英文名称:Extracurricular Activities
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Netflix1207 | 总监 |
[00:34] | Your mother and I have dinner reservations, | 你妈妈和我晚餐有约了 |
[00:35] | so you kids are on your own tonight. | 所以你们娃几个晚上得自己安排 |
[00:37] | Fine. I’ll just order pizza or something. | 行 我点份披萨啥的 |
[00:40] | So, what’s this restaurant you’re taking us to | 所以你要带我们去的是啥饭店 |
[00:42] | out in the middle of nowhere? | 这么遥远偏僻 |
[00:44] | New Belgian Fusion. | 新比利时融合风味 |
[00:46] | – Oh. – No, no pizza, honey. | 不要吃披萨 亲爱的 |
[00:47] | That is just full of fat and carbs. | 都是油脂和碳水化合物 |
[00:49] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[00:51] | There is a quinoa broccoli casserole in the fridge. | 冰箱里有一份藜麦西兰花砂锅 |
[00:53] | Of course there is. | 呵呵 肯定有啊 |
[00:54] | “This hidden gem boasts magnificent views | “这家被埋没的宝贝餐馆自夸称有绝美的风景” |
[00:56] | that are worth the drive…” | “值得舟车劳顿一场” |
[00:57] | And the food? | 那食物呢 |
[01:00] | I’m getting there. | 我还在看 |
[01:01] | Hey, Becky, listen to your mother. | 贝蒂 听你妈妈的话 |
[01:03] | That’s a healthier choice. | 那会是个更健康的选择 |
[01:05] | – We’ll be home later tonight. – Whatever. | – 我们一会儿就回家了 – 随便你 |
[01:09] | You know that fat-ass just called Dominos right now. | 你知道吗那个肥猪刚给多米诺打过电话 |
[01:11] | You’re absolutely right. | 你还真没错 |
[01:13] | “Serving a menu of farm-to-table Belgian fare | “呈上一桌农场直达餐桌的比利时菜” |
[01:15] | that artfully surprises and tickles the senses.” | “给你的味觉一个刺激又富有艺术性的惊喜” |
[01:18] | Jesus! She’s morbidly obese and stupid. | 天啊 她又胖又蠢简直病态 |
[01:21] | We’re gonna be stuck with her forever. | 我们一辈子都要跟她搅在一起了 |
[01:22] | And don’t even get me started on Mr. Fancypants. | 更别提还有那个时髦装逼仔 |
[01:25] | Do you know I caught him using my fucking eyeliner again? | 我又抓到他用我的眼线了你敢信 |
[01:28] | “It’s a culinary experience for the ages.” | “这是用时间沉淀出来的烹饪经验” |
[01:32] | Can we not talk about the kids right now? | 我们现在能别聊孩子吗 |
[01:35] | We have the whole evening to ourselves. | 我们有一整晚的二人世界时间 |
[01:36] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[01:38] | A night free from ungrateful, underachieving teenagers. | 一个远离不知感恩又没能耐的青春期孩子的夜晚 |
[01:42] | We’ll just pretend they’re dead. | 我们就当他们死了 |
[01:47] | Oh, it would be amazing. | 那可真是太爽了 |
[01:51] | How many stars? | 饭店几星啊 |
[01:53] | Five stars, across the board. | 五颗星 全面五星 |
[02:05] | Will Fitzgibbon, one of the two hikers who came across | 威尔 菲茨吉本 是偶遇车祸现场的 |
[02:08] | the wrecked SUV… | 两个远足客之一 |
[02:09] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, no. | – 我的老天 – 哦不 |
[02:10] | …is clearly still shaken by the experience. | 显然仍未能从刚刚的经历中缓过神来 |
[02:11] | That is a body bag. | 那是个尸体袋 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1429个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:211个,六级词汇:103个,GRE词汇:101个,托福词汇:172个,考研词汇:238个,专四词汇:185个,专八词汇:38个, 所有生词标注共:464个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:13] | “There were body parts everywhere,” he said. | “到处都是尸体碎块” 他说 |
[02:14] | My cousin Jared is still throwing up.” | “我的表哥贾瑞德还在吐呢” |
[02:17] | More to come as a search for the identity | 死者身份调查 |
[02:19] | of the victims continues. | 还在继续 |
[02:20] | This is your on-the-scene reporter, Sally McDuffy, | 这里是记者萨丽 麦克达福现场为您发回的报道 |
[02:23] | KFT, Channel Five News. | KFT 第五频道新闻 |
[02:25] | You don’t need me for this. It’s a car accident. | 这里不需要我啊 只是个车祸 |
[02:28] | Chief asked for you specifically, | 警长特别要求你要来 |
[02:29] | and she also said that when you complain, | 她还说如果你抱怨的话 |
[02:31] | to tell you that you’re not too good | 就说你还不够格 |
[02:32] | to do regular police work. | 做正常的警察工作 |
[02:34] | Shit. | 操 |
[02:36] | Now what do we got? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[02:38] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[02:40] | I know, what an asshole, right? | 真是个傻逼 不是吗 |
[02:41] | No, I know the plate. Call it in. | 不 我认识那个牌照 汇报吧 |
[02:43] | It’s Dan Wallace. | 是丹 华莱士 |
[02:44] | His kids go to school with my son. | 他孩子和我儿子一起上学 |
[02:46] | It’s probably his wife, too. | 搞不好他老婆也在里面 |
[02:49] | I’m sorry, Cliff. | 真抱歉 警官 |
[02:50] | It’s “Detective”. | 是”探长” |
[02:52] | You know, listen, get the department shrink to meet me | 听着 让你们部门心理医生一个小时内 |
[02:54] | at the station in an hour and get an official | 到局里见我 |
[02:56] | from Washington High on the phone. | 然后打个电话给华盛顿官方的人 |
[02:58] | I gotta get grandparent | 我得拿到这些孩子的祖父母 |
[03:00] | or guardian information on those kids. | 或者别的什么监护人的信息 |
[03:05] | Now, Sam. | 现在就去 山姆 |
[03:10] | Shit. | 操 |
[03:13] | Funeral arrangements are being set for Tuesday. | 葬礼安排在周二 |
[03:16] | Don’t be afraid to talk to your friends about their loss. | 别不敢和朋友谈论他们痛失的至亲 |
[03:19] | Sometimes all they’re looking for is someone to listen. | 有时他们只是想找个能倾诉的人 |
[03:25] | Yes, Reagan. | 好的 瑞根 |
[03:31] | I just wanted to remind everyone that donations | 我是想跟大家说 |
[03:34] | for the “Ben and Becky Wallace Fund” are now being accepted. | “本和贝蒂基金”的捐赠会已经开始 |
[03:36] | You can donate in the school office | 你可以从学校办公室捐钱 |
[03:38] | or we’ve also set up a website. | 或者从我们的网站上也可以 |
[03:41] | What the hell do they need money for? | 他们要钱干嘛 |
[03:44] | Didn’t their parents drive like an $80,000 SUV? | 他们爸妈不是开着个五六十万的SUV吗 |
[03:46] | Yeah, they’re like super-wealth… | 是啊 他们看起来就很有钱 |
[03:48] | Hey! Would you guys shut up? | 喂 你们能闭嘴吗 |
[03:50] | Reagan’s talking. | 瑞根在讲话呢 |
[03:51] | I’m just saying they’re already rich. | 我就是说他们已经挺富的了 |
[03:53] | What’s going on there? | 发生什么了 |
[03:55] | Reagan deserves our undivided attention. | 请把注意力放在瑞根身上 |
[03:58] | Thank you, Miss P. | 谢谢 P老师 |
[04:01] | I just want everyone to think about Ben and Becky. | 请大家想一想本和贝蒂 |
[04:04] | Every donation counts, no matter how small. | 每一笔捐款都是我们的绵薄之力 无论多少 |
[04:10] | Thank you all for coming today. | 感谢大家前来 |
[04:13] | I know they would have appreciated it. | 我知道 如果他们活着的话会很感激的 |
[04:17] | What can I say about our parents? | 我该怎么说我父母呢 |
[04:21] | They were the warmest, most caring, | 他们是世上最温暖 最充满关怀 |
[04:25] | supportive people. | 也是最会鼓励我们的人 |
[04:29] | They loved to travel. | 他们很爱旅行 |
[04:32] | Whale watching in Aruba, | 阿鲁巴的观鲸之旅 |
[04:34] | gallery hopping in Paris, | 巴黎的画廊之行 |
[04:36] | wine tasting in Sonoma. | 斯诺玛的品酒大会 |
[04:39] | Of course, usually they would go by themselves, | 当然 他们一般都是自己两个人去的 |
[04:43] | but, um, they’d always come back. | 但是 他们总是能回来 |
[04:49] | Just not this time. | 只是这次回不来了 |
[04:52] | Thank you so much for coming. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[04:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:59] | I am so sorry for your loss. | 我对你们痛失至亲深表遗憾 |
[05:02] | Thank you, Mr. Dawkins. | 谢谢你 多金斯先生 |
[05:03] | I didn’t know your parents well, | 我跟你们父母不是很熟 |
[05:04] | but I liked them. | 但是我挺喜欢他们的 |
[05:06] | I wanted to say thank you for the Edible Arrangements. | 我想谢谢您帮我们安排了食物招待 |
[05:09] | It’s no problem. It’s my pleasure. | 没问题 乐意至极 |
[05:11] | Thank you so much for coming. | 非常感谢你能来 |
[05:14] | We really just… | 我们真的 |
[05:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:26] | – Okay. – Okay. All right. | – 好了 – 好了 |
[05:27] | – It’s all right. – Okay. | – 没事的 – 好了 |
[05:29] | All right. All right. Okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[05:32] | – Okay. – Thanks. | – 好了 – 谢谢 |
[05:34] | Be well. Be well. | 好好的 一定要好好的 |
[05:39] | – Pull it together. – Okay. | – 振作起来 – 好的 |
[06:09] | Ow. Shit. | 我丢 |
[06:11] | Oh, my God. Get the… | 我的天 给我爬起来 |
[06:13] | Eat your fucking food. Right now. | 吃你的该死的饭 吃啊 |
[06:14] | – You’re pulling too hard! – Get up, you little shit, get the fuck up. | – 你拉的太重了 – 起来 你个催命鬼 给我起来 |
[06:16] | Eat your fucking burger. Come on! | 吃你的天杀的汉堡 快点 |
[06:18] | So Briggs has this new paralegal. | 布瑞格有个新来的律师助理 |
[06:20] | Dude, I stood behind her in the elevator, | 兄弟 我在电梯里站她背后 |
[06:21] | you have got to see the turd-cutter on this chick. | 你真该看看那小妞的翘臀 |
[06:23] | Oh, my God it’s ama… | 我的老天那可是人间一绝 |
[06:25] | It’s okay, we’re talking about Mommy. It’s okay. | 没事的 我们说的是你妈妈 |
[06:27] | So, anyway, yeah, dude, it’s… | 话说回来 是的 老兄 那是真的 |
[06:29] | – I… dammit, Kailee! – Oh, my gosh. | – 我操 凯莉 – 我的天 |
[06:31] | What the hell? Again… | 什么鬼啊 又来 |
[06:32] | Greg, I gotta call you back. | 格雷戈 我等下再打给你 |
[06:34] | They have telethons for kids | 你信不信我打个电话把你换掉 |
[06:35] | that don’t spill as much as you. | 换成一个不会老打翻东西的孩子 |
[06:36] | Oh that’s it, cry. Yeah, cry just like Mommy. | 好了又来了 哭哭哭 就跟你妈一样 |
[06:40] | Yeah. | 哭吧 |
[06:50] | Great meal, honey. | 饭真好吃 亲爱的 |
[06:51] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[06:53] | Honey, how are those Wallace kids doing? | 宝贝 华莱士的那俩孩子还好吗 |
[06:55] | You know, the ones that lost their parents? | 就是那俩痛失父母的孩子 |
[06:57] | Oh, um, uh, they’re hanging in there. | 他们还撑得住 |
[06:59] | Ben actually just turned 18 a couple days ago, | 事实上本几天前刚好十八岁了 |
[07:01] | so I think he’s gonna petition | 所以他应该会向法院申请 |
[07:03] | to become Becky’s legal guardian. | 成为贝蒂的法定监护人 |
[07:07] | That’s a big responsibility. | 这可是很大的责任 |
[07:09] | I mean, won’t that affect his college options? | 我的意思是 这会影响他选大学吗 |
[07:11] | I guess they’re just seeing how everything goes day by day. | 我猜他们就只能是船到桥头自然直了吧 |
[07:15] | Um, if it’s okay with you guys, | 如果你们同意的话 |
[07:17] | I was thinking about maybe going out tonight? | 我在想要不我今晚不回家了 |
[07:21] | Tom Mulnick is having a party. | 汤姆 慕尼克举办了个派对 |
[07:23] | A party? | 派对 |
[07:25] | Will there be girls? | 有女孩子吗 |
[07:27] | Yes, Mom, there will be girls. | 是的妈妈 有女孩子 |
[07:30] | Tom Mulnick? | 汤姆 慕尼克 |
[07:31] | I’ve never heard you mention him before. | 我以前从来没有听你说起过他 |
[07:33] | No, he’s just a… | 是的 他只是个同学 |
[07:34] | friend from school. | 学校里的朋友 |
[07:35] | I tutor him sometimes. | 我有时候还辅导他功课 |
[07:36] | Oh, oh, will there, uh, be alcohol? | 那里会有 酒吗 |
[07:40] | Probably. | 很可能有 |
[07:42] | But you know my philosophy with that. | 但你们知道我的 |
[07:44] | When have I ever let you down? | 我什么时候让你们失望过 |
[07:46] | – Never. – Nope. | – 从来没有过 – 没有 |
[07:47] | Go! Have fun. | 去吧 好好玩 |
[07:49] | Yeah. Have a good time. | 是啊 玩的开心 |
[07:50] | All right. Hm, cool. See you guys later. | 好的 太棒了 待会儿见 |
[07:52] | – All right. – Okay. | – 好 – 行 |
[07:57] | A party with drinking and girls. | 一个有酒和女孩子的派对 |
[07:59] | It’s nice to see him acting his age. | 终于有他这个年龄该有的样子了 真好 |
[08:21] | Damn, there you go. | 卧操 来 |
[08:32] | Oh, shit. Okay, here, gimme that. | 该死 快 把它给我 |
[08:34] | Hurry up. Hurry up. | 快点快点 |
[08:46] | You gotta breathe sometime, hombre. | 是人总得吸吸吧 大兄弟 |
[08:53] | Sweet shit. | 真他娘好闻 |
[08:55] | May I have a toke? | 我能来一口吗 |
[08:58] | Who are you, man? | 你谁啊 兄弟 |
[08:59] | Oh, I’m cool. This is my party. | 自己人 这是我举办的派对 |
[09:01] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[09:03] | Yeah, man. Get after it. | 来吧 兄弟 吸个爽 |
[09:13] | You all right, there? | 你还好吧 |
[09:14] | Bitchin’ weed. | 尼玛的大麻 |
[09:16] | Yeah, yeah it is. | 是啊 没毛病 |
[09:18] | Catch you later, dudes. | 先走了大兄弟 |
[09:19] | Mm, yes. | 啊 爽 |
[09:21] | ♪ Oh, we got it goin’ on ♪ | ♪ 跳舞停不下来 ♪ |
[09:23] | Oh, shit, look at this skinny one right… | 我丢 看看这个大美人 |
[09:26] | Oh, yeah. | 来吧 |
[09:27] | Oh! Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[09:32] | I guess you figured out which one is my dad. | 我觉得你应该已经猜出来哪个是我爹了 |
[09:35] | Unless you were planning on inviting | 要不就是你邀请了 |
[09:37] | the world’s oldest high school student. | 世界上年龄最大的高中生来你派对 |
[09:39] | Hyah! | 阿打 |
[09:41] | He wishes. | 他可想得美哦 |
[09:42] | Hey, Tom, nice party. | 你好啊 汤姆 不错的派对 |
[09:44] | Hey, Mary Alice. Yeah, it’s okay. | 你好玛丽 爱丽丝 还行吧 |
[09:48] | We ran out of ice. | 没冰块了 |
[09:49] | We can’t par-tay without any ice. | 狂欢没了冰可不行 |
[09:51] | There’s some in the garage, Dad. | 车库里还有 老爸 |
[09:53] | Tommy, step to it. We gotta keep this party going. | 汤姆来吧 你得让这个派对持续下去 |
[09:56] | Hey girl, um, you wanna dance? | 嘿小妞 跳支舞吗 |
[09:58] | No, thanks. | 算了吧 |
[10:00] | I like your personality. | 我喜欢就你这种的 |
[10:04] | What a jerk-off. | 真是个流氓 |
[10:06] | He had some pretty sweet moves, though. | 不过他舞倒是跳得不错哦 |
[10:09] | Surprised to see you here. | 难得在这里看到你啊 |
[10:10] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:10] | Why’s that? | 为什么你这么觉得 |
[10:12] | Well, | 这么说吧 |
[10:12] | you just don’t strike me | 在我的印象中 |
[10:13] | as the high school kegger type. | 你可不是什么校园派对达人 |
[10:15] | Oh, come on, | 别这么说 |
[10:16] | I’m just expanding my horizons. | 我只是在扩宽我的视野而已 |
[10:18] | Expand them more | 那就再扩宽一点 |
[10:19] | and dance with me. | 来和我跳舞吧 |
[10:21] | Thanks, | 谢了 |
[10:22] | but I’m not much of a dancer. | 但我跳得不咋地 |
[10:25] | Well, lucky for you I am. | 那你走运了 我能行 |
[10:28] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[10:29] | But you’re still my first choice. | 但你依然是我的第一选择 |
[10:46] | I know it’s not really your thing. | 我知道你不太喜欢这些 |
[10:49] | I actually saw some cool stuff. | 其实我也看到些好东西 |
[10:52] | Dad, where are you going? | 爸 你要去哪 |
[10:53] | Hot tub. | 热水浴 |
[10:54] | Eh, don’t-do not… | 不 不 |
[10:55] | Actually, yeah, | 事实上 去吧 |
[10:56] | that’s a great idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[10:57] | Dude, what the fuck? | 兄弟 什么鬼 |
[10:58] | Just let him be. | 就让他去吧 |
[11:07] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[11:07] | I said hey. | 我说了嘿 |
[11:09] | Back off, | 滚开 |
[11:10] | fuck-puppet. | 死鬼 |
[11:13] | Whoa, whoa, bro. | 兄弟 |
[11:14] | Hey, we’re all full in here. | 我们这满员了 |
[11:15] | My tub, my rules. | 我的浴缸我作主 |
[11:17] | Now, let him in. | 现在 让他进来吧 |
[11:20] | Fuckin’ bitch. | 臭婊子 |
[11:22] | Just hanging out with my dudes. | 就是和我兄弟们玩玩 |
[11:23] | I’m hungry for a hotdog. | 我饿得想吃个热狗 |
[11:24] | Guess who I am? | 猜猜我是谁 |
[11:27] | Guess who I am! | 猜猜我是谁 |
[11:29] | Edward Forty Hands! | 爱德华剪刀手 |
[11:37] | Who wants to fuck? | 谁想来操一下啊 |
[11:38] | Get outta here! | 离开这里 |
[11:43] | So sensitive. | 真感性 |
[11:46] | See ya, man. | 再见 兄弟 |
[11:47] | Thanks, dude. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[11:49] | Next one’s gonna be even crazier. | 下一次一定会更加疯狂 |
[11:55] | Can somebody get me a beverage? | 有人能帮我拿一下饮料吗 |
[12:03] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[12:06] | You got class. | 有品 |
[12:23] | I think that’s everybody. | 我应该是最后一个了 |
[12:25] | Mind giving me a ride home? | 介意送我回家吗 |
[12:27] | You didn’t drive? | 你没开车吗 |
[12:29] | I didn’t tonight. | 今晚没有 |
[12:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:31] | Here, let me tell my da… | 这样 我先和我爸说一声 |
[12:33] | Eh, you know what, fuck it. | 算了 管他呢 |
[12:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:56] | It looks like it was a pretty rad party. | 看起来是场挺野的派对诶 |
[12:58] | Man, | 天 |
[12:59] | back when I was in high school… | 在我高中的时候 |
[13:01] | You do realize that somebody died, | 你知道有人死了 |
[13:02] | right, Sam? | 对吧 山姆 |
[13:03] | Just… wait, | 你就 等等 |
[13:04] | where did you get those? | 你从哪拿的这些 |
[13:05] | Over there. | 那里 |
[13:07] | Those could be evidence. | 这些可能是证据 |
[13:10] | Just, | 你就 |
[13:10] | go do something useful. | 去做点有用的事情 |
[13:12] | Go check the hot tub. | 去检查一下热水浴缸 |
[13:28] | I’m so sorry, Tom. | 我很抱歉 汤姆 |
[13:29] | Do you have any relatives | 你还有什么亲戚 |
[13:31] | that we can contact? | 我们能联系的吗 |
[13:34] | My grandma. | 我奶奶 |
[13:36] | But could you let me call her please? | 但是能让我打给她吗 |
[13:38] | It’s… | 就是 |
[13:39] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[13:41] | This is gonna kill her. | 她可能不能接受 |
[13:42] | Yeah, of course, | 行 当然 |
[13:43] | whatever you need. | 你说了算 |
[13:43] | Cliff, I, uh, | 警探 我 |
[13:44] | found this in the hot tub. | 在热水浴缸里找到这个 |
[13:46] | Did you want me to bag it? | 要把它装起来吗 |
[13:47] | Dad probably drank that | 我爸应该是在 |
[13:48] | when I left to take my friend home. | 我离开去送朋友回家的时候 喝了这个 |
[13:50] | Not supposed to. | 本不应该的 |
[13:52] | He’s on medication. | 他在吃药 |
[13:53] | Oh, what type of medication? | 什么药 |
[13:55] | Hyd… hyd… hydrochlorothiazide. | 氢 氢 氢氯噻嗪 |
[14:00] | He has UTIs. | 他有尿路感染 |
[14:03] | UTIs, yeah, alcohol, | 尿路感染 对 酒精 |
[14:04] | diuretics in a hot tub. | 在热水浴缸中用利尿药 |
[14:06] | That’s killed more people than you’d believe. | 这些东西杀死人比你想的还要多 |
[14:09] | So, y… you did want me to bag this? | 所以 我应该把它装起来吗 |
[14:11] | No. | 不用 |
[14:12] | Sa… hot water and chlorine, | 热水和氯气 |
[14:14] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[14:14] | It’s not gonna be anything but clean. | 干干净净不会留下了 |
[14:17] | Just put it down. | 就把它放下吧 |
[14:18] | Please go do something else. | 请去做点别的什么 |
[14:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:26] | He’s just… | 他就是 |
[14:27] | he’s a fuckin’ idiot. | 就是个蠢货 |
[14:34] | Next. | 下一个 |
[14:38] | Hey, so? | 怎么样 |
[14:39] | It’s okay. It’s fine. | 没事 没问题 |
[14:41] | Are they gonna tell our parents? | 他们会和我们父母说吗 |
[14:42] | Relax. | 放松 |
[14:42] | They just want to know | 他们就是想知道 |
[14:43] | what happened to Tom’s dad. | 汤姆的爸爸到底发生了什么 |
[14:45] | My tub, my rules. | 我的浴缸我作主 |
[14:46] | Now, let him in! | 现在 让他进来吧 |
[14:50] | We tried our best to contain it, | 我们已经尽最大努力阻止它的蔓延了 |
[14:51] | but most of the videos have gone viral. | 但是大部分的视频已经上热搜了 |
[14:53] | Just hanging out with my dudes. | 就是和我兄弟们玩玩 |
[14:55] | Oh! Oh-okay. | 好了 好了 |
[14:57] | I think we… | 我觉 |
[14:57] | I think we’ve seen enough, Sam. | 我觉得我们都看差不多了 山姆 |
[14:58] | I’m hungry for a hot dog. | 我饿得想吃个热狗 |
[14:59] | Well, it didn’t come from me. | 但是 这个视频不是从我拍的 |
[15:01] | – I don’t even own a cell phone. – Really? | -我连手机都没有 -真的 |
[15:03] | I’ve never heard of a high school kid | 我还从来没有听说过 |
[15:04] | that doesn’t own a cell phone. | 没有手机的高中学生 |
[15:05] | Refreshing is what it is, | 令人耳目一新就是了 |
[15:07] | but frankly, Reagan, | 但说实话 瑞根 |
[15:08] | I’m surprised | 我吃惊的是 |
[15:09] | you’d even be at a party like this. | 你居然在这样的派对上面 |
[15:11] | Mrs. Reed, | 瑞德老师 |
[15:12] | you can go to a party without drinking | 去参加派对不一定要 |
[15:13] | or doing drugs. | 喝酒或者嗑药 |
[15:14] | Isn’t that what you’ve | 这难道不是你这几年 |
[15:15] | drilled us on for years now? | 一直给我们灌输的吗 |
[15:16] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[15:17] | give me a break. | 关我什么事 |
[15:20] | I’m… sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:22] | That was disrespectful. | 我错了 |
[15:23] | It’s all right, Reagan, | 没事 瑞根 |
[15:24] | we understand. | 我们懂的 |
[15:25] | It’s been very stressful for everyone. | 现在每个人压力都很大 |
[15:28] | Detective… | 警探 |
[15:31] | Uh, hi, Reagan, uh, | 你好 瑞根 |
[15:32] | my name is Detective Dawkins. | 我是警探多金斯 |
[15:34] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:35] | This is Officer Pickett. | 这位是警员皮克特 |
[15:37] | Uh, I have seen you somewhere before, | 我好像在哪里见过你 |
[15:38] | haven’t I? | 有吗 |
[15:39] | Uh, yes, sir. | 有的 警探 |
[15:40] | At the Wallace funeral. | 在华莱士夫妇的葬礼上 |
[15:42] | Ben and Becky told me how much | 本和贝蒂和我说 |
[15:43] | of a big help you were. | 你帮了很多忙 |
[15:44] | Oh, well, they friends of yours? | 好吧 他们是你的朋友吗 |
[15:47] | Well, actually, | 事实上 |
[15:48] | Reagan almost single-handedly | 瑞根几乎仅靠他自己一个人 |
[15:51] | put together the student | 就为他们组织起了 |
[15:53] | support effort for them. | 学生援助捐款 |
[15:54] | Well, I appreciate that. | 是吗 我很感激 |
[15:56] | All this must be hard on you, too. | 这些事情对你来讲也一定很难接受 |
[15:58] | Three friends losing | 三个要好的朋友这么 |
[15:59] | their parents so close together. | 短时间内失去了他们的父母 |
[16:00] | I just want to help out any way I can. | 我只是想尽我最大努力帮忙 |
[16:03] | Sixty percent? | 百分之六十 |
[16:05] | As agreed. | 和说好的一样 |
[16:06] | You want one? | 你想要一个吗 |
[16:09] | No. | 不要 |
[16:10] | So, I’m taking most of my commission | 还有 大部分的佣金 |
[16:12] | out in cash. | 我会拿现金 |
[16:13] | The rest I’ll collect | 剩下的我会 |
[16:14] | from the insurance payouts. | 从保险里面收取 |
[16:15] | And the online account? | 那网上账户呢 |
[16:17] | You’ve been emptying it daily, right? | 你应该有在每天清空它吧 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[16:19] | Just like you said. | 就像你说的那样 |
[16:20] | Great. | 好 |
[16:21] | What about the envelope | 那那个信封在哪 |
[16:22] | that I told you | 就是那个我告诉你 |
[16:23] | not to open ’til we’re done. | 在搞定之前不要打开那个 |
[16:24] | Yeah. Hold on. | 对了 等一下 |
[16:30] | When: house party. | 时间 派对 |
[16:31] | Where: hot tub. | 地点 热水浴缸 |
[16:32] | How: hydrochlorothiazide and a forty. | 如何 氢氯噻嗪和一个四十 |
[16:35] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[16:37] | What do I do with this? | 那我要怎么处理这个 |
[16:50] | You’re good at this. | 你好擅长这个啊 |
[16:52] | Some people choose to work | 别的人都选择 |
[16:54] | at Yogurt City, Tom. | 在酸奶城工作 汤姆 |
[16:55] | I choose not to. | 但我不要 |
[16:56] | It’s kind of a big difference, though. | 但还是有很大区别的 |
[16:58] | Oh, what got you into… | 对了 是什么让你 |
[16:59] | I mean, like, how did you decide…? | 我是说 就是 你是怎么决定 |
[17:01] | There are 2,000 students at our school, | 我们学校有两千个学生 |
[17:03] | which translates to, uh, 4,000 parents, | 说白了就是四千个家长 |
[17:05] | give or take a few. | 差不多这个数 |
[17:06] | Statistically, | 从统计学上来说 |
[17:07] | there will always be | 总会有 |
[17:08] | a few unredeemable shitheads in there. | 那么几个不可挽回的狗屎的 |
[17:10] | So you’re just | 所以你就 |
[17:11] | Trying to make the world a better place. | 我只是在净化世界罢了 |
[17:14] | Right! | 没错 |
[17:16] | Way better. | 棒极了 |
[17:23] | Wow, you could really be screwed. | 你可真糟透了 |
[17:25] | Of course, | 那当然了 |
[17:25] | there’s always junior college. | 总还有大专可以选的 |
[17:26] | I don’t want junior college. | 我不想要大专 |
[17:28] | I want UCSB and now I’ve got Heather’s | 我想去加州大学圣塔芭芭拉分校 但是 |
[17:30] | fake-ass D-cups standing in my way. | 希瑟的假屁股D罩杯却挡在我面前 |
[17:33] | I guess I’ll just have to | 看来我只能 |
[17:34] | figure something out. | 另外想别的办法了 |
[17:37] | Mmm, it’s good. | 还不错 |
[17:40] | And cue the male camel-toe. | 说蛋蛋骆驼脚就来了 |
[17:41] | Bite me, alkie. | 咬我啊 埃尔基 |
[17:42] | Time to get our cheer on. | 是时候到我们上场了 |
[17:43] | Shouldn’t you be, like, | 你难道不应该在 |
[17:44] | in mourning or something? | 像是哀悼伤心什么的吗 |
[17:45] | Mm, life’s for the living. | 生活在于享受 |
[17:47] | Plus, | 再说了 |
[17:47] | I like to think my parents are | 我更喜欢想象我的父母 |
[17:48] | watching from above, | 在看台上面看 |
[17:49] | because that’s my better angle. | 因为这我才是我更好的一面 |
[17:50] | And I’m sure they’re still quite ashamed. | 那我相信他们还是很羞耻的 |
[17:52] | Thanks for the sympathy. | 感谢的同情心 |
[17:53] | Now let’s get our cheer on. | 现在来让我们去加油吧 |
[17:53] | Team won’t win without us. | 没有我们队伍可赢不了 |
[17:55] | Yeah, | 行吧 |
[17:55] | and they’re not gonna win with us either. | 反正有我们他们也赢不了 |
[18:02] | Okay, come on, Kenny! | 好 加油 肯尼 |
[18:04] | Take it to the hole! | 带进洞去 |
[18:05] | Kenny, use that lazy-ass to block out. | 肯尼 用上你的懒屁股去阻拦啊 |
[18:07] | Can’t you try to be supportive? | 你就不能支持他一点吗 |
[18:10] | What, | 怎么了 |
[18:10] | he’s too sensitive for a little criticism? | 他难道连这点小批评都受不了吗 |
[18:12] | He’s doing his best. | 他尽力了 |
[18:14] | Come on. | 我去 |
[18:15] | Kenny, you had a man open in the paint. | 肯尼 三秒区里面有个空位 |
[18:17] | All that kid wants to do is shoot threes. | 这孩子就是要在三分线上投球 |
[18:19] | He doesn’t want to pass. | 不想传球 |
[18:20] | He doesn’t want to block out. | 也不想挡拆 |
[18:21] | He’s watching this game tape tonight | 他今晚必须看这个比赛录像 |
[18:23] | whether he wants to or not. | 不管他愿不愿意 |
[18:37] | Yeah, all right. | 对 就是这样 |
[18:38] | All right. | 耶 |
[18:39] | Girls look cute. | 女孩们真可爱 |
[18:40] | Makes me wanna get out there and shake it. | 让我都想冲出去摇一摇了 |
[18:41] | Yeah, at least somebody in this gym | 那是 至少这个体育馆里面有人知道 |
[18:43] | knows what the hell they’re doing. | 他们到底在干什么 |
[18:45] | Okay, Cliff! | 够了 警探 |
[18:46] | I’m gonna show this to Kenny. | 我要把这个给肯尼看 |
[18:48] | Yeah, I… | 行吧 我 |
[18:48] | Show him what talent and practice does. | 让他看看天赋加练习的结果 |
[18:50] | Yeah, well, | 行 好吧 |
[18:51] | this is the only thing | 反正这是你唯一 |
[18:52] | you’ve actually focused on. | 真正关注的东西 |
[18:57] | Yeah, girls. | 干得好 女孩们 |
[19:09] | Basketball? | 篮球比赛 |
[19:10] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[19:12] | Just watch the game, Sydney. | 看比赛就行了 雪梨 |
[19:13] | Follow the ball | 眼神盯着球 |
[19:14] | and cheer when I do. | 然后和我一起欢呼 |
[19:24] | So, tell me about your parents. | 那 和我说说你的父母 |
[19:26] | Hobbies, activities, clubs. | 兴趣 活动 爱好什么的 |
[19:30] | Three-pointer! | 三分 |
[19:31] | Yes! | 棒 |
[19:33] | Activities. | 活动 |
[19:34] | You mean like their all-encompassing, | 你是说像他们那包罗万象 |
[19:35] | back-to-nature lifestyle? | 回归自然本性的生活习惯吗 |
[19:36] | Well, maybe. | 也行 |
[19:37] | Tell me about it. | 和我说说看 |
[19:39] | It’s making my life unlivable. | 就是这个让我的生活一团操 |
[19:41] | Dinner’s ready! | 晚餐好了 |
[19:44] | Who’s up for vegan tacos? | 谁像来点素食玉米卷啊 |
[19:45] | Oh, my God, | 我的天啊 |
[19:46] | you guys are so disgusting! | 你们两个太恶心了吧 |
[19:48] | Relax, Syd, | 雪梨 放轻松 |
[19:49] | the human body is a beautiful thing. | 人体是一种美丽的艺术 |
[19:52] | No, no, it’s not. | 不 它不是 |
[19:53] | What’s wrong, honey, aren’t you hungry? | 宝贝 怎么了 你不饿吗 |
[19:55] | No. And I’m pretty sure I’ll never be hungry again. | 不饿 我很确定我再也不会饿了 |
[19:58] | That’s it? | 仅此而已吗 |
[20:00] | You asked for an example. | 你只问一个例子啊 |
[20:03] | I’m sorry, Sydney, that your parents are hippies, | 雪梨 我很抱歉 你的父母是嬉皮士 |
[20:06] | but if that’s your only complaint, I… | 但如果那是你唯一的抱怨 我 |
[20:07] | Oh, trust me, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. | 相信我 这只是冰山一角 |
[20:11] | This is Gary Vaughn and… | 这里是加里·沃恩和 |
[20:14] | Betty Vaughn. | 贝蒂·沃恩 |
[20:16] | You are listening to Nature Matters. | 您正在收听的是自然为重 |
[20:19] | Northern California’s leading podcast | 我们是北加州领先的播客 |
[20:21] | about foraging | 尤其是在觅食 |
[20:23] | and things that are important to foragers. | 以及对觅食者意味深重的东西这些方面 |
[20:26] | Yes, Gary, and this week I thought it would be fun | 的确如此 加里 我想这周给那些 |
[20:28] | to give a few tips to those beginners out there who might be | 对在野外寻找食物感兴趣的初学者 |
[20:31] | interested in sourcing their own food in the wild. | 一些建议会很有趣 |
[20:34] | That does sound like fun. | 听起来确实很有意思 |
[20:35] | Again, I don’t see the big deal. | 再说一遍 我觉得这没什么大不了的 |
[20:37] | Shut up. I’m getting there. | 闭嘴 我就快讲到重点了 |
[20:39] | So their last book sold, like, a billion copies, right? | 他们的上一本书卖了10亿册 |
[20:42] | And what did those hypocrites spend it on? | 知道这两个伪君子把钱花哪儿了吗 |
[20:44] | Private air travel, | 私人航空旅行 |
[20:46] | a huge new wing on the house, | 一栋巨大的新厢房 |
[20:47] | two undocumented housekeepers who make $6.00 an hour. | 两名每小时挣6美元的无证佣人 |
[20:51] | Clothes, watches, spa treatments, | 衣服 手表 水疗 |
[20:54] | $400 haircuts. And not for them, by the way, | 400美元的理发 顺便提一下 不是给他们 |
[20:56] | for their fucking $5,000 hypoallergenic dog. | 而是给他们那只5000美元的低过敏性狗 |
[21:00] | Plus, stocks in nine of the ten | 另外 十分之九的股票买的都是 |
[21:02] | most environmentally destructive companies on the planet. | 对地球环境破坏最大的公司 |
[21:06] | Turns out our biggest threat isn’t global warming | 事实证明 我们最大的威胁不是全球变暖 |
[21:09] | or nuclear winter. | 也不是核冬天 |
[21:10] | It’s my parents. | 而是我的父母 |
[21:12] | Okay. I got it. | 好的 我明白了 |
[21:16] | You’re familiar with my terms, right? | 看来你很熟悉我的条件 对吗 |
[21:18] | Anything. | 随便吧 |
[21:19] | I just want it over with. | 我只想快点结束 |
[21:20] | Okay. I’m on it. | 好吧 交给我了 |
[21:24] | Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the game. | 现在坐回去 放松 享受比赛 |
[21:53] | Staring off into the distance again? | 又在盯着远方沉思什么呢 |
[21:57] | Did I ever tell you | 我有告诉过你 |
[22:00] | how sexy you look doing that? | 你这么做看起来有多性感吗 |
[22:04] | Jeanette… | 珍妮特 |
[22:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:10] | You started smoking again. | 你又开始抽烟了 |
[22:12] | I had one little cigarette. | 我只抽了一根嘛 |
[22:14] | Well, one little cigarette, or the whole pack, | 不管是一根还是一包 |
[22:16] | it’s still the same stink. | 都是一样臭 |
[22:17] | Yeah, okay, I get it. I smoked. | 好吧 我明白了 我的确抽烟了 |
[22:21] | Sorry for polluting your little delicate, | 抱歉污染了你那娇弱 |
[22:23] | little smoke-free mouth. | 无烟的小嘴 |
[22:28] | So, do you want to tell me what you’re thinking about? | 所以 你能告诉我你刚刚在想什么吗 |
[22:31] | This boy in Kenny’s class. | 这个男孩和肯尼同班 |
[22:33] | So, while I’m trying to have sex with you, | 所以 当我想和你做爱时 |
[22:35] | you’re thinking about a boy in Kenny’s class? | 你却在想着肯尼班上的一个男孩 |
[22:38] | No. | 不是的 |
[22:39] | His name is Reagan Collins, | 他叫瑞根 柯林斯 |
[22:40] | and he knew all the kids whose parents died. | 他认识所有父母去世的孩子 |
[22:42] | Yeah, it’s a small town, Cliff. | 克里夫 这只是个小镇 |
[22:44] | A lot of people did. | 很多人都认识 |
[22:45] | I don’t know. This kid’s weird. | 不知为何 这孩子怪怪的 |
[22:47] | He doesn’t even have a cell phone. | 他连手机都没有 |
[22:49] | Lock him up, he doesn’t have a cell phone. | 把他关起来吧 就因为他没有手机 |
[22:51] | Well, he’s 17 years old. | 他已经17岁了 |
[22:53] | Even that little handicap girl who graduated last year, | 即便是那个去年毕业的残疾小女孩 |
[22:56] | she had a cell phone and she doesn’t have any arms. | 人家没有手都有手机了 |
[22:58] | Cliff. | 克里夫 |
[22:59] | I don’t know, the kid just pings my radar, that’s all. | 说不清楚 那孩子让我有点怀疑而已 |
[23:01] | Okay, Cliff, listen to me. | 听我说 克里夫 |
[23:05] | You are a good cop, | 你是一名优秀的警察 |
[23:06] | but you don’t have to try so hard. | 但你不必这么努力 |
[23:09] | You had your moment in the sun | 你因为侦破阿得拉案 |
[23:11] | with the Adderall bust. | 有过辉煌的时刻 |
[23:13] | Accolades, your picture in the paper. | 荣誉嘉奖 你的照片被登上报纸 |
[23:18] | Yeah, you’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[23:21] | That was some bust, though, wasn’t it? | 那都是往事了 不是吗 |
[23:25] | I cut bangs, you didn’t even notice. | 你都没注意到我剪了刘海 |
[23:46] | Hey, pal. What’s up? | 嘿 伙计 在干嘛呢 |
[23:48] | I’m just working on a paper. | 我正在写论文 |
[23:52] | English? | 英语方面的吗 |
[23:53] | No, biology. | 不 生物的 |
[23:54] | Fungus. | 真菌 |
[23:57] | Well, I’m sure you’ll find a way to make that interesting, too. | 我相信你也会找到让它有趣的方法的 |
[23:59] | Oh, I’m trying my best. | 我正在努力呢 |
[24:01] | You always do. | 你总是这么棒 |
[24:04] | Proud of you, son. | 儿子 真为你骄傲 |
[24:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:09] | In this map it’s telling us it’s only four minutes to reach this hill. | 地图显示 到达这座山只需四分钟 |
[24:12] | – No, just… can you trust it? – It’s… Yes, that’s the point. | -可是你能相信它吗 -是的 这就是重点 |
[24:14] | It’s… but, we’re at Dixie Canyon… | 但我们在迪克西峡谷 |
[24:15] | Have fun foraging. | 觅食愉快 |
[24:16] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[25:18] | – Hey. – Dad, what- | -嘿 -爸爸 怎么 |
[25:20] | Hey. What’s so funny? | 嘿 是什么这么好笑 |
[25:23] | Get out of here, Tommy, you soft little bitch. | 滚开 汤姆 你这个小贱人 |
[25:24] | You’re being stupid right now! | 你现在就是个傻子 |
[25:25] | Get outta here! Who wants to fuck? | 滚开 有谁想上吗 |
[25:27] | – Right now, who wants to fuck? – Are you serious? | -立刻马上 谁想上 -你们是认真的吗 |
[25:30] | Come on, the man’s dead. | 拜托 他已经死了 |
[25:31] | Show some respect. | 请尊重死者 |
[25:34] | Break it up. Come on now. | 散了吧 去干活 |
[25:41] | Tragedy has once again struck | 悲剧再次上演 |
[25:43] | the community of Washington Heights. | 地点在华盛顿高地社区 |
[25:45] | Two well-know foraging experts, Gary and Betty Vaughn, | 两位著名的觅食专家加里和贝蒂·沃恩 |
[25:48] | were found dead inside their home today. | 今日被发现死于家中 |
[25:50] | – Hey! Turn that up. – Authorities believe | -嘿 开大声点 -当局认为 |
[25:52] | it may have been a case of accidental poisoning. | 这可能是一起意外中毒事件 |
[25:54] | This… is a death cap mushroom. | 这是一个死帽菇 |
[25:57] | It looks edible, but it’s not. | 看起来可食用 实则不然 |
[26:00] | Here comes their daughter now. | 现在他们的女儿来了 |
[26:02] | Sydney! | 雪梨 |
[26:03] | Sydney, are you surprised your parents | 雪梨 你感到意外吗 |
[26:05] | made such a careless and deadly mistake? | 你父母犯了如此粗心和致命的错误 |
[26:07] | Oh, I don’t know. Why don’t you suck my dick? | 我不知道 为什么你要问这么蠢的问题 |
[26:13] | Here come the bodies now. | 这是他们的尸体 |
[26:19] | I just wanna help out any way I can. | 我只是想尽我所能地去帮忙 |
[26:23] | Shit. | 该死 |
[26:25] | A B-plus? | 成绩是B+吗 |
[26:26] | You missed one. It happens. | 你漏了一点 所以是B+ |
[26:29] | Whoops. Time for a nervous breakdown. | 哎呦 精神崩溃的时候到了 |
[26:32] | Just to ease your mind, you still have an A in class. | 为了让你安心 你的课堂成绩还是A |
[26:35] | No. This should be an A. | 不 我本就该得A |
[26:37] | You made a mistake. | 是你搞错了 |
[26:41] | I’m happy to discuss it after class. | 我很高兴在课后讨论这个问题 |
[26:56] | Once we add the solid to the liquid, | 一旦我们把固体放入液体中 |
[26:59] | we’ll see combustion. | 我们将会看到燃烧 |
[27:08] | And it’s green. | 是绿色的 |
[27:09] | No chemical traces. | 没有化学痕迹 |
[27:11] | Well, that is some advanced chemistry. | 好吧 这属于高级化学 |
[27:14] | Well beyond this class. | 远远超过这门课 |
[27:16] | All right, I’ll change it to an A. | 好吧 我会把成绩改为A |
[27:20] | A+ A-plus. | |
[27:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:23] | So that’s how you get such good grades. | 原来你就是这样取得好成绩的 |
[27:25] | Just pointing out a mistake. | 指出老师的一个错误而已 |
[27:29] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[27:31] | Yeah, I was kind of hoping you could walk me home. | 有的 我希望你能陪我走回家 |
[27:33] | – Oh, I… I would, but… – Fine. I’ll walk you. | -我 我可以 但是 -好吧 我跟你走 |
[27:41] | You’re different than people think. | 你和别人想的不一样 |
[27:42] | I am? | 我有吗 |
[27:44] | Yeah, well you seem like Reagan Collins, Mr. Serious Guy | 你看起来像瑞根 柯林斯 严肃先生 |
[27:48] | all about science and studying | 满脑子都是关于科学和学习 |
[27:50] | and making the world a better place. | 还有让世界变得更美好 |
[27:53] | But you think I’m not like that. | 但你不这么认为 |
[27:55] | Oh, you are. Definitely. | 噢 你是这样 毫无疑问 |
[27:57] | But, I think there’s another side to you that’s fun. | 但我认为你还存在有趣的另一面 |
[28:01] | Maybe a little twisted, but fun. | 也许有点扭曲 但很有趣 |
[28:02] | Twisted, but fun, huh? | 扭曲 但有趣吗 |
[28:05] | Are you denying it? | 你是在否认吗 |
[28:06] | No, not necessarily. | 不 没必要 |
[28:07] | Uh, this is… me. | 额 这就是我 |
[28:10] | I’d invite you inside, but I… | 我本想邀你进去 但 |
[28:11] | I do have a lot of homework to do. | 我还有一堆家庭作业要做 |
[28:13] | Yeah… yeah, I should get home. | 是 是的 我应该回家了 |
[28:14] | I can’t wait to see what Food Network recipe | 我等不及要看什么美食网的食谱了 |
[28:16] | Heather’s butchered this time. | 这次希瑟被杀了 |
[28:17] | Oh, Heather? | 噢 希瑟是 |
[28:18] | She’s my step-mom. | 她是我的继母 |
[28:20] | She’s this big-breasted, dumb-ass slut | 她是个胸大无脑的荡妇 |
[28:22] | who bosses me around while spending my college money. | 在我花钱上大学的时候 对我颐指气使 |
[28:25] | Sounds like a pretty common dynamic. | 听起来很常见 |
[28:26] | Your parents divorced, too? | 你父母也离婚了吗 |
[28:28] | No, uh, happily married, actually. | 不 事实上他们还很恩爱 |
[28:29] | Twenty years. | 20年了 |
[28:31] | But, if you’re wondering how to deal with Heather, | 但是 如果你想知道怎么对付希瑟 |
[28:33] | there are ways. | 有很多方法 |
[28:35] | Oh, you mean besides murdering her. | 噢 你是说除了杀了她 |
[28:36] | Yeah. Just agree with her. | 是的 附和她 |
[28:39] | Always. | 总是这样 |
[28:41] | And I mean everything. | 我是说无论什么事 |
[28:42] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[28:43] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[28:45] | She’ll love it. Your dad will love it. | 她会喜欢这样的 你父亲也会喜欢的 |
[28:48] | And you just do whatever you want. | 你就随心所欲地做你想做的 |
[28:50] | Everybody wins. | 皆大欢喜 |
[28:52] | Okay. I’ll try it. | 好吧 我试试 |
[28:58] | Look at that, I’m happy already. | 你看 我已经很开心了 |
[29:02] | Thanks for letting me walk you home. | 谢谢你让我陪走你回家 |
[29:30] | Hey, Reagan. Got a minute? | 嗨 瑞根 有时间吗 |
[29:32] | Detective Dawkins. | 多金斯警探 |
[29:34] | Can I help you with something? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[29:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:36] | Just wondering if I could ask you a couple questions. | 我能问你几个问题吗 |
[29:38] | Yeah, sure. Do you wanna come in? | 当然可以 你要进来吗 |
[29:41] | Yeah. Great. It’ll only take a moment. | 好 太棒了 就一会儿很快 |
[29:45] | Um, my parents aren’t home yet. | 我父母还没回来 |
[29:47] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[29:49] | Did something happen to them? | 是他们出什么事了吗 |
[29:50] | What? Oh, no. Of course, they’re fine. | 什么 哦不 他们没事 |
[29:53] | – They’re fine. – Okay. | -他们很好 -那就好 |
[29:54] | No, I was just hoping to ask you some questions | 我只是想问你一些 |
[29:56] | about Sydney Vaughn. | 关于雪梨 沃恩的一些问题 |
[29:57] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好的 |
[29:58] | I’ll use the restroom real quick and… Can I get you anything? | 我内急要去洗手间 要我给你拿点什么吗 |
[30:01] | No, I’m fine. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[30:31] | So you were asking about Sydney. | 所以你想问问关于雪梨的 |
[30:33] | It’s so sad about her… parents. | 她父母去世 对此我很难过 |
[30:38] | Yeah, terrible accident. | 是啊 可怕的事故 |
[30:41] | Terrible accident. | 可怕的事故 |
[30:46] | I saw you two sitting together | 我看见你们坐在一起 |
[30:47] | at the Mission High game the other night. | 前几天晚上在米慎高中篮球赛上 |
[30:49] | Yeah. So? | 没错 所以呢 |
[30:53] | So, I just thought I’d ask you a few questions | 所以 我想我最好来问你一些问题 |
[30:55] | about your relationship. | 关于你们之间的关系 |
[30:56] | Uh, uh, our relationship? | 什么我们的关系 |
[30:57] | Well, I would have assumed that you two were dating | 我本以为你们俩在约会 |
[30:59] | until I saw you kissing that pretty redhead. | 直到我看见你亲吻那个漂亮的红发姑娘 |
[31:04] | I… I’m… I’m sorry, Detective, | 我 我很抱歉 警探 |
[31:06] | wh… what is this about again? | 这 这又是关于什么 |
[31:08] | Sydney is just a girl that I know from school, so… | 雪梨只是我在学校认识的一个女孩 然后 |
[31:11] | Well, why don’t you tell me a little bit more about her. | 行 你为什么不告诉我更多关于她的事 |
[31:13] | She tell you about her relationship with her parents? | 她告诉你她和父母的关系了吗 |
[31:16] | She must be going through a lot right now. | 她现在肯定经历了很多事 |
[31:18] | What is it that you two talk about? | 你们俩谈了什么呢 |
[31:19] | Actually, I can’t talk about that. | 事实上 这我不能说 |
[31:21] | Son, you are aware this is a police investigation? | 小子 你知道这是警方调查吗 |
[31:24] | Even so. | 即便如此 |
[31:30] | Well, let me put it to you like this, | 行吧 那我这样和你说 |
[31:32] | either you can tell me here | 要么你在这里告诉我 |
[31:34] | or you can tell me at the station. | 要么你就在警察局告诉我 |
[31:37] | I’ll grab a sweatshirt. | 我去拿件运动衫 |
[31:43] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[31:45] | You should’ve brought me in on this, Cliff. | 你应该带我一起行动 克里夫 |
[31:47] | I would’ve told you this is a terrible idea. | 我会告诉你这是个槽糕的主意 |
[31:49] | Did you hear a single word that I said? | 你听过我说的哪怕一个字吗 |
[31:51] | You brought a minor in here | 你把一个未成年人关在这 |
[31:52] | and didn’t tell his parents or charge him? | 却不通知他父母也不起诉他 |
[31:53] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[31:54] | He’s killing people, Ronnie. | 他在杀人 罗尼 |
[31:56] | Do you remember the Adderall bust? | 你记得阿得拉那案子吗 |
[31:57] | You never let anyone forget it. | 你从没让任何人忘记 |
[31:59] | Everybody thought I was wrong. | 所有人都觉得我是错的 |
[32:00] | Was I wrong? | 我弄错了吗 |
[32:01] | You were not. | 你没错 |
[32:02] | Exactly. I was right. | 就是这样 我是对的 |
[32:03] | What is wrong with just doing your job, Cliff? | 干好你的本职工作有什么问题 克里夫 |
[32:07] | This is a bedroom community. | 这是个近郊居住区 |
[32:09] | Traffic tickets, jaywalking, | 交通罚单 乱穿马路 |
[32:10] | the occasional break and enter. | 偶尔有人破坏规则然后进局子 |
[32:12] | We do not get psycho teenage serial killers here. | 我们这没有精神变态的少年连环杀手 |
[32:15] | So, it’s true. | 所以 这是真的 |
[32:16] | Why is Reagan Collins in my interrogation room? | 为什么瑞根 柯林斯会在我的审讯室里 |
[32:19] | Hey! | 不关我事 |
[32:24] | I brought him in. | 我把他关进去的 |
[32:25] | He’s connected to all those kids whose parents died. | 他与所有父母去世的孩子都有关系 |
[32:27] | Connected how? | 怎么个关系法 |
[32:31] | He’s responsible. | 他得负责 |
[32:34] | Are you out of your mind, Cliff? | 你脑子坏了吗克里夫 |
[32:35] | Jane, people are dropping dead all over this town | 简 这个镇上的人接连死去 |
[32:37] | and this kid is the only common denominator. | 而这孩子是这些事件唯一的共同点 |
[32:39] | The reports you wrote said “accident”. | 报告上你写的是意外事故 |
[32:42] | And now I’m telling you they weren’t. | 现在我告诉你那些都不是意外 |
[32:43] | There is a pattern. | 这其中有某种规律 |
[32:45] | Reagan Collins was the last kid at the Mulnick party, | 瑞根 柯林斯是最后离开马利克聚会的孩子 |
[32:47] | he was running the Wallace fundraiser, | 他举行的华莱士募捐活动 |
[32:49] | and he was with Sydney Vaughn right before her parents died. | 在雪梨 沃恩父母去世前 他们俩待在一起 |
[32:53] | When questioned, he was evasive, | 被问到这时 他选择回避 |
[32:54] | and I found an encyclopedia opened to the entry “M”, | 我还发现一本百科全书翻到过条目蘑菇 |
[32:58] | – and I am tell… – Oh, God, would you just shut up? | -然后我说 -老天 你能不能闭嘴 |
[33:00] | That kid was in my husband’s scout troop. | 那孩子在我丈夫管的童子军团里 |
[33:03] | His mother is my dermatologist. | 他的母亲是我的皮肤科医生 |
[33:06] | It’s a con. | 这是一个骗局 |
[33:07] | He is lying to you, | 他在对你撒谎 |
[33:09] | and I wanna know what you’re gonna do about it. | 而我想知道你会怎么做 |
[33:32] | Fuck. | 操 |
[33:33] | Yeah, I’m glad he didn’t break his oath, too. | 是的 我也很高兴他没有违背他的誓言 |
[33:37] | Thanks, Miss Peterson. | 谢谢你 皮德森女士 |
[33:39] | Again, sorry to bother you at home. | 还有 很抱歉打扰在家的您 |
[33:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[33:48] | You realize if Reagan’s parents decide to file a complaint, | 你知道如果瑞根的父母决定提出申诉 |
[33:51] | your ass is toast, right? | 你就完蛋了 对吧 |
[33:54] | The Vaughn girl was assigned to him. | 那个沃恩女孩是被调配给他的 |
[33:56] | Assigned? | 调配 |
[33:57] | Yeah, he’s a peer counselor, you jackass. | 是的 他是个同伴辅导员 你个蠢货 |
[33:59] | Confidentiality is part of the program. | 保密条款是这个程序的一部分 |
[34:03] | He was keeping his promise, not killing her parents. | 他在遵守他的承诺 而不是杀害她父母 |
[34:05] | – Jane… – What is wrong with you? | -简 -你到底有什么毛病 |
[34:06] | Do you realize that we’re here to solve crimes | 你知不知道我们在这里是解决犯罪问题 |
[34:09] | – and not invent them? – And I… | -而不是制造它们 -还有 |
[34:10] | And if you bring up that Adderall case one more time, | 另外如果你再提起一次阿得拉那件案子 |
[34:12] | you will be the next one dead, | 你就是下一个死去的人 |
[34:13] | because I will shoot you in the face. | 因为我会对着你的脸来上一枪 |
[34:19] | I’m done with your wild goose chases. | 对你的徒劳之举我已经没什么好说的了 |
[34:21] | – This goose is real. – Get out, Cliff. | -这不是徒劳 -出去 克里夫 |
[34:24] | And, Cliff, | 还有 克里夫 |
[34:26] | take the boy home. | 带这男孩回家 |
[34:34] | I hope it helps. | 希望能帮上忙 |
[34:35] | Thanks for the donation. Sydney can really use it. | 感谢您的捐助 雪梨用得上 |
[35:03] | That must have been pretty embarrassing back there. | 在审讯窗后面一定很尴尬吧 |
[35:06] | Hey, if you’re wondering if I’m mad, I’m not. | 如果您想知道我有没有疯 我没有 |
[35:10] | Honestly, you’re just trying to do your job. | 老实说 您只是想做好自己的工作 |
[35:14] | Frankly, I think it’s a bit unprofessional | 坦白说 我认为您的同事在背后取笑您 |
[35:15] | the way your co-workers make fun of you behind your back. | 这样的方式让他们看起来挺不专业 |
[35:20] | Anyway, thanks for the ride. | 无论如何 谢谢您送我这一程 |
[35:26] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[35:42] | No hard feelings? | 别往心里去成吗 |
[35:49] | All righty. | 好吧 |
[35:56] | Wuss. | 真没用 |
[36:06] | We ate without you. | 我们没等你先吃了 |
[36:09] | I was gonna reheat some pot roast, | 我本想把炖肉再热一热 |
[36:10] | but I see you brought your own meal. | 但是我看到你自己带了饭 |
[36:15] | That’s a generous pour. | 倒得挺多的 |
[36:16] | Would you like some ice with that or… | 你要加些冰还是 |
[36:18] | Oh, apparently not. | 显然不用 |
[36:23] | Looks like about, uh, 25,000 calories there. | 这些看起来大概有两万五千卡 |
[36:28] | You trying to put back on all the weight you lost? | 你试图恢复那些减掉的体重吗 |
[36:33] | Kenny’s outside with James. | 肯尼和詹姆斯在外面 |
[36:35] | Trying to dunk. | 在练习扣篮 |
[36:37] | They’re getting closer every day. | 他们一天天越来越接近成功 |
[36:39] | He should be studying. | 他应该多练习 |
[36:41] | If he fails out of class, | 如果他扣不了篮 |
[36:42] | they’re gonna kick him off the team. | 他们会把他踢出球队 |
[36:44] | Really? That’s it? | 真的吗 就这样吗 |
[36:47] | That’s all you have to say? | 这些就是你要说的 |
[36:49] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[36:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[36:54] | Outside. | 去外面 |
[36:56] | Don’t wanna miss this dunk. | 我可不想错过扣篮 |
[36:58] | Yeah. Mr. Fun Drumstick. | 好的 趣味鸡腿先生 |
[37:03] | Aw, come on, man. | 来啊 兄弟 |
[37:04] | Oh, hey. Good take, Kenny. | 打得不错 肯尼 |
[37:07] | No, don’t stop. Don’t stop. | 不 别停下来 别停下 |
[37:08] | No, keep going. | 没事 继续打 |
[37:09] | Actually, give me the ball. Let me play, too. | 把球给我 让我也玩玩 |
[37:11] | – Dad, come on. – Seriously? | -拜托 爸 -认真的吗 |
[37:13] | – What? – Just give him the ball, man. | -搞什么 -把球给他吧 兄弟 |
[37:15] | Let’s go. There we go. | 来吧 我们试试 |
[37:16] | Show you boys how it’s done. | 向男孩们展示一下怎么做 |
[37:23] | You know, I think you’d get a little better there | 你知道 我想你能投出更好的弧线 |
[37:24] | if you got rid of the drumstick. | 如果你摆脱了鸡腿的话 |
[37:25] | Very funny. You guys wanna play HORSE? | 真是有趣 你们想玩马(胡闹)吗 |
[37:27] | How ’bout some PIG? | 带个猪(警察的蔑称)怎么样 |
[37:30] | There he is. | 他不就在这吗 |
[37:31] | My son, the comedian, ladies and gentlemen. | 我儿子是个喜剧演员 女士们先生们 |
[37:33] | The comedian who can almost dunk. | 差点就可以扣篮的喜剧演员 |
[37:41] | Well, that’s a P. | 好吧 投的一般 |
[37:42] | All right, got you right where I want you. | 还行 投到了我希望你投中的地方 |
[37:47] | Hey, you guys, you know a kid | 你们 你们应该认识一个小子 |
[37:50] | at your school named Reagan Collins? | 就在你们学校 名字是瑞根 柯林斯 |
[37:51] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:54] | Oh, you know him. | 你认识他 |
[37:55] | He was over at the Mulnick party. | 他参加了马利克聚会 |
[37:57] | Pale, delicate, preppy-looking kid? | 皮肤白 瘦弱 看起来像个预科生的孩子 |
[37:59] | Oh, yeah, that guy. | 没错 那家伙 |
[38:01] | Yeah, I think he’s in my chemistry class. | 是的 我想我们一起上过化学课 |
[38:03] | – Yeah? – All right, what are we doing? | -是吗 -好了 我们要做什么 |
[38:05] | Are we gonna play basketball or what? | 我们继续打篮球还是 |
[38:06] | Just making conversation. You ever talk to him? | 就是谈谈 你跟他说过话吗 |
[38:08] | No. I mean, not really. | 没有 我是说 真的没有 |
[38:10] | He’s one of those guys that only talks to adults. | 他是个只与成年人交谈的人 |
[38:12] | Kinda sounds like one, too. | 听起来也是那样的人 |
[38:14] | Dad, why are you asking us this stuff… | 爸 你为什么问我们这个 |
[38:16] | It’s a work thing, Kenny. | 这是工作 肯尼 |
[38:17] | Okay, well, no one we know hangs out with him. | 好吧 行 我们认识的人和他都没有交往 |
[38:20] | So, can you shoot the ball? It’s your turn. | 所以 你能投球吗 轮到你了 |
[38:24] | No. Game’s over. | 不 游戏结束了 |
[38:28] | Dad. Ball. | 爸 球给我 |
[38:30] | No. No more ball. | 不行 别打了 |
[38:31] | James, go home. Kenny, get inside. | 詹姆斯 回家吧 肯尼 进屋去 |
[38:34] | Hit the books. | 用功读书 |
[38:37] | Dude, don’t take this the wrong way, | 老兄 别误会我的意思 |
[38:40] | but your dad’s a dick. | 只想说你爸真是个混蛋 |
[38:44] | You look like hell. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[38:45] | I just need a little coffee. | 我只需要喝点咖啡 |
[38:47] | Did you look in the mirror? | 你照过镜子了吗 |
[38:48] | It’s gonna take a lot more than coffee. | 光喝咖啡可不够 |
[38:49] | Hey. I need you to help me | 我需要你帮我 |
[38:52] | get Reagan Collins’ Internet activity. | 拿到瑞根 柯林斯的网上活动数据 |
[38:54] | There is no way I’m doing that. | 没门 我不会这样做 |
[38:56] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[38:57] | The kid’s out there making us look like fucking idiots. | 这孩子在那让我们看起来像傻子 |
[38:59] | He’s not making me look like an idiot. | 他可没让我看起来像个傻子 |
[39:00] | Look, if that disrespectful little shit is out there | 你看 如果那没礼貌的小东西 |
[39:02] | killing people and you don’t do anything about it, | 在外面杀人 你却什么都不做 |
[39:04] | then that’s on you. | 那就是你的错 |
[39:06] | All right. I will see what I can do. | 行吧 我会看看我能做什么 |
[39:08] | Good, because I’m gonna need some help | 好的 因为我也需要 |
[39:09] | with surveillance, too. | 一些监控方面的帮助 |
[39:10] | I don’t even wanna hear about that. | 我再也不想听到这什么监控 |
[39:24] | Reagan, wait. | 瑞根 等等 |
[39:26] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[39:27] | Come on, Reagan, I can’t run that fast. | 拜托 里根 我跑不了这么快 |
[39:29] | I’ve got degenerative bursitis and I’m pretty out of shape. | 我患有变性滑囊炎 而且身体状况很差 |
[39:33] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[39:33] | Hey, man. Grant Hall? | 老兄 格兰特大厅 |
[39:36] | Okay, so? | 好的 然后呢 |
[39:37] | So, can you slow down a minute? | 然后 你能慢下来一会吗 |
[39:39] | Coach is watching. | 教练在看着 |
[39:41] | Nice chatting with you, though. | 不过 很高兴和你聊天 |
[39:43] | Wh… ah… I love ice cream! | 我爱冰淇淋 |
[39:44] | What flavor? | 哪种口味 |
[39:47] | Uh, uh, rum r… uh, butter pecan. Butter pecan! | 朗姆酒 奶油胡桃 奶油胡桃 |
[39:49] | Okay, I’ll talk to you later. | 好的 我晚点会和你谈 |
[39:51] | Wait, that’s it? | 等等 就这样吗 |
[39:52] | I said I would talk to you later. | 我说我晚点再跟你说谈 |
[40:08] | What, are you spying on me now? | 什么 你现在在监视我吗 |
[40:10] | As if. | 差不多 |
[40:11] | Okay, what’s this about? | 好的 这是怎么回事 |
[40:13] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[40:15] | – Okay. – Not here. | -好的 -别在这里 |
[40:24] | All right, smile, asshole. | 好 微笑吧 混蛋 |
[40:38] | You recorded him? | 你把他录下来了吗 |
[40:39] | I got a lead. | 我弄到条线索 |
[40:42] | No, shit. | 不是 见鬼 |
[40:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:45] | No, it’s just… | 不 这只是 |
[40:47] | What, are you spying on me now? | 什么 你现在在监视我吗 |
[40:49] | We need to talk. Not here. | 我们得谈谈 别在这里 |
[40:51] | Okay, what’s this about? | 好吧 这是怎么回事 |
[40:53] | I need you to do something for me. | 我有点事情需要你帮忙 |
[40:57] | That sounds like a murder solicitation. | 这听起来像是谋杀招募 |
[40:59] | Or she wants help with her algebra. | 或者她的代数课需要辅导 |
[41:01] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[41:03] | I don’t know. Some cheerleader. | 我不知道 一个啦啦队队长 |
[41:04] | I don’t know her name yet. | 我还不知道她的名字 |
[41:05] | Jesus, she’s hot. | 天呀 她太性感了 |
[41:07] | Come on, don’t be a pervert. | 拜托 别像个变态一样 |
[41:15] | 华盛顿 高中 | |
[41:24] | Mary Alice Walker. | 玛丽 爱丽丝 沃克 |
[41:41] | Can we please go now? | 我们现在可以走了吗 |
[41:44] | Uh, kind of in the middle of something. | 有点事正忙 |
[41:46] | I need to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[41:49] | In a little while. | 再等一会儿 |
[41:50] | Have a beer. Relax. | 喝点啤酒 放松一下 |
[41:52] | I’ve had three and it’s not helping. | 我已经喝了三瓶了 但那没用 |
[41:54] | Try four. | 喝四瓶试试 |
[41:57] | Beer number four it is then. | 马上就喝第四瓶 |
[42:07] | Get me a beer. | 给我拿瓶啤酒 |
[42:10] | Well, she took the last beer. | 哦 最后一瓶被她喝了 |
[42:12] | Yo, Grant! | 哟 格兰特 |
[42:13] | Grant, where you at? | 格兰特 你在哪 |
[42:15] | Jesus! I was taking a piss. | 天哪 我正在小便 |
[42:16] | Hey, I got some more beer in my car. | 嘿 我车里还有点啤酒 |
[42:18] | Go get it for me. | 快去给我拿吧 |
[42:23] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[42:31] | “There’s beer in my car. Go get it.” | 我的车里有啤酒 快去拿吧 |
[42:33] | What am I, a servant? | 我是什么 仆人吗 |
[42:35] | Stupid. | 蠢货 |
[42:37] | Told you I’d see ya. | 说过我们会再见的 |
[42:40] | Okay, so let me make sure I got this straight. | 好了 让我来确认一下 |
[42:43] | Your mom has custody of you and your sister | 你妈妈有你和你妹妹的监护权 |
[42:46] | and there’s a boyfriend. | 她还有个男朋友 |
[42:48] | Yeah, Hector. | 是的 赫克托 |
[42:49] | That goddamn ball-bag is all my mom cares about. | 我妈只在乎那个该死的混球 |
[42:52] | Hector. Hector. Hector. | 赫克托 赫克托 赫克托 |
[42:55] | So, you’re saying his name is… Hector. | 所以 你是说他的名字叫 赫克托 |
[42:58] | Total prick. | 非常刺耳 |
[42:59] | You know, I looked some stuff up online. | 你知道 我在网上查过一些资料 |
[43:01] | He’s married, for one. | 比如 他是已婚男 |
[43:02] | And he’s been arrested three times, | 他曾经被捕三次 |
[43:04] | and the last time was for stealing | 上一次是因为偷窃 |
[43:06] | from little old ladies at the retirement center | 退休中心小老太太的东西 |
[43:08] | where he worked. | 就在他自己上班的地方 |
[43:10] | That’s pretty low. | 太卑鄙了 |
[43:11] | No, it gets worse. | 不 还有更恶心的 |
[43:13] | He was seducing them and then stealing their money. | 他引诱她们然后偷他们的钱 |
[43:20] | Does your mom know about this? | 你妈妈知情吗 |
[43:21] | Are you kidding? I heard them talking. | 别开玩笑了 这是我从他们谈话听到的 |
[43:23] | It was her idea. | 这是她的主意 |
[43:25] | W… I… I mean, not like the love-making. | 我 我是说 不是谈情说爱那种 |
[43:28] | That was Hector. | 这就是赫克托 |
[43:30] | He also wears like a crap-ton of man jewelry, | 他还戴着一大堆男式的珠宝首饰 |
[43:32] | which I understand, you know, is a personal choice, | 我知道这是个人爱好 |
[43:34] | but, like, it doesn’t stop… | 但是 就像 无休无止地 |
[43:35] | Wait, why don’t you just go live with your dad? | 等等 你们为什么不和你爸爸一起住呢 |
[43:37] | Oh, we can’t. | 我们不能 |
[43:39] | Mom told the court a bunch of lies to get custody. | 为了得到监护权 妈妈向法庭撒了一堆谎 |
[43:41] | If it was just me, it’d be okay. | 如果只有我自己 那还无所谓 |
[43:43] | You know, another year and I’m gone, but… | 你知道的 再过一年我就可以离开 但是 |
[43:47] | I’ve got a little sister, man. | 我还有个小妹妹 伙计 |
[43:49] | You should see the way mom yells at her. | 你应该看看妈妈吼她的样子 |
[43:51] | – Mom, look what I found… – Not now! | -妈妈 看我发现了什么 -现在不行 |
[43:56] | Oh, did I mention | 我有没有提到 |
[43:58] | they like to do it in Hector’s car? | 他们喜欢在赫克托的车里做爱 |
[44:01] | – Oh, yes, Hector. – Right outside on the street. | -哦 真棒 赫克托 -就在外面的街上 |
[44:03] | The whole neighborhood knows. | 整个社区都知道 |
[44:04] | Oh, Hector, oh. | 哦 赫克托 哦 |
[44:05] | Last week, I came home and found my sister watching them. | 上周 我回到家发现我妹妹正在在看他们 |
[44:09] | Hector. Hector, oh! | 赫克托 赫克托 哦 |
[44:11] | She’s seven, man. | 她才七岁 伙计 |
[44:13] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[44:16] | Well, that’s not for me to decide, Grant. | 好吧 那不是我能决定的 格兰特 |
[44:20] | But the good news is, | 但好消息是 |
[44:22] | these problems you’re having, they’re solvable. | 你遇到的这些问题 是可以解决的 |
[44:24] | – You think so? – I know so. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[44:28] | But there are a couple questions you have to ask yourself first. | 但你必须先问自己几个问题 |
[44:31] | One, do you and your sister | 第一 你和你妹妹 |
[44:34] | deserve to be humiliated and neglected anymore? | 应该继续被羞辱和忽视吗 |
[44:36] | Hell, no. | 该死 当然不 |
[44:38] | Two, would you be better off with your dad? | 第二 你和你爸爸在一起会更好过吗 |
[44:42] | Would your sister be better off? | 你妹妹会更好过吗 |
[44:45] | Yes. And yes. | 对 肯定会 |
[44:48] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[44:50] | Oh, one thing, though, I don’t… | 哦 但有一件事 我 |
[44:52] | exactly have a lot of… | 确实没有太多的 |
[44:54] | money. | 钱 |
[44:58] | Not yet. | 没事的 |
[45:09] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[45:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[45:16] | Oh, you know, it’s my hobby, | 哦 你知道 这是我的爱好 |
[45:17] | just wandering through the park | 在公园里随便逛逛 |
[45:18] | looking for drunk cheerleaders | 寻找喝醉的啦啦队长 |
[45:21] | so I can steal their keys. | 那样我就可以偷她们的钥匙了 |
[45:22] | Drunk? | 喝醉 |
[45:24] | I’ve had, like, two beers. | 我好像就喝了两瓶啤酒 |
[45:28] | Okay, four. | 好吧 四瓶 |
[45:29] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[45:33] | Wow, you really are quite the Boy Scout. | 哇哦 你真像个童子军 |
[45:36] | I’m okay. | 没有吧 |
[45:38] | Don’t be modest. | 不要谦虚 |
[45:39] | You could have just saved my life. | 你可是刚救了我一命 |
[45:41] | What can I possibly do to thank you? | 我能做些什么来感谢你呢 |
[45:45] | It’s okay, really. Really. | 真的不用谢 真的 |
[45:46] | Come on, there must be something. | 拜托 一定有什么可以帮你的 |
[45:47] | No. | 没有 |
[45:49] | No? | 没有 |
[45:52] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[45:53] | Come on, you’ve been drinking. | 拜托 你喝了那么多酒 |
[45:57] | So, you’re saying if I hadn’t had two… | 所以 你是说如果我没有喝两瓶 |
[46:00] | Four. | 四瓶 |
[46:01] | Four beers, this could’ve taken a different turn? | 四瓶啤酒 这可能会有不同的结果 |
[46:09] | Wow, you really aren’t like the other guys. | 你真的跟其他人不同 |
[46:13] | Can you give me a ride? | 你能载我一程吗 |
[46:15] | Why don’t we walk? | 我们为什么不走回去呢 |
[46:17] | Walk? It’s like, 20 miles. | 走路 差不多得20英里远 |
[46:20] | It’s two. | 是两英里 |
[46:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[46:42] | Thank you for walking her home. | 谢谢你送她回家 |
[46:44] | It was a pleasure, sir. | 是我的荣幸 先生 |
[46:45] | It was so nice to meet you, Reagan. | 很高兴见到你 瑞根 |
[46:47] | You too, Mrs. Walker. | 我也很高兴 沃克太太 |
[46:50] | Take care. | 保重 |
[46:57] | What a nice young man. | 多好的年轻人啊 |
[46:58] | Why doesn’t he smell like a brewery? | 为什么他闻起来没有酒气 |
[47:01] | Reagan doesn’t drink. | 瑞根不喝酒 |
[47:02] | Could learn a lesson from a kid like that. | 你可以多跟他学一学 |
[47:05] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过这个 |
[47:07] | Yeah, and I know it was stupid, Daddy, | 是的 我知道这很愚蠢 爸爸 |
[47:09] | but I heard your voice in my head | 但我脑袋里回响起你的声音 |
[47:11] | telling me not to drive home, so I didn’t. | 告诉我不要开车回家 所以我没有开车 |
[47:13] | Smart girl. | 聪明的女孩 |
[47:15] | But it was irresponsible of you to leave the car there. | 但你把车停在那儿是不负责任的 |
[47:18] | It’s an Audi. | 那可是一辆奥迪 |
[47:20] | Shut the fuck up, Heather. | 给我闭嘴 希瑟 |
[47:21] | This has nothing to do with y… Wait, no… | 这跟你没有关系 等下 不要 |
[47:23] | Too late. Keys. | 太晚了 钥匙 |
[47:29] | In. | 进来 |
[47:33] | You know, I was this close to following your advice | 你知道吗 我差点就听了你的建议 |
[47:36] | about Heather, and now, | 是关于希瑟 但是现在 |
[47:37] | for the next week, I’ll be riding the bus. | 接下来的一周 我只能乘公交了 |
[47:39] | Well, at least you’ll be reducing your carbon footprint. | 好吧 至少这会减少你的碳排放 |
[47:42] | It’s like every time she opens her mouth, | 好像每次只要她开口 |
[47:44] | I just want to strangle her. | 我就想掐死她 |
[47:46] | Reagan Uh, Reagan. | |
[47:48] | Ben Uh, Ben. | |
[47:49] | We’re gonna talk and you’re gonna listen. | 我们需要谈谈 你要好好听着 |
[47:51] | Should I leave? | 我该回避一下吗 |
[47:52] | No. They are. | 不 该走的是他们 |
[47:54] | I’ll leave when I’m good and ready. | 我完事儿了就会走 |
[47:55] | Jesus, Ben, chill. | 天啊 本 冷静点 |
[47:57] | Stay the fuck out of this, Mary Alice. | 玛丽 爱丽丝 你别管这个 |
[47:58] | You’re supposed to be in your cheer uniform today. | 你今天应该穿着啦啦队队服 |
[47:59] | Give me a break. | 放过我吧 |
[48:01] | We’re not doing this here, Ben. | 我们在这里什么都不能做 本 |
[48:04] | Go away. | 走开 |
[48:07] | Ben. Don’t fight. | 本 别打架 |
[48:09] | Please? | 拜托 |
[48:11] | Don’t fucking pull me. | 不要拉我 |
[48:13] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[48:17] | Nothing. | 没有什么 |
[48:18] | He’ll get over it. | 他会处理好的 |
[48:20] | Probably on his period. | 他可能是来大姨夫了 |
[48:27] | I’ve been going through the files in each case. | 我查过每一个案子的档案 |
[48:29] | Look at that photo, tell me what you see. | 看那张照片 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[48:31] | Mmm, nothing. | 没什么 |
[48:33] | Uh, road. | 路 |
[48:34] | Exactly. A road. | 是的 一条路 |
[48:36] | No skid marks. | 没有刹车的痕迹 |
[48:37] | They just decided to drive full speed off a cliff? | 他们决定全速冲下悬崖 |
[48:40] | Mm, probably not. | 嗯 也许不是 |
[48:41] | No. You’re goddamn right probably not. | 不 你说的太对了 也许不是 |
[48:42] | Did we ever have that vehicle checked for tampering? | 我们有没有检查过那辆车是否被动过手脚 |
[48:44] | You know we didn’t, Cliff. | 你知道我们没有检查过 克里夫 |
[48:46] | It’s probably crushed in some junkyard. | 它可能已经报废在哪个废车场了 |
[48:49] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[48:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[48:56] | Anything come up on the kid’s, uh, Internet activity? | 关于那个孩子的网络活动 有查到什么吗 |
[48:59] | No. Since we broke about a dozen laws looking, | 没有 我们这么做违反了十几条法律 |
[49:01] | I’d appreciate it if you shut the fuck up. | 如果你能闭嘴我会很感激的 |
[49:03] | Come on, nothing? | 拜托 什么都没有 |
[49:04] | That kid is off the grid. | 那孩子与外界隔离 |
[49:07] | He must be a Luddite. | 他一定是个勒德分子 |
[49:10] | But, a 17-year-old Luddite? | 但是 一个17岁的勒德分子 |
[49:12] | That doesn’t sound the least bit suspicious to you? | 你一点也不觉得可疑吗 |
[49:14] | I try not to judge people based on their preferences, Cliff. | 我尽量不以个人喜好来评判人 克里夫 |
[49:16] | I have a brother-in-law who spends all day in the park, | 我有个姐夫整天待在公园里 |
[49:20] | fanny pack full of bird seed. | 口袋里装满了鸟食 |
[49:21] | Does puppet shows for the homeless. | 为无家可归的人做木偶表演 |
[49:23] | Doesn’t make him a criminal. | 但这并不代表他是罪犯 |
[49:25] | I can feel this one in my gut, Ronnie. | 直觉告诉我他一定有问题 罗尼 |
[49:27] | Or you’re obsessing. | 或者你是在臆想 |
[49:32] | Okay, maybe you’re right. | 好吧 也许你是对的 |
[49:33] | I know I’m right. | 我知道我是对的 |
[49:49] | Hey, look what I made! | 嘿 看看我做了什么 |
[49:51] | It’s neat and it’s… | 很整洁 并且 |
[49:52] | Shut up and get me a beer. Now! | 闭嘴 给我拿瓶啤酒 就现在 |
[49:54] | Stupid kids. | 愚蠢的孩子 |
[51:02] | I don’t think we should pay him any more. | 我想我们不应该再给他钱了 |
[51:04] | Well, what the fuck do you think we’re doing here? | 那你觉得我们现在在这里干什么 |
[51:05] | Of course we’re not paying him any more. | 当然我们不会再付给他钱了 |
[51:07] | If he thinks he can fuck with us, I’ll… | 如果他认为他能玩弄我们 我会 |
[51:12] | Drive. | 开车 |
[51:15] | So, have you figured out what you wanted to say yet? | 那么 你们搞清楚自己想说什么了吗 |
[51:17] | Yeah, we did. | 是的 我们想清楚了 |
[51:20] | Next time, would you guys mind | 下次 你们能不能 |
[51:21] | being a little bit more discreet? | 再谨慎一点 |
[51:22] | Fuck you! We’re done. | 去你的 我们不干了 |
[51:26] | Done? | 不干了 |
[51:27] | I’m sorry, with what? | 抱歉 不干什么了 |
[51:30] | Tell him, Ben. | 告诉他 本 |
[51:31] | Yeah, tell me, Ben. | 对啊 告诉我 本 |
[51:33] | We’re not paying you any more. | 我们不会再给你钱了 |
[51:35] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[51:37] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[51:38] | Okay, we’ve paid enough. | 我们给得够多了 |
[51:40] | I mean, do you have any idea how bad we feel | 我是说 你都不知道我们 |
[51:42] | about what we’ve done? | 对做过的事感觉有多遭 |
[51:43] | I can barely sleep at night. | 我晚上都不怎么睡得着 |
[51:45] | The stress is ruining our lives. | 我们都快被压垮了 |
[51:48] | – The stress? – Yeah. | -压垮 -对 |
[51:50] | Your parents were ruining your lives with their homophobia, | 压垮你们的 是父母的恐同症 |
[51:53] | their fat-shaming, | 是他们对你身材的羞辱 |
[51:54] | and their complete unwillingness | 还有他们对你们的 特质 |
[51:55] | and inability to deal with your… qualities. | 完全的视若无睹 和束手无策 |
[51:59] | We gave you that referral. All right? | 我们帮你做了推荐 好吗 |
[52:01] | With what we already gave you, that should be enough. | 再加上我们已经给过你的 已经足够了 |
[52:07] | You’re forgetting our terms, Ben. | 你忘了我们说好的条件 本 |
[52:09] | Yeah, well, there’s new terms, Reagan. | 好吧 条件变更了 瑞根 |
[52:11] | Leave us alone or… | 别再来找我们 要不然 |
[52:14] | We’ll go to Kenny’s dad. | 我们就去找肯尼的爸爸 |
[52:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[52:18] | We’ll go to Kenny’s dad, | 我们会去找肯尼的爸爸 |
[52:20] | and we’ll tell him | 然后我们会告诉他 |
[52:21] | it was all your idea to murder all these parents, | 杀害那些家长全是你的主意 |
[52:23] | and we were too afraid to do anything. | 我们太害怕了 什么都不敢做 |
[52:27] | Okay, Dawkins? | 好 多金斯 |
[52:29] | Really? That’s your plan. | 真的吗 这就是你们的计划 |
[52:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[52:38] | Ben and Becky Wallace | 本和贝蒂 华莱士 |
[52:39] | murder solicitation, August 15th. | 买凶杀人 八月十五日 |
[52:42] | All right, Reagan, we’ve decided. | 好了 瑞根 我们决定了 |
[52:44] | They suck, we want them dead. | 他们太恶心了 我们想让他们死掉 |
[52:46] | And my terms are acceptable? | 你们能接受我的条件么 |
[52:47] | Yes! | 能 |
[52:48] | Yes, the sooner the better. | 能的 越快越好 |
[52:54] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[52:57] | Fuck. | 操 |
[52:59] | Whatever, just pay him, Ben. | 随便了 把钱给他吧 本 |
[53:01] | We’re rich… | 我们有钱 |
[53:02] | Not if you keep ordering all those fucking | 如果你继续在淘宝上 |
[53:03] | vintage Playgirl magazines off eBay. | 买二手花花公主 我们就没钱了 |
[53:05] | Well, at least I’m not the one who blew two grand | 至少我没有花两千在 |
[53:08] | on laser hair removal. | 激光脱毛上 |
[53:09] | I’ll expect my cut off the insurance money. | 我会等着我的那份保险赔偿金 |
[53:13] | If your reference pays off, | 如果你们的推荐管用的话 |
[53:15] | I’ll give you guys a nice refund. | 我会给你们退款的 |
[53:16] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[53:20] | Okay. | 可以 |
[53:23] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[53:25] | By the way, nothing says grieving orphans | 对了 八万美金的奔驰车简直是 |
[53:27] | like an $80,000 Mercedes. | 悲痛中的孤儿最真实的写照 |
[53:44] | Reagan Hey, Reagan? | |
[53:47] | Hell of a nice car that boy’s got. | 那小伙子真是有辆好车啊 |
[53:50] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[53:52] | I’m not much of a car guy. | 我不太懂车 |
[53:54] | Really? Oh, I am. | 真的吗 我懂 |
[53:56] | Although, on a detective’s salary I’ll never have | 虽然警探的工资 可没法 |
[53:58] | a ride like that, but man, | 让我买那样一辆车 但哥们儿 |
[54:00] | there’s something about that new car smell, isn’t there? | 新车的味道 真是与众不同 你觉得呢 |
[54:03] | Yeah, I guess. | 是吧 我猜 |
[54:06] | They give you another payment? | 他们又付你钱了吗 |
[54:08] | What? | 什么 |
[54:09] | Come on, Reagan. | 得了吧 瑞根 |
[54:10] | Don’t try to shit a shitter. | 别跟我扯谎了 |
[54:15] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[54:17] | I’m a lot smarter than you think I am, son. | 小伙子 我比你想得更聪明 |
[54:20] | That’s good. | 那挺好的 |
[54:21] | ‘Cause honestly, the guilt was starting to get to me. | 因为说实话 我内疚得不行 |
[54:26] | Are you sure you can’t just take it and let me go? | 你真的不能拿了这个然后放我走吗 |
[54:28] | I… I know it’s illegal to download music | 我 我知道盗版音乐 |
[54:29] | that I didn’t buy, but I wasn’t planning on selling it. | 是违法的 但我没想着卖钱 |
[54:33] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[54:34] | Copyright laws. We broke them. | 版权法 我们违反了版权法 |
[54:37] | You got me. | 你逮住我们了 |
[54:38] | Copyright laws? | 版权法 |
[54:40] | Yeah. Just don’t bring Ben and Becky down for this. | 对 不过别惩罚本和贝蒂了 |
[54:42] | I mean, they’ve had it hard enough with their parents | 我的意思是 因为父母的事 |
[54:44] | and everything. | 他们已经够惨了 |
[54:47] | Copyright laws. That’s… That’s cute, Reagan. | 版权法 真是 真是机灵啊 瑞根 |
[54:50] | How old are you? 16? | 你几岁了 十六 |
[54:51] | – 17. – 17. | -十七 -十七 |
[54:53] | It’s a good age. | 是个好年龄 |
[54:53] | I mean, you look like an adult, | 我是说 你看起来像个成年人 |
[54:55] | but you’re still a kid. | 但你还是个孩子 |
[54:56] | Got your driver’s license, a year left in high school. | 有了驾照 还有一年从高中毕业 |
[55:00] | August 15th… | 八月十五日 |
[55:01] | Yeah, it’s not bad, I’ll say. | 对 真不错 我是这么觉得 |
[55:03] | I mean, the only thing you could really do to | 你唯一能搞砸的机会 |
[55:05] | screw it up would be to do something really stupid. | 就是做出一些非常愚蠢的事 |
[55:07] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[55:08] | I don’t know, kill somebody? | 不知道 比如杀人 |
[55:13] | Maybe several people? | 或许好几个人 |
[55:15] | I mean, because if you did something like that, | 如果你做过这种事 |
[55:18] | I think the law would start looking at you like you were an adult. | 我觉得法律会把你当做成年人来看待 |
[55:22] | Then you’d be pretty darned fucked, wouldn’t you? | 那你他妈就完蛋了 对吧 |
[55:24] | I guess I’m lucky I’m just a music pirate. | 那就很幸运了 因为我只是盗版了音乐 |
[55:28] | Yeah, lucky indeed. | 对 确实很幸运 |
[55:34] | So, Detective, I… I know what I did was wrong, | 所以 警官 我知道我做错了 |
[55:38] | but is there any way I could get my player back? | 但我能把我的播放器要回来吗 |
[55:48] | All right. | 给 |
[55:52] | But one slip-up from you, | 但一旦你有任何疏忽 |
[55:54] | and I will be on you like bird shit on a shiny new car. | 我都会紧盯着你 就像新车上的鸟屎一样 |
[56:09] | Hey, pal. | 哥们儿 |
[56:11] | Why the long face? | 怎么拉着脸 |
[56:14] | Oh, nothing, just a long day, I guess. | 没事 可能太累了吧 |
[56:16] | Oh, this ought to cheer you up. | 这应该会让你振作起来 |
[56:18] | Chief Brooks called my office this morning | 今早布鲁克斯局长打电话到我办公室 |
[56:20] | raving about what a wonderful, caring son we have. | 喋喋不休 说我们的儿子多么善良体贴 |
[56:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[56:23] | Yeah, couldn’t get her to stop. | 是的 完全没法让她停下来 |
[56:25] | You know, all that peer counseling you’re doing? | 你知道吗 你做的那些同伴辅导 |
[56:27] | Reagan, people notice. Colleges will notice. | 瑞根 人们关注到了 大学也会关注到 |
[56:32] | You might be right, Dad. | 你说得对 爸爸 |
[56:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[56:34] | Oh, by the way, uh, a young lady just called for you. | 对了 有个年轻姑娘给你打电话 |
[56:36] | Your mom has been on the phone with her | 你妈跟她已经聊了 |
[56:38] | for the last 20 minutes. | 二十分钟了 |
[56:39] | – Oh, Yeah. – Better get in there. | -对的 -最好快点进去 |
[56:42] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[56:43] | …Modern dance troupe in college. | 大学的现代舞蹈团 |
[56:45] | – Mom. – Yeah… I had videos, | – 妈 -对 如果你想看 |
[56:46] | – if you wanna see. – Mom? Mom. | -我有视频 -妈 妈妈 |
[56:48] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[56:49] | I know. Give me the phone. | 我知道 把电话给我 |
[56:52] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -好啊 |
[56:55] | Your mom’s pretty cool. | 你妈妈挺酷的 |
[56:56] | Sometimes. What’s up? | 只是偶尔 找我什么事 |
[56:58] | Mm, well, I’m at the library at your suggestion. | 在你的建议下 我来了图书馆 |
[57:02] | And? | 怎么样 |
[57:03] | Not bad. | 挺好的 |
[57:05] | Don’t tell anyone, | 别告诉别人 |
[57:06] | but I smuggled a latte in. | 但我偷偷带了杯拿铁进来 |
[57:08] | You wanna join? | 你想来吗 |
[57:09] | Oh, well, actually I have to… | 我得 |
[57:11] | Did I mention I’m completely sober? | 我有提到过 我没有喝醉吗 |
[57:16] | Actually, there is something you can do for me. | 你确实有些事可以帮到我 |
[57:20] | Thanks, Mrs. Flanders. | 谢谢 佛兰德斯夫人 |
[57:22] | Hi. | 你好 |
[57:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:25] | Mary Alice, right? | 玛丽 爱丽丝 对吧 |
[57:28] | You’re a cheerleader here. | 你是这里的拉拉队员 |
[57:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[57:31] | I’m Detective Dawkins. | 我是多金斯警官 |
[57:33] | I interviewed you about Tom Mulnick’s father? | 我跟你聊过汤姆 慕尼克父亲的事 |
[57:36] | Right. | 对的 |
[57:39] | Trees. | 树啊 |
[57:41] | Big fan. | 超级粉丝 |
[57:45] | Okay, well, just wanted to say hello. | 好吧 只是来说个你好 |
[57:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[57:51] | Hello. Okay. | 你好 好的 |
[58:01] | Periods of light rain growing steadier after midnight. | 断断续续的小雨在午夜后会趋于稳定 |
[58:05] | Lows in the mid-50s and we’re going to see | 最低气温在55华氏度左右 |
[58:07] | some wet roads for the morning commute. | 而早班通勤时 路面会比较潮湿 |
[58:09] | Ah, The Weather Channel again. | 又是天气预报台 |
[58:13] | You’d tell me if you were | 如果你想成为气象学家 |
[58:15] | gonna become a meteorologist, right? | 你会告诉我的吧 |
[58:17] | What? Yeah. | 什么 对吧 |
[58:20] | So, you mind if I, uh, watch the news? | 所以 介意我看新闻吗 |
[58:23] | All yours. | 你来吧 |
[58:24] | Good. | 好 |
[58:28] | You figure out what you’re gonna do for a summer job yet? | 你决定好要做什么样的暑期工了吗 |
[58:32] | I’m starting my own business. | 我要自己创业 |
[59:17] | So, you’re meeting me at Alta Park, big gazebo thing. | 所以 到奥塔公园来见我 大凉亭那里 |
[59:20] | 3:30, okay? | 三点半 好吗 |
[59:21] | – I’ll be there. – Okay. | -我会在那里 -好 |
[59:23] | – Are… yeah, you sure? – I won’t be late. | -真的吗 -我不会迟到的 |
[59:24] | Hey, buddy. What’s up? | 老兄 最近怎么样啊 |
[59:28] | Hi, Grant. | 你好 格兰特 |
[59:30] | This isn’t smart. | 这可不太精明 |
[59:32] | Geez, I’m just saying hi. | 天啊 我只是来打个招呼 |
[59:33] | Now you did. Okay? I’ll see you later. | 既然已经打过招呼了 再见 |
[59:36] | You know, you’re a very rude person. | 你这人真的是非常粗鲁 |
[59:42] | Who the hell was that? | 那是谁 |
[59:43] | That was just Grant. | 只是格兰特 |
[59:44] | I’ll see you at the big gazebo? 3:30? | 在大凉亭那里见 三点半对吧 |
[59:46] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 |
[1:00:53] | And, just so you know, money isn’t a problem. | 我只是想让你知道 钱不是问题 |
[1:00:55] | – Just let me know how much. – Okay. | -告诉我多少就行 -好 |
[1:00:58] | And hey, once my dad and Heather are out of the way, | 还有 一旦我爸和希瑟不再碍手碍脚 |
[1:01:01] | then we can really have fun. | 我们就真能找点乐子了 |
[1:01:03] | – We got it. – Sounds good. | -逮到你了 -听起来不错 |
[1:01:06] | So, on Saturday I was thinking | 所以 我觉得星期六时就在 |
[1:01:08] | the bluff at Haver Point. | 黑弗角的峭壁那里 |
[1:01:10] | I thought I was gonna be planning this? | 我以为是我来计划这件事 |
[1:01:11] | I didn’t mean, I just… I just thought… | 我不是那个意思 我就是 |
[1:01:13] | Actually… Haver Point is perfect. | 事实上 黑弗角很完美 |
[1:01:17] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:01:20] | I got you, you twisted little shit. | 我抓住你了 你这个小变态 |
[1:01:24] | Don’t you ever mess with Detective Clifford Art Dawkins. | 永远别跟克里夫·多金斯警官捣乱 |
[1:01:28] | Yes. Fuck yes! | 太好了 太他妈好了 |
[1:01:36] | Full house. Aces over fives. | 满堂红 A比五大 |
[1:01:38] | – Oh, come on, man. – Are you serious? | -得了吧 -真的假的 |
[1:01:40] | Yes, I’m limping. No, it’s not broken. | 对 我瘸了 没有 腿没断 |
[1:01:43] | What the hell, Cliff? | 怎么回事 克里夫 |
[1:01:44] | I got him cold, brother. First degree murder. | 我抓了个现行 老兄 一级谋杀罪 |
[1:01:46] | Aw, shit. | 该死 |
[1:01:48] | Got whom cold? | 抓了谁的现行 |
[1:01:49] | Oh, no. Cliff, no. | 别 克里夫 别这样 |
[1:01:51] | Chief, I know what you’re thinking, | 局长 我知道你在想什么 |
[1:01:52] | and here’s what I have to say to that. | 但是我想跟你说的是 |
[1:01:54] | In your face. | 你早就该听我的 |
[1:02:00] | Shit. Hold up. | 操 等等 |
[1:02:03] | Shit. | 我操 |
[1:02:05] | You should have had that cued up better. | 你应该提前准备好 |
[1:02:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:02:08] | How can I say no to that? | 我怎么可能拒绝 |
[1:02:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:02:11] | And, just so you know, money isn’t a problem, | 我只是想让你知道 钱不是问题 |
[1:02:12] | just let me know how much. | 告诉我多少就行 |
[1:02:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:02:15] | And hey, once my dad and Heather are out of the way, | 我爸和希瑟一消失 |
[1:02:18] | and then we can really have fun. | 这里就是咱们的天下了 |
[1:02:20] | Sounds good. | 不错哦 |
[1:02:23] | There’s more if you want to hear it. | 你们要是想听 还有更多 |
[1:02:26] | Chief, I thought this was bullshit too, | 老大 虽然我也觉得这很胡扯 |
[1:02:30] | but now we have to investigate this. | 但这确实需要调查了 |
[1:02:32] | I think Cliff is right this time. | 我觉得克里夫这一次没有搞错 |
[1:02:34] | I’m Adderall right. | 我对得不能再对了 |
[1:02:37] | You’re sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[1:02:38] | I’d stake my badge on it. | 我拿我的警徽打赌 |
[1:02:40] | Well, that’s good to know, | 有你这句话就好 |
[1:02:40] | ’cause I’m gonna hold you to it. | 我批准你深入调查 |
[1:02:59] | Goddamn that skinny motherfucker. | 该死的小瘦子 |
[1:03:30] | How we lookin’? | 有何发现吗 |
[1:03:32] | Nothin’ yet. | 尚无 |
[1:03:34] | Goddamnit, Sam! | 你要死啊 山姆 |
[1:03:37] | Watch it! | 看着点儿啊 |
[1:03:39] | Dude, that-that thing is really gnarly. | 老兄 你这脚也太埋汰了 |
[1:03:40] | Why don’t you just chill here in the van | 要不你留在车里 |
[1:03:42] | and we’ll go take care of this. | 我们出去行动 |
[1:03:43] | It’s my operation, and I’m not gonna sit it out. | 这是我的案子 我不会袖手旁观的 |
[1:03:46] | And I’m not your dude, so just watch out for the foot. | 我也不是你老兄 你给我小心点儿 |
[1:03:50] | “Gnarly.” | 敢说我埋汰 |
[1:03:51] | – Hey, Sam. – Yeah. | -得了山姆 -什么 |
[1:03:52] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[1:04:03] | That’s it. That’s it. | 来了 快看 |
[1:04:05] | That’s it, that’s the car. | 就是这辆车 |
[1:04:06] | All right, let’s roll. | 好的 准备行动 |
[1:04:09] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 行动 行动 行动 |
[1:04:16] | Ah, goddamnit! | 靠 疼死老子了 |
[1:04:23] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 跟上 |
[1:04:25] | Fan out. Fan out. | 大家散开 散开行动 |
[1:04:27] | Does anybody see anything? | 有人有任何发现吗 |
[1:04:28] | Ronnie, do not engage until my go. | 罗尼 我走后再动手 |
[1:04:31] | Fan out and stay quiet. | 散开 保持安静 |
[1:04:33] | Does anybody hear anything? | 有人听到什么吗 |
[1:04:35] | Fuck. | 卧槽 |
[1:04:36] | Motherfucker. | 草泥马 |
[1:04:39] | Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage. | 不要接触 我再重复一遍 不要接触 |
[1:04:41] | No, no, no. You’re too close to the edge. | 不 不 不 你们太靠边了 |
[1:04:43] | No, no, no, that’s too close to the edge. | 不 不 你们离边缘太近了 |
[1:04:46] | Go! Go! Go! | 上 上 上 |
[1:04:51] | Freeze! Freeze! | 不许动 不许动 |
[1:04:52] | Police! Nobody move. | 警察 都不许动 |
[1:05:03] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[1:05:05] | Looks like you really screwed the pooch on this one, dude. | 老兄 看来这件事你真是搞砸了 |
[1:05:15] | They were taking senior pictures for the yearbook. | 他们在为年鉴拍毕业照 |
[1:05:18] | How could you… | 你怎么能 |
[1:05:20] | How could I be so stupid? | 我怎么能这么蠢 |
[1:05:23] | He set me up. | 他陷害我 |
[1:05:24] | Not everything is a conspiracy, Super Cop. | 我的大警察 别把任何事情都看成是阴谋 |
[1:05:28] | You slapped a fellow officer. | 你还扇了你同事 |
[1:05:30] | The Collins family is getting a restraining order. | 柯林斯家申请了限制令 |
[1:05:33] | You see where I’m going with this? | 你明白我意思吧 |
[1:05:56] | Get some help, Cliff. | 想想该怎么办吧 克里夫 |
[1:05:58] | No, actually… | 不不 事实上 |
[1:06:00] | take a shower first. | 先洗个澡去 |
[1:06:02] | And then get some help. | 然后再琢磨吧 |
[1:06:24] | So, it’s gonna be mostly cloudy with periods of sun, | 未来几天将以多云为主 伴有少量阳光 |
[1:06:27] | temperatures in the mid-70s. | 气温在21度左右 |
[1:06:29] | Friday night will bring severe thunderstorms | 周五晚上将有大暴雨 |
[1:06:31] | with winds of up to 50 miles an hour. | 风速可达80公里每小时 |
[1:06:35] | So batten down your hatches, it’s gonna be a rough one. | 天气恶劣 请大家务必关紧门窗 |
[1:06:48] | So that’s where my Vicodin went. | 原来我的维柯丁是这么没的 |
[1:06:52] | You’re mixing them with alcohol? Nice. | 你就着酒把它们吃了 不错啊 |
[1:06:58] | I got suspended today, | 我今天被停职了 |
[1:06:59] | so if you could tone back the judgment a little bit, that… | 如果你能不这么刻薄 那么 |
[1:07:01] | Can’t you see what’s happening, Cliff? | 你还不明白吗 克里夫 |
[1:07:07] | I see that Reagan Collins has killed six people. | 我只知道瑞根 柯林斯谋杀了6个人 |
[1:07:09] | And now you’re gonna lose your job over it. | 但现在是你将因此丢掉工作 |
[1:07:13] | Can you just stop? | 你能别闹了吗 |
[1:07:18] | No. | 不能 |
[1:07:20] | I’m right about this, Connie. | 康妮 我相信我的判断 |
[1:07:26] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[1:07:31] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[1:08:17] | Oh, yes, oh. Hector. Hector! Hector! | 爽啊 赫克托 赫克托 赫克托 |
[1:08:20] | Hector! Oh! | 赫克托 爽死老娘了 |
[1:08:24] | Oh, yes, right there. Oh, right there! | 马上了 马上了 |
[1:08:27] | Mommy’s doing sex with Hector again. | 妈妈又在和赫克托搞车震 |
[1:08:30] | Yep. | 没错 |
[1:08:34] | Hector, you’re so big. | 赫克托 好大一神器 |
[1:08:36] | Yes, Hector’s naughty! | 赫克托 你个小淘气 |
[1:08:51] | Oh, yes! | 爽 |
[1:08:52] | Yes. Yes. Yes, oh, Hector. | 爽 爽 爽 爽 |
[1:08:54] | Hector. Hector. Hector. Hector. | 赫克托 赫克托 赫克托 赫克托 |
[1:08:58] | Hector! | 赫克托 |
[1:09:05] | Oh my God! | 天 |
[1:09:09] | Are they gonna be okay? | 他们不会有事吧 |
[1:09:11] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 可能 我也不知道 |
[1:09:37] | No. Don’t even get out. | 不 你可别出来 |
[1:09:40] | He killed another one, didn’t he? | 他又做了一起 是不是 |
[1:09:42] | No, the storm killed them. | 不 是风暴惹的祸 |
[1:09:44] | Wind blew, branch fell, car exploded. | 大风吹断了树杈 车被砸中后爆炸了 |
[1:09:47] | It’s called an act of God. | 这就是所谓的天意 |
[1:09:48] | And that’s not the least bit fishy to you? | 你一点都不觉得可疑吗 |
[1:09:50] | Ronnie, that’s the kid’s M.O. | 罗尼 这是那孩子的惯用手段 |
[1:09:51] | Forensic’s already been through here. | 法医已经去了 |
[1:09:52] | Come on, Ronnie, be a detective for once in your life. | 罗尼 拜托 你动一次脑子吧 |
[1:09:56] | How many more parents have to die… | 到底还要死多少家长 |
[1:09:57] | – before you… – Cliff… | -你才能 -克里夫 |
[1:09:59] | Go home. | 回去吧 |
[1:10:02] | – Officer. – Yes, Detective? | -警官 -什么事 探长 |
[1:10:07] | Fuck you, Ronnie. | 去你妈的 罗尼 |
[1:10:28] | Hi there. | 你好啊 |
[1:10:30] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[1:10:31] | Nope, I just need a minute of your time. | 不 我就和你说几句 |
[1:10:34] | Why can’t you just leave us alone? | 能不能别管我们的闲事 |
[1:10:36] | Us? | 这么快就”我们”了吗 |
[1:10:37] | I’d rethink that if I were you. | 我要是你 我会三思的 |
[1:10:38] | That kid’s a murderer. | 那男生是个杀人犯 |
[1:10:39] | Give me a break. | 放过我吧 |
[1:10:41] | You know Grant Hall? He’s a student here? | 你知道格兰特·霍尔吧 他也是你们学校的 |
[1:10:43] | – Who? – Come on. | -谁 -别装了 |
[1:10:44] | I saw you and Reagan with him the other day. | 前些天我看到你和瑞根与他在一起了 |
[1:10:47] | Grant’s mother and her boyfriend were killed | 昨晚上格兰特的妈妈和她男友 |
[1:10:49] | last night by a falling tree. | 被一棵倒下的树给砸死了 |
[1:10:54] | Wait, a tree? | 你说什么 一棵树 |
[1:10:56] | Yeah, look into it. | 是啊 你想想看 |
[1:10:57] | And while you’re at it, look into the Wallace twins | 顺便再想想华莱士家的双胞胎 |
[1:10:59] | and Sydney Vaughn and Tom Mulnick. | 想想雪梨 沃恩 还有汤姆 慕尼克 |
[1:11:01] | Your boyfriend killed their parents too. | 他们的父母也死在你男友手上 |
[1:11:03] | Just look into it. | 好好琢磨下吧 |
[1:11:05] | And if you want to talk, you know where to find me. | 如果你想到什么 你知道去哪里找我 |
[1:11:12] | Two well-known foraging experts, Gary and Betty Vaughn, | 两位知名觅食专家 加里和贝蒂·沃恩 |
[1:11:15] | were found dead inside their home today | 今天被发现死于家中 |
[1:11:17] | and it may have been mistaken identity. | 有可能是他们误食了有害物质 |
[1:11:20] | Sydney! | 雪梨 |
[1:11:22] | Sydney, are you surprised your parents | 雪梨 你是否对你父母粗心犯下的 |
[1:11:23] | made such a careless and deadly mistake? | 致命错误感到意外呢 |
[1:11:26] | I don’t know. Why don’t you suck my dick? | 我无所谓啊 你在这瞎逼逼什么 |
[1:11:29] | “洗澡前 不要喝酒” | |
[1:11:30] | 新闻51岁的吉米 “剃刀背” 马利克的尸体 于周六凌晨在他位于公园湖家中的热水浴缸中被发现 目前调查正在进行中 但并未发现谋杀的嫌疑 据悉 他的儿子汤姆发现他脸朝下躺在水里后 随即报警 尸体上没有明显的外伤迹象 目前事故正在调查中 受害者被发现有多种潜在疾病 这可能是造成事故 的原因 马利克先生是Killa Cool能量饮料公司的企业家 | |
[1:11:34] | This tragic series of completely unrelated and terribly unlucky events | 这一系列毫无关联而又十分悲惨的事故 |
[1:11:38] | continues to plague this upscale community. | 持续困扰着整个富人区 |
[1:12:00] | I knew you’d come to your senses. | 我就知道你能清醒过来的 |
[1:12:03] | Let’s go get this fucking asshole. | 我们这就去找这个混蛋 |
[1:12:05] | Are you sure about this? He was so nice to me. | 你能确定吗 毕竟他对我很好 |
[1:12:07] | He’s dared me to catch him. More than once. | 他激我去抓他 不止一次 |
[1:12:09] | I checked out all the articles online about the dead parents | 我在网上查了所有关于惨死父母的文章 |
[1:12:12] | and you were right. | 发现你说得对 |
[1:12:13] | He even got me to check out a book on tree anatomy. | 他甚至让我借了一本关于树木解剖学的书 |
[1:12:16] | I know. I need your help. | 我知道 所以 请帮助我 |
[1:12:18] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[1:12:20] | Go see him. | 你去见他 |
[1:12:21] | Wear a wire, search his house. | 戴上窃听器 搜查他的房子 |
[1:12:22] | No. No fucking way. I should never have come here. | 不 门儿都没有 我不该来找你 |
[1:12:25] | Well, no, you’re the only one that can do it. | 你必须去 你是唯一能做到的人 |
[1:12:28] | Think of those poor parents. | 想想那些可怜的父母 |
[1:12:32] | Why me? | 为什么让我去 |
[1:12:33] | Because I’m not exactly on the top of his guest list, | 因为他不待见我 |
[1:12:36] | but you are. | 但他待见你 |
[1:12:52] | Reagan. You have company. | 瑞根 你有客人 |
[1:13:05] | You’re right, Dr. Collins, he was really cute. | 没错 柯林斯大夫 他很可爱 |
[1:13:08] | Such a cute face. | 可爱的小嘟嘟脸 |
[1:13:10] | You should have told me you were stopping by. | 你要来应该提前告诉我的 |
[1:13:13] | I can’t hang out right now. | 我这会儿没时间陪你 |
[1:13:15] | Honey, who could be more important | 宝贝 还有什么人能比 |
[1:13:16] | than this beautiful girl? | 这个甜美的小姑娘更重要呢 |
[1:13:17] | I’m supposed to meet Grant… uh, a friend. | 我要去找格兰特 一个朋友 |
[1:13:20] | Why don’t you tell Grant to come here? | 要不你让格兰特来这找你 |
[1:13:22] | No, you son of a bitch. | 不 你个混蛋 |
[1:13:24] | You know what, it’s… it’s fine. | 没事 没事的 |
[1:13:25] | Actually, I’ll just tell him I’ll see him another time. | 我和他说改日再去找他吧 |
[1:13:27] | Well, I better go. | 那我先闪人了 |
[1:13:28] | Reagan bought us opera tickets for our anniversary. | 瑞根买了歌剧票庆祝我们的结婚纪念日 |
[1:13:33] | Opera’s for assholes. | 歌剧个鬼 |
[1:13:35] | Well, happy anniversary. Is it today? | 结婚周年快乐 是今天吗 |
[1:13:37] | Yes, it sure is. | 当然啦 |
[1:13:38] | So I better finish getting ready. | 那我赶紧去准备了 |
[1:13:40] | Sure. | 好的 |
[1:13:41] | Why don’t you… | 要不 你留下来 |
[1:13:43] | stay for dinner? | 吃晚饭吧 |
[1:13:44] | Reagan is a wonderful cook. | 瑞根的厨艺很棒 |
[1:13:46] | Mom… | 老妈 |
[1:13:48] | Do you wanna stay for dinner? | 你想留下来吃晚饭吗 |
[1:13:50] | Sure. I’d love to. | 当然 我很高兴 |
[1:13:52] | Okay. After you. | 好的 请 |
[1:13:56] | You in the mood for anything special? | 有什么特别想吃的吗 |
[1:13:58] | Steak, pasta, lobster Newberg? | 牛排 意大利面 或者奶油龙虾 |
[1:14:01] | What the fuck is lobster Newberg? | 奶油龙虾什么鬼 |
[1:14:04] | Well, we have eggs. | 我们家有鸡蛋 |
[1:14:06] | Well, that was my next suggestion. | 好吧 鸡蛋我也想吃 |
[1:14:09] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[1:14:10] | Can make us an omelet, ham, cheese, | 可以做个鸡蛋卷 还有火腿 奶酪 |
[1:14:15] | mushrooms? | 以及蘑菇 |
[1:14:16] | No, no, no. No. No mushrooms. | 不不不 千万别吃蘑菇 |
[1:14:18] | No, no, no. No mushrooms for me. | 不不不 我不爱吃蘑菇 |
[1:14:21] | Do you mind if I take a shower? | 我可以去洗个澡吗 |
[1:14:22] | I’m kind of sweaty after my run. | 刚跑完步出了一身汗 |
[1:14:29] | Yeah, I guess so. | 可以吧 |
[1:14:30] | Upstairs, first door on the right. | 楼上 右手边第一间 |
[1:14:32] | – Okay, great. Thanks. – Smart girl. | -好的 多谢 -聪明啊姑娘 |
[1:14:33] | Smart girl. Smart girl. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:14:39] | I hate you for making me do this. | 你逼我做的一切 我都恨透了 |
[1:14:41] | Where the fuck… | 在哪儿呢 |
[1:14:42] | You shut the fuck up and keep looking. | 你闭嘴吧 赶紧找 |
[1:14:47] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[1:14:48] | Close that drawer. | 把抽屉关上 |
[1:14:49] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 完蛋 |
[1:14:51] | I… I just wanted to see your bedroom. | 我就是想看看你卧室 |
[1:14:54] | Really? Well, I don’t like people in my bedroom, so come on. | 是吗 我不喜欢别人进我卧室 走吧 |
[1:14:56] | – Let’s go. – Oh, shit. | -走了 -操 |
[1:14:57] | I’m sorry. I know this looks bad. | 抱歉抱歉 我知道这很唐突 |
[1:14:59] | I was just curious. | 我只是好奇而已 |
[1:15:00] | About what, exactly? | 你究竟好奇什么 |
[1:15:02] | Curious about what? | 好奇什么 |
[1:15:02] | wait, I left my bag. | 等一下 我忘拿包了 |
[1:15:04] | I said I don’t like people in my room. | 我说过我不喜欢别人进我的房间 |
[1:15:06] | Come back here. | 你回来 |
[1:15:08] | – What is that? – Nothing. | -那是什么 -没什么 |
[1:15:10] | Let go. You’re hurting me. | 放开我 你弄疼我了 |
[1:15:13] | Mary, what the fuck? | 玛丽 你搞什么呢 |
[1:15:31] | Oh, shit. Oh, shit. | 糟了 糟了 |
[1:15:48] | Get in. Get in. Get in. | 上车 上车 上车 |
[1:15:53] | Okay, give me whatever you took. | 好了 把你拿到的东西给我 |
[1:15:55] | Wha… how do you know I took anything? | 什么 你怎么知道我拿了东西 |
[1:15:56] | I saw him tearing apart his room. | 我看到他在翻箱倒柜 |
[1:15:58] | You must have taken something. | 你一定是拿了什么东西 |
[1:15:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:16:10] | Or, i… i… | 或者 我 我 |
[1:16:15] | It’s down… | 在下面 |
[1:16:20] | Murder solicitation, Tom Mulnick, September 21st. | 谋杀请求 汤姆 慕尼克 9月21日 |
[1:16:23] | He never listens to anything I say. | 他从来不听我说话 |
[1:16:26] | He’s wasted all the time. | 他总是烂醉如泥 |
[1:16:28] | And the way he looks at the girls I bring over. | 而且他看我带回来的女孩的眼神 |
[1:16:30] | Shit, the way he looks at the dog lately. | 妈的 他最近看狗的眼神 |
[1:16:33] | It’s all solvable problems, Tom. | 这都是可以解决的 汤姆 |
[1:16:36] | And my terms are acceptable? | 我的条款你能接受吗 |
[1:16:37] | Yeah, whatever you want, man. | 当然 你想要什么都行 兄弟 |
[1:16:39] | I just want him dead. | 我只想他死 |
[1:16:41] | Yes. Yes. | 对 没错 |
[1:16:42] | Yes, goddamnit, I got you. | 没错 老天爷 我抓到你了 |
[1:16:44] | wait, where are we going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[1:16:47] | There is no fucking way I’m going back there. | 我绝不可能再回去 |
[1:16:49] | As if. | 像这样 |
[1:16:52] | I needed that! | 我需要那东西 |
[1:16:53] | This is next, okay? I am not joking. | 这就是下场 懂吗 我不是在开玩笑 |
[1:16:55] | Let me out. | 别拉我下水 |
[1:16:59] | Here! Have it. | 给你 拿着它 |
[1:17:02] | Shit. You’re a witness, remember that. | 妈的 你是目击证人 记住 |
[1:17:07] | Goddamn cheerleaders. | 天杀的啦啦队长 |
[1:17:19] | Yes. Yes. It’s Detective Dawkins. | 是的 没错 是多金斯探长 |
[1:17:22] | I don’t know. He just broke into my house. | 我不知道 他就这么闯进我的房子 |
[1:17:25] | Yeah, he has a gun. and I have a restraining order. | 对 他有枪 我有限制令 |
[1:17:28] | Put the phone down. Put the phone down. | 把电话放下 把电话放下 |
[1:17:31] | Did you call the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[1:17:35] | Fine by me. Sit. | 我无所谓 坐下 |
[1:17:42] | Go for Ronnie. | 我是罗尼 |
[1:17:46] | What? | 什么 |
[1:17:49] | Can I get you anything? | 你需要点什么吗 |
[1:17:50] | A water? Soda? | 水 苏打水 |
[1:17:53] | Maybe some deodorant? | 或者除臭剂 |
[1:17:55] | Just shut the fuck up, you skinny little cunt. | 你快闭嘴吧 你这个小贱人 |
[1:17:57] | Okay? | 行不 |
[1:18:01] | Breaking and entering, | 破门而入 |
[1:18:02] | with a gun | 带着枪 |
[1:18:03] | while being suspended. | 在你被停职期间 |
[1:18:05] | Pretty ballsy move, don’t you think, Detective? | 真有种啊 你觉得呢 探长 |
[1:18:07] | Ballsy? | 有胆 |
[1:18:08] | Ballsy’s thinking you can murder | 大胆是你以为你可以谋杀 |
[1:18:10] | those kids’ parents and get away with it. | 那些孩子的父母并且不受惩罚 |
[1:18:11] | Murder? | 谋杀 |
[1:18:13] | I like to think I was just emancipating those kids | 我更愿意认为我是在解放这些孩子 |
[1:18:15] | from their home lives by exploiting | 从压榨他们的家庭里 |
[1:18:17] | their parents’ hypocrisy. | 被他们父母的虚伪 |
[1:18:18] | Hypocrisy? | 虚伪 |
[1:18:20] | You deluded little psycho. | 你这个骗人的小疯子 |
[1:18:22] | No. Think about it. | 不 你想想 |
[1:18:26] | If a licensed physician wasn’t exceeding the speed limit, | 如果一个有执照的医生没有超速行驶 |
[1:18:29] | his SUV’s computer may not have disabled the brakes. | 他的车的计算机也许就不会使刹车失灵 |
[1:18:38] | As far as that Mr. Mulnick goes… | 马利克先生的那些过分行为 |
[1:18:42] | It’s not my fault he treated his body like a sewage dump. | 他把自己的身体当做污水沟并不是我的错 |
[1:18:44] | like a sewage dump, like a sewage dump. | 像个污水沟 像个污水沟 |
[1:18:47] | I knew that was you. | 我就知道是你干的 |
[1:18:48] | Oh, please, I just offered the man a forty. | 别较真了 我只是给了他一瓶啤酒 |
[1:18:50] | Who wants to fuck? | 有人想做爱吗 |
[1:18:52] | Don’t even get me started about the Vaughns. | 别让我开始说沃恩家的事 |
[1:18:53] | Who’s up for vegan tacos? | 谁想吃蔬菜塔可 |
[1:18:56] | Professional foragers who don’t even know their own mushrooms? | 专业的吃货连自己的蘑菇都分辨不出来 |
[1:19:00] | So, you’re saying they did it to themselves. | 所以 你是说他们自作自受 |
[1:19:03] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[1:19:06] | except for the tree crushing Hector and Grant’s mom. | 赫克托和格兰特的妈妈被树砸中是例外 |
[1:19:08] | That one’s on me. | 那是我干的 |
[1:19:11] | No, they’re all on you. | 不是 他们都是因为你 |
[1:19:14] | And this? | 还有这个 |
[1:19:17] | And this will make for some pretty good listening. | 还有这个我会让他们好好听听 |
[1:19:21] | That bitch. | 那个贱人 |
[1:19:25] | You really think that they’re gonna believe you? | 你真的觉得他们会相信你吗 |
[1:19:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:19:30] | I have a witness, I have a recording, | 我有证人 我有录音 |
[1:19:33] | I saw you tear apart your room looking for this. | 我看到你在房间里翻箱倒柜的找它 |
[1:19:35] | So, if you wanna confess now, it’s good for the soul. | 所以 如果你现在认罪 对你是有好处的 |
[1:19:39] | That’s very profound. | 那真是意义重大啊 |
[1:19:41] | You’re an arrogant little turd. | 你真是个傲慢的臭狗屎 |
[1:19:43] | Now get up. | 起来吧 |
[1:19:47] | you’re an idiot. | 你是个蠢蛋 |
[1:19:48] | You have a history of being wrong about me and I have a restraining order | 你有冤枉我的黑历史而且我有限制令 |
[1:19:50] | against you. | 专门针对你 |
[1:19:51] | You really believe they’re gonna believe | 你真的觉得他们会相信 |
[1:19:52] | anything you have to say? | 你说的一切吗 |
[1:19:53] | You son of a bitch, I’ve been a cop for 15 years. | 你这个狗杂种 我已经当了15年警察了 |
[1:19:55] | Your friends out there are gonna 5150 your ass | 你外头的同伴会把你当做精神病患 |
[1:19:57] | before you even have a chance to spread any lies about me. | 你不会有任何机会散播关于我的谣言 |
[1:20:00] | Fuck your 5150. You keep forgetting. | 去你妈的精神病患 你忘了这个吗 |
[1:20:03] | That recording? | 那个录音吗 |
[1:20:05] | Forensics will think you doctored it to frame me. | 鉴定处会觉得是你为了陷害我而编造的 |
[1:20:07] | Cliff? Connie just called. | 克里夫 康妮刚刚打来 |
[1:20:11] | Told me about the booze and the pills. | 告诉我你又喝酒又在吃药 |
[1:20:13] | She’s worried about you. | 她很担心你 |
[1:20:15] | Connie… that’s your wife, right? | 康妮 那是你的老婆 对吗 |
[1:20:18] | How do you think she feels about all this? | 你觉得她对此会是什么感受 |
[1:20:21] | She probably thinks that you’re crazy, | 她会觉得你疯了 |
[1:20:23] | just like everyone else does. | 就跟其他人一样 |
[1:20:24] | Open it, please. | 请开门 |
[1:20:27] | Look at yourself, Cliff. | 看看你现在 克里夫 |
[1:20:28] | You’re a mess. | 你看着很糟糕 |
[1:20:33] | Don’t! | 别耍花招 |
[1:20:35] | Turn around. Turn around! | 转过去 转过去 |
[1:20:40] | Pursuant with California penal code section 837, | 根据加州刑法第837条 |
[1:20:42] | I am placing Reagan Collins under citizen’s arrest. | 我要逮捕瑞根 柯林斯 |
[1:20:45] | This is crazy, Cliff. | 你疯了 克里夫 |
[1:20:46] | – Help me. – Shut up. | -帮帮我 -闭嘴 |
[1:20:48] | Listen to me, let the kid go and we can talk. | 你听着 放开这个孩子然后我们谈谈 |
[1:20:52] | He did it, Ronnie, he did it. | 是他干的 罗尼 是他干的 |
[1:20:54] | I have proof. He killed all of them. | 我有证据 是他杀了他们 |
[1:20:55] | Okay? I was right. | 好吗 我是对的 |
[1:20:56] | Okay, Cliff. | 好 克里夫 |
[1:20:58] | Just let him go and we can discuss this. | 你先放了他然后我们再讨论 |
[1:20:59] | Cliff! Put that gun down this instant and let Reagan go. | 克里夫 把枪放下并立刻放走瑞根 |
[1:21:03] | Chief, I got this. Okay? | 头儿 我能搞定 行吗 |
[1:21:07] | Cliff, I’m gonna come up now. | 克里夫 我要过来了 |
[1:21:13] | Ronnie, just promise me that he’ll be arrested? | 罗尼 你向我保证你会逮捕他 |
[1:21:16] | Anything you say, buddy. | 如你所愿 伙计 |
[1:21:18] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:21:19] | Just… put the gun down. | 只要 把枪放下 |
[1:21:33] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[1:21:39] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:21:41] | Ronnie, I think Sam just shot me. | 罗尼 我感觉山姆开枪打了我 |
[1:21:43] | I need an ambulance. | 我需要救护车 |
[1:21:45] | Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 我的天啊 你还好吗 |
[1:21:47] | – Sam just shot me. – Yes. | -山姆开枪打了我 -是的 |
[1:21:49] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我都干了什么 |
[1:21:50] | I’m sorry, honey, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 宝贝 我很抱歉 |
[1:21:52] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:21:54] | I just… | 我只是 |
[1:22:13] | Officer Sam Pickett was cleared | 目前证实山姆 皮克特警官 |
[1:22:15] | in the accidental shooting | 意外射击了 |
[1:22:16] | of 15-year police veteran | 一个15年警龄的 |
[1:22:17] | Detective Cliff Dawkins. | 克里夫 多金斯探长 |
[1:22:19] | Preliminary toxicology on the detective | 警探身上的初步毒理检测 |
[1:22:20] | revealed dangerous levels of alcohol, | 显示了危险的酒精浓度 |
[1:22:23] | hydrocodone, and lorazepam, | 以及氢可酮和劳拉西泮 |
[1:22:24] | which authorities believe led to his unstable | 当局认为这些导致了他不稳定的 |
[1:22:27] | and erratic behavior. | 不确定的行为 |
[1:22:29] | After speaking with family members and colleagues, | 采访过他的家人和同事后 |
[1:22:31] | investigators discovered a history of addictions | 调查员发现他的上瘾史 |
[1:22:33] | to weight-loss drugs, laxatives, | 对减肥药和泻药 |
[1:22:35] | and human growth hormone. | 以及人体生长激素 |
[1:22:36] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[1:22:37] | This is your on-the-scene reporter, | 这是现场记者报道 |
[1:22:39] | Sally McDuffy, KFT, Channel Five News. | 萨丽 麦克达福 KFT 第五新闻频道 |
[1:22:53] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[1:23:03] | This is all your fault, asshole. | 这都是你的错 混蛋 |
[1:23:08] | You want me to go stop this? | 你需要我去阻止一下吗 |
[1:23:09] | No. | 不用 |
[1:23:10] | if it doesn’t happen here, it’ll happen someplace else. | 如果不是在这 也会在其他地方 |
[1:23:12] | And he needs to face him sooner or later. | 他迟早要面对这些 |
[1:23:22] | What took you so fuckin’ long? | 你怎么这么慢 |
[1:23:24] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[1:23:26] | These things will take time. | 这些事很花时间 |
[1:23:28] | Yeah, well, meanwhile I’m going crazy. | 行 好 我都要疯了 |
[1:23:30] | We didn’t set any sort of time limit. | 我们并没有时间限定 |
[1:23:33] | Did you bring the envelope? | 信封带来了吗 |
[1:23:35] | Yeah, I brought the envelope. | 带了 我把信封带来了 |
[1:23:39] | “Time: April 29th. | 时间 4月29日 |
[1:23:41] | Where: my porch. How: police.” | 地点 我家门廊 死因 警方 |
[1:23:44] | No fucking way! | 太神了吧 |
[1:23:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:23:48] | Now burn it. | 现在烧了它 |
[1:23:51] | Not… not… not now. | 不 不 不是现在 |
[1:23:52] | Later. | 晚点 |
[1:23:57] | All right, now I’m gonna extend my hand. | 好了 现在我要伸出我的手 |
[1:24:01] | Hesitate for a moment, then shake it. | 你犹豫一下 然后跟我握手 |
[1:24:03] | What? | 什么 |
[1:24:05] | Just shake my hand. | 跟我握手就是了 |
[1:24:12] | See? | 怎么样 |
[1:24:14] | Sometimes all you need is a little faith. | 有时你要有点信心 |
[1:24:16] | That took guts for him to come here today. | 他今天能来这里真有种 |
[1:24:19] | Good for him. | 他真不错 |
[1:24:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:24:54] | Hey! | 你好 |
[1:24:56] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[1:24:59] | Uh, do you have the iPod? | iPod在你这儿吗 |
[1:25:02] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 对 当然 |
[1:25:03] | You should have seen my switch. | 你应该看看我的手表 |
[1:25:05] | It was flawless. | 简直完美 |
[1:25:07] | What happened with the police? | 警察那边怎么样 |
[1:25:08] | Oh, they played the other one. | 他们播放了另一台 |
[1:25:10] | 114 hours of Belgian folk music. | 114小时的比利时民谣 |
[1:25:13] | I can’t believe it worked exactly how you said it would. | 我真不敢相信这些都跟你说的一样发生了 |
[1:25:17] | Of course it did. | 那是当然 |
[1:25:21] | So, that’s it then? | 那么 就结束了吗 |
[1:25:24] | Oh, yeah, I guess that’s it. | 对 我猜是的 |
[1:25:28] | Okay then… | 那好吧 |
[1:25:49] | So, do you wanna get a milk shake or something? | 那 你想来一杯奶昔之类的吗 |
[1:25:53] | Wait, are you asking me out on a date? | 等等 你是在约我出去吗 |
[1:25:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:25:59] | Well, my dad still doesn’t trust you. | 这个嘛 我爸爸还是不信任你 |
[1:26:03] | Well, that’s a solvable problem. | 没事 这能解决 |
[1:26:09] | – Hey! – Sweet ass. | -干嘛呢 -翘臀啊 |
[1:26:10] | Watch it. | 当心点 |
[1:26:13] | School’s out, motherfucker! | 放假了 混蛋们 |