英文名称:Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:25] | 日本 骏河湾 | |
[02:29] | 阿俊 你每天都鱼腥味好厉害啊 | |
[02:31] | – 啊?你不也是么? – 这才叫做男子汉嘛 | |
[02:40] | – 阿俊 – 怎么了? | |
[02:44] | 这是怎么回事? | |
[02:47] | 快上船 | |
[02:50] | 这究竟是怎么回事啊? | |
[02:55] | 埃及 吉萨金字塔 | |
[03:16] | 洛杉矶 加利福尼亚 | |
[03:27] | Last night | 昨晚 |
[03:29] | the FAA was forced to ground all aircraft, leaving thousands stranded | 神秘的大面积停电席卷美国西部 |
[03:32] | …when electronic failures and mysterious power outages… | 联邦航空局被迫暂停所有航班 致使成千上万的旅客滞留 |
[03:36] | …crippled the western United States. But the big story today… | 但是今天最大的新闻是倍受瞩目的… |
[03:40] | …the much-anticipated wedding of fantastic couple… | 神奇情侣里德・理查斯和苏・史东的婚礼 |
[03:43] | …Reed Richards and Susan Storm will take place this Saturday. | 将在本周六举行 |
[03:49] | Unbelievable. Bizarre anomalies… | 难以置信 全球各地持续发生异常的… |
[03:52] | …are occurring all over the world, defying every law of physics… | 违背破物理定律的古怪现象 |
[03:56] | …and all the media care about is what china pattern we picked. | 而所有的媒体却只关心 我们会选哪种样式的瓷器 |
[03:59] | What did you pick? The blue ones with them little flowers? I like them. | 你选了哪一种?蓝底碎花的? 我真的很喜欢那个 |
[04:05] | Excuse me, would you mind? | 请原谅 你介不介意跟我合张影? |
[04:06] | – It’s happening again, isn’t it? – Yeah, sure. | – 又来了 是不是? – 好的 当然 |
[04:09] | No. We’re not postponing anything, not this time. | 不 我们什么都不会推迟 这次绝不推迟 |
[04:13] | This will be the wedding you dreamed of. I won’t let anything get in the way. | 这将会是你梦想中的婚礼 我不会让任何事情破坏它 |
[04:18] | Not even the mysterious transformation of matter at the subatomic level. | 就算是那些神秘的 亚原子连锁转化也不行 |
[04:23] | That’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever said to me. | 这是你对我说过的最浪漫的话了 |
[04:28] | Which is really pathetic, when you think about it. | 仔细想想 却又觉得有些悲凉 |
[04:30] | Dr. Richards, I’m very sorry, but we’re overbooked. | 理查斯博士 非常抱歉 但机位已经订光了 |
[04:34] | – We do have seats available in coach. – Okay, here we go. | – 不过还有一些经济舱的座位 – 照了啊 |
[04:37] | – Smile! – Awesome! | – 笑一笑 – 太棒啦 |
[04:39] | Look, Mom! | 看啊 妈妈 |
[04:41] | – Let me get one more. – That should be fine. | – 好极了 我们再来一张 – 没问题 |
[04:47] | That’s my seat. | 呃 那是我的位子 |
[04:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:05] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[05:18] | What if we get an endorsement from an airline? Get us a private jet? | 你们觉得我们帮航空公司代言如何? 说不定可以给我们一台私人飞机喔 |
[05:22] | I think we have enough endorsement deals. | 我想我们已经代言够多的东西了 |
[05:26] | That’s funny. Seriously, Reed, it could help subsidize your little inventions. | 真好笑 说真的 里德 这些资金 对你发明的那些小东西有帮助呢 |
[05:31] | – No, thanks. – Excuse me. | – 不 谢谢了 – 劳驾 |
[05:34] | – Consider it. Talk to you later. – Where are you going? | – 考虑一下吧 回头再谈 – 强尼 你要去哪? |
[05:37] | I don’t fly coach. | 我不坐经济舱 |
[05:56] | I hope it rains. | 真希望老天下场雨 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1079个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:176个,六级词汇:97个,GRE词汇:102个,托福词汇:143个,考研词汇:211个,专四词汇:162个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:348个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:58] | The snowfall came with no warning… | 大雪突降 没有预兆 气温也没有变化 |
[06:01] | …and covered the pyramids in 2 inches of snow. | 金字塔被两英尺厚的大雪覆盖 |
[06:04] | In Japan, some suggest the solidification of the bay… | 而在日本 有人认为海湾被冰冻 |
[06:07] | …was due to underwater volcanic activity… | 是由于海底火山活动引起的 |
[06:09] | …though no such activity has been reported in the area. | 但是从未有报道说在 该地区有这类地质活动 |
[06:12] | Scientists have ruled out global warming… | 科学家们已经排除了全球气候变暖 |
[06:15] | …as the cause of the climatic events being reported around the globe. | 是全球各地产生极端气候现象的原因 |
[06:19] | With scientists unable to explain the events… | 科学家们无法解释这些奇异的现象 |
[06:22] | …some are wondering if the hand of God is at work. | 有人开始怀疑是否是上帝旨意 |
[06:25] | In other news, Reed Richards and Susan Storm’s wedding… | 现在播送其它新闻 里德・理查斯和苏珊・史东的婚礼 |
[06:29] | …has Manhattan all abuzz. | 轰动了曼哈顿 |
[06:31] | The guest list includes many of New York’s power elite. | 宾客名单中包括了诸多 纽约政商界的精英 |
[06:36] | Hey, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[06:38] | The city’s charging us for three squad cars they say we destroyed… | 市政府责令我们赔偿3辆警察巡逻车 他们说是我们破坏的 |
[06:42] | …during that armored-car robbery. I only remember two cars getting thrown. | 就是在那次的抢劫运钞车事件 但我记得只掀翻了两辆警车 |
[06:48] | Reed. | 里德 |
[06:52] | All right. I’m putting it away. | 好的 好的 好的 我放到一边去 |
[06:55] | You were saying? | 你刚刚说什么来着? |
[06:56] | I have a fitting in half an hour. The musicians after that. | 我半个小时后要去试婚纱 然后选乐师 |
[07:00] | I haven’t picked out the place settings or the flowers. | 我还没选好场景布置还有鲜花 |
[07:02] | There’s too much to do. | 需要做的事情太多了 |
[07:04] | Don’t worry about it. Between the two of us, we’ll get it all done. | 嘿 不要担心 我肯定 我们两会一起把一切搞定的 |
[07:09] | And what were you doing when I walked in? | 那么我进来的时候你在干什么呢? |
[07:11] | – Inputting my to-do list. – Really? | – 我正在输入我的任务清单 – 真的? |
[07:14] | – Scout’s honor. – Hey, guys. | – 以童子军的荣誉担保 – 嘿 伙计们 |
[07:17] | New uniforms showed up. What do you think? | 新制服出炉了 你们觉得怎么样 |
[07:22] | I think there’s no way we’re wearing that. | 我想我们决不会穿的 强尼 |
[07:26] | What do you have against capitalism? | 你对资本主义有看法啊?! |
[07:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[07:32] | – Just a little hobby of mine. – Yeah? | – 只是我个人爱好 – 是吗? |
[07:34] | Would it make a good toy, or is it something science-y? | 究竟是个玩具啊 还是搞科学研究用的 |
[07:38] | A little of both. | 都有点 |
[07:44] | I’m both impressed and disgusted at that. | 你知道 我对你这种 操作方式深恶痛绝 |
[07:47] | Yeah. Sue says I’m addicted to it. | 是啊 苏说我对这个上瘾了 |
[07:49] | I wonder why she’d say that. | 我不明白她为什么会那样说 |
[07:51] | Hey, Johnny. | 嘿 强尼 |
[07:54] | Keep it quiet | 小声点 |
[07:57] | but I’ve cross-referenced and analyzed the global disturbances. | 但是我交叉分析了 全球紊乱现象 |
[08:00] | They’re caused by cosmic radiation | 它们是由宇宙辐射引起的 |
[08:02] | not unlike the kind which gave us our powers. | 但又不像是给我们提供能量的那种 |
[08:04] | Wow, that’s really boring. | 哇 那可真够无聊的 |
[08:07] | Listen, I have a very important wedding issue we need to talk about. | 听着 我有件非常重要的 婚礼事宜要和你商量 |
[08:12] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[08:13] | Your bachelor party. | 你的告别单身派对 |
[08:16] | No. Seriously, Johnny. | 不要 说真的 强尼 |
[08:18] | John. Focus-testing showed Johnny skewed a little young. | 强尼 民意测验表明强尼 心理年龄比其外表年轻 |
[08:23] | Seriously, Johnny, no bachelor party. It’s just not my kind of thing. | 说真的 强尼 不要办告别单身派对 那不是我的行事风格 |
[08:29] | Then do it for Ben. It means a lot to the big guy. You’ll break his heart. | 那就为了本 这对那个大家伙很重要 不然会伤透他的心的 |
[08:33] | He does have some sort of rocklike heart. | 他的心可是石头做的 不是吗 |
[08:36] | I have too much to do before the wedding. | 婚礼前我有很多事情要做 |
[08:38] | I think Sue might have a problem with it. | 我想苏也会有意见的 |
[08:41] | You know what Sue would have a problem with? | 你知道我觉得苏会对什么有意见吗? |
[08:44] | If somebody told her you were investigating… | 如果有人告诉她 你实际上正在调查… |
[08:47] | …global disturbances and cosmic radiation… | 全球紊乱现象和宇宙辐射… |
[08:49] | …instead of focusing on the wedding, like you promised. | 而不是像你保证的那样 专注于婚礼 |
[09:05] | – A bachelor party could be fun. – Yes! | – 告别单身派对应该很有趣 – 太好了 |
[09:07] | But no exotic dancers. | 但不要脱衣舞娘 |
[09:17] | 拉脱维亚 哈森斯丹特 | |
[09:56] | – This is it? – I don’t know anybody here. | – 就是这儿了? – 这里没一个我认识的 |
[09:59] | I would have invited your friends, but you don’t have any. | 是啊 我本来应该邀请一些你的朋友的 但是你没有朋友 |
[10:03] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:04] | Johnny, we had a deal. | 强尼 我们说好了的 |
[10:07] | They’re not exotic dancers. | 她们不是脱衣舞娘 |
[10:10] | They’re just hot. | 她们只是辣妹 |
[10:15] | You’re Mr. Fantastic, aren’t you? That’s so awesome. | 你就是神奇先生 对吧?你太棒了 |
[10:23] | Wow, you’re really cute. | 哇 你真的很帅呦 |
[10:25] | I’ll need a pitcher with the biggest handle you’ve got. | 来杯喝的 用你们这里最大的杯子 |
[10:28] | No problem. | 好的 |
[10:45] | Good evening, and welcome to the Baxter… | 晚上好 欢迎来到巴克斯特大厦… |
[10:49] | Could I help you? No, you can’t use that elev… | 有什么能为你们效劳的 你们不能乘那电梯 |
[11:00] | Ms. Storm will be with your shortly. | 史东女士马上就到 |
[11:05] | Hello? | 你们好? |
[11:07] | Thanks, Roberta. | 谢谢 罗贝塔 |
[11:11] | May I help you? | 有何贵干? |
[11:12] | – We’re here to see Dr. Richards. – He’s not here. Can I help you? | – 我们要见理查斯博士 – 很抱歉 他现在不在 我能帮忙吗? |
[11:17] | Yes. You can take me to see Dr. Richards. | 是的 你可以带我们去见理查斯博士 |
[11:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:34] | When the universe began, it was no bigger than a marble. Then, bang! | 当整个宇宙起源的时候 还没一块小石子大 然后”碰”的一声 |
[11:39] | It exploded. And in a trillionth of a second… | 它爆炸了 在万亿分之一秒的时间内… |
[11:42] | …it expanded exponentially into what became the universe we know. | 它就扩张成了我们所知道的 宇宙现在的样子 |
[11:46] | Wow, you’re really smart. | 哇 你真的好聪明啊 |
[11:49] | Thanks, Candy. That means a lot to me. | 谢谢 坎蒂 你这么说我很感动 |
[11:53] | I love this song. Wanna dance? | 我爱死这首歌了 你想跳舞吗? |
[11:55] | – No, I don’t. – Yes, you do. | – 不 我不想 – 不 你想跳的 来吧 |
[11:56] | – Honestly. – Come on, you’ll be great. | – 不 说真的 – 来吧 你一定跳的很棒 |
[11:58] | I don’t want to embarrass you guys. | 我可不想让你们难堪 |
[12:12] | Just loosen up. Have some fun. | 放松点 开心些 |
[12:16] | That’s it. | 就这样 对 |
[12:17] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[12:21] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[12:32] | – Guy really knows how to loosen up. – You’re not kidding. | – 这家伙可真会放松 – 真不是开玩笑的 |
[12:59] | There he is. | 他在那儿呢 |
[13:01] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[13:03] | Unfortunately. | 真不幸 |
[13:11] | For him. | 对他来说 |
[13:15] | Shall we? | 我们过去吧 |
[13:22] | I think it might be clobbering time. | 我想舞厅差不多可以打烊了 |
[13:25] | Sue. What are you? | 苏 你来… |
[13:31] | General Hager. | 哈格将军 |
[13:33] | Let’s talk somewhere private. | 我们找个没人的地方谈 |
[13:35] | Unless you need to do Jell-O shots off someone’s stomach. | 除非你想在谁的肚皮上玩鸡尾酒果冻 |
[13:39] | I was explaining to the girls about how the big bang led to… | 我只是向女孩们解释 宇宙大爆炸 就这些… |
[13:44] | This was Johnny’s idea. I just went along. | 这都是强尼的主意 我只是跟着来的 |
[13:50] | How does Reed know the general? | 里德怎么会认识将军 |
[13:52] | A few years back, the guy was pushing a new missile-defense system. | 几年前 五角大楼想建造新的 导弹防御体系 |
[13:56] | Reed testified that the technology wouldn’t work. | 里德证实了那技术不可行 |
[13:59] | I’m here on direct orders from the Joint Chiefs of Staff. | 我在这里的唯一原因是 我收到参谋长联席会议的直接命令 |
[14:01] | Personally, I don’t like sharing sensitive information with a civilian. | 个人来说 我不喜欢和 平民科学家分享敏感信息 |
[14:06] | Especially one who enjoys the public spotlight so much. | 其是那些非常喜欢抛头露脸的人 |
[14:10] | Always a pleasure to see you too, general. | 见到你总是很荣幸 将军 |
[14:14] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做什么? |
[14:15] | As you may know, there’ve been unusual occurrences. | 你应该知道了 最近全球发生了一些不寻常的现象 |
[14:18] | Officially, we’ve downplayed their significance, but we’re concerned… | 官方已经尽量在公众中保持低调 但我们担心… |
[14:23] | …these anomalies might pose a credible threat to our national security. | 这些不正常现象 可能会对国家安全产生重大威胁 |
[14:28] | These were taken by one of our spy satellites three days ago. | 这些是我们一颗卫星三天前拍摄到的 |
[14:34] | – What is it? – We hoped Dr. Richards could tell us. | – 这是什么? – 我们希望理查斯博士可以告诉我们 |
[14:38] | I’m afraid I’ve never seen anything like it. Ben? | 我恐怕从未看到过类似的东西 本? |
[14:43] | I would say that it was a meteor, but the trail’s all wrong. | 我本会以为那是颗陨石 但运行轨迹又完全不对 |
[14:48] | It’s giving off its own energy. | 这个东西本身具有动力源 |
[14:50] | Take a look at this. | 再看看这个 |
[14:51] | These have been appearing in remote areas throughout the world. | 这些是奇异事件开始后 地球一些偏远地区的情况 |
[14:56] | Field personnel estimate its diameter to be 200 meters. | 地质勘探到这个洞直径大概有200米 |
[15:00] | To find out what this is about | 为了搞清楚这到底是怎么一回事 |
[15:02] | we need a way to locate and intercept that object. | 我们需要想办法定位并阻拦那个物体 |
[15:05] | A sensor could be tied into the Baxter Building’s satellite grid. | 我也许能建造一个感应器 和巴克斯特大楼的卫星网络连接 |
[15:09] | We can pinpoint the location of the object. | 我们可以精确定位那个物体 |
[15:12] | – Good. You’ll build the sensor for us… – I’m afraid I can’t. | – 很好 你为我们制造感应器并连接到… – 恐怕不行 |
[15:18] | What? | 什么? |
[15:20] | I’m getting married this Saturday. I just don’t have the time. | 你看 我这周六就要结婚了 没有时间 |
[15:26] | Richards, your country needs your help. | 理查斯 你的国家需要你的帮助 |
[15:32] | Call Professor Jeff Wagner. | 你为什么不给杰夫・瓦格纳教授打电话 |
[15:34] | He’s head of the Physics Department at Brown. | 他是布朗大学物理系的主任 我肯定他能帮助你们的 |
[15:37] | I expected more, Richards. | 我本来抱着更高的期望的 理查斯 |
[15:41] | Even from you. | 就算是从你这种人身上 |
[15:56] | John Storm, Fantastic Four Incorporated. | 强尼・史东 神奇四侠公司的 |
[15:59] | – Ever done any modeling? – Not interested. | – 你有做过职业模特吗? – 不感兴趣 |
[16:02] | – You got an amazing complexion. – Not interested. | – 因为你有非常好的条件 – 不感兴趣 |
[16:07] | Wow, and you just walked away. | 哇 你就那么走了 |
[16:11] | I was definitely still talking. | 我还没说完呢 |
[16:14] | I can’t believe you just turned down a science project. | 我真不敢相信你拒绝了一项科研计划 |
[16:18] | They can build a sensor without me. | 没我他们也能造出一个感应器 |
[16:22] | The most important thing right now is our wedding. | 目前最重要的事情就是我们的婚礼 |
[16:24] | No postponements. No interruptions. | 不能延期 不能被打扰 |
[16:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:28] | And, look, about what you saw back at the bar… | 瞧 我希望你刚才在酒吧的看到的… |
[16:31] | Don’t worry about it. I know you. | 别担心 我知道你的为人 |
[16:36] | I’m glad you had fun. | 我很高兴你玩得开心 |
[16:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:41] | Besides… | 而且… |
[16:43] | …it was nothing compared to what I did at my bachelorette party. | 比起我在告别单身派对上做的事 你的那些根本不值一提 |
[16:48] | Talk about wild. | 可以说是狂野 |
[16:52] | Wild? | 狂野? |
[17:04] | Come on. | 快点 |
[17:37] | Hey, what are you doing up here? | 嗨 你在上边干吗呢? |
[17:40] | Nothing. Just needed some air. | 没什么 就是透透气 |
[17:43] | You’re making that thing for the general, aren’t you? | 你在给将军造那个机器 是吧? |
[17:47] | I’m guessing Susie doesn’t know anything about it. | 我猜苏西还被蒙在鼓里吧 |
[17:50] | Don’t worry, my lips are sealed. | 别担心 我的嘴唇缝上了 |
[17:53] | That is, they would be if I had any. | 虽然我根本没有嘴唇… |
[17:57] | Look, don’t tell Johnny. | 别告诉强尼 |
[18:00] | – Don’t tell Johnny what? – Great. | – 别告诉强尼什么? – 好极了 |
[18:03] | – Are you building that thing? – No. | – 你在造那个东西吗? – 不 只是… |
[18:06] | If Sue finds out, you’ll get an invisible kick in the nuts. | 如果苏发现了 她肯定会隐身踢爆你老二的 |
[18:09] | – Hey, hey. We’re keeping this quiet. – I know. | – 嘿 小声点别说出去 – 我明白 |
[18:12] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[18:14] | It’s the wedding of the century. Reed Richards and Susan Storm… | 他们把这个称作”世纪婚礼” 里德・理查斯和苏珊・史东 |
[18:19] | …Mr. Fantastic and the Invisible Woman… | 也被称为神奇先生和隐身女郎 |
[18:22] | …will try again to tie the knot today in a ceremony in New York. | 将在今天在纽约举行庆典 正式结成连理… |
[18:37] | – Look at these parasites. – I know, it’s unbelievable. | – 看看那些寄生虫 – 我明白 令人难以置信 |
[18:41] | Have they no shame? | 不知羞耻 |
[18:45] | Hey! Hey, listen! Listen, everybody! | 嘿 听着 所有人听着 |
[18:48] | This is a very special day for my sister | 今天是我姐姐大喜的日子 |
[18:50] | probably the most important of her life. | 是她一生中最重要的一天 |
[18:52] | So I just want to say to you guys, please respect our privacy. | 我就想和大家说 请你们尊重我们的隐私 |
[18:56] | Come on, Johnny. | 笑一个 强尼 |
[18:59] | Just kidding. We’re auctioning off the exclusive wedding photos… | 哈哈 开玩笑啦 我们将会把独家婚礼照片拍卖给出价最高的人 |
[19:02] | …to the highest bidder, so go online and place your bids. Thank you. | 卖给出价最高的人 所以上网出价竞拍吧 谢谢你们 |
[19:07] | Johnny, are you planning…? | 强尼 你们计划…? |
[19:08] | So, what’s it take to date the Human Torch? | 那么 和霹雳火约会的需要些什么? |
[19:11] | – Fireproof lingerie and a lot of aloe. – Thank you. | – 防火性感内衣 还有很多芦荟 – 谢谢 |
[19:30] | – Are you all right? – How are you? | – 最近好吗? – 你好吗? |
[19:35] | Invitation, sir? | 邀请函 先生? |
[19:37] | I should be on that list. | 我应该在那个名单上 |
[19:39] | – Name? – Stan Lee. | – 名字 – 史坦・李 (神奇四侠原作者) |
[19:41] | Yeah, nice try, buddy. | 真会编 老兄 真会编 |
[19:43] | – No, really. I’m Stan Lee. – Nice try. | – 不 不 不 真的 我是史坦・李 – 真会编 |
[19:49] | This isn’t how I imagined it. | 这不是我想像中的样子 |
[19:52] | It never is. | 从来就和想像不一样 |
[19:54] | No, Alicia, it just doesn’t feel right. | 不 艾莉莎 就是感觉很不对 |
[19:59] | Sweetie… | 宝贝儿… |
[20:02] | …I think even superheroes are allowed to have wedding-day jitters. | 我想就算是超级英雄 也会在结婚日胡思乱想的 |
[20:07] | It’s more than that. Is my life always gonna be a circus? | 不止是那样 难道我的生活将永远像个马戏团吗? |
[20:11] | Do we really want to raise kids in all this? | 我们真的想在这样环境下生儿育女吗? |
[20:15] | Face it, we’re not exactly normal. | 面对现实吧 我们不是普通人 |
[20:18] | Ben and I aren’t normal… | 本和我也不是普通人 |
[20:21] | …but we don’t let it get in the way of us being happy. | 但我们不会让这 成为我们追求幸福的障碍 |
[20:26] | Do you love Reed? | 你爱里德吗? |
[20:28] | More than I’ve ever loved anyone. | 胜过爱其他任何人 |
[20:32] | Then you have nothing to worry about. | 那你就什么都不要担心 |
[20:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:52] | – Oh, great. – What? | – 哦 糟糕 – 怎么了? |
[20:54] | I’ve got a zit. | 我长了个暗疮 |
[20:55] | – Can’t you put makeup on it? – No, no, I got it. | – 需要用妆补一补吗? – 不 不用 我能处理 |
[20:59] | Crisis averted. | 危机解除 |
[21:01] | Now all I have to do is concentrate on the area for the next eight hours. | 我现在要做的就是 全神贯注那个部位 坚持8个小时 |
[21:09] | Reed, come on. You’re gonna miss your own wedding. | 里德 快点 你快赶不及你的婚礼了 |
[21:12] | Just a minute. | 等一下下 |
[21:15] | Almost done. | 马上就完工 |
[21:20] | General, I’m putting the sensor online now. | 将军 我现在就把感应器连接到网络 |
[21:24] | There. | 系统在线 |
[21:31] | If there’s a surge in cosmic radiation anywhere, you’ll know. | 如果地球上任何地方发生宇宙辐射 你就会知道 |
[21:35] | Let’s hope so. We’ve gotten reports of two more craters. | 希望如此 理查斯 我们已经收到报告 又多了两个圆洞 |
[21:38] | Here comes the bride | 新娘要来了 |
[21:40] | All right. Just linking it to my PDA. | 好的 好的 我把这个 和我的PDA连在一起就好 |
[21:43] | – Reed. – And that’s it. | – 里德 – 还有…成了 |
[21:47] | Good, that’s great. Now shave and put on your tux. | 好的 太好了! 现在你该刮胡子 穿礼服了 |
[21:50] | You’re getting married and you look like a bum. | 你快结婚了 却搞的象个叫花子 |
[21:52] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[21:56] | What? | 怎么了? |
[22:00] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[22:06] | Oh, jeez. | 噢 老天 |
[22:09] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[22:13] | I heard of getting cold feet… | 我听说过新娘落跑… |
[22:21] | Okay. | 很好 |
[22:24] | Hey, Johnny. | 嘿 强尼 |
[22:27] | Does that amaze anyone else? How did she know it was me? | 太令人吃惊了 她怎么会知道是我的? 我又没说话 |
[22:31] | To be honest, you kind of smell like ash. | 说实话 你闻上去有股烟灰的味道 |
[22:35] | – You’re late. – Let’s not make today about me. | – 哈哈哈 你晚了 – 今天我可不是主角 |
[22:38] | It’s Reed and Sue’s big day. | 今天是里德和苏的大日子 |
[22:39] | Let’s give them the attention for a change. | 我们应该转一转注意力了 |
[22:42] | Don’t do that. | 哦 别那么做 |
[22:45] | – Okay, you’re perfect. – You’re perfect. | – 你看上去完美极了 – 你也很完美 |
[22:52] | I’ll see you upstairs. | 待会楼上见 |
[22:55] | Bye, Johnny. | 再见 强尼 |
[22:58] | So seems like you and Alicia are doing well. Annoyingly so, in fact. | 看上去你和艾莉莎相处的很好 真是让人忌妒啊 |
[23:03] | Yeah, I’m a lucky guy. | 是啊 我很幸运 |
[23:05] | Yeah, you are. | 是啊 |
[23:08] | Question for you, though: | 不过我有个问题 |
[23:10] | How do you guys? | 你们两个是如何… |
[23:15] | – None of your business! – Okay, I’m just concerned. | – 这不关你的事 – 好的 我是关心你嘛 |
[23:18] | I’d hate to find out she was killed in a rock slide. | 我不想你早上醒来 发现她被落石砸死 |
[23:21] | I’ll show you a rock slide! | 我要让你看看什么才是落石 |
[23:43] | What are you? | 你究竟是什么东西? |
[23:55] | Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[23:59] | Johnny? | 强尼? |
[24:02] | You shouldn’t tease him so much. | 你不应该总那么戏弄他 |
[24:04] | It was a joke. | 只是开玩笑 |
[24:06] | I don’t know, I think it bothers you to see him really happy and in love. | 我不知道 我觉得你看到他沉浸在 爱的幸福之中 困扰了你 |
[24:10] | I think you’re jealous. | 我觉得你是嫉妒 |
[24:12] | You think I’m jealous? Have you seen the women I’ve dated? | 你觉得我是嫉妒? 你看到我约会的女人了吗? |
[24:16] | No. | 没有 |
[24:20] | You can only fool yourself but for so long, Torch. | 你只是在自欺欺人 霹雳火 |
[24:26] | Hey. It’s the bride of stretchy man. | 嘿 橡皮人的新娘来啦 |
[24:28] | – Don’t start. – Don’t listen to him. You look gorgeous. | – 别说了 – 别听他的 你看上去光彩照人 |
[24:31] | We’ll see you out there, sweetie. | 我们去外面等你 小甜心 |
[24:33] | – Come on. We’re on. – Okay. Okay. | – 来吧 我们上 – 好的 好的 |
[24:40] | You don’t look completely ridiculous in that dress. | 你知道 你穿婚纱看上去并不那么可笑 |
[24:44] | Is that obnoxious-brother talk for “You look kind of nice”? | 我的烦人弟弟是在说 “你看上去挺漂亮”的吗? |
[24:49] | You look beautiful. | 你看上去漂亮极了 |
[24:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:10] | Dad would be proud. | 爸爸会为你骄傲的 |
[25:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:41] | Reed, shut your cell phone off. | 里德 把手机关了 |
[25:43] | Actually, this is a… | 实际上 这是… |
[26:25] | Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to… | 亲爱的朋友们 我们今天聚集于此是要… |
[26:31] | Sue and Reed, congratulations on your wedding! | 苏 里德 祝贺你们终成眷属 |
[26:36] | Where was I? Oh, yeah. | 说到哪儿了? |
[26:39] | Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this couple… | 亲爱的朋友们 我们今天聚集于此 来参加这对情侣 |
[26:43] | …Reed Richards and Susan Storm, together… | 里德・理查斯先生和苏・史东女士一起… |
[26:49] | …in the bond of holy… | 缔结…神圣的… |
[26:52] | 警报!宇宙辐射 | |
[26:55] | …matrimony. | 婚姻… |
[26:57] | I can’t believe you brought that to our wedding. | 真不敢相信 你把这东西带到我们婚礼上来了 |
[26:59] | I know, but there’s a good reason. | 我知道 但事出有因 |
[27:01] | – We have to do this quickly. – That’s romantic. | – 我们必须尽快结束 – 那可真够浪漫 |
[27:05] | – Should I continue? – Yes, please. | – 我可以继续吗 – 是的 请继续 |
[27:09] | – There are many kinds of love. – Could you skip to the end, please? | – 世上有很多种爱 – 能直接说结尾吗? |
[27:13] | – Reed. – Excuse me? | 里德 |
[27:24] | – What happened? – What’s going on? | – 出什么事了? – 这是怎么了? |
[27:39] | We’ve lost power! We’re going down! We’re going down! | 我们失去动力 我们要坠毁了 我们要坠毁了 |
[27:44] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[27:53] | – Pull up! – I’m trying! I’m trying! | – 拉升啊 拉升啊 – 我在努力 我在努力 |
[28:12] | Ben! | 本 |
[28:27] | – Johnny. | 强尼 |
[28:28] | – This is Dolce. | 这衣服可是Docle (著名服装品牌) |
[28:33] | Flame on! | 点火 |
[28:51] | Man, he’s fast. | 伙计 他真快 |
[29:05] | That is cool. | 哦 好酷 |
[29:17] | – Hey, taxi! – Oh, man! | -嘿 出租车 -哦 天哪 |
[29:36] | Showoff. | 游戏结束 |
[30:08] | Time to end this. | 是时候结束了 |
[30:14] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈一谈吗? |
[30:25] | Okay, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[30:37] | Flame on! Come on! | 点火!快点 |
[30:39] | Flame on! | 点火 |
[31:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:18] | Your herald summons you. | 你的主人召唤你 |
[31:21] | Another world awaits. | 另一个世界还在等着你 |
[31:25] | Let it be done quickly. | 让它尽快结束吧 |
[31:32] | It looked like a man | 他看上去像人类 |
[31:34] | but completely covered in silver, and it flew this, like… | 但是全身被银装 而且用来飞的道具就象… |
[31:37] | …surfboard-type thing. I know that sounds crazy. | 象冲浪板一样的东西 我知道听上去很疯狂 |
[31:40] | Oh, no, not at all. | 不 一点也不 |
[31:42] | Did you follow the shiny man to Lollipop Land or the Rainbow Junction? | 那你跟着闪光人飞到了”糖果大地” 去了”彩虹尽头”喽 |
[31:46] | – I know what I saw. – Thank you. It’s all right, Johnny. | – 我知道我看到了什么 – 谢谢 没关系 强尼 |
[31:50] | Whatever this thing is, it has the ability to convert matter and energy. | 无论这东西的到底是什么 它都有将物质和能量转换的能力 |
[31:55] | So it caused the anomalies? | 所以是它引起了奇怪现象 |
[31:57] | It seems to radiate cosmic energy when it exerts itself… | 看上去好像他发力时会发出宇宙辐射 |
[32:00] | …randomly affecting matter. Evidently, this entity, this… | 并随机影响物质 很显然 这个实体… |
[32:06] | …Silver Surfer… | 这个银色冲浪手 |
[32:08] | …didn’t want to be detected. It destroyed the sensor. | 不想被探测到 所以摧毁了感应器 |
[32:12] | – It knew it was being monitored? – And traced it back here. | – 他知道被监测到了 – 而且追踪到了这里 |
[32:16] | We’re dealing with something highly resourceful. | 我们对付的东西有高度智慧 |
[32:22] | Are you feeling okay? | 你还好吧? |
[32:23] | Yeah. I just… I gotta walk this off. | 没事 我去走走就好了 |
[32:30] | We must destroy it before it attacks again. | 在它再次攻击前 我们必须摧毁它 |
[32:33] | Richards, find me another way to track it. | 理查斯 用别的办法找到它 |
[32:43] | Sue, I am so sorry. | 苏 真的太抱歉了 |
[32:45] | I didn’t tell you, because I didn’t want you to worry. | 我没告诉你的原因是不想让你担心 |
[32:48] | I’m not mad you built the sensor. You did the right thing. | 我不是生气你制造了感应器 这没错 |
[32:51] | Oh, great. | 哦 太好了 |
[32:56] | I wasn’t finished. | 我还没说完 |
[33:01] | Okay. Sorry. Please continue. | 好的 对不起 请继续 |
[33:03] | This proves what I’ve been saying. | 瞧 这证明了我一直在说的 |
[33:06] | Could you drop the force field? | 你能去掉这个能量场吗 |
[33:08] | We can’t even… Sorry. | 我们不能连…对不起 |
[33:10] | Even our wedding turns into World War III. | 我们不能连婚礼搞成了第三次世界大战 |
[33:13] | I know. But once we are married, everything will be back to normal. | 我知道 但是一旦我们结婚了 所有的事情都会趋于正常的 |
[33:17] | We will never have normal lives as long as we do what we do. | 只要我们继续从事这项事业 我们永远都不能过正常的生活 |
[33:21] | How could we possibly raise a family like this? | 我们怎么可能这样组成一个家庭呢 |
[33:28] | I’m gonna go check on Johnny. | 我去看看强尼 |
[33:44] | Johnny? | 强尼? |
[33:52] | Hey, are you all right, pal? | 你没事吧? |
[33:56] | Are you all right? | 嘿 你还好吧老弟? |
[34:01] | Johnny? | 强尼? |
[34:03] | Johnny, are you okay? | 强尼你没事吧? |
[34:05] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[34:07] | I’ve been feeling really strange since my run-in with surfer boy. | 和冲浪手接触后感觉很奇怪 |
[34:10] | Maybe we should get you checked out. | 也许我们应该给你检查一下 |
[34:14] | – Why did you do that? – I didn’t do anything! | – 你为什么这么做 – 我什么都没做 |
[34:16] | Stop, drop and roll! Stop, drop and roll! | 别动 快倒地翻滚 别动 快倒地翻滚 |
[34:18] | Oh, my God, Sue! Just… | 噢 天啊 苏 快… |
[34:22] | Just hang on! I’ll get you, okay? | 坚持住 我来帮你 |
[34:26] | Flame on! | 点火 |
[34:29] | Hey, watch it. | 嘿 看着点 |
[34:35] | Reed! | 里德 |
[34:36] | Reed! Reed! | 里德 里德 |
[34:39] | – Help! – Sue? | – 救命啊 – 苏? |
[34:41] | I’m on fire! | 我着火了 |
[34:43] | – Sue! What’s going on? – I’m on fire! | – 苏 出什么事了? – 我着火了 |
[34:46] | – You’re on fire! – You think? | – 你着火了 – 你觉得呢? |
[34:48] | – Hold on! – Pull me in! | – 坚持住 – 拉我进去 |
[34:53] | Hey, it’s the Human Torch! | 嘿 是霹雳火 |
[34:56] | Johnny! | 强尼 |
[34:57] | – I’m not Johnny! – Sue, how did this happen? | – 我不是强尼 – 苏 怎么会这样? |
[35:00] | I touched Johnny, and then this. | 我摸了下强尼就变成这样了 |
[35:03] | – Where is Johnny? – Here. | – 强尼在哪 – 在这里 |
[35:05] | Try it again. | 再碰一次 |
[35:12] | – Nice. – There you go. | – 很好 – 看这里 |
[35:14] | Hey, get out of there. | 嘿 让开 |
[35:16] | Sue, your clothes. | 苏 你的衣服 |
[35:19] | Why does this always happen to me? | 为什么这种事总发生在我身上 |
[35:23] | All of Sue’s results are normal. | 苏的所有结果都正常 |
[35:25] | But Johnny’s… | 不过强尼的… |
[35:27] | Johnny’s are what? | 强尼的怎么了? |
[35:29] | Your encounter with the Surfer put your molecules in a constant state of flux. | 你和冲浪手的接触导致了你的分子结构 不稳定 持续波动中 |
[35:37] | Is that bad? | 那很糟糕吗? |
[35:40] | It caused you to temporarily switch powers with Sue. | 那让你暂时和苏交换了能力 |
[35:43] | – I’d like to run more tests and… – Want a volunteer? | – 我要多做点测试就更理想了 – 需要志愿者吗? |
[35:45] | – No, no, hey! – No, no, no! | – 不不不不 嘿 – 不要 不要 不要 |
[35:47] | No, no, hey! This is serious! | 不 不要 嗨 这是很严肃的事情 |
[35:50] | I just wanted to give him a hug. | 我只是想抱抱他 |
[35:52] | We don’t know the extent of his condition. | 我们还不知道他状况到了什么地步 |
[35:54] | It could be progressive. | 可能恶化 也可能好转 |
[35:56] | – It could be fun. – No, Ben! | – 可能会很好玩 – 不要啊 本 |
[35:58] | Ben! | 本 |
[36:00] | Hey. Hey, it’s me! I’m back! | 嘿 嘿 是我 我回来了 |
[36:12] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的老天 |
[36:15] | Come on! We just said this is serious! | 拜托 我们刚说过这是很严肃的 |
[36:18] | Oh, yeah, serious. | 哦 是的 严肃的 |
[36:22] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me! | 噢 你一定是耍我玩呢 |
[36:26] | – Hey, not bad. – Incredible. | – 嘿 不错啊 – 难以置信 |
[36:29] | – You better be able to fix this! – I’m right on it. | – 里德 你最好把这搞定 – 我会马上动手的 |
[36:33] | – Ben, stop it! – I see why you like that. | – 本 别这样 – 我开始明白你为什么喜欢那样了 |
[36:37] | Oh, no, no, no. | 噢 别 别 别 别 |
[36:41] | Crap. | 真垃圾 |
[36:43] | That’s not funny. What am I supposed to do in the meantime? | 那一点都不好玩 现在我该怎么做 |
[36:46] | Just try to keep your distance from us. | 尽量和我们保持距离 |
[36:52] | You and me are gonna be spending a whole lot of time together, pal! | 咱们将会一起相处很长一段时间的 老弟 |
[37:05] | My inside sources tell me unlucky bride-to-be Sue Storm… | 我的内部线人透露 不幸的准新娘的苏・史东 |
[37:09] | …turned invisible and is staying that way… | 在昨天让人难堪的事件中隐身后 |
[37:12] | …after yesterday’s embarrassing fiasco. | 持续人间蒸发中 |
[37:15] | Next, the Invisible Woman’s greatest fashion blunders… | 接下来播放激动人心的 隐形女出糗时尚秀 |
[37:19] | …and an impromptu dance routine from former scientist Reed Richards. | 以及前任科学家里德・理查斯 表演的即兴舞蹈 |
[37:24] | Why do you keep watching this? Just ignore it. | 你为什么老是要看这些 别理他们 |
[37:27] | I can’t ignore it, Reed. There’s no getting away from it! | 我没法不看 里德 根本无处可逃 |
[37:31] | – I believe there is. – How? | – 我相信会有办法的 – 怎么做? |
[37:35] | See? No answer. | 看啊 没办法 |
[37:41] | Yes, there is. | 有的 |
[37:42] | What if, after this crisis is over… | 假如 这次危机结束后… |
[37:47] | …we leave it all behind? – What are you talking about? | – 我们把所有的都抛开 – 你想说什么? |
[37:51] | We move out of the Baxter Building. | 我们搬出巴克斯特大厦 |
[37:53] | I’ll take a teaching position somewhere. | 我去从教 |
[37:56] | Get back to my research. | 还是做回我的研究工作 |
[37:58] | The two of us will live our lives and raise a family, like normal people. | 我们两个会有自己的生活 组成家庭 就象普通人一样 |
[38:03] | You would do that? | 你愿意那么做吗? |
[38:05] | Nothing is more important to me than our future together. | 对我来说我们的未来才是最重要 |
[38:10] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[38:18] | What about Ben and Johnny? | 那本和强尼怎么办? |
[38:20] | They’ll understand. | 他们会理解的 |
[38:22] | Besides, Johnny’s always been more of a solo act. | 而且 强尼更喜欢单打独斗 |
[38:26] | Let’s not mention it to them yet. | 我们先别和他们说 |
[38:28] | Johnny’s got enough to worry about as it is, with his power problems. | 强尼最近对于他能力的问题 已经够操心的了 |
[38:34] | 格棱兰岛 罗素冰河 | |
[39:31] | You’ve been busy, my friend. | 你最近很忙啊 我的朋友 |
[39:34] | Your talents are impressive. | 你的才华让人印象深刻 |
[39:39] | Can you understand what I’m saying? | 你能听懂我说的话吗? |
[39:44] | Together, we could be unstoppable. | 我们在一起 将无人能敌 |
[39:48] | Anything would be ours for the taking. | 为所欲为 |
[39:51] | All that you know is at an end. | 你所认知的都将被终结 |
[39:55] | What do you mean by that? | 你什么意思? |
[39:58] | Wait! I said, wait! | 等等 我说了 等等 |
[40:25] | They’re breaking up the team. Reed and Sue, I overheard them. | 他们要解散队伍 里德和苏 我刚偷听到的 |
[40:29] | They want a nice, normal, boring-ass life. | 他们想过美好普通无聊之极的生活 |
[40:32] | – No more Fantastic Four. – Well… | – 神奇四侠将不复存在了 – 那… |
[40:34] | …what do we do? Keep going, just the two of us? | 我们怎么办 就剩我们两个干下去吗? |
[40:37] | And call ourselves what? The Dynamic Duo? | 我们管自己叫什么 爆破双人组? |
[40:41] | When were they gonna tell us? | 他们要什么时候才告诉我们 |
[40:43] | They’ll tell you when they’re ready. | 他们准备好了就会告诉你们的 |
[40:45] | It’s their decision, not yours. | 这是他们的决定 不是你们的 |
[40:47] | You can’t be mad at them for doing what makes them happy. | 你们不能因为他们 追求自己的幸福而生气 |
[40:52] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[40:54] | We’ve got a serious problem. | 咱们有大麻烦了 |
[40:56] | I cross-referenced the Surfer’s radiation through every astronomical database. | 我在每个天文数据库里面 对冲浪手辐射进行了比较 |
[41:01] | Altair 7, Rigel 3, Vega 6. | 牵牛星7号 参宿七3号 织女星6号 |
[41:04] | – He’s been to all these planets? – And now they’re lifeless. | – 他去过所有的那些星球? – 现在那里已经毫无生命迹象了 |
[41:08] | Barren. Some even shattered. | 荒芜 有些甚至破碎了 |
[41:10] | Everywhere the Surfer goes, eight days later, the planet dies. | 冲浪手去过的地方 八天后 所到星球就死亡了 |
[41:17] | How are we gonna stop him? | 我们怎样才能阻止他 |
[41:19] | We don’t even know where he is. | 我们甚至不知道他在哪里 |
[41:24] | What about the craters? | 那些坑洞呢? |
[41:32] | They appear in a numerical sequence. | 它们的出现是有规律可循的 |
[41:34] | The last crater was formed in Greenland… | 最近的一个坑洞在格陵兰岛 |
[41:37] | …so the next in the sequence should be… | 那么下个坑洞应该在… |
[41:40] | …latitude 51 degrees, 30 minutes north… | 北纬51度30分 |
[41:43] | …Iongitude zero degrees, seven minutes west. | 西经0度7分 |
[42:00] | When he surfaces, move the fight away from the crowd. | 当冲浪手出现时 我们要远离人群才开战 |
[42:03] | He’s too fast to contain. When I see silver, I’m hitting him! | 他太快了 根本控制不住 我一看到他 就立刻展开攻击 |
[42:06] | You can’t do that. We stick to the plan and work as a team. | 你不能那么做 要按照计划 集体行动 |
[42:10] | Oh, we’re a team now? News to me. | 我们现在是个团队啊 对我来说真是新鲜 |
[42:11] | – What are you talking about? – You know what. | – 你在说什么? – 你知道我在说什么 |
[42:14] | We were gonna tell you. | 我们会告诉你们的 |
[42:16] | – When? When you moved our stuff out? – Johnny, this isn’t a good time. | – 什么时候?你搬出巴克斯特大厦的时候? – 强尼 现在不是吵架的时候 |
[42:20] | Kid’s got a point, Reed. You should have told us. | 这孩子说的有道理 里德 你们该告诉我们的 |
[42:23] | That’s enough! We’ll talk about this later. | 好吧 好吧 说够了吧 我们以后再谈 |
[42:25] | What the hell is wrong with you people? | 你们到底他妈的出什么问题了 |
[42:34] | It’s a whirlpool! | 是旋涡 |
[42:36] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[42:45] | What is that? | 那怎么回事 |
[43:03] | Get out! Get out! | 快离开 快离开 |
[43:25] | Don’t let go! | 别放手 |
[43:38] | – Move! – Come on! Go! | – 走啊 – 快跑 跑啊 |
[43:57] | No, Johnny! | 不要啊 强尼 |
[44:18] | Guys? What are you doing? | 伙计们 你们在干什么? |
[44:28] | Ben! Lift it higher! | 本 抬高点 |
[44:30] | I’ll try. | 我会尽力的 |
[45:04] | Sue! | 苏 |
[45:11] | Stay back, before you get somebody killed. | 靠后站 在你害死人之前 |
[45:17] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[45:40] | What the hell was that? | 那他妈的是什么? |
[45:41] | We’ll make adjustments. Next time, we’ll be ready. | 我们要调整一下 下一次 我们会准备好的 |
[45:45] | Next time? There’s no next time. | 下一次?没有下一次了 |
[45:48] | You can’t handle this alone. I’m bringing in help. | 你们不可能单独处理好这件事 这就是为什么我要找人帮忙 |
[45:52] | Bringing in soldiers and weaponry will put innocent people in danger. | 将军 你投入更多的兵力 就让更多无辜的人身处险境 |
[45:56] | No more than you already have. | 不会比你造成的多 |
[46:03] | Victor? | 维特? |
[46:05] | What’s the matter? Afraid of ghosts? | 怎么了?你怕鬼吗? |
[46:10] | – Look out! – Don’t move! | – 小心 – 不许动 |
[46:12] | Since you’re a ghost, you won’t mind if I break your neck. | 既然你是鬼魂 一定不介意我拧断你的小脖子吧 |
[46:16] | – Let him go. – You know who that is? | – 放开他 – 你知道他是谁吗 |
[46:18] | Victor von Doom. He’s here under my orders. | 维特・方・杜姆 是我的部下 |
[46:27] | Ben, let him go. | 本 放开他 |
[46:32] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[46:36] | How are you still alive? | 他怎么还活着? |
[46:38] | No thanks to you four, that’s for certain. | 那当然得多亏了你们四个啊 |
[46:42] | Von Doom’s made contact with the alien. He’s got valuable information. | 方・杜姆和外星人有过接触 掌握着有价值的情报 |
[46:46] | Information that might just help save the planet. | 也许能拯救地球的情报 |
[46:49] | Now let’s be clear about this… | 我们先把话说明白 |
[46:52] | …shall we? I hate you. | 好吗?我恨你 |
[46:57] | All of you. | 你们全部 |
[46:59] | But the world’s at stake and we need to work together to survive. | 但世界危在旦夕 我们要同心协力才能生存 |
[47:05] | General, we know firsthand, you trust Victor and you’re gonna regret it. | 将军 我们有亲身体会 你若信任维特 必将后悔的 |
[47:09] | So far, the only one I’ve regretted trusting here is you, Richards. | 目前为止 我后悔信任的人是你 理查斯 |
[47:15] | Reed, don’t agree to this. | 里德 别答应他们 |
[47:23] | Let’s see what he’s got. | 咱们看看他知道什么 |
[47:25] | I made a detailed recording of our little encounter. | 对于我们的接触过程 我做了详细的纪录 |
[47:29] | All that you know is at an end. | 你所认知的都将被终结 |
[47:35] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[47:36] | I like the part where he knocks you on your ass. | 我喜欢他把你的屁股 摔得稀巴烂那部分 |
[47:42] | Look at where the energy levels surge when he attacks me. | 看看他攻击我时的能量的流动情况 |
[47:48] | There? See what happened? | 那里 就是那样发生的 |
[47:53] | The energy was channeled through him, but it originated from his board. | 能量从他身体流过 但是从源于他的冲浪板 |
[47:57] | If we can separate him from the board, we can cut off his power completely. | 如果我们能把他和冲浪板分开 我们就能完全切断他的能量来源 |
[48:02] | – That’s what we have to do. – How? | – 那就是我们必须做的 – 怎么做? |
[48:05] | If I knew that, I wouldn’t need you people, would I? | 如果我知道 还要你们干吗? |
[48:10] | You two should get started right away. | 你们两个现在就应该开始了 |
[48:18] | I’m glad we have the opportunity to collaborate again. | 我很高兴我们有机会再度合作 |
[48:23] | I’ll try to talk slowly so you can keep up. | 我会尽量说慢点 你好跟得上了 |
[48:33] | How can we be working on the same side as Victor? | 我们怎么可以和维特是一边的 |
[48:36] | You got me. Things were simpler when I could just whale on the guy. | 我很无语 兄弟 如果我抽他 事情就会简单得多 |
[48:40] | What’s he doing? A fire. | 他在干吗?着火了 |
[48:43] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[48:48] | I’ll pay for that. | 我会赔的 |
[48:51] | I’ll tell you, Ben, I’m starting to feel like a complete screw-up. | 告诉你 本 我开始觉得自己是个废物了 |
[48:55] | Hey, hey, you’re not a complete screw-up. | 嘿 你不是个废物 |
[48:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:59] | Look, kid, it’s out of our hands. It’s up to the eggheads now. | 瞧啊 伙计 现在不是我们说了算了 现在取决于理论家们了 |
[49:04] | You think Reed’s right about the whole end-of-the-world thing? | 你觉得里德是对的吗? 关于世界末日的事 |
[49:08] | He’s never been wrong about this kind of thing before. | 他对这种事从来没错过 |
[49:12] | You know, I’m not exactly a deep kind of guy. | 你知道的 我不是那种懂科技的人 |
[49:15] | Really? | 是吗? |
[49:18] | But if Reed’s right, and this is it… | 但如果里德是对的 这就是末日了 |
[49:24] | …how do you want to spend your last few minutes? | 你生命的最后几分钟打算怎么过? |
[49:27] | Part of me would like to go out fighting. | 部分的我想出去打架 |
[49:32] | But the truth is… | 但事实上… |
[49:34] | …I’d like to spend my last couple of minutes holding Alicia. | 我想与艾莉莎相拥度过生命中的最后时光 |
[49:40] | That sounds pretty good. | 听上去很不错 |
[49:43] | I mean, not the “holding Alicia” thing. She’s your girlfriend, not mine. | 我的不是说抱着艾莉莎的事情 你的女朋友 不是我的 |
[49:46] | Want nothing to do with her. Not to say she’s not attractive. | 我不想对她干什么 不是说她没有吸引力 |
[49:49] | She’s very attractive. She’s so attractive. | 她非常迷人 她 你知道的 太迷人了 |
[49:53] | Even with the… I can’t think of a guy that wouldn’t want to… | 就算 (失明) 你知道的 想像不到哪一个男人不想… |
[49:59] | What I meant… | 我的意思是… |
[50:01] | …was that it’s nice to have somebody. | 能和一个人在一起真好 |
[50:06] | Well, you got me, pal. | 好吧 我无语了 兄弟 |
[50:24] | How’s it going? | 进展如何? |
[50:26] | I can’t find a link. | 我毫无头绪 |
[50:28] | – It’ll be all right. – No, it won’t! | – 会没事的 你拥有所有… – 不会的 |
[50:31] | The whole world’s counting on me, and I just… | 整个世界都指望着我呢 而我却… |
[50:34] | Reed, you’re gonna find the answer. | 里德 你会找到答案的 |
[50:37] | – You always do. – Thanks, Sue. | – 你总能找到 – 是啊 谢谢 苏 |
[50:39] | – You just need to relax. – Yeah, right. | – 你需要休息放松. – 是啊 说的对 |
[50:41] | You do. Reed, you need to relax. | 是真的 里德 你需要放松 |
[50:46] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[50:48] | Slower. | 慢慢的 |
[50:50] | There you go. | 做的不错 |
[50:53] | Come on. Again. | 来啊 再做一次 |
[50:58] | See? I can already feel your pulse slowing down. | 看啊 我已经能感觉到你脉搏慢了下来 |
[51:04] | – Do you remember that time…? – A pulse. | – 你记得上次… – 脉冲 |
[51:09] | A tachyon pulse. | 速子脉冲 |
[51:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[51:14] | I’m glad I could help. | 很高兴我可以帮上忙 |
[51:36] | So exactly how does this thing work? | 那么 这个东西具体怎么工作的? |
[51:39] | When we activate the field, it’ll separate him from his board… | 我们激活他周围的场 这会让他 和冲浪板分开 从而失去能量 |
[51:42] | …making him powerless. – Like a fish in a net. | 就象落网之鱼 |
[51:46] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 是的 – 是的 |
[51:48] | – In theory, anyway. – How long until it’s operational? | – 理论上是 不管怎么说 – 还需要多久可以付之实施 |
[51:51] | – Three hours. – Three hours. | – 3小时 – 3小时 |
[51:53] | I can only go so fast, since I’m working by myself. | 我知道 我自己一个人 只能做到这么快 |
[51:57] | – What do you need to make this happen? – There are a couple of things. | – 要实现它 你还需要什么? – 实际上还有几样东西 |
[52:00] | Do your field engineers have a beryllium casing? | 你的工程师们有辐射保护服吗? |
[52:14] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[52:17] | – Don’t you knock? – You’re supposed to be helping Reed. | – 你有敲门吗? – 你应该在实验室里帮里德 |
[52:20] | Tell him not to worry. | 告诉他不用担心 |
[52:21] | I’ll be there to hold his hand and finish his little project for him. | 我会去牵着他的小手 帮他完成他的小项目的 |
[52:30] | – Anything else? – How’d you do it? | – 还有别的事吗? – 你怎么做到的? |
[52:35] | How did you come back? | 你怎么活过来的? |
[52:40] | It scares you, doesn’t it? | 吓着你了 是吧? |
[52:45] | The things I can do. | 我做的事 |
[52:47] | Did you know I could create a force field inside someone’s body… | 你知道我能在 人的体内制造一个能量场 |
[52:50] | …and expand it until they explode? | 然后让它膨胀直到它爆炸吗? |
[52:53] | Give it your best shot. | 试试看啊 |
[52:59] | Just get back to the lab. | 快回实验室去 |
[53:09] | Mr. Storm? | 史东先生? |
[53:11] | We’re heading to intercept the Surfer in 10 minutes, with or without you. | 我们10分钟后开始拦截冲浪手 有没有你都无所谓 |
[53:14] | Were you waiting outside the bathroom to try and catch me in a towel? | 你刚才是不是就在浴室门外 等着看我围着浴巾的样子? |
[53:26] | That was a joke. I was joking. | 开玩笑 我开玩笑呢 |
[53:29] | Why are you so down on me? You don’t even know me. | 你为什么对我这么冷淡? 你甚至都不了解我 |
[53:32] | I know you very well. I read your personality profile. | 实际上我很了解你 我读过你的个人档案 |
[53:36] | Confident. Reckless. Irresponsible. | 自负 鲁莽 不负责任 |
[53:39] | Self-obsessed, bordering on narcissism. | 自恋已极 |
[53:43] | Okay, so you do know me. | 好吧 你确实了解我 |
[53:44] | All I’ve seen is a guy that almost got his team killed. | 我所看到的就是一个 差点害死自己团队的人 |
[53:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:51] | I’ve been a little off my game lately. | 我最近有点不在状态 |
[53:54] | This is not a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[54:05] | 德国 黑森林 | |
[54:10] | – Sir, he’s in position north of here. – Good. | – 长官 他已经在北面就位 – 很好 |
[54:12] | – General, give us a one-mile perimeter. – Forget it, Richards. | – 将军 给我一个周长一公里的区域 – 你就别想了 理查斯 |
[54:15] | You had your shot and you blew it. This is a military operation now. | 我给你过机会 你搞砸了 现在这是军事行动了 |
[54:19] | Jam the signal, get out of the way, and let us do our job. | 你只管扰乱信号 让开路 其它的我们来 |
[54:22] | – You don’t understand. – No, you don’t understand. | – 你不明白 – 不 是你不明白 |
[54:26] | So let me make it clear for you and your pack of freaks. | 让我把话给你 和你们这帮怪物说清楚 |
[54:29] | I’m the quarterback. You’re on my team. | 我才是四分卫 而你在我的队伍里 |
[54:32] | Got it? | 明白了吗? |
[54:34] | But I guess you never played football in high school, did you, Richards? | 我猜你高中里从来没打过橄榄球 是吧 理查斯 |
[54:40] | No, you’re right, I didn’t. | 没错 你说的对 我没打过橄榄球 |
[54:42] | I stayed in and studied, like a good little nerd. | 我就像普通的小书呆子一样埋头苦学 |
[54:47] | And fifteen years later… | 然而15年后 |
[54:50] | …I’m one of the greatest minds of the 21 st century. | 我成为了21世纪最有智慧的人之一 |
[54:53] | I’m engaged to the hottest girl on the planet. | 我和星球上最性感的女孩订婚了 |
[54:56] | And the jock who played quarterback in high school… | 而高中打橄榄球四分卫的大个子 |
[54:59] | …is right in front of me, asking me for my help. | 他站在我面前 请求我的帮助 |
[55:02] | And I say he’s not gonna get a damn thing… | 而我告诉他 他妈的什么也别想得到 |
[55:06] | …unless he does exactly what I tell him to… | 除非他完全照我说的去做 |
[55:09] | …and starts treating my friends and me with some respect. | 而且开始学会如何尊重我和我的朋友 |
[55:21] | Give him what he wants. | 他要什么就给他 |
[55:26] | I am so hot for you right now. | 我现在觉得你性感极了 |
[55:28] | Me too. | 我也这么觉得 是不是 里德 |
[55:43] | This is it. | 就是这里了 |
[55:45] | You have your coordinates. Set up your posts and rendezvous back here. | 你们有各自的坐标 安置好你们的脉冲仪 然后回来汇合 |
[56:02] | First squad, move out! | 第一小队 前进 |
[56:36] | Hey. You scared me there, Smokey. Look at you. You’re cute. | 你吓到我了 小灰 看看你 长得真可爱啊 |
[56:48] | Yeah, that’s right. Keep running, Boo Boo. | 那就对了 不要停 布布 |
[56:52] | Overgrown furball. | 不中用的大毛球 |
[56:56] | – What’s our status? – Yeah. I’m good to go. | – 你的情况怎么样? – 很好 我快好了 |
[56:58] | – Same here. – Almost there. | – 我也是 – 就好了 |
[57:12] | Guys? | 伙计们? |
[57:14] | – We have a problem. – What’s wrong? | – 我们有麻烦了 – 怎么了? |
[57:17] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[57:20] | Get out of there, right now! | 快离开 马上 |
[57:44] | Why are you destroying our planet? | 你为什么要毁灭我们的星球? |
[57:48] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[57:50] | – Sue! – Wait! | – 苏 – 等等 |
[57:55] | What do you mean, you don’t have a choice? | 你说你别无选择是什么意思? |
[57:58] | There’s always a choice. | 总有别的选择的 |
[58:01] | Not always. | 不总是 |
[58:04] | Why are you trying to destroy us? | 你为什么想毁灭我们? |
[58:07] | I am not the Destroyer. | 我不是毁灭者 |
[58:11] | Come on, Richards. Jam the damn signal. | 快点啊 理查斯 他妈的快扰乱信号啊 |
[58:14] | Maybe he needs a little persuasion. | 也许需要催催他 |
[58:18] | – Fire one over the top. – Roger, out. | – 发射一枚导弹 – 收到 开火 |
[58:35] | – Open fire. – Open fire. | – 开火 – 开火 |
[58:36] | Open fire! Repeat, open fire! | 开火 重复 开火 |
[58:47] | Fall back! Fall back! | 后撤 后撤 |
[58:52] | – Let me just… – No, wait! | – 让我… – 不 等一下 |
[58:55] | Reed. | 里德 |
[58:58] | Come on, Sue. | 快点啊 苏 |
[59:01] | All right, it’s up. | 好了 启动了 |
[59:03] | Reed. | 里德 |
[59:05] | Got him. | 逮住他了 |
[59:31] | Not so tough now, are you? | 看你也不怎么强了 |
[59:43] | Victor! Stay back! | 维特 退后 |
[59:46] | You’re the quarterback. | 你是四分卫 |
[1:00:06] | Eyes on! Keep your weapons trained! | 看着点 保持待机 |
[1:00:09] | – Perimeter secure! – Move him out. | – 防区安全 – 带他走 |
[1:00:12] | 西伯利亚 雅库茨克 | |
[1:00:17] | – Open the gate! – Get him to the debriefing room. | – 开门 – 把他带到审讯室 |
[1:00:33] | – We had an agreement. – Calm down. | – 将军 我们有协议的 – 冷静点 |
[1:00:35] | The enemy has been captured. | 敌人被抓住了 任务完成了 |
[1:00:37] | – Where is he? – Contained. | – 他在哪? – 关起来了 |
[1:00:39] | General? | 将军 |
[1:00:42] | Mr. Sherman. | 沙曼先生 |
[1:00:46] | If you’ll excuse us, we have work to do. | 失陪了 我们有事情要做 |
[1:00:49] | – I want to be there for the questioning. – Not gonna happen. | – 我想参加审讯 – 恐怕不行 |
[1:00:52] | Make sure our guests remain here, comfortably. | 请保证我们的客人呆在这里 舒舒服服的 |
[1:00:56] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[1:00:59] | General, what about the board? | 将军 冲浪板怎么处理? |
[1:01:02] | It’s in a chamber which continuously scrambles the signal. | 它在一间不停放出干扰信号的房间里 |
[1:01:23] | There are certain things I’m not permitted to do… | 有些事不允许我做 |
[1:01:26] | …because they’re considered human-rights violations. | 出于他们对倾犯人权的顾虑 |
[1:01:28] | Fortunately, you’re not human. | 幸运的是 你不是人类 |
[1:01:38] | Are we prisoners? | 我们是囚犯吗? |
[1:01:40] | How did that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[1:01:42] | Apparently, they don’t want us interfering with their methods. | 很明显 他们不希望我们 干涉他们的审讯手段 |
[1:01:46] | I can’t imagine what they’re doing to him. | 我都不敢想像他们会对他做出什么 |
[1:01:48] | – I say he gets what he deserves. – How can you say that? | – 我说他罪有应得 – 你怎么可以那么说? |
[1:01:51] | I’m just saying maybe the general’s right about this. | 我只是说 将军说的有可能是对的 |
[1:01:54] | The guy was about to destroy the planet. He said so himself. | 他就是要毁灭地球的 他自己这么说的 |
[1:01:57] | It doesn’t make sense. He protected me from the missile. Why would he do that? | 但是没有道理啊 他保护我不被导弹伤害 他为什么要那么做? |
[1:02:02] | Maybe he thinks you’re cute. | 也许他觉得你很可爱 |
[1:02:04] | There’s more going on. He said he wasn’t the Destroyer. | 还有别的 他说他不是毁灭者 |
[1:02:07] | Maybe he lied? | 也许他在说谎 |
[1:02:13] | We need to get inside there and talk to him. | 我们需要进去和他谈谈 |
[1:02:17] | But under the radar. | 但不能被发现 |
[1:02:23] | Is there any way we could get some DVDs… | 能不能给我们弄个DVD |
[1:02:26] | …or popcorn or something? | 玉米或其他别的来娱乐一下 |
[1:02:28] | – I’ll call it in. – Great. | – 我会搞定的 史东先生 – 太棒了 |
[1:02:30] | Thank you. Semper fi. | 谢谢 水兵 |
[1:02:32] | That’s the Marine Corps. We’re the Army. | 那是海军的叫法 我们是陆军 |
[1:02:35] | Right, I know it’s the Army. | 对啊 我明白了 陆军 |
[1:02:44] | Captain Raye. Access granted. | 雷上尉 准许进入 |
[1:03:02] | General. | 将军 |
[1:03:04] | Von Doom wants to speak with you. | 方・杜姆想和你谈谈 |
[1:03:07] | You should really be a little more cooperative. | 你实在应该更合作一些 |
[1:03:10] | Mr. Sherman, let’s take a break. | 沙曼先生 我们休息一下 |
[1:03:31] | I know you are there. | 我知道你在那里 |
[1:03:45] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[1:03:49] | Come on, you must have a name. | 好啦 你一定有名字的 |
[1:03:52] | I’m Susan. | 我叫苏珊 |
[1:03:58] | You said you weren’t the one trying to destroy our world. Then who is? | 你说你不是想摧毁我们星球的人 那又是谁? |
[1:04:03] | – The one I serve. – Who do you serve? | – 我的主人 – 你的主人是谁? |
[1:04:09] | I’m trying to help you, but to do that, you have to tell me the truth. | 听着 我在尽量帮助你 但要那样做 你必须告诉我真相 |
[1:04:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:04:27] | It is known by many names. My people called it… | 它有很多名字 我的人民管它叫… |
[1:04:31] | …Galactus… | 加拉特斯… |
[1:04:33] | …the Devourer of Worlds. | 世界的毁灭者 |
[1:04:39] | It must feed on energy to survive. | 它必须吞噬能量才能生存 |
[1:04:43] | Both thermal… | 包括热能 |
[1:04:45] | …and organic. | 电能和有机物 |
[1:04:46] | How can you serve this thing? | 你怎么能侍奉这种东西 |
[1:04:48] | Because I must. | 因为我必须这么做 |
[1:04:49] | Doesn’t it bother you | 你能心安理得吗 |
[1:04:52] | all the worlds and innocent people you’ve helped destroy? | 所有那些世界 那些无辜的人 你都是帮凶啊 |
[1:04:54] | My service spares my world… | 我的侍奉 可以让我的世界幸免遇难 |
[1:04:59] | …and the one I love. | 还有我的爱人 |
[1:05:03] | Why did you try to protect me? | 你为什么试图保护我? |
[1:05:07] | Because… | 因为… |
[1:05:10] | …you remind me of her. | 你让我想起了她 |
[1:05:27] | Could you stop the Destroyer if you wanted to? | 如果你愿意 你能阻止那个毁灭者吗? |
[1:05:30] | It is not I who draws the Destroyer here. It is the beacon. | 不是我把毁灭者带到这里的 是灯塔 |
[1:05:34] | What’s the beacon? | 灯塔是什么? |
[1:05:36] | The source of my power. | 我能量的来源 |
[1:05:38] | Your board? | 你的冲浪板? |
[1:05:44] | Take joy in the last few hours you have left… | 享受你生命中最后的几个小时吧 |
[1:05:47] | …for he is nearly here. | 因为大难已临头 |
[1:06:07] | Well? I helped deliver the alien to you, as promised. | 好了 我已经履行我的承诺 帮你们抓住了外星人 |
[1:06:11] | Now it’s time to keep your end of the bargain. | 现在该你履行承诺了 |
[1:06:14] | You can do your tests on the board… | 你可以拿冲浪板做实验 |
[1:06:18] | …but under armed guard and in my presence only. | 但是要守卫看着 而且我必须在场 |
[1:06:22] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[1:06:31] | General Hager. Access granted. | 哈格将军 准许进入 |
[1:06:57] | The board draws it here. | 冲浪板正指引着它来这里 |
[1:06:59] | How do you fight something that eats planets? | 我们怎么能和吞噬星球的东西对抗呢 |
[1:07:01] | We have to get to the board and lead it away from here. | 我们必须找到冲浪板 把它引向别的地方 趁现在还来得及 |
[1:07:04] | Well, do you think the general will go for that? | 好吧 你觉得将军会同意吗? |
[1:07:07] | He’ll have no choice. | 他没的选择 |
[1:07:12] | Thank you, general. | 谢谢 将军 |
[1:07:14] | But I’m afraid… | 但我恐怕… |
[1:07:16] | …the truth is… | 真相是… |
[1:07:18] | …sometimes Reed is right. | 有时里德是对的 |
[1:07:24] | What…? | 什么? |
[1:07:38] | Hey, you. Come here. | 嘿 你过来 |
[1:07:41] | Let me ask you something. | 我有事要问你 |
[1:08:45] | Nice. | 棒极了 |
[1:08:51] | Crap. | 哦 见鬼 |
[1:09:00] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:09:05] | Okay, that one hurt. | 喔 真疼 |
[1:09:08] | – Where’s Reed? – Back here. | – 里德在哪里? – 在后面 |
[1:09:21] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[1:09:31] | Reed. | 里德 |
[1:09:37] | Victor. We’ve gotta get it back. | 维特…我们要把他抓回来 |
[1:09:40] | We need to get the Surfer. He understands its power. | 我们需要带上冲浪手 他是唯一懂得如何运用冲浪板能量的人 |
[1:09:43] | Even if we break him out of this place, how are we gonna catch up to Victor? | 即使我们把他带出这里 怎么才能追上维特? |
[1:09:48] | Leave that to me. | 那就交给我了 |
[1:10:19] | – Halt! – Stay where you are! | – 停下 – 呆在那不许动 |
[1:10:25] | Pal, this is the luckiest day of your life. | 老兄 你行大运了 |
[1:10:31] | What the hell is going on? Where is General Hager? | 这里到底发生了什么 哈格将军呢? |
[1:10:35] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:10:36] | And if we don’t get him out of here, we’ll all be. | 如果我们不带他出去 我们都会死 |
[1:10:39] | Frankie… | 法兰其… |
[1:10:43] | …the world is literally at stake here. You have to trust us. | 世界已经危在旦夕了 你必须相信我们 |
[1:10:49] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:10:53] | We need to get to the roof. It should be here by now. | 我们要到屋顶上去 它现在应该到了 |
[1:10:56] | What should be here? | 什么东西? |
[1:11:08] | Holy crap! | 我的天啊 |
[1:11:10] | Reed. | 里德 |
[1:11:12] | This is by far the coolest thing you have ever done. | 这是目前为止你做的最酷的东西 |
[1:11:24] | – Hemi? – Of course. | – 半自动的? – 当然 |
[1:11:27] | Okay, Ben, you get inside. Johnny, you fly behind us. | 好了 本你进去 强尼 你飞在我们后面 |
[1:11:30] | – You gotta let me fly this. – I’m the best pilot. I should drive. | – 你得让我驾驶这玩意 – 别想了 我是最好的飞行员 我来开 |
[1:11:34] | – Guys. – You’re lucky if it can carry you. | – 伙计们 – 你说真的吗?这东西能装下你已经是运气了 |
[1:11:36] | – I can fly circles around you. – Guys! | – 我能开着围着你兜圈子 – 伙计们 |
[1:11:38] | – Reed. – Shut up! And move it! | – 里德 – 闭嘴 快上去 |
[1:11:41] | I’m driving. | 我来开 |
[1:11:46] | Flame on! | 点火 |
[1:11:54] | Okay. We’re now officially enemies of the United States of America. | 好啦 我们现在正式成为美国公敌了 |
[1:11:59] | Victor is out there somewhere with unlimited power. | 维特在某个地方 拥有无限的力量 |
[1:12:02] | And we’ve got a giant intergalactic force… | 我们还有个强大的星系怪兽 |
[1:12:05] | that’s about to destroy our planet in less than 24 hours | 想在不到24小时里摧毁我们的星球 |
[1:12:07] | Did I miss anything? | 我漏了什么吗? |
[1:12:10] | I’ve locked on Victor’s energy trail. He’s headed over Southeast China. | 我已经锁定了维特的能量轨迹 他正飞往中国东南部 |
[1:12:14] | Hang on. | 坐稳了 |
[1:12:20] | Norrin Radd. | 诺林・拉德 |
[1:12:23] | – What? – I was once called Norrin Radd. | – 什么? – 我以前的名字叫诺林・拉德 |
[1:12:28] | Norrin, we’ll need your help to save our world. | 诺林 我们需要你帮助我们 来拯救我们的星球 |
[1:12:32] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[1:12:39] | What the hell was that? | 那是他妈是什么? |
[1:12:42] | Victor, the board is drawing the Destroyer here. You have to give it up. | 维特 这个冲浪板正引导着毁灭者来这里 你必须放弃它 |
[1:12:47] | You know, I’ve never been the giving type, Reed. | 你知道 我从来都不是会放弃的人 里德 |
[1:12:50] | Hold on! | 抓稳了 |
[1:13:06] | We’re sitting ducks! | 我们是瓮中之鳖 |
[1:13:07] | We’re gonna have to split up! | 我们必须分开 |
[1:13:09] | – What? – This ought to be fun! | – 什么? – 那会很有趣的 |
[1:13:41] | He’s really pissing me off! | 他把我逼急了 |
[1:13:48] | Surf’s up, metalhead! | 大浪来了 金属脑袋 |
[1:13:53] | Victor, only the Surfer can stop the Destroyer. But he needs his board. | 维特 只有冲浪手才能阻止毁灭者 但他需要冲浪板 |
[1:13:59] | – Come and get it, Richards. – Victor. | – 自己来拿啊 理查斯 – 维特 |
[1:14:06] | Let’s all go for a spin! | 让我们转起来吧 |
[1:14:48] | Norrin! | 诺林 |
[1:14:51] | Catch. | 抓到你了 |
[1:15:07] | Sue! | 苏 |
[1:15:14] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[1:15:15] | Sue. Sue. | 苏 苏 |
[1:15:17] | – Oh, God. – Johnny, don’t touch her! | – 噢 老天啊 – 强尼 别碰她 |
[1:15:23] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 哦 天啊 |
[1:15:25] | You need to find a way to get the board. | 你需要想办法弄到冲浪板 |
[1:15:27] | – Sue, I… – Okay. | 苏 我… |
[1:15:38] | He is here. | 他到了 |
[1:15:47] | Reed? | 里德? |
[1:15:50] | Reed. | 里德 |
[1:15:53] | Victor’s gotta have a pulse emitter linking him to his board. | 维特一定是通过脉冲发射器 和冲浪板连接的 |
[1:15:56] | We take it out, we can separate him from his board. | 我们把发射器破坏 就可以把他和冲浪板分开 |
[1:16:00] | He’s too strong for me. | 他对我来说太强大了 |
[1:16:01] | I could whale on him if I get close… | 我能打败他 如果我可以靠近点的话 |
[1:16:04] | …but he could see me coming from a mile away. | 但是他能从一公里外看到我 |
[1:16:08] | It would take all of us. | 那就我们就一起上 |
[1:16:11] | Or maybe just one of us. | 也许我们中的一个就够了 |
[1:16:17] | We don’t know what it could do to you. | 我们不知道这会对你产生什么影响 |
[1:16:21] | Let’s not make this about me. | 现在不是担心我的时候 |
[1:16:45] | To quote a friend of mine… | 用我一个朋友的话说 |
[1:16:47] | …it’s clobbering time. | 狂欢时间到了 |
[1:17:45] | You ain’t going down fighting, kid. | 你不能独自战斗 小家伙 |
[1:17:49] | Not without me. | 没我可不行 |
[1:19:28] | You’ve gotta go. | 你该走了 |
[1:20:01] | Treasure each moment with her. | 珍惜和她在一起的每一刻. |
[1:20:04] | And tell her she was right. | 告诉她 她是对的 |
[1:20:06] | We do have a choice. | 我们确实可以选择 |
[1:20:36] | Thought you could use a hand. | 我想你可能需要我帮你一把 |
[1:20:42] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[1:21:14] | Why isn’t it working? | 怎么不起作用? |
[1:21:17] | We were too late. | 我们晚了 |
[1:21:27] | I will no longer serve. | 我不再侍奉你了 |
[1:21:31] | This is the end for us both. | 我们将同归于尽 |
[1:22:58] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:23:02] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:23:08] | What did I miss? | 我错过什么了吗? |
[1:23:20] | – He did it. – Great job, kid. | – 他做到了 – 干得好 小家伙 |
[1:23:25] | Hey, wait. I’m not changing. | 等等 我不会变化了 |
[1:23:28] | Hey, that’s right. | 嘿 是啊 |
[1:23:30] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[1:23:33] | Okay, now you’re making me uncomfortable. | 好吧 你让我感到不习惯了 |
[1:23:55] | So I guess this is it. | 那么我想一切都结束了 |
[1:23:58] | We all go our separate ways. | 我们该各走各的了 |
[1:24:01] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:03] | – No? – No. | – 不是吗? – 不是 |
[1:24:05] | – No? – Lf not for the team… | – 不会吗? – 如果不是整个队伍… |
[1:24:07] | …the whole world would be gone. | 整个世界现在就不复存在了 |
[1:24:09] | We can’t run away from our responsibilities. This is who we are. | 我们不能逃避责任 离开需要 我们保护的人 我们为此而生 |
[1:24:13] | – That’s what I’ve been saying. – What about having a normal life? | – 我一直是这么说的 – 你不是想过普通人的生活?组织家庭 |
[1:24:16] | – A family? – Who says you have to be normal… | – 组成家庭 – 谁说一定要成为普通人… |
[1:24:19] | …to have a family? | 才可以建立家庭的 |
[1:24:22] | So are you up for another media-circus wedding? Fifth time’s a charm. | 那么你准备再办一个马戏媒体团婚礼 第五次 也算个吉利数了 |
[1:24:27] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:31] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[1:24:44] | Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join Reed Richards… | 亲爱的朋友们 我们今天聚集于此 庆贺里德・理查斯… |
[1:24:49] | …and Sue Storm together in holy… | 和苏・史东的…神圣的 |
[1:24:52] | …matrimony. | 婚姻 |
[1:24:55] | – What is it? – Venice is sinking into the Adriatic. | – 怎么了? – 威尼斯快要沉入了亚德里亚那海了 |
[1:24:58] | Oh, boy. That’s a biggie. | 哦 伙计们 那可是大事件 |
[1:25:00] | Could we just skip to the end? | 我们能不能跳到最后? |
[1:25:03] | – Yeah. The love these two share… – No, the very end. | – 好的 希望这对爱人分享… – 不是 是最最后… |
[1:25:07] | Yeah, great. You have the rings? | 哦 好极了 戒指带来了吗? |
[1:25:18] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是的 |
[1:25:19] | I now pronounce you man and wife, and you may kiss the bride. | 我现在宣布你们正式成为夫妇 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[1:25:29] | – Okay. We should get out of here. – Yeah. | – 好吧 我们该走了 – 嗯 |
[1:25:32] | – Gotta go, hon. – Okay. | – 要走了 亲爱的 – 好的 |
[1:25:39] | I have to throw the bouquet. | 我还要抛鲜花呢 |
[1:25:41] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:25:52] | Heads up, Johnny. | 抬头看 强尼 |
[1:26:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:07] | Reflex. | 条件反射 |