英文名称:Eye for an Eye
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:13] | Don’t do this to me! Fuck! | 别杀我 靠 |
[01:17] | The dockyard! We hid it in the dockyard! | 造船厂 我们把东西藏在那里了 |
[01:20] | – Come on, motherfucker! – It wasn’t my fault, man! | -滚过去 傻逼 -不是我的错 哥们 |
[01:24] | Padín, it’s not my fault! | 帕丁 不是我的错 |
[01:28] | Padín, I swear! Let me go! | 帕丁 我发誓 求求你放了我吧 |
[01:32] | Padín, please, let me go! | 帕丁 求你了 放了我吧 |
[01:36] | – Shut the fuck up! – Padín… | -闭嘴吧你 -帕丁 |
[01:51] | No! Don’t leave me here! Fuck! | 不 别把我扔在这 靠 |
[02:09] | Squeeze tight. | 用力抓住我的手 |
[02:13] | Tighter. | 再用点力 |
[02:16] | More. | 再用力 |
[02:23] | Pull me towards you. | 拉我过去 |
[02:27] | Harder. | 用力 |
[02:43] | You can get dressed now. | 可以把衣服穿上了 |
[02:52] | You can help him, if you like. | 你要是想 可以进去帮他 |
[03:28] | He’s out. | 他出来了 |
[03:44] | It’s Kike. | 基基找您 |
[03:50] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[03:51] | Getting some air, what the fuck…? | 在外面呼吸新鲜空气 妈的 |
[03:54] | Listen, I’ve got a thing here… How can I tell you? | 听着 我这儿有个麻烦 怎么说呢 |
[03:57] | Padín! | 帕丁 |
[03:58] | I eventually got the “crab”, but… | 我终于抓到”螃蟹”了 但是 |
[04:01] | the problem now is… | 有个问题 |
[04:03] | what to do with the “spider crab”. | 要怎么处理这些”蜘蛛蟹” |
[04:04] | Do you get the situation? | 你处理过这种事吗 |
[04:06] | – I get it. – Right. So…? | -我知道了 -那么 |
[04:12] | If the “spider crab’s” leg is broken, what do you think? | 你觉得如果”蜘蛛蟹”的腿断了怎么样 |
[04:19] | I see where you’re going. | 我懂你意思了 |
[04:27] | He’s coming. | 他过来了 |
[04:30] | Dad, you did fucking great. | 爸爸 真的太棒了 |
[04:32] | Santiago says they’ll send you home for sure. | 圣地亚哥说他们会送你回家 |
[04:35] | – I’m not going home. – Yeah, you are! | -我不要回家 -你要回去 |
[04:37] | They already think you’re more dead than alive. | 他们觉得你这状态比死人好不了多少 |
[04:40] | Oh, they finished the job. | 他们完成改造了 |
[04:41] | We put in non-slip shower in the big room downstairs, | 我们在楼下的大房间里 |
[04:45] | with wheelchair access. | 加装了防滑淋浴和轮椅通道 |
[04:48] | You’ll live like a king. | 国王的房间都没你的舒适 |
[04:49] | If I get out, I’m going to the home. | 如果我出狱了 我要去疗养院住 |
[04:52] | What are you saying, Dad? Why the home? | 说什么呢 爸爸 为什么要去那里 |
[04:58] | Because I fucking feel like it. | 因为我他妈乐意 |
[05:06] | Padín! No! | 帕丁 不要 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:939个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:144个,六级词汇:68个,GRE词汇:75个,托福词汇:103个,考研词汇:156个,专四词汇:126个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:252个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:09] | No! | 不 |
[05:43] | – Good? – Very good. | -感觉怎样 -很舒服 |
[05:48] | If there’s anything, you… | 如果有任何不舒服 你 |
[05:49] | I’ll tell you, sure. | 我会告诉你的 一定会 |
[05:56] | You have good hands. | 你的手法很好 |
[05:59] | I know, my clients tell me every day. | 我知道 我的顾客都这么说 |
[06:03] | Right. | 对的 |
[06:07] | We can keep doing this after the pregnancy, right? | 生完宝宝后也能继续这样 对吗 |
[06:12] | But at home and less public. | 家里可以 在外面还是算了 |
[06:16] | Sorry, sorry. Please. | 不好意思 请保持安静 |
[06:19] | Always gently, | 保持轻柔 |
[06:21] | no sudden movements. | 不要突然发力 |
[06:24] | The proper pressure, as if we were spreading butter. | 像涂抹黄油一样 力度要适当 |
[06:28] | But butter just out of the refrigerator. | 但这块黄油刚刚从冰箱里拿出来 |
[06:31] | Apply pressure without fear, giving it to her. | 不要害怕 用点力 |
[06:35] | Please… | 请 |
[06:38] | Come on, apply pressure. | 太轻了 再加点力道 |
[06:40] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[06:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:01] | – Looks like it’s true. – What? | -看来这是真的 -什么 |
[07:04] | That pregnant women are gorgeous. | 孕妇真伟大 |
[07:08] | Ciao, I’ll pick you up later. | 再见 我一会再来接你 |
[07:10] | – No. I’ll sort it out. – Okay. | -不用 我能自己解决 -好 |
[07:19] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早安 |
[07:20] | Mario, how does Orlando sound? | 马里奥 奥兰多听起来怎么样 |
[07:23] | Orlando? Like the brand of tomatoes? | 奥兰多 像个西红柿的品种 |
[07:26] | The other day Mariano, today Orlando… | 昨天是马里亚诺 今天是奥兰多 |
[07:28] | We can get a better name, no? | 我们不能想个更好的名字吗 |
[07:30] | I keep thinking, but you don’t like any of them. | 我一直在想 但你都不喜欢 |
[07:32] | You’ll think of something. Relax. | 你可以想点别的 放松点 |
[07:35] | One more. Marcial, just one. | 再吃一口 马西亚尔 就一口 |
[07:38] | – Do you want to kill me? Slut! – Marcial! | -你是想害死我 婊子 -马西亚尔 |
[07:42] | Marcial, come here. | 马西亚尔 来吧 |
[07:43] | Come here. What’s wrong? | 跟我说说 发生了什么 |
[07:46] | This slut wants to poison me! | 这个婊子想毒死我 |
[07:47] | Don’t talk like that. It’s ugly. | 别这么说 太难听了 |
[07:49] | How about if you let Raquel give you lunch, | 让拉克尔喂你吃午饭 |
[07:52] | I’ll take you out later for a smoke? | 然后我带你到外面抽根烟 |
[07:55] | Deal? | 怎么样 |
[07:58] | Deal. | 成交 |
[08:02] | – That’s it. – There you go. | -这就对了 -很好 |
[08:04] | Nice, huh? | 太棒了 |
[08:06] | With his memory, by the time he finishes, | 照他的记忆力 等他吃完饭 |
[08:08] | he’ll have forgotten about the smoke. | 就忘了抽烟的事情了 |
[08:10] | My memory’s bad, but my hearing is fine! | 我是记不住事情 但我耳朵没问题 |
[08:13] | Fuck! | 天 |
[08:14] | Okay. Go on. | 好了 继续吧 |
[08:23] | Mario, we may have an admission. | 马里奥 可能又有要入院的了 |
[08:26] | – Hello. – Hello. | -下午好 -下午好 |
[08:27] | The man’s sure, but the family’s not keen. | 病人很坚决 但家里人不太同意 |
[08:31] | – Why? Is it the money? – No, that’s not the problem. | -为什么 因为钱吗 -不 不是这个原因 |
[08:33] | – Mercedes, please. – Yes? | -梅赛德斯 麻烦你 -怎么了 |
[08:35] | They’d rather have him at home. | 他们更想让老人待在家里 |
[08:37] | It’s a delicate matter. | 这还是个小问题 |
[08:38] | Delicate? | 小问题 |
[08:40] | It’s Antonio Padín. | 这个人是安东尼奥·帕丁 |
[08:43] | – The druglord? – Yes. | -那个毒枭 -对 |
[08:47] | Wasn’t he in prison? | 他不是在牢里吗 |
[08:49] | Yes. He has a degenerative disease. | 对 他患上了退行性疾病 |
[08:51] | They’re sending him home, | 他们要放他回家 |
[08:52] | but he wants to come here. | 但他想来这里住 |
[08:54] | I suppose the medical attention puts him at ease. | 我觉得是这里的医疗护理让他觉得安心 |
[09:00] | But he can buy all the care he wants. | 但他可以买到任何想要的护理服务 |
[09:02] | He’s got money. | 他有的是钱 |
[09:03] | Maybe he doesn’t want it taken away. | 或许他不想让钱被别人抢走 |
[09:04] | He wouldn’t be the first to choose the home | 他不是第一个选择住到疗养院 |
[09:06] | before his kids drive him mad trying to make him sign things. | 以免被不肖子孙分家产而逼疯的人 |
[09:10] | Won’t we have trouble with the families of the residents? | 病人的家人不会有意见吗 |
[09:12] | – I don’t think so. – Well, you know best. | -我觉得不会 -好吧 你是最清楚的 |
[09:16] | When is he being admitted? | 他什么时候入院 |
[09:18] | My ass you’ve got it sorted. | 你解决了个屁 |
[09:21] | Dad, Kike sees it, I see it, | 爸爸 基基看到了 我看到了 |
[09:23] | the Colombians see it. | 哥伦比亚人也看到了 |
[09:24] | Shit, maybe you’re wrong. | 或许是你错了 |
[09:25] | I don’t want any Chinese. | 我不看见任何中国人 |
[09:27] | Like it or not, they’re there. | 不管你喜不喜欢 他们都在那里 |
[09:30] | If they don’t work with us, | 如果他们不跟我们合作 |
[09:31] | they will with other people. | 他们也会和其他人合作的 |
[09:32] | Kike’s right, times change. Now they have the money. | 基基说得对 时代变了 他们有钱 |
[09:36] | If we don’t grab this chance, we’re assholes. | 如果我们不能抓住机会 那我们就是傻子 |
[09:39] | They don’t know the area or have any contacts. | 他们不了解这里也没有任何势力相关 |
[09:42] | We just give the Colombians the money up front. | 我们只是把钱预付给哥伦比亚人罢了 |
[09:44] | And if the Chinese blow it, | 如果中国人把事情搞砸了 |
[09:46] | who answers for it? Who? | 谁来对此负责 谁 |
[09:48] | You answer to the Colombians. | 你去回复哥伦比亚人 |
[09:50] | Like fuck we do! | 回复个屁 |
[09:51] | We need an answer from you. Are you in or out? | 我们需要一个回答 你是加入还是拒绝 |
[09:55] | – Not one dime. – Not one dime, eh? | -门都没有 -门都没有吗 |
[09:57] | – Fucking old man! – Kike, take it easy. | -死老头子 -基基 冷静点 |
[10:01] | – I get so wound up! What did I say? – Chill! | -我要急死了 我说什么来着 -冷静点 |
[10:03] | What are you looking at? Fucking old man! | 看什么看 死老头子 |
[10:05] | You were jailed for buying a house | 你因为买了一栋 |
[10:06] | with more bathrooms than a palace. | 浴室多得数不清的房子而被捕 |
[10:08] | That’s why you got caught. So don’t give me sermons now. | 这就是你被抓的原因 所以别对我说教 |
[10:11] | Hello. How are you? | 大家好 怎么样 |
[10:14] | I wanted to introduce you to Mario, | 给大家介绍一下马里奥 |
[10:16] | our head of nursing. | 我们的护士长 |
[10:19] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[10:20] | Who’s coming to live here? | 你们哪位要进来住 |
[10:22] | Him, the one in the foul mood. | 这里 心情不好的这位 |
[10:25] | With your permission, I’ll show him around the “hotel”. | 如果你允许 我要带他参观一下”旅馆” |
[10:29] | Good. | 去吧 |
[10:30] | Bye, Dad. | 再见爸爸 |
[10:34] | You’ll see, Mario has a great way about him. | 看到了吧 马里奥和他相处很有一套 |
[10:37] | Meanwhile, we can talk about the operating conditions. | 与此同时 我给你们介绍一下运作情况 |
[10:42] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[10:44] | Let’s change the exercise. | 来换个练习方式 |
[10:46] | We turn, rotate forearms and… | 把手臂翻过来 转动 |
[10:49] | thumb in, thumb out. | 大拇指在里面 大拇指在外面 |
[10:53] | Out. | 大拇指在外面 |
[10:54] | Like we were picking a pocket. | 就像从口袋里偷东西一样 |
[10:56] | Like this, thieving. | 像这样 偷东西 |
[10:58] | Moving better already, eh, Antonio? | 已经有进步了 安东尼奥 |
[11:02] | Don’t get mad, I’m kidding. Come on, other hand, again. | 别生气 我开玩笑的 来 换只手 |
[11:06] | Thumb in, thumb out. | 大拇指在里面 大拇指在外面 |
[11:10] | In. | 大拇指在里面 |
[11:14] | Out. | 大拇指在外面 |
[11:16] | Very good! See that? | 很棒 看见了吗 |
[11:19] | Your hand’s much more flexible. | 你的手更加灵活了 |
[11:21] | And we’ve been at it for two minutes? | 才练习了两分钟 |
[11:24] | I’m not saying you’ll play baseball in a week, | 我没说你一周内就能打棒球了 |
[11:26] | but it can improve. | 但情况会改善的 |
[11:28] | We were waiting in the office. | 我们一直在办公室等你们 |
[11:30] | This is our rehabilitation room, | 这里是我们的康复室 |
[11:33] | will all kinds of exercise gear. | 这里有各种各样的复健器材 |
[11:36] | – Mercedes, got a moment? – Sure. | -梅赛德斯 能过来一下吗 -好的 |
[11:39] | Stay with them a moment. | 带他们看一下 |
[11:41] | I’ll be right back, Antonio. | 我很快回来 安东尼奥 |
[11:43] | Here are the heated pools for psychomotricity, | 那边有康复训练的热水池 |
[11:45] | if you want… | 如果你们想 |
[11:47] | Well… | 好吧 |
[11:49] | Dad, this time we’re going ahead with or without you, | 爸爸 有没有你我们都要这么干 |
[11:52] | you hear? | 你听到了吗 |
[11:54] | But you know the doors to the house are always open. | 但你知道家门永远为你敞开 |
[12:08] | – Don’t let me find out, eh? – What? | -小心别被我发现了 -发现什么 |
[12:10] | One harsh word or lack of respect for my father, | 你要是不尊重或是欺负我爸爸 |
[12:14] | and I come here and raise hell. | 我就会跑来大闹一场 |
[12:18] | Understand? | 懂吗 |
[12:19] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:21] | – I saw Rosa today. – Oh, yeah? How is she? | -我今天见到罗莎了 -是吗 她还好吗 |
[13:24] | Fucked. You know they fired her from the insurance firm? | 不好 你知道她被保险公司开除了吗 |
[13:28] | – How come? – Why do you think? | -怎么会 -你觉得呢 |
[13:30] | …Galician drug trafficking… | 加利西亚的毒品走私 |
[13:31] | Why go on strike? That’s illegal. | 为什么要罢工 这是违法的 |
[13:34] | Sure, but she’s not permanent. | 对的 但她不是正式职工 |
[13:35] | They just won’t renew her contract. | 那些人只是不想跟她续签合同 |
[13:37] | She should report them. | 她应该举报他们 |
[13:38] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么跟她说的 |
[13:40] | If they hire a replacement, | 如果他们雇了人接替她 |
[13:41] | she can win. | 那她就能打赢官司 |
[13:42] | Sure, but she’s so nice… | 是啊 但她太善良了 |
[13:45] | …were neighbors of this man, | 是这个人的邻居 |
[13:47] | known as the boss of the Padín clan. | 人称帕丁帮派的老大 |
[13:50] | We got these answers | 针对这位曾经的大毒枭 |
[13:51] | on the exit from prison for health reasons | 因为健康原因而被假释出狱 |
[13:55] | of the historic druglord. | 我们收集了一些看法 |
[13:57] | No way, because of him a lot of people died. | 这是不能接受的 他害死了多少人 |
[14:00] | He should be in prison for the rest of his days. | 他应该在监狱里度过余生 |
[14:03] | It’s bad because people do their full sentence | 这很不公平 有些人因为很轻微的罪 |
[14:07] | for minor crimes sometimes… | 把刑期服完了 |
[14:09] | My legs are like an elephant’s. | 我的腿都肿成象腿了 |
[14:13] | – What are you looking for? – Nothing, tomorrow’s weather. | -在看什么 -没什么 看明天天气 |
[14:22] | Good morning, Antonio. | 早上好 安东尼奥 |
[14:25] | It’s breakfast time. I’ll help you wash and we’ll go down. | 早餐时间到 我帮你洗洗然后我们下楼 |
[14:29] | Not now, go away. | 现在不行 走开 |
[14:31] | C’mon, Antonio, let’s go. | 来吧 安东尼奥 我们走 |
[14:32] | Get the fuck out of here! | 滚出去 |
[14:35] | Excuse me. Somebody a sleepyhead? | 不好意思 这里有个大懒虫吗 |
[14:42] | Well, that’s alright. We’ll take it slow. | 没关系 我们慢慢来 |
[14:49] | Everyone is different. | 每个人都不一样 |
[14:55] | And you see it all here, Antonio. | 安东尼奥 你在这都看到了 |
[14:59] | A lot of people pass through, very fucked up people. | 很多病得非常严重的人 来了又去了 |
[15:02] | Like you and much worse. | 有你这种情况的 也有更糟的 |
[15:05] | I’ve known some who just stay in bed | 我认识一些人 他们一直待在床上 |
[15:08] | until in the end… | 直到最后死去 |
[15:13] | But it’s not easy putting your feet on the ground | 在你明知只会每况愈下的时候 |
[15:17] | when you know it’ll get worse every day. | 下床就不是件容易的事了 |
[15:23] | That’s why some prefer this: living here, | 这就是为什么有些人更愿意住在这里 |
[15:26] | among strangers | 和陌生人住在一起 |
[15:28] | with people who don’t care about you, | 他们不在乎你 |
[15:30] | who never knew you when things were going well, | 在你一切顺利 呼风唤雨的时候 |
[15:34] | when you were king of the hill. | 不认识你 |
[15:40] | Better a little indifference than pity or sorrow, right? | 漠不关心比同情怜悯好 对吧 |
[15:53] | But that doesn’t mean | 但这并不意味着 |
[15:55] | you can’t still enjoy some things. | 你毫无任何乐趣可以享受 |
[15:59] | Like a walk in the garden on this sunny day. | 比如在这个阳光明媚的日子去花园散散步 |
[16:04] | What do you think? Shall we try? | 你觉得呢 要不要试试 |
[16:07] | You can’t say we don’t have a beautiful garden. | 你得承认 我们的花园很美 |
[16:14] | Where are you from, Antonio? | 安东尼奥你是哪里人 |
[16:16] | – And you? – Me? From Cambados. | -你呢 -我吗 来自坎巴多斯 |
[16:19] | Then cut the bullshit, you know who I am. | 别闲扯了 你知道我是谁 |
[16:24] | Shit! You’re not the mayor? | 见鬼 你不是市长吗 |
[16:33] | Let’s check today’s menu. | 让我们看看今天吃什么 |
[16:36] | A delicious zucchini puree. | 美味的西葫芦泥 |
[16:39] | It’ll restore our energy after that walk. | 可以帮助我们在散完步后恢复体力 |
[16:46] | Shall I show you a trick? | 我给你说个技巧 |
[16:49] | We lean our elbow on the table… | 把胳膊肘靠在桌子上 |
[16:54] | and calmly break… | 慢慢打破 |
[16:57] | the rules of good manners. | 礼貌准则 |
[17:00] | Come on, like this. | 继续 就这样 |
[17:04] | Little by little, inside. | 一点一点 放到嘴里 |
[17:09] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[17:12] | So there are no slip-ups. | 没有漏下去 |
[17:17] | – Is it good? – It’s cold. | -怎么样 -它是冷的 |
[17:23] | A little cold, yes. | 有点冷 确实是 |
[17:37] | There we go. | 好了 |
[17:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:54] | That’s what we’re here for. | 这是我们的工作 |
[19:29] | Julia. | 朱莉娅 |
[19:30] | Hi, honey. Listen, we’ve got a mess here. | 亲爱的 听着 这里一团糟 |
[19:34] | The usual, an old guy had a turn. | 像往常一样 有一个老头恶化了 |
[19:37] | I’ll be late. Can you get me and we’ll go straight there? | 我得晚点了 你能来接我一起过去吗 |
[19:42] | Right, big kiss. | 好的 爱你 |
[20:34] | Fuck, you scared me, man! | 妈的 你吓死我了 |
[20:36] | Sorry. You got something? | 对不起 有货吗 |
[20:38] | Just for myself. | 都是留给我自己的 |
[20:41] | No, this is for you. I got mine in the bar. | 不 这是给你的 我的在酒吧 |
[20:50] | Hey, I know you, man. | 我认识你 伙计 |
[20:53] | Yeah, buddy. I remember your face. | 是的 伙计 我记得你的脸 |
[20:58] | But you were dead! | 但你明明死了 |
[21:00] | You were dead! | 你死了 |
[21:47] | I’ll put the medication in the vein | 我会把药推进静脉里 |
[21:49] | so as not to tax your throat, okay? | 以免你的喉咙发炎 好吗 |
[21:52] | Until you get better. | 直到你好转 |
[23:18] | Good night, mayor. | 晚安 市长 |
[23:37] | – Finally! – Sorry, honey. | -终于出来了 -抱歉 亲爱的 |
[23:42] | I got tied up with one of the old guys, | 一个老头子让我忙得脱不开身 |
[23:44] | I couldn’t get out sooner. | 我没法早点出来 |
[23:46] | – Did you bring me clothes? – Yes, in the back. | -你给我带衣服了吗 -带了 在后面 |
[23:58] | – Are you shivering? – Yes. It’s nothing. | -你在发抖吗 -对 没什么 |
[24:02] | Start it up, your parents will be at the restaurant. | 出发吧 你的父母要到餐厅了 |
[24:04] | You’re not going to tell me what’s wrong? | 你不打算告诉我发生了什么是吗 |
[24:06] | It’s nothing, honey, I’ll shake it off. | 没什么 亲爱的 我一会就好了 |
[24:10] | – Right. – Well… it’s work. | -好吧 -就是工作上的事 |
[24:12] | The old guy you just dealt with? | 和你刚才在忙的那个老头有关吗 |
[24:15] | What do you know about him? | 你对他了解多少 |
[24:17] | Nothing, you just mentioned him. | 一无所知 你刚跟我提到他 |
[24:20] | Is he really sick? | 他真的病了吗 |
[24:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[24:26] | Yes, it’s just that… | 是的 只是 |
[24:29] | we think we can control everything and… | 我们以为一切都在掌握之中 |
[24:34] | in the end we’re nothing. | 最终我们什么都不是 |
[24:37] | A bunch of liquids that leak out everywhere, just shit. | 到处都是漏出来的液体 屎 |
[24:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:56] | – Do you feel it? – Yes. | -你感觉到了吗 -嗯 |
[25:06] | Feeling better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
[25:09] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[26:02] | Fuck, sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:11] | Go ahead. | 什么事 |
[26:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:17] | Yeah, yeah, perfect. | 太好了 |
[26:21] | Fucking great, man. | 太好了 伙计 |
[26:26] | Sure, sure. Yes, we can, sure. | 当然 当然 当然可以 |
[26:30] | No sweat, no sweat. | 不麻烦 不麻烦 |
[26:32] | – Don’t touch them! – Sorry. | -别碰 -对不起 |
[26:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:37] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢 |
[26:39] | Ciao. Thank you. Ciao. | 再见 谢谢 再见 |
[26:42] | Toño. | 托诺 |
[26:44] | We’ve got it in the bag. But it has to be now. | 包里有货 但我现在就得去 |
[26:48] | Go for it. | 去吧 |
[26:49] | Up, up, up! Come on! | 抬高 抬高 加油 |
[26:57] | Kike. | 基基 |
[26:58] | Come on, come on! | 加油 加油 |
[27:01] | Up, up, up, up! | 抬高 抬高 |
[27:03] | Amparito, don’t cheat. | 安帕里托 别作弊 |
[27:05] | I can see you, Amparo. | 我能看见你 安帕萝 |
[27:06] | Up, up, up! | 抬高 抬高 |
[27:09] | Arms up! Up! | 手臂抬高 抬高 |
[27:12] | Up, up, up! Goal! | 抬高 抬高 进球了 |
[27:15] | Goal! | 进球了 |
[27:16] | Goal, goal, goal! | 进球了 进球了 |
[27:25] | So, do they treat you right here or do we sort them out? | 他们待你还好吗 还是要把他们教训一顿 |
[27:28] | – What do you want? – What do we want, he says. | -你想要什么 -他问我们想要什么 |
[27:31] | What else, Dad? | 还能要什么 爸爸 |
[27:34] | To see how you are. | 就是来看看你怎么样 |
[27:35] | Dying. | 快死了 |
[27:37] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[27:41] | Yes. | 有 |
[27:42] | If you’ve changed your mind, you’ve still got time. | 如果你改变主意了 你还有时间 |
[27:47] | Sure. Sure. | 当然 当然 |
[27:49] | Sure. And then? | 当然 然后呢 |
[27:51] | Are you in or not? | 你到底要不要加入 |
[27:55] | The Colombians are funding us, | 哥伦比亚人在资助我们 |
[27:57] | no payment until the Chinese pay us. | 中国人把钱给我们之前 我们都不用付款 |
[27:59] | Rojas is advancing us the merchandise. | 罗哈斯在帮我们卖货 |
[28:00] | He trusts us. | 他信任我们 |
[28:02] | – Does he trust me? – Yes, Dad. | -他相信我吗 -是的 爸爸 |
[28:04] | Rojas trusts you and us, | 罗哈斯信任你 信任我们 |
[28:06] | he’s known us all his life. | 他跟我们认识一辈子了 |
[28:07] | Who do you think he was talking to while you were inside? | 你以为你在牢里的时候他在跟谁谈生意 |
[28:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:21] | Rojas thinks I’m in on this. | 罗哈斯以为我有参与 |
[28:28] | Right? | 对吗 |
[28:30] | He would never fund the merchandise with you. | 他绝不会跟你们一起资助这批货 |
[28:36] | Look at him, cracking up. | 看看他 笑成那样 |
[28:39] | We’re here worried about you and you laugh in our faces. | 我们在这担心你 你却当面嘲笑我们 |
[28:42] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[28:44] | Then fuck you, you fucking old bastard! | 那就去你妈的 你这个老混蛋 |
[28:46] | – Kike, Kike… – What? | -基基 基基 -干嘛 |
[28:49] | Close the door! | 把门关上 |
[29:02] | Well, at least you’re livelier. | 至少你更有精神头了 |
[29:05] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[29:10] | Dad, I know you don’t have much faith in me, | 爸爸 我知道你对我不太信任 |
[29:13] | but this time I’ve got a good hand. | 但这次我有个好帮手 |
[29:16] | And I had a great fucking teacher. | 我还有个很棒的老师 |
[29:20] | You didn’t learn shit. | 你什么都没学到 |
[32:59] | Look, this is the head. | 看 这是头 |
[33:01] | Here’s the profile, forehead, nose, mouth… | 这是侧面 额头 鼻子 嘴 |
[33:05] | – He’s got a big ol’ head. – Well, he or she. | -他脑袋真大 -男孩女孩还没准呢 |
[33:09] | Do you want to know the sex? | 你们想知道性别吗 |
[33:10] | – Yes, right? – Yes. | -想 对吗 -对 |
[33:12] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[33:15] | Great. | 好棒 |
[33:17] | – Are you sure? – Absolutely. | -你确定 -当然 |
[33:19] | Go up to the monitor, you’ll see better. | 到显示器那里去 看得更清楚 |
[33:27] | Look, here’s the stomach, | 看 这是胃 |
[33:30] | the umbilical vein, gallbladder, | 脐静脉 胆囊 |
[33:33] | and here, between his legs, | 在这里 在他的双腿之间 |
[33:36] | the scrotum and the penis. | 是阴囊和阴茎 |
[33:39] | Here’s the heart. Do you want to hear it? | 这是心脏 你想听心跳声吗 |
[34:13] | Mario! | 马里奥 |
[34:17] | What’s wrong? You spaced out. | 怎么了 你走神了 |
[34:19] | – You’re knocked out, eh Mario? – Yes. | -你被震撼到了吗 马里奥 -对 |
[34:22] | Is that it? You just realized that this is serious, eh? | 是这样吗 你刚意识到这是认真的是吗 |
[34:26] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:27] | You really are knocked out. Lie down here, it’s fine. | 你真被吓到了 躺这里 没事 |
[34:30] | Okay, don’t crack up. | 好吧 别闹了 |
[34:32] | Didn’t you hear? It’s all fine. | 你没听到吗 一切正常 |
[34:34] | Yes, I heard. It’s all great. | 是的 我听到了 一切正常 |
[35:26] | 15 16 …15, 16, | |
[35:28] | 17 18 19 17, 18, 19… | |
[35:32] | Now. | 现在 |
[36:01] | – Hello. – How are we doing? | -你好 -进展如何 |
[36:04] | Fucking great. | 太好了 |
[36:05] | – Yeah, right. Got the “rice”? – Yeah, yeah, no problem. | -好的 拿到”米”了吗 -没问题 |
[36:08] | Get it here fast, the water’s boiling. | 快来 水开了 |
[36:11] | When I’m there, I’ll call you. | 我到那之后打给你 |
[38:24] | Hands on your head, on the van. | 把手放在头上 趴货车上 |
[38:26] | Take it easy. Feet together. | 慢点 双脚并拢 |
[38:29] | What a stink. Son of a bitch. | 真臭 狗娘养的 |
[38:35] | – Got a shank there? – I got nothing, man. | -身上有棍吗 -什么都没有 伙计 |
[39:06] | Mrs. Kong. | 孔夫人 |
[39:12] | Yes. | 好的 |
[39:59] | Subject on the move, confirmed. Go ahead. | 目标正在移动 已确认 前进 |
[40:02] | You have authorization. | 你已获得授权 |
[40:05] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[40:06] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 出发 |
[40:41] | Hey man! | 伙计 |
[40:49] | Hold it! Police! | 不许动 警察 |
[40:53] | Hands on your head! | 把手放在头上 |
[40:57] | Toño, Toño! | 托诺 托诺 |
[41:00] | Okay, okay! | 好的 好的 |
[41:03] | Toño! | 托诺 |
[41:17] | Come on, hurry up! | 搞快 快点 |
[41:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:41] | Holy shit! | 操 |
[41:49] | Motherfucker! | 操你妈 |
[42:07] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[42:37] | So, Marcial for now…? | 马西亚尔现在怎么样了 |
[42:39] | We’re keeping up sensory stimuli, a couple of sessions a week. | 我们在持续刺激他的感官 每周几个疗程 |
[42:42] | It seems to calm him down. He’s less aggressive. | 他似乎冷静下来了 没那么好斗了 |
[42:46] | Okay, let’s go to Antonio Padín. | 好的 那安东尼奥·帕丁呢 |
[42:49] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[42:52] | I think he’s more than acclimatized. | 我觉得他非常适应这里 |
[42:55] | He seems comfortable, he has routines… | 他看起来很舒服 有日常生活 |
[42:58] | but I don’t know how long he’ll be here. | 可我不知道他还能待多久 |
[43:00] | Is he that bad? | 他的状况那么糟吗 |
[43:02] | He’s less and less intelligible, | 他越来越难以沟通 |
[43:03] | he finds it hard to move, swallow… | 行动 吞咽也变得困难 |
[43:05] | So quickly? | 这么快吗 |
[43:07] | Cognitively he’s alright, but it’s harder for him to speak. | 他的认知没有问题 但说话越来越困难 |
[43:11] | The paralysis is affecting his vocal cords | 他的声带渐渐瘫痪了 |
[43:13] | and we’re teaching him to use an image book to express himself. | 我们在教他用图像书来表达自己 |
[43:17] | I spoke to the doctor he had in the hospital yesterday… | 昨天我和他在医院里的医生谈过了 |
[43:21] | and outlined the case. He wasn’t really surprised. | 我描述了他的状况 医生并不惊讶 |
[43:24] | He basically said to not let the old man suffer. | 他的意思大概是别让那个老人遭罪 |
[43:29] | I see Antonio developing an intense dependence on Mario. | 我发现安东尼奥变得非常依赖马里奥 |
[43:35] | You must be exhausted. | 你一定很辛苦吧 |
[43:37] | And right now too. Julia must be…7 months? | 还挑在这时候 朱莉娅怀孕七个月了吗 |
[43:40] | – 6 and a half. – From what you’re saying, | -六个半月 -照你这么说 |
[43:42] | it sounds like much the same time. | 安东尼奥的忌日和孩子的生日差不久 |
[43:44] | Andrés, don’t say that, it’s like the two things were related. | 安德烈 别说得像这两件事有联系一样 |
[43:55] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[43:58] | There you go. | 吃吧 |
[44:10] | Alright… | 好吧 |
[45:35] | Antonio! | 安东尼奥 |
[45:36] | – Antonio, Antonio… – Antonio, are you alright? | -安东尼奥 -安东尼奥 你还好吗 |
[45:39] | It’s alright. We’re here. Take it easy. | 没事的 有我们在 放轻松 |
[46:07] | This time you’ve really busted his balls. | 这次你真的惹到他了 |
[46:10] | But they don’t have anything that can be taken apart in court. | 但他们没有任何能在法庭上分析的证据 |
[46:13] | – It’s all circumstantial. – Good, fucking great. | -都是旁证 -好 太棒了 |
[46:16] | – Anything on the Chinese woman? – No, not on her. | -有那个中国女人的消息吗 -不 没有 |
[46:20] | But I did get news on the Colombian. | 但我确实有哥伦比亚人的消息 |
[46:22] | He’s out of danger and to be transferred to jail. | 他已经脱离危险 被转移到监狱了 |
[46:25] | Holy shit! | 操 |
[46:27] | Relax, all we have to do is pay his bail. | 别紧张 我们只要付清他的保释金就行 |
[46:30] | But I warn you, it’ll be steep. | 但我警告你 会花很多钱 |
[46:33] | When they set it, I’ll tell you, we pay it and Kike’s out. | 他们定好后我告诉你 付完基基就出来了 |
[46:38] | I don’t know if we can pay it, Santiago. | 我不知道我们付不付得起 圣地亚哥 |
[46:41] | I don’t know. We put a lot on the line. | 我不知道 我们投了太多钱进去 |
[46:44] | I’ve known your dad a long time. | 我认识你爸爸很久了 |
[46:46] | He always has money. | 他从没缺过钱 |
[46:53] | The old man’s not in on this. | 那个老头没参加这事 |
[46:57] | – What? – He wasn’t in on it. | -什么 -他没参加这事 |
[47:01] | Fucking Chinese. | 该死的中国人 |
[47:05] | They took everything. | 全被他们拿走了 |
[47:08] | Everything, you hear? Merchandise, money, everything. | 全部 你听见了吗 货 钱 都没了 |
[47:12] | Now Rojas wants his part. | 现在罗哈斯想要他的那份 |
[47:15] | But the main thing is to get Kike out, you hear? | 可重要的是把基基弄出来 你听见了吗 |
[47:18] | If they transfer the Colombian | 如果他们把哥伦比亚人 |
[47:19] | to the same jail, he may have trouble. | 转到他那个监狱 他可能会有麻烦 |
[47:22] | We need to pay that bail, and fast. | 我们必须付那笔保释金 尽快付 |
[47:26] | We agree on that. | 你同意吗 |
[47:30] | He’s your son, damn it. Fucking say something. | 他是你儿子 操 他妈的说话啊 |
[47:45] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[48:17] | – What are you listening to? – Nothing. | -你在听什么 -没什么 |
[48:19] | Just my stuff. | 就是那些歌 |
[48:21] | – What are you listening to? – Nothing, nothing. | -你在听什么 -没什么 没什么 |
[48:24] | Leave me be. No. | 离我远点 别 |
[48:26] | No. | 别 |
[48:34] | – I caught you. – Not one joke about Julio. Please. | -逮到你了 -别开夏利奥的玩笑 好吗 |
[48:38] | ♪ Always a reason to live… ♪ | ♪ 一直有个信念让我生活 ♪ |
[48:41] | What? You like it? | 什么 你喜欢吗 |
[48:42] | ♪ …and to fight. ♪ | ♪ 让我斗争 ♪ |
[48:45] | ♪ Works remain, people go. ♪ | ♪ 作品留存 作者离开 ♪ |
[48:49] | ♪ Others that come will carry them on, ♪ | ♪ 其他人来到 继续创作 ♪ |
[48:53] | ♪ life goes on the same. ♪ | ♪ 生活依旧 ♪ |
[48:58] | ♪ Always a reason to live ♪ | ♪ 一直有个信念让我生活 ♪ |
[49:02] | ♪ and to fight… ♪ | ♪ 让我斗争 ♪ |
[49:25] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[49:28] | – You gotta get me outta here. – What happened? | -你一定要把我弄出去 -发生了什么 |
[49:30] | You gotta get me outta here. | 你一定要把我弄出去 |
[49:31] | It’s full of Colombians | 这全是哥伦比亚人 |
[49:34] | and they’ve got the director eating out of their hands. | 管事的也听他们的 |
[49:35] | Relax, I’ll talk to that fucker. | 别紧张 我去和那个混蛋谈谈 |
[49:38] | Talk, Toño? Forget talking! | 谈谈吗 托诺 别想着谈了 |
[49:40] | The fucker just wants money, don’t you get that? | 那个混蛋只想要钱 你不懂吗 |
[49:43] | Toño, I’m fucked, man. | 托诺 我完蛋了兄弟 |
[49:46] | And Sánchez gets here tomorrow. | 而且明天桑切斯就来了 |
[49:48] | Sánchez? Are you sure? | 桑切斯 你确定吗 |
[49:50] | Don’t you get it? We’re fucked! | 你没懂吗 我们完蛋了 |
[49:52] | Unless we pay Rojas, | 除非我们给罗哈斯钱 |
[49:53] | they’ll cut off my balls. | 不然他们会把我的蛋切下来 |
[49:56] | And yours. | 还有你的 |
[49:58] | Don’t think you’re safer out there than I am in here. | 别以为你在外面就比我在这安全了 |
[50:03] | You got me? | 你懂了吗 |
[50:05] | – Okay. – What? | -好吧 -什么 |
[50:08] | Let me talk to him again. Alright? | 我再去和他谈谈 好吗 |
[50:13] | – I’ll talk to him again… – “Again”? | -我再去和他谈谈 -“再”吗 |
[50:15] | You talked to him and he said no? | 你跟他谈过 他拒绝了吗 |
[50:18] | Listen, the old man wants to teach us a lesson, you hear? | 听着 那老头想给我们个教训 懂吗 |
[50:22] | But it can be fixed. | 但我能说动他 |
[50:25] | Really. | 真的 |
[50:32] | Yesterday I pissed myself. | 昨天我尿裤子了 |
[50:35] | What? | 什么 |
[50:37] | I pissed myself. | 我尿裤子了 |
[50:39] | I thought they were coming for me, to my cell. | 我以为他们来找我了 到我的牢房 |
[50:43] | And I lost it, man. | 我慌了神 兄弟 |
[50:47] | I lost it. | 我慌了神 |
[50:49] | Hey, Kike. | 别怕 基基 |
[50:54] | You can’t touch him, sir. | 你不能碰他 先生 |
[50:57] | – What did you say? – Physical contact is prohibited. | -你说什么 -肢体接触 |
[50:59] | – Did you hand him something? – Are you kidding? | -你递了什么给他吗 -你在开玩笑吗 |
[51:02] | – Show me your hands, please. – He didn’t give me nothin’! | -请给我看看你的手 -他什么也没给我 |
[51:05] | I did want to give him something. | 我确实想给他什么 |
[51:07] | – Sit down. – I wanted to give him affection, | -坐下 -我想给他关爱 |
[51:09] | but for some reason you don’t want me to. | 但不知为何你不允许 |
[51:12] | – It’s all fine. – You don’t get any affection at home, | -冷静 -在家没人关心你 |
[51:16] | Fine, you like treating inmates like animals, right? | 你就喜欢把犯人当成畜生 是吗 |
[51:19] | Then watch it outside, someone could sort you out. | 出去小心点 没准就被谁收拾一顿 |
[51:26] | I’ll get you out, you hear? | 我会把你弄出去 听到了吗 |
[51:28] | I’ll talk to the old man and get you out. Hang in there. | 我去跟老头谈谈 把你弄出来 挺住 |
[51:32] | That’ll do. | 能行的 |
[52:00] | Good morning. Can I help you? | 早上好 有什么能帮您 |
[52:04] | Excuse me. Sir. Sir! | 抱歉 先生 先生 |
[52:28] | I’m going to do the shopping. | 我要去买东西 |
[52:32] | Do I do the shopping or come get you? | 我去买东西还是来接你 |
[52:37] | But you’ll have to wait a few minutes… | 可你要等几分钟了 |
[52:41] | Okay, big kiss. Ciao. | 好的 爱你 拜拜 |
[53:12] | I was fucking freezing! | 我要冷死了 |
[53:13] | I don’t know what this is about, but… | 我不知道你为什么找我 但 |
[53:16] | Look straight ahead, nurse. | 看前面 护工 |
[53:18] | No need to go into details, but my father has to come home. | 没必要细说 但我父亲必须回家 |
[53:21] | And since he listens to you, you’re going to convince him. | 既然他听你的 你就要说服他 |
[53:24] | Do you get what I’m saying? | 你懂我意思了吗 |
[53:28] | You’re a fucking great nurse. | 你是个一流的护工 |
[53:31] | I saw how the old folks love you. | 我看到了那些老家伙有多爱你 |
[53:34] | Maybe they’ll cough up something in their wills. | 他们可能会在遗嘱里给你留点东西 |
[53:38] | I’m not wrong, am I? | 我没说错吧 对吧 |
[53:42] | I don’t care if they take turns writing you into their wills | 我不在乎他们是不是争着把你写进遗嘱 |
[53:45] | while they suck you off. | 是不是争着捧你的臭脚 |
[53:47] | You’re not getting shit from the Padíns, got it? | 帕丁家的钱你一分也别想拿 懂了吗 |
[53:54] | – I swear, I don’t want anything… – Look, smartass! | -我发誓 我什么都不要 -听着 滑头 |
[53:57] | You’re gonna convince the old guy come back. | 你要说服那个老头回家 |
[54:01] | Understood? | 懂吗 |
[54:03] | Understood, nurse? | 懂吗 护工 |
[54:05] | Or do I have to explain it to your wife too? | 或者 我要和你妻子也谈谈吗 |
[54:08] | She’s pregnant, right? | 她怀孕了 对吗 |
[54:11] | – Is she pregnant or not? – You think so? | -她怀孕了没 -你这样想吗 |
[54:15] | Sure. Fucking answer me, I’m asking you question! | 当然 他妈的回答我 我在问你 |
[54:19] | So, have they told you if it’s a boy or a girl? | 所以 他们告诉你是男孩还是女孩了吗 |
[54:24] | As long as it’s healthy, right? That’s what matters. | 只要孩子健康就行 对吗 这最重要 |
[54:28] | Xepas, get this piece of shit out of the car. | 西帕斯 把这坨屎弄出去 |
[54:44] | – Toño, I know that guy. – Him? From where? | -托诺 我认识他 -他吗 哪里认识的 |
[54:48] | He’d come to the bar for “horse”. Years ago, but it’s him. | 他去酒吧买”马” 很多年前了 但就是他 |
[54:51] | – He doesn’t look like a junkie. – I’m telling you, he used. | -他看起来不吸毒 -我跟你说 他吸过 |
[55:05] | Hello. | 我回来了 |
[55:08] | I hope you have a good excuse for leaving me stranded. | 你最好有个合理的借口把我丢在那儿 |
[55:12] | The least you could do, if you can’t pick me up, | 就算你不能来接我 你至少也该 |
[55:15] | is call me, not leave a voicemail. | 打个电话吧 而不是留条语音 |
[56:25] | Are you comfortable? | 你舒服吗 |
[56:27] | Great, because I’m going to | 很好 因为我要 |
[56:29] | tell you a bit about my life, Antonio. | 跟你讲讲我的过去 安东尼奥 |
[56:34] | Look… | 看着 |
[56:38] | This is my brother. | 这是我的兄弟 |
[56:42] | I didn’t tell you about him, did I? | 我没跟你讲过他 对吗 |
[56:45] | His name was Sergio. | 他叫塞吉奥 |
[56:50] | He died of an overdose 25 years ago. | 他二十五年前因吸毒过量去世了 |
[57:00] | Is that a look of pity? | 这是同情的表情吗 |
[57:02] | You don’t feel sorry for him? | 你不同情他吗 |
[57:06] | You feel sorry for junkies? | 你同情瘾君子吗 |
[57:12] | I thought drug dealers were vaccinated against that. | 我还以为毒贩对这种悲剧免疫了 |
[57:22] | He was 26 when he shot up this garbage you sold | 他第一次注射你卖的垃圾时 |
[57:26] | for the first time. | 是26岁 |
[57:29] | It’s sure been a long time since that, Antonio. | 当然那是很久以前了 安东尼奥 |
[57:33] | But I swear… | 但我发誓 |
[57:35] | that since that day something inside me stopped working. | 从那天起 我心里就失去了什么 |
[57:48] | Only… only recently, | 直到 直到最近 |
[57:52] | with my son on the way, | 我的儿子要出生了 |
[57:54] | I started thinking that, maybe… maybe… | 我开始想 或许 或许 |
[57:57] | maybe this time… | 也许这一次 |
[58:01] | I could leave all that shit behind me… | 我可以放下这一切 |
[58:06] | and do like Julia says: | 像朱莉娅说的那样 |
[58:10] | turn the page… | 翻页 |
[58:13] | and move on. | 往前看 |
[58:18] | I was doing that… | 我一直在这么做 |
[58:21] | until one day you appeared at that door… | 直到有一天你出现在门口 |
[58:25] | and bam! | 然后 砰 |
[58:27] | Like a sledgehammer. | 晴天霹雳 |
[58:33] | They say that at first the feeling is fucking great. | 他们说一开始的感觉很爽 |
[58:36] | But you know that better than I do. | 但你肯定比我了解 |
[58:40] | You have to be careful of the amounts, true. | 用量要格外小心 这点没错 |
[58:43] | But don’t worry, I’ve got it under control. | 但是别担心 一切尽在掌握 |
[58:47] | You know who injected my brother at the end, | 你知道最后我兄弟连站都站不稳的时候 |
[58:50] | when he could barely stand? | 是谁给他注射的毒品 |
[58:53] | Can you guess? | 你能猜到吗 |
[58:56] | My brother was very grateful to you. | 我兄弟生前非常感谢你 |
[58:59] | To you and your family. | 感谢你和你的家人 |
[59:04] | “Don’t mess with the skipper”. | “别招惹船长” |
[59:07] | He’d say that to everyone when your name came up. | 提到你名字的时候 他和所有人都这么说 |
[59:13] | It was a fucking sweet deal: | 这交易真他妈的好 |
[59:17] | the dose he needed | 给他需要的毒品 |
[59:21] | and in exchange | 作为交换 |
[59:21] | he sold your shit to other poor souls. | 他再把你的毒品卖给其他可怜人 |
[59:28] | All fucking great until he became… a rag. | 妈的直到他变成 一具行尸走肉 |
[59:33] | And with AIDS. | 然后感染上了艾滋 |
[59:38] | Then he was no good even for errands. | 后来连正常生活都成问题 |
[59:48] | Look on the bright side, Antonio. | 往好处看 安东尼奥 |
[59:53] | Thanks to me you’ll die sooner… | 多亏了我你能早点死掉 |
[59:58] | and suffer less from your disease. | 少受疾病的折磨 |
[1:00:04] | Because I didn’t tell you, but… | 我没告诉你 实际上 |
[1:00:08] | for ages now you’ve been off your medication. | 你已经停药很久了 |
[1:00:18] | And the inability to swallow and the stomach pains? | 没法吞咽还有胃痛 |
[1:00:23] | Bleach. | 因为漂白剂 |
[1:00:32] | That foul-tasting stuff | 我放在你食物里的 |
[1:00:33] | I put in your food is bleach, Antonio. | 那个难吃的东西是漂白剂 安东尼奥 |
[1:00:46] | Now relax and try to enjoy it. | 现在放轻松 试着享受它吧 |
[1:00:52] | Today I put in a bit more to celebrate his birthday. | 今天我为了庆祝他的生日 放了更多 |
[1:01:27] | Good night, mayor. | 晚安 市长 |
[1:01:45] | We need to discuss when to fit it in, okay? | 我们得讨论一下什么时候合适 好吗 |
[1:01:48] | Hello, Mario. | 你好 马里奥 |
[1:01:49] | I’ll talk to you later, okay? | 我过会儿和你说 好吗 |
[1:01:51] | Did Andrés call to tell you he wasn’t coming? | 安德烈有打给你说他为什么没来吗 |
[1:01:54] | No, he didn’t say anything to me. | 没 他什么都没跟我说 |
[1:01:56] | We were to meet half an hour ago to go over some reports. | 我们半小时前本来要讨论一些报告 |
[1:01:59] | – Did you call him at home? – Yes, but no answer. | -你打他家里电话了吗 -打了 没接 |
[1:02:02] | If you see him, drag by the ear to my office. | 如果你看到他 把他揪到我办公室来 |
[1:02:13] | What’s all this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:02:15] | Shut up… and listen. | 闭嘴 听好 |
[1:02:18] | Aren’t you a doctor? | 你不是医生吗 |
[1:02:20] | When I was little and didn’t want to go to the doctor, | 我小时候不想看医生时 |
[1:02:23] | my mother told me you were there to help. | 我妈妈告诉我 你是来帮忙的 |
[1:02:28] | And I’ve come for that, for your help. | 我来就是为这个 让你帮个忙 |
[1:02:33] | – What do you want? – I want my father at home. | -你想要什么 -我想要我爸回家 |
[1:02:37] | I want a document | 我要一份文件 |
[1:02:38] | in which you make it clear that he’s nuts. | 你要清楚地写明 他疯了 |
[1:02:40] | Or whatever, I’ll leave the scientific term up to you. | 或者别的 专业术语就交给你了 |
[1:02:43] | – You did all the book-learning. – Get out of my house! | -你学了那么多知识 -滚出我家 |
[1:02:45] | -Sit the fuck down! – Xepas, relax, relax. | -妈的坐下 -西帕斯 放轻松 |
[1:02:50] | Sometimes I don’t make myself clear, | 有时候我没说清楚 |
[1:02:52] | so I like to give second chances. | 所以我想再给你一次机会 |
[1:02:54] | But on the third, my friend has a few ways | 但到第三次 我朋友有很多办法 |
[1:02:56] | of making you see reason, ipso facto. | 能让你明白原因 很显然 |
[1:03:00] | – What? – I’m calling the police! | -怎么 -我要报警了 |
[1:03:03] | Where you you think you’re going? | 你想去哪里 |
[1:03:15] | Fucking hell, Xepas. | 你个傻逼 西帕斯 |
[1:03:18] | Fucking hell! | 大傻逼 |
[1:03:26] | I can’t take any more. Cut out the music, man! | 我受不了了 关掉音乐 伙计 |
[1:03:35] | Cut out the fucking…! | 关掉他妈的 |
[1:03:38] | What’s that, Kike? | 干嘛呢 基基 |
[1:03:45] | Have you said hello from me? | 你跟我打招呼了吗 |
[1:04:03] | -Mouth shut. – Okay. | -闭嘴 -好的 |
[1:04:04] | – Shut up, motherfucker. – No, no, no! | -闭嘴 混蛋 -不 不 不 |
[1:04:06] | Shut up, we’re gonna make you eat shit. | 闭嘴 我们要让你吃屎 |
[1:04:09] | C’mon, let’s go. | 来吧 走吧 |
[1:04:11] | – C’mon. – Shit-eater! Asshole! | -拜托 -吃屎的傻逼 |
[1:04:13] | – No, no, no! – Eat shit. | -不不不 -吃屎 |
[1:04:28] | Get up. What’s wrong, Kikino? | 起来 怎么了 基基诺 |
[1:04:31] | – We’ll pay you, I swear! – Shut up, motherfucker. | -我们会付你钱的 我发誓 -闭嘴 混蛋 |
[1:04:34] | Out of respect for your father, | 出于对你父亲的尊重 |
[1:04:36] | Rojas is giving you a week to give back that money, Kiki. | 罗哈斯会再宽限你一周 基基 |
[1:04:39] | We’re gonna pay, man! We’re gonna pay, I swear! | 我们会付钱的 我们会付的 我发誓 |
[1:04:43] | Didn’t they teach you to wash your mug of that shit you talk? | 他们没教你把那些废话都洗掉吗 |
[1:04:48] | Didn’t they teach you? | 他们没教你吗 |
[1:04:49] | Pay up, motherfucker! Pay up, you fuck! | 付钱 混蛋 付钱 你他妈的 |
[1:04:52] | Asshole! Gonna pay up? | 混蛋 要还钱吗 |
[1:05:43] | Now you talk to me? | 现在你要跟我说话了 |
[1:05:47] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:05:52] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[1:06:00] | I don’t understand, Antonio. What do you want? | 我不明白 安东尼奥 你想要什么 |
[1:06:04] | A blanket? | 毯子 |
[1:06:09] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:06:14] | Alright… | 好了 |
[1:06:19] | Didn’t you want a blanket? | 你不是要毯子吗 |
[1:06:27] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:06:30] | We’re going to be here an hour. | 这得费上一个小时 |
[1:06:39] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[1:06:43] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[1:06:45] | Okay, then… | 好吧 那 |
[1:06:48] | Lamp? Closet? | 台灯 衣柜 |
[1:06:51] | – Closet… – Hello. | -衣柜 -你好 |
[1:06:52] | -Mario’s here now. – What happened? | -马里奥来了 -怎么了 |
[1:06:54] | I thought he wanted a blanket, but he says “closet”, “closet”… | 我以为他想要条毯子 但他说”衣柜” |
[1:06:58] | I’ll switch him for your friend Marcial. | 我要换去照顾你朋友 马西亚尔 |
[1:06:59] | Right, from bad to worse. | 对 从难对付到更难对付 |
[1:07:01] | You tell me what he wanted. | 他想要什么跟我说 |
[1:07:04] | Right, I’ll leave you. | 好吧 我先走了 |
[1:07:06] | Bye, Antonio. | 再见 安东尼奥 |
[1:07:09] | What do you want? What do you want? | 你想干什么 你想干什么 |
[1:07:15] | To make me overdo it with the sedative? Is that it? | 想让我给你用过量的镇静剂 是这样吗 |
[1:07:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:07:22] | – Julia. – Hello. | -朱莉娅 -你好 |
[1:07:24] | – You look pretty. – Yes, pretty as a cow. | -你真漂亮 -美成母猪了 |
[1:07:29] | He’s going to be big. Are you looking for Mario? | 他会长大的 你在找马里奥吗 |
[1:07:31] | We have an ultrasound. Have you seen him? | 我们要去做超声波检查 你见过他吗 |
[1:07:34] | I left him with Antonio. Shall I tell him? | 他在照顾安东尼奥 要我告诉他吗 |
[1:07:36] | No need. I’ll go. | 不需要 我去找他 |
[1:07:49] | Hi, how are you? | 你好吗 |
[1:07:52] | Hi. Do you know where Mario is? | 你好 你知道马里奥在哪吗 |
[1:07:54] | Maybe out in the garden. | 也许在花园里 |
[1:07:56] | Antonio and Mario are always together, like boyfriends. | 安东尼奥和马里奥总是在一起 像兄弟 |
[1:07:59] | He mentioned him. Is he that bad? | 他提到过他 他有那么坏吗 |
[1:08:01] | It doesn’t look good. | 看起来不太好 |
[1:08:02] | But he’s so obsessed with your husband. | 但他太依赖你丈夫了 |
[1:08:05] | It’s fine by me. | 我没意见 |
[1:08:06] | The less I deal with those people, the better. | 我和那些人打交道越少越好 |
[1:08:09] | In the end the old man isn’t causing so many problems. | 这个老人并没有制造很多麻烦 |
[1:08:13] | The sons are the worst. And now the younger one’s in jail, | 他的儿子是最坏的 现在小儿子进了监狱 |
[1:08:17] | it goes without saying. | 意料之中 |
[1:08:18] | – He’s in jail? – Yes, the younger Padín. | -他在监狱里 -对 小帕丁 |
[1:08:21] | Didn’t you see them nab him? It was on the TV and everything. | 你没看见他被抓了吗 电视什么的都有播 |
[1:08:26] | That’s Antonio Padín? | 那是安东尼奥·帕丁 |
[1:08:39] | Julia! Are you feeling bad? | 朱莉娅 你不舒服吗 |
[1:08:42] | Mario! Hurry, it’s Julia! | 马里奥 快点 朱莉娅出事了 |
[1:08:53] | Kike, what’s wrong? What did they do to you? | 基基 怎么了 他们对你做了什么 |
[1:08:58] | Kike! | 基基 |
[1:09:01] | Who did this to you? Was it…? Who did this to you? | 是谁干的 是不是 是谁干的 |
[1:09:04] | Was it Sánchez? | 是桑切斯吗 |
[1:09:06] | Fuck that fucking Colombian! | 操他妈的哥伦比亚人 |
[1:09:08] | I swear I’ll have his balls! I’ll kill him, | 我发誓我要抓到他 我要杀了他 |
[1:09:11] | you hear? I’ll kill him! | 你听到了吗 我要杀了他 |
[1:09:17] | Toño, get the money. Please. | 托诺 把钱拿到 拜托 |
[1:09:32] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[1:09:34] | Relax, honey, we’re here. We’re here. | 放松 亲爱的 我们到了 我们到了 |
[1:09:43] | The operating theater’s almost ready. | 手术室快准备好了 |
[1:09:46] | You have to wait here. | 你得在这里等着 |
[1:09:48] | The nurse will be here soon to settle you in. | 护士马上就推你进去 |
[1:09:53] | Mario, what are you doing? | 马里奥 你在干什么 |
[1:09:56] | – What are you doing? – I’m not doing anything, honey. | -你在做什么 -我什么都没做 亲爱的 |
[1:09:59] | – There’s nothing… – Don’t lie to me. | -什么都没有 -别骗我 |
[1:10:04] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[1:10:06] | Hello, how are you? | 你好吗 |
[1:10:09] | Julia Otero Cebrián, right? | 朱莉娅·奥特罗·塞布里安 是吗 |
[1:10:11] | “Julia”. Hey, my namesake. | “朱莉娅” 和我同名 |
[1:10:13] | How are you? Are you very hot? | 你还好吗 你很热吗 |
[1:10:16] | Yes, here. | 是的 这里 |
[1:10:22] | I’m going to check your vital signs, | 我要检查你的生命体征 |
[1:10:24] | blood pressure, temperature… | 血压 体温 |
[1:10:26] | – Mario? – Yes, it’s me. | -马里奥 -是我 |
[1:10:28] | Hi. Sorry to bother you now, | 你好 抱歉打扰你了 |
[1:10:30] | but I needed to check something. | 但我需要核实一下 |
[1:10:32] | I’m Ana González | 我是安娜·冈萨雷斯 |
[1:10:34] | and I’m filing in for Dr. Lozano at the home. | 在疗养院给洛扎诺医生代班 |
[1:10:37] | – Andrés hasn’t turned up? – No, not yet. | -安德烈还没来吗 -没 还没有 |
[1:10:40] | I was checking the chart of a patient, Antonio Padín, | 我在看一位病人的病历 安东尼奥·帕丁 |
[1:10:43] | and I don’t understand some details. | 有一些细节我不太明白 |
[1:10:47] | There’s a medication for blood pressure… | 有一种降血压的药 |
[1:10:49] | Yes, Enalapril. | 是的 依那普利 |
[1:10:51] | The scheduled dose is very high, | 开的剂量很高 |
[1:10:52] | but his pressure is skyrocketing. | 但他的血压在急剧上升 |
[1:10:54] | It’s a mistake, true. | 这的确是个失误 |
[1:10:57] | Andrés, Dr. Lozano, withdrew it temporarily | 安德烈 洛扎诺医生暂时停了这个药 |
[1:11:01] | because I think it interfered with the specific medication | 因为我觉得它和医院列出的某种药 |
[1:11:05] | set out by the hospital. | 会产生药物冲突 |
[1:11:07] | That must be why | 这就是为什么 |
[1:11:09] | his pressure shot up above normal. | 他的血压突然超过正常值 |
[1:11:12] | – Right. – Yes, my mistake. | -好的 -是我的错 |
[1:11:15] | Since we were waiting for Dr. Lozano’s indications… | 要等洛扎诺医生的指示 |
[1:11:19] | In any case, I should’ve put on record | 不管怎样 我都应该记录下来 |
[1:11:22] | that he’s been off that medication for a few days. My mistake. | 他已经停药几天了 都是我的错 |
[1:11:24] | Don’t worry, I’ll see to it. | 别担心 我会看着办的 |
[1:11:26] | I won’t bother you any more. | 就不打扰你了 |
[1:11:27] | – Okay. – Thanks a lot. | -好的 -非常感谢 |
[1:11:49] | Hello, Antonio. I’m Ana, I’m a doctor | 你好 安东尼奥 我是安娜 我是医生 |
[1:11:52] | and I’m filling in for Andrés. How do you feel? | 我来代安德烈的班 你感觉如何 |
[1:11:56] | – Good. – He seems to like you. | -很好 -他好像挺喜欢你的 |
[1:12:04] | No… | 不 |
[1:12:07] | No, Antonio. No, no… I don’t understand you. | 不 安东尼奥 不 我不明白你的意思 |
[1:12:11] | Mario says he communicates with this. | 马里奥说他是用这个交流的 |
[1:12:18] | Yes? | 是吗 |
[1:12:19] | We’re going to put it on. | 我们要放进去了 |
[1:12:20] | – Okay? – A little. | -这样行吗 -还差一点点 |
[1:12:23] | How is it, too tight? | 怎么样 太紧了吗 |
[1:12:25] | No? It doesn’t hurt? | 不行吗 不会伤到吗 |
[1:12:29] | Okay, this is better. | 可以 这样好多了 |
[1:12:32] | – How are you, Julia? – Good. | -朱莉娅你感觉怎么样 -还好 |
[1:12:36] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[1:12:37] | Yes, you were so exhausted we had to give you something. | 对 你体力透支了 我们给了你点药物 |
[1:12:42] | You can fold it over, okay? | 你可以把它折起来 |
[1:12:45] | Does it bother you? | 你会觉得不舒服吗 |
[1:12:47] | – Where’s my husband? – He left. | -我丈夫在哪里 -他走了 |
[1:12:50] | An urgent work thing… | 说是有一个要紧的工作 |
[1:12:52] | and since you were relaxed… | 而且你也睡着了 |
[1:13:22] | M. | 【挂】M |
[1:13:26] | A. | 【挂】A |
[1:13:30] | – R. – R. | 【挂】-R -R |
[1:13:34] | I. | 【挂】I |
[1:13:58] | We’re going to talk about that… | 我们马上要说这件事 |
[1:13:59] | Yes, I heard last night. | 对 我昨晚听说了 |
[1:14:02] | Mario. | 马里奥 |
[1:14:03] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[1:14:05] | I was talking to the police. | 我刚刚在跟警察说话 |
[1:14:08] | – Right. – They came about Andrés. | -嗯 -他们来是为了安德烈的事 |
[1:14:11] | It’s very strange. | 好奇怪啊 |
[1:14:12] | I don’t know what could’ve happened to him. | 他到底出了什么事儿啊 |
[1:14:14] | And your wife? | 你的妻子怎么样 |
[1:14:16] | Her contractions stopped and if they don’t come back | 她的宫缩停止了 如果一直这样的话 |
[1:14:19] | they’ll induce it tonight. | 他们今晚会对她进行引产 |
[1:14:20] | – Is that the doctor…? – Oh, right. I’ll introduce you. | -就是那个医生吗 -对 我来给你介绍下 |
[1:14:23] | – Ana. – Yes? | -安娜 -怎么了 |
[1:14:24] | – Come here a moment, please. – Yes. What is it? | -请你过来一下 -好的 什么事 |
[1:14:28] | – I’m Mario, we spoke on the phone. – Yes, that’s right. | -我是马里奥 我们通过电话 -是的 |
[1:14:31] | But you didn’t need to come. | 但是你没必要来的 |
[1:14:33] | I wanted to make sure Antonio was alright. | 我想确保安东尼奥没有事 |
[1:14:35] | Antonio and Mario have a special relationship. | 安东尼奥和马里奥的关系很特殊 |
[1:14:38] | She’s already become quite close to him. | 她已经跟他挺熟了 |
[1:14:40] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[1:14:41] | – Mercedes. – Excuse me. | -梅赛德斯 -失陪一下 |
[1:14:43] | Fine, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[1:14:45] | – He was in great pain… – Can we speak in your office? | -他之前很痛苦 -我们能去你办公室聊吗 |
[1:14:47] | – Of course, come with me. – He wanted to talk. | -当然可以 跟我来 -他想要跟人说话 |
[1:14:50] | – Talk? – Ana, please, can you come? | -说话 -安娜 你能来一下吗 |
[1:14:52] | Yes, of course. | 好的 |
[1:14:54] | – I hope the birth goes well. – Thanks. | -祝你妻子生产顺利 -谢谢 |
[1:14:57] | – Go to the hospital. – Do it! | -回医院去 -走啊 |
[1:15:12] | Who was that man? | 那个人是谁 |
[1:15:14] | In the suit, what was he doing here? | 那个穿西服的 他刚刚在这干什么 |
[1:15:24] | Is it about your son? | 是为了你儿子那事儿吗 |
[1:15:27] | Do you want to see your shitty son? | 你想要见你那狗屁儿子吗 |
[1:15:33] | And you want to fuck me. | 你想要搞我 |
[1:15:38] | Do you want to fuck me? | 你是想要搞我吗 |
[1:15:46] | We’ll see who fucks whom. | 让我们看看谁更厉害 |
[1:15:49] | With this amount you go to “the other side”. | 这个剂量足以让你去”另一个世界” |
[1:15:51] | You decide. | 你自己决定 |
[1:15:54] | Will you tell me what that man said? | 你告不告诉我那个男的说了什么 |
[1:15:59] | You think you just go to fucking sleep? | 你认为你能安逸地死去吗 |
[1:16:03] | No, Antonio, an overdoes is fucking agony. | 不 安东尼奥 这个剂量会让你生不如死 |
[1:16:06] | Fucking agony. | 生不如死 |
[1:16:29] | Mario, | 马里奥 |
[1:16:30] | you have to come back. Now. Do you hear me? | 你得赶紧回来 你听见了吗 |
[1:16:34] | Mario, I’m begging you. Please. Mario… | 马里奥 我求你了 马里奥 请你 |
[1:17:07] | Sweet dreams, mayor. | 好梦 市长 |
[1:17:30] | He’s exhausted. | 他太累了 |
[1:17:32] | He made a huge effort to communicate. | 和外界交流花了他很多精力 |
[1:17:34] | I suppose if you were there it would’ve been much easier. | 我想如果你当时在场的话会容易很多 |
[1:17:37] | Yes, new people upset him. | 是啊 他不喜欢陌生面孔 |
[1:17:40] | – And who was that man? – Who? | -那个男人是谁啊 -哪个 |
[1:17:42] | – The one with Antonio before. – Oh, a notary. | -之前跟安东尼奥一起的 -他是个公证人 |
[1:17:45] | – A notary? – He’s with Mercedes now. | -公证人 -他现在在梅赛德斯那里 |
[1:17:48] | He needs a report that the patient is in right mind. | 他需要一份报告来证明病人精神正常 |
[1:17:51] | He asked me, | 他管我要报告 |
[1:17:52] | but I’ve only seen him once. | 但是我只检查过安东尼奥一次 |
[1:17:55] | I’d have to… It’s not my place. | 我必须得 这不是我能决定的 |
[1:17:58] | No, that’s for sure. | 对 那是当然 |
[1:18:00] | Dr. Lozano left a report. | 洛扎诺医生留下了一份报告 |
[1:18:02] | And Antonio’s son came along | 然后安东尼奥的儿子来了 |
[1:18:04] | – mad as hell. – Yes, that sounds familiar. | -怒气冲冲的 -是啊 我猜也是 |
[1:18:06] | So everything’s okay. | 不过没有发生什么事 |
[1:18:08] | Now I’m worried about the old man. | 现在我有点担心那个老头 |
[1:18:12] | I think he should be transferred to a hospital. | 我觉得他应该转到一家医院去 |
[1:18:16] | You’re here? Has mini-Mario been born? | 你怎么在这里 难道小马里奥出生了 |
[1:18:19] | No, mini-Mario seems to be teasing us. | 没有 小马里奥似乎在逗我们玩 |
[1:18:22] | I think he wants to stay inside. | 我觉得他想待在里面 |
[1:18:23] | Congrats again, Mario. | 再次祝贺你 马里奥 |
[1:18:25] | Ana, Antonio’s samples are ready for the lab. | 安娜 安东尼奥的样本可以送到实验室了 |
[1:18:29] | There’s nobody there now, but they come out early tomorrow. | 现在实验室没人 但结果明早就可以出来 |
[1:18:31] | Thanks, Sofía. | 谢谢 索菲亚 |
[1:18:34] | Mercedes is right, you’re addicted to it. | 梅赛德斯说得对 你对这个上瘾了 |
[1:18:36] | – Kind of. I’m running off. – A big kiss Julia. | -是有点 我走了 -替我给朱莉娅一个吻 |
[1:18:39] | – Anything you need, you know. – Yes, I’ll tell her. | -需要什么可以找我 -好 我会告诉她的 |
[1:20:00] | We had a meeting the next day… | 我们第二天有个会 |
[1:20:02] | …and he didn’t turn up, | 但是他没有参加 |
[1:20:05] | which was the day that… | 然后就是那天 |
[1:20:30] | There’s something I didn’t tell you. | 有件事我没有告诉你 |
[1:20:37] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[1:20:41] | I killed my brother. | 我杀了我兄弟 |
[1:20:47] | He was under 30 kilos and has almost no voice. | 他体重不足30公斤而且基本上说不出来话 |
[1:20:52] | He begged me constantly | 他一直在求我 |
[1:20:54] | to finish him off once and for all. | 让我了结他的痛苦 |
[1:20:59] | And I did. | 我照做了 |
[1:21:07] | The “fix” took us away. | 那管毒品把我们两个都毁了 |
[1:21:14] | Both of us. | 我们两个 |
[1:21:40] | I always thought that when the time came, I’d be happy. | 我之前一直觉得这一刻来临时 我会很高兴 |
[1:21:47] | But it’s not like that. | 但并不是那样的 |
[1:21:53] | I just want this over with. | 我只是想要这件事快点结束 |
[1:22:49] | Good night, mayor. | 晚安 市长 |
[1:23:35] | Rojas… Rojas, stop. Listen to me. | 罗哈斯 罗哈斯 停一下 听我说 |
[1:23:38] | Listen to me, Rojas. | 听我说 罗哈斯 |
[1:23:40] | I’m close, I swear. I’ve almost got it. | 快了 我发誓 我马上就攒够了 |
[1:23:46] | Stop fucking with me, Rojas! | 别他妈耍我 罗哈斯 |
[1:23:47] | What the fuck do I do in two days?! | 他妈的只有两天我能干什么 |
[1:23:50] | Right… right… | 好 好吧 |
[1:23:58] | Look, I’m fucking sick of your fucking threats, you hear? | 我他妈烦透了你的威胁 你听见了吗 |
[1:24:01] | Fuck you, you bastard. Yeah, you heard me. Fuck you. | 操你妈 杂种 对 你没听错 操你妈 |
[1:24:06] | Then fucking kill us and get this over with! | 那赶紧把我们都杀了了事 |
[1:24:10] | Fuck you, motherfucker! | 操你妈 你个傻逼 |
[1:24:17] | God! | 天啊 |
[1:24:32] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[1:25:47] | Where did you get to, you son of a bitch? | 你跑到哪里去了 你个杂种 |
[1:26:08] | Gotcha! | 找到你了 |
[1:26:12] | No answer. | 没人接 |
[1:26:20] | You wanna play? Let’s fucking play! | 你想玩儿吗 我他妈奉陪到底 |
[1:26:28] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:26:32] | Stop the car, you bastard! | 停车 你个杂种 |
[1:27:47] | Toño. | 托诺 |
[1:27:59] | Toño. | 托诺 |
[1:30:10] | A bit more, a bit more. | 再用力点 再用力点 |
[1:30:14] | Come on, push hard. Keep going, keep going… | 加油 使劲推 继续 继续 |
[1:30:18] | Great. Keep going, keep going… | 好样的 继续 继续 |
[1:30:20] | A bit more, a bit more. | 再用力点 再用力点 |
[1:30:22] | Rest, rest a little. Rest. | 休息 休息一会儿 |
[1:30:25] | Rest. | 休息 |
[1:30:38] | Come on, breathe. | 加油 呼吸 |
[1:30:50] | Keep going, keep going… | 继续推 继续推 |
[1:30:55] | Great. | 好样的 |
[1:31:03] | Come on, very good. Keep going. | 加油 非常好 继续 |
[1:31:05] | Keep going, keep going… | 继续 继续 |
[1:31:14] | Take another deep breath. | 再深吸一口气 |
[1:31:19] | Right, relax. Very good. | 对 放松 非常好 |
[1:31:22] | Come on, come on. Very good. | 加油 加油 非常好 |
[1:31:24] | Come on, We’ve got him. We’ve got him. He’s here. | 加油 他出来了 他出来了 他在这里 |
[1:31:49] | What do we call him? | 我们该怎么叫他 |
[1:31:53] | Sergio. | 塞吉奥 |
[1:33:45] | Fuck! Don’t fucking touch me! | 操 别他妈碰我 |
[1:33:48] | Don’t fucking touch me! Don’t touch me, you fuck! | 别他妈碰我 别碰我 你个傻逼 |
[1:33:52] | What the fuck are you looking at? What? | 你们他妈看什么看 看什么 |
[1:33:56] | Don’t touch me. I’m going. I’m going, I’m going. | 别碰我 我自己走 我自己走 |
[1:34:18] | – Hold on. – Yes. | -等等 -好的 |
[1:34:21] | We saw each other at the home, but we didn’t say hello. | 我们在疗养院见过 但是没有打招呼 |
[1:34:25] | – Oh, the notary. – Alfredo Matas. | -你是那个公证人 -阿尔弗雷德·马塔斯 |
[1:34:28] | Sorry to approach you at this time, but… | 抱歉在这个时候找你 但是 |
[1:34:31] | I thought it was a good time to make first contact in person. | 我觉得这是个跟你当面聊的好时机 |
[1:34:38] | First contact? With me? | 当面聊 跟我吗 |
[1:35:16] | – Good morning, Enrique. – What’s up? | -早上好 恩里克 -什么事 |
[1:35:19] | – What’s this guy doing here? – We need him present. | -这个人在这里干什么 -我们需要他在场 |
[1:35:23] | You wanna fuck me over? | 你他妈的想要整我吗 |
[1:35:27] | Mr. Padín had trouble expressing himself, | 帕丁先生与人沟通有困难 |
[1:35:30] | but in my meeting with him his message was clear. | 但是我们见面时他的意思很明确 |
[1:35:32] | So I can attest that this document has full validity. | 所以我可以证实这份文件是有效的 |
[1:35:39] | Due to Mr. Padín’s special circumstances, | 因为帕丁先生的情况比较特殊 |
[1:35:42] | he suggested that I record my agreement with him. | 他建议我把我们之间的协议录下来 |
[1:35:44] | Here’s the pendrive with the recording. | 视频在这个优盘里面 |
[1:35:47] | And in the folder you’ll find a certificate of capacity | 在这个文件夹里面你会找到一份 |
[1:35:51] | signed by Dr. Andrés Lozano Botana that declares | 由安德烈·洛扎诺医生签署的证明 |
[1:35:53] | that Mr. Padín’s state of health | 它表明了帕丁先生的健康状况 |
[1:35:55] | did not affect his mental faculties. | 并不会影响他的头脑和心智 |
[1:35:58] | For all these reasons, this will has full validity. | 综上所述 这份文件真实有效 |
[1:36:02] | 遗嘱 安东尼奥·帕丁·萨尔加多 | |
[1:36:09] | We proceed to the reading of the will | 接下来我将宣读的遗嘱 |
[1:36:11] | drafted by me, the notary, | 由我作为公证人起草 |
[1:36:13] | in line with the will expressed | 该遗嘱以帕丁先生的意愿为根据 |
[1:36:14] | and approved in writing by Mr. Padín, | 并获得了书面批准 |
[1:36:16] | as you will see in the video. | 视频里有记录 |
[1:36:19] | “Constituted in the Argentos residence in this city, at 8:26 pm | “该遗嘱在本市的阿根托斯疗养院内 |
[1:36:22] | on June 23rd, 2018, | 于2018年6月23日晚上8点26分制定 |
[1:36:25] | before me is Antonio Padín Salgado | 在我面前的是安东尼奥·帕丁·萨尔加多 |
[1:36:29] | with National ID N°35418971P.” | 他的身份证号为N°35418971P |
[1:36:33] | I proceed now to only read the substantive clauses of the will. | 我接下来只会宣读遗嘱里面的实质性条款 |
[1:36:37] | “First, Antonio Padín Salgado expresses his wish | “首先 安东尼奥·帕丁·萨尔加多希望 |
[1:36:40] | that on his passing the following clauses are to be met. | 在他去世之后实施如下条款 |
[1:36:44] | It states as overall heir of all his goods and rights | 他的所有财产和权益将赠予 |
[1:36:46] | the first descendant of Mario Vilas Piñeiro, | 阿根托斯疗养院的护士长 |
[1:36:49] | Head of Nursing at the Argentos Home. | 马里奥·维拉斯·皮涅罗的第一个孩子 |
[1:36:53] | Second, he leaves to his sons | 其次 他留给他的儿子们 |
[1:36:55] | Antonio and Enrique Padín Hermida | 安东尼奥和恩里克·帕丁·赫米达 |
[1:36:57] | only that which corresponds to them by law.” | 按照法律能够继承的财产” |
[1:37:01] | I don’t know if you have any questions. | 我不知道你有没有什么疑问 |
[1:37:05] | I swear, I didn’t know anything. | 我发誓 我真的不知情 |
[1:37:10] | I can refuse it, can’t I? | 我可以拒绝接受这份遗嘱 对吗 |
[1:37:11] | – You’re a son of a bitch! – If you were the heir, yes. | -你个杂种 -如果你是继承人的话 可以 |
[1:37:14] | In this case, only your son can reject it. | 但根据遗嘱来看 只有你的儿子可以拒绝 |
[1:37:17] | You’ll have a lot to explain to that son of yours. | 你跟你儿子可有的解释了 |
[1:37:20] | Xepas. | 西帕斯 |
[1:37:22] | You asked for it, man. All by yourself. | 你自找的 你一个人自找的 |
[1:37:25] | Son of a bitch! Fucking son of a bitch! | 杂种 他妈的狗娘养的 |
[1:37:30] | No slip-ups. | 不要失手 |
[1:37:33] | Good. Ciao. | 好的 再见 |
[1:38:21] | Man, suck my dick. | 去吃屎吧 |
[1:38:30] | No, no, no…! | 不 不 不 |