英文名称:Fearless Legend of a Fighter
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | wushu,the chinese form of martial art, | 武术为中国的国术 |
[00:44] | should be an olympic event. | 应被列入为奥运比赛项目 |
[00:46] | It isn’t about killing and vengeance, | 武术不讲求打杀和复仇 |
[00:49] | hatred and anger. | 亦非要制造仇恨和憎恶 |
[00:50] | Then what is wushu? | 那武术是什么? |
[00:52] | In chinese,wushu means “The way of combat”. | 在中文里 武术的意思是战斗的方式 |
[00:58] | Avert. Conflict. | 止 戈 |
[01:01] | The true definition of wushu is the way to avert conflict. | 中国武术的真正含义是和解矛盾 |
[01:06] | It’s about continually | 是一个不断地寻求 |
[01:07] | seeking to better oneself. | 向更好方向发展的过程 |
[01:09] | Still,it begs the question,why? | 还是那个问题 为什么? |
[01:11] | Why allow wushu | 为什么要让武术 |
[01:12] | as an olympic event? | 成为奥运会竞技项目之一呢? |
[01:14] | The olympic creed stresses that the most important thing | 奥运会精神最重要的一点就是 |
[01:17] | is not to win,but to take part. | “重在参与” 而并不是为了赢 |
[01:19] | Just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph | 就好像在生活中 奋斗是最重要的 |
[01:22] | but the struggle. | 而不是一定要战胜什么 |
[01:23] | You believe this ideal embodies the spirit of wushu? | 你觉得这就是武术精神的具体体现? |
[01:28] | Yes. The answer lies over one hundred years in the past… | 正是!答案早在一百多年前就有了 |
[01:33] | beginning with one man… | 那是关于一个男人的故事… |
[01:43] | come here. | 快… |
[01:56] | Get off if you have no money. | 没钱就下船 坐船费… |
[02:12] | Set off. | 开船 |
[04:57] | Young master,we must leave! | 少爷!快走 快走呀! |
[05:20] | Stop! | 停! |
[05:23] | How dare you! | 好大胆子! |
[05:24] | Who gave you permission to come in? | 谁让你进来的! |
[05:26] | I was bringing you tea. | 我是来给爹敬茶的 |
[05:28] | How many times have I said,you are not allowed in here! | 我说了多少遍不能进来此地 |
[05:35] | Go practice your calligraphy! | 快回去练字 |
[05:43] | Go on! | 继续 |
[06:03] | I do your homework everyday. | 哼 每次都是我帮你练字 |
[06:06] | You’d be in trouble,if your father knew. | 你爹要是知道了非揍死你不可 |
[06:15] | Don’t say anything and no one will know. | 你不说 我不说 谁会知道? |
[06:17] | I want to show you something. | 哎 我带你去看样东西 走吧! |
[06:26] | Jinsun! Come on! | 农劲孙 快点! |
[06:29] | I’m coming! | 来啦! |
[06:33] | – Come on! – I’m coming! | 快点! 来啦! |
[06:39] | I’m coming! | 来啦! |
[06:53] | Why do you take me here? | 你为什么带我到这儿 |
[06:55] | No one of other clan is allowed here. | 祖房是不让外人进的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:947个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:147个,六级词汇:75个,GRE词汇:76个,托福词汇:101个,考研词汇:159个,专四词汇:138个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:264个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:57] | Don’t worry,I’m here. | 有我在怕什么 |
[06:59] | Follow me | 跟我来 |
[07:04] | Declaration of Life and Death. | 生死状 |
[07:06] | Every time my dad wins,he gets one of these. | 我爹每打一次擂台就会得一个生死状 |
[07:10] | You see how many dad has won! | 你看我爹打赢多少次 |
[07:12] | But your dad is not number one in Tianjin. | 可你爹还未是津门第一 |
[07:16] | My father will be tomorrow. | 我爹明天就会是津门第一了 |
[07:18] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:19] | Don t ask. You come with me tomorrow | 明天你跟我来看不就知道了 |
[07:31] | Today’s match is between… | 今天 |
[07:33] | Huo Engdi of the Huo clan… | 由霍家拳的霍恩第 |
[07:37] | and zhao zhongqiang… | 及赵家拳的赵中强 |
[07:40] | of the zhao clan. | 在擂台上一决高下 |
[07:51] | Why are you two here? Looking for trouble? | 你们两个干嘛!找死啊? |
[07:54] | Your father will lose today. | 我看你爹今天是输定了! |
[07:55] | Our Huo wushu will beat your zhao wushu. | 我爹会让你爹尝尝我们霍家拳的厉害 |
[07:58] | You wait and see. | 你等着瞧吧! |
[08:00] | My dad will let your dad have a taste of zhao’s blow. | 还是要你爹尝尝我们赵家拳吧 |
[08:03] | The Death waiver has been signed. | 生死状已签 |
[08:07] | Win or lose,it’s up to you. | 胜负在人 |
[08:09] | Live or die,it’s up to god. | 生死在天 |
[08:11] | Gentlemen,let the contest… begin! | 二位师傅 比赛开始… |
[08:39] | Zhaojian,now your father has tasted… | 赵健 你爹这下算是尝到了 |
[08:41] | the Huo wushu! | 我们霍家拳的厉害了吧 |
[09:15] | The winner is… | 今天的胜者是… |
[09:17] | -zhao zhongqiang! -Thank you! | -赵中强 -谢谢 谢谢了 |
[09:31] | Yuanjia… | 元甲 元甲… |
[09:35] | Yuanjia… | 元甲 元甲… |
[09:51] | Yuanjia,let’s go home. | 元甲 我们走吧 |
[09:53] | Yuanjia,let’s go home. | 跟我回去吧 元甲… |
[09:57] | Look who’s here? | 你刚才不是挺有种的吗? |
[10:00] | Has the cat got your tongue? | 现在怎么啦? |
[10:01] | Act like a man. Don’t be a wuss. | 有种就别像老鼠一样躲在下面不见人 |
[10:04] | Get up! | 站起来啊! |
[10:05] | Zhao,you’ve gone too far! | 赵健 你别欺人太甚! |
[10:07] | You shut up! | 把嘴给我闭上! |
[10:09] | You’re won’thless. Your Huo wushu is more won’thless. | 你是一个草包 你们霍家拳也是草包 |
[10:13] | Fight me if you dare. | 有种就出来跟我比试比试 |
[10:15] | Then you’ll know the zhao wushu… | 我让你也尝尝我们赵家拳的厉害! |
[10:21] | Get up there! | 上台! |
[10:37] | Yuanjia,stop! | 元甲 不要打啦! |
[10:43] | Stop! | 不要打啦! |
[10:57] | Now that you’ve tasted my wushu | 今天你算是领教了我们的赵家拳 |
[11:00] | you can shut up about yours. | 以后别再跟我说什么霍家拳了 |
[11:02] | I won,I won! | 我赢了!我赢了! |
[11:06] | Yuanjia. Get up,Yuanjia. | 元甲 你起来 |
[11:13] | Yuanjia,let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[11:16] | I,Huo Yuanjia… | 我发誓 |
[11:17] | swear never to be… | 霍元甲不会再允许任何人 |
[11:19] | defeated again! | 在这里打倒我 |
[11:21] | Jinsun,if you are my friend,please help me. | 劲孙 如果你是我的朋友 就帮我! |
[11:27] | Hurry up,hurry! | 哎 你快点啊 快点! |
[11:33] | How much longer it is going to take you? | 你还有多久啊? |
[11:39] | Look! | 你看! |
[11:46] | Get out of here! | 快走啦! |
[11:47] | Please help me copy it. | 帮我抄一份! |
[11:48] | Let’s go. | 走! |
[11:50] | Oh,yes,you copy it here | 对了 你就在这儿帮我抄 |
[11:52] | and take the copy home when you finish. | 抄完了就放在你家 |
[11:54] | My dad will beat me | 如果放在我家 |
[11:55] | if he sees it. | 被爹发现了他非揍死我不可 |
[12:01] | -Come back as soon as you can! -I will! | -你快回来 -知道啦! |
[12:04] | Be very careful when you copy the last page | 对了 最后一页的绝杀拳 |
[12:06] | on the Exterminating Blow,would you? | 你一定要帮我抄仔细了 知道吗? |
[12:13] | Young master,why are you in the master’s library? | 少爷 干吗在老爷书房啊 |
[12:16] | Are you beaten? | 你又给人家打啦? |
[12:17] | Hurry,the master wants you. Come on. | 老爷在找你啊!快…快点 快跟我走 |
[12:21] | Are you ok? | 你痛不痛的? |
[12:31] | Kneel down! | 跪! |
[12:35] | You are fighting again! | 你又跟谁打架了? |
[12:38] | I ask you to study,but all you do is make trouble outside. | 书不好好读 老是在外面惹事生非 |
[12:42] | Laifu, | 来福 |
[12:44] | -bring the rod! -Yes. | -把家法拿来 -是 |
[12:53] | Look how he is bruised. There is no rush to punish him. | 伤得这么重 要罚也不急这一时啊 |
[13:00] | Master. | 老爷 |
[13:03] | -Laifu, -Yes,Madam. | -来福 -是 |
[13:04] | Take the young master back to his room. | 带少爷回房 |
[13:07] | Copy confucius’ The Analects ten times and give it to me before dinner. | 把论语抄十遍 晚饭前交给我 |
[13:10] | -Do you understand? -Yes. | -听见吗? -是 |
[13:20] | Let me put some medicine on it. | 少爷 我给你擦点药 |
[13:25] | Lai. You may leave. | 来福你先出去 |
[13:28] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:36] | Why are you upset? | 怎么 生气了? |
[13:38] | Mother,why doesn’t father teach me wushu? | 娘 爹为什么不让我练武? |
[13:42] | Because he cares about you. | 你爹啊 那是疼你 |
[13:45] | You have asthma. | 你天生害气喘 |
[13:47] | The training is too much for you. | 身子弱 经不起练功 |
[13:49] | But it can make me strong. | 练武不是可以强身健体吗? |
[13:54] | You want to learn just to be strong? | 你那么喜欢练武就是为了强身健体? |
[13:58] | When I’m good enough,I’ll take revenge. | 练好拳 我要报仇 |
[13:59] | I want zhao to fear our Huo wushu. | 我要让赵健知道我们霍家拳的厉害! |
[14:08] | My child, | 孩子啊 |
[14:10] | wu Shu is not about winning. | 武术最厉害的地方不是要打倒别人 |
[14:14] | It’s about discipline and self-restraint. | 而是要克制自己的好胜心 |
[14:17] | One practices wushu… | 无论如何 仁义道德不可丧 |
[14:22] | for… | 练武是为了强身 |
[14:24] | inner strength… | 为了帮别人 |
[14:26] | and to help… | 不是叫你去惹事 |
[14:27] | the weak. | 更不是用来报仇 啊? |
[14:31] | Wushu… | 人与人之间的相处之道 |
[14:33] | is not for revenge. | 是要懂得尊重别人 善待他人 |
[14:37] | Respect must be earned. | 才能得到别人的敬重 |
[14:39] | If I’m really good,everyone will fear me. | 练武练得好 谁敢不尊重! |
[14:43] | Fear and respect… | 别人怕你 |
[14:44] | are not the same. | 跟敬重你是两回事啊 |
[14:49] | Now do your penance. | 来 赶快好好写 啊? |
[14:52] | Don’t make your father angry. | 要不然爹又要打你了! |
[15:13] | Have you finished your calligraphy? | 你抄完了没有啊? |
[15:14] | Soon. | 快了… |
[15:16] | -How come you do it so slow? -Don’t bother. | -你真慢 -你别烦 |
[15:18] | I’m not going to do it if you keep bothering me. | 再烦我就不跟你抄了 |
[15:19] | Ok,I’m going to bother you. Hurry up. | 好…我不烦你 你快抄… |
[16:11] | You dare to sign? | 你敢签吗? |
[16:12] | Thank you for preparing all this. | 谢谢你准备好这些东西 |
[16:15] | This is also what I want to do. | 这也正是我想做的 |
[16:16] | After you,sir! | 你请 |
[16:36] | You win… | 赢了 你赢了… |
[16:40] | Now you have your revenge | 你报仇了 |
[16:41] | and can study well,right? | 这样就可以天天读书写字了吧 |
[16:49] | Your zhao’s kung fu is nothing but bungling oafishness. | 你们赵家拳是草包 |
[16:51] | Today you have a taste of our Huo’s kung fu. | 今天可算是领教了我们的霍家拳 |
[16:54] | Remember,never brag about zhao’s kung fu again. | 记住了 以后别再吹你们的赵家拳了 |
[16:59] | Let me help you,zhaojian. | 我扶你起来赵健 |
[17:00] | Get away! | 死开 |
[17:02] | I won! | 我赢啦! |
[17:17] | I won! | 我赢啦! |
[17:20] | Fly… fly… fly… | 飞了 飞了! |
[17:23] | -You’re falling down,falling… -I’m not falling. | -掉下来了 掉下去 -掉不下来 |
[17:25] | -You’re falling down,falling… -I’m not falling. | -掉下来了 掉下去 -掉不下来 |
[17:29] | Then father knocks you down… | 我把你撞下来… |
[17:32] | I’m not falling down. | 我掉不下来! |
[17:46] | Be careful with her. | 当心啊! |
[17:52] | Good morning,Mother. | 娘 早 |
[17:55] | You didn’t take your medicine again. | 元甲 你今天早上又忘了喝药了 |
[17:59] | Mother,since I began training, | 娘 我自从习武强身之后 |
[18:02] | my asthma has gone. | 这气喘病早就不犯了 |
[18:06] | Look at your daughter. | 你瞧这孩子 |
[18:08] | You’ve spoiled her since her mother died. | 从小没娘的都被你给宠坏了 |
[18:12] | Your daughter needs a mother. | 你也应该再娶一门亲事 |
[18:14] | You should marry again. | 让人帮着好好管管她 啊? |
[18:18] | Mother,I’m too busy building up the family reputation. | 娘 我现在忙着振兴咱们霍家的声威 |
[18:22] | Soon everyone in Tianjin will respect the Huo name. | 我要让津门之内无人不知无人不晓! |
[18:25] | There’s no time for marriage. | 哪里顾得上再娶呢 |
[18:29] | Father,I want to go see you fight. | 爹我要跟你去打擂 |
[18:30] | All these years,you haven’t lost. | 这些年 你虽然没被打败过 |
[18:34] | Your most formidable enemy… | 可最大的对手就是你自己 |
[18:38] | lies… | 你真正要战胜的 |
[18:40] | within you. | 也只是你自己 啊? |
[18:43] | Oh,I get it. | 知道了 |
[18:50] | Young master… | 少爷… |
[18:53] | oh,yes. | 哦 是 |
[18:57] | Mother,why not go take a rest? | 娘 您歇着吧 |
[19:06] | Father, | 爹 |
[19:07] | your fist wasrt fast enough… | 当年您的拳不够快 |
[19:09] | and your heart wasrt hard enough. | 更不够狠! |
[19:11] | Rest assured,as long as I live, | 不过您放心 有我在 |
[19:14] | the Huo family will never lose again. | 霍家拳决不会再败在他人的手下! |
[19:31] | I’ll be the champion of Tianjin. | 我一定会做到津门第一! |
[19:33] | Father! | 爹! |
[19:36] | Jade! | 翠儿 |
[19:40] | -For me? -No. | -给我的? -不给! |
[19:42] | -Please! -No. | -给我 -就不给嘛! |
[19:45] | When do I get it? | 那你怎么样才给我啊? |
[19:46] | When you win. | 等爹赢了擂台 我才送给爹 |
[19:49] | – Really! – Yes. | -真的? -嗯! |
[19:51] | Promise? | 拉钩为定! |
[20:06] | Master,you always win. | 霍爷 长赢吧 |
[20:10] | Master Huo. When you will be the champion of the world? | 霍元甲 你嘛时候是津门第一啊? |
[20:15] | I don’t know. What do you think? | 我不知道 你说呢? |
[20:17] | Today! It’ll be today! | 就在今天!就在今天! |
[20:41] | Hi,zhao! | 嗨 赵健 |
[20:42] | Where have you been hiding all these years? | 这么多年你躲哪去了? |
[20:44] | I’ve fought in 38 cities in 17 provinces. | 我赵某走遍江南十七个省三十八个县 |
[20:48] | My skills are so good… | 练得一身好功夫 |
[20:49] | that I remain undefeated. | 打遍江南无敌手 |
[20:53] | Bullshit! | 吹牛! |
[20:54] | You’re bullshit! | 你才吹牛呐! |
[20:56] | The Death waiver has been signed. | 生死状已签 |
[20:58] | Let the contest begins! | 比赛开始! |
[21:10] | Come! Come on up! | 来啊 上来啊! |
[21:21] | What’s the matter? Scared? | 哈哈 怎么着 怕啦? |
[21:24] | Afraid you’ll fall and hurt yourself? | 上来啊!上来摔死你! |
[21:26] | In your dreams! | 你等着! |
[21:39] | Great! Master! | 师傅太棒了! |
[22:46] | I am unyielding like a mountain. My legs – the firm bedrock. | 我的铁马练得不动如山落地生根 |
[22:49] | Today,Huo wushu becomes history. | 今天我一定要打赢你的霍家拳 |
[22:51] | Fine! You’ll have your chance… | 好 我就给你一个机会… |
[22:53] | to lose! | …输! |
[23:26] | – Cat’s paw? – Tiger’s claw! | -猫爪! -虎爪! |
[23:45] | Give up! | 下去! |
[23:52] | Great! | 好 师傅! |
[23:55] | You think you’d win so easily? | 你说下去就下去? |
[23:56] | – Cat’s paw! – Tiger’s claw! | -猫爪! -虎爪呀! |
[24:18] | You’ve lost! | 你输了! |
[24:30] | Be careful! | 小心哪! |
[24:40] | Master! | 师傅!师傅! |
[24:42] | – Are you oK? – I’m fine! | -没事吧? -没事! |
[24:44] | So,you’re still alive! | 这样都没事 |
[24:49] | – Don’t touch me! – Master! | -别碰我 -师傅 |
[24:51] | The winner is… | 胜者… |
[24:52] | Huo Yuanjia! | 霍元甲! |
[24:56] | Thank you. Thank you. | 客气 客气… |
[25:02] | Thank you. Thank you. | 客气 客气… |
[25:31] | Master, | 霍爷 |
[25:32] | Thank you. | 好好好… |
[25:34] | Congratulations! | 霍爷恭喜…恭喜… |
[25:37] | Thank you. | 好好好… |
[25:40] | This way please,Master Huo. | 霍爷 楼上给您留着座呢 |
[25:41] | Thank you. | 好好好… |
[25:43] | – Yuanjia! – Hey,Jinsun! | -元甲! -劲孙! |
[25:47] | You’ve just arrived? | 怎么才来? |
[25:49] | Your usual table is ready. | 老地方 走! |
[25:51] | Congratulations! | 霍爷恭喜 |
[25:58] | Thanks,thanks. | 大家好 大家好 |
[26:02] | Come on! Drink up! | 来 满上! |
[26:07] | Jinsun,your restaurant is… | 劲孙啊!你这沽月楼 |
[26:09] | more popular than ever. | 可越来越红火了! |
[26:11] | Thanks to all my friends,it’s getting by. | 那都是托朋友的福 还凑合 |
[26:14] | When we were young… | 记不记得小时候 |
[26:16] | you were such a nerd! | 你一身的书生气 |
[26:17] | Who could imagine you’d become such a great business man? | 想不到现在做起生意来头头是道! |
[26:20] | No one will pay me to read books all day. | 世道不济啊 像我这样的读书人 |
[26:23] | But being a businessman? | 如果不做生意 |
[26:24] | It’s a living. | 我没有别的出路啦 对不对? |
[26:27] | Yuanjia,you must try these. | 元甲 快吃 |
[26:29] | I’ve recruited the best chefs… from across the country. | 花了我不少功夫招集南北各地的名厨 |
[26:33] | Have a taste. Tell me what you think. | 尝尝 味道地道不地道? |
[26:34] | Come,come,eat! | 来来来… |
[26:36] | Master,after you. | 霍爷 您请! 您先来 |
[26:44] | – I’m xia xiang. – I’m xu DaShan. | -在下夏襄 -在下徐大山 |
[26:46] | Please take us as your disciples we want to learn Huo wushu… | 恳请霍爷收为徒弟 传授武艺! |
[26:48] | and we’ll devote ourselves to you! | 赴汤蹈火 在所不辞 |
[26:52] | Good! You look tough enough. | 好 像条汉子! |
[26:54] | Give them drinks! | 上酒! |
[26:57] | Bottoms up and we’ll all be brothers. | 喝了这杯酒 就是兄弟 |
[26:59] | Cheers! | 干! |
[27:01] | Master Huo,congratulations! | 恭喜霍大侠!恭喜霍大侠 |
[27:03] | Thanks,master. | 谢师傅 |
[27:07] | Today is ajoyous occasion. | 今天这么高兴 |
[27:08] | Everything’s on me! | 所有的帐都记在我身上! |
[27:11] | Enjoy! | 吃! |
[27:13] | Have a seat! | 坐坐坐… |
[27:15] | Come,come,eat! | 来来来… |
[27:21] | Jade! | 翠儿 |
[27:22] | It’s time for bed. | 别等啦 要睡啦 |
[27:26] | Go tuck her in. | 来 带小姐回房 |
[27:33] | Miss,it’s time for bed. | 小姐 回房睡吧! |
[27:35] | Be a good girl,come on. | 乖孩子 听话 |
[27:37] | It’s bed time. Come on… | 要睡了 啊?来… |
[27:58] | what’s this? It tastes horrible! | 这是什么味道啊? |
[27:59] | It’s called “coffee.” | 这叫”咖啡” |
[28:01] | A western thing. Not used to it,are you? | 西洋东西 喝不惯吧? |
[28:04] | These are turbulent times. | 时易境迁 乱世当道啊 |
[28:07] | Our country has grown weak. | 老百姓想自强 |
[28:09] | The west is dominating us. | 那就得学习点别人先进的东西 |
[28:12] | People like me must not… | 像我这样学文的 |
[28:13] | be concerned only with money. | 不能只想着赚钱… |
[28:15] | People like you should not… | 学武的呢 |
[28:17] | be concerned only with fighting. | 也不能只惦记着打擂台 |
[28:19] | Our country deserves better. | 国事为重 |
[28:21] | Politics is for intellectuals. | 国事?有你们文人去操心 |
[28:24] | I’m just a fighter. To be the champion of Tianjin is all I care about. | 我就是一介武夫 做我的津门第一 |
[28:28] | It’s that important to you? | 津门第一真的这么重要啊? |
[28:32] | Come,let me show you something. | 哎 来来来… |
[28:34] | Jinsun, | 劲孙啊 |
[28:36] | you’ve only… watched a fight from below. | 你从来都是站在擂台下面看 |
[28:38] | Now you’re standing up right here. Do you feel the difference? | 现在站在上面 你感觉有何不同啊? |
[28:42] | What difference? | 有什么不同啊? |
[28:47] | When you are down there… | 在擂台下面 |
[28:49] | life and death up here has nothing to do with you. | 台上的生死跟你没关 |
[28:51] | It’s all entertainment. | 你只不过看个乐子 |
[28:54] | But when you are up here… | 可是站在这里头 |
[28:55] | you must not lose. You have to win! | 你只能赢 不能输! |
[28:58] | But you can choose not to be here. | 那你可以不必上擂台啊 |
[29:04] | Jinsun,listen! | 劲孙 你听! |
[29:09] | To what? | 听什么? |
[29:11] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听到 |
[29:17] | I can hear you… | 我听到了… |
[29:20] | Master Huo,you’re our hero! | 霍爷 您是我们的英雄! |
[29:24] | Great! That’s great! | 好 太好了! |
[29:28] | Master is the champion of the world. | 霍大侠天下第一! |
[29:56] | Iron head kungfu! | 铁头功! |
[30:26] | Thanks a lot. | 承让了 |
[30:29] | That’s great! | 太棒了!师傅! |
[30:31] | Hey! This is taking too long. | 喂 别这么麻烦了! |
[30:33] | Get everyone who has signed a waiver to come up all at once. | 所有签了生死状的 一起上! |
[30:36] | All you challengers, | 所有的挑战者 |
[30:38] | get up there! | 都上去! |
[31:31] | Huo Yuanjia, | 霍元甲 |
[31:32] | when will you be the champion of Tianjin? | 你嘛时候是津门第一呀? |
[31:34] | What do you think? | 你说呢? |
[31:36] | Today! It’ll be today! | 就在今天!就在今天! |
[31:56] | Let’s eat. | 我们先吃吧 不等了 |
[31:59] | Yes,Madam. | 是 |
[32:02] | You must be hungry. | 饿了吧? |
[32:04] | Here,eat some of this. | 来 先吃菜 |
[32:16] | What’s the matter? | 怎么着 你们干嘛? |
[32:22] | We seek to be your disciples… | 愿拜霍大侠为师赴汤蹈火 |
[32:25] | and devote ourselves to you. | 在所不惜 |
[32:27] | Fine! You may join. | 好 好 好!个个都是汉子! |
[32:29] | Come on. Give them drinks! A round for everyone. | 上酒!上酒! |
[32:36] | Bottoms up and we’ll all be brothers! | 喝了这杯酒大家就是兄弟!来吧! |
[32:39] | Come on,come on. | 来 喝喝… |
[32:42] | – Come on,come on. – Master Huo… | 来来来… 霍大侠… |
[32:43] | Master Huo,congratulations! You’re the true champion of Tianjin! | 哎呀 霍爷 恭喜了! |
[32:49] | See you. Have a good day. | 谢谢 常来 常来 |
[32:50] | Come on,you’re not drinking? | 哎 于师傅 不给面子是不是! |
[32:54] | Master Huo’s bills are long overdue. | 老板 这都是霍爷的帐 |
[33:00] | Alright. Alright. | 行了 行了 |
[33:03] | A toast! | 喝 喝 喝! |
[33:09] | Bring a biggerjug! | 换大的! |
[33:10] | Hey,you’re not drinking? Now You must drink two more! | 你不喝罚你一杯! |
[33:13] | You have not fought my godfather Master chin. | 你还没打赢我义父秦爷呢! |
[33:19] | Come on… | 来… |
[33:22] | Yuanjia… | 元甲 |
[33:23] | You’ve won 38 contests in a row, | 你已经连赢了三十八场 |
[33:25] | and defeated every fighter in Tianjin. | 这津门之内 |
[33:26] | There’s no one left. | 再也没有你的对手了 |
[33:30] | No,you’re wrong. | 不对! |
[33:32] | There is still one left to beat. | 还有一个! |
[33:35] | So you are not going to stop? | 还非打不可? |
[33:41] | I want to be the true champion of Tianjin. I must fight. | 要想成为真正的津门第一非打不可! |
[33:45] | What about elsewhere? | 那津门以外呢 |
[33:47] | Beijing,Guangdong,Hunan? | 京城 两广 山西 湖南… |
[33:51] | When will you stop? | 你打到什么时候是个头? |
[33:55] | I know what you’re saying. | 你说的这些我何尝不明白呢? |
[33:58] | But I cannot stop now. | 但是我不能停 |
[33:59] | I need to prove that | 我只有打 |
[34:01] | I am the best… the strongest. | 打 才能证明我比别人强 |
[34:04] | For what? You will always be you. | 证明了又能怎样?你还是霍元甲 |
[34:07] | You’ll never become someone else! | 而不会变成另外一个人 |
[34:09] | Yuanjia | 元甲 |
[34:10] | I think you should take a break and reconsider. | 该停一停 好好想想了! |
[34:13] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[34:18] | These… | 这是这个月你的徒弟 |
[34:20] | are your bills. | 和朋友们赊的帐 |
[34:23] | I’ll take care of it. | 我包了 |
[34:26] | All your so-called disciples,only come | 你招来的是一群乌合之众! |
[34:29] | for the free drinks and food. | 有几个人真当你是兄弟? |
[34:32] | You don’t understand our circle. | 这江湖上的事 那就是义气! |
[34:35] | Our circle… | 这义… |
[34:37] | Fine. | 好 |
[34:39] | I will settle the bills tomorrow. | 我明天找人把钱送回去 |
[34:42] | Yuanjia, | 元甲 |
[34:43] | I am not here for your money | 我不是来找你要钱的 |
[34:46] | I only want to remind you | 只想提醒你一句 |
[34:48] | Please be careful with the people… | 收徒交友 |
[34:50] | in your inner circle. | 你也该看看他们的人品 武品 |
[34:53] | Judge them by their integrity,not their drinking. | 不是靠喝大碗的酒! |
[35:11] | Good morning, | 早… |
[35:12] | Good morning,Master Huo! | 霍爷早! |
[35:13] | Good morning,Master Huo! | 霍爷早… |
[35:16] | – Good morning,Master chin! – Good morning | -哎 秦爷 秦爷早! -早早! |
[35:28] | what a coincidence | 呦 这不是自称 |
[35:29] | to run into the… | 津门第一的霍大侠吗? |
[35:32] | self-proclaimed champion of Tianjin! | 怎么这么巧啊? |
[35:33] | Master chin,it’s been a long time. | 秦爷 许久不见了 |
[35:37] | At your age… | 我以为你年迈已高回陕西 |
[35:39] | I thought you’d retired. | 享清福去了 |
[35:41] | Too many disciples. | 来我铁刀门拜师学艺的络绎不绝 |
[35:44] | I cannot retire even if I wanted to. | 这叫做欲罢不能啊 |
[35:46] | Oh! Is that so? | 哼!果真是欲罢不能啊! |
[35:49] | Then this big coffin is a gift to yourself? | 还为自己备了份大礼 |
[35:51] | Enjoy it soon! | 恭喜啦 |
[35:54] | You’re too kind. | 客气了 |
[35:57] | Actually,this is my gift to you! | 这份大礼是买来备给你的! |
[36:03] | Your master needs help! | 哼 帮帮你的师傅吧! |
[36:08] | Master chin,this way please! | 秦爷请进!客官请进! |
[36:28] | Stop! | 停! |
[36:31] | If you want to learn wushu,you need to work hard at it. | 想练武 就得下功夫! |
[36:37] | Work hard? | 什么是功夫? |
[36:43] | The perfecting of skills needs time and determination. | 功夫就是靠时间磨练出来的! |
[36:48] | Tell me… Stand off! | 你讲 挡! |
[36:49] | Stand off! | 挡! |
[36:50] | Stand off! | 挡! |
[36:53] | Give it two or three years,and you will only have some superficial knowledge. | 两三年的猫脚功夫! |
[36:59] | Well,this is twenty year’s practice. | 这一拳二十年的功夫 |
[37:01] | Can you handle this? | 你们挡得住吗! |
[37:03] | Go on! | 练! |
[37:10] | Young master, | 少爷 |
[37:12] | the income of the wushu school… | 武馆里的收入 |
[37:13] | barely covers the household overhead. | 连养家都还不够 |
[37:15] | Your disciples have incurred | 那些徒弟在外面的赊帐 |
[37:18] | a large expense. | 又越来越多 |
[37:23] | What about the household reserve? | 家里的积蓄呢? |
[37:25] | It’s been depleted three months ago. | 三个月前已经用完了 |
[37:28] | Depleted? Depleted. | 用完了?用完了 |
[37:33] | Master! Master! | 师傅!师傅! |
[37:38] | How many times have I told you to hone your skills. | 好啊 平时叫你们好好练功 |
[37:41] | No one listens. | 没人听! |
[37:45] | Who did this? | 谁干的啊? |
[37:47] | Master chin! | 秦爷! |
[37:53] | Master. | 师傅… |
[38:02] | Master. | 师傅… |
[38:08] | We celebrate Master chirs birthday. | 今乃秦爷寿诞之日 |
[38:14] | Wishing him good fortune. | 祝秦爷福如东海… |
[38:18] | Terrific! | 好! |
[38:20] | Godfather! | 义父 |
[38:22] | We wish you good fortune… | 我祝您福如东海 |
[38:24] | and great health. | 寿比南山 |
[38:36] | Wish you a prolong life. | 祝您松鹤延年 祝您益寿延年 |
[38:40] | Great! Great! | 好 好 好! |
[38:46] | Master Huo, | 霍爷 |
[38:47] | today’s my godfather’s birthday. | 今天是我义父大寿 |
[38:50] | These tables are reserved. | 包下了酒楼 |
[38:51] | As a favor to me,please drink somewhere else. | 您要想喝酒 请换个地方吧 |
[38:56] | Master Huo,please do me a favor… | 请霍爷赏个面子 |
[38:59] | You don’t qualify to speak to me. | 这儿没你说话的地方 |
[39:04] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[39:06] | I’m not in the mood to fight… | 今日是我秦某的寿宴 |
[39:08] | on my birthday. | 我不愿意出手 |
[39:10] | Maybe some other time. | 有事咱们改日再谈 |
[39:16] | You injured my disciple. | 你身为尊长 你不知道羞耻 |
[39:19] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 出手伤我徒弟 |
[39:21] | I’m here to settle the score. | 我霍元甲今天就是来讨个公道 |
[39:25] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[39:29] | It’s signed. Do you have the guts to sign it too? | 字我已经签了 够胆你就签上名字 |
[39:32] | Otherwise,get on your knees and apologize. | 要不 当众跪下赔个不是! |
[39:36] | Yuanjia! | 让一下 元甲! |
[39:40] | You’ve crossed the line. Don’t be… | 你太过份了! |
[39:41] | so rude in front of his guests. | 秦爷的客人都在 |
[39:42] | If you’ve got a problem,let’s talk tomorrow. | 有什么事不能改天再说呀? |
[39:45] | My disciple’s hurt. I must do something. | 徒弟受辱我不能坐视不管 |
[39:48] | I don’t care what happened, | 不管你发生什么事 |
[39:49] | But you mustrt spoil their celebration. | 我不允许你在人家做寿的时候胡闹! |
[39:56] | I’m not here to spoil anything. | 你说我胡闹? |
[39:58] | Yuanjia! | 元甲 |
[39:59] | You think I might trash your place. | 你是怕我砸了你的酒楼 |
[40:01] | I’ll pay all damages to the last penny! | 我霍元甲 照价赔偿! |
[40:08] | How can you talk like this? | 我真不敢相信你会说出这样的话! |
[40:12] | You should go. | 你走吧 |
[40:14] | Forget that we’ve ever been friends! | 就算我们这么多年朋友白交一场! |
[40:19] | You’re asking me to leave? | 你轰我走? |
[40:23] | You’re willing to throw away… | 这么多年的朋友 |
[40:26] | our friendship? | 你不认我了? |
[40:29] | Everybody out! | 刀不长眼 |
[40:32] | My sword seeks vengeance! | 所有人都退下 |
[40:37] | Stay at your own peril! | 免伤无辜 |
[45:38] | Master! Master! | 师傅! |
[45:39] | The Master has won! | 师傅赢了! |
[45:43] | Let’s drink! | 喝酒去!不醉无归! |
[47:08] | Master Huo. | 霍大侠! |
[47:12] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你了 |
[47:15] | You got your wish. | 你现在如愿以偿 |
[47:16] | You’re finally the champion of Tianjin. | 成了津门第一了 |
[47:18] | You might like to know… | 但是我告诉你 |
[47:21] | Master chin died two hours ago. | 两个时辰前 秦爷死了! |
[47:40] | Huo Yuanjia! | 霍元甲 |
[47:44] | When will you be the champion? | 你什么时候是津门第一? |
[47:50] | It’ll be today! | 就在今天 |
[47:52] | It’ll be today! | 就在今天! |
[47:55] | Huo Yuanjia! | 霍元甲 |
[47:56] | It’ll be today! | 就在今天! |
[47:59] | It’ll be today! | 就在今天! |
[48:02] | Huo Yuanjia! | 霍元甲 |
[48:03] | Champion of Tianjin! Today is the day! | 津门第一!就在今天! |
[50:26] | Yes,I killed your family! | 人是我杀的 |
[50:28] | I am responsible. | 一人做事一人当! |
[50:32] | Godmother,take good care. | 干娘 保重了! |
[51:22] | Tell the Master the truth. | 你对师傅说!你都做了什么!说! |
[51:25] | Master, | 师傅… |
[51:27] | it’s all my fault. | 我对不起你 |
[51:29] | I’m very sorry. | 都是弟子的错 |
[51:31] | I was drunk… | 和秦爷的过节… |
[51:33] | I insulted Master chirs wife. | 是我和秦爷的小妾 通奸在先 |
[51:38] | He was teaching me a lesson. | 秦爷才惩罚了我… |
[51:44] | All the brothers knew, | 这些事情其他弟兄们都知道的 |
[51:47] | but nobody told you. | 我以为他们会告诉你的 师傅 |
[51:51] | Master… Master! | 师傅…师傅…! |
[51:57] | Master. | 师傅…师傅…! |
[54:38] | Come along,Yuenjia. | 元甲 快下来! 下来 |
[54:57] | He is burning up. | 哎呦 发烧了 |
[55:00] | Let me make some herbal medicine. | 我去熬点药 |
[55:01] | He’ll feel better. | 让他喝了 出点汗就好了 |
[55:35] | Drink,my dear. You’ll feel better afterwards. | 喝吧孩子 喝了就好了 |
[56:46] | You woke up. | 你醒啦 |
[56:49] | I will bring you some warm congee. | 我去拿些热的给你 |
[57:14] | He’s awake,Grandma. | 婆婆 他醒啦 |
[57:16] | That’s good. | 好了 |
[57:24] | Leave it. He’s going to sleep. Let’s go | 放下 他要睡了 我们走吧 |
[57:29] | Go. | 走… |
[57:32] | He’s going to sleep. Go. | 他要睡觉 走… |
[58:41] | It’s time for lunch. | 吃饭了 |
[58:54] | When I was 13… | 十三岁的时候 |
[58:56] | my eyesight began to fail. | 我就开始看不清东西了 |
[58:59] | Everything turned blurry. | 眼睛里总像是有一层化不开的雾 |
[59:02] | I cried a lot. | 那时候我天天哭 |
[59:05] | My Grandma told me… | 婆婆告诉我 |
[59:08] | cry if you are sad. | 人心里不好受 就得哭 |
[59:11] | When there are no more tears,life will go on. | 哭完了 你还得上路 |
[59:15] | I can see everything in my heart. | 可我心里什么都能看清 |
[59:18] | Do you believe me? | 你信吗? |
[59:39] | I’ll wash your hair. | 我帮你洗洗头吧 |
[1:00:26] | Your hair will get knotted… | 时间长了 头发就容易打结 |
[1:00:28] | if you don’t wash it often. | 多洗洗就顺溜干净了 |
[1:00:33] | Grandma always says… | 婆婆常说人呀 要时常洗洗自己 |
[1:00:37] | cleanliness brings purity to life. | 这样才能清爽地走在世上 |
[1:00:41] | Every knot can be untangled. | 没有什么”结” 是化不开的 |
[1:00:59] | Huang,you’ve been through It’s not easy,is it? | 难为你了 阿黄 |
[1:01:02] | So many years with us. | 跟我们辛苦了这么多年 |
[1:01:06] | Grandma,Huang doesn’t seem to be alright | 婆婆 阿黄好像不行了 |
[1:01:11] | Everyone has this day. | 谁都会等到这一天 |
[1:01:15] | It’s time for Huang to rest. | 阿黄 需要休息 |
[1:01:20] | What about him? He also needs to rest? | 他呢?他也要休息吗? |
[1:01:24] | He needs a long sleep. | 他 他只是睡了一觉 |
[1:01:28] | When he wakes up,he will know what to do. | 醒了 他就知道他自己该做什么 |
[1:01:37] | I found this in your clothes. | 我在你的衣服里找到的 |
[1:01:46] | Let’s go and let Huang rest. | 你叫阿黄好好休息 |
[1:02:56] | Ox! | 阿牛 |
[1:02:58] | You sleep a lot! | 阿牛 你真能睡! |
[1:02:59] | You slept as much as our ox… | 你跟我们的阿黄一样能睡 |
[1:03:02] | that’s why we call you ox. | 所以我叫你阿牛 |
[1:03:03] | Come this way. | 来 来 来 跟我来! |
[1:03:11] | Ox,you’ve waken up? | 阿牛 你醒了 |
[1:03:16] | Let’s catch some dragonflies. Let’s go! | 我们去抓蜻蜓 走 |
[1:03:20] | Let’s catch some dragonflies. | 我们去抓蜻蜓 蝴蝶 |
[1:05:02] | Let’s go,Huang. | 来 阿黄 |
[1:05:09] | Huang,let’s go home. | 阿黄 回家了 |
[1:05:12] | Come on,Grandma here | 给我 |
[1:05:15] | Huang,no need to come to the field today. You can rest. | 阿黄 你歇着吧 |
[1:05:18] | Grandma knows you have tried your best. | 婆婆知道你已经尽心了 |
[1:05:22] | Come,come with Grandma. | 走 跟婆婆走 婆婆带你下去 |
[1:05:27] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:05:31] | Huang,come with me. | 走 |
[1:05:36] | Huang is used to coming | 阿黄已经习惯了 |
[1:05:37] | to the field everyday to work. | 到时间它就来田里耕地 |
[1:05:40] | It’s so endurant and hard-working | 它从不偷懒的 |
[1:05:44] | Now it knows that it wouldn’t live very long | 它知道自己要走了 |
[1:05:46] | and yet it still wants to help. | 走之前 它要把应该做的事情都做完 |
[1:05:50] | It has done so much for us | 它为我们做了很多 |
[1:05:53] | and never asked anything in return. | 可从不向我们要求些什么 |
[1:06:50] | Eat something,my dear. Everything will pass. Eat something. | 吃吧孩子 没有什么过不去的事 吃 |
[1:07:01] | The men in the city go to the exam. | 着村里的男人们都学会了考试 |
[1:07:06] | They will grow if they succeed in the exam. | 考中了呢 人啊 也就长大了 |
[1:07:12] | Eat something. | 快吃 |
[1:07:14] | Eat more. | 多吃点 |
[1:07:18] | Tomorrow,you should take him… | 明天你带他到田里去 |
[1:07:21] | to work in the fields. | 干点农活 |
[1:07:23] | He’ll feel better. | 就好了 啊! |
[1:08:22] | Ox… | 阿牛 |
[1:08:52] | ox… ox… come… | 阿牛 阿牛 跟我走… |
[1:08:56] | come,quick. | 走 快点…过来嘛 |
[1:09:01] | Look! Moon told me not to say anything. | 你看 你白天都是瞎干 |
[1:09:03] | You did a bad job. | 月慈姑姑不让我们说 |
[1:09:05] | She is re-planting for you. | 她在帮你重新插 |
[1:09:26] | Seedlings are alive. | 秧苗也是有生命的 |
[1:09:28] | If you plant them too close together… | 它们之间不能靠得太近 |
[1:09:31] | they will not grow. | 近了就会妨碍生长 |
[1:09:33] | Just like people… | 就像我们人 |
[1:09:35] | they need to respect each other… | 生活中要懂得互相尊重 |
[1:09:37] | in order to live together peacefully. | 这样大家才能活得平安快乐 |
[1:09:42] | I’ll always remember. | 我会记住的 |
[1:10:40] | I want my Huang… | 我要我的阿黄… |
[1:10:43] | I want my Huang… I won’t let it go. | 我要我的阿黄…我不要让它死 |
[1:10:45] | I want my Huang… | 我要我的阿黄… |
[1:10:48] | I want my Huang… I won’t let it go. | 我要我的阿黄…我不要让它死 |
[1:10:52] | Gui… | 阿贵…阿贵… |
[1:11:00] | Gui,you are too young to understand. | 阿贵 你太小 现在还不会明白 |
[1:11:05] | Huang leaves this world in peace, | 阿黄走得很平静 |
[1:11:08] | since he had done what he needed to do. | 因为它已经完成它应该做的事 |
[1:11:11] | Everyone dies, | 谁都会有生有死 |
[1:11:14] | So does Huang. | 阿黄也一样 |
[1:11:16] | But one only leaves in peace | 只要这一生一世不留下什么遗憾 |
[1:11:20] | when there is no regret in one’s life. | 就会走得踏实 走得心安 |
[1:11:23] | Don’t cry,my boy. | 不哭了 孩子 |
[1:12:02] | Gui has a problem! | 不好了 阿贵出事了 |
[1:12:08] | What happened to him? | 阿贵怎么了? |
[1:12:10] | He missed his bull so much | 他也不知道怎么了 |
[1:12:11] | that he stole one from the Siam clan. | 跑到逻逻村那边 把人家的牛给偷了 |
[1:12:14] | He got caught over there | 被人家逮了 |
[1:12:17] | and they are about to punish him according to their law. | 他们说要用村规惩罚阿贵 |
[1:12:20] | Let’s go to save Gui! | 快救人去 |
[1:12:35] | Help me… | 救救我… |
[1:12:39] | Help me… | 救救我… |
[1:12:40] | Beat him. | 给我打 |
[1:12:46] | Help me… | 救救我… |
[1:12:49] | help me… | 救救我… |
[1:12:53] | Help me… | 救救我… |
[1:12:56] | Are you coming for a fight? | 你们来干什么?打架吗? |
[1:12:59] | Gui made a mistake and should be punished. | 阿贵有错 应该受罚 |
[1:13:03] | You have already punished him enough. | 可是你们也已经罚过了 |
[1:13:05] | I’m here to make a formal apology. | 我孙婆婆今天给你们赔不是了 |
[1:13:12] | The boy doesn’t know any better. | 孩子小 不懂事 |
[1:13:15] | Let us take him back. | 你让我们把他带回去吧 |
[1:13:18] | Indeed he is a child. | 什么叫不懂事 依照我们村里的规矩 |
[1:13:22] | But even for children in our village, | 孩子如果犯错 |
[1:13:23] | we beat them for the burning time of an incense | 我们村里所有的孩子要打满这柱香 |
[1:13:28] | so they will remember the lesson. | 要让他记住 不能再偷别人的东西 |
[1:13:30] | Go on. Beat him. | 继续给我打 |
[1:13:36] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[1:13:37] | The child can’t take it. Let me take the beating for him! | 孩子受不了这个罪 我去替他! |
[1:13:42] | Stop! | 停! |
[1:13:53] | Let me take the beatings for Gui. | 我来顶满这柱香 |
[1:13:57] | Well,this punishment is for children. | 孩子有孩子的规矩 |
[1:14:05] | Adults should be punished in another way. | 大人代罚就该有大人的规矩啦 |
[1:14:09] | How? | 什么规矩? |
[1:14:14] | Take on my iron fist. | 你必需要尝我的铁拳 |
[1:14:22] | If I am still standing when this incense burns out, | 如果香烧完了 |
[1:14:24] | you will have to release the child. | 我还站着的话 请你们放人 |
[1:14:29] | Sure! No argument about life and death? | 当然!不论生死是吧? |
[1:14:35] | No argument! | 不论生死! |
[1:14:38] | It’s settled then? | 一言为定吗? |
[1:14:40] | Yes. | 一言为定! |
[1:15:03] | Grandma,what’s wrong with him? | 婆婆 怎么了?阿牛! |
[1:15:32] | Ox,ox! | 阿牛 阿牛! |
[1:15:38] | You don’t want to hurt others, | 你不愿伤别人的命 |
[1:15:40] | but you should let others hurt you, | 你也不能让别人伤了你的命啊 |
[1:15:43] | son! | 孩子! |
[1:15:47] | How can we stand this! Let’s help him. | 我们实在忍不住了 大家一起上吧! |
[1:15:51] | Stop! | 停! |
[1:15:53] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:15:59] | The incense is still burning. | 香还没有烧完 |
[1:16:32] | Stand up,stand up… | 起来 起来… |
[1:16:36] | Keep beating… beat him. | 接着打…打… |
[1:16:38] | The incense has burnt out. You lose,you lose… | 香烧完了 你输了 你输了… |
[1:16:48] | Let him go! | 放人! |
[1:16:52] | Let’s go home,Gui. Go. | 阿贵 咱们回家 走! |
[1:17:37] | Time to go home. | 好了 我们回家吧! |
[1:17:39] | I want to stay a little longer with ox. | 我不 我还要跟阿牛在这再待会 |
[1:17:43] | I don’t go home. | 我不回去! |
[1:17:44] | Gui,aren’t you hungry? | 阿贵 你不吃饭吗? |
[1:17:45] | Are you not hungry? Ox might be hungry. | 你不饿 阿牛还饿的 |
[1:17:47] | No,I am not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[1:17:48] | I can stay here a little longer with Gui. | 我再陪会儿阿贵 |
[1:17:51] | Ox,you are the best. | 还是阿牛好 |
[1:17:53] | So what does that make me? | 我就不好了吗? |
[1:17:57] | Aunt Moon, | 月慈姑姑 |
[1:17:59] | can you ask ox a favor for me? | 你能帮我求阿牛一件事吗? |
[1:18:02] | You and ox are so close, | 你和阿牛更好 |
[1:18:04] | why do you need my help? | 干嘛要我来求他? |
[1:18:05] | Because,you are the dearest to ox. | 我就知道阿牛心里对你最好 |
[1:18:10] | Don’t talk nonsense. | 阿贵 阿贵…别胡说! |
[1:18:14] | Gui,you can ask me yourself. | 阿贵 你有什么事就自己给我说吧 |
[1:18:18] | You keep refusing to teach me martial arts,but I really want to learn. | 你一直不教我打拳 我想学 |
[1:18:20] | I also want to learn! | 我也想学 |
[1:18:22] | Gui,why do you want | 那你能不能告诉我 |
[1:18:23] | to learn martial arts? | 你为什么要学打拳呢? |
[1:18:25] | So the others won’t bully me. | 别人就不敢欺负我了 |
[1:18:27] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[1:18:28] | I want everyone to be afraid of me. | 我想要别人都怕我 |
[1:18:30] | What if Ning bullies you,what will you do? | 如果阿宁欺负你 你怎么办? |
[1:18:32] | I will hit him back | 那我就打他 |
[1:18:34] | what about you,will you fight Gui back? | 那你呢?也打阿贵吗? |
[1:18:36] | For sure. I will fight Gui until he’s scared of me. | 打 一直打到阿贵怕我为止 |
[1:18:38] | What if you can’t beat him? | 如果你打不过呢? |
[1:18:39] | Then,I will learn from a master | 我就再拜师 再学拳 |
[1:18:42] | Then what will you do? | 那你呢? |
[1:18:43] | I will learn from a master | 我也是再拜师傅 再学拳 |
[1:18:46] | and then fight him again. | 学完了 再跟他打 |
[1:18:49] | You beat him up,and he beats you up. | 那你打他 他又打你 |
[1:18:51] | When will this end? | 你们打来打去 什么时候是个头呢? |
[1:18:59] | It’s not that I don’t want to teach you. | 不是我阿牛不想教你们 |
[1:19:02] | I also need to think about | 是我自己都要好好想想 |
[1:19:04] | why we learn martial arts. | 为什么要学打拳 |
[1:19:08] | Let’s go and catch the dragonflies! | 有蜻蜓!我们去抓蜻蜓 |
[1:19:59] | Grandma,let’s eat. | 婆婆 吃饭! |
[1:20:00] | Ok. | 好! |
[1:20:08] | Grandma | 婆婆啊 |
[1:20:09] | – Moon… – Yes,Grandma. | -月慈啊 -啊 婆婆 |
[1:20:13] | In a few days, | 过几天就是上坟的日子了 |
[1:20:15] | we should visit your parents’ graves. | 咱去坟地上看看你爹和你娘去 啊 |
[1:20:20] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:20:29] | I am going to… | 婆婆说 |
[1:20:30] | visit my parents’ graves. | 过些天要去给我爹娘上坟 |
[1:20:45] | Hey,ox. | 阿牛 |
[1:21:57] | Have a drink of water. | 喝点水 |
[1:22:05] | Can we talk? | 我想跟你商量一件事 |
[1:22:10] | You are leaving… | 你要走了? |
[1:22:16] | I was thinking… | 我想回去一趟 |
[1:22:18] | maybe I should visit my parents’ graves. | 也给父母上个坟 |
[1:22:22] | You should go. Family is important. | 尽孝是大事 应该去的 |
[1:23:11] | I’ll come back soon. | 我还会回来的 |
[1:23:18] | You’ve been here for many years. | 你在村里这么多年 |
[1:23:20] | Yet I’ve always known one day you will leave. | 我就知道你总有一天会离开这里的 |
[1:23:25] | The truth is,I… | 其实我… |
[1:23:37] | Take these clean clothes for your trip. | 这些是一路上的换洗衣服 你带上 |
[1:23:46] | You don’t even know my real name. | 我还没告诉你我叫什么名字 |
[1:23:50] | You don’t have to tell me. | 你不必告诉我 |
[1:23:52] | I don’t need to know where you’re from… | 你从哪里来 要到哪里去 |
[1:23:55] | or where you’re going. | 我也不需要知道 |
[1:23:58] | You will always be “ox” to me. | 我只要知道你叫阿牛就行了 |
[1:24:06] | My name is Huo Yuanjia. | 我叫霍元甲 |
[1:24:50] | I’ll always remember. | 我会记住的 |
[1:27:02] | Believe in God,and you’ll have everlasting life. | 信上帝得永生 |
[1:27:03] | …his words are written here. | …她的说话都在这里了 |
[1:27:06] | God’s words… | 上帝的话… |
[1:27:35] | Huo Yuanjia! | 霍元甲! |
[1:27:37] | Champion of Tianjin! | 津门第一! |
[1:27:39] | Huo Yuanjia! | 霍元甲! |
[1:27:42] | Champion of Tianjin! Huo Yuanjia! | 津门第一!霍元甲! |
[1:27:47] | Huo Yuanjia has returned to the ring. | 霍元甲!又回来打擂了! |
[1:27:52] | Huo Yuanjia has returned to the ring. | 霍元甲又回来打擂了! |
[1:28:39] | – Young master! – Lai! | -少爷… -来福叔 |
[1:28:41] | You’ve finally returned! | 您回来啦! |
[1:28:43] | Good,good… | 好 好… |
[1:28:44] | Let me take your bag. | 我来 我来… |
[1:29:17] | Please forgive me… | 对不起我没有帮您守好这份家业 |
[1:29:20] | it was not easy maintaining this house. | 少爷 对不起啊! |
[1:29:45] | I did my best… | 我一直想到少爷回来的那一天 |
[1:29:50] | trying to keep everything… | 这里的东西 |
[1:29:51] | the way it was. | 什么都没变 |
[1:29:55] | It must have been very hard for you. | 真是难为你了! |
[1:29:58] | I’m sorry for not doing better. | 这是应该的 |
[1:30:00] | Young Master. | 少爷 |
[1:30:01] | After you left… | 您走了以后 |
[1:30:03] | the creditors came… to collect money. | 债主们天天来追债 |
[1:30:06] | Tearing this place… | 家里的东西 |
[1:30:08] | apart. | 一件一件都给拿走了 |
[1:30:11] | The house was almost foreclosed. | 后来还说要拿房子来抵债 |
[1:30:17] | We would have lost… | 这祖房里的每一件东西 |
[1:30:20] | everything… | 能保存下来 |
[1:30:22] | but someone sent money. | 幸亏有个人送来了一包钱 |
[1:30:26] | I later figured… | 后来我一琢磨 |
[1:30:28] | it was your good friend Mr. Nong Jinsun. | 做这事的该是农劲孙 农少爷吧? |
[1:30:46] | I don’t need these anymore. | 不再需要它们了 |
[1:30:51] | Neither do… | 我想我爹我娘 |
[1:30:52] | my parents. | 也不希望再看到这些东西 |
[1:30:57] | Father… | 父亲大人 |
[1:30:59] | I… | 孩儿不孝 |
[1:31:02] | finally realized… | 直到现在我才真正明白 |
[1:31:05] | why you held back the last blow. | 当年您在擂台上为什么不出那一拳 |
[1:31:09] | You are the true champion. | 您 才是真正的津门第一 |
[1:31:14] | Mother, | 母亲大人 |
[1:31:16] | you taught me how to be a good person. | 当年您教我在世为人的道理 |
[1:31:20] | I was too arrogant to understand. | 孩儿愚钝 未能领悟 |
[1:31:27] | Rest assured | 放心吧 |
[1:31:28] | I will not disappoint you again. | 孩儿我不再辜负你们了 |
[1:31:38] | My dear Jade, | 孩子 |
[1:31:40] | I was not a good father. | 你在世的时候我没有好好地照顾你 |
[1:31:45] | And because of me,you suffered a horrible death. | 还连累了你受如此大祸 |
[1:31:50] | I was never good enough for you. | 我不是一个好的父亲 |
[1:32:29] | Let’s have tea. | 喝茶 喝茶… |
[1:32:48] | Sir,I am sorry. | 客官 对不起 |
[1:32:49] | My boss does not want to see you, | 我们老板说不想见你 |
[1:32:51] | but he wants you to have this. | 这个 是他叫我还给你 |
[1:33:18] | Watch your way. | 慢走 慢走… |
[1:33:23] | Leave a way. Excuse me… | 让开 让开 借过… |
[1:33:47] | Mrs. Chin,I am very sorry for what I have done. | 夫人 元甲当年愧对秦爷 |
[1:33:52] | Please allow me to pay my respects. | 今天 是来向秦爷敬香的 |
[1:34:13] | Mother. Mother. | 娘 娘! |
[1:34:42] | Get out and kneel down. | 出去 跪下 |
[1:34:47] | You’ll gonna have a hard time if you come again | 你要是敢再来 见一次打一次 |
[1:34:49] | You dare to come with no money? | 没钱你还敢来这儿 |
[1:34:50] | Get away? | 快走… |
[1:34:51] | Don’t come again or you’ll have a hard time. | 你要是敢再来 见一次打一次 |
[1:34:52] | Get away… | 滚… |
[1:35:00] | Master… | 师傅… |
[1:35:02] | Master… | 师傅… |
[1:35:04] | Master… | 师傅… |
[1:35:04] | – Master,we are sorry! – We are sorry! | 对不起… 对不起… |
[1:35:08] | Master,I learned kung fu with you since I was a child. | 我从小就跟你练武 |
[1:35:10] | I don’t know another | 只知道打 其他什么都不会 |
[1:35:13] | way to making a living. | 我是迫不得已 才会这样 |
[1:35:16] | Now you are back,and… | 现在你回来就好了 |
[1:35:20] | Master,please forgive us! | 师傅你就原谅我们吧 |
[1:35:22] | Stand up… | 起来… |
[1:35:33] | Fresh pork,reasonable price! | 新鲜的肉 便宜一点… |
[1:35:41] | Fresh pork… | 新鲜的肉… |
[1:35:42] | Madam, | 大妈 来…你煲汤… |
[1:35:45] | come here,madam… It’s great for making soup. | 大妈 来来来…你煲…煲个汤 |
[1:35:48] | It is really cheap today. | 今天特便宜 特便宜 |
[1:35:53] | Two catty (or one Kilogram) Of pork please! | 给我两斤肉 |
[1:35:58] | No business with you! | 我不卖 |
[1:36:26] | Extra release! | 号外!号外! |
[1:36:27] | Hercules o’Brien… | 外国大力士奥比音横扫中国 |
[1:36:31] | 32 plays without losing one | 连赢三十二场 |
[1:36:32] | 25 fighters seriuosly injured. | 二十五名武师伤情惨重 |
[1:36:35] | Challenges all chinese fighters. | 打遍天下无敌手 |
[1:36:37] | Vows to defeat every… | 他讽刺中国人… |
[1:36:39] | “Sick Man of Asia.” | 是”东亚病夫”! |
[1:36:41] | No one dare to callenge him. | 没有人敢上台挑战! |
[1:36:46] | Jinsun. | 劲孙 |
[1:36:50] | I’m so sorry for what I’ve done. | 我有愧于你 |
[1:36:52] | I realized my mistakes… | 很多事情只有在事后 |
[1:36:56] | only too late! | 你才知道错了 |
[1:36:59] | It hurts to think about it. | 错得心里很痛 |
[1:37:02] | Let’s forget about the past. | 我不想再提过去的事了 |
[1:37:05] | That chapter is over. | 它们都已经结束了 |
[1:37:14] | Jinsun… | 劲孙 |
[1:37:15] | I don’t know how to begin, | 我真的很难开口 |
[1:37:17] | but you’re the only one I can turn to. | 但是我只有找你 |
[1:37:19] | I need to borrow some money. | 我希望你借我点钱 |
[1:37:21] | What? You still want to fight? | 还要再去打你的擂台吗? |
[1:37:24] | Yes. | 是的! |
[1:37:27] | You cannot go down that path again. | 我没有你这个朋友 |
[1:37:30] | I will not give you any money. | 我有必要借给你钱吗? |
[1:38:20] | Young Master. | 少爷 |
[1:38:22] | Master Huo, | 霍老板 |
[1:38:23] | my master wants you to have this. | 这是我家主人托我送给你的 |
[1:38:30] | Who’s your master? | 你家主人是? |
[1:38:31] | His name is Nong,Nong Jinsun. | 我家主人姓农 叫农劲孙 |
[1:38:56] | Ladies and Gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[1:38:58] | Brace yourself… for a man who | 今天将会出现在大家面前的 |
[1:39:02] | can move a train with one hand… | 是可以单手推翻一辆火车 |
[1:39:05] | and punch through the Great wall. | 一拳可以打穿长城 |
[1:39:09] | He can kill a chinese fighter… | 一个小小指头 |
[1:39:11] | with his little finger. | 就可以捏死一名中国武师! |
[1:39:15] | Now. Welcome the 9th wonder of the world… | 有请… |
[1:39:17] | the strongest man in history… | 有史以来最强壮的大力士 |
[1:39:20] | o’Brien! | 奥…比…音! |
[1:39:47] | Today’s challenger is… | 今天的挑战者是 |
[1:39:50] | Huo Yuanjia of Tianjin! | 天津的霍元甲! |
[1:39:58] | Good! | 好 好! |
[1:40:16] | Sign the Death waiver. | 先签生死状 |
[1:40:19] | Please inform him, | 告诉他 |
[1:40:21] | that taking a life in a competition… | 在擂台上以命相搏 |
[1:40:23] | is a cruel and backward tradition. | 是中国历来的陋习 |
[1:40:25] | May I suggest that we compete | 可我们有另一种传统 |
[1:40:27] | with honor and civility. | 叫”以武会友”! |
[1:40:39] | He wants to kick your butt. | 他说他要狠狠的教训你一顿! |
[1:40:47] | Come on | 来吧 |
[1:40:48] | Let the match begin! | 比赛正式开始 |
[1:41:01] | Come on | 来吧 |
[1:41:07] | come on | 来吧 |
[1:41:32] | Good! | 好! |
[1:43:46] | Good! Good! | 好!好! |
[1:43:55] | It’an honor. | 承让了! |
[1:44:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:44:32] | Good! | 好! |
[1:44:44] | Chinese Martial Artist Defeats US champion o’Brien | 中国武师击败美国冠军奥比音 |
[1:44:47] | chinese Fighter Defeats western Boxer. | 霍元甲力挫西洋大力士… |
[1:44:50] | Victory Shocks Shanghai! | …技惊上海 |
[1:44:51] | Huo Yuanjia Says wushu Schools Must Unite | 霍元甲动员武术各流派摒弃门户之见 |
[1:44:56] | Fighter Founds Jingwu Sports Federation. | 霍元甲召集全国武术精英 |
[1:44:58] | Recruits country’s Best | 筹办精武体操会 |
[1:45:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:45:08] | Master! | 师傅 |
[1:45:09] | You’ve received a dinner invitation. | 有人请您赴宴 |
[1:45:20] | I never dreamed it would be you. | 我真没想到是你! |
[1:45:23] | I’ve been waiting for this day,Yuanjia. | 元甲 我一直在等这一天 |
[1:45:29] | Am I still your friend? | 你还当我是朋友? |
[1:45:31] | Your friendship… is very important to me. | 我不会忘了你这个朋友 |
[1:45:34] | How can I not? | 不可能吧 |
[1:45:35] | I always knew that you would not disappoint me. | 因为我相信你是不会让我失望 |
[1:45:41] | But I did,for a long time. | 可是我让你失望太久了 |
[1:45:45] | Let’s not talk about the past. | 过去的事 我们不提了 |
[1:45:48] | Come,have a seat. | 来 坐 元甲 |
[1:45:52] | Here,your favorite wine. | 我给你准备了你最爱喝的酒 |
[1:45:56] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:45:59] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[1:46:00] | I stopped drinking. A long time ago. | 戒了 戒了很多年了 |
[1:46:03] | Why? | 戒了?为什么? |
[1:46:05] | But you loved to drink. | 你当年可是嗜酒如命啊 |
[1:46:08] | I’ve learned from my mistakes. | 我是为了戒掉过去的错 |
[1:46:12] | That’s wonderful. | 好! |
[1:46:14] | Let’s have tea instead. | 那我们以茶代酒 |
[1:46:26] | Yuanjia. | 元甲 |
[1:46:28] | Your victory gained respect for all chinese people. | 你那场比赛给国人争足了面子 |
[1:46:33] | The foreigners have bullied us for too long. | 洋人都把我们逼到这个份上了 |
[1:46:36] | Someone should stand up. | 总该有个中国人站出来 |
[1:46:38] | If that hadrt happened,they would have continued to see us | 否则 他们真的把我们 |
[1:46:40] | as the sick man of East Asia! | 当”东亚病夫” 看 |
[1:46:42] | My friend… | 作为朋友 |
[1:46:44] | I’m really proud of you. | 我是真替你高兴! |
[1:46:47] | Enjoy! | 吃菜! |
[1:46:51] | Chinese must get strengthened. | 国人当自强 |
[1:46:53] | The westerners despised us partially | 洋人瞧不起我们 |
[1:46:55] | because we’ve been busy | 也确实这么多年来 |
[1:46:57] | fighting among ourselves. | 我们自己人总是打来打去 |
[1:47:00] | That becomes a laughing stock for others. | 互相瞧不起 让人笑话 |
[1:47:07] | Foreigners see us as the sick man of East Asia! | 洋人把我们看成是” 东亚病夫” |
[1:47:10] | What they call us is irrelevant. | 其实并不可怕 |
[1:47:12] | What matters is | 可怕的是 |
[1:47:13] | if we are really sick, | 我们有些人自己有”病” 都不知道 |
[1:47:18] | or,if we are not attempting to cure | 而更可怕的是 |
[1:47:21] | the disease even | 有些人知道有”病” |
[1:47:22] | when we know it is there. | 而不去根治 |
[1:47:25] | They still flaut their superiority. | 还逞匹夫之勇 |
[1:47:33] | I didn’t expect you to be so insightful. | 我真没想到 你会想得这么深 |
[1:47:39] | Compared to you,I am kind of bookish. | 与你相比 现在的我倒是太书生气了 |
[1:47:53] | Jinsun, | 劲孙啊 |
[1:47:54] | when do you return to Tianjin? | 这回什么时候走啊? |
[1:47:56] | I’m going to stay in Shanghai. | 我既然来了 就不走 |
[1:48:00] | Who about your restaurant? | 那你沽月楼的生意呢? |
[1:48:03] | I sold it. | 卖了 |
[1:48:04] | What? | 卖了? |
[1:48:06] | But it was so profitable. | 你的生意不是很好吗? |
[1:48:08] | The Jingwu Sports Federation needs… | 你要成立精武体操会 |
[1:48:10] | start-up funds. | 没有钱你怎么成立? |
[1:48:15] | But the restaurant has been your life! | 可是沽月楼是你一生的心血啊! |
[1:48:19] | My restaurant means little… | 和你现在的抱负相比 |
[1:48:21] | compared to… | 我那沽月楼小小的生意 |
[1:48:22] | your vision. | 就不值得一提了 |
[1:48:25] | Yuanjia. | 元甲 |
[1:48:26] | I do not know wushu. | 我不是习武之人 |
[1:48:29] | But I do know how to help. | 我只能以这一点点绵薄之力 |
[1:48:35] | I hope it will enough. | 助你成功 |
[1:48:39] | Jinsun! | 劲孙! |
[1:48:41] | I was gone for quite a few years. | 我在外漂流了几年 |
[1:48:43] | Everyday I asked myself | 无时无刻不在扪心自问 |
[1:48:47] | why I learned kung fu, | 我霍元甲为什么要习武 |
[1:48:50] | and whether or not it was only for fighting. | 难道习武就是为了增强斗狠吗? |
[1:48:54] | Have you had an answer? | 那你问出了什么? |
[1:48:58] | Only the weak | 只有懦弱的人 |
[1:49:00] | need to prove their power through force, | 才会通过武力去证明自己的强大 |
[1:49:05] | but what force leads to | 可是到头来却得到的是 |
[1:49:08] | is endless hatred. | 没完没了的仇恨 |
[1:49:11] | I want to change kung fu | 所以 我想把”习武” |
[1:49:13] | into a sport, | 转变成强身健体的运动 |
[1:49:16] | with which one can shape oneself both physically and spiritually. | 用这种方法来完成对自我的修炼 |
[1:49:20] | That’s a good idea. | 你想得很好 |
[1:49:22] | You should let more know about it. | 你应该让更多的人明白这个道理 |
[1:49:26] | I don’t know how much I can achieve, | 可是 我不知道自己能不能做好 |
[1:49:30] | but I will try my best. | 但是我会努力一试 |
[1:49:36] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[1:49:38] | Yes, | 我听到了 |
[1:49:41] | I heard a voice calling. | 我听到了一个召唤的声音! |
[1:49:46] | Now what we hear | 现在 我们听到的 |
[1:49:48] | is the same voice! | 是同一个声音了! |
[1:50:00] | Yuanjia! | 元甲 |
[1:50:03] | Zhaojian | 赵健 |
[1:50:04] | I was wrong to disrespect you, | 霍大侠 |
[1:50:06] | Master Huo. I hope that… | 赵健过去多有冒犯 |
[1:50:08] | I am so glad that you are here. | 来了就好 |
[1:50:09] | I was going to pick you up. | 我原本还要去接你呢 |
[1:50:11] | Laifu, | 来福 |
[1:50:12] | Master | 少爷 |
[1:50:13] | would you please show Mr. Zhao around? | 陪赵师傅周围走走看看 |
[1:50:19] | Yuanjia! | 元甲 |
[1:50:22] | As we’ve discussed,the Jingwu Manifesto. | 这是根据你我商量的内容草拟的会规 |
[1:50:25] | Take a look. | 你看行不行 |
[1:50:29] | Our motto: | 精武体操会 崇尚三育: |
[1:50:33] | “Body,Mind and Soul”. | 育体 育智 育德! |
[1:50:37] | Wushu is a way to cultivate one’s body,mind and soul. | 武术乃育体修身之方 |
[1:50:40] | All wushu disciplines are respected equally. | 无分门派 |
[1:50:41] | By working together… | 以交流互进为其精髓 |
[1:50:46] | we can better ourselves… | 体格健壮 智德兼备 |
[1:50:49] | and stand strong as one nation | 国民方能振兴自强 |
[1:50:52] | we influence others through… | 不准以我之拳加于同胞之身! |
[1:50:56] | cooperation,not intimidation. | 不准滥用武术歧洋排外! |
[1:50:59] | Through this ideal,we will always… | 仁义为本 |
[1:51:01] | Stand Strong! | 自强不息! |
[1:51:12] | well,gentlemen,it’s too rich for me, | 先生们 这赌注太大了 我玩不起了 |
[1:51:14] | I only bet on sure things. | 我只玩有把握的游戏 |
[1:51:18] | Then perhaps you’ll be interested… | 那么你也许会感兴趣 |
[1:51:19] | in joining our little wager against this… | 和我们一起 |
[1:51:22] | Huo Yuanjia fellow? | 在这个所谓霍元甲的人身上玩一把! |
[1:51:25] | He’d better lose this time. | 这回他最好是输 |
[1:51:27] | It cost me 6,000 francs when he beat this o’ Brien. | 奥比音那场可让我赔了六千法郎 |
[1:51:30] | Mr. Mita here… | 有三田先生在 |
[1:51:32] | will ensure that you win back everything that you lost… | 这回保你赔不了 |
[1:51:35] | plus a little bit more. | 也许还能赚一把 |
[1:51:37] | I’ve suggested a competition of four matches… | 这一回我提议让霍元甲和 |
[1:51:40] | between our countries’ best against him. | 我们这些国家的高手举行四场比武 |
[1:51:43] | We beat him and leave the chinese with nothing to brag about. | 让他们再也没什么可吹的 |
[1:51:47] | Four against one? | 四对一? |
[1:51:48] | What makes you so sure he is going to accept that? | 你凭什么认为霍元甲会接受这个提议? |
[1:51:51] | Pride? Honor? | 自尊?名誉? |
[1:51:53] | The prestige of his school? | 还有他精武会的威望 |
[1:51:55] | It’s of no importance. | 这些都不重要了 |
[1:51:57] | He has already accepted the challenge. | 他已经接受挑战了 |
[1:51:59] | Then,gentlemen,I’ll take you up on your wager. | 先生们 我也来玩一把 |
[1:52:02] | And to make it a little more interesting… | 但为了让你们这个赌局更有趣 |
[1:52:04] | I’m going to back the chinese. | 我买中国人赢 |
[1:52:08] | Mita… you are certain Huo Yuanjia will lose? | 三田 你保证霍元甲会输吗? |
[1:52:11] | With what I have in mind… | 只要按我的计划行事 |
[1:52:13] | our victory is guaranteed. | 这次我们赢定了! |
[1:52:35] | Yuanjia | 元甲 |
[1:52:38] | one of the contestants | 这次比武的对手当中 |
[1:52:39] | Tanaka,the Japanese fighter… | 有一个东瀛人叫田中安野 |
[1:52:42] | wishes to meet you. | 他想约你见一面 |
[1:52:44] | I heard he remains undefeated. He is one of the best. | 我听说 他可是高手中的高手 |
[1:52:50] | Good,one can always learn from the best. | 与高手切磋 才会有所收获 |
[1:52:53] | I suspect that the Foreign chamber of commerce… | 元甲 这次洋人商会邀请比武 |
[1:52:57] | might have a hidden agenda. | 我看没有那么简单 |
[1:52:58] | How can they set up… | 要不然怎么能让你 |
[1:52:59] | a ‘one against four’ contest? | 一个人同场应对四个人呢? |
[1:53:02] | It is… | 我以为 |
[1:53:04] | an attempt to humiliate us, | 他们是想借机让咱们颜面扫地 |
[1:53:07] | and undermine our position. | 让精武体操会在上海没有立足之地! |
[1:53:11] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[1:53:13] | One against four is unfair… | 一个对四个 还须全胜 |
[1:53:16] | plus I have to win each match. | 的确是不公平 |
[1:53:20] | But not everything in life… | 但是人生在世 |
[1:53:22] | is fair. | 有谁能保证件件事都公平呢? |
[1:53:28] | For the sake of the Federation, | 为了精武体操会 |
[1:53:32] | I have no other choice. | 我别无选择 |
[1:53:34] | What if? | 但是万一… |
[1:53:36] | Jinsun,I want to ask you to do something… | 劲孙啊!跟你商量个事儿 |
[1:53:40] | what is it? | 什么事? |
[1:53:42] | After this fight,you should head the Sports Federation. | 这次比武之后 这会长由你来做 |
[1:53:46] | Why? | 为什么呀? |
[1:53:49] | I want to visit Moon and Grandma. | 我想抽空回乡下去看看月慈和孙婆婆 |
[1:53:53] | I made a promise. | 我答应过她们 |
[1:54:08] | Do you know anything… | 霍先生这么说 |
[1:54:10] | about teas? | 难道当真不懂茶? |
[1:54:14] | I don’t really want to know… | 不是我不懂 是我不愿懂 |
[1:54:18] | because I don’t like categories. | 我不想将茶分出高低 |
[1:54:21] | Tea is tea. | 是茶就好 |
[1:54:22] | Each has its own characteristics | 可是这茶却有高低 |
[1:54:24] | hence different grades. | 和不同品性之分 |
[1:54:29] | What’s the purpose of grading? | 什么是高?什么是低? |
[1:54:33] | All teas are grown in nature… | 它们本身都是生长于自然当中 |
[1:54:36] | with little discernable differences | 并没有高低之分 |
[1:54:38] | So you really don’t know teas. | 看来阁下真不懂 |
[1:54:40] | Once you learn you can tell the differences. | 否则的话自然会品出高低的 |
[1:54:43] | Maybe you’re right. | 先生说的也对 |
[1:54:45] | The way I see it… | 所以在我看来 |
[1:54:47] | the tea does not… | 茶品的上下高低 |
[1:54:49] | judge itself. | 并不是由茶来对我们说 |
[1:54:52] | People… | 倒是由人来决定的 |
[1:54:54] | judge the tea. | 不同的人有不同的选择 |
[1:54:56] | As for me,I don’t want to do that. | 我不愿做这个选择 |
[1:54:59] | Why not? | 哦 为什么? |
[1:55:01] | When you are in a good mood, | 喝茶是一种心情 |
[1:55:04] | the grade of the tea… | 如果你心情中了 |
[1:55:06] | does not matter. | 茶的高低还有这么重要吗? |
[1:55:09] | I’ve never seen it that way. | 哦 安野不曾想过 |
[1:55:12] | In your opinion,is one style of wushu superior… | 以先生看来世上的武术派别如此繁多 |
[1:55:17] | to another? | 难道说也没有什么高低上下之分? |
[1:55:21] | I don’t think so. | 我想是这样的 |
[1:55:23] | If no particular style is superior… | 那么先生 安野想请教 |
[1:55:27] | why have… | 武术没有高低之分 |
[1:55:30] | so many competitions? | 为何要比武竞技呢? |
[1:55:32] | I believe… | 我以为 世上的武术 |
[1:55:35] | no single style is superior. | 确实没有高低之分 |
[1:55:37] | Only different skill levels. | 只有习武的人才有强弱之别 |
[1:55:41] | It is through training that… | 通过竞技我们可以发现 |
[1:55:42] | one discovers one’s strength. | 和认识一个真正的自己 |
[1:55:45] | Perhaps,the most formidable… | 因为我们真正的对手 |
[1:55:48] | enemy lies within onself. | 可能就是我们自己 |
[1:55:50] | Competitions can lead us to a path of self-discovery? | 只有通过竞技才能认识真正的自己 |
[1:55:54] | You mean… | 莫非先生的意思 |
[1:55:55] | our most important battle… | 最可怕的竞技 |
[1:55:57] | is actually fought within? | 在自己内心? |
[1:56:09] | Your words | 先生的一席话 |
[1:56:11] | are poignant. | 使得安野非常的敬佩 |
[1:56:16] | Let’s… | 今天我们是以茶会友 |
[1:56:19] | enjoy the tea. | 别光顾说话却忘了喝茶了 |
[1:56:22] | – Please enjoy. – Thank you. | -来 品茶 -品茶 |
[1:58:39] | Today’s battle | 各位来宾!今天比武 |
[1:58:42] | is between four fighters from the Foreign chamber of commerce | 由上海洋商总会的四位代表 |
[1:58:45] | and Huo Yuanjia of the Jingwu Sports Federation. | 挑战精武体操会的霍元甲 |
[1:58:58] | Whichever side falls first | 这场比武规则 |
[1:59:00] | or signals to admit defeat | 以其中一方倒下 |
[1:59:02] | will be considered to have lost the match. | 或示意认输为胜负标准! |
[1:59:07] | This is unusual. | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:59:10] | Four against one? | 四个打一个? |
[1:59:14] | You never told me. | 你为什么事先不告诉我? |
[1:59:16] | Both the chamber of commerce… | 这是本商会 |
[1:59:18] | and the Federation agreed. | 和精武体操会事先商定好的 |
[1:59:20] | Don’t be concerned. | 你也不必大惊小怪 |
[1:59:21] | This is not a competition. | 这哪里是比武? |
[1:59:25] | This is murder. | 这是谋杀 |
[1:59:26] | Tanaka,you’re overreacting. | 你太过虑了 田中君 |
[1:59:29] | Huo Yuanjia fought the best fighters… from around the world. | 霍元甲在擂台上曾力克各国武术精英 |
[1:59:31] | And won each time. | 从未落败 |
[1:59:33] | The rules… he set them up. | 今日的安排也是他本人的愿望 |
[1:59:35] | Mita, | 三田 |
[1:59:38] | what’s your deal? | 你到底是什么盘算? |
[1:59:41] | Is this really for the pride of Japan? | 是为了日本国的荣誉呢? |
[1:59:43] | Or did you place a large bet? | 还是为了你自己的赌局? |
[1:59:47] | The spirit of wushu… | 对我来说真正重要的 |
[1:59:49] | is the most important thing. | 是武术的精神 |
[1:59:54] | To compete is to win. | 比赛就是为了要赢 |
[1:59:56] | Now the first round! Huo Yuanjia against the British boxer! | 双方代表 请就位 |
[2:00:11] | Start! | 开始! |
[2:01:46] | Great job,master! | 师傅 打得好 |
[2:03:07] | This is our embarrassment. We can’t let him win. | 我们颜面何存 决不可给他胜出 |
[2:03:19] | The fourth and final contest will now begin. | 今天最后一场比武 |
[2:03:21] | The competitor to represent the Foreign chamber of commerce… | 是由日本九鬼神流的田中安野 |
[2:03:24] | is Tanaka from Japan. | 对中国精武体操会的霍元甲! |
[2:03:31] | Begin! | 开始! |
[2:03:32] | Yuanjia. | 元甲兄 |
[2:03:34] | This is an unfair contest. | 这场比赛对你是不公平的 |
[2:03:37] | If you wish to re-schedule… | 如果你选择改日再战 |
[2:03:41] | that’s fine with me. | 我愿意奉陪! |
[2:03:43] | You’re very kind. | 你的好意我心领了 |
[2:03:46] | We started the fight… | 可是既然我已经站在这个台上 |
[2:03:48] | we must finish. | 还是要有个结果 |
[2:03:51] | Please! | 请! |
[2:04:09] | Begin! | 开始! |
[2:05:20] | Master,that’s great! | 师傅 太棒了! |
[2:06:08] | This round is a draw. | 这一回合不分胜负! |
[2:06:10] | Please set down your weapons,gentlemen… | 下一回合为徒手搏击! |
[2:06:13] | and prepare for hand-to-hand combat. | 双方选手准备! |
[2:06:19] | Mita,where have you been? | 三田 你上哪去了? |
[2:06:20] | This is embarrassing. He’s going to lose. | 看样子我们输定了! |
[2:06:23] | Don’t worry,gentlemen. I have it under control. | 我都安排好了 不用担心! |
[2:07:21] | Yuanjia! | 元甲! |
[2:07:34] | Time out! | 暂停! |
[2:07:36] | – What’s going on? – What is he doing? | -怎么回事? -怎么回事 田中? |
[2:07:43] | Yuanjia! | 元甲! |
[2:07:44] | – Tanaka! – Go now! Go! Go! | -田中! -快去 快去! |
[2:07:52] | What happened? What happened? | 元甲 你怎么啦? |
[2:07:55] | What happened? | 你怎么啦? |
[2:07:56] | Poisoned! | 我中毒了 |
[2:07:57] | Poison? What poison? | 中毒?怎么会中毒呢? |
[2:08:00] | How did this happen? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[2:08:03] | – What do you need? – Tea… | 你要干嘛? -水… |
[2:08:04] | Tea! | 水! |
[2:08:06] | Where’s the teapot? | 水怎么啦? |
[2:08:08] | The tea is laced. But it’s gone! | 水里有毒!证据都被他们拿走了! |
[2:08:11] | We’re going straight to the hospital. | 元甲 走 去医院! |
[2:08:15] | Too late. The toxin is… | 我运力过多 毒已攻心… |
[2:08:19] | in my blood! | 来不及了! |
[2:08:20] | Let me take revenge. | 师傅 我去找他们报仇! |
[2:08:25] | Sheng, | 振声! |
[2:08:28] | we… | 你们要做的 |
[2:08:31] | must not. | 不是去报仇 |
[2:08:35] | Revenge only… | 仇恨… |
[2:08:37] | brings more bloodshed. | 只会生出更多的仇恨 |
[2:08:41] | No more revenge. | 我不想看到仇恨 |
[2:08:45] | We must strive to better ourselves. | 最重要的是强壮自己 |
[2:08:49] | Forget the competition. | 元甲 元甲 我们不打了 |
[2:08:52] | We’re going to hospital. | 我带你去医院 走! |
[2:08:58] | Jinsun. | 劲孙! |
[2:09:01] | It took me years to understand… | 我只是一介武夫 |
[2:09:04] | the true meaning of wushu, | 我用了很多年才了解什么是武术 |
[2:09:10] | and its purpose. | 能够用武术做些什么 |
[2:09:13] | The competition must continue. | 比赛还没结束 |
[2:09:17] | One cannot choose… | 人无法… |
[2:09:18] | how one’s life begins. | 选择生命的开始 |
[2:09:23] | But one can choose… to face the end with courage. | 但是一定要有勇气走完最后一步 |
[2:09:32] | Master. | 师傅 |
[2:09:34] | What are you doing? Finish him off in the next round! | 你怎么啦?赶紧下重手了结他! |
[2:09:36] | Why do you say that? | 你这话是什么意思? |
[2:09:38] | It’s not for you to decide. | 你不必问这么多 |
[2:09:40] | I must win this fight! | 这场比赛我必须赢 |
[2:09:41] | Whatever it takes. Just win! | 不管采取何种方式只要能赢就行 |
[2:09:52] | We… Stand strong! | 自强不息! |
[2:09:54] | Stand strong! Stand strong! | 自强不息! 自强不息! |
[2:10:04] | You really want to win? | 你瞧好吧 |
[2:10:26] | Let’s stop. | 不要打了 |
[2:10:28] | Treasure your life. | 活下去比什么都重要 |
[2:10:33] | Listen to them… | 你听 |
[2:10:35] | it’s not just about me. | 活着从来都不是一个人的事 |
[2:10:43] | If you wish to continue, | 要打 |
[2:10:45] | I won’t hold back. | 我仍会全力以赴! |
[2:10:50] | It is my honor. | 那是我的荣幸 |
[2:12:54] | Young Master… | 少爷… |
[2:12:57] | He’s down! He’s down! Huo Yuanjia’s down! | 他输了!霍元甲输了! |
[2:12:59] | Go! Go! Go! | 去!去!快去! |
[2:13:02] | Make the announcement! | 去 去 快宣布输赢! |
[2:13:11] | Wait! | 等一下! |
[2:13:35] | Huo… | 霍 |
[2:13:36] | Yuan… Jia! | 元…甲! |
[2:13:39] | Yuanjia! | 元甲! |
[2:13:41] | Huo Yuanjia! Huo Yuanjia! Huo Yuanjia! Huo Yuanjia! | 霍元甲…霍元甲…霍元甲… |
[2:14:01] | Tanaka,you son-of-a bitch. | 田中 你这废物 |
[2:14:03] | What is this? | 瞧你都干了些什么! |
[2:14:04] | I lost! | 我输了! |
[2:14:06] | Who said you lost? | 谁说你输了?谁看到的? |
[2:14:08] | I know it in my heart. | 我自己心里明白 |
[2:14:10] | I lost. Fair and square. | 我输得心服口服 |
[2:14:12] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你自己是谁啊? |
[2:14:13] | You have no right to decide. | 凭什么自作主张? |
[2:14:14] | You can’t be Japanese. | 你配做日本人吗? |
[2:14:25] | You are a disgrace to Japan! | 你真给我们日本人丢脸! |
[2:14:31] | Huo Yuanjia! Huo Yuanjia! | 霍元甲…霍元甲…霍元甲… |
[2:18:01] | Excuse me! Miss. Yang? | 对不住 杨小姐 |
[2:18:03] | What are your chances? | 请问你觉得成功的机会有多大? |
[2:18:04] | I did my best. That’s what’s important. | 我已经尽我所能 这才是最重要的! |
[2:18:06] | Is it enough? | 这样就够了吗? |