英文名称:Felon
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 禁止用於任何商業盈利行為 歡迎登錄人人美劇論壇交流 下載 在線觀看 www.YYETS.net | |
[00:50] | Okay. let’s get you some bananas. | 好吧 吃點香蕉 |
[00:52] | You haven’t touched your cereal. I thought you were hungry. | 你還沒碰過麥片啊 我還以為你餓了 |
[00:55] | – good. – so. what’s up for today? | -很好 -那麼今天都有哪些安排呢? |
[00:57] | Well. today. we gotta give the caterer the last check. | 今天要把婚宴上的菜再核對一遍 |
[01:00] | Go over the decorations at the church. | 檢查下教堂的佈置 |
[01:02] | Find out why my dress is gonna cost more. | 然後搞清楚為什麼我的婚紗又貴了 |
[01:04] | I didn’t want lace on the bust. instead they doubled it. | 我不想要胸口的蕾絲 價錢反而貴了一倍 |
[01:07] | How much more? | 貴多少? |
[01:12] | Six-fifty. that’s a lot of money. | 650 那是很多錢啊 |
[01:14] | Mikey. come here. | 麥克 過來 |
[01:17] | Six-fifty. what do you think of that? are you sure? | 650 你覺得我們該買嗎 你確定? |
[01:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:22] | – man says go for it. – really? | -我們的男人說去買吧 -真的嗎? |
[01:24] | It’s your wedding dress. baby. mikey wants mom to look hot. | 這是你的婚紗 寶貝 麥克想媽媽看上去漂亮點 |
[01:27] | – so do i. – major brownie points. | -我也是 -謝謝你 |
[01:37] | Hey. hand me that. manny? manny…? thanks. | 把那個給我 曼尼? 曼尼? 謝了 |
[01:44] | – what time we got. 4:30? – on the dot. wade. | -現在幾點了 4:30? -剛好 韋德 |
[01:47] | – checks. boys. – I’m down with that. man. | -來領支票 各位 -知道了 夥計 |
[01:50] | Time to get paid. | 該付你們薪水了 |
[02:06] | Baby. | 寶貝 |
[02:08] | – we got the business loan. – shut up. are you kidding? | -我們申請到貸款了 -閉嘴 你在開玩笑嗎? |
[02:12] | Oh. baby. that’s so great. | 寶貝 太棒了 |
[02:15] | I can hire four or five more guys. | 我能再雇四到五個夥計 |
[02:18] | I get joe to run a second crew. | 我叫喬帶一組 |
[02:20] | Do another 30 grand this year. | 今年再多做三萬 |
[02:24] | I’m so proud of you. baby. | 我真為你感到驕傲 親愛的 |
[02:27] | You built up this entire business all on your own. | 整個事業都要歸功於你 |
[02:30] | No. we did. | 不 這是我們一起努力的結果 |
[03:05] | Somebody’s in the house. | 屋裡有人 |
[03:11] | We gotta get mikey. quiet. | 我們去看一下麥克 小聲一點 |
[03:19] | Stay with me. | 我們一起過去 |
[03:31] | – okay. – okay. okay. | -好的 -好的 好的 |
[03:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎麼了? |
[03:36] | Everything’s okay. | 沒事 |
[03:37] | – everything’s okay. – what’s happening? | -沒事 -發生了什麼事? |
[03:40] | Everything’s okay. just go back to sleep. | -沒事 睡覺吧 |
[03:42] | Stay in this room. | 待在這個房間裡 |
[04:03] | Wade! | 韋德! |
[04:08] | Stop. what are you doing? | 住手 你在幹什麼? |
[04:10] | – back off. – I said stop. | -退後 -我說了住手 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1259个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:211个,六级词汇:97个,GRE词汇:121个,托福词汇:141个,考研词汇:226个,专四词汇:180个,专八词汇:31个, 所有生词标注共:450个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:14] | Damn it. | 該死的 |
[04:25] | Oh. god. | 上帝啊 |
[04:36] | Wade. what’s happening? | 韋德 怎麼了? |
[04:38] | Stay in the house! | 待在屋裡! |
[04:41] | Stay in the house! | 待在屋裡! |
[04:43] | Stay alive. stay alive. | 別死 別死 |
[04:45] | Please don’t die. | 拜託別死啊 |
[04:48] | Jesus christ. | 上帝啊 |
[04:50] | Motherfucker. I did that. | 他媽的 我殺了他 |
[04:56] | Wade. I’m calling 911. | 韋德 我撥911了 |
[05:32] | Can she at least put him to bed. please? | 能讓她把孩子帶去睡覺嗎 拜託了? |
[05:49] | We didn’t find a weapon anywhere. | 我們找不到任何武器 |
[05:52] | He did have your wallet in his hand. | 他手上確實有你的錢包 |
[05:54] | Maybe you thought that if you… | 也許你想如果你… |
[05:56] | No. what I saw was. he was reaching for something. | 不 我看到他在兜裡找什麼 |
[05:59] | I thought it was a gun or weapon. | 我以為會是把槍 |
[06:01] | I told him to stop. he kept turning around. okay? | 我叫他站住 他卻轉身就跑 |
[06:04] | So I aimed the bat. then he started to duck. | 所以我朝著他的肩膀打過去 然後他就倒下了 |
[06:07] | Look. if he was still in the house when it happened… | 如果事發的時候他在屋裡 |
[06:09] | …or if he was at least armed. we could make a case for self-defense. | 或者他有武器 我們可以認定這是一件正當防衛案 |
[06:13] | But the problem is. he was no longer a threat when he left the house. | 但問題是 他離開了屋子 對你再也夠不成威脅了 |
[06:17] | Yet you proceeded to chase him outside with a bat. | 而你跟上拿著球棒去追他 |
[06:21] | – killed him with one swing. – wait a second. please. | -一揮就把他打死了 -等一下 |
[06:24] | – l… it was an accident. – I’m sorry. | -我…這是意外 -我很抱歉 |
[06:26] | We’re gonna have to place you under arrest for murder. | 我們不得不以謀殺逮捕你 |
[06:29] | Murder? | 謀殺? |
[06:32] | Are you out of your minds? the guy was robbing us. | 你瘋了嗎? 那個男人在搶劫我們 |
[06:35] | – he was in my child’s room! – ma’am. I understand… | -他在我孩子的房間! -夫人 我能理解… |
[06:37] | What was wade supposed to do? wait for the guy to shoot him? | 那韋德該怎麼做 等那人開槍殺他? |
[06:40] | No. what he should have done is stay inside and dial 911. | 不 他應該待在屋裡撥911 |
[07:19] | Face the wall. hands over your head. | 面對牆壁 把手舉過頭頂 |
[07:22] | Hands up on the wall. | 把手放在牆上 |
[07:38] | Are you hiv positive? | 你有艾滋嗎? |
[07:40] | No. | 沒有 |
[07:55] | Don’t touch this button unless it’s an emergency. | 除非有緊急事件否則別按這個鈕 |
[08:04] | Come back up in here. | 我又進來了 |
[08:07] | You know what I’m saying? don’t come back up in here. | 你有臉不? 都說了你別再進來了 |
[08:39] | You eyeball me. motherfucker. huh? you eyeballing me? | 他媽的 看什麼看? 盯著我看是吧? |
[08:45] | You motherfucker. | 你他媽的 |
[08:48] | I see. you’re a bitch. huh? | 我懂了 你是個婊子 是吧? |
[08:49] | I’m gonna clean your mouth. suck my dick. | 我要把你的嘴巴弄乾淨點 快舔我的雞巴 |
[08:51] | Fuck you! | 操你! |
[09:02] | Fight in 33! fight in 33! | 33號有人打架! 33號有人打架! |
[09:07] | – all of you get against the wall. – crew resistance. | -所有人靠牆站 -集體鬧事兒啊 |
[09:10] | I’ll fucking kill you. | 我他媽干死你 |
[09:13] | Against the wall. everybody. | 每個人靠牆站 |
[09:18] | – I’ll kill you. boy. – all this started from you looking. man. | -我要殺了你 -都是你亂看才弄成這樣 |
[09:24] | You’re dead. motherfucker. you’re so dead. | 你死定了 他媽的 你死定了 |
[09:28] | Keep your hands on your heads. | 把手放在頭上 |
[09:50] | You down for yours. holmes? | 管好你自己的事兒 神探先生 |
[09:53] | We gonna have a wreck in here? | 我們要打一架嗎 |
[09:56] | – no. – good. | -不 -很好 |
[09:58] | You just clean up the pad on wednesdays and saturdays. | 那你就不用說那些沒用的了 |
[10:00] | And keep all your shit on your bunk. | 記住每週三每週六你來打掃房間 |
[10:18] | time served:1day | 服刑時間:第一天 |
[10:30] | – hey. – hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[10:32] | Baby. what happened to your face? | 親愛的 你臉上是怎麼回事? |
[10:35] | I got jumped. | 我被人打了 |
[10:36] | – well. we gotta tell somebody. – it won’t help. laura. | -我們得告訴管事兒的啊 -沒用的 羅拉 |
[10:40] | Are you okay? | 你還好嗎? |
[10:41] | How’s mikey? | 麥克還好吧? |
[10:43] | He’s scared. | 他很害怕 |
[10:44] | He just keeps asking for you. wade. I didn’t know what to tell him. | 他不停地問你的事 韋德 我不知道怎麼跟他說 |
[10:48] | So I told him that you went on a trip. | 我告訴他你去旅遊了 |
[10:51] | It doesn’t help that we’re staying with my mother. | 我們和我媽一起住但他還是問個不停 |
[10:54] | Great. | 很好 |
[10:55] | Wade. I didn’t feel safe at the house by myself. | 韋德 我一個人住那感到很不安全 |
[10:59] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都會好起來的 |
[11:01] | I promise you. | 我答應你 |
[11:03] | We have to get you out of here. | 我們得把你弄出來啊 |
[11:06] | They’re gonna give me a public defender. | 他們會指派給我一位公設辯護律師 |
[11:08] | Let me see what they say. we’ll go from there. | 讓我看看他們說什麼 我們從哪兒著手 |
[11:24] | I’m mara reid. I’ll be representing you. | 我是馬拉·瑞德 我是你的律師 |
[11:26] | Hi. nice to meet you. | 嗨 很高興看到你 |
[11:28] | This part’s a formality. judge will arraign you. | 這部分只是個形式 法官會傳你上庭的 |
[11:31] | Set bail at a million. which is mandatory for a murder charge. | 謀殺指控的保釋金為一百萬 |
[11:34] | Do you have a million dollars in collateral? | 你有一百萬美元作為擔保嗎? |
[11:36] | No. not even close. | 沒有 遠遠不夠 |
[11:38] | Anybody willing to help out and co-sign? your parents? | 有人能幫你或者為你擔保嗎 你的父母呢 |
[11:41] | My parents died nine years ago. | 我雙親九年前死了 |
[11:44] | I’ll do what I can to move things along. | 我看我能做些什麼 |
[12:03] | State of revolution! | 我們必須革命! |
[12:05] | Revolution! | 革命! |
[12:10] | Come on in. come on. motherfucker. | 進來啊 進來 操你媽 |
[12:12] | – get in. – fuck. yeah. | -進去 -操 |
[12:15] | What are we gonna be? we’ll see. | 我們能怎麼樣 我們得看看情況會怎樣 |
[12:18] | We’ll see. | 我們來瞧瞧 |
[12:21] | Did smith say why they were rioting? | 史密斯有說為什麼他們會暴亂嗎? |
[12:23] | No. it’s like he got everyone riled up just for the hell of it. | 沒 好像是他讓這些人狂躁起來的 |
[12:26] | Now. with john. there’s always a reason. | 只要約翰在 這一切就都有個解釋了 |
[12:30] | Come and destroy me. break the illusion to pieces. | 摧毀我的肉體 這些幻像終將灰飛湮滅 |
[12:38] | You sure know how to stir up a pile of shit. don’t you. boy? | 你很會鼓動這群人渣 是吧 孩子? |
[12:41] | Well. you know me. gordon. always one for live entertainment. | 你知道我的 戈登 我一直喜歡這種現場秀 |
[12:44] | They mean business this time. john. | 他們這次可是很生氣 後果也很嚴重 約翰 |
[12:48] | They wanna stick you in the hole forever. | 他們想要你永遠呆在牢裡 |
[12:52] | Now. you and I both know you don’t want that. | 而你和我都知道你不想那樣 |
[12:54] | My maria would have been 27 yesterday. | 我的瑪利亞昨天已經27歲了 |
[12:59] | Is that what this is all about? | 就因為這個嗎? |
[13:04] | You gotta stop living in the past. john. | 不要總是活在過去 約翰 |
[13:06] | Hey. I am the past. | 過去的記憶就是我擁有的全部 |
[13:09] | I should’ve been a dead man. | 我本來應該去死的 |
[13:11] | Instead. they turned me into the walking fucking dead. | 可相反 他們把我關在這個生不如死的地方 |
[13:16] | All right. look. | 好吧 你看 |
[13:19] | I’m gonna get them to transfer you. give you a fresh start. | 我會讓他們把你轉走 給你個新的開始 |
[13:22] | But after that. I am all out of favors. you understand me? | 但那樣的話咱倆就兩清了 你懂我的意思不? |
[13:28] | Well. I guess it’s… | 那麼我想我的生命… |
[13:30] | …on to the next chapter. huh. gordon? | …要翻到了下一章了 是吧 戈登? |
[13:35] | But then again. maybe not. | 然後還是這樣重複以前的生活 又或許不是 |
[13:41] | Just behave yourself. would you? | 你就不能規矩點嗎? |
[13:53] | Come on. | 快點 |
[13:57] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎麼回事? |
[13:58] | My preliminary was supposed to be weeks ago. | 我幾個禮拜以前就該出庭了 |
[14:00] | I asked for more time to build your case. | 我申請到了多一些的時間來做你的案子 |
[14:04] | But I got some good news. | 不過我帶來了好消息 |
[14:05] | The da’s sympathetic to your situation. he is. | 檢察官對你的情況很同情 |
[14:08] | He’s agreed to reduce if you plead no contest forthwith commitment… | 他同意給你減刑如果你不請求辯護即刻認罪 |
[14:12] | Hold on. what does that mean? | 等等 那是什麼意思 |
[14:15] | If you plead no contest… | 如果你不請求辯護 |
[14:16] | …he’ll reduce the charge to involuntary manslaughter. | 他會把你的指控減至過失殺人 |
[14:19] | You get no more than three years. you start serving it immediately. | 你將被判三年 即刻服刑 |
[14:22] | If you stay out of trouble. you’ll only do half. | 如果你不惹麻煩 你只須坐一半的牢 |
[14:25] | Hell. you’ve already got 95 days time served. | 而且你已經服刑了95天 |
[14:27] | You’d be out in less than 15 months. | 你將在15個月之內出獄 |
[14:29] | And what other options do I have? | 我還有別的選擇嗎 |
[14:31] | We go to a jury trial which will take a year to get to anyway… | 如果我們讓陪審團審案 那需要一年的時間 |
[14:34] | …and they try you for second-degree murder. | 而且他們會判你二級謀殺的 |
[14:37] | It carries a mandatory sentence of 15 years to life. | 那會讓你做15年牢的 |
[14:40] | Look. take the deal. | 就這麼辦吧 |
[14:42] | We won’t do better. | 我們只能做到這樣了 |
[14:45] | Your honor. the defendant is willing to plead guilty… | 法官大人 被告認同 |
[14:48] | …to an amended count of involuntary manslaughter. | 過失殺人的罪名 |
[14:52] | We’ve agreed to a three-year sentence in state prison… | 我們同意給予在州監獄三年的判刑 |
[14:55] | …with a forthwith commitment. | 並且即刻執行 |
[14:57] | The 97 days mr. porter has served in county jail… | 波特先生在縣監獄服刑的97天 |
[15:01] | …would be credited to his overall sentence. | 會記入他的整個刑期之中 |
[15:03] | Mr. porter. | 波特先生 |
[15:05] | Do you understand that this can be used against you… | 日後如果你再有任何 |
[15:08] | …in any future violations or convictions… | 違法的行為 |
[15:10] | …resulting in additional time added to your sentence? | 你都將會受到額外的加刑 |
[15:13] | Yes, your honor. | 我明白 法官大人 |
[15:14] | And mr. porter, do you understand… | 波特先生 |
[15:17] | …that you’ll be banned from buying or possessing firearms… | 你將被禁止購買或擁有槍械 |
[15:20] | …that until your sentence and parole term is served… | 在你的刑期和假釋期結束之前 |
[15:23] | …you cannot vote or leave the county without authorization. | 你不能參加選舉以及需經認可方可離開本郡 |
[15:27] | – do you understand these terms? – yes, your honor. | -這些條款你都清楚了嗎 -是的 法官大人 |
[15:30] | Therefore. mr. porter. for your conviction in count one… | 那麼 波特先生 鑒於你一級罪名成立 |
[15:33] | …this court sentences you to three years in state prison… | 本法庭判你在州監獄服刑三年 |
[15:37] | …with a credit of 97 days already served. | 其中97天已服完 |
[15:41] | – good luck to you. sir. – thank you. your honor. | -祝你好運 先生 -謝謝法官大人 |
[16:03] | Yo. man. we caught the chain to the motherfucking madhouse. homey. | 夥計 我們將是同一個瘋人院裡的夥伴了 |
[16:07] | It’s like this place is always cracking off. | 那個地方亂得要死 |
[16:11] | Yo. my name is jake. they call me snowman. | 我的名字是傑克 他們都叫我雪人 |
[16:14] | – what’s yours? – wade. | -你叫什麼? -韋德 |
[16:16] | Wade. | 韋德 |
[16:20] | Yo. man. know who that fucker is. wade? | 知道那邊那個是誰嗎 韋德? |
[16:24] | White dude with the mustache? | 那個穿白衣留鬍子的? |
[16:26] | That’s danny samson. | 那是丹尼·森孫 |
[16:28] | Dude’s in the brand. | 那傢伙可是兄弟會的人 |
[16:30] | He should be locked up at the shu at the bay right now… | 他現在該被關在海邊的安保監獄(關牛逼罪犯的監獄)才對 |
[16:34] | …but. like. the mad dog’s genius. you know? | 但這條瘋狗是個天才 你知道嗎? |
[16:36] | He flies under the radar. he’s like a sleeper. | 他在雷達的監控下都能逃走 人不可貌相啊 |
[16:40] | No letters. no ab tats. nothing. | 沒有紋一個字母 也沒有AB紋身 什麼都沒 |
[16:43] | Cops can’t fucking validate him. | 連警察都搞不清他的來歷 |
[16:45] | What’s the brand? | 什麼烙印? |
[16:48] | It’s the aryan brotherhood. man. | 雅利安兄弟會(縮寫為前文的AB) |
[16:51] | Yo. you better figure your shit out fast. homey. | 你最好趕緊搞清楚點 既然你已經進來了 |
[17:02] | – so. what time’s the game tonight? – five. | -今晚幾點的比賽? -五點 |
[17:08] | What are you doing? | 你在幹嘛? |
[17:09] | Hiding from jill sanders. | 躲吉爾·桑德斯 |
[17:11] | She wants to fight me… | 她想跟我打架 |
[17:14] | …but she’s a girl. | 但她是個女孩 |
[17:15] | Which one? the one in the white? | 哪個? 白衣服那個? |
[17:20] | Well. she is big. | 她很高大 |
[17:22] | Yeah. she’s huge. | 是的 她真的塊頭很大 |
[17:25] | Well. you tell her you’re not gonna fight. period. | 你告訴她你現在不會和她打的 |
[17:29] | So she might as well just let it go. | 那麼她可能就會算了的 |
[17:32] | And if that doesn’t work. then. you know. just kick her in the nuts. | 如果沒有用 那麼你就踢她那 |
[17:40] | Give me a hug. get out of here. man. | 抱一個 下車吧 小男子漢 |
[17:42] | Come on. | 來 |
[17:45] | I’ll see you later. | 待會見 |
[17:47] | Hey. todd. you know I was kidding. right? | 陶德 你知道我在開玩笑對吧 |
[17:50] | The weak are the ones who can’t avoid trouble. | 無法搞定麻煩的人就是孬種 |
[17:53] | – I know. dad. – all right. see you later. | -我懂 老爸 -那好 待會見 |
[17:58] | Oh. man. | 小傢伙 |
[18:23] | Yo. that fucking toad’s eyeballing you. homey. | 那賤人在看你呢 老兄 |
[18:29] | Got into a fight with him at county. didn’t think it was that big a deal. | 我和他在郡裡打了一架 我想那沒什麼大不了 |
[18:33] | Shit. man. everything in here is a big fucking deal. | 錯了 夥計 沒有什麼不是大不了的 |
[18:36] | Look at someone the wrong way. it’s on. | 你用錯誤的方式看人 你就挑起了他的怒火 |
[18:38] | You fucking don’t look at them. it’s on. | 然後你不去看他 同樣挑起了他的怒火 |
[18:41] | Do yourself a favor. | 為了你好給你個建議 |
[18:42] | When we get down to yard… | 等我們下車以後 |
[18:44] | …get down for your fucking race. wood. | 跟著你的同伴一起 |
[18:47] | Sling with the first monkey who opens his mouth. | 打那個先開口的混蛋 |
[18:49] | I’ll back you up. don’t you fucking worry about it. | 我會挺你的 這個你不用擔心 |
[19:24] | – it’s jumping off. – what? | -動手吧 -什麼 |
[19:44] | We have a major 415 in the back of the bus. multiple inmates involved. | 車後發生情況 多名囚犯參與鬧事 |
[19:47] | Have an ert unit dispatched and ready. | 請求快速反應部隊增援 |
[20:36] | – oh. fuck! – they got the motherfucking goons. | -操! -抓到這個傻逼了 |
[20:50] | You found it under your seat. don’t say shit. | 你就說在座位下找到的 別亂說話 |
[20:52] | – rats get whacked. – what are you doing? | -你要瞎說的話就等死吧 -你要幹嘛? |
[20:54] | Sit down and shut up. now! | 坐下 都把嘴閉上! |
[20:58] | Heads down! now! | 把頭低下! |
[21:00] | And stay down… | 彎腰伏在座位上 |
[21:02] | …stay quiet. | 保持安靜 |
[21:03] | Or I’ll cn gas the whole fucking bus. let you choke on it! | 否則我給車裡來罐瓦斯讓你們老實會兒! |
[21:29] | Send him to the infirmary. | 把他送到醫務室 |
[21:30] | Throw the rest in the hole till we figure this shit out. | 把其餘的關進牢房裡直到我們把事情查清楚 |
[21:34] | – team. get them off the bus. – get your asses up. | -把他們帶下車 -都給我站起來 |
[21:37] | – let’s go off the bus. let’s go. – let’s go. hurry up. | -全給我下車 快 -快 趕緊了 |
[21:41] | It wasn’t my weapon. I swear. | 這不是我的東西 我發誓 |
[21:42] | – save that shit. – it was under my seat. | -省省吧 -它就在我的座位底下 |
[22:00] | Jesus christ. | 上帝啊 |
[22:04] | What am I gonna do? | 我該怎麼辦? |
[22:07] | Oh. man. | 夥計 |
[22:12] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[22:14] | – hey. guard! – shut the fuck up! | -警衛! -給我閉嘴! |
[22:19] | Guard. please. | 警衛 求你了 |
[22:21] | Hello? | 有人嗎? |
[22:22] | What am I gonna do? one fucking phone call! | 我該怎麼辦 讓我打個電話吧! |
[22:26] | Damn it. this is fucking crazy. | 該死的 都瘋了 |
[22:28] | Motherfucker. come on! | 操你媽 拜託! |
[22:31] | Please. god. please. | 求你了 上帝 求你了 |
[22:32] | I shouldn’t even fucking be in here! | 我本來都不應該來這! |
[22:41] | Get your head off the ground. fish. | 把頭抬起來 新來的 |
[22:43] | Look at me in my eyes when I talk to you. | 我跟你講話的時候看著我的眼睛 |
[22:46] | We know you didn’t stick that inmate. | 我們知道你沒有捅那個囚犯 |
[22:47] | tell us who did it and you’re out of it. | 告訴我們是誰幹的你就可以走了 |
[22:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:51] | I found the weapon under my seat. | 那個是我在位子下面發現的 |
[22:53] | – somebody must’ve slid it on the floor. – bullshit. | -肯定是有人把它扔到我地板上了 -少裝蒜了 |
[22:56] | We know it was danny samson. | 我們知道是丹尼·森孫 |
[22:58] | Just admit it. | 你就承認了吧 |
[23:00] | If you know. why do you need me? | 如果你知道幹嘛還把我關在這? |
[23:01] | Son of a bitch! | 你個狗娘養的! |
[23:02] | – I will put you in the hole… – come on. | -我會把你一人關起來 -拜託 |
[23:05] | – till you’re fucking an old man. | -直到你變成糟老頭 |
[23:07] | – you hear me? – wait. | -聽見我說的沒? -等等 |
[23:11] | Let me tell you about that piece of shit you’re covering for. | 讓我告訴你你在包庇什麼樣的人 |
[23:15] | You think he’ll give you love for this. get yourself some protection. | 你以為他會罩著你 |
[23:18] | right? | 是嗎? |
[23:19] | Samson’s a stone-cold killer who could give a fuck about you. | 森孫是個冷血的殺手 甚至連你也會殺 |
[23:22] | Look what he did to one of his own race. | 看看他都對他的弟兄做了什麼 |
[23:25] | You don’t mean shit to him. look at me. boy. | 你對他來說狗屁都不是 看著我 |
[23:29] | When the time comes. he will whack you. | 當時候一到 他會為了保護自己 |
[23:32] | Protect his own ass. | 而做掉你 |
[23:34] | Is that who you looking to back? | 那是你要包庇的人嗎? |
[23:37] | That inmate that got stuck in the neck. he’s in critical condition. | 那個脖子被刺的囚犯現在還沒度過危險期 |
[23:41] | If he dies. you’re going down for accessory to murder. | 如果他死了 你就成了謀殺的幫兇 |
[23:50] | – I don’t know. I don’t know. I’m sorry. – fuck it. | -我不知道 我不知道 對不起 -操 |
[23:54] | He wants to soldier up with his new homeys. | 他想挺他的獄友 |
[23:57] | Let him. | 讓他去吧 |
[24:00] | Congratulations. porter. | 恭喜你 波特 |
[24:03] | You’re on your way to the shu. | 在安保監獄裡面你就只能靠你自己了 |
[24:06] | That’s my motherfucking house. | 那可是我的地盤 |
[24:11] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[24:25] | Come on. come on. bitch! come get some. | 來啊 來啊 婊子! 來找打啊 |
[24:42] | Open a section. | 把大門打開 |
[24:48] | Step inside. | 往裡走 |
[24:51] | One. two. three… | 一 二 三 |
[24:53] | Welcome home. | 歡迎回家 |
[24:55] | One. two. three. | 一 二 三 |
[25:09] | Look how lucky you are. | 看你有多幸運 |
[25:11] | Against the wall. | 靠牆站 |
[25:14] | What’s up? | 怎麼了 |
[25:16] | Crack 13. | 把13號打開 |
[25:19] | Do not move. there’s a fucking gun trained on your head. | 別亂動 有只槍指著你呢 |
[25:22] | Move to the right. | 去右邊 |
[25:24] | Step inside. | 往裡走 |
[25:27] | Close 13. | 把13號關上 |
[25:29] | Get something straight. we’re hands-on. | 老實點 你這樣的我們可見多了 |
[25:31] | You’ll receive no warning shots. | 亂動的話 不用事先警告就可以一槍斃了你 |
[25:36] | I’ll uncuff your first hand. grip the port. understand? | 我會解開你的第一隻手 手別動 明白不 |
[25:39] | Yes. | 明白 |
[25:41] | Grab the food port. I’ll uncuff your second hand. | 解開的手抓住送食窗 我會解開另一個的 |
[25:43] | Step away from the door. you understand? | 然後離門遠點 懂嗎? |
[25:45] | – do you understand? – yes. | -懂嗎? -懂了 |
[25:48] | Step inside. | 進去 |
[25:51] | You’re in here 23l7. get an hour yard time a day. | 你在這是2317號 一天會在院子裡放風一小時 |
[25:54] | Three showers a week. that’s it. | 一周洗三次澡 就這麼多 |
[25:56] | – welcome to the shu. – sixteen. | -歡迎來到shu -16 |
[26:00] | 17 18 19 Seventeen. 18. 19. | |
[26:06] | time served:111days | 服役時間:第111天 |
[26:08] | Warden reed at salinas speaks highly of you. | 薩林納斯的瑞德典獄官對你評價很高 |
[26:11] | Adapted well. led by example. | 適應力強 能以身作則 |
[26:13] | The army taught me a lot. sir. | 在軍隊裡我學會了很多 長官 |
[26:16] | Rangers. huh? | 特種部隊 是吧? |
[26:18] | – shock and awe. iraqi freedom? – no. sir. I just missed it. | -震懾行動 伊拉克自由行動? -不是 長官 那些我正好錯過了 |
[26:21] | Did most of my tour in korea in the dmz. | 我大部分時間都在韓國的非武裝地帶 |
[26:23] | – any action? – it was like watching paint dry. | -有什麼行動嗎? -就好像是看著油漆干一樣 |
[26:26] | Nk’d look at us. we’d look at them. | 北韓看著我們 我們也得看著他們 |
[26:28] | Maybe one of us would give the other the finger. that’s about it. | 也許其中一方會朝另一方豎中指 就這些 |
[26:32] | You’ll see more than that working in the shu. | 在安保監獄工作你會看到更多的東西 |
[26:34] | That’d suit me just fine. sir. | 那會很適合我 長官 |
[26:36] | Good. give me a minute with the warden. I’ll introduce you around. | 很好 我和典獄官單獨待會 待會我帶你四處轉轉 |
[26:39] | Sure. | 好的 |
[26:42] | – thank you. sir. – collins. | -謝謝 長官 -失陪一下 |
[26:47] | So. what’s on your mind. bill? | 比爾 你想什麼呢 |
[26:48] | – hear they’re transferring john smith. – day after tomorrow. | -聽說他們正把約翰·史密斯轉來 -後天 |
[26:51] | We’re putting him in protective custody with manson? | 我們給他點特殊照顧和曼森關在一起怎麼樣? |
[26:54] | We’ll put him in here in the shu. | 我們要把他關在安保監獄 |
[26:56] | Seriously. come on. | 拜託 我說真的 |
[26:57] | He’s caused a wreck in every house he’s been in. better off isolating him. | 他呆過的每個房間裡都出過事 最好把他隔離了 |
[27:01] | I’m not adding to that son of a bitch’s celebrity. we put him there. | 我才不會讓那個狗娘養的在這得逞 我們把他關在那 |
[27:05] | – that’s what the shu is for. – yes. sir. | -這才是安保監獄的用處 -遵命 長官 |
[27:16] | Porter, yard time! | 波特 放風時間到了 |
[27:21] | Let’s go. strip down. pass your clothes and shoes through the port. | 脫光衣服 把衣服和鞋子從送食窗遞給我 |
[27:24] | Anything sharp in there? | 有什麼鋒利的東西嗎? |
[27:26] | – nope. – lf I get cut I’m gonna fucking hurt you. | -沒有 -如果我被割傷了我會賞你頓打的 |
[27:29] | Run your fingers through your hair. | 用你的手指撩下你的頭髮 |
[27:32] | Open your mouth. | 把嘴張開 |
[27:34] | Lift up your tongue. roll it side to side. | 抬起你的舌頭 左右轉動 |
[27:37] | Run your finger along your gum line. | 用手指在你的齦線上移動 |
[27:40] | Show me behind your left ear. | 給我看你的左耳後面 |
[27:41] | Behind your right. | 右邊 |
[27:43] | Show me your pits. arms up. | 抬起雙臂 |
[27:47] | Lift your nut sack. | 掀起蛋蛋 |
[27:50] | Lift your dick. | 掀起雞巴 |
[27:52] | Turn around. | 轉身 |
[27:55] | Lift your right foot. | 抬右腳 |
[27:57] | Wiggle your toes. | 動動腳趾 |
[27:59] | Move your left foot. | 左腳 |
[28:01] | Wiggle your toes. | 動腳趾 |
[28:02] | Listen carefully. I want you to squat three times. | 聽仔細了 蹲下起立三次 |
[28:05] | On the third squat… stop. stop. stop. | 最後一次時…停停停 |
[28:08] | You squat three times. listen to my voice. | 蹲下起立三次 聽我口令 |
[28:10] | On the third squat. I want you to spread your cheeks. cough. | 最後一次時掀掀屁股 咳嗽兩聲 |
[28:13] | – go. – okay. | -開始 -好 |
[28:21] | You’re good. get dressed. | 很好 穿上衣服 |
[28:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:33] | Fucking fish. jesus. | 真他媽慢 |
[28:35] | Come on. | 快點 |
[28:40] | Face the wall. | 面向牆 |
[28:41] | Okay. I’m just buttoning… | 好了 我只剩紐扣了… |
[28:52] | Step away. | 讓開 |
[28:56] | Crack 13. | 13號房開門 |
[29:01] | Back up. | 後退 |
[29:03] | Close 13. | 13號房關閉 |
[29:14] | Stop right there. close side port. | 到了 關閉玄門 |
[29:20] | Hands through the port. | 手伸出來 |
[29:21] | I release this first cuff. grab the top of the port. | 我現在打開第一個手銬 手抓住上面 |
[29:26] | I’ll release the second cuff. step away from the door. | 我要打開第二個手銬了 離開門 |
[29:31] | Get in the yard. | 到院子裡去吧 |
[30:13] | Fucking told you. man. gladiator school’s on. | 角鬥士比賽開始了 |
[30:15] | I got 10 on gonzales. | 我出10塊錢買綱澤勒斯贏 |
[30:17] | I got that. williams’ gonna fuck him up. | 我就知道 威廉姆斯會打敗他的 |
[30:19] | Come on. come on. | 加油 加油 |
[30:21] | Oh. no. get up. get up. man. get up. | 起來 起來啊 老兄 起來 |
[30:24] | We keep it interesting. assholes will fight anyway. | 這節目依然很有趣 那些混蛋們照樣會打架 |
[30:27] | – who you got? – I’m with you. gonzales. | -你買誰 -和你一樣 買綱澤勒斯 |
[30:29] | – attaboy. sergeant? – I got williams. | -好啊 軍士 你呢 -我買威廉姆斯 |
[30:31] | Of course you do. | 意料之中 |
[30:57] | Shit. | 操 |
[30:59] | I’m el fuego. | 我買了艾菲戈 |
[31:00] | Fucking gonzales. pepper the asshole. | 他媽的綱澤勒斯 給我教訓他 |
[31:13] | Fuck! | 操 |
[31:15] | The fight was over! | 都他媽打完了 |
[31:18] | Beat your ass. uncle tom house nigger! | 干死你 你這些傻逼黑鬼 |
[31:20] | Yeah. you. jackson! you ain’t shit without that gat. you know it. | 傑克遜 你他媽要不是當官的話 連屎都不如 |
[31:24] | Put williams out first. alone. | 把威廉姆斯一個人先帶出來 |
[31:29] | Think I’m scared of some hole time? fuck you and the hole. | 你以為我會怕籠子嗎 操你媽的籠子 |
[31:32] | Who said you was going to the hole? | 誰說要把你關進籠子了 |
[31:34] | Put him in the review room. uncuff him. | 帶他去審訊室 解開手銬 |
[31:40] | – lieutenant. – yup. | -中尉 -是 |
[31:44] | I believe you’re done now. | 你現在完蛋了 |
[31:46] | -What the fuck is up now? -what? | -他媽的怎麼回事 -什麼 |
[31:49] | You said. nigger. right? | 你說了”黑鬼”對不對 |
[31:53] | That’s all you came with? who the nigger now? | 你就是那麼想的嗎 現在誰是”黑鬼” |
[32:00] | Put him in the hole. lt? | 把他關回去 勒特 |
[32:01] | Throw him in his cell. | 押送他回到牢房 |
[32:03] | Let everybody see it. | 讓所有人都參觀一下 |
[32:08] | Still the reigning champ. | 你才是最牛逼的啊 |
[32:14] | Everybody see this? | 看見了嗎 |
[32:34] | Shu inmates can’t have packages until next quarter. | 本季度不可以給關押在安保監獄的囚犯送東西 |
[32:54] | I’m wearing an underwire bra. | 我穿了帶鋼圈的文胸 |
[32:57] | We’re gonna have to strip-search you. | 我們得脫光你檢查一下 |
[33:01] | Please take off your shirt. | 請把衣服脫掉 |
[33:17] | I need you to take off your bra too. | 還有內衣 |
[33:38] | Raise your arms. | 抬起手臂 |
[33:48] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[34:01] | Hey. baby. | 嗨 寶貝兒 |
[34:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎麼了 |
[34:08] | It’s nothing. baby. I’m fine. | 沒事 寶貝兒 我沒事 |
[34:11] | Jesus christ. wade. | 天哪 韋德 |
[34:12] | they wouldn’t let me see or talk to you for three months. | 他們禁止我們在三個月內見面或說話 |
[34:16] | Then I get this phone call saying that you’re in a security housing unit. | 然後我接到電話 說你在什麼安保單元房裡 |
[34:20] | What’s going on? | 發生了什麼事 |
[34:23] | – just got caught up in something. – something? | -我被抓住了一點把柄 -把柄? |
[34:26] | That’s it? that’s all you’re gonna say? | 就這樣嗎 不多告訴我一些嗎 |
[34:28] | Yeah. well. they took away 90 days of my good time. | 他們給我加了三個月刑 |
[34:32] | Why? wade. what did you do? | 為什麼 韋德 你做什麼了 |
[34:34] | I didn’t do anything. I swear. | 什麼也沒做 我發誓 |
[34:35] | You must have. why would they be punishing you? | 你肯定做了 不然他們幹嘛懲罰你 |
[34:38] | Things aren’t that simple in here. laura. | 這裡的事情沒那麼簡單 羅拉 |
[34:40] | I can’t explain it to you. you have to trust me. | 我沒法向你解釋清楚 但你得相信我 |
[34:43] | Please. | 求你 |
[34:46] | How’s mikey? | 麥克怎麼樣 |
[34:48] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[34:49] | Will you bring him next time? | 你下次能帶他一起來嗎 |
[34:51] | I gotta see him. | 我想看看他 |
[34:54] | I will. he misses you. | 好的 他很想你 |
[34:58] | Wade. we’re out of money. | 韋德 我們沒錢了 |
[35:00] | Mortgage is due. I’ve been trying to find a job. | 房貸到期了 我一直在找工作 |
[35:02] | – I can’t find one that will pay it. – job? what about mikey? | -但我找不到薪水足夠的工作 -你工作 那麥克怎麼辦 |
[35:06] | My mom’s gonna watch him. | 我媽媽可以照顧他 |
[35:07] | I thought we were nine months ahead. | 我以為我們已經提前交了9個月的了 |
[35:09] | We were. and then the wedding. I didn’t get all our deposits back. | 是的 但後來的婚禮 你的存款我只能拿回一部分 |
[35:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:17] | Just use the checks from the sba loan. | 先用申請到的貸款支票吧 |
[35:19] | That’ll get you by until I figure something out. | 在我的事情完結之前那應該夠你用一陣了 |
[35:22] | – no. baby. that’s your business. – the hell with my business. | -不 親愛的 那是用在你生意上的啊 -別管那麼多了 |
[35:25] | I can’t think about that right now. | 我現在沒有功夫來考慮這種事情 |
[35:27] | Just use the checks. | 用支票吧 |
[35:52] | Open a section. | 打開A區 |
[35:57] | Good to see you. wood. anything you need. you let me know. | 很高興看見你 伍德 有需要的話儘管跟我說 |
[36:01] | I got you. smith. that’s right. wood. I know who you are. homey. | 你回來了 史密斯 沒錯 伍德 我知道你是誰 homey |
[36:05] | Porter. get your fish ass on the floor facing the wall. | 波特 屁股挪下床 面向牆 |
[36:08] | On your knees. hands behind your head. | 跪下 雙手放在頭上 |
[36:10] | You hear me talking to you. porter? | 聽見我說什麼了嗎 波特 |
[36:12] | Crack 13! | 13號房開門 |
[36:30] | Letters from john henry smith. | 這是約翰·亨瑞·史密斯的來信 |
[36:32] | Posted right there on the internet for everyone to see. | 發到網上去 讓每個人都看到 |
[36:36] | “any student of philosophy will tell you… | “學過哲學的人會告訴你 |
[36:38] | …the truth about the human condition today lies in our ability… | 當代人在對自己討厭和絕望的情況下會 |
[36:41] | …to face things we loathe most about ourselves. | 說出怎樣的謊言去麻醉自己 從這點出發 |
[36:43] | To comprehend human altruism and common decency.” | 人類的無私和寬容就變得很好理解了 |
[36:47] | Blah. blah. blah. | 等等 等等其他 |
[36:48] | Does anybody buy this shit? | 有人信這破玩意兒嗎 |
[36:51] | Now. I remember when I first heard about you. | 現在 我想起來第一次聽說你的時候 |
[36:54] | You took out what. 16. 17 people. right? | 你殺了16個再不就是17個人 對不對 |
[36:57] | Personally… | 個人認為 |
[36:58] | …i think you’re a fucking hypocrite. | 你真是個他媽的偽君子 |
[37:01] | Writing this shit. | 寫這種東西 |
[37:03] | Expecting people to what. get something out of it? | 期待別人幹嘛 領悟點什麼嗎 |
[37:07] | Fucking asshole lifers. | 他媽的無期徒刑者 |
[37:09] | Find religion or wanna change the world. | 找到信仰 還是想改變世界呢 |
[37:11] | Tookie and his fucking kids books. and now you. | 出了個圖克還有他騙傻子的書 現在出了個你 |
[37:21] | Found this in your property. | 這是在你家找到的 |
[37:24] | Family is everything. isn’t it? | 家庭就是一切 對嗎 |
[37:29] | I’m gonna hang on to this for you. | 我幫你保管吧 |
[37:31] | Keep it safe. | 絕對安全 |
[37:36] | You pull any shit in my house… | 你要是敢在我的地盤裝逼 |
[37:39] | …and I will show you what true fucking vengeance is. | 我就會讓你體會一下 什麼才是真正的報復 |
[37:44] | We clear? | 明白了嗎 |
[37:49] | Close 13. | 13號房關閉 |
[37:59] | Turn around. | 轉身 |
[38:02] | I’ll release this cuff. grip the food port. | 我要打開手銬了 手抓住送食窗 |
[38:06] | Step away. | 走開 |
[38:10] | Porter. you can get up. | 波特 你可以起來了 |
[38:13] | Smith. you got some fresh meat. | 史密斯 你有新玩具了 |
[38:20] | You wanna fuck or fight? | 你想上床還是打架 |
[38:23] | Neither. | 都不想 |
[38:25] | Keep it that way. | 那就好 |
[38:27] | I like this bunk. | 我喜歡這個床位 |
[38:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:46] | Here you go. | 你睡著兒吧 |
[38:49] | You jerk off. face the wall. | 你打飛機的時候 必須面對牆 |
[38:53] | You break wind… | 要放屁 |
[38:55] | …put your ass to the door. | 衝著門外放 |
[38:57] | If you shit and piss. in the can. | 拉屎或尿尿 拉在罐子裡 |
[39:01] | Do all that. we’ll get along famously. | 你若照做不誤 我們就能融洽相處 |
[39:25] | Smith! porter! | 史密斯! 波特! |
[39:26] | Yard time! | 放風時間! |
[39:32] | Thirty-three. down. | 33 下 |
[39:35] | – thirty-four. – down. | -34 -下 |
[39:37] | – thirty-five. – down. | -35 -下 |
[39:39] | – thirty-six. – down. | -36 -下 |
[39:42] | -37 Thirty-seven. | |
[39:45] | – who the fuck is this fool? – no. no. he… | -這個傻逼是誰 -別別 他… |
[39:52] | How you doing. smith? anything you need. bro. | 還好嗎 史密斯 有事兒儘管開口 兄弟 |
[39:56] | The southerners are backing him? | 那些南方人貌似很怕他 |
[39:58] | I heard he’s got history with the shot callers. | 我聽說他和一些老大有些淵源 |
[40:15] | How you doing? | 還好嗎 |
[40:17] | – this the guy. man. this is wade. – hey. | -這是韋德 -你好 |
[40:19] | Bodie. county skinhead. | 我叫鮑比 人稱寸頭 |
[40:21] | Hey. wade. santa clarita. | 我叫韋德 來自聖卡瑞塔 |
[40:23] | Fucking welcome to the jungle. huh? | 歡迎來這兒 |
[40:25] | – motherfucking shu’s no joke. is it? – yeah. thanks. | -他媽的安保監獄可不是開玩笑 對嗎 -沒錯 謝謝 |
[40:28] | Yeah. you should be fucking thanking me. man. samson says you’re solid. | 你應該感謝我 森孫說你很可靠 |
[40:32] | So you two are aryan brotherhood then? | 你們倆是亞利安兄弟幫的嗎 |
[40:34] | No. man. we’re the ones putting the work in though. | 不 我們是專找麻煩的 |
[40:37] | Earning our fucking letters. | 掙些小甜頭 |
[40:38] | Why’d that guy get stabbed? | 為什麼要殺那個人 |
[40:40] | That was a drug debt. man. fucking needle nazi owed. taxed. | 那討厭的納粹黨欠下了利滾利的毒債 總要換的 |
[40:43] | Keep handling business and do as you’re told… | 按照吩咐做好你的事情吧 |
[40:46] | …and we’ll get down for you. trust me. you’ll need it. | 我們會罩著你的 相信我 會有用的 |
[40:49] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[41:00] | That who you’re headed back to? | 他們就是你心中的牽掛嗎 |
[41:05] | Yeah. | 對 |
[41:07] | We were supposed to be married four months ago. | 本來四個月前 我們就該結婚了 |
[41:21] | What’s your boy’s name? | 你兒子叫什麼名字 |
[41:24] | Michael. | 麥克 |
[41:27] | Looks like you. | 長得很像你 |
[41:30] | And the eyes and the mouth. | 尤其是眼睛和嘴巴 |
[41:33] | Fortunately. my maria took after her mother. | 幸運的是 我女兒瑪利亞照顧著她媽媽 |
[41:38] | You got a picture of them? | 你有她們的照片嗎 |
[41:42] | You saw them take the last one I had. | 你看見他們最後一張照片都拿走了 |
[41:48] | Sorry. | 對不起 |
[41:51] | What for? | 為什麼 |
[41:53] | I remember it all like it was this morning. | 那一切我都記得 猶如今天早晨的事一樣清晰 |
[41:57] | Everything. | 一切 |
[41:59] | The smell of anne’s perfume when I’d come through the door. | 當我進門時 安妮身上的香水味道 |
[42:03] | That look she’d give me like I was the only man that mattered. | 她待我 好比我是她生命中唯一在乎的男人 |
[42:09] | My maria and… | 我女兒瑪利亞 |
[42:11] | …her little smile when she laid on my chest. | 躺在我胸膛上時的可愛微笑 |
[42:15] | She liked to listen to me breathing. | 她喜歡聽我呼吸 |
[42:20] | They can’t take that away. | 他們可奪不走那個 |
[42:24] | I feel like I really let them down. | 我感覺我真的讓他們很失望 |
[42:26] | You will if you don’t make it out of here. | 如果你不從這兒出去的話 他們真的會失望的 |
[42:31] | But you’re in the car. right? | 但你在車裡 對嗎 |
[42:34] | In the car? | 在車裡? |
[42:36] | Means you’re cliqued up with somebody. | 你可以跟別人聯手 |
[42:38] | A gang. | 幫派 |
[42:41] | Just hope… | 希望… |
[42:43] | you don’t think all they want you to do is run in the school yard and yell nigger. | 你覺得他們真的想讓你每天跑進院子裡 叫囂著”黑鬼”嗎 |
[42:57] | How do you make it on your own? | 你自己怎麼做得了主 |
[43:01] | Perception is reality. | 自己的感受才是最真實的 |
[43:03] | I chose to create mine. others chose to accept it. | 我選擇了抗爭 而別人選擇了妥協 |
[43:08] | Who was that guy you were talking to at the yard? | 跟你在院子裡說話的那個人是誰 |
[43:11] | What is this. 20 fucking questions? | 幹嘛 查戶口呢? |
[43:17] | His name’s oso. he’s a southern shot caller. | 他叫歐索 他是南方人的老大 |
[43:21] | It means he’s got the keys to the house. it means… | 也就是說 他是這裡的關鍵人物 |
[43:27] | …none of his soldiers will make a move without his say-so. | 沒有他的命令 他的手下不敢輕舉妄動 |
[43:32] | I don’t know. how do you know who’s with who? | 我不太懂 你怎麼知道誰是誰的手下 |
[43:37] | Okay. fish. | 好吧 笨蛋 |
[43:40] | I’ll be the good veterano and teach you prison politics. | 那我就好好教教你監獄政治吧 |
[43:43] | But you’re gonna do something for me. | 但你得幫我做件事 |
[43:45] | Okay. what? | 好的 什麼事 |
[43:46] | Stay away from me in the yard. | 放風的時候 不要靠近我 |
[43:49] | – I understand. – no. you don’t. | -我明白 -不 你不明白 |
[43:51] | This is my world until death do us part. | 我還沒死的時候 這(指監獄)是我的世界 |
[43:54] | You’re only a tourist. | 你只不過是個過客 |
[43:57] | All right. first lesson for woods like you and me… | 好吧 像我們這樣的無黨派人士要學會的第一課 |
[44:00] | …if it ain’t white. it ain’t right. | 這裡沒有好人 這裡無所謂對錯 |
[44:03] | Prison is not about street gangs. | 監獄跟街上打群架不一樣 |
[44:06] | It’s about race. | 這裡是按種族分的 |
[44:08] | The hispanics are cut in half. you got the northerners… | 西班牙人分成兩派 北方人 |
[44:11] | …and the southerners. trust me, they’re always at war. | 和南方人 相信我 他們經常幹仗 |
[44:14] | With the blacks, you got a mixture of gangs who forget their beefs… | 黑人這方 是混合幫派 |
[44:17] | …and unite with the asians and the pacific islanders. | 還有亞洲人和太平洋島國人摻雜其中 |
[44:21] | Don’t bother trying to figure out who’s who. they all hate you. | 別自找麻煩妄想弄明白誰是誰 他們都恨你 |
[44:25] | Then you got the skins and the woods. | 現在你應該瞭解個大概了吧 |
[44:27] | Nearly all the whites follow the aryan brotherhood, who run the show. | 幾乎所有白人都是亞利安兄弟幫的 角鬥就是他們安排的 |
[44:30] | Gangs underneath them will try to recruit you. build up their numbers… | 底層的幫派會拉攏你 以壯大隊伍 |
[44:34] | …get you to sling drugs. stab who they don’t like. | 讓你去弄毒品 幹掉他們的仇家 |
[44:37] | You pay attention to who’s calling the shots with the whites. | 留意那個在背後操控的人 |
[44:40] | Tell you to do something and you don’t handle business… | 當他們叫你去辦一件你搞不定的時候 |
[44:43] | …they’ll handle you. | 他們就會幹掉你 |
[44:44] | What’s up? how you doing? | 怎麼樣 還好嗎 |
[44:46] | You see that predator-looking motherfucker over there? | 看到那邊那個猛男了嗎 |
[44:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[44:52] | – crack it off. homey. – yo. watch it. | -給他點顏色瞧瞧 老鄉 -小心 |
[44:59] | No. no. no. let it go for a minute. come on. | 別別別 先看一分鐘再說 |
[45:02] | Come on. wade. book his fucking ass. | 加油 韋德 踢他屁股 |
[45:05] | Get up. | 起來 |
[45:08] | – get up. man. – come on. fight hard. | -起來啊 -加油 使勁打啊 |
[45:26] | – want me to stop it now? – yeah. | -要我現在阻止他們嗎 -好 |
[45:28] | Shoot turner in the leg with the mini-14. | 用mini-14來福槍 打地上那個的腿 |
[45:30] | – but. sir. he’s losing. – shoot turner with the mini-14. | -但是 長官 他輸了 -用mini-14來福槍 打地上那個 |
[45:36] | Get his ass. come on. | 干死他 加油 |
[45:38] | Fuck him up. fuck him up. | 干死他 干死他 |
[45:40] | He jumped a female officer on the main line. | 他在地鐵上上過一個女警官 |
[45:42] | Now send him a message. | 現在給他個教訓 |
[45:44] | I’ll get him good with this one. sir. | 我還是用這個打吧 長官 |
[45:47] | Don’t let him up. wade. stop that motherfucker. | 別讓他起來 韋德 繼續打啊 |
[45:52] | – get down. homey. get down! – fuck! | -趴下 老鄉 趴下 -操 |
[45:58] | That is the enemy down there. officer. | 下面那個就是我們的敵人 士官 |
[46:00] | You show these assholes weakness and they will send you a message. | 如果你讓他們覺得你軟弱 他們就會好好給你個教訓 |
[46:04] | Blow holes in you with a piece of iron. gut you like a fish. | 在你身上打出個洞來 把你打成一堆屎 |
[46:07] | – is that what you want? – no. sir. | -那就是你想要的嗎 -不 長官 |
[46:09] | That’s right. that’s not what you want. it’s real simple. | 這就對了 那不是你想要的 非常明確 |
[46:12] | You’re either in the car with us or you are not. which one is it? | 你和我們是站在一邊的嗎 是還是不是 你選哪個 |
[46:15] | – because I can transfer you. – I’m in the car. sir. | -我能把你調走 -我和你們站在一邊的 長官 |
[46:17] | Now you learn from your experiences then. | 學著點吧 這都是經驗 |
[46:20] | Now clear the yard. | 去清理院子 |
[46:22] | Call in the medical staff. I’ll do the report. | 叫醫療隊 我去寫報告 |
[46:28] | You’re making bones. wood. | 你真牛逼 耍單幫的 |
[46:31] | Time to get that shit clean. | 該把那個屎人清了 |
[46:39] | Why did they shoot that guy with a rifle? | 為什麼他們用來福槍打那個男的 |
[46:41] | Better question is. why didn’t they shoot you? you were kicking his ass. | 更好的問題是 為什麼他們不打你 你當時是贏家 |
[46:46] | Can’t somebody say something? | 沒人出來解釋一下嗎 |
[46:48] | Get something very clear in your head. | 有些事你必須清楚 |
[46:50] | Once you leave that courtroom… | 一旦你離開法院 |
[46:52] | …society’s rules no longer apply. we play by the cops’ rules. | 就不存在社會規則了 我們得遵從警察的規則 |
[46:56] | We play by the gangs’ rules. however they want it. | 還有幫派的規則 不管多無理 |
[47:00] | This fucking place is so twisted. | 這個鬼地方真變態 |
[47:02] | Prison desensitizes you. | 監獄會讓你麻木的 |
[47:06] | First time you see a guy’s face cut up. you puke. | 你第一次看見人的臉被砍爛時 你會嘔吐 |
[47:09] | Second time. you’re concerned. | 第二次 你只會關心那被砍的人是誰 |
[47:12] | After a while. you step right over and could give a shit. | 一段時間之後 你就連看都懶得看一眼了 |
[47:15] | It’s no different for them pulling the trigger. | 他們扣動扳機的時候是不看誰是誰非的 |
[47:18] | Make no mistake… | 別惹麻煩就是了 |
[47:21] | …we’re all in prison. | 我們可都是在監獄裡 |
[47:27] | Time served: 231 days | 服役時間 231天 |
[47:32] | Man. there’s still a lot of fights going on. | 老兄 還是有很多鬧事兒的啊 |
[47:36] | Why sacramento doesn’t learn to segregate the yards again… | 市政府為何不再次隔離這所監獄呢 |
[47:39] | …is beyond me. | 真讓我搞不明白 |
[47:40] | Warden. how long have we been working together? | 典獄長 我們共事多久了? |
[47:43] | Trust me. sir. I have it all under control. | 相信我 長官 一切都在我掌控之中 |
[47:47] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[47:50] | All right. thanks a lot. | 非常感謝 |
[47:55] | Well? | 怎麼樣 |
[48:04] | There’s daddy. | 那是爸爸 |
[48:12] | Way to be. homey. you got down. | 老規矩 老鄉 我幫你打開手銬 |
[48:21] | – hey. guys. – what was that? | -嗨 夥計們 -那是什麼 |
[48:26] | You can’t survive in here on your own. you just can’t. | 光憑單打獨鬥是不可能在這裡活下去的 活不下去 |
[48:30] | So. what are you. some nazi skinhead now? | 那你是什麼 納粹希特勒分子嗎 |
[48:32] | I don’t expect you to understand. | 我不期望你理解 |
[48:34] | I don’t. | 我不期望 |
[48:41] | – how we making out with the bills? – well… | -我們怎麼解決帳單的事呢 -呃… |
[48:44] | …the business loan is gone. | 貸款花完了 |
[48:46] | I’m halfway through the equity line on the house. and… | 一半用在房子還款 |
[48:50] | You know. my temp job doesn’t even begin to cover our overhead. | 我的臨時工作根本不夠日常開支 |
[48:54] | To tell you the truth. I don’t know what to do. | 說實話 我不知道該怎麼辦 |
[48:57] | All right. screw it. sell the house. | 別擔心 賣掉房子 |
[48:59] | Sell my truck. sell whatever you can. | 還有我的車 或者隨便其他什麼 |
[49:01] | Wade. that’s our house. | 韋德 那是我們的房子 |
[49:03] | I know. but you and michael are what’s important right now. | 我知道 但你和麥克是目前最重要的 |
[49:06] | We’ll save up. we’ll get another house. | 我們還能存錢 再買一座房子 |
[49:09] | Laura… | 羅拉… |
[49:11] | …look at me. | 看著我 |
[49:13] | Soon as I get out of here. all of this is history. I swear to you. | 我很快就會離開這裡的 這一切都會過去的 我向你發誓 |
[49:19] | So. what. they…? they protect you? | 那 他們…? 他們保護你嗎 |
[49:23] | In exchange for what? | 拿什麼來交換呢 |
[49:25] | You just let me worry about that. okay? | 你不用操心我 好嗎 |
[49:30] | – get him. – kick his ass. | -搞定他 -給他好看 |
[49:36] | Shoot them in the chest. get their attention. | 瞄準打胸部 讓他們老實點 |
[49:42] | Nice shooting. ranger. | 打得好 巡邏員 |
[49:43] | Damn. wood. that’s good. | 該死 打得好啊 |
[49:52] | Yeah. get up… | 起來啊 |
[50:05] | Get them. | 收拾他們 |
[50:13] | – what’s up. man? you doing all right? – yeah. | -怎麼樣 還好嗎 -挺好 |
[50:19] | Get over there and show them what you’re made of. | 到那邊去 給他們展示一下你的拳腳 |
[50:21] | Why don’t you. homey? | 你怎麼不去 老鄉 |
[50:23] | You put in some work. think you’re calling the shots now? | 你是在挑釁嗎 你以為你是老大了嗎 |
[50:26] | You think you’re billy badass? you better get your ass over there. | 以為你很牛逼了嗎 你最好乖乖滾到那邊去 |
[50:31] | I ain’t seen you fight once since I’ve been here. | 自從我來這兒 一次也沒看見你動過手 |
[50:35] | Let’s get this motherfucker. | 放倒這個傻逼 |
[50:39] | – get down. – fuck him. | -放倒他 -干死他 |
[50:43] | – they’re in the fucking blind spot. – come on. | -他們在射擊盲區 -來啊 |
[50:46] | Hit them with the cn gas. | 放催淚彈 |
[50:56] | Get down or I’ll put you down! | 趴下 不然我就不客氣了 |
[50:58] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[51:06] | You better have eyes in the back of your fucking head. | 走著瞧吧 我是不會放過你的 |
[51:19] | Smith. against the back of your cell. hands behind your head. | 史密斯 面對牢房後牆 雙手抱頭 |
[51:22] | You move. you will get shot. | 你若動一下 我們就開槍 |
[51:24] | Crack 13. | 13號房開門 |
[51:27] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[51:30] | Close 13. | 13號房關閉 |
[51:37] | You get up. smith. | 可以起來了 史密斯 |
[51:40] | I warned you. fish. | 我警告過你 笨蛋 |
[51:42] | Now you got me in the hat with you. | 現在你把我也連累了 |
[51:44] | You think they’ll let this slide? | 你以為他們會讓事情就這樣過去嗎 |
[51:46] | They’re gonna green-light us both. | 他們會把我們標為同一類人 |
[51:48] | I should kick your fucking ass myself. | 我應該揍你一頓 |
[51:56] | It wouldn’t be hard right now. | 打吧 趁現在就打吧 |
[52:05] | Thanks. john. | 謝謝 約翰 |
[52:12] | You wanna know how I survive? | 你想知道我茍活下來的感覺嗎 |
[52:15] | You’re about to get a crash course. my friend. | 你即將體會到什麼叫崩潰 朋友 |
[52:24] | You get everything out of the house? | 東西都收拾完了嗎 |
[52:27] | Yeah. yeah. the storage unit’s completely filled. | 是的 儲物櫃都塞滿了 |
[52:31] | You’re okay with this mess just until the escrow closes? | 我們可以待到協議期結束嗎 |
[52:34] | Soon as we get the check. michael and I will find another place to… | 我們一拿到支票 麥克和我就會找另一個地方… |
[52:37] | Laura. of course I’m okay. | 羅拉 我當然可以接受 |
[52:40] | You and michael can stay as long as you like. | 你和麥克可以在這裡隨便待多久 |
[52:47] | Always. always snorting. I’m not kidding. | 一直這樣 鼻子哼哼的 我一直這樣 |
[52:49] | Pick it? | 選好了嗎 |
[52:54] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[52:55] | You getting some shopping done? | 東西都買好了? |
[52:57] | Yeah. one can eat only so much pizza and fast food. | 是啊 一個人只能吃些比薩餅快餐之類的東西 |
[53:01] | My wife and I recently divorced. | 我妻子最近剛和我離婚 |
[53:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:05] | Oh. I’m sorry. this is my wife. kelly. | 抱歉 這是我妻子凱利 |
[53:07] | – this is lieutenant jackson. – bill. call me bill. | -我是傑克遜中尉 -比爾 叫我比爾就行了 |
[53:11] | Nice to meet you. bill. | 見到你很高興 比爾 |
[53:13] | Nice to meet you. well. congratulations. | 我也很高興 恭喜了 |
[53:16] | – a boy or girl? – it’s a girl. | -男孩還是女孩 -女孩 |
[53:18] | Oh. I remember these days. they go by so fast. | 我記得當年的日子 他們長的可真快 |
[53:20] | You guys are gonna make great parents. I can tell. | 你們會是很合格的父母 我看的出來 |
[53:23] | Are you all settled in from the move? | 你們現在都安定下來了嗎 |
[53:25] | Not completely. | 不算是吧 |
[53:27] | We still have to buy a house. we need the extra room. | 我們還得買幢房子了 畢竟家裡又要添人了 |
[53:29] | Let me know if I can help. and don’t be afraid to tell people… | 有什麼我可以幫忙的儘管說 有麻煩別怕… |
[53:33] | …around here that you are part of the family. | …和大家說 我們都是一家人 |
[53:35] | More than half this town is employed at the prison. | 這城裡有過半的人都在監獄工作 |
[53:38] | we take care of our own. | 我們都是一家人 |
[53:40] | Okay. I’ll do that. thank you. | 好的 我會的 謝謝 |
[53:42] | – see you tomorrow. james. – see you. lieutenant. | -明天見 詹姆斯 -再見 中尉 |
[53:46] | He seems like a really nice guy. | 他看起來人不錯 |
[53:55] | Back up. | 後退 |
[53:58] | Turn around. | 轉身 |
[53:59] | Two steps back. | 後退兩步 |
[54:01] | Close 13! | 關上13號牢房 |
[54:05] | Keep your head up out there today. | 今天在那多小心點 |
[54:07] | What do you care? | 你擔心什麼 |
[54:09] | It’ll give you something else to shoot at. | 這才能讓你們多點樂子嘛 |
[54:11] | All right. suit yourself. | 好吧 隨你便 |
[54:23] | It’s done. homey. regulation time. | 好了 乖小子 上課時間 |
[54:33] | There’s my bitch. huh? | 這就是我的小婊子了 嗯? |
[54:35] | Fucking lame. you should have known after all the shit we did for you. | 廢物 那天我們應該已經教給你了 |
[54:39] | We? | 我們? |
[54:42] | Shut your hole. | 閉上你臭嘴 |
[54:44] | Far as I’m concerned. you’re the fucking lame. | 在我看來 你他媽才是個廢物 |
[54:52] | I saw you pass the shank on the bus. | 在大巴上我看見你把刀子給他了 |
[55:03] | Fuck! | 干 |
[55:11] | Weapon went in the toilet. | 兇器扔馬桶裡了 |
[55:16] | No wood will touch you. | 沒人敢碰你 |
[55:19] | If you wanna ride with us. come see me. | 如果你想和我們一夥 來找我 |
[55:21] | Otherwise you’re on your own. | 不然你就無依無靠了 |
[55:30] | I can’t believe he’s giving them a pass. | 我真不敢相信他竟然拉他入伙 |
[55:32] | Stick bodie and rooker in the hole. | 把鮑比和盧克關禁閉室去 |
[55:35] | Wait. bill. what about samson? | 等等 比爾 那森孫呢 |
[55:39] | What about him? | 他怎麼了 |
[55:42] | When I get something on him. it will be something that’ll stick. | 要抓他的把柄 我只要那些能置他死地的 |
[55:48] | Why does he hate that guy so much? | 為什麼他這麼恨那傢伙 |
[55:51] | Samson gassed him on the main line five years ago. | 據說 5年前森孫用毒氣襲擊過他 |
[55:55] | Hit him square in the face with fucking piss and shit. | 然後把屎尿都弄在他臉上 |
[55:58] | Ended up catching hepatitis a which he passed on to his wife and kid. | 最後讓他得了甲肝 還傳染給了他的妻兒 |
[56:02] | We all got our danny samsons in here. | 我們在這都有仇人 |
[56:05] | You stay on the job long enough… | 等你在這干久了… |
[56:07] | …so will you. | 你也會有 |
[56:14] | What a piece of work is man. | 人類還真是了不起 |
[56:16] | And there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. | 不是什麼好壞之分 而是人類可以思考 |
[56:20] | Human beings are perhaps never more dangerous… | 人類對自己深信不疑的時候 |
[56:23] | …than when they are convinced beyond a doubt that they are right. | 也許正是最危險的時候 |
[56:27] | Patience. penance. | 忍耐 懺悔 |
[56:29] | What do these ones represent? | 這些代表什麼 |
[56:32] | That’s my calendar. | 這是我的日曆 |
[56:33] | Anne’s birthday. | 安妮的生日 |
[56:35] | That was our first date. | 這是我們第一次約會的日子 |
[56:37] | Our anniversary. | 週年紀念日 |
[56:39] | My maria’s birthday. | 瑪利亞的生日 |
[56:41] | The first day she walked. | 她剛學會走路的日子 |
[56:43] | And the day they were taken from me. | 還有和他們生死相離的那一天 |
[56:48] | And that empty box. what’s that one? | 還有那個的一欄 那又代表什麼 |
[56:50] | This is… | 這是 |
[56:52] | …the day we’re reunited. | 我們團聚的日子 |
[56:58] | You writing your girl? | 你在給你女友寫信? |
[57:01] | Yeah. I’m trying. I’m just running out of things to say. | 是啊 試著寫兩句 但真不知道該寫些什麼 |
[57:06] | Now… | 現在我問兩句 |
[57:07] | …you said… | 你曾說 |
[57:09] | …you’ve been together six years. | 你們在一起已經6年了 |
[57:11] | How come you haven’t married her before now? | 之前你為什麼不娶她 |
[57:16] | I just wanted to be set first. | 我只是想先安定下來 |
[57:18] | You know? | 你知道嗎 |
[57:20] | Just wanted to give her some stability… | 只想給她穩定的… |
[57:23] | …something neither of us had growing up. | 某種我們都沒有的東西 |
[57:26] | Boy. you sure fucked that up. didn’t you? | 小子 但你確實搞砸了 是不是 |
[57:30] | Yeah. you could say that. | 沒錯 可以這麼說 |
[57:35] | Hey. john. | 約翰 |
[57:38] | You think samson will keep his word? | 你覺得森孫會信守諾言嗎 |
[57:40] | Oh. just don’t give him a reason not to. | 只要別給他不這麼做的理由 |
[57:44] | You’re an island now. in a sea of sharks. | 你現在就是個孤島 漂在游滿鯊魚的海裡 |
[57:48] | They all know you’re on your own. | 他們都知道你沒有靠山 |
[57:52] | Come on. finish it off good. let’s go. | 加油 打的漂亮點 來吧 |
[57:54] | Come on. this is the last one. buddy. | 加油 最後一棒了 老兄 |
[57:56] | – yeah. – come on. | -是啊 -加油 |
[57:59] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[58:01] | Make them practice hard. coach. come on. | 讓他們練的努力點 教練 來啊 |
[58:04] | Todd’s amazing. | 陶德可真棒 |
[58:06] | Come on. todd. big t. | 加油 陶德 關鍵先生 |
[58:11] | You know. I was thinking maybe we should cool it for a while. | 你知道嗎 我覺得我們該收斂一點 |
[58:16] | Cool what? | 收斂什麼 |
[58:17] | You know. stick to cdc policy. do it by the books just for a while. | 你知道的 按照加州的相關政策 按規章辦事 |
[58:22] | That bureaucratic bullshit does not work. you know this. | 那些官僚政治的垃圾行不通的 |
[58:25] | Of all people. you should know this. | 所有人裡 你最應該清楚這點 |
[58:27] | Just those fucking yard cameras. they pick up everything. | 只是那些院子裡的攝像頭 什麼都會拍下來的 |
[58:29] | All it takes is for one person to get a hold… | 只要有人拿去 |
[58:32] | Those cameras are there to police ourselves. | 那些攝像頭是拍給我們警察看的 |
[58:34] | Ain’t nobody checking nothing. nothing. | 沒人會查 也查不出什麼來 |
[58:37] | Where is this coming from? | 怎麼想起來說這個了 |
[58:40] | I just don’t want us to lose everything we worked for. bill. | 我只是不想讓大家失去工作 比爾 |
[58:43] | I mean. I’m too close to my pension. | 我是說 我就快領退休金了 |
[58:46] | And I don’t wanna lose it over some punk inmate. fucking… | 我不想讓一些監獄渣滓就給毀了 |
[58:49] | Wait. stop. how much money you make in ot last year? | 等等 打住 你去年一共賺了多少錢 |
[58:52] | – how much money did you make? – sixty-eight grand. | -賺了多少 -6800 |
[58:55] | – on top of a good salary? – yes. yes. | -絕對的高薪了吧 -是啊 是 |
[58:58] | You know. | 你應該明白 |
[58:58] | there’s a reason why we’re the highest paid officers in the state. | 我們在整個加州拿最高的薪水是有原因的 |
[59:02] | Because all they give a shit about… | 因為他們就是想要 |
[59:04] | …is that we keep those pieces of shit out of society. | 我們把那些垃圾隔離在社會之外 |
[59:07] | And ain’t nobody gonna burst that bubble. baby. nobody. okay? | 沒人會捅破那層窗戶紙的 沒人會 明白嗎 |
[59:12] | – you just keep doing it. – all right. | -原來怎麼辦還怎麼辦 -好吧 |
[59:14] | – trust me. all right? – all right. | -相信我 好嗎 -好吧 |
[59:16] | Come on. todd. | 加油 陶德 |
[59:19] | Coming around. come on. coach. | 球來了 看著點 教練 |
[59:21] | Make them hustle. | 讓他們精神點 |
[59:43] | Stop! | 站住 |
[59:45] | Wade? | 韋德? |
[59:49] | Stay in the house. | 待在屋裡 |
[59:52] | – I said. stop. – wade. | -我說了 站住 -韋德 |
[59:58] | Bad dream? | 做噩夢了 |
[1:00:00] | You ever think about the people you killed? | 你曾想過你殺死的人嗎 |
[1:00:02] | No. | 沒有 |
[1:00:04] | Can’t get this guy’s face out of my head. | 我一直忘不了那個傢伙的臉 |
[1:00:10] | I should have stayed inside. let him go. | 我當時應該待在家裡 讓他走 |
[1:00:12] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:14] | You did what you had to do. | 你做了該做的事 |
[1:00:15] | Protect your family. that’s the only thing that matters. | 保護你的家人 那才是唯一重要的 |
[1:00:24] | Can I ask you something? | 能問你點事嗎 |
[1:00:31] | Why didn’t you just kill the two guys? | 為什麼你殺死那兩個人後 |
[1:00:34] | Why the others? | 還要殺死他們的家人 |
[1:00:41] | Sorry. | 對不起 |
[1:00:44] | No. | 沒事 |
[1:00:48] | You don’t have to tell me. | 你不必告訴我的 |
[1:00:51] | You sleep three feet away from a guy… | 兩個人睡覺就離著3英尺 |
[1:00:55] | …breathing the same air… | 呼吸著相同的空氣 |
[1:00:57] | …you have to know things about him. | 是應該彼此瞭解 |
[1:01:03] | And when your life is forever defined by a single action… | 當你的生活因一個舉動而被永遠界定 |
[1:01:09] | …it changes time. | 時間也發生了變化 |
[1:01:13] | It feels like a thousand years ago in my body… | 對身體來說像是1000年前的事 |
[1:01:16] | …but in my mind… | 但在意識裡 |
[1:01:18] | …it feels like it happened yesterday. | 卻恍似昨日 |
[1:01:22] | You know that feeling when you come home and see your wife and kid? | 你知道那種回到家看見妻兒的感覺吧 |
[1:01:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:01:33] | Try to imagine the unimaginable. | 試著想一些料想不到的事情 |
[1:01:36] | When I came home… | 當我回到家 |
[1:01:39] | …and saw them lying there… | 看見他們就那樣 |
[1:01:42] | …exposed. | 裸露著身體 |
[1:01:45] | Covered in blood. | 渾身是血的倒在那裡 |
[1:01:48] | My little maria’s broken legs were spread so far apart… | 小瑪利亞的腿被掰得不成樣子 |
[1:01:53] | …they dislocated her hips. | 他們還弄斷了她的尾骨 |
[1:01:56] | She was 7 years old. | 她只有7歲 |
[1:02:00] | I wanted those two… | 我要那兩個 |
[1:02:03] | …punks… | 渣滓 |
[1:02:05] | …to experience what I did. | 體驗一下我的感受 |
[1:02:08] | I wanted them to know the unimaginable… | 我要他們也知道什麼叫晴天霹靂 |
[1:02:10] | …and I gave them that. | 所以我就那樣做了 |
[1:02:14] | I killed every member of their families. | 我殺光了他們全家 |
[1:02:17] | Their bloodline wiped clean. | 他們整個家族一個不剩 |
[1:02:20] | I took their madness. | 我取走了他們的瘋狂 |
[1:02:22] | I purified it. | 淨化掉了 |
[1:02:25] | Before I killed them. they knew that loss. | 在他們死之前 他們明白了那種痛苦 |
[1:02:31] | I wanted the death penalty but I didn’t get it. | 我想要死刑 但他們沒有判 |
[1:02:36] | I wanted to be with my anne and my maria. | 我想和我的安妮還有瑪利亞在一起 |
[1:02:43] | And that doesn’t give those motherfuckers the right… | 但這並不是說那些混蛋 |
[1:02:47] | …to break me. | 可以擊垮我 |
[1:02:50] | It does give them the right to watch me… | 而只能是讓他們看著我 |
[1:02:54] | …rot. | 慢慢腐爛掉 |
[1:03:15] | What’s wrong? are you okay? | 怎麼了 你還好嗎 |
[1:03:17] | Yeah. I’m just tired. | 沒事 只是覺得很累 |
[1:03:20] | Are you sure? | 確定沒事嗎 |
[1:03:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:03:24] | I can’t believe it’s been 11 months already. | 真的難以置信已經11個月了 |
[1:03:28] | All I think about is holding you again. | 我只想著能再次擁你入懷 |
[1:03:31] | I was hoping you’d bring mikey. | 我本以為你會帶麥克來 |
[1:03:34] | Yeah. I would have but he had some nightmares after the last visit… | 是想帶他來的 但他上次來之後總做噩夢 |
[1:03:38] | …so I thought it’d be better to leave him at home. | 所以我覺得還是讓他在家的好 |
[1:03:42] | Yeah. you’re right. | 沒錯 是該這樣 |
[1:03:43] | He probably shouldn’t see this place ever again. anyway. | 不管怎麼說 他永遠不該再看見這地方 |
[1:03:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:03:52] | So we sold the house. | 我們把房子賣了 |
[1:03:55] | Okay. the full 425. right? | 好的 425是有了 是吧 |
[1:03:59] | No. we closed at 380. | 不是 最後成交價是380 |
[1:04:02] | What? three-eighty. shit. laura. | 什麼? 380 羅拉 |
[1:04:06] | With all the equity gone in the house. you’re gonna barely make $ 10.000. | 算上我們在房子裡的物品投資 你連1萬美元都賺不了 |
[1:04:09] | How’re you gonna…? | 這點錢你怎麼夠 |
[1:04:11] | Don’t think I haven’t thought of that? maybe you should have done it. | 你以為我沒想過嗎 也許你該親自去試試 |
[1:04:14] | Hey. I’m the one stuck doing time. remember? | 我被困在這服刑 記得嗎 |
[1:04:17] | You think I’m not doing it too? | 你以為我不算是嗎 |
[1:04:19] | You’re in there hanging with your homeboys… | 你在裡面和你的幫派成員混在一起的時候 |
[1:04:21] | …i’m dealing with the fucking mess called our life. | 我在處理我們一團糟的生活 |
[1:04:24] | Your tools are gone. | 你的那些設備沒了 |
[1:04:26] | Your truck. gone. | 你的工作的卡車也沒了 |
[1:04:28] | Our house. wade. is gone. | 甚至我們的房子 韋德 也沒了 |
[1:04:30] | Meanwhile. I’m working this piece of shit temp job. | 而且 我還在幹著什麼狗屁臨時工 |
[1:04:32] | I barely see michael. I get to live with my mother… | 我幾乎沒有時間照顧麥克 我得和我母親住在一起 |
[1:04:35] | …and listen to all her bullshit… | 還要聽她嘮嘮叨叨 |
[1:04:37] | …while everyone we know stares at me in pity. | 而所有的熟人都在用憐憫的眼神看著我 |
[1:04:40] | All right. calm down. okay? | 好吧 冷靜一下 好嗎 |
[1:04:43] | I’m sorry. I know you’re dealing with a lot. | 我很抱歉 我知道你要應付很多事 |
[1:04:46] | But you have no idea the shit that goes on in here. | 但你無法想像這裡面的日子 |
[1:04:49] | What I’ve had to do just to survive. | 我在這裡做的只是為了能生存下去 |
[1:04:51] | No. tell me because I don’t know. | 你不和我說 我怎麼能知道 |
[1:04:57] | I can’t. | 我沒法說 |
[1:04:58] | – fuck you. wade. – no. | -那去死吧 韋德 -別 |
[1:05:01] | Don’t go. laura. please. | 別走 羅拉 求你了 |
[1:05:02] | Please. just sit back down! | 求你 坐回去 |
[1:05:04] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:05:17] | You wanna know the secret to making it in here? | 你想知道在這混的秘訣? |
[1:05:20] | Routine. just like on the outside. | 例行公事 就像外面 |
[1:05:23] | Get up in the morning. eat your breakfast. | 早上起床 吃早餐 |
[1:05:27] | Do your chores. exercise. | 做家務 做運動 |
[1:05:30] | Go to work. | 去上班 |
[1:05:31] | Everything. you do it down to the last detail. | 所有的一切 都要做的井井有條 |
[1:05:35] | This is the only prisoner. | 不那麼想了也就覺不到被人囚禁了 |
[1:05:40] | Still thinking about your girl? the visit? | 還在想你女友 想著探視的事? |
[1:05:44] | You should have seen her face. man. | 你該看看她當時的表情 夥計 |
[1:05:46] | I couldn’t do a fucking thing about it. | 這種事情我可沒什麼好說的 |
[1:05:50] | I’ve seen it mess with a lot of guys. | 我見過很多人都經歷過這些 |
[1:05:52] | You leave that visit on a bad note. it stays that way. | 探監已經搞砸了 這已無可挽回 |
[1:05:56] | Keep moving. | 你該做的就是向前看 |
[1:06:00] | She’s everything to me. man. | 她就是我的一切 夥計 |
[1:06:02] | If I don’t have her or michael… | 如果沒有她或者麥克… |
[1:06:08] | – I’m so done with this shit. – come on. motherfucker. | -我真受夠了 -來吧 混蛋 |
[1:06:11] | – here we go. this is gonna be a brawl. – can’t wait. | -來了 這會很熱鬧 -等不及了 |
[1:06:14] | – fuck that. motherfucker. – I’m not fighting you. man. | -去你的 混蛋 -我不會和你打的 夥計 |
[1:06:17] | Hold that motherfucker. come on. | 制住那個混蛋 上啊 |
[1:06:18] | Get him. get that… | 辦他 辦他 |
[1:06:23] | – what the fuck are you doing? – yeah. fuck. fuck that motherfucker. | -你他媽的在幹什麼 -好 弄死那混蛋 |
[1:06:32] | – you guys called me up here for this? – clear the room. | -你們把我叫來就是看這個? -閒人都出去 |
[1:06:34] | You heard the lieutenant. get out. | 你聽到中尉說了 出去 |
[1:06:37] | You wanna fuck with me? | 你想給我搗亂是吧 |
[1:06:50] | Put him in the infirmary. | 帶他去醫務室 |
[1:06:58] | If I debrief. I wanna be put in pc for the rest of my term. | 如果我都說了 我要在剩下刑期裡住單人牢房 |
[1:07:01] | Or I’m fucking dead. | 不然我就死定了 |
[1:07:04] | You give me everything. | 如果你全都告訴我 |
[1:07:07] | Everything. | 所有一切 |
[1:07:09] | You’re in protective custody at night. | 晚上你就可以享受保護性監禁 |
[1:07:14] | Speak. | 說吧 |
[1:07:33] | And to think. 19 years I’ve been dealing with you assholes. | 想想 19年來我一直在和你們這群人渣打交道 |
[1:07:39] | Pushing me. testing me. | 給我施壓 給我考驗 |
[1:07:41] | Hell. I’ve had six hits put on me personally that I know about. | 見鬼 我親身經歷過6次的襲警事件 |
[1:07:45] | Imagine the stress every day… | 每天都在忍受著壓力 |
[1:07:46] | …wondering if today’s the day they get you. | 不知道今天會不會被抓住 |
[1:07:50] | People wonder why prison guards… | 人們一直想知道為什麼獄警 |
[1:07:52] | …have an average life expectancy of only 55 years. | 只有55歲的平均壽命 |
[1:07:57] | Well. that won’t be me. | 我不會那樣 |
[1:08:00] | I don’t succumb to pressure. | 我不會屈服於壓力 |
[1:08:05] | I inflict it. | 我只對別人施壓 |
[1:08:07] | Jesus christ. please. please! | 天啊 求你了 |
[1:08:09] | – I’m begging you. I’m begging you. – so tell me. tell me. | -我求求你 -那就告訴我 |
[1:08:12] | Please. lieutenant. I’m sorry. | 求你 中尉 對不起 |
[1:08:14] | And if I let this slide. what’s the next asshole gonna pull? | 如果這次我放過你 下次的混蛋又會如何招搖呢 |
[1:08:19] | I guess I gotta put a little more fear in you. | 我想我得讓你感受點恐懼 |
[1:08:22] | – up the ante. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -提點要求吧 -抱歉 對不起 |
[1:08:24] | Please. god. | 求你了 天啊 |
[1:08:28] | You know what? | 你知道嗎 |
[1:08:30] | I think I got a better way. | 我想我有個更好的辦法 |
[1:08:33] | You know that inmate that samson stuck on the bus? | 還記得被森孫放倒在大巴上的獄友嗎 |
[1:08:36] | – yeah. – he died. | -記得 -他死了 |
[1:08:38] | Now. I could give a fuck. | 現在 我本可以深表痛心 |
[1:08:40] | But you should. | 但你更應該痛心 |
[1:08:41] | See. with the right paperwork by me and an eyewitness which I now have… | 明白嗎 有我的筆錄再加上已有的目擊證人 |
[1:08:45] | …samson’s going down for murder one. | 森孫就會因為謀殺和你這個同謀一起 |
[1:08:48] | With you as an accessory. | 徹底完蛋了 |
[1:08:50] | Okay. iook. I’m sorry. | 好吧 聽著 我很抱歉 |
[1:08:52] | I should’ve told you the truth. I thought he was gonna kill me. | 我應該告訴你實情的 我當時以為他會殺了我 |
[1:08:55] | – I’ve never been to prison. – that ship’s already sailed. porter. | -我從沒進過監獄 -你已經沒有機會了 波特 |
[1:08:58] | Looks like you and me gonna spend more time together. | 看來你要和我多待一段日子了 |
[1:09:01] | Please. lieutenant. I only have four more months left. | 求你 中尉 我還有4個月的刑期了 |
[1:09:04] | I’ll do whatever you want. please! | 你要我做什麼我就做什麼 求你 |
[1:09:07] | Goddamn it! | 見鬼 |
[1:09:11] | time served:427 days | 服刑時間:427天 |
[1:09:11] | Mr. samson. with the jury having convicted you… | 森孫先生 陪審團判定你 |
[1:09:15] | …in count one of first-degree murder. | 一級謀殺罪名成立 |
[1:09:17] | i sentence you to life without parole. | 本席宣判你終生監禁 |
[1:09:19] | This term will run consecutive with your initial sentence. | 此刑期將併入初始判決追加執行 |
[1:09:24] | Mr. porter. with the jury having convicted you… | 波特先生 陪審團判定你 |
[1:09:27] | …in count one of accessory after the fact to murder… | 兇殺後同謀罪名成立 |
[1:09:29] | …i sentence you to the high term of three years. | 本席宣判執行最高3年刑期 |
[1:09:33] | And since lieutenant jackson’s testimony was so overwhelming… | 同時由於傑克遜中尉的強力指證 |
[1:09:36] | …i’m adding an additional three years in regard to your gang allegations. | 對於你抵賴曾參與幫派行為額外追加3年刑期 |
[1:09:40] | These six years will run consecutive with your initial sentence. | 此6年刑期將併入初始判決追加執行 |
[1:09:45] | I hope you get your life back on track. | 希望你能迷途知返 |
[1:10:08] | I heard. | 我聽說了 |
[1:10:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很遺憾 |
[1:10:15] | What the fuck did I do to deserve this? | 我到底做了什麼要承擔這一切 |
[1:10:22] | No. I do not have to face reality. mom. | 不 我沒必要面對現實 媽媽 |
[1:10:24] | Look at wade. look at what he’s become. | 看看韋德 看看他成了什麼人 |
[1:10:27] | It happens. it just happens. | 這一切發生了 確實發生了 |
[1:10:29] | – some people go off the deep end… – what do you want? | -有些人只會越陷越深 -你要我怎樣 |
[1:10:32] | You want me just to walk away. right? | 你要我就這樣離開他 是嗎 |
[1:10:34] | – you just want me to desert him? – I’m sorry. but he has deserted you. | -你要我拋棄他? -抱歉 但他先拋棄了你 |
[1:10:37] | I am trying to get through to you. | 我只是想讓你明白 |
[1:10:39] | You are 33 years old. a single mother. | 你33歲了 還是個單身母親 |
[1:10:43] | You’re gonna be over 40 before he gets out. | 等他出來你都到40多歲了 |
[1:10:45] | If he does something else. what then? | 如果他又做了什麼事 那又怎麼辦 |
[1:10:47] | You have waited in vain. | 你的等待是徒勞的 |
[1:10:52] | I was 26 when your father split. | 你父親離開的時候我26歲 |
[1:10:55] | Left you and me without a pot to piss in. remember? | 除了你和我他什麼都沒留下 記得嗎 |
[1:10:59] | I don’t regret a moment of it… | 這些年來我一直支撐這個家 |
[1:11:02] | …working all those years to support us. | 一刻也不曾後悔過 |
[1:11:06] | But take a good look at me. laura. | 但看看我 羅拉 |
[1:11:08] | I’m 50 years old and I’m still alone. | 我50歲了而且依然獨身一人 |
[1:11:12] | I don’t wanna see you go through that. | 我不想看到你再經歷這一切 |
[1:11:27] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:11:30] | She left me. | 她離開我了 |
[1:11:34] | She fucking left me. | 她就這麼離開我了 |
[1:12:52] | – you want me to take him to the hole? – for what? | -要我帶他去禁閉室嗎 -為什麼 |
[1:13:03] | You’re letting them beat you. | 你在故意激怒他們 |
[1:13:05] | Who gives a fuck. | 那又能怎樣 |
[1:13:06] | I got nothing to go back to now. I got fucking nothing. | 我現在沒有退路了 我他媽什麼都沒了 |
[1:13:09] | You of all people should know what that fucking feels like. | 你們都該知道這種感覺 |
[1:13:27] | How’re you holding up in here. john? | 你在這過的怎麼樣 約翰 |
[1:13:30] | Shouldn’t you be on that fishing boat of yours? | 你不是應該在自己的漁船上嗎 |
[1:13:32] | Or taking that pretty wife of yours on a holiday? | 或是帶著你漂亮的妻子一起度假去 |
[1:13:35] | As a matter of fact. I was on that boat this morning. | 事實上 今早我確實就在我的船上 |
[1:13:40] | You need a new pair of glasses? | 你需要換副新眼鏡嗎 |
[1:13:42] | – no. no. l… – sure? | -不必了 我… -你確定? |
[1:13:44] | I kind of got used to them being broken. | 這個雖然壞了但我已經習慣了 |
[1:13:50] | Haven’t seen any of your letters on the website lately. | 最近你沒給我發電子郵件 |
[1:13:57] | Whatever debt you think you owe me… | 無論你覺得欠我什麼 |
[1:14:00] | …you paid that a long time ago. | 很久之前你都已經還清了 |
[1:14:04] | You think that’s the reason I keep coming back? | 你以為我一直來看你就因為這個? |
[1:14:06] | No. you’ve been a good friend to me. gordon. | 不 你已經成為我的老朋友了 戈登 |
[1:14:09] | But you and I both know that you’d never see the walls of a prison again… | 但你我都明白如果不是因為我 |
[1:14:13] | …if it weren’t for me. and that pains me. | 你永遠不必再來監獄的 這讓我很痛苦 |
[1:14:16] | So please. just… | 所以求你了 |
[1:14:20] | …go enjoy your life. and… | 去好好享受你的生活吧 |
[1:14:21] | – look. – stop wasting it here. | -聽著 -不要在這浪費時間 |
[1:14:24] | John. | 約翰 |
[1:14:26] | Guard. | 警衛 |
[1:14:51] | They’re gonna take him into surgery. we’re not allowed to go in there. | 他們馬上要給他做手術 我們不允許跟進去 |
[1:14:54] | Hey. todd. todd. hey. it’s daddy. | 陶德 是爸爸 |
[1:14:57] | – it hurts. – oh. yeah. I know. champ. | -好疼 -是的 我知道 我的小冠軍 |
[1:15:01] | You gotta be tough. okay? | 你一定要堅強 聽了嗎 |
[1:15:03] | They’re gonna take you in there and fix you up. all right? | 他們會帶你進去把你治好 明白嗎 |
[1:15:06] | I’ll be right here. okay. buddy? | 我會一直在這的 好嗎 夥計 |
[1:15:08] | I’ll be right here when you come out. I promise. | 你出來的時候我就在這的 我保證 |
[1:15:12] | – be tough. okay. baby? – hey. stacy. | -堅強點 孩子 -丹希 |
[1:15:22] | – what happened? – he was playing in the front yard… | -發生了什麼了 -他當時在前場和他朋友 |
[1:15:25] | …with his friends. he ran into the street to chase the ball… | 一起打球 然後他跑到街上去撿球 |
[1:15:28] | …this guy came plowing around the corner… | 有個人突然在拐角處開車橫衝出來 |
[1:15:30] | …and he didn’t even brake before he smacked into him. | 他連剎車都沒踩直接就把他撞飛了 |
[1:15:34] | It’s this motherfucker’s third dui strike. | 這是那個混蛋第三次酒後駕駛 |
[1:15:38] | – how do you know that? – the cops. | -你怎麼知道的 -警察說的 |
[1:15:40] | They’re over there guarding his fucking room right now. | 他們在那兒看著他呢 |
[1:15:59] | Looks like your air bag saved you. | 看起來是安全氣囊救了你 |
[1:16:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:16:03] | Too bad my son didn’t have one. | 可他媽的我兒子沒有安全氣囊 |
[1:16:06] | I am so. so sorry. how’s he doing? | 真的很抱歉 他怎麼樣了? |
[1:16:10] | I don’t wanna hear your bullshit. | 我不想聽你的廢話 |
[1:16:11] | I didn’t mean to hit him. l… | 我撞他不是故意的 |
[1:16:17] | You better pray… | 你最好為你自己祈禱… |
[1:16:19] | …a judge shows you leniency because I will not. | 法官也許會對你仁慈 但我不會 |
[1:16:24] | There’s not a jail or prison in this state… | 不管你躲進這個州里的任何一個 |
[1:16:28] | …that you can hide from me. | 監獄或牢房 我都會找到你 |
[1:16:31] | I’ll put the word out that you’re a fucking pedophile. | 我會放話說你是個變態戀童癖者 |
[1:16:34] | Get a bunch of hard-hitting gangsters… | 把你和一群最最難搞的流氓關在一起 |
[1:16:36] | …to pump your ass till you bleed to death. | 讓你的屁眼被人插個稀爛 直到你流血身亡 |
[1:16:40] | Or better yet… | 或者更好玩的是… |
[1:16:43] | …i got your license number and address from the incident report. | …我從事故報告中知道你的駕照號碼和地址 |
[1:16:46] | Maybe while you’re getting fucked up the ass in the joint… | 也許當你正搞的high的時候 |
[1:16:49] | …i’ll swing by your house and hit your fucking kids. | 我會在你房子周圍遊蕩 干死你的小孩 |
[1:16:57] | You just fucked with the wrong motherfucker. son. | 你這裝錯X的傻逼 孫子 |
[1:17:15] | One fucking thing. that’s all I can ask is one fucking thing. | 孩子平安 我他媽的唯一乞求的就是孩子平安 |
[1:17:22] | I can’t get… | 我不能… |
[1:17:30] | Jesus christ. jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:17:33] | You got eight seconds. | 你還有8秒鐘 |
[1:17:37] | – escort. – what. what. | -巡邏 -什麼 什麼 |
[1:17:41] | Yeah. nigga. og in the house. motherfucker. | 尼戈也在這兒啊 該死的 |
[1:17:43] | – so sorry… – what’s up. cos? | -對不起 -怎麼啦 警衛? |
[1:17:47] | – what’s up. my nig? – fuck you. tinto. | -你是怎麼進來的啊 尼戈? -我操你 丁多 |
[1:17:53] | My motherfucker. | 我操你媽的 |
[1:17:55] | Yeah. bitch. I see you. and I got something for your ass. | 婊子 我看見你了 有些東西給你屁眼留著呢 |
[1:17:58] | You will see me. motherfucker. yeah. you will see me soon. | 你會看見我的 我操 你馬上就會看見我了 |
[1:18:08] | They already gave you the keys to the apartment. right? | 他們已經給了你公寓的鑰匙 對吧? |
[1:18:11] | Yeah. I just wish it had more storage space. | 是的 我希望公寓裡還能有更多的地方放東西 |
[1:18:14] | It’s cheap. that’s what matters. | 它很便宜 那才是關鍵 |
[1:18:16] | And hell. there’s plenty of space here. | 見鬼 這裡有很大的地方 |
[1:18:18] | Oh. no. that one actually stays here. | 不 那個東西本來是放這裡的 |
[1:18:22] | Oh. thanks. honey. | 謝謝你 甜心 |
[1:18:24] | Wait. thanks. | 等著 謝謝 |
[1:18:27] | Why are you putting daddy’s clothes over there? | 你為什麼把爸爸的衣服放那裡? |
[1:18:40] | Well. baby… | 孩子… |
[1:18:43] | Daddy’s not gonna live with us anymore. | 爸爸不會和我們住一起了 |
[1:18:45] | But you said he was coming home. | 但你說過他會回家的 |
[1:18:49] | I know. I did. but things changed. | 我確實說過 但是事情總會變化 |
[1:18:52] | – honey. it’s just… – sometimes… | -甜心 這只是… -有時候… |
[1:18:57] | Sometimes. mikey… | 有時候 麥克 |
[1:18:59] | …people move on to another life. | 人們會開始另一種生活 |
[1:19:02] | And all we can do is say goodbye. | 我們能做的只有告別 |
[1:19:04] | Is he mad at us? | 他對我們生氣嗎? |
[1:19:06] | No. no. baby. daddy loves us both very. very much. | 不是 寶貝 爸爸非常非常的愛我們 |
[1:19:11] | You know what? we’re gonna be fine. | 知道嗎? 一切都會好的 |
[1:19:13] | Okay? we can talk about this later. why…? | 好嗎? 我們以後再談 為什麼… |
[1:19:16] | Why don’t you get your coloring book. and you can draw grandma a picture. | 去看你的畫畫書吧 你還要給祖母畫像呢 |
[1:19:20] | Okay? | 可以嗎? |
[1:19:25] | Mikey? | 麥克? |
[1:19:27] | Where are you? | 你在哪裡? |
[1:19:44] | Affects you… | 影響你… |
[1:19:45] | Porter! | 波特! |
[1:19:53] | You got a visitor. | 有訪客 |
[1:20:14] | I’ll give you guys a little extra time. | 我會多給你們倆點時間的 |
[1:20:17] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[1:20:25] | Is everything okay? is mikey all right? | 還好嗎? 麥克還好嗎? |
[1:20:28] | Yeah. no. no. he’s fine. | 他還好 |
[1:20:31] | Didn’t think I’d see you again. | 沒想到我會來看你 |
[1:20:35] | To tell you the truth. me neither. | 說句實話 我也沒想到 |
[1:20:40] | Look. I don’t know what to do. | 聽著 我不知道該怎麼辦 |
[1:20:42] | At the rate we’re going… | 照這樣的速度下去 |
[1:20:44] | …mikey will be starting junior high by the time you get out. | 你出來的時候麥克都上初中了 |
[1:20:50] | But I know he doesn’t wanna spend the rest of his life without you. | 但我知道 他並不想以後再也見不到你 |
[1:20:57] | And I don’t either. | 我也不想 |
[1:21:02] | I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我沒有對你撒謊 |
[1:21:05] | Your letter killed me. | 你的信讓我痛不欲生 |
[1:21:10] | I mean. if I don’t have you or michael to come home to… | 我是說 如果你和麥克真的離開我了 |
[1:21:14] | …i’m not gonna make it. | 我真的不知道該怎麼活下去 |
[1:21:18] | It’s just that any time I hang on to any bit of hope… | 每當我心存一點點希望的時候 |
[1:21:21] | …it gets taken away from me. | 總會有事情讓我希望破滅 |
[1:21:24] | So you tell me. | 請告訴我 |
[1:21:27] | – do I wait for you? – I want you to. | -要我等你嗎? -我想要你等 |
[1:21:32] | But I understand if you can’t. | 但如果你不能我也能理解 |
[1:21:35] | Well. I will. | 我會等你的 |
[1:21:38] | However long it takes. | 不管有多長 |
[1:21:42] | I just need to know that when you come out… | 我只是希望當你出來的時候 |
[1:21:45] | …it’ll be you. | 你還是原來的那個你 |
[1:21:55] | Love is the most subtle force on earth. | 愛情是世界上最奇妙的力量 |
[1:21:59] | – it was laura. – no shit. | -是羅拉 -廢話 |
[1:22:06] | Look. john… | 聽著 |
[1:22:09] | …i know you’re never getting out of here. | 我知道你從來沒有離開這裡的打算 |
[1:22:14] | I don’t mean any disrespect… | 我並沒有任何不尊重的意思 |
[1:22:14] | but this guy has robbed me the next seven years of my life with my family. | 但這個傢伙剝奪了7年我和家人相處的時光 |
[1:22:18] | I can’t let this happen. | 我決不允許它發生 |
[1:22:20] | Last time I checked. they don’t commute a man’s sentence… | 上次我查過了 他們不會因為一個人想家 |
[1:22:23] | …just because he’s homesick. | 就減輕他的刑罰 |
[1:22:26] | Unless he’s got something to barter with. | 除非他有可以交換的東西 |
[1:22:29] | – what do you mean? – what do I mean? | -你什麼意思? -我的意思? |
[1:22:34] | Expose the shit they’re pulling. | 把他們的醜事爆出來 |
[1:22:37] | Right. but nobody is gonna risk going against jackson. not even collins. | 但沒人敢反抗傑克遜 即使柯林斯也不敢 |
[1:22:42] | You’ve gotta think outside these walls. | 你應該想想外面的世界 |
[1:22:45] | Get the right people involved. force them to pay attention. | 找到正確的人 讓他們知道這裡的事情 |
[1:22:48] | How? | 怎麼辦 |
[1:22:51] | Please just tell me how. | 請告訴我怎麼做 |
[1:23:01] | Hey. lt. how’s your son doing? | 你兒子怎麼樣了 |
[1:23:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:23:11] | Listen. porter in 13 has been asking for you. | 聽著 13號的犯人波特想和你談談 |
[1:23:26] | I’m in no fucking mood. what do you want? | 我他媽的沒心情 你想幹嘛 |
[1:23:29] | Ready to give you a good show. sir. | 我想給你看場表演 先生 |
[1:23:32] | Come again? | 又來了? |
[1:23:34] | You know that crip in cell 19? | 知道19號牢房裡的瘸子嗎? |
[1:23:36] | Motherfucker’s one of the reasons I’m in here. | 他是害我到這裡來的原因之一 |
[1:23:39] | – you want a little payback. huh? – yeah. | -你想要報復 對吧 -是的 |
[1:23:42] | You put us in the yard. it’ll crack off. | 把我們放到院子裡面 我們要好好打一架 |
[1:23:45] | I’m so sick of all you pieces of shit. | 我真是受夠你們這群瘋子了 |
[1:23:48] | I’ll tell you what. | 我來告訴你吧 |
[1:23:50] | You wanna handle this like a soldier so bad. you got it. | 你想像戰士一樣處理這件事 可以 |
[1:23:53] | But it’s my rules. you’re going all the way. | 但要根據我的規矩來 |
[1:23:56] | What do you mean? | 你什麼意思? |
[1:23:57] | Whether you like it or not. you’re going into that yard. | 不管你是否喜歡 你都要到那個院子裡去 |
[1:24:00] | And one of you motherfuckers ain’t coming out alive. | 而你們兩個人渣中只有一個可以活著出來 |
[1:24:03] | Even if I gotta end it myself. start taking you fuckers out one by one. | 實在不行我就親自動手 一個個解決掉你們 |
[1:24:08] | You hear me? | 聽見了嗎 |
[1:24:14] | Didn’t see that one coming. | 沒看見那個人來過 |
[1:24:20] | – you got the address I gave you? – yeah. | -看到我給你的地址了嗎? -看到了 |
[1:24:22] | You just make sure you get through to him. or this doesn’t work. | 確保見到他本人 否則做這些就沒用了 |
[1:24:26] | Why risk it? I told you we’d wait. | 為什麼要冒險? 給你說過我們可以等等 |
[1:24:28] | For seven more years? | 再來七年? |
[1:24:29] | No. baby. what they did was wrong. | 不是 寶貝 他們所作的是錯的 |
[1:24:32] | It’s not fair to either of us, or mikey. | 這對我們兩個還有麥克都不公平 |
[1:24:34] | What if something happens. though? and you never make it out of here? | 出意外了怎麼辦? 你出不來怎麼辦? |
[1:24:38] | I’m coming home. | (無論付出什麼代價)我想要回家 |
[1:24:39] | Just make sure you don’t go to anyone in corrections. | 保證你不要找錯人 |
[1:24:42] | We don’t know who we can trust. | 我們不知道可以相信誰 |
[1:24:44] | Can I help you? | 有什麼要幫忙的 |
[1:24:46] | – mr. camrose? – yeah. | -卡姆羅斯先生? -是我 |
[1:24:49] | time served:457 days | 服刑時間:457天 |
[1:25:19] | Crack 13. | 打開13號 |
[1:25:23] | Let’s go. right there. right there. stop. | 走吧 在那裡 那裡 停下來 |
[1:25:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:25:38] | Two steps back. | 回退兩步 |
[1:25:43] | I know what’s going on. don’t. | 我知道將會發生什麼 別這樣 |
[1:25:44] | Even if you win. you’re throwing your life away. | 即使你贏了 你也活不了的 |
[1:25:47] | What do you care? you’re just like them. | 你關心什麼 你和他們還不是一樣 |
[1:25:49] | – I’m not like them. – then do something about it. | -我和他們不一樣 -那就做點事情表示一下吧 |
[1:25:55] | Are you sure wade said it was this morning? | 你確定韋德說的是今天早上? |
[1:25:57] | He said they take him to the yard at 8. | 他說過 他們8號會把他帶到院子裡面 |
[1:25:59] | If he doesn’t fight. all we have is circumstantial evidence. | 如果他不打 我們就只有間接證據了 |
[1:26:03] | We need to seize those yard tapes before they erase them. | 我們必須在他們洗掉錄像帶之前到那裡 |
[1:26:12] | Whatever happens. it does not leave this car. | 不管出什麼事兒了 都不要離開這裡 |
[1:26:15] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:26:24] | When your life is defined by a single action… | 當你的生命只剩下一場戰鬥的時候 |
[1:26:27] | …you change the concept of time. | 時間對你來說就有了另一種味道 |
[1:26:39] | Yeah. motherfucker. | 我操 |
[1:26:45] | Here we go. | 來吧 |
[1:26:57] | Think it’s smart to have them in the yard? | 讓他們在院子裡打很不錯嘛 |
[1:26:59] | If I have to take one of these assholes out… | 如果不得不開槍幹掉這些人渣的時候 |
[1:27:01] | …we write it off that we stopped a riot. | 我們可以寫 我們制止了一場暴動 |
[1:27:14] | Looks like porter bit off more than he could chew. | 看起來波特打得非常的賣力 |
[1:27:35] | Okay. he got the point. let’s stop it. | 好了 我看差不多了 停吧 |
[1:27:37] | No. | 不 |
[1:28:30] | Now. | 現在 |
[1:28:32] | Go ahead. | 繼續吧 |
[1:28:48] | You do it. or the next one does not miss. | 你要是還站著 下一槍可是不會打偏 |
[1:28:52] | Not worth it. get down. | 那不值得 快趴下 |
[1:29:07] | Fellas. okay. fuck that shit. | 夥計們 都起來 |
[1:29:09] | If they want sangre on their manos, orale, we’ll give them sangre. | 他們不是想和我們玩玩嗎 那我們就奉陪到底 |
[1:29:17] | Let it go. bill. | 比爾 放過他們吧 |
[1:29:18] | They’ll whack us. our families. it’s not worth it. you know it. | 他們會毀掉我們和我們的家人的 這不值得 |
[1:29:22] | Let it go. | 放過他們吧 |
[1:29:29] | Clear the yard. | 清場 |
[1:29:43] | Move it. | 快點 |
[1:29:49] | Cell 13. off the yard! | 13牢房的人 離開院子 |
[1:30:08] | Do you think it worked? | 你認為有用嗎? |
[1:30:10] | Depends on whether your girl got through to gordon. | 取決於你的妻子是否找到了戈登 |
[1:30:13] | – I can’t believe you got them to stand. – easy. | -簡直不敢相信你讓他們都站起來了 -很簡單 |
[1:30:16] | There’s one thing they hate more than each other. cops. | 有種人他們覺得比對方更討厭 就是警察 |
[1:30:20] | Especially jackson. | 尤其是傑克遜 |
[1:30:21] | Both of you. back in the fucking yard now. | 你們兩個 退回院子 |
[1:30:25] | Move your fucking asses! | 他媽的給我快點! |
[1:30:37] | It’s gonna be all right. honey. | 甜心 一切都會好的 |
[1:30:57] | You got me. diaz? | 你準備好了吧 達茲? |
[1:30:58] | Affirmative. lt. they fucking twitch. I’ll waste them. | 沒問題 他們只要敢動一下 我就廢了他們 |
[1:31:10] | Oh. fuck. bill. | 該死的 別這樣 比爾 |
[1:31:21] | I’m gonna go to the infirmary. | 我要到資料室去 |
[1:31:24] | Got something going on with my throat. | 拿點治嗓子的藥 |
[1:31:28] | That’s what my report will reflect. | 我的報告裡也會提到的 |
[1:31:35] | Open the yard door. | 打開院門 |
[1:31:39] | Holy fuck. we’re in it now. | 媽的 這回有活兒干了 |
[1:31:56] | You fuckers think anybody cares if you make a stink? | 你以為在這裡裝裝逼真的會有人在乎嗎? |
[1:32:00] | Nobody gives a shit about you. | 那就真他媽見鬼了 |
[1:32:04] | You see. the thing is. I got you two. on camera. leaving the yard alive. | 你們兩個被錄下來活著走出院子的 |
[1:32:08] | So if anybody checks my report… | 如果有人來檢查我的報告 |
[1:32:10] | …they’ll see that old boy here showed his true colors. | 他們會看到那個傢伙露出本他的殺手本色來 |
[1:32:13] | Stuck this bone crusher in your ear. | 用這片骨頭軋進你耳朵裡 |
[1:32:15] | Of course. we had to take him out with the mini-14. | 當然了 我們也要把他用mini-14來福槍幹掉 |
[1:32:18] | And the shitty thing about it… | 該死的是… |
[1:32:20] | is they’ll just send me two fresh new assholes | 他們會送來兩個新傢伙 |
[1:32:20] | to replace you by sundown. | 來代替你們兩個該死的人渣 |
[1:32:25] | Lt! | 長官! |
[1:32:30] | You fucking… | 你這該死的… |
[1:32:41] | You think god… | 你覺得… |
[1:32:48] | …will let me see my family now? | 上帝會讓我看見我的家人嗎? |
[1:32:50] | Yeah. | 會的 |
[1:32:52] | You… | 你… |
[1:32:58] | John? | 約翰? |
[1:33:00] | John. | 約翰 |
[1:33:08] | I knew you weren’t with us! | 我就知道你和我們不是一夥的 |
[1:33:11] | Guess what. diaz? | 知道嗎 達茲? |
[1:33:12] | The car just crashed. | 你們完蛋了 |
[1:33:24] | I’ve locked down the shu. alert all sections. I’m headed in there now. | 封鎖整個監獄 通知各部 現在這裡由我接管 |
[1:33:30] | Camrose. what are you doing here? | 卡姆羅斯 你在這裡幹嘛? |
[1:33:32] | Agent skiletti. fbi. we need to talk to you. | 聯邦探員斯凱利 我們想和你談談 |
[1:33:34] | Sorry. I have an emergency I need to… | 抱歉 我有個緊急情況要處理… |
[1:33:36] | This is a federal inquiry. you need to tell me what that emergency is. | 這是聯邦調查 你得告訴我緊急情況是什麼 |
[1:33:40] | I have one dead lieutenant. one inmate. | 有一個副官 一個囚犯死了 |
[1:33:42] | What are their names? | 他們叫什麼? |
[1:33:44] | Lieutenant bill jackson. | 比爾·傑克遜副官 |
[1:33:46] | The inmate is smith. john smith. | 囚犯是史密斯 約翰·史密斯 |
[1:33:48] | I wanna see the tapes of the shu yard before anyone touches them. | 我要在任何人接近錄影帶之前看到它 |
[1:33:51] | How do you know it happened in the yard? | 你怎麼知道監獄裡出事兒了? |
[1:33:56] | Collins… | 卡洛斯… |
[1:33:58] | …you weren’t with them. | 你沒和他們在一起 |
[1:33:59] | Everyone knows it. | 大家都知道了 |
[1:34:00] | You think that matters? | 你認為這有關係嗎? |
[1:34:06] | They’ll run me out of here. | 他們會趕走我的 |
[1:34:07] | There won’t be a prison in the system that’ll touch me. | 如果再也沒有監獄 這樣比較好 |
[1:34:10] | Now what do I do? | 現在我要做些什麼? |
[1:34:29] | And you knew nothing about this? | 你一點都不知道? |
[1:34:31] | I was in the infirmary. just like my report says. | 正如我報告所說 我當時在治療室 |
[1:34:34] | Look. I fail to see why the fbi thinks they had to get involved… | 我不明白為什麼聯邦探員在我的人 |
[1:34:37] | …before my people finish. I mean… – after what I just saw? | -做完工作前非要摻和進來 -在我看玩錄像之後? |
[1:34:40] | We’re involved. | 我們已經被捲進來了 |
[1:34:42] | Let me make this clear. wade porter is now a federal witness. | 讓我們把這點澄清 韋德 波特現在是聯邦證人 |
[1:34:45] | I want him in protective custody until he’s released. | 我希望他在被釋放前都被保護起來 |
[1:34:47] | Camrose. how did you know this was gonna happen before the fact? | 卡姆羅斯 你怎麼知道這會出事兒? |
[1:34:51] | Sorry. he’s not at liberty to disclose that. | 抱歉 他沒有權利透露細節 |
[1:34:53] | That’s part of our investigation. | 那是我們的調查範圍 |
[1:34:56] | You know what amazes me. frank… | 老實說 令我吃驚的是 |
[1:35:00] | …is that you didn’t know. | 你不知道這兒會出事兒 |
[1:35:08] | Wade’s been put into protective custody. | 韋德已經被保護起來了 |
[1:35:11] | Nothing’ll happen to him. | 他不會有事的 |
[1:35:12] | I’m also gonna push for his extra time to be commuted for his testimony. | 我也會爭取讓他的供詞能夠減刑 |
[1:35:16] | Well. what does that mean? | 那是什麼意思? |
[1:35:18] | He’ll get out the minuted his original sentence is up. | 他會被減刑提前釋放的 |
[1:35:20] | Which is less than three months. right? | 至少會減3個月吧 我想 |
[1:35:26] | Oh. my god. | 天啊 |
[1:35:28] | Thank you. | 謝謝你 |
[1:35:36] | This was left in your cell. | 這是你留在牢房裡的 |
[1:35:37] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[1:35:41] | I’m gordon camrose. | 我是戈登·卡姆斯 |
[1:35:43] | – a friend of john’s. – hey. gordon. | – 約翰的一個朋友 -你好 戈登 |
[1:35:47] | Nice to meet you. | 很高興見到你 |
[1:35:49] | Thank you so much for getting involved. | 謝謝你參與進來 |
[1:35:51] | Yeah. sure. | 當然 |
[1:35:53] | I heard you were a captain. | 我聽說你曾是監獄長 |
[1:35:55] | Yeah. I guarded john for 20 years. | 是的 約翰曾在我手下服刑20年 |
[1:35:59] | I spent more time with him than I did with my own family. seems like. | 好像我和他在一起的時間比和家人都多 |
[1:36:05] | He saved me from a sticking. | 他讓我免於被人一刀捅死 |
[1:36:09] | – I don’t know if he told you that. – no. | -我不知道他是否告訴過你 -沒有 |
[1:36:11] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:36:13] | I’d have been dead for sure. | 要不我就死定了 |
[1:36:17] | Though it ain’t the only reason I watched out for him. | 但那不是我關心他的唯一原因 |
[1:36:21] | And I tried to explain that to him. | 我也這樣告訴過他的 |
[1:36:25] | He was one of my true friends. | 他才是我真正的朋友 |
[1:36:29] | Mine too. | 我也是 |
[1:36:33] | Son of a bitch never told me anything about this the last time I saw him. | 這個傢伙在我上次見他時什麼都沒說 |
[1:36:40] | Then your fiancee came out of the blue. you know. | 然後你的未婚妻就突然來找我 |
[1:36:45] | She wanted me to tell you… | 她想我告訴你 |
[1:36:49] | …she wanted me to give you a message about a new wedding date. | 她托我告訴你定一個新的婚期 |
[1:36:53] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:36:55] | – thank you. – yeah. wade. get some rest. okay? | -謝謝 -韋德 休息一下好吧? |
[1:37:03] | …john went out the way he wanted. | 約翰終於如願了 |
[1:37:06] | They never broke him. | 他們從未讓他屈服 |
[1:37:08] | No. | 不 |
[1:37:12] | No. they didn’t. | 不 他們從來沒有 |
[1:37:30] | Usually I’m quoting someone else’s words. | 我經常引用別人的話 |
[1:37:33] | The least I can do is give you some john smith originals. | 在這裡我就給你們引用一些約翰·史密斯的話吧 |
[1:37:36] | They won’t be poetic. | 不是很華麗那種 |
[1:37:38] | But they’ll be the truth. | 但句句都屬實 |
[1:37:41] | Close 13. | 關掉13號 |
[1:37:45] | Come on. I’m supposed to be in pc the rest of my term. | 我應該待在特護房間的 |
[1:37:48] | – jackson said… – jackson’s dead. | -傑克遜說過的… -傑克遜已經死了 |
[1:37:55] | You can get up. | 你可以起來了 |
[1:37:56] | Yes, prison desensitizes you. | 是的 監獄會讓人變得麻木不仁 |
[1:37:59] | But it also forces you to see what’s most important. | 但它也可以讓你明白什麼是重要的 |
[1:38:04] | Family. and loyalty. | 家庭和忠誠 |
[1:38:07] | Because a con like you knows neither exists in this place. | 因為你永遠不知道下一秒會發生什麼 |
[1:38:17] | So don’t run from who you’ve become, felon. | 不要逃避未來 夥計 |
[1:38:21] | Embrace it. | 擁抱它 |
[1:38:22] | Grow from it. | 慢慢成長 |
[1:38:24] | And you’ll never lose sight of what truly matters. | 你就永遠不會迷失你最重要的東西 |
[1:38:29] | That’s my final piece of advice, wade porter. | 這是我最後的忠告 韋德·波特 |
[1:38:33] | You protect your family at all costs. even if you’re forced to kill again. | 你不惜一切代價保護自己的家人 即使為此要你再次殺人 |
[1:38:38] | Because if I had to, I’d wipe out the whole planet to get mine back. | 我還是會弄個天翻地覆去奪回屬於我的東西 |
[1:38:52] | So long, friend. | 再見了 朋友們 |
[1:38:55] | as of 2008 there are over 2.3 million people incarcerated in america | 截止到2008年在美國有230萬人入獄 |