英文名称:Ferris Buellers Day Off
年代:1986
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | It is a beautiful day in Chicago today. | 今天是芝加哥美好的一天 |
[00:18] | Temperatures expected to reach the upper 70s. | 气温预计华氏70多度 |
[00:21] | Right now, 75 at the lakefront, | 现在 湖边是75度 |
[00:23] | 74 at Midway, 73 at O’Hare. | 中途国际机场74度 欧海尔机场73度 |
[00:26] | And now, up in the sky, | 现在空中 |
[00:29] | Don Nelson with SkyView traffic. Ferris? | 唐·尼尔森在查看路况 菲利斯? |
[00:31] | Thanks. We’ve got scores of accidents. Ferris? | 谢了 我们收到了路况 菲利斯? |
[00:33] | Tom! | 汤姆! |
[00:38] | What’s the matter?It’s Ferris. | 怎么回事?是菲利斯 |
[00:39] | What?What’s wrong?What’s wrong?For Christ’s sake | 怎么回事?我的天 怎么回事? |
[00:41] | look at him, honey. | 你看他 |
[00:45] | Ferris? | 菲利斯? |
[00:49] | He doesn’t have a fever, but he says his stomach hurts and he’s seeing spots. | 他没有发烧 但是他说胃痛而且眼花 |
[00:53] | What’s the matter, Ferris? | 什么状况 菲利斯? |
[00:56] | Papa? | 爸爸? |
[00:57] | Honey, feel his hands. They’re cold and clammy. | 你摸摸他的手 又冷又湿 |
[01:05] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[01:07] | I can get up. No. | 我能起床 不行 |
[01:09] | I have a test today. No. | 今天有测验 不行 |
[01:11] | You | 你 |
[01:13] | I have to take it. | 我一定要去 |
[01:15] | I want to go to a good college, so I can have a fruitful life. | 我要上好大学 有丰富人生 |
[01:19] | Honey, you’re not going to school like this, now. | 乖儿子 你这样子不能上学 |
[01:21] | Fine. What’s this?What’s his problem? | 这下可好 他又怎么了? |
[01:25] | He doesn’t feel well. Yeah, right. | 他不舒服 是吗 |
[01:28] | Dry that one out, you can fertilize the lawn. | 他手上的水可以灌溉草坪了 |
[01:30] | Jeanie?Is that you? | 珍妮?是你吗? |
[01:34] | Jeanie?I can’t see that far. | 珍妮 你站那么远我看不见 |
[01:37] | Jeanie?Jeanie, I | 珍妮 我 |
[01:44] | Bite the big one, Junior. Thank you, Jeanie. You get to school. | 老弟 别装蒜 谢谢 珍妮 你去上学吧 |
[01:48] | Wait, you’re letting him stay home? | 你们要让他待在家? |
[01:51] | I can’t believe this. If I was bleeding out my eyes | 我不敢相信 就算我双眼流血 |
[01:53] | you guys would make me go to school. This is so unfair. | 你们仍会要我上学 这实在不公平 |
[01:55] | Jeanie, please don’t be upset with me. | 珍妮 别为我难过 |
[01:58] | You have your health. Be thankful. | 你该庆幸自己那么健康 |
[02:06] | That’s it. I want out of this family. | 我受够了 我不要再留在这个家 |
[02:11] | I’m okay. I’ll just sleep. | 我没事 我会睡觉 |
[02:14] | Maybe I’ll have an aspirin around noon. | 也许中午的时候会吃止痛药 |
[02:17] | Now, listen, I’m showing some houses to that, | 我今天会带佛蒙特州来的一家人 |
[02:20] | that family from Vermont today. So I’ll be in the area. | 去看房子 就在这附近 |
[02:22] | Now, my office will know just where I am if you need me, okay? | 若要找我 问我的同事便可以 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1238个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:181个,六级词汇:88个,GRE词汇:95个,托福词汇:137个,考研词汇:198个,专四词汇:167个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:368个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:26] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[02:28] | I’ll check on you too, pal. | 我会来电看你怎样 |
[02:30] | It’s nice to know that I have such loving, caring parents. | 你们实在关心我 |
[02:34] | You’re both very special people. | 你们真是特别的父母 |
[02:42] | Now, you get better, pumpkin. | 赶快好起来 小南瓜 |
[02:44] | Okay, pumpkin. | 好的 小南瓜 |
[02:47] | I’ll be home at 6:00 sharp. | 我六点准时到家 |
[02:49] | If you need anything, call. | 如果需要任何东西 打电话来 |
[02:51] | Ringydingy. | 打电话 |
[02:56] | We love you, sweetie. I love you, too. | 爱你 乖儿子 我也爱你们 |
[03:02] | Call if you need us. | 有需要随时来电 |
[03:12] | They bought it. | 他们上当了 |
[03:24] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[03:26] | One of the worst performances of my career | 我演得最不济的一次 |
[03:28] | and they never doubted it for a second. | 他们竟然没有怀疑 |
[03:35] | How could I possibly be expected to handle school on a day like this? | 像这样一天我怎能上学呢? |
[03:49] | This is my ninth sick day this semester. | 这已是我在本学期第九次病倒 |
[03:52] | It’s getting pretty tough coming up with new illnesses. | 实在很难想出什么新病症来 |
[03:56] | If I go for 10, I’m probably gonna have to barf up a lung. | 下次再想请病假 我大概要把肺咳出来才行 |
[03:59] | So I better make this one count. | 所以 我要好好利用今天的病假 |
[04:03] | The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. | 欺骗父母生病 关键就在潮湿的手掌 |
[04:06] | It’s a good nonspecific symptom. I’m a big believer in it. | 这是最好的百搭病征 这招每次都有效 |
[04:11] | A lot of people will tell you that a good, phony fever is a dead lock. | 很多人说装作发烧是最好方法 |
[04:15] | But, you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor’s office. | 但如果你妈紧张过度 你就得去看医生了 |
[04:19] | That’s worse than school. | 这比上学还惨 |
[04:22] | You fake a stomach cramp | 装作胃痉挛 |
[04:24] | and when you’re bent over, moaning and wailing, | 在弯腰呻吟的时候 |
[04:28] | you lick your palms. | 舔湿你的手掌 |
[04:29] | It’s a little childish and stupid, | 这样既幼稚又无聊 |
[04:32] | but then, so is high school. | 但上高中又何尝不是呢? |
[04:35] | Life moves pretty fast. | 人生匆匆 |
[04:39] | If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. | 如果你不偶尔停下来四处看看 会错过很多事 |
[04:45] | I do have a test today. That wasn’t bullshit. | 今天真的有测验 我没有说谎 |
[04:49] | It’s on European socialism. I mean, really, what’s the point? | 题目是欧洲社会主义 但测验有什么用呢? |
[04:53] | I’m not European. I don’t plan on being European. | 我不是欧洲人 也不打算去欧洲 |
[04:57] | So, who gives a crap if they’re socialists? | 管他是不是社会主义 |
[04:59] | They could be fascist anarchists. | 就算是法西斯无政府主义 |
[05:01] | It still wouldn’t change the fact that I don’t own a car. | 也无法令我有车代步 |
[05:07] | I recall Central Park in fall. | 我记起秋天时的中央公园 |
[05:11] | How you tore your dress what a mess,I confess | 你怎样撕破自己的裙子 我承认 真是一团糟 |
[05:22] | It’s not that I condone fascism | 我并非容忍法西斯主义 |
[05:24] | or any “ism,” for that matter. | 或任何主义 |
[05:26] | “Isms,” in my opinion, are not good. | 所有的主义都是不好的 |
[05:29] | A person should not believe in an “ism,” he should believe in himself. | 人不该相信什么主义 该相信自己 |
[05:33] | I quote John Lennon, “I don’t believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.” | 引用约翰·列侬的话 “我不相信披头士 我相信自己” |
[05:37] | A good point there. After all, he was “The Walrus.” | 有道理 毕竟他是海象(披头士歌曲) |
[05:42] | I could be “The Walrus.” I’d still have to bum rides off of people. | 我也可以这样 但我仍得搭人家的顺风车 |
[05:46] | Adams?Here. | 亚当斯?这里 |
[05:48] | Adamley?Here. | 亚当利?这里 |
[05:50] | Adamowsky? | 亚当莫斯基? |
[05:52] | Adamson?Here. | 亚当森?这里 |
[05:54] | Adler?Here. | 艾德勒?这里 |
[05:57] | Anderson? | 安德森? |
[05:59] | Anderson?Here. | 安德森?这里 |
[06:02] | Bueller? | 布费勒? |
[06:06] | Bueller? | 布费勒? |
[06:08] | Bueller? | 布费勒? |
[06:11] | Bueller?He’s sick. | 布费勒?他生病了 |
[06:14] | My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend | 我闺密的姐姐的男友的兄弟的女朋友 |
[06:17] | heard from this guy who knows this kid, who’s going | 听说有个认识的小鬼 昨晚这小鬼和女孩外出的时候 |
[06:19] | with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at ThirtyOne Flavors last night. | 看见菲利斯晕倒在三一冰淇淋店 |
[06:23] | I guess it’s pretty serious. | 情况好像很严重 |
[06:25] | Thank you, Simone. No problem whatsoever. | 谢谢你 席梦 别客气 |
[06:28] | Frye?Frye? | 弗莱?弗莱? |
[06:34] | Frye? | 弗莱? |
[06:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:45] | Cameron, babe, what’s happening?Very little. | 卡梅伦 怎么啦?没什么 |
[06:50] | How do you feel?Shredded. | 感觉如何?完全崩溃 |
[06:53] | Is your mother in the room? | 你妈妈在你房间吗? |
[06:56] | She’s in Decatur. Unfortunately, she’s not staying. | 她在迪凯特(美国城市)可惜她不会留在那里 |
[07:02] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[07:03] | I’m taking the day off. Now get dressed and come on over. | 我今天休假 你穿上衣服赶快过来 |
[07:06] | I can’t, stupid, I’m sick. | 不行 蠢货 我病倒了 |
[07:09] | That’s all in your head. | 那是你的心理作用 |
[07:10] | Come on over. | 快过来 |
[07:12] | I feel like complete shit, Ferris. I can’t go anywhere. | 我很不舒服 菲利斯 我哪里也不想去 |
[07:15] | I’m sorry to hear that. Now come on over here and pick me up. | 实在很遗憾 快开车过来接我 |
[07:29] | I’m dying. | 我快死了 |
[07:37] | You’re not dying. You just can’t think of anything good to do. | 你不会死 你只是无所事事罢了 |
[07:44] | If anybody needs a day off, it’s Cameron. | 卡梅伦绝对需要休假 |
[07:47] | He has a lot of things to sort out before he graduates. | 上大学之前 他有很多东西要搞清楚 |
[07:51] | He can’t be wound up this tight and go to college. | 他不能神经紧绷绷地去上大学 |
[07:53] | His roommate will kill him. | 室友会杀了他的 |
[07:54] | When Cameron was in Egypt’s land | 卡梅伦停留在埃及之地 |
[08:01] | Let my Cameron go | 放卡梅伦走吧 |
[08:06] | Pardon my French, but Cameron is so tight | 粗俗的说 卡梅伦太紧张了 |
[08:09] | that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass, | 如果把一节木炭塞进他的屁眼 |
[08:11] | in two weeks you’d have a diamond. | 两周后就会变成钻石 |
[08:20] | Katie Bueller. | 凯蒂·布费勒 |
[08:21] | This is Edward R. Rooney, Dean of Students. | 我是艾德华·鲁尼 训导主任 |
[08:23] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 我的天 真抱歉 |
[08:28] | I just completely forgot to call. | 我忘了致电给你们 |
[08:31] | Then you are aware that your son is not in school today? | 你知道你的儿子今天没上学吗? |
[08:34] | Yes, I am. Ferris is home, sick. | 没错 菲利斯病了 在家休养 |
[08:36] | Now, I had a meeting first thing this morning. | 我今天早上要开会 |
[08:38] | I know I should have called, it just completely slipped my mind. | 我应该先打电话的 但我完全忘了 |
[08:41] | I’m really very sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[08:43] | Are you also aware, Mrs. Bueller, that | 布费勒太太 你知道 |
[08:45] | Ferris does not have what we consider to be | 菲利斯的出勤纪录 |
[08:48] | an exemplary attendance record? | 并不如我们想像的完美? |
[08:50] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[08:52] | He has missed an unacceptable number of school days. | 他这个学期缺课的次数太多 |
[08:56] | In the opinion of this educator, | 站在教育的立场 |
[08:57] | Ferris is not taking his academic growth seriously. | 菲利斯并没有把学业当一回事 |
[09:01] | Now, I’ve spent my morning examining his records. | 我今天早上查了他的纪录 |
[09:06] | If Ferris thinks that he can just coast through this month | 若他以为这样可顺利毕业 |
[09:09] | and still graduate, he is sorely mistaken. | 就大错特错了 |
[09:13] | I have no reservation, whatsoever, | 我别无选择 |
[09:16] | about holding him back another year. | 只能让他留级 |
[09:20] | This is all news to me. Usually is. | 我完全不知道这回事 通常如此 |
[09:24] | So far this semester he has been absent nine times. | 他这学期已经缺课了九次 |
[09:30] | Nine times?Nine times. | 九次?九次 |
[09:33] | I don’t remember him being sick nine times. | 我不记得他有病倒九次 |
[09:36] | That’s probably because he wasn’t sick, he was skipping school. | 很可能他没病 他是翘课了 |
[09:41] | Wake up and smell the coffee, Mrs. Bueller. | 醒醒吧 布费勒太太 |
[09:44] | It’s a fool’s paradise. | 你被愚弄了 |
[09:45] | He is just leading you down the primrose path. | 那坏小子诱导了你 |
[09:48] | I can’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[09:50] | I’ve got it right here in front of me. | 证据就在我的面前 |
[09:52] | He has missed nine days. | 他缺课九次 |
[10:03] | I asked for a car, I got a computer. | 我想要车 却得到电脑 |
[10:06] | How’s that for being born under a bad sign? | 真不幸 |
[10:09] | Grace? | 葛蕾斯 |
[10:14] | Grace! | 葛蕾斯 |
[10:15] | Look, I can give you every assurance, Mr. Rooney, that Ferris is home | 鲁尼先生 我向你保证菲利斯在家 |
[10:19] | and he is very ill. | 他病得很重 |
[10:20] | In fact, I debated whether or not I should even leave him. | 我甚至不想抛下他一人 |
[10:23] | Grace! | 葛蕾斯 |
[10:24] | I can appreciate how this time of year children are prone to taking the day off. | 我能理解每年这个时候 孩子最容易不想上学 |
[10:28] | However, in Ferris’ case, I can assure you, he is truly a very sick boy. | 但是菲利斯真的病得很严重 |
[10:38] | Never had one lesson. | 无师自通 |
[10:43] | In 1930, | 1930年 |
[10:44] | the Republicancontrolled House of Representatives, | 共和党多数的众议院 |
[10:47] | in an effort to alleviate the effects of the | 努力缓和 |
[10:50] | Anyone?Anyone?The Great Depression, | 有谁知道?有谁知道?为了减轻大萧条的影响 |
[10:54] | passed the Anyone?Anyone? | 所以通过 有谁知道?有谁知道? |
[10:58] | The tariff bill, the HawleySmoot Tariff Act which | 通过荷里史默特法案 该法案用来 |
[11:04] | Anyone?Raised or lowered? | 有谁知道?提高或降低? |
[11:07] | Raised tariffs | 提高关税 |
[11:09] | in an effort to collect more revenue for the federal government. | 试图增加联邦政府收入 |
[11:13] | Did it work?Anyone?Anyone know the effects? | 有效吗?有谁知道?有谁知道有效吗? |
[11:17] | It did not work and the United States sank deeper into the Great Depression. | 没效 而且我国陷入了更大的萧条 |
[11:21] | Today, we have a similar debate over this. | 今天我们有类似的议论 |
[11:24] | Anyone know what this is?Class?Anyone? | 有谁知道是什么?有谁知道? |
[11:28] | Anyone? | 有谁知道? |
[11:29] | Anyone seen this before? | 有人看过这个图? |
[11:31] | The Laffer Curve. Anyone know what this says? | 拉弗曲线图 有谁知道这张图在说什么? |
[11:34] | It says, that at this point on the revenue curve, | 说明在收入的曲线上 |
[11:38] | you will get exactly the same amount of revenue as at this point. | 这个点和那个点完全一样 |
[11:43] | This is very controversial. | 这是非常有争议的 |
[11:45] | Does anyone know what Vice President Bush called this in 1980? | 有人知道1980年副总统布希称这个为什么? |
[11:49] | Anyone? | 有谁知道? |
[11:51] | Something “doo” economics. | 什么”毒”经济学? |
[11:54] | Voodoo economics. | 巫毒经济学 |
[12:08] | Jeanie. | 珍妮 |
[12:09] | I’m really sorry about your brother. | 你弟弟的事我很难过 |
[12:11] | What are you sorry for?I have to live with the trouser snake. | 你难过个屁?每天和坏东西住在一起的是我 |
[12:14] | No, I mean, I heard he’s really sick. | 我是听说他病得很重 |
[12:17] | Whoa. Whoa. Who said he’s sick? | 谁说他病了? |
[12:19] | A whole bunch of people. They said he’s like on the verge of death. | 大家都说他病入膏肓 |
[12:22] | This guy in my biology class | 生物课的人说 |
[12:24] | said that if Ferris dies, he’s giving his eyes to Stevie Wonder. | 如果他死了 他会把眼角膜捐给史堤菲温达 |
[12:29] | He’s such a sweetie. Got to go. | 他实在好心 再见 |
[12:33] | Hi, Jeanie. Shut up. | 嗨 珍妮 闭嘴 |
[12:36] | Please, do not yank my cord on this. How desperate is the situation? | 拜托告诉我 情况很严重吗? |
[12:40] | Well, did you see Alien? | 你看过异形吗? |
[12:42] | When that creature was in that guy’s stomach? | 有个怪物在人的肚子里面 |
[12:46] | It kind of feels like that. | 就像那样 |
[12:49] | Freshmen. | 一年级菜鸟 |
[12:50] | Goddamn, are you kidding? | 你开玩笑的吧? |
[12:51] | No, of course I’m not kidding. Do I sound like I’m kidding? | 我像在开玩笑吗? |
[12:55] | Who’s he talking to? | 他在和谁说话? |
[12:56] | Ferris Bueller, do you know him? | 菲利斯·布费勒 你认识他吗? |
[12:57] | Yeah. He’s getting me out of summer school. | 当然 他把我从暑修班弄出来 |
[12:59] | We appreciate you letting us know how you’re doing. | 谢谢你告诉我们你的病情 |
[13:01] | We’ve got to buzz. Keep a good thought, dude. | 我们要闪了 想开一点 兄弟 |
[13:03] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:05] | Shit. I hope he doesn’t die. | 靠 希望他别死 |
[13:07] | I can’t handle summer school. | 否则我今夏一定很难挨 |
[13:09] | Wait a minute, give me somebody else. Yeah, sure, hold on. | 叫别的人来听吧 没问题 等等 |
[13:14] | You see Alien?Yeah, why? | 你看过异形吗?当然 |
[13:19] | Hello?Hi. | 哈喽 嗨 |
[13:21] | Hi, Ferris, how’s your bod? | 菲利斯 身体如何? |
[13:24] | Oh, my God, you’re dying? | 你好像病得很重 |
[13:31] | Is it serious?I don’t know. I hope not. | 很严重吗?不知道 希望不会 |
[13:35] | Think I may need a kidney transplant. Shit. | 我也许需要换肾 靠 |
[13:39] | Are you upset?Excuse me. | 你担心吗?抱歉 |
[13:43] | Think you’ll be alive this weekend?Yeah, I’d say I will. | 你会活到周末吗?没问题的 |
[13:46] | Great. Maybe I’ll see you. Bye. | 太好了 或许到时去探望你 |
[14:03] | I don’t trust this kid any further than I can throw him. | 我绝对不相信这小子 我恨不得踢他走 |
[14:09] | Well, with your bad knee, Ed, you shouldn’t throw anybody. | 你的膝盖不好 不能再踢人了 |
[14:14] | It’s true. | 这是实话 |
[14:16] | What is so dangerous about a character like Ferris Bueller is | 菲利斯·布费勒这种学生的危害就是 |
[14:19] | he gives good kids bad ideas. | 他会教坏好学生 |
[14:22] | The last thing I need at this point in my career is | 我最不想见到 |
[14:24] | 1,500 Ferris Bueller disciples running around these halls. | 有1500个菲利斯·布费勒的信徒充满校园 |
[14:29] | He jeopardizes my ability to effectively govern this student body. | 他破坏了我掌控学生的能力 |
[14:33] | Well, makes you look like an ass is what he does, Ed. | 他的作为让你看起来像混蛋 |
[14:37] | Thank you, Grace. I think you’re wrong. | 谢谢你 葛蕾斯 我认为你错了 |
[14:39] | Well, he’s very popular, Ed. | 他很受欢迎的 |
[14:42] | The sportos and motorheads, geeks, sluts, | 爱运动的 飙车的 古怪的 放荡的 |
[14:45] | bloods, wasteoids, dweebies, dickheads, | 嗜血的 爱浪费的 爱哭的 愚蠢的 |
[14:48] | they all adore him. | 都喜欢他 |
[14:50] | They think he’s a righteous dude. | 他们觉得他是正义使者 |
[14:54] | That is why I have got to catch him this time. | 所以我才一定要逮到他 |
[14:57] | To show these kids that the example he sets | 让那些小鬼看看 |
[15:00] | is a firstclass ticket to nowhere. | 他这样是没前途的 |
[15:03] | Ed. | 艾德 |
[15:05] | You sounded like Dirty Harry just then. | 你好像《肮脏的哈里》一样 伊斯特伍德主演电影 |
[15:07] | Really? | 是吗? |
[15:15] | Thanks, Grace. | 过奖 葛蕾斯 |
[15:17] | I’m serious, man, this is ridiculous. | 我很认真 兄弟 太夸张了 |
[15:19] | Making me wait around the house for you. | 我一直在家里等你 |
[15:21] | Why can’t you let me rot in peace? | 让我安息吧 |
[15:22] | Cameron, this is my ninth sick day. | 卡梅伦 这是我第九次病假 |
[15:25] | If I get caught, I won’t graduate. | 被逮到我就不能毕业了 |
[15:27] | I’m not doing this for me, I’m doing it for you. | 我是为了你而冒险 |
[15:30] | Do you know what my diastolic is?Be a man. | 你知道什么是心律舒张期吗?勇敢一点 |
[15:32] | Take some PeptoBismol, get dressed, and come on over here. | 吃点胃药 穿上衣服 过来接我 |
[15:36] | I’m tired of this stuff. Shut up. | 我受够了 闭嘴 |
[15:39] | Hold your water for a second, I got another call. | 等等再吃药 我接另一通电话 |
[15:44] | Hello?Ferris? | 哈喽 菲利斯 |
[15:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:47] | You sound terrible. | 你听起来糟透了 |
[15:49] | Really?Darn. I thought I was improving. | 真的吗?我还以为自己的情况好转呢 |
[15:52] | Were you sleeping? | 你在睡觉吗? |
[15:53] | Dad, can you hang on for a second? | 爸 等一等好吗? |
[15:56] | Sure, pal. Hang on. | 没问题 等等 |
[15:59] | Cameron, it’s my dad. Great. | 卡梅伦 是我爸 好极了 |
[16:02] | Keep me out of it. | 别把我扯进来 |
[16:03] | If you’re not over here in 15 minutes, you can find a new best friend. | 如果你15分钟不过来 再去找个好朋友吧 |
[16:08] | You’ve been saying that since the fifth grade. | 你从五年级就这样说了 |
[16:12] | Dad?Yeah? | 爸 是 |
[16:14] | All this talking has made me kind of lightheaded. | 说这么多话让我有点头晕 |
[16:17] | I think I ought to lie down. | 我要躺一下 |
[16:19] | Take a hot bath and then wrap a hot towel around your head. | 洗个热水澡 把热毛巾包在头上 |
[16:23] | Wrap a hot towel around my head?And then | 热毛巾包在头上?然后 |
[16:26] | make yourself some soup. Get a nap. Okay? | 弄杯热汤 小睡一下 好吗? |
[16:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:30] | Hey, Ferris?Yeah? | 菲利斯?什么? |
[16:32] | Love you, pal. I love you, too. | 爱你 儿子 我也爱你 |
[16:38] | I’m so disappointed in Cameron. | 我对卡梅伦很失望 |
[16:40] | $20 says he’s sitting in his car, debating about whether or not he should go out. | 赌20块 他现在一定坐在车里 挣扎着是否出门 |
[16:48] | He’ll keep calling me. | 他会一直打电话来 |
[16:50] | He’ll keep calling me until I come over. | 他会一直打电话来直到我出门 |
[16:52] | He’ll make me feel guilty. | 他会让我有罪恶感 |
[16:55] | This | 这 |
[16:56] | This is ridiculous. Okay, I’ll go, I’ll go, I’ll go. | 太荒谬了 好吧 我去!我去!我去! |
[17:01] | Shit. | 靠 |
[17:08] | Goddamn it! | 王八蛋! |
[17:20] | Forget it. That’s it. | 算了吧 不管了 |
[17:25] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
[17:42] | In | 作者 |
[17:45] | what way | 用什么 |
[17:51] | does the author’s use | 方式让 |
[17:54] | of the prison | 监狱 |
[18:00] | symbolize | 象征 |
[18:12] | the protagonist’s struggle?And | 主角的奋斗?而且 |
[18:16] | how does this relate | 和我们刚才讨论的 |
[18:18] | to our discussion of the uses of irony? | 讽刺手法有什么相关呢? |
[18:24] | Mr. Knowlan, may I interrupt, please? | 诺兰先生 打扰一下? |
[18:33] | Sloane Peterson? | 斯隆·彼得森? |
[18:36] | May I have a word with you, dear? | 借一步说话 亲爱的 |
[18:40] | My dear, I’m afraid that I’m the bearer of bad tidings. | 亲爱的 恐怕我带来了坏消息 |
[18:46] | Your father called. | 你父亲来电 |
[18:49] | Your grandmother has just passed. | 你外婆过世了 |
[18:53] | No. Oh, darling. Oh, honey. | 不 哦 亲爱的 |
[18:59] | Dead grandmother? | 外婆过世? |
[19:01] | Yes, that’s what Mr. Peterson said. | 没错 彼得森先生是这么说的 |
[19:04] | I had Florence Sparrow notify Sloane. Poor little lamb. | 我请校护去通知斯隆了 可怜的孩子 |
[19:09] | Who’s this girl going out with? | 这女孩最近和谁交往? |
[19:11] | It’s so hard to tell these days. | 这几天很难说 |
[19:14] | I do see her with Ferris Bueller quite a little bit. | 我确定看到她和菲利斯·布费勒在一起 |
[19:18] | Would you get me Mr. Peterson’s daytime number, please? | 替我找彼得森先生的电话 |
[19:21] | Surely. | 没问题 |
[19:25] | Ed Rooney’s office. This is George Peterson. | 训导处 我是乔治·彼得森 |
[19:30] | Please hold. | 等等 |
[19:31] | What do you know?It’s Mr. Peterson. | 没想到吧?彼得森先生来电 |
[19:35] | You still want his daytime number? | 你还要他的电话吗? |
[19:42] | Ed Rooney. Ed. This is George Peterson. | 我是艾德·鲁尼 艾德 我是乔治·彼得森 |
[19:46] | How are you today, sir? | 今天过得好吗 先生? |
[19:48] | We’ve had a bit of bad luck this morning, as you may have heard. | 其实并不好 今天早上家逢不幸 |
[19:52] | Yeah, I heard, and I’m all broken up. | 我有所听闻 请节哀顺变 |
[19:55] | Boy, what a blow. Yeah. Yeah. | 真是不幸 是啊 |
[19:59] | Well, it’s been a tough morning, and | 今天早上真难熬 而且 |
[20:01] | we’ve got a lot of family business to take care of. So | 还有许多家族琐事要处理 所以 |
[20:04] | if you wouldn’t mind excusing Sloane, I’d appreciate it. | 我很感激能否请你 允许斯隆休一天假 |
[20:08] | Sure, I’d be happy to. | 当然 我很乐意 |
[20:10] | Yeah, you just produce a corpse, and | 只要你把尸体带过来 |
[20:14] | I’ll release Sloane. | 我就给她休假 |
[20:16] | I want to see this dead grandmother, firsthand. | 首先 我要亲眼看见这死去的外婆 |
[20:19] | Ed? | 你在说什么? |
[20:20] | It’s all right, Grace. It’s Ferris Bueller, the little twerp. | 没事的 葛蕾斯 是菲利斯·布费勒 这小鬼 |
[20:23] | I’m gonna set the trap and let him fall right into it. | 我要设陷阱逮住他 |
[20:27] | Ed, I’m sorry, did you say you wanted to see a body? | 艾德 你是说要看到尸体? |
[20:31] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[20:33] | Just roll her old bones on over here, and I’ll dig up your daughter. | 把那个老骨头送过来 我就放了你的女儿 |
[20:37] | You know, that’s school policy. Oh? | 这是学校的规定 是吗? |
[20:40] | Was this your mother?No, my wife’s mother. | 是你的母亲吗?不 是内子的母亲 |
[20:46] | Ed Rooney’s office. | 训导处 |
[20:47] | Hi, this is Ferris Bueller, can I speak to Mr. Rooney, please? | 我是菲利斯·布费勒 鲁尼先生在吗? |
[20:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:54] | Hold. | 等等 |
[20:57] | Tell you what, dipshit, | 我告诉你 猪头 |
[21:00] | you don’t like my policies you can just come on down here, and | 你不喜欢我的规定 你干脆过来 |
[21:03] | smooch my big old white butt. | 亲亲我又大又老的白屁股 |
[21:06] | Ed. Pucker up, buttercup. What? | 艾德 真的没有 什么事? |
[21:09] | Ferris Bueller’s on line two. | 菲利斯在二线 |
[21:23] | Hey, Mr. Rooney, how you doing? | 鲁尼先生您好 |
[21:24] | Listen, I’m sorry to disturb you at work, but I’m not feeling very well today | 抱歉打扰你的工作 我今天不舒服 |
[21:28] | and I was wondering if it might be possible for my sister to bring home | 能否请我的姐姐 |
[21:31] | any assignments from my classes that I might need. | 把我的功课带回来 |
[21:34] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[21:50] | Mr. Peterson? | 彼得森先生? |
[21:53] | I think I owe you an apology, sir. | 我要向您道歉 先生 |
[21:56] | Well, I should say you do. I | 你应该如此 我 |
[21:59] | I, I, I | 我 |
[22:00] | Well, I think you should be sorry, for Christ’s sake. | 你是应该要道歉 该死的 |
[22:03] | A family member dies | 我的亲人过世 |
[22:05] | and you insult me. What the hell is the matter with you anyway? | 你却侮辱我 你他妈到底在发什么疯? |
[22:10] | Well | 呃 |
[22:11] | I really don’t know, sir. | 我真的不知道 先生 |
[22:13] | I mean, I didn’t think I was talking to you. | 我真的不知道是在和您通话 |
[22:15] | I thought I was talking to somebody else. | 我以为是别人 |
[22:16] | You know, sir, that I would never deliberately insult you like that. I | 我绝对不是故意侮辱您 我 |
[22:20] | I can’t begin to tell you how embarrassed I am. | 我简直是无地自容 |
[22:23] | What?Pardon my French, | 什么?原谅我的粗鲁 |
[22:26] | but you’re an asshole. | 但你是个傻逼 |
[22:27] | What do you want?Asshole. | 你要干啥?傻逼 |
[22:29] | Absolutely right, sir. You’ve hit the nail right on the head. | 您骂得对极了 先生 |
[22:33] | Find out where she is. | 快把她找出来 |
[22:34] | This isn’t over yet, buster. Do you read me? | 这事还没完 混蛋 你听懂了吗? |
[22:37] | Loud and clear, Mr. Peterson. | 听懂了 彼得森先生 |
[22:39] | Call me “sir,” goddamn it! | 叫我”长官” 该死的! |
[22:41] | Yes, sir, yes, sir. That’s better. | 是 长官 这才像话 |
[22:46] | And you just mind your p’s and q’s, buster. | 你要打醒十二分精神 |
[22:48] | And remember who you’re dealing with. | 并记着你要应付的是谁 |
[22:51] | Bueller, Ferris Bueller. | 布费勒 菲利斯·布费勒 |
[22:56] | Now, I’m a little scared ’cause what if he recognizes my voice? | 我很害怕 他认出我的声音怎么办 |
[22:59] | Impossible. You’re doing great. Yeah? | 不可能 你做得很好 是吗? |
[23:05] | She’s in Wait. | 她在 等等 |
[23:09] | Rooney! | 鲁尼! |
[23:12] | Rooney, calm down! | 鲁尼 冷静下来! |
[23:14] | Just a moment. | 再等一下 |
[23:17] | Ed! Get in here! | 艾德!快来! |
[23:20] | Just a little office difficulty, sir. | 办公室有点状况 长官 |
[23:22] | Rooney, I don’t have all day to bark at you. | 鲁尼 我没时间整天骂你 |
[23:24] | So I’m gonna make this short and sweet. | 长话短说 |
[23:27] | It’s great. Perfect. I love it. | 那就太好了 |
[23:28] | I want my daughter out in front of the school in 10 minutes by herself. | 我要小女10分钟后独自在校门口 |
[23:33] | I don’t want anybody What? | 不要有任何人 干嘛? |
[23:35] | It’s too suspicious. He’ll think something’s up. | 这样太可疑了 他会觉得不对劲 |
[23:37] | Cover it. You. | 挂掉 你说 |
[23:38] | Talk. You. | 快说 你说 |
[23:39] | Talk. Come on. | 快说 拜托 |
[23:41] | Talk. No. | 快说话 |
[23:43] | Rooney! Rooney. | 鲁尼!鲁尼 |
[23:45] | Yes, yes. | 是 |
[23:47] | Listen here, pay attention. I changed my mind. | 注意听 我改主意了 |
[23:50] | I want you out in front of the school with her. | 我要你在学校门口陪着她 |
[23:52] | I’d like to have a few words with you, by God. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[23:56] | On second thought, we don’t have time to talk right now. | 我们现在没时间 |
[23:59] | We’ll get together soon and we’ll have lunch. | 午饭时候再跟你说 |
[24:02] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你怎么搞的? |
[24:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:07] | Where’s your brain?Why’d you kick me? | 你没脑子吗?你干嘛踢我? |
[24:08] | Where’s your brain?Why’d you kick me? | 你没脑子吗?你干嘛踢我? |
[24:10] | Where’s your brain?I asked you first. | 你没脑子吗?我先问你的 |
[24:13] | How can we pick up Sloane if Rooney is there with her? | 若鲁尼陪着斯隆 我们要怎么接她? |
[24:18] | I said for her to be there alone and you freaked. | 我说让她一个人 你又抓狂 |
[24:25] | Now, I didn’t I didn’t hit you. I lightly slapped you. | 我不是 我不是打你 只是轻轻拍一下 |
[24:29] | You hit me. | 你就是打我 |
[24:34] | Look, don’t ask me to participate in your stupid crap | 如果你不喜欢我的作法 |
[24:36] | if you don’t like the way I do it. | 就别叫我加入你的无聊大计 |
[24:40] | You make me get out of bed. You make me come over here. | 你逼我起床逼我过来 |
[24:43] | You make me make a phony phone call to Edward Rooney? | 又叫我打冒充电话给艾德华·鲁尼? |
[24:48] | The man could squash my nuts into oblivion, and then, | 那个人会置我于死地 |
[24:52] | and then, you deliberately hurt my feelings. | 而你竟然全不理会我的感受 |
[24:54] | No, I did not deliberately I didn’t deliberately hurt your feelings. | 我没有 我没有不顾你的感受 |
[24:57] | Really?Really, no. No, I didn’t. | 真的?真的没有 |
[25:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[25:04] | See you later, pal, I’m going home. | 再见 我回家了 |
[25:06] | No, no, come on, don’t do that. Have a nice life. | 不不 拜托 别这样 祝你好运 |
[25:09] | Cameron, wait a minute. Cameron, come back. | 卡梅伦 等等 卡梅伦 回来啦 |
[25:12] | I didn’t mean to lose my temper. I’m sorry. It was uncalled for. | 我不是故意发脾气 对不起 没必要这样 |
[25:18] | You serious?Yeah. | 真的?真的 |
[25:28] | Here you go. | 来吧 |
[25:31] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[25:35] | You did screw up, though, right? | 但你确实搞砸了 对吧? |
[25:40] | I mean, not that it was completely your fault. | 虽然不完全是你的错 |
[25:44] | Why?Well, | 什么?呃 |
[25:48] | to fix the situation | 为了挽救这个情况 |
[25:50] | I’m gonna have to ask you for a small favor. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[26:10] | The 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California. | 这辆1961年法拉利250GT加利福尼亚版 |
[26:18] | Less than 100 were made. | 全球不到100辆 |
[26:21] | My father spent three years restoring this car. | 我爸花了三年才修好这辆车 |
[26:26] | It is his love, it is his passion | 这是他的至爱 他的命根 |
[26:29] | It is his fault he didn’t lock the garage. | 也是他的错 因为他没锁车库 |
[26:34] | Ferris, what are you talking about? | 菲利斯 你在说什么? |
[26:40] | Ferris, my father loves this car more than life itself. | 菲利斯 我爸视这车如命 |
[26:43] | A man with priorities so far out of whack doesn’t deserve such a fine automobile. | 这样的男人配不上这辆车 |
[26:50] | No. No. | 不行 |
[26:53] | Apparently you don’t understand. Wow. | 显然你并不了解 哇 |
[26:56] | Ferris, he never drives it. | 菲利斯 他从没开过这辆车 |
[26:58] | He just rubs it with a diaper. | 他只是擦拭而已 |
[27:02] | Hey, remember how insane he went when I broke my retainer? | 你还记得我弄坏牙套的时候 我爸发疯的模样吗? |
[27:07] | Come on, that was a little piece of plastic, this is a Ferrari. | 牙套只是一块烂塑胶而已 这却是一辆法拉利 |
[27:14] | Cameron, I’m sorry, but we can’t pick up Sloane in your car. | 卡梅伦 很抱歉 我们不能开你的车去接斯隆 |
[27:18] | Mr. Rooney would never believe Mr. Peterson drives that piece of shit. | 鲁尼绝对不相信 彼得森先生会开你那辆废铁 |
[27:23] | It’s not a piece of shit. It is a piece of shit. | 那不是废铁 那就是烂车 |
[27:26] | Don’t worry about it, I don’t even have a piece of shit, I have to envy yours. | 别难过 我连废铁也没有 我很羡慕你 |
[27:30] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[27:33] | Look, I’m sorry, there’s nothing else we can do. | 很抱歉 已经没有别的办法了 |
[27:48] | He knows the mileage, Ferris. He doesn’t trust you? | 他有纪录里程数 他不相信你吗? |
[27:52] | Never has, never will. Look, this is real simple. | 从来没信过 以后也不会 很简单 |
[27:56] | Whatever miles we put on, we’ll take off. | 无论开到什么里程数 改回来就行 |
[27:59] | How?We’ll drive home backwards. | 怎么做?倒车回家 |
[28:03] | No. No! | 不行! |
[28:05] | Ferris, forget it. You’re just gonna have to think of something else. | 菲利斯 真的不行 你还是想点别的吧 |
[28:08] | I’m putting my foot down. | 我把脚放进去了 |
[28:11] | How about we rent a nice Cadillac?My treat. | 我们租一辆凯迪拉克吧?我出钱 |
[28:16] | We could call a limo! | 我们可以叫一辆豪华轿车! |
[28:19] | A nice stretch job with a TV and a bar. | 超长的那种 还有电视和吧台 |
[28:21] | How about that? | 好不好? |
[28:26] | Come on, live a little. | 来吧 开心一下 |
[28:32] | Once again, let me tell you how deeply saddened I am by your loss. I | 我要再一次表达 对于你家的变故 我是多么伤心 |
[28:36] | I had a grandmother, once. | 我曾经也有祖母 |
[28:40] | Two, actually. | 更有两位祖母 |
[28:42] | Deficits. Who will have to pay that eventually?Anyone?Anyone know? | 赤字最后由谁支付?有人知道吗? |
[28:45] | “Man that is born of woman hath but a short time to live | “生命苦短” |
[28:49] | “and is full of misery | “苦难遍布” |
[28:51] | “He cometh up and is cut down like a flow’r | “朝花夕拾” |
[28:54] | “He flee’th as if it were a shadow | “如梦似烟” |
[28:57] | “and never continueth in one stay” | “昙花一现” |
[29:02] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[29:08] | Between grief and nothing, | 如若在苦难与虚无之间选择 |
[29:11] | I’ll take grief. | 我选择苦难 |
[29:15] | Great. | 妙极了 |
[29:25] | Oh, Sloane, dear. | 斯隆 亲爱的 |
[29:27] | Hurry along now. | 快上车 |
[29:31] | I guess that’s my dad. | 是我爸来了 |
[29:33] | Yeah. Gotta go. | 是啊 我走了 |
[29:38] | Mr. Rooney | 鲁尼先生 |
[29:41] | Ed, you’re a beautiful man. Thank you. | 艾德 你真是个君子 谢谢 |
[29:48] | I wanna thank you for your warmth and compassion. | 我很感谢你的体贴与关心 |
[29:52] | Higher “what” rates?Anyone? | 更高的 “什么 ”费率? |
[29:55] | Higher marginal rates on your taxes. Any questions so far? | 更高的边际税率 目前还有问题吗? |
[30:00] | Shit. | 该死 |
[30:04] | Hi. Do you have a kiss for Daddy? | 嗨 不亲爸爸一下吗? |
[30:07] | Are you kidding? | 说真的吗? |
[30:19] | So, that’s how it is in their family. | 看来这是他们的家族传统 |
[30:26] | Hi, Cameron. You comfortable?Hi, Sloane. No. | 嗨 卡梅伦 舒服吗?嗨 斯隆 不舒服 |
[30:34] | What are we gonna do? | 我们打算做什么? |
[30:36] | The question isn’t: What are we going to do? | 问题不是:我们打算做什么? |
[30:38] | The question is: What aren’t we going to do? | 问题是:我们不打算做什么? |
[30:40] | Don’t say we’re not going to take the car home. | 别说我们不打算开车回家 |
[30:42] | Please don’t say we’re not going to take the car home. | 拜托 别说我们不打算开车回家 |
[30:44] | If you had access to a car like this, | 如果你开着这样的一辆车 |
[30:46] | would you take it back right away? | 你会马上开回家吗? |
[30:49] | Neither would I. | 我也不会 |
[31:22] | Hey, Ferris, don’t go so fast! | 菲利斯 慢一点 |
[31:25] | Red line, red line, red line. Ferris, get out! | 红线 红线 红线 菲利斯 下车 |
[32:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:28] | Save Ferris. | 救救菲利斯 |
[32:29] | God loves you, you’re very generous. | 神爱你 你真慷慨 |
[32:30] | Save Ferris, save Ferris. | 救救菲利斯 救救菲利斯 |
[32:32] | Save Ferris Bueller. Save Ferris. | 救救菲利斯·布费勒 救救菲利斯 |
[32:35] | Save Ferris?What? | 救救菲利斯?什么? |
[32:37] | Well, see, we’re collecting money to buy Ferris Bueller a new kidney | 我们在募款帮菲利斯·布费勒买肾 |
[32:41] | and they run about $50,000, so if you could help out | 已经筹到5万元了 帮帮忙 |
[32:43] | Go piss up a flagpole. I’m sorry? | 滚远一点 你说什么? |
[32:47] | You should be. Hey | 你真可悲 |
[32:48] | Hey! Hey | 嘿 嘿 |
[32:50] | What if you need a favor someday | 如果有一天你需要 |
[32:51] | from Ferris Bueller?Then where will you be, huh? | 菲利斯·布费勒的帮忙呢? |
[32:53] | You heartless wench. | 无情的女人 |
[32:55] | Peterson home on line one. | 一线接通了彼德森家 |
[32:58] | And watch your mouth this time. Go soak your head. | 这次小心说话 管好你自己 |
[33:04] | We can’t come to the phone right now. | 我们暂时无法接电话 |
[33:07] | We’ve had a death in the family. | 家族遭逢丧事 |
[33:11] | Grace, | 葛蕾斯 |
[33:12] | Ferris Bueller’s behind this. There is no doubt in my mind. | 一定是布费勒弄出的好事 |
[33:15] | And now he’s got Sloane Peterson involved in this thing. | 还有斯隆也是共谋 |
[33:18] | Her grandmother, too. | 还有她的外婆 |
[33:21] | You pinhead. | 猪头 |
[33:23] | If you need to reach us we’ll be at the following number. | 要联络我们 请拨以下电话 |
[33:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:34] | I did not achieve this position in life by having some snotnosed punk | 我能当上训导主任 |
[33:38] | leave my cheese out in the wind. | 自然有我的过人之处 |
[33:39] | You have reached the Coughlin Brothers Mortuary. | 这是卡顿兄弟殡仪馆 |
[33:42] | We are deeply sorry we are unable to come to the phone right now, | 非常抱歉无法接听来电 |
[33:45] | but if you leave your name and number, | 请留下姓名及电话 |
[33:47] | we’ll get back to you as soon as is humanly possible. | 我们会尽快回电 |
[33:54] | Something’s going on, goddamn it. | 这里面一定有问题 |
[33:58] | And I’m gonna find out what it is. | 我一定要查出来 |
[34:00] | I’m gonna catch this kid and I’m gonna put one hell of a dent in his future. | 我要逮到这小子 毁掉他的前途 |
[34:05] | Fifteen years from now when he looks back on the ruin his life’s become, | 十五年后 当他回首自己失败的一生 |
[34:09] | he is going to remember Edward Rooney. | 他就会想起艾德华·鲁尼 |
[34:33] | Wrong. What? | 不行 什么? |
[34:36] | Not here. | 这里不行 |
[34:38] | We’re not leaving the car here. | 不能把车停在这 |
[34:40] | Why not?Because we’re not. | 为什么?就是不行 |
[34:42] | I want the car back home where it belongs, right now. | 我要这辆车立刻回家 |
[34:44] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们回去 |
[34:46] | Cameron, what’s gonna happen to it?It’s in a garage. | 卡梅伦 怎么了?这是车库呀 |
[34:49] | It could get wrecked, stolen, scratched, | 车子可能会撞坏 被偷 刮伤 |
[34:53] | breathed on wrong, a pigeon could shit on it. Who knows? | 冒黑烟 沾到鸟屎 谁知道? |
[34:55] | Listen, will you calm down, please? | 拜托 冷静好吗? |
[34:58] | I’m gonna give the guy $5 to watch it. | 我付五块钱请那人看着车 |
[35:00] | What guy? | 什么人? |
[35:09] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好 |
[35:11] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗? |
[35:14] | What country do you think this is? | 你以为这是什么国家? |
[35:19] | Okay. Listen, | 那好 |
[35:20] | I want you to take extra special care of this vehicle. Okay? | 我想请你特别照顾这辆车 好吗? |
[35:24] | Hey, no problem. Great. | 没问题 好极了 |
[35:26] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:28] | Sir?Come on. | 先生?来吧 |
[35:31] | Come. | 来 |
[35:43] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[35:50] | You fellows have nothing to worry about. I’m a professional. | 大家别担心 我是专业的 |
[35:56] | Professional what? | 什么专业? |
[36:08] | See what a finski can do to a guy’s attitude? | 有钱使得鬼推磨 |
[36:11] | Cameron, come on. | 卡梅伦 来啦 |
[36:14] | Come on, come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[36:26] | Paper? | 买报纸? |
[36:30] | Hey, look at that. | 你看! |
[36:42] | Go! Go! | 快点! |
[37:31] | Bless his little heart. | 祝福他没事 |
[37:44] | Nine times. | 九次 |
[38:31] | Ferris, you think the car’s all right?Sure. | 菲利斯 车子应该没事吧?当然 |
[38:34] | This is the world’s tallest building. | 这是全球最高的大厦 |
[38:36] | Ferris, I don’t feel too good. Can we leave soon? | 菲利斯 我觉得不舒服 我们走吧? |
[38:38] | 1,353 feet up in the air | 在1353英尺的高空 |
[38:41] | Here, climb up on this. | 来 像这样爬上去 |
[38:46] | Come on, everybody. | 大家都来吧 |
[38:47] | Cameron. | 卡梅伦 |
[38:50] | Okay, now | 现在 |
[38:52] | lean forward against the glass like this. | 把头靠在玻璃上面 |
[38:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[38:59] | Isn’t that great? | 很棒吧? |
[39:02] | The city looks so peaceful from up here. | 城市看起来很平静 |
[39:04] | Anything is peaceful from 1,353 feet. | 在1353英尺的高空 所有事物都很平静 |
[39:09] | I think I see my dad. | 我好像看到我爸了 |
[39:13] | We got a lot to do, let’s go. | 走吧 还有好多事要做 |
[39:16] | Shit. | 该死 |
[39:19] | The son of a bitch is down there somewhere. | 这王八蛋一定就在哪个地方 |
[39:43] | You want to get married?Sure. | 你想结婚吗?想啊 |
[39:47] | Today? | 今天? |
[39:49] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[39:51] | I’m not getting married. Why not? | 我才不要今天结婚 为什么不? |
[39:56] | What do you mean, “Why not?” Think about it. | 什么”为什么不”?好好想想 |
[39:58] | Well, no, besides being too young, | 除了太年轻 |
[40:01] | having no place to live, | 没地方住 |
[40:03] | you feeling a little awkward about being the only cheerleader with a husband, | 还会成为唯一一个已婚的拉拉队员 除此之外 |
[40:07] | give me one good reason why not. | 告诉我今天不能结婚的好理由 |
[40:09] | I’ll give you two good reasons why not: my mother and my father. | 我告诉你两个好理由:就是我妈和我爸 |
[40:14] | They’re married and they hate each other. | 他们结婚 但彼此憎恨 |
[40:16] | You’ve seen them. Am I right? | 你见过他们 对吧? |
[40:17] | So what?Well, it’s like that car. | 那又怎么样?就像那辆法拉利 |
[40:20] | He loves the car. He hates his wife. | 我爸爱法拉利 却恨他的老婆 |
[40:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:48] | Can we please get the hell out of here? | 我们可以离开这里吗? |
[40:51] | This place gives me the creeps. | 我觉得很不自在 |
[40:55] | Why didn’t you tell me we were coming to a | 为什么不早说我们要来 |
[40:59] | Hello, may I help you?You can sure as hell try. | 可以为各位效劳吗?当然 |
[41:03] | Hi. I’m Abe Froman. | 我是艾柏·弗洛曼 |
[41:05] | Party of three for 12:00. | 订了三位 十二点 |
[41:11] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[41:12] | You are Abe Froman?That’s right. I’m Abe Froman. | 你是艾柏·弗洛曼?没错 我是艾柏·弗洛曼 |
[41:15] | The sausage king of Chicago? | 芝加哥香肠大王? |
[41:19] | Yeah. That’s me. | 就是我 |
[41:22] | Listen, young man, | 年轻人 |
[41:23] | entre nous, I’m very busy here. | 别开玩笑了 我很忙的 |
[41:25] | Why don’t you take the kids and go back to the clubhouse? | 为什么你们不回俱乐部玩去呢? |
[41:30] | Are you suggesting that I’m not who I say I am? | 你是在说我不是弗洛曼本人? |
[41:33] | I’m suggesting that you leave before I have to get snooty. | 你们最好在我发火之前离开 |
[41:36] | Snooty?Snotty. | 流鼻涕?发火 |
[41:38] | Snotty?Okay, Abe, let’s go. | 流鼻涕?好啦 艾柏 我们走吧 |
[41:41] | No, I’m not going anywhere. No, we’d like to be seated. | 我不会走的 |
[41:44] | Listen, young man, either you take the field trip outside | 听着 年轻人 你再不出去 |
[41:47] | or I’m going to have to call the police. | 我会叫警察来 |
[41:50] | The | 你 |
[41:51] | You’re gonna call the police on me?Yes. | 你要叫警察?没错 |
[41:53] | Fine. As a matter of fact, I’ll call them myself. | 那好 我亲自来叫 |
[41:57] | Yes. Call the police. | 那就叫吧 |
[42:02] | This’ll be a hoot. | 这下可热闹了 |
[42:09] | Here, give me the phone. I have another call. | 电话给我 我有另一通外线 |
[42:11] | No. I’ve had enough of this horsing around. | 不 我受够了你们的把戏 |
[42:13] | Give me the phone back. You touch me, I yell, “Rat.” | 电话还我 你敢碰我 我就大叫 |
[42:17] | There’s another phone around here somewhere. Find it. | 自己去找别的电话 |
[42:19] | Wonderful. | 走着瞧 |
[42:22] | I weep for the future. | 我对未来感到悲哀 |
[42:28] | Okay, Ferris, can we just let it go, please? | 好了啦 菲利斯 我们走吧? |
[42:31] | Ferris, please. You’ve gone too far. You’re gonna get busted. | 菲利斯 拜托 你太过分了 你会穿帮的 |
[42:37] | A: You can never go too far. | A:首先 没有过分这回事 |
[42:39] | B: If I’m gonna get busted, it is not gonna be by a guy like that. | B:我也不会被这种家伙抓到 |
[42:42] | Come on, “Abe.” | 拜托啦 “艾柏” |
[42:45] | Ask for Abe Froman. | 找艾柏·弗洛曼接听 |
[42:47] | Chez Quis, bonjour. May I speak to Abe Froman, | 日安 我想找艾柏·弗洛曼 |
[42:51] | the sausage king of Chicago?Abe Froman? | 芝加哥香肠大王 艾柏·弗洛曼? |
[42:55] | Let me check the restaurant. | 让我找找看 |
[42:57] | Could you describe him for me, please? | 您能描述一下他的外貌吗? |
[43:00] | Leather jacket, white Tshirt, sweater vest. | 皮外套 白T恤 背心 |
[43:05] | He’s devastatingly handsome. | 而且非常帅气 |
[43:08] | Hold on one moment. Yes, thank you. | 稍待一下 谢谢 |
[43:23] | Mr. Froman, this is Sergeant Peterson, Chicago Police. | 弗洛曼先生 我是芝加哥警局的彼得森警佐 |
[43:30] | I appreciate your understanding. Don’t think twice. | 我很感激您的体谅 不客气 |
[43:35] | It’s understanding that makes it possible | 就是因为我们这些人的体谅 |
[43:37] | for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself. | 才能容忍你这种人的存在 |
[43:44] | Thank you. Don’t mention it. | 谢谢 何足挂齿 |
[43:50] | Enjoy your lunch. | 请享受午餐 |
[43:54] | Darling, you were wonderful. | 宝贝 你真棒 |
[44:05] | Cameron, dear friend, | 卡梅伦 我的挚友 |
[44:08] | you thought we wouldn’t have any fun. Shame on you. | 你竟然觉得我们不会玩得开心 |
[44:17] | Maybe I’m overreacting. | 也许是我反应过激了 |
[44:19] | Maybe Ferris isn’t such a bad guy. | 也许菲利斯没那么混蛋 |
[44:22] | After all, I got a car. He got a computer. | 毕竟我得到了车 而他只有电脑 |
[44:27] | But still, | 但 |
[44:28] | why should he get to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants? | 为什么他能随心所欲? |
[44:33] | Why should everything work out for him? | 为什么他做什么都那么顺利? |
[44:36] | What makes him so goddamn special? | 他有什么特别的? |
[44:40] | Screw him. | 去死吧 |
[44:42] | I used to think that my family was the only one that had weirdness in it. | 我以为我们家是唯一的古怪家庭 |
[44:46] | That used to worry me. | 让我很困扰 |
[44:48] | Then I saw how Cameron’s family functioned. | 直到我看到卡梅伦的家 |
[44:51] | His home life is really twisted. | 他的家庭真的很扭曲 |
[44:55] | That’s why he’s sick all the time. It really bothers him. | 难怪他总是生病 让他困扰 |
[44:58] | He’s the only guy I know who feels better when he’s sick. | 他病了对他反而更好 |
[45:03] | If I had to live in that house, I’d probably pray for disease, too. | 如果我住在他家 我也恨不得早点病倒 |
[45:07] | The place is like a museum. | 他家就像博物馆 |
[45:10] | It’s very beautiful and very cold | 很美 很冷 |
[45:12] | and you’re not allowed to touch anything. | 你不许碰任何东西 |
[45:16] | Can you appreciate what it must have been like | 如果你是跟卡梅伦一样 |
[45:19] | for Cameron to be in that joint as a baby? | 从婴儿就住在那会怎么样呢? |
[45:22] | I’m actually amazed that I got the car out of the garage. | 能把车开出来我也很惊讶 |
[45:27] | I caught Cameron digging the ride once or twice. | 我看过卡梅伦假装在开那台车 |
[45:30] | It’s good for him. | 这次的经验对他有好处 |
[45:31] | It teaches him to deal with his fear. | 让他能够直面自己的恐惧 |
[45:35] | Plus, and I must be honest here, | 而且 坦白说 |
[45:38] | I love driving it. It is so choice. | 我爱开那辆车 太有型了 |
[45:42] | If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. | 如果你们有办法 我建议你们也找一辆来开 |
[45:47] | Thank you. Yes, sir. | 谢谢 是 先生 |
[45:49] | Mint. | 薄荷糖 |
[46:03] | Well, hello, Jeanie. Who’s bothering you now? | 嗨 珍妮 又是谁烦着你? |
[46:05] | Is Mr. Rooney in? | 鲁尼先生在吗? |
[46:07] | No, I’m sorry, he’s not. Can I help you? | 他不在 我能帮忙吗? |
[46:09] | I seriously doubt it. When’s he back? | 你帮不上忙的 他什么时候回来? |
[46:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[46:13] | He’s left the school grounds on personal business. | 他因为私人原因不在学校 |
[46:16] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思? |
[46:18] | I suppose it means it’s personal and it’s none of your business, young lady. | 意思是说 这不关你的事 年轻人 |
[46:24] | Nice attitude. | 态度还真好 |
[46:26] | Isn’t Mrs. Hagel expecting you in consumer ed. class? | 你不是有哈格尔太太的课吗? |
[46:29] | Probably. | 也许 |
[46:37] | What a little asshole. | 真讨厌 |
[46:38] | Dave, you’ve got to consider raising your advertising budget. | 戴夫 你们要增高你们的广告预算 |
[46:41] | We don’t have the money. Dave, | 我们没这么多钱 戴夫 |
[46:43] | if you wanna sell, you have to spend. It’s as simple as that. | 有付出才有收获 就这么简单 |
[46:48] | Four thousand restaurants in the downtown area. | 芝加哥有四千家餐厅 |
[46:51] | I pick the one my father goes to. | 我偏偏选中我爸吃午餐的这间 |
[46:52] | We’re pinched, for sure. No way, Cameron. | 我们这次死定了 不可能 |
[46:55] | Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive. | 懦夫才会死 而勇者永存 |
[46:58] | Let’s go. | 我们上 |
[46:59] | Let’s surrender. Never. | 投降吧 决不 |
[47:07] | Dave, I know it sounds like I’m beating a dead horse on this one. | 戴夫 我好像在强人所难 |
[47:10] | But I’m telling you, that that’s not the case. | 但我告诉你 事情不是这样的 |
[47:12] | We don’t have the money. We don’t have the | 我们没钱 我们没 |
[47:13] | Dave, you’re one of the brightest guys in this business. | 戴夫 你是聪明人 |
[47:16] | You know what it takes to push this over the top. | 你知道该如何登上顶峰 |
[47:19] | We’re gonna go heavy on TV | 我们做大量的电视广告 |
[47:21] | and lighten up on the radio and the print. Okay? | 收音机广告和印刷品 |
[47:23] | He’s got the money. Look, come on back to my office. | 你老板有钱的 到我办公室来 |
[47:25] | I’ll lay out the entire He’s got the money. | 我们好好谈 老板有钱的 |
[47:27] | Dave, we know you’ve got the money. | 戴夫 我知道他有钱的 只是不肯出 |
[47:29] | We just have to spend it. That’s all, you bonehead. | 我们好好谈谈怎么花 就这样了 |
[48:25] | Bueller. | 布费勒 |
[48:38] | Les jeux sont faits. | 法语:游戏结束了 |
[48:44] | Your ass is mine. | 你的屁股要开花了 |
[49:14] | Runner at first base, nobody out. | 一垒有人 无人出局 |
[49:18] | That’s the first hit they’ve had since the fifth inning, | 第五局的第一次安打 |
[49:22] | only the fourth hit in the game. | 球赛的第四次安打 |
[49:27] | 0 and 2, the count. | 没好球 两坏球 |
[49:29] | There’s a drive, | 挥棒 |
[49:30] | left field, twisting, and into foul territory. | 左外野 偏了 界外球 |
[49:36] | Boy, I’m really surprised they didn’t go for it in that inning. | 我很惊讶这一局没乘胜追击 |
[49:40] | Lee Smith. | 李·史密斯 |
[49:43] | What’s the score?Nothing, nothing. | 比数如何?零比零 |
[49:45] | Who’s winning? | 谁占优势? |
[49:48] | The Bears. | 小熊队 |
[49:49] | There’s the ball, bunted foul back to the screen. | 这一球反弹到全垒打墙 |
[49:53] | Boy, I don’t know | 不知道 |
[50:05] | Think I broke my thumb. | 我的拇指好像断了 |
[50:06] | Hey batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, swing, batter. Come on. | 打击者 打击者 打击者 挥棒 打击者 |
[50:10] | Hey, batter, batter, batter, batter, swing, batter. | 打击者 打击者 打击者 挥棒 打击者 |
[50:13] | He can’t hit, he can’t hit, he can’t hit, swing, batter. | 打不到 打不到 打不到 挥棒 打击者 |
[50:18] | Save Ferris. | 救救菲利斯 |
[50:21] | Hey, Cameron. | 卡梅伦 |
[50:23] | Do you realize if we played by the rules, right now we’d be in gym? | 如果我们循规蹈矩的话 现在应在上体育课 |
[50:29] | Keep moving, keep moving. | 继续跑 继续跑 |
[50:31] | You’re up now. | 跟上来 |
[50:32] | Come on, get the piano off that back. Let’s go. | 快点 背打直 我们上 |
[50:35] | Come on, boys, let’s go. | 快点 快点 |
[50:39] | You’ll never get out of here. Move! | 你们跑不完了 快跟上! |
[50:43] | Come on, move! | 快点 |
[50:50] | I hate him. | 我恨死他了 |
[51:34] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[51:42] | It’s Ed Rooney, Ferris. I’d like to have a word with you. | 我是艾德·鲁尼 我要和你谈谈 |
[51:45] | Oh, I’m sorry. I can’t come to the door right now. | 对不起 我无法下楼应门 |
[51:49] | I’m afraid that in my weakened condition, | 我的身体很虚弱 |
[51:51] | I could take a nasty spill down the stairs and subject myself | 我怕摔下楼梯 导致 |
[51:54] | to further school absences. | 缺课更久 |
[51:56] | Save it, Ferris. Come down here. | 少来这套 快滚下来 |
[51:58] | You can reach my parents at their places of business. | 你可以在我爸妈的办公室找到他们 |
[52:01] | Thank you for stopping by. | 感谢你的来访 |
[52:03] | I appreciate your concern for my wellbeing. | 也感谢你关心我的健康 |
[52:07] | I am not leaving till you come down and talk to me, Ferris. | 你不下来 我就不走 菲利斯 |
[52:10] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[52:12] | You’re in big trouble, buster! | 你有大麻烦了 混蛋! |
[52:13] | Get down here! | 快滚下来! |
[52:17] | Ferris. | 菲利斯 |
[52:19] | Ferris! | 菲利斯 |
[52:31] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[52:32] | You know goddamn well who it is! | 你他妈的知道我是谁! |
[52:35] | Oh, I’m sorry. I can’t come to the door right now. | 对不起 我无法下楼应门 |
[52:38] | I’m afraid that in my weakened condition, | 我的状况很虚弱 |
[52:40] | I could take a nasty spill down the stairs and subject myself | 我怕摔下楼梯 导致 |
[52:43] | to further school absences. | 缺课更久 |
[52:47] | You can reach my parents at their places of business. | 你可以在我爸妈的办公室找到他们 |
[52:53] | Thank you for stopping by. | 感谢你的来访 |
[52:55] | I appreciate your concern for my wellbeing. | 也感谢你关心我的健康 |
[52:59] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[53:13] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[53:21] | Oh, mud. | 是烂泥 |
[53:51] | Bueller, you son of a bitch. | 布费勒 你个王八蛋 |
[54:04] | My shoe. | 我的鞋 |
[54:15] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[54:21] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[55:03] | Not sure about this family. | 不知道家里有没有人 |
[55:44] | Hi, doggie. | 乖狗狗 |
[55:50] | Stay, boy. | 别动 |
[55:53] | No, no. Stay. Stay. | 不 别动 别动 |
[55:57] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[56:03] | Heel. Stay. | 别动 |
[58:03] | And passing the reviewing stand now, | 现在通过评审台的 |
[58:07] | Silbernen Ritter Drum and Bugle Corps. | 是鼓号乐队 |
[58:12] | The United GermanAmerican Male and Female Caucus. | 德裔美国人联合编队 |
[58:16] | The Empire GermanAmericans. | 德裔美国人集团 |
[58:27] | It’s getting late, buddy, we better go get the car back home. | 太晚了 兄弟 我们最好开车回去了 |
[58:29] | What?What do you | 什么?你要 |
[58:30] | We have a few hours. We have until 6:00. | 还有好几个小时才到六点 |
[58:32] | I’m sorry, I mean, I know you don’t care, but it does mean my ass. | 我知道你向来很有道理 但这可与我生死攸关 |
[58:35] | You think I don’t care?I know you don’t care. | 你觉得我不在乎?你不在乎 |
[58:40] | Oh, that hurts, Cameron. | 太伤人了 卡梅伦 |
[58:44] | Cameron, what have you seen today?Nothing good. | 卡梅伦 你今天看到了什么?没什么好的 |
[58:48] | Nothing | 没什么 |
[58:50] | Nothing good?This | 没什么好的?这 |
[58:52] | What do you mean, “Nothing good”?We’ve seen everything good! | 没什么好的?我们什么好东西都见过了! |
[58:55] | We’ve seen the whole city! | 我们走遍了整座城市! |
[58:57] | We went to a museum, we saw priceless works of art. | 我们去了美术馆 看了无价的艺术品 |
[59:01] | We ate pancreas. | 还吃了大餐 |
[59:03] | Saw What? | 看了 什么? |
[59:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[59:14] | Look over there. | 看那边 |
[59:49] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[59:50] | He’s licking the glass and making obscene gestures with his hands. | 他在舔着杯子 双手比着下流的手势 |
[59:54] | What? | 什么? |
[1:00:03] | Don’t! Don’t. | 别这样! |
[1:00:33] | He didn’t leave. He’s probably doing something. | 他没离开 他大概在做别的事 |
[1:00:35] | No, it really busts my hump, you know? | 他真的把我惹毛了 |
[1:00:37] | Oh, Cameron, he didn’t ditch us or anything. He’s here. | 卡梅伦 他不会抛下我们的 |
[1:00:40] | For all we know, he went back to school. | 我确定他回学校了 |
[1:00:43] | He would not go back to school. | 他不可能回学校 |
[1:00:45] | Yeah, he’d do it. He’d just do it just to make me sweat. | 他一定会 他想害我不安 |
[1:00:47] | No, he would not. Cameron, come on. | 不会的啦 卡梅伦 |
[1:00:49] | Makes me mad. | 把我逼疯 |
[1:00:51] | Ladies and gentlemen, you’re such a wonderful crowd. | 各位女士先生 你们真是热情的观众 |
[1:00:54] | We’d like to play a little tune for you. | 我们将为各位表演歌曲 |
[1:00:56] | It’s one of my personal favorites | 接下来这首是我的最爱 |
[1:00:58] | and I’d like to dedicate it to a young man | 我要将歌曲献给一位 |
[1:01:00] | who doesn’t think he’s seen anything good today. | 认为今天没有看到好东西的男士 |
[1:01:03] | Cameron Frye, this one’s for you. | 卡梅伦·弗莱 这首献给你 |
[1:01:10] | Danke schoen darling danke schoen | 谢谢你 谢谢你宝贝 |
[1:01:13] | Ferris! Get off of the float! What are you doing? | 菲利斯 离开花车 你在干嘛? |
[1:01:17] | Get off the float! I can’t believe you.Thank you for all the joy and pain | 快下来!我不敢相信 谢谢你给我带来 |
[1:01:19] | How’d you get up there?You’re out of your mind! | 你怎么上去的?你疯了! 快乐和悲伤 |
[1:01:24] | Picture show second balcony was the place we’d meet | 照片上我们相见在第二个座位 |
[1:01:32] | Second seat go dutch treat you were sweet | 各自结账时你也显得甜美动人 |
[1:01:38] | Danke schoen darling danke schoen | 谢谢你 亲爱的谢谢你 |
[1:01:43] | Save those lies darlin’don’t explain | 别再说谎 莫再解释 |
[1:01:50] | I recall central park in fall | 我想起秋天的中央公园 |
[1:01:56] | How you tore your derss | 你怎样撕破自己的裙子 |
[1:01:59] | You know, as long as I’ve known him everything works for him. | 自从认识他以后 就发现他无事不顺 |
[1:02:03] | There’s nothing he can’t handle. I can’t handle anything. | 没有什么他处理不了 我则什么也处理不了 |
[1:02:08] | School, parents, the future | 学校 父母 未来 |
[1:02:12] | Ferris can do anything. | 菲利斯无所不能 |
[1:02:17] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道将来能干嘛 |
[1:02:21] | College. Yeah. But to do what? | 上大学 是啊 但上大学做什么? |
[1:02:28] | What are you interested in? | 你有什么兴趣吗? |
[1:02:33] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[1:02:36] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[1:02:39] | shoen auf weidershein danke shoen | 尽管分道扬镳 |
[1:02:45] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了! |
[1:02:48] | What do you think Ferris is gonna do? | 你觉得菲利斯以后会做什么? |
[1:02:53] | He’s gonna be a fry cook at Venus. | 他会在金星的餐厅里炸薯条 |
[1:02:57] | Well shake it up baby now Shake it up baby | 一起摇摆起来吧 一起摇摆吧 |
[1:03:01] | Twist and shout Twist and shout | 旋转又呼喊 旋转又呼喊 |
[1:03:05] | c’mon c’mon c’mon c’mon baby now Come on baby | 来吧来吧来吧来吧就是现在 就是现在 |
[1:03:08] | Come on and work it on out Work it on out | 现在就摇摆起来吧 摇摆起来吧 |
[1:03:12] | Well work it on out honey work it on out | 宝贝摇摆起来吧 摇摆起来吧 |
[1:03:15] | You know you look so good look so good | 你的模样如此动人 多么闪耀 |
[1:03:19] | You know you got me going now got me going | 你现在让我疯狂 如此疯狂 |
[1:03:23] | Just like I knew you would Like I knew you would | 就像你希望的那样 愿望得满 |
[1:03:27] | Well shake it up baby now Shake it up baby | 一起摇摆起来吧 一起摇摆吧 |
[1:03:31] | Twist and shout Twist and shout | 旋转又呼喊 旋转又呼喊 |
[1:03:34] | c’mon c’mon c’mon c’mon baby now Come on baby | 来吧来吧来吧来吧就是现在 就是现在 |
[1:03:38] | Come on and work it on out Work it on out | 现在就摇摆起来吧 摇摆起来吧 |
[1:03:42] | You know you twist your little girl twist little girl | 摇摆起来吧女孩 摇摆吧女孩 |
[1:03:46] | You know you twist so fine Twist so fine | 你摇摆得如此美妙 如此美妙 |
[1:03:50] | Come on and twist a little closer now Twist a little closer | 来与我一起摇摆吧 与我一起 |
[1:03:54] | And let me know that you’re mine Let me know you’re mine | 让我知道你属于我 只属于我 |
[1:04:26] | Baby now shake it up baby Shake it up baby | 宝贝一起摇摆吧 一起摇摆吧 |
[1:04:29] | Twist and shout Twist and shout | 旋转又呼喊 旋转又呼喊 |
[1:04:32] | c’mon c’mon c’mon c’mon baby now Come on baby | 来吧来吧来吧来吧就是现在 就是现在 |
[1:04:36] | Come on and work it on out Work it on out | 现在就摇摆起来吧 摇摆起来吧 |
[1:04:40] | You know you twist your little girl twist little girl | 摇摆起来吧女孩 摇摆吧女孩 |
[1:04:44] | You know you twist so fine Twist so fine | 你摇摆得如此美妙 如此美妙 |
[1:04:47] | Come on and twist a little closer now Twist a little closer | 来与我一起摇摆吧 与我一起 |
[1:04:51] | And let me know that you’re mine Let me know you’re mine | 让我知道你属于我 只属于我 |
[1:04:55] | Well shake it shake it shake it baby now shake it up baby | 让我们一起一起一起摇摆吧 一起摇摆 |
[1:04:59] | Well shake it shake it shake it baby now shake it up baby | 让我们一起一起一起摇摆吧 一起摇摆 |
[1:05:03] | Well shake it shake it shake it baby now shake it up baby | 让我们一起一起一起摇摆吧 一起摇摆 |
[1:05:53] | Christ. | 老天 |
[1:06:02] | Poochie, poochie, poochie. | 乖狗狗 |
[1:06:04] | Look what Uncle Ed has for you, you little fucker. | 小混蛋 看看艾德叔叔给你带了什么礼物 |
[1:06:14] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[1:06:23] | Sleep tight, pooch. | 好好睡吧 乖狗狗 |
[1:06:50] | I knew it! | 我就知道是这样! |
[1:07:03] | Well, where is she? | 她在哪? |
[1:07:05] | Look, this is her daughter. | 我是她女儿 |
[1:07:11] | Well, do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗? |
[1:07:14] | Do you know when she’ll be back? | 她什么时候回来? |
[1:07:16] | Do you know anything? | 你还能知道什么? |
[1:08:08] | Ferris. | 菲利斯 |
[1:08:10] | Bueller. | 布费勒 |
[1:08:13] | Ha! Ya! | 哈 呀 |
[1:08:32] | You’re psychotic. You are, man. | 你这个疯子 你完全疯了 |
[1:08:35] | You’re out of your goddamn mind. I can’t believe you did that. | 你他妈疯了 不敢相信你这么做 |
[1:08:37] | I can’t believe you went on a goddamn parade float! | 你竟然跑到他妈的游行花车上! |
[1:08:41] | Okay, okay, wait. No, okay, wait. Okay. | 好 不 等等 |
[1:08:44] | “Yeah, yeah. This tune is one of my personal favorites.” | “这首是我的最爱” |
[1:08:48] | You’re out of your mind. | 你真是疯了 |
[1:08:50] | Do you realize how many people saw you? | 那么多人看到你了 |
[1:08:52] | You’re nailed. No, no. | 你死定了 不会 |
[1:08:53] | You are. You’re nailed. You are. | 你绝对会被逮到 真的? |
[1:08:54] | Who’d believe that I was in a parade?Who the hell am I? | 谁会相信我在参加游行? |
[1:08:57] | Besides, anybody who would nail me wouldn’t go to a parade. | 要抓我的人都不会参加游行 |
[1:09:00] | My mother would. I’m not worried about your mother. | 我妈就会 我又不担心你妈 |
[1:09:03] | That was so quick. | 真快 |
[1:09:07] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:09:09] | This looks okay to me, Cameron. | 看起来没问题 |
[1:09:12] | Looks great, let’s roll. | 很好 走吧 |
[1:09:15] | Here you go. Nice job. Thank you. | 你的小费 干得好 谢谢 |
[1:09:17] | You’re a very generous individual. Come back anytime. | 你真是慷慨了 欢迎再来 |
[1:09:21] | Right, okay. Watch the seat. Thanks a lot. | 好 小心座位 谢啦 |
[1:09:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:09:31] | Have a good night. Bye, you guys. | 祝你们生活愉快 拜拜 |
[1:09:33] | Yeah, see you later. Later. | 回见 回见 |
[1:09:40] | Yeah, man, we gotta do this again. | 我们一定要再来一次 |
[1:09:45] | Look, this This is not a phony phone call. | 听着 这不是报假案 |
[1:09:47] | There is an intruder, male, Caucasian, possibly armed, | 有人闯入我家 男性 白人 可能持械 |
[1:09:52] | certainly weird, in my kitchen. | 长相怪异 就在厨房里 |
[1:09:55] | Yeah, my, my My name’s Bueller. | 我 我姓布费勒 |
[1:10:00] | It’s real nice that you hope my brother’s feeling better, | 你希望我弟弟早点康复 |
[1:10:02] | but I’m in danger, okay?I am very cute. | 我有危险 好吗?我很可爱 |
[1:10:05] | I am very alone. And I’m very protective of my body. | 还独自在家 而且我很爱惜自己的身体 |
[1:10:07] | I do not want it violated, or killed, all right? | 不想受伤或被杀 好吗? |
[1:10:10] | I need help! | 我需要帮助! |
[1:10:13] | Speaka de English? | 你懂英语吗? |
[1:10:16] | Dickhead. | 白痴 |
[1:10:27] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:10:30] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:10:32] | Whoever’s in the house is still in the house, | 闯入我们家的那个人 |
[1:10:34] | I’d like you to know that I’ve just called the police. | 我已经报警了 |
[1:10:36] | So if you have any brains whatsoever, | 如果你有脑子的话 |
[1:10:38] | you’ll get your ass out of my house real quick. | 你会快点滚出我家 |
[1:10:42] | I’d also like to add that I have my father’s gun | 顺便告诉你 我手上有枪 |
[1:10:45] | and a scorching case of herpes. | 而且我有性病 |
[1:10:55] | Hey, wait, wait, wait. That’s my car! I’ll move it! | 等等 那是我的车!别拖走他! |
[1:11:01] | He got my keys! | 我的钥匙! |
[1:11:05] | You shithead! | 混蛋! |
[1:11:18] | I feel pretty good. | 我觉得很好 真的 |
[1:11:20] | Yeah?I feel real good. | 是吗?我觉得真好 |
[1:11:22] | Those guys Those guys were nice, huh?At the garage. | 维修厂那些人很好 对吧? |
[1:11:25] | I was a little worried about them. | 我本来还有点担心 |
[1:11:27] | Turned out good. | 但结果一切都很好 |
[1:11:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:11:39] | Cameron?Yeah? | 卡梅伦?什么事? |
[1:11:42] | How many miles did you say this thing had on it when we left? | 我们开车出来的时候 里程数是多少? |
[1:11:46] | One hundred and twentysix and halfway between three and fourtenths. | 126.3或4英里 |
[1:11:51] | Why? | 干嘛问? |
[1:11:54] | How many miles are on it now? | 现在几英里了? |
[1:12:00] | Here’s where Cameron goes berserk. | 卡梅伦就在这时爆发了 |
[1:12:22] | Cameron. Are you okay?Cam? | 卡梅伦 没事吧? |
[1:12:27] | Cameron, cut that out. | 卡梅伦 别闹了 |
[1:12:32] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[1:12:34] | Oh, I’m sorry. I can’t come to the door right now. | 对不起 我无法下楼应门 |
[1:12:38] | I’m afraid that in my weakened condition, | 我的状况很虚弱 |
[1:12:40] | I could take a nasty spill down the stairs and subject myself | 我怕摔下楼梯 导致 |
[1:12:43] | God bless the police. | 警察来了 |
[1:12:45] | I’m saved. Oh, thank you, God. Thank you, thank you. You are the best. | 得救了 感谢上帝 谢谢 |
[1:12:48] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[1:12:49] | Thank | 谢 |
[1:12:50] | I heard that you were feeling ill. | 听说你重病 |
[1:12:54] | Headache, fever, and a chill. | 头痛 发热又发冷 |
[1:12:58] | I came to help restore your pluck | 我是来帮你驱逐病魔的 |
[1:13:01] | ’cause I’m the nurse who likes to | 因为我是护士 |
[1:13:11] | This may very well be for real. | 这大概是真的 |
[1:13:14] | I think Cameron might have blown a microchip or two. | 他可能真的傻了 |
[1:13:18] | He’s always been a little keyed up. | 他总是紧张兮兮的 |
[1:13:21] | All I wanted to do was give him a good day. | 我只是想让他放松一天 |
[1:13:25] | We’re gonna graduate in a couple of months and then | 再过几个月我们就毕业了 |
[1:13:28] | we’ll have the summer. He’ll work and I’ll work. | 到暑假时 我们都会去工作 |
[1:13:32] | We’ll see each other at night and on the weekends. | 在周末和晚上见面 |
[1:13:36] | Then he’ll go to one school and I’ll go to another. | 然后我们会分别去不同的大学 |
[1:13:40] | Basically that will be it. | 基本上就这样 |
[1:13:45] | Sloane’s as big a problem. | 斯隆是个大问题 |
[1:13:49] | She still has another year of high school. | 她还有一年才毕业 |
[1:13:51] | How do I deal with that? | 我该怎么办? |
[1:13:54] | I was serious when I said I would marry her. | 当我跟她求婚时 我是认真的 |
[1:13:56] | I would. | 我确实想 |
[1:13:58] | Cameron?Cam? | 卡梅伦 |
[1:14:02] | Can you hear me? | 听得见吗? |
[1:14:05] | Cameron? | 卡梅伦 |
[1:14:08] | Blink if you understand me. | 听见就眨眨眼 |
[1:14:11] | Cameron has never been in love. | 卡梅伦从没恋爱过 |
[1:14:13] | At least nobody’s ever been in love with him. | 从来没人爱上他 |
[1:14:17] | If things don’t change for him, he’s gonna marry the first girl he lays. | 如果如此下去 他会和第一个上床的女孩结婚 |
[1:14:22] | And she’s gonna treat him like shit | 而那女的会视他如粪土 |
[1:14:24] | because she will have given him what he has built up in his mind | 因为卡梅伦会将他作为人类 |
[1:14:29] | as the endall, beall of human existence. | 所有的一切都献出来 |
[1:14:32] | She won’t respect him. | 她不会看得起他的 |
[1:14:35] | ‘Cause you can’t respect somebody who kisses your ass. | 谁也不会尊重谄媚自己的人 |
[1:14:38] | Just doesn’t work. | 不可能的 |
[1:14:40] | Ferris. We better try something else. | 菲利斯 试试别的方法吧 |
[1:14:44] | This isn’t working. | 没有用 |
[1:14:50] | You feeling any better, Cameron? | 好一点了吗 卡梅伦? |
[1:14:56] | Cam, why don’t you come in here?It’s really nice. | 你要不要下来?很舒服的 |
[1:15:03] | Cameron, I could flip out real easy, too. | 卡梅伦 我也很容易发疯 |
[1:15:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的啦 |
[1:15:10] | Sooner or later everybody goes to the zoo. | 迟早所有人都会发疯 |
[1:15:19] | Maybe he’s really sick. | 也许他真的有病 |
[1:15:21] | Maybe he isn’t just torturing himself. | 而不是在折磨自己 |
[1:16:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:16:08] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:16:11] | Hey, Cameron. | 卡梅伦 |
[1:16:13] | Cam. Cameron, wake up! | 卡梅伦 醒醒! |
[1:16:15] | Come on, wake up. Hey, wake up. | 醒醒!醒醒! |
[1:16:17] | Oh, shit, Cameron, come on. Cameron! | 该死 卡梅伦 快醒醒! |
[1:16:20] | Come on, wake up! | 快醒醒! |
[1:16:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:16:26] | What is that? | 搞什么? |
[1:16:27] | Ferris Bueller, you’re my hero. | 菲利斯·布费勒 你是我的英雄 |
[1:16:30] | You’re kidding?Wow, that was pretty impressive, man. | 你在耍我嘛?真令人感动 兄弟 |
[1:16:34] | You bitch. Oh, you son of a bitch. | 贱人 王八蛋 |
[1:16:39] | Come on. | 来呀 |
[1:16:40] | Tarzan. | 泰山来了 |
[1:16:45] | Sheena! | 席娜! |
[1:17:12] | Drugs? | 嗑药吗? |
[1:17:16] | Thank you, no. I’m straight. | 谢谢 但我不吸毒 |
[1:17:19] | I meant, are you in here for drugs? | 我是说 你是因为嗑药被抓吗? |
[1:17:25] | Why are you here?Drugs. | 那你呢?嗑药 |
[1:17:28] | I don’t know why I’m here. | 我不知道我为什么在这里 |
[1:17:30] | Why don’t you go home? | 那你干嘛不回家? |
[1:17:32] | Why don’t you put your thumb up your butt? | 你干嘛不把大拇指塞进屁眼 少在这多管闲事? |
[1:17:40] | You wear too much eye makeup. | 你的眼影太厚 |
[1:17:47] | My sister wears too much. | 我姐姐的也是 |
[1:17:50] | People think she’s a whore. | 别人都以为她是妓女 |
[1:17:57] | You don’t wanna talk about your problem? | 你不想跟我谈谈你的问题吗? |
[1:18:00] | With you?Are you serious?I’m serious. | 你认真的?当然 |
[1:18:04] | Blow yourself. | 你去死吧 |
[1:18:10] | All right, you wanna know what’s wrong? | 好吧 想知道问题出自哪里吗? |
[1:18:14] | I know what’s wrong. | 我知道问题出自哪里 |
[1:18:16] | I just wanna hear you say it. | 但我想听你自己说出来 |
[1:18:19] | In a nutshell, I hate my brother. | 简单来说 我恨我弟 |
[1:18:21] | How’s that?That’s cool. | 怎么样?挺酷的 |
[1:18:24] | Did you blow him away or something? | 所以 你把他干掉了? |
[1:18:27] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[1:18:32] | See, I went home to confirm that the shithead | 我回家想确认那小子 |
[1:18:34] | was ditching school and when I was there, | 是不是逃学 但我一到家 |
[1:18:36] | a guy broke into the house. | 有人闯入我家 |
[1:18:37] | I called the cops and they picked me up for making a phony phone call. | 我就报警 警察却以为我报假案抓我 |
[1:18:41] | What do you care if your brother ditches school? | 你弟弟逃学和你有什么关系呢? |
[1:18:45] | Why should he get to ditch, when everybody else has to go? | 大家都在上学? |
[1:18:48] | You could ditch. Yeah, I’d get caught. | 你自己也可以逃学 是啊 我会被逮住的 |
[1:18:53] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[1:18:55] | So you’re pissed off ’cause he ditches and doesn’t get caught, is that it? | 所以你的愤怒是因为他逃学又没被发现? |
[1:19:02] | Basically. Basically. | 算是吧 算是 |
[1:19:05] | Then your problem is you. | 那问题就出自于你自己 |
[1:19:07] | Excuse me?Excuse you. | 你说什么?放轻松点 |
[1:19:11] | You ought to spend a little more time dealing with yourself | 你应该多花些时间在自己身上 |
[1:19:13] | a little less time worrying about what your brother does. | 而不是关注于你的弟弟 |
[1:19:17] | That’s just an opinion. | 这是我的浅见 |
[1:19:19] | What are you, a psychiatrist?No. | 你是心理医生吗?不 |
[1:19:22] | Then why don’t you keep your opinions to yourself? | 那就把浅见留给你自己吧 |
[1:19:28] | There’s somebody you should talk to. | 你总要找个人谈一谈 |
[1:19:35] | If you say “Ferris Bueller,” you lose a testicle. | 如果你再提到”菲利斯·布费勒” 我就打爆你的蛋蛋 |
[1:19:39] | Oh, you know him? | 你认识他? |
[1:19:50] | You know, that whole time I was just thinking things over. | 我总是不断地 |
[1:19:55] | I was, like I was, like, meditating. | 就像是 灵媒一样 |
[1:20:02] | Then I sort of watched myself from inside. | 我看到了自己的内心 |
[1:20:07] | I realized it was ridiculous | 才发现一切是多么荒谬 |
[1:20:10] | being afraid, worrying about everything, | 害怕 担心所有的事物 |
[1:20:15] | wishing I was dead. All that shit. I’m tired of it. | 希望自己死了 我受够了这一切 |
[1:20:22] | It’s the best day of my life. | 这是我生命中最美好的一天 |
[1:20:29] | I’m gonna miss you guys next year. | 明年我将会怀念你们 |
[1:20:40] | Cameron?Can I ask you a question? | 卡梅伦 问你个问题 |
[1:20:46] | Yeah. | 问吧 |
[1:20:49] | Did you see me change out of my clothes by the Jacuzzi? | 刚刚你偷看我换衣服了? |
[1:20:55] | Did you? | 有吗? |
[1:20:59] | You saw me? | 你偷看了? |
[1:21:01] | I thought you were catatonic. | 我还以为你当时傻了 |
[1:21:08] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:21:10] | I’m not embarrassed. | 我不觉得尴尬 |
[1:21:14] | I better check on the car. | 我还是去看下法拉利吧 |
[1:21:31] | Hey, Ferris! | 菲利斯! |
[1:21:34] | Yeah? | 怎样? |
[1:21:38] | The miles aren’t coming off. | 没有复原 |
[1:21:41] | The miles aren’t coming off going in reverse. | 里程数没有因为倒车复原 |
[1:21:51] | Well, I thought that might be a problem. | 这下问题大了 |
[1:21:53] | Just have to crack open the odometer, roll it back by hand. | 我们得拆开里程表 手动转回来 |
[1:21:58] | No. Forget it. | 不用了 算了 |
[1:22:02] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[1:22:09] | I gotta take a stand. | 我要勇敢地站出来 |
[1:22:16] | I’m bullshit. | 我是窝囊废 |
[1:22:21] | I put up with everything. | 我什么都忍受 |
[1:22:28] | My old man pushes me around. | 被我老头操纵着 |
[1:22:33] | I never say anything! | 不能做任何事情! |
[1:22:40] | Well, he’s not the problem. I’m the problem. | 有问题的不是他 是我 |
[1:22:50] | I gotta take a stand. | 我要站起来 |
[1:22:55] | I gotta take a stand against him. | 我必须站出来反对他 |
[1:23:00] | I am not gonna sit on my ass | 我不会坐以待毙 |
[1:23:03] | as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. | 我要掌控自己的人生 |
[1:23:07] | I’m gonna take a stand. | 我要勇敢地站出来 |
[1:23:10] | I’m gonna defend it. | 我要捍卫自己 |
[1:23:13] | Right or wrong, I’m gonna defend it. | 不论对错 我都要捍卫自己 |
[1:23:28] | I’m so sick of his shit! | 我受够了这废铁! |
[1:23:31] | I can’t stand him, and I hate this goddamn car. | 我再也受不了他 我恨透了这台车 |
[1:23:34] | Who do you love?Who do you love?You love a car. | 你爱谁?你到底爱谁?你爱上了一辆车 |
[1:23:38] | You son of a bitch. | 你个死杂种 |
[1:24:03] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:24:07] | I dented the shit out of it. | 我踹出凹洞了 |
[1:24:14] | Good. | 好极了 |
[1:24:19] | My father will come home, he’ll see what I did. I can’t hide this. | 我爸回家会见到这一切 我不要隐藏了 |
[1:24:25] | He’ll come home, he’ll see what I did. He’ll have to deal with me. | 他会看到我做了什么 他会修理我 |
[1:24:30] | I don’t care, I really don’t. | 我无所谓 真的 |
[1:24:34] | I’m just tired of being afraid. | 我受够了担惊受怕 |
[1:24:43] | Hell with him. | 下地狱去吧 |
[1:24:48] | I can’t wait to see the look on the bastard’s face. | 我等不及想看到那个王八蛋的脸色 |
[1:25:21] | What’d I do? | 我干了什么? |
[1:25:34] | What’d I do?You killed the car. | 我到底干了什么?你把车子变成了废铁 |
[1:26:16] | Whoa. | 哇喔 |
[1:26:20] | Holy shit. | 真是该死 |
[1:26:37] | Cameron, it’s my fault. | 卡梅伦 这是我的错 |
[1:26:39] | I’ll take the heat for it. | 我来承担责任 |
[1:26:40] | We’ll wait for your father to come home | 等到你爸回来 |
[1:26:42] | and when he gets here, I’ll tell him that I did it. | 当他看到这一切 我来承担 |
[1:26:44] | He hates me anyway. | 反正他一直讨厌我 |
[1:26:51] | No. I’ll take it. | 不 让我负责任 |
[1:26:54] | No, I’ll take it. | 不 我来负责任 |
[1:26:55] | No. No, you don’t want this much heat. | 不 这次可非同小可 |
[1:26:58] | I want it. If I didn’t want it, | 我来吧 如果我害怕负责 |
[1:27:00] | I wouldn’t have let you take the car out this morning. | 就不会让你把车开走 |
[1:27:02] | I made you take the car this morning. | 是我逼你把车开走的 |
[1:27:04] | I could’ve stopped you. | 我大可以阻止你 |
[1:27:06] | It is possible to stop Mr. Ferris Bueller, you know? | 菲利斯·布费勒有可能被阻止的 对吧? |
[1:27:09] | No, I want it. I’m gonna take it. That’s it. | 不了 我来承担 就这样吧 |
[1:27:13] | When Morris comes home, | 当摩根回来后 |
[1:27:17] | he and I’ll just have a little chat. | 我们会好好谈谈 |
[1:27:21] | It’s cool. | 很好 |
[1:27:23] | No, it’s gonna be good. | 不 真是好极了 |
[1:27:26] | Thanks anyway. | 谢谢你 |
[1:27:37] | This is a shock to me. | 我很震惊 |
[1:27:39] | I mean, first of all, I don’t know why she wasn’t in school. | 首先 我不知道她为什么没上学 |
[1:27:41] | And second of all, I just can’t believe | 其次 我不敢相信 |
[1:27:43] | she came to you with this story about an intruder. | 她编了一个有人入侵的故事 |
[1:27:46] | Well, for whatever reason she did it, I think she’s had a pretty good scare. | 不管怎么说 她都受了很大的惊吓 |
[1:27:51] | Well, I really appreciate your calling me. Really. | 很感谢你通知我 |
[1:27:53] | I can assure you that her father and I are going | 我向你保证 回家后 |
[1:27:55] | to have a long talk with her when we get home. | 我们会和她好好谈谈的 |
[1:27:57] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:28:00] | Oh, by the way, I hope your son is feeling better. | 对了 希望你的儿子好一点了 |
[1:28:03] | I beg your pardon? | 什么? |
[1:28:04] | Tell him all the guys at the station here are pulling for him. | 请转告他 局里的所有同仁都在为他打气 |
[1:28:08] | Oh, right. | 好的 |
[1:28:19] | Hi. Don’t “hi” me, young lady. | 嗨 别对我嗨 小姐 |
[1:28:22] | I wanna get out of here, now, all right?Okay. | 我想立即离开这里 好的 |
[1:28:24] | No, now. Let’s get out of here. | 就是现在 赶紧走 |
[1:28:25] | Okay. Okay? | 好 好吗? |
[1:28:27] | Yes. Now. | 是 快点 |
[1:28:28] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:28:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:28:36] | She’s a little hyper. Yeah. | 她有点神经过敏 是啊 |
[1:28:42] | Let’s not ruin this with a lot of talk, all right?Okay? | 别因为那些话毁了这一切 好吗? |
[1:28:47] | You didn’t tell me your name. | 你还没告诉我你的名字 |
[1:28:51] | Well, it’s Jean, but, a lot of guys call me Shauna. | 我叫珍 很多人都叫我肖娜 |
[1:28:56] | Okay, Jean. | 好的 珍 |
[1:28:58] | Cool. | 酷 |
[1:29:01] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[1:29:03] | I’ll see you, okay? | 回头见 |
[1:29:06] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[1:29:10] | Jeanie, now! | 珍妮 快点 |
[1:29:13] | Now! Okay! | 快走! 来了! |
[1:29:24] | I had a great time today. | 我今天很开心 |
[1:29:27] | Yeah. It was pretty cool. | 是啊 真的很棒 |
[1:29:32] | Do you Do you think Cameron’s gonna be okay? | 你 你觉得卡梅伦没事吧? |
[1:29:34] | Oh, yeah. | 没事的 |
[1:29:36] | Yeah, sure. For the first time in his life. | 他不会有事的 |
[1:29:39] | He’s gonna be just fine. | 一生以来第一次没有事 |
[1:29:49] | You knew what you were doing when you woke up this morning, didn’t you? | 今天起床时 你有想过会做什么吗? |
[1:29:53] | Me?No. | 我?不知道 |
[1:30:15] | Oh, shit. I have to go. | 糟了 我该走了 |
[1:30:21] | I’ll call you tonight. Okay. | 晚上再打给你 好 |
[1:30:27] | I love you! I love you, too! | 我爱你! 我也爱你! |
[1:30:32] | He’s gonna marry me. | 他将与我结婚 |
[1:30:37] | Do you know what it’s like to be pulled out of work | 你能体会工作到一半 |
[1:30:40] | to pick up your daughter at the police station? | 去警察局领回女儿的感受吗? |
[1:30:42] | No, not really. | 不能 |
[1:30:44] | Well, on top of everything else, | 我只能暂停交易 |
[1:30:45] | I was about to close the damn deal with the Vermont people. | 本来我快要拿到佣金 |
[1:30:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:30:52] | I was gonna take my commission and buy Ferris a car. | 去实现承诺 帮你弟弟买辆车 |
[1:30:57] | Jeanie, what the hell are you doing?You trying to kill us? | 珍妮 你到底在干嘛?你想害死我们吗? |
[1:31:01] | God, look at this mess. | 看这一团乱 |
[1:31:03] | Paper all over the place. I’ll never get this back in order. | 文件到处都是 顺序都乱了 |
[1:31:14] | Jeanie! | 珍妮! |
[1:31:24] | Slow down! Now! Now! I can’t drive when you’re yelling at me! | 快点慢下来! 你大吼大叫我没法开车! |
[1:31:28] | Stop it! | 别吼了! |
[1:32:00] | Hi, how you doing?Ferris Bueller. Hi. | 你好 我叫菲利斯·布费勒 嗨 |
[1:33:30] | No, don’t get up. Hey. | 别起来 嘿 |
[1:33:32] | Smells delicious. | 很香 |
[1:33:34] | Dinner’s ready. What? | 晚餐好了 什么? |
[1:33:36] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[1:34:10] | What’s wrong?Everything. | 怎么了?诸事不顺 |
[1:34:14] | I just picked up Jeanie at the police station. | 我刚去警察局领回珍妮 |
[1:34:19] | She got a speeding ticket, another speeding ticket | 然后她又接了一张超速罚单 |
[1:34:21] | and I lost the Vermont deal because of her. | 还因为她失去了一个客户 |
[1:34:23] | I think we should shoot her. | 我们应该教训她 |
[1:34:32] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吗? |
[1:34:46] | I got you, Ferris. | 我逮到你了 菲利斯 |
[1:34:48] | How’s Ferris?Let’s go check on him. Okay, honey. Yeah. | 我们去看看儿子吧 好啊 |
[1:34:51] | How was your day? | 今天过得如何? |
[1:34:53] | I have dreamed about this. | 我一直梦想有这么一天 |
[1:34:57] | This time, goddamn, you little bastard, | 而这次 你该死的小鬼 |
[1:35:02] | I’ve got you right where I want you. | 终于栽在我的手上 |
[1:35:05] | Ferris, we’re home. | 儿子 我们回来了 |
[1:35:09] | So, | 所以 |
[1:35:12] | how would you feel about another year of high school? | 你觉得再留级一年是什么滋味? |
[1:35:17] | Under my close personal supervision. | 在我的严格监督下 |
[1:35:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:35:26] | Thank God you’re all right. You know, we’ve been worried sick about you. | 幸亏你没事 我们担心死了 |
[1:35:34] | Thank you, Mr. Rooney, for driving him home. | 鲁尼先生 谢谢你送他回来 |
[1:35:37] | Now I want you to go upstairs and get in bed. | 你还不快上楼休息 |
[1:35:53] | Scoot! | 快去! |
[1:35:56] | Can you imagine someone as sick as Ferris | 他病得这么重 |
[1:35:58] | trying to walk home from the hospital? | 竟然还想从医院走回来? |
[1:36:01] | Oh, kids. | 傻小子 |
[1:36:06] | By the way, Mr. Rooney, you left your wallet on the kitchen floor. | 对了 鲁尼先生 你的钱包掉在厨房了 |
[1:37:16] | Honey. | 乖儿子 |
[1:37:19] | He’s still awfully warm. How do you feel? | 他还是有点发烧 有没有好一点? |
[1:37:23] | 150% better. Thank you. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[1:37:28] | Please, | 拜托 |
[1:37:29] | don’t make me stay home again. I wanna go to school. | 我不想在家休养了 我要上学 |
[1:37:34] | I have to graduate in June. And I want | 我六月就要毕业 而且 |
[1:37:38] | Ferris, you’re sick. | 儿子 你病了 |
[1:37:40] | Now don’t go pushing it and making yourself worse. | 别勉强自己 弄坏身体 |
[1:37:44] | Maybe you’re right, Dad. I know I’m right, pal. | 也许你说得对 爸 我当然对了 |
[1:37:49] | How’d you get to be so sweet? | 你为什么这么惹人怜爱? |
[1:37:51] | Years of practice. | 多年的练习 |
[1:38:04] | Blanket. | 毛毯 |
[1:38:16] | Get well. | 快些休息 |
[1:38:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:38:22] | Listen, I’m going to get myself settled and I’ll bring a hot cup of soup, okay? | 我下楼准备一下 然后送碗热汤上来 好吗? |
[1:38:37] | Yup. | 好吧 |
[1:38:39] | I said it before and I’ll say it again. | 我之前已说过 并会再说一遍 |
[1:38:42] | Life moves pretty fast. | 人生匆匆 |
[1:38:44] | If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. | 如果若你不偶尔停下来四处看看 会错过很多 |
[1:38:59] | Four years of chasing this kid. | 四年来我一直盯着这小子 |
[1:39:02] | Four years he has been making a fool of me. | 四年来都在被他戏耍 |
[1:39:16] | Hey, Mr. Rooney, what’s going on? | 鲁尼先生 怎么回事? |
[1:39:23] | Did you get in a fight? | 和人打架啦? |
[1:39:27] | Want a lift? | 载你一程? |
[1:41:14] | I bet you never smelled a real school bus before. | 你一定没闻过校车的味道 |
[1:41:31] | Gummy Bear? | 吃小熊软糖嘛 |
[1:41:34] | They’ve been in my pocket. They’re real warm and soft. | 一直放在我的口袋里 又热又软 |
[1:42:25] | You’re still here? | 你们还在? |
[1:42:30] | It’s over. | 故事完了 |
[1:42:33] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[1:42:39] | Go. | 去吧 |