Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Fast & Furious Presents:Hobbs & Shaw(速度与激情:特别行动)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Fast & Furious Presents:Hobbs & Shaw(速度与激情:特别行动)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:速度与激情:特别行动
英文名称:Fast & Furious Presents:Hobbs & Shaw
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:39] All right, touch down in two. 听好 两分钟后着陆
[00:41] Rules of engagement: 交战原则
[00:42] Electric rounds only. 只能用电击枪
[00:44] MI6 wants him alive for questioning. 军情六局需要活口供审讯
[00:46] The target’s in a metal copper. 目标在一个金属盒内
[00:48] Every agency and terror cell is looking for it. 每个情报组织和恐怖组织都在找它
[01:05] 伊西昂
[01:23] Get on the ground! 趴下
[01:24] Get on the ground! 趴下
[01:59] 系统已解锁
[02:01] 开启样品仓
[02:04] Asset secured. 目标到手
[02:09] MI6. 军情六处
[02:11] Freeze! 不许动
[02:13] I’m a fan. Fantastic job. 我可是粉丝 干得不错
[02:15] And I think you look amazing in your matching outfits. 你们的统一服装真好看
[02:19] Who the hell are you? 你他妈是谁
[02:20] Bad guy. 坏人
[02:23] Get on the ground, now! 赶紧趴下
[02:27] 主要威胁
[02:28] 攻击概率92.3%
[02:31] Nah. 这可不行
[03:24] 注射准备就绪
[03:35] 病毒样品已释放
[03:57] 病毒样品已释放
[04:09] Buggered up, too. 又失败了
[04:11] The team is down. 小队被干掉了
[04:12] We’ve been betrayed. 我们被出卖了
[04:14] She took the virus. 她拿走了病毒
[04:28] One of the soldiers got away with the virus. 一个士兵带着病毒逃走了
[04:30] I want her on the run with no place to turn. 我要让她叫天天不应
[04:38] She is a… a wily one. 她很狡猾
[04:40] Monitor all channels and make sure she takes the fall for it. 监控所有频道 确保她为此背黑锅
[04:43] – Understand? – Yes, sir. -明白了吗 -是 长官
[04:45] What do you want us to do with these arseholes? 这些混蛋怎么处置
[04:47] Clean it up. I don’t care. 清理吧 无所谓
[04:49] No witnesses. 不能留下活口
[04:50] I’m gonna get it back. 我要拿回病毒
[04:54] Who’s gonna stop me? 谁又能阻挡我
[05:43] – Where? – Where? -在哪 -在哪
[05:51] 伦敦
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1676个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:280个,六级词汇:156个,GRE词汇:167个,托福词汇:218个,考研词汇:336个,专四词汇:270个,专八词汇:43个,
所有生词标注共:586个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[06:12] 洛杉矶
[06:17] 每周日 卡拉OK派对
[06:41] Who the hell are you? 你是哪根葱
[06:44] I’m what you call a nice, cold can of whoop-ass. 我就是传说中的罐装狠角色
[06:57] Who the hell are you? 你是哪根葱
[06:59] I’m what you might call a champagne problem. 我就是传说中的惹事儿香槟
[07:14] What you got, big man? 你有什么能耐 大个子
[07:40] Well, you thought that would’ve broke. 居然还没碎
[07:53] I’m gonna kill you! 我要杀了你
[07:55] You gonna die! 你死定了
[08:13] All right, all right. No, no, no, no. 行了 行了 不 不
[08:14] That’s my favorite jacket, don’t do that. 这是我最爱的外套 别这样
[08:16] Hi, sweetheart, could you pass me that gun, please? 亲爱的 能把文身机递给我吗
[08:19] Thank you very much. 十分感谢
[08:20] Nice tats. 文身不错
[08:22] All right, assclown, we’re gonna play a little game. 好了 混蛋 我们来玩个小游戏
[08:24] It’s called hangman. 叫作上吊人问答
[08:25] I’m gonna ask you some questions. 我要问你几个问题
[08:26] When you give me an answer I don’t like… 如果你的答案我不爱听
[08:29] Okay. You get the idea. 行 你懂了就行
[08:31] I’ve been tracking some dark web chatter 我在追踪黑市上谈论的
[08:33] about a super virus that’s comin’ up on the auction block. 一种即将被拍卖的超级病毒
[08:36] Why don’t you tell me about it? 不如你给我讲讲
[08:37] I swear, I don’t-I don’t know! 我发誓 我不知情
[08:39] I don’t like that answer. 这答案我不爱听
[08:43] A little bird told me about a shadow outfit. 有线人跟我说了影子机构的事
[08:45] Black tech. Blood ops. 邪恶科技 血腥行动
[08:48] Real arseholes. 真正的混蛋
[08:49] Like you. 就像你
[08:50] They’re called Eteon. 他们被称为伊西昂
[08:52] And you’re gonna tell me where to find them. 你要告诉我去哪找他们
[08:53] You’re not gonna tell me 不是因为我把你
[08:54] because I’m hanging you out the window. 吊在外面才要告诉我
[08:56] You gonna tell me… 而是因为
[08:58] because I’m the guy willing to drop you. 我会把你扔下去
[09:07] All right, bonus round. 好了 加分题
[09:09] Where’s the virus? 病毒在哪
[09:10] No! No, wait! 不 不 等等
[09:12] Don’t leave me out here! 别把我吊在这里
[09:13] Please! 求你了
[09:14] Don’t leave me! 别走
[09:16] Don’t leave me! 别走啊
[09:21] What did he write? 他写的什么
[09:23] 我爱警察
[09:25] 速度与激情:特别行动
[09:35] 好莱坞
[09:37] 珍妮餐厅
[09:40] A… A… A… 优 优 优
[09:43] Excellent. Oh, and by the way, 很好 对了还有
[09:44] your Old Man and the Sea report? From last week? 你上周做的那个《老人与海》报告
[09:47] You did so good. It was awesome. 做得很棒 很出色
[09:48] – Thanks, Dad. – Yes. -谢了老爸 -好
[09:50] What’s that? 这是什么
[09:52] It’s a social studies assignment. 社会学的作业
[09:56] It’s a family tree. 绘制家谱
[09:58] It’s just a sketch. 就是个草图
[09:58] 萨曼·霍布斯 莎卢克·霍布斯
[10:00] Oh, yeah! 挺好
[10:01] That’s our family tree right there, it’s, uh… 这就是我们的家谱
[10:05] It’s… super easy to read and very clear. 简单易读 一清二楚
[10:11] Yeah. 对
[10:12] But… I was going to use this. 但我本来打算用这个的
[10:17] I found it in the garage drawer. 我在车库抽屉里找到的
[10:20] That’s you, isn’t’ it? 这是你 对吧
[10:23] Who’s Jonah? 乔纳是谁
[10:26] I-Is that your brother? 是你兄弟吗
[10:29] Yup, that’s my brother. 对 是我兄弟
[10:31] Why don’t you ever talk about Samoa? 你为什么从来不提起萨摩亚
[10:34] Did something happen? 出了什么事吗
[10:36] In life, things happen. 人生无常
[10:39] You may not want them to, but… 你可能不希望这样 但是
[10:41] they do. 没办法
[10:44] You just got to do your best… 你只能尽力而为
[10:48] and move on. 然后继续生活
[10:49] The fact of the matter is, 事实是
[10:51] I’m your family… I’m your people… 我是你的家人 你的亲人
[10:54] Me. 我
[10:55] – And you’re a whole lot. – Oh, I am a whole lot. -你一个顶十个 -说得没错
[10:58] Look at this, perfect timing. 瞧 来得正好
[11:02] Oh, no, this is for the mini. 不 这是小家伙的
[11:03] – Yep. – Thank you so much. -对 -非常感谢
[11:06] Cheat day? 放纵日
[11:07] Cheat day, yeah! 正是放纵日
[11:09] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[11:14] Is that really necessary? 有必要这样吗
[11:15] Come on, she’s 71 years old. 拜托 她都71岁了
[11:17] What’s the matter with you lot? 你们这些人是不是脑子有病
[11:18] Sir, the prisoner will only be allowed more leniency 先生 囚犯只有证明自己不再构成安全威胁
[11:21] when she proves to be less of a security risk. 才能享受更为宽松的政策
[11:24] If someone leaves the back door open, 如果有人没关后门
[11:25] it’s a bit daft not to try and use it. 不想法子越狱就是傻瓜
[11:27] What’s daft is paying one of the screws to leave it open… 傻的是花钱让人不关门
[11:30] but not paying them enough to keep their mouth shut. 但钱没给够又被捅出来了
[11:31] Yeah, well, my point still stands. 好吧 但我的观点没错
[11:34] If you can’t break out of a shitty prison like this, 如果你连这个破监狱都逃脱不了
[11:36] then you’re seriously slippin’, Mum. 那你可就真的不中用了
[11:37] You cheeky bugger. 厚颜无耻
[11:39] Speaking of breaking out, where’s my birthday cake? 说起越狱 我的生日蛋糕呢
[11:41] What, the one with the file in it? 里面有锉刀的蛋糕吗
[11:43] I ain’t bakin’ it. 我才不去烤
[11:44] Who wants a bloody file? 谁想要破锉刀啊
[11:45] What I want is a nice little bit of C-4. 我想要的是一点点塑胶炸药
[11:47] Listen, if you want out of here, 如果你真想离开这里
[11:49] just say the word. I’ll handle it. 告诉我 我来处理
[11:51] Decks, I’m just having a bit of fun, really. 戴克 我只是找点乐子
[11:53] Being banged up doesn’t bother me. 被关在这里也没什么
[11:55] I quite enjoy the peace and quiet. 我挺享受这里的平静祥和
[11:57] You know, nice walk, a bit of reading. 散散步 看看书
[11:59] Loads of sudoku. 玩玩数独
[12:01] Like being retired. Love it! 就像退休 享受得很
[12:03] Now, listen… 听着
[12:05] Have you spoken with your sister? 你跟你妹妹聊过吗
[12:07] You know I haven’t, Mum. 妈 你知道我没有
[12:08] – Give me your hand. – Here she goes. -把手给我 -又来了
[12:10] I mean, you and your sister, you used to be inseparable. 你和你妹妹过去形影不离
[12:13] What happened, Decks? What happened between you? 出了什么事 戴克 你们之间怎么了
[12:16] I remember you, Owen and Hattie playing out in the backyard. 我记得你 欧文和哈蒂在后院玩耍
[12:19] Your little games, your little grifts, ooh. 你们的小把戏 小伎俩
[12:22] Robbing banks. 抢银行
[12:23] You used to give your little scams code names, 还会给你们的诡计取行动代号
[12:25] do you remember? 还记得吗
[12:26] What was that one? 那个叫什么来着
[12:28] The Keith Moon. 凯斯·穆恩
[12:29] 凯斯·穆恩
[12:29] 知名摇滚乐鼓手
[12:30] Yeah, that’s right. 就是这个
[12:31] It was called the Keith Moon because it… 叫作凯斯·穆恩是因为
[12:33] Involved lots of explosive percussion 涉及大量的爆发性冲击
[12:35] and permanent ear damage. 以及永久性耳部损伤
[12:46] That’s my boy. 乖儿子
[12:47] No wonder we left the family business. 难怪我们不干家族事业了
[12:50] She loves you, you know. 她很爱你 你知道的
[12:51] All you got to do is pick up the phone, Decks… 你只需要给她打个电话 戴克
[12:54] Look at me. 看着我
[12:55] You’re her big brother. 你是他哥哥
[12:57] She looks up to you. 她很崇拜你
[12:59] Used to. 那是以前
[13:03] Well… 好吧
[13:04] One day, I just hope that I walk through that door 希望有一天我走进探视室的时候
[13:08] and I see the two of you sitting there. 能看到你们俩一起来看我
[13:10] How many years you got left? 你的刑期还剩几年
[13:12] Two, with good behavior. 表现好的话就两年
[13:14] How many really? 到底几年
[13:15] Four. 四年
[13:18] Well, you know what I say. 你知道我的格言
[13:20] Never say never. 永不言败
[13:23] Time’s up. 时间到了
[13:24] You behave yourself. 你要规矩点
[13:26] Will do. Love you, darling. 好的 我爱你 亲爱的
[13:28] Love you, too. 我也爱你
[13:44] Lucas Rebecca Hobbs. 卢卡斯·丽贝卡·霍布斯
[13:47] I haven’t seen you in forever. 好久不见了
[13:50] – Rebecca? – Do you even age? -丽贝卡 -你真是不见老
[13:51] How long has it been? 我们多久没见了
[13:53] Six months. 六个月
[13:53] – Time flies. – When we’re apart. -时间过得真快 -没有你就很快
[13:55] What is your skincare regimen? 你是怎么保养皮肤的
[13:57] Because you look like a young Shirley Temple. 你就像是年轻的秀兰·邓波儿
[14:00] Go, go, go, go, go. 让开 让开
[14:01] Daddy, who is this guy? 爸爸 这个人是谁
[14:02] Well, this guy is, uh, is Locke. 这个人是 洛克
[14:06] And he works for the CIA. 他在中情局工作
[14:08] – Your dad and I are old friends. – We’re not old friends. -你爸和我是老朋友了 -不是的
[14:10] Actually, we’re, um… 实际上我们
[14:12] We’re best friends. Here’s the half heart. 我们是挚友 这是我俩的定情信物
[14:14] I don’t know what that is. 我没见过那玩意
[14:15] We got some ink together. 我们有挚友文身
[14:16] – We did not get ink together. – Oh, we didn’t? -没有 -是吗
[14:18] – No, we did not. – Oh, interesting. -没有 -有意思
[14:19] Well, I seem to remember getting a little something like… 我好像记得某一时刻我身上
[14:22] this… at one point on my body. 文了这样的文身
[14:25] Jesus. 天呐
[14:26] Christ, I miss our playful banter. 真想念以前扯皮的时光
[14:27] You have one minute to tell me what you want 一分钟之内说明来意
[14:29] before I knock one of your lungs loose. 否则我就把你的肺叶打穿
[14:30] You and I are after the same thing. 你和我的目标是相同的
[14:32] Say hello to the CT17 virus. 来见见CT17病毒
[14:34] It’s a programmable bio-weapon of biblical proportions 这是一种可编程的大规模生物武器
[14:37] affectionately codenamed the Snowflake. 它有个亲切的代号 雪花
[14:40] What does a Snowflake do? 雪花有什么效果
[14:41] Nothing much, just, uh… 没什么 只是会
[14:43] liquifies your internal organs. 溶解你的内脏
[14:44] Basically, it turns your body into a giant bag of hot soup. 简单来说 它会把你的身体变成一袋热汤
[14:47] She is nine! 她才九岁
[14:48] – I’ve seen worse. – Where? -我见过更惨的 -在哪
[14:49] Game of Thrones, Janet’s house. 《权力的游戏》 在珍妮特家看的
[14:51] – I’ve never… – “A Lannister always pays his debts.” -我没有… -“兰尼斯特有债必偿”
[14:53] You’re never going over there again. 再也不许去她家了
[14:55] But there’s a new wrinkle in the case, Rebecca. 但案子又有了新进展 丽贝卡
[14:57] The specifics… 详细信息…
[14:59] are all in the brief. 都在简报里
[15:01] There you go. 给你
[15:02] She’s ready, Becca. 她准备好了 贝卡
[15:04] She’s nine. 她才九岁
[15:05] This is the only unit of CT17 in existence. 目前世上仅有一个单位的CT17
[15:08] And this Snowflake… 而这一剂雪花
[15:09] is now in the hands of a rogue MI6 operative in London. 在伦敦军情六处的一名在逃特工手上
[15:12] Dad, are all spies that pretty? 爸 间谍都那么漂亮吗
[15:16] No, she is unusually attractive. 不 她的美貌很不寻常
[15:18] And deadly. 也很致命
[15:19] Last night, she was part of an MI6 team 昨晚 她所在的军情六处小队
[15:21] tasked with securing the virus. 负责获取病毒
[15:22] She then proceeded to kill her entire black ops squad. 随后 她杀死了秘密行动小队的全体队员
[15:25] She stabbed one guy in the chest… 有个人的胸膛被她…
[15:27] using a brick. 用一块砖捅穿了
[15:28] Do you know how hard that is? 你知道那有多难吗
[15:30] To stab someone… 用砖
[15:31] – using a brick? – Get to the point. -捅人 -说重点
[15:32] The point is there’s no sharp edge. 重点是砖的棱角不锋利
[15:34] How did she get an entire brick 她是怎么把一整块砖
[15:35] into another person’s chest? 捅到另一个人的胸膛里的
[15:37] She either had to be really strong, 要么是她力大如牛
[15:38] or the other person had to have been, like, born without… 要么是另一个人天生就没有
[15:41] like, bones. 骨头
[15:42] Get to the larger point. 说最重要的事
[15:43] She stole the Snowflake. 她偷走了雪花
[15:45] She went totally off-grid. 然后失去了踪迹
[15:46] Who’s this? 这是谁
[15:47] That’s the scientist who we believe created the virus. 据我们分析 这就是病毒的制造者
[15:48] Great. Where do I find him? 很好 他在哪
[15:50] He’s off-grid, too. 他也消失了
[15:51] Impossible to find. 无迹可寻
[15:53] – Maybe dead. – You’re very helpful, Locke. -可能死了 -你太”可靠”了 洛克
[15:54] And you’re the world’s best tracker. 你是全世界最厉害的追踪者
[15:56] I’m sure you’ll figure something out. 你一定能想办法找到他们
[15:57] Oh, no, no, no, no. 不不不不
[15:59] I’m DSS, you’re CIA. 我是外交安全处的 你是中情局的
[16:00] I don’t work for you. 我不归你管
[16:01] Your boss loaned you out. 你上司把你出借了
[16:03] You do now, dickface. 现在你归我管 傻帽
[16:04] What did you call me? 你叫我什么
[16:05] Let’s just settle down. All right? 别激动行吗
[16:07] I’ve already got a black site running in London. 我在伦敦有个秘密基地
[16:09] There’s an operative there. Top of his game. 那里有一名特工 非常优秀
[16:10] He’ll be your contact. 他会做你的联络人
[16:11] I don’t need anybody else. I work alone. 我不需要其他人 我单兵作战
[16:13] We got bigger problems than your fragile ego. 现在有比你脆弱的自尊更重要的事
[16:15] Or the fact that a moment ago, I most definitely shit my pants. 也比我刚才吓得拉裤子更重要
[16:20] The entire world is at stake here, all right? 全世界都面临着危险
[16:22] This thing gets out, 一旦这东西被释放
[16:23] we’re looking at a lot of liquified organs. 就会有无数器官化成液体
[16:25] And I mean, like, everywhere. 世界各地都会受到影响
[16:27] And not just yours and mine. 不只是你和我有危险
[16:31] He knows I can see him, right? 他知道我能看到他在比划吧
[16:35] 《权力的游戏》原台词为 “你什么都不懂 琼恩·雪诺”
[16:35] He knows nothing, Jon Snow. 他什么都不懂 琼恩·雪诺
[16:39] So, what’s it gonna be, Becky? 怎么样 小贝
[16:41] You gonna partner up? 要合作吗
[16:44] – I’m in. – ‘Course you are. -我答应 -当然了
[16:45] Do you remember what I told you in Rwanda? 记得我在卢旺达是怎么说的吗
[16:47] “Still burns?” “还疼吗”
[16:48] No. The other thing. 不 另一句
[16:49] “Stop watching me sleep.” “别再看我睡觉了”
[16:50] I said… 我说…
[16:51] – “We are not friends at all.” – Best friends. -“我们根本不是朋友” -挚友
[16:54] – “And to watch your…” – Wash your back. Yeah. -“还有你要…” -你要谨慎行驶
[16:56] – I remember. – “Watch your back.” -我记得 -“你要谨慎行事”
[16:58] A lot of back. I gotcha. Hey… 非常谨慎 明白了
[17:00] Same old Hobbs. Huh? 一点没变啊 霍布斯
[17:01] Same old Locke. 你也没变 洛克
[17:05] All right, who’s on the case? 这个案子由谁负责
[17:14] Mr. Shaw. 肖先生
[17:15] Whatever it is, I ain’t buyin’ it. 不管是什么 我都不会买
[17:17] You don’t know what I’m selling or who I am. 你不知道我要卖什么 也不知道我是谁
[17:19] CIA. 中情局
[17:20] – How can you…? – Sunglasses, cloudy day. -你怎么知… -阴天戴墨镜
[17:22] Sensible shoes. 健走鞋
[17:24] Okay, well, these are-I have 这双鞋
[17:25] fallen arches and I don’t have a lot of choice to what… 我的足弓下陷 所以没有什么选择…
[17:27] Anyway, uh, I’m Agent Loeb. 我是勒布探员
[17:29] – And I need to talk to you about… – Hey, how’d you find me? -我要和你谈谈… -你怎么找到我的
[17:31] I got a tip from an acquaintance of yours. 你的熟人为我提供了线索
[17:33] Mr. Nobody. 无名先生
[17:34] Mr. Nobody. 无名先生
[17:36] A little joke for you, Loeb. 给你讲个笑话 勒布
[17:38] What do CIA operatives and baseballs have in common? 中情局特工和棒球有什么共同点
[17:42] People cheer when you hit them with a bat. 用棒子打中他们就会获得喝彩
[17:44] No. 不
[17:45] They are two things 我对这两者
[17:46] I don’t give a toss about. 都毫不在乎
[17:49] That works too. 这么说也对
[17:56] The weapon she’s stolen is not like anything we’ve ever seen. 她偷走的武器属于一种前所未有的类型
[17:59] It’s a programmable disease that can target any DNA sequence 这种可编程疾病会攻击任意基因序列
[18:03] with a 100% mortality rate inside 72 hours. 72小时内的致死率是百分之百
[18:06] If MI6 finds her, 如果军情六处找到她
[18:07] they’re gonna treat her like a traitor. 就会把她作为叛徒处置
[18:09] We need you to surrender the virus. 我们要你交出病毒
[18:12] What is your location? 你在哪里
[18:16] What, you think I killed them? 怎么 你以为他们是我杀的
[18:18] But if you can help us find her… 但如果你帮我们找到她
[18:19] if you bring us the virus… 如果你把病毒带来
[18:21] we’ll grant her immunity. 我们就豁免她的罪行
[18:26] We’ve set up a black site here in London. 我们在伦敦建立了秘密基地
[18:28] You’ve got everything you could need at your disposal. 资源丰富 你可以随意取用
[18:30] And we’re bringing in an asset from the States to assist you. 还会有一名来自美国的专家协助你
[18:33] I don’t need anybody. 我不需要任何人
[18:35] Maybe not, Mr. Shaw… 也许是的 肖先生
[18:37] but she does. 但她需要
[18:42] My guy’s in. 我的人答应了
[18:43] My guy’s in, too. 我的人也答应了
[18:45] Hey, is your guy gonna freak out 你的人知道我的人是谁以后
[18:46] when he finds out who my guy is? 会不会发疯
[18:47] I mean, didn’t they just do a job together in New York? 他们不是刚在纽约搭档完成了任务吗
[18:49] And didn’t they just destroy the DSS field office in L.A. 他们不是在洛杉矶大打出手
[18:51] by throwing each other through it? 把外交安全处办公室夷为平地了吗
[18:53] Look, I don’t know about your guy, but my guy… 我不了解你的人 但我的人…
[18:56] he’s gonna get this. 他肯定没问题
[18:57] He’s gonna pull this off. You know why? 他肯定能完成任务 知道为什么吗
[18:58] We’ve been best friends our whole goddamn lives. 我们这辈子一直是挚友
[19:00] Well, my guy beat the shit out of me 十七年前 我的人在克拉科夫的酒吧
[19:02] at a bar in Kraków 17 years ago 把我打得遍体鳞伤
[19:04] and he doesn’t even remember me. 而他根本不记得我
[19:06] So… 所以…
[19:08] We all have our histories. 我们各自都有美好的回忆
[19:09] Anyway, it’s the fate of the world here. 全世界的命运就在此一搏了
[19:11] It’s the fate of the world! 世界的命运在此一搏
[19:12] The planet’s population is in their hands. 全体人类的性命就在他们手上
[19:14] Serious stuff. 事关重大
[19:15] I mean, you’d think they’d be able to put aside 他们应该能放下私人恩怨
[19:16] any petty rivalries to save the world. 拯救世界吧
[19:19] – No fuckin’ way! – No fuckin’ way! -没门儿 -没门儿
[19:21] I’m not working with this guy. I’ve been there, done that. 我绝不和他合作 我受过教训
[19:24] The minute he gets involved, 一旦有他插手
[19:25] you can kiss goodbye to any finesse 就根本不可能讲策略
[19:27] because She-Hulk here only knows how to smash. 因为这位女浩克只懂得横冲直撞
[19:29] Yeah, Mr. Arson here only knows how to blow shit up. 这位纵火先生只懂得狂轰乱炸
[19:32] – And the fact is… – And the fact is… -实际上 -实际上
[19:33] – No offense… – Oh, no offense… -无意冒犯 -无意冒犯
[19:35] – This guy’s a real asshole. – This guy’s a real arsehole. -他就是个混蛋 -他就是个混蛋
[19:38] That’s, uh, “sumbitch” in your native tongue. 用你们的方言说就是”王八蛋”
[19:41] That’d be “wanker” in your native tongue. 用你们的方言说就是”傻蛋”
[19:43] You finished blabbering? 你叨叨完了吗
[19:44] You sound like a giant tattooed baby. 你像个有文身的巨婴一样哼哼唧唧
[19:46] Yeah, well, I’m not listening to this horseshit. 我才不想听这些屁话
[19:48] I got a job to do. 我还有工作
[19:50] Tell your mom I said hi. 替我向你妈问好
[19:51] Actually… 等等…
[19:53] I’ll tell her myself. 我自己去和她说
[19:54] Don’t you ever talk about my mother 不许提我妈
[19:55] or I’ll put your head through that wall. 否则我就把你的头砸到墙里去
[19:56] Secondly, I’ll have this job done 然后 在你忙着涂婴儿油的时候
[19:59] while you’re still putting on your baby oil. 我就把任务搞定了
[20:00] Good luck, slick. 祝你好运 机灵鬼
[20:02] That’s it. 对了
[20:03] You just reminded me. 你提醒了我
[20:04] That exactly why I hate working with you. 这正是我讨厌和你共事的原因
[20:08] It’s your voice. 是你的声音
[20:10] It’s your nasally, prepubescent, 拖着鼻音 还没变声的
[20:13] Harry Potter voice. 哈利·波特的声音
[20:14] Every time you speak, just imagine this for a second… 每次你一张嘴 想象一下
[20:17] It’s like dragging my balls across shattered glass. 就像抓着我的蛋蛋在碎玻璃上揉
[20:23] And it hurts. 好痛
[20:24] Well, for me, 最让我讨厌的
[20:25] it’s not your voice. 不是你的声音
[20:27] It’s your face. 是你的脸
[20:29] Your big, stupid face. 你那张又大又蠢的脸
[20:31] Lookin’ at it makes me feel like God 看着它我就会觉得
[20:34] is projectile vomiting right in my eyes. 上帝在向我眼里喷射性呕吐
[20:38] And it burns. 辣眼睛
[20:41] It really burns. 太辣眼睛了
[20:44] What you gonna do now? 你现在想干什么
[20:45] Throw a bit of furniture? 扔几件家具
[20:46] For your information, I was gonna take this chair 告诉你 我本来准备拿这把椅子
[20:48] and turn it sideways and 把它横过来
[20:50] shove it right down your throat. 然后塞进你的喉咙里
[20:52] Of course you are, 我一点也不意外
[20:52] ’cause that’s your answer to everything. 你只会用暴力解决一切
[20:54] Smash a hole through every problem in a massive truck. 每次遇到问题就捣个大洞
[20:57] Well, that’s not gonna work here. 可惜这招在这儿不管用
[20:58] I think it’ll work fine. 我觉得会很管用
[20:59] Guys! Why don’t you two take a seat, 二位 不如你们先坐下来
[21:01] and we’ll talk through this? 然后我们再好好谈谈
[21:06] Me and you, us. 我和你 我们俩这样
[21:08] I’ve been down this road. 已经不是第一次了
[21:09] It’s a total waste of time. 纯属浪费时间
[21:10] For once, I couldn’t agree with you more. 就这一次 我完全同意你说的
[21:12] Yeah? Well, I’m doin’ this my way. 是吗 我要按自己的方式来
[21:14] If anyone’s got a problem with that, 如果谁有意见
[21:16] I suggest you come right here and stop me. 我建议你们过来阻止我
[21:18] I’m not going in there. 我才不要进去
[21:19] I’m not going in there. 我也不想去
[21:21] Smart lads. 算你们聪明
[21:31] All right! 好了
[21:32] Ha! We got rid of that fun sponge. 总算把那个扫兴的家伙给打发走了
[21:34] We can get to work. 我们可以开始工作了
[21:36] I want you to pull up every CCTV camera around central London. 调出伦敦中心地带所有监控摄像头
[21:38] We already have two dozen agents scouring… 我们已经派了二十多位探员搜寻…
[21:40] Don’t you talk back to me, Opie, uh-uh. 不要跟我顶嘴 臭小子
[21:43] I just care about the coverage. 我只关心监控覆盖区域
[21:44] I ain’t gonna ask you again. Now, pull it up. 我只说一次 把监控调出来
[21:49] Now, zoom in on the area of the heist. 放大劫案发生的区域
[21:53] Now, invert it. 然后 反色
[21:55] Highlight the areas that the cameras don’t cover. 高亮摄像头拍不到的地方
[22:00] She’s smart. 她很聪明
[22:02] She just killed her entire team and stole a deadly virus. 她刚灭了整支小队 偷走了致命病毒
[22:06] She ain’t waitin’ around for no picture. 她才不会坐等被摄像头拍到
[23:32] 请输入验证密码 证件号码 0571
[23:39] There’re a lot of nasty people looking for you. 有很多险恶的人正在找你
[23:43] Are you nasty? 那你险恶吗
[23:44] Well, that all depends on what happens in the next 30 seconds. 那要看接下来三十秒会发生什么了
[23:47] Promises, promises. 我才不信
[23:58] So, here’s how it’s gonna go down. 事情会这样收场
[24:00] Do this the hard way or the easy way. 乖乖投降 不然我就来硬的了
[24:02] – Are you serious? – I am. -你是认真的吗 -是的
[24:03] – Really? – Yes. -真的吗 -真的
[24:05] – Well, it’s a tough decision. – No, it’s really not. -好难抉择啊 -一点也不难
[24:08] You want me to freeze? 你需要我原地不动吗
[24:10] Let me see your hands. 把手举起来
[24:12] Fine. 好
[24:16] Then you’re not gonna like what’s in them. 那你不会喜欢我手里的东西的
[24:19] I think I’ve made up my mind. 我想我决定好了
[24:20] You seem like a smart woman. 你看起来是个聪明女人
[24:21] I am. 的确
[24:23] The hard way. 我选来硬的
[24:28] Hold on. I… 慢着 我…
[24:39] Stop! 停下
[24:57] Hey. No. 别这样
[25:27] Are you taking it easy on me? 你是不是对我手下留情了
[25:28] For the moment. 目前是的
[25:55] Bet you wish you didn’t take it easy on me now. 现在后悔对我手下留情了吧
[25:57] I wish a lot of things right now. 我后悔的事多了去了
[26:08] You oughta go to sleep now. 你该睡觉了
[26:10] It’s all gonna seem like a bad dream. 一切都如同一场噩梦
[26:12] It’s more like a nightmare. 更像是个梦魇
[26:14] This whole thing is a nightmare. 这整件事就是个梦魇
[26:18] All right, let me and you have a little chat. 好了 咱俩来好好谈谈吧
[26:45] 英国 伊西昂总部
[26:45] The Director called. 主管来电
[26:46] He ordered a new baseline for you. 他给你安排了基线代码升级
[26:48] He has everything ready for you in medical. 他在医疗室为你准备好了一切
[26:52] Perfection is a painful process. 追求完美是个痛苦的过程
[26:55] We see in ourselves in a foreseeable perfect world. 在可预见的完美世界里 有我们的一席之地
[27:01] Humanity must evolve before it destroys itself. 人类必须在自我毁灭前进化自身
[27:06] Eteon will carve out all human weakness 伊西昂会剔除人类的所有弱点
[27:09] and replace it with mechanical perfection. 用机械替代以达完美
[27:13] And you will lead the way. 而你将会带领我们前进
[27:15] 伦敦 中情局秘密基地
[27:18] I’m gonna ask you a question. 我要问你一个问题
[27:20] It’s not what you think it is. 不是你想的那个问题
[27:22] Do you like to dance? 你喜欢跳舞吗
[27:24] What, the Electric Slide? 《滑步舞》吗
[27:25] The Macarena? 还是《玛卡莲娜》那样的
[27:26] No, I don’t. 不 我不喜欢
[27:28] No, no, no. I was thinkin’ about… 不 我想的是
[27:30] the tango where it takes two. 需要双人起舞的探戈
[27:32] Yeah, don’t know that one. 不知道那种舞
[27:34] Must be different generations. 我们一定是有代沟
[27:38] Yeah. 行吧
[27:39] Well, either way, the music’s started 不管怎样 音乐已经响起
[27:41] so let’s see what kind of rhythm you have. 我们瞧瞧你的舞步吧
[27:44] Where’s the virus? 病毒在哪
[27:45] Look, I told you, I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我跟你说过了 我不知道你在说什么
[27:47] Okay, that hurt. 有点伤人
[27:48] You just stepped on my toes, it didn’t feel good. 你踩到我的脚趾了 感觉很不好
[27:50] Let’s try it again. I think you’re better than that. 我们再试一次 我觉得你可以做到更好
[27:52] Where’s the virus? 病毒在哪
[27:53] I didn’t ask to dance. 我又没要求跳舞
[27:54] Why should I talk to you? You’re not CIA. 我为什么要跟你说 你又不是中情局的
[27:56] No? How do you know that? 我不是吗 你怎么知道
[27:57] Where should I start? 从哪儿说起呢
[27:59] There’s two types of CIA agents. 中情局探员有两种
[28:01] Intelligence and espionage. 情报人员和间谍
[28:02] Those guys in there could barely lift a pencil. 那边那几位弱不禁风
[28:04] That’s what intelligence agents look like. 一看就是搞情报的
[28:05] And you look like you could pick up a building. 而你看起来可以把整栋楼连根拔起
[28:08] But espionage is about blending in, about being subtle. 但是间谍要打进敌人内部 要低调
[28:10] And there is nothing subtle about you. 可是你一点也不低调
[28:16] That’s good. 不错啊
[28:18] – I’m impressed. – I didn’t kill anybody. -让我另眼相看 -我没杀人
[28:20] I know you didn’t. 我知道你没杀人
[28:23] And how do you know that, then? 你怎么知道
[28:24] Because you could learn a lot about somebody when you fight them. 因为当你与人打斗时 可以了解对方很多
[28:27] And when we fought, 我们刚才交手时
[28:29] you weren’t fighting to kill me. 你并没想要杀我
[28:30] You were fighting to run away. 你只是想逃走
[28:33] But either way, the world thinks 但是无论如何 全世界都认为
[28:34] that you’re a murderer and a thief. 你杀了人 还偷了东西
[28:36] So you’re not going anywhere 所以你哪儿也别想去
[28:37] or getting any goddamn phone call 电话也别想打
[28:38] until you give me some real answers. 直到你跟我说实话
[28:39] You have no idea what is happening here. 你完全不了解目前的状况
[28:41] – Then tell me, help me understand. – I can’t. -那就告诉我 帮我搞明白 -我做不到
[28:43] – You’re wasting my time. – You’re wasting time! -你在浪费我的时间 -浪费时间的人是你
[28:45] The virus gets in the wrong hands, that’s it. 如果病毒落入坏人手中 那就完了
[28:46] It’s game over. 一切都毁了
[28:59] Does that mean it’s time for curls? 是不是到练胳膊的时间了
[29:01] Just like the CIA, always flexing the wrong muscle. 和中情局一样 四肢发达 头脑简单
[29:04] You know, the mind is the strongest muscle in the body. 其实大脑才是全身最强大的部位
[29:05] Maybe you should try exercising that a little bit more. 也许你应该多锻炼锻炼那里
[29:09] “There is more wisdom in your body “身体中的智慧”
[29:10] than in your deepest philosophies.” “远胜最深奥的哲学”
[29:12] Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[29:14] That Bruce Lee? 是李小龙说的吗
[29:15] No. 不对
[29:16] Nietzsche. 是尼采
[29:17] ‘Cause I’m flexing this… 因为我有脑子
[29:20] And all of that. 也有肌肉
[29:24] Come here. 过来
[29:26] If she moves, I want you to shoot her. 如果她乱动 你就开枪打死她
[29:28] Yeah, he can’t shoot me. 他不能杀我
[29:29] Yeah, not allowed. 不允许
[29:30] In the face. 对着脸打
[29:31] You can’t, not in the face. You’d go to prison. 不行 不能打脸 你会进监狱的
[29:32] You could shoot her right in the face. 你可以对准她的脸开枪
[29:34] No, you can’t. You’d go to prison. Sorry. 不能 你会进监狱的 抱歉
[29:35] I want you to shoot her two times right in that face. 我要你对着那张脸连开两枪
[29:39] – Okay? – Okay. -明白了吗 -嗯
[29:48] Hi, Dad. 爸爸
[29:49] Did you catch the hot spy lady? 你抓到那位性感女间谍了吗
[29:50] Come on, it’s me. 开玩笑 也不看看我是谁
[29:51] I catch everybody I hunt. 我什么时候失手过
[29:53] How long have you been doing this? 你干这行多久了
[29:55] Because you seem… new. 因为你看起来…好嫩
[30:04] She’s actually quite annoying. 她其实还挺烦人的
[30:05] You know, Dad, 你知道吗 爸爸
[30:06] sometimes people annoy each other 有时候人们去烦对方
[30:08] when they’re actually, like, flirting. 其实是在调情
[30:11] Where’d you hear that from? 你从哪听来的
[30:15] Okay, look, uh… 好吧 听着
[30:17] Me and the spy lady, we’re not flirting, all right? 我和那个女间谍 我们并没在调情 好吗
[30:18] Zero chemistry. 完全不来电
[30:34] I don’t know. 这可不好说
[30:35] When you saw her photo, 当你看到她照片时
[30:36] you definitely gave the eyebrow. 你绝对有挑眉
[30:39] What eyebrow? 什么眉
[30:40] You know, Dad, that thing that you do. 你懂的 爸爸 就是你那个表情
[30:42] What thing? 什么表情
[30:44] – I don’t do that. – Yes, you do. -我才不会那样做 -你就是会
[30:45] No, I don’t… I definitely don’t do that. 不 我才不会…我绝对没有那样做过
[30:47] I don’t even know what you’re doing. 我根本不懂你在做什么
[30:49] That’s the silliest thing I’ve ever seen. 那是我见过最蠢的表情了
[30:51] Let me get going. I got business to take care of. 我得挂了 我还有事情要处理
[30:52] I’ll see you when I get home, okay? 等我回家再见你 好吗
[30:54] – I love you. – Love you. -我爱你 -爱你
[30:56] Hey, one more thing. 对了 还有一件事
[31:02] Goddammit! 该死的
[31:11] It’s not the dance you wanna do with me. 你不会想和我跳这支舞的
[31:13] Oh, really? 真的吗
[31:14] I eat bullets all day long. 我一天到晚都在吃枪子儿
[31:15] For breakfast or lunch? 早餐还是午餐
[31:17] ‘Cause it’s dinner time. 现在可是晚餐时间了
[31:18] – I’ll count down for you, three… – Two… -我来替你倒数 三… -二
[31:21] Hobbs! 霍布斯
[31:22] Freeze! 不许动
[31:23] Put that down. 把枪放下
[31:24] Get your greasy sausage fingers off of her. 把你油腻的肥爪子从她身上拿开
[31:26] What are you doing here? 你来这里干什么
[31:27] Saving you. 救你啊
[31:28] Who said I need to be saved? 谁说我需要被救了
[31:30] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不行
[31:31] This is my house… 这是我的地盘
[31:32] and your goddamn girlfriend ain’t going anywhere. 你的女友哪儿都别想去
[31:33] That’s disgusting. 恶心死了
[31:34] Girlfriend? 女友
[31:35] That is my sister. 她是我妹妹
[31:40] Bullshit. She’s too good looking to be your sister. 胡扯 你妹妹不可能这么漂亮
[31:42] Very funny. Hatt. 你真逗 哈蒂
[31:43] There are people after you. 有人在追杀你
[31:44] Believe me, I know that. 相信我 我知道
[31:45] Yeah, it’s gonna stay that way 而且他们不会停手
[31:46] unless you tell me where that virus is. 除非你告诉我病毒在哪里
[31:47] Listen to me, pinhead. 听我说 白痴
[31:48] She’s gonna die if I don’t get her out of here right now! 如果我不马上带她离开这里 她会死的
[31:51] We’re all gonna die if she doesn’t tell us where that weapon is. 如果她不告诉我们那武器在哪 我们都会死
[31:53] Actually, everyone’s gonna die 事实上 所有人都要死
[31:54] because I am the virus! 因为我就是病毒
[31:56] It’s embedded in capsules. 病毒在胶囊之中
[31:58] I need to find a way to get them out. 我得想办法把它们取出来
[32:27] Bag the asset. 把目标带走
[32:57] Now or never. 机不可失
[32:58] I’m more of a now type of guy. 我是个行动派
[33:00] On my three. 我数到三
[33:01] Sure. 好的
[33:02] One, two, three! 一 二 三
[33:06] No one tells me what to do. 没人能指挥我
[34:20] 已激活
[34:30] Now, I take you to school, son. 现在我要给你点颜色看看了 小子
[34:34] 力量 速度
[34:49] Deckard Shaw. 戴卡德·肖
[34:50] It’s been a long time. 好久不见
[34:52] Good to see you, Brixton. 见到你真好 布里斯顿
[34:53] I think you’re out of bullets there, son. 我想你没子弹了吧 小子
[34:55] Lucky for you, I am. 是啊 算你走运
[34:59] – Nice suit. – Bulletproof. -战服不错 -防弹的
[35:01] State of the art. 最新科技
[35:02] Shoulda put that on the last time I put a bullet in you. 我上次打你一枪的时候 你应该穿上这个
[35:04] Actually, it was three bullets. 其实那时你打了三枪
[35:05] Two to the chest, one to the head, 两枪打胸 一枪打头
[35:06] just like they taught us. 就像我们被教导的那样
[35:08] Remember? 记得吗
[35:09] It’s a shame you didn’t join Eteon. 真遗憾你没加入伊西昂
[35:11] You could’ve had all this, my friend. 你本来也可以拥有这一切 朋友
[35:12] – Friend? – Yeah. -朋友 -是啊
[35:13] – You’re not the man I know. – No. -你不是我认识的那个人 -没错
[35:15] I am way better. 我比以前强大多了
[35:18] I’m the future of mankind. 我是人类的未来
[35:22] 运动轨迹 警告 速度
[35:46] Stop! 站住
[35:48] Stop! 站住
[35:51] Hattie! 哈蒂
[35:52] Get in the car. 上车
[35:53] We’re all going. 我们一起走
[35:55] Not you. 不带你
[35:57] Just the girl. 只带姑娘
[35:58] I said… 我说了
[36:00] We’re all going. 我们一起走
[36:09] Stay with the car. 跟上那辆车
[36:10] I need the girl alive. 那女孩我要活口
[36:34] What the hell did you do, Hattie? 你到底干了什么 哈蒂
[36:35] Big brother lecture now, really, huh? 要来老大哥的教育了吗
[36:37] I injected myself. I didn’t have a choice. 是我自己注射的 当时我别无选择
[36:38] He was gonna take it. 他要抢走病毒
[36:52] Programming set in vector. 规划设定导航
[36:54] 计算最优路线
[37:19] You might wanna… 你最好…
[37:55] 迈凯伦 [车型720S]
[38:04] 伊西昂
[38:17] Might be time for some curls. 你可以练练胳膊了
[38:26] Very good. 很厉害
[38:31] You mind telling me just 你能否告诉我
[38:31] what the fresh turkey hell we’re dealing with here? 我们现在面对的到底是什么操蛋局面
[38:33] Long story. 说来话长
[38:35] He’s a ghost. Supposed to be dead. 他是个幽灵 本来应该死了
[38:37] Eight years ago, I put a bullet through his brain. 八年前 我对着他的脑袋开了一枪
[38:40] Great. 很好
[38:41] So, we’re being chased by the Terminator. 也就是说我们正在被终结者追击
[38:47] I don’t think he’s gonna make it. 我觉得他开不过去
[38:48] Well, I don’t think he can see over the steering wheel. 我觉得他矮到视线被方向盘挡住了
[38:49] Buckle up, fat boy, I’m gonna save your life again. 坐稳了 胖子 我又要救你一命了
[39:49] You want a war then. 你想要挑起战争
[39:53] Okay. 行啊
[40:08] Okay, ride’s over. 好了 兜风结束
[40:09] Gotta lose this car. 这辆车得弃了
[40:18] Update. 汇报
[40:19] I’ve hacked the mainframe of every news agency and outlet. 我黑进了所有通讯社和媒体渠道
[40:23] How many do we control? 我们能控制的有多少家
[40:24] 174 broadcasts, 2,000 ought… 174家电视台 2000家应该…
[40:26] Double it. I want 100% control of this story. 要翻倍 我要百分百掌控这条报道
[40:29] Standard frame job? 标准模式任务吗
[40:30] No. Standard will not do. 不 标准可不行
[40:31] I need something special for these guys. 这些人需要特别对待
[40:33] Listen up. Narrative: 大家听好 口径如下
[40:34] Hobbs, Shaw. 霍布斯 肖
[40:35] Big guy, little guy have been ID’d. 大块头 小块头已经被验明身份
[40:39] They’ve been blamed for the recent attacks on the CIA. 他们是最近针对中情局的袭击事件的罪魁祸首
[40:43] They shared a prison cell where they hatched a plan 他们曾在监狱共住一室 在那里秘密谋划
[40:46] to start their reign of terror. 开始他们的恐怖统治
[40:49] It just got real. 来真的了
[40:51] 卢克·霍布斯 戴卡德·肖
[40:53] 特大新闻 伦敦恐怖袭击
[40:53] Who the hell are these guys? 这些家伙到底是什么人
[40:55] Eteon. 伊西昂
[40:56] A most secret tech cult. 一个绝密的科技邪教
[40:57] With a mercenary army and plenty of dark money. 拥有一支雇佣军和数不清的黑钱
[41:00] And delusions of saving the world 妄想通过改造人类种族
[41:02] by augmenting the human race. 以拯救世界
[41:04] That’s it. 就是这样
[41:05] Apparently, they control the media as well. 显然他们也控制了媒体
[41:07] I’ve heard rumors about these people. 我听说过这些人的传闻
[41:10] Everybody thinks they’re a myth. 大家都认为他们是个谜
[41:11] 卢克·霍布斯 戴卡德·肖 伦敦恐怖袭击
[41:12] Assuming first hand how real they are. 你可以亲身体验他们有多真实
[41:14] If we don’t fit to their plans… 如果我们对他们的计划不利
[41:16] we already dug our own grave. 就是自掘坟墓
[41:17] All right, let’s get to the nearest lockdown facility. 好吧 我们去最近的封锁机构
[41:19] No, no, no. You don’t get it, do you? 不不不 你还不明白是吗
[41:21] Brixton’s a tier one assassin. 布里斯顿是顶级杀手
[41:23] Best I’ve ever seen. 我见过最优秀的杀手
[41:24] I know him. He ain’t never gonna stop. 我了解他 他绝不会善罢甘休
[41:26] Till he gets that virus. 除非他拿到病毒
[41:27] And besides, that’s my sister. 此外 这是我妹妹
[41:29] Family business. 是我的家务事
[41:31] Is your name Shaw? No. 你姓肖吗 不
[41:32] Then she’s going nowhere with you. 那她绝不会跟你走
[41:33] When it comes to the fate of the world, 当关系到全世界的命运时
[41:34] it becomes my business. 这就是我的事
[41:36] I don’t care if she’s your sister. 我不在乎她是不是你妹妹
[41:37] That woman ain’t going anywhere… 那个女人哪里也不能去
[41:38] – Where are you going? – Where are you going? -你要去哪 -你要去哪
[41:39] Where? I don’t have time for your alpha male shit right now. 去哪 我现在没时间听你们大男子主义作祟
[41:41] You’re both idiots. You clearly can’t work together. 你们都是笨蛋 根本没法一起合作
[41:43] And so you’re absolutely useless to me. 所以你们对我来说就是彻底的废物
[41:45] So, I’m gonna go find the man 所以我要去找那个
[41:46] who can help me get this thing out of my system. 能帮我把这玩意从身体里取出来的人
[41:48] – See you. – You mean this man? -再见 -你是说这个人吗
[41:52] I was tracking him before the attack. 我在袭击前就在追踪他
[41:54] He’s hard to find but I think I got a hell of a lead. 找到他很难 但我觉得我已经有重要线索了
[41:56] Russian newspaper. 俄罗斯报纸
[41:58] Not just any old paper. 不是什么随便的报纸
[41:59] There’s only one place in London that sells that. 伦敦只有一处地方卖这种报纸
[42:03] Here you go. See you tomorrow. 给 明天见
[42:06] That’s optimistic. 你真乐观
[42:17] Morning, Director. 早上好 主管
[42:24] Well, well. 哎呀
[42:25] Deckard Shaw. 戴卡德·肖
[42:27] How complicated for you. 对你来说真复杂
[42:29] Not really. 并非如此
[42:31] He’s also working with DSS, Luke Hobbs. 他还和外交安全处的卢克·霍布斯合作
[42:34] Hobbs. 霍布斯
[42:36] We have a history. 我们有过交集
[42:38] They’re formidable. 他们相当棘手
[42:39] Small fry. 小菜一碟
[42:40] I’ll eliminate the two of them. 我会消灭他们俩
[42:42] Get the asset back ASAP. 尽快把目标带回来
[42:44] You get the girl, extract the virus 你去抓那女孩 提取病毒
[42:47] and reprogram it for Phase One. 重新编程 准备开始第一阶段
[42:49] We use that weapon to eliminate the weak 我们要用那件武器消灭弱者
[42:52] and anyone who’ll get in our way. 以及任何阻挡我们的人
[42:55] We’re building a perfect system, Brixton. 我们要建立一个完美的系统 布里斯顿
[42:57] Hobbs and Shaw would be considerable assets for Eteon. 对伊西昂来说 霍布斯和肖可能是重要人才
[43:01] Turn them. 策反他们
[43:02] Turn ’em? 策反他们
[43:04] Sorry, I don’t follow. 抱歉 我不明白
[43:06] I want them turned. 我要你策反他们
[43:08] I want them working for the cause. 我要他们为大业效力
[43:10] Understood? 明白了吗
[43:11] They can’t be turned. 他们不可能被策反
[43:13] What makes you so certain? 你为什么这么肯定
[43:15] The last time we asked, I got shot in the face. 上次我们询问的时候 我的脸中枪了
[43:17] That makes me very certain. 因此我非常肯定
[43:20] So, I suggest that we take another approach. 所以我建议我们寻求其它途径
[43:23] – Which is why… – I did not ask you, Brixton. -因此… -我没征求你的意见 布里斯顿
[43:26] You show them the consequences of refusal. 你让他们看看拒绝的后果是什么
[43:28] Or perhaps… I’ll show them to you. 否则我就让你看看拒绝的后果
[43:31] Is that a threat? 这是威胁吗
[43:33] I’d remember who you’re relying on for your survival. 你最好记住依靠谁才能活下来
[43:38] All for the cause. 一切为了大业
[43:44] Look, honey, I have to talk to you about something. 亲爱的 我有话必须得和你说
[43:45] It’s very important right now. 这些话现在非常重要
[43:46] Remember how we spoke about 记得我们之前说过
[43:48] what would happen if things went sideways? 如果事情不妙会发生什么吗
[43:49] We called it a code red? 我们管它叫红色警报
[43:52] Well, it’s happening. 正是此刻
[43:53] I-Is there anything I can do? 有什么我能做的吗
[43:54] You need to stay home. 你必须待在家里
[43:56] You’re gonna be safe there. 你在那里会很安全
[43:57] As a matter of fact, 事实上
[43:57] we’ve got the CIA listening in on this call right now. 此刻我们的通话正在被中情局监听
[44:01] Watch this. Hi, Locke. 看着吧 你好 洛克
[44:03] Everybody’s safe, everybody’s great. 大家都很安全 大家都非常好
[44:04] I’m actually at our old, uh, 我其实正在我们…
[44:05] our old diner here. 我们常去的那家餐厅
[44:06] It’s super weird being here without you guys. 没有了你们在这里 感觉特别怪
[44:11] I think it’s closed. 我觉得这里关门了
[44:13] Thank you, brother. 谢谢你 兄弟
[44:15] Honey, I’ve already talked to Aunt Lisa. 亲爱的 我已经和丽莎阿姨说过了
[44:17] She knows exactly what to do. 她很清楚该怎么做
[44:18] I’m gonna be home as soon as I can. 我会尽快回家的
[44:21] Love you. 爱你
[44:22] I love you back. 我也爱你
[44:24] Bye. 再见
[44:27] Luke Hobbs and Deckard Shaw. 卢克·霍布斯和戴卡德·肖
[44:28] 伦敦发生恐怖袭击
[44:31] While Hobbs is an agent of the American… 霍布斯是美国的一位探员…
[44:33] Tell us everything you know… 告诉我你知道的一切
[44:35] about this. 关于这个东西
[44:37] My God. When… 天呐 你…
[44:39] – When were you exposed? – About 30 hours ago. -你什么时候接触病毒的 -大概三十小时前
[44:41] Then the capsules containing the virus are still intact. 那么含有病毒的胶囊依然完好无损
[44:43] So we need to neutralize it. 我们要你消灭病毒
[44:45] No, it is not that easy. 不 没那么简单
[44:46] It’s not programmed to any DNA sequence. 它没有经过任何DNA基因序列编程
[44:48] It’s fatal to everyone. 它对所有人都是致命的
[44:50] In 42 hours, the capsules will dissolve and she’ll be infected. 42小时后 胶囊会溶解 她会被感染
[44:53] Then the virus will go airborne. 然后病毒会通过空气传播
[44:55] We are talking global contamination within a week. 我们面临的是一周内全球感染
[44:59] Why in the hell would you create something like that? 你为什么要制造这样的东西
[45:00] Because I thought I was one of them. 因为我当时以为我是他们的一员
[45:02] Eteon. 伊西昂
[45:03] They told me they wanted to save the world through science. 他们跟我说想通过科学拯救世界
[45:05] I believed in their cause. 我相信了他们的大业
[45:07] I developed the Snowflake to be a carrier for vaccines… 我研制雪花是让它作为疫苗的载体
[45:10] a panacea for the whole world… 拯救全世界的灵丹妙药
[45:12] but they redeveloped it into a programmable apocalypse 但他们重新研制使其成为可编程的大灾难
[45:16] to attack the weakest of us. 攻击人类中的弱者
[45:17] Those not worthy of Eteon’s vision of the future. 那些配不上伊西昂对未来的规划的人
[45:20] For a scientist, you seem incredibly stupid. 你这科学家真是蠢得让人难以置信
[45:22] Well, I’m a two-times Nobel Prize winner 我两次获得诺贝尔奖
[45:24] but who’s counting? 不过谁在乎呢
[45:26] Right, you said the virus was programmable. 你说病毒可编程控制
[45:28] So, reprogram it. 那就重新编程
[45:30] I can’t reprogram it in a host. 我不能在宿主体内将它重新编程
[45:32] Just tell us how to get this thing out from me. 直接说怎么把它从我体内取出来
[45:33] Well, there are two options. 有两个选择
[45:35] And the first is easy. 第一个很简单
[45:37] Go. 说
[45:38] Finally. 终于说到了
[45:38] You kill her. 杀了她
[45:39] Excuse me? 你说什么
[45:40] And burn the body, of course. 当然还要烧掉尸体
[45:41] Of course. 当然
[45:42] Of course. 当然
[45:42] No, I mean, really burn it. 不 我是说真的烧掉
[45:44] Really burn it? 真的烧掉
[45:44] To ash. 烧成灰
[45:45] To ash? 烧成灰
[45:45] Beyond all recognition. 烧得面目全非
[45:47] Let’s assume that’s not an option, shall we, genius? 我们假设这不可选 可以吗 天才
[45:49] Yeah, doesn’t work for us. Option number two? 没错 我们不适用 第二个选择呢
[45:51] There is a machine that can preserve her life and extract the virus. 有一台机器能保住她的命 提取病毒
[45:54] Well, that should’ve been option number one. 这才应该是首选
[45:55] Because it’s impossible to get to. 那机器不可能拿到
[45:57] We’ll decide what’s impossible. 我们决定什么才是不可能
[45:59] Where is it? 它在哪里
[45:59] It’s in the Eteon laboratory where the Snowflake was developed. 在伊西昂实验室 研制雪花的地方
[46:03] A secret dark tech complex 位于地球上最荒凉的地方
[46:04] fortified by an army 由一支军队驻守的
[46:05] in the most God-forsaken part of the planet. 秘密科技机构
[46:08] But if you go there, all three of you will die. 但如果你们去那里 三个人都会死
[46:10] So, basically what you’re saying is 所以你基本上是说
[46:12] she dies no matter what. 不管怎样她都要死
[46:15] Well, who needs a drink? 谁要喝一杯
[46:19] I know just the place. 我知道一个好地方
[46:23] 木匠纹章酒吧
[46:38] Look at all these. 瞧瞧这些车
[46:41] Somebody’s overcompensating. 某人床上不行用车补啊
[46:43] If anything, I’m undercompensating. 真要说的话 是车不行我来补
[46:47] And a teeny tiny one. 还有一辆超级小的
[46:48] Just your size. 正合你的尺寸
[46:52] Used it for a job over in Italy. 意大利一次工作中用到的
[46:54] Shame we didn’t need a weightlifting bus driver. 可惜我们不需要五大三粗的公交司机
[46:57] Woulda given you a call. 不然就叫上你了
[47:08] Drink? 喝吗
[47:10] Yeah, I’ll take a little one. 好 我要一小杯
[47:28] All right, there’s someone in Moscow, an old friend. 莫斯科有个人 我的老朋友
[47:30] We have a long history. 我们来往已久
[47:32] She and her crew are paying a visit to some locals. 她和团队正造访一些当地人
[47:34] Particular Russian criminal element. 一些俄国犯罪分子
[47:36] They got things that we’re gonna need. 他们有我们需要的东西
[47:38] Considering your history of friends, 鉴于你的交友黑历史
[47:39] how many bullets you put in this one’s head? 你对这个朋友的脑袋开了多少枪
[47:40] They can set us up with gear 他们能给我们装备
[47:41] and I don’t hear any other ideas. 你又没有其它主意
[47:43] You know as well as I do 你和我都知道
[47:44] getting out of this country’s gonna be extremely difficult. 出国会极其困难
[47:46] We have every major intelligence agency 每一个主要情报机构
[47:48] already hunting us down. 都在追捕我们
[47:49] And there’s the fact that you disgraced MI6 更别提你背叛小队时
[47:51] when you betrayed your team. 让军情六处失了脸面
[47:59] Don’t believe everything they tell ya. 不要他们说什么你都信
[48:03] Smile. 笑一个
[48:09] You know, regular back channels aren’t gonna work this time. 普通秘密渠道这次行不通的
[48:11] We’re gonna have to do our best to blend in. 我们必须竭尽全力混入人群
[48:13] Hide in plain sight. 隐于众目睽睽之下
[48:14] That’s why we’ll be flying commercial. 所以我们要坐民航
[48:16] Commercial, we’re gonna get spotted too easy at… 民航 我们太容易被认出来…
[48:19] Don’t wear out that pea-sized brain, I handled it. 别累坏你豌豆大的脑子 我解决好了
[48:22] Cloned our cellphone signals around the world. 在全世界复制了我们的手机信号
[48:24] Should buy us at least 48 hours. 应该能给我们争取到至少48个小时
[48:26] We’ll pick up new gear when we get to Moscow. 我们到莫斯科再搞新装备
[48:28] Should get us past the wandering eyes at the airport. 应该能让我们在机场不引人瞩目
[48:30] This is probably the only thing that’s gonna fit. 这估计是唯一能合身的
[48:34] Fit what, a Smurf? 合谁身 蓝精灵吗
[48:36] I think that’s one of my old ones. 应该是我的旧衣服
[48:37] I apologize in advance if it’s a little loose around the balls. 如果你穿裆部太松 我提前道歉
[48:41] Okay. 好吧
[48:42] What do we got, tough guy? Come on. 情况如何 硬汉 说说吧
[48:44] I created new identities 我创了新的身份
[48:45] and altered your biometric profiles 改了你们的生物识别资料
[48:47] so the airport scanners don’t recognize 这样机场扫描设备就不会识别出
[48:48] you faces or your fingerprints. 你们的脸或指纹
[48:50] You’re Sarah Atkins. 你是萨拉·阿肯斯
[48:52] You work in insurance. 从事保险业
[48:53] Hello. 你好
[48:54] 萨拉·阿肯斯 澳大利亚
[48:57] Thank you. 谢谢
[48:58] Thanks. 谢谢
[48:59] I’m Franz Gruber. 我是弗兰兹·格鲁伯
[49:01] A freelance architect. 自由建筑师
[49:03] Avid mountain climber. 爬山爱好者
[49:04] And a part-time ski instructor. 兼职滑雪教练
[49:06] 弗兰兹·格鲁伯 瑞士
[49:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[49:10] And you. 而你
[49:12] You’re Michael Oxmaul. 你是迈克尔·奥克斯莫
[49:12] 迈克·奥克斯莫
[49:15] 谐音”我的鸡鸡小”
[49:15] Mike Oxmaul? 迈克·奥克斯莫
[49:22] I go by Michael. 大家叫我迈克尔
[49:23] 迈克·奥克斯莫 美国
[49:23] 拘留
[49:25] – Freeze! – Stop, sir! -不许动 -站住 先生
[49:27] Stand down! 别动
[49:28] It’s Mike! It’s Mike Oxmaul! 他叫迈克 迈克·奥克斯莫
[49:29] It’s not… small… and my name’s Michael. 并不小…而且我叫迈克尔
[49:32] They stopped him for what, exactly? 他到底为什么被拦下
[49:34] Whatever it is, it’s gonna involve rubber gloves 不管是什么 都将涉及橡胶手套
[49:36] and a body cavity search. 还有体腔搜查
[49:39] Let’s go. 我们走
[49:43] Hands on your head, Oxmaul. 双手抱头 奥克斯莫
[49:52] Can’t believe you did that. 不敢相信你那么做了
[49:54] He was gonna slow us down. 他会拖我们的后腿
[49:58] We can’t pull this off. We both know it. 我们两个人做不到 你我都清楚
[50:01] Bad enough I’ve got this thing in my blood 我血液内有会害死我
[50:02] that’s gonna kill me and everyone else. 及所有人的东西已经够糟了
[50:04] But were you seriously gonna break this mysterious machine 但你真要闯那个戒备森严的死亡病毒机构
[50:06] out of some high-security death virus complex 找出那个神秘的机器
[50:09] and magically get it to work? 然后奇迹般让它奏效吗
[50:11] Frankly, that sounds completely… 老实说 这听起来完全…
[50:12] You still wear that silly thing? 你还戴着这傻玩意
[50:15] Don’t know you still had that. 没想到你还留着
[50:18] Put the pin back in. 把针收起来
[50:20] You haven’t changed. 你一点没变
[50:25] Wish I could say the same about you. 但愿我也能这么说你
[50:28] You’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[50:30] We’re gonna make this work. 我们会成功的
[50:32] It’s what we do. 我们一向如此
[50:34] And what if we don’t? 如果不能呢
[50:38] What if the only option left is for you to… 如果仅剩的选择就是你…
[50:39] That’s not happening. 不会发生的
[50:42] Hi! I’m here. 你好 我来了
[50:44] I’m Michael. 我是迈克尔
[50:49] Hi. Yeah. 你好
[50:51] Hello. 你好
[50:52] All right. 好
[50:55] Yeah. 好啊
[50:56] Let’s see, where’s my seat? 让我看看我的座位在哪
[50:58] F1 F1…
[51:00] F2 F2…
[51:02] FU. 操你
[51:11] You are an asshole. 你是个混蛋
[51:13] You’re quicker than I thought. 你比我想得要快
[51:14] Yup, because I have a secret weapon. 没错 因为我有秘密武器
[51:16] People actually like me. 我人见人爱
[51:19] You wouldn’t understand that 你不会明白的
[51:19] because you don’t have any friends. 因为你没有朋友
[51:26] I love your babushka. 我喜欢你的头巾
[52:04] Couldn’t have booked an emergency row 你就不能订紧急出口那排
[52:05] for a little bit more legroom, huh? 让腿更好伸展吗
[52:07] Not everybody has hobbit legs like you. 不是人人都像你长了矮人腿
[52:10] Look. 听着
[52:11] In case you didn’t realize, 或许你没意识到
[52:12] I could give a damn about your comfort. 我才不关心你舒不舒适
[52:14] So, why don’t you be a good elephant? 不如你乖乖做你的大象
[52:16] Suck up another kilo of peanuts. 再吞一公斤花生
[52:18] Put your chair back and relax. 把椅子放平休息
[52:21] All right, listen, don’t ever tell me to relax, all right? 听好了 永远不要指示我休息
[52:22] Don’t tell me to do anything. 别指示我做任何事
[52:23] Any time you ever say anything, 每次你说些什么
[52:25] it makes me wanna take my boot 都让我想脱下靴子
[52:26] and shove it so far up your ass, 塞你屁眼里
[52:27] you’re gonna be spitting out shoelaces all week. 让你整整一周都狂吐鞋带
[52:30] You know what the problem is? 你知道问题出在哪吗
[52:32] I’ll tell you the problem. This job… 我告诉你问题出在哪 这个任务…
[52:34] This job requires stealth. 这个任务必须隐匿行动
[52:37] And you… 而你…
[52:39] Look at you. 瞧瞧你
[52:40] I mean, granted, it’s not your fault. 诚然 这不是你的错
[52:42] But you’re too obvious. 但你太显眼了
[52:44] You stick out. 你特别醒目
[52:45] Like balls on a bulldog. 就像斗牛犬的蛋蛋
[52:48] Dangling down in all the wrong places. 在错误的地方晃来晃去
[52:51] Seemingly harmless. 看似无害
[52:55] And the next thing you know, 然后一个不留神
[52:56] they’re trying to impregnate your sister. 就想搞大别人妹妹的肚子
[52:58] What? 什么
[53:01] Impregnate your sister? 搞大你妹妹的肚子
[53:02] You heard. 你听见了
[53:07] Now, I get it. 我终于懂了
[53:08] You do? Good. 真的吗 很好
[53:10] I’m glad. 我很高兴
[53:11] Yeah, I’m glad. 我很高兴
[53:12] I’m very glad. 我非常高兴
[53:13] So, you actually think that I’m going through all this effort, 你真的以为我费这么大劲
[53:15] on this mission, trying to save the world, 进行这次行动 试图拯救世界
[53:17] by the way, for a fourth time, 顺便一提 都是第四次了
[53:19] because I’m really good at it. 因为我真的很擅长这个
[53:21] You think I’m going through all of this 你以为我费这么大劲
[53:22] just so I can do the horizontal hula, 就是为了能和你妹妹
[53:24] sexy-sexy time with your sister? 亲热上一番
[53:26] Not all. 不全是
[53:28] Most. 大部分吧
[53:29] Let me break it down for you, Frodo: 我给你好好解释一下 小矮子
[53:30] This ain’t 1955 anymore. 现在不是1955年了
[53:33] All right, despite the fact that 好吗 虽然
[53:34] that girl sleeping right there is related to you, 那个睡着的女孩是你的亲人
[53:36] she’s still one of the toughest, baddest, most capable women 她依旧是我见过的最坚强 最厉害
[53:39] I’ve ever encountered in my entire life. 最能干的女人之一
[53:41] And if she chooses to look the way 如果她选择把注意力转向
[53:45] of this big, brown, 这个身材高大 棕色皮肤
[53:47] well-endowed, tattooed, mountain of a man, 龙精虎猛 有着文身 宛如高山般的男人
[53:53] then guess what… 你猜会怎么样
[53:54] I’m gonna let her climb this mountain 我会让她一次次地攀上这座大山
[53:56] over and over and over 翻来覆去
[54:00] again. 永不停歇
[54:01] Stay away from her. 离她远点
[54:03] I see what you’re doin’. 我看穿你的把戏了
[54:06] – What, do you think I’m stupid? – Of course, I think you’re stupid. -怎么 你当我傻吗 -我当然觉得你傻
[54:08] But you know what, I’ll do you a favor. 但你知道吗 我会帮你个忙
[54:09] I’ll knock that dumb right out of your skull. 我会打到你脑袋变聪明为止
[54:10] You just say the word, Jack. 只要你一句话 杰克
[54:11] You know what I wanna do? 你知道我想干什么吗
[54:12] I wanna do an Irish jig on your arse ugly face 我想在你那张丑脸上跳上一支爱尔兰舞
[54:16] at 30,000 feet. 就在这九千米的高空上
[54:18] – 30,000 feet. – Yeah. -九千米高空 -没错
[54:19] – So you wanna dance right now. – Yeah. -你现在就想跳舞 -没错
[54:20] The only thing holding you back is air and opportunity. 唯一阻碍你的只有空气和机会
[54:24] There goes the air. 现在空气吸光了
[54:25] Bring it on, bunghole. 来啊 杂种
[54:27] That’s enough, hey. Cut it out. 够了 都打住
[54:29] Both y’all, cut it out. 你们俩都打住
[54:31] See. You woke up the air marshal. 看 你把空警吵醒了
[54:32] You woke the air marshal. 是你把空警吵醒的
[54:34] How did you know I was a air marshal? 你们怎么知道我是空警
[54:35] Unaccompanied. 独身一人
[54:36] – Late boarded the plane – Aisle seat. -登机很晚 -座位靠边
[54:38] – Golf shirt. – Golf shirt. -穿高尔夫球衫 -穿高尔夫球衫
[54:41] Well, let’s just call that a educated guess. 好吧 你们猜得有理有据
[54:44] Air Marshal Dinkley at your service. 空警丁科利为您服务
[54:46] I’m sorry, did you say, Dink lick? 不好意思 你刚刚是说”舔丁丁”吗
[54:48] What’s the problem? 有问题吗
[54:50] Dinkley. 丁科利
[54:51] Understand this, big fella. 听好了 大块头
[54:52] Because it’s my job to observe. 我的任务就是观察
[54:54] Thick neck, your head’s been on a swivel 粗脖子 自从上了飞机之后
[54:56] since you’ve been on this damn plane. 你的头一直转个不停
[54:58] Every passenger that’s got on here 登机的每一位乘客
[54:59] you’ve been checkin’ out. 你都观察了个遍
[55:00] You a lawman. 你是执法机构的
[55:01] And you, Mister-Almighty-Pants. 还有你 全能先生
[55:03] You a spy. 你是间谍
[55:05] – That’s pretty good. – Eh, not bad. -很厉害 -不错
[55:07] I get it, we’re all big guys. 我知道 我们都是有来头的
[55:09] The three of us. Alphas. 我们三个 都是大男人
[55:11] Three apex predators cooped up in the sky. 三位顶级掠食者在高空上同处一室
[55:13] Tensions get high. 气氛紧张起来
[55:15] What you throwin’ up on the bench, big fella, 你能挺举多重 大块头
[55:16] 300, 400 pounds? 140还是180公斤
[55:18] A little less. 轻一点
[55:19] Yeah, light work. 是啊 轻松点
[55:20] I’m doin’ the same thing. 我也一样
[55:22] Slaggin’ weight. 轻量级训练
[55:23] 霍布斯扮演者巨石强森的口头禅
[55:23] Clangin’ and bangin’. 叮咣举铁
[55:25] What you into? 你喜欢做什么运动
[55:26] Hot yoga? 高温瑜伽
[55:27] Pilates? 普拉提
[55:28] Probably messin’ ’round in a hot takai. 反正肯定穿得美美的
[55:30] Hey, you wanna know what I do? 想知道我是干什么的吗
[55:31] I sit in a can or farts all day long. 我整天坐在飞机里闻乘客的屁
[55:34] That’s what I’m dealin’ with. 这就是我的生活
[55:36] It’s an occasional terrorist and a lotta recycled ass. 偶尔遭遇恐怖分子 主要是呼吸臭屁
[55:39] I would give anything to be on the front line again. 如果能重回一线 我愿意付出任何代价
[55:42] Again? 重回
[55:44] – What? – I was a compartment element for JSOC. -什么 -我曾是联合特种作战司令部的一员
[55:46] You’re a Delta? 你是三角洲特种部队的
[55:47] Sabre Squad Echo, 24-7, baby. 军刀回声小队 全天候待命
[55:49] Echo, those guys were the warlocks 回声小队 那些家伙就像术士一样
[55:51] because of the magic they could do. 因为他们能够施展神奇的魔法
[55:52] That’s right. 没错
[55:53] Well, if that’s the case, I’ma say abracadabra, bitches. 这样的话 那我得说”见证奇迹吧”
[55:55] You’re lookin’ at the magic. 在你们面前的就是活生生的魔法
[55:57] You know what your problem is? 知道你们的问题出在哪吗
[55:59] Your balance is off. 你们失去平衡了
[56:01] You need a third squaddie. 你们需要第三个成员
[56:02] – No, no, no. – No. -不不不 -不行
[56:03] Guys, I know the game. 伙计们 我懂行
[56:05] Ya hear me? 听到了吗
[56:06] I know the game. 我懂行
[56:08] What are you doin’? 你在干什么
[56:09] What do you mean what am I doin’? 什么叫我在干什么
[56:10] Don’t talk like that. 别这样说话
[56:11] You sound different. 你声音变了
[56:12] Do what? 什么
[56:13] That’s not your voice. 这不是你的声音
[56:14] Use your regular voice. 用你平常的声音说话
[56:15] This is my regular voice. 这就是我平常的声音
[56:18] I’m talkin’ like the warlocks talk, baby. 我在用术士语气说话
[56:20] They don’t talk like that. 他们不会这么说话
[56:21] I’m just showin’ you, that’s all, guys. Look. 只是向你们示范一下 仅此而已
[56:24] All I’m sayin’ is I can complete 我只想说 我可以帮助你们
[56:26] this holy trinity that you guys have. 完成神圣的三位一体
[56:28] Three would be too much. 三个人太多了
[56:29] That’s my resume, this is my card. 这是我的简历 还有我的名片
[56:31] If you need stuff, 如果你们需要家伙
[56:32] I’m the guy that you call to get what you need. 给我打电话 我就能帮你们搞到
[56:34] You want a Citation X? You want a G5? 想要赛斯纳X飞机 还是G5飞机
[56:36] You want a Boeing 747? You want a helicopter? 想要波音747 还是直升机
[56:39] You want somethin’ stealth? 想要隐匿行动吗
[56:40] I’m a air marshal. I’m your guy. 我是空警 有事就找我
[56:49] Please. 求求你
[56:50] Please, let me go. 求求你 放了我
[56:57] What do you want?! 你到底想怎样
[56:59] I want our property out of that girl’s blood. 我想从那个女孩的血中取回我们的东西
[57:01] No! The virus is… It’s too dangerous. 不 那个病毒太危险了
[57:03] I-I can’t! 我办不到
[57:14] Humans must evolve, Professor. 人类必须进化 教授
[57:16] Without each of those upgrades, 没有这些升级的手段
[57:18] the human body’s really not… 人类的身体
[57:20] worth that much. 真的值不了什么
[57:22] Maybe 11 pence worth of magnesium. 也许有价值十一便士的镁
[57:24] A coupla pence worth of calcium. 价值几便士的钙
[57:26] And a bit of iron. 还有一点铁
[57:29] Not worth much. 不值几个钱
[57:31] I’d say, all in all, probably about… 我估计 一共大概也就
[57:33] Three pound… Three pound fifty… Max. 三英镑 最多三块五
[57:38] The entirety of a man’s worth. 一个人的全部价值
[57:41] Small change. 只是零钱罢了
[57:43] You’re gonna reprogram that virus for me. 你要帮我重新编程病毒
[57:46] I wo-I won’t. 我不会帮你
[57:50] 莫斯科
[57:55] 迈克尔·科洛姆萨的别墅
[58:13] Your friend’s a Russian mobster. 你朋友是俄罗斯黑帮
[58:16] This girl steals from Russian mobsters. 这姑娘从俄罗斯黑帮手里偷东西
[58:18] Actually, she steals from everyone. 其实 谁的东西她都偷
[58:20] It’s kind of her thing. 算是她的风格
[58:32] Deckard Shaw. 戴卡德·肖
[58:35] Margarita. 玛格丽塔
[58:55] I did not see that comin’. 我可没预料到这一幕
[58:57] I wish I didn’t see that at all. 真希望我没看见这一幕
[59:00] Me, too. 我也这么想
[59:02] I got your list. 我收到你的单子了
[59:04] It’s… long. 很长
[59:06] I asked for a house with a runway. 我要的是带飞机跑道的房子
[59:08] Not sure a dozen Russians in duct tape were on the list. 单子上可没要这些嘴巴被胶带封住的俄国人
[59:11] Well, give me more than three-hour notice… 你只给了我三小时时间
[59:13] and I wouldn’t have to resort to such extremes. 我也只能采取这种极端手段了
[59:15] I’m sure three hours 只有三小时
[59:16] has anything to do with your extremes, Margarita. 跟你的极端手段没有联系 玛格丽塔
[59:20] Keep me out of it, Deckard. 别把我牵扯进去 戴卡徳
[59:23] Eteon? 伊西昂
[59:24] Could you pick a harder place to break into? 还有比这更难潜入的地方吗
[59:26] We need to find the C17 viral extraction machine. 我们得找到C17病毒提取器
[59:29] Could be anywhere. 可能在任何地方
[59:30] That facility’s three square miles of research labs. 那是占地八平方公里的研究实验室
[59:33] Yeah. 没错
[59:33] And it’s a powder keg packed with munitions. 也是一个装满弹药的火药库
[59:36] We’ve got to pull a Mick Jagger. 我们得启用”米克·贾格尔”
[59:36] 滚石乐队创始成员之一
[59:37] 米克·贾格尔
[59:38] This sounds like a fun game. 听上去有点意思
[59:40] We’re not gettin’ you on the inside, no. 我们不会让你进去的 不行
[59:42] So, when Deck and I were kids, 我和戴卡德还小的时候
[59:43] we used to spend our time comin’ up with these grifts. 常常花时间琢磨这些伎俩
[59:45] A Mick Jagger… 米克·贾格尔
[59:46] was a job that required one person to showboat… 需要一个人招摇过市
[59:48] throw the all arms… 声东击西
[59:50] while the others made the music. 其他人趁着这个机会下手
[59:52] A typical inside job. 典型的里应外合
[59:57] Guys, you heard Andreiko. 你们都听到安德烈科的话了
[59:58] They have to use the extraction machine. 他们肯定会用到提取器
[1:00:00] So they’ll take me right to it. 所以他们会直接带我过去
[1:00:02] Now, I can do it. 我能做到
[1:00:05] We can do it. 我们能做到
[1:00:07] So now, the only question is 现在 唯一的问题是
[1:00:08] how to ring Eteon’s dinner bell. 怎么引起伊西昂的注意
[1:00:11] I can handle that part. 这个我能搞定
[1:00:12] But first, let’s get you geared up. 但得给你们先装备上
[1:00:17] These are your HALO parachutes. 这是你们的高跳低开跳伞装置
[1:00:21] Earbuds for encrypted communication. 用于加密通讯的耳机
[1:00:24] Scorpion EVO 3 with optical sights. 带有光学瞄具的蝎式冲锋枪
[1:00:28] Ultra-thin bullet-resistant Kevlar. 凯夫拉超薄防弹衣
[1:00:31] Infrared cameras for seeing through walls. 透视红外摄像机
[1:00:34] And last but not least… 还有最后一个
[1:00:35] Compact hydrogen detonator. 袖珍型氢雷管
[1:00:38] Put it in the right spot… 把它放在合适的地方
[1:00:39] it’ll blow the place sky high. 它可以炸翻天
[1:00:43] How do I look? 我看上去怎么样
[1:00:45] It’s a little tight. 有点紧
[1:00:53] How you holdin’ up? 你感觉如何
[1:00:56] You know, if things go south in there, 如果到时候行动失败
[1:00:57] you can’t leave me alive. 你们不能让我活下来
[1:01:01] We’re gonna get you outta there. 我们会把你救出来的
[1:01:03] And let me tell you somethin’ else. 我还有件事要告诉你
[1:01:05] “The key to immortality “若想永垂不朽”
[1:01:06] is first living a life worth remembering.” “首先得活得精彩”
[1:01:11] Is that one Nietzsche? 又是尼采说的吗
[1:01:12] Nah. 不对
[1:01:13] That’s Bruce Lee. 是李小龙说的
[1:01:17] Come on. 来吧
[1:01:26] How’d you find her? 你怎么找到她的
[1:01:28] You’ve heard about me. I’m good at my job. 你听说过我 我是行里的高手
[1:01:31] Was she alone? 她一个人吗
[1:01:33] Yeah. 是的
[1:01:36] If you’re lying to me, I will cut your heart out. 如果你骗我 我就把你的心挖出来
[1:01:38] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[1:01:41] I’d be afraid if I had one. 如果我有心的话肯定会害怕
[1:02:00] 乌克兰 伊西昂武器及生物科技设施
[1:02:15] Now, that’s a ride. 这才叫座驾
[1:02:16] What a ride. 太带劲了
[1:02:17] I got shotgun. 我坐前排
[1:02:19] There ain’t no shotgun. 前排没有空位
[1:02:20] No, no, no. Don’t start. 不 别挑头
[1:02:22] I got shotgun. 我坐前排
[1:02:28] We’re entering the drop zone. 我们要进入跳伞区了
[1:02:29] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[1:02:31] – Yeah, I’m ready. – On my three. -我准备好了 -我数到三
[1:02:33] – Okay. – One! -好的 -一
[1:02:36] Die! You arsehole! 去死吧 你个混蛋
[1:02:47] Nobody tells me what to do. 没人能指挥我
[1:03:05] So, I’m intrigued. 我很好奇
[1:03:06] Do you wash the blood off your hands 你是先数钱
[1:03:07] before you count your money or is it afterwards? 还是先洗掉手上的血
[1:03:20] Dismissed. 退下
[1:03:23] You don’t get it, do you? 你不明白 是吗
[1:03:24] You know, the weak deal with money. 弱者才关心金钱
[1:03:26] We deal with evolutionary change. 我们只关心进化变迁
[1:03:29] Change that sometimes require acts of violence. 这些进化有时需要用暴力推进
[1:03:31] Like killing innocent people with viruses? 比如用病毒杀死无辜的人吗
[1:03:33] Only the weak ones. 只会杀死弱者
[1:03:34] We’re dealing with the future of the planet. 我们的大业是这个星球的未来
[1:03:36] Things that money cannot buy. 金钱买不到的东西
[1:03:38] Like your soul back. 比如把你的灵魂买回来吗
[1:03:40] My soul? 我的灵魂
[1:03:42] Your brother took my soul. 你哥哥夺走了我的灵魂
[1:03:45] The boys in the lab made me a new one. 实验室里的兄弟们给了我一个新的灵魂
[1:03:47] And that’s progress. 这就是进步
[1:04:06] Welcome to the extraction room, Ms. Shaw. 欢迎来到提取室 肖女士
[1:04:11] Get her ready. 帮她准备好
[1:04:14] It won’t be long. 不会太久的
[1:04:22] I tell you, we ain’t gonna wanna be here 我跟你讲 这东西爆炸的时候
[1:04:23] when this thing goes off. 我们得离远点
[1:04:27] Looks like she’s 400 yards through there. 看来她距离我们366米
[1:04:29] They’re holding her in some sort of medical pod. 他们把她关在某种医疗舱里
[1:04:31] Timer’s set for 45 minutes. 计时器设置为45分钟
[1:04:33] We get in and get out. 我们快进快出
[1:04:34] Blow this death factory to pieces. 把这个死亡工厂炸成碎片
[1:04:36] Remember, the hallway, no guns. 记住 走廊里不要用枪
[1:04:38] Right. Those guys have to be alive. 没错 不能杀那些人
[1:04:40] Because at the end of the hallway, 因为在走廊的尽头
[1:04:41] the retinal scanner needs a match to open the door. 视网膜扫描仪需要验证通过才能开门
[1:04:44] Pick a door. 挑一扇门吧
[1:04:45] I’m right there. 我就挑那扇吧
[1:04:45] Nope, that’s my door. 不行 那边是我的
[1:04:47] What’s the matter with you? 你有毛病吧
[1:04:54] I made a mistake. 我错了
[1:04:55] This is your door. 这扇门是你的
[1:04:56] Oh, no. No backsies. 不行 不能反悔
[1:04:58] What’s the matter? You got a lot of bad guys behind that door? 怎么了 那扇门后面有很多坏人吗
[1:05:00] Watch this. You might learn something. 看着 或许会令你受益匪浅
[1:06:36] Thank you. Corresponding match. 谢谢 匹配正确
[1:06:39] Access denied. 拒绝开启
[1:06:41] Access denied. 拒绝开启
[1:06:46] Access denied. 拒绝开启
[1:06:56] Access denied. 拒绝开启
[1:07:00] Access denied. 拒绝开启
[1:07:04] Access denied. 拒绝开启
[1:07:05] Access denied. 拒绝开启
[1:07:06] Access denied. 拒绝开启
[1:07:09] Access denied. 拒绝开启
[1:07:16] Access granted. 允许开启
[1:07:19] Doors opening. 正在开门
[1:07:29] Very good. Well done, boys. 很好 干得漂亮 小子们
[1:07:32] I’m impressed that you even got in here. 你们能进来我很佩服
[1:08:17] Th-That’s… 这…
[1:08:21] That’s not possible. 这不可能做到
[1:08:27] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[1:08:27] I’m going to extract it myself. 我要为自己提取
[1:08:32] Wait! 等等
[1:08:57] There he is. 终于醒了
[1:08:59] So rested? 休息好了吗
[1:09:01] You follow here, Hobbs? 你清楚情况吗 霍布斯
[1:09:02] Was gonna order us some room service. 我正要叫客房服务
[1:09:05] You fancy french toast? I’ll get the order in. 你喜欢法式吐司吗 我帮你点
[1:09:07] I just dreamt they killed you before I woke up. 醒之前我刚梦到他们把你杀了
[1:09:11] Pretty disappointed right now. 现在我很失望
[1:09:12] This’s all elaborate, I must admit. 我必须承认 这都是精心策划的
[1:09:15] Old school interrogation technique 我们在秘密行动中学到的
[1:09:18] we picked up in black ops. 传统审讯手法
[1:09:19] Shock will kill a man in three. 三次电击就能杀死一个人
[1:09:21] Do you remember that, Deck? 你还记得吗 戴克
[1:09:22] Yeah, I remember a lot of things from back then. 是啊 那时候的事我记得很清楚
[1:09:25] I reckon you only got four shocks in you, boys. 我想你们只能承受四次电击 小子们
[1:09:27] Yeah? I think we can take five. 是吗 我想五次都没问题
[1:09:29] Five? 五次
[1:09:30] Well, all right! 那好吧
[1:09:43] You had to open your big mouth. 你就不能把大嘴巴闭严吗
[1:09:45] I thought it was a cool thing to say at the moment. 当时觉得说出来很拽
[1:10:05] Do you remember when we were real brothers? 你还记得我们是兄弟的时候吗
[1:10:07] Task Force Black. Remember that, Deck? 黑色特遣队 还记得吗 戴克
[1:10:10] There we ended up seeing the worst in people. 在那里 我们看到了人性最坏的一面
[1:10:12] Worst in our countries, our leaders, 我们的国家 我们的领袖
[1:10:14] our enemies, our… our friends. 不管是敌人 还是朋友
[1:10:17] You don’t know the meaning of that word anymore. 你已经不明白那个词的意思了
[1:10:19] Yeah, but don’t worry about it, see… 对 不过别担心
[1:10:21] He shoots ’em right in the head. 他把他们都爆头了
[1:10:22] But in your case, I thought it was a hell of a good idea. 但对于你 我认为爆头是个好主意
[1:10:24] Big man, you still talkin’? 大英雄 你还能说话啊
[1:10:26] I said I thought it was a hell of a good… 我说我认为爆头是个好…
[1:10:36] Shit! 妈的
[1:10:38] You know, it’s funny how humanity’s hate for each other 真有意思 人类对彼此的仇恨
[1:10:41] is stronger that its own self preservation. 比自我保护还强大
[1:10:43] Which is why we’re here. 这就是我们在这里的原因
[1:10:45] Remember eight years ago, Deck, 戴克 还记得八年前
[1:10:46] when Eteon asked us to join their mission? 伊西昂邀请我们加入他们的大业时吗
[1:10:48] You mean their death cult? 你是说他们的死亡邪教吗
[1:10:50] They’re lunatics. 他们是疯子
[1:10:51] Visionaries. 梦想家
[1:10:53] Visionaries of a future. 未来的梦想家
[1:10:54] A bigger future, a brighter future. 更广阔的未来 更光明的未来
[1:10:56] You remember the dates that they gave us, man? 你记得他们给我们的日期吗 伙计
[1:10:58] What, with environmental damage, 环境破坏
[1:11:01] capitalism, terrorism… 资本主义 恐怖主义…
[1:11:03] Humanity wipes itself out by 2096. 人类在2096年前就会把自己毁灭
[1:11:05] Now, that is scary to me. 那对我来说很可怕
[1:11:07] But if we fulfill Eteon’s vision, 但如果我们实现了伊西昂的愿景
[1:11:10] we save their world. 就能拯救他们的世界
[1:11:11] You don’t save the world with genocide. 你不能用大屠杀来拯救世界
[1:11:13] Genocide schmenocide. 说什么大屠杀
[1:11:15] You know what this virus is? 你们知道这个病毒是什么吗
[1:11:17] This virus is a necessary shock to the system! 这个病毒是对系统必要的电击
[1:11:34] That’s three. 三次了
[1:11:37] I love this thing. 我喜欢这个
[1:11:38] I told you then… 我以前告诉过你
[1:11:40] I’m telling you now. 我现在再跟你说一次
[1:11:41] Your metrics are off. 你的度量标准是错的
[1:11:43] One good reason. 这个理由不错
[1:11:45] You assume the worst in people. 你认为人性本恶
[1:11:46] People cannot be trusted to do the right thing. 不能相信人们会做正确的事
[1:11:49] Look at the two of you. 看看你们两个
[1:11:50] The fate of the world is in your hands 世界的命运掌握就在你们手中
[1:11:51] and you can’t even get along. 而你们甚至不能和平相处
[1:11:54] But you know all about doing the right thing, don’t you, Shaw? 不过你一心想做正确的事 不是吗 肖
[1:12:01] A little souvenir here, bro. 小纪念品 兄弟
[1:12:05] You’d come to kill me. 你那时是来杀我的
[1:12:07] I’ll do the same every time. 来一次我打一次
[1:12:09] What’d you expect, just yes? 你以为我会加入吗
[1:12:14] And who’s talking to you? 谁跟你说话了
[1:12:16] Your mom. 你老妈
[1:12:27] I get it, you’re still mad. 我明白了 你还在生气
[1:12:29] You’re upset because, hey… 你生气是因为
[1:12:31] When you wouldn’t turn, 策反不了你
[1:12:33] they asked me to come and kill you 他们就要我去杀了你
[1:12:34] and of course, I had to because you knew too much. 当然 我不得不照做 因为你知道的太多了
[1:12:37] I think about it a lot. 我考虑了很久
[1:12:39] I think about it. 想了又想
[1:12:40] Because what I realize now that I did not realize then 因为我现在意识到了当初没意识到的
[1:12:43] is that when you shot me, you gave me a gift. 你对我开枪是给了我一份礼物
[1:12:46] Look at me. 看看我
[1:12:48] I’m Black Superman. 我就是黑超人
[1:12:50] Bulletproof. 防弹
[1:12:51] New spine. 全新的脊柱
[1:12:52] And the more machine I become, the more humane I am. 我的机械成分越多 我就越有人性
[1:12:56] This is what you wanna fight for. 这才是你要奋斗的目标
[1:12:59] I’m giving you another chance to join us, Deckard. 我再给你一次加入我们的机会 戴卡德
[1:13:02] And the boss wants the big mouth as well. 老大也想要这个大嘴巴
[1:13:04] If not, I kill you both. 如果不同意 我就杀了你们两个
[1:13:06] Which honestly, I’d love to do. 老实说 我很乐意这么做
[1:13:10] You know Eteon, you know what they’re capable of. 你了解伊西昂 你知道他们的能力
[1:13:13] They rebuilt me. 他们重塑了我
[1:13:15] Dismantled him. 整垮了他
[1:13:16] Made it look like he killed his own team. 让他背上杀害小队的黑锅
[1:13:18] Even your own sister… 即使是你的亲妹妹
[1:13:20] disowned you. 都与你断绝了关系
[1:13:25] Just say the word, bro. 说出来吧 兄弟
[1:13:25] Say the word and all of this goes away. 一句话 这一切都会烟消云散
[1:13:29] Your sister lives, his daughter lives. 你妹妹能活下去 他女儿也能活下去
[1:13:31] We get you some upgrades. 我们给你们做些升级
[1:13:32] And we go on to saving the world. 然后我们继续拯救世界
[1:13:37] What’s it to be? 你们怎么说
[1:13:38] Join the evolution of man 是加入人类进化的进程
[1:13:39] or die with the weak. 还是和弱者一起死去
[1:13:43] Just get it done. 赶紧动手吧
[1:13:46] I told the boss you wouldn’t change your mind. 我会跟老大说你们不肯改变主意
[1:13:49] See ya later. 再见了
[1:13:50] Wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait! 等等 等等 等等 等等 等待
[1:13:55] I think we should join. 我想我们应该加入
[1:13:57] Join? 加入
[1:14:00] You said some really compelling things and… 你的一些话很有说服力…
[1:14:02] I mean that Black Superman thing, 尤其是黑超人那部分
[1:14:04] that really got me. I love that. 我很心动 我喜欢
[1:14:05] What are you, deaf, stupid or both? 你是聋了傻了 还是又聋又傻
[1:14:07] We ain’t joining. 我们不加入
[1:14:08] There you go again, you’re just thinking about yourself. 你又来了 只想着自己
[1:14:09] You’re such a diva. 你真是个戏精
[1:14:10] What about my feelings for once? 能不能考虑下我的感受
[1:14:12] Let me tell you something, if we were a band… 我告诉你 如果我们是一个乐队
[1:14:14] You know who you’d be? 你知道你是谁吗
[1:14:15] You’d be Mick Jagger. 你就是米克·贾格尔
[1:14:17] Mick Jagger. 米克·贾格尔
[1:14:20] Mick Jagger? 米克·贾格尔
[1:14:22] What’s it to be? 到底怎样
[1:14:24] In or out? 加不加入
[1:14:30] – We’re not gonna join. – We’re not gonna join. -我们不加入 -我们不加入
[1:14:32] And since you’re standin’ there, here’s what I’m gonna do. 既然你站在那里 这样好了
[1:14:34] I’m gonna rip the arm off this chair. 我要把这椅子的扶手掰下来
[1:14:37] I’m gonna smash him right in the face. 我要打碎他的脸
[1:14:38] Stab him right in the neck for lookin’ that way. 就因为他那长相我要刺穿他的脖子
[1:14:40] Kill all 13 guys in seven seconds. 七秒内把十三人都杀了
[1:14:42] And here’s what I’m gonna do. 该我了
[1:14:44] Slip out of these chains and drop kick him… 我要挣脱铁链 一脚踢断他
[1:14:46] him and him right in the throat. 他还有他的脖子
[1:14:49] No. Not him. 不 不能是他
[1:14:50] That’s my guy. You got to pick another guy. 他是我的 你要换一个人
[1:14:52] What do you mean that’s your guy? That’s my guy. 什么叫他是你的 他是我的
[1:14:54] No, no, no. That’s face smash guy. 不不不 那人就该打脸
[1:14:55] You got to find another drop kick guy. 你要重新找个该踢的人
[1:14:57] You want a face smash guy? 你想要一个该打脸的人吗
[1:14:58] I’m gonna find you one. 我给你找一个
[1:14:59] See that guy over there? 看见那个人了吗
[1:15:01] The big one. The big one. 那个大块头 大块头
[1:15:03] That’s face smash guy. 那脸就该打
[1:15:04] Nah. He’s way too big. 不 他太壮了
[1:15:05] Ain’t that right, Hattie? 我说得对吗 哈蒂
[1:15:08] Let them go. 放了他们
[1:15:09] All right, boys. 兄弟们
[1:15:10] Stay calm. 保持冷静
[1:15:12] We need her alive. 我们要留她活口
[1:15:14] Let them go or what? 不放他们会怎样
[1:15:16] Or you’re gonna get a nice new bruise 你的额头正中间就会
[1:15:17] right in the center of your forehead. 有一个崭新的漂亮枪眼
[1:15:19] You’re not gonna shoot me. 你不会向我开枪
[1:15:21] Because you need an activation chip to fire that gun. 因为你需要激活芯片来开枪
[1:15:24] Sorry. 抱歉了
[1:15:26] Try this out! 尝尝这个
[1:15:32] I’m not small change. 我可不是零钱
[1:16:05] Let’s roll! 我们走
[1:16:06] You think? 还用你说
[1:16:07] Dick. 混蛋
[1:16:44] There she is. 她在那里
[1:16:52] Hattie, where’s the machine? 哈蒂 提取器在哪
[1:16:53] In the second truck. 第二辆卡车里
[1:16:55] On it! 我去拿
[1:17:01] Mick Jagger. 米克·贾格尔
[1:17:02] Never fails. 屡试不爽
[1:17:11] We’re not out of this yet, Hattie. 事情还没完呢 哈蒂
[1:17:19] Got the machine. 拿到抽取器了
[1:17:26] Get a move on! 快走
[1:17:28] Train’s leaving the station. 火车要出站了
[1:17:50] That son of a bitch really is Black Superman. 这混蛋还真是黑超人
[1:18:09] Engage drones. 出动无人机
[1:18:25] We’re running out of road! 没路可走了
[1:18:27] Hold on! 抓紧
[1:18:37] Route to intercept. 规划拦截路线
[1:18:38] 伊西昂 无人机上线
[1:19:14] On your left! 小心左边
[1:19:20] Brace yourself. 抓好了
[1:19:46] Hobbs! 霍布斯
[1:19:48] She’s not gonna make it! 她不能坐我这里了
[1:19:49] Bringin’ her to ya! 把她带给你
[1:19:51] You thinkin’ what I’m thinkin’, Shaw? 你跟我想的一样吗 肖
[1:19:53] Let’s trade some pain. 我们来交换一下
[1:19:54] Trade some pain. 交换一下
[1:20:25] Hattie! 哈蒂
[1:20:26] You trust me? 你相信我吗
[1:21:22] Gonna need a ride! 搭个车
[1:21:23] I know what you’re thinkin’. 我知道你想干什么
[1:21:25] Just keep drivin’, I’ll make it! 继续开 我来搞定
[1:21:38] Take the wheel. 你来开车
[1:21:54] There he is. 他来了
[1:21:56] – I got him. – No, I got him. -我来 -不 我来
[1:21:58] – I got him. – I got him. -我来 -我来
[1:22:21] I thought you were strong. 我还以为你很猛呢
[1:23:22] Sorry, brother. 抱歉 兄弟
[1:23:24] This thing’s really damaged. 这东西是真的坏了
[1:23:26] Well, there goes option two. 第二个选择泡汤了
[1:23:29] Now, we use the first one. 我们只能用第一个
[1:23:30] Come on, stop it, Hattie. 别这样 别说了 哈蒂
[1:23:31] I’m tired, Deck. I am done running. 我累了 戴克 我不想逃了
[1:23:33] We still got time. 我们还有时间
[1:23:34] Time? 时间
[1:23:35] Time for what? The machine’s destroyed. 什么时间 提取器已经坏了
[1:23:37] Yeah, well, we’ll fix it. 那我们就把它修好
[1:23:38] How? 怎么修
[1:23:38] We need to find a place to get off the grid. 我们要找个地方消声灭迹
[1:23:40] Where? We’re wanted all over the world 去哪 我们被全球通缉了
[1:23:42] and Brixton won’t stop. 布里斯顿不会善罢甘休
[1:23:43] We can’t risk millions of people. 我们不能让数百万人冒险
[1:23:44] I told you on the plane, 我在飞机上就跟你说过
[1:23:46] we should’ve gone with option one. 我们就应该选第一个
[1:23:47] It is done now, Deck. 已经结束了 戴克
[1:23:48] – It’s not done. – It’s done. -没结束 -结束了
[1:23:49] It’s not done! 没结束
[1:23:53] It’s not done. 没结束
[1:23:57] Look at me. 看着我
[1:23:59] Remember that thing you used to say to me 记得我们小时候
[1:24:00] when we were kids? 你经常对我说的话吗
[1:24:02] You used to look at me and say, 你经常看着我说
[1:24:03] “Deck, it’s never over till it’s over.” “戴克 没到走投无路就不算结束”
[1:24:06] We used to laugh. 我们还一起笑
[1:24:08] Remember that? 记得吗
[1:24:09] No, Deck, it went… 不 戴克 那句话是
[1:24:11] “It’s never over till I say “我没说结束”
[1:24:14] it’s over.” “就不算结束”
[1:24:15] Yeah. 对
[1:24:16] That was it. 就是这句
[1:24:19] So say it now. 再说一遍啊
[1:24:21] Say it. 说啊
[1:24:23] Remember who we are. 记住我们是谁
[1:24:25] The Shaw family. 肖家族
[1:24:28] We never… never, never give up. 我们永远 永远 永远不放弃
[1:24:35] We got a day. 我们还剩一天时间
[1:24:38] More than a day. 不止一天
[1:24:41] We don’t even know where we’d go. 我们都不知道该去哪里
[1:24:45] I know a place. 我知道一个地方
[1:24:48] Where? 哪里
[1:24:50] It’s the last place on earth I ever wanna go. 世界上我最不想去的地方
[1:24:55] Home. 家
[1:24:57] 萨摩亚
[1:25:16] Abracadabra, bitches! 见证奇迹吧
[1:25:18] 丁科利
[1:25:18] I told you I could get you anything. 我说过什么东西都能帮你们搞到
[1:25:20] And listen to me. 听我说
[1:25:21] From Moscow to Samoa, that is not an easy flight to charter. 从莫斯科包机到萨摩亚可不是容易的事
[1:25:24] But I got it done! 但我搞定了
[1:25:25] Well, that’s why we’re calling you, Dinkley. 所以我们才给你打电话 丁科利
[1:25:27] We just wanna say thank you for gettin’ us that bird to Samoa. 谢谢你弄到了来萨摩亚的飞机
[1:25:29] Warriors help out warriors. 英雄惜英雄
[1:25:31] All you need to know… 你们只要知道
[1:25:32] is that you got a third squaddie over here that is ready to go… 你们的第三个搭档已经准备好了
[1:25:35] whenever you need me to. 随时听候差遣
[1:25:37] I’m just sittin’ in my lair. 我就在基地等着
[1:25:41] You in a bathroom? 你在厕所吗
[1:25:42] Potato, potahto. 仁者见仁智者见智
[1:25:43] Wherever I am is where the magic happens. 我所到之处 皆生魔法
[1:25:45] We ain’t got to get into specifics. 我们就不谈细节了
[1:25:46] Just to make sure you got all the contacts. 只要确保你有我的所有联系方式
[1:25:48] You got the-You got the cell. 你有 你有手机号码
[1:25:50] You got my-my email. 你有我的 我的电邮
[1:25:51] Got ’em all. 都有了
[1:25:52] You know, I’ma shoot you my mom number, too. 我还要把我妈的号码也给你
[1:25:53] I’ma make sure you got that, ’cause if you can’t get me… 一定要给你 万一你找不到我
[1:25:56] – she can. – Yeah. -她能找到 -好吧
[1:25:57] I got a hotmail address that’s still active, hit me on that. 我有个微软邮箱还能用 可以发邮件给我
[1:26:00] Linkedin. That’s my profile. 领英 我的简介都在上面
[1:26:05] We’re losin’ ya. 要没信号了
[1:26:09] That was my phone. 那是我的手机
[1:26:12] I hope this brother of yours 希望你这个兄弟
[1:26:13] is as good a mechanic as you say he is. 真像你说的是个优秀的技工
[1:26:16] Jonah’s the best mechanic I know. 乔纳是我认识的最优秀的技工
[1:26:17] And he’s gonna help us. 他会帮助我们
[1:26:19] That is if he doesn’t kill me first. 前提是他没先把我杀了
[1:26:39] Yeah, take your time! 不着急
[1:26:40] Hey, it’s only my sister’s life 只有我妹妹的性命
[1:26:42] and the fate of the world we’re waitin’ on! 和全世界的命运在等着你
[1:26:47] Here we go. 要开始了
[1:26:48] Bet you 50 quid he punches him in the face. 我赌五十镑他脸上会被打一拳
[1:26:51] Deal. 成交
[1:27:05] Jonah. 乔纳
[1:27:07] You know what comes next. 你知道接下来会发生什么
[1:27:10] Yup. 是的
[1:27:15] See? Not just me. 看见没 不止是我想揍他
[1:27:19] Your face is all over the bloody news, boy. 新闻里全是你这张臭脸 小子
[1:27:22] You’re not welcomed here, police. 这里不欢迎你 条子
[1:27:23] You got a bloody cheek. 你脸皮真够厚的
[1:27:25] Come here after 25 years. 25年之后回来这里
[1:27:27] Bringing your problems here to this house. 把你的麻烦带到这个家里
[1:27:29] You betrayed our family. 你背叛了我们的家人
[1:27:31] Bring shame on our house. 让我们的家族蒙羞
[1:27:32] You betrayed your own blood! 你背叛了你的血肉之亲
[1:27:35] Jonah, I hear you. 乔纳 我明白
[1:27:37] But we ain’t kids anymore, you better watch how you talk to me. 但我们不是孩子了 你最好注意你的说话方式
[1:27:40] It’s not the size of a dog in a fight, boy. 块头不重要 小子
[1:27:42] Size of the fight in a dog. 斗志才重要
[1:27:44] No, it’s always the size of the dog. 不 块头才是最重要
[1:27:48] No fighting under this roof, eh! 在家里不准打架
[1:27:52] Is that my Luke? 那是我的卢克吗
[1:27:54] Oka! 天啊
[1:27:56] My baby’s home. 我的宝贝回家了
[1:27:59] Hey, Mama. 妈妈
[1:28:01] Oka, I miss my baby boy. 天啊 我好想我的宝贝儿子
[1:28:04] Well, look at you, all skin and bones. 看看你 瘦得只剩皮包骨了
[1:28:07] – Come over here and eat. – No, no, no, Mama, I just… -过来吃点 -不不不 妈妈 我…
[1:28:10] There’s no time. 没时间了
[1:28:12] Look, I’m sorry, I didn’t wanna bring trouble here. 对不起 我也不想把麻烦带到这里
[1:28:14] You should’ve stayed away. 你应该滚得远远的
[1:28:15] What did you bring here? What’s going on? 你把什么带来了 怎么回事
[1:28:16] – I brought the truth here. – What truth? -我带来了真相 -什么真相
[1:28:18] The truth is we were set up. 真相就是我们被人设计了
[1:28:19] We were framed by the people who created the deadly virus. 被那些制造出致命病毒的人设计陷害
[1:28:22] Come on. 骗谁呢
[1:28:22] It could go global if it’s not stopped. 如果不加以制止 它会蔓延至全球
[1:28:24] We could all die, all of us. 我们都会死的 所有人
[1:28:26] Everybody here on this fale, everybody on the island. 这屋里的每个人 岛上的每个人
[1:28:28] Everybody around the world. 全世界每个人
[1:28:30] Jonah, I need you to help fix this machine. 乔纳 我需要你帮我修好这个机器
[1:28:31] I need you to help my friends. 我需要你帮我的朋友
[1:28:33] And I need us to build defenses around here now. 我还需要大家立刻在周围布好防卫
[1:28:35] You think you can just come back in here, 你觉得自己干出那样的事之后
[1:28:37] and we’re gonna help you after everything you did?! 还能这样大摇大摆地回来 要我们帮你吗
[1:28:39] – Yes! – Not gonna happen. -当然 -绝对不可能
[1:28:40] – It’s bigger than you and I! – I don’t care! -这事比我们之间恩怨重要的多 -我才不管
[1:28:41] It’s bigger than you and I! 这事比我们之间恩怨重要的多
[1:28:42] We could die! 我们会死的
[1:28:43] Good! Because I would rather die than help you. 好极了 因为我情愿死也不愿意帮你
[1:28:46] Buddha head. 光头佬
[1:28:47] Listen, I know your brother’s hard to be around. 听着 我知道你的兄弟很难相处
[1:28:50] Believe me. 相信我
[1:28:51] But I trust him. 但我信任他
[1:28:52] He belongs here 他属于这里
[1:28:53] because this place has something that nowhere else on the planet does. 因为这个地方有着自己的独到之处
[1:28:57] You. 你
[1:28:57] You don’t know me, I don’t know you. Okay? 你不认识我 我不认识你 好吗
[1:29:00] Time for you all to go. Take your machine with you. 你们都该离开了 带走你们的机器
[1:29:01] Go! Now! 现在 出去
[1:29:03] Jonah Hobbs! 乔纳·霍布斯
[1:29:06] Have some respect for your uso. 跟你兄弟说话放尊重些
[1:29:08] If he needs anything, we’re gonna give it to him. 我们会满足他的任何需要
[1:29:11] The food off our tables, the clothes off our backs. 桌上的食物 身上的衣服
[1:29:15] 甚至是岛屿的玛那Even the mana of the islands.
[1:29:15] 一种超自然力量
[1:29:17] And you boys… All you boys… 你们 你们所有人
[1:29:21] You show our guests here… 好好接待我们的客人
[1:29:24] Or so help me God… 否则别怪我
[1:29:26] I’m gonna take this here slipper… 拿这只拖鞋
[1:29:28] and I’m gonna sasa your big fat heads. 敲破你们这些木鱼脑袋
[1:29:31] You boys hear me? 你们都听清楚了吗
[1:29:33] I’m sorry to bring this here, Mama. 妈妈 很抱歉我把麻烦带来了
[1:29:35] Luke, this is your home. 卢克 这里是你的家
[1:29:38] We Samoans. 我们萨摩亚人
[1:29:40] We can handle troubles. 我们不怕麻烦
[1:29:56] You were right. 你是对的
[1:29:58] You don’t turn soldiers like them. 他们那样的士兵无法策反
[1:30:02] Do what I built you to do. 完成你的使命
[1:30:05] You’re a one of a kind war machine. 你是独一无二的作战机器
[1:30:09] Bring us back my virus. 把我的病毒拿回来
[1:30:12] No handcuffs this time. 这次没有限制
[1:30:15] You can have your revenge. 你可以一雪前耻了
[1:30:18] I will. 我会的
[1:30:20] We found them. 找到他们了
[1:30:21] They hopped in an emergency cargo plane. 他们上了一架紧急货运飞机
[1:30:23] To where? 去哪了
[1:30:24] Samoa. 萨摩亚
[1:30:24] Gentlemen! 各位
[1:30:26] This is where you earn your upgrades. 你们有机会升级了
[1:30:28] Bring me back my virus. 把病毒拿回来就行
[1:30:57] Quiet little place. 这地方挺宁静
[1:30:59] Yeah. 是啊
[1:31:00] A chop shop. 地下拆车厂
[1:31:01] Your dad was a car thief, then? 原来你爸是个偷车贼
[1:31:03] No. My dad actually stole everything. 不 他什么都偷
[1:31:06] Drugs, guns. 毒品 枪支
[1:31:08] Sounds just like my family. 跟我家里差不多
[1:31:10] Mama raised us till we were teenagers, 妈妈把我们养到十多岁
[1:31:12] then my old man started comin’ around again. 然后老爸又决定回归家庭了
[1:31:14] Taking a real interest in his sons. 开始关心起他的儿子们
[1:31:17] Truth is, he was just looking for a new crew. 实际上 他不过是想找些新小弟
[1:31:20] And I was the only one to see through those lies. 而我是唯一一个看穿谎言的人
[1:31:26] So the jobs my dad pulled me and brothers into 我爸带我和兄弟们卷入的勾当
[1:31:29] just got bigger and more dangerous. 规模越来越大 也越来越危险
[1:31:33] Then eventually, he knew and… 最终他也意识到了
[1:31:36] he was okay with getting me and my brothers killed. 但他不介意害死我和兄弟们
[1:31:41] So I turned him in. 所以我告发了他
[1:31:42] Or you protected your family. 也可以说你保护了你的家人
[1:31:48] So after I put him away… 把他送进监狱后
[1:31:50] I left Samoa and I never came back. 我离开了萨摩亚 再也没回来过
[1:31:52] Well, at least one good thing came out of 好吧 至少我没有白白
[1:31:54] me jamming that thing into my hand. 给自己注射病毒
[1:31:56] Yeah, what’s that? 是吗 怎么说
[1:31:58] Got to bring you home, didn’t I? 我把你带回家了 不是吗
[1:32:05] Lucky me. 我真幸运
[1:32:12] You went legit. 你改做正当生意了
[1:32:14] Yeah. 是的
[1:32:15] 100% clean now. Custom shop, international clients. 百分之百合法 定制改装 国际客户
[1:32:18] See those bikes going Tokyo, Macau, New York. 那些摩托要运往东京 澳门 纽约
[1:32:21] That one over there’s going London. 那边那个要运往伦敦
[1:32:23] Turns out people like our stuff. 原来大家都喜欢我们的手艺
[1:32:26] I needed to do something to hold our family together. 我需要做些什么来维系我们的家庭
[1:32:30] After you abandoned us. 在你抛弃我们之后
[1:32:37] Good news, change of clothes. 好消息 有衣服换了
[1:32:38] Hatts. 哈蒂
[1:32:41] Your mum said you might like to wear this. 你妈说你可能想穿这个
[1:32:43] Must be your favorite size. 肯定是你最喜欢的码
[1:32:44] Spray on. 穿上吧
[1:32:47] Won’t you throw another jacket on, it’s 110 degrees out there. 怎么不再穿一件外套 外面快四十度了
[1:32:50] Hey, look, down to business. 好了 说正事
[1:32:52] Got any weapons? 有武器吗
[1:32:55] We got weapons. 我们有武器
[1:33:04] Mama, where’s all our guns? 妈妈 我们的枪都去哪了
[1:33:05] I get rid of ’em. 我全扔了
[1:33:08] Very noble, Mrs. Hobbs. 非常高尚的选择 霍布斯夫人
[1:33:11] We’re in serious trouble. 我们有大麻烦了
[1:33:12] That is an understatement. 远远不止大麻烦
[1:33:14] These guns. 那些枪
[1:33:16] They kill all my family. 只会伤害我的家人
[1:33:19] So we’re gonna fight. 所以我们要反抗
[1:33:20] We’re gonna fight with this. 我们要用这个去反抗
[1:33:22] We’re gonna fight with this. 我们要用这个去反抗
[1:33:24] ‘Cause no take a real man for pull one trigga. 因为光扣扳机不算真男人
[1:33:27] All right, we’re going to war with the family heirlooms. 好的 我们就拿上这些传家宝去开战吧
[1:33:31] Got it. 明白了
[1:33:32] We’re gonna need a lot more. 我们还需要更多的武器
[1:33:33] We’re never gonna survive their firepower. 我们扛不住他们的火力
[1:33:35] Doesn’t take a man to pull a trigger. 光扣扳机不算真男人
[1:33:37] For Eteon, it does take an activation chip. 不过对伊西昂来说 扣扳机需要激活芯片
[1:33:39] You still got that glove? 那个手套你还带着吗
[1:33:41] Are you thinking closed system hack? 你是想入侵封闭系统吗
[1:33:43] Level the playing field if you can. 尽量让我们势均力敌
[1:33:44] Surely buy us some time. 肯定能为我们争取点时间
[1:33:45] Shut their guns down. 让他们的枪开不了火
[1:33:47] I’m on it. 我去办
[1:33:50] Ready? 准备好了吗
[1:33:53] War is what I do. 我为战争而生
[1:33:56] Let’s go old school. 我们用老方法吧
[1:33:59] Take a look around. 看看周围
[1:34:01] This is where we draw the line. 这就是我们最后坚守的阵线
[1:34:03] Who would’ve thought this is where we’re gonna save the world? 谁能想到这里就是我们拯救世界的地方
[1:34:06] We need to make ’em play by our rules. 我们要让他们按照我们的剧本走
[1:34:08] Tomorrow morning, there’ll be a storm raging on the north cliffs. 明天早上 北面的悬崖上会有一暴风雨
[1:34:11] We’ll build a no man’s land there. 我们要在那里建一个无人区
[1:34:13] And if all else fails, 如果一切都失败了
[1:34:15] that’ll be our last stand. 我们将在那里背水一战
[1:34:17] How many more of these we gonna do? 我们还得挖多少
[1:34:21] Just keep digging, brother. 兄弟 继续挖就是了
[1:34:23] When we were in Kandahar running raids, 我们当初在坎大哈突袭的时候
[1:34:25] we would always strike just before dawn. 总是在破晓之前出击
[1:34:28] That’s when the enemy’s most tired. 那是敌人最疲倦的时刻
[1:34:29] Still under the cover of night. 仍然在夜幕的掩护下
[1:34:32] When the battle shifts into high gear, 当战斗变得焦灼时
[1:34:33] you got the sun in your back. 太阳正好在你背后
[1:34:35] We let ’em all in. 我们诱敌深入
[1:34:37] And we make sure they never leave. 决不让他们逃出去
[1:34:39] Kill box. I like it. 一网打尽 我喜欢
[1:34:41] Not like we got a ton of resources. 虽然我们没有大把的资源
[1:34:44] But the island will provide, brother. 但是这座岛会帮助我们的 兄弟
[1:35:17] 萨摩亚石油
[1:36:22] 允许访问
[1:36:27] – Give me the good news, Hatt. – I’m in. -跟我说点好消息 哈蒂 -我成功了
[1:36:29] Only thing is, 唯一的问题是
[1:36:30] not gonna be broadcasting a signal off 最多只能向卫星
[1:36:31] to some satellite for six minutes. 发送屏蔽信号六分钟
[1:36:33] Six minutes might be all the time we need. 六分钟对我们来说可能就够了
[1:36:36] Better than a sharp stick in the eye. 总比用木棍戳眼睛强
[1:36:37] Which is basically all we’ve got to fight them with anyway. 我们手上差不多也只剩木棍了
[1:36:40] Got more reflex, haven’t we? 反应变快了 是吧
[1:37:03] – Drink? – Sure. -喝吗 -好啊
[1:37:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:37:10] Just taking it all in. 好好欣赏
[1:37:11] In case it’s the last sunset we see. 以防这是我们最后一次见到日落
[1:37:20] I shouldn’t have believed that Deckard went dark. 我不应该相信戴卡德叛变了
[1:37:28] What he said… 他所说的
[1:37:31] So much time…I… 那么久以来
[1:37:38] I spent my whole life… 我一辈子都在
[1:37:40] running away. 逃离
[1:37:42] Me, too. 我也是
[1:37:46] Yeah. 是啊
[1:37:49] I haven’t been back here in 25 years. 我已经25年没有回来过了
[1:37:51] I mean, my own daughter doesn’t even know our family. 我亲生女儿都不认识我的家人
[1:37:58] You can change that. 你可以改变现状
[1:38:04] Yeah. 是啊
[1:38:06] So can you. 你也可以
[1:38:09] Got an idea. 我有个想法
[1:38:10] Why don’t you and I make a promise right here, right now? 要不我们此时此刻在这里作出承诺
[1:38:13] That when we see tomorrow’s sunset… 如果能活着见到明天的日落
[1:38:16] we begin to fix the mistakes we made. 我们就要开始弥补犯下的错误
[1:38:28] That just sealed it, so you can’t back out. That’s all. 封好你的嘴 你就不能食言了 仅此而已
[1:38:35] I don’t think there’s any chance in hell I’m gonna back out. 我觉得打死我也不会食言了
[1:38:39] You wanna seal it again, or? 你想再封一次吗
[1:38:41] – Definitely not. – Okay. -完全不想 -好吧
[1:38:43] Maybe tomorrow if I survive. 如果明天我活下来再说吧
[1:38:47] Jonah? 乔纳
[1:38:48] Don’t rush me. 别催我
[1:38:49] It’s almost dawn. He’ll be here soon. 马上就破晓了 他随时都会出现
[1:38:51] Make it happen now. 快点弄好
[1:38:53] Now! 快点
[1:38:54] Don’t rush me. That’s how mistakes are made. 别催我 着急就会出错
[1:38:56] And how long does this process take? 整个过程要花多久
[1:38:58] It’s 30 minutes, and 33 till I go viral. 30分钟 33分钟后我就要变成感染源了
[1:39:00] Look, Deck, I think we need to seriously consider option one. 戴克 我觉得真的需要考虑下第一个选择
[1:39:03] Don’t strike a match just yet, Hatts. 别这么快就坐不住 哈蒂
[1:39:05] We are seriously gonna miss this window. 我们真的要错失良机了
[1:39:06] Let’s do this, come on! 开始吧 快点
[1:39:08] Jonah, now! 乔纳 快点
[1:39:09] Fine! Fine! Okay. 行 行 好吧
[1:39:11] Here goes… nothing. 死马当作活马医吧
[1:39:13] Brace yourself, Hatts. 准备好 哈蒂
[1:39:15] 启动
[1:39:16] It ain’t gonna be pleasant. 不会太好受
[1:39:17] No, it’s gonna be fine. 别担心 没事的
[1:39:28] God! 天啊
[1:39:33] 提取中
[1:39:34] It’s working! 起效了
[1:39:35] It’s working! 起效了
[1:39:44] Triggered the alarm. 警报被触发了
[1:39:46] That’s him. 他来了
[1:39:47] As we planned? 按计划行事
[1:39:48] As we planned. 按计划行事
[1:39:50] Usos! 兄弟们
[1:39:54] It’s time. 是时候了
[1:39:59] Jonah… 乔纳
[1:40:05] just wanna say that, uh… 我只是想说
[1:40:08] if this thing goes sideways and… 要是这事出了岔子
[1:40:11] and this is it… 这就是末日了
[1:40:16] I’m sorry. 我想说对不起
[1:40:19] I’ve had my reasons but the fact is… 我有我的原因 但事实是
[1:40:25] I left you. And I left our tina. 我离开了你们 离开了我们的母亲
[1:40:32] I should have come home. 我应该回家的
[1:40:35] And if we make it through this… 要是我们安然度过
[1:40:37] you have my word, I’ll never let that happen again. 我承诺 我再也不会让这种事发生了
[1:40:43] I love you, uso. 我爱你 兄弟
[1:40:52] I love you, too, uso. 我也爱你 兄弟
[1:41:01] Okay. 好了
[1:41:02] You’re mobile. 你可以移动了
[1:41:07] Do you think we need to be so close to the front line? 我们有必要离前线这么近吗
[1:41:09] Yeah, keep you close, keep an eye on you, 把你放在眼皮底下 随时看着你
[1:41:10] in case we need to make a quick getaway. 要跑的时候也能快一点
[1:41:13] This is what we do, right? 我们就是干这个的 对吗
[1:41:16] It is what we do. 的确
[1:41:20] Deck, um… 戴克
[1:41:25] I overheard what Brixton said. 我听到布里斯顿说的了
[1:41:29] That you stayed away to protect us. 你不回来是为了保护我们
[1:41:34] I never should’ve believed that stuff. 我根本不应该相信那些
[1:41:39] – Why did I…? Sorry… – Don’t be. -我怎么…抱歉… -别道歉
[1:41:43] Don’t be. 别道歉
[1:41:44] Look, I’ve done things… 我做过一些
[1:41:46] I’ve done things I’m not proud of. 我做过一些不光彩的事
[1:41:49] Things I… 一些
[1:41:51] have to make amends for. 我必须为之赎罪的事
[1:41:53] Things that bastard put me through. 一些那个混蛋逼我做的事
[1:41:56] But right now, 但现在
[1:41:58] the most important thing to me… 对我来说最重要的事
[1:41:59] is to get my little sister home safely. 就是带我妹妹平安回家
[1:42:33] Eteon, hold! 伊西昂 待命
[1:42:51] Usos! 兄弟们
[1:42:53] Samoa! 萨摩亚
[1:42:56] I call to my ancestors. 先祖啊
[1:43:01] This land was nourished. 这片土地
[1:43:06] With blood. 曾浸透鲜血
[1:43:09] Now it will be nourished with yours. 而今必将浸透尔等的鲜血
[1:43:13] Let’s go! 上
[1:43:16] Do it. 动手
[1:43:17] Light ’em up! 开火
[1:43:20] 武器下线
[1:43:27] How long before the guns get back online? 枪什么时候能恢复
[1:43:29] I have no idea. 我不知道
[1:43:30] 盯住你的眼睛
[1:43:32] 直到你死亡
[1:43:42] Let’s fight! 杀
[1:44:01] Shaw. 肖
[1:44:07] Air command. 空中指挥
[1:44:10] Bring me the chopper. 我要直升机
[1:45:22] Decks! 戴克
[1:45:42] Do it quick, Hatts. 动作快点 哈蒂
[1:45:44] It’s in, it’s in, it’s in. 进去了 进去了 进去了
[1:45:45] – Is it working? – Machine’s on. -有作用吗 -机器正在运转
[1:45:49] – We’re good. – Let’s go. -没事 -走
[1:47:03] Hobbs! 霍布斯
[1:47:25] Come on! 快
[1:47:27] Go! Go! 走 走
[1:47:32] Let’s go fishin’, Shaw! 来钓鱼吧 肖
[1:47:33] You catch him, I’ll gut him! 你抓住他 我就干掉他
[1:47:41] Hold on! 抓稳
[1:48:04] – Welcome to my island, you… – Take it up! -欢迎来到我的岛 -升空
[1:48:20] You get us close and I’ll get him! 你拉近距离 我来抓他
[1:48:22] I’ll keep his nose down, you reel him in! 我拖着他 你把他拉下来
[1:48:34] Take it up! Take it up! 升空 升空
[1:48:41] Get out! 出去
[1:48:45] And they’re off. 他们要起飞了
[1:49:03] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:49:05] I’m going for a ride! 我要兜兜风
[1:49:12] Shit. 见鬼
[1:49:13] We’re coming, uso! 我们来了 兄弟
[1:49:20] 霍布斯定制
[1:49:22] Let’s go, Jonah! 来啊 乔纳
[1:49:23] I’m coming, brother. 来了 兄弟
[1:49:26] The axle, the axle! 轮轴 轮轴
[1:49:43] 雪佛兰 霍布斯定制
[1:49:46] Timo, you got this! 提莫 你来
[1:50:02] We’re gonna need more weight! 我们还得增加重量
[1:50:15] We need nice and easy, clean! 我们得做得干净漂亮
[1:50:20] Hell yeah, usos! 漂亮 兄弟们
[1:50:25] There’s too much weight! 太重了
[1:50:25] All right, drop ’em! 那就丢掉他们
[1:50:44] Hit ’em with the moonshine! 启动改装装置
[1:50:46] Now! 快
[1:51:13] Hang me off a cliff, huh? 想把我从悬崖上拽下去
[1:51:15] My turn. 该我了
[1:51:19] 已激活
[1:51:19] Sir, the weapons are back online. 长官 武器恢复了
[1:51:21] Let’s go! Let’s go! 发射 发射
[1:51:24] Goodbye. 再见
[1:51:27] Incoming! 小心
[1:51:38] We got a little trouble back here, Shaw! 我们遇到了点小麻烦 肖
[1:51:40] Approaching no man’s land! 接近无人区了
[1:51:55] Let’s take this up! 快升空
[1:52:13] All right, now hit that stake! 好 现在撞那个桩
[1:52:29] We’re losing the rotors! 转轮撑不住了
[1:52:32] Shit 见鬼
[1:52:39] Fuck 去死
[1:52:42] Gotcha, Hobbs. 交给我 霍布斯
[1:52:59] The road’s out! 路到头了
[1:53:00] Losing power! 失去动力
[1:53:04] Hobbs! 霍布斯
[1:53:05] Hattie! Jump! 哈蒂 跳
[1:53:09] Come on! 来吧
[1:53:59] Get up! 起来
[1:54:00] Get up! 起来
[1:54:02] Get up! 起来
[1:54:03] You don’t die until I tell you to die! 我没让你死 你就不准死
[1:54:06] You see the extraction timer, when it hits zero… 看着倒计时 它归零时
[1:54:09] empty this clip into her heart. Do you understand? 一匣子弹打烂她的心脏 明白了吗
[1:54:22] Hattie! 哈蒂
[1:54:27] This doesn’t end your way, boys! 你们无法得逞了 小子们
[1:54:29] Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. 你就这么催眠自己吧
[1:54:31] Nah, the numbers don’t add up for you. 不 你们这是杯水车薪
[1:54:34] The evolution of man 不管你喜不喜欢
[1:54:36] is coming whether you like it or not. 人类都会进化的
[1:54:41] You know, I almost feel bad for you. 我几乎要为你遗憾了
[1:54:43] It’s not the smell that fills your head with. 你的脑袋不是闻起来恶心
[1:54:45] It’s bullshit. 里面全是狗屎
[1:54:49] I was beginning to like you two, you know that? 我都快要喜欢上你们俩了 知道吗
[1:54:59] 威胁迫近
[1:55:30] What’s the problem boys? Does it hurt? 怎么了 小子们 疼吗
[1:55:33] Must be hard being so… 当一介凡人肯定很
[1:55:36] human! 艰难
[1:55:41] 攻击迫近
[1:55:56] 威胁迫近
[1:56:08] You seen that? 看到了吗
[1:56:09] We work together, we can hurt him. 我们合作就能伤到他
[1:56:10] You’re right. 你说得对
[1:56:12] Time to work as a team. 我们该合作了
[1:56:13] There’s two of us and one of him. 我们有两个人 他只是一个人
[1:56:15] I’ll take a punch and let you land one. 我挨一拳换你打一拳
[1:56:17] I’ll do the same. 彼此彼此
[1:56:19] Got your back, brother. 我替你掩护 兄弟
[1:56:21] And I got yours. 我也一样
[1:56:22] Let’s go unplug this sumbitch. 我们去把这滚蛋的插头拔了
[1:57:26] 警告
[1:57:29] 警告
[1:58:16] Here comes the Kryptonite. 氪石来了
[1:58:16] 氪石是DC旗下超级英雄超人的弱点
[1:58:34] I got it. 取出来了
[1:58:36] You did it, Hatt. 你成功了 哈蒂
[1:58:37] Never had a doubt. 我从未怀疑过你
[1:58:40] Let’s get it into safe hands. 我们把它交给正确的人
[1:58:48] You set me up as a traitor. 你把我陷害成叛徒
[1:58:51] Turned my own sister against me. 煽动我的亲妹妹对付我
[1:58:55] Forced me to kill my own brother! 逼我杀死自己的兄弟
[1:58:58] You! 你
[1:58:59] And here we are again. Come on! 我们又走到了这一步 来啊
[1:59:03] Shaw, come back to the cause. 肖 回到大业中吧
[1:59:08] One life doesn’t mean anything. 一条生命无关紧要
[1:59:11] I don’t know what happened to you, Brixton. 我不知道你是怎么了 布里斯顿
[1:59:16] But you made me kill you once. 但你已经逼我杀过你一次了
[1:59:20] I ain’t doin’ it again. 我不会再杀你一次了
[1:59:27] Brother, you may believe in machines… 兄弟 也许你相信机器
[1:59:30] but we believe in people. 但我们相信人心
[1:59:40] You may have all the technology in the world. 你也许有全世界最先进的科技
[1:59:46] We have heart. 但我们有心
[1:59:50] No machine will ever beat that. 机器永远也战胜不了人心
[1:59:54] You boys… 你们这些小子
[1:59:56] You’re gonna get one Samoan ass-whooping. 要好好挨一顿萨摩亚式痛揍了
[2:00:08] Shut Brixton down. 报废布里斯顿
[2:00:12] 正在报废
[2:00:18] That’s how it is. 原来是这样
[2:00:24] It’s a hell of a business, boys. 这活计就是这样 小子们
[2:00:26] 正在报废
[2:00:44] Brixton never really lived up to our expectations. 布里斯顿从未达成过我们的预期
[2:00:48] But you three… 但你们三个
[2:00:50] You outperformed your analytics. 你们超出了预计
[2:00:53] You don’t remember me, do you, Hobbs? 你是不是不记得我了 霍布斯
[2:00:57] You will. 你会记起来的
[2:00:59] It’s gonna be a hell of a reunion. 那将是激动人心的重逢
[2:01:03] You’re on our radar now. 我们盯上你们了
[2:01:06] And you’re on ours. 彼此彼此
[2:01:17] Hey, thanks for being my sidekick through this whole thing, brother. 谢谢你一直当我的跟班 兄弟
[2:01:19] You were great. 你干得很棒
[2:01:21] How ’bout I sidekick that stupid look on your face? 我这个跟班治治你脸上的蠢样如何
[2:01:23] Yeah? How ’bout you show me right now? 是吗 不如现在就让我见识见识
[2:01:24] Okay, guys… let’s go home. 行了 伙计们 我们回家吧
[2:01:31] Yeah. 好
[2:01:34] Look, Batman had Robin, Dr. Evil had Mini-Me. 蝙蝠侠有罗宾 邪恶博士有迷你我
[2:01:34] 前二者为DC英雄角色 后二者为《王牌大贱谍》系列中的反派
[2:01:36] – You’re my Mini-Me. – Han Solo had Chewbacca. -你就是我的迷你我 -汉·索罗有楚巴卡
[2:01:36] 《星球大战》系列中的船长与大副
[2:01:38] Kermit had Miss Piggy. 克米蛙有猪小姐
[2:01:38] 《大青蛙布偶秀》中的情侣
[2:01:40] That’s a low blow. Don’t say that. 这可不好 别这么说
[2:01:41] Don’t argue with me on my island. 别在我的岛上和我吵
[2:01:42] You are my sidekick 你是我的跟班
[2:02:43] I’m so happy you’re back. 你回来了 我真高兴
[2:02:48] We brought you that cake you wanted. 我们给你带了你想要的蛋糕
[2:02:51] I woudn’t eat it. 别吃
[2:02:56] Let’s get out of here. 我们离开这里吧
[2:03:04] How long have you been working here? 你在这里工作多久了
[2:03:09] Sam, it’s your grandma 小萨 这是你奶奶
[2:03:26] Good to have you home, uso 你回家了真好 兄弟
[2:03:28] It’s good to be home, uso. 回家的感觉真好 兄弟
[2:03:42] 速度与激情:特别行动
[2:03:58] Hobbs. 霍布斯
[2:03:59] I hope you’re sitting down, buddy. Because we got big problems 你坐稳了兄弟 我们有大麻烦了
[2:04:02] God, I feel immediately better just talking to you 天呐 跟你一说我就感觉好多了
[2:04:04] Is that weird? 这很奇怪吗
[2:04:05] Anyway, look, the Snowflake virus, 说正事 雪花病毒
[2:04:08] totally fine, on lockdown in a secure asset vault. 安然无恙 被锁在一个安全的保险库里
[2:04:11] But what we are dealing right now is 但我们现在要对付的是
[2:04:14] another virus 另一种病毒
[2:04:16] The last one, well that melted you insides, but this one, 上一种病毒能溶解你的内脏 但是这种病毒
[2:04:20] melts your outsides, literally 能溶解你的皮肤 真的
[2:04:23] Your skin drips off. 你的皮肤会滴落
[2:04:24] It’s like removing a silk kimono in a hurricane. 就像是被飓风吹飞的丝绸和服
[2:04:27] So gross. 特别恶心
[2:04:27] The point is, 重点是
[2:04:28] we need to get on this, like now! 我们必须着手处理 马上处理
[2:04:31] We need both of you. 我们需要你们两个
[2:04:33] What do you say, Becky? 你怎么说 小贝
[2:04:34] Hey, Locke. This is Sam. 洛克 我是小萨
[2:04:35] – Sam? – You must want to talk to my Dad. -小萨 -你一定是想跟我爸爸说话
[2:04:37] Oh, my God, Sam. 天呐 小萨
[2:04:41] You… You sounded exactly like your Dad. 你和你爸说话简直一模一样
[2:04:45] That is… It’s freaking me out right now, 这太惊悚了
[2:04:47] It’s like listening to a mirror. 就跟听镜子说话一样
[2:04:50] Can you put Hobbs on? 你能让霍布斯听电话吗
[2:04:51] I’m on. 我在听
[2:04:52] I know, but I need to speak to Hobbs, sweetie. 我知道 但是我要和霍布斯说话 甜心
[2:04:54] I’m on. What do you want? 我在听 你想怎样
[2:04:56] I mean, seriously. Record yourselves side by… it’s crazy. 说真的 你们录音对比一下 太吓人了
[2:04:59] Listen, before you say another word, 在你扯别的之前
[2:05:00] tell me you took care of the Snowflake. 先告诉我你把雪花病毒处理好了
[2:05:02] I got it. It’s done. We’re good. Okay? 处理好了 解决了 没事了 好吗
[2:05:04] ‘Cause I care about people and care about our family. 因为我关心人类 关心我们的家人
[2:05:06] You are not family. 你不是我们的家人
[2:05:07] I know. What we have is so much deeper. 我知道 我们的羁绊比家人深刻多了
[2:05:08] Listen, hey. Real talk? 不开玩笑了
[2:05:11] Can you believe that Game of Throne’s ending? 你能相信《权力的游戏》就那么结局了吗
[2:05:13] I didn’t see it. 我没看
[2:05:14] You watched the shit of it, you dirty little liar. 你沉迷到不能自拔 你个不要脸的小骗子
[2:05:17] What’s the problem? You said there was a problem. 问题是什么 你说有问题了
[2:05:19] My problem is that Jon Snow had sex with his aunt, 我的问题是 琼恩·雪诺和自己的姑姑上了床
[2:05:23] then killed her and nobody wants to talk about it. 转身又捅死了她 但是没人愿意谈这事
[2:05:25] That’s what my problem is. 这就是我的问题
[2:05:28] Jesus, hang on a second. 老天 稍等一下
[2:05:30] [后面还有]
[2:10:13] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[2:10:15] Okay. 还行
[2:10:17] I’m definitely wounded now, so… 我绝对是受伤了 所以
[2:10:20] I’m gonna really need that extraction, papa. 我真的很需要撤离计划 爸爸
[2:10:22] I’ll tell you what, sit tight, I’m coming to get you. 我跟你说 哪都别去 等我去救你
[2:10:24] I’m also, you know, if you don’t mind, 而且我 如果你不介意
[2:10:25] you can bring a couple of pints of blood as well. 也可以带几包血来
[2:10:27] – Locke. – Do you wanna know my, my blood type? -洛克 -你想知道我的血型吗
[2:10:29] What’s your… what’s your blood type? 你是 你是什么血型的
[2:10:31] It’s B positive, just… just like my life outlook. B型阳性 正如我的人生观
[2:10:31] 音同”保持乐观”
[2:10:35] – Imagine that. – Locke. -是不是很神 -洛克
[2:10:37] – Locke! – Jesus, I’m bleeding a lot! -洛克 -老天 我流了好多血
[2:10:39] God, I’m bleeding so, so much right now. 简直血流成河了
[2:10:41] Oh no, actually, wait, hold on a second, that’s not my blood. 不对 等一下 这不是我的血
[2:10:44] No, no, no, that’s not my blood. 不不 这不是我的血
[2:10:46] Oh God, I thought that was me! 天呐 我还以为是我的血
[2:10:48] By the way, 对了
[2:10:49] I stabbed a guy, with a brick. 我用砖捅了个人
[2:10:52] How crazy is that? 是不是很疯狂
[2:10:54] Turns out it’s not that hard. 原来没有想象的那么难
[2:10:58] [后面还有]
[2:14:55] Let me guess. 我猜猜
[2:14:57] You have a mission to save the world. 你有个拯救世界的任务
[2:14:59] You just can’t do it without me. 但没有我你就办不成
[2:15:01] No, man. 不是的
[2:15:02] I was just checking in on you. 我只是问候你一下
[2:15:04] Seeing how my good friend is doing. 看看我的好朋友过得怎么样
[2:15:06] And I… 而且我
[2:15:09] I really wanted to hear this. 真的很想听听这一幕
[2:15:11] Police! 警察
[2:15:12] Come out with your hands up! 举起手出来
[2:15:14] We know you’re in there, Hugh Janice. 我们知道你在里面 休·詹尼斯
[2:15:14] 谐音”大屁眼”
[2:15:18] You bastard. 你个混蛋
[2:15:20] I warned you, you bald-headed sumbitch. 我警告过你 你个光头混蛋
[2:15:23] When you least expected, 在你最猝不及防时
[2:15:25] expect it. 吓你一跳
[2:15:26] You have no idea what you’ve just started. 你根本不懂你刚刚挑起了什么
[2:15:28] I’m pretty sure it involves rubber gloves 肯定涉及橡胶手套
[2:15:30] and a body cavity search. 还有体腔搜查
[2:15:32] Not a chance. 门儿都没有
[2:15:37] – Police! – Get on the ground, Hugh Janice! -警察 -趴下 休·詹尼斯
[2:15:39] This ain’t gonna go down as you boys expect. 不会像你们想的那样收场的
[2:15:44] I’ll be seeing you, Hobbs. 回头见 霍布斯
[2:15:47] Looking forward to it, Shaw. 我很期待 肖
2019年

文章导航

Previous Post: Solace(通灵神探)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Southpaw(铁拳)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号