 |
[1:28:01] | Come on, repeat after me. | 来 跟我念 |
[1:28:04] | I am in my oils. | 我很高兴 |
[1:28:07] | No. | 不 |
[1:28:11] | Say it. | 说 |
[1:28:15] | You say it. | 你说 |
[1:28:31] | Take some classy photos of me. | 给我拍一些漂亮的照片 |
[1:28:35] | It’s important people remember this, okay? | 让人们记住这些照片 好吗 |
[1:28:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:28:42] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[1:28:43] | Nice. | 不错 |
[1:28:44] | Nice, or… | 不错 还是 |
[1:28:48] | really nice? | 很不错 |
[1:28:53] | Really nice. | 很不错 |
[1:28:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:28:59] | Some people say I’m “paranoid schizophrenic,” | 有些人说我是”偏执型精神分裂症” |
[1:29:03] | which means I think you’re out to kill me, | 意思就是我觉得你会杀了我 |
[1:29:05] | as opposed to schizophrenic, where I’d be out to kill you. | 而精神分裂的我的对立面则会跑出来杀了你 |
[1:29:12] | I’m not gonna kill you, though. | 但是我不会杀你的 |
[1:29:14] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:29:19] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[1:29:24] | I’m normal. | 我是个正常人 |
[1:29:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:29:32] | That’s boring. | 真无聊 |