英文名称:Eyes Wide Shut
年代:1999
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | Honey, have you seen my wallet? | 亲爱的 我的皮夹呢? |
[01:05] | Isn’t it on the bedside table? | 不是在床头桌上吗? |
[01:14] | Now listen, we’re running a little late. | 你看 我们就快迟到了 |
[01:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:19] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样? |
[01:20] | Perfect. | 美极了 |
[01:22] | Is my hair okay? | 我的发型还行吗? |
[01:24] | It’s great. | 挺好 |
[01:26] | You’re not even looking at it. | 你看都没看一眼 |
[01:29] | It’s beautiful. | 真的很漂亮 |
[01:31] | You always look beautiful. | 你总是这么漂亮 |
[01:33] | Did you give Roz the phone and pager numbers? | 你把电话和寻呼号码给罗丝了吗? |
[01:35] | Yeah, I put it on the fridge. Let’s go. | 是的 贴在冰箱上了 走吧 |
[01:38] | Coming. | 就来 |
[01:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:42] | I’m ready. | 我收拾好了 |
[02:00] | What’s the babysitter’s name? | 那个保姆叫什么? |
[02:02] | Roz. | 罗丝 |
[02:05] | Okay, Roz, we’re going now. | 好的 罗丝 我们走了 |
[02:09] | You look amazing, Mrs.Harford. | 你真是太美了 哈佛太太 |
[02:11] | Thank you. Helena, are you ready for bed? | 谢谢 海莲娜 可以睡觉了吗? |
[02:14] | Yes, Mommy. Can I stay up and watch The Nutcracker? | 是的 妈妈 我能先看完”胡桃夹子”吗? |
[02:17] | – What time’s it on? – 9:00. | – 几点开始? – 9:00 |
[02:19] | – You can watch that. – Can I stay up until you get home? | – 好的 你看吧 – 我能等你们回家再睡吗? |
[02:22] | – No, darling. – It’ll be a little late for that. | – 不行 亲爱的 – 那可要到很晚才行 |
[02:25] | The phone number is on the fridge… | 电话号码在冰箱上… |
[02:27] | …and there’s food in there, so help yourself. | …冰箱里有吃的 你随意好了 |
[02:30] | We shouldn’t be later than 1:00. | 我们应该不会超过1:00 |
[02:32] | – I’ll hold our cab to take you home. – Thanks, Dr.Harford. | – 我会留住计程车好送你回家 – 谢谢 哈佛医生 |
[02:35] | You be good, baby. | 乖乖听话 宝贝 |
[02:37] | – Good night, sweetheart. – See you in the morning. | – 晚安 宝贝 – 早上见 |
[02:49] | – Victor, Illona. – Bill, Alice. | – 维克多 艾诺娜 – 比尔 爱丽丝 |
[02:53] | – Merry Christmas. – Thank you for coming. | – 圣诞快乐 – 谢谢赏光 |
[02:56] | – Thanks so much for coming. – We wouldn’t miss it for the world. | – 真感谢你们能来 – 我们怎么都不会错过这样的聚会 |
[03:01] | Alice, look at you. God, you’re absolutely stunning! | 爱丽丝 老天 你真让人目眩神迷 |
[03:04] | I don’t say that to all the women. Do I? | 我可不是对谁都这么说 是吧? |
[03:06] | – Yes, he does. – He does? | – 确实如此 – 是吗? |
[03:08] | That osteopath you sent me to, the guy that worked on my arm? | 记得你为我介绍的那个骨科医生吗? |
[03:11] | – You ought to see my serve now. – He’s the top man in New York. | – 你该看看我现在的发球 – 他是纽约的头一号 |
[03:15] | I could have told you that, looking at his bill. | 看他的帐单就知道你说的没错 |
[03:17] | Go inside, have a drink, enjoy the party. | 进去喝点东西轻松一下吧 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1004个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:128个,六级词汇:64个,GRE词汇:64个,托福词汇:79个,考研词汇:137个,专四词汇:104个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:243个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:20] | I’ll see you in a little bit. Thanks for coming. | 我们呆会见 谢谢赏光 |
[03:36] | Do you know anyone here? | 这有你认识的人吗? |
[03:39] | Not a soul. | 一个都没有 |
[03:50] | Why do you think Ziegler invites us to these things every year? | 为什么齐格勒 每年都邀请我们参加这类聚会? |
[03:55] | This is what you get for making house calls. | 这就是作为私人医生能得到的待遇 |
[04:11] | You see that guy at the piano? | 看到那个钢琴师没有? |
[04:14] | I went to medical school with him. | 是我上医学院时的同学 |
[04:17] | Really? | 是吗? |
[04:22] | He plays pretty good for a doctor. | 作为医生来说他弹得确实不错 |
[04:25] | He’s not a doctor. He dropped out. | 他不是医生 中途就辍学了 |
[04:32] | Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you’re enjoying yourselves. | 女士们先生们 祝你们玩得开心 |
[04:34] | The band’s going to take a break. We’ll be back in 10 minutes. | 乐队现在休息片刻 10分钟后就回来 |
[04:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:47] | Let’s go over and say hello. | 我们过去打个招呼 |
[04:49] | I desperately need to go to the bathroom. | 亲爱的 我急着上洗手间 |
[04:51] | You go and say hello, and I’ll meet you where? At the bar? | 你自己去吧 呆会在哪见? 吧台好吗? |
[04:56] | Good. | 好的 |
[05:07] | Nightingale. | 南丁格尔 |
[05:10] | Nick Nightingale! | 尼克- 南丁格尔 |
[05:11] | Oh, my God! Bill. | 哦 我的天 比尔 |
[05:14] | Bill Harford! How the hell are you, buddy? | 比尔-哈佛 你怎么样 伙计? |
[05:17] | – How long has it been? – I don’t know. 10 years? | – 多久不见了? – 不知道 有10年吗? |
[05:21] | And a couple. | 恐怕不止 |
[05:22] | – Do you have time for a drink? – Sure. | – 有时间喝一杯吗? – 当然 |
[05:28] | You haven’t changed a bit. | 你一点都没变 |
[05:31] | Thanks, I think. So how you doing? | 谢谢 但愿如此 你怎么样? |
[05:34] | Not too bad, you know. Not too bad. | 还行 不算太糟 |
[05:37] | I see you’ve become a pianist. | 看来你改行做钢琴家了 |
[05:39] | Oh, yes, well, my friends call me that. | 没错 朋友都这么叫我 |
[05:43] | How about you? You still in the doctor business? | 你呢? 还在从医吗? |
[05:45] | You know what they say: “Once a doctor, always a doctor.” | 要知道有句老话说: “一日从医 终生从医” |
[05:50] | Yes, or in my case: “Never a doctor, never a doctor.” | 没错 但我的情形却是: “从未从医 永不从医” |
[05:55] | I never did understand why you walked away. | 我无法理解你为什么要放弃 |
[05:58] | It’s a nice feeling. I do it a lot. | 因为感觉很好 我喜欢放弃 |
[06:01] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[06:02] | Excuse me. Nick, I need you a minute. | 打搅 尼克 得请你过去了 |
[06:06] | Be right with you. | 马上就来 |
[06:08] | I gotta go do something. If I don’t catch you later… | 我得去忙了 如果回头找不到你… |
[06:11] | …I’ll be down at the Village for two weeks at the Sonata Cafe. | …我这两周都会呆在 维吉区的”奏鸣曲咖啡”酒吧 |
[06:15] | – Stop by if you get a chance. – I’ll be there. | – 有机会的话可以来找我 – 我会去的 |
[06:18] | – It’s great seeing you. – Good seeing you too, man. | – 见到你真高兴 – 我也是 伙计 |
[07:03] | I think that’s my glass. | 我想那是我的杯子 |
[07:06] | I’m absolutely certain of it. | 我绝不怀疑这一点 |
[07:23] | My name is Sandor Szavost. I’m Hungarian. | 我是桑多- 萨乌斯 匈牙利人 |
[07:38] | My name is Alice Harford. | 我是爱丽丝-哈佛 |
[07:41] | I’m American. | 美国人 |
[07:44] | Delighted to meet you, Alice. | 很高兴认识你 爱丽丝 |
[07:47] | Did you ever read the Latin poet Ovid on The Art of Love? | 你看过拉丁诗人奥维德的”爱的艺术”吗? |
[07:54] | Didn’t he wind up all by himself… | 他最终不还是形单影只… |
[07:58] | …crying his eyes out… | …痛哭流涕… |
[08:01] | …in some place with a very bad climate? | …呆在一个气候极其恶劣的地方吗? |
[08:06] | But he also had a good time first. | 但起初他也有过一段美好时光 |
[08:09] | A very good time. | 一段非常美好的时光 |
[08:14] | Are you here with anyone tonight, Alice? | 今晚是有人陪你来的吗 爱丽丝? |
[08:20] | With my husband. | 是和我丈夫一起来的 |
[08:22] | Oh, how sad. | 太遗憾了 |
[08:25] | But then I’m sure he’s the sort of man who wouldn’t mind if we danced. | 但我确信他不是那种 会因为我们跳舞而介意的人 |
[08:35] | What do you do, Alice? | 你是干哪一行的 爱丽丝? |
[08:37] | Well, at the moment… | 这个嘛…眼下… |
[08:41] | …I’m looking for a job. | …我正要找份工作 |
[08:45] | I used to manage an art gallery in SoHo. | 我曾在休南区经营一家艺术画廊 |
[08:49] | But it went broke. | 但已经关闭了 |
[08:54] | What a shame. | 真可惜 |
[08:57] | I have some friends in the art game. | 我在艺术界有些朋友 |
[09:00] | Perhaps I can be of some help. | 也许我能帮点忙 |
[09:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:27] | Someone you know? | 是熟人吗? |
[09:32] | My… | 是我… |
[09:35] | …husband. | …丈夫 |
[09:41] | Don’t you think one of the charms of marriage… | 你不觉得婚姻的魅力之一… |
[09:44] | …is that it makes deception a necessity for both parties? | …就是有必要为了对方而编造谎言吗? |
[09:53] | May I ask why a beautiful woman… | 恕我冒昧 为什么一个能得到… |
[09:56] | …who could have any man in this room, wants to be married? | …这屋子里任何男人的 美丽女人会想结婚呢? |
[10:02] | Why wouldn’t she? | 她为什么不呢? |
[10:06] | Is it as bad as that? | 有那么糟吗? |
[10:10] | As good as that. | 是有那么好才对 |
[10:13] | Do you know Nuala Windsor? | 你认识卢娜-温莎吗? |
[10:15] | No, and it’s very lovely to meet you both. | 不 但很高兴认识你们 |
[10:21] | How do you spell Nuala? | 卢娜该怎么拼? |
[10:24] | N-U-A-L-A. | N-U-A-L-A啊 |
[10:31] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 对吧? |
[10:35] | You were very kind to me once. | 有一次你对我很温柔 |
[10:37] | Only once? That sounds like a terrible oversight! | 只有一次? 听起来象是一个美妙的夜晚 |
[10:43] | I was doing a photo session in Rockefeller Plaza… | 当时我正在洛克菲勒广场拍一组照片… |
[10:47] | …on a very windy day…? | …那天风非常大…? |
[10:49] | – And you got something in your eye. – Just about half of Fifth Avenue. | – 有东西吹进了你眼睛里 – 不过是半条第五大街而已 |
[10:53] | You were such a gentleman! You gave me your handkerchief… | 你当时真有绅士风度 把你的手帕递给了我… |
[10:57] | …which was also clean. | …很干净的手帕 |
[11:01] | That is the kind of hero I can be sometimes. | 我偶尔也能来一回英雄救美 |
[11:06] | You know why women used to get married, don’t you? | 你知道女人为什么习惯于结婚吗? |
[11:11] | Why don’t you tell me? | 为什么不说说看? |
[11:15] | It was the only way they could lose their virginity… | 那是她们能失去童贞 然后… |
[11:18] | …and be free to do what they wanted with other men. | …和其他男人尽情作乐的唯一方法 |
[11:23] | The ones they really wanted. | 和她们真正想要的男人 |
[11:29] | Fascinating. | 太有趣了 |
[11:35] | Do you know what’s so nice about doctors? | 你知道做医生的好处是什么吗? |
[11:41] | Usually a lot less than people imagine. | 通常远不如人们想象的那样好 |
[11:46] | They always seem so… | 他们似乎总是那么… |
[11:50] | …knowledgeable. | …见多识广 |
[11:52] | Oh, they are very knowledgeable… | 他们确实见识很广… |
[11:56] | …about all sorts of things. | …不管在哪方面 |
[12:01] | But I bet they work too hard. | 但我打赌他们工作一定很辛苦 |
[12:04] | Just think of all they miss. | 想想他们错过的一切就能知道 |
[12:08] | You’re probably right. | 也许你是对的 |
[12:12] | Ladies, where exactly are we going? | 女士们 我们到底要去哪? |
[12:17] | Exactly? | 到底去哪? |
[12:21] | Where the rainbow ends. | 彩虹的尽头 |
[12:24] | Where the rainbow ends? | 彩虹的尽头? |
[12:26] | Don’t you want to go where the rainbow ends? | 你不想去彩虹的尽头吗? |
[12:30] | Now that depends where that is. | 那得看是什么地方了 |
[12:33] | Well, let’s find out. | 我们不妨找找看 |
[12:35] | Excuse me, ladies. Sorry, Dr.Harford. | 打扰一下 女士们 对不起 哈佛医生 |
[12:38] | Could you come with me for a moment? Something for Mr.Ziegler. | 请跟我来一下好吗? 齐格勒先生有事找您 |
[12:45] | Fine. | 好的 |
[12:48] | To be continued? | 稍后再聊好吗? |
[13:12] | Bill, thanks for coming. | 比尔 你能来太好了 |
[13:16] | We had a little accident here. | 我们这有点小小的意外 |
[13:19] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[13:21] | Well, she was… | 她… |
[13:24] | She was shooting up and she had a bad reaction. | 她打了一针但是反应不太妙 |
[13:30] | What did she take? | 注射的是什么? |
[13:32] | A speedball or a snowball or whatever the hell they call it. | “快球”或是”雪球” 天知道他们管这叫什么 |
[13:36] | It’s heroin and coke. | 是海洛因加古柯碱 |
[13:40] | Heroin and coke? | 海洛因加古柯碱? |
[13:45] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗? |
[13:48] | We had a couple of drinks, some champagne. That was it. | 我们喝了几杯 是香槟 就这些 |
[13:52] | How long has she been like this? | 她这样子多久了? |
[13:54] | Maybe five minutes, six minutes, something like that. | 大概5分钟 6分钟的样子 |
[13:57] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么? |
[14:00] | Mandy. | 曼蒂 |
[14:04] | Mandy. | 曼蒂 |
[14:07] | Mandy. | 曼蒂 |
[14:10] | Can you hear me, Mandy? | 听到我说话吗? 曼蒂? |
[14:14] | Can you hear me? Move your head if you can hear me. | 能听到吗? 能听到的话就摇摇头 |
[14:19] | Move your head if you can hear me, Mandy. There you go. | 如果能听到就摇摇头 曼蒂 很好 |
[14:22] | You can hear me. | 你能听到 |
[14:24] | Can you open your eyes for me? Mandy, can you do that? | 能睁开眼睛吗? 曼蒂 能行吗? |
[14:29] | Let me see you open your eyes. There you go, come on. | 睁开眼睛 你行的 来吧 |
[14:32] | Come on, look at me. Look at me. | 来吧 看着我 看着我 |
[14:36] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[14:39] | Look at me. Look at me, Mandy. | 看着我 看着我 曼蒂 |
[14:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:50] | I love Victor’s art collection, don’t you? | 我喜欢维克多的艺术收藏 你呢? |
[14:57] | It’s wonderful. | 是的 非常漂亮 |
[15:00] | Have you ever seen his sculpture gallery? | 你看过他的雕塑艺廊吗? |
[15:08] | I haven’t. | 没有 |
[15:10] | He has a wonderful collection of Renaissance bronzes. | 他有一批很精美的 文艺复兴时期的青铜藏品 |
[15:17] | Do you like the period? | 你喜欢那个时期吗? |
[15:22] | I do. | 是的 |
[15:25] | I adore it. | 我非常喜欢 |
[15:29] | The sculpture gallery is upstairs. | 雕塑艺廊就在楼上 |
[15:33] | Would you like to see it? | 你想去看看吗? |
[15:38] | I can show it to you. | 我可以做你的导游 |
[15:43] | We won’t be gone long. | 用不了多长时间 |
[15:53] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[15:57] | …not just… | …还是… |
[16:01] | …now. | …下次吧 |
[16:21] | That was really one hell of a scare you gave us, kiddo. | 你真把我们给吓死了 大姐 |
[16:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:37] | How are you feeling now, Mandy? | 你现在感觉怎样? 曼蒂 |
[16:41] | Better. | 好多了 |
[16:52] | You are a very, very lucky girl. | 你是个非常非常幸运的女孩 |
[16:58] | You know that? | 懂我意思吧? |
[17:01] | I know. | 是的 |
[17:04] | You’re gonna be okay this time. | 这次你会平安无事 |
[17:07] | But you can’t keep doing this. | 但你不能继续那样做 |
[17:11] | You understand? | 懂吗? |
[17:17] | You’re going to need some rehab. You know that, don’t you? | 你应该去康复中心 你知道那是什么地方 对吧? |
[17:23] | I know. | 知道 |
[17:36] | Well, Victor… | 维克多… |
[17:39] | …I’ll leave the rest to you. | …剩下的就交给你了 |
[17:41] | Is it okay if I dress her and get her out of here? | 现在让她穿上衣服离开不会有事吧? |
[17:44] | No, I’d keep her here for another hour. | 不行 得让她再休息一个小时 |
[17:48] | Another hour? | 一个小时? |
[17:51] | Then I’d have someone take her home. | 然后再找人送她回家 |
[18:00] | Good night, Mandy. | 晚安 曼蒂 |
[18:05] | I can’t thank you enough for this. | 真不知该怎么谢你 |
[18:08] | – You saved my ass. – I’m glad I was here. | – 你救了我的命 – 不用客气 |
[18:10] | Bill, I probably… | 比尔 也许我… |
[18:13] | I know I don’t have to mention this… | 我知道用不着我多说… |
[18:17] | …but this is just between us. | …但这事就你知我知 好吗? |
[18:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:45] | I think I’ve had a little too much champagne. | 我想…我香槟喝多了点 |
[18:52] | I think I have to go and find my husband now. | 我现在得去找我丈夫了 |
[18:56] | But I’m sure he’ll be all right on his own a little longer. | 但我确信他单独呆一会不会有问题 |
[19:03] | Yes… | 是啊… |
[19:06] | …but will I? | …但我呢? |
[19:08] | Of course you will. | 你当然也不会 |
[19:15] | I really have to go. I have to go. | 我真的该走了 我得走了 |
[19:19] | You don’t, you know. | 你明白自己并不想走 |
[19:23] | Yes, I do. | 不 我要走 |
[19:31] | I must see you again. | 我一定要再见到你 |
[19:34] | – That’s impossible. – Why? | – 不可能 – 为什么? |
[19:38] | Because… | 因为… |
[19:43] | …I’m married. | …我结婚了 |
[20:50] | Good morning, Lisa. | 早 莉莎 |
[20:52] | Good morning, doctor. Your mail. | 早 医生 你的信 |
[20:54] | Good. Please ask Janelle to bring me my coffee. | 请让詹妮尔给我送咖啡来 |
[20:57] | – Sure. – Thank you. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[20:59] | – Good morning, Sarah. – Good morning, doctor. | – 早 莎拉 – 早 医生 |
[21:02] | “Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house… | “圣诞节前夕 安静的屋内… |
[21:06] | …not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.” | …一片死寂” |
[21:13] | Okay. That’s fine. You can put your gown on. | 很正常 把手术服穿上吧 |
[21:20] | Hold this for Mommy. | 帮妈妈拿一下 |
[21:23] | Looking forward to Christmas? | 盼望过圣诞节吗? |
[21:26] | Does this hurt? | 疼不疼? |
[21:42] | Right there? | 是这吗? |
[21:55] | Daddy’s gonna like that. | 爸爸一定会喜欢 |
[21:57] | Very good choice. | 你真有眼光 |
[22:00] | “…before me… | “…在我之前… |
[22:03] | …when I jump into my bed.” | …当我要跳到我的床上时” |
[22:09] | We should call the Zieglers and thank them for the party. | 我们该打电话给齐格勒 为那个晚会向他道谢 |
[22:15] | I’ve taken care of that. | 我已经打过了 |
[22:18] | Good. | 那就好 |
[22:20] | So how do you feel about wrapping the rest of the presents? | 那你想把剩下的礼物都包好吗? |
[22:25] | Let’s do that tomorrow. | 明天再说吧 |
[23:14] | Tell me something. | 告诉我一件事 |
[23:21] | Those two girls… | 昨晚宴会上… |
[23:26] | …at the party last night… | …那两个女孩… |
[23:34] | Did you… | 你… |
[23:37] | …by any chance… | …有没有… |
[23:40] | …happen to… | …机会… |
[23:44] | …fuck them? | …和她们上床? |
[23:50] | What? | 什么? |
[23:54] | What are you talking about? | 你都在说什么? |
[24:00] | I’m talking about the two girls… | 我是说 很明显… |
[24:04] | …that you were so blatantly hitting on. | …你对那两个女孩很着迷 |
[24:10] | I wasn’t hitting on anybody. | 我可没对任何人着迷 |
[24:16] | Who were they? | 她们是什么人? |
[24:21] | They were just a couple of models. | 几个模特罢了 |
[24:29] | And where did you disappear to with them for so long? | 那你和她们消失那么久是去哪了? |
[24:34] | Wait a minute. | 等等… |
[24:40] | I didn’t disappear with anybody. | 我没和任何人一起消失 |
[24:47] | Ziegler wasn’t feeling too well… | 齐格勒感觉不太舒服… |
[24:51] | …and I got called upstairs to see him. | …让人叫我去楼上给他看看 |
[24:57] | Anyway, who was the guy you were dancing with? | 话说回来 和你跳舞的那个家伙是谁? |
[25:06] | A friend of the Zieglers. | 是齐格勒的一个朋友 |
[25:12] | What did he want? | 他想干嘛? |
[25:14] | What did he want? | 他想干嘛? |
[25:22] | Sex… | 马上… |
[25:26] | …upstairs. | …去楼上 |
[25:29] | Then and there. | 做爱 |
[25:33] | Is that all? | 就这些? |
[25:35] | Yeah, that was all. | 对 就这些 |
[25:38] | Just wanted to fuck my wife. | 想和我太太睡觉 |
[25:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[25:47] | Well, I guess that’s understandable. | 我想这可以理解 |
[25:52] | Understandable? | 可以理解? |
[25:55] | Because you are a very… | 因为你是个非常… |
[25:58] | …very beautiful woman. | …非常漂亮的女人 |
[26:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:09] | Because I’m a beautiful woman… | 因为我是个漂亮女人… |
[26:11] | …the only reason any man ever wants to talk to me… | …所以凡是男人 想找我聊天的唯一理由… |
[26:17] | …is because he wants to fuck me. Is that what you’re saying? | …就是想和我上床 你是这个意思吗? |
[26:24] | Well, I don’t think it’s quite that black and white… | 我不认为绝对是那样… |
[26:31] | …but I think we both know what men are like. | …但我们都清楚男人喜欢什么 |
[26:38] | So on that basis… | 照这么说… |
[26:40] | …I should conclude that you wanted to fuck those two models. | …我可以认定你想和那两个模特上床了 |
[26:47] | There are exceptions. | 总会有例外 |
[26:52] | And what makes you an exception? | 你凭什么说自己是个例外? |
[26:58] | What makes me an exception is that… | 我之所以认为自己是个例外… |
[27:03] | …I happen to be in love with you. | …是因为我爱的是你 |
[27:07] | And because we’re married… | 因为我们已经结婚… |
[27:09] | …and because I would never lie to you… | …因为我决不会欺骗你… |
[27:14] | …or hurt you. | …或者伤害你 |
[27:23] | Do you realize that what you’re saying… | 你有没有意识到你的意思是… |
[27:27] | …is that the only reason you wouldn’t fuck those models… | …你不会 和那两个模特上床的唯一理由… |
[27:31] | …is out of consideration for me? | …是出于尊重我? |
[27:34] | Not because you really wouldn’t want to. | 而不是因为你确实不想 |
[27:37] | Let’s just relax, Alice. | 冷静一下 爱丽丝 |
[27:40] | This pot is making you aggressive. | 大麻让你有点失控了 |
[27:43] | No! It’s not the pot. It’s you! | 不 这不关大麻的事 是因为你 |
[27:46] | Why can’t you ever give me a straight fucking answer? | 为什么你就不能坦白回答我? |
[27:49] | I was under the impression that’s what I was doing. | 我觉得我就是在实话实说 |
[27:52] | I don’t even know what we’re arguing about here. | 我都不知道我们现在在争什么 |
[27:55] | I’m not arguing. | 我没争 |
[27:58] | I’m just trying to find out where you’re coming from. | 我只想找出你的出发点 |
[28:03] | Where I’m coming from? | 我的出发点? |
[28:09] | Let’s say, for example, you have some gorgeous woman… | 这么说吧 假如有个很漂亮的女人… |
[28:14] | …standing in your office naked… | …一丝不挂站在你的办公室里… |
[28:19] | …and you’re feeling her fucking tits. | …而你在检查她那该死的乳房 |
[28:21] | Now, what I want to know… | 我想知道… |
[28:23] | I want to know what you’re thinking about when you’re squeezing them. | 我想知道 当你捏它们的时候你在想些什么? |
[28:29] | Alice, I happen to be a doctor. | 艾莉丝 我可是个医生 |
[28:34] | It’s all very impersonal… | 绝对不会心存杂念 |
[28:36] | …and you know there’s always a nurse present. | …而且你也知道总会有护士在场 |
[28:40] | So when you’re feeling tits, it’s nothing more than your professionalism? | 所以你捏弄乳房的时候 纯粹只是工作需要 对吗? |
[28:45] | Exactly. | 一点不错 |
[28:46] | Sex is the last thing on my mind when I’m with a patient. | 我面对病人时绝对不会想入非非 |
[28:52] | Now, when she is having her little titties squeezed… | 那么 当她的小奶头被捏弄时… |
[28:56] | …do you think she ever has fantasies… | …你觉得她会不会幻想… |
[28:59] | …about what handsome Dr.Bill’s dickie might be like? | …帅气的比尔医生的老二是什么样子? |
[29:05] | Come on, I can assure you sex is the last thing… | 够了 我敢担保这个假定的… |
[29:10] | …on this fucking hypothetical woman patient’s mind. | …见鬼的女病人决不会胡思乱想 |
[29:14] | And what makes you so sure? | 你凭什么如此肯定? |
[29:21] | If for no better reason… | 最大的理由就是… |
[29:24] | …because she’s afraid of what I might find. | …因为她会担心我的检查结果 |
[29:29] | So after you tell her that everything’s fine, what then? | 那在你告诉她一切正常之后呢? 然后会怎样? |
[29:33] | What then? | 然后怎样? |
[29:36] | I don’t know, Alice… | 怎么说呢 爱丽丝… |
[29:40] | What then? | 然后会怎样? |
[29:45] | Women don’t… | 女人不会… |
[29:48] | They basically just don’t think like that. | 她们通常不会那样想 |
[29:54] | Millions of years of evolution, right? | 数百万年的进化结果 对不对? |
[30:00] | Men have to stick it every place they can… | 男人有机会就到处鬼混… |
[30:02] | …but for women, it is just about security and commitment… | …但对女人而言 就只是安全感和责任感… |
[30:06] | …and whatever the fuck else! | …以及其他的鬼话 |
[30:08] | A little oversimplified, Alice. But yes, something like that. | 你说得太绝对了 但有些事情确实是这样 |
[30:12] | If you men only knew. | 是不是只有你们男人才知道 |
[30:17] | What I do know is you got stoned, you tried to pick a fight… | 我只知道你已经神智不清 你在找我的碴… |
[30:22] | …and now you’re trying to make me jealous. | …现在又想让我嫉妒 |
[30:25] | But you’re not the jealous type, are you? | 可你不是那种会嫉妒的人 对吗? |
[30:27] | No, I’m not. | 对 我不是 |
[30:29] | You’ve never been jealous about me, have you? | 你从没为我吃过醋是不是? |
[30:31] | No, I haven’t. | 是的 没有 |
[30:32] | And why haven’t you ever been jealous about me? | 为什么你不会为我吃醋? |
[30:35] | Well, I don’t know, Alice. Maybe because you’re my wife. | 我不知道 爱丽丝 也许是因为你是我妻子 |
[30:39] | Maybe because you’re the mother of my child… | 也许是因为你是我孩子的母亲… |
[30:42] | …and I know you would never be unfaithful to me. | …而且我知道你决不会对我不忠 |
[30:45] | You are very, very sure of yourself… | 你非常非常相信自己… |
[30:49] | …aren’t you? | …是不是? |
[30:51] | No. | 不 |
[30:53] | I’m sure of you. | 我是相信你 |
[31:07] | Do you think that’s funny? | 你觉得这很可笑? |
[31:18] | All right. Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[31:20] | Now we get the fucking laughing fit, right? | 这种状况他妈的很可笑 是不是? |
[31:36] | Do you… | 你… |
[31:39] | Do you remember last summer at Cape Cod? | 你记得去年夏天在科特角的事吗? |
[31:50] | Do you remember one night in the dining room… | 记不记得有天晚上在餐厅… |
[31:53] | …there was this young naval officer… | …有个年轻海军军官… |
[31:56] | …and he was sitting near our table with two other officers? | …和另外两个军官坐在我们旁边的桌上? |
[32:02] | No. | 不 |
[32:05] | The waiter brought him a message, at which point he left. | 侍者给他带了个口信 然后他就走了 |
[32:10] | Nothing rings a bell? | 一点印象都没有吗? |
[32:19] | Well…I first saw him that morning in the lobby. | …我第一次见到他是那天早上在大堂 |
[32:27] | He was checking into the hotel… | 他当时在登记住宿… |
[32:30] | …and he was following the bellboy with his luggage… | …然后门房拿上行李领着他… |
[32:34] | …to the elevator. | …去坐电梯 |
[32:41] | He glanced at me as he walked past. Just a glance. | 经过我身边时他瞥了我一眼 就一眼 |
[32:46] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[32:56] | But I could hardly… | 却让我几乎无法… |
[33:00] | …move. | …动弹 |
[33:10] | That afternoon… | 那天下午… |
[33:15] | …Helena went to the movies with her friend… | …海莲娜和她的朋友去看电影 |
[33:23] | …and you and I made love. | …我们俩做爱 |
[33:28] | And we made plans about our future… | 然后一起计划我们的未来… |
[33:34] | …and we talked about Helena. | …还谈到了海莲娜 |
[33:40] | And yet… | 可是… |
[33:43] | …at no time… | …不管什么时候… |
[33:47] | …was he ever… | …他… |
[33:50] | …out of my mind. | …都在我脑子里盘旋 |
[34:00] | And I thought if he wanted me… | 我那时在想 如果他想要我… |
[34:06] | …even if it was only… | …哪怕只是… |
[34:11] | …for one night… | …一个晚上… |
[34:17] | …I was ready to give up everything. | …我都愿意放弃一切 |
[34:22] | You. | 你 |
[34:26] | Helena. | 海莲娜 |
[34:30] | My whole fucking future. | 整个见鬼的将来 |
[34:36] | Everything. | 所有一切 |
[34:44] | And yet it was weird, because at the same time… | 但是很奇怪 因为我在这么想的同时… |
[34:50] | …you were dearer to me than ever. | …却比以往任何时候都更爱你 |
[34:57] | And at that moment, my love for you… | 那时我对你的爱… |
[35:02] | …was both… | …夹杂着… |
[35:07] | …tender and sad. | …痛苦和哀伤 |
[35:23] | I barely slept that night… | 那晚我几乎无法入睡… |
[35:28] | …and I woke up the next morning in a panic. | …而且第二天早上是在恐慌之中醒过来 |
[35:34] | I didn’t know whether I was afraid that he had left… | 我不知道自己是担心他已经离去… |
[35:39] | …or that he might still be there. | …还是害怕他可能仍然在那 |
[35:47] | But by dinner… | 但是吃晚饭时… |
[35:53] | …I realized he was gone… | …我知道他已经走了… |
[36:01] | …and I was… | …而我也… |
[36:06] | …relieved. | …放心了 |
[36:37] | Yes, this is Dr.Harford. | 是的 我是哈佛医生 |
[36:45] | When did it happen? | 什么时候的事? |
[36:54] | I have the address. | 我有地址 |
[36:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:05] | Lou Nathanson just died. | 卢- 内森逊死了 |
[37:16] | I think I have to go over there and show my face. | 我想我得过去露个面 |
[38:13] | – Hello, Rosa. – Good evening, Dr.Harford. | – 你好 罗莎 – 晚上好 哈佛医生 |
[38:17] | – How is Miss Nathanson? – Not so good. She’s in the bedroom. | – 内森逊小姐怎么样? – 不太好 她在卧室 |
[38:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:38] | Come in. | 请进 |
[38:45] | Marion… | 玛莉恩… |
[38:48] | Oh, Dr.Harford… | 哈佛医生… |
[38:51] | How good of you to come. | 你能来太好了 |
[38:54] | I came as soon as I got the message. | 我一得到消息就赶来了 |
[38:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:59] | – I’m so sorry. – Thank you. | – 我很遗憾 – 谢谢 |
[39:02] | Your father was… | 你父亲… |
[39:05] | He was a very brave man. | 他是个非常勇敢的人 |
[39:08] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:11] | How are you holding up? | 你还撑得住吧? |
[39:15] | I’m a bit numb. | 我有点麻木 |
[39:17] | I don’t think it’s really sunk in yet. | 我不敢相信这是真的 |
[39:21] | Would you like to sit down? | 还是坐下再说吧 |
[39:53] | It’s so unreal. | 太难以接受了 |
[39:56] | Daddy had such a good day. | 他白天还好好的 |
[40:00] | His mind was clear, and he remembered so many things. | 头脑很清醒 还记得很多事情 |
[40:08] | Then he had a little dinner… | 他还吃了点晚餐… |
[40:11] | …and he said he felt like taking a nap. | …然后说他想休息一下 |
[40:15] | I went into the kitchen and talked to Rosa for half an hour at most… | 我到厨房和罗莎聊了最多半个小时… |
[40:21] | …and when I went to see how he was… | …当我去看他怎么样的时候… |
[40:25] | …I just thought he was asleep. | …我还以为他是睡着了 |
[40:32] | Then I realized he wasn’t breathing. | 然后才发现他已经停止了呼吸 |
[40:42] | From what you’ve said… | 照这么说… |
[40:44] | …I’m sure your father died peacefully in his sleep. | …我相信你父亲是在睡梦中平静离去的 |
[40:50] | Oh, God, I hope so. | 天啊 但愿是这样 |
[40:54] | I think I’ve been more afraid of the way it was going to happen… | 我想我更担心的是他会走得太痛苦… |
[41:00] | …than his death itself. | …而不是会不会离去 |
[41:03] | Have you had a chance to phone any of your relatives? | 你有没有打电话通知亲友? |
[41:08] | I tried to call my stepmother in London, but she was out. | 我给伦敦的继母打过电话 但她不在 |
[41:13] | My boyfriend, Carl, is making some calls… | 我男朋友卡尔正在通知亲友… |
[41:16] | …and he’ll be coming over soon. | …他很快就会过来 |
[41:24] | I think you’ve met Carl here a few times. | 我想你在这见过他几次 |
[41:28] | Yes, I remember him. He’s a teacher, isn’t he? | 是的 我记得 他是个老师对吧? |
[41:32] | A math professor. | 是个数学教授 |
[41:37] | We’re going to get married in May. | 我们打算在5月结婚 |
[41:42] | Well, that’s wonderful news. Congratulations. | 真是个好消息 恭喜你 |
[41:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:54] | Carl has a new teaching appointment at the University of Michigan. | 卡尔在密歇根大学有个新的教师职位 |
[41:58] | We’ll be moving out there soon. | 我们很快就会搬过去 |
[42:01] | Michigan’s a beautiful state. I think you’ll like it a lot. | 密歇根是个好地方 你一定会很喜欢 |
[42:12] | It really could be a wonderful change for you, Marion. | 换个环境可能对你有好处 |
[42:34] | Oh, my God, no… | 天啊 不… |
[42:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:01] | I love you. | 我爱你… |
[43:02] | I love you, I love you, I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你… |
[43:05] | I don’t want to go away with Carl. | 我不想和卡尔一起走 |
[43:08] | Marion, I don’t think you realize… | 玛莉恩 我想你还不明白… |
[43:11] | I do. | 我明白 |
[43:12] | Even if I’m never to see you again, I want at least to live near you. | 就算我永远再见不到你 至少也要住在离你不远的地方 |
[43:18] | Marion, listen to me. Listen to me. | 玛莉恩 听我说 听我说 |
[43:22] | You’re very upset, and I don’t think you realize what you’re saying. | 你现在心情很乱 不知道自己在说些什么 |
[43:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:32] | We barely know each other. | 我们几乎不了解对方 |
[43:35] | We haven’t had a single conversation about anything except your father. | 除了你父亲的事我们从没聊过别的 |
[43:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:47] | That’s probably Carl. | 也许是卡尔 |
[43:50] | Please don’t despise me. | 请不要看不起我 |
[43:58] | – Hello, Rosa. – Hello, Mr.Thomas. | – 你好 罗莎 – 你好 托马斯先生 |
[44:02] | – Is she in the bedroom? – Yes, she is. | – 她在卧室吗? – 是的 |
[44:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:18] | Come in. | 请进 |
[44:24] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[44:30] | I’m so very sorry. | 我很难过 |
[44:33] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[44:35] | I’m okay. | 还好 |
[44:38] | – Dr.Harford, good evening. – Good evening, Carl. | – 哈佛医生 晚上好 – 晚上好 卡尔 |
[44:42] | Thank you very much for coming over here tonight. | 你今晚能来真是太感谢你了 |
[44:45] | – It’s the least I could do. – It means a lot to us. | – 这是我起码能做到的 – 但对我们意味着很多 |
[44:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:54] | I was actually on my way out. | 我得走了 |
[45:00] | Marion… | 玛莉恩… |
[45:03] | …your father was very proud of you… | …你父亲一直为你而自豪… |
[45:05] | …and I know you gave him great comfort these last months. | …我知道 在最后几个月是你给了他很大的安慰 |
[45:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:20] | I’ll show you out. | 我送你出去 |
[45:24] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[46:14] | Listen to this. She had a red rose in her mouth. | …她嘴里叼着支红玫瑰 |
[46:16] | She was doing a Mexican lap dance right in my face. | 在我面前跳起了艳舞 |
[46:19] | I’m serious! I got scars on the back of my neck. | 真的 我脖子后边还留着疤呢 |
[46:23] | What team’s this switch hitter playing for? | 这娘娘腔是哪个队的? |
[46:25] | – Looks like the pink team. – Look at this faggot! | – 看来是”粉红”队 – 看这个同性恋 |
[46:27] | Hey, watch it, you faggot! | 看着点 同性恋 |
[46:29] | Merry Christmas, Mary! | 圣诞快乐 “玛丽” |
[46:32] | – Your butt-brothers are back there! – Prime cut of meat! | – 你的老相好在这 – 绝对一流 |
[46:35] | You want to take a ride in this fudge-tunnel, you stupid faggot? | 想不想骑一下 死娘娘腔? |
[46:39] | You should have tits, you’re standing so close! | 你应该有对大奶子 滚远点 |
[46:42] | – I got dumps that are bigger than you! – Come on, macho man! | – 我拉的屎都比你那玩意要粗 – 来吧 男子汉 |
[46:47] | – You want a piece of this, baby? – Exit only, honey. | – 想来一下吗 宝贝? – 只许出不许进 亲爱的 |
[47:15] | Excuse me. Do you know what time it is? | 打扰一下 请问几点了? |
[47:20] | Ten past 12. | 十点十二 |
[47:24] | Going anywhere special? | 正要去什么地方吗? |
[47:26] | No, I’m just taking a walk. | 不 只是随便走走 |
[47:34] | How’d you like to have a little fun? | 想不想找点乐子? |
[47:38] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[47:41] | Have a little fun? | 找点乐子 |
[47:44] | I just live right down there. | 我就住在这 |
[47:47] | Would you like to come inside with me? | 想不想和我一起进去? |
[47:51] | Come inside with you? | 和你一起进去? |
[47:56] | It’s a lot nicer in there than it is out here. | 总比在外边要好 |
[48:07] | You live in there? | 你住在这? |
[48:11] | By yourself? | 一个人? |
[48:13] | No. I have a roommate, but she’s not home. | 不 有个室友 但她不在 |
[48:17] | Hey, it’s okay. | 不会有事的 |
[48:19] | Listen, no one will bother us. | 没人会打扰我们 |
[48:22] | It’s okay. Come on. | 不会有事 来吧 |
[48:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[48:52] | This is it. | 就是这 |
[48:57] | That’s a nice tree. | 好漂亮的树 |
[49:05] | Sorry about the mess. Maid’s day off. | 很抱歉这么乱 女佣放假了 |
[49:24] | It’s… | 这里… |
[49:26] | …cozy. It’s a… | …挺舒服 是个… |
[49:29] | …cozy place. | …不错的住处 |
[49:32] | It’s okay. | 还行吧 |
[49:49] | Do you suppose we should talk about money? | 你觉得我们该谈谈钱的事吗? |
[49:54] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[49:57] | That depends on what you want to do. | 这得看你想怎么做 |
[50:04] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做? |
[50:10] | What do you recommend? | 你的意思呢? |
[50:16] | What do I recommend? | 我的意思? |
[50:32] | I’d rather not put it into words. | 我宁可来点实际的 |
[50:38] | How about you just leave it up to me? | 就由我作主怎么样? |
[50:41] | I’m in your hands. | 悉听尊便 |
[50:46] | And how does 150 sound? | 150怎么样? |
[50:49] | Sounds wonderful. | 很不错 |
[50:56] | Don’t worry. I don’t keep track of the time. | 别担心 我不会限定时间 |
[51:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:09] | Prego, prego. | 帕戈 帕戈 |
[51:10] | – Grazie. – You’re welcome. | – 格拉奇 – 欢迎 |
[51:13] | If I was Italian, he’d have answered me in Italian. | 如果我是意大利人的话 他会说我在意大利 |
[52:00] | Shall we? | 可以开始吗? |
[52:20] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[52:35] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吧? |
[52:41] | I was just wondering if you were going to be much longer? | 是的 我只是想知道你还要呆多久 |
[52:46] | Listen, it’s a little difficult to talk right now. | 听我说 现在还不能确定 |
[52:51] | It could be awhile. | 也许得要一阵子 |
[52:55] | Any idea how long? | 大概要多久? |
[52:58] | No, I don’t really know. | 我确实说不好 |
[53:01] | We’re still waiting for some relatives to arrive. | 我们还在等一些亲友 |
[53:05] | Well, I’m gonna go to bed now. | 是吗 那我现在去睡觉了 |
[53:28] | Was that Mrs.Dr.Bill? | 那是比尔医生的太太吧? |
[53:52] | Do you have to go? | 你是不是得走了? |
[53:55] | Do I have to go? | 我是不是得走了? |
[54:02] | I think I do. | 我想是的 |
[54:06] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[54:14] | Yes, I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[54:19] | But listen, I want to pay you anyway. | 但不管怎样我都会付钱给你 |
[54:23] | How much did you say it was? Hundred and fifty? | 你刚才说的是多少? 150吗? |
[54:31] | But you know what? You don’t have to bother about that. | 但知道吗? 你不用为这个操心 |
[54:35] | No, it’s all right. | 不 没关系 |
[54:37] | – No, really. You don’t have to. – No, I want to. | – 不 真的 你不用这样做 – 不 我愿意 |
[54:43] | Really? | 真的? |
[54:46] | Well, thank you very much. | 那就多谢了 |
[55:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:49] | Would you like a table, or would you like to sit at the bar? | 您愿意找张桌子还是就坐在吧台? |
[55:52] | – I’d like a table. – Please follow me. | – 我想找张桌子 – 请跟我来 |
[56:03] | – Can I take your coat? – Thank you. | – 我来帮您拿外套 – 谢谢 |
[56:07] | Could I get you anything to drink? | 您想喝点什么? |
[56:10] | – I’d like a beer. – Certainly. | – 来杯啤酒好了 – 好的 |
[56:23] | One, two, one-two-three-four. | 一 二 一-二-三-四 |
[56:26] | That’s it for tonight, ladies and gentlemen. | 今晚演出到此为止 女士们先生们 |
[56:29] | On the bass, Mr.Larry McVey. On the drums, Kip Fleming. | 贝斯手 拉里-麦克维先生 鼓手 基普-弗莱明先生 |
[56:34] | And on the guitar, the one, the only, Mr.Bobby Berman. | 吉他手 独一无二的博比-伯曼先生 |
[56:38] | We’ll be here for the next two weeks, so please do stop by. | 接下来的两星期我们都会在这 请多多捧场 |
[56:42] | I’m Nick Nightingale. Good night. | 我是尼克-南丁格尔 晚安 |
[56:55] | – Nick, that was great. – Thanks. | – 尼克 太棒了 – 谢谢 |
[56:58] | – Nightingale. – Hey, Bill, you made it. | – 南丁格尔 – 嘿 比尔 你来了 |
[57:02] | I’m sorry, I got here just as you were finishing your last set. | 真是遗憾 我到这时正赶上你谢幕 |
[57:06] | That’s all right. The band sucked tonight anyway. | 没关系 乐队今晚表现很差 |
[57:09] | – What are you drinking? – A vodka and tonic, please. | – 你喝什么? – 伏特加加奎宁水 谢谢 |
[57:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:17] | So what brings you out at this hour? | 是什么风把你吹来的? |
[57:19] | – I have a patient in the neighborhood. – You live in the Village? | – 我有个病人住在附近 – 你住在维吉区? |
[57:23] | No, we have an apartment on Central Park West. | 不 我们住在中央公园西区 |
[57:26] | You’re married? | 你结婚了? |
[57:28] | Nine years. | 9年了 |
[57:30] | – Any kids? – Yes, we have a 7-year-old daughter. | – 有孩子吗? – 是的 有个7岁大的女儿 |
[57:33] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[57:34] | I’ve got a wife and four boys in Seattle. | 我和妻子以及四个儿子住在西雅图 |
[57:37] | You’re a long way from home. | 你离家挺远啊 |
[57:39] | Well, you gotta go where the work is. | 哪有工作就得去哪 |
[57:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:49] | – Is this your band? – No, it’s a pick-up band. | – 这是你的乐队? – 不 是临时找来的 |
[57:52] | – Who do you normally play with? – Anybody, anywhere. | – 通常都和谁合作? – 没有固定的搭档和地方 |
[57:56] | I got another gig later tonight. | 今晚呆会还另有演出 |
[57:59] | You’re playing somewhere else tonight? | 今晚还另有演出? |
[58:01] | They only get started around 2. | 要到大概2:00开场 |
[58:04] | In the Village? | 在维吉区吗? |
[58:07] | Believe it or not, I don’t actually know the address yet. | 信不信由你 我还不知道确切的地址 |
[58:11] | You don’t? | 是吗? |
[58:13] | No. It may sound ridiculous, but it’s in a different place every time… | 也许听起来很荒谬 但每次都是在不同的地方 |
[58:17] | …and I only get it an hour or so before. | …我一小时前才能知道 |
[58:20] | – A different place every time? – So far. | – 每次地方都不同? – 一直如此 |
[58:24] | What’s the big mystery? | 干嘛如此神秘? |
[58:26] | Hey, man, I just play the piano. | 嘿 老兄 我可是只管弹钢琴 |
[58:33] | Nick, I’m sorry. Is there something I’m missing here? | 尼克 冒昧问一句 我是不是漏掉了什么? |
[58:40] | I play blindfolded. | 我是蒙着眼睛弹 |
[58:43] | What? | 什么? |
[58:46] | I play blindfolded. | 我蒙着眼睛弹琴 |
[58:53] | You’re putting me on. | 你是在耍我 |
[58:55] | No, it’s the truth. | 不 是真的 |
[58:58] | And the last time, the blindfold wasn’t on so well. | 但是上次 蒙得不是很严实 |
[59:05] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[59:08] | Bill, I have seen one or two things in my life… | 比尔 我这辈子也见过一点世面… |
[59:13] | …but never… | …但从没… |
[59:15] | …never anything like this… | …从没见过那种场面… |
[59:18] | …and never such women. | …以及那么多的美女 |
[59:31] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[59:37] | Yes, sir. Yes, sir, this is Nick. | 是的 先生 是的 先生 我是尼克 |
[59:45] | I know where that is. | 我知道那个地方 |
[59:55] | Right. | 好的 |
[59:59] | Well, I’m on my way right now. | 我马上动身 |
[1:00:02] | Okay, sir. Thank you. | 好的 先生 谢谢 |
[1:00:07] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:00:10] | It’s the name of a Beethoven opera, isn’t it? | 贝多芬一出歌剧的名字不是吗? |
[1:00:17] | It’s the password. | 是暗号 |
[1:00:20] | The password? | 暗号? |
[1:00:23] | Yeah. Look, I’m really sorry to do this to you, Bill. | 是的 我很抱歉得撇下你 比尔 |
[1:00:27] | I gotta get going. I gotta go. | 但我得走了 得走了 |
[1:00:36] | You know there is no way on earth… | 你该知道这是不可能的… |
[1:00:41] | …that you are going to leave here without taking me with you. | …你不带上我就休想离开 |
[1:00:45] | – Come on, buddy, give me a break. – Nick, I’ll tell you what. | – 拜托 伙计 你饶了我吧 – 尼克 这样吧 |
[1:00:49] | I’ve already got the password. | 我已经知道暗号了 |
[1:00:53] | Just give me the address. I’ll go there by myself… | 你只要把地址给我 我自己去… |
[1:00:56] | …and there won’t be any connection between us whatsoever. | …这样无论如何都不会连累你 |
[1:01:03] | Listen, let’s just say for one second… | 这样吧 实话跟你说… |
[1:01:08] | …that I was prepared to do that. | …就算我告诉你 |
[1:01:10] | You couldn’t get in anyway in those clothes. | 但你穿成这样还是哪也去不了 |
[1:01:15] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[1:01:16] | Because everyone is always costumed and masked. | 因为每个人都穿着礼服戴着面具 |
[1:01:22] | Where the hell are you gonna get a costume at this hour? | 这个时候你上什么鬼地方去弄礼服? |
[1:01:45] | Thanks. Keep the change. | 谢谢 不用找了 |
[1:02:01] | Yes? Who is it? | 喂? 是哪位? |
[1:02:03] | Peter, this is Bill Harford. | 彼特 我是比尔-哈佛 |
[1:02:05] | I apologize for disturbing you at this hour, but I need your help. | 很抱歉这时候来打扰你 但我需要你帮忙 |
[1:02:11] | Who is it that you want? | 你想找谁? |
[1:02:14] | I’m very sorry. I’m looking for Peter Grenning… | 真对不起 我想找彼特-格朗宁 |
[1:02:17] | …the owner of Rainbow Fashions. | …”彩虹时尚”的店主 |
[1:02:22] | What’s your name? | 你是谁? |
[1:02:24] | My name is Bill Harford. | 我是比尔-哈佛 |
[1:02:26] | I’m Mr.Grenning’s doctor. | 格朗宁先生的医生 |
[1:02:29] | You are Grenning’s doctor? | 你是他的医生? |
[1:02:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:02:36] | Just a moment. | 等一下 |
[1:02:53] | You are looking for Peter Grenning? | 你找彼特-格朗宁? |
[1:02:55] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[1:02:57] | He moved to Chicago over a year ago. | 他一年多前就搬到芝加哥去了 |
[1:03:02] | He moved to Chicago? | 他搬到芝加哥去了? |
[1:03:07] | I wasn’t aware of that. | 我一点都不知道 |
[1:03:11] | Then are you the present owner of Rainbow Fashions? | 那”彩虹时尚”的店主现在是你了? |
[1:03:14] | Yes, I am. | 是的 没错 |
[1:03:17] | Well, first of all… | 那首先… |
[1:03:18] | …please let me apologize again for disturbing you at this hour, Mr… | …得请你原谅我这个时候来打扰你了 请问怎么称呼… |
[1:03:23] | Milich. | 米利奇 |
[1:03:24] | Mr.Milich. Just to let you know that I really am Dr.Harford… | 米利奇先生 先向你证明一下我确实是哈佛医生… |
[1:03:29] | …this is my New York State Medical Board card. | …这是我在纽约州的行医执照 |
[1:03:33] | Okay, so you are Dr.Harford. | 没错 看来你确实是哈佛医生 |
[1:03:36] | If I see Peter, I tell him you were looking for him. | 如果见到彼特 我会告诉他你在找他 |
[1:03:39] | Oh, no, wait. Please, please… | 不 等等 拜托 拜托… |
[1:03:42] | Listen, the reason that I came here tonight was… | 听我说 我今晚来这的目的… |
[1:03:48] | Basically, the reason is that I need a costume. | 主要的目的 是想租一套衣服 |
[1:03:53] | And I’d be happy to pay you $ 100 over the rental price… | 而且我愿意多付你100美元的租金… |
[1:03:57] | …for the inconvenience. | …略作补偿 |
[1:04:01] | A hundred dollars? | 100美元? |
[1:04:05] | I don’t think so. | 恐怕不够 |
[1:04:10] | How about $200? | 200美元怎么样? |
[1:04:13] | Two hundred dollars over the rental price? | 多付200美元租金? |
[1:04:27] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:04:33] | Can’t be too careful these days. | 这年头小心点总不会错 |
[1:04:39] | Please. | 请吧 |
[1:04:43] | Is it any special costume you are looking for? | 你是想找什么特别的服装吗? |
[1:04:49] | I need a tux, a cloak with a hood and a mask. | 我需要一件小礼服 一件带风帽的斗篷和一个面具 |
[1:04:54] | A cloak with a hood and a mask? | 带风帽的斗篷和面具? |
[1:05:01] | I think we’ll find something for you. | 我想应该能找到 |
[1:05:04] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[1:05:07] | Good. | 太好了 |
[1:05:17] | Looks like alive, huh? | 栩栩如生 是吧? |
[1:05:21] | – It’s wonderful. – Come. | – 太逼真了 – 来吧 |
[1:05:24] | So what color cloak? | 斗篷要什么颜色? |
[1:05:27] | Red, brown, red? | 红色 棕红色? |
[1:05:30] | Black. | 黑色 |
[1:05:32] | The good doctor wouldn’t like something more colorful? | 这位好医生就不想打扮得更有趣点吗? |
[1:05:35] | – I don’t think so. – Clowns, officers, pirates? | – 不用了 – 小丑 警察 海盗? |
[1:05:38] | No, just the tux, the black cloak… | 不 只要小礼服 黑色斗篷… |
[1:05:41] | With a hood and a mask. | 要有风帽外加面具 |
[1:05:46] | May I take your coat? | 脱掉外套吧 |
[1:05:49] | – You are medicine doctor, yes? – Yes, I am. | – 你是医生 对吧? – 是的 没错 |
[1:05:54] | – I have some problem with my hair. – Your hair? | – 我的头发有点问题 – 你的头发? |
[1:05:58] | It’s starting to fall down too fast. | 它们掉得太快了 |
[1:06:00] | I lost, in two weeks, a lot of hair. Mostly here. | 两个星期就掉了很多 主要是这 |
[1:06:03] | Look at this. Here. | 看 就是这 |
[1:06:06] | You see? | 看到了? |
[1:06:08] | And? | 那么? |
[1:06:10] | I’m afraid this really isn’t my field. | 这恐怕不是我的专长 |
[1:06:13] | What? You can’t help me? | 什么? 你帮不了我? |
[1:06:15] | No. You should see a trichologist. It’s a hair specialist. | 对 你该找个专治头发的专科医生 |
[1:06:19] | Mr.Milich, I’ve obviously left things a bit late tonight. | 米利奇先生 我今晚确实要赶时间 |
[1:06:22] | So if you don’t mind… | 不介意的话… |
[1:06:24] | I’m in hurry too, to get back to bed. | 我也得抓紧时间回去睡觉 |
[1:06:27] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:06:29] | So black cloak? | 黑色斗篷是吧? |
[1:06:35] | Did you hear something? | 你听到没有? |
[1:06:40] | What is this? | 是什么声音? |
[1:06:51] | What is it? | 会是什么? |
[1:06:58] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:07:14] | What on earth is going on here?! | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[1:07:17] | Milich, I can explain everything. | 米利奇 请听我解释 |
[1:07:19] | You! What are you doing here? | 你 你在这干什么? |
[1:07:22] | I promise I’ll kill you! | 我发誓我要杀了你 |
[1:07:24] | And you! Have you no sense of decency? | 还有你 你还有没有廉耻? |
[1:07:28] | Gentlemen, have you no sense of decency?! | 先生们 你们还有没有廉耻? |
[1:07:32] | Milich, are you crazy? We were invited here by the young lady. | 米利奇 你疯了吗? 是这位小姐邀请我们来这的 |
[1:07:36] | Young lady? This is my daughter! Couldn’t you see she’s a child? | 小姐? 这是我女儿 你们没看到她还是个孩子吗? |
[1:07:40] | – You will have to explain to police! – To the police?! | – 你得去向警察解释 – 警察? |
[1:07:43] | You little whore! I kill you for this. | 你这小娼妇 我要杀了你 |
[1:07:46] | I promise, I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you! | 我发誓 我要杀了你 我要杀了你 |
[1:07:50] | Hold on to that girl for me, please! | 请帮我抓住那女孩 |
[1:07:53] | Milich, this is preposterous. The young lady invited us here. | 米利奇 真是岂有此理 是这位小姐邀请我们来的 |
[1:07:57] | Couldn’t you see she is deranged?! | 你看不出她脑子有毛病吗? |
[1:07:59] | Doctor, I’m sorry to keep you waiting. | 医生 抱歉让你久等了 |
[1:08:01] | Gentlemen, this is now a police matter. | 先生们 现在这是警察的事了 |
[1:08:04] | You will please stay here until I return. | 你们乖乖呆在这等我回来 |
[1:08:07] | Let us out of here! | 让我们出去 |
[1:08:09] | That’s out of the question. | 想都不要想 |
[1:08:11] | Doctor, sorry. What color did you say? | 医生 真抱歉 你说什么颜色来着? |
[1:08:15] | – Black? – Black. | – 黑色吗? – 黑色 |
[1:08:17] | Gentlemen, please have the goodness to be quiet for the moment! | 先生们 现在请他妈的安静点 |
[1:08:21] | Couldn’t you see I try to serve my customer? | 没看到我在招呼客人吗? |
[1:08:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:08:25] | And you, little whore, go to bed at once, you depraved creature. | 你 小娼妇 快去睡觉 贱货 |
[1:08:28] | I’ll deal with you after I serve this gentleman. | 我招呼完客人再来收拾你 |
[1:08:32] | You should have a cloak lined with ermine. | 你该穿件有貂皮衬里的斗篷 |
[1:10:21] | Okay, that’s $74.50. | 到了 74块5 |
[1:10:24] | Seventy-four fifty. All right. | 74块5 好的 |
[1:10:29] | There’s 80. | 这是80 |
[1:10:31] | I promised you 50 bucks over the meter, right? | 我答应多给你50的 对吧? |
[1:10:36] | I’ll make that a hundred, if you wait for me. | 如果你在这等我 我会加到100 |
[1:10:40] | Just let the meter run. | 可以继续打表 |
[1:10:42] | I’ll give you the other half plus the meter when I get back. | 我回来后给你另一半 车费照付 |
[1:10:45] | – Okay? – How long you gonna be? | – 行吗? – 你要去多久? |
[1:10:48] | I don’t know, maybe an hour or more. But maybe only 10 minutes. | 不知道 也许会超过一小时 但也许只是10分钟 |
[1:10:53] | I’ll leave my stuff here in the back. | 我的东西就留在后座上 |
[1:11:12] | Good evening, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[1:11:15] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[1:11:17] | Can we be of any help? | 需要我们效劳吗? |
[1:11:20] | I suppose you’d like the password. | 我猜你是想要暗号 |
[1:11:22] | If you’d like, sir. | 只要您不介意 |
[1:11:24] | Fidelio. | 菲岱里奥 |
[1:11:25] | Thank you, sir. We’ll run you up to the house. | 谢谢 先生 我们送您进去 |
[1:12:08] | Good evening, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[1:12:10] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[1:12:12] | Password, sir? | 暗号 先生? |
[1:12:14] | Fidelio. | 菲岱里奥 |
[1:12:16] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[1:18:23] | I’m not sure what you think you’re doing. | 我不知道你以为自己在干什么 |
[1:18:26] | But you don’t belong here. | 但你不该来这 |
[1:18:29] | I’m sorry, but I think you’ve mistaken me for someone else. | 不好意思 但我猜你是把我错当成别人了 |
[1:18:37] | Please! Don’t be foolish. | 行了 别装傻了 |
[1:18:41] | You must go now. | 你得马上走 |
[1:18:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:18:49] | It doesn’t matter who I am. | 我是谁无关紧要 |
[1:18:52] | You are in great danger. | 你现在很危险 |
[1:18:55] | You must get away while there’s still a chance. | 趁现在还有机会赶紧走 |
[1:19:02] | Would you be so good as to excuse us for a moment? | 不介意我们失陪一下吧? |
[1:22:04] | Have you been enjoying yourself? | 玩得还开心吗? |
[1:22:08] | Well, I’ve had a very interesting look around. | 四处看看确实很有意思 |
[1:22:14] | Do you want to go somewhere a little more private? | 想不想去个更隐密点的地方? |
[1:22:21] | Private? | 隐密? |
[1:22:25] | That might be a good idea. | 也许是个好主意 |
[1:22:27] | Here you are. I’ve been looking all over for you. | 原来你在这 我到处都找遍了 |
[1:22:34] | May I borrow him for just a few minutes? | 我能借走他一会吗? |
[1:22:36] | I promise to bring him right back. | 我保证马上带他回来 |
[1:22:49] | I don’t think you realize the danger you’re in now. | 你恐怕还没意识到自己现在有多危险 |
[1:22:52] | You can’t fool them for much longer. | 你不可能瞒过他们太久 |
[1:22:54] | You’ve got to get away before it’s too late. | 趁现在还不太晚你得赶快走 |
[1:22:59] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我? |
[1:23:01] | It doesn’t matter. | 这无关紧要 |
[1:23:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:23:06] | You don’t want to know. But you must go. Now! | 你用不着知道 但你必须走 马上 |
[1:23:12] | Will you come with me? | 你和我一起走吗? |
[1:23:14] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[1:23:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:23:17] | Because it would cost me my life and possibly yours. | 因为那会让我送命 也许你也会 |
[1:23:23] | Let me see your face. | 让我看看你的脸 |
[1:23:26] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:23:30] | Excuse me, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[1:23:34] | Are you the gentleman with the taxi waiting for him? | 您就是那位让计程车等着的先生吗? |
[1:23:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:23:41] | Your driver’s at the front door and would urgently like a word with you. | 您的司机在门口有急事要跟您说 |
[1:24:47] | Please, come forward. | 请到这边来 |
[1:25:23] | May I have the password, please? | 请你说出暗号 |
[1:25:29] | Fidelio. | 菲岱里奥 |
[1:25:31] | That’s right, sir. That is the password… | 没错 先生 那个暗号是用于… |
[1:25:36] | …for admittance. | …入场的 |
[1:25:39] | But may I ask, what is the password for the house? | 但我想请问 在屋子里的暗号是什么? |
[1:25:49] | The password for the house? | 屋子里的暗号? |
[1:25:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:26:03] | I’m sorry, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[1:26:11] | I seem to have… | 我好像… |
[1:26:15] | …forgotten it. | …忘了 |
[1:26:18] | That’s unfortunate. | 那太遗憾了 |
[1:26:21] | Because here, it doesn’t matter whether you have forgotten it… | 因为现在 不管你是忘了… |
[1:26:27] | …or if you never knew it. | …还是你根本不知道 |
[1:26:31] | You will kindly remove your mask. | 你都只能摘下你的面具 |
[1:26:55] | Now… | 现在… |
[1:26:57] | …get undressed. | …脱掉衣服 |
[1:27:05] | Get undressed? | 脱掉衣服? |
[1:27:10] | Remove your clothes. | 脱掉你的衣服 |
[1:27:24] | Gentlemen, please… | 各位 拜托… |
[1:27:30] | Remove your clothes. | 脱掉你的衣服 |
[1:27:33] | Or would you like us to do it for you? | 是不是希望我们来替你脱? |
[1:27:39] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:27:46] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[1:27:51] | Take me! | 抓我吧 |
[1:27:54] | I am ready to redeem him. | 我愿意代替他赎罪 |
[1:28:04] | You are ready to redeem him? | 你打算代他赎罪? |
[1:28:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:28:14] | Are you sure you understand what you’re taking upon yourself… | 你确信你明白让自己置身于此事… |
[1:28:18] | …in doing this? | …会有何后果吗? |
[1:28:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:28:30] | Very well. | 很好 |
[1:28:36] | You are free. | 你自由了 |
[1:28:40] | But I warn you… | 但我要警告你… |
[1:28:42] | …if you make any further inquiries… | …如果你想继续刺探… |
[1:28:45] | …or if you say a single word to anyone… | …或者对任何人泄漏一个字… |
[1:28:49] | …about what you have seen… | …有关你看到的情形… |
[1:28:52] | …there will be the most dire consequences for you… | …就会有最可怕的结果加诸于你… |
[1:28:57] | …and your family. | …和你的家人 |
[1:29:00] | Do you understand? | 听懂没有? |
[1:29:42] | What is going to happen to that woman? | 那个女人会怎么样? |
[1:29:46] | No one can change her fate now. | 现在没人能改变她的命运 |
[1:29:50] | When a promise has been made here… | 一旦立下誓约… |
[1:29:53] | …there is no turning back. | …就无可挽回 |
[1:29:57] | Go! | 走吧 |
[1:32:08] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:32:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:32:13] | I’m sorry I woke you up, but I thought you were having a nightmare. | 很抱歉吵醒你 我想你是在做恶梦 |
[1:32:18] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:32:21] | I just had such a horrible dream. | 刚才这梦太可怕了 |
[1:32:25] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[1:32:27] | It’s a little after 4. | 四点多了 |
[1:32:32] | Did you just get home? | 你刚到家? |
[1:32:37] | It took longer than I thought. | 比我预计的拖得要久 |
[1:32:41] | You must be exhausted. | 你一定很累了 |
[1:32:44] | Come on, lie down. | 来 躺下 |
[1:32:56] | What were you dreaming? | 你梦见了什么? |
[1:33:04] | Just these weird things. | 一些可怕的事 |
[1:33:07] | What was it? | 是什么? |
[1:33:12] | It was so weird. | 太诡异了 |
[1:33:17] | Tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[1:33:40] | We were in a deserted city… | 我们在一个荒漠的城市 |
[1:33:48] | …and our clothes were gone. | …衣服都不见了 |
[1:33:52] | We were naked… | 赤身裸体 |
[1:34:00] | …and I was terrified… | …我很害怕 |
[1:34:08] | …and I felt ashamed. | …觉得很羞耻 |
[1:34:11] | Oh, God… | 天啊… |
[1:34:17] | And I was angry because I thought it was your fault. | 我很生气 因为我觉得这是你的错 |
[1:34:24] | You rushed away to go find clothes for us. | 你连忙跑去为我们找衣服 |
[1:34:32] | As soon as you were gone, it was completely different. | 你一走开 情形就完全不同了 |
[1:34:41] | I felt wonderful. | 我感觉很惬意 |
[1:34:47] | Then I was lying in a beautiful garden… | 躺在一座漂亮的花园里… |
[1:34:52] | …stretched out naked in the sunlight… | …赤身裸体在阳光下伸着懒腰… |
[1:35:00] | …and a man walked out of the woods. | …有个男人从树林里走了出来 |
[1:35:08] | He was the man from the hotel, the one I told you about. | 就是我跟你提过 在酒店看到的那个 |
[1:35:15] | The naval officer. | 那个海军军官 |
[1:35:21] | He stared at me… | 他向我走过来… |
[1:35:28] | …and then he just laughed. | …然后冲着我笑 |
[1:35:34] | He just laughed at me. | 他冲着我笑 |
[1:35:52] | But that’s not the end… | 但不止是这些… |
[1:35:55] | …is it? | …是不是? |
[1:36:02] | Why don’t you tell me the rest of it? | 跟我说说 后来怎么样? |
[1:36:10] | It’s too awful. | 那太可怕了 |
[1:36:14] | It’s only a dream. | 只是个梦而已 |
[1:36:41] | He was kissing me… | 他吻我… |
[1:36:50] | …and then we were making love. | …然后我们做爱 |
[1:36:58] | Then there were all these other people around us… | 有很多人围着我们… |
[1:37:01] | …hundreds of them, everywhere. | …好几百个 到处都是 |
[1:37:04] | Everyone was fucking. | 所有人都在做爱 |
[1:37:13] | And then I… | 而且我还… |
[1:37:17] | I was fucking other men. | 和其他男人做爱 |
[1:37:21] | So many… | 很多… |
[1:37:24] | …I don’t know how many I was with. | …我都记不清有多少 |
[1:37:30] | And I knew you could see me in the arms of all these men… | 我知道你能看到我躺在那些男人怀里… |
[1:37:38] | …just fucking all these men. | …和他们做爱 |
[1:37:45] | I wanted to make fun of you… | 我想让你难堪… |
[1:37:49] | …to laugh in your face. | …在你面前嘲笑你 |
[1:37:55] | And so I laughed as loud as I could. | 所以我拼命地放声大笑 |
[1:38:14] | That must have been when you woke me up. | 就在这时你把我叫醒了 |
[1:39:02] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:39:40] | I’ll just have a cup of coffee, please. | 请给我一杯咖啡 |
[1:39:50] | Anything else? | 还要什么吗? |
[1:39:52] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[1:40:01] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:40:03] | Do you know when they get in next door at the Sonata Cafe? | 你知道隔壁的 “奏鸣曲咖啡”酒吧几点开门吗? |
[1:40:07] | I think there’s usually someone in the office around 2 or 3. | 通常要两三点的样子办公室才会有人 |
[1:40:15] | I don’t suppose, by any chance, you know Nick Nightingale? | 冒昧问一下 你认识尼克-南丁格尔吗? |
[1:40:19] | He’s playing piano over there right now. | 他眼下在那弹钢琴 |
[1:40:23] | Nick Nightingale? | 尼克-南丁格尔? |
[1:40:24] | Sure, he comes in here. | 认识 他常来这 |
[1:40:30] | Look, maybe you can help me… | 也许你能帮我个忙… |
[1:40:33] | …because it’s important that I get in touch with him. | …因为我有要紧的事要找他 |
[1:40:38] | Do you know where he’s staying? | 你知道他住在哪吗? |
[1:40:43] | I don’t know if he’d want me to give out his address. | 没有他的同意 我不能把地址告诉别人 |
[1:40:46] | It’s okay, I’m a doctor. | 没关系 我是个医生 |
[1:40:49] | I’m actually an old friend of his. | 实际上我是他的老朋友 |
[1:40:53] | Well, doctor… | 医生… |
[1:40:57] | …he’ll be playing there tonight. Can’t it wait until then? | …他今晚会来演出 不能等到那时候再说吗? |
[1:41:04] | To be perfectly honest… | 坦白跟你说… |
[1:41:08] | …it’s a medical matter. | …和他的身体有关 |
[1:41:10] | Some tests. I know he’ll want to know about them as soon as possible. | 是一些检验报告 我相信他一定想尽快知道结果 |
[1:41:42] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:41:44] | Hi! How can I help you? | 嗨 需要效劳吗? |
[1:41:47] | Can you please ring Mr.Nightingale’s room for me? | 麻烦你打电话到 尼克-南丁格尔的房间好吗? |
[1:41:51] | I’m sorry, sir, Mr.Nightingale has already checked out. | 很抱歉 先生 南丁格尔先生已经退房了 |
[1:41:55] | He checked out? | 他退房了? |
[1:42:01] | – Did he leave a forwarding address? – No, I’m afraid not. | – 他有没有留下联系地址? – 不 恐怕没有 |
[1:42:06] | When did he check out? | 他几点退的房? |
[1:42:09] | About 5:00 this morning. | 大概早上五点 |
[1:42:11] | 5:00? | 五点? |
[1:42:14] | That’s an early checkout, isn’t it? | 有点早不是吗? |
[1:42:17] | It is a little on the early side, yeah. | 确实有点早 |
[1:42:23] | Did you notice anything… | 你有没有注意到什么… |
[1:42:27] | …I don’t know… | …怎么说呢… |
[1:42:29] | …unusual about him when he left? | …他走时有没有什么不对劲的地方? |
[1:42:34] | Unusual? | 不对劲? |
[1:42:37] | Hey, you’re not Five-O, are you? | 你不会是警探吧? |
[1:42:40] | No, I’m an old friend of his. | 不 我是他的老朋友 |
[1:42:42] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:42:44] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[1:42:48] | – Well, Bill…? – Sure. | – 可以叫你比尔吗…? – 当然 |
[1:42:55] | It’s funny you should ask that question, Bill… | 你问的问题很有意思 比尔… |
[1:42:58] | …because there was something a little strange… | …因为尼克-南丁格尔先生离开时… |
[1:43:02] | …about the way Mr.Nightingale left. | …确实有点奇怪 |
[1:43:05] | Really? What was that? | 是吗? 怎么讲? |
[1:43:15] | He came in this morning, about 4:30 a.m… | 他早上四点半左右回来时… |
[1:43:20] | …with two men. | …和另两个人一起 |
[1:43:23] | Big guys. | 大块头 |
[1:43:25] | They were very well-dressed and very well-spoken. | 他们衣着得体而且谈吐文雅 |
[1:43:29] | But they weren’t the kind of people you’d fool around with… | 但肯定不是那种好惹的角色… |
[1:43:33] | …if you know what I mean. | …你该懂我的意思 |
[1:43:37] | Anyways… | 总之… |
[1:43:40] | …I noticed Mr.Nightingale had a bruise on his cheek. | …我发现南丁格尔先生脸上有瘀伤 |
[1:43:45] | To be perfectly honest, I also thought he looked a little scared. | 老实说 我觉得他看上去有点害怕 |
[1:43:51] | Scared? | 害怕? |
[1:43:55] | He said he wanted to check out. | 他说他要退房 |
[1:43:57] | And then he went upstairs to his room with one of the men. | 然后和其中一个人一起去了楼上的房间 |
[1:44:01] | The other guy stayed down in the lobby and settled his bill. | 另一个留在前台替他结了帐 |
[1:44:06] | When they came back, Mr.Nightingale tried to pass me an envelope. | 他们下来时 南丁格尔先生想塞给我一个信封 |
[1:44:10] | But they saw it and took it… | 他们看到就拿走了 |
[1:44:12] | …and said that any mail or messages for him… | …还说要是有他的信件或留言… |
[1:44:15] | …would be collected by someone properly authorized to do so. | …会专门指定某个人来领取 |
[1:44:21] | And then they just took him off in a car. | 然后他们带他上了车 |
[1:44:25] | Do you have any idea where they went? | 知道他们是去哪吗? |
[1:44:27] | No, not a clue. | 不 一点都不知道 |
[1:44:41] | I certainly appreciate your help. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[1:44:44] | Anytime, Bill. | 不客气 比尔 |
[1:45:21] | Oh, the good doctor! | 哦 是那位好医生 |
[1:45:26] | – Was your outfit a success? – Yes, it was. Thank you. | – 你的行头还受欢迎吗? – 是的 谢谢 |
[1:45:31] | Good, good. | 那就好 |
[1:45:33] | Tuxedo. Cloak. Shoes. | 礼服 斗篷 鞋子 |
[1:45:41] | I think you forgot the mask. | 我想你把面具忘了 |
[1:45:46] | It’s not there? | 没在这吗? |
[1:45:48] | Maybe you left it at the party? | 也许你给忘在聚会上了? |
[1:45:56] | I don’t think so. | 我想不会 |
[1:45:59] | I must have lost it. Could you put it on the bill, please? | 一定是弄丢了 请算在帐单上行吗? |
[1:46:03] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[1:46:08] | Here we are. | 行了 |
[1:46:12] | That was 150 for the rental, 200 you said for my trouble… | 租金是150 外加你说补偿我的200… |
[1:46:16] | …25 for the mask. Sorry… | …面具25 不好意思… |
[1:46:22] | Three hundred seventy-five. | 一共375 |
[1:46:26] | Yes, dear? | 有事吗 亲爱的? |
[1:46:28] | Come, come. | 过来 过来 |
[1:46:31] | Would you like to say hello to Dr.Harford? | 跟哈佛医生打个招呼 |
[1:46:43] | Thank you, Mr.Milich. I’ll call you soon. | 谢谢 米利奇先生 我会很快给你电话 |
[1:46:47] | Goodbye, gentlemen. | 再见 两位 |
[1:46:49] | – Merry Christmas and happy New Year! – And you too. | – 圣诞快乐 新年快乐 – 你也是 |
[1:46:53] | Well, Dr.Harford… | 哈佛医生… |
[1:46:57] | …here is your receipt. | …这是你的收据 |
[1:47:00] | I’m tearing up your deposits… | 押金存根我撕掉了… |
[1:47:03] | …and thanks for the business. | …感谢你的光临 |
[1:47:10] | Mr.Milich, last night… | 米利奇先生 昨晚… |
[1:47:16] | …you were going to call the police. | …你说要打电话报警的 |
[1:47:20] | Things change. We have come to another arrangement. | 事情有所改变 我们达成了其他的协议 |
[1:47:24] | And by the way, if the good doctor should ever want anything again… | 另外 如果你下次有什么需要… |
[1:47:30] | …anything at all… | …不管是什么… |
[1:47:33] | …it needn’t be a costume. | …不必非得是服装 |
[1:48:03] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:48:06] | – Tuna salad and black coffee. – Thanks. | – 金枪鱼色拉和黑咖啡 – 谢谢 |
[1:48:09] | Listen, how’s my afternoon looking? | 下午有多少预约? |
[1:48:13] | I think it’s just Mrs.Akerly at 2:30 and Mrs.Kominski at 4. | 2:30是伊克利太太 4:00是科米斯基太太 就这些 |
[1:48:18] | Well, something’s come up, and I’m not going to be able to see them. | 我有点事 恐怕不能替她们看诊 |
[1:48:22] | Please ask Dr.Miller if he can fit them in. Otherwise, just apologize… | 米勒医生方便的话就请他代一下… |
[1:48:26] | …and make new appointments. – Sure. | 不然就只好另约时间 |
[1:48:29] | And please call the garage and have them get my car out in half an hour. | 另外请通知车库半小时后把我的车开出来 |
[1:48:33] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[1:52:24] | Any calls for me? | 有电话找过我吗? |
[1:52:27] | Dr.Sanders and Mrs.Shapiro. | 桑德斯医生和夏普沃太太来过电话 |
[1:52:32] | – Hey, gang. – Hi, Daddy. | – 嘿 两位 – 嗨 爸爸 |
[1:52:36] | Look, I got all these right. | 看 我全做对了 |
[1:52:38] | You got all of those right? | 你全都做对了? |
[1:52:40] | Every single one of them? | 每道题都是吗? |
[1:52:42] | That’s good. | 好极了 |
[1:52:44] | You hungry? | 你饿不饿? |
[1:52:47] | Sort of. | 有一点 |
[1:52:48] | Want to eat at 7? | 7:00吃饭行吗? |
[1:52:50] | Seven? Listen, can we make that earlier? | 7:00? 能不能早一点? |
[1:52:53] | I have some appointments at the office. | 我在办公室还有个约会 |
[1:52:57] | You have to go out again tonight? | 今晚你又得出去? |
[1:52:59] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[1:53:00] | Daddy, am I gonna get a puppy for Christmas? | 爸爸 我可以要只小狗作圣诞礼物吗? |
[1:53:04] | We’ll see about that, okay? | 我会考虑的 好吗? |
[1:53:10] | He could be a watchdog… | 它可以做看门狗… |
[1:53:12] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[1:53:14] | Come on, baby, let’s finish this off. | 来吧 宝贝 我们来把这些做完 |
[1:53:17] | All right, we have Joe. And Joe has $2.50. | 是这样 现在乔有2.5美元 |
[1:53:20] | And Mike has $ 1.75. | 迈克有1.75美元 |
[1:53:25] | Joe has how much more money than Mike? | 乔比迈克多多少钱? |
[1:53:29] | $0.75? | 0.75美元? |
[1:53:33] | So is it gonna be a subtraction or an addition? | 那么这该用减法还是用加法呢? |
[1:53:40] | “How much more” means that it would be a subtraction. | “多多少”就表示应该用减法 |
[1:53:44] | Yeah, because you’re going to be taking. Right. | 对 因为你要算的是差额 |
[1:53:47] | And there were all these other people around us. | 有很多人围着我们 |
[1:53:51] | Hundreds of them, everywhere. | 好几百个 到处都是 |
[1:53:54] | Everyone was fucking. | 所有人都在做爱 |
[1:53:57] | And then I… I was fucking other men. | 而且我还… 和其他男人做爱 |
[1:54:02] | So many… | 很多… |
[1:54:04] | …I don’t know how many I was with. | …我都记不清有多少 |
[1:55:44] | Keep the change. Merry Christmas. | 不用找了 圣诞快乐 |
[1:56:18] | What is it? | 是谁? |
[1:56:19] | Domino? | 多米娜? |
[1:56:21] | No, she’s not in. | 她不在 |
[1:56:26] | Are you expecting her back soon? | 她会不会很快回来? |
[1:56:29] | No, I’m not. | 不会 |
[1:56:37] | I have something for her. Can I leave this with you? | 我有东西送给她 能麻烦你收一下吗? |
[1:56:41] | Just a minute. | 等等 |
[1:56:50] | Can I say who it’s from? | 我该说是谁送的? |
[1:56:53] | Well, just tell her it’s from… | 就告诉她是… |
[1:56:56] | …Bill. | …比尔 |
[1:56:58] | You’re Bill? | 你就是比尔? |
[1:57:01] | The Bill? You’re the doctor who was here last night? | 就是那个比尔? 昨晚来过的那个医生? |
[1:57:06] | Well, I suppose I am. | 我想是的 |
[1:57:09] | Domino said how nice you were to her. | 多米娜说你对她很好 |
[1:57:12] | Did she? | 是吗? |
[1:57:16] | Why don’t you come in for a second? | 愿意进来坐坐吗? |
[1:57:21] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:57:43] | I’m Sally. | 我叫莎莉 |
[1:57:45] | Hello, Sally. | 你好 莎莉 |
[1:57:50] | So do you have any idea when you expect Domino back? | 你估计多米娜什么时候能回来? |
[1:57:59] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[1:58:02] | You have no idea? | 不知道? |
[1:58:09] | To be perfectly honest, she may not even be coming back. | 老实说 也许她根本不会回来 |
[1:58:16] | She may not even be coming back? | 也许根本不会回来? |
[1:58:40] | I… | 我… |
[1:58:44] | You…? | 你…? |
[1:58:46] | I think there’s something that I should tell you. | 我想…有件事我该告诉你 |
[1:58:51] | Really? | 是吗? |
[1:58:54] | But I just don’t know. I don’t know. | 但我不知该怎么说 |
[1:58:57] | You don’t know? Well, what is it? | 是吗? 什么事? |
[1:59:04] | I don’t know whether to tell you this. | 不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[1:59:12] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 为什么你不坐下来呢? |
[1:59:15] | Let’s sit down. | 先坐下吧 |
[1:59:33] | – I don’t quite know how to say this. – You don’t quite know how? | – 我不知道该怎么说 – 你不知道该怎么说? |
[1:59:42] | Well, considering that you were with Domino last night… | 既然你昨晚和多米娜在一起… |
[1:59:48] | …I think it would be only fair to you to let you know… | …我觉得就应该让你知道这件事… |
[1:59:56] | …that she got the results of a blood test this morning… | …今早她拿到了血液检验结果… |
[1:59:59] | …and it was HIV-positive. | …HIV(爱滋病)呈阳性 |
[2:00:14] | HIV-positive? | HIV阳性? |
[2:00:31] | I am very, very sorry to hear that. | 我非常 非常遗憾听到这事 |
[2:00:43] | I mean, it’s absolutely devastating. | 这是个很大的打击 |
[2:00:59] | Listen, can I offer you anything? | 想喝点什么吗? |
[2:01:02] | A cup of coffee maybe? | 咖啡行吗? |
[2:01:13] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[2:01:19] | I think… | 我想… |
[2:01:22] | …maybe I’d better be going. | …也许我还是走比较好 |
[2:03:13] | – Taxi! – Off duty. | – 计程车 – 收工了 |
[2:05:04] | I’ll just have a cappuccino, please. | 请给我一杯卡布其诺 |
[2:05:08] | I’ll bring it over to you. | 我会给你送过来 |
[2:05:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:06:51] | – Good evening. – Good evening. | – 晚上好 – 晚上好 |
[2:06:52] | I’m Dr.Harford. | 我是哈佛医生 |
[2:06:54] | One of my patients was admitted this morning. Miss Amanda Curran. | 我有位病人阿曼达- 科琳小姐 今早住进了这家医院 |
[2:06:59] | Could you please give me her room number? | 能告诉我她在几号房吗? |
[2:07:01] | Certainly, doctor. Her name again? | 当然 医生 她叫什么? |
[2:07:05] | Curran. Amanda Curran. | 科琳 阿曼达-科琳 |
[2:07:08] | C-U-R-R-A-N? | C-U-R-R-A-N吗? |
[2:07:15] | Miss Amanda Curran? | 阿曼达-科琳小姐吗? |
[2:07:17] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[2:07:19] | I’m sorry, doctor. Miss Curran died this afternoon. | 很遗憾 医生 科琳小姐下午去世了 |
[2:07:27] | She died this afternoon? | 她死了? |
[2:07:29] | Yes, at 3:45 p.m. | 是的 下午3:45 |
[2:07:33] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[2:08:22] | Because it could cost me my life… | 因为那会让我送命… |
[2:08:26] | …and possibly yours. | …也许你也会 |
[2:10:14] | Yes, this is Dr.Harford. | 是 我是哈佛医生 |
[2:10:18] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[2:10:20] | No, no, that’s okay. | 不 不 没关系 |
[2:10:26] | Please tell him I’ll be there in about 20 minutes. | 请告诉他我大约20分钟后到 |
[2:10:53] | Come in. | 请进 |
[2:10:56] | Bill, I appreciate you coming. Sorry to drag you out here. | 比尔 真感谢你能来 麻烦你真不好意思 |
[2:11:00] | – Let me have your coat. – I was out anyway. Thank you. | – 把外套给我吧 – 我反正也没事 谢谢 |
[2:11:03] | How about a drink? | 想喝一杯吗? |
[2:11:05] | – Are you having one? – Sure. | – 你来一杯吗? – 当然 |
[2:11:07] | What would you like? | 想喝什么? |
[2:11:09] | Just a little scotch. | 来点威士忌好了 |
[2:11:11] | Good. | 好的 |
[2:11:14] | How do you take it? Neat? | 要加什么吗? 不加? |
[2:11:15] | Please. | 谢谢 |
[2:11:18] | That was a terrific party the other night. | 那晚的聚会太棒了 |
[2:11:20] | – Alice and I had a wonderful time. – Well, good. | – 爱丽丝和我都很开心 – 那就好 |
[2:11:25] | It was great seeing you both. | 很高兴你们都能来 |
[2:11:27] | Cheers. | 敬你 |
[2:11:29] | Were you playing? | 你正在玩吗? |
[2:11:31] | No, I was just knocking a few balls around. | 不 只是随便玩玩而已 |
[2:11:36] | – Beautiful scotch. – That’s a 25-year-old. | – 这酒真不错 – 是25年陈的 |
[2:11:39] | – I’ll send you over a case. – No, please. | – 你拿一箱去吧 – 不 谢谢 |
[2:11:41] | Why not? | 干嘛不? |
[2:11:46] | You feel like playing? | 想玩玩吗? |
[2:11:48] | No, thanks. You go ahead, I’ll watch. | 不 谢谢 你继续吧 我看你玩 |
[2:11:54] | I was just… | 我… |
[2:11:58] | Listen… | 听我说… |
[2:12:06] | The reason I asked you to come over is… | 我之所以叫你过来… |
[2:12:13] | …I need to talk to you about something. | …是想和你谈件事 |
[2:12:16] | Sure. | 尽管说 |
[2:12:21] | It’s a little bit awkward. | 有点不太好说 |
[2:12:25] | And I have to be completely frank. | 但我必须坦白告诉你 |
[2:12:30] | What kind of problem are you having? | 是不是你有什么问题? |
[2:12:37] | It isn’t a medical problem. | 不是健康方面的事 |
[2:12:45] | Actually… | 实际上… |
[2:12:48] | …it concerns you. | …和你有关 |
[2:13:03] | I know what happened last night. | 我知道昨晚发生了什么事 |
[2:13:10] | And I know what’s been going on since then. | 也知道事情后来是什么样 |
[2:13:18] | And I think you just might… | 我觉得你也许… |
[2:13:23] | …have the wrong idea about one or two things. | …有一两件事弄错了 |
[2:13:40] | I’m sorry, Victor, I… | 抱歉 维克多 我… |
[2:13:44] | What in the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[2:13:49] | Please, Bill, no games. | 得了 比尔 别装了 |
[2:13:54] | I was there. | 我当时在场 |
[2:13:58] | At the house. | 在屋子里 |
[2:14:03] | I saw everything that went on. | 我看到了发生的一切 |
[2:14:18] | What the hell did you think you were doing? | 你以为你当时到底在干什么? |
[2:14:25] | I couldn’t even begin to imagine… | 我根本无从想象… |
[2:14:30] | …how you’d heard about it… | …你是怎么打听到的… |
[2:14:32] | …let alone got yourself through the door. | …更别说你是怎么混进去的 |
[2:14:39] | Then I remembered seeing you with that prick piano player… | 后来我记起你认识那天晚会上 的那个混蛋钢琴师… |
[2:14:44] | …Nick whatever the fuck his name was, at my party. | …叫他妈尼克什么的那个 |
[2:14:49] | And it didn’t take much to figure out the rest. | 剩下的就很容易解释了 |
[2:14:56] | It wasn’t Nick’s fault. | 那不能怪尼克 |
[2:15:00] | It was mine. | 得怪我 |
[2:15:02] | Of course it was Nick’s fault. | 当然是尼克的错 |
[2:15:04] | If he hadn’t mentioned it to you, none of this would’ve happened. | 如果他不跟你说就什么事都没有 |
[2:15:08] | I recommended that cocksucker to those people… | 是我向那些人介绍的这个混蛋… |
[2:15:11] | …and he’s made me look like a complete asshole. | …结果他害得我灰头土脸的 |
[2:15:21] | What can I say? | 我能怎么说呢? |
[2:15:30] | I had… | 我… |
[2:15:32] | …absolutely… | …根本… |
[2:15:35] | …no idea you were involved in any way. | …不知道这件事会牵涉到你 |
[2:15:41] | I know you didn’t, Bill. | 这我知道 比尔 |
[2:15:45] | But I also know that you… | 但我也知道你… |
[2:15:48] | You went to Nick’s hotel this morning… | 你今早去过尼克住的酒店… |
[2:15:51] | …and talked to the desk clerk. | …和前台服务员聊过 |
[2:15:54] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[2:15:58] | Because I had you followed. | 因为我有人跟踪你 |
[2:16:06] | You had me followed? | 你有人跟踪我? |
[2:16:10] | Okay, okay, I’m sorry. | 行了 行了 我很抱歉 |
[2:16:13] | All right? I owe you an apology. | 行吗? 我向你道歉 |
[2:16:15] | This was for your own good, believe me. | 但这是为你好 相信我 |
[2:16:18] | I know what the desk clerk told you. But what he didn’t tell you is… | 我知道前台雇员跟你说了什么 但他没告诉你的是… |
[2:16:22] | …all they did was put Nick on a plane to Seattle. | …他们只是把尼克送上了回西雅图的飞机 |
[2:16:26] | By now he’s probably back with his family… | 现在他也许已经到家… |
[2:16:30] | …banging Mrs.Nick. | …正和老婆大干呢 |
[2:16:33] | The clerk said he had a bruise on his face. | 那个雇员说他脸上有瘀伤 |
[2:16:39] | Okay, he had a bruise on his face. | 好吧 他脸上是有瘀伤 |
[2:16:43] | That’s a hell of a lot less than he deserves. | 那已经比他该受的惩罚轻多了 |
[2:16:47] | I don’t think you realize what kind of trouble you were in last night. | 我相信你还不知道 自己昨晚遇上的是什么麻烦 |
[2:16:52] | Who do you think those people were? | 你以为那些是什么人? |
[2:16:55] | Those were not just ordinary people there. | 那些人都大有来头 |
[2:16:57] | If I told you their names… I’m not gonna tell you their names… | 如果我说出他们的名字… 我不会说… |
[2:17:01] | …but if I did, I don’t think you’d sleep so well. | …但如果我说出来 恐怕你会吓得睡不着觉 |
[2:17:08] | Was it the second password? | 是不是第二个暗号? |
[2:17:12] | Is that what gave me away? | 让我露了马脚? |
[2:17:16] | Yes, finally. | 可以这么说 |
[2:17:20] | But not because you didn’t know it. | 但不是因为你不知道 |
[2:17:24] | It’s because there was no second password. | 而是因为没有第二个暗号 |
[2:17:28] | Of course it didn’t help a whole lot that those people arrive in limos… | 其他都是次要的 比如别人都是坐豪华轿车… |
[2:17:33] | …and you showed up in a taxi. | …而你却是坐计程车 |
[2:17:36] | Or that they found the receipt from the rental house in your coat… | 或是他们在你的 外套口袋里发现一张租服装的收据… |
[2:17:40] | …made out to you-know-who. | …泄漏了你的身份 |
[2:18:01] | There was a woman there… | 当时在那有个女人… |
[2:18:10] | …who tried to warn me. | …她试着警告过我 |
[2:18:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[2:18:24] | Do you know who she was? | 知道她的身份吗? |
[2:18:40] | She was a hooker. | 她是个妓女 |
[2:18:51] | Sorry, but… | 抱歉 但… |
[2:18:54] | …that’s what she was. | …她确实是妓女 |
[2:19:01] | A hooker. | 妓女 |
[2:19:17] | Suppose I told you… | 我可以告诉你… |
[2:19:21] | …that everything that happened to you there… | …你在那遇到的每件事情… |
[2:19:25] | …the threats, the girl’s warnings… | …那些威胁 那个女孩对你的警告… |
[2:19:30] | …her last-minute intervention… | …她在最后时刻置身其中… |
[2:19:33] | …suppose I said that all of that… | …我得说这一切… |
[2:19:38] | …was staged. | …都是在演戏 |
[2:19:43] | That it was a kind of charade. | 那只是一种假象 |
[2:19:48] | That it was fake. | 是假的 |
[2:19:55] | Fake? | 假的? |
[2:19:58] | Yes. Fake. | 对 假的 |
[2:20:12] | Why would they do that? | 为什么要这样做? |
[2:20:15] | Why? | 为什么? |
[2:20:17] | In plain words… | 简而言之… |
[2:20:20] | …to scare the living shit out of you. | …就是想把你吓个半死 |
[2:20:23] | To keep you quiet about where you’d been… | 让你对自己看到的一切… |
[2:20:27] | …and what you’d seen. | …守口如瓶 |
[2:20:49] | Have you seen this? | 你看过这个没有? |
[2:21:08] | Yes, I have. | 是的 我看过 |
[2:21:16] | I saw her body in the morgue. | 我在停尸房看到了她的尸体 |
[2:21:27] | Was she the woman at the party? | 她是不是晚会上的那个女人? |
[2:21:43] | She was. | 是她 |
[2:21:59] | The woman lying dead in the morgue… | 躺在停尸房里的那个女人… |
[2:22:03] | …was the woman at the party. | …就是晚会上的那个 |
[2:22:14] | Well, Victor, maybe I’m missing something here. | 维克多 也许我还漏掉了什么 |
[2:22:20] | You called it a fake, a charade. | 你说那是假的 是个假象 |
[2:22:25] | Do you mind telling me what kind of fucking charade… | 那介不介意告诉我哪种该死的假象… |
[2:22:28] | …ends with somebody turning up dead? | …要以有人丧命而告终? |
[2:22:38] | Okay, Bill, let’s cut the bullshit. All right? | 好了 比尔 我们别说这些废话了 行吗? |
[2:22:43] | You’ve been way out of your depth for the last 24 hours. | 过去24小时你都是在多管闲事 |
[2:22:46] | You want to know what kind of charade? I’ll tell you exactly what kind. | 你想知道是哪种假象? 那我就告诉你是哪种 |
[2:22:51] | That whole play-acted, “take me” phony sacrifice… | 那整场演出 那场甘愿以身相代… |
[2:22:55] | …that you’ve been jerking off with had nothing to do with her real death. | …令你浮想联翩的好戏 和她真正的死因没有半点关系 |
[2:22:59] | Nothing happened after you left that hadn’t happened to her before. | 你走了之后她什么事都没有发生 |
[2:23:03] | She got her brains fucked out. Period. | 只不过吸毒吸得神智不清了而已 |
[2:23:08] | When they took her home, she was just fine… | 他们送她回家时她还好好的… |
[2:23:13] | …and the rest is in the paper. | …其他的报纸上都有 |
[2:23:15] | She was a junkie. She OD’d. There was nothing suspicious. | 她是个毒鬼 吸毒过了量 根本没什么可怀疑的 |
[2:23:19] | Her door was locked from the inside. The police are happy. End of story. | 她的门是从里面反锁的 警察很高兴事情能到此为止 |
[2:23:24] | Come on. It was always gonna be just a matter of time with her. | 拜托 这种结果对她来说只是迟早的事 |
[2:23:29] | Remember, you told her so yourself. | 你自己不也说过吗? |
[2:23:31] | You remember, the one with the great tits who OD’d in my bathroom? | 记得在我洗手间里有对大奶子的那个吗? |
[2:23:52] | Listen, Bill, nobody killed anybody. | 听着 比尔 没有谁杀死任何人 |
[2:23:57] | Someone died. It happens all the time. | 有人死了 这再普通不过 |
[2:24:01] | But life goes on. | 但生活还得继续 |
[2:24:04] | It always does… | 一切照旧… |
[2:24:05] | …until it doesn’t. | …到死为止 |
[2:24:08] | But you know that, don’t you? | 你也知道是吧? |
[2:27:35] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我会原原本本告诉你 |
[2:27:43] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我会原原本本告诉你 |
[2:28:37] | Helena’s gonna be up soon. | 海莲娜就快醒了 |
[2:28:56] | She’s expecting us to take her Christmas shopping today. | 她还盼着我们今天带她去买圣诞礼物 |
[2:29:25] | That’s nice. | 真好看 |
[2:29:26] | I could put Sabrina in here. | 我能把洋娃娃放在里边 |
[2:29:30] | It’s really pretty. | 它真漂亮 |
[2:29:32] | It’s old-fashioned. | 是老式的 |
[2:29:43] | He’s big. | 它可真大 |
[2:29:45] | I hope Santa Claus gets me one of these for Christmas. | 我希望圣诞老人能送一个给我作礼物 |
[2:29:49] | You do? | 是吗? |
[2:29:52] | Well, you’re gonna have to wait and see. | 那你得等着看会不会 |
[2:30:09] | What do you think we should do? | 你觉得我们该怎么做? |
[2:30:16] | What do I think we should do? | 我觉得该怎么做? |
[2:30:17] | Look, Mommy! | 看 妈妈 |
[2:30:28] | What do I think? I don’t know. | 我的想法? 我不知道 |
[2:30:33] | I mean, maybe… | 我是说 也许… |
[2:30:47] | Maybe I think… | 我觉得也许… |
[2:30:51] | …we should be grateful. | …我们应该庆幸 |
[2:30:59] | Grateful… | 庆幸… |
[2:31:01] | …that we’ve managed to survive through all of our… | …我们能平平安安撑过所有那些… |
[2:31:07] | …adventures… | …冒险… |
[2:31:11] | …whether they were real… | …不管是真实的… |
[2:31:14] | …or only a dream. | …抑或仅仅是一场梦 |
[2:31:26] | Are you sure of that? | 你肯定那仅仅是一场梦? |
[2:31:34] | Am I sure? | 我肯不肯定? |
[2:31:51] | Only as sure as I am… | …我能肯定的只是… |
[2:31:53] | …that the reality of one night… | …一个晚上的真实性… |
[2:31:58] | …let alone that of a whole lifetime… | …远远说不上一辈子… |
[2:32:03] | …can ever be the whole truth. | …能随时做到完全真实 |
[2:32:13] | And no dream is ever… | 而一场梦也不会… |
[2:32:17] | …just a dream. | …仅仅是一场梦 |
[2:32:27] | The important thing is… | 重要的是… |
[2:32:31] | …we’re awake now… | …我们醒过来了… |
[2:32:34] | …and hopefully… | …而且希望… |
[2:32:39] | …for a long time to come. | …能一直这样下去 |
[2:32:45] | Forever. | 永远 |
[2:32:49] | Forever? | 永远? |
[2:32:53] | Forever. | 永远 |
[2:32:56] | Let’s not use that word. You know? | 我们还是别用这个词好吗? |
[2:33:01] | It frightens me. | 这让我害怕 |
[2:33:14] | But I do love you… | 但我真的爱你… |
[2:33:20] | …and you know… | …而且你知道… |
[2:33:23] | …there is something very important… | …有件事非常重要… |
[2:33:25] | …that we need to do as soon as possible. | …我们应该尽快去做 |
[2:33:29] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[2:33:34] | Fuck. | 做爱 |