英文名称:Extra Ordinary
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Why don’t we see ghosts everyday? | 为什么我们每天看不到鬼呢 |
[00:37] | The truth is: ghosts are around us all the time. | 事实是 鬼一直在我们身边 |
[00:40] | But most hauntings are so small, | 但是大多数闹鬼事件都不太起眼 |
[00:43] | they go unnoticed. | 不容易被注意到 |
[00:45] | For exemple: a pen. A pen lid. A gravel. | 例如一支笔 一个笔帽 一块石头 |
[00:54] | A trapped sound. | 被困住的声音 |
[00:57] | A child ball. Or balls. | 一个球 或者好多球 |
[01:00] | A wheeled bin. | 有轮子的垃圾箱 |
[01:05] | Hello, I’m Vincent Dooley. | 你好 我是文森特·杜利 |
[01:07] | Welcome to the next in my series | 欢迎进入我的下一系列 |
[01:09] | exploring the rare and wonderful supernatural gifts | 探索稀有而奇妙的超自然礼物 |
[01:13] | known as, the talents. | 人们称之为 天赋 |
[01:21] | Later, in this episode: | 接下来 在本集中 |
[01:23] | Do you ever have nightmares after eating cheese? | 你吃过奶酪后做过噩梦吗 |
[01:26] | You might’ve eaten a ghost. | 你可能是吃下了鬼 |
[01:28] | Even the weakest ghosts can posses cheese quite easily! | 即使最弱的鬼 也能轻易控制奶酪 |
[01:31] | Due to the living bacteria, in the cheese. | 因为奶酪里有活的细菌 |
[01:36] | But what is a ghost? | 但鬼是什么 |
[01:38] | Well, they were once just like us. | 他们曾经和我们一样 |
[01:57] | I’m really sorry for murdering you daddy. | 我真的很抱歉杀了你爸爸 |
[01:59] | You stop, will ya? | 别说了 好吗 |
[02:02] | You didn’t murder him, you spanner, | 你没有谋杀他 傻瓜 |
[02:03] | it was literally an accident. | 这只是个意外 |
[02:11] | What do they call it when you kill your father, anyway? | 你要是杀了爸爸的话 别人会怎么叫你 |
[02:14] | Dad slaughter? | 弑父者 |
[02:17] | C’mon. | 走了 |
[02:22] | I’m really sorry for slaughtering you, daddy. | 我真的很抱歉杀了你 爸爸 |
[02:24] | C’mon sis, you’re gonna be late for work. | 快点 姐姐 你上班要迟到了 |
[02:34] | 罗丝驾校 电话 085 5378008 | |
[03:28] | – Oh, we’re flying along here. – Yeah. | -我们在飙车诶 -是的 |
[03:30] | – That’s grand, isn’t it? – That’s.. Not so hard. | -太厉害了 是不是 -不是很难嘛 |
[03:34] | I wouldn’t get cocky, but… | 我不会这么自大 但 |
[03:38] | No, there’s nothing at all to worry about, | 没什么好担心的 |
[03:40] | just listen to the soothing sound of my voice. | 只需要聆听我温柔的声音 |
[03:43] | – Shit! – Oh, mind your language. | -妈的 -注意你的语言 |
[03:45] | – Sorry, sorry. – C’mon | -对不起 对不起 -来吧 |
[03:47] | Go ahead.. Into first. | 接着来 挂一档 |
[03:50] | Ah, don- Don’t bring down the, eh, you just… | 别 不要撞上 你刚刚 |
[03:54] | And are you up to something, tonight? | 今晚你有什么打算吗 |
[03:56] | I’m engaged, actually, so… | 事实上我订婚了 所以 |
[04:00] | No, you’re fine. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1374个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:201个,六级词汇:107个,GRE词汇:124个,托福词汇:160个,考研词汇:246个,专四词汇:196个,专八词汇:42个, 所有生词标注共:451个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:01] | That wasn’t… I was just making | 我不是想约你 我只是在 |
[04:03] | driver instructor conversation. | 进行司机和教练的对话 |
[04:05] | Oh, okay. Okay, I have zero interest there. | 好吧 好吧 我对你没有兴趣 |
[04:40] | No one, I’m home! | 空房子你好 我回来了 |
[04:46] | Miss you, paps. Miss you, Mary Black. | 想你爸爸 想你玛丽·布莱克 |
[04:58] | What’s going on in here, today… | 今天这里有什么 |
[05:01] | Ah, lasagna! Oh! Che cosa? | 千层面 意大利的 |
[05:08] | I didn’t really have any breakfast, so… | 我没怎么吃早饭 所以 |
[05:13] | I love this tart. | 我喜欢这个馅饼 |
[05:25] | Hi! This is Rose’s Driving School. | 你好 这是罗丝驾校 |
[05:28] | If you’re calling about driving lessons, | 如果来电是想学车 |
[05:29] | please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[05:31] | If you’re calling about the other thing | 如果你来电想问另一件事 |
[05:32] | I haven’t done that for years ok? | 我很多年没做过了好吗 |
[05:34] | So, just leave me alone. | 所以 别烦我 |
[05:36] | Hello? I hear you talk to the ghosts, | 你好 我听说你能和鬼说话 |
[05:38] | there’s something haunting in me green bin, | 我的绿箱子里有东西在作祟 |
[05:40] | Can you come up and take a look? I’ve been driven bloody mad! | 你能来看看吗 我被逼疯了 |
[05:45] | Yeah, so, I lost my charger. | 我的充电器丢了 |
[05:47] | Could you just use you powers when going to find it? | 你能用你的力量帮我找到它吗 |
[05:50] | And also, maybe have a look to see if I’m pregnant? | 还有 看看我是不是怀孕了 |
[05:52] | Oh my god! | 上帝啊 |
[05:54] | How hungry would you have to be to eat your own baby? | 你要多饿才能吃自己的孩子 |
[05:57] | It’s desperate. | 太绝望了 |
[05:58] | A’ight, sis! It’s Sailor | 姐姐 我是塞勒 |
[05:59] | hear me out, you better not be up on that bouncy ball, | 听我说 你最好别在那个弹跳球上 |
[06:02] | eating yogurt and listening to ghosts messages. | 边吃酸奶边听莫名其妙的留言 |
[06:04] | After you’re not gonna call over at all, | 既然你成天不给我打电话 |
[06:06] | tonight’s the same, just | 今晚也一样没有打来 |
[06:07] | So, now occurred to me, my feet are killing me. | 现在我突然想到 我的脚快疼死我了 |
[06:09] | So, you can have dinner on your own. Lasagna for one, is it? | 你可以自己吃晚饭对吗 一人份千层面 |
[06:13] | All right, go on. I’ll talk to you later. | 你继续吧 我待会儿再给你说 |
[06:15] | By-ye! I love you. | 拜 我爱你 |
[06:22] | Hello? Is this… Rose’s Driving School? | 你好 这是罗丝驾校吗 |
[06:26] | My name is Martin. | 我叫马丁 |
[06:28] | Martin Martin. | 马丁·马丁 |
[06:54] | Yeah, I remenber, but | 是的 我记得 |
[06:56] | Thanks, Bonnie. | 谢谢 邦妮 |
[06:59] | Dad! I’m bursting for a wee and I’m really fucking late! | 爸爸 我尿急 而且我真的要迟到了 |
[07:02] | Language, Sarah! | 注意语言 莎拉 |
[07:04] | Fuck off, dad. | 滚开 爸爸 |
[07:19] | Not that one, again! | 怎么又是这件 |
[07:27] | Sorry, Bonnie! I’ll wear it! | 对不起 邦妮 我就穿这件 |
[07:41] | Stop it, Terry! | 住手 泰里 |
[07:43] | Terry, that’s disgusting! | 泰里 真恶心 |
[07:50] | Hmm, toast. Cool shirt, dad. | 吐司 爸爸你的衬衫很酷 |
[07:52] | The future of woodwork is uncertain. | 木工工作的前途未卜 |
[07:59] | What happened? | 怎么搞的 |
[08:01] | Oh! Nothing. I hit it off a door. | 没什么 我撞到了门上 |
[08:04] | It was mum again, wasn’t it? | 又是妈妈打的 是不是 |
[08:06] | No… | 不 |
[08:07] | – No. – Don’t lie, I can tell. | -不 -别撒谎 我能看出来 |
[08:10] | Your nose kinda twitches, | 你鼻子有点抽搐 |
[08:11] | you’re the world’s worst lier. | 你是世界上说谎最糟的人 |
[08:14] | I push her buttons. | 我惹到她了 |
[08:23] | Why are you still here, mum? What do you want?! | 妈妈 你怎么还在这儿 你想要什么 |
[08:26] | What’s wrong with you, Terry? | 你怎么了 泰里 |
[08:30] | See? She’s just trying to help. | 看到了吗 她只是想帮忙 |
[08:35] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[08:41] | – You smoking? – Yeah. | -你抽烟 -是的 |
[08:46] | We can’t go on like this. | 我们不能再这样下去了 |
[08:48] | If you’re too scared to do something, | 如果你害怕做些什么 |
[08:49] | then I’m gonna call someone. | 那我去打电话找人 |
[08:51] | Who you’re gonna call? | 你要给谁打电话 |
[08:52] | Rose Dooley? | 罗丝·杜利 |
[08:53] | 罗丝驾校 电话 55378008 | |
[08:53] | That psychic driving instructor or whatever… | 那个通灵驾驶教练什么的 |
[08:55] | Those Dooleys? That family is mad! | 那个杜利家吗 那家人疯了 |
[08:58] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[08:59] | No, but I used to see her father in the telly. | 不 但我以前在电视上见过她父亲 |
[09:02] | Crazy fella, going on about talking to ghosts. | 疯狂的家伙 不停和鬼说话 |
[09:06] | Right, crazy father talks to ghosts. | 对 疯狂的父亲都和鬼说话 |
[09:11] | Look it, Sarah, | 听着 莎拉 |
[09:13] | I don’t know what I’m doing half the time | 我不知道我一半时间在做什么 |
[09:16] | Right? Your… Your mum is doing her thing | 好吗 你妈妈在尽她所能 |
[09:18] | to stop me from messing this all up. | 阻止我搞砸这一切 |
[09:20] | – Dad… – What if I do it wrong | -爸爸 -如果我做错了怎么办 |
[09:21] | and you end up some sort of a homeless, sex maniac? | 你最后变成一个有性瘾的流浪汉 |
[09:25] | Sleeping on the streets, snorting a hash! | 睡在马路 呼噜声震天 |
[09:28] | Jesus, dad! | 天哪 爸爸 |
[09:29] | If you’re not gonna call her or do something | 你要是不给她打电话或做点什么 |
[09:31] | I’m movieng out! | 我就搬出去住 |
[09:37] | That’s my lift. | 我的便车来了 |
[09:57] | Hello? Is this… Rose’s Driving School? | 你好 是罗丝驾校吗 |
[10:03] | My name is Martin. | 我叫马丁 |
[10:05] | Martin Martin. | 马丁·马丁 |
[10:23] | Hello! | 你好 |
[10:24] | Hi! Eh… Rose, isn’t it? | 你好 罗丝是吗 |
[10:27] | Yeah, but you know what they say, | 是的 就像莎士比亚说的 |
[10:28] | a Rose by any other name. | 若以他名称之 玫瑰依旧芳香 |
[10:30] | Oh, Sorry! So, is it Rose? | 对不起 那你是叫罗丝 |
[10:32] | O- or do you go by another name, isn’t it? | 还是你叫其他名字 |
[10:34] | No, sorry, no, it is Rose. | 不 对不起 确实是罗丝 |
[10:36] | Sorry, it’s just like a cool thing that Roses say. | 对不起 只是那句诗很好听 |
[10:39] | But, uhm… | 但是 |
[10:42] | Hi, Rose here! | 你好 我是罗丝 |
[10:45] | Sorry. Oh my god! | 对不起 我的天啊 |
[10:49] | Bloody thing is, demented. | 该死的 疯掉了要 |
[10:51] | Uhm, hi Rose, I’m Martin. | 你好 罗丝 我是马丁 |
[10:54] | Ok, should we get started? | 好吧 我们该开始了吗 |
[10:57] | I’ve brought some toast sandwiches, | 我带了一些烤面包三明治 |
[10:59] | I wasn’t sure how long we’d be… | 我不知道我们要多久 |
[11:00] | Oh! Ok… | 好啊 |
[11:03] | And a… couple of little juices. | 还有 几杯果汁 |
[11:08] | Lovely, is it eh? | 挺好的 |
[11:11] | – So… – Ah, and some mints! | -那么 -啊还有一些薄荷糖 |
[11:14] | In case of… | 以防万一 |
[11:17] | Onions, in the- in the sandwich. | 三明治里有洋葱 |
[11:19] | – The breaths in the car, you know? – Right. | -毕竟要在车里呼吸 你懂的 -对 |
[11:22] | So, uhm… | 那么 |
[11:24] | One thing is, I think, I | 一件事是 我想 我 |
[11:25] | You do look like a “cool dude”, with those sunglasses, | 你戴着太阳镜看起来真的很酷 |
[11:28] | but I think for driving, | 但我觉得既然要开车 |
[11:28] | – it might be even better if you don’t actually – No! | -或者你摘掉它会更好 -不要 |
[11:31] | No no, no. I need them, they’re hm, special prescription. | 不 我需要它 它是我的秘密武器 |
[11:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:38] | Ok so, should we get it going? | 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[11:43] | Now you have nothing at all to worry about, | 现在你一点也不用担心 |
[11:45] | just listen to the soothing sound of my voice | 只要聆听我温柔的声音 |
[11:47] | and we pop the key into the ignition, very good. | 我们把钥匙插入点火开关 非常好 |
[11:51] | Indicate we’re out, pull over. | 表示我们起步了 挂挡 |
[11:53] | Yeah, excellent! Oh, you just… Flying there Martin. | 非常 马丁 开得不错嘛 |
[12:01] | Very good. | 很好 |
[12:05] | Sometimes, it’s just easy to teach, you know? | 有时候 教学蛮容易的 你知道吗 |
[12:09] | That’s just fine. | 这样很好 |
[12:11] | You don’t have.. You barely have to do anything. | 你不需要 你几乎什么都不用做 |
[12:15] | So now this is called “parallel parking”. | 现在这叫做”侧方停车” |
[12:18] | And you’re doing very well there… | 你在那里做得很好 |
[12:19] | Yeah, look behind you and look afront here. | 看着你的身后 看着前方这里 |
[12:23] | Brilliant! | 太棒了 |
[12:26] | That’s fantastic, Martin! | 太棒了 马丁 |
[12:28] | I would say that you are nearly ready for your test! | 我想说你差不多准备好考试了 |
[12:31] | I’ve passed my test seventeen years ago. | 我17年前就考过了 |
[12:33] | What? | 什么 |
[12:34] | Rose I haven’t been honest with you. | 罗丝 我没有对你说实话 |
[12:37] | You did want the other juice? | 你是不是的确想喝这个果汁 |
[12:39] | No, I… I didn’t really come to you for a driving lesson. | 不 我其实不是来找你学开车的 |
[12:43] | Oh my god, you’re an external examiner? | 天哪你是外部审查员 |
[12:45] | Let me just say | 我只想说 |
[12:46] | that thing about the mirrors I was only messing, | 镜子的事我只是乱说的 |
[12:48] | you do need to use them. | 你需要用它们 |
[12:49] | I was going to just do a lesson | 我来上课只是想 |
[12:50] | and pretend to my daughter that I’d asked for help | 装给我女儿看 我确实来找你帮忙了 |
[12:52] | and that you’d said no. | 你很可能会拒绝我 |
[12:54] | Wait! Ask me for help? With what? | 等等 找我帮忙 帮什么忙 |
[12:56] | With my wife. | 帮我妻子 |
[12:58] | Oh, your wife? She can’t drive is it? | 你妻子 她不会开车吗 |
[13:01] | No, my deceased wife. | 不 我的亡妻 |
[13:04] | I knew this was going too well. | 我就觉得事情也太顺利了 |
[13:08] | Uhm, I’m a driving instructor | 我是个驾驶教练 |
[13:09] | and you’re perfectly capable of driving | 你完全有能力驾驶 |
[13:11] | so please exit my vehicle, thank you. | 所以请下车 谢谢 |
[13:13] | I knew, this whole thing was a bad idea. | 我就知道 这是个坏主意 |
[13:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:21] | Martin?! Did your wife do that to your face? | 马丁 你脸上这块是你妻子弄的吗 |
[13:23] | It’s just a… Eh… It’s just a bump. | 这只是 只是个包 |
[13:26] | Bonnie said, if I’d put some frozen peas on it it would | 邦妮说在上面放些冻豆子就能 |
[13:29] | Wait! You can hear her when she speaks? | 等等 你能听见她说的话吗 |
[13:31] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[13:33] | – Never mind. – It’s just, you’re so nice to talk to, | -没事 -就是 和你说话很开心 |
[13:36] | you seem like a warm person. | 你看起来是个温暖的人 |
[13:39] | You seem really nice as well. | 你看起来也是个好人 |
[13:42] | And maybe you could have a chat with my wife, | 也许你可以和我妻子聊聊 |
[13:44] | you know, woman to woman? | 女人间的对话 |
[13:45] | Use your gift just to find out what’s up with her. | 用你的天赋问问她怎么了 |
[13:48] | I don’t use my talents anymore. | 我不再使用我的天赋了 |
[13:50] | I swore I would never again, they’re too dangerous. | 我发誓再也不用了 它太危险了 |
[13:52] | Then maybe with my daughter Sarah, then, tell her | 或者告诉我女儿莎拉 |
[13:55] | Tell her that this ghost stuff is normal? | 告诉她闹鬼是正常的 |
[13:57] | I said no! | 我说不 |
[14:03] | I understand, uhm… Sorry for bothering you. | 我明白了 抱歉打扰你 |
[14:08] | Goodbye Rose. | 再见 罗丝 |
[14:18] | He said I’m warm. | 他说我很温暖 |
[14:21] | Do ghosts have feelings? | 鬼有感觉吗 |
[14:24] | Ghosts, like us, can be lonely. | 鬼 像我们一样 可能会孤独 |
[14:29] | Stuck between worlds, | 困在两个世界之间 |
[14:30] | they spend what little energy they have | 花费他们仅有的一点力量 |
[14:33] | trying to get people’s attention | 来引起人们的注意 |
[14:35] | Ugh, leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[14:37] | But try as they might, | 但不管他们怎么努力 |
[14:39] | it’s hard for them to make any real impact in our world. | 他们很难对我们的世界产生真正的影响 |
[14:46] | Stop waving at me, Brant! | 别对我招手 布兰特 |
[14:48] | Generally most people tend to think that | 一般来说 大多数人倾向于认为 |
[14:50] | ghosts are something to be afraid of. | 应该害怕鬼 |
[14:54] | Really, they are just people. | 确实 他们只是普通人 |
[14:58] | Maybe, we could help them to move on. | 但也许 我们可以帮助他们放下 |
[15:06] | These are stuck people. | 他们是被困住的人 |
[15:10] | Lonely people. | 孤独的人 |
[15:15] | Ordinary people. | 普通人 |
[15:22] | There’s no doubt that | 毋庸置疑 |
[15:23] | Ireland has its fare share of musicians. | 爱尔兰有很多本地的音乐家 |
[15:26] | But there are also many who have moved here from abroad, | 当然也不乏从国外移民 |
[15:28] | and now call Ireland home. | 现已在此定居的音乐家 |
[15:30] | ♪ And I sing, la lalalala! Cosmic woman, ♪ | ♪ 我唱 啦啦啦 宇宙之女 ♪ |
[15:36] | ♪ lalalala, cosmic woman ♪ | ♪ 啦啦啦 宇宙之女 ♪ |
[15:41] | And, what was it about Ireland that made you want to move here, | 是什么原因让你决定在20年前 |
[15:46] | twenty years ago? | 搬来爱尔兰呢 |
[15:48] | 克里斯蒂安·温特 唱片艺术家 | |
[15:48] | I was seeking solitude. | 我向往独处 |
[15:51] | Ireland is steeped in the | 爱尔兰是一个充满 |
[15:52] | poetic, mystical, magic. | 诗意 神秘感和魔力的地方 |
[15:55] | The people are, uhm, are simple people. | 这边的人 都很纯粹 |
[15:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:00] | Yeah, and all that tax exemption, of course. | 对 特别是还有税收豁免 |
[16:01] | 克劳迪娅·温特 妻子兼舞者 | |
[16:03] | ♪ And I sing, la lalalala! Cosmic woman ♪ | ♪ 我唱 啦啦啦 宇宙之女 ♪ |
[16:07] | ♪ lalalala, cosmic woman ♪ | ♪ 啦啦啦 宇宙之女 ♪ |
[16:10] | Few songs in rock history had such instant success. | 摇滚历史中像这样一举成名的歌曲很少 |
[16:13] | Christian shot from anonymity to mega stardom, | 一夜之间 克里斯蒂安从一个无名小卒 |
[16:17] | practically over night. | 蜕变成大牌巨星 |
[16:19] | But that was it. | 但是就没下文了 |
[16:21] | A one hit wonder. Christian’s success, was short lived. | 克里斯蒂安的成功只是昙花一现 |
[16:25] | None of his subsequent records even made it to the charts. | 后续的唱片甚至排行榜都没再上过 |
[16:29] | Yes. Everyone does call him one hit winter | 的确 所有人都叫他”昙花一现先生” |
[16:32] | and laughs at him, etc. | 还取笑他 之类的 |
[16:34] | But, this new album is really gonna turn things around | 但这次即将新出的新专辑将会扭转局面 |
[16:37] | and in a couple of weeks we won’t have to live in this shi- | 两星期之内我们就不用继续住这垃圾房子 |
[16:39] | Eh! Deh- d- This is, my comeback. | 这是我复出的计划 |
[16:43] | They say that “the devil is in the details”, | 老话说”细节决定成败” |
[16:46] | and with this album, aww, the details are just right. | 而这次的新专辑 满满的都是细节 |
[16:52] | In the eyes of the media, the only thing cool about this Winter | 在媒体眼里 关于温特唯一有趣的事 |
[16:57] | are his banks accounts. | 是他的银行账号 |
[16:59] | And reports are they are now, all, frozen. | 有报道称它们已被冻结 |
[17:03] | She promised me she wouldn’t mention it! | 她答应我了不提这事的 |
[17:05] | This is why I never do interviews anymore. | 咱再也不答应做采访了 |
[17:08] | Aah! And now I’ve misspelled Beelzebub! | 可恶 害我拼错别西卜了 |
[17:11] | Christie, darling, the phone’s ringing! | 小克克 亲爱的 电话响了 |
[17:15] | Phone! Now Christian, it’s your manager. | 电话 克里斯蒂安 你经纪人 |
[17:18] | Bernard, old friend! | 伯纳德 老朋友 |
[17:20] | We’re in the final stages here, | 我们已经到最后一步了 |
[17:22] | it’s all been surprisingly easy. | 事情进行得出人意料地顺利 |
[17:25] | I did the incantation to summon the chosen girl, | 我下了咒召唤了选中的女孩 |
[17:27] | and as if by, well, magic she arrived! | 就像施魔法一样 她就来了 |
[17:31] | The book’s power is really quite impressive. | 这书的力量可真是让人瞠目结舌 |
[17:42] | Of course, | 没问题 |
[17:43] | after the sacrifice I’ll send you the new album. | 这个献祭结束以后我就把新专辑发过来 |
[17:46] | Oh, I can’t wait to be back on top! Yes! | 成为排行第一我已经等不及了 |
[17:50] | With the hit songs and money too! | 还有热门歌曲和数不完的钱 |
[17:52] | Yeah, is all in my uh- my list. | 都在我的计划内 |
[17:58] | No! I don’t want my legs broken… again. | 不 我不要再断腿了 |
[18:02] | Hey you, wake up! | 你 醒醒 |
[18:05] | Oh gosh… | 我的天 |
[18:07] | Bernie? I- I think I must go. | 伯尼 我先挂了 |
[18:10] | Yes, I need to do some mastering. | 我要开始做大师该做的事了 |
[18:13] | See you at the Grammys! | 咱们格莱美颁奖会上见 |
[18:16] | – Cl- Claudia… – Sorry! | -克劳迪娅 -抱歉 |
[18:19] | God! | 天啊 |
[18:24] | Ooh! The virgin! | 天啊 处女 |
[18:27] | Claudia! What in God’s green under garments did you do? | 克劳迪娅 你他妈的做了些什么 |
[18:31] | What? I woke her up to ask her something | 怎么了 我想叫醒她问她点事 |
[18:33] | and she kinda exploded and sorta fell apart… | 然后她就爆炸了 炸得满地都是 |
[18:36] | It’ll still work, yeah? | 这一样会有效果的吧 |
[18:38] | I just sacrificed her a bit early. | 我只是提早让她献祭而已 |
[18:40] | The blood moon is tomorrow night, | 血月就是明天晚上了 |
[18:42] | the ceremony can only happen then! | 献祭只能在那时候进行 |
[18:43] | Now I shall have to procure another virgin! | 现在我得再诱拐一个处女了 |
[18:47] | I said, sorry! | 都说了对不起了 |
[18:56] | The virgin divination rod, have you seen it? | 那个处女占卜手杖 你看见了没 |
[18:59] | There’s an ornate phallice carved into one end. | 杖子的一端刻着一个华丽的阳器 |
[19:02] | Oh, the willy stick. | 那个鸡巴棒子啊 |
[19:06] | Darling? Please be more respectful of my things! | 亲爱的 请你尊重一下我的东西 |
[19:10] | Seven hundred years old. | 这可是有700岁了 |
[19:15] | Now, once operational it always | 现在这神器一旦开启 |
[19:17] | points in the direction of purity. | 就会自动指向有处女的地方 |
[19:19] | Let me just do a quick incantation to turn it on. | 先让我念个咒语启动它 |
[19:34] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[19:46] | Babe! | 宝贝 |
[19:47] | Christian! | 克里斯蒂安 |
[19:48] | What now my sweet? | 又怎么了亲爱的 |
[19:50] | Uhm, maybe you should wait | 是不是离镇子近一点 |
[19:51] | till you’re closer to town to turn your dick rod on? | 再开始用你的鸡巴棒子比较好呢 |
[19:56] | Yes, good idea. Yes. | 是的 好主意 是的 |
[20:13] | And that’s them leaving the church. | 这张是他们正在离开教堂 |
[20:17] | And that’s the flowers, aren’t they lovely? | 这张是花 漂亮吧 |
[20:21] | Yeah and… That’s the family together. | 这张是全家福 |
[20:25] | All dressed up… | 都穿的很体面 |
[20:26] | Yeah, I didn’t know the woman. | 我不认识这女的 |
[20:29] | It was a brilliant funeral. | 多好的葬礼啊 |
[20:31] | Shall we? | 这样说话合适吗 |
[20:33] | Oh, Rose! I didn’t recognize you. | 罗丝 开始没认出是你 |
[20:35] | You’d been putting on some weight. | 你最近胖了 |
[20:37] | Yeah? Thank you! | 是吗 谢谢了 |
[20:39] | You pregnant too? | 你也怀孕了吗 |
[20:40] | No! | 不是 |
[20:41] | – An unmarried mother like your sister- – All right! | -像你妹妹一样没结婚就 -好了 |
[20:43] | Go on so, Noreen! | 好了好了 诺琳 |
[20:44] | That should do you for six weeks now, | 这发型可以保持6个星期 |
[20:45] | no need to see you again, all right? | 这期间都不需要再见到你了 |
[20:46] | That’s on the count, bye! | 计时开始 再见 |
[20:49] | – You all right? – Fucking fusser… | -你还好吧 -真他妈的多嘴 |
[20:52] | – Blowjob? – Yes! | -吹头发吗[也指口交] -当然 |
[20:53] | Actually, I rather need one. | 你别说我还真需要呢 |
[20:55] | – So, I have a date! – What? | -对了 我谈恋爱了 -真的吗 |
[20:57] | – Your man from the butcher? – No! | -你男朋友是那个肉贩吗 -不是 |
[20:59] | You know Brian Welsh, the guy from the county counsel? | 布莱恩·威尔士听过吗 县法律顾问所的 |
[21:02] | Where they put the cash machine downtown? | 就是市区放自动取款机的地方 |
[21:05] | He’s a bit dull maybe, but sure. | 他这个人有点无聊 但还行吧 |
[21:06] | That’s good though, you know? ‘Cause he won’t be too giddy. | 那很好啊 至少他不会对花里胡哨太上瘾 |
[21:09] | Rose, | 罗丝 |
[21:09] | is giddy your way of saying sexually active? | 你用花里胡哨来表达性需求旺盛吗 |
[21:12] | I think so yeah, yeah! | 应该是吧 是的 |
[21:14] | Anyway, listen! | 不管怎样 听着 |
[21:15] | Noreen’s just saying to me there that | 诺琳刚刚告诉我克里斯蒂·伯克的老婆 |
[21:17] | Christie Berk’s wife has gone to jail for infanticide, | 因为弑婴罪进监狱了 |
[21:19] | so he’s practically single now. | 所以他理论上是单身了 |
[21:21] | And no kids or nothing. | 而且也没有小孩 |
[21:22] | Just thinking you should call up and see him! | 你要不要给他打电话见个面 |
[21:24] | No… Thank you, though! | 不了 谢谢了 |
[21:26] | But, I think th- I think I might have met someone, maybe? | 我觉得我应该有人选了 可能吧 |
[21:30] | Wait… | 慢着 |
[21:32] | What? | 什么 |
[21:33] | I’m not sure but this gentleman, | 我还不确定 但这个男的 |
[21:35] | like, Martin. Martin Martin, | 他叫马丁 姓马丁名马丁 |
[21:38] | When we touched, something… | 我们接触时 |
[21:40] | There was something, all right? | 我感应到了些什么 |
[21:42] | I don’t know, but | 我不知道那是什么 但是 |
[21:43] | he was only pretending | 他一直在假装他不会开车 |
[21:44] | that he couldn’t drive so he could talk to me. | 以此才有机会和我说话 |
[21:46] | Oh my god! Pretending is good, go Martin! | 我的天 假装是好事啊 马丁加油 |
[21:49] | So, what did he want to talk about? | 那么 他说了些什么 |
[21:50] | Oh, his wife, like she’s dead but she still lives with him. | 他的妻子去世了 但灵魂还在和他生活 |
[21:54] | Oh, for fuck’s sake, one of them? | 操他大爷的 又是这样的鬼 |
[21:56] | But that’s an easy fix, no? | 但这问题很好解决 |
[21:58] | Quick ex-wifexorcism! | 干掉前妻的鬼魂 |
[21:59] | Sailor! | 塞勒 |
[22:01] | You know I can’t do that! | 你知道我不干这样的事了 |
[22:02] | Why Rose, what’s the worst that can happen? | 为啥啊罗丝 事情不会更糟糕的吧 |
[22:04] | Aah, I kill him with my supernatural powers | 我用超能力误杀了他 |
[22:06] | leaving his daughter to face her live alone? | 然后留下他女儿孤零零和鬼魂生活在一起 |
[22:09] | Fair enough. | 你说的也是 |
[22:11] | Well right, Telly, did you like, kiss? | 对了特莉 那你俩有没有亲亲呢 |
[22:13] | Oh my god, did anything giddy happen? | 我的天 你们花里胡哨过了吗 |
[22:14] | No! Oh my god, no! | 没有 天哪 没有 |
[22:16] | I thought maybe something could, but- | 我们之间可能会更进一步的 但是 |
[22:20] | I don’t know, he just- | 我不清楚啥情况 |
[22:21] | He was crying and I told him like “get out of my car”! | 他哭了 然后我把他吼下了车 |
[22:24] | And then I ate a sandwich that he left. | 然后我吃了他留下的三明治 |
[22:27] | And then I started crying too. | 然后我也开始哭了 |
[22:31] | You should be a sexpert on one of those magazines, Rose. | 罗丝 你真是适合给杂志做性爱专家呢 |
[22:33] | Sailor, is that how advice’s like? | 塞勒 你不是要给我建议吗 |
[22:37] | All right, sorry. | 对对 抱歉 |
[22:38] | Well, why don’t you get to know him a bit? | 你要不尝试多去了解他一下 |
[22:41] | See if he’s into you? Like, just like that sorta thing? | 看看他对你究竟有没有想法 |
[22:45] | Would you call him? | 打个电话给他 |
[22:46] | Oh no! I have a better idea actually, stalk him! | 对了 我有个好主意 跟踪他 |
[22:48] | Stalk him? | 跟踪他 |
[22:49] | Rose, I do it all the time! | 罗丝 我经常做这事 |
[22:51] | How do you think I found about Brian dump Fiona? | 不然你觉得我是怎样发现布莱恩单身的 |
[22:53] | I would never do that. | 我才不做这种事呢 |
[23:14] | With you in a sec. | 马上就来 |
[23:16] | I’m just browsing, young lady! | 我就随便看看 小姑娘 |
[23:19] | So Rose, if that is her real name, | 罗丝 不知道是不是她真名 |
[23:22] | said she doesn’t do it anymore. | 说她不愿意做这事了 |
[23:24] | – Fuck’s sake…. – Language! | -他妈的 -不准说脏话 |
[23:26] | She just refused to help? Bitch. | 她拒绝帮你忙吗 真是个婊子 |
[23:29] | Don’t be mean! | 别那么刻薄 |
[23:31] | She seemed nice. | 她人挺好的 |
[23:34] | A bit weird. | 就是有点奇怪 |
[23:36] | Nice weird, I suppose. At least she didn’t think I was nuts. | 又好又奇怪吧 至少她不觉得我疯了 |
[23:41] | Felt good to- To talk about it. | 我感觉很好 能和别人说这些事 |
[23:44] | You know, to somebody else. Who understood. | 你知道的 就是和能懂我的人沟通 |
[23:47] | Ok, well, it’s a start. | 好吧 这是个开始 |
[23:49] | No more excuses. | 不能再找借口搪塞了 |
[23:50] | It’s me or mum, seriously! | 要么选我 要么选妈妈 认真的 |
[23:53] | I’ll talk to your mother, see what I can do. | 我会和你妈好好谈谈的 看我能做些啥 |
[24:13] | Aha! Your girl’s got something. | 找到了 你的女儿真的不错 |
[24:17] | The fragrant aroma of purity. | 一股纯洁的清香 |
[24:22] | I just remembered I have a mop, thanks! | 我才想起来我有拖把了 谢啦 |
[24:28] | Oh my god! Hi! Christian Winter! | 我的妈呀 你好 克里斯蒂安·温特 |
[24:30] | – Hello? – Oh my god, I’m am such a fan! | -你好 -我的天 我是你的粉丝 |
[24:33] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[24:34] | Yes. | 好的 |
[24:38] | Willy… Oh! | 小阴茎 不对 |
[24:40] | Will he or won’t he release a new album soon, | 经过多久你才会再次出新专辑呢 |
[24:42] | we would all want to know. | 我们都想知道 |
[24:44] | ‘Cause I loved “Cosmic Woman”! Stunning. | 因为我超爱《宇宙之女》的 太赞了 |
[24:46] | Thank you, thank you, yes. | 谢谢 谢谢支持 |
[24:48] | But it was so long ago, I’d love to hear some, something… | 但这是很久以前的歌了 我希望能听新的 |
[24:51] | Very soon! | 快了快了 |
[24:52] | Believe me! Working on it, right now. | 相信我 现在正在制作了 |
[24:55] | Oh, cool! Ok! | 酷 好的 |
[24:57] | By-ye! | 拜拜 |
[25:10] | Can I help you or something? | 有什么可以帮你吗 |
[25:12] | Oh yes, my dear. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[25:14] | I believe you can. | 你可以的 |
[25:19] | What is evil? | 什么是邪恶 |
[25:26] | Well, there are those who would use their knowledge of magic | 这世上有些人会利用魔法 |
[25:29] | for nefarious purposes. | 干些不光彩的勾当 |
[25:32] | Power. Fortune. Fame. | 权力 财富 名声 |
[25:40] | Behold this…! Uh… | 看看这个 |
[25:44] | Scrunchie…! | 束发带 |
[25:51] | Hair of the virgin. | 处女的头发 |
[25:54] | Bonnie? You there? | 邦妮 你在这吗 |
[25:58] | Come on love. | 出来吧亲爱的 |
[26:00] | We need a chat! | 咱们需要谈谈 |
[26:12] | God almighty, Bonnie! One is not gonna kill me. | 老天啊 邦妮 吃一个又不会怎么样 |
[26:17] | There’s no need for that! | 有必要这样吗 |
[26:19] | The spells they cast are not incantations for luck! | 这些人的咒语可不是求好运的 |
[26:23] | Or good harvests. | 也不是求丰收 |
[26:25] | They’re more like bargains, struck with dark, | 更像是与黑暗古老又饥渴的灵魂 |
[26:28] | ancient and hungry spirits. | 做交易 |
[26:31] | Evil spirits, whose help comes… with a price. | 从邪恶灵魂求得帮助是需要付出代价的 |
[26:39] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[26:47] | Babe, dinner! | 宝贝 吃晚饭了 |
[26:51] | It’s Good Johnson’s chips! | 咱们吃谷德·约翰逊薯条 |
[26:53] | Coming my sweet! I’m doing an incantation. | 来了亲爱的 我在做降咒仪式 |
[26:57] | Now! | 现在 |
[26:59] | This better work… Or it’s curtains for Christian. | 但愿这次能成功 不然我的前途就没了 |
[27:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:20] | No, I’m sorry! It is Rose, sorry, I just had a frog in my throat. | 抱歉 我是罗丝 刚嗓子卡痰了 |
[27:24] | What? | 什么 |
[27:26] | Can you slow down? | 你说慢点 |
[27:27] | Yeah! Of course I remember you. | 我当然记得你 |
[27:31] | No, I told you, I don’t do that anymor- | 不 我说过了 我不干这事了 |
[27:35] | Martin? Don’t do anything, all right? | 马丁 别做任何事 |
[27:38] | I’m on my way over now. | 我现在过来 |
[28:12] | Why did you slaughter me, Rose? | 为什么杀了我 罗丝 |
[28:23] | Telly’s back. | 特莉回来了 |
[28:30] | Bye mommy. | 再见妈妈 |
[28:32] | Yes, ok Rose, you can do this! | 罗丝 你能做到的 |
[28:34] | Just go over there, save the girl. | 勇敢过去 救下那女孩 |
[28:37] | Don’t slaughter anybody again, and uhm- | 不误杀任何人 |
[28:39] | Fall in love, get the guy. | 坠入爱河 得到那个男人 |
[28:41] | And then be home in time to something to eat, | 然后赶回家吃点东西 |
[28:43] | maybe something light just yogurt or something! | 清淡点的 酸奶什么的 |
[28:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:56] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[29:00] | I’m guessing that was more than just a gust of wind. | 我猜刚刚不只是因为一阵风吧 |
[29:02] | – Yeah, sorry. – No, it’s ok. | -是啊 抱歉 -没事的 |
[29:03] | Hi Bonnie! Uhm My name is Rose. | 你好邦妮 我叫罗丝 |
[29:06] | Pleased to meet you. Ok. | 很高兴遇到你 好了 |
[29:08] | – Sarah is, upstairs? – Yeah. | -莎拉在楼上吗 -是的 |
[29:10] | Good. Ah! Those are bad luck. | 很好 那东西不太吉利 |
[29:45] | Oh Jesus, Mary and Joseph! | 我的上帝老天爷啊 |
[29:46] | Martin, she’s floating! She’s floating, Martin! | 马丁 她浮在空中了 浮起来了 马丁 |
[29:49] | I know, told ya! Rose, what is this? | 是啊 我和你说过 罗丝 这是怎么了 |
[29:51] | I don’t know, I was trying to stay calm there on the door but, uhm- | 我不知道 我刚刚在门口是强作镇定 |
[29:54] | I’m in way over my head. I gotta go. | 这事态我已经控制不了了 我得走了 |
[29:56] | No, Rose, please! | 不 罗丝 拜托 |
[29:58] | Please, I don’t have anybody else to turn to! | 求你了 我找不到别人帮忙了 |
[30:00] | Please. Look at her. | 求你了 看看她 |
[30:04] | Could it be Bonnie? | 会不会是邦妮干的 |
[30:05] | I shouldn’t have tried to eat that donut! | 我不该吃那个甜甜圈的 |
[30:07] | I push her buttons, you know? | 我总是会惹她生气 |
[30:10] | Yeah, but I don’t think that this is Bonnie, I mean- | 是啊 但我觉得不是邦妮干的 |
[30:12] | Why would she do this to her own daughter? | 她为什么要对自己的女儿这样做呢 |
[30:14] | It’s true, she never bothers Sarah. | 是啊 她从没烦过莎拉 |
[30:16] | Plus, like, with possession | 而且如果是被附身了的话 |
[30:18] | there’s usually more vomiting and funny voices and- | 一般还会伴随呕吐 发出奇怪的声音 |
[30:20] | Masturbating with crucifixes, and… | 拿十字架自慰 |
[30:23] | You know, like that sort of thing anyway. | 总之就是这样的事 |
[30:25] | Like the Exorcist? | 就像招魂师那样吗 |
[30:26] | I’ve never met him. | 我从没见过他 |
[30:30] | Then… What is happening? | 那到底发生了什么 |
[30:31] | Well… I do have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[30:34] | I really hope I’m wrong. | 我真希望是我想错了 |
[30:47] | Hello! I’m Vincent Dooley. | 大家好 我是文森特·杜利 |
[30:50] | This week, I’m visiting the O’Callaghan farm, in West Cork. | 这周 我去拜访了西科克的奥卡拉汉农场 |
[30:54] | Investigating a gloating. | 调查一只悬浮山羊 |
[30:56] | – Gloating? – Yeah, a goat floating. | -悬浮山羊吗 -对 一只浮在空中的山羊 |
[30:59] | – Right. Ok, I see. – Uhm, Martin? | -好的 我明白了 -马丁 |
[31:03] | Do you think you can kinda be like, calm, and like- | 你能保持镇定吗 |
[31:06] | Do you remember that cool guy in the car? | 还记得车里那个酷酷的小伙吗 |
[31:11] | Just to let you know this is a satanic ritual. | 和你说一声 这是撒旦教的一个仪式 |
[31:13] | Satanists? Oh my god! Don’t tell me I should’ve had her baptized? | 撒旦教 天呐 我应该让她受洗的 |
[31:17] | This is a preparation for a virgin sacrifice. | 这是在准备一场处女献祭 |
[31:20] | What? Like- | 什么 |
[31:23] | Bang a goat? | 和山羊啪啪啪吗 |
[31:25] | Yeah, like, some demons are into that you know, | 是啊 有些恶魔就喜欢 |
[31:27] | just different strokes but, uhm, listen- | 不同的癖好 但听好 |
[31:31] | Only in eve of the Blood Moon, | 只有在血月之夜 |
[31:34] | the virgin’s body will float to when the spell was originally cast. | 在施法之时 处女的身体会漂浮起来 |
[31:38] | The Blood Moon! Th-th-the weather woman was on about that. | 血月 那个天气预报员刚说过这个 |
[31:41] | It’s a weird lunar eclipse thing- | 说是奇怪的月食现象 |
[31:43] | She said it was tomorrow night! | 她说就是明天晚上 |
[31:46] | – Sarah! – Martin, no, no! No- | -莎拉 -马丁 不 不 |
[31:49] | – You can’t wake her! – Why not? | -你不能叫醒她 -为什么 |
[31:51] | You can never wake a floating goat. | 千万不能叫醒悬浮的山羊 |
[31:53] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[31:54] | When you wake them up. | 你要是叫醒它 |
[31:58] | Martin! Stop! | 马丁 停下 |
[31:59] | Stop screaming! Shhh | 别喊了 嘘 |
[32:02] | I’ll help you, ok? | 我来帮你 好了吧 |
[32:03] | I know this holding spell, okay? | 我知道这个固定咒语 好吗 |
[32:06] | I’ve got some herbs- | 我有些药草 |
[32:08] | Just be calm! Martin? | 冷静点 马丁 |
[32:10] | This is gonna keep her safe, ok? | 这可以保护她的安全 |
[32:12] | So it’s mainly rue and sage and…! | 就是一些芸香和鼠尾草 |
[32:16] | That’s the holding spell! | 还真是固定咒 |
[32:18] | Do you have any fresh basil and tabasco? | 你有新鲜罗勒和塔巴斯科辣酱吗 |
[32:20] | What do they do? | 那有什么用处 |
[32:23] | I bought this frozen pizza, | 我买了冷冻披萨 |
[32:24] | and was hoping you could kind of pimp it? | 想让你再加点料 |
[32:26] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[32:30] | And now, we wait. | 现在要做的 就是等待 |
[32:41] | What a shit hole. | 这是什么破地方 |
[32:42] | I got it! We need ectoplasm. | 我明白了 我们需要灵外质 |
[32:44] | It’s this type of goo that ghosts leave behind | 就是鬼魂在去往灵界的时候 |
[32:46] | when they move out to the spirit world. | 留下的一种黏黏的东西 |
[32:48] | Like in Ghostbusters! | 就像《捉鬼敢死队》里那样 |
[32:50] | Oh, I haven’t read that! | 我没读过 |
[32:51] | Ok, so, to break the spell- | 所以要破除咒语 |
[32:53] | We basically have to collect the ectoplasm of seven ghosts | 我们需要收集七个鬼魂的灵外质 |
[32:55] | and rub that into your daughter’s face. | 然后抹到你女儿脸上 |
[32:57] | Kinda of unnecessarily gross, isn’t it? | 好像没必要搞这么恶心 不是吗 |
[32:59] | No, it’s just like technical paranormal stuff. | 不 超自然技术手段就是这样的 |
[33:02] | ‘Course it would sound weird for like, a lay person. | 当然 外行人听起来会觉得怪怪的 |
[33:04] | Ok, that’s not so bad! | 好吧 也没那么糟 |
[33:06] | We just go get some ectoplasm. | 我们搞点灵外质就行了吧 |
[33:09] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[33:10] | You know the other day you were saying that | 还记得那天你说 |
[33:12] | you could hear Bonnie? | 你能听到邦妮说话吗 |
[33:14] | Yeah, yes, I can sometimes. | 是的 我有时候能听到 |
[33:16] | Do you now that that’s a really rare gift? | 你知道这是一种很罕见的能力吗 |
[33:18] | – That’s called a talent. – That’s my talent? | -这就是天赋 -这是我的天赋吗 |
[33:20] | Uhum. | 是的 |
[33:20] | Why couldn’t I be good at something cool like DJing? | 我怎么就不能擅长像打碟这种酷本事呢 |
[33:23] | It is cool! | 你这本事就挺酷的 |
[33:24] | That was my dad’s talent too! | 我爸也有这个天赋 |
[33:25] | That’s how come we could work together, you know? | 所以我们才能一起合作 |
[33:27] | He could hear ghosts, they spoke through him, | 他可以听到鬼魂的声音 他们通过他说话 |
[33:30] | and my talent is basically like chatting to them? | 我的能力就像是和鬼魂聊天 |
[33:33] | An that’s what made us such a good team. | 所以我们才能配合默契 |
[33:35] | What, so you were on his TV show? | 你也上了他的电视节目吗 |
[33:37] | Yeah… I don’t like watching those ones. | 是啊 我不喜欢看那些节目 |
[33:46] | Sorry Bonnie! Totally my fault. | 抱歉 邦妮 都是我的错 |
[33:49] | -Martin. – Put a plate where the bowls are. | -马丁 -把盘子摆在放碗的地方 |
[33:52] | N-now! Where are we gonna find | 所以 我们要上哪儿找 |
[33:54] | a ghost to get this ecto stuff? | 这些内质什么的 |
[33:56] | Where are we gonna find a ghost? | 我们上哪儿去找鬼魂 |
[33:58] | Martin? Right. | 马丁 好吧 |
[34:00] | You just have to let the ghosts inhabit your body | 你只要让鬼魂进入你的身体 |
[34:02] | and I can do all the rest, all right? | 其他的事交给我 好吗 |
[34:04] | It’s basically exorcising her. | 相当于是给她招魂 |
[34:10] | Wait a minute. No way! Her? | 等等 不是吧 她吗 |
[34:14] | I mean, it makes sense and also, don’t you think it’s time? | 这样讲得通 而且你不觉得是时候了吗 |
[34:16] | That’s my wife you’re talking about! | 你说的可是我妻子 |
[34:18] | – Yeah, your dead wife. – Shh | -是啊 你死去的妻子 -嘘 |
[34:21] | She hates to be talked about. | 她讨厌别人议论她 |
[34:23] | And some times, not be talked about. | 有时候又讨厌没人议论她 |
[34:25] | She’s a complicated woman! | 她是个复杂的女人 |
[34:27] | Theses spirits, right? They’re not themselves- | 这些灵魂 他们已经失去自我了 |
[34:30] | We could be helping her, | 我们可能在帮她 |
[34:31] | all she needs is just like a little shove. | 她只需要轻轻推一下 |
[34:34] | You are not shoving my wife! | 你不能推我妻子 |
[34:36] | I’m sorry, I would do anything to help Sarah but- | 抱歉 为了救莎拉我愿意做任何事 |
[34:38] | Killing my dead wife is not an option! | 但杀死我已故的妻子是不可能的 |
[34:41] | Ok! So we just gonna have to try to round some. | 好吧 那我们只能另想办法了 |
[34:44] | Thank you, Rose! | 谢谢你 罗丝 |
[34:46] | So, where on this little town we’re going to find seven ghosts? | 所以我们要怎么在这个小镇上找七个鬼魂 |
[34:50] | Well, actually…! | 其实 |
[34:52] | You might be… Surprised. | 你可能 会被吓到的 |
[34:55] | Hello. Rose Dooley? | 喂 是罗丝·杜利吗 |
[34:57] | I’ve been calling you for weeks! | 我给你打了几个星期电话了 |
[35:09] | Why hasn’t she floated out? | 她怎么还没飘出来 |
[35:11] | Christ, why we’re waiting so long? | 天呐 怎么要等这么久 |
[35:12] | Can’t we just kill the bitch? | 就不能直接杀了她吗 |
[35:14] | Claudia? I’m afraid it doesn’t work that way, ok? | 克劳迪娅 没你想的那么简单 好吗 |
[35:17] | The sacrifice is a trade, you see? | 献祭是一个交易 明白吗 |
[35:20] | A covenant between myself and the Dark One! | 是我和黑暗之主的契约 |
[35:22] | And then? | 之后呢 |
[35:24] | Yes. And then my darling you’ll have the riches you deserve. | 没错 亲爱的 之后你将拥有你应得的财富 |
[35:28] | You put that tubery jape thing I like on the Satan list? | 我喜欢的管状物品撒旦也会给我吗 |
[35:34] | Wait! | 等等 |
[35:35] | Look! | 看 |
[35:45] | There appears to be some sort of holding spell on the virgin! | 看来处女被施了固定咒 |
[35:51] | The plot thickens! | 情况越来越复杂了 |
[35:53] | Can’t we just kill the bitch? | 就不能直接杀了她吗 |
[35:55] | Just- | 不 |
[35:55] | No! Ok? They have the girl! | 不行 女孩在他们手上 |
[35:58] | A-and again! Killing the virgin is pointless! It’s a sacrifice. | 再说 杀死她毫无意义 这是场献祭 |
[36:02] | … Been through this! | 你又不是没做过 |
[36:04] | Don’t you get snippy with me! | 不许对我这么傲慢无礼 |
[36:05] | I’m this close with you Christian, this fucking close! | 我们关系都他妈这么紧密了 克里斯蒂安 |
[36:08] | You think I don’t understand sacrifices? | 你是觉得我不懂什么叫献祭吗 |
[36:10] | I have put up with your tragic magic for years! | 我忍了你的倒霉魔法很多年了 |
[36:12] | I have sacrificed all our royalties to get the money | 我把我们所有版税都献祭了 |
[36:15] | to buy this fucking book, it better work! | 才买得起这本破书 它最好管点用 |
[36:18] | For it to work, we must pursue them! | 要是想管用 我们就得去追他们 |
[36:21] | The Blood Moon grows ever closer! | 血月已近 |
[36:23] | This bloody moon better make you bloody rich! | 这该死的血月最好能让我一夜暴富 |
[36:26] | Yes… | 好了 |
[36:43] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[36:44] | Well, I mean, I told you I’m basically retired | 我和你说 我可以算是 |
[36:46] | for a real long time, like so- | 已经退休很久了 所以 |
[36:48] | I don’t know if you need to get somebody else | 我觉得你也许最好去找别人 |
[36:49] | I’m actually, really very rusty. | 我真的很生疏了 |
[36:51] | I’ve been calling you for weeks! | 我都给你打了几个星期电话了 |
[36:52] | This must be her! | 这一定就是她了 |
[36:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:01] | Do you have a problem with the ghost, is it? | 你有鬼魂问题找我 对吗 |
[37:03] | I don’t know if it’s a ghost or what- | 我也不知道是鬼魂还是什么 |
[37:05] | But you see these here? | 但你看看那儿 |
[37:06] | I’ve had to move them away from the house, | 我得把他们搬得离房子远点 |
[37:08] | They’re driving the dog mental! | 他们都要把狗逼疯了 |
[37:09] | Here. Let me show you. | 来 我给你们看 |
[37:13] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[37:31] | – Is everything ok? – Yeah, good! | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[37:32] | Good, thanks, How are you? | 我挺好 谢谢 你呢 |
[37:34] | Martin, no! I absolutely can’t do this, like, this is- | 马丁 不 我做不到 这也太 |
[37:36] | This is demented. | 这太疯狂了 |
[37:37] | I’m having a full on panic attack! I’m freaking out- | 我恐慌症要犯了 我要吓死了 |
[37:39] | And you go there and tell her I’m having a panic attack- | 你过去告诉她我犯恐慌症了 |
[37:41] | I’m just gonna try something. | 让我试试 |
[37:43] | Hey! You need to get your shit together, woman! | 快他妈给我振作起来 女人 |
[37:46] | What? | 什么 |
[37:47] | Did you actually just put on a “cool” voice? | 你刚刚是在装酷吗 |
[37:50] | – And call me woman? – Yes. | -还叫我女人 -没错 |
[37:52] | Yes I did. And I- and I said shit, too! I am so sorry! | 是这样 我还说了”他妈” 太抱歉了 |
[37:56] | I was just trying to stop you from freaking out, | 我只是想让你别被吓坏了 |
[37:58] | are you still freaking out? | 你还害怕吗 |
[38:01] | N-no. | 没有了 |
[38:02] | Ok, c’mon. | 好了 来吧 |
[38:05] | Come on! | 快来 |
[38:08] | Excuse us, Janet, we just had some technical difficulties, | 对不起 珍妮特 我们出了点技术上的问题 |
[38:10] | but they are all sorted now! | 现在已经解决了 |
[38:12] | Could I ask if have you lost anybody recently? | 能告诉我你身边最近有人去世了吗 |
[38:15] | My Tom passed a few months ago. | 我的汤姆几个月前去世了 |
[38:18] | I’m so sorry! | 我很遗憾 |
[38:19] | I am not. | 我可不遗憾 |
[38:20] | Prick. | 混蛋 |
[38:22] | Tell me this, uhm- | 告诉我 |
[38:24] | Was Tom sorta responsible for the rubbish and the recycling? | 汤姆平时是不是负责扔垃圾 |
[38:26] | Oh yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:27] | I wonder if he has something to do wi- | 我在想是不是汤姆搞的鬼 |
[38:29] | You mean Tom’s behind this? | 你是说都是汤姆搞的吗 |
[38:31] | Well, I can’t say but… | 我也吃不准 但 |
[38:34] | – Tommy? – Damnit. | -汤米 -糟糕 |
[38:35] | Do you hear me? | 你听到我说话了吗 |
[38:36] | I’ll put you and the green bin in the lake! | 我要把你和垃圾桶一起扔湖里 |
[38:38] | Janet, I’m sorry, please. There’s absolutely no need to worry! | 珍妮特 对不起 千万别担心 |
[38:41] | What? | 什么 |
[38:42] | I can take care of this, it’s a very straight forward procedure, ok? | 我能搞定 就是一套非常简单的流程 |
[38:46] | What are they spasmin’ out about? | 他们在瞎逼逼啥呢 |
[38:48] | Give me you hands. | 把手给我 |
[38:49] | Seems to be some local form of the Dark Arts! | 像是某种当地的黑魔法 |
[38:54] | It’s quite surprising! | 还挺让人惊讶的 |
[38:56] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[38:58] | They’re so soft! | 你的手真软 |
[39:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:02] | Eh, listen Rose, where exactly does the ectoplasm come from? | 罗丝 灵外质到底是从哪儿来的 |
[39:06] | It doesn’t matter, you’ll see in a minute. | 这不重要 你一会儿就知道了 |
[39:08] | Now, just close you eyes- | 现在闭上眼睛 |
[39:10] | ok? | 好吗 |
[39:12] | Oh, spirit on the road between life and death, I call out to you now! | 在生死间挣扎的灵魂啊 我召唤你们 |
[39:20] | Would you like tea or anything? | 你想喝茶还是别的什么 |
[39:24] | Tom Bern, my talents compel you to show yourself! | 汤姆·伯尔尼 我的天赋迫使你现身 |
[39:38] | Oh , restless spirit! Enter now this vessel I have before me! | 不安的灵魂 请进入我面前的这具躯体 |
[39:47] | Whenever you’re ready, please! | 只要你准备好了 |
[39:50] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[39:55] | Jan! Is it yourself? | 珍 是你吗 |
[39:57] | Tom? Is that you? | 汤姆 是你吗 |
[39:59] | It is I, my love. | 是我 亲爱的 |
[40:01] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[40:02] | Gosh all mighty, I thought I’d never get rid of ya. | 老天爷 我之前以为我永远都摆脱不了你 |
[40:05] | Now it seems as though I was right! | 现在看来我是对的 |
[40:06] | Janet if you just let me do the spirit talking- | 珍妮特 你得让我开始进行灵魂对话了 |
[40:09] | ‘Cause it’s actually very complicated and technical? | 因为过程挺复杂 技术难度挺高的 |
[40:11] | How are you my love? | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[40:13] | – My name is Rose. – He’s three times your age, | -我叫罗丝 -他年龄是你的三倍 |
[40:15] | would you look at yourself! | 你能撒泡尿照照自己吗 |
[40:17] | Janet! No! | 珍妮特 不要 |
[40:18] | Who is this succubus? | 这个女巫婆是谁 |
[40:24] | I would actually like that cup of tea, please? | 我真的很想喝茶 可以吗 |
[40:27] | Dirty ol’ fuck. | 肮脏的老混蛋 |
[40:29] | It’s just if there’s a green bin right there | 那里既然有一个绿垃圾桶 |
[40:32] | I don’t know why you wouldn’t just recycle to the green bin! | 我不懂你为什么不回收到绿垃圾桶里去 |
[40:35] | Look the milk coming in for recycling! | 看 牛奶盒在里面等待回收了 |
[40:37] | That’s perfect, isn’t it? | 太完美了 不是吗 |
[40:39] | Uhm, you don’t have to worry about that anymore, all right? | 你不必再担心了 好吗 |
[40:43] | Tom, give me your little hands. | 汤姆 把你的手给我 |
[40:46] | Good man, now- | 很好 现在 |
[40:49] | Oh, restless spirit! | 不安的灵魂 |
[40:52] | Untether yourself from this world. | 挣脱这个世界吧 |
[40:54] | And let the tides carry you home! | 让潮水带你回家 |
[41:08] | Good job! | 干得漂亮 |
[41:11] | Very good. | 很好 |
[41:16] | Martin, we did it! | 马丁 我们做到了 |
[41:18] | Why do this have to be unnecessarily gross? | 为什么非得这么恶心 有必要吗 |
[41:21] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[41:24] | This witch must be stopped. | 一定要阻止这个女巫 |
[41:27] | We must break that holding spell. | 我们必须打断这个咒语 |
[41:31] | Pumpkin? | 小南瓜 |
[41:32] | I believe it’s time to face one of my biggest fears… | 我是时候面对最大的恐惧了 |
[41:36] | Ducks? | 鸭子吗 |
[41:38] | No, my darling. | 不 亲爱的 |
[41:40] | Tomorrow… | 明天 |
[41:42] | I’m going to learn to drive! | 我要学开车 |
[42:07] | Bogger eejit. | 乡巴佬 |
[42:12] | – Oh, hello! – Hello sleepyhead! | -你好 -你好啊 瞌睡虫 |
[42:16] | You’re up? | 醒了 |
[42:18] | I’m sorry, I’m great. | 抱歉 我还好 |
[42:22] | Turns out taking a ghost into your body and | 才知道当你的女儿被邪恶的悬浮咒控制时 |
[42:24] | puking his up ectoplasm when your daughter is under | 你被鬼附身 然后把他的灵外质吐出来 |
[42:26] | a satanic levitation spell will take it out of you. | 会这么累 |
[42:29] | But you’re now learning so fast, though! | 但你现在学得很快 |
[42:35] | Good teacher! | 有个好老师 |
[42:37] | Good teacher? Good partner! | 好老师 好搭档才对吧 |
[42:46] | Right, so I better go in. | 好了 我得进去了 |
[42:47] | Cause’ Bonnie will be wondering where I’ve been. | 邦妮会想知道我去哪儿了 |
[42:49] | All right, ok. Goodnight! | 好的 行 晚安 |
[42:53] | See you tomorrow! | 明天见 |
[43:03] | Oh, look who came crawling back… | 看看是谁爬着回来 |
[43:06] | I, uhm… I totally forgot Sarah. | 我 我完全把莎拉给忘了 |
[43:10] | So have I! | 我也是 |
[43:21] | Morning! | 早上好 |
[43:28] | Hello, toaster! | 你好 烤面包机 |
[43:29] | Long time no see, branch! | 好久不见 树枝 |
[43:32] | Hello little ghost lady! | 你好啊 鬼女士 |
[43:34] | Hello! | 你好 |
[43:37] | I’m sorry! I thought you were dead! | 对不起 我以为你死了呢 |
[43:41] | My goodness. | 老天 |
[44:14] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[44:15] | So, yes. Throughout this series, | 在整个系列中 |
[44:18] | we have shone a light into the darkness. | 我们为黑暗注入了一束光 |
[44:20] | Goodness nurtures love. Love defeats evil. | 善意孕育爱 爱战胜邪恶 |
[44:24] | Thanks, Rose. | 谢谢你 罗丝 |
[44:26] | It’s love that binds the best partnerships together. | 爱能让最好的搭档联结在一起 |
[44:29] | It’s where true magic comes from. | 真正的魔法就来自于此 |
[44:32] | See you tomorrow, partner! | 明天见 搭档 |
[44:33] | That’s why I emphasize caution with your given talent! | 这就是为什么我强调要谨慎使用你的天赋 |
[44:37] | So if one partner makes the slightest mistake, | 搭档中的一人即使犯了再小不过的错误 |
[44:40] | the other can be sucked up into the spinning void of chaos! | 另一个都会被吸进旋转的混沌虚空 |
[44:44] | Ending up stuck, or trapped! Or even worst! | 最终动不了 被困住 甚至更糟糕 |
[44:47] | Nowhere at all! | 完全消失 |
[44:50] | Lucky I have nothing to worry about, | 幸运的是 我没什么可担心的 |
[44:52] | because my talented partner never makes mistakes. | 因为我有天赋的搭档从不犯错 |
[44:57] | She’s… | 她 |
[45:03] | She’s extraordinary. | 她是非凡的 |
[45:05] | Extraordinary. | 非凡的 |
[45:06] | Extraordinary. | 非凡的 |
[45:41] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[45:49] | Hello there, Rose! | 你好 罗丝 |
[45:51] | This is Martin here. | 我是马丁 |
[45:52] | Look forward to getting up and at it whenever you’re ready! | 期待和你见面 只要你准备好了 |
[45:55] | I think we’re really gonna kick some ass today! | 今天我们一定会大杀四方的 |
[45:57] | So will you excuse my French. | 请原谅我的用词 |
[45:59] | See you soon, partner! | 待会见 搭档 |
[46:02] | Bye-e! | 拜 |
[46:06] | Hello, Rose Dooley. | 你好 罗丝·杜利 |
[46:07] | Christian Winter the artist, here! | 我是艺术家克里斯蒂安·温特 |
[46:10] | I hear you’re a rather talented driving instructor. | 我听说你是个很有天赋的驾驶教练 |
[46:14] | I should like to employ your services today, | 我想今天雇用你 |
[46:17] | noon, at my castle. Good day. | 中午在我城堡见 再见 |
[46:30] | She’s extraordinary! | 她是非凡的 |
[46:38] | Hi! This is Rose. I’m on my way. | 你好 我是罗丝 我在路上了 |
[46:51] | I made you a sandwich. | 我给你做了个三明治 |
[46:54] | Thank you, my dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[46:56] | I couldn’t face it right now but, perhaps, after my tutorial. | 我现在还无法面对 但也许教程结束后 |
[47:00] | Don’t be such a drama queen! | 别这么戏精 |
[47:01] | It’s a driving lesson, you dickhead! | 就是一次驾驶课 白痴 |
[47:03] | Get it bloody done. | 上就完事了 |
[47:04] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 夫人 |
[47:06] | Ah, here she comes! | 她来了 |
[47:09] | So, how are you gonna find out what she’s been up to then, babe? | 你打算怎么弄清她在搞什么名堂 宝贝 |
[47:13] | Guess a little clever sleuthing? | 来一次聪明的侦查 |
[47:15] | It’s chocolate spread, by the way. | 顺便说一下 是巧克力酱的 |
[47:28] | Hi! Hi, I’m Rose! | 你好 你好 我是罗丝 |
[47:31] | Delighted. | 很荣幸 |
[47:33] | We’ve met yesterday, actually, outside Bargains Galore? | 我们其实昨天见过 在物美价廉店外面 |
[47:36] | – Ah, yes! In the slaughter house. – No, in the shop. | -对 在屠宰场 -不 在店里 |
[47:39] | Yes. Yep. | 是的 对 |
[47:41] | Memorable encounter indeed. | 难忘的邂逅 |
[47:43] | Yeah, so.. Driving! | 对 那就 开车吧 |
[47:46] | I’ve brought myself a snack, in some sense here. | 我带了点吃的 可以这么说 |
[47:51] | It’s chocolate spread. | 是巧克力酱的 |
[47:53] | oh, great. | 很好 |
[48:09] | Now. | 好了 |
[48:37] | – ´Proceed. – Ok, now! | -开始 -行 好了 |
[48:39] | So, both hands on the wheel! | 双手放在方向盘上 |
[48:42] | Right? Very good! And now you just push down on the clutch. | 好吗 很好 按下离合 |
[48:50] | With your foot, sorry, use you foot. | 用脚踩 抱歉 用脚 |
[48:53] | Of course, yes, yes. | 当然 好的 好的 |
[48:58] | That’s the accelerator, sorry, that’s the accelerator. | 那是油门 抱歉 那是油门 |
[49:01] | No. | 踩错了 |
[49:02] | You’re absolutely fine. | 你完全没问题 |
[49:03] | So this time push the clutch down with your foot. | 这次用脚踩离合 |
[49:07] | Very good. | 很好 |
[49:09] | That’s the accelerator again there! | 你又踩成油门了 |
[49:11] | No, ok. That’s, yeah. That is the clutch! | 不对 对了 那就是 那就是离合 |
[49:14] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[49:15] | Good, but just, use your left foot. | 很好 但是 用左边的脚踩 |
[49:17] | Or use your other left foot. | 或者用你另一只左脚 |
[49:21] | Very good! Great stuff. | 非常棒 很好 |
[49:23] | Now we can just slip the car into first gear. | 现在把车换到一档 |
[49:40] | Oh my god! Are you- Christian? | 我的天哪 你是基督徒吗 |
[49:44] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[49:48] | I think I should like to go home now, my dear. | 我想我该回家了 亲爱的 |
[49:51] | Okay, no- Maybe you shloud, yeah. | 当然 你真该回去了 |
[49:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:56] | Perhaps this driving is just not for me. | 也许我就是不适合开车 |
[50:00] | No… | 不是的 |
[50:02] | I’m just a bad teacher. I shouldn’t be doing this either. | 我不是个好老师 我也不该做这个 |
[50:08] | Is there perhaps another field that your true talents may lie? | 可能你真正的天赋在别的什么领域 |
[50:13] | No. | 没有 |
[50:14] | Not really, I mean- | 算不上 我是说 |
[50:17] | – Kinda, but actually, – Talent is what fuels us, | -类似吧 但实际上 -天赋是我们的养料 |
[50:21] | what stirs our loins, | 是我们的动力 |
[50:23] | what elevates us from the beasts and other non-amazing people. | 是我们与野兽及平庸之辈的不同之处 |
[50:28] | You really rather just have no talents at all? | 你真的宁愿当个平庸之辈吗 |
[50:32] | Spend your life doing this? | 一辈子都在干这个 |
[50:39] | I just like everything to be… | 我只希望一切都是 |
[50:42] | ordinary. | 平凡的 |
[50:44] | So maybe I can help. | 我也许能帮上忙 |
[50:45] | Perhaps if I… | 也许如果我 |
[50:48] | May I? | 我可以吗 |
[50:49] | What? | 什么 |
[50:54] | ♪ And I sang, la la la! ♪ | ♪ 唱着 啦啦啦 ♪ |
[50:57] | ♪ Cosmic woman ♪ | ♪ 宇宙之女 ♪ |
[50:59] | ♪ La la la, my cosmic woman ♪ | ♪ 啦啦啦 我的宇宙之女 ♪ |
[51:04] | Little better? | 好点了吗 |
[51:06] | I think yeah, thank you. | 我想是的 谢谢你 |
[51:09] | And perhaps a, uh- | 这是 |
[51:11] | small token of my gratitude. | 我的一点心意 |
[51:13] | An exclusive preview of my new material. It’s a signed copy! | 独家预听我的新歌 我签过名了 |
[51:17] | From one talented person to another. | 一个有天赋的人送给另一个有天赋的人 |
[51:19] | – Oh that’s lovely! – In lieu of payment, of course. | -太棒了 -当然就代替付款了 |
[51:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[51:26] | Fair well, my dear. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[51:28] | All right, goodbye! | 好的 再见 |
[51:33] | Oh, sorry! The door. I’ll get it. | 抱歉 车门 我去开 |
[51:42] | Weird. | 怪人 |
[51:54] | World class. | 世界级水平 |
[52:06] | I was nervous you weren’t going to come! | 我还担心你不来呢 |
[52:08] | I cook when I’m nervous. | 我紧张的时候就做饭 |
[52:10] | I eat when I’m nervous. | 我紧张的时候就吃东西 |
[52:12] | Seems we make a great team, uh? | 看起来我俩搭档很合拍嘛 |
[52:14] | Yeah… | 对啊 |
[52:15] | I’ve got a few jars washed and ready for the ectoplasm tonight! | 我洗完这几个罐子就能出发收集灵外质了 |
[52:18] | And… I made you this earlier, when I was restless. | 我早些时候给你做的 当时闲得心慌 |
[52:22] | Oh my god, that’s fabulous! | 我的天哪 太漂亮了 |
[52:25] | This is gonna make mockery out of all my other crockery! | 相比之下 我其他的陶器都相形见绌了 |
[52:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[52:28] | I’ll make you a spoon when all this is done. | 这事完了之后 我再给你做个勺子 |
[52:30] | You like garlic? | 你喜欢吃大蒜吗 |
[52:32] | Uhm, not really. | 不是很喜欢 |
[52:33] | So what was it you wanted to chat about? | 你之前想说什么来着 |
[52:35] | Bonnie, no! | 邦妮 别这样 |
[52:37] | Ah, it’s gone everywhere. | 洒得到处都是了 |
[52:41] | Martin can you just leave that sauce | 马丁 你能别管那锅酱汁 |
[52:42] | and listen to me just for a second? | 听我说话吗 |
[52:44] | Yes, what is it? | 当然 你想说什么 |
[52:45] | I really think it’s important that I tell you | 我觉得很有必要告诉你 |
[52:47] | what happened to my last partner. | 我上个搭档怎么了 |
[52:48] | Your dad? | 你父亲 |
[52:51] | We were investigating a haunted pot hole, right? | 我们当时在调查一个闹鬼的坑洼 |
[52:54] | And there was a woman there with her dog, | 旁边有一个女人和她的狗 |
[52:55] | and she just held the empty lead | 她牵着空绳 |
[52:57] | and the dog was inside the pot hole. | 狗在坑洼里 |
[52:59] | And my dad said: | 我爸爸说 |
[53:00] | Some sort of apparitional portal. | 这是某种幻影传送门 |
[53:03] | You did the right thing calling us. | 你打给我们是对的 |
[53:05] | It doesn’t look good, I’m afraid. | 恐怕情况不太妙 |
[53:07] | The best we can do for, ehm… | 我们最多能做到 对 |
[53:10] | Beans… | 小豆豆 |
[53:12] | Beans… | 小豆豆 |
[53:13] | Beans… here. | 对小豆豆来说 |
[53:15] | is to be sure he makes it to the other side. | 就是确保它能到另一端去 |
[53:19] | And my dad said to me like “It’s on you, Rose”, you know? | 我爸爸跟我说 “全靠你了 罗丝” |
[53:21] | Like it was gonna be my turn to do it? | 说得好像该轮到我做了 |
[53:23] | Now, Rose, there are two spirits at play here. | 听着 罗丝 这儿有两个灵魂 |
[53:26] | The pot hole spirit. | 坑洼里的灵魂 |
[53:28] | And Beans. | 和小豆豆 |
[53:29] | – Daddy, I can’t!- Follow your heart. Rosie. | -爸爸 我做不到 -跟随你的心 罗西 |
[53:31] | Always trust your talents. | 永远相信你的天赋 |
[53:33] | And my dad went to re-inhabit the spirit of the dog- | 我爸爸让那条狗的灵魂进入他的体内 |
[53:38] | So he was like “woof woof woof woof”! | 所以他就这样 汪汪汪汪地叫 |
[53:40] | So Beans, the dog, | 所以小豆豆 就是那条小狗 |
[53:41] | was actually in him and | 确实附上了他的身 |
[53:41] | animals spirits are always kinda tricky. | 有时这些小动物的灵魂还是挺怪的 |
[53:43] | That’s my Beans! Oh, you’re a good boy, aren’t ya? | 就是我的小豆豆啊 好孩子 |
[53:46] | But you see, the spinning pot hole was in him too | 但是那个旋转的泥潭就在他的身体里 |
[53:49] | so he became part pot hole part dog. | 所以他是体内有狗的灵魂还有那个漩涡 |
[53:52] | But I totally panicked and I forgot the words. | 但是我完全慌了 我忘记了那些咒语 |
[53:54] | Oh, you traveler on the road between land and- Oh. | 你们这些旅行者 在陆地和 |
[53:58] | And then daddy freaked and | 然后我爸爸就变得很诡异 |
[53:59] | went spinning into the middle of the road. | 晃晃悠悠地跑到马路当中 |
[54:01] | And the next thing I see | 随后 我看到 |
[54:02] | the lorry coming down the road towards him- | 一辆卡车冲了过来 |
[54:04] | An the lorry driver is like “boo bu boo bu boo”! | 卡车司机狂按喇叭 |
[54:06] | And I was like “daddy, nooo”! | 然后我大喊 老爸 小心 |
[54:10] | And the lorry smushed daddy. | 但是卡车还是碾碎了我爸爸 |
[54:14] | That was it. | 就是这样 |
[54:15] | And then there was like a magpie up in the tree, | 当时树上有只喜鹊 |
[54:19] | and the magpie is like “kaa kaa kaa kaa”! | 喜鹊 咔咔咔地叫着 |
[54:21] | You know this kind thing? KAAA! | 你知道那种鸟吗 咔 |
[54:25] | You know when that’s happened to you? | 你能体会发生这种事的感受吗 |
[54:28] | So that’s like, I need to tell you, | 所以我必须要告诉你 |
[54:29] | You need to find yourself a new partner. | 你还是找其他人来帮你了 |
[54:33] | What? | 你说什么 |
[54:35] | I’m-I’m-I’m sorry that happened to you but- | 我 我 我抱歉你的遭遇 |
[54:38] | We don’t have a choice! | 但是我们没有退路啦 |
[54:39] | The Blood Moon is tonight. | 今晚就是血月了 |
[54:41] | And anyway I don’t care if anything happens to me, | 我不在乎我会遭遇不测 |
[54:43] | she’s my little girl! | 她可是我的宝贝女儿 |
[54:44] | Yeah, but like, I care, you know? | 好吧 但是我在乎 你知道吗 |
[54:46] | Because I can’t go through all of this again | 因为我没法再经历一遍这样的事儿了 |
[54:49] | I really can’t Martin! | 我真的做不到 马丁 |
[54:50] | So I’m just gonna take my bowl and | 所以我拿上我的碗 |
[54:51] | I’m just gonna say goodbye! | 就再见吧 |
[54:52] | Just hang on a minute! | 你先等一下 |
[54:54] | My daughter is about to be deflowered by the devil | 我女儿就要被恶魔玷污了 |
[54:56] | and you’re telling me you won’t help? | 你却告诉我你不打算帮忙了 |
[54:58] | – I can’t help! – What are you so afraid of? | -我帮不了啊 -你到底怕什么呢 |
[55:01] | Didn’t you hear my story? Reacted to it and everything! | 你没听我讲的吗 这一切都会重演的 |
[55:03] | I made one tiny mistake | 我只是犯了一个微不足道的小错误 |
[55:04] | and my dad actually got killed! | 我老爸就挂了 |
[55:05] | He turned into a dog-pot hole and he got killed! | 他让狗上身了 然后他死了 |
[55:07] | – So what? – So what?! | -那又怎样 -你说那又怎样 |
[55:10] | No, I don’t- I don’t mean… So what! | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[55:12] | I mean- I Mean, you’re just afraid! | 我是说 你就是害怕了 |
[55:14] | I am afraid? | 你说我害怕了 |
[55:15] | You’re the one who’s scared of you dead wife! | 你才是那个怕亡妻怨灵的家伙呢 |
[55:17] | I saw what she did to the garlic! D you think I’m blind? | 我看到她怎么弄大蒜的了 你以为我瞎吗 |
[55:20] | Rose, I know you think I’m crazy- | 罗丝 我知道你觉得我疯了 |
[55:22] | I don’t think that you’re crazy. | 我没觉得你疯了 |
[55:24] | But actually I think you’re scared! | 但我确实感受到你怕了 |
[55:25] | Because I think you’re scared of | 因为我觉得你怕 |
[55:27] | what your life will be like without her. | 你的生活中从此失去她 |
[55:29] | Yes, I’m scared! | 是的 我是怕了 |
[55:31] | I am afraid and I’m fine with that. | 我是害怕失去她 但我愿意这样 |
[55:33] | If you don’t help, Sarah is going to die! | 如果你不帮忙的话 莎拉会死的 |
[55:36] | That’s all I meant! | 这才是我想说的 |
[55:38] | But this wouldn’t be making a mistake. | 但是这次你没有犯错 |
[55:40] | This, would be not even trying! | 你练试都不试了 |
[55:54] | ♪ Satan, Satan ♪ | ♪ 撒旦 撒旦 ♪ |
[56:17] | ♪ Satan, satan ♪ | ♪ 撒旦 撒旦 ♪ |
[56:33] | World class. | 我这真是顶尖装备了 |
[56:41] | ♪ You’re still on my mind, Oh! ♪ | ♪ 你仍在我心中 ♪ |
[56:45] | ♪ And even though I manage on my own ♪ | ♪ 尽管我想控制住自己 ♪ |
[56:53] | ♪ My heart is low! My heart is so low ♪ | ♪ 我的心多么柔软 多么柔软 ♪ |
[57:00] | ♪ as only a woman’s heart can be ♪ | ♪ 就像一颗女人心 ♪ |
[57:09] | I’m… I saw the guitar there and… | 我 我看见放在那儿的吉他 |
[57:13] | She really liked that song when she was small. | 她小时候很喜欢听这首歌 |
[57:16] | It’s just lovely, Martin. | 马丁 这真的好听 |
[57:18] | Especially sung in a male voice. | 男声唱更好听了 |
[57:21] | I have it on cassette | 我把这首歌录进录音带 |
[57:23] | and in my, uhm, car and I have it on CD at home. | 放在我的车里 刻在唱片里 |
[57:26] | Rose, I’m sorry about that… Mild burst. | 罗丝 我很抱歉 我有点失控 |
[57:31] | No, it’s ok. Anyway, you’re right, like | 没事啦 其实你是对的 |
[57:34] | Listen Rose, it’s ok. | 听着罗丝 没事的 |
[57:36] | You don’t have to explain it to me, I understand what it’s like. | 你不用跟我解释 我理解那种感受 |
[57:44] | Well, we better go Martin. | 马丁 我们最好现在就走 |
[57:46] | That ectoplasm isn’t going to collect itself! | 灵外质可不会长着腿自己跑来 |
[57:52] | So I better change my shirt! | 我最好换换衬衫 |
[57:54] | Ok, anyways. | 好的 |
[57:56] | I’ll wait downstairs, sorry… | 我在楼下等 抱歉 你换吧 |
[58:44] | This shirt’s lovely on ya! | 这衬衫你穿真好看啊 |
[58:45] | Thanks! | 多谢 |
[58:47] | Is it a donut? Can I have a bit? | 那是甜甜圈吗 我能吃一口吗 |
[58:49] | No. | 还是别了 |
[58:50] | Oh! That’s Sailor there, ok. | 塞勒来了 |
[58:52] | Now, just so you know, | 提前跟你说一声 |
[58:53] | she thinks we’re on a date tonight, so. | 她以为我们今晚去约会 |
[58:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[58:55] | She somehow, like, got the impression that we like, | 他不知道为什么 以为我们 |
[58:57] | got giddy last night, | 昨晚花里胡哨过了 |
[58:58] | like… | 像这样 |
[59:01] | Like- | 这样 |
[59:02] | Or like- | 或是这样 |
[59:03] | I don’t know, whatever it’s like. | 我不知道 什么样 |
[59:05] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[59:06] | I know, that’s what I- She’s demented, like.. | 我知道 她挺神经质的 |
[59:08] | Not a chance! | 怎么可能啊 |
[59:11] | Hi! Nice dress, it was granny’s is it? | 你好 好漂亮的裙子啊 是外婆的吗 |
[59:15] | Oh, hi! You’re Martin! | 你好 你就是马丁 |
[59:17] | Hello Sailor! | 你好 塞勒 |
[59:18] | Hello Sailor, oh you have heard that one before, Martin | 我就是塞勒 你听说过的那就是我 |
[59:20] | And yeah, it’s a nickname and no, | 对的 那就是我的绰号 |
[59:22] | I’m not gonna tell you my real name- | 我也没打算告诉你我的真名 |
[59:23] | – Sailor, stop, would ya? – So where is this baby then? | -好了塞勒 -好吧 孩子在哪儿呢 |
[59:25] | She’s upstairs. There’s no need to check on her. | 她在楼上 不过你不用去看她 |
[59:27] | I wasn’t planning on it, | 我本来也没打算上去 |
[59:28] | do you know how long it takes me to get the stairs? | 你知道我上个楼多费劲吗 |
[59:29] | Yeah, just ring us | 好吧 只要她醒了 |
[59:30] | if she wakes or anything. | 你给我们打个电话就行了 |
[59:31] | And don’t go upstairs! | 千万别上楼 |
[59:33] | Straight away | 简而言之 |
[59:33] | just give us a ring. | 只需要打电话给我们 |
[59:34] | All right, chillax! | 好的 知道了 |
[59:35] | Jesus, you two will get along just fine. | 天啊 你俩快走吧 |
[59:37] | Seriously, don’t go upstairs. | 说真的 别上楼 |
[59:41] | Go on! | 快走吧 |
[59:41] | Thanks, Sailor. | 多谢了 塞勒 |
[59:49] | What a shit hole. | 这地儿简直是个垃圾场 |
[59:52] | You have several new messages. | 你有几条新信息 |
[59:54] | Christ. | 天啊 |
[59:55] | My nana has appeared to me in the kitchen. | 我奶奶出现在我的厨房里 |
[59:58] | I can’t even face me cocoa puffs with her staring! | 她盯着我看 我都吃不下我的可可酥了 |
[1:00:01] | You think it looks like Hitler? | 你感觉她就像希特勒那样注视着你 |
[1:00:02] | Or a turtle, maybe? | 或者像乌龟那样 |
[1:00:04] | Or the Hamburger? | 或者是汉堡包 |
[1:00:06] | Nah, it’s definitely me nana old eyes. | 不 这肯定是我奶奶那双眼睛 |
[1:00:08] | Why is she here? Watching me? | 她为什么在这 监视我吗 |
[1:00:12] | I mean, could nana Diedra have a message for you? Like- | 我是说 她是要传递给你什么信息呢 |
[1:00:16] | She’s annoyed about something? | 她对什么事感到生气了吗 |
[1:00:22] | I’ve collected a lot of money for a sponsored work. | 我为一项募捐筹集了很多钱 |
[1:00:25] | There was no work. | 但实际上压根没有这么个事儿 |
[1:00:27] | I think she’s warning me to change my crooked ways. | 我想 她是在警告我要改邪归正 |
[1:00:31] | Bingo. | 没毛病 |
[1:00:32] | That’s it, yeah. | 没错 就是这么回事儿 |
[1:00:33] | I’ll have a quick chat with her. | 我来跟她小聊两句 |
[1:00:41] | Good job. | 干得不错 |
[1:00:44] | Rose Dooley? | 是罗丝·杜利吗 |
[1:00:46] | Your help would be greatly appreciated. | 太需要你的帮助了 |
[1:00:48] | It’s been weeping constantly for two days. | 它已经哭了两天了 |
[1:00:53] | I’m quite spooked, actually. | 事实上 我还挺怕怕的 |
[1:01:01] | These tears are Seven Up. | 这些眼泪是七喜啊 |
[1:01:04] | It’s mother! | 是我妈妈干的 |
[1:01:06] | She adored Seven Up! | 她迷恋七喜 |
[1:01:18] | Ey chaps, the chips won’t stay in the pan! | 伙计们,这些薯条不待在锅里 |
[1:01:20] | The costumers are gonna leave us. | 就快没什么顾客来光顾了 |
[1:01:22] | Is there anything you can do? | 你们能帮帮我吗 |
[1:01:24] | Good job Martin. | 干得好马丁 |
[1:01:27] | Excellent lads! See you out. | 好样的伙计 再见 |
[1:01:32] | It’s nearly dawn. | 就快要天亮了啊 |
[1:01:34] | We are running out of time! | 我们快没时间了 |
[1:01:36] | I spot him out in the back, | 我在这后面看见他的 |
[1:01:38] | going through me bins. | 他从我的垃圾桶前经过 |
[1:01:40] | And how big was this, wolfman? | 你说的这个狼人 他有多大 |
[1:01:42] | Hard to say, but Jesus, I wouldn’t mess with him. | 难说 天啊 我可不会去招惹他 |
[1:01:45] | Out for blood, he was. | 他是出来吸血的 |
[1:01:48] | And you said he had ginger hair? | 你说他的头发是姜色的 |
[1:01:49] | Oh definitely! | 绝对是 |
[1:01:50] | I shinned a torch on him | 我用手电筒照着他 |
[1:01:52] | and his hair was as orange as a- as a…. | 他那个头发就是那种橘色 |
[1:01:56] | … An orange? | 是橘子的那种橘色吗 |
[1:01:57] | Satsuma, that kinda colour you know? | 温州蜜柑的颜色 你懂吗 |
[1:02:00] | Sniffy nose and uhm, sharp fangs argh! | 湿汪汪那种鼻子 大尖獠牙 |
[1:02:04] | I suppose if you were a red tempered person | 我估计如果一个人脾气暴躁的话 |
[1:02:06] | you’d became a ginger werewolf. | 就会变成一个姜色狼人的 |
[1:02:08] | Four legs, and a long tail on him too! | 有四条腿 还拖着条长尾巴 |
[1:02:12] | Mr. Dally, was it a fox? | 达利先生 那是条狐狸吧 |
[1:02:15] | I’d say it was, yeah. | 我觉得是 |
[1:02:16] | All right. Good night, so. | 破案了 晚安吧 |
[1:02:18] | Good luck love. Will call again, soon! | 好运亲爱的 我还会致电的 |
[1:02:23] | Oh, shit! Me keys. | 糟糕 又忘带钥匙了 |
[1:02:26] | We’re one short. | 还差一个 |
[1:02:29] | I can think of one more. | 我还能想到有一个 |
[1:02:37] | This place gives me the creeps. | 这地方让我毛骨悚然 |
[1:02:39] | Haven’t been here in ages. | 好多年没来过了 |
[1:02:41] | Just out here, yep. | 就在这 |
[1:02:42] | Not since… On the funeral actually. | 自从 葬礼之后就没来过了 |
[1:02:45] | That makes me feel bad, | 这让我很难受 |
[1:02:47] | I should probably visit her grave more often. | 我应该多去看看她的墓 |
[1:02:49] | You know, it’s just around… | 就在这附近了 |
[1:02:52] | Here, actually. | 是这里 |
[1:02:55] | What? This was your plan all evening, to bring me here? | 这就是你今晚的计划 把我带到这儿来 |
[1:02:58] | I’m sorry, and I think you know what you need to do. | 对不起 但是我想你知道你需要做什么 |
[1:03:02] | I’m a coward, Rose. | 罗丝 我是个懦夫 |
[1:03:03] | We’ve already established that. | 我们已经确认过这点了 |
[1:03:04] | Beaten down, held captive by a dead person. | 我被死人打败了 |
[1:03:11] | You never asked me how Bonnie died. | 你从没问过我邦妮是怎么死的 |
[1:03:16] | Yeah, there never seem to have a good time but… | 这种回忆不可能美好 但是 |
[1:03:22] | I made Bonnie a wooden clock. | 我曾给邦妮做了个木质的挂钟 |
[1:03:24] | And everyday, at the exact time that we got married- | 每一天 在我们结婚的那个时刻 |
[1:03:28] | The little wooden me and the little wooden Bonnie would pop out | 那对代表我和邦妮的小木人就会弹出来 |
[1:03:33] | and kiss. | 然后接吻 |
[1:03:37] | It broke and killed her. | 表掉下来砸死了她 |
[1:03:41] | That wasn’t a very good story! | 这不是个好故事 |
[1:03:43] | It’s not as good as yours. | 至少没有你的故事好 |
[1:03:44] | I didn’t really commit to it in the same way. | 我没有像你一样对这件事如此上心 |
[1:03:48] | Eight years later… | 八年后 |
[1:03:49] | Look what I’ve become! | 看我成了什么样子 |
[1:03:52] | Well, that’s all changed now, ok? | 一切都会发生改变的 好吗 |
[1:03:55] | Because this, this wasn’t you fault! | 因为这并不是你的错 |
[1:04:03] | You know what Rose? Since I’ve met you, | 罗丝 你知道吗 自从我遇见你 |
[1:04:05] | you’ve made me see what’s possible. | 你让我见识到了更多的可能性 |
[1:04:06] | And I’m not talking about ghosts and spirits and all of that! | 我说的并不是鬼啊怪啊 这些的 |
[1:04:09] | You’ve made me realize that… | 你让我相信了 |
[1:04:12] | Well, it’s time! | 是时候 |
[1:04:14] | I can move towards the light! | 我该积极地面对生活了 |
[1:04:17] | Me too, Martin! | 我也是的 马丁 |
[1:04:19] | You know, I used to think I was invisible. | 你知道吗 我以前觉得我很渺小 |
[1:04:21] | Like, until this, | 在此之前 |
[1:04:23] | I felt like I was a ghost too. You know? | 我觉得自己就像个鬼魂 |
[1:04:26] | And it’s awful! | 这感觉太糟了 |
[1:04:27] | And I don’t wanna feel like that anymore. | 我可不想这再这样下去了 |
[1:04:29] | And I’m sure Bonnie doesn’t want that for you either. | 我相信邦妮也不希望你继续这样 |
[1:04:38] | Thanks, Martin. | 谢谢你 马丁 |
[1:04:39] | I never felt this alive! | 我从没感到过现在这样的活力 |
[1:04:42] | And it’s because you believed that I was real. | 因为你看到了我的存在 |
[1:04:46] | I know that we are gonna do it! | 我知道我们要一起做这件事了 |
[1:04:50] | Save Sarah? | 是去救莎拉吗 |
[1:04:52] | Yeah. Obviously! | 是啊 明摆着 |
[1:04:54] | Let’s do it! | 说干就干 |
[1:04:56] | – Ok… – Let’s do it. | -好的 -开始吧 |
[1:05:26] | Who’s this? | 这是谁啊 |
[1:05:27] | How was your date? | 你俩约会如何 |
[1:05:28] | – Sailor! You have to go, I’m sorry. – What? | -塞勒 你得回去了 抱歉 -什么 |
[1:05:30] | – Yeah, come on. – Brian, set me up there, will ya? | -走吧 -布莱恩 送我走吧 |
[1:05:32] | Hi, I’m Brian Welsh by the way. | 你好 我是布莱恩·威尔士 |
[1:05:35] | The local county counsel. | 我是县政府的律师 |
[1:05:36] | Shut up, Brian! Jesus… | 闭嘴 布莱恩 天啊 |
[1:05:38] | She knows something’s up! | 她知道发生了什么 |
[1:05:39] | What the fuck was that? | 这又是什么鬼 |
[1:05:41] | Yeah, no, we’re running out of time, ok? | 快没时间了 |
[1:05:43] | We have to get her out now! | 咱们现在就得带她出去 |
[1:05:43] | What? What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[1:05:44] | I don’t have time to explain | 我没时间解释了 |
[1:05:45] | ’cause it can sack me a few minutes | 因为它会让我昏过去几分钟 |
[1:05:47] | We have to exorcise his dead wife, Bonnie, | 我们必须驱逐他死去的妻子 邦妮 |
[1:05:48] | or else we won’t get the ectoplasm we need to save his daughter- | 否则我们就得不到拯救他女儿所需的灵外质 |
[1:05:51] | Because, otherwise she’s gonna be ravished by hell demons. | 因为如果不这样 她会被地狱恶魔迷住的 |
[1:05:53] | – Just explained it there, ain’t it Rose? – Yeah. | -刚刚不是解释过了 罗丝 -是的 |
[1:05:55] | Anyway, I-I- I’ll set up! | 好了 我要去准备了 |
[1:05:57] | Okay, cool. | 好的 |
[1:06:03] | I’m gonna head off, anyone in? – | 我要走了 有谁和我一起吗 |
[1:06:05] | Shut up Brian, will ya? | 闭嘴布莱恩 好吗 |
[1:06:06] | Why didn’t you tell me what was going on? | 你为啥不告诉我发生了什么 |
[1:06:07] | Well, cause you thought we had a date, like | 因为你以为我们在约会 |
[1:06:10] | And you were so proud of me, | 你又为我而感到骄傲 |
[1:06:11] | I don’t know, it felt nice. | 我也不知道 就是感觉很好 |
[1:06:13] | I’m always proud of you. | 我一直都为你骄傲 |
[1:06:14] | Thickhead. | 傻瓜 |
[1:06:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:16] | So, nothing going on then? | 所以 没啥事吧 |
[1:06:19] | – Ok, all set up, Rose! – Ok, great! | -好了 都准备好了 罗丝 -好 太棒了 |
[1:06:21] | Would you want me to stay? | 你希望我留下吗 |
[1:06:22] | Would you? | 你愿意吗 |
[1:06:23] | – Yeah, help me up! – Ok. | -当然 帮我一下 -好的 |
[1:06:24] | – Rose? – Yeah? | -罗丝 -咋了 |
[1:06:25] | This is actually fucking deadly. | 这简直要我的命 |
[1:06:27] | So exciting! | 好激动啊 |
[1:06:30] | So cool you’re using your talent again. | 真好啊你又动用了你的天赋了 |
[1:06:33] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[1:06:33] | Now! | 快来 |
[1:06:42] | I seal this pact with a drop of blood! | 我用一滴血封住这份条约 |
[1:06:51] | Now. | 现在 |
[1:06:53] | You’re ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:07:00] | Oh, spirit on the road between life and death, I call out to you! | 在生死间挣扎的灵魂啊 我召唤你们 |
[1:07:08] | Open now the gate, so that the living may speak with the dead! | 打通阴阳两界 让生者与逝者对话 |
[1:07:14] | I summon the hence into this realm. | 我召唤灵魂进到这个肉体里 |
[1:07:17] | Bonnie Martin. Of 25, Parkmoore Drive | 邦妮 马丁 25岁 帕克莫大道 |
[1:07:23] | My spirit compels thee to show yourself! | 我命令你速速现身 |
[1:07:28] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[1:07:34] | Get the fuck out of my house! | 滚出我的家 |
[1:07:36] | Bonnie? | 邦妮 |
[1:07:37] | Sailor, can I go home? | 塞勒 我能回家吗 |
[1:07:38] | I see what’s going on here… | 我知道这里发生什么了 |
[1:07:41] | – You fancy my Martin! – No! | -你喜欢我的马丁 -没有 |
[1:07:44] | You just wanna get rid of me | 你只是想摆脱我 |
[1:07:45] | so you can get your dirty paws on him! | 让你好染指他 |
[1:07:47] | That’s not it at all! | 根本就不是 |
[1:07:49] | Martin is mine! | 马丁是我的 |
[1:07:51] | Sarah! Is mine. | 莎拉 也是我的 |
[1:07:53] | And this house is mine. | 而且这个房子也是我的 |
[1:08:00] | Bonnie! You loved Martin and Martin loved you! | 邦妮 你爱着马丁而且马丁也爱你 |
[1:08:04] | But do you remember your wedding day? | 但你还记得你结婚那天吗 |
[1:08:07] | Do you remember what you told him? | 你还记得你对他说的话吗 |
[1:08:09] | No anal? | 不肛交 |
[1:08:11] | Didn’t you also say to him “until death do us part”? | 你没有给他说至死不渝吗 |
[1:08:15] | Bonnie, I’m so sorry but it’s time for you to part! | 邦妮 我很抱歉但你是时候离开他了 |
[1:08:20] | The hair of the local witch. | 当地女巫的头发 |
[1:08:25] | Now to block her talents! | 现在禁锢她的天赋 |
[1:08:28] | – What’s wrong? – I don’t know. | -咋了 -我不知道 |
[1:08:30] | Someone’s interfering with me talents! | 有人在干扰我的能力 |
[1:08:32] | Break the holding spell! | 打破保护魔咒 |
[1:08:37] | Look at your there. | 看看你 |
[1:08:38] | On your knees, like a ragged down low whore. | 跪在地上 就像一个下贱的妓女 |
[1:08:42] | A vote for me is a vote for progress. | 支持我就是支持进步 |
[1:08:44] | Rose, come on! Trust you talents! | 罗丝 加油 相信你自己 |
[1:08:47] | You wish to be ordinary? | 你想要变成正常人 |
[1:08:50] | Allow me to grant that wish! | 让我来实现这个愿望 |
[1:09:14] | Bonnie Martin! Look for safe place. | 邦妮 马丁 去寻找安全的地方 |
[1:09:18] | Trouble the living no more! | 不要再打扰生者了 |
[1:09:22] | Leave this space and this realm! | 离开这片空间和这具肉体 |
[1:09:27] | Oh, Jesus! | 天呐 |
[1:09:27] | Brian?! | 布莱恩 |
[1:09:28] | Get a handful of that, take those jars and run upstairs | 抓一把这些东西 带着这些罐子去楼上 |
[1:09:31] | and rub into his daughter face! | 抹到他女儿脸上 |
[1:09:33] | – Right now! – Quickly, hurry up! | -就现在 -快 快点 |
[1:09:37] | Good lad! | 好小伙 |
[1:09:38] | Ok, Martin? Wake up! | 好了 马丁 醒醒 |
[1:09:40] | Martin? You said you were gonna make me a tool! | 马丁 你说过你要给我做一个工具的 |
[1:09:43] | Oh no! It’s happening again! | 不 又发生了 |
[1:09:45] | Oh Martin, I’m so sorry! | 马丁 对不起 |
[1:09:49] | Rose? | 罗丝 |
[1:09:51] | What? | 咋了 |
[1:09:53] | Martin? Is that you? | 马丁 是你吗 |
[1:09:55] | – I’m here. – You are? | -是我 -真的吗 |
[1:10:05] | Oh my god! | 天呐 |
[1:10:06] | Rose! | 罗丝 |
[1:10:07] | I knew it you dirty whore! | 我知道你是个肮脏的婊子 |
[1:10:09] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:10] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[1:10:11] | Martin can’t come to the phone right now… | 马丁现在不能接电话 |
[1:10:14] | So get the fuck out of my house! | 所以赶快滚出我的家 |
[1:10:16] | Oh my god! Ok- | 天呐 好吧 |
[1:10:19] | Martin? I’m just gonna try something ok? | 马丁 我要试一些方法好吗 |
[1:10:23] | Did you just slap me? | 你刚才是不是扇了我一巴掌 |
[1:10:25] | Yeah, sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[1:10:27] | It’s-it’s ok, what happened? | 没事 发生啥了 |
[1:10:28] | I kinda went wrong. | 我有些搞错了 |
[1:10:29] | – There’s no one up there! – What? | -楼上根本没人 -什么 |
[1:10:32] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[1:10:40] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[1:10:45] | She’s gone! What did you do? | 她不见了 你都干了些啥 |
[1:10:47] | Martin, leave her alone. | 马丁 别动她 |
[1:10:48] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[1:10:49] | I’ve messed up and, she’s been summoned to the sacrifice! | 我搞砸了 她被召唤去献祭了 |
[1:10:53] | Oh no… | 不 |
[1:10:55] | Martin, I’m so, so sorry! | 马丁 我十分 非常抱歉 |
[1:10:57] | I’m shite? I’m a slut? | 我是一坨屎 我是一个荡妇 |
[1:11:00] | Is that what you were going to say? | 你就要说这些吗 |
[1:11:01] | Ehm, is Martin possessed now? | 现在是马丁占据着身体吗 |
[1:11:03] | Bonnie! | 邦妮 |
[1:11:05] | No! No one talks to my sister like that! NO! | 不 没有人能这样和我姐姐说话 没有 |
[1:11:19] | Hello mister magpie! | 你好呀喜鹊先生 |
[1:11:22] | I think I need your help. | 我想我需要你的帮助 |
[1:11:24] | Blokes! Stop fighting! | 大伙 别吵了 |
[1:11:26] | We need to follow this magpie! | 我们要跟着这只喜鹊 |
[1:11:31] | Follow the bird. | 跟着只鸟 |
[1:11:32] | Ah, that makes sense. | 嗯 很有道理 |
[1:11:41] | Wait! You’re going too fast! | 等等 你开的太快了 |
[1:11:45] | You’ll let them get away. | 你会把他们放跑的 |
[1:11:47] | Hey, let me drive this shitehole! | 嘿 让我来开 |
[1:11:52] | We lost him! We lost mister magpie! | 我们跟丢了 我们跟丢了喜鹊先生 |
[1:11:55] | Thanks for the lift anyway guys, just let me off here. | 多谢各位的顺风车 把我放在这里就行了 |
[1:11:57] | Stop Brian, | 闭嘴布莱恩 |
[1:11:58] | will ya? | 好吗 |
[1:11:58] | Bonnie? Bonnie, Sarah is being kidnapped. | 邦妮 莎拉被绑架了 |
[1:12:01] | What? Martin, you idiot! | 什么 马丁 你这个蠢货 |
[1:12:05] | No, leave him alone! | 不 别管他 |
[1:12:06] | How in god’s name did you manage that? | 你怎么能让这种事情发生 |
[1:12:09] | It’s not Martin’s fault! | 不怪马丁 |
[1:12:10] | Of course it is! He’s a tick! | 当然怪他 他就是一只蜱虫 |
[1:12:12] | That isn’t true and you need to leave him alone. | 你说错了而且你别去烦他 |
[1:12:14] | You’ve been holding him hostage up in that house for years! | 你已经在那个房子里关押了 |
[1:12:17] | Himself and poor Sarah! | 他和可怜的莎拉好几年了 |
[1:12:21] | I’m sorry about her! | 我对她感到抱歉 |
[1:12:22] | Wait, is that her? | 等等 那是她吗 |
[1:12:26] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[1:12:28] | She is not a baby? | 她不是一个婴儿吗 |
[1:12:32] | It’s Christian Winter! | 是克里斯蒂安·温特 |
[1:12:34] | It’s Christian Winter this whole time? | 原来一直是克里斯蒂安·温特搞的鬼 |
[1:12:36] | – Creepy little fucking – Satanist! | -诡异的混蛋 -撒旦教的混蛋 |
[1:12:38] | I’ll tempest. The local witch. | 我会狂怒的 地方女巫 |
[1:12:42] | Yeah, I said boiled rice is fine! | 对 我说蒸米饭也可以 |
[1:12:44] | How long? | 要多久 |
[1:12:47] | Ok, but if it’s any later I won’t be paying. | 好吧 但如果超时了我是不会付钱的 |
[1:12:49] | There are more pressing matters my dear. | 亲爱的我们有更重要的事情要做呢 |
[1:13:04] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[1:13:05] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[1:13:07] | Martin, no! | 马丁 不要 |
[1:13:10] | No, Martin, don’t wake her! | 别 马丁 别叫醒她 |
[1:13:11] | No, Martin! Never wake a floating goat! | 不 马丁 那会让她炸开的 |
[1:13:20] | Darling, set your lock in, please. | 亲爱的 请系好安全带 |
[1:13:23] | You unsacrifice my daughter right now, | 你现在就解除我女儿的献祭 |
[1:13:25] | before I come in there and | 要不然我就进去 |
[1:13:27] | pull those stupid bloody eyebrows off! | 把你的眼球拔出来 |
[1:13:30] | Refrain from shouting, | 别大声叫了 |
[1:13:31] | you’ll wake the virgin and ruin this for everyone! | 你会惊醒她并毁了这一切的 |
[1:13:34] | Come here you little… | 给我过来你这个 |
[1:13:37] | Jesus Christ, you’re like a pair of school girls! | 天呐 你俩就像两个女学生 |
[1:13:42] | Oh fuck this! | 去死吧 |
[1:13:54] | Ah, the virgin! | 带上那个处女 |
[1:13:57] | Zip! I wanna get home before my chinese arrives! | 闭嘴 我要在我的中餐外卖送到之前到家 |
[1:14:16] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[1:14:22] | Oh! My index finger! | 我的食指 |
[1:14:27] | Everybody! Get into the fucking car! | 所有人 滚回车上去 |
[1:14:30] | Winter is a dead man! | 温特死定了 |
[1:14:45] | Let my new age of darkness begin. | 开启我的黑暗新纪元吧 |
[1:14:56] | We’re almost out of time! Anyone have any ideas? | 我们快没时间了 你们有主意吗 |
[1:14:59] | How about we ring the bell and pretend we’re delivering something? | 要不我们摁门铃假装是送外卖的 |
[1:15:02] | Jesus, Brian. | 天呐 布莱恩 |
[1:15:06] | See? I was right! | 看 我是对的 |
[1:15:08] | Good one, Brian! Your contributions are getting better! | 干得漂亮 布莱恩 你贡献越来越大了 |
[1:15:11] | The mongol in the back was right. | 穿着黑衣服的蒙古人是对的 |
[1:15:13] | Here we go! All thanks to Brian! | 出发吧 感谢布莱恩 |
[1:15:15] | Yes! High-fives, everyone! | 所有人 击掌 |
[1:15:17] | Oh, sorry, high-four, Bonnie. | 对不起 邦妮 四指击掌 |
[1:15:20] | I think it’s weird you brought the bird. | 我觉得你带着鸟好奇怪 |
[1:15:26] | Hold on mate, | 等等兄弟 |
[1:15:27] | I said special fried rice, not boiled! | 我说是秘制炒米饭 不是蒸米饭 |
[1:15:29] | Sorry, Miss, the dock says boiled- | 抱歉 小姐 前台说是蒸的 |
[1:15:31] | Special fried. | 秘制炒饭 |
[1:15:32] | No, look, boiled | 不 看着 蒸的 |
[1:15:33] | Special fried! Can you not hear me? Are you deaf? | 秘制炒饭 你听不见吗 你聋了吗 |
[1:15:35] | If you’re deaf you really shouldn’t be taking phone orders. | 如果你聋了你就不应该接电话订单 |
[1:15:38] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会第一时间赶回来 |
[1:15:45] | Fifteen minutes or it’s free! | 十五分钟之内要不然就不给钱 |
[1:15:48] | Hear me powers of the night! | 感受我在黑暗中的力量吧 |
[1:15:52] | The Blood Moon is nigh! | 血月高挂 |
[1:15:54] | I offer this sacrifice in honor of you! | 我怀着敬意向你提供这份祭品 |
[1:15:58] | Chinese is here, love! | 中餐外卖到了 亲爱的 |
[1:16:01] | I got it for free, too! | 我又免费拿到它了 |
[1:16:04] | I can’t wait, I’m starving! | 我忍不了了 我快要饿死了 |
[1:16:06] | I’ll put yours out for you though. | 不过我还是会为你把你的那份拿出来 |
[1:16:08] | I offer this sacrifice, in honor of you. | 我给予这份祭品 表示我的尊重 |
[1:16:11] | Sanctified with virgin blood! | 用处子的血 |
[1:16:14] | And with this impure blood | 以及我那不洁之血献祭给您 |
[1:16:15] | Spoons or chopsticks, love? | 你用勺子还是筷子 亲爱的 |
[1:16:17] | Spoon or chopsticks? | 你用勺子还是筷子 |
[1:16:18] | Please dear! | 拜托 亲爱的 |
[1:16:20] | I’m in the middle of some- | 我正在 |
[1:16:22] | Now, with virgin blood, | 现在 用处子之血 |
[1:16:25] | and with impure blood, | 以及不洁之血 |
[1:16:27] | I pray you’ll accept this sacrifice | 我祈祷你要么接受这份祭品 |
[1:16:29] | or let life be ever extinguished from my soul! | 要么带走我的生命 |
[1:16:33] | I know she’s floating and that looks really good and all, but- | 我知道她在漂浮而且看起来很酷 |
[1:16:37] | If the demon is just gonna fuck her a bit, | 如果恶魔只是想操她 |
[1:16:39] | and then tear her to pieces, | 然后把她撕碎的话 |
[1:16:41] | why don’t we just kill the bitch? | 为什么我们不能杀了她 |
[1:16:50] | Which is mine? | 哪份是我的 |
[1:16:51] | The kung pao… | 宫保鸡丁 |
[1:16:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:02] | Goodnight my sweet. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[1:17:11] | Now where was I? Ah, yes. | 刚说到哪了 想起来了 |
[1:17:27] | That’s the door! | 只是门响 |
[1:17:28] | Ok. Now, nobody be scared, ok? | 好 现在 没有人害怕 对吧 |
[1:17:39] | Brian, I’m in labor! | 布莱恩 我快要生了 |
[1:17:41] | Those two contractions were very close together! | 相邻两次子宫收缩的时间离得很近了 |
[1:17:43] | Oh shit, Sailor! | 该死 塞勒 |
[1:17:45] | Ok, you just sit down on here now, I’ll tell Rose. | 好的 你就坐在这里 我会告诉罗丝的 |
[1:17:48] | You will not! | 不行 |
[1:17:49] | You keep your mouth shut, do you hear me? | 不许告诉任何人 听到了吗 |
[1:17:51] | There’s much more important | 那件事更重要 |
[1:17:52] | things going on right now. | 那件事还没有做完 |
[1:17:53] | More important? How could it be more important? | 更重要 怎么可能更重要 |
[1:17:55] | Brian! | 布莱恩 |
[1:17:56] | – I’m sorry… – Ok, good man. | -抱歉 -好吧 好男人 |
[1:17:58] | Just stick with me in case I need ya, ok? | 紧跟着我以防我需要你 好吗 |
[1:18:00] | Come on. | 快来 |
[1:18:03] | Impure blood! | 不洁之血 |
[1:18:05] | I pray you’ll accept my sacrifice! | 我祈求您收下我的祭品 |
[1:18:07] | – Or let life be ever extinguished from my soul! – Sarah! | -或者让生命从我的灵魂中消失 -莎拉 |
[1:18:11] | What have you done to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[1:18:12] | Yeah, and give me back my scrunchie! | 把我的头绳还给我 |
[1:18:14] | Can one man just sacrifice a virgin in peace? | 就不能让我安安静静的祭祀吗 |
[1:18:17] | No, Christian! Put her down! | 不 克里斯蒂安 把她放下 |
[1:18:20] | This is over! | 这一切结束了 |
[1:18:23] | No, my dear… | 不 亲爱的 |
[1:18:24] | Quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[1:18:46] | It’s working! | 灵验了 |
[1:18:55] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[1:18:57] | God no! God, no… | 天哪 不要 |
[1:18:59] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[1:19:04] | I’m ba-ack! | 我成功了 |
[1:19:07] | ♪ Just another beautiful tuesday! ♪ | ♪ 又一个美丽的星期二 ♪ |
[1:19:10] | ♪ With a the moon lit night at the castle ♪ | ♪ 月光照亮了夜晚的城堡 ♪ |
[1:19:12] | ♪ Yeah! Bye-bye, bye at the docks ♪ | ♪ 再会 在码头再会 ♪ |
[1:19:17] | God! It’s not working! Why isn’t it working? | 天哪 为什么不起作用了 |
[1:19:20] | I killed my wife for this! | 是因为我杀了我的妻子吗 |
[1:19:22] | – And two virgins! – I’m going to fucking kill you- | -还杀了两个处女 -我他妈要杀了你 |
[1:19:25] | You talentless prick! | 你这混蛋 |
[1:19:32] | Your daughter’s life was my paint brush | 你女儿的命是我的画笔 |
[1:19:35] | she helped me create a masterpiece! | 她帮我铸成了我的杰作 |
[1:19:36] | A two disk masterpiece called: Yester me! | 由两张碟组成的杰作 叫做”昨天的我” |
[1:19:39] | To be hon- I think. Tittle TBC. | 还是叫 我觉得 叫TBC |
[1:19:42] | Martin, be careful, you’re finger… | 马丁 小心 你的手指 |
[1:19:45] | You fight like a girl! | 你打架可真娘们 |
[1:19:48] | – You’re right, dickhead! – Bonnie… | -你说的对 呆瓜 -邦妮 |
[1:19:54] | You killed my Sarah, you puntz! | 你杀了我的莎拉 该死的 |
[1:20:03] | You have a strange fight etiquette! | 你打架没点规矩吗 |
[1:20:13] | Sarah? Sarah! | 莎拉 莎拉 |
[1:20:15] | What? | 什么 |
[1:20:17] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[1:20:20] | Burger and chips? | 有汉堡和薯条吗 |
[1:20:21] | Oh, my baby girl! | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[1:20:23] | – Thank god! – Noo! | -谢天谢地 -不 |
[1:20:25] | Get back in there! Get back in the hole! | 快回去 回到洞里去 |
[1:20:38] | I don’t think this is over! | 我想这还没结束 |
[1:20:46] | Oh shit, Charlie! | 该死 查理 |
[1:20:51] | The Dark Lord! | 黑暗之神 |
[1:20:55] | I’ve done a small wee. | 我吓尿了 |
[1:20:59] | I am Astaroth! | 我是阿施塔特 |
[1:21:02] | Hello! | 你好 |
[1:21:02] | Eater of souls! | 灵魂的食者 |
[1:21:05] | Which one of you mortals summoned me forth? | 是谁在召唤我 |
[1:21:09] | I did! That’d be me, Astaroht, my Lord and Master! | 是我 阿斯塔罗斯 我的主人 |
[1:21:13] | Oh, it’s wonderful to meet you, finally! | 终于见到您了 真是太好了 |
[1:21:16] | Let me serenade thee, | 让我为你弹奏一曲小夜曲吧 |
[1:21:17] | my keyboards are just killer! | 我的键盘弹得可好了 |
[1:21:18] | Silence! | 安静 |
[1:21:20] | You have broken our contract! | 你违反了我们的约定 |
[1:21:24] | Now, we will feast on your soul! | 现在 我们将尽情享用你的灵魂 |
[1:21:32] | I-I-I sent you a virgin, | 我给您祭祀的是处女 |
[1:21:34] | I followed the instruction, my Lord! | 我遵守了约定 我的主人 |
[1:21:36] | Did you really think you can deceive us? | 你真的以为你可以骗到我吗 |
[1:21:40] | She is no virgin! | 她不是处女 |
[1:21:46] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:50] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:53] | Yes, she is! | 她是处女 |
[1:21:55] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[1:21:57] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[1:21:59] | My precious flower… | 我珍贵的小花啊 |
[1:22:00] | Deflowered, more like, Martin? | 应该已经开苞了 马丁 |
[1:22:02] | Was it Charlie Dawn, | 是查理·道恩吗 |
[1:22:03] | that little fucker? I knew he was sniffing around! | 那个混蛋 我就知道他在偷偷搞事 |
[1:22:05] | Who said it was a guy anyway? | 谁说就一定是男生了 |
[1:22:07] | Martin. It doesn’t matter, ok? | 马丁 没关系 好吗 |
[1:22:09] | We can deal with this tomorrow. | 我们明天再处理也不晚 |
[1:22:10] | You are grounded, young lady! | 大小姐 你被禁足了 |
[1:22:12] | Stop! | 别说了 |
[1:22:12] | I am flabbergast. | 我也很吃惊 |
[1:22:14] | Kids start so early these days! | 现在的孩子可真早熟 |
[1:22:16] | Silence! The Dark Ones must be satisfied! | 安静 祭祀仍要进行 |
[1:22:21] | The ritual must be completed! | 仪式必须完成 |
[1:22:24] | We need another virgin! | 我们需要另外一个处女 |
[1:22:28] | But I have not prepared any more virgins! | 但是我没有准备多余的处女 |
[1:22:30] | There’re- There are no more virgins! | 这里没有处女了 |
[1:22:35] | We’ll take that one! | 我们要那个 |
[1:22:44] | Me? | 我 |
[1:22:45] | What? | 什么 |
[1:22:47] | Really? | 当真 |
[1:22:48] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:50] | Hardly! | 不可能 |
[1:22:51] | Hold on! What about Deklin O’Donnel? | 等一下 德克林·奥唐纳是怎么回事 |
[1:22:53] | Yeah! What about Deklin O’Donnel? | 对呀 我跟德克林·奥唐纳算怎么回事 |
[1:22:56] | Only the tip went in. | 只进去了一点 |
[1:23:02] | Tremendous news! | 天大的好消息 |
[1:23:05] | Now, come! | 现在 你过来 |
[1:23:10] | No, you’re grand Thank you, though. | 还是算了吧 不用了 |
[1:23:13] | Come. | 快过来 |
[1:23:15] | No! | 不 |
[1:23:16] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[1:23:17] | Martin, do something, would ya? | 马丁快做点什么 |
[1:23:21] | I’m not strong enough! | 我快坚持不住了 |
[1:23:27] | Kill it! | 杀了它 |
[1:23:32] | I’ve seen you about the town, you filth beast. | 我在镇上见过你 你这肮脏的野兽 |
[1:23:35] | Never liked you mush to b- | 永远令人讨厌 |
[1:23:37] | You damned, filthy winged rat! | 你这该死的 长着翅膀的老鼠 |
[1:23:42] | Just let go, there’s no point in all of us getting dragged into hell! | 放手吧 我们都被拖进地狱是没有意义的 |
[1:23:47] | I really don’t wanna lose you! | 我真的不想失去你 |
[1:23:48] | – Oh my god you’re having a baby! – I am! | -天哪 你马上要生了 -是啊 |
[1:23:51] | Well, there’s something that you could do! | 好吧 你可以做点什么 |
[1:23:53] | If I’m no longer a virgin, I’d be safe! | 如果我不再是处女 我就安全了 |
[1:23:56] | – But I- – You know, if we get giddy! | -但是 -你知道 如果我们花里胡哨了 |
[1:23:59] | If we do it! | 如果我们做了 |
[1:24:01] | Here? Like- | 在这 你确定 |
[1:24:02] | Better than being gang banged by demons in hell! | 总比掉进地狱和恶魔群交要好多了 |
[1:24:05] | God, ok! | 天哪 好吧 |
[1:24:07] | Do you know how to do that? | 你知道要怎么弄吗 |
[1:24:08] | I absolutely don’t! | 我完全不知道 |
[1:24:09] | Just get the fuck down there and figure it out! | 他妈的你赶紧”下去”看看想想办法 |
[1:24:11] | You know, normally I do a lot more foreplay! Ok. | 你知道 通常我会做很多前戏 |
[1:24:14] | But we have limited time and my good finger is… | 但是我们时间有限 我的手指又 |
[1:24:16] | Don’t worry about it! | 别担心 没关系 |
[1:24:18] | There’s something coming out of one of the holes! | 有东西从洞里出来了 |
[1:24:20] | – It’s a baby! – Definitively! | -是孩子 -绝对是 |
[1:24:22] | DO you need me to kind of, uhm… | 你需要我干什么吗 |
[1:24:25] | Oh, I see what you ‘re doing now, yeah, yeah. | 好吧 我知道你要干什么了 |
[1:24:26] | Oh perfect! Oh thank you | 完美 谢谢你 |
[1:24:28] | -Alright. – yeah. | -你还好吧 -是的 |
[1:24:30] | He likes it when you cup his balls. | 他喜欢你夹住他的蛋 |
[1:24:32] | Hey, Bonnie! | 嗨 邦妮 |
[1:24:34] | That’s a little advice, you know? Girl to girl. | 那是女人间的一个小忠告 |
[1:24:36] | Ok! | 好的 |
[1:24:37] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[1:24:39] | Oh, we’re only doing this so Rose won’t be a virgin! | 我们是为了罗丝不再是处女做的 |
[1:24:42] | What? | 什么 |
[1:24:43] | And because we’re madly in love! | 而且我们疯狂的爱着对方 |
[1:24:44] | Kiss me, you fool! | 吻我 傻瓜 |
[1:24:48] | My good eye! | 我的眼睛 |
[1:24:50] | Rose, really? No way! Oh fuuuuuuck! | 罗丝 真的吗 天哪 |
[1:24:54] | You animals! She must remain pure! | 你个禽兽 她必须保持贞洁 |
[1:24:58] | Hey Sarah? Stop him! | 莎拉 拦住他 |
[1:25:15] | In retrospect, perhaps I should’ve just killed the bitch! | 真后悔 我应该杀了你这个贱人的 |
[1:25:23] | No! | 不 |
[1:25:36] | Oh, thank you Bonnie! | 谢谢你 邦妮 |
[1:25:44] | That is just what I needed. | 那正是我所需要的 |
[1:25:46] | Look after them for me, would you? | 你会帮我照顾他们的 对吗 |
[1:25:48] | Not his balls! Martin and Sarah. | 不是他的蛋蛋 是马丁和莎拉 |
[1:25:50] | Yeah… | 我会的 |
[1:25:51] | I didn’t for a second think you meant his balls. | 我根本没想到你说的是他的蛋 |
[1:25:54] | And I’ll definitively mind Sarah and Martin. | 我一定会照顾好莎拉和马丁的 |
[1:25:57] | Look after his balls too! | 还有他的蛋蛋 |
[1:25:59] | Yeah, alright. Bye Bonnie! | 好吧 再见 邦妮 |
[1:26:05] | Now I can tell everybody that my first time was a threesome! | 我现在可以告诉大家我的第一次是三人行 |
[1:26:16] | Oh my god! Could that be possible? That that’s our… | 天哪 是真的吗 那是 |
[1:26:20] | Oh no… What? | 天哪 不会吧 什么 |
[1:26:23] | He’s so cute! | 他太可爱了 |
[1:26:27] | Oh my god, Sailor! Like, how did you manage to do this? | 天哪 塞勒 你是怎么做到的 |
[1:26:31] | Brian helped her. | 布莱恩帮了大忙 |
[1:26:33] | Congratulations, Brain. | 恭喜你 布莱恩 |
[1:26:37] | Wow! Hi dotie! Hello baba! | 宝贝你好哇 |
[1:26:41] | Rose? He’s dying. | 罗丝 他快死了 |
[1:26:43] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[1:26:44] | Martin, we need to do it again. | 马丁 我需要你再做一次 |
[1:26:46] | Wow, relax Rose. I know you’re making up for lost time b- | 放松罗丝 我知道你想为上一次弥补 |
[1:26:48] | NO, I don’t mean that. I mean- | 不 我不是说要来花里胡哨 |
[1:26:51] | There’s a spirit in there? | 这里住着一个灵魂吗 |
[1:26:53] | I just thought it was a sound bird. | 我以为他只是一只会啾啾叫的鸟 |
[1:26:56] | Oh, spirit on the road between life and death, | 在生死间挣扎的灵魂啊 |
[1:26:58] | I call onto you now. | 我召唤你们 |
[1:26:59] | Open up the gates so that the living may speak to the dead! | 打开大门 让生者和死者对话 |
[1:27:11] | Rose, girl. It’s me. | 罗丝 我的女儿 是我 |
[1:27:15] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:27:16] | It really is you? | 真的是你吗 |
[1:27:18] | I’m so so sorry! | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:27:19] | No, Rose. You did nothing wrong! | 不 罗丝 你什么也没做错 |
[1:27:21] | Sure you were only a- UhnUhO! | 当时你只是 |
[1:27:23] | Child. | 一个孩子 |
[1:27:24] | No, I should’ve saved you. | 不 我本应该救您的 |
[1:27:26] | Rose… | 罗丝 |
[1:27:28] | There’s nothing to feel gulty about. | 没有什么好内疚的 |
[1:27:30] | Just, look at all the people you have just saved! | 看看你刚刚救了多少人 |
[1:27:36] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:27:37] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[1:27:40] | There’s someone I want you to meet! | 我想让你见一个人 |
[1:27:42] | Oh, Faddie. | 阿肥 |
[1:27:44] | Daddy, I told you never to call me that. | 爸爸 我跟你说过不要再那样叫我了 |
[1:27:46] | Yes, sorry! Sailor. | 是的 对不起 塞勒 |
[1:27:48] | Look after each other, won’t you? | 你们要照顾好彼此 |
[1:27:50] | Of course we will, but daddy, we just miss you so much! | 我们会的 但是爸爸 我们非常想你 |
[1:27:53] | I know, Rose. | 罗丝 我知道的 |
[1:27:55] | I’ll always be watching you two. | 我一直看着你们俩个 |
[1:27:57] | Now, Rose, I’m sorry but I must go. | 罗丝 我很抱歉但我现在必须要离开了 |
[1:28:01] | Fly into the light daddy! | 飞入光明吧 爸爸 |
[1:28:03] | Fly towards the light, pops! | 飞向光明吧 爸爸 |
[1:28:05] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[1:28:16] | Rose, you did it! | 罗丝 你做到了 |
[1:28:18] | – Martin? – He’s free! | -马丁 -他自由了 |
[1:28:25] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[1:28:28] | His name is Vincent. | 他的名字就叫文森特 |
[1:28:30] | I think he’s hungry. | 我觉得他饿了 |
[1:28:33] | There’s some of Christian’s curry sauce over there | 那里有一些克里斯蒂安的咖喱酱 |
[1:28:35] | do you reckon he’d eat that | 你觉得他会吃那个吗 |
[1:28:36] | No. | 不会 |
[1:28:39] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:28:42] | Oh,sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉 打扰一下 |
[1:28:44] | I have special fried rice here. | 我是来送特制炒饭的 |
[1:28:46] | And some free chicken balls | 刚才弄错了 很抱歉 |
[1:28:47] | to say sorry for the mix up! | 所以送大家一些鸡肉丸作为补偿 |
[1:28:49] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:28:50] | I am starving! | 我饿死了 |
[1:28:54] | Three months later. | 三个月后 |
[1:29:06] | – Heya! – Hi-i! | -你好 -你好 |
[1:29:09] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[1:29:12] | Well what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:29:14] | Wow, that looks great! | 看起来真不错 |
[1:29:14] | 罗丝和马丁 非常平凡 没有驱散不了的灵魂 | |
[1:29:16] | – Yeah? – Yeah! Lovely. | -是吗 -是的 真可爱 |
[1:29:17] | It’s good, isn’t it? | 真的挺好 对吧 |
[1:29:18] | Yeah! Y- Extraordinary is one word though. | 但这个非常平凡写错了 应该是”非凡”吧 |
[1:29:21] | Oh, is it? | 是吗 |
[1:29:22] | It’s grand, we’ll fix it later. | 真的挺不错 我们过后处理一下就好了 |
[1:29:24] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:29:27] | There’s… Something I wanted to talk to you about. | 我有些事想和你谈谈 |
[1:29:32] | Well, you know how much you mean for me and Sarah. | 你知道你对我和莎拉意味着什么 |
[1:29:34] | Yeah, of course! And that you really like | 我知道 就像是你对我来说 |
[1:29:36] | mean the world to me as well! | 意味着全世界 |
[1:29:43] | Oh my god! | 天哪 |
[1:29:44] | We could do this earlier. | 我们本应该更早做这件事的 |
[1:29:46] | Rose Dooley- | 罗丝·杜利 |
[1:29:48] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[1:29:52] | No! | 不愿意 |