英文名称:Fifty Dead Men Walking
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:57] | His name is Martin McGartland… | 他叫马丁·麦克加特兰 |
[02:00] | And when I met him, | 当我遇见他时 |
[02:01] | He was an unemployed Catholic hood selling stolen goods. | 他是一个卖赃物的天主教无业游民 |
[02:09] | Now, these are a guarantee for action, all for a couple of quid, like? | 这个对你绝对有帮助 两件只要1英镑 |
[02:13] | – Take yourself off. – Well, would you have a dollar? | -赶快走吧 -1美元要不要 |
[02:17] | See, now, I had you down for something a wee bit silky… | 看看我给你带什么来了 丝质内衣… |
[02:19] | – Oh, not again. – Oh, come on, it’s sexy… | -不要再来了 -别这样 很性感的… |
[02:22] | Martin helped support his family. I liked that about him. | 马丁养活他的家人 我很喜欢他这一点 |
[02:33] | – We don’t want any! – Wait, don’t go! | -我们不要 -等一下 别走 |
[02:36] | Have any Hugo Boss? | 有Hugo Boss的吗 |
[02:40] | – Only the entire line at my fingertips. – All right. | -手头上一大堆呢 -很好 |
[02:52] | No, there’s no way, man. No way. | 不 不可能的 老兄 不行 |
[02:56] | Please? | 成交吧 |
[02:58] | Okay, I’ll do you nine if you take the Hugo Boss for 10. | 如果你买10件Hugo Boss 我就给你打九折 |
[03:00] | Done. Do you want to have a look, Lara? | 成交 你想看一下吗 莱拉 |
[03:03] | You know I’m not. | 没兴趣 |
[03:05] | Oh, thank God there’s you and the Pope looking after our souls. | 感谢上帝有你在 主教可以眷顾我们的灵魂 |
[03:08] | You seem to be under the wrong impression. These goods are not stolen. | 你好像对这些东西很反感 这些不是偷来的 |
[03:11] | They’re… manufacturer overruns. | 是那些生产商…生产过量了 |
[03:16] | How about some shoes, Mrs.Flaherty? Like, I’ve got loads of shoes. | 看看鞋怎么样 弗拉格蒂夫人 我还有很多鞋子 |
[03:19] | I can get you any shoes you like. Anything from this catalogue here. | 只要是上面有的 我都可以给你送来 |
[03:22] | There’s no point in me looking, love. | 我可没什么兴趣 帅哥 |
[03:26] | Not that I care where it comes from. | 我不管它是哪儿来的 |
[03:32] | Well, maybe next month. | 要不下个月吧 |
[03:34] | Okay, well… | 好的 那就… |
[03:36] | – Here, Mummy, can I have another tenner? – No, you cannot. | -妈妈 能不能再给我10英镑 -不行 不给了 |
[03:38] | Oh, please? | 求你了 |
[03:39] | What did you do with that 20 I last gave you? | 上次的20英镑呢 |
[03:41] | What did you do? | 干什么用了 |
[03:42] | I don’t know. It just adds up. | 不知道 反正就是花完了 |
[03:44] | So if there’s anything you need… | 如果有什么需要的… |
[03:45] | Jobs were generally controlled by the Protestants, which meant… | 大部分工作都由新教徒控制着 也就是说 |
[03:49] | Most of the young Catholic men were unemployed, and angry about it. | 大多数天主教的年轻人都失业 并对此很愤怒 |
[03:55] | Martin and Sean have lived on the edge for so long… | 马丁和肖恩已经在爆发的边缘上生活了很久 |
[03:58] | They didn’t know any other way. | 他们也别无生路 |
[04:01] | No way, man. Who’d you kill for this, you wanker? | 不会吧 老兄 又抢了谁啊 你这烂人 |
[04:06] | 1800, twin cam, and up to 60 in seven seconds. | 1800 双凸轮的 7秒钟就可以加速到60迈 |
[04:10] | Outrun any peeler in the city. | 从任何条子手里都能逃脱 |
[04:13] | The boot’s a wee bit small, but it’ll do. | 后备厢有点儿小 但放得下 |
[04:15] | I can get you a deal anytime. | 什么时候想要就拿去 |
[04:17] | It’s no use. I can’t afford the petrol. | 不行 我加不起油 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:959个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:132个,六级词汇:59个,GRE词汇:66个,托福词汇:91个,考研词汇:143个,专四词汇:123个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:246个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:20] | And that’s where I come in. | 这就是我进来的地方 |
[04:22] | I was a peeler. That’s what they call the police in Belfast. | 我是个条子 在贝尔法斯特他们就这样叫警察 |
[04:26] | I was a handler with the special branch. My codename was Fergus. | 我是政治保安处的训练员 我叫费格斯 |
[04:39] | You see, by 1988, Belfast had been a battleground for 20 years. | 1988年以来 贝尔法斯特就已经陷入战争20年了 |
[04:45] | The Irish Republican Army | 对阵双方是爱尔兰共和军 |
[04:46] | Against Unionist Ulster Defense Force. | 与北爱尔兰联合抵抗部队 |
[04:48] | Both were illegal armies. | 两者都是非法军队 |
[04:52] | It was about freedom. | 为自由而战 |
[04:53] | Police barricaded all roads leading to… | 警方在道路上都设了路障 为了… |
[04:55] | Unionists want Northern Ireland to stay as part of the United Kingdom. | 联合军想让北爱尔兰成为英国的一部分 |
[04:59] | Catholic Republicans want free of British rule. | 天主教共和党想摆脱英国的控制 |
[05:02] | Both sides were willing to kill for their cause. | 双方都乐于为自己的目的而杀戮 |
[05:08] | By 1969, violence was so bad British troops were sent to keep the peace. | 1969年 暴力事件不断 英国派军队来维和 |
[05:14] | They’ve been there ever since. | 从那以后就没有离开 |
[05:16] | To the IRA, they were also an occupying army. | 对爱尔兰共和军来说 他们也是占领军 |
[05:21] | B-20. We have a report of sniper fire. | B-20 有狙击手开火的消息 |
[05:23] | – Thanks, love. – Two officers down. | -谢谢 亲爱的 -两名警官被击倒 |
[05:24] | Send available blue lights to Falls Road area. | 派蓝光到福尔斯路支援 |
[05:28] | This is B-20, out. | 这里是B-20 结束 |
[05:32] | Is everybody all right? | 都还好吗 |
[05:36] | – Outcome? – Result? | -结果如何 -结果? |
[05:39] | Six shots fired. Two officers down. Two casualties. I repeat… | 开了6枪 两名军官殉职 两名伤员 再说一遍… |
[05:42] | Go on, you mad bastard. Tell the boys to pull out. | 你这个疯子 快告诉孩子们离开 |
[05:47] | Six shots fired, two officers down, two casualties. | 开了6枪 两名军官殉职 两名伤员 |
[05:50] | I repeat, two officers down. Send blue lights. Over. | 重复 两名军官殉职 派蓝光支援 完毕 |
[05:59] | K-9 response to Falls Road. Six shots fired. | K-9 福尔斯路报道 共开6枪 |
[06:02] | Trying to locate gunman. Looks IRA. | 正在查找枪手位置 似乎是爱尔兰共和军 |
[06:08] | We had real respect for the IRA as a military force. | 我们很敬佩爱尔兰共和军 |
[06:13] | We sealed the communities. | 我们封锁了社区 |
[06:15] | Protestants one side of the wall, Catholics on the other. | 新教徒在这一边 天主教的在另一边 |
[06:17] | The reality was we couldn’t stop what was happening… | 但事实上我们无法制止所发生的一切 |
[06:20] | Because we didn’t have the minds of the people. | 因为我们无法控制别人的思想 |
[06:23] | In war, truth is the first casualty, | 在战争中 真理往往是首当其冲的牺牲品 |
[06:25] | And information is as powerful as bullets. | 消息的力量绝不亚于弹炮 |
[06:30] | Growing up an Irish Catholic lad in a republican community… | 在共和社区成长起来的爱尔兰小伙子 |
[06:33] | Where police and security forces were not trusted, Martin had few choices. | 马丁无法相信警察和治安军 他无路可走 |
[06:38] | What are you talking about? You’ve never done a day’s work in your life… | 你说什么呢 你连一天班都没上过 |
[06:40] | But he was his own man, | 但他很有主见 |
[06:41] | And that meant he had real potential to work with us. | 那意味着他很有潜力和我们一起干 |
[06:44] | I really don’t think stealing cars is what you would call employment. | 真不敢相信你把偷车叫做工作 |
[06:46] | – You know what I mean? – It depends on how you look at it. | -你知道我是什么意思 -只是看你怎么想了 |
[06:48] | If the peelers catch you this time, that’s it, man. You’re fucked. | 如果条子这次抓住你 就完了 老兄 |
[06:52] | Sean, tell me you didn’t steal that car. | 肖恩 告诉我那车不是偷来的 |
[06:54] | I didn’t steal that car. | 我没有偷那部车 |
[06:56] | I knew someone like him could make a real difference. | 我知道像他这样的人可以做大事 |
[06:59] | All I had to do was convince him. | 我所要做的就是说服他 |
[07:00] | Where you off to, lads? | 你们去哪儿了 伙计们 |
[07:01] | Aye, we’re just going to the shops, you know. | 我们就去了商店 |
[07:03] | – All right. Name? – Mickey Mouse. | -好吧 名字? -米老鼠 |
[07:05] | – Mickey, what street are you from? – Sesame street. | -住在哪条街 -芝麻街 |
[07:08] | No, it’s Disneyland. Mickey Mouse is Disneyland. | 不对 是迪斯尼乐园 米老鼠住在迪斯尼乐园 |
[07:10] | Aye, right, Disneyland, eh? | 是啊 对 迪斯尼乐园 |
[07:13] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, where are you going? | 是啊 是啊 你去了哪儿 |
[07:15] | Didn’t you hear him, man? | 你没听到吗 老兄 |
[07:16] | We’re, like we’re just going to the shops a second. | 我们就去了商店一会儿 |
[07:18] | Me sister’s birthday’s coming up. We’re getting her a present. | 我妹妹的生日快到了 我们去买礼物 |
[07:20] | Is that okay? | 不行吗 |
[07:20] | – Just a wee bike, aye? – Name! | -只是辆自行车 -名字 |
[07:23] | You fucking hard of hearing? Mickey Mouse. | 你使劲听好了 我叫米老鼠 |
[07:28] | What are you doing? What, are you going to shoot him, is that it? | 干什么 你要毙了他吗 |
[07:31] | Oh, now you’re going to shoot me? First you, and now it’s me? | 你又要毙了我 怎么先是你 又变成我了 |
[07:34] | Go ahead, man. Shoot. | 快点 开枪吧 |
[07:39] | Go on, man, fire away. Fucking shoot me, man. | 老兄 快点 开枪啊 毙了我 |
[07:48] | Is someone going to do something about this psycho here? | 有谁来管管这个疯子 |
[07:52] | It’s all right. Put it down. | 没事 把枪放下 |
[07:55] | Wait! After them, lads! | 等一下 给我追 |
[08:47] | Come on, move it! | 快点儿 追啊 |
[08:53] | Peelers! | 条子 |
[09:33] | This way, let’s go! | 这边 快走 |
[09:50] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[09:59] | Come on! | 别动 |
[10:05] | After doing 90 on the Shankill, your mate Sean spun out… | 在香吉尔路上开90迈后 你朋友肖恩的车子打滑失控 |
[10:10] | Took off before the officers chasing him could say “wanker.” | 在警察发飙之前 他就溜之大吉了 |
[10:18] | I gather you’re in sales. | 我知道你在卖脏货 |
[10:23] | A bloke like you gets around the area. | 还有一个和你一样的家伙也在这边 |
[10:29] | Not me, man. I make it a point to see nothing. | 不是我 老兄 我什么也没看见 |
[10:38] | How about easy cash… | 想不想要钱啊… |
[10:40] | The kind that doesn’t see you going to jail for selling stolen goods? | 不必靠卖赃物度日 |
[10:45] | I show you some faces, you tell us what you see them doing. | 我给你看照片 你告诉我们 他们在做什么 |
[10:52] | What makes you think that I would be a tout for anybody? | 你凭什么认为我会给你当间谍 |
[10:55] | The comings and goings of neighbours is not exactly being an informer… | 邻居之间的相互走访可不算告密行为… |
[10:59] | Or a “tout”, as you call it. | 或者你所谓的”间谍” |
[11:03] | A car. No record. | 一辆车 没有任何记录 |
[11:08] | Not even on police files yet. | 连警察都没有记录在案 |
[11:10] | Martin didn’t go for any of our usual offers or threats. | 马丁对我们的奖惩都无动于衷 |
[11:16] | He sold stolen goods in Catholic areas against strict IRA rules… | 他在天主教区域卖赃物 |
[11:20] | Which were brutally enforced. | 与共和军统治作对 是残酷现实逼的 |
[11:22] | Are we done? Can I go now, please? | 问完了吗 可以走了吗 |
[11:24] | That meant he wasn’t afraid of them. | 这就说明他不害怕他们 |
[11:25] | All right. Thank you very much. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[11:26] | Which is why I also knew I could trust him. | 也是我相信他的理由 |
[11:30] | Well? | 那么 |
[11:32] | I’ll take him out on a road test. | 我会带他到路上试一下 |
[11:35] | If he’s useless, I’ll give him to MI5, | 如果他没有用 我会把他交给军情五处 |
[11:37] | Tell them he’s bloody brilliant. | 告诉他们 他是恐怖分子 |
[11:55] | Jeez Paddy. You watching your family videos again? | 天哪 帕蒂 你又在看家庭录像了? |
[12:00] | Ray here came by to make your acquaintance. | 雷过来认识一下你的朋友 |
[12:01] | Martin’s been working for me. Like I say, he’s a good lad. | 马丁一直为我做事 我觉得他很不错 |
[12:04] | – Is he? – Fuck this. | -是吗 -该死的 |
[12:08] | Didn’t have anything on you, did they? Here you go, Paddy. | 他们今天没难为你吧 给你 帕蒂 |
[12:12] | Oh, Jesus. How you doing, Ray? | 天啊 你好吗 雷 |
[12:15] | So, Martin, Sean here says you’re a good man. | 马丁 肖恩说你人不错 |
[12:17] | Look, man, I didn’t see nothing. | 是的 我可不是什么也没看见 |
[12:19] | That’s true, you didn’t, and you’ll do well to remember that. | 是啊 你看见了 你会好好记住的 |
[12:24] | I know your ma. She’s a good woman. | 我认识你妈妈 她人很好 |
[12:29] | – Thanks for what you did today. – Aye, no problem. | -今天谢谢你了 -不客气 |
[12:33] | We’ll not forget it. | 我们不会忘记的 |
[12:37] | Aye. | 好的 |
[12:44] | Sean, man, how do you know him? He’s IRA. | 肖恩 你怎么认识他的 他是共和军 |
[12:48] | – Is he now? – Yeah, he is. | -他现在也是? -对 |
[12:49] | Where’s me money? | 我的钱在哪儿 |
[12:50] | Paddy, is there any chance of getting a pair of these, like, in black? | 帕蒂 能不能弄双这样黑色的 |
[12:53] | Size eight? | 8号的? |
[12:55] | Please, God, no, it’s a pipe. | 别这样 上帝啊 那是水管 |
[12:57] | It’s just a pipe! The bathroom’s just upstairs. | 就一个水管 楼上是卫生间 |
[13:00] | Do I look like I shot anybody? | 我像杀过人的吗 |
[13:03] | What reason could you have to search my house for guns? | 你凭什么来我们家搜枪 |
[13:05] | – I live here, okay? – Two officers have just been shot. | -我住在这里 -两名警官被杀了 |
[13:07] | What else do I need know? | 我还需要知道什么 |
[13:08] | Where were you two hours ago? | 两小时前你去了哪儿 |
[13:10] | I was playing football, man. Where were you? | 我在踢足球 老兄 你又在哪儿 |
[13:11] | – Bullshit! – Don’t! Don’t! | -放屁 -不要 不要 |
[13:15] | I didn’t raise you to be thick as a plank! | 我养你不是为了让你惹事的 |
[13:17] | Listen. If I find out you were anywhere near this trouble… | 听着 如果我发现你在事发地点附近 |
[13:20] | I’ll drag you to the police myself! | 我自己送你去警察局 |
[13:21] | But I had nothing to do with it! | 但我并没有做什么 |
[13:23] | Evil can only do its work if decent ordinary people turn a blind eye… | 坏事的发生就是因为好人视而不见 |
[13:26] | -Even if only for a moment. -Keep searching! | -哪怕就一会儿 -继续找 |
[13:29] | He’s made an impression on the IRA, for sure, right up the line. | 他给共和军留下很深的印象 确实很合格 |
[13:33] | From here on, I’m out. | 从现在开始 我退出 |
[13:37] | Can’t figure out what you’d want | 真不知道你为什么想要 |
[13:38] | With a 10p hood like him. | 像他这样一个十足的大坏蛋 |
[13:59] | What’s this? Huh? What’s this? | 这是什么 这是什么 |
[14:02] | What, | 什么 |
[14:02] | You were heading round your ma’s house and doing a wee bit of fixing? | 在你妈的房子周围转悠 要帮她修东西吗 |
[14:04] | Wouldn’t be for stealing cars, would it? Not our Frankie. | 来偷车的 是不是 这可不是我们的弗兰基 |
[14:08] | Breaking into people’s houses? Yeah? Yeah? | 闯到别人的家里 是不是 是不是 |
[14:11] | Joyriding their cars? Now I’m hearing about drugs? | 开着别人的车 我现在又听说有毒品了? |
[14:15] | These are crimes against the community, my friend and you’ve been found guilty. | 这是社区犯罪 你会被判罪的 |
[14:20] | It’s not me. I swear. | 不是我 我发誓 |
[14:25] | What? | 什么 |
[14:28] | Help, help! | 救命 救命 |
[14:33] | Fuck! | 该死的 |
[14:35] | What the… | 怎么… |
[14:40] | Fucking shit, is that it? Well, you’re one lucky fucker, Frankie. | 很倒霉 对吗 不过你还真幸运啊 弗兰基 |
[14:43] | If I’d have brought my 097, your football career would’ve been done for. | 如果我带的是097 你的足球生涯就完了 |
[14:47] | You want this lying down or standing up? | 你想躺着还是站着 |
[14:51] | – Standing. – Right. | -站着 -好的 |
[14:55] | No! Fucking leave him! Leave him! | 别 混蛋 放开他 放开他 |
[15:00] | – My jeans! – Fuck your jeans. | -我的牛仔裤 -去你妈的牛仔裤 |
[15:02] | The peelers mightn’t give a shit about our community… | 条子管不了我们社区了 |
[15:04] | And how you wankers like you who fuck it up for everyone, but we do, so… | 你这样的烂人给所有人惹事 我们可以管 |
[15:09] | Thank god for the IRA. | 感谢爱尔兰共和军 |
[15:14] | Fucking bastard! | 该死的混蛋 |
[15:16] | Frankie! That’s my brother! | 弗兰基 那是我弟弟 |
[15:20] | That’s my wee brother! Frankie! | 那是我的小弟 弗兰基 |
[15:24] | Funny coincidence running into you, huh? | 怎么这么巧遇见你了 |
[15:28] | Frankie! Frankie… | 弗兰基 弗兰基… |
[15:31] | That’s for getting involved in something that doesn’t concern you. | 这一拳是因为你参与不该参与的事 |
[15:34] | I’m assuming you have no plans for this evening… | 我以为你们今晚没有计划 |
[15:36] | Because there’s somebody who wants to meet you. | 因为有人想见你 |
[15:40] | Fucking bastards! | 该死的混蛋 |
[15:47] | Fred, Fred? | 弗雷德 弗雷德 |
[15:49] | Do you know that kid, Martin McGartland? | 你认识那个叫马丁·麦克加特兰的孩子吗 |
[15:52] | Well, I’ve taken a special interest. | 我们很有兴趣 |
[15:54] | Goddamn it. That’s been less than 10 minutes. | 该死的 就差10分钟 |
[15:57] | Who told you about the meeting going down with Mickey Johnson? | 谁告诉你 我与米奇·约翰逊的会议的? |
[16:00] | Just lose the file. | 只要把文件丢掉 |
[16:02] | – And not a word to anyone, right? – Yeah, right. | -不要告诉任何人好吗 -好的 |
[16:18] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[16:22] | Sorry about the drama. You’ve got to be careful. | 对不起这么戏剧性 但你要小心 |
[16:27] | Would you get us some ice and a tea towel there, love? | 给他拿点冰和抹布来 亲爱的 |
[16:34] | I hear the Brits took your ma’s house apart. | 听说英国军毁了你妈的房子 |
[16:38] | No warrant, no cause, picked you up for questioning. | 没有搜查令 没有理由 还带你去审讯 |
[16:43] | Dogs have more rights. | 狗的权利都比你多 |
[16:47] | Here. Thanks, love. Away and make yourself a wee cup of tea there. | 给 谢谢 亲爱的 自己冲杯茶喝吧 |
[16:57] | I can see you don’t partake in loose talk… | 我知道你不愿意说些无聊的 |
[17:02] | Or I’d be behind bars now. | 不然我就在监狱里了 |
[17:07] | Seems to me like we’re on the same side. | 看起来我们在一条战线上 |
[17:10] | You’re a go-getter. I’ve been asking around. | 我四处打听了 你很能干 |
[17:14] | A kid like you deserves to work at something, build a future. | 像你这样的孩子应该为未来做点什么 |
[17:19] | Do you know why you can’t get a job? | 你知道为什么你找不到工作吗 |
[17:22] | Because it makes you easier to beat. | 因为你很容易就被打败 |
[17:25] | The Brits underestimate us. | 英国军低估我们了 |
[17:29] | This war is being fought in our own footpaths, in our gardens… | 这场战争就在我们自己的街道 家园 |
[17:32] | In our living rooms. | 客厅打响 |
[17:35] | Makes for a special kind of man | 让我们成为不一样的人 |
[17:36] | Who’s defending his home and his community. | 成了保卫家园 保卫社区的人 |
[17:41] | I am thinking… | 我在想… |
[17:43] | Maybe you’d want to be part of | 也许你应该参加到 |
[17:44] | Something that’s bigger than your skinny wee arse. | 更大的组织中去 |
[17:48] | It’s bigger than mine. It’s as big as a country. | 像国家一样大的组织 |
[17:57] | Well, do you want the job? | 那…你要不要这份工作? |
[18:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:07] | Paddy’s nothing but a wheeler-dealer. | 帕蒂什么也不是 只是个追逐利益的人 |
[18:09] | That’s a sure way of getting your legs broken. | 肯定会让你受伤的 |
[18:12] | A fence is just a tout in training, | 防御只是一种训练 |
[18:14] | So you’re finished with him. | 你现在已经不用再见他了 |
[18:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:19] | You got a car? | 你有车吗 |
[18:21] | Aye, I do. | 有 |
[18:23] | Mickey Johnson ran a taxi company. | 米奇·约翰逊经营一家出租车公司 |
[18:26] | He was also high up in the IRA, and drivers were a perfect way to recruit. | 他在爱尔兰共和军中地位很高 而招募驾驶员则是理想的掩护 |
[18:30] | I knew Martin would be pissed off by | 我知道马丁也许是真生气了 |
[18:32] | The IRA for taking out Frankie’s knees. | 因为爱尔兰共和军的人击碎了弗兰基的双膝 |
[18:34] | Maybe he’d see Mickey’s job as an opportunity to get a car… | 也许他把米奇给的工作当做是得到车的机会 |
[18:37] | And to help us. That was my hook. | 再来帮助我们 那就中了我的计 |
[18:40] | In my world, timing is everything and occasionally, we get lucky. | 在我的世界里 机遇就是一切 而我们偶尔走运 |
[18:44] | I’ve been asking around for you. I’m glad you’re okay. | 我到处打听你的消息 你没事就好 |
[18:47] | I’m fine, no problem. | 我没事 没问题 |
[18:50] | Come here, Frankie, I’ll get you in. You Okay? | 过来 弗兰基 我抱你进去 你还好吗 |
[18:54] | Are you Okay, man? Look at me, Frankie. | 你还好吗 兄弟 看着我 弗兰基 |
[18:57] | I’m sorry, mate, you know? | 我很抱歉 兄弟 你知道吗 |
[18:59] | I wish I could have helped you, man. There was nothing I could have done. | 我真希望我能帮到你 可那时候我什么都做不了 |
[19:04] | Frankie’s got an appointment at the Royal. | 弗兰基在皇家医院预约了 |
[19:06] | Bloody taxis. We’re very late. | 该死的出租车 我们迟到了 |
[19:08] | I’m sure we’ve completely missed his doctor… | 我们已经错过他的医生了… |
[19:09] | And next week he goes on Tuesday and Thursday. | 下周二和四也要去 |
[19:12] | Maybe I can give you a lift, like. I understand. | 也许我能送你们去 |
[19:14] | – You got a car? – Aye, definitely. Yeah. | -你有车? -是啊 |
[19:17] | That’d be brilliant, wouldn’t it, Frankie? | 那真是太好了 弗兰基 |
[19:20] | Tuesday would be grand. | 那就周二吧 |
[19:23] | I’ll pick you up on Tuesday, Okay? | 那时我来接你们 |
[19:24] | – 4:00? – Aye, definitely. | -4点好吗 -好的 没问题 |
[19:45] | There’s a right way and a wrong way to do this. | 处理这件事有两种截然不同的办法 |
[19:47] | He’s not in our pocket yet. | 他现在还没被我们收服 |
[19:49] | Pick him up. Let’s see what he’s made of. | 逮捕他 让我们看看他到底是什么货色 |
[19:52] | Worst case, he ends up another statistic in jail or the morgue. | 最糟糕的就是 他最终坐牢或是停尸间 |
[19:55] | I don’t see a downside. | 我不觉得过分 |
[19:59] | Aye, he doesn’t listen to anybody. That’s his problem. | 他不听任何人的 那是他的问题 |
[20:01] | – That’s why he… – Wanker. | -所以他才… -贱人 |
[20:03] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[20:06] | – Would you take him off. – Come here, love. Come here. | -抱一下他 -过来 亲爱的 过来 |
[20:08] | What did you say, man? | 你刚才说什么 伙计 |
[20:10] | – Don’t be starting anything, Marty… – Did you say something to me? | -别惹事 马迪… -你刚才说什么来着 |
[20:12] | Marty, just walk away. | 马迪 走吧 |
[20:14] | Move on. Okay, move on. Good man. | 走吧 好吧 走吧 没事 |
[20:19] | Okay, why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[20:21] | Why would you do that? You’re going to point that at me now? | 你为什么要这样 现在你要用它指着我吗 |
[20:23] | Why would you do that? What are you sick? Is that it? | 你为什么要那么做 你有病啊 |
[20:27] | – Hey, get off! – Is that it? Is that it? | -起来 -就这样 就这样 |
[20:29] | And with a wee baby about! With a baby about! | 这儿有个小孩呢 这里还有个小孩呢 |
[20:34] | Against the wall, laddy. | 趴在墙上 小子 |
[20:37] | – Ma! – Marty! | -妈 -马迪 |
[20:43] | – Fuck off. – I’m his mother! | -滚开 -我是他妈妈 |
[20:48] | Ma! I swear to God I didn’t do it! | 妈 我发誓 我什么都没做 |
[20:51] | He’s assaulted an officer and now he’s got to go to the station. | 他攻击了一名军官 现在要被送去兵站 |
[21:29] | Idiots were supposed to pick you up. | 白痴才会把你保出来 |
[21:30] | They weren’t supposed to start a riot. | 他们没想到会造成骚乱 |
[21:32] | What the hell’s going on? Are you setting me up? | 到底是怎么回事 你故意陷害我吗 |
[21:34] | A desperate man goes to desperate measures. | 只有极端分子才会走向极端 |
[21:40] | I’m Fergus. | 我叫费格斯 |
[21:47] | That’s a terrible thing happened to your mate, Frankie. | 发生在你兄弟弗兰基身上的事情真是太糟糕了 |
[21:52] | I’m sure the sister, Lara, forgot to tell you her mother got the shoes. | 他姐姐莱拉一定忘了告诉你 她妈妈拿到鞋了 |
[21:56] | Thinks you’re a rock star. | 以为你是个摇滚明星 |
[21:59] | Hopefully, I’ve impressed you with our thoroughness because… | 希望我们的坚决给你留下了深刻印象 因为… |
[22:04] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[22:07] | You met with Mickey Johnson. | 你见过米奇·约翰逊 |
[22:12] | Never seen him. | 从没见过他 |
[22:13] | This is about lives and saving them. | 这可是性命攸关的事 |
[22:17] | They’ll do to you what they did to Frankie, only worse. | 他们对你会比对弗兰基更狠 |
[22:19] | They’re terrorists, killers who’ve found a cause to kill for. | 他们是恐怖分子 找到借口就杀戮的屠夫 |
[22:23] | Terrorists? | 恐怖分子? |
[22:25] | Is that what you think, huh? Terrorists? | 你就是这么认为的? 恐怖分子? |
[22:28] | Well, I don’t see anyone tearing up your house because you’re Irish… | 我没看见谁仅仅因为你是爱尔兰人就毁了你的家 |
[22:32] | Hauling your arse onto the street… | 再把你赶到大街上 |
[22:34] | Getting the shit kicked out of you by soldiers for fun? | 大兵仅仅为了取乐就踢扁你 |
[22:38] | The Brits have never been in Ireland by invitation, | 爱尔兰从未邀请英国军来 |
[22:41] | So who’s the terrorist? | 谁才是恐怖分子? |
[22:45] | I’m offering a job you can feel good about. | 我给你一份相当不错的工作 |
[22:48] | They’ll offer you a job that’ll likely get you killed. | 他们给你的工作则随时可能丧生 |
[22:52] | It’s harder to live for your country than die for it. | 为了你的国家 活着比去死更难 |
[22:57] | A car’s expensive. My gift to you. No strings. | 一部价格不菲的车 我送给你 没有条件 |
[23:01] | You see… | 你看… |
[23:02] | I’m betting murder isn’t in you. | 我想你骨子里不是杀人犯 |
[23:05] | Memorize this number, then flush the card. Call me anytime. | 把这号码背下来 然后毁掉卡片 随时都可以给我打电话 |
[23:09] | Tell them your name is John Brown, ask for Fergus. They’ll find me. | 就说你是约翰·布朗找费格斯 就能找到我 |
[23:13] | How do I know that’s not bugged or something? | 我怎么知道这不是圈套 |
[23:15] | Well, why would we bother? | 我们没理由找这么多麻烦 |
[23:18] | One phone call, I know where you are. | 只要一个电话 我就知道你在哪儿 |
[23:28] | You want to give me money and a car for nothing? | 你要白送我一部车还有钱? |
[23:35] | That’s fine by me. | 我很乐意 |
[24:02] | – Hop along, Frankie. – Give me those. | -过来 弗兰基 -把那些给我 |
[24:07] | – How’d you afford a set of wheels? – Because I got a job. | -你怎么会买得起车? -因为我有工作了 |
[24:10] | You did? You got a real job? | 你工作了? 你找到正式工作了? |
[24:12] | Aye, yeah, it’s a real job. I’m a taxi driver. | 是的 正式工作 我开出租车 |
[24:15] | – Where’s your license? – Oh, you need a license now, do you? | -你的驾照呢 -你要看驾照是吗 |
[24:18] | I thought we were in Belfast. You wee shit | 我还以为我们在贝尔法斯特呢 你个小混蛋 |
[24:23] | This is brilliant. Look, don’t mind our Frankie. | 真是太好了 你可别介意弗兰基啊 |
[24:25] | Ah, he’s fine. | 没事 |
[24:30] | Listen, I was just wondering if maybe I could take you out? | 我在想 能不能约你出去 |
[24:35] | You know, maybe see a film, or some dinner, or something? | 看个电影 吃个饭什么的 |
[24:37] | – Sure. Dinner? – Okay. Go on, then. | -当然 吃饭 -好啊 |
[24:42] | Look, I think I’m free on Thursday. Is that okay? | 我周四有空 行吗 |
[24:45] | – Okay. You’re on. – Okay. | -说定了 -好的 |
[24:50] | Frankie, don’t mind him. He’s got a real job, you know. | 弗兰基 别介意 他有正式工作了 |
[24:53] | Oh, yeah, I forgot. | 是啊 我还真忘了 |
[24:58] | – So where are we going, anyway? – The Europa hotel, man. | -我们到底要去哪儿 -欧洲旅馆 兄弟 |
[25:02] | I need you to pick my daughter up for school in the morning. Is that okay? | 我要你早上去接我女儿上学 可以吗 |
[25:06] | Aye, no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[25:10] | – Nice shirt. – What, this? | -衬衫不错 -什么 这个吗 |
[25:12] | I can pick one up for you, if you like. | 要是你喜欢的话 我可以送给你一件 |
[25:16] | Come on, it’s not like that. | 行了 不是那个意思 |
[25:18] | – So, how do you like driving a taxi? – It beats working for Paddy. | -你喜欢开出租车吗 -比给帕蒂干感觉棒 |
[25:22] | – No complaints about the hours? – No, no, I like it. | -时间上也没有冲突吧 -没有 我很喜欢 |
[25:25] | You’re one of my best drivers. | 你是我最好的司机之一 |
[25:27] | You’re reliable, and that counts for everything in life. | 你很可靠 那就是安身立命的根本 |
[25:30] | You know who you remind me of? | 你知道你让我想起谁了吗 |
[25:31] | I don’t remind you of anybody because I’m not like anybody else. | 我没让你想起谁 因为我和谁都不像 |
[25:35] | My ma always said I’m like one in a million. | 我妈总说我很平凡 |
[25:37] | A million. That’s what my ma always told me I was. | 平凡 那就是我妈对我的定义 |
[25:40] | Aye, you’re full of shit. | 你那是谬论 |
[25:41] | – Who do I remind you of? – Wee Aggie. | -我让你想起谁了 -小艾奇 |
[25:44] | Who’s Aggie? | 艾奇是谁 |
[25:46] | I wouldn’t trust him with my wife, but I trust him with my life. | 把老婆交给他我不放心 可把命交给他我就放心 |
[26:07] | I’ve got a bloody spring in me arse. | 我感觉屁眼湿漉漉的 |
[26:09] | No wonder your aunt gave you this shitbox for free. | 难怪你阿姨送个便盆给你 |
[26:11] | Up yours, man. | 闭嘴 老兄 |
[26:13] | I tell you what, I could have got you a deal on a real car. | 告诉你 我本来可以让你真正干一笔 搞个好车 |
[26:16] | What, and end up with the peelers on my tail, man? No thank you. | 最后让条子把我按住 伙计 谢了 不要 |
[26:19] | You’re a tube. | 你真是个娘们 |
[26:22] | – There he is. – Here he comes. | -他在那儿 -他来了 |
[26:29] | Sean, where are you going, man? | 肖恩 你到哪儿去 兄弟 |
[26:32] | You’ll catch up with Sean later. | 你等会就能赶上肖恩了 |
[26:36] | If god is good, and we’re lucky. | 如果上帝帮忙 我们就走运了 |
[26:42] | We’re going for a spin. Follow that car. | 我们要绕着走 跟着那辆车 |
[26:45] | It’s a nice day. | 天气不错 |
[26:53] | Go north to the M5. Head for Lorne. | 向北开到M5 向劳恩走 |
[26:57] | Look, man, I’m sorry, but I was pretty much finished my shift. | 兄弟 对不起 我马上就下班了 |
[27:00] | – I got a big, big night coming up. – You’ll be finished when I am finished. | -今天晚上非常非常重要 -我下班了你才能下班 |
[27:04] | Fine. I’ll just keep my mouth shut then, will I? | 好吧 我闭嘴就是了 好吗 |
[27:14] | Turn left into that parking lot there and park. | 向左转进停车场然后停下 |
[27:17] | Aye. | 好 |
[27:20] | Just over there. | 就停那儿 |
[27:24] | You stay here. I’ll look and be right back. | 在这里等着 我去看看马上回来 |
[27:28] | And then you can get on with your big night. | 然后你就可以去参加你重要的夜生活了 |
[27:31] | Now, is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[27:34] | – No problem. – Good. | -没有 -好 |
[28:19] | Good enough. Let’s go. | 好极了 我们走 |
[28:35] | Hello, yeah. Could I speak to Mr. Fergus, please? | 你好 是的 费格斯先生在吗 |
[28:39] | My name? John. John Brown. | 我的名字? 约翰 约翰·布朗 |
[28:46] | So whatever you want to do. Like, just wear something slinky. | 所以你想做什么都可以 比如穿得性感点儿 |
[28:48] | It’s a really fancy place. I’ll pick you up at 8:00, okay? | 那是个很棒的地方 我8点去接你 好吗 |
[28:52] | All right, speak soon. I’ll be there at 8:00. All right, bye-bye. | 好极了 过会儿再联系 我8点到 好 再见 |
[28:56] | Sounds like Marty’s got a date. | 貌似马迪有约会了 |
[28:58] | I do, I do, but I’m sorry, Ray, you know, you’re just not invited. | 是的 是的 但是对不起 雷 没你的份 |
[29:03] | Listen… | 听着… |
[29:05] | Take her… | 带她去… |
[29:07] | Take her somewhere nice. Yeah? | 带她去好点儿的地方 |
[29:26] | Oh, my God, it’s on fire! | 我的上帝 着火了 |
[29:28] | Is it meant to do that? | 不应该是这样吗 |
[29:29] | It’s the chef’s signature dish. | 这是主厨的招牌菜 |
[29:33] | Of course. It looks smashing. | 当然 看起来真猛 |
[29:37] | Aye, it does. It really does. | 是的 的确是的 |
[29:39] | My pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[29:41] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[29:44] | – So you never answered my question. – What question was that? | -你从没回答过我的问题 -什么问题 |
[29:47] | Don’t duck it. You have an opinion. | 别逃避 你有教派 |
[29:49] | I’m not ducking. I’m not. I don’t have an opinion. | 我没逃避呀 我没有 我没有教派 |
[29:53] | You’re Irish, aren’t you? You were born with an opinion. | 你是爱尔兰人不是吗 你生来就有教派 |
[29:59] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[30:01] | I was thinking whether your ma liked them shoes that I got her. | 我在想你妈喜不喜欢我给她的鞋子 |
[30:04] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我刚才也在想这个 |
[30:06] | Yes. She practically slept with them on. | 是的 她基本上穿着它们睡觉 |
[30:09] | – Did she? – You achieved sainthood. | -真的? -你升级到圣徒了 |
[30:14] | So? | 所以呢 |
[30:17] | Look, how did we get from me being thrown out of school… | 我们从学校里出来了之后 |
[30:19] | To suddenly my belief in God, anyway? | 怎么突然就信仰上帝了 |
[30:22] | Like, I want to know about you, like. Like, what’s your favourite band? | 比如 我想了解你 比如 你最喜欢的牌子 |
[30:29] | Okay, I’m not saying I don’t believe in God. Like, I do believe in God… | 我没说我不信仰上帝 我的确是信仰上帝的 |
[30:33] | But he’s probably not a Catholic God. | 但是他可能不是个天主教上帝 |
[30:35] | Right, I don’t think God’s sitting on a cloud… | 好吧 我并不认为上帝坐在云彩上 |
[30:37] | Trying to figure out whether he’s Protestant, or Catholic… | 试着弄清楚他到底是新教的还是天主教的 |
[30:40] | Or fucking Buddhist either. | 还是操蛋佛教的 |
[30:43] | Everyone’s got these big opinions about how you should live… | 每个人都生活在这些教派下 如何生活… |
[30:46] | And who you should love. | 如何恋爱 |
[30:47] | The government, the peelers, the Catholics, the Protestants, the Brits. | 政府 条子 天主教徒 新教徒 英国军 |
[30:52] | Any of them is full of it if they think that they know more about you… | 他们中的任何一个都自认为比你懂得多 |
[30:55] | Or that they know more about me or of God than anybody else. | 比我懂得多或者比上帝懂得多 比谁都多 |
[31:00] | It seems to me they’re more interested in killing than living anyway… | 我看他们对杀戮比对生活更有兴趣 |
[31:02] | Which, I mean, | 也就是说 |
[31:03] | It’s hard enough to do and then keep up with the everyday shit. | 做起来太难更别说每天坚持 |
[31:14] | Morrissey, Guns ‘n roses, the Pogues, and U2, of course. | 莫里斯 枪炮与玫瑰 普格斯 当然还有U2 |
[31:19] | Jimmy Page is probably one of the finest guitar players alive… | 吉米·佩吉可能是在世的最好吉他手了 |
[31:23] | And prince is great for having sex. | 王子做爱很高超 |
[32:29] | Where are we, anyway? | 我们这是在哪儿 |
[32:32] | We’re in Lorne. | 劳恩区 |
[32:35] | You know, someone told me about this pub. | 有人跟我说过这个酒吧 |
[32:38] | Do you want to check it out? | 想去看看吗 |
[32:40] | What’s going on there? | 那边出什么事了 |
[32:57] | – Do you know him? – Don’t know him. Don’t know him. | -你认识他吗 -不认识 不认识 |
[33:00] | Get back. | 回去 |
[33:02] | You get out of here. Come on, move it. Move it. | 你们出去 快点 快点 出去 |
[33:05] | Okay. We’re moving! | 我们是在走 |
[33:08] | Move it back now! | 马上出去 |
[33:27] | I ever tell you I wanted to go to disney world before I die? | 我说过没 我想在死之前去一次迪斯尼乐园 |
[33:30] | Aye, you don’t stop going on about it, you and minnie mouse. | 别放弃 你和小老鼠 |
[33:37] | Tell you what, give us a lift home. | 送我们回家吧 |
[33:40] | I always give you a lift. | 我一直送你们的 |
[33:45] | You rode Lara, didn’t you? | 你干了莱拉 是吧 |
[33:48] | You keep track of her period, or else you’ll be shopping for nappies. | 你要算好安全期 否则就要去买尿布了 |
[33:53] | Good man. | 好人 |
[33:54] | What, I’m taking advice from the model da now, is that it? | 什么呀 模范老爸在跟我谈心 是吗 |
[33:56] | My kids are beautiful. | 我的孩子真漂亮 |
[33:57] | Besides, being a da’s not easy. It’s got its responsibilities and… | 况且 做老爸不容易 要有责任和… |
[34:00] | Fuck me. How you doing? | 我操 你好吗 |
[34:03] | That’s a nice bum. | 那屁股真美 |
[34:06] | What are you sucking on today? It’s one for our side. | 你今天在想什么呢 是我们的人干的 |
[34:14] | Look… | 听着… |
[34:16] | You got to expect a bit of killing and a bit of dying in a revolution. | 革命需要一些流血牺牲 |
[34:20] | That’s the way things work. | 这才有效果 |
[34:24] | Besides, you’re not a man unless you’ve got a cause. | 而且 有了大事业才算是男人 |
[34:27] | Give us a lift. | 送我们回家 |
[34:37] | Two soldiers died, two more are critical. | 两个士兵死了 再多两个就麻烦了 |
[34:39] | Look, I didn’t see anything. | 听着 我什么都没看见 |
[34:41] | Why are you working for them? | 你为什么替他们工作 |
[34:43] | I’m not working for them like that. | 我没有帮他们做事 |
[34:45] | I’ve been driving Mickey around, they asked me to pick up Quinn, so I did. | 我只是载着米奇到处跑 他让我接奎恩 我就去了 |
[34:48] | – And they trust you? – Like I said, it’s not like that. | -他们信任你吗 -我说了 不是那么回事 |
[34:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:58] | Well, you called me. | 你给我打电话了 |
[35:00] | Why? What’s different? | 为什么 有什么区别 |
[35:05] | Everything. | 所有事情 |
[35:09] | Everything. | 所有事情 |
[35:12] | You can move on the inside. | 你可以打进内部 |
[35:18] | Dead men will be walking around and becoming grandfathers because of you. | 你可以挽救很多人的性命 他们可以因此儿孙绕膝 |
[35:25] | That’s my community. Like, I know some of these people. | 那是我的社区 我认识很多人 |
[35:29] | Memorize this. | 记住这个 |
[35:37] | Here’s your petrol money. | 这是油钱 |
[35:54] | – Thanks for the tea. – Anytime. | -谢谢你的茶 -不客气 |
[36:06] | Fuck! Stop him! | 操 截住他 |
[36:10] | Hold it! | 别动 |
[36:13] | – Don’t you fucking move! – All right, don’t shoot! | -不许动 -好 别开枪 |
[36:16] | Okay, lads! Make sure you’re at the upland place by 12:00 noon tomorrow. | 小伙子 明天正午12点在高地 |
[36:21] | Mickey, you take the back roads, dump the cars there and split. | 米奇 你抄后路 把车扔那儿然后隐蔽 |
[36:24] | Johnny will look after things here… | 约翰尼 在这里照看东西… |
[36:26] | And lads, make sure no one sees you. Okay, let’s go! | 小伙子 确保没人看见你 好了 出发 |
[36:55] | – It’s an odds thing. – What is? | -这是个麻烦事 -怎么了 |
[36:58] | If the peelers get one of the cars… | 要是三辆车一起行动 |
[37:00] | The other two are more likely to… | 其中一辆被条子缴了 |
[37:01] | …get through if we’re in a pack. | 另外两辆更容易通过 |
[37:05] | Besides, with a cargo like this, it keeps us all honest. | 再说了 这些货物足矣掩人耳目 |
[37:11] | Shit. | 该死 |
[37:18] | Sean, what are you doing, man? Put that away. | 肖恩 你想干吗 快收起来 |
[37:21] | I’m serious, put it away. Put it away. | 我说真的 收起来 快收起来 |
[37:24] | If this thing blows, I’ll be Jesse fucking James. | 如果穿帮 我妈的也当回杰西·詹姆斯 |
[37:35] | Sean, you put that away, man. | 肖恩 收起来 |
[37:38] | Fucking put it away. Put it away. | 妈的 收起来 快 |
[37:44] | – That’s quite a car. – Yeah, it’s my da’s. | -这车真不错 -是啊 我爸的 |
[37:49] | Where are you off to today, son? | 打算上哪儿去 |
[37:51] | I’m just uh, picking him up at the airport. | 那个…去机场接他 |
[37:54] | You’re a long way out of your way. | 这可不是去机场的路 |
[37:56] | Well, we had to go to my sister’s. | 刚上了我姐家一趟 |
[37:58] | Like, she’s moving, so… | 她在搬家 所以… |
[38:00] | We’re just on our way back round. | 我们刚从她那儿回来 |
[38:02] | – Can I see your license, please? – Aye, then. | -请出示驾照 -好 稍等 |
[38:09] | I told my da to keep it in there. | 我让我爸把驾照放那儿的 |
[38:11] | I think he must forgot. | 想必他定是忘了 |
[38:12] | May I take a look in the boot, please? | 能看下后备箱吗 |
[38:14] | Aye, no problem. | 没问题 |
[38:25] | You know what’s happened? | 知道吗 |
[38:26] | This is a spare set of keys. | 我的是备份钥匙 |
[38:28] | My da’s got the main set. | 原配在我爸那儿 |
[38:29] | It’s not going to work the boot. | 这把开不了后备箱 |
[38:32] | I’ll tell you what I’ll do. | 不如这样吧 |
[38:34] | If I, if I give you a number… | 我把我姐的号码给你 |
[38:35] | Maybe you can speak to my sister. | 你可以打个电话确认下 |
[38:36] | Have you got a pen? I can write it down for you. | 有笔吗 我把号码留给你 |
[38:45] | My da’ll beat my arse if I’m late, you know what I mean? | 要是晚了 我爸准扁我 |
[38:47] | If you could just tell my sister that… | 就和我姐说… |
[38:49] | …you’re calling about Martin Mcgartland, ok? | …是关于马丁·麦克加特兰的 好吗 |
[39:01] | So we’re here…mate. | 伙计 我们来这儿… |
[39:26] | She says she has your keys. | 她说钥匙在她那儿 |
[39:29] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢了 |
[39:31] | That’s great, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[39:56] | They got nothing on us, they don’t. | 他们扑了个空 一无所获 |
[39:57] | So who the fuck’s your sister? | 你那个姐是何方神圣? |
[39:59] | Er, it was my ma. Fucking, my ma! | 我妈 那是我老妈啊 |
[40:02] | Your ma? Bloody hell. | 你老妈? 见鬼 |
[40:04] | Me ma would have let them have me. | 要是我妈 早揭发我了 |
[40:11] | Good work, man. | 哥们 干得好 |
[40:13] | Bloody hell… | 他妈的… |
[40:16] | An RUC patrol calling me like I was your sister? | 有个警察打电话问我是不是你姐 |
[40:18] | Hey, come on, I was brilliant. | 拜托 我可不傻 |
[40:20] | Stupid risks cost lives, including yours. | 愚蠢之举会搭上性命 你也不例外 |
[40:24] | So you’re my da now? I just get the guns. | 你当是我爸啊 我搞到军火了 |
[40:29] | Today in Belfast, residents of a middle class… | 今天在贝尔法斯特 一些中产阶级… |
[40:31] | Detectives said it was highly significant… | 负责该案的探员表示 此事意义重大… |
[40:34] | And certainly it was curious. | 而且相当古怪 |
[40:36] | The weapons ranging from old hunting rifles… | 武器中包括老式猎枪… |
[40:38] | A haul of nearly 100 guns including kalashnikov rifles… | 巡警从两辆汽车后备箱查获近百枪支 |
[40:42] | Has been discovered by police in the boots of two cars… | 其中包括卡拉希尼科夫步枪… |
[40:44] | Three men have been arrested… | 3人被捕 |
[40:45] | …believed to have connections with the IRA. | 疑似与爱尔兰共和军有关 |
[40:54] | Come on, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[40:56] | – Who is that? – He’s a target. | -他是谁 -目标人物 |
[40:58] | And what are you asking questions for? | 你问这干吗 |
[41:18] | Listen Marty, it could just as easily be him… | 听着马迪 很可能就是他… |
[41:22] | Scouting you and your family. Go. | 在监视你和你家人 走吧 |
[41:27] | It’s the protestant church near north road. | 在北路附近的基督教堂 |
[41:30] | Our target’s got three wee girls. | 目标人物有3个小女儿 |
[41:33] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[41:35] | Look, this guy’s got a family as well. | 听着 他也有家庭 |
[41:37] | He’s just doing his job, you konw? | 他只不过是在执行任务 |
[41:41] | Okay, Ray O’Brien is the shooter. That’s it. | 好吧 雷·奥布赖恩是狙击手 就这些 |
[41:45] | What about Sean? | 那肖恩呢 |
[41:47] | I don’t konw anything about Sean. I told you that. | 我告诉过你了 我对肖恩一无所知 |
[41:50] | You don’t get to pick and choose. This is all in. | 你别无选择 我们同乘一船 |
[41:53] | Because I finger you, you’re dead. | 要是我告发你 你就挂了 |
[41:55] | You finger me, I’m dead. So… | 要是你告发我 我也挂了 所以… |
[41:59] | There we are. | 我们同乘一船 |
[42:05] | I want to show you something. | 给你看样东西 |
[42:27] | He has a kid. A ma, a da. | 他上有老 下有小 |
[42:33] | – Is he a tout? – A tout? | -他是情报员吗 -情报员? |
[42:37] | He saved at least 30 lives, probably more. | 他救了至少30个人 或许更多 |
[42:41] | He’s a goddamned hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[42:44] | Your mates tortured him for seven days, | 在我们发现他时 |
[42:46] | 168 hours until we found him. | 他已被你的同伙折磨了7天 合168小时 |
[42:51] | Sean doesn’t get arrested. | 肖恩没有被捕 |
[42:54] | A 400-pound bomb was your mate’s… | 400磅烈性炸药是你同伙近日… |
[42:56] | …latest gift to the city of Belfast. | …献给贝尔法斯特市的”杰作” |
[42:59] | Seven people died, | 爆炸致使7人死亡 |
[43:00] | And you don’t want him arrested? | 你希望凶手继续逍遥法外吗 |
[43:02] | He’s my mate. You know… | 他是我哥们啊 你可知道… |
[43:04] | He’s got two kids from two different women… | 他还有两个同父异母的孩子 |
[43:06] | Aw, give me a hankie. | 还真是感人啊 |
[43:10] | No way. I can’t do it. | 不行 我办不到 |
[43:11] | There’s no deal. No way. | 不行 我办不到 |
[43:13] | Then there’s no deal. | 那就算了 |
[43:21] | What if I give you every detail of every move he makes? | 我把他的一举一动汇报给你怎样 |
[43:24] | You can shut him down, like. | 这样你就能阻止他了 |
[43:26] | Come on, I’m into saving my mates as much as yours. | 我想救你的人 但也想救我的人 |
[43:31] | Look at him. Can’t you just look at him? | 看着他 你就不能直视着他吗 |
[43:39] | It’s a dirty war, and everyone seems to… | 这是场肮脏之战 所有人… |
[43:42] | …think the end justifies the means. | …为达目的 不择手段 |
[43:44] | Which is why… | 正因如此… |
[43:45] | …you and your mate are even walking around. | 你和你的同伙甚至一道行尸走肉 |
[43:52] | How do you know I can do it? | 你觉得我能行吗 |
[43:57] | You’ve got no choice. Neither have I. | 你没得选 我也一样 |
[44:02] | I’m not looking for a da. | 别像我父亲似的 |
[44:04] | Just… | 记住一点… |
[44:08] | Don’t get yourself killed. | 不要死 |
[44:33] | How’s it going? | 你好啊 |
[44:35] | – How you doing? – Yeah, not bad. | -你好吗 -一般般吧 |
[44:37] | It’s cold out, isn’t it? | 外面很冷吧 |
[44:39] | – Aye. That time of year, isn’t it? – Aye, definitely. | -秋去冬来嘛 -是啊 |
[44:42] | – Is this all your gang, is it? – Yeah. | -这几个都是你孩子吧 -没错 |
[44:44] | – Hi. What’s your name? – Jane. | -你好 叫什么啊 -简 |
[44:45] | Jane, is it? | 简 是吧 |
[44:46] | Hello, Jane. I like your jacket, Jane. | 你好 简 你的上衣真不错 |
[44:49] | – And what’s your name? – Catherine. | -你的名字呢 -凯瑟琳 |
[44:51] | Catherine, and what about you? | 凯瑟琳 你呢 |
[44:53] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[44:55] | You’re cheeky, you are, aren’t you? | 你是小胖妹 对不对 |
[44:57] | – See you later. – Anyway, take it easy. Have a good one. | -回头见 -慢慢来 玩得愉快 |
[45:15] | Martin… | 马丁… |
[45:20] | – What? – I’m pregnant. | -什么事 -我有了 |
[45:25] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[45:27] | I did a home pregnancy test and at the hospital. | 我在家和医院都做了检查 |
[45:31] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 所以 我很确定 |
[45:34] | That’s, that’s something, isn’t it? | 那可真是天大的喜事啊 |
[45:39] | That’s brilliant, then. That’s fantastic. | 太棒了 太神奇了 |
[45:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[45:44] | Come on, what did you think I was going to say? | 你还以为我想说什么啊 |
[45:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[45:53] | – What about my ma? – Oh, shit, your ma… | -我妈那边怎么办 -晕 你妈那边… |
[45:58] | Shit, my ma. | 不好 我妈来了 |
[45:59] | Marty? | 马迪? |
[46:01] | I have the washing, but I can’t find that blue shirt. | 我洗衣服了 你那件蓝衬衣呢 |
[46:04] | What were you doing with the blue… | 你把那件蓝衬衣扔哪儿了… |
[46:07] | Lara, love, you can come out now. | 莱拉 亲爱的 不用躲了 |
[46:15] | Look, the two of you are adults, | 听着 你俩都成年了 |
[46:17] | But if you get yourself preganent… | 可要是你现在就怀孕了 |
[46:20] | Well, don’t go expecting your parents… | 别指望你的父母… |
[46:21] | …to treat you any different. | …会对你特别优待 |
[46:26] | Oh, my. | 我的天啊 |
[46:28] | Well, then, I guess a congratulations is in order. | 那么 接下来是否还要我恭喜啊 |
[46:33] | Your father wasn’t much of a man to look to, | 你爸不是个好男人 |
[46:34] | But you’re not him. | 但你不是他 |
[46:36] | You’ll do the right thing, or I’ll kill you myself. | 你不能做错事 不然我亲手杀了你 |
[46:38] | Ma, for christ’s sake. | 妈 饶了我吧 |
[46:39] | Well, I’ll leave you to make a plan. | 你们俩快想想该怎么办吧 |
[46:43] | – Sorry. – There’s lots to think about. | -抱歉 -好好想想 |
[46:51] | Oh, shit… | 该死… |
[46:56] | I was so worried. | 好怕怕啊 |
[47:00] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[47:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[47:11] | I’m not going to piss off like my own da, man. | 我可不会像我爸那么不负责任 |
[47:14] | I’m going to stick around… | 我会矢志不渝… |
[47:15] | Give the kid a wee bit of advice here and there, you know? | 知道吗 我要好好教育孩子 |
[47:23] | So it’s going down on Friday. You going to be ready? | 周五行动 准备好了吗 |
[47:26] | I’ll be ready. You’re worse than my own ma. | 好了 你比我妈还啰嗦 |
[47:30] | I just don’t want you to embarrass me at all. | 只是希望你不会让我失望 |
[47:34] | You wouldn’t embarrass me, now, would you? | 不会令我失望的吧 |
[47:42] | Wanker. | 混蛋 |
[47:45] | So, lover boy, | 那么 恋爱中的小子 |
[47:46] | What are you going to do when Lara’s ma… | 要是被莱拉她妈知道… |
[47:48] | …finds out that you knocked up her daughter? | 你把她女儿肚子搞大了 你该怎么办 |
[47:50] | Don’t you worry about that one. | 这就不用你操心了 |
[47:52] | There’s no way we’re shacking up. | 我们不会就这么同居的 |
[47:57] | I’ve got it. | 我去开门 |
[47:58] | – Who is it? – I don’t know. I’m just getting it. | -谁啊 -不知道 我马上去开 |
[48:05] | I’ve nowhere else to go. | 我没别的地方可去了 |
[48:07] | My Mummy, she found out. | 怀孕的事儿让我妈知道了 |
[48:14] | Jeez, look. We can’t live here, really. | 天啊 我们不能住这儿 真的 |
[48:19] | You want to shack up? | 你想和我同居吗 |
[48:23] | Aye. Aye, definitely. Come here. | 当然 过来抱抱 |
[48:29] | We’ll be all right, right, baby? | 一切都会好的 对吧 宝贝 |
[48:31] | Marty Mcgartland, you’re full of surprises. | 马丁·麦克加特兰 你总会送上惊喜 |
[48:34] | Aye, I know. Now, come on, get inside. | 没错 来 进来吧 |
[48:39] | I’ve got school every day, so, like… | 我每天都得上学 所以… |
[48:40] | Hey, hey, listen, you don’t have to worry about that. | 听着 这你就别担心了 |
[48:42] | I’m fully employed. You know that? | 听我说 我有工作的 |
[48:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[48:52] | Me too. | 我也爱你 |
[48:57] | Okay, look, at the Portsmouth ferry… | 听着 有一艘载满士兵的船 |
[48:58] | There’s a boatload of soldiers going to England, | 将在18号那天 |
[49:00] | Right on the 18th. | 由朴茨茅斯发往英格兰 |
[49:02] | Now, they’re going to hit the vans waiting in the queue. | 他们会在半路袭击货车 |
[49:04] | I guess too many civilians for the boat itself… | 倘若直接围攻船只 |
[49:06] | …makes for bad press, you know? | 连累无辜 那就影响不好了 |
[49:10] | Now, I know they got a shitload of semtex. | 现在 他们手上有大量炸药 |
[49:13] | They’ve got a load of weapons, | 还有大规模武器 |
[49:14] | Make sure this really goes off. | 以此确保万无一失 |
[49:16] | – You know what Mickey said to me? – What? | -知道米奇对我说什么吗 -什么 |
[49:20] | He said he was so pleased with the upland operation… | 他说他对高地行动很满意… |
[49:24] | That he’s bumping me up to b battalion. | 他说会升我的官 |
[49:27] | – Yes! – I thought you’d like that. | -太好了 -我就知道你会高兴的 |
[49:29] | – I like that. – Yeah, I thought you would. | -没错 -我猜也是 |
[49:31] | – You know what else he said? – What? | -知道他还说了什么吗 -什么 |
[49:32] | He’s sending me to meet Mcfarlane. | 他会带我去见麦克弗兰 |
[49:35] | Oh, come on, it’s bloody brilliant. | 那真是太好了 |
[49:38] | That’s bloody brilliant. | 那真是太好了 |
[49:40] | I’m here to prepare volunteers, | 我先安排好人手 |
[49:42] | In case you get interrogated by the police. | 免得你被警察逮住了 |
[49:44] | They’ll come in banging in the middle of the night, | 他们会在半夜行动 |
[49:46] | Screaming to confuse you. | 惊声尖叫来混淆视听 |
[49:48] | Press this button to get directly through to me. | 按这个键直接找我 |
[49:51] | Punch in a number, I’ll call you. | 输个号码 我会回拨的 |
[49:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:56] | Appliance of science, that’s brilliant. I like that. | 科技产品真不错 我喜欢 |
[49:59] | Very James Bond. | 有种邦德的味道 |
[50:01] | Ask the duty sergeant to see the doctor, | 在他们揍你之前 |
[50:03] | Before they beat you. | 让值班警卫先挂个彩 |
[50:05] | The harder they hit, the harder you hit back. | 他们揍得越狠 你还手得越狠 |
[50:10] | Curl up in a ball and protect your head. You’ll need it. | 蜷做一团护着头 对你有好处 |
[50:14] | Unless, of course, they cuff you, | 除非他们铐着你 |
[50:16] | In which case you’re fucked. | 若是这样 那就没办法了 |
[50:19] | Aye, I know what I’m doing. | 我知道在干什么 |
[50:21] | – Oh, yeah? – Aye. | -是吗 -是的 |
[50:23] | Do you know they’ll hold your head under water… | 你可知道 他们会把你的头按到水里 |
[50:24] | …till your eyes are spinning? | 直到你视线模糊吗 |
[50:26] | Again and again, for a couple of hours. | 一遍又一遍 持续几小时 |
[50:28] | If they won’t let you go to the toilet… | 如果他们不让你上厕所… |
[50:31] | You strip right down in front of them and take a shit. | 你就当着他们的面脱裤尿尿 |
[50:33] | They’ll squeeze your balls with a pair of pliers. | 他们会用钳子夹你的蛋蛋 |
[50:36] | They’ll twist your thumbs out of their sockets. | 他们会扭断你的拇指 |
[50:39] | Okay, man, like, I get it. | 好了 我知道了 |
[50:40] | You say one thing, they’ll have you for seven years. | 你走漏半点风声 就会被监禁7年 |
[50:43] | You’ll say whatever they want to hear to make it stop. | 他们想听什么 你就说什么 |
[50:46] | Think. Outsmart them, | 深思熟虑 以智取胜 |
[50:48] | But never underestimate them. | 但别低估他们 |
[50:51] | You admit to anything, you’ll end up in a ditch… | 你若全盘招供 就会被丢进沟渠 |
[50:53] | …with a cattle prod up your arse. | 被猛牛戳死 |
[50:56] | My car’s marked, right? | 你在我车上装了追踪器 对吧 |
[50:57] | You bugged my place. | 在我家也装了窃听器 |
[50:59] | I’ve got this wee buzzer here. | 我这儿有个小型警报器 |
[51:02] | Look, there’s someone on my tail 24 hours a day. | 听着 会有人24小时盯着我 |
[51:04] | Yeah, but it doesn’t mean I don’t worry. | 可我还是有点提心吊胆 |
[51:14] | I would get up there if you’d get up there… | 如果你去的话 我也去… |
[51:15] | But there’s no way I’m going on my own. No way. | 可我绝不一个人去 绝不 |
[51:19] | The bloody British. | 该死的英国佬 |
[51:20] | They found out about the Portsmouth operation. | 朴茨茅斯行动被他们搞砸了 |
[51:22] | No shit. | 我靠 |
[51:24] | So, ladies, what are we celebrating on? | 女士们 在庆祝什么呢 |
[51:28] | We just passed our exams, we did. | 考试过了 所以庆祝下 |
[51:30] | – Aye, this one got here 2 As. – And a B. | -是啊 她脸上写着2个A呢 -还有个B |
[51:33] | Two As and a B. | 2个A加1个B |
[51:34] | – Well, cheers to that. – Cheers. | -为此干杯 -干杯 |
[51:42] | Don’t you worry about this, all right? | 别担心啊 |
[51:43] | I’ll go get the next round. | 我再去拿些酒来 |
[51:45] | Give us a hand, eh, Marty? | 马迪 过来帮个忙吧 |
[51:46] | – Sean, I don’t drink. – Give us a hand. | -肖恩 我不喝酒的 -帮个忙吧 |
[51:48] | – I know you’re not. – Excuse me, ladies. | -我知道你不喝 -女士们 失陪下 |
[51:53] | Two lagers, please. | 给我来两大杯 |
[51:58] | There’s a fucking leak. | 妈的 走漏风声了 |
[52:03] | They got everything. | 什么都被他们缴了 |
[52:04] | Bloody waste of semtex, it was. | 成批的炸弹都没了 |
[52:08] | Brit blood would’ve spilled. | 本该让他们尝尝鲜的 |
[52:09] | Aye, Jesus Christ, what a waste. | 上帝啊 都白费了 |
[52:12] | If we didn’t have bad luck, | 坏运不去 |
[52:14] | We’d have no fucking luck at all. | 好运不来 |
[52:16] | Fucking peelers, man. | 该死的条子 |
[52:20] | Peeler, yeah. | 没错 该死的条子 |
[52:23] | It’s times like this, you know, | 你知道的 此情此景 |
[52:24] | It makes you think about your family… | 总会让人想起家人… |
[52:26] | And puts it all into perspective. | 还有对未来的憧憬 |
[52:29] | I want to see my damn kids, you know. | 知道吗 我想见见孩子 |
[52:32] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[52:38] | – What’s with him? – He’s just drunk. | -他怎么了 -喝高了 |
[52:42] | – Feel that? – Did it kick? | -感觉到了吗 -他在踢吗 |
[52:44] | – Is it kicking? – It’s a ballerina in there. | -在踢吗 -准是芭蕾舞明星 |
[52:47] | – That is a footballer, I’m telling you. – It’s a ballerina. | -要我说 准是足球小将 -芭蕾舞明星 |
[52:49] | It’s a footballer. | 足球小将 |
[52:50] | Let’s go home and have a fight about it. | 回家再”一决高下”吧 |
[52:51] | Okay, let’s fight on it. | 好啊 回家”一决高下” |
[52:52] | Did you know, pregnant girls are extra horny? | 知道吗 怀孕的女人特别春心荡漾 |
[52:55] | – Let’s definitely go home, then. – Let’s go. | -回家再说吧 -走吧 |
[52:59] | You’re making me and the whole dept. Look really brilliant. | 你可让我和整个部门面上有光啊 |
[53:02] | Mickey wouldn’t let me dodge this meeting. | 米奇一定会让我参加此会的 |
[53:05] | The head of security’s going to be there. | 安全部头目会来参加 |
[53:06] | You don’t think they’re onto me? | 你不认为他们是冲我来的吗 |
[53:08] | No, they’re going to test you. | 不 他们是在考验你 |
[53:09] | Do whatever they ask. | 他们要你做什么 你就做什么 |
[53:11] | If they suspect you’re not 100% | 要是他们怀疑你不是100%忠诚 |
[53:12] | You’ll be out or dead, and… | 他们就逼你退出或杀了你 |
[53:14] | We have no one moving up the inside like you. | 你是我们唯一的希望 |
[53:17] | Aye. Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:18] | I’ll meet you at 5 the usual place. Good luck. | 明天5点老地方见 好运 |
[53:31] | Cut him down. | 放他下来 |