英文名称:Feast of the Seven Fishes
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | It smells wonderful, yeah? Right? | 闻起来很棒 对吧 |
[01:36] | Hey, Michelangelo, we got deliveries. | 嘿 米开朗琪罗 我们有货要送了 |
[02:39] | Hey, cuz. | 嘿 朋友 |
[02:40] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[02:41] | Some chooch is having | 他们今晚要在酒吧 |
[02:42] | a little Christmas party over at the bar, | 办一个小的圣诞派对 |
[02:44] | a bunch of capicola, salami, and cheese and shit. | 意大利腊肉 萨拉米香肠 奶酪 什么的 |
[02:46] | Free drafts. You wanna come? | 还有免费啤酒 你想来吗 |
[02:47] | I can’t. I gotta work. | 我去不了 我要工作 |
[02:48] | We’re real busy at the store, you know? | 店里现在很忙 你知道的 |
[02:50] | Just get your brother to cover for you. | 找你弟弟来替你呗 |
[02:51] | Okay, I tell you what. You see him, you let me know. | 好吧 你要是见到他的话 记得告诉我 |
[02:53] | – All right. I’ll see you. – All right. I’ll see you. | -好吧 再见 -再见 |
[02:55] | Oh, hey, I’m taking Sarah to the Melody tonight. | 哦对了 我今晚要带萨拉去梅洛迪 |
[02:58] | You wanna come with us? | 你想和我们一起去吗 |
[03:00] | Isn’t it a date? | 你们不是去约会吗 |
[03:01] | Well, when it gets to the part of the date | 这个嘛 要真到了需要两个人 |
[03:02] | that only requires two, | 单独约会的时候 |
[03:03] | I’m gonna cut you loose. Come on. | 我就让你走 来吧 |
[03:05] | But, for real, you should come with us. | 但是说真的 你应该和我们一起去 |
[03:06] | I mean, this is a situation you have to take advantage of. | 我是说 你必须抓住这种机会 |
[03:09] | What situation? | 什么机会 |
[03:10] | Do you know those chicks | 你认识那些 |
[03:11] | that, uh, went away to college, the ones we never get to see? | 去上大学后就再也没见过的妞吗 |
[03:13] | Well, they’re gonna be coming out tonight. | 她们今晚也会来 |
[03:15] | and they’re gonna be horny for the holidays. | 趁着假期放纵一把 |
[03:17] | You really put a lot of thought into this. | 你真的满脑子都在想这些 |
[03:19] | Yes, I did put a lot of thought into this. | 是啊 我是想了很多 |
[03:21] | Only, I realized it too late, | 但是为时已晚了 |
[03:23] | made plans with Sarah before I did all the math. | 在想这些之前 我已经和萨拉约好了 |
[03:25] | I know. Anyway, tonight, that thing is a lock. | 总之 今晚说定了哦 |
[03:27] | That old Christmas magic, huh? | 又是《圣诞节奇迹》是吧 |
[03:29] | I’m telling you, man. You laugh, but first she jingles the bells. | 你就笑吧 她会从《铃儿响叮当》 |
[03:32] | Then it’s away to the manger, | 唱到《马槽圣婴》 |
[03:33] | and then it’s joy to the world, baby. | 然后到《普世欢腾》 |
[03:34] | Like a Bing Crosby Christmas special. | 就像平克劳斯贝的圣诞特别节目 |
[03:36] | Bing Crosby’s ass. | 平克劳斯贝烂透了 |
[03:37] | This is the Angelo Christmas show, | 这是安杰洛的圣诞秀 |
[03:39] | featuring special guest star Mr. Boner. | 以及特邀明星嘉宾 勃那先生 |
[03:43] | I’ll pick you up around 9:00? | 我九点来接你怎么样 |
[03:44] | Yeah, it sounds great and all, Angelo, | 听起来很不错 安杰洛 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1373个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:162个,六级词汇:76个,GRE词汇:97个,托福词汇:111个,考研词汇:184个,专四词汇:144个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:374个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:45] | but, uh, no, I don’t think so. | 但还是算了吧 |
[03:48] | What do you mean, “No, I don’t–“ | 你什么意思 还是算 |
[03:49] | Come on! Let’s go! I got in. | -来嘛 一起去 -我被录取了 |
[03:52] | Art school. | 艺术学院 |
[03:53] | This is fantastic. To celebrate. Come on! | 那太棒了 我们去庆祝 来吧 |
[03:55] | There’s nothing to celebrate, ’cause, uh… | 没什么好庆祝的 因为 |
[03:59] | it’s not happening. | 我不会去的 |
[04:00] | It’s expensive as hell. I– I don’t see a point. | 实在太贵了 我觉得没必要 |
[04:04] | Well, I got an idea. Why don’t we go out tonight | 好吧 我有个想法 不如我们今晚出去 |
[04:06] | and just drown your sorrows with some alcohol? | 你可以借酒消愁一把 |
[04:09] | Huh? | 怎么样 |
[04:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:11] | I’ll see you at 9:00. | 九点见 |
[04:12] | All right, I’ll see you at 9:00. | 好的 九点见 |
[04:14] | Hey, you know what else is 9:00? | 嘿 你知道九点还有什么吗 |
[04:15] | What? | 什么 |
[04:16] | – Mr. Boner. – I’m gonna change my mind. | -勃那先生 -我要改变主意了 |
[04:18] | – All right, I’ll see you. – All right, I’ll see you. | -好 再见 -好 再见 |
[04:21] | Hey, Tony! | 嘿 托尼 |
[04:23] | – What are you doing? – I’m working. | -你在干什么呢 -我在工作 |
[04:24] | I gotta get back to the store. | 我要回店里去了 |
[04:25] | Meet me at the side door. | 到侧门来 |
[04:26] | I want you to try something. | 我想让你试一样东西 |
[04:27] | Granp, I gotta get back. | 爷爷我得回去了 |
[04:28] | It’s– Just do what I say, all right? Side door. | 就按我说的做 好吗 侧门 |
[04:36] | You know, Dad’s gonna kill me, Pap. | 你知道爸爸会杀了我的 爷爷 |
[04:37] | I still got a ton of deliveries. | 我还有很多货要送 |
[04:38] | He works for me, God damn it. Come here. | 他是为我工作 该死的 过来 |
[04:40] | I want you to try something. | 我想要你试试这个 |
[04:41] | – Hey, Grandma. – Hey. | -嗨 奶奶 -嗨 |
[04:42] | – How you doing? – Want something to eat? | -你怎么样 -想吃点东西吗 |
[04:43] | No, I’m okay. I really gotta get to work. | 没事 我不饿 我真的要回去工作了 |
[04:44] | All right, I’ll make you something. | 好了 我帮你做点东西吃 |
[04:45] | Oh, boy. Just you wait. | 天呐 你就等一会吧 |
[04:49] | Homemade? | 自制的吗 |
[04:50] | Louie made it. Go ahead. Try it. | 路易做的 来吧 尝尝 |
[04:51] | Ah, it’s pretty cloudy, Pap. | 这看起来很浑浊 爷爷 |
[04:53] | I don’t know if he ran it through all the way. | 我不确定它能不能喝 |
[04:54] | Don’t be a baby. Take a sip of that. Go ahead. | 别像个小孩一样 喝一口 来吧 |
[04:56] | Come on. | 快点 |
[05:00] | Ah? Yeah. | 怎么样 |
[05:01] | No. Jesus. | 天呐 |
[05:02] | It’s good, ain’t it? | 很不错吧 |
[05:04] | Maybe for cleaning battery terminals. | 也许用来清洗电池终端还不错吧 |
[05:06] | Ah, it’s delicious. | 真好喝 |
[05:08] | Is that Nonnie? | 是曾祖母吗 |
[05:11] | Non? | 曾祖母 |
[05:12] | Ma, what’s the matter? | 妈 你怎么了 |
[05:14] | – Non, you all right? – I’m coming! | -你没事吧 -我来了 |
[05:15] | He cheat with the no-good puttane, | 他和那个没用的妓女出轨了 |
[05:19] | and his wife has a baby in the car in the snow. | 他的妻子被困在雪中 在车里快要生了 |
[05:23] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷啊 |
[05:25] | You gave me a heart attack. | 我把我吓得心脏病发作了 |
[05:26] | And he no there to take her to hospital. | 他都不带她去医院 |
[05:28] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[05:31] | Beth! Telephone! | 贝丝 电话 |
[05:35] | Who is it? | 是谁打来的 |
[05:36] | She didn’t say. | 她没说 |
[05:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:42] | Hey, baby. | 嗨宝贝 |
[05:45] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[05:46] | What? | 干嘛 |
[05:47] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[05:49] | Then, maybe you should have done what you said you were gonna do. | 那你就应该做到你说过的话 |
[05:51] | Yeah, I know. I know. That’s, um– | 我知道 所以 |
[05:53] | That’s why I’m calling. | 所以我才打电话给你 |
[05:54] | Oh, y-you’re coming? | 你要过来吗 |
[05:55] | No, no, no. But I’ve already talked to your mom a little bit, | 不不不 但我刚刚已经和你妈妈聊了一会 |
[05:58] | softened her up. | 讨好了她 |
[05:59] | I’m pretty sure she’s gonna let you go. | 我确定她会放你走的 |
[06:01] | No, I– I don’t ski, Prentice. | 不 我不会滑雪 普伦蒂赛 |
[06:03] | You could take lessons, okay? | 你可以学啊 好吗 |
[06:05] | They’re calling for a huge snow. It’s gonna be amazing. | 他们说会下一场大雪 一定会很棒的 |
[06:07] | That’s besides the point. | 那不是重点 |
[06:09] | You promised you were gonna come, and you didn’t. | 你答应了我会来 但是你没有来 |
[06:10] | Beth, just listen to me. | 贝丝 你听我说 |
[06:12] | You made your choice. | 你已经做出了你的选择 |
[06:13] | – I’m gonna go. – Beth– | -我要挂了 -贝丝 |
[06:15] | Merry Christmas, Prentice. | 圣诞快乐 普伦蒂赛 |
[06:17] | Was that really necessary? | 这真的有必要吗 |
[06:20] | I know you and Dad sacrificed a lot | 我知道你和爸爸牺牲了很多 |
[06:21] | so that I could go to private school. | 为了能让我上私立学校 |
[06:23] | But now I’m beginning to think it’s all | 但现在我开始觉得 这都是为了 |
[06:25] | about me finding a rich husband. | 让我找一个有钱的老公 |
[06:26] | Oh, that’s ridiculous. | 这话太荒谬了 |
[06:28] | I don’t think it’s ridiculous to ask | 我觉得让我的男朋友遵守诺言 |
[06:30] | my boyfriend to keep his word. | 一点都不荒谬 |
[06:32] | He’s young. He wanted to go skiing with his friends. | 他还很年轻 他想和他的朋友们去滑雪 |
[06:34] | You mean like how men from your generation | 你是说像你们那代的男人一样 |
[06:37] | wanted to hang out with their friends and not their wives. | 和自己的朋友出去玩 而忽略妻子吗 |
[06:40] | Yeah, no– no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:42] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[06:42] | I’m going to hang out with my friends. | 我要和我的朋友们出去玩 |
[07:00] | Watch it, Princess! | 看着点 小公主 |
[07:04] | I didn’t see you! | 我刚刚没看见你 |
[07:05] | ♪ And nobody’s gonna go to school today ♪ | ♪ 今天没有人去学校 ♪ |
[07:08] | ♪ She’s gonna make them stay at home… ♪ | ♪ 她让孩子们都待在家里 ♪ |
[07:10] | Okay, wait a second. | 好吧 等一下 |
[07:11] | He blows off Christmas with you to go skiing? | 他在圣诞节放了你的鸽子去滑雪吗 |
[07:15] | – Yep. – What a prick. | -是的 -太渣了吧 |
[07:16] | Okay, try telling that to my mom. | 好了 这句话你去跟我妈讲吧 |
[07:18] | I swear he could murder somebody, | 我发誓 就算他杀了人 |
[07:20] | and she’d say it was okay | 我妈也会说没事的 |
[07:21] | just because he’s rich. | 就因为他有钱 |
[07:22] | How rich? | 多有钱 |
[07:24] | Very rich. | 非常有钱 |
[07:25] | What’s his dad do? | 他爸是做什么的 |
[07:26] | Uh, spends Christmas in Europe, for one thing. | 我只知道他爸会在欧洲过圣诞节 |
[07:29] | I don’t really know exactly, | 我也不太清楚 |
[07:30] | though it’s big Philadelphia money. | 不过他家在费城数一数二 |
[07:32] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 好吧 看在这份上 |
[07:34] | my mom would definitely love it if I married a rich guy. | 如果我能嫁给个有钱人 我妈一定会喜欢 |
[07:36] | I just– | 我只是 |
[07:38] | I’m not– I’m not looking to punish him for being rich. | 我不是因为他有钱而惩罚他 |
[07:40] | I just– | 我只是 |
[07:42] | Sarah, I want to be appreciated. | 萨拉 我想被珍惜 |
[07:44] | I don’t wanna be bought and stuck on a shelf. | 我不想被别人 像买东西一样买回家搁置 |
[07:47] | Hey, I get it, but, um… | 我懂你 但是 |
[07:49] | would you let him rent you? | 那你是想让他租你吗 |
[07:51] | – Sarah, stop. – What?! | -萨拉 别说了 -怎么了 |
[07:52] | I’m just saying we all end up charging for it in the end. | 我只是说 我们最后都是要收钱的 |
[07:56] | Some of us just don’t charge enough. | 只是有些人没有收到足够的钱 |
[07:58] | Well, apparently I charge too much. | 好吧 那显然我的要价太高了 |
[08:00] | Want to forget about him? | 想要忘了他吗 |
[08:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:04] | I’m not talking about permanently. | 我不是说永远忘了他 |
[08:07] | Just temporarily. | 只是暂时地 |
[08:10] | Hey, Frankie, you wanna try this wine? | 嘿 弗兰基 想试试这个红酒吗 |
[08:13] | I’m in no hurry to go blind. | 我还不着急变成瞎子呢 |
[08:16] | Carmine, you drink that shit, you’re gonna wind up | 卡尔米内 你要是喝这鬼玩意 最后只会 |
[08:18] | with a tin cup and a cane selling pencils under a bridge. | 拿着锡杯 拄着拐杖 在天桥底下卖铅笔 |
[08:22] | So you don’t want any? | 所以你不想尝尝吗 |
[08:25] | You know what kills my stomach? | 你知道什么最伤我的胃吗 |
[08:27] | Bourbon. | 波本威士忌 |
[08:28] | Stuff drives me crazy. | 那东西简直要我老命 |
[08:30] | Oh, well, I– I got a remedy for that. | 好吧 那我倒是有个解决办法 |
[08:33] | What? | 什么 |
[08:35] | Don’t drink bourbon. | 不要喝波本 |
[08:37] | Oh. Very funny. | 噢 太有趣了吧 |
[08:38] | Tell me when to laugh. | 该笑的时候告诉我一声 |
[08:40] | The next time I gotta take you to the emergency room | 下次我送你去急诊室的时候 |
[08:43] | because you’re pissing blood. | 一定是因为你尿血 |
[08:47] | Is that Tony’s girl over there, Katie? | 那是托尼的女友卡蒂吗 |
[08:49] | Ex. He broke that up months ago. Where you been? | 前女友 几个月前分手了 你不知道吗 |
[08:53] | Ah, nobody tells me nothin’. | 没有人告诉我啊 |
[08:55] | Company she’s keeping, he’s better off. | 和她在一起的那个人 看起来很有钱 |
[08:58] | Marone,she is stacked. | 马罗内 她很性感啊 |
[09:00] | Carmine, please. We went to this kid’s christening, | 拜托 卡尔米内 我们还去过她的洗礼呢 |
[09:03] | for Christ’s sakes. | 我的天呐 |
[09:04] | You think Tony was boning her? | 你觉得托尼办了她吗 |
[09:07] | “Boning”? | 办 |
[09:08] | You’re such a poet, Carmine. | 你可真是个诗人 卡尔米内 |
[09:13] | Definitely. | 肯定的 |
[09:18] | She is stacked. | 她很性感 |
[09:21] | Same as how the old ladies, | 像老太太们一样 |
[09:22] | they still read the tea leaves | 他们还是会看茶叶算命 |
[09:23] | a-and worry about the evil eye. | 担心着什么恶魔之眼 |
[09:28] | I mean, we– we talk about | 我的意思是 我们在说 |
[09:29] | a high school football game from– | 一场高中足球赛 |
[09:31] | from, say, 1964 as if it were the moon walk. | 从1964年就开始的比赛 月球漫步那一年 |
[09:35] | You know, two guys drive to Wheeling to gamble | 两个人开车去威灵赌博 |
[09:37] | a-and visit a cathouse, and we turn it into The Odyssey. | 进了家妓院 结果我们把它写进《奥德赛》 |
[09:41] | You know, we make it larger than life. | 你明白吗 我们可以让它变得高于生活 |
[09:44] | Places like Greentown, | 在像绿城这样的地方 |
[09:45] | we– we grow our own mythologies. | 我们发展自己的神话故事 |
[09:46] | We’re tribal like that. | 我们就是这样的部落 |
[09:49] | Uh, Chicky, one more beer, please. | 小吉 麻烦再来一杯啤酒 谢谢 |
[09:53] | Can’t you see I’m busy? | 你没看见我在忙吗 |
[09:55] | Get it yourself. | 自己拿去 |
[09:57] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[10:00] | I mean, think about the Feast. | 我是说 想想七鱼宴 |
[10:02] | We make that larger than life, | 我们可以把它变得高于生活 |
[10:04] | because, on Christmas Eve in this town, everybody is Italian | 因为在圣诞夜 镇上每个人都是意大利人 |
[10:07] | or thinks they are. | 或者认为他们自己是 |
[10:10] | I mean, do most people even know why they do it, really? | 难道多数人都清楚自己为什么要这么做吗 |
[10:15] | No. It d– It doesn’t matter. | 不是的 这不重要 |
[10:17] | They just know that they have to do it. | 他们只是知道他们不得不去做 |
[10:19] | I-It’s like we got one foot in America in the present | 就好像现在我们一只脚踏在美国土地上 |
[10:22] | and another in Europe in the past, | 过去我们把另一只踏在欧洲土地上 |
[10:24] | and we just– we obsess on all of it. | 我们就这样沉醉于这一切 |
[10:26] | You obsess, Juke. | 是你沉醉于这一切 朱可 |
[10:28] | The rest of us really don’t give a shit. | 我们这些人才不关心这个 |
[10:30] | Eh, not true. I think I get what he’s saying. | 不 我想我明白他的意思 |
[10:33] | We really do have, um, what do you call it? | 我们确实有这种 怎么说来着 |
[10:35] | – Oral traditions. – Yeah. | -口头传统 -没错 |
[10:36] | Kind of like how folks | 就像大伙们经常说 |
[10:38] | always say you can never find a girlfriend for Christmas. | 你永远也不会找到女朋友陪你过圣诞 |
[10:41] | Yeah, well, you’ll find out as you | 对 当你年龄逐渐变大时 |
[10:42] | get older just how seriously bad it is | 你会发现没有人和你一起过圣诞 |
[10:44] | not to have someone to share Christmas with. | 是件多么糟糕的事情 |
[10:46] | Even if you end up | 尽管你可能在跨年时 |
[10:47] | breaking up with them by New Year’s. | 就和你女朋友分手了 |
[10:49] | Aah! Shit! | 他妈的 |
[10:52] | God damn it! | 我的老天爷啊 |
[10:56] | Mark my words. | 好好记住我说的话 |
[10:57] | In 15 years, you’re gonna be sitting here, | 15年后 你们还是只能坐在这 |
[10:59] | laughing about that. | 对这种事笑个不停 |
[11:02] | Chicky, are you all right? | 小吉 你还好吗 |
[11:03] | Damn son of a bitch. | 真他妈倒霉 |
[11:11] | Calculus wasn’t this hard. | 我记得数字运算以前没这么难 |
[11:14] | That’s just the cannabis talking. | 你只是吸嗨了而已 |
[11:18] | Yens know what you want yet? | 你们想来点什么 |
[11:24] | I’m thirsty. | 我很渴 |
[11:29] | I don’t sell thirsty. | 我不卖“我很渴” |
[11:31] | I sell pop and chocolate milk. | 我卖汽水和巧克力牛奶 |
[11:34] | We’ll have two pepperoni rolls | 我们要两个意大利香肠卷 |
[11:37] | with sauce. | 淋上酱汁 |
[11:39] | and cheese | 和奶酪 |
[11:40] | and two Cokes. | 还有两杯可乐 |
[11:48] | I can’t believe how hungry I am. | 我真是不敢相信我这么饿了 |
[11:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:54] | I forgot. | 我忘记了 |
[11:55] | We’re going out tonight. | 今晚我们出去玩 |
[11:56] | – No. – Mm-mm. Yes, we are. Yes. | -不要 -不行 我们必须去 |
[11:58] | I don’t wanna go and get groped by a bunch | 我不想出去然后被一群 |
[12:00] | of uneducated townies. No. | 没上过学的流氓骚扰 我不想 |
[12:01] | Um, thank you. | 我真是谢谢你了 |
[12:03] | – I didn’t mean you. – Well, that’s a relief, | -我不是在说你 -我真是松了一口气 |
[12:06] | because I’d hate to be thought of as uneducated. | 因为我最烦别人把我想做没有上过学的人 |
[12:08] | Groper, that’s okay. Please don’t bust on me. | -Groper 没关系的 -别骂我 |
[12:11] | I’m too high. | 我只是太嗨了 |
[12:13] | You’ve become a snob. | 你现在已经变成一个势利眼了 |
[12:16] | What? No, I haven’t. Yes, you have. | -什么 我才没有 -你有 |
[12:17] | Going Ivy League does not | 去常青藤读书不会让你 |
[12:19] | automatically make you a snob. | 自发地变成一个势利小人 |
[12:20] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[12:21] | So, like, did you take a special workshop class… | 所以你有上过什么车间工作课吗 |
[12:23] | – Listen. Listen. – to become a… | -听我说 -为了成为一个 |
[12:25] | Whenever I come back here, it’s like I’m in, | 不管我什么时候回到这里 我都感觉 |
[12:28] | like– like a different country. | 我像来到了一个不一样的国家 |
[12:30] | Like, even, like, here, like, in my own home. | 甚至当我就身在自己家里的时候 |
[12:35] | You’re really high. | 你是真的吸大了 |
[12:42] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[12:43] | I been meaning to tell you. | 我一直想告诉你 |
[12:44] | I’ve been dating this guy. | 我最近一直在跟一个人约会 |
[12:46] | – What? – His name is Angelo, | -什么 -他叫安杰洛 |
[12:47] | and he’s got this cousin. | 他有一个表兄弟 |
[12:49] | – No. – He’s cute, and he’s nice, | -不是吧 -他很可爱 人也很好 |
[12:52] | and he’s smart. His name is Tony Oliverio. | 他还很聪明 他的名字是托尼 奥利维里奥 |
[12:55] | Listen. | 听着 |
[12:56] | There’s worse ways to spend the holidays than with a cute guy. | 没有比和可爱男孩子一起过节更好的事了 |
[13:01] | I could just introduce you guys to each other, | 我可以给你们俩牵线 |
[13:05] | see if you hit it off, | 看看你们之间会不会擦出火花 |
[13:07] | and, if you don’t, you could dump him after New Year’s | 如果你不喜欢他 你大可以在跨年之后 |
[13:10] | from the safety and comfort of your ivory, white tower | 躲回你安全又舒适的象牙塔里 然后把他 |
[13:13] | miles and miles away. | 甩得远远的 |
[13:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:24] | The hell have you been, shit stain? | 你去哪里了 混蛋 |
[13:25] | We’re busting ass in there! | 我们在这里忙得要死 |
[13:26] | We could use some help! | 你应该过来帮忙的 |
[13:27] | Kiss my ass, man. | 去死吧 伙计 |
[13:29] | Say that again. | 你再说一遍 |
[13:30] | – Kiss my ass. – You wanna die? | -你下地狱吧 -你想死吗 |
[13:33] | Hey, yens knock off the grab-ass. | 你们别打了 |
[13:35] | Tony, you gotta run stuff up to Miceli’s. | 托尼 你去把东西送到Miceli那里 |
[13:37] | Why don’t you make him do it for once? | 你为什么不让他干一次活 |
[13:39] | If I want any shit from you, I’ll squeeze your head. | 我真想捏爆你的头看看里面是不是都是屎 |
[13:43] | Why do you gotta be so hard on him? | 你为什么对他的态度那么不好 |
[13:44] | Well, you never make him do anything. | 你从来不让他做事 |
[13:46] | – He’s a kid. – Dad, when I was his age, | -他还是个孩子 -爸 我像他这么大时 |
[13:48] | you worked me like a dog. | 你指挥我干活就像指挥一条狗一样 |
[13:49] | Tony, someday this place will be yours. | 托尼 这家店迟早是你的 |
[13:53] | You gotta take care of it. | 你需要学着去照料它 |
[13:54] | And, anyway, he’ll work soon enough. | 不管怎样 他马上就要去工作了 |
[13:56] | Now take Miceli’s their stuff | 现在去给Miceli送东西 |
[13:57] | and knock off. | 然后你就可以下班了 |
[13:58] | Tony… | 托尼 |
[14:01] | go have some fun tonight, huh? | 今晚去找点乐子吧 |
[14:03] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸 |
[14:11] | What are you doing, you Tobacco Roader? | 你干嘛呢 烟草贩子 |
[14:14] | Nothing. | 没干嘛 |
[14:15] | So we’re going over to your grandpa’s, | 我们要去你爷爷家 |
[14:17] | help with the fish for tomorrow. | 帮忙处理明天用到的鱼 |
[14:19] | You– You wanna come? | 你想来吗 |
[14:20] | – Sure. – Get in. | -当然了 -上车 |
[14:23] | Hey, Uncle Frankie, when are you gonna teach me | 弗兰基叔叔 你打算什么时候教我 |
[14:24] | how to make money on the parlays? | 通过赌博赚钱 |
[14:25] | Uh, never. What are you, crazy? | 永远都不会 你疯了吗 |
[14:27] | – Come on. – Save your money. | -教我嘛 -省省你的钱吧 |
[14:28] | I can’t teach you. | 我教不了你 |
[14:30] | I-It’s something you’re born with. | 这种东西是天生的 |
[14:32] | You bet the Steelers last week, right? | 你上周把钱押在匹兹堡钢人队上了 是吗 |
[14:34] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊 当然了 |
[14:35] | Only an idiot makes that kind of bet! | 只有蠢货才会把钱押在他们身上 |
[14:38] | I bet the Steelers. | 我也押在他们身上了 |
[14:39] | Which proves my point. | 这正好证明了我的观点 |
[14:40] | Your problem is, is you’re betting with your heart, | 你的问题在于 你下赌注时太过感性了 |
[14:42] | not your head. | 一点都不理性 |
[14:43] | Yeah, but they’re my team. | 我知道 但是那可是我最喜欢的队伍 |
[14:45] | Plus they played Browns. | 而且他们这次和克利夫兰布朗队打比赛 |
[14:46] | – I can’t -Can’t bet on the Browns. | -我不能 -可不能押在布朗队上 |
[14:47] | Then, you don’t make the bet! | 那就是你们没有下对注了 |
[14:49] | You’re an idiot. | 你是个傻子 |
[14:51] | It’s not your fault. | 但这不是你的错 |
[14:52] | You take after Uncle Carmine’s side of the gene pool. | 是你遗传了你卡尔米内叔叔的傻子基因 |
[14:56] | But that gene pool also comes with a good head of hair. | 但是我可起码没有秃头基因 |
[15:05] | Oh, look who decided to show up. | 看啊 是谁终于露面了 |
[15:07] | I gave youse up for dead, you know. | 我以为你们都死在路上了 知道吗 |
[15:09] | Well, I had to make a few stops. | 我在路上不得不停下来几次去买东西 |
[15:12] | – Yens eat yet? – No. | -你们吃了吗 -还没有 |
[15:14] | I made some pasta. | 我做了点意大利面 |
[15:16] | I could eat. | 我要吃 |
[15:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:26] | Nothin’. | 没事 |
[15:27] | No, no, no, no. Don’t say, “Nothin’.” | 不不不 不要说你没事 |
[15:30] | I know that look, John. What? | 我知道你那个表情 John 到底怎么了 |
[15:31] | Nothin’. Just figured, you know, | 真没什么 我只是发现 |
[15:33] | you’d pick up a little V.O., is all. | 你就带来了这点陈酿酒 |
[15:35] | When did he ask for V.O.? You never asked for V.O.! | 他什么时候要陈酿了 你没有让我拿啊 |
[15:38] | When did he ask for V.O. ? | 他什么时候要酒了 |
[15:39] | I heard “V.O.” How could you hear “V.O.”? | -我听见陈酿两个字了 -你怎么可能听见 |
[15:42] | Your head’s so far up his ass, you can’t hear nothin’! | 你离他那么远 你根本什么都听不见 |
[15:43] | I heard “V.O.” -You know, you– | -我就是听见了 -你知道吗 |
[15:45] | Little V.O. It’s the holidays. I want a little V.O. | 一点好酒 今天过节 我想喝点好酒 |
[15:47] | Yeah, I know, but you gotta ask for it…because you don’t drink | 我知道 但是你得问我要 你本来也不喝 |
[15:48] | Is that such a big deal? | 这也不是什么麻烦事 |
[15:49] | One thing I ask for! That’s all. One thing! | 我就要这么一样东西 就这一样 |
[15:51] | -You don’t dri– Sit down. Just sit down. | -你不喝 -坐下吧你 |
[15:53] | We’ll eat. All right, but, uh… | -我们要吃饭了 -好吧 但是 |
[15:54] | Grab the pasta, will you, sweetheart? | 把意大利面拿来 好吗 亲爱的 |
[15:55] | -I would have got it. On my– | 我本来可以拿来的 就在我的 |
[15:56] | I would have got it for you. | 我本来可以给你拿来的 |
[15:58] | I would love to get it for you. | 我也很乐意帮你带来 |
[15:59] | I didn’t know you drank it. I only known you 66 years. | 我不知道你喝这种酒 我才认识了你66年 |
[16:01] | – You didn’t know he drank it? – It’s true. | -你竟然不知道 -是真的 |
[16:03] | Here. Have some of this. It’s served me very well. | 来 尝尝这个酒 我觉得很不错 |
[16:07] | – I can go get it. – Ma! | 我可以再去拿来点 -妈妈 |
[16:09] | – Come on down! Eat! – Carmine, go get her. | -快下来吃饭 -卡尔米内 把妈妈带下来 |
[16:12] | Carry her down. Hey, Ma! | 把她带下来 妈妈 |
[16:15] | – She’s deaf! Go get her! – Ma! | -她聋了 去楼上叫她 -妈 |
[16:19] | I thawed out them fish you caught last summer. | 我把你去年夏天钓的那些鱼解冻了 |
[16:22] | I figured we’d start out cleaning ’em first. | 我想我们可以先开始清洗处理了 |
[16:24] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[16:26] | Ah. | 当然了 |
[16:28] | Hope the baccala is better than last year. That was a bad batch. | 希望鳍鱼比去年的好 去年的品质太差了 |
[16:32] | The fish wasn’t bad. | 那个鱼本身不坏 |
[16:34] | Johnny, he didn’t change the water enough. | 是约翰尼 他没有改变水质 |
[16:36] | It was too salty. | 水里的盐太多了 |
[16:38] | You live here? | 你住在这里 |
[16:38] | I used to. | 曾经是 |
[16:39] | How do you know how much I changed it? | 那你怎么知道我没换水质 |
[16:41] | Because I could taste it. It was too salty. | 因为我能尝出来 太咸了 |
[16:44] | And Ma said so. Ask her. | 妈妈也是这么说的 你问她 |
[16:45] | I don’t have to ask Ma. That was delicious fish. | 我不用去问她 这个鱼很好吃 |
[16:47] | Yeah, if you like salt. | 是啊 如果你喜欢吃盐的话 |
[16:50] | You gonna help cook, Nonnie? | 你想来帮忙做饭吗 曾奶奶 |
[16:51] | No. I cook enough for them | 不了 在他们还是小孩的时候 |
[16:53] | when they was boys. | 我已经做得够多了 |
[16:55] | How’s the pasta, Ma? | 意大利面怎么样 妈妈 |
[16:57] | It’s fine… | 挺好的 |
[16:59] | if you like it like that. | 如果这是你想听到的话 |
[17:06] | So, Sarah, how do you know this girl? | 萨拉 你是怎么认识这个女孩的 |
[17:07] | Uh, we were both summer camp counselors at Chestnut Ridge, | 我们曾经是栗树岭夏令营的辅导员 |
[17:10] | – the summer after high school. – Yeah. | -高中毕业后的那个暑假 -嗯 |
[17:11] | Then she went off Ivy League. | 然后她去常春藤校读书了 |
[17:13] | And she lived here the whole time, and nobody ever knew her. | 之后一直住在学校那边 没多少人认识她 |
[17:15] | Well, her mom sent her to some private | 她妈妈把她送去匹兹堡 |
[17:17] | school near Pittsburgh. | 附近的某个私立学校 |
[17:17] | Well, we went to private school. | 我们去的也是私立学校 |
[17:19] | We didn’t have to go all the way to Pittsburgh to do it. | 但是我们也不用大老远跑去匹兹堡上学啊 |
[17:20] | Well, it wasn’t like Catholic School. | 她上的不是你们那种天主教学校 |
[17:21] | What? | 怎么 |
[17:22] | She, uh, didn’t get her ass | 她 不会每五分钟就被一个修女 |
[17:23] | beaten by a nun every five minutes? | 打屁股吗 |
[17:25] | Angelo, you used to get whipped so much by Sister Vivian, | 安杰洛 你曾经被薇薇安修女打得好惨 |
[17:27] | I got to thinking you actually liked it a little bit. | 以至于我以为你都要爱上那种感觉了 |
[17:29] | Hey, to tell you the truth, I used to think I could | 实话实说 我曾经以为我可以 |
[17:32] | give her a heart attack. | 把她气出心脏病 |
[17:34] | Seriously. I thought she’d | 真的 我以为 |
[17:35] | swing that paddle one too many times, | 她挥了那么多次木板 |
[17:36] | boom, her heart would just pop right out of her chest. | 砰 她的心脏会直接从胸膛里爆出来 |
[17:38] | Oh? But… | 但是 |
[17:40] | – But then, later on, I used to… – That’s not funny | -然后 我曾经以为 -这不好笑 |
[17:42] | think, like, maybe it was a workout for her, you know, | 也许她通过这个来运动 |
[17:45] | like the more that she beat me, | 她越多次打我 |
[17:46] | the better shape she was getting in, | 她的身材就会变得越好 |
[17:47] | so I was kind of helping her out. | 所以某种程度上 我是在帮她 |
[17:48] | It was the Christian thing to do. | 这可是在做慈善 |
[17:51] | – So this girl, Beth… – Beth. Uh-huh. | -所以这个女孩 贝丝 -贝丝 没错 |
[17:54] | is she getting extra credit | 她有没有得到过额外的学分 |
[17:55] | for anthropology class or something, | 就因为她上什么人类学课程来调查 |
[17:57] | observing townies in their natural habitat? | 我们这些无业游民的生存坏境 |
[17:59] | Maybe she’s trying to check out our mating rituals. Yay. | 也许她这次是来观察我们求偶仪式的 |
[18:02] | Well, why don’t you both ask her for yourselves? | 好啦 为什么你们两个不去问她自己 |
[18:04] | She’s waiting right up at the corner. | 她正在拐角处等着我们 |
[18:14] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[18:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:21] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:22] | Beth Claremont, this is Angelo Bettanti and Tony Oliverio. | 贝丝 Claremont 这是安杰洛 Bettanti和托尼 奥利维里奥 |
[18:31] | ♪ I just don’t feel the same ♪ | ♪我感到与众不同♪ |
[18:35] | ♪ Now that it’s Christmas ♪ | ♪现在是圣诞节♪ |
[18:38] | ♪ Left me alone… ♪ | ♪独留我自己♪ |
[18:39] | Beautiful. | 好听 |
[18:40] | my God. | 天哪 |
[18:41] | Reddy Kilowatt’s wet dream, guys. | 伙计们 雷迪·千瓦时的梦遗 |
[18:42] | – No. – It’s true. That’s Christmas. | -才不是 -真的 这就是圣诞节 |
[18:45] | If I’m Santa Claus, I go, | 如果我是圣诞老人 我会去 |
[18:47] | “Donner, Blitzen, the house with the lights, they care. | “大人物 闪电 他们在意亮灯的房子 |
[18:49] | Everybody else’s presents can wait.” | 其他人的礼物可以等一等 |
[18:51] | What do you think, Beth? | 你认为呢 贝丝 |
[18:53] | I mean, I– I don’t know. | 我想 我 我不知道 |
[18:55] | I prefer something a little more understated, | 我比较喜欢朴素点的东西 |
[18:57] | like all white lights. | 像纯白色的灯 |
[19:00] | Understated? The fat guy sneaks into your house and | 朴素吗 这胖家伙溜进你家 |
[19:02] | gives your kids presents. | 给孩子们礼物 |
[19:04] | You want understated? No. | 你想要朴素的吗 才不 |
[19:05] | It’s red, it’s green, and a little bit of white, | 红的 绿的 带点点白的 |
[19:08] | or it’s not Christmas. | 否则就不是过圣诞了 |
[19:11] | He means tasteful. | 他意思是有点品位 |
[19:13] | ♪ Now that it’s Christmas ♪ | ♪现在是圣诞节♪ |
[19:15] | ♪ Guess I’ll be crying ♪ | 思之欲哭 |
[19:19] | ♪ Now that it’s Christmas ♪ | ♪现在是圣诞节♪ |
[19:26] | Gram? You smoke? | 奶奶 你抽烟 |
[19:28] | For 50 years. | 50年了 |
[19:30] | Can I have one? | 能给我一支吗 |
[19:31] | Hell, no. | 那可不行 |
[19:32] | All right, why don’t you come inside? It’s freezing out here. | 好吧 为什么你不进来呢 外面冻死了 |
[19:35] | ‘Cause of that old lady up there. | 因为那个老女人在那儿 |
[19:38] | She’s thinks only a p– | 她认为只有 |
[19:39] | only bad women smoke. | 只有坏女人才抽烟 |
[19:40] | Yeah, but it’s your house. | 嗯 但那是你家 |
[19:43] | Well, when she moved in, I knew it would bother her, | 但她一进屋 我知道让她烦恼 |
[19:46] | so I hid it just to keep the peace. | 所以我躲这里 求得一丝平静 |
[19:49] | I figured she’s older than dirt. How long could she live? | 我想她比泥土还老 她能活多久啊 |
[19:55] | She’s never gonna die. | 好像不会死似的 |
[19:59] | Okay. Well, I better get back in there and clean some fish. | 好吧 我要回屋去 把鱼弄干净 |
[20:05] | Even though Christmas has evolved into more than | 虽然圣诞节现在发展得 |
[20:07] | its original meaning, | 失去了本义 |
[20:09] | I don’t think the evolution has been all that bad. | 我认为也没那么不好 |
[20:11] | I mean, commercialism is… | 我意思是 商业化 |
[20:15] | I don’t know what I’m trying to say. | 我不知道我想说什么 |
[20:16] | No, no, I know what you mean. | 不不 我明白你意思 |
[20:17] | It’s sort of like, Christmas is this blank canvas, | 有点像 圣诞节是个黑色底布 |
[20:20] | and everybody uses it to work out their feelings | 大家都想用它解决一些情感 |
[20:22] | of family and hope and nostalgia. | 类似家庭 希望和怀旧 |
[20:24] | Hey, Tony, you know I love you, right? | 嘿 托尼 你知道我爱你 对吗 |
[20:26] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对的 -那么 |
[20:27] | What the hell are you talking about right now? | 刚刚你到底在说什么 |
[20:29] | We’re just saying | 我们只是在说 |
[20:30] | We’re having a conversation. | 我们在聊天 |
[20:31] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不是 |
[20:32] | That wasn’t a real question, okay? | 那不是我想问的 好吗 |
[20:33] | My real question is, | 我真正想问的是 |
[20:34] | do you have an Excedrin? | 你有止痛药吗 |
[20:35] | Because you’re making my head hurt. | 因为你让我头痛 |
[20:37] | What the hell is “nostalgia”? | “怀旧”TMD是什么 |
[20:51] | Porter! | 波特 |
[20:53] | Let me get two pitchers and four glasses! | 我去拿两罐酒 四个玻璃杯 |
[20:55] | You guys grab a table. | 你们找个桌子坐下 |
[20:56] | I’ll be right there, okay? | 我一会过来 好吗 |
[21:01] | Tony, you remember this song? | 托尼 你记得这首歌吗 |
[21:04] | Look at that. | 看那 |
[21:06] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[21:09] | Huh? Huh? | 是吧 是吧 |
[21:11] | she likes it. | 她喜欢 |
[21:13] | She likes it. | 她喜欢我这样 |
[21:14] | So, Angelo’s your best friend? | 那么 安杰洛是你最好的朋友吗 |
[21:16] | Cousin. Yeah. | 嗯 表兄弟 |
[21:22] | If he wasn’t, | 要是他不是我表兄弟 |
[21:23] | there’s no way I’d hang out with him. | 我才不和他一起出来 |
[21:26] | There are certain things about you I don’t like anymore. | 我不再喜欢你身上某些东西 |
[21:30] | You’re still my cousin, but this taste of music, | 你还是我表兄弟 但音乐品味 |
[21:32] | I don’t understand it. I’m just saying | 我欣赏不来 我只是说 |
[21:33] | there’s some really interesting new stuff out there, | 外面真的有一些有趣的新东西 |
[21:35] | like the Talking Heads, Elvis Costello. | 像传声头乐队 埃尔维斯·科斯特洛 |
[21:35] | 传声头乐队是一支美国新浪潮乐团 埃尔维斯·科斯特洛是英国第一流的摇滚乐天才,鲍勃迪伦之后最有才华的创造型歌手 | |
[21:38] | Elvis Coste– I’m sorry. | 埃尔维斯·科斯特洛 打断一下 |
[21:40] | What self-respecting Italian mother | 什么样有自尊的意大利母亲 |
[21:42] | names their kid Elvis? | 会给她们的孩子命名成埃尔维斯 |
[21:42] | He’s not Italian. He’s British. It’s different. | 他不是意大利人 他是英国人 不一样的 |
[21:44] | You should try these guys’, man. You would like ’em, really. | 你可以试试他们的 你会很喜欢他们的 |
[21:46] | -I’m not gonna tr – Don’t get me wrong. | -我不会试 -别误会 |
[21:47] | I’ll always love the Stones, and I’ll love Springsteen, | 我一直喜欢滚石 我也喜欢斯普林斯汀 |
[21:47] | Stones是英国蓝调摇滚乐队 Springsteen是美国乡村歌手 | |
[21:49] | but I’m just saying, some of the stuff I used to listen to, | 但我只是说 过去我常听的一些歌 |
[21:50] | now I don’t know. | 现在我不知道 |
[21:52] | I don’t know how I ever did, like Boston. | 我不知道我过去怎么想的 像Boston |
[21:53] | Like Boston, what? | Boston 怎么了 |
[21:55] | Tony, don’t get me started. Like Boston. | 托尼 别让我发疯 像Boston |
[21:56] | – I can’t listen to ’em anymore. – Blasphemy. | -我不再听那些 -亵渎上帝 |
[21:58] | All right, well, hold on, ’cause it gets a lot worse. | 好吧 那么 是这样 现在变得不好听了 |
[22:00] | I can’t listen to Rush any more, either, or Triumph. | 我也不再听快冲或者凯旋 |
[22:03] | – what a trying, You’re gonna go to Hell. – All right. | -什么尝试 见鬼去吧 -好吧 |
[22:04] | You’re going straight to Hell. | 你直接见鬼去 |
[22:05] | There’ll be good music, at least. | 至少有好听的音乐 |
[22:07] | Juke, please, can you come over here | 朱可 麻烦你能过来一下吗 |
[22:09] | and distract me from Tony? | 把我和托尼分开 |
[22:10] | ‘Cause he’s gone crazy. Merry Christmas. | 因为他快疯了 圣诞快乐 |
[22:11] | – Hello. Season’s greetings, all. – Hey. | -大家好 致以节日的问候 -你好 |
[22:14] | Anthony, I spent the afternoon w-with your brother. | 安东尼 我和你弟弟待了一下午 |
[22:17] | no. My condolences. | 不是吧 同情你 |
[22:19] | I tried to educate him on some of the mysteries of life. | 我想教他一些生活的奥秘 |
[22:22] | Yeah? How’d it go? | 是吗 怎么样 |
[22:23] | The jury’s still out. | 还没定论 |
[22:24] | I did loan him my copy of Siddhartha, | 我把我的悉达多复印本给他了 |
[22:27] | but I think he found the lack of pictures somewhat daunting. | 但是我认为没有图画让他有点气馁 |
[22:32] | Tony, you gonna introduce me to | 托尼 你能把我介绍给 |
[22:34] | the lovely young lady? | 这位年轻可爱的女士吗 |
[22:36] | oh, Beth Claremont, Juke Jakowski, | 哦 贝丝 Claremont 这是朱可 Jakowski |
[22:39] | philosopher king of Greentown. | 格林顿的哲学王 |
[22:40] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[22:41] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[22:43] | So you, got a girlfriend lately, Juke? | 那么 朱可 最近有女朋友吗 |
[22:46] | Oh, girlfriend? Who needs a girlfriend in this, | 哦 女朋友 谁在这个兄弟情的节日 |
[22:49] | the season of brotherly love? | 需要女朋友 |
[22:51] | See? Brotherly love. That explains it all. | 看见没 兄弟情 这就解释了一切 |
[22:54] | You’re a fruit. | 你同性恋 |
[22:56] | Angelo, your wit is exceeded in size only by your penis. | 安杰洛 你的智商比你小弟还小 |
[23:01] | And, even then, only just. | 另外 仅仅你小弟 |
[23:05] | It’s okay that you don’t know what that means. | 你不知道什么意思 那也没关系 |
[23:07] | I’m gonna go play some pool | 我去打会儿桌球 |
[23:09] | and, cheat Tylko out of his Christmas bonus. | 骗点新手的圣诞奖金 |
[23:11] | I’ll see you guys tomorrow night for Seven Fishes. | 明天晚上在七鱼宴见 |
[23:14] | You got it. | 你们收到邀请了 |
[23:15] | – Beth, it was very lovely to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -贝丝 很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[23:18] | Bye, Juke. -Bye. | 拜 朱可 -拜 |
[23:20] | – That guy is a trip. – Right. | -那家伙满嘴跑火车 -是的 |
[23:22] | And so well read and well spoken, | 如此能说会道 |
[23:23] | but he looks like he’s been working on cars for a living. | 但他看起来做汽车销售的 |
[23:26] | He does work on cars for a living. | 他确实是汽车销售员 |
[23:27] | – Yeah, – not Fords or foreigns. It’s kinda weird like that. | -是的 -不是福特或国外品牌 有点怪 |
[23:30] | – Did he say I had a small penis? – Yeah. | -他是说我小弟小吗 -是的 |
[23:32] | Is that what he just said? | 那是他刚刚说的原话吗 |
[23:33] | No, he said you had small penis. | 不是 他说你老弟小 |
[23:34] | Sure did. | 是的 |
[23:36] | You wanna go play some pool? | 你们想玩弹子球吗 |
[23:37] | Sure. Let’s go, baby dick. | 当然 走吧 小鸡巴 |
[23:39] | You guys– What?! | 你这家伙 叫什么 |
[23:41] | Is this a thing now? | 现在就这么叫我了吗 |
[23:43] | Do you guys wanna play pool with us? | 你俩想和我们玩弹子球吗 |
[23:45] | – No. – No. | 不想 不想 |
[23:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:50] | After you. | 你先走 |
[23:54] | Tell her it’s not true. | 告诉她那不是真的 |
[23:57] | And what– what was Juke talking about, Seven… | 刚刚朱可说的是什么 七 |
[24:00] | – The Seven Fishes? – Yeah. | -七条鱼吗 是的 |
[24:01] | The Feast of the Seven Fishes, | 七鱼宴 |
[24:02] | it’s something we do every Christmas Eve. | 每个平安夜我们都弄的 |
[24:04] | I mean, all the Italians around here do it. | 我是说 这里所有意大利人都弄 |
[24:06] | What? Eat seven kinds of fish? | 是什么 吃七种鱼吗 |
[24:08] | We have seven– Or we’re supposed to. | 我们有七种 或者说我们想 |
[24:10] | We honestly make so many different kinds of dishes, | 我们确实做了很多各种各样的吃的 |
[24:12] | I’m not sure if we’re in some sort of violation or not. | 我不确定我们有没有违背传统 |
[24:15] | Some families only do three or five. Some do more. | 有些家庭只准备3到5种 有些准备更多 |
[24:17] | I think the only thing is, just has to be an odd number. | 我认为唯一要保证数量是奇数 |
[24:20] | Somebody told me that maybe it has something to do | 有人跟我说或许七 |
[24:21] | with representing the seven sacraments. | 跟七圣礼有些关系 |
[24:23] | But, it’s not like a big religious thing for us, | 但对于我们不像某种隆重的虔诚的事 |
[24:25] | though, you know? | 所以 你懂的 |
[24:26] | I mean, we cook fish, and we party and, | 我是说 我们做鱼 我们聚会 |
[24:29] | I mean, it’s– That’s pretty much it. | 我想这就足够了 |
[24:31] | The whole family’s there, friends. It’s a blast. | 整个家人 朋友聚在一起 是一种乐趣 |
[24:34] | Wow. God. Christmas Eve at my house is the most | 哇 天哪 我家的平安夜 |
[24:36] | quiet night of the year. | 是一年中最安静的一个晚上 |
[24:38] | I mean, we don’t do anything. | 我是说 我们什么都不做 |
[24:40] | in our house, it’s the loudest, which is… | 在我们家 这是最热闹的 |
[24:43] | pretty scary, actually, yeah, now that I think about it. | 相当恐怖 真的 好吧 那么我考虑一下 |
[24:45] | The thing is, the Feast, it’s one of those | 宴会是一种 |
[24:47] | “about the journey” things, you know, | 你懂的 “关于旅途”的事情 |
[24:48] | like getting there being the fun of it all. | 像那种到那感受所有乐趣 |
[24:50] | Everyone spends so much time on the preparation, | 每个人在准备工作上花了很多时间 |
[24:52] | the dinner itself, it’s– it’s almost a letdown. | 晚餐本身就是放松一下 |
[24:54] | What, it takes that long? | 什么 那么费时 |
[24:57] | yeah. | 是的 |
[24:58] | All right, take the baccala. It’s a real pain in the ass. | 好吧 首先鳕鱼干 非常麻烦 |
[25:01] | Baccala is a codfish that’s been heavily salted to preserve it, | 鳕鱼干是一种用大量盐腌渍保存的鳕鱼 |
[25:03] | 德玛丽店 现金交易 生蚝35 咸鱼25 | |
[25:03] | so it comes stiff as a board, | 所以最后像木板一样硬 |
[25:05] | and you have to soak it in water for three days, | 你必须把它浸水里三天 |
[25:06] | always changing the water. | 一直换水 |
[25:08] | I mean, Grandfather, my great uncles, | 我是说 这都是我爷爷和曾叔叔 |
[25:09] | that’s their thing. They’re obsessed with it. | 做的事 他们喜欢做那些 |
[25:11] | So most of that, we bake in tomato sauce, | 然后把泡好的鳕鱼放到西红柿汤里炖煮 |
[25:12] | and the rest, we roll into balls and deep-fry. | 接下来 滚成球 油炸 |
[25:14] | Whiting’s a nice plain whitefish. | 牙鳕是一种很好的常见鲑鱼 |
[25:15] | We fry it in a cast-iron skilletverified | 我们把它放到铸铁煎锅里 |
[25:17] | with garlic and olive oil and salt and pepper. | 加大蒜 橄榄油 盐和胡椒一起煎 |
[25:19] | There’s a really small fish called smelt. I love ’em. | 有一种很小的鱼叫胡瓜鱼 我很喜欢吃 |
[25:21] | When we were kids, | 小时候 |
[25:23] | we’d have this big eating contest. | 我们有个大的吃鱼比赛 |
[25:24] | We didn’t always have shrimp. It was too expensive, | 我们很少吃虾 太贵了 |
[25:26] | but Uncle Frankie started bringing it one year, | 但有一年弗兰基叔叔带了些来 |
[25:28] | and he fixes it deep-fried. | 他把它们油炸了 |
[25:29] | The oysters, we just eat raw, | 生蚝 我们只吃生的 |
[25:30] | except for a couple we throw in the soup. | 除了仍汤里的几个 |
[25:32] | There’s eel, which we bread and deep-fry in olive oil | 还有鳗鱼 我们把它裹上面包屑放橄榄油里炸 |
[25:34] | and then marinate in some kind | 然后用我奶奶做的 |
[25:36] | of vinegar-type thing my grandfather makes. | 一种醋汁浸泡 |
[25:37] | And last, but certainly not least, there’s calamari. | 最后 但肯定不只这些 乌贼 |
[25:39] | Calamari’s Italian for squid, and that, | 意大利人管鱿鱼叫乌贼 并且 |
[25:41] | we fix a whole bunch of different ways, | 我们用不同的方式处理它 |
[25:42] | stuffed and baked, fried. I like boiling it | 塞满东西烤 煎 我喜欢白灼 |
[25:44] | and marinating it in vinegar and garlic and served cold. | 然后蘸上加有大蒜和醋的调味汁 放凉吃 |
[25:47] | That’s it. That’s our seven. | 就这些 这是我们的七道菜 |
[25:52] | And obviously, you know, they aren’t all fish, | 很明显 你看 不全是鱼 |
[25:54] | but I guess Feast of the Seven Types of Seafood | 但我想七种海鲜的盛宴 |
[25:56] | just doesn’t roll off the tongue the same way, so… | 念起来就没那么顺口 所以嘛 |
[25:59] | It sounds fun. | 七鱼宴听起来有趣 |
[26:01] | it is. Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:11] | Get these fish clean tonight, | 今晚把鱼弄干净了 |
[26:13] | one less thing we gotta do in the morning. | 明天早上我们可以少做一件事 |
[26:16] | Figured that out all by yourself, have you? | 你自己想吧 好吗 |
[26:19] | Kiss my ass, Frankie. | 去你的吧 弗兰基 |
[26:21] | Who did all this when you were a kid? | 当你还是小孩的时候是谁做的这些 |
[26:22] | Was that Nonnie? | 是曾祖母吗 |
[26:23] | Nah. The old man did it. | 不 是那个老人做的 |
[26:25] | Oh, now, the old man, he was a cook. | 现在啊 那个老人 他曾是个厨师 |
[26:27] | – Hell of a cook. – What all did he cook? | -见鬼的厨师 -他都做过什么菜 |
[26:29] | Oh, shit, anything. | 见鬼 任何东西 |
[26:30] | One time, he cooked a possum… | 有一次 他煮了一只负鼠 |
[26:32] | – Yeah. – Right? | -是的 -对吗 |
[26:33] | Stuffed it with tons and tons of garlic. | 里面塞满了成吨成吨的大蒜 |
[26:35] | A possum? What did that taste like? | 一只负鼠吗 它尝起来什么味道 |
[26:37] | Pretty much like garlic. | 很像大蒜 |
[26:39] | And how long ago did he die? | 那他去世多久了 |
[26:41] | Uh, been 40 years now. | 至今已经有40年了 |
[26:44] | June 6, 1944. | 1944年的5月6日 |
[26:45] | I was at Normandy. | 我当时在Normandy |
[26:47] | And Nonnie never married anyone else, huh? | 然后曾祖母再也没嫁过其他人了吗 |
[26:49] | No. After the old man died, | 是的 自从那个老人死了后 |
[26:51] | she just, uh, turned all her attention to her kids. | 她就 把她所有注意力转向她的孩子们 |
[27:00] | I should have gotten her out more often. | 我应该更经常邀请她出去的 |
[27:02] | That’s just what I was thinking. That’s… | 那正是我所想的 那 |
[27:04] | How old is she, anyways? | 那她多大年纪了 |
[27:06] | She’s gotta be, uh– How old is she, Carmine? | 她快要 唔 她多大年纪了 卡尔米内 |
[27:09] | Oh, she’s old. | 她很老了 |
[27:10] | She’s old. She’s an old lady. | 她很老了 她是个老女人了 |
[27:13] | Here it is. | 就是这里 |
[27:18] | I think they like each other. What do you think? | 我觉得他们喜欢对方 你觉得呢 |
[27:21] | I think I’m happy we don’t have to listen to them talk anymore. | 我觉得我很开心我们不用再听他们聊天 |
[27:25] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[27:28] | What you said about Christmas was really insightful, | 你讲的关于圣诞节的事真的很深刻 |
[27:30] | about it being our own canvas | 关于它是我们自己的画布 |
[27:33] | to paint our wishes on. | 可以把我们的愿望画上去 |
[27:34] | I mean, | 我意思是 |
[27:35] | I– I think that’s why I like it so much. | 我想这是为什么我这么喜欢的原因 |
[27:38] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[27:40] | ♪ No Christmas song… ♪ | ♪ 没有圣诞歌 ♪ |
[27:42] | Christmas music, | 圣诞音乐 |
[27:44] | it can take you back to any point in your childhood | 它可以把你带回你童年的任何时间点 |
[27:46] | or someplace safe and warm. | 或者某个安全又温暖的地方 |
[27:49] | I mean, I’ve already worn out | 我意思是 我已经费力拿到 |
[27:50] | two copies of Julie Andrews’s Christmas album. | 朱莉·安德斯的两张圣诞专辑了 |
[27:52] | Yeah. Uh, for me, it’s Dean Martin. | 是的 对我来说 是迪安·马丁 |
[27:54] | I love “Baby, It’s Cold Outside.” | 我喜欢 宝贝 现在外面很冷 |
[27:56] | I don’t– I don’t think I know that one. | 我不 我不认为我知道那个 |
[27:58] | Well, I guess it’s not so much about Christmas | 我猜它和圣诞没太大关系 |
[27:59] | as it is about Dean getting laid, but… | 因为它是关于迪安 Cindy约炮的 但是 |
[28:03] | Julie Andrews is good, too. | 朱莉·安德斯也很棒 |
[28:08] | Um, I– I’ll be right back. | 我 我待会回来 |
[28:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:11] | You dumbass. | 你这个傻缺 |
[28:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[28:25] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[28:31] | Um, can I– can I buy you a beer? | 我可以 我可以请你喝瓶啤酒吗 |
[28:35] | That’d be nice. | 那会很棒 |
[28:39] | Um, Porter, can I plea– Can I get two more, please? | 波特 可以 可以请再来两瓶吗 |
[28:45] | So, uh, | 所以 |
[28:46] | what’s Santa bringing you for Christmas? | 圣诞老人在圣诞节给你带了什么东西 |
[28:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:50] | I been pretty naughty this year. | 今年我挺淘气的 |
[28:53] | I think I might just get coal. | 我想我可能只能拿到煤炭 |
[28:56] | ♪ It’s like I told you ♪ | ♪ 就像我告诉你的 ♪ |
[28:59] | ♪ Only the lonely can play… ♪ | ♪ 只有寂寞可以弹 ♪ |
[29:01] | Yeah, how ’bout, uh, a toast? | 好吧 那我们干个杯怎么样 |
[29:04] | To, um– To the magic of Christmas. | 为了 为了圣诞节的神奇之处 |
[29:09] | That is so… | 这也太 |
[29:12] | sweet. | 贴心了 |
[29:16] | Holy shit, Juke! What’d you do?! | 见鬼了 朱可 你做了什么 |
[29:18] | Should have seen that coming. Shit, she’s only 15. | 早该知道要发生什么 槽 她只有15岁 |
[29:22] | That’s her problem. She don’t know how to drink yet. | 那是她的问题 她还不知道怎么喝酒 |
[29:23] | Why didn’t you share that with me earlier? | 你为什么不早和我说 |
[29:25] | I thought you knew? | 我以为你知道 |
[29:26] | That’s Moe’s little sister, Phyllis. | 那是莫伊的妹妹 菲丽西斯 |
[29:27] | I ought to cut you off, asshole. | 我应该拦住你的 混蛋 |
[29:28] | Porter, can– | 波特 可以 |
[29:29] | I hadn’t– I wasn’t– I didn’t do it. | 我没有 我不是 我没有做 |
[29:30] | Cindy, come and get her, please, | Cindy 请过来接住她 |
[29:32] | and take her to the ladies’ room. | 然后带她去女士屋 |
[29:33] | Call me an asshole? I’m propping this place up. | 叫我混蛋吗 我会掀了这个地方 |
[29:35] | I hadn’t– I wasn’t– I didn’t do– I didn’t do anything. | 我不 我不是 我没有 我什么都没做 |
[29:38] | I hope you feel better. | 我希望你感觉好些 |
[29:40] | ♪ Only the lonely can play ♪ | ♪ 只有寂寞能弹奏 ♪ |
[29:46] | ♪ Only the lonely ♪ | ♪ 只有寂寞 ♪ |
[29:47] | merry damn Christmas. | 快乐该死的圣诞节 |
[29:48] | ♪ Only the lonely can play ♪ | ♪ 只有寂寞能弹奏 ♪ |
[29:59] | I love that song. | 我喜欢那首歌 |
[30:01] | You got it. | 明白 |
[30:06] | Hey, Tony, | 嘿 托尼 |
[30:07] | You hear Sweeney’s got girls | 你听说斯威尼钓了妹子 |
[30:09] | dancing up at his bar? | 在他酒吧跳舞了吗 |
[30:10] | Naked dancing. | 裸舞 |
[30:13] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[30:14] | So Katie’s making her debut tonight. | 所以卡蒂在准备她今晚的首次亮相 |
[30:22] | Tony! Tony, what are you doing? This is what she wants. | 托尼 托尼 你在干什么 这是她想要的 |
[30:24] | Well, it worked, man, all right? | 那她成功了 兄弟 好吗 |
[30:25] | Now would you please just let me take the car? | 现在只请你让我自己开车好吗 |
[30:27] | Come on, man. Absolutely not. | 算了 兄弟 当然不要 |
[30:28] | No, no, no, no, no. We’re all going,. | 不 不 不 我们全都一起去 |
[30:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[30:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:44] | You didn’t have to come out with me. | 你本来不需要和我一起出来的 |
[30:46] | I forgive you. I’m not gonna let you go alone. | 我原谅你 我不会让你一个人去的 |
[30:50] | Tony, you gotta stop trying to | 托尼 你要停止尝试 |
[30:51] | take care of everybody, okay? | 照顾每一个人了 好吧 |
[30:52] | Especially Katie. | 特别是卡蒂 |
[30:53] | She’s not a bad person, Sarah. | 她不是个坏人 萨拉 |
[30:55] | Oh, yeah? Is that why she took up a job stripping? | 是吗 那她为什么要做脱衣舞的工作 |
[30:59] | She’s got a point. | 她有原因的 |
[31:03] | What’s he gonna do? | 他准备做什么 |
[31:05] | Probably get his ass kicked. | 可能准备被狠揍一顿 |
[31:09] | Is– Is he in love with this girl? | 是 他是喜欢这个女生吗 |
[31:11] | What? Hell, no. | 什么 不是 |
[31:12] | Whenever she pull stunts like this, | 不管任何时候她做出像这种愚蠢冒险的事 |
[31:15] | he feels responsible. | 他感觉自己得负责 |
[31:16] | I told you he was a nice guy. | 我告诉过你他是个好人 |
[31:18] | Nice guy? | 好人吗 |
[31:20] | Yeah, that nice-guy shit is overrated, | 是的 好人什么的都评价过高了 |
[31:21] | if you ask me. | 如果你问我的话 |
[31:23] | Put your hands together for your next act | 为了你下个表演把手放在一起 |
[31:26] | Felicity. | 菲丽西蒂 |
[31:27] | – Trevor, hey. – Hey, Tony. | -特雷弗 嗨 -嗨 托尼 |
[31:28] | Listen, have you seen Katie around? | 听着 你看见过卡蒂在附近吗 |
[31:30] | Yeah. Last time I saw her, | 是的 上一次我看到她的时候 |
[31:31] | she was talking to the boss. | 她正在和老板聊天 |
[31:32] | – Appreciate it. – Hey, ho. | -感谢 -嘿 |
[31:34] | Three bucks, man. | 3元钱 兄弟 |
[31:38] | Stop by the office when you’re done. | 当你完事时顺道去办公室 |
[31:40] | I usually have a little bonus for girls | 我通常会给女孩们一个小红包 |
[31:42] | on their first night. | 在她们第一夜的时候 |
[31:42] | All right, give a big sweety welcome to… | 好吧 热烈欢迎我们 |
[31:45] | Katie, what the hell are you doing? | 卡蒂 你到底在干什么 |
[31:47] | Working, asshole. | 工作 混蛋 |
[31:48] | I’m not talking to you. Come on. Let’s go. | 我没有和你说话 过来 我们走 |
[31:49] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不去 |
[31:50] | Katie, we’re leaving. | 卡蒂 我们离开这儿 |
[31:51] | Wrong, jackass. You’re leaving. | 不对 混蛋 是你离开 |
[32:02] | Get your– Get your hands off me, man! | 拿开 把你的手拿开 兄弟 |
[32:06] | Oh, shit! | 卧槽 |
[32:08] | Don’t come back, you little faggot! | 别回来了 你这个小娘炮 |
[32:11] | Tony. Tony! Stop it. | 托尼 托尼 停下 |
[32:12] | Tony, stop. | 托尼 停 |
[32:13] | Get onstage. You’re gonna make– | 准备上台 你将要 |
[32:14] | – Tony. – Tony! | -托尼 -托尼 |
[32:15] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[32:16] | Okay, do not go back in there! | 好吧 不要再来这 |
[32:17] | Stop! | 停 |
[32:18] | You came back for some more, huh? | 你又回来了 是吗 |
[32:19] | Buddy, this is Frankie Oliverio’s nephew, all right? | 兄弟 这是 弗兰基 奥利维里奥的外甥 好吗 |
[32:22] | He wouldn’t like it very much. | 他不会喜欢这个的 |
[32:23] | I care about that old fart? | 我会在意那个糟老头吗 |
[32:24] | Katie, let’s go! Come on! Get– | 卡蒂 我们走吧 过来 来 |
[32:25] | She ain’t going anywhere. | 她哪里都不会去 |
[32:26] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[32:27] | – Get off of him! – Get your hands off her! | -放开他 -把你的手拿开 |
[32:29] | Get your ass back in there, or you’re fired! | 滚回去 或者你被解雇 |
[32:31] | Then, I’m fired. | 那我就被解雇吧 |
[32:35] | Tough guy, you want the little rip, take her. | 真汉子 你想要这个小赔钱货吗 拿走 |
[32:38] | Come on. Let’s go. | 过来 我们走 |
[32:39] | Get out of here. | 滚出这个地方 |
[32:40] | – I’m taking you home. – Yeah, let’s go. | -我带你回家 -是的 我们走 |
[32:44] | You brought a date. | 你带了一个约会对象来 |
[32:47] | You son of bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[32:49] | You brought a date. | 你带了一个约会对象来 |
[32:50] | No one brings dates here, Katie. | 没人会带约会对象来这里 卡蒂 |
[32:51] | Yeah, go to Hell, Sarah! | 是的 去死吧 萨拉 |
[32:53] | I’ll punch you. | 我会揍你的 |
[32:53] | Could you guys just wait in the car for a minute, please? | 各位能在车里等一分钟 可以吗 |
[32:57] | Why’d you even come here? | 为什么你会来这里 |
[32:59] | Like you didn’t plan for me to. | 好像你没预料到我会来一样 |
[33:03] | Your whole life, you’ve gotten away with | 你的一生 你已经用你的外表 |
[33:04] | using your looks to get what you want, | 得到你想要的 |
[33:06] | but this? Come on. | 但是这个 别介 |
[33:08] | You’re better than this. | 你比这个更好 |
[33:09] | Yeah, well, I need the money, all right? | 对 好吧 我需要钱 好吗 |
[33:13] | And, besides, what do you care anymore, huh? | 另外 你还在乎什么 |
[33:21] | She’s very pretty. | 她长得很漂亮 |
[33:22] | Dresses like a slut. | 穿得像个婊子 |
[33:27] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[33:36] | Does it hurt bad? | 很痛吗 |
[33:37] | No, it feels great. | 不 感觉好极了 |
[33:40] | Don’t be smart with me. | 不要和我耍小聪明 |
[33:50] | Just look at yourself, Katie. | 看看你自己 卡蒂 |
[33:53] | What, are you kidding? | 什么 你在开玩笑吗 |
[33:54] | I got the idea for the outfit ’cause of you. | 我这套衣服的灵感来自于你 |
[33:58] | You remember this skirt? | 你记得这个裙子么 |
[34:01] | ‘Member how much you liked taking it off? | 记得你有多喜欢脱下它吗 |
[34:04] | You couldn’t wait to get home from school. | 你都等不及从学校回到家里 |
[34:08] | Sometimes I used to leave the whole thing on, | 有时候我总是把衣服都敞开着 |
[34:11] | the whole outfit, remember? | 整套衣服 记得吗 |
[34:14] | It’s been a long time since we did it like that. | 我们已经很久没那样做了 |
[34:24] | We’re not doing it tonight, Katie. | 我们今晚不会做 卡蒂 |
[34:26] | Why, ’cause that little cake eater in the car? | 为什么 因为那个在车里的白富美吗 |
[34:29] | I barely know her. | 我几乎不认识她 |
[34:30] | And, even if I were interested, | 并且 即使我对她感兴趣 |
[34:32] | I doubt she’ll have shit to do with me after this. | 我打赌在这之后她和我不会有任何关系 |
[34:37] | We have to move on. | 我们需要往前看 |
[34:42] | No. | 不要 |
[34:44] | I don’t have to move on. | 我不需要往前看 |
[34:47] | You don’t want me to strip, fine, I won’t strip, | 你不想我脱跳衣舞 好 我不跳 |
[34:49] | but I don’t have to move on, Tony, | 但我不需要往前看 托尼 |
[34:51] | because you want to. | 因为你想往前看 |
[34:53] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[34:56] | Come on. Let us take you home. | 走吧 让我们送你回家 |
[34:58] | I said get out of here. | 我说了滚出去 |
[34:59] | Don’t leave your little girlfriend waiting for you. | 别让你的小女友等你 |
[35:04] | I said to go, Tony! | 我说了离开 托尼 |
[35:12] | Look, I’m not an idiot, all right? | 看着 我不是个傻瓜 好吗 |
[35:14] | I know what she’s doing, a-and it’s not gonna work. | 我知道她在干什么 并且那不会成功的 |
[35:17] | She’s not gonna get back in my life. | 她不会回到我的生活里 |
[35:19] | At least, not romantically, anyway. | 至少 无论如何不是恋爱关系 |
[35:21] | All right, it has been months now. She needs to move on, | 好吧 已经几个月过去了 她需要往前看 |
[35:23] | and you need to let go of her. | 你需要放她走 |
[35:25] | But she’s got real problems. | 但是她真的有困难 |
[35:26] | She’s not some old car or something that I’ve traded in. | 她不是些旧车或者一些我以旧换新的东西 |
[35:32] | You can just drop me off. | 你可以把我放下好了 |
[35:33] | Ah, nah, nah, nah. Come on with that. Stop it. | 不 不 不 那个就算了 别说了 |
[35:35] | No, I don’t wanna bring everybody down. | 不 我并不想让大家扫兴 |
[35:37] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[35:38] | We’re gonna go to Chicky Joe’s… | 我们准备去小吉 Joe的 |
[35:39] | Sarah, I don’t think it’s a good– | 萨拉 我不觉得这会是个好 |
[35:39] | Just– Just a beer. | 就 就一杯啤酒 |
[35:41] | It’ll do you some good to talk about it. | 谈谈这件事对你会有好处的 |
[35:45] | I’ll see yens tomorrow, then. | 大家明天见吧 |
[35:51] | Hey. You going, too? | 嘿 你也准备走了吗 |
[35:52] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是的 -好吧 |
[35:54] | – I love you, kid. – You, too. | -我爱你 孩子 -我也是 |
[35:57] | Night, Pap. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[35:58] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[36:12] | Hey, Katie. | 嗨 卡蒂 |
[36:13] | Hey, Vince. | 嗨 文斯 |
[36:15] | Aren’t you cold? | 你不冷吗 |
[36:17] | Yeah. | 冷啊 |
[36:20] | Hey, you wanna walk me home? | 陪我走回家吧 |
[36:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:26] | I’m freezing. | 我都冻僵了 |
[36:27] | Can you put your arm around me? | 抱着我吧 |
[36:32] | Wow, you’re getting really strong. | 你现在可真壮实 |
[36:38] | Thanks for walking me. | 谢谢陪我回来 |
[36:40] | Yeah, of course. | 别客气 |
[36:41] | Looks like my mom’s already asleep. | 我妈妈应该已经睡了 |
[36:46] | You wanna come inside? | 要不要进来 |
[36:49] | Uh, i– | 我 |
[36:51] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[36:53] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[36:55] | What’s Tony got to do with anything? | 这跟托尼有什么关系 |
[37:01] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[37:13] | You must have been a very good boy, Vince. | 文斯 你一定一直是个乖宝宝 |
[37:16] | Hell, yes, I have. | 该死的 是啊 我一直是 |
[37:18] | Let’s get more comfortable. | 让我们来点更舒服的 |
[37:31] | Vince, you need to leave. | 文斯 你走吧 |
[37:33] | – What? – Please just leave. | -什么 -拜托 请走吧 |
[37:37] | Look, I know you want to get back at him. | 听着 我知道你想跟他重归于好 |
[37:39] | I mean, I’m okay with that. | 我意思是 我可以接受的 |
[37:54] | There is no God. | 这世界根本没有上帝 |
[38:12] | I thought it was really sweet what you did tonight. | 你刚才做得真棒 |
[38:15] | It’s noble. | 很高尚 |
[38:16] | Believe me, when that guy was kicking my ass, | 相信我 被揍的时候 |
[38:18] | I was seriously questioning my nobility. | 我真的认真反思了我的高贵 |
[38:24] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[38:27] | Not so bad. | 还行 |
[38:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:38] | Don’t discount what you’re feeling, man. | 兄弟 别光靠感觉了 |
[38:44] | Existential angst is a bitch. | 存在主义焦虑就是个屁 |
[38:49] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[38:52] | Oh, yeah. | 棒 |
[39:10] | Can I buy you another one of those? | 我能再请你喝一杯吗 |
[39:12] | Mm… | 我想 |
[39:13] | nope. | 不用了 |
[39:15] | I’ve already met my quota for doing stupid shit tonight. | 我今晚的糟心事够多了 |
[39:21] | Try again another time. | 下次吧 |
[39:23] | That’s not very friendly. | 这可真不友好 |
[39:26] | I’m not very friendly. | 我就不是友好的人 |
[39:28] | Hey, now. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:30] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – Okay, I’ll take it from here. | -我没事 -行了 我会照顾她 |
[39:32] | – Hey, man, she’s all right. – It’s okay. | -嘿 兄弟 她没事 -交给我吧 |
[39:34] | Hey, man, I said she’s all right. | 嘿 兄弟 我说了 她没事 |
[39:36] | Porter, assistance. | 波特 交给你了 |
[39:38] | If you’re gonna cruise for skirt, | 你要是想泡妞 |
[39:40] | you do it in a college bar, not down here. | 滚去大学的酒吧 别在这 |
[39:43] | You got that, hand job? | 明白了吗 淫虫 |
[39:45] | Okay. | 明白 |
[39:50] | Stool must be cursed. | 这张吧台椅一定被诅咒过 |
[39:57] | Hey, Beth. | 嘿 贝丝 |
[39:59] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能跟你说几句吗 |
[40:01] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[40:04] | Alone. | 单独 |
[40:07] | Oh! Yeah, no problem. | 哦 明白了 你们聊 |
[40:08] | – Sorry. – Leave you to it. | -谢谢 -你坐吧 |
[40:11] | So… | 那个 |
[40:13] | kinda want to spend more time with Angelo tonight… | 今晚我想跟安杰洛多待会 |
[40:18] | like all night. | 可能过个夜吧 |
[40:20] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 懂了 |
[40:21] | So is this the old, if anyone asks, you stayed the | 还是按那个说辞来是吧 如果有人问起来 |
[40:24] | night at my house thing? | 就说你整晚都在我家 |
[40:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天爷 |
[40:26] | Do you think I’m a slut? | 你会觉得我有点太随便了吗 |
[40:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:30] | What would you say if I asked you the same thing? | 如果我也让你帮我打掩护 你会怎么想 |
[40:35] | – You want to go home with Tony? – Shh. Stop. | -你不会是想跟托尼回去吧 -嘘嘘嘘 够了 |
[40:38] | – Shut up. – You’re right. | -闭嘴 -行行行 |
[40:40] | You’re right. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 抱歉抱歉 |
[40:42] | I’ve just– | 我就是 |
[40:46] | I’ve been with Prentice now for two years, | 我就是已经跟普伦蒂赛在一起两年了 |
[40:49] | and it’s been two years of it being all about him. | 两年来生活里只有他 |
[40:53] | Or…Or about us. I don’t…I don’t really know. | 或…或者我们俩 我不…我有点糊涂了 |
[40:56] | It’s just been so long since it’s been me with a new guy | 就是我已经好久好久没有认识个新的人 |
[41:01] | and getting to know him. | 试着开始一段新的关系了 |
[41:04] | Getting his tongue stuck down your throat. | 狠狠亲下去吧 |
[41:06] | I swear you are a guy trapped in a girl’s body. | 我肯定你的身体里住着一个男人 |
[41:09] | If I am, I’m definitely a homo, ’cause I love boys. | 要真是这样 我绝对是同性恋 我喜欢男孩 |
[41:14] | No, I get it. I get it. | 得了 我懂的 我懂的 |
[41:16] | Well, and it’s not like I even want to do anything. | 其实 我也不是想要做什么 |
[41:18] | I just want to get to know him better. | 我就是想多了解他一点 |
[41:20] | It’s okay. No need to explain. | 行了 不用解释了 |
[41:24] | Want some change for the rubber machine? | 要不要备点避孕套 |
[41:33] | Really sorry they took off like that. | 真抱歉他们就那样走了 |
[41:35] | I don’t know how Angelo expected me to get you home. | 我不知道安杰洛愿不愿意让我送你回家 |
[41:37] | It’s…It’s okay. | 没…没事的 |
[41:38] | Uh, well, we can walk to my grandparents’ house. | 来吧 我们可以一起去我爷爷那 |
[41:40] | I’ll borrow a car. | 我可以借辆车 |
[41:41] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -走吧 |
[42:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[42:23] | Are you all right to sit down in here? | 你在这坐会行吗 |
[42:33] | I-I’m gonna get you something to drink. | 我 我给你拿点儿喝的 |
[42:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[42:42] | Here. | 来 |
[42:43] | Come on. Just a sip. | 来 喝一口 |
[42:59] | I’m a mess. | 我真是糟透了 |
[43:03] | I don’t know what’s gotten into me. | 我不知道我着了什么魔 |
[43:06] | I didn’t just lose Tony, you know? | 我就是没办法失去托尼 你懂吗 |
[43:09] | I lost the whole family. | 还有他那一大家子人 |
[43:16] | Tomorrow night, they’re gonna be all together, | 明晚 他们都会聚在一块儿 |
[43:18] | having a great time. | 一起度过愉快的夜晚 |
[43:20] | And I’m gonna be stuck at home | 但我却会被困在家里 |
[43:22] | watching my mother fall asleep in front of the television. | 看着我妈在电视机前睡着 |
[43:26] | It’s not fair, Juke. | 这不公平 朱可 |
[43:30] | – It’s not fair. – I know. | -不该这样的 -我知道 |
[43:32] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[43:34] | May I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[43:37] | Why do you expect Tony or anyone of any quality | 你这么不关心自己 |
[43:42] | to care about you when you care so little about yourself? | 托尼或者别人还能怎么关心你呢 |
[43:48] | Ah, Jesus, Juke. You sound like Tony’s bullshit. | 天呐 朱可 你怎么跟托尼说一样的废话 |
[43:52] | Well, maybe you should have listened to him. | 好吧 也许你应该听他的 |
[43:54] | All I ever did was love him. | 我就是只爱他 |
[43:58] | All I ever did was worship him. | 我就是只崇拜他 |
[44:00] | Yeah, and all Tony ever saw when he looked at you was | 是啊 你在托尼的眼里 |
[44:03] | you looking at him. | 也就是这样了 |
[44:05] | All you wanted to do was hold on to him. | 你满脑子都是抓牢他 |
[44:09] | I loved him since the third grade. | 我从三年级开始就喜欢他了 |
[44:10] | Of course I wanted to hold on to him. | 我当然是想抓牢他了 |
[44:12] | He didn’t need to be held. | 但他并不想这样 |
[44:15] | He was moving forward. He– He was growing. | 他放下了 他 他成长了 |
[44:18] | And I think that’s what he needed in a girlfriend. | 我想他也希望自己的女朋友也能成长 |
[44:20] | Hey, all right, enough. I get it. | 行了 够了 我懂你的意思 |
[44:23] | You think I didn’t try? | 难道你认为我没有努力吗 |
[44:26] | You think I didn’t try? | 我真得努力了 |
[44:27] | I read the books about the dead fricking artists | 我读书了 那些个神经艺术家 |
[44:29] | who cut their ears off, | 活着的时候割了自己的耳朵 |
[44:30] | and I listened to the music he wanted– | 我还听了他让我听的音乐 |
[44:32] | He needed you to bring something more. | 他希望你能有些新的变化 |
[44:36] | Something more than… | 而不止是 |
[44:38] | More than what? | 不止是什么 |
[44:42] | More than just sex. | 不止只是上床 |
[44:47] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[44:49] | Katie, look… | 卡蒂 等等 |
[44:51] | – You know, I can drive you. – No. | -我可以送你回去 -不用了 |
[44:53] | No. I’m gonna walk. | 不用了 我想走走 |
[45:05] | Hey, um, my grandparents | 嘿 我的爷爷奶奶 |
[45:06] | let me use that shed as a studio. | 让我把那个小屋子当工作室用 |
[45:08] | – Studio? – Yeah. | -工作室 -是的 |
[45:13] | You wanna see it? | 想参观一下吗 |
[45:16] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -想 -来 |
[45:33] | It’s colder in there than it is outside. | 这里比外面还冷 |
[45:36] | Tony, you’re really good. | 托尼 你真得好厉害啊 |
[45:39] | I don’t know why you’re studying business. | 不懂你干嘛要学商业 |
[45:42] | This thing heats up fast. | 这个东西热得很快 |
[45:43] | Like, these are really, really, really good. | 这些真得 真得 真得很棒 |
[45:46] | I mean, come on. | 我意思是 你看啊 |
[45:48] | Come on. This is amazing. I really– I love this one. | 你看 这真是棒呆了 真的 我爱这幅画 |
[45:53] | You should be showing these somewhere. | 你的这些作品真应该办展览 |
[45:55] | Yeah, can you see me running around with the | 行吧 你觉得我能跟那些 |
[45:58] | New York art crowd? | 纽约的艺术家们混一起吗 |
[46:00] | Yeah, I can. | 我觉得你可以 |
[46:03] | Well, not unless we move the store to Manhattan. | 好吧 除非我家的小店能搬去曼哈顿 |
[46:07] | What, so you just have to run the store? | 怎么 难道你就想守着这个铺子吗 |
[46:10] | That– That’s it? You don’t get a say-so? | 就 就这样了吗 你还要谁批准吗 |
[46:12] | That’s your destiny? | 难道这就是你的命运吗 |
[46:14] | Well… | 这… |
[46:17] | Well, yeah. | 好吧 是的 |
[46:20] | Although, until right now, I guess I never realized | 到目前为止 我好像还从来没想过 |
[46:22] | just how pathetic that is. | 这有多可悲 |
[46:24] | No, um, look, if you want to be a garbageman, | 不 听着 如果你就想当个清洁工 |
[46:28] | I think that’s great if that’s your heart’s desire. | 如果这就是你的心之所愿 我觉得也很好 |
[46:31] | I guess I’m lucky my family didn’t go into sanitation. | 还好我很幸运 我家人没干卫生行业 |
[46:35] | Would you, uh– | 你要不要 |
[46:37] | Would you like something to drink? | 要不要来点喝的 |
[46:40] | Sure. | 好 |
[46:41] | – Coke? – Coke. | -可乐吧 -好的 |
[46:43] | One Coke coming up. | 一听可乐很快就来 |
[46:45] | Uh, hey. Um… | 嘿 |
[46:48] | you’re not mad, are you? | 你没生气吧 |
[46:52] | No. | 不 |
[46:53] | I’m not mad. | 没生气 |
[46:55] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[47:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[47:09] | Hey. Uh… | 嘿 嗯 |
[47:11] | nothing. Just getting a Coke. | 没干嘛 我就拿听可乐 |
[47:13] | You by yourself? | 你自己喝吗 |
[47:15] | Yeah. Yeah, I, uh… | 嗯 是 我自己喝 |
[47:17] | I can’t sleep. You know, so I thought I’d paint awhile, | 我睡不着 你知道的 所以我想再画会 |
[47:20] | sleep in the shed. Anyway, night. | 晚上就睡小屋了 就这样 晚安啦 |
[47:26] | Going to paint. | 去画画 |
[47:28] | Is that what they call it these days? | 现在的年轻人是流行用这种借口吗 |
[47:40] | It’s getting pretty late. | 已经很晚了 |
[47:46] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[48:10] | God, you’re beautiful. | 天呐 你真美 |
[48:13] | 汽车旅馆 客满 | |
[48:53] | All right. | 好了 |
[49:01] | Okay. | 搞定 |
[49:23] | I– I need to get somebody to take me to five-and-dime. | 我 我需要有人带我去五元店 |
[49:28] | Ma, I gotta get this feast started, all right? | 妈 我这才刚抽上 |
[49:30] | Tony stayed out in the shed. | 托尼在小屋里 |
[49:31] | Let me get him to take you. | 我让他带你去吧 |
[49:33] | That stinks! | 真有你的 |
[49:36] | I get him myself. | 我自己去叫他 |
[49:54] | Tony, can you pa… | 托尼 你能… |
[49:58] | Ahh. Puttana! | 啊 贱人 |
[50:01] | Ohh! | 天呐 |
[50:03] | Non! Nonnie! | 曾 曾祖母 |
[50:17] | What did you just do?! | 你刚干了什么好事 |
[50:20] | I’m sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[50:21] | It’s fine. I need to go, anyways. | 没关系 我反正得走了 |
[50:23] | I’m supposed to meet Sarah at the diner, so– | 我跟萨拉约了餐厅见的 所以 |
[50:24] | – Well, I can drive you. – Oh, there’s no need. | -好吧 我可以开车送你 -没事 不用了 |
[50:26] | No, it’s no problem. Just give me a second. | 不 没关系的 等我一下下就好 |
[50:27] | – Hey! – She’s gotta go! | -别走啊 -她要走了 |
[50:28] | – No, she don’t. – Yes, she does! | -不 别走 -不 她要走了 |
[50:31] | Is this about to get worse? Uh… | 情况会变得更糟吗 |
[50:34] | I don’t see how. | 我不这么认为 |
[50:35] | She seemed really angry. | 她看起来真的生气了 |
[50:38] | You think so? | 你认为呢 |
[50:39] | I think she was just surprised, is all. | 我想她只是惊讶而已 |
[50:41] | What does a puttana mean? | 婊子 是什么意思 |
[50:45] | Is that– I don’t know. Is that Italian? | 是那个 我不知道 是意大利语吗 |
[50:47] | I don’t know much Italian, actually. | 实际上我不太懂意大利语 |
[50:48] | Do you want some more coffee? | 你要再来点咖啡吗 |
[50:50] | Oh. Hey, what happened? | 发生什么了 |
[50:54] | Ma called. She’s all upset. | 妈妈打电话了,她很难过 |
[50:56] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:02] | Who gave you the shiner? | 脸上的伤是谁给你打的 |
[51:03] | Had a mix-up with a guy. | 和一个家伙打架蹭的 |
[51:05] | – What guy? – Just a guy. | -什么人 -就个人不重要 |
[51:06] | Beth, you want me to drop you off at the diner? | 贝丝 你要我送你去餐厅吗 |
[51:08] | I got work at the store. It’s on the way. | 我在商店找到了工作 就在路上 |
[51:09] | No, I should probably just walk. | 不 我该走了 |
[51:11] | I gotta go that way. I could take youse. | 我得走那边 我可以带你去 |
[51:12] | Who’s gonna help me clean the fish? | 谁来帮我清理这条鱼 |
[51:14] | Johnny, we got all the time in the world. | 约翰尼 我们有世界上所有的时间 |
[51:16] | – I got things to do. – I got things to do, too. | -我有事要去做 -我也有事要做 |
[51:18] | So I do my thing, you’ll do your thing, and then we’ll do the– | 所以我做我的事 你做你的事 然后我们做 |
[51:22] | All right, go– go in the car. | 好吧 走 上车去 |
[51:23] | -All right? Wai– Go. Go. Okay. | 可以吗 等 –去去 可以 |
[51:25] | Go in the car. I’ll meet you there. | 上车去 我会在那儿等你 |
[51:26] | All right. Here we go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[51:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[51:33] | Oh, my God. She’s coming with us? | 我的天 她跟我们一起去 |
[51:37] | She’s coming? | 她也去吗 |
[51:39] | I’ll get Marian to take me. | 我去叫Marian带我去 |
[51:42] | – No, no. – Oh, no. | -不 -不 |
[51:43] | I not get in the car. | 我不上车 |
[51:45] | You asked me to come and get you! | 你叫我来接你 |
[51:47] | No. No. Ugh! | 不 不 |
[51:51] | Hey, uh, I had a really great time last night. | 我昨晚玩得很开心 |
[51:54] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[51:56] | Why don’t you ask her to dinner tonight? | 你为什么不请她今晚吃饭 |
[51:58] | Ah, she’s got her own family, Uncle Frank. She– | 啊 她有自己的家庭 弗兰克叔叔 她 |
[52:00] | What are you talking about? She’s americano, | 你在说啥 她是美国人 |
[52:03] | cake eater, for Christ’s sake. | 一看就是白富美 看在上帝的份上 |
[52:04] | She’s got nothin’. Am I right? | 她什么要做的事都没有 我说得对吗 |
[52:06] | No. No, I’m not doing anything. | 不 不 我今晚什么计划都没有 |
[52:08] | Um, unless– unless you don’t want me to come. | 除非 除非你不想让我来 |
[52:10] | No. No, why wouldn’t I? I mean… | 不 不 我为什么不呢 我是说 |
[52:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:16] | Okay, as in you’re coming, okay? | 好 你要来 是吗 |
[52:17] | Okay, we’ll see. | 好的 我们一会见 |
[52:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[52:21] | Okay! I hate to break up this romantic interlude, | 好了 我不想打断这段浪漫的插曲 |
[52:24] | but I’ve got things to do. | 但是我有事情要做 |
[52:26] | Merry Christmas, Tony. | 圣诞快乐 托尼 |
[52:30] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[52:32] | Oh, God. | 上帝 |
[52:40] | You’re good. | 你很好 |
[52:42] | You think? | 你这么认为的 |
[52:43] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[52:45] | He’ll be moping all day. | 他会郁闷一整天的 |
[52:48] | Uh, what time you figure to come? | 你打算什么时候来 |
[52:50] | I’m not coming. | 我不来了 |
[52:51] | I don’t think your mom would be very happy to see me there. | 我不认为你妈妈看到我在那会很高兴 |
[52:54] | You’re gonna be scared of a little old lady? | 你会害怕一个小老太太吗 |
[52:56] | Yeah! Yeah. | 是的 |
[52:57] | If we left the fighting to your generation, | 如果我们把战斗留给你们这一代人 |
[53:00] | we’d all be saying, “Heil, Hitler,” | 我们都会说 “希特勒万岁” |
[53:02] | instead of, “Merry Christmas.” | 而不是 “圣诞快乐” |
[53:04] | Okay, fine. Wh-What’s time do you recommend? | 好吧 很好 你推荐什么时间 |
[53:07] | Around 3:00, while we’re still cooking. | 3点左右 我们还在做饭 |
[53:10] | You wanna be able to appreciate my brother’s dictorial behavior. | 你会有机会欣赏我哥哥的独裁行为 |
[53:14] | Wear a dress. You know, Tony’s a leg man. | 穿裙子 你知道的 托尼是个腿控 |
[53:18] | Who gave my nephew the shiner? | 是谁打了我侄子 |
[53:20] | Oh, I– I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:22] | Ah, I got a pretty good idea who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[53:25] | I just need a second opinion. | 我只需要第二个选择 |
[53:27] | I– I just– I’d rather not say. | 我 我只是 我不想说 |
[53:29] | Do I look like I care you’d rather not say? | 我看起来像我在乎你不想说吗 |
[53:36] | What? | 什么 |
[53:40] | What?! | 干啥 |
[53:47] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[53:57] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[54:05] | – You know me? – Yes, sir… | -你知道我吗 -是的 先生 |
[54:07] | Mr. Oliverio. Ow! | 奥利维里奥先生 啊 |
[54:08] | – Now it’s “Mr. Oliverio”? – Yes, sir. | -现在是奥利维里奥先生了 -是的 先生 |
[54:10] | – I’m not an old fart? – No, sir. | -我不是个老屁孩 -不是 先生 |
[54:12] | – Now listen to me. – Yeah. | -现在听我说 -好 |
[54:13] | I want you away from Katie, understand? | 我要你离开卡蒂 明白吗 |
[54:15] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[54:16] | I don’t want you near her. | 我不想你靠近她 |
[54:17] | – And you owe her $200 cash. – Okay. | -还有你欠她200块 -好 |
[54:20] | And get somebody else to deliver it, not you. | 让别人来送 不是你 |
[54:22] | I don’t want to ever see you near her again, you understand? | 我不想再看见你靠近她 明白吗 |
[54:25] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[54:27] | Stay away from my nephew. | 离我侄子远点 |
[54:29] | Aah! Oh, God. | 啊 上帝 |
[54:33] | Hope I didn’t scare you. | 希望我没有吓到你 |
[54:36] | Actually, you know, | 实际上 你知道的 |
[54:38] | I thought it was great, you avenging Tony. | 我觉得很棒 你为托尼报仇 |
[54:41] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[54:43] | No. | 不 |
[54:44] | He had nothing to do with it. | 他与此事无关 |
[54:46] | Whatever you say, Mr. Oliverio. | 不管你说什么 奥利维里奥先生 |
[54:48] | Oliverio? | 奥利维里奥 |
[54:49] | Beth, we’re accomplices now. | 贝丝 我们现在是一伙的了 |
[54:54] | Better call me Frankie. | 最好叫我弗兰基 |
[54:59] | You’ve got to be joking. | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[55:01] | You’re gonna spend Christmas Eve with people you don’t even know? | 你打算和你不认识的人一起过平安夜 |
[55:04] | What’s the big deal? Okay, | 有什么大不了的 好吗 |
[55:05] | I want to experience an Italian Christmas. | 我想要体验一次意大利的圣诞节 |
[55:06] | So what? | 那又怎么样呢 |
[55:08] | Christmas Eve should be spent quietly i-in your own home, | 平安夜应该在你自己的家里静静地度过 |
[55:12] | – not with a bunch of – Of what? | -不是和一群 -和什么 |
[55:16] | No, what were you gonna say? | 不 你想说什么 |
[55:19] | Hey, Mom, you don’t even know them. | 嘿 妈妈 你甚至都不认识他们 |
[55:21] | I grew up with plenty of Italian people, Beth, more than you. | 我和很多意大利人一起长大 贝丝 比你更多 |
[55:24] | I do know them. | 我确实认识他们 |
[55:25] | They’re good, hardworking people. | 他们很好 勤奋的人 |
[55:28] | But they’re not our kind of people. | 但是他们和我们不是一种人 |
[55:32] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[55:36] | Are you gonna get that? | 你要去接电话么 |
[55:42] | playing | 继续 |
[55:43] | Vinny, get me a little more milk. | 维妮 再来点牛奶 |
[55:44] | just, like, a half a cup. | 大概 半杯 |
[55:46] | Wonder when that brother of yours is gonna show up. | 不知道你弟弟什么时候会出现 |
[55:48] | Thinks his calamari’s gonna stuff itself. | 以为他的鱿鱼会自己准备好 |
[55:51] | He’s probably showing that new girl the old Oliverio charm. | 他可能在向那个新来的女孩展示老奥利维里奥的魅力 |
[55:54] | Finish with that stuffing there, Frankie? | 弄完那个馅了吗 弗兰基 |
[55:56] | Nah, not yet. It’s still– It’s a little dry. | 不 还没有 还是有点干 |
[55:58] | Where’s the milk? | 牛奶在哪 |
[55:59] | What all you putting in there, Uncle Frankie? | 你在里面放了什么 弗兰基叔叔 |
[56:01] | You know, cheese, Parmigiano-Reggiano, right, | 你知道的 奶酪 帕尔马干酪 是吧 |
[56:04] | and the egg and the garlic… | 还有鸡蛋和大蒜 |
[56:06] | – Garlic? – the bread crumb. | -大蒜 -面包屑 |
[56:08] | Then you add all the fish that we been chopping up. | 然后你加入所有我们切碎的鱼 |
[56:10] | You know, for somebody who doesn’t do anything, | 你知道吗 对于那些什么都不做的人来说 |
[56:12] | you know an awful lot. | 你知道的更多 |
[56:14] | Somebody’s gotta supervise. | 总得有人来监督 |
[56:15] | Yeah, well, supervise yourself. | 是啊 好吧 监督你自己 |
[56:23] | When we gonna make the sauce? | 我们什么时候做酱汁 |
[56:24] | The sauce will be made. | 酱汁会做的 |
[56:26] | Yeah, but when? | 是啊 但什么时候 |
[56:28] | – Soon as you open the can. – Place some basil on there, | -在你打开罐子 -在上面放点罗勒 |
[56:31] | open up a couple cans of sauce, and pour it on. | 打开几罐酱汁 倒在上面 |
[56:33] | I bet Nonnie didn’t do it that way. | 我打赌曾祖母不是那样做的 |
[56:35] | Nonnie didn’t have luxury of sauce in a can, | 曾祖母当年没有奢侈的酱汁罐头 |
[56:37] | couldn’t afford it. | 买不起 |
[56:38] | They didn’t invent the can opener yet. | 那个时候还没有发明开罐器 |
[56:40] | We didn’t have fancy Christmases like you kids did. | 我们没享受过像你们这些孩子现在的高级节日 |
[56:43] | What, you guys didn’t have a Christmas tree? | 什么 你们没有圣诞树吗 |
[56:44] | Hell, no. | 没有 |
[56:45] | Christmas tree’s a waste of money. | 圣诞树是浪费钱 |
[56:46] | – Are you kidding me? – Christmas tree, this kid. | -你在逗我吗 -圣诞树 这个孩子 |
[56:48] | – We were lucky to get presents. – Maybe we had some oranges, | -我们很幸运收到礼物 -也许我们有一些橘子 |
[56:50] | maybe some chestnuts, maybe some pop. That was it. | 也许是栗子 也许是汽水 就这些 |
[56:53] | – Maybe some pop. – It’s all we had. | -就一些汽水 -我们只有这些 |
[56:55] | It’s a different time, son. | 现在是不同的时候了 儿子 |
[56:56] | Yeah, we lived in the Depression, | 是的 我们生活在大萧条时期 |
[56:58] | for crying out loud. | 大声哭泣 |
[56:59] | You know what the Depression is? | 你知道大萧条是什么吗 |
[57:02] | Who was president? | 当年谁是总统 |
[57:04] | Hoover. | 胡佛 |
[57:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[57:07] | Franklin Delano Roosevelt. | 富兰克林 德拉诺 罗斯福 |
[57:08] | Hey. Was Hoover who got us out. | 是胡佛救我们出来的 |
[57:09] | Uh, I don’t know. At the store, I guess. | 我不知道 我猜是在商店 |
[57:12] | Yeah, okay. All right. | 是的 好的 |
[57:15] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[57:16] | That was Juke. He’s looking for Tony. | 那是朱可 他在找托尼 |
[57:18] | What the hell is he looking for Tony for? | 他找托尼干什么 |
[57:20] | Who am I, Kojak? | 我是谁 侦探柯杰克 |
[57:21] | – Oh ho! – You a wiseguy? | -呵呵 -你是个聪明人 |
[57:25] | Good boy, Vinny. There’s hope for you yet. | 好小子 维妮 你还有希望 |
[57:28] | I’ll smack that wig off your head. | 我要把你头上的假发打下来 |
[57:32] | There he is, Mr. Michelangelo. | 他来了 Michel安杰洛先生 |
[57:35] | I bought one of your paintings. | 我买了你的一幅画 |
[57:37] | Oh, thank you, Mrs. Savarino. | 谢谢你 萨维瑞诺夫人 |
[57:38] | My daughter’s gonna love it. | 我女儿会喜欢它的 |
[57:40] | – Good. I’m glad. – You should be very proud. | -很好 我很高兴 -你肯定非常自豪 |
[57:42] | Oh, I am. I think it’s wonderful he has such a positive hobby. | 是的 我觉得他有这么积极的爱好真是太好了 |
[57:47] | Thanks again, ma’am. Appreciate it. | 再次感谢 夫人 谢谢 |
[57:57] | How come you didn’t say anything before? | 你之前怎么什么都没说 |
[57:59] | I heard you had a big night last night. | 我听说你昨晚过得很开心 |
[58:01] | – It was something. – Met a girl. | -有点事 -遇到一个女孩 |
[58:03] | Yeah, fat lot of good it’ll do me. | 是啊,再胖点对我有好处 |
[58:05] | Nonnie’s got it in for her now. | 现在曾祖母已经为她准备好了 |
[58:06] | Your great-grandmother’s | 你曾祖母 |
[58:08] | not pissed because she thinks the girl’s a whore. | 不是因为她认为那女孩是妓女而生气 |
[58:10] | She’s pissed ’cause she’s not Catholic. | 她生气是因为她不是天主教徒 |
[58:12] | Hey, Mr. O. Jenk! | 嗨 欧·金科先生 |
[58:13] | Hey, Tony. Uh, my uncle wanted you to have some | -嘿 托尼 -我叔叔想让你喝点 |
[58:17] | of his homemade wine. | 他自己酿的酒 |
[58:18] | Aw, thanks, Juke. That’s very nice. | 谢谢 朱可 那太好了 |
[58:21] | Hey, Tone, slice up some provolone. | 嘿 托恩 切点奶酪 |
[58:22] | Sure. | 好的 |
[58:22] | Let’s try this out now. | 让我们现在试试这个 |
[58:26] | Wow. What’s this pretty little thing coming up the driveway? | 车道上的这个小东西是什么 |
[58:30] | Oh, that must be Beth. | 那一定是贝丝 |
[58:32] | Boy, Johnny, your grandson has a way with the ladies. | 好小子 约翰尼 你孙子对女人很在行 |
[58:36] | I wish I came up with that brooding artist scam. | 我希望是我想出了值得深思的艺术家骗局 |
[58:40] | – Beth! – Hi, Frankie! | -贝丝! -嗨弗兰基! |
[58:42] | – Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas. | -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[58:43] | How are you, darlin’? | 你怎么样 亲爱的 |
[58:45] | – Good. How are you? – Good. Let me have your coat. | -很好 你呢 -很好 把你的外套给我 |
[58:48] | – Who’s that, Beth? – Yeah. | -那是谁 贝丝 -是的 |
[58:50] | You want something to drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[58:52] | We got wine, beer, soda, bourbon, whiskey, vodka, wine– | 我们有葡萄酒 啤酒 苏打水 波本 威士忌 伏特加 葡萄酒 |
[58:57] | – You said wine already. – Shut up, will you? | -你说过葡萄酒了 -闭嘴 好吗 |
[59:00] | – I am Carmine… – Hi. | -我是卡尔米内 -你好 |
[59:01] | Tony’s favorite uncle. Nice to meet you. | 我是托尼最爱的叔叔 很高兴见到你 |
[59:03] | Nice to meet you. | 我也是 |
[59:04] | The beautiful Beth. How are you, sweetheart? | 贝丝小美女 你好吗 亲爱的 |
[59:06] | – I’m great. How are you? – Good. | -我很好 您呢 -不错 |
[59:07] | You ever meet Tony’s brother, Vincent? | 这位是托尼的好兄弟文斯nt |
[59:09] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[59:11] | Everybody works, babe. | 大家都齐了 亲爱的 |
[59:12] | Tell you what. Why don’t you sit here, and I’ll get a chair, | 来 你坐这儿来 我再去拿张椅子 |
[59:14] | – and you can grate the cheese. – Good idea. | -这样你方便拿芝士碎 -没错 |
[59:17] | Why can’t you bring a nice girl home like that? | 你怎么就不能带个像这样可爱的女孩回家 |
[59:19] | This, you could stab Frankie with if he gets out of line. | 呐 如果弗兰基不听话你就用这个刺他 |
[59:23] | – Salute. – Salute. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[59:26] | Hey, Tone, Mrs. Paginelli’s here. | 嘿托恩 佩基妮莉夫人过来了 |
[59:28] | She wants her smelt and whiting order. | 她要胡瓜鱼和牙鳕鱼 |
[59:31] | – Don’t drink that. – Mm-hmm. | -别给我喝了 -嗯哼 |
[59:35] | Hey, Mrs. Oliverio. | 嗨 奥利维里奥夫人 |
[59:37] | How– How is– How’s the eye? | 你 你眼睛怎么样了 |
[59:41] | Oh, it doesn’t hurt as bad as it looks. | 哦 没看起来那么糟糕 |
[59:44] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[59:46] | I think I’m losing my mind. | 我觉得我快失去理智了 |
[59:49] | It’s really bugging me this year… | 这一年挺烦恼的 |
[59:51] | not having someone. | 没人陪伴 |
[59:53] | I know what it is. It’s because I want it so bad. | 我知道怎么回事 都是我自找的 |
[59:56] | I mean, ask any Buddhist. They’ll tell you. | 你随便找个佛教徒 他们也知道 |
[59:58] | You got my order? | 你点餐了吗 |
[59:59] | I don’t think I know any Buddhists. | 我不认识什么佛教徒 |
[1:00:04] | Yeah, neither do I. | 是啊 我也不认识 |
[1:00:05] | You know, Beth’s thinking | 你知道吗 贝丝今晚要过来 |
[1:00:06] | of coming over for the Feast tonight. | 一起吃晚饭 |
[1:00:08] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:00:11] | She’s a really great girl, Juke. | 她真的是个很棒的女孩 朱可 |
[1:00:13] | – Hello. Yeah. – So smart, interest in stuff, | -您好 是的 -那么聪明 兴趣广泛 |
[1:00:16] | – you know? – Pop, we been slammed all day. | -你知道吗 -老爹 我们一整天都忙疯了 |
[1:00:18] | She wants something more than to just be somebody’s wife. | 她不只满足于成为一个妻子 |
[1:00:21] | I know, for crying out loud! | 我知道 我说的够大声了 |
[1:00:23] | So what’s the problem? | 所以 有什么问题吗 |
[1:00:25] | Christ sakes, Pop, we’re not | 天呐 老爹 我们又不是 |
[1:00:26] | the only family cooking fish tonight! | 唯一在今晚吃鱼的人 |
[1:00:29] | Do you remember last Christmas Eve? | 还记得上个平安夜吗 |
[1:00:31] | They’re your family, Tony. You can’t change that. | 他们是你的家人 你没有选择余地 |
[1:00:33] | No, no, and I’m not saying I ever wanted to, but I just… | 不 不 我从没这样想过 但是 |
[1:00:36] | Just what? | 但是什么 |
[1:00:39] | There’s a whole lot of people | 很多人 |
[1:00:40] | out there who might not appreciate our av… | 可能不会欣赏我们的 |
[1:00:44] | – You know. – Idiosyncrasies. | -你知道的 -非同寻常的习俗 |
[1:00:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:00:49] | Yeah, I can relate to that. | 是啊 我能理解 |
[1:00:50] | Your grandfather’s driving me crazy with the | 你爷爷简直要气疯我了 |
[1:00:52] | lupinis and the cheese. | 又是羽扇豆又是芝士的 |
[1:00:54] | Look, do me a favor. Take your mother’s car, | 听着 帮我个忙 开上你妈的车 |
[1:00:55] | and go over there, and stay there, and help them. | 去他那儿 帮个忙 |
[1:00:57] | All right, but I gotta shower first. | 好的 但我要先冲个澡 |
[1:01:07] | Soup is Tony’s favorite. | 汤是托尼最喜欢的 |
[1:01:09] | What you wanna do is put all kinds of fish in there. | 你只需要把所有鱼肉放到这儿 |
[1:01:12] | Except for the shellfish. That, you wait until the end. | 除了贝类 然后等最后 |
[1:01:14] | Last couple of minutes, you throw that in. | 最后几分钟的时候 扔进去 |
[1:01:16] | Then, when it’s done, you take chunks of hard bread, | 都好了后 你拿一大块硬面包 |
[1:01:20] | – and you toss it in there and – Don’t forget the saffron. | -然后放进去 -别忘了加藏红花 |
[1:01:23] | No, don’t do the saffron! I don’t do it with– | 不 别放藏红花 我不加 |
[1:01:25] | Mmm. Frankie! | 嗯 弗兰基 |
[1:01:27] | – What? – I don’t do it with the saffron. | -怎么啦 -我从不加藏红花的 |
[1:01:29] | That’s not how Mom and Dad did it, so I don’t– | 爸爸妈妈以前从不加这个的 所以我 |
[1:01:31] | If Mom and Dad could afford saffron, | 如果爸爸妈妈能买得起藏红花 |
[1:01:34] | believe me, they would have added it to this. | 相信我 他们一定会加的 |
[1:01:36] | It’s wonderful. I… | 这太棒了 我 |
[1:01:38] | Ahh. I picked it up in Montreal. | 啊 我在蒙特利尔摘的 |
[1:01:41] | Mmm. Wow, I hear Montreal is amazing. | 嗯 哇哦 我听说蒙特利尔是个很棒的地方 |
[1:01:43] | What were you doing up there? | 您在哪儿做什么 |
[1:01:44] | Oh, uh, you know, business. | 哦 你知道的 做生意 |
[1:01:47] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[1:01:51] | – Okay, Ma, come on. – No, no, no. | -好了 妈妈 来 -别 别 |
[1:01:52] | I can get out myself. | 我自己能出来 |
[1:01:53] | You’re gonna fall down on the ice. | 你会在冰上滑倒的 |
[1:01:55] | No, I’m not an old lady. | 不可能 我又不是老太太 |
[1:01:56] | Okay. I got it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[1:01:58] | All right. | 可以了 |
[1:02:00] | What, are you giving me the silent treatment now? | 怎么 您要跟我冷战吗 |
[1:02:05] | It’s not gonna work. | 你不可能赢的 |
[1:02:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:02:09] | – Okay, I got you. – What? | -我扶着你 -什么 |
[1:02:15] | Oh! Frankie! | 哦 弗兰基 |
[1:02:16] | – You don’t knock? – In my own house?! | -你不敲门的吗 -我回自己家要敲门的吗 |
[1:02:19] | All right. | 好的吧 |
[1:02:23] | Come on, Ma. | 快进来 老妈 |
[1:02:28] | Ohh! Sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[1:02:29] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:02:30] | Well, it’s about damn time, boy. | 回来的刚好合适 小伙子 |
[1:02:33] | You got the lupinis and the smelts? | 拿了羽扇豆和胡瓜鱼吗 |
[1:02:35] | Yeah, I got it, Pap. | 拿了 爷爷 |
[1:02:37] | What’s the matter? You look disappointed. | 你怎么回事 看起来不太高兴 |
[1:02:39] | No. No, it’s cool. | 不 不 没什么事 |
[1:02:40] | – No? You sure? – Yeah. Why? | -没有 你确定 -是啊 怎么了 |
[1:02:42] | I’ve got something to cheer you up, junior. | 我有件事能让你高兴起来 小子 |
[1:02:48] | Buon Natale, Antonio! | 圣诞快乐 Antonio |
[1:02:53] | Now go down to the cellar. | 去地下室 |
[1:02:54] | Bring up some chairs for your grandma. | 给奶奶搬点椅子出来 |
[1:03:31] | Hey, how ’bout a nice piece of baccala, huh? | 来片上好的鳕鱼怎么样 |
[1:03:34] | It ain’t Christmas without the baccala. | 圣诞节没有鳕鱼就没灵魂 |
[1:03:37] | – How ’bout you, Coop? – Yes, sir. | -你呢 帅哥 来点吗 -来一点 |
[1:03:39] | We’re set. | 开吃吧 |
[1:03:48] | I was just thinking about how much of a shame it is | 我刚刚在想 一个人过圣诞夜 |
[1:03:52] | to be all alone on Christmas Eve, and I was– | 是多么浪费 然后我 |
[1:03:58] | Engaged? | 订婚了 |
[1:03:59] | No! Wow– Congratulations. | 不是吧 哇喔 恭喜啊 |
[1:04:03] | No, I didn’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[1:04:04] | Oh. That’s great. | 哦 那真是太棒了 |
[1:04:07] | Oh, I’m so– I’m very– I’m very happy for you. | 我真的 我太为你开心了 |
[1:04:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:04:12] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:04:35] | Hey, would you stop? I’m helping. | 你可以停下来吗 我在帮忙 |
[1:04:37] | So how long do you bake the calamari? | 鱿鱼烤了多久呢 |
[1:04:39] | ‘Bout an hour. | 大概一小时 |
[1:04:40] | And the buccala and the whiting? | 那鱼肉和牙鳕呢 |
[1:04:41] | – Baccala! – Baccala! | -鳕鱼 -鳕鱼 |
[1:04:42] | ‘Bout another hour. | 也是一小时左右 |
[1:04:44] | – It’s a real exact science. – I picked up on it. | -时长是有科学依据的 -我挑的 |
[1:04:46] | – All right, Tony… – Yeah. | -那个 托尼 -嗯 |
[1:04:47] | grab some of that– | 去拿点那个 |
[1:04:49] | There’s some antipasto in the fridge. | 冰箱里有一些开胃菜 |
[1:04:51] | Put it on the table out there, will you? | 放到桌子上一下好吗 |
[1:04:52] | All right, we got a whole lot of shit to do | 听好 我们还有很多事情要做 |
[1:04:55] | and not a lot of time to do it, so everybody, listen up, okay? | 但是时间不太够 大家伙注意 |
[1:04:58] | I want all nonessential personnel out of the | 所有闲人立刻出去 |
[1:05:01] | damn kitchen. | 别待在厨房 |
[1:05:01] | Not you, Carmine! | 不是你 卡尔米内 |
[1:05:03] | That means all women, sweetheart, okay? | 我是说女士可以出去 去吧亲爱的 |
[1:05:05] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[1:05:06] | Don’t let my mom talk your head off. | 小心我妈会一直说个不停 |
[1:05:08] | I’ll be fine. | 没关系的 |
[1:05:09] | All right, Put a couple of cups of flour in there. | 现在 放几勺面粉 |
[1:05:11] | Get a paper bag out the pantry, | 储藏室去拿个纸袋出来 |
[1:05:12] | some salt and pepper. We’re gonna do the smelt first. | 还有盐和甜椒 我们先做胡瓜鱼 |
[1:05:15] | Tony, here. Heat up this skillet… | 托尼 把平底锅加热 |
[1:05:18] | with, uh, some oil, | 放点油 |
[1:05:20] | some hot pepper seasoning, a little bit of garlic. | 一点辣椒调味料 少量蒜 |
[1:05:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:05:22] | All right, Vince, how’s that bag coming? | 好 文斯 纸袋拿出来没 |
[1:05:23] | – I’m working on it. – All right. | -正在找呢 -好的 |
[1:05:25] | Start putting the smelt in there. Shake ’em up real good. | 胡瓜鱼放上来 翻炒均匀 |
[1:05:26] | Carmine, fix me another drink, will you? | 卡尔米内 再给我倒一杯好吗 |
[1:05:28] | That, I can do. | 没问题 |
[1:05:29] | Frankie, how’s them shrimp coming? | 弗兰基 虾剥的怎么样了 |
[1:05:30] | Almost done cleaning it. | 马上就清理干净了 |
[1:05:32] | What do you mean almo– You ain’t done yet?! | 什么叫马上 你在做没有 |
[1:05:34] | You know, your favorite baby brother was supposed to help. | 你最亲爱的弟弟应该来帮忙的 |
[1:05:36] | All damn day to fart around town, | 又是一天瞎浪费 |
[1:05:38] | and the shrimp ain’t cleaned? | 虾还没清理干净 |
[1:05:40] | I turn my back for one minute, and you guys screw up Christmas. | 一分钟没监督 你们就把圣诞节搞砸了 |
[1:05:42] | Hey, buon Natale! | 嘿 圣诞节快乐 |
[1:05:44] | Buon Nataleat you. | 节日快乐 |
[1:05:46] | I’m here, and I brought my appetite, so… | 我带着空肚子来了哦 所以 |
[1:05:48] | Well, I sure didn’t figure you to show up and actually work. | 我的确没期望你在这儿帮上什么忙 |
[1:05:50] | Oh, yeah, that’s a good idea. Here. Come here. | 是啊 你说的对 来 到这来 |
[1:05:55] | You know, like that. I got one! | -就像那个 -我完成了一个 |
[1:05:57] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[1:05:59] | Oh, I thought we’d never get that store closed! | 哦 我以为今天店里没法打烊了 |
[1:06:02] | Oh, finally! You’re here! | 哦 终于到了 |
[1:06:04] | – Yeah, hi, Ma. – Oh, gosh. Oh. | -是啊 嗨 妈妈 -哦 天呐 |
[1:06:06] | I gotta get back to the kitchen before Dad has a conniption. | 我得在老爹大发雷霆之前赶去厨房了 |
[1:06:08] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:06:10] | It’s good to see you, kids. | 见到你们太好了 孩子们 |
[1:06:13] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:06:15] | You must be Beth. | 你一定就是贝丝了 |
[1:06:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:06:18] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:06:20] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[1:06:21] | – Tony. – Yeah? | -托尼 -在 |
[1:06:22] | Grab these, will you? | 端上这个 |
[1:06:24] | Put ’em out on the table, all right? | 摆上桌好吗 |
[1:06:25] | All right, Carmine, you gonna do the baccala balls? | 卡尔米内 你要做鱼丸吗 |
[1:06:27] | Ah! Baccala’s a fish… | 啊 鳕鱼是一种 |
[1:06:30] | don’t have balls. | 没有蛋蛋的鱼类 |
[1:06:33] | Every year, he tells the same damn joke. | 每年他都要讲这个该死的笑话 |
[1:06:35] | Every year, nobody laughs. | 而且每次都没人笑 |
[1:06:36] | Ah, shit. | 啊 妈的 |
[1:06:37] | – What’s the matter? – Damn smelt burned me. | -怎么了 -该死的胡瓜鱼烫到我了 |
[1:06:39] | Your mother hears that language, | 你妈要听到你骂脏话 |
[1:06:40] | she’s gonna burn a lot more than your finger. | 她会把你剩下的几根手指一起烫了 |
[1:06:42] | Coming along, old man? | 赶紧的 老头儿 |
[1:06:45] | – You’re gonna get hurt, son. – I remember. | -你会受伤的 伙计 -我记得呢 |
[1:06:47] | Be good to wash out that wooden spoon. | 小心那些木制勺子 |
[1:06:50] | Here. Why don’t you put some water on for pasta? | 来 你放点水揉面 |
[1:06:52] | All right, Pop. Old man, your ass. | -没问题 老爹 -好家伙 |
[1:06:54] | – You got it. – All right, Frankie. | -包在我身上 -好的 弗兰基 |
[1:06:55] | Yo! | 怎么 |
[1:06:56] | Carmine finishes the baccala balls, | 卡尔米内把鱼丸做好了 |
[1:06:58] | you gotta get the shrimp in there. | 你得把虾放那儿 |
[1:06:59] | God damn it, Johnny! | 我的老天爷 约翰尼 |
[1:07:00] | We’re working as fast as we can. | 我们已经尽力在剥了 |
[1:07:02] | Well, work a little faster, will you, please? | 好啊 那请再剥快一点 好吗 |
[1:07:04] | Oh, these are gonna be some nice-looking balls. | 哦 这些蛋蛋一定看起来特别美味 |
[1:07:06] | Buon Natale,everybody! | 各位 圣诞快乐 |
[1:07:08] | Ohh! Hey! | 哦 嘿 |
[1:07:09] | Merry Christmas! Yeah! | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:07:11] | Well, I hope you come ready to work. | 我希望你是来帮忙的 |
[1:07:13] | Hell, no. I came to eat. | 当然不是 我是来吃的 |
[1:07:15] | – Where’s Louise? – Kids are coming by for dinner. | -路易斯在哪儿 -孩子们在赶晚饭的路上 |
[1:07:17] | Give me a glass, will you? | 杯子给我一下 |
[1:07:18] | Well, you should have brought ’em. | 哦 你应该带他们一起来的 |
[1:07:20] | Here you go. Johnny, they got no stomach | -给你杯子 -约翰尼 他们对你这个疯狂的 |
[1:07:22] | for this damn crazy ‘tali food. | 意大利餐不感兴趣 |
[1:07:25] | Me, you already ruined. | 老天 你已经搞砸了 |
[1:07:26] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:07:27] | Gitano How’d he ruin you, Bernard? | 他是怎么毁了你的 伯纳德 |
[1:07:29] | Well, there was a cave-in in the mine once, | 是这样的 有一次矿井出现了塌方 |
[1:07:31] | and, uh, your granddaddy was stuck down there for, what, | 我和你爷爷被困在里面 |
[1:07:34] | nine hours while they were trying to dig us out. | 九个小时以后 施工队才把我们救出来 |
[1:07:36] | And he was the only one that had a lunch bucket. | 当时只有他带了盒饭 |
[1:07:39] | I got so hungry, that damn garlic started | 我特别饿 那该死的大蒜 |
[1:07:42] | tasting real good. | 开始变得美味起来了 |
[1:07:43] | That’s how I got ruined. | 所以我完蛋了 |
[1:07:45] | That’s a true story. | 那是真事 |
[1:07:47] | I told him it was only fair, right? | 我告诉他这很公平 对吧 |
[1:07:48] | Coal mine’s gonna make everybody a black man, right? | 煤矿会让所有人都变成黑人 不是吗 |
[1:07:50] | May as well make ’em Italian, too. | 说不定也可以让他们变成意大利人 |
[1:07:52] | Ah, go ahead. You full of mess. | 继续啊 胡说八道啊 |
[1:07:55] | Give me some of that. | 把那个给我一些 |
[1:07:57] | All right, here’s to you. | 好的 这些给你 |
[1:09:42] | – Oh, everyone… – Juke’s making a toast. | -所有人 -朱可要祝酒了 |
[1:09:44] | I just would like to make a toast, | 我想要敬个酒 |
[1:09:46] | uh, to the chefs who labored long and hard | 敬那些辛苦劳动的厨师 |
[1:09:50] | and capped their efforts with a 45-minute sprint | 以45分钟的冲刺结束了他们的工作 |
[1:09:53] | through heat, garlic, and obscenities. | 忍受着高温 大蒜和污言秽语 |
[1:09:55] | Thank you. We salute you. | 谢谢 我们向你们致敬 |
[1:09:56] | – Salute! – Salute! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[1:09:59] | – Gitano! – I like that. | -Gitano -我喜欢这样 |
[1:10:02] | And you didn’t want me to come tonight. | 你今天晚上不想让我来的 |
[1:10:05] | That’s not true. | 才不是 |
[1:10:07] | I’m gonna get another beer. Do you want something? | 我要再去拿一杯啤酒 你要吗 |
[1:10:09] | Uh, I’m sticking to vinos. | 我喝vinos就行了 |
[1:10:10] | “Vino” “Vino.”Wow. | |
[1:10:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:10:15] | You’ve gotta try some of this. | 你一定要尝尝看这个 |
[1:10:22] | I-Is this chicken? | 这是鸡肉吗 |
[1:10:23] | Are we allowed to have meat tonight? | 我们今天晚上可以吃肉吗 |
[1:10:25] | Chicken? Nah, that’s eel. | 鸡肉吗 不 那是鳗鱼 |
[1:10:28] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天哪 我的天哪 |
[1:10:30] | Bathroom’s that way. | 厕所在那边 |
[1:10:38] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:10:41] | Eel? | 鳗鱼 |
[1:10:42] | I’m full. | 我吃饱了 |
[1:10:44] | It was delicious, wasn’t it? | 真好吃啊 对吧 |
[1:10:45] | – Yeah. – Ma, what do you think? | -对 -妈 你觉得呢 |
[1:10:47] | Food was pretty good, huh? | 特别好吃吧 |
[1:10:49] | Mom, be honest. | 妈 诚实点 |
[1:10:50] | It’s okay. | 还可以吧 |
[1:10:53] | The baccala was salty. | 鳕鱼太咸了 |
[1:10:56] | I don’t think you changed the water enough. | 我觉得你的水换的还不够 |
[1:10:58] | You never change the water enough! | 你从来没有换过足够的水 |
[1:11:00] | Ma, I changed it for three days. | 妈 我换了三天的水了 |
[1:11:01] | -Ma, I told him yesterday the– | 妈 我昨天告诉他 |
[1:11:03] | For a week, I was soaked in water. | 我一整周都泡在了水里 |
[1:11:04] | He doesn’t change the water enough! | 他的水换的不够 |
[1:11:06] | – That’s what I just said. – Yes! | -我就说嘛 -是啊 |
[1:11:08] | Get out. Let me out of here. | 让一下 让我出去 |
[1:11:10] | I thought it was good, Pop. | 我觉得很好吃啊 爸 |
[1:11:12] | Come back here! | 快回来 |
[1:11:13] | – What, you like this stuff? – Yeah. | -你喜欢这个是吗 -对 |
[1:11:15] | Sinatra, Dino. | 辛纳特拉 迪诺 |
[1:11:16] | I grew up with all this stuff. | 我从小就是听他们的歌长大的 |
[1:11:18] | – Finally, some normal people. – Oh, here we go. | -终于有一些正常人了 -又来了 |
[1:11:21] | What are you listening to, huh? You like good music? | 你们在听什么呢 你们喜欢好听的音乐吗 |
[1:11:23] | You like polka music? | 你们喜欢波尔卡音乐吗 |
[1:11:26] | – Polka music? – It’s like Christmas carols, | -波尔卡音乐是什么 -它有点像圣诞颂歌 |
[1:11:27] | but they’re not about Christmas. | 但又不是关于圣诞节的 |
[1:11:29] | Need to play some polka music for you. | 我得放几首波尔卡给你听听 |
[1:11:33] | ♪ 1 2 3 Popolski ♪ ♪ 1, 2, 3, Popolski! ♪ | |
[1:11:35] | Scram, shorty. | 走开 小矮子 |
[1:11:49] | Oh, my! | 天哪 |
[1:11:51] | Does– Does old Johnny have a roll of hard salami in his pants, | 老约翰尼是看上那个女孩了 |
[1:11:54] | or is he just really enjoying this polka? | 还是单纯的喜欢这首波尔卡 |
[1:11:56] | Is that image really necessary? | 你真的有必要这么想吗 |
[1:11:57] | I had to do it. I had to do it. | 我必须要这么想 必须要这么想 |
[1:11:59] | Can a guy get some food around here? | 你们能拿点吃的过来吗 |
[1:12:02] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞节快乐! |
[1:12:04] | May I? | 我可以加入吗 |
[1:12:06] | Yes, ma’am, you may. | 当然啦 女士 当然可以 |
[1:12:07] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:12:10] | Oh, God. Merry Christmas! Mwah! | 哦 天哪 圣诞节快乐 |
[1:12:12] | – Was he bothering you? – No. | -他有没有骚扰你 -没有 |
[1:12:14] | Was that weird? Really sorry about that. | 那感觉很奇怪吧 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:12:15] | No, no. It’s fine. It was fun, I promise. | 没有 那还挺好的 真的很有趣 |
[1:12:16] | You don’t have to do that again. | 你不用再为难了 |
[1:12:18] | If he comes up to you about polka, | 如果他再找你跳波尔卡 |
[1:12:19] | – just say no every time. – Oh, merry Christmas! Mwah! | -拒绝就行了 -圣诞节快乐啊 |
[1:12:22] | – Get your grubby paws off me. – Hi, Sarah. | -把你的脏手拿开 -嗨 萨拉 |
[1:12:24] | – Merry Christmas! – Merry Christmas. | -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[1:12:26] | Beth, you decided to make it. | 贝丝 你终于决定过来了 |
[1:12:28] | And I just danced my first polka. | 我还跳了我人生中第一支波尔卡 |
[1:12:30] | Oh, the polka. Be careful. | 波尔卡 小心一点哦 |
[1:12:32] | Someone might think you condone that type of tasteless behavior. | 某人可能会觉得你喜欢这种毫无品味的行为哦 |
[1:12:35] | What kind of birth control did you use last night? | 你昨天晚上采取了什么避孕措施 |
[1:13:05] | Katie. | 卡蒂 |
[1:13:12] | You need three of a kind and four of a kind. | 你要找出三张相同的牌和四张相同的牌 |
[1:13:15] | rummy. | 拉米纸牌游戏 |
[1:13:16] | So then I was drafted by | 后来我就被费城老鹰队选中 |
[1:13:17] | the Philadelphia Eagles to play football, | 去踢足球 |
[1:13:19] | – but I ended up never going. – Why? | -但是我最后没有去 -为什么 |
[1:13:22] | Little thing called World War II. | 发生了一个小事 没啥就是二战而已 |
[1:13:25] | Marian, you got the sausage ready in there? | Marian 香肠已经准备好了吗 |
[1:13:28] | They’re in the roaster, John. | 它们还在烤架上 John |
[1:13:29] | Wait. Sausage? | 等一下 香肠 |
[1:13:30] | Oh, after midnight, it’s okay to eat meat again. | 过了午夜 我们就又可以吃肉了 |
[1:13:34] | Mama, want me to take you to church? | 妈 你需要我带你去教堂吗 |
[1:13:36] | No. | 不用 |
[1:13:39] | Her. | 她 |
[1:13:43] | Me? You want– You want me to take you to church? | 我 你想 你想让我送你去教堂 |
[1:13:46] | Don’t do it, Beth. It’s a trap. | 别去 贝丝 这是个陷阱 |
[1:13:48] | Nonnie, she really doesn’t have to. | 曾祖母 她真的没必要去的 |
[1:13:49] | No, no. Tony, it’s– it’s fine. | 不 不 托尼 这 这没关系的 |
[1:13:52] | I’d like to. | 我愿意去 |
[1:14:47] | It’s okay. They no throw you out. | 没关系的 他们不会赶你走的 |
[1:14:56] | ♪ Ave Maria ♪ | ♪ 圣母玛利亚 ♪ |
[1:15:09] | ♪ Gratia plena ♪ | ♪ 你满是圣宠 ♪ |
[1:15:17] | ♪ Maria gratia plena ♪ | ♪ 玛利亚充满着慈祥 ♪ |
[1:15:34] | ♪ Ave ave dominus ♪ | ♪ 圣主万岁 ♪ |
[1:15:41] | ♪ Dominus tectum ♪ | ♪ 主与你同在 ♪ |
[1:15:47] | ♪ Benedicta tu in mulieribus ♪ | ♪ 你在妇女中受赞颂 ♪ |
[1:15:56] | ♪ Et benedictus ♪ | ♪ 赞颂 ♪ |
[1:16:03] | I love my Tony so much. | 我非常爱我的托尼 |
[1:16:06] | He named after my husband. | 他的名字和我的丈夫一样 |
[1:16:08] | He look like my husband. | 他很像我的丈夫 |
[1:16:12] | He’s a nice boy. | 他是个不错的男孩 |
[1:16:15] | I think he’s a very nice boy. | 我觉得他特别好 |
[1:16:17] | He’s going to like you because you no Catholic. | 他会喜欢你的 因为你不是一个天主教徒 |
[1:16:22] | Is that what a puttan… | 这是不是叫”婊子” |
[1:16:29] | A puttana. | 婊子 |
[1:16:32] | No, it’s a whore. | 是妓女的意思 |
[1:16:36] | You no puttana. | 你不是妓女 |
[1:16:40] | Oh. That’s a relief. | 那就好 |
[1:16:42] | But, uh, you come from a family that is, uh… | 但是 你来自那种家庭 |
[1:16:45] | different from us, maybe, more money. | 和我们不一样 可能 更有钱 |
[1:16:50] | A man can marry down to a woman who has nothing, | 男人可以娶一个一无所有的女人 |
[1:16:54] | and it can work. | 那是可以的 |
[1:16:56] | But a girl who has something, no, it’s… | 但如果是一个富有的女孩 不 |
[1:17:02] | for sure, it’s no good. | 说实话 那就不太好了 |
[1:17:06] | Maybe for some girls, | 可能对于一些女孩来说是这样 |
[1:17:07] | but not for me. | 但对我来说不是的 |
[1:17:11] | You think? | 你怎么想的 |
[1:17:12] | I think any girl would be lucky to have Tony. | 我觉得和托尼在一起的 一定是幸运的女孩 |
[1:17:17] | Including me. | 包括我 |
[1:17:18] | You right about that. | 你说的对 |
[1:17:24] | You sure you no smoke? | 你真的不抽烟吗 |
[1:17:25] | No. No, ma’am. No, I hate cigarettes. | 不 不 女士 不抽 我讨厌烟 |
[1:17:27] | That’s okay. | 那就好 |
[1:17:29] | Okay. I let you see my Tony. Okay. | 好吧 我允许你和托尼在一起 |
[1:17:34] | But you hurt him… | 如果你敢伤害他 |
[1:17:36] | I put the malocchioon you. | 我就会诅咒你 |
[1:17:41] | – The what? – It’s evil eye. | -什么 -那是邪恶之眼 |
[1:17:44] | It’s very bad for you. | 对你来说伤害很大 |
[1:17:54] | How was church? | 教堂怎么样啊 |
[1:17:57] | It was, um… | 那里 |
[1:18:00] | Actually, it was very moving. | 其实 那个地方很感人 |
[1:18:03] | You know, I’m glad I went. | 我很高兴我去了 |
[1:18:04] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:18:06] | Good. Well, I was gonna stay out for a bit and get some air. | 那就好 我现在要出去走走 透透气 |
[1:18:09] | You too cold to hang out? | 你要来吗 会不会太冷 |
[1:18:11] | No. No, not at all. | 不会啊 一点都不冷 |
[1:18:14] | So, um, what do you think? | 所以 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:18:18] | About the Feast and all? | 这次晚宴和今天发生的事情 |
[1:18:20] | I mean, besides the obvious psychological problems of my family. | 当然 除了我家里人的一些心理问题 |
[1:18:26] | It’s been about the best Christmas I think I’ve ever had. | 我觉得这是我过的最棒的圣诞节 |
[1:18:34] | That’s just great! | 太棒了 |
[1:18:35] | Because I went skiing, you do this? | 就因为我去滑雪了 你就做这种事情 |
[1:18:38] | Who’s this? | 他是谁 |
[1:18:39] | I’m her boyfriend. Or didn’t she tell you? | 我是她的男朋友 她没告诉你吗 |
[1:18:41] | Tony, Tony, it’s not what you th– | 托尼 托尼 不是你想的这 |
[1:18:43] | – You have a boyfriend. – No. | -你有男朋友了 -不是的 |
[1:18:44] | Jesus Christ, Beth. | 天哪 贝丝 |
[1:18:46] | Yeah, she’s got a boyfriend. | 对啊 她已经有男朋友了 |
[1:18:47] | Okay, all the romance of Christmas, | 很好 浪漫的圣诞节 |
[1:18:49] | it’s all just make-believe. | 这一切都是假的 |
[1:18:51] | You made me look like a fool. Now get in the car. | 你让我看上去像个傻子 现在 快上车 |
[1:18:54] | Get in the car! | 快上车 |
[1:18:56] | Don’t talk to her like that. | 不要这样和她说话 |
[1:18:57] | Or what? Huh? | 否则呢 |
[1:18:59] | – Okay, stop. – What are you gonna do? | -好了 停下 -你想干什么啊 |
[1:19:01] | Stop! Stop! Stop. I’ll get in the car. | 停下 快停下 我会上车的 |
[1:19:04] | I– I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:19:07] | You’re lucky. | 算你走运 |
[1:19:08] | Just come on, Prentice. | 快走吧 普伦蒂赛 |
[1:19:10] | Disgusting. Down here like some sort of slut. | 真恶心 你像个荡妇一样 |
[1:19:13] | What did you call her? | 你刚刚叫她什么 |
[1:19:17] | -Tony. – Oh, yeah? | -托尼 -怎么 |
[1:19:18] | – Come on, guinea. – Tony! Tony, don’t! | -来啊 几内亚的小子 -托尼 托尼 不要 |
[1:19:19] | – I’ll kick your ass so bad. – Tony! | -我要打得你屁滚尿流 -托尼 |
[1:19:21] | Stop it right now, or I’ll call the police! | 马上停下来 不然我就报警了 |
[1:19:24] | Oh, my God. What– | 天哪 什么 |
[1:19:25] | Mom, what are you even doing here? | 妈 你在这里干什么 |
[1:19:27] | Get in the car now. | 现在 马上 上车 |
[1:19:29] | Did you call him?! | 是你打电话给他的吗 |
[1:19:31] | We’re going home, Beth. | 我们要回家了 贝丝 |
[1:19:34] | Just– Prentice, just get in the car. | 普伦蒂赛 上车吧 |
[1:19:39] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[1:19:41] | Beth, you don’t have to go, right? | 贝丝 其实你不用走的 对不对 |
[1:19:43] | Tony, they’re my family. | 托尼 他们是我的家人 |
[1:19:44] | Well, can’t you just tell ’em what you want? | 你为什么不告诉他们 你想要的是什么 |
[1:19:48] | Are you really, of all people, gonna ask me that? | 你真的要这样问我吗 |
[1:19:52] | Stop. Stop. Just stop. Stop. | 不要 不要 别说了 |
[1:19:55] | Merry Christmas, Tony. | 圣诞节快乐 托尼 |
[1:20:19] | All right, all right. Eh, sit down. | 行了 行了 坐下来 |
[1:20:21] | Don’t you make anything out of this. | 别搞得这跟有什么事一样 |
[1:20:23] | Tony sure threw him a beating, huh? | 托尼确确实实打了他一耳光对吧 |
[1:20:25] | – Hey, Carmine. – What? | -嘿 卡尔米内 -又什么事 |
[1:20:26] | Shh! | 小点声 |
[1:20:32] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[1:20:33] | Yeah, never knew you could fight like that. | 是呢 从来没想过你还能像那样打架 |
[1:20:35] | Actually didn’t look like a girl out there. | 好像那个女孩没在那 |
[1:20:37] | Too bad that guy snaked you with Beth, though. | 虽然那家伙在你这把贝丝截走了确实不好 |
[1:20:39] | I’ve had about enough of you, Vincent Salvatore. | 我真是受够你了 文斯nt Salvatore |
[1:20:41] | Go scrub the sausage roaster. | 把香肠烤箱涮了去 |
[1:20:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:20:46] | I don’t even know why you’re so upset at this. | 我真不明白你在这沮丧什么呢 |
[1:20:48] | She’s a snob. Screw her. | 她是个势利眼 去她的吧 |
[1:20:51] | I wish it were that easy. | 我也希望事情那么简单就好了 |
[1:20:56] | Anyway, it’s probably for the best. | 总之 这样可能是最好的了 |
[1:20:57] | There we go. | 这就对了 |
[1:21:00] | Do you know what I keep thinking about? | 你知道我一直在想什么吗 |
[1:21:02] | What’s that? | 想什么 |
[1:21:03] | Last night, when she was asleep… | 昨晚 她睡着的时候 |
[1:21:08] | her breathing… | 她的呼吸声 |
[1:21:12] | was like the most beautiful thing I ever heard. | 是我听过最美的声音 |
[1:21:17] | Hey, Angelo, I gotta get going. | 安杰洛 我要走了 |
[1:21:19] | Yeah, all right. | 好的 可以 |
[1:21:21] | Tony, if I knew she was gonna get back together with Prentice, | 托尼 如果我知道她会回到普伦蒂赛身边 |
[1:21:24] | I would have never brought her to meet you. | 我一定不会带她认识你的 |
[1:21:26] | Honestly, not meeting her would have been worse. | 说实话 不遇见她的话更糟糕 |
[1:21:37] | You know why girls fall for Tony? | 你知道为什么女孩们会爱上托尼吗 |
[1:21:39] | ‘Cause he’s not afraid to tell ’em how he feels. | 因为他从来不怕把自己的感受告诉她们 |
[1:21:42] | Like, the way he talks, the way he says things… | 比如 他说话的方式 他谈论事情的方式 |
[1:21:46] | if you ever talked to me like that, Angelo… | 你如果也能那样和我聊天 安杰洛 |
[1:21:50] | you only knew how it would make me feel. | 你就知道我是什么感受了 |
[1:21:53] | Sarah, I’m not that kind of guy… | 萨拉 我不是那样的人 |
[1:21:56] | could say those things. | 可以说那些事情 |
[1:21:57] | I-It doesn’t mean that I don’t feel ’em, though. | 但那不意味着我什么感觉都没有 |
[1:22:00] | You know, I– I feel things. | 你明白吧 我对事物也有感受 |
[1:22:02] | I’m just not gonna tell you. | 我只是没有跟你说 |
[1:22:04] | I’d feel embarrassed, like | 我会觉得很尴尬 好像觉得 |
[1:22:05] | you’d think I was stupid or something, you know? | 你会认为我愚蠢或者怎样的 你明白吗 |
[1:22:09] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[1:22:11] | Like if I told you last night, you know, afterwards, | 像昨晚我告诉你的 你懂吗 总之 |
[1:22:15] | when we were laying there, like, it was great | 就像我们躺在那的时候 那就很好 |
[1:22:17] | just to listen to you breathe. | 就只是听着你的呼吸声 |
[1:22:20] | It was the most beautiful sound I ever heard in my life. | 那就是我生命中听过的最美的声音 |
[1:22:30] | Fish wasn’t bad. | 鱼不错 |
[1:22:34] | You changed the water enough. | 你这回水换的足够了 |
[1:22:36] | Here we go. | 我们这样 |
[1:22:42] | You don’t worry about this girl. I– | 你不要担心那个女孩 |
[1:22:45] | I put the malocchioon her. | 我派去了魔鬼的眼睛看着她 |
[1:22:49] | That car probably gonna crash tonight. | 那车今晚可能就出车祸 |
[1:22:52] | Cut off her head. | 把她脑袋割下去 |
[1:22:56] | Oh, gee, thanks, Non. | 哦 妈呀 谢谢 奶奶 |
[1:22:58] | When I come to this, uh, country, | 当我来到这个国家时 |
[1:23:02] | I have an uncle, he is here. | 我在这有个叔叔 |
[1:23:04] | And, one day, he take me out to the yard, | 后来 有一天 他把我带到院子里 |
[1:23:08] | and he show me three men. | 让我面对三个男人 |
[1:23:10] | He say, “Pick one.” | 之后他说 选一个 |
[1:23:15] | I don’t even know their name. | 我连他们的名字都不知道 |
[1:23:18] | So I, uh, pick my husband. | 就这样 我选了我的丈夫 |
[1:23:22] | And, when he die… | 后来 当他去世的时候 |
[1:23:26] | I want to die. | 我也想死了算了 |
[1:23:30] | I love him so much. | 我非常爱他 |
[1:23:34] | Even though we no have big wedding, | 尽管我们没有盛大的婚礼 |
[1:23:36] | big celebration, like on, uh… | 或者仪式 就像 |
[1:23:40] | Guiding Light. | 指路明灯 |
[1:23:43] | She’s a nice girl. | 她是个好姑娘 |
[1:23:47] | But there are other nice girls. | 但还有很多好姑娘 |
[1:23:52] | Nice Italian girls. | 意大利好姑娘 |
[1:23:56] | Thanks, Non. | 谢谢奶奶 |
[1:24:13] | Boy, times have changed. | 伙计们 时代不同了 |
[1:24:14] | When we were kids, all she did was yell | 我们小时候 她天天就会对着咱们吼 |
[1:24:16] | and beat our ass with a wooden spoon. | 拿个木勺到我们屁股 |
[1:24:18] | Yeah, well, maybe you deserved it. | 是吗 那可能是你们活该 |
[1:24:20] | Definitely deserved it. Definitely. | 确实活该 真的是 |
[1:24:21] | I’ll beat your ass tonight with it. | 我今晚也得拿它打你屁股 |
[1:24:22] | I– I think I’m gonna call it a night. | 我准备结束了 今晚就这样吧 |
[1:24:24] | – Where you going? – I gotta go home. | -你去哪 -回家 |
[1:24:27] | – We’re just warming up. – Ah, I know. | -我们才刚热场 -我知道 |
[1:24:29] | Take me with you. | 我和你一起 |
[1:24:30] | Hey, uh, do you mind if I take | 你们介意我带着 |
[1:24:31] | a little bit of the fish with me? | 一点鱼走吗 |
[1:24:33] | Sure. Take the baccala. Okay. | 当然 把这鳕鱼带走吧 |
[1:24:35] | – All right. – Plenty of baccala left. | -好的 -鳕鱼剩了好多 |
[1:24:37] | Best damn baccala you’ll ever have in your life. | 这是你这辈子吃过最好吃的鳕鱼 |
[1:24:40] | Right? Wasn’t it? | 是吧 是不是 |
[1:24:42] | This was a winning seat, wasn’t it? | 这是个获胜宝座 是吧 |
[1:24:45] | What? | 什么 |
[1:25:12] | Are you okay, man? | 你还好吧 哥们 |
[1:25:16] | To tell you the truth, I feel like I’m gonna throw up. | 告诉你实话 我感觉我要吐了 |
[1:25:24] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:26:08] | – Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas. | -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[1:26:13] | I was afraid you were mad at me. | 我以为你会跟我生气呢 |
[1:26:16] | You’re the guy who holds | 你是那个帮忙把 |
[1:26:17] | a girl’s hair back when she’s puking. | 一个呕吐的女生头发握在她身后的人 |
[1:26:19] | How could anyone be mad at you? | 怎么会有谁跟你生气呢 |
[1:26:23] | You gonna give me a hard time for going over there? | 因为你给了我一段艰难的时光去走出去吗 |
[1:26:26] | I think you needed to go over there… | 我觉得你应该会走出去的 |
[1:26:28] | make it real so you could move on. | 接受现实 你才能继续向前 |
[1:26:33] | You should write a frickin’ book. | 你应该写本书 |
[1:26:37] | You’re a good friend, Juke, to Tony and me. | 你真是个好朋友 朱可 对托尼和我都是 |
[1:26:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:43] | You wanna come in and heat some of this up? | 你愿意进来然后把这些热一下吗 |
[1:26:46] | – Yeah. Come on in. It’s cold. | -好 -进来 挺冷的 |
[1:26:51] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[1:27:03] | The worst part of being a parent | 为人父母最糟糕的事就是 |
[1:27:05] | is seeing things come at your children | 看着事情发生在你孩子们身上 |
[1:27:07] | that you know can hurt them | 你知道那将会给他们造成伤害 |
[1:27:09] | and being unable to prevent a catastrophe. | 但是却无力阻止一场灾难 |
[1:27:12] | Catastrophe? | 灾难 |
[1:27:14] | The only catastrophe tonight was the one that you created. | 今晚唯一的一场灾难就是你制造的 |
[1:27:28] | I would do anything to protect you. | 我做任何事都是为了保护你 |
[1:27:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:27:40] | Prentice is still awake downstairs. | 普伦蒂赛在楼下还没睡 |
[1:27:44] | And it is Christmas. | 这是圣诞节 |
[1:28:14] | I was an idiot… | 我就是个傻瓜 |
[1:28:16] | to go skiing instead of spending Christmas with you. | 去滑雪没有在圣诞节陪你 |
[1:28:22] | And I’m sorry… | 我真的对不起 |
[1:28:24] | for losing my temper and for saying those things. | 发脾气说那些话 |
[1:28:28] | I am so jealous. | 我这样小肚鸡肠 |
[1:28:33] | I just need to learn to control my temper. | 我应该试着学会控制自己的脾气 |
[1:28:38] | If I’d have been in control… | 如果我控制好了 |
[1:28:40] | he wouldn’t have even landed a punch. | 他不至于会打一耳光过来 |
[1:28:45] | Well, it’s time to grow up, I guess. | 好吧 是时候长大了 我觉得 |
[1:28:48] | I’m not gonna lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[1:28:52] | It’s time to start planning our future. | 是时候计划我们的将来了 |
[1:29:13] | I’ll see youse tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:30:59] | Hey, I didn’t know you slept here. | 嘿 我不知道你睡这了 |
[1:31:01] | – Yeah. – Can I get you some coffee? | -是 -我给你拿点咖啡 |
[1:31:04] | Um, sure, Pap. Thanks. | 好的 爷爷 谢谢 |
[1:31:06] | There you go. | 这就给你 |
[1:31:09] | Oh, who the heck is that this early in the morning? | 谁怎么这么早敲门 |
[1:31:15] | Hi. | 早 |
[1:31:16] | Merry Christmas, sweetheart. | 圣诞快乐 甜心 |
[1:31:18] | We missed you last night. | 我们昨晚很想你 |
[1:31:19] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:31:21] | Your mom says you stayed over here. | 你妈妈说你在这 |
[1:31:24] | Katie, you shouldn’t have. | 卡蒂 你其实不用 |
[1:31:27] | Really. I mean, I didn’t get you anything. | 真心的 我是说 我什么都没给你 |
[1:31:28] | Stop right there. I just… | 先停下 我只是 |
[1:31:31] | I just came over here to say merry Christmas | 我只是过来说声圣诞快乐 |
[1:31:33] | and– and that I’m sorry for everything. | 还有 我真的很抱歉 对所有的事情 |
[1:31:39] | Go on. Open it. | 继续 打开看看 |
[1:31:59] | Yeah, wow. | 还行吧 |
[1:32:04] | No one has been a better friend to me than you. | 对我来说没有比你更好的朋友了 |
[1:32:08] | And when you come round, | 当你来到我身边 |
[1:32:10] | and you try to get me to fall into bed with you, | 试图让我和你睡在一起 |
[1:32:12] | well, yeah, I want to, but… | 好吧 是的 我也想 但是 |
[1:32:16] | I love you too much… | 我很爱你 |
[1:32:19] | not to love you enough. | 但还是不够爱你 |
[1:32:24] | Jeez, Tony. You know, | 天呐 托尼 你知道 |
[1:32:25] | you wonder why I can’t get over you | 你知道我为什么放不下你 |
[1:32:27] | when you say stuff like that. | 在你说这些的时候 |
[1:32:30] | I can’t be your friend. | 我没法和你做朋友 |
[1:32:33] | Not right now, anyway. | 至少现在不行 无论如何 |
[1:32:36] | I wanna be worth it. | 我也希望我配得上 |
[1:32:39] | And I know I gotta change some stuff, | 我也知道我需要做些改变 |
[1:32:41] | but, for what it’s worth, I think, um… | 但是 为了配得上它 我觉得 |
[1:32:46] | I think you need to change some stuff, too. | 你应该也需要做些改变 |
[1:32:50] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:33:13] | You know, uh… | 你知道 |
[1:33:16] | I’ve been thinking about something, Pap. | 我一直在想些事情 爷爷 |
[1:33:17] | Yeah, what’s that? | 是吗 什么事 |
[1:33:21] | Well, I’d like to leave school, | 就是 我想离开学校 |
[1:33:23] | the– the business program. | 不继续做这个商业项目了 |
[1:33:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:33:28] | Do what? Come work at the store? | 做什么 来店里工作 |
[1:33:31] | No. | 不 |
[1:33:36] | I want to go to art school. | 我想去艺术学校 |
[1:33:38] | There’s a really good one in Pittsburgh. | 匹兹堡有个学校真挺不错的 |
[1:33:41] | But at least I wanna try, anyways. | 但是不管怎么说 至少我想试一下 |
[1:33:47] | You gonna say something? | 你要说点什么吗 |
[1:33:52] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[1:33:59] | Let me tell you something. | 我来跟你说些事情 |
[1:34:01] | When my father came to this country, | 我父亲来到这座城市的时候 |
[1:34:02] | he worked like a goddamn slave in their mines. | 他类似累活的像个奴隶似的在矿井里干活 |
[1:34:06] | The mines killed him. | 也死于矿井 |
[1:34:09] | Just so his family could do a little bit better | 正因为如此他的家庭过得稍微好了一点点 |
[1:34:11] | than they did back in the old country. | 比他们过去在原来国家的时候 |
[1:34:14] | And, thanks to him… | 而且 多亏他 |
[1:34:17] | I was able to get out… | 我才有机会出来 |
[1:34:20] | and start the store. | 并且开了这个店 |
[1:34:23] | Because of that, | 正因如此 |
[1:34:24] | your dad never had to work in the mines. | 你爸爸再也不用去矿井里干活了 |
[1:34:29] | You think we’re just done here, that’s it? | 你以为我们就止步于此了 就这样了吗 |
[1:34:30] | We went through all the shit | 我们遭了那么多罪 |
[1:34:31] | we went through just to stand still? | 我们克服了那么多困难就满足现状了吗 |
[1:34:33] | You wanna go to art school? | 你想去艺术学校 |
[1:34:36] | Do you? | 是吧 |
[1:34:37] | Then, you go to art school. | 那你就去艺术学校 |
[1:34:42] | Dad would never go for it. | 爸爸不会同意的 |
[1:34:45] | Have you ever even asked him? Hmm? | 你有跟他问过吗 |
[1:34:50] | Give the man a little credit. | 给他一点面子 |
[1:34:54] | Now do me a favor. Take out the garbage, will you? | 帮我个忙 把这垃圾倒了 可以吧 |
[1:34:56] | Your brother was supposed to take it out, and he didn’t, | 本来应该是你弟弟倒出去 但他没有 |
[1:34:58] | and the whole house is stinking. | 整个房子都臭了 |
[1:35:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:35:16] | Shit. | 真倒霉 |
[1:35:23] | How are you people at breakfast? | 你家人早餐怎么样 |
[1:35:26] | You mean how do they act, or how’s the food? | 你是说他们怎么样 还是说食物 |
[1:35:28] | Both. | 都有 |
[1:35:31] | Well, um, Christmas, | 好吧 圣诞节 |
[1:35:35] | Easter, funerals, bar mitzvahs, it doesn’t really matter. | 复活节 葬礼 受戒仪式 都差不多 |
[1:35:38] | They’re always the same. | 他们一直都一样 |
[1:35:42] | The food’s pretty great, though. | 但这些确实很好吃 |
[1:35:46] | About Prentice, I’m so– | 关于普伦蒂赛 我真的 |
[1:35:56] | Buon Natale, Antonio. | 圣诞快乐 安东尼奥 |
[1:35:59] | Buon Natale. | 圣诞快乐 |